Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 

trump 4 president

Last edited by #KimboLivesMatter on March 22nd 2016, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Scott Oasis
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post March 1st 2016, 6:05 pm by Scott Oasis
Scott Oasis vs Tig Kelly.

The Iceman vs The Ender. Two former mid-tier champions. Two men that are being argued as the future of Dynasty. They’re going one on one in the Dynasty main event this Friday night for the right to face Brian Daniels for his World Championship at Reckless Wiring. When you look at all of the hype, all the stats, and what the two of us have had to say about our standings on the brand, this looks like it could be an unpredictable fight, one of the biggest fights Dynasty will ever see even. Who knows who’ll win? That’s a good question, one that will probably be brought up around many water coolers until the big day. “Who knows?” -- Well I do. I know that I’m going to win. Me and Tig Kelly may look even but truth be told, I belong in another category, one ahead of Tig. That is no knock against him because out of everyone on Dynasty, he’s one of the few I’m able to have so much as semblance of respect for. It’s just that I am no longer a name you can look forward to seeing someday on your headlines, as I stand before you right now, you are looking at somebody who can take the helm of the main event scene and not just carry it but revitalise it and bring it to a whole other level. You are looking at the marquee itself, a name that will serve as a permanent fixture in your household for years to come. As much as I wish I could say this is going to be some big contest that will deliver as the dream match that wrestling purists have been expecting, all it really is is a mere formality, a quick job to be done so I can get Sebastion Monroe off my back and get the world title shot I have deserved for a long time now. Even after my noteworthy performances as of late and the fact that my one action against Brian created more attention to Dynasty than any encounter he has had with men such as Zack Crash or Alex Anderson, I apparently had no right to cutting out the middle man and just taking the championship upfront. No, I have to earn it. But tell me Sebastion, tell me how beating Tig is showing that I have earned anything. Yes, he is a former National Elite Champion, but how can he be argued to move up in the card when he hasn’t had the time to make any growth since then? Tig is still very much an unfinished product; he is an Elitist who lacks any polish or big time experience to his name and in a level such as this all unfinished products do is give guys like me something to beat on in preparation for a much bigger day.

This main event, it’s a showcase of how far I have come and how much farther you have to go before you reach that point, Tig. The point of being able to handle the pressure that comes from people doubting you and laughing it off, to compete with the greatest of all time and push them to their limits, to stand up to those who are touted as gods and the dragon born, and to beat legend after legend to the point that it’s nothing shocking anymore, it's just another match for you. That’s the point you get to when you belong with the big dogs, that’s the point you get to where you’re just that damn good, something that I am...and something you will be Tig, but don’t get your hopes up and shoot too far too soon because as of this moment when it comes to this match, that spot at the top is mine for the taking. You can keep climbing my friend, you can talk a big game and fight the good fight like I know you will, but right now you’re playing second fiddle in the race too a much more superior opponent, an opponent who would actually know what to do with that title shot instead of wasting it. The similarities between us are no doubt visible but at the same time the attributes that matter most can only be found in one of us. You are like me, but the old me. The Scott Oasis who was an Interwire champion, who etched his spot in the minor leagues of EAW. The one who when he lost his title saw it as the chains weighing him down being taken away, freeing him to hit the majors. The Scott Oasis that didn’t have confidence, but hope. I know for some there might not be much of a difference between the two but those are only the people who don’t understand the true meaning of those feelings and what they can do to an athlete. Hope is a feeling of expectation and desire, a trust that things will work out, but confidence, that’s a certainty. Confidence is what allows you to step up to the plate and make people know that you’re here and here to win. Hope just allows you to sit on your ass and countdown the days for your effort to possibly rewarded. Hope makes people lose sight of what’s real and what needs to be done. It’s not just hope that can cause that, there are many ignorant and flat out stupid Elitists I see letting their guard down on a weekly basis, like you Tig when you allowed a 100 pound delivery boy with an untreated concussion to defeat you and take your title. That's what is wrong with a lot of the kids running around in EAW, they're too big headed and that's what leads a lot of them falling behind and ending up in the "Bust Of The Year" category in a years time. That's what can easily happen to you if you don't make a change.

You don’t make the effort, you never felt the stress that’s needed of being a champion, you just ignore every threat to try and be a big tough guy, hoping one day if you say and act like you are one enough times, maybe you actually will be. Those are the failings that come with being a greenhorn, and the things that can’t be allowed to happen against a man at the caliber of a World champion. It is obvious that you have a lot to learn, that you are not ready for what’s to come, and I’m not talking about the future anymore, I’m talking this week. You aren’t ready for what I’m bringing to you and that is something even your ignorance can’t turn a blind eye to.

You aren’t going to walk away with a win or a world title shot this Friday, but you will learn a lesson in making it in EAW and you’ll have me to thank for that.
Cailin Dillon
Post March 1st 2016, 5:13 pm by Cailin Dillon

Fighting Spirit #1

Dublin, Ireland
Reasonable Doubt

As the noise of the loud, proud Ireland crowd can be heard rocking the arena, Cailin Dillon sits down in front of her locker. She reaches in and grabs a pair of Beats and puts them over her ears, scrolling through her phone and punching in a few commands. She starts to slightly bob her head with the beat as she leans forward, closing her eyes. She doesn’t even notice the small group developing behind her. As one hand touches her shoulder, she bobs her head a few more times and then stands without a word, pulling off her headphones and taking off a burnt orange sweatshirt to reveal her green, gold and white attire. She reaches over and picks up her title as she looks at the group with a smile.

“Let’s do this…”

Flash-forward to end and Cailin is seen getting congratulated by fellow wrestlers in the hallway as she makes her walk back to the locker room. She’s obviously happy that she won, but already she is showing new drive. As she walks into the locker room to shut off all the extra noise, she sits down and reaches into the locker to pull out an iPad. A couple swipes later it’s clear she’s watching matches involving the Mercenaries, studiously scouting her opponents for the next night.

"And on to the next one..."

Two nights later

Cailin is seen still training after a few members of Team Cross have left for the night. She finishes through an exercise and tosses a jump rope off to the side as she props a camera up on a weight bench and sits leaning against the wall.

Now it’s all coming to a head for all of us. This is how we will decide it all. Right there at Fighting Spirit. You see, the things that took place on Voltage were so predictable. One night after Eris LeCava did everything she could to kill me, without the availability of a Hexa-gun partner to interfere, I made her tap. And I knew she would question that victory in her true style. As I knew her friends would. This is just part of the Hexa-gun way. I’ve put this out there. We don’t need proof to see that this is how it truly goes with you guys. You say you stand for the old Extreme ways that your co-leaders covet so much, but the fact is that Hexa-gun is six individuals not fighting for a better EAW, but fighting just for themselves. But this crusade hasn’t been about being EAW’s saviors or heroes, it’s about ending the self-righteous tyranny that your group sought to place above all of our heads. What your doing isn’t about bringing EAW back to something it should be. You’re bringing up ideas as if they’re ancient and no longer practiced, when this place continues to push the boundaries each and every day, whether it’s called Elite or Extreme. The only thing “Extreme” about what you’re doing is the extreme one-sided notion that you bring to the table. But you’re like the hypocritical candidate that doesn’t realize their answers are vibing with the community anymore. You don’t sense your popularity with the masses sliding. It’s your own selfishness that will be your undoing. Your unwillingness to accept evolution. Before long, Hexa-gun will nothing but a memory, and its only mention in EAW lore will be in reference to the group that took it down.

You might think that sounds selfish, but it truly isn’t. My being a part of Team Cross in order to shut down Hexa-gun is selfless in nature. At some point, when you six break up your circle jerk and go out to do things on your own again, you will see how much EAW has evolved despite your efforts to slow it down and make it all about you. When you don’t have the same group of people dedicated to fixing the outcomes of matches, things will change. At some juncture along the way, you’ll see that you’re no longer the smartest in the room. Because things change. There comes a time when the old way doesn’t function at the same efficiency and the strategies change. This is the evolution. The rules might have been altered but this is still the same game. If it wasn’t you would never have been as successful as you were. But then, that’s about to change isn’t it? I know this week will feature a broken record of the Hexa-gun faithful reminding us all about how they already systematically defeated each and every member of Team Cross two weeks ago on Voltage. But I know both the leaders of Hexa-gun have already made it clear to me that those matches were meaningless. They outlined it throughout the week leading up to it. They made it part of their whole focus. But after they won, their tune changed slightly. They are the perfect players at their own game, but it’s about to be played out. They have controlled all the right pawns on the chess board for too long, and now it’s time they’re backed into check and eventually checkmate. I think that will all happen in one night. This Sunday has the potential to be the perfect storm for Team Cross. One by one, each of the Hexa-gun members will be picked off. I know that the Heart Break Gal will most frazzled by the way it happens. Almost as if she’s stuck looking at a mirror image that is trying to take her down. For every time your strike us, we will strike back even harder. If you try to fly, we will go even higher. If you want it to be extreme, we will prove to you that EAW is still extreme. And it’s not because of Hexa-gun, it’s because we all live and breathe wrestling and we are all capable of taking it to that level. Why else would we be here if we weren’t? It’s time to accept it. You’re six people preaching a sermon to an empty church. The only ones that are listening now are you.

But you’ll still come ready for a war this week and I know that you’ll use those big locked and loaded phrases. Your artillery has been reduced to wooden pellets. Do you see us wilting or standing down at your words? How long before you realize this isn’t the same group that tried to shut you down before? By the time you realize the storm that’s moving in towards you it will already be too late. There’s not a single member of Team Cross that I don’t confidently believe could beat any of the six of you in this match. I know what to expect from some of you this week. It will be the same I’m better than you because blank scenario I’ve grown use to. Others will bring up altered tales of the past to try and develop a psychological edge. But there can be no mental edge gained by you in this match. You tried to impose your will on Voltage, trying to bully me and Ryan Savage into a 6-on-2 match, but four others came out and stood tall beside us. We will all stand tall on Sunday and at the end of the match we will all stand over all six of you, raising our hands together as you exit to your separate ways. I can’t lie and deny that Hexa-gun has had a good run, but all good things must come to an end, especially when they aren’t good at all. You pretend to be six rebels, but without a real cause. You mean to spark a revolution, but there is no real change that must be made. Just admit it already. What this is really about is making sure four of become relevant, and two others remaining. EAW is a flourishing as ever. There is new, great talent showing up here everyday, and this is your move to protect yourself from being shuffled into the order and having to fight for everything you think you deserve.

This match will be exactly what Eris saw all over again. You can do whatever you think it will take to put us down, but we will keep rising back up like the stubborn warriors we are. I heard a lot from three of you last week, about how Eris was going to kick my ass in that pointless match and rid the EAW of me. Instead, I beat Eris in one of the most humiliating ways possible. I didn’t pin her, no. I caught her in a rarely used submission maneuver and made her give up. She had to tap because she couldn’t go any longer. Even with all those big moves she had, she couldn’t keep me from driving my shoulder off the mat. She couldn’t keep me down. Just like that match, we will fight you until you wave your white flag or we drive in, beat you to the mat and drape the white flag over your lifeless bodies. This is where Hexa-gun comes to its end. I don’t have a problem being an instrument of your demise. Enjoy these next few days together, because your time is running out.

Cailin reaches forward and turns off the camera, walking over and grabbing a water bottle for a quick drink before picking up a jump rope and going right back to work.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post March 1st 2016, 4:06 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
I am blessed and highly favored. I am truly in so much peace right now. 

Not even a trace of doubt is in my mind. Without naivety, I can confidently say I don't doubt my capabilities for a minute. This is not what you think it is. This is not lack of humility. This goes beyond narcissism, this supersedes vanity, this transcends egotism, this is supreme confidence. This is being tuned in, this is what the sports analysts call "automatic". This is Steph Curry in rhythm, this is Michael Phelps in motion, this is Picasso on the canvas, this is GOD. Gomer Oz Dabar, wisdom strength and beauty. I can't help but be filled at this present time with sheer and utter bliss. It feels so good to be me right now. It feels so good to know. That's all we want, isn't it? We just want to know for sure that we are who we say we are. Nothing's worse than the unknown. Nothing's worse than having everything you think you know be called into question. There is no worse fear in the hearts of men than the unknown... flip that around, and there is no greater bliss in being omnipotent, and omniscient. Not just having great potential, but knowing it. I know mine is limitless. I know my abilities are boundless. I know my greatness comes in abundance. It flows like the endless rivers of the Veda, it is without boundaries. And thus my essence is never fleeting, my essence is ubiquitous. My influence is felt everywhere. My esque is on everything, or should I say everything is of "my-esque". The crowns you wear: that of thorns you forge from foraged sticks and stones and stems, or that of gold and leather and cabochon gems, they mean nothing. Your fools gold mean nothing. Your titles mean nothing. You can title yourself anything you like, but it means nothing. You can call yourself whatever you want, but it means nothing. They're toys, and this "game" of thrones to you is child's play to me. Don't forget that.

There's a great tragedy that comes with... let me say this carefully.... my kind of greatness. When you're in my shoes there's no question that you're the king to you. But it's deceptive, because being King in a business like this is like being the proverbial needle in the haystack. As reassuring as being me is, there are so many peasants who feel entitled to what I have. They feel entitled because they've worked themselves up their entire careers, fighting through the ranks from the absolute bottom with the goal in mind of one day sitting in my throne. Then when they make it to the "promised" Land of Elite, Extreme, Merchants, Beasts, they think it's their's for the taking. And with so many people naming themselves their heir apparents, eventually you have to ask yourself "which one is it"? Which one is truly a King? Which one is truly a God? Who is the best in the world? Who is the greatest of all time? Of course the answer is me. Of course this is my kingdom. Of course the throne is mine, but a man like Liam Catterson doesn't know that. He thinks this is Game of fucking Thrones. But of course, he's like so many other people, caught up in a fantasy, diluted by their own ambition, their self esteem is their credence, and their credences are wrong. People like Liam Catterson think they're special, but to me they're a dime a dozen. What you don't understand Liam is yes, this technically is a game of thrones, but it's not how you pictured it. It's not how it is on TV. It's not the cinematic game of musical chairs with beheadings, drinking and tits on TV. This thrown, the real life throne, is not yours for the taking, because the throne has been mine for nine goddamned years -- NINE GODDAMNED YEARS, LIAM. That's what you don't understand. Maybe your little titles such as "Interwire Champion" and "King Of Elite" made you think you were king, but while they're something to be proud of the truth of the matter is you've never even stayed a night in the palace; you barely even got to sip from the chalice, let alone drink a cup of coffee in the spot light, yet you think it's yours by divine right. 

Well that's not what God said.

You see I talked to God today, and he told me differently.

He told me you were just an ambitious little boy marching into war with a plastic sword and a wooden shield. He told me you were helpless and defenseless. He said I should take pity on you. He told me I should have mercy on you. He said I should spare you and forgive you for you know not what you do. I've been trying to keep that in mind, I really really have Liam, but you're making it so fucking hard for me. I do understand your emotions Liam. I've dealt with these same kind of emotions so many years from so many different people, and the result has never changed. MAYBE if you were a Tyler Parker, or a Y2Impact, or a Jaywalker, your sentiments would hold more credence with me. But when you're me eventually you just reach a point where you ask yourself how many ants do you have to kill with a sledgehammer just to prove your might. That's what this is. That's what 90 percent of my career has been. Everyone always remembers the Match of the Years, the instant classics, the five star matches, but most of the in-between has just been me killing ants with a sledgehammer. Just constantly having to bring the hammer down on sometimes unsuspecting pissANTS. I'm sorry to say it, but you aren't in the ten percent. You are not a giant. You really are nothing special. I know it's hard to digest. You're a fit, strong, confident, capable wrestler and you're still young! You've been able to win titles before, and I'm sure if you stay in your league you can put together a pretty nice resume. Hell, you've held the very same title I hold right now in the past before even though you had it handed to you on a silver platter, and couldn't even put together a decent reign before losing it to my abortion of a successor, but it's still some form of success. As much as I may berate you or others may berate you, and rightfully so, you shouldn't look down at yourself just because you can't hang with God. I say that now because Liam, at Fighting Spirit, I will outclass you in every way. It will be humiliating for you. It will be embarrassing for you. It will even be a little bit embarrassing for me because this is by no means a dignifying victory. Beating you is far from validating. But if there's any sort of silver lining behind this, it's that there will come a moment where the speculation reaches the end. It's that moment where you know, I know, the referee knows, the announcers know, the fans know, the world knows, the match is over. You lost. You weren't good enough. You just can't hang. There will be that moment. It'll be a pause in time, a collective awakening, a revelation in mass, where we are all reminded what we already knew in the first place:

I'm better than you. 

Who knows, perhaps you'll even personally realize for yourself that I'm the best.

