Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Jon McAdams
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post October 21st 2016, 8:25 am by Jon McAdams
Jon McAdams
The Survivor
Voltage #3-4

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Gallagher_0

Jon flips on the lights as the camera pans back to reveal a garage filled with several expensive looking old cars. He steps out from the door and walks towards one of the cars and glides his hands across it. A 55 Chevy Bel air.

“This was my father’s favorite car,” McAdams smile slowly peels back as his eyes widen. “He loved it. He loved it more than he loved me, his wife, his actual son… hehehehe. He had a lot of cars that he loved in his garages but I only took these four when I left. Quantity is not always quality you see. A lesser man looks at the collection and sees a gold mine. Each one just as incredible as the next. I see twelve cars, and only four of these cars were worth anything, and each one simply because they meant something to me. But this one means the most from me because it was the one I drove away in while my father was put away in prison. It drove the point home. It was the nail in the coffin. The true understanding between us of what I am. You see, when I win, I don’t want it to be just a win. I don’t want just a victory. I want to eat at you from the inside. I want you to give me your best and for it to fall apart in front of you as I’ve torn your brain asunder, and I’ve broken your spirit. When I defeated my father. I took away his money. I took away his family. I took away his freedom. I took away the sentimental things that meant most to him. I think back to what I said earlier. I do want to help you. I do want to save you. I do want to break you free, but little Danny… It’s not really for you… It’s the pleasure of getting to destroy a man. To destroy Solomon Caine. To ravage the very being and to break down your very beliefs. I want to make you nothing. I want the satisfaction of seeing Little Danny Rodriguez. Broken like I was. Broken like I’ve been. And nothing again. This false identity. This weakness. Solomon Caine. When I beat a man, I want to beat everything that they are so that they know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am greater. That I am The Survivor and they are weakness. Assaulting Bartenders and yelling at drunks. Showing that you are mad and that you have no self control. It doesn’t intimidate me. How can you expect to beat me when you can’t even defeat your anger? “

McAdams picks up a remote and points it at a television mounted on the wall. There are several of them.

“I know your moves. I know how you are. I know how you fight. I know you, little Danny. But you don’t know me. You are not prepared to step into the ring and you may not care because you believe so much in your false master. And that’s going to be the most beautiful part of all of this. I’m going to prove that your master is nothing. At the moment when you thought you had this victory… well.”

The first television turns on.

there is a shot of a young Jon McAdams stepping onto a circular platform across from another youth of larger size. McAdams runs forward as the Youth takes a big swing at him, but McAdams catches the hand and wraps his body around the boys arm, attempting to take him down but the boy holds himself up and slams McAdams on the floor. The Youth raises his fist and begins to batter McAdams face but McAdams manages to kick upwards blindly hitting the youth in the nose. McAdams rolls away and pushes forwards towards the youth but backs away at the last second as a huge right hand comes his way. McAdams lunges onto the arm once again but this time the youth pulls back to lift him but McAdams drops ontop of his face. McAdams draws a small shiv from his sleeve and knicks the youths eyes. As McAdams is thrown off of the boy, he rolls away and waits quietly as the youth swings his arms around screaming about how McAdams cheated. McAdams rushes forward from behind and kicks the back of the knee of the youth, as he buckles, McAdams rams his knee over and over into the boys face and rolls back before running forward and slamming both his knees into the youths face. The larger boy drops unconscious.

McAdams turns on the second television as he begins to chuckle to himself.

A slightly older Jon McAdams steps into the octagon for what appears to be a local venue for MMA. Standing across from McAdams is a much larger opponent. He is well built, with a mohawk and is beating his chest as the crowd roars for him. He rushes McAdams but McAdams dodges out of the way and runs. The crowd boos this as McAdams continues to do this. Dodge and retreat, occasionally taking a swing but mostly running. The larger man starts to slow a little bit and stagger after a couple of minutes. McAdams stops and waits, watching the man. The Man looks as if he is going to rush him but then instead vomits on the floor. McAdams grins and rushes forward but the man is faster and catches him with a hard right knocking McAdams to the floor, the mount quickly mounts Jon and is about to begin pounding him when he seems to weaken and stall again. McAdams grabs the back of his head and reels him close.

“You shouldn’t treat your competition like garbage when you don’t know them. You shouldn’t bully someone for being smaller than you, and you most certainly shouldn’t do all these things and then leave your water bottle in the same room as them.”

“You-, what did you do? Did you poison me?” The man stammered, as McAdams lays into his head with heavy elbows.

“I would never do something like that… and you’ll never prove that I did,” McAdams kicks the man off of him and runs up against the fence, leaping off of it and dropping his knees onto the mans head as the camera goes black.”

McAdams turns on the next one.

Keelan Cetinich has McAdams set up to be finished off in the ring but Nathan Fiora’s music hits. Keelan turns around distracted as McAdams rolls him up for the finish, the ref counts 1-2-3 and McAdams wins and quickly rolls out of the ring. Keelan is furious and turns around enraged at what just happened when from behind Nathan Fiora begins his assault. Moments later Keelan is stretchered out of the building.

McAdams turns on the last one.

Black Sven starts the match off charging the ring as McAdams and him both begin to exchange blows until it seems Sven starts to get the upper hand. The match carries on as Black Sven seemingly dominates him throughout and at the first chance McAdams attempts to hit Sven with his cane from the side of the ring but the ref stops him. As the refs back is turned McAdams knocks sven down with a roll of quarters and gets the pin.

McAdams turns off all the televisions with a light switch.

“You have a lot to say about your master, and the darkness, and the rain, and cleansing but to me. It’s all just words. What horrors have you brought about the world? What justice has your false masters word brought forth? Where has my penance been paid for the terrible things I’ve said? I still stand here, with money, and success, and the very joy of pressing into your head the truth of my words, yet I have had no consequences.  Because I forge my own path. Not one out of weakness, but one that was made because I am smarter, I am real, and I am a survivor. Everything you just saw wasn’t shown to you because I want you to see what I’m going to do. I showed it to you because what I offer is something real. Something Tangible. The things of this world, are here and now. The victories I have tasted, the power that I have come to have because I believe in something real. “McAdams slaps the chevy with his cane. “This is here cause of me. Not because your false master willed it.”

McAdams steps into the car as Gary gets in the passenger seat and the camera man sits in the back. When he gets into the car he turns the camera to see a stuffed scarecrow sitting in the back with Solomon Caine’s face pasted onto it. McAdams pulls out of the home and begins to drive.

Several minutes pass until McAdams arrives at an airport and gets out of his car after parking it.

“Now Little Danny. I know what you’re thinking. You’re going to tear away material possessions and you’re going to do this and that,” McAdams grins madly. “I want you to understand something. This car means a great deal to me but it only means that thing because it reminds me of a time when I won. A complete victory. And that, more than anything, is what I care about.

McAdams pulls his pipe out, lighting it with a match before throwing the match onto the scarecrow body of Solomon Caine.

“I do this, because I want you to see what happens. I want you to look me in the eyes this sunday after our match and realize the truth. Your false master did not save you from my cheating ways, he did not stand by you when I broke you down, he did not answer you when you called for my penance. He did not do anything but let you down, because unlike me. He’s not real. He will burn you, like I will burn you.”

McAdams walks away from the car as it begins to ignite further.

“I’ll see you in Germany.”

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 2Q==

The Camera turns on

As Gary pulls over and points the camera over towards McAdams. The countryside of Germany is beautiful. Jon McAdams flashes a wild smile as he notices them. McAdams is wearing a peacoat with his hands in his pocket standing by a forest area.

“Hey man, we barely got any sleep. Why did you call us out here?” Gary wheezed a little bit as he walked over.

“Look at this. It’s beautiful, Jeff. Solomon Caine is already here. He’s here in Germany and he missed this. Just like he missed the beauty of the city. The wonder of the people. The glory that there is to be had. Little Danny wanders around this countryside concerned about his false masters will yet he manages to miss all of this around him.” McAdams takes a puff of his pipe. “There’s a lot more to this place than greed, misery, pain, and suffering. Little Danny, you talk about how your master will bring wrath. That my body is will be torn limb from limb. That your master is coming to destroy this world and the heathens that live in it. You talk about a lot of funny things Little Danny. Danny, Danny Danny Danny.”

McAdams takes out a knife and begins to carve into the nearest tree.

“You talk so much, Danny, but you hardly say anything at all. Your false master makes a lot of threats but never seems to make good on them. I’ve hardly had the time to say anything and you’re already throwing so much down at me without the courtesy of letting me respond. So I’ll respond twice here. Remember little Danny, it’s quality over quantity. And it’s action over talk. You want to pretend that your master is god. You want to pretend that Solomon Caine is real. It helps you rest. It helps you hide. It helps you feel like you won’t burn but little Danny boy….” McAdams steps back revealing the name Solomon Caine carved deep into the tree. McAdams then throws the knife down into the floor. “I’m not talk. Where I go, I actually leave shattered dreams. Broken hearts. And scorched earth. Why Danny!? I may just be your false Master incarnate. Maybe instead of wasting your time on something so intangible you should just… come talk to me. I mean after all, if what you’re looking for is someone who brings down the proud. I check that box. Someone who will destroy heathens, if it so suits me. Your false master seems cruel, yet clever enough to control you, so maybe it’s something you’re missing. Maybe you’re just not listening to me. Maybe you’ve got this all wrong. And maybe this sunday, you’re just going to burn for your insolence. Danny…. The day is coming. Your judgement is coming. Your master wants to destroy the world. Get in line.”

McAdams lights a match and throws it onto the floor next to a tipped over gas tank. The trees begin to light up all around him as McAdams sticks his hands in his pocket and walks up the hill to watch it all burn.
The fires blaze throughout the forest and slowly take it all down. The sky turns black.

“Little Danny Rodriguez. I want you to see what I’m doing. I want you to know what you’re dealing with. I’m not losing this Sunday to Solomon Caine. I’m not losing this sunday to Danny Rodriguez. I’m not losing this sunday to your false master. Instead, you’re going to wake up, and then you’re going to bow to me. Because this is the only possible outcome for someone who is weak like you.”

“Jon, we need to go, I hear sirens,” Gary panics.

Jon walks down and slides into their car, and they begin to drive off. “Turn the camera off now.”

The Cameraman pretends to turn it off but leaves it on.

“Jon, this is getting out of hand, what are you doing?” Gary said nervously as he hits the gas.

“Shut up Jerry, hahahaha,” McAdams laughs. “I’m going to drive this idiot nuts until we get to sunday, and then I’m going to beat the tar out of him. Humiliate him. Make him think I’m something I’m not or whatever. I don’t care. I hate people like him. I do mean that. Useless weak people who need something too-”

“This is extreme though man, I don’t know if we can follow you around anymore,” Gary says softly.

“Jerry. You’re going to follow me to the ends of the earth. You’re going to see me finish this, and this documentary is going to be the greatest one ever released. You’re going to watch a great man, destroy many little men. Methodically. Brilliantly. Skillfully. Now ride this rollercoaster with me to the top and I’ll make you millions.”

The camera turns off.
Yusuke_Toriyama
Post October 21st 2016, 1:54 am by Yusuke_Toriyama
"Burn E. Sanders"

The frantic clanging of various keys on a ring suspiciously fill a quiet 3 A.M. morning behind North 24th Street in Phoenix. The Arizona Republican Campaign Headquarters is closed, but an employee is desperate to enter the building with his entourage. His hands tremble as he searches for the correct key to unlock the door. A man with wild hair and a face behind a baboon mask flashes the flashlight off an iPhone towards the deadbolt. The light flashes off the metal of the key ring. A trail of blood leaks from under the man’s wrist of his long sleeve, button up shirt and against the keys. Behind the two figures at the door is a 1993 White Ford Bronco with the lights turned off. The Simian Masked occupants slowly creep out the cabin as the door finally opens.

The Suit wearing, Baboon Masked man pushes the compromised employee into the building first before entering. The other lackeys follow suit as they turn on their own flashlights onto the employee. The man who seemingly has taken charge and held this man hostage in the baboon mask nods his directions at his hostage to move forward and then points towards the lights. The man holds his wrists close to his chest as he leads the way forward. He touches the wall, searching for the lights switch. He turns one on, then the second, his hand is met with a black leather gloved hand on the third switch. The two lights are apparently enough. The man in a Baboon Mask turns towards his ape-faced henchmen and nods, giving them permission to go ape shit on the place.

As The Baboon Masked Leader pushed the Injured prisoner forward, monkey men take out spray paint and go to work on the walls and various cubical inside the building. The words “SAMA” are spray painted across the walls. Kerosene is dumped on the front desk. The Baboon man who is this “Sama”, grabs the man by the shoulder and leads him to a specific door.

“Open.”

Is the only word uttered behind the mask. The man holds his injured wrist close to him and grabs a specific key he already knows is needed to unlock this specific door. Fear and adrenaline with the will to live hold his shaking palm together just enough to comply with Sama’s demands quick enough to survive his request of opening the door. The door opens and “Sama” again pushes the man in, this time to the ground. The man squirms towards the wall as Sama enters the threshold and into the room with everything he wants tonight.

“Cody Marshall.”

Sama’s voice again commands to the captive. He stares, stunned and questioningly at the villain holding him against his will. The man in the baboon mask turns and looks down at the man pinning himself against the wall, staring at him helplessly, and confused on what the name means. Is Sama accusing him of being this “Cody Marshall”? Is there a connection? You can see the wild imagination of a scared man attempt to interpret the request and second guess his assumption for fear of his life.

“C-Cody Mar-Marshall? Marshall? Is-Is That who you are looking for? I ‘m not him. I do not know a Cody Marshall! I swear! Please!” the man stutters.

Sama points at the computer at the desk in the room. The fumes begin to creep in from the building as his goons vandalize and ransack the place. The man picks himself up off the floor from a side of the desk. His breathing is labored as he grunts in pain. He plops himself into the swivel chair and with his free, good hand, jiggles the mouse around to bring up the glow of the screen. His single finger types in a password, and for the next moments, he types slowly and with effort. Sama reaches into his pocket and begins opening and closing a zippo lighter. It’s brass, and along on side a list of names etched into the side read:

[Rachel Lethal: RIP]
[Travis Johnson: RIP]
[M. Smith: RIP]
[L.L RIP]

The man’s face becomes stern. He speaks up with conviction that he has done everything in his power to appease Sama’s request and to gain his favor. This cowardly man sang like a canary and produced every registered Republican named Cody Marshall on file. Yusuke walks around to the desk while putting away the lighter. He slides a USB into the hard drive and takes over the keyboard. No attempt to circumnavigate the will and wishes with the terrorist his made and he dares not to breath too hard to be anything of a threat, he is looking out for himself. He has a family at home he has to think about. Who will take care of them when he is gone when this Halloween “Planet of the Apes” Monster kills him? He knows the truth about this country and how it runs, and the answer is nobody but themselves. The only thing God can do is give any of these people the strength live through whatever happens.

Sama notices on particular entry and then with just enough force, kicks the swivel chair away from the desk send his victim across towards the back corner of the room. Sama keeps an eye on the man while grabbing the phone off the charger on the desk. He dials the number in question. The phone rings, you can barely hear it. The hostage almost imagines the ringing as it happens. He can recall how it sounds, he finds a mild comfort in predicting each ring and the cadence of silence between each one. As no response is made from the Hailing criminal the anticipation of an automated answer kicks in. It does. As it answers, you can almost see a sick grin of excitement curl up against the sides of the masked man. A louder *Beep* is heard followed by a rich accent of an Asian fluent in American-English.

“Hello, Mr. Marshall. This is “Burn E. Sanders”, and I am calling on behalf of the Republican Party in Arizona. I am sure we can count on your vote in the upcoming primary election. Probably the most important election ever. The Arizona Republican Party has made immigration a large part focus for a decade now, and we look forward to you being the shining example of American Patriotism this Saturday “LIVE! From Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix, Arizona!” against the illegal immigrant, Terrorist, and likely Clinton supporter, Yusuke Toriyama-Sama. This man gives Zero Fucks about our freedom, our god, or our country and I bet the sanctity of life or the sanctity of your match this Saturday. Good luck against him and good luck against the wicked thuggery of The Philly Kid.

See you there… I am sure you two will burn the house down.

God Bless America.”

Sama gently puts down the phone and adjusts the black leather gloves masking the prints on his hands by tugging the cuffs. He walks backwards, slowly out the door. The Man gasps fearfully as Sama opens and then closes the door in front of him.

“I did what you wanted! Hello!? Don’t leave me in here?! Help!” The man screams, recorded on the message before ending.

Sama exits the door and two masked men place a desk in front the door. Sama and his goons make haste out the back and as the bleeding man reaches for the phone, the breaker is tripped. The men pile into the ’93 White Ford Bronco and Yusuke Toriyama-Sama emerges out the back with his Baboon mask in one hand and a Zippo in the other. He tosses the Zippo and the Mask into the door. He leisurely walks away and into the passanger side seat as red and yellow flicker dangerously out the ajar door of the building.

Emergency Response vehicle sirens can be heard in the background as the jeep already turns in, out, any away to their designated rendezvous. A parking garage that just so happened to be experiencing a power outage on its lighting and security cameras provides the shadows for these thugs to disperse in the night. An emergency exit with a flight of stairs is opened with no alarm or illumination as Yusuke takes shelter within. A dim light from a burn phone turns on once inside. Yusuke leaves a message on the phone.

“Philly Kid. You wish Mr. Cody Marshall to accept your stipulations for your match at “Rite of Passage”. I am sure his match prior can assist in the persuasion of Mr. Marshall’s conceding to your demands. I am sure we can find the proper leverage for the proper price."EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Burne11EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Burne11
showster26
Post October 21st 2016, 12:25 am by showster26
Voltage #4

Friday, Cologne, Germany, 1:35 am

(The scene opens with a shot outside motel room window, down to the streets of cologne. The Cold and wet weather coupled with the hour of night have left the streets practically empty with only the odd, occasional car passing by. The shot pulls back to reveal the man world knows as Solomon Caine, staring out the window, his gaze fixed upon the heavens above.)

Caine: "A flood is coming. It will wash away the dirt and grime that has saturated all the nations of this earth. It will cut thru the ignorance, greed, ineptitude, and weakness that has for far too long been an intolerable sight before the eyes of those who sent me. All of these heathens who have devoted their lives to living as fools blinded by shiny objects and false hopes. All of those festering maggots who cast themselves as chains around the neck of those who are strong enough to accept the truth. That we will all are soon to be victims of the venomous fate that the scum have brought upon ourselves. That they have connived and schemed into positions of power in the every sect. And with that power they have managed to have us all become transfixed upon phantom glories so that they can neither see nor hear the works and words from my masters. They have become addicted to all that is false and vein and do not realize that all their endeavors are for that which is fleeting. They clench their fist around good and silver which cannot protect them. They flee to high towers that will not hide them. They delude themselves by believing that whatever poison spews from their rotten tongue that it is greater than gospel! What do you hope to do Jon McAdams?!? Who can save you? This is not a contest for adulation and pride! This is not a demonstration for fortune and fame! This is the warning to those who will listen!"

