Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

VENTURA.
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post September 29th 2016, 7:04 am by VENTURA.
Dynasty Promo:
[Bon Appetite]

[The following scenery takes place at the Per Se restaurant, located in Columbus Circle, New York. It is about 7 AM, and outside of the restaurant are several paparazzi aiming and flashing their cameras around the dark-tinted glass entrance door. Several unknown pedestrians in masks are seen from the distance screaming "V IS COMING" towards the enormous crowd, with several police authorities surveying this entire situation. The camera then transitions over to the inside of the restaurant, where it reveals V, in his mask, sitting down on a fancy chair with a white bib attached around his neck. Alongside him is his lovely fiance, Nicole, is seated next to him.]

Nicole: V, do you mind if we take this breakfast somewhere else? I mean... just turn your head around and see for yourself.

[Nicole points her finger towards the door, as she can see the array of camera flashes from the paparazzi outside. V looks on for some seconds, before turning back around to look at his plate.]

V: Lovely lights, don't you think? Now that we are settled, lets begin our feast!

[V presses a silver bell next to his plate and immediately arrives a young man dressed in all white. He is shown holding two trays of food on both hands, as he gently places one of the foods onto the plate of V. V nods with satisfaction. The waiter lastly hands over the last plate of food to Nicole, who smiles and lets out a gentle say of appreciation. The waiter exits from the scene, leaving V to pick up a spoon to start consuming his food.

Nicole -as she watches V eat-: V, what is your problem?

V: Sometimes, people must eat, don't you think? You don't want to see me weak.

Nicole: No, no, truly, what is your problem?

V: How do you mean?

[V slowly chews his seafood stew as Nicole just continues to stare all over at him. She turns slightly to chuckle, before re-positioning herself in her chair to resume eating.

V: Don't you believe in my vision... our vision?

[Nicole looks over at V once more, who also looks back at her with his Guy Fawkes mask on.]

Nicole: As your fiancee, I am supposed to support you in any endeavor that you go on to pursue, but with this wrestling thing going on, and with the fact that you have doppelgangers doing your dirty work, just why do you keep doing this to yourself? What are you scared of doing?

V: Failure.

[A moment of absolute silence fills the room as V remains motionless, dropping his spoon on the bowl of soup in front of him. Nicole looks on with empathy, as she places her hand onto V's shoulder.]

Nicole: Remember that one night in Venice in which I was waiting for a bus to take me home? I believe it was pouring out rain so harshly so late at night. I didn't have an umbrella to cower me, my phone's battery was completely drained, I was just completely vulnerable as I got soaked in water. However, you suddenly came into the picture when I spotted you walking down the pavement with a mysterious mask placed upon your face. Instead of me to be scared and just scream for help, I was somehow mesmerized by your approach. I knew that there was something different about you compared to other men in the world. You contained this aura of charm, wit, and intelligence from just looking at your appearance from afar. That night, you approached me and you handed over your long, black trench coat to me, opened your pocket umbrella for me whilst you were getting soaked, and you took me to the nearest hotel for me to reside in for the night. You were instantly successful in making me get drawn towards you, and that was the exact moment in which I offered my profound gratitude and sacrifice to be your lovely fiance. All that I am saying is that if you need any help whatsoever, if you need me to be right by your side and never depart from you, only say the word and I will do my absolute---

V: It's fine.

[Nicole's looks at V with a stunned expression, as she shakes her head disapprovingly.]

V: ....I am not going to fail ever again...

[Nicole looks back at V]

V: For many years, I thought that my career, my life in total, was going to end up being in shambles. I thought to myself that there was no way in hell that I was going to germinate back again with full velocity and physicality in order to take this company by storm once again. I thought my own brother, Rhaegar, was going to do the bidding at redeeming the family name, but it turned out that he couldn't find the determination from within to fight the good fight. I understand that you care for me, Nicole, and I understand that your ultimate wish is to see the two of us being happy, prosperous, and simply having such a lavishing life....but when I say that everything is all falling into plan, I mean wholeheartedly. The use of my minions is to show that I am taking careful precautions to not screw up my plan one bit when I do in fact take center stage in that ring within a short notice. I want the world to just keep on speculating, to spread the rumors out far and ride, to do whatever in their power to try and analyze the situation that I have fallen in. While they do that, that is when my imminent strike towards EAW will be revealed.

[V picks up his spoon once more and continues eating, however, several erratic noises can be heard coming from the outside of the restaurant, as the breaking of glass and screaming can be heard all over. Nicole looks on with fear, as V nonchalantly focuses on his food. Moments later, beams of camera lights are panned over on the door, however, not moving. Seconds later, the beams are rearranged to form a white, glowing "V" on the door. Nicole looks on in shock, as V still remains the same.]

V: Methuselah's Hamasa can go on and on about trying to receive a drop of blood from me, but the fact of the matter is that there is not an ounce of blood that can be traced within my body. I am a man of complete and sturdy iron. I am the lone mercenary that walks the harsh roads anytime I want, because I know that at the end of the day, there is a reason for whatever mission I am pursuing. Methuselah can be this cannibalistic individual one day, and simply disappear the next, but I have been here from the very get-go several years ago. My vision is not going to be blurred from you one bit. In due time, I don't want to be recognized as a man that overcame his critics in such a destructive force, because such description is nowhere near going to match the impending carnage and wrecking that this company will quickly adore. Whether I chose to finally step in the ring against the likes of this Methuselah figure or not, every past victim on my list will all perish under the same tone.

[V's minions break open the glass door of the restaurant, as the fragmented glass all fall over the floor. Several security guards bolt straight towards the small army of masked individuals, but they instantly get pounded onto the ground. The waiter is shown shrieking across the restaurant in fear. The minions all stand tall behind V, who still continues to consume his food. Nicole simply looks on in silence.]

V: Nicole, I am not just a man...

I am a man...

notoriously and will forever be known as.....

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 V-for-vendetta-psd-468782
Black Sven
Post September 29th 2016, 4:33 am by Black Sven
A cage? A cage! A wolf in a cage! Not wolves...but wolf. Everything will not end here...I know it won't. Because this kind of hate can't be stopped in a cage. But who knows? Maybe this blood feud will end here. Or maybe not? But does it really matter? Does anyone really care? Why would they? If shit hits the fan...then the war goes on. But this scene is the perfect one. Because it will stop the Damon, from running...from calling his drones to back him up. It's going to be just me...and him. And a blood bath is a promised to happen.

Now let's look at Damon, or better yet the whole Wolvesden. They act like...well wolves, their only force stands in their numbers. But alone they are only just wolves stranded from the rest of the pack. Sure they still have fangs and claws...but it's easier to take them down one by fucking one! In more of a fair fight these wolves are easy to fight and easy to kill. I have proven that when I broke the arm off from that "wolf". One by one by one the wolves fall down and they bleed and they scream and they become my prize. With the bullet wound left to show everyone where is the place that ended their life. The place where their life left their body.

I understand what I am getting myself into. But like I have said before....I am not afraid! I am not scared of Damon...and now when we will stand face to face I have to balls to tell each and everyone of you that I...FEAR...NO...ONE! Because I hold my honor high above everything else you hold, and there is nothing you can do to try and prove that you indeed scary! What made the Wolvesden scary to most people, was the power of their numbers. That is what made them strong in the eyes of those in the back. But in my eyes that meant nothing! In my eyes their numbers only prove that they alone can't stand for themselves! And the real proof stands on how many times they attacked somebody with their "army". But now, their will be no more army, no more random people thrown into the mix, just the two of us! And let me see then how strong you really are Damon! When you are alone in a cage against me, with no one else to help you!

Screams, blood, madness. Everything you might want! It will all be here in this match! It will be a massacre! It will be a match that only the devil will be able to stop! Not even the ref, not even Carlos, not even your palls in your "Wolvesden". Nobody will save you from when you fall into my hands and when I will start to break you! Bone by fucking bone! This is the way that match should of been weeks ago, but your wolves come to your aid when you where beaten up! But you only delayed the worse that would of happen. As you as you tried to get away...it finally is getting back to you! And it will hit you back with all the hate that I have been keeping inside for all these matches.
Victor Maero
Post September 29th 2016, 1:44 am by Victor Maero
July 1994 February 22nd.
+16Y - 10M - 24D - H/M/S 22:53:36

“The Devil is in our boy.” Walter Adams took a sip from his tall glass of bear. He new it wasn’t smart to be drinking at only one in the afternoon, but he didn’t care. He had a very good reason to be drinking.

“He’s just strange.” His wife, Merry, was sitting next to him watching their child torment an ants’ nest.

“He’s crazy is what he is. Always talking about that science mumbo-jumbo.” Walter took another sip of his drink.

“He’s just a little ahead of the curve.”

“Victor needs help. He’s drifting away from God faster than ducks away from a boat motor. Our boy needs God.” Walter set down his drink and walked over to his chair and began flipping through the paper.

“He just needs some time. He’ll come around.” Merry insisted, more trying to convince herself than anyone else.

“Yeah, he better.” Walter replied without looking up. “All of our other kids are perfectly normal. There’s always gotta be one, ain’t there?” Walter huffed and lost himself in his reading.

Outside, Victor giggled as he poked his ants with sticks and put rocks in their path forcing them to climb over or find a new path. He took his magnifying glass from beside him and began to light the ants beneath him on fire. His illusion of power was quickly squashed by his siblings kicking the ant mound into his face.

“What are you doing, freak?” Looking up Victor saw three of his siblings all with grins that made their faces seem that much more punch-able. Victor stood without responding and began walking away.

“Where you going Vic? You’ve still got a bunch more dirt to eat!” The kids snickered and high fived each other in their assumed victory. Victor twitched violently, his urges coming back slowly. He pushed them down with the terror of Hell in the back of his mind and did his best not to talk back to his elders.

“What are you going to do? Twitch away?” The boys giggled. Victor smiled to himself but quickly shook the thoughts out of his head.

“Come on! Tell us all about the blood vessels and stuff. We know how obsessed with all that nonsense you are!” Before Victor had a chance to push his thoughts his head was filled with images of them bleeding and powerless before him. He began to move but stopped himself knowing that they were much stronger than him. He decided to instead to settle for a verbal attack.

“Here’s a tip, when you finally realize that you’ve wasted your collective lives, cut up your arm, not horizontally, they can’t stitch that up and you’ll die far faster.” Victor walked away smirking without looking at the boys. Their taunts and name calling fell on deaf ears as Victor was wrapped in his own thoughts and urges. He pushed away the violent thoughts in an attempt to push his mind back to his studies, the only way he knew to contain himself.

“Are you listen Maggot Breath?” One of the boys grabbed Victor’s shoulder making him him jump slightly. “What? Are you scared? Are you gonna cry?” The boy put on a mockingly coddling voice. Victor’s mind raced with all the ways he could inflict pain on his brother. His body moved without command and sunk his teeth into his brother’s hand. His brother screamed in pain and smacked Victor away. All of the boys screamed something about Victor being a freak and ran off into the forest. Victor paused, the metallic taste of blood still in his mouth. He licked his lips relishing his first, and what he assumed to be his last time tasting blood.

Victor walked away from the window through which, unbeknownst to him, his mother saw the whole ordeal.

“Our child’s got the Devil in ‘em.”

-Y5 - M8 - D13 - H/M/S 10:21:24

Maero wanders aimlessly through the halls of the Sanatorium, Ahren Fournier’s words swimming in his mind. He chuckles and shakes his head.

“Ahren, you’re funny. I do like you. Maybe I was wrong about you. You’re definitely still not interesting, but you love to show just how much more than me you know about my profession.” Maero cracks his knuckles and smiles. As he opens his mouth Oz runs over to him and gives him a big hug.

“Tin Man!” Oz says as he embeds his head into Maero’s side.

“For the last time Oz, I’m not giving you a pony.” Maero says squatting down to Oz’s level. Oz laughs.

“That’s not it silly! I just haven’t seen you in awhile.” Oz says with a wide grin on his face. “Can I walk with you?”

“Well I-” Maero looks as Oz’s big smiling face gives in. “Sure buddy. I’m just talking about Ahren at the moment.”

“Oh, oh, oh!” Oz screams. “I have some stuff I can say!”

“Sure Oz, come on.” Maero continues walking with Oz at his side.

“Your spacing is weird Ahren, you should always preview before posting.”

“What?” Maero asks.

“It’s a fourth wall thing.” Oz says matter of factly. “Ahren will get it.”

“Why are you like this?”

“I can honestly say that I was like this far before you were here, and before we fought Ahren. This is all me, baby.” Oz says smiling.

“Whatever.” Maero shakes his head allowing his confusion to fall away. “Ahren, I do, in fact, have multiple PhDs. I do not say that lightly. I’m not saying it was easy, I’m not saying it didn’t take up all of my life for a time. It wasn’t easy but I did it. I need you to hear this, not everyone is as dumb as you. Some of us can actually get through school with some accolades. My definition of a psychopath was accurate, my slip of the tongue wasn’t about that. I claimed I was psychopathic when, in fact, I’m sadistic.”

“He also said a slip of the tongue is life and death for your patient. But you don’t operate with your tongue. So there!”

“Well, Oz. In all honesty he’s right. Every second is life or death. A tongue slip is the difference between stabilizing a patient and making them overdose. But hey, I’m only human, I make mistakes.”

“Like joining EAW?” Oz says with a grin and finger guns pointing at Maero. “Please don’t kill me.”

“Whose side are you on?” Maero says looking down at his comrade quizzically.

“Well, yours. I just really wanted to make that joke. Are you gonna kill me? You look like you’re gonna kill me.”

“Oz.”

“Yes?”

“I’m basically your dad. I’m not going to kill you for a sweet burn.” Maero ruffles Oz’s hair and continues walking. “Something clicked recently. There’s a group that I want to fight for, one that no one other than me really acknowledges. I want to fight for those like me. Those that are told their ‘crazy’ just for wanting to be themselves. I want to fight for the outcasts, and the black sheep. I want to fight for those that are cast away by the insane, those that are kicked by the crazy. I want to fight for the castaways and the freaks, and I will. I always wished that there was someone who was like me burning a path when I was little. Now is the time to be that. I will become a beacon of the insane and a lighthouse for the rejected. Ahren talked about how I can only hurt people who are sedated and drugged. He, in essence, likened me to a date raper. Allow me to explain something. I clean those types from the Earth. Sure, they’re restrained. But how do you think I got them into those restraints? Should I be the most hardcore person because I kill? No. That’s not exactly how murder works. Murder isn’t cool, it isn’t badass. But it’s a necessary evil, and it’s fucking fun. Pardon my french Oz.”

“No worries boss. Besides, you have every right to be mad at this point. Welcome to the dry spell of the century. What have you had, two wins in the past half a year?” Oz replies.

“Ah, my failures. So many, too many to count. Fuck ‘em. Fuck ‘em Oz. First you get stronger on rage alone. Then you evolve and attempt to tailor yourself to what is working in EAW. Then you evolve further back into yourself. THEN WHAT? I’ve gone through so much and come up empty handed. Where do I go?”

“Kentucky?”

“No, Oz.” Maero smiles and shakes his head. “Funny, but no. You go forward. I’ve already hit rock bottom, the only place to go is up. This fire that’s in my soul has failed and faltered on many occasions. The demons in my eyes have fallen short on so many occasions. And the black in my soul has been pushed aside more times than I can count. So what do I do? Keep going. Push harder. Burn a trail behind me. I’m desperate, Oz, and Ahren is dangling a victory over my head. I won’t hold back in this match, I won’t hold back because this is war. War is hell, and hell?” Static overtakes the screen, when it fades a close up of Maero shows him smiling with blood dripping from his mouth.

“Hell is home.” The scene fades to black and Oz’s voice is heard.

“Tempt not a desperate man.”