Maybe you'll even thank me for getting the opportunity to face me. (I doubt it)

Until then I expect you to continue to run your mouth and make promises that you can't keep. I expect you to go for cheap controversy and throw references out left and right to make your shitty, poorly executed points. I expect you to go for low blows and try to hit me where it hurts, maybe by insulting Tarah like you have repeatedly, incessantly, like a fucking woman, like a fucking virgin concerned with dissing women because you couldn't get one with that big ass nose of yours until you signed an EAW contract and got rich. I expect you to make all kinds of suggestive comments about Tarah and I until you're blue in the fucking face. Fine by me. Go ahead, hit me with your best shot Liam, give it your best shot in the ring and on the mic. Just remember one thing, it won't be enough.

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on March 1st 2016, 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucas Johnson
Post March 1st 2016, 3:41 pm by Lucas Johnson
Fighting Spirit II - Promo #1

(The camera is pointed at Lucas Johnson in a suit walking off an airplane that just arrived at JFK Airport from Atlanta.)

Well here we are ladies and gentleman...New York City, the city that never sleeps. I debuted on Voltage a little under a month ago and now this Sunday LIVE at the Marquee Nightclub I make my first appearance at not only a free per-view but also a Voltage exclusive super show. This is where the hottest talent on the Voltage brand showcase what they are made of and the hottest rivalries to date. But this Sunday is no exception because the New Breed division right now is red hot and everyone has there eyes set on the New Breed Championship and Clark Duncan himself. The Open Fight Gauntlet is the first of it's kind and Ashten Cross himself laid down the gauntlet giving the New Breed division an opportunity to put ourselves on the map and put everyone on notice on the Voltage roster. Whether I'm the first entrant and have to go through all eight other guys or I get the lucky spot and enter at number nine. That crown jewel....that brass ring is mine and I'm ready to roll with it. The Wrestling Machine is ready to take over the city that never sleeps!

Now Beretta, you like to call yourself 'The Bullet' of Elite Answers Wrestling. You call the squared circle your ring? I beg to differ my friend because the last time I check you never had been ranked number one in the world in wrestling. You had never won a championship like I have in the NCAA at the Ohio State University. You should lay off the whiskey and stop wearing your stupid fedora hat around and focus on the task at hand at that's wrestle your heart out until you physical get carted out of the arena until your named Champion.

Phoenix Winterborn? Did I just hear that right? Your telling me I don't have as much heart as you, Nick Angel, Beretta and ONI? Want to know what I've been doing for the last three weeks while I haven't been wrestling on Voltage or Battleground? I've been training my ass off like all of you guys should. Seven days a week, three hundred and sixty five days a year. There are no off days in this business, plain and simple. Want to talk about determination? Try almost getting ligament damage to your arm. Not only I got surgery for that on my left arm but I also went to rehab for almost three months straight and came back to wrestle for Elite Answers Wrestling debut to make it to this night. You want to know why I wanted to make it to this night? One word for you....family. My family has been by my side throughout my whole life. If I had good times or rough times family was right there, and believe it or not my parents now live in Manhattan and will be front row at the Marquee Nightclub to cheer me on with the tons of other EAW fans this coming Sunday night. I'll be more than ready Phoenix, family over heart and you better realize that.

Now Nick Angel let's be honest here...Your career here at the land of the elite hasn't what we expected. Your the veteran here out of the bunch in the Open Fight Gauntlet. Lets look at the history you are a former Pure Champion and former Tag Team Champion with Venom. You were red hot then Pain for Pride 8 hit and all the rocks came tumbling down on you. You lost the EAW Tag Team Titles and split up with Venom. Then you rose back up to the top of the food chain by earning an Answers World Championship match by winning the Shock Collar Battle Royal. After that you came up short against Devan, then had a chance at the King of Elite tournament and lost in the pre show to get into the finals. Just face it Angel, everyone is just passing you by one by one....that story will be no different this Sunday. The Wrestling Machine is ready to send you to the hospital when I break your arm!

Now ONI, Ryan Young, and Hamau Koa I've been watching a lot of tape on you guys including you Ryan Yong when I faced you this past Monday on Battleground. You guys better be ready for showtime because the brass ring is mine. Good luck gentleman because New York City will never be the same again!
Aria Jaxon
Post March 1st 2016, 3:34 pm by Aria Jaxon
LOSING LUSTER -- NEW YORK, NEW YORK.

Last Sunday, in Baltimore…

Well, Aria wasn’t gonna say she hadn’t seen any of this coming.

There hadn’t been any hesitation on her part when she got the call from Ashten. None. She didn’t hit him with “I need a second to think it over”, or any of that other shit. She accepted the offer to be a part of Team Cross on the spot. She knew fuckery would follow. She was aware that showing up on Voltage was the beginning of an ordeal that wasn’t for the faint of heart. She wasn’t backing down, not when Hexa-Gun had taken Clark completely out of the equation and left Ashten in more than a little bit of a tough spot. To think that she was his choice, that he trusted her to mesh with the team he was entrusting to end Hexa-Gun was an honor, but she’d dwell on that later. Right now, she was just feeling sort of confrontational.

The poor security guards didn’t get paid enough to deal with this shit, they really didn’t. It had taken outside intervention to break up the Team Cross vs. Hexa-Gun brawl that broke out toward the end of the broadcast. Black-clad security personnel had been tasked with stepping into the fray, yanking the members of the opposing teams away from each other and escorting them backstage. All the while, a raucous crowd of fans on hand chanted “LET THEM FIGHT!” at the tops of their lungs.

The backstage area was even noisier and more chaotic than it normally was as security guards hauled angry Elitists and Vixens backstage, all of whom were still jacked up on adrenaline and unwilling to wait until Sunday for the chance to cave in the face of a member of the other team.

“PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!”

The sight of a rather large security guard having thrown the much-smaller Aria Jaxon over his shoulder and dragged the protesting young woman backstage was almost comical, though no one was about to tell her that. Kicking and trying to get loose wasn’t of much use. He set her down in a corner next to catering, as far away from Hexa-Gun as possible. She huffed in a frustrated manner, staring daggers at the man before running a hand over her mussed hair. For a moment, she just sort of stood there, staring down at her shaking hands and feeling a nearly overwhelming need to punch something. She exhaled angry, ragged breaths, only stopping when she heard a familiar voice call her name.

Aria turned to see Cailin yanking her arm loose from a security guard’s grip, running up to her and pulling the other Vixen into a tight hug. It wasn’t as if they’d had time to say hi to each other or anything, since all hell broke loose as soon as Aria, Starr, and Carson had shown up and jumped right into the fray. Before now, Aria hadn’t had any time to process the fact that she’d be fighting alongside one of her closest friends. Now, it was hitting her. The taller blonde loomed over the Californian, and as they pulled away from each other, a faint smile creased Dillon’s expression.

“You didn’t waste any time diving in feet first to all of this…” Cailin gestured to all the chaos going on around them. “...did you?”

The younger of the two shrugged her shoulders. “Not like I had much of a choice. Shit popped off, and since I’m on the team...you guys’ problems are my problems too. Where y’all go, I go.”

Cailin nodded, and though the emotion that flickered across her face was hard to place, Aria guessed it was some variation of relief. Not too long ago, it looked like Hexa-Gun was about to take her and Ryan out, rendering Team Cross no good at all. Then, the tide had changed rather quickly. It stood to reason Cailin was still processing all of that. “I’m glad you’re here. Ashten made a good choice.”

People could say what they wanted about Ashten Cross, but if it was one thing he knew how to do, it was hand-pick a team. Aria’s gaze left Cailin’s and she glanced over at those she now called her teammates: an irate-looking Carson Ramsay (who was shouting something about cracking a baseball bat over Tiberius Jones’ head), Ryan Savage pacing back and forth a few feet from them, and an oddly-calm Starr Stan staring down at the ripped button-down he wore. Then of course, there was Cailin, a champion whose resolve Aria had a front row seat to witness more than once, both as a partner and an opponent. These were the people she got to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with, and she couldn’t imagine feeling more ready and more confident than she did right now.

Aria smiled. “I’ve been wondering for a while who was gonna be lucky enough to rip the rug out from underneath Hexa-Gun.” She gestured to the men standing not far away from them. “Looks like it’s gonna be us.”

Cailin moved so that she was standing beside Aria now, grinning and draping an arm over the shorter woman’s shoulder. “Ready to close a few casket lids, my dear?”

Aria glanced up at her friend, nodding. “Always.”

This match has been branded Tag Team Warfare, and it’s appropriate. “Matches” are pretty and crisp, and there’s not about to be anything aesthetically pleasing about what happens at Fighting Spirit II. You can keep your normal parameters, your boundaries and rules that normally keep competitors safe, because where we’re going, we won’t need them. Considering what’s at stake, “Warfare” is the only way to describe what awaits those of us on Team Cross. I knew all of that to be true before I jumped into the mix. I was aware of the terms before Ashten Cross ever extended his hand to me. I knew what all of this would entail, and still, I’ve never had a second thought. Never once during these last couple of days has backing down ever crossed my mind. So am I crazy, for willingly putting myself in this situation? That’s up for debate.

I’m the last-minute addition no one was planning on. But really, even if they didn’t expect me to walk down the ramp on Voltage, Hexa-Gun would’ve been smart to expect someone to fill the void left after they took out Clark. What team in their right mind goes into a match like ours at a numbers disadvantage? I truly think Hexa-Gun was under the impression that the prospect of facing them is so scary that no one would’ve ever stepped up to the plate to join Team Cross. They figured if they picked off members of the team one by one, there was no way in hell Ashten would be able to find replacements. Has that ever been true? Never mind how dominant they might or might not have been, but has anyone ever truly shaken in their boots at the idea of having to face Hexa-Gun? There’s never really been any shortage of people willing to step up and take them on. They’ve conveniently forgotten that. We live in a world where yes, Hexa-Gun is still together and perpetuating the notion that they’re as united as ever. But we also live in a world where The Mercenaries had their chance to run the entire damn company back at Road to Redemption, only to have their plans for world domination thwarted by Lucian Black and Jacob Senn. We live in a world where the students schooled the teachers and Drake & Jones took The Mercenaries’ coveted Tag Team Championships from them (and as much as they try to act like that doesn’t bother them, and put up the whole “At least the belts stayed in-house!” front, I don’t buy it). Maybe that’s taken away from their luster a little bit, and maybe that’s a part of the reason why Ashten was able to go about assembling a team in the first place. Better yet, maybe it’s a part of the reason why he had even less trouble finding willing replacements.

I know Tiberius Jones, of all people, isn’t tryna talk to me about how my ego is supposedly out of control. I need to see the receipts. I’ll admit, one thing I’ve never been shy about is being straight up about how good I know I am. I’m confident in how good of a competitor I am, but according to him, I’m not allowed to say so. Alright, gotcha. Hey, Tiberius, I’ll make you a deal -- I’ll stop being my own biggest fan when you stop talking yourself up, okay?

It’ll never happen, will it? Didn’t think so.

But really, that’s not my major issue with you. If I took issue with every person who bought into their own self-hype, I’d be a self-hater, and I’d probably be at odds with 99.9% of the company. You ask what my problem is, Tiberius, and I’ll be honest. Initially, I just hated what Hexa-Gun stood for. I hated the idea that a bunch of grown ass adults resorted to schoolyard insults and six-on-one beatdowns to get their point across. I hated that The Mercenaries were so fixated on this idea that it’s the Extreme way or the highway, and they couldn’t rest until they got what they wanted. I treated every run-in with all of you as just business, until you and your boyfriend Drake admitted flat-out that your goal at Road to Redemption was to end my career. Little ol’ me, someone y’all claimed to not be sweating at all, was someone you were trying to rid yourselves of. Taking a loss is just the nature of the business, but what didn’t sit well with me was that you two fuckboys tried to take away my livelihood. You can say whatever you want about me. You can call me a flash in the pan, you can insult my taste in men, but when you try and eradicate me outright...that’s a fucking problem. Just remember: you two didn’t get what you wanted. You got the win you promised you would, but you didn’t take me outta commission. You two really should’ve gotten the job done the first time around, Tiberius. If you ever run into my ex, I’m sure he’ll be glad to tell you that people who swear they’re gonna wipe me out should make good on their promises if they don’t want me coming to collect. And now, because you only got the job halfway done, I -- the physical manifestation of unfinished business -- jumped at the opportunity to join the team that’s gonna bring about the end for your little faction.

Don’t tell me you’re still surprised I asked your buddy Y2Impact to help me rid myself of Brett Kennedy. Stranger things have happened. Sometimes in business, you gotta breathe the same air as people you otherwise can’t stand, if it means getting what you want. That was my way of finishing a not so pleasant chapter of my story -- nothing more, nothing less. It's done nothing to take away from the fact that I know exactly what Team Cross is setting out to do you all of you on Sunday. Truth is, your friend was all too willing to get his hands dirty on Showdown, so while you’re interrogating me about it, make sure to hit him with a few questions, too. You won’t, though, because you’ve sipped the Kool Aid. You believe that retreating into a version of Voltage where you guys’ version of Extreme runs rampant is the equivalent of finding this sanctuary you’ve talked about. Fuck your sanctuary. We’re setting your house of worship ablaze.

Mutinies were made to be crushed. Wannabe revolutionaries with bad intentions were always meant to be taken down, despite whatever initial success at a coup they might’ve had. This might very well be the closest you’ve all gotten to your goal of trying to tear this company apart and reshape it in your image, but I’m sure you never anticipated meeting the opposition that you’ve faced. The roadblock that stands in front of you now is unlike any that you’ve faced in the past. No, it’s not the first time Hexa-Gun has been tasked with trying to lay waste to a dream team, but the stakes for us are so much higher than those imposed on the groups you’ve faced in the past. You walked away with bragging rights at Territorial Invasion and Shock Value, but there’s more to it this time around. You’re still holding onto your hopes of “bringing back Extreme” and catapulting this company five years into the past. Your cute little hostile takeover ends this weekend. And you, blinded by all your foolish promises of victory, will be the only ones that won’t see it coming.
Carson Ramsay
Post March 1st 2016, 2:29 pm by Carson Ramsay
||The scene opens with a view of a moving truck as it crosses a barely visible road in the middle of a desert. We then get a glimpse of the somewhat obese driver, bobbing his head to the mexican music that's playing on the radio while treating himself to a burrito as an apparent flow of sweat trinkled down his face. As the camera pans closer to the back of the truck, muffled voices can be heard harmoniously following the tune.|| 

???
♫ PERO LA PUERTA NO ES LA CULPABLE ♫
♫ QUE TÚ POR DENTRO ESTES LLORANDO ♫

||Soon enough, the owners of said voices would be revealed as 5 men of a similar physical description as the driver joined by Carson Ramsay. They're all grasping a beer with their palm while dozens of empty ones can be noticed laying on the floor, as they all join one another in singing along; especially Ramsay, who has his free arm barely wrapped around the large and sweaty man sitting next to him.||

Ramsay & Company;;
♫ TÚ A MÍ ME QUIERES Y YO TE QUIERO ♫
♫ LA PUERTA NEGRA SALE SOBRANDO ♫

||The truck would continue to move until Carson slammed his hand on its side panel which then made the driver stop, something that could not be said for all the men singing in the back as they carried on the carol. Ramsay would then hop out of the back, strapping his backpack before waving the company off.||

Carson Ramsay;;
Muchas gracias, fellas. Remember to vote for Trump! 

||Confused to put it mildly, Ramsay would then leave his friends and eventually enter an ancient looking establishment; the only one in the area. Carson would proceed to turn the lights on in revelation of a gym, or what's left of one as the dust overwhelming its equipment gives off the impression that nobody's been here in a long time. Ramsay sniffs in the dust only to cough it off for the next 15 minutes before re-adjusting his voice to speak.||

Carson Ramsay;;
Ah yes, silence. It's been quite a while since I was last afforded a moment to myself. The transition that I've had to adapt to, albeit in the span of mere months, going from an unknown entity to a recognizable figure of chaos; it was quite the trip. As sweet as that feeling of appreciation knowingly growing in the hearts of the fans across the globe for yours truly and the sole pleasure of being able to dismantle my opposition in front of them have been, I still longed for peace. I've never prided myself upon being a man of glamor; one who drives fancy cars to famous talk shows and then cap off the night with a Russian model at his motel. Cheesy, I know but it couldn't have been put any better without having it steer away from the truth. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm a simple man of simple needs and with simple agendas to tick off before my lifespan comes to a close. Being surrounded by four walls in the middle of nowhere? Alone? That can often times make up for all the sport cars, TV appearances and women that I might be "missing on", for me at least. You see however, this is not any casual four-wall establishment which only adds to how good this moment feels like. My dad use to own this gym back in the day, and by back in the day I mean back when he was not fully crazed and consumed by the idea of serving this country. He took it off his brother when the latter considered bulldozing it because it wasn't drawing him any profit nor has anyone shown interest in buying it off him. It baffled my uncle just as much as everyone else. I mean, why would dad willingly buy this place when it's located in a lifeless piece of land? Thankfully, questioning that did not suffice my grandpa as much as it did to the others so he took it up with him, to which my dad simply answered "It's not for them, it's for me." Ironically enough, upon uttering those words, my father rarely came back home and he soon started to establish the mentality that was and still is to blame for his passing; the mindset of a loner. Instead, he was content with spending countless hours right here, channeling whatever is amped up inside of him in punching bags and barbells. It didn't take long for him to make the decision of riding that flurry of bitter emotions all the way to Panama and the rest, well, the rest is history. 

