Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Eclipse Diemos
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post December 8th 2016, 11:19 pm by Eclipse Diemos
21st Century Cure

“Idolization has...crippled the globe. People’s own vital nature fails as imitation spread. And in it’s wake...a market erected. An entire industry built on the dead. But I trade not in bones or in kidneys. Forever market a submarket grows. For there is more than just diamonds and rubies...in beneath the concrete below.”

Eclipse laughed as he song softly to himself, cracking his neck slightly as his hands slid against his skull, his fingers digging aggressively into the skin. Alexis hands gently drifted up, wrapping around his neck as her soft lips pressed to his cheek. She wanted him to be calm...but she knew that this tenseness he felt would only be natural. He was facing off against a figure that he had never beaten. A man that haunted his past and stalked his dreams. Nothing else was filtering through his mind but his desire to beat down this shadow of his past. His tongue lolled against his teeth, before he looked straight ahead, as if seeing who was before him.

“As Judas...as the masked individual who acted as the Betrayer...you did best us. Not me. Us. You helped in the destruction of Aren Mstislav and succeeded in further destroying our fallen brother Phoenix Winterborn. For that...I applaud you Miles. You know full well how to use mind games as a weapon. Something that I myself take part in. It is the strongest sword. The greatest of weapons. Because this is a weapon that you cannot fight against. Everyone suffers. Everyone has something to fear...and you have become one of the smartest individuals I have ever met. You are willing to talk about your fear. You admit that you fear me. A fear you can overcome, as you’ve said, because it doesn’t matter if you are afraid of me or not. I want you to be able to fight through everything you fear about me. My greatest rival. My pure opponent. The man with the Midas Touch has proven that he can overcome me. He has beaten my darkness many a time. And it makes you all the more dangerous. It makes you too deadly to ignore. Makes you too dangerous to let live. Above all else...makes you too much of a threat for me to ever ignore. Think of it this way Miles. I am not your satan. I am not the beelzebub to EAW. But I am the man at the crossroads. I offer a choice to everyone. To people like you, to people like Ryder, and to everyone that has ever joined my family, I have given them a choice. The choice has been apparent since day one. The choice is...reach out and grasp ahold of your fear. To understand that you are afraid, and to fight through it, as you have...or deny it and let it consume you.

You have chosen to not deny it. You have chosen instead to accept it. You know that you can fight past it, why deny it? I appreciate that Matt. I appreciate that, because full well you have proven to be my favorite rival. You have beaten me before. You will always beat me, at least you believe so. You have no reason to doubt that you will. You have won all these other times after all. However, you should realize that this isn’t an absolute. Your light does not trump my darkness. Your words do not silence my rhetoric, and your fists will not bloody my face any longer. The gold that your fingers create, that is a tarnished metal to the orichalcum I form with my hands. Your light will falter at my shadow. That is the truth, the absolute of our world. Yet, you stand here, once more on the pedestal of greatness, able to look past me at the future beyond...but I think you should know better, Miles. The battle isn’t over until that three count happens. And until that three count happens...I am an obstacle. And Alexis is an obstacle. The friendship the two of you share...have you seen what friendships have achieved against the unity of our bond? We are inseparable, her and I. And Ryder knows this, I feel. Ryder knows that the thing that holds you back...is that you lack a perfect unity. You lack the cohesion of a family. And I’m going to prove it. I’m going to show you what a family like cohesion can do. I promise you. And push comes shove Miles...in the end...you will not triumph over me. You will not triumph over us. You are a disease of the light. A sickness of a world that idolizes the lack of inspiration or insight into their own darkness and instead preach of the light. You are that sickness. I am the cure. I am the 21st centuries cure for the malady that is...false hope.

And to top it off we have...Ryder. A man who seems to have an instinct of being a good tag team partner. A good choice for you Matt. He picks up your faults in the ring. High energy and intensity through and through, balancing it with some technical skill. However...he knows nothing about me. He knows only what Matt has possibly said from the sidelines. He wants gold. He wants recognition. The fame, the fortune, the call to a time when he was on top of the world of EAW once more, that is what he craves. And he will stomp over anyone and everyone to get at that fame once again. Ryder. You should understand something. You will not stomp over me. You cannot stomp over me. You reference my king of elite tournament win, calling it a shoddy or false win when in the end, what can you say was shoddy about it? My lack of winning a title. I’ve made it clear that titles isn’t what I desire. I don’t need power wielded by gold to prove my point. Without holding a title I have proven that I can tear through anyone and everyone on the roster to achieve what my goals are. You think I care for gold? You think I care for recognition or fame? Mortal concerns for people who desire it. No...no I have no desire of such things.

What I want Ryder...is to make my message known to the entire world. My message that the children that surround the ringside singing my song, wearing my mask and shirts, and hiding their bruises from the world hear! The message that the girl with scarred wrists preaches to herself, alone. The message that this entire world hears loud and clear since I arrived in EAW was. The message that outcasts like me, that dwellers of darkness and those who have clawed their way through despair changed and proud, can be a success. No matter what. That your light that you and Matt share, that light of False Hope, that light that all you need to have is just ‘the right amount of time’ or the ‘right look’ or the ‘right way of appearing to the masses’ will be able to succeed. Fuck that. I will never change who I am...or what I am...for anyone. And beating you. Destroying people like you. People who, though you may not know this, have beaten people like me down for yours. Have shoved their words down our throats. Have kept their boots at the back of our heads. Their time is up. The time of Outcasts is now. Welcome to the Sanatorium Ryder. Welcome to the family Matt Squared. I hope you enjoy your stay in the madhouse...because once I close Room 13...you never leave. Ryder. Miles. Scared yet?”
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Post December 8th 2016, 10:31 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne
DYNASTY PROMO III: “WHAT’S THERE TO FEAR OTHER THAN FEAR ITSELF?”

“They say that Thor grants his bravest challenges to his bravest warriors.”

The camera fades out of the blackness to reveal EAW Wrestler Kelly Hackenschmidt standing with his chest held high. He wore his classic “100% Certified Schmidthead!” T-shirt all over his wrestling trunks, knee pads and boots, his hands covered up to the wrist in sports tape and a small metal pendant of a grey hammer wrapped around his neck, prepared for battle as always. He stood with his head held high in front of a concrete wall, the light being very dim as he glanced at the camera.

“Because now I face a challenge that I know never intimidated me. I now face a man who despite his legacy despite everything he has accomplished in his career, doesn't seem to notice that everything in EAW is doing great! Sure, there is always room for improvement, yet in my eyes; EAW is far from going down under. Sure, there are guys who come in for like a week and a half and barely ever show up again. Yet that is just with every wrestling promotion around the country. Yet although I do respect Hades for trying to make things better, I feel as if he needs to realize that right now EAW is and always will be the premier promotion in the United States and perhaps even across the globe! And seems not to be going downhill any time soon! And sure, while Hades is not your average Behemoth of a man, he still needs to learn that size isn't the whole of the game. He may be stronger and he may very well have more experience than I do, but come Friday night; Hades is going to figure out that even in EAW; that no matter where you come from or how much you weigh or how tall you are, doesn't mean schmidt here! If that were the case then it would be Terry Chambers being this seven time world champion whilst Y2Impact is having to re-sign to a third contract. Yet right now, that isn't what I’m focused on. Hades, you are priority one for me. You say that fear has always been everyone's motivation; yet last I checked, fear is something that never mattered either. Those who are scared of Wrestling will hide behind units and act as if they are in fact the schmidt even though they win their belts through cheap antics and an unchivalrous nature; but even then all they are doing is making themselves lazier. That usually is what fear does. Yet you know something Hades? I’m starting to realize something!”

Kelly paces back and forth whilst still facing the camera.

“I realized that all this talk you have of me. How you'll say one thing at first but instead say another; trying to make me seem more like somebody who should be falling prey to your mind games; it's all for a reason!”

Kelly stops his pacing and returned to a standing position front and center of the camera.

“You are in fact the One who is afraid. You are afraid of the idea of someone even mentioning that you are on your last legs. You always thought that if you were to fall that you would take EAW with it. Yet I’m afraid that's not going to be the case for either of us! EAW seems to be one of those things that'll march on without either of us. I’m absolutely confident in that statement! Yet here you are after perhaps at the start of a losing streak going up against the young, fresh talent with the endurance, attitude and agility to back up each and every claim he has to being ready to prove that he may very well be EAW’s future! So Friday Night on Dynasty, no, I don't see myself as over-confident. I’ll admit that my confidence is at a very deep high, but would you rather wrestle someone who is depressed, scared and doesn't seem to want to be there to begin with? If you ask me there is no fun in that, I'd rather it be a legitimate challenge. A challenge I am going to be staring right in the face too come EAW’s Friday Night Dynasty. Yet at the same time it's a man who’s so scared of admitting that EAW is on its way to an all-time high just because you aren't the one being talked about anymore! You may have once been seen as a powerful maddening tyrant, yet in terms of present day, although you seem very much stuck in the first stage of grief, it appears as though you don't see the problem before you. If you wish to ressurect EAW; then you are probably doing it in the wrong way. Interest in EAW is an all-time high. What we do is seen as the top of this business. I owe my life to these fans, I owe every single dollar I ever made to those people, and for you to think that one guy being very well larger than me and stronger than me is going to stop me? I’m afraid you're barking up the wrong tree. Because sure, fear leads to anger, anger to hate and hate to suffering. Yet I know that to resist fear and to turn your world into one where nothing is impossible! You see when I was fourteen years old, I realized something that most people don't until they're thirty! That all the doubts, all the superstition all the anxiety that comes when you try to achieve these goals, the majority of the time the only place where these ideologies are coming from-”

Kelly points towards his forehead from the side.

“Are all up here! They're coming from nowhere but your own self-being!”

Kelly lowered his hands again.

“So while you believe that Lucas Johnson getting the upper-hand on me and trying to put nine years of hard work and determination on the independent scene to waste; just know that he was not a believer in self-advocay and much like you; feared losing everything! So tomorrow night, I hope you pay close attention; because once that bell rings; schmidt:s gonna get real.”

showster26
Post December 8th 2016, 10:22 pm by showster26
Dynasty promo #3

The scene opens inside the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island. It's here that we find EAW's Social Media Champion, "Picture Perfect" Mark Michaels, as he finished changing into his ring gear. Just as Michaels pulls up his elbow pad, his agent Johnny J, walks thru the door and takes a seat besides him.

Johnny: "Well it's almost time for your match, You feeling alright Mark?"

Michaels: " Better than alright John, I'm feeling just as excited as all these fans here tonight."

Johnny: "Well that's nice Mark, but I was asking about your ankle."

Michaels: "Johnny, I'm not worried about it, so you shouldn't be either. Whatever shape my ankle is in, it will be good enough to plant square in the middle of V's ass so hard, my bootprint will be there for a week."

Johnny: "okay fair enough just... just be careful out there Mark, there's no telling how far the guy will go, when you're out there tonight."

Michaels: "How far he'll go? He'll be looking to end my career tonight, that how far I'm expecting him to go. He is gonna want to crush me after I gave him a taste of his own medicine a few weeks back, and that's just fine by me, because better men than him have tried, and spoiler alert I'm still standing.

And just like every other time I've had to walk in to a match where every form of punishment imaginable can be dished out in the ring, I'm gonna have to take myself to the limit to make sure I walk out in one piece. Ladders, chairs, tables, anything and everything that's anywhere near that ring can very well come into play tonight, and it could either be your best friend, or your worst enemy. So since that masked jackass has a habit of blindsiding his opponents and trying to kick them when they're down, I'm fixing to do onto V before he can even think about doing onto me. you dig?"

Johnny: "Okay okay you made your point, so what happens after you win and take V's mask again?

Michaels: "Johnny, are you that short sighted. I don't want the mask, I want the guy who it belongs to. And more importantly I want to teach a lesson to any of his wannabes. I want the good people of Rhode Island, and every place else for that matter, to know that yes you may get bullied from time to time, but when you stand up to trolling haters like the one I'm about to tonight, all that bullcrap they build themselves up with crumbles underneath them. All there tough talk, and intimidation, goes right out the window when you stand your ground and look them Square in the eye."

Johnny: "Like I said you made your point, but I'm just wondering..."

Michaels: "Wondering what?"

Johnny: "Are you really ready for this type of match so soon. You've performed well in the past few weeks since you re-signed here, but it was nothing to write home about. Are you sure you wouldn't like to rescheduled this, maybe push it back a few weeks?"

Michaels: " Johnny, you don't got to worry. Now I know that so far, this return to EAW has been been a bit lackluster, but rest assured tonight here in the Renaissance city, everyone was Dynasty sees the Renaissance of Mark Michaels, when I kick V's ass up and down the Dunkin Donuts center. Tonight is a resurgence, a rebirth if you will, of the guy who has climbed every mountain in front of him, by working hard, pushing myself past my limits, and always be willing to fight thru all the pain that every last one of my opponents could throw at me. The kid gloves are off, and now I'm about to show the EAW universe just what Mark Michaels can do when he gets fired up!

So V better get ready because I'm not just angry with him, I'm royally pissed! V says I should be thinking about facing off with him, I say he should pull his head out of his ass before he can start to give anyone any kind of advice. V can go ahead and put his little nursery rhymes to bed, but just in case he needs one more then check out this. There was a man named V, he was lean and tall. He hid his face, because he had no balls. He has no class, Mark Michaels whooped his ass, and sent V in tears crying down the hall.

Tonight, V, after what has seemed like an eternity you and me are gonna finally be Face to Face, and when that bell ring, you are in for a grade A, undisputed, black out beat down the likes of which you'll only remember because this match is going to be taped for television. And after it's done, maybe next time you'll think before you attack someone just to feel better about yourself. Tonight all the threats, all the rhymes, all the bullying, stops! Curiosity of the twitter trendsetter, the Instagram icon, and the hashtag hero who'll be giving everything he's got for everyone here Providence! V, your final curtain drops tonight, and the fat lady is on in five, so you better start picturing THAT!"

With that Michaels stands up and slips on his ring vest, before walking out the door.

FADE TO BLACK.
Elijah Stewart
Post December 8th 2016, 6:13 pm by Elijah Stewart
Hell is Freezing and Heaven is Burning

And I couldn’t be bothered to give a fuck about either….

Elijah Stewart, cold-hearted and vile hooligan recently released from prison, sits alone in front of a small camera crew. Everything is black. The chair he sits in, the background, even his suit. His concierge, Alana, sits out of the view of the camera, watching her new client as he prepares to talk.

Alana: You’re going through a little more trouble than most. EAW loves to give people air time to talk. They would have provided facilities for you and given you someone to interview you.

Elijah: Honestly, if one of their interviewers ever came face to face with me I would probably strangle them. Those are the most annoying, tepid creatures to walk the earth.

Alana: I take it you don’t like journalists much.

