Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 31 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 31 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 31 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

showster26
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post December 7th 2016, 2:24 am by showster26
Dynasty Promo #2

Announcer: "This is a Fox Sports news update."

EAW Promoz! - Page 31 South-studio-gallery-desk-4.vresize.1200.675.high.54

The scene opens at the Fox Sports news desk, A single reporter seated behind it.

Reporter: "News coming from the world of Professional wrestling today, EAW star Mark Michaels is reported to have flew out to the New York city area early this morning and was seen entering the office of a well known sports doctor. Michaels was seen about an hour later exiting the building with a slight but noticeable limp, according to our sources."

The scene switches to a highlight of Michaels' match against the Sanitorium, particularly Michaels being put in an ankle lock by Alexis Diemos, before switching back to the desk.

Reporter: "In response to the report live via satellite would like to welcome Mark Michaels."

The scene splits down the middle with the fox sports studio on the left, and Michaels sitting down inside his Providence, Rhode Island hotel.

Reporter: "thank you for joining us mister Michaels. Would you care to address the reports from this morning i your own words?'

Michaels: "Well yes I would, first I want to thank everyone for their concern about little old me, but everyone can relax because I'm perfectly fine."

Reporter: "So there is no injury?  If so what made you go to the doctor?"

Michaels: "It was nothing I'm fine. This Friday night I'll be in the ring ready and waiting for V to bring his yellow tailed ass down, so I can proceed to kick it all over the Dunkin' Donuts center.  See I've been waiting far too long, and there is not a goddamn thing in this world that is gonna keep me from getting my hands on that cockroach called V. I'm going to beat him from pillar to post, and whether it's a limp or sprain, there is nothing on god's green earth that gonna keep me from doing so. Come hell or high water, if I have to give an arm or leg, if I have to sit down and listen to that jackass on Voltage talk about fire and they, and whatever the hell else he likes ramble about, point is nothing is gonna keep me from that ladder match this Friday."

Reporter: "Now that I think is what all the concern is about, you are about to step into the ring with an individual who's is very dangerous, in a match with absolutely no rules."

Michaels: "Yeah V is dangerous, but he's about to find out that I'm no slouch when it comes to matches where anything and everything goes. Or have you all forgotten the glass gauntlet match, the hell's warpath match, and even the five man ladder match I was last year?  those matches looked more like car wrecks encased in a ring, so anybody who might be thinking that V is just gonna roll over me, better start checking up on their history, because it's going to repeat itself when I beat the ever loving shit out that, overhyped, under developed, so ugly that showing his face in public counts as indecent exposure, piece of trolling crap. When it's all said and done we'll both of our bodies will be broken, the ring of will be stained with both of our blood but at the end only one of us will be left standing, and you ca. Bet you bottom dollar it's gonna be me."

Reporter: "Its great that you feel confidant about your upcoming match, but again you have to wonder if the effects of that grueling match with the sanitorium will be lingering when the opening bell rings?  and if they are then how will that effect your performance?  You could be putting yourself at risk for long term injury."

Michaels: "My god you sound like a broken record, let me put things simply. Me go fight V this Friday on Dynasty, my whip V's ass all over Rhode Island, me climb ladder and take piece of plastic that cover V's face, and use that piece of plastic of plastic as a urinal cake. You get the understand there sparky?"

Reporter: "Yes I understand and I just..."

Michaels (interrupting) : "Good, now sit there quietly like your paid to do and let me deal with one last piece of buisness. V I know that you're watching, I know because at just about every turn since I've come back to EAW, you've been there waiting to cheep shot me. Well now that I finally got you coming at me head on, I'm just say that you had better bring your best to the Dunkin Donuts Center. Because whether I'm at one hundred percent or not, you will be getting an unleashed side of Mark Michaels. One that going to dish out the ass whipping your daddy should have when he caught you playing with Barbie dolls. The one that you should have gotten when it became obvious that the only time you can achieve an erection is when you're wearing this."

Michaels holds up V's mask which has been tagged with the words 'V sucks' in bold black letters.

Michaels: "That's what's you've got waiting for you courtesy of EAW's twitter trendsetter, providence's Instagram Icon, and the hashtag hero to everyone whose ever had to deal with rat bastard bullies who don't have the balls to even look you in the eyes like a man before you throw hands. This Friday V whether I win, lose, or draw, I'm gonna make sure that you think a bit before you try and blindside someone, and that you think long and hard about how that person might react. And above all else, that you really shouldn't shop for disguises at the ninety nine cent store.  Get ready because live on Dynasty, you will be picturing that!"

Michaels undoes the microphone from his t-shirt and walks out of the shot. The screen is filled by the shot of the fox sports studio.

Reporter: "Well there you have it folks, strong words from one of EAW's top stars. Stay tuned, we'll have more after this break."

FADE TO BLACK

Last edited by showster26 on December 7th 2016, 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Ripley
Post December 7th 2016, 2:08 am by Jack Ripley
(Scene starts with Jack sitting outside the RAD Betting agency on the floor looking disheveled... the god damn interviewer walks up to him to make his life even worse)

Interviewer: hey Jack, you look down, what's wrong?

Jack: ugh.. other than the fact you reared that ugly  mug of yours over to our part of town again?

Interview: yes other than that.. 

Jack: I can't find my key to the agency door 

Interviewer:... so walk around... it's just a door frame

Jack: JUST A DOOR FRAME??! This is the threshold between life and death! This is more than a doorframe, this is a room where dreams come true!! This is where anyone can be anything!! But most importantly it's where I make all that monayyyyy

Interviewer: right... and still, you can just walk around 

Jack: no.. that's not possible 

Interviewer: whys that

Jack: because I'm not a magician... anyways I thought I had my key but I don't.. we're supposed to have a spare under the welcome mat but it's not there... can you help me?

Interviewer: and how do I do that exactly?

Jack: well you see that window up there? 

(Interviewer looks up.. there's a window above the door frame that says RAD Betting Agency)

Interviewer: um yes?

Jack: well it swings out.. with your diminutive body structure I believe you can fit right on through and get me inside!

Interviewer: yeah no I can't fit

Jack: THATS THE SPIRIT! come on I'll give you a boost

Interviewer: uuuughgghgh fine

(Jack hoists the interviewer and his oddly effeminate body to the window, the interviewer tried starts crawling but gets caught on something. Most likely because he ate that donut earlier in the day. You know the one that he knew he shouldn't have but they're just so darn good that he couldn't resist. Well now that donut is coming back to bite him. Right in the hips. He's stuck, and is trying to wiggle his way in, but to no eval, he's stuck.)

Interviewer: umm jack?? I think I'm stuck 

(Just then David comes from inside and opens the door)

David: JACK THANK GOD YOURE HERE. SOMEONES TRYING TO BREAK IN!!

Jack: oh.. him? That's just the dumb fatass interviewer. I lost my key, and don't know where the spare is.

David: oh I thought I recognized that oddly feminine, squash like body.. anyways I brought both our keys to a blacksmith because I'm getting the locks changed.. ya know because burglars and what not... so I have the spare! 

Jack: That's some smart thinking! Good thing the window is too small for fat robbers to fit

David: I know right?? Well I gotta run.. gotta do some really cool shit right now 

Jack: such as?

David: yell at kids that pass my stoop to not come near my stoop 

Jack: dope man, have fun

David: oh I will 

(David goes to walk away)

Jack: hey by the way why was the door locked?

David: didn't want to deal with him today 

(Points at the interviewer wiggling his legs from the window still stuck)

Interviewer: hey guys.. can someone help me out here??

David: god he never shuts up with these questions, he's awful 

Jack: yeah I know, I've had to deal with his shit all day... . See ya 

Interviewer: I only just saw you like 2 minutes ago... For the first time... All day...

(They don't pay attention to what he says, because they're off the clock)

David: see ya pal, oh here's the spare key by the way.. (He gives Jack the key, and starts walking away and starts practicing his stoop chants) hey you kids better stay away from this stoop!!

Jack: ha.. that crazy kid..

(Jack goes into the RAD Betting agency,  closes the door, whips out his phone and sits down. )

Interviewer: hey... jack? Help?

Jack: god why are you so needy!!! ALL THE TIME!! I'm just trying to relax here, and you're all in my ear about pointless crap... 

Interviewer: oh.. well... sense it seems like I'm not coming down any time soon.. may I ask about your thoughts on what Ryan Marx had to say about you two? 

Jack: sure interviewer, have it your way. Ryan you condemn us for being gamblers, saying that we’re addicted or something. That we have a problem? Well that would be true if we didn’t know what we were doing. We take calculated risks, we’re not some barbarians just putting everything all out there. We’re not addicted, it’s just our way of life. Like David said you’re just buying into false stereotypes. Not everyone that gambles has a problem. Just like not every self proclaimed philosopher is smart, or has a point, or is original, or is interesting. But let me back it up just a bit, you call us addicted gamblers right? We have a problem due to our life choices outside the ring. Well, we’re also wrestlers, as are you yes? That’s why we’re having a match. And so my point is, what are gamblers but risk takers? So in a way, every time you get in that ring you’re a gambler, only you’re not just gambling  money, you’re risking your lively hood. Now that you’re going up two against one? Well you’ve just upped the ante haven’t you? See you bet your body, for victories, for glory, for the prestige? Right? You also bet money on yourself. You bet your pay check every time you get in that ring, you get hurt, no more money. You don’t get hurt, and perfume at a high level? More money. Oh look at that you’re a gambler too! A less calculated, lower level gambler, but a gambler none the less. So tell me Ryan, how can you classify yourself in a brighter light than us, when you do the same thing every week? You see Ryan, I’m a married man, I’m not doing this just for myself. I want as much money as I can not for greed, but for my wife too. I want to give that woman the world. You know, at first this whole gambling thing, yeah it was just for me, and I wanted to stack up all the money I possibly could just to sit on top of a throne of cash, and show how much better I am than everyone else. But like I’ve said, I’m a changed man, the married life has changed me. I want… NEED to support my family, I want to give her everything she’s ever dreamed of. The best way I know how to do that? What am I best at? Wrestling, and Gambling, combine the two, and my wife is a very happy lady. Doesn't that make my cause more admirable than yours? You're doing this for power? That's greedy, I'm doing this out of love. So you seem to be quite hypocritical.  Like I said Ryan, we’re calculated gamblers, we know what we’re doing. So basically you can say, it’s not gambling at all really, because we already know what the outcome will be. We will win, and we will bring home the money. You want to talk about our “vices”, you want to talk like you actually know us. We’re just two dudes just chilling, trying to enjoy life, and get everything we can out of it. Money, happiness, success, all of that, but you judge us based on one aspect on our lives. Yeah, I’d say that it’s a pretty big part but, it doesn’t define me as a person. You see Ryan (Jack stares off into the distance) Jack Ripley? He’s a tender soul. He.. He’s in touch with his emotions, I believe in the sand beneath my toes, The beach gives a feeling, an earthy feeling, I believe in the faith that grows, And the four right chords can make me cryyyyyyyy!!!

Interviewer: Are you singing Semi Charmed Life again?

Jack: What the hell? Shouldn’t you be passed out by now?

Interviewer: Why would I be passed out?

Jack: Why… BECAUSE THE POISON YOU JUST DRANK HAHAHAHA

Interviewer: I didn’t drink anything…

Jack: That’s what you think… Anyways Ryan, before I was interrupted by a FOOLISH MAN STUCK IN A WINDOW! You don’t know me. You think you can tell us who we are based off of a little snippet of our lives, but you don’t know us. What you base your feelings towards us on is these 3-10 minutes you see out of our lives. You do know we help old woman across the street right? You do know that we help look for lost dogs and cats throughout neighborhoods all across America right? Yeah.. You didn’t know any of that because you just see us as gamblers. You the philosopher of all people, should know how complex human beings are. You the philosopher should know that one act shouldn’t define a person. You the philosopher should know more about the human mind more than anyone, but you should your true colors, and how bad you truly are at doing what you love. You should just quit now Ryan, find a new employment, because this philosophy thing clearly isn’t for you. If I wanted to hear someone opinion about my life I would just go the Christmas dinner and hear my Aunt Gloria drone on and on about how the family business is no good. Like cool Gloria we get it, you don’t like the fact you’re not rolling in the dough like us. Anyways Ryan, the last thing I’ll say is you’re just contradicting narcissist, that has no idea what he’s saying, and just wants to hear himself talk. In the beginning of your little rant, you talk about how Rex could’ve done better than the High Rollerz. How you’re not worried…. Downplaying the very existence of The High ROOOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ… Sorry got excited. Anyways then at the very end you say you know that you saying all of this may seem like you’re disregarding us. After all, we are a tag team, a unit, and we will surely be at some kind of advantage. Only a fool would deny that. So which is it? Are we a threat or not? You spent your entire time saying how little we matter, and how easy this will be only to back out of your thoughts and say that you’re taking it seriously? Really? Didn’t seem that way the entire time you were talking.. But hey what do I know right? All I know is about betting. Or is it? That could be your biggest mistake Ryan.

Anyways I’m gonna go. Gonna go join David on the stoop, how can I resist yelling at kids from a stoop! Sounds like a good time.

(Jack leaves the table, walks to the door and closes and locks it… leaving the interviewer stuck in the window)

Interviewer: Uhhh Hey Jack? You’re coming back right? You’re not just leaving me here yeah?

Jack: STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS I’M OFF THE CLOCK!!

Interviewer: What clock? Why do you two keep saying that?!!

(Camera fades to black)
Aria Jaxon
Post December 7th 2016, 1:23 am by Aria Jaxon
CANDY -- ATLANTA, GEORGIA.
(Empire)

You know when the point came in school where you weren’t allowed to pick your own partners for group projects anymore, and the teacher saddled you with whatever random fucking classmate they saw fit? Yeah, this is a lot like that.

Circumstances have had Kendra, myself, and our respective circles at each other’s throats for weeks now. Of course, she’d never have been my first choice for a partner. It’s got nothing to do with a lack of ability, it’s purely personal disdain. I could do what Kendra is doing, and stomp my feet and complain like a kindergartener. I could bitch and whine to kingdom come and cry about it ‘til my mascara ran down my face. Kendra’s got herself stressed enough that she’s REALLY putting all the Botox in her face to the ultimate test right about now. Turn that frown upside down and start acting like a grown-up for once in your middle-aged life. You didn’t get the partner you wanted? You didn’t get your way? Boo fucking hoo. Between the two of us, one of us is gonna have to not age in reverse and act like a little kid, and it’s clearly not gonna be you. I know you’ve gotten so used to teaming up with your OGs running buddies that you thought those were the partners you’d be placed with for every tag match for the foreseeable future, but newsflash, sweet pea -- you’re not signing your own checks. You don’t book your own matches. I don’t care what you think of me, really. It’s funny that you consider someone like me to be a less-than-desirable partner when I can more than pull my own weight. But hey, delusion will do that to a person. I don’t have anything to prove to you. I’m not so desperate for your approval that I’m waiting for that match to serve as an opportunity to change how you see me. Your take on things doesn’t mean shit, especially when you’re throwing out words akin to “slut” and “tramp” like you couldn’t even make it outta high school without getting knocked up. You can sit your reformed teen mom ass down and stop passing judgment, ‘cause I haven’t used any less-than-wholesome means by which to advance my career. But, that’s what you need to believe. If you look at any woman in this division and decide she doesn’t have your “seal of approval”, well, you gotta come up with any reason in the world as to why she’s unworthy to even breathe the same air as you. Anyone who doesn’t kiss your ass and see the world Kendra Shamez’ way is on your personal shit list. That’s what this is all about, isn’t it? That’s why you were petty enough to dislike me right from the jump, even though I hadn’t even formed an opinion on you yet? I didn’t wanna do business the way you did, so I had to go. If you tell yourself that someone like me has gotten to where I am through luck, my boyfriend, or some other trivial ass means, then that helps you sleep at night. All coincidence, no talent, right? You should know better, Kendra. You’ve been around the block a time or two. You should know that no one builds an entire career on coincidences or being in the right place at the right time. Much as it pains you to admit, there’s a reason why I bested your brand new charge to get into the Elimination Chamber match in the first place. You placed all the stake in the world in Cailin, rightfully finally pulling your head outta your flat ass and recognizing how talented she is. And, if I was as lowly as you say I am, your new best friend would’ve laid me out no problem. That wasn’t how things went down, was it? No. She and I went blow for blow and when it was over, I earned my way into the title match. While you were busy giving out spots for free to tryhard ass bitches like Madison, I was earning my fucking stripes. You can say what you want, but of everyone who’s set to share the Chamber with you so far, I’m the most formidable opponent. Like I said before, Madison was handed her spot on a silver platter, and Brody’s skanky ass had to tongue her whole stable down to slither her way into title contention, but you have the gall to think lowly of ME? Take the rose-colored glasses off, Kendra. This fantasy world you’re constructing, where I’m the bottom of the barrel and not fit to lace up your boots doesn’t exist. I prove it every single night, and when we meet at Road to Redemption, you can bet your ass I’m gonna drive that point home and take the thing you treasure the most. But hey, one thing at a time. That’s a little ways down the road. For now, I need your unstable ass to take a Xanax and hold it together long enough to beat Brody and Madison. You’re a businesswoman, right? You’re a professional, aren’t you? Then go chase this win. If you’re all about the victories, then prove it. If you are, you’ll know winning takes precedent here. It’s true, I hate you...but I hate losing even more, and I sure as hell am not gonna lose to these two. So, for both of our sakes -- try and act your age.

Now, I move on from my one-night-only tag team partner to one of the airheaded hoes she and her friends decided to use as human shields. But oh, how the tables have turned, because once upon a time, Madison thought the world of Kendra, and now all of the sudden she’s talking shit. One second you’re kissing Kendra’s ass, so much so to the point that she gave you a gift-wrapped title shot, and now you’re over here popping off? I’d say Kendra’s coming to regret the decision now, but I doubt it. She didn’t plan on keeping ties with the women of the Sanatorium forever. The OGs always planned on them being pawns and nothing more. If anything, Madison running her mouth just gives Kendra more of an incentive to hurt her. After all, if that singles match between them had ever actually happened, Kendra was basically punching her ticket to a successful title defense. She gassed Madison up not because she actually gave a damn about her, but because she was winning all around. With the way the arrangement worked out, she had herself and errand girl AND someone who didn’t realize they were being set up to take a major fall in a title scenario. Should I be surprised that all of this seems to have gone over Madison’s head? Nah. True to form, she’s used the whole thing to feed her ego, thinking she was tapped by a veteran because Kendra actually had respect for what she could do. She’d sooner off herself than praise anyone who wasn’t part of her inner circle. Given that Madison is too dumb to pick up on any of this, nothing she says should shock me anymore. Having taken in what you’ve said so far, it’s really pathetic that this was the best you could do. You had time. I’ve been sitting here trading barbs with Brody and deflecting friendly fire from my shady ass tag partner, poking holes in every wannabe edgy thing that came outta your tag partner’s mouth, and I was honestly surprised that it had taken you this long to make your voice heard. It’s not that I WANTED to hear you, ‘cause believe me, I didn’t. I just EXPECTED your airheaded ass to have fired off a shot before now. You waited days before you actually fixed your mouth to say something -- like, you had time to formulate some shit that actually meant something -- and I got the same bottom-rung, schoolyard-insult type bullshit that I’ve heard from you more times than I can count over the last year. None of the retarded drivel that fell outta your crusty ass cold sore-infected lips had the effect you thought it did. I mean, the laughing you did gave off the impression that you were pleased with yourself, right? I’m assuming when the feed cut, you pat yourself on the back thinking you’d said something worthwhile, but just like everything you’ve done since you returned on that episode of Turbo a few months back, it was lackluster.

