Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 31 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 31 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
#KimboLivesMatter

#KimboLivesMatter

Hailing From : portland

EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 31 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 

trump 4 president

Last edited by #KimboLivesMatter on March 22nd 2016, 1:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Drastik
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post March 5th 2016, 6:23 pm by Drastik
[The scene opens up to a dingy looking pub with a disabled man working behind the bar. He carefully tapes crudely written “Guinness” stickers over Bud Light bottles before the camera moves away from him and leads to an eight-sided ring of chicken wire meant to look like an MMA octagon. Inside, two midgets with long red beards grabble with each other, each of them wearing Leprechaun-inspired attires. The bar is seemingly otherwise empty, but as the camera moves back, the audience can see Drastik with his back to the camera, instructing two women on how to hang up the “Congrats on being #1 Contender, Tig Kelly” Banner above the ring, across the ceiling.  Drastik nods and looks pleased with it, then pulls out a bag of plastic “gold” coins and frilly cloverleaf decorations to sprinkle around the bar for an added touch. A guy with bagpipes rushes over and hesitantly talks to Drastik. As soon as the man says something to him, Drastik looks visibly upset and starts cursing. Everyone in the bar stops what he or she is doing.]

Drastik: It’s bad enough that you came in here with the AUDACITY to tell me that bagpipes don’t fall into the Irish stereotype, but then you go ahead and tell me that Tig didn’t even get the job done on Dynasty? Are you kidding me? I’ve been planning this all week. As soon as I heard rumblings that Tig Kelly and I were going to go at it again, I made sure that we’d set up a party to pull out all the stops and congratulate this man for a hard fought victory. I know he’s been going through some stuff—you know that too. No one wants to lose to a guy named Pizza Boy and be relegated to whatever tier is below him, but these are the kinds of things where you look back and think, “Everything happens for a reason.” Tig was SUPPOSED to beat Scott Oasis for the title and ascend into the World Championship picture. Trust me, I listened to him all week long talking about it. That was his plan. That was the goal. That was what was happening. Losing to a glorified jobber in Pizza Boy was just something that had to happen to clear up his work schedule, right? And now you’re telling me that that’s all wrong? You’re telling me that eating corned beef and cabbage all week was for nothing? You’re telling me that standing in front of the mirror and practicing my Irish accent was all for not? Do you know how much trouble I went to in order to put this little surprise party all together for him? I even got these two little munchkins in their octagon a championship belt to fight over for entertainment!

[Drastik reaches behind the bar and pulls out a National Elite Championship toy replica, spray painted with green, white, and orange. Both of the leprechauns in the ring go up to the fencing and start jumping up and down because they want to hold it. Suddenly, a guy from Domino’s comes in with a box of pizza and the two midgets bolt out of the ring, jumping the fence, and leaving the bar immediately, crying with every little stride. The pizza delivery boy looks confused, and Drastik, still upset about the failed surprise party, grabs the box of pizza, throws it down on the bar, gives the confused teenager the toy belt and a crumpled twenty dollar bill, and tells him to get out here.]

Well this is all very, very disappointing. And I’m sure that you’re just as, if not more, disappointed in the loss as well, Tiggy. No one wants to lose their strap and then get bounced in a number one contendership match when it all looks like you might be able to turn this negative into a positive. But instead, you go from losing to Pizza Boy to taking your eye off the prize where it mattered and that’s exactly what you’re going to look back at and pinpoint as your ultimate downfall. That might sound a little overdramatic, but it’s losses like this that make you feel like you’re entitled to an upgrade. It happens to every second tier champion that loses their belt—they all tend to think that they’re going to get bumped up to the first tier, but really they just end up getting lost in the shuffle of things. Look at the guy you just lost to last Dynasty, Tig. Scott Oasis isn’t some perennial world championship contender. This is a guy who, as you were informed last week, had his run as the Interwire Champion before falling off the face of the earth and lingering between the haves and the have-nots. Even now, even when he’s got a match against the current World Heavyweight Champion, he’s stuck in the same spot he’s been in for about a year. He’s made no progress whatsoever and he’s further down the road than you are. So hear me out: this might now be a time to celebrate your accomplishments. You missed the boat like so many others have. And don’t take that to heart, because only the best of the best like myself, Mr. DEDEDE, Y2Impact and the other names synonymous with this company were able to go from one level to the next without wandering around in circles for months and months. But hear me when I tell you that this moment—this match against me and every match that follows—are tryout matches the same way they were when you went from a nobody wannabe MMA fighter to the National Elite Champion. Each and every week you fought and clawed your way up until you were able to pass Eddie Mack—you can censor that name in post if the company’s got a problem with me saying it—and get to what I’m sure you thought was the real deal.

