Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Davidson
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post November 29th 2016, 5:43 pm by Davidson
(The scene starts with that annoying interviewer that pretty much stalks The High Rollerz. I mean he only interviews Jack and David. Sup with that? Did EAW even hire him? Nobody knows. Actually, nobody cares. He walks towards The R.A.D. betting office. Let me remind you it's just a door out in the open, backstage. No walls or anything.)

Interviewer: Hello ladies and gentlemen! As you saw last night, I managed to get a word with Jack Ripley! Today, I've gotten word that David Davidson is back here somewhere. Ohhh, a wild David Davidson has been spotted. Let's see what he's up to. 

(They get closer and closer and see David is sitting down in the betting office, shuffling cards and mumbling the words to The New Kids On The Block hit song, “You Got It (The Right Stuff.” He has the lamp on to give him light…because that's what lamps do.)

David: You got the right stuff! Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh…. Oh fuck off…

(David sees the interviewer and cameraman approaching because again, no walls. David turns the lamp off and sits still, as if nobody is home.)

Interviewer: What…what is he doing? He knows I can see him right? He knows I know he's in there, right? 

(The interviewer knocks on the door.)

Interviewer: David! Daaaaavid! I know you're in there. David please, can I get a word? 

(The cameraman shifts to his right like five feet to capture what David is doing. The interviewer does the same thing. David takes a few steps back and acts as if he's opening a back window and climbs out.)

Interviewer: David please…David we have you cornered. Why are you freezing up like a statue? You're not invisible! 

David: Goddammit! I need one of those invisible blankets like that wizard kid…..

Interviewer: Harry Potter….

David: No, that's not it. That doesn't sound right. 

Interviewer: No, I'm pretty sure….forget it. David, you do know that you have to promote your weekly matches right? 

David: I just did that like two days ago. Let me be. I'm clearly busy with stuff. 

Interviewer: Well, your opponents responded. I think Cody responded on Sunday and Nobi on Monday. 

David: Nobi responded on Cyber Monday? Do you have any idea how busy I was then? I was busy purchasing useless stuff on Amazon all day. I was in the zone. When you think about it, it’s pretty rude of him to talk when I'm online shopping. How selfish can one man be? Anyways let's step into my office. 

(David opens the door and sits down.)

Interviewer: Okay, now what? 

David: Hmmmm, okay I'm gonna need you to leave, Mr. Interviewer. You are no longer needed. A sentence I'm sure you hear on a daily basis. Okay so like I'm gonna need another camera man. Or woman, because unlike one of my opponents, I'm not sexist. I just need two shots to capture my good side…s. Yes, my good sides because let's be honest, I'm a man dime. So yeah, let's do this when we get that second camera person. 

(The scene fades to black for a split second until we see David reappear. He's wearing his ring gear for some odd reason. The tights, the boots, the leather jacket, bandana, and glasses.)

David: Sup? I'm just wearing sunglasses indoors to prove my toughness, don't mind me. And oh yeah I'm wearing my tights early because I probably gained a few over Thanksgiving. Gotta stretch em out. 

(David puts his feet up on the little table and knocks over the lamp and seems worried at first but plays it off and acts as if he meant to do that.)

David: So like, Cody and Nobi, you decided to respond after I clearly told the both of you that what Jack and I said a few days ago, was just a warning shot…that's all. Consider it a bullet just gazing past your ear. Yet, you didn't take that warning seriously. You both ended up taking time out of your..well I was going to say busy schedules, but that's not true at all, so let's just say you took time out of your normal unfulfilling schedules to create a rebuttal. And when my opponents respond to my words, I kind of take it as a sign of disrespect. Actually, act as if I never said “kind of.” I view it as a slap in the face because in those little heads of yours, you think you spotted a mistake. You think I made an error when I said you two aren't threats to The High Rollerz. I imagine it was a tough pill to swallow, especially for Cody because he wants to believe he is the definition of what a true man should be. He sees himself as the head honcho! Actually probably not, because racism and stuff. Let's just say he has a lot of pride. He wants to uphold this image that he is head and shoulders better than everybody else! CAMERA CHANGE! 

(The camera angle changes at the request of David. He said it extremely fast, trying to catch them off guard.)

David: Okay pretty good. You could do better, but not bad. See, I was about to go in on Cody, but then I remembered I wanted to address Nobi first because why not? I literally flipped a coin a few minutes ago, so that's the method to my madness! Now Nobi, I don't really have anything against you. Nah, on second thought, you're kind of a disgrace and I'm sure your home country of Indonesia feels the same way right about now. Now…..I know what I just said. I actually think before I speak and I heard the words come out of my mouth, loud and clear. Don't get me wrong, I'm not some racist prick. All I'm saying is the Nobi I saw on Showdown, I liked that version of him. The passion, the fire in his eye, the lengths he’d go to defend his homeland! But the only question is, was that the real Nobi? I honestly can't tell because he came off as a gigantic phony when he talked on Monday. You should meet Colin Kaepernick some time. I feel like you two would really hit it off. I just feel let down, you know? Because Nobi clearly values his career more than his family and people. You heard it from the horse’s mouth, he is fine with working with Cody Marshall this week. The man that hocked a loogie on his culture and heritage. But hey, after kicking his ass in his redneck convention at his church, you kind of just shrug and say you're willing to work with him to win a match together? That just doesn't make sense. The thought of just touching his hand to tag him in would make my blood boil. But I know you are your own man, Nobi. You make your own decisions. Just like I know my approval doesn't mean a damn thing to you, especially considering the fact we are just strangers to one another. But if I were in your shoes? As soon as that bell rings this Saturday night, I'd finish what I started last week. I wouldn't stop until his blood was on my hands. I'll leave the rest up to the imagination. Who knows, maybe that is what you have planned? Maybe you have a few tricks up your sleeves? At least, I hope so. But I doubt it. You'll be too late, Nobi. Right when the lightbulb goes off in your head, it'll be too late. Cody already would’ve knocked you out cold for all to see as his laughter fills the arena. To be honest, I was going to offer you a deal. I was going to offer The High Rollerz help to take out Cody because let's just say, we aren't big fans of his either. But that is off the table, I'm afraid. CAMERA CHANGE! 

(The camera angle changes quicker this time.)

David: Okay, okay….not bad fellas. I'm going to give you a raise! I’ll give you double! Oh wait, I don't even pay you. So it'd still be nothing. But it's the thought that counts, right? Okay let's go back to Nobi. You know what I like about you? It's the fact that you see yourself as some kind of measuring stick. You asked us, what have we accomplished in EAW? 

David: CAMERA….ZOOM IN! More! More! More! 

(David takes off his glasses in dramatic fashion like that dude from CSI: Miami.)

David: NOBI, WHAT HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED WHILE BEING IN EAW? HUH? NOTHING! THAT’S RIGHT, NOTHING! But it's true Nobi, what we did in the past doesn't matter. What we did on Dynasty Wrestling, doesn't matter. But the future? The future matters. The present matters. Both of which belong to The High Rollerz. You can question our talent all you want Nobi. No seriously, write us off. Think to yourself that we aren't as good as we say we are so you can actually fall asleep each night this week. Do it! But what happens Nobi? What happens when we prove our worth? What happens when we go on to achieve great things? Simple, we’ll be creating a legacy. We’ll go down as the greatest tag team this industry has ever seen. And while this happens? What will Nobi be doing? A question nobody will care enough to learn the answer to. I mean let's be real, how long have you been in EAW for? And what do you have to show for it? If I’m not mistaken, weren't you down in the dumps a few weeks ago because your career hasn't exactly gone according to plan? Gee, I wonder why? It's because you don't have the talent to go far in this business. You sink in shallow waters while Jack and I will be staying afloat as we battle the sharks in the deep end. Why? Because we can handle it. We can go toe to toe with the alphas of this brand because we too are alphas. So I'll answer your question. Why are we facing you and Cody this week? Why aren't we facing an established tag team instead? It's simple….because there aren't any. Not on Showdown at least, but Jack and I are here to change that. Showdown might not know this yet, but when they snatched us up, they hit the jackpot. They got the steal of the century. You see we fill a void, Nobi. We belong here. Can the same be said about you? Are people dying to watch you perform? Are people logging onto EAW’s website or YouTube page to listen to you talk? No. Because when it comes to Nobi, they know what they are getting. They are getting the nice guy who just isn't any good but are too afraid to say it to his face because they don't want to hurt his feelings. They know how hard you've worked to get to this point. But at the end of the day, all that blood, sweat, and tears that have came from your body is worthless. You sir, are worthless. If you’re mad right now, it's because you know I'm right. So yes, this Saturday will be like any other for you….getting handed a loss. CAMERA CHANGE! 

David: And then there is Cody Mar—CAMERA CHANGE! Okay very good. Gotta keep you two on your toes. Anyways let's talk about Cody Marshall. I mean I don't really want to, but sure. So what do you want me to say, Cody? Are you expecting me to lecture you on how you should think or act? Preach about how having a deep hatred towards every race, other than your own, just isn't worth it? Nah man. You can do whatever you want. I mean, you're a lost cause anyways. A man that acts tough, but is clearly so damn insecure underneath the surface. Going on a rant about gay people? Why? What's the purpose? To just hear yourself talk? You know what the sad thing is? You actually believe the bullshit that comes out of your mouth and not only that, but you have your little following, who obey everything you say like the mindless sheep that they are. You pry on the weak. Or at least, you try to. Bringing up guys like the Philly Kid? Who the fuck is that? Oh that's right, that's the dude that is just so damn talented! So talented that he isn't even booked this week. I could list the names of people I've beaten before as well, but I'm intelligent enough to realize that is irrelevant in this case. And I'm sure if a miracle happened this week, you know, beating Jack and I, you would brag about it like you've always done. But luckily for everybody’s eardrums, they won't have to listen to any of that. In case you haven't realized yet or have failed to read the writing on the wall, The High Rollerz are going to be 1-0 on Showdown once Saturday night is over! And once that happens, I won't brag about it. I won't jump for joy or demand for confetti and balloons to celebrate our victory because well….it's expected for me to beat guys like you. That’s just how this world works. So once this is all over, I'm sure you'll spread more hatred to cover up the fact you lost and yet….people will continue to gravitate towards you, I admit that because it wasn't too long ago when we learned the majority of the United States is infested with guys like you. CAMERRRRRA CHHHANGE! 

David: Let's go back to you going on and on about gay people. You know, how you assumed Jack and I were a couple? Now how did you come to that conclusion? Because we are childhood friends? I hate to break it to you Cody, but we are straight. Jack is married and maybe I will be too one day. But until then, I'll be enjoying life. I guess I just find it odd how you talk about us “doing the deed” in a hotel room. That got kind of specific. You even picked out a setting. You must have pictured this in your head. Not only that, but then you picture a gay orgy between Jack, Nobi, and myself. Hmmm is there something you want to tell us, Cody? Is that why you're so over the top and passionate about gay relationships? Mad because you can't be your true self? Look at me! You need to accept the real you! But I know you can't and won't because you're afraid of what your little church members will think. However, with that said, there is one thing Jack and I will force you to accept come Saturday night….and that is defeat. Boom, nailed it. Turn the cameras off. Dooooo it. 

(The scene fades to black) 
LVCIAN
Post November 29th 2016, 5:17 pm by LVCIAN
To some people a Championship Title is a symbol of power, a harbinger of prosperity and a concrete promise of immortality. To me the World Heavyweight Championship was something else entirely. The World Heavyweight Championship was my identity. When Jacob Senn took the only thing I had left he from me he stole my identity. The man who calls himself "The Punisher" was relatively close to accomplishing something nobody I have ever crossed paths with before has been able to accomplish. He almost ended my career. Not because I didn't have what it took to endure all the physical suffering he put me through. That's what I am built for. I was born to endure.  I THRIVE in the face of adversity and in the face of pain. I always have while many others cracked and allowed themselves to be destroyed because I am resilience personified. The true reason I almost packed my bags and rode off into the sunset was because of what was going on in my head. Tasting defeat like I never did before, exactly like I did at House of Glass sparked a war within me.  My head was a battlefield. My heart was broken in two and my soul was about to be taken away. I wanted to run and never look back, I couldn't stand seeing Jacob Seen with my identity in his power and I couldn't stand the thoughts and feelings seeing him holding my title awoke deep down inside. I wanted, I NEEDED to exact my revenge upon him. Every single time I saw him with my title strapped around his waist bragging in the ring about how great he is and talking about how much of a failure I am I saw an opportunity to get my revenge but I couldn't go out there because I couldn't allow myself to jeopardize my spot in this company. I knew if I satisfied my thirst for vengeance there would have been severe repercussions to face. But let me ask you a question, Jacob. After what you did last week on Dynasty, look into my eyes and tell me, do you think I am going to repress these thoughts and hold in my hate for you and everything you represent any longer? Look straight into my eyes again closely and TELL ME, do you think I am going to give a damn if I lose my job now that I am guaranteed to have you in the same ring as me again? This is the perfect opportunity, the appropriate occasion to make you pay for stabbing me in the back and for taking MY title. I won't hesitate this time around. This is the closest the eight planets in our solar system will ever be to being perfectly aligned. I can't afford the luxury of wasting this opportunity and as long as there is a sky above us you can believe I will take advantage of this new door that has opened for me. Once it's all over, Jacob, I want you to look into my eyes again. You will see the same eyes I saw when you tried to finish me. You will see the eyes of death itself. And that will be the last thing you ever see in your miserable life. There isn't a sweeter joy than revenge. These thoughts, they are like drugs, I get addicted to them. They have me obsessed with wanting to make them take shape and become a reality. And I won't rest until they do. Every single time I close my eyes I see you, Jacob Senn and I see me. I see you on the ground right in front of me, nearly breathing, in a pool of your own blood. And I see myself holding the World Heavyweight Championship high above my head. I wanted to hunt you down at one point. But if I just hunt you down that wouldn't be retribution exactly. I want you feel how I felt. I want you to lose everything like I did. I want you to be miserable. And then, ONLY after you've gone through everything I went though I will gladly do to you what you miserably failed to do to me: I will destroy you. I got something to prove, Jacob. No matter how many battles I win, no matter how many titles my name is engraved on, no matter how much history I make I ALWAYS have something to prove. That's something I didn't know until you beat me. You proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that I am not invincible. Which is something I thought for a very long time despite the fact I lost a plethora of battles and wars in my career. Losing to you in such a devastating way opened my eyes but it also prepared me for the battles and wars I have yet to fight. Your days as champion are counted, Senn. I'm going to finish what YOU started and you can't blame me for your inevitable downfall. Blame yourself. Not necessarily because of everything you did to me that made me want to go after you but because of what you did last week. You are the reason I am walking into the elimination chamber at Road To Redemption this year. When you drove that championship belt into my skull you HANDED me the last spot in the match and you signed your own death warrant my friend. We're living in the final days of your reign of terror as World Heavyweight Championship. And you got absolutely nobody to blame for that but YOURSELF. The demons I was fighting weren't living in my head and they weren't the people around me after all. It took me some time to realize this but I AM THE DEMON. And this Friday the beast will be unleashed, the demon will be in the ring to make it Jacob Senn's HELL. I'm getting back what is rightfully mine and it's only a matter of time before I do.

Last edited by Lucian Black on November 29th 2016, 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
La Diva
Post November 29th 2016, 4:38 pm by La Diva
[The scene opens  where La Diva is walking to the Bus stop while Eve stops her]

Eve: Excuse me La Diva. but can I get a quick moment of your time before your match this Thursday.

La Diva: Please Hurry Cause my Bus will pull up an hour.

Eve: eight days ago on Shock Value you lost your match to Azumi Goto and then now you will face Amy Jayne n Laura Laine and Rebecca Rotten in your fatal four way match this week on Empire until RTR FPV SO any Suggestions La Diva.

La Diva: Well the reason that I lost my match Eve. is because they wanted Azumi Goto to win instead of me cause when I beat all three of my Opponents in two days on Empire then you'll be looking at your next Specialist Champion at Road to Redemption after my match with Rebecca Rotten n Laura Laine this week on Empire on Eaw network.

Eve: La Diva can u even defeat Amy Jayne and Laura Laine this Thursday.

La Diva: if only hows the match gonna be cause once I get my bear hands on them three stooges then I'll be a great Empire right after our match together this week on Empire when I get a  Specialist title at RTR FPV on Eaw.

(La Diva Bus Pulls up beside of her when Eve Continues talking)

Eve: there u have it folks cause in two days La Diva will be in action when she faces Laura Laine and Amy Jayne this week on Empire.

Eve: So we hope that La Diva can win her match against Rebecca Rotten this week on Empire whenever they let her get an Opportunity for Kendra Shamez Specialist title at RTR FPV on Eaw.