(A loud roar of thunder fills the air. Almost immediately a clinking sound emanates from close by. Caine snaps his attention towards it. He spots a big, brown rat scurrying along the dresser. Slowly Caine steps towards it.)

"Why Jon do you provoke them? Do you think you'll be able to outrun them? Do you think you'll be able to bargain with them? Or are you so twisted in your mind that you think you could ever stand and fight against them? I've seen with my own eyes what happens when tries to rebel against their will. I've seen the agony, the suffering, and the remorse was more than I thought humanly possible. But for you Jon, for you it is well deserved. You are the worst kind of filth and disease. Your infect others with your weakness. You pervert the minds of others with your self righteousness and your glimmering trinkets. For this your empire shall be leveled and it's foundation uprooted in front of the whole world!"

(Caine stops and stands next to the dresser. He stares at the rat hiding itself partly behinds a long glass bottle. The rat hisses at Caine who simply scoffs in return.)

Caine: "How fitting an example. A rodent who tries to sneak past forces greater than himself gets caught. And in his pathetic attempt to keep others from seeing his fear, he curse and blasphemes. But though he sounds sure in his boasting, he still knows that he cannot even hope to overpower that which stands before him. And while his gaze is fixed upon the servent..."

(The rat races away. The camera stays fixed on Caine as the sound of a trap closing on the rat and it's last squeals of life ring out.)

Caine: But unlike this creature, Jon McAdams, your doom will not come in the blinking of an eye, your end will be an unrelenting hell from which you will never escape! You will feel the fire eating away at your flesh. Your blood will be poured out like that from a spring! You will weep bitterly, and curse the day the wretched harlot gave birth to you!"

(Caine inhales deeply. His facial expression transitions from malice to mourning)

I'm sorry Jon, I truly am. But this is what must happen for if I fail them then I stand to be judged worst than you. Whatever is in store for you, mine's would be much more. I do as they tell me, and they grant me clemency from the horrors they have planed. I... I can't..."

(Caine flips over the dresser sending everything on it flying. Caine stands silently taking long deep breaths)

Caine: I need to end you. I need to destroy you. I need to dismember you Jon. For they have commanded it and it must be so...

I WILL NOT LET YOU BURN ME JON! I AMN NOT LIKE YOU, I AM NOT WEAK! I AM NOT FILTH. I HAVE HEARD THEIR CALL AND SHALL DO THEIR BIDDING TILL THE GREAT PUNISHMENT FALLS DOWN UPON THIS LAND OF HEATHENS! YOU HORRID SCUM! NOT A SINGLE ONE OF YOU WILL REMAIN AFTER A FLOOD OF FIRE FILLS THE STREETS AND SWEEPS AWAY YOUR CHARRED REMAINS IN LESS THAN A MILLISECOND!!!

I know what is coming, I have seen it, I have heard it, they have told me... AND IT MUST BE SO!"

(Another loud blast of thunder follows a bright flash of lightning whites out the screen before fading black.)

THE END
Aria Jaxon
Post October 20th 2016, 11:56 pm by Aria Jaxon
PIPEDREAMS AND PROMISES -- ALBUQUERQUE, NEW MEXICO.

What’s it like to be confident to the point of delusion, Consuela? 

I’m curious, really, because that’s the whole aura you’ve got going on. How sure of yourself do you have to be to sit there and tell me that I’m the one between the two of us that needs to be careful? And better yet, how fucking deluded do you think I’d have to be to actually take it to heart? I can’t be one-hundred percent sure if it was supposed to be a warning, some variation of condescending “advice”, or both, but in any case, it fell on deaf ears. I know you feel like you have everything in the world to prove, and you’re right. You do, and I’m not even talking about the constant comparisons to your sister at this point. The Vixens division is controlled chaos, really. It’s a very crowded place, and the weak are usually weeded out fairly easily. Every woman signed always thinks she can handle it at the onset, but you don’t need to be in the game more than a few weeks to realize that isn’t true. The unworthy ones always wash out. You’ve seen and experienced some of the rigors of being a Vixen already at this point in your short tenure, but if you think that any of that entitles you to a win over me, then you got shit all fucked up. Worse yet, if you think that any of that makes you a shoe-in for destroying me, then maaaaan, this is about to be a rude awakening for you (copyright to Harley). You’re a lot of things, Consuela. You might’ve had this newfound fire lit under your ass, and it’s the same one that caused you to make the ill-advised decision of crossing my path in the first place. However impressive you may or may not have been, you thinking you can destroy me is WAY above your pay grade, sweetheart. I have faced much more dangerous people than you, people who would’ve relished in ending me as much as I’m sure you would. I’ve faced stronger people than you, bigger people than you, people with track records as long as my arm, and I’ve never once backed down. Not a single iota of fear has ever bubbled up within me when I was forced into battles with tyrants and titans, and yet I’m supposed to believe for a second that you’d be the one to end me? In what world does that sound even the least bit realistic? And no, this isn’t that overconfidence you’ve alluded to before. I’m confident, yes, but I highly doubt I’ve ever been overly so. I’m not stifling down how sure I am of myself for any-goddamn-body, least of all you. You just keep digging your hole deeper and deeper, you know that? You can say you’re gonna beat me, because, let’s be honest -- that’s what everyone says. That’s what everyone tells their opponents, because that’s always their goal. But now you’re saying you’re gonna END me, and that’s...different. You know, I’ve contended with people who said similar shit before. Last year, in the days leading up to the Tag Team Grand Prix finals, Drake and Jones said they wanted to end my career. When Stephanie’s juvenile ass embarked on this stupid ass vendetta, she wouldn’t shut up about how she was determined to scrub me, Cailin, and Tarah from EAW permanently. And, in spite of everyone who’s ever had the nerve to doubt me or to take away my livelihood, I’m still here. So forgive me, Consuela, if I’m not batting an eyelash, because I’ve heard all this shit before. Just last weekend, Kenny Drake was saying he was gonna kill me live on Voltage, and we all know that never came to pass. You’re not special. Nothing you’ve said is anything I haven’t heard before, and I know if all the Hexa-Guns and Kenny  Drakes and Stephanie Matsudas of the world couldn’t back it up when push came to shove and rid themselves of the problem known as Aria Jaxon, then I know for fucking certain that you can’t either. That’s what I am to you now, right? A problem? I know you certainly don’t see me as an opponent, as I said before. You looked at me as someone you could beat and use as a springboard to catapult yourself to prominence, but with every word I say, with every insecurity I poke at, I become a problem. That’s where all this “destroy” nonsense came from, and it’s why you changed your tune. I’m inviting you...no, I’m DARING you to come and try to make good on those promises. I just hope you’re ready to fall short. Beating me was already out of reach for you, but getting rid of me altogether? You’re about to find out why so many people before you couldn’t put their money where their mouth was.

I’ll be honest, Consuela, before recently, you had done a wonderful job of being your own person. You really had. That was why I’d risen my eyebrow every time a previous opponent berated you for being Cameron 2.0. It just didn’t make sense to me. You’d done everything in your power to march to the beat of your own drum and carve your own niche, but all of that went up in smoke the second you involved yourself in my business. Yes, MY business. I can’t speak for any of your previous adversaries, but for me, I’ve got a legit reason for questioning why you’re giving up any and all sense of individuality to A.) jump when the OGs say how high, and B.) pursue a goddamn vendetta with ME, of all fucking people. Maybe, if Cameron had been facing anyone else that night, it wouldn’t have mattered. You could just go on like nothing had happened because they wouldn’t be intent on coming to collect, but that’s not me. You ran out to rescue your sister -- which totally contradicts everything you’ve said about her being strong enough to handle her own shit -- but that wasn’t the end of it. Maybe you did help her stave off a defeat that night, but the thing you overlooked was that her ill-gotten victory came at my expense. You can blame it on blood, blame it on compulsion, blame it on twin telepathy, I really don’t give a fuck. You messed up. And then, you have the audacity to get indignant with me and try to brush it off by saying I’d do the same shit if someone I cared about was in that situation? I don’t know how shit in your warped mind works, but the people I’m close to can all handle their own in a singles match against someone they’ve sworn up and down that they’re better than. Just like your sister, you’ve tried to single out my losses as bigger weak points than they already are. Yes, I lost the Vixens Championship and won the Young Lions Cup less than a week later. What’s your point? That loss might’ve broken a lesser woman. I could’ve wallowed in my misery like your sister did after Jamie suckered her in and beat her at her own game. That's taking the low road. That's what you do when you SAY you wanna be the best, but you don't really MEAN it. I could’ve let Pain for Pride throw me off-kilter. I had a choice to make, and I chose to take the opportunity I was given and milk it for absolutely everything it was worth. I’m confident, but not so much that it’s clouding my vision right now. Losses and missed opportunities and threats of putting me on the shelf have NEVER kept me down. So it doesn’t matter what you say or whatever empty threats you decide to lob my way. You’re light work compared to some of the hell I’ve dealt with. Oh, you’ll put up a fight, because you want this, badly. You want this win. All roads lead to Empire. You resent me saying you wanna be your sister’s carbon copy? You wanna be the one who steps on Aria Jaxon’s back on your way to the top? You wanna be the one Vixen who truly breaks out this year? I wish you the best of luck in all that, I really do. Just know that pipedreams like yours weren’t made to come true. This is the reality check you’re owed.
Moongoose McQueen
Post October 20th 2016, 11:34 pm by Moongoose McQueen
(Moongoose McQueen is staring at James Knight’s interview from mins ago)

Who the hell is this Mongoose guy? I’ve never heard of him. I mean, he is definitely no Moongoose McQueen, international sensation from the past decade or so, having wrestled all over the world in Japan, Mexico, Europe, the US, winning titles, smashing heads, and from what I heard, finally making history by signing up for EAW for the very first time. I mean, man, what took him so long? Why did he let EAW just do their thing while he slumbered quietly? Man, it sure sucks for whoever signed up alongside with him, because if they think they were going to shine, no one is shining brighter than Moongoose McQueen.

First of all, IDIOT, the name is Moongoose McQueen. Do I really need to knock your head in until you see double visions of the letter ‘o’ to get you to correct this, or are the drugs for your dyslexia? Second, this is the debut of Moongoose McQueen in EAW. The only thing is certain that on 10/21/2016, one of us is going to debut with our heads held up high and the other out cold drooling over the floor, but not so lucky for you, it’s not going to be your average typical Friday night of paying a hooker to do blow out of her asshole. No no, I’m going to show you a fine example of what you could had been, focused on training, fighting, and being the best, but sorry, I just lied. No matter how hard you work, even if you beat your addiction, YOU on your best day will never beat me on my worse day.

Because you see, the fight is already loss with you. I honestly want to say on Friday, I’m going to be the one to beat you, but James Knight, you are going to be the one that beats yourself. You and you alone set yourself up to fail, and you and you alone made the decision to come back when you aren’t even ready. I took a break from the industry too, just like you, but I spent those years planning, plotting, training, when all you did was run away, try to kick a problem, made one new Asian friend, and got a second job to scrape by the sorry excuse you call “your life.” And let me guess, you were drugged and passed out on the bathroom floor and you realized, “Maybe, just maybe, I can rebuild my life.”

Now the first stage of grieving is denial. You already went pass that stage when you sign an EAW contract. And man, that denial is strong and reeks of whiskey. And now you are angry just because it becoming real. It’s happening, and you think that channeling that anger into ruthless aggression will get you by in EAW. HA!! I got bad news for you, because I’m angry all the time, but I got the talents to back it up. Now of course, there is still the stages of Bargaining, Depression, and finally acceptance. But you see, you and I make our first encounter in the ring in less than 24 hours, and you probably aren’t even going to be conscious for most of the time.  But you see, I ain’t got time for that shit. I hope you understand that its just business and I gotta look forward to the next step. To break it down, we are going to wrestle in the ring. I am going to knock you out, and each time you get back up, I’m going to push you back down and drive my knee into that back that thing you call a “spine,” and I’m not letting go until you pass out. And when that bell rings, and my hand is raised in the air, I’m just going to walk to the back, forgetting you ever even existed. It’s going to be a good thing for you. Because you see, nobody cares what happens to a nobody, you are gifted with a privilege to walk away from any commitment to the legacy of your father. You have officially tanked it to the point no one cares about the Knight name, and sure, you are just going to go through the 5 stages of grief, again.

You’re gonna lie to yourself saying the Knight name can be restored. Then you are going to get angry at me. Then you are going to start asking for rematches, blah blah blah, and I’m going to not give a damn. And then when you don’t get it, you are just going to be sad, and finally accept that you are nothing more than a failure and you should have kept your nose in Japan and in the mountain of cocaine and forget it all ever happened. Maybe I won’t personally be the one to send you back to that hell hole of a life you tried to crawl out off. But you will always remember me as the person that sent you down that downward spiral to begin with. Moongoose McQueen, the man the ruined my life, but son, remember what I said. It’s all you. Its all because you decided to put that John Hancock of yours on a piece of paper the same time I did, and to basically sum it up. James Knight, I’m not only going to beat you, ….. I’m going to make you regret ever returning in the first place.  WELCOME TO EAW!! EAW IS MOONGOOSE MCQUEEN!! This is the future you will see, but I can already assure you, you won’t be here live to witness it, and no amount of drugs is every going to change that for you. Good luck pal, you are going to need it.
Cailin Dillon
Post October 20th 2016, 11:01 pm by Cailin Dillon

Empire #2

And that my friends, is how you spin it like a public relations specialist. Although specialist might be a bit of a strong name for Madison. She really couldn’t answer for much of what I said. She took that old approach claiming she comes out week after week and gives her best effort, and then just keeps getting back up and giving that best effort the next time no matter the result. Except we aren’t getting vintage Madison efforts anymore. We’re getting what we got this week. Days of extended silence. I only imagine you spent days, trying to figure out what the hell you were going to say. But the thing is, I knew I had you from the very first day. I knew no matter what you came up with this “talentless” bitch was going to roll over you once again. You’re confusing your misfortunes with being luck for other people. You’re ignoring the fact that you aren’t hardly worth the struggle anymore. And you made it that way. Your best approach now is to come across delusional. It doesn’t matter if you lazily walked your way into a match with a two-week old rookie and got dropped on your ass. It doesn’t matter that you talked about redemption for a whole week leading up to Empress of Elite. You tried to come in like a lion, but faded like a lamb at the slaughter. This is not the Madison I was told to expect when I came here. This is a shell of her. She’s a myth now, just a distant memory. The time she spent as the Vixen’s Champion, those several weeks that she reference like a routine, they’re only remembered by her. It’s all over.

Don’t get me wrong, Madison. I know somewhere you still have that ability to come out fighting at that level. Or at least I expect you do. But that was before you took this route. It’s like you came at a crossroads and saw you could make the climb back to the top, stay at the level you were or voluntarily throw yourself down a steep hill. You thought about it, and then happily tossed yourself head over heels down this endless cliff. Your days as the most talented Vixen here are a long told story by you, but the best piece of fiction in the EAW library. You’re still trying to waste your time pretending I have something to prove by beating you. Like you’re some measuring stick or impossible hurdle to cross. But I’ve beaten you numerous times in numerous types of matches. The only thing I’ve learned you’re the best at is leaning on other people to do your dirty work for you. Your whole reign as a champion was a joke because it was gift-wrapped to you while Tarah was on her way out the door. Your days as the throw in to title matches are over, too. Because you’re not interesting anymore. There’s better options. And they don’t have to be tossed in either. They’re earning their way in fashions you couldn’t imagine. Nothing was handed to these girls. Those days have come to a close. Hence, so have yours.

You said it yourself. If you continuously tell a lie, sooner or later you start to believe it. There’s better phrase to define you and everything that you stand for. You say you’re the best of the best, but you’re so far from that point now it’s become a joke. Nothing I said to you this week was me talking shit I won’t back up. I was talking all about you. You’ve become a failure so fast, and you’re in a hurry to point fingers and redirect the blame. You did things in the past. But we are so far past that time now. This is now. And all we have is present and future. I’m not sure that period will even include you at all. Your verbal bombs will miss land and fall into the ocean. You throw a grenade and a I casually toss it back and watch it blow up in your face. You say you’re real? No, you’re the last person who backs up their shit week after week. Maybe you used to, but now? Now you just fall on your face, get back up, and flail your arms around as you yell about that last time you main evented a match. You make your presence known? Funny, I would describe you more as ghostly these past few weeks. What, did it take you half the week to realize you had a match for three straight weeks? Or is it four, all the way back to when this rut of yours started. Maybe it’s not a rut. Maybe this is the truth. This is the beginning of the end. You stepped away before and came back in a flurry of excitement. But in only a few moments, you slipped back into a pattern of making the same old mistakes.

And so here we are. Same old tricks. I said you would claim I was jealous, and you went right there with your sad cheerleader reference. I’m not trying to lead shit. See these eyes bitch, there’s no fear. You are about the least scary Vixen in this company with the dumbest nickname I’ve ever heard. The losing streak goes on this week Madison. You are so far from sitting on a throne that you’ve gone beyond any normal levels of delusion. I’m coming in and fucking you up again and shaking my head when I walk off. Because it shouldn’t be this easy. But you made it this easy. For weeks now it’s been like we could just stand up top while you dig that hole down six feet deep. Now you’re just getting comfortable in that coffin and begging someone to shut it. I’ll do it for you. I’ll put you down, tear your arm off and shut the lid. And then I’ll nail that bitch shut so you don’t have to crawl out and make a fool out of yourself any longer. But I’m not going to throw the dirt back on for you and finish the bury. That’s for every other random Vixen down the line that kicks your ass over and over.
Niki Khan
Post October 20th 2016, 10:57 pm by Niki Khan
PORTLAND, OR
DRAKE’S LANDING WRESTLING GYM/ART STUDIO
12:25 PM on THURSDAY

Kenny Dra...

*clears throat* sorry...it’s been awhile

Niki Khan sits behind a rather large mahogany desk, her Gold Doc Marten-covered feet resting comfortably on the top of it. Niki wears her typical outfit of tight black jeans, Iceage t-shirt, and black leather jacket. She has white earbuds in her ears, and stares down at a phone…

LET’S SEE WHAT SHE’S DOING!~!