But what you’re going to come to realize, if you haven’t already, is that the competition is tougher up here. You’re going to realize that while guys like me can call guys like Zach Crash pushovers, you surely can’t. This isn’t the same as when you were the ripe age of eighteen and getting into the prize fighting industry, getting slobs and drunks thrown at you to maul for a little pocket change. These fighters are the best of the best and you haven’t even seen most of them yet. They look at a guy like you coming their way as an easy victory, and that’s exactly how I see this. You might think that you’ve proven yourself already, you haven’t done anything more than put yourself in the same exact position that Scott Oasis and all of the other flops of Elite Answers Wrestling have gone through. While this match is just something to hold me over before I go out and show the world exactly what I do to guys who want to roll in and try to get under my skin like Cyclone, this match is a must-win for you. This is a match that you NEED in order to move forward. But it’s not going to come easy. There will be no celebrating. There will be no victory march. There won’t be a leprechaun MMA battle in a local pub in your honor. All there will be is a realization that you aren’t as impressive a prospect as you’ve hyped yourself up to be. We’ll make sure to bring the bagpipes.

[Drastik grabs the bagpipes from the guy holding them and shoves him into the bar stools before slinging it over his shoulder and walking out of the pub. At this point, the handicap guy behind the bar is downing bottles of the watered down beers and the leprechauns have hesitantly reentered the bar, reaching up over from behind the bar to grab slices of pizza from the box. The camera moves upward from the bar and settles on the Tig Kelly banner hanging from the ceiling before fading to black. After a brief moment, solid white text flashes on the screen before the tape runs out.]

SAIL
Impact
Post March 5th 2016, 4:57 pm by Impact
[Y2Impact is shown in his luxurious personal film room just a day before Fighting Spirit. He's sporting a lax, yet attentive expression on his face, composed but clearly alert. He starts rubbing his temples and sighing in frustration upon watching his two out of three falls match against Tyler Parker at Pain for Pride 7, to him a constant reminder of everything he's lost but also as a symbol of pride knowing the profound lengths he's gone to rehab from injuries and return without ever missing a beat since this crushing, career-altering loss. Disgusted with himself, he turns it off after witnessing the first fall both knowing the result and frustrated with his past performance]

"And that's how the fabled career would have ended, laid to rest by the prodigy, hand-picked successor..."

