Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Amelie Larrieux
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post January 4th 2017, 11:18 pm by Amelie Larrieux
It was a bright day in Beverly Hills, California on the second day of 2017. Amelie Larrieux was walking around the kitchen of a gorgeous luxury home of her boyfriend Dane and looked at the chaos from the previous two days as she sipped at her tea. Their New Year’s celebrations had been a bit crazy and Dane and his brother had promised to clean up the mess by the time that she would be back from her next match for EAW.

Amelie Larrieux: Oh I have enjoyed the last few days off. But it is time to get back to the grind. It is time to keep my win streak alive.

Dane Hansen: Oh god… what the hell happened here?

Amelie turned around and smiled as her boyfriend came into the kitchen with a look of horror on his face. The Bordeaux born Amelie just stood there and shook her head.

Amelie Larrieux: Well you and Zane insisted on having two parties. And you’re the one who said not to worry about it that the two of you would clean everything up.

Dane Hansen: And we will. You just worry about your match this week and when you come back… it’s all going to be sparkling clean. I promise we won’t hire a cleaning crew.

Amelie Larrieux: You better not because you’re the ones that wanted to make this mess and so therefor you are going to be the ones who clean it up.

Dane held up his hands in a form of surrender.

Dane Hansen: OK… you win. I’m going to go take a shower and then I’ll take you to lunch before we got to head to the airport.

Amelie nods as Dane kisses her on the forehead before heading back down the hallway, leaving Amelie to head out onto the deck and take a seat in a lounge chair.

Amelie Larrieux: I have a lot to live up to going into this match against Tarrah Nova. I have to show everyone that it wasn’t just lucky that I won my match… my debut and first ever professional wrestling match. From what I’ve gathered… Tarrah’s tough. But I don’t think she quite knows what she’s getting herself into when she steps into that ring against me. She’s probably just another one of those idiots who only sees my platinum blonde hair and big boobs. I guess she’s jealous because she obviously doesn’t have any boobs and her skin is the same colors as Casper the Ghost.

Amelie takes another sip of the tea as she looks out at the Southern California skyline, the colors looking immaculate in the sky.

Amelie Larrieux: I honestly have no plan going into this match. Well… except for the fact that the plan is to get another win and keep this streak of mine alive. I don’t want to be one of those wrestlers that come into a company, puts on an amazing show in their first match and then quickly fizzles out before they fade to the back. I’m not gong to let that happen… I’m going to be raising up into the spotlight and nobody is going to be able to stop me… and that includes Tarrah Nova.

Amelie got up to her feet, leaving her almost empty cup of tea on the small table and walked over to the baclony’s railing, leaning on it a bit so that she can get that feeling of almost being able to fly… think of Rose and Jack in Titanic.

Amelie Larrieux: I’ve heard the way that some of the people have been talking about me… calling me cocky and a bitch. But like I said that Tarrah was jealous of my good looks… I think that they’re just jealous that they’re not in as high of a standing as I am. It’s not cockiness... its confidence. And what’s wrong with being confident?

A sly smirk came across the French native’s face before she turned on the balls of her feet, marching back inside as she grabbed her mug. The scene came to an end as she shut the sliding glass door behind her.
Mei-chan
Post January 4th 2017, 10:51 pm by Mei-chan
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 WjnGsjp

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Image

Code:
Oh, you wanna talk about how real this world is? Okay, I'll show you.... you never be able to rip your opponent's flesh apart. You never be able to pull out your opponent spine and feed it to themselves or everything disgusting you really love to say. Because you said it for yourself. This is not a Mortal Kombat.... you can't even do what they call a "Fatality" as you like. Hey, the Video Game logic said that you can't even do it before you fight, you do it after you defeat them. I watched some of your victories and not any flesh teared up on that match. So, what is the point of you talking like that, I might ask? to intimidate your opponent, of course and you know, I am not the one who can easily intimidated like that. I've seen teared up flesh, I've seen broken and dislocated bones and I've seen it in MY own body. This is why I put on these artificial bones because that part is what makes me continue on doing what I love. If I don't love wresting, I don't even bother to come back here and using this robotic part on my body to go on living. This thing is not my weapon, this thing is just an item to help me continue doing what I really love so much and I'm not going to overuse it as an item to intimidate people. If you want to fight me, fight me like I am the girl that I used to be. I just hit harder than before.... well, it's inevitable, though. Also, my strength is increased as well so I can easily slam you and throw you across the ring but hey, that's no matter for you, right? Just..... fight me like I am a normal girl. I said it again, You are a champion, you fought so many battles and you must fight people like me at least once.... or, if you never fight someone like me, let me do an honor to rip your flesh apart and break your bones just like in Mortal Kombat game..... nope, just kidding. I can't do it. but I can beat you up and put your shoulder down to three count and THAT should be enough.

Oh, one more thing..... the one who get cybernetics installed is Jackson Briggs. Do a research before you talk so at least you can look smart in front of your fans, thank you very much.

Niki Khan
Post January 4th 2017, 9:23 pm by Niki Khan
FLIGHT 420---PDX-->IND

Somewhere over the useless states…

12:23 am on WEDNESDAY

The interior of a private jet. The walls are decorated in a very hip manner...like an irritating way, you know? Like...we get it, you’re “cool”, go fuck yourself.

Anyway...where was I?

Oh yeah...interior of a plane. Niki Khan sits in a single plush seat, her tiny legs resting on top of her luggage. Crumpled pieces of paper and empty coffee cups are thrown about at her feet...or, I guess, where her feet would be.

Niki looks up at her assistant Josie Grey, who walks in from the back of the plane.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…..

…..uh….

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*cough*don’ttouchthatkennyitsjackieszzzzzzzzz

……….Niki….

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

…*clears throat* NIKI LOOKS UP AT HER ASSISTANT…

ZzzzzGAHAWHATWhoAre we going down?!

Heeeeeeeey, Sleepy head...Promo time.

Josie Grey: Ms. Khan? You told me to wake you up with any news.

ohmygodwherearewe?

We’re about twenty minutes outside of Denver.

Ew, Denver...alright, thanks for the update...nighty ni-

Ms. Khan? Would you like to discuss your match?

HA...my match...that’s good….night night, sugarplum…

Niki leans her head back, but angrily looks back up when she realizes Josie isn’t leaving. In fact, she’s waiting patiently. Niki is CLEARLY annoyed.

You are SO lucky you’re cute….and it’s illegal to stab you.

...Thank you...Um, anyway, I really think you should take a look at this match you’re in.

Awwwwww, what a stupid fucking retarded thing to say...so cute...

....huh?...

My name isn’t purple, Sweet Ass.

...um…

Yeah...can’t get booked unless your name is purple, yaknawmean, Perky Tits? Aight, if there’s nothing else...nighty ni-

I’m...SO confused right now…

Niki sighs and sits up, grabbing Josie by the jaw and leaning her head back.

See where my name is? It’s grey. It needs to be purple and bold to mean I’m officially on the roster.

Josie just stares up at the ceiling of the plane, clearly not knowing what the hell is going on.

...Again...I’m really confused.

Oh for fucks sake, Mr. Magoo! It’s right up the-

Niki points up and then stops. Her jaw drops open and her eyes go wide. She looks shocked. Or terrified. Or really, really hungry.

WHAT THE FUCK?!? MY NAME’S PURPLE!! WHEN?! WHAT?!

...ishouldhavestayedatradioshack…

Niki shoots to her feet and starts wringing her hands, pacing back and forth up the aisle.

Ahhhhh, fuck….fuck...FUCK...fuck...FUCK…

Ms. Khan?

SHIT, man...game over, man! Game over!

Ms. Khan?

IT’S NIKI! ...only call me Ms. Khan if you’re nasty…

Fine...Niki...I don’t think you need to worry as much as you are currently doing. If you just keep a level head…

An arrow shoots by Josie’s head into the wall of the plane. Josie is shockingly unfazed.

...starting now...I think you’ll realize you’re more prepared than you expect.

You’re right, Jos...You’re right...you’re right and you’re pretty and you got a sweet ass and you’re right...Ok...what’s the match?

Ah, well, that’s another good part! It’s a tag team match!

Yay!

You and Amy Jayne will be taking oooooooon....hold on a sec...

Josie flips through a few pages on her clipboard before stopping a few pages deep. Her face goes from professional to “bummed.”

Yeah, I said Bummed. You wanna fight?

You can’t. I’m a fictional narrator. HA.

Anyway...Josie gets all quiet.

...oh, right…

La Diva and Bailey?

No…

...La Diva and La Chair?

Sadly, no.

...that weird Trans one and La Di-

It’s Joshi Extreme Takeover...Haruna Sakazaki and Azumi Goto…

...oh for fuck’s sake…

You just need to remember, Niki, you have had the best training on the PLANET. In the short time that I’ve known you, you’ve improved leaps and bounds...Mr. Sullivan has even been saying you’re his best pupil.

I’m his ONLY pupil…

...semantics…

Maybe it’s not so bad, though...maybe this - what’d you say her name was? Amy Jo?

Amy Jayne.

...the chick from Power Rangers?

I don’t think so...anyway, Ms. Jayne has issued a reply to the women of JET. Would you like to take a look?

Yeah, let’s do it. COMPUTER?!

……………………….

………………….do you think she means me?

...why don’t I just pull it up on my tablet?

Hold on...COMPUTER...PLAY THE AMY JO PROMO…

…………...yeah, she can go fuck herself with all that shit…………..

....hm….gotta get that fixed...ok, let’s see who I’m teaming with…

30 SECONDS LATER

I’m fucked...I’m fucked…

Josie powers down the tablet and puts it beside Niki, who grabs it and tosses it across the plane. It hits the Captain’s door and shatters into a hundred pieces.

...my niece’s dance recitals were saved on there…

I’m so fucked...WHY WOULD SOMEONE SAY TO THEIR OWN PARTNER, “STAY OUT OF MY WAY”?! What kind of retard shit is that?! No, Amy, I’m gonna step in front of you and ask for a hug every twenty seconds. Jesus Hugo Christ. I’m teaming with the world’s worst wrestler SLASH the world best house plant against two complete psychopathic douchebags!

Well, as I said before, you are MORE than well-trained for this match.

Which is why I decided DAYS ago to take this match into my OWN beautifully shaped hands.

...you literally JUST learned you have a match…

DAYS. A. GO. JO. SIE. I’m going to take Haruna’s pretty little face and smoosh it  - SMOOSH IT REAL HARD - into the mat, and then I’m gonna grab Azumi by her misshapen ass cheeks and TAKE HER TO TOWN! WOLVESDEN, MOTHERFUCKER!!

Ok! Glad to hear it, boss! I’ll book a training center so we can get to the gym straight away.

GOOD! I feel like hitting something! And smoking a blunt...and snorting a line...BUT ALSO HITTING SOMETHING!

I am simply DELIGHTED by this attitude, Ms. Khan!

ME, TOO, PERFECT PUSSY! NOW WHERE AM I GONNA BE KICKING ASS?!?

Indianapolis, Indiana!

...Ew…

Niki looks out the window as Josie simply stares.

And with that, we fade to bla-

FUCK YOU, NOSTALGIA!

…...black….
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Post January 4th 2017, 9:18 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty Promo IV: #NoExcuses #NoBullSchmidt

The scene opens up to a hotel hallway where EAW Elitist Kelly Hackenschmidt stands in front of a hotel carrying a white bag full of Indian food. He wore a pair of jeans, leather jacket and beanie. With his other hand he dragged his suitcase with him. He went into his pockets and pulled out his keys and opened the door. Only for him to turn and notice the cameraman.

“Oh, hey, didn't notice you there.”

He says as he looks down to notice the bag full of Indian food and the other with his suitcase.

“I’ll be right there. Just let me get this stuff ready. After all, it's date night.”

Kelly offered a playful wink to the camera as he walked into the hotel room.
Once he returned to the camera’s view, nothing was in his hands and he had taken off his beanie. He tied his hair back into a ponytail.

“Alright, let's get this over with.”

Kelly cleared his throat, straightened his back and looked towards the camera.

“Well, I apologise for the delay, but for those of you who don't know who exactly I am, I’m Mister Pure Wrestling himself, straight outta Hamilton Ontario, Kelly Hackenschmidt! Now the day draws closer and closer to seeing myself take off against who is perhaps my most interesting opponent yet, a guy who claims himself to be a Twitter trendsetter and Hashtag Hero and whatever Schmidt makes me want to ramble, Mark Michaels! Now, for those who don't know, Michaels and I had gone to war over who was going to claim this victory over EAW. Now I must say, he doesn't seem to think that I'm still able to go the distance against him? Because it still seems as though nothing's changed. He's still making the exact same argument he made the first time. Nor do I doubt at the end of the week when we finally get the bell rung that he’ll still ramble about the exact same thing over and over again expecting different results from me. Yet he did add a little spice to it if that makes him less insane. You see Michaels, sure, I need to be prepared for loads of things. Yet he seems to forget, that the name Mister Pure Wrestling is only me adding emphasis to my own greatest two strengths of technical wrestling and high-flying. Yet that doesn't mean that I don't have my own merits. I mean, I mentioned before that I was a college dropout right? But hey want to know the difference between me and your average college dropout? Well, if you must ask. That time was spent paying off my student loan debts in Japan. Sure, there, my attitude was more arrogance than confidence yet while there, I learned exactly how to kick the right way. Yet I see what you're trying to do Michaels, and I must admit, it's pretty damn clever. You are trying to get yourself into a home field advantage by dragging a match like ours all the way out of the ring where you can scrap and brawl like the unpretty style you normally have. Yet still you call yourself a jack of all trades. A great technician and a great brawler with a clear advantage in muscle, but you still seem to forget that while an edge in a ring awareness goes even, that technical edge still seems to go straight to me.”