Ya know, when you inevitably bite the big one at Road to Redemption, you should consider a career change. I hear TMZ might be hiring? Somebody like you, who places all the emphasis on the world on gossip and half-assed assumptions would be perfect! Sitting behind a computer all day nitpicking at other people foolishly taking shots at them seems like something you’d be suited for. You calling me a tramp was cute, honestly. You’ve been pulling that card for a long time now with nothing to back it up. It’s more than mildly hilarious coming from the girl that seemed all too determined to try and ride Chuck Scene and Dark Demon’s dicks up the company ladder last fall. You seem to have fucking forgotten how things work. Have you been knocked around THAT much lately? Did Azumi shoving your plastic ass to the arena floor at Shock Value discombobulate you that badly? Do you have amnesia? We can’t all take breaks and go collect ourselves when the going gets tough, sweetheart. Yeah, don’t think I forgot that you bitched out and fell off the face of the earth after Triple Threat. What, had you gotten sick of getting your ass beat by Eris and Sheridan in the weeks that preceded you throwing in the towel? You’re a fucking quitter. How the hell can I respect that. And not only are you a weak ass bitch who needed to call a timeout, you came back with an ego! How do you have the audacity to turn your back on your company and this division, and then say that things weren’t the same without you? You’ve got the game fucked up. Every day you spend berating your Sanatorium sisters or doing the OGs bidding is another day you’re forgetting what’s important. You’re more interested in parading around telling everyone how great you think you are than anything else. When this attempt at holding the Specialists title ultimately leaves you empty-handed, I can’t wait to see how you cope. I can’t wait to see what kinda excuses you’ll come up with. They’ll probably sound awfully similar to the armchair quarterbacking you do after you eat this loss. I don’t need friendship on my side. I don’t need a pseudo-sister by my side to get the job done. Recent events have only reaffirmed that in my mind. You can hold your self-importance and your bond with Brody above all else, but none of that will help you as much as you think. Kendra was giving out title shots like candy on Halloween, but the only thing I’m handing out for free is ass beatings. Come get yours.
Post December 7th 2016, 12:39 am by Guest
.:EMPIRE:.

I’ve never felt so disrespected in my life.

Let’s try something out. We all have our different perspectives but let’s put that aside. Clear your mind. Let your brain rest for a second. Stop what you’re doing and sit down. Relax. Breathe in and out in a slow, constructive manner. Is your mind clear? Are you thinking of nothing? Good. Envision yourself as a successful, talented version of yourself. You got the image in your head? Imagine yourself being able to do what you want when you want. You see that nice 53’’ curved screen tv you’ve always want it? Get it. Or that foreign car you’ve been eying? Buy it. You see that look you get when you walk into a room? You get side eyes but you also get admirers; hoping for a word with you. Because your word is valuable. Your words are worth millions! But we’re only pretending, don’t forget that.

You’ve worked your entire life in order to live in the lavish setting you reside in now. You’re respected, honored and admired. But now try to imagine this; you’re the top player of your profession. You’re the one everyone goes to for advice and tips in order for them to be as successful as you. But then, out of nowhere, you’re forced to work with someone who is obviously much more below you. Someone who wouldn’t dare to stand in the same room with you because they’re simply not worthy. What would you do if you were forced to work with this person? Forced to work as a cohesive unit even though you wouldn’t dare to touch the same cup they’ve been drinking out of? What do you do in a situation like this?

You’d try your best to get out of it, right? You’d try your very best to completely call of the entire thing because you wouldn’t risk the chance of getting infected with their cowardly aura that always lingers within them. So now that you know where I’m coming from, now that you know how my brain is wired and how my thinking process works; why on earth does anyone think that I’m going to go to this match with open fucking arms? Empire has done many bad things to me. Empire was created in order to better the Vixens division but all I’ve seen is the same people given shot after shot after shot EVEN THOUGH THEY CONTINOUSLY FAIL ATTEMPT AFTER ATTEMPT. Cleopatra, you’re a fucking moron and I hope you never forget it. As for this tag team match, I’m not even going to sweat it. This match is something that NEEDS TO BE CANCELLED, IMMEDIATELY! Who came up with the brilliant idea to have all of the Specialist chamber participants be put into one match? And better yet, have ARIA JAXON AS MY PARTNER? This is fucking ridiculous that I can’t even wrap my head around it. I shouldn’t have to lower myself in order to help the face of the lower class citizens. I understand that ever since Aria lost her title to HBG at Pain for Pride, she’s been a bit lackluster. We get it! We all know that Aria needs a little push here and there because as of late, she hasn’t brought it. She doesn’t have that same glimmer in her eye that she had when she first started out with the company. What happened, Aria? Did going against all of those mentally ill jobbers on Voltage rub off on you, too? Because all that I’ve seen as of late is you losing in an incredibly pathetic manner. You’ve fallen on your face one too many times and that is a MAJOR reason why I’m infuriated. Everyone looks at you as someone who they can relate to. You’re a household name but damn, if only people had the balls to rub all of that bullshit from their eyes and realize that you’re nothing but a phony. How terrible that I’m wasting so much of my time on someone who is supposed to have my back in our match.
This entire match is a complete disaster waiting to happen. Brody Sparks and Madison Kaline? I understand that the Sanatorium was Team OG at Shock Value, and I must admit – Stephanie Matsuda was a great asset but those ties have been cut completely. I used whatever bit of the Sanatorium I could get my hands on and used them to my advantage. It’s a reason why I’m still here alive and kicking and not brain dead like Cloudy over there. Maddie, Brody, we can be friends all you want but I hope you realize that all alliances are completely decimated in that chamber. We all want one thing, and that one thing is STAYING with me until my last breath. I refuse to let my title, my precious, PRESTIGOUS title be in the hands of complete mongrels. I’ve worked so hard, so incredibly hard to keep this title relevant, and I won’t let my hard work go to waste. What will Aria Jaxon do with the Specialist title? Do nothing, obviously, since this flip flopper isn’t even loyal to Empire. She doesn’t receive the male attention she desperately craves so she hops on the nearest dick. I’m so appalled. I’m so disgusted.

I don’t have to put up with this mediocre planning. I don’t need to put up with Cleopatra’s mediocre ways as general manager. I’m getting to my reaching point. I’m genuinely on the verge of leaving this place altogether because the stupidity of some is too much to handle at times. I remind myself at times that I don’t NEED to deal with this. This is a choice, but then I look at my title. At the title that I helped legitimize throughout my stay in EAW. I look at my title and I see a new glimpse of hope. A hope that will forever be enough motivation and be enough for me to continue with my dominance in this place. I’ll play nice, Aria and I’ll do whatever it takes in order for us to come out as winners, but don’t be fooled. The moment I get the opportunity to take you the fuck out I will take. There are no friends, there are no alliances. To each their own.
April Song
Post December 6th 2016, 11:06 pm by April Song
The Mission Begins

Sortie 1: April Song vs Autumn Raven vs Amelie Larrieux (Empire)

Log 1 – Rendezvous in New Orleans

[The video begins with footage of a crowded French Quarter night in New Orleans. Tourists, musicians, hustlers and even strippers fill the streets as April walks along dressed in a pair of black combat boots, jeans, a black top and trench coat. She finds her way into an establishment called the “Hornet’s Nest”, a seedy bar. She is instantly recognized by the bouncers and escorted to a VIP booth in the dark recesses of the booth. There a balding, obese man dressed in a white suit is shown drinking with a group of women, all of them giggling as if he was telling the greatest joke in the world. The appearance of April brings them all to silence.]

The Man: Alice….my good friend! How are you this evening, sweetheart! Tonight is a beautiful night! EVERY night that you come and visit us is a wonderful night! Please, come and sit at the booth with us! We have much to celebrate.

April: My name isn’t Alice. You know that.

The Man: Of course, of course, April! I know who you are! The Killer Bee. Winner of over 40 aerial encounters as a member of the United States Air Force! Feared in the mercenary world for her savagery! One of the most reliable people on the planet regardless of the mission put in front of them! One of the most beautiful yet dangerous women in the world! A woman who-

April: Why did you call me here? I flew out and did the observation of that wrestling event like you asked. I even agreed to take part in it starting next week. Do you mind explaining exactly what is going on, sir?

The Man: Sure. I don’t think you have been notified of all the details anyway. We have a few things to discuss.

[The Man goes silent for a while, the bevy of beauties around the table looking at each other confused before he scoffs in irritation.]

The Man: Goodbye ladies. For now, anyway. Cecilia, be a dear and tell Vito to keep watch at the door of the VIP section, will you? I would rather this conversation stay uninterrupted.

[One by one each of the women in their expensive dresses and overdone makeup depart, leaving the VIP area empty except for the Man and April, who immediately sits down and grabs a half-empty bottle of wine, taking a swig of it.]

The Man: Your manners need improving.

April: The quality of the whores you surround yourself with need improving too. I don’t judge you, do I?
The Man: Hmph. Okay. I called you here because there are some things that you need to know about your mission. For starters, it’s no longer a case of something that can be done on a per-week or per-appearance basis. Our client’s needs are so dire at this point that they want you to sign a full EAW contract now.

April: A full EAW contract? Look, listen, I’m not a pro wrestler. I’m not somebody who can just up and leave my post to chase after a bunch of meatheads who scream into microphones and smoke pot. This mercenary thing is how I make money.

The Man: Oh, bullshit. We both know between your retirement package from the Air Force, the Blackwater money and the side jobs I’ve had you doing lately you’re pretty fucking well off. You’re not doing anything steady and you know it. You can take this on and once you see the check that our client is dishing out for you to do it I think you’ll be fine with it.

[The Man slides April a check, made out to her. The slip of paper itself can’t be seen in the video, only April’s reaction to seeing it: her eyes opening a bit wide before letting out a low whistle.]

The Man: That’s a lot of money, isn’t it? And that’s not even including your official EAW contract wages. Think of it as a rather large signing bonus, huh?

April: I guess.

The Man: If you choose to accept that, you accept the contract and the terms of the mission that our client wants carried out during your stay in the company. We can get you in the door. We can pay for your travel and all that rubbish, put you up in hotels, get you whatever training or gear you need. As far as actually doing the job though, you’re on your own.

[April is slid a large manila folder which she opens and looks over.]

April: There are five objectives here that it seems are to be carried out:

1.       The complete pacification of the EAW Vixens Division.
2.       Purge Empire of all cliques and gangs.
3.       The retrieval of any properties that are asked of by the client.
4.       “Specific targeting” of individuals deemed hazardous to the sustainability of EAW.
5.       The protection of individuals deemed necessary for the continued growth of EAW.

April: This is confusing to me. Why would you not just hire basic security to sort some of this out? What is one person going to do planted into a locker room?

The Man: That’s not my concern of why it’s going to be done. I was told to pick the best woman I thought suitable for the job and Your name was the first, last and only choice. The people who are putting this together are paying me a lot of money to get this done and I’m in turn going to be paying you a lot of money. And besides (chuckles) after some of the shit you’ve been through in the field this should be like taking lunch from nerds in high school.

[April looks over more of the documents while taking another swig from the bottle of wine.]

The Man: You really need to cut back on the drinking, love. And there are some of the EAW portions of your contract. You’ll appear in whatever capacity they’ll have you. That means television, live events, interviews, media appearances, photo shoots.

[The words “photo shoots” cause April to look up, giving the man a vicious death glare.]

The Man: Hey, it’s part of the gig. Everyone does it for the roster. I’m sure you’ll do some tasteful work. Look, it would be pretty damn hard for me to find a replacement and you’re ALREADY booked once. Why don’t you take this assignment on, huh? You may like it.

[April looks at both the contract and check made out to her and gives the situation a little more thought. After long sigh, she takes the check and signs the contract.]

The Man: I knew you’d eventually see the light. I have something for you to look at. Information about your first two opponents.

April: Opponents?

The Man: Yeah. This isn’t a one-on-one encounter. You’re going to be facing off against two people.

[With a snap of the man’s fingers, a small TV monitor descends from the upper recesses of the building down far enough so that April can see it. In the first video clip, Autumn Raven is shown participating in some of the bloodiest, most dangerous matches in recent EAW history.]

The Man: THAT is Autumn Raven, the Beautiful Psychopath. She is a very dangerous woman. The wrestling nerds that work here pretty much have confirmed that she is a legitimate psychopath. We don’t know if she has a background in any other style of fighting but she is still to be considered very dangerous.

April: She doesn’t look like she’s one for making new friends, either.

The Man: (Chuckles) Believe it or not she has a tag team partner these days. My wrestling nerd intelligence seems to think that she’s overlooking this match and is focusing more on the preparation for a tag team tournament that is continuing. You may be able to catch her off guard.

April: Fighting psychotic people isn’t scary. What’s concerning to me is fighting someone truly resigned to inflict injury upon you that would do it at any expense to themselves. It’s like going against a soldier making a last stand. If the battle is already lost, why take chances? If I could pick my spot, it would be someone at least a little more rational. Those are much easier to put down.

[The Man chuckles a bit as he watches the clip of Autumn suddenly be replaced with one of April’s other opponent, a blonde Frenchwoman doing MMA training in what appeared to be a gym in Paris. April rolls her eyes in disgust as he leers over the woman’s body.]

The Man: And this little number is the lovely Amelie Larrieux. She’s a talented athlete. Used to play soccer in her native France before taking up MMA and wrestling. Known to have a bit of a temper too. I don’t know why such a lovely girl isn’t a model, honestly. Such a shame to possibly see something that pretty be injured in a wrestling match...

April: I see you haven’t ceased your drooling over women, either. She’s new to this wrestling herself and still has better training in the ring than I have. Not that I can’t defend myself but…well, there is a story that a fellow combat instructor told me once. He was in a gym training MMA fighters on the self-defense style that American military use. The one guy who was a jujitsu expert took him down and was trying to put him in a hold that required use of both hands. Effective in a jujitsu competition and viable, but extremely dangerous in a life-or-death situation. In a bit of disgust the instructor took his finger and did a slashing gesture across the man’s throat. The man is confused and the instructor simply says: “If this were a REAL fight you’d be dead.”

The Man: Humph. You don’t seem that impressed with MMA so I can only imagine what your view of professional wrestling is at the moment. You think it’s all performance art, don’t you? Some sort of game for bad actors and mediocre athletes? You may need to unhinge that attitude of yours and do a little research on your new, albeit temporary, occupation. You may be surprised. You might like it. I think it’s a good outlet for your skillset. Though they may want to reconsider putting you in front of a camera.

[April looks over, clearly annoyed.]

The Man: What? It’s not like you are known for your words. You’re known for putting people down fast and hard.

[Without saying a word, April picks up the check and folder of documents before glancing at the bottle of wine, assessing if she should take it.]

April: Nah. It’s cheap. Tasty and decent, but still cheap. I have some Kaoliang at my hotel room anyway. So, do I report to you or someone else for this? How are we doing this?

The Man: You’ll hear from me every occasionally. Considering who the client is, I’m sure they’ll make their presence known whenever they have something special for you to carry out. And I know a few guys who can get you up to speed on pro wrestling. Make sure you’re aware of the ins and outs and such. Pro wrestling locker rooms are peculiar places with rules that seem strange to us but are essential for your mission.

April: (Turning to walk away) You’ll hear from me when I make it to Atlanta. I’ve got a lot of work to do to get ready for this.

And so…. I took on one of the most ridiculous and far-reaching jobs that I’ve had in a while. I’m not someone who could be considered an athlete or a fighter. All my life I was a student, then a pilot, then a mercenary. There is so much I don’t know about this mission. Who am I working for? Why do they want the objectives given to me accomplished? What is their role in EAW’s power structure anyway? Why bring in a non-wrestler to try to clean up a wrestling organization? The more I think about this, the more it makes my brain hurt. None of it makes any sense.

Still, the allure is strong. I have money, but being paid handsomely for a job that doesn’t involve killing someone or potentially being killed myself is refreshing and relaxing. I don’t expect wrestling to not be physically demanding or mentally draining, but compared to my past life it’s almost got recreational qualities to it. I’m not looking forward to the interviews and interactions with fans. I don’t like unnecessary conversation and I admittedly have not thought very highly of pro wrestling fans just from the rare instances I’ve bumped into them. But the chance to travel and participate in something so different than what I’m accustomed to is…. interesting.

The journey will be long and the task seems like a daunting one, but I’ve not met an objective that I can’t complete. I will complete my mission. No matter what the cost.
Angel.
Post December 6th 2016, 10:05 pm by Angel.
(Nick Angel is shown in an interview scene with EAW Talent: Pierre McGuire in the EAW studio)

Pierre: Nick, thanks for joining us with this exclusive interview that you have come to accept.

Nick: It is indeed my pleasure.

Pierre: Now, I will ask you multiple questions regarding your upcoming match, shall we?

Nick:  I do not see why you can’t.

Pierre: Is it reasonable to say that if you do not beat Tiberius Jones, will this mean that you will not be given more opportunities from Damien Murrow?

Nick: Sure. I am aware that with the circumstances of how Showdown is and how stacked the talent Showdown is? Maybe Damien Murrow does have a lot on his hand. I do find it funny that Mr. Murrow has only given me one opportunity to prove myself in the world title discussion, and not allowing me any opportunity ever since I became a Showdown talent. That is fine with me. Just give me one opportunity that to give me near the vicinity of a world title and I will prove to EVERYONE that I am indeed not just a main event talent, but a talent that transcends EAW and could elevate EAW from settling for mediocrity and living up to their elite name. Just give me ONE opportunity and I will prove to everyone of you mongrels talent or sheeps alike that instead of me being in a retirement home in Florida, I will be the one with the last laugh when nobody supported me in the lowest. That is fine, just give me one opportunity and I will go from the depths of Ground Zero to the stratosphere.  Where I belong and that is the grandest mistake that Mr. Murrow will ever commit. 