Last edited by Victor Maero on September 30th 2016, 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soothsayer Hamasa
Post September 29th 2016, 12:49 am by Soothsayer Hamasa
The "self" is the nexus point of all suffering. I no longer feel the sensation of pain anymore. Mistake me not, I bare no delusions, I have not been diluted into believing lies of vanity and convincing myself that I cannot bleed. Physical pain is indeed very real. That sensation, after all, of unadulterated pain and agony is what I would have been subject to had I not been rescued by the wanton will of The Monster. But physical pain is temporal. Spiritual pain is far more tangible. It is the anguish that does not go away. Spiritual pain is the most damaging pestilence, it is the affliction that medicine, herbs and many moons even cannot mend. 

Internal pain, everlasting pain, all comes from the "self". 

As an identity, I feel no pain anymore.

Because I identify as nothing. 

Only a reflection of the humanity in you. The good, bad and the vile. In my crystal ball, the future is found not from within the fiber glass contents, rather it is merely a reflection of the moral repugnance, the false sanctimoniousness, the childlike innocence, and all character traits woven in between these qualities that weave together the humanity - or as a collective, the spirit of humanity. That is how I differ from when we have last met. When we last spoke, I was but a pretender. Day turned to night and became day again, and I have since had my veil ripped away. When you last saw me, I was malnourished. But experiencing what I have experienced, in my journey, I can tell you now that I am enriched. But I say this not in a forlorn attempt at pious self-aggrandizement. I boast not. I am not your superior. My emotion and pride were what interfered with, and hindered my life's work. It was what clouded my judgment. I am without pride, and I do all I can to be as critical, observant and unemotional as possible. The only quality of my own in which I can hold a sliver in pride in is my honesty. My honesty is of inhuman proportions, because humanity is not an honest species. Humans are a crafty and cunning creature. Even those who serve no malignant purpose can still carry a dubious sense of self all the same. I have no need for dishonesty, because my personal pride is not on the line in the Land of Elite, Extreme, Merchants, Beasts. The Land of Liars. The plains of the Trojan Horse. The realm of hungry ghosts. The Mecca of greed. The incarnate of lust, ambition, and what little valor can be found in the iron will and impenetrable resolve of those who dwell this land. I can only be truthful. I can only tell you what I observe. Because in this land, I am nothing. 

An apparition echoing the haunting sentiments of a merciless beast who is too entranced in his strength and his power and his newfound confidence to even bother to speak. The Monster, Methuselah, who has found his state of Zen - who has found the balance between savagery and sainthood. He is in a state of bliss. A blissful trance, if you will. Convincing him to address his opponents will be a struggle in it's own right. He wants to give. Even if his intent into maim, still he wants only to give. So I will repay him for what he's done to me in humbling me and enlightening me by showing me how impermanent the 'self' really is, and I will be his voice whenever he is unable to speak to you or respond. 

He is well aware of his battle this Friday night against the Many Faced God Coward. The castor of dreams himself, who will be subject to a nightmare in the flesh in but a few moons. The man once known as Johnny Ventura, who is now too insecure as to do anything more but take half measures at this sorry stage of his career. A once accomplished warrior relegated to cowardice, far too janus-faced to accept his nature; rather he finds brovado in his lack of bravery, so much so that he will not even do so much as fight his own battles. It makes me question, Ventura, if you even have any passion for your rank of "Elitist" in this mecca of greed. There is one thing, I will say, that manages to rouse even the likes of myself, and it is the passion that exists inside those who dwell this Land of Elite, Extreme, Merchants, Beasts. It can even be so much as invigorating to see those who work for years finally obtain the fruits of their labor. What say you, Ventura? If every time you are seen, it is not truly the 'you', but a doppelganger, it begs the question - why desecrate your own image? After the failed experiment and abomination that was "Rhaegar", it was assumed you would return to redeem your family name. Instead you have returned to be only a caricature, and a humiliation to those who ever staked any claim in your name, and in your dynasty. 

Are you a man without pride? Are you one who does not identify with the self? I take no issue with those who are prideless, but I mustn't bite my tongue, I must remind you that there is no place in this world for those like you. Those without pride, such as myself, do not belong in the land where exalted pride is the terminus to the journey of all those who are willing to endure suffering for glory. If this is still your mission, then why send those who bear your image out into the battlefield to be defeated? Why play games with the so-called legacy you are supposedly trying to forge? Methuselah believes it is cowardice. He says you are a man without pride, too afraid to experience pain. He finds it quite amusing. He believes you will not confront him on Dynasty. He believes you will waste his time. He says he wants the taste of your blood. He says he wants your blood to coat his body. He fantasizes, and relishes in his fantasy, of digging his fangs into your neck. He says he wants to feast on your flesh, and gorge on whatever is left of the broken spirit that caused you to disappear from the public eye in the first place. Do you see the overactive, imaginative, inquisitive, speculative mind of The Monster? He is wracked with joy, yet fueled by rage. He is on all cylinders, in every direction. He has found childlike wonder again, and like a child standing over a colony of ants, his fearsome might is coupled with joy and exuberance. Despite this, Methuselah has an infinite amount of more wisdom than I, I can only share the untapped corners of potential I've reached in my own trials with him. I can only strengthen areas of his mind he has yet to even find. I can only invoke a spirit from within so strong and powerful that dwarf behemonths like Scott Oasis in comparison. It is for Methuselah to judge you based on combat. However, Ventura, I prithee you come to a decision, or better yet a conclusion, of what your final destination will be. I prithee ye not take half measures when dealing with Methuselah. You are the first thing in sight of the reborn Monster. You are the first whimpering rodent to be thrown into the cage of the hungry serpent. The first pulse heard within earshot of the famished beast. You are the first sign of game, the prey to the patient hunter, and the hunter is only a few moons away from taking his first strike. 

Will you affirm Methuselah's suspicions, or will you meet him head on and prove that you are not merely fodder? That is a decision for you, as a "self", as an individual being, to make. It is your duty to practice your agency and come to a choice. That will be more honorable than hiding out in your lowly compound and sending doppelgangers out to be fodder. Limbo is not eternal. Purgatory is no more than a prolonged stay between two realms, but all beings will be forced to come to a decision that ultimately will decide their fate. You too, Ventura, will come to your own decision.

BY WILL OR BY FORCE.
Aria Jaxon
Post September 29th 2016, 12:19 am by Aria Jaxon
PAID IN FULL -- SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA.

That right there, that’s where you and I are different, Marco.

See, you’re just now getting used to the concept of fighting for what you want. It’s just now dawning on you that putting your neck on the line and getting roughed up more often than not is how you pay your way forward in EAW, and it baffles me. Part of me wants to believe it’s too late, like we’re already down to the wire now and if you didn’t get it before, then now certainly isn’t the time. The lightbulb might’ve just now gone off over your head, but for me, the concept of having to fight for things in EAW isn’t new to me, not at all. You said yourself now that the Vixens division houses some of the most impressive athletes in the entire world, and anyone would he hard-pressed to disagree. I’ll swear by that sentiment, as I have plenty of times in the past. The thing about this massive rise in prominence for the division is that it didn’t happen overnight, but I’m sure you know that. Long before we ever got here, you watched from your couch at home, just like I did. The Vixens weren’t always heralded for being as important to this company as they are, and when I was younger, I kinda wondered when the tide would change. You know what they say, though -- if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself. Luckily for me, I found myself dropped headfirst into the company at the right time with the right group of like-minded women, and the rest, as they say, is history. I poured blood, sweat, and tears into lending a hand to turning that division into something worthwhile, and I’ve approached all of my goals in EAW with the same fervor. Since the day I set foot in this company, I’ve been fighting for what I’ve wanted. Momentary lapses and stutter steps be damned, I have always gotten back up and been ten times better than I was before. It doesn’t matter what I’ve been tasked with -- restructuring an entire division, making my way through a tournament, fighting for a championship opportunity -- I give it absolutely everything I have and confront those challenges head-on. Yes, it’s wonderful that you have this fire lit under your ass now and you’ve got this fighting spirit coursing through your veins, but you’re a rookie when it comes to pushing past your own limits and risking it all. That’s all I’ve done the entire time I’ve been under contract. Some might argue that it’s better late than never, and if I was anyone else in the world, I would agree. I’d say you could confront me with your poor man’s brand of determination and that it might actually carry you all the way to the finish line, but I know better. When it comes to tests of will, I don’t often fail. You’re only undergoing this mini evolution over the course of a few days because the tides have suddenly changed. You decided you want my Cup, and now, all of the sudden, you put your big boy pants on. I’m actually sort of glad, since tapping into those reserves is gonna be the only way in hell you’d stand a chance against me. Still, I’ve got my eyebrow raised because, while I’m sure you mean well, you’re still the same guy who was literally running away from conflict not that long ago. Every match is a chance to embrace physicality and to prove yourself, and when one of those chances was dangled in front of your face, you actually ran. It’s why I’m half-inclined to ignore all that conviction in your face and your well-meaning banter because that is the image of you that seems to supersede all others. Never mind the version of you that shocked us all back at Territorial Invasion. Never mind smiling, suddenly-confident Marco from last week’s Voltage, because that veneer could be fleeting, and I intend to chip away at it. For all we know, this new and improved Marco could be a passing trend. The Marco Fedor that’s tryna take on the world could very well be here today and gone tomorrow, but the Aria Jaxon that’s near-impossible to keep down? She’s been here since day one. That is the only version of me that’s been showcased to the world since I kicked in the front doors of this company, and you can bet your ass that she’s who you’ll have to contend with when we meet. You’ve got this new outlook and it’s got you thinking you’re wearing a suit of armor, impervious to anything that I can do to you. You’re wrong. You’re in my wheelhouse, Marco. You mentioned me last week and my Vixens endeavors saying I should come back to Voltage, as if I’ve been gone for that long. I’m every bit as worthy of calling myself a Voltage talent as you or any other man on this show, and I look forward to picking up where I left off. Last time I was on this show, I dropped Haruna right on top of her head and set her hopes of taking this Cup away from me ablaze. So no, contrary to what you kinda made it sound like, this isn’t really a homecoming for me. In terms of coming back to an arena that holds significance for me, maybe, but as far as being on Voltage is concerned, this is just me getting back to doing what I’ve been doing. What I’ve been doing, in case it hasn’t been clear enough for you, is turning back challenges with a sort of ferocity that’s almost been scary for me myself to come to grips with, but that’s the nature of the game. It entails shifting into another gear when the time calls for it, and when I’m put on the spot with my Cup on the line, I deliver. When there’s a chance that someone else might get their hands on what I refuse to lose, I perform accordingly. You think you know what it’s like, but you don’t. You’ve assured yourself that you’re as prepared as you can possibly be, and I’m not sure it’s clicked for you yet how wrong you are. This isn’t me underestimating you, Marco. It’s just me calling it like I see it. I’ve had weeks of performances from you to look back on, and these are just the conclusions I’ve come to. I see a nice guy who, bless his heart, wants to be here and is going about all of this the wrong way. You don’t advance in this company by running away from matches, and you certainly don’t get ahead by mastering a dozen different pinning variations and praying you can catch an opponent off-guard without having to do any real work outside of that. You’re just now getting your sea legs. You’re getting accustomed to doing business the way I’ve conducted myself all along. I don’t get ready, Marco, I stay ready. So believe me, whatever new shit you wanna unveil in your unveiling of the brand-new Marco on Voltage, I’ll be prepared for it. I’ve been through virtual wars here, with people much more dangerous than you, so forgive me if I’m having trouble believing your claims that you’ll “employ tactics that will leave me hurting”. I’ve been here. I’ve done this before. People just like you have been sent my way already, with the same dreams and ambitions as you. This is the part of the story where the opposition falls -- as usual.

What’s on the line for you here, honey? You said it yourself -- your dreams. That’s what’s fueling you here. That’s why you’re pushing forward with all of this. A cute little pipedream is what you tucked in your back pocket before issuing that challenge last week. The fact that you just wanna make that dream -- one that, for all intents and purposes, you didn’t even have until recently, I might add -- come true is proof of the fact that one of us has more to lose here than the other. That is the cold, hard truth of the matter here. I have much, much more to lose here than you do. If you go and lose, what will people say? That you put up a spirited performance, and you can only go up from here. They’ll harp on your flickers of promises and say you’re a star in the making, and be waiting for the day you go all the way. For me, well...losing here isn’t an option at all. It would be a bad look if the girl who’s knocked off The Mercenaries, Cameron Ella Ava, and Alex Wilder got caught with a roll-up from some passive new guy on the block and had weeks of hard work go up in smoke. It would represent me being off my A-game, and I can’t have that. It would mean that my successful defenses would be rendered null and void because the Cup would no longer be mine. My history-making run as the first woman to hold it would be over. My work tryna stake my claim among the Elitists would seem to have been all for nothing. I refuse to have any of that come to pass. You can keep going from here. You can lose and continue on your merry way and not have any part of this experience really scar you all that badly, but for me? It’d be a blemish. It’d be a low point, and I’m not letting anyone -- least of all you -- allow dark clouds to roll in over a career I’m working so hard to build. You wanna talk about dreams? Let’s talk about dreams. Let’s talk about a little girl who begs her mom to run red lights on the way home from dance practice in God-awful Downtown LA traffic so she’d be home in time to watch Showdown. It’s the same little girl who loved going to EAW shows when they were in town more than anything and looked at women like Sabina as if they were the center of the universe. Years ago, she resolved inwardly that she’d be a part of the action, and not just some starstruck spectator. She told anyone who would listen that she would inspire little girls the way she had been inspired. It wasn’t easy. She became an indy ring announcer when she was sixteen, and helped set up and tear down the ring in exchange for training. She missed out on a lot of things other girls her age did. She had to wave off dances and dates and trips to the mall because she had to grit her teeth and say this would all be worth it one day. She signed an EAW developmental deal when she was eighteen and had to grow up overnight. It was do or die. She busted her ass and earned her stripes, waiting for the day she’d be called up so that she could start laying the groundwork for an extraordinary legacy. She spent a lot of time being scared, being unsure, maybe even being frustrated to the point of tears, but she pushed through. She stands here now, several years, dye jobs, and life-changing experiences later as your opponent. You’re not the only one who’s given your all to wrestling, Marco. You’re not the only one who’s poured everything you’ve got into chasing this crazy, beautiful, totally fulfilling dream. You and I aren’t special, in that regard. We’re surrounded by a roster full of contemporaries who, if asked, would say they’ve given just as much to this business as we have. Sometimes, dreams overlap and interests don’t line up. Then it comes down to who wants it more. I promise you, you don’t wanna win this Cup more than I wanna hold onto it. You don’t wanna turn over a new leaf as badly as I wanna continue to show the world why I’m touted as highly as I am. It’s simple, really; to keep making my dreams a reality, I have to cause you to rethink yours. They won’t come to fruition, not at my expense. One thing I’m not gonna be is fodder for you achieving your goals. Your turning point, the moment where you finally prove you can hang may very well come during this match, but it won’t do anything to change how this all ends. True to your new form, you’ll fight. You’ll pull out all the stops. Hell, you might actually hit me. But when the dust clears, I’ll be the one with my hand raised. This version of events that you’ve dreamt up where you take away the thing I’ve busted my ass for is the most unrealistic thing I’ve heard in a long time. Better men and women than you have tried to dethrone the Queen of the New Breed, Marco, and I’m not batting an eyelash. I’m not here to stomp all over your aspirations for the sake of being an asshole. I’m not doing it simply because I can, but because I have to. It’s the price to be paid to keep my reign as Cup holder intact, and if you think I’m thinking twice about paying in full, you’re dead wrong.