[Camera scene fades when La Diva hops onto the Bus in waves to Eve in heads to the Arena before her match even begins this Thursday]
Anthony Leonhart
Post November 29th 2016, 3:00 pm by Anthony Leonhart
ANTHONY LEONHART – FRIDAY NIGHT DYNASTY
DESTINED TO GREATNESS

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 200

Anthony Leonhart is wearing a long black vest with a pair of black glasses under an umbrella, thinking and watching the rain pour. He reflects on his future match against the self-proclaimed « Golden Gem of EAW » Atilano Castillos and suddenly the rain stops and he closes his umbrella and begins to use it as a cane. We can see a rainbow behind him to contrast with his full black attire and for the first time since he's with Amy Jayne, he's alone in a street which makes him a kinda of loner, just like his times to the Sanatorium.
-------------------------------------------------

Oh bonjour mes amis...sorry not so sorry. I was in my thoughts. You think I snapped because I'm in black and alone, not with Amy Jayne. Don't worry it's perfectly normal, I needed some time alone to reflect on how I need to step up my game to be a contender for those championships that I hardly covet since my arrival here in EAW. And my road to redemption is hard but I will put my stamp on the championships legacies because I'm destined to greatnees and nobooooody will stop my destiny, my legacy. Nobody will stop me, moi or myself to become the Greatest Frenchman here in this business and my ancestry would be proud of my acomplishments.
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 200_s

Atilano Castillos, you think you handle a man send by the great French leaders like Napoleon Bonaparte, Jeanne d'Arc, huh ? Personne...nobody...can't retire me my ancestry and I know you will face a man..yes a real man ! A man who is proud of his origins and who show them to the world and not afraid to show them because France is the most awesome, most admirable, most powerful country in the world and consider that I'm a high representant of the country so treat me with the respect I highly deserve and to show that's France is the country of legendary people, I will now use a submission finisher that I renamed, the « Napoleon's Hook » and I can't wait to see a Latino with the most generic name and a first name that I can be a name for a song tap out to this. I CAN'T WAIT. You might be talented Atilano but I will do something that Donald Trump would like, and it's to eradicate your damn ass out of this world. And If you're saying that I should be leaving this place, I will tell you that I'm French-American now. So chico...you can't make me leave this place, that's my new country, my country of adoption, sorry but I've got some BAD NEWS for you, ese. I'm un-touch-able.

Thunder arrives and rain starts to pour again as Anthony don't open his umbrella and the rain hits his face hard and still look in front of him with a dtermined look and points the center with his umbrella.

You see Atilano, I may be a dirty Frenchman like some EAW talents would say but they forgot that the brain is the most special attribute that we have in our entire body and let me tell you something...and is that I used mine to make me who I am today, I made you believe that I was a loner American searching for the redemption, and nobody in EAW not even the Sanatorium knew that was part of my masterplan to become French-American. And EAW made me papers as an American, I fooled them to the core, I FOOLED AN ENTIRE COMPANY. It's an act from a genius, no ?

Dear Atilano, at Dynasty, Friday Night Dynasty to be exact to its terms, you will face a genius who fooled EAW to its core so you better be ready to face moi, me and myself because I will have the intentions to destroy you dear little gem and cut you into pieces and be the only diamond that matters here in EAW and EAW staff better recognize my talent as they should make me a contender for a championship and that day I will prove to all of you that Frenchmen can be on the top of the world of professional wrestling. YOU BETTER BE READY CASTILLOS. You better be. Because the Napoleon's Hook won't let you until you spit blood and not a little amount of blood until you lose consciousness, so don't be so tranquilo, ese. Parce que Anthony Leonhart will CRUSH YOU in the middle of the ring. BYE BYE amigo. And you can't stop la excelencia, la perfection...The Great Leader of EAW, The King With An Iron Fist... Anthony Leonhart, Ah ah !

VIVE LA FRANCE.
VIVE ANTHONY LEONHART.

AU REVOIR MES AMIS.
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Post November 29th 2016, 2:57 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne
[Dynasty Promo: “What Next?”]

“Last Friday I went out and did exactly as I planned on doing. I proved to everyone in EAW that when Kelly Hackenschmidt sets out to do something, he goes out and does it! Now, as of late my matches have been swift but very technical! Ending with either a Hackentude Adjustment or locking one of my opponents in The Noose. Yet that probably leaves most of EAW wondering; What's next for Kelly Hackenschmidt? What's next for Mister Pure Wrestling? Is he going to try and get his win back from Anthony Leonheart who seems to treat beating my undefeated streak here in EAW like some sort of lucky charm? Am I going to have to make Lucas Johnson tap out again? Do I wait until the end of the Tag-team Tournament and then Team Up with Laura Laine to take on whoever it is that wins this thing, whether it be The Diemos family or helhiem even World’s Most Wanted? Or am I going to gain my way to the top of the mountain and face either TLA or Drake Jaeger get me a piece of that Interwire Championship? Well, either way; that's not the only possibility around here! I mean, there are dozens of contenders I can be put up against; Ross Vegas, Tig Kelly, or even Adrian Christ. Yet right now; The Goal still remains the same; be able to call myself a staple in EAW History. Now, I wasn't expecting to take part in the Extreme Elimination Chamber or anything like that; believe me, Sebastian Monroe knows that I didn't care for that match; it's gonna be a great match I’m sure of it, but even I know that putting a rookie in there fresh out of the gate might very well be a bad idea. And besides I’d rather build an audience first! Sure, there are those who followed me on the independents, yet even then that seems like a small amount compared to the huge sahara desert that is EAW! No. Though I will tell you this; I won't set out to be the next Ares Vendetta, I won't set out to be the next TLA, nor will I set out to be the next Aren Mstlav or Y2Impact, most of those guys are very talented, don't get me wrong. Yet if I want to be a success, people have to know that there was, is and only ever be one Kelly Hackenschmidt! And I’m afraid you're looking at him! The guy who is going to turn American Wrestling around and make it worth a damn again! You see, for too long we have seen people make the goal of entertaining yet not actually doing their jobs! People who want to entertain; yet they completely lose sight of the fact that Pro-wrestling is very much a sport! A sport that takes up so much athletic ability! Look at my kicks and look at my submission holds and you'll notice that I’m not going to be some sort of nostalgic crapfest out of the nineteen eighties. And sure, I may take on the Hardcore of the nineties; but the point still stands. The point being is that there's nobody I’d rather be than me!

And although on this microphone I may be a higher rising talent than anybody else rising up on Dynasty. That's not what I’m relying myself solely on, nor is it some cheesy gimmick that eventually fades to failure eventually, nor am I relying solely on the fact that for just thirty dollars; about the same price as a T-shirt you can literally buy a blunt to smoke the ever living schmidt out of your weed you probably have at home, that's not what makes me the best damn wrestler possible! What makes me the rising star of EAW is that these past few weeks I actually have proven my worth for each and every single time I have been in this ring! You see the fact remains; I'm not an Entertainer, I’m a Wrestler! And anyone who tries to deny that is Schmidt out of luck! Not a single thing can be done about that; nor do I think that anyone is going to be able to get anywhere close! You see life, let's face it is pretty damn harsh; people close to you die, lovers come and go, and stress builds on you like all your troubles and spend so much time caring about things that don't even matter in the grand scheme of things. And to top it all off, it's pretty damn short. We all can't live to be the average life expectancy in my home country of eighty two. Some are higher and some are even lower. Yet what we all have something that makes all the schmidt life gives and takes us before we make our way to Niflheim that much worth the journey. And for me, it's standing in a wrestling ring in front of at least multiple thousands of Schmidtheads who use their payrolls to see me and some other guy kick each other's asses! And even some who'll pay extra for stuff like t-shirts, pop, poutine and even licorice! Why? That edge, that energy, that drive! If you're supposed to make money; make sure its doing something you can enjoy; because in this life we're running out of days, we're running out of time! And believe me; ignoring it is a crime! So don't look back and ask yourself what you could've done better, go forward, some people may only be given one shot at glory, yet even then; it only takes one to make you successfull! It's why I told myself that I wouldn't take my spot on the Big Time here in EAW for granted! It's because I learned that the easy way, and I wanna make sure not a single schmidthead in that audience ever takes that fact for granted! And although the sands of time for me are still at a high for someone at twenty five years old; that's not going to stop me from using what I can of that time to prove that although I may be just some guy with some great pro-wrestling lineage outside the ring, that is not who I rely on being inside that ring! Sure, my ability is natural, sure; my ancestor and I shared a common passion, yet that doesn't make the whole of me! I’d rather be remembered for what I did than what my ancestor did so many years before I was even conceived! Or even before either of my parents were convinced for that matter! I’d rather have my memory go down as the one who spat in the face of every single bar that had been set before him and raise it all the way up to limits that it didn't even know it can get to! Limits even beyond the highest stems of Ygdrassil even or if logically possible somewhere within the Ginnugagap! So come the day that Asgard’s horns blow my name and Valkyries carry my soul upon Sliepnir as the carry me and all those who die fighting the strife that life clings to us across that rainbow bridge and off into Valhalla, that I leave Midgarde knowing that I can look back on my life on the Human realm with nothing but pride and acceptance! So with that being said; Sebastian Monroe, with Road to Redemption just around the corner; I want a spot on that card! I don't give a schmidt if it's the opening match or somewhere clustered in the Mid-card! What I want is to show people that I'm worth a shot! I want to show the casual fan who may not watch Dynasty on Friday Nights that we have some of the best rising talent on television! And who better to prove that than Mister Pure Wrestling himself! Sure, I may not be some big time draw, but put me in a match with any opponent who puts their effort into it and I’ll make sure that I put on a clinic! I can have a five-star match with a broom if I have to! It won't be my first five-star; but it will be enough to bring me straight to the top! So saddle my horse, as I drink my last ale! Bone strength and steal will prevail!”
『zakkii』
Post November 29th 2016, 12:48 pm by 『zakkii』
OOC Note: thanks to my waifu @Azumi Goto fot her part in this promo. <3

*A sunny Monday in Queens, New York. Haruna is there cleaning her house. She usually lives with Azumi but she's going somewhere to take her sensei to the airport back to Japan. Haruna is done with her clean up as all the room is tidy as a new house. She decided to take a break for a while to sit on the sofa. She looks a her guitar and grabs it as she begins to play and sing a song* 

I don't have time to be in love.... 
Kissing you on the cheek, 200 times a week. 
But that's not true when I'm with you..... 

*suddenly her door is open as Azumi is back home* 

Azumi Goto: Tadaima!

Haruna Sakazaki: aah, Azumi, Okaeri!

Azumi Goto: Hey Babe! 

*Azumi takes off her shoes as she sits down next to Haruna on their sofa, she seems visibly tired, Azumi workload since becoming Control In The Vault Holder has been tough for her but she's been able to handle it, thanks to Haruna.* 

Azumi Goto: Sorry I took a long time, Cloud honestly has terrible driving skills. So did you miss me?

*Haruna puts the guitar beside her and quickly rounds her arm around Azumi* 

Haruna Sakazaki: Of course I am. Even just a few hours, I don't want you to leave me but oh well.... Manami-sensei has to go back home earlier since you are unable to advance. I understand it. But hey, we gotta keep moving, right, babe? 

*Haruna draws a bright smile to Azumi, trying to make her day again, resulting Azumi smiles back and looks at Haruna* 

Azumi Goto: Yeah, you're right, I've got bigger things to look towards and what about you? You've got a match against an old rival of mine.

*She was right, Azumi and Silence go way back before She and Haruna ever became a couple in EAW. To think she was returning and her first opponent was Haruna.*

Haruna Sakazaki: Eeehh..... 

*Haruna seems not really impressed with the topic Azumi choose right now* 

Haruna Sakazaki: I ended up fighting in a random match again. Hey, I know, I asked for it. I want to face someone whom they think they are the "lesser" vixen. I can accept that. But.... I feel like they are playing around with me. Sometimes they raise me up so high and the following weeks I've been dropped hard to the floor. I'm sick of it!

*Azumi lets out a sigh, it was one of those conversations with Haruna when she felt down for a certain reason* 

Azumi Goto: Haruna... not again, okay? You are something big in this division, you're one of the people that brought the division back from the grave and gave it a new light, you're one of the women who make EAW stand out for Women's wrestling. 

*Azumi was trying her best to cheer Haruna up. She liked to see Haruna smile, be happy, and when it was time for a match to get serious, it made her happy inside when she saw the bright smile of her girlfriend*

Haruna Sakazaki: Hey, listen..... if they want me to fight those lesser vixens, I'm fine for it. Even Silence is as huge as a mountain, but I do what I usually do. Beat them..... I'm tired of all the titles, achievements, it is all bullshit. I'm fine with being the lesser vixens but I don't like being played around. I don't like when they think I am something good, they put me into some higher matches and they throw me like I'm no use. I hate that, Azumi!

Azumi Goto: Haruna! Stop being negative about yourself, It's not what you're all about. You're supposed to be a beacon of hope among the darkness, that's the Haruna I know... Unlike me, you've got those little girls in the crowd cheering for you and they want you to be something. You've already established that you're back to being your old self, "The Pride Of The Vixens", you're now in the way towards the next step. The people want to see you succeed, and I don't want you to let them down!

Haruna Sakazaki: No, I'm not being negative..... if you look at me when I walk inside that arena, do you see any slight hesitation drawn in my face? no, I do this week in and week out to fight and impress everyone without asking something in return. I don't need fame, I don't need recognition, all I need is how I give them smile and impress them with everything I got. Those people need a hero in this division, I give them a hero they need. I fight for them, they are my only reason to fight. But sometimes, Heroes never get any appreciation they should deserve. There are some heroes that is not accepted around their place but still want to make the people happy. I am that person, Azumi. I don't care about anything but the smile of the people!

Azumi Goto: Fine... then do it for that. You know what you fight for and no one can take that away from you, babe. You believe in making the people here enjoy the show by putting your body on the line, then DO JUST THAT! If anyone here in EAW, I know can do whatever it takes to be some that fans can look up to then it's you, Haruna. I don't want you to become another vixen that stands by the others surpass you, the Haruna I know has all the talent in the world, all the gifts that a female wrestler can get to be successful.

Haruna Sakazaki: You are just being too much, babe.... like you already know me. You already know the reason why I fight here and it's not for the title or some bullshit accomplishments. I come here for the pride of my name. I have my pride and now I fight for it. Every vixens stand on my way, I dominate them all. I refused to be playing around anymore. if They want me to beat these vixens into pulp, O'llbe happy to do it again and again. I don't care how big, how scary, how experieced they are, this is what I capable of. and I'll keep fighting without getting noticed by those higher ups. Silence is just one of them, one of those vixens I always beat on a daily basis and she has no different with those fallen girl whom I punched and knocked down. They keep giving me random matches, I keep winning it.

Azumi Goto: Fine then think like that! I guess it pointless to help someone who just can't see herself above the status quo.... Look at me as an example, I call myself "Arrogance Personified" because I can back up all of my words, all my insults and prove to them that I mean more then them! I know you're not into insult your opponents but make yourself seems more then them! If this is all you want, then why not just quit? If all you want is to just have random matches for the rest of your career then it makes you nothing more then a has-been in front of the people who doubt you

Haruna Sakazaki: So, do you think deep down inside my heart I really want this? I like being in the place what I am now? They give me a lot of random matches and I prove my capability to overcome it all. I am different with you.... for me, Action speaks louder than words. And I prove it, I am not talking to assert myself to be the strongest in this division. I proved it inside that ring.... but how many more? how many random matches I should get and win to lift up my ranks? They never understand it, Azumi! I beat everyone.... I beat every single vixens in the locker room and that is apparently not convincing enough. So, I will keep fighting, keep beating vixens up, I don't care if it's as big as Silence.... and if it's not convincing enough, I'll say "Screw opportunities!". 

*Haruna walks away as she exits the apartment, leaving Azumi alone*
Cailin Dillon
Post November 29th 2016, 10:32 am by Cailin Dillon

Empire #2

Cali made meets Texas slayed. Or should it be Cali made gets Texas slayed? There’s a lot of different, fun ways we could go with that one. Actually, I really don’t care which one any of you prefer so I’m going with the second one. That’s my kind of night on Empire. These bitches started calling me Slaylin for a reason. Little did they ever know it would come back to smack them right back in their foundation covered faces. And all the people that are standing around with their jaws on the ground, surfing through the internet message boards trying to sift through the trolls and figure out why this happened, they’ll continue to meander around with that puzzled look on their stupid faces. They will never get why I did what I did. Even when it’s so simple. The girl who claims she’s trying to cure this division of its cancer is literally the most cancerous thing to ever come about. The only thing this division can agree on is that she’s annoying. And it grows with every day. It all makes no difference because I’ll take it away with one match. Then we can all see how she really deals with failure. Prediction: terribly.

