Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 

trump 4 president

Last edited by #KimboLivesMatter on March 22nd 2016, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz!
Post March 7th 2016, 1:08 pm by Guest
Vixens Cup Promo #4

'' Who the fuck is Sheridan Müller, Cameron Ella Ava says. If that isn't proof that this bitch is only in the Vixens Cup because she got her ass handed to her whilst bragging about being the Interwire Champion then I don't know what is. Cameron is out here saying she is the most talented Vixen in the division, erm, excuse me you back stabbing little cunt, you've technically only been within the division for a few days. Talk about big headed, so is this how it works in EAW, then? Cameron beats a couple of people, and begs to transition between the women and the men's division, and every time she gets shown up she comes begging back on her knees to be a Vixen again? I am at a loss. Well, Cameron. Allow me to give you a presentation of who I am. Whilst you had an enjoyable one month reign as the Interwire Champion, I, Sheridan Müller, was solidifying my place in the Vixens Cup. Whilst you haven't had a Vixens match, or one that was note-worthy, for the entirity of two thousand and sixteen, I was plying my craft, and being the most efficient, hottest, coolest and most brilliant performer in the locker room. So you held a man's title for thirty days and you sudden have the nerve to call yourself the most talented Vixen in EAW? Oh please, fuck off. No. I am not accepting that. Why do I call you out Cameron, for it is certainly not because you're the most talented Vixen. You're not the best in the ring, you have a plastic personality and your run as a champion was a joke. If you're so much better than me, if you're all these words you boast about, how come you lost your title, hm? I go after you, because you have a reputation, Cameron. I also go for you, I gun for you, because you really adore flapping your collagen pumped lips, what by the way look stupid. You should have come to Germany for we are far more efficient at things like that. I don't need to go after Madison, I don't need to go after Aria, because they aren't the ones who caught my attention. They are not the ones thinking they're hot shit based upon their history. You are. All you do is brag, and then slander anybody who brings up a bad spot in your history, when they talk about your blemishes and mishaps you attack them. Your personality is odd, and your logic is transparent. You're not the baddest bitch, you're a barbie doll, I don't believe for one second you're the biggest threat in this tournament, you couldn't put away Aria Jaxon at Reasonable Doubt despite pounding her head in with your microphone. You're not as efficient as you think. You're not as perfect as you believe, and I will happily enjoy beating your head in, and Sherplexing your body around the ring to prove that to you. You call me a loser? That's going to be hard to back up when I cave your ribs in. What, are you going to cry foul play if I ever bring up my victory against you ever again? So you can only mention the history when it suits you, right? You circle your highlights and bin the negatives. Once again, you, Cameron, are a sanctimonious, self-righteous, plastic hypocritical whore, you evidently enjoy batting for each side of Elite Answers Wrestling when it suits you, you speak about how it'll be a slap in the face if a loser like me wins the Vixens Cup. You're partially correct, I will win the Vixens Cup, but it won't be because I'm on one side of the branch and you're upon the other. It's not because this tournament is worth nothing, either. It's because I'm better than you, and if we do meet in the final, and when I do pin your shoulders to the mat, you'll understand who Sheridan Müller is. You will understand what German Efficiency is, and you will learn to love it. ''

'' I'm not going to involve myself with your obvious obsession and infatuation over Madison Kaline, I have my own Cloud, Cailin and Haruna love triangle to worry about, but I assume you really want to nestle your face betwixt Madison's thighs, because you sure do talk about her a lot of the time. Here you go again talking about your history, honestly, does anybody actually give a fuck aside yourself you won Vixen of the year? How transparent are you, your life is defined by what you've won, and not what you've done. Boo. You flaunt the fact you corrected Madison to me like it's an achievement. Madison is an airhead, however considering you've been in EAW for forty eight years I assumed you'd know this. All Madison is good for is writing semi entertaining poems and bitching about Tarah. She is a broken record. But she also is a semi-decent wrestler. However, I will repeat, she is stupid, if you want to impress me you should maybe stop using Madison as a way to get my attention. You are so two-faced, and I cannot wait to teach you all about German Efficiency. You can speak all you want about your past achievements and how you won titles before I got here, but it doesn't matter. Sure I'll pretend to listen, I'll be your therapist, but these videos, these promos don't mean shit, when you and I are within the same ring, you winning the Hall Of Fame Championship, and your little back and forth with Madison don't mean a thing, all that will matter is your intelligence and your performance. Are you smarter than German Efficiency? Nope. Can you outlast German Efficiency? No you can not. Do you possess the fire-power and the ability to defeat Sheridan Müller? Do, you, fuck. Call me modern, but my eyes are set forward, they're looking straight into the future, and piercing it with Efficiency. I am a perfectionist, I'm sure you attempt to copy perfection when you sit in front of your pink mirror, apply your make up and laugh about your past accomplishments, but when reality strikes through, and you realise that there's somebody in the Vixens division who is better than you, you tear me. A tear wells within your eye, and you cry. You cry, and ruin your mascara, you ruin your make-up, and that's because of myself. That is because of me, the personification of German Efficiency, your pain is caused by Sheridan, fricking, Müller. Here's the funny part. You spend a lot of time trying to convince the division you're not hypocritical, but earlier you state that this tournament is nothing and that if I win it's a slap to everyone's faces, but here you are singing your heart out about how the tournament is suddenly serious and competitive. Fuck off. Look, I'll recite your lines for you. You said. Cough, cough. there is absolutely no way that you can turn this Vixens Cup and make it in to a joke. Erm, hello? You were just talking about how it is a joke and means nothing like five minutes ago. I begin to consider what happened in your childhood, who hit you and caused your working memory model to become all fruity. You're an idealist, I hate your kind. You're within your own little bubble in your own little world and that makes me sick. You go back on your own words more times than you've back stabbed the Vixens division, is your name Cameron Ella Ava or Cameron I'm a condescending renegade back stabbing Ava? Maybe I should rub some lipstick on your forehead so you can make-up your mind, ja? Here you go again, changing the topic, talking about Cloud and Haruna, who I will address at another time because they both just frustrate me with how boring and carbon copy they are. I agree on you with one thing, Cameron. Cloud, Cailin and Haruna are practically the same person. I'll let you deal with them, maybe, for when I win the Vixens Cup the Vixens division delve into German Efficiency will begin, and I might be a little busy actually wrestling and training to deal with EAW's local lesbians. I digress, I digress. Well, Cameron, I look forward to your delusional self listening to me, crying, and mustering up the courage and strength to still pretend you're the hottest thing in EAW. You may think you're the greatest thing of all time, you may have this hope that you can win the Vixens Cup, but I will make this clear for you. German Efficiency beats all. German Efficiency never loses. As a matter of fact, the rise of German Efficiency has only began. This has been Monday's with Müller, Sheridan signing out. ''
Post March 7th 2016, 12:16 pm by My Watch Has Ended
What do you want me to say? Do you want a confession? Do you require satisfaction? Unfortunately, we live in a world where lesser beings of society like you won’t be pleased by men like me. All week, speculation has tried to get the better of me, I was the wise man to defy them. But even in defeat, people walk today with adopting superiority on their faces but they were still wrong. They did assume that loss would meet me quickly but I denied that. I was more resilient than their tiny minds could imagine and not only did I prove that, but also defied the voices of prediction. I heard gasps echoing around the arena, fearing the demise of hope and the birth of mutilation. Alas, I did not captivate my desires but this is far from over. Another attempt of hilarity will be the focus as I lay those words down but in the end, I always have the last laugh. I just want people to remember that whilst their disgusting faces stares deep into reality, waking up to their living nightmare. In the end, I always get my own way.

We enter a new age of Voltage. Those tuned into Fighting Spirit will recognise what meaning those words have but as for my two cents, it is best for Hexa-Gun to avoid me entirely. These aren’t words that provoke but words that neglect care. I am not their number one priority and that feeling is mutual. It isn’t like their takeover has any influence on me so long as they stay out of my way physically. I am reminded over their intentional yet unjustified abuse on me but as I have said, all they need to keep awareness over is that as long as they avoid my path, everything shall remain rosy for them. I can’t say the same for my opponent and a most appropriate opponent for me. The guy who was known for taking sloppy seconds for DEDEDE as he was the prominent member of their team, no doubt he will hound me for my failed efforts at Fighting Spirit and a guy who I’ve observed in past companies along with Xavier Williams and Nick Angel. You and I are alike in the fact that we are both bitter that DEDEDE never received his guilty sentence in total. We both still have that lust for revenge against him and both of us came off heavy losses yesterday. Then again, I have little emotion for your loss, not because of the fact that I think you’re an expendable piece of shit but because I literally have no care. 

The loss to Hexa-Gun has no influence on me whatsoever, so long as they avoid conflict with me and you are livid over the fact you could not silence them personally. I suppose never getting the job done has always been a common theme for you. In previous companies, the story did not alter. I remember you winning a Grand Rampage based event and everyone gave you hype; you were suddenly a star in the making. When the chips were down, you couldn’t live up to that hype many gifted you to. You presented the most underwhelming main event match I could imagine and even those who despise me who know what I am talking about can relate, otherwise they are just in dire need of being put down. The fact is, I doubt you can ever be the guy you aspire to be. I’ve never considered your talents to be one that exceed mine, not that many in this company can achieve that but it is a fact. Despite the fact you have expanded, you’re still behind with the times in my opinion and that will never change, which is why I am poised to finish you off this week on Voltage. You may be bitter and hungry to unleash that aggression out on anyone in your path but don’t think you are the only person on the entire Voltage roster that feels anger. Don’t think for one second that you are the only one isolated from delight and feel opposed to how you should feel right now. I said to DEDEDE that I am a man that never stops and until I draw my final breath, I will be devoted to that promise and this match has some specialty involved. Another tournament, another opportunity. Ryan, hunger for me is something that never fades away, even when I get what I want. But the pain is intense when I have little in my hands. Right now, I only hold the burden of my defeat. But hope can remove that and I know you have not got enough in the tank to overwhelm me. You might be against that thought but like I have said, I don’t give a shit. Much like I will be merciless despite your submissive screams. The first to face me after substantial losses are those who will feel the conflict the most. I hope your body is prepared for the worst because I know I am ready to bring you the agony.

You will be tempted to cease the motivation in my words. That won’t gift you success and you will be forced to suffer agony again. Agony that may be on a smaller scale to the one you are hooked to now but it is one feeling you’re desperate to cast aside. I am too fortified to allow this opportunity of progression to slip through my fingers so if I were you, I’d disband the belief of victory because by the end of the night next week, you will be my latest victim. Like you, I could not give a shit on who is next in the list of sacrifice. Following massive losses, I also hunt down my following prey like the last remnants of the Jedi. Like them, I will strike you down and you will just be a memory to me. It’s time to suffer and feed me some gratification. It’s nothing personal, it’s just a remedy.
Angel.
Post March 7th 2016, 12:33 am by Angel.
(Nick Angel is shown entering the Park Hyatt New York hotel, visibly frustrated as he pans towards the camera.)

Nick: I walked into Fighting Spirit tonight, thinking that for once? That it was my night. I walked into Fighting Spirit thinking that for once? That tonight was going to mark a turning point in my career. I walked into the Marquee New York Nightclub seeing that it was the very grand opportunity to take advantage of something that is practically gifted for me. I walked into the Marquee New York Nightclub KNOWING that with a grand opportunity at stake? I know that I just cannot pass up this opportunity. I know that with Pain for Pride season looming, this is one of the very few opportunities that I will ever get to solidify myself as an elitist. I know that with the most important stage of the season looming ahead of me? This was my opportunity to prove why I was the man the beat during the Open Fight Gauntlet match. 

(The camera pans towards a Nick that is visibly disheartened as he is reflecting about what transpired during Fighting Spirit II.)

Nick: And then. My name was called upon. My name was called upon as I have to battle arguably one of the better competitors out there in the Open Fight Gauntlet. And knowing that I have to be rather decisive in order to advance throughout the match? I have to take out the very man that I eventually would confront. And you know what? I blame myself as to why I am the dumbass that got myself into a prolong confrontation knowing that I would confront obstacles ahead of me. I blame myself as to why I could’ve eliminated Beretta with the very efficiency that I used to rely upon on. The very efficiency that gave respect to the name “Nick Angel”. And as I eliminated one competitor from the match, everyone and their goddamn mothers knew that I was suffering from fatigue. Everyone from the public eye knew that I was waiting to be feasted on by whoever was the vulture after I eliminated Beretta. And as fate has set out? That vulture would be ONI. However, I was not a dead man that was barely moving at all after the elimination of Beretta. But the signs were telling that it would take an elite performance out of me to win the very Open Fight Gauntlet match that I promise myself that I would have won. And what happened? I kept a promise that I couldn’t keep. A promise that I put on myself in order to do great things with a victory tonight. A promise knowing that if I won tonight? I can put myself in a very good opportunity to establish myself as the rising star of Voltage. Alas, you know what people say about a promise. “Promise is a big word. It makes something or it breaks everything.” And guess what? Because of the very promise I swore to keep a hold of, it is breaking everything that I have planned for the future. It has broken the greatness that I was going to grasp of only for someone to steal it just by being at the right place at the right time. Hell, it has broken everything that was of me even though I had nothing to begin with going into this match. Gone was the Nick Angel that was rather a candidate for Next Up. Gone was the Nick Angel that strike fear in the eyes of many. Gone was the Nick Angel that had any sense of identity…..I just can’t…..do this…..any---

(Camera pans to Nick’s phone going off as he receives a text message from the board of EAW’s management.)

EAW Staff Member: I am pleased to announce that with upcoming Gold Rush tournament, you will face Phoenix Winterborn in the preliminary round! In order to clarify as to what is at stake, the winner of the Gold Rush tournament proceeds to face Mr. DEDEDE for the Answers World Championship at Grand Rampage! Be sure to be ready for the next edition of Voltage!

Nick: And just when I was going to lose all of the hope that I promised myself in for the Open Fight Gauntlet match? Just as I recently mentioned that I was going to put all eggs in one basket as to deciding that tonight was the night where it will set the tone for my career? I once thought that fate has set upon me tonight that I am simply not meant to have a very successful career. I once thought that as I have been eliminated out of the Open Fight Gauntlet match is that I have to rather “settle” for what is my worth in EAW. I keep on trying to be the best of man when it regards to optimism knowing that for all of the hard work that I have put in ever since I have come back to December of 2014? That maybe one day, the people of management would actually see my worth for who I was and who I currently am. That maybe one day, the people of management would give me a second chance to actually be in the same stratosphere of the main event scene. Here I am coming off of rather admittedly a loss that has dug deep into my soul; I am rather blessed with the opportunity to make amends for the past. Not just for coughing up on the opportunities that I have squandered. But for letting guys that I know that is not in my league getting the opportunity to have more of the limelight than me. It is rather very fitting that for my upcoming match at Voltage? This is my opportunity to make amends with the past by confronting the very man that stole the limelight that I craved. The very man that had luck on his side by being the last participant in the match and prey upon like a vulture. Phoenix, I can play the blame game as to why all you did was being the last participant and just seize in for the kill. I can be a diva as to why I think there is a conspiracy behind my back but you know what? If I was in your position, I would be more than glad to take advantage of the gift that is ahead of me. And while one would like to think that I am rather motivated to regard this match as an emotional, revenge match considering that you, Phoenix, are a thorn in my side? That is not going to be the case Phoenix. 

Because at the end of the day? You might have a fluke victory over me at Voltage due to an incompetent partner who is not even here in EAW. And sure, you might have won due to being handed the luckiest draw that a man can get. But that won’t stop me from thinking that this match is going to be personal at all. Because at the end of the day, Phoenix? This match is strictly going to be business and there is basically nothing that you can say will change my mindset of changing my mentality. This match is going to be strictly business to the point where I know that if I do not win against you? My career is all but wasted within a flash. I know damn well that if I lose to someone like you for a man that is simply thriving off of being at the right place at the right time rather than outclassing his opponents? I might as well lose all of whatever credibility I have because I simply have no business of participating in this Gold Rush tournament. But you know what Phoenix and the rest of my naysayers that are laughing at me for another dismal defeat? There is a reason as to why I am participating in this Gold Rush tournament. There is a reason why the Nick Angel is rather a candidate to win this entire damn thing as opposed to being a filler just because the board does not have anyone to resort to. I know damn well that I have all the traits that separate you and me from one and another and I know damn well that I could be something that you haven’t been at all: special. I know damn well that when I perform out there on behalf of the “Elite” in Elite Answers Wrestling? I give the audience a choice. They can accept a man such as Phoenix Winterborn who is rather more of an opportunist and admittedly have a decent world of personality. Or, the audience can turn to someone who has the potential to be special. The audience can turn to someone that possesses the tactical brilliance that is waiting to be unleashed in time for the most important stage of the year. The audience can turn to someone that possesses a skill-set that see things not in black and white but rather: in spandex, ring-mats and technical maneuvers. And lastly, the audience can turn to someone that has shown that he has the pedigree to work some magic by unleashing a demeanor that no one has seen. It was not like I have lost the demeanor. I have shown tonight that despite that I went through a prolong battle with Beretta? ONI himself had to endeavor a war that has taken a toll on him physically. And with that glimpse of light when it comes to bringing a demeanor that no one has seen in generations? All of the traits I have stated above are simply going to be unleashed.