||Ramsay would slowly approach a hung up punching bag before brushing the dust off of it with his palm and starting a hole through it afterwards.||

Carson Ramsay;;
I heard that story when I was 14 from multiple, trustworthy members of my family. Ever since then, I could not bear feeling the guilt of what could have been if I was born before my old man's death. Could it have altered his choice? It HAS to. Although they were a selection of very rare occasions to behold, the numbered days on which my mother wasn't under the influence were usually spent in her telling me how much he was excited for my birth; as I was his first with her. Had I been a few years old by the time he pinned the nail on the idea of joining the army, one could argue that everything could've been different and my dad would've been either alive with us to this day or at least killed off by a natural cause. Regardless, I don't want to dig deeper into a part of the past that I wasn't even around for so I digress. The reason I brought up this tale lies in the fabric of the person that I am today. I never paid this place a visit until I was 19 years old. Before that, I would spend my daily life cussing it out from afar because I used to perceive it as the hammer that sealed my father's fate and NOT the bullets. Now however, I totally understand why he did it. All the nights that he spent here, preferring the company of himself to the others'; I get it. If anything, I know the feeling. I've preferred the company of walls to people for the longest time, which I guess is arguably the only quality that I've inherited from my dad. So to walk inside these doors, I immediately get struck by a sense that implicates me belonging here; simply put, this is somewhat of home to Carson Ramsay. 

||Ramsay extends his arm and grabs a hold of a steel chair that was leaning against the wall next to him. He then drags the chair before stopping in front of the boxing ring and placing it there, after which he'd take a seat; crossing one leg on top of the other and resting the back of his head against his hands.||

Carson Ramsay;;
Now, I get it; such statement might be odd to hear mouthed by the very man who's set to side with four other individuals this coming Sunday, in hopes of placing an end to Hexa-Gun's reign of terror that's been long overdue. Regardless, I'm not going to scrap off what I said earlier nor will I hide a huge portion of my persona to cater to the logic of that situation. Let's not sleep on the fact that I did not sign under the dotted line to join Team Cross by choice. Much like most of my teammates, I was lured in by Ashten's infamous, EXTORTION fueled  tactics. Ashten Cross is a bonafide dick ladies and gentlemen, and I'm man enough to say it out loud, even if I'm fighting on his side at Fighting Spirit. Should that catch anyone by surprise? Not if you've been following the product for a while. With that in mind, I still find discomfort in the company of others; BUT, that doesn't mean I wouldn't be able to condone a bit of discomfort if that would grant me a crack at sewing the lips of Y2Impact and company shut FOR GOOD! That's another reason why I'm sporting the Cross colors in this fight, I. Just. Don't. Like. Hexa-Gun. I can't stand them roaming around EAW like they own the joint, at least not anymore. Initially, they had everyone convinced that nobody on this planet can stop them and they backed their words up with shows of dominance which I found quite the guilty pleasure in following. Many days would roll by and everything that once screamed DESTRUCTION about them would grow too monotonous for anyone sane enough to tolerate. 

It's men like Tiberius Jones for instance who play a major role in fullfilling Hexa-Gun's recently established knack for boring every misfortunate pair of ears that cares to listen, to sleep. Tiberius took an exceptional amount of time to verbally target every single member of Team Cross earlier and oddly enough, he said the least about me out of all five. Whether it's Jones' attempt to belittle me or the fact that he's fearful of striking any nerves that he might live to regret later on, that's up for debate. I don't care either way, because from the way this guy connects his words, I can already draw the conclusion that nothing benefiting to either side could come out of his mouth. Tiberius Jones is dubbed the future of Hexa-Gun by many, sort of the new blood that the group will leave pulsing through the Land of Elite if AND WHEN Hexa-Gun meets its final resting place. I can see why that's a common belief, considering Tiberius peronifies everything wrong that has befallen the Hex in its present stint. It's not that I'm spewing this out of some personal place within, I barely know the dude. It's what I see that I judge and I've seen my share of Jones material to cast that judgement upon him. You fail to realize this Tiberius, accolades do not give any type of advantage over your opponent when that bell rings the match to a start. Nobody cares if you're the Tag Team, New Breed or even Answers World champion; all it takes is three seconds. Only those three seconds can truly seperate the good from the GREAT and at Sunday's Supershow, those three seconds will toll the demise of either Voltage or Hexa-Gun. 

Don't go babbling your mouth about how great you all are and rely on past accomplishments for support of that, it doesn't work that way. Just ask your partner Drake Jaeger. Drake had a mouthful to say about our match on Voltage last Sunday night, greatly entertaining at that as well; stuff that could do him wonders, ELSEWHERE that is. You see, the comedy was all cheek aching until the actual bout came about. When that three-count was finalized, the last laugh was mine to revel in while Drake was still mesmerized by how bright the skylights were. It's also worth noting that Jaeger has yet to muster up a partly cogent argument as to why he lost to me, but I'm sure he'll have something cooked up very soon. Until then, Drake and Jones need to ease off the "We're so great, nobody can hold a candle to how great we are." repetitive bullshit and for once look at Sunday for what it really is; a chance to either cement themselves as THE Elitists to beat in this industry OR go down the pipelines as a couple of half-finished projects. They certainly wouldn't be the first.

From half-finished to certified legendary status, and no I'm not talking about you Eris; Y2Impact and Heart Break Gal a.k.a The Mercenaries. I don't think I'm capable of putting into words just how much and for how long I've itched for this moment; to FINALLY open up about you straight TO your faces. There's no denying the legacy you've carved in gold for yourselves after all these years in the business. To put matters into perspective, if any or both of you decide to hang up your boots tomorrow, you would still walk off into the sunset with a slate of career achievements that can rarely be matched, let alone exceeded. That's how great you both are and on that note, I'll stop with the flattery because I'm beginning to think I'm in Hexa-Gun too now. I'll also cease it because you never run on empty when it comes to complimenting YOURSELVES. It seems like a tradition in Hexa-Land, to be as egocentric and self-absorbed as possible. All of that falls down the list of motives that will inspire Team Cross to get the W in The Big Apple on Sunday. It's like I said before pals, championship reigns and accolades won't draw you an upperhand in battle. If anything, it's the desire of ending a regime that has run its course a LONG time ago that will ignite a fire that none of your pervious PFP moments or World title wins will save you from. And that's exactly what your opposition is armed with, a fighting spirit; one that will put Hexa-Gun down. For good.

||Scene fades to dark.||

Last edited by Carson Ramsay on March 1st 2016, 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Phoenix Winterborn
Post March 1st 2016, 1:39 pm by Phoenix Winterborn
FIGHTING SPIRIT #1
ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST

In the great words of the transcendent poet Marshall Mathers, 'One shot. One opportunity. Will you capture it, or let it slip?' These are the words running through Phoenix Winterborn's mind, as he continued on the treadmill within his small gym in Chicagoland. Fighting Spirit 2, Voltage's signature supershow was eminating from New York City's Marquee Fightclub, and Phoenix found himself inserted into the Open Fight Gauntlet match against some of the other rising stars in EAW. After the last few weeks, Phoenix was slowly becoming the odds-on favorite to survive, and gain whatever kind of special chance that Ashten Cross was promising. As the treadmill slowed down to signal the end of the running, he kept walking. Before he had joined EAW, Phoenix was on the verge of silently retiring from professional wrestling due to his disdain for the endless cliques within the business, but somehow, EAW has re-invigorated his passion, and he was intent on making the most of the chance given to him. An endless amount of things were running through his head, but three people in particular were standing out in his head.

Nick Angel, Beretta, and ONI.

Three men whom Phoenix had interacted with the most in his tenure thus far.

ONI went to a no contest. Angel had been vanquished. Beretta was the only problem. The one blemish on his near-perfect record. That was an issue that would be taken care of at Fighting Spirit. Phoenix was going to walk out as the last man standing, and that was jist the long and short of it.

"This has been a long time coming. At least for me it has. Fifteen years ago when I started this journey in pro wrestling, I never imagined that I would be competing on this big of a stage in New York City. Ive visited the Marquee as a nightclub many a time, but never the Fightclub aspect of it. On March sixth, I make my FPV debut in whats being billed as an Open Fight Gauntlet match between some of Voltage's fastest-rising stars. Make no mistake about it, though. As much as some other folks want to think that they're coming into this match to run through everyone, the black and white fact of the matter is this. You're looking at the winner, and the man who will lay claim to the New Breed championship within six months, bank on it. But that is later on. Lets talk about this epic matchup at Fighting Spirit this weekend. To be perfectly honest, a couple of guys I haven't heard of coming into this, but that's ok. I'm sure they'll pop up soon with something asinine to say, so let's focus on those of whom I have interacted with. Nicholas."

He paused for a moment, stroking his chin.

"Funny how you can't even be bothered to mention me when the last time we met up? I was the one that walked out with my hand held high, Nick. I was the one who, on that night, walked out with the single biggest win of my short career in EAW. Now, I'm looking to repeat that success this weekend in New York. I'm sure you've heard the term 'Fool me once...' Well, shame on you Nick because a repeat performance is about to happen to you. The rollup of doom will strike again. "

He smirked, walking slowly around the small gym.

"Beretta, fine. I'll call a spade a spade. This isn't a rivalry. This is just two guys who really have some animosity for each other, and would prefer to settle it in the ring instead of somewhere where they can get arrested. But know this. I am your OG, and you will respect me as such." he chuckled to himself, referencing one of Chicago's own exports in Kanye West. "All kidding aside though, Beretta. You want change? Here's change for ya. Whether you want to admit it or not, I am one of the fastest-rising stars on Voltage. You know it, I know it, the PEOPLE know it. They know who to get behind. They KNOW who they want at the forefront of this 'New Breed', and you're lookin at him. Everytime we step into the ring together, whether we're teaming, or we're against each other...I prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that not only do I deserve to be in the ring with you, but anyone in this company. So, you can go ahead and get off your high horse now, and open your eyes to the fact that you're not the only one in this match that is worth talking about. Basically what I'm saying is this. Sit down, before I sit you down boy."

"ONI. You, my friend, are the one that intrigues me the most in this match. You see, the brief time that we had interaction piqued my curiosity in a ways that not a lot of people can do anymore. I respect you for that, but..." His voice trailed off for a moment as he looked around the empty gym. "You did fail in your mission the last time we met. You failed to take the proverbial feather of a phoenix. You and the Sanitorium didn't complete your mission, which could end up being beneficial to me in the long run for you see...in order to make it through this match, I have to be better than I ever have before. The caliber of talent in his match is second to none, and could main event any other show. I actually look forward to what you have to say regarding me, and the rest of this match but until then, I'll just bide my time, and hope that you and the rest of the competition have something that I can consider worth my while."

"As for everyone else in this match...Lucas, Hamau, and Ryan? Please come correct with something for this match. Please let me know that you care about this match as much as I do. As much as Angel and Beretta and ONI care. We all want this, even if we have different ways of showing it. Do you really want this, or are you just here to play dress-up, and ACT like a wrestler. You decide, and I'll be waiting for you all in New York. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to training."

Phoenix hops into his training ring, as the camera moves up to a sign above the doorframe that says 'Train Like A Champion Today', as the scene slowly fades to black.

Last edited by Phoenix Winterborn on March 1st 2016, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing Formatting)
J-Dynasty 2?
Post March 1st 2016, 5:04 am by J-Dynasty 2?
Tiberius Jones appears in the shadows of a church balcony as the background music of “Hellfire” from the Hunchback of Notre Dame plays.

Beata Aria……

Tiberius leaves the shadows laughing and shaking his head.

Nah I’m fucking with you all, no parodies this week. Besides, Frollo would consider me a filthy gipsy of sorts anyway.

Still, I must know what’s your problem exactly, Aria? How can the first person who knew not to mess with Hexa-gun turn into being apart of the last past people to get it? You and Ryan Savage, you’re just not that bright. However, at least Savage had an automatic bribe and threat of not being allowed to wrestle as a motivator for this little suicide mission your team is on. You however? You went from knowing not to join Mr.DEDEDE’s little squad against us, which allowed you to have the biggest moment of your career, arguably one of the greatest vixen accomplishments of all time, you won the grand Empress tournament, the biggest tournament in EAW history. Then your ego went out of control, and you eventually decided you wanted to fight us, and where did it get you other than the pain I warned you would follow? Ever since, you’ve failed to reach as great of heights as you did before trying to tussle with us, and then you even went as far as to call on one of us to take care of your boyfriend problem once your relationship proved to be a toxic as I warned you it was back when you tried to defeat Drake & Jones, which was an utter failure on your part. After Hexa-gun took care of your problem for you, you finally started to get back on the right track of success when you managed to get a win over Cameron, a truly impressive feat. Yet, instantly you decide you have beef with us again afterwards? I use to have a mild respect for you, but it weakens by every passing day…….maybe I was just blind. There aren’t a lot of sisters in the game, I may have been going easy on the quality of your character instead of being objective. Cause right now I’m starting to think your one of “those” people, the masochist type, the type of person who won’t be satisfied unless they have a reason to go to bed at each night with tears in their eyes. The perpetual victim.  Why else would you go along with scrubs like Minns and Kennedy? Why else would you come a knocking for an ass kicking from Hexa-gun whenever you get any type of success that drags you out from under obscurity? If getting slapped around is what you want, then it’s all good, we’re completely ready and able to knock you upside your head and send you straight to the gutter with the rest of these nincompoops you’ve teamed up with.

That’s right, I said nincompoops, I got no love nor respect to give to these fools.

Don’t think you’re hot shit just because you got one over on Eris, Cailin! See when you’re in a champion vs champion match, you skate away with a victory with the skin of your teeth, but how about me? When I’m in a champion vs champion match bad things happen to the other champion, I snatch their soul like the king of thieves that I am, I make it clear to that other person that they had no right to think of themselves as champions when another champion like myself exists. I took on Zach Genesis when I was National Extreme Champion and he was Interwire title holder, then homeboy left town after the loss. I defeated New Breed title holder in Clark Duncan just a few days ago while I’m a tag team champion, his punk ass ain’t going to wrestle another match ever again! Yet Eris still walks these streets at her leisure, and I’m sure she’s gunning for you to make things correct, but you also got to consider another issue because I’m around. Considering what I do to other champions that stand across the ring from me, what in the world might happen if for just one millisecond you happen to find yourself in the ring against me? I’d say you’d best hold everything you hold dear real tight, and run out of my dark alley as fast as you can.

Ryan Savage shouldn’t even be talking, nobody wants to hear it, Ryan. You’re just here because you got black mailed and bribed, you wanted to be cleared to wrestle and you want a shot at DDD again, so why get all high and mighty about things that do not concern you? You talk about Hexa-gun business, not being able to get over what’s gone and all that jazz, but aren’t you the one who can’t accept that DDD left you in the dust? When it comes not to being able to adapt to change, how are you any different when you’re once again doing the same shit that send your career spiralling down in the first place, letting people drag you into a conflict with Hexa-gun with another team that can’t hang with us? This is Civil War for you all over again. However, this time their will be consequences once we take charge of Voltage, and regardless of excuses for your actions, someone who has taken the risk of crossing us twice might find out he shouldn’t have rolled the dice.

Ramsay is just another black mailed sellout, if he thinks Cross’s threats are worse than ours, he should consider what happed to Clark Duncan who thought the same.

Then we get to the head honcho of Elite, the big catch for Team Cross, Starr Stan! Basically from what I gather from Voltage you were all up on that good stuff, making dough, went from dealing with “bs” to hanging with the hottest girls giving the BJs, but you left it all behind because of that itch for professional wrestling. I guess you’d be the poster boy symbol for what these people want to call “fighting spirit”, it’s almost too perfect that this is your return contest with the name of this super show, after all that is what brought you back to wrestle in that ring! I won’t even call you a sellout who betrayed extreme, you’re an Olympic Gold Medalist, I’m sure you love elite, think you even had some faction alongside those lines. It’s actually rare to meet someone in this company who lives and breathes elite rather than just follow the status quo like the gutless cowards most of these people are, I think that means that as the purest form of what Hexa-gun fights against, we must put emphasis on snuffing you out. Besides, you’re on the top of the J-Dynasty shit list, even higher than DDD and Kevin Devastation, and that’s saying a lot, you’ve done some big no-nos in the eyes of many of our members, it’s usually impossible for Jaywalker and Alloy to hate the same people. It’s nothing personal, but hey the group gives me lots of cash and even hooked me up with the Mercenaries to be apart of this whole Hexa-gun deal that has been a nice ride, taking you out might just earn me some extra points in the future if I ever need more favours.