“Think of it this way, when you're playing Skyrim or Dragon Age or Any other RPG game, if you spread your skill set out too thin, eventually you get to a point where someone who spent his time building up what he knows he's good at and knows how to arrange a fight into his favor, eventually you see that there is nowhere to run from it. That's where I failed against Hades, I tried too hard to out muscle him and try to pull a Hercules and out muscle Hades when someone of the skillset of an Odysseus would have been the one to do the job just fine. Yet I will not be as stubborn as Leonidas and send only a fraction of my skillset like I did against him or Anthony Leonheart. Instead Michaels, you're going to get the full potential of my abilities. As far as I’m concerned Mark, you and I have already raised the bar higher than anyone in EAW has this past week, meaning that you and I are both in for a long and eventful battle that maybe not even the likes of either of us had against V. Instead, we shall see a new world of submission Wrestling, and sure, you may come very close, but in the ring you need to light on your feet and know how to wear an opponent down. Or even then, what if all the days of tension building between us isn't done with a duel such as one of Ajax and Hector but rather one swift and quick? After all, reflexes play just as much of a factor as something along the lines of endurance and dexterity. Yet that's the thing about my matches during the early weeks of my run thus far in EAW. Sure, they were against guys who people had never gotten the chance to get their feet wet. Yet one moment I would be in a headlock against one and the next I would have one either locked in The Noose or just about ready to adjust their Hackentudes. That's the thing that a man on social media seems to forget, while he made his success using his celebrity like charisma to get himself noticed; I was busy building my body up and gearing my head into the perfect wrestling icon that can turn the name Mister Pure Wrestling into less into a nickname, but rather a fact of life!”

“Michaels, once our match is through, you won't be tweeting something along the lines of Hashtag; Tough Luck. Or Hashtag; Better Luck Next time or even Hashtag; Schmidt hit the fan. But rather in my case, these fans will be tweeting something along the lines of Hashtag: No Excuses No Bullschmidt out on their Twitter bars to the point where Anthony Leonheart actually has to defend that Hot Topic belt in order to actually make himself feel relevant!”

“Yet regardless, Michaels, that's just from my end of the spectrum. That's only what I bring to this match. The Technical prowess to wear and tear your body down yet the high energy to keep these fans right at the edge of their seats, just where you want them to be when The Social Media Champion takes up against Mister Pure Wrestling! Yet Michaels, it doesn't matter how many holds of mine you can counter, I’ll still be the man of the hour! And there isn't a single Schmidt that's gonna make me quit!”

The camera fades as away as Kelly walks back into his hotel room.
Niki Khan
Post January 4th 2017, 9:18 pm by Niki Khan
FLIGHT 420---PDX-->IND

Somewhere over the useless states…

12:23 am on WEDNESDAY

The interior of a private jet. The walls are decorated in a very hip manner...like an irritating way, you know? Like...we get it, you’re “cool”, go fuck yourself.

Anyway...where was I?

Oh yeah...interior of a plane. Niki Khan sits in a single plush seat, her tiny legs resting on top of her luggage. Crumpled pieces of paper and empty coffee cups are thrown about at her feet...or, I guess, where her feet would be.

Niki looks up at her assistant Josie Grey, who walks in from the back of the plane.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…..

…..uh….

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz*cough*don’ttouchthatkennyitsjackieszzzzzzzzz

……….Niki….

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

…*clears throat* NIKI LOOKS UP AT HER ASSISTANT…

ZzzzzGAHAWHATWhoAre we going down?!

Heeeeeeeey, Sleepy head...Promo time.

Josie Grey: Ms. Khan? You told me to wake you up with any news.

ohmygodwherearewe?

We’re about twenty minutes outside of Denver.

Ew, Denver...alright, thanks for the update...nighty ni-

Ms. Khan? Would you like to discuss your match?

HA...my match...that’s good….night night, sugarplum…

Niki leans her head back, but angrily looks back up when she realizes Josie isn’t leaving. In fact, she’s waiting patiently. Niki is CLEARLY annoyed.

You are SO lucky you’re cute….and it’s illegal to stab you.

...Thank you...Um, anyway, I really think you should take a look at this match you’re in.

A[color]wwww...what a stupid fucking retarded thing to say…[/color]

....huh?...

My name isn’t purple, Sweet Ass.

...um…

Yeah...can’t get booked unless your name is purple, yaknawmean, Perky Tits? Aight, if there’s nothing else...nighty ni-

I’m...SO confused right now…

Niki sighs and sits up, grabbing Josie by the jaw and leaning her head back.

See where my name is? It’s grey. It needs to be purple and bold to mean I’m officially on the roster.

Josie just stares up at the ceiling of the plane, clearly not knowing what the hell is going on.

...Again...I’m really confused.

Oh for fucks sake, Mr. Magoo! It’s right up the-

Niki points up and then stops. Her jaw drops open and her eyes go wide. She looks shocked. Or terrified. Or really, really hungry.

WHAT THE FUCK?!? MY NAME’S PURPLE!! WHEN?! WHAT?!

...ishouldhavestayedatradioshack…

Niki shoots to her feet and starts wringing her hands, pacing back and forth up the aisle.

Ahhhhh, fuck….fuck...FUCK...fuck...FUCK…

Ms. Khan?

SHIT, man...game over, man! Game over!

Ms. Khan?

IT’S NIKI! ...only call me Ms. Khan if you’re nasty…

Fine...Niki...I don’t think you need to worry as much as you are currently doing. If you just keep a level head…

An arrow shoots by Josie’s head into the wall of the plane. Josie is shockingly unfazed.

...starting now...I think you’ll realize you’re more prepared than you expect.

You’re right, Jos...You’re right...you’re right and you’re pretty and you got a sweet ass and you’re right...Ok...what’s the match?

Ah, well, that’s another good part! It’s a tag team match!

Yay!

You and Amy Jayne will be taking on...hooooold on a seeeeeec…

Josie flips through a few pages on her clipboard before stopping a few pages deep. Her face goes from professional to “bummed.”

Yeah, I said Bummed. You wanna fight?

You can’t. I’m a fictional narrator. HA.

Anyway...Josie gets all quiet.

...oh, right…

La Diva and Bailey?

No…

...La Diva and La Chair?

Sadly, no.

...that weird Trans one and La Di-

It’s Joshi Extreme Takeover...Haruna Sakazaki and Azumi Goto…

...oh for fuck’s sake…

You just need to remember, Niki, you have had the best training on the PLANET. In the short time that I’ve known you, you’ve improved leaps and bounds...Mr. Sullivan has even been saying you’re his best pupil.

I’m his ONLY pupil…

...semantics…

Maybe it’s not so bad, though...maybe this - what’d you say her name was? Amy Jo?

Amy Jayne.

...the chick from Power Rangers?

I don’t think so...anyway, Ms. Jayne has issued a reply to the women of JET. Would you like to take a look?

Yeah, let’s do it. COMPUTER?!

……………………….

………………….do you think she means me?

...why don’t I just pull it up on my tablet?

Hold on...COMPUTER...PLAY THE AMY JO PROMO…

…………...yeah, she can go fuck herself with all that shit…………..

....hm….gotta get that fixed...ok, let’s see who I’m teaming with…

30 SECONDS LATER

I’m fucked...I’m fucked…

Josie powers down the tablet and puts it beside Niki, who grabs it and tosses it across the plane. It hits the Captain’s door and shatters into a hundred pieces.

...my niece’s dance recitals were saved on there…

I’m so fucked...WHY WOULD SOMEONE SAY TO THEIR OWN PARTNER, “STAY OUT OF MY WAY”?! What kind of retard shit is that?! No, Amy, I’m gonna step in front of you and ask for a hug every twenty seconds. Jesus Hugo Christ. I’m teaming with the world’s worst wrestler SLASH the world best house plant against two complete psychopathic douchebags!

Well, as I said before, you are MORE than well-trained for this match.

Which is why I decided DAYS ago to take this match into my OWN beautifully shaped hands.

...you literally JUST learned you have a match…

DAYS. A. GO. JO. SIE. I’m going to take Haruna’s pretty little face and smoosh it  - SMOOSH IT REAL HARD - into the mat, and then I’m gonna grab Azumi by her misshapen ass cheeks and TAKE HER TO TOWN! WOLVESDEN, MOTHERFUCKER!!

Ok! Glad to hear it, boss! I’ll book a training center so we can get to the gym straight away.

GOOD! I feel like hitting something! And smoking a blunt...and snorting a line...BUT ALSO HITTING SOMETHING!

I am simply DELIGHTED by this attitude, Ms. Khan!

ME, TOO, PERFECT PUSSY! NOW WHERE AM I GONNA BE KICKING ASS?!?

Indianapolis, Indiana!

...Ew…

Niki looks out the window as Josie simply stares.

And with that, we fade to bla-

FUCK YOU, NOSTALGIA!

…...black….
kennydrake
Post January 4th 2017, 7:39 pm by kennydrake
There is no God in these lands, Solomon Caine.

You are alone.

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 3cPNvH

Solomon...I’m shocked. Honestly.

VOLTAGE AT LARGE...I AM FUCKING SHOCKED.

After EVERYTHING I have done in 2016...after the absolute CHAOS I HAVE WREAKED ON MY ENEMIES…

YOU STILL...DON’T...GET IT.

You sit there, Sol...kneeling before whatever the hell it is you pray to, and you...you speak of nothings...speak of God or whoever...speak of those that send you, the tasks they demand, speak of rivers of blood and washing their feet and please, Lord, please give me the strength to inflict your wrath…You claim me to be a false prophet, you claim my Pack to be “poisoned” individuals…

But you...you’re focused on your rhetoric and baseless threats...so blinded by your OWN ego that you can’t see what’s an inch in front of you....

NONE OF YOU CAN SEE...THE WOLF INCHES FROM YOUR FACES…

You are DAMN RIGHT I’m Vain. You’re DAMN RIGHT I’m arrogant!

Do you know WHY?

BECAUSE I FUCKING DESERVE TO BE.

I am THE SINGLE MOST VIOLENT ENTITY in professional wrestling TODAY! I do not STOP when I see blood, I do not STOP when the match is over, I DO.

NOT.

STOP.

And fool yourself as much as you want, Sol...you step between those ropes this sunday...No God can save you...no saviors will be watching over you, or guiding your fists, or giving you strength.

You will be alone. With me. And all the strength your washed up body can muster, after the years and years of torture and abuse, it still won’t be enough...it will never be enough.

Kid yourself more, boy...tell yourself this is more than wrestling...tell yourself this is MORE than being athletically gifted and uncompromisingly violent...tell yourself EVERYTHING and ANYTHING that gives you the courage you need to bring your haggard ass to that ring…

And I will take care of the rest.

Do you think I’m afraid, Sol? Do you think your endless pseudo-religious bullshit frightens me? Do you think I tremble when you bring up “voices that guide you?”

You seem to forget, boy...I hear a Voice, too.

But that’s where we stop being similar, Sol...while you have a myriad of voices that guide you and tell you what to do, I have One. There’s no cutting through bullshit to get to the point, there’s no confusion over who said what and why...it’s ONE Voice…With a CRYSTAL clear message...

“Kill Them All.”

This year...is the Year of the Wolf...starting with this King of Elite Tournament. I am fully aware that anything can happen in these tournaments...hell, it’s not outside my zone of thought to imagine Sol getting a cheap win this Sunday…I wouldn’t put it past him or anyone else, for that matter…

But no matter what? This Sunday?

All eyes will be opened.

All eyes will be on me.

And those eyes? They will be weeping.

When I paint my masterpiece.

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 54fcf9bf8b8007d8e34c5d59ba2964ae797f4a9e_hq

Wolves Aeternum.
Cody Marshall
Post January 4th 2017, 7:26 pm by Cody Marshall
Mortimer Gotch, you got brass balls. You talk pretty tough for a guy who's height starts with 5 and weight starts with 1. I guess everyone has their own way of compensating for their "shortcomings". Something's off with all of these New Yorkers, but this one takes the cake. Which, considering his sickly frame, he should maybe be eating more of. Let me tell you one thing. Mortimer Gotch is possibly the greatest mystery in this universe. Jesus could walk through the door right now, he wouldn't even be able to explain this abomination. Here you got a manlet, smaller than my teenage son, with an ugly Rollie Fingers mustache that looks like something a teenage faggot would grow, who prides himself on being such a "nice guy". No wonder you can't find a girl. You think you've got the moral high ground because you're a "gentleman"? Well tell me this, "chappie", what on God's green earth have you done to think you're a good guy? You hold the door open for women you wanna impress? You ask "uhh, is this okay with you?" before you go in for a kiss? That ain't good, that's just being a kissass to get what you want! If that's what makes you good I don't fucking want none of it!

You already know this, but I own a church. I contribute to the spiritual growth and enlightenment of all our loyal members. My church also runs a food bank to provide the community's homeless people with, well, food. I don't smile all the time. I don't always tell the crowd what they want to hear. I stick to my guns and it don't matter if you like me or not. I could care less. But you cannot tell me that I do no good. My actions have had a concrete, positive impact on my community. You, on the other hand, are all talk and no action, in the ring and out of it. Have you ever pinned anyone decisively since arriving in EAW? All I've seen are flukey roll-up wins. Beginner's luck, I tell ya. But nobody can save you now. You step into the ring with Cody Marshall, you're stepping up to the biggest, baddest, meanest sonofabitch in this company. Your fruity "dashing dress sense" ain't gonna save you. God is on my side. The President of this great country is on my side. 6 feet 8 inches and 300 pounds of pure Texas farmer strength is on my side. What've you got? A guard dog. What a pussy! You gonna sic his fangs on me or something? Go ahead, you weak, ineffectual, privileged, effete, soft-penised debutante. You ain't gonna win anyways, might as well go out in style, rather than as a quivering, defeated mess staring up at the lights from a pool of your own blood.

Then again, you probably get off on pain. I watched your pathetic excuse of a promo, and I coulda sworn you said that the best thing about life today is how women are willing to smack you around in bed. You submissive piece of shit, you ain't fit to call yourself a man. And then you got the nerve to insinuate that I beat my wife, and to make fun of my southern heritage. Listen here, boy, I don't lay hands on women... only pipe. But I'm willing to make an exception for you, you pathetic pussy half-man. I bet you're gonna go cry in the girl's washroom after I eviscerate you. That shit's legal now. But it soon will not be. Donald Trump takes office in less than two weeks, and then and only then will America truly be Great Again. 