Ultimately at the end of the day? This match is all about me, Phoenix. People are aware of the downward spiral that my career has taken. People are aware of the opportunities that I have squandered while seeing guys that I detest only to be awarded a countless number of opportunities. I might have been obsessed with the thought that the corporate establishment might have established a conspiracy towards me and while that is a valid case? I have noticed that for all of the opportunities that I have fucked up, I have rather waited a long time to even be in the same stratosphere of a world title even if I am not directly the number one contender to the Answers World Championship. I noticed that for all of the opportunities that I have fucked up just because I think that I will get another day one day? That one day means that I’ll be waiting for months. Here I am saying that I am not going to wait for months in order to live my billing of making EAW elite again when people question that I deserve the label “elitist” again. Here I am saying that I am not going to wait for months for actually giving any noteworthy prestige as to why the name “Nick Angel” deserves any kind of respect. No fuck that. This is my time to be assertive. This is my time to know that when all things are broken? You take the shit all into your own accords. I am not going to rely on incompetent partners to thrust me into where I want to be. And I am sure as hell not going to rely on the corporate establishment that I have detested to give me opportunities once in a blue moon. I am going to maximize the most of the opportunity that I am going to make starting our next encounter Phoenix. You may be laughing right now as it is easy to laugh when you are holding all the victories over me. But newsflash Phoenix, I got a warning sign for you. You can have your pitiful victories over me and I’ll hold myself accountable in front of national television right now. But I can assure you that right now? Starting on the next edition of Voltage, I’ll be the one gradually moving forward and creating opportunities for myself in a bigger field of play while you'll still be contained in a lower, smaller and overall inferior field of competition. I’ll be the one that will ascend upon the smoke of this Gold Rush and has the very opportunity to dethrone the man that I have detested for a long time. But before I can get onto that, there is one thing that I must do: in order to take care of business when it matters the most. And you can bet Phoenix that between us? It’s not personal, just strictly….business. 
『zakkii』
Post March 7th 2016, 12:01 am by 『zakkii』
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 F6fKpYE

Scene opens with Nikkan Sports journalist, Yuriko Nishiyama greets the viewer for her weekly interview. She greets the viewer using Japanese words.

Yuriko Nishiyama: (Hello, everyone and welcome back to Nikkan Sports interview with me, Wrestling Section Journalist, Yuriko Nishiyama. For a couple of weeks, there's a rivalry who get Japanese wrestling fans attention because two hottest joshi wrestler collides and tear the world apart. Now, they are heading towards the event where both of them are going to go face-to-face for the first time. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guess at this time, EAW vixens and a very good friend of mine, Haruna Sakazaki!)

Haruna is sitting in front of her, waving her hand to the camera. The whole interview is in Japanese and there's an English subtitles below.

Haruna Sakazaki: (Thanks for having me again, Yuriko-san!)

Yuriko Nishiyama: (Alright, first of all, I have to say that what an interesting rivalry you have with Cloud Matsuda. Even I have to get involved a few weeks ago... Now maybe people in America just called me a traitor or something like that haha... anyway, let's go back to our topic. You are about to face Cloud Matsuda in the first round of Vixens Cup special show. Before we can get details into your rivalry, how do you feel and how much do you prepare for this tournament?)

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 20120816011453

Haruna begins to talk in front of the camera with a confidence in her eyes.

Haruna Sakazaki: (As you know, all participants in this tournament are so excited, so hyped for this tournament and just like the others, I am not an exception to get the same hype as much as they do. I am so excited for this. And I'm really looking forward for the tournament. You know, this tournament means so much for me. This will be my proving ground for me that I am not giving any chance anymore to everyone around me. This should be my moment and all that gold-coated trophy is the prize of my hard work that I will do in this tournament. This is my redemption after my several attempt that sadly can't make it to the reality. I am going to realize it and I, of course, already prepare for this tournament. I can't get inside this tournament carrying nothing and I don't want to go home from this tournament without carrying anything. This, Yuriko! This trophy.... I'm going to carry it home with me!)

Yuriko Nishiyama: (Such confidence.... But the first obstacle to get closer to the tournament is your archenemy, Cloud Matsuda herself. How do you think you can overcome that obstacle.)

Haruna Sakazaki: (As I said, I already pack myself up and ready to fight and I know, I see, I anticipate all the competitors in this tournament, especially my opponent in this round. Cloud Matsuda, the vixen who thinks that she's one of the rising star in this division, the vixen that can change the division into a better place with whatever she wants. But no, not in the realization. The truth is, she just a person with an identity crisis, the person who has no idea about who she really is, the person who still figure out what kind of human being she's going to be. But after all, she's just a parasite, looking for a host, sucking blood to live and just left the host when she's done. She sucked my blood, then leave me helpless in the middle in that ring and now, she's looking for another victim. Yes, you know who's the victim is. Yes, Cailin Dillon. Our current EAW Specialist Champion. And now, look at her right now. She's having Cailin Dillon, and ….)

Haruna chuckles and it seems that she can't stop. After a few seconds, she regains her self control and continues talking.

Haruna Sakazaki: (….sorry. can't hold it. She... oh God, she transformed herself into Cailin Dillon? I heard that she's added Cailin's moves to her arsenal and I saw her latest promo, she pretended to be Cailin Dillon's wife.  I just.... I can't describe the word of how pathetic she really is. Oh man.... okay, sorry again. I heard Sheridan's promo about how Cloud turns herself into Cailin Dillon 2.0, showing us that she's actually pretended to be somebody to keep living. She thinks, she can win just by copying Cailin's confidence. Because no matter how good you are copying somebody, you just can't win anything. You're not Cailin Dillon are you will never be Caillin Dillon. You're still a parasite to whoever host you are sucking their blood. I feel so sorry to her that she can't fight me as her real self, her true self. Such disappointment to know that fact, really. This is why, why I sacrifice Cailin to be on her side because.... She's nothing without her. Cloud Matsuda is just another vixen who easily come and go in this company without Cailin.... and without Aria on her side. And, I also heard the news that they are going to form a team with both Aria and Cailin. This showed us even more that she just can't stand alone. After jumping ship from Ariana, then to me, then to whatever Team DCW is, now she still sucking on somebody's blood by forming another team. Parasites will always be parasites. They are strong, but when nobody's on their side, they are nothing. I got her, Yuriko! And I don't want to focus on just her then I lose my momentum when I go to the next round. There's still a lot of work to do and I'm still about to do it.)

Yuriko Nishiyama: (Like focusing on your opponent in the next round?)

Haruna Sakazaki: (Exactly.)

Yuriko Nishiyama: (So if you are so confident to win this first round, who do you think will win between Raven Lee and Sheridan Mueller?)

Haruna Sakazaki: (Sheridan, of course! I will be so much disappointed if young miss Mueller is unable to pick up a victory. Raven Lee is just Cloud Matsuda without everyone supported her. Yup, a nobody. A nobody who thinks she is somebody, but too bad, Raven Lee got no support. No matter, I'm sure Sheridan is more than capable to put her down. Sheridan with her "German Efficiency" is something very new in this division. I'm curious about what that "German Efficiency" really is. One thing that I know, that is something that can't be messed up easily, unlike Cloud's "Plastic Confidence". To be honest, I really see Sheridan as a strong individual, she can walk with her own two feet and she's not really depend on everybody else around her. This is the perfect figure of how a fighter should be. This is a kind of fighter that I'm eager to fight against. Now, I really can't wait to meet miss Mueller inside that ring. I think I can only send this message to her. Miss Mueller, just don't look at me only with my screwed up love story. That's the only thing the other vixen can easily exploit. I'm sure you can do better than that. I'm sure you're aware that my love story is just some backstage story and not even affecting me inside of that ring. I respect you, I want to see how "German Efficiency" can actually hitting me hard because if you're looking for a perfect match for your "German Efficiency", it's right here..... let's see if that thing can match with a raging fiery Rising Sun's fighting spirit. That's what I have and that's what you should worry about. I look forward for our match!)

Haruna takes a deep breath before she continues.

Haruna Sakazaki: (Okay, then I'll move forward  to my possible opponent. Now, it's that four.... Rey Shamez, Brody Sparks, Silence and Azumi Goto. This Rey vs Brody match is another interesting match to watch. It's a No DQ and it's also a rematch from last week's Battleground. And I admit, that match really stole the show. And in the end, Rey came out in victory. Rey is such an interesting vixen. I met her in the ring before and I admit, this young girl is not messing up. She carried Shamez family blood and she really fight like her auntie. Meanwhile, This Brody Sparks is such a dangerous lady as well. Judging by her posts on the feed, this lady looks like she has something inside her head. All she thinks is violence, violence and more violence. Her match against Rey were actually even, though. Brody can pulled out a victory but the fortune goddess was on Rey's side. And this rematch is still a possible back-and-fort match. Anyone could win this, but I think Brody will get her revenge. Then we have Silence against Azumi Goto. Silence is.... just like her name, Silent right now so it might be wasting time to talk about her. So, we talk about Azumi instead. I have to admit.... Azumi is good. Good wrestler in general. But, we've seen a lot of good wrestler like her. There's a lot of good wrestler scattered around the world and Azumi is.... yeah, that good. I've met a lot of good wrestlers and I can handle those good wrestler. She's just like the others, no difference. I admit her as a wrestler but I can take care of her... very well.)

Yuriko Nishiyama: (so, Brody or Azumi?)

Haruna Sakazaki: (Azumi. I still curious about what she has in store)

Yuriko Nishiyama: (Then we go for your prediction to the final. Which one?)

Haruna Sakazaki: (well, I think I will go for only four names in this side. First up, Aria Jaxon..... did you see her match at Fighting Spirit? Look at her, look at her resiliency... She can handle the might Hexa-gun, the only thing that I can't do even until now. Aria is somebody that not all people can messed around. And yes, a potential host to be stayed by some parasites. Aria is somebody which every time she arrives in that ring, she's going to steal the show no matter the reason is. NOw, she has a current rivalry with Cameron Ella Ava. Well, yes, you know her.... Greatest Vixen of All Time. That's what she always say. But hey, at least she can prove everyone that the thing she said is a nickname for her and she can back it up. She fought some men, and most of that matches are so amazing. One question on my mind. Why even bother? If she used to beat those elitist and conquer the men's division, why even bother come down here and go back fighting with us, vixens again? Because a vixen just grabbed her pride so you have to go back in this division to get it back? I don't know, but I'm glad that she's here. I want to face her at the finals and prove them that The Greatest Vixens of All Times.... is still a woman, after all. Just like me and all the other vixens.)

Haruna Sakazaki: (Last two names, is.... maybe you can guess it. Maddie and Tarah, yes. I don't understand why those two keeps fighting over a status of "Vixens Division Leader". I mean, come on. Maddie has done this thing since a last couple of month. Claiming that she killed Tarah Nova and now, she keeps saying that her match is to kill Tarah Nova..... again. Oh, come on. You can't kill people who is already dead. Tarah Nova is not Tarah Nova that we used to dominate the division. Tarah Nova, who thinks who can beat me easily, need to run away and beat me via countout. Tarah Nova now is just transforming into Tarah No-Fun. And now, what else Maddie can take it from? She's just like shooting a dead body and keep shooting to make sure that it's dead. Besides, nobody cares about her. Nobody look at her as a threat no matter how hard she tried. People are still saying people lika Eris, Aria and Cailin as the most dangerous vixens and not her. She's on her grand delusion for people look at her as somebody, but she's actually not. As far as I hate Tarah, I actually hope her to shut her mouth for good.)

Yuriko Nishiyama: (So, which one will you pick?)

Haruna Sakazaki: (Easy. Cameron better go to the final. Big names earned the reputation right and she is one of that name. I don't like her new attitude by underestimating us vixens while she keeps standing on this division. She's a talented vixens, she is special but after all, she's a vixen.... and she's not invisible forever just because she has an experience of beating men. Somehow, there's someone who is unexpectedly beat more superior person than them. Just like Cameron who shocked to see the fact that she lost to Aria, so she demanded the match to be erased from the history, she will experienced it again and demanding another event to be erased.)

Yuriko Nishiyama: (So, any final words?)

Haruna Sakazaki: (yes, I have.... I might not be a favorite anymore. Even a lot of people might not expecting me to win. But I don't care.... there will be haters everywhere. It's your job to shut them up, and prove them wrong by doing the real exact action. I will do this, I'm going to do this. I will prove the haters wrong and I will show you that I am doing the right thing, I am pushing myself to the top because I'm not a parasite. I can walk with my own feet without protecting myself behind the back of somebody who has a bigger name. I can do it by myself and I'm ready for this tournament. I'm ready to face everyone in the next round and I'm ready to raise that golden trophy up high!)

Yuriko Nishiyama: (There you have it, our interview with Haruna Sakazaki has come to an end. We really look forward for EAW Special: The Vixens Cup, only on EAW Network. Yuriko Nishiyama signing out, and I wish you a very good evening!)

The scene goes to and end and it changes to a scene where Yuriko is talking to her fellow journalists, we see Haruna is approaching Yuriko from the hallway.

Haruna Sakazaki: Yuriko!!!

Yuriko turns her head and look at Haruna, who seems tired of running.

Yuriko Nishiyama: Hmm? What is it?

Haruna Sakazaki: You still keep that... treasure chest, right?

Yuriko looks confused that Haruna suddenly talking about treasure chest.

Yuriko Nishiyama: Yes, I still have it. What's up with that?

Haruna reaches out her purse and take the yellow-colored diary book from there.

Haruna Sakazaki: I want you to.... please keep this book in your chest for me.

Haruna gives it to Yuriko while she's still figuring out what it is.

Yuriko Nishiyama: Hmm? "Haruna and Cailin's Love Journal"? Why do you want me to keep it?

Haruna Sakazaki: well, I know you put all our stuffs since we are young in that chest to keep the memory between us still alive. You might be keeping your own stuffs in there too. Now, please keep that journal in that chest for me. Even my story will Cailin is already coming to an end, I still want to keep my memory with her and your treasure chest is the perfect place for it. Your chest will keep this memory warm and alive, I still believe it. Now, can you please?

Yuriko thinks about it before giving an answer.

Yuriko Nishiyama: Hmm, okay.... I'll keep it inside my chest. I promise not to open this journal too. Okay, I think I'll leave you here.... I have something to do. See you later, Haruna!

Haruna Sakazaki: okay, see you later!

Yuriko then leaves Haruna as the scene comes to an end.
#KimboLivesMatter
Post March 6th 2016, 11:59 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
I find all of Lucas Johnson’s threats extremely laughable. This man is the literal definition of a jobber. He has accomplished absolutely nothing in EAW and this piece of shit thinks that the can beat me so bad that I will lay in pools of maroon blood? Don’t kid yourself. Your childish attitude is just fucking the most hilarious thing ever. This myopic fuck thinks that my legitimate criticisms of him and his subpar quality promos are bullying? Christ. Grow up asshole. I am not a bully because I am critical of your shit tier quality promos and wrestling ability. But if that is what a bully is then I guess that I am the biggest bully to ever walk this Earth. Because I will always back up what I say about you Lucas. You are literally the worst wrestler to ever walk this Earth. However, I do admire you somehow getting into EAW with the lack of ability you have. But then again every wrestling company needs jobbers so I guess you provide a useful role. Your only role to play in EAW is to make us legitimate wrestlers look good. And I have to thank you for that Lucas.

Lucas, that isn’t even your real name. I know who you really are. You try to hide from your laughable past as the Franchise Demon. Stuffing people into body bags thinking that you’re dark, brooding, and scary. It is pretty funny. However Franchise Demon, no amount of changing your name, dying your hair, and getting facial reconstruction surgery can give you an real wrestling talent. It is sad but it's the truth. You are just a shitty now as you were as the Franchise demon. It is time for you to get a reality check, Franchise Lucas. You’re time is up and I’m here to bring you back to reality. Hopefully after the savage beating I give you, you can finally see how shitty you are at wrestling and give up.
-
Post March 6th 2016, 11:49 pm by -
Battleground #4

All week long I hadn’t heard nothing straight from the horse's mouth until just today.. Oh how I literally predicted everything HBB would say in spades. Of course you’d openly say Pizza Boy is talented! Why wouldn’t you use him as your retirement plan? I never once denied Pizza Boy’s talent in the ring, but I did say he was incompetent. His long line of inconsistencies prove that as fact. I do enjoy the fact that on your road to retirement JJ Silva and Mr. Crash have the opportunity to beat you and prove that this isn’t just being “talkative.” There is absolutely no envy when it comes to The Pizza Boy on my end, HBB. I want to be nothing like him and take the easy path to success. Leaving a line of broken men behind me is my way to the top. I don’t need someone holding my hand to get where I want to be.. Crash and I are seeking power while I am responsible for my own career outcome. That is not the case with Pizza Boy.. like you said in your own words, you help shape his mindset and that has never been a problem for JJ Silva. His in ring talent is sub par but he has never seen what JJ Silva is capable of.. Not until Monday that is.

My career will be far more credible for I will accomplish more, while have been given the least. I’ve had odds stacked against me since day one at levels no man should ever have to bear, but that’s the way it is. I made three different elitists careers and now it’s all about mine. The world of EAW is witnessing the dawn of a new JJ Silva -- a  JJ Silva who shows no sympathy for his actions and lives by no regrets. A JJ Silva who just needs a microphone and a platform for compete and show the world just who they denied for all this time.. A JJ Silva that will kick the living crap out of Pizza Boy and the old hag, Heart Break Boy. HBB, what you neglect to realize is Mr. Crash and I will become the epitaph to the entire brand of Dynasty sooner than later. You no longer have a purpose in this industry and all the hands are finally raising in praise of the pre-announced retirement. Now your newfound loyalty to Pizza boy has me questioning what I’ve witnessed for the past few years.. And I can't help but wonder..  And don’t answer this question because it’s rhetorical, but if your loyalty is so strong now, why did it take like 14 gold prints to LC to get here? You dug your own reputations grave and are trying to resurrect it on a good note before your permanent end. Your newly found love for god is your way of cleansing all you’ve done in your past.. And it’s just stupid to be honest. Regret is something that is thrown around strongly in the world we live in today. If you do something that is frowned upon and you see that, you begin to regret it because of the masses opinion. That is what makes your Hall Of Fame career a joke. The fact that you’d go to such lengths to cover up what made you is just as pathetic as you attempting to justify holding Pizza Boy’s hand on his semi rise to fame. Your ability to bullshit others has gotten you so far in your career but deceit has left you in confined walls that Omerta will make crash down upon you.

