Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 17 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 17 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 17 NaHnvEN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Sophia Rose
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post August 9th 2017, 8:38 pm by Sophia Rose
We all believe that we hold all of the answers - when in all, we’re nothing more than fools clutching at straws hoping that we choose the right one.

Why do we do that, Sheridan?

We place all of our eggs into the one basket; we preach to the world that we understand what it takes to truly succeed in a business as cruel as this one, but we barely understand the word ourselves. A former - the LAST Vixen’s World Champion - there was once a time where the rest of the world believed that you were the woman that had managed to find those answers. German Efficiency seemed as if it were as valuable as you constantly professed that it was. German Efficiency gave you an edge. German Efficiency placed you one step in front of the names that were placed in your way… And then, in an instant - poof - it’s all gone. The pedestal that you had built for yourself crumbled to nothing. Sheridan Muller, the woman with the world in the palm of her hand; found herself standing on the same ground as those she’s always looked down at. Who could have seen that coming? The woman that feels like she had the perfect system to fall back on, ultimately proves with each day that passes by that it’s nowhere near as valuable as she leads herself to believe. And yet - that doesn’t stop you. In your eyes, it’s still the answer. In your eyes, it still holds more strength than anything else that this division could possibly muster. This division will never truly be complete until it accepts German Efficiency. This brand is in dire need of restoration and engineered brilliance.

Why?

What makes this so valuable. What makes this the answer. There has to be an answer that stems further than pure belief. Would, could and should makes everyone a star, but we all know that they rarely ever come to fruition. It got you to the top of the mountain once, but it certainly didn't keep you there. Cailin Dillon ripped that Championship out of your possession before you had the chance to really sink your teeth into it, and a mere week later Aria Jaxon sent you packing on your way. I can only give you credit for the venture that you tried. It takes a whole lot of gall to test your hand at a mountain that not one person expected you to climb, but if your position now proves anything - that venture was anything but fruitful.

You shouldn't have anything to worry about when it comes to our match on Empire, Sheridan. You said it best yourself; I'm a tournament whore. I return for a prize and when I don't succeed, I vanish into the night until the next prize reveals itself. I hold no worth. My name holds no value. If there's a week where you can truly prove that your first rise in this business was more than just a one time thing - it's this week. I'm wasted potential. I had the world at my back. I had expectations by the bucketload. Sophia Rose was expected to one day stand on top of the world. That may might come; I'm still hopeful. I took time away hoping that I would find the things that once made me seem so special; I hope that I have and that this return proves to be more than false hope that I can actually become something. I guess that means that the two of us have plenty to fight for. You fight to knock me down before I'm given the chance to stand, and I fight to get back to my feet. It's been almost to the day that I first made my debut a year ago. I've changed a whole lot in the past year, but not even I can say if it's been for better or for worse. There is one thing that I can guarantee on Empire. You're not going to be fighting Sin Nombre. You’re not going to be fighting that sparkly eyed girl with the World laying at her feet. My past means nothing. It's nothing more than an example of everything that I did wrong. I don't want a crown. I don't want a cup. I just want to me.

The best me I can be.
Vexx
Post August 9th 2017, 5:26 pm by Vexx
The room was dimly lit with the faint smell of formaldehyde tickling the nostrils like some sinister invisible prankster. Several small incubators were neatly arranged in a circle. Above each incubator was a doll. Each doll had a noose around its neck. Every doll had something missing from their face. Some had no eyes; others no ears and a few more had only half a face. In each incubator lay a small teddy bear. Their faces displayed painted smiles.

I had a family once. A long time ago when families actually mattered. When they meant something. You see, families are nothing more than a curse. A burden. A body of misfits that need eradicating. It's so easy to be sucked into their lies, to be absorbed into their world. A world full of deception, hypocrisy and neglect. The weak always find solace in family life. They seek the shelter that it appears to provide. Illicit love affairs, incestuous relationships, nefarious activities. Family life is no safe haven. There is no hiding place from evil. When the destructive forces of darkness converge there is nowhere to run.

I remember the last time I encountered a mother. I extinguished the flame of motherhood for her. I did her a favour. In fact, I did humanity a favour. She was pathetic, weak, and intolerable. Watching her contorted on the floor in agony was an image I will never forget. The pleasure I felt as her body twisted in pain as she grasped hopelessly at her grotesque bump, was immense. I felt like a god. I was all mighty, all powerful. Knowing that I had wiped out the future of that family was high I never wanted to come down from. Have you ever witnessed a mother helplessly screaming for someone, anyone, to save her precious little baby? Have you ever felt the euphoria that comes from witnessing such a scene? It is what life is all about. To take something so beloved away from another person; to destroy any hope of a happy life in one foul swoop - it's breathtaking.

I did her a favour and I'm going to do you one. You see, Alexis, people like you are nothing more than a blemish on society. An unsightly blot on an otherwise immaculate copybook. If unchecked, that blot becomes bigger, and bigger, and bigger, until finally, the blot has taken over the page. I'm here to burn that page
. Maybe...maybe I won't have to make do with just a page? Maybe I can incinerate the whole book? It's so good to know that family will be with you when I come for you, Alexis. Cailin, are family ties really that strong that you'd allow yourself to be placed in harm's way? Is blood, even watered down blood like yours, really thicker than water? I've seen mother's eat their young, Cailin. I've seen the children turn into prey. I've witnessed sisters burn whilst their so called family stood around and watched. The flames licking at their body, ravaging their soul. I'm going to dismantle your sister, Cailin. I'm going to make her suffer unimaginable pain. I want you to watch as I take her apart piece by piece. I want you to witness first hand what it's like to watch a family member deteriorate before your very eyes. You'll feel the urge to step up and help her, but the realisation that it could happen to you will hit you. You'll freeze like a rabbit that's just been caught in a lion's glare. I don't want you to freeze, Cailin. I want you to react. I want you to be a hero. I want you to try to save your feeble excuse of a sister. When you do, Cailin, my spotlight will fall on you.

The earth does not shake when the flea coughs. It simply carries on without even registering it.
Darkane
Post August 9th 2017, 4:46 pm by Darkane
Dynasty III

A coward huh? I wouldn't say that if I were you because I think I've proven otherwise. I think I'm more than capable of walking up to the angry, growling beast that is Scott Oasis and shredding him piece by piece but on that same token I'm simply being realistic that you're not a push over like Target Smiles or Masaru, but then you foolishly go around, flapping your gums and spewing a massive fireball right back into my face when I try to show you some respect, but you launched any respect that there was out of the window so now it's a different ballgame entirely. I guess that's to be expected from a man who just lost the big one. I understand that you're irate, that you can't believe you lost to The Pizza Boy, but that's the reality of the situation and you better believe it and you better get the fuck over it and fast at that. I don't have time for your woeful tears, I'm not going to be the one to dot your eyes and say it's okay, I'm the one who plans to tear your eyes out of your sockets and use them as replacement raw eggs for my daily protein shake. I wouldn't have come this far if I was a coward, I would be sulking in my sorrows on NEO or the unemployment line if I wasn't ready every time that the bell rings. I would be afraid of bettering myself, I would be afraid to fail, I would be afraid of criticism and the harsh realities that come with it if I was a coward. If you didn't know, I grew up on the streets of New Orleans and nothing has prepared me to expect the unexpected like that has. Nothing has taught me the cold hard truths of this world like that has and above all else, nothing has chiseled me out and toughened me up apart from wrestling like trying to survive another night when the sun goes away and the monsters come out to play, when you are by all accounts forced to pray to the powers that be that you will live to see another day.

The fact that you think I'm lesser than you, especially after what transpired in your title bout last week is downright laughable, you yourself admitted you were knocked down a few rungs on the ladder and now you're in no man's land, now you have to scratch and claw your way back in the title hunt, while I am surging at the seams with momentum and I see you down there, trying to climb up the ladder and back into the title picture, I see the desperate look in your eyes to stay relevant, but none of that will come to fruition as long as I am within reaching distance of you, my job is to push that ladder over into the ebonic realm surrounding it while I'm ascending to greater pastures and bigger opportunities and unlike you I don't plan to make my opportunity for a title go to waste. I see the importance of the title I'm chasing even if others don't, but go ahead keep on thinking I'm easy prey, keep on thinking that I'm going to lay down in front of the masses and let you cover me for the three count, because that is essentially what you view me as; a three count and nothing more, but when you go for the pin, when you cash in on an easy week's paycheck I will wrap my slimy legs around your body and make you vomit out every doubt you had about me, I will forcefully asphyxiate you like a boa constrictor, I'll cut out your tongue so you can't spew any more verbal diarrhea and I'll make sure to make your life a living hell from here on out once and for all when I shove your tongue up your own ass.

Explain to me what a temporary elitist is? Please, enlighten me because if my mind serves me correct, I've been on the main roster since January, so if you mean what I think you mean by temporary elitist and that's somebody who comes in, gets their ass handed to them and then hits the highway, well then you're terribly mistaken. The temporary tag was removed off of me a long time ago, I would have booked from the start if I was just a temporary elitist, I'm not someone who is a quick appetizer to get your week's fill, you're in store for much more and for your sake much worse than the fate of a temporary elitist, I'm here to stay and I know that's such an unpopular stance to everyone around me but why should I care? I'm here for me, I'm here to make people hurt, just like you. I can see why you think I'm a temporary elitist, you're short-sighted, you can't see the big picture like I can. You're too busy furrowing your eyes and focusing on dismantling curtain jerkers one by one like lambs to their slaughter. If I'm such a lowly waste of a roster space to you, then why do you depend on me? You need to beat me in order to thwart back up to the top of the card, yet in your eyes, I'm destined to be low card fodder? So I must be more than easy pickings, I must mean more to you than that. Think about that Scott, think about how much a win over me would do for your career at this point, as it slowly sinks to the bottom of the abyss by your own self-righteousness even if thinking isn't exactly your strong point.

And then I want you to think about if you lose and I know, to you, that's impossible, right? That's a fate that would seem almost unearthly at this point, but you must know that it will happen if you continue to cast your shadow over me and look at me as nothing more than a pesky ankle nibbler that you could shake off with one swift kick of your leg, but I know you fear back to back losses, so that means you're considering that there is a distinct possibility that you could lose, so in turn, it's not impossible, it's very real. Come to think of it, you're absolutely petrified to lose another one. I felt the negative change in your tone when you said that. What would that do for your career? I bet the hounds of hell would catch a whiff of how far you could fall if you lost to me. The possibilities are endless and you know that darkness would encloud you and it would smother you. The look on your face would be absolutely priceless, the shock and the horror would be worth the price of admission alone and I'm telling you for a fact that people who have underestimated me in the past have paid the price dearly, it doesn't piss me off like you want it to either, but it does motivate me, as if I need any more motivation going into my Hardcore Championship bout, as if I need any more momentum heading up the ranks of the Dynasty roster, but you could give it to me, you would provide an even bigger boost if you fell at my hands. The thought of a victory over you makes me drool all over, it makes me rabid, it practically possesses me with the urge to eviscerate you, to prove you and any doubters in this company wrong, yet again. I don't mind being tested and I don't mind being sampled either, I'll come to the ring bleeding like a sieve if I have to. That doesn't bother me one bit, you can have a taste of my blood but I expect my fair share of sampling to go my way as well.  First I want you to sample me, see how I smell, how I taste, what certain distinctions I have that set me apart from any other opponent you have tried out before and when you start to keel over and when you start to feel the poison travel through your veins at the speed of light you know that you tasted something foul, something deadly, something that will turn you inside out and into a different color, you'll realize it's something you shouldn't have tasted, it will drain you of the life you had and the conceited persona that you walk around with will be void and eventually you'll turn into a pathetic heap of mush mush.

I know it takes one bad match and one pathetic showing to cool my jets but the difference between you and me is, I can afford that, I'm still learning day by day, I'm just a fucking rookie in the grand landscape of things, but you are a grizzled veteran who's established himself as a hall of famer, you cannot afford to lose to me. It'd be downright humiliating if you did. I know what I'm getting into when I'm facing you, the writing is on the wall, you're savage and cold-blooded and I know I have to bring everything to the table to beat you and if I don't then I know I will get clobbered. I know you're my biggest challenge to date too, there is no taking that away and I'm not trying to save face either, there's a possibility I could lose not just to you but to anyone, it's quite obvious and I am preparing myself physically and emotionally for whatever the result will be. I have to, if someone is unprepared for a win or a loss, just like you were unprepared to lose to The Pizza Boy then it will jolt your system, it'll make you hash out excuses as to why you lost such as deeming your defeat at the hands of The Pizza Boy as a miracle. I don't care if my reputation is damaged if I lose to you, my reputation is as low as it gets when it comes to being a wrestler, superstars in the back hate that this dodgy, cryptic looking fuck has succeeded at some of their expense, they can't stand it, they want to break me just like you will want to break me and it doesn't have to be by getting inside your head, it's by walking up to you before the bell rings, snorting up a huge phlegm induced spitball and launching it right between your eyes. I think you're wrong about everyone taking a look at this contest and assuming it'll be an absolute slaughtering on my end. I think instead, that people are widely intrigued by what this match up brings, I think they have seen me rise like a phoenix from the ashes ever since I stepped foot on Dynasty. I think they've seen week in and week out for the past month that I'm more than able to hold my own against sturdy competition, come to think of it, I think people want to see the underdog overcome the odds and tear your ego down to size, I think it will be an onslaught, yes, but we'll both be on the receiving end and as I've said in the past many times; I'm not afraid to see my own blood spill and there's nothing that I love more than a good fight, well maybe a couple of things like pinning you for the three count and capturing the Hardcore Championship but I think that goes without saying.

Of course I care if my winning streak ends, but it's bound to happen someday, nobody in EAW is perfect. Not even you Scott. So whether I am facing the top lion in the den or the ice man or a pompous charlatan, it doesn't matter, I'm gunning for you win or lose. I'm aiming for your head. You need to understand this; that no matter what happens on Dynasty you will remember the name Darkane, I'll prove it to you, I'll prove to anybody that I will fight 'til death. I will fight like a carnivorous beast. You will have to drag me from pillar to post to put me down as I will surely have to drag you from pillar to post to put you down. This is going to be a war, that everyone will be wanting to see. So it's time to put up or shut up, to apply the war paint and get ready to fight man to man, lion to lion, beast to beast, iceman to madman, whatever the fuck you want, I'm ready to go Scott. The only question remains is if you are and if you're as desperate as you seem to be, then the answer is yes.

By the way, The Pizza Boy didn't pull off an upset of all upsets, considering he's the champion I don't think anything he does is considered an upset anymore at this point. He's proven himself as a strong commodity and he's established himself as the top dog on the Dynasty brand. I think it says a lot more about you than anything else; how you constantly overlook your opponents like The Pizza Boy and like me. It spins a heart-wrenching tale about how a man's ego inflated into a massive balloon of arrogance and began to take off from the ground below only to reach its maximum capability and as it was sky high, almost touching the clouds, almost touching the illustrious brass ring that lurked between the arms of the clouds in came the Pizza Boy, pin in hand, to save the day and he unceremoniously popped your ego with one fellow poke of the pin, balloon shreds fell from the chaotic explosion above and Scott Oasis fell victim to his own bloated narcissism. He was sent crashing down from the heavens and landed on the ground with a resounding thud and pinned one two three in the middle of the ring. Scott, it wasn't a fluke, it wasn't a miracle as you put it. You couldn't get it done in the clutch, you have nobody to blame but yourself and all I can do is sit on my perch and laugh in your face, your brutal loss revealed that more than anything you're duly crowned as the undisputed choke artist.
Daisy Thrash
Post August 9th 2017, 4:38 pm by Daisy Thrash
(Daisy stands in an abandoned lot with cars burning in the background)

Out of the frying pan and into the fire. First my opportunity to be the first female New Breed champion goes up in smoke. Then I get burned in Madrid. But I’m not here to talk about failures.

Whenever someone thinks about fire, they usually think about how it destroys. How it causes irreparable damage to anyone and anything in it’s path. But that’s a pretty narrow way to look at it, don’t you think? Fire helps keep people warm. It provides light on a dark night. It may devastate an entire forest, but it makes way for new life to grow. A phoenix rises from the ashes. Which reminds me…

Hello again, Keisha. Welcome to the bright lights of Empire. Hope it's not too hot for you. Because if you’re not ready for the heat, this place might just cook you alive. You've got a lot to prove in Vienna. But let me be brutally honest with you: you're really not my top priority right now. I'm not against making friends but I need to focus on making my mark.

All my life there's been people trying to tell me who I should be. And what I should think. That I'm wrong about everything I believe. I know I'm certainly not the first person to hear things like this. There's probably a lot of the Empire audience that can relate. Well I've got something to say to everyone who ever hurt us. We are not the burn victims. We are the fire. You can never deny how brightly we shine. And if you try to mess with us we’ll turn you to ash. You will will never ever take that away from us. We will always rise again.
PrinceofPhenomenal
Post August 9th 2017, 1:11 pm by PrinceofPhenomenal
This is unacceptable.