And when it comes to opportunities, where you think there are an endless amount of opportunities in EAW? Actually no because there are pretenders such as Terry Chambers, Chris Elite being entitled to an opportunity while you see guys that are living on their reputation to have an opportunity. The opportunities in EAW are rather limited in my view because the way I see it? You think that you should be in the King of Elite tournament, but you are being thrown in a random tag team match for an FPV because the management views you as a pawn. You think you should be in the Grand Rampage, fighting for a world title match at Pain for Pride but the management puts you in a midcard championship match. You know what, though, starting right now Pierre? My playoff starts now. My playoff begins right now because if I win at Showdown? I have to go against Lannister, Tiberius Jones and Lioncross for Cash in the Vault and that said? My playoffs begin right now because I do not want the management to dictate my future as to if I can be in other grand opportunities. No, I will give the management a reason why, I will dictate my only future by giving myself a reason to be in the Tables, Ladder and Chairs match at Road to Redemption, and not just be in it. But win it too. 

Pierre: Do you by any means have an opinion on your upcoming opponent?

Nick: Like what, if I like or dislike him as a talent?

Pierre: Sure.

Nick: I will say that I do have an unfavorable opinion on a lot of guys because they are pushed because of their rookie hype or they are puppets of the establishment. But I have not seen any reasons why I would actually dislike or be petty about Tiberius Jones. He has never been in my business and I have no reason to be in his business. I heard some great things when it comes to his talent in the ring, but there’s only so much you can do when you hear about a person’s reputation. The way I see it when it comes to Tiberius Jones, I might have respect for him in the sense that I shouldn’t overlook him. However, I can argue myself that I do not fully respect him because I haven’t met him in the ring and he has not given me a reason as to why I should respect him as a talent. He might be laughing at my statements whenever this interview comes out, thinking why he should even fight for a respect for an inferior talent that he thinks, but I truly mean it. I heard of Tiberius Jones, great things, but he has to live up to the great things that transcend his name. Otherwise, I am not overlooking him but I see no reason as to why I give him my full stamp of approval. 

Pierre: Is there any speculation as to you if Damien Murrow is actually aligned with you?

Nick: Absolutely not. I detest Damien Murrow because he has not given myself an opportunity that the Nick Angel name deserves. Over the past few months, he has given me an opportunity as a means of adding bullet points to my resume such as the New Breed Championship and the EAW Tag Team Championship. Yes, he has given me opportunities, but newsflash, I do not need a midcard championship like the New Breed Championship. I have already been there and I was the Elite Championship, making it by far the most prestigious championship right behind the world title as I defended my Elite Championship every week. I have already been there as a Tag Team Championship and I find it funny that the people that are competing in the EAW Grand Prix Tournament are just merely trying to add bullet points to their resume. He has given me opportunities that I have already experienced and would not do anything to boost my career. For the record Pierre, we already know why I am only in this qualification match for Tables, Ladder and Chairs match in Road to Redemption and that is because my job in the eyes of Damien Murrow is to inflict as much pain on Tiberius Jones. Damien Murrow does not see eye to eye to me, but he definitely hates Tiberius Jones enough to give me an opportunity of a lifetime.

However, Damien Murrow, I say this with my sincerity, I am more than your unusual mercenary of beating Tiberius Jones to a bloody pulp. I truly mean it myself whenever I believe that I am the best all-around talent that you have to offer when I boast of the technical abilities that still resides within me whenever a lot of people in the back are a bunch of wannabe wrestlers that have not been in a wrestling academy and got into EAW because they were a bunch of bodyman. I believe that I am not just a technical wrestler, but rather a hybrid of being the powerhouse that I used to be whenever I was in my most successful in EAW that makes it so hard for my opponents to strategize around. I am an all-around specimen that has all the ingredients that can be the face of the EAW franchise, yet Mr. Murrow views me as just a stopgap to inflict as much pain on Tiberius Jones? Yeah, about that Mr. Murrow, I am more than your mercenary, I believe that I am the best wrestler that you have on the roster and come the time of Showdown and eventually Road to Redemption? I will give you a reason to treat me such. With myself and only myself controlling my own destiny from now on. 
Davidson
Post December 6th 2016, 9:57 pm by Davidson
(The scene starts with that annoying interviewer walking backstage with a camera guy. He sees David is sitting in The R.A.D. Betting Office, which again is just a door and no walls. So he's sitting in the office, just playing a game on his phone.)

Interviewer: There he is. There's my best friend! 

(The interviewer knocks on the door)

David: Come in! 

(The interviewer opens the door and the camera captures David sitting at the table with a blanket on and drinking some hot chocolate. He looks to be down in the dumps. He doesn't even make eye contact with the interviewer. Which is probably for the best because he doesn't deserve respect. He's an awful person.)

Interviewer: What the? Where did that blanket come from? Is that hot chocolate? Did you make that in like two seconds?

David: Shhhhhhhhh! Stop! You're doing that thing again. That thing you're not good at. 

Interviewer: Which is?

David: Well, everything really. But more so the whole talking thing. It's not meant for you. Let it go..

Interviewer: But David Sad 

David: One sec. 

(David gets his phone out again and plays a song on full blast like that old dude in that one annoying Sprint commercial where he dives into a pool. David’s song choice is “Heart of Courage” because it's so motivating, you know? Yeah you know.)

Interviewer: What is going on? 

(David finally makes eye contact with the interviewer. David is acting all dramatic.)

David: I know what you want, Mr. Interviewer. I know the answers you seek! You want my thoughts on my match from last week, yes? 

(David turns and acts as if he's staring out a window, but there isn't one because the office doesn't have walls. He takes a deep sigh.)

David: I'm not a bad guy, you know? 

(David takes a loud sip of hot chocolate before continuing)

David: I'm a good person. I help the elderly cross the street. I tell kids to stay in school…and I park in handicap spots because handicap people deserve to be treated like everybody else. They are human too! Yet, even with all those good deeds and thousands of hours of volunteer work, I still feel horrible. You see interviewer dude, when Jack and I returned to EAW, we thought we were doing the right thing. Actually no, we ARE doing the right thing. Let me put it like this.. when I look at the Showdown roster, I see determined individuals. I see men that have worked their tails off for years, perhaps even decades for some, to get to where they are now. I can respect that. They achieved their dream, after all. And most of these men have solidified themselves. They have built these strong reputations..not by overnight, but through consistency and longevity, by placing one brick at a time! And it's fair to say that the “top dawgs” of Showdown..yeah interviewer, that's dawg, not d-o-g because I use cool lingo! But as I was saying, the top guys have even created empires with all of those bricks. So again, let me reiterate that they worked hard for that. All the blood, sweat and tears that leaked from their bodies was worth it. But, oh yes there is always a but — they did all that stuff without The High Rollerz breathing down their necks. I know what I'm about to say has been said, or at least thought of, from just about every newcomer looking to make a name for themselves and that is we are going to change Showdown. First we’ll start out by dominating the tag team scene like no team has ever done before. We will then capture the EAW Tag Team championships when the opportunity comes. An opportunity we will force, by the way because we aren't just going to sit on our hands and bite our tongues and hope we get rewarded for our good behavior! We don't need luck to win them either, or a tournament to prove we are the best. So what I'm getting at is its not a question of if The High Rollerz become the EAW Tag Team Champions, but WHEN!!! So once we get those around our waists, we will have them in our possession until we retire. I mean, that goes without saying. And yeah, you can expect some singles success as well. You got all of that? Good because I want to go back to the first thing I said and that is I'm not a bad person, neither is Jack. I want to make that perfectly clear because what you’re going to see from us every week will make us look bad. We will stomp on and over your favorite elitists. We will break them. We will permanently damage their reputations. Yes, the reputations they worked so hard for. And well, we’ll replace them. We are the new shiny toys. The rest of you will just collect dust and do nothing. Which is fine because The High Rollerz has it from here. 

(David looks back at the table and turns the song off)

David: Not bad, huh? I still got it. 

Interviewer: Yes David, that was art! Art in its purest form! Now Davey—

David: No! You don't get to call me that. 

Interviewer: Ok Sad. I guess I was just pressing my luck. But as I was going to say, I wanted to ask you about your opponent for this week, Ryan Marx, but I want to ask about last week first. What are your thoughts on your performance against Nobi and Cody Marshall? 

David: We won, yes? 

Interviewer: Ye-yes. 

David: Then I am pleased. 

Interviewer: Oh, ok that makes sense I guess. Now, like I said before, you face Ryan Marx in a handicap match. That's right, The High Rollerz vs. Ryan Marx! Oh and Rex McAllister will be out there on commentary. 

David: Yep. 

Interviewer: That's it? Yep?

David: Ummm you never asked me a question. You just made a statement. A statement I already knew. 

Interviewer: Ok so what are your thoughts on all I said? 

David: Your questions just keep getting better and better! So creative as well! Look, let's state the facts. At Road to Redemption, it will be Rex defending his New Breed Championship against Ryan. They don't like each other. Imagine that? Some pretty crazy stuff. And I guess this week, Rex gets to punish Ryan by forcing him to compete against Jack and myself. That's not a punishment.  That's a murder waiting to happen! Rex is a sick and twisted son of a bitch, that’s for sure! But I heard what our opponent had to say and he's shrugging us off because he doesn't know who we are or what we are capable of doing because if he did, we would've seen a stream of liquid traveling down his leg. While Rex on the other hand, he clearly did his homework, bravo! This means you should be able to easily outsmart Ryan at RTR..which is something that wouldn't have been difficult in the first place. Now Ryan, I hope you are listening to me closely right now and not doing something pointless again, like playing with that coin. That was very odd. Kind of sad as well because I'm guessing you don't have any friends. It reminded me of some TV show where a prisoner played with a cockroach to pass time. I feel like you would get along with a cockroach. Since you have similar personalities and well, because nobody likes you and everybody wants you gone. Match made in heaven! Agree with me interviewer. 

Interviewer: Yes David, you are right. 

David: Yet, with everything I just said, I kind of respect you, Ryan. Actually, let me clarify. I respect your bravery, not you as a person or as an elitist. As of now, you are going to go through with it. You actually plan on showing up for our match on Showdown. Bravo Ryan, bravo! But I mean, you don't really have a choice, that is unless you want to lose that New Breed title shot. A match you might not even be healthy enough for after this Saturday. I don't mean that as a threat by the way, I'm just reminding you of something called reality. Like I briefly mentioned before, you don't know who we are. That much is clear because you actually believe that we aren't a threat. And perhaps if that line came out of Ares Vendetta’s mouth, or someone that actually accomplished something noteworthy here, I would say fair enough. But from Ryan Marx? I laugh! I laugh not with you, but at you because you kind of remind me of Nobi. Don't get me wrong, I'm not comparing your skill levels, but your mindsets. You both see yourselves as measuring sticks. You both believe you are immune to fear. Especially you Ryan because correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you the dude that can't distinguish pain from pleasure? Damn, my apologies to your past lovers. All zero of them. 

David: And yeah, I agree with Jack when he called you uninteresting, because well, you are. It's a fact you need to accept. Welcome it with open arms! Embrace your true self! I just find it funny how that comment “insulted you more than anything.” Why were you so insulted by it, if you don't think it's true? Huh? You're this captivating philosopher right?! Nah, you're as much of a philosopher as Marshawn Lynch was when he went on Conan and said, “it do what it do.” Look at me Ryan! Deep down I think know that you'll soon be lost! Lost in shuffle! After your soon to be failed attempt to win the New Breed Championship at RTR..down the ladder you go. Then you will be forgotten about and you'll voice your frustration, similar to that Nick Angel fellow but all that talk will fall on deaf ears. I'm not just saying this to get under your skin by the way. It's an observation I made. You can return the favor and say The High Rollerz won't amount to anything! Do it, I won't try and stop you because when that time comes, I won't be all worked up because your opinion on The High Rollerz doesn't matter to me. It doesn't carry any weight. Quick, somebody give me a stamp so I can press the word invalid on Ryan’s head. I also find it cute when you talk about what we do with our time outside of the ring. Talking about our gambling habits! I'd talk about your interests and hobbies as well, but I don’t care enough to ask. So yeah, Jack and I gamble, you got us! But everything you said about gambling was nothing more than stereotypical BS. It's an addiction, David! Nah it's more of a passion! An art! Because when you hear the words “gambling addiction”, you assume the worst. You assume that person is on the verge of losing his life savings, his house, his car, his family — EVERYTHING! Like I said, just stereotypes. But unlike those people, we actually know what we are doing. We play the game. We play the cards we are dealt. We don't press our luck. We don't get hammered and place all of our chips on five red, while playing roulette. Everything we do is done with precision..just like the beating you'll get come this Saturday. You know what, Ryan? I don't like you. But I did like that last line of yours! Talking about how you don't care about facing two opponents because you are used to facing the entire world! Good, because Jack and I? We are the world. THIS IS OUR WORRRRLD!!! And you are lucky enough to be living in it. Yeah man, you’re welcome, don't mention it! Now, Mr. Interviewer and cameraman, you must leave. I have more important matters to attend to. 

Interviewer: Like?

David: Like putting more marshmallows in my hot chocolate. Now leave! 

(The interviewer and cameraman leave, which causes the scene to fade to black.)
J-Dynasty 2?
Post December 6th 2016, 8:43 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Hahahaha, who didn’t see this coming?

Another time where all of a sudden more people are attempted to be shoehorned into my opportunities, we all know I one of the people, if not the lone period, to pin the world champ one on one on Showdown should have gotten a singles title match, just like I the original thief of the CITV briefcase should be facing Lioncross in singles action. Apparently, Lannister long away from the days he was a hitman, is no longer even trusted to play spoiler and now Nick Angel is being employed to brutally beat me “to a pulp” so that he can make sure I don’t walk out with the key to the vault that holds the greatest prize in this industry.

A prize that isn’t just gold, but so too the ability to shape this industry in one’s image and change the atmosphere we have been suffocating in for so long!

Damien is a stale corporate goon, all he wants is to perpetually pump out the same rebranded product year after year! He made ties with the Vendetta family long ago, and now he just wants one Vendetta on top after the other to keep up the status quo, so the boat is never rocked in these still waters!

What Damien doesn’t understand is that the reason he so badly wants to make sure I’m never world champion, is the same reason he can’t stop me! I am the ingenuity of every artist, restrictions breed creativity! Don’t fund this project because it’s too risqué, I don’t need your tools, the underground and my endless effort in doing right by this art form will have my name echoed throughout the world with the toils of working with this passion alone! I am the life force that wakes every sleeping city that Showdown goes to when the people come to see me perform my next stunt and do the unthinkable in that ring!

So who is Nick Angel? Sure he plays the part disgruntled, but that’s no different than all the average everyday blue collar workers who go into their jobs that each of them hates, doing anything for a boss who controls their fates! Nick is wrestling’s tax collector, sent door to door to punish those who do not appease the masters, the type to be there to make the starving artist be evicted. I’m sure Nick has caused his good share of suffering, and thinks himself something special because of it, but that only goes so far. Nick will never be Damien’s favourite lap boy, but he is compelled to get down on his knees enough to be a good beggar to have around to pick out from the crowd when Damien needs a dirty job to be done. Nick hasn’t ever been of much interest otherwise, most have probably forgotten he even works here until he comes right before their eyes as a nuisance.

Now Nick I know you gave up on trying to make the point of where Ground Zero is long ago, a sad example of how you can’t even copy the epicenters and eyes of the storms in this world despite it being what you now claim to do, but the center stage is going to be BROUGHT to you! So please at least try to live up to that moniker of yours that no one else would be proud of, be the “copycat extremist” that follows everything that I do, and maybe, just maybe, you’ll keep up long enough doing monkey see monkey do for this match to be entertaining. But get one thing straight boo, you’ll never know how it is to truly shine authentically like I do! Did these lame tracks like the one you come out to convince you that you could be somebody? Have a place in the minds of everyone? I have four words to prove that concept shoddy. Angels are no fun! Apparently even the fallen ones, taking a death defying dive down isn’t that captivating when the platform was only a two-inch high off the ground Holy Brigade. I’ll show you where the true heavens lie, where pleasure is found and given. But I won’t let you through the gates, I’ll only give you a glimpse to observe it being reached as I put on a show and achieve another victory.  Yes you’ll see……

Pleasure for me, and the world at large.
Ryan Marx
Post December 6th 2016, 6:12 pm by Ryan Marx
Showdown Promo 1 – Betting Odds

The scene opens up and we find Ryan Marx seated at his desk, eyes cast down. On the desk is a coin – it spins around for a second or two, and then drops. Ryan picks it up, almost absent-mindedly, and spins it again. As it drops to the desk, he looks to the camera, a smirk on his face.

Anyone else in my position would be worried, no doubt. I may have gotten my New Breed Championship shot, but now I have to face off against two men this week – by myself. The odds are against me this coming Showdown. Or so some would say. I suppose the betting odds are stacked up against me for this match, but anyone with the capability to think for themselves would realise that I am more of a threat than my opponents. It's no surprise then that Rex McAllister didn't realise this when he decided on my 'punishment'. After all, the man is so dense he probably wouldn't see me as a threat even if I beat him into the ground. I mean, you just need to look at what he decided to do in order to see that.

A two on one match? That's my big challenge, my great punishment? If you wanted this to be more of a trial, Rex, then perhaps you should have chosen better opponents than the High Rollerz. When I shook your hand on Showdown, you might have seen the smile on my face. And that smile was one of brilliant disbelief. Because I couldn't believe how lucky I was that you were the one who decided on the match. If it was up to HRDO, he probably would have put me up against someone who at least posed some kind of threat. But no – I was lucky enough to have my fate decided by you, Rex, and so I thank you for doing just as I expected by giving me very little challenge this coming week. It's almost a metaphor for what I imagine will happen at Road to Redemption – not much challenge, and Rex making all the wrong decisions.

But let's focus on my opponents for this week.

Ryan spins the coin again.

Jack Ripley and David Davidson, two men who can't even be responsible with their own money, are expected to be able to take me on. These two have probably been hurt more by their own gambling habits than they have by their opponents. And they think they can beat me, a man of no vices, a man who is focussed only on one thing. It's ridiculous. You know, I always laughed at addicts like you two, and for good reason. They're pathetic. Becoming addicted is the ultimate sign of weakness, and you two are suffering from it to a severe degree. But there is one good thing about addicts such as you two: you're easy to knock down. The foundations you stand on shake with every breath you take, and all it takes to break them down completely is a swift gust of wind, with which you will be swept away and out of my sight. Your confidence is fragile, and you can boast all you want, but it will all come crumbling down when the gales come.

