Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

AlexisDiemos
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post October 20th 2016, 12:50 pm by AlexisDiemos
“Emo vampire slut? Aw sweetie...is that the fucking best you have to go against me? Or my image I posted on the feed? You know? The one where I prove that I’m a woman, and not some cheap little girl. Oh, sorry, did that sting little one? Are you going to run and cry to your uncle? Your uncle that could care less about what you are crying about. Because see...you aren’t your uncle. You don’t have the god given talent that your uncle claims to have. You don’t have his drive for success, you don’t have his mindset for in ring domination, you inherited very little from him. The things you inherited from your uncle? Money, and blonde hair. That was it. See...I know your uncle. It’s due to your uncle’s girlfriend that I was sent to the hospital, with a broken orbital bone. Didn’t know that? That’s because you’re excruciatingly ignorant to the world of EAW. What about the fun fact that your uncle is actually one of the most loyal superstars in EAW. Do I like him? As an individual and as a wrestler yes. He follows his own path and stays true to it...but do you know something amazing about that Veena? He’s loyal to those that he chooses as partners and as allies. Sure, he has found those that will betray his trust, but he won’t turn his back on them because he feels he is better than they are. No. He stays by them until they prove that they cannot be trusted. What did you do, when you found someone that you could trust? You left them to the wolves, and abandoned them. You’re a sad twisted little girl Veena. A sad little rich girl who can’t do anything without using your uncle's name as a crutch. And that’s because you don’t have anything to stand on by yourself.”

Alexis sighs as she sits up from the bench press, cracking her neck. The household had made a personal gym for those family members that didn’t really enjoy going out in public as much. Alexis was a fan of the public persona but...some personal life to herself and her children was nice. She wiped her face with the towel she had on hand, cracking her neck before dipping her head down, letting her red hair wash over her face. She tossed it back up, putting it up in a ponytail before laying back down again, staring up at the ceiling.

“Let me guess some of your life a little bit, hm? You went to a private school, but complained when the private school had a dress code. Your parents pulled you out of it when you complained, and tried putting you in a public school. More complaints from dealing with the ‘plebeian dregs of society’ though you probably couldn’t spell the word Plebeian if you tried. After that you went back to a charter school, this one without a dress code, and your parents paid the teachers to give you high grades, because you weren’t going to sit there in a stuffy classroom and learn anything. You’re too important. A self entitled brat of a girl. But your uncle...well you were the apple of his eye. You were his precious little angel, so when you said you wanted to be a wrestler like him, boom there comes the training. And that training is with the most expensive trainers in the world of wrestling. You know something about that? Expensive doesn’t mean that they are the best. Expensive means they understand the value of money, not the value of a job. See, my sisters were trained by wrestling legends. Stephanie Matsuda herself has trained with a wrestling legend from Japan for years of her life. You? Some nobody that knew what to do in high school and college. Money doesn’t prove anything. It only shows how rich you are. How much income you make. And don’t wave around that contract in my face sweetie, I don’t care how much you make. I make enough to provide for my family. My daughter can get her nice clothes, my darling baby boy always has some diapers on hand, and I can have a good meal for my family ready whenever I’m not in the ring doing my job. And something else. This is more than a job for me, sweetie. It’s more than a paycheck. This is my lifestyle. Something that makes me feel alive. You may not get it, because you aren’t a woman. No matter what you say or do...you’re just a spoiled brat of a girl who doesn’t even come in my radar as a challenge or a threat. You want some truth? The biggest threat in this entire fucking match right now, is Briana Taylor. Because I don’t know what she’s capable of in the ring. You? You’re not even close to being on my radar or my level, baby girl. You’ll impress...hmm...maybe the teens who don’t know how a real woman fights. Or what a real woman looks like. Me? Well...you’re poking a mama bear. And the mothers are always more aggressive Veena. Speaking of mothers...Enessa!”

As Alexis called her daughter for her, Enessa raced in, wearing some child sized fighters gloves. She was panting, and Alexis glanced over to see that she had been doing some ‘sparring’ with Jocelyn. It was nice to see that the two of them were getting along so well. She placed her hand on top of her daughter’s head, flattening the styled mohawk she had gotten before laughing and tugging her close, kissing her cheek as Enessa shrieked with laughter.
“Hey, who is your favorite vixens wrestler in EAW?”
“Ummm...probably would have to be...umm…”
“It doesn’t have to be me sweetie. You know I love you.”
“Ok. My favorite vixen wrestler is Tarah Novah because she has really cool shirts, and I like her theme song, and I like how she talks, and I think she’s cool!”
“Ha ha. You little stinker. You were supposed to say me. Who’s your second favorite?”
“You!”

Alexis let out a laugh, tickling her and picking her up, spinning her around in the room as they both shrieked with laughter before they both sat down, still giggling amongst themselves before Alexis looked up at the ceiling again.

“So...do you like Veena Adams?”
“Who’s she?”
“See Veena? You aren’t memorable. You aren’t a role model. You aren’t even a thought in the back of my head. Why focus on you? Because you had the idiocy of opening your stupid mouth and spouting out garbage like the inane bitch that you are.”
“Mama, you swore.”
“Sweetie, you know those parents that say swearing proves that you aren’t smart enough to think of anything to say? They were wrong. Just don’t swear in school, until you get to high school.”
“Ok.”

“As I was saying. That’s why I focus on you. Because you don’t have the intelligence to know when you are already bested. You don’t have the mental capability of recognizing that you are going to be in the ring with two of the greatest vixens to grace the ring. And...since we love coining catchphrases, let’s coin one proper this time, eh? Mama’s waiting. So Veena...prove me wrong.”
J-Dynasty 2?
Post October 20th 2016, 12:19 am by J-Dynasty 2?
Ever so often as I lay naked at night, right before I close my eyes, I am overcome with that chilling little feeling you feel at the back of your neck when you know that a higher being might just be watching. I think to myself about how I am perceived under the observation of the lord, how I may reflect many of the same type of qualities unacceptable to god, forsaken by god.  Furthermore, I am concerned with what even he could not swallow regardless of his infinite capabilities and patience for sinners like me, because for as long as I have been a man I know I have taken people away from god. I’m a world star travelling athlete because of EAW, my dark deeds have a wide reach across the world that touches many and forever changes them. Even now I hear their wretched screams as the innocence is ripped out from them and their souls forever stained by what I exude out to them to take. It’s real deep to me, so I put on my green extra baggy pajamas to show modesty and symbolism before I tell myself my own little prayer on those nights so that I can improve my relationship with the lord, a prayer so deep it’s haiku levels.

Repeating winds breeze
The serpent had stolen Eve
Better hide this dick!

Let TJ’s green PJs hide the snake like grass does, because if god is truly watching I wouldn’t want him to get triggered when he is reminded of the moment his first girl got took when he sees another massive anaconda!  His rod, his staff, could not comfort her, and he’s been losing hoes left and right ever since! I’m just continuing the cycle!

I kid, I kid, I never have those second thoughts in my head on any nights. I know if the lord existed, he wouldn’t have made someone who could outshine him like I do.  

I could not have been designed, because I can never be replicated. Only mindless chaos could fluke out and make magnificent creations like the stars and I. I’m a freak accident, I’m the rogue element.  It takes a great mind to know that the mind itself is often a great limiter, tangled in all kinds of webs that got you tied to ideas that get you no where, worse yet leaves you accustomed to tired old strategies and beliefs that put you off your game whenever you’re confronted with something outside your frame of thought to be possibilities. We humans, we evolved by fucking, killing, and surviving, we didn’t evolve by understanding ethics and the great unknowns. We don’t even see the world for what it truly is, our minds adapt to what we look at and shapes the world so that our feeble minds can manage to have us work properly with some kind of comprehension. So with our limited understanding, why contain ourselves to an orthodoxy that tells us what is the perfect wrestler, or the perfect devout religious man? We must experiment, throw caution to the wind, that is the only way to get to the next stage of human progress, and the only way any of you in EAW would come close to catching up to me.

Nico, like many, yearns for structure with such desperation that he would rather imagine a cage than even attempt to reach for the boundless outskirts of values out there. Nico like a pearl clutching coward is not at ease with the uncertainties that life brings and demands to be brought out of everyone, he rather drag himself out here quoting the holy book of the world’s favourite invisible sky daddy every time he appears no matter the circumstance. Like all the truly devout, his “faith” stems from fear, fear of death, fear of mediocrity, he promotes the next life because he is all too aware that he will never obtain what he wants out of this one. Trinkets he says? These valuables that cover this plain are nothing but trinkets? Unsurprising from the type of man incapable of obtaining these trinkets, like the failure who forever knocks what he can’t have. You couldn’t get into a top school? A Nico screams that education does not matter, and likely never tried to get the grades in the first place. That woman who dumped you? A Nico spends his entire time on social media talking about how she ain’t shit.  Life’s got you down? Well this life doesn’t matter the Nico says, there is always the next. But he can’t be cuddled by these things forever, on the contrary he must do battle with me, and by the end of the night he’ll just be another one of god’s children taken by a cold blooded reptile and feed what comes from the tree of knowledge.

What knowledge?

The knowledge of what death feels like, for at least a three count.

For what is it like to be dead? What it feels to be in the state of death is akin to being permanently knocked the fuck out.
Bianca Carmichael
Post October 20th 2016, 12:10 am by Bianca Carmichael
Empire Promo; Crossroads; Albuquerque, New Mexico; 12:06 am est

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Tumblr_nsqdl0ATJh1sizh1yo2_250EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Tumblr_nsqdl0ATJh1sizh1yo3_250

The flame fizzled out. Burned out. It was doused and put out. For weeks and weeks, nowhere to be seen. No sign of Nicole Fyre anywhere. And not a single eyelash batted at this fact. Not one person spoke up about it. Not a single person mentioned anything about this. Because as it appears, not a single person cared. A young girl full of untapped potential tossed aside for the standard fair. Those who were per the norm for this division. Those who have always shined bright amongst all others. Then there are those who are new. Those who have waited patiently for their opportunity. Those who want a chance to show what they are capable of. Those who just want a chance to prove they belong in the mix with the top tier of the new redefined Vixens Division of the brand new Vixens' exclusive show and brand, Thursday Night Empire. It was a brilliant idea. One that I immediately cosigned. It is a platform for all of us Vixens from top to bottom to have our spotlights lit for the entire world to see and for us to show everyone watching exactly what we are all capable of when we're all placed in one playing field. At the time I had lost all hope for my future here in Elite Answers Wrestling. I thought it was all over. I figured my one chance to make it had blown away with the wind with the snap of a finger. But then I learned about Empire. And so before I even knew it, I was back in the gym training for a comeback. My fiery passion was burning bright once more. The idea of a Vixens Exclusive show lit the fire underneath my butt once again. And now here I am. My chance to get back on track. My journey back begins this Thursday, just forty-eight hours from now. My chance to once again take center stage and show every lady back there I am here to stay and here to fight to my last breathe for my spot in that locker room and I will step up to the plate to face any and everyone in that ring. But we all must start somewhere. And for me, that is against a young lady making her in ring debut for Elite Answers Wrestling. I find myself preparing to share the ring with one, Niki Khan. I don't know too much about this girl, but what she had to say earlier in the week did give my an indication of what I am dealing with. A chance for me to assess the type of competitor I will be going up against in my return from this short hiatus. So I can devise a strategy to properly counter who I am up against. I am back for keeps. I want to prove my spot here in this company and this division is not a fluke and I am not just a filler competitor. I can not only survive, but I can THRIVE with the most vicious of sharks Cleopatra can throw at me. That means working my way up from the young ladies just getting started and slowly, but surely climbing my way to the tip top of what the division has to offer, the Kendra Shamez, the Aria Jaxons, the Cailin Dillons, the Sheridan Mullers, the Heart Break Gals, etc. I'll work my way up, prove my worth, and show everyone that I play for keeps and this blazing flame cannot be tamed by anyone Empire has to offer. Now all of this jabbering on and on is probably boring you Miss Khan now isn't it. However you seem like the type to talk big in your own right and just shrug off what others have to say to you. I'm not taking anything away from you, because everyone who earns a contract here deserves some sort of respect just for being able to compete here. But for you to just flat out insult every member of this division without stepping up to the plate yourself and showing any of us what you can do is just...it does not compute in my mind Niki. Oh and you just want to show me what I am dealing with? Go right ahead missy, show me everything you got in that ring this Thursday evening. I now see with your attitude that you deserve what will happen to you. What you need Niki Khan, is a humbling experience. And I am just the one to provide you with it. Even at this point, Most people probably don't recognize me and even more I would assume just don't care about my future or what comes of it. But this week is my chance to begin to change all of that. People's perception of me. What they think when they see me, or hear my name. I can alter that now. And it all begins this week. It all begins with you Niki. We both have something to prove. But only one of our wills can burn more than the other. And mine burns as bright as the Sun. You're right Niki, I do have my whole career ahead of me. And not a single person will dictate how it goes for me, most certainly not you. I am just as excited as you are if not more for this. My chance is coming up soon. I am anxiously anticipating it. My opportunity to show all of the world what I can do when given the opportunity. This is the beginning, of my renewed Blaze of Glory!

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Tumblr_o9k6amMRZY1uxtjooo4_500
showster26
Post October 20th 2016, 12:02 am by showster26
Thursday, Cologne, Germany, 2:00 AM

(The scene opens inside a small, dimly lit bar in Cologne, Germany.  Only three souls inhabit the building on this stormy night.  The first is the bartender standing silently as he begins cleaning up the few last glasses of the evening.  Across from him sits a man in his late 30’s, who is clearly had a bit too much.)

Drunk: “…So sagt sie, warten Sie an meiner Wohnung Und ich sage ja, aber meine ist noch vier Kilometer entfernt,. HA HA HA” (And so she says wait you passed my apartment, and I say yes but mine is still four kilomoeters away)

(The bartender politely give a quick smile, just so he doesn’t have to explain why he isn’t laughing.)

Drunk: “Geben Sie mir ein anderes Bier würden Sie Freund?” (Give me another beer would you friend?)

(The bartender shakes his head no.)

Drunk: “Kommen Sie jetzt, ich bin Ihr bester Kunde.” (Come now, I am your best customer)

Bartender (sternly): “Es ist letzten letzten Anruf und Sie wissen, dass.” (its past last call and you know that.)

Drunk: “Was ist mit ihm?!?” (what about him)

(asks the drunk pointing his thumb towards the man alone at the back corner of the room.)

Bartender: “Er ist nicht trinken, in der Tat, warum Sie nicht sagen, er zu gehen?” (he’s not drinking, in fact why don’t you tell him to leave)

Drunk: “Wenn ich tun, erhalten Sie mir eine andere Runde?” (If I do will you give me another round)

Bartender (lying): “ich werde darüber nachdenken.” (I’ll think about it)

(The drunk turns spins around on his stool, and begins a slow, wobbly walk towards the man at the table.)

Drunk: “Sie dort sagt er, er ist geschlossen.”  (You there, he says they are closed)

(The man remains silent.)

Drunk: “er ist geschlossen!” (He says they are closed)

(The drunk reaches out to grab the man by the arm,  but instead it is him who is snatched up by the lapels of his jacket.)

Caine: “Stay away from me filth.”

(The drunk begins to laugh both from his drink, and his nerves.)

Drunk: “Ahh an American, I thought all your kind left last week.  The festival is over.”

Caine: “I did not come for a celebration.”

Drunk: “Oh?  And tell me what did you come here for then?”

Caine: “Because they told me to.”

Drunk (Mockingly): “Really?  I guess you must really be important if they sent you here to sit alone in the dark.  You must be their number one man.”

(The drunk begins to chuckle in amusement of his own joke.)

Caine: “Laugh while you can, soon the only sound that vermin like you shall hear will be the whaling and weeping of those who will bare witness to their great glorious fire which will consume the weak like you.”

Drunk: “Weak?  I’m stronger than any of those wrestlers who came into town yesterday.  I could beat them with one arm behind my back.”

Caine: “Prove it.”

(Caine nails the drunk right in the face sending him to the floor, leaving him face down in a poodle of blood that came spouting from the German’s broken nose.)

Bartender: “HALT!!!” (STOP!!!)

(Shouts the bartender.  Caine shots a look at him that leaves the Bartender paralyzed with fear.  Caine turns his focus back to the drunk on the floor.  He grabs his right arm by the wrist and extends it to where the arm is completely straight.)

Drunk: “Wait, what are you doing?!?  Stop please, nien, NIEN!!!” (No, NO)

(Caine brings his boot down against the elbow joint, breaking the drunk’s arm.  The drunk screams in agony as he clutches his wounded appendage.)

Caine: “Listen carefully, Putrid filth like you are blinded by your pursuit of pleasure.  You are consumed  by your never ending gluttony and lust.  You are so greedy for each that you do not see the truth.  That THEY ARE COMING!  Nothing can stop them, nothing can delay them, nothing can convince them to spare any of the week, incompetent mongrels that have poisoned and corrupted this world.  Nothing will save you Jon!”

Drunk: “Who is Jon, what are you talking about?!?”

(The drunk howls in pain as Caine lays several hard stomps on his damaged arm against the hardwood floor.)
Caine: “You still don’t get it you.  You can make light of me, you can mock me, you can even deny that I am the one they sent, but you cannot deny THEM or their desires.  What they desire most right now is to make an example of you.  You who had everything handed to you.  You who greedily desired even more than that.  You who has schemed and manipulated, and cheated to acquire all that you covet.  You will be the first lamb to the slaughter.  You will be the first demonstration of their power.  See when you fall it will show that NONE are safe.  Not the rich, not the poor, not those who seek only earthly pleasures, not those who with false hope kneel before idols, none of the inept weaklings who infect, and turn this world rotten will be spared. 
You Jon, you claim to be strong, you claim to be a survivor, but rest assured you will be consumed by FIRE just like the rest of the heathens.  I wish I could save you, I wish I could.  But neither man nor beast, nothing, and nobody, can.  So please Spare yourself any more than need be.  Do no stirrrrr up their anger against you.  Because the time is at hand, and your judgment may yet be swift.  Do not bring about more agony upon yourself do not…”

(Caine stops suddenly mid-speech, his eyes are wide and glazed over.  His mouth slightly agape.  Silently he just stands there for a long moment or two before nodding his head yes.)

