Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 28 NaHnvEN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Macho Man Johnny Nova
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post July 20th 2017, 10:18 am by Macho Man Johnny Nova
(Johnny Nova is shown in a normal suit, with his palm to his face. He runs his palm down his face slowly before beginning to speak in his normal voice.)

Bottom feeder?

(Nova chuckles)

Roll the footage….

(The camera fades from Nova and cuts to a highlight of last week’s Showdown.)

Jaeger: JOHNNY NOVA RUSHES IN WITH AN AXE HANDLE TO A DISTRACTED KAISE AS KAISE IS SENT OFF THE APRON AND THROUGH THE FLAMES!! HE’S OUT!! HAHAHA! NOVA GOT HIM!

Announcer: Kaise Boetius has been Eliminated!!….

Pierre: Unbelievable! Johnny Nova returns out of nowhere and sends Kaise right out of there! We’re down to the final three!

(The camera fades away from the Showdown highlight and back to Johnny Nova, where he clears his throat and begins to speak.)

This bottom feeder knocked you out of the battle royal as promised last weekend. Not only did I knock you out of the match last weekend, I made it to the very end. I survived as promised and while I didn’t get the win to become the number one contender for the National Elite Title, I did pull off a victory against you on NEO to become the number one contender for the New Breed Title. You see I can lose with grace, lose with honor and learn from it. You obviously cannot. How quickly the tables turn, how fast your gun has run out of ammunition. Bottom feeders don’t get title shots my dear friend and this bottom feeder seems to have your number at the moment so I would be very careful about how you use the name Johnny Nova. I thought after all the hell we have put each other through you would have a bit more respect for me and what I can do in the center of that ring but it seems I am going to have to continue to beat it into you at this point. I do realize we aren’t facing each other this week, but soon enough I will see you again. First in the NEO Evo Series Tournament, as we are both in block A and probably again at some point on Showdown so I would suggest treading lightly. Our war is far from over; I know that and I hope you realize that as well. Calling me a bottom feeder while hyping yourself as the best thing since sliced bread is embarrassing because I beat you, I outlasted you and the whole entire world saw it. You can sugar coat it all you want but that is the absolute truth, isn’t it? I outlasted you in the 24/7 battle royal at PFPX, I outlasted you last week on Showdown, and I beat you on NEO. Look in the mirror Kaise, humble yourself and realize that your ego is eventually going to get you hurt. I respect what you can do between those ropes, but I have grown to utterly hate you as a person. Hopefully one day we can settle our differences but that day isn’t today and I doubt it’s anytime soon.

I hope You and Mark Michaels rip each other apart. You two arrogant bastards really do deserve each other. You come out week after week, day after day, hour after hour and bore the fans you’re your overconfidence, empty threats and weak insults. Did you guys really think I wouldn’t respond, that the Miracle Child from the 313 wasn’t listening? The fans saw what I did to both of you last weekend and I would suggest you both focus on your match and stop letting my name escape from your lips before it comes back to haunt you.

As for POP, it seems you have gone silent. The truths that I spread when I respond to your slander earlier in the week you seem to be letting soak in. I know I am in for one hell of a fight this week, I know that you want to prove that you are still one of the best damn wrestlers in the world today, but don’t for a second think that because I took a little bit of time to address scumbags like Mark Michaels and Kaise Boetius that I am not ready for you or that my mind isn’t on this match. When that bell rings, as always I will give a 110% and leave it all in the center of the ring. This isn’t going to be a match; it’s going to be a fight. I am loaded up and ready for war. You said last week that you “hated” me. Well maybe that hate can spark the old POP and we can give this fans one hell of a show. But I want you to know that this isn’t going to be a walk in the park. That this isn’t going to an easy victory for the great Prince of Phenomenal.

When that bell rings I am going to do what, I do best, fly off those ropes faster than a speeding bullet, fly around that ring like a blitzkrieg bomber dropping bombs on you left and right and then climb to that top turnbuckle and drop an elbow on you the likes of which this world has never seen. It isn’t personal POP, I don’t “hate’ you in the way that you say you “hate” me. I still respect you, and everything you have done for this business. It’s just that I need this more, I want this more and I will do whatever it takes to get the job done this Saturday. When that bell rings I promise each and everyone one of these fans they are in for a match they will never forget and I will do my very best to make sure that at the end of the night it is my hand raised in victory, my hand raised in honor and then instead of bragging about it to the media, instead of gloating….. I will extend my hand to the man who says he “hates” me and offer him a handshake because that is the kind of competitor I am. EAW Get your popcorn ready.

Devan Dubian
Post July 20th 2017, 4:42 am by Devan Dubian
A distorted conviction can be as damaging as an injured body or a battered soul.

While your intentions are all well and sound, it is easy to see that your convictions are shrouded by ulterior motives. One wants to prove that he has jumped the hurdle that contains the new breed to compete for the serious opportunities whilst the other wants to prove that she is so much more than just a 'vixen' who can hang with the best after her victory over a renowned legend at Pain for Pride. Your self-indulgence is so consuming that it has even feigned you ignorant to the matter of fact that this upcoming bout in a few weeks is not just for amusement sake, it is an opportunity that many venture their whole career without. If you want to avenge yourself in pity or conform to some kind of heroic fairy tale in this match then I highly recommend backing out right now because such conviction will not hold much merit in a few weeks. This has become so much larger than just another anonymous match for me, it has become a personal engagement that I intend to win at any cause. Rex McAllister has taken advantage of beneficiary circumstances to drag himself into this match and furthermore, allotted himself as the generic dark-horse that everyone needs to support in order to feel satisfied. As someone who quite literally defined dark-horse for many years, I can imagine that being in a seat of recognition might be alluring but trust me, it is deceiving. Whereas small slip-ups could go unnoticed in the past, every single move you take from this point on will be scrutinized by critics who have no other assignment than to trip you at any given moment. On top of that, you turned your high convenience into a victory over The Heart Break Gal and experienced a moment of immortality in having defeated two Hall of Famers in continuous weeks, that is till you were laid our for good at the extent of my ferocity. I saw it as a moment to demonstrate to you the harsh realities that come with competing against the best, you have to always be ready to face the unforeseen even in the assured moments of glory. And as long as your conviction remains 'a reason to fight among the best' then I can guarantee that you will not be getting your hands on a title anytime soon. Whether your desire to a compete for a world championship is to prove to someone else that doubted you that you can succeed or to promote to former fellow new breeds how much more ahead of the game you are, I cannot say for certain.. but these very narcissistic reasons will keep you puzzling your career for far much longer than someone of your talent should be. Form a true conviction, let go of the rest of the bullshit and then meet me inside the ring - I can assure you that a weightless shoulder is much easier to swing around in the ring when the rest of the worldly extraneous bullshit is not keeping you down, conform and adapt for your own good. 

I never imagined this is how we would meet once again in the ring, Heart Break Gal. It has been a while since we combined together to create one of the most awesome duos that this company has ever had the pleasure of witnessing. Even in all our naivety, we provided a balance of high flying and pure supremacy in all of our bouts. When someone like Moses X decided to get ahead of themselves, we would just burn their face off. And when someone like The Heart Break boy overstepped their dominion, we let them face the harsh reality of falling from the graces of sky bound by a ladder. Though that point in my career is primarily marked as a trying endeavor, I can genuinely admit that our partnership kept my mindset afoot for a good while. And then we went our different ways - fast forward half a dozen years and you find that our estate has completely changed in this company. I have acquired everything I wanted to bring about from a World Championship to a Hall Of Fame ring and you have testified your name as not only one of the best vixens in the history of this company but just naturally one of the best competitors to step afoot in this company. That of course is paraded by your relationship with Y2Impact and though I have no intention of getting involved in that skirmish, I must say that your victory at Pain for Pride was a surprising one and definitely a welcomed one from my estate. That however does not just automatically guarantee you a spot to fight for the World championship, regardless of your gender. That is why I decided to take on the challenge of facing you in a contenders match because I wanted this to go down the right way. I did not unfortunately foresee the inclusion of Rex McAllister through all of this but I have no qualms playing a subsidiary to their promotion of this bout because I already know the end result, it ends with me threatening the current world championship after I become the biggest peril for his world championship. 

It is ironic that you strut yourself under the theme of 'underestimating others' yet are a victim to the very idea of it. You believe me to have underestimated Rex McAllister when I testified quite the opposite the week prior and still believe that I am undervaluing you. I think what you do not realize is that you are underestimating the matter of fact that I could care less that you are a whole foot shorter than me or that you have a less of an intimidating presence than me or even the fact that you are a competitor of the opposite gender. I have good memories aligned to you but I hold no personal traction to you so when it comes down to it, I will not take a second than there is necessary to put you down for good. Whereas bizarre individuals go out of their way to attack other people, I fight any competitor who is willing to step in the ring in a just fight willing and ready to accept the result. I have seen you protect yourself, maneuver yourself around the ring and take down some of the biggest badarses to ever step in the ring only to be ridiculed afterwards in their defeat. That is the kind of stigma that follows you in every single victory over an elitist and sometime that plays a role in the opponents mind but it has no bearing on me whatsoever. For someone who had to learn how to fight on the front lines for the majority of his early career, I know how to handle myself in exasperating situations and eventually come up with a plan that ends  with me on the top. I have never underestimated you for a single second The Heart Break Gal but do not make the misstep of placing me in your stead because I can assure you that you will regret it instantly not only this week but also when we face for our contenders match in a few weeks. And whilst your conviction flails between what you can do or cannot do, my conviction is  set on being the next World Champion for no other reason than I am the only truly deserving of it.

I may not fly as high before anymore but in the face of triumph..
Trust me, I will go to any extent to guarantee my success.. and you two know that better than most in this company.
VENTURA!
Post July 20th 2017, 4:09 am by VENTURA!
Showdown Promo

What took place last week goes to exactly show how pathetic people in this company truly are.

The National Elite Championship was within reach last week. The adrenaline continued to rush in seconds in and seconds out, as I outperformed, outclassed, and outshowed each and every single school kid that were put into this Battle Royal match...

however, I didn't really need that match...

I was already informed before this match took place that Damien Murrow has decided to hold a Flaming Tables Elimination Match for the people who were to lose this Battle Royal match at Dia Del Diablo, with the winner facing the National Elite Champion at Territorial Invasion. Interesting and new stipulations to ponder about, nothing to be feared of because throughout my life, I have always been ignited with confidence and acceptance, so this is no new challenge for me whatsoever. However, this week, I decided to take a break and humor myself just a little bit. To the many of you that were giggling under their puffy cheeks at the fact that the man with the smart mouth, the absurd and conniving individual in Kaise Boetius, got eliminated from that Battle Royal controversially. Well, lets refer to what happened at the end of the show when Nobi clearly cheated his way into obtaining victory. Why do you think at the end of it all, I am still the only one in this match who is actually happy and amused by this victory?

It is because I get to see a man slowly rise and fall to his demise once a chance is served for him.

I wanted to be sympathetic to all of you neophytes in the match, to all you people that continue to despise me weekly because of the blatant truth that comes right out of my mouth. I wanted to give you all the break of having to stop witnessing me proclaim facts and not fiction, to say things the way it should be truly said. I wanted to see Nobi, a kid who has been irrelevant throughout his entire career, finally pick up the scraps and take this chance to either become victorious or fall into a gutter of defeat. But according to his outrageous track record, it seems that Nobi will eventually fail to live up to the hype of what he is receiving. I should not even count this match to be legitimate at all, much more like a recess program where I gave everyone the benefit of the doubt that I will be this "loose and fun" character in the ring. However, that was and will be the one time and one time only.

This week on Showdown is going to prove to be a testament of the values and beliefs that are placed on me. Once a person has had their fair share of play, immediate action and work is required, and I plan on doing just that. I have started my career as a professional wrestler in flying colors, and flying colors it will continue to be for the rest of my stay here, because I will be the prophesier that I claim myself to be and say that I am truly the only one who can save this company. Failed attempts have been discovered so many times throughout the years, the inability to find a being who can take charge and be the superior entity that everyone can bow their heads and venerate upon with deep admiration. I continue to set my vow straight that I will bring on a new different type of fighting into the mix, and whether or not you are a fan of what I do... I simply and truly do not care about anyone's pointless opinions. The time will surely arrive when bodies from out of nowhere will be stacked adjacent to each other, making a long list of people that I have shaped, molded, and cemented into complete and utter garbage.

And Mark Michaels seems to be the one destined to that level of inferiority. Our truce is no longer active anymore, so you can stop with the gratifying compliments that you probably give to each and every other person who carries you in tag-team matches. I have heard you, all week at least, puff your lips into a way that you think you are entitled for instant success in this company. I've analyzed you for quite a bit, and the generalization that I can come up with is that you have been in this sort of level for a long time, being embraced with these multi-man matches just so that you can have a little percentage of hope to go towards a higher level in life. So far, as of now, I don't see you tinkering among the "stars" that fill this company. Instead, you have to listen to utter boredom from roaches such as Johnny Nova, Nobi, and Prince of Phenomenal. With that, do you honestly think that I should start having second thoughts about the way I should think of you leading up to our match in a few days. I don't think so at all. I have the much more stamina and ammunition to keep me ignited and blazing throughout my stay in this company. I am young, I am agile, I am the healthiest soul that this world has so far produced. It is because I know for a fact that I am truly a different breed of a fighter compared to your favorite typical "wrestler". It is only in due time where I fully put into total display the widespread damage I can truly cause in this landscape.

So Mark, enjoy the dimmed spotlight while you possibly can, because after you get scraped from this match by yours truly, there won't be any more light bulbs that you can change to continue keeping the lights on you. You will be burnt out forever.
Scott Oasis
Post July 20th 2017, 2:43 am by Scott Oasis
That was so fucking satisfying.

Nobody saw it coming. Not a single soul could have expected me to do what I did last week on Dynasty. Some might call it cowardly, some might say it was cruel and disgusting. The way I see it, it was the only way I could get the attention of all of you. Any other action would have fell on deaf ears. But this...this opened your eyes to my abilities. Too many people just wait around and do nothing instead of going out of their way to remain relevant. That is not my style. I do what I have to do to keep myself in the conversation, I make opportunities for myself instead of hoping for handouts. And besides, that surprise factor only made my appearance that more enjoyable. People couldn’t believe what they were witnessing, they were shocked, distraught! Seeing the looks on all of your faces when I came out of nowhere and just planted your hero, destroying the Answers World Champion Pizza Boy right before your very eyes to close the show. That memory is going to be something I’ll cherish for a long time. It was the night you guys remembered just who the hell I am! I TOLD you all that season eleven was going to be a season of big moves. I told you Dynasty was going to be my show - that this was going to be the genesis of Scott Oasis! And that right there, that moment, it was a step in the right direction. I made my statement, I let you all know my intentions! I want to become World Champion again and I will do so at any cost! It’s about time I brought back my edge; that I became the destroyer once more instead of simply talking about it. What I did last week was for every single person who thought that Scott Oasis would never be touching the main event scene ever again, for the people who claimed that I was a trend and hit my peak. It looks like Sebastian Monroe thought otherwise. He still sees the star in me that everyone else has tried to dim and make fade away. He knows who he should invest in, who can take Dynasty and carry it on its back all of the way to the top! Heh, just like I did before last year. I’m ready to reclaim the position I once had. The Scott Oasis brand has had dirt thrown on it for far too long, it’s time that my worth is realized. I’m primed for another major run and that run truly starts this week. Beating Lethal Consequences and laying out Pizza Boy, those were only warm ups, a plain introduction of what to expect from me for the next year, but this week you see me in action against a top talent, this is where you see how I deliver in big match situations.This is the match where you guys see I am serious about this, that I am no longer restrained by kid gloves. This week I go one on one with the man we all recognize as Mr. Cash In The Vault, the last person who defeated me in season ten by besting me at Pain For Pride. Nico Borg.