Ryan covers the still coin with his hand, grinning down the camera lens.

You see, I don't want your replica belt. Nor do I care about the belt itself. This hunt for gold is not inspired by the physical belt itself. Unlike you two, I'm not grasped by the desire to wear a piece of gold and leather around my waist. I'm driven by the power that that belt holds. I want the influence more than the physical object. And when you yearn for something more than a mere object, you learn to wield more power than the average accomplishment-seeker. But I know that you two probably don't understand that, do you? Because all of your desires are material objects. You need to dream bigger, 'High Rollerz', otherwise you'll be left squandering in the darkness when I rise above you.

Though, there is something you said that insulted me more than anything. You claim I'm unoriginal and uninteresting? You two are no different from the rows of mindless nobodies who sit at slot machines in casinos. The only minor difference between you and the groups of faceless no-names in those miserable places is that you two have bitten off more than you can chew by coming to EAW. I'm sure you're 'huge successes' on the Las Vegas strip, but here right now, you two are just one step away from falling back onto those grimy floors, crawling around in search of change you can use for your next bet.

Ryan grabs the coin and holds it up to the camera, before bringing it down and into his fist.

And when Showdown is over, you'll both be even further away from tag team gold and closer to the ground you were scraped off of.

I am a philosopher, you're right. And I have a lot to say about the likes of you. Materialistic followers, people of greed. I have a passage just for you. 'Accept that soon what you know will fade away, and the only thing that will remain is the Enlightened'. All of your winnings, all of your gold, will soon fade away. If you have nothing now, then when I rise above you as the leader of the future, you will be non-existent. Especially if you continue to follow your materialistic ways. But I'm not here to preach, nor am I trying to 'show you the light'. The only way to find the light is to fall into the darkness, and at Showdown, I will help you do just that. The casino floors you've been on, the gutters you've slept in, and maybe even the jail cells you've stayed in, will be nothing compared to the darkness I will drown you in this Saturday.

But I know that me saying all of this may seem like me disregarding my opponents. After all, they are a tag team, a unit, and they will surely be at some kind of advantage. Only a fool would deny that. But don't think that you have a victory in the bag. You see, I have always been fighting against the numbers. My nature as a pariah has forced me to battle against many people. You two would like to think you're the first to stack the odds against me, but you couldn't be further from the truth. Besides, I'm used to fighting against more than just one person – both on a physical and psychological level. I'm not underestimating you, but don't expect me to be scared of you. If you really want to prove how much of a threat you are to me, then you'll do more than rely on your childish games and your betting odds. After all...

Ryan tosses the coin in the air and catches it, placing it down on the back of his hand. He peers down at it and smiles, though doesn't reveal to the camera what it shows.

What's two-on-one when you're already fighting against the whole world?

He tosses the coin at the camera as the screen begins to glitch. Cut to static. Fade to black.
Post December 6th 2016, 4:03 pm by Guest
Empire Promo #1

death wants more death, and its webs are full:
I remember my father's garage, how child-like
I would brush the corpses of flies
from the windows they thought were escape-
their sticky, ugly, vibrant bodies
shouting like dumb crazy dogs against the glass
only to spin and flit
in that second larger than hell or heaven
onto the edge of the ledge,
and then the spider from his dank hole
nervous and exposed
the puff of body swelling
hanging there
not really quite knowing,
and then knowing-
something sending it down its string,
the wet web,
toward the weak shield of buzzing,
the pulsing;
a last desperate moving hair-leg
there against the glass
there alive in the sun,
spun in white;
and almost like love:
the closing over,
the first hushed spider-sucking:
filling its sack 
upon this thing that lived;
crouching there upon its back
drawing its certain blood
as the world goes by outside
and my temples scream
and I hurl the broom against them:
the spider dull with spider-anger
still thinking of its prey
and waving an amazed broken leg;
the fly very still,
a dirty speck stranded to straw;
I shake the killer loose
and he walks lame and peeved
towards some dark corner
but I intercept his dawdling
his crawling like some broken hero,
and the straws smash his legs
now waving
above his head
and looking
looking for the enemy 
and somewhat valiant,
dying without apparent pain
simply crawling backward
piece by piece
leaving nothing there
until at last the red gut sack
splashes
its secrets,
and I run child-like
with God's anger a step behind,
back to simple sunlight,
wondering
as the world goes by
with curled smile
if anyone else
saw or sensed my crime
Is It really a crime
Or doing that world
A favor

Poem By Madison Kaline 2016

The Elimination Chamber is a structure that was built for a person like me, someone who likes to inflict pain on others, someone who likes to be trapped in an area where violence is not only allowed but it is encouraged. Not only will I walk out of Road to Redemption 10 as the Specialist Champion, but after it is over, everyone including myself and my Sanatorium sisters will never be the same again, both mentally and physically, and the thought of that gives me a nice little warm fuzzy feeling inside. I love destruction, I love death, and I love change. Kendra Shamez is delusional if she actually thinks she is walking out still as specialist champion, because whether she wants to realize this or not it is going to be her, and the sanatorium sisters all in one ring, no escape, surrounded by chain cage with a roof. Kendra wants to bring relevancy and prestige to the Specialist Championship, but what she doesn’t realize is that in order to do that she can’t be the champion. I mean let’s take a long look at the Specialist Champions, Haruna, Cailin, Tarah and now Kendra. (Madison let’s out a big yawn) Wow can you get a couple of more boring ass people to hold that title I mean god damn, if only Aria won that title, we would have the most boring Vixens of all time. You see Kendra and everyone else that is a wise ass. The only reason I have not been Specialist Champion is because I was too focused on being Vixens Champion, but as long as that German whore is holding the title, I don’t see any of us in the Sanatorium getting a chance, because Sheridan fears us. Sheridan is too busy fighting men, because she is one herself. But away I digress, let me get onto the task at hand, Empire this week, it will be a tag team match, myself and my little sister Brody Sparks goes up against the team of Aria Jaxon and Kendra Shamez, now once again Aria Jaxon running her mouth off, what else is new right? God forbid she goes 1 minute without claiming how good she is, and yes you defeated me to win Empress of Elite, like 80 years ago, get over it sweetheart. You see Aria, you like I said before are boring, and there is nothing about you that is entertaining or funny. Nothing about your wrestling ability stands out. What the hell did Aren even see in you, because from what I hear you aren’t too good in the sack either, (Madison laughs) I mean I have heard it from nine or ten different men in the locker room.  You little tramp you, but like I said you are useless in life, the only reason you were even Vixens Champion is because of your luck. You must be the luckiest bitch ever. I mean look at you, and then look at me, I scream superstar, I scream future hall of famer, and then look at you, your sloppy, you smell weird and you were too much lipstick, you scream attention whore, you scream talentless sack of shit and come Thursday’s Empire, I will get revenge on you, for lucking your way in defeating me a couple years ago at Empress of Elite, because I have not forgotten about that. You cheated, you’re a cheater, and you are a cheating skank. As for Kendra Shamez, she is holding something that I want, and something that I will get come Road to Redemption 10. I want that Specialist Championship, I want it, I want it, I want it. And when the Mistress of Death wants something bad enough, she ends up getting it. Your chances in that Elimination Chamber aren’t good, and especially if all of my sisters are in there with me. Oh man that would be great, there would be no doubt in my mind at all, that at least one of us would walk out as champion, and by one of us I mean me (Madison laughs).  But like I said I am tanking this one step at a time, and right now Brody and I, are purely focused on this tag team match, and making a little statement, headed into Road to Redemption 10. The statement being, the Sanatorium Sisters will not be taken lightly, we are the most dangerous force in EAW today, no in EAW history.  Aria and Kendra have no idea what they are instore for this Thursday, mark my words, I do not lie. I always tell the truth, even back when Eris LeCava was walking around here 800 Pounds, I told her how fat she was, and still she thought I was lying. (Madison laughs) See ya Thursday!
Rex32
Post December 6th 2016, 9:11 am by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 1 
"The Beating Reality"

You made your bed, and now you will die on it.

Your day of reckoning is coming soon, Philosopher.

In less than two weeks time Ryan Marx is gonna find out the hard way that there is a price to pay when trying to make a name for himself. In less than two weeks time Ryan Marx is going to find out just how much longer the road he is on goes, the one that leads to the promised land. In less than two weeks time Ryan Marx will find out what many others have found out when they've tried to knock this elitist off course, tried to keep this Elitist down. He's going to find out first hand one on one why this elitist keeps on bouncing back bigger better and stronger each and every time he suffers a setback. Ryan Marx has been trying to make a name for himself, trying to add further relevance to his name, and he's been using me as an example. Ryan doesn't believe I am deserving of everything that I have EARNED. Ryan doesn't seem to understand that it's personal actions that always supersedes personal entitlement when being more deserving. Ryan wanted my attention, and now he's got it. Ryan Marx won't be able to handle what is in store for him come Road To Redemption. Ryan Marx will not be able to change anything that fate has in store for him on December 17th. Ryan may want the title, but I want his blood. I want his crimson mask to stain that ring, and if he's been there before he's about to be reminded then what it was like. What it was like to feel vulnerable, with nowhere to run, and nowhere to hide. Soon, Marx, your ass will belong to Rex McAllister, mark my words.

Speaking of using others as examples, along with fate, and unbridled calamity, there's Nico Borg, and this beat the clock challenge. First off, I'm not thinking about the challenge itself that means more for Nico than it does for me. I'm sure Devan Dubian could care less where he ends up in the end, He's been the Answers World Champion going into the chamber before, and he's entered the match at any random number before. None of this is new to him, but you, Nico, ARE new to all this. So I would expect you don't have that same frame of thinking. No, no. See, your mindset likely is that of someone who would prefer to enter toward middle or even last to increase your chances of winning the Answers World Championship. It's not exactly rocket science. The later you enter a match the better. That's not my endgame here this week though. It's not necessarily to keep you from beating the clock, because you won't. It’s keeping YOU from beating ME. It's about setting an example and sending a message loud and clear to Ryan Marx going into that Road To Redemption FPV, which is just what I intend to do. He needs to be taught a new philosophy or two more when it comes to testing himself against much hungrier Elitists. You may want to send a message of your own, Nico, and that's fine, you can try. We’ll both have another nice little back and forth battle then, where nothing is given and everything is earned. You had it easy when you got booked against the remarkably inconsistent Lioncross last week, but your fortunes change this week. That Chamber match is gonna change you, Nico. It's going to change you in a couple of different ways, for better or for worse. You see, with Pizza Boy and Tyler Parker you know it's going to be a back and forth match. The same goes for Ares and HRDO. Those matches could go a while, and then again they may not, but the difference between those matches and ours is the fact neither of those men have ever fought each other before. This will be your second time in the same ring with me head to head, and fourth time overall. There is a possibility that you could pull out a surprise or two in our match, but we are too familiar with each other in the ring at this point that it's nearly impossible to rely on the element of surprise to try and aid you in getting the best time. Every time we've matched up with each other it's been pretty close, almost too close to call, but nonetheless you were the one who came out on top. The x-factor will be Devan Dubian of course. He likely will decide all of this, and to say that I am alright with another man sticking their nose in my business when it comes to that ring once again would be a downright lie. So hopefully Devan has that kind of respect for what I can do in the ring against anybody to let me get the job done ON MY OWN.

Nico, starting out in the chamber instead of in the pod, you never know, it could be a blessing in disguise. Whether or not you can beat me you already know our match will go the longest. You know you won't just be able to put me away nearly as easy as Lioncross, or a JJ Silva, or anybody else that has done battle with you lately. We're like each other's yin and yang, but don't worry, Nico. I know that's not really the case because neither one of us actually speaks of the other much outside of matching up with one another. One thing you can count on though is that you'll be more than ready for a match such as the chamber after our match, and I'll be more than ready to to knock the shit out of Ryan Marx, and put him back in his place for good! On Showdown, Nico, you already know what my endgame is, because it's the same as it has been week in and week out. When that bell rings it's go time. So you had better bring your A game, as you always have in our matches, because you're going to need it. It's like I've been trying to tell you. Your fate in that Chamber match was sealed the moment the match card came out this week. You are my opponent this week, but you are the example that I use to send an message to Ryan Marx. Remember, Nico, I'm not trying to meet anyone's expectations this week, but my own. It won't be about beating the clock...just about beating you, and that's what I'm going to do.
Jon McAdams
Post December 6th 2016, 4:22 am by Jon McAdams
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Jon_mc17

“Come here,” McAdams beckons forth a homeless man. He is standing in what appears to be a small lake or river underneath a highway bridge. Ms Bennett is behind him with a curious expression on her face. “How would you like to make $3000?”

The homeless man nods his head excitedly.

“Good. All you have to do is let me put you underwater and shake you a bit and then when I bring you back up, you have to be happy about it. Can you do that?”

“You’re into some strange things young man but I’ll do whatever you want,” The man says somewhat bewildered.

“Good, and the rest of you, you can make 10 dollars a person if you all just nod your heads after I speak and agree with me with yes’s.”

They all nod their heads.

McAdams takes off his coat and rolls up his pants legs before stepping barefoot into the lake. The homeless man follows and McAdams violently grabs the man and slams him into the water. The man’s whole body is not entirely submerged however as it is extremely shallow, leaving only his face and part of his chest to actually go under.

“Aye Ahm Ah Hack!

I see that you are homeless and in need of shelter, and food, and work! All this cash that I am about to give you! May it grant you true relief!  Now let the quality of your life be truly IMPROVED!” McAdams shakes him and slams him back and forth into the water a bit more before lifting him onto his feet. The man looks confused and dazed but shakes his head smiling as money is placed into his hands.

“Aren’t I brilliant!?” The Homeless men all around begin to nod and say yes.

“Ah yes! Can you literally see it? The real difference and release? This is what it truly looks like to help people. This is what it truly looks like to CHANGE people for the better. Not through the hokiest spots in the religious tool book for dummies. But when someone can provide monetarily to someone in need. That is truly where the great things happen. Men with power and money and influence. They change peoples lives. Your words and cheap tricks only prove yourself a hack artist and the people that follow you, they are merely gripping to charisma and an emotional moment. You take advantage of people in need in order to feed your ego. That is all you are. Ego wrapped in lunacy. I see no new found abilities. I only see buffoonery. I know nothing of being damaged. You are correct. Because I am whole and perfect and prepared. My scars have grown into tough skin ready to take you on, my wounds have healed over time as I have allowed my self to only grow stronger as a man. You’re right, our past doesn’t define us in it’s entirety. It shapes us but we define what we do and I am defining myself as the man who will rule this whole landscape and it all starts with you. I see beauty in the reality of things, you want proof of the moon? Look out your window at night. I don’t need to hold it when it stares me blank in the face screaming I exist.

I was concerned for your well being but I am not so convinced yet that this is not some kind of ploy to lure me into a false sense of security. I won’t be letting you trick me and I won’t let you take advantage of me in this match. Mr. Crashington, if you so wish to have this match and you are truly damaged, and I mean that in the literal damaged and broken in the mind and body kind of way then it is unfortunate what I will have to do to this old horse with a broken leg, but that responsibility now lies with you. If you are faking it well, don’t you worry I’m not going in there thinking this is going to be cake. One way or another you’re getting me doing what I do best at my best. I have no doubts in my ability, simply a concern of how it would look if a wealthy and renowned businessman was filmed beating a mentally handicapped person on live television but I say this knowing full well that I gave the bookers and GM’s a chance to stop this. As for your discussion with Bobby fisher, he fails to realize that when you’re playing chess against me. You’re not playing the same game that you’d be playing against anyone else. I am quick with my hands and I play dirty on the board and if I am the pawn, you just wait to see how many pieces are sacrificed to get me to where I need to go. And when I get there? And I will survive that journey, I will demolish the rest of the board. Because I am the Survivor. I am the tactician. I am one half of the most powerful movement in EAW, the PWC.

I hope for your sake you are right, Mr. Crashington. I hope that there is something left of the man you used to be because I can tell you if this man right here.” McAdams points to the camera. “If this man, comes to the ring on Wednesday, he will not walk out. I don’t believe you’re underestimating me, I don’t believe you actually think I’m just a speck of nothing. Deep down there is a real fear in your heart for me. Because if what you say is true, you know the power of a stubborn and charismatic new generation. You know what is coming and everyone one of you should fear it. As Impact said, you are all a dying breed. PWC is going to make sure it stays that way. So try and erase me, belittle the person I am, talk down to me like you do, but know that I am not afraid of you and I am one hundred percent confident that you will realize that everything you thought you knew about me, and even about you and your movement is false. I am the future, I am the present, I am power, respect, legacy, purpose, and MONEY.” McAdams throws the cash into the crowd of homeless people listening. “ But above all, I am just a class above all of you and as I look at these people and see the similarities between you and them I realize just how far you’ve fallen.”

McAdams roles up down his pants sleeves and puts on his coat. He then grabs his cane from Ms Bennett who smirks behind him as he turns back to the homeless man with the three grand.

“This is what damaged people truly look like,” McAdams points with his cane into the homeless mans face. The man smiles and nods his head in agreement and with exaggeration. McAdams them steps in and spins his cane slamming the hard metal tip into the back of the neck of the man dropping him immediately. McAdams picks up his money and then points to the rest of them.

“Put every single dollar back into a pile in front of me or I will break all of your legs and dump your bodies into the river.” McAdams glares at them. They begin to do so quickly, scrambling and with fear in their eyes. “You see this, Mr. Crashington? This is real power. Money is power. Respect and fear is power. Class is power. I’m not going to tell you that your dream is over. It ended a long time ago, but I will tell you this. You believe your purpose is to be the one to free people by erasing them or be some kind of weird change to this company, To bring some sort of enlightenment but I assure you your purpose is something far more tangible. Your purpose is to skyrocket the next generation into greatness and rest assured when I am done and I have arrived at the top there will be plenty of space for you to still get the attention you need, so long as it is spent just like this.”

McAdams lifts his boot up and slams it into the back of the homeless man on the ground as he was starting to stand. McAdams presses down glaring at the man, leaning in with an insane look in his eyes. Ms Bennett grins wide and claps as the camera fades out.
showster26
Post December 6th 2016, 2:58 am by showster26
Dynasty promo #1

@PicPerfectMichaels has uploaded a video:

The scene opens in Hartsfield-Jackson international Airtport in Atlanta, GA. It's here that we find Mark Michaels sitting in the airport lobby, his face and #MMXVII t shirt framed nicely by his choice of selfie stick. The expression of a man who's patience is steadily dwindling, paints Michaels' Face.