My problem with you has more layers than you simply being an "ass-kisser," Pizza Boy. I feel like you're the one that’s envious of me – that's a given. However, I feel like you've let the brand of Dynasty down to such low levels with the recent acquiring of that National Elite Championship. We are not at the level we should be at, and you're as big a reason to blame as anyone else. Zack Crash is a smart man. A smart man like myself can sense another man's intelligence from a mile away. Zack Crash does not lose. He especially won't lose to a boy like you. That's what's truly sickening about you even having a title around your waist. Oh well, I can't really do anything about that. My job is to use the resources that I do have and get my feet in the ring with real competition. If I need to end your career on Monday night alongside Heart Break Boy, I will do so. Hell, I'll be killing two birds with one stone. On one hand, the world would no longer gaze upon Pizza Boy again. In addition to that, maybe the Dynasty would gain more ratings than what it is right now. I'd love to take you on one-on-one, but that's what Monroe wants and that is what he will get. If Sebastian Monroe even hesitates to deny me a title shot after pinning you for the three count, I'm coming after him the same way I'm coming after you. I have no friends in this industry. I have a family in Zach Crash. Trust nobody but the one’s I can bid my life for. In the heat of the moment, I've done many dangerous things to men... and you best pray that nothing happens to you, two. There is always a method to my madness, and if you continue barking up the wrong tree, the consequences will only be more severe. There isn't a spark of decency in JJ Silva. I'm a demented soul, and you want no part of me. Dictum factum – when I say something, I mean it. You will be swimming in a sea of grief after I'm through with you. Don't take my words with a grain of salt. Fortune favours the bold, and if I am one thing on this planet, I am bold. Throw stones at me, and I'll throw a giant boulder on the top of your head. That message is for both of you.
showster26
Post March 6th 2016, 11:46 pm by showster26
Battleground Promo #5

*Monday, March, 7th, 4:45 P.M.

PicPerfectMichaels ha uploaded an image:

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 B8YCvWLIQAIYbM1

PicPerfectMichael left a comment:

"Fifteen minutes.  That's how long I have to wait to go out in front of all my followers.  Thousands of whom have traveled to dump they call Your, Pennsylvania, and millions more who will be firing up their televisions, and tuning in to Battleground.   #SoCloseYetSoFar.  Now I was think about sharing my thoughts about Fighting Spirt 2 (Check it out after battleground) But before I do, I wanted to take this time to make set the record straight for all of my haters; who might be getting carried away with with the thought that I won't be the one who gets his hand raised tonight!  See as much as guys like Terry Chambers, Rex McAlistar, Daniel Marshall, and the countless other jackasses who couldn't scrounge up enough to equal half a brain cell between them, would like to think that I'm just some pretty face (which admittedly I am better looking than any other member across all three of EAW's brands)  but they tend to over look the fact that there isn't another wrestler in this company who could ever compare to me.

Sure @DanielMarshall can pretend that he isn't a total rip off, but everyone knows who's the single greatest professional athlete to ever lace up a pair of boots.  He can delude himself into thinking that he's the suplex master (or whatever he calls himself) but we know that there is only one man who has the Perfect combination of in ring skill, Amazing look, and unmeasurable charisma.  So in just a few short minutes, he'd best to be prepared for a Grade A, except no substitutes, ain't nothing like the real thing, ass kicking, courtesy of yours truly.  I can't wait till I'm done humiliating that off brand asshole, and collecting on a extra 20,000 bucks for my trouble #Win-Win

@TerryChambers You know what I can't stand?  Bullshiters.  And you Terry, are a bullshiter, plain and simple.  See you come out here, and talk about who you're back in EAW because wrestling is you "Passion".  But let's not kid ourselves here buddy, the only reason your overgrown ass is back, is because no casting director in their right mind, would ever be desperate enough to put you in whatever low rent, pile of horse crap that would end up straight to netflix.  You talk about how you had a number one film, I say that you're role was kinda like your dick. It was so small, that if you blink, you missed it.  So go ahead and brag some more Terry, because the more you build yourself up, the harder you are going to fall when you go toe to toe with EAW's true cross over star!  Get ready to do what you do best Terry, make the real star of the show look good #StickToTheBackground.  

And @RexMcAlister can you please keep any, and all comments to yourself. IT's not that I mind you looking like both a jackass, as well as a coward, but my followers keep telling me; that can't stand to hear; any more of the verbal  diarrhea that spews from your mouth.  Oh sure, you were nice enough to basically admit that I'm everything I'm advertised to be.  But that doesn't change the fact that ran your mouth, and tried to slander my good name.  Well that is something I'm not going to stand for pal.  I'm going to make an example out of you Rex.  I'm going to show everyone watch, what happens when you try to tarnish the image of Mark Michaels.  I can't wait to pplant your head into the mat, and pin the next potential Interwire Champion. And furthermore by doing so, I will prove that without a shadow of a doubt prove that I am the psychical embodiment of Perfection, because like they always say, there is no such thing as better than Perfect!  So keep on begging for mercy (not that it's going to do you any good) and while you're down on your knees; why don't you go ahead, pucker up, and kiss my ass!  

In just minutes, all three of you overhyped, underdeveloped, hopless, piece of shit, clowns are going to get out classed, and embarrased by The Twitter Trendsetter, The Instagram Icon, The Hash tag Hero whose legion of followers from every corner of the earth, have declared him to be their undisputed Social Media Champion.  The Bastion of Battleground, the Brightest Burning Star that EAW will ever know, and most importantly, the man who will without a shadow of a doubt; is about to become an extra twenty thousand dollars richer, Picter Perfect Mark Michaels!  May the best man win (because I'm going to). #PictureThat #BattleGround #Monday #MNBG #InDaBag.

35,000,000+ users liked this
Marco
Post March 6th 2016, 11:35 pm by Marco
Pegasus: Heart...Heart..Heart? Sorry Samurai that it has taken us so long to finally get to you because you see Ryan Savage and myself has been so focused on Hexa-Gun and Fighting Spirit and this whole team thing that we forgot about you. Even though I'm annoyed along with Ryan Savage on the outcome of the match I guess it serves us right. I mean this is why Ryan Savage refuses to team up with people because it's always been the same song and dance, the moment Ryan Savage relies on others it somehow turns around and blows up in his face. Unfortunately since Team Cross didn't win, Ryan Savage won't be getting his rematch against Mr. DEDEDE. BUT thanks to my intellect and also James Shields for creating this system where an Elitist is able to accumulate enough money into their salary they are able to cash in for a title of their choosing. This will serve as a back up plan and all Ryan Savage has to do is win about 6 to 8 consecutive times? Not a problem because despite 2016 hasn't been too keen for Ryan Savage, it hasn't deterred him, it hasn't gotten him off track on what he sought out to do in this calendar year. And what a way to start off this hot streak by putting down an Elitist from Showdown. But it seems to me Samurai that you're letting what has happened recently distract you from who you're truly facing at Battleground. Your constant need to prove to yourself that you're one of the best talents that this company has to offer is leading you astray into the abyss that is known as Ryan Savage's lair of pain and destruction. You forget that Ryan Savage has hurt many men that has stood in his path, he may have not came out victorious in each encounter that his pure brutality speaks for itself. My friend Samurai, you speak that Ryan Savage doesn't have the heart to become a champion or has the heart of whatever you're trying to imply like you and the other elitist like you have. But you know what Samurai, even though Ryan Savage doesn't have a heart, all it means it's going to be much harder for you to kill him. Let's face it here, you are going up against one of the most DECORATED athletes in the game today and you're trying to prove your bravado by accepting his challenge and stake your claim as one of the best talents in the world today. But unfortunately for you, your desires and your lust for meaningless recognition has led you into the wrong side of town because Ryan Savage refuses to be a stepping stone for anyone. Especially a man like you Samurai because despite not having the best start of 2016, despite after disappointment after disappointment after disappointment, Ryan Savage has one thing in mind and that his desire to get back to the top. It doesn't matter if it takes days, weeks, months or even years.

As long as his prey still lives, Ryan Savage will live, Ryan Savage will keep fighting and he will do whatever he has to do to make sure he gets back to the top. But you know what enough of that because there's something that's starting to irritate me because it seems to me that no matter what I say to you right now Samurai or anyone you all don't believe me. Mexican Samurai come Battleground you're going to learn a very, very harsh lesson in respect and you're going to be humbled because Ryan Savage is in a ticked off mood. Actually this is desperation time for us because this little system here is basically our only hope, our only chance to get back where Ryan Savage belongs. You don't understand that you're not only stepping inside the lion's den where your chances of walking out is slim to none but you're stepping inside a lion's den with a man that has the physical capabilities to make all your aspirations be nothing more than a fleeting fantasy, but you're stepping inside of a lion's den with a DESPERATE man. And you know what Mexican Samurai, usually their is a negative connotation when it comes to the word desperate. But in this case it's more positive if anything because that feeling of desperation and hopelessness is a feeling that Ryan Savage hasn't felt in a very very long time. In fact that's the feeling that will drive him during his stay in battleground after battle after battle. The feeling he use to get when he was just a teenage boy getting into fist fights with anyone and everyone that wanted to test their mettle against him. The days where he were more cutthroat than he is now and he admits when he was teaming with Mr. DEDEDE he has grown accustomed in relying to have someone to have his back, he has grown accustomed of manipulating someone to do the dirty work for him. But since he no longer have that anymore, Ryan Savage is willing and able to get his hands bloodied once again! 

Mexican Samurai you should have picked a different opponent because it's YOU who made the fatal mistake in accepting Ryan Savage's challenge and Ryan Savage isn't just coming into this fight just for the money, he isn't coming into this fight just for the satisfactory of being the best. No, Ryan Savage is coming into Battleground to kill and you're going to see a side of Ryan Savage that made him a former Young Lions Cup Winner, Former New Breed Champion, Former Tag Team Champion and former PURE Champion. You're going to bare witness the monster that lurks behind his eyes and you're going to be TORN TO SHREDS! And as God as my witness as I put my hand over the Holy Bible and swear on my mother's GRAVE that your chances has went from slim to none, TO ABSOLUTE ZERO!!!!!! Mexican Samurai, I hope for your sake that your "heart" will be enough for you to survive because by the looks of things your heart might give out on you before you even lay a finger on Ryan Savage. You're going to learn that in this match it's much easier to say you're going to make an example out of someone than actually doing it because once the dust settles and smoke clears, Ryan Savage will be the one having your head in his hand while your body is laying to waste on the ground. And then, only then you will fucking finally realize that you're not as good as you though you are because fighting those guys on Showdown may be easy for you but when it comes to fighting someone on Voltage, well it's best to say that it's a different animal and Ryan Savage is going to prove that to you. So Samurai, I hope you have that heart that you're so proud of because Ryan Savage won't stop until your heart stops beating and ends you. So if anything Mexican Samurai, I'm giving you the option to be smart, and take the easy way out. I know you have a family you are providing for, I know you have someone that looks up to you. Hell you may have a certain someone in your life that you want to make proud and look at you in a different light. But you can't do that in a wheelchair or on crutches or in a hospital bed because when that bell rings you're basically throwing it all away. Trust me when I say this that Ryan Savage shows no mercy to the men that disrespects him. Battleground will mark as the reemergence of Ryan Savage because he will not stop until he seizes his destiny and that's becoming THE ANSWERS WORLD CHAMPION! I feel sorry for you Samurai, I really do because come Battleground, you're not going to know what awaits for you but remember, you brought this upon yourself. See you soon, my soon to be fallen warrior.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post March 6th 2016, 10:29 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Vixens Cup

Who the fuck is Sheridan Muller?

I know for a fact that she is not Aria Jaxon. Not even by a little bit. Hell, not even at all. While I’m waiting for Aria, my name is coming out of the lips of Vixens like Madison Kaline and now, Sheridan. Who is Sheridan? A woman that becomes butt hurt and emo when she didn’t beat Cailin Dillon for the Specialists Championship on Showdown a couple weeks back? A woman that blabbers on about “German Efficiency” more than a vegan blabbers about being vegan? A woman who is a lone wolf, yet confines on losers like Thomas Minns? Is that who Sheridan Muller is? If is it, then I nailed that right in the head. It is kind of hilarious that you see a couple Vixens calling me out rather than calling out another Vixen? Why not Cloud Matsuda? Why not Haruna Sakazaki? Why not even Cailin Dillon, who you couldn’t even beat? Why not Tarah Nova? She is probably one of the next best wrestlers other than me? Yet, you decide to pick on sweet Cameron Ella Ava. I get it! I totally get it, Sheridan. You want to go after the big dog. You want to go after the baddest bitch in EAW. You want to go after the biggest threat in this entire Vixens Cup because if you out speak me. If you outdo me in this tournament, it will make losers like you, Raven Lee, Alexis Diemos feel better and EVERYONE knows that winning the Vixens Cup could be that opportunity you need to challenge Cailin or Eris for their respected titles. I get that the stakes are high. I know I am the biggest threat in this tournament. Have you even realized for a second that not facing Vixens on a weekly basis could be a disadvantage for me? As you look at the match card for night one, do you realize that a potential future of the Vixens Division could be eliminated in the first night just to make losers like you and those other ones I’ve mentioned feel better? It might be a slap to the face of me, Aria, Tarah, but it will be the biggest slap to my face if you walk out with that Vixens Cup because it will prove my fact that this tournament is nothing, but a confidence booster for you losers and we do not need that in EAW.

Honestly, I can berate Madison all I want. That little bitch deserves someone like me to put her in her place. I mean, if Tarah, Aria and almost every Vixen in the Division has failed to put her in her place, it might as well be me that happens to be the one to put her in her place. In my defense, Madison had made accusations that I only won Vixen of the Year in a popularity contest. I took that accusation and corrected her because she seems to be someone that is not focused on me and only on herself. Then, she went to make fun of me losing the Interwire Championship, I responded by bring up her Vixens title reign. Still to this day, it makes me sick to see her name in the Vixens title history as her name has no business being in it. I wasn't bragging about my accomplishment; I was just making clarifications. I am many things, Sheridan. I am controversial, but I am not a hypocrite. I always back up my claims with facts and evidence. I am not Madison, who says horrible things to get a reaction out of her opponents. Sometimes, I like to piss off my opponents. I like to say things that get under their skins and it gets under their skins because it’s true. You and everyone else should take my words like gospel. Listen to every single word I say because when I say things, they become true. When I said that I would become Vixens Champion, I did become Vixens Champion. When I said that I was going to beat Jaywalker and become Hall of Fame Champion, I did beat Jay and become Hall of Fame Champion. When I said I was going to be Chuck Scene for a third time, guess what? I beat Chuck Scene for a third time. Just because you have no history for yourself to brag about, doesn’t mean that I am going to stop bringing up my history. Out of your stupid, “German Efficient” mind, you have a point: past accomplishments do not matter, but me winning is basically repeating history again. That is something that you need to understand and process in your mind because I’ve won things in the past and I will win things again because that is all I do and that is win—all the time.

Is this all supposed to be fun? The Vixens Cup is supposed to be competitive and serious. There is absolutely no way that you can turn this Vixens Cup and make it to a joke. I mean, it’s competitive in a way in which you can rally up your competition and motivate them into advancing the first round, so they want to step in the ring against that one person—that one person is me because I said it once and I will say it a million times, people have called me out because I am the biggest threat that this tournament has. I mean, Maddie, Sheridan and now Cloud Matsuda have already called me out? Gee why, am I not surprised? I guess, the competition hasn’t changed much over the last several months since I last step foot into a Vixens Division and two out of the three women were not even part of the Empress of Elite tournament that I basically should have won, but it seems like I can’t have my way and I just have to suck it up like I always do. Cloud Matsuda thinks that this is all cute. She pretends to be a teacher, when she’s not even good enough to teach someone how to face their fears. She is nothing more than someone, who has been given one opportunity after another for just being a good worker. Oh please, she wasn’t given a shot at the Vixens Championship because she was any good. The reason that Cloud got to face Eris LeCava was because she got lucky. Who did she have to face for the Beat the Clock Challenge? Serena Ji? Really? Honestly, you could have given her Tarah Nova or even Madison Kaline and she would be standing here today, never experiencing the feeling of how it feels to have had a shot at any Vixens Championship. The only thing Cloud is good is sleeping with any Vixen that decides to give her the slightest attention. I mean, she seems so focus on wondering what Vixen she’s going to climb up on rather than the Vixens Division. I find it quite adorable how delusional she is. Does she seriously think that Aria Jaxon has a chance at beating me? Honey, Aria Jaxon is not better than Cameron Ella Ava. Cameron Ella Ava is better than Aria Jaxon. Can you get that through your skull or am I going to force it into your skull with my laced boots?

You can waste my time telling everyone about your fantasy booking, but let’s get real. People’s predictions never come true because the unpredictable always finds a way of letting things happen. You can focus on your fantasy book because there is no way in hell that you’re even going to make it through round one because compared to Haruna, you just do come to par with the rest of us. So go ahead, pretend that you are part of the EAW Universe. Make your predictions, but never underestimate the Greatest Vixen of All Time. There are many things that I can do that will surprise everyone. How about I’ll be the teacher and you watch as the student as you…

Sit the fuck down and let the pro shine.
The Heart Break Boy
Post March 6th 2016, 7:04 pm by The Heart Break Boy
#Battleground

[[FLASHBACK SCENE: Tuesday, February 23rd, 2016]]

(EAW's backstage interviewer Eve is displays getting ready to speak with the Heart Break Boy for his up-coming match against ONI and Victor Maero. Eve stands there for a moment with arms folded and the microphone in her hand)

Eve: ..........................

(Eve sighs as there is still no sign of the Heart Break Boy)

Eve: ............... Where the heck is he?

(Eve continues to stand there for two more minutes)

Eve: This is just like our old relationship. He always forgets to come on time! Wow!

(Eve decides to throw the microphone then stomps it on the ground)

Eve: Grr!! He's still breaking hearts, I see! I guess that portion of his life never changes! I'm out of here! EAW doesn't pay me enough to be treated like this.

(Meanwhile HBB is shown in his locker-room alongside Pizza Boy and Barney, with about 40 empty pizza boxes on the table. HBB is holding his stomach as he grabs the "match-card" sheet which was slid under his door.)

HBB(He reads the paper): "Drake & Jones calls out Stand & Deliver" Great! I guess we have no match for this week. We can keep getting filled up on pizzas, boys!

