Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 

trump 4 president

Last edited by #KimboLivesMatter on March 22nd 2016, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

showster26
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post April 3rd 2016, 12:42 am by showster26
Dynasty Promo #1

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 Mens-4

The scene opens inside the private dressing room of EAW's Social Media Champion "Picture Perfect" Mark Michaels, who just minutes before, promised the world wide audience of Dynasty Wrestling, that he would soon make his play to acquire more power.  Currently we find Michaels (dressed comfortably in his #HERO t-shirt tucked into his Kenneth Cole blue jeans, and black suede Ferragamo driver loafers pulling the outfit together)  sitting down while fervently typing status updates acriss his social media accounts, almost unaware that his agent, Johnny J, has entered the room.

Johnny: "Okay Mark, I just talked to the matchmakers, and..."

Michaels (interrupting): "Hang on a sec John, the trolls are relentless tonight."

Several moments pass as Michaels types up, and posts several replies in rapid secession.

Michaels: "Okay, sorry about that John.  Go ahead with what you were saying."

Johnny: "Well I talked to the match makers, and next week you're facing..."

Michaels: "Wait, let me guess.  Maxwell Dachs?  I've been waiting for them to announce my rematch for the New Breed Championship."

Johnny: "Umm, you're not facing Dachs next week."

Michaels: "No?  Oh they must be giving me, that National Elite championship match that I'm owed.  Seeing as I did technically beat Tig Kelly, and never got another crack at that belt."

Johnny: "No."

Michaels: "Well then I must be facing Tig, and Zack Crash to determine who is gonna get to kick Scott Oasis' ass, right?"

Johnny simply shakes his head no.

MIchaels: "Well then who?  I've named every one who is long overdue for an A-list ass kicking, and seeing as how the Management bumped the presentation of the certificate declaring it Mark Michaels day in the state of Minnesota,  to the goddamn pre-show so that there was some 'exclusive content' for the EAW Network, I figure they owe me one."

Johnny: "I figure that too, but next week they have you facing off against RedRum."

an expression that reads 'Who?' paints Michaels face.

Johnny: "He's a new guy, used to be a clown I think."  

Michaels: “A clown?  A mother fucking clown?!  I’ve told John Conning, and the rest of the polyester platoon who serve on the board of directors for the past month, that I deserve only the best!  The best in hotel accommodations, the best private dressing rooms, and most importantly the best in terms of opponents that I face every Friday night.  And this is the best that they can pull out of their asses?   Some sideshow freak in face paint who’s untested, unproven, and frankly unworthy of the opportunity to face me.  I swear, just when I think the board is finally coming to their senses, and have recognized my natural Perfection, they pull stunts like this.   How many more times am I going to be disrespected like this?  How many more curtain jerkers am I going to plant head first into the mat? What more do I have to prove?  If it wasn't obvious before, then it must be now for sure, every single member on that board of directors, is a head in the sand, Michaels envy suffering, good for nothing hater!  So for right now I'll play their game, but when the time is Perfect, I'm going to make my move, and when I do, I'll be the one calling the shots around here on Dynasty.

So let DumDum, or what ever the fuck his name is, step in the ring with me next week. He'll find his ass filled with so much of my foot, he'll think I'm pulling a clown car routine on him.  Next Friday, I am going to wash the stain of little goofy looking piece of dog feces, off of not only the Dynasty brand, but off Elite Answers Wrestling as a whole.  This joker is in for the ass kicking of a life time.  A beating uglier than the bearded lady.  And it all going to happen center stage in Hersey, Pennsylvania!  Before a packed house, filled to the rafters with my followers, inside the Giant Center.  Nothing will be sweeter than when I leave this overhyped, under developed, jackass laid out in the middle of the ring, staring up at the lights.

Like the old saying goes, there's no such thing as better than Perfect, and chuckles over there  is going to find that out first hand next week.  He's going to see why I'm the Twitter Trendsetter, The Instagram Icon, The Hash tag hero to millions upon millions of people from every corner of the globe.  Followers who aren't entertained by some asshole in over sized shoes, tripping over his own feet.  Followers who enjoy the sophistication, of seeing a once in a lifetime athlete, at the top of his game, plying his craft before a world wide audience.  The people who recognize me as Destiny of Dynasty.  The people who stand as witness to me being the Brightest Burning Star that EAW will ever know, and most importantly, the people who have lifted me up, to stand on their shoulders, and represent them as their Undisputed Social Media Champion!  I am a man who grows more powerful with every person who clicks the follow button on any of my social media accounts.  And soon, very soon, Red Rum, and all the other clowns in the locker room, as well as back at EAW corporate headquarters, will have no choice but to bow before my feet, and no matter who likes it or not, everyone will be Picturing THAT!"

WITH THAT THE VIDEO FADES TO BLACK.
Angela Salveti
Post April 2nd 2016, 11:56 pm by Angela Salveti
Voltage Promo #4

A little red light shows up in the corner next to the word Rec meaning record. It seems to be turned on within an apartment and sitting there on the sofa is none other than Angela Salveit. She waves to the camera offering a smile to anyone watching on EAW's website. She is dressed in a pair of faded blue jeans and a white spaghetti strap shirt covers her upper torso a black bra strap does peak out upon the shoulders though. He hair is down framing her face as she gives a motion with her arms welcoming everyone.

It is very obvious that this is my apartment I thought it would be the best way to end the promo before I catch my flight and head out for competition because I've spent the last several days in the gym. Many of you know the woman I am facing is going all robotic now with going German Efficiency….German Efficiency...German..Efficiency. I really hope Sheridan doesn't have some sort of computer error and then be unable to make it to our match. You know I get it now logic isn't sound, repeating itself, and talking without reason. It is a first level Beta Android. I didn't think the Beta Bitch model was on the market yet to try and belittle someone and insult them in the same stance over and over again. Oh no your crying your feelings or whatever drudged up bullshit thing she said about me. In the end the real repetition comes from her end. Same old song and dance, especially with her words at me and her points. Lacking any real ground anymore it feels like what has needed to be said from her is done. I've never claimed my background, standing in the company, or mind makes me better than her. I've in anyway only stated how I see things and how I figure her to be acting. It is proof enough though that I get to her even if undeniable facts are there she will deny them. Pandering on about the same issue seems to be what she falls back on. I get it she wants to have the best presentation trying to say that I don't understand. I do better than anyone, I am related to women like you. The ones who believe their way is best, the ones whom think they got the upper hand because they follow a code or creed to be exact. You are that woman you follow a code that embellishes ideals well I hate to tell you that doesn't give you betterment.

I can look across the globe of this world and point out countries that have different religions, governments, organizations, or cultures that embed the same standing of how theirs makes them better. You are just another thread in the tapestry nothing that exudes greatness. We are all one thread that weaves a pattern but your the loose thread in the tapestry. You single out yourself trying to run away from the grander picture. You try to fall out weaving from the point in front of you even when things look perfect. Drawn in by your own voice and mind to see things your way I understand everyone falls victim to themselves. You have fallen victim to yourself, a fool captured by their own thoughts without trying to accept another person's perspective. I would have respected your side of the whole German Efficiency thing if you hadn't prattled continuously with the topic. Also you attacked me verbally and insulted me first so when that happened like a duel of old the gloves came off. Now being at ten paces we are firing verbal shots until we can physically fire at least shots of punches to one another. Trying to dress up your words is still a fault you need to correct and if your to explain German Efficiency you don't repeat the phrase itself as part of the description, my repetition of saying it now is just to use the phrase to imply your overuse of the words and the lost value it shows. A true person presenting what they believe in one have stated the fact their ideals then the header. But you just made it something that is annoying. You made it into something that looks as if it was given as a D plus speech in an English class.

I don't fear you nor do I see you as someone that is daring. You talk about not focusing on the past? Seriously? The Vixen's Cup ended now it is a new dawn and a new day. A match that has nothing to do with that yet you seem to be gripping that like a baby does to their bottle which they would cry without. I didn't focus on my past matches I've won and lost so what? You tend to see things on a one way street like that attitude be like me not as I say but as I appear. Which you can appear like a winning warrior woman but really your a complete complaining coward. Why do I say coward? It is because you don't face anything I say truthfully. You said I am trying to use mind games? Far from it. I am trying to get the reality out of you but you keep bobbing and weaving everything like you want to just avoid it. If you can dodge in ring as well as you dodge my honesty then you will be hard to keep up with. See if you are just like your promos you are the tenacious opponent ready to go the distance. You are the woman that will battle and do anything to win. On top of that you will literally have a fit if some how things aren't your way. This is why I can't stand you. You are a different person all around one minute your the bitch of bad ass boulevard and the next your salty sally of sorry street. You just don't stick to yourself, you play and move your words into useless drivel. What gets me is that I am still sitting here talking as I did the same as always while you mask everything. It is really hard to tell what your really about and whom you really are. Yet you say you are presenting yourself but I don't see it. If that really is how you are then it baffles me that common sense or reason aren't part of who are.

As for our match the time is dwindling down and a day lasts before it is nearly there. At that moment will be the precise thing that we do to see who really has the fight in them. You believe it is you and at this point I believe it is me. I never would've stepped up to challenge your integrity, your character, or your resolution in every aspect had you not fired first shots. From that point on you've tried to objectify your own failure of sense onto me. You've done a decent job with your vocabulary but it takes more than that to profess a level of intelligence. I will expect everything that is the person I am, in the ring I find it the best to truly use one's mind. The idea of knowing to watch for anything is the best to encompass yourself within. What I can speak about that I've learned for myself is against women like Sheridan know that your will must never be bent. No matter how trivial her rantings seem to be keep facing forward. Sheridan you want to talk about moves and ability like your better but the truth is I could ramble on about my finishers or how I can make you submit. I could talk about pin falls on you but that would just be idiotic. I will give you a fight whether the outcome is in my favor you will know what is being brought to you. In the end it is a level playing field words are hardly the important factor here now. I mean stating the facts, the reasons, our views, and getting them taken in by everyone that part is basically over. Now you and I can soon get our hands on one another and figure out which will be the last woman standing. You may think I don't value your thoughts but in some way I do. I value the fact that your….I can't lie I don't value anything you've said. It has just be broken speech babble. I have no new words for you if I keep going I will be in repetition too. So I guess it comes down to the wire now. Who really wants to be the woman with a win. All guts and no glory sort of jazz. You don't think I am serious? Well the bell rings the talking stops, eyes lock, and we go until an ends is found. I am glad management is giving me this match that way I can stand as someone who is proving the doubtful like you, the unknowing like you, and the judging like you! I rise only to meet my goal and that is to come back into the Vixen's division fierce and ready to go. Wake to this truth and know you finally get to see what the Motor City Mami is all about. So in the words of how the three count will go and how I will take over the classic CLICK! CLICK! BOOM!

With that the camera faded to nothingness leaving a smirking Angela who had even mimicked the explosion itself. She was ready for the match and it was easily granted that she showed no fear going up against Sheridan Muller. The classic tale of two competitors, one ring, one winner!
Mr. DEDEDE
Post April 2nd 2016, 10:57 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
When you fabricate tyranny that doesn't exist it's not so long before real tyranny arises and is widely ignored until it's too late.

That's the lesson I thought EAW would have learned from everything that's taken place over the last three years. I thought if you people had learned anything from all of this turbulence and turmoil that's enshrouded the Land of Elite, Extreme, Merchants, Beasts -- I thought if the tyrants and megalomaniac false prophets who've arisen would have taught you anything, it'd be to choose wisely before you dishonestly propagandize against the already established order based on matters rooted in self interest. I thought you knew better. I thought the boy would learn not to falsely cry wolf after having to be rescued from skirmishes against real wolves. I thought people saw for themselves the dark road this can lead us to. 

But in the annals of history you'll find that agents of disinformation have existed in every regime of power, railing against the machine, cherry picking evidence and artfully weaving together the convenient narratives to support their selfish cause. These people all make the same claims, the play the same role: the downtrodden, subjugated anti-authority leading light luminary who knows the truth of the system and will expose the harrowing underbelly of the great big serpent, domineering over the land! Follow him, for he will show you the way! He will be the catalyst to change! And we love change, don't we? Especially when we aren't getting everything we want! Especially when there are grievances, big and small, that aren't being tended to by "Big Brother!" How dare big brother take advantage of our misfortune!? Look at the inequality! Look at the system, it's rigged! The top 1% have amassed the same amount of wealth and power as the remaining 99%! This is a travesty! This goes against everything that we represent! This doesn't suit us, so this isn't fair!

Isn't that right Nick? Isn't that your gripe? That this meritocracy that you so claim to embrace isn't your friend after all? Maybe the system isn't working well enough now that it's not working for you. So now you're going to "EXPOSE" me. You're going to "EXPOSE" Mr. DEDEDE as being the puppet of the oligarchy and just another one of the authority's favorite sons. That's it! That's got to be it! That explains the six World Championships! That explains the six Match of the Year awards! It was all handed to me! Of course! And the career-defining victories? The death-defying matches?? The clutch performances throughout the years made in the heat of the moment in the biggest battles this industry have ever seen??? NOPE! All a hoax! All of it's been handed. The Meritocracy has gone too far now! It's a conspiracy! 

All this coming from a man who' career highlight is interfering in someone else's match at Pain for Pride 4.

It's rich. It really is. Maybe the half-peddling, tin foil hat rhetoric would have worked if you could actually back all of what you said up in the ring... but we're world's apart, and that's been the underlying theme between us from the moment our match against each other was announced. Congratulations. You earned a couple of victories over me several years ago. NOT the "fair way", NOT "by yourself" like you try to make it seem. No, when snake oil salesmen like you (who are a dime a dozen by the way) come around flaunting whatever advantages you can find over me, it's always the same with you people, you ALWAYS omit the details that aren't convenient for you. But since no one's brought it up yet, I'll bring it up; both of your victories over me were in handicap matches against me. La-dee-dah, excuse me while I sing your praises far and wide. It's not impressive. It doesn't mean anything. Especially when I rectified that loss by defeating all three of you chumps, three on one, at Showdown Homecoming -- AND I EVEN PINNED YOU TO DO IT! But fine, we can play your game and pretend it never happened, okay? Pretend Homecoming never happened, pretend I didn't embarrass the three of you on my own, and let's pretend your victories over me were on a level playing field (even though they weren't.) Maybe those victories would have meant a damn if you followed them up with career defining accomplishments, but you've been on and off the radar for the past three years now. Some days you exist, some days you deserve to be acknowledged, but most days you're a non-factor. Just being generous I'd say your peak is at the middle of the pack -- not -- not because of anybody else, Nick. Because of you. IT'S YOUR FAULT, NO ONE ELSE'S. Not mine, not HRDO's, not John Conning's, or Ashten Cross' fault... yours. You've had a couple of... what do I even call them? Do I say they're validating? Is that what I should call your win over Clark fucking Duncan? Validating? Or how about your win against Carson Ramsay? Is that what you're going to hang your hat on? Or is your crowning achievement in your entire career, your ENTIRE CAREER, ALMOST defeating Devan Dubian? You see Nick, when you take the tin foil hat route and attempt to explain away another man's success with conspiracy theories, there's one thing your rhetoric will never account for, and that's your own personal failure. No amount of propaganda painting me out to be some sort of puppet will change what you've failed to accomplish. No matter what you say about me, no matter how many title shots I've been given last year; nothing will change the fact that when it came to defeating Devan Dubian to become the Answers World Champion, I succeeded where you failed.