How can a man look himself in the mirror and say he won a match by DQ? What kind of man can say that with a straight face? Where I come from we try our best to do things the right and honorable way. So congratulations, Nobi. I know that as an inferior competitor you have to pick up wins the best way you can. The sad part is that your celebration will be short lived. The target on my back is growing each and every week and I haven't even captured the National Extreme Championship yet. As the days go by I am seeing that the closer you get to these type of achievements, the chaos usually is enhanced by a thousand. Just last week on Showdown, I found myself in an uncompromising position. My shoulders were down on the mat and it appeared that I was seconds away from defeat. Instead, I found myself starting at Lucas Johnson attacking Nobi as I barely laid conscience inside of the ring. As several thoughts ran through my head I started to move, but before I could act the bell was already being ranged. Thanks a lot Lucas. Let's get something straight, I never asked for your help.

To make matters even worse I finding myself being in a tag team match with the same idiot who felt the need to interfere in my match. Is this what you wanted, Lucas? You wanted to be in my shadow for a week? I guess you wanted to see what greatness looks like up close and personal. Well I'm here to tell you that you don't have to worry about that anymore. It's time for you to live out your boyhood dream and stand next to Prince of Phenomenal as a tag team partner. It's time for your to wake up from your ridiculous dream and it's time to live in reality. You made a huge mistake by thinking you could put your hands on Nobi before I told you to. The good news for your is that we both to get to take out some of our frustration on him this week. One of the main things I have to say to you is do your best to stay out of my way. It would be quite unfortunate if in the heat of battle you found yourself being a victim of friendly fire.

As for our opponents in Nobi and Stark, I just want to say that I haven't wanted to get my hands on opponent this bad in awhile. First off, Nobi, we both know I was going to kick out before Lucas Johnson decided to stick his nose in our business. Never mind that, I am here to talk our match for this week. Regardless of the result, we also know that you standing in the ring with me will be the highlight of your career. In other words, there's not a damn thing you can do to top the last two weeks of your career. There's not enough talent in your DNA to ever completely climb the food chain here in EAW. Before you get started with your tired and repetitive propaganda about how you're the next big thing here in EAW, let me go ahead and cut you off right there. The fans are sick and tired of being fed the same crap each and every week. That's why I am here. I am here to bring them something fresh and intriguing. What are you here to bring? What is your purpose for being here? I think we can both answer that question. You are here to be a doormat and that's completely fine. We all have a purpose for being here and yours just happens to be being stepped on. Don't think I would forget the man of the hour. The reason that we're all here. How did it feel Stark? How did that pile-driver feel? How did it feel when I was standing proudly holding your National Extreme Championship? Your days as champion appear to be numbered seeing as the target on your back continues to grow. There won't be a day that goes by where you won't have to constantly look over your shoulder. I know Stark, as a champion, you have to do that anyway. However, with me, you won't have any time to turn your head back around. In other words, I am coming for you and that National Extreme Championship. Just know that there isn't a single thing you or anyone else on this roster can do to prevent that from happening. It's going to happen.
Amani
Post August 9th 2017, 12:58 pm by Amani
DYNASTY I
"My bright is too slight to hold back all my dark."
- Brand New

God, this hellhole is slowly falling apart. 

Dynasty has had quite the wild couple of weeks, I'm sure you've heard. We have general managers fighting each other pettily, we have a new Hardcore Champion, The Sanatorium is wreaking havoc despite not being full force. Then there's the other shows..it's all a lot to take in. EAW is a mess, really. It hasn't slowed down since the most important event of the year as I thought it would. But what else did I expect? It's how the world works. It's always chaotic, always will be. But my last Dynasty appearance there did not end how I intended but I've racked up points in the NEO EVO series, so it's not all been wasted. One might feel forgotten about, being left off the weekly card but that is only a fool's mentality. In fact, I feel I've been rewarded. I have been given the opportunity to get in the ring with perhaps the biggest star in EAW to not have won a world championship. I see the praise online, I hear the crowd chanting "We Want Moore", I watch every week as Nasir Moore gets so close to major victory only to fall short. Dia Del Diablo was an example of that. In hindsight, it's a sad story. We've been watching Nasir scrape and crawl for what might be years, but even more than usual recently. It has taken a toll on him, that's not hard to tell. He even said himself that his focuses aren't even on Dynasty besides getting to join a pitiful team at Territorial Invasion. The words of CM Bank$ still echo in his mind and taunt him. That can drive a man mad, if they haven't already. So I understand why I am not the first person on his list. However, that puts him at a disadvantage. How can you be one hundred percent for our match if you're barely paying attention? You're not. I see that as the biggest factor in you falling, Nasir. You can be looking in my eyes but you will see another's instead. But of course, this can be turned around. You can try to take out all this pent up anger on me. You can pretend I'm Bank$ himself. I'm sure that would give you some sort of solace. Maybe that'd make for a more interesting fight. This week, we truly have good versus evil. Masaru Kasahara vs Nasir Moore. I look to expose the darkness of this world and drape it over the eyes of the EAW faithful and you want to show everyone that there's a light at the end of the tunnel in that same darkness. If anything, this is the most exciting bout I've been apart of yet. It just makes sense. Sebastian Monroe and StarrStan have put me against a higher individual than the ones who are equivalent to the dirt on the bottom of my shoe as previous weeks have shown. I can go into this knowing Nasir wouldn't dare stoop so low as to cheat. What a magical feeling. This is a fight of reality, really. Moore stands for everything good in this world. He's almost..superhero-like. He wants to fight off Monroe, Scott Oasis, and The Sanatorium, the "bad" ones. But that isn't an easy task. You know it, don't you? You're spent. You're slowly getting tired of fighting other people's battles. Your bright is too slight to hold back all the dark. You can never fully cleanse all the wickedness nor can you wipe away every single stain on the planet. It's just too much. What would you be without evil? Where would you be? Nowhere. You've inspired all these people by fighting for what's "right". You know why Batman doesn't just kill The Joker or The Riddler or any of his other foes? Because there wouldn't be anything else for him to fight. He'd be out of a job. He'd go back to being just Bruce Wayne. So, in a way, you've gotten lucky, Nasir. There will always be more for you to combat with. Your job will never truly be done. And neither will mine, unfortunately. Our world is falling apart slowly due to climate change, our own doing, and things such as war, terrorism, and racism are alive and well. A nuclear war in 2017 never really crossed my mind in my lifetime until recently. We get rid of tyrannical leaders but only for a short while. There will always be someone else. The world isn't perfect. But still people hold on to hope. I don't know how. How do you live so blindly? There's that impending doom in the back of everyone's mind but they think marching through the streets in protest will save us all. It won't. That's the sad truth. Humans will be humans. We are selfish, violent creatures. Even you, Nasir. You stand for positivity but didn't hesitate to take fire to another man's face because you wanted to prove your worth to the world. Isn't that hypocritical? I know, it's the "I did what I had to do, it was the stipulation" argument. I hear your rebuttals already. But what message does that send out to all the young kids that look up to you? Not the one you want. It shows you're just like the rest of us. You have these tendencies and are driven by your own ego. Because what is Nasir Moore without fame and recognition? Without championship gold? Just your average Joe. And you don't want that. That's your worst fear. Falling into obscurity. When no one longer "wants Moore". When these people turn on you, you will throw your morals out of the window for infamy. I'm not just a pessimist spewing garbage from my mouth. I am warning everyone of what's to come and what the truth is. Please, stop deceiving your followers. Hasn't Fortuneteller Hamasa told you that? No, instead she's made you think your life is some larger than life adventure. A video game or cartoon, even. "Find out next week if Nasir finds his purpose in life!". That's what it sounds like. To me and every other realist. From the cradle to the grave, you are still just Nasir Moore. An orphan and perhaps even left for dead if not found. Do you ever wonder what would've happened if Hamasa had not found that little boy? I envision a few scenarios and none are sunshine and rainbows. Some might call you brave for looking past the bad and towards the good. I call that a coward. You don't want to face real life. You make a living LYING to others' faces. Making broken promises. How did it feel to fall from grace after losing at Diablo? You were riding that high horse from your match with your "brother" Aren then quickly brought back down to Earth. That's what I like to see. Humbleness. Perhaps you'll be more careful now, with that happening. It's the best you can hope for. Otherwise, you will continue to make these mistakes. Mistakes like not focusing on the right target and trying to look so far ahead to the future, when it doesn't go how you fantasized, you are only left disappointed. If I've learned anything the past couple of weeks, it's that I am right. You cannot truly trust anyone, they will turn on you when convenient. No one is truly selfless. You love seeing the smiles of boys and girls every week as you make your way down to that ring because it makes you feel like a good person. It gives you false confidence. Allow me to be your new source of enlightenment. I will not lie to you, I will not guide you in the wrong direction, I won't play a scavenger hunt with parts of your life to make you feel important. I am going to strip that blindfold from your eyes, Nasir Moore, then you will see what I see: a world on fire. 
Kora Kosgrove
Post August 9th 2017, 5:51 am by Kora Kosgrove
The Kora Kosgrove Show 
Season 001
Chapter 001

'' I'm back! Well, I'm kinda back. Well I mean technically I'm nowhere close to being back whatsoever because I won't be wrestling for like, a month or a month and a bit, and if you really get into the pragmatics of it, then that kinda means I'm not near being back at all, but regardless of that, because I'm totally straying from my original point, but, well I mean it's sorta on the right lines of what I was trying to say but I wasn't expecting to like, dive beneath the sheets and uncover it in this super long sentence. But anyhow, yes, I am returning to Elite Answers Wrestling after the Empress Of Elite tournament, and this makes me shiver with joy and burst with delight! I'm super pumped, because like, I tried doing this wrestler stuff before and it didn't really work out, so I went back to Beverly Hills and went to super fancy parties and some not so elegant parties too, and I sorta kinda carried on living my life how other people see it. But I got bored eventually, because daddy wouldn't let me use his credit card, which means that I had to practically beg my uncle to use his credit card, but he doesn't have nearly as much money as daddy does, so like, I spent all his money and he and my daddy got into a big argument over it. But I couldn't hear them because I bought this super expensive fancy laptop, and it plays music so loud and it hurt my eardrums, but that doesn't really relate to the point I'm trying to make, but I guess what I'm trying to say is, being unemployed is so boring, because there's only so many malls you can go to, and so many bags you can carry before you pout and throw a tantrum. Money doesn't grow on bushes! That's the saying, right? '' 

EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Kora110

''So I thought about it, and I figured I'd give this another shot, the... Oh what are they called, the people in the suits who you sign the contract with, I'm sure like they have a super specific name but it always floats away from my mind and I can't work it out. So I kinda just bite my lip and roll my eyes and try to think, but that doesn't work, so then I get super frustrated and mad because I hate hate hate forgetting things. Like who even invented the brain anyway? We should just be able to like, live off our motivation and spirits and stuff, because sometimes thinking just isn't worth it, because like you can totes overthink stuff, and the original point of what you're thinking about just gets blown out of proportion! Anyways, enough about that, when they heard I was super interested in joining back they couldn't wait to sign me up again! I think daddy might have paid them off because, he's a really super important person in the government and he has like, tons of money and power so I'm sorta suspicious when people are so eager to hang out with me, like I know I'm a barrel of fun but the people in the suits weren't like super enthusiastic to see me they just wanted me to do that swirly thing they make you do at the bank on their contract thing. I probably should have read it first but it's whatever. I'm super duper pumped and ready this time, I've been training on my front flips and my back flips and stuff, and my super experienced personal trainer who helps me curve my butt and keep my shape and stuff said that I'm doing so good at it and I should keep at it! I'm on this weird diet thing too, where you're not allowed to eat chocolate, or like chips or anything that's unhealthy, which is totally boring but I definitely like secretly ate two hot dogs after I went to watch The Emoji Movie with my friends so it's all good. ''

EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Kora210

'' I'm not going to quit this time! Actually, like, you know what? I'm so totally going to unquit! It will be like I never even left, just that I got more mentally honed and ready to battle people and win championships! Like I have this hypnotist, and she's really good at getting me to concentrate and have belief in myself, well she's more like a therapist, because I got into trouble with the police at one of those not so fancy parties, and I tested positive for something when they like, analysed my blood or something, and daddy said that I have to go get help for it or else I could go to jail! And I didn't want to go to jail, so that's why I'm not allowed to compete until after Empress Of Elite, because I could still have the thing in my system, I totally forgot what it was called but the police said it was Class A or something, which I thought was weird because I was at a party, not university! But the men in the suits said I'm not allowed to compete, and they sounded super serious so to all the billions of people who cannot wait to see me, I'm totally super sorry but you'll just have to wait! I know it's unfair, but It'll be so totally worth it I guarantee. Like you know those adverts that you see on the television, and there's those people standing next to like some fish or some peas and they say oh, buy this and you get this free, well it's like that but instead of buying something you just have to wait. I might not be competing in the Empress Of Elite tournament, but I'm still going to totally rule Empire with an iron twist! Or was it fist. Oh gosh, I hate forgetting things. ''
Lars Grier
Post August 9th 2017, 4:48 am by Lars Grier
VOLTAGE PROMO #1

Let’s address the elephant in the room.

I’ve got a HUGE fucking chip on my shoulder.

Make no mistake about it, that since I've arrived through the doors of this company, blind to nothing but myself, I’ve always has a chip. My first-ever loss sprouted that chip, that to this day still irks me every time I step through those curtains to do my job, and fight. This isn't the chip that Theron Nikolas had, a chip in which he had won and tasted success so much, and yet he was always glossed over by those devils in the upper management. No - this is the polar opposite. This is the one that grows every time you take a step in the wrong direction, every time you stumble; every time you fall. I can’t see it. You can’t. But you all know that deep within your heart, it’s fucking gigantic, beating down upon me like the sun every day. It’s taller than Mount Everest, wider than the Great Wall of China, and I’m the poor soul carrying all that weight on my shoulders, every waking moment, as it eats away at every fibre of my being. Cody Marshall and Apocalypse add to this chip, making it grow and grow more and more, trying to make me weak and depraved of all life. It’s almost fucking unbearable by this point, the pain. The rage. The hatred for all these men. Even people who have no clue with what the fuck they’re saying make me boil to the core. Ignorant people make me mad. People who I lose against make my blood boil. And people who hurt me? Who hurt me intentionally? They’re bastards, and I will make them pay for every single time they have hurt me. But…..there are moments where I don’t feel anything from thr chip burden. These are usually the moments where I am filled with satisfaction and joy; finally taking a spoonful from the cake of success. But these moments are so short, so small and insignificant that they mean dogshit by the next day. I win an opportunity for the New Breed Title? Failure. I get the chance to face the National Elite Champion? Failure yet again. I step into Pain for Pride, in my first ladder match for one of the most prestigious non-title items once can be graced with, and what do I do? FUCKING LOSE. Over and over and over and over again, eating away at your pride like a gluttonous rat, nibbling away at it. It’s a slow burn, killing you ever so slightly that by the time you realize, it will be far too late for you to ever go back to the road you came from. You’d think that by this point I’d call it quits, say that my career is going nowhere and revert back to some boring as fuck job somewhere in Las Vegas. Maybe a janitor or a garbage man, because that’s funny for you all, right? Laughing at someone below you because it makes you feel all warm and cozy inside, I’m sure. Yes, many people would stop and fall….but I’m here. I’m still here. One could argue that I’ve been here for only a handful of months, questioning as to why I’m so down upon myself. But those individuals don’t know what it feels like, to have something so close to your grasp and yet being unable to fully embrace it in your arms. These “handful of months” have felt like years to me, because as much as I hate to admit it, this had become my life. Something not too long ago I once chose because it could feed me and pay my rent, and now here I am, still standing after every beating that I have taken because EAW is addicting. It’s almost like a drug in a way, one that you just can’t stop the moment you start. It’s a testament to my ability and fortitude that I am still here, addressing you all every week, venting my frustrations and anger into this camera. Saying that makes it sound idiotic, but I don’t mind. I’m still here, standing even when I’ve been broken, shattered, and cast off as nothing more than a failure. I’m here, because that shows my strength, my integrity and determination to be able to keep on fighting even when all odds are betted against you. I’m not a role model - just someone who doesn’t break. Apocalypse Deimos tried to break me, but he will soon learn the hard way that I am not a man that you simply push off a cliff and then expect I would be fine with it. He will soon learn that Lars Grier is a motherfucker who doesn’t stay down. Cody Marshall, a man whom I have disregarded as simply nothing more than a jokester, beat me. That fact alone makes me want to punch myself a thousand times, but I know that self-degradation won’t do shit. It won’t help me beat Apocalypse, and it won’t help me finally win...a championship. What has eluded me for so long will eventually be over my shoulder, a fucking championship.

But, while the chip I harbour is definitely bad, there still lies something among all of us that is worse, and yet most of us don’t seem to fully see.

An ego.