(Barney and Pizza Boy get excited and yell out "YAY!" with pizza in their mouths)

[[APPROXIMATELY FIVE DAYS LATER]]

(Stand & Deliver are still shown in their locker-room getting stuffed on pizza. HBB checks on his sausage pizza box but it turns out empty. He begins to rage as he looks over at Barney and Pizza Boy)

HBB: #WHERESMYPIZZA?!

(They all begin laughing as EAW interviewer, Eve knocks on their door.)

Barney: WHO IS IT?!

HBB: It better be my pizza!

(HBB struggles to get up as he answers the door to see an enraged Eve, who slaps him and points a piece of paper in his face that shows he has a match scheduled for Battleground, tomorrow night.)

HBB: WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! I HAVE A MATCH ON #BACKGROUND! I MEAN #BATTLEGROUND!
PIZZA BOY! BARNEY! WE HAVE A MATCH SCHEDULED FOR TOMORROW?! WHAT ARE WE DOING GETTING FAT AND EATING PIZZA ALL DAY!

Barney: I thought you said you didn't have a match?

Pizza Boy: What an old fart... First he can't see that we have a match Monday night then he forgets that I am the Pizza Boy, I have all the sausage pizza in the world!

Barney: HBB, this doesn't show excellence whatsoever!

HBB: Hey! I'm still human, I make some mistakes! We can still compete! I'm the Golden Boy! And he's #NationalPizzaChampion!

Eve: I don't care! I'm just here to warn you that if you EVER! and I mean EVER! Miss another interview again, I'm going to make sure you regret it.

(Eve mean-mugs HBB as he stares at her in the face for a moment then bursts out laughing. Eve turns even more angry as she swiftly leaves the scene.)

Barney: So what are you guys doing to do?

HBB(Shrugs): Well can't do nothing now. (HBB looks into the camera) Maybe next time ONI and Victor.

#NOWGIMMEMYPIZZA!

(HBB slams the door as the scene turns to black)

[[CURRENT DAY]]

(The Heart Break Boy is shown standing with EAW interviewer; Eve)

Eve: Welcome ladies and gents, I am standing here right now with the Golden Boy, the Heart Break Boy! And for this week or should I say, tomorrow night! He will be teaming up with his partner Pizza Boy to take on former EAW Chairman, Zack Crash and his tag team partner, the so-ever talkative JJ Silva. HBB, your thoughts on this up-and-coming match?

HBB: I've honestly took a backseat this week for a little awhile to get some rest from my recent hurdles with guys such as Scott Oasis, Y2Impact, Brian and so on. I guess you can say that it's almost time for the Golden Boy to hang up the boots, which will happen very sooner than later. But this match will be worth it, to show Drake & Jones and the rest of the EAW Universe that the team of Stand and Deliver are amongst the best they have to offer. This is honestly my last push and I'm going to make it worth it. JJ Silva, I've heard him and Zack pretty much talk about how Pizza Boy is nothing without me or how I'm carrying the team or whatnot. What they don't' realize is that I didn't put this team together to make Pizza Boy better inside that ring. He was already talented but I was simply planted over his shoulders to guide his entire mindset, which he has held up completely. Now he is National Elite Champion and he did it without my help. Pizza Boy is the evidence of a rising star, who is destined to be a Hall of Famer. Unlike these haters that are surrounding him, wishing and hoping they have the type of guidance that he has. I can see and spot the jealousy and envy in their hearts because a man who spent half of his life delivering pizzas, is now delivering championship wins under his belt. He is smart, athletic and will take over EAW even after I'm gone. This world is his to take and I'm pretty sure there will be no stopping him. Not a Zack Crash. Not a JJ Silva. Not a Hexa-Gun.

Eve: So are you signaling retirement, HBB?

HBB: Yes, I am. I don't care how anybody takes it but these are the last days for the Heart Break Boy and they have been for a while now. It's the reason why I have desperately tried to triumph Brian Daniels for the title one last time. It looks like I will suddenly get another opportunity for another title and I will be sure to try and capitalize on it. Right now, I'm just balling all of my energy back up to begin this last run and chase for another championship. Drake & Jones, a very good team are standing in our way and if they're like their leaders of Hexa-Gun, this challenge will not be an easy one.

Eve: How will you react for what they did to you and Pizza Boy on Dynasty?

HBB: We will see. But most of the time when someone tries to a sneak attack, especially against the Heart Break Boy, justice will be served. They like to play by numbers which I have understood since being in a faction before. And I know how to play these games even on the other side because I'm also used to be jumped by Generation Genesis and TCS. With Pizza Boy by my side, this should be a breeze considering how much respect and chemistry we have inside that ring.

Eve: What message will you send to them with this match against JJ Silva and Zack Crash on Battleground?

HBB: Well if they come along ringside, I can guarantee that it won't be a pretty sight. We will have to send our message to them directly instead of subliminally. I hope they're ready because the team of Stand & Deliver are most certainly ready.

Eve: You heard it hear folks! The Golden Boy has spoken.

(Cameras fade to black)
Azumi Goto
Post March 6th 2016, 6:50 pm by Azumi Goto

Vixens Cup #4

Azumi is in her hotel room, preparing everything for the final appearances before the Vixens Cup. When suddenly there's a knock at her door.

Azumi: The door's open come in.

As the door opens we see Azumi's younger sister Sakuya Goto enter the hotel room.

Sakuya: Hey Azu, miss me.

Azumi goes over and hugs her sister.

Azumi: Thanks for coming on such short notice. My nervousness was getting out of control.

Sakuya: No problem, I mean for someone who's been talking a big game you sure look nervous.

Azumi: obviously, I mean look at me. My hair is losing color, most of my ring attire is back at my apartment but please tell me you brought what I requested.

Sakuya: Yeah it's with me in luggage bag.

Sakuya goes outside only to bring a pink luggage bag inside the hotel room. She places the luggage on top of Goto's bed and opens it up and pulls out a ring attire that's full of color, a red and gold traditional fan and, A colorful Japanese style jacket with Gold being the primary focus.

Sakuya: There you go, everything you ordered from The Miyazaki Shop. They send there good luck to you.

Azumi: Tell them I said thanks. By the way where are mom and dad?

Sakuya: They're going to be Thursday. So tell me what do you need to do for you?

Azumi: 1. My hair needs to get color, it's starting to lose its luster. (She starts counting finger for everything she says.) 2. Need you to come with me to a radio show appearance and finally I want you to meet Erica.

Sakuya: Your mentor?

Azumi: Yup, the one and only.

Scene transitions to Azumi and Sakuya in front of a mirror. Both ready for their appearance later on.

Sakuya: Alright, tell me has any guy come into your life since you joined EAW.

Azumi: Nope.

Sakuya: So tell me what's that girl name and don't worry I'll convince Mom and Dad.

Azumi: No one is in life.

Sakuya: Really career first mind. You can't wrestle forever.

Azumi turns around and looks at her sister.

Azumi: You ready, I can't be late for this.

Sakuya: Yeah, let's go.

Both of the Goto Sisters leave the hotel room.

-------------------------------------------------

Vin Diesel says all the time in his movie “Who needs friends when I have family”. With my family watching and cheering me on for this tournament, my chances have doubled or even tripled. Everyone there with me for every match of the tournament. I know I sound a little sappy and a little to emotional and that can probably screw me over but that's not going to happen. You see Cloud talked about it, what I have is not just confidence but the skills to prove it. To me, Silence is turning into a sparring partner because of the amount of times I've faced her. By the way Cloud, that girl you have playing me is Adorable but next time get pink hair instead of read hair.

When I see the right bracket, I see the ones who are the featured attraction in this division but the left is the underground side. The left bracket are the undrafted, the underdog, where the real tournament is happening and damn right I'm happy that's where I'm position at because no offense to Aria, Erica, Tarah but I'd rather want to be in the finals representing the underdog bracket then the featured attraction bracket.

I'm a Onna-bugeisha, a female warrior that existed during the feudal era. A warrior who's skill matches a Samurai. My wrestling is my Naginata, my bladed spear and I'm ready to strike anyone dare stop my ever growing kingdom. People say “Kings Never Die” but I'm The Queen Who Won't Die.

(Wanted to try a new style of promo writing).
Stephanie Matsuda
Post March 6th 2016, 5:54 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Vixens Cup Promo #3

"Confidence 101"

(The scene opens up with Serenity sitting in front of a fireplace smoking a fake pipe while dressed in a robe and ascor.)

Serenity: Welcome to Elite Theater. I'm your host, Serenity Hunter. No relation to EAW Elitist Kevin Hunter. Tonight's presentation is a world premiere. We are pleased to present to you a Cloud Matsuda classic, "Confidence 101".

Lauryn's voice: How is it a classic if this is new? 

Serenity: (glares) Don't make me come over there brat!!

Lauryn: (whines) Moooom!

(The scene switches to Cloud standing in a classroom in front of a class composed of sixteen elementary school girls each dressed as a Vixens Cup participant. Cloud herself is dressed an outfit reminiscent of Onegai Teacher.)

Cloud: (smiles) Good morning class!

Class: Good morning Ms. Matsuda!

(Cloud glares)

Class: Good morning Mrs. Dillon!

Cloud: There we go. Today's session is learning about the basics of confidence! Can anyone tell me what confidence is?

(A fair skinned goth with dark hair raised her hand)

Chibi-Tarah: (excited) The power to kick butt!?

Cloud: Close, but not quite. Confidence is the feeling or belief that one can rely on someone or something; firm trust.

(A girl in MMA gear raised her hand.)

Chibi-Angela: Like faith?

Cloud: (shrugs) You could say that.  People have different ways of obtaining confidence.

(Cloud turned on the projector, showing the Vixens Cup bracket)

Cloud: Today we are going to take a look at the bracket and explore whether or not each competitor has enough confidence to win the cup. Let us start from the top. Does Brody have what it takes?

(A girl in a "We're all a little crazy" shirt raises her hand)

Chibi-Brody: Hell yeah! 

Cloud: Language. 

Chibi-Brody: Uh...heck yeah?

Cloud: Good. Brody is fiesty, but her obsessive behavior will be her undoing. If she spent as much time training as she did trying to convince people she's some kind of super freak, she would be a dominant force in this division. Next up, Rey Shamez.

(A blonde dressed in blue and white attire raises her hand.)

Cloud: Yes?

Chibi-Rey: (big smile) Rey Shamez has the confidence to make it! She's wrestling royalty!

Cloud: Hmm. Rey is good, perhaps one of the most promising Vixens who arrived in the past few months. But sadly, her confidence is not hers alone. The downside to coming from a legacy is the assumption that your pedigree will take you far. You lack the hunger of other competitors because in some ways you're already fed. She'll be devoured in the semi-finals.

(Chibi-Rey whimpers)

Cloud: Next up- Azumi Goto.

(A red haired Japanese girl raises her hand.)

Chibi-Azumi: Azumi Goto is the Queen of Submission. Nobody will be able to escape her grasp!

Cloud: (thinks) Hmm...eh. maybe she'll make Silence tap. But, she'll lose to Rey. Why? Because as talented as she is, there's holes in her style. This is further supported by her alliance with Erica Ford. Why team with a subpar Vixen, especially someone who you're actually better than? That's illogical thinking if you ask me. Illogical thinking leads to illogical actions, and that is why she'll lose to Rwy Shamez IF Silence doesn't get to you first.

Chibi-Azumi: (glares) Shinde...

Cloud: (adjust glasses) Now can someone tell me what Raven Lee and Sheridan Müller have in common?

(A blonde girl wearing a 'MinnsTV' shirt eagerly raises her hand.)

Cloud: And no it's not German Efficiency.

Chibi-Sheridan: (looks down) D'aww...

(A Blasian girl wearing white and red attire raises her hand.)

Cloud: Cloud?

Chibi-Cloud: (evil grin) They both lost to Cloud Matsuda-sama!

Cloud: Good! Yes, they both lost to Cloud. The sad part is that they don't want to admit it and move on. Sheridan feels her loss was a fluke. She refuses to understand that a roll-up is just as an important move in wrestling as a German suplex to which by the way Cloud City is an evolution of what the Sherplex is capable of. To denounce the roll-up is to denounce advanced mat wrestling techniques. And to denounce that is to well...denounce German efficiency. Sheridan will get devoured in the second round.

(A punk rocker girl stands up)

Chibi-Raven: WHAT ABOUT ME!? WHAT ABOUT RAVEN!?

Cloud: Nevermore.

(Chibi-Raven runs out the classroom screaming.)

Cloud: Now we're going to skip Cloud and Haruna for now. Moving on to the right side of this bracket. Aria Jaxon and Cameron Ella Ava.

(A girl with oversized Kanye shades raises her hand.)

Chibi-Aria: Aria and Cloud for the finals!

(She and Chibi-Cloud give each other a high five.)

Cloud: Considering her track record and being placed on Team Cross, that is very much a possibility. Being that she not only has teamed with Cloud, but defeated her twice in tag matches, Aria Jaxon knows the tournament favorite inside and out. If they are to meet in the finals, it'll be a match the EAW universe will never forget.

(A dark haired girl in black attire crossed her arms)

Chibi-Cam: Pfft. Do you not know who she's going up against!? Cameron Ella freaking Ava! Former Vixens Champ, former Hall of Fame Champ, former Interw-

Cloud: Exactly.

Chibi-Cam: (blinks) Huh?

Cloud: That's exactly why Cam will lose to Aria. All that arrogance...all of that pomp and circumstance means nothing when you realize that for her to be a former champ, someone has to take a title away from you. This is a business where we live in the now. As of now, Aria Jaxon is better than Cam.

(A girl wearing a red jacket with a hood stood up)

Chibi-Maddie: Just like Madison is better thsn Cloud!

Cloud: Actually you're right. Despite Haruna's interference, Madison is better than Cloud...for the moment. But, it's too bad Cloud won't be able to avenge her loss...

Chibi-Maddie: Why not?

Cloud: Because Tarah Nova is going to kill Madison Kaline. And if Maddie somehow walks out of the death match, she's bound to lose to Aria Jaxon in the semi-finals.

(A blonde wearing a heavy amount of makeup raises her hand.)

Chibi-Veena: What about the others?

Cloud: They have yet to produce anything of value to consider themselves worthy of being a finalist for the cup. If anything, once again Madison gets a free ride to the end. The left side of the bracket will be a test to whoever makes it to the finals.

(The bell rings)

Cloud: That's the lunch bell! We'll take a break here.

(The girls get up from their seats and collect their things.)

Cloud: When you all come back, we'll discuss in detail the rivalry between Cloud Matsuda and Haruna Sakazaki.

(As the children leave, the camera pans in on Cloud who smiles and waves.)

Cloud: We'll be right back after these messages.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post March 6th 2016, 5:38 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
Spoiler:

God bless Landerson, you are truly the greatest of all time. This match on Battleground will be the biggest of my career and it is an honor and a privilege to be in the ring with you. I hope an ounce of your greatness rubs off on me, it will without a doubt be the crowning moment for me as a wrestler. If I manage to come away with the win against you, I will take that win to the bank. I only hope that you're willing to shake my hand before we engage in our duel. Much luv, much blessings.
showster26
Post March 6th 2016, 4:30 am by showster26
Battleground Promo #4

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Architecture-main

The scene opens outside Maewyn's  Irish Pub in York, Pennsylvania.  It here on this dark, and frigid night that we find super agent Johnny J, walking down the side walk approaching the establishment.  Johnny takes a moment outside (despite the near freezing tempeture) to double check the Text message he received from EAW's self-proclaimed Social Media Champion "Picture Perfect" Mark Michaels.

Me:
Mark Where are you? it's late, and its freezing out there.

Mark:
I'm downtown in some hole in the wall joint called Maewyns. 
 btw I still refuse to stay in that four star hell hole that you booked.

Me:
OK ,I get that you don't like it,
l stay there. wait for me, and we can talk about it
Mark:
Fine.

Johnny double checks the name awning before heading in.  The interior is nearly deserted, save for the bartender, a waitress, and Mark Michaels seated alone, at a table in the far rear corner.  

Johnny: "You okay there Mark?" 

He asks takes seat across from Michaels.

Michaels: "Well aside from the lousy hotel accommodations, the boring nightlife, and the fact that I'm stuck in this half horse town till Batlleground, I'm just peachy."

Michaels lifts a tall glass sitting in front of him, up to his lips.

Michaels: "The disappointing Tequila isn't help matters any."

Johnny: "Look Mark, I get that you wanted a better room, but just for tonight can we just try and appreciate the fact that we aren't going to turn to icicles tonight?"

Michaels: "Wow what a surprise, you want me to just settle for mediocrity, when you screw up the travel arrangements.  John, I'm fucking sick of settling.   I don't give a damn whether it's small things like hotels, or  limo service, or what have you.  I am thru with compromising, and meeting people halfway.  From now on, I'm not taking no for an answer."

Johnny: "Can I ask why Mark?  Why is it so important where you sleep?  or who's driving you, or any of the other bullshit?"

Michaels: "You want to know?  It's because I'm am the personification of greatness, and everything I do, every place I go, every item I buy, must be worthy of my high standards, lest the jealous haters of the world, spread misinformation, and convince the ignorant masses, that I am somehow less perfect.  And that is something I will not stand idly by, and allow to happen, not anymore."

Johnny: "Mark, I can appreciate you wanting to be more proactive about trying to get title matches, and a bigger role on Dynasty.  But don't you think you're getting a little carried away with..."

Michaels (interupting): "No, I don't think I'm getting carried away with anything!  The bottom line is that I refuse to carry myself the way that chumps like Donny Diamond, or any of those three jackasses I'm gonna face on Battleground, do!

I will never allow myself to be compared to a lousy, good for nothing, lazy, jackass like Terry Chambers.  The guy who gets one win against a total scrub, and somehow thinks that he's a big deal again.  Terry is a man who makes mountains out of mole hills whenever he manages to squeak past some bottom feeder.  Well Terry this week, you'll be having no such luck.  Because you are facing off against the very top of EAW.  The cream of the crop, the man whose amazing looks, and endless charisma, are matched only by his in ring talent!  So it's a good thing you don't even care about the prize money, because If there was anyone who isn't worthy of winning that bonus money, and taking a step towards championship gold, it's you buddy.  Like so many other before him, Terry has impossible task of beating Perfection, And like they always say, there's no such thing as better that Perfect.  I can guarantee that after I'm done wrestling circles around this guy, I'm going to leave him laid out, embarrassed, out classed, and staring up at the lights.  