Nico my man, it’s nice to finally face you one on one. Kind of fitting that as I go on with my journey to becoming a world champion again that I must defeat a potential threat, someone who has a golden ticket for a title match and might just attempt to cash in on me later down the line. Notice how I said he’d attempt and not complete it. I digress, we can talk about that part later, for now let’s talk about the novelty of this match taking place, something happening for the first time ever. We’ve been on completely opposite sides of EAW for the most part since your debut. It wasn’t until the build up of Pain For Pride that we truly got to interact. Even though we hadn’t met until that point, I damn sure knew who you were though. You were that young kid on Showdown making noise. Former 24/7 Contract holder, former National Elite Champion, one of those hot new prospects people love to talk about and hype up. Now obviously you can say that you weren’t just hype as you have “made it to the dance” as they say. You were able to win the Cash In The Vault and are considered to be on the cusp of the main event scene. You’re up next! You’re the kid to watch out for, right!? Congratulations, I remember being in your exact spot prior to becoming a world champion. But  I also remember the struggles that came with being in that spot. The struggles like your failed shot at the Answers World title, all of those months before your CITV win, the same failure I had to feel. That was the first of many pitfalls in my career and there’s more to come for you too. You don’t just become the man around here, something you need to figure out. I know firsthand what it’s like to be in your position and let me say Nico, you are in no place to be talking trash at the moment, acting as if you’re already above me. Do not get ahead of yourself here. Just because you’re up next doesn’t mean you’ll be next any time soon. You’re on my tail holding that briefcase and thinking you’re hot shit but really Nico, you and I are still very much far apart. You will be replacing me at the top of the mountain at some point, don’t get me wrong, but that’s for when I fall off, and I don’t plan on doing that for a long, long….LONG time. I’m still primed to do more with my career as shown by recent events and me winning the Answers World Championship is only the beginning. You’ll have your chance but as of now It’s still time for guys like me. And yes, I know what you’re probably going to argue, you’re going to go and bring up the victory at Pain For Pride, what brought you to the dance; that Cash in The Vault. That match, that one multi-man match makes you feel comfortable in this situation. A one on one affair with me. I question that thought process. I mean, earlier today you flat out said that you defeated me to win that briefcase. You went ahead and you acted as if you bested me and me in particular. When you make a claim like that one would think you were beating my ass -- you must have thrown me off the ladder personally to get that Cash in the Vault but no, we barely even faced per my recollection, instead you slid by with your name hardly being mentioned toward the end and crept in for the victory after everyone also already ganged up on me to make out. In fact, when we did interact in that match I lifted you up while you were on that ladder and swung you to the floor as if you were a small child.

Don’t pretend Nico, you’re a great talent but anyone who watches that match can tell that you were a non factor that whole match getting thrown around and ended up getting lucky enough to pick your spot for the win. Let’s not act like you suddenly have an advantage against me over a match where you spent a whole night getting tossed and ducking me. I understand most men of God tend to indulge in alternative facts when spewing their so called beliefs but that will not work for me. Speak plain facts when speaking of me. Speak the REAL facts. Perfect examples: I’m a beast - fact. I’m an experienced vet - fact. I have a track record; when I say things, I get them done, that’s a fact! I have won multiple titles, I’ve beaten legends, I have found a way to go from being talked about as a trend to being a mainstay in this company - that whole thing is a fact. And with that in mind I’m announcing my intentions - I am going to beat you and I am going to beat you decisively. Those are words straight from my mouth so I guess that’s yet another fact to add to the list. With every other fact about me in mind, do you really trust that what I said won’t hold true? I have established myself as a man of my word and I don’t plan on having that changing. Getting big sometimes clouds your mind when it comes to seeing reality. You think you can beat anybody, you become too egotistical and start to believe your own bullshit. I learned to stop the hard way and you will learn to slow your role too soon enough. You aren’t the marquee yet Nico, that CITV doesn’t mean shit until it’s cashed in and you actually have a title in your hand, before that  it’s all “what ifs” and potential. Yeah, you could blow up like Jamie O’Hara or Xavier Williams did but for all we know we could be staring at the next Eddie Mack right now. You’re still what I’d like to call a “young boy” at this point, to borrow from Carlos Rosso. Accolades wise you’d be listed as a rookie in this company. If you cashed in this very week, even against Pizza Boy, who knows if you would be champion. Pssh. Humbling you honestly seems like a waste of time but I suppose the silver lining is that this match may actually be valuable to me in two or three months time if you’re foolish enough to try and take my title. I’m looking forward to Friday, maybe you can surprise me, maybe you aren’t dealing in alternative facts - or, like I expect, you’re walking into a slaughter and I get to have fun roughing you up and clowning the idiots who keep betting against me in favor of the shiny, glimmering new toys that pop up on the shelves for them to buy into. Yeah, that’s more likely.

Thank you Nico for being a guest on my show. Hopefully you come to accept your place eventually.
The Mexican Samurai
Post July 20th 2017, 1:52 am by The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty

I’m not supposed to succeed. I’m not supposed to have come back to Elite Answers Wrestling, and judging by the kind of garbage I've been piling up in the ring, even my staunchest defenders don’t think I have it anymore. What is “it” exactly though? Who am I out to impress? To show that I have the gumption and gall to overcome adversity and climb my way back up to the top? To finally show the world that I’m World Championship material? In another life, that would suffice; it would be the magical fairy tale ending to the book of Jackalope sending the kiddies home happy. This isn’t a fairy tale though and Dynasty is full of the sick, sadistic Cenobites who come from the darkest depths of hell to feed onto the souls that watch without mercy. I could still hear the chants in my head, “Please Don’t Die!”, “Please Don’t Die!”, “Please Don’t Die!” as the audience watched Ahren Fournier dump me on the crown of my skull which gave me a grade 3 concussion. I puked out everything in my system as I tried to recollect the city I had wrestled in, in fact, I’m still at a loss of where I was for most of the match. For most wrestlers, they would be sent home to be evaluated and to possibly take a few weeks off to recover. That isn’t the case with me. They put a couple of bandages on my head and said that I was better than ever, and even if I have short-term memory loss, I’ll climb back into ring and continue to show the world the true word of the Golden Jackalope. Even if it means that I’ll inhale my last breath.

Theodore Hilfiger is no more, I saw the carnage that Maero produced in the middle of the ring. He is a BAD MAN. A man that I should be scared of, a man that I have no business being in the same squared circle with. No matter how many situations are put in front of me, no matter what kind of sustained beating I take, and no matter what injuries I pile up with. I won’t give up! Not until The Golden Jackalope says that I’ve had enough and it’s time for me to return with him to paradise. Maero can slice me open with his scalpel, exposing my insides as he pulls out my guts, but I refuse to be another victim; another name in his tales of macabre as one of The Sanatorium’s de facto members. Maero can do a great job when he has numbers, he’s a great # 4 behind everyone else, especially people like Alexis Diemos. He had a very mediocre run with the hardcore title, and considering his penchant for dismemberment, I was actually very disappointed for his lack of killing during his title reign. I expected  his matches to stream on liveleak, to be featured in “rekt” threads on reddit, and to be labeled as the “ultimate gore porn that the world has ever seen”. However, all I saw was the “2 Girls, 1 Cup” of professional wrestling. It might be shocking to those who’ve never been to the dark side of the internet, but for those who’ve  had…. eh… we’ve seen it all before. Your hot topic Halloween look has only gotten you so far but you’re nothing more than a notch towards a World Title shot for the Openweight Champion. That’s why you should stick with ganging up on Jacob Senn instead of trying to focus on a singles career. The Sanatorium gives you just enough of a spotlight to stand out without having the audience think, “Aww fuck… we actually have to sit and watch this guy wrestle for 10 minutes?” That would explain the reason for why Ahren Fournier eclipsed your reign the moment he had that Hardcore Title. It didn’t take much, he just had to show an ounce of charisma in order to steal the spotlight of being the greatest Hardcore champion in the history of EAW.

You can call me the greatest disappointment in the history of EAW but there is no one to disappoint anymore, because all the fans saw the most disastrous return this sport has ever know. I’m flying under the radar now, I can do whatever I want because I’ve suddenly become the underdog with no fight left in him. That’s fine. I love the fact that I can do whatever with no repercussions, no sense of expectations and having to deliver for them. I’ve already committed career suicide, why wouldn’t I go ahead and throw myself with reckless abandon as well? What’s done is done. There is no going back, but there will be forgiveness, I’m still loved even through everything that I’ve done in the past. He isn’t locked away in a Sanatorium. No… he was locked away in the middle of my heart.

You can say that he was deep inside the rabbit’s hole.

I found him though, and he caused me to find my Mexican roots, to truly find out who I was as a human being. Yes, forgiveness can be found in the deepest of trauma. I’m repenting towards my way to Nirvana...no, to my salvation. What’s yours?

The Golden Jackalope is love.
The Golden Jackalope is life.
We are all Golden Jackalopes.
April Song
Post July 19th 2017, 11:59 pm by April Song
Season 11, Sortie 3

April Song vs Consuela Rose Ava (EAW Specialists Championship) 

I dropped the ball.

I have had setback after setback. Letting trophies and contender positions slip from my grasp like the Holy Grail being lost in a pit of fire. Yet, here I am tonight on the eve of the most important wrestling match of my life. I was afraid for a while when I first found out this match was happening. It’s not an excuse for my performance against Aria Jaxon, I lost fair and square. But even as I was going out there and giving my all against the best female wrestler on the planet, I felt like there was something missing, a bit of hesitancy that I couldn’t quite figure out.

I know what it is now. I have been preparing for this moment ever since I was brought to EAW. Everything that I have said and done has been carefully crafted to this moment of truth, this opportunity, this crucible. There is no backdoor for me here. I have to win or everything that I have said is null and void. I can beat Amy Jayne, Haruna, Matsuda, and even Consuela in non-title matches over and over again but if I fail to win a Championship, it’s irrelevant. I have to prove to not just the world but to myself that I am capable of this. Challenges are not something I can just walk away from and I have no intention of doing so here.

Consuela, I sympathize deeply with what happened to you and find it extremely admirable that you have devoted yourself to being strong and doing everything that you can to be an inspiration to others. I feel almost jealous in a way because it doesn’t feel like I inspire anyone. Even though many fans have started to support me as I’ve spent more time in EAW and proven what I’m about, I have no doubt in my mind that you will be the heavy sympathetic favorite when we clash. My upbringing was admittedly much more peaceful and happy. I grew up in a nice home in Colorado Springs with my mother and father, happily going to school while learning how to fight anyway. Not just for defense, but because I needed something to channel a bit of the anger that I had as a kid. Now that I think about it, I didn’t really have all that much to be angry about, but it was what it was. Time and hindsight have ways of giving perspective that you don’t have when you’re a certain age at a certain time.

While you think my story is some tragedy, I do not. There is no tragedy in losing or coming up short. There are plenty of real tragedies out there that my not finishing off a win in a particularly critical moment falls pretty far down the list of things to give a shit about. It is rather odd to me that you would mention losing to Madison as if that’s supposed to make me feel sad or frustrated or ashamed. It makes me none of these. It just makes me motivated. Do you remember what facing me was like before, when I was still going through the motions for the most part and learning the ins and outs of this strange place and strange world called pro wrestling? Multiply that a hundredfold. That is the April Song you have the unfortunate opportunity to wrestle Thursday Night.

I am not Erica Ford. While I am a glutton for punishment, I wrestle a much safer style and will have a much longer career. I will not be holding a microphone any time soon. And as numerous and dangerous as my demons are, I will not allow them to stop me from completing the task that I have set out to do. You are a good person and a better champion, and I thoroughly understand your aspiration to become the absolute best that there has ever been. My aim is not admittedly that high, but I will move forward with the same determination that I always have. You think that you have me figured out, as if I am some jigsaw puzzle built for a toddler that you can solve in a few minutes of free time. That’s not who I am.

I will show you who I am during our street fight. And I will do it the right way. The professional way.

And this time, my way will be the way that leads me to victory and claiming your championship as my own. 

Good luck.
Consuela Rose Ava
Post July 19th 2017, 11:53 pm by Consuela Rose Ava
II.
For the first time ever, I will defend my Specialists Championship. A Street Fight is a match in which April Song should not gloss through. This is a match where everything that I have been through. My blood, sweat and tears will be unleashed for the world to see. As I reflect on our match tomorrow night, I notice that I cannot make the same mistakes my dear twin sister, Cameron did. She came into her first real title defense with the confidence that the other women in the match were beneath her. What happened after that? It costed her the championship. All her hard work was stripped away from her. She was left with nothing. The past several weeks doing her best to avoid any competition, got the best of her. Now, just like I said billions of times before, I am not my sister. I am Consuela. I am going to approach this match in a different way possible. I am not going to be the woman that underestimates April Song. She has had her own share of victories the past several weeks. She has made former champions tap out. She has made some of the rising stars of Empire tap out. She even made a number one contender in me tap out. This is the thought that has not been washed away from my mind as much as I want it too. I don’t want a repeat of our last match to occur. I do not want to live with the guilt that I could not be the best champion ever. I want to be the best champion ever. I want to elevate this championship as much as I can. April is smart. She knows what she had to do to defeat me. She has done it before. As I see her looking back at her previous match with Aria Jaxon, I know that she is able to pinpoint when everything went wrong with her. She is able to find the error of her ways, so she can prevent making those same mistakes again. She is a woman who takes great confidence in her craft. She says that this is her first championship match in so long. April and I are two women on Empire who had to wait for about a year to get the opportunities that we have wanted. We had to wait to make our mark on the land of elite. The first championship match I earned? I defeated the champion in Brody Sparks. Who would have thought that a year ago, Consuela would be standing here as the Specialists Champion? Who would have thought that she would overcome the crazy competition on this brand? Just the same with April. There are probably some people in the back who are not counting on her to win the title. I mean, people are predicting her to be a huge main eventer on Empire? People are not predicting her to be a champion within the six months. As I know for a fact, I know that must crush April’s self-esteem. That must make her pretty angry. For someone who has observed her, I notice that her frustration plays a huge part of her failures. In her mind, she keeps wondering what she must do in order to win the big one? I mean, she couldn’t win at Malicious Intentions. She failed to win at Pain for Pride. Now, she is going to walk into one of the biggest matches in her career and she is going to meet that same failure once again. Man, it must suck to be April Song. It must crush her spirit after a better woman defeats her. It must crush her when she is not able to get the job done. Sure, she is able to defeat the likes of Amy-Jayne and the amount of victories she can pick up may seem impressive in the record books. However, when you look at who she has defeated, it can make all of those submission victories not look so good.

I mean, just look at April Song now. She’s angry. She’s frustrated. She is hungry to defeat me. What crosses my mind is what happens when she fails to defeat me? Where does that competitive spirit go? Will those tears of sadness transform to tears of anger? For a fact, I have seen what not getting the result you want does to a person. April may claim that her intentions are dark, but full of frustration. In our Street Fight tomorrow night, what happens when those frustrations become something else? What happens when she gets her hands on a weapon and uses that to hurt me? If it meant becoming a champion, would going to that dark side be worth it? April, is it worth it to embrace your dark side if it means becoming Specialists Champion? I’ve seen it happen before. Especially, with your good friend, Erica Ford. Those series of losses may have angered a woman who just wanted to prove that she could be someone without her tag team partner. However, how many defeats did it take for her to embrace the hatred everyone had for her? You should know for experience that the dark side has done for Erica. I mean, she’s no longer able to compete. She is just spending her days being an interviewer. Now, she is going to watch her good friend experience the same fate that she did once upon a time.

Your mission to make yourself relevant isn’t panning out the way you wanted to, April. I can see it in your eyes. I can see the alcohol consuming you. You cannot handle the fact that people do not see you as the next biggest thing. It doesn’t matter how much you bust your butt. It does not matter what kind of background you came from, but you will never make people feel bad for you. You will never connect with these people like women like Aria or Tarah are able to connect with them. Why? Because of your attitude. It’s because of the way you carry yourself. The frustration and anger you have within yourself doesn’t make people want to rally behind you. It makes people annoyed with you. It makes people not want to give a damn about you. Not that it should concern you. I just hope that you’re not hungover for your match tomorrow night. I wouldn’t want any excuses to fall from your lips about why you lost. This is the most important match of your career. How you perform in this match can determine a win or loss. You claim that no one can write your future, but you? You’re right. I can only make assumptions. I can only insert a prediction to how this match will turn out. I know that you’re going to give it everything you have, April. I have seen it each and every time with you. Yet, it will be the same sad story from you. You will taste failure once again. Who knows what happen to you after this match? Who knows how much anger and rage will consume you? I really admire your fighting spirit. I hope that part of you never disappears.
Khamsin
Post July 19th 2017, 11:50 pm by Khamsin
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Latest?cb=20140827221440

SILENCE YOU INSOLENT FOOL!

It seems lately everyone has started to get on their high horses around here just because I have yet to secure a decisive victory in EAW. So, I say this, till now all I have been set up against were lowlifes that had to resort to dishonorable tactics to defeat me. I know this because I go in every match knowing that unless God himself comes to intervene, or my opponents pull yet another “trick” from their bag, there is absolutely no damn way they can walk out of the ring in one piece.

That scum Hilfiger, he couldn’t lace up my boots if he wanted to. And how fitting of him walking out the victor in a match that was clearly won by deception and fluke. I would demand a rematch be in order right now. In fact, I was on my way to the EAW management to have an explanation be given….but then I stumbled across my new opponent: Kasahara.

Now, a few things I see in this man. One, he’s tough. Seeing his matches made me appreciate what he tries to be. And number two, he doesn’t play dirty and resort to, ahem, cheap parlor tricks to win a bout. So I changed my mind. I’m going in this match knowing that, for once, my opponent gives a damn about the honor in pro wrestling.