But I'm just wired differently. Wired, designed, and structured from the deepest roots of my body to struggle through adversity and return with a thunderous roar. It never mattered how physically intimidating, or how technically skilled my opponent was... Winning was never the binary opposite of losing: it is my raison d'être, propelling my ascent into stardom, forcing me to struggle in the weight room, demanding excellence and settling for nothing else because second, third, and fourth best meant absolutely nothing. My opponents, they have a valid reason to be proud of the journeys they've traveled. I'm sure the fans are inspired to rally around their heart-warming stories, but in this business the cream always rises to the top. I refuse to be a host or catalyst for another man's success. Never again will I watch helplessly as the intensity of a wrestling match lures in and consumes me, because now I've remembered what I'd once so shamefully forgotten: how to win. It's a ringing, constant reminder that I don't have to settle or be a member of the supporting cast in someone else's story. Why would I settle? Why would I resign myself to that fate and ride off into the sunset a contented man? I still have bodies to bag, and I can't possibly achieve any of this post-mortem. You've all come a long way... And so have I. Nobody realizes how arduous and taxing my insane, almost medieval rehab regimen was to allow me to return to this business, or how one small slip could have ended everything. I threw caution to the wind, and in vintage Y2Impact fashion, defied everything the talking heads were saying and followed my own path; completely uninhibited by the skeptical opinions of critics and even many dear friends who said I was "too old," "too injured," trying to suffocate my spirit, some of them concerned for my health and others clearly enjoying my demise. Now? Crazed fangirls stalk my hotels and flights traveling to arenas worldwide, gleefully lining up to fellate me before murmuring petty insults under their breath about the Heart Break Gal when I deny them the chance. I didn't listen to the doubters, just like I admittedly haven't listened to any of my Fighting Spirit opposition nor any of my opponents prior, because their words are hollow. They're agenda-driven. Of course, that doesn't mean I think there's anything wrong with espousing a narrative or having an agenda; we've always got to look out for ourselves in this cutthroat business when no one else will, and if just one person believes our bullshit, maybe hordes will follow. While my adversaries would be never be that blunt, that's the sort of doe-eyed, worry-free optimism I'd expect from them, because everyone has an agenda. Neither they nor I are alone in this department, but they're not created equally -- and the people can easily distinguish their relative piece of trash computer only capable of running Windows 98 to my Macbook Air. But what separates Hexa-gun most? These men and women can be bought, convinced, threatened, coerced; I cannot. I'm quite certain if the roles were reversed and I offered someone like Aria Jaxon a position in Hexa-gun, she's both articulate and duplicitous enough to provide everybody with a reasonable explanation. If the shoe fits, you wear it. If it doesn't favor whatever product you're pushing, subject it to a smear campaign and hope the evidence of your quasi-findings will change everybody's mind and favor you instead. That's essentially what Team Cross is doing, and while their attempts have been largely unsuccessful, what else could I expect them to say? "You're right, Impact, I am the drizzling shits. I do live in a trailer park with my mom. I was breast-fed until the ripe age of seven. I do watch re-runs of Battlestar Galactica with the company of my cherished blowup doll. I'm a simple pauper begging for a repast compared to you. I envy you! I idolize you! Everything you're saying is irrefutably, incontrovertibly true"? No. How could Carson Ramsay, Cailin Dillon, Aria Jaxon, and so on and so forth rebound from an admission like that? It's their job to exhaust every oratory weapon they have in the arsenal, and I respect it, but I don't envy them because I can feel in my bones that a day from now, they'll be the forgettable losers lamenting regret and Hexa-gun will be the winners. But unlike them, my promise of victory isn't some inexplicable premonition. I believe with every fiber of my being that a united, full-force Hexa-gun can take on and defeat any task put before us, and I'm willing to stake my livelihood on it. They'll interpret this as overconfidence, and in turn give me an ace to play at a moment's notice, knowing I know something they don't: I'm not left-handed.

Every time I embark on a journey, I never come away empty-handed; I always accomplish my goals. That success lends itself to credibility, and I know even if the fans dislike me, they'll never hesitate to bet on me. After all, who wants to live with the shame of betting on the wrong racehorse? You expect me to win in the same way you expect Floyd Mayweather to win every boxing match he competes in, not because you think I'm an upstanding citizen of strong moral character, but because you know I'm the odds-on favorite and that betting against me is a surefire way to lose money. It's why the audience takes me seriously whenever I open my mouth no matter how seemingly outlandish or improbable my goals are, yet lesser men in similar circumstances are the victims of catcalls and laughs at best and utter disbelief at worst. Team Cross may have little more to lose than a harsh scolding from Ashten Cross, but this is undoubtedly a matchup that could make some of their members household names, and they realize it. So when I hear Cailin Dillon babble on endlessly like someone who is completely ignorant to the dynamics of life, blaspheming that Hexa-gun exists as a self-service to its six members rather than as a collective effort to restore extreme, I'm left speechless. And not the good "wow, some disgusting glutton ate 110 hotdogs in 10 minutes" speechlessness, but the "gunman shoots self in foot in home invasion" sheer stupidity variety. If I had a dime for every moron that echoed those sentiments despite our continued, unwavering unity in the face of all our oppressors -- well, it would amount to a small fraction of my wealth -- but I'd have a lot of dimes, though! There's simply no foundation for that mistaken belief other than our enemies wishing it were true. I can't imagine how envious some of you show-opening wrestlers are knowing a fraternity of super elites exists within EAW's very confines, and NONE of you are invited. It's like the exclusive club you dismiss as snobs, but you're invested in their every movement, wondering what they're doing, thinking, what kind of coffee they're drinking, or what sort of schemes they're plotting to uproot the rug from underneath you. But in reality we're working to everyone's benefit, trying to force positive reform and deprogram the brainwashed majority. But indulging in their hedonistic desires, nobody truly wants a remedy to fix whatever is ailing them -- they want to exacerbate the issue and stagger two steps backward while Hexa-gun strides two steps forward. This is exactly why we've tasked ourselves with fixing the issue everybody else is too irresponsible and lazy to address. Our enemies fall into this frenzied delusion telling us they'll "give Hexa-gun a dose of their own medicine," but that's the thing! We've already been vaccinated! It's the diseased that we're aiming to purify, and it's only human nature for the afflicted to deny they have a problem. Would a violent alcoholic admit they have an issue and go to AA if their families or a judge didn't demand it? Would a shut-in chronic masturbator ever go outside if someone didn't force them into an uncomfortable environment? On the surface, your smiling face is all that's visible, but dwelling underneath are victims stricken with Stockholm Syndrome because they continue, against ALL reason, to extol Zack Crash's brainchild. Now they've started sympathizing with their oppressors, making a bed with the corrupt, dictatorial authority figures who view them as disposable commodities.