Caine: “I understand.  Jon McAdams, they have already determined your Judgement.  You will not receive a single goddamn shred of mercy.  Your flesh shall be torn from your body.  The streets will run red with your blood. You will beg for an end to the suffering you will experience, but it shall not come.  You will plead and offer sacrifice, but it will not save you from the onslaught that prepares the way.  Your agony will be the example to which other will point to, the one that acted as a symbol for reign that is coming.  ITS COMING!”

Drunk (sniveling): “Its coming, it coming I understand, just please let me go!”

Caine: “JON MCADAMS YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF THE WRATH YOU HAVE BROUGHT UPON YOURSELF!  YOUR DAYS OF LIVING IN COMFORT ARE AT AN END, AND LIKE A DEAD BRANCH OFF A TREE, YOU WILL BE CUT DOWN FROM YOUR HIGH PLACE MADE INTO KINDLING! THIS SUNDAY WILL BE THE BEGINNING OF THE END! THE END OF YOU, THE END OF YOUR KIND OF WRETCHED HEATHENS WHO’S VERY EXSISTANCE IS LIKE A FOUL STENCH THAT FILLS THE AIR, THIS SUNDAY WILL BEGET THE END OF AGES!!!!”

(Caine takes several deep breaths as the drunk on the floor weeps in fear)

Caine: “They have told me it must be so.”

(Caine charges in and blast the drunk upside the head with a running punt kick to the skull!  A long few tense moments pass as Caine stares down at the unconscious drunk with a blank expression painted on his face.)

Bartender: “ICH RUFE DIE POLIZEI, JETZT AB!!!” (I’M CALLING THE POLICE, LEAVE NOW)

(Caine turns his gaze to the screaming bartender.  Slowly, he turns and approaches him.  The Bartender back peddles till he bumps into the liquor bottle lined shelf behind him.)

Caine: “You fear me?  Who am I that you would?  It not me that you need to…”

(The bartender trembles nervously in place expecting the worst.  Caine simply turns away and walks out the door into the rainy night.)

Caine (distantly): “Rain, The glorious Reign.  It must be so.”

The End.
Ross Vegas
Post October 19th 2016, 11:06 pm by Ross Vegas
Inches away. How else can you describe that Glass Gauntlet match? I had it in the bag, I hit the Royal Flush, I had Drake Jaeger hooked. That win was mine. He wasn't getting up! If Raymundo Rhyse didn't swoop in you'd be looking at your new number one contender right here. That's a fact. Now I'm justifiably in a position I'd rather not be in, but the cream will rise to the top... OOOOHHHH YEAAAAHHH! I'm the Cream of the Crop, impossible to top, never gonna stop, time to drop Aatrox. I don't know much about this guy. He's big. He's "hardcore". His moveset consists mostly of chokeslams. You know what they say though: the bigger they are, the harder they fall. I'm gonna lift this 300+ pounder up like it's nothing and hit the Royal Flush on him, quick and clean. Without breaking a sweat! Pure strength and athleticism, yeah. Aatrox and his fatceps are no match for these pythons, jack. It's go time. Ross Vegas gets back his momentum in grand fashion this Friday. Be there. 

I may have gotten knocked down a peg at House of Glass, but if you think that means I'm gonna quit, you got another thing coming. A wise movie character once told me that the world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows. It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. I AIN'T GONNA LET IT! It ain’t about how hard you hit. It’s about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Ross Vegas is a winner, and I don't care what I have to do, I will get some gold around my waist in the near future. By any means necessary. When the odds are stacked against you, you adapt, or perish. I AIN'T GONNA DIE, BABY! ROSS VEGAS IS A WINNER!
Consuela Rose Ava
Post October 19th 2016, 10:52 pm by Consuela Rose Ava
“Be Careful.”—Empire
You know what?

I looked up to you, Aria. I was inspired by your fast rise to success. I saw you be in EAW and one month later, you became Empress of Elite. You used that opportunity to skyrocket you to the top. You used that opportunity to become one of the biggest threats in the Vixens Division. Whenever I named dropped you, you could see the smile on my face. It was because if you could have been a star here, perhaps, it would be the same story with me. I was wrong. It hasn’t been that same story. I’ve been here since July and it’s been nothing special. I wasted one month facing nobodies like Erica Ford over and over again. I took ANY opponent EAW gave me. Each time, I was successful. Each time, I exemplified why I shouldn’t waste my time facing Vixens that should be used as enhancement talent. I thought Empress of Elite was going to be my moment. I thought Empress of Elite was going to be my platform to shine on. It should have been my moment. I was the best Vixen in my block. Hell, I was competition that everyone else should have taken seriously. Not Veena Adams, not Tarah Nova, not Cailin Dillon and especially not you, Aria. Me. Consuela. When I came to EAW, I wanted to take a different approach. I wanted to be the good cop to Cameron’s bad cop. I wanted to do things my way. What did that get me? A bunch of unoriginal fucks telling me how I’m only in EAW because of my sister? How I never had to work hard for anything in my life? You women have already come to the conclusion that they know who I am. They think they know how I operate. What you thought you think of me is all incorrect. Thank you for clarifying that, Aria. Thank you for being the only Vixen that is going to use the same boring content with me. I try not to do the same thing in return, I really don’t. For months, I have witnessed the mockery this Vixens Division has been through. For months, I have seen the focus gone from the two Vixen titles to insecurities, to pettiness to everything that is not relevant. Each time I tuned into EAW programing, it would make me cringe to see all of you Vixens focusing on your personal lives rather than the titles. It was at that moment I realized that the Vixen titles were not the focal points in the Division. It became a second priority for you. The first priority? Making a stable. And for what? To gloat about your glory? Because it’s the only way you can think of to solidify your friendship? Honestly, I’m the one to leave friendships out of my career. Why? Because it interferes with my goals? Just like what happened to you at one point and I feel like in some sort of way, it’s coming back. You’re losing touch of what’s important to you. Come back, Aria.

I look out for, Cameron. No matter if she was alone or an OG Vixen, I will look out for her no matter what. I get that our sisterhood is something most people don’t quite understand. No one can understand the connection twins have unless you were a twin for yourself. We were together in the womb and we’ll be together till death. You can’t get Cameron without Consuela. EAW did not have Consuela for the longest time. You saw Cameron Ella Ava. All alone. Ready to fight to survive. She did exactly that. There was no mention of me. The Avas been through Thanksgivings and Christmases without the body of Consuela roaming around the Ava Family home. I decided that I would do what Cameron did and that was fight to survive. I did that and it was great to not feel like a twin, but as I look at it right now, I’m always going to have that twin stigma for me. When people think of me, they are always going to think of Cameron. That is something that I am going to have to accept. The thing you are wondering is why? Why didn’t I come to EAW with Cameron? Why wasn’t I by Cameron’s side when she won the Vixens Championship for the first time? Why was I never by her side when she was going through pain, anger, heartbreak? That’s because I know that each time Cameron goes through that alone, she becomes an even stronger person. There goes the cliché: “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.” Another question you may have is why I helped Cameron defeat you on the very first episode of Empire? Is it against the rules to look out for your sister every now and then? Is it the wrong thing to help people who I think are in need? If you see a lost puppy in the street, are you not going to help it? Are you going to tell me if it were Cailin or Tarah in a state of trouble, you wouldn’t be there to help them? I mean, you are a team. You are one unit. Whatever pain Cailin or Tarah must feel should impact you in some sort of way. It’s the exact same way with me, Aria. Whatever happens to Cameron, it impacts me. I feel her pain. I feel her agony in the ring. I will do whatever it takes to make thing easier for her. You can make it seem like Cameron’s not capable of defeating you, but the fact states: she has already beaten you. If you were smart of enough, you should have dusted yourself and moved on. You could have find lower leveled Vixen to beat. Nah, instead, you were a sore loser and made this into a bigger situation than it needed to. Aria Jaxon always has to been on top you probably said to yourself! You know, Aria. It’s not too late to back down. To be honest, it would be the smartest thing you do all week.

Have I faced anyone like you? Or have I faced better than you? I guess, we’ll find that out on Empire. I don’t know about you, but I’m real excited to be stepping into the ring against you. Not only do I have you as an opponent, but I got my darling sister to watch me in action. There is a part of me that needs to step up to the plate. I got a former Empress of Elite and Vixens Champion on the opposite side of the ring. I get to be in the presence of an OG Vixen. What else could I ask for? A victory? That is all I want this week. You can make it seem like you have this match in the bag, but remember the last time that type of attitude cost you? It costed you a victory on the first episode of Empire. You were so confident that you would defeat Cameron. You had two victories over her. It seemed like nothing or no one was going to ruin that for you. Well, isn’t it crazy how things can change in the span of a few weeks. I finally get an opponent that would be such a freaking waste of time. I finally get an opponent who will push me to be my best. Can you imagine what a victory over you would do to me? If I get a victory over the Young Lions Cup Holder, it should put me right in front to challenge you for that! I’m probably the BIGGEST competition that you will ever get for the cup? Lucas Johnson? No! Kenny Drake? Nah. BB Vita. Not a freaking chance. You might be right about something, Aria. I may be a little over my head, but it’s fun to think of the possibilities that could happen when we face each other. Perhaps instead of being inspired by you, I’m supposed to destroy you. Think about it? Maybe, instead of singing praises about how Aria Jaxon did it all in one year than most of the locker room will do in their entire careers, I’m supposed to be the woman that destroys everything that Aria Jaxon is to the EAW Universe. This hype about how she’s so great and nothing can stop her will all die. No one will believe it anymore. As that great talk about you dies, the talk about how Consuela Rose Ava is so brilliant will soon rise up from the ashes of the hype and talk everyone gives you. How do you think about that Aria? I don’t personally care about what you think, but I love the idea. It would be such a wonderful way to knock you off the pedestal that you have placed underneath you for so long. No one should be as overconfident as you, Aria. Isn’t that the reason why you lost the Vixens Championship in the first place? Now, it could be the one reason why that Young Lions Cup will no longer be in your possession to hold.

There you go! I knew, you were going to say that! I knew, you were going to call me a groupie, a fan girl for the OG Vixens. Did it ever cross your mind that I’m supportive of whatever Cameron does? That’s not called being a groupie, that’s being called a good sister. Perhaps, you should try it sometime. Instead of attempting to look down on me, shouldn’t The Sirens love every new Vixen that walks into those doors. Still, you’re telling me the same bullshit over “they look down” to me? I don’t care what anyone thinks of me. The only opinion that matters to me is Cameron’s. The only person I care about in EAW is Cameron. The only person I would take a bullet for is Cameron. Do you have the same sisterly love for your fellow Sirens that I have for Cameron? If so, then you have no right to tell me how supportive I should be for a sister. Aria, I thought you were going to shut it when it came to the unoriginal bullshit? Now, I see you using it as a crutch to get under my skin? You want to see a reaction out of me? Too bad, people don’t get what they want in life. You’re not going to get a victory over me. A victory over me is going to be way beyond your reach. You haven’t faced me in the ring and I believe it’s best for you not to jump to conclusions about winning a match. I’m not going to be an easy victory. I’m not going to be in the list of hopeless victories that Vixens couldn’t even stand a chance against you. If you think that I’m going to be the less talented twin in the ring, you should be prepared to take the comment back because I think that you and me have the capabilities to steal the show. I’m not a loss puppy. I don’t need anyone’s help for guidance. I don’t need someone like you telling me that I need to breakout. I’m going to breakout. I’m going to be the breakout star of Empire. I am going to be the one Vixen that surprises everyone! Hell, you might see me get a shot at the Vixens Championship. I’m confident in my talents. I’m confident about who I am as a person. You may think that I have nothing to offer at all. You may think that I’m talking nonsense. You may think that I’m easy to be manipulated, but perhaps, out of the two of us, I’m the one with a straight head. I’m the one with the correct mindset and it’s you that needs to open her eyes and realize that whatever she thinks is going to work in the ring against me is going to miserably fail and fall flat on her face. I’m getting that victory over you, Aria. You won’t handle that another Ava defeats you and I cannot wait to see the reaction on you face when I defeat you.
Impact
Post October 19th 2016, 10:00 pm by Impact
“I recite a stupid pseudo-intellectual quote at the beginning of every one of my promos because I’m a jackass.” - Matt Miles. No, really.

Congratulations, Matt Miles. You’re the equivalent of the loser rambling on endlessly in the ancient Italian language thinking people are actually impressed. You think you’re brilliant, don’t you, Miles? Like that honor student whose parents didn’t let anybody forget the fact by putting cutesy little stickers on the back of their minivans, you’re good at everything and yet nobody cares because despite how hard you’ve pushed yourself to be a legitimate threat for the title, you’re still just another guy on the payroll. You ain’t special. You probably think I spend time in the locker room cursing your existence, thinking if only you weren’t around that my pathway to a seventh World Title reign would be clear. Truth is? I don’t think about you at all. That’s why while you’ve gone out of your way to run my name through the mud this week, while you’re crying about fairness and undergoing some lame existential crisis talking about how it doesn’t really matter or affect you regardless of who becomes President, I’ve been preparing for Shock Value. You think you’re two steps ahead of me because you’re talking the talk while I’ve chosen to take a backseat over the past couple of months so that guys like yourself could have the opportunity to let their talent shine through. In reality, you’re two steps behind me because you’re jumping from “my title opportunity is going to be tarnished by the inclusion of Y2Impact” to “I don’t care that he’s in this match” within literally a matter of seconds. You vacillate from position to position, stance to stance even worse than all the fickle fans in the crowd who go from cheering one guy to the next without taking a good hard look at their own damn selves in the mirror. You’re the type of guy who likes to think he’s self-aware, knows his own flaws and strengths, but is actually completely oblivious. You like to think you’re the smartest guy in the room at any given moment — and don’t say you don’t, like I can’t read your body language when it’s as if you’d rather do anything else than stand in a room with Flannery McCoy putting a microphone up to your face — but the truth is you’re a dense thickheaded sonuvabitch, and the truth of that truth is that it doesn’t matter at all because you’ve sunk your teeth so deep in this bed of falsehoods you’ve made that it’s far too late to get up now. You’ve willfully blinded yourself, and I’m perfectly fine with that. Elated, even. Because when the two of us knot up on Voltage, you’re gonna need your eyes, and if those lines you’ve been pretending are the gospel truth are any indication, you’re not gonna have them. You think it’s unfair that I’ve been given the treatment of royalty while you’ve had to live the humble life of a servant just to get a foot higher on the social hierarchy. The fact of the matter is that I worked for every opportunity I receive, every championship match that comes my way — everything. The problem is that we live in a society full of recency bias from wrestlers like you that will promise anything to guarantee themselves a spot… Only to ultimately fulfill nothing. If this is a “what have you done for me lately?” society as you seem to suggest, then why don’t we just take a gander over our individual accomplishments and success in the past year’s time? Who am I kidding, a gander? I’d be surprised if you had the attention span to take a look through the corner of your eye, let alone anything else. You talked about the Presidential election before concluding that it doesn’t really matter — it won’t have any effect on you. It certainly won’t help you win the EAW Championship, but if this election season has brought us nothing else, it is truly great us citizens have been afforded the many various benefits of fact checkers. So in an analogy where I am the de facto President of Voltage, no disrespect to Carlos Rosso — a great man who values his biggest guns — I’ll bring out the fact checkers! But fortunately for all of you, you don’t have to go to my website, ‘cause I’ll tell you right now what’s happened in the past year. I conquered over thirty-nine other elitists and vixens in the biggest Grand Rampage match in history to force my way into a match at Pain for Pride that NOBODY thought I’d be in. To force my way into the headliner. Maybe that’s what you mean when you talk about “name value and reputation” earning me the appointment as Team Captain of Voltage at Territorial Invasion. Or is that not quite good enough? How about when I secured Hexa-gun’s control of Voltage? Did you just suddenly forget those things? Of course you didn’t. You know full well that I’ve gone the extra mile in reestablishing myself as a dynamic force in EAW over the past year and a half. I’ve turned chickenshit into chicken salad on more occasions than I can count. You, on the other hand? You did the impossible and joined the esteemed ranks of such other greats as Eddie Mack when you had an opportunity to win a World Championship and you fell flat on your fucking face. Don’t think I don’t know what you’re going to say before you even say it — “I learned from my failures, but instead of being crushed by them, I will build from them. I’m so much more well-equipped to handle these kind of endeavors in the future because of what I experienced in the past.” Do you tell yourself those things in the shadows where nobody can see you as a tear streams down your cheek? I don’t know if you learned anything about being successful by losing a World Championship match, but maaaan, I hope you AT LEAST learned how to take an ass-beating ‘cause I’m about to deliver the biggest one you’ve taken in your whole fucking life on Voltage. Maybe your glorious and memorable experiences of failing to win championships and being a pitiful career underachiever will come in handy in that case, and I sure hope so, ‘cuz they sure as hell aren’t going to help you beat me. 