But at least that's a better than what I'm gonna do to  Daniel Marshall.  That pathetic, Michaels envy suffering, hack, should be arrested for grand larceny, because every last shred of his attitude, and swagger, he stole it from me.  Hell, come this time next week, I wouldn't be surprised to find him trying to rip off my picture that catchphrase.  If ol' Danny boy thinks that I'm amused by his cheep, knock off, imitation of me, he'd better think again.  I'm going to kick his ass so hard, that the next asshole who tries to get famous by pretending to be me is going to feel it.  Once I'm done with him, he'll have no choice but to go back to doing personal appearances at swap meets, shaking hands with morons, and kissing their ugly babies, and what's better?  He'll have to do it all with a fucking smile on his face.

And that just leaves Rex.  You know something, I was surprised at his words from earlier.  It's rare that someone will put aside their own pettiness, and ego, and recognize my greatness.  I appreciate his words, I really do.   I just wish they wouldn't have come off like a half assed apology for running his mouth. You say I'm too focused on promoting my self as a brand?  Remind me again which one of us is so desperate for someone to remember him, he had his name stitched on to every article of clothing he own.  Oh and free tip, letters make you look fat.  Rex, it doesn't matter if you were pushing my buttons to try and test my mettle.  There's no way that I'm going to let you talk shit about me, and not beat the ever loving shit out of you.    But I'm a nice guy, and if you keep acting like a politician whose trying to brown nose his way to being vice president, I might just allow you to become T.J.'s new errand boy.

This Monday Night,  I am on my way towards Championship gold being wrapped around my waist.  It's only a matter of time because I am the Twitter Trendsetter, the Instagram Icon, the Hash Tag Hero to millions upon millions of followers!  All of whom recognize all of my talents, and know that I am the only man worthy of being called the Bastion of Battleground, the Brightest Burning star that EAW will ever know, and of course, the undisputed Social Media Champion!  and the first step in adding another title to my name, is walking over the three stooges I'm facing.  So those over hyped, under developed, loud mouth, jackasses better start Picturing THAT!"

Johnny: "Alright Mark, I understand, let me call us a cab."

Michaels nods his head yes, and Johnny immediately pulls out his phone.

WITH THAT THE VIDEO FADES TO BLACK. 
Terry Chambers
Post March 6th 2016, 3:34 am by Terry Chambers
BATTLEGROUND PROMO #2

"CHUMP CHANGE"

---The scene opens to Terry Chambers in the lobby of a hotel in Pennsylvania where the next Battleground show is and he is checking in and Terry Chambers is told his room isn't ready yet and he must wait for a bit so then he slams his fist on the desk and then turns around and notices the camera and he begins to speak---

Terry Chambers: And I am guessing you are here because EAW sent you to get my comments about what my opponents have recent said about me right? Well before you ask, yes I do know and I am aware and it's a good time I guess you caught because I have some time to kill because these imbociles don't know who I am and I have to wait for my room! Ok so first we got the guy who doesn't know anything....little Rexy. The guy calls me out on just rambling on in anger and I don't make any sense! That makes no sense because it's quite the opposite! You say you want me to want you to know me as a wrestling god and my response to that is...your damn fucking right! I am something even greater than a wrestling god and I don't know the right words to put it in! I am a wrestling god because day in and day out I go out and I bust my ass to be the best and I can do some breathtaking things in that ring for my size that you can't even create in a EAW video game! I guarantee you that I have the highest IQ about this business than you and everybody else on this planet! And no, where the hell did you ever get that I was "bragging" about accidentally killing somebody in the ring? What kind of human being would brag about something like that? No you clearly missed what I was trying to get across to your tic tac sized brain, I loved the business so much I took such a risk like a moonsault with my size I landed wrong and what did I do after that incident occured? I dusted myself off and I kept on going week in and week out and by the way he was probably one of the very last few guys I faced who had any wrestling talent which is a category that you don't belong in Rex! You are right on point because I don't respect anybody, and I don't care if your a 4 year old kid dying from cancer, yes I will go that far, I don't care about anybody and you wanna know why? Because caring about nobody but yourself will only get you good things in this business because your not being slowed down by making friends or getting in a romantic situation with somebody and I have done that ever since my first match when i was nine years old and I have succeeded everywhere I have been and nothing has ever slowed be down in the process and the only place I haven't succeeded minus my Young Lions Cup stint in is the big leagues here in Elite Answers Wrestling and that's what keeps drawing me back here cause it eats me alive every second I am shooting a scene! By the way buddy, I was telling you to google to watch videos of my matches and to give you some film to study at the same time realizing greatness within your eyes and you say most shit on the internet isn't authentic and another thing that came outta your mouth that made no sense because how can videos be not authentic? Was somebody wearing a Terry Chambers mask or something? I mean god he looks so much like me! And I really really believe that you are are performing for the cash because you pretty much prove it by the way you perform inside of the squared circle in some of the film I have watched of you!

---Terry Chambers sets his bag down and goes and buys a water from the vending machine then goes and sits down and begins talking into the camera again---

Terry Chambers: Next topic is Mark Michaels and like I said last time I spoke about him, he is trying to be a funny guy and I understand making jokes about careers and shit but now he jokes about my mother being a prostitute and shit? Well he can go ahead and make those jokes about my dad because I could care less if he went and died in a hole but my mother was working 2 different jobs trying to feed me so it's quite opposite what you said! And your damn right I don't care about this prize money because why the fuck would I need it like you? I have the #1 blockbuster movie coming out this summer and was the lead role and have worked with wrestling for my whole life so why the fuck would I want twenty thousand dollars? That shit is chump change to me! I said many times I don't wrestle for the damn cash cause cash ain't a problem unlike any other wrestler in this industry, I do it for the fucking passion of it which this sport really lacks! He goes on record to say the same fucking thing thing every other person I have faced in my career have said....he pretty much implied that I am a muscle, roid head! He isn't of course the only person to accuse me taking them and some ass actually sent cops to my house and they searched my house and guess what? They didn't find anything! My opinion of steroids is they cheat your body...why the fuck would anybody take them? It's called just hitting the gym and getting better day after day and Mark...instead of sitting out by poolsides, maybe you should try it sometime!

---Terry Chambers finishes his water in a couple of gulps then just throws it on the ground and kicks his feet up on the coffee table and then begins talking into the camera once again---

Terry Chambers: And lastly we have a poor excuse of a sport and just in general to the world of professional wrestling...Daniel Marshall! And I am not saying that to just be mean because it is the god's honest truth! Everything you say and do just makes me despise you more and more every time you open your mouth to speak! First he makes the joke of "Terry Crush" and all that type of shit and I will just go ahead and get the laugh out of the way haha so now that I got that out of the way let's get down to some more serious business shall we? This kid really is a disgrace isn't he? He is trying everything in his power desperately trying to get a pointless match from Battleground erased from the record books? Let me give you some veteran advice Daniel, you fucking take your loss like a man and you fucking move on and get better but what the fuck are you doing? Is that what you are doing instead of getting ready for this fatal 4 way match on Battleground this Monday? Because if you show up on Monday still thinking about that loss your going to get beat worse than you did last week and the only thing that can get worse than last week is ending your career and trust me I won't think twice about doing that! You keep going on and on about how you didn't want to win but yet you say you weren't focused? If you didn't want to win the damn match...why are you trying everything in your power to get the match reversed from the record books? God I thought I enjoyed breaking your nose last Monday night but it's gonna be great getting you paralyzed or ending your career and you wanna pin me to show last week was a fluke...fluke is a win where it came by luck or a cheap disqualification or countout win...I dominated you from start to finish...that's what you want to do...I want to show out to EAW management that I am their next box office draw like I already am in Hollywood and in the process show you and everybody else that this meathead can do things in this ring that the supposed greatest technical wrestler  in the world everyone loves...can't do!

---Terry Chambers is told his room is ready and he aggressively takes the key and the bell boy takes his bags and they go up the elevator as the camera fades to black---
kennydrake
Post March 6th 2016, 12:56 am by kennydrake
DRAKE FAMILY JET
En Route from PDX --> JFK
ETA - 6:45 am on SUNDAY

Kenny Drake sits alone on a private jet. He looks out the window, rain pattering against it. His cigarette is half ash. He stubs it out without looking and cracks his neck.

"A Second Rate version of JD Damon"...Jesus, that's low. Even for someone like you.

Snake in the grass piece of shit!

Remember what we talked about?

Fine. You handle it.

You REALLY think I want to be like you, JD.? Hell, ANYBODY can be you. You, sir, are nothing special in the FUCKING slightest, and that's what pisses me off the God Damn most! Are you THAT delusional? Are you really that far up your own ass?!

YOU, are what I could have been. A rich scumbag, taking up too much space in the world. For all the hype behind you, you're really nothing more than a stupid Millenial asswipe who jerks off in the mirror too much. I mean, sure, you beat me. A lot of people have and a lot of people will.

But you, you punk bitch, YOU walk around like you're a living God. You walk around like you're untouchable! WELL I'VE GOTTEN TO YOU BEFORE, JD, AND I SPILLED YOUR BLOOD! I PROVED BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A MAN, AND I WILL NEVER FEAR ANOTHER MAN!!

Kenny leans back and calms himself, taking a deep breath in through his nose and out through his mouth. He quickly produces another cigarette and lights it.

This Sunday, at Fighting Spirit II, I'm taking it all from you. Your gold, your perfect little shallow life...everything. I'm going to walk into that ring prepared for war, and WAR is what I will bring with me.

Viking blood runs through these veins, JD, and I am coming at you with the anger and brutality of a Norse landing party. Your blood will stain the canvas, and I will not stop until the ref raises my hand in victory...

or Police show up to drag me off.

Kenny chuckles, taking a slow drag off his cigarette.

What was it you are? "Intelligent, charismatic, athletic, and damn Good looking?"

Well, tomorrow night, a Shotgun knee kills 43% of your brain cells.

A superkick will break your jaw, leaving you unable to speak.

Repeated Landing Gear Stomps will sever your spine, making you a paraplegic.

And your looks? Well, I'm going to take my time carving you a new face. A more appropriate face for your personality. 

In other words, it's becoming a Pussy.

Well, yes...I hate that word.

What? Pussy?

Ugh.

Why?

It just reminds me of JD Damon.

OHHHH!! SHIT!

I know.

Lit his ass UP.

Thank you.

It IS the perfect descriptor word for you, though, JD. And before you say "You are what you eat" or something equally as douchey, if that were the case, you'd be a gigantic ball of placenta and your mother would be a collection LA Dock workers cocks.

See, anybody who claims that you aren't scared of me is a liar and an asshole. Just like you. You lock me up, drug me up, try everything in your power to take me out, and you STILL keep running your mouth like this is a game. You're sticking your neck out for me? The next time you stick your neck out for me, boy, I'm cutting your God damn head off and ending this charade you call a "career" and "life." Now, don't get me wrong. You ARE a talented son of a bitch, arentcha? But at the root of it all, you're still a Son of a Bitch. Which in large part ALSO makes you a bitch.

And tomorrow night, I will treat you accordingly.

Kenny pops the cigarette into his mouth and checks his watch.

We are approximately...

Son of a bitching time changes...

FIFTEEN hours from Fighting Spirit II. Fifteen hours from JD Damon versus Kenny Drake for the EAW Pure Championship.

Are you ready, JD?

Ask yourself, seriously, are you ready?

[color:6c7b=greenI have had nothing but time to think about this, Damon. I've had ONLY time to think of ways to beat you, ways to counter EVERYTHING you have. While you? You are constantly talking about how little I matter to you, how little you think of me.

Is that true, though? You went through an awful lot of effort to get rid of me after our last meeting...The only time your really say anything is when someone brings my name up.

And that's the most telling sign of them all, JD.

You can't get me out of your head.

Hell, I'm the Voice in YOUR head, aren't I?

I, the insignificant speck KENNY DRAKE, have become what drives your every move. Your newfound vicious streak. I have become that annoying voice laughing at you whenever you're alone, whenever you're in public, whenever you're fucking your hand. I'm that voice that won't shut up and that is driving you insane.

This Sunday, I'm going to put you out of your misery...

and I'm going to drive your skull into the mat over...and over...and over...and over...and over....

Until you don't hear me anymore.

You won't hear a voice.

You won't hear a ring bell.

You won't hear the announcer call my name.

You won't hear DRAKE RULES EVERYTHING AROUND ME...

You won't hear anything...

Ever.

Again.

Kenny smiles and checks his watch again.

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Tick.

BLACK

Tock.
-
Post March 6th 2016, 12:48 am by -
Battleground Promo# 3

Here we are with the exact same problem we’ve seemed to encounter all week long -- Pizza boy says very tough words, with very little substance. You talk as if you’re lucky to be where you are.. Luck isn’t something that this business dishes out and for the times that it does -- well needless to say, we’ll just call it the “Alex Anderson” effect. Your glory will be very short lived and drop the belt a mere title defence later with your great deal of incompetence. You’ve clearly proven to me that you’re as blind as they come.. It’s almost sad, really. You truly believe that you’re saying things with substance but in reality -- it’s that you’re too blind to see through all of the bullshit that surrounds you. I’ve dined with both peasants and kings and found that very few men know how to speak with substance, and still back it up. Both Pizza boy and HBB are not in those few -- in fact, they are full of crap. Crash and I, we speak with substance -- we back every ounce of it up as well. Sooner rather than later, the mass of EAW will place labels on what unravels before us after Battleground.. We will see who is placed on what level in the eyes of this company.. Kings, or peasants. Pizza boy is far too proud to admit he is incapable of carrying the weight of this company on his shoulders.. Which is why HBB is there to take weight on with him, only to take the footing away from Pizza Boy just as his reputation in his career shows. That’s the sad truth of how this very similar story goes even if no one wants to admit it. LC will be the first one to publically admit he was as naive as Pizza Boy on numerous occasions. The only difference here is LC was smart enough to begin steering clear of the toxic HBB posses. I actually heard you a few days ago say something about how I complain about what isn’t given to me.. I find that very funny actually. I was vilified and ostracized since day one, and because I have the balls to speak up and call guys like Sebastian Monroe on their bullshit I get crap from the rest of the locker room because they want to kiss Sebastian’s ass in order to hopefully get their shot “one day.” I’ll take a board head on and get what’s mine now because that’s what power is. I have no shame in admitting I want power! Accolades land you in the Hall Of Fame, kissing ass, holding hands with legends and one National Elite Championship doesn’t. Look at all of your credible accolades, Pizza boy.. Soul Survivor. That’s it! You’re National Elite Champion solely based off of HBB navigating you to the title. You beat a guy that goes by the name of Tig Kelly. One time National Elite Champion.. The same guy who lost to Carlos two nights after winning that title. The same guy who competed for a world title inside a chamber and couldn’t hang with the alleged big boys. The same guy who had very few title defences before you and you still count it as a “blessing.” You know, you’re actually so stupid -- I genuinely can’t wait to punch you in the face. The only thing is.. You aren’t comprehending just what kind of man I am.. I’m not a man you’ve encountered before.. I’m a very vicious kind man…

That’s right… JJ Silva has no problem stating things with confidence…

I am a very malicious man and in just a few days, I’m taking you out.

Heart won’t take you anywhere in this company, Pizza boy. What stings deep down to you is the fact that even if you have gold, even on my worst day, I’m still better than you. That gold has been tainted the second it landed in your possession and you recite these speeches of staying humble.. A champion is meant to carry the belt with confidence and a straight forward attitude and you can’t even do that right. You express your happiness of holding onto the title but have yet to shed any light of you being a true fighting champion. You’re already on the verge of being another Tig Kelly with the recent fall to a littler team of The Sanatorium. That title needs a savior, and it seems that maybe it’s time for Superman to get it stripped away from him.

That’s right Pizza Boy…

You’re Superman, and I am your Kryptonite.

You’re Batman and I am your Joker.

I will be Vlad The Impaler, Alexander The Great and Genghis Khan and lead my own personal crusade to take everything you’ve ever worked for away from you.

The wounds verbally have been cut deep inside of you in recent days by Crash and I, Pizza Boy.. Our hands are very subtle, but our actions is where the wounds will be stretched open. Everything that you preach at either of us is like you’re screaming in the mirror seeing just not realizing you’re only talking to yourself. Who are you trying to prove that you’re a humble competitor? Mr. Crash? Myself? EAW? Or Yourself. You have no idea what power can bring to one’s career and we will display what power is with spades.. The only thing is, the power we have as a unit on Battleground will only grow as time goes on. We proved on Dynasty that we are not a unit to take lightly.. And we put “The Ender” Tig Kelly down laying in his own failures. Omerta is a team that will completely obliterate Stand and Deliver. Our arsenal is completely unseen which automatically gives us the upper hand and you providing heat to yourself with your stupid reciting of the same speech is only placing us in a perfect position to make an example out of you. In just a few days.. The official power of Omerta will be unveiled and you can relay our message to the rest of EAW while you’re at it.  
J-Dynasty 2?
Post March 5th 2016, 11:59 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Politics 101 with Tiberius Jones.

Tiberius Jones appears on a podium with a suit and tie.

Always look the part, make sure they know you’re a professional. Also if you’re a minority don’t forget that identity politics has been on the rise since 2014, milk it for all that it is worth.

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 1WL2YBF

TJ: As a black man I feel that most rules are made so that rich white people can incarcerate our people rather than fix our communities, much like HRDO and Ashten Cross installed a war on extreme to punish the roster instead of fixing it from within.

Tiberius Jones looks at his watch and nods his head.

Rule two, always take advantage so that your enemies cannot adequately respond to your mud slinging.

Children alongside their parents walk onto the stage.