We all have it, there is no denying it. The top champions in this promotion have egos, or any champion for that matter. Anyone who has ever tasted the peak of the totem pole had an ego. Even I have one. The only difference is that some of us have bigger egos than others. They are such fickle things; they can easily aggravate you and at the same time they are so easy to tear and rip apart. For a man like Carlos Rosso, ego is his middle name, and you know what? It might be deserving, considering in another company you were surprisingly, a former world champion and you held a number of other accolades to go along with it. You are by no means unworthy, Carlos. You’ve been a champion, unlike me, and that already gives you an edge - albeit a slight one - that makes you more inclined to win. These are just facts, indeed, but…..there’s one fact, one singular fact that I know gets you under  your skin: “You’ve never been a EAW World Champion.” It stings you, does it not? Me saying that, it gets under your skin, and makes you want to strangle me. Oh, how I love it when the truth hurts. The truth that you’re getting old, chasing a dream that should have came true so long ago, and yet here you are, still trying to find a spot in the royal chair on which you can sit on. Now I know, the first thing you’ll probably respond with is “At least I’ve been a champion,” accompanied with some insult you’ll string out from your ass, and to that I say: Really? Don’t you know how many times I’ve heard that line thrown around all over the place, shaped differently each time someone says it? It’s so cliche, so boring that by this point it’s starting to get fucking annoying. Do try to not say that line, Carlos; it will get you nowhere other than a preconceived notion that you’re somehow better than me because you’ve won a championship. It truly is stupid, but I suppose it can’t be helped, coming from a man who scrambles and scrummages to the bottom of the barrel to insult his opponents. Just because you were a champion, does not mean you have the skills and strength to win. Hades was a legend in this business, winning everything left and right, however he still lost to El Ironico. Scott Diamond is a former world champion, and yet he was the first and the quickest to be thrown over the top rope at Pain for Pride. All these examples I have given to you go to show that your accomplishments, your accolades, your achievements? They don’t mean shit if you can’t back up your reputation.

Can YOU back it up, Carlos?

Or will you underestimate me and be the victim of the Raven?

I could go on and on, saying words and names that fill you with hatred like Jamie O’Hara or a ladder match, but that’s no fun for me. I want FUN. I, Lars Grier want Carlos Rosso to come into Voltage not underestimating me and packing a punch that could knock me down. I don’t underestimate you, Carlos, but….you do overestimate yourself. It’s a side-effect that comes with being an egomaniac, because if I’m going to tell a second truth….you’re not as good as you proclaim you are. You’re not the greatest wrestler alive. Nobody wants to see your face plastered on their walls, and as a matter of fact no one wants to see you in general. Your presence is not something that people are graced with; it’s something that they’re slapped in the face with. You’re not a king - you’re the boy who cries wolf because he wants every bit of attention. Hell,  you couldn’t even do your job as a general manager. TWICE you couldn’t do your job because it seems that EAW has a hard time finding authority figures without potatoes for brains. You act all big and might in the locker room when in reality you’re the smallest rat here, trying to garner yourself some semblance of support because you’ve got no backbone to keep you standing. When you have an ego the first few months, everyone had pitch-forks set on fire, trying to kill you. But when you have an ego for a ten fucking years, that’s when everyone gets tired. People don’t underestimate you, Carlos. It’s just that by this point you can’t show us anything to prove to us you actually have the integrity and strength to achieve your dream of that World Championship.

I see you egomaniacs everywhere.

It’s just rare that I finally have one that I can make an example of.

You’ll be coming to this match, determined and fired-up, wanting to prove to the world that you still have what it takes to be relevant, but it will do you no good against me; the Raven. The Embodiment of Evolution. Cody Marshall may have defeated me last week, but all he managed to do was make me even stronger, and much, MUCH more rageful. You’ve cried wolf twice already, boy. When you first arrived, you called to us. When you returned again, you called to us. Go on and cry for a third time, go on. You will cry thrice...but no one will be there to listen to you anymore, telling your lies.

Now be silent, as the wolves feast upon your flock.
EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Tumblr_oqn90oia_Dw1s54jgfo1_500_copy

Last edited by Lars Grier on August 9th 2017, 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Theron Nikolas
Post August 9th 2017, 4:13 am by Theron Nikolas
I don’t know what to say.

There was a time where I was a man with so much to say, but since Dia Del Diablo - so few words come to mind. I placed every piece of what I had managed to scrape together over the span of five months on the line; all of a chance at the EAW World Championship. I had it. I was a man that was looked upon as a mere pawn waging war against a king. It was never meant to be a battle that I was meant to be win - but, there I was. I stood over the so called king. The thousands in attendance stood tall; waiting for that axe to slice the king’s head from his shoulders. But, you all remember the rest, don’t you?

Some could say that I received what I deserved. I threw myself in front of the firing line, and for that reason - I got shot. If I would have listened to the words of Tiberius Jones, I would be standing with those same names that ripped everything away. I could be standing here with the National Elite Championship resting on my shoulder; the world in the palm of my hand - and instead, here I stand with nothing to my name. No Contract. No Championship. Nothing.

I would do it all again.

My eyes are open. I made a mistake at Dia Del Diablo. Don’t get me wrong; I had Tiberius Jones beat. He knows it. Lannister knows it. Ares Vendetta knows it, as does Jaywalker. But, I walked in blind. I said leading into the week of Dia Del Diablo that I had the chance to sit back and watch Tiberius prepare in the past. I watched to see how he created his plan and managed to make all of it come to fruition. He always had a plan. I walked into Dia Del Diablo blind. I walked into Dia Del Diablo with this idea that there wasn’t anything that could possibly stop me from taking the one thing that I wanted more than anything else in the world, and that I would be the one to rip that crown off the head of the king and take claim of it for my own. I should have seen it coming. I should have known that I should have always kept an eye over my shoulder. I paid a price for that mistake. I lost what I wanted. I lost what I had earned, and I dropped the crown that I craved. But, you don’t learn without mistakes. I’m not perfect. There was always going to be a time where my luck was going to end and I was going to be forced to swallow that foul taste of failure, and now I stand at a crossroad; I can go backwards or I can continue moving forward. There was always a question that I was constantly asked. This business is easy when you’re living on cloud nine. You’re running through the names this company throws in your way, no matter what position in the company they find themselves. I was always asked what I was going to do when it all stopped. What kind of man were we going to see when Theron Nikolas’ streak comes to an end?

I don’t know.

There’s a benefit that comes with it. I have no pressure resting on my shoulders. I guess, if there was one positive that came out of Dia Del Diablo is that I no longer have anything to lose. I’m going to personally make sure that those three men rue the day that decided to stick there nose somewhere it never belonged. There’s going to be day, whether it be tomorrow - next week - in a month - in a fucking year; they’re all going to fall. I’ll slay the proud Lion. I’ll rip the wings off of the Vulture. I’ll rip out the eyes of the Owl, and I’ll cut the head off of the Komodo Dragon. I’m not going to stop until that day comes. Whether I have the EAW World Championship resting on my shoulder or not. But, that day will come. The day where I sit on my throne. The EAW World Championship around my waist. Jaywalker, Lannister, Ares Vendetta and Tiberius Jones; all four men fallen at my feet - serving as nothing more than reminders on what happens when you fuck me over.

Veni, Vidi, Vici.

We’re meant to feel sorry for you, aren’t we, DC?

I know - trust me, I’m more than aware that you supposably don’t care, but that’s generally the picture that’s been painted. We’re meant to feel sorry that Diamond Cage has had another knife driven into his spine. We all knew that Lannister was a snake. We all knew that he’s always been a man that holds his own personal agenda. But, with all of that - you still picked that snake up. You trusted that snake, and now that now that the snake bit you, we’re supposed to feel some form of pity. We’re meant to feel some form of pity over the mistake that you made. Don’t worry, Cage; I’m not going to try to make a friend out of you. I don’t care about what happened to you. I don’t care about how you’re going to deal with your business. I couldn’t care if this lead to your eventual end. If it is, good riddance. The only reason you hold any form of importance in my eyes, for the time being, is because you stand in my way when it come to gaining another opportunity at what should have been mine at Dia Del Diablo. It took four men; four names that’ll arguably go down at the best ever to keep me down. They had to drive me through a ladder. They had to try to shatter my sternum. They had to almost break my neck, and after all of that. Tiberius picked up that steel chair and he swung with everything he had left - and I still only fell to my knees. People question how much I had inside me. How much heart does Theron Nikolas’ have? What’s Theron going to do when the going gets tough? I promised the world that I wasn’t going to stop until I either had the EAW World Championship or until I could no longer move under my own strength. I kept my promise. I fought with every single ounce I could muster, just for the chance to call myself champion; against a man that I openly admitted may have been the only person that I actually respected...

After everything that I went through at Dia Del Diablo; what do you think I’m willing to go through the make sure I’m able to get my hands on him again?

That’s the big question. I’m the first person to admit that everything that I accomplished in the past means absolutely nothing now; it means absolutely nothing when it comes to the match on Showdown. But, now, I truly have something driving me forward. Now, I truly have one hell of a chip resting on my shoulder. You know what it takes to stand at the top of this business with that crown jewel resting in both your hands, no matter how your time as champion may have turned out. The world has never doubted what’s buried deep down in the core of Diamond Cage that allowed the rest of the world to stand firmly behind him, no matter who he waged war against. But, all of that - it’s just not enough. I’m not going to build this up. THERON NIKOLAS AGAINST DIAMOND CAGE! THE YOUNG AGAINST THE OLD! This isn’t special. We fight for the right to face Tiberius Jones, but I’ve played this story in my head a million times and the ending never changes. You’re never left standing. They’ll chant your name. If you listen carefully you can hear them now, Cage.

Diamond Cage.

Diamond Cage.

Diamond Cage.

They’re cries growing quieter and quieter as their hope for old glory days eventually dies. I’ve never claimed to be a good person. I gave credit to one man and we saw how much that ended up biting me. This isn’t personal. It never matter about how was going to be standing in your position on Showdown; it was always going to end the same.

They all fall down.
showster26
Post August 9th 2017, 1:14 am by showster26
Voltage Promo #2

Wednesday, 2:12 A.M., Schattenhalb, Switzerland. 

(The scene opens on a dark and cloudy night. The storm rains down in a light drizzle against the walls of the Aare gorge. The drops of water pour down the jagged stone walls that run along the banks of river which flows ever rushing. It's here at the large rocks which lay beside the river Aare, that a lone figure stands staring up at the heavens that pour down upon him.)

???: “Now here, the storm is gathering. The time of cleansing draws ever nearer. Let it wash away and drown the evil that infects this world, and let whatever be left standing burn away forever!”

(The figure slowly turns his gaze towards, and approaches the camera.  His bloodshot eyes betray his sinister intentions brewing inside his twisted mind. This is the being known as Solomon Caine.)

Caine: “Christopher, you have asked us what you are hiding from. We say onto you that you are hiding from yourself. Yes, for though your evil, rancid, and poisonous tongue tries to belittle us with all manner of blasphemy, we see thru your words. We see you in your innermost core. We see you for all your frailties and insecurities. Yes, these are he demons that possess you, they are the ones who have driven you to seek out an avenge yourself for these insults you've imagined. They are what has spurred you on with every insult and every boast that pours out from you. They are why you hide behind your guard dog Michael. These two have held you in their grasp, and molded you, and made you sway with every pass of their hand. That is what you are hiding from, despite how much you may live in denial of it. Go ahead and speak whatever insults you may. Disregard all we speak as Hollow and empty. Disrespect us by saying we are of unsound mind, and are incompetent in all we do.  Heap praise upon yourself and boast of what little you could accomplish. Do so while you may. 

You say we lie about who we are and what we desire. we tell you now that there is no need for deception of us. All that has been brought about in our journey thus far stands as evidence.  It is the testimony of how we have bent the wills of men, and those who refused to do as we have wished, those who would stand as an obstacle along our path, they have been swept away like the filth they are. From ones who sat on thrones like HDRO, to those who would have just been a thorn in our side such as Mike Showman. Even Jon McAdams who was an affliction to us, even he no longer stands against us, but at our side. Open your eyes and look around you, see the truth of how we have shaped this place called Voltage. How those who once had a stronghold of power and might, were laid low. How those who thought us pathetic and harmless,  much as you have, have been slaughtered upon our altar.  It matters not wether you would believe us. For at week’s end, you shall see firsthand exactly what we are, exactly the might we wield. 

Yes for it shall be just me and you. Not your protector, nor my brethren.  And for all your talents and all your skills and all your over confidence, we know that you cannot beat us in battle by yourself. It shall be our own hands that bring about your end.  We need not the aid of any other to defeat you, for You have not the might, you have not the endurance HAVE NOT EVEN THE MOST BASE OF SURVIVAL INSTINCTS WITHIN YOU!!! YOU PUFF OUT YOUR CHEST AND COMPARE YOURSELF TO A GOD MADE FLESH!  YOU ARE BUT A WORM WHO THINKS HIMSELF A DRAGON!  Christopher, you realize not that we are a predator, and you are prey being offered up on a platter. You curse yourself with every sound that passes thru your lips, You damn yourself with every word you utter, you dig your own grave with each syllable. How we shall be filled with joy when we bring about your end. We shall smile as you reap all that you have sown.  When you are made an example of before the world, when we Humble you before the eyes of the masses, it shall be a great day. For we know that though your bones may mend, and your scars fade, you spirit shall remain forever shattered. 

We shall do it ourself, for we need not anyone to protect us, especially from you. So regardless of what your tiny mind regards our place in the great beast named Sanitorium, it shall matter not!  For wether we stand alone, or we are backed by all the might of every member of this brotherhood. We shall see the terror in your eyes, and we shall hear the cowardice in your voice,  when we pour out every drop of pain and suffering our flesh has ever known upon you!   Perhaps in those final moments, the last seconds before we bring forth the end of Ages upon you, perhaps those will be the moments when you realize this is not theater. Perhaps than you will see that this is not sport. Perhaps than you will realize that all that we do, is to demonstrate our truth. How when we say that we shall vanquish you at week’s end. or any who cannot provide for themselves are not worthy of life. or that all that you do to distract yourself from this fact, none of it in this world holds meaning. or that the flood of fire shall consume you and everything you hold dear whole!!!!  We do what we must, that even the worst of heathens would know, all we speak of is a destiny which none may ever escape. 

So test us, try us, do all you may to strike us down. And when you see how all you do against us has little effect, at that moment know that you have brought a terrible wrath down upon your own head. Your supposed greatness will fail you, Your sickness shall not infect us, and when you see that your skills are below mediocre, you shall crumble and fall down to your knees to plead for mercy. And we shall grant it to you swiftly, in one final, crushing blow.  This is your fate Christopher, and it is one that pull you under, and overtake you till you your last breath. 

Take heed of our words, for soon, sooner than you would realize, it shall be made so.”

(Caine returns his gaze to the sky as the storm clouds become more gathered together, and the rain becomes heavier, and pours down harder on him.)

The End. 
Scott Oasis
Post August 9th 2017, 12:57 am by Scott Oasis
(We are taken to last Friday night in Portugal following Dynasty’s broadcast going off of the air. People are still in the arena after the main event’s conclusion and Starr Stan and Sebastian Monroe’s discussion. Scott Oasis in the outside of the ring, holding his head and recovering from his match as he looks up at the people in the front row who are looking at him with smiles on their face, mocking him. A few people begin to yell Pizza Boy’s name as it soon spreads, eventually full on filling out the arena with a loud, booming chant of our Answers World Champion. Scott Oasis is forced to hear it the whole time he walks up the ramp. He stops on the stage and looks back at the crowd, holding back anger while he gives them a menacing stare. He then turns around in a huff and bursts past the curtains into the locker room area.)

“Scott! SCOTT! Wait up!”

(Sebastian Monroe tries to catch up to Scott Oasis and talk to him as Scott Oasis looks at him in annoyance, trying to nudge him away he keeps walking forward.)

Sebastian Monroe: I know you’re in a sour mood and all but listen, there will be other chances. We’re not done here --

Scott Oasis: Sebastian. Enough. Leave me alone, alright? I don’t need you buzzing in my ear right now. I’ll call you when I want to talk to you.

Sebastian Monroe: Fair enough Scott, my mistake. Please cool off, ok? I’ll hold you to that call. There’s still more we can do, don’t give up just yet.

(Sebastian Monroe reluctantly walks away, splitting off with Scott Oasis as they enter different hallways.)

Scott Oasis: More to do...how much more do I have to fucking do, huh?

(Scott Oasis walks a bit further until he happens upon the door to his personal locker room, kicking it in and walking inside. He goes through his bag and takes a seat in a chair, pulling out a bottle of water and downing almost half of it in one go. He looks at the TV set up in front of him, still on from when he was watching the show prior to having to leave for his match. As the encore presentation of the event begins to start up he decides to flip the channel, with the network afterward being ESPN coverage.)

Sports Analyst #1: Dynasty in Portugal was one hell of a show to say the least! We are just only a few minutes removed from the exciting special event and I for one am still reeling from that main event as The Pizza Boy managed to do what many may not have expected, defeating the beast that is Scott Oasis.

Sports Analyst #2: I certainly must say that I was surprised from that result, I thought Oasis really had the momentum and the backing to pull off that win but I guess The Pizza Boy was just the better man tonight.

“Better man.”

(Scott Oasis turns off his TV and stands up in deep thought. He looks around his locker room in silence and then snaps as out of nowhere he kicks the TV off the stand as the screen cracks instantly. The moment his boot hits the screen everything goes black.)

Fucking hell.

(We are now in present time with Scott Oasis having made the decision to fly out ahead of everyone else, staying in Prague, Czech Republic early. He sits in the empty O2 Arena, the building that will hold the upcoming Dynasty, and looks out at all of the seats in the crowd while he has taken a seat all of the way at the top. He puts his head down with the hood of his jacket going over it, covering his face entirely as he speaks, his voice echoing throughout the building as he talks.)