Six year career, a six year career and you haven't won a single World Title, and I hold two World Titles in the year of 2015 alone. That's not by mistake, Nick. That's not a coincidence. You've been in plenty of title matches, you've been in numerous tournaments, you've even been in a World Title tournament against me and you never delivered on any of them. So you keep trying to talk to me about being afforded opportunities and honestly we aren't even going to have this conversation. I won't entertain the thought, I won't engage in the discussion. A man like me, who just by breathing has given more opportunities to you than you could have ever created for yourself, doesn't need to account for opportunities. As if I'm not NOTORIOUS for creating opportunities when I don't have any. So you know what? Why don't you bring it up with someone who fucking cares. Bring it up with every other person who's been handed a World Title shot in the past year. Bring it up with Scott Oasis who didn't do a single thing to earn the World Heavyweight Championship match he got at Reckless Wiring. Bring it up with Xavier Williams, or Mexican Samurai, or the majority of those who are holding a championship period right now and didn't "earn it" in the way you'd like. I understand when you're a perpetual failure who comes so close to having a grasp of the brass ring just to let it slip from your fingertips each time, excuse making is like second nature to you kind of people. Pointing, blaming, disheveling others reputations, disparaging their names, besmirching their accomplishments in a desperate last gasp attempt at bailing your own self out for not being as successful as people you think you're better than; it's all like a fucking hobby to guys like you! I get that. I get it. It's the armchair critic who sinks into his loveseat in an envious fit of contempt and see's the guy who accomplished what they failed at and immediately chalk up their lack of success to ''the system.'' And that's what you're at war with. But the problem is Nick, this system we're in is your friend more than anybody. You're given one job under this system. Maybe the Crash Regime, or the Hexa-Gun regime operated differently, but in this EAW your one job is to create an opportunity, and if there isn't a way, find one. But that's too hard for you isn't it? Instead you've got to latch on to the House of Renegades days and make me out to be some scantless old freeloader who used three young men as some sort of crutch to help fight his battles for him. Because hey! Everything I've done, I couldn't do it without the Renegades! Thank you guys! Thanks for saving my career! Thanks for winning my 5th and 6th World Title for me! Thanks for winning Match of the Year for me! I couldn't have done any of this without your help!  Wink

I don't know what's more idiotic, you thinking that I actually needed the House of Renegades to survive, or this stupid ass nickname you've given yourself of "Godslayer". What a fucking joke. Did you ever ask yourself, before assigning yourself that nickname, if it actually had an merit? Or was it just "I'm going to name myself Godslayer because I'm so cool and edgy and rad!" Fuck it why don't you just call yourself a God too while you're at it? You might as well join the club! You might as well join the "GOAT/Best In The World/God" club of people who assign themselves these self exalting nicknames that they can't back up because they're not me. "Godslayer". RICH, especially coming from you. Maybe it'd resonate more if you were remotely in my league. Maybe it'd mean something if you had some sort of legitimate edge over me. But this is just another Y2Impact calling himself "The Machine", or Dark Demon calling himself "The GOAT"; it's just a way to overcompensate for having to exist in the same realm as me and subsequently live in my shadow. It's a self pacifying method, it's a verbal stroke of the ego, and more than anything else it's a fantasy. Just decor, just a display, a facade. The names you assign yourselves don't mean a damn because there are no self fulfilling prophecies when you go against God. There's simply the prophecy that I allow, because you exist in my world. And God doesn't recoil at the sight of paper tigers. 

The only thing that will be exposed on Voltage is the vacuity of a faux revolutionary who preaches promises and propagates pretenses through his megaphone, commanding public attention. And unfortunately people like you will always get the public's attention, even if it's merely for a day. And the more attention you get, the more your stock balloons, and the downside to it all is that when you finally explode implode the world will be watching. That's what happens to faux revolutionaries. They are forced to back up their word, and when they prove to be no match against the powers that be they become the example. Such is your fate, old friend.
Azumi Goto
Post April 2nd 2016, 3:39 pm by Azumi Goto
Battleground #1 (This is promo has translated from Japanese to English)

Azumi is shown at the Thunder Wrestling Gym in a trainers uniform. Hitting two girls both of whom seem to be her students with a fan.

Azumi: (You idiots, I told two elbow strikes followed leg kick not the other way around. So help me god if you get it wrong one more time I will use you both as punching bag.)

A young male comes into the scene wearing the same uniform as Azumi but he seems to be way younger then Goto.

Young Male: (Azumi-Senpai, there’s an american reporter wanting to talk to you.)

Azumi looks back at her kohai (underclassmen) with a smile.

Azumi: (Thanks Sho-Kun and can you watch these two's training until I’m back.)

Sho: (No problem Senpai.)

Azumi walks out as her two students stop training.

Student 1: What’s with her, she so strict.

Student 2: I mean don’t take your failures out at us.

Sho (angry): How dare you two say that? You two don’t what she went through during that tournament. She fought her with her heart and soul devoted to those matches, it’s not her fault two competitor took out anger on her. I mean she probably would have won if her match or even the tournament.

The two girls look down in guilt for saying that about their Senpai.

---------------------------------------------------

Scene transitions to Azumi in front of an reporter. The reporter looked older than Azumi by about 10 years wearing with a camera crew behind him The reporter is very laid back, looking like he just woke up and his hair is uncombed.

Camera: Rolling.

Reporter: Hi there my name is Michael Smith, I’m from Pro Wrestling Essential and I'm joined by the woman who has probably helped the wrestling community in Japan. She is the Queen Of Puroresu Azumi Goto. First thing is I have to ask is what is this place for those that don’t know?

Azumi: I don’t think I’ve helped the community I just spread the message of wrestling and especially the wrestling that takes part in Japan and this place is the Thunder Wrestling Gym, Okinawa’s first major pro wrestling gym and probably my biggest accomplishment since becoming a wrestler. All the hard work of my Sensei, Shen Yoshida for twenty years and it’s great way to train even if they aren’t into wrestling.

Michael: A couple of weeks ago the people saw a match between Shinsei Domei vs. HBG and Eris LeCava of the now deceased Hexa-Gun Stable, Do you believe picking up a win helped you two cement your position in both the EAW Tag Division and Vixens Division?

Azumi: Well sort of, I mean I believe picking a winning a match by pinfall or submission is the best way of winning but the countout or DQ wins are a good consolation prize for a job well done but that did do something it putted both the divisions on notice that Myself and Erica aren’t some random team.

Michael: Speaking of Shinsei Domei, there are 3 title you can go after. Two Vixens belt and the Tag Team Belt, which would you prefer to go after?

Azumi: Any really, if we go after the Tag Team Title then we have a chance to create history by being the first all vixen team, and if I get to a singles belt then my focus will be that belt.

Michael: What is your game plan going up against the debutant Keiko, is there anything different that you want to try?

Azumi: The style is the same but everything about the wrestler different. I’ve been experimenting with new moves, preparing for an evolution of the Queen that I am.

Michael: Is there any kind of fear for this match because of Keiko being a debutant?

Azumi: Not really. From the tapes of Keiko I’ve got for this match I might base my plan around what I’ve seen.

Michael: Well thank you for your time and good luck in your match.

Azumi: Your welcome.

Azumi shakes hand with Michael as the screen fades to black.
-
Post April 2nd 2016, 3:00 pm by -
Dynasty Promo
(Development)

Misconceptions have been made. Misguided falsehoods have taken control of the airwaves. Fabricated statements have been made under the pretense of shock value. Dignity and integrity have been replaced with deceit and chicanery to advance the social standing of a few tortured souls. And now you'll all become victims of your own hindsight, wishing you'd made better decisions while you anxiously await the wrath of the man whose name you have taken in vain. Oh, what a joy it will be to see your laughable attempts to stand your ground collapse like your feet beneath the hole in the ground you've dug. Fortunately for the sake of those with the misfortune of incurring that aforementioned wrath, rotting in the dirt might be the best defense you have against me. Abstinence has never been my forte, and how could I withdraw myself from the fray when I'm the life of the party? Let's flip the switch and turn the clock back a few months to give you all a grasp on why I joined Crash, and what I'm after. There I was, comfortably lulling in a nice spot on the card without a worry in the world. There was nothing left for me. No obstacles I hadn't overcome. No new challenges I hadn't already faced. No worthy competitors I hadn't crossed paths with. I was as peaceful as a child, and all of the sudden, like a wildfire in the woods destroying the habitat of the animals that lived within it, I could hear the sound of a boorish voice making an utterance the lot of you will regret. It was none other than Brian Daniels, the often mentioned elitist. He became the face. In the days of my collapse, my name and opportunism were virtually synonymous with each other. My path wasn't without its perils. Persevering and enduring the hardships we did nothing short of a miracle. Back on topic though.. No matter the path I ventured out on, the door was always closed for me... So I broke it wide open, and thus the man dubbed "The Code Of Greed" stands before you all today; a visionary who joined up with the most sadistic man alive, Zach Crash. Us together as a unit has put a whole new aspect of creativity together. I was told by many elitist I'd never be a threat, so what did I do? Gave up and went home with my tail tucked between my legs like Heart Break Boy? Of course not. I sought out any opposition I could find in the country, then gave it one final shot in the dark with Crash -- and lo and behold, here I am in the flesh -- a threat.

All of that said, I could hardly call this comeback a success. Of course, that's why we don't invest stock in small sizes. I came and went through the likes of Tig Kelly, Pizza Boy and HBB. Hell, I was beat down each and every one of them but that is not my personal goals to call this story a success. To the untrained eye, my appearance on Dynasty when attacking Brian Daniels would seem like an abject failure. I can't argue with those people. I've never been one to appeal to the detractors. When their opinions about me are forged and etched, they stay that way and only intensify with time. I've got a lot of respect for someone who can stand firm and hold their ground, whether they're with me or against me. I'm no stranger to the big dance, and what can I say? That allure of that one last opportunity to be in the spotlight drew me in. I approached him and attacked, all so I could be dispatched of in a matter of mere moments. A life without regrets is no life at all. But if you regret and reflect while you still have a chance to make good on your mistakes, you waste your time. This isn't my first rodeo. I'm not a man who allows his emotions to get the best of him. While so many men lose control in the heat of the moment, the steam builds and I become, through way of consumption, the very fire that burns so many wishful thinkers. Some have criticized composure and endorsed craziness. I can't abide such a lifestyle. While drowning in the madness of shallow waters might work for some, I'd much prefer to take a dip in the deep end.

So many people self-pity and ask themselves, "Why me?" -- such meaningless rhetoric has never occupied a place in my mind. Knowing I have the future to look forward to, I refuse to dwell on the past. Granted, I realize that the past makes way for the future, but it doesn't define who you are. All of the success and the glory in the world can't make a legend of the past today's hero. All the same, men like Cyclone and Brian Daniels continue to harp on the past rather than live in their present because we all know in their age there is no future. When you start living in your past and your memories become more enjoyable than your present, you know it's time to hang up the boots and call it quits. No matter how much I succeeded, I always strived for more. Contented men asked me questions like, "why continue to push on when you are so doubted against? What keeps the motivation alive?" -- I will never, ever be satisfied. In fact, it's likely that I'll be rolling over in my death bed while coming to grips with the realization of what the future of wrestling is -- and the fact I can do nothing about it. But it's the unwillingness to settle for less that keeps the hunger alive. Why settle for a paltry hand when you can make out with a deck of aces? If the Celtics were satisfied with their first ring, would they go on to win multiple more more? If Michael Jordan was satisfied with having just one ring, would he have the ability to carry the Chicago Bulls to five more? If Carlos Rosso was satisfied having won just a single Championship, would he still compete with the same relentless fervor to this day? No. That's why we condemn contentment and take that body-burning last rep in the weight room... To break on through to the other side.

Cyclone managed to come to the aid of Brian Daniels on Dynasty.. But like I’ve said before -- wrestling is a human game of chess. Pawns are the frontrunners.. And knight are in line for deceit. You’ve only managed to slip past the chess pawns..

You won’t be so luck when encountering our core.
ThePizzaBoy
Post April 2nd 2016, 2:10 pm by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens on a dutch angle shot of Pizza Boy sitting and rocking in the backstage area with his hands clasped together in front of him, as if in prayer.  He looks around, unclasps his hands, and brings his head out of it's bow.

PB: Alone....alone is where I belong. Not because I refused to join a faction full of cowards and not because I drove HBB to retirement.  Drake and Jones want to pretend I was HBB's glass ceiling? Well, gee, I know Hexa-gun's history and all but the trash man hasn't picked up yesterday's trash yet.  I'm sure I can fish out one of their many t-shirts with the two prominently among the roster of thugs.  We can play all the games we want boys, but the fact remains that there was only one self-proclaimed indomitable force holding anyone back in EAW and it left you holding you two patsies holding the bag.  Four months ago I couldn't care less about EAW's civil wars.  I stood idly by while they didn't effect me because I was too scared to grow, to become more, to pick a side in the war...that is, until a pack of idiots handed me a chair and asked me to smite down someone I respected.  It's sad to think that I could have easily been you, Drake and Jones.  I could be the moron stuck fighting the long dead battle, I could be paying for the sins of other people.  I could be like you, stuck in the ring with an EAW jingoist like myself looking to carve off a little bit of that rotting flesh off of the corpse known as Hexa-Gun, but I'm not.  And do you know why?

Pizza Boy reaches deep into the collar of his shirt and pulls up a necklace with a crucifix on the other end.  He holds it up in front of the camera and gives an at peace smile.

PB: A man found me, picked me up out of the rubble of Elimination Chamber, dusted me off, and told me I could do more, do better, be better than what I had been.  He saw my demons and he sought out to quell them.  He took me under his wing, led me on the path of righteousness, and on the occasions when I backslid, he carried me kicking and screaming toward the land of victory and salvation.  That mans name is Heart Break Boy, and if it weren't for him, I never would have won the EAW National title, I never would have beaten the Mercenaries, a team far superior to your little ragtag identity crisis.  He was my muse, he was my center, he was my road wife and my father figure, and he did everything within his power to make me half the man I am today.  And you know what I did in return? What you're doing right now.  I was a brat, I was a roustabout, I was defiant and straight up disrespectful after everything he did for me.  And you know what he had to say about all of that? The smoking, the cursing, the blood letting, all of it?  He said 'I forgive you'.

PB tucks his necklace back into his shirt and stares down thoughtfully as a war wages behind his eyes.

PB: But that was only after I asked for forgiveness, after I let it nearly cost me everything, after a sacrifice.  You two? You've offered up nothing.  You haven't suffered for your sins, no, not yet anyway.  In fact, you seem to revel in the idea that you might have maybe...just maybe...had something to do with the retirement of HBB.  You can't outright claim you have, or point to a reason why you believe his blood is on your hands, and yet you keep acting like it's there.  Sure, you play your mind games, try and make me think I'm the reason, but I see it in your eyes, I hear it in your tone, and I sense it in all of your deplorable and disrespectful actions.  You want to claim you killed the Stand in Stand & Deliver, but ironically, you don't have a leg to stand on.  

PB reaches into his pants pocket and pulls out his glistening pizza cutter.  He spins the blade with the tip of his finger, lets it jingle jangle like cowboy spurs as it spins.

PB: Yet there's still that arrogance, that disrespect.  You mock the idea of atonement, not aware of what you've unleashed upon yourselves.  Did you know there were religious sects of monks back in the day that would torture themselves in repentance? They'd slap themselves on the back with bags full of glass and nails, they'd flagellate their anatomy with leather straps and chains, they'd perform the stations of the cross with real hammer and nail, spear and thorns.  This is how they asked for forgiveness for their humanity, because they knew humanity was a sin they could never fully be absolved of.  Maybe that's your angle.  Maybe you don't know it yet.  Maybe I have to teach you, get you started a little bit.  Maybe a slice to the cheek, then the other, then I cut out your tongues to keep them from wagging lies, break your fingers so you can't point fingers of blame, lash your back to give it traction for when you falter and backslide, and break your legs so that you're incapable of stepping on anyone else's toes.  Then maybe you'll be worthy of HBB's forgiveness, maybe I'll be able to look at the grotesqueness from within the both of you and stomach it when I see it's physical form realized.

Pizza Boy lets his trembling finger catch the spinning blade, stopping it, but slicing into the tip of it in the process.  He lifts his bloody digit up to his pale and horrified face and studies it as a small crimson waterfall trickles down his hand.

PB: Or maybe I'm not so ready for the forgiveness of this world myself.

PB plunges his finger into his mouth, sucking it as tears well up in his eyes.  He pulls his finger out, now clean with a sparkling veneer of saliva.  He hesitantly smiles at the bloodless finger until it starts bleeding once more.  He wraps it in his shirt and self-consciously stares up at the camera.

PB: I'm not a man without sin.  I'm not a man without regrets or fears either, but I am a man willing to endure all three to uphold the respect of a legend.  I'm willing to endure that and much much more! Because there isn't a pain I don't already know, there isn't a low that I haven't already fallen to, and there isn't an obstacle that I haven't been able to solve and overcome with a little faith and a lot of weapons.

PB looks around once more, darting his head around the empty backstage area before leaning in to the camera with a very worried look on his face.

PB: You boys have crossed me at a very bad time.  We're alone now, Hexa-gun has turned and expired, Heartbreak Boy has hung up his boots after a respectable career.  Barney, Percy, Tony, they've all been purged from my life, and between the three of us, after witnessing what went down on Dynasty, I get the vibe that...I get the feeling...I mean, I feel like God's turned a blind eye.  I don't feel his presence within me anymore, I don't feel his warmth now that HBB is gone, and whatever residual warmth HBB left behind has been sapped from my heart after seeing you disrespect him and think you can get away with it.  We are men without a family, men without homes, men without nations, and men without salvation.  No divine being is going to reach down and stop you two from doing whatever you think you're going to do to me, and likewise, there is no divinity in what I'm going to do to you.

PB covers his mouth as the sound of a guttural giggle starts to rise in his throat.  His eyes look shocked,then amused, then horrified as his knees begin to slowly find a home against his chest as he assumes the fetal position, rocking and beaming and cutting his eyes behind his cupped hand as the camera begins to fade out.  In the darkness of the camera's fade, PB's voice cracks meekly in a cold, sing-song way.