Third, use child puppets, no one can refute or attack children. Promote family values.

Kid 1: When I grow up I want to wrestle in the same environments my heroes Kawajai, John Alloy, Extreme Enigma and Sabina. But doo doo heads say that I can’t because they want to change my favourite place into elite only participants.

Kid 2: I want a brighter EAW where the members of Hexa prepare for our future!

TJ: And though these kids may not know it, they’ll be defended by what comes after Hexa just like parents have protected their young ones thanks to the second amendment since the founding of America!

The children walk away and Tiberius focuses on the flat-screen behind him as pictures start being put on.

Rule 4, discredit the moral standing, family values and credibility of those who oppose you.

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 DIuUZIl

TJ: Would you want a woman like this to have something to do with the future of yourself and your children?

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 GiphyHow about a man like this? What kind of narcotics is he on?

TJ: And then there’s the one who bullies children

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Tumblr_nvw2k9aWLN1sj4xr4o2_500 Disgraceful.

But worse is their de facto team leader, caught in an interview from 2008 with Alex Anderson’s older brother at his side. I'm not saying he is a racist terrorist sympathizer, but I'm letting you decide.

Jones shakes his head in disgust and turns the images into a more compelling view.

Rule 5, promote the credibility of your political allies.

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 Melina-2011-melina-perez-23193274-454-483

While the women of our adversaries are repulsive harpies, the women of Hexa-gun are cultured and one with nature.

EAW Promoz! - Page 30 2830153742_small_1

They give back to the community of fans.

And our co leader is one of the most staunchest supporters of aiding the less fortunate inside of our company.
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 OMPP2N9
Look at Y2Impact interacting with his biggest fan, Ben Catterson.

And my best friend Drake, well he’s just got a heart of gold folks.
EAW Promoz! - Page 30 XuMGSfk

Crowd boos as Tiberius Jones smile fades in confusion, and he turns around to be shocked by what he’s seeing.

TJ: What the hell Drake!

Drake Jaegar storms onto the stage.

Drake: What? That’s the best thing I had with all that kid crap and stuff you asked. If you didn’t like it, you should of checked and removed it before making this.

TJ: I didn’t have time, that’s why I did this whole political video in the first place!

Drake: Well excuse me!

TJ: Whatever. Anyways watch us save extreme tomorrow night, fight those sexist elitebros until the end! FeeltheExtreme2016! Make EAW extreme again!

The commercial fades to the EAW logo on a flag waving as the view.

TJ: I’m Tiberius Jones, and I approve this message.

End.
Aria Jaxon
Post March 5th 2016, 11:57 pm by Aria Jaxon
BAD INTENTIONS -- NEW YORK, NEW YORK.
(Fighting Spirit II)

Time is winding down. Fighting Spirit II is staring the opposing forces of Team Cross and Hexa-Gun in the faces, and it seems absolutely no one is running from the chaotic battle on the horizon. Truth be told, I can’t wait. Hexa-Gun thinks we’re shaking in our boots and doing anything to stave off time, but they got the game fucked up. That’s what all their delusions are based on: that they’re just so high and mighty that no one else would dare come within arm’s reach. Not only are we crossing their path, we drew a line in the sand and dared those bitches to cross it.

Hexa-Gun is nothing more than a grown-up version of the asshole kids in middle school that preyed on the insecurities of others, pouncing whenever they caught even the slightest whiff of fear. And maybe, when it comes to lesser people, fear and insecurity is plastered across their faces at the idea of having to go toe-to-toe with the worst thing to ever happen to this company, but that’s not the case with us. We have nothing to fear. Hexa-Gun aren’t the gods walking amongst men they think they are. They’re mortals. They bleed and sweat just like the rest of us. They have a pain threshold, just like the rest of us. And, like everyone else, they are capable of eating losses -- and we got the tape to back that one up. Never, ever will you hear them own up to that, because if they do, everything crumbles for them. If they own up to their imperfections and shortcomings, the whole egocentric foundation on which the House of Hexa-Gun is built will crumble. Though to be fair, it’s about to crumble anyway, courtesy of a wrecking crew called Team Cross. We’re bulldozing right through the happy home you’ve all built for yourselves. We’re demolishing it, from the chimney down to the foundation. It’s not as though you’ll make it easy for us, however. You’ll give everything of yourselves to protect what you think is yours. You’ll fight us off with absolutely all that you have, and then...the future we said was coming, and your worst nightmare all come to pass at once: Hexa-Gun loses.

The insecurities that are surely eating away at Eris from the inside out, that voice in the back of her head telling her that the end is near for Hexa-Gun...well, Team Cross is the physical manifestation of all that. The doubts that have lingered on your head ever since Cailin broke your will, made you submit, and left you in a humbled heap on worldwide television are still there, I know they are. I used to think you teetered on the brink between insanity and sanity, but uh, I’d say that as of late, gravity got the better of you. You’re not teetering anymore; you’ve fallen over the edge. You feel as if your attachment to Hexa-Gun is the one thing kicking off one hell of a downward spiral for you, and I got news for you, Eris dear -- after Sunday, you won’t even have that anymore. Sure, you might still find a comfortable place as HBG’s personal assistant and hypewoman. You might very well still jump when she says how high and worship the ground she walks on, but Hexa-Gun will no longer be a unit. That woman who won the Vixens title of her own accord? The one who was a force to be reckoned with during Empress of Elite? She’s dead, and worse yet, she’s using a fucked up pseudo family as her safety net. And when you start free-falling after Fighting Spirit II? They won’t be there to catch you anymore.

This is the thing, HBG: I don’t fucking take orders from you. All your warnings of what will happen to me if I don’t “mind my business”, all your promises that I’ll be made to pay for crossing Hexa-Gun’s path...they don’t mean shit to me. See, when a cancer like Hexa-Gun is running rampant in the company I work for, your affairs become my damn business. Matter of fact, they become the business of every person on EAW’s payroll. It’s all a matter of when people come to a consensus and say they’ve had enough, and better yet, it’s a matter of whenever a group of people steps up to the plate and says they’re finally gonna shut your mouths.

This is that time.

It’s hilarious that you expect me to be put off by the fact that you’re trying to say I fucked up and jumped into the deep end of the pool? Nah. I can swim just fine. Matter of fact, I knew exactly what I was getting into before I even jumped off the high dive. You repeatedly trying to drill it into my head that I’m no match for you -- or rather, that Team Cross is no match for Hexa-Gun -- it’s getting you nowhere. If you and your friends ever took a second to realize what you’re up against and did the smart thing by acknowledging the threat that we present, then you’d start to sweat, and there’d be no way for them to explain that away. Your self-assured bullshit is just repeating itself on a pre-taped loop, as far as I’m concerned. If anyone’s predestined to drown here, it’s you and your teammates. The water’s already up to your necks. We’ve got no problem holding your heads underwater until you stop kicking.

Drake, don’t try and fucking lecture me about who I hang out with when your best friends are tyrants with superiority complexes, alright? Anything I have going on with Aren is none of your business. In any case, I expected you to bring up my ex, because you’re painfully unoriginal. He and I didn’t knock you and Tiberius off at Road to Redemption, and I guess that taught me a valuable lesson about the kind of company I have to keep. Carrying around two hundred and seventy pounds of dead weight is exhausting. Again, though, it made me think twice about the kind of people I let myself get close to. You’re looking at the wrong associates of mine, sweetheart. Focus less on who I’m sending heart eyes emojis to and more on who I’m walking into battle with. This won’t be a rehash of the last time you and I met on FPV because I’ve been a lot smarter about who I chose to link up with. I’ve got much better backup this time around. There’s no sheisty piece of shit love interest of mine in the corner. There’s a team of people shoulder to shoulder with me who share the common desire to see Hexa-Gun scrubbed from existence. So please, be stupid enough to assume that history is about to repeat itself, at least where I’m concerned. Try and knock me out this time. You’ll be real caught off guard when four people jump in to beat the shit outta you.

Look at Y2Impact, basically christening himself as the White Knight of Extreme, labeling Team Cross as “oppressors”, rather than calling us what we really are: the troops on the front lines trying to keep you and your power-hungry inner circle from putting your totalitarian regime in place. There’s no way that you and your girlfriend can spin any of this to make your motives seem any more pure or noble. You are not the good guys. You are not the heroes. You’re the self-righteous villains, threatened by the rise of anyone you think my even steal your spotlight. You’re trying to keep everyone else under your heel and under your thumb at all times, because opinions and actions that differ from yours are your worst nightmare. Oh, and if it’s one thing Team Cross specializes in, it’s bringing Hexa-Gun’s nightmares to life. Where are the ugly sweaters and fedoras when we need them? It’s like a team full of Freddy Kruegers are coming your way.

There’s no Stockholm Syndrome here. You think we’ve grown to love our “captors”? No. EAW might not be perfect (it’s not as though any company would be), but that’s not exactly off-putting. The real hostage situation would come into play on the off-chance you and your friends actually found your way into power. Extreme never died out completely. It’s what this company was built on, and so it’ll never vanish. The goal of Team Cross isn’t to get rid of what made EAW special. It’s to keep Hexa-Gun from putting its own sick spin on it and using “extreme” as a fancy way to dress up the horrible intentions they had for anyone who even dared to challenge them.

Hexa-Gun will have you believe we’re the executioners of extreme, the people who look to get rid of EAW’s entire blood-stained-yet-illustrious history. We’d never kill what made this place great. We’re only walking into Fighting Spirit II with intentions of lowering Hexa-Gun’s collective casket into the ground, and there’s nothing that can be done to stop us.
Eclipse Diemos
Post March 5th 2016, 11:48 pm by Eclipse Diemos
Ghost River

He will go down, he will drown drown deeper down. The river wild will take your only child. He will go down he will drown drown deeper down. The mills grind slow in a riverbed ghost town.”

Jocelyn lets out a soft grunt of air as she slams her fist into the punching bag, she follows it up with two more heavy handed strikes before ducking low and spin kicking it, leaping up and twisting to slam the heel of her foot into the leather. Since her older brother had joined EAW she had become obsessed with watching him fight, to the point that she could be considered a fan of the entire sport. She had begun training, in the hopes that when she reached the age that she could, she would eventually join EAW herself, as a member of the esteemed Vixens division (she would never tell Eclipse but she secretly wanted to be trained by HBG, a member of Hexagun that had become a true thorn in the side of Eclipse) and would go on to make a name for herself around the world as a fighter. She slammed her forearm into the punching bag, wincing and rubbing it gently before feeling the hand of Eclipse gently on her shoulder. He kissed her forehead, before moving past the punching bag allowing her to continue training as his eyes trace the wall.

“Tomorrow, the two demons lock horns. We gaze into the madness of the years to come, and aim to make a future for ourselves. For me, the future will mean a member of my family will come home to join our ranks. To fight, not for the sake of fighting, but because he has a purpose now. A reason to continue on in the face of adversity. I seek that for him, I seek for him to find this place...to find a reason for his own triumph. If he can’t find it alone...than the direction must be beaten into him. He must earn the respect that I have given him. One way or the other he will learn what it means to be a part of the family. An older brother in the darkness. A darkness that he feels I squander. A darkness he believes he rules. He steps into the ring against the Outcast King. The man who, above all others, understands the roiling sea of darkness. Born in it. Molded by it. Shaped into being due to it. That is who I am. A being made of flesh and blood...who will bleed in that ring. I’m willing to put my body on the line, because I have done it for years...I did it before I was in EAW, in a small company that the people in the state of New York know well. RUW. Rage. Unleashed. Wrestling. That’s where I began...and they know of the blood I have spilled in the ring. Erebos...you are no Zeus to me. You are not a god to me. You are my opponent, and I will make you bleed because that is my purpose. That is my desire. I will end you, at Fighting Spirit...and bring you to life in the family that you deserve. Embrace it. Embrace the darkness once more.”

Eclipse offers his hands to the sky as the sound of Jocelyn striking the punching bag continues to echo, until the camera completely fades away.
Venom
Post March 5th 2016, 10:46 pm by Venom
(A large, dimly lit room is displayed. Several torches hang on the wall through the room and remain the only source of light. In varying area of the rooms, different types of statures are displayed. Towards the center of the room stand three prominent statues. In front of them stands Erebos with Nightmare on his shoulders. He examines the three different statues. That stand in a triangular formation. Each are labeled. The center one read's "Zeus". The one to the left reads "Hades". The one to the right reads "Poseidon". Erebos walks and examines each one carefully before moving on. He then steps back to the center of the statues.)

Sometimes whispers and legends of the most powerful and fearsome beings fade into nothingness as they are swept away in the wind.Why are the the likes of the beings of creation so scarce in the worlds most prominent mythology? Those who are most powerful and feared are almost completely absent from the mythology that haw spawned numerous stories and legends that are common knowledge in this modern day world of ours. It seems my kind seemingly vanished back into the deepest depths of their respective domains, until I emerged into this world from a long, undisturbed slumber. With my arrival, do you know what I must do to reinstate my authority and prominence into mythology and legends that the Primordial God of Darkness is feature so little in? By starting here and now and writing a new mythology where darkness conquered and swept over the world once again.

(Erebos looks at Nightmare as the crow flies to the statues of Zeus. Erebos walks up to the statue and begins to speak.)

Erebos: Zeus was the labeled as the king of the gods after he his success in overthrowing his father, Cronus, king of the titans. Zeus is perhaps the most renowned god from Greek mythology. Eclipse, do you know why this is? Zeus aspired to overthrow his father and to establish a new rule over his kind. You seek to do a similar thing, Eclipse. You are as well on your way to becoming the Outcast King of EAW. You've been succeeding at every corner. But even the likes of the almighty God of the Sky himself had those that brought forth the dawn of fear in his heart. Zeus feared the likes of Nyx, another being of creation. If an individual who had earned the title of King of the Gods can fear another, then why can't a mortal such as yourself do the same? Would it be logical to assume that Zeus also feared the other primordial gods? My kind, in my eyes, are the most feared. So feared that the reason we were so featured in mythology was that our power would leave those who passed it down be too frightened to do so. Eclipse, while you drown in darkness, you remain unaware of your ability to control it. Darkness is my domain. It's my creation. I will pull you out of its depths and then you are no longer submerged with in it, you too will come to fear an individual more powerful than a king.

(Nightmare flies of the statue of Zeus and onto the statue of Hades. Erebos walks to the statue as Nightmare then flies to the statue of Poseidon. Erebos walks to the statue as well before extending his arm as Nightmare jumps back to his shoulder. Erebos then returns to the center of the statures as he speak once again.)

Erebos: Hades, the God of the Underworld and Poseidon, the God of the Sea. Next to their brother they ruled the world. They brought their oppositions to their knees. Hades ruled over the dead and Poseidon shook the Earth itself leading to him being dubbed "The Earth Shaker". They claimed their domains from others. They claimed the Underworld and the Sea from the titans who ruled before them., just as Zeus did with the sky. Before that they were nothing but morsels that d welled in the stomach of their father. They had been subjected to being inside of their father for eternity. Being immortal, not even death could bring them peace. But they didn't succumb to their harrowing fate. Yet they rose from the pit of despair and rose to power. I have done the same. You had placed me in a predicament that nearly made me give up all hope, then I emerged and soon I will do just as they did, and rule over EAW through darkness. Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades all stole and gained their domains through force... but darkness has been since since creation. In the moment Nyx and I were born, the world entered its first nightfall and got it's first taste of darkness and it's time for history to repeat itself. Eclipse, while you bleed and become deprived of darkness, you will realize that I don't simply bleed, I bleed as every other god does. Th golden ichor of a god will simply drip onto your lifeless carcass only for your blood to taint it just as you have tainted the concept of darkness.

(Erebos turns away form the statues as the torches in the room begin to go out. Only the one closest to Erebos remains lit.)

With nightfall, darkness claims the sky, Zeus domain as it's own. It the deepest depths of the oceans where Poseidon resides, darkness dances where the suns rays fail to reach. In the underworld where Hades is king, the name Erebus and Erebos is used to describe the dark realm in between light and death where the dead pass into the afterlife. Darkness is every where, Eclipse. I am everywhere. Darkness resides in even the domains of some of the most powerful begins in existence. Eclipse, you have proven to me that you're nothing more than a mortal who aspires to become a god. As you try to claim my domain as your own and become a god yourself, I will battle you even until we reach the depths of Tatarus itself to ensure that doesn't happen. You're crown will soon become a symbol of the darkness that I rule, and you will be just another lost soul that has been subjected to eternal torture in a place worse than hell... Tartarus. A place where even other gods such as myself reside. The place where you and your brothers will realize you were living a fools dream by challenging a god.

(The last torch goes out as darkness descends upon the room.)

Darkness is just over the horizon.

(Nightmare squawks as everything goes quite. The footsteps of Erebos can be heard growing quieter in the distance until they can no longer be heard.)

(The Camera fades to black.)
Angel.
Post March 5th 2016, 10:38 pm by Angel.
(Nick Angel is shown in the Park Hyatt New York Hotel, looking focused but shown signs of sweating as he came back from his final training session for Fighting Spirit II. Nick pans towards the camera as he holds a special session for his upcoming speech.)