And I'd damn sure rather be great than "gentlemanly". So "ta-ta", vanilla midget. I'll come visit yer sorry ass in the hospital.
Xavier Williams.
Post January 4th 2017, 7:25 pm by Xavier Williams.
Depending on your view of the situation; you have the opportunity of a lifetime, Adrian. You're standing in front of the door that could open up a million possibilities. In my eyes, Adrian, you're nothing more than the unlucky lamb chosen to be guided to its slaughter, but you're so much more in your own. In your eyes, you're a man that the world should respect. You sit back and watch other around you succeed, and I'll guarantee that you believe wholeheartedly that you should be in their position. This is your opportunity to prove that you do belong in the position you crave. This is your opportunity to prove that you're more than another run of the mill Elitist with goals and aspirations that he's never going to achieve. What the one thing that separates you from everyone else, Adrian? Is it your drive? Is it your motivation to succeed? Is it your drive to prove everybody who says that you can't do it wrong? You see, Adrian, when I was in your position; still getting my feet wet in a world so much bigger than you really understand, I didn't sit around and wait for the chance to make a name for myself. The moment I was given the opportunity, I walked out in my second week in the company and slaughtered a Hall of Famer, in the form of Extreme Enigma. My second night on Dynasty after finally being called up to a main brand, I walked out and almost broke Starr Stan’s neck. What are you willing to do, Adrian? Your back is up against the wall; this is your opportunity to fight and you're standing in front of the biggest obstacle that you're ever going to meet. You can sit there and talk about the things that you've overcome, but my friend, take it from personal experience - the past doesn't set the future. You can look at every person that you've knocked down in the journey of your career, but Adrian, I want you to understand that none of them are anything like me. Nobody in this entire company is anything like me. That's your biggest mistake, Adrian. You tell me not to underestimate you, but I'm not. You have my full attention now and that's when things get scary. I have so much to prove after coming back from injury. I have the chance to reaffirm my position at the top of this company.

Have you ever watched Mike Tyson’s fight with Buster Douglas, Adrian? It's without question a night that nobody will forget. Mike Tyson was seemingly unbeatable. There wasn't a man on the planet that could survive that knockout power; when you were hit, the fight was over. Buster Douglas should have been no different; the man was beaten from pillar to post and Tyson hit the man flush. Nobody took that shot from Tyson and got back up. Buster dropped and the referee began his count. Buster got back up and he was stumbling around. Time ticked away - three, two, one and he was saved by the bell. Buster stumbled back to his corner and everyone thought that it was over; everyone thought at the start of the next round that Mike Tyson was going to slaughter the man, and that was Tyson did. Tyson got back and up thought he had the kid! He had the kid up against the ropes! But Buster Douglas didn't quit; the man got back up and Buster Douglas started fighting back. Buster Douglas knocked the man down and knocked the man out to the shock of the rest of the world. That's what you need to do on Dynasty, Adrian. You need to give me the fight of your life; you want to walk out of Dynasty with a shred of respect - you fight, and fight with every single fibre in your body! I hope and pray that you turn out to be more than what I see you for. I hope that there's actually a shred of fucking talent running through those veins, because if there isn't, Adrian, I'm going to break you piece by piece. I'm going to make sure you understand your place and that's it nowhere near the position that I stand. On Dynasty, you need to try do the same thing that Buster Douglas did, Adrian. You need to try to beat the unbeatable. You're the one man that could possibly sweep the rug from under my feet before I'm even given the chance to start moving. But, Adrian, there's a moral to this story and my friend, it isn't to help you find some piece of motivation. It's for you to understand that after everything that I put you through, unlike Buster Douglas - there isn't going to be a bell to save you.

You don't fight with everything you have to win.

You fight with everything you have to survive.
True American Tragedy
Post January 4th 2017, 5:53 pm by True American Tragedy
From The Bottom

Chapter 18: Sacrifice

*The camera fades into New York, it’s dark but of course busy as the rustling of cars echo around the towers, on one tower a man stand over his balcony admiring the view; his hair a dark brown and gelled, neatly trimmed beard with black sunglasses that bounces off any New York lights in view. Jakob “Thunderstruck” DeLion sips a glass of whiskey in a white suite with black shirt and bright pink tie- the clothing matches his character in a noticeable way as Jakob smiles arrogantly to no one in particular, the camera follows his gaze, in the tower block opposite him a blonde and a brunette make passionate love- the camera quickly turns back to DeLion who begins to speak.*

“Resolution. A word butchered and maimed by all manner of idiots during this time of year, the time of year where the year ends. We are given a gift, the opportunity to forgive our own simple sins” Jakob pauses to allow his pearl white teeth reflect even the littlest of light in the surrounding area “Then we are given free passage into a new year, yes! Now, now you can here them say” Jakob mimics the voice of a woman ““Oh I’m going to be better than myself!”” Jakob reverts back to normal voice “Or” Jakob’s voice becomes laced with a heavy Texas accent ““This yar was har’ for meh, but naxt yar? Naxt yar gonna be ma yar, I tell ya!” Jakob’s normals voice returns once again “However for Jakob DeLion; doing a New Year Resolution is just a waste of my fucking time! I don’t need to resolve anything. Nothing has to be fixed or altered- it’s perfect, I’m perfect!” Jakob raises his voice ever so slightly but calms himself in a second as he begins to speak again “More than ninety percent of the world's population will make a promise that they will better themselves next year and you wanna know? You wanna know how many of them achieve these goals? Less than twenty percent. Why? It’s simple really; people are just too fucking lazy, they’d much rather wait for something to happen to them then actually doing something inspirational and doing it themselves. It’s always been something that has both confused and irritated Jakob DeLion; and don’t think for a millisecond just because I’ve grown up wealthy and all that generic Mike Showman stuff, that I never had to ever try in my self-entitled life because I can fully assure you that you’re thinking about the wrong person. My Father and my Mother; they brought me up right, you see, they made sure that I never used my father's fame or fortune to my advantage and abuse their bank account, I was taught to be smart, quick witted and always- always be a step a head. And that’s stuck with me all throughout my teenage years and now into adult life; and it is now very prominent here EAW, I started here with Danny Noxx and now I must continue by myself as I go into the new year- 2017, so now come this Sunday on EAW’s Voltage I begin the new year by facing two other less talented infidels in what could be described as a Professional Wrestling triple threat but in reality it’s just Ahren and Drastik attempting to overcome sheer brilliance, uncomparable  intelligence and God-like skill!”

*Jakob laughs arrogantly, finishing his glass of whiskey, his mouth twitches into a grin as he licks the last remnants of the alcoholic liquid from lips that have kissed many of women. He straightens his back to fully admire the New York scenery to welcome it with a smile that allows him to speak once again.*

“Attempt. The thought of trying disgusts me, trying is knowing that there is more of a possibility of failure-or that there is no chance and one must go out in blaze of glory. And that, that is the only thing that awaits my opponents when they step into the ring with a man like Jakob DeLion, all they have is their woeful attempts that lead them only to defeat. I ask them all the time “Was it worth it?” was the pain and agony they  went through to just eventually get to the point where they are knelt before my feet without air in there lungs and honor to their names. And I assure my Thunderadicals that the answer is always the same, the result never changes- Jakob DeLion will always prevail; losing just isn’t something I do, now, folks watching may think that I have lost match here in EAW but they are wrong, everyone seems to forget that it is EAW who is the one that loses- Drastik mentioned Voltage’s ratings and seem to not think about the very vivid truth of us “Internet Darlings” being able to load our gun but no fire them, but you wanna know Drastik? You wanna who gets to fire the gun? People like you, who like to suck mangerments dick, just to get some fame and glory because right now, your ego as it seems, is fractured and falling around you- the world you so dearly love is being suffocated, by whom? Me. Jakob DeLion. Who faces the man whose parents clearly made, drastic measures, to make sure he’ll be prepared to be a special little someone's bitch; that Drastik, that is what you’re going to be after Voltage, instead of Imp’s or Scott’s- you will be mine! We’re gonna have dinner dates together and I’m not going to show up as a consequence for thinking that your opinion matter, that you are better than me and of course thinking you can beat Jakob “Thunderstruck” DeLion!”

*Jakob laughs insolently, his grasps around glass loosens- it falls from hand into the great abyss below, Jakob continues to chuckle to himself as he walks away back into his apartment to pull out a large cuban cigar from a inner blazer pocket as well as a gold plated lighter. The cigar is quickly lit as the camera continues to follow Jakob making his way into the living room area, placing his sexually sculpted buttocks on a pink, fluffy tiger print couch to take a pull from cigar as he begins to speak once again.*

“Speaking of people who think they matter! Ahrenia, Ahrenia you truly are a bizarre dude aren’t you? Pink skirts and a vicious cat that really should of been put down already, you amuse me Ahrenia and it seems the rest of EAW are amused by you too because it seems to be the only thing that’s kept you under EAW contract for so long, like fuck man, a five year old could wrestle better than you- trust me I’ve seen five year olds wrestle. Every Time you somehow make your way onto EAW’s product you disgrace the very thing that you try to be; and it sickens me that once again I have to be the one who has to point out these flaws since theses so called “men” here in EAW don’t have the balls to say it- but fuck that and fuck you Ahrenia! You are scum, shit beneath my boots and a small fart in the wind,  I can fully assure you cunt that neither a glorified clown or a cocksucker have any fucking chance to beat Jakob DeLion at his own game. There isn’t a race, there isn’t a match because it’s just you two being out wrestled by a superior entity- it’s a war you both lost the moment the puppet masters decided to rid of you in the most horrific way possible”

*An arrogant grin from Jakob who takes a pull from his cigar, he glances outside to the scenery as he continues to speak.*

“Men, women and children come from and wide to come to New York; big blinding  lights, big towers and even bigger dreams- of what? Of resolution? Freedom? Or to put it simply, the American Dream. Starting from the bottom and achieving your goals! Fun, happiness and all that bullshit that just makes Mexicans want to cross a border!” Jakob chuckles to himself “People tend to forget that there is a possibility of losing and always seemed shocked when they lose! We can create memories and moments that can possibly be remembered for a lifetime; there are many of accounts of people dying- giving their pitiful lives for what they may consider a legacy, what happens next to those who are left behind? Does your life make a difference; you would hope so- being so selfless that you are willing to let Death take you. In war, in battle and in fights across time, you’ll see a common subject that is sacrifice- it’s often described as being brave, it’s a honorable death. In any media outlet such as movies or books the forfeit of one's mortality is usually laced with dramaticness and in the case of films- fancy music. But why, why- why?! What is the motive? Surely, somewhere in their small Maero sized minds, there’s this incy wincy voice of self-doubt that is screaming “What if?” because life- kharma has the power and the dark sense of humor to do the complete opposite to what you want to take place after you’re more dead than Eclipse's Mother!”

“Ahrenia, Drastik; are you willing to be a sacrifice? To die, giving your life for someone else, to whom are you giving it to? Elite Answers Wrestling, the Professional Wrestling Industry and the best thing in it- Jakob DeLion! In a world where dinosaurs like Lars Grier still exist it isn’t a very nice world- it’s disappointing and as lackluster as a Solomon Caine match and the wrong decisions keep getting repeated, until when this world were given the greatest gift of them all- the premium package, the token of tranquility and God’s own donation to all your irksome lives. But he was shunned and his good name was dabbled by dirty mouths, until now, now I  get a sense of revenge as I walk into Voltage against two pathetic excuse of semen- renounce them of their futures and walk back out one step closer to being King of the Elite! Don’t believe me?”

*Jakob “Thunderstruck” DeLion grins, leans in closer as the camera zooms forward, he takes another pull of his cigar to blow the remnants into the camera lens- the smoke quickly fades away as Jakob continues to smile arrogantly.*

“Just watch me!”

*The young DeLion points to himself to place the cigar back in his mouth, he gets up from the couch, the camera begins to fade out as Jakob steps out to the balcony admiring the New York night landscape as the camera fades to video package hyping King of the Elite then to black.*
Anthony Leonhart
Post January 4th 2017, 5:28 pm by Anthony Leonhart
Anthony Leonhart – King Of Elite 1st round
vs Lucian Black // Rise on Black's fall

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 200

Anthony Leonhart is with his newly acquired unsanctioned championship known as the EAW Royal Breed Championship, a knock-off of Ryan Marx's New Breed Championship. 8:30 am. Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Anthony looks at the horizon with a robe who has some flair in it. He turns around with the wind reflecting on his robe presenting like he's gonna be in the presidentials. He has a brand new look for this year and he's smiling like he's gonna be in a TV spot.

Anthony Leonhart, EAW Royal Breed Champion

Look at someone who is successful EAW Universe, look at your new champion. Me, me and only me. Yes, I didn't wanted to wait to put my stamp in the history books, I made it now. Look at me, 2016 has been brilliant for me. Now, I've got a girl. A championship. My egotistical side back. Everything. I've got everything and now, EAW put me in the their most prestigious tournament known as the King of Elite knowing that's even I'm a king, they want to elevate my status once again. That's, that's wooo... really smart of their part. Imagine the people seeing a king being crowned as the first two-time King here in EAW. What a moment but they gave me presents too, look who's my first opponent in this tournament. A big fish in a small pond, look at him. His decheance is near. Ladies and gentlemen, check him now, please because in the first round of this tournament, he'll bite the dust. That will be another one who will bite the royal dust, sssshhhhh ! Too much royal for you. Let me talk about him now. Once he was a champion, now he's like everybody else, a freaking hungry young cat...scratching, clutching to his spot of being the top dog, just like the legends in this business that is pro wrestling. But hello you're kinda like off the new generation now, the new ones like me need to shine, you understand Black ?

Anthony shows a picture of Lucian Black printed on a piece of paper and let it fly in the air after watching this picture with disdain, like he's better than him since birth. Then he returns to his original position, replacing his championship.

I know you want to claim another title to your brilliant career but don't you think it's time ? Don't you think it's time for the new generation of course, that's not your case. You want it all, you disgust me. But this time I won't let you become something you don't deserve. You, King of Elite ? Is this a joke ? Why EAW added you in this tournament, is this the new breed of innovative wrestlers ? Excuse me but you're not, you're kinda old now for me in the wrestling industry of course. You should be thinking about your retirement already. And you're here to face the royal breed champion ? Are you sure you wanna taste, what a royal fight looks like ? I may be a new prospect to your eyes Lucian Black but I was and I am still a plague with royal blood ready to blow, to explode your heads with my fists. Seeing you here makes me laugh, a little bit. Now I know why EAW put you here, they must said in their heads, look at Black, he's defeated. Let's give him a spot in King Of Elite tournament  but hello, I consider this tournament as a spot to the next generation to show the world who we are and we have old Lucian Black, former World Heavyweight Champion competing for a crown to his little redemption. Oh my god. That's...erm, pathetic.