Niki Khan: “Cos I got that shit on fleek, bitch/from the street, bitch/call you ray charles cos you can’t see shit, bitch…” I swear to God, I’m better than Wale…

Suddenly, the intercom chirps, and a random male voice is heard.

?????: Ms. Khan?

Niki is too distracted by her “sick rhymes” to answer. The intercom goes silent again, but chirps moments later.

Ms. Khan?

Niki sees the blinking light, sighs, and rips the headphones out of her ears.

What, Danny?

There’s a...Josie Grey here to see you…

...who the fuck is Josie Grey?

The applicant for your assistant job?

...then what are you?

.....pleasedontmakemesayit…

SAY IT DANNY! Mainly cos I forgot…

*sighs*....i’m your chubby little punching bag…

HAAAAAAAAAA!!! YOU ARE!!! Chubby fucker...ooooooooh, that’s fun...alright, send a car to pick me up. I’ll meet her there....

...a CAR?

Did I stutter?

A little, but I thought that was just the weed and cocai-

THAT’S...that’s fine, Danny, thank you…

...or possibly the Valium dipped LSD gummi be-

THANK YOU….DANNY....I’ll just walk, then...tell her to wait for me. This might take a minute.

Niki presses the button on the intercom and stands from the desk. She fixes her coat and brushes hair out of her face…

...stupidfuckinDanny…dumbfuckin’Irishfuck…

.....still on the line, Ms. Khan…

THEN HANG UP! DUMB MICK!!

You know, this is something that my therapist says is REALLY hurting me, this abu-

Niki presses the end button…

And rips the intercom off the desk, tossing it against the wall. Niki smiles slightly and starts walking...the camera follows her as Niki puts some sunglasses on before opening a door…

Straight into a waiting room. Niki removes the sunglasses and walks right up to the desk, where a young man in a black Balaclava sits.

You know, there’re actually HELLA dudes in Balaclavas in here...there’s a dude mopping while wearing one, two dudes wearing suits and reading from a binder…

It’s like a fuckin’ sex shop…

Anyway, Niki’s at the desk.

So...where’s this skank?

The Desk Balaclava dude points at a small, pretty young woman wearing an adorable skirt and blouse combo. I’m no good at describing that shit...cos I have a penis. Just...I dunno...use your imagination.

Niki turns to the woman and smiles a horribly terrifying smile. The woman tries her best to hide her fear as Niki lays down on the chairs next to her. Niki rests her head in the woman’s lap…

Soooooo….whaaaaaat’syernaaaaaaaaaaaame?

Josie?: Um...Josie, Ms. Khan. Josie Grey.

Awwwwwwww, that’s a cute name...cuuuuuute name for a cuuuuuuuute girl….

Niki starts to absentmindedly run her finger along Josie’s thigh, drawing nonsensical patterns. Josie simply stares into the camera, terrified.

So, JoJo...WHY do you wanna be my P.A.?

Um...well...I…*clears throat*...Ms. Khan, I feel I would be a valuable asset to your organization…

Wolvesden.

Yes, Wolves Den. I-

Woooooooooolvesdeeeeeen… one word, try it again…

....Wolvesden....

Sounds like beautiful music to my ears....and you know what we DO here in Wolvesden, right?

Yes, ma’am.

Say it.

...you hurt people.

Niki shoots up to a sitting position and hugs Josie, who is juuuuuuust….just SO not into this…

EXACTLY! You’re SMART! And PRETTY! And not much bigger than me! YAY! Joseline!?!

...Josie…

Are we still sold on that name?

My Parents sure are…

...ok, we’ll keep it...for now...anyway, YOU! ARE HIRED!!

Excited REALLY!!!?
Scared Really?!
Bummed Really…

YUP! You look REALLY sad! You start now! C’mon!

Niki hops up to her feet and walks off. Josie simply sighs and cracks her neck…

...this or back to RadioShack...this or back to RadioShack…

She nods and stands, following after Niki.

That’s the spirit, kid!

-------A FEW HOURS LATER, AFTER A WANK-------

Niki and Josie, both drinking Jamba Juice’s, walk through the large wrestling gym somewhere in the Drake Compound...honestly, I was given a map, but it was drawn in crayon and just said “FUCK YERSELF PES PES”, sooooo….

So this is the wrestling gym, this is where Kenny spends most of his time when we’re back home.

*sluuuuuurp*

The ring was imported from Japan, then traded to a German dude, then re-bought at a flea market in Brazil. Kenny likes his rings to be well-traveled, like him.

*sluuuuuuuuuuurp*

How ya feelin, by the way?

*sluuuuuurp* Fine, fine...why?

Oh, nothing... it’ll take a minute, I guess…

Hm?

Kenny employs the best trainers in the world...we have Big Bear Sullivan, Torstein Newgard, El Tigre XX...so many more that I don’t care to learn the name of...God, I’m boring myself...I can’t imagine how you must feel...Anyway, I rarely come here anymore for longer than an hour...I’m...heh...I’m not getting booked anytime soon.

Heh, except this match, right?

...hm?

...um...the one on Empire?

...........i think it kicked in….it kicked in...you’re speaking nonsense…

...wha?...no, you have a match on Empire...tomorrow...against Nicole Fyre…i’m sorry, what exactly is kicking in?

I HAVE A WHAT?! WHEN?!? WHEN WHEN WHEN whenwhenwhenwhat? Whowhen? Wha...who?when?! WHAT?! WHEN?! WHO?!!?! Whenwhawhowhen?!!?

Oh God, I’m feeling weird...the room...the room is spinning…

whowwho? Who...wha? Wha wha wha when? When? When. When! When? Who? What?

Ms. Khan...there’s a giant lizard behind you...oh my god...what the hell…

Ohhhhh fuck….fuuuuuuuuuck oh….Fuuuuuuuuckin’....I-I-I-I-I-I have to….what? I can’t...I have To! I have to train! How...How do I? I’m...JUMPING JACKS!!

Niki Khan begins to perform lightning fast and horrible jumping jacks as Josie curls herself into a ball and weeps. Niki drops and does a few push-ups before leaping back to her feet….and she throws up...a lot...Niki falls to the ground, sobbing beside Josie...both rolling in tears and vomit…

Well....this is off to a BEAUTIFUL start...
El Landerson
Post October 20th 2016, 10:46 pm by El Landerson
[The Scene opens where Landerson is sitting on the Bus by himself while Jake Mercer sit's beside of him]

Jake: Sorry to interrupt your situation Landerson.

E. Landerson: Como va.

Mercer: last August on Dia Del Diablo you was talking to on your Cell phone when Matt Ryder was walking towards your way when he try's to hit you but u ran off and then now you will face Voin n your No  Disqualification match this Sunday on Voltage So any suggestions Landerson.

E. Landerson: Well u see Jake. the reason that Matt Ryder was mad is because that i was talking about his girlfriend in then he was trying to attack me from outta nowhere and now they finally let me face Voin in my No  Disqualification match in three days on Voltage cause when I beat Voin this week then you'll be looking at your next Challenger for Nathan Fiora's Eaw Hardcore title at Shock Value FPV after my match with Voin this Sunday on Voltage.

Mercer: Landerson can u even defeat Voin this Sunday.

E. landerson: if only hows the match turns out cause once we square off then I'll be your next victim to become there new Eaw Hardcore Champion at Voltage Shock Value FPV right after our match together then I'll be your next Hardcore title on Shock Value after Voltage this Sunday night on Eaw.

E. Landerson:  can u excuse yourself Jake I have a Bus to ride n a flight to catch before my match this Sunday.

(Landerson tells Jake to get off his Bus when he Continues talking)

Jake: there u have it folks cause n three days El Landerson will return to action when he challenges Voin this week in his No  Disqualification on Voltage on Eaw.

Mercer: So we hope that Landerson can wn his match against Voin this week until no of them would face Nathan Fiora for his Eaw Hardcore title at Shoc Value until Voltage this Sunday on Eaw network.

[Camera Scene fades when El Landerson ask his Bus driver to pull off before his match even begins this Sunday]
James Knight
Post October 20th 2016, 10:34 pm by James Knight
Everyone Forgot About Jim

The scene fades up to the backstage interview area, the EAW logo adorns a large backdrop and a female interviewer stands with the EAW branded microphone in hand. She lifts the stick to speak and introduce the segment of EAW Friday Night Dynasty.

"Ladies and gentlemen, it's my pleasure to introduce EAW's most recent signee -making his debut tonight... James Knight!"

The man known in Japan as THE gaijin steps into frame, clad in his battle garb that consists of black patent leather boots with purple attached kickguards, black spandex biker style tights with purple polka-dots and black elbow/knee pads. Wrapping Knight's torso is a black t-shirt that reads "KING OF SKULLFUCK" in bold white letters. His sable hair is streaked with purple and pulled back into a ponytail.

"James, tonight you make your debut here in EAW against the returning, Mongoose McQue-

James lets a smirk crack just before he abruptly interrupts to interviewer.

"Mongoose McQueen?! Mongoose McQueen?! Everyone for the past week, since the moment I stepped foot on U.S. soil has been stopping me and asking "Jimmy, what about Mongoose McQueen?" They've been saying "He's coming back! He was one of my favorite way back when!". Everyone has been talking about Mongoose McQueen leaving me to wonder... has everyone forgotten about Jimmy?"

It's clear by the look on Knight's face that he is agitated and the rage is beginning to boil over within him.

"Have you people forgotten about James Knight? Have I been gone that long, that all the smarks and fanboys out there have forgotten all about their dear dear "Uncle Jimmy"? Christ, I was only in Japan for a couple short years! Do these people really move on that quic- NO! It's quite clear that all of you don't move on that quickly, since you are all on the jock of a washed up fool who pines for the glory days where throwing your opponent over the top rope was a disqualification and the Piledriver was banned in Memphis!"

Knight yanks the microphone out of the interviewer's hand and pushes her out of frame, certainly an action that will provoke the ire of the Spike executives. 

"Let me tell you something, brother! This is NOT the territory days and Crockett Productions isn't on the Superstation on Saturdays! I'm not my father and I don't give a damn if you knew him, shared the ring with him or sniffed his fingers one time in the locker room! Mongoose McQueen, you want to tell the world how you've always been strong, you've never been a pussy who used drugs? You want to portray yourself as some crusader of the almighty dollar, damn you might as well just run about calling yourself a "good little Christian boy for hire". You think that I'm weak because I enjoy sins? Because I indulge in my vices and... perhaps I am... but I think you're a weaker man for refusing to admit that your vices rule you! You indulge in greed and violence because that's what makes your jockies tight..."

James inhales deep and gives an evil smile...

"Tonight, I plan to indulge in your vice... I plan to beat you from pillar to post. When the final bell of our match tolls, Mongoose... you're going to be wishing you kept your old ass out of the ring and working odd jobs... and I'm going to walk my happy ass back to the hotel with a couple of ring rats... I will sleep like a baby tonight knowing that I gave a couple of bitches the night of their lives... and I put an old dog out of his misery."

James flips the microphone over his head and leaves the interview area in a hurry.
Post October 20th 2016, 9:56 pm by Guest
Nico Borġ: 29 (SD2)
The Last of The Magi

Do not conform to the pattern of this world,
But be transformed by the renewal of your mind.
Then you will be able to test and appraise what is the will of God;
His good, pleasing and perfect will.

Romans 12:2

A popular tale imagines Sir Isaac Newton formulating his theory of gravity by mere chance whilst sat beneath a tree. The very fruit of knowledge, it is said, falling literally into his head. His great revelation, his most praised achievement of science reduced to but a simple case of the right place at the right time. The product of random happenstance colliding with a mind of suitable stature and faculty. I reckon Jones would be pretty satisfied with this story. It fits the picture that he himself is trying to portray. The chaos of the universe. The freak, by-chance emergence of genius or excellence. Progress and invention found in the rational, in the material things that can be seen, that can be felt, and that can hit you right in the skull. Yet, if one should only turn himself to the notebooks and writings of of the great scientist, there is another story there to be discovered. A story of a man guided not simply by his own crystallized experience and observation, finding patterns in the swirling chaos around him. Rather, it is a tale of a man in search of occult, divine knowledge imparted from above. Falling, like the apple, but from a less mundane tree. Numerology. Chronology. Sacred Geometry. Biblical interpretation. The Temple of Solomon. The quest for the philosopher’s stone. Despite his reputation as the posterboy for a new age of ‘reason’ and empirical rationality, it has be said that Newton was not the first modern scientist so much as he was the Last of the Magicians.

And Newton isn’t the exception. Lavoisier. Einstein. Leibniz. All leaders in their fields and devout defenders of scripture. Where experiments alone failed, Kekulé cracked the enigma of benzene when he was gifted with a dream, a vision of a snake swallowing its own tail. Does the serpent also swallow it’s own words, Tiberius? Having faith doesn’t mean living in the past. Nor does it entail being slow to adapt or hesitant to progress. It does not demand a fear of change, for all these things, far from being rejected, are promised. You have sought to present me as some orthodox relic, stuck in the past, unable to keep up with the future. While yourself, adventurous. Striking out alone into a brave new world of success and fortune. You have got it twisted again, Jones. Go ahead. Have another try. Keeping throwing things at the wall, I’m sure that sooner or later one of your ‘experiments’ will stick. But if you want to save some time you can always just take some heed of what I’m saying. You see, Jones. No matter what you want to say, I’ve never played it safe or conservative in my time here. I have not bent or conformed to the rules and culture of the locker room. I haven’t tied myself down, tangled in the web of politics and affiliations. I have made an impact and I have done so on my own terms, on the terms of my faith.

As Territorial Invasion approached, it was not me crawling on my belly grovelling to Zack Crash for a chance to join in the Wargames. No. Omerta sought me out. They are the ones who begged. And yeah, Jones, I’ve not had a taste of the gold yet… ‘Yet’ is the important word there. Do not take a lack of desperation to be the acquiescence that it is out of my reach. Right here in my lap is a contract which says that I am a champion in waiting. And to be clear, I am not waiting on anyone. I do not have to be patient and beg for the opportunity. I am not waiting on God to give me his blessing. I already have it. I can walk up to the Pizza Boy or Ares Vendetta or any other champion with a title I want and I can demand a match right then and there. No being patient on others. No begging. No getting rejected at the door when trying to weasel myself out of a triple threat and into a privileged 1-on-1 shot that I haven’t earned. Maybe I’m not doing things the way you would. But I am glad about that. I am carving my own path in the light. One that is undeniable. Anointed by God. I remember that short time ago when you were running around with Lioncross’ briefcase, just pretending you had earned an opportunity akin to the one I have right now. I see through you. You don;t innovate. You don’t carve a new path. You live in fantasy. You pretend. You can only pretend that you are a worthy contender to the Answers World Championship. Forget Ares and the Pizza Boy. I on my lonesome am more than a match for you. This week the serpent swallows its tail and question its knowledge. I’m going to send you slithering back into whatever pit you came out of. Then I leave Tyler Parker in a pool of his own blood at Rite of Passage. And I do the same to every other profligate that gets in my way. Then...finally...once the suspense has built...I perform my next trick. Part miracle. Part magic.  Part vindication and part alchemy. Real philosopher’s stone business. I lift this sheet of paper and, right before everybody’s eyes, turn it into gold.

Rejoice Jones. The Last Magi follows a star to our salvation.

God is Watching.
Ahren Fournier
Post October 20th 2016, 9:38 pm by Ahren Fournier
*ooc: did this on my phone because my internet isn't working for some reason. Didn't really get a chance to edit or anything, just kind of winged it... Ha get it? Winged it? I'm the trill fairy, I have wings... It's punny*

(Scene starts with the interviewer in his car pulling up to an unknown house)

Interviewer; I guess this is the place? I don't know why he's making us go to this random house so late... But it's Ahren so.. Nothing is surprising 

(Interviewer parks on the sidewalk and goes to the house, as he gets closer he sees a silhouette, it turns out it's Ahren) 

Interviewer: Ahren what are we doing here.... And wtf are you wearing 

(Ahren is wearing fake wings without a shirt naturally, dressed as his trill fairy persona) 

Ahren: Ah interviewer, glad you finally made it, I'm sure you're wondering why you're here

Interviewer: literally just asked that...

Ahren: don't be shy interviewer it is your job to ask questions just ask why we are here

Interviewer: I did... 

Ahren : STOP WASTING TIME!!

Interviewer: WHY ARE WE HERE?!!!

Ahren: (talks In a whisper) shhhhh! Stop yelling, people are sleeping in there

Interviewer: ok... So why are we here

Ahren: I saw someone that lives in this house do something super duper trill, it's time to reward them

Interviewer: I'm not breaking into someone's house with you 

Ahren: oh yes you are (pulls out his own camera, that he's been hiding in the bushes) and plays back what interviewer just said) 

Recording: I'm .... Breaking into someone's house with you

Ahren: oh damn sounds like you really wanna do this eh?

Interviewer: God damn it... Fine, please don't get us thrown in jail 

Ahren: fear not young interviewer 

Interviewer: older than you 

Ahren: for the crown jewel Ahren the trill fairy batman aqua man fish guy Fournier is on the job 

Interviewer: I just don't understand why I have to be here for this

Ahren: well I know not everyone is a believer in the trill fairy, including yourself, so I'm going to show you and the whole world, what happens when you do something trill.

Interviewer: fine, whatever let's just hurry up and do this

Ahren: ok dope dope 

Interviewer: so how do we get in?

Ahren: the front door... You fool 

Interviewer: won't it be locked... You fool 

Ahren: HEY WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING ME AHREN FOURNIER, THE CROWN JEWEL OF EAW, A FOOL?!!

Interviewer: I mean we're about to break into someone house, and you just yelled who you are and probably woke everyone up.. So.. You 

Ahren: don't worry I have permission to do this 

Interviewer: from who? 

Ahren: Obama 

Interviewer: you know Obama..

Ahren: of course I know Obama, I know half the population 

Interviewer: and how did you meet him exactly?

(Ahren starts picking the lock) 

Ahren: simple, he did some trill basketball stuff slash presidential things and I payed him a trill fairy visit. He was so honored and thought it was such a great idea that he gave me permission to do this... Done! 

(Ahren opens the door and walks right in, with the interviewer right behind him) 

Interviewer: luckily there was no alarm, that could've been bad

Ahren: shut up, you're too loud 

Interviewer: hurumph! Where is this bedroom.. How do you even know where this person lives? 

(They walk up the stairs to the upstairs bedrooms) 

Ahren: once someone does something trill, I learn everything about them automatically 

Interviewer: you mean you stalk them?