Michaels: "Well here we are, still a little sore after that match against the sanitorium, but still excited that in about an hour or so away from boarding a plane to Providence. You know the more I think of it, the more it just seems to Fit. It was destiny that me and V would settle the score between us in a town call Providence. And the closer we get to that moment, when live on Dynasty we go toe to toe, the more People Have been wishing me luck against V. And then, just a few minutes ago Someone said to me 'Mark, best of luck this Friday night, I know you'll do great against V, but Ive gotta ask why you stole his mask from him?'

Well the most straight forward answer is that it was the most effective way to get him in the ring. But if you want something more it's this. See guys who hide behind mask, and hit you from behind, they're cowards who don't have a pair large enough on 'em to fight you like a man. See when this whole thing started between me and that anonymous rip off, I called him out like a man, but he instead decided to act like one of the jackasses who try to troll me and my followers.  So I've found that the best way to deal with ugly ass trolls who only ever come out from under the bridge to screw with ya, is to take away the bullshit facade they cover themselves in. You take that away and you've taken about ninety percent of everything V is. Hell he proved just as much when he sent that video he made in his mother's basement.  So now that I've got V in a ladder match this Friday, I'm gonna pay him back for making the last month of my life a miserable hell with interest.  He is long overdue for my boot to rammed up ass, . I'm fixing to lay an ass kicking on that son of a bitch the likes of which he will never forget, and the cherry on top is gonna be seeing the look on V's ugly mug after I climb up on the ladder and grab that cheep, ugly, plastic piece of crap that not even Hugo Weaving could be paid enough to wear.

Now don't get me wrong, a guy like is at his most dangerous right now because he feels he has nothing left to lose. Oh I know he'll be bringing every last thing he's got. He'll be throwing the kitchen sink at me this Friday night.  That is exactly what I will be waiting on from V. Oh but he better be prepared, because Live from the Dunkin Donuts center, I am gonna match him step for step, he throws a right hand, he better be ready to catch one coming right back across his face. He slams me to the mat, I'll make sure to do the same. Every toss, every strike, every weapon, every single TIME. This is gonna be a war of attrition on Dynasty, and I am more than stocked up for the long haul.

And again I recognize that someone out there is still yammering on about how all this is over a mask. To you whoever is saying that, I guess you haven't been paying attention. This isn't just about something V found in the discount section of Halloween Planet, no the mask is just the means to the end. It's the big chunk of cheese, that's gonna draw that rat bastard into the ring. When it does, his ass is mine! 

Now because I know you're listening V, I'm gonna make this very simple for you to understand. Come down to the ring this Friday. Step inside, you don't have to pin me and you don't have to make me submit. All you gotta do is endure the unmitigated ass whipping I have in store for you, then climb your ugly ass up a ladder. If you don't know how look it up on YouTube or google it or ask your grandmother who's mask you borrowed without even asking, and you can reach the top and grab your security blankie. Thats right it's just that simple. All you have to do is take the very best shots from guy who's made a fortune off of beating over hyped assholes like you night in, and night out. The man Who is gonna fulfill the hope of every last Rhode Islander when he shuts your mouth once and for all. The man who's a twitter trendsetter, an Instagram icon, and hashtag hero to the city of Providence. And most importantly the guy who you have pissed off to no end since I came back to Dynasty, and is now going to beat the ever loving shit out of you till the cows come home. This Friday, every single EAW fan gets to see what happens when a troll has to Face up for what he's done, so V, go ahead and start picturing THAT."

With that the video concludes.

@PicPeefectMichaels has left a comment:

"Airport musings #waitingIsTheHardestPart #Dynasty #EAW"

40,000,000+ users liked this.

FADE TO BLACK.
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Post December 5th 2016, 11:58 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne

(Dynasty Promo II: "Fear is Not My Master")

The scene opens up to a dimly lit room where EAW Elitist Kelly Hackenschmidt sits on a bench beside a mirror and looking towards the camera. He wore no shirt, but a pair of black wrestling trunks and wrestling boots with a baseball cap covering the top of his long blond hair. His green eyes glaring at the camera.

“So the Hall of Famer speaks doesn't he? Well, that's good news. And It seems as though Mister Pure Wrestling has heeded the call of battle! You see Hades, you are actually right about some things that you said about me. You're right, I am young, my confidence is easily mistaken for arrogance! You're also right about me being a thrill seeker, always looking for the next big fight! Yet Hades, while you see Pro-wrestling as a ways of delivering your punishment, your anger and laying it all down right in that squared circle, then by doing exactly that you are letting me win. It's as you said, I live for the thrill. I live for the challenges life brings and I live exactly for those goosebumps I get when coming face to face with fear itself! Do I take offense to it? No. In fact all you're doing is motivating my victory that much more!”

“Seeing this guy who's obviously bigger than me, heavier than me too across the ring from me makes it feel that much better. You wanna put me through Hel? You want to be the one to teach me the concept of fear? Well I guess it'd interesting because some say that I lack the balls to be in the ring while you on the other hand see me as someone who needs to be taught that guts isn't everything. Well if you want to know where my bold and brash approach on life comes from-”

Kelly stands up, still looking right up at the camera. A proud grin on his face.

“I guess you can say it's in my blood. My ancestors were told for generations that if they died facing their fears; they would ascend to a land above all others where an eternity filled with whores, ale and the finest folk music in human history would await their spirits. That Heimdall would be the first to greet them before opening the gates to the greatest celebration that ever lived! I guess that is where my sense of thrill came from. I guess that's where my bravery originates. It's why when I step between those ropes I am steadfast and charging in with grace that can be compared to Thor himself! So if you seek to deliver the absolute punishment for my ambitions and determination, then I’m afraid that I don't take prisoners! Especially on the battlefield! So while you may see EAW’s current brand as a weak shell of its former self, you’ll soon learn that EAW like it or not will soon become greater than it ever was! It will keep its mainstay as the premier pro-wrestling promotion around the globe and who will be the catalyst as EAW rises to heights it had never even imagined? Well why not a man who has taken his goals and realized that much like everything else in his life: that while his goals may be far fetched, compared to his hunger, his desire, his determination and his athletic ability; far fetched would just mean just around the corner! People always ask me what do they have to do to achieve their dreams? I tell them straight up, that I don't have dreams. I have goals! Because if pro-wrestling has taught me anything, if anyone puts their mind to it, they too can become something glorious! It's what leads me to a sudden revelation I had of how I have been on almost a winning streak while you on a losing one.”

“Your goal is set around dominance, destruction, punishing me for crimes I have yet to commit. Though me? My goal has always been victory, out performing, outwitting and out classing my opponents each and every single opportunity I get; whether it be at the very beginning of the match or at the ending moments! My goal for that match has always been to make sure my opponent knows that I can out perform them just as well as they can out perform anyone else! To make sure that as the guy who puts his head out for a promotion he had only been in for a month and a half! So Hades, In my eyes there is always the look of empowerment and determination! So while yes, there will a larger man at the other side of the ring. But after doing this since I was fifteen years old; you can be damn sure that I have wrestled some guys twice or even three times my size. Some of them may have had that same intention, pain and absolute dominance, yet at the end of the night I outshined and out performed each and every single one of them! Sure you may argue that it's EAW and the stakes are much different. Yet the tactics still remain very similar.”

“You know I think it was Eclipse Diemos who said that he used fear as a weapon and Hades, I see you trying to do the exact same thing; trying to use fear as some sort of psychological weapon. You see fear leads to fear based decisions that are even for me standards reckless and can have major consequences. Yet fear only works when the opponent submits to it and lets it define his life.
That Hades, is not the man I am not will it ever be! I will admit that there is a shiver in my spine, but I never let something that small come to me and make it to the end. Because I know the only difference between a man that is ordinary and another that is extraordinary is that one who is considered extraordinary by others sets fear aside and takes his challenges head on! Sure, my ways may very well be straight forward, yet on Friday night, they will be effective. Best get a close look Hades, because Schmidt's about to get real!”

Kelly says before grabbing a stainless-steel water bottle and walking down the room off-screen.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post December 5th 2016, 11:20 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Face it, Stephanie—your reign didn’t mean shit. You contributed to nothing during your short reign. I could be like everyone else and say that your championship reign was short, but sweet, but it wasn’t sweet in any sort of way. I commend you on making history for competing in the first Specialist Rampage. It was nothing more than a lucky shot for you. I had hope that your title reign was going to exceed my low expectations. I scouted your title reign. I saw you defeat Haruna Sakazaki. Other than that, it’s safe to say that your title reign was nothing, but a joke. What did you have to offer as champion? What did you say that was going to make everyone root for you? You were full of promises when your title reign began. By the end of it, the only thing that changed was yourself. The Vixens Division was still being ruled by Eris LeCava despite there being a second champion in the Vixens Division. No one was ever talking about you. No one talked about your title reign. No one saw anything special about you. The only thing people saw you as was Tarah Nova’s stepping stone. Everyone was glued to their television sets as they watched Tarah snatch the Specialists Championship from your grasp. You tried to fight to keep the title with all your life, but it just was not good enough. It might have been good enough for Cloud Matsuda, but it just wasn’t good enough to remain champion. It’s a good thing that you bring our Empire General Manager into the conversation. It may have taken me a year to defeat Cleopatra, but when I did defeat her, she wasn’t a former shell of herself. I looked into the eyes of the Cleopatra you faced on a random episode of Battleground and it wasn’t the Cleopatra I knew. It wasn’t the Quintessential Vixen. It wasn’t one-half of the CN Tower. It wasn’t the Hall of Famer that took my breath away as she likes to say in the end of her promos. The difference between my Cleopatra and the joke you faced was that I defeated the woman in the peak of her career, you defeated a woman whose career should have ended a lot sooner. Ask everyone. It’s safe to say that Cleopatra should have retired after I took the Vixens Championship away from her at Pain for Pride. I think it’s safe to say that Cleopatra had her career ended by Cameron Ella Ava, not Stephanie Matsuda. Stephanie, if you want to take credit for something that I did, go right ahead. It still will not make you a better wrestler. It won’t make me take you seriously. It’s not going to scare me. I don’t know if you know this, but: it’s going to take a lot more than your words to make me shiver. I thought someone as dark and eerie as The Sanatorium would have a lot more under their sleeves.

I guess, I was wrong.

I find it quite adorable that you think that I need to be awaken because my eyes have never been as open as they are right now. I am surrounded by a group of intelligent women who have the same desires as me. We all want to rule Empire. Hell, we already rule Empire. If anyone wants to disagree, you can go ahead, but it won’t be me that you’re going to be dealing with. When it comes to this match, I fully understand that you’re not going to have The Sanatorium helping you. I won’t have the OGs helping me. I’ve always been an independent woman. I’ve always danced to the different beat of my drum. I am fully confident in my abilities that I’ll defeat you. There is no hidden insecurity within me. I’m not going to bitch and complain if I lose a match. I’m not going to cry to HBG and Kendra when things do not go my way. I have come across the point of my career where I can handle anything that comes to me. I have begun the year making history and I find that it would be a perfect way to end my career by making history as well. Being the third woman to have held the Vixens Championship and Specialists Championship would be the most amazing thing to add into my resume. The Extreme Elimination Chamber is something that I have been waiting to happen in the Vixens Division for a long, long time and it finally arrives. I would be considered crazy to be looking forward to a match where my career would be closer to ending, but I don’t care. It’s going to be something that I am going to REALLY enjoy and there is going to be nothing I enjoy more than inflicting the pain on my opponents. When I do indeed qualify for the chamber, my priority is going to be that the Specialists Championship remains with The OGs. We lost the Vixens Championship and Cailin Dillon’s going to bring it back. What a night would it be when we finally have both titles and the power of Empire in our hands. If Kendra manages to retain her title, I would be happy for her. Why wouldn’t I be happy for her? As long as the title stays with The OGs, everything is going to be fine. We have a common purpose and when all of us see eye-to-eye with that common purpose, our focus should only be on the common purpose despite who is champion. It’s kind of disgusting that The Sanatorium could have all of their members inside the demonic chamber. Happily, I just don’t see that happening. Why? Well, it seems like Alexis Diemos will have her hands tied with Tarah. You’re going to have your hands tied with me. I see that we are going to have the perfect number of people inside the chamber—two Sanatorium members, two former Sirens and two OGs. That would be the only way to keep things fair and it’s anyone’s game.

You may see eye-to-eye with our beliefs. We could be fighting for the same thing; however, only one of us can make it to the top. The question is: who’s it gonna be? Spoiler alert: it’s going to be me. Don’t worry, you can watch me make history backstage. I think that will be the moment where you’re going to need a wonderful mother and father hug. Once I become Specialists Champion, I’ll prove again that I am the best female wrestler in the world. I am a woman who should not be fucked with. Anyone that wants to step up to the plate a prove me wrong, go right ahead. It’s going to be the biggest mistake of your entire life.
Agustin Gates
You Still Don't Capture My Attention
Post December 5th 2016, 9:36 pm by Agustin Gates
The first thing everyone seated before a television or computer screen saw was Dynasty’s General Manager Sebastian Monroe’s name tag, polished and screwed on the front door of his office. The hallway was mildly silent, with workers occasionally heard walking by hoping the copy machine was functioning correctly, while others were heard answering phone calls either to schedule an event or answer several questions. However, the main focus was the door to the office of the General Manager. There was a certain eerie aura radiating off the polished oak wood door, many watching wondering what was taking place on the other side of it. As the camera began to gradually retreat, the hallway nearly becoming entirely silent, the door knob was seen being slowly turned. In the office, a pair of muffled voices were heard communicating with one another. With enough of a safe distance from the door, in case security needed to come to escort the visitor out if a fight broke out, Monroe was seen opening the door and halfway stepping out. One by one, giving the General Manager a death stare as they walked out, all four members of The Armada were seen wearing skimpy bodyguard clothing, each one wearing a pair of black sunglasses and an earpiece in their right ear. In reality, there wasn’t really any need for them to have earpieces, since they’re always standing so close to one another and their employer. Once Dandy was the last maiden to exit the office, The Majestic One Agustin Gates sauntered out of the office with that same irritable and cocky smile on his face. His entire demeanor seemed pleased and excited for some apparent reason, stopping at the doorway as the Commissioner extended his right hand out to him.

Monroe: Mister Gates, I do wish you luck against Mister Wakefield.

Agustin: And why would I need that Sir? When your Majesty sets his mind on something, he plans on seeing it through the end. And Finny will definitely meet his end this Friday night.

Maintaining his hand extended out, Monroe arched his left brow in confusion, making sure that his sigh wasn’t heardable. Meanwhile, Agustin was admiring his overpriced cuffs and gold wrist watch, smoothing two fingers against the surface of the watch in pleasure. He was behaving as if Monroe wasn’t important, or that he was simply awaiting him to depart from his side. Standing his ground, Monroe maintained a professional and respectful composure, however the way his muscles were tensing up gave everyone watching a sense that his patience was wearing thin.

Monroe: Besides that, thank you for approaching me with these ideas, and I can’t wait to see what the fans think of it all. Thank you for dropping by Gates.

With a disgusted look on his face, The Majestic One gradually looked down at Monroe’s hand, later meeting his eyes with an ‘Are You Serious’ look. Glancing down at his own hand, wondering what was the problem, Monroe checked both the back and front of it as The Majestic One sighed as he back away from him.

Agustin: Boss, you definitely need to work on how to greet, and bid farewell, to your top Benjamin Franklin bringer. It’s already bad enough that you’re allowing some guy named Senn, who quite frankly has an atrocious sense of hairstyle, to sink my brand. But you still don’t know how to greet royalty? Next time I pass by, I’ll get you several fascinating DVDs centered around the medieval times. Ciao.

Relieved to finally be rid of Gates, Monroe heaved out a sigh of indignation as he closed the door behind him, probably planning to take a handful of Advils. As the small group of degenerates made their way to the nearby stainless steel elevators, the proudly grinning Prince Charming of EAW being circled around by the intense looking members of his Armada, Stacy Tayler was seen rushing up to them with a microphone in hand. Immediately jumping on high alert, hearing Stacy calling out their employer by his first name, all four maidens abruptly surrounded her like a pack of wolves. Not having anywhere to run, Stacy simply quivered in fear as the barks continued to sound and seeing her space diminish, deeply questioning her decision in accepting this assignment. As hard as Stacy apologized, being tossed back and forth from Armada member to Armada member similar to a high school bully scene, the intense situation only seemed to get worse by the minute.

Tsundere: What gives you any right to address his Majesty by his first name?!

Dandy: And what are you even here for? An interview?! Just look at you! *flicking Stacy’s hair to one side in utter disgust* Is this even real? Get your bum a-

Agustin: Heel!

Right at the sound of Agustin’s voice, similar to the Red Sea in the Bible, all four members of The Armada parted into two groups, their heads hung as Agustin walked in between them and heading to a shaken up Stacy.

Agustin: Even though I would love nothing more than to see five women all piled on top of each other, doing the nasty while making this whole hallway be filled with amazing screeches and moans of you know what. However, since we’re a family programming company, I’m going to have to kill my fantasy. Miss Tayler, please forgive my ladies. They’re simply overprotective of me. I tend to find myself telling them to take a breather, and enjoy a warm bubbling bath with me, but instead of relaxing, they’re always on guard…….when they’re in the tub with me. And they especially don’t appreciate when their King gets addressed by his first name.

Agustin’s entire tone was passive with a hint of an inflated self-pride, shrugging his shoulders as he caught the interviewer off guard with a quick wink. Trying to keep herself from looking the seething women close by in the eyes, Stacy simply took in a deep shaky breath as she occasionally locked eyes with The Majestic One. Wanting herself to not show any sign of weakness, Stacy gradually lifted the microphone up to her lips, ready to finally kick off the interview.

Stacy: Agus-

All of a sudden, a surge of malice was shot up into Stacy’s spine as she caught sight of The Armada grilling her with blood lust, her heart skipping a beat or two fearing she would be mauled right on camera. Gulping down a lump of fear, noticing Gates in the corner of her eye lightly tapping his right index finger against his pants.

Stacy: Y-Your Majesty...

Agustin: MUCH MORE LIKE IT! Now, what is the purpose of your unexpected arrival? Was it to seduce me into a janitor’s closet, and having your way with me? Because if so, I hope you’ve been checked over properly. I’ve heard stories about you, and neither one had you completely clothed. But hey, I’m not judging. Just know I’ve lasted more than-

Stacy: Your Majesty, can I know the reason behind your visit with Dynasty’s General Manager Sebastian Monroe?

Cocking his head to the side, befuddled on the question as he took in every inch of Stacy’s figure with multiple glances, Gates snapped back to reality as Stacy quickly waved her hand in his face.

Stacy: Your Majesty, what did you and Sebastian Monroe just discuss back there?

Agustin: Oh right. The Monroe fellow. Well besides a very top secret topic, I voiced my opinion about competing against Dynasty’s human giraffe, who believes he’s cool just because he pops his collar before hopping into the ring. Seriously, he’s child competing in a man’s world.