Let's me say one more little thing Black. I'm here to change the game, a banner made of pain. I built my own kingdom. So whenever I win or I lose, you won't be able to take my place to my throne because I will still be known as The King With An Iron Fist and also the EAW Royal Breed Champion, remember who I am Lucian Black, you may be a brave soldier for EAW but you'll never beat and destroy my kingdom, I'm over that. I'm beyond the beyond. I'm untouchable. The only person who can stop my ascension to the highest throne in EAW is me and only me. Let the new generation show that you're already, a link to the past. But just a link.
вrσdч spαrks .
Post January 4th 2017, 5:15 pm by вrσdч spαrks .
THURSDAY NIGHT EMPIRE - CHAPTER ONE
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Tumblr_of5klaaugp1qevcs2o2_250 EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Tumblr_of5klaaugp1qevcs2o3_250 EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Tumblr_of5klaaugp1qevcs2o5_250 
THE SHOW MUST GO ON -- INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA -- VS MEI HATSUKYO

"To avoid trials is to avoid living; the more you go through, the more you learn."
- Matshona Dhliwayo

"Since when did this turn into a bad Mortal Kombat movie? “Cybernetics” Ok Cyrax, whatever you say. The thing about destruction and devastation is that one day, someday, everybody will have their curtain call, Everyone will face their maker and everyone will be destroyed. Devastation and destruction is not avoidable. It doesn't matter if you're human or humanoid it doesn't matter and that is the same exact thing that you're going to meet. So are you trying to tell me that you aren't that weak and fragile of a human that you had to go and get cybernetics installed? Tell the truth and be honest, if not with me at least be honest with your pathetic self.  The fact that you needed to upgrade yourself with artificial intelligence just to make yourself feel better, that is the epitome of pathetic! All you seem to do, all you seem to excel at is contradictions, because if you didn't need the cybernetic parts then why do you even have them? Is it some sort of ploy some sort of thing that can make you stand out from the rest of the women in this company? What a hilarious attempt. Babe the only thing that you're proving is that no matter how much artificial intelligence you have, all the cybernetic shit you have, you are still at the end of the day, an imbecile. Even technology couldn’t save you. I'm getting sick and tired of you women coming into this company talking about how fearless you are. The artificial lies you all feel the need to plant in your mind to make sure you have the balls to do this job. It’s a mask of truth, a mask that you realize you need to convince yourself and somehow convince management that you are deserving to be somebody. Talk is cheap and  everyone has a fear. Except for me because I don't have fear, I create fear. You're lying to yourself if you're going to sit there and say that you are not afraid to fight anybody and darling I don't need you to see me as anything the only thing that I want you to look at me and see and know about me is that, that woman that you're going to be staring across the ring at, is a woman who's going to humiliate you. I will how you that no matter who or what installed anything inside of you, I will show them that you are nothing but a faulty product who needs to be discontinued. When you take away the fancy this, the cybernetics all we have was another poor little Asian girl trying to make her mark in his company. You are weak and I'm going to expose you for the weak thing that you are. You wanted cybernetics so you wouldn't burn out? What kind of woman thinks that she'll burn out this company if you were any kind of competition or any kind of women's wrestler you would not have to feel the need to worry about burning out because women like myself do this day in and day out. You’re nothing but a warm up. Nothing but an example. I will throw a fucking bucket of water on you and you'll just fizzle out and die, literally."

Laura Laine
Post January 4th 2017, 2:50 pm by Laura Laine
At the front office desk stood the badge of the Calgary Police Department on a banner. That desk was what the woman of long black hair with blue dyed onto the bottom walked towards. Instead of her usual punkish get up, she wore a pair of black leggings and a loose white shirt underneath her blue winter coat. She walked up to the middle aged woman at the counter.

“I’m here for the Five O'clock appointment.” Laura said as she looked down at the desk.
The woman at the counter looked up at the woman.

“Oh, you're the one with the appointment?” she asked.

“Yes. Of course.”

Laura nodded, her usual smile on her face been all but faded.

The Secretary turned to her computer and kept typing. “Alright, you're appointment is for five. It's currently.” She looked to her watch. “Four fifty five.” She turned back to Laura. “But I’m gonna need to see some identification.”

Laura opened her jacket pocket and pulled out her Legend of Zelda wallet. She pulled out a driver's license registered under the name Laura Catelyn Laine.
Date of birth reading February 5th 2016.
Gender: [/F]. A picture of her with her hair dyed black on the upper left corner.

“Very well Miss Laine. Aren't you the same Laura Laine from television?” Asked the secretary as two police officers walked in wearing the same CPD badge on their sides.

“Indeed I am.” Answered Laura as the secretary examined the driver's license. A smile came to her face.

“Well, I knew your face was familiar.” the secretary returned the smile as she handed Laura her ID back.

Laura put the driver's license back into her wallet which she put back in the jacket pocket. She walked towards the door and met with a male police officer.

“You're the five o’clock appointment?” He asked, he had a bald head with a small beard. He was tall, rather plump, yet in the uniform with a taser and handgun both attached to his utility belt, he was equally intimidating.

Laura nodded as she placed her jacket back on the coat rack. “Yep. That would be me.”

“Alright, follow me then.” He escorted Laura down the long hallway. They made the end of the hallway.
Once they made the turn to the left, Laura's smile completely vanished. She shook her head and walked straight to the third door on the left.
Inside was a room where the walls blocked off a halfway point. Over it was a black long desk and a chair, the rest of the wall being covered by glass.

The officer grabbed a chart board and read it outloud as he shut the door. “Robert Taylor Laine. Hmmm. You two seem to share a last name.”

Laura shook her head. “Unfortunately.”

“I assume you're his only known daughter?” Asked the officer.

“Unfortunately.”

“Hmm.” The officer read through the chart. “Well, it seems as though your father has ten years left on his sentence. I gotta say, I’m surprised that he only got twenty years seeing all these charges; Public Indecency, disturbing the peace, selling and usage of cocaine and heroin, domestic violence, carry of illegal knives, resisting arrest and sexual assault. Your father has quite the resume.”

“Unfortunately.” she said, starting to tear up from.

Laura took her seat, cross-legged on the plastic chair, she grabbed the phone attached to the wall.

The recreational officer approached a microphone attached to one of the side walls.

Robert Laine your visit has arrived!

On the other side of the glass, the door opened to reveal a man in an orange prison suit walk in. He had rather short red hair and a small scruff for a beard. He was accompanied by two other police officers with batons in their hands. He opened up the phone from the other.
“Well, Laura.” A smirk came to his face as he twiddled his fingers on the desk. “How long has it been, too long. My goodness you’ve grown? Did you dye your hair? How long has it been? Seven eight?”

“Ten years.” She sighed. Unable to look him in the eye through the plexiglass.

“Ten years?” Her father grinned more maniacally than with pride. “Ten years of being stuck in this place, having to take down my cellmate in order to make sure I don't get my ass torn open?”

“Well, to be fair, you did put it on yourself.” Laura responded quickly but quietly.

“What was that?” Robert asked, quickly offended. “Well if it weren't for some little girl calling Nine-one one I wouldn't be here now, wouldn't I? But why did you come anyway? Finally realized after chasing that crazy dream that you really are just a mistake that weighed us both down?”

Laura shook her head. “No, I came here because I thought you would have changed, ten years sober since they forbid you from finding drinking alcohol.”

Her father shook her head. “Oh Laura, so naive. Didn't you learn anything? Prison never changes shit! All it does is move you away from the problem and makes you want to squeeze onto your last problems that much more! I mean, I haven't had cocaine in ten years, what do you think I’m gonna do when I get out? More cocaine!”

“That's not what so many other former prisoners have told me.” Laura added as she looked over to the wall, unable to look her father in the eyes.

Robert’s eyebrows raised up. “Oh, so maybe that's why you came eh? Maybe you want to be like your Opponent next week and suck up to your father?” He asked.

“You guys get to watch EAW?”

“Of course. That's all the lazy ass prison guard ever watches on his little TV screen! I saw how badly you got your ass handed to you by Mei Hatsu-whatever, Asian T-X Lady. I especially Loved Your little boyfriend and his butt-buddy’s performance at that battle royal.”

“Look, Dad. That was one night and both Kelly and Finnegan are amazing! You just gotta catch a little glimpse! If I’m just worthless and you're not lazy, then explain my dominant victory the week prior?” Laura's voice raised with frustration.

“One mere Victory isn't enough to make me think otherwise. Especially not against someone who couldn't make the cut. After all I know you better than anyone. You were always scared when a situation doesn't go your way! For example, did you ever tell this… Kelly why you will probably never have children?”

Laura shivered and her eyes and mouth both opened wide. After a brief pause, she began speak. “You are just as pathetic as ever aren't you? You never took responsibility for your actions so you go ahead and blame me! It's like you had nothing to your life that had any real value until some girl you had sex with gave birth to me and stuck you with either having to pay child support or having to marry her! Is that why you abused us? Is that why you treated us like crap for a good twelve years? All because of something none of us three could control? You know, I thought some time in prison would have humbled you by now! But no, looks like it needs to turn you more into a mad man before you finally realize what you have gone through!”

Laura slammed the phone to the wall, sat back up and power walked away, slamming the door shut as the screen faded to black.

(5 Days Later).

((OOC, special thanks to Kelly for approving his part in this part of the promo))

The camera opens back up to a gym where Laura had stood by a punching bag, her punches started to get harder and harder the more she smashed the bag. The bag it self would swing around and Laura would kick the bag from both sides through her yoga pants. She eventually stopped and wrapped her arms around the punching bag to deliver multiple knees to the lower part of the punching bag, her veins ready to pop out of her neck as she pushed the punching bag back. She rose her arms up, yet something grabbed a hold of her. She felt a man’s arms.

“Baby, are you Okay?” Asked Kelly as he stood behind her. He let go of her arms.

Laura took a deep breath in and out. “I wish I could say yes.” She said as she looked up at him.

Kelly put a foot up on a bench as he wore a pair of gym shorts and an Iron Maiden t-shirt. “What has you troubled?”

Laura sighed, looking down at the floor. “I just thought meeting my father after all these years would have been a good idea.”

Kelly sat down and shook his head. “Indeed. I feel like I should have been there honestly.”

“It wouldn't have made much of a difference.” Laura was quick to answer as she sat down next to Kelly's foot.

Kelly however say back down next to her. “Don't be worry about it though. For now, try to focus on your match. You want to start the new year off right, no?”

Laura nodded, resting her head on his chest. “You're right. But the more I realize it, from what I read, my opponent and I are similar.”

“Similar?” Kelly raises a brow. “But how?”

“Well, for one, no matter how we see it; both our fathers have wronged us in some sort of way. Her father is the head of some corporation right? While yes, mine is currently serving twenty years in prison and rightfully so if you ask me. While she seems to want to prove herself worthy of being in her father's life despite being the one who had caused her misery.”

“Well, I should warn you.” Kelly's eyes were fixed on the woman he had in his arms. “Takahashi seems to be quite the talented Technical wrestler despite the normally stiff Strong Style stereotype. It could be a more interesting fight than Mei was.”

“Then that would mean our fight is a test of endurance. One to see who could last longer in a fight.” Laura added as she stood back up. “Though I feel like I have this one right where I want it. After all a technical match is something we Canadians have known best.” She stretched her arms up in the air. “Though no doubt if she is as tough as she is anticipated. I am in for a long fight.” Laura started walking back towards a treadmill.

“Ah, so you're aiming for one last run of cardio?” Kelly asked as he too stood up.

“Yep.” Laura said as she stepped onto the inactive treadmill and turned it on, she adjusted the settings to a more uphill approach.

“Alright, well, my workout is very much finished. I’m gonna grab us some grub. You feeling more for Chinese food or Indian food?” Kelly asked as he watched Laura rush through the machine.

“Indian food. Unless you can find some pad Thai.” She added, looking back towards mirror will continuing her run.

“Well, Alright. I’ll get changed and go check.” He walked towards the men’s change room. “By the way, Laura.”

“Yes, Kelly?” She asked, still having to look through a mirror to see his face.

“Whatever your father said back there, please don't take it too seriously.” Kelly said as he handed Laura a blue plastic reusable water bottle.

Laura shook her head and placed the water bottle in a cupholder. “Believe me, honey. I never do.” She said while looking straight ahead, the scene fading away as she continued her technique.
Elena Miles
Post January 4th 2017, 2:36 pm by Elena Miles
I am the last of a dying breed.

Today, we live in a world where women can complain and get what they want. When something doesn’t go our way or we aren’t treated equally to our peers, rather than just accept that we’re not as good, we turn to sexism. If a woman is not as good as a man at her job she can cry foul and claim that she’s a victim of sexism in the workplace. She can act like she’s not treated with equality and she’ll get away with it; why? Well, because she’s a woman. That is what our society has become. The world as we know it is one where women create glass ceilings for themselves just so they can pretend that they’re accomplishing something. “We’re forward-thinking!” they say, which is ironic given their backwards mentality. By creating these glass ceilings and putting barriers in front of themselves, they’re not really getting anywhere. This little strategy that they have- that a lot of the women here on Empire have- is only going to last so long before people see through the smoke and mirrors and realise what’s really going on here. Me? I’m different. I’m one of the few women who has actually done something with herself. Instead of trying to be “better than the men” I’ve aimed to be the best ever. I don’t care if you’re a man or a woman or whatever ridiculous gender you identify as. I can and I will be better than every single one of you. The only difference between being a man and a woman in this business are your assets… and I’ve used mine very well to get to where I need to be. I’ve been manipulative and conniving where necessary and I’ve made sure that I’ve got what I want, not by trying to push a useless gender equality movement but through being smart. I know my strengths and I know my weaknesses. For one, I’m an attractive woman, no doubt about it. Second of all, I’m devious. Finally, I’m intelligent. These all naturally have their upsides... and then they have their downsides too. I’ve been on the receiving end of true sexist agendas and what did I do? I didn’t complain. I didn’t bitch. I didn’t moan. I got my own back and used it against them.

That’s what I mean when I say I’m the last of a dying breed.