And then what’s more, you’ve got the fucking nerve to claim I’m the worst “main eventer” of 2016? The steam hasn’t even risen from the cup of your fucking coffee in the main event yet, but suddenly you got the balls to criticize me? Shit, I thought I was supposed to be the old veteran on his last legs unable to recall events from the past accurately, turns out you’re the one with the selective memory. How many Grand Rampages have you won? Zero. How many World Championships have you won? Zero. My championship wins and accolades don’t mean I’m better than anyone right now — the default response from unoriginal phony fake-tough clowns like you whenever I mention them — sure, but guess what? That’s not what I’m saying. At all. I’m going to explain it to you in the clearest possible terms to avoid any confusion. You don’t even know what it’s like to be in the headlining main event of an FPV for the most prestigious title in the business, and you’re already faking it like you’ve been there before when you don’t have a single clue how to handle the atmosphere — how to rise to it, how to rise above it. My accomplishments, if they don’t mean that I’m better than you right now, without a doubt they’re undeniable proof that I actually know what it’s like to participate on the grand stage tread upon only by the strongest gladiators among us. And if that’s how preparedness is determined in this industry, and I see no reason to think otherwise, all you can do is admit that you don’t know what exactly to expect at Shock Value. Worse than that, you don’t even know what to expect this Sunday. You talk about all these losses and no-contests I’ve had next to my name over the past month. You’re obviously expecting some other wrestler to show up against you on Voltage — I don’t know that guy, maybe you should file a missing person’s report, put his face on the back of a milk carton, whatever. I DO know the guy that on numerous occasions brought truth to impossibility, swung from one end of the pendulum to the other like nothing, who zagged when guys like you zigged and adapted to the changing times of every era so smoothly that it never mattered who the champion was or what the year was. It still doesn’t matter. I’m in excellent shape. If I wasn’t this well-conditioned, I’d be a sitting duck. But while other wrestlers have been content to go quietly into the night and fade into the afterglow of history, I’m still around because my passion for this business is greater than you can possibly fathom. Challenges that have proven insurmountable for guys like yourself are fucking cakewalks for me, kid. And, hey, word of advice, I wouldn’t be talking about “participation trophies” if I had to walk in the shoes of a loser that can’t brag or boast about any achievements or World Title wins because all he’s ever done in his piece of shit career is gain and lose momentum. MOMENTUM. That’s all you’ve ever had, all you’ve ever gained or lost. No World Championships to speak of. Right now, just like around this time last year, you’ve got momentum. It’s always been amusing to me how a guy gets a title opportunity and suddenly he transforms from the soft-voiced timid little pussy he normally is into some big, lumbering giant for whom no obstacle is too great. That’s what you are now, Matt. On an average day, you’re no better than Matt fucking Ryder complaining about how he was dicked around and wrongfully leapfrogged for championship opportunities by other wrestlers. Since you were made the number one contender, suddenly you’re movie star Matthew fucking McConaughey, you’ve got a ten-inch cock, and twenty-eight supermodel wives at your beck and call. Let me get on my Cronkite and give you a newsflash before I give you another chance to fabricate more bullshit fiction stories about me — I am STILL the Quintessential Champion. I am STILL The Machine. You call what I did against Aren Mstislav “failing to win.” Well, the first time Aren squared up with me, he found himself nursing injuries after being thrown off the stage. You think that was by chance rather than design? No. I hurt my prey because like a man who always dresses to impress, that’s what people notice. That’s what sticks with the audience, with the General Manager. That’s what convinced Carlos Rosso to put me in an EAW Championship match against Aren Mstislav — a match I would have won had some mossy-haired troll not interfered. But you aren’t going to mention either of those things because they’re inconvenient truths for you. A month from now, I’ll be the EAW Champion and you’ll still be hung up over Territorial Invasion, in disbelief of the fact that I could go from the figurative outhouse that is being eliminated first in a match you’re supposed to be leading your team in… Straight to the penthouse that is capturing the EAW Championship. And despite it all, at the end of the day, you’ll still claim you’ve got the “Midas Touch.” Even when you were failing miserably and struggling to stay afloat next to your peers, you still laid claim to that. On Voltage, and at Shock Value, I show Matt Miles something even he will be able to see — that, in fact, the man with the “Midas Touch” is just a guy that receives a piece of coal every time he gets near the gold.

Last edited by The Machine on October 20th 2016, 12:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Jon McAdams
Post October 19th 2016, 9:11 pm by Jon McAdams

Jon McAdams
The Survivor
Voltage #2

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 New_york_city_skyline_at_night-t2
Wake up, Little Danny

The camera opens up on a shot of New York City at night. It glows brightly as it pans back over the shoulder of Jon McAdams. He's wearing a peacoat with a scarf, a bowlers hat and his arms are crossed. He pulls the pipe from his mouth and spreads his arms to either side as the camera pans behind him revealing the rest of the city from atop the skyscraper.

“Look at this, little Danny!”, McAdams heartily yells. “How did you miss this? This beauty! This gorgeous accomplishment of man! This incredible feat built and held together by the strong! From up here you can't see those who slog at the bottom and beg for their days to end. You don't see the meek who would “inherit” the earth. You're right about that. That will never happen because the weak either become strong or are dead by the wayside.”

McAdams turns to the camera with that wicked grin on his face and takes a puff of his pipe. He puts his hands in his pocket and takes a step away the ledge.

“Little Danny, you've spent so much time in the dirt and the muck being a slave to your false master you've forgotten who you are. You see Little Danny. I, too, use to be a tool to be used by my adoptive family, as a form of entertainment. A shell of a man, indoctrinated to believe that my family was all I'd ever have. That their every whim was God's very word and that without them I am nothing. I was once known simply as “The Tiger of House Murdoch”. A monster of a youth whose only purpose was to fight. It wasn't until I realized my potential. It wasn't until I realized my strength and power that I found I could overcome the ones who claimed they love me. The ones who claimed they had my best interests. I broke free and it was from this that I grew into the man that stands before you. And my family? They're in jail and I now. The sole owner of their fortune. I am The Survivor and that's how I play the game. It's only when you learn that you don't need them to win. You don't need anyone to succeed. That it's off your back and your hard work alone that you get to where you need to be that you start to reach your full potential. But that's where we differ Little Danny.”

McAdams steps towards a pile of wood and paper and picks up a gallon bucket to Gas and begins to pour it onto the pile.

“Unlike your Master, my parents were real. Unlike you, I didn't shrivel away from my existence. You let your inadequacies and your defeats warp you to until you became nothing. Until you became Solomon Caine. I have no interest in Solomon Caine. That is a mask. A lie. That is weakness incarnate. You look out at this city and instead of seeing something you fought for and believed in, you gave into the sadness of defeat. Little Danny. You make me sick. And that's not just cause you're hideously malformed and burnt body is an affront to the eyes. But because you are the embodiment of everything wrong with society. Don't blame the strong for your weakness. Don't pawn off your sadness on your false master. Wake up. Wake up from this terrible nightmare you've put yourself in or you'll never make it here.”

McAdams holds up a picture of Danny Rodriguez with his military squad. The faces of his team are burned out.

“This is the man I want to fight. Someone who is real. Someone who believed in something real. Someone who fought for what he believed in. With dreams and aspirations, and purpose. Not a slave to madness. Little Danny. The only sentence that will be carried out this Sunday is the one that puts Solomon Caine down permanently. The only thing that will be uprooted is your belief in your false Master. The more I watch you, the more I'm intrigued, the more I want to free you from this prison. I'm going to remind you of the life you're missing as you piss it away lost in your failure. All of this that you're missing, little Danny.”

McAdams throws his arm and pointing too the city.

“My dreams, my goals and accomplishments don't stop in a match with you and this sunday, I'm going to show you just how real I am and how false your Master, when I beat you, 1,2,3, in the center of the ring, you will wonder where is your master. As you rage forward relentlessly, and you are outsmarted and outmaneuvered, you will learn that you cannot run on the will of another and the only way to be strong is to stand on your own two feet.”

Jon McAdams lights a match and uses it to re ignite his pipe.

Why do you care so much suddenly?,” Gary pipes in from off camera. He is sitting nearby holding a microphone. McAdams throws the match in the fire and grins wildly again.

“Because we're both survivors of something dreadful but only one of us was really able to adapt. Because we both are mad but I want to see, just how far it goes. I want to see if little Danny is still in there. If I can bring him back or break him further. Oh Little Danny. It's time to wake up and come to terms with your nightmare. As for Solomon Caine, this sunday, your dream is over.” McAdams throws Danny Rodriguez’s photo into the fire. “You will burn.”

Last edited by Jon McAdams on October 20th 2016, 12:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Nobi
Post October 19th 2016, 9:06 pm by Nobi
4 points dummies!

That’s right, 4 points. I have the highest points out of everybody else in this New Breed Scramble Series. I’m currently the ONLY ONE that is undefeated and unstoppable in this New Breed Scramble Series. That’s great isn’t it? I made a BIG turn after I suffered some failures. I made a HUGE improvment after I suffered losing streaks months ago. To those who keep supporting me in my best days and my worst days, thank you very much. And to those who keep underestimating me, don’t worry, I’ll just take it as a motivation.

Yes, yes, I’m talking about you, Nick Angel. You called me a weak-minded individual, ok, but let me remind you once again. Who has the highest points in this Scramble Series? ME. Who is currently undefeated and unstoppable in this Scramble Series? ME. How do I do it though? It’s because I have the mind, the brain, and the intelligent to smoke dummies. But not only that, I also have the technical ability to balance my mind too. Yes, that’s right, I honestly believe I’m one if not, the best techincal wrestler that EAW has to offer. My techincal ability is a top notch, it’s my fighting style, it’s my art. Maybe that’s something you wish you have Nick. You see, for 5 YEARS you keep experimenting your style Nick. You keep changing your wrestling style, you keep trying to find your style, but has it lead you to a belt? No it hasn’t. Do you think you have the killer instict you claimed you have? No you don’t. You are just being delusional Nick. You beat Chris Elite, I gave you that, I beat Rex McAllister, the man that made you taped out. I beat Whiskey Jack, the man that you beat with your own cheap dirty tactics. I made him tap out in SECONDS, so please, what makes YOU think you have the killer instict? What makes YOU think you are beter than me Nick? Do I see myself being a successfull winner? Yes I do Nick. You might have more experience than me, but I sure as hell better wrestler than you, and I sure as hell much smarter than you. Would it mean something in MY long run? Yes it will. Why? Because it will always feel so good to earn a success sooner than a dummy who has stucked in this company for years and has accomplished nothing.

I’m so sorry if I can’t give you a compliment Nick, because truthfully, as good as you are, I’m just better than you in every aspects.

Oh, I haven’t offered a shake hands to anybody else Nick, so are you really that ignorant? Well then, you can ignore me and my speech all you want, the truth is, I’m just going to beat you. If you can’t wait to reach your destinity....well I’m sorry, just wait longer.
Cleopatra: Empire GM
Post October 19th 2016, 6:08 pm by Cleopatra: Empire GM
Veena Adams, SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

As Empire General Manager, I have done nothing more but a splendid job handling the mood swings of all these Vixen competitors. Empire has quickly and will continue to tally up more views and fans long as I'm in position to take control. Look at my resume, Ms. Adams, I have managed Dynasty and brought it out of the gutter when most of there legends either retired or left. I have managed world champions, even led and directed Showdown to it's highest mounts. Clearly, there is no other person good enough to do this job than I, Cleopatra, the longest reigning Vixens champion in EAW history! 

Now that we have the preface of my speech out the way, allow me to state facts to your whining sacked mouth. 

I don't know how to book? B**** Please! You better be happy to even have a match on MY show. What have you done to deserve better? You talk about attention whores when you're in the ring wearing panties every single damn match! I should fine you for being overly dressed explicitly but why would I do that if MY show is making money off it? You're like my very own free prostitute and I'm your pimp.

You're the only person relevant in your tag match? Name one thing you have done more relevant than Alexis Diemos, Briana Taylor and especially Stephanie Matsuda?!

I've done suckee suckee to get in power? Stop tacking on your own business to someone else to cover up your own shame to even being brought in EAW! Oh no wait...

I'm overrated? The only reason I'm even Hall of Famer or longest reigning Vixen champion is because I succeeded when the Vixens division was at its lowest point???

B**** The only reason you're even here is because of your uncle. I rest my case. 

And even then, the only reason the Vixens division is still alive was because of me or else you might not even be competing in an EAW ring regardless of leeching off your uncle. There probably wouldn't even be a freakin' Empire show!

You want to get booked better? Do me a favor, stick to what you do best! Keep posting work-out photos so all the horny men and women can drool all over you. That way, you can ante-up the ratings otherwise, stick your sorry a** to what I have planned for you and EARN your spot ahead of these other three individuals, Ms. "Killer the Ratings."

THIS goes to any other Vixen that feel the need to verbally attack their boss, I will continue to remain calm during our televised time but don't tempt me. I'm still capable of brainwashing whatever sick diease you have installed in yourself with words of my own. 

Test Me NOT. ; )
Aria Jaxon
Post October 19th 2016, 4:58 pm by Aria Jaxon
HELPING HANDS -- ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO.

Last Sunday, in Dubai…

Aria cradled her Young Lions Cup in one arm as she walked through the curtain. The other hand was on the small of her back, the area that had taken the brunt of the hit after that last clothesline sent both her and Kenny Drake over the top rope and tumbling to the floor. They’d both been splayed out on the arena floor, and she’d tried to get her bearings back as quick as she could after it happened. The sudden uptick in applause had caught her off-guard, though. She’d briefly wondered why the crowd had gone as ballistic as they did, and then she’d looked up…

“You’re welcome.”

Aria stopped walking and turned on her heel when a familiar voice cut through the backstage chatter. Carson Ramsay stood a few paces behind her, arms folded across his chest and a knowing smile on his face. The Californian huffed and rolled her eyes, approaching him. Annoyance hung on her voice.

“I had it under control, asshole,” the Vixen scoffed. She stared daggers at Carson for a second before her features softened a little. Aria shook her head. “You’re lucky we’re friends.” The last time she’d seen him, he was hopping over the barricade like an Olympic hurdler and getting the fuck outta Dodge before the rest of Wolvesden could get him.

Carson’s hands dropped to his sides and he laughed. “Oh, really now? You think I ran out there because of you? Be careful not to flatter yourself, Jaxon.”

Aria’s eyes narrowed. “I know why the fuck you were there, Slim Shady, don’t insult my intelligence.” She furrowed her brow. “You’ve had how many chances to cave that hipster’s head in and you picked now to wanna do something? Sure. Whatever. Chalk it all up to the vendetta, but we both know that’s a lie.”

The much-taller Carson loomed over Aria, and he stared down at her for a second before trying -- and failing -- to stifle another laugh. “You’re gonna stand here and pretend like you’re mad at me or something? Emphasis on “pretend”. You’re bad at this.” He reached down and used a hand to floof Aria’s hair around before she promptly swatted it away. She pointed a finger at him as if to say she was about to kill him.

“I...I’m not mad,” Aria finally remarked. She sighed, running a hand through her hair. “But there are plenty of other people who I would’ve killed for running out there the way you did. I just know I could’ve put him away, that’s it. I know you got your issues with him, too. You felt like you were killing two birds with one stone; getting even with him and helping me out, but I didn’t need the help.”

Carson nodded and held his hands up as if to say he didn’t mean any harm. “Fair enough.” He paused for a moment. “For what it’s worth, I know you could’ve handled it, but I also know it could’ve gotten bad. That goon squad he walks around with would’ve been on you in no time, at the rate you were going. You were kicking his ass. I don’t think they would’ve let him lose.”

The Vixen pursed her lips, giving Carson a once-over and exhaling sharply. Seemed as though she always seemed to surround herself with dudes who didn’t have any qualms about getting their own heads taken off -- Aren, Nas, DEDEDE Meth, and yes, even Carson. Especially Carson. “I hope you know what you’re doing. Whatever you got planned, I just hope it’s gonna get you the closure you want.”

The Turkish national raised an eyebrow. “Do I look like I have a plan?”

Aria laughed. “Never.” She rolled her neck to either side. “Now, if you’ll excuse me, I got a Russian to go find.”

To answer your question, Consuela -- yes, I love Tarah and Cailin dearly, and I wouldn’t think twice about running down that ramp if it seemed like they needed me. I know that as the landscape of Empire changes more and more drastically with every changing moment, now is the time to keep those closest to you even closer. Once you figure out who you can trust, you cling to them. You watch their six, and they watch yours. See, I know how your sister and her friends operate. I know they’re not put off by the idea of laying a two-on-one or three-on-one beatdown on any one of us because they’re not above playing dirty. And in that situation, I’d feel compelled to jump in. I’d risk life and limb to even the odds in a situation like that, because Tarah and Cailin are my best friends, and they mean the world to me. Still, evening the odds during a bonafide stable war is very different than sticking your nose in my business during a one-on-one match. It was just Cameron and I. Her friends were nowhere in sight, and neither were mine. We were going at it, in what was an extremely hard-fought, back-and-forth match; certainly not the one-sided massacre you and your doppelganger have falsely claimed that it was. Did you think your sister was in trouble, Consuela? I can see how, initially, you’d compare your penchant for sticking by your sister’s side to my penchant for doing the same for Cailin and Tarah, but it’s far from the same thing. There was no three-on-three bullshit going on in that main event match. For all your haughty confidence and supposed belief that I may very well be an easy mark, just the fact that you ran out there during that match contradicts everything you’ve said. If you really believed in her sister, if you really had faith in her abilities, you’d let her handle her own business, like a big girl. I wasn’t playing dirty, was I? No grabs of the tights, no rakes of the eyes, no weapons, nothing. But of course, leave it to Cameron to have an ace in the hole. When push comes to shove and the doubt starts creeping in, she needed a plan B. Aww, were you worried your sister couldn’t fend for herself against lil’ ol’ me? The “overly-confident trash” who’s using her best friends for professional gain had the big bad Hall of Famer backed into a corner so her stunt double had to play Captain Save A Ho. Cut the act, Consuela. It’s already painfully apparent to me that you’re smoking whatever your sister’s been on for months to have not regarded me as highly as I deserve, but the truth is, that shitty view of things has cost her on more than one occasion, just as it will cost you now. That’s the disadvantage you’re at, Consuela. You’ve never actually faced me. You can watch all the matches you want, study tapes to your heart’s content, but you don’t actually know shit about what going head-to-head with me entails. I’m sure you’re feeling yourself for having been able to put away Madison, and had we been seven or eight months in the past, that would’ve been something worth bragging about. When she had her head in the game and not in the clouds, that’d have been a rivalry worth bragging about. There are no transferable credits here. You don’t just get to apply momentum from one win and channel it into another because you’ve assumed that you have the leg up. I don’t care who you’ve stood across the ring from in the time that you’ve been here, Consuela. I don’t care about what you think you know or what you think you’re about to pull. Point-blank, period, you have not faced anyone like me. I’ve put myself through virtual hell to take the strides forward that I’ve taken in this company, and you think I’m sweating YOU? You think I’m trippin’ over your claims that you’re gonna step on me on your way up the ladder? People like me don’t serve as pedestals or stepping stones. People like me make history. People like me win. People like me make entire careers out of silencing people like you and shoving your bullshit delusions right back down your throat before we bury you under the weight of all the false nonsense you believe, and TRUST ME, I can’t wait for that part.