Aria, my dear Aria. Do you really feel some innate need to punish me? I’d like to seriously know if you feel like you need to bring your purple/blue/pink hair down to the ring and really teach me a lesson. Because the only lesson I taught anyone at Shock Value was not to fuck with me. And that lesson in no way was pushed on you. I’m not sure what you were doing at the point most of the OGs had disappeared so I could have a little fun, but the match was so far out of your reach of winning that it didn’t matter. But how could Cailin turn on her friends? Sirens equaled life! Bullshit. That group was a patched together version of what we had before. So in reality, that all never ended. Stephanie just subbed out and Tarah tagged in. And on her way out the door, Cloud was the only one who ever said anything that made a lick of sense. Now, we’ll choose not to dwell on all the other random shit she did in Eclipse’s basement because that takes a case study and expensive doctors and scholars who’s names only Sheridan Müller can probably pronounce — Germans — but what I realize is that we were destined to fall. Were we capable of winning against the OGs? I don’t even care to study that. But there would always be a certain atmosphere lingering around us. Too much competitive nature boiled into one package. Even Tarah, the leader she’s supposed to be, can’t keep a lit powder keg from exploding. I needed more. Playing second or third fiddle to someone with the same dreams and aspirations as me is a waste of my time. We strapped on our guns for the dumbest mission of all time. But I went along with it. Played recruiter to set up my end game. I could at least thank you for being daft enough to go along with that whole thing while you were playing big sister to Nicole Fyre. She needed you to hold her pathetic hand to make sure the scary OGs didn’t hurt her. You always were the big sister type. You help where it’s needed, but you’re always looking to take that step over everyone else. Show them who’s really the top dawg. If you wanna be the top bitch, you better find a way to escape from that leash you’ve been wearing before it strangles you. Nothing is holding me back any longer. I can be who I want, I can do what I want and I can have that all when I want. I don’t have to be nice anymore. I’m tired of these dumb asses trying to poke at me for being some kind of motivator. Bitches if you need me to motivate your asses for a match than find a shallow puddle and drown yourself in the streets. I’ve never tried to motivate anyone to do a damn thing. All I’ve ever cared about is whether or not I’m in the right spot. Call me selfish… because I am. Maybe I hurt the people around me who cared about me… I don’t care. I fight and I take no prisoners along the way. I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to win.

Some where right now there’s some mark trying to examine all of this and figure out if Aria and Cailin could possibly be friends. Is this the end of their stories friendship? Does Cailin care? I can answer that last question. No, I don’t. If Aria still wants to care, well I still don’t care about that. The last thing I’m going to waste my time worrying about is whether or not “friends” support every thing I’m doing. Because I have a new support group behind me and they agree with every move I make. That’s better than family, baby. No judgement. Fuck they could judge my crazy ass anyways, I’d still keep doing what I do and seeing the smiles on their faces as I dominate the fuck outta whoever steps up in that ring with me. Strap your ass up and get ready for this one Aria. Or you know what. Don’t. Just take the quiet approach and show up like a lamb ready to be slaughtered. I’ll put you in your place, give a nice grin to our special announcer and flip her the finger on my way out of the ring. Zip zap you dumb bitch. Don’t get me wrong, Jaxon. I know you’re supposed to be the best ever and you’ll probably be all “I beat you that last time and such but…” I actually have the crown so that might have been the most meaningless win of your career. Oh but they all loved the match. Of course they fucking loved the match. These fans eat up every move we make. Still these dudes are out there wanting to suck on my toes and worship everything I do. That’s just how it goes in EAW life. But I shook things up. I changed the game. And it doesn’t stop with what occurred at Shock Value. Punishment? Heh, we’ll see about that. Our old friend Stephanie would call this a gift. Maybe I should, too. I don’t know what that dimwit who’s mind is clouded by the Vixen’s title was really thinking about this match, but I know what’s going to happen. I think it was you that called me Slaylin for the first time. It’s time you get a taste.
Ares Vendetta
Post November 29th 2016, 6:59 am by Ares Vendetta
Believe it or not, I love this.

You people, if nothing else, give me exactly what you seem to despise the most: Entertainment.

I think that’s what truly appealed to me when I first laced my boots and stepped within a ring - that amusement. That look of intense fire in the eyes of someone that’s fought tooth and nail to get where they are. We’ve all endured hardships, battled demons, and willed through every ounce of pain, but what you just don’t understand is that some people were born to live in that constant limb of tragedy. It’s how no good can exist without evil. It’s a necessary evil. There are those that thrive, and there are those who suffer.

The most entertaining aspect of it all to me is that those who thrive know they thrive, but those who suffer don’t seem to ever realize they suffer. Do you feel like you’re suffering, mongrel? Can you feel that constant force pushing you down no matter how many times you get back on your feet, and no matter how many steps you take? Strip away that ugly little Belt you carry around and all we have standing before me is a woman that’s been endured that rattling doubt bouncing off the back of her mind with every voice that confronts her, telling her she just isn’t good enough, be it for her gender, for her size, or for her skill. You wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for those voices, because there’s nothing else that shapes someone like you into what I stand before now but that. You’re a diamond squeezed from coal, and you’ve truly shined. Clinch your fist and grit your teeth, and fight for that pure sense of duty you carry with you. Fight to provide a leading effort for the rest of your female peers, and perhaps all of those watching around the World. Do you feel it? Do you feel the weight of those chains wrapped around your body? Those chains are there to keep you inevitably just at the border of where I am. Just on the edge of being considered not just the best woman, but the best period. Spit in my face if it makes you feel that much more determined to shatter this World you seem to believe I’ve hidden myself away within, but you will never strike me down. There’s not an efficient method in your mind that can accomplish whatever it is you seek, and there’s not a “Sherplex” in you that could ever change how both those voices and I view you. You fight tenaciously, but tenacity only prolongs the inevitable. Liken yourself a crusader and believe in your heart of hearts that the day will come when you lead an army at your back to break down the doors these puppet masters hide behind, and I think it’ll become abundantly clear who’s living in a fantasy. You’ve stepped into a World you don’t hope to rule, but to change, and yet all while you believe you’re so very fit to lead, you feel a dagger wedged between your shoulder blades the moment you attempt to even lead a handful of your fellow wrestlers. “Sports Entertainment” - those dirty words of yours - happen to be all you’re about in the end. You grab a microphone, and you entertain me. Every word you speak, every action you take, I relish.

And thus, we come to our stalemate.

One that comes between everyone when their outlooks differ.

Our words mean absolutely nothing, but our actions seem to speak volumes, don’t you think? There’s not a thing on this Earth that would change the way I see things, and you just as well. But a mere three count to the canvas or tapping out could be all it takes to change everything we’ve ever come to know. Nonetheless, I just can’t seem to help myself. There’s a certain love I have for all of this. Perhaps there may even be a psychological aspect of it that I feel decides the result long before either one of us steps foot between those ropes. You’re a woman that’s lived her life ambitious to pursue and achieve what she wants, but I’ve never felt that agony. I’ve never had to chase those goals. They were already mine. They always belonged to me, from the moment I laid eyes on them. You keep barking in the dark about what you intend to do to me, but I’ve long-since finished with you in my mind. Do you understand that, mongrel? As far as I’m concerned, I’ve already won. Defeat isn’t an option to me, and hasn’t been for a very long time. Of course, you don’t intend to lose either, right? In the end, you’re someone who does everything in her being to achieve victory - that sheer strength and mentality in you that goes with “German Efficiency”. I go beyond that. I’ve gone beyond that all my life - beyond the rules and morals you people cling to and cry out for help from when things don’t go your way. You thump your metaphorical bibles and feel your foundations shook to their very core the moment you come across someone willing to color outside the lines of that beautiful painting of yours.

Would you like to know what ambition is, mongrel?

It’s a blade through your gut.

Either you go forward and risk it all or you pull away and lick your wounds for the rest of your life knowing you failed when the chips were down.

I’ve never even considered dying with every step I took forward. Call it whatever you want, but I consider it a natural instinct that far too many lack. I don’t die, because I can’t die. I don’t lose, because I can’t lose. It’s the people like you that step forward and bleed out that give me purpose. It’s the value in everything you value that gives me purpose, and I will go above and beyond to take it all from you. I will do everything in my power to leave you defeated, no matter how significant you consider it. You completely misunderstood what I meant when I spoke of what efficiency is. Efficiency is only what comes with being the best, and if you’re pondering who might the best be, then perhaps you’ll be enlightened when you find yourself crawling out from that ring after feeling everything you’ve ever worked towards dwarfed in comparison to everything I already have. Efficiency isn’t the intention to achieve anything, it IS achieving. Look around you. Look at my World. Look at my Kingdom. I’ve taken it all, and everything I do from the moment I took it is spent keeping it, and I will transcend absolutely everything you hold dear to do that. I’ve conquered your wrestling. I’ve conquered your company.

Perhaps I am no more than a mere child just as you think I am, but I’m the child standing over the hill you ants call home with a magnifying glass and a sense of sadistic exploration in my heart. You seem to be under the impression that I’m no more than an emotional mess fueled by my father, but I can’t tell you just how wrong you are. I don’t intend for you to ever believe that, but for what it’s worth, my father couldn’t be further from my mind with every move I make. I foolishly entertained the notion that he was still the man I thought he was, but I learned a long time ago he’s every bit as tragic as you, or anyone else that’s come my way. You’re all toys set on a specific path, and there’s not a thing you could ever hope to do about it. You’ve resigned yourself to a lifetime of fighting shadows and hoping to shift a paradigm without realizing it’s that very paradigm that got you here in the first place, and all you’ll ever achieve in fighting it is finding yourself bound to it tighter and tighter as it constricts every bit of life out of you. You’re no more than the next in line, mongrel, and while I’ve remained a constant here, you will no doubt be replaced. You choose to fight something you should embrace, and that’s what truly, truly entertains me.

What occurs on Showdown isn’t something you can do about, no matter how good you think you are, but I do look forward to the rest of your life. I look forward to watching you pretend there’s some sense of honor in leading those inferior to you to some World of efficiency you dream of, without realizing that there is no such thing. You’ve taken old, dead, failed ideals and dressed them up into your own little vision that you convinced yourself were just in reach when you were growing up as a little girl in Germany. I look forward to every single thwarted attempt you make to lead these people below you as each of them take turns leeching off of you; each taking their turn stabbing you in the back and twisting the knife until your very last drop of blood. I look forward to the day when you realize everything you’ve worked towards was all for nothing.

That’s a future defeat of yours I look forward to.

This defeat, however, is already in the past.

Jon McAdams
Post November 29th 2016, 5:03 am by Jon McAdams
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Jon_mc11

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Tumblr_lwinnconrE1qfax40
Jon McAdams sits before a series of television screens opened up before him. They are stacked 4 x 4, on top of each other and on the sides way and on each of them there is  a video of Zack Crash during each phase of his career. McAdams has his back to the camera as his head turns from one screen to the next before turning around slowly and facing the camera.

“Damaged,” McAdams smirks before puffing his pipe. “Injury or harm impairing the function or condition of a person of thing. Yeah, that sounds about right. You know, as I research you, and study my opponent, one thing is absolutely certain. You are far past the prime of your career, Zack Crash. Please understand before I go further, I get that I am fighting a former world champion, a former chairman of this company. Someone to be respected and admired but I watch these tapes of who you were, to who you are now… And I can’t help but feel elated and slightly robbed. You see, I am a man who takes every opportunity to step up to a challenge and take advantage of any shortcut that can be given but to beat you this Sunday as you are? Well that hardly seems fair to me. You see, former chairman, former champion, formerly someone to be respected. You are a piece of what you once were. A claimed revolutionary, a man who changed the very face of this business and a legacy that carried you… where? Here? To this place where you have a dyed pinstripe in your hair and a broken speaking pattern? I like to know my opponents. I like to see what they are and what they are made of before I get into the ring with them and I have met a man who use to be so resilient and so strong and cunning and worth the attention but standing before me is something irreparable. I will rob these people of a show this Sunday when I get into that ring and beat up an old and handicapped man.”

McAdams takes a sip of his whiskey and a puff from his pipe.

“And I will beat you. Because I am at the place in my career where I am about to shoot up to the moon. Doing what took you years to accomplish, I, Jon McAdams has been given an opportunity to enter into the extreme elimination chamber match to win myself the big one and given that I am easily one of the hottest new prospects in this business and week after week I have grown exponentially in a way that makes your time here seem so slow by comparison that if you were to give me a quarter of the time I am positive that I can shake this place up like it has never been seen. So let’s compare. You were a young hopeful in a tag team, and then you were part of a revolution that changed the face of this company.

I have surpassed the idea of a tag team and myself and the powerful Mike Showman have formed the PWC. Our movement has already started shaping this company. You went toe to toe with The Sanitorium and you lost after making so many claims that you would break them. They have no straight victory over me. But I did pin they’re little prospect, Maero in the center of that ring for the one, two, three. I am younger, stronger, faster, more skilled and more calculated than anyone you’ve ever faced and I have seen your repertoire and very impressive list of conquered wrestlers. But none of them had the class, precision, or willingness to do what I am willing to do to win this. So let’s set the stage properly so you and I know exactly what this Sunday is.

This Sunday, Mike Showman dominates that skinny fat twerp Alonzo Calrissian.” McAdams snaps his finger as the twelve screens form the same image coming together under the logo of EAW. “You get in the ring with me. You. Past your prime, broken, impaired, undervalued, and underwhelming. You will step in the ring a shell of who you once were. Not a veteran with a clear mind who is going to take me down using your wits and experience. But a lunatic who is grasping so desperately to stay relevant while People with Class stomp you down to make it to where we need to go. People like me. Young, charismatic, brilliant, cold, calculating, precise and focused. Your brain is all over the place and mine is right where it needs to be. Finding and doing exactly what I need to do to win. Zack Crash. You need this because without it you will continue to spiral into oblivion and watch as what little is left of your ‘legacy’ comes to an abrupt and total end.. But Zack Crash… Damaged Zack Crash. Desperate men don’t win. Desperate men aren’t dangerous. They are deranged and stupid. Brash and unfocused. But maybe you can’t even see it. Maybe you don’t realize it because you’re so lost in your delusions but I think that likely, these delusions are here trying to protect you from the truth. It’s not brilliance that fills your mind, but sadness as you inch slower and slower towards the end as the younger generation continues to rob you of your place in this company. And Please understand, that is exactly what I want to do.”

McAdams clicks a button on his seat. As the logo for PWC takes one spot on one of the screens.

“This Sunday, I will walk into that ring, representing the movement that is PWC, and I will bring class back to this ring like they have never seen. I will tear this place apart to build it back up in the image of what myself and Showman are trying to build. We were robbed at Shock Value of our title opportunity. We were robbed of not being able to compete in the tag title tournament but we’ll be damned if we are robbed of this well deserved spot and least of all, to lose it to this classless and delusional has been. Zack Crash, I hope that this Sunday, you’re so damaged that your mind takes you far away from the pain that I’m going to inflict on you.” PWC logo begins to sweep across each screen completely covering the monitors.” This Sunday PWC begins its complete invasion. We’re going crush the mid card. Crush the tag division, and take our rightful spot at the top and after I wreck you, I’m going to move on to break another old man who needs to be put down like old yeller and raise that beautiful belt above my head. This Sunday, our movement begins and yours dies with your career. We will bring class to this company and wipe out the old guard while we are at it. Sharpen your Teeth, Damaged one, cause this Sunday, your dream is over.”

All the screens go fuzzy as the light dims so you only see McAdams silhouette before the promo abruptly ends.

Last edited by Jon McAdams on November 29th 2016, 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jack Ripley
Post November 29th 2016, 12:18 am by Jack Ripley
(The scene starts with the camera fading in on the RAD Betting agency door, as it pans out the camera walks past the door to the round table with Jack Ripley, and 3 EAW employees playing some card game)

Jack: HAHA I win again! Read it and weep boysss

(Jack puts down a straight flush)

EAW Employee: How is that even possible??? You can’t be this good

(Jack takes all the money from the pot)

Jack: Clearly I know what I’m doing, what cha mean this isn’t possible? You see it happening in front of you, what are you some sort of baboon?

EAW Employee 2: Buffoon?

Jack: That too… Come now who’s ready for round 5!

EAW Employee 3: I’ve got nothing left

EAW Employee 1: Yeah same

EAW Employee 2: Jack you bled us dry, we’re broke…

Jack: Broke?!! NO MONEY?!! GET OUT OF HERE YOU BUMS!!

(Jack goes hulk on them, flips the table and goes for his fire poker that he stole from the old woman’s house they killed, chasing them out of the door frame office)

Jack: And don’t come back until you have more money!

(The interviewer walks into frame)

Interviewer: Hey Jack, good day at the office?

Jack: Meh, slow day, only like 5,000

Interviewer: DOLLARS?!!

Jack: No… doll hairs

Interviewer: Oh you’re right that doesn’t sound like a lot actually…

Jack: No.. Imbecile, of course dollars, I only take the green here… Well that and deeds to houses, cars, watches… Anything worth value really…. Speaking of which, you’ve got a nice watch there… Wanna bet?

Interviewer: No.. Jack I’m here for business

Jack: WELLLL Technically this is business, this is my business.. Do you know how much money has been put into this company?

Interviewer: It’s just a doorframe, and a table…

Jack: AND CHAIRS!!! AND A LAMP, AND THE CARDS, THE CHIPS!!

Interviewer: Of course, I apologize, I must pay attention to detail

Jack: Yes you should…

Interviewer: Where’s David?

Jack: I don’t know, banging sloots? At the slot machines? One or the other

Interviewer: I guess I’ll just talk to you then… Thoughts on your upcoming match? Both Cody Marshall, and Nobi talked

Jack: Yes I heard them both talk…. I’ll start with Cody Marshall I suppose because he’s the first one to do so. How this racist, homophobic scum of the earth got a contract in EAW I don’t know. I guess it was due to his wrestling ability but I mean, how does he keep a job with the things he says. Who does he think he is the president elect? I get it’s a free country, and we’re allowed to say what we want, but this is ridiculous. He goes on rants about nothing that had to do with this match. Saying that we smoke weed? I’ve never used a foreign substance in my life for the record. Everything that we do is real, and raw, real rawwwwwww. The fact of the matter is, I’m just Jack, and if you don’t know that, you don’t know Jack! HAHAHA…. Laugh interviewer

Interviewer: oh ha… haha.. ha

Jack: How insincere of you, very nice. Now he goes onto make assumptions about our sexual orientation, now I can assure you that both of us are straight. You know how we’ve been gone for a while? Well part of that was so I could get married to my Fiance. That’s right, Jack Ripley is now a married man, and if you don’t believe it, here’s the pictures to prove it.