I created my own God damned empire before stepping into EAW through means that almost any other female in EAW would claim to be “dubious” but guess what? Here I am with more cash in my wallet than any of you could ever hope to get over the course of your career and I don’t feel an ounce of shame for it. I shouldn’t have to. I’m my own woman and not a single one of your opinions is going to change how I see myself. Why should it? Why should I allow women who haven’t accomplished as much as I have- who aren’t half the woman that I am- to get under my skin and pull me down to their level? It just doesn’t make any sense. That’s why I’m not going to do it. Instead, I’m going to show you all up. You’re not as good as the Elitists. If you were, you’d be under the same name. Whether it’s “Vixen” or “woman” or “diva” or whatever synonym EAW wants to use, there’s a reason this division isn’t under the same umbrella as the other brands. That’s the thing with all of you. I’m sure each and every one of you were so happy when the Vixen label was removed but it wasn’t just removed. It was replaced. You’re still not Elitists -nor will you ever be- because you’re not good enough. Only one woman in this entire division has won a male title by herself and that’s Cameron Ella Ava. Even then, she was limited to Showdown’s midcard. What about the rest of you? What do you have to offer? Absolutely nothing, that’s what.

The same goes for my opponent this week. Amani Morrison, right? I did some research. Your only  real fortune came from unfortunate circumstances. What are sad, sad situation. Not as sad as tomorrow night, though, when I’m done destroying that right knee of yours again. I know my stuff and I’m fully aware of the injury you sustained in whatever trampoline wrestling federation you were in before EAW. Trust me when I say that this is going to be a quick stint for you because, when I’m through with you, surgery is going to be the least of your worries.
Kevin Devastation
Post January 4th 2017, 10:45 am by Kevin Devastation
You see Tiberius that is where you are right fully my man...They will never like me, and that is OK. They do not have to like me, what I wear, what I drive, and what I do. It is what I do that makes them my detractors slick, and you know that better than anybody else. I tried to literally bury your career alive years ago, BURY IT ALIVE UNDER THE WEIGHT THAT YOU WOULD NEVER EVER BE ANYTHING IN THIS BUSINESS, THAT NO TITLE, NO ACCLAIM, NO KIND OF LUXURY WOULD BE BESTOWED ON TIBERIUS JONES...Like it should have been even then. You say I am a snake charmer my man, you say that Blackstar is as scaly as the custom made shoes I so gladly pay $600, $700, $800 dollahs for every single time I wanna buy them. But you see Tiberius that's just a lot of talk for somebody who claims to be a dragon, to be at the top of his predatory food chain. But in all reality Tiberius, in the the reality that you should live in is this, you can be the biggest, you can be the baddest man of all time, and by God you are getting to be a pretty bad man in your own right. But you gotta realize is Kingdoms are meant to fall, big men go down faster and harder when they fall, hell even somebody who claimed to be a God can fall just as easy. So I do not need to be an "upstanding citizen", I just need to be the man with the master plan, can ya feel me? I JUST NEED TO BE FASTER, I JUST NEED TO BE MORE CUNNING, I JUST NEED TO BE THE SLICKEST THERE IS, DID I MENTION I CAN BE THE SLICKEST THEY IS BROTHAH?BECAUSE I WILL BE THE SLICKEST THEY IS...Only like Blackstar can be. And all the past transgressions can speak volumes of why I might be a snake, why I might be reptilian, why Kevin Devastation might be trying to sit you down and sell you some beachfront property in the middle of Arizona. But you see Tiberius just as you said, just as the words flowed from the reptilian mouth you got you mentioned we both shed our skin, we both can do that and change our game up when we need to.

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM I HAVE WITH THIS IS TIBERIUS, THE MOST ANNOYING THING YOU CAN EVEN TRY AND SAY TO ME IS THAT YOU ARE COLD BLOODED! You are not Tiberius, you think you are, you may even believe yourself to be that way. You sir are nothing near a cold blooded individual, you could have been Tiberius, you almost were. And then you even began it in your last speech, you began to complain about how I kept you down. But you did something about it! You complained about how you were kept down by Cleopatra, and you did something about it. But what I saw was a man who let the Showdown General Manager keep him down, and look what you have to show for it Tiberius..."our SD GM has been trying to hold me back'..."Too bad Ares lost the title to someone else". You see Jones that is where you are not cold blooded, that is where you just come up a little bit to short because you are not a Man anymore. YOU WALK AROUND HERE LIKE THE MAN, BUT YOU AIN'T BECAUSE ARES WAS THE MAN TO BEAT, AND YOU LET A LITTLE STEPPING STONE LIKE THE SHOWDOWN GM STOP YOU FROM BEATING THE MAN AND BECOMING THE MAN YOURSELF. YOU SEE YOU LOST YOUR EDGE, YOU LOST YOUR TEETH...So what ya gonna do to me big bad dragon man, you gonna try and gum me to death? Because if you got no teeth to sink into my jugular vein and spill all the blood I got to give, and finish the job you started years ago and put me down. You...Will...Be...Seeing...Your...Next...King...Of...Elite!!! You will see me be on top again, AND I WILL SHOW THIS COMPANY THAT I AM NO SNAKE, I JUST WEAR IT ALONG WITH LIZARD AND ALLIGATORS ON MY FEET, THEY ARE CUSTOM MADE LIKE THE SILK SUITS I PUT ON THIS BODY, AND THE GOLD AROUND MY NECK WILL MATCH THE CROWN ON MY HEAD AND THE BIG GOLD BELT THAT COMES AFTER IT. I WILL STYLE, I WILL PROFILE, AND I WILL WALK THAT AISLE ONLY LIKE KEVIN DEVASTATION CAN, AND EVER COULD, AND EVER WOULD!

SO I AM BEGGING YOU TIBERIUS, BRING THE TEETH BACK INTO THE FRAY, BRING THAT BITE BACK, BRING THE KOMODO DRAGON, EVERY LAST DROP OF BLOOD IN YOUR BODY BETTER BURN WITH THE SAME PASSION AS MINE IS KID, OR THIS WILL BE A SHORT TRIP FOR YOU TO THE CROWN...Ended by a Blackstar Superstar who has transcended this profession, and this world normal people live in. I am on fire Tiberius, I feel the passion back like some kind of rebirth, maybe it is the change of scenery, maybe it is the fact I get to bring it all back by beating you...the man that cost me everything already. Either way, I do not care about the reason, I am just glad that it is back. Because I need every bit of passion I could ever have against you Tiberius, every bit that I can muster to see you at your best, because you at your best deserves nothing less than Kevin Devastation at his best. YOU DESERVE THE FIGHT OF MY LIFE IN THIS, EVEN WITH THE STAKES NOT AS HIGH AS THEY WERE BEFORE, YOU DESERVE TO GET THE LAST BIT OF ENERGY I GOT BEFORE I FALL, AND I DESERVE EVERY BIT OF ENERGY YOU GOT BEFORE YOU FALL AND LOOK UP. BECAUSE THE LIGHTS ARE ON THE BRIGHTEST THEY COULD BE TIBERIUS, THE CROWD IS AS HYPE AS THEY EVER COULD BE TIBERIUS, AND THE MAN STANDING BEFORE YOU IS THE MOST PASSIONATE AND DETERMINED HE HAS EVER BEEN JONES...SO BRING THE MAN I KNOW YOU CAN BE TO THE TABLE ON SATURDAY NIGHT...BECAUSE I PLAN ON BEING THAT MYSELF...

THE MAN, NOW AND FOREVER.
ThePizzaBoy
Post January 4th 2017, 9:57 am by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens on Pizza Boy sitting at a bar.  Judging from the glass wall of windows behind him, it's about noonish.  He stares down at his glass with a somber and tired half-slit gaze.  Barely turning his head, he glances up at the camera, gives a small nod of acknowledgement, and then goes back to staring into his poison of choice.

PB: We've been around the block a few times, you and I.  Do you think I'm a good man?

There's a moment of silence before a meek, half whispering voice emits from behind the camera.

Camera Man: A-are you talking to me?

PB: Yeah.  I mean, you're about the only one left in EAW who talks to me.  You and the AV guys.  We come here, we drink, we chat on off days.  Do you consider me a good friend?

Camera Man: Well, yeah, I mean I guess.  I haven't really ever thought of it that way.  You lash out sometimes, but usually it's for professional purposes.  You don't seem to like voyeurism, which is something I'm trying to work on.  I'm only here now because you said you wanted to cut a promo and maybe hang after.  I really try not to encroach on a professional level anymore.

PB: Calm down.  You're not on trial.  I am.

Pizza Boy lifts his glass, toasting the camera man, before putting it to his lips and taking a quick swig.  Smacking his lips, he slams the glass down on the bar, looks around blankly until his eyes meet the bartender's, before turning back to the camera man as the bartender comes over with another glass of bubbly, clear, yellowish drink.

PB: So am I a good man? As you've said, I've lashed out at you before.  I've tried to pull you in the line of fire at my most suicidal points as a competitor by bringing up your name on camera, only for you to bleep it out later.

Camera Man: Yeah, but you knew we'd edit it out.

PB: True, but it still doesn't erase the intent behind it.  

Camera Man: Like Nobi said, you're a good guy who has off days sometimes.  You do what you think is right, even if it feels wrong.  As selfish as you wish to appear as a 'nobody', you certainly go after a lot of people who wrong your friends or unjustly cheat and send the fans home angry.

PB: It's all incidental.

Camera Man: That only means that goodness is so deeply ingrained in you that you can do no wrong.  No matter how hard you try, no matter how violent you get, everything you've done in EAW as a competitor and as a human being has been comeuppance to someone whose done worse to you, the fans, or the locker room.  

PB: Do you think Ares Vendetta got what he deserved?

Camera Man:...Yes.

PB: You hesitate.

Camera Man: One of the oldest set of laws on book is Hammurabi's Code.  Even in the most basic of civilizations, the idea has always been that a punishment should fit a crime. Eye for eye, tooth for tooth. You know what I mean.

PB: OK, now you're just quoting Lemmy.

Camera Man: But Lemmy was quoting Hammurabi, just as Matthew quoted Hammurabi in the Bible.

PB: See, this is where people get it twisted.  The next line in Matthew is resist evil and turn the other cheek.

Camera Man: A man only has so many cheeks, Andrew.

Pizza Boy smirks.

PB: Four if you're really wanting to show temperance.

Camera Man: Cute.  

PB: At least someone thinks so.

Camera Man: Andy, you can beat yourself up all you want, but it's only going to make you all the more sympathetic and lawful.  Regret's good.  Learn from it, just like you learn from every loss between the ropes.  Bad men show no remorse.

PB: Neither do I.

Camera Man: Yes you do! You're sitting in a bar at 11:50 in the morning crying into your..what is that...

The camera man shoots a hand out to grab Pizza Boy's drink.  Before PB can even react, the camera man takes an audible swig behind the camera, before spitting it out off-screen.

Camera Man: This is ginger ale!

PB: Of course it is.  I mean, jeez man it's not even noon.  I'm not a lush.

Pizza Boy defensively pulls his drink back, hovering over it as his cheeks start to turn pink with embarrassment.

Camera Man: Haha.  You're a good kid, Andrew.  

PB: It doesn't feel like it.

Camera Man: The only sin you're guilty of committing is taking up a bar stool during lunch hour sipping soda pop.

PB: Aw shut up.

They both chuckle at the ridiculous of it all until Pizza Boy's gaze is hushed by the sight of the non-alcoholic gold liquid in his glass once more.

PB: Remember when I held the National Championship.

Camera Man: PB, it wasn't that long ago man.

PB: Yeah, but it changed me.  I never thought my career would be about prize fighting or fortune seeking.  I couldn't even accept it at the time.  I willfully rejected that belt for months.

Camera Man: Until someone took it away from you.

PB: Yeah...do you think it was right to throw Drake and Jones off of a ladder?

Camera Man: THEY KIDNAPPED TONY!

PB: That's not what I asked you.  The match was over, the titles were secured, but I still had to put that last nail in the coffin of that rivalry.  Good people don't do that.

Camera Man: They do when they're pushed past a certain point.

PB: No.  Not even in the face of Armageddon.  Never compromise.

Camera Man:...

PB: I didn't used to be like this.  I used to value sportsmanship over all.  I was humble, I didn't demand respect or retribution.  The Pizza Boy who walked into EAW almost two years ago would have never taken such liberties to fulfill a blood lust.  That National Championship changed me.  It made me hungry, it made me cut throat in the ring.

Camera Man: A little intensity served you well.

PB: Maybe, but...

Camera Man: Yeah?

Pizza Boy looks up from his glass and stares directly into the camera's lens with eyes wide open and full of fear.

PB: Imagine what touching that Answers Championship for just a millisecond will do.

Camera Man: PB...

PB: I saw my face in it's plate.

Camera Man: Pizza?

PB: I saw everything I'd done for it reflected back at me in a yellow hue. Every bump, every bruise, every cut and scrape.  I saw blood.  My blood.  Other people's blood

Camera Man: ANDREW!

Pizza Boy snaps out of it.  Looking ashamed once more, he hurriedly reaches for his wallet, pulls out an indistinguishable amount of dough, and slaps it on the counter as he rises to leave.

Camera Man: W-where are you going?

PB: Tell Nobi I'm sorry.

Camera Man: Should I follow you?

PB: No.  Keep that professional courtesy up.  

Camera Man: Will you at least tell me where you're going? As a friend?  I'll even cut off the camera.

PB: I'm going to have to work through some aggression issues, make sure things don't get out of hand.  I've seen what I look like when I'm motivated past a healthy point of determination.  I've seen it stare back at me through a gold colored filter.  I saw it when I won the Answer's Championship and that look, that desperation, it burned into my psyche.

Camera Man: So?

Pizza Boy freezes in his tracks.  Without turning around, he glances over his own shoulder.

PB: I just saw it staring back at me in that glass of ginger ale just now.

Camera Man: Wha-Where are you going!?!

Pizza Boy, now all the way to the door, stares back with a matter of fact look on his face.

PB: To therapy.

Pizza Boy rushes out the door, letting it swing shut behind him.  As it slams back on it's frame, the camera cuts to black.
Amy-Jayne
Post January 4th 2017, 8:36 am by Amy-Jayne
With the new year, comes new in ring action from the vixens and tonight Amy-Jayne will be teaming up with Nikki Khan to take on Hurana and Azumi and Amy was far from happy with her tag partner.