The events of last week Dynasty, just…..I don’t even know what to say about it. When that bell rung and the match was called to a close I couldn’t even believe it, even as I was laying on my back, looking up at the lights. Pizza Boy beat ME!? He pinned me on the mat: one, two, three - no, not possible, it can’t be! I spent all of last week feeling so certain, so certain that when I arrived in Portugal that I would be heading out of it with the Answers World Championship in my possession. I was going to defeat Pizza Boy and I was going to do it decisively. I could not even comprehend the possibility of anything but victory! Everything was going according to plan during that match, I was doing exactly what I said and tossing Pizza Boy around like he was nothing. I had him outclassed just as I had expected! But somehow, through some freak accident, through some once in a lifetime MIRACLE Pizza Boy was able to catch me slipping. Pizza Boy had a small opportunity and pulled off an upset. BOOM. The Cinderella story was able to extend a few hours past midnight thanks to a surprising occurrence. Woo. Fantastic. After getting beaten, bruised and battered Pizza Boy won. His performance won’t ever be talked about though. Ignoring the beating, ignoring the lucky break and the difference I am sure was caused by having the general managers on the outside bickering and being distracting, in the history books all that will be remembered in that match is that The Pizza Boy won and I lost. I failed to do the thing that I was working toward for over a year. And now it’s back to the drawing board. I’m back all the way at square one and mentally the fans have most definitely thrown me into the end of the line as far as title contenders. The sheep of EAW saw me take a slight fall just as they had wanted and now they’re going to jump on me and do what they can to hold me back. I guess I’m about to experience the same bullshit that I had been going through fourteen months ago. It is time to send me down a couple of rungs on the ladder and make me work for it again. It’s back to grinding and facing people lesser than me and that bogus process starts this week with the match I’ve been booked in.

This is where my next victim, Darkane comes into play.  For those who don’t know, he’s a relatively new kid on the block. He’s someone who came into the scene over the past couple of months and has gathered a little buzz for himself. He’s been a big part of this new surge of rookies who have made waves down there on the lowcard. Just last week while I was in that main event, Darkane was picking up a W in one of the openers and becoming number one contender to the Hardcore Championship. Yet another win to add to his already impressive record from what I have heard.  There is no doubt that Darkane is on the come up, he’ll be making moves throughout the year, maybe find himself with a secondary title - he could beat Scott Diamond when the time comes, but that doesn’t mean much to me right now.  Not enough for this to be seen as anything other than a slump buster, an easy rebound after my title match loss. Darkane might be a good hand when it comes to competing with the prospects and curtain jerkers, but that doesn’t translate to facing those higher up than him on the totem pole. Him starting to “pop” in this industry and having a little steam gather around him doesn’t suddenly mean he can beat the best in the business. Darkane has a nice record but at the end of the day, if he had to argue about why he should be deemed as a threat for me in this match up he would not have a leg to stand on, as shown by what little he had on me. He’s done nothing to make me believe he has the ability to knock off a former world champion, especially someone like me who is fired up and heading into this match with something to prove. Darkane is getting some popularity but currently he can only be considered a “temporary Elitist” in my book. He has a streak over some nobodies, he’s got himself a one time title shot; Johnny Nova’s had that. Lucas Johnson’s had that. Tybull, Theo, Damon, even Landerson can say he’s had those things. The only thing he has over the people I have listed was an underdog victory over Jacob Senn, but if every time some newbie got a one off victory meant they were here to stay we’d have a thousand people on the roster. Small glimpses here and there get blacked out just like that. The point being, even with a couple of successful snaps under your belt all you are right now is a trend until you can show me otherwise.  You don’t have much time either as trends can vanish at the drop of a hat. They die as quick as they start. And I hate to toot my own horn or anything but I believe it is more or less my duty as the chosen one, the undeniable leader of this Dynasty locker room, to work a the “product tester” around here when it comes to these trends. I get to decide if something is up to stuff or not. Matches like these, they serve as a measuring stick, the showcase which establishes whether you can last in this company. You do well, you prove that you deserve to be here and let me know that you can hold up against a short test of time. If you come up short to what you were hyped as than you are of course just a flavor of the month who will lose their luster a week or two later. All it takes is one bad match, one pathetic showing to cool your jets and expose you for who you are. And then you’re done.

I think Darkane himself probably knows he might be in for a very limited shelf life, it’s something he is trying his damndest to avoid, To his credit, he is doing a pretty decent job at saving face from all angles. I am certain he knows that this is about to be his biggest challenge to date, a challenge he can not get past and so he is preparing himself not just physically but socially and reputation wise. Why else would he be trying so hard to get people talking once this match was announced? I took a break from my training, opened up my phone and saw that he’s talked about me twice within twenty four hours. Heh, he must really like me, or saying stuff about me at least. I didn’t even need to respond before he went rambling on and on about the most irrelevant claims. I honestly saw no point in all of it at first. Maybe he likes to hear the sound of his own voice? That or the more likely idea is that he is doing his best to push his narrative before I was able to come in and give him the reality of the situation. He knows I am going to best him come Friday, he’s probably shaken at this very moment. Everyone took a look at this contest on the match card and I guarantee you that they see my defeat of him coming from a mile away. Darkane notices the obvious and so he does what most people like him do and he tries to play “mind games” to push things in his favor, even if it’s a tiny bump his way. He talks in circles, bringing up the same topics as he said before, trying to hammer things away into people’s heads. I shouldn’t underestimate him! He’s going to be hard defeat! I just got thrown in the lion’s den! Alright, ok, whatever you say there. He took the opportunity I gave him by letting only his side speak and hoped to use it in order to manipulate the perspective. I might not be myself, I’m hung up on my loss, Pizza Boy might have dealt a big blow to me as a competitor. I’m frustrated yes but I know it went down due to a margin of error, it doesn’t make me less credible in what I say or more open to a loss to someone like you. It fuels me even. Darkane’s unsuccessfully trying to read me as if he actually knows me personally or what I am about. He’s in my head attempting to play psychiatrist, picking and prodding to find a kink in my armor. Everyone who has done that before has ended up making an idiot of themselves in the process before but thinking it over I can see why he foolishly does it. It’s risky but it’s his best shot though. This is what will give him the most support: Breaking me down and analyzing me. He wants to make it sound as if he might actually have a chance. People could buy into it if he’s convincing enough. Who knows ,maybe, just maybe if he speaks out enough and keeps repeating himself he will magically will his victory into existence.  Maybe you’ll get me to mess up by psyching me out with all of these things you have suggested, almost like reverse psychology. It’s a good idea if you’re delusional or a flat out sheep like some of the people in the audience who enjoy being on my hate bandwagon but other than that it doesn’t take a genius to see that won’t work. Not a SINGLE thing you can do will work.

I’m not going to pussy foot around what I have to say like you, I am going to say it outright; there’s no way I’m taking back to back losses. I am not losing, especially to you. Your win streak is going down this week and you will be proven wrong in believing that you could make me look like a punk like you did Senny boy. I have no fear in saying this. It’s going to happen no matter how much you kick, scratch, claw, do whatever you can to fight it. I know I can get the job done, the same can’t be said for you. I notice you do a lot of backtracking in the stuff that you say. A lot of maybe’s, a lot of might’s, a lot of “I could be wrongs”. I think those are the real thoughts that you keep in the back of your head. The thoughts that deep down you know are actually true. For example in your first little speech you went out of your way to say you were a big opponent, a very difficult follow up to Pizza Boy, the Answers World Champion. You, someone with about six months to your name - you are supposedly meant to be an issue when it comes to rebounding in a match against a World Champion! You even said I was entering a lion’s den as I previously mentioned. You were not so subtly hyping yourself up and spewing blatant idiocy and then somewhere between all of that nonsense you went on to go “oh, perhaps you will end up tearing me apart”. What truly confident man even needs to say something like that? Who would willingly see that as a chance in their future? The fact that you couldn’t even keep it in your head, that you had to go and say it out loud as a smart little cover up in case you get your ass handed to you, it shows that you are scared. It shows you see yourself taking a brutal loss. You talked like you didn’t even care if your winning streak ended, you know it’s going to happen eventually. You were nonchalant, cool, and calm. But then you hop on the camera throwing shade on me and trying to chip away at me even more! Almost like you’re still holding out hope that you’ll get me mentally weakened on Dynasty. You won’t though. While you have spent the past twenty four hours running your mouth and acting like a mental case, I have been going back to work. Focusing my mind, motivating myself. Keeping myself in tip top shape so that I can return to this O2 arena looking like the killing machine that I am famous for being. Look down there, you with the camera, take a good shot of that…..

(Scott Oasis points as the camera switches angles to the blank canvas in the center of the arena where the sporting events are meant to take place. Currently nothing has been set up.)

That’s where the ring is going to be in three days time. Three more days and you’ll be seeing me in that ring and there will be no more talking. No more hypotheticals, no more denials. No throwing things at the wall to see if it sticks. No covering yourself up in case you crash and burn. You head down there, face me in the ring, take the result and shut the fuck up. That moment will be the only moment that matters, the moment where you get exposed. You lucked out by facing some scrubs but I am not like any opponent you have had before. You’re already faltering, your whole aura has changed, I can feel it in the way that you talk. You can’t talk big against me like you did the others, uncertainty is in your head and it’s leaking out into what you say. I am not going to be stepping into the lion’s den with you Darkane. I AM the lion. I’m the beast people have to keep in the cage. You’re going to be showing up to tame me but it’s not a job that can be done by an amateur. You’re going to get eaten alive out there, and spit back up so you can be sent on your way to face Scott Diamond. I hope you put up a decent effort so it won’t be a complete wash. You aren’t winning, but you can survive. Show me something different Darkane. Make me remember your name and want to bank on you later in life. Let me see that you can be more than this loss. More than just some overexcited dime a dozen talent with too much time on his hands.

Actually stand by what you have to say next time you decide to use my name. Don’t be a coward.

(Scott Oasis  turns his head to the side, spits on the ground and then gets up, walking out of the arena as you can hear the sound of his footsteps all over the area. Though it can not be heard clearly, you can barely make out Scott Oasis speaking to himself, saying something along the lines of “less talk, more action.”)
April Song
Post August 9th 2017, 12:38 am by April Song
April Song vs Azumi Goto
The Bland, Listless, Talentless, No Character Asshat….and April Song, too.

You know, Azumi, I’m seriously starting to think your comprehension of the English language is almost as awful as Carlos Rosso’s usage of it. And, I’m starting to think that you’re a little bit of an idiot. Just a little bit. OH! I have an announcement! TODAY I AM THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNIVERSE! There was no election! I believed in it and made it so! See, that’s the kind of bullshit that you’re trying to pull, Azumi. Just because you believe something doesn’t make it accurate. I think I am the best wrestler on the Empire roster and while I don’t have the EAW Women’s World Championship, that opinion is not a truthful one. And you, having never had a championship in EAW in your nearly two-year career, are certainly not an ace. You can believe in anything you want, it doesn’t make it fact. I’m sure there’s lots of little kids and some grown-ups to who wished that Pokémon were real. They don’t exist. Just like your claim to being the best doesn’t exist. And…exactly what sort of work do I have to judge you on if not your resume, Azumi? It’s like…. if I was going to apply to be a manager at a Target, do you think my potential employers would be more interested in WHAT I THINK IM GOING TO DO…or what I have ALREADY DONE. I try not to live in the past, but I also recognize that the past in many cases is an indication of what is very likely to happen in the future. I was known for finishing second best in a lot of things, it happened repeatedly and repeatedly until I finished first finally. My ascension to the Specialists Championship alone makes me aware that not everything that was will always continue to be. But, in your case, for now you have no legs to stand on.

You don’t have it in you when it comes down to be self-belief because instead of focus on the now of your opponent!

What the fuck does that mean? Jesus Christ, do you or anyone else around here understand that multitasking is a thing!?

(April crosses herself and tries to calm down.)

Tranquilo, right?

Anyway, I have full self-belief right now. I have been in the ring with some of the best that Empire has to offer and I’ve come out pretty fucking clean on the other side, busted nose and sore ass from rolling down a stairwell notwithstanding. I have worked very hard to EARN the position that I have, and honestly, I’ve worked harder than YOU have. Because if you worked as hard in a wrestling ring as your mouth works in a goddamned promo, you would be holding ALL the championships in EAW, let alone on lil ole Empire. By the way, I’m still trying to figure out how I didn’t earn the shot at the Specialists Championship. I had already beaten the previous champion before she won it, plus I pinned ANOTHER former Champion, your “Friend” or “Sempai” or “Kohai” or “Gokai” or whatever, my Japanese is shit so bear with me, Cloud Matsuda. Then, after I was given a title shot, I had one of the better bouts on Empire in a long time. I still lost, but I had made my case. What exactly is EARNED to you? Don’t you have a contract that you EARNED and are not bothering to use? Do I have to win a “Number One Contenders Tournament Final” to get a shot…or lose just pick up my ball and go home like Sophia Rose did and come back a few months later? What do I have to do to have earned this? You’re smart enough to run this company, right? What is the prerequisite that I need to garner the Mecca of Wisdom that is Azumi Goto’s favor, hmm?

And then we get to the BLAND, GENERIC, boring shit. “I get better with every match that I’m in!” So, what? So do I. So does everyone who actually pays attention to what they do in any sport. If you’re not improving, if you stay in one spot…then it’s time to retire because you haven’t experienced any growth. And why would I watch just video of your losses? I watch film of any match I can find where I think I can find useful data for my cause. I’ll look through your wins too, even though there aren’t that many to speak of lately. I want to know everything about you as a wrestler. You are not just Azumi Goto to me. You are someone that I take very seriously, much more seriously than most other people would. Do you think that someone like Cailin Dillon or Aria Jaxon or Alexis Diemos or Sheridan Muller give you the same sort of courtesy and respect that I have? Uh, I don’t fuckin’ think so. If anything, they would laugh at the thought of sharing a ring with you, consider it a warm-up for something else. I consider it a good challenge and an opportunity to prove why I am the true Professional.

You see, I don’t think you noticed that I complimented your wrestling ability. You’re very good and your sensei has trained you well. The problem that you have facing you in…. hmm, less than 48 hours from now, is that you are going into the ring with the most technically superior wrestler in EAW today. Yes, that includes Finnegan Wakefield. Yes, that includes you too, Sheridan. Hold for hold, submission for submission, no one in EAW knows how to inflict more punishment than I do.

So, let’s review:

You IMAGINE that you are a great Ace, the “True” Ace, and your self-belief, according to you, makes it so. Dumb.

You improve every day! And then fail to consider people can progress every day as well and, insert gasping noise here, PROGRESS AT A FASTER RATE THAN YOU DO. Prime example, me, never wrestled in a squared circle until December of last year, Bing, bang, boom, nearly 9 months later, I have a title in less than half the time you’ve been here.

You say I only focus on personal things. I hate Donald Trump with a burning passion, but this is the epitome of “fake news”. I pointed out that you used to call yourself the Submission Queen and how that was inaccurate. The only submission that ever goes on with you around is you and Haruna’s bedroom play…. WHOOPS! There I go again, Miss No-Personality got a little personal. Sorry. Won’t happen again. But seriously, you suck as a submission wrestler. I told you that you seem to lack the tenacity and intelligence necessary to be a champion at this level. That wasn’t a personal shot against you, only a professional one, albeit a bit on the harsh side.

You wanted me to tell you some things, now I have some questions for you:

Are you going to be the disappointment that you always are in big moments and choke…or are you going to, as I have, evolve and move forward, become the legend and CHAMPION that your talent says you should be but your idiotic actions keep you from being? 

Are you going to realize that just because you say something doesn’t make it so, no matter how much self-belief you have, and take an honest, full inventory of yourself and see what’s keeping you from the top?

Are you going to fucking pay attention to people who have tried to help you, like Erica, like Miss Manami, even your other friends, to realize your full potential?

And, I have one more question, dickhead:

How’s the Ace going to fly when one of her wings are broken? 

Remember, you can be an Ace all you want but I will always fly higher. 
Azumi Goto
Post August 8th 2017, 10:37 pm by Azumi Goto
Empire #2

Maybe she didn’t hear what I said. I told her to simply Assen~Na Yo, but that’s to be expected from someone who tries to be too Edgy for Empire.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what I love about this moronic roster on Empire. When they’ve been beaten, they’ll strike at the personal life of someone. You can totally tell what a real credible champion April Song is because all she talked about was my personal life. You can go ahead call me a coward but we all know the real one is you. I thought you were a fighting champion, a proud champion. Since when have Champs started attacking below the belt on everything? So how does it feel going after someone’s relations they had as a way to make you more of a coward. GOD, you really are Erica Ford but more Asian. 2 good days out of 365 doesn’t make you a credible champion. See April Song will forever be below everyone. Doesn’t matter how hard or how too edgy you try to be. You aren’t getting far against THE REAL ACE! Get it through your thick skull about that. If you really think Aria Jaxon is The Ace Of Empire then give something more than a resume. See that’s not what an Ace is, an Ace is someone that believes in his/her own hype, that whenever they step into that wrestling ring that he/she ARE THE BEST! I believe my own hype, I truly believe everything I say that I AM THE BEST WRESTLER on Empire. You can say all you want about my resume but what’s to say about yours? An eternal second place that lost every kind of opportunity before you were HANDED a shot. You never earned it! Meanwhile, all I’ve done is to continue working towards EARNING that single shot where I claim my throne at the top of Empire. Can you really believe everything that you say like I do? No! And that’s what separate’s you and I! You don’t have it in you when it comes down to be self-belief because instead of focus on the now of your opponent! You will always focus on the past of them! EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Do you see me talking about your losses at Pain For Pride or Malicious Intentions? NOPE!  Because I’m better than that, I’m above that point where I’ll focus on my opponents’ mistakes.