Personally speaking, I don’t really buy any of that crap about mending bridges. How are you mending bridges when you are, and always have been, for taking away our rights? I may not have been here long, but any adult knows that the right to bear arms is a right in America, just like the right of extreme is something constitutional to the fabric of EAW be you young or old! They call you an EAW legend like you helped build the place, but to me that must mean you’re the Benedict Arnold of our history, and I’ll be damned if I respect some traitor. When I dreamed of joining EAW, I didn’t dream of all these limitations and disqualifications that Zack Crash put in the game, I was dreaming of the crime haven a rogue like myself could call home. I made a joke about Hellfire, but this really is The Hunchback of Notredame, the thing is you’re the one who is Frollo. You’re old, you have some demented sense of rules and justice being important by upholding elitism, but we all know deep down you’re just another twisted soul who wants to APPEAR holier than thou even at the expense of the freedom and well being of others. EAW was supposed to be a sanctuary for men like me, and I’ll make sure it goes back to being just that.

End scene.
Eclipse Diemos
Post March 1st 2016, 5:02 am by Eclipse Diemos
The War of Names

“Erebos. The name invoking that of an ancient primordial deity of long ago. The creator of darkness itself, husband of Nyx, and together they spawned many children. The name is synonymous with darkness itself, a being that casts a shadow over all and bathes the world in its blanket of sorrow of power. That is the name that you have given to yourself, a name which rings out across EAW, as a being of myth. You cannot be bested in combat, you cannot be broken in battle. One must kill your legend for you to die, but as EAW has proved time and time again...legends cannot die. Legends are something of note, something that cannot be destroyed merely by a simple battle. You cannot break down a legend, by any stretch of the imagination. No. A legend cannot be killed. A legend, however, can be broken. You can shatter legends, leave their name in the annals of history as a broken remnant of your own legend. Erebos...you are legend cast in the darkness. You are a legend that has only recently been unearthed and have caused a stir in EAW. A piece of history, like a sword whose edge has remained true and sharp. So, in the end for everyone to believe, I have to destroy that legend. I cannot. A legend cannot be destroyed. No, I am here to break a legend. I am here to carve my name into legend, and Erebos, your name will be the name that I carve out with mine. You will no longer be the false god of darkness as you claim to be, but a brother to the son born of chaos and madness. The outcast king will use your bones to build his castle, your heart to fuel its desires, and your body itself to wage war upon the endless masses that cry out for salvation from the hopelessness of life. That Erebos...is my calling. That is my duty.”

As the long words end, the darkness of the screen refuses to lift. Instead it seems to envelop all manner of the edges around the screen, coming out to greet the viewer as if it was a living entity. The darkness continues to draw close until finally it retreats back into the image, shaking violently before the screen fills with a new image. A room, covered with chains. Jagged hooks hang along the edges, dangling just in front of the camera as a menacing image. The rattle softly, filling the world with whispers of violence. Of death having hung upon these chains. The back row moves slightly and the face of Eclipse comes into focus, his eyes seemingly glazed over as he rests his hand on the crook of the hooks, swinging back and forth with a calm edge before leaning closer to the camera.

“I gave you new life Erebos. It was through my words, my actions, that you have risen from the ashes of your old name. Yet you have become something more...you have awakened in me a desire...a desire the likes of which are consuming me. A desire for growth. For domination. I suppose one could say that it is the power of the crown that has gotten to my head, the dragon’s curse if you will. No. Material things do not give me pleasure, Erebos. Material things vanish in time. Like people. Like the one who gave me life, material things can be cut from this world. It is those people, those...sacrificial lambs of our world, that bleat out for the material things. I do not have those desires. I desire companionship. I desire the laughter of my family as we achieve what the world tried to take from us. Happiness. That is my desire. Originally, Erebos...your desire was much more...lacking. You desired to dominate. You desired to be a threat for a business that built itself around the legacy of tearing apart people like us. Yet, you walked straight into the world that I was building for my family. A world built for me, and my brothers and sisters. That world, you almost took from me. Yet, I have stood against you, and every moment I have stood against you I have used to tear you apart again and again and again. My family has destroyed you, Erebos. We have left you, laying! We have left you a broken shell of yourself. Yet, all the time I wonder if you knew why we never finished you off? Why did we not go in for the kill, as the pack of wolves do to an injured elk? Because, wolves do not eat their own. Erebos, I always knew that I could bring out that inner darkness. That darkness that you believed you had conquered, but was instead a slave too. I brought it free of you. You came back, reborn as the true god of darkness, and instead of thanking me, you instead threatened me with it. You threatened me, and my family. You rushed into a war once again, and this time you come for the only chance I have of giving my family more happiness. Of seeing their smiles once more.”

He swings on the chains again before releasing his grip and walking back into the darkness. His footsteps echo, fading away into the distance as smaller sounding footsteps can be heard. Footsteps of a child. Jocelyn races across the screen, running between the chains as she laughs softly. The laugh echoes in the darkness as the camera turns. It moves all the way around before shooting back as if startled at the sight in front of it. Eyes dangle from the hooks behind it, gazing lifelessly into the camera as it shakes slightly. It turns again, facing Eclipse who is inches away from it with a smile on his face. He places his hand gently upon what can only be presumed to be the face of the cameraman before taking a steady step back.

“So I welcome this challenge with arms open and wide. You aren’t a threat to me Erebos. I created you, you even said this yourself. My words birthed you into this world, the darkness that exists that you crawled out of changed...was the darkness that I remain in. I am here to peel away that falsehood that you hid behind for so long, and will reveal my brilliance too you with a warm smile and stretch my hand out to you. I will welcome you into the family that you belong in, the family you deserve. As with myself...your eyes...they speak of a life of pain. Of sorrow you experienced long ago, that I myself experienced. So accept my hand. Do battle with me at Fighting Spirit 2. Spill my blood, as I shall spill yours, offer yourself body and soul to the fight, for when it is all said and done the outcome will be the same. Standing before you...blood soaking my body from our battle...will be me. I will offer my hand too you, for you to fully accept into and for you to embrace, as I give your new life its purpose. The purpose that has been eluding you all these years. You call my darkness false...but it is a darkness of safety. A darkness that shall wrap around all those that have been wronged by the world we live in. The orphans that cry out for mothers and fathers that have left this world. The abused who pray each night for a release from the pain they suffer. The outcasts that only desire the companionship that has been robbed of them. My darkness is not false. My darkness is beautiful, my darkness is safe, and my darkness shall swallow you whole Erebos. Fighting Spirit 2, we shall match Darkness for Darkness, and we shall test our bodies one last time. Lay me to the ground Erebos, for I shall rise again and again. Cut me open, for my blood shall fuel my fists. Struggle...and weep. For your struggle shall be my pain as well...my brother. My lost sheep. Embrace my madness Erebos. Come. Walk in the darkness one more time.”

Eclipse holds his arms out as he walks backwards drifting through the hooks as the camera shakes again. Light breathing can be heard as the cameraman turns violently over and over before he starts moving through the chains. He draws close to what he can only assume is the exit before stopping as he lowers the camera. Jocelyn stands in front of him, her face masked with the red and black face paint of Erebos, her eye showing a smile as she holds out her arms. The camera lifts up noting the rattling of the chains as the breathing grows heavier. Eyes along the darkness begin to open up, and the breathing grows louder as the camera turns and turns over and over before it falls down, a scream splitting the air of the cameraman. The camera fades to static, as letters spelled out in the hooks can be seen in the center.

Welcome to Hell
Bhris Elite
Post March 1st 2016, 2:11 am by Bhris Elite
(Chris Elite is shown with an interviewer with Big Mike Posted up behind him Big Mike is also accompanied by his 3 children... Yes he found Isaac) 

Interviewer: Hello I am here with my guest at the moment God's Given Greatness Chris Elite! He is here to discuss the things that went down at Reasonable Doubt and his thoughts on the match.   First of all though can you please explain what exactly went down Chris?

Chris Elite: Well if you can afford EAWNetwork or even a laptop to watch Reasonable Doubt illegally then you know it didn't go as planned.  I didn't go out there and I didn't get the W like I said I would.  See what went down was Thomas Minns just couldn't get any of his moves to hit on me and the one time he did he forgot he got the ref to dodge a bullet for him so he couldn't even TRY to pick up the victory because I would of kicked out of the shitty "Finisher" anyway.  Since he knew he couldn't defeat me with those moves he pulled a move out of the Vixens book and defeated me if you can even say that with a roll up.  I mean after being turned down by the Vixens so much at least he picked something up from them right? Now before I say what I am about to say next please don't try to call me a hater or whatever just listen closely.  See Thomas Minns kind of put himself in a double edged sword situation see by "Beating" me yeah sure he picked up the W but it just proved he has to used underhand Vixen tactics.  Now sure he can brag about the W and idiot fans will brag along with him but real fans of the sport know I am the real winner in this situation.   They know if Thomas Minns didn't have that ref take a shot for him he would of been out for count.  To be honest he could of hit the ref with the Shitty Finisher from Seattle then I would of hit him with the Box Office Smash.  Not only that but I can wait for the ref to get up without even dragging him up let him get up at his own pace.  THEN YOU'LL STILL BE KO'ED FOR THE 1 2 3.  That's just how strong of a move it is and that's just how weak of a "Man" you are.  

Interviewer: My next question was going to be thoughts on the match but I guess I got the answer myself just with what just came out of you're mouth.  I kind of the got the Bitter or upset kind of vibe...

Chris Elite: Bitter... UPSET! UPSET ABOUT WHAT MR.INTERVIEWER? I MEAN I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU'RE NAME NO ONE DOES! Bitter about what the fact that I am being the one paid more then you to ask questions you have to ask me? I hope you pick this vibe up when you get home that after seeing this interview you're wife wants to become Big Mikes 4th baby mom and you're kids want him to be their father so they can go missing just like Isaac did at RD.  I am Chris FUCKING Elite I have nothing to be upset about how.  I knew someone would be ignorant to pick up that vibe and of course it had to be some broke down interviewer with no name.   Thomas Minns should be the one who's upset he should be the one that's bitter apparently on Showdown he's supposed to speak about his "Future"  I'll be backstage with Big Mike watching to him milk himself like he does every night since no Vixen will give him a chance.  I'll listen to him brag about how he beat me and how I'm not on his "Level"  However I hope he's looking at the crowd real hard Saturday night and I hope he is paying real attention to the their shirts and what it says. 

*Chris pulls out his brand new T-Shirt made just for Thomas Minns that reads "#FaithNSmallPackages" *

Chris Elite: Maybe Mr.Interviewer you'd like one since you probably relate to small packages.  Now I'm done with this shit interview Me and Big Mike have to get somewhere to drop his kids off before Isaac runs off again.

*Camera fades*
Marco
Post March 1st 2016, 12:50 am by Marco
Many, many people has been asking me on what my friend Ryan Savage will do come Fighting Spirit, where he will be apart of Team Cross in efforts to rid Hexa-Gun from the Land Of the Elites forever.It's no secret that Ryan Savage has little to no interest in the war between Hexa-Gun and the company. The only thing that has aroused any interest of Ryan Savage is the future and in that future he sees himself battling Mr. DEDEDE for the Answers World Championship once again but this time it won't be his former brother catching him off guard and pulling out a miracle-esque victory like he did before. No, when those two men collide once again fate will be on our side because Ryan Savage WILL defeat Mr. DEDEDE and HE WILL become the Answers World Champion. But before any of that can happen there are two things that is blocking his path and in order to seize his awaited destiny that's waiting on the other side of this battle, and the two things that are preventing Ryan Savage from his destiny is Asthen Cross and Hexa-Gun! Is anyone really surprised that Ryan Savage feels slighted towards Ashten but in case anyone has selective memory the only reason why Ryan Savage is apart of Team Cross is because he was forced into this position, because given Ryan Savage's track record he doesn't really play nice with other people. He doesn't care what happens to this company because Ryan Savage is the only man that could evolve and thrive if Hexa-Gun had their way and brought back extreme. Ryan Savage doesn't care about whatever personal grudges or vendettas that each team members may have with one another. But one thing is for certain that the ONLY reason why Ryan Savage is going to make sure that Team Cross will walk out of Fighting Spirit victorious is the deal that Ashten Cross agreed to if Ryan was willing to lend a helping hand for his cause to make sure Hexa-Gun is no more and that's another World Championship match against the for now current reigning and defending Answers World Champion and I hope Mr. DEDEDE is keeping a close eye on this match because Ryan Savage is going to do what he has failed to do and that's bring down Hexa-Gun in his conquest BACK to the World title picture! So, Mr. DEDEDE in the meantime when Ryan Savage and company slay the beast in Hexa-Gun, him and I hope that you retain your World Championship because the only man that can beat you for that title is Ryan Savage himself. But none of that can happen until Ryan Savage fulfill his end of the deal and I have to say that it almost makes me want to feel sorry for Hexa-Gun. It makes me wants to be in their shoes because I'm sure the pressure is on because the fate of their entire existence hangs in the balance. Months after months of being dominant, running roughshod this company beating everyone that was set before them...well almost everyone. The Mercenaries became the longest reigning Tag Team Champions in company's history, Drake and Tibs became Tag Champs and Eris LeCava benefited from the group by becoming Vixens Champion in my opinion in record time because it wasn't that long ago since you made your debut. But to think that all of that you have accomplished together as family will go away in one night, you all have done it all, you've conquered everyone but everything that you've done under the Hexa-Gun banner will simply be nothing but the past that will be buried by memories. Just like the thing that you folks are trying so hard to bring back from the dead, something that belongs in the past and that's Extreme. Honestly Hexa-Gun in your quest to get what you want you have made mistakes in crossing the wrong people. In the eyes of some you guys are anarchists and I'm pretty sure that are folks in the EAW Universe that's support your quest in reverting EAW back to it's old ways. I mean lets face it, back when it was Extreme those particular fans had a hard on for "edgy television" back in those days fans paid to see us basically kill one another for their own amusement. But unfortunately for people that support Hexa-Gun and the internet dweebs that sport a Hexa-Gun tee shirt, you're going to have your hopes and dreams of "change" will be dashed when Fighting Spirit rolls around because just like Hexa-Gun and more importantly the relics who refuse to evolve with the times aka Y2Impact and HBG, you can't stop the future. Hexa-Gun at first glance may be paving the way for future Elitist in Drake and Jones, Eris LeCava and Luzmala, but don't let that fool you because all of this "bring back Extreme" is nothing more than a sham. If anyone honestly think that the group Hexa-Gun can revert EAW back to the stone ages then the EAW Universe and the people who share their ideals is dumber than you actually look. Especially when the so called co-leader of the group was one of the men responsible of bringing EAW to it's present state as it is right now and it's ironic that Y2Impact, the man that same group was one of the men responsible in making what EAW what it is today. If anything Impact it makes you look like a hypocrite trying to destroy what you helped create and it's funny to me that you are doing whatever it takes to correct the "wrong" that you have made. Ryan Savage still remember a year ago where you have devised and plotted against him from taking away his Pure Championship, which Ryan Savage was the first man to have ever hold that title and to this day he can say that no one could ever made him tap out or put him on his back for the count of three. But that's beside the point because it was just a year ago during the Crash Regime you have the blood on your hands by making people bow down to your authority. You made it your main mission to make sure the people who revels in the way of extreme, men who THRIVE AND SUCCEED under that banner and you hunted them down and you made sure that their life a living hell. Even though Ryan Savage holds no grudge against you sir, it amuses him how the roles has switched. The one thing that you have implanted into Ryan Savage's head back then is you can't fight change, you can't fight authority that is bringing in that change and without power you can't oppose it. Now, we are here and it's ironic enough that the message that I'm giving you is that Y2Impact, despite you have some power in your back pocket in the form of Hexa-Gun, it doesn't matter because you don't have the necessary power to fight Team Cross. You don't have the money, you don't have the man power and granted Hexa-Gun is a formidable group of phenomenal individuals but unfortunately that can only get you so far. During your reign of terror you really haven't made a single mistake, you have beaten everyone that there is to beat and imposed your will on those that didn't have the collective strength to defeat you when it matters. But now you're suffering from the consequences for your actions ever since Hexa-Gun's inception in EAW. You have provoked the ire of many men and women that you have tortured in almost two years and I say two years because Y2Impact there are some men that refuses to forget what you've done to them while you had this veil of protection over you in the form of the Crash regime and even now you still have that protection over you in the form of Hexa-Gun. But now you got what you wanted right? You have the forces that be in the Board Of Directions after you, you have multiple employed Elitist wanting to see the group disappear and you have six men and women that will see to it that Hexa-Gun will no longer be allowed to take another breath in EAW and you have a Mercenary that has one goal in mind and right now Impact, even though Ryan Savage has decided to look pass all the wrong doings you have done to him it seems like fate can't let a man like Ryan be at peace since he is being FORCED to look into your eyes again and remember everything that you have done to him! Ryan Savage has the opportunity to kill three birds with one stone, he gets to appease Ashten Cross to alleviate the cancer known as Hexa-Gun from EAW, when Team Cross defeats Hexa-Gun, Ryan Savage will get another shot at the Answers World Championship and lastly Ryan Savage will get to exact his revenge on Y2Impact, a man that has yet to get his comeuppance until now. So Hexa-Gun you're going to learn a very hard lesson that every person that has decided to rise up against authority, you're going to learn that there are some things you can't fight against despite how great you are because at the end of the day, one way or the other you're going to have to conform to change and learn how to evolve and strive. And maybe that's the thing with Hexa-Gun and why this ongoing protest of bringing back Extreme, returning to our roots and heritage that you have been so hellbent about. It's because in this world, this land of Elite Y2Impact, HBG, Eris LeCava, Drake and Jones can't thrive as they could if every match their were apart of were Extreme. It raises the question if Hexa-Gun is just trying to prolong the inevitable as long as they can but ultimately it will all go to waste and it will be in vain because if there is ONE THING that is absolute in this world, at one point in our lives we are humbled and that's what is going to happen at Fighting Spirit. When the Tale Of Hexa-Gun is over the one thing that each of you are going to carry with you for the rest of your lives is that you will learn how to be humbled and also you will learn that payback is a bitch. Don't take this personal Impact and company, if this was a perfect world despite the history that you and Ryan Savage have, I believe that you folks would make the greatest of allies BUT in the grand scheme of things, your existence isn't necessary especially when Ryan Savage will stand on top of this mountain known as EAW reigning as it's Answers World Champion, he doesn't need a group like you to get in the way of that which is why Ryan Savage will stop at nothing until Hexa-Gun is no more. So I hope you enjoyed this ride and your time running roughshod in this company but it looks like the Law of this Jungle has finally caught up with you and the people who sport those Hexa-Gun merchandise, people who lives and dies Hexa-Gun and those who bought into your bullshit will be crushed right in front of them and your dreams of bringing Extreme will be eviscerated from EAW, FOR GOOD! And all you will have left is nothing more than a fleeting dream that will never become a reality and that's not the only thing that will eat away at you from the inside Hexa-Gun but also the mere thought of a paradise of Extreme will be nothing more than a fleeting dream, and that my friend will be the driving force that will kill every last one of you. So I hope you all enjoy and reminisce of what memories you have of Hexa-Gun and your time together because in one night, it will all be taken away from you.
Angel.
Post March 1st 2016, 12:32 am by Angel.
(Nick Angel is with Don Juan John in Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, Manhattan, New York City.)