You wanna talk to me about people who are using their alliances for all the wrong things? Look at your fuckin sister! Don’t worry your little head about how things are over in Camp Sirens. Everything is just fine. I suggest you turn inward, in a sense, if you’re looking for people to criticize. The OG Vixens think they’re above the rest of us. They look down on every single one of us. With a snap of their fingers, they’d crush any one of us under their heel if they felt like it, and if you think that doesn’t include you, you’re insane. You’re the new girl on the block, remember? You certainly like to remind people of the fact constantly, of how you intend to be THE breakout Vixen of 2016 or whatever. You’re brand new. You have no accolades to your name. They look down on girls just like you. You think, while you’re out here flying their flag and being their groupie, they look at you as their equal? You think any of them, including your sister, would jump in the way you “saved” her? You’re a fucking sheep, Consuela, just ingesting all of their propaganda and holier than thou nonsense before you regurgitate it. You can sing their praises all you want. You can hype them up, you can speak highly of them, you can scream about how wonderful they are to kingdom come, but you’re an outsider. You’re not an OG, you’re not a part of their little club; you’re on the outside looking in, and if you wanna let them play you for a fool, I suppose that’s your business. What are you, the president of their fan club? That must sting. It occurred to me that you feel like you have ground to make up. You see the marks your sister has hit, and you wanna do all of that and more. Proximity to her doesn’t guarantee anything to you, though. You wasted plenty of time pondering what’ll go down if any of The Sirens were to turn on each other, but it won’t happen. In case you haven’t noticed, staying loyal wasn’t really a problem for Cailin and I last time around. And Tarah? Well, once you’ve got her loyalty, you got it for good, so I ain’t worried. We’re all on the same wavelength, and we closed in our ranks too, unlike the OGs who’ve got you following them around like a lost puppy. How long until you’re not content with your spot anymore, Consuela? How long until the fan club president goes full-on Yolanda Saldivar and takes out the Selena she can’t stand to see stealing her shine? You were whining about how I’m selfish and how I hoard opportunities for myself, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. If you were as good as you say you are, you wouldn’t be waiting for anyone’s hand-me-downs. You wouldn’t be complaining about opportunities because you’d have no trouble seizing them for yourself. Everything I do, I do it so we all as athletes are seen in the light that we deserve. I don’t do it so envious flavors of the month like you can criticize me for putting my God-given talents to use, then pat themselves on the back when the Vixens as a whole are given praise as if you as an individual actually did something to contribute. You have a choice to make. You can go and be the breakout star you wanna be, or you can continue to be the cog in the machine that you are now. It’s entirely up to you. Maybe you got more nerve than I thought you did. Maybe you are all about making your own lane for yourself, and that’s why you’re all gung-ho ahead of this match. Beating me would open doors. It would make people stand up and take notice. If Consuela Rose Ava was to somehow pull a win out of her ass against the Young Lions Cup holder, man, that would make waves. That’s your plan, isn’t it? Usurp the Queen of the New Breed and base your entire identity around the possibility of me having an off night? Don’t get ahead of yourself, boo. Your best-laid plans are about to go up in smoke. You’re not attaining the bragging rights that would come with defeating me. Your plan may seem foolproof to you, but all I can hope is that you’ve got a plan B. Line up a plan C and D, just in case. Believe me, you’ll need them.
Post October 19th 2016, 3:56 pm by MTM
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” - Confucius

You know, sometimes I look back at the kid I used to be when I first stepped foot into EAW. I really do hate to be cliché but the young man I look back on was so brash and so arrogant and I think to myself just how lucky I was to have come so far in the past couple of years that I’ve been here. I was fortunate enough to have stared adversity in the face and survived and that’s not something most newcomers have the pleasure of admitting. Despite my headstrong nature and my inane ability to piss off everyone I came into contact with I still managed to survive all the way to this very moment. Despite all the trials and tribulations put in front of me, from Vic Vendetta’s weekly punishments to Scott Oasis breaking my neck to Lannister literally manhandling me at King of Elite last year, I always come back better, badder and stronger. I had something that almost no other rookie in EAW did: longevity. If you don’t believe me, just look at everyone who came before and after me. Norman Hellion? Flash in the pan. Jamie O’Hara? Flash in the pan. Ryan Savage? Barely even a spark, let alone a flash, and when he finally turned on DEDEDE like everyone knew he would he ended up fizzling into obscurity with everyone else who got too big for their britches. Hell, last year was supposed to be the big year of Xavier Williams where he conquered all comers and right as he barely scraped by into the 2016 Hall of Fame he went on to fail to defend his Hall of Fame Championship and now he’s gone with the wind.

Do you notice something in particular there? Two of those names, Xavier Williams and Jamie O’Hara, made it as the final two of the Divide & Conquer match at Territorial Invasion. The two teammates, “The Mighty Don’t Kneel”, they, along with Nathan Fiora, “won” the match for us… yet where are they now? Jamie O’Hara had a GUARANTEED World Championship match in place and now he’s gone, quite possibly forever. You know how long he was here for? Two years. TWO YEARS, THAT’S HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR HIM TO BURN HIMSELF OUT. SHIT, IT TOOK NORMAN HELLION JUST AS LONG YET THEY’RE LOOKED UPON AS ONCE IN A LIFETIME ELITISTS LIKE WE DON’T HAVE PEOPLE JUST LIKE THEM SHOW UP EVERY SIX MONTHS.

Time and time again we get Elitists who skyrocket to the top of the food chain and they eat and they eat and they eat until they get so bloated that they just can’t eat anymore… and then they choke. Again, I should be mad. I really should. I should be mad that others were handed opportunities before I was or how I had the opportunities that I did get left in ruin because of outside forces but I’m not. I don’t let the bullshit and the conspiracies and the screwjobs get to me because I know I’m more than capable of earning another opportunity… and another… and another… and another… and another until eventually someone has to give in and let me have what’s rightfully mine because I’ve busted my ass day in and day out so I KNOW that I deserve that World Championship. So I don’t bitch and moan and cry when things don’t go my way. Yeah, it’s tough but guess what? LIFE is tough. I’ve gone through twenty-five years of that and I’m nowhere near close to stopping just yet because this is my life. This is what I’ve worked for since I was a kid and finding myself in EAW alone is an accomplishment that can taken away by no one, not Y2Impact, not Aren Mstislav, not anyone. For almost three years I’ve been grinding away at the New Breed scene, at the Interwire scene, at the Pure and Hardcore scene and now finally, after everything, I was finally going to get a one on one match with a man who I am disgusted to call a former friend.

Then things changed. It’s yet to be confirmed whether or not Y2Impact will indeed be placed into my match with Aren Mstislav, it’s safe to say that that will indeed be so. The only way to avoid that conclusion is to take matters into my own hands this Sunday on Voltage but, trust me on this, that’s something I’m more than capable of doing. I’ve faced more than my fair share of adversity so Y2Impact is nothing in comparison to that. I’m going out there on Sunday to win, meanwhile I know Impact is simply going out there not to lose. Impact has already failed to capture the win twice in as many weeks now for one reason or another and every day it becomes more and more obvious that he’s running out of steam. He blew his wad at the Grand Rampage and has been on a downward spiral ever since. He failed to capture the gold at Pain for Pride despite promising to the world that he would leave the ninth annual show of shows as Answers World Champion and then embarrassed not only himself but Carlos Rosso and the entire Voltage roster with his incredible elimination at Territorial Invasion. Despite all of this, opportunities have been handed out left and right. He was unreasonably given a shot at Aren in a non-title match seemingly out of nowhere “just because” and then fumbled. He was then, for some reason, give a second opportunity and then fumbled that too which I’ve already spoken on more than enough and if he wants to try and come up with a witty retort as to why I’m wrong then by all means, the floor is his. All I know is that only a child would complain about fairness when they’ve been stealing from the cookie jar all year. It almost feels like this is some kind of messed up slapstick comedy act and the only two people in on the joke are Carlos Rosso and Y2Impact himself.

The best part of this whole joke is that I have it on good word that Impact is claiming he hasn’t lost a match since July. Since July, he says! That truly is an incredible feat… at least until you realise that he’s not saying he’s won all his matches because, as pointed out, that simply isn’t true.

I’ll admit, it’s a “smart” strategy, Imp. You twist your phrasing to fit your agenda so you seem like you’re better than you actually are. The problem here is that you can’t get by with that shit against me. I’ve dealt with that kind of manipulation from New Breeders, no less, so if you think you can get by on some kindergarten educated master plan then you’re dead wrong. It’s going to take a lot more than party tricks and pretending to pull your thumb out of your hand to get under my skin. I’ve dealt with much worse from much, much more intimidating people than you. You can prance around bragging about your six reigns and your match of the universe win against DEDEDE and all of the other crap that built this ivory tower you’re stood upon but when the two of us are forced to stand toe to toe, face to face, nose to nose in that ring... it’s all going to be irrelevant. You’re predictable. Anyone with half a brain can see how you tick and that’s why despite all of your reigns and all of your victories over your fellow Hall of Famers that I can’t see you in the same leagues as Mr. DEDEDE or Jaywalker and even Robbie V and Brian Daniels. Even with your bragging and boasting about how you’ve surely beaten the aforementioned names, it doesn’t change anything. Alex Anderson once beat Brian Daniels but he still doesn’t come close to the talent that any other former world champion has; the same goes for your victories against any of the names I mentioned. There’s a damn good reason you’re not given the same respect that other Hall of Famers are: You just don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s as simple as that. You’re pompous, arrogant and instead of demanding respect with your actions you protest when you don’t receive it, just like I know you will because you always have. It doesn’t matter if it’s my respect you want, the people’s respect or Aren Mstislav’s, you crave the limelight and you want all eyes on you. You want the men and women of EAW to look at you in awe but your arrogance blinds you from seeing the fool that you really are.

As for the past successes you latch onto? They’ll mean nothing in comparison to your current failures and that’s a goddamn guarantee. I’ve scratched, clawed, chewed and bitten my way to the top of the mountain and I refused to be knocked down any longer. I’ve seen lesser men take you down and that’s how I know that The Machine… The Machine is going to be helpless against the torment that is the Midas Touch and this is heat that you just won’t be able to handle. Enjoy your comfort while it lasts.
Veena Adams
Post October 19th 2016, 3:07 pm by Veena Adams
Sooo, like, I thought about it a bit.

I thought about it juuust a little bit.

Didn't take much thinking really. Didn't need much time. Just needed just a little bit of thinking to realize this, but honestly, men, I would not be mad if you one day decided to take away women's rights.

Seriously just do it. Screw it, just do it. I'll take one for the team if I have to, because I mean, fuck, the majority of women in general are just incompetent. I don't mean myself obviously, I was raised in a good family structure and I was raised to be assertive, calculating, in control and most importantly confident. I'm not the problem, it's everybody else. Everyone else is the problem. I'm in the minority of women who aren't attention whores, who aren't emotionally weak, who aren't fragile, who don't make excuses for themselves, who can't be bought with money and material items. I already have most of the things I could want in life, and unlike the majority of you idiots who sit on your ass all day and accomplish nothing good for yourselves, the things that I don't have that I still desire are what I'm busy out chasing. You all slave away at your 44 hour a week jobs and go home and sit on your couch and watch me be a star. That's because I have admirable dreams and goals, unlike the majority of you. And the majority of women, ESPECIALLY in EAW, have shallow aspirations. All these whores really want is attention. I mean just get a load of this.

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 D01d8e7655684fca9c122fb8e6a26d8a

This is disgusting. If I were a man in power I would have released every EAW Vixen indiscriminately and closed Empire down upon seeing something like that. This is indicative of why I say EAW Vixens are some of the most lowly people on the planet earth. And you know what, so are Elitists, because that's somebody's wife. That's somebody's mother. Eclipse Diemos you are a weak pussy and a cuck for allowing this. Your whore bitch of a wife puts herself out there like this -- and before you idiots point out "you post pictures online too!", I'm not saying there's anything wrong with modeling. I love showing my body off too, but what this whore did was completely devoid of tact. There's a difference between flaunting your god gifted genetics like I do and just showing off your cold pale cellulite ridden white ass in stockings. This was a desperate shrill cry for attention from some emo vamp slut, and it embodies most I hate about EAW Vixens and women in general. I say most, because the rest? That comes in the form of Cloud, Stephanie, whoeverthefuck Matsuda, the sloppy seconds who wasn't good enough or liked enough to be a part of The Sirens so she settles with the Sanitationrium. Stephanie Matsuda can't live without some form of attention, if it's not the uhh fuck what was their name again? That botched abortion of a group that lasted like a month because Vixens don't know how to make decisions for shit and will form stupid ass teams and stables on a whim just for them to fail? Oh yeah "Formation". If it's not Formation, it's this dumb crap she's a part of now. The closest Stephanie Matsuda will ever come to being relevant is attaching her name to somebody else's, and she's my opponent tomorrow; her and some irrelevant red headed ugly step sister with the witch nose. Shit fucking booking!

I really don't get it. Why the hell do women still even get opportunities in middle management? They always fail miserably, yet the idiots in the higher ups still put them there. Cleopatra has been a TERRIBLE GM, she has had no order over her show and she doesn't know how to book to save her life. Not only am I facing two irrelevant whores, but I'm teaming up with an irrelevant whore. I'M THE ONLY PERSON RELEVANT IN THIS MATCH! Golly! I mean who am I kidding, it's obvious how Cleopatra got to her position of power. She did a lil suckee suckee. She figured now that there's more than one other Vixen in EAW, there's really no point in embarrassing herself and competing because she knows there's no fucking way she would have had NEARLY as good of a run this time around; so she retires and sucks the bosses off to get a spot in middle management. Now she can hold people like me back because she knows I'm infinitely more talented than her overrated ass ever was! Cleopatra the only reason you're a legend or a hall of famer or even had that year long title reign is because you succeeded in the Vixen division's lowest point, and now that the division has actual competition you want to sabotage it with your shit. fucking. booking.

You team me up with an absolute nobody, somebody who's on La Diva's level, against a couple of Sanitationroom's rejects and I'm supposed to roll over for it and take whatever I can get? Nahh, see that's where you're wrong. I'm still gonna go out there tomorrow night, but believe me it's not to wrestle. It's to embarrass these whores, just like I embarrassed BBeat Vita, and just like I would have embarrassed Azumi Goto if not for that fluke win she managed to come away with. But I'm not going to take the disrespect and lack of regard that I've gotten while failures like Haruna and hasbeens like Tarah Nova continue to get title shots over me. So on Empire I'll make sure of it my own damned self that the ring rats of the Sanitationroom experience a royal flush, courtesy of the Killa Queen.
Hurricane Hawk
Post October 19th 2016, 2:51 pm by Hurricane Hawk
It takes time to get back. Every time I do this there's a set back, but I won't let that hurt me.. I won't let that keep me from getting back to where I deserve to be. I'm a top elitist. I've been seen as one of the best in the business and I won't keep pushing myself back. House of Glass.. I wasn't able to complete my goal. I wasn't able to step forward and make everything possible for myself. But you know what? It's time to get back up and not quit. I never give up.. but I get towards my success unlike guys like Hades. Hades I'm stepping towards you this Friday on Dynasty and I promise the Hawk Nation one thing.. I will not fail. I've stepped down far too long to just keep letting myself go. This time.. It's about that time that I look up towards everything that I've fought for.. everything that I'm looking forward to and push myself harder than I've ever done. People say I've only been successful because I was pushed by guys like Y2Impact.. Jaywalker, CM BANK$. Those guys they've given me help but honestly they didn't make me a champion, I made myself a champion. I put in all the hardwork. Hades on Dynasty not only will I win.. but I'll send that message to all of the guys at the top of the food chain. Right now.. I'm hungry. I'm a fiend. This success here.. it's like a drug. I'm tired of being down here. I'm tired of looking up and feeling frustrated because I haven't touched the top in a long while. IF I WANT IT I'M GOING TO GO GET IT. I'm going to fight for my right to be the best in this business. I've come back for a reason. I didn't come back to let guys like you use me as a stepping stone. I haven't come back to let guys look at me and laugh or try to use me. This time.. Ha.. this time, the Hawk Nation will see me at my best. Hades, in my mind right now I'm still at the top of the food chain. But.. I'm a predator. I'm a BEAST when it comes to stepping into that ring. Don't think when you step into that ring with me it's going to be easy. They think of me as a show off from time to time. They think of me as a guy that can't get back to where he was. They thought that I would never make it to where I need to be.. and all of that.. that IS MY MOTIVATION. That is the gasoline in my tank pushing me to move forward. I'm no longer falling down. I'm staying up. I see things in my future that I know that I can get and guys like you Hades.. YOU.. are my stepping stone just like every other elitist in this business who thinks that they could beat me. No one can. People think they can go longer than me.. people think that they're stronger than me.. that they could just put me down. But they know all I do is get back up. They know that I can on moving. And Hades.. I love the fact that I get to step into the ring with you because not only do I get to send you a message but every single elitist on this Dynasty brand get to see that I'm no longer.. going to sit here. I'm no longer going to just watch. I hope you understand that I'm willing to break you down piece to piece in order to get to where I need to be. This isn't a game.. but this is like chess. You.. are one of those pawns while a guy like me is built like a queen to take down anything that he needs to take down in order to WIN. Hades.. you're feeble.. you're weak to me. You have nothing to get towards me. And I'll make sure that I prove that on Dynasty. I'll make sure that I'm built for that EAW World Heavyweight Championship.. I'll make sure that everyone KNOWS I'm a legend in this business. Guys like you Hades.. yeah sure, you're getting there. You might be getting towards something.. but the difference between me and you Hades is that even when I'm in a rut.. I'm in a struggle.. or I'm cold, I don't just stand in that rut.. I don't just stand in that failure.. I know for a fact that I can get back to where I want to be so I can prove to every single face that wants to pay for those EAW tickets that I am going to be NEXT UP.. once again. You wanted a fight Hades.. and now you got one.. And now it's time for me to shine. Now it's time for me to push myself back to where I want to be: the top. I hope you don't mind Hades.. I hope this loss doesn't hurt you too much.. but it doesn't mean a damn thing to me where you go afterwards.. All I know is that the Hawk Nation is following me.. they're supporting me.. they're pushing me and I will NOT fail them once again. I hope you're ready Hades.. I hope that you give me all you've got but EVEN if you do.. you won't beat me. I'll be ONE step forward than you are. I'll take everything that you give me and BATTLE you harder than any other competitor has ever done. I'm not your average joe.. I'm from a different breed. I'm one of the last from my breed.. but this is why I'm a different strand.. I know how to stand.. I know how to stay strong. I'm about to be one of the best from this brand and I hope.. I PRAY.. that you show respect.. because you don't want to pull the BEAST out of me.
The Heart Break Boy
Post October 19th 2016, 2:09 pm by The Heart Break Boy
When God said that his people perish because of lack in knowledge, at first I thought it meant in a way of knowing every single quote of scripture in the Holy Bible. Evidently while judging off wisdom and combating experience, I was dead wrong. Matter of fact, I wasn't even close. As people of this business, of this world, of this entire universe, we have no sense of who we are, where we came from or how to use the materials that God has given us. Back in the 1800's or further, they couldn't easily assess the mind by researching. They couldn't experiment because they BECAME the experiment. And thankfully, by strength and prayer, a lot of us were born. Yeah, yeah, I know, you may be wondering, "What is the Heart Break Boy talking about?" It's funny because even as a white man, I can sit here and tell a Mexican like TLA, who he really is but he may shun everything that I have to say. Why? Because he lacks knowledge. He lacks in the ability to know who he really is. And ignorantly doesn't know who he is really dealing with. But my mind is curiously thinking about holding back this week since my opposition doesn't have the fire and passion inside to stand toe-to-toe with me. Instead, he rather treat this as a comedy performance. It's perfectly fine though. It really is because sooner or later, TLA will know that there are certain times to joke around while there are other times to become serious. But here's another catch with all the ignorance and lack of structure in his words, I don't think he was  legitimately joking around, which brings me back to my point how these kids nowadays have no knowledge to ring around their butts. They're completely content with the following the things that the world brings. They rather continue to listen to the same disgraceful entertainment in music, a bunch of junk gossip all over the internet or America's poor excuse as a free country. NOTHING IS FREE... Nothing in this world has ever been free. Behind everything, there has always been a price to pay. And TLA is paying the price of not discerning the fact that I have no time for jokes and giggles. I have no eager desire to drink any water but I starve for revolution. I starve for righteousness. I'm craving and itching to square off in the middle of that ring. 