Stacy: Anything else?

Chuckling with exuberance at the question, Gates lightly placed his hand against his stomach his other hand shot up, signaling The Armada to remain where they stood.

Agustin: You’re a nosy little freak aren't you Sunny?

Stacy: It’s Stacy.

Agustin: That's what I said. But to the answer of your question, I gave the General Manager a royal visit because lately I've been highly upset. I’m a top billed athlete, who’s headlined many magazines because of stunning physique. And not only that, but I’ve squared off against the very best in the squared circle becoming a seven time PRW Cyanide Champion, and a former PRW Internet Champion. What has Finny ever done to get a match against me?! HE ONLY HAS SOME BLAND WRESTLING SCHOOL!

Realizing he startled both his Armada and the interviewer, Agustin inhaled a deep breath with his eyes tightly closed as he regained his composure.

Agustin: My apologies deary. But when I’m booked against rookies or curtain jerkers, it gets under my golden skin.

Stacy: And what were you able to accomplish in the meeting?

Agustin: I was able to at last open the eyes of dear old General Manager Monroe. Before I arrived here in The Land of Elites an esteemed and multi time champion tucked tail, scurrying to safety on his supposed swan song when I showed up. I aided a cheerleader in becoming a top performer in PRW after a one night stand. Sunny, I’m a man with many talents, a chiseled figure, a perfect face, the tongue of a genius.

In the background, The Armada were seen smiling as they nodded their head in agreement, biting down on the bottom lip at Agustin’s final words.

Agustin: Take your mind out of the gutter Stac. What I'm trying to say is that I was bred for greatness. I deserve everything this world has to provide. But for me to be showered by the riches of this world, I’ve realized that certain things needed to be thrown in the dumpster, like Mister Wakefield. All I hear is him saying, I’ve got this. Really? Against me? He has a chance in keeping me down for three whole seconds, or forcing me to utter that I quit? HA DON’T BE LAUGH! Finny, has no chance in gaining his first victory in EAW. I’m just better looking and a better combatant than him.

Coolly placing his hands in his pockets, Gates moistened his lips as a sly smile formed on his face.

Agustin: Our match will be a quick and full of me shaking my beautiful hips. Finny WILL definitely know what hit him after I personally care him to the Trainer’s Room.

Maintaining a safe distance from Gates and his entourage, Stacy was able to keep up with him as he headed towards the elevator. Rushing to push the down button first, Madison giggled as Gates rubbed the bottom of her chin.

Agustin: If people are too afraid to fight me, then maybe it's time I aid another helpless career. That's my job as a king.

As the elevator finally arrived, Gates and his maidens strolled in, making Stacy feel she wasn't invited to accompany them.

Agustin: I’m walking into Friday with the biggest welcoming gift Finny can ever ask for. Something that will actually give meaning to his life. And once that's out of the way, my true reign will commence. He shall be the first to have his knee bowed, and his tongue confessing, ladies if you would.

Before the doors shut before Stacy’s face, The Armada in unison hollered with passion and pride "ALL HAIL YOUR MAJESTY AGUSTIN GATES!"
Hades
Post December 5th 2016, 4:47 pm by Hades
To the many it’s a hindrance, to the few it’s an aid.  It…is…fear.

Even in light of the years I’d spent observing mankind from the shadows, I have yet to locate the origins of their latest trend.  Fearlessness.  Since when did it become not only commendable, but a characteristic of strength that measures one’s toughness or even more ridiculous, their potential?  Too often do we insist on mistaking foolhardy or fearlessness for bravery, which is truly laudable.  To be brave means you’re sensible.  You acknowledge your fears but you do not submit to them; instead you choose to face them -- to fight them head-on!  That -- now THAT I can respect.  But those who claim to be fearless, I do not respect nor fully understand.  As a wise man once told me, ‘you show to me a man who does not fear, and in turn I will show you a man who is a fool.’  Meaning that someone who is fearless is either reckless or – even worse – a liar.  An individual who has convinced himself and those around him that he isn’t afraid of nary a thing, when deep down he is petrified.  There’s no shame in being scared.  Fear can even be a good thing.  Fear removes the rose-colored lens from our perception so that we may see the bare truth in life.  It reveals to us the line that we shan’t cross.  In the absence of fear we've allowed room for error, stupidity, misplaced arrogance, and careless mistakes -- all that is present in the current EAW -- and ALL that I intend to rectify.  If in order to restore purity to a once great company, I must remind them what it’s like to be scared shitless, then I will do just that; starting with the man who’ll brazenly stand before me.  He’d be wise to proceed with the meerkat’s vigilance else he’ll get more than he bargained for in a fight with the unprecedented.

Through mild study, I can gander why most would assume him arrogant.  He’s quick to shoot off at the mouth – acting on impulse without considering the consequences – and laughs in the face of fear because the idea of a great challenge appeals to him more than fear ever could.  But I don’t believe him to be arrogant.  That doesn’t make him arrogant, maybe stupid, but not arrogant.  This kid has a confidence that only the inferior composed of greater insecurities would find offensive.  He is mindful and respectful of his elders without being a kiss-ass; very respectable.  Alas, he is STILL without fear!  Therefore he must be taught in the ways that my wretched and now deceased step-father taught me; with a clenched fist.  The man he encountered is but a mere cheap imitation of me, who, even on my worst day wouldn’t be fit to hold my hat.  Now mistake me not for arrogant because I am not full of arrogance, I am not full of confidence, I am full of facts!  And assuming that what he said in regards to him taking lessons from his failures were facts, I aim to teach him a valuable one.  When the gauntlet has been thrown down…when his fate has been sealed with the Brimstone Piledriver and the bell has answered the call of the consecutive third pound from the Official's hand…when I leave the broken and bloody mess that was Kelly Hackenschmidt lying in a paralysis state, embracing the canvas, he’ll come to either respect fear out of fear…or at the very least, respect fear out of fear for me.

To him, wrestling may very well be a means of living on the edge, a pipedream of his that’s come to fruition, specifically about willing himself beyond his physical limitations, or hell, maybe it’s even fun to him.  But to me, wrestling is not only a mere sport or a gig; it’s a means of punishment.  And make no mistake about it to my adversaries, it is a waking hell.  Can you imagine getting into the ring with a living giant that wishes nothing more than to do you physical harm -- to scar you mentally for life?  Every grueling minute that carries on you are at his mercy -- at his disposal.  The most excruciating pain you’ve ever experienced in your life being tested with every landing blow.  A great many can.  And soon enough, Kelly will.  I urge him to fight to his very last -- fight as if it were his last, because it may very well be his last.

--
GloryBeToHades
Jack Ripley
Post December 5th 2016, 3:44 pm by Jack Ripley
(Scene starts with Jack Ripley sitting at the RAD Betting office table, counting chips with a big grin on his face… When there’s a knock at the door)

Jack: ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
(The interviewer slowly opens the door and creeps into the “room” aka the open space behind the door frame)

Jack: INTERVIEWAAAAAAA!!!!!!! What’s up man

Interviewer: Hey Jack

Jack: HEY did you see our re-debut, I know you saw it, I know you had all eyes on that bad boy watching

Interviewer: Yeah all 2

Jack: I’m sure you had all 3 don’t be koi with me

Interviewer: Umm human beings only have 2

Jack: Ummmmmm you dumb? Haven’t you heard of Third Eye Blind? The third one is blind…

Interviewer: I think that’s just….

Jack: You can only open the third one if you do mass amounts of hard drugs… So you should get on that

Interviewer: Do hard drugs...

Jack: Yeah… Live life on the edge, and if you die… WELL you had a good run, how old are you 79?

Interviewer: 35

Jack: Oh god what happened to you?

Interviewer: Anyways what about….

(Interviewer notices Jack isn’t paying attention, and is staring off into the distance quietly singing a Third Eye Blind song)

Jack: Doo doo doo, doo doo-doo doo...I'm packed and I'm holding, I'm smiling, she's….. Wait what? Sorry you brought up Third Eye Blind, and that’s one catchy tune

Interviewer: You brought up Third Eye Blind

Jack: Yeah crazy how that works… Hey did you know that song is about a hardcore drug life, and it’s riddled with drug, and sexual lyrics. Like in plain sight too, and no one noticed

Interviewer: Yeah Jack I did, but about your match

Jack: Why must you always ruin a good time, here I am counting my winnings, and singing my Third Eye Blind, and you waltz in here and interviewer everything up… aka ruin, I’ve replaced the word ruin with interviewer, because that’s what you do.. ALLLL ZEEEE TIMMEEE… I do French accents now, nbd. I’m pretty cultured.

Interviewer: So can…

Jack: How did I get those chips you ask?

Interviewer: No I wa…

Jack: Well it’s quite simple really! David and I, we pooled up all our money, went to Vegas and bet that we would win our debut match! We bet on ourselves, and won. ROLLING IN THE DOUGHHHH BRUHHHHHH!! You want some?

Interviewer: Well.

Jack: Ha, you can’t have any. If you had done the smart thing and went to Vegas and bet, you’d be in the same position, you foolish fool of a simpleton sloot. Fix your tie, you’re embarrassing yourself!

(Interviewer goes to fix his tie… But he doesn’t have one)

Jack: YOU DUMB???!!!! YOU AREN’T WEARING A TIE! Who dresses you? Your mom? You don’t even know what clothes you’re wearing.

Interviewer: Ok so just going to go right into the questions now… You beat Nobi and Cody Marshall sure, but they aren’t a real tag team, and they attacked eachother mid match. Do you honestly believe you proved anything?

Jack: So like… Your mom dresses you, and does she write your questions for you too? Don’t answer, I already know shhhh, it’s ok. Anyways, yes I do believe we proved that we haven’t missed a step. Did you see me in there? I was like BOOM! POW! Right in the kisser, straight to the moon. In short, I was impressive, David, he was impressive. It doesn’t matter if those two buffoons want to throw away a match at the very end, when they were trying, they were getting outdone, pure and simple. So in my eyes even when it was a fair fight, they were getting outworked, so that crybaby racist sloot, decided to throw a temper tantrum and attack his partner. Not because he hates him, it was because he knew he wasn’t going to be able to beat the High Rollerzzzz and wanted an excuse.

Interviewer: Interesting sentiment.

Jack: Fact of the matter is, I showed I still got it. Like I said, when they were trying to beat us, they couldn’t. And I don’t need them to try to show how sick my moooooves are. Did you see my flips and dips and all that? I’m very athletic, your mom must love me.

Interviewer: *sigh* She does….

Jack: WELL TOO BAD! Tell her to hit the bricks because I’m happily married. She can’t get any of this diiiiuuuggghhh. That’s all for the wifey. #Loyal #InLove

Interviewer: Don’t hashtag real life please..

Jack: WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT??!!

(Jack Flips the table again, chips fly everywhere)

Jack: How you gonna tell me what to do in my LIIIIFFFFEEE. (Starts singing Bon Jovi) ITS MY LIIIIIIFFE ITS NOW OR NEVER… I AINT GONNA LIVE FOREVER!!!! I’m going to #Hashtag #everything #now. #ThisIsmyplaceofbusinessandIcalltheshotshombre. #1-0.

Interviewer: You’re an odd individual…

Jack: Hey..

Interviewer: Hi?

Jack: Why are you still here?

Interviewer: I still have more questions…

Jack: Oh… Ummm. HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING OVER THERE!!!

(Jack points to something off camera, and interviewer looks. As the interviewer looks Jack sneaks off to hide behind the table that he flipped, and sits down behind it. Interviewer looks and Jack is nowhere to be found)

Interviewer: *sigh*

Jack: I’m so sneaky

(Interviewer walks over to the table and sees Jack hiding there. He doesn’t say anything, and just sits next to him)

Jack: So you’ve found my fortress of solitude. Good for you, you think you’re tough because you’ve broken through the force shield and sat beside me? I give you credit for that, but that is all  you’re getting. YOU HEAR ME???! I AIN’T TALKIN COPPER!!! YOU’LL NEVER CATCH ME ALIVE!!!

(Interviewer just looks at him)

Interviewer: Ryan Marx

Jack: Ugh fine. Rex McAllister picked the High Rollerz to face Ryan Marx as punishment for his little bitch fit he’s throwing. You see that? Even before we wrestle we’re being touted as what we are, people that can dish out much deserved reality checks. He could’ve chose any 2 world champions, or a tag team that’s been here, but nope! He picked us to beat the shit out of this Ryan Marx fellow, because he knows in a handicap match, you have to choose the best of the best. We know tag team wrestling like the back of our hands, and what is a handicap match but a tag team match -1. We know what we’re doing, we’ve shown what we can do, in the past, and last week. Ryan, you’re on this little quest for gold, which is cool I dig it. David and I also have a quest for gold too, and green. So I can cut you a deal, I have a replica EAW World Title that I bought on EAWshopzone.com. Anyways, I can give you it, and your little thirst can be over! Aren’t I such a nice guy. Well, I won’t just give it to you, obviously it won’t be free, give me like 500 dollars, or all the gold coins in your possession!  You give me one of the two and it’ll be all yours! Much easier than trying to beat Rex McAllister for his title I’d say. Look…. (Looks at the interviewer) Ok… Can you not be so close to me, you’re invading my personal space, and breathing all my air. Gonna need you to back up off me a bit…

(Interviewer shifts to the side a little)

Jack: Little more..

(Slides a little more)

Jack: Keep going…

(Slides more)

Jack: TEEEEENY bit more

(Interviewer slides so far he’s out of the shot)

Jack: Is he still in the shot camera man?

Cameraman: No

Jack: Ok Interviewer perfect. Dude that guys breath smells so bad, does he eat pieces of shit for breakfast? Damn yo. Anyways Ryan, you think of yourself as something of a philosopher? Is that what your deal is? You think you’ve got these big ideas, and you’re smarter than all us common folk? Wrong! If you were so smart you wouldn’t be getting yourself into 2 vs. 1 matches, against the greatest tag team of all time! (says in a whisper behind his hand) of all tiiiiimeee. Thanks David. No problem Jack. We are a well oiled machine ok? We are going to be the first ever tag team to be inducted into the hall of fame as a tag team. This is our goal, we gain success together, we are in this together. We don’t have any hidden agendas, we don’t have any individual goals. If one of us win a singles title, we are both the champion. You are in a world of hurt Ryan Marxxxxxx. You think you’re being held down by the suits? Is that what you think? Why would they make it their agenda to personally keep you down? You honestly think you’re so important to them that they would go out of their way to do that? There’s only one thing that matters to them, and I can relate because it matters to me a lot too, and that’s money. They don’t see you as someone they can get behind and sell to the public, that’s all. Just be more interesting, it’s nothing personal I’m sure. But they don’t go out of their way, you just haven’t caught their eye at all because you’re just not that interesting or original! So boom! Another problem solved. I’m so smart, I graduated from college it’s whatever.

Interviewer from off camera: Where did you go to college?

Jack: WHAT?!! You’re not in the shot I can’t hear you! I heard the word college though.. You’re mom went to college. Ha, totally got him. But yeah Ryan, just do something different than the rest of the roster. Everyone thinks they’re the smartest, or have different ideas, but really it’s all the same. But hey, through all your complaining, and bitching, you got your shot at the New Breed title, so I guess they got tired of your complaining and gave in? Congratulations, but that’s only step one, you still actually have to win that match to become the champion, and like I said before, I don’t know if you got what it takes. But that’s later, this week you got The High Rollerz, the greatest of all time. You’d be smart not to over look this match Ryan. If you do, you might not even make it to that title match that you hold so near and dear to your heart. Ok I’m gonna stand up now, I’ve had my fill of sitting. Hey interviewer get over here please.

Interviewer: Oh now I can talk to you?

Jack: Ha, no. Pick my table up for me, I feel as though it’s all your fault that it’s messed up. Thanks, you’re a doll

(Jack pats interviewer on the cheek in a that a boy kind of way, and walks out of the room, going through the door frame, because he doesn’t know that he can enter and exit the room with no walls without going through the door frame.)

Interviewer: I-I’m not doing that…. Ugh fine whatever…

(Interviewer goes to fix the table and get the chips off the floor and the camera fades to black)
ThePizzaBoy
Post December 5th 2016, 9:15 am by ThePizzaBoy
Showdown Promo 1

The camera opens on an overhead black and white shot of Pizza Boy in the corridor backstage, laying against the wall with one leg cocked up out in front of him while the other splays out in the other direction.  He pats his balled up right hand in his open left palm as he stares up at the ceiling, and vicariously, at the camera.

"Time.  The ultimate enemy.  As it winds down, ticking, tocking, making a whole lot of racket to get our attention, I realize what it's trying to warn us about.  See, time doesn't run down.  We do.  Time's an illusion, a theory, an invention of the mind.  You could almost say time is nothing.  Hours can feel like seconds, days can feel like years, and the only solid proof we have that the passage of time is deteriorating is watching ourselves grow, hit our peak, and then decompose.  Nails grow, hair extends, teeth fall out, then grow back, then fall out again.  Wounds mend, scars heal, and we march on with time Tyler.  Except when they don't, of course."

PB nonchalantly pulls himself up into a seated position, pulling his knees in close to his body as he peers down the long hallway.

"I hope your homecoming was everything you hoped for Tyler.  I hope you came back with a new clarity and resolve.  I hope that you're 100% going into our match as well.  No rust, no lingering ailments, nothing of the sort.  Why? Because I need to beat you in the quickest fashion possible.  I need you to pop back up off of that canvas after I hit you with a suplex.  I want you to eagerly shake off that knee pain when I hyper extend your leg with a dropkick to the patella.  I need you to foolishly push yourself and give me everything you've got right out of the gate out of what you'll undoubtedly refer to as  'respect'.  But you see the problem with that is you can't respect a nobody, Tyler.  Respect and nobodies, like time, are entities that do not exist.  No matter how hard you try to measure their accolades, no matter how much you want to look back and see the good in people, on a long enough timeline what a nobody accomplishes dwindles down to nil.  My impact on a business that's constantly begging 'what have you done for me lately?' is trivial, especially when every accomplishment and attempt at a better, brighter, cleaner tomorrow is nixed at the knees by the first sign of resistance!  I snuff out HexaGun as OMERTA grew in the shadows.  I avenge my mentor and his true legacy gets struck down by a bastard champion.  I get my chance to avenge both in the same match.  I fail.  I fail so hard that the universe went an extra step and said, 'you know what? you don't deserve your little participation award if you can't avenge your friends.  Nico, come and get this silver platter.' and you know something Tyler? it was the right call. I was stubborn though.  I didn't see what the business saw when it looked right through me.  I'd look in the mirror and I say 'there's a somebody' while  staring at the reflection of an empty room.  The emperor had been stripped down to his skivvies, but he was still too bull headed to realize he was wearing nothing.  So then what'd I do? I drug Erica Ford into my unwinnable battle for gold.  She looked at me with eyes of nostalgia, being a former delivery person herself.  Sure the world had made her a bitter dead end bride stuck at the alter alone, but her wistfulness for me gave her hope, and I let her down."