DJJ: Hey guys, my upcoming guest will be participating in the Open Fight Gauntlet match at Fighting Spirit. He’s a former champion for the Pure Championship and the Tag Team Championship, the Silent Assassin: Nick Angel! Nick, what are your judgments that your opponents are rather slow in regards to expressing their statement about the upcoming matches?

Nick: What are my judgments in regards that my opponents are being quiet? I’ve got one message to come across to all of my opponents and it is rather that you cannot beat me by taking the honorable, silent approach. This is like politics where you could get away at times by being quiet and behaving like a noncombatant. But like politics? This is Elite Answers Wrestling. The people who rise among the ladder of success are the one that is the strongest among men. They are the strongest among men are the one that is assertive, affirmative and gets their message across to the very fanbase they appeal to show that one to get it done. The strongest among men are the ones that take the initiative to their own hand and dictate the very pace of a battle and as shown verbally? It will rather be a preview of what will happen at Fighting Spirit in regards to what matters the most: the battle. Just as I have shown earlier this week as soon as Voltage is done, I have taken the initiative of having the audacity in order for everyone to have me as a target. And just like the recent events as it will happen in Fighting Spirit? My opponents will be rather confused on who to target. Sure as it is a gauntlet match that I don’t have to participate in the match immediately but I can be willing to tell everyone that regardless if I am the first or last participant to be drawn in the match? I am telling every of my opponents to strategize around the focal point of this match: yours truly. There are some worthy candidates to win this match in the eyes of some “experts” but really? The quote of “If you cut off the head of a snake, the body will die” is rather very accurate yet it is rather shocking that no one has grasped the situation. My opponents when they do eventually have the audacity to speak, they can address about every opponents. However, my opponents will learned that it is rather not the quantity of opponents they can address, rather who is worth addressing is what matters the most. Here I am telling everyone that the road to success for Fighting Spirit lies that if you can eliminate me from the match and I am telling every of my opponents one on one cannot do it because they do not have the seasoned experience, the tenacity to go through a gruesome match and the fact that my skill-set is better adapted to the rigors that a gauntlet match requires.

DJJ: There is one guy that has addressed you, Beretta. In the eyes of some, he is rather the favorite to win this Open Fight Gauntlet match, any thoughts on the notion of his recent statements? 

Nick: I am glad that you asked that because I was going to address Beretta’s recent statements. If I am not mistaken, Beretta has acknowledge my accolade of being a Pure Champion and it is great to know that he is aware that he is going to a competitor that has done something productive in EAW. Yet, he takes a sudden shift by saying that I have never been to the top of EAW before. First of all, coming off of your tone it feels like that you act like you’ve been at the pinnacle of Elite Answers Wrestling but I can speak for all of the participants in the Open Fight Gauntlet match that aside from me, they have never sniff of what it’s like to have a foot in going against top tier competition on a weekly basis. I may never have been a world champion but I can surely tell everyone that before I bolted for a rival of EAW, I had all the resources necessary to be a prominent main eventer in either EAW or the rival of EAW. And it turns out that I betted on the wrong promotion but that does not omit a talent of mine as we’re talking about a talent, not judgment. Second of all, I am glad that you have done your homework in regards that I have lost at King of Elite. Bravo. Yet, I suppose that like many students in the United States, you probably looked at the results of this years’ King of Elite and look at Wikipedia rather than looking at credible sources by actually watching the damn match. If you were paying attention to the match at King of Elite, it was rather very clear that as an individual, I have put by far one of my best performances ever since I came back. I have dictated the pace of the game while making the likes of Liam Catterson feeling very overwhelmed by taking the initiative to the game while having someone taking out a participant just so he cannot decide anything in the match but be victimized by a pinfall but that’s a given considering Liam is rather not that stout of a wrestler.  And as Liam was rather abused and toyed with, it was a matter of who is he getting pinned by and as I made my what was supposed to be my triumph pinfall, Eclipse Diemos just happens to be at the right place at the right time. Thirdly, that shit is not going to happen to me again at all. Beretta, you are going against one of the best competitor to grace the game in regards to possessing a versatile skill-set, thinking multiple steps ahead of the action while bringing a composed demeanor that makes wrestling an art of beauty. If for some reason that you are not eliminated by the time that I am going against you, what makes you think that you can outclassed me in a one on one situation? What makes YOU think that you can outmaneuver me in this game of chess considering your talent needs a lot of refinement? Simply Beretta, the disaster at King of Elite is not going to repeat itself given the stipulations. This is not a multi-man match in the sense that one man does the entire work of beating someone like a government mule and someone lives off of the scrap of someone’s hard work. No. This is going to be another story where I showcase that when I am fighting in the biggest market there is in New York City, I will embody the New York spirit of determination, class and durability all in the purpose of showing there can be an example of what an ideal Elitist is.

DJJ: Thank you, Nick, for your cooperation in regards to expressing your views. If you want to see Nick Angel in action, subscribe to the EAW Network and do as Fighting Spirit is exclusively on the EAW Network! Fighting Spirit will commence on March 6th, 2016 and you can either watch it live on the EAW Network or buy standing room tickets in the Marquee Nightclub in the city that never sleeps!
Beretta
Fighting Spirit #1
Post February 29th 2016, 11:22 pm by Beretta
My Worth
Fighting Spirit RP#1 

————————— 

It’s finally arrived. Fighting Spirit. The Open Fight Gauntlet. Some many known wrestlers in this ring but when the dust settles, there can only be one. And that one, will be me. 

Nick Angel, let’s start with you. You’ve been here longer than any of us and you’ve had your fair share of success. From the Pure Championship to matches with some of the biggest names in the company. You’ve seen what it’s like to climb the ranks but you’ve never been to the top. You’ve fallen off once you’ve gotten there and then you fizzle out. For example, take a look at King of Elite. You had a shot to get to the finals and you fucking failed. This gauntlet will be no different. and to be honest, ever since you stepped in the ring with me many weeks ago, there’s been a fire lit under you, I control that fire and it will burn out at Fighting Spirit. 

Phoenix Winterborn, we meet again. Please don’t do this whole build-up thing again. Like the whole Dragon-Ball Z thing from last week was just lame and that’s a great show. “Will the rivalry ever end?” “They meet again to settle their differences”. Blah to the fucking blah. Anyone that pays attention knows that we don’t like each other and that we’ve faced off before. I’ve gotten the best of you and this gauntlet won’t be any different. Use that pep talk your preparing for me on someone else in this match. Don’t bother with the “I know your every move” comments. And for fucksake, please don’t call us a rivalry, ever again. And just a heads up for our opponents, you’re going to talk about a change we can believe in. I’m sorry but there’s not a damn thing you do that anyone can believe in. This gauntlet will be my way of proving that you don’t deserve to be in the ring with me. It will be my way of proving to the booking department that they’ve fucked up with the way they’ve constantly had me face you.

Lucas Johnson is someone that I’ve never heard of. Clearly, I’m kidding but you wouldn’t know because I stopped with the whole cuts of me grinning and drinking my whiskey. Johnson, welcome to my ring. That’s right, my ring. You made this claim on Voltage, last week. That claim was that you’re the best wrestler. According to Winterborn, I’m not a wrestler. Like I’ve proven to him, many times over the last few months, I am a wrestler. I’m the best wrestler he’s ever been in the ring with and in this gauntlet, I will prove to you, that I am the BEST wrestler in this business.

I really can’t wait for ONI to give me the respect speech. It’s the same thing with you, every fucking week. “Oh I respect you and you’re very talented”. It’s going to be highly entertaining as you get on your knees this week to everyone in this gauntlet. But who knows, maybe you’ll bring out Maero and Oz. We’ll hear some more Wizard of Oz references and then you can complain about my language. If you haven’t noticed, everyone bitches about my language. Do you think I care? No, I don’t. I hope you scratch at much more than just the surface or else you’re going to have an extremely long week at the office. 

Hamua Koa is an interesting character. You’ve been here for a short time and haven’t proved much, other than the fact that you love money and your manager, Luciano. Interesting name, since I’m Italian. Anyways, I don’t do this for money. It’s never been an issue for me. I don’t do this for fame or popularity. If I did, I probably would have taken Winterborn as my tag team partner more serious. Koa, you could have a bright future as the Bastard of Somoa but your future won’t begin when you step into the ring with me, it will end. 

Lastly, Pro Wrestlings Number One Draft Pick. Hold on, I’m still yawning. What is this? DraftKings? Or Reality Kings for after I fuck you all up in this gauntlet. Ryan Young, I want you to listen up you nerd. You like to dress nice and have been here just taking up a roster spot. I get that this match is for some of us to prove our worth in this company but let’s be real, you don’t belong here. If you don’t want to deal with me, you’re going to bring out your pawn, Hunter Bishop. Boy, do I fear managers. But that’s right, you’re the number one pick. More like the number one jackass. I hope you realize that “Ryan Young 2016!” won’t be “Feeling the Bern” but will be getting put to rest from The Bullet. You can consider yourself the number one pick but you’ll be in the ring with The One in this company.

So here how’s this is going to happen. Whether you like my language or consider me a wrestler or not, it doesn’t matter. This wrestling match, this fight, this gauntlet…is all mine. I’m going to prove my worth. I’m going to continue this game down the road of the New Breed and then I will prove that I deserve a shot at a World Championship. I don’t care which one but I will get my shot, I will get to the top and I will conquer. The chamber is full this week and there will be a bullet for each and every single one of you. 
Tyler Parker
Post February 29th 2016, 9:20 pm by Tyler Parker
I used to think that I never get what I want, that anything bad happens to me, that I'm never going to have the life I would think about as a child but unlike these past couple of weeks, months, years... I'm getting what I want. A rematch against Ares Vendetta but this isn't even a match. This? This is a fight. This is a Street Fight. Ares and I are going to fight in the ring, out of the ring, in the crowd and in the streets of New York City. I could hit him with twenty powerbombs, an Across the Park, a couple of Depravities and even then this fight won't end. I'm going to have to use everything; my surroundings, whatever that might be, I have to use them. Whether it's a street sign or one of the cars parked on the side, I'm going to use everything to make sure that I inflict more than what Ares has ever inflicted on me, those shots with the steel chairs are going to seem so little... they're going to PALE in comparison to what I do to him this Sunday. Ares is so miserable that he has had this outing against me for the past couple of months, he has had one thing on his mind for the past couple of weeks and that's to take me out just like how he took Devan Dubian out. That's going to be hard to do if you think about our surroundings. We're going to be in traffic, horns are going to be blaring, everyone is going to tell us to get out of the way but it's so ironic that they're telling us that because that's what you've been telling me, Ares. You've been telling me how I've gotten in your way and you know, I think that too, I think you're in my way of the Answers World Championship. You've talked about how that's what I want, that's what I'm here for but that's what you want too, that's what you're here for too, so what's your problem with me? Oh, I know. It's because if I'm here, then you're never going to be the Answers World Champion. You took Devan Dubian out because you were so angered that he eliminated you in the Chamber and you're trying to take me out because you're so angry that I'm seeking what you're seeking. You're just so angry, aren't you? I know how anti-social and bi-polar you are but this is serious, this is a problem, this is personal. We're not blindsiding each other anymore, there's going to be none of that, no more sneak attacking each other. You want to end me, Ares? You can try. If you want to take me out, you're going to have to try a little harder. I don't have any respect for you and neither do the fans. They just PITY you for being so PATHETIC. You want to make me bleed? You want to see me lying face down in a pool of my own blood?! I know your last name is Vendetta but sometimes you don't get what you want and you're not going to do what you want to do to me this Sunday. I've taken everything you have to give, every bullet you aim at the bull's eye on the back of my head and I've deflected every one of them. My armor is impenetrable. You can't stop me. No matter how hard you try, I'm not going to be stopped. I've been through worse, I've been through more than you have in your life, I've been through more than you could ever put me through. So whatever you do, whatever you're thinking of doing to me, it's not going to even dent my armor. I've been through the controversy and the BS just to show that I'm supposed to be there, that I belong here, that I've earned everything in my career. You're not even going to scratch that.

Despite being a disappointment to me, to the fans and to your father, I know I shouldn't be taking you lightly and I'm not. I'm not taking you lightly whatsoever. You might be able to withstand inhuman like amounts of pain but so can a stunt man and you don't see them stepping into the ring with someone like me. You overrate yourself, you set standards for yourself that are unrealistic because you've taken the line between self-confidence and self-obsession and tried to drag it along with you but that line isn't going anywhere. You might be someone to look up to for every depressive teenager but that doesn't mean anything when you step into the ring with me. After just a couple of years in this business, you've learned nothing. You have this ego and you're going to find yourself in the same compost heap as the rest of them. You've seen how I've tainted Jaywalker's credibility and he's not as ego-driven or as bad as you are. Jaywalker is a five-time World Champion and Hall of Famer. You? You haven't done anything in your career, have you? Captured the Pure Championship? That title hardly means anything, that title isn't as coveted as some of the titles I've captured. That title isn't as coveted as the National Extreme Championship or even the Interwire Championship. You've yet to accomplish anything else in your career. You could've captured the Answers World Championship at Road to Redemption but you blew it, Ares. You blew it and you're going to try to tell me that I shouldn't be getting a match against Mr. DEDEDE for the Answers World Championship? You've beaten me but you had to beat me with cheap shots and dirty, under-handed tactics. Those cheap shots and dirty, under-handed tactics aren't going to do much for you because in a fight where there's just taped wrists and fists? Anything goes. So I won't feel bad whatsoever for using any sort of cheap shot or dirty, under-handed tactic to make sure that I put you into the pavement or better yet, beat the life out of you so that you're just another inanimate object on the streets of New York City just like one of the street signs. Like the ungrateful little child that you are, you've vowed to yourself that you'd ruin others lives because of what they've done to you. You've ruined Devan Dubian's life, he's not the Answers World Champion anymore and he might have suffered a career ending injury at your hands. See though, you've tried to ruin my life and that's one of the reasons why you're so angry. Because you just couldn't ruin my life like you've ruined everyone else's. You've tried so hard to make me stoop to your level and this Sunday, for one night, I'm going to stoop to your level; I'm going to make use of everything surrounding me and I'm going to make sure that I ruin your life.