"I think we're alone now. 
There doesn't seem to be anyone around. 
I think we're alone now. 
The beating of our hearts is the only sou-ound....PFFTHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Post April 2nd 2016, 2:46 am by Guest
Voltage Promo #4

Sheridan Müller was a woman who found the American sports entertainment system cancerous, she saw it as distasteful and overall a waste of time. This whole promo concept was a waste of time, and served no purpose other than to talk and entertain. She had a dislike that promos played almost an equal part to what your ability was inside the ring to determine where your matches end up on the card, or which opponent you were placed against. The whole sports entertainment style was not her cup of tea. It wasn't really efficient. She loathed it, she much preferred to just wrestle, that is what she was known for. She didn't like the promo concept because she wasn't any good at it, for a matter of fact she thought she was fairly brilliant, neither did she not like promoing against her opponents because it was only used as a means to get into their head and play mind games, as a result making yourself look bitchy. No. Sheridan disliked promos because she would much rather beat her opponent up rather than talk about it. Promos were a waste of time. Sure, in Germany, in her homeland, you still had to wait time in between your wrestling matches, you didn't wrestle every second of every day, but this whole promo thing dragged it out. It was boring, you just said the same things, and heard the exact opposite in return. Promos played little part in what occurred within the ring, they played extremely little part in the outcome of a wrestling match. Unless you really riled up your opponent to a point they were not concentrated, promos really served no purpose. Only to hype the match. Sheridan's name should hype the match itself. Her German Efficiency approach in the ring was something of beauty, it was spectacular, breathtaking, Sheridan was not the most flashiest female worker in Elite Answers Wrestling, neither was she the most charismatic, however, on the contrary, when it came to making your opponents tap, or pass out, or it came down to pinning their shoulders to the mat, nobody was better than Sheridan, fucking, Müller. Nobody was superior to her. She was the best wrestler in the world for crying out loud. Whatever her opponents said in the build up to the match wouldn't change that, it wouldn't change German Efficiency and it wouldn't change Sheridan Müller. That is why she disliked promos and rolled her eyes whenever she was presented with an interview she had to attend or told she had to promo or she wouldn't be in future matches. She hated sports entertainment, and she didn't much approve of socialising with people. Still, anyhow, she was stationed in a German radio station for the time being. Sheridan was attired in simple, but stunning clothing. She wore a white crop top, covered of course by her by now signature leather fitted jacket. Skinny jeans accentuated her long legs, most of the bottom half disappeared underneath her leather black boots of course. She had her hair tied back, in a single ponytail, one which fizzled out around her shoulder blade area. Shadow highlighted her blue eyes, and crimson lipstick pushed her pout out to an extent. Sheridan usually would be miserable, however the fact that she was in her home country turned her mood upwards some, to around a level where she could tolerate certain questions without wanting to rip her head off. Headphones and a microphone were over her hair and ears, and a Löwenbräu beer was sat in her right hand, with her fingertips clutched to the side of the can. She had been within the station for ten minutes or so, the staff were mostly men, including her interviewer. This made Sheridan happy, just like the majority of the Vixens division, the women of Germany would be jealous of Sheridan's superior looks as well as her wrestling ability, they would ask questions which would make Sheridan angry or depressed. Men, on the other hand, were somewhat better, she could tolerate men. One man in particular shook her hand, before sauntering over to the seat opposite her and sliding on headphones much similar to the ones Sheridan currently had on. They greeted one another in German and traded small talk, he confessed that he was a fan of Elite Answers Wrestling much to her surprise, and then he began his interrogation of questions. 

Interviewer: It's been three weeks since you conquered the majority of the female division of Elite Answers Wrestling, can you walk us through your Vixen Cup victory?

Sheridan: That's a true statement, because I did conquer them. However I am not really a sentimental person, what kind of woman would I be if I relied on my past achievements and accomplishments to justify my present ability? Why should I do such when I am growing better each day due to German Efficiency? Yes, sure, I could build some credibility for myself by bragging the fact I pinned Cameron Ella Ava or Haruna Sakazaki, but then I would just be like everyone else in the current roster, would I not? The thing is, about me, is that I'm different, I don't need to use facts an statistics to re-assure myself that I'm good. I'm not the most superior athlete in the history of the Vixens Division because I won the Vixens Cup seventy something days after making my debut, no, tut tut, wrong. I am the most superior athlete because of German Efficiency. You see, nobody really pays attention to German Efficiency before it's too late, much like Madison has her poems or formation has their orgy's they just assume, oh, Sheridan's ranting about German Efficiency again, what's new? Nobody pays attention to me, nobody listens to what I have to say. They don't heed my lessons and they don't focus on my message. German Efficiency saved my life, German Efficiency makes me the most talented wrestler in the world. I'm a perfectionist, naturally, as most Germans are. I have a determination and drive which makes sure I don't stop until I have achieved something and I have done so rightfully and brilliantly. I will not stop until something is perfect, and has been built to that level correctly. I'm a workaholic, I'm efficient. You combine my efficient lifestyle with my efficient wrestling ability, and that's what you get. German Efficiency. It's not a hard concept. Sure it can't be written into an equation, I'm sure if Albert Einstein, may his soul rest in peace, was here, even he wouldn't be able to work out just why I'm so superior and better inside and outside of a wrestling ring. German Efficiency isn't something you can put into a calculator. It's not something that can be understood in a day. But the fact of the matter is, German Efficiency is what puts me at the top of the hierarchy of the Vixens Division. It's what separates me from the bimbos, and the money hoarders, and the semi-decent wrestlers who just don't have the attitude to jump aboard the S.S Sheridan. Here's the problem, here's why the Vixens division is not as good as it could be, it's because these idiots aren't efficient enough to heed my message. They aren't efficient enough to rise to my level inside of the ropes. They lack efficiency. German Efficiency. It's sad really all things considering, imagine the class of matches which could occur in the Vixens division if everybody else were as good as I am. I will continue to personify German Efficiency, however. I will not stop until everybody else is at my level, if I have to break women and abruptly end their wrestling careers, so be it. I am the epitome of German Efficiency and until people can at least attempt to get on my level then I will just continue to be fucking brilliant at what I do. Angela Salveti is a great example at a woman who doesn't know when to shut up, or when to give in to the superior lifestyle, she is a woman who gets her kicks out of being rebellious and causing a problem. She is under the belief that she is playing mind games with me, that she is toying with my emotions and making me dance like a puppet. The harsh reality is she's another of the women I am talking about, one who loves talking but I will defeat, easily, in the ring. I am superior to her because of German Efficiency. You name anything she can do in the ring and I can top it without breaking a sweat, she's a mat specialists? Unlucky for her, for I am superior. She likes to brawl? Oh, wait, it's over, Sheridan has knocked her out. She likes to make her opponents tap? What's this? The Panzer Lock is locked in, and Angela Salveti is tapping like a little bitch. Angela Salveti has the audacity to brush German Efficiency off. Which is a prime and pure example as to why she is indeed not efficient enough for my realistic division. She doesn't make the cut. When I give examples of how German Efficiency makes me a better person, she laughs, she says I'm a hypocrite, when the fact of the matter is I am anything but. I am a realist, and this realist says that on voltage Angela Salveti is going to lose. She's going to have you all believe that she is smarter than me, that she is the queen of mind games and a psychologist. Whilst that is all fresh and dandy, please remind me what good her IQ level is going to be when she's in the ring with me? What's that, oh, right, right, none. It doesn't matter. Nobody gives a shit about how smart you are if you can't wrestle, maybe you're better suited to being a teacher or a professor if you're so smart Angela. You talk about your intelligence and your skills of reading your opponent like it's going to mean anything. I am Sheridan Müller, the tigress, the personification of German Efficiency, the epitome of resiliency. I am athletically superior to every Vixen in Elite Answers Wrestling and I am the best female wrestler in the world today. You talk about me speaking about depression like I am still depressed today. Incorrect, firstly I was giving yet another example of why German Efficiency is so superior, secondly, how could I possibly be depressed when I have the pleasure of wrestling you, Angela. I have the honour of hopefully breaking your spine. It's got to that point, you're unfixable, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. Alas, you can force it to. So on voltage, I will play some mind games of my own. It's got to the point where I need to assess if you really are any good for me or this division. Judging from what I know, and what I've seen since I've arrived in Elite Answers Wrestling is that you like days off and you like losing. That isn't efficiency, that is not efficiency at all. It's the opposite, the antonym. You think wrestling is a game, whilst I see it as my life. It's my job, but I don't treat it as such. I have a duty to make people happy and entertain them with my wrestling ability. You see our match as a little fun between competitors, whilst I see it as a way to possibly improve our division by helping you or breaking you. It's not a game. Wrestling is not a joke and Elite Answers Wrestling is not a comedy club. If you requested this match because you wanted to have a little play around it, surprise surprise yet again proves you're inability to be efficient. You make me sick. You make me tired, Angela. I'm literally thrilled that this is the first time I'm facing you because I'm going to make sure it's the last, after Voltage if I am ever put into a match with you and forced to listen to you ramble on about pointless things like your background and your opinions on me I am going to to honestly end my life. You just frustrate me with how boring you are, you don't get it, the people in this radio station don't get it. It might just be me, sure. But listening to your promos and having to witness how confident you are with your analysis of me and how I'm so controversial and how you've got me paranoid, it doesn't make me paranoid, it makes me suicidal. All you do, literally, is talk about three things. You talk about how you're so superior at reading minds and reading people, you literally say this like every twenty seconds in your promo, you speak about something and relate it to my feelings or the brain, and how you have me figured out. You then discuss how badly I was disrespectful towards you, and how I made you cry, and then you whine about how I continue to say that German Efficiency is going to equal me beating you. Sure, you find different ways to put it, but all you do is rub acid into German Efficiency and try to break it down with your mental ability. The only problem, is that your brainpower is like punches, and German Efficiency is titanium. You will eventually dent it, sure, and that in itself will be a big achievement for someone with your ability. But break it, halt it, stop German Efficiency? Don't make me fucking laugh. The only correct point you make, is that maybe I shouldn't be mean towards women who have been here longer than me. It's a good point sure, but you say it like the longer they've been here, the better they have got. You say it like their loyalty to Elite Answers Wrestling makes them a better wrestler than I. Which in itself is a stupid, silly thing to say, is it not. Sure, they have more main events than me. Sure, they have more title reigns than me. But here's the thing, that's experience, that's not efficiency at all. If you put them in comparison to me, then you would find that they've been here longer, and as a result have a bigger following and earned more money and won my titles. They would happen if you compared them to myself. However, if you put me in a ring with them. Do I really have to state what would happen. I don't think I do. I will repeat a point, which I am certain you're going to go into meltdown about because I've said something more than once. But titles held, or longevity in a company, do not equal wrestling ability. No, they don't. The reality that people simply refuse to believe and continue to live in their idealist world, is that German Efficiency is simply superior to all. I could add fire power to the cannon and say my Vixens Cup win proves that, but alas, I would much rather continue to prove myself by beating you on Voltage. 

A long ten second pause.

Interviewer: Okay and that is all we have time for, I would like to thank Sheri-

The interviewers pause connoted the fact that Sheridan Müller had jumped from her chair and was already out of the building, which came to light very quickly. She had vanished, and the Löwenbräu which she was drinking was the only thing which remained within her leather chair, the headphones neatly placed beside it.
Lucas Johnson
Post April 2nd 2016, 1:09 am by Lucas Johnson
Voltage Promo #2 - I deserve to be here

Who cares if you lost apart of Team Cross at Fighting Spirit 2? You should be happy that you just defeated Luzmala at Reckless Wiring and took part in ending Hexa-Gun. Ultimately Mr. DEDEDE did the final touches on Y2Impact and ended Hexa-Gun for good but you are apart of the whole project together by helping out the land of the elite and the Voltage roster as a whole and I personally thank you for that. You think I am a joke? Hahaha you got another coming pal, I'm pretty damn sure I can last more then two minutes inside the squared circle. I may not have had the best success so far since I debuted but we have a lot of things in common StarrStan. Both attended division one wrestling colleges. You attended Penn State University and I attended the Ohio State University, you are an Olympic Gold Medalist and I am a NCAA division I Heavyweight Champion. When you look at the stats on paper it could be a good match up, the young gun against the veteran so I understand why Voltage executives made the match up for this week's Voltage. 

I am damn proud of my NCAA accomplishments and hoping I can add more to my victory wall at my house starting this Sunday. You see people win championship gold a lot, title changes happen all the time. But I have a question for you StarrStan...how many times do guys like me defeat people like you? How many times does the young gun....the underdog prevail with the victory? Very rare or almost never. You are a former Hall of Fame champion and accomplished almost everything you can in this business. But me I have the background to have success in this business but right now I'm just a little kid trying to climb up the stairs trying to grab that piece of candy. This match is going to be the biggest match of my life, this match is bigger then money, this match is bigger then championship gold. This is about proving to myself and to everyone in the back that I belong here and I belong to hang with the sharks. Do you know how many offers I got from different wrestling promotions before I signed here? I was offered higher pay at other promotions but I was such a big fan of the land of the elite I just couldn't deny the offer. I will land a suplex and I will even try to make you tap out because I am not giving up until I am no longer physically able to. All the cards are dealt on the table and now the cards do the talking live in Germany on the Voltage European tour. Pain for Pride is right around the corner and it's time to put up or shut up. Bring it on StarrStan.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post April 1st 2016, 10:43 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Well this ain’t the first time Drake & Jones got their job done, only for others not to do their part, however it looks like it’ll be the last.

A pity EAW just won’t be the realest place on earth like it use to be. Still, people ought to hit the brakes on their little joyride about how bad things are for the members….former members of Hexa-gun, like we were all the ones who had the worst time coming out of Reckless Wiring. I’m under the brand created by Jaywalker, I worked directly under Y2Impact, I was apart of the team that retired the Heart Break Boy, and I’ve already pinned Mr.DEDEDE 1 2 3 on the mat, I see my future as bright as can be.  

What? You think I’d go on some crying speech about the end of Hexa-gun? The end of Extreme? How would a man get this debonair if he on the regular spent time doing what makes one’s hair go gray? You all need to understand the wave, extreme still lives in us despite our crime haven being taken away.

We’ll just play by your rules when you’re watching.

So you’d best always keep watching.

Watching!

Because laws, elite rules, only matter when there are those who enforce them, people who stand vigilante and are there on the ground to do something about it, in comparison to crime that can break out at a moments notice and then be gone in the shadows in the next breath. So all you April fools who think this month will the glorious month where the game changes for you all, remember that I am still the king of thieves, the slickest of the slick.

And Drake & Jones? Man I don’t even need to go over the shit we done.

But shucks, I will anyways if you people just won’t stop asking!

What’s that, our gold you say? Which gold though? Do you mean our Tag Team Championships, or do you mean our Grand Prix Tag Team Trophy?

Who came closest to upsetting our glorious, marvelous, undefeated tag team streak? Nah nah, not the Iconomy, they were aight but we beat better. No no, not Senn and Lucian Black, we beat them boys good. I KNOW you didn’t just try bringing up the multiple combos of team DCW we put down, that’s even funnier than Clark Duncan and Carson Ramsay, don’t even get me started on Carlos and Lioncross! How dare you mention Aria and BK, everyone knows the top mix tag team we beat were The Mercenaries. Though based on HBB’s tears and getting all sappy after the beating we gave at Reckless Wiring, maybe Stand and Deliver were a mixed tag team too!

Aight, aight, I’m done, I done! No more bragging. I just, I just think it’s sad I can’t even remember off the top of my head all the teams we dusted, there are so many.

I’m sorry, I was at it again, I just can’t control..my…..myself!

All I’m saying is even EAW knows only crazy ass motherfuckers would even accept stepping in the ring with us, men they’re opening the doors of the Sanatorium and letting the crazies out to play.

This is typical of people in power. Slave labour for the criminals, and experimentation for the mentally ill throwaways of society.

What? You telling me King Diesmos didn’t name this group on purpose? Let’s be real, the only people who aren’t throwaways in this team are the Diesmos family and Madison Kaline! The rest of these chumps are people who either have no family, or have a family that EAW and King Diesmos know won’t make much noise if they don’t come back in one piece. They know that when these men catch these Drake & Jones hands ain’t nobody going to file a lawsuit, ain’t nobody going to ask EAW why these guys had to go and get beat so bad that they’re loose screws will be knocked out completely. Deep, deep, in the hearts of the more authoritarian, those who think of their children and justice, those who don’t want these sickos walking the streets thus looking for strong figures to do the deeds they don’t want to do themselves, they’ll secretly thank us for delivering hard knocks on these mentally stunted blemishes on society. And Diesmos will pretend like he cares, he’ll wince and express signs of grief at the sight of his crash test dummies being in a tragic accident just as he knows they will be, and then behind their backs he’ll think about how much of a success using those guys was in testing the waters of not messing with Drake & Jones because he is sick of us beating his ass whenever he comes at us sideways unprepared for what is to come. Straight up, they’re his Suicide Squad, bombs in head, do as he says in the dangerous missions nobody else wants to do and if you step out of line he’ll crumple you up and throw you away like you never existed.