Elijah: You infer correctly. They are the scum of the earth, twisting words to fit what they want people to see. I refuse to be bothered with any of them. I don’t need an interpreter.

Alana: Fair enough. Camera crew is ready by the way. Just say what you must say and the video will be delivered to the proper channels.

(Sniffling, even tears start to appear on Elijah’s face as the video begins.)

Aria Jaxon. You have…. seen right through me. Prison was so horrible to me. It forced me to become this evil, disgusting person that I am today. I-I don’t have the heart to admit that I’m a wrestler out of hobby! I really want to win. I’m just like anyone else here in EAW. I have no reason to want to hurt you so I apologize for……I apologize….

(He sniffles a bit more….and then starts to chuckle.)

Heheheh…. HEheheh…. AHAHAHAHA…. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH!

Do you honestly believe that anything that you have faced in EAW is going to prepare you for what you’re facing now? Oh, my little Technicolor Transvestite, I think you have a lot to learn about me. We’ll get much better acquainted in a few days in the ring…. actually, my fist will become more acquainted with your face, but I think there are a few things that you need to be made aware of before our meeting face to face.

First, I want you to know that I’m not insane in any sense of the word. I’m not some demented, delusional fool who doesn’t know truth from untruth. I’m very much sane and my most recent psychiatric evaluation can tell you that. What I AM though is a purely amoral being. Things that may offend or upset other people just don’t really bother me up.

I can assure you that, all vicious rumors aside, that I’m not quite like anything you’ve faced in EAW before. Yes, I’m aware that everyone says that. And while many people who walk through your locker room and enter your ring talk a big game, I’ve done it. Believe me, Prison had nothing to do with me being the way I am. In fact, in some respects Prison softened me? I grew bored rather quickly beating the shit out of anyone within an arm’s reach on principle. So, for the most part I kept to myself. When I was out in the world, even before the AWF days, I wasn’t quite as willing to keep to myself. In reality I am a very outgoing and engaging person….it just so happens that carnage, destruction, and agony seem to follow me.

My Technicolor Twit, monsters are real. I don’t mean the fake ones like the ones you have in EAW who claim to be God or a Machine or talk about nonsense like sanity but produce disgusting offspring. I’m not a warrior king. I’m not a dragon. I’m not some messiah brought here who thinks it’s my mission to purify EAW. I am a monster. When people encounter me, they aren’t the same again. Some of my little toys are broken to the point they can’t be put back together again. There is a difference between myself and these little bands of rank amateurs like the Sanatorium: I don’t need a family of misfits to accomplish what I want to accomplish in EAW. I am strong enough, destructive enough, and evil enough to accomplish all the glorious destruction and domination that I have in mind with my own two hands.

You have no idea what delicious plans I have in place for EAW, do you? Do you not understand that the chaos and carnage that I plan on unleashing all start with your little beautiful broken carcass being scattered all over the arena? There are plenty who claim to have motivations similar to mine, but at the end of it they are all selfish in some sort of way. They want to be recognized as a “champion” and want fame. Such titles are as meaningless to me as you are. The shit that I took this morning has more meaning to me than you, your career, your objectives, your Young Lions Cup, or any trails that you have blazed. And just so you know, that doesn’t equate to me being bad at wrestling either. In the entirety of my AWF career my shoulders were pinned to the mat just once.

I’m a bit disappointed that you think that this EAW project is something that I don’t hold with the utmost importance. EAW was never meant to be the endgame, but it’s where the next game is being played. When I was put away, EAW was on the verge of extinction. People were trying to figure out when the walls would come crashing down and it would fall, but it managed to survive and thrive. They refused to sign me for the longest time. But now, thanks to the fool of a General Manager that signed me and the even BIGGER fool who took his place and didn’t immediately cancel my contract, I find myself coming to Voltage and have been tasked with offering you your last obstacle for the Young Lions Cup.

I don’t really care about you or the cup, but it’s something that can be quite useful to me. In some respects, you do speak the truth. There are a lot of dogs in the world who bark a lot but show no bite, even when the pressure is on. You seem to be someone of consequence in the vast configuration of EAW, despite having ovaries. Your head…. heheh, relax, princess, I mean that FIGURATIVELY....on my mantle and your Young Lions Cup in my possession not only means that I would have an example for future idiots who doubt my power, but it means that I will control the landscape of Voltage in 2017. Every day people will tremble with dread and horror, hoping that they aren’t one of the five challengers that I must steamroll to make sure the Cup fulfills its purpose.

Wrestling is indeed a hobby, for me, child. But it’s not something I’m totally dispassionate about. Nothing makes me feel more alive than strangling the life out of other human beings. Prison yards, wrestling rings, bars, underground fight clubs. It makes no difference. I don’t expect you to back down and in fact I would want to beat the piss out of you even more if you did. I don’t care much for cowards and you have earned a little respect by vowing not to retreat from me. But, as a boxer once said, everyone has a game plan until they’re hit in the face. Are you going to speak with the same gusto after you’ve been hit in the face by me? I am not Lucas Johnson or Stephanie Matsuda, dear, I will come at you with intent to kill.

My PROMISE to hurt you is indeed not personal, but not for the reasons you think, My Pink Haired Pontificator. I would have indeed said the same thing to everyone else. But not because it’s a copy/paste insult that I throw around just to try to scare people. It’s because that’s what I do. It’s because I find you and just about everyone and everything that I come into contact is inferior to me. A nuisance that deserves to be stomped out underneath my boot. You shouldn’t be trying to find ways to insult me, Aria. You should be thanking me. Because by the time 2017 has ended and I have left Voltage and EAW at large a bloody, chaotic cesspool of carnage…. people will turn back to December 11, 2016 and realize that is when the world of wrestling as they knew it took a turn for the worse.

You will be a footnote in the history books. You should be thankful.

But since you won’t be thankful, I want you to take solace that your beauty will only be tarnished enough for me to satisfy my appetite for destruction. I want you to even hold onto the hope that I may get myself disqualified for not following the stupid rules that wrestling tends to put up as a barrier between myself and maximum enjoyment of battle. I want you to train hard, get yourself focused, bring everything that clashing with superior women and inferior men taught you….so I can take a piss all over it.

I will grind beneath my heel everything that exists. Sunday, your turn to beg for your existence underneath my boot will come.
VENTURA.
Post December 8th 2016, 5:26 pm by VENTURA.
A poetic warning:

The day is filled with light and glee,
While the darkness takes over, filled with fright as can be,
However in the mix, is a man on a mission.
Who has been planning all this ahead, continuously wishing.
With the stroke of his baton, he began to think,
And all of a sudden, everything came up quickly like a blink,
The man that we thought would never suffice.
Is the same man that is going to pay the same price.

I want you to think, Mark Michaels. Think deeply as to what you are about to do tomorrow night. I want you to be at ease, let your mind concentrate only on yourself and make a conscious decision. Do you really want to compete, go one-on-one, have a little dance.... with an angered V? Is that your sole wish?

Well child, so be it.

I have had enough. Time for you all to see the definition of what "anger" truly is.
Ryan Marx
Post December 8th 2016, 4:12 pm by Ryan Marx
Showdown Promo 2 – Calculated Risks

Ryan Marx sits at his desk, smiling as he stares ahead, somewhere off-camera. He fixes his poorly-done tie before looking away from the mirror that's hidden behind the camera. His eyes look down the lens, and he grins even more.

I love the cockroach comparison, David. I would even call it accurate if you said that to me a few years ago. But you see, I'm not on that level any more. I've developed beyond that. I have followers, people who listen to my every word and change their lives because of what I say to them. As for your claim that nobody wants me around...well, I don't know how you managed to say that with a straight face. HRDO and all the other higher-ups may not want me to succeed, but look at what has happened to me. I've been placed in an FPV match – a championship match at that – whilst the High Rollerz are absent from the card as of now. If anything, I'm more wanted than you two are, and I'll gladly show you why this coming Saturday. You see, the fans, they may boo me and try to reject me. But they don't realise that every time they try to turn away, their minds are being filled with more of my words, my teachings. Soon enough, they won't look away from me when I stand out there in that ring, they won't hiss at me. They'll serve as vessels for my philosophy. Willingly. Can you say the same?

Of course you can't. David Davidson and Jack Ripley aren't names that will be remembered through anyone other than themselves and their family members. And when you all perish, your legacies will be lost to the dust. Because like I said, everything except the Enlightened will soon fade away. That means your winnings, your victories; your lovely wife, Jack. Everything except me and those who follow me will be lost. No amount of gold you two win or fans you have will ever stop that from happening.

And if I needed any proof that you two don't understand me, my philosophy, or my ability, then I just have to look at what you say yourselves. David, you say I can't distinguish between pain and pleasure, but you're very wrong. The two are on the same level for me. You need them both to be balanced in order to live a successful life. But that doesn't mean I can't distinguish between the two. In fact, if you ever listened to anything I've said in the past, you would know that I am very much able to distinguish between the two. One of my Five Pillars – one of my core concepts and beliefs – is this: 'Pain for the body, pleasure for the mind'. Now I know that for simple-minded fools like yourselves, it can get complicated when another of my Five Pillars – 'Pain for pleasure, blood for gold' – comes into play. Let me explain. You need pain in order to get pleasure. Once you've experienced true torment, then you can open your mind up to true nirvana. And then you balance the two out. Though for me, they're both similar. I can withstand a lot of pain, both physically and mentally. That fact gives me joy. Pleasure, if you will. Yet I know the difference, I can tell what I'm experiencing. Do you see? Contrary to your lies, I can distinguish between the two. In fact, I'll be sure to demonstrate just how well I can distinguish between them by making sure I show you both what actual pain is this Saturday.

Ryan laughs.

Now onto this whole issue of stereotyping. You two claim that I'm stereotyping you, that when I say 'gambler' I'm assuming the worst and painting you in an unfair way. All of these claims just make your words even more hysterical. Are you listening to yourselves? You're using all of the excuses that lost addicts use when confronted about their issues. 'We know what we're doing', 'we're calculated risk takers', 'we aren't the worst there is'. But you are the worst. And the sad thing is that you don't even realise it. All of these excuses will lead to your downfall, both in EAW and in the real world. Because the real world isn't about excuses and trying to explain yourselves and your vices. In the real world, people will see you as you are: two gamblers who can't be trusted with anything, two men who are so deluded they actually believe they can dodge trouble by taking 'calculated risks'. There's no such thing as a calculated risk. Will it be a 'calculated risk' when you pawn off your wedding ring to pay your bills, Jack? And will it be a 'calculated risk' when you balance between recognition and falling off the grid again, David? No. Because you can calculate a risk a thousand times, and the outcome can still change. No risk can be calculated – it can only be observed and left unpredictable. And the risk will be higher than ever when you step into the ring against me.

Oh, and another thing: don't ever compare me to you. I'm not a gambler. I would never stoop that low in life. When I step into the ring, I am not risking my livelihood. It's not a risk for me, it never has been. And that's not because I have an overabundance of confidence, or because I have the skills to back up my claims. It's because my world doesn't hinge on what I do in the ring. Your success, your lives, all depend on your in-ring performances, but I have a safety net underneath me. I have the best education I could get, I have connections in higher places, and I have people who listen to my every word and will spread it across the globe at the snap of my fingers. Just as with your gambling, you need to win to survive. But me, I can take the punishment and the losses, and then get right back up again without fearing for my life. And yes, I really don't have any fear left inside of me. You can place a high bet on that. There's no risk to be taken here, no concerns about my future. And some may say that that hinders me – that if I don't take any risks, I'll never get anywhere. But those people are wrong. Idiots take risks. Thinkers follow through with plans. Me? I have a whole lot of plans that I'm ready to follow through on. They're more than your so-called 'calculated risks' – they're real, tangible achievements that I will grasp soon enough.

Now, if your delusions about 'calculated risks' weren't enough, you continued to talk about matters that go way over your heads. I may have said that I recognise your strengths, but I never said that I would take this match seriously. You see, as you yourself pointed out Jack, people are complex. I can identify your strengths, and then I can also regard you as a minor threat, if that definition even applies to you two. I can also identify the strengths of a paper bag, and acknowledge that if used in a certain way, it could probably suffocate me. But then I can disregard it as a threat at the same time. Do you see what I'm saying? You two, under certain circumstances, could be a threat, theoretically. But in this current situation, against me, you're not too big of a deal. You still have your advantages and skills, but what good are they when you're up against someone you have no idea how to deal with? All of your calculations concerning me will be thrown to the wind come Saturday. That's just what I do. I take all of your assumptions, all of your beliefs about me, and I turn them to dust with the crushing boot of reality. You two want to believe you'll win just because it's a two-on-one match? Go ahead. But don't come crying when you suffer at my hands.

A pause as Ryan collects himself. He proceeds to talk, and as he does, his charming demeanour creeps away to reveal a darker, more aggressive nature.

You know, through all of this nonsense that you two spouted, there was one thing that Jack said that hit the nail on the head. I'm a narcissist. Not a contradicting one, but I'm definitely someone who falls into the category of narcissism. First, I thought I was just an egotist, someone who knew his own abilities and was unafraid to speak of them. But then Rite of Passage happened, and I transformed into something even better. People say that narcissism is a negative trait to have. Those people couldn't be further from the truth. Real narcissism is a great quality. Do you know what it does? It thickens your skin, helps you focus on yourself. When I first came here, I thought it was my duty to change people, to help them. Now though? I'm taking no prisoners. The High Rollerz don't deserve change, Rex McAllister doesn't deserve help, and EAW doesn't deserve me. What you all need is a fall from grace. None of you are deserving of my future. And when I go forward to Road to Redemption and claim that New Breed Championship, I will make it my responsibility to show you all why I'm not some insignificant, invalid, disposable member of this roster. You think I'm the one who's going to fall down the ladder of this company? You must be looking at the wrong man, because if anyone's falling, it's not me. I'm in contention for a championship that I should be wearing right now, and if you've been listening closely, you would have heard my name in the same sentence as 'King of Elite' recently. If you think I'm insignificant...

Ryan laughs once more, though this time it's quieter and dies as soon as it starts. He calms down just a bit, though his words still carry a biting, sinister edge. The camera begins to glitch.

Then God knows what you'll be when I'm at the top of the ladder.