There's nothing you can do to stop me and I know that eats away at you. I know that hurts you more and more every day. I know that makes you want to get rid of me but it's not going to happen. You know it's not going to and that's what you're just so, so bitter. I think one of the things that made you the most bitter, is that you haven't gotten what you wanted and what you want isn't a fight, what you want is the Answers World Championship and you're not going to get it if I'm here. So you have to take me out, you just have to... you've tried and you still haven't taken me out. No matter what you say, the fans and everyone in the back knows the truth. I've crawled on my hands and knees, scraped for every inch with MY FINGERNAILS just to get here. You can disrespect me all you want but at the end of the day, I know you're just an insecure, pathetic little guy. I'VE SEEN YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE, ARES! You act like you've accomplished so much in your career, you act like you're the top guy here but you're what I've said you are; a spineless coward. You're many other things... a spoiled brat, a wuss but you have no BACKBONE IN YOUR BODY and that makes you spineless, you have to blindside me FROM BEHIND and that makes you a coward. You're many things but more than anything, you're a spineless coward just like your father, just like your mother, just like anyone who's last name is Vendetta. You have nothing, Ares, no witty comebacks, there's nothing you can say. With everything that's been said, the way you've been running your mouth week after week, never ceasing to spit my name in slander, you're going to have nothing to fall back on after this Sunday. I told you that if I ever get my hands on you again, I'm going to choke the life out of you and let me tell you something, I've been waiting for this day for the past couple of weeks. No, I've been waiting for this day for much longer than that... much, much longer. I knew that this, whatever this is between us, wasn't going to end with you cheating to beat me. I knew you'd come back for more in the end and I couldn't wait for that day. That day... is this Sunday. After your shit-talking, whining, complaining and attempts to take me out, we're going to see if you're just talk or not. You've beaten me down and spilled my blood. You've cheap shotted me, you've embarrassed me and you've blindsided me. At Fighting Spirit 2, I'm going to do that and so, so much more. I'm not just going to beat you down and embarrass you, I'm going to spill your blood in the streets of New York City. I'm going to kick your face in. I'm going to beat the ever-living piss out of you. I'm going to show you that you should've never messed with me. I'm going to leave you, lying on your back, swimming in a sea of your own blood and tears. For every time I was at your mercy, on my hands and knees, begging you to spare me... for every time that you've beat me down and embarrass me, for EVERY DROP OF BLOOD YOU'VE SPILLED... I'm going to end this. Whether you like it or not, this is your last chance to show that you weren't just talk. This is where our personal feud ends. I'm going to send a pack of Bud Light and some painkillers to your hotel room so you have something after I take everything away from you. You're going to have nothing else because I'm going to end this.
Post February 29th 2016, 5:48 pm by My Watch Has Ended
Days are counting down to the conclusion that removes you from the championship. Finally, you’ll be shown as the man who can be wrong, assuming you are right every single night. You're finally going to get the biggest shock of your life...DEDEDE can be wrong...The funniest thing for me personally is every single one of you, hyping DEDEDE to be this unique figure in life, respecting the ground he walks on and that is amplified due to the fact we now have this match, because the EAW Universe is so reluctant to be against what I do. And with victory comes the greatness of hypocrisy, jubilations over victory against a legend. After all the talk that has said that Liam Catterson cannot defeat DEDEDE, I want no other celebration but my own. I gave you all the chance to think logically heading into this event, to consider the options that Liam Catterson could indeed be a threat and typically, it was rejected because the term ‘sheep’ is best used to describe the fans and anyone else who feels DEDEDE is the common answer to success for this match. It is time to convert these words into the ultimate victory that will finally gift me the present I’ve longed for nearly a year.

DEDEDE, if you are listening and not fucking that bitch’s brains out, not that she has any being partnered to you, I am going to leak a spoiler as if this was Game of Thrones. The total finale will be that at Fighting Spirit, the hopes of walking out with the championship you’re secure over will be just an illusion. I am going to get that championship eventually, I don't care if Tarah gets her ass in the way and helps you so she can get a steamy session with you, I don't care if you organise the entire Voltage roster to get my ass beaten to death, I don't care if someone else wins the Grand Rampage and selects you because I will still fight you at Pain for Pride for that championship but we all know you're not going to leave Fighting Spirit as World Champion. You are going to leave recognising the fact that I was right and you truly are a worthless piece of shit who doesn’t shock me at being wrong. I’ve been under the same company as you for a long time and I would like to think that if someone objects to what you have to say, you will imagine them as idiots for not being you. Anyone who isn’t DEDEDE lives in abnormality but this is why it won’t be solely the championship victory that will please me but also finally proving the world not only how wrong they are but also how wrong HE is. It has been a long time since anyone has dared that challenge themselves but this week will see a change. I will finally defy the known. The words that hail DEDEDE as a victor, they will be defied as I finally show the world that DEDEDE can be defeated.

It’s pretty unfortunate that you cannot begin to comprehend my emotions coming into this match. You are the man that has it all, the man who will always have people defending him no matter what he manages to do. And through all that people credit you for, you walk all over them as if they were just the tiny grains of soil of the earth because of how much of a God you are. I am not going to be astonished if you bring up how much of a God you are to these people and how everyone should worship the ground you walk on because it is so blasphemous of DEDEDE to not push his ego in any speech made by him and that forces me to despise you. I truly despise you. I despise your existence, your approach to marching around this company, almost every detail about you only has me feeling one thing about you but as I have said, this is nothing on a personal level but rather to finally beat the champion and own the name of Answers World Champion. It’s a hard concept to take in but like I said, the champion could be anyone and my focus would not draw away from that person. But for these past few weeks, I’ve had nothing but your ignorance try to consume me. It has been a constant tirade to try and throw me off so you could breeze through this hatred I have against you at Fighting Spirit. It’s a shame you’re going to assume this match to be another day where DEDEDE collects his pay-check without having to worry about the consequences of his words because you’re soon going to open those eyes and know my pain. Soon, the pain that I was once burdened with will be my blessing to share and when you’ve lost not just the championship but your mistress too, it will consume you and force you into a position where even you will agree that the term ‘God’ does not apply to you.

For too long, I’ve had to swallow your approach for this event as mockery, going so far to take my few assaults on you as if it were some form of joke. Your attitude has been horrifically insulting because every opportunity you have owned to respond to whatever statement I left for you, be it verbal or physical, you’ve resorted to taking this matter as if it were some kind of running gag. You continuously keep trying to shove down my throat that you are not influenced by my actions. A man who is not influenced by being knocked out with a fucking hammer and got knocked out. Deep inside, you are wanting to admit to your concerns that Liam Catterson may have this strike that could disturb your own nature but that would be satisfactory. You can try and throw dirt all over the fact but the signs have been apparent ever since that smack across the head with the hammer and they have never ceased to amaze me. I have said it time and time again, you are one of the company’s most loved employees and people look at you as some form of hero. You are not courageous enough to let them down, admitting one of the men that everyone does not appreciate for skill and attitude has a good chance of beating him to death. You may be spineless to admitting concerns you may suffer but I would never be that much of a coward to conceal the truth. I will voice my words should someone try to expose myself to the world. I will not be afraid to admit that my opponent may have the higher ground coming into a match of significance and I am not going to hide myself when I say you may do, but that does not point to any hopes for you to overcome me. However, I am going to finally create shockwaves throughout this company and make them aware of your failures. You are finally going to know that I can equate to excellence and if I have to leave you in a puddle of your own blood whilst you collapse from life, so be it.
Jacob Senn
Post February 29th 2016, 5:42 pm by Jacob Senn
[A couple of days removed from the Reasonable Doubt free-per-view, landing in the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, where the next Showdown event will be hosted in Arizona is being observed from within. The dry heat almost immediately forces you to break into a sweat, especially if you are wearing a Dolce and Gabbana black suit and with a red tie draped on your chest like Merek Blackfyre is. Walking out of the gate to head out towards his driver, who stands holding a sign with his name on it, Merek acknowledges him and asks him to carry his luggage for him while he tries his best to fan himself from the insufferable dry heat that his body is forced to endure in. Merek loves the heat that radiates from the flames, but having to walk around fat grandmas riding in scooters with their Hawaiian shirts on and listen to the screams and cries of annoying children that were spawned as a nuisance to their creators is enough to make him want to run back to the filthy nation of Ireland. They finally arrive outside to the limousine and Merek instantly gets into the limousine, finally able to collect himself, as the driver takes a seat and starts the car.]

Driver: Where to, Mr. Blackfyre?

Merek Blackfyre: The hotel.

Driver: Would you like me to turn on the A/C?

Merek Blackfyre: No need. Just get us out of here.

[The driver drives off from the airport and heads to the hotel, which was already sent via text message on the flight to the driver, as Merek Blackfyre looks into the camera that has been following him as he grabs himself a bottled water from in the ice bucket that was prepared for him.]

Merek Blackfyre: What did I tell you? What did I say to all of you? I was destined to win that battle royal. I won that battle royal and there was nothing that any of those men could do about it. They talked about my disrespect, my attitude towards my competitors, and my lack of experience that would be the downfall of me. How wrong you truly were… because not only did I survive the onslaught of human mass that was flung towards me at all sides with whatever they could do to try and take me out of the match, but I did it while eliminating three of my opponents! I proved that all the men that you had chosen to be the people to get the upper hand over me were just like the revolting swine that infest this place today: failures. They failed where I succeeded, they floundered when I rose, and I proved that there’s no better man to become Interwire Champion than Merek Blackfyre and what I said about TLA and Mexican Samurai fighting not just for the right to hold that championship, but to be the one that gets it ripped away from them by me was the truth.

[A notification tone pops up on his iPhone as he pulls it out of his suit pocket, reading what has been sent to him, before a shimmering smile is placed on his face before a chuckle is let out.]

Merek Blackfyre: Now, it seems that the time comes quicker than anticipated. I assumed that we would have a few weeks to truly relish in the moment, TLA. To bring the heighten drama, to raise the question, and toy around with your emotions of if you could actually do it, but that will all have to be set aside for the eve of destruction walks towards you. The great cholo that has rose above the blight of peasantry, to walk onto Dynasty Wrestling to be regaled as a hero, only to be thrown aside like the bilge rat that you are onto Showdown to eventually claim the Interwire Championship for yourself. You’ve exceeded your expectations of pettling on the street corners for anything that comes your way, being a spic gangsta that rides around with the cartel to get his dirty drug money, or coming into the United States to work for the white man as a gardener or a in a restaurant with the mariachi band! You have actually built a brand around the name TLA and with that, I find it insulting that a man like you carries the Interwire Championship. You, some burrito wetback that has literally relied on porn jokes to get through to the people that watch this product. You, TLA, are a joke. You are here for someone to have a laugh at, but even though you have your moments of showing some sort of dark man that will do whatever he must to attain gold and keep it around you, deep down you’re still just the jester that the white man hired you to be.

I, on the other hand, am not some joke. When I walk into the middle of the ring or have a question to be asked towards me, I do it with a point. The point of this little discussion is that your jokes aren’t enough to keep you at bay from the torrent of aggression and fury that will come from Salamander. With every glance I take upon you and watch you carry that Interwire Championship on your shoulder, the more angry I become. For you don’t deserve that championship, for you had to beat some Vixen whose only saving grace in this company is making Scott Diamond and Chuck Scene absolute jokes. You had to beat a woman, which isn’t surprising coming from you, to attain that championship. How do you keep it? You don’t do it by trying to break someone limb-to-limb or render them unconscious to the point where the referee could go on to count to 30 and he wouldn’t get up, but you nailed someone across the head with a laptop? A laptop?? Come on TLA, where is that pride from El Mexico? Where’s the Mexican fire that builds up inside of you for a true fight? You’ve had easy pickings from one speed demon to the next, but none of them are close to the threat I pose to your chances of remaining EAW Interwire Champion. Dragons hunt for two things in the world: Food and gold. My plate will already be waiting for me once we reach the hotel, but now I seek championship gold. For you, it’s an unfortunate circumstance. You will simply be playing the victim, watching the clock tower strike midnight as your story ends, and it ends with The Mad King usurping the pretender from his throne of lies and takes his place as the future of Elite Answers Wrestling. Finally instead of the sordid porn director playing wrestler as the Interwire Champion, disrespecting the lineage of a sport with his incessant dated puns and jokes, the wrestling universe can be proud and respect a true regal champion in Merek Blackfyre. Until then, I will make sure that when we meet on Showdown, it will be a encounter that will stay with you for the rest of your days.

[Merek Blackfyre leans back and simply stares out the window, enjoying his water that he had partaken from the ice bucket beforehand, watching the city while the camera fades to black.]
Rex32
Should've been me
Post February 29th 2016, 3:13 pm by Rex32
So here we are. A couple days after Reasonable Doubt 8. Once again the same theme. Different day, same shit. I work my ass off. I trained hard, but it was all for naught. I'm left with being just the proverbial fodder, a foil for somebody else to cut in line.  I should've won that battle royal. It came down to end once again just like the last time, and once again I find myself searching. Searching for answers. Searching within myself. Asking myself. What's it going to take? What more do I need to do to ensure forward progression in EAW? Success? It's not supposed to be like this. Is it? When I professed before that I was ruthless, in some respects that was true in the past before arriving in EAW, and it was because I was that, I chose to use that as a tangible attribute to try and gain an advantage in a war words, but never really acting out on things I said, and for good reason. I want to be known and regarded as one of the best, but I have trying to do it on my own. I have been trying to work through this growth process in EAW and stay patient and wait my turn. I came from another company where I was widely successful and I left on my terms. Amid controversy, yes. Nonetheless on my terms. Was it a mistake? No. All these defeats I have taken I would like to think are making me better, stronger mentally. I have been in the ring with different elitists on a weekly basis. It's competitive. Maybe though, I could be open to some further guidance to really get my career kickstarted? Hmmm. Something to consider I guess. But, as always Ta Ta for now losers.
#KimboLivesMatter
Post February 28th 2016, 11:59 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
***THIS IS A REY SHAMEZ PROMO***

(Video fades in of Rey Shamez, wearing a orange winter jacket and holding a cup of coffee as she awaits a cap to take her to the arena.)

Rey Shamez: Brody amuses me. She comes out here spewing the same garbage I’ve time and time again. That her whole schtick is “real.” C’mon hun. I’ve heard it so many times before. You’re no different than the slew of other Vixens that come into EAW and have this same whole gimmick. We get it you claim to be a broken woman from a broken home. It’s not like we’ve never heard that one before. And of course, just like the others, you claim that what you feel is real and you’re one of the legitimate crazies. Please, save your breath. Don’t kid yourself. What you’re doing is the same old song and dance that ever Vixen has tried to pull off since Tarah Nova made it big in EAW. But let’s face it Brody, you’re just another pretender and you’re going to be cast away just like all of the other talentless hacks. Just be yourself Brody, don’t try and be this spooky and edgy crazy gal. Do something original. I mean look at Madison Kaline, while I might not agree with her on a lot of things, she’s not afraid to be who she actually is and look at all the success she’s had with that. Maybe you should give that for a spin.

(A cap arrives and both Rey and the camera enter it. Rey speaks again.)

Rey: While, I do give you the credit for lasting longer with this fake gimmick than I’ve seen most of the others last but that buck stops here with me. I’ve made my career off the back of exposing frauds just like you Brody. I did it with Lia Beech and look where that got her! She’s probably off in jail somewhere for being a pedophile. You can make all the claims of being the greatest future Vixen in EAW history but that doesn’t mean anything until you prove yourself as someone who can stand out from the crowd. You sure as hell ain’t doing that running around acting like ANOTHER Tarah Nova wannabe. I suggest that you break free from that mold and choose to be yourself, then that glass ceiling will cease to exist.

(Rey takes the cap off of the coffee to let it cool down as she continues to speak.)

Rey: Even if this truly is your true self, which I find highly unlikely, then why would you be bragging about being the ugly duckling who had no friends? When you project those sort of feelings as some sort of virtue that gives me and everyone else the impression that you are sad inside. It is very difficult to get anywhere in any business when you use your sadness and depression that you don’t seek help for as motivation. I suggest that you get therapy to get over your emotional problems Brody. Beating up people for a living will just further drive you down this hole. I’m sure that deep down you know for a fact that, those sorts of behaviors aren’t healthy. Also frankly, I’m not even sure why you would bring up these sort of things. If anything it will only two one of two things. cost you the match due to you being so damn depressed or me beating you to put you out of your misery. Maybe that is partly why you never had any friends. Not because of your possible mental illness, nobody liked you because you are just so damn negative and were such a Debby Downer. Please try being positive for a time Brody, look on the bright side for a change and maybe you’ll be able to overcome what is troubling you.