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Csgrrwjukaa0spw-1474104279-800

It’s a big deal, I’m the happiest man on the face of the earth, she’s the love of my life. Look at her! Look at how beautiful she is... Aw I miss her... Anyways, love, something you Cody, know nothing about. You speak of love so carelessly. You say you love your family, your children, but honestly, if one of your family members came out as gay, or trans, you wouldn’t except them. What kind of shallow love is that? That’s not love at all really. You’re ignorant, you’re a trailor park trash, know nothing about the real world, inbred piece of shit, that’s everything that’s wrong with this country. You say you want to make this country great again by causing violence. By not accepting everyone, because why? Because of different skin color? Because of sexual orientation? Who are you to say anything about what’s wrong or right? The fact you believe in a god? You mean the same god that is based on love? You’re no Christian, you’re barely even a human being, you’re subspecies that should be thrown into the fiery pits of hell. You don’t even understand the concept of being gay, its not a choice, it’s something you’re born. I can’t make your son gay, a gay person can’t make your son gay, either he is or he isn’t. But all this hate you spew even if he is gay, there’s no way he’d ever come out, because his father would never accept him for who he is. So what will he do? He’ll lash out, until one day, he takes that shotgun that you have under your bed, and he shoots you in the head. I understand that you think this way because you’re inbred, and don’t have a fully functional brain, and comprehend simple human emotions like compassion, but you don’t get a pass because your mom is also your aunt, and your dad is is your brother in law… And also dead. No one cares, and they shouldn’t. You don’t deserve sympathy for anything you do, ok? So why don’t you make like Dick Cheney, and got shot in the back of the head while hunting by a "friend".

Interviewer: *ahem* umm.. well, this is certainly a different side to you than I’ve ever seen jack..

Jack: Married life you know? Makes you see things in a different light. I’m not going to let a southern hick with the brain capacity of a Neanderthal say the shit he says and get away with it, fuck that.

Interviewer: And as for Nobi?

Jack: Nobi? Nobi, Nobi, Nobi… Listen Nobi, I’ve got no beef with you, and I don’t know why you have a problem with us, all we did, was speak the truth. We were here for about a month and a half, and people still remember us. In a month and a half, I had two title matches. Was I successful in any of them? No, and quite honestly I don’t remember them very well, I’ve had a whirlwind of a year this past year ha ha. BUT, I competed in two title matches within a month and a half.. What have you done? We saved an old woman from a fire… and I took the fire poke that killed her as a memento, a way to remember her.. Her soul lives on through the poker. What have you done? The reason we didn’t join the Grand Prix tournament was because I was still doing the marriage thing, still getting acclimated to that, still living my life. But then I get a call from David Davidson.. aka the best man at my wedding, and he tells me, Jack… Did you see the Grand Prix Tournament? They’re making a mockery out of our division. So I check it out, and what do I see? A bunch of nobodies tagging, a bunch of people that have never even spoken a word to each other trying to capture those titles that mean everything to us. It’s pathetic, they’re just thrown together teams, they don’t care about the history of this division. This is our lifeblood, it’s all we care about. We want those titles because we’re the only ones that can save them from obscurity. Nobi… I just don’t understand you man, why do you even care if you win. If you win Cody Marshall wins, you should be on my side with this. He wants you out of this country. I’m a betting man, we all know this, you want to know the odds that Cody turns on you? They’re about 10-1.. Odds are pretty good that it happens. You want to act like we’re not one of the best tag teams around? Prove it. But it’s going to be pretty hard when you have that guy that hate you standing over your shoulder. You’re right, Damien didn’t give us a real team, probably because they’re all busy… Ya know with the Grand Prix tournament, how many real teams are there anyway? Like 2? And I’m sure they’re both still in it, because you know, they’re a real team. So they gave us you, maybe because they like us so much they want to give us an easy win. Seeing that we haven’t wrestled in EAW for a while, make sense right? In due time we’ll get what we want, what we deserve. And when we do, those titles, are never coming off of us… Ever. We good here?

Interviewer: Yes.. Thank you..

Jack: Cool, get out dooggggggg.

(Jack pushes Interviewer out of the doorway, and shuts the door in his face)
Adrian Christ
Post November 28th 2016, 11:13 pm by Adrian Christ
*Adrian is seen walking down the street in some unknown city. He has his phone up recording himself as he is walking.*

You know…. I REALLY don’t like being ignored, and I can’t help but feel like I’m being ignored. I mean how else am I supposed to feel? This coming Dynasty in Boston, Friday night will mark the third week in a row of no Adrian Christ. Three weeks…. I know I haven’t had the best success since coming back but three weeks of not being booked for a match seems a like I’m being ignored to me. On top of that I’ve placed calls to Monroe and people at the EAW offices and haven’t gotten through to anyone. So what am I supposed to do? Because I’ve tried to sit back and play by the rules. I’ve tried to not rock the boat and just go out to my matches, compete and not cause trouble… and it’s gotten me nowhere. It’s gotten me sitting on the sideline for the last three weeks. It’s gotten me a stupid ass Mighty Mouse costume I had to wear on Halloween… That shit will never happen again. Now, I know what you’re thinking… You’re thinking “Adrian, what good will not playing by the rules do?” Glad you asked. Jacob Senn doesn’t play by Monroe’s rules and look what he’s got, the EAW World Heavyweight Championship and an opportunity to enter the elimination chamber last. Monroe is out here giving people like Lucian Black and Tig Kelly second chanced to qualify for the chamber when they already fucked up their first chance…. And I can’t even get a single match. Not even against a local competitor.  That alone is enough to piss anyone off. See, I’m not one of Monroe’s lap dogs. I don’t jump through hoops, at least not anymore, but that’s okay. I’ll just have to reach out and take my opportunities by force. I’ll have to stab backs and step over people to get what I deserve. From now on I look after myself and myself only. I know what you’re thinking again… “What are you going to do about it though Adrian?” I’ve been off Dynasty enough… so I’m going to be there Friday. Since the show is all booked up I’ll let it go down as it’s planned now, or as close to it as it normally goes. I’m going to be waiting in the back and as soon as the show is over I’m going to go find out who I will face December 9th at Dynasty in Rhode Island. And SO HELP ME GOD if I’m left off the card four weeks in a row…. If I’m IGNORED AGAIN…. I am going to take my tire iron and I am going to start bashing skulls. It might be a wrestler, it might be a camera guy, it might be an interviewer… but someone that works for EAW will feel my wrath. That is a PROMISE, and if Adrian Christ is anything, he’s a man of his word. So if I’m not booked next week the literal blood of the innocence won’t be on my hands, they’ll be on yours Monroe…. Or HRDO, or whoever is in charge next week. Don’t even try fining me or suspending me either because that won’t stop me. I’ll find a way in the building. I’ll find a way to make your life hell. All of these threats you might start to think I’m a horrible guy, but I’m not. I’m not asking for much. I’m not asking for a title shot like so many people. I’m not asking to pick my opponent like Moongoose McQueen is. All I’m simply asking for is a fight against anyone. I don’t know about you but that doesn’t seem like much to ask for to me. I’m not that unreasonable, I’m a fighter, I just want a fight. I’ll see you Friday. Oh… and I need to know that you know that I’m not just blowing hot air so…

*Adrian moves his phone so you can see a tire iron in his other hand. He turns the camera around and you can see that he is in the parking lot of the EAW Headquarters. All of a sudden Adrian lifts the tire iron and smashes out a single window in the nearest car.*

I REALLY do not like to be ignored.
Post November 28th 2016, 7:22 pm by Guest
Showdown 03

'' Ambition, you wish to ventilate and scrutinise that I have no ambition. It would appear our appreciation of the word ambition differentiates. I am the sole reason Empire exists today, I revolutionised the perception of female athletes within this promotion in eleven months. German Efficiency, take a drink if you're participating in Cailin's buzzword game, elevated each and every Vixen in this company, by shredding and pulverising the foundations of sports entertainment whilst showing that pure, efficient wrestling is the way forward. Sleepless nights, trash cans suffusing with scrapped blueprints and scrunched up concepts, sweat from my pores and blood from my veins. You just don't get it Ares, I suppose when you've lived a life sheltered from reality, snuggled up in a blanket of wrestling training and parental love you don't cherish this world with hatred and drive. You declared to the world that I am just a little girl living in your world, but why would you boast about a world piled with cancer, disease seeping through the walls and snatching those who aren't here to survive. The sports entertainment spectacle is a nightmare for a wrestler such as myself. When I pace to the ring, it feels as if I'm walking on hot coals, the cheers or boos which the fans toss within my direction pierce my ears like the cries of one hundred blue whales. I could narrate every sole accomplishment I have achieved during my time in North America, but how would that separate me from the likes of those I loathe, the OG Vixens, who remind this industry how many championships and rivalries they've won at any given chance. Alternatively, shall we investigate what ambition means to you, Ares. You made quite the effort to tell me how you're not here to ruin the reputation of your father, and how your world championship doesn't define you, yet such a man of your intelligence wouldn't waste precious time addressing me with such fallacious statements if they meant ever so little. Hypocritical, you have the audacity to disparage my superior lifestyle, however when the magnifying glass is switched onto you, your reflection burns and your lack of ambition is exposed. So much achievement in so little time, yet it all returns to the sole, valid point that you simply wish to be better than your father. Is it resentment, envy, hatred, you try to scurry away and hide from such a point however in your videos you'll pass it off every now and again quickly, your eyes averting from the camera as you do. You attack and deprecate on my determination, when I state I want to revolutionise a division, and justify my passion with a superior lifestyle, you point your fingers and call me a little girl. Yet you're here purely to darken the name of your father. I wouldn't define ambition with the word rage, it would seem you're swapping a synonym for a synonym. Portray yourself as a reckless machine, a man who stops for nobody, yet when you're alone at night, curled up with your Answers World Championship, the world stops and your thoughts revolve around one point. Your father. He irritates you, claws at your skull, pierces your thoughts. You build yourself off insulting others and deflecting attention from the truth. You're ever so emotional because all your hopes and aspirations rely on the image, the perception of your father. You can call yourself any Greek god, kick as many people in the back of the head and send them to the hospital as you like, but the longer you rule Showdown with an iron fist, the longer the perception of Ares fades. No grave shall be deep enough to hide from the spotlight, no corner dark enough to bury your emotions. When I slide between the ropes, I validate German Efficiency. Just like the majority of things involving myself, my ambitions for this division and this company are superior. On the contrary, you never really stated your ambitions, but at the same time you told me everything I need to know. How sanctimonious and insincere of a man you are, you knock and berate all those around you, yet the fact you're here purely to escape your daddy issues, well that alone are the ambitions of a pathetic mongrel. Are you riled up now, little boy, are tears welling in the sockets of your eyes, fingers clasping against your palms, knuckles pressing out against your skin. Fine, to save your embarrassment I suppose I can move on and address another mistake you made. Efficiency, now according to you, efficiency is within all of us, efficiency is a given, yet when I look at both my division and yours, I can't really see evidence of such. Surely if everybody were so efficient, you wouldn't feel the need to injure them. If they were useful in your eyes, you would befriend and teach them rather than kicking them in the back of the head. Maybe I missed a step, but I've evaluated how people are ever so content and happy under the sports entertainment banner, I don't see this as an efficient way of living. We are athletes, wrestlers. We train day in day out to improve both our physical and mental standards, it's not a complex thing to comprehend. When I'm backstage at Empire, drumming my hands anxiously against my Vixens World Championship, whilst the likes of Stephanie Matsuda and Cailin Dillon are given time to talk to the fans, do you know how that makes me feel. This irritation stirs within my stomach, my throat becomes sore and tight. You speak of efficiency as if every common, let's put it in your words, mongrel possesses such. If this was the case, then why are so many people useless. Why are those who can wrestle underutilised and tossed to the side, whilst females with voluptuous curves and idiotic, bimbo personalities are patted on the head and given a microphone. I'm sure, somewhere, such an injustice has thrived on Showdown. As intelligent as your general manager is, I could connote such when he put me in the main event against you, surely tyranny and corruption rules somewhere on this brand. People like Veena Adams, Kendra Shamez. They're rewarded for going against the traditions of wrestling, shown favouritism despite bringing very little benefits to Thursday Night Empire and female athletics overall. Not everyday isn't my birthday, Ares, my mind isn't as clouded with fantasist bullshit as you believe. I'm a realist, whilst I do not prioritise statistics and psychological evaluations, I am aware science is helpful and such has value. The facts of the matter are this, if this world is so efficient as you proclaim, then how come I have had to restructure it with German Efficiency. Are you telling me I would still be the Vixens World Champion if my intelligence was decreased and I relied on interferences and sneak attacks to garner me advantages. You're a reckless wrestler, you boast how you've injured the likes of Tyler Parker and Devan Dubian, surely you are harming the reputation of your brand by doing such, why are you not stripped of your Answers World Championship for taking out your personal frustrations on others. I preach efficiency because I know very little exists in the modern day Efficiency Answers Wrestling. The impertinence you are blessed with to suggest such. I'm not going to even touch my fingernail against your little evaluation of the female sex, what good is being stronger, if you wear your heart on your sleeve and are driven by emotions. As I stated a little while ago, facts and accomplishments do not equal superiority and victory. You may bathe and sigh with pleasure knowing you're the superior sex, but it means very little. Just like your stupid name means very little, just like your unrivalled training will mean very little. I roll my eyes and shrug my shoulders when men suggest they'll always be superior, correct me if I am wrong, I know I am not, but has a female never defeated a male before in this promotion? What occurred then, what happened when the superior sex was blasted with a super kick or rocked with a spine buster and pinned for the three count. I may be smaller than you, but psychologically I am superior, and whilst this promotion is accumulated with smart champions, I fail to see a champion brought to such a position on having a penis alone. Furthermore, you claim I tell my division I don't need them. Uhm, excuse you? I literally just said a champion is only as good as their division. My lifestyle watches over this division like a hawk in the night, with speed, power and intelligence to defend my division from people like you, savages who feed on emotions, and personify all but pure, efficient wrestling. I need my division to be useful, to validate my superior lifestyle and to revolutionise this industry. I don't state that Sports Entertainment will burn to the ground for a few smiles and wishful thinking, no, I am literally going to go from door to door, ignite fires, soundly rise above all those who stand in my way. Backstage politics, the value of entertainment will perish into blackness whilst the sporting aspect of this industry will glimmer in the light, breathe and elevate all the Vixens to a useful status. I can appreciate and applaud your belief that injuring those who you deem not worthy to wrestle you is efficient. Well, efficient to you. Your intentions are misguided, your beliefs imprecise, erroneous. From your perspective, the attitude you commission when dealing with others must be terrified, I can only shake my head. Maybe I'm more altruistic than you, I have belief in people to be useful. Such was evidenced when I aligned myself with The Sirens, only to be electrocuted and kicked in the nose. My compassion is not a weakness, I hold a deathgrip on the difference between compassion and coldblooded. Sometimes my blood is red, at other times my heart beats black. It varies on situation, but you'll always remain somewhat sadistic. All the Vixens label me as predictable, Cailin stated such the Empire after she turned her back on me, they all state I will say German Efficiency a few times, before entering the ring with a stoic expression and Sherplexing my opponent. If they scowl at me, I'd imagine they would want to kill you. You have the same morals, the same approach to everything in life, I wouldn't necessarily call this a weakness, yet I fail to see the value of such as a strength. You parade your barbarous, uncivilised personality with a gleam in your eyes, much doesn't excite me in this world, sometimes I will smirk when Veena calls me Mooler, I giggle with delight when a German athlete from a different sport upholds the superior efficiency of my nationality. Oh but when somebody beats you, when somebody takes away your emotions and your personality through wrestling. I think that is a moment I will want to see very, very much. I would pay for front row tickets to witness such, but why do that when I will be the one to deliver such. When I Sherplex and pin you, I'll be staring you dead in the eyes, watching your expression change as the referee counts to three, your eyes drop, nose flare, your mouth remain agape. Oh Ares I cannot wait! I must encourage you to deplore and exercise your hatred of passion, of determination. I invigorate you to continue to state you'll always be the best, your body will uphold peak efficiency until the day you die. Usually I complain when people fail to validate what they state, but you, you can be a special exception. If the entirety of your next promotional video is you stating, on repeat, how the rest of the world are mongrels who cannot touch you, I will shiver and shake with delight and ecstasy. If you abominate people who never quit, people who do not stop until the world turns in their favour, then you and I are not going to get along. I am a perfectionist, a superior athlete with a superior lifestyle. We're indistinguishable somewhat, you and I, you've received superior training whilst I was conceived in a superior country, yet it would be foolish to state that my nationality alone is why I am the most efficient woman in the world. I maintain the belief, the conviction, that wrestling alone delivers pure, justified results in the ring. Call me irrational, a fantasist, delusional, but whilst wrestling ability delivers results, an amalgamation of factors contributes to a superior wrestler. I would never be in the position I am currently in without German Efficiency, without the passion and the drive to revolutionise this promotion and stick to my morals. Am I a mongrel for illustrating many blueprints, never peaking on the first time of asking, possibly. But German Efficiency is not valued on quickness alone, you don't buy a German automobile for velocity, you buy a German automobile for thirty years plus of appreciated automotive perfection. This Saturday, I will Sherplex you into reality, you adore and articulate this little world where nobody is fit to clean your boots, but German Efficiency does not stall and sympathise with fantasy. It won't be I who will return to Empire, rubbing gravel and dirt from my hair and wiping my stained lipgloss from my lips, oh no, it will be you on the end of a wake up call, be it on your brand, in your ring, in front of your orchestra. You'll come to appreciate the fact that you are not untouchable, Ares, when German Efficiency rises above you, when Sheridan Müller pins you, it won't simply be a loss for you, it will be distressing, reality will seep through the House of Vendetta's walls, this sports entertainment, emotion fuelled lifestyle you thrive on will fall to German Efficiency, and eventually it will be I living the perfectionist life, whilst your feet touch coal, your championship perishes before your eyes, and you wake up in the nightmare where pure, efficient wresting is superior, and the complex, intricate world of Ares Vendetta is nowhere to be found. ''
Nobi
Post November 28th 2016, 6:17 pm by Nobi
I think everyone know the reason why I attacked Cody Marshall in the Church last week. It’s because his annoying racist antics and shenanigan hateful speech really hit me on the nerve. Did I say Cody hit me on the nerve? Yes, I did. “Mr. Nice guy” has his limits. Truth to be told, I never hold a grudge againts anybody else. Yes, I did have some rivalry againts some people prior to this, but when someone insult my family, my Religion, and MY COUNTRY, I will always take my gloves off and show the dummies how much ferocity I have inside this “Mr. Nice Guy” personality and that’s what I just did to Marshall.