Heh, but you all should know I am better than that. You see, I think what Kasahara is trying to do here is put on a well thought out façade. Who knows, I mean, he does call himself the destroyer does he not? Well, boo hoo, the only thing destroyed will be any chances of you making a statement this Friday at Dynasty my man. You see, I am not your typical wrestler in the EAW. I am bred for one thing and one thing only: greatness.

You can make whatever judgements you wish to make about my record so far in this place. Lets just say the stars are aligned for me in our match, and no matter how hard you try, I am not going to be faltered.

You have been warned.
Aria Jaxon
Post July 19th 2017, 11:43 pm by Aria Jaxon
ANOTHER DROP IN THE BUCKET -- TEMPE, ARIZONA.

Aight, fuck an olive branch. When I’m the one standing on the other side, the diplomatic approach never seems to work with you.

As we’ve both stated before, this match wasn’t necessarily something that I asked for, but I’m not running from it. I don’t have any reason to. You’re hardly a priority for me. When I look at the current Empire roster and ponder who I’m dying to face and who might be a viable threat to my title reign, you’re not really on my radar. This wasn’t my option A, B, or C, not when I’ve spent the last month facing Cailin, Cameron, Consuela, and April. The story of my most recent matches is one that details me stepping into the ring with women who more than give me a run for my money, standing toe-to-toe with world-class athletes and matching them blow for blow -- and then I win. I’ve been battling back against the best athletes in the world since the inception of my title reign, and poor you, you must feel so out of place! I’m a competitor above all else, Haruna. When there’s another fight on the horizon, the last thing I’m gonna do is run from it. I want this just as much as I want any other tune-up match. And in case what I just said was lost on you, I’ll repeat it again -- this is a tune-up match for me. I know what’s riding on it for you, but at the end of the day, this really just boils down to you not being able to let go of a grudge you’ve had against Tarah for the last two years. I’ll play devil’s advocate, though. Using a medium like an in-ring segment to pretend to fire you on worldwide television wasn’t exactly the nicest thing in the world, but you tough, right? You’re still employed, aren’t you? Honestly, if Cleo had tried any shit like that with me during her reign of terror, I’m sure it wouldn’t have sat too well with me either. There are a couple of glaring differences, though, not just in the general managers and their regimes, but in the two of us. I understand why you were mad at Tarah over her little prank, but you and I both know you weren’t gonna do shit about it when push came to shove. “New and improved” demure Haruna doesn’t buck up. She doesn’t go looking for confrontation, and she sure as hell doesn’t scrap with her boss. Notice, any time Cleo tried to pull any puppet master type shit with me, I basically told her to go fuck herself, and she probably knew deep down that I’d rip every strand of bottle blonde hair from her dense ass head if I thought I had to. Our old GM getting her ass whooped by her employees was nothing new, so I’d have just been another name on the list. You and Tarah have been beefing for a long time now. Y’all are both stubborn as hell where the other is concerned, so you can’t honestly tell me that you thought you’d coax an apology out of her last week. Your hope for your best case scenario didn’t even make sense. But for your troubles, here you are in a match where you know you can’t afford to lose. I’m Tarah’s hand-picked prospect to lay you out this week, whether I signed up for the task or not. You can’t afford not to stick it to be me and her in one go. You can’t afford to let that chance at an apology slip between your fingers, because God knows you’d dangle that over her head until the day you both retired. And you for goddamn sure can’t afford to have anything less than a sterling record going into your match against The High Rollerz this week. Lord knows you’ll need all the momentum you can get going into that. For you, whether you’ll admit it or not, this is a gamble. You’ve got more riding on this than you’ll admit. For me, this is just business as usual; another drop in the bucket and another win to my name. It’s just that simple, Haruna. I win, you lose. I do what I always do, you come up empty-handed on all fronts. I called it right from the very beginning.

For anyone taking this exclusively at face value, I can see how they’d think I’ve had a charmed career. And, across the board, they would be right. I’ve done a lot, and I’m nowhere close to being done. EAW took me to places I never could’ve dreamed, and I’ve made history in this company more times than I could’ve ever imagined that I would. I’m a twenty-two-year-old millionaire, for crying out loud. It’s a glossy, idealized picture until you put a bit of effort into diving beneath the surface. I’ve bled for this. I’ve cried myself to sleep for this. I’ve put myself through more physical pain than you can imagine to ultimately earn the right to call myself the Women’s World Champion. That’s why I bring up our pasts, Haruna. To know where you’re going, you have to know where you’ve been. You’re right, I’ve blown some opportunities and I’ve fallen flat on my face. I’ve failed many, many times. I know the bitter taste of coming up short, so that’s why I don’t embellish my story. I pour over my failures as much as my triumphs, because to ignore one is to tell an incomplete story. You hit the nail on the head -- The Queen has fallen on her ass a dozen times, probably. But my setbacks ALWAYS set up for a comeback. I learn from that shit, and I circle back around stronger than I was before. I can see why you’d be more ashamed of your failures, though. All the shit about you becoming stronger when you run into a wall is all bullshit, and you know it. You don’t learn a damn thing from your losses. You mope. You point the finger at anyone but yourself. You remain unfocused. See, I’ve learned that you can give it everything you’ve got and still lose. You can lay it all on the line and still have to concede to the fact that there are no guarantees. But I’d rather deal with those odds than half-ass it and know for a fact I was about to come up short. From day one, I’ve never made any effort to conceal my flaws. I don’t try and sweep my less-than-stellar moments under the rug and pretend they never happened. Maybe that’s why you didn’t even attempt to waste your time reciting all the times I’ve fucked up, because you know I can do that and own them all by myself. And really, do you think you’re the best candidate to open up this can of worms? You, the Patron Saint of Fuck-Ups and Missed Opportunities, wants to lecture ME? Jesus, Haruna, there’s no shame in stumbling and falling, but at least be woman enough to make it all worth it. For all the times I’ve screwed up, I’m standing here as the Women’s Champion. You’ve fucked up twice as many times and now you’re staring me down knowing that defeating me could be a way to restore the legitimacy that your career hasn’t seen in a year-and-a-half, give or take. If we’re being real, your wife getting involved in your business again and getting your ass fired might constitute her doing you a favor. I mean, what have you really got to lose at this point? What do you have to be proud of anymore? You might be right. Her doing that might mean that she knows what’s best for you, because losing week after week and slipping further and further away from the threat you used to be? It’s a bad look, and it’s getting worse all the time. I look at you now and I still see the woman who spat on everything this division was trying to turn itself into. I see the woman who turned her back on every woman in the locker room, burner our flag, and declared herself to be above all of us. Don’t hit me with that “I’ve moved beyond that!” bullshit again, because no the fuck you haven’t. You’re still throwing a pity party. You’re still promising things that you can’t actually bring about. Whether it’s beating me or actually presenting a real threat to the Tag Team Champions, you’re in over your head, as usual. Ideally, this would be your first real stride forward in season eleven. You’re banking on this immediate future where the underdog pulls off the upset of the century and manages to put the reigning Women’s Champion away, but nah. It’s a cute storybook chapter, I’ll admit. It’d look even cuter if you managed to turn that into meaningful momentum, but I guess I’ll have to be the one to drop your storybook pages right into the paper shredder.

With the way you are now, always thinking that everyone is against you, you’ve probably convinced yourself that I’m being an asshole and wanting to beat you just for the hell of it, but don’t give yourself too much credit, baby girl. The only incentive I need to stomp you out is the promise of another victory being dangled in front of my face. That’s what motivates me. Winning. Every W added to that column of my win-loss record is another time I’ve surpassed someone. It’s another time I proved that I wasn’t all talk when I say that I’m constantly learning and evolving because it means that I went out there and showed exactly what I was made of. You think the next natural step in my evolution is to serve as a stepping stone so your sorry ass can feel like you’ve actually got something going for you? Nice try. Whatever your version of giving it your all currently is, I’m sure I’ll encounter that tomorrow night. I knew right from the get-go that it wouldn’t be enough to beat me. Soon enough, you’ll know it, too.
Carlos Rosso
Post July 19th 2017, 10:38 pm by Carlos Rosso
[At a Voltage live event somewhere in Arizona, Carlos Rosso marches his way out to the ring dressed in an Armani suit. Mao is behind him, chuckling a bit as he enters and immediately goes after the ring announcer who drops the microphone and scurries away. The crowd immediately start raining down boos at the man be he looks undeterred as he leans against one of the turnbuckles.]

Carlos: Hey, I’m not too happy to be here either. I actually have to look at all the ugly ass women in this stupid city.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Carlos: Look, I’ve got a few things to say, so if you toothless invalids can shut up for twenty seconds, I’ll let you get back to your shitty Voltage wrestling that was scheduled for tonight. You see, when I came back, I targeted somebody to make a statement, to make sure that it was known that I was coming back to kick some ass and take some names.

Crowd: WHAT?!

Carlos: Don’t start that stupid, played out bullshit with me. Now listen, I beat Keelan Ostrich’s ass so that Kenny Drake and all the “Powers that Be” that I’m the person that all you people pay money to see, turn the dials on your TV sets while you sit on the couch, drinking diet Pepsi and stuff your fatass face with corn chips and salsa. There is only ONE name that should be coming up when it comes to face Jamie O’Hara, and its mine! That bald bastard STOLE the Cash in the Vault from me at Pain for Pride 8 and his ass is almost two years overdue. And I’m not like some bank that will negotiate with you for a settlement fee. When you owe Carlos Rosso, you pay the whole sum. Hell, at this point you could insert me into the Interwire Championship match. Neither of the two motherfuckers in it have ever put an ass in a seat. Ama…. Ama…. whatever his name is and Harvey Yorke are only fighting for that belt because I WAS THE ONE WHO PULLED IT OUT OF THE GUTTER AND MADE IT PRESTIGIOUS AGAIN AFTER DRASTIK, THE PUNK YOU ALL LOVED AND PUCKERED UP TO KISS HIS ASS, TREATED IT LIKE A TOY! This isn’t a challenge, it’s a fucking demand. I didn’t come back after a year and a half to wait my turn, I AM the turn, I’m the man driving this vehicle that is Voltage and I’m waiting on nobody and backing down from nobody. And one more thing, Keelan, you better not call me out. Just stay in the back, watch your soap operas with your girlfriend and enjoy the food in catering. Don’t make the mistake of a lifetime by failing to keep my name out of your mouth. Because if you walk out down this little ramp and come into this ring and say, “Carlos Rosso, come out here!” …. It’s not going to end well for you. In fact, it’s going to end very, very badly for you. And by badly, I mean kicking your ass back to Kangaroo Land where you belong. 

And now, as I stand here, I just want to make sure that all you dumbasses here in this shithole of a city and all the boys in the locker room understand that I’m not here to play games. I’m here to be the very best in the world and I’m here to cause as much damage and carnage as I can until I sit at the top of the Voltage mountain and rule it with an iron fist. If you have gold, if you have any stroke around here, just be warned well in advance. This ring, whether I’m a general manager or a world class wrestler, is MINE to rule with an iron fist. You don’t like it…TOO DAMN BAD. Because I. AM.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. 

BITCH! 
April Song
Post July 19th 2017, 9:50 pm by April Song
Season 11, Sortie 3
April Song vs Consuela Rose Ava (EAW Specialists Championship!)

The Street Fighter and The Drunken Boxer

[April Song has fought hard and well against reigning Women’s Champion Aria Jaxon, but has fallen again in a crucial contest. While her body is aching from the physical battle, her mind is much more wounded than anything else. Another close defeat which brings only embarrassment to the proud professional, not the satisfaction of progress made. She walks into the locker room with an icepack held to the back of her neck, trying to relieve one of the many aches and pains of her battle. Erica Ford, walks in cautiously as April turns to see who it is and waves her in nonchalantly.]

April: Come on…let’s get this over with.

Erica: Look, I’ve been there. If you need to take a little while to sort yourself out, grab a shower, get dressed, we can wait on it for a while.

April: It’s fine.

Erica: Okay…just, if it gets too much, we can stop the interview.

[Erica and a cameraman who has recently arrived set up and Erica gets her cue to start.]

Erica: Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m here with April Song after another excellent episode of Empire. April, you fought hard in tonight’s main event but eventually the Champion, Aria Jaxon, was able to get the better of you. Was there anything that the Women’s Champion did to throw you off your game or any mistakes that she took advantage of.

April: No. She’s champion for a reason. She did everything right. I was over reliant on my choke hold and my Swan Song move and she made me pay for it. I think I’ll have to find new methods of ending matches. I took her to the limit, but that’s not consolation. It just brings about more frustration that I couldn’t close the deal.

Erica: While you came up short tonight, the opportunities to shine on the roster continue to pop up as you have a massive match against the Specialists Champion, a woman that you beat in a submission match before Pain for Pride, Consuela Rose Ava.

April: I know what I have to do to beat her. She’s learned a lot about herself recently but so have I. A few weeks ago, no one mentioned my name as among contenders for anything, but I think starting now my name must be mentioned with other contenders for both Championships on Empire and maybe even the Openweight title once Empire takes its turn in the rotation of selecting challengers for it. What I don’t think Consuela understands is that I am not looking for her to make excuses and I wouldn’t think of equating a victory against Amy-Jayne or former champions like Cloud Matsuda and Haruna Sakazaki to beating her for a championship. Not even the losses to Aria and Madison can be used to scale. This is the first championship match of anything I’ve had since I was studying Jujitsu as a teenager. This isn’t for a shot at the title, it’s a match FOR the title. I’m feeling a surge of adrenaline that I haven’t felt outside of flying a jet in a long, long time. My intentions aren’t dark as in cloaked in frustration…I have plenty of motivation outside of the typical anger and frustration. I’m aware that it’s commonplace for athletes to feel frustration and anger after losses, wallowing in self-pity after a defeat. I discuss my emotions in that regard because I’m not used to having them. In the world I come from, the world of soldiery, if you fail, if you lose, you’re dead. You don’t have time for regrets, watching tape repeatedly…. you’re done. That’s why these losses hit me harder than they would your average fighter: I’m used to playing for extremely high stakes and always winning for myself and my fellow soldiers.

Erica: Consuela has made it plain that she respects your ability and considers you a champion of the future, just that your future won’t start this Thursday.

April: Well, for me, the future is Thursday. Soon, they are going to get a champion that will take the title back to its roots, testing the limits of champion and challenger alike. I want to defend this title as much as Tarah Nova and EAW management will allow. I want to make this title be seen not just as a placeholder for those not deemed ready for the World Women’s Championship but for it to be seen on par with the Women’s Championship. I will be the absolute best.

Erica: I understand that…. but…I do have to point out. You have promised to win the Empire Cup, Divide and Conquer…and to beat Aria Jaxon. I don’t mean to disrespect you…but why will this time be different?

[Erica’s voice, sympathetic and soft yet assertive, goes quiet for a moment. April is silent too before she drops the icepack she was holding to her neck and reaches out to grab Erica by the collar of her blouse, slamming her up against one of the locker stalls as Erica panics considerably.]

Erica: April, what are you doing!? Calm down!

April: Who the hell are you to ask me a question like that!? You never won shit in your career! I’ve been scratching and clawing to make myself more relevant faster than anyone from your generation of talent was able to-

[April winces a bit when she sees the crestfallen look on the face of the reporter, letting her go before taking a deep breath and bending down to pick up the bag of ice.]

April: Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that…I’m just…. look, I’m used to fights in rough environments. I’ve been to some rough parts of the world, you know? Mogadishu, some of the roughest parts of Japan, Afghanistan. I’ve always been able to rise to the challenge before, but here, I’m still learning what’s the last piece that’s missing…what is keeping me from the top? Is it experiencing? Is it heart? I’m still trying to figure that out. I’ll have a next week. I must. I haven’t come this far to just have the title yanked from my grasp once again. Aria Jaxon and Consuela Rose Ava do not write my future for me. I’m the one responsible for my own fate…and on Empire I will reach out and take my own destiny in my own hands.

[April leaves Erica and her camera crew to themselves as she departs for the showers, gathering her gear and leaving as soon as possible into the evening. After a few hours of driving aimlessly she finds a bar to indulge in one of her favorite pastimes: drinking. Drink after drink she has consumed and although the atmosphere around her is lively and vibrant, she’s lost in her bitterness.]

April: Bartender, gimme another, will you?

[The bartender, busy with a few other customers and seeing the growing number of empty bottles and shot glasses shakes his head. April’s drank enough to stagger an elephant but she seems intent on more.]

Bartender: I think you’ve had quite enough.

April: I don’t give a shit what you’ve think. I’m a paying customer and I’m asking you for service.
Bartender: And I’m telling you that if you aren’t drunk you’re damn well on your way to getting there or worse. No.

[One of the bouncers of the bar, a burly man with blonde hair, a cowboy hat and blue jeans approaches April and puts a hand on her shoulder.]

Bouncer: I think it’s time for you to lay off and we’ll get you a ride on-

[Within a split second an enraged April has slammed the man’s head against the bar top, knocking him unconscious and startling the entire place. Several other bouncers surround April, but a lady in red shows up and tries to back the men off.]