Ahren: ha! Yeah right...  Ok this is the room 

(Ahren slowly opens the door, and the camera shows a young woman sleeping alone in bed) 

Ahren: there she is.. Ok let's do this

(Ahren slides a condom out of his pocket) 

Interviewer: (whisper yell) WHAT ARE YOU DOING???! You're not raping her Ahren!!

Ahren:..... Excuse me? No one raping anyone, I'm giving her this condom as a gift for she's bound to get laid soon... Thanks for thinkin so highly of me...

Interviewer:oh, right... I knew that 

Ahren: dick

(Ahren picks up the pillow and slides the condom under, but she starts to stir and wakes up) 

Girl: wh-what the fuck?!!! Who are you!?!!

Ahren: fear not.. For I am the trill fairy!

Girl: no way! You saw me help that old lady across the street? 

Ahren: ha what? No I saw you pet a dog for like 5 minutes.. Respect for mans best friend earns my respect in trillocity always 

Girl: aw well thank you! Good night trill fairy, I'll put this condom to good use!

Ahren: I know you will my child.. Now I must be off... Come young apprentice! 

Interviewer: oh.. Is that me? 

Ahren: yes

Interviewer: still older than you, and I'm not you're apprentice 

Ahren: don't care 

(They leave the house and just stand on the front lawn of the girls house, while some random dude goes in) 

Ahren: have fun man

Random Dude: I will 

Ahren: nice

Interviewer:  so like, you haven't even talked about your match yet

Ahren: which one

Interviewer: the one you have 

Ahren: ?

Interviewer: this Sunday?!! On voltage???

Ahren: against?

Interviewer: Mike showman 

Ahren: oh my woman model? Ok ok.. Well to my knowledge mike hasn't said a word, and for good reason, he's embarrassed. But there's nothing to be embarrassed about, I gave him a legitimate offer. His feminine body structure was the perfect fit for my new t shirt.. His face? Another story, but it was the perfect situation for both of us. 

Interviewer: you don't think you might've been too harsh on him?

Ahren: how sway?

Interviewer: well I don't think that men want to be told that they have woman bodies.

Ahren: Look interviewer, most woman would kill to look like he does, it's an honor, it's just a shame for him that he has a penis. I mean it doesn't really fit the rest of the theme of His body, know what I mean?

Interviewer: So at no time were you thinking of forming a tag team with him?

Ahren: pfffft absolutely not, Ahren Fournier is a singles act first of all.. And second of all, if I did tag with someone I would get someone with talent. I mean look at Mike, the only reason he's in EAW is because of his dad's wealth. The only reason he has any talent is because of his dad's wealth. And the only reason he has made anything of himself is because of his dad's wealth. I think that's pathetic! And the worst part about it, he actually embraces being a free loader. There's one of two scenarios that definitely are his life, one, he lives with his parents still in their mansion. Or two, he has his own place that his parents bought for him. Either way, I wouldn't be happy with myself. See the one problem with having everything given to you is, you don't actually learn how to be good at anything. Sure he's had the best training possible I'm sure, but when such a prissy little bitch has to put in actual work and not be told that he's doing great all the time, he tends to stop trying. Or he is being told he's doing great so they can keep getting paid, while he continues to learn nothing. 

Interviewer: I mean he has won like 2 matches in a row 

Ahren: Ooooooh I'm sooooo impressed interviewer... Listen to how seriously impressed I am ooooooohhh

Interviewer: ok I get it

Ahren: oooooohh yeeeeaaaah soooo much talent with those two wins

Interview: I said I get it

Ahren: no, you keep listening till I've had my fill of sarcasm 

Interviewer: ...

Ahren: oooooh yeeeeahh sooo much talent mmmmmm

Interviewer: can you stop now please?

Ahren: Sure... Anyways, anyone can win 2 matches in a row, a blind mouse can bite a dick every so often

Interviewer: I don't think that's a saying... I don't even know what that pertains to...

Ahren: The point is... He's never faced me, and you can tell he's my biggest fan, he was so eager to be in a team with me, he nearly popped his boner right there, it was embarrassing. I don't want my name to be uttered in the same sentence as his ever... Not even two sentences over, he's that bad.. There's a reason he's been silent this week, and his doubts will become reality, this sunday... TRILL FAIRY OUT 

(Throws fairy dust in the air in disappears) 
Victor Maero
Post October 20th 2016, 8:25 pm by Victor Maero
2006 November 1st.
+4Y - 4M - 29D - H/M/S 3:20:36

Victor’s blood soaked hands shook. Had he done it? It wasn’t his first, but it was always a rush. He shook himself out of his daze and looked at his handiwork. A bloodied body lay in front of him, he looked over it with great pride. With a smile he walked out of the sterile room and removed his gloves. Tossing them aside as he walked into the hallway.

“He’s going to make it.” Victor smiled. The family waiting there began to cry and threw their arms around each other.

“Oh god, thank you!” The wife said.

“Daddy is going to be okay?” Asked the daughter.

“He's going to be just fine. Thank you doctor.” The wife stood and shook his hand with a wide grin and wet eyes.

“Don’t worry about it. A week or two of bed rest and he should be good to go.” Victor nodded to them as he walked back toward the employee area. “That’s more than enough for one day.” He quipped to himself as he clocked out and left for his car. Once he got to the garage he saw his long term girlfriend, Samantha, leaning on their car waiting for him.

“There you are, I was wondering what took you so long.” She said in a jokingly mocking tone.

“I had to do one last surgery.” Victor kissed sam on the cheek before getting into the driving seat. “America is different than I had expected.” Victor confessed.

“In a good way or bad way?”

“I’d say a little of both. It’s nice to get paid well, but moonlighting is a little odd.”

“Well that degree in psychology is being put to good use.”

“Very true.” Victor turned out of the parking garage onto the open road. “This place, it finally let me fully get away from my family.”

“Well that’s just not true.”

“What?” Victor stopped at a red light and looked Sam dead in the eye with a mixture of anxiety and anger burning in his eyes.

“Oh don’t be like that, I just meant me silly.” Sam kissed Victor on the cheek.

“Right.” Victor turned to the road. “You just scared me with that. Anyway, let’s go home. I’m finally done cutting people open.”

“For now.”

“Yeah,” Victor said solemnly locking eyes with the road. “For now.”

-Three hours ago-

“Oz.” Maero said with his head in his hands.

“Yeah?” Oz responded while moving a pawn on a new game of chess with no other player.

“Why… did they kidnap a reporter? They’re basically on demand already.”

“Maybe they don’t know what a Skype interview is?.” Oz moved several other pieces on the board in rapid succession.

“Why didn’t they talk about Me… or Phoenix for that matter?”

“I think their Luke Reigning it to be honest.” Oz paused his chess game to look up at Maero who still had his head in his hands.

“I…” Maero groaned. “I’m going out for a little bit.”

“Do you want me to come?”

“No, I’ll just go by myself.” Maero said lifting his head and walking out of the room.

“Okie dokie.” Oz smiled at Maero as he left. He passed a few minutes with his chess game until he snapped his fingers with a stroke of brilliance. “Elise!”

“Yeah?” Elise poked her head into the room where Oz was playing chess. “I’m not going to play you Oz. We both know how good you are.”

“No, no, no. Not that! We should do another promo.” Oz suggested.

“That sounds like fun! let’s go get set up!”

-Now-

A chair facing away from the camera is the only thing in a dark room. In the background, a fire roars to life. The chair slowly turns to the camera with Oz sitting in it petting a stuffed animal cat.

“I’ve been expecting you.” Oz slowly lifts his head straining the forced eye contact in an attempt to be more sinister. He quickly breaks down into a laughing fit that’s cut short by a jump cut to him standing in front of a black background.

“Just put like, Nicholas Cage behind me.” Flashing images of Nick Cage appear behind Oz as he stifles a laugh. Another jump cut has him standing in front of the fire fully composed once more.

“Listen here, buckaroos!” Oz giggles to himself. “Imagine if Tin Man started all of his promos like that.” Oz stands in a mockingly imposing stance and puts on a deeper voice. “Listen here, buckaroos!” Oz and Elsie are heard laughing until Oz falls on the floor and a thud is heard. “Whoops.” Another jump cut shows Elise standing with Oz who is inspecting his glass eye that fell out of its socket.

“Is it broken?” Elise asks.

“No, these things are pretty tough.” Oz replies. Another jumpcut has Oz composed in front of the fiery background holding a group of papers.

“Alright, let's get a little serious. Jakob DeLion, what even are you? So Jakob, you have lot’s of names: Thunder-truck, The Jasonville Jack Off, The Lady Terrifyer, Pro Wrestling’s Favorite Daughter's Uncle’s Dad’s Dog’s Veterinarian, No. 3.14159265, Mr. BJ, The Reason Bill Thorn Lost His Virginity, Duke of Dangerously Stupid Promos, Your Mother's Least Favorite Grandchild, Coat Tail Rider, The Guilty Of Sexual Assault, Wanted Dead World Wide, Attempted (But Failed)  Demon Slayer, Bringer of Carpet Burn on His Own Knees, Gatekeeper of The Women’s Clothing Isle, Mal Davzar’s Opinion Doesn’t Mean Anything Here, Better Than You! And You! And Especially You! He Yells At the Ant Colony, Mr. Has no Idea what a Wrestling Match Means, Twitter (And General) Twat, The Bronze Boy, The Jacksonville Jizzlover, DePussy Never-EVER-Toucher.” Oz tosses a page aside.

“No one, and I do mean no one, needs THAT many nicknames. Tin Man has like four and THAT’s a stretch. Keep ‘em short and sweet, just like your career here will be, minus the sweet part of course. You had your first match at the age of…. Four? That’s not lega- Oh… you had a play fight. That doesn’t count you numbskull, you can barely walk at age four! You practised the Moonsault at the age of ten… so you played on a trampoline? Explain to me, why I should care about you. I’ll wait.” Oz tosses another page to the side.

“Now! Danny Noxx. I’m going to assume your last name comes from the Roman goddess Nox. The goddess of night, she was the mother of a lot of deities, don’t you know. Death, sleep, dreams, all that good stuff! She was sometimes confused with the Greek primordial goddess of light, Nyx. In a similar way, you're sometimes mistaken for an actual wrestler.” Oz drops another page.

“So, you didn’t talk about Tin Man, Phoenix, or the match AT ALL. Speaking of them, Phoenix needs a new name… King of Hearts. You said I shouldn’t come to the ring with ‘daddy.’ New flash, I don’t call ANYONE daddy. You’re going to sacrifice Phoenix and Tin Man to a god of your choosing? You’re not going to have the chance to pray to the god of your choice before Tin Man’s foot is down your throat. You’ve got no chance in this match, you’re a small fish in this ocean that is EAW. I don’t care where you came from, you’ve got nothing here. All you’re going to have is the scorn of the whole company, something you don’t even deasurve. You can keep pretending to be big shots, but as soon as you look into the eyes of the beast that you’re stepping into that ring with, you’ll scream, you’ll want to run, and you’ll feel fear like never before. You made Tin Man mad, do you know what surgeons do when they’re mad? Do you know what demons do when they’re mad? Combine those and increase them tenfold, that’s Tin Man. He may have lost his heart, but he sure as hell didn’t lose his bite. King of Hearts, no that’s too long of a name… Hearts has trained with the Sanatorium, he’s become just as dangerous. Don’t tempt them. They’ll break you, they’ll break you and laugh over your broken, quivering form. You’ll wish they’d killed you, and during the match, when you see what’s in their eyes, you’ll know they might.” Oz Drops the last page and walks out of the room where Elise is waiting for him.

“Dude! You killed it!” Elise high fives Oz.

“We’ll have to see what they respond with.” As the two walk out of the room away a crash is heard in the hallway. The duo run to investigate and see Maero with his hand on the face of a man who’s laying on the floor.

“What are you doing?” Asks Oz.

“Eclipse has the kid in the car, he’s introducing him to the family.” Maero replied without looking away from the man on the floor.

“But why is he here?”

“Personal reasons.”

“I don’t know you!” The man screams. Maero slams the man’s head into the floor knocking him out.

“Very personal reasons.” Maero quips.

“Well, I guess kidnapping him makes some sense.”

“It’ll make more when I make him talk.” Maero promises as he drags the man into the halls of the Sanatorium. “I promise.”

Fade to laughter.
TLA
Post October 20th 2016, 7:51 pm by TLA
GOOD HOMBRES

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 RAW-PIC

The camera cuts to ringside at an EAW live event at the Javier Arena in Alabama.

“I won’t deny it imma straight ridah… you don’t wanna fuck with me.”

The crowd erupts as “Ambitionz az a Ridah” hits and TLA drives out next to the stage in his lowrider from House of Glass. TLA stands up on the hood of his car with the EAW Interwire Championship around his waist before hopping off and making his way towards the ring. TLA grabs a microphone and slides into the ring.

TLA: Awwwww yeah Alabama! It’s yo boi TLA doin’ this shit right una vez mas… para todos… STRAIGHT OUTTA DYNASTY! Dynasty be rollin’ through hot as fuck off that House of Glass hype. Yo we got so much hype goin’ on they be callin’ us hypebeasts but they ain’t know we just beasts cuz we beastin’ and feastin’ all day erry day. Mi raza! We fixin’ to do this shit right cuz Donald Trump be tryin’ to get rid of them bad hombres but I be lookin’ around and all I see is good hombres yo.

The crowd cheers and starts a “We’re good hombres” chant as TLA pauses.

TLA: Yo I been in the Poon Palace all week celebratin’ since I got that big title defense locked down against Tig Kelly. Two years in a row that Irish motherfucker brought the heat, and two years in a row yo boi withstood it. Ain’t nobody can match my heat, imma real dragon up in this shit and y’all be fixin’ to get burnt if you get too close. See I ain’t ‘bout to take no days off until somebody drops my ass and takes this title. Many done tried. Many done failed. Drake Jaeger’s bitch ass is next. That homeboi done impressed at House of Glass. He earned this shit as fuck, a shot at the most prestigious title on Dynasty. Like yo boi always says I’m down. I take on all comers read the motto if you ain’t blind, listen up if you ain’t deaf.

Anytime. Anywhere. Anyone.

TLA: And that’s how I end up in situations like this. Cuz we got dozens of arrogant jackasses back up in that locker room who wouldn’t even touch this week’s main event on Dynasty. We got people who wouldn’t even try to take on the Heart Break Boy. Either cuz they scared of his rep, or they ain’t down to take on nobody who ain’t been around. But y’all forget. I was New Breed Champ for months last year, takin’ on new people ain’t no thang to me. But this homie he ain’t even new… he just back. Same difference tho. He been gone, now he ain’t. The General Managers know that I be up to the task cuz I done this shit before. Chris Elite… Diamond Cage… they all had to go through TLA to get back up on that brand.

That’s why they call me The Gatekeeper.

TLA: Cuz I make sure y’all ain’t just content with yo rep. I make sure if you back, you actually deserve to be back. Cuz way too often we get some washed up old ass Hall of Famer thinkin’ he can step back into the Dynasty locker room and get handed shit. Way too often these old ass vatos think that they rep entitles them to shit when in truth they ain’t been able to keep up. They washed up, they rusty as fuck, and they collapse under the pressure of the Now Era. This week on Dynasty imma put The Heart Break Boy to the test and he gonna see if he can hang with the Franchise.

TLA pounds his chest in pride as he points to the Dynasty logo above the entrance ramp.

TLA: Since he been back and got in that surprise sneak attack on Jacob Senn at House of Glass, we all been subjected to constant lectures from The Heart Break Boy. We have had to listen to him day in and day out drone on and on and on about all this boring shit that nobody gives a single fuck about. He is tryin’ to put the entire Dynasty roster to sleep and Jacob Senn might be but trust me holmes, I ain’t sleepin’ on nobody. He been takin’ them shots but half the time I be losin’ focus and keepin’ up with that struggle to keep on listenin’.

I gotta keep it up tho cuz we beefin’ and I gotta respond in kind. 

TLA: The Heart Break Boy says cuz he is a white man he can tell me who I am. Fuck outta here I ain’t need no white boi tellin’ me who I is and how to live mi vida! I live that good life and yo I think I is doin’ iight. I got the gold. I got the bitches. I got the drank. I got the kale. What else do y’all even need? Knowledge? Yo I got that in droves ese. I got that street knowledge that you wouldn’t know shit about white boi. I live off that instinct to fight off haters and I be sensin’ a big one right up here. Sippin’ on that drank sippin’ on that drank I ain’t tryna think. But the Heart Break Boy tryna go real hard in makin’ a vato think with all this philosophical bullshit. Now I see who Ventura’s main inspiration is as an Elitist in EAW. My inspiration be…

Ain’t got no role models. Ain’t even got one y’all fightin’ an OG for real, better prep up dawg!

TLA: I know exactly who I am holmes. I am TLA, I am the EAW Interwire Champion and I been holdin’ down the fort on Dynasty like a motherfucker while you been off doin’ who the fuck knows what. I know exactly who I am when I step foot in that ring, and that is the Mexican Mutilation Machine and I ain’t even sure you recognize what a ring is anymore dawg. I ain’t seen you in one for so long can y’all even trust yo self when it’s time to throw fists? I ain’t sure and none of these people be sure either. That’s why you gettin’ tested. That’s why no matter what your religion, race, or creed the work yo ass puts in that ring is gonna be all that matters. Y’all can be on that crusade for righteousness, tryin’ to act all moralistic and shit, tryna teach all these fine Alabamans or the Dynasty locker room some sort of lesson but if you ain’t ready it’s all gonna fall on deaf ears ya heard?

Y’all think you is a one man army? You gonna need a bigger one to handle mi cartel holmes.

TLA: At House of Glass I proved that even if you my boi I ain’t holdin’ back. I ain’t gonna just shake yo hand and give you a fair contest based off some old white boiz rulebook. Nah I be readin’ between the lines, and if that bell has rang all options be on the table. Y’all can hate. Y’all can say but TLA you shoulda shook Tig Kelly’s hand. Don’t you respect him? Oi chicos… of course I do, that’s why I be goin’ all out to put that son of a bitch down for the count. Shit pays off I ain’t about to lie about it. And I ain’t gonna lie about the legacy of the man I be facin’ neither. I am proud as fuck to be sharin’ the ring with the infamous Heart Break Boy even if he legend ain’t what it once was. Even if his previous returns ain’t quite lived up to he glory days. But the fact is he ain’t gave up yet. He might’ve been gone, but he here now and that’s what matters. 

Y’all step in the EAW ring, you gettin’ the fight of a lifetime no matter who you are.