You’re like a Hyena, April. You’re just scavenging through my past to get any sort of advantage because you know that Azumi Goto is above you in every single way. You know that’s true in every single way possible. It’s seriously hilarious that you call yourself a champ even when you act and talk like the biggest chump around here. And I can see something, you’re getting cocky. You’re thinking to yourself: “Well I just beat an Ava sister twice and made my first defense. This is just Azumi Goto.” I’ll just let you continue to believe that but it’s going to cost you with a win. Tarah Nova’s chosen champion is really going to try and stop me? Please, I’ll burn you down without a care in the world and then when I’m done. I won’t mind going right up to Tarah Nova’s face and tell her to Assen~Na Yo! So just continue to search through my past and find my losses. Continue to watch tapes of my old matches but why you won’t win because I just get better with every single match that I compete in. Every single time I step into the ring, I’m then I was the match before, I’m in better condition than I was last week. It’s just the Azumi Goto way, becoming better with each passing day. I can’t look to my past anymore, people who look at how I was back then like how April Song is doing it right now. Always seem to underestimate me and in the end, it cost them. Like it how it will cost every single person before you!

I don’t believe in there being a conspiracy against me if I did believe that. I’m just dumb and idiotic as you are when you say you have a chance at beating me in that wrestling ring.

It’s about time that I tore down this wall and make my claim for the big throne. Continue to scavenge through my past! Use any bit of personal life of mine as an attempt to win but you fail miserably to The one & only Ace Of Empire!
Nasir Escobar
Post August 8th 2017, 9:15 pm by Nasir Escobar
Kinda funny that I’m only just now getting to formally say this but...it feels good to be back in a Friday Night Dynasty ring again. Yeah it’s weird that I’m only JUST NOW getting the opportunity to compete in action for the red brand, ya know my ACTUAL brand. But hey beggars can't be choosers. I have been up to my knees in some very personal shit over on Showdown...which has not even come to an end yet. If anything it has only intensified more and more. What originally began as a simple contest between two men representing their generations has now become something far more. It has bursted into a raging inferno of emotion. Those flames from Dia Del Diablo burn on still and have scorched the earth that both CM Banks and myself walk on, mainly when in the vicinity of each other. To put it in Layman's terms, we had respect for eachother before, but now this has become personal and nobody’s pulling any punches. I just approached him and asked him for another shot at trying to knock him off of his pedestal that he has catapulted himself back onto without even truly earning it. Now I get it when you are a man of his status and his prestige, you get the luxuries of doing what you want to do. Saying what you want to say. Parading around with whatever attitude you want. And nobody will bat an eyelash to you. That’s just the culture around here. I mean just look at Scott Oasis over here on Dynasty. He’s only JUST become a Hall of Famer and he’s already sucked himself into that mindset. Although I guess you could counter with the fact that authority figures have always given him free reigns to act and do as he pleased which is TOTALLY FAIR! Isn’t it? Well the obvious answer is no, naturally. I see it as my own personal responsibility to cleanse this company of all evil within it. All forms of corruption. I will go after myself and seek out to eliminate. Why? Because somebody has to be the one to step up to the plate and not a single other person seems to be selfless enough to put everything else to the backburner for what’s best for the Land of the Elites. Not a knock to anyone else, that’s just the way things have unfolded and I wouldn’t have it any other way to be quite honest with you. I like being the hero. I enjoy being the savior. The one person above all others that these good people look up to. The knight in shining armor if you would. Dynasty is a place just FILLED with guys who need to be set straight onto the path of righteousness. Sadly they’ll have to wait because I’ve got bigger fish to fry over on Showdown at the moment. I need my runback. I need my shot back! I can’t go out like that Banks. So close...yet so far. I absolutely refuse to have that be the lasting memory of you and I in the ring together! Now as I have said before. There’s no shame in losing to you. However I can’t go out with that as our ONLY encounter. I tried to chase Aren Mstislav for practically an entire Season just to get my win back on him. I’M NOT WASTING AN ENTIRE YEAR RUNNING AFTER YOU LIKE THAT! I! WANT! MY! MATCH! And quite frankly if you don’t choose me as your opponent then you have no respect for yourself and no respect for this business CM Banks! Because what did you truly PROVE at Dia Del Diablo?! That you could narrowly get by me? You sure made yourself sound a lot more triumphant than that! YOU MADE OUR ENCOUNTER SOUND VIRTUALLY ONE SIDED! And I’ll be the very first to tell you sir, that it was far FAR from that. AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT! I LEFT YOU WITH BURN MARKS ALL OVER YOUR FACE! Yet you see fit to deem me “unworthy” of a rematch with you. Who the hell are you to tell me what I do and don’t deserve?! You are...at the end of the day an Elitist. Just like everyone else who laces up a pair of boots and goes out to entertain in front of all those fans. You may have had major influence on how this all came to be. But in the here and now. You and I are of EQUAL footing in terms of what kinda say we have. But I should probably lay off of you since you say you’re going to give me “what I deserve” come Showdown on Sunday night. Well I sure hope it’s the RIGHT THING! That being my rematch. Because if it is anything else, then I’m gonna have to make the choice for you...and you don’t want me to get involved. Trust me on that one.

Anyways, let’s move on to the status of Dynasty and where I figure in things. So far all the major events of Dynasty are as follows. Scott Oasis who has aligned himself with YET ANOTHER shitty authority figure is hunting after Pizza Boy and the Answer World Championship. Now that’s well and fine. I said it before already. Whichever one of you woulda been champ, I’m chasing after and that’s that! As for said authority figure. Sebastian Monroe MY BIGGEST FAN...biting sarcasm aside has decided that he and Starr Stan are going to have a war come Territorial Invasion in order to see which one of them deserves to be the ONE general manager of Dynasty. I PRAY TO GOD THAT STARR STAN COMES OUT VICTORIOUS! But the funny thing is...I’d rather not necessarily be involved, but sign me up for Team Starr if you must. Please gimme the chance to break Monroe’s heart into a million pieces! If you were to ask the people of the social media...they’re already predicting I join team Starr. Now don’t get your hopes up too soon people. My major concern is CM Banks. And then it’s onto the Answers World Champion. Now if I find the time in my very busy schedule, I don’t mind slapping around Sebastian Monroe’s goons for a little while and getting his punk ass pink slipped at the same time. Then we have events such as Eclipse Diemos and his vile dark family taking out the supposed cornerstone of Dynasty Jacob Senn, Scott Diamond becoming the new Hardcore Champion, and the return of St. Anger. But if I must be honest with you all. I feel like just sitting back and having a nice relaxing match on Dynasty. Sometimes I just would like to take it easy ya know? Not have to concern myself with knocking legends off their high horses. Or chasing after World titles. Or getting corrupt GMs fired. All that stuff can be rather taxing ya feel me? So how’s about we get onto what I was meant to touch on from the very beginning of all this, shall we? My opponent for this week is Masaru Kasahara. Now I’m sure he’s a very competent wrestler and will provide me a worthy challenge this Friday, at least that’s what I am hoping for. I must apologize to you ahead of time for being so distracted with all these other things that are probably trivial and meaningless to you Kasahara. Second I’m going to have to apologize in advance...for having no choice but to make an example out of you this Friday for the entire world to bear witness to. Hopefully by the end of it you learn something, and will be able to pick yourself up and dust yourself off. It’ll be a pleasure to show you a whole other level from anything and everything you’ve faced up to this point, kiddo.
Bhris Elite
Post August 8th 2017, 8:30 pm by Bhris Elite
What exactly am I supposed to be hiding from? All those words you think are so big and unique aren’t going to help you defeat me Solomon they also aren’t going to make me afraid. Me calling myself Elite is just like you calling yourself some lunatic only difference is one of us are lying and the world is smart enough(I hope) to realize that person is you. I mean if they watched the two of us long enough they truly do know who is lying. I’ve been elite my whole career I was elite before this company was you just happened to become a “Lunatic” when you joined EAW before this you were some low life loser and even with the contract you have with EAW you are still a low life loser. So much of low life you’ll come out here and lie to us straight in our face every time trying to have these people think you truly are what you say you are.  You guys are the stain in EAW I mean there are so many of you it’s starting to get really annoying I’m surprised Ryan Adam’s haven’t swooped in to save the day but I’m assuming he’s waiting until you guys hit 30 members to put on his fake ass cape and save the day. However I’m going to end this non sense before he could and it all starts with you. You are everything that’s wrong with this company you put on this mask and pretend to be something you aren’t. You hate me because I can be myself and still be entertaining if those annoying bastards over on TMZ catch me on an airport I don’t have to tell them hold on a minute so I can get into character.  I am what I say I am from God Given Greatness to being sicker than your average everything I call myself is the closest thing to the truth in all of EAW.  I am greater than you all every single one of you and it doesn’t matter who you continue to add because at the end of the day they won’t be able to take me down. I won’t be surprised if I’m left a message on my voice mail by Eclipse saying… “Hey man I know Iconomy didn’t work out between the two of us but we really need someone like you in Sanatorium someone actually entertaining and someone actually talented give me a call back when you hear this”.  Before I get that call let me decline the offer now I do not want to join Sanatorium but I did hear that Greg Ward is looking for some work nowadays.

I knew you were going to say something among the lines of destroying me. You aren’t going to shatter a god damn thing Solomon nor are you crushing a single part of my body. What you are going to do this entire week are make bullshit claims and live up to not one of them.  You aren’t going to destroy me, you aren’t going to shatter my soul and you damn sure ain’t beating me either. It’s quite funny though Solomon how you have the nerve to bring up “The demon who guards my flesh” knowing you have 10-12 people guarding your flesh or at least you think they are. Aren’t the signs getting clear for you Solomon? Or are you truly that stupid to realize what is going on here? They are replacing you Solomon you aren’t what they thought you were you are not some brute force you are brute push over and Sanatorium doesn’t need any more of those. They are just going to watch you get your ass handed to you by me on Sunday and not do a god damn thing about it. Not Apocalypse, not Amadeus or even the newest member Jon McAdams’s. And no I guess I can’t comprehend what the hell is truly going on in the Sanatorium it was all cute and dandy at first a Father his wife, his brother then all the sudden the father has 10 kids 4 brothers 5 sisters and 2 cousins. Okay we get the point Sanatorium bunch.

So yes with that being said I do look at these lectures as mindless ramblings and yes I’ll continue to doubt every claim you make especially when it has something to do with me. I’m not worried about what you did to Keelan he’s letting middle aged men punch on his girlfriend don’t try to compare what you did to him and try to say you are going to do the same to me and didn’t you just lose to Anthony on Voltage? He doesn’t seem very “Slayed” to me it looks like he might have slayed you and put the final nail in the coffin for you staying in Sanatorium any longer. I just told you who defeated you and you are looking at someone who is going to defeat you as well. Someone who will defeat every member of the Sanatorium bunch if given the chance and I know that’s a very bold claim but it’s more likely than anything you’ve said you are going to do me on Voltage on Sunday. You guys aren’t conquering a damn thing you don’t even have Voltage conquered or Showdown or Dynasty god damn it you bozos don’t even have Empire conquered.  From what I know of just one of you guys are holding a championship and a championship he should be thanking me for since I was the man who made Ryan Adams shake in his boots enough for him to drop the title. That is beside the point though you guys haven’t conquered anything in quite some time and it’s going to remain that way especially on the Voltage wing of the Sanatorium bunch. Big Mike and I are going to conquer this place before you 4 idiots do. Now that I think about it how you have all these members and just 1 of them have a championship. You guys couldn’t even take down the High Rollerz the two of them are more dominant than the whole Sanatorium.  That shouldn’t surprise me though I’m more dominant then them Big Mike is more dominant then them.  Anyone who hasn’t joined forces with them yet is more than likely more dominant than they are.

No you did not vanquish me and you never will vanquish me I’m still going to be here standing tall. Being Elite, being sicker than your average and being God Given Greatness. Also stop taking credit for things you didn’t do Scott Diamond took out Zack Crash, HBG took out Impact and HRDO’s age was going to catch up to him sooner than later. You continue to think so highly of yourself but since season 11 started you’ve done literally nothing significant and before you make a stupid claim and say the same goes for me it’s not true. I have the attention of Ryan Adams your boss and Kenny Drake your general manager. They are plotting against me they know the name Chris Elite they know what I am capable of and they aren’t worried about Solomon Caine because he’s not someone you have to be worried about and he will never be someone you have to worry about no matter how much he might try to speak it into existence.  You are the one who is being sacrificed once you step in that ring with me and that bell goes off you are going to be the one hiding and trembling in fear whenever you hear the name Chris Elite. You are going to think about the time I shattered your jaw with just one kick and the one who got you kicked out of the group that keeps you relevant and if you truly don’t want to listen to me and if you truly don’t understand what I’m trying to say this line from Boyz N The Hood should be clear enough.

EAW Promoz! - Page 17 Giphy
Post August 8th 2017, 7:23 pm by Guest
DY I

Nico Borġ: The old Jackalope myth was born, as so many creative endeavours are, from the avaricious desire to part one’s siblings from the contents of their wallets. The industrious huntsmen of the plains amusing themselves by mounting the antler of a pronghorn upon the carcass of a hare and then selling the result to wastrels with more money than sense. Fitting really, for what is your Golden Jackalope if not a patchwork bricolage of dead signs and hollowed out motifs merely shaped into the mere outline of mysticism. But no occult knowledge went into it. No real spirituality. Only its parody.  Like the intrepid hunters of old, Samurai, you are very fine when it comes to selling merchandise. Yet, that remains the farthest frontiers of your recent successes. There is no substance behind any of your inane ramblings. It just a shallow play...a gimmick. And if that is the “niche” you are carving yourself, you may find such a niche rather cramped. See, as the sun sets on a locker room populated with the likes of the Sanatorium, Zack Crash’s ‘Damaged’ delusions, and now the returning Saint Anger, the Golden Jackalope’s New Age nonsense hardly stands out but rather fits right in with the rest of the warren.

Chorus: Even among those idolaters that deny it, the light of Christ is so undeniable and precious that they must raise a mirror to reflect whatever essence they can unto themselves. Little do they understand that the gleam is lost when the Light of The World finally turns his back upon them.

Nico Borġ: Though I blaspheme here, no bolt of lightning shall strike  me down. No hellfire shall consume my flesh. And no trial nor tribulation stands to meet me this week which has not already been outshined by the acts I have worked for the glory of the Lord. Send your prayers unto that Golden Jackalope. Know how they shall fall upon deafness. Await anxiously as the clouds fail to part with your answer. For it is wise that we should remember...The rabbit’s foot, it is said, is the bearer of good luck. Though clearly this were not the case, as it turns out, for the Rabbit. Clearly, this is not the case for the Mexican Samurai. Whatever stone of doubt you cast in my direction, it falls short. Whatever the slings or arrows that assail me, with the Lord as my shield, I have weathered all of them thus far since my return to Dynasty. Yes, unlike the children of the Golden Jackalope my prayers have already been answered. I have already seen my destiny burned into the sky with empyrean fire. Not only this, but word became flesh when the Conqueror foretold was born shortly after at Pain For Pride when I claimed the blessing of the Cash In The Vault briefcase. To suggest that this small detail is meaningless, you do neither of us any credit, Samurai. Both yourself and I. While I shall take these commentaries of yours as the insults they were always intended to be, charity’s sake obliges me to remind you that whatever words should utter from your lips can only can only dishonor the tongue that bore them. They find no purchase with I. Just like the faux-esotericism of your little charade, whatever means you apply to discredit my righteousness have reared their heads before...and failed.

Chorus: Nothing is ‘Born Again’ so often as cowardly indignities stolen from another’s tongue. Do they suppose that consuming the filth will nourish them? It is only they who are consumed, becoming mere shells of men drained of dignity and with none to hold accountable but themselves.

Nico Borġ: Indeed, If I should but close my eyes, it is with very little effort that I may imagine that the man here admonishing me as a self-righteous fraud is not the Mexican Samurai, but his bester, Ahren Fournier afore his ill-fated attempt to pry this sacred symbol of what must be from my watchful hands. And if that comparison does not satisfy the haughtiness that swells within your breast, then allow me to do you the indulgence of another. It was the Pizza Boy himself who first accused me of being a “snake oil salesman” and a swindler. Yet, it were not long before he lived to rue the day that I cashed in my first contract to usurp his first singles accomplishment. These shallow questions that assail the truth may well be the few entities that I will accept are subject to some kind of samsaric reincarnation. Dying a thousand times over just to be reborn again in a never ending cycling of tribulation, suffering and disquiet, That is, until the people of this Earth have seen the light of atonement. So excuse me, Samurai, but I must lament the wastage of breath. All of this effort could have been devoted to something more gratifying or ennobling. Alas, instead we are stuck wading through the mire of debating a foregone conclusion. As the procession of the heavenly spheres passes around in a cycle, so too is history destined to repeat itself when I once again vaunt this briefcase over the Pizza Boy.