In fact of course you’re the Suicide Squad, Erobos and Victer, with the face paint makeup and medical background, the two of you are like two halves of a male Harley Quinn.

As a self admitted swindler I don’t care much for Erobos’ former life of justice, but even a guy like me appreciates doctors. How do people fall this low? Erobos is basically an abused spouse forced to shut her mouth and eventually succumbing to the beatings that demand submission. And it’s downright sad Victer would go from curing the masses to licking his own wounds lost in the labyrinth of his own mind. You two come at us as grown up versions of special needs kids, and don’t deny it because you’ve been named after the such, yet you think that there’s anything waiting for you except being burned by the dual dragons of Komodo and Darkness Flame? Well the insane have never had a problem playing with fire, so many of them forget that the flames don’t care if they’re too ignorant to be afraid, it burns them asunder nonetheless just like anyone else.
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
Post April 1st 2016, 9:58 pm by 'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
It’s Piff’s world! Piff’s world! Party time! Excellent!

REYORYERYEROEROEYAORIEOAR VROOOOOM VROOOOOM

And… We’re clear. Excellent, EAW’s Finest Strain Piff Fumador coming at you again with breaking news, esé. Piff has been booked on this week’s Showdown! At last, amigo, people don’t want to see Terry Chambers or Kerry Eusford, maybe they wanna see Vic Vendetta but that’s besides the point. What the people want is Mr. THC, Piff Fumador! Always smoking grass, always kicking ass, and this week will be no different when Piff takes on Owen ‘Pussy Bitch’ Kade. I see from your interview in Wrestler’s Edge that’s you’ve been around the block, here and there. But I gotta tell you, holmes, this is EAW; the elite. Wherever you’ve wrestled before is void, irrelevant, bullshit; because when you step into the ring with ANYONE in EAW, you’ll realise that we are the elite for a reason. Because we’re the best professional wrestlers in the world, and a state title in amateur wrestling means JACK, son. Especially when you’re stepping in the ring with EAW’s Finest Strain, the greatest luchador in the world, the Green King, Piff Fumador. You’re stupid little pussy bitch will have a couple black eyes by the end of Showdown and there’s nada you can do about it, homie. You say that I’m gonna be the “first to fall, fall to the ground, fall to the utmost point of obscurity”. I have new for you Owen LAME… Piff ain’t gonna fall anywhere, let alone the point obscurity, nigga; Your boy Piff Fumador is too high to fall anywhere, and your boy Piff Fumador will be staying high thanks to: 1. This super sour diesel kush, and 2. Beating down on your rookie ass this Saturday night, in front of all of Piff’s fans! You claim that every match you climb up peg by peg to get to the top, but there’ll be a roadblock on your journey to being the best; That roadblock goes by the name of Mr. THC. You need to earn your respect here, holmes, in the greatest wrestling organisation in the entire world. In EAW, we have born and raised some of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time: Mr. DEDEDE, Y2Impact, Dark Demon, Piff Fumador; just to name a few. When the bell rings you wont hear the sound of my skull cracking on the mat, you’ll hear the sound of the entire EAW universe chanting… “PIFF! PIFF! PIFF! PIFF!” And then your ass will be sent down to the bush leagues where it belongs. Because when you get in the ring with EAW’s Finest Strain, you need to prepare for the whirlwind, esé. I’ll flip and whip circles around you in the ring, motherfucker; all climaxing to when your boy Piff Fumador hits the 420 Splash, right in the middle of the ring. Whatever message you’re here to send to the EAW universe, it’ll probably arrive a week late, amigo. Because unfortunately for you, Piff is here to put you in your place when you step up at Showdown. You’re gonna need to beat respect into me, holmes, because even though I like to joke around and smoke up on the regular; when you get in the ring with the Green King, Piff is anything but a joke. So you better bring it on Showdown or you’ll be answering the door to a Kush Coma in the face, DDTHC flat on the mat and a 420 Splash to send you back to Juvenile Detention Center from which you came from. Piff needs this win; Piff needs this momentum. And Piff will be damned if the rug’s pulled beneath EAW’s Finest Strain’s feet by a MOTHERFUCKING ROOKIE! But like Piff always says, amigo – You thump your bible, say your prayers, but it didn’t get you anywhere…

Talk about your Psalms, talk about John 4:20…

PIFF 4:20 SAYS I JUST SMOKED YOUR ASS
『zakkii』
Post April 1st 2016, 9:55 pm by 『zakkii』
EAW Promoz! - Page 16 XhwofFA

How to defeat Haruna Sakazaki for dummies

Step 1: Use the word either "Bitching", "Moaning", "Whining" and "Complaining" every time you talk about Haruna Sakazaki. Use all words for better result.

Step 2: Kiss ass

Step 3: Accuse every Haruna Sakazaki's victory as a fluke winning

Step 4: Kiss another ass

Step 5: Bring up Haruna Sakazaki's past failures as a material to talk about her. Don't forget to made up the story from another world about how Haruna Sakazaki creating a #HarunaTreatment hashtags.

Step 6: Kiss a lot of ass.... YOU ARE NOT KISSING IT GOOD ENOUGH!

Repeat those steps until you feel enough to screw Haruna Sakazaki in every match. It works every time.

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 CANgC3H

Haruna is seen sitting in a room, reading that random book she found in the alleyway. She lets out a chuckle while facepalming and shaking her head as she just throw that book behind her.

Haruna Sakazaki: Bitching.... Moaning.... Whining..... Complaining...Bitching Moaning Whining Complaining BitchingMoaningWhiningComplaining...... I see all that pattern in my every opponent who stood in front of me. I can only find a few people who is not actually talking about how am I becoming such an ungrateful brat who never seem take any victory in a joy. All I can do is... yeah, those words. But somehow, that worked. Ugh.... I'm actually to address this kind of fourth-wall-breaking imbeciles who thinks that they are living in two exact same world. I'm too lazy to deal with that. It broke my mood to fight. But this is too much.... It's too much for those kind of people with only two-dimentional vision and never look at something around. They call me ignorant, NO! They are ignorant! They call me fake, NO! They are fake! People like Mexican Samurai, Tarah Nova, and any other imbeciles are only the example of people who failed to see the difference between two worlds. Yes.... They are the real failure.... FAILURE! I never want to give my best to such imbeciles like that. Cailin defeated me fair and square, Sheridan defeated me fair and square. I accept my defeat against them because I believe that those people are what the competition should look. Cailin, Sheridan, even the champion Eris are only a few example of an ideal competitor. They make their own strength stand out in front of me, they found my weakness that I admit I HAVE THAT instead of digging and finding another Haruna Sakazaki across the street and accuse me of something that I never do. These people are as ignorant as they accused me to be. Why should I even bother to win against them?

Haruna Sakazaki: So.... this is the real Mexican Samurai who just talked about me recently. An ignorant, faker, idiotic Mexican Samurai who brought up that stupid #HarunaTreatment thing? Ugh.... you are as disgusting as my opponents who said the exact same thing to beat me. So, where is the Mexican Samurai who said that you love me the way I am right now, where is the Mexican Samurai that will help me to achieve my goal, huh, where is that? You never have that, do you? The real Mexican Samurai only look at me as a loser, expecting me to lose the match so you can have me, doing anything to me as you desired? All those stupid melancholy things are not real, huh? I should have known it at the first place. All men in this world are all the same, using the word "love" over everything. That makes me sick! You make me sick, Samurai! I know that deep inside you, you have a fear of losing that title.... you just coat that fear with a layer of egoistical self of yours. You are just covering your own insecurity.... heh, you are the same. I thought that you are a different man. Maybe you are just not that good....

Haruna Sakazaki: I don't have a friend, I keep disappointed them so they are starting to leave me..... Really? Really, Samurai? You have to bring up my personal things in this match? Wow, how professional are you... So professional, you really want me to become your protégé, filling my head with all your ego? Listen.... you don't know me, you never know me and you better stop saying things that you don't know. It would be wasting time and you just showed yourself to the world that you are plain stupid. I know, that thing..... ironically worked somehow but still, you look stupid. Let me tell you, smart-ass! The reason of me to go to this business is not finding a friend, it's not even being a ring rat who moved from bed to bed to keep survive in this place. No, my honor is not that low. I come here to fight! I come here to test of how far I am able to survive with my own power. I accept my defeat, unlike the thing that you accused me in a daily basis that I'm an ungrateful loser who always complain in my every loss. Yes, I will complain if I lost against people who just sit down and laze around then they suddenly get what they want in instant. Of course I'm mad with that.

Haruna Sakazaki: You know what, Samurai. All those things you said showing your true colors. You showed me your true face that you are not serious to guide me. But you know.... I am not a coward. I will never pull my word back, especially when I am issuing a challenge. I am not a woman that you accuse me to be. I make a challenge and I never back down. You offer a friendship to me.... and look at you now. Is this how you look your "friend". Hmph, no wonder that you are alone. I am willing to offer your guidance, I am willing to grab your reaching hand on me. But your egoistic impatience making me realize that you are not a good friend. A good friend in my vision love to fight together with or against each other, I learned it from Jade. How Jade and I become a good friend until now even we are walking in a different path is because we love to fight together and we love to fight against one another, giving our best so we can put our own power to a test and in the end, we are all happy. You seemed failed to look at that. What you said earlier only make me thing that you come with a different reason to fight me.You disappoint me.... I expect too much about you but it turns our that you are no different.

Haruna Sakazaki: Well, I just realized that you are a hometown hero in the arena when we meet. I still remember when someone beat me in my hometown. I will show you how hurt that fell, defeated when all your family watching you. All things can happen, especially when you're starting to underestimate me. You think home advantage really take a big part in this match? You think my condition right now will be a factor that will give you a huge advantage? Hmph, you are underestimating me too much. The spirit inside me is sleeping, but not dead. I will make you regret of what you say to me as I kick that fucking ass out of you, shoving out your big and loud nonsense crappy mouth and beg for my forgiveness in front of your family. I can do that, I FUCKING CAN..... YOU JUST DON'T KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH, YOU FUCKING IGNORANT MEXICAN BASTARD!!!

She looks at the camera angrily before she snaps back, shaking her head with a confused facial expression.

Haruna Sakazaki: Sorry, I don't supposed to say that in front of you. I really need to control my anger..... okay, just this time..... fuuuhhh..... I need a Haruna Treatment right now.

Haruna shakes her head as she raises from her seat and leave the room as the scene ends.
Rex32
Target Practice
Post April 1st 2016, 9:41 pm by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 2
"Target Practice"

Tell me that the purpose of life is to have fun, and without a care in the world I'll begin wreaking havoc on everything I pass. Now that's what I call pure, honest fun. Love loves anarchy. It loves to wreak havoc. It loves to dance atop the ruins. Everything we're doing is freakin' iffy. That's what makes it so much fun! Havoc will reek as turmoil is wrought. There is no escaping fate.

Things. Things just keep getting  more interesting. Don't they? Things are getting better too. Kind of goes hand in hand really. I mean just a few weeks ago that I was being overcome by such despair. My efforts to succeed seemed to be all for naught. After Reasonable Doubt I was starting to get really frustrated. I was getting opportunity after opportunity, and watching those same opportunities get taken away just as quickly as they were given. Kind of like a bribe. Anything to keep me around. Anything to get me to do what they wanted me to do. Just so they could use me instead of lose me. Use me as mere fodder to allow others to cut in line. Guys Like Brayden Cruise. Guys like Sephiroth. Guys like TLA. Guys Like Samurai. Guys like Blackfyre. I'm better than them all! I vowed there would be change. I vowed that somebody would ensure my progression and get me out of the rut I was in, and that would start to be met with more positive results. I vowed that I wouldn't be held down no more! I vowed that I was a superstar in the making! Under Xavier Williams' tutelage I will start to realize everything I have come to expect of myself in this company. Xavier has a vision for the way things need to play out for this company to flourish now and well into the future. This place doesn't need lazy hacks like Terry Chambers or Kerry Eusford continually desecrating the grounds of Elite Answers Wrestling, that legends and REAL throwback wrestlers like myself that have appreciation in being able to compete on. Guys taking up spots over men who might be more deserving. The foundation of this company is built on the efforts of those who, like Xavier, have vision and cares about the business. That's, in part, why he chose me and Caine Kronin to help him carry out the vision he has. That he sees. Caine did real well for himself up to this point, and now he is getting the opportunity he deserves this week to show the EAW World Champ, Vic Vendetta and the EAW, what he can do against the upper echelon of talent. Vic is in for a rude awakening.

For me? It's easy. It's easier than one, two, three. I get fed a couple of flies this week. That's all they are. A couple of fucking horse flies that are gonna get eaten and digested alive by a hungry spider. Two jobbers barely surviving in the land of the elite. Blips on the radar. Specs on the wall. Neither one has a chance in hell of beating me, The Rex Master in that ring on Showdown. James Shields put me in a handicap match, but the funny thing is, I still have the advantage. Whether I was pitted one on one or not, I have the advantage. Neither of these lazy fucks offer much of a challenge and I know neither one will be able to coexist long enough to muster any type of offense against me to matter in this match. Good job Shields! Bravo! You put me, the most complete wrestler in EAW against Wallstreet Journal and Mr. Hollywood? Perfect! Then when I'm done putting one or both of these dumb fucks on the shelf, because they were naive enough to believe they could offer any type of a challenge to me, don't come crying foul to me! Cause I will NOT give either one these piss-ants a chance to breathe! First Jason Cage. Then Tarah Nova. Next is Vic Vendetta, Terry Chambers and Kerry Eusford. Although I doubt Chambers or Eusford's decimation will hold the same weight on the company, that it would with the EAW Champion. Sorry guys. You may be contractually obligated to show up and wrestle tomorrow but I would highly advise against it. Why? It could be your very last appearance in an EAW ring. The sad part is nobody could care less. I know you're both too prideful to do that though. So Terry? Kerry? See you on Showdown.

Last edited by Rex32 on April 1st 2016, 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aria Jaxon
Post April 1st 2016, 9:34 pm by Aria Jaxon
THE GALLOWS -- EXPOSITION PARK, CALIFORNIA.

There was nothing quite like performing at a show in your hometown. Few things compared to what it felt like to return to your old stomping grounds, maybe even to wrestle in the same venues where you once watched from the crowd as a fan. Nothing really measured up to what it felt like to be able to return to a hometown crowd, in front of those you knew, and be able to show everyone that you’d accomplished your dream. Aria was relishing in that feeling.

Tonight, the Galen Center was hosting a Showdown house show. Word on the street was that it was sold out, and just over 10,000 fans had shown up on the USC campus to watch the show. From what Aria could hear from her place backstage, some were still streaming into the venue. She donned cardinal and gold ring attire, with a white USC logo halter top over the top of her gear. Aria was leaned over in front of one of the vanity mirrors in the area where the hair and makeup girls had set up shop, running a hand over her curls when a familiar reflection suddenly appeared in the mirror behind her. She spun around quickly, a huge grin situating itself on her face. “Mommy!”

“Look at you!” Melanie Jackson pulled her daughter into a hug, giving Aria a once-over. “My baby’s out here killin’ the game, isn’t she? Whose ass are you beating tonight?” After they separated, Melanie opened her leather jacket a bit to show Aria that she was wearing one of her merchandise shirts.

Aria smiled. “Pfft, some jobber they brought in, I don’t even know.” She paused for a moment, tilting her head to the side in confusion. “Hey, how’d you find me? I thought you were gonna call me once you got here so I could tell you where I was.”

“Another girl pointed me in the right direction,” her mother replied, “She told me this is where most of the girls are before shows anyway.” The look on Melanie’s face suggested she was thinking hard. “What’s her name? She’s tiny, real cute, blonde hair with the ends dip-dyed red?”

“Oh! Yeah, that’s Rey. She’s right, though. This is usually where we are before we gotta go out.” Aria gestured to the hair and makeup area around her.

Her mother’s face lit up suddenly. “Speaking of the other girls! It’s a crime I haven’t seen Steph around here yet. And when do I get to meet everyone you talked about? Cailin, Tarah, Brody…”

Aria figured her mom would be excited to meet her closest friends in the company. “Well, Brody’s in Minneapolis for Dynasty, so you gotta meet her some other time. Tarah…” Aria figured it was best not to bother with asking if her mom had watched Reckless Wiring and seen what happened. That was a line of questioning she wasn’t ready to deal with right now. “...she’s not here tonight. She’s back at my place. But, Cloud’s booked tonight so she went to warm up, and Cailin went with her. They shouldn’t be gone too much longer.”