Cut to static. Fade to black.
Post December 8th 2016, 3:10 pm by MTM
Voltage Promo

I listened to what Nathan Fiora of all people had to say to me earlier and I’m honestly pretty dumbfounded because, for whatever reason, I’m supposed to take anything this guy says seriously. Need I remind all of you that this is the same guy who’ll dedicate his time correcting people’s grammar and punctuation on the feed rather than actually putting in effort at making a name for himself. Here’s the thing, Nate: You can go ahead and try being “cool” and “edgy” but it’s just going to end up blowing back in your face. Why? That’s because it’s the same thing we’ve all heard from every cookie cutter wannabe CM Banks before you and it’s the same thing we’ll hear for years to come.I guarantee you that I could find another “Nathan Fiora” anywhere. I swear I’ve seen fifty of you walk in and walk out in the past three years as it is so stop acting like you’re something special when you have practically nothing to prove for it. Yeah, It’s easy to say what you want- try through the glass ceiling, if you will- without any kind of substance and get away with it… when you’re actually accomplished. That’s something you can’t say. You’ve been here for half a year and you’re acting like the man is holding you down! Get your head out of your ass already. If you actually had a lick of sense about you you’d see that no one has been getting in your way, no one has been pushing you back. Instead, you’ve been making excuses. What? Were you expecting to be hot-shotted straight into the main event scene right after you had your shoulders pinned to the mat by Drastik? Of course that’s not what’s going to happen. It’d be moronic for you to even have that thought in the back of your mind, let alone for it to be so present that it’s skewing your self-worth that much. You lost, fair and square to an Elitist, albeit a Hall of Famer, that returned maybe two months ago. That’s all people are going to remember you for; you realise that, right? They’re not going to remember you winning the Hardcore Championship from a bunch of nobodies or your meaningless defences. All they’ll remember is how you held onto it for a couple of months and then lost to a guy who had just came back. Hell, I hadn’t even watched an episode of the Fiora report until you invited me. If you want to blame anyone for stealing “your” spotlight, you should be looking at the guy who took your title, not me. I’m one of the few guys on this roster that’s actually worked his ass off to get where he’s at and I have the accolades and accomplishments as evidence of that fact.

You see, people actually pay attention to me and what I’ve done so I’m fairly certain that they know that you’ve just been spewing lie after lie after lie. I’ve stolen no opportunities from anyone. Do you even know what you’re talking about?! All I’ve done is take what’s been presented to me and it’s not up to you or anyone else to decide if I deserve that. If you can’t accept that then that’s your problem, not mine. I had to beat practically everyone on Voltage’s roster to get the opportunity that I earned. Ahren Fournier, the guy who beat you leading into to Territorial Invasion, fell. Carson Ramsay fell. Kenny Drake fell. Nasir Capitani fell. The best part? I beat all of them as clean as a whistle so there’s not a single thing that you have to use against me. This is the one championship opportunity that I’ve been given. One. Yet you still go running around acting like I’ve been handed title shot after title shot. You know, I don’t expect you to pay attention to me seeing as how I never paid much attention to you either (like everyone else in EAW) but if there’s one thing I know it’s that you don’t talk about things you don’t know about. It’s a shame you don’t follow that rule, really, since it would have come in handy before you started asking “Who the hell wants to watch Matthew M. Miles lose and lose again every week yet still win opportunities to huge title matches?”. Sorry, what? I’ve lost once in my entire time on Voltage since Pain for Pride and that was for the EAW Championship itself! Please, if only for your own benefit, do some actual research. You’re just as bad as the real news reporters, the only difference being that they actually make use of their platform while you suck your thumb and cry about a lack of opportunities.

Actually, that is something I feel I need to touch on again. The Hardcore Champion, our first ever since it’s return, is complaining about a lack of opportunities?! You’re kidding me, right? That championship was practically handed to you on a silver platter with who you were facing and you’re trying to convince everyone here that the system is biased against you? Who the hell do you think you are trying to get away with that? “Oh boo hoo, I lost my title so the world is against me”. Fuck off. The only reason you’re under the impression that I took shortcuts- which is absurd in itself seeing as how I’ve had to put more blood, sweat and tears into getting to where I am than anyone else- is because I’m closer to the finish line than you are and that scares you. It scares you that a guy who returned, had to start from scratch at the same time you debuted, is beating you to the world championship. Yeah, so what if I got eliminated at Territorial Invasion? I still eliminated the then World Heavyweight Championship contender Diamond Cage, meanwhile your only memorable feat in that match was eliminating Dynasty’s unreliable weak link. So congrats on outlasting me but you didn’t really do much to accomplish that and as soon as it was down to yourself, Jamie and Xavier, you had your ass handed to you like the chump you are. So how’s that for an opportunity? Or, since you wasted it, are you going to act like it “doesn’t count”? You’re just a damn crybaby who went back to barely defending his title against guys who would have been considered New Breeders on any other brand, only just scraping his way through. If Nathan Fiora is so hard working and so good, how’s he hardly hanging with guys like Keelan Cetinich and Marco Fedor?

Maybe you should try harder to be “badass” like I apparently pretend to be and you’d actually get somewhere… but don’t act like you know me. Don’t act like you know that I’m a former Interwire, National Elite and Hardcore Champion. I’m not talking the EAW version either. I’m talking about the one that actually mattered in AWF that I had to defend against men twice my size. Is that cutting corners, Nate? Is it? I honestly expected better from a guy who talks himself up as much you do but it seems like you’re just another face in the crowd shouting “Me! Me!” trying to get noticed but you’re about as credible as El Landerson on stilts. If you think that what I say makes me seem like I’m trying to be “badass” like you say then that’s all your perception. I don’t try to be anything. I come out here and talk and I’m myself. Although, they do say that usually the first to blame is the one that’s guilty so maybe you should look in the mirror before you try and call me out again.
Post December 8th 2016, 8:44 am by MTM
Dynasty Promo

They say happiness is the key to success. Well, underestimation is the key to failure and that’s something that has continued to creep up like a thief in the night for Eclipse Diemos.  The three times that the two of us have stepped in the ring together it has stolen the victory away from his grasp and I have emerged victorious. There’s no denying that the man is talented albeit insane and he’s continued to bring his family higher and higher up the unwritten rankings of EAW … but when it comes to championship gold, that is a future that is a long way away and it’s going to take a LOT of work to get there if The Sanatorium truly intends to get through Matt Squared. Even if you could hit us with the most aggressive, brutal moves that you can think of but I guarantee you that we will refuse to stay down and let this opportunity slip through our fingers. Both times that I have faced you in one on one competition, Eclipse, you’ve been bested. I’ve managed to get the better of you. That’s the exact opposite of what has happened with almost every other Elitist that you’ve stood toe to toe with. So what makes me different? Why can’t you find out what makes me tick? That’s a question that not even I know the answer to, if I’m quite honest.

I’ve beat you as the man, Matt Miles, and I’ve beat you as the myth known as Judas.

Tell me, which one of those embarrasses you more?

The fact that I, a simple man, have conquered the now behemoth known as Eclipse Diemos twice or the fact that I dressed up in face paint and put a mask over my face and did it again when you had your closest allies to aid you? You couldn’t get redemption against me after supposedly learning so much yet any weakness that I may have has fallen on deaf ears. The worst part? Both times that I faced you I was nothing more than a lowly midcarder. I was the arrogant asshole who thought he was better than he actually was. I thought I was the big time and, while I had a decent run of success, it wasn’t until I started to actually take responsibility for my actions and what had happened to me that I began to rise up the ranks. You still haven’t done that and you still. Haven’t. Learned. Actions speak louder and I’ve taken action against every single Elitist I’ve faced since my return. Shock Value was little more than a slip up. I’m sure that’s a strong reminder of your showing at King of Elite. Even then, it took practically killing me during that match to overcome what I had against both “Voin” and Impact, just as you came close to having Zack Crash’s blood on your hands. The only difference now is that you don’t have that opportunity. You can’t try and put an end to me for good and that’s going to hinder any chance you had at defeat Matt Ryder and myself. We’ve both seen much worse than what you could possibly offer in this match, no matter how much you talk about being consumed by darkness or any of that mumbo jumbo. Anyone can do that. I mean, shit, did do that! Clearly I’m not crazy, am I? Yet I can be just as dark and mysterious as you and your fiancé if I want to. It’s not difficult to do. That doesn’t change that you worry me, though. I’d be lying if I said that. You’ve definitely instilled some kind of fear into me but that isn’t the fear that you’d expect nor want. No, this is fear that I can overcome. When we first faced I didn’t feel that. When we faced for a second time I still didn’t feel it. On Voltage, though, in that four on four? It started creeping up on me. I wasn’t sure what it was at first. Perhaps it was the adrenaline from being in the same ring as Aren or maybe it was something else, I thought. It wasn’t until after I had left Aren as a broken, bloody pile and walked backstage that I realised what it was. Despite Maero, Phoenix and Hades not being able scare me… you did. I’m still not entirely sure as to how or why you do but it’s there.

Alexis, you scare me too… but only because I’m worried that you eat babies or something. Seriously, I have a feeling you and Cam compete over that kind of thing and I find that disturbing. It’s almost kind of funny to think about but still disturbing. In all seriousness, though, what have you actually done that should make me believe you make Eclipse any more of a threat? You haven’t exactly got the best winning record. You have no titles to your name. You’ve not a single accomplishment. All you have is a “mean streak” that hasn’t actually lead anywhere and you’re already being overshadowed by the torture porn clan in Brody, Madison and Stephanie. I’d believe any of them as a legitimate partner for Eclipse more than I ever would you. Stephanie and Madison even have former championship victories. When was the last time you even had a legitimate, earned title match? The only reason he’s even including you in this little escapade of his is because you’re his wife-to-be. It’s like when Matt takes me shopping for his dolls. I don’t know anything about it and I’m no good at being any help but he takes me along for the ride anyway because we’re friends. That’s you in this match. You’re the Vixen that everyone has to beat on their way up, not once they’ve got to the top, and you’re going to have the same purpose in the Tag Team Grand Prix when Matt Miles and Matt Ryder put an end to this hot streak the two of you have gained in this tournament.

Like I’ve told Ahren and Autumn: Matt and I have been waiting for this moment for a long, long time and we’ve known each other even longer than that still. We’re more than just two guys with the same name and a common goal. We’re almost like brothers. We joke, we trash talk and we fool around together but when it comes to being in that ring we’re the most serious team you’ve ever had to deal with. We want more than just gold; we want to be the greatest tag team in EAW history. Our competitive nature is what brought us together and it’s what’s going to lead us to the gold when we win those vacant championships at the TENTH ANNUAL Road to Redemption. We’re tag team champions in the making and no one is going to stop us. Not you, not the Emperium and certainly not World’s Most Wanted. Last week you had the good fortune of facing a team that I’ve already forgotten about. While we did the same, we have a lot more to prove than the two of you. I just got dragged through hell and back, had my head slammed through an electrified cage- something that should have put an end to my life for good- and here I am with but a few light bruises, winning yet again, ready to compete once more. The two of you may be able to knock me down but I assure you it won’t be long enough for that three second pinfall. The same goes for Ryder. In these past four months the two of us have gone through much worse than either of you ever could or would and this Saturday we’re going to make sure that everyone from Long Island to Los Angeles sees Matt Squared with their arms raised in victory over the supposed king and queen of the Sanatorium.

We’ll watch as your kingdom burns to the ground.

Last edited by MTM on December 8th 2016, 3:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
True American Tragedy
Post December 8th 2016, 8:12 am by True American Tragedy
From The Bottom
Chapter 15: The Goal

*The camera fades into a Jacksonville Florida sun bleached beach; it’s early in the afternoon, the beach itself is pretty much empty aside from two individuals- one standing up looking into the sun; wearing nothing but a light blue hair band and black raybans. Relaxing on the beach, lounging in the rich sand- a topless, red short wearing “Knock Out Kid” Danny Noxx who of course doesn’t both look up at the obscene scene that is above him. The camera makes his way to Jakob, he begins to speak as his face radiates arrogance*

“People. They like to think, they like to ask questions and discover the beautiful elements of their colorless lives. Humans are the ones that as a joint effort created everything you know, it’s the people of the past that are the reason why you’ve sat in halls and placed pens on paper. They create a level and then our lives that they gave to us, we build another and another- until what? Until now, when the icebergs start melting, water is scarce and the world on a daily routine is ravaged by war. And if you’re smart and have any sense of intelligence in Professional Wrestling you’d notice that our world is not only affected by our surrounding by it mirrors it, not a complete copy- no, Professional Wrestling, it parodies in it’s own fashion. The Artists of the world, those who are blessed with an creative mind and express their feelings, unfortunately copy those before them, not directly or with the intent to do so but their ability is but a completed puzzle of other people's work, it’s sad but true but what’s worse it that, this happens in Professional Wrestling- all the time, every day, every week, every month and year I have to subject myself to having witness just another wrestler, who have no sense of originality or real purpose who get  promoters still- for whatever reason deciding to put these wank stains on their shows and for whatever reason give them opportunities they truly do not deserve! Look at Maero; that guy, the vanilla midget with a little makeup is respected and loved- somehow and yet, he has nothing over the likes of either Danny Noxx or Jakob DeLion. Top Prospect?! I think some of the puppet masters may need a drug test if you ask me!”

“What I am trying is, yes, you may hate me, but why? Because I want you too, it’s my job and duty as a Professional Wrestler to be Public Enemy number one! And yet, through my great looks and of course Godlike skill, I love Professional Wrestling and by the looks of things here in EAW, I seem to be one of very few, I watch every EAW show I can and it disgusts me that every week I have to watch the same old shit, over and over again. It’s plague, a recurring mindset in Professional Wrestling that change is scary, the thought of the unknown creates fidgets and anxiety because in reality, the Puppet Masters, they’re just children playing God- Gods who are so used to what they’ve controlled for so long, become simply are bewildered by, well, us- World’s Most Wanted; Jakob DeLion and Danny Noxx. Ever since we signed our EAW contract; our intentions, whether you like to believe it or not, were good and they still are! Our goal here in EAW is not to be just another bunch of cunts who you won’t see after a month, no, our goal is to be founding fathers of a the next layer of life here in EAW- and this layer, the next level will not be like anything you have or ever will see again. EAW at first, they didn’t like World’s Most Wanted; and from a business standpoint, that’s understandable- two individuals, like ourselves who clearly from the beginning outclass everyone here in EAW- we are leap and bounds above you all. Come in say what the fuck they like. Envy; that’s what it is, you are all envious of us, so please, don’t be scared to ask for an autograph! It’s okay to consider Danny Noxx and Jakob DeLion as your undisputed role models since it would be stupid not to! Although I forget that most of EAW and their fans are pretty stupid!”

“The goal has always been to make EAW a destination, not just for the casual fan but rather than the fans who consider- like us, for Professional Wrestling to be their life- where they can watch and witness world changing events every time World’s Most Wanted steps into the ring, picks up a microphone and pleases your sexual appetite every time we appear on your T.V.- which I might add, seems to be Friday, Saturday and Sunday! The tissue industry are sure to be flourishing as now, this week on EAW, we’re on Showdown- what does that mean? It means that World’s Most Wanted are now your Saturday night delight; your weekend has just got that much more better as now, now we get to take out the old guard here in EAW- the established wank stains that everyone backstage seems to fear and respect, the team of the Heart Break Gal and Lannister;  The Emperium. Most guys would come out here and tell you how much of a honor it is to step into the ring with both Lannister and Heart Break Gal and how through my entire teenage years I looked up at you and I wanted to be you! But that’s not me, that’s not Danny Noxx either. so let me make this perfectly fucking clear for everyone watching, we’re not the happy go fuck yourself types and we certainly do not respect The Emperium. It’s a honor that the next generation are allowing the has been to even step into the ring with them, it will be The Emperium who will be looking up to the World’s Most Wanted as they stand victorious over their lifeless bodies and after Showdown it will be the entire EAW roster and all the EAW fans who would sell their souls- just to be Jakob DeLion and Danny Noxx!”