And with God on my side and no, I'm not talking about the idol gods that EAW has made or recognized. I'm talking about Christ Jesus. Also to further clarify, I'm not talking about His presence in the ring with me. I'm talking about the God-given vision that He has anointed on my life to take care of business. It's much bigger than the old Heart Break Boy. It's WAY stronger than Stand & Deliver and it will last long as the vision is complete. It's sad to say that a lot of others are apart of this vision, causing their character to be unwillingly murdered. You think that boot into the chin of Jacob Senn was something? Imagine what will happen to him if he ever so confidently responds. It would be like a little toddler carrying a possessed doll to bed with him and knowing that doll can hurt him. And I am a man possessed with a reach and full belly of words and fight to express to the world. Whether people will enjoy another coming of the Heart Break Boy or not, I'm not lacing up my boots again to tally and stat-pad like many of these EAW personas. I'm actually fighting for little kids behind those television screens, that show up to our arenas or those grown men and women that need to realize that unjust that covers the EAW atmosphere. TLA, I have to admit other than your ill-advised humor aimed at me. There's one thing that you've hit the nail on. The church is a laughingstock. The church hinders many people from Christ. The church hinders many people to know who they are. The church is the reason for guys like you to freely joke about it and never be wrong. This will last until you finally end up with a church that has the embodiment of no excuses and show truth. Even then, there are still thousands that are lost because of the overwhelming presence of churches that just "play church" instead of living Christ. This is why I don't classify myself as a "Christian." It's a label given to by the world. It's a label sown for those who want to "act" like they love Christ but in reality, they use him for prices and benefits. In my stance, I don't have time to play around with this thing. I don't have time to give you the word if you won't LISTEN. The only time I have on this earth is showing either two things; the love of Christ or the wrathful side of God. And it's so sad for a hand-full of people because God appointed the wrathful side to be unleashed upon the horrific ways of EAW's selfish activities. 

Just think of the Heart Break Boy as a one man Gideon Army. A modern day King David. A beast like Samuel, a judge like King Nebuchadnezzar. EAW has bore bad fruits for a the longest time. One of those bad fruits had always been the underappreciated value of the Heart Break Boy's time in EAW. Every single time that I come back to this place, my name is shined and reeked all over this place. But my value still goes unrecognized. I don't win championships anymore. I won't deserve to win any of EAW awards or headline the biggest shows of the year. Oh no, I'm the Heart Break Boy! I have won it all. I have done it all, yet, I'm still classified as a "loser." And it seems funny to the EAW management. Because they know how bad the people want God's son to become champion once again. Imagine the pressure on Showdown and Voltage if I held that championship with some accountability. The EAW world would seem so right again. In it's darkest moments, the focus of light has arrived, My light will be the force to drive out darkness that has lingered it's weight over Dynasty. I am not bound to win anything but only to be true. I stand behind the natural gifts on my life and the information to cap off into this mission. I can't really give my up-and-coming Dynasty opponent the benefit of doubt that I will show mercy. Because I'm not stepping inside that ring to win a match. I'm stepping inside that ring to show an example. If people were aware of this dominant road ahead, they would wise up and alter their lives before the Heart Break Boy comes knocking at the door. It's an unprecedented dominance that won't be even questioned. The pursuit of righteousness isn't a mile off. It's here right now.
True American Tragedy
Post October 19th 2016, 7:20 am by True American Tragedy
From The Bottom:
Chapter Two: A Kidnapping in broad daylight

“I’m here to see Mel Davzer, sweet cheeks!”

“I’m sorry but who are you and who is Mel Davzer?”

“You’re meaning to tell me you haven't dreamed about Jakob DeLion or Danny Noxx before?”

“No Sir. I’m a lesbian”

Jakob DeLion; white shirt tucked into skinny black jeans and Doc Marten’s with orange Jagermeister shoe laces turns to his friend Danny Noxx, raising an eyebrow through dark moon rimmed glasses. Danny hides a smirk looking away into the crowd of people bustling in and out of EAW’s headquarters; officials, businessmen and even the occasional Wrestler scuttle around like ants. Danny turns back to the stunning receptionist, dressed in a black shirt, ripped light blue jeans and the usual snapback, he winks at Jakob,  “The Jacksonville Jerk” begins to speak again- rummaging through a trouser pocket.

“I’ve always loved the LGBT Community; strong through many, many years of the ugly and thick disgusting traits that mankind seem to leech on and yet through it all- you sit in front of me a young beautiful woman working for a privileged company, you’re- you are?” questions Jakob DeLion.

“Twenty two, sir” replies the young blonde receptionist.

“I would” mutters Danny, Jakob shoves him and continues to speak.

“Shut it Noxy. Anyways, so you’re twenty two and you can quite happily in public say that you’re a lesbian? That takes some real balls honey and as your reward here's something to quench your bodily thirst!” Jakob turns to Noxx with a smile then back to the receptionist he places a piece of glass in front of her.

“What? What in the hell is that?!” the shocked receptionist almost falls off her chair to the amusement of both member of World’s Most Wanted.

“This. This is a piece of broken glass; that has mated with the humanly juices of none other than  Haruna Sakazaki, do you know her? Well she kinda sorta lost at House of Glass against that MILF like woman- Heart Break, Heart Break?” Jakob turns to Danny “Heart Break Gal, Jake” the young DeLion chuckles to continue to speak “Ah yes, Heart Break Gal. The only Heart Breaking thing about her to be honest is her inability to spell!” the two laugh, Jakob shakes his head and continues to speak “We’re getting off topic Noxy; so yes, this piece of pain dabbed with doses of blood is from Sakazaki, and me, Jakob DeLion of all people will not deny the beauty of the Lotus Flower” Jakob grabs hold the receptionist wrist with his left hand, he picks up the glass with right to place it in the palm of the receptionist- she struggles in his grip. Jakob DeLion leans in closer with a sadistic smile “Shout out and you’re giving Noxy full permission to knock out a bitch, got that honey?” a tear fades from her eye, she nods quickly as her lips tremble in fear “Now you’re going to take this gift as a symbol of failure- I want you to never forget about this glass babe, it’s a reminder of something that EAW will soon realise. Got that?” Jakob questions- staring deep into the eyes of the receptionist who replies “Ye- yes” Jakob nods and swiftly releases the hold.

“I need a office chair, duck tape, and Noxy?” the two turn to each other smiling “What would you like? Danny pulls a face thinking about the question then grins “A cookie!” the two chuckle amongst themselves- Jakob glances to the receptionist “Can you do that hun?” she looks up to Jakob “Thunderstruck” DeLion not daring to stare into his light blue eyes “Y-yes, sir” Jakob nods smiling, he glances to his watch “The time now is ten thirty in the morning- a couple of hours after EAW House of Glass; Noxy and I are going to go pick up a old friend who is crucial to the development of not just EAW but the survival of the Professional Wrestling Industry. At exactly twelve thirty I will be outside that door, and if you have a inch of intelligence in that pretty little of yours- you’ll be there with the items we have just requested, babes. Let’s go get Malsy!” Jakob DeLion walks away from the receptionist, before following him Danny Noxx pauses to rotate his arm in a mocking fashion to wink and follow suite.

-One hour later-

“Middle class hotel on a middle class street in a middle class state; ya know Noxy, it’s bad that I wouldn’t of expected less from this fool.” Jakob chuckles inspecting the scene of what will be eventually be a crime. The sun was reaching its summit; World’s Most Wanted sat in a black 2016 Dodge Charger- Danny at the wheel whilst Jakob lounges shotgun “Let’s get this over with. You ready bro?” Jakob asks before getting out, pausing in mid-door opening, his lifelong friend turns to him and smiles “Do I really have to answer that Jake?” the two get out of the car, crossing the street to the apartment opposite them.

“Can I help you gentlemen?” inquires the male receptionist, Jakob nods to Noxx who makes his way to the elevator entrance “Yes you can actually!” Jakob smiles innocently towards the male receptionist “A old friend of mine Mel Davzer; he does stay here right?” the male receptionist nods and starts to type on his desktop computer “Yes we have a Mr. Davzer here-” Jakob interrupts the young man before he could finish “That's great! Could you ask if he could pop down? He doesn’t know I’m here, so it’s kinda a surprise ya know?” the receptionist smiles- pieces of a small snack lodged in between his teeth, Jakob cringes as the male receptionist dials into the phone in front of him “Yes, hello Mr. Davzer, there's a-” Jakob mouths “Woman” the receptionist stutters but continues “Ther-there’s a woman here to see you. She’s in rush so please hurry, sir” the male receptionship puts down the phone, unfortunately smiling at Jakob who takes out his wallet, throwing a crisp hundred dollar bill at the male receptionist “Leave. Buy yourself something nice.” the man takes the money without a second thought- still smiling and leaves.

-Mel Davzer’s apartment-

Light white smoke trails from an hour old cigarette; the middle aged, casually dressed man takes pull of the cigarette as he ponders through a Wrestling magazine. He hated the author with a burning passion; and he wasn’t sure why he was punishing himself today. Aaron Fitzpatrick. The thought of his very existence made his skin crawl- made him wish that he had some power over the likes over Yusuke Toriyama or Jakob DeLion but unfortunately for Mel he was just a simple man. The intercom started to ring; vaguely interested on who it could be, Mel answers “Heya” he listens hangs up and shrugs to himself before casually leaving his middle class apartment and into the unknown

---

“The elevators here Jake!” shouts Noxx “In position, now.” replies Jakob softly as the elevators doors ping open, out steps their target; Professional Wrestling journalist, announcer and interviewer- Mel Davzer or “Malsy” to Jakob, steps out of the elevator with a face of utter astonishment “Jakob?! What the fu-” the young DeLion cuts him off “Now Danny!” Noxx comes from behind striking down Mel with a elbow to the back of the head! He falls to the floor; Noxx grabs hold of his arms and Jakob his legs. They carry Mel out of glass doors, across the middle class street- with one hand Jakob opens the back door of the car- they carelessly thrown the journalist into the car, Jakob jumps in as Noxx gets behind the wheel. They speed off.

-12:28-

Screeching of American rubber, strong glares of its smoke dart from the back of the Dodge Charger that aggressively slides in front of EAW World Headquarters; the driver's door is flung open and outsteps the “Knockout Kid” Danny Noxx “He’s waking up Noxy! Where the fuck is that girl?” the receptionist quickly runs up to the duo-pushing a office chair, Danny opens the backdoor he pulls the gradually gaining consciousness Mel Davzer from the back seat whilst Jakob runs around the car to the receptionist.

“Ah it’s good to see you beautiful!” he shouts snatching the chair from her grasp to place in behind Danny who slumps the deadweight body of Mel, Jakob turns to the receptionist “Duct tape babe?” she hands him the duct tape which he again snatches, World’s Most Wanted begin to tape Mel to the chair- not caring for how painful it might be to the journalist “Now. The final ingredient!” he exclaims turning to Danny and winking who smiles to turn to the receptionist “Where the fuck is my Goddamn cookie?!” with trembling hands the receptionist hands Noxx a cookie which he takes swiftly but in gratitude he strikes her with a sucker punch instead the usual elbow strike. The two laugh as they continue to wrap up Mel “Very respectful of you Noxy. Them fucking feminist would try to start World War Three after seeing that Schmidt! Also did you hear about that Mongoose guy?” Jakob starts to wrap Mel’s legs to the bottom of the chair “No why?” replies Noxx- still enjoying his cookie, “Well as you know I trained Kelly and because of that we have a running joke about saying “Schmidt” instead of “Shit” but then this Mongoose dude- who mind you, is just a Uncle Jimmy wannabe, says “Schmidt”” Noxx laughs “What a fucking dickhead!” Jakob chuckles “My thoughts exactly Noxy. Who fuck does he think he is? Like, we’re new here- that’s a fact of life but for someone- who to us is a nobody, want to think he’s a cool kid for stealing another wrestlers “thing” that’s cold man.” Mel stirs slightly groaning only to be met with a punch sending him back to the black, Jakob shakes his head smiling “Easy now Noxy. I’m done here- you?” Noxx pulls a smug face “Yea Jake; we’re gonna push him aren’t we?” Jakob winks to his friend “That’s the plan Noxy, that’s the plan!” the duo laugh as they spin Mel around- facing the EAW headquarters, the two turn to each other smiling, they both simultaneously “On your mark; get set- go!” with the spirit of Jamaican bobsleigh team in them they push the middle class man- Mel Davzer towards the EAW Headquarters.

“The hell they doing?!” “Oh my God!” “Someone get security!” the public shout and scream as World’s Most Wanted push a man at very high speeds “Open the fucking door!” shouts Jakob, a half terrified, half confused young suited man quickly old the door as the duo kick the chair and Mel through it into the lobby. Everyone has stopped what they’re doing; security guards quickly run over to the incident “Stop! Everyone remain calm! Mr. DeLion! Mr. Noxx! Please calm yourselves!” two security guards- one behind Noxx whilst the is directly invading Jakob DeLion’s personal bubble- bad idea, Jakob grins, he face suddenly lights up as he glance towards the ground “Oooh, penny!” and with that a straight low blow to the security guard! A woman screams as he falls to the floor- a tear welts from his eye, the other security guard stands in shock moments before Danny turns to take him out with a stiff elbow strike, the two laugh as everyone watches in shock- Jakob’s smiles fades as he notices the on lookers “See this? This is just the beginning; this is my final warning to all those who stand in World’s Most Wanted way, don’t fuck with us! You got that? Good! Now, is there any EAW camera men who haven't committed suicide yet?” Danny chuckles as the growing unnerving crowd inspect those around them- a hand is raised, Jakob picks out instantly “Ah there you are! Don’t be stranger kid; you’ve got a paycheck to earn!” he was lanky, light blonde curling hair and wore a black EAW hoodie and light blue jeans with Chuck II Converses; a small camcorder in his right hand as he walks out of the parting crowds “What’s your name kid?” inquires “The Jacksonville Jerk” as the young man reaches him “Alex-” he stutters “Alex Pitcher, sir” Jakob grins “Well hello Mr. Pitcher! My name is Jakob DeLion but you can call me Jakob!” the young DeLion turns pointing to Noxx “And that is Daniel Noxx; you can call him whatever you like- except “Noxy” only I call him that, got that?” Alex nods his head, Jakob slaps him on the back with a smile “Now old sport! Push Malsy for us would you? World Most Wanted have a meeting scheduled!” Alex hurries over to the man in the chair as Jakob and Noxx wink at each other before making their way into EAW’s headquarters, Alex follows them with the chair.