What Hexa-gun will do on Voltage won't just be a confirmation that all the adversity we've unflinchingly put ourselves through was worth it -- but also a mercy killing of these mindless zombies. After the all the failures, heartache, suffering, and most importantly the doubt, I absolutely refuse to allow Fighting Spirit to descend into a celebration of our oppressors and let the inmates run the asylum. Right now, their voices are ringing through everyone's head at an obnoxious outside volume. At Fighting Spirit, the birds will stop chirping... Because I'm going to silence them.

[Unfazed and intent, Y2Impact walks out of his private film room like a man on a mission. The cameras fade]
Post March 5th 2016, 4:14 pm by Guest
.:FIGHTING SPIRIT:.

“I feel like I’m going to vomit.”

Is that the thought that comes across my mind almost every day. The sensation in my stomach is nothing but new. The pit of my stomach is burning as I attempt to function like a normal human being on a day to day basis. Why am I feeling this way? Where is my justice? I look around to the people around me – I see a range of emotions; happiness, anger, joy, excitement and even depression. Why can’t I have a range of emotions? Why is it that the only sort of “feeling” I feel is anger? This isn’t like me, this isn’t how I normally am. Has this changed me? Has Reasonable Doubt affected me that much that it changed how I’m mentally wired? I still can’t tell if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I’ll just roll with it. Just how I have for the past couple of years.

The screen fades from black to an image of Eris sitting in a café on her own. A swarm of people are around but not they’re not paying attention to her, they’re all off doing their own thing. A young, attractive cheerful server comes by.

Server: Hey! Welcome to Café Grumpy! One of New York’s finest café’s around! What can I get you started with, ma’am?

Eris looks at the menu but the words seem unrecognizable.

Nothing seems appealing. The people around me that are eating like wild wolves, feasting on the carcass of a deer makes me sick to my stomach. I want to tell the server to just fuck off, but I can’t pass on food right now. Although, even if I try to get something down – I just can’t. I keep thinking of that night. I keep thinking of the what-if’s. What would’ve happened if I won? Would my situation be different? Is my career beginning to go down the drain? Am I even fit being the Vixens Champion? Should a loser be granted the opportunity to be the face of this division? I don’t know, I really don’t know.

Eris: I’ll have some water.

The server smiles as she takes the menu off of Eris’ table and gleefully walks away. Eris pays her attention to a Ficus Tree that is placed on the corner of the entrance. The leaves seem weak as they dangle down. The once vibrant tree is dull, almost grey colored.

Did I just find the exact representation of me in an object form in this shitty café? Why am I resonating with a plant that will most likely be thrown out to the dumpster by one of the managers by tonight? I remember coming here not too long ago - a couple of months ago, actually. I walked in with HBG and we both admired the beautiful plant. As I walked around the corner, I let my fingertips gracefully run through one of the leaves. This was a month in of my Vixens Championship reign. I felt like that tree. Vibrant and full of life. I remember seeing new leaves sprouting from the base of the tree. I was one of those new sprouts. This was a new chapter of my life where I felt like I was in control. All of my life I’ve felt like a puppet, being controlled by another individual with much more power than myself. I finally felt like I could make my own decisions. I had power over any situation I was in and I loved it. And now, months have gone by. I can’t lie, I’ve been through a lot of great things this year. I’ve won against various opponents and I was honestly one of the top Vixens of this division. I used to say back then that I was a top Vixen, but obviously there was an underlying layer of doubt in my claims. This time, when I said that I was the top Vixen, I fucking meant it. When I went against Cailin, I meant every word I said. I meant when I said that I was better than her and I meant when I said I was going to do anything in my power to kick her scrawny ass. So what happened?! Why, why did that happen?! Why did I tap? Why? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?

Eris’ inner thoughts become verbal as she begins to say “Why?” repeatedly under her breath. The server who previously attended her comes by.

Server: Excuse, ma’am? Is everything alright? Is there something else that you would like to order to compliment your water?