TLA: Make no mistake about it lil hoppa you gettin’ treated just like anybody else. I ain’t givin’ yo ass no preferential treatment and all of these husTLAz ain’t gonna give you none either. Ain’t got no shame about it. I just done put some respeck on it. Now it’s time for yo ass to feel the salt weyito. Cuz I ain’t want you to show no mercy. I ain’t want you to hold back at all. EAW management thinks you a loser? Prove then that you ain’t. Prove that against the man who been holdin’ down Dynasty week after week after week. I just beat Tig Kelly at House of Glass. Before him I put Devan Dubian, the number one contender to the EAW Hall of Fame Championship down for the three count. 

If y’all think a win over me don’t mean shit, if y’all really don’t give a fuck about the outcome of this match then think again.

TLA: I done been through a whole lot and I done finished a whole lot. I take no days off when it comes to beatin’ down culo. If you beat me, y’all will actually have some legs to stand on to challenge Jacob Senn. If you don’t then, the Fabled Conqueror gonna be laughin’ he way to some time off cuz aside from yo boi I ain’t seen many other worthy contenders around no more. Lucian Black… he gone. Jamie O’Hara… he gone. As for me I got my hands full taking on Drake Jaeger and defending my own title but if Senn need somebody to fight he knows I’m always down. Y’all want to ask me them questions. Want to know if I ever fought someone who never quits, fought someone who don’t got that option to lose? Yo I done that shit todos las semanas jefe. The question is: are you still the Golden Boy? Or through all them weeks and months of sittin’ on the shelf…

Is yo old ass gold faded and turned straight up into pure and complete mierda?

TLA tosses the mic into the crowd as “Ambitionz az a Ridah” hits and he rolls out of the ring slapping hands with fans as he makes his way up the ramp. TLA climbs into his lowrider and blazes up a joint as he rolls out of the arena.
Post October 20th 2016, 7:33 pm by MTM
In the two plus years I’ve been here, I’ve gone from being what EAW calls the New Breed to being one of the Elitists that has to deal with them. Every two to three weeks a new talent would come in talking a big game and someone, whether that be the board or the General Manager, would book them against an established name as a way of seeing if they can put up or if they should shut up. Every once in awhile I’d get to be the lucky person to test the new blood. Unfortunately for these New Breeders, every single time one of them stepped into the ring with me they were forced to shut up when I pinned them in that ring. Every time. No exceptions. Ahren Fournier, Christian Locke, Mexican Samurai… they all said the same thing and they all made the same mistakes every. Single. Time. They would make baseless claims about how I thought I was better than I was, act like I thought that I was mentally superior to everyone else in the locker room. If I used a metaphor they would allow themselves to get caught up in said metaphor and treat it like I’m too caught up in, I don’t know, let’s say the Presidential Election, and that would be a part of my downfall when really it was just a way of comparing our situation to another real life event. You know, so the cogs turning in their brain could make some kind of connection and understand just how badly they’ve messed up. Best of all, they would pick and choose the words that came out off my mouth and try to use them against me like two seemingly unrelated sentences were somehow correlated as though that was enough to tell me that I’m wrong. If I’m being truthful, the first two or three times I had to deal with this attitude it got under my skin. It was the first time I’d been on that side of the battle and, quite honestly, I could understand why so many Elitists fell into the trap that had been laid out for them. It’s easy to underestimate their words and assume that they have no idea what they’re talking about but when it happens time and time again you know that it’s no accident. Pretty soon you realise that there’s a genuine strategy there and that’s 1. To talk a big game 2. To belittle your opponent as much as possible by bending the truth... or just straight up lying and 3. Get them heated.

I’ve come to expect such a simple game plan from all of EAW’s freshest faces… but I never expected it from a Hall of Famer of all people.

That’s right, Impact, you speak to me like you’re still in the New Breed and that’s not even a slight exaggeration. Every rookie mistake, every novice tactic that I just mentioned? You made sure to use every single one of them. No wonder everyone thinks you’re off your game when this is the way that you talk. I’m sure that once upon a time you were this highly intellectual being of power that all men feared but the man I was just forced to listen to sounded like a slightly better educated JJ Silva.

Let’s start with an easy example, shall we? Treating me like I think I’m smarter than everyone else in the room. I’d like to start off with by saying that I’m sorry that my mocking of you hurt your precious ego that much where you had to come to such an inaccurate conclusion. It’s the same thing that happens whenever someone gets insulted and they can’t come up with a suitable retort. “Oh, you think you’re so much better than everyone else, don’t you?!” Is basically what you just said. I mean, feel free to think that but if that were true then I wouldn’t be stood here working for everything that I’ve done. What you don’t seem to understand is that from the moment I spoke I got under your skin because, unlike the ridiculous “pretend to be smart” routine that has been so overused, I said something obvious. That immediately got to you and you’d be lying if you said that it didn’t because you’ve been doing everything you can to try and get to me because of it. Unlike what I’ve been saying this whole time you’ve just been spewing baseless remarks about who I am as a person purely based off of “body language” and your “superior intellect”. Who thinks they’re the genius now? If you actually took any kind of psychology class you’d  know that body language by itself means almost nothing when you’re trying to extract information about a person’s personality, especially when you only have one instance as evidence. Trying to use that against me just makes you look stupid so no wonder you have such a problem with me supposedly thinking I’m smarter than you. You can’t keep falling on your face and expect people to believe that I’ve been tripping you this whole time. That’s just not how this works.

Then we have the attention-seeking. Here’s some real psychology for you, Impact. If I took everything you said about me, mixed it all up, turned it into an image and gave it to you then you’d be looking at a picture of yourself. Notice how I never once mentioned that I wanted your attention yet you tried to twist it that way regardless? Just a hunch but I have a feeling that you see me wanting you to care about me as a direct parallel to me caring about you. I don’t even need to look at body language or try and dive into your psyche when I’ve seen your attitude multiple times for myself. You have the constant craving to be at the center of attention and you can’t stand it when someone doesn’t give you the respect you think you deserve. Here’s the thing: respect is EARNED… and every time that we’ve been stood together you’ve made a mockery of Voltage. If you need any proof of your ego getting in the way then just look at how you decided to introduce yourself as the captain of Team Voltage. During whatever ridiculous argument was being had you walked in and tried your damnedest to take control of the room with four words: “I’m the team captain.” and then when push came to shove we all laughed at your humiliating defeat at the hands of Team Dynasty. To make things even better you had the gall to use my metaphor as a way to directly compare yourself to the goddamn President of the United States. If that alone isn’t enough proof that you’re an egomaniac then I don’t know what is. Then again it’s hardly the first time you’ve come up with such pompous, ego-driven spiel. Hell, what was it you said after Territorial Invasion? The match was “a waste of your time”? Just how fickle are you? It’s that same ego that gives you this better-than-everyone mentality that makes you look ridiculous when you can’t live up to your own hype. You’ll make excuse after excuse after excuse as though it warrants your lack of success in hopes that everyone stops talking about it forgets that it ever happened. You know why I don’t forget about it? Because if was a MONTH ago. That’s why this is important and it’s why it’s topical but if you’d really like to go back further so we can talk about why you were our team captain. Yeah, you led Hexa-Gun but against who? Teams consisting of Phoenix Winterborn and Carson Ramsay? Congratulations on your ever-dominant team spending their whole tenure beating rookies. The only times you faced anyone of value were when you were challenged by a team lead by a dying Savage Ryans and when you LOST at Road to Redemption to Jacob Senn and Lucian Black. I suppose you deserve a round of applause for that kind of work. Congrats! That’s like The Nas calling himself a tag team specialist after his one lackluster Tag Team Championship reign.

The Grand Rampage has been your one success since your Hexa-Gun protection ended so it’s no wonder you continue to talk yourself up with that. It didn’t amount to anything, though, did it? Just like you leading Team Voltage didn’t and just like you being named the co-number one contender won’t.

I don’t need to talk about my accomplishments but since you’re going to question my legitimacy, here’s a fact check for YOU. Do you know how many shots at singles championship I’ve had? Four. You know how many of those I’ve won? Two. That’s half and while that may not sound convincing that’s sure as hell a better percentage than what you’ve won and the only reason, THE ONLY REASON, I lost to Scott Oasis was because I wrestled with a broken neck. So you know what? This whole “failing to win championships” argument you’ve got going is unfounded and, because of that, doesn’t bother me. It’s just more New Breed strategy coming out of your mouth over and over again like it’s supposed to get me heated but all I can do is laugh when you say such ridiculous shit. So go ahead and compare me to Eddie Mack like our situation was at all similar, like it actually holds any value.  I know that I can stand proudly knowing that I came within inches of victory despite the blood feud between Jamie O’Hara and Xavier Williams. If anything, I did something that was almost unheard of when I cashed in on a world title match and, unlike RRS, I actually wanted to go in there fair and square and prove to myself that I could do it. Yes, I failed but you know what? That happens. Comparing my situation to Eddie Mack’s is like comparing your situation to Johnny Ventura’s. I almost expected better than for you to say something so… easy. It’s as though you couldn’t think of any way to actually offend me so you took the quick route of comparing me to someone else who failed their cash-in. The big difference between he and I, aside from the fact that I actually came close and with what was considered a lesser cash-in device, is that I’ve managed to bounce back where he continued to find himself lost in the shuffle.

I don’t get where you’re getting this idea of me being an underachiever comes from either. I’ve won my fair share of gold, just because I’m not here bragging and boasting about winning something as trivial as the Spartan Cup doesn’t mean I didn’t do it. It means about as much as your world titles from years ago do: Nothing. This may or may not be a “What have you done for me lately?” society but I know for a damn fact that this company is. Past success doesn’t warrant future opportunities just because they so happen to exist in our history. Opportunities are warranted by current and consistent success. You may know what it's like to have been in the limelight but when it all comes down to it that doesn't matter. Experience in the main event? It means nothing when you're stood there face to face with your rival about to do battle. Claiming that I don't have what it takes just because I've never felt what it's like to be in the main event, to have a one on one world title match, to face Voin, but the only reason that would matter is if I let the hype get to me. I'm not going to let it. I walk in to every match with the same attitude: make or break. I'm not going to allow this to break me. Despite all the voices telling me that I can't do it and all the people screaming my name, I'm not going to be phased. Since I came back at Pain for Pride I haven’t lost a single Voltage match and I’ve done that through hard work and determination, not through cheating, not through disqualification, just blood, sweat and tears. Then again, I kind of figured someone who sits so high and mighty from his throne wouldn’t be able to understand what that means anymore.

The Grand Rampage comment is the funniest though. Again, checking some facts here: I’ve not been in a Grand Rampage. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever even been here for the Grand Rampage event itself. So, like, whatever. That’s cool. You’ve probably been in a good few Grand Rampage matches and this is the first time you’ve won. That’s great for you, I guess, but this is the attitude I’ve ALWAYS had so don’t come at me like you think you know anything about who I am when you explicitly stated that you’ve never paid attention to me. I’ve never been soft spoken and I’m not that stupid to fall for such a blatant trap when you’ve clearly got your head up your own ass. I may talk a lot-- and I do talk a lot-- but I continue to fulfill the promises that I make. Diamond Cage? I beat him. Kenny Drake? I beat him. There are times I don’t even think you know of where I’ve succeeded where everyone thought that I would fail but I don’t nor have I ever complained. All I’ve done up until this point is state facts because there are times where I have been screwed over and out of title shots I deserved and I have been given the short end of the stick before but the last thing I’m going to do is complain. Complaining doesn’t get you anywhere; action is what makes a difference. That’s why when I found out that there was the possibility of you being added to the Shock Value match, I admitted the truth. Yes, our supposed one on one match had been tarnished but that doesn’t make me a hypocrite for not caring about the prospect of you being involved. If I can so kindly bring us back to the metaphor regarding the Presidential debate, I know that regardless of who becomes President between Trump and Hillary that these will be the worst four years of the United States possibly ever… but I have family in Canada. In the same vein my match with Aren is on the verge of being tarnished by your inclusion but it doesn’t matter because I’m still going to win. It has nothing to do with being fickle or flip-flopping from point to point or whatever else you want to claim it is. I stated a fact and then I told you and everyone else what to do about it. Is that so hard for you to understand? I get that you think hurting Aren is supposed to be enough to warrant a title match but maybe with some actual logic you’ll understand that some things other people say do actually make sense.

Regarding Aren, though, God, you really are clueless. You may have injured Aren, you may have left him beaten and bruised but I and I alone won’t be dealing with Aren; I’ll have to handle Voin. Voin is different. In all the years that I’ve known Aren, I’ve never seen something so dark and callous come from him before and, judging by how you seem to be handling this whole situation, you have no idea what would be in store if you did somehow force your way into our match. While you may have had your time in the limelight and you do know what it takes to main event Pain for Pride, you don’t know what it’s like to face Aren Mstislav at his very worst. Up until this point I thought that I did but I was wrong, just like you’re going to be proven wrong this Sunday when I leave you nailed to that mat. Struggling to stay afloat next to my peers has never, ever been a problem for me but it will be for you when you finally get to see what the Midas Touch is all about, live and in all its glory which is something you’ll never get to taste again, not when you’re too busy getting caught up in an offhanded comment about no contests. Maybe I’m wrong but I know both times you failed to beat Aren even when you were given the handicap of it being a no disqualification match. What happened there, then? I’m fairly certain that you, again, did not win. Just like the first time, you failed. So what happens? Carlos gives you what on paper would be considered an even bigger handicap by putting you against the number one contender instead so you can maybe, just MAYBE, regain some momentum heading into Shock Value before having the opportunity to face Aren again but I’m afraid that’s just not going to happen. I’m not going to take this lying down like I’m just another name on the list of Voltage Elitists.

I earned this championship match and I’m not going to have my opportunity taken away by some pompous asshole who thinks he knows all that’s right in the world just because he’s had second chance after second chance thrown his way like he’s a dog begging for a bone. That’s not how this is going down and I’m going to make sure that the only thing that does go down... is The Machine. It’s about time that someone made it crash once and for all and I’m going to make sure that the person to do that is ME.
Moongoose McQueen
Post October 20th 2016, 7:23 pm by Moongoose McQueen
The Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex in Birmingham, AL

(Moongoose McQueen is stepping out of the doctor’s office. With a huge grin on his face.)

Woo. Check this out, Baby. In this folder is my Wellness Policy report. See right there. MOONGOOSE MCQUEEN. That’s M-Double ‘O’ – N- G- Double ‘O’ – S- E McQueen. Weighing in at 236 lbs, standing at 6’-0”, what what’s this? I passed my drug test with flying colors? No roids, no crack, no coke, mollies, ice, crank, speed, NOT ONE OUNCE OF DRUGS IN MY SYSTEM. THIS IS 100% ALL REAL, ALL NATURAL NOTHING ENHANCED. STRENGTH, DURABILITY, ATTITUDE, AND INSANITY. Yep, never been in a situation where I couldn’t perform in my peak condition. Never been a pussy to the point I needed pain killers. And never been so desperate to escape from reality that I need to go on certain trips if you catch my drift. I dare say, with this document, you are looking at a definite specimen known as “A REAL MAN.”

Ah yes, here is a report that my own father would be proud to put up on his fridge and yes, “Moongoose, I’m proud of what you’ve become. You have taken real control of your life. You have no demons that controls you, and more importantly, you don’t embarrass your family’s legacy  as much as James Knight.” James, James, James. … tsk tsk tsk….. Has it gotten so bad that you have to go into bars to pick fights with drunks. At least when I go pick fights, I find people that deserve a good beating rather then some loser that just wants to drink alone and ponder about what direction their life is going. Oh Sing me a song, you’re the piano man. Sing me a song tonight, Let this song be James Knight’s last rite, because there is no way his career’s coming back after this fight. OH LA LA DA DE DA. DA DA DE DE DAH.

Don’t get cocky just because you think “Moongoose McQueen” is a stupid name, especially if that is all you have going for you in this fight. Here you are carrying blood soaked money, beating up bums, taking advantage of people, hoping from bar to bar to cause a little trouble. Let me ask you, buddy. HOW YOU EVEN SLEEP IN YOUR CAR AT NIGHT?!! Don’t get me wrong, I’m a bad guy too. But with that said, I’m going to have to ask you to stop that, because what you do is making me look bad every drug lord in every b action movie film. You see, because its not hard to get people hook on drugs. It’s a product that does the job for you. You should know since you seem to “test” your own product. Granted, it’s the same concept of what I do. I build them up, give them a taste of what it’s like to get to the top, let them believe they are unstoppable. Nothing in the world can stop them. But then I take it away. Its like playing God. Its an amazing feeling, believe me, I know. But you see, all you do is withhold drugs when they ain’t got the money. Already, they are weakened, and all you do is bully them. Me, I raise them to believe they are at their strongest, and then I attack and break them back all the way down. So if you are going to come here and try to play the villain, atleast please, don’t bring that weak ass shit in my court. I came here to prove that I am the best at what I do. Whether it’s to be the most heinous bastard the world has ever seen or be the hero that EAW so desperate needs, I’m ready to give and just as ready to take it all away. But seriously, you give the real assholes, such as myself a bad name.

And the sad truth is, that’s not the only name you bring shame to. I did tell you how I loved your father’s work, right? Now that man knew how to bring magic in the ring. He went around that ring like he had a real purpose. Something to prove, and here I am, tomorrow night, getting ready to beat a giant condom full or drugs, and yes, you will break. Perhaps I’m going a little too far in bringing your father into this, but nah, its because the only interesting thing about you is your father, so assuming this dance between you and I continue, get use to it, because you have done nothing since your disappearance, and I doubt October 21, 2016, you are going to actually do anything impressive at all. Only chance you have of defeating me is if you pay me to lie down during the match, but spoiler alert before you ask, I don’t take dirty drug money.  But now, I suppose all we can really do now is just wait. Tick tock, tick tock. In the mean time…..

(McQueen puts on his head phones)

Here is my best Jimmy Knight Sr. impression from the 80’s.

(McQueen walks away from the camera as he sings to the tune of “You Give Love A Bad Name” by Bon Jovi)

Humped a whore!
Pulled out too late!
Now that bitch gave birth to James Knight.
Now he sell drugs, and snorts cocaine!
Why didn’t the hell I just masturbate!!