A knowing smile then creased her mother’s expression, and Melanie reached out to poke Aria in her side. “And this Aren I’ve been hearing so much about, I get to meet him too, don’t I?”

Aria nodded, smiling broadly. “Yes, Mom. I promise, you get to meet everybody, but all the people you wanna meet got matches to get ready for, and so do I.” She laughed a bit, placing a hand on each of her mom’s shoulders. “So you go, and you sit in the front row with Dre and Aunt Leslie and Aunt Deena and whoever else, since everything’s about to start, and I’ll see you after the show, okay?”

Melanie smiled warmly. “I’ll see you out there.”

The live event rolled on, and right at this second, the only person standing in the ring was some local competitor -- a plain face, even plainer gear, and a forgettable name. Some run-of-the-mill brunette who’d easily get lost in a crowd. She stood there now, shifting her weight from foot to foot uneasily as the crowd on hand buzzed.

After another moment or two, “Formation” tore over the PA system, and the crowd rose to its feet with a deafening roar. The massive pop all but blew the roof off of the Galen Center, and it momentarily grew in volume once Aria strode out onto the stage. She’d been in much bigger arenas and been cheered on by much bigger crowds, but this one was special. She stood on the stage with outstretched arms, soaking in her hometown crowd’s reaction before descending the ramp. A big smile crinkled the corners of her eyes behind a gold pair of her signature shades, which she stopped to place on top of a little girl’s head as she made her way to the ring.

“And her opponent! From Los Angeles, California…” the ring announcer had to stop momentarily to accommodate the pop that rang out as he began to bill Aria, “...representing Formation, she is the Empress of Elite -- AAAARIA JAAAAAAXON!”

As another wave of cheers filled the air, Aria looked out at a crowd that was firmly behind her, many of them sporting her shirts and glasses, others waving signs with her name on them. As she hopped up onto the ring apron, she blew a kiss to her family in the front row and tipped her crown to them before stepping over the middle rope and setting foot on the canvas at last. Aria made her way to the nearest corner, hopping onto the middle turnbuckle and hyping the crowd up even further. Soon enough, she jumped down, signaling for a mic from the ringside attendant as her music started to fade out.

“WELCOME HOME! WELCOME HOME! WELCOME HOME!”

Loud chants replaced the sound of Aria’s music, and she stood in the middle of the ring twirling the mic in her hand with a grin on her face as she waited for them to die down a little. She brought the microphone to her red lipsticked lips. “Before I say what I gotta say...can I just let y’all know how damn good it feels to be in LA?”

A little bit of pandering, all for the right reasons, of course. The pop that followed brought a smile to Aria’s face, and she waited for it do die down a bit before she continued.

“It does, it really does. I get to stand here, in the GREATEST CITY IN THE WORLD, in front of all of you, my family, my friends, and my beautiful mother, and do the thing I love most in the world. Nights like this are all the validation I need, believe me. I’ve been in the Superdome, I’ve been in the Barclays Center, and the O2, and believe me when I say, I get just as much out of this as I’ve gotten from all of those experiences. Getting to come back home is just as special. It represents things coming full-circle for me. Again...it’s all the validation I’ve ever needed. Never have I ever needed anyone to cosign, especially not somebody like Veena Adams…”

Loud booing fills the air at the mention of a woman who Aria’s had run-ins with before, and is soon slated to compete against yet again. The jeers momentarily cut Jaxon off, but she holds up a hand to try and quell the crowd.

“No, no, I kinda get it, though! All her life, she’s been catered to. All her life, she’s been bestowed with praise she didn’t need or earn. She’s used to people having told her that her words have weight and that what she thinks actually happens to matter. So of course she brought that attitude with her to EAW and kept spewing the same self-important bullshit she’s spewed her entire life, only to find -- surprise, surprise! -- no one seems to be buying it. To be fair, I’m going off of my past encounters with Veena, ‘cause she’s been kinda quiet this go-’round. It makes sense. If I knew that my partner and I were flying halfway around the world to Battleground in Seoul to be fucked up by Formation, I wouldn’t be in any real rush to run my mouth either.”

Aria begun to slowly pace back and forth.

“The more time’s gone on, the less she’s had to say. When Veena first showed up on the scene late last year, she used every spare second to take shots at people on social media. Anytime we blinked, she was screaming to kingdom come about how it was only a matter of time until she stood atop the Vixens division, and it didn’t take very long for the rest of us to thwart her best-laid plans. The high hopes she had for herself didn’t go up in smoke because a host of other women went outta their way to keep her down, no...Veena’s habit of looking at her own career through rose-colored glasses finally started to catch up with her. It didn’t take her long at all to realize she truly couldn’t hang with the best women’s wrestlers on the planet. So while every loss and every disappointment has gradually left her with less and less to say, she still shouts the same bullshit she always has. It’s a copy and paste job -- we’re beneath her, it’s her divine right to win, she’s trained for this her entire life, blah blah blah. No one ever groomed Veena to be the perpetual last-place finisher she’s actually become, but if anyone can make reality sink in for her, it’s Cailin and I. There’s still time left for you to say otherwise, Veena. Just know anything you say won’t turn out to be true. Still, though, this is me drawing on the past to even have anything to say to Veena this time around, ‘cause she’s kinda been MIA. She might actually fly under the radar ‘til I’ve gotta lay eyes on her overly-made up face on Battleground. For once, it looks like Silence might actually be taking the lead. Y’all heard right -- the attack dog took her muzzle off long enough to actually address me and Cailin!”

Aria shrugged, an expression of mock happiness (artificial excitement over the fact that Silence had responded) planted on her face. She rolled her eyes before continuing.

“You think someone named Silence might actually appreciate the value of being silent. They’d know what it means to make the words that break the silence truly mean something, but that’s never been the case. Cailin and I spoke our piece first. We said what we needed to say, and then we were made to wait for a retort, and when we got one...it wasn’t worth the wait at all. First, she went on some tangent about how she’s “not like the other Vixens”. She wants a gold star for being some special snowflake. She wants to be congratulated for the fact that she’s bigger and stronger than the rest of us, and maybe because she doesn’t fit the typical mold of what anyone expects a Vixen to look like. That’s all fine and dandy, and better yet, it’s all shit that Silence could’ve used in her favor. Being physically imposing and maybe being a little off the beaten path could’ve all been things she used to her advantage. She could be a force to be reckoned with, but no. Instead, she seems to be content with escorting Veena around. She’s wasting energy on putting together strings of losses and getting into arguments with her dual personality. Her mind is so warped and she’s got shit so screwed up that she honestly believes the fact that she’s a little different is what causes Cailin and I to talk about her the way we do. We don’t roll our eyes are you for what you ARE; we do it for what you AREN’T. You aren’t your own woman. You’re out here calling Veena the true queen of EAW as if she’s ever done a thing to earn that title. You aren’t a real threat, despite all the tools at your disposal. And come Battleground, you aren’t about to be a winner, either.”

Jaxon stops pacing for a moment, twirling the microphone in her hand and taking in the scattered cheers that still hang in the air.

“While she’s in the middle of her spooky little monologue, going on about bloodshed and whatever else it is that she’s into, she tries to come at Cailin and I for being prissy princesses. Yes, she wants to call us out on our pretty girl privilege, which is a true sign she’s already run out of material. Our faces are splashed on the sides of production trucks. High school boys have posters of us on their walls. We wouldn’t be out of place in centerfolds or on magazine covers, but that has NEVER taken away from the kind of athletes that we are. We’ve fought for every single thing that’s come our way in this company, and we’ll continue to fight for every accolade and every bit of praise that we want to our name. The fact that you say you’ve had to scratch and claw during your crazy EAW tenure doesn’t make you special, Silence. It doesn’t separate you from the pack. It makes you the one thing you’ve criticized Cailin and I for being: normal. You say you like to fight, and so do we. It’s in the job description, sweetheart. And when it comes to this particular job, when it comes down to what we all do for a living...Cailin and I happen to be much better at it than you and Veena are. That’s why you haven’t really tried to match skillsets or resumes, because yours don’t measure up to ours. You keep speaking of Veena’s inheritance and your size because it’s all you’ve got on your side, and when you’re dealing with Formation, it won’t be enough.”

Aria smirks, and her tone of voice is somewhat unaffected as she walks over to the nearest corner. Her opponent is still on standby in the background, looking as nervous as ever. Aria begins to hand off her crown to the ringside attendant.

“Let’s say you’re right, Silence. Let’s say there actually is a massacre set to take place on Battleground. What you’ve gotta realize is, you and Veena are the ones headed to the gallows. Your team is the one who’s in over their heads. You two are hardly a blip on Formation’s radar, and after we beat you? You’ll be reduced to even less than that.”

The hometown girl drops the microphone where she stands, and a confident grin is ever-present as a referee takes his place in the middle of the ring, kicking the microphone out of the way. For Aria, this will be nothing more than a tune-up. She’s gotta stay in top form going into Battleground, after all.
StarrStan
Post April 1st 2016, 8:06 pm by StarrStan
When I returned to Elite Answers Wrestling last month, my initial goal was to defeat Hexa-gun. I vowed to Ashten Cross, to the members of my team, to all of Voltage, that I would put an end to the terroristic group known as Hexa-gun. As leader of Team Cross, I take full responsibility for failing in our mission at Fighting Spirit 2, I’ve already made that known. What I made known to everyone last Sunday, was that despite a team loss, I am still individually better than Hexa-gun. I defeated the monster Luzmala in the middle of the ring, and throughout the night Hexa-gun saw defeat after defeat. The most important loss of Hexa-gun, was Y2Impact (the man I defeated cleanly a few weeks prior) failing to capture the Answers World Championship. I defeated Y2Impact in the middle of the ring on Voltage. I defeated, and kicked the ass of, Luzmala not only in the middle of the ring but alllllll around the ring at Reckless Wiring. I’ve proven I’m not only back, but I’m better than ever.

I’m not sure if I’m facing Lucas Johnson because: (1) It’s an ironic joke. (2) To see what Lucas is made of. (3) To show him what a real “Wrestling Machine” looks like. I don’t know what management was thinking when they put in a match with you, but I’m going to invest my money into that it wasn’t for option 2. Go ahead and give it 110%, you could give it 200% and you still wouldn’t have enough to beat me. It’s going to take 110% from Lucas Johnson just to survive 2 minutes in the ring with Starr Stan. I am just that much better than you.

I’m glad you’re proud of your NCAA accomplishments. I’m glad EAW thinks they saw enough in you to sign you to a contract. If you want to hang your contract up on your wall next to your NCAA championships, I won’t stop let. Just let me destroy every shred of inner achievement you have in you. I’m an Olympic Gold Medalist. You may have earned some respect at the collegiate level, but the Gold Medal around my neck means I was the best damn wrestler in the world. Better than everyone in my beautiful country, and better than every foreigner I went up against. You may show your Ohio State pride, but my home college of Penn State will always be better, just like Starr Stan will always be better than Lucas Johnson, JUST LIKE STARR STAN WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN ANY WRESTLER HE STEPS INTO THE RING WITH. I can list off every single accomplishment I’ve ever obtained in this business. You don’t run this town, Lucas, THIS IS MY TOWN. MY BUSINESS. MY RING. I’ve perfected this sport. You were taking freshman econ at OSU when I was building EAW from the ground up. I find it insulting that guys like you and guys like Terry Chambers come into my company and call yourselves a “wrestling machine.” You’re nothing but a cheap knockoff. I’m begging you to try to hit a suplex on me. I’d love to see you try to make me tap out. I’ll not only counter anything you throw at me, but I’ll show you what a real wrestling machine looks like. I’ll show you how a real german suplex feels. You’re not ready to face me, but even if you were, it wouldn’t make a difference.
Angela Salveti
Post April 1st 2016, 7:56 pm by Angela Salveti
Voltage Promo #3

Rinse and repeat trying to sound different. Rinse and repeat and try to sound different. These are the ways of Sheridan Muller. The woman who went on to say she wouldn't switch her personality but we look and there she is explaining about depression and the meaning of German efficiency. That is the sad part of it all because she is trying to change things up with the second time she spoke. Claiming to be better, claiming that German efficiency is the way she knows how to deal with things and that it is a life style? The efficient don't complain, the efficient don't make up excuses. You jumped from boasting about yourself to a pity case. But then you jumped right back to the same thing you did in your first promo. You must still be daft in the head to think you've changed any words you've spoken. You opened up some revealing the fact of how you work. You talk to me like I don't understand German efficiency when it is evidently clear that you have quite a few issues yourself jumping from the top brass woman then to sounding broken back to the top notch woman. You are just continuing the trend of yourself trying to find words.

Let me even pick up your last message to me where you said my words were monotone and boring? Really? You are repetition of your first promo. Talking about your Vixen's cup, how your the holding strength of the Vixens division, and once again saying I take holidays when I've only ever went away once. Guess you can't teach that kind of stupid to someone who doesn't listen. I suppose I won't cliché the message of one time to you but whatever is rolling around in that head of yours I suggest you keep it on straight so you know whether or not the light is on upstairs. I may be monotone to you but you lack no originality, your a shell of nerves, a wriggling worm on a hook trying to find what works. You speak on the same gimmick or life style as it were over and over again. You bring about words that never change, you just don't know how to truly advance yourself. Because of your lack of thinking you are trying to play as if you are the superior intellect between both of us when I stated that I can read you before. I stated that you are rambling while my mind actually moves. The sad truth is your trying to find loopholes when there are none. Your going back and trying to sound smart while defining things. Yet you can't really compare to be as your rebuttals are lacking truth. Your even making me go back and cover ground because you obviously blink out the words spoken.

Let me take for example the fact that you said my family don't matter we traveled that road. I spoke on them and your back at it again going to the grain with the same words. I don't need to comment on their deaths again, truth is they are dead I can't change that. But you are disrespectful to the utmost extreme. You keep acting as if it don't matter but you attacked it again I guess someone is scratching for something there to find if it bothers me. Good for you at trying if you keep it up maybe management will give you a gold star by your name. Let's be real right now on that ground floor that is my past but I only noted mine because you spoke out. I didn't do it to give a shit about my dead parents or to mourn their passing. I didn't do it to cry about losing them. It was a mention of where I've been, you tried to understand me I gave you something that is all. Then you try to throw your sob story only to revert back the that Bitch mode you said doesn't exist. Then you talk about promos not mattering when I already covered that ground by saying the match is what matters I only have to contend with them until I get in the ring with you. I've stated to you more than should be about how I love competition. Words are words but the match oh that is the silver lining of this business. To be able to enter the ring to face one another. I don't get your mind about how I've swanned off on holiday your a hysterical one too making up pathetic lies.

You talk about being a good wrestler but that is the art of an ego, the bragging of pure want for attention. It saddens the world to know that people believe themselves better than others. You don't know that your better than me you assume off little known facts yet I don't get you? That old analogy of pot calling kettle black still becomes useful in times like these. Times in which the world looks in on people and sees the maddening darkness of their ways. You can deny it, you can play away from what I said it is all you have done this entire time. Realistic? You? Your words are all over the place, your references sloppy. Only a person whom thinks they are top tier becomes that. I don't think you are a bad wrestler far from it I bet you are great in the ring. I look forward to the match still. Although I will admit now the taste of saying your name sickens me to the core because of your ways of speaking are all over. You vomit out the same meaningless lines and phrases each and every promo. About my family, my leaving one time, your efficiency, your claims to the best, and how I am the one having the feelings.

But there you are on the other side, you are speaking like a record that just keeps skipping on the same message. I'd love to easily pick you apart from those points but that literally is to easy to do. You made our words personal when I only came out seeking a match that could have been fun between competitors. You attacked me without cause calling me disrespectful over your own understanding. I don't fall in doubt, feelings, or fear. You speak do know that every human is flawed right? There is no such thing as perfection as much as you claim it your flaws have shined through. The doubt and reality of your personality truly do battle before me even if denied. You've come out like a raging animal trying to keep your territory. Repeating your name as if saying Sheridan Fucking Muller is intimidating. I find it tragic, I really do. I didn't want to loath you ever. But backhanded comments, questioning another person's integrity. Volumes were spoken in the regards in which you did. Truly I never said my family background would play a part in my winning. You on your very first promo stated what your about so I leveled the playing field with information just as you did. Everyone has backgrounds, I claimed nothing you worked that into your mind. The level of paranoia that has seeped into your mentality could be nearing the level of being unstable. I didn't pull them in for sympathy either you really do not focus upon details I guess that selective hearing of yours is focused on trying to ridicule me.