Apparently, Damien Murrow and his management team wants me to team up with my current enemy. They want the oh, so-called “American Patriotic” guy to stand behind my corner for this week. Truthfully, I can’t smile to Marshall, I can’t forgive him even just for 1 night only. But, one thing I know for sure, is that I can still work with Marshall and work like a team. Remember, I’m a proffesional wrestler. It’s what I do every Saturday night. It’s what I do every weekend. And it’s what I will always do as long as I’m still breathing and as long as I’m still standing on this Earth. So Marshall, you have my answer and you have my words, but if you decide to be an arrogant, racist, prick like you always really are, then be my guest. I’ll be more than happy to kick you all around the ring sooner rather than later.

Now let’s move on to my opponents, shall we? The High Rollerz. Hmm, they aren’t new breeds are they? They are old-faces, aren’t they? This is their second run here. Everybody already know who they are. Apparently, they call themselves as a real tag-team. Why? They never win a Tag-Team belt in their previous run. So why are those two dummies acting so arrogant and so gung-ho? Not only are they calling theirself a real tag-team, but they are critizing the Grand Prix Tournament for it lacks the real tag-teams as well. Look, if you two are as real as you claim you are, the EAW management team can called you two to signed the contract once again prior the Grand Prix tournament begun. But instead, you two still need to prove yourself as a team in your return againts two people that can’t even stand againts each-others just like you two said. Why is that? It’s because you haven’t proved yourself as a solid team here. It’s because you haven’t proved yourself as a good team here. It’s because you haven’t proved yourself as a REAL team here. Better yet, it’s because you haven’t proved yourself that you have a chemistry here. Damien could have given you a real tag-team, but instead, he gave you a random team here. Why? It’s because you two weren’t hot-shit here. What you did in the past means nothing for this company. What you did in the past means nothing for me. You could have bragged about your so-called “past accolimpishment” but instead, you two were just talking about random non-sense, why? It’s because you two have nothing. You two weren’t hot-shit then, and you two aren’t hot-shit now. If you dissagree with me, then you have to proved yourself as a real-team here. That way, you can earned the credibility that you want. See you at the weekened dummies, let’s have some real date with The Indonesian Mat Magician and....this annoying American racist jerk.
Post November 28th 2016, 2:14 pm by Guest
Dynasty Promo #1

The year is 2016
Everyone is getting high
Off Madison Kaline
It’s I’m about to get a high profile
To live is to die
No more prison and trial
A free world to compile
All your sins will fly

The judgment is yours to consider
Money for nothing to ponder
Distance yourself further
No retreat and no surrender
The going will get wilder
The tough will get weaker
The ozone layer became thinner

The icebergs had landed
Low lying lands became embedded
Like thrusting a knife that is jagged
Seems like most parts are flooded
Highlands are barricaded
Population intakes are limited
To survive is to be restricted

Who’s the poor and who’s the richest? 
It’s a taboo to say and yet superstitious
To be in power would be the strongest
Sharing your power could be the longest
To live that long is tremendous
And the poor would become notorious
To be left out as the monotonous

Global warming has taken its toll
It’s not like walking in the park to stroll
The heat could penetrate even your soul
No more south and north pole
Your best next home is in the hole
Curtesy of me

Poem by Madison Kaline 2016

The chance of a life time for a Vixen right now, I am going for the Tag Team Championships with my partner Ryan Savage, we have entered the Tag Team Tournament, because we felt like we have the best chemistry together inside that ring, believe it or not, but Ryan and I and close friends, and is a close friend to my family The Sanatorium. We will fight together on Dynasty to take on The World’s Most Wanted, the team of Jacob with a K, Jakob Delion and Danny Noxx, two young brash wrestlers just trying to make a name for themselves here in EAW. Now I don’t know too much about these two, as I don’t get many chances to wrestle with men, so I don’t know their strengths and weakness, but from what people tell me, Ryan and I will have an easy road to victory as these two suck. They will be just the launching pad we need to launch ourselves into the next round and eventually win this whole damn thing. I will become the second Vixen ever to win the Tag Team Titles the first of course being Heart Break Gal. Do you people understand what winning the tag team title can do for me? What they can do for my career, this can be the break that I have been working so hard for, and perhaps I can branch out beyond the Vixens Division, maybe go for some singles titles! That would be totally badass, and I believe in my abilities, I know that I can hang with men, men are not stronger than me that is only a mindset that chauvinistic men have put into the minds of young girls, so then they grow up thinking they can’t do shit better than men. But all it takes is one woman, one strong independent woman to break that chain. To show all woman around the world that we are just as good as men, if not better, so you see Jacob with a K, and Danny Knox you do not put fear into me just because you have the male genitalia, doesn’t mean anything. So if you are walking around laughing because you are facing a Vixen, you better check yourself at the door, because I am not your ordinary Vixen, I am the Mistress of Death, and I will tell you what I tell all these Vixens each and every week, I will kill you, I will rip your fucking head off, just try me, I am crazy. If you are a man, woman or anything in between, I don’t care if we are face to face in that ring; you better believe I will get it my all, because I am Madison Kaline, the future Hall of Fame Vixen, who is one of the greatest Vixens of my generation period. But soon they will be calling me Madison Kaline, the future Tag Team Champion of the World, and Ryan Savage is one of the best wrestlers on this roster, he took Mr. Dedede to the limit, not many people can say they have done that. Ryan has won championships throughout his career, he has been here and he has done this before, so I have all the confidence in the world in my tag team partner. In my mind we are the best team out there, I don’t see who can possibly beat us, and there is no doubt in my mind we will go far in this tournament, ladies and gentleman you are looking at the future of the tag team division right here!
Cailin Dillon
Post November 28th 2016, 10:20 am by Cailin Dillon

Empire #1

Somewhere out there in the diluted minds of people who talk about EAW and the elitists and vixens who fight and bleed for this company are the people who claim at Shock Value I turned my back on my friends by helping the OGs beat the Sirens. I’m sorry, let me rephrase that. Somewhere in the world out there is a woman named Sheridan Müller who thinks I turned my back on the Sirens. But while Sheridan said the events at Shock Value don’t make her stupid because what I did was unpredictable, she ignores the fact that I played her like a fucking guitar and she allowed it to happen. The only thing I proved is her true worth. She didn’t have to join that team, but she was obsessed with playing the hero role. She was obsessed with proving to the world that she is truly worthy. She will stand at her altar and preach the sermon about how the gold belt doesn’t matter. She’s using it for her own idealist good. And her message shouts out over her crowd of one person and it falls on deaf ears that aren’t her own. No one really cares about a damn thing that idiot says. She thinks the fact that she sticks to her guns and keeps spouting out the same message over and over despite that. She thinks at some point people will open up to her way and do as she wants them to because she waited eight months to cash in a title opportunity when she had an opponent at their most vulnerable. That didn’t show your strength. That didn’t make you look worthy to be a champion. It made you look able to win a match when someone was already beaten up. What a sad little bitch you are. There are people who fought and covered a mat in their sweat and blood just for a taste at becoming a champion. Nope, you downplayed the importance of the title. And then you won it in the least impressive way in the history of this company. And after Ares lays waste to you this week, it will just become even more obvious that you are in over your head. It was cute how you announced this match between me and Aria in a tone that made it seem like you were punishing me and allowing Aria to do your work for you. Still too afraid to get your hands dirty? Still content with hiding in the shadows and picking your moment to strike, huh? Or just too busy trying to poke your head out and troll the entire EAW faithful into thinking you’re worth a single Euro. You’re pathetic, and at the end of this month, we’ll prove it together. I’ll prove it when I take it all away from you at Road to Redemption. And you’ll prove it in the way you handle the biggest beating of your life. The game isn’t over yet. And you don’t think you play games because you’re this efficient asshole that same pinned a gold star on one time and told her she was special. But you’re being played like the bitch you are, and I could not be enjoying it anymore. Zip zap you dumb bitch.

Hey there, Aria. Are you really that mad at me for ending a match you weren’t even in anymore? Sirens was destined to fail. You know how I know? We couldn’t even handle fighting Veena Adams and Stephanie Matsuda as a unit. They battered this shit group to the point where all three OGs were still standing by the time that match ended. The only reason Sheridan Molars was still standing was because we simply wouldn’t let her into the match. Out of protection for her thinly walled legacy as a champion of course. But flip this all around and go back into the past. Stephanie was right. We can’t all co-exist because we want the same things. We’re stupid or naïve to think any differently. If we were all fighting for the same thing, we would tear each other apart in the process. I could see how stupid this idea was. From the moment Cleopatra announced a 5 on 5 match, I couldn’t help but laugh. How were we going to pick any two people that could truly co-exist with us in a match. Tarah only gets along with like three people in this whole company, and there’s always something else going on with her. That’s the real reason I distanced myself away from the two of you and all your nightlife shit. You think I was really spending all of my time in the gym? I mean, yeah I spent a lot of time. But my time out was better served for me if I didn’t have to listen to you two drone on about all your man troubles and this and that. You two are supposed to be strong women that can deal with shit like that. Instead I got the opposite from you. It was Formation 2.0 whether anyone wanted to admit it or not. Stephanie knew it. She straight up told me to my face the night we announced we were together. But I knew where I really fit in all along. I was the OGs final piece to their puzzle. I didn’t really give a fuck about this crusade to keep one group out of control. I cared about myself. That match was all a big fucking illusion. No one came out of it with power over anyone else. The OGs aren’t calling the shots backstage and keeping anyone from having a chance. They’re just fucking up the dimwit bitches who show up and try to knock them off the top. Soon, Aria, I will be at the top. They see this match as my punishment and a way for you to get back at me for what I did to you. I didn’t do shit to you, but I will happily oblige to their punishment and drop you right on your ass. It’s like someone thought there would be some kind of extra emotion from me and I would snap out of a trance if I fought you. Friend or for, I don’t give a shit. I will bury any person they put in front of me if that’s what they want. But if someone thinks they will punish me with a match, I will embarrass them with what I do in trade. I will break down the barrier with just a kick and stand in their ring showered with all that negativity. I care about none of them. I care about me. I will do what I want, when I want it. I don’t need to be the cheap bitch that cashes in at the end of a match to become a champion. Everything I’ve ever done in this company has been done the way I want to do it. Sirens was a one-way train headed off a cliff. Adding Sheridan to that mix only sped up it’s ending. When that train started to teeter over the edge of breaking, I slammed that cattle prod right into her rib cage and watched as she suffered. I smelled the burning flesh as I held the prod against her gut and her skin started to turn red. Everyone wants to know why I did it. Everyone wants to ask if I was with the OGs all along. The second question is stupid. The first one is easy to answer. It’s like I’ve always said: I did it for me.

Why does there have to be a deep reason behind everything someone does? You know the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard? It’s Sheridan taking credit for everything I’ve done. It’s her taking credit for you headlining an FPV. It’s all annoying. I roll my eyes and move on. That’s not why I decided she should be electrocuted. She was humiliated in that match. She was exposed as a fraud. She is no champion. She will always hold her reign above you and all others that came before her. She thinks she stands out in the crowd because of a catchphrase. She’s just a used car salesman. Her pitch has long fallen stale on this entire universe of fans and competitors. Every time I turn on the computer and see Sheridan on my screen I sigh. Oh God, here we go again. Recently I started playing the Sheridan Molers drinking game. That will get you fucked up quick. You just take a shot on a couple few keywords, and then you slam a drink every time she says German or efficiency. It’s utterly embarrassing that she thinks what she does makes her different or better. It’s hysterical that she thinks as champion she will change the way people act or think. And it’s disturbing that she believed I had adopted her way of thinking and was like her first disciple of some shit. I’ve been in a cult before, and I left the Kool-aid on JJ Silva’s mom’s coffee table. That shit isn’t for me. That garbage is for the weak-minded individuals who have two hands and a prayer that people will never forget what they did. I don’t care what people think about me. They can boo my ass straight out of the building, but I won’t stop delivering the same big moments in that ring. That’s because I’m real. I’m fucking legit as it gets. All those people who give you the same mouth-breathing, drooling line about being special because they tell the truth and tell how it is are full of so much crap. Listen to me right now, Aria, what I’m doing now is my truth. This is what matters to me. I never needed you by my side to be better. You can obviously say the same. We never needed Formation. We never needed Sirens. I’m capable of doing all of this on my own. If you want a team, if you want pals to hang out with all the time, that’s for you. My new friends will support me in my mission to bring meaning back to the Vixen’s Championship. I will take it out of the hands of a dumbass who has already talked it down to a level below the Specialist’s Championship, and I will build it back up to being the best and most competitive title in EAW. You bought a front row ticket to me defining the Specialist’s belt. You even tried to take it once and watched as I celebrated yet another title defense. You had your chance with the Vixen’s title. Now I’ll take mine and I won’t let it slip so easily.

This Breakfast Club bullshit this week is an utter waste of time, a match someone who is too chickenshit to take care of things herself wanted to happen. Nothing can hold me down. Nothing is holding me back anymore. This is who Cailin Dillon is supposed to be. You don’t have to worry about me hiding from a fight. You just have to worry about how you’ll escape from a fight. I feel as free as I have in a long time. Now you get to see how many fucks I really gave about those groups. Now you get to see what I really am capable of. No more holding back in the name of “friendship.” But what kind of friends take and take while the other half is expected to get nothing in return. To be real with you, I don’t give a fuck about what happened between us in the past. I just know the ass kicking I’m about to deliver in the present.
Lars Grier
Post November 28th 2016, 6:42 am by Lars Grier
SHOWDOWN PROMO #1
REALITY CHECK

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 OdBtUlTc

The all too familiar room, now dubbed the "Black Box" is housing the monster of a man known as Lars Grier. A metal table is laid out in front of the camera as Grier does not speak for several moments. The moments grow into seconds. A minute passes before Lars begins to speak.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. HAHAHAHAHA."

"Last week on Showdown, I suffered. I suffered something, something one would call horrendous. I suffered a loss. My first loss in my professional wrestling career, at the hands of that little, scrawny fox called Mortimer Gotch. That so called "gentleman", the little cretin Mortimer Gotch. I picked him up, and he outsmarted me. He fucking outsmarted me. THAT LITTLE CRETIN OUTSMARTED ME! I HAD HIM, BUT HE ROLLED ME UP AND OUTFOXED ME! DAMMIT! DAMMIT ALL TO HELL!"

Grier stands up and shouts, his voice bouncing off the room, echoing. He starts shaking, before taking deep breaths to calm himself down. He sits back down, this time calmer.

"Mortimer Gotch. You little, creeping, lying son of a bitch........ No. No. Don't let him get into your head Lars. Remember what your parents told you. Remember your mama and papa..... (muttering) (muttering) Alright. As much as I hate to do this, I must move on. I have to pick up the scraps left behind, and move, just like my mother told me. I have to adapt and learn more, because the system known as life is continuing to grow and adapt with me. While I may not be targeting you know, Mortimer, know this. The beating that I gave you at Showdown has now been increased tenfold. When we meet again, and I do mean WHEN, things will be different. We will fight on MY TERMS, MY RULES, and I'll get MY WIN BACK. Speaking of adapting, I've now got a new task ahead of me. I will be facing the junkie who believes he is a demon, Acheron."