(McQueen does an air electric guitar solo in the hall while camera fades to black)
Cody Marshall
Post October 20th 2016, 6:43 pm by Cody Marshall
Yusuke Toriyama-Sama. I can't even pronounce that damn name. Is it "you suck Toriyama-Sama"? I'll go with that one. Cause it's true, you're a pretender with no skills to back it up. You're in over your head, pal. Trying to step into my domain and make a name for yourself? I've got the experience, the size, the strength, I can brawl with the best of them. I'm 6 foot fucking 8, 305 fucking pounds. You're the size of my son Roscoe -- he's 13. Freshman year and he's already playing Varsity football. You seem like the guy who got cut from every team in high school. Because you take the easy way out. You don't work hard. Instead of getting a legitimate job and working your way up the ladder, you turned to crime. Extortion, theft, money laundering. I guess you needed to feel tough to compensate for your shortcomings. You probably got the dick size of my youngest son -- and he's a damn 5 year old! And you wanna step up to me? You've gotta be crazy, treating this match like some joke. As a competitor, I'm on a completely different level than you. As I said, you're in way over your head. This is like an Asian dude going into the department store, heading to the condom aisle and buying Magnum XLs. Who are you trying to fool? You soo kay, you suck, you's gay, you so gay, yusk, however you say your dumbass name... when you go to the corner store and buy Magnums, and when you step in the ring with me, it's the same story. When you slip that condom on, it'll fall off, cause you can't measure up. When you get in the ring with me, your career's gonna fall off harder than Akon -- not that you had any success in the first place. Cause you just can't measure up to Cody Marshall.

In a way, I'm doing you a favor. When I squash you like a bug in your first EAW match, you'll realize early on that you don't have what it takes. Hopefully you'll see yourself out. I'm sure there's lots of math tutoring jobs that would be glad to take you on. I kid. But seriously, you should consider a career change. You can flex your gold chains, shotguns, fake Armani suits, all that wannabe shit. But it ain't gonna make a difference when we step in the ring. I'm better than you, and God is on my side. You made your living extorting money from hardworking citizens. You've killed people. I'm a guy kids can look up to! I'm hard-working, I've got an inspiring story, I'm an ordained minister, American born-and-raised, the list goes on. You come into our country with your work visa, taking up a spot on the roster that could go to an American man who's trying to feed his family and give them a better life! You brag about all the crimes you committed and the riches they brought you, while honest, hardworking people live on a pittance compared to thieving scoundrels like you. That ain't my America, boy. That's not the country I wanna live in! You get clean, get a productive job, maybe even start a legitimate investment company -- no problem with that. But this shit? How did you even get past the background checks? Can I see your papers? You probably got none. You just hopped on a plane and came here! Illegal immigration: it's a serious problem. But you're not. You're a joke. Just preparation for my real target. 

Philly Kid, Dave, whatever they call you, I hope you're watching this match Saturday night. You're gonna see once again what I'm capable of. Marshall's War continues. This schmuck's a nice tune-up match, just practice for what I'm gonna do to you at Rite of Passage. During our sit-down interview on Showdown, you insulted my wife and kids, and I will not stand for that! You also hurled some other accusations at me. Steroid use? Totally false. I'd ask you but you're clearly not on anything except Pop Tarts and Hot Pockets and whatever food your mom gives you when you go to her house to do your laundry. You are nothing but a joke, and I'm gonna steamroll you, and I'm gonna move on to some real competition. I've carved a path of devastation ever since I got here. I've taken one loss in my entire EAW career, and you ain't about to be number two to pull off a victory. You're going down. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame, cause it's all gonna come crashing down at Rite of Passage. 

You ain't shit, boy.
James Knight
Post October 20th 2016, 6:02 pm by James Knight
Roll DAMN Tide.

The scene slowly fades from black and we find ourselves in a small hole-in-the-wall bar somewhere near Birmingham, the jukebox plays an old country tune that name escapes you -Charlie Daniels? Maybe Hank Sr? it doesn't matter. The bar is occupied by a small handful of backwoods bumpkins who are enjoying their cheap lagers of choice as they quietly contemplate the problems of their simple lives. At the far end of the bar sits an individual that stands out in this bunch of trucker hats and t-shirts that read "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN". This man silently sips from his cold American brew and looks through his own eyes in the mirror behind the bar. His eyes are of a man who has been yearning for something new, something exciting and something that satisfies his thirst for competition... and he's hoping to have found it here in the south.

"HOOOOOLLLLY FUCKIN' SHIT BOYS!"

Through the bathroom door stumbles a rotund and inebriated bumpkin clad in a grey t-shirt two sizes too small for his beer gut. Across the front of his t-shirt in large crimson lettering the words "ROLL TIDE" can be read, he saddles up to the bar next to the stranger and orders up another.

"THE FUCKIN' TIDE PUT IT ON THEM BOYS FROM TENNESSEE! THOSE FUCKIN' VOLUNTEERS SHOULDA VOLUNTEER'D TO GIT THE FUCK OUTTA KNOXVILLE WHEN THEY SAW THE CRIMSON TIDE COMIN' THEIR WAY! ROLL TIDE!"

The bar responds with a subdued "Roll Tide!" call as the drunk bumpkin spins in his stool and nearly topples over, bumping the stranger.

"Serry there fellar!"

The stranger nods and continues to stare into the mirror and ignore the drunk beside him.

"Say, you look awfully fuckin' familiar. Ain't you from Selma?"

The strangers gives a faux smile and politely replies:

"No, I'm not from around."

The bumpkin takes a long pull from his lager and chuckles.

"OHHHHHH! So, you're one of them city boys comin' to town for the RASSLIN' SHOW! I likes me that fuckin' rasslin'. Them boys sure know how to put on a show, too bad ain't none of 'em boys real athletes. Shit is just like the titties in them shows! FAKE!"

The bumpkin stands and begins to stumble down the bar and the stranger slowly spins in his stool to watch the bumpkin heading away from him. The face of the stranger begins to turn crimson and his eyes start to bulge from his skull, it's clear that something the drunk said has struck a nerve.

"Hey."

The drunk stops and turns to look at the calling stranger.

"Nick Sabin sucks dick."

The drunk spikes his beer, sending foam and glass all over the tavern's wood floor.

"YOU FUCKIN' DON'T SAY THAT SHIT! NICK SABIN IS A FUCKIN' SAINT AND YEW AIN'T WORTHEE OF TALKIN' 'BOUT HIM!"

The drunk begins to stumble toward the stranger, wagging his finger and yelling.

"I BET YER ONE OF THEM FUCKIN' AUBURN FA-"

Suddenly the drunk is struck right across the point of his chin, his eyes roll back in his skull and he topples over. His entire body goes stiff as he "postures", a sure sign of a brain injury. He gives out a moan as everyone in the bar looks over... the stranger stands with his right foot extended out, a small smirk of satisfaction on his face. He slowly lowers his leg and steps over the unconscious drunk laid out on the floor. He tosses a twenty-dollar bill on the bar and slowly makes his way past a group of men sitting at a table. They all watch him as he walks up to their table and tosses a one-hundred dollar bill on their table, they all look at the bill... it's stained red... is that blood?

"Drinks are on me, boys. Sorry about your friend."

One of the men, wearing a University of Alabama hat slowly takes the bill and slides it into his breast pocket and winks at the stranger.

"Oh, don't fret over Charlie over there... he's a real dumb-fuck when 'Bama wins and he's had a few."

The stranger slowly heads out of the bar and is stopped by one of the other gentlemen sitting at the table.

"Hey, Jimmy!"

The stranger stops and turns.

"Good luck tomorrow night, I hear you're 'rasslin' Mongoose McQueen! He's an old school guy, that what I like in my 'rasslers, not some makeup wearing pansy."

The man known as James Knight smirks and winks at the man, he steps out into a mist-like rain and a thought crosses his mind...

"What the fuck is a Mongoose McQueen?"

The scene fades away...
HoffNostalgia
Post October 20th 2016, 5:20 pm by HoffNostalgia
NOSTALGIA/VOLTAGE RP 2

(“Headstrong” blasts over the loudspeakers at a local EAW House Show in Brandenburg, Germany. Nostalgia makes his way to the ring wearing the same red and black jumpsuit with the insignia of a Velociraptor on his heart. As he makes his way to the ring, some cheers and some boos can heard from the crowd, but is still about as quiet as last time he came to address the EAW Universe. He jumps on the apron then over the ropes. He circles the ring a few times while staring into the crowd.)

Nostalgia-
Hello again Ladies and Gentlemen of EAW Universe. In case you haven’t heard…. ( Nostalgia pauses and does a lap around the ring.)…  The Bird, Bird, Bird, Bird…The Bird is the Word…I’m sorry I couldn’t resist. My name is Nostalgia and I am a Championship-A-Holic. I am addicted to the gold…man. I can never get enough. It is the ultimate high, while getting there can be a fight for your life. But Hot Damn is it worth it once you get there. Now I have actually never done drugs. Drank at a few weddings but that was it really. I have always treated my temple as a shrine. Except for the beatings I took during training of course. I have always had that focus. That drive. That determination is makes to not only become a champion, but stay a champion. Can the EAW Universe say the same for Nostalgia’s first opponent, Carson Ramsey? Or is he just addicted to the rush of the action, the pain, and the violence? Because clearly he does not share my addiction for success. I find it funny The King of the Silver Swing has never won The National Extreme Championship. Ironically, if I had my choice, that is where I would start. But I digress. The “Defiler of Ordinary,” won a title based on the most ordinary of wrestling skills….( Nostalgia pauses)… You know what I see in Carson that most wouldn’t see. Conformity. Things got hard so he fought back any way he could. Fight the Power! Fight the Adversity! Live by your own rules. Dress and act how you want. Be mad at the world. Totally Original. Haven’t seen that ever. Except since the beginning of television shows and movies starring an outcast kid. I mean Freaks and Geeks was an entire show based on them. So sorry Carson, not as original or unique as you think. The same goes for in the ring. You may have some cool moves, you may be able to throw hands with the best of them, you may be able to take a beating like no one else in the business. But there are a lot of them here in the EAW. You do not really stand out in any way. Besides wasting your time with the Wolvesden when you could be pursuing actual goals. Maybe it is just a pride thing. He did bring your family into it. I forgot that has never happened before either. If you ever get a Vixen as a girlfriend, if that’s the way you swing, I don’t really know you to judge, there will be much harsher things said and done to her. So you better grow up fast. Oh wait who am I kidding, you are Carson Ramsey. None of these Vixens would waste their time on you. You are just as likely to lose to many of them too. Have to love the EAW, where the Vixens can put the men in their place. Something beautiful about it. Art in motion….(Nostalgia pauses)…Anyway, where was I. Oh yeah, Carson Ramsey, why he is going to lose to Nostalgia, right. Since doing my research, I have not seen one truly unpredictable move by Ramsey. Carson Ramsey’s interference in Kenny Drake’s match was as easy to predict as the Men’s USA Basketball Gold Medal Victory. Even the reason Carson finds himself in this predicament was as easy to predict as Michael Phelps winning at least 1 Gold Medal at the Olympics. Or the end of World War One and Two….( the German EAW fans begin to barrage Nostalgia with trash. Boots of Beer, Kielbasas, and surprisingly boxes of Cracker Jacks are hurled towards Nostalgia. He stands there and laughs.)… I am sorry. I had to do it. Too soon?...( Again he is barraged with debris from the German fans)….

Carson, I know you do not see the point in that exercise. But that is all it took. One comment. One comment to throw you off your game. You said you were a man with a plan. So I guess that plan did not include winning EAW Tag Team gold? I’m confused. Wait. Why are you here? Oh I get it, you are the guy that prides himself of frivolous vendettas, and say you fight for the people and , of course yourself and your pride mostly, and you don’t care about accolades? Is that it? Someone offends you and BOOM! There goes Carson, on the rampage. Don’t get me wrong, you are entertaining. You are a tough competitor. But greatness will never be knocking on your door. You wouldn’t know it if it walked up to you and hit you with…(Nostalgia pauses, smirks)… Thee Most Devastating Move in Sports Entertainment… The Blast from the Past. I don’t search for greatness. I stalk it. I am around it all times. It is my friend and my enemy. My opponent and my teacher. Once, I establish myself, once I am granted my first EAW Title Shot, the EAW Universe will see, I will always be just one rainbow away from a Pot of Gold. Can Carson Ramsey say the same? I do not know if I read it wrong, but I didn’t see Kenny Drake wearing EAW Gold around his waist. I get it, you two were BFFs, and he stabbed you in the back. Ouch, poor baby. I understand Carson, I feel empathy. I have been betrayed before as well. So have billions of other people. Get Over Yourself. I am sure there will be a few competitors I will enjoy my dominance over more than most. But I will let them come to me. I will not let some bitterness stand in the way of the achieving what the goals I set for myself. I will not let someone trying to irk me on get in the way of giving the EAW a champion they deserve. They may not want me to be a champion, but until the EAW can find a way to get rid of me, it is inevitable. Nostalgia is here to stay and anywhere Nostalgia goes, gold follows. I am like a Gold magnet. Which will almost certainly transform competitors backstage to a potential nemesis, or nemesis…Wait. Nemesises. Nemisi? Nemesee? Godammnit! Does anyone know the plural of nemesis? … (Nostalgia begins pulling at his hair. The suddenly stops and smirks.)… I am just kidding, of course I know the plural of nemesis. I am not as dumb as David Hasselhoff… ( The German fans again barrage Nostalgia with debris again.) Where was I before I was so rudely interrupted? Oh yes, Carson Ramsey, tunnel vision. So as you can see, it will be no hard feat to surprise him in the ring. He is just one smack in the face from losing his cool, and once that happens. Game Over. He is the perfect fit for the Kansas City Shuffle… While everyone looks left… (Nostalgia puts the microphone into his right hand, then begins to slowly move, and oddly shake, his left arm to the left. Meanwhile, in his right hand, he slides down an Air Horn, and as his left arm fully extends he blows the Air Horn. A sea of laughs arise from the crowd.)…There we go, I knew you had it in you. Lucky Number Slevin. Good movie, check it out… (Nostalgia walks over to the side of the ring and asks for a bottle of water. He chugs it on his walk back to the center of the ring.)

Nostalgia-
Carson, I don’t really see as being on the level to attempt to my nemesis because… well... how can I put this? To be a nemesis implies a level playing field. This playing field will look like the coast of California when that massive 140000.0 Magnitude Earthquake hits. Not to mention when it time for the perfect strike, Nostalgia’s comes as fast as lightning, when it connects is as loud as thunder. I don’t need my finishers to take down most competitors. I just like to use them for the fans entertainment. Because that’s what that is, sports entertainment. It is not just about the wrestling and fighting. It is about the story and the character. Sure, Carson Ramsay’s situation right now is highly entertaining. But what happens if the Wolf Slayer is slain? I mean by the Wolvesden after this week’s loss to Nostalgia on Voltage, obviously. Will he fall into obscurity and see his career end up where his life had been for so long before?

Now I may not be the kindest heart in the EAW. I may be one of the more violent competitors in the EAW. I may one day be stabbed in the back. But I would never stoop to the level of Carson, and the way he put his hands on Kenny Drake’s wife. Any man that would strike a woman in such a way does not deserve to be called a man. Now if I had to do battle with a Vixen… that would different. But I would never let my rage overtake my rationality. Obviosuly, Carson is not above hypocrisy. Engaging in the same behaviors which caused him to engage in such nefarious actions. It is all one endless cycle of crazy. And not the good crazy like Mr. Moongoose McQueen. The kind of crazy that is destined to run itself into the ground. The kind of crazy that will find itself in a situation it was not fully prepared thus causing the end of Carson Ramsay. On his EAW Tombstone it will read… “Brave, Tough, Dumb.” It will happen before Ramsay even knows it is coming.

I have to ask myself. Is it a coincidence Carson Ramsay held was retired the reign after his? I bet the conversation went a little like this….

(Nostalgia starts stroking his beard as if he is in deep thought. All of a sudden the EAWtron fuzzes then a camera catches the view of two men sitting at a table of an elegant restaurant. As the camera zooms in it sees two gentlemen wearing expensive suits with an EAW pin upon the breast. One man has a big brown beard has a red jacket and black button up shirt. The other a black jacket with a red button up shirt.)

EAW Big Wig 1(red jacket)-
Have you seen this? Have you seen this? Carson Goddamn Ramsey won an EAW Title Belt.

EAW Big Wig 2 (black jacket)-
I know. I saw it. Despicable. What are we going to do?

EAW Big Wig 1-
There is only one thing we can. The only course of action to prevent any more disgrace comes to EAW Gold. We have to retire the belt.

EAW Big Wig 2-
Retire the belt? But some great names have held that belt.

EAW Big Wig 1-
I know. I know. But what else can we do? This fluke has ruined he credibility of the belt. It is the only course of action left to take.

EAW Big Wig 2-
When you are right. You are right. Goddamn Carson Ramsay. What The F….

(The EAWtron fuzzes then fades to black. All attention is back on Nostalgia.)

Nostalgia-
 I know many people in the EAW eat his whole shtick up. They see this tough guy looking to fight for the little guy now. A man that will stop at nothing to get retribution upon Kenny Drake and the rest of the Wolvesden. They see heart and intestinal fortitude. But I see a man that has lost focus on the real prize. A man letting his pride override his rationality. He might be borderline obsessive and don’t just take Nostalgia’s word for it. Take Dr. Nostalgia’s word for it. Now I also hold my own…(Nostalgia fake whispers “Unlicensed”)…counseling sessions, on the side. And you wouldn’t believe who walked into my practice. None other than Carson Ramsay himself. I believe they have the video. Yes, yes they do. If you would kindly turn your attention to the EAWtron…

(The EAWtron fuzzes then cuts to a video. The camera is focused on a beat-up old tan leather couch. Across it is draped a red and black blanket. Next to the couch is a bookcase. But instead of books about Psychology, the wall sized bookcase is filled with Marvel and DC graphic novels, books about aliens, spirits, Wicca, and Voodoo. The camera pans around the room and sees a fake palm tree and some random bamboo laying around. All of a sudden, Nostalgia is in view. He is wearing a red button up shirt with a black tie. His hair is pulled back and in man-bun, then he puts on a bald cap, and a gray haired Donald Trump-esque toupee. Then he puts on a customized prosthetic to cover his beard and moustache bald cap, with a five o’clock shadow. There is a knock at the door. A man wearing Aviator glasses, a black leather jacket, a stained white EAW T-shirt, and a pair of blue jeans. The man seems very tense, he is pacing around the room. Finally after a minute or two he takes a seat.)

“Dr. Nostalgia”-
Good evening sir. Welcome. I see you were referred here by a mutual friend… (The man nods. His hands shaking nervously.)… And being here I assume you understand the circumstances. (The man nods again. This time pulling slightly on his hair.)… Ok let’s begin. I guess start with what I should call you.

Man-
I guess you can call me… (The man stops to think. He has a glazed look in his eye. A good minute and a half later.)… You can call me Ramsey Bolton. And I’m just going to lay it out for you because I am a straight shooter. This guy, I thought he was my friend. But he…he…betrayed me. Now he and his new friends are always picking on me. All I want to do is destroy them. It is all I think about. Please help.