??????: I’m so sorry! Please, I know her and I can try to get this young lady home! Please, just stand back and let me handle it, will you?

April: Wait…. you’re that woman who trained Azumi and some of the other girls, Manami, isn’t it?

Miss Manami: Yes. April, you’re lucky that you didn’t injure this poor man seriously. We really need to get you to a hotel or someplace where you can rest and sober up.

April: I don’t get drunk. I’ve nearly swigged this place dry and I barely feel a buzz. Now leave me alone.

Miss Manami: I’m afraid I can’t do that. In the state you’re in, alcohol and attitude, you’re not giving your profession a good look right now, or yourself. What would your family say if they saw you like this?

[Before Manami can continue, an incensed April is up to her feet, swinging with precision that would be seemingly impossible for someone who had consumed as much drink as she has, but Manami is able to dodge until April loses her discipline and starts swinging wildly. Blocking two blows in quick succession, Manami successfully applies a double chicken wing and take April down to the ground with seemingly little effort. As April screams and struggles Manami whispers harshly into her ear.]

Miss Manami: Stop making a spectacle of yourself! I know more about you than you think. Do you honestly think your father, God forbid your mother, would be happy to see you like this? What about all the opponents you have defeated? What about Consuela and Aria? Do you think they want to be associated, even as competitors, with a drunken, brawling fool!? Save your anger for your street fight!

[Listening to reason, April calms herself down and stops struggling, prompting Manami to stand up with her in tow and then release the grip. The rest of the bar is dead silent as April checks on the man she knocked out, making sure she’s revived before paying her tab and leaving. Manami quickly follows.]

Miss Manami: You’re not the first wrestler to try to find comfort in alcohol. Nor the first soldier.

April: Yeah…thanks. For in there. Saved me a little bit of trouble.

Miss Manami: I have a question. Who taught you how to wrestle?

April: Huh?

Miss Manami: Who taught you? I’ve noticed that even though you’re very technically sound, some of your tactics and holds are done a bit sloppily. I can help you with that if you like.

April: Don’t you have like 20 students to babysit in EAW already? Why do you care? What is so damn special about me that some “wrestling legend” descends from Mount Olympus to give me a helping hand?

Miss Manami: Because my career is almost finished. No disrespect is intended but I have been fighting in a pro wrestling ring almost as long as you’ve been alive. Not even a Goddess can be granted eternal youth in a sport like this. You’re much older than I was when I started, but the potential is still very much there for you to have a career that rivals anything that myself or any of my students can dream of. My goal when I came here was to not only test myself the final year of my career but pass on what I’ve learned to a new generation and not just my students. That is the difference between those who are above you right now and yourself: they have burning passion for what they do. They have goals that go beyond just winning the title. You must go beyond just being a hired gun and wanting to win gold to get where you have to go….and you also could use a little work on some of your submissions.

[April stands there for a moment, pondering the older woman’s words before shrugging her shoulders.]

April: I guess I could at least use a ride to a good hotel. And anybody who can take me down, even when I’m loaded like I am, I guess I could listen to what you must say for a while……
showster26
Post July 19th 2017, 8:24 pm by showster26
Showdown Promo #2

(The scene opens at the Glenwood Hot Springs resort in Denver, Colorado.  It's here in the Spa’s Mineral bath that we find EAW’s Social Media Champion, “Picture Perfect” Mark Michaels, lounging, enjoying the invigorating water as it bubbles.)

Michaels: “So nice to get away from all the hustle and bustle of  everyday. All the noise and hectic filled days on the road. Oh almost forgot to take a selfie.”

(Michaels picks up his IPhone, and snaps a quick selfie complete with duck lips.  As he finishes  posting the photo to his Instagram account, his phone rings, on the other line is his agent Johnny J.)

Michaels: “Hey John, what's good?”

Johnny: “Mark where are you, I can barely hear you.”

Michaels: “I'm taking a personal day to unwind before I beat Kaise Boetius in the middle of the ring this Saturday.”

Johnny: “You sound confident Mark, are you sure you got this one?”

Michaels: “Of course I do John. I will out work and out preform Kaise from bell to bell on Showdown.  I am going to trounce on that son of a bitch, and show him exactly the kind of athlete it takes to be an EAW superstar.  Now sure he's been impressive thus far. And he's also had the good sense not to be talking shit about me. But all that won't mean a thing when he stands toe to toe with the man who possess the perfect combination of speed, strength, and technical acumen.  This week the world sees what he’s really made of.  With Dia Del Diablo just two short weeks away, we are gonna find out If hes a torch  for this company that will light the way for the future like I am?  Or is he just another flash in the pan who comes in and before the ink on his contract is dry, takes his ball and goes home.  Is he someone who'll be working the main event of Pain For Pride?  Or is this just another overhyped, underdeveloped douchebag who thought getting to the top of this industry was gonna be a cake walk until he ran across Mark Michaels. 

I can tell you right now Johnny, Kaise Boetius is in for a loooong night, because in two weeks, I am going Houston, Texas and beating the holy hell out of four of the top contenders for the Natioal Elite Championship, and putting each and every one of their asses thru tables set ablaze!  And believe you me, I am waking into that match with all the momentum in the world because I am going to be unstoppable this season. I am going to tear thru the competition like never before. I am fixing to cut thru mother fuckers like a red hot knife thru butter!  If any of these jackasses think that their walking out of Dia Del Diablo with that title shot, MY title shot, well then I Am gonna put an end to that line of thinking when I kick the ever loving shit out of Kaise Boetius. This Saturday serves as a little appetizer for what lies ahead on July 29th,  Because I will be waking away with my hand raised high and a win under my belt, just like I will at Dia Del Diablo. 

And I can say that with all confidence right now, because I am more fired up than I have ever been. I am hotter than a California wildfire, because it should be me competing for the National Elite Championship next week. It's me who should be basking in the glory as I head for the biggest win in my career.  The fact that I have to deal with Nova, and Boetius, and POP, and goddam Lucas Johnson again, makes me sick to my fucking stomach!  I am right royally pissed off at having to scrub these chumps from the bottom of my shoe, and it has motivated me to rid myself of them once and for all!  I will stand head and shoulders far and above each and every last one of them, because I am the man whose skills in that ring are unmatched in that ring. Don't believe me? Just ask any of my Friends, followers, and subscribers, and they’ll all tell you exactly how good I am. 

And if that still isn't enough for you, than just watch me kick the ever loving shit out of Kaise Boetius this week, and maybe then the light will turn on. Maybe then, the you'll start to see the picture, and get the point that Mark Michaels is the new top dog here on Showdown. Not Lannister, Not Aries, not anybody but me!  I'm the guy who is setting the tone for not just the Showdown brand, But EWA as a whole, and not one of these jackasses are gonna say differently!  

This Saturday Kaise better bring his best because he's about to see exactly why an army of followers across social media have made me their Twitter Trendsetter, Instagram Icon, their Hashtag Hero who brings them to their feet at just the very mention of my name. He is about to see that I am hands down the single greatest professional athlete to ever lace a pair of boots!  I am perfection incarnate, and this Saturday night everyone in the Pepsi Center will be Picturing THAT!  

Am I right Johnny?  Johnny?”

(Michaels gets no reply, he simply shrugs it off.)

Michaels: “hmm oh well.”

(Michaels leans back to a more comfortable position while he posts his selfie to his various other social media accounts.)

FADE TO BLACK. 
『zakkii』
Post July 19th 2017, 2:38 pm by 『zakkii』
I know that you don't want to be in this, but well. We are going to face each other once again. Last time we meet is.... aah, I don't want to talk about the past so long because I'm not that kind of person. Let it be your specialty for yourself, shall we? I don't care what happened to me in the past, I don't care about yours either, I just.... don't care, simple. I am just a person who wants to keep moving forward and let those pasts behind me become a history and just written somewhere forever. So, this encounter is just all new for me and nothing is gonna repeat for this one because I don't want to. I don't want to care about what the fuck I am doing last week, I don't want to know what that GM give to me, I just want to live and walking forward to reach my bright point. Never look back at all and just simply going forward. Simple as that, I don't want to care about those previous Young Lions Cup, that Pain For Pride matches while you out there trying to keep waking it up again and again like you're desperately need to talk about it. I don't want to talk how much you blew the opportunities lies in front of you. No, I guess you don't want to talk about it, right? I don't care about your past anyway, I don't even want to know about it. All the thing I care is you who will become my opponent this Thursday and all I want to do is beating you and get the hell out of here. I am just that simple.

You see, maybe you are right... if you are not the Women's Champion, you might not end up facing me this week. But well, since now you are the champion. it's "coincidental" that you are my opponent for this Empire week. I am not regretting, whether is you or any other bitches available in the locker room, it is all the same. I will say the thing that I am keep saying it week after week to convince everybody.... No, No... don't get too excited, it is not complaining, I say this each and every week if you are actually paying attention and I don't really mind if I am repeating it over and over again because that is what I really am. I am ready to face EVERYONE and I never fear them at all. I am always excited of each and every challenges my opponents give to me and I will gladly take it at something for me to learn. I am not that perfect, which is why I am keep learning and learning forever to get the best place I can get. I keep myself humble for every single time I step up inside that ring, I will use all the lesson I get from all those encounters against my opponents. And I know something about you, you really love to spend a very long time about somebody's past failures and I don't really need them. I hope you really paying attention on this or maybe I should emphasize this point so you will keep these words for our future encounters. DO NOT forget this!

Oh yeah, and about Azumi..... I don't think I really need her in this match. I don't even depending on each other too much. Yes, we are tying the knot and doesn't mean that my career is really depending on her. So, that kind of "Punishment" I get actually won't affect anything for this match. I can beat you all by myself without any single difficulty, even Azumi is so far away from me, I'm really sure that I never want myself to ask for Azumi's help if that is not too necessary. This rule said that if Azumi interferes, I will be fired on the spot. Well, what if I never intended to ask her to interfere anyway? I know Azumi more than everybody here in this building know who she is, I know her more than you, more than her sensei, more than that GM, more than EVERY single one of the wrestler and backstage personnel here. We talked to each other every single day about everything, and that includes my future in here. If Azumi interferes, I will get fired. So, when the moment Azumi is going to interfere this match, I will be 100% aware of those consequences. If she interferes, it will be because I actually asked for this or because I know, getting involved in our match and getting myself fired might be the very best way for me and she's doing something that will make my life even better by doing that. She might be known that having me get out of Empire for good is the best way for my future. And if she actually does that, I don't need that GM to come out and say those "You're fired!" Words to me. She knows what she has done and I know what I must do, I will retire for good, even without any proper goodbye.

But that is not the case, because I never intended to have Azumi on my side anyway, she's an adult woman and I know she has some problems she needs to take care of by herself. So I just leave her finishing off her own matters and I know Azumi will not even bother to come to my match anyway. This match is not about her. It's about me and you. It's about who will walk out of this match as a winner. Back to what I said, I am always ready and I already pack myself up and prepare with my maximum preparations. Just don't worry about Azumi, she's not even made for this match anyway, what you need to worry about is me and just all me, the "renewed" version of me and I will do ANYTHING in order to keep myself going straight forward to the path of oath I build myself to be fulfilled. Beating you is just another stepping stone for the greatness ahead of me and how could I ever miss this momentum? I will give my hundred percent of this match and I will do all my best to win this and advance, keep resuming my march. And when this is over and I can actually beat you, that's just it, I will grab the momentum and just what I said earlier, I will forgive and forget about everything you said and done to me. This match will just be another past that you should keep that forever. You will remember that I already beat you and you somehow bring that up next time we meet again.... but, I might be already forget about it.
Sheri-dun
Post July 19th 2017, 8:55 am by Sheri-dun
Empire 03

'' I'm unconscious to the lack of realism within my own expectations. How insensible of me to clasp one hand against the other, and dive from the altitude of superiority, and crash against caliginous waters, hoping to find daydreams of equality yet only glaring my eyes upon a world of depression, darkness and lacking any form of optimism. Anybody can attach a pretty picture to their promo, paint the colours against the canvas and smudge two dots before aligning a smile that is anything but said persons current feelings. I anticipated flames to reprise with your every sentence. After all, I did press you up, and launch your body into the air, tilting my head with curiosity as your spinal cord slammed against the steel barricade, rendering you useless for the night and, I would assume, leaving you in a world of ache and bruising. I was like a child on Christmas Eve, my toes curled in anticipation, that giddy expression curving my peach lips into a dumb pout, I wished to rip the paper from my present, and reveal a ferocious Amy-Jayne and Pandora Fletcher, ever so eager and willing to bring efficiency to their fight, and conquer the woman who left them shattered, unsheltered and worthless upon the previous Empire. So imagine how let down and shocked I was, when I brought my hand over the cursor to click your promotional video, and my inaugural expression of unrivalled bliss was countered by a pout of the lips and a roll of the eyes, my head ever so slowly finding my palm as I loathe within your generic, uninspiring words and sentences which, you've more likely than not repeated time and time again. Same work, different opponent. I literally take pride in being the antithesis of entertainment, with every grounded, traditionalist, yet efficient move I demonstrate and explore betwixt those ropes, my superior lifestyle grows essential inches towards engineering another mark within this brand, so for me, Sheridan Elsa Müller, to yawn and almost become jaded due to your words alone, well that is quite some feat. Unfortunately for you, such an achievement is I'd assume conflicting to your genuine aim. We can class whatever synonym we wish on the situation that transpired last week. You call it being jumped, I prefer to use the term justification. When I make claims about my superior lifestyle, I intend to bring validation to said claims. I wouldn't be at all viable as a threat if I spouted the same rhetoric, and displayed German Efficiency at an unparalleled height, without any sort of meaning and vigour behind my words. You were simply a mannequin to me, a woman in the wrong place, having the unfortunate pleasure of having a match right after my agent stated the importance I place upon prowess and technical ability females show betwixt the ring. Being realistic, and I take no malicious fun in telling you this, drilling your spine against the barricade probably saved you from inefficient embarrassment. I've seen you between those ropes, as I will do again tomorrow night, and I had to pry my iris open just to avoid distraction. I rant about social media whores, and females who are only placed in this division to stare at, and there's no better example than you. Your return is classed as a tour, you interrupted a match at Pain For Pride just to attract attention, these alone stand against the peak as rationalisations to my thoughts upon you, however exposing your inferiority, regardless of how many friends you have in your corner, will be a far better, and striking, actuality in my own opinion. I'm not attempting to recapture my crown, or prove that my, ahem, brilliant time on Dynasty was an absolute fluke, I'm not really one to believe in fantasy and mythology, I'm a realist, and perhaps my mind was a little distracted by my efficient work being scrubbed and slated, disparaged and lambasted until walls of titanium were deconstructed with words and empty threats alone. I don't need to cheat to beat you. If you applied your brain to the world of science, somehow invented a way to clone yourself three times over, I'd still outmanoeuvre, outperform and outclass you under every circumstance, be it annihilating you inside of this ring, or humiliating you outside of it. I have superior genetics, I train myself on a regime nobody in this division could dream of keeping up with. I'm mentally honed to the point I sweat dominance and bleed determination, my reaction time, and the acceleration betwixt considering a move and displaying such, is ever so unrealistic, some state it is robotic bliss. I am not classed as the most efficient woman in the world, be it upon this continent in wrestling, or back in Germany in mixed martial arts, because I state words which I am unable to deliver on. Whilst people like Rey Shamez and Madison Kaline quit over a broken arm, or the fact that I pranked them with my Vixens Cup opportunity, I wouldn't quit if the authority roles of this promotion slaughtered my family at the throat one by one in front of me. There is no barrier that is established as my breaking point. I'll never claim to be undefeated, I'm not afraid to admit I lost many times on Dynasty, I've fallen to the likes of Cailin Dillon, Cameron Ella Ava, hell, let's associate someone more on your skill level, I've even lost to Veena Adams. But what differentiates me from those names is that with every loss, German Efficiency adapts, and I will not rest until my superior lifestyle overthrows the spectacle which we are forced to perform underneath night after night, and reaches absolute perfection, shimmering a bright beacon of hope and brilliance, engineering a revolution and proper change within Elite Answers Wrestling. I'm not so sure why I'm deconstructing my lifestyle for you, as if you'll still have a credible association with the wrestling lifestyle after our match on Thursday, but I stray from the point. I'm trying to illustrate to you that, regardless of whatever emits from your lips, defeat against me, be it by yourself or with your best buddy Pandora, it's inevitable. My drive and motivation to bring German Efficiency above you, and eradicate the cancers lurking upon this brand, it's far stronger and incentive than any belief or aspiration you can set your inefficient mind to. You believe that you are a star, the angel of the Christmas tree, a woman who cannot be touched, never mind replaced, but the harsh reality is you're more than replaceable, people don't see Sheridan Müller fighting against Amy-Jayne and Pandora Fletcher. They only see Sheridan Müller fighting. You can retract yourself from the equation, and replace your partner with any name under this continent, and the detrimental impact I will leave on a jagged spine, or a dominated muscle, is pressed to a tight stick. I am the last individual who seemingly cares about the competitive nature of this sport, how ironic that our match will be anything but. ''
Amy-Jayne
Post July 19th 2017, 5:43 am by Amy-Jayne
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 1e270a97b0220ade4be96f9d54689b846743da95_hq

Jumped...jumped that's what happened to me last week, I was jumped by some damn former champion, who apprently wants to recapture her crown or her throne...or whatever but clearly she's going to cheat her way to doing it, if she can do it which I highly doubt that she will. I mean for starters Sheridan well she tried to roll with the boys and kick there asses, really girl really you ain't no ninth wonder of the world, you're not strong enough to hang with the boys and then you decided to return to the women's division, which I must say is a good choice but also a bad one. You see everyone makes those wrong decision the bad ones even me, but you see most people can fix there mistakes unfortunately for Sheridan she can't fix the fact that she's an embarrassment to the women's division, she should of hung up her boots when she made a fool of herself in the men's division that way she could of at least have gone out with some sort of dignity. She claims that nobody can beat her but clearly that's a big old lie. She just one big fraud and not to mention a walking, talking contradiction. She attack me from behind after all last week.