I don’t know what the turning point for me was. I don’t know the moment where it hit me and I decided that stepping outta the Vixens division was a gamble I was willing to take. I’m talking pre-Young Lions Cup, pre-Tag Team Warfare matches, even pre-Tag Team Grand Prix. I don’t know when I made up my mind that I wasn’t gonna be scared or put off by anyone in my path. Maybe it was never a conscious decision. If anything, I’d say it’s been second nature. It’s been ingrained in me right from the jump to never back down. You say that’s what’s coursing through your veins now. You’ve said that people like me, the ones who’ve stepped outside of the sometimes-neatly defined EAW boxes are the ones who gave you the courage to go out on a limb the way you are now. Much as it might sting, your inspiration is gonna be the one to bring your hopes of grandeur to a screeching halt. And again, it’s not because I want to, but because I have to. I gotta do what I gotta do to keep my throne and my Cup. It’s a shame you gotta be the one on the other side of that.
Angel.
Post September 29th 2016, 12:11 am by Angel.
Whiskey Jack thought he could continue his rise to glory at the expense of the household name that I built up. Whiskey Jack thought he could continue his winning streak in his biggest test ever to date in his career. Whiskey Jack thought our encounter in San Diego would result in him walking away victorious and continuing his crusade of rising through EAW out of nowhere! But like those that also had a stunning but steady rise to glories, such as Clark Duncan, Phoenix Winterborn, and the Diamond Cutter, they were all but brought down to earth courtesy of yours truly. Just like all of the guys that were the hottest flavor of the month, they all kneel down to the Gathering Storm and you know what happened to all three aforementioned? They never recovered when it comes to submitting to the whims of the Alpha of Supremacy. I have warned Jack multiple times that whenever I see a guy that is all smokes but no flame, they will get flamed out by a seasoned veteran like me that isn’t fazed by their fifteen minutes of fame. Rather, it is the seasoned veteran such as I that want to introduce what life is like for a man like Jack whenever he goes against a competition such as I that will not answer to any individual based on what they’ve done in the past. As shown in San Diego, Jack has encountered the paths that the Diamond Cutter, Phoenix Winterborn and Clark Duncan all faced, being at a crossroads after failing to live up to their hype of being the hottest flavor of the month. Except, I don’t wish this too much upon a man like you Jack as I know that you’re actually very pragmatic for a rookie and you’re not entitled as the scums that were wiped off the map by me. All I wanted was a man such as I that don’t answer to anyone which is the corrupt bureaucracy that runs this shit like a certain Oompa-Loompa that happens to be the Republican candidate or any man of prestige by asserting myself that I do not care how I win. It’s all that matters, winning. The fans are delusional in which, they don’t care about style of wrestling. All the fans cast their attention is a winner. Momentum is the name of the game in wrestling.
And it is in that when I speak of momentum? It is time for me to take this win and build momentum for the name that I proudly represent whenever I go on the ramp. It is in that I build momentum over a man that was seen as a rising star and transition it over to a man that I have a history with not too long ago: Lioncross. I know what the media’s headlines will be coming to our bout in Salt Lake City. I don’t even need to read the newspapers or whatever internet online sites that you sheeps read.

“Nick Angel is determined to avenge his Cash in the Vault loss”.

“A grudge match between Nick Angel and the Lioncross”.

“Two Cash in the Vault participants meet again”. 

Look. I may be many things. I might be a guy that has a competitive streak as a mean of trying to win everywhere possible. I might be a guy that despises the establishment for giving guys a bunch of opportunities, only for those guys to use behind the scenes power and flame out to the dismay of the establishment. I might be a guy that despises overhyped rookies that get more opportunities to guys that have been waiting in line for what feel decades while asserting himself as to why they have been a player of the game on numerous occasions. But you know what I am hardly am? I am hardly a guy that pursues revenge over one loss. Granted, my loss in Miami to the Lioncross was a rather significant one, but I have been in the business long enough to know that I won’t be obsessed with the concept of revenge and waste months when I could easily establish and build my reputation. I have been in the business long enough in that the most valuable commodity that you can ever possess as a professional is not rather, your ability as a wrestler or even what political force you wield behind the scenes. The most valuable commodity a man can ever possess is time. The devotion of what time you utilized into making a career and let me tell you: I am not wasting any time being obsessed with the concept of wrestling. I will let faith intervene in the calling that I will have the opportunity to encounter an individual that has wronged my name in one occasion. And what do you know? Faith has rather done justice when it comes to making this a rather, reality. 

But for a man that is perceived as a pariah that hates the establishment because he isn’t apart of it, here we come to my opponent in the Lioncross. The Lioncross, the man that is viewed as a model citizen. The man that is viewed as pragmatic, sound, sensible. A guy that has common sense. Yet, here we have a man that has dedicated over the majority of his speech to a man that has wronged him in one occasion. Now, let me ask you guys this question: would a moral man ever be obsessed with the concept of revenge? Would a moral man ever devote a rather, significant time of his career of pursuing vendetta over a man that probably wouldn’t care much about you to begin with. Now, I may never meet the Lannister in a match or even in a formal occasion, but from what I interpret? Lannister will only go after an individual if it benefits his career and if he is one thing. Sure, Lioncross you may possess the Cash in the Vault to my dismay, but as shown in Territorial Invasion? Lannister can easily dominate anyone in the locker room while all but making look easy to the neutrals. Lannister may not even need to pursue your Cash in the Vault if he wanted a flat out world title shot. Lannister knowing the political wield he has behind the scenes, can easily intimidate a world champion into giving him a world title shot. So it leads me to this Lioncross, he can jeer your name as a jackass but you’re in a league full of jackasses. He can boast his ego about how he single handily won for his team and honestly if I were him? I would’ve done the same in his situation. So it leads us to this? Why pursue a concept if it’s not even a sure thing for a guy that is renowned for being sensible? 

You don’t. You let faith intervene when it comes to dealing if you will ever encounter a man that wronged you in one occasion. You let faith intervene if it calls your name to seek justice for a man that has stolen an opportunity from the grasp of your hand. You can focus on a man that doesn’t even give a shit about you for all I know, but for me? It is faith in which, has set up our encounter in Salt Lake City as a means of whose the better individual one on one. Sure, our history will point to the direction in favor of you, Lioncross and winning in a high magnitude match will be rather hard to neglect. But I do present that for a circumstance such as Cash in the Vault, a man just needs to be at the right place at the right time rather than measuring on whose the actual better individual one on one. With that said, Lioncross, instead of trying to pursue vengeance, focused on a man that has every reason to put you on the shelves because you took arguably the biggest opportunity of my hand only because a man that also lost at Territorial Invasion was incompetent. Focused on a man that has every reason to continue the foundation that the Lannister has established, the bruises and licks that you amassed at Vancouver only to turn those bruises into scars that you’ll never forget. Focused on a man that has every reason to pursue the concept of revenge, but chooses not to do so. You know what I am pursuing? Just making amends for one occasion and getting on with my career. You, for a man that is renowned to be sensible, need to do the same too or you won’t even be in Lannister’s radar after you kneel to the Gathering Storm. 
J-Dynasty 2?
Post September 28th 2016, 11:56 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
The screen is black as a voice and spitting is heard.

Our secret special ingredient laced medium sized vegetarian pizza…..with a touch of meat, no need for a tip, I’ve got that covered.

A zipper is heard being zipped up. Then a knock on a door is made and the video turns onto a door opening as a pint sized little man with bags under his eyes smiles as he delivers the pizza ordered.

PM: Hey there, here is your medium sized vegetarian extra thin crust pizza, that’ll be $16.50. Nice to finally meet you.

The camera pans out to an uninterested Tiberius Jones.

TJ: Mhm. Keep the change, know you guys have a tough job.

Tiberius gives him $16.51, and when Jones turns around the delivery man rolls his eyes at the “tip”.

PM: Gee, tha—

Jones closes the door on the man’s face by pushing it with the back of his foot without turning around as the camera then reveals a woman happily waiting.

Latina: Thank you for getting us some grub!

TJ: Oh no, you can have it all my love.

The camera turns to Jones face who flashes a smug grin speaking to the audience.

TJ: Surely you didn’t think I would order a vegetarian pizza. What am I, a pussy? No way. Miss Piggy here thinks I’ll think she eats properly if she asks for a lesser potency of poison in her system, like one of those broads who always want “diet” Pepsi, tiresome.

The camera goes to her stuffing her face and speaking while at it.

Latina: This is wonderful, this taste is so nostalgic, must be some special spices….do you know the owner of the local joint?

TJ: Hmm…..

Jones thinks back to his week trolling the local pizza joint near his hotel in Utah.

Jones in a flashback makes an order, and then instantly puts a sign on his door saying he’ll be taking a nap and anyone who visits to come back tomorrow.

Jones has an extra long call pretending to be an idiot and ordering crazy amounts of extra toppings and customizations to his pizza order. Then when the door is knocked on he giggles behind the door until they give up on the delivery.

Then an whole set of flashes with prank calls and annoying stunts with his orders and the man who was there earlier goes on until Jones responds to her in real time.

TJ: No, I don’t think so, now please be quiet, there’s man talk going on with me and (((Pizza Boy))).

So if Brian Daniels is the deserving Bernie Sanders, and you’re pulling a Hillary, I assume that means you’re calling me Donald Trump?

I mean I know I’ve made Showdown great again, but I didn’t know all the bottom feeders, slobs, never do wells and the like were so concerned that I was going to deport them off Showdown. Wait, I did hear the vixens stay in their own little show now, I guess my border patrol really did take out the trash.

You keep trying to knock my game, talking like I should be offended when you talk about how much I live dangerously, as if I’m not already known as the Brazen Beast! Sometimes a new brand of tactics is necessary to shake things up after generations of standard performers such as yourself, people that believe in decorum, respect, tact, and all the boring follow-ups that come with them, they have become trite to me.

I am not offended, but I do not see the comparison. Hillary and Trump were friends, or business partners, wedding visitors and passers of money. I don’t remember attending some cheap backyard ceremony for you and your right hand being decreed husband and wife.

If I am Trump, wouldn’t it be more accurate that you are simply a ghost from the past being pulled out to cry about my actions?

Are you not really saying you’re the pageant winner angry over being called fat when it should have been the best time of her life? Oops, did I ruin your first National Elite Championship reign?

Are you not some old lady who lost her home, or some dimwit who didn’t get paid, when making my casinos and buildings? It’s a shame you lost the (((Heart Break Boy))) and had your innocence taken from you while I was securing my tower of success here.

I don’t need allies, but you’re just as much of a liar as mainstream media if you’re trying to make me out to be a rejected fringe identity that is abandoned by my constituents.

I’m a profiteer, provocateur, but something about that draws in a whole crowd of deplorables, be it my friends in Hexa-gun and best friend Drake, or be it my long term business brokers in the J-Dynasty, or my short time stint with Team Crash, none have ever shied away from being my partners in the end. Drake didn’t abandonment me, no more than (((HBB))) abandoned you, or did you forget that you freaks put him on the shelf in your pettiness that knocked the flavour straight out of the tag team division? Managerial stipulation had to be used to rip Hexa-gun apart. No, my allies love my plans and the vision I have, it’s my enemies who spend the time trying to make sure I exist as an island so you can all swim around me like sharks, thinking that one day you might bite me, bite me. Yet no matter what you people try, no matter the crazed bloodletting you unleash, I always squeak by through the cracks, and I steal every victory, big or small, that you thought you had in the bag when you remove my accessories to crime.  When will you get it through your thick skull? I’m slicker than you, you can never get a good hold on me before I’ve move onto the next heist! Yeah you can get your licks on me, but I always lick back twice because in the grand scheme of things I can call myself a success story.

See while you hold onto and regain that National Elite Championship like a grown up baby who can’t leave the nest and comes crawling back to mommy and daddy whenever someone pulls you out, once my National Elite reign came and went I decided to move onto new horizons! Tag Team gold, main events, War Games, taking over a brand, greatness palooza! That’s the big difference between you and I, you’re the proverbial pearl clutcher both in the sense that you’re always trying to keep things and are always easily swayed by frantic emotion, while I am the one who snatches the pearls of everyone around me! You aren’t focused on being world champ, you’re focused on stopping Ares, stopping me, but it’s always harder to stop movements than to create them, my friend, that’s why you always end up in misery. But go on, keep trying to hold back the hands of time, what is eventually ALWAYS comes.

End.
Tarah Nova
Post September 28th 2016, 11:56 pm by Tarah Nova
Oats in the Water---Thursday Night Empire#3
“Go your way,
I'll take the long way 'round,
I'll find my own way down,
As I should.

And hold your gaze
There's coke in the Midas touch
A joke in the way that we rust,
And breathe again.

And you'll find loss
And you'll fear what you found
When weather comes
Tearing down”
------
Since this is going to be the last time I speak on the subject of you, Sheridan, I'm going to make it short and sweet and to the point. Throughout the course of the three days that I have been arguing and debating with you, one subject has remained the same: you didn't deserve anything that has been given to you throughout your career here in EAW. Time and time again I have to speak about this because I am so passionate about who deserves what in my division and yes I have said it countless times throughout these days that you do not deserve it. You do not deserve the Vixens cup. You do not deserve to be called a vixen and you certainly, absolutely do not deserve to be standing in the ring with me tomorrow night. You may attempt and try to look like a wrestler but all you are is a spoiled brat determined to force everyone into your beliefs. People like you make me sick and I will be damned if I ever fell into the German efficiency shit you preach every single night you open your fuckin' trap. You try so fuckin' hard to shove it down our throats and make it worth our while but in the end it will become the downfalls of the vixens division. and frankly, that's what I'm trying to stop from happening. I'm not going to let you degrade and Destroy This division. Sher, never will you touch this place and infected with the cancer that you are. Speaking of just that topic, that's what you think of me, huh? If you think of me as the cancer of this division but you are dead wrong. I am the heart and soul of this division. I am everything that these fans want in a champion and in the leader. Girls like you are the reason for the division gets the disrespect due to bitching and moaning to get what you want. You say I'm wrong and that you do deserve this title as Vixens cup. You say that I'm wrong about everything and I'm an idiot but---what does that make you? I'm an idiot then what are you the girl who can't get over the hill that is in front of her? The Vixen but is too scared to move mountains and break glass ceilings  because she has the spider like feeling in the back of her mind that she will lose.. Sheridan you are nothing but a scared little girl that is too afraid to let go of anything. You believe that you were right about everything that you speak but you're wrong. You're dead wrong. You think I'm a failure in everything I do? You preached left and right that I am nothing but a liar and a thief and a loser but think again. I am more than meets the eye, Sheridan. I have overcome so many things in my years of being in EAW. I have fought Wars and battles. I have been in feuds that will forever scar my life but you? You haven't touched the surface of what it means to be vixen in EAW. No even close. See, it's bittersweet to watch you talk about everything that you've done in eaw up to this point. Talking about beating Autumn Raven and Cameron Ella Ava and the Heartbreak Gal but do you think that actually matters? All you are doing is following in the same exact footsteps that I walked in. You're nothing special. You're not unique. Everything you have done, I have done better. Everything you claim you are, I have been. You are nothing but a copy of a copy and sometimes that can work for someone but other times, like in your situation ,that doesn't work out at all. You are so hellbent on making a name for yourself that you going in blindly and just repeat the same lines over and over again. You think you're being smart and you think your better but you're not. You aren't shit. I mean damn, how deluded do you have to be to even be assuming that you could be the top vixen in eaw? How many concussions does it take for you to even think up that comment..? (Tarah sighs softly before looking back up) Sheridan, I'm going to be brutally honest with you. Yeah, You're right..I don't like you. People like you leave a bad taste in my mouth because you always think you are better than your opponent. See, I know I say things like I'm the best in the division but I can say that because I can prove it. I can prove that I am the freak in the ring. I can prove that I am a killer of the vixens. And on top of all that I can prove that I am the leader of this vixens division. You need to understand that proving people wrong day in and day out is what I do. Every single goddamn day Vixens like you just comes up to me and they tell me to prove them wrong and I do and on Thursday night I'm going to prove you wrong once and for all. I'm going to fight you and I'm going to win. I'm done fucking around with your pathetic attempts to get inside my head. I am done will every shots you have thrown at me and my tag team. To be completely honest, I'm just done with you. So I'm going to do what I do best and I'm going to prove you wrong. Like I said before it doesn't matter how big you are or how strong and powerful you think you might be, I'm going to stomp you into the ground. Like always, I'm a woman of my words, Sheridan. 