(Rey puts the cap back on and takes a drink of the coffee and begins to speak again.)

Rey: I am also glad to see that you admit to feeling emotions. This further proves my theory that you aren’t this cold hearted person that you want to be so hard. If you just let yourself feel some positive emotions maybe people will finally stop looking at you like the wannabe try hard you so clearly are. But if you makes you feel better you can continue to toss these petty and childish threats of injury and violence at me all you want. Like I said, I’ve heard it all a thousand times before and it doesn’t scare me anymore. So you can gladly go ahead on keep saying all of these asinine things. It doesn’t get to me. I am fully confident in my abilities in being able to ignore you and give you the beatdown that you desperately need. Hopefully, it will knock some sense into you.

(As the cab gets closer to the arena Rey uses her sleeve to wipe some of the fog off the window to be able to see.)

Rey: However, it is very clear that you have no respect for me. That is fine. I understand that it is all apart of this false persona that you have to keep up. But that doesn’t mean I can’t call you out on it though. You have shown that you know absolutely nothing about me at all other than I was a kickboxer and that I’m the cousin of Kendra Shamez. You’re so blinded by your own ego and this false sense of edginess that you legitimately think all I am is a kickboxer. I'm so much more than just a kickboxer, but you could just be thinking that because you're not used to originality like myself. But, that’s fine by me, Brody, that just means you haven’t done your homework. Because if you did you’d actually see who I am. I brought the dual champ Cailin Dillon to her limits. Me and Maxwell Dachs ran right through Haruna Sakazaki. If you did you homework, Brody, you’d see that I am a legitimate threat. And I’m continuing my aspirations to prove myself and that leads me to our match on Battleground, it's a No DQ match so that gives me the perfect platform to fully showcase what I am able to do. I have a even bigger advantage when you consider that you clearly have shown that you know nothing about me. I have a lot of tricks up my sleeve Brody, and this no DQ environment is the perfect canvas for me to paint a picture for you and the remaining non-believers on EAW. After this match even you will be a Rey Shamez fan. After this match, after I clear this new hurdle, I am able further prove to everyone on why I should be here. And why I am worthy to hold the name Shamez.

(Rey takes a moment and takes a drink from her coffee and pauses before she makes her final remarks.)

Rey: Come Monday night, I will use our match to accomplish two goals of mine. I will have the opportunity to expose you as a fraud and unmask you from this whole edgy and mentally broken Vixen gimmick. And I will be able to further showcase my abilities and prove myself as the worthy competitor that I am. I will be able to prove to everyone that threat and they should watch out me and that they should fear the Shamez name that I have proven myself valiant enough to hold. Thankfully, I can hit those two birds with just one stone. And that stone is defeating you. Once I do that, I clear just another obstacle on my path to greatness. Because I am Rey Shamez and I am going to take you to your limit just like I did to Cailin, Brody. However, you’re not at Cailin’s level of greatness and sadly, Brody, you’re going to fly way too close to the sun and it will be a disaster. Because, that is all you are Brody, a modern day Icarus, someone who tried way too damn hard and got burned up in the process.

(Rey puts coat’s hood up and exits the cab and the camera fades to black as Rey walks into the arena.)
Venom
Post February 28th 2016, 10:11 pm by Venom
(The camera displays a circular area where several sidewalks come together and intersect. The moon is high overhead and is eclipsed to the point of it being a crescent moon. Light is vague but the faint light of nearby street lamps illuminates the area.)

At first there was nothing... nothing but Chaos.

(Distant footsteps can beat heard as they grow louder with each step as they approach the intersection of the side walks.)

After Chaos came into existence... others came...Gaia, Tartarus, and Eros.

(The footsteps come to an end as a figure stands as the edge of the circular intersection.)

But along with them came Nyx and with her came night.

(The figure then walks to the center of the intersection where he stands motionless.)

With night came Erebos and with him an even great force... an infinite force... with him came...

Darkness.

(The figure finishes speaking as his red face paint becomes more apparent. The figure reveals himself as Erebos. Erebos then directs his stare that the moon.)

Darkness contains depths that are unknown to many. The darkness that comes with night that many fear is merely the tip of all it contains. Serving darkness gave me awareness to its vastness and the secrets it holds. But there are some boundaries that aren't mean to be crossed... some depths that aren't mean to be reached. At least that's what I thought. My journey included me walking into it's depths, even though I believed I was attempting to remain in it's safer.. less harrowing levels. I did subconsciously.  Eclipse was the individual who started my plunge and at first I tried to stop my descent but somewhere along the way I stopped falling, and instead of climbing back to where I had fell from as I had led myself to believe, I began to walk into the depths of darkness that even I feared. I questioned why I had done that when I reached my destination. But then I realized... the darkness had been calling me... it had led me there. I need to be reborn from the darkness, and instead of living on the outskirts of it, I need to take residence in the center. As Erebus I was merely a servant to something far greater and something far more powerful. The Primordial God of Darkness... Erebos himself... had beckoned me and he cast Erebus away and now here I stand. I am no longer Erebus... his body has merely become my vessel... I am Erebos... I am the god himself. Or it would be more accurate to say that I merged with him into one single entity.

(Erebos turns his attention away from the moon as a familiar squawk can be heard in the distance. The pet crow of Erebos, Nightmare, descends from the sky and lands on the shoulder of Erebos. He begins to squawk again as Erebos slowly pets him.)

Erebos: Crows are a creature that represent darkness. They are creatures that nobody cares to see. Many interpret them as pests that aren't worthy of life. But there are a few, like myself, who appreciate their beauty. Eclipse, I should thank you. Through your actions, no matter how justified you think they may be, you made me mistakes along the way. You angered me, the one responsible for the creation of darkness, for your representation of darkness. You dared to harm creatures that represent it as well as Erebus chose to nurture them which allowed him to more closely become associated with darkness. I watched you two battle it out from the depths of what you two claimed to fight over and thanks to you, I was able to beckon Erebus to me so that we could merge. You are responsible for my rebirth. You view the Sanatorium as an allegiance of darkness. Then in a way you have been my subordinates since the day this all began. But you interpret me as an individual who could be your subordinate. You travel through the darkness with ONI and Victor Maero looking for new prospects to recruit. You discovered me in that darkness. But before I could be recruited, you had to prepare me and turn me into what I am now. But what entitles you to be this King of Darkness that I have begun to believe that you think you are. I have endured the hardships and spread darkness to area that had forced it to retreat. I gave wastelands new purpose through darkness. In AWF, I combated a false light that was parasitic to the company itself in Mr. DEDEDE and helped preserve it for a bit longer. To me, it seems you seek to conquer through darkness and impose tyranny upon those who deny the darkness from enveloping them. I, too, seek a conquest, but y conquest is different than what it once was. I once desired to give birth to new life in the darkness, but now I see I was foolish for ever aspiring to save such a piteous land such as EAW. You are the king of a land that is disgraceful to the darkness that you claim to embody. Now, with my newfound purpose, I will eradicate this entire kingdom as I have deemed it a land unworthy of the graces of darkness.

(Nightmare flies off Erebos' shoulder and begins to circle above him in the air. Erebos views Nightmare circling above him as he begins to speak once more.)

Erebos: I thought darkness wanted me to spread it. I believed that the false ideals of this world that gave birth to a tainted light had repelled it and forced it to withdraw and it needed an individual to let it reclaim the lands it once owned. But now I see that darkness hadn't been forced withdraw by a tainted light; but that it had left behind places it had deemed unworthy in hopes that it would die away and that all along I was meant to be the individual that would utilize its power to finish the job that the false, tainted light had begun. I was meanted to destroy everything that I had believed I was meant to save. Eclipse, I was unleash a reckoning like no other upon your kingdom, and instead of saving it, I will give brith to a new kingdom that will rise from its ashes to take its place. With your crown, I will give birth to a kingdom of darkness.

(Erebos begins to walk away as Nightmare flies back to his shoulder.)

With the birth of Erebos came his dark mists that enveloped the edges of world.

(Erebos continues to walk away as he almost becomes completely shielded from sight by the night.)

His dark mists then filled the deepest hollows of the earth.

(Erebos vanishes from sight completely and only his voice can be heard.)

With his rebirth will come a reckoning that will once again make the name Erebos interchangeable with that of Tartarus.

I am the gate, Eclipse, that stands between life and death. I am the doorway that connects our world and the underworld and even the gate that leads to Tartarus, a place that awaits your arrival so your eternal punishment for your wrongs against darkness can begin.

(Erebos' voice can no longer be heard. The squawk of Nightmare rings throughout the area as he can be seen flying through the air in the distance.)

(The camera fades to black.)   
Victor Maero
Post February 28th 2016, 9:57 pm by Victor Maero
Questions

Maero and Oz sit at a table in the Sanatorium. A chess board is between them with Maero playing black and Oz playing white, the game appears to be in its early stages. Maero moves a Bishop around on the board while looking towards the doorway.

Maero: “ONI hasn’t been home today, I hope he’s okay.”

Oz looks intently at the board and moves his own piece.

Oz: “Lion isn’t usually late, maybe he died.”

Maero chuckles and looks back to the board, he shudders at the state of his forces.

Maero: “I don’t think anyone could kill ONI. I think even Eclipse would have trouble with that. Knights don’t die that easily.”

Oz moves a Rook and takes Maero’s Knight. Oz smiles brightly at the stunned doctor.

Oz: “Yours do!”

Maero sighs and then ruffles Oz’s hair. Oz rubs his eyes.

Maero: “You really do have a gift, don’t you?”

Oz: “What is it?”

Maero moves his Queen to take Oz’s bishop.

Maero: “Missing something as simple as that.”

Oz reaches into his eye socket and removes his eye.

Oz: “Well with this thing what do you expect?”

Maero jumps back.

Maero: “No matter how many times you do that I never get used to it.”

Oz places his glass eye on the nightstand next to him.

Oz: “Hey Tin Man? I’m tired, I’m going to go to bed.”

Maero: “Alright, I need to get going anyway,”

Maero walks to the doorway and places his hand on the lightswitch before turning to Oz.

Maero: “Goodnight Oz.”

Oz: “G’night!”

Maero switches the light off and closes the door, he then walks into the dimly lit hallway. He walks in silence before arriving at wooden door. Maero opens the door to reveal a large room illuminated only by one light bulb dangling in the center. Maero walks over to the light source and begins speaking in a hushed tone.

Maero: “Stand and Deliver, I think it’s about time to address you. I have nothing against you, you’re strong and, I as far as I’ve seen, you’re deserving of every win that you have achieved,”

Maero runs his finger down the cored that the light bulb is hanging from.

Maero: “However, I do disagree with your whole ‘God’ overtone. I have seen the palace of the gods, it was empty,”

Maero yanks the light bulb off its cord plunging the room into darkness. The room regains suddenly light. Maero holds a lighter as a new light source.

Maero: “At no point has god shown himself to me. I have fought some of the strongest people in EAW, and never has miracle ended the match. God isn’t someone to follow if he allows this,”

Maero throws down the lighter, the room is drenched in the flickering light of fire. In a circle around Maero a fire burns and flickers. The bright light from the fire reveals the room to be a crematorium.

Maero: “Where was god when all these people died? When they burned them here because no one cared about them? Is insanity the carrier's fault?”

Maero steps out from the circle of fire and walks over to a table with a fire extinguisher on it.

Maero: “I don’t mean to attack you, simply to ask you this. Do you want a god like this to take partial or even full credit for your achievements? Are you sure this is who you want to devote yourself to?”

Maero takes the extinguisher and walks back over to the flames.

Maero: “I apologize for not being saying what I’m sure you’ve heard a thousand times, I simply know what it’s like to be controlled by something as overbearing as god. Now let me leave you with this, you’re stepping in the ring with a demon and a doctor, which do you want to fall to?”

Maero sprays the fire and darkness reclaims the room.
Amadeus
Post February 28th 2016, 9:53 pm by Amadeus
Most people would probably be of the opinion that I, ONI the Blackheart, would despise Heart Break Boy and Pizza Boy.  Men of righteous intentions, pure motives, and that oh-so-eager never-say-die attitude.  Men that are embraced by the crowd, held up as examples that you can get anywhere with enough determination and faith.

In fact, though, the opposite is true.  I don't hate Stand and Deliver.  I respect them.  The pride and faith of Heart Break Boy.  The stamina and perseverance of Pizza Boy.  These are qualities of true warriors.  No one can deny the success that both men have had throughout their careers.  HBB was inducted into the Hall of Fame years ago, but he still puts on high caliber matches as though he were still in his heyday.  And Pizza Boy has gone from a floundering fish out of water to National Elite Champion in almost one year's time.  To deny these men of their accomplishments would be shortsighted and narrow minded.  It would also weaken the savor of the Sanatorium defeating them.

I want to defeat powerful foes and partake of their strengths.  Pizza Boy and HBB are worthy adversaries.  I remember when I first came here, Pizza Boy was still picking up victories through luck and happenstance.  He was the ultimate underdog.  Then he went through a tough period where he was tempered by ferocious beatings at the hands of much larger and more vicious opponents.  He went through hell, and yet there at the bottom, he found something.  Some reservoir of strength that made him get back up after every fall he took.  And now, he is the National Elite Champion.  Ahhh, Pizza Boy, you are an underdog no more.  Before, no one had any expectations upon you.  Surviving a match seemed to be priority number one to you and any victories were just gravy.  But now, that's no longer good enough.  Now that you have that title, it's not enough to survive.  You have to thrive.  Because if you don't, and you lose that title, it will be a fall that will make all the others seem like nothing.  And when you hit the bottom, even your peerless resolve will be tested.  Will you be able to climb back up?  I'm sure that's a question that you don't want to have to answer so soon.  Maero and I will be a test for you, for we are implacable foes.  The title you have won, the respect that I have for you, they exist.  But they are irrelevant in between the ropes when the bell rings.  I will stop at nothing to lay you low and partake of your essence in your fall.  It is your resolve I want, another piece to take back for myself.  Monday will be a glimpse of the yawning abyss that lies before you.  Feel yourself slipping?

But let's not forget HBB.  Still able to steal the show after all these years.  Though, it seems your record has been a little weak in recent times.  You always fight with every fiber in your being, but during the big fights when so much is at stake ... you seem to come up a little short.  I wonder, is there a shred of jealousy within you?  Just a small one, for your partner?  Does the Pizza Boy not seem like a reminder that your time at the top has passed you by, that you have been usurped?  By someone who is a good partner to you, and has done so with no malice in his heart, but usurped you nonetheless.  Can you really set aside your ego so readily, to stomach seeing him where you had been before?  Well, possibly.  Perhaps that is a facet of your faith.  Oh, don't worry.  I'm not going to go for the low hanging fruit and attack your faith in your God.  I may not agree with it, but I will say that your faith makes you strong.  It gives you the will to endure and fight on, when lesser men might flag.  But it is not granted to you by your God.  No, it's not God that is important, it is your faith that gives you strength.  That you believe so fervently in something.  That is an admirable trait to me.  That is what makes you strong.  Your God doesn't give you power.  That power is your own.  And I look forward to meeting you, face to face in the ring, witnessing the power of your faith ... and then felling you, taking some of it as my own.

Yes, for all the respect that I have for the two of you, it doesn't matter in the ring.  I will fight you as The Blackheart, The Unchained, merciless and limitless.  I expect the two of you to do the same.  Show me that underneath the platitudes and the humor, those warriors within do not slumber.  Else Battleground will become your cemetery.
Angel.
Post February 28th 2016, 9:31 pm by Angel.
(Nick Angel is shown on top of the One World Trade Center, New York City, New York. Nick pans towards the camera, feeling overwhelmed with the scene of the grandeur of New York City.)