Nikki Khan really, who even is this girl Iean I guess she can team with me but she gets in my way and causes us to lose this match I swear she'll be next on my list and I'd demand a match against her to prove she was the weak link in the team not me, with that being said a tag match against two dumb Asians really EAW really,  sure Azumi has some creditability but that means nothing abd hopefully if my tag partner doesn't screw up she can add another loss to her already bad track record.

As for Hurana I actually don't have a real problem with you but you see you associate with Azumi which means that you clearly are numb, but then again your both Asian so I assume Asians stick together, you're gonna try a little Asian persuasion on me and Nikki, nah I don't think so because me alone can stop that, you both think your greatness I mean doesn't Azumi call herself arrogance personified that sums her up but she actually can't back up all that arrogance and no action in the ring,  like I said early her win lose ratio proves my point.

This match on Empire will prove that Amy-Jayne is here to stay and too slay so Hurana, Azumi because Empire is my house, my playground and my dollhouse and fyi I don't play nice with dolls.

[Ooc - sorry about how pants this is, my life has been hell lately I'll try do another before deadline if not I'm sorry for being so poop]
AlexisDiemos
Post January 4th 2017, 4:59 am by AlexisDiemos
“You know the funny thing about coming up short Aria? Every now and again, you see that you haven’t fallen as far down the ladder as you thought you were. You’ve instead just barely grazed your knee on the metal. That’s what I’ve begun to notice. I’ve noticed that every time that I’ve faced against you, we show something new in that ring. Something greater than before. Something that will remain forever etched in the memories of people for a lifetime. But above all else...you are right. I do hinge on the successes of my family. It’s something that I suppose you could say is a weakness of mine. I have no accomplishments of my own. No say in the world of EAW to have any confidence. Yet I’m very confident. Confident? No...I think excited is the better term. I’m excited because it’s been long enough that you and I have been in the same ring together, Aria. The two of us. Queens of battle. In fact, I think that’s where this little rivalry of ours all began. The two of us, butting heads and spilling blood in the ring. All for the sake of these throngs of fans. Little girls wanting your autograph, wanting to be just like you Aria. And that’s cute...that little girls want to be just like other little girls. That’s so adorable and endearing. Because in the end what does all the adoring crowd get you, when you are all alone in the ring? And you are all alone. All alone. And when you are alone, you fight hardest. You fight for your life. I remember that feeling. Back when I began wrestling...I was alone. I didn’t have my love beside me. I had no one helping me along, holding me when it hurt, but I lasted through. I fought through hardships that you can only dream of. And you...you’re hardships were just as hard little girl.

I don’t pretend to be the best women’s wrestler in EAW. I can’t. I’m nowhere near at the level that I could be to be considered that. But there is something I want to prove. Just like my husband does. Just like he wants to prove that he is able to overcome any adversity in EAW if that means that he will be looked at with respect, then god damn it I will have the same done for me. I have been put through hell, I have walked through fire, and here I am still standing! Here I am with a smile on my face, two beautiful children, a beautiful family, and my two fists. In the end...these two fists are all that I have. And they are all that I need. Because with these two fists, I’m going to run straight through you, Aria. I’m going to destroy the legend that is Aria Jaxon. I’m going to, because in that way, it will prove to everyone else that all the adversity that I have ever gone through in EAW will have been worth it. And I’ve been through hell, you know I have. I’ve had my head drilled through two concrete blocks by your bestie, Tarah Nova. I’ve been kicked away from title shots, injured, and through it all I came back ready and willing to fight. So, Aria...I’m happy that you don’t deny that I have the heart to fight you. I, like everyone else in EAW, won’t back down from people that I respect.

And I do respect you. I respect you for just what you are able to accomplish in EAW. You’ve gone through so much, done so much, that it would be idiotic of me to not respect you. You’ve done so much for our division that I’m always honored to fight you...but you know what makes my stomach crawl when I face against you? It’s the look. The look in your eyes and on your face. I know you don’t notice it. No one ever does. But it’s the same look that I’ve always gotten whenever I compete in a match. It’s a look of pity. You pity me. For my faults. For my lack of wins. For everything that I’ve tried to accomplish, you pity me and that disgusts me to no end. And the fact that people like you don’t even notice it, infuriates me. It makes me want to scream. It makes me want to tear out those judgemental eyes of yours. Makes me want to bite out that judgemental tongue. I want to tear you to pieces Aria...and I get the chance to do just that tonight. I get that long awaited beautiful chance. Mmm...fills me with glee honestly. To tear apart a rising star, a true legend, such as Aria Jaxon, how could it not? I get the chance to finally remove the look of pity off your pretty face...but don’t worry...I’ll kiss away the pain for you. Maybe drag you back to our home...because everyone needs a friend.

Little girl, don’t cry. Don’t weep. Dying doesn’t hurt that much sweetie. And look on the bright side. When you get out of the hospital bed, your mind might just be as fractured as the rest of ours. That’s your bright side. But it all comes down to Empire. And who can outlast the other. Will I finally dethrone you, Aria Jaxon...or will you stamp me out once more, and leave me as the weak link in the chain of girls in the Coven. Suppose we will have to find out. But I have a spoiler for you...you aren’t walking out of Empire on your own two feet. And that’s a promise, little girl. That’s a fucking promise.”
Mei-chan
Post January 4th 2017, 2:20 am by Mei-chan

Code:
I hope you enjoyed your holidays, Brody. I hope you enjoyed whichever holiday you celebrate, I wasn't. I was training to make this body stronger, these cybernetics needed to be retuned, and I was doing to improve my own abilities. I knew something like this was coming soon, a opportunity against one of the top vixens,

But don't get me wrong, sunshine. I don't call myself a threat, I don't make all those people consider me as the dangerous fighter just because of what I say. I am not proving them that way. I am letting every single fight, every single step in that ring and every single victory I make speak for itself. No, I don't want to let people being intimidated because I am a "robot". No, let's just look at these cybernetic parts are just my accesory. because that is not what makes me stronger. Even without a mechanical bones inside me, I still can fight and still can win. These cybernetics are not determining of what kind of fighter I supposed to be. what makes me strong is how fearless I am in that ring to fight ANYONE in that ring, including you, Brody. I am not going to be intimidated because you are the current reigning and defending champion because unlike you who always look at me as a robot amongst women, I see you the same like every single woman to face me in that ring. No, I am not seeing you as "that extraordinary woman". You are just the same.

Because when you take away the pagentry, the fancy entrances, the special attires, every woman is the same here, simple female wrestler that has something to go by. I got this cybernetics installed in me because I want to fight, I want to keep fighting to the bitter end, and burnout as a small flame like most women in this company, I have that goal in my mind stuck in there to be the top female in this company to be at the Upper-Echelon were the ones that compete have the FPV matches, the PFP Moments, I want all of those because that's what sitting on the side line can do to you, it makes you want to find a goal to push for and rehab only for that goal.

This is my time, My exact time that nobody can put it away in front of me anymore. I am going to grab all of the victories no matter what my opponents has trying to say to me. Not even your intimidating talk can stop me from moving forward. I am going to change everything! I am going to change all the things that's wrong during our time here and now is the time to do it. It's inevitable, I am moving to a better way and not even a current Specialists Champion can disengage AXION-184 from its core mission.

Rex32
Post January 4th 2017, 12:54 am by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 2 
"The Waiting Game"

I hate waiting. Of all the emotional hardships a person has to face, none seems to be more punishing than the simple act of waiting. When I first waltzed my happy ass right through those doors I was but a mere fledgling thinking he was hot shit right from the start, but little did I know just how much I would have to prove just get my name recognized around here. It took me months just to find my footing here. There were admittedly times in the beginning where I thought about throwing in the proverbial towel. My heart was in it, but with the remarkable amount of talent level that was on display to compete against every week, it made it hard to succeed at first. The margin for error was slim, and in the beginning I found myself simply getting out worked by all the more experienced veterans. Learning. After a while I had simply learned how to push myself harder and harder. I never completely wavered though. I persevered. It's like Winston Churchill said once. If you're going through hell, then keep going, and that's what I did. I always believed the payoff would come if I stuck it out and remained mentally strong no matter what challenges would come my way. See, I've been in the ring with all types of different opponents. Big. Small. Cunning guys. Straight forward take-no-shit kind of guys. Inferior and superior alike. Rookies. Veterans. Hall of Famers. Life is a cycle, deja vu, you've either seen it all before or you will see it several times to come. Nothing surprises me at this point - but it's how you opt to deal with them and prevent them from happening again. Learn from it what you may and engulf yourself with as much knowledge as possible so you can better yourself is my take on it all. It becomes your serenity. It's just a fact of life. Everybody grows up and goes through changes, and everyone that is fortunate enough to witness it all around you has seen it all. Change can be good. Change can sometimes mean growth, and maturity, which in the case of this elitist just so happens to hold true. You want to test yourself, see how much you want it? This elitist knows he does, and this Saturday on Showdown against the Hall of Famer, Tyler Parker, this elitist gets to show just that to the whole world watching. So yeah, I can’t wait. I can't wait, because on Showdown i get to set the stage for the way this year, 2017, is going to be. It's going to be different from the last, that much I can tell you all with absolute certainty win or lose. Many alterations are still to come, and not all of them may be as they would seem either. Why would they be? I mean think about it. If the devil decided to run for President, do you think he/she would put on their horns and a wicked grin, or a suit with an angelic smile? If the wicked witch stayed green and ugly, would she have been able to give Snow White a poisoned apple? And if the Big Bad Wolf had not disguised himself as an old granny, would he have been able to lure Little Red Riding Hood into the house to eat her? And if a drug dealer wanted to seduce some school kids to get on his drugs, would he act like a greedy businessman — or a caring friend? Salt and sugar look exactly the same but taste very different. We live in a world of illusions, one filled with Luciferians acting like righteous men, and righteous men condemned as criminals. Maybe Tyler Parker now holds resentment towards Pizza Boy rather than respects him. However, I do digress, for there is much anticipation I will admit to having for a match like this. This is a match I will take just as serious as all the others. This is a match I will take much stock in, because I know it's another great opportunity to show everyone else just exactly what I'm capable of, and why the future is bright for this elitist.

Because the future is now.

It takes just a step to show the other side of you that you never wanted to show. It takes just a word to start the words you never wanted to say. It all begins with something and it all starts somewhere.  Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. I know my words will come as no shock to someone like Tyler Parker. A man like Parker thrives on a challenge just like I do. I think I threw down my argument pretty well yesterday when I made it quite clear that everything I do and say this week will count as nothing less than first rate while everything Tyler does by comparison will simply be second rate. I throw down challenges different depending on the opponent, and with Parker he's a pretty straight shooter so what I say now and what I'll do later will fall in sync with each other. I'm not leaving Kansas City, Missouri without having gone through absolute hell and back, this I'm very aware of. I have no false illusions about how big of a challenge this will be, and certainly not of anything Parker is capable of doing to ensure victory for himself. I expect it, and that is part of the anticipation for such a matchup. Tyler Parker has ended careers before, and really hope he's willing to go that far with me, because I'm not going into this half-cocked by any means. I won't be taking one single second of that match, nor a solitary moment for granted. Those fans that have been cheering me in recent weeks will become almost invisible and nonexistent once that bell rings. All it will be for me is Tyler Parker and a ring. I don't care how long it takes or what I have to do, but I will defeat Tyler Parker. I will not let Tyler Parker take this moment from me. Not as other Hall Of Famers such as DEDEDE and Devan Dubian did when I was given an opportunity to shine before. This time is going to be different and there ain't a single move or calculated plan that he will try, TRY to put into fruition that Tyler will be able execute to beat me. I once upon of time told a man that went by the name Piff Fumador before our Cash In The Vault qualifying match last season that the only way he was going to qualify for that match was to kill me. He could not do it. This was a man that was not even close to being half the man that Tyler Parker is, but I used that instance as an example to show how seriously I take opportunities like this. I'm sure Tyler Parker has a great chance to get the job done if put to the task of ending me, but even if I did he wouldn't be able to get the job done because I just don't stay down, and I most certainly won't go away. I've proven that I can hang with any competitor on this roster, but that's never been good enough for me. I continuously push myself to reach greater heights all the time. A loss here and there can never faze me, and I don't let a single win go to my head anymore. It’s all just making me that much bigger, better, and stronger. This will be proven as being nothing short of the truth this Saturday on Showdown, mark my words.

If a beating is what I'm in for, then so be it. I'll wrestle Tyler Parker. I'll brawl against Tyler Parker if need be. I've really got no preference when it comes to Tyler because I know he'll be doing everything he can to advance just as he did at Road To Redemption in that Extreme Elimination Chamber to almost walk out as the New Answers World Champion. He always brings everything he's got, but this time will be different. This time Tyler Parker will be matched blow for blow, move for move. I hate the waiting, but I love the anticipation, and in a few days that will all be behind me and all that's left is a fight. Not for bragging rights, but for something more. I've overcome one man before many times. I've overcome many, and Tyler Parker is no ordinary man, but overcome him I will. I've been willing to put myself through hell in the past and I'm ready to do it again this Saturday. I’ve overcome being thrown from ladders. Tyler Parker I can overcome. I’ve overcome putting myself through flaming tables to take out the competition. Tyler Parker I can overcome. I’ve had to overcome fighting for my career before. Tyler Parker I can overcome. I’ve overcome so many near-triumphs that could’ve deflated most guys egos. A match against Tyler Parker I can overcome. Tyler Parker, I will overcome you.
Victor Maero
Post January 4th 2017, 12:43 am by Victor Maero
Maero looks into the bathroom mirror. He looks over his twitch, painted face and growls. He slams his fist on the sink and looks at himself.

“Ridiculous.” He snarls with contempt.

“What is?” The Wendigo appears behind Maero with his face equally painted. Wendigo places his hand on Maero’s shoulder and smiles.

“Stop!” Maero screams as he throws his arms up. Wendigo removes his hand from Maero’s shoulder without his smile quavering.

“What is it, friend?” Wendigo moves his head to the side of Maero’s and looks into his eyes. Maero’s eyes don’t move from the mirror.

“You pushed them away,” Maero says his lip curving into a snarl.

“Who?” Wendigo asks cocking his head mockingly.

“Everyone. Oz, Eclipse, Solomon, Brody, every single one has left me. I’ve become nothing more than a raving lunatic.”

“Why Brody?”

“Shut up.”