So....
TEST ME NOT

Last edited by Tarah Nova on September 29th 2016, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexisDiemos
Post September 28th 2016, 11:51 pm by AlexisDiemos
“Oh boy. And here we have stupidity at its finest don’t we sweeties? We have the same dumb arguments of me leaving my poor family all alone with no one to turn to! Oh woe is me, I left my family by themselves to fend for themselves like a heartless monster. Oh, how could I be a good mother if I leave my family?! Oh woe is the world, woe is the world! Both of you have it wrong. So very wrong you naughty girls. So I’ll say it nice and slow this time, hopefully it gets through to you. I didn’t leave of my own accord the first time. With feeling on this one ok. I suffered a skull injury. I was put on the shelf for a short amount of time to recuperate and heal up. When I returned I stepped into a managerial role after a few matches, reason being was to make sure that I didn’t strain myself and further aggravate my injury. Oh, BB I’m using big words baby girl I’m sorry. Let me try it your way. I got my face fucked up, went to the doctor, got fixed, came back and knuckled up for a few fights, then managed my boo. Happy? Did that get your head, baby girl? So that’s the first misconception gone, shot, caput. So, there’s that first one. What of my second one? Well dearies, I’ll paint a fucking picture for you. When a mommy and a daddy love each other very much...THEY FUCK! And sometimes, the mommy has to have a child. So I left, from managing my husband and my sisters, to taking a maternity leave to have my child. My bouncing baby boy. You know...I think our newest member will like his name. He’s named Phoenix. Isn’t that just adorable sweeties? So, to iterate to BB you cute little shit for brains, I never left this place because I was being an egotist, or a scoundrel, or anything of that sort. I left to do something that will never happen to you. I left to bring a life into this world, and to care for it. And I’m back now. I’m back because now I’m in the best condition to fight for those children. To fight for them to have a good life, and a healthy one. You want to say I left them, by leaving my dream to help bring them life and to take care of my physical health. What kind of moron thinks that BB? You...you don’t think. You insult my husband, and yet...what happens if I insult Nas. I won’t BB, you know why? I won’t insult Nas because Eclipse likes Nas. He thinks that Nas has something special, something big. And you...I’ll take to liking you still BB. You have spunk. Class. Style. You know how to talk the talk, but you don’t know how to walk the walk in this business you spunky little pisant. See...this ring is still the playground for women like me. And you have only proved that you are still a girl. So knuckle up buttercup. Mama’s coming home.

And Consuela. I don’t know how to respond to you really. I mean...you come at me like a bat out of a hell because you don’t think I have what it takes to survive in this new vixens division? As if you had any chance of surviving the one I came from? Baby girl, you aren’t your twin. You are, if anything, probably the lowest member of that family tree and that is saying something. I’ve faced Cameron Ella Ava. She beat me to within an inch of my life, but damn did that match feel fucking great! Seeing you compete...you don’t got what she has. She has a fire in her that can ignite a whole country. You? A pretty little spark baby girl, but that little spark won’t light much. And you are fighting a woman who used to consider herself a Dragon of this division. I’m not anymore. No no no...see, there are real dragons in this division now. Me? I’m content to lurk with my family, but this is my moment to show to not just you, and not just BB, and not just Brianna, but all of my sweeties out there watching me, just what this waiting has done. And I’m not going to rest till I see you bleed, pretty little Ava. And that’s what I want to see from you. Do you get that? I want to see that pretty little face of yours, soaked...in blood. So whether or not you think I’ll shine in the ring is irrelevant. I don’t care about your opinion of me. You don’t register in my brain right now baby girl. You are white noise in the background of my soundtrack. An annoyance that I’m going to cut out of my life like a fucking tumor. This division needed a little spicing up after all. Honestly it feels a bit weird, coming in with these beautiful little girls that seem more...akin to a bar fight than a real match. So it’ll be nice to see in ring competition with another Ava. So what do you say? Want to see which one of us really shines out there? Mama is waiting Consuela. Don’t dissapoint her.”
Dead End Bride
Post September 28th 2016, 11:43 pm by Dead End Bride
Empire Promo: The Thesis of the Dead End Bride

(In a small but filled to capacity arena, Erica is wrestling at a Voltage live event, dispatching a nameless opponent with her Bride’s Bomb and picking up the victory before her theme song, “Dead End Game” begins to blare through the arena. As the referee checks on the defeated opposition, Erica, having barely broken a sweat and still in her white and black face paint, snatches a microphone and sits down in one of the ring corners.)

Erica: Sirens. Fighters. Vixens. What do all of these things have in common? They eventually die. I know that most of you are aware that I’ll be on the newest, most exciting show in EAW, Empire tomorrow night. And on that show…I go against an adversary that I have been wanting to sink my teeth into for a while…. Stephanie Matsuda.

(Some of the crowd cheers the name mentioned but many others boo as Erica pauses for a moment, a vacant stare towards the canvas in her eyes.)

Erica: I feel no shame about losing last week. Unfortunately, my partner’s antics got the best of me and she did what she usually does…. fail. I think that I have learned at this point that I am not cut out for the tag team wrestling. Not my style. Instead, matches like the one I have tomorrow are more my forte. Blunt, straightforward. I don’t mind that Stephanie is telling me how good she is and that she’s going to kick my ass and all those other Sanatorium things that she’s so Sanatorium about. I don’t mind straightforward. It’s a lot better than being stabbed in the back…talked to as if you were a stray mutt…or having someone condescend to you. Stephanie, I really look forward to our first meeting in singles matches…but this is nowhere near our first meeting is it?

(Erica pulls herself up immediately as the referee has finally helped the local competitor to her feet on the outside, still holding her head. Erica, to the laughter of much of the crowd, waves goodbye to the departing wrestler.)

Erica: It was nice meeting you…. whoever you are. But as I was saying, Stephanie and I have a brief bit of history that she didn’t touch on with her hell-fire and brimstone speech about my alleged lack of talent. We were friends once. Not necessarily good friends. Certainly not as close as her former formation buddies, but friends. And then…she did the inconceivable: she attacked me and the rest of the Vixens unprovoked at Pain for Pride. I lost out at my chance to claim a serious victory at Divide and Conquer for her hitting me in the ribcage with a chair.

(Erica reaches down, massaging the spot near her ribs where she was struck with the chair months ago.)

Erica: A little secret that I kept: That chair shot of hers cracked a pair of ribs. That was not fun. And then, just a few weeks ago, she got me again. This time more because I was left hanging by Azumi other than anything dastardly that she did, but it happened. That was twice that she has managed to get the best of me….

There won’t be a third.

You see something, Stephanie, I think you have this incredible misperception of who I am and what I am about, you know? You think that I took Azumi under my wing because for some magical reason I was “ready” to be someone’s mentor? I took her under my wing because I saw not the future Ace or a Joshi superstar: I saw a scared little kitten who needed an older cat to guide her. I didn’t do anything for that girl to placate my own ego. I was honestly trying to help her.  There is this other thing that you say that kinda…it racks my brain. You call yourself the “TRUE” Empress of Elite. That’s weird. You didn’t win the tournament last year or the tournament this year. Hell, you didn’t make the semifinals this year or even the consolation round last year.

I can take SHIT, sprinkle cheese and sour cream on it and call it a taco salad…. but it’s still SHIT.

That’s what I think of your claim. As far as you being elite and great and all this other stuff, I’ll have you know that I don’t care. But I do have a theory. I notice that you’ve gotten a little more muscular lately. A little stronger. Do you think having arms more defined than the male members of the EAW roster is going to save you from me? I don’t care how hard your body is…there are plenty of places to strike that will bring any man or woman to their knees.

I do find it funny though that you have Mao around with you now. The GM’s confidant and manager is now your manager. I’m starting to wonder though…I heard some rumors. Are managers the ONLY thing the two of you have been sharing? I know, I know, you’re a Sanatorium girl and by default Eclipse Deimos’s second choice side chick after your bestie Madison…but…I wouldn’t put it past either you or Carlos to be whores.

(Some of the crowd gasps in shock while the rest is cheering. For a moment, Erica allows a trace of a smirk to creep over her facial features.)

Did I strike a nerve? Well, I want you to know that I am eager to see if you can back up all these claims about me being a basic bitch and that I’ve somehow hit my ceiling, something that I think is a bit ridiculous. Not because I’m a gym rat like you or watch wrestling film….

It’s my belief that we learn and get better by doing. The more you do something, unless you’re an idiot like, well, everyone in the Sanatorium, you get better at it. You get stronger with experiences and learning from situations, not by building your body up to the point where you look like an Amazon. You have talked for a long time about how you’ve wanted to fight me, beat me up, and embarrass me. Tomorrow night, I’m not going to talk anymore. I’m going to fight you. I’m going to hurt you. You call yourself a War Queen and a sword, right? You don’t know anything about war. War is about suffering. War is about giving everything that you have until you can’t move any part of your body anymore. I’ve withstood everything that all the Vixens have thrown at me, including you. There are people all over the world who claimed they were going to shut me up or break my spirt and all this other.

YOU CAN’T BREAK WHAT WAS ALREADY BROKEN…. YOU CANNOT KILL WHAT’S ALREADY DEAD, YOU IDIOTS!

I was told that tomorrow I’m supposed to be the recipient of a big surprise. I’m kinda hoping it’s the Championship opportunity that I deserve that somehow was given to Cloudy’s partner in incompetence and my ex-tag partner’s “off camera” girlfriend. I’m not getting my hopes up. Not that I don’t think my GM Cleopatra will not do right by me, but I don’t trust anyone else in EAW. They all want to smile in my face and tell me how I should live.

I don’t believe in that. I believe in all the dark little ideas that float around in my mind and heart every single day. I believe in the part of my brain that has all sorts of ideas on how to cause Stephanie Matsuda pain. I know that I’m reaching into the nerd bag here, but do any of you remember that Pokémon move called Bide? You had to absorb punishment for two turns before paying your opponent back with double the damage?

Stephanie’s had her two turns. Tomorrow night, I will pay her back double.

She told me that God has abandoned me and failed to hear my prayers as I knelt at night. Two things about that: I don’t need to ask a Supreme Being to get better and I’m pretty sure that she has far more experience with being on her knees and asking for something. The difference between her and me is clear: I am someone who knows that I don’t play well with others as part of a unit. I am a drifting spirit wandering through this world; she is a filthy dog of a woman who realized that she couldn’t make it on her own and cozied up to anyone who would have her. The formation ended because Stephanie couldn’t stand that Aria and Tarah had more respect and better taste in significant others. It will only be a matter of time before she does the same thing to the Sanatorium.

She won’t have to worry about her friends or her war or her muscles or my habits as far as communicating with God are concerned. Tomorrow, there is only one place that Stephanie Matsuda is going to find her reign as the “TRUE” Empress of Elite.

(Erica scratches her head a bit before looking over the audience.)

I don’t know. I don’t think I can say it anymore. We’re on PBS now so I have to watch my language.

Random Fan: BUT YOU’VE ALREADY SAID SHIT AND OTHER STUFF LIKE TWENTY TIMES!

(The crowd laughs as Erica leans on the ropes, staring at the fan before smiling.)

Erica: Duly noted. But…. I think it’s better when you guys say it. So…. what is the only thing waiting for Stephanie Matsuda tomorrow night on Empire, and for anyone else getting in my way?

Crowd: A DEAD…………. FUCKING…………. END.

(Erica looks around a bit before nodding her head.)

Erica: You guys pick up fast.

(With a toss of the mic over her shoulder, she glides out of the ring as “Dead End Game” blares over the loudspeakers once again.)
Devan Dubian
Post September 28th 2016, 11:39 pm by Devan Dubian
I have no allegiance. I have always let that known from the beginning so people would not come out of the situation disgruntled yet here you are trying to wreak havoc and retribution on me for something I was inevitably going to end up doing. I am certain that anyone who has pursued or inquired about my career in the past knows that I am not one to let bygones be bygones. If any elitist believes himself to be superior to the hierarchy itself will not be overlooked, rather they will be confined to my purgatory where they will experience agony and discomfort constantly much like Alex Wilder last week at Territorial Invasion. I could have been persuaded to let the past not be recast but seeing him stand there alongside me claiming such bullshit like what he deserved or what he was hustled out of, I could not control myself and I am usually a very impassive person. That does not mean that I went into the match with the intention of coming short but rest assured, the victory was only a mere second goal for me in that match. I hold no direct grudge against anyone on Team Voltage and I am as willing to take any scorn thrown at me by Team Dynasty but if your intention is to make me kneel my head, atone in empathy so you feel better about what you could not personally achieve then you are going up against the wrong person, TLA. I know that to keep up with your facade where you depict yourself as a badarse elitist that you have to stay true to things such as loyalty and it makes sense considering how much being on this brand has enhanced you as a competitor but do not try to put me in your shoes because I have no similar water-work story of my own, I never did. The only real thing that I have been able to determine since arriving on this brand is that it is very consistent in providing temperamental opponents and for a while there, I thought you were the exception to that rule but it seems you are no different from the herd after all. The problem with your sort of line of thinking is that you think one defeat is the Armageddon and you will never retain that kind of opportunity ever again. If anything TLA, I would argue that this defeat did more good than anything dreadful for you because it demonstrates that despite all your success, you cannot compete at the top just yet. As someone who you have seen reach the peak and pinnacle of this company TLA, heed my advice when I tell you that your recoveries from your collapses will be far more assisting in helping your career than fake ego boosts against fragile opponents. Pride yourself as a man all you want and make me the scapegoat of Team Dynasty's last weekend all you want but the matter of fact is that you are admitting to yourself everything but the actual truth which is that you simply were just not exceptional enough.

Now that is not to say that you will never get there TLA, in fact, I have more faith in you than I do most of the lot of the roster but lashing out against me just proves how unripe you are. Knowing you, you will probably see that more as a compliment than a slight and that is fine. However at some point in your career, this amusing scheme of yours will have to subside for a more deliberately dependable elitist. Most legends in this company would find it repulsive to find themselves submerged to such opponents but I personally see it as an opportunity to guide you into the light of the future. You are still very ignorant to the core but if you are content with those mid titles being the focal point of your career then I can assure you that you will never enter the same Hall of Fame that you saw me enshrined at earlier this year. I know elitists and vixens both who have yet to enter the distinguished and elite company with more merit than yourself so if you think you have any chance with where you currently stand, the only two people in this world that you are jesting are yourself and that scrappy Abuela of yours. You are pulsating around in a circle waiting to be handed a golden ticket to the top, you have not got a clue of what you want to do next to progress ahead. You are stuck in this endless cycle of facing inferior opponents who cannot test you, Territorial Invasion was a calling that you can duel against the best - not the middle mechanisms that are present but not necessarily needed for this company to thrive but to do that, you must have real intent. The willingness to claim something and then go after it much like what I did on Dynasty the previous week. I held no grudge over my performance at Territorial Invasion and calmly made it my intention to make the Hall of Championship mine regardless of who was holding it because I wanted to be the one to lead the esteemed group known as the Hall of Fame. There is not a single pecker of doubt in myself right now. You on the other hand are still looking for answers TLA, just perpetually walking around in circles with no real intent. And until you are able to find that intent of yours, this will simply be another week for you to cease to forget because I will once again demonstrate to you what it means to sit at the top and illuminate over everyone else.
Andrea Valentine
Post September 28th 2016, 11:36 pm by Andrea Valentine
Last week was... a mess! There's no other way to describe what happened out there, but at the same time I almost can't believe that I lost, but considering the partners I had? It's believable, as unfortunate as it is. BB Vita and Autumn Raven? I don't know how it'd been decided that I should team with them, but it was clearly their fault I ended up on the losing side! But that's all gonna change, I'm going to be sure of that, and everyone will see me start my rise to the top. No matter who I have to walk over, no matter who I have to step on to get there, me finding myself at the top of the Vixen's Division is going to become a reality. ...But here we are. Another week, another tag team match! The only good thing about it? I have the opportunity to team up with someone who just might be far more promising than the jokes I was forced to be with last week. But let's be real, anything would be better than them. And let's not forget the fact that I haven't been teamed up with the likes of BB Vita again and don't have to try carrying her weight. Oh no, now? Now, she's on the opposing side and you better believe that she's going to get everything she has coming her way for ruining my debut match! I mean, you would've thought her and Raven would've had enough sense to get their shit together.... and yet, here we are, having realized now that that just wasn't the case.