What could possibly aide me in this troublesome time? Fighting Spirit is tomorrow night. I can’t sit here and lie and say that I’m fine, because I’m not. The only thing that is fueling me, the only thing that is giving me drive is knowing that tomorrow night I can get my personal redemption against Cailin and Team Cross all together. When I look at that group of individuals, I see everything that I hate. That group embodies my utter most pet peeves. I see them as people who want to restore “peace” in EAW. People who are afraid of change, who don’t want to go to the extra limit because they’re afraid of the consequences. I see a bunch of cowards who will easily put their guards up because they don’t want to feel vulnerable. They’re afraid of people attacking them where it hurts, so they put this mask for others to be intimidated by. I can see right through every single one of those parasites that dare to go against one of the greatest stables to ever come across EAW. Even part of my motivation comes from Hexa-Gun, the majority of my motivation is kicking Cailin’s ass. It seems as if this win over me has brought her ego onto new, horrible, terrible levels. All of a sudden she sees herself as the top champion of this division and that’s just not true. I refuse to let my career dwindle because of this petty fucking lost. I can’t believe I doubt myself in these times, in times where my A-game should be at its full force. I’ve beaten competitors that have been iconic in the Vixens division. Why am I letting this affect me so much? Why does this stupid loss have such a great influence on my personality as a whole? I can’t let this idiot take control over my life. I see myself beginning to revert back to my old personality, when push came to shove I’d have in my little cave until shit settled down. No, I won’t let that happen. I swear to God that I will stand tall during the shit storm. I was face my fears and I will own up to any mistakes. I am a champion. I am a worthy champion. I am one of the greatest Vixens champion’s to ever set foot in the EAW ring. I am legendary. I am HOF worthy. I AM ERIS LECAVA, DAMN IT.

Sweat begins to drip down Eris’ temple. The server takes notice and begins using the menu as a fan.

Server: I need to tell the manager to turn down the heater, jeez! It’s almost Spring, what’s he thinking?! Is there any way I can help you, ma’am?

But then those voices in my head begin to talk to me. They begin to break any sort of confidence I have. These voices tell me that I’m not good enough. These voices that are at the back of my fucking head every single god damn day begin to tell me how I’m bound to lose my Vixens championship soon. I try to tell the voices to fuck off, but it doesn’t work. I feel like I’m beginning to have a mental breakdown just thinking about all of this. No one can hear my thoughts, no one can read my mind but they’ll come to life once I’m in that ring. Aria Jaxon, Cailin Dillion, StarrStan, Carson Ramsay, Ryan Savage… They are the voices in my head. They’re the ones who I’m going to unleash all of this anger towards. All I have to say is that it sucks to be in their position right now. Tomorrow will be a day they will never forget, but it’ll be a day that I will never regret despite the outcome…

Eris: I feel like I’m going to vomit.

The screen fades to black. 
Drake Jaeger
Post March 5th 2016, 3:24 pm by Drake Jaeger
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 YAzihJThA2Zw6lX4aUVK5mdIKdeZfd-PwGU6Bg9f1s5UPgzVUVo7vdrkR47EZ2xYNpH7UdRF41v0iijsQ7MqmPIUUQiO8vqHUNH8X3mxKswMxN-KrdXMgbWP_a2VcuedrLNg2KmM

六 Drake Jaeger - dressed in his usual black boots, black kneepads, black trunks, black trenchcoat, black gloves, and black sunglasses - casually exits a terminal with a black rolling suitcase being dragged along with him. Drake stops at the entrance of the terminal as everyone following behind him have to go around him while he deeply inhales and then exhales. 六

Drake: Ah, New York. Concrete jungle where dreams are made of, they tell me. There’s nothing I can’t do, they say. Supposedly the streets will make me feel brand new. I guess the lights are supposed to inspire me. New York, huh? I gotta admit, they’ve marketed this place pretty damn well.

六 Drake continues walking, making his way into the middle of the airport as he looks around. 六

Drake: I’ve been here more times than I care to admit. I’ve seen more dreams shattered than made around here. I’ve seen plenty of shit people here can’t do. The streets are fucking disgustingly filthy and reek of piss. As for the lights? Well, they’re certainly Goddamn bright, now aren’t they? You can’t go anywhere in this Godforsaken place without seeing a building lit up like a fucking Christmas tree. That’s supposed to INSPIRE me? It inspires me to go on a killing spree, I guess.