“Oh, I see. You’re worried about them, hmm?” Wendigo unnaturally moves his body to sit on the sink beside Maero’s shaking form.

“No. You’re wrong. You’ve turned me into something I never wanted to be.” Maero’s eyes don’t leave the mirror.

“Oh Viccy, you know I didn’t do anything you didn’t want me too. I turned you into what was needed to survive. I turned you into a winner.” Wendigo moves his head closer to Maero’s face so that they’re almost touching. Maero swats at the image of the Wendigo, the area he strikes dissipates into black smoke and then reforms.

“I used to be happy.” Maero whispers.

“What was that?” Wendigo asks, once again moving closer to Maero.

“I was happier without you,” Maero replies louder.

“You were happy being a loser? You were happy being a-”

“I don’t need you!” Maero yells, turning to look at Wendigo and speaks at an almost yelling volume. “You need me. All I ever wanted was for you to be part of me. All I ever wanted was for you to make me stronger so I could be happy. But no, you ruined me. So now I’m taking back what’s mine.” Maero pushes Wendigo away with no effect. He then walks back to the sink and makes eye contact with himself in the mirror.

“Y-you’ll be weaker without me!” Wendigo retorts with a stutter.

“I won’t be without you. I’ll just be in control.” Maero replies as he turns on the tap and splashes the water into his face. After a few minutes of washing Maero looks up at his unpainted face. He looks around to see that the Wendigo has gone. He takes a deep breath and opens the bathroom door to see Oz standing there waiting for him.

“Took you long enough. Also, you missed a stop.”

[size=32]-Later-[/size]

Maero pushes a man with bound arms and a bag over his head through a dark concrete hallway. He shoves the man into a wall as he reaches the end of the hallway and opens the door to a concrete room with a glass mirror floor. Lights hand from the ceiling in seemingly random angles and positions and in one corner the floor is broken. Maero takes a deep breath through his nose and smiles.

“Home sweet home.” Maero chuckles as he turns on the lights in the room and tosses the man into it. “You know, it’s funny.” Maero takes the bag off of his victem’s head. “You’re probably the quietest person who has ever been in here.” The man’s eyes take a second to adjust before he focuses on Maero. He breaths in ragged breaths.

“Please don’t hurt me.” He says as tears begin to slide down his face silently.

“I always missed the begging.” Maero smiles as he locks the door. He walks to the cracked end of the room and looks down at the sharks of glass. “Even though I acted so sporadic and insane I haven’t done this in ages. It was almost like I was faking the whole thing.” Maero chuckles. He looks behind him to see the man scrambling to a table of bladed equipment near him. The man picks up a scalpel and points it at Maero who laughs.

“Stand back. Let me out and I won’t hurt you.” The man’s voice quavers.

“Silly me. I should really have tied you down before I started.” Maero walks toward the man who points the scalpel at him and charges. Metal meets flesh and doesn’t leave. Maero holds the scalpel in his own chest and looks the man in the eye. “Well this took a sharp turn didn’t it.” Maero giggles at his own joke as the man begins to shake. “Oh come on, I thought it was funny. Oh well.” Maero elbows the man in the face. The man staggers back leaving the scalpel blade in Maero’s chest. Maero pulls the scalpel out of his body and examines it. He licks the blade clean and looks his patient in the eye.

“Big mistake.” Maero grins. He back steps and then breaks into a sprint and hits the fallen man with the Maero Transplant knocking him out in one swift movement.

“Where was I?” Maero asks himself as he lifts the man and places him on a gurnee in the center of the room and begins to strap him in. “Ah! Jon Mcadams. Sorry for the wait, I was occupied with my identity you see. I see you are a bit confused as to who I am as well, I had to explain this the first time we met too I believe.” Maero elbows the man’s chest and listens to the sudden exhale of breath with his eyes closed. Maero lets out a jagged breath with a smile on his face.

“See, my name is Maero, not Victor Maero. As I respect you that’s as far as I’ll go on that subject. Onto another one, hey? See this room?” Maero gestures to the concrete walls around him. “This is where I started. This isn’t something I like to talk about.” Maero cringes. “I used to think I was god.” Maero cringes harder until he breaks out into a laugh. “How silly. I don’t even believe in a god anymore. Which is also funny as I had god shoved down my throat so much as a child, but I digress. You made me ask questions: why do I bite? Am I fighting to make others care about me?” Maero walks away from the man and over to a table with medical supplies and begins to doctor his wound.

“I have to thank you because you reminded me why I came here in the first place. The exhilaration. I love the excitement and rush of adrenaline in the ring, and what brings that more than hardcore matches? I don’t need a name here. I don’t. I want one sure, but it doesn’t matter in the long run. I want to enjoy myself. Pain is the easiest way to do that. Inflicting and having it inflicted on me, that’s what I love, that’s what I want, that is why I bite. I bite for the sheer fun of it. I still don’t like being thrown away like trash, but for a different reason. It’s not fun anymore. Beating the same few men over and over get’s boring. You said you like to spice it up a bit right? Throw in some starved wolves? Well now’s your chance to meet the alpha, this time without the handicap of a gun.” Maero smiles. Suddenly ragged breathing is heard. Maero looks down to see that his patient is awake.

“Ah, took you long enough,” Maero smirks as he brandishes the scalpel he was stabbed with.

“Please n-”

“Shut up,” Maero says slapping the man across the face. “I’ve still got more to say.”

“I have money! I cou-” The man is cut off by Maero stabbing him in the chest. The man silently stares at the wound in horror before screaming. Maero sticks his hands in the man’s mouth and holds it open.

“That’s it, let it all out.” Maero smiles at his victim as he begins to quiet down. Maero partly unwraps his wound and cuts off the bandages. He uses the blood soaked bandages to gag his victim. “Anyway, Mr. Mcadams. So to become successful all I needed was a plan? Ha. Thanks, but you really are drinking from a bowl of Cool Aid. You were groomed for success, you’ve had quite a privileges in the past. I wasn’t quite so fortunate. A plan wouldn’t have worked for me considering how worthless I was in what we’ll call my edge teen years. You got to skip those… shame that’ll bite you back. You really haven’t learned what failure feels like, not here, not on this scale. You don’t know what it’s like to be a joke, I do. You don’t know what it’s like to not taste success for half a year, I do. You don’t know what it’s like to be given countless chances and to lose all of them in a landslide, I do. I was pathetic and I learned from it.” Maero spins his scalpel between his fingers.

“How dare you claim I stole anything from you. I won with my own strength, not some backhanded street tactic. You lost, I won. That’s the bottom line, and the top line is that I had that match won in the first thirty seconds. You’re “perfection” has made your head big, it’s made you unable to concede, and it has made you blind. I don’t plan on getting under your skin, I plan on tearing it off. You already gave the title meaning just by you holding it. The Hardcore title means more than ever before... I will make it mean more. This is my time, this is the year of the freak show! So it’s about time I hold what should have been mine from the beginning. I’m done waiting in line Mr. Mcadams. Brilliance is nothing without wisdom, and to be wise you must first be foolish. I’ve been foolish Mr. Mcadams. Oh boy have I been stupid. But that’s not the only area of “brilliance” I excell in, remember the whole doctor thing? That comes from my actual education. You may learn from success, but your hundred lessons from success won’t trump my millions from failure.” Maero looks over his scalpel and looks down at his patient with a smile.

“You might be the kind of this mountain, but consider me the jester. There is bad news that I bring. The one man that you’re not a class above is coming. The man that you respect and you know will fight harder than anyone you’ve faces before is coming. The only other man that can give meaning to that title is coming. He doesn’t give up, and he doesn’t give in. He’s coming for you. And just as you asked.” Maero plunges his scalpel into his patient's neck making blood shoot into his face. He stabs several more times before stopping a breathing heavily with excitement. “He’s sharpened his teeth.”

Fade to laughter.
Aria Jaxon
Post January 4th 2017, 12:27 am by Aria Jaxon
ONE-WOMAN JOB -- INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA.

The holidays are over. The ball has dropped, the presents have been opened, and the decorations are all boxed up again and back in their places in the rafters in the garage, all set to be rolled out again in another eleven months or so. Another holiday season seems so far away. Getting clear to the opposite end of 2017 seems so far outta reach, but if I know anything, it’s that months on a calendar seem to fly by quicker than we realize. This past year was my first full one as a member of EAW’s roster. A little less than five months followed my debut in 2015, and while I felt like I did well in that time, I couldn’t wait for 2016. I couldn’t wait to show the world what I could do with a full year at my fingertips. I’d hardly say my 2016 was perfect. It was a rollercoaster ride for the ages, with ups, downs, and everything in between all along the way. The one thing that remained constant, was that, whether we’re talking about the most lauded failures or the most glimmering high points, Aria Jaxon staked her claim to being one of the best wrestlers in this company. Coming into 2016, it might’ve been easy to dismiss the new girl on the block -- the one who had Empress of Elite to her name and nothing else -- as all hype. Coming out of 2016, though...well, I’ve proven I’m every bit as good as I’ve ever said I was. I can back up my currency in gold, and I am here to stay. I stomped my way through a Vixens Championship win, an FPV main event, a supershow main event, and a Young Lions Cup victory. Not bad, right? So now, I look at 2017 as a blank canvas, and I’m optimistic about what other wonderful things I can accomplish in the next twelve months. I have every intention of starting off on the right foot, and when I take a second to think about the fact that I’m facing Alexis Diemos, starting my year off on a winning note sounds more and more likely as the seconds tick by.

It's true, Alexis, that you’ve never gotten the best of me. It’s not to say that, in our past encounters, you lacked any sort of fire or anything. You wanted the win in all of those other matches. You wanted them badly. At the end of the day, though, hoping and dreaming left you empty handed. It would come to pass that your pipe dreams were really nothing compared to my will to win. I gotta admit, you got a little bit better each and every time. You bounced back a little bit quicker. You got a little bit wiser...but so did I. You’d make strides forward from one of our clashes to the next, but they never were enough to bypass my leaps and bounds. I’m sure that not being able to stave off defeat all those times has only served to light a fire under your ass in this most recent run of yours. But, hasn’t that been the entire story of your career since you returned to this division? The girl who was sick of playing second fiddle suddenly rubbed the fairy dust from her eyes and decided there was no time like the present to get her ass into gear? It’s been an interesting transition to watch, honestly. You actually giving a damn all of the sudden has served you well, and it’s clearly got you feeling confident in yourself enough to think you’re actually about to beat me here. You’ve fooled yourself into thinking I’m primed to be knocked off because I’m either too worried about losing to the likes of you and fucking up my momentum, or because I’m too worried about not being in the best possible condition for whatever title match is ultimately on the horizon. You think I’d give you enough credit to say I’m trippin’ over either of those things? You REALLY must be feeling like you’re on top of the world if you think any of the bullshit you talked about is coming to pass -- from the blood-stained hair to the dislodged teeth. I’m not the least bit worried about my momentum being compromised at your hands. I already acknowledged your improvement, but all in the same breath, I’m not anticipating giving up a win to you here. You’re right, it’d look awfully bad for someone in my position to be knocked off and be on the wrong side of an upset win. Where I’m concerned, the image in the forefront of people’s memories is of someone who righted wrongs back at the Awards Show. She picked herself up after losing at Road to Redemption 10 and had a hell of a night. You’re sitting here thinking you’re facing the same person that somehow didn’t capture the Specialists Championship. You see me as a failure, as someone who’s been defeated. If you see me that way, well...beating me doesn’t seem so far out of reach, does it? If I’m unlucky, we’d actually be on equal footing, and you’d stand a chance of beating me, right? A loss hasn’t left me dejected. If anything, coming into this year with a whole new chance to become a champion has got me reinvigorated and refocused. I’m aiming for bigger and better things than just beating you. You’re just a stepping stone for me to build momentum. You’re just somebody to keep me tuned up and ready for whatever’s waiting for me around the corner. No, Alexis Diemos isn’t to be feared and she’s not destined to be the victor here. She’s about to throw her entire being into a match against me for what seems like the tenth time and have nothing to show for it when it’s all over.

“My husband” this and “my sister” that...if I didn’t know any better, I’d say you were trying to live vicariously through the accomplishments of the people around you. But hey, I guess that’s what happens when you go home to a bare trophy case and look down a disappointing resume day after day. Let’s get one thing straight, honey -- close proximity to people who have actually done something doesn’t guarantee you shit. Of course it grates on my nerves that someone like Brody beat me. Someone whose entire identity is rooted in cheap shock value -- from shoving her tongue down your throat to whipping out a barbed wire wrapped dildo back in the Chamber -- got the better of me, and it was all a mistake on my end. I don’t make excuses for it. I just acknowledge that it’s something that I’d be more than happy to correct, and now I can, if I so choose. You dangle it all in front of my face like you were the one who did it. You’re not Brody. You’re not Cameron, you’re not Kendra or anyone else who’s gotten the better of me in the past. You’re Alexis, who, try as she might, has never been able to scrape together an impressive enough performance to put me away, and Thursday is not the night your fortunes change. I wouldn’t be so quick to brag about your husband’s penchant for fucked up shit, either. Yeah, I know all about the shit with Tarah. I can empathize with her, Nasir, and Cassidy. I know what it’s like to be on the opposite end of your husband’s attempt at sending a message. I mean, he broke into my house all for the sake of wanting to psych Aren out ahead of Grand Rampage. As it would turn out, neither one of them would win the match, so I guess it was all for nothing. Not to mention, my boyfriend went on the remain EAW Champion for what, six months? And your better half couldn’t even notch a successful King of Elite cash-in. Maybe that was sort of poetic? He wasn’t really supposed to have even been in that match, was he? No, he just took advantage of a second chance after Gabriel Eden fucked up royally. Now he sees a chance to correct that, and he wants to throw Nasir off-kilter by any scummy ass means necessary. You see what your husband is capable of and the lengths he’ll go to hurt people, and maybe you feel like you’re powerful by proxy. That’s that Sanatorium Kool-Aid you’ve been sippin’. Unlike you, I’ve never needed people by my side. It was never a necessity. It was always a matter of want, not need. My desire to have linked up with The Sirens and Formation was rooted in naivete, and the fact that kicking ass alongside people I cared about sounded like a wonderful idea. Nothing more, nothing less. I never needed human shields. I never needed hypemen, and I was never too fragile to function on my own. It’s certainly not the pathetic brand of codependence you’re used to having experienced in your inner circle. I’m not worried about the prospect of handling business on my own. Beating you is a one-woman job, baby. Doing things alone isn’t weighing heavy on my mind at all, but you can tell yourself whatever you need to in order to make yourself feel more capable here than you actually are. You’re guaranteeing things that are WAY outta reach for someone in your position. Saying you’ll break me? It hasn’t happened. No one’s been able to do it. You’ll be crushed under the weight of all the promises you’ve made. You’re not advancing at my expense, you’re not proving your worth, you won’t injure me, and you’re not bringing about the end of Aria Jaxon. All that I’m promising to do is much more run-of-the-mill. None of it is special, really. I’m coming into this with the intention of starting 2017 off the right way. I’m coming to make a statement that I as a number one contender should have both champions on their toes and clutching their gold tightly, because I’m poised to snatch one or the other -- just as I’ve snatched victories out from underneath you every time you’ve had the misfortune of being in the same ring as me. Come try your hand at turning the tides in your favor. Just don’t be surprised when you come up short.
Tarah Nova
Post January 3rd 2017, 11:01 pm by Tarah Nova
Pain---Empire#1
“Pain, without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