I've focused more on us facing each other than you have too. Because the truth is all you do is look for something to pick at like a rat in the city for the next piece of food so it can survive. And I made a half ass defense? You truly have given me the best comedy gold this week. I love your humor each and every time you try to play something upon me as if I cared. No one is crying over your words that is just self absorbed assumption so you can feel better about yourself. Bringing up how your the face of the division? How you are the example? You haven't been here long enough to stake claim like that. I look at women who are better than you and have been here longer. I am not one of them so let us clear that now because I am still earning my spot just like you. Even if you don't think so you are. Those spots belong to real women of competition not some bitch with a chord struck about being the best. All that comes from you is words of lack luster meaning and lies. You defile the division by claiming to be the best, you insult the women that came before you because they made it possible for you to even be standing here using your words to try and penetrate my armor.

The Vixen Division is not about one woman trying to shout I am fucking amazing or talking about German Efficiency over and over again to the point I wish I could mute you. You want real? Be honest don't process bullshit, actually pay attention to what your opponent says then whatever words you speak might actually be useful. I feel like I am teaching a class when it comes to you, but maybe I should find a way to switch to visual aids so you understand the words a bit better. To add to the fact of me supposedly not mentioning about facing you wherever you pulled that utter nonsense I will say what I've said before. I live for competition and when we finally get in the ring maybe I can help readjust the doubt that resides in you. I don't look to times gone by I look to what is coming and for us that is a match. I'm always training and working out too. Just know if you weren't so uptight you might actually see things through better light. And please for the love of my sanity find another way to speak besides babbling the same words at me. Really your just embarrassing yourself.
Jacob Senn
Post April 1st 2016, 3:31 pm by Jacob Senn
So Drazin, you’re a man devoted to this ideal of your past defining you. That no matter the choices, no matter the outcome, you will always have your past lingering behind you with no salvation foreseeable. Strangely enough, I don’t buy into that tirade that you made. You can speak about how you let some man steal the love of your life away from you, how were too weak to do anything about it until it was too late, and how you are a man that makes people bleed. None of it matters, these ideals and thoughts that are running through your head about me, they don’t matter when the bell tolls between me and you. What does matter however, is that you cost me MY Interwire Championship. Instead of it being Merek Blackfyre vs. TLA for the Interwire Championship in what was supposed be my moment, a moment I EARNED, you decided to screw me out of that. Why was that? Because of my ideals that I once I procure an championship into my possession, that I can begin to etch my own legacy and not have to live in the shadows of overs, you take such a deep-seated hatred in that? Maybe, just maybe, it’s just pure spite because I didn’t want to align myself with some emotional bitch that can’t handle it when someone doesn’t agree with him or denies him his wishes. You, Drazin, are a man that couldn’t handle denial when it was given to you and decided to take it out on the person who gave it you. When your divine light of your light took a good look at you and saw what a sad, pitiful excuse of a man you really were, she left you and denied you any chance of being with her again. When you came up to me, I saw right through you. You’re not a friend, an ally, or anything that would benefit me in the long run, simply a desperate man that wants to succeed that wears a mask in order to so. This death and sadness that you paint on yourself like some Gothic freak going through some high school drama, it’s another mask you don to try and gain sympathy from people to feel sorry for you and trust me, that mask isn’t needed for that. For on Showdown, the world will sympathize with the destruction that will be cast down upon you and your Followers of the Dark. I have been a dragon, flying through the mountains to take out the simple beasts of the world, but you have drawn your arrows and tried to pierce my hide for the last time. A dragon can only take enough arrows before his gaze diverts towards you and your village, razing it to the ground and slaughtering every person you’ve ever loved and known without hesitation. Your words have finally brought my fury and when I stand across from you, you will know why it would have been smart to simply stay away from me.

You would have people believe that I aspire to be God, but I don’t aspire to that height. I aspire to be king, to rule over Showdown with the golden prize draped across my shoulder. God is a title that people use whose aspirations outweigh their true talents, but a king is an aspiration men can achieve and at the end of the day, it’s the closest that they can come to divine power. However, this aspiration doesn’t come from me trying to impress the family that decided to leave me behind. I don’t care about those people, they could all fall over dead right now and I wouldn’t shed a tear. Unlike you, I’m not a bitch that clings everything onto my heart. People are fickle, Drazin, and one moment they love you and cherish you. However, when things are too much for them, they will cast you aside. It’s the nature of man and I learned that firsthand, and I didn’t cry about it when it happened. Was I stunned? Shocked? Yeah, I was. However, instead of wallowing in pity and crying about it like you, I got up and did something about it. I came here, worked with EAW, before finally debuting on Showdown and capitalizing on the abilities that I have. I kept my riches, I kept my power, and I kept everything and only left the anchors that were attempting to drag me down into the ocean to drown with them. So if you believe that speaking about my family is somehow going to infuriate me to the point to where you can play your mental games, but it won’t work. No, because I’m ready to knock your head right off your shoulders, to dismantle and torture you in ways that you couldn’t wrap your head around, and then I will take the victory away from you and continue to march my way to the ring. Unless some divine, or in your case “demonic”, intervention goes through for you. With that said, I shall see you at Showdown, where death doesn’t await… simply utter destruction.
The Mexican Samurai
Post April 1st 2016, 2:02 pm by The Mexican Samurai
The Ignorance of Haruna Sakazaki
A Showdown Promo

You're right. You are absolutely right. I've been taking it easy on Haruna Sakazaki because I pity her in some way, and why do I pity her so much?  It's obvious that this baka continues to lose because she actually thinks that she can just step up to competition that is well-above her abilities and thinks that she can pull off a win. Let's get real here, Haruna.  

#HarunaTreatment isn't a thing, it was never a thing. 

The truth is that you just plain old suck! You suck more than a JAV actress but at least the JAV actress is more believable in her moans and screams when she is getting fucked on screen than you are bitching and whining about never being good enough. You are such a spoiled little bitch, especially when you won that Specialist Title, because you had complained over and over again that you were never going to win a title and what happens when you finally win?  You say that the Specialist title is the weak title, that it doesn't compare to the Vixen's belt and that you were given a "sympathy" championship. Even in a victory, you continue to be a little brat. It's no wonder, with that kind of response, that you only held the belt for two weeks because you didn't deserve to be a champion, just like you don't deserve to be in the Vixen's division with the kind of attitude that you carry around. Take a look at the Specialist title now, that belt might be the hardest championship to win in EAW and that is because Cailin Dillon put her heart and soul into every win and made that belt mean something.  The Formation is a group of women that are actually successful, there's a reason why they would never ask you to join them because they wouldn't want a loser to sour something that can become great. 

The real Samurai is starting to come out and he's a little bit angry.  
You agreed to the stipulations when I agreed to fight you, and now that you are starting to have doubts and state that you want to be independent... that isn't going to happen.  When I win, and I WILL WIN, you are going to join me... whether you want to or not. I could use a good little slave to run my errands as I continue to dominate the landscape of EAW because this is my fucking Millennium and there will be nobody to stop me. You aren't even a blip on my radar when it comes to potential challengers to my title, and you better appreciate the fact that you are getting a sympathy shot against greatness. There will be no title shot because you will never earn a title shot against me. Just dash your hopes now and continue to be the Vixen's jobber that we've all come to know and dislike. 

Haruna Sakazaki doesn't have any friends here in EAW and that is because she continues to disappoint everyone in her path. I'm offering friendship here, but you are too stubborn to realize that this might be the greatest partnership in the history of Elite Answers Wrestling. You will never get anywhere by being alone and independent, do you understand that?  You aren't miraculously going to go on a tear and start winning because you do not have the toolset to win right now. I can give you those tools! But... continue to not listen to a word I say, because if I have to beat some common sense into you, then I'm going to kick your ass all over Inglewood, California. 

As you've fought off your cold in Japan and you had to take a flight to get here, I've been chilling over in San Jose, my hometown. I only live five hours away from Inglewood, California. I've been rested and healthy, and with the fact that I didn't have to fly to get to the arena?  I'm in the best shape in my life, all the odds are stacked in my favor. I might as well be the hometown favorite, because I live so close to Inglewood, that all my family and friends will be at the arena to cheer me on. Jade Knight is done in EAW, and you will truly feel what it is like to be alone with the deck of cards stacked against you.  

This is my Millennium. 

You are fighting under my rules and in my state. 

And soon you will be MY HARUNA SAKAZAKI. 

Even if you have to be forced to be my follower....
Cailin Dillon
Post April 1st 2016, 10:24 am by Cailin Dillon

Battleground #2

Sometimes it’s hard to tell if something like this even garners a response. So one of these two lackeys has decided to speak. And immediately it reads like the tadpole brains are opening their alligator mouths and just chomping at the bit to try and say something, anything that makes a difference. But of course they failed, because that’s what they do. This amazing fighter with unmatched pedigree, who makes a real business out of losing, and her apparent pet that does whatever she wants. How fitting that the pet that doesn’t even know her real place in this business is the one that has to speak for her master. I’m sorry to let you in on this not so secret reality… well, actually I’m not sorry at all. Veena is a fraud. If you want to find anyone in this business who has shown up and made promise after promise and always failed to deliver, it’s Veena Adams. I’ve just been over here, “Falling into line,” fighting the biggest names in the business and raising my title above my head each and every time someone challenges for it. That’s what it’s like to be more than just a fraud. That’s what it’s like to actually accomplish something in this business. Your hatred of me and of Aria, it means so little. Hate me all you want. And then hate yourselves when you realize this alliance, The Formation, is capable of achieving more than the two of you ever will.

Everyone had such hope in what you could accomplish when you arrived in EAW, but you threw it all away for a worthless alliance with Veena. You’re trying to tell me that you didn’t realize how strong you were before you met that idiot? Your mistakes was letting Veena have any control over you at all. She’s big, strong and talented, and she thinks being related to Mr. Dedede is her one-way ticket to the top. The only thing is she’s a big, strong, talented waste of space. She’s shown time and time again that she just can’t hang with the top talents in the ring. She’s a failure and so by default you have become a failure now, too. It’s not to late to break the chains and do your own thing, be your own person or, if you like being with teams so much, go beg Eclipse Diemos for a spot in the Sanatorium. I hear they have an opening since my friend roughed up his girl. But you probably won’t do that. You’ll just continue putting all your ducks in one row, pouring all you have into the small row boat that you and Veena pushed away from shore. Which one of you is gonna jump ship first? Are you both gonna ride this ship to the bottom of the ocean and drown together? I don’t believe that to be the case. That isn’t Veena’s style, now is it?

You say that you two aren’t just ordinary Vixens, but I beg to differ. I have kept a close eye on the division as it’s grown to record numbers over the past few months. While you’ve both managed to stick around and others have faltered all together, you’ve hardly made the progress that those around you have. Sheridan Muller is the Vixen’s Cup winner and Rey Shamez continues to impress. You two… well Veena continues to finish below expectations and you continue to do whatever she asks you to. At what point will you make your move and actually rise to the prominence your preach about? At what point will you actually bring your destruction about us? Here’s how I see this all working out. You two come out to the ring and puff out your massive breasts, err, chests… and try to intimidate us with your pure size and illusion of massive strength. And then we outsmart you all over the ring. We show so much more determination then you could ever believe. You gain a little momentum with your power and think it’s swinging in your favor, and then Aria or I change this match in an instance with one quick move. One quick reaction that neither of you are ready for. The match will be over and Aria and I will be victorious. That’s where we can draw the line between us. You want to know what separates us from the rest? While you think we’ve fallen in line and done what we’re told, both Aria and I have faced giants and taken risks to be where we are. We’ve both earned everything we’ve gotten. After just a few months she became the Empress of Elite, and over the past few months I’ve defeated our very own champion and the legend that thought she had her thumb over the entire division. We worked to get to this point. All I hear from you is blabbing about what you’re going to do. And the same tired crap I hear from every other opponent when they struggle to keep up.

Long legs, blond hair, looks like a model, well I don’t act like it. I’m a fighter. I am the epitome of what it means to be a warrior in this company. You can strike me down and cover my face in my own crimson, but I still fight back like a machine that won’t be stopped. I power out of the lowest of lows and I manage to conquer. I’m not unbeatable, but I’m just too damn stubborn to ever give up. I want you to remember what you told me this week. Never forget for a damn second that you told me you were more of a threat to me than I will ever be to you. Because when I personally put you down and make you lose this for your handler, you will be the one that has to answer for your own crime. And all the empty threats you made about breaking my spine and making me bleed, they’ll all make you sound like such a fool. Just another big beast that thinks she’s destined for greatness because of her size. You speak of so many worthless Vixens, but you two are as meaningless as it gets. No one fears you and no one’s scared of the game you’re trying to play with the rest of us. The biggest misstep of your career is about to happen on Battleground. We’re coming in and dominating the game you’re trying to play. We’re coming in and taking you and Miss Pedigree out like it’s no big deal. You’re calling for a massacre? I’m calling this a blowout. The Formation is about to slay your asses.
『zakkii』
Post April 1st 2016, 1:40 am by 『zakkii』
Narita Airport, Haruna is getting ready to catch a flight back to the US. Wearing a thick jacket because of her bad condition, Haruna choose to just face her match on Saturday even with her flu. She's walking down the aisle as she finds someone really familiar with her. She approaches that lady to make sure.

EAW Promoz! - Page 16 O0600010

Haruna Sakazaki: A-A-Ari?? What are you doing here?

She is Ariana Lopez, Haruna's ex. She's no longer a wrestler as she is now focusing on her modeling career more. Ariana and Haruna unexpectedly meet in the middle of the airport.

Ariana Lopez: Haruna! Wow, I didn't expect that we meet in this place. I am going for a Fashion Week in here tomorroy. Anyway, How are you?

Ariana goes expanding her hands for a hug but Haruna stops it as she slowly pushes her away.

Haruna Sakazaki: I, uhh.... I'm sorry, Ari. Can't do it right now. I'm having a flu. I don't want you to...

Ariana Lopez: Screw that, babe! I miss you!

Ariana seems doesn't care about her flu as she hugs her ex-lover so tight.

Haruna Sakazaki: yeah, I'm good, by the way..... I miss you too. You left me without saying anything to you.

Ariana Lopez: aah, yes.... for that, I really sorry. I also sorry for the bad mouth I said to you and Cailin. I am not telling you that I left because I thought that you hate me. You hate me because I say something bad to you and Cailin. I was too insecure when she tries to take you away from me. I don't know what to do, and that's why I keep the distant on you right after we broke up.

Haruna Sakazaki: Ari, if that is the reason, why don't you tell me in the first place? Cailin and I are nothing more than just a friend. We traveled together, we stayed in the same room together, that doesn't mean that we are in relationship. Besides, now I have nothing more special relationship with her. She finally finds her own world and I am not going to prevent it. Cailin is happy with her new world, so am I. Life's good for me, back as a single woman again. How about you?

Ariana Lopez: life's good too. I think I made the right choice. Modeling is a perfect world for me instead of wrestling. Just like you, I find my own new world and I'm so happy to be here right now.

Haruna Sakazaki: I'm glad to know it. I feel so happy for you.

Haruna smiles as she pats Ariana's shoulder.

Ariana Lopez: Wait a minute, you said that you are now a single? So, is there any chance for us to....

Haruna interrupts by shaking her head while looking down. Seems that she knows what she meant and disagree.

Haruna Sakazaki: well, umm..... I'm sorry, Ari. I know what you meant, but I'm afraid that I can't do this anymore.

Ariana Lopez: What? Why?

Haruna Sakazaki: Because I already close my heart for everyone in this world. I already start my new chapter.... a chapter when I stop myself to fall in love again. This whole love things are..... annoying and troublesome. I don't want to be involved in any affair again. As for now, I want to focuse on myself with my own goal. I don't need love.... not anymore. Love can only make my burden gets even heavier. But we can still be friends, though.

Haruna sneezes as Ariana changes her facial expression to a sad face.

Ariana Lopez: Oh.... well, I always support your decision, though. Anything as long as it makes you happy.

Haruna Sakazaki: I'm sorry, Ari.... I think my flight are getting close. I will see you again later, bye!

Haruna just walk away from Ariana running because she's afraid that the plain left her.

Ariana Lopez: Haruna, wait! Well.... I don't even say a goodbye to her.

The scene ends.

The scene moves in Haruna's apartment in NY as she begins to talk in front of the camera. She begins the talk by sneezing.

Haruna Sakazaki: Sorry.... I get it. I understand how Samurai wants to be my mentor for my quest to reach the top. But I still don't understand one thing. Why he keeps convince me to just lose this match and let me join him like I have no future left and can't walk anymore! I am hurt, yes. I've been wounded by some pointless sacrifices and a lot of treachery. But I am strong. I still can work by myself and I am not really needing anyone's help by now. Yes, I don't have a direction of what I'm going right now but I still able to figure that out by myself. In fact, I am now finding my direction.... I am finding a path that I am walking on right now. The path with one objective to achieve it. Defeat the current Interwire Champion and prove my name that I still got it. I still have a chance to raise my name to stand in this division. I still have a chance that I can beat someone who is quite on a roll all by my hands. No trickery, no cheating attempts just doing it with my fists. 