"'The devil's right hand man.' Oh, how you humour me, Acheron. I can't believe that I'm actually going to have to fight this joke of a human being. No, scratch that. YOU AREN'T A HUMAN BEING. I'm pretty sure of that because I know that any man who calls themselves 'the devil's right hand man' is a psychopath waiting to burst through. And you know what I like to do to psychopaths? I beat them, I maim them, and I send them packing to the hole under the ground where they DESERVE to live. I'd love to beat you senseless, but let me break down the logistics first. First of all, if you have no birth records, then how the hell did you get in this company in the first place? Seems like bull to me."

"How many drugs have you taken, Acheron? Or whatever the hell your name is. Clearly you must have been taking them your entire life, because only psychos and weird ass creeps follow the devil. Here's a reality check for you, Acheron. THE DEVIL ISN'T REAl. He's a figment of your imagination after all the drugs and blows to the head you've taken in your life. You live in a fantasy world, where your demonic overlord rules over everything, but this is real life, and I can tell you life is a WHOLE lot worse than what hell has to offer. Drugs, War, Violence, Famine, Poverty. All of these issues are just continuing to pile up, and junkies like you are adding to it. So think of our match on Showdown as a favour to the Earth, the only one I'll be giving in my entire life. I'll get rid of the maniac that is you, Acheron, along with all of your acolytes."

"Oh, and WHEN you lose, tell the Prince of Darkness to send some better competition, because he won't be pleased when he sees a broken, beaten, battered, face painted addict running around with his women disciples in his hell palace."

He chuckles. Grier then pulls out a candle, as the dim light above the head of Lars Grier becomes darker and darker, to the point where the only illuminating light is the candle he holds in his hand. He lifts it up to his head, and blows it out. There is a moment of silence before the lightbulb above springs back to life, as Grier simply smiles at the camera.

"Boo. Hahahaha."
Ares Vendetta
Post November 28th 2016, 12:17 am by Ares Vendetta
How very shallow that grave is you linger in.

Even the most pathetic mongrel I’ve come across has more ambition than the one nipping at my heels right this moment. Efficiency isn’t a flag to carry proudly around - it’s a given. It’s a natural, unspoken word that describes one superior to others, but you seem to think it means everything. You seem to be under the impression that being efficient is all that there is to being the absolute best, but anyone who must remind themselves that they are the best truly don’t know what being the best is.

At twenty-three years old, I’ve taken everything in my way, and not by a slim margin. I’ve laid waste to the accolades and people alike that crossed my path. In a mere two years, I’ve become more of a Legend in this company than even my own father, but does that bring me peace? Does it make me feel satisfied knowing I’ve held a World Championship around my waist longer than anyone else in this company? Do all of the victories over the supposed greatest EAW has to offer give me solace? So many cry out for my blood, but even more praise me for my work. The contests I’ve competed in have gotten wide critical acclaim. Yet, it does nothing for me, and why do you think that is? Because it comes with the territory. I haven’t fought to be the best at anything, and I never will, because being the best is natural, not earned. When you crawled from whatever slum you came from in Germany, perhaps you were doing so with your eyes clouded by fairy tales of little girls just like you that grew up to be great warriors, and that’s what you set your mind to. It’s a cute dream, but one you’ll wake up from to see just how unfair life can be.

Beat your chest and huff and scowl at me, but you know deep down in your heart there’s a distinct reason you’re the one traveling to my show to compete against me, and not the other way around. You’re the one told to journey here, and you’re the one stepping into my home, and that’s not a temporary thing. That’s going to be how it is for the rest of your life, mongrel, and that’s something you need to get taste for whether you like it or not. You were born inferior to me the moment you developed in the womb as a woman - genetically built to be weaker in every way. That’s not misogyny, that’s reality. Evolution was against your side, and it’s going to become strikingly clear with every kick you feel crash into your body. You will always be the one struggling to get up to some level where the rest of these mongrels look towards you and think you’re the best, and you spit at them and tell them you don’t need them, but you do. You need them more than you could ever know, because they’ll be the ones giving actual credibility to what you can do, not those words that slither from your mouth. There’s not a force on this Earth that makes me believe for even a second that someone standing in front of me is every bit as good as they say they are, because there’s never been a need to say it. Yet, you make it your everything. You’re all about “Efficiency”. This is the “German Efficiency Era”.

Would you like to know what I’m all about?

There’s no need to ask me, mongrel.

Ask Tyler Parker what it felt like to be left bleeding nearly to death covered in shattered glass in the streets of New York City.

Ask Devan Dubian what it felt like to feel his career slipping away when his shoulder was nearly destroyed beyond repair.

Ask Brian Daniels how it felt to not only be beaten, but humiliated and injured beyond comprehension.

You spit that venom at me and call the things I do the wrong way, but I’d say hurting people to the point of no longer dealing with them is very much efficient. I never had to tell them what I was going to do, or why. I just had to do it. I didn’t do it to be the best, because absolute domination and control over every mongrel that gets in my path IS being the best. You and I are alike in one way, mongrel, because neither of us see any value in the Championships we hold around our waists, but the big difference lies in why we don’t value them. I don’t value a World Championship - I value others who value it. I value holding it like a thread of hope in front of those hungry eyes of theirs. I value making them scratch and claw. I value being the one to keep them from what they desire more than anything else. If you have the power to do whatever you want, then why not? You keep pets alive when you could kill them at any moment, but why? For amusement. For the fun of it. You seem disgusted with the way I do things, but I assure you, I’m doing these mongrels a mercy every time I leave them still breathing. I leave them with nothing but that cancer deep down in every human’s mind: Hope. I give them hope. I leave them just barely able to keep going, if they have it in them, and they always seem to. They always seem to want to keep fighting. Every man and woman alike that laces up their boots knows deep down that this is all they’ll ever amount to, but they just can’t come to terms with the fact that they’ll never get what they want so long as it belongs to me. They just can’t grip with knowing someone is superior, and always will be. It’s like watching a Shakespearean tragedy play before my very eyes, and that gives me a reason to keep holding this Championship.

Now I only wonder if you’ll accept it.

You’re no doubt tough, but every bit as foolish as you are strong. You cling to hollow ideals and you’ll no doubt let me bury you in that shallow grave you’ve gone and dug for yourself out of this nonsensical boasting of efficiency and being the best, but you may still go on. You may crawl out of that grave and keep going until the day comes once more when I throw you right back in, but perhaps I’m overly optimistic about those that I come across. Maybe I’m a little soft, but I do hope for the sake of people like you that you simply quit while you’re ahead and spend the rest of your existence either far away from me or far away from this industry all together. You’ve worked your whole life to get here, but I’ve always been here. You’ve fought for the things I’ve always had. The moment you step inside that ring and the bell rings, you will no doubt give me everything you have regardless of how little you think of this confrontation, and it won’t be enough. It will never be enough. That’s what makes you a mongrel. That’s what makes you below me in every way. People that put their hand to the fire and burn should know better, but those who do it again looking for a different result deserve to be resigned to that fate for the rest of their miserable lives.

You will fight and you will fall, and I truly hope this is both our first and last.

Words can’t describe the revulsion I feel seeing someone like you step up, and I will do what I have to to swat you down and direct you back to the pond you belong in where you’re fated to, no matter how big of a fish you may be. It won’t take much to push you down into that shallow grave, and even less to seal you under the Earth. Get up, dust yourself off, and stay out of my sight. Spend the rest of your life trading places at the top of your division, and keep that conviction that your so-called efficient ways will give you everything you want.

Keep dreaming that dream, little girl.

But this Saturday, you will wake up, if only for one night.

Cody Marshall
Post November 27th 2016, 11:39 pm by Cody Marshall
Looks like The High Rollerz are smoking a little too much ganja. "Joint promo", I see what you guys did there. Shows a strong command of the English language, actually. Which is more than I can say for some of these foreigners I've been flattening ever since I came to EAW. I'm just surprised y'all don't announce yourself at a combined weight of 420, you flippy-shit pampered cruiserweights! No worries, though. You keep puffin' on that reefer and soon you'll find the fat piling on from all those munchies. And thus goes the story. You will become just another statistic. Just another inferior piece of shit like The Philly Kid, that other inferior piece of shit Yo-dick-sucka Dumgay or whatever his damn name was... white, black, yellow, if they ain't on board with the truth, if they ain't on the Trump Train, I'm steamrolling em. I love God, I love wrestling, and I love America! And those three things have made be happier than I have ever been. 

You know what else I love? I love my family. Do either of you guys have children who will welcome you home with open arms after a long road trip? My gaydar's going off, so I doubt it. Oh, it's true. I have a strong suspicion that your partnership extends past the confines of the ring ropes. I wouldn't be surprised if you two get caught doing the deed in your hotel room after you lose Saturday night. Fucking fags. I used to shove kids like you in lockers back in high school. Now this shit's all legal, you cock-munchers are running around pushing your lifestyle on our kids. Go ahead, fuck each other. BUT IF YOU TRY TO TELL MY SONS THAT THIS GAY SHIT IS NORMAL, I'LL FUCKING SHOOT YOU. With a gun. Don't get smart with me here. You guys are closet homosexuals, you're setting a terrible example for the kids, you look like teenage boys -- and you probably like teenage boys too, you fucking pedophile looking sexual predator faggots! It's only a matter of time before you two are implicated in a gay prostitution scandal, which will disgrace the good name of EAW and all its morally upstanding talent.

I couldn't even understand half the shit you were spouting in your promo, guys. All I got from this is that you don't think I can co-exist with Nobi. You may be right. Let me say a little something to Nobi. Nobi, you entered into my church, disrupted my sermon, OH THERE'S GONNA BE HELL TO PAY! You and your Indonesian illegal immigrant loving fans better realize that you just walked onto steaming hot water. You're gonna get burned, pal. I will always fight for my country, and I will always fight against the influx of foreign influence on the greatest country in the world, The United States of America. And you had the balls and audacity to embarrass me in front my congregation? You're gonna pay for this. Some time, sooner rather than later, we're gonna face off again. And I'm gonna beat the ever living tar outta you. But this Saturday, we've been forced to work together. It's up to you whether you wanna play ball or not. You wanna join up with these "High Rollerz", and get high with them. You three wanna have your own little sick gay orgy? Go right ahead, Nobi. Do what you want, you effeminate limp-wristed cocksucker! I'll take down the three of you without breaking a sweat. It's the Ol' Southern farmer strength! You guys wouldn't understand. You didn't grow up in a great place like Texas. You "High Rollerz" grew up in the bastion of sin we call Las Vegas. For the love of God, they even call it Sin City! Nobi's from a foreign country, Indonesia. Taking a spot on the roster that could've gone to a hardworking American trying to feed his family. I hope you're happy. Enjoy your time in America. Cause when I beat you, and EAW decides you are too much of a liability to keep on the roster and releases your foreign ass, your work visa will be null and void, and you will be deported back to Indonesia... where you belong.
Rhyse
Post November 27th 2016, 11:11 pm by Rhyse
L.E.G.A.C.Y. | DYNASTY PROMO I

Atilano Castillos' black suit perfectly contrasts against the bright white sunlight being emitted into the lobby of his mansion. Though well-dressed, his face shows sign of exhaustion. His hair, naturally covering his face in the form of chestnut colored waves. The camera follows Castillos to an unknown, dark room. With a flip of a switch, a single light bulb turns on, and Atilano begins to speak.

Control. Control, and what it is able to do to a man. It's a humanistic need. Lucky for some of us, we're born with a sense of control. Others, well, they live their life with makeshift control. What contributes to a man's control? Is it upbringing? Is it ego? Well, I'm here to present you all a man who has no control of anything whatsoever, Mr. Anthony Leonhart.

Atilano pulls out his cane with a familiar golden rose on it. He focuses his attention to it, but still continues his speech.

Leonhart, a man with the heart of a lion. Passion, authority, strength. All of these traits, a façade to the man who hides behind it. And now you dare call yourself a king. A king! One that holds an iron fist, if I'm correct. But here's a wise warning to you, from a man with actual control: you're constructing yourself a makeshift castle, filled with such things to please your ego...and Anthony, do not be surprised when your castle goes down during your little 'war'. As man evolved, he saw that the hierarchy needed to be abolished in order to continue conquest. I don't mean to foreshadow, Anthony, but we may as well see history repeat itself yet again this Friday. To me, you have always represented modern society. How the younger generations are so attracted to change in order to keep them "relevant" in their online worlds.

But this world is as real as it gets, Anthony. Before me, I'll diminish your ego and remind you exactly why you needed several gimmick changes, why you needed to leech off the fame of other Elitists. Will I bow before your majesty? No, I'm afraid that there's none to revere. Instead, I'll be pestilence, disguised in the form of a man offering you a chalice of fine wine. Feeding you the poison from which you bred, ultimately leading to your demise. And no, I'm not chasing after your crown, nor your beloved iron fist. I'm simply doing my job. That is, getting rid of every perfect imperfection—reclaiming new slaves to my vision—until I no longer have to fight the authorities to get what I want. And what do I want exactly?

Alitano chuckles as he slicks his hair back, allowing us to see his face.

A great man never reveals his secrets.

A smile, and he continues.

You see, I do not care if my home brand is Dynasty, and I am not fazed by a man claiming himself to be a king. Last Friday night, I made an example out of Hurricane Hawk by taming the beast that lied within him; by killing his pride. Anthony, while you're here, busy trying to cement your legacy, I'll be looming over—waiting for the right moment to demolish it.

I've got nothing to hide Anthony Leonhart. But all the hiding you seem to do is already giving me quite a good impression of you. Will I see you this Friday? I'll guess I've yet to find out...that is, if you're willing to show the world who you really are.

Atilano chucks the cane at the camera, causing the screen to crack. The device then tips over and falls. Though it is pitch dark, the flickering of the light bulb can still be heard. Footprints sound, but they quickly fade into silence. The broken camera glitches, cuts to static, and ends its transmission.
The Heart Break Boy
Post November 27th 2016, 7:22 pm by The Heart Break Boy
Once upon a time they used to call me the "Greatest of All Time."

Once upon a time they used to call me the "Golden Boy."

Once upon a time they used to call me the "Religious nut."

But maybe they still do. What has always separated my career from the last five years was non-patience, too much pride and ego. I have always been concentrated on being the best without action. I have always paid no mind and thinking another shot at the biggest platform in our industry would be just a piece of cake if I ever placed my focus on it. I was wrong and its too late to patch up all the damages that has been done. For all those that have rode down my lane and followed my ways, I commend them for being faithful and loyal HBB fans. I commend those that I can call "friends," who still see the best in me. They have been the patient ones. It seems like yesterday since I was fed in other promotions and no matter how much I have done or waited, I eventually allowed myself to earn the title of the "Greatest of All Time." I'm not talking about just in this company. I believe fully that our new EAW Champion, Y2Impact is undoubtedly the greatest this company will ever get. I respect and recognize real when I see it. As for me? Just a year ago, they took my name away from any alignment that deals with becoming the greatest. And I'm fine with that. I don't intend on becoming the greatest anymore. I'm just happier enough to continue doing what I thought would be my last time, just about eight months ago. Now the question that everyone wants to linger out of me comes into play.

Why did the Heart Break Boy come out of retirement in the first place after making such a seducing speech, complimenting his friends and giving away motivational subliminal messages as well? 

Was it just to simply win another world title? Was it to take back the spotlight or continue a legacy that has been dried since CM Banks was under control. 

My answer is I don't know. And I honestly don't care what people think about my return and the way I did it. I didn't return to please anyone this time. I didn't return to spread the gospel like my baby years. Well, honestly, I'm still a baby and have much work to do to get back into the REAL presence of God. Did I return to deliver justice? Maybe. As I see it, I have been ignorantly talking down Jacob Senn like he's not some real challenge. Actually, I have always wanted to challenge Senn in a one-on-one match. Instead, I'm getting him and a few other men. Most of the times, first defenses are only awarded to the one that is crowned. I want to break that mold and create a new destiny that no man can take or break. I'm sick and tired of talking about my past and what I could have done better. I'm tired of hearing people say that "The Heart Break Boy has never won a world title in five years." I'm almost at the edge of vomiting the talks about confusion and salty feeling about the Heart Break Boy's past volumes. It's a new turnover with a new leaf attached. If I don't deserve another shot at another world title than nobody will! I have to be absolutely real with all of my fans. Out of any EAW member that has dedicated time after time and inspired many to break out of their small boxes to become something much worthier. I do deserve another reign. I haven't been active for months and my match with Brian Daniels will still win "Match of the Year," not only because the match but the will that classified my career to keep it up with a champion with that had such a huge spark and confidence to bring the best out of me. I didn't just lose that match, I was inspired to continue on with my career. I just looked back on it with an appalled look on my face and notice that I have much more to give to our community other than justifying the rulings along the EAW walls. One ruling that I wished could have been made was the decision to allow Dark Demon continuously embarrass me for no reason. It turns out that Demon was only embarrassing the ones that lobbied for him. One of the guys that knows this is Mexican Samurai, my very next opponent on Dynasty.