“So Lannister; you can decide to show your face, open your mouth and butcher the English language but as of now, none of that matters, you and your legacy no longer matter. All that matters  now is the uprising that has begun here EAW, the biggest and baddest wave is about to wipe out your pitiful reality whilst World’s Most Wanted- ride that wave, better than we rode both Madison Kaline and Dead End Pride! At Showdown, we are more step closer to achieving our goal in creating change in one of the world’s biggest Wrestling promotion- Elite Answer Wrestling. Oceans rise and Empires fall; compared to World’s Most Wanted, you all look small!”

*The sun glints off Jakob DeLion’s black raybans as his self-important smile flashes pearl white teeth, the camera zooms in as he turns directly to it- lowering his aviators upon the bridge of his perfectly sculptured nose, staring straight into the camera, raising and eyebrow he speaks once again*

“Don’t believe me?”

*The camera zooms back out again, revealing to the world once again Jakob’s stark naked but God like well toned body- the crown jewels blurred for the children watching at home. Jakob turns away from the camera as he witnesses the beaming Jacksonville sun*

“Just watch us!”

*He calmly says as the camera fades out to a video package hyping EAW’s Showdown then to black*
Rex32
Post December 8th 2016, 3:48 am by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 2 
"Losing Luster Already"

How very amusing you are.

Underplay must be a new part of your ideology.

You seem stumped.

How very sad.

Oh, yes. God truly is watching.

If I come off to you as sounding rather condescending when I only meant to point out the obvious, but ill-timed and poor manner in which you decided to approach our match this week, then good! So be it. Believe it or not, Nico, this time is different from any of our previous encounters. You see, allow ME to enlighten YOU on some things. First off, the so called pressure you speak of, it certainly must spread like some sort of a plague, because you are infected with it which means it must be highly contagious. You can speak on my past failures, which is nothing new to anybody, but certainly nobody can forget about yours either now can they, Nico? Hell, it goes without saying that each and every time you've claimed a victory over me it has led you to greater opportunities, no doubt, but ones that you can't seem to cash in on, and dare I say that at Road To Redemption this trend shall hold ever so true for you once again. More often than not in the big matches, Nico, you’ve shown up with a knife at the gunfight, and when you have a chance to turn some heads you get knocked on your ass. Of course your perseverance remains ever strong, doesn’t it? In a few ways, not many, but a few, Nico, we are going through the same growing pains. You so badly want to be considered one of Showdown’s top talents, but sadly you aren't. Not yet anyways. However, the men you will share that chamber with are, all men you've yet to defeat without the benefit of a guaranteed cash-in contract. Secondly, I don't think you deserve to be the Answers World Champion anymore than Ryan Marx deserves to be competing for the New Breed championship this weekend, and I would say my odds of winning this week and at Road To Redemption are a tad bit more respectable than those you face in the chamber. Ares Vendetta, his constant disrespect for the history, lineage and prestige of the belt is absolutely distasteful. You are no different in this respect. Ares, he doesn't deserve to hold the belt after Road To Redemption, and you don't deserve to walk away a world champion. Like Ares, you serve under a higher power, and like Ares you believe in the cause you fight for, but what you fight for seems to be inconsequential by comparison to Ares, and the things you’ve done here barely places even a scratch in the foundations of this company. Ares at least has made lots of noise and garnered tons of attention in his two years here, whereas you’ve only made slight tremors that barely even register on the richter scale. The point is if I can in some way affect your placement in the chamber match, then so be it. Then hopefully someone like Parker, or Dubian, and maybe even Pizza Boy can take that strap off of Ares, and nothing would make me more elated after Road To Redemption then that, even my own impending victory. This place deserves to have a champion of the people like Pizza Boy, someone who will put his body on the line on a weekly basis to show how much he loves the business. This place deserves to have one of its mainstays like a Tyler Parker, a man who embodies what being elite is all about, who has been in the trenches and gone through the wars. Or someone like Devan Dubian, a man who has worked his ass off to get to where he's at today as a Hall Of Famer, and a champion in every sense. You may be in the chamber, Nico, but your stay will be short, and I'll be happy to play a small part in ensuring that happens.

Nico, try to understand this. You aren’t that much higher on the so called totem pole than me no matter how much you may have convinced yourself that to be the case. How else can you possibly explain the fact that we are meeting for the FOURTH time??? It certainly isn't because I'm this, what did you say I was? A makeshift effigy? Please, don’t flatter yourself, you're not nearly as imposing as you are trying to portray yourself to be, and that will be proven on Showdown. This being our fourth meeting has more to do with your inconsistencies more so than anything else. You haven't come close to breaking glass roof yet, and on Saturday you'll be reminded of this when you've regained consciousness after succumbing to that notorious three count by way of the Rex Effect. The fact that you've chosen so boldly to throw nothing more than mere sophomoric slander followed by backhanded praise at me shows that you are so blind and so unaware of what is still to come, this week and in that Chamber. Still deciding to bring that knife to the gunfight, huh? It's gonna backfire again, Nico. I've decided to drop my defenses this week because it's clear you have nothing else to offer up except for the same old bland rhetoric toward me that everyone else does, but like you, Nico, I keep finding a way to come back, but then again instead of the same tired mantras I have found imperfections in my game with every step I take going forward. I keep shoring those problem areas up little by little. You, Nico, keep up the same repetitive action time after time, but I forget, this is your vocation, right? Your utmost mission in EAW, to be a messenger of sorts and a slayer of everyone you deem to be falsehood idols. You truly do live for a greater cause even if it means a shorter career than most. You really should accept your fate this week. It ain't going to be a quick hop skip and a jump for you, just a nice brush up with some clarity on how far this makeshift effigy has come, and the cold hard, but familiar reality check with your name on it.

Fall.

Stand.

Learn.

Adapt.

Success comes differently for everyone, every soul who gives a damn enough to try that is. If you are putting everything into achieving it, then the results will come. Seeking to achieve something great, anything really, it comes with a price. Only those willing enough to achieve will know what to do if at first they meet inevitable failure. Your ego that you present before me is unmistakable. Your blatant disrespect for my place and status in EAW is something I have come to expect. To you my existence and mere presence in the ring this Saturday will be insignificant to you, and that...that makes you no different than anybody else. Like everyone else you have dispelled the notion that I am anything but a true threat, but you know what you are to me? You are a roadblock, an obstacle. You're another obstacle in my way to further success in this company. You actually are an obstacle that gives me the kind of challenge I need, and one I know that I can overcome. You may believe that you have it all figured out, but it's usually when you start thinking that you find out just the opposite. In fact it's usually in that very moment that you find out just what it is that you really were working for all along. Makeshift effigy versus deluded Loyal. Gee, sure looks like a match made in heaven. What do you think?

Last edited by Rex32 on December 8th 2016, 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Jon McAdams
Post December 8th 2016, 3:33 am by Jon McAdams
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Jon_mc19

The fireplace within the study room at McAdams Manor is crackling and lighting up the room as McAdams steps forward and places his title on a place holder sitting a top his mantle.

“I bought this placeholder when I first joined EAW. There was never any doubt that I would hold a title and quickly.” McAdams grins broadly.

“That was unexpected,” Ms Bennett stands behind with a glass of wine in her hands. “How long did you know you were going to do that?”

“It was always the plan,” McAdams said. “The minute that fool, Drastik put his title up for 24/7 rules Showman had the brilliant idea of taking it from him after a match. But I made sure that it was successful with the insertion of our mercenary, Carson Ramsay.”

“Well, now you have it,” She spoke apprehensively.

“Ahren Fournier, Victor Maero, Marco Fedor, Solomon Caine, Alonzo Calrissian, Jakob DeLion, Keelan Cetinich,” McAdams snorts. “These men are considered top prospects in this business. They all were aiming for or competed for opportunities to get gold and they all came up short or have yet to take their chance. That’s the problem though isn’t it. They never took their opportunities and because of that it just proves that I am a class above. I am THE top prospect on Voltage and this title. Despite all they said about how I’m just not good, or that they are somehow the best, well, let me ask you something. Where is your title? Where is your championship? Because I have mine. And let me make this very clear. I am never ever letting go of it. I’m going to take this barbaric and violent Championship and give it class. I’m going to make it respectable and use it to fuel the movement that is PWC. This title will become the most coveted and distinguished title in EAW history and it starts right here with PWC.”

“And Showman?”

“Showman is as much a title holder as I am. This is a movement. We hold titles together. We defend them together. We lose them together. Our time has begun. This is the beginning of a classier Voltage. And I am going to show all of you how a real champion acts.  People are talking about how change is coming? No, change is already here. Voltage prepare yourself for the endless reign of Jon McAdams, The Hardcore Champion.
Nathan Fiora
Post December 8th 2016, 2:45 am by Nathan Fiora
VOLTAGE I: LOWLIFE.

(Nathan Fiora is seen in a studio and is sits down on a chair.  He begins to read through a magazine that is titled “Fiora Daily”.  The cover is Y2Impact’s face crossed out with a bright red line.  Preacher Jamal eventually brings him a microphone and holds it towards Nathan’s mouth.)

“INJUSTICE ALWAYS PREVAILS.  WORKING BY THE “BOOK” IS NOT AS EFFECTIVE AS IT USED TO BE.”

What a week.  Not only did I host the greatest show in history, The Fiora Report, but I got to promote my legitimacy to the cosmos.  Almost everything went very well...ALMOST.  There was a certain pest who tried to wreck my show, which enraged me in the worst way.  I was trying to tell the world the truth, but this PEST began to bring up lies that were unacceptable.  My ears couldn’t handle the bullshit coming out of HIS mouth.  I’m talking to you, Matthew Miles.  I’m going to ask you one thing: Why?  Why did you have to be such a petty individual and ruin greatness?  Look, I understand that you’re an absolute failure, but you don’t have to promote that kind of behavior in front of a successful elitist.  You spewed despicable lies; you said that you were going to be the “rightful” holder of the EAW title.  That is preposterous!  The last time I checked, Matthew M. Miles was only the rightful holder of being a complete letdown.  He has gotten opportunity after opportunity to prove his worth in this company and he continues to crash and burn.  This is what I call the Nasir Capitani Effect; thinking that you’re actually going to win a world title but failing at the crucial moments.  Great job, you two.  This is totally getting Voltage ratings!  The scums of the earth are now able to see two losers be the best at fucking themselves over.  That’s what I call quality content; I’m so satisfied with it.  Give me a fucking break.  If any of these General Managers had any brains, they’d figure out that people like you, Matthew, and Nasir need to stop getting so many chances.  It’s not only unfair to everyone else on the roster, but it’s stupidly repetitive.  Who the hell wants to watch Matthew M. Miles lose and lose again every week yet still win opportunities to huge title matches?  This system is completely broken; the only way I’m here is because of my great vigor and talent.  I have every right to complain when everyone who does less than you gets these second opportunities while you’re fighting every week to actually earn one.  Let’s go a few months back, to Territorial Invasion.  Remember that one match that we had, Matthew?  The one where you let the whole Voltage roster down and was eliminated?  Yeah, I bet you do.  I know that you definitely remember how you were repaid; a shot of being an EAW title contender.  Y2Impact also got his opportunity after he failed too, but what about me?  WHAT ABOUT ME, MATTHEW?  I watched, devastated, as Thing You and Thing Y2 were gifted gold and I was gifted shit.  Do I seem like much of a bad guy now, huh?  I’m the one in the right here and I’ll keep shoving my point down your throat because you know it’s damn true.  You didn’t even have to compete in a match to get this grand opportunity; Lance Hart literally gave it you.  I remember that you intentionally bragged about it to get in my nerves.  All you wanted to do is get in the nerves of a hard working individual like myself.  Is that the kind of behavior that you’re promoting?  Oh, no!  According to you, Y2Impact and yourself are two different individuals, but you’re one in the same.  Both of you take shortcuts to get what you want and will run over every single person who you can to do it.  Hmm...That’s fucking scum-like behavior-actually, let me correct myself.  YOU ARE SCUM, MATTHEW.  Don’t you even dare tell me that you deserved that opportunity because you did not.  If anything, you should go fall into a pit and fucking stay there.  Well, if you don’t, I will make sure I throw you into the pit when we go into the battlefield.  

(Nathan grabs a mask in the image of Matt Miles.  The mask portrays Matt with a creepy smile and with blank white eyes.  Fiora puts it on and begins to laugh.)

“THE POOR-MINDED ARE ADORED BY MILLIONS AND MILLIONS, BUT THEIR CHARACTERS ARE MERELY A FACADE.”

You see the wording that I made there?  This is not some wrestling match; this is going to be a live beating given by yours truly.  All mercy has been thrown out.  There are consequences for insulting me and what I stand for.  I’ve been plotting payback for so long and now I get to execute my plans.  The only thing I can really tell you is that you will not be medically cleared for the Extreme Elimination Chamber next week.  These sweat smell-infested maggots can cheer for you all they want, but that doesn’t change what you are.  You will never be able to get away from that very label that you “hate”.  Hmm.  I know something about you Matt, something that you’re not telling anyone.  You are trying to lie to yourself about this, but it’s not working.  That something is the fact that you’re not good enough to be at the top.  This fact explains everything!  It explains why you’re such a shitty person in real life and why you try so hard to be a badass.  You’re the epitome of hypocrisy; you’re a puppet of the fakeness.  All you are driven to do is lie, get money and make sure the people are on your side.  I could compare you to some horrible world leader, but that would be too easy.  Maybe you will finally realize your wrongdoing, if you are taught a lesson by someone who actually practices what you preach.  This lesson will be effective once I kick you in the face a good thousand times.  And you might say that it’s a scummy thing to do, but I already know what I am.  I don’t shy away from my roots and my tendencies.  My life has been filled with enough injustices to stand for one more.  This week will be about delegitimizing your bullshit and, if you somehow manage to survive, next week will be about ending this corruption.  I’m the real change that this company needs.  I don’t need anyone to do this; I just need me, myself and I.  I don’t need to be sucking anyone’s dick or be in good standing with lowlifes.  With that, I bid an indifferent adieu. 

“THE BOOK OF INCONSISTENCIES AND JOKES IS CALLED NEWS AND REVOLUTION.  THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TRUTH IN THE WORDS OF THEIR AUTHORS.)