But now she's in a two on one situation now, .my partner is none other than Pandora, like really EAW really, I have to team with that waste of roster space really, last week I would of kicked her ass and won but then we'll Sheridan happened and now I have to team with Pandora like we are friends. I think not in fact I might just let her do all the work save .y energy for more important people, Pandora gets her ass kicked and I won't even break up the pin, now you may say that I'd petty but it is really not that petty I'm just thinking for myself call me vain I dare you but the only damn women on this roster that means a damn dime is me, this company just fails to see that because they are so far up Sheridan's ass they can't even find there way back out again. Oh yes I went there boo bloody good. But I will make this company find there way out of her ass and see the light that both Sheridan and my stupid partner this week Pandora are nothing but a waste of space and are just cluttering up the roster, maybe after this match EAW will do the right thing a d cut ties with both the sorry losers. Because let's face it they know I'm the best asset this company has.

So Sheridan come to Empire kick Pandora's ass or don't quite frankly I really don't give a crap because the only star in this match is me. Plain and simple I will prove that I am when I become a double champion and gold both women's titles simultaneously and you can bet you're bottom dollar on that.
Lars Grier
Post July 19th 2017, 5:37 am by Lars Grier
VOLTAGE PROMO #1

That. Felt. Good.

Victory is always a pleasant outcome to be faced within the professional wrestling business, or any type of business for that matter. Victory always gives you the pleasure and the awareness of the fact that you, and only you, persevered, destroyed all opposers, and eventually conquered all to be the victor. It is the only other thing aside from material gold and prize that can truly satisfy one man, and especially when that triumph arises after such a long-winded road that to the naked eye, there never seemed to be an end. But when conquest comes after two back-to-back failures….it becomes all the more gratifying to experience. Nothing ends well for the opposers of the Raven, if I can lay that in simple terms. Opposers are fools; individuals who complain and assume, trying to paint an image without having every puzzle piece. Anthony Leonhart was an opposer. He dared to stand against me and what I believed in, believing that some business corporation would bring him to new heights. He said so...so many things that just filled my heart with contempt and hatred for him. As a matter of fact, I do not recall there ever being a time like last week, where I was so angry and annoyed by another man’s assumptions, that I wished to strangle the life out of them until there was nothing left but a decomposing and rotten body. Idiots always provoke me in some form or shape, no matter the circumstance. When one has learnt an idea, you usually are gifted the benefits of an enlightenment, in a way, as learning more earns you more knowledge, and knowledge? Knowledge is powerful. It is a powerful tool; a tool that in this cutthroat world is VERY helpful. And yet comes along men, women, children, who always assume and never understand. These types of people come along and they just anger me, because once you learn something, the moment someone else says something incorrect, we proceed to correct them. It is our human nature to be faced with something wrong, then attempt to make it right, even if it is undoable. Anthony was an assumer, a fraud, an opposer, and I exposed him for what he was. He lied through his teeth, straight into my face, and the worst part? He believed himself! He believed he told the truth, when in reality it was the whitest lie any human being could ever spout out of their mouth. He was essentially spitting on my face, and then acting like the incident never occurred. That type of shit makes my heart want to fucking boil it’s way out of where it is naturally supposed to be. Liars are insolent and petty. Wolves in a sheep’s clothing.

Does Carson Ramsay lie?

That is the question, because as I have already displayed, I have shown an extreme and absolute distaste for liars. I give them my ear, and what do they do? They spit out false truths from their mouths, like wretched snakes. The question I ask, however, is if you are one of those liars, Carson; if you are one who would come up to me and say a lie, proudly standing, acting like your truth was not false. Acting like if what you said actually meant a damn, or if it meant anything at all besides not being reality, because that is what I am trying to figure out, Ramsay: Whether what you said is really the complete and total truth, and nothing but the truth, or if you’re just simply saying that “I’m not done,” in order to make yourself feel better about this reoccurrence. Especially considering that your return - let’s just say - was washed away, by the monstrosity and the imposing presence of Apocalypse Diemos. I wasn’t there personally to witness that glorious and hellish beatdown, but I could immediately tell from the moment the camera panned to your face, as you opened your mouth to scream in complete agony, I could see it in your eyes. I could see it, just like I saw through Anthony, and told him he was nothing more than a fraud: Regret. That’s what it was, wasn’t it, Carson? Regret? Indeed, regret for joining, regret for coming back to this place where you once stood tall, high atop the mountain. You regretted everything you said about not being done, and about how you wouldn’t live under a rock anymore. You regretted saying all those dominant and brash things you said, the moment Apocalypse slammed you into the mat as hard as he could, putting you in a world of hurt that no other man has ever experienced before. All in that one, single, tiny moment, and it already tells me sooo much about you. It tells me that you never meant a single word you said about being back here. It tells me that honestly? You want to be here, but you’re afraid at the same time. You’re afraid that the same might happen as it did when everything that you built came tumbling down onto you like a sack of bricks. That’s what I saw when I looked into your eyes. I got all that from those two tiny little orbs in your head that allow a human to be able to see things. But who am I to judge? Maybe I’m just assuming. Maybe you really do care, and you aren’t scared. Maybe you truly have returned to this business entirely, and maybe after self-reflection and self-motivation you finally pushed yourself to come back, and fight for what you lost a long time ago.

Too bad it’s a fight you won’t win, because if you couldn’t tell from earlier…..

I’ve already won this battle.

I’m not saying that prematurely, nor am I saying it in order to beef myself up and make myself seem like a threat to a man of your stature. I’m saying it because I really do mean every word I say, and that I am a man of conviction. And my conviction is that you are a man who is fighting a war where there is no hope of you winning. Do you know how I can tell, Carson? Not from your eyes, but from your past. From your past it is evident that early on, you were like many newcomers heading into EAW, even like me. You wanted the fame, the glory, the booze, and the gold, and with enough hard work? You got it, in the form of the Pure Championship. You reigned, defended, and for a while, all seemed well. All was right in your world, but good things...they never last, don’t they? No, of course they didn’t because once you lost that championship, you lost everything else sequentially. The glory, the money; everything material thing you once held close to your life….gone. Like a leaf in the wind, you drifted away, higher and higher, until you came crashing down. Life after that reign of glory was never the same for you, wasn’t it? It’s why you eventually quit, not once, but twice, to rejuvenate and recover. I know it pains you to remember that dark, desolate past, Carson, but this - this is exactly why I hold the belief that you’ve already lost: Because when life punches you, you see no option but to scream “Uncle” and give up everything. Everything you once held dear and now it’s gone. You give up, far, far, FAR too easily. You are a man who when all seems wrong, you don’t see anything but darkness. You quit, and you retreat back to the rock you live under, because that is what you DO. You quit, Carson Ramsay. You don’t evolve. Or change. Or adapt to the current times, because the only thing YOU know how to do is give up. You’re not even man enough to withstand the pain and suffering, so you lose your set of balls and cry out “I QUIT!”

The Embodiment of Failure against The Embodiment of Evolution.

Ain’t that a bitch.

If you really do want to go back to the place where you once stood on, and the position you once held, then you need to understand that this? This is life. Life is a piece of shit that punches you in the stomach and makes you throw up everything you’ve digested. It’s a bitch that no ordinary man can control, even if they try. Life is unpredictable, it can either turn out lucky or unlucky, and for you it just happened to land on the unlucky side of things. But that doesn’t mean you give up, and fail automatically. It just means you need to work harder, and strive and drive yourself even more than you ever have before, to withstand and go through even the darkest and gloomiest of days. But you’re not like me. You’re not a Raven. You’re not a man who’s willing to be put through so much pain, so much as akin to torture, but eventually outlast it all, and stand tall at the end. Regret and failure are hand-in-hand with you, following you throughout your journey. From the beginning of your career to the present day, they have always been at your side, Carson Ramsay, following your path along with you.

I’m only here to make sure they stay on track.
EAW Promoz! - Page 28 Tumblr_oqn90oia_Dw1s54jgfo1_500_copy

Last edited by Lars Grier on July 19th 2017, 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Sheri-dun
Post July 18th 2017, 11:50 pm by Sheri-dun
Empire 02

'' I ensconce myself within a familiar position, roll my eyes across the sharp of my brow, and fulminate in absolute shock. My peach painted lips part, my eyelids flutter ever so briefly, before separating, and thunder cracks me into an upright posture. Perhaps my anticipation was misplaced, I figured that after half a year away from Empire, people would be excited and resolute in establishing themselves over me, attempting to prove their worth to the German Efficiency lifestyle which shall soon sweep this brand with an antidote, rendering the cancers plaguing this competitive sport as redundant. Sarcasm, of course, my shock is not misplaced. You can literally wrap your hands around another woman, drill them over your shoulders, and watch with an impassive glare as their cranium bounces off solid concrete, their neck ricocheting against their collarbones, and they will not seek vengeance or attempted validation against you. When I rant about individuals seeking out the wrestling business to consolidate anything but, exploiting the spectacle for their own personal benefits, my two opponents whom I'll have the unfortunate pleasure of meeting betwixt the ropes, they could not be two better, prime and fit examples. Women who are not athletes, who are not competitors, and certainly do not aspire to achieve the athletic prowess and quality of determination and drive which I would expect from a revolutionised division. They instead saunter around like mindless chickens, their own use to take up the oxygen of those who you could argue are more deserving of such. Their lips always primed with the latest lip gloss, their fingernails sharpened, slitting a cut into the wallet of this wrestling promotion, and sucking finances into inefficiency. What I am attempting to prod my infamous wisdom in the direction of, is that if these two women were fired, it could be said that Thursday Night Empire would be a healthier, happier place. These women are only benefited by the social media followers they will attract by slithering inside, and then laying down for, this industry, they trade minimal effort and staring at the lights for finances, followers, and fame that they really do not work enough for. There's no justification for Pandora Fletcher and Amy-Jayne to be classed as wrestlers, as competitors who lace their gladiator boots and do battle until they stand victorious over their enemy, cuts brazen across their bronzed bodies yet validation as a vanquisher upon their title. With each passing moment that they fail to seek retribution for my actions against them, such actions I demonstrated are seemingly peaking as rationalised. I was the last ever Vixens World Champion, an accomplishment that nobody is willing to question for I more than earned the right to boast about such, but my words did not compliment my achievement. For I appraised and validated my superior lifestyle each and every night I jolted beneath those ropes, elevated my opposition to new found heights of pure bliss and efficiency, before drilling their corpses upon the cold reality of the mat, and pinning their shoulders to their demise for the three count. It will never be just wrestling to a woman like me, I view this sport as an art, physical and mental warfare where the hierarchy is painted through blood, sweat and footprints. It's somatic, a path that I engineer through and revolutionise, turning heads and earning plaudits every time I put on match of the night, or match of the week, yet my eyes are not focused on the accolades, only the satisfying end of placing German Efficiency once more on the peak of this brand, and establishing pure, thrilling disciplined efficiency throughout each and every competitor. How I lust for a world where nobody suffers from arbitrary, cold conditions, where the fittest, the best are rewarded, through their athletic ability and wrestling prowess, instead of earning opportunities through spectacle buzzwords like charisma, and personality, and if you have that certain look that makes the audience turbulence into an attached fit. I left Empire believing that efficiency had been established, that there was little point in me remaining, due to perfection having been achieved. Six months later, a Beyoncé doppelgänger and a cleaner hold the Women's World Championship, a title which I established due to my hard, liberating work, and the Specialists Championship, which might as well renamed the championship of cancer, respectively. With each passing second, the thought that perhaps my time away from Empire was a waste, drills against my cranium, sending my lips to ever so slightly tug at the corners and frown. I am well aware that building a legacy takes far more effort than a sole championship reign, and outlasting fifteen other individuals to claim the inaugural Vixens Cup, but when you have essentially wasted a third of your professional wrestling career performing for racists and pretentious authority figures, the slight thought trembles within your mind that, perhaps wrestling is not for you. I am Sheridan, Elsa, fricking, Müller. I am the most efficient woman in the world and whilst emotionless, it's beginning to gradually piss me off that I went out of my way to attack people, I wasted valuable productivity and efficiency to attempt to spark and ignite ferocity, and even when I potentially attempt to break a women's spinal cord and neck, they still sit in silence like docile paper bags. I am attempting to illustrate change, to eradicate this sports entertainment spectacle attracted throughout the industry, and it's a little hard to engineer blueprints when the tools you have been given to wrestle with could not care less about bettering themselves. Nevertheless, I am driven, it takes far more than two women who are unwilling to alter their ways and submit to German Efficiency, to distract and derail my push for absolute annihilation, and for radical change to shoot as a beacon of success across this world. I do not rest until I get my way, and I do not spout a sentence which I do not validate. My eyes will remain unflickering, as German Efficiency extends a warm, fresh beverage to Amy-Jayne and Pandora Fletcher, before spilling hot liquid upon their skin, clutching them in against my superiority, and deconstructing their mental status with a sole German Suplex. I do not sympathise with those infiltrating and poisoning my system, I will grip your arm betwixt my gloves, and break however many joints I have to until you reach the conclusion that you're inferior, and you're inefficient. German Efficiency alone is an angel, yet when backed by an individual who isn't in the mood for wasting anymore time, the halo disperses from my golden hair, feathers fall from my transparent wings, and when the illusion ends, when we're all pressed into this dark reality, German Efficiency becomes so much more than just words from my lips. It transpires into an experience, actuality becomes dominance, and I will validate such this Thursday when, despite twice the numbers, efficiency is illustrated with unsympathetic conditions, and my opponents are propelled into a demoralised, denticulated crevasse of twilight, as the superior lifestyle brings justification to every statement, and my unsentimental optics glare into the future once more, with unperturbed aspirations of an efficient, liberated world of wrestling. ''
Lethal Consequences
Sorry... couldn't hear you over that pink text, Hampton.
Post July 18th 2017, 11:30 pm by Lethal Consequences
Promotion, basically, Scott. That's why I'm here. I got music to sell, boy.

I don't do none of that selling that all these jamokes around here do now. I don't do that multiple personalities thing. Hell, I barely pretend that this isn't text your reading right now, Scott Diamond. Cutting edge, I know. 

But you really pegged it on the head there, bucko. We're destiny's playgirls right now, and we just can't be separated. Wanna tag team, Scott? Oh, oh! We could do that whole thing where we share the Hardcore title. Yeah, here's the idea, Scott. Dynasty. You and me. We hate each other, argh! I want that title, Scott Diamond! I'm gonna getchya! Match ensues. Everyone sees it normal. We end in it a draw? What is this?! Triple threat match! On to the next Dynasty, the universe still thinking we're not in sneaky cahoots! We take care of Zacharia. Done. Easy. He's out there broken on the side. Oh my, bah gawd! Double finisher! They're... pinning each other at the same time! Uno dos tres! Co-champs for the Hardcore title, once again! Then we do our buddy buddy thing, I turn on you, naturally, and then we do our whole little stint. 

Bring this title fame, my boy! Aight. They didn't hear that plan. Back to canon...

Ready! Break!

The spectacle, Scott Diamond, the spectacle is why I'm back. Not the spectacle of winning a title, not the spectacle of HAVING A DECENT RETURN AT PAIN FOR PRIDE 10 BECAUSE LETHAL CONSEQUENCE COULDN'T HAVE THAT... not the spectacle of big matches or big names. The one true spectacle in EAW that has stayed fresh for 10 years without shortcuts and cheesy punchlines and absurd arcs...

The spectacle of Lethal Consequences. 