But if BB thought she'd get off lightly for playing a supporting role in the travesty that happened last week, then her ass is in for one hell of a surprise! See, I don't care the slightest bit about Consuela, she's the least of my worries if you want me to be honest. As far as I'm concerned, she's irrelevant to me and everything else I have going. You might as well as say I don't even know who she is, or what she's done, besides being BB's losing tag partner. All I care about, is making sure BB knows that I'm not just going to let her get away with what she did; there's a price to pay for fucking me over, and she's going to pay big time! She'll be lucky if she still has a career after this, because after trying to hinder mine?! I'll have no problem putting her back on the shelf, only I'll make sure it's in more of a permanent fashion. I mean, there she was and causing not just her record, but more importantly mine, to get ticked with a loss! And for what?! All because she was forced to pull out of Empress of Elite due to injury, so she had to go and try to hold me back too?! I don't think so!

And now, she's trying to be one of the reasons I lose again. But the keyword there is "trying," because I'm not about to let BB of all people and Consuela bring me to lose! No, after last week, I'm through with BB going out of her way to make a mess of my career and I'm going to make sure she gets the message loud and clear that I'm not going to let her bring me down to her level just because she feels like her career's in limbo. It may as well be on its deathbed and I've got no problem putting the damn thing out of its misery! But hey, at least she won't be getting put down alone while the rest of the world watches on, because now she's bringing Consuela down with her. Is there anyone's career she's not out to destroy? Or is it that she thinks if she tries attaching herself to whoever seems better than her, or has a more promising future than her, that it'll somehow rub off on her? Whether Consuela does or not, I have no idea, but given BB's clear history of sabotage Consuela can consider hers put on hold, because two things are going to find themselves being true after Empire. One, being that BB's just going to continue to be someone who drags everyone else down because she just isn't good enough, along with that Consuela just couldn't keep up with us either. And two? It'll be what everyone else knew all along; that I'm destined for greatness, that I'm going to shine as one of the greatest Vixens of all-time, and I'm going to do that by doing what everyone's wanted all along which is putting BB down and out for good!

Ahren Fournier
Post September 28th 2016, 11:30 pm by Ahren Fournier
*Camera fades in as the Interviewer goes into Ahrens locker room. Its pitch black inside*

Interviewer: I can’t see a damn thing… Ahren are you in here?

Ahren: Oh.. I am here.. interviewer.. but… WHERE!! MUAHAHAHAH            

Interviewer: What the hell? Why does it sound like you’re up in the air? (Interviewer turns on the light that’s on his phone, finds the light switch and turns it on. He looks around and is taken back when he sees Ahren hanging from the ceiling in a cocoon of sorts, and is wearing a blindfold)   What.. The … Hell?

Ahren: I said.. But.. I said but where… Did you .. Did you find me yet?

Interviewer: Damn it Ahren yes, what are you doing now?

Ahren: I’m doing hood bat things with my friends

Interviewer: Ok first off, you’re the only one here… Second, what does that even mean?

Ahren: Ok you’re asking too many questions right now… and I NEED YOU TO RELAX!!!

Interviewer: it was one question, but fine..

Ahren: But I’ll answer anyways. I wanted to be a bat.. Wanted to feel, and learn all the ways of the bat.

Interviewer: why…

Ahren: I thought, hey maybe I could become like batman and have bat powers, and be super TRILL!

Interviewer: First of a….

Ahren interrupts: TRILL!!!!

Interviewer: FIRST OF ALL!!! Batman, isn’t real… Second, he doesn’t have bat powers, he can’t even fly. Third of all, this wouldn’t do anything, you need to be a billionaire.. Fourth….

Ahren: Ok, you’re doing that thing again…

Interviewer: What thing?

Ahren: talking… Anyways, it’ll work.. First I turn into a batman, then I turn into a Vampire!!

Interviewer: I don’t think that’s how things work… in real life…

Ahren: Of course it is, and I’ll have the leg up on any competition. Haven’t you seen those super real biopic movies.. Twilight I believe its called?

Interviewer: You mean that super fake, movie series for teenage girls?

Ahren: Yeah dude… They make vampire movies that are totally fake for teenage girls.. You sound sooo dumb right now. Anyways I’m getting real lightheaded, so take me down..

Interviewer: Ugh, fine (The interviewer gets a ladder and takes him down) How do you feel?

Ahren: Super bat like, got so many powers now.

Interviewer: Great…

Ahren: Bet that’s gonna make a super sweet gif for years to come!

Interviewer: It’s pronounced gif…

Ahren: Gif?

Interivewer: Gif!

Ahren: Yeah Gif, that’s what I’m saying

Interviewer: No you’re saying gif, I’m saying, gif..

Ahren: Gif?

Interviewer: Like Jif..

Ahren: No dude, don’t say it like that, then they’ll know how we’re really speaking

Interviewer: Oh?

Ahren: Breaking the fourth wall, no big deal. Anyways why are you here?

Interviewer: I don’t have the faintest idea anymore.. Oh right, your match with Maero, any thoughts about it?

Ahren: Ok so you don’t want my thots?

Interviewer: please just talk about your match, you’ve wasted so much time on nothing.

Ahren: Classic me… Anyways yeah, i’ve got a bone to pick with Maero… Look at my face interviewer, DO YOU SEE???

Interviewer: It looks the same to me…

Ahren: Look at this! (Points to a tiny little scratch on his face) UNACCEPTABLE!!

Interviewer: I didn’t even notice that… I actually thought it would’ve been worse.

Ahren: I’ve applied an amplitude of cream to make things go smoother, but still, I can’t go in public like this! And yeah I have great skin, and it’s taken care of my skin so I’m still a sexy beast in the eyes of basically everyone. But to me? This is an embarrassment. So I must become the night.

Interviewer: So what you’re saying is…

Ahren: REVENGEEEEE!!!!! I am the night (The light turns off and turns on again and Ahren is nowhere to be seen)

Interviewer: Damn it where did he go…

(He pops up behind him)

Ahren: I’m here now… the night

Interviewer: Ok you’re freaking me out.. I’m leaving.. Here, just talk to the camera without me.

Ahren: Fine.. Freak…

(Interviewer leaves)

Ahren: Oh hello The artist formally known as Victor Maero. Do you see this scratch on my face? This eye soar? This is your doing, and I will not stand for it! No, you call yourself a doctor. You’re no doctor, you’re an embarrassment! Boom roasted. But for real, I remember talking to you while on the way to Territorial Invasion, and you claimed to be a doctor with multiple PhD’s, and when I explained to you how that’s impossible you completely misunderstood what I said, so I’ll explain again. You’re story makes no sense, pure and simple. You claim to have multiple PhD’s, but don’t even know what  a psychopath is, or the definition of one. Though you claimed that it was just a slip of the tongue, you should know that a “slip of the tongue” means the matter of life and death for your patient. Fact, medical deaths are the 3rd most reason for deaths in the US, and you contribute to it with your misinformation. But back to what I was saying about how your multiple PhD claim, doesn’t make any sense. Ok so, I looked it up and here ya go.. You need to complete four to five years of pre-med preparation, another four years of medical school, and three to seven years of residency. It doesn't end there, though. Ok so right there you have possibly 15 years of your life just for one PhD… so right then you’re already in your 30’s for one, and now you claim that you’re under the age of 40? I’m assuming, which makes you having more than 1 PhD impossible. So yeah, your story? Is false. Just like your claim of being a sadistic killer or whatever, I mean, you’re so hardcore, you commit murders apparently.. and why the cops don’t step in on this I have no idea, yet you couldn’t win a wrestling match. Like that’s the thing, you claim to be such a badass, and you kidnap people and torture them, surely you should be the most hardcore out of everyone, no? Well I guess you can only do those things that you do on camera while talking to everyone while you have the advantage, right? You can only do that when you drug someone, when you kidnap them when they’re sleeping, when you do it in an incredibly pussy way. When it’s a fair fight and everyone expects you to do something you can’t pull through. You’re nothing but a scared little boy… erm, scared old man, with a fake birth certificate, and a fake doctorate, with a  fake tough guy attitude. Most likely trying to make up for a messed up childhood. Let me guess mom and dad were abusive? Mom and dad were dead. Dad left the family and Mom beat you? You had an older sibling that got all the attention and you were just a jealous little bitch about it? There’s a whole lot of reasons that could’ve contributed to make you into the sniveling little coward you are today, but I won’t overanalyze you right now because it doesn’t matter. Now you with all your doctorates and PhD’s can come back and analyze me, and try and get inside my mind, but if memory serves correct, you didn’t have much to say about me at all. I mean all you could complain about with me was that I wasn’t being funny enough for your pleasure. Like, I’m not here to entertain you, I’m here to cash checks, win matches and get ass yo. And I do, do all of those things very well. Sure, I didn’t win at Territorial Invasion, but that’s just it, 1 match, my time will come, I’m still new here. Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither was Ahren Fournier. The more experience I get, the better I get, and the more bat cocoons I stay in, the more batman like I get. So Maero, you gave me your best shot at Territorial Invasion, and I’m still here, I’m not going away, what can you do now? Shutter at the mere sight of me, and know that you messed up? Because the revenge… REVENNGEEEEE!! That I bring onto you will be just, and quite painful for you. The end.

(The Camera fades to black with Ahren smirking per usual)
Lioncross
Post September 28th 2016, 10:09 pm by Lioncross
I said the one thing I wouldn't do was tap out. Then my instincts took over.

Celebrate your conquest all you want, Lannister, but there's an interesting thing about tapping out in wrestling. Sure, one who submits might get jeered by fans and colleagues. One who submits may have admitted inferiority for the day. But, people who brag about submissions and being these great technical artists forget one thing: to submit is to survive. Far too many people talk about making somebody tap as if they've actually killed them; some symbolism they probably came up with after a semester of English class. No, unless you break the guy's arm, the guy's coming back.

My instincts told me to survive. I wasn't the team's biggest letdown anyway; that'd go to Ryan Marx and Chris Elite making War Games more about them than about Team Ryder. The more I fed myself this truth, the less bad I felt about how Territorial Invasion went. But, the fact still remains: I haven't done well at all since winning Cash In The Vault at Pain For Pride.

That's about to change. I wasn't motivated by Tiberius Jones' pathetic charade of acting like the Cash In The Vault was his for a month, only to never actually claim it because I had no obligation to give him the chance. Matt Ryder, as much of a legend as he is, picked me out of the locker room to take down a guy in Zack Crash I had no previous issues with. People said their pieces, and nobody ever bothered me with their awful attempts at philosophy, their issues with my character and motivations, or the attacks on the simplicity with which I approach this sport. These were people who just didn't get it. They just kept spitting out "CWF" and making up alternate universes. Their naive little worlds didn't bother me because I knew I wasn't going to bring them back to reality, and in the end, they'd be worse off for it.

Lannister, on the other hand, broke me in another way besides the tap. The very way he talks pisses me off. His voice gives me sore eardrums. I don't even remember what the hell he said last week on Showdown, partially because seeing him hold a mic in the ring was an insult to my short-term memory. I needed to hit something, and a staff member decided to be an idiot and agitate me. Man, hitting that douche felt good. I paid my fine for that and made an equal donation to charity, it was that worth it. But, that's not who I am. That wasn't instinctual; that was a choice I made because why the hell not; I've kinda wanted to see how the case does as a weapon, anyway. Who I am is not deflecting my frustrations on other people - rather, who I am is dealing with it personally. And I'm coming back. With a new weapon. And unless I absolutely have to, I'm not going through anybody because I don't want to waste punches on anybody who isn't you.

Nick Angel, stay out of my way.
Consuela Rose Ava
Post September 28th 2016, 4:50 pm by Consuela Rose Ava
“Make The Most.”—Empire

OMG! An Alexis Diemos sighting!

Nah, but seriously. There’s a reason why people keeps saying the same bullshit to you over and over again—it’s because you’re never here long enough to make an impact. I don’t know if it’s because you have never provided the fire and sparky attitude to do your best or you just never gave a damn, but now you see it. You see the Vixens Division elevating to new heights, while, you’re just standing there with a dumb look on your face. I’m afraid to say that the Vixens Division is elevating and you’re not there for the ride. It seemed like the year of finding a personality and brand new attitude has caused you a chance of missing out on some important things that you could have stamped your name on. You could have won the Vixens Cup; you could have been Empress of Elite. You could have been more than Eclipse Diemo’s wife. That’s what the entire EAW locker room sees you as. However, just like for me, there’s a way for you to step out of your husband’s shadow and make a name for yourself. It might be with this match. It could be on Empire, where you are able to break out and prove that the Mother of the Sanatorium can hang with the big girls in the ring. As of right now, I’m not convinced. I’m not convinced that this is a new version of Alexis Diemos. How do I not know that she’s going to ditch the moment she loses this match against me and BB? How do I not know that she’ll just run for the hills and end this run after tomorrow night? That’s the horrible thing about you, Alexis. I know that you’re there for your family, but you are not there for the Vixens Division. I’m not saying that this Division needs you and the only way for it to survive is by a mother’s touch, but I’m saying that if you put as much energy for the Division as you do being a mother, you will be invincible! Is that what you want to be? Invincible? Not only for the Sanatorium and Vixens Division, but for yourself? One way to do it is to win on Empire. If you’re able to knock off a victory against me and BB, wouldn’t that send a lovely example to the rest of the Vixens? You might have HBG, Kendra and Cailin shaking in their boots! That could happen. You could win this match, but then, you’re stepping into the ring against an Ava and we refuse to lose. Empire is a place for me to shine. I’m planning to take advantage of all of the opportunities presented to me. It might not be every week where I get a match, so I’ll be making the most with this match. I’m kind of sorry that things will not be going your way, Alexis; however, I do think that you can shine here, but it won’t be because you defeat me.
The Unknown Supergirl
Post September 28th 2016, 2:41 pm by The Unknown Supergirl
(OOC: sorry so crappy, on phone)

Stupid wrist. Well, I guess I really should say stupid me. If I hadn't been drinking and took that stupid dare from Alisha, I wouldn't have fallen off the slide and sprained my damn wrist, making me miss the first ever edition of Empire.

Ah well. It's a new week and I'm back in the saddle. Going up against Haruna Sakazaki. I know she was looking forward to meeting me last week in that 6 Vixen tag match, but fate had other plans. Now, she and I get to tango one-on-one. And by the sounds of it, she's got quite a bit riding on this match, as well as her future matches. So I gather that this isn't gonna be a walk in the park. Not that I thought it would be in the first place, but when you've got something to fight for, you tend to go that much harder.

But thing is, I kinda have something to fight for too. Sure, it's not a championship slot or anything like that, but I'm fighting for my name to be the one on everyone's lips. I'm fighting for my moment in the spotlight. I'm fighting for that chance to rise up the ladder. I haven't exactly been making waves around here, but that's all about to change. And it starts at Empire.
Ryan Marx
Post September 28th 2016, 1:44 pm by Ryan Marx
Showdown Promo 1 – Controlled Fire

The scene opens up and we immediately hear the raised voice of Ryan Marx. We are presented with a shot of a slightly-open door, and through the doorway we can see Ryan pacing up and down, still in his ring attire. Who he is ranting to is unknown, as they are hidden behind the door.

I had that match won. If Ryder hadn't screwed everything up I would be the New Breed Champion now.