(Nathan throws the mask to the floor and steps on it.  The does the macarena dance over it and spits on the floor.  The scene ends as the mask’s expression changes from delight to concern.)
Aria Jaxon
Post December 8th 2016, 12:59 am by Aria Jaxon
ON PURPOSE -- COLUMBUS, OHIO.

Just one more.

That’s it. One more well-placed obstacle in my path, one more hurdle, one more successful defense, and this journey that I’ve been on since July will be largely over. Of course, there comes the real heavy lifting, the task of picking my spot and cashing in on the right champion to really seal the deal, but that’s a bridge to be crossed when I get there. I can’t get ahead of myself. I can’t look ahead to that, or even to my other chance at gold when I step into the Extreme Elimination Chamber. I have to look at what’s right in front of me. If you’d told me months ago that it would’ve taken until December to be looking my last challenger in the face, I’d have laughed it off. There’s no way, right? I mean, hell, even Lucas Johnson got more chances to consistently test his mettle, and I pulled the rug out from underneath that scrub. Every time I stepped into a Voltage ring to defend this Cup, I gave it my all. Week after week, defense after defense, I had to listen to people like Marco Fedor and Kenny Drake say I’d “forgotten” just what an incredible thing I’d been tasked with, and that was never the case. I couldn’t help but be offended. This Cup has always been something I’ve been proud to hold. Its importance has never left the front of my mind. Just the fact that I have it in the first place is something to marvel at. Women holding the Young Lions Cup was unheard of before recent months. Vixens contending for it wasn’t even thought of, and now look. My second Cup defense was against BB Vita, the first time an all women's match had been contested for it. My defense after that, I dropped Haruna right on top of her head to keep it. You got people like my ex-tag team partner Stephanie Matsuda saying she’d be chomping at the bit to get into contention (even if she hasn’t done a goddamn thing to call herself worthy of the chance, but that’s a discussion for another day). And that’s huge! It’s all huge. I’ve blazed a trail, even if I didn’t mean to. I made history, even if it wasn’t my initial intention, and while that’s wonderful...I’m not the type to rest on my laurels. Maybe I could. Maybe I could just sit back and bask in the glow of being the first and only Vixen to be the Young Lions Cup holder, but that’s not nearly enough for me. I get the impression that those who have doubted me have thought I settled for merely possessing the Cup, rather than wanting more for myself. I’ve never tried to talk myself out of a defense or backed down from anyone who said they wanted to take what belonged to me. I’ve always been ready and willing to walk into the next match where my Cup was on the line, and I’ve been all too willing to bounce back and forth and juggle the demands of being a poster girl of Empire and being the only woman with any real claim to performing on Voltage. Now, for my doubters, naysayers, and uninformed shit talkers -- does that sound like someone who’s resting on their laurels? Does that sound like someone who was content with sitting on the sidelines week after week while the now-former general manager geared up to get his shit kicked in at Shock Value? I was never happy with it. The idea that it’s taken this long still doesn’t sit well with me, but now I’m faced with a choice. I can let it make me bitter and jaded, and lose sight of what’s important long enough to totally screw myself over when I’m within inches of the finish line. Or, I can adapt and overcome, like I always do. I’ve gotten to this point for a reason. I’ve turned back the competition that I have for one reason and one reason only -- because I’m damn good. It doesn’t matter how salty I may or may not be over the incompetence of the former head honcho of this show. I can’t change anything that’s already happened. There was never anything I could’ve done differently. I held up my end of the bargain. I took my marching orders and defended against everyone I was supposed to, and when it mattered, I put them away. They stepped up, and I knocked them down. I’ve done what was expected of me every step of the way, and Sunday night will not be the night I break form. I’ve gotten this far and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna be tripped up now.

I’ll be honest, I was excited when Lance told me that my last defense was against Elijah Stewart. The fact that I was happy to finally be at this point sort of overshadowed the fact that I had no idea who this guy was. I’m facing a virtual stranger, and someone might ask how I could possibly be excited at the prospect of facing an unknown. I’m excited because I know what I’m about to do. I’m about to notch a win, it doesn’t matter to me who I’m facing. Everyone else had hours of tape I could study. I could learn everything about them, inside and out, and feel like I was as prepared as possibly before I went into those other defenses. This time, I don’t have that luxury. Does it worry me? No. It just means I have to play smarter, and it’s no skin off my back. It won’t be the first time I’ve had to tangle with someone bigger than me, stronger than me, or hell bent or harming me -- and it won’t be the first time I dispatch of someone like that, either. Elijah might be brand new, but his motives aren’t. Ohhhhhh, it’s SO edgy to say you don’t give a shit about wins and losses and you’re totally focused on anarchy or whatever. I know you just got here, but the Sanatorium is totally gonna sue you for copyright infringement for that one. People like you, people who adopt that ideology early on, they never do too much winning anyway. You don’t wanna jinx yourself, do you? I mean, in my experience, the people who say bloodletting is their main goal are the same people who usually wind up without anything of note on their resume. I should know, I’ve contended with ass-backwards motherfuckers who said they didn’t care about gold but then turned right around and tried to take mine. It’ll all prove to work out in the end, though. If you don’t care about the glitter and gold, that’s more than okay, because you can’t have mine. What you do from here on out isn’t any of my business. Whatever you go on to do for the rest of your time on Voltage is up to you. Just know your first night won’t be anything you can look back on fondly. I’m tasked with fucking up your debut en route to charting my course toward a championship, and if you think I’m having any reservations about doing all of that, you’re in for a very rude awakening.

It’s possible that prison made you who you are. It might’ve fucked you up in the head and hardened your exterior to the point that you feel like you’re invisible. And surely, you must’ve been on the opposite end of some pretty insane shit to have wound up in federal lockup, right? In any case, you probably feel like having survived twenty-three-hour lockdown in the SHU and riots on the prison yard will mean that anything you encounter in EAW will be cake. That’s why you talk the way you do. That’s why you think this is all a foregone conclusion, because Terre Haute made you teflon.

Or so you think.

See, you’re tasked with taking experiences from one chunk of your life and hoping they carry over here. Me? This place is what made me who I am. Wrestling turned me into who I am. Giving up the latter chunk of my teenage years chasing this dream and getting to some of EAW’s biggest stages by the time I was twenty years old, that’s what molded me. I never got thrown to the ground by COs, never got the “don’t drop the soap” speech, never risked getting stabbed by Latin Kings in the mess hall, but it shaped me just the same. For you, this little foray into EAW is a “project”, but the thing you consider a well-timed little adventure is my life. This is a hobby for you. I don’t know if you’re here to cross an item off your bucket list or what, but in any case, you’re standing toe-to-toe with someone who does this day in and day out. You can’t push me around the way I’m sure you used to bitch out all your old cellmates because I don’t back down. I’m not backpedaling, least of all when I know I’m facing someone who’s in this for all the wrong reasons. I’m sure that, in some circles, you’re notorious for the things that landed you behind bars in the first place. You might be prison famous. Infamous, even. I’ve made my name by taking down people better than you, people that I had much more of a reason to want outta my way. I’m sure you’ll say all those threats of “accidents” are nothing personal, because you’d probably have said the same shit regardless of who you were facing, but it doesn’t sit well with me. Now you’ve opened your mouth. Now you’ve had the audacity to say something as stupid as the fact that I might not leave the ring of my own volition. What the fuck, is something in the water lately? The hell is up with people saying they’re gonna crush me and bring about my downfall and shit? People have started making some lofty fucking promises as of late, I swear to God. Like I said before, your motives for being here in EAW, they’re not new, and neither is most of what you’ve said. I’ve had plenty of people repeat much of what you’ve said to me, almost word for word, more or less. If Aria Jaxon was made to be broken, it would’ve happened by now. If I could be beaten, and if I could have this Cup taken from my hands, it would’ve happened long before now, but this isn’t when the tides turn. You’re not the difference-maker. You’re not the agent of change sent to do what the others couldn’t. You’re just in my way. You’re bringing your fists and failed psych eval, but that doesn’t mean much to someone who’s refusing to lose here. I’m here to win, and you can’t stand in my way. I’m about to step allllll over your moment -- and there won't be anything accidental about it.
Jamie O'Hara
Post December 7th 2016, 11:35 pm by Jamie O'Hara
No, Tig, please do not rush.

It’s not like you’re once again setting yourself up for failure. It’s not like you have the PERFECT opportunity to prove to the world that Tig Kelly is more than just a secondary, forgettable character in this grand story that is EAW. I’m a patient man but I guess, like always, you’re content being bound for disappointment. How many times are we going to see you pull yourself up off the canvas after defeat and apologise for your shortcomings? Your mouth awashed with bitterness and that constant feeling in your gut knowing you’re nothing short of incompetent. Yet only to be shockingly pissed off when someone like me can’t stand listening to your sob story of immense failure and regret; your pleas for chance, your promises of converting them into success, taking opportunity by the throat. It doesn’t take a genius to know what words were going to spill from your mouth before I interrupted you last week. I’m surprised you’re still sitting there silent; like God creates life, I gave you another opportunity but one that is far more important than entering the extreme elimination chamber, more important than any word title. The opportunity you have this week is to save your meaningless career, give yourself the fire, the spark to continue on and hopefully make something of yourself. But no, instead I’m met with a man clearly devoid of motivation and love for this industry. A man no longer with the fight and the resolve to pick himself up. You’re no than the wrist slitters elsewhere who think it’s the end of the world when they hit their ceiling and instead of breaking through, they bitch and moan and eventually fade away. 

No, don’t rush Tig; last week or this week, it doesn’t matter, the destination is the same.

Whatever breath you spend now is a wasted breath needed when I crush your rib cage in, puncture your lungs, break your spine, shatter your face. You were never fit to rule this business, never worthy of hanging with the best. A dream is all that greater success will ever be for you and I’ll make that so incredibly clear with such a lopsided beating. I didn’t come back to waste my time with people like you, people like James Knights. Hell, I didn’t come back to waste my time with people like Lucian Black. I came back for one thing, the world heavyweight championship. I HAD an opportunity, I EARNED that opportunity at Territorial Invasion by defeating the fucking best this roster had to offer and even my own teammates, my “best friend”. And it was swiftly, unlawfully taken away. If there is one thing you and I share is that we both taste bitterness. It ate me up watching you and Lucian get second chances to enter a match I had every right of walking into. But unlike you, unlike the emotional trainwrecks on Voltage or Showdown, I haven’t bitched, I haven’t moaned, I haven’t cried rivers of tears just so I can get my way. But as God as my witness It will be handed to me when I want it. Ending the Ender, destroying whatever no talent hopeful Monroe backs or laying out his prized possession time and time again, nothing I do will go unignored. The sad reality is that this isn’t a fair fight, it’s a man going against an uncontrollable beast hell bent on reclaiming what was stolen so many months ago. I’m a bitter, bitter man Tig. All this year I watched men with less talent taste greater success; watch them wrap up accolades, everything that I desperately wanted to achieve throughout the last twelve months. Privately I sulked, privately I bitched and moaned but before I left, before I was released, I made it my fuel and my motivation.

Everything I do is to correct the mistake that was 2016. Defeating you, defeating anyone else Monroe throws at me until he corrects HIS mistake by taking away my world championship opportunity. Once I get that opportunity, there will be no question about the result.

You will kneel, Sebastian Monroe will kneel, Jacob Senn will kneel.

The fucking world will kneel before me.
Elijah Stewart
Post December 7th 2016, 11:03 pm by Elijah Stewart
United States Penitentiary

Terre Haute, Indiana
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Terre%20Haute3_Carousel

Inside the walls of the large federal prison, the usual loud rowdiness of a prison can be heard. Fights, bartering, jokes, gambling talk, every sort of conversation imaginable is going on. In one cell in the maximum-security wing there is nothing but complete silence. Elijah Stewart, in an orange jumpsuit and sporting a scruffy beard along with his long dark brown hair, sits on one bunk with a smile on his face. In the opposite bunk, an inmate lays in the fetal position, bloodied and bruised, cowering whenever Elijah would even bother to look in his direction. Soon the slamming thud of boots could be heard as prison guards made their way to the cell.

Guard: Inmate Stewart, it’s time for your processing for release.  

One of the guards notices the cowering inmate in bed as Elijah looks to grab his few belongings in the cell and head for the door.  

Guard: What the hell happened to you?

Elijah: He fell earlier today. Took a tumble down the stairs. It’s quite unfortunate but that seems to happen here a lot.

Inmate: Y-yeah. I fell.

Guard: You should go to the infirmary and get that seen to. Stewart, come with us now.

Elijah quietly walks out of the walls of the main part of the prison, being greeted with cheers and respectful gestures from most of the inmates. In a world that respects only strength, Elijah had carried himself as a lone wolf with a brutal violent streak whenever crossed. After a lengthy process of paper work had been completed, he had finally shed his jumpsuit for a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt, a far cry from his usual taste of clothing. Soon, after being given his release papers and the money he had accumulated in his relatively short prison stay, he was outside the doors. Free. Just outside the gates, a black limousine was waiting. He already knew that it was for him and began taking steps towards it but when the door opened he stopped in his tracks, not recognizing the short woman with all black clothing who appeared.

Elijah: Excuse me, but who the fuck are you? You’re not Mitsuko.

Alana: My name is Alana, your new concierge. Mitsuko was unable to make it personally, I’m sorry to say. I have been assigned to you now and I’m hopeful that you’ll be pleased with my assignment as much as I am the placement. We haven’t much time to get where we need you to be, shall we go?

Alana disappears back into the vehicle, Elijah smirking but following her and opening the other door, slamming it shut before the vehicle takes off onto the endless highway.

Alana: Mitsuko does send her regards, and by regards, I mean this quote: “Tell that insane piece of shit that bailing him out of prison is becoming a full-time job for me and for him to stay out of trouble this time.” You must be very important to what someone has planned. It’s not often that a Federally administered prison sentence isn’t totally served. You should be feel relieved.

Elijah: I’ve been in and out of prisons most of my life. What’s another four years? But, we’re not in this vehicle to discuss the administering of justice in America’s prison code, are we? You are here for me to do something otherwise I would not be roaming free now.

Alana: We have a new project for you to undertake. In Elite Answers Wrestling.

Elijah: Elite Answers Wrestling?

Alana: You may have recognized it under the name Extreme Answers Wrestling. I believe that was the name it was under before you disappeared. But, we’ve arranged for you to sign with them and apparently, you’ll be on the Voltage brand. Seems to be one of the last actions of the outgoing GM before he was ousted.

Elijah: Heh…wrestling, again? I enjoyed my last wrestling stop, you know? Pain. Carnage. Disruption. It was a paradise for someone like me. It’s a shame the place closed its doors before all my ambitions could be realized.

Alana: Amazingly enough we already have a match for you and it’s against an opponent for a valuable piece of hardware: The Young Lions Cup.

Elijah: Young Lions Cup!? (Scoffs) You want me to compete for a trinket competed over by snot-nosed rookies? Where is the fun in that?