You're sick of feeling numb
You're not the only one
I'll take you by the hand
And I'll show you a world that you can understand
This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand

Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all
Pain, without love
Pain, can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all”
----------
People like to try to understand me. People like to make believe they know who the hell I truly am. They try so hard to toy with it and say they know how it works. How it ticks. Like a Clock. The funniest thing people say is how much they know of my past. God, my past. Sixteen Deaths. Yeah, no one knows it as well as I do. Hell even Eclipse a few days ago tried to break me and tried to get in my head; trying to make me go back to that dark place in my mind were my past lives. All because of a few messages he had for Nasir Moore and well---let's just say the messages were delivered and the deed was done. Blood was spilled. MY blood was spilled and now I am angry. I am angry because I was put through that pain of remembering who I was once upon a time. But the thing is I must remember that I cannot change my past. I am a killer. I am a murderer. I am fiend. But above all, I am still the Leader of this New Age. He brutally tried to break me. He scarred every inch of my arms with barbed wire. I still remember every piece of Barb sinking into my skin one by one but I made it through that pain. I survived the encounter with the Master of Fear but my opponent this week won't be so lucky. She won’t make it outta live and her name is--

Amelie Larrieux.

Now Amelie, let me be the first to ask you: Do you know anything about pain in the wrestling business? Do you know how it feels they get pushed to the ground over and over again until your body and your spirit breaks? Do you understand that this isn't Child's Play? What I do--What these women do in the ring isn't for the faint of heart. See I ask these questions because when I look at you, all I see is my next victim. All I see is the next name on the list of Nova because you fit the description of every other female on that list. Young, naive;full of ego and hope of becoming a Woman wrestling in EAW. God and you don’t say it but I see it in your eyes. I can see that you hold yourself up like a queen but let me say you are nothing but the dirt beneath my boots. I know your type, kid. You're type wanders into my division every so often just trying to make a name for themselves. And yeah, maybe they get past the first woman they stand across the ring with. Maybe they get a win and they're ego gets a huge boost but then they get in the ring with me. They get in the ring with the Leader of this Division and suddenly--- their whole world goes crashing down into billions of pieces. So I ask you again: do you know what pain is? It is a simple yes or no question, Amelie. Either you do or you don't; there's no wrong answer. You see if it's yes then you know what's coming towards you on Empire this week but if it's a no then I promise you you will be in a world of pain. Blondie, there's no beating around the bush this week; you're done. I don't care if this is your first match on Empire, your Fourth or you're sixth but you can bet your ass that it's going to be your last. I am a woman of my words and as I stand here before you today, I promise you that I will not go easy on you at all. I will show you pain because that is just the mood I am in. There will be no mercy for you come Empire. There will be no stopping the rage that is boiling in me as I wait to hear that bell ring. Every minute a piece of me starts to ache because I want to hear screams again---your screams. I want your blood on my hands because I can't have him on my at this moment in time. Yes, Amelie, you are his replacement this week. You are the lucky little lass that gets to face me in my most deadliest of states. So I warn you now there's no hiding from me. There is no running either because once you are marked by the Killer I am; there's no stopping me from destroying you.

All in all, Amelie, I may be hurt. I am be battered and beaten but that won't stop me. Meaning, I'm giving you a warm, deadly greeting come Empire. I mean I could be the nice, sweet Nova and let you throw the first punch but what's the fun in that? No, Blondie, I'm going to beat you. I'm going to demolish you in the middle of that ring because once again, that is the mood I am in. There's no time to be the nice Nova. There's no time the shake your hand before we face off because by the time you get in that ring; I'm going to be on top of you, beating your skull into the mat. I am done playing games this week. I want blood and I will get just that from you Thursday night.

Believe that.
showster26
Post January 3rd 2017, 10:51 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo #3

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 National-mall

(The scene opens at the National Mall in Washington, D.C.,it's here that we find EAW's Social Media Champion, "Picture Perfect" Mark Michaels, strolling alongside the reflecting pool with the Washington monument monument hanging over the background, his coat opened just enough to reveal his black 'Even my haters like me." T-shirt.  Michaels pauses about midway down the path alongside the water, and gazes deeply into it.)

Michaels: "You know something, when I look at this whole area and see everything laid out in just the perfect space. It really makes me stop and think, not just about the countless men and women who these memorials have been erected in honor of. But also of the craftsmen who's skill and talents came together beautifully to make this majestic lay out.  That they had planned, and crafted all of this to come together in this way, it really is something to appreciate.

It all kind of  reminds me men like myself, and Kelly Hackenschmidt, in that we are to experts at our craft who each can plan a work of both beauty and purpose in our minds, and see it thru to its completion and leave a body of work  that the entire world can look at and enjoy. Indeed in that regard you won't find another better at it than myself and Kelly. Not on Dynasty and probably not within the entire EAW roster. But while Kelly has already developed into a damn fine wrestler, he still has a thing or two that he can learn, if only he would clean whatever is in his ears that keeps him from understanding what I'm trying to say to him.

Like for instance, I've been telling him that he needs to be the most versatile man in the company if he hopes to be one if EAW's success stories, and not one of its flops. He has to be prepared for any change in tactics that his opponent might throw at him. For instance if he's able to work over one of the brutes who compete here like Cody Marshal, or Scott Oasis, and that guy decides to toss the rule book by the wayside, Mr.  Pure Wrestling might find himself in some trouble. And I know that Kelly has that ‘how you play the game mentality’, and we all love him for it, but trust me kid, winning will be what determines who get to face Drake Jaeger, never mind when your actually in that interwire title match, and he decides to take a cheap way out.

But all that is can take a back seat for a minute, because you talk about raising the bar, and elevating the sport of professional wrestling, I'll tell you what jack take my advice and become the jack of all trades that I am, and evolution will have arrived. Because in today's Elite Answers Wrestling, you can't rest on the laurels of being just a great technician, or high flyer, or even just a power house, or a brawler. You have to be able to meet your opponent at every twist and turn that comes in a match. So yeah you might be one of, if not the best mat wrestlers in EAW today, but what good will it do you when I'm standing overtop of you pouring down shot after shot to the skull?  And what good would all the high fly stuff do you when a catch you with the screen cracker in mid-air?  

This is what I'm talking about. Your opponent is riddle, or problem if you will, and you have to be able to solve it and all the variables it brings. Otherwise you end up getting smacked around till your left staring at the lights while your opponent gets his hand raised.  Right now as it stand, I got you figured out Perfectly.  I know exactly how your gonna come after me, and trust me I’ll be more than ready.  Question is how do you figure out someone like me?  Someone who can one moment pick you a part and keep you on the mat with any number of locks, sweeps, and holds.  And the next be pummeling you into submission.  The guy who knows how to use the ring as a weapon, and know just how far he can go before getting disqualified.  The Guy who can plant you into the canvas with a HUGE spinebuster, and the next come off the top with a throat crushing leg drop off the top rope.  I’ll tell you right now Kelly that there is no answer for that kind of athlete.  One who has devoted his life to learning every kind of wrestling style that is known to man.  And worked himself to the bone in order to master each one, and earned himself the title of Picture Perfect. 

And in doing so has earned the respect of not only his allies, and his fans, but his opponents as well.  The man whose performances in the ring have garnered him a following of fans who have made him an Instagram Icon, a Twitter Trendsetter, and a Hashtag Hero to the good people here in Washington, and every other place the whole world round.  People who with their support motivate me week in and week out, twenty four seven, three sixty five.  I am humbled and honored to represent them as their Social Media Champion! 

So Kelly get ready, because the Schmidt may just hit the fan after I kick you square in the ass this Friday night.  When that bell rings in the Verizon Center, you are gonna learn firsthand just why I told you time and again that you have got to be ready for anything and everything.  Because when that bell rings, you’re gonna get everything AND the kitchen sink.  And after it’s all said and done, maybe you’ll try just listening to my advice next time.  Schools about to be in session, and your Professor for this one is named Mark Michaels, and he is gonna give you a lesson you aint ever gonna forget.  Sho why don’t you and your little friends go ahead and Picture That!”

(With that Michaels resumes walking alongside the pool, and out of the shot.)

Fade To Black. 
Adrian Christ
Post January 3rd 2017, 10:45 pm by Adrian Christ

No one ever thought I would be here. No one thought that I would make it this far, no one except for me. When my parents died when I was younger everyone though I would be traumatized for life. When I was a youngster in school getting into fights every other day everyone thought I would be in an out of prison. When I decided to become a professional wrestler no one thought I would make it big, but I became a world champion less than a month after starting my career. All I ever do is defy expectations. I’ve continuously hit glass ceiling after glass ceiling my entire life and every time I hit one I shatter through it like a rocket. I have never walked into a room and been the biggest person in it, but that has never mattered. I’ve beaten 7 foot guys, I’ve beaten 300 pound guys, I’ve beaten legends, and I’ve beaten deranged lunatics. I haven’t come up against a challenge yet that I can’t overcome. I’ve worked my ass off to make the name Adrian Christ a household name. I have only competed against a handful of people here in EAW before my return last September, but most everyone knew who I was. You see… I should be getting handed opportunities based on who I am alone, but I’m out there fighting every Friday night for anything that I can get because that’s who I am. Despite all of that though I continuously get disrespected. I was disrespected by Monroe when he wouldn’t give me an opponent to fight for 3 weeks despite me being healthy. I was disrespected by James Knight when I was trying to boost his career by give him an opportunity to face someone as great as me, but he just said I wasn’t worthy of his time. Speaking of which if he ever shows his face again I’ll destroy him faster than I did Azrael. I was disrespected when I wasn’t put into the King of Elite tournament despite losers like Anthony Leonhart getting in. I was disrespected by Xavier Williams just a few days ago when despite us having a match on Dynasty he barely mentioned me. Apparently sneaking up behind DEDEDE and attacking him while his guard is down takes all of his time. I’ll give you this warning one time and one time only Xavier, do not underestimate me. I’ve made a career out of beating people that underestimate me, and I don’t care if you are a legend or not. I’ve already beaten one EAW Legend and I have no problem making it two. You think me a lamb being led to its slaughter, but I am not the lamb, I am the butcher. Come Friday Night, I'll prove it.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post January 3rd 2017, 10:38 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Funny, my journey towards King of Elite begins with a man who didn’t believe I should be in this business in the first place, the very man I had put in retirement just so I wouldn’t be stripped from ever competing for championship gold. Not that people seem to obey the rules of retirement around these parts, seeing as the man still takes the revolving door in and out of this business whenever he pleases these days.

Isn’t that right Kevin Devastation?

2014 was my debut year that I ended with taking you out of this company, and 2016 will be my most famous year starting by eliminating you from this tournament. I look at this as a return to roots, finding myself again after a recent string of setbacks. I’m not talking about being clean, I’m talking about the groove that had me rocking the world! But to get one thing straight, ain’t nothing changed with me fighting corrupt figures, have you not seen how badly our GM has been trying to hold me back? Saving his boy Ares from having to defend his title against me one on one after I pinned his ass to the mat in singles contest? Too bad Ares still lost it to someone else. You don’t know the shit I’ve been through, you and Cleopatra were just the beginning. So don’t talk to me about how I should be straight laced, when I live in world where if I even take a second to bend down to tie the laces of my Onitsuka Tigers I’ll have some trifling ass goon trying to treat it like I bent down for the fucking guillotine. Nah, I’m too slick for that Kevin. I look at you and all I see is someone trying to cheat someone, and I don’t care who. It could be you’re trying to deceive me, it could be that you’re trying to pull one over these fans, or worse yet maybe you’ve sunk so low you’re trying to con your damn self! It’s a hard sell, not even you deep down believe that you can be an upstanding citizen, and let’s be honest…………these people will never like you Kevin. You got the game twisted, what you should have learned from what I did to you wasn’t that you should drop the corruption game, it was that you should of put your money on me, instead of TLA in his voodoo phase and the rest of the spook spook squad filled with names that both of us have forgotten under your wing at the time.

“A man is only worth his weight on this planet by what he can do to help other people”……one of your most famous moments in history is you getting a phone call about some relative of yours in the hospital after some tragic incident and you saying you’d be right there for them…..after you whoop some ass at Pain for Pride. If you ever were the man, you sure as hell weren’t the man by doing good. I may be young, but I don’t have the years it would take to list your many atrocities that became the textbook for “kids” like me to study from and built off of to write new chapters.  I won’t even bother acting like I have to tell the tales.

I rather spend time asking, why are you trying to sell snake oil to a Komodo dragon? You think that a reptile can’t sense the presence of another? We have a few things in common, old man. We’re both cold blooded, we’re both tough skinned motherfuckers that shed our skin when it’s time to change the game, and we’re both people nobody wants to get bitten by. What’s the difference? Well Komodo dragons stand on their legs and are rare beasts, while snakes like you are common and slither on the ground without dignity. Even the billion dollars you got can’t find you hoes that lie on their stomach and do the dirty on the natural level snakes do! What’s so kingly about that? What’s kingly about moving like a worm? Snakes, like worms, even get eaten up by certain wondering birds. But what hunts the dragon? Nothing. A Komodo is at the top of it’s food chain. That’s supreme authority.

That’s being a king.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next