I respect Mexican Samurai, he's one of the most toughest guys in that locker-room. I have no issue with him but the time is set. The date is issued and he's going to be standing across the ring one-on-one, emano-emano with me. However, I do have one questionable trait out of him and that is the time to break out and become the star that everyone believes he can be. I for one can attest to that. I know in my heart that Samuari is a future face of this business if he simply remains consistent and endure until the end. But my other gut feeling tells me that Mexican Samurai's mission will be prolonged because I'm standing right in his face. I'm even standing right in the way of him ever becoming a world champion. That doesn't only apply to him but the rest that believe they will walk out of Road of Redemption with something to bring home other than a golden print underneath their chin. For a few weeks, tension has been growing between us. It doesn't mean we have some sort of long-term beef ahead of us. It means we plan on intimating each other to win. I can tell you now that it's not easy at all to intimidate the Heart Break Boy, especially after being crucified on a cross that disrespected our Lord and Savior. It's not easy when you have been through it all and the worst to where it hurts. I have been feeling this same pain for years. I have been agonized by the cuts and bruises in my bones but yet, I still won't quit. I can't quit now or give anyone the right to call me something so degrading to my career. It's my time again now. I may have lost it many times before but it's up for grabs now. I landed on a plane with a goal in mind. I don't have any other plans on leaving it again in dust. Even if I have to keep trying over and over again, I want to stand on that platform again but not with my head held high like I used to do. This time around, I want my hand held high with something to show for it. Justice has been set, not only to repossess something I never should have lost. Justice has been set to revive the poor product and lowly subjection that have clouded and terrorize Dynasty for so long. We need a champion that stands for something other than himself. We need a champion that won't compromise with being a mediocre champion but celebrate each day like he just regained it. I'm already speaking into a future of wins. I'm speaking into the future that has already promised my name in the Book of Life. The Golden Boy HAD been long and dead before. But his body has been resurrected in this time only to see it's glory before it dies again. You want to know me a little bit more, Mexican Samurai? Then do me a favor and bring out your best. I won't hold back. No, not this time. I'm going to make sure you feel uncomfortable and wish you had never EVER challenged me to a match in your lifetime.
Post November 27th 2016, 6:29 pm by Guest
Showdown 02

'' Astounding. I can only stand and applaud an attainment many believed to be impossible. A simple champion against champion match has been extracted and ameliorated with philosophical, esoteric confessions. I'm unconfident on how a bout with little meaning behind it has been illustrated as a mythological tale. Were you incapable of comprehending the fact this match isn't based on emotions and lust, or did you just wish to sound smart by translating my statements into magnificent, unmatched fables. Your inconsistent rambles don't portray you as a theoretician, a wise man, with a long white beard who perches in the lightest peaks of the world and is omniscient. They delineate you as a moron, a man so delusional and lost within his own world, attempting to hype a simple money making match as something so much more. You really cannot grasp such a simple concept, can you. Why must you tie religion and faith into every little situation, every dark corner betwixt my sentences and assertions. I'm not exactly affectionate towards the fact we're being exploited purely as a match which will make money, neither am I sentimental and tender towards the actuality of facing the Answers World Champion. Don't attempt to represent me, my lifestyle and this main event bout for something it is not, it's illogical to complicate such a simple abstraction for little to no sake. This is why I believe you to be the embodiment of the sports entertainment system, which cripples those with actual talent whilst rewarding individuals, such as yourself, as long as you prioritise the entertainment side of this industry, whilst neglect and kick to the corner the athletic, sporting, realistic side like an unwanted puppy. I'm not a preacher attempting to remove you from your one man mountain, neither am I the mature figure in this bout who's here to shut down the Ares Vendetta party, no. I'm Sheridan Müller, I'm a wrestler. I'm a superior athlete with a superior lifestyle, I don't need to entangle and intricate my statements to succeed. I am proof of the fact that with hard work and determination, this sports entertainment cycle which swallows the morals and approaches to this business, can be defeated. Let's cut the bullshit, I'm a woman who deals with facts and figures, not charades and fabrications. This isn't your world, Showdown may be your brand and you may illustrate me as a foreigner attempting to survive and thrive in your world but this is not the case. I'll I am here to do is wrestle, I know that will take you aback, how dare I have the audacity to not play with your emotions, and demand your championship and your life come to an end. How odd do my words sound as they ring in your ears, bouncing within your cranium, your brain cells attempting to grasp that singular word, which is the epitome of this business. Wrestling. You may believe yourself to be a king, a predator who watches before swooping down and narrowing in before annihilating your opposition, but in my honest opinion this match will highlight your weaknesses. You've had time to watch those in this brand, the people you have injured for little cause, those who have tried to take your title, claims all this and that yet failing to capitalise on their words. Me, I'm not here to do that. I'm quite happy to play in your house, and look you in the eyes with confidence and a smile. All the words you state, all these stories you tell, they mean absolutely nothing to me. You speak as if I should respect you, as if your life and your story holds a higher place above anybody else in this business. Unfortunately for you, German Efficiency does not sympathise, German Efficiency doesn't take into account these stories and your trials of life. When I step into the ring with you, all it will come down to is wrestling ability. How physically and psychologically strong you are, emotions will not benefit you here, you don't have the pleasure of spinning webs around me and my lifestyle like a poisonous spider. I won't claim I've looked at you from every angle, however it seems you capitalise on emotions. You're a strong wrestler, sure, with your Japanese manufactured style, your stiff punches and kicks which would render the majority of the Vixens division unconscious, but your engine is one that is fuelled by emotions. What will happen when the king of Showdown is stripped of his most powerful tool, when his most valuable weapon erodes away, falling into thin air before his very eyes. Which Ares is shoved into the spotlight then, is it the vengeful philosopher, who has built a complex of mountains and valleys around him, or does it leave a reckless, sports entertainment sympathist who will fall to German Efficiency. Feel free to spin falsifications, how you'll fight like a sadistic, rabies injected rat no matter who stands before you. You're failing to appreciate the certitude that I'm not here to play your games. Showdown has been repressed and pushed into muddy waters, by a man with nothing, but everything, to lose. You manipulate those around you, those wanting to end your championship reign, forcing them to dance like puppets on strings to amuse you, before exterminating their hopes and dreams, injecting them with your disease which either puts them down or leaves them on the injury list. German Efficiency didn't come to showdown to impersonate another, Sheridan Sheridan Müller is not going to beat Ares Vendetta for the sake of imitation. I will never betray my sense of right from wrong, I will always remain coldblooded, blunt and tell it how it is. I don't barricade my insecurities behind my daddy issues and perplexing compounds. We're ever so opposite, I believe you expressed earlier, enunciated how we're all just living in the Ares Vendetta world, how each brand are little villages, whilst your mountain filled with mist and darkness strikes a pretty picture and sits above all. Does it sting when I tell you the opposite, that your world and your championship mean very little to me. Considering your evident failure to control emotions, it must only prick, and bring pure anguish to your muscles and bones when I stand in your face, press my nose against yours and tell you I don't care. I will never toss aside what I stand for, especially for the sake of a match with very little meaning. I am the epitome of efficiency, sure, I spend nights illustrating blueprints and concepts for my division, work endlessly, sweating and bleeding, walking with aching muscles and tired eyes purely for the betterment of the women around me, but I will not be arriving in Ohio with such pressure. Don't misinterpret my words, I'm not insinuating you won't be a threat to me, I realise that, despite this sports entertainment spectacle we all fall ill to, being the Answers World Champion doesn't ignite with pure luck. You're a threat, but how much of a threat are you with the pressure of representing a division that hates your bones, when your opponent is here simply to wrestle. It makes me ponder how strong of a man you are. I don't focus on such little things. I'm aware I am the ambassador for female athletes across the globe, and holding this Vixens World Championship means something, sure. If you believe I really care for this championship, I can only smirk with amusement as I shatter such a perception. I use this to voice my superior lifestyle, I don't need a championship to prove I'm a superior wrestler, I do that every single time I step betwixt the ropes and elevate another woman living in the German Efficiency Era. You suspect I care ever so much about these things, however your perceptions will be shattered, thoughts hoodwinked as I exert myself through wrestling alone. What I have conclude from your promotional video, something that is ever so perceptible, is that you flourish and bloom whilst sermonising anecdotes. You pontificate ever so much, concerning how you'll snatch and pilfer all I hold dear. I don't know you, but I don't need to when holding my ground. Your mind games and attempts to belittle me and my superior lifestyle are met with a shake of the head. Little boy, this is nothing more than a wrestling match, when I am in the ring, emotions rarely come into the equation. I am an effect strategist, a woman who justifies all she stands for purely in the ring. When your empire is unsheltered and undressed, as your confederation, your world is thrusted into reality, all that will be left is a wrestling ring and your opponent. Your fantasist approach to this industry will be bundled up efficiently and kicked into reality, such is a time where Ares Vendetta is left naked and exposed, without his riddles and emotions to shield his weaknesses. German Efficiency does not sympathise, whilst we may be on your brand our playing field shall be equal. When I beat you, Sherplex you into the air and pin you as your neck ricochets off of your spine, that is when you shall realise German Efficiency never stalls and falls into darkness, it may hit you immediately, or slowly seep into your brain as the mountain you place yourself in erodes into the waters below. This hallucination you hide behind will cascade, Ares Vendetta shall be bested by Sheridan Müller, and whilst you return to your crumbling throne, held up by the foundations of the cancerous sports entertainment spectacle, I will go onto Road To Redemption, justifying that I am the most efficient woman in the world, and that German Efficiency is the future of Efficiency Answers Wrestling. ''
Ares Vendetta
Post November 27th 2016, 5:06 pm by Ares Vendetta
If I listen closely, I can hear a voice in the distance.

It’s unfamiliar, and yet the gospel it preaches has been embedded in the back of my mind for far too long.

Be it a man or a woman, they seek to be the fabled one that sends me falling down from the peak of this mountain, never to be seen or heard from again. Yet, they don’t stop to realize why it’s such a fabled thing to accomplish. It’s a lie they told themselves again and again until it become truth, just like mercy and just like justice. What’s real holds no value to what you believe is real, and what they all believe is that should they fight with all their might, they will prevail.

They don’t know they can’t knock me from a mountain I own, in a World I’ve taken. You cling to the meager territories you’ve conquered and suddenly believe you’re of much greater value. You believe I’m a delusional little child and you’re the adult who’s coming to make me put my toys away and go sit in the corner to think about all that I’ve done. This is your home now, is it? This is your company?

Your company sits in the middle of my World.

Keep that word “efficiency” glued to your tongue, and perhaps the day will come when you see that you’re only efficient because you’re a cog in my machine.

But bark, mongrel. Bite, mongrel. Attack, mongrel.

That’s what you do. That’s what they all do.

And what I do is sit here on my throne and take it all in. The sounds of your ranting off in the distance upon this ocean of obscurity you’re doing all you can to not drown in. In this moment, you are well within my sights, and though the current keeps sweeping you further and further away despite everything you do to struggle, I know why you do it. I don’t need to hear those soiled words of yours to know why you’ve come here and what you intend to do. You intend to do what the others couldn’t, and that’s because you come bearing the deep-seeded belief down in that body of yours that you have everything they didn’t. You fought your own path to get here, and you took that machete and cut through the thicket of pain, suffering, triumphs, and tragedies. I hope this isn’t the end of you. I truly do. I hope you’ll survive this, but I can’t make any promises. I genuinely hope that you don’t let the waters win and take you down to the very bottom, because you will see just how many have come before you.

Of course, there will be a struggle. You will fight it - not just me, but everything that comes with the truth you’re about to find in standing across the ring from someone like me. Desperation will sit in and you will do everything in your power to paddle your way to this salvation of mine, but you would be better off giving up and letting it sweep you back to wherever you came from. Back to the place where you rule over an entire division. Back to where you were the Queen of a Kingdom. Back to where you dominated and nobody like me stood in your way. You speak of my ambition, but what of your own? Look around at the stage you’re on now, little girl. You’re not on top of that hill anymore, you’re climbing much, much higher. The battles you’ve fought before all of this suddenly feel light as a feather compared to the weight that’s going to be crushing you with every step you take, but so long as you grit your teeth and feel that pride throbbing in the back of your mind, you will keep going, won’t you? You don’t fear this valley, but you should.

If nothing else, I am merciful.

I’m not just some cold-hearted psychopath that takes pleasure in nothing but the pain and suffering of others. I take what I want and those who stand across the ring from me are free to do the same. We’re animals in a cage, and don’t you dare start thinking there’s a sense of honor to be had. Don’t you dare look down upon me for the things I’ve done to get here and stay here when you yourself stand guilty of your own questionable means to the ends you’ve gotten. There’s no sportsmanship in the jungle, but I take it upon myself to warn you of what’s to come, even if you refuse to listen. Even if you feel you have no choice but to show up and fulfill your duty to compete, or maybe that annoying little pride of your’s compels you to show up. There’s always time to turn back and float away. You’re talented, no doubt, but you’re not even on the levels of those who have come before me and fallen spectacularly at my feet. You’ve got voices of your own to deal with - the voices that tell you they’re counting on you to prove something to the World what you and the rest of the women can do, but is this attempt worth the cost? Do you know the cost? Are you even aware what I’m willing to do to someone like you?

You’re wrong.

I don’t know you, but you mean very much to me.

You’re the embodiment of an entire division.

That means a great deal to me. The little daggers you throw at me personal mean absolutely nothing compared to the feeling of wrapping my hand around the throat of a leader like you, so just imagine what I’m willing to do to make you grovel. It’s something nobody like you would ever expect they’d do, no matter what the circumstances, but you’d be surprised. You speak to me as though I’m hanging by a thread before I drop down a pit that I can’t return from, but I know people. I know what it takes to break them, be it mentally or physically, and people like you who proudly carry a flag in their hands for not only a division, but an entire country just as well, along with a Championship around your waist? There is nothing I look forward to more than shattering absolutely everything you hold dear. I don’t take pleasure in hurting people, mongrel, I take pleasure in taking away what people cherish the most. Not out of a sense of revenge, nor a sense of hate, but a sense of obligation. If I’m capable of taking it from you, then what right did you have to keep it?

I’m surrounded by fools like you that think they know me. You hear the stories of what I’ve done and pretend your blades are sharp enough to cut me down, and you’re wrong. Not just you, but everyone like you. All wrong. Every time. And when the smoke has cleared and you’ve gotten all you could handle, it won’t be a match at Road To Redemption that’s on your mind anymore, because there’s not a victory you could ever achieve that won’t be overshadowed by the most significant loss you ever tasted. Maybe you’ll let it eat away at you like a cancer, or maybe you’ll find it deep down in yourself to keep moving forward, but it’ll always be there, hanging over your head - reminding you. When you go back to your home, be it Empire or your dear Germany, you will see the faces of your peers and family and friends and feel the abject disappointment radiating from each and every one of them.

And you will break.

And you will drown.

And that’s worth far more to me than this Championship.

That’s something you can’t put a price on, mongrel.

Laura Laine
Post November 27th 2016, 9:36 am by Laura Laine
(EMPIRE PROMO: "Going For The Kill")

The scene opens up to a dimly lit room out in the middle of a hallway where EAW Vixxen Laura Laine stood up by a wall. She wore a grey, slightly ripped up hoodie with an obvious concert shirt underneath. She placed her hands into the pocket holes and sighed as she looked up at the camera.

“Last week wasn't the outcome I wanted.”

She said, looking downwards.

“Yet last week, my goal wasn't supposed to be to beat Alexis Deimos, it was to earn her respect, something I did to absolute success! Now all that's left is to prove that I can actually win this match. And I’m doing so against a woman who has been down the same slippery slope since Shock Value. Since we're in New Orleans, I can bet you all that certain types of people are going to be from Baton Rouge just around the corner. Yet that won't mean anything when I’m up against Amy Jane or as some seem to like calling her; Mary Jane. Yep. The majority of us still aren't over that one.”