It's one that is the apple of everyone's eye. It's a spectacle that the nuts of general managers on Dynasty and the bum of a commissioner should be proud to have back on the limelight of the red brand. Because if we're being frank here, this brand that we've been stuck on together, old pal, is dying at the tops. We know this. Dynasty brass knows this. The fans know this. They'd much rather see the grand spectacle of sparse promos from Consequences and Diamond. 

That could be what we call the co-champ duo!

No, Scott Diamond, I indeed not come back to mend my past; I've nothing to mend. And yes, Scott Diamond, when I get bored, when I'm not given what I want, when the people that are put in front of me are not up to my liking, I will grow tiresome. I will throw a fit, maybe, if EAW is lucky. If I don't got some pacifiers a la titles, I might yell and scream. 

But we all know I won't do that. I'll go away silently, leaving a black hole mass in my wake as the show gets fucked. The LClassic, they call it. 

So, Scott Diamond, it's not personal. No, you're a swell guy. But for the sake of the company, Scott, I'm going to have to win on Dynasty. No one wants to see Dynasty broken down on its knees, right in the middle where its needed the most. No, no, no, I just can't have that. This is my brand now, remember? I can't be the head of a brand that has no support, that's just paradoxical! 

I'm going to have to beat you, Scott. I know. It leaves you dead in the water. It leaves you going nowhere. It's what we all hate about EAW. I've had it happen. You've had it happen. We've all had it happen. But I can't do everything for everyone, Scott. You're just going to have to fend for yourself. Because after this FriSunday, Scott, you will be beat on Dynasty. 

And you'll no longer have good 'ol Lethal Consequences to prop you up on top of the card. 

:dave:

And no, I don't really want to tag with you. I only tag with people I want to leave in a bloody, Masterful pulp in the middle of a FPV. 

:punk:
Post July 18th 2017, 10:19 pm by Guest
DY:I

Nico Borġ: Praise be and thanks to our Lord, Jesus Christ. For on the porphyrogene’s triumphant second coming, he blessed the world to see Glory turn to Glory as I would emerge Unvanquished having swiftly conquered the so-called Hardcore Champion, Zack Crash. Truly, Crash was but only a dreamer, for he guided himself not by any true light of the heaven but only it’s twisted reflection. Zack Crash was a dreamer because he could only find his way by the haze of moonlight...and so his punishment was that he would see the light of Dynasty’s new dawn before any of the rest. His ‘seven deities’ proved impotent to shield him from the righteous judgement of the one and only Lord. And so on that auspicious day I most humbly marked the occasion with my second victory over a holder of that championship without reply. Though another man still holds a championship that I may well be said to have earned, I am unconcerned. I have once again exposed the Hardcore championship for the valueless trinket it is and want for naught, for my sights are of course set on a greater destiny. The Answers World Championship

Chorus: From humble beginnings one inherits the earth. The lord has chosen his champion. Yet, man in their folly have chosen too their Barabbas.

Nico Borġ: Last week a rival pursuant for the Pizza Boy’s Championship was named. Imagine my amusement when I learned that this name  was Scott Oasis, a man I had just vanquished decisively on that great battlefield of Pain For Pride. On other brands, number one contendership for a World Championship is not meted out quite so cheaply. One must usually have achieved some feat to earn their most precious opportunities. On Showdown, Theron Nikolas is claiming his ascension by right of a hard earned 24/7 contract. Over on Voltage, Don Kenny Drake is still carefully weighing up candidates. Alas, this is of course Dynasty, and Dynasty will have both its favourite Sons and it's leper pariahs. In bitter spite of age, you truly are the golden child, Scott. The anointed. The Chosen One. You have accomplished precious little of note since Lucian Black reigned supreme as a world champion at your expense. Despite a whole season to leave your mark, and a whole season has passed without a trace. Put aside the long chase to once again have your fingertips stroke world championship gold. Even humbler trophies have evaded you. Be it Target Smiles taking your place in Extreme Enigma Elimination match, or more pertinently, your inability to oppose my claim on the Cash In The Vault Briefcase. Yet no matter how many times you fall a new gilded edged opportunity is blessed unto you. For all of his many faults, Monroe surely is a man of loyalty and patience. A man for all seasons who holds fast to his chosen few both in fair weather and all the storms of tribulation.

Chorus: ‘Oh Halcyon Days’ sings the Kingfisher. Quieting the rushing winds and the troubled waters. Yet, not even the sweetest sung memory can cool the punishing heat of the Unconquered Sun.

Nico Borġ: But even Monroe will not give his love and forgiveness out unconditionally for all time. Take TLA. Just like the Big Oasis Brand, he lost his championship just just to be gifted every opportunity that he could possibly want to write his name back into history but turned up empty handed at every turn. And so the draft would roll upon us and like a bolt from the blue...The great revelation. Dynasty’s love affair with the sybarite would come to an abrupt end. He was cast off and in his place was brought Myself. That is a man who can, and already has, succeeded where he had failed. By some queer twist of fate, you can both claim the same whilst sharing TLA’s bitter shame in equal measure. You failed just as sure as he had, and yet by some miracle have seen the faith placed in you renewed and reaffirmed. Perhaps you should be blessing the Lord that there is but one Nico Borġ. Though in any case, I suspect that past laurels have more than a little to do with your current good fortune. Whatever your shortcomings, you are still  a Hall of Famer at the end of the day. You are storied. You have a reputation, name power, a brand. Regardless of whether or not you can get it all together and recapture that fine form on which the name Scott Oasis was built, it hardly matters. To be clear, I am sure that you and Monroe alike are praying in your own ways for the Scott Oasis of old to be born again ready to meet the Pizza Boy. But if it doesn’t happen? Well...no great loss. You would expect another chance and Monroe will gleefully oblige because even if reputation, pretensions and a Hall Of Fame ring are all that you have, that is all that it takes to fill seats. That is the essence of it. Scott Oasis in the main event will raise attendances, it will  attract PPV buys, it will lift ratings. All things considered, it is a good enough business decision that will surely line someone’s greedy pockets. But what it does not do very well is put any doubt in my mind or my heart that the future of Dynasty bears the name of Nico Borġ and the Labarum of Christ the Conqueror. You see, Scott. I am many things to many different people. A liar. A madman. A nightmare. Sometimes a Saint. Yet, one thing I definitely am not is just a business decision. I am not a choice you make. Nor a choice that you may set aside for a more opportune occasion. Like an omen. Like fate. Like a star charting its unerring ingress across the heavens. It is not simply that I shan’t be denied, only that I cannot be.

Chorus: No man lights a lamp then hides it under the bed, and talents were not made to be buried in the earth. Let your voice be heard, Invictus. They shall mark you by the glory of your countenance.

Nico Borg: But you know this well enough already. Don’t you, Scott? Despite your best efforts, you could not deny  my claims at Pain For Pride. And now that the briefcase rests in my palms, I cannot be denied my rightful place as Answers World Champion. Even so,  this week I shall not be following your example by resting upon my laurels. Some poor fools may be mistaken to think that there is little on the line this week.  After all, each man here already has his path to the throne assured to him.But such misguided ideation is blind to the bigger picture. Scott Oasis, I have nothing to lose and you have little for me to take which I have not already pulled out from under you at Pain For Pride. Yet, I still have a mission to uphold this week. I stand before you now striking a solemn vow that I will deny the Pizza Boy any semblance of a legitimate contender until the moment I pry that championship from his desperate hands.Lest his chest should continue to swell in haughtiness, I will deny him any possibility of claiming the dignity of having defended the Answers World Championship against any man who could rightfully say that he deserved a title opportunity in the first place. I shall make this reign as worthless as the last. And by the sacred light of truth, all shall know that the Answers World Championship has but one true claimant, and that you and all the rest are nothing but Pretenders in name alone.

Chorus: Ave Invictus.

Nico Borġ: Unvanquished. Unconquered.

Chorus: En Nico, Níka.
The High Rollerz
Post July 18th 2017, 10:17 pm by The High Rollerz
(The scene starts with a dumb looking guy that may or may not work for EAW in some capacity. He’s just staring at his phone in the middle of the hallway just being an inconvenience to everyone. Clearly he didn’t have parents to teach him right from wrong, but that’s another story for another day. This fool is oblivious to the world around him, he thinks he’s the gift to the world.. BUT HE’S NOT! People are just slithering by him, trying to not make a scene and be polite like nice people. But he isn’t one of those people we call in modern times, polite.)

Dumb EAW Employee: Ha.. This girl is so hot, SWIPE RIGHT! Oh.. I didn’t match, this is a huge shock to me.. What a slut, probably sucks at sucking dick anyways whatever whore, you ain’t legend…

(In the background a inconspicuous bush slowly moves into frame. There’s nothing weird about it, moving bushes happen to be a huge epidemic in the backstage area of EAW, so no one suspects a thing. Slowly we see the heads of Jack Ripley and David Davidson peek out.. Just glaring at the dude. They give an angry slow shake of their heads, and go back into the bush. And slowly the bush moves close to the douche guy.)

Dumb Douche EAW Employee guy: These bitches don’t even deserve me, I’m doing them a favor by swiping right. 

(The bush moves closer and closer until it runs into the dude’s leg softly)

Dumb Douchey EAW Employee guy: Oi mate wot the fook?! Fooking bush and shit? Do you know who I am? I’m fookin…

Jack and David: HIiiiiyaaaaaaaaaaaa

(Jack and David jump out of the bush and tackle the doucher to the ground.)

Jack: WHERE’S OUR MONEY DOUCHE EMPLOYEE GUY!! HUH??!

Douche: AHH WHAT’S GOING ON?!

David: SHUDDUP YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS!! YOU LOST THE BET, YOU OWE US MONEY!

Douche: COME ON GUYS I JUST NEED A LITTLE MORE TIME, MAYBE A LOAN?!! 

David: NO! NO MORE LOANS YOU’VE HAD TWO ALREADY WE BOUT TO FUCK YOU UP FAM

Jack: WE’RE NOT FUCKING AROUND ANYMORE, WE GONNA BREAK YOUR LEGS

David: YEAH YEA.. THEN WE GONNA.. WE GONNA.. SEW YOUR ASSHOLE SHUT..

Jack: David.. Please..

David: AND JUST KEEP FEEDING YOU…

Jack: David…

David: AND FEEDING YOU.. AND FEEEDING YOU..

Jack: DAVID!

David: WHAT!

Jack: I don’t think we’re allowed to say that.. Might be copy righted by a certain rap group..

David: Oh who? Are they good?

Jack: Oh.. You don’t know?

David: No… Hence why I’m asking

Jack: Just don’t say it… Don’t wanna break da rules.

David: Oh.. So um… OK WE GONNA.. WE GONNA LAY YO NUTSACK ON THE TABLE AND JUST BANG DEM WITH A HAMMER BLAAAH

Jack: Oh.. Clearly you’ve heard the song..

David: Oh what song?

Jack: The one you’re.. Never mind.. LISTEN HERE DOUCHE.. GET OUR MONEY.. OR ALL THESE THINGS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU, NOW RUN ALONG SKET.AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS THAT THE HIGH ROLLERZ ARE BACK ON DA GAMBLING WAGON..

David: When did we stop?

Jack: Oh.. ON CAMERA!!

David: Oh true. So like I just remembered we have a match this week? I suppose we should talk about that!

(David snaps his fingers and the next thing you know, Jack and David are sitting in The RAD Betting Agency. David is doing dope stuff. Jack is doing equally as dope stuff. David opens his mouth, indicating he is about to talk.)

David: Well here we are, bright and early, working that champion schedule, you know? It’s (David checks his watch) 8 PM. Oh, awkward. Time flies when you’re living such a dope life. To those watching this, I don’t expect you to be able to relate to such a luxurious lifestyle, so let’s skip that and just get down to the nitty gritty, shall we?! HARUUUUUNAAAA AND AZZZUMIIII, AKA THE…oh wait, that’s their tag team name. How clever. Way to think outside the box, ladies. But I mean, simplicity does suit you, so I dig it. So like, hey, guess what? I don’t like you. I don’t like either one of you, as a matter of fact. Yeah take that. Your feelings are soooo hurt right now, don’t even try to put on a brave face and tell me otherwise. As for the reason why I don’t like you, it’s because you guys are trying to take our titles away. At least that’s the end goal, is it not? However, that is something we don’t have to worry about because for the first time ever, our opponents have to earn the right to challenge us for these prestigious titles we hold so near and dear to our hearts. Because for so long, it’s been the opposite. We faced Finn and Kelly at some Dynasty FPV because they were the default team, not because they earned it. Before our match they only had like one team win under their belts. But in the eyes of management, that was good enough for a title shot. Lioncross and Nobi got two title opportunities and why? No seriously, why? What warranted them another shot after losing the first time? Because it was Lioncross’ farewell match and deserved a proper sendoff?! Plot twist, he didn’t deserve squat! And RoViper? They faced us off reputation alone. They had it made. They didn’t have to jump through hoops to get what they wanted. Instead they get what they want, when they want, no questions asked…even with a general manager hating their guts, odd right? So yeah, we got sick of our opponents getting these handouts. I mean, we are not just the tag team champions, WE ARE THE TAG TEAM DIVISION… so it’s about time we took matter into our own hands. No longer will we bite our tongues and twiddle our thumbs and act as if it’s no big deal when our future opponents get opportunities handed to them, like a collection plate at church. YOU HAVE TO EARN IT!! Now usually to determine a number one contender for a title in EAW, two competitors will have a fight to the death, where the man or woman left standing would get a future title shot. Okay, neither one would actually die, but it sounded more badass in my head. Now, seeing as how we have weeded out the tag team division, Haruna and Azumi aren’t so lucky. To even get a glimpse at these titles, they have to beat us. Sound easy enough right? Oh wait a minute, that’s actually difficult as fuck for them. Poor Haruna and Azumi. But make no mistake about it, neither one of them deserve your sympathy because they signed up for this. They’ll get what’s coming to them…and that is a beating of a lifetime! 

This Saturday night, Jack and I are gonna eat you alive! That..that sounded better in my head. It’s all about context people. Don’t take it out of context, sheesh. I think this is a perfect time to lay down some ground rules for this match. Number one, no hair pulling. I just got a fresh cut last night. Don’t fuck it up, please. Rule number two, no grabbing under the belt. You will be tempted many times throughout the match, but don’t do it. If you try it, alarms will go off like if you were trying to steal a billion dollar painting at an art museum. Rule number three, there are no rules! Well except the two rules I mentioned, of course. That goes without saying. But anything else goes. That’s how we do. We are hardcore as fuck! With that said, allow me to take this time to address the main points you made earlier today when you decided to open your mouths. An unfortunate decision you made, but oh well. Life is all about learning from your mistakes. Let’s start with Azumi. This “Ace of Empire” crap, stop. Just stop. I don’t get the point of it. Is it an actual thing? Or just a nickname you gave yourself? Like I recall Alex Anderson calling himself the Ace of EAW two years ago, he even made his own championship.. and let’s just say it never worked out for him. Just like this “Control in the Vault” briefcase you have. I must have missed it when you won it, but congrats nonetheless. However, for these next few minutes, let’s throw your nicknames and achievements to the side because neither of them matter when it comes to the art of tag team wrestling. Now I’ve noticed that the both of you have been apart of a tag team in the past, just with different partners. Haruna with Jade Knight and I believe Ariana Lopez? And you Azumi, I once again do not recall. Was it Stephanie? If so, cool. If not, cool. Not going to lose a single second of sleep either way. The point is, the both of you have had your go when it comes to tag team rasslin and the both of you walked away empty-handed. Spoiler alert, the pattern will continue soon enough. And tell me Azumi, why didn’t you win these titles? Is it because your chemistry was off? Bingo. That has to be a driving force because you would go on to turn on your partner. And now you just assume Haruna will trust you because of the ring on your finger? Congrats once again on that by the way! But to me, that ring doesn’t mean shit. That’s coming from someone who doesn’t believe in marriage, by the way. I know Jack is married and good for you buddy, I was the best best-man ever! But as for me, I see it like this. I’m in my early twenties. I don’t get why I would want to tie myself down and spend the rest of my life with one partner, when I could have multiple. I need variety. Plus it would be selfish of me to be exclusive. That’s not fair to the rest of the hot chicks out there. I’m doing this for them. I’m a man of the people. 