I understand--

Ryan lunges toward the unknown person, half-disappearing behind the ajar door. His voice is now at it's loudest as he shouts in their face, clearly enraged at the night's events.

Do you understand? Do you?

His words leave a trail of ringing, and the scene cuts to the present. We see Ryan seated at his desk, a stormy expression on his face as he stares off just below the camera. His eyes slowly roll up to look down the lens, and after a second to compose himself, he speaks.

As you can imagine, I'm not in a very good mood. Not only did Matt Ryder stick his nose into my business, but I also lost the New Breed Championship match due to him interfering. Everyone saw what was going to happen: I had Chris Elite exactly where I needed him and he was ready to let go of that title. But then Ryder took it upon himself to distract me and allow Chris to weasel his way to a victory. So Chris, continue to celebrate your undeserved win because soon that title won't be yours any more. Whether Rex takes it away, or I do, you proved in our match that you need help to secure a victory against someone like me – you showed weakness.

But me, I won't show weakness. Not to the EAW fans, not to Chris Elite, and not to Ryder. I won't even show it in the face of my opponent this week, Tyler Parker. This is the man who tapped out to Lannister in the opening match of Showdown, whilst I had Chris Elite ready to tap in the main event. Of course, that's just one match though. I'm aware of Tyler's accolades, and I'm also aware of that fact that he probably couldn't give a damn about me, just like I can't give much of a damn about him. Unless he too had his fragile feelings hurt by my betrayal at Territorial Invasion, just like Ryder and Chris have. Though judging by what he has said before and his crushing defeat last Showdown, Tyler must be more concentrated on Lannister, which works perfectly for me. I know some people will believe that my sights will be focussed on Ryder after what he did last week, but unlike some people in this company, such as Tyler, I know when to redirect my attention elsewhere, even just for one match. Ryder won't be on my mind when I step into the ring this Saturday. The only thing I will be thinking about is taking down Tyler Parker and proving that I am still the most dominant newcomer in EAW.

A hint of a smile forms on Ryan's lips, and the scowl that had been cut into his features begins to fade away. He begins to get up out of his seat, the camera following him as he moves with a sense of slyness round his desk, before coming to rest in front of it.

I know in the past I have said that the biggest mistake someone can make is to go into a match filled with visible anger. It's why I stay calm and collected, why I don't let my instincts take over too quickly in a match. But I think I have discovered that there is an exception to this belief. You see, rage in its purest form is lethal to the person harbouring it, but when fury is combined with rage, it is a person's greatest weapon. Like a quiet storm, an invisible disease, or whatever analogy you want to use, anger hidden behind calmness is a dangerous combination for anyone who stands in the wielder's way. And this week, you stand in my way, Tyler. You're stood in the middle of my path to success and that is not a position that anyone should enjoy finding themselves in. Ryder stupidly walked onto my path and is trying to block it, but he too will be mowed down, just as others have been in the past. You too will be pushed to the roadside this Saturday when I defeat you and continue on my way, leaving you in my dust. Tyler, you may only care about Lannister or Nico or whoever else it is that you have set your sights on, but I only focus on those who are stood in my way – and right now, you're the next barrier that I have to break through.

Ryan takes a step closer to the camera, eyeing it with darkness in his gaze and blankness on his face.

I am filled with a mix of anger and serenity, and that will be your undoing. If I was dangerous before when I remained only calm, then imagine the damage I will be able to do this coming Showdown with controlled rage in the palm of my hand. When I first joined EAW, it was my goal to preach my beliefs to people and to take on disciples. But I'm not taking on disciples for the time being. Nor am I taking prisoners. If you stand in my way, you, your legacy, and your ambitions will be burned to the ground, and the ashes will be thrown to the wind. At Showdown, this is exactly what will happen to you, Tyler. Your accolades and your skills will be rendered useless when you come face-to-face with me.

Ryan picks up the camera, bringing it level to his face whilst being careful not to get too close to it. He smirks as he raises the camera up just a bit more, his arms outstretched in front of him.

Everyone is equal in the eye of the storm and no man's achievements stop him from being torn apart by a hurricane. And that will ring true this Saturday when I prove how little your accomplishments matter in the face of a blazing fire.

There is a moment of silence, a second where nothing happens. And then Ryan drops the camera. It falls to the ground, capturing a shot of him looking over it before it hits the floor. Cut to static. Fade to black.
Hurricane Hawk
Post September 28th 2016, 1:23 pm by Hurricane Hawk
Glass. A fragile piece in which comes to times that if it touches something rather hard.. it could break. I've been broken many times. I've touched the ground. I've been through hell and I've come back multiple times, setting out plea deals. However, time and time again I've struggled. I faced difficulties that I've put me down and I haven't been able to get back up but now it feels like I could never make it back to that pedestal that I look up at every time that I've returned. They said that I've made it because of a specific person. I've been fed. That if it wasn't for him then I wouldn't be a damn thing in this business, but I've put everything that I've COULD to make it in my career. I was never fed.. I was never GIVEN anything.. I had to go to the gym.. I had to fight for my right to get to where I am today. Day in and day out I had to get in that ring and risk my body.. risk my LIFE.. in order to be the Hall of Famer that I’m labeled.. I’m BRANDED to be. Being here today.. it isn’t just to be seen as “more successful.” I’m not here to prove everyone WRONG. I’m here to be the best that I can be. I’m here to show the Hawk Nation that this isn’t just it. I’m looking for someone specific but right now, I’m on the move to get to something that will show everyone that I’m not just given things.. This opportunity to get to be in the Glass Gauntlet match, it will be all worth it when I get right past Tomas Elliot. Tomas I’m more than what you think I am. I’m not just this Elitist that goes into the ring to show off for his fans. I’m not just all for the kids, giving them my hats.. my t-shirts.. my armbands. From time to time, I may seem like I’m all in for the Hawk Nation, but then there’s this piece in side of me. This piece of rage.. this piece of ANGER.. that leads me to a side of me that turns me into this beast that cannot be stopped and when I step into that ring.. I’m FOCUSED. There’s more into me than you think. There’s more into my mind that you believe. You can think that I’m easy. You can think that since I’ve come back that you can just step over me and you can look into my eyes and think that just because Jacob Senn got lucky and used me as a stepping stool to get to where he “wants to be,” that you can do the same thing. I’ve made that mistake Tomas.. and it will never happen again. I hope for a fact that you take me serious because when Friday comes and Dynasty is here.. and we step into that thing, I’m no longer just going to be “Hurricane Hawk.” I’m a monster. I’m appalling. I don’t CARE if I hurt you.. if I end your career.. if I break you down. As long as I get to where I NEED to be.. it does not matter what happens to you. Tomas this leads me to exactly where I need to be. This chance will show everyone including you that this is NOT easy. This business is filled with Elitist who are filled with potential. There’s the guys who have never had an opportunity like this before and then there’s the guys who have had the experience.. who are SOLDIERS in the ring like me who are willing to take everything in their power in that ring to GET what they want. This isn’t just a want for me.. this is a need. Once you look into my eyes and see the beast inside of me don’t fear.. just know that you won’t be stepping out of that ring ALIVE. I’ve been here too damn long to just fall again. To just let someone else step over me and disrespect me. This isn’t just about respect for me anymore. This isn’t just about hustle.. this isn’t about loyalty.. this is about getting to where I want to be and I know it might seem selfish but I know damn well that I deserve it. I can taste it in the air. The taste of opportunity is so close and when I smell the blood in the water: you.. Tomas are done for.

Glass. Pieces are not able to be put back together as they are used to be.. but me I was put back together time and time again just to break again and again and THEN THIS TIME: I won’t break. I won’t have to find my pieces. I won’t have to be frustrated or feel like I’ve failed. I’m not a toy. You can’t play me. This isn’t a game Tomas. This is reality and in reality I’m BETTER than you.. and I always will be. In reality, I will DESTROY you. Not only will I embarrass you in that ring but I’ll make sure that every single one of those people in that arena.. that have their TVs on.. or even reads the articles.. will see that I will be moving on to the Glass Gauntlet Match.. while you fall down and try again. And every time that you try for another opportunity you will see me in your mind and you won’t be able to focus.  You’ll fall time and time again while I’ll just be above you.. and you’ll have no right but to LOOK up to me and say that you will never be able to get to where I am. I’ve been at the top and I know damn well that I can get there again. And once I get there.. I won’t drop. I won’t stop. I have to start.. and this is no better than here. I’ll see you on Dynasty and when we get there.. you won’t be seeing me.. you’ll be seeing the beast.
Marco
Post September 28th 2016, 12:10 pm by Marco
I Will Win No Matter What.

I honestly don't know what to say Aria, I'm somewhat flabbergasted right now because initially I was hoping there would be a way that I could escape this entire thing unscathed, but I try to fight the urge of running a way or looking for the quick way out so I would avoid situation like these. But in times like these where I'm trying to live out my dreams, it will bring me to very stiff competitors like yourself. This isn't going to be a walk in the park like ones may think when they talk about getting to the top of this industry. A lot of people say that I'm delusional for even thinking that I would even be here in the first place, but I found a way to prove them wrong and right now people think that I'm crazy for even thinking that I could beat you. You don't get where you're at by just being complacent and my dreams can't be fully realized without facing the seemingly impossible. The moment I made my intentions known by gunning after that Young Lions Cup of yours, I knew that I was playing with fire and that it could get me burned. But the thing is Aria that a little of a year ago you were probably in the same position as I was and I bet you that people just looked at you as the new girl on the block who didn't have what it takes to hang with the big boys and girls that dwells in this company. A lot of people has probably already counted you out and just wrote you off, but instead of falling to what they expected you to do, you end up defying them and now within that year you had your Pain For Pride moment, you became Empress Of Elite and you became a champion! You've created a moment for yourself where the stars have aligned and you made a moment in time that has solidified yourself as the top tier talent that this business has to offer. You made your dreams come true by doing all of that and now you're in a position where you have the chance to enter a male dominated division and follow the path that Ms Cameron has paved for people like you. It's fair to say you and literally everyone else here that has came before me has given me the gusto to go out and do the impossible and chase my dream to be the best that I could ever be! It's because hearing the stories and watching you all when I was in the hospital praying that I could do what you all have been doing and believe me you have left an impression on me. But thing that you may fail to realize or maybe you haven't thought about it as much that you were in the same position as me and you are the end result that I strive to be. I'm not going to wait for my moment in the sun because I literally can't wait for that. I know that sounds impatient or it may seem out of character me. But I'm a eager boy that is willing to do what I have to do to make sure my dreams would become a reality. I want that so badly that I'm even willing to put my entire career on the line facing titans like you in order to make what I desire come true. As intimidating as you are Aria with all of your visible accolades and how highly regarded you are among your peers and the fans, it isn't going to stop me because I know what I'm fighting for. I know what I'm aiming to do and if I want to get anywhere in this business and to continue to pursue it's a necessity that I have to beat you Aria, there is no way around it.

I'm sorry that I have offended you, I truly am but I'm glad that I've done that to get a motivated Aria Jaxon to come out because I want to face the best that you have to offer because I want to prove my worth to this company and to those who decides to get behind me that I can do the impossible time and time again and that there or no limits that can hold me back! Time and time again I have had people tell me directly or indirectly mention that I can't do this because I'm not good enough or because I don't have the makings to become a great competitor. Every time I hear someone say that to me that has lit a fire inside of me that compels me to do better than what people has already determined for me. Aria Jaxon, you are no different when you told me that I have made a mistake by wanting to take that Young Lions Cup away from you, but listen to me carefully when I say this; it wasn't a mistake when I have challenged you to a one on one match. I know how great you are but on October 2nd, 2016 will be a magical night for me because I will find a way to beat you. Through heck and high water I will dig down deeper than I ever had before and find a way to win because so much is on the line for me. I will do my best to prepare for our showdown and believe me Aria when I say this that I'm training as much as I can to prepare for you, I'm re-watching all the matches you have had in this company and I'm currently researching you before you came to EAW. To me this is a big deal and I'm out to create a moment for myself because I don't want the outcome of this match to be, "at least I just tried" or "at least I have faced my fears" because I have made it pass that phase and I'm looking to be the winner of this match. I can no longer settle for second place Aria and I'm going to use you to catapult myself for a championship opportunity, an opportunity that will change my entire life and if that opportunity presents itself to me, then I'm going to take it. You can be this multi time champion, a legend, a Goddess for all I care but I will stand up to you and look to you in your eyes and tell you that I'm not going to let you tell me that what I'm dreaming or rather what I'm doing now isn't possible, because it is possible. Right now I'm not going to focus on what could happen or what's going to happen after this match. My entire focus and mindset will be on this match because this moment to me will be a career defining moment that will either make or break me. What I want from this match is possible and one of the things that is crucial for me to do is to believe in myself that I can beat you, believe that this is an obstacle in my path to fulfill my dream is something that I can overcome. Aria, I know in my heart and in my soul that I can beat you and I will beat you come Sunday and no matter what you say to me or whatever warnings you have for me when I proceed on chasing this dream of beating you in the middle of that ring, I'm going to keep on believing to create that moment.

We live in a world where people already give up before even trying to attempt to make the effort in working to a goal, people already have it in their minds that they are going to fail no matter what they do. But for me on the other hand, I'm a dreamer, I dream about things that aren't even realistic but despite how far fetch my dreams are, they have led me to this point. What you saw out of me on Voltage Aria that offended you wasn't the simple fact of me thinking I'm good enough to take away what's yours. You are offended on the idea of me having enough hope and belief within myself to know that I CAN beat you. That's what you're really offended about and in your mind you were probably thinking "who does this little pup think he is?" You have probably reached a point in your career that you expect people to fold under the pressure when it comes to facing you because of your reputation of being a hard worker, of being a success. But alas comes this new guy who only had a handful of matches, hasn't been here as long and doesn't have the experience that you have. You're probably thinking that I'm just getting too big for my britches and you're out to teach me a lesson of reality that this isn't some type of fairy tale and expect a happy ending after this match is concluded. Well you know what Ms Jaxon, if I can be for real for one moment I'm going to say this to you; you can literally do whatever you feel what is necessary for you to do to preserve your Young Lions Cup. You can try to hurt me physically, emotionally, and mentally but no matter what you throw at me, I will not bend nor will I break under the pressure. The thing you're going to learn about me Ms Jaxon, is that the spirit inside of me will never die and as long as I have hope then there is nothing you can do that will prevent me from taking that Young Lions Cup away from you. If I want the Young Lions Cup so badly then I will work for it and I'm going to take you to task and this match of ours and keep on going until the referees deem that we can not continue. There is no stopping me Aria, I have already decided that I will not give up on myself and it's not because of my ego and my never die attitude. It's because of a dream that I have been fantasizing about since I was a younger boy, because when I was four years of age, all I can think about is to be a successful wrestler. Fast forward to now and I'm eighteen years of age, going on nineteen and I'm on the cusp of something great that will lead me to get closer and closer to my dream, it's amazing to me and it's something that I won't let anyone take away from me. Which is why Aria that you're going to get the best out of me come Voltage and if there is a mistake that has been made, the mistake will be on your head because you decided for whatever reason to take me lightly. As great as you are, this homecoming back to this arena will be the day where I, Marco Fedor will be the man that will beat you and I will begin my journey to success. One more thing Aria, you can take this as a warning if you want or just cast it aside and think nothing of it. But the only thing about me that will go up in smokes is the perception of who I am because everything you thought you knew about me will change soon. Keep in mind Aria that I do respect you, this isn't to demean you by any means but this match is extremely important to me as it is for you. In this situation I can't lose and I won't lose to you because like is said before that I'm fighting for a dream that I want to make a reality. You have warned me about how good you are when you don't have anything on the line and it all changes when you do have something at stake. So i'm going to fire it back at you because now that I have conquered my fears in being in this ring and I have another opportunity to get another step closer to my dream, I'm going to do what I have to do to obtain victory. And you don't have to worry about a roll up victory because that isn't going to happen, I can give you my word on that because a person of your caliber and prestige deserves better than that from me.