六 Drake looks over at an airport security guard who looks suspicious of him. 六

Drake: Hey, fuck you. I’ve been very, very THOROUGHLY checked like three times on this trip alone. I can’t focus on planning Hexa-gun’s biggest victory to date with you people enthusiastically grabbing my balls.

六 Drake continues to make his way through the airport, trying to avoid physical contact with anyone that comes too close to him. 六

Drake: I feel like I need to take a shower just standing in this cesspool of a city for, what, five minutes? I’m gonna be fucking ecstatic to get out of here. And all it takes is kicking the asses of one, two, three, four, and five more morons that just don’t know when to quit. All Goddamn week, I’ve heard “Why won’t you just address your opponents DIRECTLY, Drake?”. Why the Hell should I? What have they earned? You think beating a bunch of chicks in a Tournament means a Goddamn thing to me? You think the Specialists Championship means a Goddamn thing to me? You think whatever the fuck Carson Ramsay has achieved means anything to me? If he’s accomplished anything more than hiding his terrible fucking hairline with his bangs, that is.

Drake (mocking whiny voice): Bu-But Drake! You have to treat your opponents with respect! They’ve all fought to get here too, you know!

Drake: You’d be Goddamn wrong. None of these people fought to get here. None of these people were warranted a shot at Hexa-gun. They volunteered like a bunch of ignorant soldiers fighting a war for somebody else. What do THEY have to gain from any of this shit, huh? Absolutely nothing. The people that had the balls to step into the ring before - at least it was all about nothing more than pride, but these people? These people are just lambs being led to the slaughter by HRDO and his lackeys. They weren’t promised gold, they weren’t promised bigger opportunities if they - by some divine intervention - walk out of Fighting Spirit 2 with a victory under their belts. They’ve all united to play a role. They’ve all collectively had HRDO’s hand shoved straight up their assses and they’re getting worked like the puppets they are!

I could go on for hours on end about everything wrong with the people that Ashten Cross cluttered together to make this match happen. If I wanted to - if I REALLY wanted to - I could tell you all about how pathetic it is that Aria Jaxon would waste her time here for, what, to redeem getting her ass knocked out cold at Road To Redemption? Or maybe she just couldn’t get enough of Drake Jaeger. Sorry, sweetheart, but you’re just not my type. I’ll give you some points for evidently being a masochist, but I just don’t feel like this relationship would ever work out. We’re just too Goddamn different, you and I. For instance, I’m ½ of the EAW Unified Tag Team Champions, and you’re not. Plus, I’m just not so sure I agree with the people you associate yourself with. I look at my phone and now I see you flirting with some Russian asshole, wondering if your last boyfriend taking your head off the moment you both proved to be failures as a Tag Team would have been enough for you to put on your big girl panties and be a strong, black, independent woman who don’t need no man. Guess not.

I strain myself to even say the name “Ryan Savage”. I really do. How the fuck a man would dare cross Hexa-gun’s path once - that’s enough of a crazy thing to do. But to do it TWICE? What mental illness could a man have to volunteer to take us on TWICE? Didn’t this jackass get eliminated in like five minutes last time he took us on? Didn’t we beat his ass so badly that he ended up stabbing his boyfriend in the back? I’m just trying to comprehend what could possess someone to come to us twice in one lifetime, looking for the biggest ass-kicking he’s ever tasted.

I’m still not even sure Cailin Dillon exists. I literally have no memory of this woman. I’ve been told she’s the Specialists Champion - a Championship which I was also not aware even existed until sometime this morning. I can’t account for how good she is in the ring, but I think I can take a stab in the dark at her IQ level if she’s taking part in this fucking massacre that’s coming her way. If this woman is actually exists, then come tomorrow, she can consider her existence revoked.

Oh, and who the fuck invited StarrStan to the party? I swear to God, I thought he was dead. Submission Specialist, Olympic Champion, blah, blah, blah, fucking blah. They say that cats go off somewhere alone when they’re close to death. I don’t know what rock StarrStan crawled out from underneath, but he should have stayed there. He should have never come back. If he has such a deathwish, he should have died back in whatever shitty city he resides in. Alone, old, and broken. Not in our ring. OUR ring.