“Yet that's not what intrigues me when it comes to Amy Jane. You see, you and I both seem to be twirling down a spiral towards failure aren't we? We both lost pretty big matches since arriving on Empire. Sure, you can argue that I haven't won a match here in EAW, yet if you look at Azumi Goto, Haruna or even Mortimer Gotch's win to loss ratio, you can tell that once you have momentum rolling in your favor, the amount of times you lost before doesn't really matter. It's always been about Trial and error you see. Some things work and other things don't. I’ve grown up my whole life knowing not to be too hard on yourself when one error is made. Yet I was also taught to learn from your mistakes! It's why despite losing my first match, I’ll still find my way of eventually being able to call myself EAW Vixen's Champion. It may take a while for me, but I’m twenty two years old and have no plans on starting a family just yet, so I think that in the long run, loosing a single match will not be the death of me! Yet it will tell me what I am doing that's taking my matches to the wrong direction. As for Amy. Well’p it doesn't seem as though she's phased either. In fact if anything, her ego has gone so far up in her that she seems completely unchanged by everything that has gone on this past while. I mean sure, she is a very athletic woman, she was an athletic instructor of some sort, but I have to ask; how naieve are you? Seriously, barely a week into EAW and you end up with Anthony Leonheart? I mean hey, I may be one to talk seeing as though I’m dating Kelly Hackenschmidt. Yet the thing is, we dated two years before that! Yeah, hard to believe that a girl can go two years without a wedding ring, eh? But I did it! I mean, likes it's the point, I’m twenty two and if you claim you're ready for marriage before twenty five then you're just lying to yourself! But that doesn't matter to me, honestly I can wait. After all Kelly and I dating for two years won't be changed by some bad scheduling like we thought it would about a month ago, yet I didn't end up doing a single thing mainly because I ended up signed to the same promotion anyway. Though that's beyond the point! The point is, Amy-Jane's perhaps the most hypocritical person in EAW. She claims that she is a pure athlete, yet pulling a woman's hair to get the win and tries to negate her opponents through the smallest nitpicks to make them seem like some carbon copies even though most of them are the legit ordeal. Watch, she’ll come over to me and ask me why I’m in a Wrestling ring with how petite I am or how just because I lost a match to a High Profile Vixen means that apparently I’m not Good Enough for her. Because if I’m not Good Enough, then neither are you. I saw exactly what your mistake was in that match against Nichole Fyre. But am I going to show it to you? No. In fact I want you to pay close attention, Because blink once; it may very well mean the end of the match as you know it! At this week's episode of Empire, momentum is going to be in my favor for once. Nothing's gonna change that!”
Post November 27th 2016, 7:46 am by Guest
Showdown 01

Sheridan Müller was situated in Atlanta, Georgia. Being the personage of the Vixens World Championship had many detriments, you were susceptible to many fabrications, vulnerable to twisted stories and occurrences which would leave your body paralysed and your mind perplexed, regardless of how emotionless you claim to be. Press conferences were not one of these drawbacks. As an ambassador for the Vixens division, and a role model to each little girl who came to watch her perform with her parents, she took joy in meeting people she inspired, signing autograph books and merchandise for those who had travelled purely to see her. She wasn't stoic with her fans in the slightest, she was compassionate, and especially adored brightening the smiles on a child's face, she had always wanted to be a mother, after her wrestling career settled down of course, however travelling the globe promoting her superior lifestyle as well as being the face for female athletes, she could be content with for a while. Whilst her emotions for her fans were pure and genuine, her thoughts on reporter were not. Purely here to sniff out the opportunity to interrogate her, twist her words like a wet cloth and capitalise on any potential mistakes she made, the German born had little time for journalists. Nevertheless, Sheridan had an affinity for psychological manipulation, as an individual who believed the mental aspects of sport was as important as the physical. She knew all about leading questions and other techniques, used purely in an attempt to complicate the conversation, and her approach to such was counterintuitive. Assertion was key, whilst it was fine letting the walls come down when meeting fans, from her perspective each and every journalist, especially in a cancerous spectacle such as sports entertainment, were as bad as the likes of Veena Adams and Alexis Diemos, here for the money and the fame, not to prioritise wrestling and represent athletes in a positive light. The coldblooded approach to this continent was resuscitated and established once again when she began to field questions, her sense of right from wrong, as well as her passion for this industry and furthermore her superior lifestyle was evident during press conferences. She manipulated journalists, maintained an intimidating glare, a mysterious expression. Sometimes her answers would be blunt and sarcastic, at other times premeditated and stoic. Ultimately she used journalists to promote her lifestyle and the Vixens division, on the contrary, she berated the sports entertainment system and those who were useless to the German Efficiency Era. For an individual who disliked drama, she certainly orchestrated a performance fit for a perfectionist, the blonde managed to deliver precise, honest answers, all the while remaining mysterious, mischievous, and retaining the lone wolf identity which had brought her to such an event in the first place. Attired in a black bandage dress as well as strappy high heels, the most efficient woman in the world rolled her neck, set her Vixens World Championship over her shoulder before indicating she was ready to start.

Journalist One: '' Thank you for joining us today Sheridan, might I add you're looking as beautiful and efficient as ever! ''

Sheridan retaliated to the compliment with a nod, intentionally choosing not to respond with speech. It created tension in the room which could not be matched, and struck a chord with the reporters who had congregated to meet the Tigress. Whilst not a spoken answer, the nod practically directed a question to those present. Who dare to ask her a question next.

Journalist One: '' Moving on, Sheridan you recently stated on Empire that the psychological aspects of wrestling are just as, if not more important than the physical demands, is this something you will stick by if you potentially lose your Vixens World Championship to Cailin Dillon at Road To Redemption? ''

Sheridan: '' I believe you just answered your own question. Antithetical to Cailin, I have a strong sense of right from wrong. I stick to my moral code, and would never betray my unique qualities for the OG Vixens, let alone any championship in the world. When Cailin turned her back on me and The Sirens, it said more about her than myself, such a sight didn't paint me as a gullible, simple minded, easy to fool Damsel in distress, no. It portrayed Cailin Dillon as a snake, someone willing to to turn her back on women who have represented her and for what, the bigger snakes in the OG Vixens, a shot at the Vixens World Championship which will result in a loss. When I stated we have unintelligent, psychologically weak individuals in the division, I evidenced such with the actions of my team at Shock Value. A person willing to divert the flow of a wrestling match purely to have time under the spotlight, especially if they have not analysed every possible outcome of doing so, is a person who is weak in my eyes. Someone willing to deflect and stomp on everything she stood for, for the sake of a championship, is a weak minded person. On the other hand, I am a woman who is selfless, I am the epitome of help, the embodiment of a champion. A champion is only as good as her division, this is something I stress specifically, if you're unwilling to help and elevate those around you, then you're not a good champion. This is my retaliation point when the likes of the Heart Break Gal and Kendra Shamez will tell you they built the foundations of this division, when the reality is they built the selfish incarnations of their own reputations whilst leaving the rest of the division in muddy waters, filled with disease and fuelled by cancer. I elevate each woman that steps into the ring with me, I teach them that sports entertainment is a lifestyle that nobody should be content with. German Efficiency does not tolerate weak minded people, I am the most efficient woman in the world, however I will not waste time on those who cannot be saved. When I defeat Cailin Dillon at Road To Redemption, rendering her betrayal as useless, not only will I justify the fact that German Efficiency is the superior lifestyle with a superior athlete the personification of it, but I will also rationalise the fact that yes, the mental approach to this sport is just as important as the physical, and such an approach is where me and my lifestyle shine. ''

Journalist Two: '' How do you suppose sitting at the commentary table will help you evaluate the mental health of the Vixens around you, do you believe German Efficiency will play a part in your analysis? ''

Sheridan: '' Sitting on commentary allows me to broadcast my thoughts and opinions on a worldwide scale, whilst presenting me with the opportunity to watch how both Cailin and Aria, two superb athletes lacking in the intelligence department, work. It was practically the closest I could come to evaluating the Vixens, without putting myself and my Vixens World Championship at risk. Forcing Cleopatra's hand in allowing me to be at ringside, with the List of Sherico, is a justification that I do care about this division, and I am willing to insert myself into dangerous situations for the sake and betterment of this division. I don't just state German Efficiency is the superior lifestyle for the sake of it, it allows me to have a different perspective on the events of this promotion from view unmatched and unrivalled. Instead of approaching Thursday Night Empire with the content, entertainment outlook that the majority of Vixens have, I look at it from a superior view, an engineers view. Whilst I may not be a sentimental person, I don't boast facts and figures in every promotional video I release, I am still a factual, realistic woman. I understood why people watch one another, scout their every move. I'm not sitting at ringside for the sake of looking pretty with a headset on, I'm there to look at body language, hesitation, personality traits which may thrive or rot in the German Efficiency Era. I am not doing so for the sake of evaluating Cailin alone, I could tell you all you need to know about her, and why I am going to defeat her at Road To Redemption right here, I simply am at ringside to understand how she works, and if she will be a benefit to the German Efficiency Era once my Vixens World Championship reign is validated and my superior lifestyle brings down the facade, the wall that is sports entertainment. ''

Journalist Three: '' Whilst you will be on the commentary table at Empire, you're also featured in the main event of Showdown this week, facing off against the Answers World Champion in Ares Vendetta. Tell us Sheridan, how does it feel to be presented with an opportunity no other Vixen has yet had, and how did this match against two of the strongest wrestlers in EAW history come about? ''

Sheridan: '' Efficiency Answers Wrestling. ''

Journalist Three: '' I'm sorry? ''

Sheridan: '' Yes, you are. ''

Journalist Three: '' I don't understand. ''

Sheridan tilted her head.

Journalist Three: '' How did this match against two of the strongest wrestlers in Efficiency Answers Wrestling history come about? ''

Sheridan: '' It is just clearly a case that Showdown's general manager is a man who knows what the audience want to see. Ares and I have never met, I can't recall a time I've ever set foot in the same arena as him, excluding Pain For Pride of course but even then we never saw one another backstage. Yes, him and I have little history, but it is evident he is a symbol, a representation of the sports entertainment system which I am attempting to deconstruct. I am not much aware of what happens on Showdown, excluding the likes of Devan Dubian and that bald German man, I know very little of the people who form the collection and heart of the brand. This will be harmonised and rectified over the coming weeks. I will have to split my attention between Empire and Showdown, whilst this is something I am not comfortable with it certainly is something which is achievable. I know Ares Vendetta is a little boy in a mans body. He is fuelled by hate and emotions, willing to injure people and derail his brand for little cause and little reason. In truth, I don't know the likes of Ares Vendetta like I do the likes of Aria and Cailin, I can't inform you what he's been up to the last year or so, regardless of the fact he has evident daddy issues and cannot control his emotions, he is thriving as the Answers World Champion on a very competitive roster, he capitalises on the mistakes of others, and is willing to injure people who he doesn't meet eye to eye with. His wrestling style is dangerous, his level of ambition is unmatched, this may just be a one off match, with little consequences and little history, however I promise you this will be a fight, this is a battle paramount to me, to prove that German Efficiency is the superior lifestyle. The fact alone this is the main event without having any emotion or reasoning behind such should tell you all here how big of an occasion this is. Empire meets Showdown, German Efficiency meets daddy inefficiency. The Tigress meets The Vulture. Ares is seemingly a man who is fuelled on rage and the lust of vengeance. It will be interesting to see what occurs when he's matched against someone who he has never crossed eyes with. He will be incapable of utilising his emotions as his feelings towards me will only have materialised days before the fight. I'm familiar with the fact this match means very little, yet all eyes will be on it. Efficiency thrives no matter the levels of emotion, the superior athlete annihilates purely on the obsession of wrestling. Ares Vendetta will label me as a mongrel, a nobody, an irrelevant. But I can guarantee he's never met someone like me, my passion and determination for this industry cannot be touched. When I see a reckless man with everything to lose, someone who fights with his heart on his sleeve I don't sympathise with such, I don't pout my lips and offer him a hug. I expose him, I unshelter his emotions and torture him with my pure wrestling ability. I will outmanoeuvre a man who believes himself to be god, outperform the longest reigning current champion in the whole of Efficiency Answers Wrestling. When I lock my hands around Ares' waist, prick his feet off of the ground and Sherplex him with peak efficiency, Ares will know he has met a woman on a mission far greater than his. Yet she remains coldblooded and silent, hopefully he will learn the way to achieving what you lust for is through resiliency intelligence and wrestling ability alone. When I beat Ares, I will expose the fact that his emotions are a weakness as well as a strength, he will have met, and lost to, German Efficiency, and the whole world will sleep soundly through to Sunday, knowing the most efficient woman in the world, is also the undisputed best wrestler to ever grace Efficiency, Answers, Wrestling. ''
ThePizzaBoy
Post November 27th 2016, 6:12 am by ThePizzaBoy
Showdown Promo 1

The camera opens backstage in a darkened locker room as PB sits facing the camera's lens, unwrapping his wrist tape, as he averts his eyes with a tired look of confusion.

PB: Devan Dubian.  Our esteemed Hall of Fame Champion.  You seem to be in the mood to put down underdogs lately.  Not just beat them, not just maim them, but end them.  I saw what you did to Rex and I have no doubt that you have similar malicious intent in mind for me in our upcoming match.  But see, I'm not like Rex.  Rex has ambition, drive, aspirations to be something better, something greater, something that the people can be proud of championing.  He's a good guy.  He busted his hump to get to every peak he ever reached, and when those peaks do plateau he's not afraid to climb down the other side of the mountain just to reach the foot of yet another Everest to scale at the bottom.  That match this past Showdown? What you did to him? He'll get over it.  He'll move past it and chase other windmills.  That's what he does.  He gets back up.  He doesn't disappoint. But me? all I seem to do lately is leave people disappointed. I let people down and make them feel like they've wasted whatever time and effort they've invested in me.  First it was Barney, then Percy, then Tony, then HBB and Brian, and now it's Erica Ford.  What's really sad about that is I thought I could empathize with her, commiserate,take some of that abandonment and aggression we've both amassed from partner's leaving us high and dry to maybe manufacture a victory and win the tag titles.  But no.  Not me, Not good ol' PB.  I let her down and reinforced every instinct she's ever had toward never trusting anyone again.

PB wads up the peeled wrist tape and throws it off camera with a frustrated and jerky overhand pitch.

PB: I'm getting kind of tired of setting myself up with fool's errands in the name of other people.  They never pay off.  Drake and Jones are still at large, Ares Vendetta still walks this earth a living and breathing entity, serving as vessel for the Answer's Championship.  Nico Borg came out on top.  Robbie's still in a coma, Brian Daniels is still in the hospital, and Erica Ford is still the Dead End Bride.  It's all because of me.  Not because I didn't win a match, and not because I don't have a hunk of gold around my waist, but because I vowed that I'd avenge them.  I'd make their enemies bleed, I'd make them fall, I'd make them exit this sport with their tails between their legs, leaving the gold behind them as they hobbled off into the sunset to face the men they put in the O.R. Most importantly of all, I'd prove them wrong.  So far they've been right though, Devan.  So far every storybook ending I've striven for winds up being a fractured fairy tale.

Pizza Boy kicks a boot up on the edge of the bench and starts unlacing it.  His eyes study them with a trembling gaze of unworthiness.

PB: I've let everyone down.  In that respect Devan, I'm not an underdog.  Underdogs overcome the odds.  Underdogs sway expectations.  Underdogs give the crowd what they want by pulling out that "Rudy" moment that shouldn't be possible, and when they don't, they come back with the same gumption that they had the first time around and overcome.  Lately I've sent no one home at the end of the night with a smile on their face.  Free-Per-Views now end in hushed murmurs of 'isn't it a shame?' and 'poor Pizza Boy' or worse, just deafening silence.  I'm a nobody Devan.  Not a has-been, but a never-was.  Day after day, mistake after mistake, misstep after misstep, I become less of a hero and more of the joke I used to be.  I'm no prodigy, I'm no divine hammer of justice, no avatar for the masses; I'm nobody.  

PB yanks the boot lace out and picks up his HBB issued ring boots.  He studies the discarded gear that his once-mentor gave him.  As his eyes start to glass over and twitch, he snaps to his feet and swings around, pitching his boot into the locker's behind him with a loud, echoing, metallic thud.  He snaps around to the camera with a wounded animal's veracity in his eyes, slobbering at the mouth as he pulls his hair back to reveal his surgery scar.

PB: All of the sacrifice! All of the training! All of the devotion and humility in the world has only given me a cell phone with no contact list and a giant 'J' carved into my cranium! I've got nothing left to give, Devan! Nothing left to lose! Friends, fans, fortune, it's all been turned away by every failed action that I've made! I've got nothing left to offer! Nothing! All that's keeping me going is the fluke off-chance that I can get my hands on Ares Vendetta in Extreme Elimination Chamber.  I don't even care to win! I just want to make sure that he doesn't walk out.  End of sentence. Not because I owe it to someone, and not because it's going to make anyone happy.  Believe me, the things I plan to do in that match to that man will send no one home happy, or saying 'poor pizza boy'.  They'll leave in silence. Not out of respect for the fallen, and not out of pity for me.  If it takes my last dying breath, I'll make sure I'll use it to spit in that man's eye!

PB frustratingly starts to pull his HBB-lite ring jacket over his head, struggling in the process to pull it free of his bulbous skull, before finally yanking it off and tossing it behind himself.  He stands in fighting position with his chest puffed out and his nostrils flaring.

PB: I'm done trying to be someone I'm not, Devan.   I'm not a wrestler.  I'm not some prodigal son.  I'm not some white knight who can save everyone from the creeping darkness with some hope spot during the clench.  Maybe once, maybe for a year, maybe less than a month that was me.  I had spring in me to get me back up.  I had purpose, I had self-respect and respect for others, but quite frankly I don't have any of that going into our match.  The spring has sprung, and in all sincerity, if you're what we have to look up to as a Hall of Fame Champion, some thug who wants to knock rambunctious up-and-comers off the ladder to the top, well I don't respect you or your gold.  I'm over being the underdog Devan.  I thought it was simply that I was over being a wrestler, but that's not it, I'm just sick of being a nobody living in limbo, poking around blindly in a tunnel that doesn't exist and looking for a glimmer of light that isn't there.  I'm tired of playing dress up and serving as a grim reminder of one of my biggest failures.  I'm not Heart Break Boy.  I'm not even worthy of wearing the guy's hand-me-downs.  I'm nobody.  You can't beat nobody, but you seem content with the idea that nobody can beat you.  Prepare to be proven correct.

Pizza Boy rips off his HBB inspired tights just below the camera's view.  He shoves past and heads off, leaving the camera with nothing to look at but his bare ass as he disappears into the dark and empty confines of the Dynasty locker room.

PB: ZOOM IN ON THAT!

The far off sound of the locker room door opening with a gust and slamming soon after thumps against the lockers.  It's soon followed by the far off scream of an unsuspecting woman running into a buck naked pizza boy out in the corridor.

Last edited by ThePizzaBoy on November 29th 2016, 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next