“Dr. Nostalgia”-
 Now Mr.Bolton. Betrayal is an ugly beast. It will pester you and pester you until you can reach a state of closure.

“Ramsey Bolton”-
 So I should destroy them? I should take them out one by one starting with the betrayer.

“Dr. Nostalgia”-
 I thought you usually take out those around your real target before you take out your target?

“Ramsey Bolton”-
Oh yeah. Yeah. That is a good idea doc. Thanks. You are esoteric.

Dr.Nostalgia”-
What?

“Ramsey Bolton”-
Come on man. Esoteric. E-S-O-T-eric. You are a therapist, you should know what means. Being an exiltensialist elitist of illumination and artificial archaeic ancestry.

“Dr. Nostalgia”-
What in the son of Satan was that? Are you trying to sound smart by throwing “fancy” words together?

“Ramsey Bolton”-
Yeah. Sorry. You got me. I do that a lot when I get mad.

“Dr. Nostalgia”-
You mean anxious. All anger steams from anxiety. Fear. Once you can conque….

“Ramsey Bolton”-
I AINT AFRAID OF ANYTHING I’M CARSON RAMSAY! I MADE MYSELF A MAN WHEN I WAS JUST A BOY! NOTHING SCARES ME!

“Dr. Nostalgia”-
I am sorry but this now ends our session. Let this be a lesson. Don’t let the little things make you lose focus on your goals. Whatever you are feeling. Embrace. Do not live in denial with a cold exterior. When inside you are begging for the warmth of a maternal hug. Goodbye and Good Luck.
(The EMtron fuzzes then cuts to black. All attention is turned to Nostalgia. The crowd is shocked. Laughter can be heard sporadically throughout the arena.)

Nostalgia-
I would like to thank my “research assistant,” for playing the role of Carson Ramsay. He nailed it. He is my protégé and you will see him fill many different roles until he is ready to make it to the spotlight. But maybe I should let this dove fly and he could become an Oscar Winner. Carson is a pretty good actor as well. He likes to act like this real deep guy. Just looking for answers to life’s riddles. When really he is the type of guy it takes five minutes to decide what to get from the McDonald’s menu. Carson may be smart in the ring, but outside, not the person you want by your side as the last survivors of an Artificial Intelligence Apocalypse. His in-ring IQ may be high, but it literally cannot be higher than mine. Let’s just say Watson ain’t got nothing on Nostalgia… (The crowd is silent.)… What? No one watches the American show “Jeopardy” reruns? Ah. You hit and you miss. Kind of like what Carson will be doing a lot of come Sunday. Connect, connect, connect, whiff, lifted up in the air, lost track of where you are, CRACK! And repeat. And repeat. And repeat. Until the last time you are hit with… (Nostalgia pauses)… Thee Most Cataclysmic Move in Sports Entertainment….The Jedi Bomb… (Nostalgia pauses again.)… One day. But until then. Carson, you made the right call. It is perfect timing to be feuding with the Wolvesden. Because now you can just be what you should be for Nostalgia. A one off on my way to EMF Gold. A match to prove they need a much bigger measuring stick. What can I say? A red squirrel is still a squirrel… (One section of German fans can’t help but laugh)… They get it. But since they do. I take it they are also the Carson Ramsay’s of Germany. The rednecks that think they are more than what they are. I am not Carson has no value, he does. He has a following of sorts, it may not be big, but it exists. Anyone that can put butts in the seats in worth a roster spot. But to perceive as valuable enough to “Make or Break,” a career, that is a bit of hyperbole. The only thing Carson makes and breaks are eggs. So he can drink his “Rocky Balboa” breakfast shake. Or at least that is how I would picture “The Defiler or Ordinary” eating breakfast. Maybe dyes them green and has some ham.  I wonder if he has a cat? That seems out of the ordinary for a grown man. Even moreso if he has a hat for that cat. But I digress.

As I was doing my research on Carson Ramsay, I remember one thing he said that stuck out to me… “Whichever road tickled my fancy had me instantly sold on crossing it one way or the other and I never cared about the repercussions that might ensue.” I do not think Carson realizes what he just admitted. He basically said he is distracted by shiny things. He is not a man of plans, he is man that goes with the flow. He is not a man of thought, he is a man of action. All this from one simple quote. When the subject is as simple as Carson, it comes as no surprise. And for every one of these flaws I notice about his character, I find twice as many flaws in his abilities within the squared circle. As you can tell by his resume, Carson has many, many flaws. More than he would like to admit.

Then the man goes on to say he lives in “absolute freedom.” Yes I can tell. He is free from the spotlight. He is free from success. He is free from the weight of the crown. He is free from the overanalyzing and constant nit-picking of the efforts. He has chosen to take the route less taken. The road where El Dorado is not the end destination. For a man that says he chooses his own route, he seems like he is following the path laid out for him by Kenny Drake. Maybe you created Kenny Drake. Maybe Not. Maybe Kenny Drake is the only thing keeping you relevant. Maybe not. I guess only time will tell. Then again, you have to make it through Voltage in one piece first. I know many are thinking I am just talking a tough game, but when it comes down to it, the “Defiler of Elite,” will do just that and ruin Nostalgia’s debut. But as I have shocked the EAW Universe on the mic, so shall I in the ring. Nostalgia will take “The Crescent Moonwalker,” and ground him with moves no one has seen from a competitor the size of Nostalgia. He will be broken down, not just physically but mentally. He will be forced to accept for being as tough as he is, his physical frame will not be able to withstand the tenacious onslaught of Nostalgia. Just because you are tough Carson, does not mean you can’t just as easily be knocked unconscious by… (Nostalgia pauses.)… Thee Most Devastating Move in Sports Entertainment…The Blast from the Past… (Nostalgia pauses)…Once he regains consciousness, he will realize he just stepped into a situation for which he wasn’t fully prepared. He will have to ponder if he will ever be able to defeat the next evolution of EAW Superstar.

That is the difference between a match with Nostalgia and most other competitors. A lesson Carson Ramsay will be first to experience. Nostalgia’s dominance will haunt some competitors. It will create jealousy, hatred, a need for vengeance. Ego after ego will be shattered. Carson, I do not think that will happen to you. You will realize to try to exalt your wrath on Nostalgia will prove a futile venture. Plus, there is the Wolvesden, the shiny object that will once again distract him. But I can only hope not during the match. I do not want my dominating debut tainted by outside interference. Luckily, Nostalgia knows people everywhere and always has a plan. So Wolsveden, before you think of interfering, just know if you do, there will be repercussions. While I wouldn’t need backup, I am not dumb like Carson. I will bring my friends because they like to play too. And by play, of course I mean, dismember the…(Nostalgia pauses)…members of Wolvesden. Pick up your fight with “The Wolf Slayer,” can wait until after Nostalgia’s debut. All interference will do is take away from the fans’ experience, which is what I recall Kenny Drake saying the Wolvesden was all about. I guess only time will tell how this situation plays out. Well not the result of the match, that ending is already written in stone. So it has been written, so it shall be done. Ready or Not Carson…Nostalgia is coming.

(“Headstrong” blasts over the loudspeakers as Nostalgia drops the mic. He stands there for a minute just looking into the crowd. Then he takes a few laps before running and jumping over the rope and onto the ground. He begins to walk up the ramp. As he walks up the ramp he facing some Thumbs Down and slapping fives. Cheers and boos can be heard from the audience but are still relatively silent as Nostalgia walks backstage.)
Angel.
Post October 20th 2016, 4:02 pm by Angel.
And you think four points suddenly makes you a world beater?

Please, Nobi. You can keep telling yourself that you are a world class talent just because you’re getting results over guys that would be lucky to even be in this tournament. You can keep telling yourself that you’re the main event talent because behind that pretentious self that nobody could possibly dislike? You Nobi are boasting as if you’re the best thing on the planet when you are actually far from it. You’re boasting that you are a technical mastermind when in reality, you’re just competent when it comes to the EAW’s standard of excellence. You think you’re in the same tier as a Brian Daniels, the Y2Impacts, hell even the Jaime O’Haras of the world when it comes to technical skills? I think they would all agree that you being in the same tier as the aforementioned guys would make them all laugh considering of the opponents you have beat and what you have accomplished throughout your entire career in EAW. It doesn’t take anything special when it comes to beating the guys you beat in New Breed Series because really, all you need to do is being competent when it comes to overcoming the hurdles that are presented. 

Sure I can concede that when it comes to you Nobi, you are indeed a competent opponent just by amassing the four points in this New Breed Series. But can we conclude to anything as a means of evaluating a talent? No. In fact, just because you’re leading the New Breed Series does not mean you will obtain the very objective that we’re all here: winning the New Breed Championship. Can we come off of conclusions that you’re a world class talent just by judging the fact that you beat a newcomer and a guy that will be stagnated than have a fluke win once in a blue moon? Hell, I can even say that can we come off of conclusions that you’re a world class talent just by judging that you haven’t accomplished remotely anything ever since you’ve gotten into EAW? If the questions cast a doubt deeply into your heart, then you need to look in the mirror Nobi. You need to look at yourself that you’re hardly the man that you’re boasting about because if you were? You wouldn’t even be fighting for the New Breed Championship, rather you would be fighting for the world title as of right now. In your eyes, because of the boastful comments that you make, you think you are rather too good to win the New Breed Championship and actually should contend for a world title just because you beat two average-of-the-mill opponents. In your eyes Nobi, you think you have the intelligence of a cerebral assassin, but it is easy to look like one when you’re going against opponents that offer nothing but vanilla schemes. 

For the record Nobi, your claims that I have been changing my wrestling skills has brought no success to my name for the past five years is just nothing but absurd. Over the past five years, I have actually had more success than you, namely won the Elite Championship and the Tag Team Championship all to my resume. I have been in a few world title matches that I have manufactured for myself, not because of the corporative establishment handing me a shot based on how big of a name is. But I am not going to dwell on what I have done which is certainly much more than you’ve done Nobi. I am going to focus on what is going to happen when we meet in Phoenix. When we meet, you have defeated two average-of-the-mill opponents and while a win is a win? You cannot just say that you’re a main event talent when you haven’t even faced the toughest opponent of the bunch. You haven’t faced the champion in which, I have slaughtered and dominated, and unfortunately only got a point because the establishment will undermine whatever victories I can and will attain in this New Breed Series. And more importantly Nobi? You haven’t faced me. You haven’t faced a side of me that is supposedly backed down in a corner in which I can’t come back from but you know what? It is these kinds of matches in which I lived for. Sure it may not be for a world title, but what matches satisfy me just as much? It is the matches in which, you are vindicated for what you’ve always been and strive to become. Here I am Nobi, the naysayers say I don’t have it anymore and that my days are behind me because I tapped out to Rex McAllister. Here are all the naysayers that are claiming that I should retire. But you know who also said I should retire? Chris Elite. And you know, I showed Chris Elite that I am not a man that is going to hang up my boots, I am showing not just him in that don’t you ever underestimate a man that has been backed down in a corner and been striving to fight a good fight. And right now, I am going to prove to my critics that it is time to take back what was stolen from me last week: my pride and with it? Knocking off of your high horse Nobi and bring you back down to earth for what you are: a competent guy but nothing extraordinary. It will take EXTRAORDINARY efforts to beat the Gathering Storm. It will take all of your fitness to even match the physical specimen that I am. It will take a grueling tone to even be on the same footing as me when it comes to playing wrestling like a chess match. And worse of all? The moment that I am a few steps ahead of you mentally, you’re not going to catch me at all. You may be walking into Phoenix with four points but I am going to assure you, to myself and everyone that is a witness, you're going to walk out of the October 22nd edition of Showdown with ZERO point while I assert myself that this platform I build for a destiny? It will not wait upon an ordinary talent, it will take storm by the Gathering Storm. A storm that wreaks havoc on those who would be fortunate to survive the wrecking. And wrecking your status I will Nobi.
Post October 20th 2016, 4:00 pm by Guest
Empire Promo

Anger is red danger,
But a familiar stranger.

So It came as no surprise,
At the times I have paid the price.
More than the usual thrice,
Before becoming very wise.

The judge said,
I should have been put in a cage,
If one considers all the damage.
I brought on with my rage.

I knew,
My anger was unreasonable,
My anger was invincible.
My anger was uncontrollable,
But still very reversible.

You see,
In anger I always surrender,
To the pressure I am under.

In anger, I ungraciously lose,
To the one I righteously accuse.

In anger, I immoderately protest,
Instead of letting things rest.
Then trying responsibly to digest.
And deal with issues best.

So I say, So I say
Anger does not pay,
Anger does not stay.
Delay it from display,
In time it will only go away.

Now I know that,
Anger does not pay,
Anger does not stay.
Calmness you should play,
Before you begin to fall astray.
Anger will get me nowhere
But nobody even cares.

Poem by Madison Kaline 2016

(Madison Kaline is seen backstage, she has a smile on her face, lets out a little laugh as she begins to speak)

You are all probably wondering why I am laughing and smiling, even though I keep losing my matches, it’s been a rough number of weeks for me there is no doubt about that. But what is getting upset and losing my patience and yelling, going to do, but keep digging my grave in this slump that I am in. No I will not let it get to me, in fact I will use this as a learning experience, everything in life good or bad, can be used as a learning experience, got keep my head up and continue on, jump right back on that horse and saddle on up cowgirl!  And what better opponent to have on Empire this week then none other than the woman who started this slump for me! The Empress of Elite herself Cailin Dillon! I am in search for some redemption, and with my Sanatorium family by my side; things are definitely looking up for me. Sometimes you have to go back into the abyss, to realize what got you to the show. I know that I am the most talented Vixen on this roster today, nothing will ever change that fact, it doesn’t matter if I lose my next 100 matches, I am the best of the best, and I don’t need some stupid Empress of Elite accolade to tell me otherwise, I don’t need a championship around my waist and ramble on about the same old boring story about how I am German, like some of these lame ass Vixens do, they try and believe their lies, because if you continuously tell a lie, sooner or later you are going to start to believe that said lie. I am probably the realest Vixen on this roster; I tell it like it is. I don’t sugarcoat it. I don’t keep drilling things into your head, use the same lines and act like I am tough shit. I throw verbal bombs at Vixens, that is what I do, but you can’t throw bombs and not expect bombs to be thrown back at you. That is why I back it up, each and every week I am in that ring, weather I win or lose, I make my presences known. And that is why I have main evented countless FPV events, with the likes of Tarah Nova and Aria Jaxon. I have put on five star matches; I have been thrown through tables, and hit with a bat that was on fire. I have been through hell and back. I have been through the deep end, and I have been to the kiddies table, I have done it all here in EAW. And I will not allow anyone, especially not someone like Cailin Dillon, who is just upset that she was never popular in high school, so she acts like she is the head cheerleader in EAW because she missed out. I will not allow you to walk all over me Cailin, you got lucky beating me for the Empress of Elite Tournament, and everybody gets lucky at least once. The thing is, you are just not good enough to beat me twice, I know it, and you know it. Everybody in the world knows it. Look at me, look in my eyes, what do you see (the camera zooms up on Madison’s eyes and then zooms back out) you see them, pretty aren’t they? But no you see death when you look into my eyes, because I am the Mistress of Death and I am going to ripped your damn head off and feed it to my dog, and when I look at you, I see fear in your eyes, you are afraid of life, you are afraid of me. You are just lucky to be standing in the same ring as someone like me.  Now I have had enough of this losing shit, and it is about time that the Mistress of Death gets back on her throne. Where I rightfully belong, and you, you should be kissing my feet, along with the rest of you other talentless bitches, like the peasants you are. Know your places bitches. (Madison laughs as the camera fades)
Hades
Post October 20th 2016, 3:59 pm by Hades
As of late my behavior has been one of a flea-bitten mutt in pursuit of a fleeting car.  I see it.  I want it.  Therefore I chase it.  But it never occurred to me to stop and think, ‘what the hell am I going to do with it’?  I’ve come to the realization that at such a pivotal point in my sophomoric career, I don’t need any form of validation verbal or otherwise.  On more than an occasion my career has been noted synonymous with legendary, and that was long before my unprecedented summoning to the EAW.  Its all the more reason for the lack of disappointment I have in light of the results of House of Glass.  If I desperately wanted the Hall of Fame Championship, there’s no question I would have it by now.  I’m someone who has come a lot of adversity in their time -- made their career their life and partook in some of the deadliest matches in sports entertainment history.  Do you really think I can’t take a Title from an egotistical blowhard like DEDEDE?  That I can’t beat a withering Devan Dubian?  The proof is in the week’s line-up, notice his name is nowhere on the card.  He may still think he has the testicular fortitude to take the swings and keep on coming, but his body begs to differ.  My scars and bruises have healed quite nicely, while his burden him from competition.  Now that is disappointing.  It’s my own fault really, I expected more from the Number One Contender but I digress.  When you haven’t the smallest desire to hear or prove how great you are is such a liberating feeling.  The shackles that bond me -- the prison that contained me are no more.  I’m free.  Free of the stress, free of the worry, free of the enslavement and doubt.  Every match that I am placed in from here on out is brought on by the fact that I want to compete; not because I have to.  My destiny is mine to forge into existence and mine alone -- not to be influenced by anyone else.  I only wish that this feeling of liberation that I’ve come to know will one day know those like Hurricane Hawk, who fight because they feel they have something to prove to their peers.  Granted, we each have our reasons for being here; some for money, some for the excitement of a good fight, others for Titles, but that has to be the weakest excuse I’ve ever heard.  Are you that apprehensive -- that unsure of yourself that you’ll allow the voices of many drown out the only voice that should appeal to you, your own?  Truth is there will always be someone in the back, in the audience, or watching at home with negative connotation on you, your career, and everything you stand for so why bother doing it for them?  Why reduce yourself to being another dog chasing a car you have no use for?  You’ve made it to the Hall of Fame and by some miracle you’re still around, but that isn’t enough for you.  Being alive and mobile, considering our product’s risky nature, in itself is a major accomplishment; but it still isn’t enough, because you’re too busy moping over what you don’t have and probably never will.  Tomorrow night I aim to humble you, Hawk.  I’m going to make you more appreciative of what you’ve got by taking it away from you; and in turn I’ll be enjoying every grueling hour of your execution.  For what is Hawk Nation to a Nuclear Bomb?  A target.
Drake Jaeger
Post October 20th 2016, 3:06 pm by Drake Jaeger
Drake Jaeger in…

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 1aqRxjM

闆 Drake Jaeger - dressed in his usual dark boots, dark tights, dark wrist tape, dark jacket, with dark highlights in his hair - paces back and forth in front of a large Dynasty banner in an unknown location. 闆

Drake: I’ve been kind of… You know, going through this in my head. I think I was a little bit misdirected at first, because I was too busy questioning why Mexican Samurai would want this. Did Dubian kick him in the head so fucking hard that he not only forgot his name is Alex Wilder, but also whose time he should be wasting right now? Does he think beating me will get him a shot at taking back the Title he wasn’t good enough to hold onto? Then I thought maybe it’s ME who wants this. Yet, I can’t reach down deep enough inside of myself to find even the slightest ounce of a shit to give about beating a relic from the past like this one.