六 Drake stops at the entrance to the airport. 六

Drake: And as for Carson… I’m gonna make him regret that win he got last week. I’m gonna make him regret every second of it. Regret every shot he took at me. Regret every fucking moment he’s ever spent opposing Drake Jaeger and Hexa-gun. That greaseball thinks he’s a star now? He thinks he’s famous now because he got the biggest win of his pathetic fucking career over me? Oh, you’ll be famous, Carson. I’m gonna make you famous tomorrow. I’m gonna make you the most famous homicide victim in New York City history, and THAT’S no easy feat, my friend. You think your fucking wild-eyed stare is gonna have me quaking in my boots? You think looking like a hobo is gonna scare me? You think acting nuts is gonna do anything to me?! CUT YOUR LOSSES! GO JOIN THE REST OF THE BUMS IN THEIR BOXES ON THE STREETS AND ALLEYWAYS, CARSON! YOU WANNA GET NUTS?! LET’S GET NUTS!

六 Drake hurriedly exits the airport, yelling “I HATE THIS FUCKING CITY!” as he makes his way outside while the camera fades to black. 六

EAW Promoz! - Page 31 YAzihJThA2Zw6lX4aUVK5mdIKdeZfd-PwGU6Bg9f1s5UPgzVUVo7vdrkR47EZ2xYNpH7UdRF41v0iijsQ7MqmPIUUQiO8vqHUNH8X3mxKswMxN-KrdXMgbWP_a2VcuedrLNg2KmM
Cailin Dillon
Post March 5th 2016, 2:58 pm by Cailin Dillon

Fighting Spirit #4

Cailin stares out the window of a moving car as they pass landmarks throughout New York City.

Cloud: Whatcha thinking about over there?

Cailin: I have so much on my mind. You have no idea.

Cloud: Well… tell me about it?

Cailin turns back and looks at Cloud Matsuda, smiles and crosses her arms to her chest.

Cailin: I was just thinking about Sunday. It’s going to be a humongous match and my team is going to shock everybody. Especially our opponents.

Cloud: Well heck yes you guys will win. With you and Aria on that team, Team Cross gold.

Cailin nods her head and smiles as she folds her hands into her laps and laughs softly.

Cailin: For the past couple months everything I’ve done has been about helping me. But now… I’m going to help EAW. We don’t need Hexa-gun. It’s time to put them in the past.

————————————————————————————

Throughout this week we’ve heard the same Hexa-gun spiel we’ve all been subject to for months. They have had a long, drawn out reign of terror all focused on them forcing their opinions and ideals upon the rest of us. They are the ultimate idealists, ruthlessly telling us how it’s going to be because that’s how they want it. And when they’re threatened, they pout and they whine. How dare someone challenge their position as the ultimate voice of power throughout EAW. But that power actually doesn’t exist. It’s something they’ve manufactured mentally, all based on success they highlight and failures they erase. They have turned away their detractors through ruthless, unmatched aggression. When they put their powers together they believe themselves to be unbeatable. But this is all part of a bigger illusion they created in an attempt to strike fear in their opponents. But they have failed, and they don’t even realize this. Of course they wouldn’t accept failure. Who would? But these mistakes continue to build up for Hexa-gun, and the choice not to acknowledge them is what put them right here at the end of their line. Whether they choose to believe it or not, they will fall at Fighting Spirit. The end is nigh for Hexa-gun. There clock is ticking at this very moment, and it’s nearing zero at a lightning-fast pace.

They would have everyone believe that Team Cross is spouting off their collective mouths and making crazy assumptions. Yet what we’ve said hasn’t been nearly as backwards as the things we’ve heard from you. You expect us to just shut up, get out of the way, lie down and take the beating of our lives. Who’s to honestly say you won’t be shocked by this match? Who is to honestly confirm that Team Cross doesn’t have what it takes to not only match you punch for punch, but to go beyond that and deliver the knock out blow that brings an end to everything you’re trying to do. For me, it doesn’t matter how many times you try to break down the intentions of Hexa-gun. The truth is that it couldn’t be more obvious. This isn’t about bringing extreme to EAW. For all the talk we hear from you guys accusing others of trying to use matches against you to raise our station, you use Hexa-gun for one purpose alone: for the self-service of the six of you. You hope to use this as a way to raise the appearance of power you have. You use this as a way to make you feel like you have an impact in the decisions that are made behind the scenes. And cherry on top it all us you claim your doing this for a noble reason. You decided long ago that you just weren’t having the EAW name change. You just couldn’t agree with elite because it signaled a move beyond focusing on what you accomplished as extremists. Your achievements will live on forever in EAW, but that doesn’t mean the rest of us must fall to our knees and kiss your feet. It doesn’t register you with the right to control the destiny of this company. This is when we fight back. This is us saying enough. This isn’t about any of us individually, this is about EAW. We’re taking down Hexa-gun not for ourselves, but for everybody in EAW who is annoyed by your tired bullshit. Your go-to moves have long been pointing out your living legend status or saying how much better you are then everyone else. We hear you tell us that we’re in over our heads. We hear that no one could possibly matchup to Hexa-gun because you’re all in sync. These are just superlatives that are either untrue, or won’t play a role in the final outcome of the match. Just once I’d love to hear you admit this won’t be easy. For an entire week Eris LeCava made a mockery of a match with me. I shut her up for a day, but now she’s back to committing the same sins she did before. And those mistakes are just smaller reflections of what Hexa-gun is as a whole. We won’t just back down, but we will keep coming at you until we are satisfied. We’ll keep fighting until we take you down. You better beat every last breath out of our collective lungs if you hope to survive this match. But the fact is, Hexa-gun won’t make it beyond this moment. This is an extinction level event for Hexa-gun. It’s time for you to stand on your own and find something new to fight for. The lies that you’ve been fighting behind aren’t fooling anyone anymore. This is like a debate mixed with a deathmatch. The whole world has grown tired of hearing your rehearsed spiel. We’re not going to take it anymore.