PB's eyes glass over as he tries to avert his gaze from the camera.  He wipes his tears on his arm and looks up at the camera with a pasted on tough expression.

"So tell me again Tyler.  Tell me how you want to be my friend, how you want me to get my spirits up again.  Tell me lies.  Tell me sweet little lies.  Tell me 'I've still got it', that this is the turnaround marker for me in our little race against time, that I'm not standing before you naked because I have two EAW National Title reigns under my belt.  Tell me that's an accomplishment and not proof of two failures.  Oooh, I know, tell me that our pairing against one another in this beat the clock match is destiny.  Oh I always bite at that one.  Tell me all of these sweet nothings and more and I'll come back at you with the cold, hard, throbbing truth of the matter, which simply boils down to this: You and I are stepping into a chamber of horrors with four other men.  Now I've been in one of these bad boys before, and boy was it ever the slap in the face I needed at the time.  It humbled the tiniest bit of growing esteem I had in my abilities at the time.  Hey, being tossed off of a cell will do that to a guy.  You'll learn that soon enough."

PB closes his eyes and nods in a quick, knowing confidence.

"This match is my make or break, Tyler.  I hate to go all 'optimist' here, but we're in prime position to beat the clock in record time.  We'll know how long Ares and HRDO will go, and we'll know just how quick we'll need to go to off-set Nico and Rex's chances.  Seeing how I can hit the Last Slice out of nowhere, maybe I make this thing a wash with a three second victory? but see, even that leaves doubt in my mind as to whether you're really trying to give me the shot in the arm that my career needs.  To put it simply, while I'd love to have the best time there's a solid fear within me that you'll let your ushy, gushy, feelings get the best of you and lie down for me.  This...doesn't help me. Not mentally.  Not emotionally. It doesn't fill in the scars on my psyche to know that you're such a 'good friend' that you'd lay down for me.  Someone telling the emperor that he's not naked doesn't stop the shrinkage if it's cold outside, and believe me, the atmosphere of that chamber chills to the bone...er...so to speak.   But the saddest truth of all Tyler is that if you gave me the pinfall victory, that 3 seconds, I'd probably take it.  I need the advantage of coming in last.  We've already seen that I can't take out Ares on my own.  I couldn't even take him out with Tiberius Jones in the ring unintentionally helping me take him out.  I'd need that four man pile on to even stand a chance.  I mean, we all know it right? Nobody can beat Ares Vendetta, but maybe nobody would have a better chance if four somebodies helped.  Even then I doubt my capabilities though Tyler.  It's amazing I beat Devan Dubian on my own without someone interfering or holding my hand."

PB gives a cynical sneer toward the camera.

"But therein lies the crux of the problem: The problem isn't that no one's telling the emperor that he's naked.  The problem is that there's some deranged nudist nobody running around claiming he's worthy of emperorship, and a kingdom's doing everything within their power to play along.  I see the glint in your eyes Tyler.  Even if you gave me this, even if you gave me one leg up toward competing in this deranged infrastructure, you've still got gold fever.  You don't think you need the advantage because you've got rest, drive, and a stake in winning that gold.  I'm just the charity case in the path toward what you think is your title victory.  Better men than you have thought the same.  Better wrestlers, bigger stars, men I was more than happy to call friend, men I learned from being in the ring with because they weren't afraid to kick the tires and throw off my training wheels.  I'm not where I am today in EAW because of so-called friends like you Tyler.  I'm at the top of the card because men were willing to spit in my face, make me lick dirt off of the canvas, and shake my hand after I came back from it.  They saw me as a nobody then and they never said otherwise about me, not even after I pulled a victory out of my ass against them.  Dumb luck has made me believe that I'm somehow in league with HBB, Brian Daniels, Jamie O'Hara, Tarah Nova, Ares Vendetta, or even Drake, Jones, and Judas.  Following that belief has only led me down one dead end path after another, but I'm more than convinced that it's also taught me how to beat lesser Elitist than the ones I've listed off.  You are a lesser man Tyler.  You're not Heart Break Boy, you're not Brian Daniels or Cyclone.  To put it as glibly as I possibly can; we aren't friends and we never will be because you'll never be willing to push me into the same circle of confidence that those men did.  Now, am I in their league? No, but for some strange reason they saw something in me that they thought they could push to the forefront of EAW, and that alone gives me the confidence to know that even a nobody like me can beat a pretender like Tyler Parker hastily enough to earn that final pod position, and really that's all I need."

PB licks his lips and glances downward in a mixture of shame and regret for the words that just spewed from his mouth.

"The sad part is that it isn't about skill.  You've got a boat load of talent Tyler, maybe more than most of the names that I've dropped on you like a ton of bricks.  It isn't even about being a veteran or a well-traveled performer.  Do you know what sets you apart from those Elitists Tyler? It's a willingness to put that cold, snub nose, muzzle of reality to my temple and squeeze the trigger when the time comes to kill my hopes and dreams.  You can't do it.  You've got too much puppy love in you to do it.  You're all wrapped up in the past, the 'coulda, woulda, shoulda's'.  You're trying to save a Pizza Boy that simply isn't there anymore.  Instead, a nobody has taken up his spacial area in reality.  If you have any chance at all of pulling me back into this realm of existence, this corporeal plain where somehow, some way, somebody actually has some faith in me, well...the only way to do it is..."

PB cocks his right  thumb like a hammer, bends his index finger, and presses his middle knuckle to his temple.  With his left hand he pantomimes an explosion out of the other side of his head.

"blllamo!"

He gives the camera a sardonic smirk as he wiggles his eyebrows somewhat nihilistically, before snapping back into a sneer as he lunges upward at the camera.

"GIVE ME A FIGHT PARKER!  MAKE ME FEEL SOMETHING! LET THIS ALL GET UNDER YOUR SKIN AND LET IT BLEED YOU FROM THE INSIDE IF YOU DON'T! so help me..."

Pizza Boy gets to his feet, now glowering at the camera with a face full of tears as he lunges at it one last time, falling forward on his knees as he misses with an aimless swing.  Now on his knees, he bends forward, clutching the back of his head as he has a full on breakdown in the middle of the corridor.  The camera cuts to color as concerned rustling comes from off-set.

[Un-Mic'd Crew Member]: Cut! That's a cut! Somebody help me clean this ki-

cut to black.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post December 5th 2016, 6:26 am by Stephanie Matsuda
Empire Promo #2

“History”

Just because you say, something doesn’t mean it’s going to happen. (laughs) Don’t mistake my respect for naivete Cam. My reign- while short made history. A history you have and will never achieve: A reign caused by the first woman to ever win a rampage match. THAT is history Cameron. Another piece of history is me beating Cleo in our first match- something that it took you over a year to accomplish if I’m not mistaken! You ‘nurturing’ the title at this stage would the equivalent to pulling a Casey Anthony. (laughs) You were bumping heads with the boys when I first arrived on the scene. When you came crawling back to us, you were just a random encounter Formation used to kick around when we got bored. Months later, you and your OG buddies realized that you couldn’t hack it, so you enlist The Coven to do your dirty work. And even then it took enlisting Cailin Dillon to initiate the coup de grace on The Sirens. So far Cam, as long as I’ve been around, you haven’t done SHIT. Wait- you invited your sister into the clusterfuck that is your current career! I want to see the god damn the old school Cameron Ella Ava! You better bring your A-game sweets, because once it's lights, camera, and action, making the wrong move could spell the end of everything for you. Nah, I’m serious. Every time I fall I get back up STRONGER. Every time people doubt me I prove them WRONG. Even in my loss to Eclipse and Alexis, I turned into a one woman army! I took their combined forces to take me down! As for my sisters, I don’t have to worry about shit. A win for me is a win for them. I don’t have to worry about them leaving me hanging the same way HBG and Kendra left you. There’s trust between us. I’ve been in enough alliances to realize that sometimes your opponents will be your friends or family. Sure I was upset I lost in the first round of this tag tournament, but I REFUSE to let that hang over my head! Hell, if anything I’m confident Eclipse and Alexis will walk out of the tournament with the tag titles! I am sure that either Brody, Madison, or myself will walk out of the chamber with the Specialist Championship! And then on that fateful day, regardless if it's sooner or later…

#CloudyRulesEverythingAroundCammy

Yeah, sweets. Know this and understand it. I’m twice the woman you are now, and the girl you are is half of what you used to be. It’s such a shame too because I know in my heart of hearts you’re so much better than HBG and Kendra. I see the instinct in your eyes. You can sense your desire to be enlightened. I will awaken you, Cameron Ella Ava. With my conquest of your warrior’s spirit, you will see what you lost. You will realize that your biggest mistake was turning your back on this division to seek out so-called greener pastures. There’s no elitist out there that can’t be defeated by one of us. You’re right about the OGs valuing strength- that’s why you guys hired us after all. Our strength is something you wish you had- in fact, if HBG was so confident about the OGs why isn’t she and Kendra tearing up the tourney? Why didn’t she ask you? Once again she’s relying on a man to do most of the work for her. That’s something the three of you share, isn’t it? With all this talk about equality I’ve noticed that you guys only talk a good game when you’re protected. No different from Tarah and Aria, no different from the fan favorite Sher, no different from these newbies who in just two weeks find themselves cuffed by Elitists! (laughs) Such a sad state of affairs. These hoes need a wake-up call- and you are NOT the one to do the honors. So much potential and power you’ve squandered recently. I don’t call myself the best in the world yet- but I am the War Queen. I know and understand that it takes a series of conflicts to win a war. Beating you on Thursday won’t mean the end of you and I. It’ll just bring me closer to becoming the FIRST two-time Specialist Champion. That’s another piece of history just in case you didn’t know. I will take you to Cloud 9 like all the rest where you’ll evaluate what you’ve done wrong in our match. Ask Kendra what it’s like to be beaten by me- oh wait I forgot, she’s above me! (laughs) Damn it, Cam; you’re beginning to disappoint me! Then again, you all disappoint me eventually, except for my sisters. I’m so proud of them, and if one of them pin me to win their first Specialist Championship, I will hug them all the same. A win for them is a win for me after all. Can you say the same thing about your allies Cam? I highly doubt it. You can lie to yourself and the rest of the world, but you can’t lie to me. Your fellow members will stab you in the back when it suits their purpose. I can fall backward, and The Coven will catch me. Maybe after your fall from grace Brother Eclipse and Mother Famine Alexis can offer you salvation.

The irony about your insults is that the OGs accepted me as one of their best. Your chosen champion has gone on record to say I was right about everything. She and I see eye to eye on what this division needs to become. Underestimate me, and you’ll become my next victim. This isn't hopscotch bitch. This isn’t EAW 2K17’s universe mode or some e-fed run by some snot nosed teenagers. This is OUR Reality. I never said you were going to be easy to beat- I said I was going to win. I’m going to win because- unlike you, I am not a shell of my former self. I’m going to win because I want this more than you. I’m going to win because when it comes to the Specialist Championship and a ring full of women, I AM THE HISTORY MAKER! I am the real DANGER here ‘Killa Cam’! That’s the thing about that nickname I gave you- it’s supposed to be ironic. Killa Cam will turn out to be nothing more than an annoying poodle nipping at the heel of my boot. It won’t be the first time I kicked a bitch away. How about you follow your advice and go back to ‘Bitch Camp.' Maybe the counselors there will teach you how to beat me. (laughs) I too enjoy beating people up for money, after all, it’s the best thing about this job. I just do it better than everyone else. I would say that means I’m better than you, but I would rather prove that in the ring. 

(Puts on her hoodie and walks off)
Finnegan Wakefield
Post December 5th 2016, 5:41 am by Finnegan Wakefield

-   C H A P T E R   I I  :  F R U I T S   O F   L A B O U R   -

The sounds of footsteps on a stone pavement is the first thing we hear as the camera pans down from the star-filled night sky. A figure is walking on the sidewalk, hands in the pockets of his denim jeans, a red scarf wrapped around his neck and draping down his plain white skin-tight shirt and beanie resting on his head. Finnegan Wakefield had just left the Fierce Lion Gym after the news of his first opponent was revealed to him, he volunteered to lock-up the gym after he got in an extra hour of kick-boxing training, but naturally stayed longer than he promised. The midnight air was cold, and there wasn't another soul in sight. The street lights and the glare of the moon were the only visible sources of light, no houses along the path home had lights on.

Wakefield was looking down at his feet as he was walking home, many thoughts clouding his mind.

"Man, I haven't even been signed a week yet and I have an opponent all lined up for me. This is kind of surreal. A month ago, I wouldn't of even guessed i'd get an EAW tryout, let alone pass it."

Finnegan looked up at the night sky, hands behind his head as he walked.

"I've already met some really cool people here too, Kelly Hackenshmidt, Cailin Dillon, Jakob DeLion, Keelan Cetinich, Tig Kelly, and so many more of the wrestlers good enough to make it here before me... Am I really worthy of this spot? Am I really one of their peers?"

Wakefield stops at a road crossing as a car drives down the street between the crossing in front of him, turning left and driving off into the midnight fog. Finnegan proceeds to cross the road, continuing his thought process.

"No. I am not their peer. Not yet. They've worked hard for their spot. They've won matches to cement their place. I have not done that yet..."

Once again, Finnegans thought process was interrupted as he passes a jungle gym. He looks at it for a few moments, memories flooding back from when he was a child, talking to his friends about how he wanted to be a professional wrestler. He remembered the laughter of some. He remember the support and encouragement from others. He snaps out of his daydreaming and continues to walk down the street.

"Agustin Gates... my very first opponent. All my training may have conditioned me for the ring, but i'm not sure how well it has conditioned me for competition yet."

The words of Arceneaux flood back.

"Your first opponent is known as Agustin Gates, former male bodybuilder and male model. He's a submission wrestler like yourself, kicking arsenal to boot, however he's much more powerful and muscular. Keep in mind though that he does have more to him than just strength, you can wobble his legs by working the head as well. Seeing as he's a submission wrestler also, he'll probably know ways out of your holds. Go for the Andromeda Dragon Suplex if all else fails, but work his head, wobble his legs and apply the Nebula Octopus Stretch, if he goes down, you have the advantage. Got it?"

"Can it...really be that simple though? I've never been in this position before. All the work, all the conditioning, all the strategy I was taught, will it really be enough for someone of that description?"

Finnegan turns into the pathway leading to his small apartment housing, inserting his key into the door, unlocking it before entering. He is greeted by his Australian silky cattle dog, Brisco. Finnegan kneeled over and ruffles the fur of the pup, standing back up to enter the kitchen, opening the fridge.

"Would a guy of that description even know I exist in the first place?"

Finnegan pulls out a small box of orange juice, unfolding the flap and chugging some of the contents before finishing with a satisfied exhale. Putting the box back into the fridge and closing the door before removing his beanie scarf and jacket.

"After all, what have I done in wrestling so far. Nothing. He probably doesn't even see me as a worthy opponent."

Wakefield changes into a pair of boxer shorts before laying in his single sized bed, Brisco joining him at his side, curling up into a ball beside him as Finnegan pets his canine companion. Finnegan staring up at his wooden roof, pondering further.

"I have to stop thinking like this. His stronger than me, he's more confident then me, but he hasn't worked nearly as hard as me for this opportunity, I have to make this count. I can let Arceneaux and the rest of the students down. I can't be defeated by this guy without a fight at the very least. He might underestimate me, he might make one too many mistakes, he might give me way more opportunities to take advantage."

Finnegan's expressionless demeanour slowly turns to a smile, confidence filling his mind as he closes his eyes.

"I've got this."

Last edited by FinneganWakefield on December 5th 2016, 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Bhris Elite
Post December 5th 2016, 12:05 am by Bhris Elite
Last man standing.  You know I never competed in a last man standing match.  I’ve competed in ladder matches, table matches.  Hell I can even say I’ve been in a War Games match.  Last Man Standing though? Nope never competed in one, see you need a certain level of hate for your opponent in this match.  You literally have to destroy him/her to make sure they stay down for those 10 seconds and even longer.  With you though Terry I don’t hate you see that would take too much energy I’m just sick and tired of you it’s like I can’t shake you off me.  No matter what I’m at you always seem to be right behind me and it’s honestly pissing me off.  I told Rex and I told everyone that after I lost to him I’d move onto bigger and better and you know what I could of done that.  However I failed to defeat Tyler Parker, with that being said though I wasn’t going to let that stop me I was going to find another opportunity but instead I go backstage and I’m being attacked by you.  An attack you probably thought would leave me out for a couple of weeks. An attack you probably thought I’d take you serious after.  That wasn’t the case though was it Terry? You heard what I said on Showdown you’re worthless always have been and always will be.  Just after next week you’ll get to be worthless somewhere else.  Like at home sitting back being a worthless husband watching me do what you can only dream of doing.  Terry I do applaud you for one thing though.  You are an opportunist. You know how to take advantage of the moment and that’s one thing I didn’t say on Showdown. Confused on what I mean by this? Why let me explain.

See Terry ever since you’ve seen me on the come up on Showdown lately you’ve became this crazy annoying pest you are now.  See the more cheers I got by the EAW Universe is the more annoying you got Terry.   You know what you are doing Terry and even though it took me a while I also know what you are doing.  You are trying to capitalize off of me.  You are trying to make a name for yourself on my time.  You are trying to make a name for yourself at my expense.  You see what I’ve been doing you want this fame you want to be cheered the same way I’m cheered.  You want to be loved by the Universe the way I am.  You want to have the opportunities I have and that’s why you’ve always been behind me as of late.  Next week I stop that.  Next time I turn around after Saturday of next week I won’t have to see some big ugly bastard behind me.   A matter of fact I won’t have to look behind me again because I promise after this I am done coming back to guys like you.  I move up the ranks after I am done with you.  That’s the reason I chose the last man standing match.  Not because I hate you not because I despise you because.  YOU ARE ANNOYING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!  So a regular old one on one match won’t work I know you’ll find a way to come back and try to make my life a living hell again and I just can’t let that happen right now.  I refuse to be held back any longer and stay stuck in a division I should have been out of years ago.  I’ll leave that to you now Terry.   I know how a Last Man Standing match works.  I know the rules and I know you just have to keep your opponent down for 10 seconds to secure the victory however I’m going to make sure I keep you down longer than that.   I have to keep you down longer than that.  Not only for myself but for these fans.  I have to keep you away for at least a month or so and that’s exactly what I plan on doing.