Haruna Sakazaki: I don't even remember when was the last time I cleanly beat my opponent while I almost get a clean defeat every week. I should quit and give up if I have a weak heart just like Vance Tybull  but no... I am not that kind of person. I will never quit until I get what I want. And I can do it by myself. I don't want to surrender and lose the match just that. I want to give my best tofight you. I want to beat you fair and square. If I lose, then I am same like another loser who give myself to men for their guidance. No, I am not like that. If you want to give me your tutelage, I would not give myself in that easily. My spirit is not turned off even I've been smited straight to the ground. I am eager to defeat you! I am so fired up to land these fists on your face, knocking you down and score my own victory over The Dangerous Mexican Samurai. I will never lose, if I lose then what makes it so different with the other weeks, the other defeats that I got.I'm just leaving my independent time with another defeat before I go with you. Of course I will not letting that happen. 

Haruna Sakazaki: So this week, Haruna Sakazaki will most likely postpone her way to create her own millenium. It's not now.... maybe after I beat you, and maybe after I snatch that title belt way from you. Who knows, you haven't see my power yet. Yes, you do want me to lose but I don't want it. You are about to help me when the outcome turns out to be your victory. You will help me, but I can help myself. I can help myself by pinning the current Interwire Champion, the man who defeated a lot of legendary name, the man who knows no fear towards everyone, the man who will teach me how to be the most dangerous fighter in the Vixens Division, The Mexican Samurai. So, you want to help me, Alex? Do me a favor and you can do it right now. Alex, I want to win this match. I want to beat you, tearing you apart and prove myself that I still beat a champion like you are and still worthy to place myself in a title picture. I want to defeat you so bad... more than anything right now. We can start our millenium later, as for now, I want to close my own dark millenium by doing something right. I don't want to leave this with another bitter defeat. No, it's not an ordinary defeat. I am not looking at this as ano ordinary match. This is an important match for me. You are my important opponent for me. I want to win an important match against an important opponent and I want to do it this Saturday. I got a flu right now, and not even a flu can't stop me to give me my 100% in that match. Yes, do me a favor. I want something that I really desired from you, A victory against you. Not a cheated victory, not a given victory but a nice, fair and square victory. I want to do something that the Hall of Fame Champion and The EAW Champion can't do. I want to teach them how it's done. Do me a favor by giving your best and never expect me to lose in this match. I will defeat you, and it's a must!

Haruna ends the talk by sneezing as well as she shakes her head and turns off the webcam.
Dead End Bride
Post March 31st 2016, 11:56 pm by Dead End Bride
A Late Night at The Gym

(In an Anytime Fitness facility located in the heart of Minneapolis, Minnesota, Erica Ford is shown running on a treadmill. Her wavy hair is pulled back into a ponytail and she is dressed in a red tank top and black athletic shorts. As she is running, a male gets on the machine next to her and begins to run himself. Trying to keep to herself, she deactivates the machine and starts to head off but the guy follows, stumbling off.)

?????: Miss Ford, please, wait a moment! I need to speak to you! It’s very important!

(Deciding to humor the tall, Asian guy with his own workout gear on, she turns around and sits down on a nearby bench.)
Erica: Fine, I’ll bite. Who are you?

??????: My name is Wataru Sakaguchi, reporter for Tokyo Sports. We are doing a special piece on Elite Answers Wrestling and we would be honored if you did an interview with us. I am extremely sorry for disturbing your workout.

(The man bowed deeply in apology, a few of the other patrons giving the guy and Erica both confused stares before she chuckled nervously and pulled him over to the bench to sit down.)

Erica: Tokyo Sports…. damn, I’m moving up. That’s one of the premier sports magazines in Japan, especially for wrestling fans. Two things I want to ask you: How did you track ME down and why would you want to interview me when there are people like Heart Break Gal, Tarah Nova, Cloud Matsuda, Haruna Sakazaki…you get the point?

(Wataru laughs a little before speaking again.)

Wataru: Well, your Aunt gave me an address. She told me
when I called her that she has been helping you find places to train and rest while you are traveling. And why are we interviewing you? We want to cover you and the Japanese wrestlers in EAW more closely now. So many from our shores have come here…and your aunt was a legendary wrestler in Japan, as you are aware I am sure.

Erica: Yeah. It’s flattering that you want to talk to me, and as I’m reluctant to talk to media the night before a big fight, let’s go for it.

(Wataru happily pulls out a small recording device and turns it on in anticipation of hearing everything the young wrestler has to say.)

Wataru: So generous with your time! I appreciate it…especially since I have a deadline I have to make fairly soon. Firstly, how did it feel to compete in the Vixens Cup? We know that you had a very difficult time in the Empress of Elite, but the Cup seemed to bring out more fighting spirit and skill from you and you were able to defeat two of your biggest rivals. What brought about the change?

Erica: Mainly just refocusing on my technique, if you’re talking about the improvement in wrestling style. Why I won though? I honestly can’t say. I was badly injured most of the tournament; my back is still occasionally quite sore from all the punishment I took. A part of me just kept going, I did not want to fall again and embarrass myself, my fans, or the aunt that trained me to get started in the sport.

Wataru: Now that you and Azumi have formed Shinsei Domei, what is your main focus: Singles competition or tag team competition?

Erica: Well, my focus is on winning a championship. I have been getting better and better results in singles matches and tag team matches. Not long ago my opponent tomorrow and her partner lost the will to fight and walked out of the tag match between Shinsei Domei and Hexagun. If the opportunity arises for Azumi-chan and myself to challenge Drake and Jones, we would welcome the challenge. As strange as both men are, they are a very formidable combination. If a singles opportunity arises, I definitely want to challenge Cailin Dillon. Her victory against Eris LeCava and then forcing Heart Break Gal to submit not long after are impressive. Unlike Eris, she’s been defending her Championship against all comers, at one time nearly on a weekly basis. Unlike Heart Break Gal, she has been a regular mainstay in the division since her arrival.
Wataru: If your singles career demands you would face Azumi Goto, would you?

Erica: In a heartbeat. We’re both very competitive people anyway. I wouldn’t take the match personal and I don’t think she would either. The main goal of anyone in the Vixens Division should be to become either the Vixens World Champion or the Specialists Champion. If one of us happens to be in the way of the other on the way to that goal, it is what it is.

Wataru: Is there any truth to a match between you two under the EAW banner at Korakuen Hall in a couple of weeks?

Erica: (smiling) I can’t confirm or deny that. But I certainly hope it does.

Wataru: What do you make of your opponent on tomorrow’s Dynasty Broadcast, the Heartbreak Gal?

Erica: Well, I’m not really sure where her mind is at the moment. She’s really gone through a lot lately. She was shown up a bit by Shinsei Domei in a tag match not long ago, Impact, her…boyfriend? Or is he her husband? Whatever he is, he lost a fantastic match to DeDeDe at Reckless Wiring. Then, she was forced to tap out to Cailin Dillon’s Longhorn Lock that same event. I’m not sure she’s had a lower few weeks in her recent career to be honest. But I do know that she’s one of the greatest wrestlers who has ever stepped into an EAW ring, male or female. I’ve got to be prepared. As far as Eris being at Ringside, Azumi will be there as well so I have no fear about that situation. I will be free to focus on Miss HBG, I’m sure.

Wataru: How do you feel about her personally. I’m not sure if you have seen but there was a video posted not long ago on social media that appeared to be Miss HBG talking very ill of you and the Specialist Champion Cailin Dillon.

Erica; I don’t need to watch a video to know that Heart Break Gal despises me. I don’t really know why in particular. I haven’t had any legitimate arguments with her. Our paths have never really crossed before this recent pair of meetings and I think she has a very unfortunate impression of me. I think she really feels the need to talk down to people because she’s beginning to realize that the old days of her running roughshod over the Vixens Division are gone. She was not at the Empress of Elite tournament last year, was she? She pretended to WANT to be involved in the Vixens Cup but did not participate. She realizes that her time of wrestling in 3-5 person divisions and claiming championship after championship is over. As she found out when she tackled Cailin Dillon, she is not the top bitch in the yard anymore. Am I anywhere near her level, I don’t know? But I also know that she ran away from Azumi and myself in a tag match. Let me repeat: SHE RAN AWAY. She brought disgrace to herself and the division that her own colleague is the Champion of. 

Wataru: In that video she says that you have no “thunder” and you are no “heroine”. Essentially she has called you a hanger on, accusing you of doing more to sabotage Azumi Goto’s career than actually help it.

Erica: Well, there have been a lot of people to say that lately. Madison, Silence, Veena Adams all like to bring up things like that. Raven Lee as well. They have been defeated by me. I am not the most skilled wrestler in the Vixens Division these days. I am not the strongest, even though my physical strength has improved considerably.

(Erica points to her chest before tapping it lightly, unintentionally drawing a blush from the reporter as his gaze went southward for a moment.)

Erica: Heart. Mi Corazon. Kokoro. I have struggled with depression and other demons ever since I was a teenager. I’m not ashamed to say that I’ve spent many a night crying or training to exhaustion to keep myself from crying. I am a flawed human being. One thing that I have to say though is that I am stronger for enduring it. Even though a lot of things in my life are far from perfect, in that ring, while my technique isn’t perfect and my win-loss record is just now starting to dip to the positive side, I give maximum effort. I refuse to yield, regardless of my opponent. The Vixens Cup was not the simple high-water mark for my career: it is the ‘coming out party’….um…can you edit that? I don’t want Cloud or Cailin to think poorly of me…or Haruna…Good grief, how many gay or bisexual Vixens are there!? Anyway though, I am not looking at the loss in the semifinals as the end of my ascension or some sort of high water mark in my career. I’m looking at it as an opportunity to springboard forward into this title contention that HBG does not believe I am worthy of entering. I have already pinned former challengers to the Specialists Championship in the last few weeks. What if I beat a former Vixens Champion for the second time, this time in the center of the ring with no excuses on her end to be had? Would that not put me to the forefront for a title challenge?

Wataru: Will you be attending your partner’s match in Seoul?

Erica: Of Course! I’m always ready to stand by Azumi. She’s blossoming into a solid professional right in front of everyone’s eyes. Plus, I have never been to Korea, even when I was in Japan for a little while training while I was having downtime in EAW. I definitely look forward to that and also watching my partner pick up a victory!
Wataru: Is there anything you would like to say about the state of women’s wrestling, your upcoming match or anything else that happens to be on your mind? Perhaps a message to your fans?

Erica: Well, to my fans, what else can I say? They have stuck by me even thorough the dark times. I look forward to making them proud with another victory in what is probably the highest profile match of my career. I’ve had matches at PPV events now, I’ve wrestled against some of the best in the world for the past year, but I’ve never had a match like this against this level of quality opponent. As far as the state of women’s wrestling is concerned, it could not be better. Even with people I share some pretty different views on things with such as Madison, Haruna, Tarah and even Eris and HBG, I feel a bit of camaraderie with them all. We are out there making history! The Vixens Cup was the first two-day event totally devoted to nothing but Vixens competition in EAW history. We’re having tournaments and competition for titles that is just as fierce, if not more so, than our male counterparts. I am almost certain we will have the empress of elite tournament again this summer. I am proud to call myself a Vixen and if anyone wants to test my resolve, be it man or woman, legend or rookie, I am willing to show them that there is still plenty of Thunder left in me.

Wataru: Thank you so much!

(Erica gets up, grabbing her gym bag and shrugs her shoulders a bit.)

Erica: Eh. Part of the job. Oh, one last thing, make sure you strike this off the record?

Wataru: Sure….

Erica: I want nothing more than to put Heart Break Gal into retirement alongside Cleopatra. The bitch is pissing me off and is extremely close to getting her teeth knocked down her throat. She bitches about losing to Cailin, she bitches about facing me, she bitches about having lack of quality vixens to wrestle. If she was half the woman she thought she was, she’d be a champion now. But she’s not. Tomorrow one more dinosaur is going extinct courtesy of a THUNDERING FINISH.
Nobi
Post March 31st 2016, 11:16 pm by Nobi
*Nobi is seen in a Hotel Room in German with his Mom. Nobi is watching Daniel Marshall’s video message*

Nobi: Wow, I never thought he is a real dummy. Hey Mom? Would you like to see this video? It won’t take long.

Mom: yes? What is it?

Nobi: Daniel Marhshall mentioned you in a nice way Mom.

*Nobi replays Daniel Marshall’s video and fast-forward it to certaint points*

*Daniel: This guy..... Nobi, first and foremost, my face is gorgeous. You know it, I know it, your mother knows it, and the rest of the world knows it.*

Nobi: so what do you think of him Mom? Is he handsome? Is he gorgeous?

Mom: No, he is ugly.

Nobi: Hahaha that’s what I thought!

Mom: ok, I want to go shopping now, maybe I can buy some nice things to make him look gorgeous. German has a lot of great stuffs!

Nobi: ok Mom, take care, love you!

Mom: I love you too Son!

*Nobi’s mother goes off*

Nobi: sigh....see Daniel? My mom thinks you are ugly man. And for someone who is all about business in the ring I find it laughable that you are still concerned how you look, whatever. I did say you are ruthless, great wrestler, one of the best in the world indeed. You will be a challenge to me, that’s for sure. Are you better than me? Well I have said it before and I’ll say it again: maybe just maybe. I never said you are better than me you dummy fuck. You have pure skills I’ll give you that, but I have natural talents and genius mind. While you perhaps only rely on your pure skills, I definitely have clear mind to analyze everything what you have in your arsenal, so to think you are indeed better than me you are wrong.

I honestly believe that the fans will give me a huge power-boost to step up even better in the ring. You don’t understand the definition of “support” do you Daniel? Support it means you have someone in your back, support it means you are not alone. I can handle you by myself, but when I know I have countless people behind my back, it will motivated me more to beat you in that square ring. Who do you want to impress after all if not the fans? Who will tell non-wrestling fans how great we are in the ring if not the WRESTLING fans? You are mad because you know you don’t have anybody in your back now. Do you find your career is getting better? It seems you don’t because you complained you have to face a rookie after like 3 weeks having a “vacation”.

Daniel, you stupid ignorant dumb bastard, it’s you isn’t it? You are ignoring the fact that I get countless fans behind my back in just 2 weeks. Just keep being ignorant I dare you, you will get confused in the ring when Nobi-Manias chanting my name.  I will hold every single their hopes and dreams to beat you in the ring. I will be their representive to those you have let down.

And that is not an insult, THAT is just a fact of life!