闆 Drake stops with a smile on his face. 闆

Drake: I knew who the real culprit was. I knew it all along. It always comes back to them. Always trying to test me. Always trying to play little games with me. H-R-D-O. It’s almost as if joining a group dedicated to taking over this entire company and rebranding it into a new old vision is some sort of a BAD thing, but evidently it’s enough for that balding piece of trash to go out of his way every single week to throw his little wrench in my plans. Hell, I bet he thought I wouldn’t even have come this far. I’m sure he thought I was dead and gone after Pain For Pride! But here I am! Still alive and kicking! I came right back here to this cesspool known as Dynasty, and yet again, he thought he would stop me dead in my tracks if he threw me up against not one, not two, not three, not four, but FIVE different guys! In a match filled with broken glass no less! Yet, here I stand after House of Glass. Unbroken, and the fucking WINNER.

闆 Drake shakes his head. 闆

Drake: But that wasn’t enough, was it? It never is, is it, HRDO? Is it, EAW? You’ve always gotta play your little games, but that’s alright.

闆 Drake puts his hands up in an understanding gesture. 闆

Drake: That’s ALRIGHT. You suck at screwing with me anyway. It doesn’t take a blind man to know why I find myself now in front of a guy who I honestly forgot was still employed to this company. Yeah, I know about you, Mexican Samurai. I know you’ve won some shit here, done some shit there. I know you ran off like the little chihuahua you are with your tail FIRMLY between your legs the last time you and I were in a ring. I know you’ve put more effort into trying to bang Haruna than doing anything even remotely impressive around here. I know you’ve fallen SO pathetically far that you even changed your Goddamn name! Your NAME! And NOT because it’s a fucking stupid name! Because you felt you didn’t deserve it, right? That’s the kind of vibe I got from it. See, believe it or not, I was watching every single thing while I was away. Most people, they tend to… I don’t know, EVOLVE. They tend to PROGRESS, you know? People get stronger, they get better-looking, and they get more and more impressive in the ring as they become veterans or hasbeens or whatever you’d like to call em. Some of these people go off and change for the better. They let go of the old and embrace the new and reinvent themselves.

闆 Drake points a finger at the camera with a smug look. 闆

Drake: You? You’re a special case, Mexican Samurai. You actually found a way to reinvent yourself by becoming worse than you ever were before. Fantastic. Bravo. Encore! Do it again! You clearly dragged yourself out of the muck of being a pathetic loser crying over the fact that his girl would sooner fuck every other Vixen than him, or the fact that he just wasn’t good enough to be the InterWire Champ. Boo freakin’ hoo. You fell down to your lowest possible point, did you? You were swallowed whole, but here you are… Here you are. You’re looking well, aren’t you? You look rejuvenated. Hell, you’ve even managed to not shut the fuck up all week in the time spent counting down to this little reunion of ours.

闆 Drake holds up the same index finger as he takes a moment to think. 闆

Drake: Don’t go celebrating your “Welcome back” party just yet. Don’t go thinking you’re making the comeback of the century JUST yet. See, whatever the fuck your name is, you’ve crawled back out here to this ring that belongs to me BELIEVING you’ve fought your demons and won. You believe you’ve escaped that dwindling little bit of desire you almost felt getting snuffed out. YOU seem to be under the impression that you’ve fallen to your lowest possible point, and now you’re on your way out to redeem your stained name! To be a hero! To be a CHAMPION! To become the EAW Legend you always knew you could be! A Cinderella story!

闆 Drake puts finger down and stares at the camera with a look of disgust. 闆

Drake: It’s a shame Cinderella is just a fucking fairy tale, and so is every single little thought coming to your mind that makes you think this is gonna end well for you. That low, low, LOW point you tasted? You think that’s as bad as it’s ever gonna get for you? You think there’s no further you could possibly sink into this muck? Oh… Oh, Mexi, Mexi, you really do underestimate too many things. You underestimate me. You underestimate your ability to fail beyond all possible expectations. Mexi, you’ve gone and underestimated how badly this can get for you. What do you believe in? Fate? Karma? Any shit like that? I was never superstitious like that, but Hell, I might start believing, because THIS might be a clear-cut sign that you were never meant to succeed in this company! The very fact that the first man you’re stepping into the ring with is me should sing a song for you pretty fucking loud and pretty fucking clearly that you were never meant to be here as a Mexican Samurai, as an Alex Wilder, or as ANYONE! This is gonna get a whole lot worse for you, Mexi… Oh yeah, much, much worse. That point you thought was your lowest is only just the surface of where I’m sending you.

闆 Drake brushes his hair back with his left hand as he laughs. 闆

Drake: But you’ve got a match! You’re in the spotlight! Don’t go living in the past just yet! Don’t think about the future to come! Live in the here and now, Mexi, and the here is now says you’ve got your opportunity to prove yourself once again in front of the World - in front of these adoring EAW fans! This company threw you right back into the pits against the number one contender for the Title you lost, so SURELY that means something, right?

闆 Drake’s smile shifts into a frown. 闆

Drake: Wrong. You don’t know just how fucking wrong you are. I’m not here because of you, Mexi. You’re here because of me. You’re here because you’re a Mexican just like TLA, held the InterWire Title just like TLA, and you’re gonna get the shit kicked out of you… Just… Like…. TLA. You’re literally nothing more to me or the people who put you here than a substitute for the man you lost that piece of gold to. You’re a stand-in. You’re a prop. You’re literally nothing more to me than just an obstacle on a course I’m going through to get to the real challenge. Maybe if things had gone just a wee bit better for you, this would all be different. Maybe I’d be the one stuck in the ring with you, but it’s pretty fucking clear you’re the one stuck in the ring with me. You’re not Mexican Samurai, you’re not Alex Wilder, you’re nobody as far as I’m concerned, little boy. You’re the shit on my boot that I’m about to wipe off to make it clear to HRDO and the rest of the suits running this piece of shit company that I’m not gonna keep playing their little games, I’m gonna BREAK them! The World’s filled with people who see life as a war or life as a game, Mexi! You get to choose NEITHER, because you lost this game already! You died in this war! I’m not pinning your shoulders to a fucking mat on Dynasty, I’m throwing a corpse in the trash where it belongs!

闆 Drake spits off to the side with a look of disgust once more that slowly turns into a grin as he stares at the camera while it fades to black. 闆
Lucas Johnson
Post October 20th 2016, 2:50 pm by Lucas Johnson
Dynasty Promo #1 - The Big Dog In His Yard

You think I am a flash in the past? You realize January will be my one year anniversary since joining the main roster here at Elite Answers Wrestling? Making fun of my time at The Ohio State University keep it coming because I hear all the bullshit coming out of your mouth every single week. It seems to me you just went to my sign up page and skimmed the whole page and came up with two bullshit things to insult me with. Well let's take a history lesson my friend since your the so called 'veteran.' Did you know I was the first person to hold the re-branded Young Lions Cup? Did you know I along with JJ Silva carried The New Breed division at Pain for Pride 9 against The Vixens in the Divide and Conquer match up? Did you know I have taken out many men with the soon to be single most dangerous move in our sport today called The Machine Break? Did you know I can break your arm in less then ten seconds so I would watch where your mouth is moving my friend. Normally when people arrive or return to this company I welcome them right in with open arms but what you are doing....you questioning that I am the one who is a flash in the past? You haven't wrestled in YEARS! Myself...well I haven't even been in this company for over three hundred and sixty five days yet so what the hell are you talking about my friend? I will admit I was on the top of the world when I was on Voltage a while back before the draft lottery, I was impressing people left and right and became a winner once I held that Young Lions Cup. Then the world came crashing down when I challenged Aria Jaxon for the Young Lions Cup at the draft show. With a snap of my fingers my world turned upside down and I will openly admit it that I haven't been the same since. Sometimes in life you can't get over some losses and some losses my haunt you for months....years....and maybe even for the rest of your life. I will openly admit to all of you people that two matches in my career has haunted me for a while and still is to this day. First off on StarrStan's retirement tour, I faced him one on one. My idol in this business, the one person I looked up to growing up and it was my one shot to get the job done and prove to him and everyone in the Voltage locker room I not only deserve to hang with the big boys but put myself on the map but I wasn't able to get the job done. The second match was at the draft lottery against Aria Jaxon for the Young Lions Cup, people like to make fun of me still to this day for losing to Aria. Don't get me wrong I love Aria as a friend but losing the cup was like a gun shot to the heart because that Cup meant the world to me. When Ashten Cross the former General Manager of Voltage presented the Cup to me back in June, I felt like I was next in line for a shot at the New Breed Championship, I was so close to it but Aria ripped the rug from under me and I was never the same and still never got my shot one on one with the New Breed Champion.

It just disgusts me honestly how bad the executives of Dynasty don't like me for some reason. The New Breed division is the reason why Voltage got so much success and still is one of the hottest brands in the company today! Why do you think so many stars were created lately? It is because of the Voltage brand, just look at Carson Ramsey, Kenny Drake, Nas, Eclipse. The list goes on and on......the moment I was split from the guys I walked into the door with everything changed for me I felt like I was on the bottom of the totem pole once again and I still have to prove myself to the executives that I deserve the big money matches, I deserve a shot at the Interwire Championship, I deserve to be on the poster of a free per-view card. They may or may not like me but the bottom line is I am going to force them to like me because I will not walk of Alabama tomorrow night until I am no longer breathing and need to be transported to the emergency room because the time for talking is done. I am sick and tired of taking a back seat behind of some guys who are just going to make bad decisions like Xavier Williams and Dark Demon. It's my time to fucking shine in this business, I am not going down without a fight and I am damn sure not taking no for an answer. The Road to my Redemption begins tomorrow night when I step into the Squared Circle once again and this time I am walking out a winner with the tons of the elite fans by my side!
Stephanie Matsuda
Post October 20th 2016, 2:13 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Empire Promo #1

"Steps"

Last week was something of a blur for me. I went from playing beat 'em up detective to wondering where the hell my partner in crime, Reina, went. I visited the gym and only Serenity and Reina's friend Kevin was there. He mentioned about how Reina had to leave town "to take care of some business" and how "he didn't know when she'll be back". I grudgingly nodded and took Serenity back home, where she wanted to continue her training. After an hour long conversation with Angie, she finally allowed her daughter to learn under my watch. Since my hands was going to be full, I requested for Jocelyn to stay with me in New York, where I'll train both girls side by side. Maybe they'll become a tag team one day.

While I spent the week awaiting Jocelyn, I thought about my next plan of action. Buster Williams mentioned about being approached by a Latino man wearing shades. He's the one who set Buster up with the connect, a mysterious benefactor nobody on the streets knew of. But what Buster did know was that there was a dealer in Queens who was given the same deal as him. I didn't know much about Queens, but I had a former tag partner who did. My only hope was that her match last week didn't take too much out of her.

----

(Cloud is sitting in her computer chair, sipping from a large thermal. Her eyes were baggy as usual.)

I've sat here for the past few days wondering what could I say to a Veena Adams and a Briana Tyler. Sometimes I wondered if I should say anything at all.

And then you spoke.

I was hoping for something more Veena, I really was. I mean the niece of Ryan Adams aka Mr. DEDEDE, aka Hollywood DEDEDE, aka Diamond Dallas DEDEDE, aka Methamphetamine or whatever came down from the heavens to grace us with her presence!  You opened that angelic mouth of yours so our ears could feast upon that golden voice to hear what the almighty Vixen Killer has to say! And know what we heard Veena!?

Nothing. Not a goddamn thing.

We didn't hear nothing because you are nothing Veena. No scratch that- you're just a wasted expenditure on the EAW budget. You're just here to fill up space, to give the main eventers something to beat up on until the brass decides it's time for me to clean house. The only reason why I'm stuck in this match with the likes of you is to feed my hunger. Sorry sweets, but even your plump ass couldn't wet my appetite. Your recent victory was only achieved by design - a design created by yours truly and solidified by a woman who should have walked out of HOG with the Vix- Women's Championship. (Sips) That's okay though, because EAW'S most efficient German is going to bring prestige back to our division. Surprised by my ass kissing? Let's just say real recognizes real and right Veena and Briana...

You're both nowhere to be found.

The two of you are so unrecognizable that I'm likely to find Waldo before I come across you wastes of space. No matter how much your heads get knocked around, both of you swear your the shit. Well I may have to agree with you on that. You're the shit alright - a piece of shit that is. Both of you, pieces of crap scrapped off the side of the road by some schlep walking his dog while I’m doing his wife! (thinks for a moment) That was last Tuesday I think. Anyway, you insult my family, and my ability to connect with others. Sexy Curry...Formation...The Sanatorium. You see Veena, unlike you, I’m able to make friends. Yeah alliances come and go, but guess what? That’s life. Life isn’t all about what your uncle can do for you. It’s about the hard work and effort you’re able to put in yourself. Don’t be mad that people like me and you don’t. Even those backstabbing wrenches The Sirens at one point called me one of their own. As for you...nobody likes you. Never had, never will. Cailin and I have a better shot at getting back together than anyone on the roster uttering the phrase “I like Veena Adams.” Sorry sweets, but that’s never going to happen Deal with it. 

(Pauses for a moment, shaking her head)

I really didn’t want to respond to your bullshit of a promo Veena. My agent says this is essential to promote myself, so I figured I’d listen to her since she made me the third highest paid female on the roster (shrugs). Somehow Carlos’ ass is making a living and all he does is sit behind a desk all day. I’d rather slit my wrist before working in a office, but that’s just the warrior in me speaking. Wait- you’re not a warrior Veena, I forgot. You neither know or understand the heart of a fighter, someone who exist solely to exceed their own limitations.But if I have to shut you down to get what I want, then so be it. Speaking of which, I’m putting my plans for Queen of the World aside for a moment. From what I hear, there’s a tag tournament coming up and I found someone earlier who wants those titles just as much as I do. Yes Veena, I made another ally. Matter of fact, she’s downstairs working on her submission game. In a way you can call her The Queen of Submissions. Or is it Puroresu? Or is it Arrogance Personified? Hmm, and I thought I had a lot of nicknames. 

You claim you hate Vixens - a sentiment I can understand - but then you claim you hate women in general. Is a whiny White cis-gendered male lurking inside of you? Do you live in mommy’s basement, beating off to Trump videos, afraid to go out and embrace the diversity the world has to offer? Are you upset because I can get attention whenever I want, while you’re forced to sit there in the corner of the ladies locker room like the quiet Connecticut church mouse you actually are? That’s what upset me about you CT’ers! You talk so much shit but when you ride down that Metro North to the Big Apple, you ain’t got shit to say until you go back home and make a Facebook post about how shitty New Yorkers are!

(gets up from her seat and leans forward)

Come on Veeny dear, let’s it hear it. Come on sweets, talk that good shit. Run that made-for-Brazzers mouth of yours. Huh? What was that? You got nothing? Of course you have nothing, we already established that earlier. Until you take the steps to becoming a real bitch, leave the biting to me, the HBIC of EAW. I can chew you up and spit you back out without hesitation so don’t you dare think you can bump heads with someone who’s already defeated TWO legends in her year one! If I was you, I’d pay attention to Cleo’s words. It’s not nice to piss off your boss unless if you have some form of backup. I think your uncle is a bit too preoccupied to have your back sweets, so all you got is you. And to be frank, nobody can do this alone. Yeah you might become the face that runs this place for a little bit, but eventually someone will come at you from your blind spot and that’s all she wrote. Of course you can’t comprehend this because a caterpillar can’t relate to what an eagle envisions. You feel like you have the same outlook of life that a Hall of Famer - or hell a seven year veteran, but you don’t. It’s impossible sweets. So sit back down, let the adults do their thing and maybe one day when you’re mature enough, the responsibility of a true champion will come your way. 

(Looks at her watch)

Anyways, this has been fun. Tell your scissor-sister to show up for the prom, because once this dance begins, there’s gonna be blood on the dance floor.

Female Japanese voice: Junbi wa dekimashita ka?

Cloud: (shouts) Tsukamatte iru!

(Camera off)
The Mexican Samurai
Post October 20th 2016, 1:45 pm by The Mexican Samurai
Dynasty #3

Maybe this is some sort of divine justice or I could be looking at this situation too hard. I get it, I didn’t show up during the Territorial Invasion match and now my opponent is going to give me the silent treatment much like I how I gave it to everyone else. There are some injustices in the world and I wouldn’t be surprised if Drake won even though he didn’t speak a word about our upcoming match. I won’t take this as fear, because someone like Drake Jaegar can use this opportunity to pounce on me at any time… so I’ll sit here and wait…and wait…and wait.  While I’m doing all this waiting for someone who so eagerly and impatiently calls out TLA for a title shot, let me go ahead and state that I’m looking for the World Heavyweight Championship. I’m excited for Jacob Senn winning the whole thing, not that I didn’t like Lucian Black, but Jacob Senn is a proud man and the stakes of actually winning it just got a lot larger. The bigger the challenge of going after this piece of elusive hardware has made my heart race, my adrenaline go through the roof; I am no longer trembling because of stress, I’m trembling because of excitement. I can’t wait to go out there and eventually take on Jacob Senn in one-on-one competition, because I know that I have what it takes to give Jacob Senn the biggest fight on the roster. Of course, that title shot will probably go to someone like Kevin Devastation or Devan Dubian, but it really doesn’t matter because I’m willing to wait my turn. When I let the team down at TI, I was forced to go back to the end of the line, everything that I had to work for, in regards of making my name in Dynasty, was erased.

Drake, you confidently said on social media that it was my turn to face you. That I would be next in line on your quest towards that Interwire Championship, “The Mexican One”, you could be referring to TLA, but I’m hispanic too. It’s even in my name. I kind of have to represent for my race now, because I went too far in renouncing who I was in my match against TLA at Pain For Pride. I even went and stated that I would vote for Trump because I refused to acknowledge the pride that Mexicans like TLA and I share. I let all of my Mexican fans down, but things change and people mature. It’s time to show the fans of Mexico that there can be two proud men who work hard on Dynasty. It’s a shame that Drake Jaegar won’t even get past the first “Mexican” on his way to the one wearing gold.

So… I’m waiting for the humor.

I’m waiting for the jokes at my expense.

I’m waiting for the competition.

Well… I’m waiting for anything.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next