“Try and find a empty office dude” mutters Jakob to Danny who nods inspecting their business surroundings, “Aaron Fitzpatrick” mirrors Mel in an almost drunken state “It didn’t know Malsy was gay, Jakob?” questions Danny as the two keep looking for a office “I had suspicions; just look at those God awful shoes Noxy!” Danny check Mel’s shoes and turns away in disgust “Jesus…” the young DeLion laughs “My thoughts exactly. Ah, this looks pretty empty?” Jakob points to a office with a open door, World’s Most Wanted move aside allowing Alex to push Mel into the office and behind a generic wooden office desk; the office itself was dimly lit and was furnished with a leather couch, World’s Most Wanted begin to unravel Mel Daver from his prison of plastic bonds, Alex the cameraman begins to record from the other side of the desk.

“Welcome” Jakob turns to the camera with an arrogant smile as Noxx finishes the last of the tape “Welcome my Thunderadicals and Noxy’s Noxxicated to your new favorite Pro Wrestling tag. The duo who has kindly brought to you the one and only Mel Davzer to EAW; so if you’d be so kind, I would like all those watching at home- the Mothers, the daughters and sisters of EAW to do the one thing you’ve wanted to do ever since Danny Noxx and Jakob DeLion signed their EAW contract! It’s irritated you I know, I know and for that we are sorry. We are sorry that you have go through so much pain and agony to endure what is projected to you- our glow is blinding, our voices calming and our presence is frightening to think about. We’re the guys who are starting From The Bottom to make our way to the top; we’re here to take over- make our mark, in EAW and in it’s fans who will be subdued in the splendor of such stardom that has and never will be seen again! So to the women watching; we are ask one thing of you, give in, to your lust for us. We don’t want innocent people to be at risk do we Noxy?” Jakob turns to Noxx as he quickly slaps Mel awake “Of course Jake, women are the reason why we’re on this world dude!” Jakob smirks as Mel stirs “Jakob...awhhh...what the fuck man?” the young DeLion turns to his friend Mel Davzer “How are ya, Malsy?” Mel groans as he replies “Why did you have to fucking knock me out?” Jakob swiftly turns back to the camera “Because you are not signed with EAW and a world without Malsy is a world that I do not wish to live in!” Mel scoffs, blinking to rid his eyes of cobwebs “I appreciate the compliment Jakob but didn’t you see me interview Yusuke?” the two astonished turn to Mel, they both scream simultaneously “What?!” Mel rubs his forehead as he shakes his head “I’m not with EAW, you got that right, but when someone like Yusuke demands to be interviewed who in their right fucking minds says no?” Danny grins at Jakob “He’s got you there Jake!” Danny chuckles as DeLion speaks “You signed a piece of paper-” Mel interrupts him “That? You’re still on about that?! You asked me to put my signature on a get well card for a friend!” Jakob laughs “Yes, yes and because of that wherever I go, you follow, you know that!” Mel groans harder “Fun Fact; I was going to call to ask if you wanted me to do a couple of interviews with you…” Danny laughs hysterically- Jakob grins in defeat “Well. Isn’t this an interesting turn of events? And now Malsy, you may begin your interview!” Mel Davzer pulls his chair into the desk and begins to conduct his interview.

“Jakob DeLion, you, your long time friend and tag team partner- Danny Noxx have ventured onto EAW’s turf, bearing no mercy for any of those who stand in your way. World’s Most Wanted; a well sortout attraction on the indy scene, the difference in Wrestling style between you two is vast but yet somehow you two” Mel looks to both Danny and Jakob “Someone how make it work; Noxx doesn’t find knocking out journalist, receptionist and security guards, that hard- actions speak louder than words in your case but then there’s Jakob DeLion!” Jakob smiles to himself “A man who will gladly use the whole entire English dictionary to insult your Mother- stick and stones may break your bones but Jakob’s wrath is fiesty. Now for my first question; Jakob, what do you intend to achieve here in EAW?” Jakob smiles arrogantly.

“To be honest with you Malsy; whatever I can. You know me, you know that if I want something and put my mind to it, Jakob DeLion will eventually achieve what he sat out to get- let it be women, let it be an experience of a lifetime- I will do it. And so here, here in the land of the elite I am accompanied by Danny Noxx who if you don’t already is the definition of “Zero Fucks Given” and that being the case, if Danny Noxx and Jakob DeLion were too for whatever reason be in the same room together, we are automatically the World’s Most Wanted-or! Or in this case, the rooms most wanted, why? Because when we step into a room- like when we step into a Professional Wrestling ring, we! We become the most wanted! The one you!” Jakob arrogantly but aggressively points to the camera “Want to see. You would divorce your wife or husband, sell your house and change your fucking name to Donald Draper! Just so you can look, at, this!” Jakob points to himself and Noxx “This! This being what it means to be great, what it means to be able to wake up in the morning and actually never be able to forget that compared to every other “Wrestlers” we, we are the best! And if, if there is anyone out there watching who likes to think otherwise, I would like you to pay close attention at Voltage- in fact! In fact I want you to specifically watch Voltage just so that you are able to see who the fuck you’re really dealing with here!”

“I want you to imagine; use the brains of yours for once in your pathetic life, try to think of a world where World’s Most Wanted don’t get the win against a man who think he saw heaven and his partner, someone who is simply a sheep to wicked words. Don’t worry if you can’t see it because I can assure as of right now that, that world does and will not ever exist- think it of a illusion of hope for World’s Most Wanted opponents; that they have even the dimmest light of life going into our match but what do you think their world will be like when they step into that Voltage ring? When they look across the ring and they see these two smirking faces? When the bell rings? It’s black; they go blind and now there is nothing to see anymore. Then from the darkness comes death; in the form of God’s less tamed beings Danny Noxx and Jakob DeLion- in the darkness they will be beaten and broken, shred of all humanity with one simple elbow to the face! Thunder will strike the fools in darkness and in that very last second of light they will witness the ever handsome all arrogant laughing face of Jakob DeLion. They will fall to the floor- the first domino's before the rest of the world follows in suite and they will be reduced to nothingness, we will shred them of their wings as World’s Most Wanted gets the one, two, three!”

Danny turns to Jakob, the young DeLion nods as Noxx smiles to himself and begins to speak.

“You know Jakob, I’m not going to lie to you. You see I’m not much of a liar. I am pretty bad at it. Growing up I would try to lie to get out of trouble but it would get me into even more trouble, no matter what I did” Danny Noxx chuckles to himself and leans on Mel’s chair “You see I would lie because people- they don’t seem to like the truth. They don’t like the reality. And here is the reality.” He turns away from Jakob as he mutters “The truth that The World's Most Wanted are the number one tag team on the circuit. But the bigger truth is this, the truth is these two guys, I am not going to pretend like I know who you are. I am not going to pretend like I have heard of you in my life. I won’t lie to anyone by saying that it is possible that I understand everything. Because a lot goes over my head. A lot of things I just don’t get. But you two? You two? I don’t get you. I don’t understand you. I don’t understand your publicity. I do not understand your hype. So I won’t sit here and tell everyone that I cannot wait to step foot inside that ring with them. Because I am not. I dread first encounters. I am dreading this debut. Because I am going to be bored. I am going to be bored to tears. Because there is nothing I haven’t seen, there is nothing that will be thrown at us that I haven’t seen. And the result will be the same that it is always. Death by Knockout!” Danny mines a elbow strike to the camera- Jakob smiles at his friend then turn back to the camera.

“Danny Noxx doesn’t like to lie. Jakob DeLion doesn’t like to lie. World’s Most Wanted have and never will lie our Thunderadicals and Noxxicated, so “Psych Ward” here’s the truth; we are new, fresh off the press but don’t for any moment think that puts us to a disadvantage- no, you, you’re the ones who are at a disadvantage! You, EAW and fans in attendance at Voltage have no clue what to expect from us- for you all know we could suddenly start praising Jesus Christ or come out wearing masks thinking we’re some kind of fucking superhero!” the duo laugh- Mel chuckles “You just don’t know and you won’t, not until we’ve hit you like a speeding train and squashed you underneath us and that goes not only to Psych Ward but also Maero’s little child kid thing- child.” Jakob chuckles “If you had some sort of common sense you’ll know that maybe you won’t accompany “Daddy” to the ring because you will not like what you see kid, I wouldn’t want you witness us sacrificing your Daddy and his buddy to whatever God we choose to and I wouldn’t want a innocent young child to be caught in our range of fire- lawsuits suck ya know? But what we would like, what will get at Voltage is the one win but also the respect and love of EAW! As World’s Most Wanted live up to their fucking name and become the future of EAW! Don’t believe me?” Jakob turns to Danny who smiles, they turn back to the camera- both arrogant as the other to simultaneously say “Just watch us!”

The two high five each other as the screen begins to fade “What now?” inquires Mel, Jakob and Danny look at each other and shrug. The screen fades to a video package hyping EAW’s Voltage then to black.
Anthony Leonhart
Post October 19th 2016, 5:39 am by Anthony Leonhart
ANTHONY LEONHART // 
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW TO WRESTLE.

Anthony Leonhart has a glass of wine on one hand and a french-themed colored dart on other hand, he throws the glass of wine up in the air and throws the dart in the glass who break in the air. And then he looks to the camera, smiling like the PPV didn't take place.

Anthony Leonhart : Oh bonjour, how are you EAW Universe ? Welcome to my chez moi, it's here where I can breath, where je vis outside of the ring...welcome to the House of Leonhart. But I guess you're not here to see and hear that, you want to know ma réaction to my House of Glass match...c'est ça ? 

Fine...I will tell you what I pense of that...I think it's normal I didn't win that match...it's freaking logic. You're going oh my god...Anthony Leonhart is becoming a babyface, yeah we're gonna cheer for him...I don't want you stupides idiots...ALL I SEE IS THIS MATCH WASN'T FOR MY CALIBER. I DESERVE MORE THAN A STUPID CONTENDERS MATCH YOU UNDERSTAND ? I DIDN'T CAME FROM FRANCE TO BE A B+ PLAYER. 

Je suis là to be a world heavyweight champion. If you think that match who'd took place at House of Glass was my type of match...ah ah I fooled all of you. So intelligent de moi. I am not a hardcore freaking wrestler, my style is based of the Japanese and European wrestling styles. And you're going to tell me that Japan has the most bizarre wrestling stipulations mais there is always a mais...I chose where I trained and guess what, it was hard with no weapons and many names came from where I trained myself. And European Style is a technical style so not this crappy style of wrestling with glass, chairs and all of this merde. I AM THE NEW FACE OF FRENCH EXCELLENCE SO I DESERVE THE BEST.  THE NEW EPITOME OF SCIENTIFIC WRESTLING IS HERE SO DONNEZ-MOI THE WORLD TITLE SHOT I DESERVE. BECAUSE WITH ME, WRESTLING WILL BE CONSIDERED COMME UNE PIECE D'ART.

GIVE ME SOMETHING. GIVE ME SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR WHO IS REALLY IN MY BOOK. AND NOT THIS CRAPPY HARDCORE THING FOR FUCK SAKE. I AM NOT A WHIP/WRECK GUY. I AM A LADIES ATTRACTION. A SCIENTIFIC WRESTLER. JE SUIS ANTHONY LEONHART, ONE OF YOUR FUTURE CHAMPIONS.

Adrian Christ
Post October 19th 2016, 12:58 am by Adrian Christ
(The scene opens up with a guy holding a camera following Adrian Christ. They are in Birmingham Alabama walking up to the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex where Friday night Dynasty will be held. Adrian looks around to see if anyone is nearby. After making sure the coast is clear he goes up to one of the doors to the entrance of the stadium and drops the garbage bag of stuff he is carrying and starts to pick the lock on the door.)

Camera guy: Where did you learn to do that?

(Suddenly Adrian’s phone starts playing Renegade by Eminem and the name David Goldstein shows up. After a few moments to listen to the music he answers the phone, puts it on speaker and sets it down so he can keep working on the door.)

AC: (whispering) What’s up?

Goldstein: Adrian!!! Glad I got ahold of you. There are a few things we need to discuss.

AC: (finally unlocking the door and still whispering.) Got it.

Goldstein: Got what? Why are you whispering?

AC: Oh… no reason.

Goldstein: Adrian, where are you right now?

AC: In Birmingham Alabama for Dynasty. Where else would I be?

Goldstein: Where exactly in Birmingham?

AC: Oh you know… the arena Dynasty is being held at.

Goldstein: What the hell are you doing there? Dynasty isn’t until Friday.

AC: okay… you know how the higher ups at Dynasty are always disrespecting me? (Goldstein starts to say “no” but Adrian ignores him.) I’m here at the arena with a bag full of my shirts. I figure if the entire front row of Dynasty is wearing Adrian Christ t-shirts then they will have no option but to give me main event caliber matches which I deserve. I’m not a man that should be working his way from the bottom of the totem pole. I am at the top of the totem pole.

Goldstein: Well… as your publicist I think it’s a great idea to get your name out there….. but as your accountant that’s a lot of merchandise to go unsold.

AC: Glad you see it my way…. Wait. You’re my accountant too?

Goldstein: Of course I am. How the hell did you think you’ve managed to not go bankrupt despite not wrestling for almost six years?

AC: Huh… I never really thought about it.

(Adrian starts to take out the shirts and put them on the chairs near the front.)
Goldstein: Is that Important. Don’t you have better things to be doing other than breaking into a stadium? Like training for your match Friday against Lucas Johnson?

AC: HA! Do you really think I need to prepare for Lucas Johnson? I haven’t been given a match for two weeks now. That is unacceptable for someone of my caliber. So yes this is important. Besides I didn’t wrestle for almost six years and I came back and defeated Cegorach in mere seconds. Lucas Johnson is stuck in the past. If he thinks being some hot shot at Ohio State University is something worthwhile he has another thing coming. Lucas Johnson is nothing more than the tiniest bump in my road to success. I have plenty of time to train and if I didn’t I could still beat Lucas Johnson in my sleep.

Goldstein: Sure but you lost to Anthony Leonhart a couple weeks ago and didn’t even make it to house of glass.

AC: Leonhart got lucky. He only barely got his knees up because he was beaten so badly his natural response was to go to the fetal position. If I ever see that red headed step child of the Sanatorium again I’ll kick his jaw clean off this time. Besides I didn’t really want to go to House of Glass to have to go through those career ending brutal glass matches and not even have it for a championship.

(A couple of security guards think they hear something as they’re walking by the otherwise empty stadium. Adrian and the camera guy duck out of site.)

Security 1: Hey! Did you hear that? I think someone is out here.

Security 2: No. Who would be here anyway? Why are we even here? We’re guarding an empty stadium. This seems like a waste of time.

Security 1: As long as I’m getting paid I don’t care what they have me guarding.

Security 2: Come on let’s go secure the concession stand.

(The two security guards leave and Adrian continues.)

AC: So I’ll continue to dominate on Dynasty despite their best efforts to hold me back by having me wrestle losers. That’s not all I’ll be doing to show my dominance though. I saw House of Glass and they announced a tag team grand prix for the vacated titles and I’m going to enter. I’m teaming up with the man that goes by the name Nostalgia. I saw some of his matches and he’s good. Good enough for us to win those tag team titles and they can’t keep us down no matter who they throw in our way.

Goldstein: It sounds good to me man. Oh yeah I almost forgot the reason I called. I have an advertisement opportunity if you want it. I’ll send you over the details. Also some lady named Becky was trying to say that she has your kid. You know what that’s about?

AC: Don’t worry about that she was sleeping around with everyone back in the day. Everyone knows it’s Jesse’s anyway,

Goldstein: Okay, as your lawyer I’ll take care of it.

AC: Wait… you’re my publicist, accountant, and my lawyer? What all do you do for me? More importantly how much am I paying you?

Goldstein: What? You’re breaking up….

(Goldstein hangs up the phone as Adrian finishes putting his shirts on the front row where the ring will be. He turns to the camera guy.)

AC: Wait… why am I having you film this? I broke in here and I want everyone to think that the crowd is wearing Adrian Christ t-shirts because they know how amazing I am, not because they were free.

Camera guy: I don’t know. You said you’d pay me if I followed you around with a camera.

AC: oh yeah…

(Adrian grabs the guy’s phone and smashes it on the ground and stomps on it.)

AC: No evidence!

Camera guy: DUDE! That was my phone… and we were broadcasting live. People already saw it. You better pay me for that.

AC: Yeah… I was never going to pay you anything.

(Adrian runs away shouting “Renegade for life” leaving the camera guy with a broken phone in the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex all alone. The two security guards shortly come back.)

Security 1: HEY! What are you doing here?

Security 2: Stop right there!

(The scene ends as the security guards close in on the camera guy.)
showster26
Post October 19th 2016, 12:43 am by showster26
Monday, 11:45 P.M.

(The scene opens outside to the 95th/Dan Ryan train platform on the south side of Chicago.  Outside The night sky is pitch black , not that there’s much to see as the small amount of lighting around reveals nothing but vagrants, hookers, crack heads, and other such people of ill repute join togheter in small clusters  trying to seek shelter from the dark, cold night.  But there is one who is not seeking warmth for the night; he is perhaps the worst of the bunch.  He is the man whose form emerges as the camera slowly pans over, The man who both lothes and loves the misery that has consumed the souls around him.    The man whom the world knows as Solomon Caine.)

Caine: “It was all a lie.  All a lie.  The meek shall inherit the earth said the foolish ones who cling to false hope .  As I look arrrrounndddd, I see with my own eyes that NOTHING could be further from the truth.  The meek will not inherit this world, no all the will receive for their labor and strife, shall be to perish in the twinkling of an eye in the glorious reign that will cleanse this forsaken hell. “

(Several people take notice of what Caine is saying.  Some look on with curiosity, others with fear, and still others look on as if Caine’s revelations are the gospel truth. Caine simply keeps his gazed focused toward the camera.)

Caine: (draws in a deep breath) “How would I know?  HOW WOULD I KNOW?!?  Because they have told me so.  The sweetest whisper in my ear have told me the truth, one that does not set free, one that traps you and everyone else whether they have realize yet it or not.  Whether the scum that populate the earth have decided to spend the last few moments they have left, trying to find a temporary bliss or paradise, or simple touch of one who is willing.  Or whether they foolishly spend it on their knees begging for more time to waste, pleading for some distraction that they can turn their eyes to instead of all that will be burning around them, or bargaining FOR SALVATION THAT WILL NOT COME FOR THEM!