*Camera fades to black*

Last edited by Nobi on April 1st 2016, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Post March 31st 2016, 11:09 pm by Guest
Voltage Promo #3

'' Can I be frank with you Angela? You bore the living daylight out of me. You're very tedious, and you make me exhausted just by speaking in your monotone voice. When I listen to your promos I just lose the will to live. I'm looking forward to the video ending, rather than being excited by what you have to say. You have the nerve to challenge my knowledge on efficiency despite the fact you haven't been around for the last three weeks. Whilst I was the glue in the division and holding the Vixens Cup together, for if we are being realistic, I am the only female at the moment with the ability and psychology to put together a semi decent match, you weren't here. You were away, on some sunny beach pretending you've got daddy issues. I am lost for words, you have the audacity to even bring up efficiency against the most efficient female in the wrestling world today. Because I was mean to you and made you cry it means I'm not an efficient worker? No, wrong, incorrect, the world doesn't work like that. Sure, I am a little narcissistic and my personality isn't the most bubbly in the roster, but when you swan off for three weeks whilst I bust my ass trying to make the Vixens division a better place for people to perform and get along, and we get paid the same amount and receive the same recognition, I believe I have a right to be annoyed by you. The current situation is that I'm a superior being having to work in the little leagues. Not that the Vixens division in Elite Answers Wrestling is little, just the people within it, aside from Silence of course, aren't the best. Originally I was looking forward to guiding everybody to a more Efficient future, but if they don't listen to me, like you clearly have not, then what am I to do? It's a mess. I'm here for the long haul, I will work every day and night, as my perfectionist personality prevents me from stopping until something is beautiful and has no errors within it. I will work until the women in this division and the matches they put on for the people at home are as efficient as I am. It's called German Efficiency, learn about it. The fact alone you think my personality can prevent me from being efficient just shows how little you know about me, it goes to prove how little you know about me because you haven't been here. You've been taking holidays, you have not scouted me as much as I have scouted you, Angela. You know what? That kind of proves who has the authority to talk about efficiency between you and I. Here's a clue, a hint, a tip. It's not you. You talk about how you're professionally trained as a wrestler and how you've won black belts and all, but does that really matter when you're coming up against the best and most efficient wrestler in the world? I don't think it does. I don't think I'm hot shit because I won the Vixens Cup, I don't need past accomplishments to justify why I am good and how I will continue to be good. I am hot shit because I am superior in the ring to you. I am hot shit because my lifestyle is superior to yours. I am the personification of German Efficiency. I am hot shit in the ring, I am hot shit in this division, on the contrary you are hot shit, sure. But you're shit on my shoe, and on voltage I will once again prove why I am superior and why some women don't deserve the job titles that they have received or the wage that gets transitioned into their bank accounts. You talk about your family like it's going to have an impact on our match. How can your mother and father interfere in our battle if they have passed away? You have me stumped. I don't really know why you've decided to waste my time speaking about your older brothers and how they trained you to where you are today. You make a point about how I can't go on wrestling for the rest of my life, sure, even German Efficiency runs down eventually, the fuel leaks out of the bottle, and comes to a stop. But you think that I don't have family, or friends? Just because I made you cry? Awh. That's so sweet. The difference between you and I, Angela, is that you think your family background will have an impact on our match, or make a difference. Just because your mommy loves you more than mine does. Oh wait, that's a lie, because she's dead, isn't she. I have a family, and I have friends, I just don't pull them into my work life, or use them to make me a poster girl for dead parents and sympathy. You actually use my words to paint a picture that I'm going to be alone for the rest of my life. Another difference, you're an idealist whilst I am a realist. You actually piss me off. What qualities do you have? You're a shit wrestler, you're boring and you're an idealist. What good are you to the world apart from losing matches and crying about your dead family? Here's the thing about efficiency, you try to write it off because it means nothing, but if your parents were more efficient maybe they would be alive today. The problem with you is that you speak about everything else in the world apart from what really matters. You don't acknowledge that we're going to face each other, you're too busy rambling on about my supposed lonely life and your family. The only time you really acknowledge yourself and your own skills is making a half ass defence as to why Alexis pinned you at the Vixens Cup. You complain that I judge you off of one night. Well yes, of course I am going to. When else do you expect me to judge you? I judge from what I see, like a realist would. I saw someone who was desperate for a break and didn't care about how good her match was or about winning what so ever. You were defeated and beaten, easily. I am efficient enough to pull through my feelings whilst you, no, you let them drag over you and wash you down. You let your feelings get the better of you, like a child. You bet your ass there are other nights to shine for you, because of me. People have a perception of the Vixens Division because of me. They look at me and see a champion, a face, they see an efficient, superior wrestler and a superior athlete. I am the reason that people like you get matches, instead of giving idealist, motivational speeches I am brutally honest. I want to help you, but you're really making it hard for me. How can you hope to reach my level of ability and my level of work ethic if you keep swanning off on holiday, huh? Exactly, I don't believe you can. I don't want you to leave the division, you've misinterpreted my words. All I am saying is that certain women put in a lot more effort than others do in this locker room. The fact that you're trying to claim that you are on the same level as me is a joke. I don't take breaks. I am a workaholic, I will not stop until everyone in the division is as efficient and passionate than I. I will not stop until people can actually compete with me. The problem is, Angela, is that I am so much better than you. I work so much harder than you, but you're trying to claim recognition by speaking such lies like you're my equal. I think you're selfish. I am clearly the best athlete in Elite Answers Wrestling, the fact that you've come back and are even attempting to say you've earned this match because you had a few good wrestling matches before you pissed off is a joke. I don't want to wrestle you, because it will be too easy. Other people are more determined to hop abroad the German Efficiency lifestyle, and become almost as good a wrestler as I am. You'd rather whine about family and that I was mean to you than buck up your ideas and come to the realisation that I am a realist and a superior athlete. You would rather fight me than join me. That is where you're going wrong, Angela, and that is where you're going to trip on your face and lose to me on Voltage. You want to talk about how I'm playing mind games, when the fact of the matter is I'm the most realistic female in EAW and you're the most boring, we couldn't generate a drop of mind games between us, come on. I think someone thinks they're a lot more fun to listen to than they actually are. Let's cut the cake, let's cut the bullshit. We both know that mind games don't exist in our promos. You claim to be realistic, I claim to be realistic, and one of us is lying but I think I've already made my point upon that. If you're so intellectually smart and psychologically superior to I then you know that these promos don't even matter, just like your upbringing and family they will play no part in our match. Promos are a waste of time, I personally only do them as it's my job. Promos are the devils work, used to entertain the fans in the arena and generate some hype to the matches that take place in Elite Answers Wrestling. Maybe instead of going on about your life and boring me into a coma you could analyse what's going to happen in between the ropes in our match. One thing is for sure, and I can predict it with ease. Is that I am Sheridan, fucking, Müller. I am the personification of German Efficiency. I am a perfectionist and I am efficient at everything I do. I am the best brawler, mat specialist, submissions expert and everything in between. I, much as you wish not to admit, am the best athlete in Elite Answers Wrestling and most likely the world. So on Voltage, on Sunday, you're either going to be pinned, made to tap, or straight up knocked unconscious. I have a goal to make the Vixens Division the most efficient in the world, and you bitching about your past accomplishments is not going to change that. Get less boring, see you at Voltage, Sheridan Müller out. ''
The Consigliere
Post March 31st 2016, 9:13 pm by The Consigliere
Liquor Nights with The Heart Break Gal and Kendra Shamez. c: 

[Hotel Lobby -- Somewhere in Los Angeles. The camera pans to the view of the hotel bar, where a bartender is seen mixing drinks. It was quiet. No guest or customer was in sight. Well, none except two girls who are sitting on the bar stools, right beside each other, talking and laughing, while taking sips of their drinks]

Heart Break Gal: ... So, I put her through the Evisceration, right? She fucking squirmed LIKE THE FAKE LITTLE BITCH she is, and she was down and out and I thought it was already over. I was tired as hell but it was so worth it because I'm having such a fantastic time owning the shit out of Cailin... BUT SHE FUCKING KICKS OUT!

[One, across the bartender's right side, was the Heart Break Gal, wearing a silver top and mini-skirt, with red heels. She was enjoying her fifth glass of Jack Daniel's and conversing, she hasn't even noticed her glass is almost empty. She signals the bartender for another glass of JD, and he complies]

Kendra Shamez: Oh, sweetie, I saw that, you had her right there!

[Next to HBG, was her former rival, and now long-time friend Kendra Shamez, who wears a pink tank top, dark brown pants and strappy wedge sandals. She has an apple martini in front of her on the table]

Heart Break Gal: I know! So I started punching the shit out of her, lefts and rights, anything to keep her down, anything to keep the match going! And guess what, she managed to flip me to the ground with her fucking crotch next to my fucking face! IT SMELLED SO FUCKING HORRIBLE, KENDRA! IT'S LIKE SHE HASN'T CHANGED HER PANTIES FOR DAYS! I WANTED TO SCREAM! I WANTED SOMEONE TO GET ME OUT OF THAT POSITION NOT BECAUSE IM IN PAIN BUT BECAUSE CAILIN DILLON'S VAGINA STINKS SO HORRIBLY I COULDN'T TAKE IT! MY NOSE SUFFERED! AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?

Kendra Shamez: What? WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?

Heart Break Gal: She puts my fucking arm RIGHT BETWEEN HER LEGS! HER SMELLY FUCKING CROTCH AND SHES PRESSING MY ARM TO IT! YOU THINK THE HEART BREAK GAL HAS LOST HER INNOCENCE LONG BEFORE, WELL I REALIZED THERE'S STILL SO MANY THINGS OUT THERE THAT'S BEYOND MY IMAGINATION! IF YOU WERE ME AND HAD TO DEAL WITH SOMETHING AS TRAUMATIC AS THAT, WOULDN'T YOU TAP OUT? WOULDN'T YOU GIVE UP? WOULDNT YOU JUST GIVE HER THE WIN JUST SO YOU WONT DEAL WITH THAT FUCKING ROTTING VAGINA STENCH ANYMORE? 

Kendra Shamez: OH MY FUCKING GOD (XD)!

[Both ladies laughed and took a sip of their drinks]

Kendra Shamez: It's been so long since I heard your stories, we should do this more often. I needed this break!

Heart Break Gal: Yeah, you've been out of action for very long, it's such a fucking relief to see you around even when it's temporary. I never thought I'd hear from you again after that ... Lannister Incident. You're okay now, right?

Kendra Shamez: I had a few stitches then, and let me tell you -- it hurt hella bad getting thrown onto a flaming table. But you know me, HBG, I always recover from such injuries. Ares and I did. We may have lost the battle against that Lannister filth, I'm over it. But I can't help but smirk knowing that karma struck him so fast, so hard shortly after. No world title to call his own after another Vendetta gloriously took it for himself. A King of no one, even after that year-long set up. No more Lannister, that's all that matters. And now, nothing makes me more proud than watching my son Ares build momentum. He'll certainly be World Champion in no time! 

Heart Break Gal: I'm happy that you're doing so well. I don't really know much about Ares, but he seems pretty okay, from how you describe him.

Kendra Shamez: Uh huh. Surely, with this much-needed break... I HAVE to ask how the great Heart Break Gal is doing.

Heart Break Gal: Well, I think I'm a little tipsy, but I'm sure I can still walk on a straight line!

Kendra Shamez: Oh, you know what I'm talking about! You had such a bad night at Reckless Wiring. First your loss to Cailin, then Y2Impact's loss to Mr. DEDEDE... on top of it, Hexa-gun has ended. 

Heart Break Gal: Yeah, bummer. It was fun while it lasted, and I can't exactly speak for Y2Impact, but like how I approach everything else -- there's no reason to cry over spilled milk. What's done is done. I made the challenge, I agreed to the terms. I got too ambitious, too close to the sun and I'm human enough to admit that. Many people expected me to break down, or to cry, or to whine about how I've had this setback, and I guarantee you, some of them are never gonna let this go, but what these half-wits don't understand is that I am the type of competitor who easily moves on, and does not let something like this kill her fighting spirit, or cause the quality of her in-ring performance to decline, and to be honest with you, those same people can just go die in a ditch waiting for any sort of outrageous reaction from me, because it will never happen. I'm not like Cailin Dillon who holds on to every loss she's taken, and operates with a personal vendetta, and unlike what these flaming idiots try to insist, I'm never going to try to seek revenge because in my eyes, she was never worth it. I was only after EAW. I was after the power that comes with defeating her. Things didn't fall in my favor, it's fine. Shit happens. But to say she actually meant something to me is utterly laughable. She sees me as a chapter she writes in a sad attempt to become more respectable in this industry, but I only see her as nothing but a footnote. The Great Red Dragon still has all the fire she can breathe out, she is still a star performer and absolutely nothing will take that away. Before this match even happened, I already made the decision to keep moving forward and to keep aspiring to be the best. And look at me a few days after Reckless Wiring, I'm completely fine. I'm still sitting pretty. I'm still fighting in the wrestling ring, and ready to face another day with another opponent... Hopefully another time with Kendra herself?

Kendra Shamez: Gee, I don't know, I'm still thinking about it. First thing's first, I just want to address Sheridan and let her know that Rey is coming after her. I couldn't care less about this german retardation that Sheridan is promoting. That tournament was a load of BS, and Rey should have gotten her time, now I'm here to make sure that happens. 

Heart Break Gal: Do you think she'll eventually accept? 

Kendra Shamez: Oh, she will. I'll make certain she won't have any choice but say yes. And from there, after Rey succeeds, I'll decide if I want to come back, but it's unlikely. Seeing these "talents" in the Vixens Division isn't helping my decision either... uh, who are you facing next?

Heart Break Gal: Erica Ford...

Kendra Shamez: Who?

Heart Break Gal: Yeah, she gets that a lot.

Literally no one has heard of Erica Ford, and from what I recall during our last verbal exchange, she just spends most of her time crying in the corner of her disgusting bedroom wondering why people make snide remarks about her career and trivializing whatever she has done in EAW for the past year. Even she admits that she hasn't done anything noteworthy, and she still acts like she's this indestructable entity to be feared by everyone. She knows damn well that the only thing she has done is attract unnecessary attention to herself on social media instead of going to wrestling school like second-rate performers like her bitchass should be doing, and yet she remains stagnant and couldn't even lean forward to hear and digest other people's criticisms, because she thinks she's doing something right when in reality she couldn't even make an impact if her life depended on it! What the hell is she even doing? What is her purpose in this company? People try to reach for the stars and take Championships in their hands, and even the most socially awkward slime in Haruna Sakazaki has gotten her spotlight even if it didn't last long but Erica, oh, Erica has only gotten SHIT. Erica wishes she can ride on the clouds without her weight pulling her down! Erica wishes she'd seen as a beast to be slayed by those who aspire to be warriors! Erica wishes she had an ace up her sleeve that she can use to one-up anybody at a moment's notice, and even if she somehow finds any small success to help her keep chugging along, she will still find every reason to make a huge fucking spectacle out of it because she's more concerned with the glitz and glamor than staying consistent! It's the only way for her not to get depressed for being a know-nothing who loses most of her matches, because the sad reality of it is that Erica is no god. Erica is no legend. And Erica can never pull off being a trickster, and she will never be these things because she's nothing but an unaccomplished, incompetent, bottom-feeding wannabe wrestler who wishes she could achieve half my body of work, my legacy, my continued effort, and it will always remain that way. I will always make history. I will always evolve and transform into something greater while she spends most of her time plotting what hashtag of hers she's gonna try to trend, to no avail! She has absolutely no skills, nothing people haven't already seen. Nothing special except the fact that she's an attention hound, because her "talent" alone isn't enough for anyone to give her the time of the day. She has no thunder. She is no heroine. She's a murmuring sidekick to anybody she aligns herself with. 

This Friday night on Dynasty, I am coming to the ring to remind Erica exactly why people like Eris and I would rather lose by countout than to deal with her or Azumi Goto. I will show her how easy it is to completely obliterate her and pick up a win over her. I will let her see for herself how completely meaningless she is to the world, and how EAW will benefit without the likes of her existing.

Kendra Shamez: Classic HBG, you better make sure of it!

HBG: Oh, you know I mean what I say!

[Kendra Shamez raises her glass for a toast, as does HBG]

Kendra Shamez: Here's to you, HBG, and your inevitable win at Dynasty.

Heart Break Gal: ... And here's to you, Kendra, and kicking everyone's ass like you always do. (laughs)

Kendra Shamez: To my son Ares, to Rey Shamez, and to The Mercenaries, all the future successes. And, well, to hoping Erica Ford doesn't stink as much as Cailin.

Heart Break Gal: I highly doubt it, but, yes, we can hope!

[Both girls chuckle. They clink their glasses together, and finish up their drinks right after. And then off to another topic of discussion: Kendra's "overly complicated" relationship with Mikado Sekaiichi, and how HBG got sister-zoned by her ex-husband... you know, for the next round of drinks. End Scene]
Stark
Post March 31st 2016, 8:41 pm by Stark
Just two weeks ago I was SO CLOSE to beating Lucian Black. I honestly have to say though, despite the loss, I’m proud of my performance. It’s not every day a rookie like me, well, in this company at least, gets to go up against a guy as established and accomplished as Lucian Black and ALMOST beats them. However good my effort was against Lucian though wasn’t good enough. And I can’t let that be a problem for me going forward because in just a month’s time, on April 30th, I have the biggest match of my career to date. The Pizza Boy vs Stark for the National Elite Championship. Believe me, my nerves are killing me. I haven’t had a challenge this big in my whole career and the funniest thing is – that challenge comes in a small package. I’m never one to underestimate though, and I’m not going to knock PB for his size because he is a competitor who has made his name in spite of his size, and I respect that. I have a lot of work to do and a lot of people to run through in these next four weeks. There’s no way I reach the top without putting the work in but I will work until my hands are bleeding, my eyes are crying, and my body is sweating and shaking. I will work until I can’t anymore and then STILL work – that’s how determined I am and yeah, this message is laced in a joke but it couldn’t be any more serious.

Talking won’t get me where I want though, and the Pizza Boy is an issue for April 30th. Tomorrow night on Dynasty I have another problem, Marcus Creed. Marcus I’ll be honest, I know nothing about you. All I know is that you have an inclination for losing in 30 seconds so let’s see if that trend holds up this week. Your tag team is less than impressive, and as solo wrestlers you are even less intimidating. Like I said, I don’t underestimate but when the evidence is all there… what else can I say? I guess there isn’t much else for me to say this week. Marcus Creed, you better watch your ass tomorrow because I have a mission to complete and the way I see it you’re just a minor obstacle in my path on the way to me claiming my second championship in this company.

AS for you Pizza Boy, I look forward to seeing you on Dynasty in the coming weeks, and I hope that until Grand Rampage arrives you treasure this time with your title because these may very well be your last four weeks with your championship.
Elena Miles
Post March 31st 2016, 6:29 pm by Elena Miles
I win.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next