Nick: Good evening everyone. I must say that within this past this week alone, we have seen some rather extraordinary things that make 2016 a year of historical events. Within this week, we have seen unlikely events turn players into rather formidable candidates. As an example? Donald Trump. A lot of people thought he was going to be a longshot for the presidential race and that his campaign was merely for publicity reasons. Now? Donald Trump looks like the very likable candidate to represent the Republican Party mainly because the Republican Party breaks off into two factions, one of which are all about the corporate establishment. The other faction is people that are fed up with the government but whose views are rather calling for a more authoritarian government. Stop me when you heard of this narrative, namely for Elite Answers Wrestling! We simply do not know which sides are actually better for the common man. We have also seen that in professional sports, perhaps that the likes of sides that have been dominant for the years such as Chelsea and Manchester United can actually take a backseat and see teams that are the epitome of what the “underdog story” actually comes true in today’s age. Namely, we have seen a side of Leicester City who was two years ago competing in the second tier of English football are now taking a huge step of becoming almost the English Premier League champions. What the side of Leicester City has shown that as long as you have a template and take advantage of competition that does not even want the prize? You seize the moment. And lastly, I have seen that with hard work? It could pay off in the long run. With putting in the extra dedication when you could’ve to walk away when the tough gets going knowing that you should’ve won when you’re battling for an accolade. That last example I speak of is a tribute to Leonardo DiCaprio as for the first time: he was awarded as the best actor for his role in the Revenant. Now, how does all of this transition to my situation in EAW? When I speak of Trump, I speak of choosing two lesser of evils. When I speak of who many labels as the “anti-christ”, I speak of people being torn into two factions when there is an alternative solution for the greater good as I will do in the near future in regards to people being torn on choosing the Hexa-gun or the incompetent reign of Ashten Cross. When I speak of Leicester City, I speak of what it is like to actually take advantage of competition that does not want to even be in this match as I have seen from my opponents for my match tomorrow night and actually relate to what it is like to be doubted because I have nothing to work with. I know what it is like to be underestimated because people doubt my pedigree, my accolades and even my talent but like the side that Leicester has shown? I will one day, be there among the top dog of EAW. And namely, when I talk about Leonardo DiCaprio as a man who could’ve thrown in the towel after going through heartbreaking losses? I relate to the man as I do think that he is the example of putting in performances after performances of greatness even when many has told him that he cannot overcome the odds. Like, Leonardo? I have the aspirations of overcoming the odds stacked against me when it comes to being doubted despite the fact that I know that I am great. With all of the three events outside that I have mentioned, it is rather relatable as to what I am going to confront tomorrow night: a match that could define what year I will have in 2016.

And when I speak of guys that quite frankly do not care about this match? I am talking about the likes of Hamua Koe who is a participant in this match but has not shown any pulse of addressing tomorrow’s match. It is one thing to go against competition that is not exactly inspirational, namely basically all of my opponents in this Open Fight Gauntlet. But you, Hamau Koe, are a waste of space for guys that actually give a shit about how this business is run. You are a waste of space for the technicians that are responsible for the arena to hear out your theme song along with all the pyrotechnics that are representing in the name of Hamua Koe! You’re also a waste of space for individuals like me who are putting their heart and soul to give out any kind of considerations for an individual like you. It is bad enough that an individual like you makes it to the top tier promotion of professional wrestling, yet it is worse that you didn’t even put in the effort to address what could be a life-defining match that could jumpstart one’s career. It is too bad that you and I do not share the same views about how important this match is but I suppose considering you do not care too much about this match, why even care about your career when you are busy filling employment forms in McDonald’s when you could’ve made the effort to even be in EAW? But hey, that is your choice. My choice is to take advantage of competition that does not simply want this prize and like the first place side of Leicester City? I will cruise my way to victory simply because guys like you don’t even give a damn about this match. Not that I am complaining by any stretch of the imagination as I will be awarded a gift by an incompetent general manager. A gift towards greatness as someone like you will be too busy contemplating about “Man, imagine if I actually care about my match at Fighting Spirit” while being the manager of McDonald’s!

Quite frankly? There is another person that isn't passionate, someone that is the epitome of “common knowledge”. I am talking about someone that state the obvious of what is at stakes for Fighting Spirit, yet you feel underwhelmed of their message, thinking “That is it?” after his speech. That man? It is namely Ryan Young. You speak as to how I am the favorite of this match and how Phoenix will likely to counter ONI if the opportunity ever arises. But I am here wondering, so what am I the favorite? So what if I am the one that holds the most accolades out of all the participants I am going against combined? So what if I am the man to beat? What does that make you huh Ryan? A man who is only here because Ashten Cross couldn’t find any other match to put you in order to fill the card? Because at the end of the day, you have not shown anything that a true Elitist requires in order to attain greatness: determination. The lack of determination is rather, appalling when it comes to participants like you Ryan Young. When you signed up for the pinnacle of professional wrestling, is what you really want to do? State the obvious of who’s the favorite without telling your own story as to why you actually put in the effort of this match? It is rather unfortunate that I have to address this to you, however, when I rejoined EAW? All I ever thought about was rejoining arguably the pinnacle of professional wrestling because it hosted one of the best professionals that you can ever encounter. All I ever thought was what it is like to tell a story of going through the obstacles but knowing that with hard work and dedication? Your message will be picked up by guys who have seen your struggles and want to go through challenging times with you in order to relish the awaiting triumphs. And right now Ryan, I am rather confused as to what your message is going to this match. Not that I am rather worried considering it seems like you’re a Mr. Know It All who doesn’t have it all to take the next step to achieving greatness for tomorrow night. 

Next man to address is someone who thinks that he is complimented by comparing him to legends that I have confronted in last year’s Pain for Pride. He would like to be thinking that he is in the same stratosphere in regards to the very legends I have confronted in Pain for Pride but only in one thing: of being arrogant by underestimating my very true nature and not giving the Silent Assassin rather the focal point of his attention. That man? Lucas Johnson I mean it is rather bad enough that I have to compare you to the very legends I have confronted at Pain for Pride considering they were narcissistic enough to actually neglect me in the prelude to Pain for Pride. They have not given me a single mention as to what I bring to the table just like you are in regards of what I bring to the table for this match in regards to skill-set. In terms of just being plain out narcissistic and being oblivious to what someone’s worth? You are a whole lot like the Mercenaries. Unfortunately, Lucas, that is where the comparisons end. Your narcissistic approach in regards to me for this upcoming match is rather something that is foolish. You have not had the audacity to bring up one aspect as to why you can beat me in a one on one situation. You haven’t had the balls to even say anything that will give me any extra motivation aside from saying that I have been stuck in this division for far too long. Maybe you’re right Lucas as you are taking this narcissistic approach. Maybe that you’re right in the sense that I do not need to be in whatever division that contains the likes of you while I elevate one step closer to the main eventer picture while the likes of you are wondering as to if you even belong in EAW. And maybe, just maybe? My time is up. Only in the aspect of going against competition, that doesn't belong in the same conversation as “elite” with a win over the likes of you.

Enough about guys that are not players of this Open Fight Gauntlet. Let’s talk about guys that could be threats to me for the Open Fight Gauntlet match starting with the very man talks a good talk but at the end of the day? He just can’t walk the walk when the circumstances are going to be magnified. Namely Phoenix, you have provided a rather plausible case when we talk about our previous encounter in the eyes of the public. Yet, you still haven’t avoided the question I present to you which is namely that what if I did not have an incompetent partner beside me that shouldn’t even help me to begin with? What if I didn’t have an incompetent partner that decides to strike whenever I was about to FINISH the match, namely against you Phoenix? And to show how incompetent my partner is, namely Troy Archello? He was supposed to be in this match but ultimately? He is going to be in the unemployment line. Now, in regards to you and I for tomorrow night Phoenix, I am willing to concede that perhaps you were in the right place at the right time. I am willing to concede that in comparisons to the uninspiring participants that I have addressed tonight? You actually might have a decent career. But the concessions are going to stop there Phoenix. You might have defeated me in a meaningless Voltage match via the help of an incompetent partner but I won’t lose any sleep of that. Because at the end of the day Phoenix? I do not hold any kind of special grudge towards you and view our potential encounter as a revenge type. Why should I hold a grudge towards someone that shows no signs of being special? Why should I hold a grudge towards someone who hasn’t shown the class or pedigree to beat me in a one on one situation with no help from anyone and hasn’t shown the sign of putting in a big-time performance when the big stage comes calling? I shouldn’t. I shouldn’t because I know that when a big stage like Fighting Spirit comes calling for a big time performer? It doesn’t matter about the volume of victories and losses that you have attained. It is rather the magnitude of wins that you get is what defines your career and when the magnitudes are higher Phoenix? I will showcase why I am a lot like your name when the Phoenix is reborn in a magnificent event.

Despite being the very favorite to walk out as the winner for tomorrow night, I think someone has not pay attention as to what my career has become. I think someone has not seen the downturn of what the path has taken and I am rather surprised of supposedly one of the bigger threats to attaining greatness: Beretta. Beretta, I am glad that you have done your homework in regards to that I have attained more championships than all of my opposing participants combined. I am glad that you recognized of the pedigree that I have right now and with that said? I am rather glad of going against someone that isn’t exactly oblivious. Keyword: exactly. As much of facts as you have gathered in regards to my accolades, your concluding statement is exactly bullshit in regards that I have “everything to lose”. Just because I have more accolades than all of you third-tier participants combined does not mean I have everything to lose. Just because I am the most prestigious name that is participating in this match does not exactly mean I have the most at stakes. Just because I have the pedigree, the accolades and prestige all behind the name “Nick Angel” does not mean I have everything to lose. In case you have not pay attention to my career recently? My career has been rather recently a disappointment due to incompetent partners, incompetent booking to serve as a barrier to the corporate establishment that I have been fighting after my heartbreak at Pain for Pride. I have not been awarded any opportunity aside from the very match that I earned by going against Devan Dubian for the Answers World Championship after winning my match at Shock Value as I was drafted to Voltage. I have never been awarded an opportunity for the merely New Breed Championship at all due to Clark Duncan being the selfish, narcissistic idiot he is in regards to himself and evaluating talent as the participants that are going against me. Instead Beretta? The real story is that I have been opening Voltage against competition that are hardly inspiring. The real story is that I have been going against guys that are literal newcomers. The real story is that I have to fight with guys that were full of promises ever since I came back to EAW, but ultimately? I was delusion to think that aligning myself with partners would actually boost my prestige when it took away time I need to establish myself as the man instill fear. I used to be the damn man that instills terrorism whenever my opponents did confronted me. I used to be the damn man that was winning matches against legends such as Mr. DEDEDE, Tyler Parker. I used to be the damn man that was walking the parade in representation of EAW but you wouldn’t know that, Beretta. You wouldn’t know what it is like to walk in a parade that a lot of people used to cherish you and now? People don’t have an opinion when someone mentions your name. You got it all wrong in stating that I have everything to lose. What the fuck do I have to lose to begin with Beretta? I have got NOTHING going for me. I have nothing to work with. I have no title opportunity. I have no belonging of any kind of tier competition that I am in. All I am doing is opening Voltages while watching other competitors such as Liam Catterson, Mr. DEDEDE who have no business of being in the main event, do such anyways. I have nothing. But with this opportunity that Ashten Cross has given me of the very grand prize that he foolishly given away? I am going to take back what is mine. No, not whatever opportunity that Mr. Cross has offered. I am simply taking back the very pride that I have work so hard to build only to be viewed as an afterthought. I am simply restoring the prestige to the “Angel” name. To me? I got nothing to lose but a whole lot to gain. And gain I will. 

And last but definitely not least? The biggest threat in the eyes of many to attain greatness: ONI. You talk about I have been doing nothing but play the blame game as to why my career has taken a downhill. You talk about how there is not a conspiracy behind my back as to why my career has become rather laughable. You talk about how I am a whole lot like JJ Silva. I am very sorry but why are you even comparing me to someone like JJ Silva who has shown signs of entering EAW when it is rather convenient to do so just because he gets a huge salary while I am here for one thing: because I love the game itself. I am not here for the salary. I am not here to walk into EAW just because it is convenient to use it as a pawn in order to get myself out of debt. The very reasoning I am here is because I want to have EAW live up the “Elite” in Elite Answers Wrestling. What would JJ Silva care about EAW? What would JJ Silva care about the corporate establishment? He wouldn’t know a thing considering he has been actually awarded opportunities only to align himself with people that have no business of actually being here in EAW. And to top it all off? Unlike JJ Silva, I have been here through thick and thin contrary to many people’s belief while JJ Silva quits EAW when tough times comes calling. Unlike JJ Silva? I have been through basically every kind of bullshit that a man can go through in EAW such as carrying an incompetent partner in Venom only to narrowly lose to the Mercenaries even though the Mercenaries were not even a tag team a month before Pain for Pride and guess who decide it was in their best interest to get in the way of the Savage Ryans and my team? The corporate establishment. And guess who have been awarded nothing just because people have been underestimating my worth and think that I am actually okay of seeing guys such as Mr. DEDEDE being awarded with many opportunities only to actually win a world title with more attempts a man should have to begin with while I am here being the sideshow to all of this bullshit that is going on in Voltage. Don’t give me this bullshit comparing me to JJ Silva because I know that JJ Silva would actually throw in the towel with all of the circumstances I have stated. But I am not JJ Silva. I am fucking Nick Angel. I am the man that has all the odds stacked against him in the eyes of many experts. People say that I do not perform in big matches. People say that I underestimate my opponents if they are not a veteran. People say that I should go away and hang up my boots as I have nothing left to offer. But that is where these people and guys like you, ONI are wrong. They are wrong in the sense that I got nothing left in the tank. They are wrong in the sense that the name “Angel” does not mean anything to EAW. All of this talks that I cannot perform in big matches? It doesn’t come any bigger in the City That Never Sleeps when I am going against seven other competitors to determine my faith in EAW as to what will the remaining of this year will define me. Sure I may be opening the night against competition that are not exactly inspirational ONI but at the end of the day? This night means a whole lot to me because tomorrow night will set the tempo as to if I am going to end up having another disappointing year in EAW as it will be filled with forgettable memories. However, all of that can change with one result. One result that will set the tempo as to if this year will be the best that I have been during my years at EAW as one win can set the tone for the storm of 2016. This storm can suppress EAW out of nowhere. This storm can take EAW at a rapid pace and everyone here will be left dumbstruck. With that said ONI? Keep on thinking that I am banking on my glory days. Keep on thinking that I am a whole lot like JJ Silva. Keep on thinking that you will destroy me. You can keep your delusional thoughts with you heading into Fighting Spirit while I am out here restoring my prestige, my status and respect to the name “Nick Angel” and I’ll be damned if someone like you takes away my opportunity of being closer to greatness. But it won’t happen as tomorrow night will accelerate the greatness that should and will be of me. 

With all of the stuff, I have addressed before? Change is rather needed in the culture of Elite Answers Wrestling. We have been going through struggles of the corporate establishment that oversee the evaluation of talent that does not belong in EAW based on the fucking word talent. We have been going through the struggles where the rich gets richer by being awarded numerous amount of opportunities based on political status instead of actual merits while the poor gets poorer via by actually being a poor talent or by opposing the corporate establishment. It is all over the scene of Voltage and whoever wins the power of Voltage out of the Hexa-gun or the incompetent dictator who is Ashten Cross will still mean that an evil will still prevail. However, with a win tomorrow night by yours truly? I can offer EAW a rather alternative solution to this debacle that is of EAW. I can offer EAW of actually living up to its name of “Elite” Answers Wrestling as opposed to being masked by the very name it stands for and living off of prestige that our founding fathers have built to make EAW the most prestigious company only to have the corporate establishment ruining it. I can offer EAW the very help it needs by helping those that shares the same view of me not because they are going through a rough patch, but rather because it is rather the right thing to do in order to save what is professional wrestling. Do you want to see your company run by a bunch of man in suits that does pay attention to the merits their employees have done and deciding if you should get promoted? Do you want to see your company run by a bunch of men that only gives a shit about guys that are rather a thing of the past just because it will give them more financial leverage as opposed to deciding what is right on merit? These are the very questions that I want to ask you as we confront the challenges of Fighting Spirit tomorrow night in the landscape of EAW. But I can assure everyone that with a win tomorrow night? There will be more answers than questions as we progress to make changes that are necessary to make EAW, Elite again spearheaded by yours truly. 
Rex32
It's Time To Lock-in and Go
Post March 5th 2016, 9:35 pm by Rex32
BATTLEGROUND PROMO # 4
"The Time For Jaw-Jacking Is Over"

The only opinion about your dream that counts is yours.  The negative comments of others merely reflect their limitations-not yours. Life can be so much better and fulfilling when you kick toxic people out the door.  You can work on you and your life without distraction, without someone always putting you down, criticizing you and bringing their negativity to your door. Those who belittle you and degrade you only do this so they can make themselves feel better, nothing less, nothing more. Don't waste your time explaining yourself to the world.  People hear only what they want to hear....

Monday on Battleground I will be competing in a fatal four way for the right to walk away $20,000 richer.  Ah, yes.  To have incentive.  Something Terry Chambers says is my only motive for wrestling here in Elite Answers Wrestling.  You know something Terry?  I will let you have that.  You're not RIGHT, but I will let that one go.  All the claims that you make about yourself seems to suggest that for whatever reason I should look at you like you are some sort of wrestling "God". That's just ludicrous Terry! I mean I get that you want to try and convince people of your passion for the business and that when people think of Terry Chambers you want it to be synonymous with professional wrestler, but trying to talk down to me or anybody for that matter just to build yourself up isn't the way to go about it.  Bragging that you killed someone in a match doesn't make you seem dangerous either Terry.  It just makes you seem like you are someone in wrestling for the wrong reasons.  Ending someone's life doesn't make you inferior to anybody.  It makes you cold and shallow, and I can assure you that does not make you a future consideration for EAW Hall, and dare I say a World Champion.  Your attitude says it all Terry.  You have no respect for anybody but Terry Chambers.  I don't need to google you Terry.  And The Internet?  Half the stuff anybody reads or sees, they can never be certain that some or anything at all on the web is authentic. I get it though.  My words, they struck a nerve.  I could clearly see that in the part of your promo when you directed your slander toward me.  It was a direct response out of anger for what I said about you.  The only difference is Terry.  I did it in a more calculated way.  I was getting a feel for the type of character you are Terry.  Gauging your attitude with every word that left your mouth compared to some of the others I have wrestled since I've been here.  It's what I do Terry.  I thought by watching film of my matches and my promos you would've recognized that that was what I was doing with you.  It's like I've said already Terry.  Perception is reality.  You are what you continously do.  It's just as they say when they say that opinions are like assholes and everyone has one.  With that said Terry, the first impression I have of you is not a good one.  It's the gauge by which I and the EAW universe shall measure you by.  So if you really think that I am walking into Battleground on Monday for the $20,000 cause I'm in only it for the dough, then you are in for a rude rude awakening Terry.  