Nor will it come for those who look down upon these, my brethren.  We know our doom is coming, we have embraced it, but fools who think that because they live in glass towers can provoke forces which they cannot comprehend and go unpunished for daring to defame them with blasphemy.  Those Heathens will weep bitter tears that will gather like a flood at the end of ages. I speak of Salvation to these people here who will finally see an end to their misery.  That salvation will not come for those who believe that they are somehow so superior to any other, that they think can piss and shit in the open mouths of those who suffer like the Human Toilets and laugh about it!  No it will not come, for those fools who claim that they are the righteous, and they are the worthy of grace and glory simply because their own goddamn silver tongue has deemed it so.  No, it will not come for those like Jon McAdams.   Instead all that rancid wretch will find is that there no amount of conniving, or scheming, or plotting that will be able to spare him from the wrath that will beset him from every side! There will be no escape from what THEY desire, He cannot out run it, nor could he ever hope in his wildest dreams to cower and hide!  And we know that he will not ddaaareeeeee tries to stand and fight because if he does his punishment will be multiplied tenfold.   Because they will not tolerate the ignorance of one man any longer.   No one can stand against THEM.  Any and all who do will be the first to experience the damnation that is soon to come.   

Jon McAdams enjoy the time you have left, eat more than your fill, drink every last bottle you can get your hands on dry, lay with every harlot who would have you because your fate has been sealed for longer than you could ever know.  You shall be a martyr for my Masters’ cause, Your sentence is to be carried out on voltage this Sunday.  And with your sacrifice this world will finally begin to come to their senses.  They will see that I speak the truth.  They will finally comprehend the futility of their efforts, they realize that all they work for is in vein, they will be stripped of every hope, goal, and dreeeaaammm they have ever had.   And those who continue to turn a blind eye, yourself included Jon, will be the first to wiped away like the repulsive filth they are.
THIS WRETCHED WORLD IS SOON TO UPROOTED AND TURNED OVER TO THOSE WHO WILL WEED OUT THE WEAK, THE INCOMPETENT, THE IGNORANT, AND EVERY OTHER FORM OF HEATHEN THAT HAVE BEEN BORN OUT OF THIS PUTRID PLANET! HEHEHEHEHE…. You all will, for there is no hope for any single one of you.  And when the fire comes to cleanse world of the filth that trample over it, there will not be even enough time for you to even think about who you will ask for mercy from.  On that day salvation will come with a sword and with one swipe the foul stain know as humanity will be washed away.”

(A loud rumbling sound fills the air as the train makes it stop at the platform.  Caine steps towards it, and those who would have boarded think better of doing so now that Caine will be stepping on board.)

Caine: “All of these thing they have told me, it must be so.”

(Caine steps into the Train car in front of him.  His gaze remains on the camera as it pulls out of the station)

THE END.
Jon McAdams
Post October 19th 2016, 12:08 am by Jon McAdams
Jon McAdams
The Survivor
Voltage #1

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 507acabbb0ce149ca31cd7c4c42b49caf7a490af_hq

Little Danny Boy

The Camera fades in but shakes violently at the flickering light bulb at the center of a dimly lit room.

“Just hold the camera still you idiot,” McAdams snaps

A hand is seen slowly rising towards the flickering light bulb as slow moody horror music plays in the background. Then the hand casually screws the light bulb in as the room brightens to reveal a very nice hotel suite
McAdams is standing on the bed in a bathrobe with his wooden pipe in his hand. Gary is sitting near a desk where an iPhone speaker is, and a laptop open with Solomon Caine's previous match playing in the background. McAdams takes a puff of his pipe and steps off the bed, he grabs a cup of scotch off the desk and sits in the love seat nearby, blowing out smoke and taking a sip.

“turn off that dreadful music, Randy,” McAdams sighs audibly. “Black Sven. What a disappointment. I had high hopes for our match, but it was like you weren't even there.”

McAdams stares at his glass and shakes his head grinning wildly, his eyes widen with a slight hint of madness in them.

“You're no longer worth talking about so I'll drop you here like I did Sunday. Interestingly enough I'm being put up against another dark and brooding psychopath this Sunday.”

McAdams takes a sip and places it down on the table before pausing the video on his laptop. The screen is paused on Solomon’s face lunging at his opponent.

“‘Solomon Caine’? That's cute. But I like Danny Rodriguez better. I'm going to call you that instead Danny, is that alright? Danny? Cause that's who you really are, Danny. Underneath that rotten avocado you call skin. Underneath that gross assortment of burnt skin and shrapnel, is little Danny the soldier boy. Ugh,” McAdams looks at the screen in disgust. “Your skin looks like a Mexican Orgy Marathon, Danny. Couldn't you wear a mask, Danny? At least Sven had the decency to hide his face. You clearly care little for perception… or do you?

I've fought underdogs, Hardcore Cannibals, trill bats and monsters before, so you wouldn't the first I have stepped into the ring with to have the aura and presence of an unstoppable beast. Do you know why you don't scare me, Danny? First, try and picture this big scary monster asking his Higher Power for money to pay for his dinky little motel room. Going to the concierge and asking for vacancy for four. One for little Danny. two for his Master. And three for his camera man, and four for his video editor. And for a guy who trash talks people with money I hope you have some because I'm finding out where you're staying and you are going to pay for the damages to that building, Danny.”

McAdams points to Gary and flicks his wrist.

No, man, this is messed up.” Gary says timidly.

With deadly accuracy and speed, McAdams snatches his cane and thwacks Gary on the side of the head. Gary holds himself in pain as McAdams raises his cane again. Gary holds his hands up in surrender and quickly hits play on the iPhone speaker as it starts to blare machine gun fire and explosions.

McAdams stands up throwing his arms in the air as he walks towards a huge lavish balcony looking out at the city.

“Does this bring you back to your glory days, Danny?!” McAdams yells over the sounds of war.  “Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny, I admit it
You're good, you're downright terrifying and shouldn't be treated as a joke. So I promise you this Sunday I'll be my very best. I'm going to break down every aspect of you and draw little Danny out of Solomon Caine. You call me a heathen, you talk about me as if you know me.” McAdams turns to the camera with that wicked grin. “You've got no idea who you're dealing with. I'm going to turn your world inside out. This week will be a never-ending nightmare as at every turn and every moment you will be brought back to the memories of who you really are, Little Danny.McAdams closes his laptop. “Your rage, your relentless assault. Your lack of thought as you attack. I'm counting on it, because, little Danny, you are dealing with The Survivor. The tactician. The real future of this company and while I won't stand toe to toe with you, I know your type. And make no mistake little Danny, I've got the wit that won't quit, and I'll outfox you in that ring because my gears are always turning while you slog forward like a blind rhino. Ah I'm so excited! You've got no idea the kind of nightmare I have prepared for you. If your Master has lead you down this path then I'll gladly be a heathen to it. But I've got to tell you the truth. Your Master has spoken with me,” McAdams lights a match and reignites his pipe. “And he told me you will burn this Sunday. You will burn, little Danny. You will burn. and this nightmare will never be over”

The sound of an RPG rapidly approaching reaches its climax as McAdams downs his scotch and lifts his lighter to his face and spits out fire as the room becomes shrouded in darkness.
The Mexican Samurai
Post October 18th 2016, 7:57 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty #2

I’m waiting and relishing over the opportunity to step in between those ropes and to be brought back to life by the roaring crowd standing on their feet; I was down and out but I’ve been given my tuft of phoenix downs and a new lease on life to just enjoy the one thing that I overemphasized with so much hatred. That was wrestling. I used to have a love-hate relationship with professional wrestling, because I was just another passenger on the roller coaster of emotions during my wins and my losses, it was the only thing that I cared about; I took things much too seriously. I took the fun out of wrestling by becoming a hot-headed idiot trying to force a legacy rather than letting my milestones bloom naturally through my athleticism and passion. My narcissism led to my downfall, but it took nearly a year for to me to realize that I was pushing everyone away, including the fans that wanted to get behind me... even if I gave them no reason too. I wanted to take the time now to apologize to those who desperately wanted to cheer for me, and for those that could relate to my life story and were inspired when I came out to the ring. I messed up. I was so enveloped into my vision of how an Interwire Champion should be that I completely ignored all the blessings that surrounded me. Looking back at the past, it’s a field of gray clouds in the distance where lightning emanates, thunder booms, and winds gust through an outstretched valley of canyons. It was so cold, so empty, yet I had called this island of desolation my home and it was the only place that I could relate to. Sure, I had people like Haruna trying to support me for a little while, but I still felt empty, a life devoid of happiness … a life devoid of meaning.

The gates have opened and I’ve been given access once again to the greener pastures of Dynasty, this isn’t a restart though because there is no Game Over in the land of EAW. This… well, this  is just another quarter being fed into the machine, another set of lives. I ticked down to “1” on the continuation screen but I’m ready to once again prove myself against the best in the world. I will no longer look at men like Drake Jaegar as someone that is a pillar to my success, because it no longer matters whether I win or lose a match, all that matters is that all those wrestling fans in the audience are getting their money’s worth. I want people who can look at their television screen or come up to me on the street and say, “Thank you, Samurai. For giving it your all.” I WANT TO WALK THROUGH THE FIRE-LADEN TRAIL FILLED WITH SCORCHING BRIMSTONES. I want the most difficult challenges my way but I’m seeing a path of false hope, a path that doesn’t seem to represent any danger.

For a man that is so quick-witted, humorous, and extremely dangerous, I’m sure that Drake Jaegar is gonna rest on his laurels and decide to finally talk about me when the time is right, but I can’t allow myself to just wait to respond. Much like the biblical Jesus, I must be atoned for my sins, I must be punished and given the toughest opposition to fight in order to be reborn again. This is why I’m so critical of myself, and this is why I seek Salvation within my soul. I think that Drake is overlooking me towards his quest to get to TLA, as if he views me as the secondary “Mexican” within EAW, a flash in the pan who can no longer hang because he wasn’t there for his comrades. I admit, I was the complete opposite of Drake Jaegar, I was someone with four partners who relied on me and instead of creating a group that was feared throughout EAW like Hexagun, we became a laughing stock because I failed to produce. I see all my friends coming back like Jamie O’Hara and I get antsy, I want to fight him again, I want to fight TLA again. I want to fight everyone, hell, I’d fight someone like Lucas Johnson again. So, why has Drake Jaegar failed to show up to give me the stiff competition that I’ve been asking for? What is it going to take in order to make sure that this becomes the “FPV” quality match that I know we can create? All I’m asking for is for Drake to give me the biggest challenge of my career, once again, I don’t care if I fail or not but I refuse to go down without the toughest fight in my life.  I’m going to do the one thing that I’ve been running away from over the last six months. I’m going to fight whoever they put in front of me. I just hope I’m not as disappointed when I put everything on the line and people like Drake barely skid by. He reminds me of the man I no longer wish to be.
Rex32
Post October 18th 2016, 6:20 pm by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 1
"Just Show Up"

In a few short weeks the Showdown Supershow: Rite of Passage will be the one everyone looks forward to seeing. It’s going to have a little bit of everything one would presume. Showdown seems to have a great card put together to tether the brand to the end of the year for Road to Redemption ten, but it’s obvious the so-called A-show has lost some of its momentum coming out of Territorial Invasion. I mean, yes, it was an inter-branded FPV, but if you were able to witness the show and could give an unbiased opinion of who outshined who between Showdown, Dynasty, and Voltage, people would easily say Showdown stole the show hands down. From the War Games match to the National Elite Championship match, and Answer's World Championship match just naming the few that I can recall immediately off the top of my head, but three matches from either of the other brands couldn't even come close to touching those matches. So then the question that keeps passing through my mind since this past Showdown was over-said and done with, is why? Why all of a sudden have some of our young horses just all of sudden stopped going for the base hits? Why are they just settling for the balls or waiting to be struck out? You know it’s amazing how certain guys can come out and say certain things for weeks on end, have certain principles they supposedly abide by in their daily lives and then they bring that into their worlds of wrestling, but then after a certain amount of time they abandon those principles? I will be honest in saying that I’m guilty of this myself, no lie, but I’ve been able to put things in proper perspective here. Things aren’t going to happen when you think they should, or because you want them to. Things that you achieve here will be done quite the opposite. You just have to be willing to sacrifice a bit of who you are, I feel, and you have to adapt to the system that is in place. Everyone, with a great deal of patience, will get their opportunities to breakout and perhaps shine brighter than anyone, including themselves, could have imagined. I remember coming into this season with high expectations of myself, and this brand. I knew I would have to step up my game from the season before, knowing I had to stay consistent. I didn’t come into this season thinking about titles or that I needed to beat this guy or that guy to get to where I wanted to be. I came in thinking that my run at the end of last season was not a fluke and that I needed to prove it whether it was against upper midcard guys or main event guys, or lower midcard, etc. Whatever the case was gonna be I was determined to prove my worth. Fast forward to now at this moment, and you will see that hasn’t changed. Now, I may have re-adjusted my attitude a bit because I noticed a flaw in what I was doing before, but make no mistake I still strive for the same thing I did at the start of this season, which again is to prove my worth. I have shown mentally I am one of the strongest personalities on the roster, and the consistency I show week in and week out is not overlooked. If I have to carry these lazy sacks of dirt in the midcard to prove my worth then that’s what I’ll do, just watch me.

Just in case a lot of you viewers don’t understand where I am coming from, no problem. Let me enlighten you on some of our so-called future commodities of Elite Answers Wrestling that are supposed to be the backbone of our growing product, not just on Showdown, but Elite Answers Wrestling. Last week if you missed our show, which if you even blinked for a second you probably would’ve and nobody that represents Showdown would blame you. However, just in case you did, our show was dismal at best. I mean you had the main event guys such as Lannister and Lioncross making the airwaves once again this week, with Lioncross continuing his ascension up the ranks with a newfound attitude adjustment of his own courtesy of Lannister. You saw a stellar main event between rising star Ryan Marx and the incomparable Pizza Boy that showed what the REAL future of EAW could be with a few more reliable pieces in place on other parts of the card. Matt Ryder, who Ryan will face at Rite of Passage, has shown the kind of consistency to be admired with his abundance of experience, the wherewithal to be a staple every week. Not bad for someone who was formerly reduced to a commentator previously. Then you have a guy like Nico Borg, a guy who I faced earlier this season. I’ll admit, I wasn’t prepared for somebody of his nature that likes to manipulate your thoughts, and challenge your overall morality as a human being, but I digress a bit, because Nico is one of Showdown’s prized young commodities and has proven to be just as consistent as anybody, and he has another chance to prove that against a Legendary figure in Tyler Parker. All those guys are doing the job, pulling their own weight and leading this show to greater heights. The midcard guys, eh, they could be representing us better, myself included, but for whatever reason that just isn’t the case, as was evidenced this past week. As far as who I’m talking about, well, a few are in this Scramble Series with a great opportunity to rise to prominence here in EAW. There are others too that showed their faces for a short time, got through a few preliminary tests, but then once they were given real tests they folded like accordions and left so fast from people’s minds you barely even realized they were breathing the same breath as you were for a long minute. It’s a sad state of affairs really. One of those guys I speak down upon is the man I will be facing this week as the scramble series continues. Now, this man, he came in to this season as the reigning New Breed Champion from season nine. He came in with a great deal of…well, cockiness. Let’s not beat around the bush about it. I will admit, I had some arrogance and bravado about me coming into this season after the high I was on from season nine, but this guy was the epitome of it, hands down. That came back to bite him hard when he lost his title to a more determined and motivated, Chris Elite. Since then he has been caught in this tailspin that seemingly has no end in sight at the moment. Just when you thought he had found a breakthrough a couple of weeks ago against Whiskey Jack, he squandered a perfect opportunity to not only redeem the loss he suffered at Dia Del Diablo, but also to put some doubt in the back of the mind of the man that took the title from him as we near to the big show. Instead the man shot nothing but blanks on Showdown, and Elite was more than obliged to take that opportunity to further humiliate his former ally once again.

What I can’t seem to understand is why a man like Silva can talk so philosophically sometimes about the how EAW is run as a whole, how he fits into it all, and what he represents for the future of this company, and then goes on to do what only be described as mentally checking himself out last week. This man, he defends Omerta religiously like you would do with anybody you considered family, like he does Omerta, but then he forgets his place in it all. He goes out to the ring and puts on a perfect display of the misrepresentation of what his family is supposed to be all about, and shows no shame in it whatsoever. You know what though, I hardly give a crap about that, oh no, you see what I do care about is how he misrepresents our brand! I don’t hate saying this either, but JJ Silva’s selfishness is showing through now. He’s showing that he is no fighter, showing that he has a weak-ass backbone, and hell maybe he’s even showing now that the walls that were supposedly impossible to breakdown are now finally being broken down, and about to crumble. I’m not going to bring up the Iconomy, I’m not going to bring up the Omerta again, and I don’t need to bring up your humiliating losses anymore to Chris Elite, because well, those speak for themselves. Don’t worry, Silva, you may not owe me anything, because I am sure you wonder as to why I should care so much? It’s easy, because you JJ Silva, you have had a nice decent start to your career there guy. You have been here, what, eighteen months? In eighteen months you have done quite a bit, haven’t you? Yeah, sure, it hasn’t all been peaches and cream, but until now you had always shown it hadn’t affected you. Until now, you had always been able to speak up for yourself, and hell, maybe I’ve spoken too soon, but I hardly even care if that’s the case or not. What I had the misfortune of witnessing last week made me shake my head in disbelief as you and a few others simply decided you weren’t going to bring the fire and the passion last week, and course now you know what that means? You know what that represents for at least your immediate future? It means more purgatory for you. If you thought that those Agents of Elite, or whatever they are was bad enough, the worst is yet to come, JJ, and you can only blame yourself for this, all of this! Not just last week, but every fricken week leading up to this week. You’ve been going about this thing all wrong, and now it’s backfiring on you big time. Trust me, JJ, there was a time I was thinking to myself, and it was right around the time you had won that battle royal back to last season on Dynasty that earned you the right to face the New Breed Champion, Piff Fumador. It was around that time that I was intrigued the with idea of perhaps stepping toe to toe with the great JJ Silva, back when you were winning, winning, winning, when you were at your best! However, that was then. Now, I almost feel embarrassed that I have to even step foot into the same ring with a worthless-two-faced-self-serving-son-of-a-bitch like you! Oh, I’m sorry, DARN! I had really been trying to keep cursing out of my video feeds, but I’m sorry, I couldn’t seem to come up with a better way to describe the actions lately of this lazy ass piece of shit! This is not how it is supposed to be, but again, maybe I’m wrong. Last week could very well have been a fluke, which I really do hope that’s the case.