Chorus: So let it be written…

Nico Borġ: In the meantime, all that is your concern is that I shall rise each morn and to each challenge levied against me to uphold my rightful place here as the star that guides Dynasty’s future. To hold firm that in time all will be unable to deny the truth and the light, and to maintain an august condition which can be described by a few words.

Chorus: Invictus…

Nico Borġ: Unvanquished, Unconquered.

Chorus: And if Samurai should layeth down his much needed thesaurus?

Nico Borġ: Unpinned. Unsubmitted. Unbeaten. Through Zack Crash, Scott Oasis and defending my prize against that dissolute Fournicater Fournier. None here on Dynasty have yet proved my better since my much garlanded return from Showdown, and whatever the Golden Jackalope has to say about this, that is the way things shall remain.

Chorus: En Nico, Níka
Darkane
Post August 8th 2017, 5:00 pm by Darkane
Dynasty II

When someone is not themself, it can be a tough endeavor to get a proper read on what their overall mindset is. They usually reply to the question of "what's wrong?" with the predictable answer of "nothing" even though the baggage that weighs down on their shoulders is downright insurmountable and is bound to crush them into mere smithereens if they're not relieved of that pressure. Perhaps with enough poking and prodding over time, through their constant stubborn reticence you'll get the truth out of them someday, but sometimes it's a steep uphill battle, one should be careful with poking and prodding too much as the person that you are trying to help may get defensive and animalistic. That is when you know that their problem cuts deep, that they're constantly thinking about it and it plays over and over and over like a recording in their minds enough to drive them to the brink of insanity and insanity is a place where minds turn to rubble, it's where rationality gets thrown out the window, it's where unpredictability and unrealistic thoughts start to roam free. Sometimes, the person is pushed so far to the edge that they're uncontainable, that psych ward nurses with needles the size of rulers are not out of the ordinary. You'll say you're fine, you'll say that you enjoy seeing the pretty birds drink out of the fountain on your padded room wall and that's when the nurse says "Oh, the birds again huh?" and jabs the needle straight into your arm while you scream "I don't need it!" repeatedly. These are the horrors that plague the world time and time again. The sad part about it all is that it's considered normalcy for some. Others, who are drugged up to the max ride the wave of what they consider their normalcy, but this world is anything but.

But keep it in mind that's the worst case scenario and I don't think Scott Oasis is even close to that morbid plateau, even after his loss, but it should be known that the roads we take in life always pose risks no matter if they seem like a sure thing. The roads we take in life can play tricks on you and they can disguise themselves as masters of illusion. Scott, tell me if the EAW Answers World Championship seemed like a sure thing to you? Were you confident that you were going to dethrone the pint sized Pizza Boy? That there was no way in hell, despite his consistent heroic resiliency that he shows on a week to week basis would take you down with out a shadow of a doubt right? Well, he did and I know you're a tough as nails veteran of this business but it hurts, you constantly think about what you should have done differently and if the outcome would have been different. It haunts you, it almost haunts me, I can feel the demoralized waves pulsate off of wrestlers that I have shared the back stage with after a title bout loss. There's no getting around the bleak dismay that is like a thick smog hovering over your head, that follows you like a thundercloud every where you walk. I've fought for the National Elite Championship before and even though it did wonders for my career, the loss didn't sting any less. So I know what it's like coming off an exhausting title fight and I know what it's like to involuntarily swallow that dreaded bitter pill of defeat. I don't look at you any different, I still see you as a formidable force but I have a feeling and it's up to you to prove me wrong that you're in a weakened state of affairs. My job on Dynasty is to kick the dog while it's down, while it is in that weakened state of mind because it won't last for long, you'll get back up like the ice man that you are and you'll be back to full mental capacity in no time when you're throwing your frozen fists with the efficiency that we all know that you can.

However, since you are indeed the ice man, that tells me that you don't feel much emotion if any at all. You're generally apathetic, to feel much of anything would be opening a can of worms that you can't afford to be exposed to the light. If that is the case, then I'm with you in the fact that I don't understand how people wear their hearts on their sleeve, such is the case with Target Smiles, look where it got him, at the mercy of yours truly not only once but twice, but on Dynasty I will do everything in my power to lure your emotion out, to make you see red, I want a version of Scott Oasis that looks to terrorize his playing field, I want you to show emotion because I think when you do, you're at your very best and by showing no emotion through ways of inconceivable carnage, I sense no showcase of pride when you go to vanquish your opponents, just a stoic, hypothermic being who is simply here to make a few bucks. For me, that's no fun, there's no sense of fulfillment; it doesn't boost your morale if you're not having fun ripping your opponents limb from limb. I'm pretty sure you understand what I mean, but lately, I worry that your passion is dying. I don't want to face you if you're not going to bring it all to the table, I don't want to face you if your best days are behind you and in the rear view mirror because if I happen to beat you, it feels like it would come with an asterisk. Another thing that kind of irked me about your title match with The Pizza Boy is that you needed help and a lot of it from Sebastian Monroe. I want our match to be pure, yeah I know coming from a guy who wields weapons this may seem hard to believe but I don't want any shenanigans and if you feel that you're above me then you shouldn't need to resort to outside interference and you shouldn't need someone to put your foot on the rope. With that in mind if this match turns out to be unpure and it turns out to be a sloppy clusterfuck, then I have a shovel and I've yet to name him, that'll come in due time and remember this is all hypothetical so don't worry yet, this is just on the basis that you do try to pull a fast one on me, I will retrieve the shovel and I will imprint it firmly on your skull, I just have to clean the blood chunks from St. Anger off of it first. I plan to keep this match pure on my end. I want to prove to myself that my win over Jacob Senn wasn't an aberration. I want to prove that without question I can wrestle and I can brawl and I can fight and I can survive with the absolute best of them.

What this all boils down to is that we have a madman full of emotion in me and an ice man who barely shows any in you and if you are indeed in a deteriorated state of mind post title match, then it is my job, no, it is my obligation to feast upon your shattered, crystalline and icy remains, remember that if you plan on taking me lightly then I'll make sure that it'll all be over soon, I'll close your sullen eyes and put your career at rest, at this point that might be your best option.
Sheri-dun
Post August 8th 2017, 4:07 pm by Sheri-dun
Empire 02

'' How much I adore a situation like this, where I value a promise, and a delivery is validated before I have stepped foot betwixt the ropes, and pressed myself into standing, meeting your sight from across the ring, moments before efficiently dispatching of your skeleton and throwing you aside in vanquished glory. You're probably curious as to what I am referring to, and the point I am attempting to make, is that your silence is deafening, as it accelerates my words and brings them to enlightened justification. I reiterate this, your lack of speech upon our upcoming match portrays you in the light I pushed you beneath, and illustrates this story I unravelled without me having to bring pen to paper. You're an attention whore, Sophia, so I hope you enjoy the spotlight I have thrusted your mental and physical state beneath, I'm curious as to how warm and special you feel coming up against a woman of my stature, somebody who is unrivalled and unconquered in comparison to how hard they're willing to work to rationalise their point, and what lengths they're willing to swim in order to bring the spectacle upon its knees, and slaughter the theatrics at the throat, my face lighting up with delight as blood stains the clothes that you wear, and the spotlight that I previously described shatters, our little showcase compelling itself into complete darkness. I am not a fan of people who walk into a profession I exert and sweat at an impenetrable weight to bring to illumination, and attempt to steal the show, for they believe that their attractiveness, or their quality, is enough to overshadow the performance of German Efficiency, and claim this brand, this spectacle, for their own pleasures. I am the most efficient woman in the world, Sophia, if I identify a problem I pounce upon it like a chemical does to the skin, irritating and deconstructing it until I find a weakness, and exploit it with unmatched ferocity. I am relentless when faced with a challenge, and I will eradicate any germ I denounce as inept, purely for the satisfaction of the superior lifestyle. Every sentence I state I do so with productivity on my mind, I follow my job as if it balances upon to a strict tightrope, and straying from the aspirations I have for my profession would equal in my falling into that dark pit of frozen irrelevancy I have exposed and condemned women much like yourself to a multitude of times. I would not be doing myself justice, and German Efficiency would not be heightened, if I didn't bring full, pure, efficiency to the ring against you. As I walk down the ramp, my head tilts with curiosity, yet emotions are wiped from the system the moment my black, leather boots touch against the mat. Eyes hone out, I roll my head upon my shoulders, and a typical German is transformed, ascended to elevated senses and a merciless streak of wrestling prowess. I value you as a problem, Sophia, you do not match the credentials I seek for a perfect division. You're no athlete, and you certainly do not possess the motivation to ever reach the skyline German Efficiency spreads superiority over. Considering you as helpful would not be respectful in regards to my home nation, a country where greats of the engineering industry, the most talented of scientists and athletes have been born and raised to reach superiority. German Efficiency brings me to the heights of wrestling, to the summit, where I boot whoever cannot match me down, until they either reach efficient heights once more or shiver in disdain, disparaged from my efficient quality, before dissipating into the darkness without a squeal. So I must pry your lips away from whatever you're concerning yourself with to ask, do you value yourself on my level, do you consider yourself a woman who can match my prowess, my technical ability upon the mat, and do you believe you're the perfect partner to illustrate and dance across the canvas in a showing of dedication and performance. I believe myself to be standing with Katarina Witt, Albert Einstein, Michael Schumacher, legacies that athletes from other countries could not imagine to match. I come specially prepared for whatever faces me in the ring, with distinct, proven percipience that I study and value each opponent that dares to meet my eye as a subject, I demonstrate superiority through wrestling, and unshelter my competition, exposing their greatest flaws before stabbing their weakness with a pointed, poached, perfectionist attribute. As I enshroud my dainty, soft palms with leather gloves, strapping my wrists up with the finest of German tape, I recall a time where I sat upon the throne within this division. My magical wand of efficiency pointed to the sky, emitting brilliance and efficiency for all to understand and preach. As my Vixens World Championship sat upon my waist, protecting my abdominals from the cancers that unfortunately have emerged once more to attack my superior lifestyle. You were not in my division then, so why do you believe yourself worthy at this moment in time. I am motivated to regain the stature and dominance that I once held, so that I can end the tyrannical reign of television and bliss holding my art form hostage, bringing those with ambition and talent to cry out in fear. Look at the likes of Cailin Dillon for example, a talented athlete who has been mentally raped, to the point where she believes running with the mentally impaired will bring her success against Aria Jaxon, who speaking on a real level, has her brain in the right place. I would almost sympathise with Cailin, yet when you sacrifice your morals and sanity purely to appease the spectacle, it's not just a transition which only the latter of the pair works for to attain. The point that I am attempting to make is, I grew in a nation that combated American imperialism every day of the week, I would wake up, saunter down the stairs in my German crafted pyjamas, only to hear on the news about how America were attacking this country, how America were suffering from this disaster, how the west was radiating of brilliance whilst a country such as Germany should take their attention and place it upon America, to follow almost as if it were a requirement. People state that I am robotic, as if I am an Ice Queen invulnerable to emotions and sympathising, somebody who lacks compassion and they pinpoint this to my country, they detest me, and the superior lifestyle, purely due to the fact that I am made in Germany, despite the fact that German machinery and engineering took their pitiful ethnics to the moon and back without struggle or plight. It's considered that I am incapable of adapting to the American lifestyle, and sometimes, eighteen months or so after German Efficiency was established, and I am still the only member, I consider this, perhaps I should ditch my beliefs and join the spectacle, submit to the puppeteers controlling the majority of women on this brand as if they're made of stuffing and silicone. I am not willing to etch a plastic smile upon my face, and deconstruct the lifestyle I work ever so hard to validate, I am a strong-willed woman, if I believe in something I will kick and claw at the point until it is truly exposed, just ask Madison Kaline or Kendra Shamez. I experienced inefficiency upon my first ever match in this company, and I swear, if all but two bones are not broken and unhinged within my body by the time German Efficiency finally topples the system I work ever to hard to eradicate, then that is a sacrifice I am willing to pour myself through for the pure satisfaction of an efficient world. I take a pencil, I snatch a blueprint, and I sit down, with sweat pouring from above my brow, and blood rushing through my muscles, spinning from joint to joint, and work without rest until I have formulated a methodical, efficient, productive path to enlightenment of the social media whores and the apparent athletes this company snatches up like raindrops slated off a window, and I will annihilate and tear each individual from their souls if it brings validation to German Efficiency, and Sheridan Elsa Müller one inch closer to perfectionist brilliance. I will tinker, tweak, and pace each inequality and imperfection before each line is parallel and my path is sprinkled with glitter. I strap a rocket beside my boots, and scream revolution as I conquer and eliminate all who consider themselves brave enough to stand in my way. The sports entertainment spectacle is holding a festival, where those who fall in line shall dress up, their lipstick faultless and fingernails striped, and blitz through the night with laughter and delight. If I have to flood this carnival until lifeless bodies float around my visage, then that is the strategy I am willing to proceed with, and the path I take to becoming Women's World Champion shall be littered with breathless capsules and flaky frameworks, as my own fingers curl around the light of efficiency, and I bring wrestling above the surface, grasp it within my hands, and claim myself as the vanquisher, the queen, the superior, of the spectacle that I crush betwixt my boot. I welcome your presence in the ring this coming Empire, Sophia, don't consider shock or surprise when your corpse is elevated to unestablished altitudes, before your skeleton is drilled into the mat, bones snapping and tingling against one another, and your name is removed from the wrestling industry once more, as if you're just a stain on a sleeve that is simple to recondition. ''
Empress Madison
Post August 8th 2017, 2:33 pm by Empress Madison
Empire Promo #1

"Keep focused on the bigger picture, the the worries wash over you, your direction in life is all that matters"

- Leon Brown

(Madison Kaline is seen with a black eye due to here interaction with Carlos Rosso on Voltage, she is wearing a Keelan Cetinich officially EAW T-Shirt as she begins to speak) Keep fighting, keep pushing. Keep working hard because in the end, good things will come. Many people seemed to be shocked that I would leave The Coven, many people are shocked that I would quote turn my back on the family that has given me everything. First of all I did not turn my back on them. They did not turn their back on me, we have simply gone our separate ways. Like I have said in the past I am forever grateful toward Eclipse and Alexis, and the rest of The Sanatorium, they helped me see the light. They showed me what a true family is, we had each others back through thick and thin. They took me in when I was kicked to the curb like yesterdays piece of trash by society. But all great things must come to an end eventually, so it was time to move on, it is time for this little bird to be kicked out of the nest and fly away and fend for myself. Last week on Empire I showed the Coven just how valuable I really was to them in that group. They were on their way to victory until I, broke up the three count, the great Aria Jaxon was about to be beaten, pinned right there in the middle of the ring until I made the save, and then there we were Aria and I standing victorious in the  middle of the ring all thanks to me. I don't know when I will get another title shot next. It doesn't matter quite frankly, this is the happiest I have been since I have first came to EAW. I am just really enjoying life right now and it is all thanks to my wonderful boyfriend Keelan Cetinich. Keelan and I are so much in love, that I would take a punch right in the eye for him. (Madison points to her black eye) That is love right there, there aren't many people who would do that, I don't think my sister Alexis would do that for Eclipse. Only a real woman with lady balls the size of watermelons would step up for what is right and would take a punch by Carlos Rosso. Oh and don't worry Carlos, I am not mad that you would punch a woman like that, Keelan will get you back for that, and what he will do will pale in comparison don't you even worry. Anyway my point is, I am the happiest I have ever been I get to travel the world with Keelan and I get to kick ass the in the process. I know I am suppose to be the evil Mistress of Death, and I still am, but I am also blessed to be in the position that I am in.

So another week another opponent, and now this week on Empire I get the pleasure of wrestling Revy! Revy of course was in that divide and conquer match at Pain for Pride X. She had a great showing that night but ultimately it wasn't meant to be for her or anyone else who was in that match as a matter of fact, as it was my coming out party. As I claimed my lost glory and rocketed myself back up from afterthought to main event. It was the night I kicked my inner demons in the ass and made them my bitch, I haven't looked back since. It was a glorious night indeed one that changed my career for the better and I will remember for the rest of my life. Now Revy I have seen some of your matches in the past while I have been impressed with your work however I don't think you are quite there yet though to hang with the Mistress of Death. You see Revy there is one giant question that surrounds you, and that is will you be one of those flash in the pans or will you be here for the long term. Will you be someone who is a little footnote in EAW history or will you be a future Champion and a major player on Empire for years to come. I can see it going either way at this point, you really haven't marked your territory as some of the others here. You are sort of boring and dull you have no personality and that can really be an issue. Girls talk Revy, and from what I hear the other woman of empire say about you aren't too promising, they say you are lazy and unmotivated. I would just hate to see another young talent come and go without seeing their full potential shine through. What a shame it would be but either way it doesn't matter to me, only thing that matters right now is Revy vs Madison Kaline, only thing I care about is knocking your block off your shoulders and then me pinning you for a three count. Don't think for one second that you are just going to waltz on in and beat me. Nope not going to happen sweetheart. You can sit there in silent mode all you want, maybe it's a tactic maybe its not. I don't know but you ain't getting in my head that is for sure. I am a seasoned veteran here, I have seen it all. I've seen the ones who talk and talk and try to break you down with their words, then I've seen the people like you who don't say a damn thing trying to get in your head that way. Whatever your game plan is, just know it's not going to work. You think you can beat me? You think that you are good enough to be a champion in this company? Well show me and show the rest of the world on Empire this Thursday that you aren't what people say. Show them that you aren't lazy, show them you are motivated. Lets' do this Revy!
April Song
Post August 8th 2017, 8:04 am by April Song
April Song vs Azumi Goto
“Okay, everyone just calm down……”

[After a grueling battle with, a battered April shows up in the locker room area where a few members of the press are waiting. As she approaches, some of the spectators gasp at her wounds, including wraps over some of the exposed skin of her arms and legs and a big bandage across the bridge of her nose where she suffered a headbutt from her challenger. Clutching onto the Specialists Championship as she walks with a noticeable limp, she approaches the desk and tosses the belt onto the table, an audible thud breaking the silence before she slumps down into the chair.]