It honestly pains me to say this or even have the thought come into my mind, but please I beg of you Aria to not take this personally and in advance, I'm sorry but when my dreams are on the line then I will have to employ tactics that will leave you hurting. If anything you should be scared because you just don't know how your motivation can be your own downfall when you face me because there is no doubt that you will bring the best out of me and that best will leave you in defeat.
Whiskey Jack
Post September 28th 2016, 11:52 am by Whiskey Jack
Showdown Promo #1
vs Rex McAlister

I'm still here. Still standing.

See, much as Nick Angel may revel in his victory over me, I still stand tall. The world has not fallen apart around me. Did he win? Yeah, he did. He pulled a fast one and snuck out with the win. Then he ran. Like the coward he is. Oddly enough, I'm okay being the man who fought and lost than the one who won and ran like a bitch. Guess I'm different. Oh, don't get me wrong. I was angry. I said things in the heat of the moment that don't reflect who I am. And I am still pissed off as all hell, even days after it happened. I don't like losing. I accept that losses will happen, and I seek to learn from every failure, but losing still stings. And that sting ignites a little spark of rage within me. Not very sporting of me to attack Nick Angel after the match is over, but I figure that it was an adequate response to his underhanded tactic. But rather than stand up like a man and fight me, Nick Angel chose to run. Such a disappointment. However, in spite of all that, I'd actually like to thank you, Angel. You taught me a lesson about letting my guard down, even for a moment when victory is all but assured. Thank you. I will express my gratitude at a later date when I have to in my clutches screaming for mercy. I'm a patient man. Your time will come, whether Damien Murrow gives us another match or not. There will be a reckoning, Nick Angel. Rest assured of that.

But, time moves on. I will not dwell on my losses any more than I dwell on my victories. I keep moving forward. I accept what I've learned from the past, mistakes and triumphs both. Something that I would advise my opponent this week to do. I must admit, it's refreshing to hear words that are not hooked barbs thrown at me or petty excuses. Rex McAlister, you're a man that seems to have a good handle on his place in the world. You have a good idea how you got there and are working on where to go from there. In this day and age, such self-awareness is a rarity and I treasure it. Your road has been bumpy. You tell a story about how you started out overly cocky, got knocked down a few times, clawed your way to a championship opportunity, and then lost because a man you had beaten before was also inserted into the match. I can appreciate your feelings, I can feel that grim determination as you prepare to continue forward. I'd do the same in your situation. But much as you say you're moving forward, it's been almost two weeks since Territorial Invasion and you're still lashing yourself with footage of that match. You're still dwelling and stuck on Kurt Burton and his role in dashing your championship dreams. We are supposed to learn from the past, yes. But you're looping it around your waist like a chain tied to an anchor and walking out into the ocean. It'll pull you down, Rex. It'll drown you. I have demons in my past, skeletons in my closet. I've failed and fallen and become lost in the past. I have done deeds that would turn your stomach and walked the path of the monster, leaving a trail of hurt and blood in my wake. If I looked back, if I dwelt on that flood of past mistakes I've made, I would be consumed whole, just like what's threatening to happen to you. My loss to Nick Angel? Disappointing, but it's done. I will not give it more thought than when the opportunity arises for me to wring Nick Angel's neck, I'm gonna take it. But until then, I'll just learn from my mistakes and move on. I suggest that you do the same as well, Rex. I'm coming into this fight, undaunted and hungry for more action, with nothing holding me back. If you show up this Sunday, still shackled by your loss at Territorial Invasion, well, then you'll leave the arena with another loss on your record, still wondering where it all went wrong.

I don't wonder where it went wrong. I learn from it. You say I didn't treat Nick Angel as my greatest challenge, but you're doing me a disservice. See, I said that Nick Angel was my greatest challenge in EAW, but that was in comparison to my other two opponents, which -as we've all come to agree- weren't that much of a challenge. But, as I said to him, he's only my greatest challenge for a week, and then comes my next challenge, which will be greater. That'd be you, Rex. See, while Nick Angel has more experience than you do in EAW, I consider you to be a greater opponent. You are much, much more self-aware than Nick Angel. You are more focused than Nick Angel. You are hungrier than Nick Angel, more intent on pushing through pain and loss to achieve your goals. And I need to prove that I can come off a loss with a better showing. Despite what you say, I did treat Nick Angel as more of a challenge than V or Kevin Hunter. In the ring, I knew that if I took my eyes off of the ball for a second, he would use some underhanded tactic to get the advantage. But understanding and execution are two different things. Mentally, I understood that. But when I had him in my clutches and I was preparing to drive him into the mat with Wildstyle, I thought about how good that was going to feel to hear that bell ring and stand triumphant in the ring. And in that moment, I counted my chickens before they hatched and paid the price. A lot of that anger that I felt was directed at myself. But I have learned that lesson and I will be bringing it into our match this week. You'll see a more focused Whiskey Jack. A more dangerous Whiskey Jack.

We are all works in progress, Rex. I'm glad that you see that within yourself, but look around and you'll see that you're not alone. Even the champions here, the luminaries in the Hall of Fame, they all continue to evolve with each passing week. They are not fixed points in the distance, they are other people, traveling and progressing on their own roads. Match after match, week in and week out, we are constantly learning and becoming more. At least, those with any future are. There are some that will become stuck in their ways. But that's not a strategy to longevity. That's a deathwish. Because we all need to stave off the forces of stagnation, or life will pass us by. But we are masters of our own destiny. We have a hand in our own evolution. We're not just shaped at the mercy of our environment. We can choose how we adapt. That's why I use the metaphor of walking a road all the time, because I believe it to be the most appropriate. We all face adversity and roadblocks on our path, but we choose how we will react to them, which paths we'll take to get around them. Some will choose shortcuts that will lead them to pitfalls eventually. Others will take winding paths that will end up getting them lost, and possibly take them to places they never thought they'd get to. I'm choosing the high road, Rex. It's going to be a bit rocky, because most people 'round these parts don't seem to care much for it. But I'm sticking to it. You think I'm going to abandon my principles? Well, you never know in the future, but it won't be because of my triumphs or my failures. These are both learning experiences, but they won't change my adhesion to the high road. You seem to say that either I'll let my victories go to my head and abandon my principles or lose so much that I'll throw them out the window in hopes of achieving victory. Neither of those situations will happen. No, my decision to leave the high road will be an internal one. I will leave it when I have taken that path as far as it can go and it's time to choose a new path. Because I have walked many roads before: the saint and the sinner, the king and the savage, the knight and the dragon. But I have chosen each road carefully. Wins and losses are important, but they are not the key to why I fight.

With each match, I learn something new. That is my goal. I'm not looking to accumulate wealth and titles. I seek knowledge. I seek truth. Often violently. Mostly violently, actually. As I've spoken before, I find that you really learn the most about someone when they are fighting for their lives. In this business, lies are ubiquitous and unavoidable. Nearly everyone is too busy posturing and embellishing to bother with truth. Most people seem to be more concerned with the trappings of victory. They desire a better record, a plethora of belts, their names been written in columns. But for me? I don't desire them. I will fight because it helps my understand myself and the world that I am in. It's almost like Nirvana, that's what I'm chasing. Buddhist monks search for it through meditation and fasting and reading of scriptures, but I've never been one to stand still for long. I find the glimmerings of Nirvana when I'm in the ring. Wins and accolades and titles, those will come in time. I don't seek them out. I just know that the road that I am walking will lead me to them eventually if I stay the course and continue to be true to myself. Truth. That is what I seek above all. The truth about myself. The truth about others. The truth about this very world. And in battle is where I find myself closest to that truth. That's why I fight. That's the legacy that I wish to leave.

This Saturday, Rex, you and I will battle, and I'll unlock another piece of truth, about you and about me. Will it be victory for me? For you? Well, that's something that we'll know for sure then. But I will fight with everything that I got. I expect you will as well. Neither of us is going to give an inch until one of our bodies gives out on us. One of us will push just slightly past the other. And we'll keep everyone on the edge of their seats, wondering who is going to come out on top.
ThePizzaBoy
Post September 28th 2016, 11:31 am by ThePizzaBoy
Showdown Promo #2
Spaghetti Western- For a Few Noodles More

The camera opens just as a spotlight unmasks a podium from the darkness.  Pizza Boy walks into the light, sporting a suit and bow tie, and carrying a few notes that he plops down on the podium.  He takes a moment to get his things in order, before flipping a page, and reading intently.

"...extra mushroom, sausage, and a side of...no, that's not it....Ah! Here it is!"

PB balls up the useless order form and tosses it over his shoulder as he taps the edge of his papers on the face of the podium officiously and narrows his eyes.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Elitists and Vixens alike...or are you called Elitists now too? It's hard to keep up, so much has changed.  I suppose that's a gaffe though, isn't it?  Ahem.  A-hah-haha-hem!...ahem. I feel as if we're at a stalemate here with our constituent Mr. Jones.  He denies god while claiming to be god, which only means he doesn't believe in himself.  He claims I'm overly malicious with my righteous wrath, acting as if he doesn't understand why I'm showing such hostilities toward him while recounting with fervent nostalgia the times that he tormented me into the grotesque being I apparently am today.  What we have here is a hypocrite.  What we have here is a self-loathing monster pretending to be the end all be all after I, uh, propelled his person from atop a ladder in revenge for abducting and retiring my loved ones.  If someone send your family into hiding after brutally torturing one of them with mob tactics wouldn't you be the tiniest bit irksome? Or how about if he and two other men viciously dominated you for a month, sent you under the knife for brain surgery, and left you with a still fresh scar on your still clean shaven head?  He drove me to the brink of insanity, he terrorized everyone that I know and love and drove them away, and attempted to steal one of the few things that matters to me in the grand scheme of my career, and that's this ladies and gentleman."

Pizza Boy rips the EAW National Championship from around his waist and plunks it on the podium emphatically as no stirring comes from the unseen audience in the darkness as PB chews on his inner cheek in frustration.

"I know, I'm as appalled as you.  I had no words for what they did to me, no recourse, no game plan other than survive and thrive at all costs.  And that's what I did.  I did everything to make sure Judas never came for my EAW National Championship again, and I made damn sure that the gruesome twosome of Drake & Jones thought twice before messing with me and mine again.  I did what I had to do to protect my best interests, which is something I'm sure our Mr. Jones understands all too well.  As a matter of fact, all he does is plot and scheme and connive ways that suit his best interest.  He positions himself at the intersection of easy street and violence road and crosses over with nary a precaution.  As for me? I'm taking the long way home, and yet somehow it always leads to the same impasse for me and Mr. Jones.  Once again we find ourselves in different lanes of the same highway, heading in the same direction, trying to reach the same destination before the other.  The only difference is that I laid the asphalt that his tires are kissing.  I painted the lines and I mapped the blind spots, which means I'm at an advantage because I've weathered the task to the end.  But him? He's just a tourist.  Even though he may be right in his assessment that we are the highlights of the Showdown brand, the fact remains that I've taken the righteous road to victory and he's on yet another long stretch to ruin."

PB glances around the shadowy auditorium like a politician ready to unleash his closing argument.

"In truth I am here out of spite.  I'm here to make sure that he doesn't become the man on top of the brand, the Answer's World Champion, the true golden boy of the Showdown roster.  He doesn't deserve it.  Neither does Ares.  Neither do I.  The man that should be standing here is the Bernie Sanders of this title race, a true man of the people, Brian Daniels.  Sadly, he got slaughtered early in the poles and I have to take the Hillary position.  I know nobody wants me holding two pieces of gold in EAW.  Not the front office, not the back locker room...maybe the fans, but to the industry as a whole it's a bad idea and a sign of the times.  I can't blame the critics and my peers to be honest.  I'm only over a year in this industry and I'm already a two time EAW National Champion.  Some people are astonished by that.  Maybe they should be, but it is my destiny, and if they want to take that up with anybody I know where HBB lives, and I'll gladly give out my former tag partner's number because hey...he kind of deserves it for deserting me.  I kid, I kid.  But my point is that he christened me the heir to his throne, the future of EAW, the rightful title holder of this golden strap right here.  He said it would lead me to success, and here I am, awaiting a #1 Contender's ship match to avenge so many fallen men who've stood by my side in this race to the top.  And there you are, Jones.  You're in a similar situation except you've been abandoned by your constituents.  What does that say about your grand scheme? Your intelligent design? Your god complex? Does it drive others away? Or is it simply a fool's jibberish?  You decide, America! You decide EAW! I'm Pizza Boy, and I approve this message."

Pizza Boy throws up the double victory sign as a "Pizza Party" banner falls behind him, and a canned audience applause echoes through the darkened, and probably empty, auditorium as PB grand stands and poses for photographers that aren't there.
Fraser MacKenzie
Post September 28th 2016, 10:53 am by Fraser MacKenzie
Dynasty vs Ross Vegas

So i face Ross Vegas in a house of glass qualifying match and boy am I excited.

All I need to do is step past this hollywood goon run the gauntlet and then a shot at the interwire championship is mine. You all know I love fighting and I cant wait for this upcoming contest. I cant wait to give poker face a bloody face after I catch him with a right hook to the bridge of the nose. there is two things I love, a nice cold cup of beer on a warm summers day and giving some posh arsehole a smashing and as soon as I saw that you were my opponent my mouth started to water mate becuase I had the opportunity to face the boss the show off a man who has been in title picture and i love a challenge. as soon as I joined EAW i dominated in my first match against two wee fannys but you, you are a whole different animal, but you are a challenge that I am gonna conquer. this is a huge opportunity and i am ready, i have never been more ready in my life and I am gonna take what ever it takes to put you down. it could take 12345 thistle kicks but if that is what it takes then that is what I doits not gonna be easy but a challenge like this never is. last time I checked it is only 4 days till my big match and the time for talking is gone and the time for fighting is NOW. THE TIME FOR FIGHTING IS NOW. THE TIME FOR FIGHTING IS NOW.
Post September 28th 2016, 10:28 am by Guest
Empire 04