Ever since the Scramble Series was announced I had been looking at it for what it was, and that’s another opportunity to prove my worth to this brand, and more importantly this company. Were there times where I wanted to pack it in because things seemingly had gotten more difficult than I had originally foreseen? Sure, of course. I think everyone has their fair share of those moments. I have failed plenty since I’ve been here to live up to my own expectations, whether it was competing for the Interwire Championship last season, or Grand Rampage, or Cash In the Vault, and even most recently failing to win the National Elite Championship. Through all the failures though, I don’t think I ever once decided that I would just mentally check myself out of the grind like JJ and a few others did last week. It’s a shame, really. I can see it now. JJ may speak this week, trying to defend his actions and may even vehemently swear up and down he hasn’t mentally check himself out, but all the signs are there if any of you have been paying any attention to our programming each week. He has soiled away so many chances to break the glass this season alone, he hasn’t been able to get the job done. Go ahead and try to convince yourself that I am not and could not ever be the wrestler you are, speak about that to your heart’s desire, but it’s YOUR drive that’s in question right now. It’s YOUR position in the ranks of Showdown that is being second guessed right now, it’s YOUR career that’s yours to continue building on or just end cold turkey. Don’t get too flattered either you arrogant piece of crap! I could care less about you or your so-called vaunted reputation as this great cerebral mind that can break guys down, because I guarantee you can’t break me down, believe me. Many have tried, and it hasn’t mattered, and I don’t think you need any more proof beyond the fact that I’m still here. If you keep this up there’s a good chance you will not be able to get a word up on anyone come Rite of Passage. You will be nothing more than an afterthought in everybody else’s minds.  You see, your biggest mistake in all this is you actually believe you are this dominating force when you really aren’t, but arrogantly you have dismissed that notion and kept on with this charade that has undoubtedly led to your fall from the supposed grace you were at. You don’t need to impress me. You don’t owe me jack. All I want from you, JJ, is for you to show your ass on Showdown. That’s it! Show me the JJ Silva that was dominating the midcard on Dynasty last season. Show me the former New Breed Champion you once were, JJ. Show me you are as independent as you keep trying to convince everyone that you are, try to convince me that you don’t need Zack or Omerta. Show me that you don’t need Terry Chambers at your beck on call, rubbing your shoulders and playing cheerleader on the sidelines. Just do this for me Silva and SHOW THE FUCK UP! THAT’S IT[size=37]![/size]

Last edited by Rex32 on October 19th 2016, 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Post October 18th 2016, 6:10 pm by Guest
Nico Borġ: 28 (SD1)
You Can’t Always Get What You Want…

You Desire but do not have, so you murder.
You covet but cannot obtain, so you quarrel.
You do not have because you do not ask God.
When you ask, you do not receive,
Because you ask with the wrong motives,
That you may spend your gifts on your lusts.

James 4:2-3

You can’t always get what you want. But sometimes...Sometimes when it really matters, you just might find, you get what you need... All too often, there is this strange tendency to conflate the two terms; wants and needs. But there is in fact a difference. A BIG difference. Sometimes you hear a person proclaim, hand on heart, that they ‘need’ something. They need it more than anything else in the world. It is a literal necessity. If you are to believe them, that is. But then this person, they finally receive this thing. It falls into their lap. Their ‘need’ is fulfilled. But they aren’t very happy about it. They have been fed, but alas they still hunger. It turns out that this craving was nothing more than whimsy. Not a ‘need’ per se, but sheer temptation alone. It is a familiar tale. Ever been this person? Listen to me when I say that, just as there is a trinity which works to lift us up to heaven, so to is there a trinity that conspires to drag us down to hell. The World. The Flesh. And The Devil. These are the three enemies of the soul. They manufacture for us lustful and avaricious desires. False needs which will never be met. A warped, funhouse mirror parody of the permanence of the divine. They craft idols from false impressions. They raise breathless things as Gods to lead us.

Last week, I sent a message to one poor soul who has fallen for the promises of this unholy trinity. What I gave to Tyler Parker was not exactly what he had wanted. But it was indeed a little taste of what he needs. Recently, the man has gone to great lengths to intimate, to make it known that he wants to make me bleed. Well that is all well and good, but that isn’t what we all got to see happen. Tyler likes to think that he’s better, more deserving than the rest of us. And there’s a lot of you profligates out there who are perfectly happy to simply lap it all up. Everybody is so content to continue humoring his lies, feeding his delusions with the fruits of evil. That is exactly what Tyler wants, but this sort of thing will do him no favours. You see, it isn’t ‘helping’ when people rally round to condone such sick fantasies. It isn’t in his interest to have such reprehensible behaviour continually enabled. That isn’t what he needs. Tyler’s been made to feel unduly superior. Like he’s made of stronger stuff than me. As If I couldn’t possibly harm him. Once again, he’s the real deal and I’m the cheap knock off...That’s it, right? Well glass may not be able to cut diamonds. But I still busted him open with my bear hands. Isn’t that ironic, folks?  You wanna know what I find to be a little bit moreso? When he was there making threats...making promises to hurt me, people were getting behind that notion. They wanted to see it happen. They wanted to see blood. Well what do you know? I acted out what Tyler Parker had promised to do. I gave everybody what they wanted. And yet, nobody really seems all that pleased. Well that is fine. Because I am not interested in the slightest in what all you people want. Nor even in what you think is ‘needed’. I went out there and I made Tyler feel that little bit more human. I brought him a down a little bit closer to earth and put a little crack in that black mirror he uses to view the world. More succinctly.  I gave him a taste of just what needs...A taste of just what he is going to receive come Rite of Passage.

That, children, is what I do. That is my purpose for being here. I’m here to make sure that everybody takes their medicine, no matter how sour the taste. This week, I get to administer a tough pill to swallow to yet another degenerate leper. Tiberius Jones is another man who fails to see the world clearly for what it is. Instead, it appears to him distorted...Contorted by his own personal hall of mirrors into fantastical shapes which say more about Jones’ petty aspirations than they do any objective reality. He sees reflected back at him a swollen, magnified version of himself. Larger than life. Every other man behind him shrunken as a minnow. Ah. Wishful thinking at it’s finest. You see, Jones, I know the game that you are playing. And I know that the only person you are playing is yourself. Of every word that ever comes out of your mouth, few can scarcely be called observations at all. No...No, they’re prayers. Now you can protest until you turn blue in the face that you are above all this superstition. But we all have our own Gods, Tiberius. Faith is hardwired into all of us. The difference? Some of us are a little more ambitious regarding the sort of God we put our faith in. Poor Jones. Your Gods are of this earth. Breathless. Voiceless. Decaying. You follow them to the abyss. To claim. To conquer. You call out for what you want. What you need. What is yours. Your ‘valuables’. But your cries fall on deaf ears. Say what you like about my ‘fairytales’, but it is not befitting of man to worship such trinkets which sit so far beneath him.

Jones...You lay up your treasures in this world at the expense of the next. You pour out your soul and try to fill the hole with the rotten fruits of this Earth. You will never be whole like this. You will find no succour. This week, you will not get what you want. But I know what you need…

So rejoice, for yours is the Year of Our Lord.

God Is Watching.

Last edited by Nico Borġ on October 20th 2016, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Angel.
Post October 18th 2016, 5:20 pm by Angel.
Absurd.

That wasn’t me at all. The guy that went against Rex McAllister? Nope. That was hardly the man that everyone knew. The man that tapped out to someone that hardly knows what he was doing? Let me just say in all of the matches that I have wrestled in my entire career: that was a fluke. A one hit wonder that ended up faster than most what have anticipated. Rex McAllister can celebrate his one gleaming light when it comes to this series, but you know what? He will not win the series and shape his own destiny. If he has to rely upon a bunch of outliers as a means of actually winning this thing and snatch my own destiny, then let me tell Rex and everyone else in the New Breed Series. It is not going to happen. 

Sure I may have slip up in a rather embarrassing fashion. Sure I may have tapped out to a man that would be lucky to even be in this whole New Breed Series. But you know, the essence of a true Elitist is how he responds to a debacle like my situation in the last edition of Showdown. A true Elitist ideally would respond to all the criticism he gets, from media and know-it-alls alike thinking that this embarrassment would actually lead to a series of unfortunate events. The media and the know-it-alls can get as much material as to speculating of my “supposed” decline as a means of selling their own product. But I will give them just as much material when I am going against a man that I considered a weak-minded individual out of all the opponents that you can possibly face in the New Breed Series: Nobi. From what I have seen, what makes Nobi a weak-minded individual is that he compliments his opponents too much when he should be standing his own ground and actually goes to war against his upcoming comrade. When I see Nobi complimenting his opponents, you know what I see in a man? A resignation of defeat because he knows that whatever results that he gets whether it is a win or a loss? At an endgame, Nobi cannot be more successful than the man that he is going against in the long run. You think your opponent will take your adorable compliments to heart Nobi? You think your opponents will actually shake your hand after the match on national television and the thousands in attendance?! This is a cut-throat world Nobi and it’s nothing personal against you, you just happen to face a roster that only care about themselves and only themselves no matter how much catering or lack thereof to the fans they do. 

Nobi, if you want to be successful in the long run, you need to develop a killer’s mentality. You need to stop analyzing as to “who’s the better technician” card because quite frankly Nobi? Talent wise, at a professional level, the marginal difference is hardly any because the more you think about it in EAW: there’s always a fight that is viewed as competitive. But what stands out between talent that is unleashed physically on such opponents and a winner is what he does with his mentality. Here I am asking you Nobi: do you see your current self being a successful winner? Do you see that you Nobi, despite your supposed “confidence”, would it actually mean something in the long run? You might be winning a few battles, but you won’t be winning a war anytime soon. In the EAW when you are elevating among the ranks, there will be people in the locker room that will go after you as a means of testing your resolve to fight a war as opposed to you, like me going through a series of random bullshit trials. If you are doubting yourself with all the questions I have asked you, it brings me to one conclusion Nobi: you can praise your opponents, you can make your theories as to why you’re better than Wrestler B. But if you want to get down to it Nobi, what distinct an average talent from a winner is developing a killer’s mentality that will win at all cost.

If you don’t think that I have a killer’s mentality? Think again. I have established a platform by defeating Chris Elite in his own game and making myself the favorites to run away with the New Breed Series. I felt like I could run away with such and you know what? I got complacent. Because I got complacent, I know that one more slip-up could potentially damage my chances of shaping my own destiny. But you know, I know I won’t slip up. I know I won’t slip up against a weak-minded individual like you Nobi who would probably offer a handshake to his opponent before the match rather than beating him into a government mule. I know I won’t slip up against guys I know that don’t have the stomach to stand up to me even though they have a golden opportunity to assert themselves as a true rising star. Hell, I know I won’t slip up against guys that are all smoke, but no fire. Because I know that despite that I have pinned myself into a hole that I may not climb in the eyes of many, I will let the doubters know that they can doubt all they want. I am not just getting myself out of the hole I am climbing, I am about to cast into the daylight and dismantle any opponent I will go against in the New Breed Series and the actual Championship Scramble Match when I enter this match as the last opponent. At the end of the day, it is I that shape my own destiny. It is I that takes responsibility as to if I am going to be the last opponent of the Championship Scramble Match or falls into the hands of the rigged corporations. I’ll be damn if someone like you Nobi, snatch away my own destiny once more. 
Post October 18th 2016, 3:55 pm by MTM
“All is fair in love and war” - John Lyly

I believe in fairness. Without it, the world as we know would be in ruins. That much is a fact but there are times where fairness comes into play and there are times where it doesn’t. For example, you take a look at a real world event such as… let’s say the Presidential debate. That should be fair, right? We should be able to sit comfortably at home knowing that the powers that be have no bias against any of the parties involved but that simply isn’t true. Fairness should come into play but, despite the obvious need and call for it, it doesn’t. For whatever reason that may be, we don’t truly know. There are dozens upon dozens of conspiracy theories out there as to the real reason why Bernie Sanders didn’t make it to the final debates or how Donald Trump is actually the next incarnation of Adolf Hitler. It’s all pretty ridiculous but at the end of the day it all comes down to one word and one problem: Fairness. My problem, though, isn’t with the Presidential debate. Honestly, realistically, it’s not going to affect me or anyone else as much as we act like it would. My problem is with what was supposed to be my championship match at Shock Value. This is where my big gripe comes in. Despite having what some would call a disappointing showing at Territorial Invasion I managed to bounce back and I bounced back big. I immediately went on to defeat Kenny Drake for what was supposed to be this golden opportunity, something that I worked hard for and proved myself for, only for it to be tarnished by the now apparent inclusion of Y2Impact in my EAW Championship match at Shock Value.

Let me make one thing clear: I don’t care that Y2Impact is in this match. I’m not scared of him nor am I fearful of how he’s going to play into this match because, judging by his latest excursions, he’s not going to play into the match at all. I’m still going to leave Shock Value as EAW Champion and that’s something I am going to make certain. Instead, my issue lies within the principle. While I may have touched on my elimination at Territorial Invasion, I played my part for the team. I eliminated the then former #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship and did more than enough to help ensure that Team Voltage left Divide & Conquer victorious. Meanwhile we have the man who was intended to be our “leader” yet all he was leading when push came to shove was the line back to the backstage. Up until now his leadership was something that I shrugged off. I didn’t think any more on it because clearly Carlos Rosso only elected him as team captain off of name value and credentials. That was fine by me. Whether our captain was Blaise Hunter or we didn’t have one at all, it wasn’t going to make a lick of difference in my eyes because I knew we had that match in the bag from the get-go. Then, out of nowhere, we get Y2Impact vs Aren Mstislav in a non-title match on Voltage. Why? What could Impact possibly have done since is embarrassing attempt at leadership that warranted a match against the EAW Champion? It certainly wasn’t his ability to kick out later than Trump filing his tax returns, that’s for sure. Maybe it was that inspirational speech on how the great Y2Impact isn’t something that no one thought he was in the first place? That has to be it! Y2Impact isn’t a lazy part-timer like Lucas Johnson and El Landerson claim, he just kind of sucks! Congratulations to the worst “main eventer” of 2016, here’s your participation trophy for just doing your best despite how many times you seem to fall flat on your ass.

The worst part of all of this is that I genuinely try to be mad that this opportunity has just been handed to someone else while I had to earn mine but I just can't bring myself to get angry. The one thing I have been doing though is laughing at you as you clutch at straws, already looking for any excuse you can as to why you deserve to be in this match. Apparently not losing twice counts as winning in your book… and Carlos Rosso’s too, apparently. It’s not at all surprising that a man who’s never once held a real World Championship would sympathize with a man who continues to fall short time and time again. After all, here you are complaining about the ending to your match last week with Aren Mstislav not being “fair” yet you’ve made a career out of taking advantage of that word and twisting it to your own agenda. If you need a recent example why don’t we take a look at your foolproof master plan that was Hexa-Gun, a team formed with the intention of fighting without rules and breaking them when they were confined by them. Yet, less than a year passed from those days, here you are bitching and moaning and complaining that the interference of Nasir Capitani cost you your supposedly inevitable victory, all the while you were competing in a match without disqualifications. So of course, your failure to obtain victory due to outside interference wasn’t fair but here’s the zinger! It was a no DQ match! Nothing that happens in a no DQ match is fair! You, in all your years of competing, all of your cheating and backstabbing and conspiring, should know that! So what are you complaining about?! That someone took advantage of that? Would you not do the same? Actually, that’s completely rhetorical, you and Hexa-Gun have done EXACTLY the same on multiple occasions! Your words ring about as hollow as that head of yours if you genuinely believe that that’s a valid excuse for your inclusion at Shock Value. Hell, you can’t even throw out the equally lame excuse that Nasir shouldn’t have been in the building in the first place. Even if you did, what kind of merit does that hold? It’s not like it even matters who it was that interfered; it could have been Kenny Drake, Carson Ramsay or even myself and the outcome would still be the same: You failing.

That’s what you do, isn’t it? Ever since that momentous win at Grand Rampage you’ve been on a heavy decline. I’d be more surprised but if we’re all being honest, no one expected you to win the Grand Rampage in the first place, much like no one expected Eclipse Diemos to win the King of Elite. That’s funny, really, when you think about it. The two most predicted names to win both of those events were Lucian Black and, you guessed it, Aren Mstislav. You look at where the two of them were come Pain For Pride and compare that to yourself. There they are, both winning their respective World Championship matches and there you are… well, there you are. That’s really all I can say. So, like I said, I’m not mad. If anything I’m amused by the fact that you think that you stand a chance in this day and age. It has nothing to do with you being a part-timer like, again, no one has said, or you being screwed or any of this other bullcrap you seem to be spewing, you’ve just simply lost your touch. As for me and the Midas Touch... that will never be lost. All I can do is gain and at Shock Value, I'll be walking out as the new EAW Champion. That’s a damn guarantee and I’m going to take yet another step in proving it this Sunday when I leave you, the so-called “Machine”, overclocked and burned out, just like the minimal momentum that you’ve built.

Good luck talking your way out of this one, Karl, and I suggest you think fast because I don’t think anyone will be able understand you talking after I leave you with your jaw wired shut. After this Sunday you're going to be shown up for the hypocritical, cowardly weakling you've become and I'm more than happy to be the one to finally expose you.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next