My body fucking hurts right now. Back hurts. Nose hurts. Legs hurt. Hell, even my ass hurts after falling down those stairs. I’m pretty sure I’ve been concussed and my nose is more than likely broken. But I still have this title. After putting myself to the hazard in the HOME of the former champion and my first challenger, I have proven that I am a legitimate and fighting champion. That will suffice for now.

My match, next week, is something that I am looking forward to. I’ve heard all the time about this bland personality that I have, how I bore people. How my style isn’t as flashy as Aria Jaxon or Stephanie Matsuda, how my persona is not interesting or intriguing enough. However, as long as I hold this belt, I hold the proof that the opinions of certain people account for absolutely shit.

Azumi Goto…she’s been here, what, 18 months right? What does she have to show for it? Breaking up a tag team? Breaking up with her boyfriend to marry an absolute loser? She complains about not having opportunities, but didn’t she win something called Control in the Vault? Why hasn’t she used it yet? Why is she taking her lovely time?

I’ll tell you why: because she is a coward. She is afraid of excellence. She would rather be married to mediocrity than stand tall on her own. Tell me when she has achieved something truly relevant without someone holding her hand. I have been here in less than half the time and I’ve already made a name for myself. Champions were put on notice and the one who didn’t heed the message was decisively deposed. I have submitted more women in a few months of action than the former So-called “Submission Queen” has ever submitted in her entire goddamn career.

(April quickly crosses herself, letting out a slight grumble of irritation.)

There’s another thing about her that just pisses me off. She calls herself the “Ace of Empire”. She’s not fit to be the ace of anything in the wrestling world. See, as a former pilot, I see the term “ace” as something that should be earned. Something that you live up to. It’s not given out like candy and it’s not bestowed upon you by yourself because you think it sounds cool. Aria Jaxon is the REAL Ace of Empire. She is the World Champion and has turned back all challenges. She has been Empress of Elite. That is the resume of an Ace. What has she done, Azumi? Answer me…in what galaxy can someone who call themselves an Ace when they don’t shoot down enemy aircraft?  

You’re mad about not getting an opportunity sooner? I don’t know what to tell you honestly. I don’t know or care about what your problem is with Tarah Nova, but I wasn’t simply given opportunities. Even when I was defeated, I proved my worth ever since I’ve been here. I was paired up with the World Champion and was THISCLOSE to putting her to sleep. The opportunities that I have received were earned fairly. What have you done to earn anything, hmm? What bouts have you participated in that captured the imagination of people over the world? Hell, the one chance that you have had to win a championship belt, you lost to the High Rollerz along with your wife. So even when opportunities have been presented, you can’t quite close the deal. For all the bullshit you talk about Erica Ford, honestly you seem to be on the same career path, just with less friends and less Halloween make up. I did more to elevate myself in four weeks than you have done in a year and a half stint under contract.

There are a lot of reasons why I think you don’t have the accolades that you should. One of them is you sit around feeling sorry for yourself and trying to justify yourself. You have had a free opportunity to change the landscape of Empire but you refuse to pull the trigger. You also seem to be very distracted, bringing up Cloud this and Cloud that and how you’re going to beat the person that eliminated her at Pain for Pride in Divide and Conquer. Maybe you should just shut your mouth and watch some film to prepare for boring old April Song, huh? The Main Event Machine. The REAL Submission Queen of Empire, the Ace in Waiting to the REAL ACE of Empire, Aria Jaxon. As Specialists Champion, the prestige of this title is defended whether I’m wresting Consuela, Aria, Cailin, Stephanie, or any other challenger for my belt or whether I’m wrestling an obvious underachiever like you, Azumi. I refuse to let the reputation of this belt suffer by losing to you.

I don’t care if Tarah thinks putting me with you is punishment for you. Also, on an equally give-no-fucks scale, I don’t care if you think it’s an opportunity. As a champion and employee of Empire, I’m going to do my job, what is expected of me: To win. To put you to sleep. And get an entertaining match out of your underachieving ass, you piece of shit. The last person to call me April Dong, i.e. Your Wife, had my arm wrapped around her throat, squeezing the life out of her until she quit. Seeing as how you were corny and stupid enough to follow her example wholesale, albeit with a better grasp of the English language, I think I’m just going to find a new submission, just for you, to cause you enough pain that you understand that it’s not polite to make fun of people’s names.

I am not here to entertain you with words, flashy costumes, or catchphrases. I am in this company to be the very best, period. This week, Azumi, you need to take a long look in the mirror and realize that you are the one that’s holding you back, not Tarah, not me, not anyone else. There is no conspiracy at work. There is no movement to keep you from holding a championship. Wrestling is a meritocracy at the end of the day and you have absolutely no merit to stand on. That is why I have this (taps the belt with her fingers) on MY resume and you have two failed tag teams, a contract collecting dust, countless losses to superior competition and a suspended wife on your resume.

You relax.

Because in a few days I am going to fuck you up and you can join Haruna on an indefinite vacation.

(April gets up, snatching her belt before stumbling past the press out of the locker room.)
showster26
Post August 8th 2017, 5:37 am by showster26
Voltage Promo #1

(The scene opens inside a small, dimly lit room. In the background a dark stain still dripping down along the back wall reads ‘the dark days are upon us till the light which is brought by the fire. Till that terrible day, long live in a nightmare.’

The camera pans down to reveal a lone figure bowing down before the message. Slowly he rises to his feet and turns to face the camera. His bloodshot eyes gaze deeply into the camera, piercing thru the lens and sends a chill of terror thru the spine of all who see this being known as Solomon Caine.)

Caine: “And now we, alongside our brethren, bring forth the deepest, darkest fears of every man and woman who draws breath. Yes every moment from here forth, all of you who hear this, you shall all spend your days cowering. Hiding yourselves away in fear. Oh for we have long warned all you rotten filth that woe and misery would soon overtake and drown you as a flood. Now, you shall all bare witness to catalyst of your doom, the harbinger of your demise. You shall all fall down in wallowing sadness at all that is brought about by this never ending nightmare. 

This goes especially for you Christopher. What is Elite?  It is a word that one wretch may use to fool himself into believing he is greater than another. It is delusion that the scum of this earth use to hide their vileness from their own eye. You claim to be this very concept, this higher status that all would seek to become. We say onto you that you are nothing more than impotent slime that stains this world, and all within it whom desire to follow in your footsteps. We tell you now that you are not greater than us. Even with the demon who guards your flesh, we tell you that you that nothing shall stop us shattering your spirit and crushing your body. 

You call into question our competence, you demean our intellect. Words that come out from one who knows nothing of his insignificance in this world. Folly that comes from one who thinks he might best a god.  The buzzing of a fly who shall soon be swatted, and the stain of his remains displayed upon our altar for the world to see. Listen well, we seek not just any into our brother hood. We seek those for whom this world thought so little of, ignorant of all the darkness that lies in their hearts, just waiting to be unleashed. We seek not just any who would call themselves deranged, if that had been the case than Harvey York would be sitting by our side, waiting to tear into your flesh the same as we do. No, we seek those who can serve a greater purpose, one that a pathetic heathen like you could never fully comprehend. 

You doubt our claims?  You dismiss them as mindless ramblings?  Our words ring truer than you dare to believe. For we have not been conquered  in this season of renewal. We laid waste to Keelan Citinich, and we slayed the Leonhart. Is it McAdams whom you refer to as having bested us?  If he was the greater between the two of us, than why has he chosen to stand at our side?  He has seen with his own eyes the might we wield. He sees the wrath that shall overrun all of you who infest this world. He see what is coming, and he wishes to be spared from the terrors that shall befall this world. So tell us again Christopher, who has defeated us, for here we stand ready to push onward and march over the armies of the world!  Ready to conquer and claim all that lays before our eyes. 

So what should cause us to fear you?  Did we not vanquish you, and all the others who sought some golden trinket?  Did we do as we said we would then, just as we shall do as we say we will now?   What good do you think all that escapes your lips shall do for you?  You should spend this next week in silent reflection, coming to peace with what shall become of you once we have finished tearing your flesh from your body with our bare hands!  We shall not fear you, just as the one whom you seek does not. How we so wish we could just leave you to your own devices and let you destroy yourself with word you speak, and every action you could ever hope to take.  How we wish we could just ignore your putrid words, and your empty actions. We wish we could just let you go on about all you hope, and dream, and strife for. But we shall not for even one moment allow you to speak blasphemy against us, we shall not allow one as weak as you to besmirch our name, and walk away without being made humbled before the eyes of the masses.  You shall see the power of our influence. You shall see why we took it for our own. From the likes Zack Crash, why we undermined it in Y2Impact’s last days, why we ended HDRO, why we even do as we please against the wishes of that wolf Kenny Drake. You shall see what has gifted our brotherhood with the glorious gold that has incensed you. You shall see the might that has crushed all of those who stood against us in the past, and all who stand against us now.  And when you do you shall weep bitterly Christopher, you shall choke in the tears that we shall force you to swallow. 

You shall come to know the truth, our truth. That we are not some fantasy that was dreamed up. No, we are the ones who are preparing the way for the cleansing fire. We are the bringer of the End Of Ages!  We are the ones who shall rejoice, and find peace spring up within the heart of this flesh when you, and all of your ilk are washed away, and made into nothing more than dust. That is what lies in store for you,  not vengeance for what your small mind perceived as an insult. Obsess over the false god you so desire to conquer. In due time, you'll discover why chasing after him is as fruitless an endeavor as speaking ill of us.  By week’s end, you will confront an undeniable truth. The truth that you are not above us nor our brethern. You are not greater than the one whom you has consumed every all you think of.  You are not even greater than weak, the inept, and the sick. You are not Elite, you are not. As much as it might Pain you, you are no more than average at your best. That is the sad truth you must wake up to every morning. That is the indisputable fact that haunts you in the darkest recesses of your mind. That is the nightmare you dread so much you cannot face, and so it shall be the one that breaks you once, and for all this Sunday. You shall know this full well when we have made you the next to be sacrificed. 

Take heed. Christopher, and any other who might try to stand against this nightmare. for soon, sooner than you all would realize, it shall be made so.”

(Caine stands still, the camera holding on him for a long silent moment before fading to black.)

The End. 
Bhris Elite
Post August 8th 2017, 3:39 am by Bhris Elite
Finally some proof the world will get to hear. This whole time you guys thought I was insane you thought I was just making this up but I was right there is some agenda set out against me. You’ll be witnesses to what I heard in these voicemail on Sunday until then let’s focus on the scum I have to face this week. Solomon Caine of the Sanatorium man I thought they were getting desperate when they recruited you but then tonight they really out did themselves when it comes to the word desperate when they recruited Jon McAdam's. I hope you guys realize the odds of you winning Stable of the Year are pretty much gone at this point. I was in a match with someone who was supposed to be just as crazy as you not to long ago and the only reason he won was because of a fast count by a referee being paid under the table to screw me over.  I’m really starting to question your guys “Crazy” I mean it’s so many of you in the roster you just begin to question yourself whether or not if their crazy or just retarded and so far Solomon from what I’ve seen from you your leaning on more of the side with hard R.  So you come into the wrestling business as a former army member with PTSD I mean what the hell do you do when you’re in the ring with other Elitist? Pretend were enemy soldiers from Iraq? I think your starting to give us a preview lately of how you used to get your ass kicked in the war too because you’ve been on a bit of a losing streak haven’t you? Maybe I’m just being ignorant since I really don’t pay much attention to you know whether or not you lose a match or not. I did indeed watch this episode of Voltage and I did see you lose to a guy named Anthony. Those Sanatorium guys must be proud of you but don’t worry if Eclipse ever tries to disrespect you for losing just remember he was replaced by a guy named Greg Ward. Just like it looks like soon enough even as soon as this Sunday you’ll be replaced by a guy named Jon McAdam's.  I hope those “Voices” in your head are smart enough to tell you not to step in the ring with me this weekend after the mood I’ve been in but then again those “Voices” have been setting you up for failure for a long time now so why not add on?

I bet your plans for this company are just as any other “Crazy” or “Lunatic” in EAW to destroy and rule whoever steps in front of you and beat them to a bloody pulp. Then when you step in the ring with said opponent instead of you doing the destroying and ruling you get destroyed and ruled.  Shame, it’s a shame I tell you I bet you are fuming right now though me making fun of your “PTSD” and laughing about your so called dead homies in stories you made up is really pissing you off. Man I sure hope Mr. Unwashed Beard Apocalypse and the man who should be thanking me for his championship don’t jump me right along with you this weekend. Man I’m going to have such a hard time sleeping with you 3 insane bastards on my mind.  Maybe I’ll end up with PTSD and end up some lunatic myself and I’ll picture every roster member I step in the ring with as a member of the Sanatorium… Oh wait half of them are already members! I won’t be surprised if you bozos have another member join this Sunday. You guys are just the cutest thinking the more members you add the scarier you’ll get. The body of 40 year old men who’ve been drinking their whole lives with a mind of a 7 year old. If you want to be elitist at this point of time it’s not that hard I mean you don’t even have to be fit anymore. Just some lame aspiring bullshit back story you came up while watching a couple of war and scary movies if you don't believe me look at most of the roster. That's besides the point though Solomon for you to defeat me. The referee has count the fastest he’s ever counted if Ryan Adams wants another screw job loss to someone like you.  Come out and explain all the blood we'll’ see pour out of my head this week after you are done with me and watch me come right back out and guarantee you won’t even see an ounce of sweat come off my forehead while in the ring with you. Shit me going through these voice messages for you idiots will probably have me more tired and beat up then you do. Since you know I’m aware a lot of you are head on comprehending stuff so I’ll have to go over it at least two or three times for them to fully understand. Especially if all of the Sanatorium is watching you guys have so many made up diseased and real ones I’ll have to give you guys a picture book to fully understand what’s going on maybe even a pop-up book so the childish voices in your head get a nice laugh too. Well I’m sure I’ll have a lot more fire power when and if you respond so that’s it for now. Can you believe I’m not even done going through these voice mails? We’re going to be there a while exposing them on Sunday. A longer time then the match between the two of us will last.
Sheri-dun
Post August 7th 2017, 4:08 pm by Sheri-dun
Empire 01