Alana: It is a prize that is a stepping stone to an even bigger prize. When a holder has defended it successfully five times, they may challenge for either the EAW New Breed title or the recently reinstated EAW Hardcore Championship.

Elijah: Hardcore, eh? That’s with no rules and the like…. Hmmm

Alana: The Hardcore title intrigues you? I was told that titles don’t mean that much to you. That you were a monster of the most vulgar, repulsive, and disgusting variety possible.

Elijah; You’re right. But in this case I think it may be of interest to hold their little trinket of hardcore excellence. I have never been to EAW but I know from whispers that their champions are well-treated and have considerable leeway.

Alana: Why do you want that?

Elijah: Simply put I want to grind everything that exists underneath my heel. Like a dog being forced to smell its own filth, I want to force everything that I encounter to bow to me. The best way to get what you want from the likes of the people who run such cutthroat organizations is to make their fans and corporate sponsors love you. That will not be a problem. I will bring a level of violence and mayhem that EAW could only dream of before.

Alana: Bold talk. There are other operations ongoing, but this one is particularly important. I would advise that you not get overly cocky about your debut. Your opponent is worthy of the Young Lions Cup and the opportunities that come with it. She is Aria Jaxon, one of the most revered female wrestlers in the world today and the current holder. She has turned back men and women alike. It will not be an easy match even though you’re a much larger and stronger opponent than she is.

Elijah: There is more to this. It is not about just simple physical strength. The fact that I will have every bit of film at my disposal to review this little woman’s abilities...and the fact that she knows absolutely nothing about what she’s stepping into the ring with. Things like victory and defeat don’t mean as much to me as simply seeing how much pain another human being can tolerate…. before I snap their spine. Have you ever been in prison, Alana?

Alana: I’m sorry, what?

Elijah: Have you ever been imprisoned? Do you know what that is like? Being caged like an animal, fighting other animals? I have been that way for the last few years. It gets boring. The weak will eventually stay far away from you once you show how strong you are. Even the other strong animals steer clear, knowing you’re not worth the trouble of a fight. I’ve literally had to start fights with random people for entertainment in Terra Haute. Now I’m back in the world, free to do as I please once more.

Alana: I suppose.

Elijah: Where are the rest of my assets? My home?

Alana: That’s been provided for you. All your assets have been held in trust by Mitsuko. She’s even bought you a small home in Edinburgh. (laughs nervously) Which is a bit strange honestly considering one of your release restrictions is a ban on international travel for a little while. We have other little safe houses and things of that nature available until you decide if you want a place in the US.

Elijah: …….

Alana: Are my answers to your liking?

Elijah: Your answers are fine. I’m just eager to restart what I was born and created to do: cause mass mayhem. I don’t know anything about this little Jaxon creature or much about Elite Answers Wrestling other than a few old faces. I just know that everything that they think they know about their world is about to drastically change…and it’s going to start with the destruction of this woman.

Alana: Please don’t do anything rash.

Elijah: Her leaving the ring alive would be preferable. But accidents happen.

The camera fades out with Elijah laughing hysterically, dreaming of all the carnage that he hopes to unleash upon EAW, starting with the talented Young Lions Cup Holder, Aria Jaxon. With the picture completely faded to black, only a few menacing can be heard. 

Be prepared…. for I bring Carnage…. with my two fists.
Ryder
Post December 7th 2016, 9:47 pm by Ryder
Mother Famine is starving? Starving for what? Some significance and tenor? I literally heard who I was facing this week, and I had to take time out of my precious day to figure out who the hell you and your fiance are. You talk about the future being what you are about, and that the past is the past, but I think you are significantly undervaluing the influence the past can have on the present. My past is full of disappointment and heartbreak, highs and lows, successes and failures, and since I have returned, I have simply redefined the meaning of melancholy. Ho-hum. Since I have been back, I have experienced my demons, met the visage of hell with fire burnt upon my face, but it never stopped me from desiring more. Asking better of myself. Never being complacent… But this is the same old story retold with different words. Let make look at your past, since you have exceptionally went out of your way to avoid it. You have held a championship, yes? So have I. Actually four of them, one of them being the exact titles that both of us desire so much. It is hard to put a sensation into words, but you have to think of it in an abstract way. Does a heroin addict crave heroin more than someone who has never done it? I think all four of us can easily agree with that, along with anyone with simple common sense. I have held the EAW Unified Tag Team Championships, and I want them back. I have withdrawals, scratching at the arms and foaming from the mouth when I think of the gold I wore around my waist. Okay, perhaps not, because I am sane, something that is very foreign to you, your fiance, and anyone else associated with that tirade. The Sanatorium, huh? Historically, these medical facilities were used as a terminal for tuberculosis, imprisoning infected individuals and leaving them to die. Tuberculosis, you know, that disease that is perfectly curable now a days. Isn’t it telling how you and your fiance name your faction in honor of a facility that serves no modern use? Your stable is exactly that. You have no meaning, no purpose, and no entertainment value to the sad name and stigma you carry yourselves with. It does not require an ounce of creativity for someone to call Miles and I something as simple as sad, douchey, cookie-cutter, or immature. With an ounce of intelligence, though, you can see the money and entertainment values that are plastered upon the faces of Miles and I, along with the pure wrestling skill. Matt and I are simply better than you. I cannot prove this with words or accolades, because anything can happen on any given day, but on this given Dynasty, you are going to meet defeat from the hands of Matt Squared. You will be crawling towards the ropes, hand clawing into the pale canvas, inching your way to an oasis of safety like a caterpillar, but it will accomplish nothing. You will be dragged back to the middle of the ring, meet you end, meet the canvas, meet the three count, and meet defeat. I am not saying this a simple threat, and I am not saying this as an intimidation factor. I am saying that Matt Squared is better than whatever fallacy of a cancerous joke The Sanatorium is. You see, Alexis, you are inferior to me, you are inferior to Miles, and the Sanatorium is inferior to Matt Squared. You can continue to associate yourself with the man who failed to achieve any success despite winning the King of Elite tournament. Eclipse, you got thrown into a situation you should not have won, and you won, but you benefited none from it. This time, you have been thrown into yet another situation where you should not win, but this time, you are not going to win. From the highest pillars of victory, to the lowest divots in a grave, you have seen it all, and so I have I, but on Dynasty, you will endure the sound of air swooshing past your ears, striking your eardrum as fear swells up in your stomach (which is more acquainted with the taste of savory human), you will realize that your fate has been met: You have been knocked off your temporary pillar of highness, and Matt Squared has replaced you.
Laura Laine
Post December 7th 2016, 9:30 pm by Laura Laine
EMPIRE PROMO 02: FOCUS

The scene opens up to a training gym in the middle of Aspen, Colorado. At the punching bag stood EAW Vixen Laura Laine, wearing a dark purple hoodie with her hood over her head. She also wore black gym shorts and a pair of running shoes whilst her hands were taped up in white sports tape, causing her hands to curl in a natural fist. She kept punching at the bag, always making sure to take a step to either side before delivering an old one-two to the black bag hanging by the wall.

“Alright girl you can do this, just keep your eye on the target. Don't worry about the mistakes you make!”

She said to herself as she delivered a stiff kick from around the corner to the side of the opponent.

“Your opponent is strong and very powerful, be sure to keep your head low, and make sure you grab her before she grabs you.”

Laura makes a sudden feint to her left hand side, somersaulting back to her feet and delivers a dropkick to the punching bag, she lands in an awkward position position.

“Robot or not, she is very prone to injury, so remember to stick to one body part and damage it as much as you can before you lock in the proper submission hold to get her to tap out.”

She stands up to her feet and watches as the punching bag swings in numerous directions from the dropkick she delivered.

“So what if she teamed with Azumi? So what if she has an experience edge?”

She sighs and looks down at the floor. Still talking to herself.

“Just take a deep breath, you'll feel way better.”

Laura straightens her posture before taking a nice long breath in. Followed by a nice long breath outwards. Her body standing still as the carbon dioxide blew out her mouth slowly.
She took another breath in, holding in before exhaling again.

“Good. Now it's time to get some exercises in.”

She kept talking to herself as she looked around the gym for some dumbbells. However she at first finds some treadmills.

“Maybe a bit more cardio can help me out. After all I'm gonna need more than packing a good punch.”

Laura kept talking to herself as she walked towards the treadmill. She stopped by the stereo and placed in an old Rancid CD before getting on the treadmill, adjusting the settings to match a higher speed and turning it on, running to match the speed of the treadmill.

“Use your agility, your flexibility and your endurance, with it you’ll surely beat Mei. But don't for a single second think that you should underestimate her. That's how you lost to Alexis, don't let it happen again! EAW won't hand opportunities to just anybody, show them exactly what it means to be a Vixen!”

Her look of fear turned to a frown if determination, her brow lowered as the camera zoomed out on her looking at herself in the mirror in front of the treadmill as the screen cuts to black.
Adrian Christ
Post December 7th 2016, 8:14 pm by Adrian Christ

Well, would you look at that? I have a match this week. All I had to do to finally get a match after an entire month was to threaten violence upon innocent EAW workers. Do you see anything wrong with that, Monroe? Because I sure as hell do. I have been busting my ass in and out of the ring since I got here and the only thing I have to show for it was being sidelined for three weeks. I got put on top shelf by Monroe like I was some kind of ripped Woody doll in Toy Story. You see, I learned something that I found out a long time ago but forgot somewhere in my previous retirement… you don’t get anywhere in this business by following the rules. Following the rules gets you nowhere but put in stupid costumes and forgotten about. Breaking the rules got me a name early in my career that anyone who’s anyone here knows of. Breaking the rules got me one of the most prestigious titles in CWF that I or most people here have ever seen. BREAKING THE RULES got me a match against a man named Azrael, who doesn’t know it yet but is screwed come Dynasty. So congratulations Monroe! Congratulations everyone on Dynasty! You have awoken the inner Renegade in Adrian Christ. I’m going to go where I feel like going. I’m going to do what I feel like doing. Most importantly I’m going to take this tire iron and beat whoever I want to beat with it, and I’m going to do it without any consequences whatsoever or I’m going to keep bashing people’s skulls in. You hear that Monroe? That is how this shit works now. I’m going to do whatever I feel like and you’re not going to stand in my way because you’re obviously not in charge. You’re obviously not in charge of the world champion Senn. You’re not in charge of Dynasty, at least not really considering how many people I see complaining all of the time. You’re most definitely not in charge of me. So do yourself a favor and just keep the opponents coming, because I’m not some loser that needs days off like the rest of the filth around here, and we won’t have a problem. If, BIG IF you finally grow some balls of your own instead of just fondling Lucian Black’s, and think that you can boss me around, do yourself a favor and look me up on YouTube and see what I’m capable of and think again. Now to my opponent this week on Dynasty…. who was it again? Oh right some rookie no one’s ever heard of named Azrael. Well, I guess I did just want anyone to fight, but was there really no one else? This guy is greener than the marijuana that TLA is no doubt smoking all the time. Oh look he’s apparently the Angel of Death. Yet ANOTHER crazy person in EAW. What the hell keeps attracting lunatics to EAW? It doesn’t really matter I guess. Sane, crazy, man, angel of death, it doesn’t matter. Just make sure your ass makes it to Dynasty and I’ll supply the pain. The time of the renegade starts now.
Bhris Elite
Post December 7th 2016, 7:19 pm by Bhris Elite
Ooh look at me I’m Terry Chambers and I can deadlift 500 pounds I’m such a badass.  Now only if you had enough strength to pick your career back up to where it once was.  You don’t need to be that strong do you?  I mean you’ve only been doing the same thing since you started here in EAW.  I mean I know I’m not one to speak it took me 7 years to win a title.  We know that Terry difference since you’ve been here you’ve never changed you’ve always been the same annoying pest you are now.  I grew over the 7 years something you can’t say Terry.  You’ve been on a drought for a while now I mean 2016 really hasn’t been your year has it?  No need for me to explain all of the things that went wrong for you.  You know those are and I don’t want to upset you too much I know how you get whenever the topic is even talked about.   So let’s move on from those past failures and let’s move on to what will be your most recent.  Going against me and thinking you can beat me.  Going against me and thinking you have a chance to walk out victorious and after Saturday come out here the same exact night and brag about how you won.  That’s what you think is going to happen.  You think you are going to leave me in the past but just like any other time you thought something was going to happen.  It will be struck down you will get the same result yet again.   See Terry I could have picked any match and I could of won any of those matches against you.  Whether it was a Ladder match, A Tables match, Iron Man, Submission and a hundred of other matches.  Doesn’t matter which one it is you’ll face the same result.  You know it, I know it and those fans who you claimed to be 40-year-old-virgins and are overweight with no dead end job.  Well they know it too.  Terry you claim that somehow I fear you.   Where exactly did you come up with that and how?  I mean when you say things do you mean them or do you just say things so you can seem all big and bad.  If I was scared of you I’d still be avoiding you.  If I was scared of you I wouldn’t have CHALLENGED YOU! To a last man standing match.   See what you wanted was just a regular old one on one match a match where even if you lost(Because you knew you were) you’d still be able to walk the week after.  If anyone is scared of anybody it’s you being afraid of me Terry.  You were the one who decided to no show last week when I offered my challenge.  I mean sure you accepted but you didn’t do it man to man.   I mean I was probably expecting too much out of you anyway especially when I said “Man to Man” see you aren’t even a man Terry.   I mean you aren’t even a female because the Vixens would of at least had grown a pair to go out there and talk to me face to face.  I mean I won’t even be surprised if you no show this week too and try to tell me you’re still suspended.  You didn’t get suspended Terry not for such a weak attack I know it.  It’s just an excuse if anyone is going to be suspended it might be me after what happens this Saturday.