'' I'm perplexed. You've really muddled me here, Tarah. Do you really believe you deserve my Vixens Cup more than I do? I don't know how to deliver this one to you, but it was a wrestling tournament, not a kissing ass one. I am the most driven, passionate woman in this division. Sure, you may not see my effort or my determination, but I know it's there, and a hell of a lot of other vixens do also. You're delusional, blinded by the cotton ball wall you're wrapped within. You need protecting, by backstage politics, by your little Sirens group. The fact of the matter is, you're vulnerable, and you're vulnerable because you're falling out of touch with the real reality of this world. According to you, the best wrestler and the hardest worker does not deserve to win the Vixens Cup? Right, right, but you sucking dick backstage somehow equals and then goes above my efforts. You've really lost me, when Kendra beat you for the Specialists Championship, did you go out partying afterwards, I fear you may have taken something, for right now you sound like a mumbling, desperate retard. I am the most efficient woman in the world, the crème de la crème. I'm not sure if we were handed different rules for the Vixens Cup tournament, or you're just brain dead. Yet again, although I pointed this out the last time, you've given no logical reason behind why I don't, apparently, deserve my cup. I don't deserve it because you don't think I deserve it, that's the best I've received so far. Since when do your opinions equal final. You pretentious, ignorant, arrogant little bitch. Just because you don't believe I deserved to win, it doesn't mean history is magically going to be written once more. If we're going to go by your rules, you didn't deserve your Specialists Championship win. I'd rather win in the wrestling profession by being a good wrestler than sucking up to people. So, in my books now, the championship transitioned from Stephanie to Kendra. Seem fair? You can pretend the Vixens Cup is vacant if you'd like. Idiot. You're going off at me for repeating the same thing over and over again? You're right, Tarah, I do. I'm very proud of my German Efficiency. It is the superior lifestyle, it makes me more beautiful than you, more intelligent. Furthermore, it's a little hard to come up with original concepts over and over again, when the person you're delivering them to takes two days to respond. Sure, I may not be original, but I am far off from boring. I don't even like the sports entertainment system, but I try, with all my effort, and I'd say I do a fairly good job. Unfortunately for you, though, trying to justify my wrestling ability by what I say, is fallacious logic. It's like saying a car isn't fast, because the person within it isn't going fast enough. It's very stupid logic, something you'd expect from a child. I am going to repeat myself, and once again call you an idiot. You're incredibly illogical, I'm really hoping such shows in the ring, for if it does I fear our match will be very, very short. Step into your shoes and control everything? You're funny! You haven't been the chief, the commander, the leader here since I've arrived. I can't even recall what you were doing when I arrived, you were that irrelevant. I don't understand, you should really go see a doctor or something, see what part of your brain was damaged for you to be spouting such crap. I may not be a leader now, so I suppose we're equal on that front, but I will be soon enough, when I defeat you, when I continue to justify and prove that German Efficiency is real, and that I am the best technical wrestler in the wrestling business today. The fact of the matter is, and the difference between you and I, is that I'm not here to wait. You say you're a leader, yet you only bring destruction and misery to this division. You're more like a cancer, slithering through the body of the division. I've never understood why people state that, if it wasn't for them, the Vixens division wouldn't be a thing. Can you please explain it to me? Because I'm fairly certain the Heart Break Gal has also noted herself as the sole reason the Vixens division is a thing, so has Kendra now considering it, Cameron Ella Ava too. Can you see my point, at least one of you guys are lying, and I suspect it to be you, Tarah. Furthermore, uhm, I'm pretty sure it would be a thing, you're replaceable, fairly easily to be honest, I could just drag Autumn Raven into this match and she'd fill your role, and do your job to the same standard. You tell me to take a seat, I'm good standing. You state you are a master of the ring, where was this against Kendra, when you were defending your championship, I must enquire. Did you tell all this crap to her too and then fail? I never fail, sure, I stall sometimes, and I lose, but that's not a failure. Losing a championship, a prized possession is a failure, Tarah Nova is a failure. If I win or I lose, it's a learning experience, and nevertheless, German Efficiency will continue to build, continue to rise, until this division is ready to take that step into the German Efficiency era, and bring pure, real, technical wrestling back on top of the sports entertainment system. Master of the ring, give me a break. The nerve. Do you see me with a guide dog, Tarah? I have to ask for I think you consider me to be blind, either that or you have no shame lying to a supposed member of your division. You and the Heart Break Gal are not handed things, is that so. The people who come to me backstage and tell me I'm the best wrestler in this division, and that people like you, like HBG, shouldn't be rewarded things. It's clear as day, I know I'm not delusional, it's not hard to process that sometimes, people are given more chances than others based off their friendships and their relationships backstage. You can deny it all you like, why don't you ask your Siren partners, ask Aria how it was to lose to the Heart Break Gal at Pain For Pride, and be embarrassed. Do you think she deserved to lose? I don't. I don't think the Heart Break Gal should have received another opportunity at that championship. Go on, I dare you, ask Cailin and Aria, your best buddies, if backstage politics is a thing. They'll either go silent or tell you yes. Hopefully, if it's the latter, they'll also state they believe you're a catalyst for such. It's painfully obvious you haven't lasted as long as you have in this division because you're a good wrestler. I don't see how you taking two years to get a title match has anything to do with what I'm telling you, I'm not here for a history lesson, I'm here to send the Vixens Killer back to her Vixens backstage so she can cry her Vixen eyes out and get another shot because of it. So wait, wait a minute. I don't deserve my Vixens Cup because of hard work, but you do? Here's a reality check, you fell at the first hurdle, you lost to Madison, who lost to Erica, who lost to Cameron, who lost to me. You may say wrestling isn't about winning, but in a tournament it is, the winner gets the cup, the winner gets the money, and I won. You can cry foul, throw a strop, but you're providing the same reasons why you deserve as to why I don't, with just a little more time added on. You deserve nothing for being here longer than me, you deserve nothing because you're older than me. This is the point I'm trying to stress. I won because I'm a superior wrestler, the best in this division. Wrestling is about wrestling, not who deserves it more. You're lazy, inefficient and indolent if you're going to say, with honesty, that you deserve my Vixens Cup because you've been here longer. I bet you said that to your higher power friends before you got added to the match with Cloud too, hm. Nice attitude, Tarah, really I must applaud how you value your time here over your wrestling ability as to why you deserve something. I wish you showed as much fake passion for beating me as you did Kendra, you might not even need my Vixens Cup, if you were a proper champion. Did you tell Kendra you deserved to beat her because you've been here a long time too? Sigh, what an unintelligent imbecile. ''

'' Brownie points for not being jealous of anybody here, I don't see how that makes you unique in any form though. Do you believe me to be jealous of anybody? What do I have to be jealous of, is the question that I must ask. Sure, having backstage politics on my side would be nice wouldn't it, however that would make me like you, like Kendra, inefficient. You may not be jealous of me, of others, but you have no ambition, you're perfectly content with sitting there, looking pretty, and letting others decide what matches you have, what title chances you get. You have no passion, it's leaked out of you long ago, literally took the colour with it. Maybe this is why you're so pale, because the passion isn't there. You're walking with a limp, waiting for somebody to either put you down or restore you. Where's the fervent, impassioned Tarah gone. You want to accuse me of being jealous, there's that shit logic again. I have nothing to be jealous of. I am Sheridan, Elsa, Müller. I come from the most efficient country in the world. You know we put you Americans on the moon, I am selfless, caring and kind. It doesn't matter how long it takes, how many people I have to Sherplex and pin, or armbar and submit, this division will prioritise real, pure, efficient wrestling once more. Backstage politics will fall. Sports entertainment will crumble, and German Efficiency will rise. I have twice your determination, three times your passion, and you can times your ability ten times and it still wouldn't touch mine. Here's the thing you're not understanding, it's not all about championships, championships don't magically make things better. But the people who hold them do, the Heart Break Gal, Eris LeCava, Cailin Dillon, they've all held their championships for a fair amount of time in recent history, yet they've done nothing, they haven't gone to people, people with power and said they want change. They haven't been proper ambassadors for this division. I don't want to be known as Sheridan, the former Vixens World Champion. I want to be known as Sheridan, the one woman revolution. Sheridan, the bringer of German Efficiency. Sheridan, the woman who changed this profession for the better. I have nothing to be jealous of, whilst I work in silence, work in the shadows, I know my work is paying off. I elevate everybody I step foot in the ring with, I'll do that with you, and I've done it with every Vixen you call a friend. If you like it or not, I will become a champion, I will become a leader of this division. I am the future, German Efficiency is the future, and unfortunately for you Tarah, no matter if you go around stating and declaring that I don't deserve it, you won't be able to block German Efficiency out of your head, you'll cry yourself to sleep, you'll continue to be beaten because of wrestling, and you won't get chance after chance because your boyfriend says so. I don't want to be a champion in a poor, deconstructed division. I want to be a wrestler in a wrestling division. I hope you can comprehend that, I just want to do my job, and I want to help others become useful, become efficient, and help make this division efficient with me. You and your friends may make a well oiled machine, but I am a German machine, and those are the most efficient machines in the world. There's a reason people come to Germany for reliability, and you can rely on me to kick your ass at Empire. I may not have the numbers game against you, Aria and Cailin, but you know what, I have the wrestling ability. I've defeated both Aria and Cailin before, I can do it again, in a three on one match I'd still come out victorious, the fact you three have to rely on one another to survive is laughable, I'm pretty sure there's a tag division for that, is there not, why don't you go play in there, or go play in traffic, just get it away from my eyes. You call it how you see it Tarah, you do you, but I will best you, I will beat you, and I will have the match of the night whilst doing so. If you go off like a loose cannon against me, I'll capitalise on that, I am a woman of concentration, you won't have the chance to go off on me, I will out-brawl you, I will out-submit you, and I will out-perform you. According to you, Empire is your yard, that's cute. But in between those ropes, it is my world, the efficient world, where wrestling comes first, ahead of backstage politics, ahead of sports entertainment. I'm sorry to deliver some bad news to you, actually, I'm not, but come Empire you will be soundly defeated, and I will walk away victorious. You may be a woman of your word, but I am a wrestler, proving people wrong is somewhat my job, and I will prove you're a poisonous, manipulative joke of a woman, as I continue to grow ever so close to taking over, becoming the true Vixens Leader that this division truly needs. ''
Adrian Christ
Post September 28th 2016, 10:18 am by Adrian Christ
Dynasty promo 2
My name is my name

Adrian Christ is seen pacing back and forth in his hotel room having just watched Anthony Leonhart’s ramblings. He runs his hands through his hair.

Seriously, why do I always get the crazy ones? What is it not only about me, but about wrestling as a whole that attracts so many people with superiority complexes? People like Dark Emperor, Kevin Devastation, Hades, Anthony Leonhart, and so many, many more. Sure my name is Adrian Christ but I don’t actually think I’m a God. I might reference it every once in a while and make puns about it. I named my finishers in reference to my last name, but I’m not so far removed from reality to actually think I’m Christ. I’m simply just a man. A man just like you. A man that is going to kick your ass. You or anyone else in EAW are not Gods, you’re not demons, and you’re not monsters. You are flesh and blood. Flesh and blood that can and will be broken. You should all be put on medication. Seeing as I am no doctor though I won’t be giving you the pills you so desperately need to bring you back down to reality. I’ll be giving you a different kind of medication. Don’t worry it won’t be a suppository, that’s apparently your thing. It will be a beat down. Maybe if I punch you in the head enough times I’ll straighten something out up in that stupid head of yours. I’ll see you in Los Angeles California at the Staples Center, NOT in hell.

Adrian starts to walk away but stops as he almost gets out of the camera’s shot. Adrian turns back and gets right in the camera’s face with a very serious look in his face.

You know, I hear the things everyone is saying about me in the locker room. I hear the whispers. I hear people talking about my past work here in EAW about 6 years or so ago. They’re saying that Adrian Christ was a failure, that I AM a failure. They’re saying that when it comes to EAW that Adrian Christ is just a flash in the pan. NOT even a flash in a pan, a flash in a pan at least accomplished something once. They’re saying that I just don’t have what it takes period. They’re just waiting to see if I stumble just a little bit to watch and see if I’ll fall flat on my face and leave again. That is not going to happen. I WILL NOT FAIL. I CAN NOT FAIL. Adrian Christ and failure don’t belong in the same sentence. I WILL beat Anthony Leonhart. I WILL go on to win the glass gauntlet match at House of Glass. I WILL beat whoever comes out with the Interwire Championship. I WILL have a long SUCCESSFUL career here in EAW. Nothing will stop that from happening. NOTHING! I will not give up. I will not surrender. I will not stop until I am on top of the mountain here or I’m quite literally broken in half.
『zakkii』
Post September 28th 2016, 7:22 am by 『zakkii』
(OOC Note: Thank you for my lovely @Azumi Goto for her part. <3)

Haruna Sakazaki's Pursuit of Happiness
Chapter 2: Liberation -Ascension to the Upper-

EAW Promoz! - Page 29 P1010865-e1383042568596

It was a nice and clear morning, we see inside the gym Haruna is there doing her unique training with a dance. She trained with a dance to improve her agility and flexibility that the other vixen have it. A few minutes later, Azumi Goto enters the scene while carrying a bag.

Azumi Goto: Haruna!

Haruna doesn't respond because of her earphone blocking Azumi's voice.

Azumi Goto: HARUNA!!!

Haruna quickly turns around as she suddenly looks behind.

Haruna Sakazaki: Oh, uh.... hi.... what are you doing here?

Azumi walks up to Haruna, who seems to be focused on her training.

Azumi Goto: I brought us some lunch, come on take a break and have some food. You skipped breakfast this morning, right?

Haruna Sakazaki: I am? uh, I think so... sorry, I left the flat while you are sleeping. I'm overly excited for this week.

Haruna sits beside Azumi as she gives a lunch box to Haruna.

Azumi Goto: So, the first how many matches did Cleo set for you? Do you have a game plan against Ruby, I hear she's really talented in the ring?

Haruna opens the lunch box and sees what Azumi prepared. It's a Salmon Fried Rice as Haruna seems to raise her eyebrows while looking at that lunch. Haruna then looks at Azumi to respond her question.

Haruna Sakazaki: I don't know, Azumi. Cleo only said that she will give me a lot of opponents before I can get my title shot to the Vixens title. yeah, a lot. She said that if I lose, even just one match then my chance would be all over. But I don't care.... one, two or the entire locker room, I am ready to fight them all. This is why I come here and get prepared so early because I don't want to miss another chance. I'm tired of losing so many chances, Azumi. This time, I will never lose!

Haruna takes a bit of fried rice with her spoon as she puts it in her mouth as she eats the lunch. Haruna seems closing her eyes while eating it but soon she opens her eyes and nods her head in approval.

Haruna Sakazaki: oh, speaking about the opponent. Yeah, as you know. my first opponent is Ruby Cooper. Well, I know her. I was once traveling together with her and she's such a fun-loving person. I like hanging around with her and it seems that she is not like most vixens out there who love to underestimate myself. I have never seen her and meet her in the ring but I believe she will fight me with all she got without thinking that the opponent in front of her would look like a weak lady. You see somebody out there like BB Vita, Nicole Fyre, Brianna Taylor. All those vixens think that I can't even survive in that ring but in the end, I conquered them all. Now, I know Ruby is not that kind of person. I hope she will give her all to fight me because every time she underestimates me, that will be the turning point of her downfall. Yeah, that's what I expect from her.

Azumi looks at Haruna, who seems to be enjoying the lunch

Azumi Goto: Just wrestle the way you want to, you know the way you beat me all the time! I know that this is your biggest opportunity at the Vixens World Title, so don't back down.

Haruna Sakazaki: Of course I am. This is the way I wrestle. You know me, we meet each other several times and you really know what I am capable of, right? I will always be like that. You know, I love when people keep doubting me about how I can't go far in this division. yeah, about how I can't win something big.... but, what this big victory is all about? I see no different in between every match. Just look at that Empress of Elite tournament, I failed to go to the next round but hey, I only lost ONE match and I dominate those four battle, including the match against you. For me, that tournament is all about asserting my capability to fight in this business and yeah, I will keep doing that forever until all of them know who I really am.

Azumi stands up and looks at Haruna, who hands back the lunch box.

Azumi Goto: I think you're finished, so I'll let you continue your training, just remember to fight on. This is your moment, don't let anyone stop you.

Azumi places the lunch box back in her bag.

Azumi Goto: Bye Babe!

Azumi then leave the room as Haruna continue her training. She thinks her dance training is enough as she walks to the punching bag and begins her striking practice.

"Azumi is right, this is my moment. The moment that I am trying to build from the very beginning of this show. Last week, I was adressing myself to find my soul that has been long gone from the very bottom of this division while some people trying to claim about who runs this show. I humbly fall back from my position as one of the ace of the division and will to fight anyone from the bottom to find myself where should I belong. Last week, I proved myself that my place wasn't actually there. I raise my rank slowly and I keep testing myself as the week keep passing by. Cleopatra gave me this challenge. The challenge that anyone hasn't done it yet.... I love this challenge and I can't thank her enough for giving me this challenge. This is a proving ground that I am a passionate fighter that always willing to fight ANYONE in this division with no fear. I am not asking for the chance, I deserve the chance and I will make my way up to earn this chance that I really deserve for the long time. If beating one opponent or two opponents are not enough to get this chance, I will beat every single roster in the locker room one by one until no more left to assert my capability. I am unstoppable, I am on a fast speed of my own ascension to the upper ranks and this is just the beginning. Ruby Cooper, try me.... try to stop this momentum. I would REALLY love to see you try."
The scene ends as Haruna deliver one last punch to the bag fading the screen to black.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next