'' As I cautiously tread the sole of my boot across the penetrating, glacial terrain, the thought of scampering away from these conditions at the first touch of sunlight touches against my mind. My captivating glance scopes through the blizzard, through the dispassionate shivers, whilst my spine tingles at the sheer thought of rest. Sometimes I love nothing more than to pause, and to consider compassion for those who do not brave the darkness. To sympathise is to forgive, yet with such situations I find myself in, the thought of processing with this action becomes impossible. Wrestling is in need of renovation, my fingertip touches against the walls, only to feel moist fabrics and eroding brick. My traditionalist aspects upon this business prevent me from ever undertaking and accepting the modern twist brought by American imperialism. As we approach the Empress Of Elite tournament, evidence that our industry is used by those seeking attention and fame rather than to enhance their athletic prowess and orchestrate brilliance within the ring becomes apparent. Cockroaches who have survived my efficient wave of cleansing peek their forms from these decaying walls, crawl across the ropes, down the ramp before emerging inside of the ring and claiming statements that they will never be able to validate. Sophia, I do not blame you for running away from Empire. As I've already described, the walls are tarnished and the foundations are shattered. The word I would use is state, and the brand is in need of restoration and engineered brilliance. I recall this time last year, you pinned Cameron Ella Ava and were within touching distance of becoming Empress Of Elite, your fingernail grazed against the skyline, slashing it open yet you were never able to grab and grope the rewards that you so desperately seek. So this is where the first difference between you and I comes apparent, and unfortunately it's a distinct measurement which brings a frown to define my expression. You gave me, you lacked motivation and drive to really make a difference, and weeks after Empress Of Elite you were nowhere to be found, as if you had dissipated before the very world and transcended to the afterlife. What brings curiosity to my mind on the other hand, is why you decided to come back. If memory serves me correctly, you returned around the time of the Empire Cup, correct? I was far too busy elevating German Efficiency elsewhere to really pay attention to the event itself, but when considering this that's when you existence flashed before my very eyes. I didn't need to illustrate your life story, I didn't need to compare and contrast, slice and pick you apart to evaluate your mental stature. You're a tournament whore, now that I emit those words they almost break this masquerade and bring a smile to my face, but it's the absolute truth when you open the curtains and expose the reality. You appear for the Empress Of Elite tournament, you're present for the Empire Cup, perhaps you'll even make an appearance at Pain for Pride. But all those other days in the year, all those other months which are lacking a tournament, like an arachnid you disappear under-earth, only to resonate once more at the smell of promotion and prize money. It's quite a sad reality for you I would imagine, that you lack any real legitimate talent or credibility, you seep your fangs into the prospect of fame and drain all the, and I say this word with complete and utter seriousness, fun, out of the business of wrestling. German Efficiency will correct this. German Efficiency does not stand for attention seekers such as yourself, those who wish to expose and capitalise on the misfortune of the spectacle purely to radiate themselves to a higher stature, caring little for the traditionalist aspects of this art, and only serving themselves whilst blocking out the pleas and cries for any sort of radicalisation. Perhaps you have not heard of me, but I take this sport with complete competition. I bask in the air of attitude, and loathe the thought of somebody like you crossing into my industry, stepping into my ring and meeting my gaze with a cocky grin and a smug saunter. I follow a strict training regime that you couldn't even envision upon your cranium, my diet is second to none, I value nutrience and exercise purely to benefit my aspirations of saving and liberating the wrestling industry from the spectacle, that ties it down with chains and rope, asphyxiating each and every drop of breathe before raping the sport for its revenue and attention. Perhaps I overexaggerate, but this is not how things are done in my home nation. The words respect, adoration and perfection are undervalued upon this continent, yet the athletic inspirations that I perform beneath hold these words up on a pedestal, and hope of attaining such victorious vanquish with every line I emit from my lips, and with every wrestling match I roll betwixt the rope with glorious attention defining my lifestyle, and victory once more finding my name. The approaches we take to our profession define who we are, and you, Sophia Rose, are an enemy, a rival, somebody who wishes to challenge my approach, conquer German Efficiency and send my hopes of saving this competition into an unsalvageable tailspin. Ask the Shamez residence what it's like to fuck with my lifestyle, they attempted to throw my performances into a pit fuelled by blizzards and untamable fires, and they left with a broken arm and a loss at the apparent grandest stage of them all. Your sudden emergence shall not distract me from attaining my ultimate goal. I am to reestablish myself upon Thursday Nights, become the Empress Of Elite whilst holding the sick tendencies that come with it beneath my throat, before dethroning our current champions and restoring German Efficiency to the peak of the division, before elevating competition in this promotion to the happy march of my boots, vanquishing and throwing those who cannot keep up to efficient standards to the pit of irrelevancy and cold truths below. My motivation is unrivalled to accomplish this, to validate every sentence that escapes me and to only fuel my desires in the ring. I am physically and mentally gifted, I never rest and I never stop, until what I have set my eyes to lock upon is overcome with efficient results. I will eradicate this mindset from American wrestling, deconstruct the foundations before readjusting and tinkering this thought process until it becomes efficient and productive, until each and every competitor on Thursday Nights considers wrestling over social media numbers, and athletic ability over their appearance and attractiveness. I am a soldier of fortune, honed with a death grip on bringing this purging to an end, and with your blessing or without it, I will annihilate every woman who stands within my path on my journey to reclaiming efficient glory, and sending a beacon of hope across the sporting atmosphere, bringing this harsh winter to an end, and bringing the promise of German mechanics and unrivalled, pure superiority to all that wish to seek it. ''
ThePizzaBoy
Post August 7th 2017, 2:07 pm by ThePizzaBoy
Dynasty Promo 1: Pride & Prejudice & Pizza

The camera opens with the light twang of guitar strings.  While the minimal music lends to the idea of a peaceful setting or a sunny field, the lens is treated to the sight of a bad gash on Pizza Boy's leg just above the kneecap.  He calmly threads a needle, seemingly unfazed by the sight of his own torn flesh as he nimbly pushes a thread of fishing line through the needle's eye and goes to work stitching himself up.

"There's something noble about a man who wants to be more than the world perceives.  It's almost religious like a baptism, or a sobering speech in the basement of a church as a man with only a first name and last initial announces to a circle of strangers that he's hit rock bottom and has decided that he'd like to claw his way out of the hole he's dug with drugs, sex, gambling, or whatever usual suspect that ruins marriages and lives.  Without bible thumping too hard, it's baring witness.  Doing so is akin to bankruptcy.  One doesn't wish to declare bankruptcy, but it's a burden off of their shoulders when they finally do so.  Unlike bankruptcy, baring witness allows wiggle room to backslide and hurt people all over again, no matter if their intent is noble.  Every man falls prey to that 'one last drink' or that 'final cigarette' or the 'bag of pot in your dad's jacket that needs to be disposed of'.  It's not because they're weak.  A man is genetically predisposed to addiction, just as he's predisposed to sin.  However, like a comedian once said 'addiction is the only disease you can be yelled at for'.  A wife can leave you over an addiction, a son or daughter could lose respect or trust in you, and even your supporters can abandon you if you prove to be a threat to their progress.  Baring witness doesn't change you, it's merely a declaration of a sin.  It's like going to confession and not following through with the Hail Mary's, or letting the government pull you out of debt only to consciously make the same financial mistakes again.  Splashing water on yourself only gets rid of the sin that was already there.  It doesn't absolve the sin you accumulate after your dogmatic 'soul bath'."

PB finishes threading the fishing line through his flesh.  He grabs an open bottle of vodka off of the ground and douses his wound.  He winces and sucks air through his gnashed teeth before the blood and alcohol has all finally trickled off of his flesh and to the ground.  PB spends a moment looking around his surroundings, before seemingly deciding the cleanest thing in the dank warehouse is the sock on his own foot.  He pulls his foot out of his boot and yanks it off and begins dressing the wound with the sweaty tube sock..

"It may sound like I'm rambling to the layman Scott, but I think you know where I'm coming from.  You have an addiction to sadism.  You enjoy inflicting pain on others.  To many fans it's your legacy, but for one fan in particular you hope to change that notion.  You want to be perceived as a good father, a good man who can be loving and doting instead of brutal and malicious.  That's a good reason to change.  It's a reason a lot of men of good intention turn over a new leaf and attempt to deny the druthers of their own biology.  You don't want your son to see you as you were and still are.  You want him to see a superhero and not a villain, but there's a chip on your shoulder isn't there Scott? There's a golden chip that gives you carte blanche to indulge in your destructive nature, and that golden chip fell off of the slowly disintegrating face of the EAW Hardcore Championship.  Now, I wonder if that chip will be there when we step into the ring with one another, even though this isn't a sanctioned defense of either of our titles? Can Scott Diamond be more than a garbage flinger? Can he contribute more to the world of wrestling than a legacy of plunder and broken bodies? Can he have a solid, in-ring, one-on-one match with a true world champion? I personally think so.  A lot of people don't, but I do.   You're a talented athlete who doesn't need weapons to gain an advantage, especially over a guy my size.  There's on reason for Scott Diamond to backslide in this match..."

Pizza Boy ties off the sock and stands up on his feet.  He flexes his leg to make sure his handy work will hold, and gives a pleased smile when it does.

"...but that doesn't mean he wont.  The obsessions of an addict aren't there to facilitate them when they need them.  Instead, they're there to weaken their spirits and prey on their fears and insecurities.  Last week another Scott lost to me because he couldn't change who he was, he couldn't believe in himself enough to pull out a singles victory without some elaborate convoluted plan that required multiple bodies to hold me back while he grabbed the brass ring.  When it came down to an even playing field he wasn't used to I killed Scott Oasis' streak against me.  If you can't hamper your own weakness and believe in yourself the way I believe in you Diamond, the way I believed in Scott Oasis if he just let his own strength and skill do the work instead of machinations of his own bruised ego, then I'll eat you alive Diamond.  That's what I've always done.  Even when I didn't have this title I was it's gatekeeper, and when it comes to the vision that you have for yourself, the vision you want to share with your own child, the view's a lot more pleasant and flattering if the belt around your waist isn't a shattered mockery of our sport.  I too was once a street fighter who threw everything in his path to survive the onslaught of others, and I know from experience that any man who willfully saddles himself with the status of 'Hardcore Champion' is a fighter and not a wrestler.  The problem with being a fighter is that the only goal is survival, but being a wrestler means you're a prize fighter.  Don't be a fighter, don't be an addict.  Don't make your only goal in life surviving to see tomorrow.  It's a short sighted goal that you're better than Scott Diamond.  And again, maybe some don't believe that.  Maybe you don't fully believe that.  Maybe you're still in the process of trying to make yourself someone that believes, and if that's the case you better hurry up and figure out."

Pizza Boy gleefully throws a kick in the air, extending his leg to make sure he hasn't lost any range.

"I am a tester of wills, I am a maker of men, and I am a judge, jury, and executioner.  I used to be the man just below the glass ceiling making sure the unworthy wouldn't pass, but now I'm in the penthouse looking down through the floor for the next in line worthy of breaking through to my level.  Will it be you Scott Diamond? For your sake I hope so, because you can't afford the backslide, not in front of your own flesh and blood.  This may be billed as a champion versus champion match, but I am the true Champion of Champions on Dynasty.  I'm at the top of my game and reaching for higher plateaus.  For once I believe in me and not a pizza cutter, and for the first time I sleep sound at night without fear, a concussion, or paranoia making it hard for me to get a good night's rest.  Babies never slept this good,Scott, and win, lose, or draw I want that same self-assured and self-reliant attitude to rub off on you, but that's not possible if you prove everyone right by getting desperate when you're on the ropes, or getting malicious when you have the upper hand.  This is your baptism day Scott.  This is the day a black diamond goes in and a pure cut and radiant diamond comes out clean, and all you have to do is hold your breath and go under.  Just know that I'll be the one dunking you under, and holding you there until I'm convinced you deserve to come up."

PB begins to strut off with his nose stuck proudly in the air as he flexes and wiggles his leg with every step.  Just as he's about to walk off-camera, he runs leg first smack dab into the edge of a crate just as everything goes to black.

"Sonova..."
Darkane
Post August 7th 2017, 12:09 pm by Darkane
Dynasty I

Currently, the times are blissful and everything is going according to plan - Darkane was thrown into a voracious jungle of humanity with four other men vying for the number one contendership for the Hardcore Championship. All of these men had their own prerogative on how they were going to wipe the floor with their counterparts and move onto the Hardcore Championship but only one of these men would prove to be correct in his analysis. It wasn't Target Smiles, it wasn't Khamsin, it wasn't Ryan Savage and it sure as hell wasn't St. Anger, it was Darkane. Darkane walked into a match where everybody was chomping at the bit to destroy each other, but Darkane was the only man to remain calm throughout. That's how he won, by letting the field obliterate each other and he didn't even have to move a muscle at first, instead, he scanned his environment in search of the weakest link and he found him in Target Smiles. Target Smiles should be commemorated for his valiant offering; to be sacrificed at the stake for Darkane, not only once but twice in his not so illustrious career. That is an honor that Darkane would soon never forget as he surges forward. Darkane felt that none of the men that he fought held the Hardcore Championship in the same light that he did, he felt that none of them had the same passion, even Ryan Savage who was hell bent on reaching the threshold in which Zach Crash stood on, failed. Zach Crash was defeated by Scott Diamond so if Ryan Savage had moved on to battle for the Hardcore Championship, it wouldn't be his prized target that he was aiming to take down, instead, Scott Diamond would seem all but second fiddle to Zach Crash and Ryan would have to settle for something less than he folded his cards and went all in for, which in all honesty would have been the cherry on top if Darkane had not won; watching Ryan Savage's interest go from sky high, to ground low, but as amusing as that might have been to watch, Ryan Savage's motivation would die on the spot and that's a fate Darkane was not willing to oblige with, he couldn't let Ryan Savage move on, if he did, Ryan Savage wouldn't go on to potentially represent the Hardcore Championship with the utmost honor that it deserves to be held with, but instead, he would let his seemingly uncontrollable vexation for Zach Crash overrule his potential pleasure of holding the ever so unique Hardcore Championship with a sense of fulfillment.

-----------------

There's nothing like watching an array of disheartened faces lay in a mass heap of broken bodies and crushed spirits as you back up the rampway knowing that you have solidified yourself as the number one contender for the Hardcore Championship. There's nothing like the feeling of knowing that Ryan Savage came within an eyelash of breaking up the pin but only to come so close, yet so far. The collective atmosphere in the arena was drained to absolute zero when the ref slapped his hand on the canvas signifying that I won the match. I can stand here and say that I earned this, I didn't accept any glad-handing favors, I didn't pucker up and kiss ass to get to where I am today, I fought for it and I've fought for seven odd months to get even a chance at glory. People in EAW never thought that someone who prides themselves by his liquor intake and their smoke inhalation, by his crude and disgusting behavior would ever earn an opportunity to fight for a championship but low and behold you're looking at the poster man for successful scumbags, I've created the blueprint for any lowly and dastardly men like me to ascend to greater heights, but it's not just getting to the championship bout, it's winning it. Someone who knows quite a bit about winning is Scott Oasis, I must commend you on a terrific effort against The Pizza Boy and even though you came up short there's no shame in losing to The Pizza Boy which I'm sure you're well aware of, but management didn't do you any favors by sending you right back into the lion's den against me. What mean is, that I'm not one that should be underestimated by anyone, Hall of Fame or not, ask Jacob Senn what happens when Hall of Famers underestimate me and I'm sure he will close his rugged shell and refuse to tell you. I'm not saying that you're underestimating me, but on the flip side, there could be a very distinct possibility that you might overlook me, that to you, I might be just a brief flash in the pan, that you've seen countless rookie punks like me come and go like the tide. You've seen them amount a few winning streaks here and there only to be squashed like a fly beneath a spatula because their ego inherited its own zip code. I get it, truly I do. It would irritate me too if somebody who has barely gotten their feet wet in EAW started flapping his or her gums just because they amassed a win streak when guys like Scott Oasis have been there and done that for years.

But here's the catch Scott. I'm not letting my string of momentum go to my head like others would, I'm not going to say that I'll stay undefeated forever and ever, I won't, I know that. Hell, there's a possibility that I'm way in over my head and that you could pull me apart like the ruthless competitor you are. There's also a possibility that I could tear down the very foundation that you've built for yourself and pick up another self-establishing win over another hall of famer in my pursuit of the Hardcore Championship and that's what I intend to do. I understand that you like to make quick work of your opponents and then go back into hibernation, which must be a nice luxury to have as you can seclude yourself from the heinous world around you and only come out when you see fit. I want you to understand that I pose a significant challenge to you, I may be a rookie, yes, but I've proven time in and time out that I can deal and dish out massive quantities of pain, I'm not somebody you can make quick work of and easily dispose of like yesterday's newspaper. I sincerely hope you realize that, if you don't, then the tables will be turned and you, in turn, will be made quick work of, you can mark my words. You can look in the archives of sports as a whole and you'll find instances where the underdog or the underestimated team overcome the perennial powerhouse. It happens all of the time and more often than you may think. I expect we'll go into this match as two immovable titans, we'll throw everything we have at each other, including the kitchen sink and after we're done bashing each other's brains in, after the dust has settled and the smoke has cleared there will be one undeniable truth; that the best man won, I have to be that best man if I want to go on and face Scott Diamond with my head held high. I know you have a lot to gain by beating me whether you choose to admit it or not, it would instantly send you back up the ladder and into the title picture and you would be putting a serious halt to my momentum, so there is no reason why you shouldn't be invested in this match in the case that you are not.

I'm not going to underestimate anything about you Scott, I've seen the intensity that you bring every time you step through those ropes and the lethality that you've brought to countless opponents, most recently The Pizza Boy, you're a former world champion, a former interwire champion, you have a proven track record and that can't be taken away. I can't take you lightly or else I will be slaughtered beyond recognition, I've had my fair share of battles in this business and I've learned over the course of seven months when you have the right to be brash and when you've bitten off more than you can chew. I have learned the hard way, via deflating defeats and utter humiliation, in all honesty, I'm glad I'm facing you, I'm glad I have a credible opponent that I will get to wage war with on Dynasty and to defeat you would do marvelous wonders for my career. I would chalk a win over you up as another mega-name that I've conquered and I would drink myself silly just like I did after I won the fatal five way. Granted, you've faced some stiff competition the past few weeks in Nico Borg, Eclipse, Pizza Boy and now me and you've faired quite well, that's another reason why I'm not taking you lightly, you've locked horns with some of the most notorious star-studded superstars here in EAW. Now, your task is to beat me and dare I say I will be one of your toughest challenges to date as you will be one of my toughest challenges to date, but I will not let up, nor will I back down, I haven't yet in my career and I don't plan to, I will walk up to the ice man himself with eyes of fire in an attempt to melt you down into a tiny puddle. I may be a wily, sarcastic drunkard on the outside world and I offer no argument there, but as I have said to opponents in the past when I'm in that ring, you're not just looking into the eyes of a man, but of a madman and that might be just a bit more than you bargained for.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next