So this is where I’ll be performing. The biggest market in the United States of America. This is the old saying that if you can make it in New York City? You can make it anywhere. However, at the very same time, I find it rather intriguing that for a man of my prestige? I am rather up against guys that don't scream “must-see event”. I am up against guys that offer EAW no enthusiasm for die-hards to spend their hard earn money on guys that will probably be unemployed at this stage next year. I am up against guys that make Jeb Bush looks very charismatic and let me tell you, it takes a lot of effort to pull off such. I mean look at my opponents during our advertisement of the Open Fight Gauntlet. It seems like my opponent is trying to convince themselves rather than others that they can win this match. It seems like my opponents are trying to convince themselves that they can make it through this match. Actually, I am going to take that back. It seems like my opponents feel like they don’t even want to be in this match and it makes me wonder, why am I placed against guys that have done nothing to deserve the label “elitist”? Why am I placed against guys that have done nothing to even earn whatever “special offer” that Ashten Cross gets to offer? It leads me to the very suspicion that has driven my passion for the past couple of months and what have driven my passion is that the corporate establishment is trying to do everything in their power to establish barriers after barriers in order to contain the influence of a progressive that would undermine their power politically speaking. Let’s take a look at all of the matches and tell me what actually strikes you as a plausible match to spend your money for? Is Ares vendetta going up against my mentor of mine in Tyler Parker a must see? Sure. But what about the EAW board booking a guy that is passed his prime in Mr. DEDEDE while pairing him up with a guy that never was. And then there is this senseless stipulation by risking the King of Elite crown on the line towards a man that has done nothing to be a King of anyone. Also, give me one logical reasoning as to why the likes of Carson Ramsay, Ryan Savage are confronting guys that were in the main events? And honestly? Who gives a fuck about the Pure Championship after I won it during 2013 and made it the second most prestigious belt by defending it every week until I went on to bigger pastures? So with all of the stuff I have said, why is this card even worthy of a big stage like New York City? It isn’t. All it is really is a way of the corporate establishment is to maintain or even gain political power while the guys like me who bust their ass off are having to flirt with the thought of being irrelevant and that makes me fucking sick.

Seriously, who the hell put me against guys that are literal newcomers while having a stipulation that is possibly very grand especially in this stage of the year? Who the hell put me against guys that are viewed as the hottest flavor of the month and they turn out to be a bust of the year candidates? I mean if you do not believe me? Take a look at Clark Duncan. The man had it all. Politically speaking, he gets to view the talent that he has “evaluated” when in reality? He was only relevant because he wouldn’t dare question the corporate establishment. He wouldn’t be relevant based on talent. The only reason why guys like Clark Duncan gets more prominent limelight than me is because they oblige with the corporate establishment while trying to serve as a barrier to guys like me. And now all of a sudden, someone that was representing the corporate establishment may potentially be gone from this promotion for god knows how long after the annihilation he received under the Hexa-gun. Yet, I have to admit that what the corporate establishment is doing is foolish. The corporate establishment has put me against guys that have no credentials to even be elitists along with being rewarded with something as big of an opportunity that they cannot go back on. Stop me when you heard of this story before. Oh yeah, it was the weeks leading to Shock Value where I was ascending upon Voltage after my hiatus. A lot of experts were banking that I would rather be rusty and that it would take weeks for me to actually retain the very form that I once had. Yet I was on a mission to prove these “experts”, these naysayers, that they were wrong about me being rusty. I was on a mission to prove these guys wrong about accusing me that my glory days are far behind me. And when everyone has been counting me out, I rise to the occasion based on an incompetent establishment that has underestimated me. And just like what happened at Shock Value, the events for Fighting Sprit will once again repeat itself. The corporate establishment has underestimated my worth so much that they decided to put me on third-tier competitors while banking that I don’t have the audacity to take this “grand offer” that Ashten Cross has to offer. But they won’t be underestimating me as much after Fighting Spirit once the smokes have cleared. Think about it. The representation of the corporate establishment could be gone for a very long time. Whoever is world champion will not exactly be the best to represent EAW in the months leading into Pain for Pride. And there’s me. Let’s be very honest that there is no one in Open Fight Gauntlet that has the ability to outclass me. They can strategize and throw out all the numbers on me but in the end? There is no one that can beat me. The biggest opponent to me as a competitor is me. Yet I can assure to everyone that the corporate establishment will be biting their nails once I win this match and continue on my crusade of bringing justice to the name of “Elite” in Elite Answers Wrestling. 
Angela Salveti
Post February 28th 2016, 9:07 pm by Angela Salveti
Battleground Promo

Sometimes in life you get busy, sometimes other things come up to halt the progression you've made. It then interferes with things to come and admittedly that has happened to me so don't expect the best effort out of me soon. You see Madison I am not at my peak nor am I know where near caring. I've been dealing with some outside forces basically personal things that have captured and enraptured me more than focusing on you. In these times I had to look beyond being around the company and pay attention to things happening around me. I am sorry if that deviates from people that have been possibly cheering my name or finding their support within me to give Madison one of the better matches that she deserves and even at this point I can tell you she will probably stop me and keep me down. While I would love to talk about Madison and her fight that she has had within this company and her rising to new heights I can only clearly state that when your mind is unable to pertain toward keeping ideas toward one goal you will fall.

Now I promise that I will show up for the match but winning is probably not in the cards considering my mental state worrying about a friend outside of the business and normally it wouldn't plague my mentality so much but I have no other choice but to deal with the scenario at hand when it is a friend I grew up with and things are more of a dire situation. So you will pardon me Madison that after you beat me I will be leaving the arena to be at my friend's side. I will do the best that I can against you and it will be probably less than you expect. But you are not my primary concern for the week but I would never miss a match. I will come in and take whatever it is I need to take. Seeking your approval is not something I need nor do I need it from anyone else. The one thing about me that will stay honest is that I will battle back as much as myself allows. But at the end of the night it is just another night for me I feel no desire for competition nor do I feel any need for a win right now. When a loved one is left on the winds of chance that is where the real desires rest. So we will battled and it may or may not be a fight given. To the words of honesty I got better things to do and I will look forward to a time that my mind can solely be focused upon you in the type of match that you deserved and one I am better prepared for. In that notice I bid you the best of luck and may you find whatever it is you are looking for.
Carlos Rosso
Post February 28th 2016, 8:34 pm by Carlos Rosso
EAW.Com Exclusive Carlos Rosso Interview!

(To explain his horrific actions at Reasonable Doubt, EAW reporter/announcer Max a Million tried to track down the Red Angel to get a word from him as the EAW crew returned to the US. The following footage is a result of that encounter.)

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 Jon-jones-court

{Carlos Rosso, flanked by attorneys, security and other personnel along with his manager Mao walk through an area of downtown Baton Rouge as Max a Million and an EAW camera crew try to catch up with him.}

Max: Carlos!

Carlos:..

Max: Carlos, please if you could stop for one moment, EAW fans and I’m pretty sure many of the Elitists and Vixens want you to explain your actions from last night at Reasonable Doubt. Why would you enable HexaGun, a group that you despise, to leave with the Unified Tag Team Championships? Why would you betray a fellow CWF legend?

(Carlos stops walking and gestures to his personal security team to leave Max alone.)

Carlos: What happened last night is a result of various business decisions that have taken place over the last few days and the culmination of weeks and even years of skillful planning.

Max: Excuse me?

Carlos: People want to know what I was busy doing over the last week, so I will tell you so that you can relay this information to the public. Many fans of EAW are aware that I was a former competitor in the CWF, but I’m not sure that many know that I was eventually is Chief Financial and Chief Executive officer after a long contested period. A few years ago, the company ceased wrestling operations and my last act was to name MYSELF the CWF World Heavyweight Champion. I did this to consolidate CWF as part of my fledgling company, Carlos Rosso Enterprises, Incorporated. CR Enterprises is the organization by which Mao, myself and my attorneys monitor my financial assets and investments.

Max: This is all very interesting and thorough but what does it have to do with you kicking a man who trusted you to be there for him in the face?

Carlos: Last week, I was summoned to the headquarters of the National Wrestling Association. The NWA. CWF was a member of said organization and my crowning myself champion and keeping the title for myself was unappreciated. I agreed to forever put the CWF championship legacy to bed under ONE condition: that I be granted an opportunity to become NWA World Champion. That opportunity was granted last week. I flew in secret to San Juan, Puerto Rico to take part, without EAW’s consent, in an NWA sanctioned tournament to crow a new Champion. It was a grueling 3 days, 32-man tournament affair, but when the dust settled in the beautiful Coliseo de Puerto Rico José Miguel Agrelot, I became the new NWA World Heavyweight Champion. And, to add further insult to those who dared defy me, I rechristened the championship the NWA-CWF Championship.

Max: Where is this new championship belt then? Why go through all of this effort to win the championship? You’re an EAW Elitist now? What good is this belt to you? Do you intend on bringing it to EAW…? that’s if it even exists!?

Carlos: Ah, a nonbeliever. Let me show you.

(The camera fades for a moment and a little while later Carlos, Max and Mao are in one of Carlos’s offices. Inside a glass case sits the NWA-CWF World Heavyweight Championship belt.)

EAW Promoz! - Page 35 212dee_97d8e4be09d64d69bd73f07613641337.jpg_srz_960_408_85_22_0.50_1.20_0

Carlos: Look at it. Beautiful. Magnificent. The lineage of this belt goes back beyond the days of CWF and even EAW itself. The tradition of this belt goes back into the 1800s. And now it sits here in my trophy case. But not for long. I intend on bringing this beautiful championship into the EAW arena and defending it.

Max: You’ve still not answered my question and the question that is on the minds of everyone: Why did you betray Lioncross!?

Carlos: Well…. you know what? I’m done speaking to you. Mao, if you would?

Mao: Simply put: Carlos has no further need of a partner. Lioncross had become a liability. Not because of lack of skill or lack of desire, but simply because he did not fit into the long-term plans of Carlos Rosso Enterprises. Very soon we will be renegotiating our contact with Showdown. In fact, we may ask for total release from said contract so that Carlos may defend the TRUE World Championship not only on Showdown but any EAW program he sees fit. Or any wrestling promotion in the world.

Max: Have the two of you gone totally insane? Do either of you believe what you’re saying right now? Do you think EAW will stand for this foolishness? And even if they did, how can you justify kicking a man who was beaten up by the best tag team in EAW and deceiving him into believing that you were injured?

Mao: He was an expendable commodity. Carlos offered him a way out of this arrangement when he feigned injury. Instead, Lioncross tried to UPSTAGE my client by competing in a handicap match! He wanted to prove that he could be successful and victorious without the assistance of my charge…this insult could not be allowed. And do not simply assume that we will simply cave in to EAW’s demands.

(Mao leans in on her seat and slides the tip of her finger along Max’s jawline.)

Mao: I can be very persuasive if necessary.

(Mao then pulls her hand back and swats Max in the face with a vicious slap, a scowl of the upmost contempt etched onto her face.)

Carlos: I keep trying to explain this to you in a way in which a child would understand but you seem to fail at grasping it. We’ll explain it in a way you can understand: This belt is my trump card. I will use it as bait, goading and challenging the EAW Champion until EAW relents, the temptation of unifying the EAW and CWF championships too much to withstand. EAW tried to take everything away from me…and now I will return the favor by humiliating its corporate leadership by adding the EAW Championship into the Carlos Rosso Enterprises list of assets.
Is my intention clear now?

Max: What about Lioncross?

Carlos: We consider him a non-issue. I hear that some newcomer has offered to be his tag team partner. That would be in his best interests and frankly mine as well. Carlos Rosso Enterprises has NO time to waste on a THIRD RATE FORMER CWF WORLD CHAMPION, a champion who was more or less a failed experiment and not fit to shine his former mentor’s boots. We have much bigger ambitions ahead of us and far more pressing engagements to keep. This interview is over.

(With a nod of his head, two members of Carlos’s personal security team pull Max and the cameraman with him up from his seat in Carlos’s office and throw him out.)
Post February 28th 2016, 3:36 pm by My Watch Has Ended
It is about time you suddenly realised you cannot be right in everything you preach all the time and that suddenly means you shut up and accept you’re incorrect. You shut up and you listen to the man who will conquer you and shame you for eternity! I will not be silenced by some egotist who feels he has a right to make me feel like a lesser man because in the end, I do not regard myself as someone’s lesser. See, I am not sure what this habit is with you assuming that victory would defeat the dream of being someone that can put up with the challenge, I am not sure if this is a command you have in your little bible but even if you did manage to defeat me at Fighting Spirit, it isn’t like I am going to be easily slain by you but I assume that is what you expect when you bring up the words “make everyone wonder why you were ever considered a main event star”. The fact is, I can put up a challenge any day of the week. DEDEDE is a man who is supposed to be applying fear in my mind when he says these words. I am supposed to fear that he is ‘going to make me look like a bigger failure in EAW since Scott Diamond’, that people are going to ‘question my existence in this company’. It’s real cute that you say that but here is the problem you stumbled into, I knocked any remaining brain cells out of your system with a fucking hammer. And with your little words, they are supposed to make me tremble? You’re supposed to be a legend for the right reasons and that results in a man like you knowing your shit. Right now, you make GI Styles look intelligent, mission accomplished. I have no regrets over what was decided on any day I pissed you off and I am not going to fear you whatever procedure you take. It is a nice effort but these threats are doing nothing but making me chuckle, so like you will at Fighting Spirit, like you did to your family when you were younger, you failed. Don’t waste words on those who can’t be moved by your pointless, thoughtless words. I will still go to the furthest lengths to solidify my place in this company. I don’t care if I have to put someone in a coma, I don’t care if I critically injure a member of anyone’s family, win or lose, people cannot forget me.

DEDEDE, it was never because of you personally that I decided to take on this grudge against you. I am not sure if that hammer to the head has left your memory in a bit of a haze but the reason why you were suddenly a prey for me is due to the thing you have holding in your hand. The championship that calls my name. I could not give a shit who was holding the championship, I was told to go out there and grab that opportunity. It could’ve been anyone, it could’ve been Scott Oasis, it could’ve been Maxwell Dachs, it could’ve been anyone in this company but you were the man to hold the thing I desired the most, thus you were the target. I know you’d like to think of yourself as a god amongst everyone in this company, heck this world even but trust me, it isn’t the fact that I want to say “I beat DEDEDE”, it’s the fact I want to say “I am a champion and you fucks are wrong as usual”. Trust me, if you were not the champion right now, we would not even be having this conversation right now. You actually remind me of a guy who tries too hard to get attention in college, trying to create an atmosphere to others that you are the guy everyone should glance to but then there are people like me who couldn’t give two shits if you slipped and went headfirst into the glass window. You need to accept this idea that EAW does not stand for DEDEDE Wrestling and it never will. The only reason why I want to bash your teeth in is so I can finally shut that arrogant mouth of yours up and do everyone a massive favour, ironically considering how my emotions to the public are. You always warn me that capturing the Answers World Championship is an impossibility. I am about to wake you up from the world of imagination you live under. People may be interested in reminding you about the fact Liam Catterson managed to defy the odds but to me, I could not give a shit who I beat, as long as that World Championship becomes a property of mine.

Answer me this question. Are you ready to sacrifice the traits men and women across the globe have given you when you finally lose to me at Fighting Spirit? Are you ready to accept your fate as a man lesser to what he says he is? You have this fixation that anytime you are up against me, you automatically take victory but at what point does our lord ‘DEDEDE’ start accepting that reality is not as fair to him as he supposes? I have more balls than anyone in this company because I am a guy who is not afraid to call out anyone or throw my aggression towards them, hence why you have to put up with me. People have seen me as a ghost for far too long and that needs to stop at some point, to which I am happy to declare it to be now. Now is the time where people start questioning the possibility that Liam Catterson may actually beat DEDEDE. But there aren’t any imaginative fools in this company to think of a conclusion that could potentially happen. People in this company can’t accept and that is why all these predictions will be pointed towards you. When the week leads to Fighting Spirit, one continuous answer will be made and that will be DEDEDE. But again, people can’t accept not only because change is a foreign occurrence to the minds of the weak but because they are too ignorant to absorb any words made by those assumed lesser, hence why I am making sure that this victory at Fighting Spirit will be a bigger shock than if Leo finally wins an Oscar tonight. I don’t need your approval; I don’t need the fan’s approval or anyone else’s approval in this washed up company. When I take that championship from you, I don’t want people to finally jump on the bandwagon because those type of people make me want to cut myself. I will celebrate my own little style, rejoicing and mocking everyone who ever doubted me, including you. For too long, people have only seen me as a contender and that alone and I gather that since my return, no championship has had the privilege of being wrapped around my stomach but times change because they have to. If Battleground does not verify you are no god, I know Fighting Spirit will certainly do so and the only people to still see you as a god despite your appalling demise are people who are too special to know what a circle looks like.

My belief is that there is no existence of gods. It is just a name people like to brand themselves to imagine that they are the greatest form in life. They are above and beyond every single person they will encounter. Hence why it turns my stomach whenever you have the balls to announce yourself a god because believe it or not, you are nothing unique when you have been exposed. You have proven to the world that DEDEDE can be beat time and time again with those who weren’t considered amazing to have shown you up. Now it is my turn to finally assemble the final piece of the mystery that revolves to why DEDEDE is nothing but a liar. You can’t be committed to success for so long, DEDEDE. One moment will meet your fall and I am determined to accomplish that at Fighting Spirit. 
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next