You’re right Terry I’ve also failed when it’s time to succeed however it’s my own fault.  I have a big enough pair to admit that those losses most of the time were on me.  You on the other hand rather blame it on everyone else.  Whether it’s management or whatever stupid excuse you might have. You are not being held down because of me or any other “Low Card Elitist” you are being held down because you aren’t as good as you think you are.  You are the one who barley deserves to wrestle in a bingo hall or a high school gym let alone be in the same ring as me.  You call me what you want an overrated piece of shit, trash or whatever the case may be.  Just know you are going to regret all that when I literally kick you in the jaw so hard you swallow all those words you’ve said this week and you’re teeth on Saturday.   A failure in life? Well Terry look no further than into you’re mirror to find out what that really is.  Look while you can though because you might not look the same after Saturday.   I’m not going to panic in a last man standing match I know what I’m getting myself into and even though you’ve been in one it will you to panic.  Because when you look into my eyes Saturday you will see a different Chris Elite and that alone will make you want to knock yourself out for 10 seconds on Saturday.  You counting 10 is also music to my ears too in a weird way.  I didn’t think you can count so high.  Now I won’t feel so bad, because I was reading comments from some of my fans that I should feel ashamed of myself for fighting someone with a mental retardation.  Now maybe if the next time you decide to pick up a mic, hopefully that not being anytime soon.  You can count to 20 or maybe even 30 so I know for sure.  Maybe even take a live IQ test.   Also I haven’t left in a year so the whole “Chris leaves when he doesn’t get his way” should of died a long time ago.   I understand you don’t have a lot of material so you must repeat yourself or others so.  However next time at least think of things to say without making them up, repeating yourself or stealing jokes from other people.  Or hell don’t even speak at all and let your actions do the speaking…  Damn, well I guess no matter how you put it you’ll get an L.   Sucks to suck doesn’t it? I mean I wouldn’t know.  Terry you aren’t forcing me into retirement you aren’t forcing me to the hospital.  You aren’t even pushing me to the limit this Saturday.  After this I want you to stay far, far away from me.  I want you to man up and come out here and tell everyone I did what you said I couldn’t and that’s knock you unconscious for 10 seconds without you having some type of wack ass excuse.  Will that happen? Probably not but regardless of that I’m still walking out with the W while you are either stretchered or helped backstage.  So you keep deadlifting those 500 pounds while you can because you won’t be able to lift anything after Saturday not even your own weight.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post December 7th 2016, 6:37 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
EAW Promo #3

“Closer”

I love it when my opponents are full of themselves. I stare in glee as I watch them go on about how much of a bad ass they are, how they're untouchable, and other random shit that amounts to their special snowflake status. You should've seen how cocky Kendra was when she was ranting about how she could beat me. Hell, I'm sure Tarah still bitches about me exploiting her leg is cheating. That's the problem with this "vixens" division- you ladies talk so much shit but blame everyone but yourselves when you lose. Ironic, considering People accuse me of pulling the same shit. It’s okay, though, sweets. You just exposed yourself to be a basic bitch just like the rest. I’ll break you the same way I broke the others.

(Sighs)

I had high hopes for you, Cammy, I did. My reign may have been forgettable, but allow me to reintroduce myself. I am Stephanie “Cloud” Matsuda, War Queen of Sanatorium. I am the women whose sole existence is to spoil your dreams and aspirations. You will not defeat me tomorrow night. You will not walk out of the chamber as the Specialist Champion. You just like everyone else thinks they’re still fucking with the Sky Princess. Keep your head in the clouds sweets- no pun. I’ll continue to wage war on this sad excuse of a mid card division, whipping you all into shape. I’ve had enough with everyone’s lollygagging. If I have to remain the villain everyone loves to hate to save women’s wrestling...then so be it. Consider this future ass kicking as a lesson to NEVER underestimate your opponent. I know what you’re capable of Cammy. The thing is...you don’t know me as well as you think you do. A couple of practice sessions is not enough time to understand the psyche of your foe. Have you forgotten how I stood triumphant in the ring above Haruna and her little friend while you remained outside like a sacred bitch? Matter of fact- what took you so long to fight me? You don’t have to answer right away. Just let it sink in your head for a while. 

One thing you and I agree on is Cai walking away with the title. She has to win, just like I have to beat you and the five other women standing in between me and history. Maybe one day you and I will see eye-to-eye and sit down for a cup o’ joe. Until that day comes, you’re the enemy. This not something to be taken personally, just business. I may have ‘followed in your footsteps’ by defeating women like Cleopatra, but our similarities end there. First off, Cai and I understand something most of you have yet to grasp. Only one of us can stand on the mountaintop. The Women’s World Championship is a singles title NOT a tag title. There’s nobody to share the title with except for lackeys and bottom feeders. When I walk out of Road to Redemption as the FIRST ever multi-time Specialist champ, everyone’s going to look at me sideways, including my allies. I know for a fact my sisters are going to want a crack at me, something I’m more than happy to provide. I understand their hunger, their need to justify their existence through violence. We’re all monsters here in the Land of the Elite. We try to dignify this bloodsport with quotes of long dead philosophers and convoluted stories of our personal life, but at the end of the day all these fans care about is one body on the canvas and another with its hand raised in victory.

(smiles)

Know what? Our fight is going to be one hell of a match. I know I’m going to be in for the fight of my life. Overcoming Cameron Ella “Formerly Best in the World” Ava will prepare me for the next challenge. Winning at Road to Redemption will provide me with the necessary momentum I need to move up the ranks in 2017. For that Killa Cam, I thank you. Your sacrifice won’t go to waste, that much I can promise you. I just can’t let you win, not when I’m so close to glory! (glares) I’ll break your legs if I have to! I’ll set fire to your fucking hair- whatever it takes Killa Cam! The Coven pieced this together perfectly, and I will do whatever it takes Cam! Know this and understand it: I can’t afford to get knocked down again. I learned from my mistakes and changed my strategy. The woman you’re about to meet in the ring is never the woman she was the day before.

(crosses her arms and sighs) 

Welp, time to fly Cammy. Don’t blame me for what happens to you out there. Blame God.

(walks off as the camera fades)
Believe me kid, you do not need to inform me of your attributes as I am well aware of the kind of fighter you are.  I hope you wouldn’t think me naïve or arrogant enough to storm into battle blind with someone who’s been doing this since his face was spotted with acne, because I’m not.  Hell, I hand-picked you to be my opponent.  You have in-ring experience that a majority here doesn’t have; which acts as fuel to the burning flame that is your self-assurance.  But stay wary young fighter, as too much of that fuel could produce an inferno too great for you to handle…just a little advice for future reference…assuming of course you’ll still have a future after I’ve rid my hands of your filth.  You’re someone who will not bend or break easily – and I respect that – however, it doesn’t waver the fact that ultimately you WILL be broken!  What has sealed the fate of many before you, acts as your biggest weapon and weakness; over-confidence -- it is after all what led to the beating you received by Lucas Johnson some time ago.  I’m certain your confidence wrongfully assured you that a day like that would never come about.  All the more reason for me not to be influenced by your, albeit, riveting monologues.  I’ve seen hundreds with all the pizzazz and charming charisma that you’ve displayed, come in with talk of how they’re going to excel to the top of this business and change the face of it forever, but not even a fraction of them make it.  Sure, you can argue that you’re not like the rest who’ve indulged in empty promises and hallow threats that never saw fruition; just as I could argue that I’m unlike any big man you’ve ever faced, but what would be the point of that?  All of that talk would amount to nothing, especially without evidence to secure their authenticity; carrying no weight whatsoever in this conflict.  So let’s strive to remain factual…hell, one of us has to.  The fact is I know you’re good.  The fact is I know you know you’re good.  The fact is my reach, height, weight, strength, in-ring dexterity, and experience severely exceed that of your own.  The fact is being in the ring with me may be a thrill for you, but it will also be a very painful experience.  It’ll be a true testament of your worthiness to compete for a belt that those like myself and Starr-Stan helped legitimize.  The fact is my wish for you is to succeed, I just doubt everything you say.  Such as calling yourself the best performer the EAW has, yet you have little to no Match of the Week mentions on your resume; in fact I doubt you’ve been here long enough to have even participated in a five star classic.  I also question your merit for a name like Mr. Pure Wrestling.  Pardon my pessimism as I don’t mean to put you down, but believing is seeing…and needless to say I haven’t seen enough from you.  But I aim to see what all of the fuss is about.  Consider this a once in a lifetime opportunity to make a believer out of someone who could grow to become your biggest supporter; as I don’t care much for TLA, his wild antics, or his brand of humor.  But that’s another conversation for another time.  I have a message I want to convey and you’re the vessel I will work my message through.  This is in no way about stopping this non-existent ‘down spiral’ angle the powers-that-be are trying to push; as I won my latest match and in between my separate encounters with Eclipse Diemos and Devan Dubian, was one which I prevailed in with long term rival Kevin Devastation.  So make no mistake about it, Hades is doing just fine for he has found a purpose.  A purpose in himself and in the salvation of the EAW.  To make it as white as the purest snow once again.  And if I must bloody it in order to restore it then I am willing to do just that.  For no price is too steep to pay.  It began with Mark Michaels and it will continue with you sharing the ill-fate of your fallen.  In addition to that, I will remind the world that in contrast to the likes of me, humanity knoweth not a greater fury.  Do send my regards to Heimdall.

--
GloryBeToHades
AlexisDiemos
Post December 7th 2016, 2:46 pm by AlexisDiemos
“I have two moments of my lifetime resting on my head. Two moments that could change my fate. The first...a tag team match to determine who goes into the finals and becomes the new Elite Answers Wrestling tag team champions with my beautiful husband. A moment that stands on the precipice of greatness...and is seemingly going to be overshadowed by the dream team that is Matt Squared. Matt Miles, the golden boy, and Matt Ryder the...the umm...well Matt I’m not exactly sure what it would be that I would call you. Long Island...off brand Matt Miles I guess? Look, you don’t stand out to me. Neither does Miles to be totally honest. Both of you. The two of you together have made it excruciatingly far in this tournament but on that same token of thinking, the two of you have been running through less than stiff competition. Now, you get the chance to meet your real challenge. And I know the first joke popping out of those lips is going to be: ‘oh...where?’ Ha. That’s cute. That’s really cute. You want to know what real competition looks like? Real competition is the kind that has done what we have done through our matches against challengers like JET and challengers like Mexican Samurai and Showman. Just like you, we run through them. Like bullets through slabs of meat. Like knives across throats...and like we will run through you.

Miles is the biggest threat to us. For an obvious reason. Throughout my loves time here in EAW Miles has never been beaten by him. And the two have crossed paths numerous times. The Golden Boy and the Patriarch of the Sanatorium. Doesn’t that sound like a beautiful struggle. A beautiful fight. But in the end...the golden light triumphed over the darkness...but not this time. See, now this darkness...it’s alive. It’s breathing. And it will run through anything and anyone to get what it wants. He isn’t alone in that ring. Not anymore. He has me. He has his doting wife, who will destroy anything around her if it means that she will help her husband take what belongs to him. And if that means that I have to tear apart the Man with the Midas Touch piece by piece until there is nothing left of him but a broken body and crushed dreams so that there is no chance...that he comes out of that match intact...then so be it. I have dreams that I aspire to achieve Miles. You will never deny me those dreams. No one can. I am an absolute. A darkness that your golden touch can never master...and a power that your ambition will never overcome.

As for Ryder...as much as I can say about you Ryder...there isn’t anything left for me to divulge. You haven’t crossed my radar since I’ve been in EAW. I’m positive you’ve done some marvelous things in your time in EAW...but this isn’t your past. This is our future. And EAW’s future doesn’t need you. It doesn’t need anyone that won’t do whatever it takes to make sure that their dreams come alive. And this is my dream. My dream to wipe out the darkness from my past. That scared little girl that was awakened to her passions by the calm hand of her love. The fresh young eyes of a woman who couldn’t compete at the same tier as everyone else. I’m not that scared little girl anymore. I’m a bigger threat than you will have ever met. And if you want to use the argument that you can beat a woman easily, I would love to see you try Ryder. I’m the most dangerous woman to never hold a title on the Vixen’s division...and you are about to find out why. You are about to see the dangers of crossing the Matriarch of the Sanatorium. Mother Famine is coming.

But...I have one more dream. One more passion of mine must be unveiled. And it is something that has haunted me since I woke up in that hospital bed, my head screaming in agony and my right eye swollen shut. The day that Tarah drilled my head through two concrete blocks I knew what my desire was. I wanted to make her suffer. I wanted to end her for what she did to me. She tore away my chance at trying to grab the Vixen’s title. Something that every girl has aspired too. Lying alone in that hospital bed...with Eclipse and other Sanatorium members visiting me periodically I knew that my dreams would be haunted by the nightmares that I would never get that chance again. I’m always the girl picked last for the teams. The girl that always gets passed up for spots or goals, when in truth I can compete at the same level as any of them. And Tarah Nova wants to do just what she did last time. She wants to take my place...my spot...the one that I deserve in the chamber. She probably thinks that she’s more deserving than me due to that...I have after all...lost every match that I could have used to usurp my position as a contender. What about you Tarah? You lost to both Sheridan and Kendra...both girls who own titles on Empire. Are you really more deserving than me for a title shot?

But trading barbed words isn’t what I want to do to you. In fact...quite the contrary. See, Tarah...I feel for you. I feel sorry for you. You had a ‘family’. A family that you hoped would push away your demons. Fight the darkness inside of you. And it had. I got to see a fun side to Tarah Nova. A side of her that I don’t think anyone else could have seen. She was happy. Smiling. Still a threat in the ring...but a person that other newer vixens could look up to and call a friend. And...just like what happened with my sister Stephanie Matsuda...the family turned on them. And you got hit the hardest with it this time...because the person that turned on you...Cailin Dillon...you saw as true family. And now...you are alone once again. Adrift in your darkness. Wallowing in your shadows. Above all else...you are by yourself. And none of your former family can pull you from that. You are alone, child. You are all alone. And though you put on the strong face of the snarling wolf, the Killer of the Vixen’s Division, you are nowhere near that threatening. You aren’t some snarling wolf with gnashing teeth and blood dripping from your fangs. You are a lost cub. Crying for a family, but snarling at those that get near, because you fear that they will hurt you as well. Isn’t that the truth, little Nova?

Perhaps the family you need isn’t one that is made out of light. You don’t belong in the light with them Tarah. You aren’t like them. You aren’t anything like Aria Jaxon, a girl who dwells in the spotlight because that’s who she is. You are nothing like Cailin Dillon, our estranged sister who craves the light as a moth does fire. You aren’t them...you are more like us. You are a woman who finds comfort in the dark side of the world. Have you ever felt blood on your hands Tarah? Seen it in the moonlight? I bet you have. I bet there’s some dark secrets you have inside of you, just waiting to claw its way out. And the thing is...that family you had...would never accept those secrets. Harley Quinn is a villain first...not an anti-hero. And you are looking at the rise of the darkness here on Empire. Already two of my sisters are in that chamber...and that will separate Kendra and Aria...why not make it three?

I know full well that my sisters will not help me in the match at the chamber. I don’t want their help. I want to be able to fight till my dying breath, that’s what I want. I want to hold up my middle finger to the idea that I will always need help to fight my battles, or that I can’t win without assistance. You are going to be proof of that. You are going to be proof of what happens when girls who were born in Darkness try to pass themselves as being dwellers of the light. I want to open your eyes Tarah. I want you to be lying in a bloody heap on the ring floor, with your right eye swollen shut, your head throbbing as pain shoots through it, and your heart thudding in your chest as you begin to wonder if this is the last match you will have...and I want you to take my hand when I offer it.