Yes, yes…you’re welcome. The only reason why I’m even shining light on that ring is because you believe that since you two are married, it means you automatically have better camaraderie. That your chemistry is unmatched. That you know what the other is thinking at all times. But tell me Azumi, how long have you known Haruna? Because I’ve known Jack for 23 years. Another question, when you came to EAW, did you two debut as a team? When you signed your name on the dotted line, was it your main goal to win these titles?! I think not. These titles don’t mean a damn thing to you and that’s what pisses me off the most. Oh you chose to come back to the tag division? Oh wow, we are so lucky. Let me bow in your presence and throw rose petals at your feet. Haha, nah. Only thing I’ll throw your way are tomatoes, yelling at you to get out of my ring, or punches. You want equal rights, correct? Nice, because you can get equal lefts too. BAM! POW! WHAM! I honestly don’t believe in hitting women. Mama Davidson raised me right. But since you’ve agreed to this, I won’t let up because of your gender. A jaw is a jaw. I’m guessing they feel the same when I break yours. The more I think about it, the more I realize that this is just another experiment. Just another match to push the agenda that women are equal to men in the ring and in some cases, it’s true. But, yes there is a but, only if it’s someone like Cameron Ella Ava, hmu btw, yeah I just used text lingo because I’m that smooth, or The Heart Break Gal. They’ve both succeeded in this crossover or whatever you wanna call it. But then we have women like Sheridan and Aria, who also tried to push the envelope, but crashed and burned. You will join them in that sense. Look at me, Azumi, Haruna…I want to make this perfectly clear when I say this won’t be some chapter to add to your success story. This won’t be a happily ever after. This isn’t a dream. Au contraire! This? This will be your nightmare. You can come at us with everything you got, use every single move in your arsenal, leave no stone unturned, but it won’t be enough. BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT ENOUGH! AZUMI AND HARUNA ARE NOT ENOUGH TO TOPPLE THE GREATEST TAG TEAM IN PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING HISTORY! You are JUST Haruna and Azumi. You are JUST another team we will run through. But in your minds, you think you’re more…and what a dangerous line of thinking you have chosen. You think you have more value, you think your words carry weight. You fools, don’t you see? You’re making the same mistake as every other team before you. You aren’t honest with yourselves. You hype yourselves up too damn much. You convince yourselves that you not only have a chance of beating us, but you actually believe you’ll do it and later on, take our titles. You’re not some special snowflake. You aren’t unique. You’re a duplicate, a carbon copy. So after our match is over and you are left hurting physically and mentally, you can go join the “High Rollerz kicked our ass” support group. I believe they meet every Wednesday at 7:29 PM. Why not 7:30? I have no clue. But I believe Brian Daniels brings his homemade pigs in a blanket for snacks afterwards, so it’ll be worth it. 

But it’s fine. Don’t believe us. Don’t watch our previous matches. Don’t listen to the words that come out of our mouths. We aren’t credible champions to you. You’ve made that clear, especially you Azumi. To you we are no Brian Daniels and Cy Henderson. We are no Drake and Jones. That’s all fine and dandy. But perhaps what impresses me the most is you said all of this with a straight face. But I guess we’ll share something in common with those two teams you named soon enough. Just like when they ran this division, you weren’t able to take their titles away and you certainly won’t pull the plug on our reign. That’s just wishful thinking. And you know what? I won’t try to take that away from you. Think what you want. Let the delusional toxic waste flow through you. As for you Haruna, hi. If this was any other week against any other opponent, I’d be rooting you on. But I mean, you are kind of facing us so I kind of want to see you fall flat on that beautiful face of yours. It’s not personal, right? At least, it’s not to me. Just us swatting away two more pests that are flying a little too close to our titles. So just like Azumi, this is your return to the tag team scene. You teamed with Jade Knight and Lopez right? I don’t remember Knight, if I’m being honest. And you and Lopez showed some promise as a tandem until you fizzled out. Third time’s the charm, right? Or perhaps you wake up tomorrow morning, look in the mirror and stare at your reflection, and be honest with yourself when you say maybe you’re not cut out as a tag team partner, which is fine. Not many people are. Most people are only in this business for themselves, which is the second main reason as to why the division is so dead. The first? Because we are holding these titles and as long as we are your EAW Unified Tag Team Champions, most people realize it’ll only be a waste of time for them to try to steal these from us. When I listen to you Haruna, I can’t help but feel like you’re disinterested. Perhaps I’m wrong because I know English isn’t your first language, which is fine, but when you say stuff like, “We are here because The High Rollerz can’t be the only tag team hanging around this place.” It’s like Azumi is twisting your arm and forcing you to face us. Haruna, blink twice if you’re being held against your will! But in all seriousness, I want to see more fire from you. I want to sense just how badly you want these titles. But if this potential rivalry is only your backup plan, then do us and yourself a favor and don’t show up. Don’t waste the champs’ time. It’s valuable.  You should know better. Just like when you say something like “the fate of the tag division rests in our hands”…you should know better. That’s ridiculous! It doesn’t make sense anyways. But you know what? That’s about all I have to say regarding this match. At least for today. I’m sure you’ll give me more material to sink my teeth into later this week and I for one cannot wait. But just know that the pressure rests on your shoulders, not ours. You lose this match? Say goodbye to your precious title match down on the line. We are sitting pretty. We have absolutely nothing to worry about. 

Jack: You know, when the going gets tough, and bad shit is going down, people always talk about how they don’t want to talk about the present, they want to talk about the future. But when things are going well people always want to talk about the present. You see what sets the High Rollerz apart from everyone else is we have every aspect of life thought-out at all times. We have the present in the our sights, we’re ready for anything that comes our way. But that doesn’t mean we don’t have a plan for the future, that’s what has made us both very rich men. We know how to manipulate the system and make things go into our favor. We have this whole wrestling thing planned out, we look to the future and we gotta wear sunglasses because they so bright. We have put future assets on lock, we have investments where need be, we have built our future, block by block by living in the present. We take calculated risks, that’s what gambling is about right? Well the definition of gambling is to take risky action in the hope of a desired result. Everyone views what we do as gambling but the thing is we don’t gamble. We have a plan set out that pans out for us every time, because we know exactly what we are doing. Some may see it as “cheating”, counting cards and what not.. But I just think we’re very fortunate, we’re lucky. We were born with lucky horseshoes around our necks and a four leaf clover in our hands we were born lucky. Things just pan out for us. Mix the luck we were born with, with the intelligence that was bestowed upon us, and we are unstoppable. ALSO! Mix in the fact that we have chemistry like no other and I don’t know, we become god like when it comes to Tag Team wrestling. Hell you can clump all of wrestling as a whole. We are undeniably the best tag team this company has seen in years, and will see ever in my humble opinion. Fact of the matter is Haruna and Azumi have ran their mouths… After talking about another match that they clearly are viewing as more important.. And they didn’t really sound very smart. Azumi thinks that because she is married to Haruna that they have more chemistry than us. Well, ok let me get this straight… Ha. Anyways because you two are gay lovers you have better chemistry than us? Hear that David we have to be gay in order to have the goat chemistry. JUST KIDDING! Fact 50% of marriages wind up in divorce. But friendships? They last forever. And you know the thing is, we’ve proven how goat our chemistry is. You two have not. Sure you might have some scissoring chemistry but that won’t help you here. Oh you can get Haruna to cum, congrats! That won’t win you any matches. Have you two ever even had a wrestling match that wasn’t in the bedroom against each other where everyone was the winner? You see that’s what you don’t understand Azumi…. That’s one of many things that you don’t understand Azumi. Those tag teams that you speak of that always end broken up, they’re just thrown together, or have alternative motives. They weren’t life long friends that wanted to do this since they were  born. Do you understand what we’re doing right now? We’re living our dream, and we never want to wake up from it. The High Rollerz have ascended to levels that no one ever thought possible, and we will only continue to grow, and expand. We want the High Rollerz to be a enterprise known the world over, we have started a business that will garner praise and adulation for centuries to come. When people look back they will look at the High Rollerz for the template of exactly what needs to be done to be successful in life. As for you two, do you two really put yourselves on the same level as RoViper? Stuffed Crust? Matt Squared? I mean yeah they weren’t great, but what makes you two so great? Other than the chemistry you claim to have. You’re not a protege vet duo, you’re right. You’re not indy darlings, you’re right. You’re not a team from yesteryear, correct. But to say that you’re the perfect duo to take us down? Well that’s where the correctness… What makes you two the perfect  duo? The fact that you have no singles success? The fact you couldn’t cut it in the wrestling business and made this last ditch effort to find some form of success? No, no you’re pathetic, you’re both pathetic. 

Azumi you said it yourself, we’re tag team wrestlers, and that’s “all we are”. Which is a pretty bold claim, seeing that you really haven't seen us wrestle against anyone in the singles division. But hey the thing with that is.. Ahem… We are wrestling in a tag team match!! OH WOW THAT ISH CRAY! So what you’re saying is, we’ve built this legacy as tag team wrestlers, as tag team champions, to be known as tag team wrestlers? And that’s a bad thing… How? You do know you’re trying to wrestle for these titles right? Are you dumb? If you think being a tag team champion makes you seen as a tag team wrestler… no shit by the way.. And saying this in a negative light.. Then why the hell are you going for these titles? Why are you nasty little gnats bothering us? Haruna literally said on the feed that she’s lowering herself to the tag team division. So why the hell are you even challenging us? You don’t want to be tag team champions, you don’t care about that. You two have just gone so long without actual success that you want to try and come to this division that we have decimated, to this graveyard that we’ve created, and try your luck because this is the last resort. You’re right, we don’t have much competition, which is why you two had such an easy time slithering your way into this match. I mean Haruna have you ever even won a match before? Ok.. I know you have.. But at FPV’s? This is a legitimate question, because I'm pretty sure I heard that you have never won a match at an FPV, and you’ve been here for a whiiiile. Uh oh Haruna… I don’t know if you knew this but.. If you win this week.. And that’s a big if, you’re going to have to challenge us for these lowly titles at a *gasp* FPV! Your biggest enemy! So sad. I asked you on the feed about what happens after we beat you. When your last resort doesn’t even work, what happens next? You didn’t answer my question, and your wife stepped in to protect you, so I’ll ask again. What happens? This is your last resort as you’ve clearly stated, do you retire knowing that you’ve been an absolute failure in EAW? Not a bad option honestly. You can be a stay at home mom with the kid that you two adopt. Azumi the fact of the matter is, everyone knows we’re the best, you can say that we only beat on local talent but really? Look around you, who else are we going to fight? We’ve already beaten everyone on the roster. Ryan Marx, Lannister, HBG, Lioncross, Nobi, Knights of the Dawning.. Whoever was in that tag team.. Everyone on this roster, we’ve beaten. And would you look at that? We’re in the main event of Showdown this week, and you can be damn sure that isn’t because of you two. This isn’t our first rodeo, we’re used to the limelight, we’re used to the main event, and we’re used to winning. Just because you two after months or years of dating decided that you’re actually going to try being a tag team… Which was an obvious thing to do, not sure why it took so long.. But that doesn’t mean you should get whisked away to main event caliber talent. No.. We’re going to show you just why we’re the measuring stick of this division, and will be for years to come. Do you understand what you two are doing right now? You’re pushing your relationship to the brink. You're going to find out just how strong your relationship truly is. In the face of adversity people truly show who they are. Are you a couple that can handle adversity and failure? Or are you two the type that crumble from the pressure of the bad times? We’re gonna find out this week. 

(With that, the scene fades to black)
showster26
Post July 18th 2017, 10:14 pm by showster26
Voltage Promo #1

Tuesday, 1:43 A.M., Location Unknown. 

(The scene opens inside a small, dimly lit room.  The camera comes across the outline of a lone figure, standing by the back wall. His arm shakes and trembles as he reaches up and with his bare hand smears a grimy, dark stain against the wall. A finishing touch to a message that reads ‘Hunter and hunted.  Predator and prey. One to be devoured and one to be made whole.’

The figure stares up at the message, his body stiffened and perfectly still. The camera circles around the figure, his bloodshot eyes are glazed over, his jaw hangs loose. Suddenly, almost instinctually, he grabs the camera, and slowly begins to become more aware. His sinister features contort into a loathful  scowl, his pupils burn a hole thru the camera’s lens. The figure is none other than EAW’s nightmare, the being known as Solomon Caine.)

Caine: “Let those who have eyes see, let those win ears hear. Do any of you believe now?  When Keelan Citinich was delivered into our hands, when he had thought his Victory was all but assured, when he had struck a blow and thought Us finished. and how we rose and while he fell to the End Of Ages. Do any of you continue you doubt us after witnessing he whom you heaped praise upon fall before our feet?  Or do you all again gouge out your own eyes, living blind because you are all too weak to bare witness to our truth?!  

We did as we said we would, and sacrificed Keelan Citinich for our own honor. We gave him warning, and he foolishly gave no regard to our words.  So whom amongst you heathen filth dare to doubt our might?  Whom Among you would question all we have brought about?  Shall you be as our brother Amadeus, who thought us as no better than any of you? Or shall you finally come to your senses and see us for what we truly are?!  

If you will not listen, than we shall continue to leave those whom you have made idols, broken upon our altar. We did this with many before, we shall do this to many more till you all open your eyes.  Who shall be the next you may ponder?  We tell you now that he who claims the heart of a lion, he is the one who shall be made to suffer!  He is the one whom our wrath shall rain down upon till he drowns upon it. The one who so proudly boast of all he has mastered, he shall be the one whom we stalk, he shall be the one we ensnare, he shall be the one whose blood stains the altar, and whose cries for mercy shall echo out in eternity!  

Do you hear us Anthony?!  Know that time is not your ally, for it is continually bringing you closer to the agony we shall pour out over your head. Fate is your greatest foe, for it has you trapped in a current stronger than the mightiest river.  It is hand delivering you to us, and by week’s end you shall be on your knees begging for an end to your sorrows!  You shall do this before the eyes and ears of the world, they shall see you recognize us, and the truth and terror we are bringing about upon this earth!  They shall see a man who like themselves, dedicated his life towards worthless pursuits that shall never bare fruit. A man who chases after golden trinkets, forever out of his reach. A man who seeks greatness and glory, yet not comprehends the full weight of those words, and who should be worthy of them.  Leonhart, you are but another fool blinded by a demon of ambition. Unaware of the woe and misery that lie in wait for you, you press on ahead never once contemplating what your words and and works shall bring upon you.  Chase your dream while you still may, for soon, sooner than you realize, you shall awaken to see that all you have spend of yourself in pursuing your foolish desires, was all in vain, for nothing that is of this world can stand against the flood of fire that is coming to cleanse this world of scum like yourself.  All that you have spent a lifetime seeking, could never fulfill you, nor edify you, nor keep you safe when our glorious reign rises up. 

Take heed now Anthony Leonhart,  prepare yourself for suffering the likes of which could never be imagined. Watch as all we say comes to pass, and weep bitterly as a widow would, when you see the might of our hand, the strength of our will, the eons of planning, all bring about a great and prosperous life eternal for this flesh that serves us, and short moment that shall feel as a lifetime for you when the flame wash over you, and all of your heathen ilk. The weak, the sick, the inept, the greedy and vain, all consumed by the fire, all eaten alive!  

And the only remainder of you rottenwreches that walk this world. Shall be the smallest specs of ashes swept along by the gentle breeze, and the screams that shall ring out forever thru out the all of space. 

Prepare yourself, for all that we have foretold, it shall be made so.”

(Caine shoves the camera man, leaving only the message on the wall visible before staticing out.)

The End 
Abelard Becker
Post July 18th 2017, 8:32 pm by Abelard Becker
Well, you got me there.

Barely made it back through the curtain before I saw that you've fired the first shot.

To say that I was surprised would be an understatement.

It shows that you still have the drive to succeed, that there's still hunger in you. 

... Right?

See, I'm not so sure.

Because it also shows haste. hate leads to poor strategizing, poor strategizing leads to loss, loss leads to embarrassment and embarrassment leads to you, tucking your tail in-between your legs and scurrying off back to wherever it is you come from.

Since you and I both returned Lethal, we've been intertwined and it seems like no matter how hard we try we can't free ourselves. We both got placed onto Voltage, then the week prior to Pain For Pride we were a part of the same Showdown tag-team match. At Pain For Pride we both competed in the battle royal in which we both had less than stellar performances. Then on draft night we both go to Dynasty, in fact we get drafted at the same time, the same pick as if we were a tag team. And now here we are, both wanting a shot at the Hardcore Championship and it's champion. So it should come to no surprise to you or to anyone that since we've been so closely bound, I've been paying careful and close attention to your words and well... I'm not sure if I know what to make of them.

I was going to try and spare you of the drivel you've heard the past few months, the same that I've heard, the "why are you back's" and the "you don't need this"... it's incredibly tiresome but I have to ask because the curiosity is killing me. Lethal, just why are you back? 

You never struck me as a man to dwell on the past so that it can't be that you're ashamed of your career and accomplishments. And even if you were like that, you certainly have nothing to be ashamed of. Many men would do all but literally kill to have the career that you've had. 

I guess this could be your last ride but again... I never saw you as the type to need one of those. They're so cliché and boring and... normal. Are you boring, Lethal Consequences?

I've thought hard about this, and I just can't come up with a reason as to why you would return. But then it hit me, it's so easy... you don't have a reason.

And perhaps you don't need one.

BUT!

Then where is your drive? Without a reason there can be no drive. And then I'm left to wonder that without drive, what makes this time different than any of the other times? 

Nothing.

Because there is no difference.