Daniel Marshall.  You've not said one single tangible thing to me regarding the match on Battleground.  Not a single one there guy.  It's almost as if eventhough you supposedly have superior everything compared to me, that you truly believe by simply saying I'm irrelevant or that you are indeed superior to me that it must be so.  Right??? I mean, I must've played back your promoz over the last couple days at the most half a dozen times just to make sure I wasn't missing something that you might have said toward me that would put any sort of doubt, any at all, about the challenge you would present for me in the fatal four way on Monday.  Needless to say you didn't.  You are either holding back in your promoz or you really aren't that distiguished as you are trying to assure everyone that you are.  Being defeated is one thing, but to use a lack of focus as the determining factor behind your lastest one is just asinine and foolish of you.  Think about it Daniel.  If that was really the case, then what Terry Chambers had the audacity to say about me when it came to questioning my drive for success in this sport should've really been directed toward you.  I mean you have more tenure here than any of us.  So if anything you should've had more to talk about that in your promos about your time here.  Though I guess I that's because you really haven't figured things out here yet.  For example, look at Mark Michaels.  He doesn't exactly have it all figured out yet but, even in being here a shorter amount of time than you, he is stepping up and speaking out DEMANDING to be taken seriously and not continue to be overlooked.  Can you lay claim to such strong actions and even stronger words?  I will answer that for you Daniel.  No. NO YOU HAVEN'T DANIEL.  Hell, I haven't even done that yet, but then again I haven't been here over a year either.  If you aren't trying to take action, then that says to me that you are simply settling Daniel. Settling for being average.  Settling for the status quo.  Waiting for opportunity to come your way instead of going and trying to snatching it. Like I did with Chambers I've been messing with your psyche too.  Gauging you. You don't know me Daniel.  I don't know you either, not really.  However, what I do know now and have seen from you by far is disappointing to me. Just because you've transformed from a repressed momma's boy to a jerk doesn't mean you will just suddenly amount to something in EAW. Nonetheless I won't overlook you Daniel.  You're a contracted wrestler for Elite Answers Wrestling so you can damn well bet I'm going into Battleground on Monday and will treat you as such. I have to be properly prepared for what, if anything at all, you bring to the table, and I will.  Soon Daniel you'll find out the difference between what being a pushover, and the after thought, that you believe me to be...and what it is to be just plain PUSHED BACK is.  I could take you out with the Rex Effect.  I could make you tap with the Rex lock.  Point is Daniel, you better not keep your head up in the clouds for too much longer or you just might not be ready in time once I strike.

Mark Michaels.  I won't lie, what you did on Dynasty?  Bravo sir.  Well done. You did something that needed to be done.  Whether or not it goes on deaf ears is a "wait and see" kind of thing.  I'm sure you were aware of the risks, no matter how minimal or not that it may have been, that comes with speaking out and making demands like that to management.  Now the stuff I said about you Mark? I was working your psyche over as well.  Again, like with Chambers I can see I once again struck a nerve.  Guess underneath that overzealous facade there really is an emotional
competitor itching to breakout. Though if you really truly believe your the image of picture perfect, then why is it then Mark that you call yourself a wrestler first? Why do you seem to boast more about being a social media phenom then you do a wrestler? I think you need to get your priorities straight. With you Mark, in my humble opinion, there seems to be too much bravado involved. You go into every match believing you are untouchable and unbeatable never apprehensive for even a second that on any given night you can be put down for the count. Not that having plenty of self-confidence is necessarily a bad quality to possess. It's a good thing in fact, but overconfidence is never a good thing. Overconfidence can sink the ship Mark. You really better wake the fuck up on Battleground or that very overconfidence will be all ammunition I need to sink your ship Michaels.

Chambers. Marshall. Michaels. Guys? The pendulum continues to swing regardless of whether you guys are really ready for Monday or not. Overlook me if you will. I could care less. You all bring something to the table I realize that, but when that bell rings that means go time for The Rex Master. When that bell rings I will have every reason to go out and play all you knuckleheads like a drum. In fact I will have 20,000 reasons. On Monday you will find out why I believe myself to be the most well balanced wrestling machine in this company today. See you in the ring on Battleground. Ta Ta for now, losers.
Carson Ramsay
Post March 5th 2016, 8:23 pm by Carson Ramsay
The scene opens in a cluttered residence, where a view blocking figure - seated on a chair - is eventually surpassed by the camera's lens to reveal Carson Ramsay who's lying in his bed. Ramsay, in a casual short supply of clothing, can be seen resting his head upon his crossed arms as he stares up at the ceiling. The owner of the figure sitting next to Carson forges his way into the picture as a pizza delivery guy, sporting a notebook in hand and confused look on his face.

Carson Ramsay;;
You see doc, it all makes vivid sense now. Everything correlates with one another in the light of assumptions coming to fruition. I figured out their motive to run in circles around the fire instead of growing a pair and putting it out; IT’S THEIR INSECURITIES, DOC! THEIR GODDAMNED INSECURITIES!

Ramsay would jump out of his seat upon drawing such conclusion, letting a smirk cross his face only to be met by more bewilderment on the delivery guy’s end.

Delivery Guy;;
Uh, sir…I think you’re mistaking—

Carson Ramsay;;
No, no, no, trust me; I’m totally positive! I know it maybe a bitter pill to digest, considering the magnitude of their reputation these days, but let us not sleep on the fact that Hexa-Gun is a selection of human beings. Take away the robotic monotone, freshly ingrained within their public lectures regarding the Fighting Spirit event; everything else screams mortality to me. Eris LeCava and the state of depression spanning both her mental and emotional scales, Heart Break Gal and her cringeworthy sense of entitlement, Tiberius Jones and his claim to occupying the most vital role in the stable’s concurrently established momentum, Drake Jaeger and his obsession with the daunting toll that followed his shortcomings against yours truly last week on Voltage and Y2Impact foreshadowing of the type of décor that’s going into his office as if seizing control over the brand is given to him come Sunday. Melancholy? Egotistical? Self-absorbed?  Obsessed? Delusional? If those don’t sound like the ingredients of a Hexa-Gun in the making and perhaps even a sitcom idea to be executed in the foreseeable future, - hopefully when the imminent euthanasia of this formidable is reached – I don’t know what does.

Delivery Guy;;
No sir, you don’t understa—

Carson Ramsay;;
OH BUT DOC, I DO UNDERSTAND! If anything, I’ve grown to fully grasp the essence of it. This back-and-forth war of words transpiring between the opposite sides of what could very well be a plot shaking twist etched in golden ink, at an occasion that finds resolution in its title alone; this verbal battle is not as much about Team Cross versus Hexa-Gun as it is Hexa-Gun versus themselves. Now, I’m probably going to be muted in their minds from this point onward, most likely considering me somewhat “crazy” in how dry I’m milking this thought. But you see, that will only serve to implement more credibility into my theory. The demons against which all members of Hexa-Gun seem to struggle, however they may differ on the surface, are apparent in everything mouthed by these internally perturbed individuals. Howbeit, it’s not like I’m holding that against them. It’s like I said, before adapting to such a machine-like regime of life, they’re all still human. And humans are afforded to grieve the chances of them beating their demons. Hell, I’ve got my share of troubles with the fellas in black myself. However even though I usually refrain from drawing lines of comparison between me and other people, especially people of Hexa-Gun’s place in my heart, one is a shoo-in for this case; unlike Y2Impact and company, I don’t submit to those demons nor do I sell out to whatever sweet carol they whisper in my ear. I rather follow the uncharted curve of confronting those insecurities where they stood, if it guarantees me an exit that would be true to…me.

Delivery Guy;;
Look, sir. I just came here to—

Carson Ramsay;;
Hear me babble, right? I mean, if guys like Y2Impact can do it, why shouldn’t I? RIGHT??

Ramsay would enthusiastically flash his hands in the delivery guy’s face, much to the latter’s heart stroke. A good 2 minutes of silence would pass with Carson maintaining the same posture before realizing how frightened the man next to him is. In hopes of containing that, Ramsay would slowly land both of his palms of the man’s cheeks before poking them repeatedly.

Carson Ramsay;;
You’ve got some nice, chubby cheeks.

Chubby Delivery Guy;;
…Thanks?

Ramsay would slap the taste out of the man’s lips upon hearing his words, as a disappointing glare befalls his facial expression.

Carson Ramsay;;
You see how easy that was? What makes you believe that that was channeled out as a compliment, and not an insult? Here, let me answer that for you; YOU DON’T GET TO CHOOSE BELIEVING OTHERWISE, THAT’S WHY! It’s human nature to seek out the positive and neglect the negative in every single aspect of life, be it as small and worthless as people complimenting others about their FUCKING CHUBBY CHEEKS or as deep and profound as accomplished individuals soaking in the acknowledgement of others. Accomplished individuals like Y2Impact, who chooses to be selective in what runs by his hearing from public perception and only addresses talks supporting the moniker that he has cemented for himself; The Quintessential Champion. It’s easy to become complacent in a place of power, and the concrete-solid legacy that Impact has carved out for himself for the rest of eternity proves that. Still, you’d think that after all the years he’s racked up dominating this business; Impact would’ve come to the realization that complacency isn’t a firm stand to carry on that pathway of success. He seemingly hasn’t reached that feat just yet though. Y2Impact instead contends with reminding everyone who’d listen that he’s a changed man now. He has gone through several layers of evolution from the broken entity that he once was, post-loss to Tyler Parker at the 7th annual addition of Pain for Pride. He goes on to justify said evolution with the example of Hexa-Gun, and how through that creation he managed to not only level with the bar that he once set high but exceed it as well. Now, Impact relishes in the glamour that comes with the success attained by his brainchild, throwing rocks at anyone who dares to oppose him from the back of his high horse. Now, I don’t know about you, but those arguments kinda’ sound too awfully forced to be true. His words may paint a different picture but the pure bitterness that’s been dragging its weight onto Y2Impact’s facial expression for the last two years or so clearly proves that he’s still just as broken as he was at PFP 7. A hallow gap in his mind still stands reserved for flashbacks of his defeat to be played over and over again. I know it, anyone with a functional brain knows it and most importantly, Y2Impact knows it. Attempting to hide it is a plausibly improvised act at this stage though, albeit poorly executed. Never let your opponent familiarize himself with the idea that you’re hurt, even when you are. And with a fate altering prize hanging in the balance at Fighting Spirit, I expect nothing less than Impact resorting to that scheme. But to build on it by decrying Team Cross’ intentions and rendering them as superficial as the interests of some thugs for hire? That’s brazenly deceptive and illegitimate. Dare I say, DELUSIONAL? It’s been stressed on more times that anyone could care to count – while personal orientations may vary within the circle – everyone in Team Cross is NOT a subject to Cross himself or whatever underlying corporate tasks he aims to tick off with the disbanding of Hexa-Gun. We’re not blind followers of a figure that we share a mutual discomfort in having around. We represent a menu of different dishes, all of which serve one goal; establishing an Hexa-Gun free world, with rainbows and shit. You want to provoke aimlessly buying into a fake cause of an egotistical shell of a once respectable prospect? How about you shed that light on the men and women you’ve assembled to fulfill whatever’s left unchecked to you in this industry? Like the herd of sheep that they are, your “stablemates” will march into New York and probably do most of the dirty work for you. At the end, if the big “IF” was to happen and the dust settles; who will be there to pick up the scraps and snatch all the credit for himself? You, Imp. You can continue on with the parade of inspirational standards spoken in the name of a unified goal and a shared selflessness between you and the rest of your Hexa-Gun brethren, do so for as long as they’re brainwashed to figured out for themselves, but do not think just because you hang around idiots that you’re smartest kid in school.

Delivery Guy;;
Sir, please. I’ve been sitting here for the last half an hour, not understanding a thing of what you said. Can you just sign here?

Carson Ramsay;;
Is that the consent paper for when Drake Jaeger murders me at Fighting Spirit?

Delivery Guy;;
…No, it’s for your pi—

Carson Ramsay;;
Yeah, you’re right. Drake can barely remember half of the alphabet to formally ask for my permission. But let’s stop there, and pick apart just how hilariously cheesy that little threat of his is. Jaeger, I only wish for the entire population of the globe to hear you spell out how you’re gonna’ make me a homicide victim at Sunday, so everybody can stop referring to me as a “nutjob” and bestow that crown upon you for as long as you live. Like seriously, do you ever hear yourself talking? I rarely do, but I’m still conscious enough to weigh in what’s exactly reasonable and what’s bonafide stupid to let escape my lips. That nerve in you clearly remains untouched, which is surprising since every other nerve in you seem to have either combusted or in the process of it. You’re so depleted by the fact that you lost to me, when all of the wind favored your sails over mine. You’re so obsessed with the idea that a man you had little knowledge about beat you, fair and squared, inside that ring; and you just can’t let it leave your head. I’d feel bad for you but really, the pressure that you’ve put on yourself after our match on Voltage a couple of weeks ago is on your hands, not mine. But hey, if you’re all serious about ending my life and not just using those big words to sound like a badass; then by all means, try your best shot. You wouldn’t be the first, and you certainly won’t be the last. YOU WANNA’ GET WILD, SON? BRING. IT.ON.

Delivery Guy;;
THAT’S IT! I’M DONE LISTENING TO THIS GEBBERISH! I’VE BEEN TRYING TO CONTAIN MYSELF BUT THIS IS THE LAST STRAW, PAL! I DON’T KNOW WHAT’S SO OFFBEAT ABOUT YOU AND FRANKLY I DON’T CARE! JUST PAY ME SO I CA—

Mid sentence, Carson Ramsay cuts in, striking the raging delivery guy down and out. Ramsay, casually oozing with indifference, would lie back in his bed and carries on looking at the ceiling.

Carson Ramsay;;
New York has some funny ass psychiatrists.
J.D. Damon
Post March 5th 2016, 8:02 pm by J.D. Damon
“You hate me? YOU… HATE… ME?! Ouch, those are some pretty strong words, Kenny. You know what I did when I heard you say those three words about me? I laid in bed and I cried; I lost sleep. I even contemplated committing suicide for Christ’s sake. I laid in bed awake for hours wondering why – just why – does Kenny Drake hate me? And if you thought I was serious about any of that then you are a freakin’ moron. Does it look like I really give a rat’s ass if you hate me, Kenny? HELL NO! I love it. Hate me all you want. But, the only reason why you hate me, despise, whatever, is because you will never be me. I am everything that you have ever wanted to be, I AM; and I know damn well that just gets to you. When you look at me with my Pure Championship around my waist or over my shoulder your blood boils, you begin to feel all hot inside, and you just want to punch a baby. Like the old saying goes… You hate me because you ain’t me. No matter how much you try to be like me, Kenny, you will never be me. You can attempt to talk like me, you can attempt to insult and talk shit to people like me, but at the end of the day there is only one J.D. Damon. When you look at me you look at someone who is the best goddamn technical wrestler in the history of Elite Answers Wrestling. When you look at me you look at someone who carries this company on his back. When you look at me you are staring in the face of motherfuckin’ PERFECTION! But when I look at you… I see someone who is nothing more than a second rate version of J.D. Damon. You can come out and try to deny it all you want, Kenny, but it’s the truth. I mean, it all adds up. The reason why you are obsessed with me and so driven to take this championship away from me because you want to be who I am. And to be completely honest with you, I don’t blame you… not… one… bit. I am everything that a wrestler should be; intelligent, charismatic, athletic, and damn good looking. Do you have any of those traits, Kenny? Nope. All you have is an entourage of rejects hanging out with you and a retarded voice inside of your head attempting to boost your self-esteem.”

“But, let’s get back to that word you used towards me: HATE. How can you hate someone who was attempting to help you, Kenny? When I had you admitted into that psychiatric hospital I was looking out for your own well-being. You are unstable as fuck. I mean, you take advice and actually have conversations with a voice inside your head, probably not intelligent conversations, but conversations nonetheless. I wasn’t afraid of what you would do to me inside of the ring, Kenny, I was honestly worried about your own mental health. Obviously the treatments and shit that you endured during your stay didn’t exactly work, but hey – I tried my best, right? Instead of saying “thank you, J.D.,” all you can say is… “I hate you?” That’s pretty fucked up, man. You should seem a little bit appreciative for me sticking my neck out there like that for you. Hate is such a strong word, Kenny. You should only use it if you truly mean it, and I know that you don’t actually mean it when you say it to me. Despite you beating my ass a month ago and barging in to my locker room just the other week, I still don’t hate you. In all actuality I feel bad for you, Kenny. I feel bad for the mere fact that you are going to come out to the ring at Fighting Spirit with your head held high in hopes that you will be able to rip this championship belt out from my grasp. NEWFLASH, KENNT – it’s not going to happen. Not Sunday night, not next week, NEVER! You have no right whatsoever even challenging me for this title again. I gave you your opportunity a few months ago, and you blew it. Get over it! That ship has sailed. I guess you are just a lucky duck that Ashten Cross sees something in you, because if I had it my way, you would be jobbing out to El Landesron week in and week out.”

“You say that ninety-percent of this roster needs wrestling? Well, no shit, Sherlock. Of course this roster needs wrestling. I think that you were a bit off with your percentage, though. The way I look at it is that one-hundred percent of this roster needs wrestling. From the performers, to the announcers, to the referees, to the rejects in the back fucking door knobs, they ALL need wrestling. But, do you know the one thing they don’t need is? Kenny Drake, in any shape or form. They don’t need Kenny Drake on this roster. They don’t need to watch Kenny Drake come out to the ring stinking up the damn place. And they sure as hell don’t need Kenny Drake as the Pure Champion. It’s also something they don’t want. What they do want is J.D. Damon. They WANT me, they NEED me. And when I am finished with you Sunday night for a second time, you will become just another memory. When people talk about you they will get your name wrong, because you were never important enough to actually remember. “Oh, do you remember that guy? That guy that talked like a little bitch and got spanked by Damon? What the hell was his name again? Lenny Brake… Jenny Shake… ah, fuck it.” Just like that, Kenny. So, please, realize it right now that your days are numbered.”

“You know, now that I think about it, Kenny. I actually do hate you. I fuckin’ hate you.”
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next