I pity you, more than I hate you. I pity that you had to change yourself a thousand fold to fit in with your clique. This...high school group. Odds are...you had to do that when you were younger too...didn’t you? When you were a kid you had to constantly act like someone else to have friends. So did I. And it still never worked. You don’t have to change yourself anymore Tarah. Fight me. Try to kill me. Do everything you can to win. I’ll do the same. I have to do the same. Because if I don’t...my dream will simply die. It will fall away like all manner of useless dreams...and I will have nothing to show for it. So aim to kill me Tarah. Because I want to see the real you. I will never give up on you. I see the real you. Even if you don’t...I do. I do. Come Tarah...come Harley Quinn...Duela Dent is waiting and laughing. Let my laugh be a lullaby for you as you drift off into the truth of who you are. Let my laugh welcome you into your destiny.”
Mei-chan
Post December 7th 2016, 9:16 am by Mei-chan

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 WjnGsjp
*It was a bright morning around Area-184 but the people inside the lab didn't know as all of them were working on AXION-184 better known as Mei Hatsukyo or Hatsukyo Gin. All of the people stop working as her body turns on and her eyes flash green. She rises up and her android like voice*

COMBAT MODE FULLY INSTALLED

Dr. Shimada: It works..... It finally works, everyone! Good job!

*All the lab crew feels so happy that their experiment on Mei finally find a success. Dr. Shimada, the head of this robotic experiment stand up beside the laying Mei and smile on her.*

Dr. Shimada: Welcome back, Hatsukyo. I thought we are going to lose you.

*Hatsukyo raise her body with an android movement and quickly look to the left staring at Dr. Shimada's eyes.*

IDENTIFYING..... GOOD MORNING. DOCTOR SHIMADA!

Dr. Shimada: Good Morning Mei! Are you feeling? Are all the systems functional? Are you detecting any problems in the systems?

*Mei starts to process the question and answer back in much sweeter voice*

AXION-184: Yes Doctor... I'm feeling well today, and my systems are fully functional as of this moment. I would like to know about my test oppoent for this week on Empire.

Dr. Shimada: But, Mei.... you are just fully functional but we haven't test your ability. Especially after this robot transplantation on you. This could be dangerous for you. You might be can have a little bit warm up in here to test yourself how far you could possibly go.

*Mei tests out her fist with a swift punch to the air*

AXION-184: Well Doctor, you can train as much as you want with the other models but if I can't beat a real opponent, who knows if I'm able to operate at a 100%. I need test the limits of this robotic body from the beginning, I can't let them get too far ahead, their lead is already too huge, so please tell me who my opponent is this week, Dr. Shimada.

Dr. Shimada: For Empire? Let me check it first. Follow me!

*Mei gets up from her bed as she soon following Dr. Shimada to his desk. He begins opening the scan program and look at the bio of her upcoming opponent*

Dr. Shimada: Okay, your opponent is her. Laura Laine... she's a new vixen with not really good winning streak. She tries to get back up after her match and prove it against you. Your chance on winning this match is pretty good. 67.4%. You can still got this in the bag. But still, you need to be tested with some endurance battle first. Please go to the testing room, Mei!

AXION-184: Only 67.4 %...

*Mei goes to the testing room and his approaches by other android without the fake human skin on*

Dr. Shimada: These are your test opponents, AXION-101, & AXION-105. If you can beat them then you're clear to compete against the Vixens on Empire.

*The robot turns operational as they goes to their fighting stance as well as Mei. They finally go for a battle as the two robots charges upon Mei. She quickly dodges the attack and counter it with her own offense. Mei delivers an elbow to one robot's nape and while she does that, the other robot attack her and it hits Mei's face*

AXION-184: ughhhh.....

*Both of the two robots charge at Mei but she's able to roll back and hits them both with a double lariat and take them both out*

AXION-184: See... Not even a challenge, Doctor... Now do you think I'm ready for Empire, because I know I am.

Dr. Shimada: well.... I guess I don't have any more reason to hold you back anymore. If you want to fight for Empire, go ahead. That is your passion. My job here is partially done. Remember, Mei. Don't push yourself too hard. your body is still fragile and not yet coordinated well. Return to me after you done with your Empire match immediately. You understand?
*Mei nods her head happily*

AXION-184: Yes sir, I really grateful for what you and team have done for me, sir and I promise that I won't your efforts in giving me this body go in vain.

Dr. Shimada: Alright, Mei..... good luck for your third attempt. hopefully this new body will give you more power.

*Mei prepares her stuffs to go outside the area as the scene goes black*

---------------------------

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Image

Code:
This is it. I have returned and I am back even better than ever. A lot of American said that "Third time is a charm" and I try to believe it. My previous two runs didn't work out well because I was too Injury prone and now, it is going to be different. I am ready to fight in EAW and make a good name just like my fellow JET peers. I saw Matsuda-senpai fighting and I also see Azumi-neechan try to climb to be the best and I can't just lay down my body on the hospital bed. I am a wrestler just like them and I am going to prove them that I can fight my own way of success. We were training and wrestling under the same roof with the same mentor and I can't help myself to see my fellow JET fighter still on the way to their dreams. This is what makes me want to keep forcing myself to do this again and don't want to stay still while my friends are still out there. I have returned, and I am not going to lose.

Right now, I'm at the point where even small mistep can cost me my career, and I don't want that. I've already fallen behind to Azumi-neechan, and Matsuda-senpai, I'm not going to sit back and accept defeat. THAT'S NOT THE WAY, I live! Coming from that Puroresu World, I know what it means to be strong and never give up. The Challenge of Laura Laine doesn't scare me but I'm also not like Nee-chan where I'll arrogantly insult my opponents, truth be told, I'm nervous going into this match, the world is watching as I return to the ring and show off that I'm may be down but I'm not out yet. It's going to be a great challenge.

So, Laine. Relax.... I am not that sort of a Terminator like you probably watch in a movie. I am not that kind of killing machine like you feared of. I still have a human heart and a human spirit so never think that you are actually facing a death cyborg. I want to test my ability after I got some extra treatment and now is the real test begin. Laine, I hope you're ready.

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Image

Post December 7th 2016, 7:59 am by Guest
Nice Borġ (SD1)
Time and Again.

For everything there is a season,
and a time for every matter under heaven

Ecclesiastes 3:1

A time for love, and a time for war. 

A time to to build up, and a time to strip down.

A time to speak, and a time to act. 

A time to weep, and a time to rejoice.

A time to be lost, and a time to be found.

These simple dyads laid down in word are imbibed with a wealth of meaning. On the surface they are irreconcilable poles, forever held apart by a vast chasm. But only mine deeper into the secrets at the heart of the matter, expose the vein of esoteric logic which runs between the lines and you shall see they are couplets joined together by a silver cord, or else joined together in ‘accord’. One side cannot be understood except in the context of the other. No thing can be separated, at one and entire, without leaving it’s similar shaped hole elsewhere. Together the left hand and the right form a sacred economy of sacrificial exchange. For the two opposing sides of the coin are forever married. The one that takes may not profit except by the expense of the one that gives. And no head can be raised high without a tail to be hung low. It is the simple order of things. A fair price for all good under heaven. An equitable recompense for the evils of the earth. Shall we then be surprised that this very same principle should underpin  the upcoming ‘beat the clock’ challenge? Six hopefuls pair up and do battle to secure the favourable last entrance in the Extreme Elimination Chamber. But this only at the expense of the others.

Curiously, in my case it has come to pass that this other is not my rightful analogue, but a substitute. Devan Dubian’s time of reckoning has been postponed. The poor dear has twisted his ankle and shall spend the rest of this week merely resting; sitting at the sidelines and recuperating as another pays the price in his stead. Rex, you are correct. Your role here isn't to be the man who beats the clock. You amount to naught but a mere makeshift effigy, thrown upon the bonfire to keep the spot warm. As much should be self evident to anyone. Third time didn’t prove lucky, and our ‘too close to call’ contests have consistently ended but one way...I almost stopped there. ‘What more is there left to say?’ I thought. Yet, your own choice words have stretched out far further. You have tried, I suppose. You have taken the time to hype this up as another close, exciting battle which could go either way. So naturally it is only fair that I take my queue to elaborate on why this is just another day at the office. Firstly, let me say I’m impressed. You’ve resisted the urge to repeat the tired mantras of previous failures. Shame the new ones are probably worse.

If anything about this match means more to me it is because I know that I am fighting for something greater than base pride. The very same would be true even if our roles were reversed in this situation. Regardless, my chances in the Extreme Elimination Chamber seem strangely important to you. For someone who doesn’t need to beat the clock, you’ve spared no effort in laying out what is at stake, that which is already known, all for my benefit. Perhaps this is your way of trying to put me off my game and unsettling my rhythm. You don’t want me to relax, you want me to be feeling the pressure. Yet, pressure is a strange concept. We may indeed think of it as an obstacle. Something which denies us. A bad moon under whose influence we may falter and cracked at the least opportune of times. Is that where you are going here? You’d have a fair point. After all, few Men can know the feeling of breaking under pressure to the extent the you do. Until crowning yourself king of the beggars’ division, your story has been remarkably consistent. A tale of promise on the very cusp of greatness, though you would always be falling short at the most important of time. Indeed, judging from the performance of a couple of weeks past, this issue is yet to be remedies. Pressure, as you well know, can surely break a man. But it can also swing completely the other way. Pressure hardens rock and gives birth to diamonds of great value. I’m no stranger to high pressure situations. They seem to have taken a shine to me, followed me at every turn in my run on Showdown. I admit it's been tough at times. It wouldn't be able to call it pressure if that weren't the case. Yet, I consider it a blessing all the same. You see I've stumbled but I've not stopped. I've been hurt but never broken. I have endured every hell that has been thrown at me and I have come out of the other side with my place solidified as one of the very top tier talents on the roster.

As for Devan, I hope you will enjoy your front row seat to the show. Just don’t get too comfortable, will you? Don’t blink because it could all end just...like...that. I’ll make short work of it on Saturday, I can promise you that. And as I await the time of my coming at Road To Redemption, I too will be watching carefully; watching as hard times befall you in the ring.

Rejoice, the time is right.

God Is Watching
Terry Chambers
Post December 7th 2016, 7:49 am by Terry Chambers
SHOWDOWN I

"Just Another Day"

---The scene opens outside Terry Chambers private gym in Miami, Florida and the cameraman outside of the gym begins to walk in and sees Terry Chambers deadlifting 500 lbs. and after Terry finishes a set and takes a sip of Gatorade and wipes his head with a towel and he notices the camera and walks to it and takes a deep breathe before speaking---

Terry Chambers: In 3 days time, I will be going one on one with Chris Elite in a Last Man Standing match and I will finally put that problem I have with him behind me. People are likely wondering what the problem is that I have with him. Well let me elaborate, Chris Elite represents everything I hate. He is lazy, he thinks having the support of these fat idiotic fans will make him a better wrestler, and he has my number a bit the last few times we went one on one. He's lazy because when he first started his career he had talent and everybody thought he had a great future so when EAW gave him a main roster spot he became lazy and was just happy going out there and putting on a average performance and saying he "tried his best" and the proof is all right there because how long has he been here? He has accomplished pretty much nothing and got lucky with a New Breed Championship reign defeating a guy who is a bigger failure than him JJ Silva. I also heard Chris Elite thinks that I want to have the support of those fat, drunken idiots who may or may not have a dead end job and are 40 year old virgins and likely spend their life savings on just getting a cheap seat just to attend a EAW show. I mean Chris, why would I need them to strive and be great? All that sounds to me is just a excuse for you when you lose always saying that the universe has your back and that they will never turn on you. Let me tell you Chris will only make you weaker, what purpose do they bring besides just sitting on their fat asses and eating all day? If I had to give you any advice I would say just worry about yourself because they are one of the reasons your New Breed Championship reign was your peak because you worry about what others think of you.

---Terry Chambers takes another deep breathe before speaking again---

Terry Chambers: Chris Elite calls me a coward really for spearing him a few weeks back in the backstage are and all I can respond to that is all this could have been avoided if Chris would have just accepted my challenge to him a few weeks back. He says he doesn't want to waste his time but the truth behind all he is saying is he fears me. He will tell you he doesn't but a LOT has changed since our bouts about 6 months ago and I have been on a rampage rolling through every single person in my way since I dumped that waste of human oxygen JJ Silva. I am on a completely different level no amount of film will be able to help Chris Elite this Saturday night. I also hear that Chris said I fail in big match situations and I stand here scratching my head wondering doesn't Chris Elite do the same exact thing? I have seen him in countless situations when he ended up coming up short including his loss to Tyler Parker 2 weeks ago in that qualifying match. Chris, you are right about one thing, I have struggled my entire career here in EAW, and that is because of backstage politics, focusing more on a movie career, and just like the last few months I have been stuck in matches where guys don;t even belong in bingo hall indie shows, I guess you could have called them "entertainers" rather than wrestlers...I guess you would know something about that Chris Elite. As I was saying, it's hard to become a huge success when you are being held down so low on the card and your talent is getting wasted week in and week out and I finally decided to do something about it. I saw you on a higher spot on the card that you did not deserve so I grabbed your leg on the mountain to success, and I am pulling you down and this Saturday, I KNOCK YOU OFF COMPLETELY! You know what you are Chris Elite, you are nothing more than a overhyped piece of trash! Everybody thinks the world of you and acts like you are the greatest thing since sliced bread but they are so blinded by their own ignorance to see you have the wrestling abilities of a fucking squirrel, which by the way might be better than you in the ring. This Saturday, I will take out the overrated piece of trash in EAW and make a statement for the most underrated talent in this god damn industry...GOD'S GIFT TO WRESTLING...TERRY CHAMBERS! I find this ironic, you said last week on Showdown you need this match to entertain yourself to get a higher spot on Showdown, I need this match to make a statement because I am sick and tired of entertaining myself of destroying scrubs in between my thumb and index finger, it's not like you are a bigger star like I can capitalize off of, but based off what the company EAW thinks of you, it looks like I can to them. EAW and me and regular people who actually understand this business see you as totally different things. EAW sees you as a future star who is a hero to kids and what people with common sense see is you are a overrated entertainer who is a fake hero to kids who will end up nowhere and become a failure in life. Chris Elite thinks I will likely panic in this type of match...a Last Man Standing match and its the other way around to be quite honest. Think about it, Chris Elite has never competed in this type of matchup and I have, actually I have competed in way worse matches than this. I have the edge over Chris Elite not only in this match but by in ring talent as well and mind games. Chris Elite is going to come into this match way to overconfident and think this is going to be a cake walk but will soon realize he is the cake walk for me. Chris Elite says I've been struggling for years well why don't we look at Chris;s career for a second, all he is known for is quitting when something doesn't go his way, well Chris Elite, I've got some good news for you...you won't have to quit after this Last Man Standing match is all said and done, because I will have taken you out forcing you into retirement.

ONE...TWO...THREE...FOUR...FIVE...SIX..SEVEN...EIGHT...NINE...TEN!

Music to my ears!

---Terry Chambers pushes the cameraman out of his gym and the cameraman films outside the door Terry Chambers getting ready to benchpress as the camera fades to black---
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next