By the time you comeback I’ll be so high up the ladder that you can’t catch up and drag me down anymore,  you’ll be forced to find someone else to find and capitalize on their popularity and probably fail that time too.  Terry you are going to see a side of Chris Elite you wish you’ve never brought out of me.   I’m going to treat you worse than I did you’re former mentor and my former friend JJ Silva.  I’m going to take you out of my hair and the EAW Universes hair.   Saturday in Minnesota everyone finally witnesses the beast side of this Humble Beast.   You are going to wish you stopped fucking with me.  You are going to wish you left me alone and didn’t blindside me last week.  I’m going to do what you wanted to do to me.  I’m going to make a beast out of me on your own expense.  I’m going to use you to make sure people think twice before they pick a fight with me and try to get on my bad side.   You are going to regret acting like you had a pair on Showdown by accepting this match.  Terry you are worthless and that’s exactly how I’m going to treat you on Saturday.   I will be the Last Man Standing and I’ll never turn back on this part of my life again.   Terry if you have kids if you have a wife and your parents still somehow care for you still I advise you tell them not to tune into Showdown because they will witness a massacre of their loved one.  With that being said though assuming you probably don’t mean shit to anyone.  I advise everyone who hates Terry Chamber(So all of the EAW Universe and more) tune into Showdown this week because you are going to get a kick out of this.
Tarah Nova
Post December 4th 2016, 11:06 pm by Tarah Nova
Big Bad Wolf---Empire#1
“I'm already under your skin
'Cause I'm the big bad wolf, now let the games begin

You see I am the wolf,
And this dirty, little piggy lives inside of me.
You see every now and then,
I forget which one that I want and which one that I need.
I have come to realize
That both of them have become a necessity
I now have come to realize
That I become which animal I choose to feed

Anything I say you lie along with me. (she said)
Every song you sing is all because of me (I said)
Anytime I cry you always laugh at me. (she said)
No matter what you do you will belong to me

She's got a hold on me,
Maybes she's just what they want me to be

Even in these chains, you can't stop me.
Even in these chains, you can't stop me!”
---
Over the past two weeks I had time to sit and think about my purpose in this division. I sat on my couch and I thought of everything. The division, my EAW family and most importantly my fans. Over and over and over again; I sat there and I thought about what I have done for all of them. And sadly, I started to realize that the more I stick my neck out for other people; the more my EAW family shrinks. I have lost one of the most important ones almost three weeks ago at Shock Value because she wanted her name in the lights. She wanted have a name for herself but she already had one. It goes to show that sometimes you can't even trust your partner in crime and I've learned that the hard way. I found out that everyone is after everyone; no matter friends or foes. No matter the words that you've said to them or the actions you have done; you are always a Target. I am always a Target just like Aria is and Cameron and all the other girls that stand at the top of the mountain. We are moving targets that these little girls are trying to take down because they believe they can take down the best but that doesn't work that way, does it? No absolutely not but they like to think that way. My best friend was that kind of girl and I find it downright disrespectful and pathetic that she turned around and attacked the Champion like that. Thought right now none of that matters. That doesn't matter to me anymore because I used to be that that. I'm used to be that girl that turned on other people. Xavier Williams for example. When I woke up in the hospital and I heard that Cailin turned on Sheridan; that was the first thing that came to my mind. But I guess it doesn't matter anymore because it's a new week. It's a new day and at this very moment is a new Tarah Nova. See, I'm sick and tired of turning around and pulling knives out of my back or out of my friends backs. I am sick and tired of being pushed around buy these little girls claiming to be something their not. Today is the day that the Vixen Killer and the Leader of the Vixens Division becomes one of the same. I am done playing nice with these young ladies. It's time for me to step up to the plate once again and claim this division as my own and I will start by getting qualified into the Elimination Chamber by beating none other then Alexis Diemos.

[A familiar sadistic grin appears on the lips of Nova]

Oh Alexis. I don't know about you but I'm slightly excited about this match. I'm excited because I know my chances are very high against you. I mean let's think about our past between each other, shall we? I was the Vixen that put you in the hospital but Rude Awakening your soft, empty skull into some rather hard cinder blocks---twice. I used you as my own personal ragdoll and coming up on Empire, that is exactly what will happen again. History repeats itself every time you and I step in the ring together--- So how are you going to make it different? I asked you that because ever since you stepped back into EAW; you have been different. That you actually give a damn of what you are doing in the ring and I applaud you for that. It makes me happy that I finally will get a real match against you instead of a “LOL Terra Nova wins” kinda match. Even though I love those matches, I want a fight from you. I want to see you send death threats to me without speaking. I want to see my life flash before my eyes as you attempt to defeat me in that square circle. Now hopefully you actually heard me say a ‘Attempt’ because that is all that will happen. It will only be an attempt on you trying to beat me because even though this is the brand new you, there will never be a side of you that can defeat me. I kind of wanna say it runs in your family. I mean let's look at it that way. Maddie can only beat me when you girls are around. And Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs? Has one clean win on me and the rest are disqualifications. Then your new sister? Brody Sparks? Been there, beat that.  Oh and finally we have you but like I said earlier I've defeated you multiple times so this time shouldn't be anything different, right? Right. Look, I know your family inside and out. I know what you all stand for. I know you believe you are the darkness but you have never been in a chamber quite like this. Now by the chance you got it---I'm calling it now that you're stone figure will start crumbling as soon as that cage door closes. It's every woman for themselves and that means none of your family is not going to save you from any destruction that will occur in the match. Though, I know you're going to say and repeat over and over that they are family; family is blood and they will protect their own but no. Once upon a time. I believe in that statement too but then things happened and thoughts started circulate in my mind and suddenly---I'm alone. I'm alone with just my shadow by my side. I am alone just like the Lone Wolf I was when I first joined EAW. I stood by myself and once again history repeats itself. I am here standing tall; baring my teeth against the world. I bare them as a threat, out of aggression and as a sign of my leadership over you all. Me baring my teeth is a reminder that this clenched Jaw of mine can and will open your yielding throat if you dare challenge my dominance in this division. So Alexis, I want you to think about that next time I smile your way because that might be the last thing you see before the lights go out for you--and yes, indeed they will go out for you come Empire.

So when Empire begins; a new Tarah Nova will meet a new Alexis Diemos. And God, I pray they meet in the middle of that ring and beat the holy fucks outta each other because that is what I need this week. I need the Roaring, screaming fans chanting my name. I need your blood on my hands and most of all---I need to prove this Goddamn management that I am ready for a spot in the Elimination Chamber. Everyone in this goddamn company knows all the blood that I have shed since my first year here and once again, I will show them that I am still that monstrous freak show that I always have been. There will be no mercy for her this week. No mercy at all.

And you will believe that.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post December 4th 2016, 10:55 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
How nice that my contributions have given me this opportunity.

The opportunity to place myself as the Queen of the Vixens. The opportunity to make history. There is no other Vixen rather than myself who is hungrier—no, who is more eager to make history. I am a history maker. I make history every time I step foot in an EAW ring. You’re looking at the same woman who has won the Vixens Championship twice, the Hall of Fame Championship twice, the first woman to ever hold the Interwire Championship and now, I will be the third woman in EAW history to have held the Vixens Championship and the Specialist Championship. Once again, I got my eyes direct on gold. It’s been a long time since I’ve held Vixens gold. With the Specialist Championship being so young, it needs time to be nurtured. It needs time to become established and the title does not make the woman, but the woman makes the title. Haruna Sakazaki made the title in the joke. Cailin Dillon elevated the belt and made it worth fighting for. Tarah Nova brought down the value of the title and Kendra Shamez is the reason why we even could qualify in an Extreme Elimination Chamber for the Specialist Championship. The Sanatorium can say that this match wouldn’t exist without them, but we all know the truth to that. As I look back at our past champions, it seems like there is someone that I’m missing. Who can it be? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Oh yeah…the Specialist Championship reign of Stephanie Matsuda.

Yeah, we don’t like to talk about that reign.

Just like Stephanie Matsuda’s existence, her title reign was a mistake. It was a blemish for the history books. Stephanie was just a victim of being at the right time and the right place. Don’t get me wrong; she did a wonderful job at capitalizing on her opportunity. She shocked herself. Meanwhile, I was in disbelief of the entire thing. When I look back at her title reign, my mind draws blank. There is absolutely nothing memorable about her title reign beside the fact that it did not end soon enough for me. Just when she thought that she was the best champion out of her and Eris LeCava, Eris just outshined her by this much. When Stephanie looked back at her competition, her competition was so much better than what she could wish to be. When the topic of Stephane was brought up in a confrontation with Aria Jaxon and I, she claimed that Stephanie’s insecurities are the reason why The Formation fell apart. I could not agree with that statement anymore. Cloud Matsuda was an insecure little girl. She knew that she just didn’t have what it takes to be champion. I knew if I was as insecure as she was, I would be threatened of the competition I surrounded myself with each day. Cloud had everything—the title, the friends, the girl and her insecurities stripped all of that away from her. Now that I look at The Sanatorium, I notice that she doesn’t have friends, she has family. She doesn’t have an intimate relationship, but a relationship with her “sisters”. The only thing missing would be the title. I believe if Stephanie manages to get her title back, everything would come full circle for her. She won’t have to worry about anything again. That’s wrong, she does need to worry. Not only does she need to worry about Madison Kaline and her PMS, but she needs to worry about me. When it comes to the ratio of The Sanatorium and The OG Vixens, The Sanatorium has the upper hand. I’m not happy about that. I’m not going to rest easy with the fact that Madison Kaline or Brody Sparks could walk away with the Specialist Championship. None of you have the mentality that comes with being the champion. When it comes with them and Kendra, Kendra is above them. She has always been above you and your sisters. You just cannot figure that out yet and that’s alright because you’ll figure that out real soon. Just like Kendra is above your sisters, Stephanie. I’m above you. I’m in an entire different level than you. This is my first time in almost ten months that I went without feeling the chase or thrill of championship gold. I miss the feeling of having a title on my shoulder. I miss the feeling of known that I was the woman an entire locker room hated. When it comes to the Vixens Division, it’s been a fucking long time since I last time held a title in the Vixens Division. How long shall I say? Three years? A way to make up for this shitty year would be to win the Specialist Championship…and to have defeated once again.

Stephanie, I am the best female wrestler in the world. Only an idiot like yourself would question that. While I have never doubted for a moment that I am good as all the praise and worship, you at one point have doubted about if you were as good as the people you hung around with. Here’s the answer to that question: no, you’re not. You can wish upon a shining star at night, but you will never be considered as the best female wrestler in the world. Not even close. Not even an honorable mention. You will fade to oblivion while the OGs will continue to soar our way to the top of the Vixens Division. This is our Division for the taking. We won the war and there was no one that even asked for The Sanatorium. Why? Because no one gives a damn about a stable that lets ANYONE join them. I mean, if you keep adding in more members into your stable, you might have more people than Ares Vendetta has family. You have proven that you only care about numbers. The OGs care about strength. They only care about the best. They only accept the best. Anything less than that gets their ass out the door. You think that you’re going to take down the bitch named “Killa Cam”? You think that I’m going to be an easy beat? Keep dreaming, Stephanie.  This Extreme Elimination Chamber has been something that I’ve dreamed of competing in. I dream of making history. Going back to the original topic—I am a history maker. This is what I live for. This is what I do. I like beating up people for a lot of money. When I approach Empire this Thursday, there is nothing more I am going to enjoy rather than smashing your face against the ring post. You’re right about one thing—I am a real challenge. I like being a challenge. Just like I am with men, I like playing hard to get. I’m not going to give you what you want on the spot. Nah, you’re going to need to earn it. That’s the same thing that comes with this match, Stephanie. You want that spot in the Extreme Elimination Chamber, come and rip it away from me. I believe you won’t be successful. Why? Your opponent is me and when I want something, I always get it.
Agustin Gates
Royally Ruining the Brit's Debut
Post December 4th 2016, 6:59 pm by Agustin Gates

EAW Promoz! - Page 31 3445z6c

Lounging around in his expensive hot tub room, which he called The Hot Gates Tub, in his luxurious manor was The Majestic One Agustin Gates. The young man was in the tub shirtless, with Dandy and Mackenzie, each one in skimpy looking bathing suits on each side whispering lustful things into his ears. Helga was out in his garage, polishing his varies automobiles. The young man seemed calmed and extremely satisfied with where his career was being taken to in The Land of the Elites. Snuggling his nose against the side of the neck of Mackenzie, which produced a giggle from her, Gates felt his day couldn’t be ruined. After a long week of photo shoots for EAW and a few other wrestling companies he was signed to, Gates was pleased to have some R&R with his Armada. Exhaling blithely as two of his seductive soldiers sensually rubbed their hands against his chiseled abdomen, The Regal One leaned his head back allowing all of his stress to be washed away as he closed his eyes for a brief moment. Before Gates could doze off for a little while, a knock at the door made him sit up straight slightly angering him a bit that his peaceful moment was abruptly disturbed. Rubbing his temples in annoyance as he welcomed the knocker inside, Gates kept his ladies close by as the door was slowly pushed open.

Agustin: What is it Tsundere?

Tsundere: Pardon for the intrusion Sire. But I just received information on who your first opponent will be for this Friday’s episode of Dynasty. And I thought it would be best to inform you as soon as possible.

Unhanding Mackenzie and Dandy in a rush, Gates angrily swam forward where Tsundere was standing. The young lady was clothed in her regular street clothes, holding a tablet close to her chest. Her heartbeat quickened at the irate look on her employer’s face, knowing how he got whenever bad news took him out of his comfort zone. Clearing her throat as she took small steps back, Tsundere hoped that The Majestic One would remain in the warm and bubbling water.

Agustin: But what about my email to Dynasty’s GM? I specially said I wanted to debut on Road to Redemption, not in a toxic wasteland such as Providence, Rhode Island! TSUNDERE I’M NOT HAPPY!

Mackenzie and Dandy hurriedly rushed out of the hot tub, sensing things were about to get far worse than what it already was. Tsundere’s legs turned jelly as her ears rang from Agustin’s irate voice, catching sight of his knuckles turning white as his nails dug into his palms. With his eyes nearly bulging out of their sockets, Gates was ready to send heads flying not in the slightest bit happy that his demands weren’t met.

Tsundere: Sire, I understand your feelings. But I still haven’t received word from the General Manager, only that you’ve caught their attention with your recent work across the globe.

Agustin: I DON’T CARE ABOUT THAT! I’m pay-per-view material, not some nobody who takes any sort of matches on television!

Needing to find some way to get The Regal One to cool down, fearing for her well being and her job, Tsundere pressed a few buttons on her tablet as sweat trickled down her forehead. What Agustin had been working so hard for the past three years, going all across the globe to compete against the very best the planet had to offer, was cementing fright and respect in the hearts and minds of those he came across. When he first decided to get into a pair of wrestling trunks and boots, many solely saw Gates as a pretty face and a talentless in ring competitor. For nearly two years, fans everywhere chanted ‘You Can’t Wrestle!’ as loud as they possibly could, which irked the Bronx native each time he walked down the ramp before his matches. When EAW offered him a hefty looking contract, Gates was sure that he had finally landed somewhere he would be respected and admired. A place where the main event wouldn’t be kept from his grasp. But now he found out that he was the show’s opening act. And that certainly didn’t sit right with Gates. Before Agustin could lunge at Tsundere with the intention of breaking her heart with his crude words, he cocked one of his brows as the former 3x GLIMMER Hardcore Champion showed him an image of someone unfamiliar to him on her tablet.

EAW Promoz! - Page 31 220px-Zack_Sabre_Jr_at_Smash

Agustin: And you’re showing me an image of a scrawny looking human giraffe for?

Tsundere: His name is Finnegan Wakefield, Sir.

Agustin: *resting his bored head on his right hand* Who?

Tsundere: Word is he’ll be your opponent this Friday.

Still uninterested in the image that was being displayed before him, Gates began to take in every detail of the young Brit. Trying to hold back his dislike in the young man’s taste for in ring competition, Gates was able to identify that Finnegan was probably a hundred pound less heavier than him with a longer reach. Finnegan didn’t strike Gates as a hand to hand competitor, but one who fancied in the stale technical wrestling. The Majestic One was definitely not impressed on his first opponent in The Land of the Elites, yawning to himself knowing right away that he could easily snap the Brit’s neck in half like a twig. Shaking his head from side to side feeling his precious time was being wasted by a single picture, Gates leisurely swam back to where Tsundere found him. Speaking of Tsundere, she exhaled softly delighted to see her employer was no longer about to blow a gasket. Turning her tablet to face her once again, Tsundere cleared her throat as she scrolled down to read out loud several facts about The British Wrestling Trueborn.

Tsundere: Mister Wakefield is the youngest of both Faye and Maxwell Wakefield, both who have showcased around the world the art of technical wrestling, and their brilliance in submission based combat.

Agustin: *closing his eyes, still uninterested* I don’t know those names. Anything else, and by anything else I mean relevant things I should know about straw bean?

Continuing to scroll through her notes on her tablet, Tsundere narrowed her eyes as she looked very closely searching for any piece of valuable information that her employer could use this upcoming Friday. As minutes passed by, Gates was starting to get more frustrated wanting so badly to move on from this stagnant topic. Opening one eye to see what was taking her subordinate so long to give him the information he demanded, Gates removed his back from off the hot tub’s edge, sending red alerts into Tsundere’s brain as he emitted a loud enough groan.

Tsundere: Well Sire, he’s-

Agustin: ENOUGH!

Right away, Tsundere hung her head keeping her beloved tablet pinned to her lap.

Agustin: This Finnegan whatever doesn’t interest me whatsoever. His lineage nor his fighting style makes me quiver in my Hot Gates Tub. Once I’m through with him, throwing him around MY ring like a rag doll, he’s going to barge into Management’s office demanding answers on my his career was shortened after competing against me. If he ever dreamt of making a big splash in The Land of the Elites, he’s gravely mistaken that’ll take place this Friday. His head will be the first to roll as I continue my ascension to immortality.

Taking his time to exit the hot tub, Gates didn’t see the need in thanking Dandy for handing him a clean gold towel, which he used to wrap around his lower section. Walking over to a small table nearby, Gates snapped his fingers which cued an already alert Mackenzie to hurriedly arrive at his side with a small glass of ice cold grape soda. After taking a sip of it from a gold straw, Gates turned his attention back on the silent Tsundere. Moistening his lips before he spoke again, Gates casually walked over to her which made the young lady shutter in complete terror. Peacefully raising her head by a pair of fingers on her chin, Gates slowly advanced toward her blushing face.

Agustin: He shall be the first to have his knee bowed, and his tongue confessing all hail his majesty…..Agustin Gates.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next