You're Lethal Consequences. I know you. You know you. Everybody knows you. Once you become tired of waiting and lose your patience because you haven't been handed the Answers World Championship on a silver platter, you'll leave... until next year. Then the process repeats itself over and over until you're old and decrepit and can barely stand, all you'll be left with is that classic LC wit, but it'll get you nothing but pity. Truth be told, that's all it gets you now really.

OH OH OH! LOOKY HERE! LOOK AT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK!!

Wrong.

Because I have a reason. Which means I have drive. Despite how I used to preach it, I'm not a noble man. I have a fragile ego. I can't be like you, look at my past and be content with it, when I look into the past I get filled with regret. One World Championship reign, and it was nearly six years ago... isn't that just awful? I refuse to go like a bitch, quietly into the night. I won't let my son watch his father wither away, he will see me go out triumphant. 

With that reason it means that my words carry weight, the weight of my entire family. So with that, I'll ask it again Lethal, but in a slightly different way... what are you fighting for? What weight do your words hold? 
Aria Jaxon
Post July 18th 2017, 8:27 pm by Aria Jaxon
SOUVENIR -- TEMPE, ARIZONA. 

It’s been a minute since we faced each other, Haruna. I don’t really know what to make of the “new” you. Calling yourself “The Silver Lining”, well...that reeks of optimism. I thought that part of you was long dead. This is a lot different than the Haruna I’ve gotten used to. I debuted right after Pain for Pride 8, after you took probably the most crushing loss of your career. Like everyone else, I was waiting with bated breath to see what you’d do next. I was rooting for you to pick yourself up and keep going. To your own credit, at that time, you were still recognized as one of the centerpieces of the division, even without a title to your name. I remember being almost in awe of you. Here you were, having come up painfully short of your goal, but you’d brushed yourself off. You looked like you were poised to come back from a defeat that would’ve eaten an ordinary woman alive. I remember resolving that I would win my block in the first Empress of Elite, and thinking there wasn’t anyone else that could’ve stood across from me in the finals. It had to be you. I honestly thought it would be. As hard as you were fighting, as courageous of you as it was to keep pressing forward and refusing to give up, I believed that there’d never be a day when you weren’t one of the most important figures in this division.

Sooooo, in retrospect, I was wrong. I’ll hold that L.

Somewhere along the line, the woman that impressed the hell out of me when I was a new kid on the block got buried under the weight of her mounting failures. When she realized that just wanting to fight and just being optimistic about her fortunes wasn’t enough to turn things around for her, everything changed. You went from this plucky underdog with a heart of gold to a bitter bitch who couldn’t take responsibility for her own shortcomings if her life depended on it. Facing you last summer confirmed for me how far you’d fallen. I remember my second Young Lions Cup defense against BB Vita. Something that was lost on people was the fact that this particular match was a history-maker; two women had never competed for the Cup before. But there she and I were, and we were putting on a goddamn barnburner. And here you fucking come, running in out of left field and prompting a no contest finish. I thought I couldn’t have been more pissed than I was in that moment, but you found a way to one-up yourself. Listening to you “explain” yourself in the days and weeks afterward just pissed me off more. I had to listen to you run your mouth about how undeserving I was, despite the fact that I’d done something you couldn’t. When the time came to put up or shut up, I dropped you on top of your head and went on about my merry way. We didn’t cross paths again until the fall, when you -- for reasons I’ll never understand -- got recruited for the ill-fated Sirens-led crusade against The OGs. We all know how that ended. Standing shoulder-to-shoulder with you for the duration of that shit was fucking weird for me, and us beefing over the Young Lions Cup didn’t have shit to do with it. I was skeptical because I knew what I was getting in a teammate. I knew the woman who’d been drafted onto our team wasn’t the spirited fighter that had the entire world behind her when I first arrived in this company. I wasn’t going into battle alongside someone who was honorable and kept her head held high no matter what. I was supposed to -- albeit temporarily -- align myself with someone I’d seen the worst of, someone who wasn’t the least bit afraid of being every bit as dirty and low-down as the bitches I took issue with and the alliance I wanted to destroy. I’d seen you at your lowest. I’d seen you at your absolute most desperate, and it was impossible to respect you after any of that, so you’ll have to forgive me if I’m questioning this latest attempt at you reinventing yourself and supposedly having this renewed desire to succeed. I’ve gotta raise my eyebrow, because I know that just as quickly as you can stoke these flames and feel like a fucking superhero? They can burn out, and you can go back to being the angry, whiny mess that you once were. That version of you isn’t necessarily in the driver’s seat anymore, but she still rears her head. That dig during Pain for Pride week about my match being overhyped was kinda funny, I’ll give you that. You’re still plastering a smile on your face and saying this latest reinvention is the one that’ll really stick, but I’ll believe it when I see it. The optimist in me wants to believe you’ve changed and we’ll see the resurgence of that threat that used to take on all comers. But, the more I think that, the more that pessimistic voice in the back of my head is tempted to scream that the second you lose to me, you’ll go back to pouting and letting the sneak-disses fly again. We’ll just have to see.

My skepticism has to do with wondering whether or not one of your multiple past incarnations is gonna tag herself in anytime soon. It’s gotta do with me wondering if this is a real, lasting change or just a paper-thin veneer. The skepticism you’ve admitted that you’re feeling lends itself to thinking I’m...what, exactly, Haruna? A hired gun doing my best friend’s bidding? In one breath, you told the truth. Yeah, I had no idea that Tarah was gonna make this match. I’m sure you planned to stomp backstage and barge into her office and demand an apology for her little rib the week before, but I don’t think you expected what she had in mind for a “punishment”. I didn’t know she’d attach the Azumi-centric stipulation onto it either...so yeah. Maybe tell your wife to try something revolutionary and mind her own goddamn business this week. In the next breath, you said you don’t know what my intentions are. Let’s drive this one home, just in case this point is still lost on you -- I didn’t know what Tarah had up her sleeve. Hell, I don’t think she did either. She came up with this shit on the spot, and if you think her motivations had anything to do with me, you’re crazy. She’d have matched you up against whoever the Women’s Champion was. In any case, you’d still be in a lopsided match, but whatever. I’ve already detailed my reasons for thinking this test run of your new personality is disingenuous, but that’s not enough to get me to seek you out or anything. Nothing you’re doing right now is enough to get me to think I need to go out of my way to stick it to you. I don’t know exactly what you were expecting from Tarah when you two exchanged words, but in any case, I got my marching orders. I’m booked, and so my intentions are the same as they always are -- to win. That’s it. Nothing more, nothing less. You say that’s what you’re all about. You think you and I are very similar in that regard, but I’m not so sure. Along the way, Haruna, you’ve taken your eyes off the prize too many times. Too often, you’ve had to relearn what it means to go out there and chase down a win every single time the bell rings. I’ve never known what it was like not to operate that way as a wrestler. The boys put you through your paces in the 24/7. Manami-sensei would’ve taken you to task if not for Azumi saving your ass. But me? I’m in a completely different league than anyone you’ve faced lately. If you’re talking about your recent challenges, I’m the biggest one. You say you’re coming to fight, and I don’t entirely believe you. So prove me wrong. That’s the best you could expect out of this match, is to perhaps get me to believe that you’re still the woman I respected when you were at your best. Assuming your wife can cool her heels, you’ll still have a job when this is over, too. So those are two small victories you can hold close to your heart. That’s as good as it gets, though. You’re not beating me. You don’t get to bask in the glow of a hard-fought victory. You don’t get to relish in how it’d sound for Tarah to apologize to you. And you sure as hell don’t get to feel the effects of the shot in the arm it’d give your career if you somehow managed to topple the Women’s World Champion. At the most, you’d be able to take pride in the fight that you’ll put up. That’s the tiny benefit peeking its head through all of this. That’s your personal silver lining.

Yeah, there’s a bounty on my head. It comes with the territory when you’re a champion. I don’t take it personal. Any sane woman on Empire would be right to narrow her eyes and focus on the champions. I’ve been there before. I’ve known what it is to give chase. Now? I’m standing at the top of the mountain, and I don’t plan on climbing down anytime soon. So that’s where the force comes in. I’m not leaving this perch willingly, so there will be a long succession of women who are gonna try and knock me off by force. When the time comes, Madison is gonna be the first to come up short. But you’ve already said you don’t need any of that. You don’t need my title. You don’t need to pass me up on the ladder. You just need this win in your back pocket to make you feel like you have a reason to keep going. You admitted that you’re coming for The Queen’s head, and what a souvenir it would be. How badass would you be if you managed to defy the odds and win here? You won’t, but it’s a cute little pipe dream, right? Maybe it’s true, Haruna. Maybe you’ve grown since the last time we shared the ring, but so have I. For every step you think you take forward, I take leaps and bounds. You’re asking me to hit you with everything I got, as if A.) I ever bring anything less to the table, and B.) you’re entirely sure you can overcome it all. Aria Jaxon competing at her absolute best is not a prize. That’s not something you should want, but here you are, sure that you can manage to crank out a victory. I don’t need my title on the line to do damage. I don’t need “punishments” and terms and conditions applied to this match to make me feel like I need to win. And I will. Sucks to be you. 
Azumi Goto
Post July 18th 2017, 6:48 pm by Azumi Goto
Empire: vs. Stephanie Matsuda
Chapter 2

She sees me and thinks I’m afraid of her? Be afraid what? Nothing, that’s what, I don’t fear any kind of man, woman, creature or even it’s just a plain challenge. See I might have “disrespected” Manami but I don’t disrespect the values she and other people have taught me. The burning spirit mentality, it burns brightly for me unlike yours, it’s a wildfire ready to consume everything you throw at it but at the end of all this, you think that I’m disrespecting her as a wrestler. That’s not the case, I just don’t like the idea that you are the heir to her throne and it’s not like I want it. I’m just looking out for JET… it’s the place where a small Okinawan girl started her road to becoming The Ace. You won’t understand something like that because you were brought in as this over-hyped half-breed. Finding a small second home in a place where you pretty much lived for a majority of your career. No, because you walked in and once the big contract from EAW came in, you sold out. Hell, I became sell out to progress my career but I came in at that point with a bigger image in mind. To help spread the idea of Joshi wrestling, sure over the course of my EAW rookie year, that mentality changed and I guess that’s what wanting to become the best does to you.

That’s all I live for right now, Matsuda. To prove that I am the best pro-wrestler in this company when I make claims about being the best, I will go above and beyond to prove that point because I truly believe everything I say about being the best. And it’s not something that comes out of my lineage, NOPE… Speaking of lineage, do you want to know what I think about it? Nothing, I don’t have enough time and effort to care… All I have to care about is my career, my legacy that I will create. Sure those people you named off are pioneers of the older days but right now we’re living in the modern day wrestling world. A cut-throat business where I’ve had to cut ties and bonds so I can make it to this point, to become The Ace Of Empire. To become a figurehead for modern Joshi Wrestling, I’ve had to yell and declare to the world that I am the greatest; I’m the best around here. I didn’t get graced with natural talent, or unlimited potential like Manami-sensei did. I created the potential for myself and I proved that Azumi Goto is the biggest force to be reckoned with on Empire.

By the way, you can skip this part, Half-Breed because I need to have a little one-to-one talk with Sensei

See this entire challenge for you is to know if the old me exists if that girl who she had trained still exists and to that I say. That Azumi is still here and is better than ever, top of the world right now. You want the side of me that never died to show up? Well, it’s gonna. I still train much harder than anyone; I still haven’t stop wrestling in the ring like every match will be my last. Sure the goals behind it have changed but the person in the ring hasn’t. You say I’ve become unfocused, WRONG! I’ve become ten times more focused, I’ve become much more driven since I’ve put on that wedding ring. I’ve got to live up to the expectation of a loved one now, Manami. So where ever you are watching this video know this you called out my marriage… bad call on your part.

It’s weird but out of everyone you certainly knew how to push my buttons. You knew what ticked me off, calling out everything I’ve done. It’s not like you haven’t stabbed others to get far in this business. You’ve been like that with me for as long as I can remember because you wanted to mold me in your image. If this is the only challenge you have for me, then I’m sorry but I feel insulted. If you’re thinking Stephanie is going humble me, sorry for messing it all up for you but she going need to kill me if she has a chance of stopping me from reaching my goal of surpassing you. Take care, and do watch this match. Because I don’t plan on inheriting your crown but instead ripping it from you and taking it as my own!

Back to you Matsuda-Senpai, I’m nowhere near being Cloudy 2.0 because I don’t match the description of being someone like you. I don’t have an interest in rap music, I didn’t use the custody of a loved one in a match and I’m right now not in the mood of following Manami’s every order. I rather kill myself than be your copy. I'm the One & Only, meanwhile you might be Manami 2.0, isn't that a better nickname? Because you aren't a queen, you're more like a little pawn 

So, in the end, I did commit some sins and screw rehab, I don’t need because, in the end, I’m like every other person in this company, corrupted and willing to step on anyone to become The Best that but what about your sins, Matsuda? You became selfish and thought everyone was siding with Tarah over you, you joined The Sanatorium, lost the CUSTODY of a little girl and let go of everything you Manami-sensei taught you when you were in The Coven. AND YET you have the audacity to call me out for sinning.

Your trial will be on Thursday. When that match happens I shall personally be your Judge, Jury, and Executioner!
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Post July 18th 2017, 3:19 pm by Macho Man Johnny Nova
More of the same from the arrogant Prince of Phenomenal, the same man who claimed last week he was going to dismantle me and toss me over the top rope without breaking a sweet once again comes out spewing nonsensical bullshit and empty threats that at the end of the day mean nothing. Come find me POP, it isn’t like I am hiding from you. Would you like me to text you my location? I am shaking in my neon pink boots at the thought of you coming after me as you seem to be wanting to do based on the empty threats you are throwing at the wall. POP, I have said it many times before, I don’t underestimate what you can do in that ring, I do not think that you are “washed up” or “should retire”. I am not Mark Michaels or Kaise Boetius, you know the two loud mouth punks I eliminated during the Battle Royal on Showdown last week. I have more respect for the legends of this business and what they have accomplished. You are still very much a threat; I am not going to downplay that one bit. But what I will say, as I said last week I don’t believe that same passion that once burned inside you heart exist. I don’t think you truly want this as much as you used to and I am exactly the opposite. Wrestling is all I have, and really… if I look back at my life is the only thing that I have ever really loved. It saved me, it made me who I am today. There isn’t anything in the world that I love more than stepping between those ropes to the roar of the EAW crowd and leaving it all in the center of that ring. I hope that I can see shades of the man, the myth, the legend you once were. I hope that I can ignite the fire that once burned inside you and made you one of the best in the business, but I hoped that last week as well and I was let down. I don’t think this week will be any different.  

I want to take a moment to congratulate Nobi. I gave the match my all, we were the last two left as we thought we would be and you beat me. I could whine, and cry and blame the loss on the world but I am not going to. While I wasn’t able to pull off the win in the battle royal, I did pick up a win on NEO to become the number one contender for the New Breed Title. You see I did do what I said I was going to do, I did survive, and I did walk away with one of the title shots from last weekend. So, I have no hard feelings towards you Nobi, we both put in one hell of an effort. You were the better man that day, and as bad as that hurts to admit I doubt it will be the last we see of each other and I look forward to the opportunity to prove the world that I have what it takes to beat you when push comes to shove and prove to the fans that I am one of the best at what I do when I step between those ropes. Hopefully you will give me that opportunity, and hopefully for both of our sakes the next time we face each other will be a Champion vs Champion match.  

Now back to the task at hand. POP, I want you at your very best, I want you to bring everything you got because I am not going to hold anything back once that bell rings. I never do and I never will. I was hoping that you would treat me with a little bit more respect this week following your early elimination and the fact I was one of the two people there at the very end but once again you will probably let me down.  If you think that this going to be an easy match, that you are simply going to run through me or squash me with the greatest of ease let me take this moment to remind you that I am the number one contender for the New Breed Title, I beat Harvey Yorke, Kaise Boetius and Lucas Johnson and I outlasted you in the battle royal on Showdown and to think after everyone wanted to talk about my record thus far in the EAW last week, here I stand with a smile on my face knowing that I proved myself and I will continue to prove myself when we face off this Saturday live from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado. I am going to climb up that top turnbuckle, point to the rafters and drop an elbow on you for the one, two, three…..

(Nova pauses, and then slowly proceed to put on his shades and cowboy hat. He looks at the camera, clears his throat and begins to speak in his macho man voice)

The fans are embracing the madness, yeah. Madness is running wild all around you POP, the kind of madness that can consume a man, yeah….The kind of madness that could lead to someone getting hurt if they continue to question the ability of the Macho Man Johnny Nova.  You talk about asserting your dominance on the Macho Man like I am so sort of a dog, oh no… that’s just not going to happen, yeah You treat me like a dog and you’re bound to get bit, yeah….. The Macho Man Johnny Nova is going to hand you the absolute beating of a life time, and teach to a lesson in respect, yeah. A lesson you will never forget…..

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next