You see yourselves as royalty and us as peasants. We have no problem overthrowing the corrupt kingdom within the EAW nation. We will come loaded with all the power we need to end your reign and empty the castle. EAW doesn’t need a monarchy, and it doesn’t need a group of douchebag radicals who pretend to be fighting for something that doesn’t need defended. You are drunk with the power you’ve been able to hold, even if it gives you no real advantage over any competitor. You have been strong for some time, but time is now coming to an end. You might have toppled mere giants before, but you have not become gods and goddesses because of it. It will take pebbles to end your string of terror. You have become the high and mighty hogs who hold your accomplishments above everyone else, while downplaying anything any one else has ever achieved. If this has truly always been just about the six of you and you alone, as I suspect it has, then that’s how it will end. When times become desperate in this match, the six members of Hexa-gun will start fighting for their individual lives. When the only thing left to fight for is their own reputation, it will supercede the importance of the group. That is the real truth about Hexa-gun and their egos. When their castle is emptied, ransacked and razed to the ground, they will run their separate ways and pretend this failure never happened. But for the rest of EAW, it will always evidence of just how fragile that group really was. The rocks are about to shatter your glass house. This isn’t the death of extreme, because extreme will never die. This is the death of the few who tried to use extreme to leverage additional power. This is the death of Hexa-gun.

What you’ve said this week has meant very little. It varied from broken record to desperation. There were hints of fear and irrationality. The magnitude of this match hasn’t been missed by Team Cross, but it’s been often ignored by the other group. The fighting spirit of Team Cross won’t be able to be ignored on Sunday. We’re not going to back down and we’re not going to give up. You can give us everything you’ve got, but we refuse to make this easy for you. We know the challenge of this contest and we embraced it long ago. We’re coming in with a mission to end Hexa-gun once and for all and we aren’t leaving until we accomplish that goal. The time for words is coming to a close, and it’s drawing near the time for us to settle this in the ring. Not only did we make our points heard loud and clear throughout this week, but our actions will ring true when we show up to Fighting Spirit. I’ve heard that we don’t have the ability to match you in the ring or intellectually, but these are the claims of a group that’s about to see their usefulness come to an end. No one need Hexa-gun, and no one needs your self-obsessed charge with inflicting your agenda upon an entire company. Hexa-gun ends this Sunday, period.
Post March 5th 2016, 1:29 pm by Guest
Vixens Cup Promo #3

The scene opens up to a familiar outlook, painted cardboard aligned the walls of Sheridan Müller's hotel bedroom, some had painted black and white skyscrapers with an aqua blue background to designate a sky to the painting, whilst others had fake television screens, although, this particular time the television screens were presenting something else. Whilst the left television screen read out, in a bloody red colour '' Is Raven Lee Dead? '' the other read '' How quickly will Cloud and Haruna fall to German Efficiency? '' It had got to the point now, where Sheridan was somewhat worried about Raven's health, she had phoned up the head of the Vixens division, only to have recieved the elgant responce of 'Sheridan it's two in the morning shouldn't you be sleeping?' although it is worth noting, that management of the Vixens division had not seen Raven for some time. If Sheridan wasn't spending time painting her coardboard cut-outs, she herself would have phoned the police, what has happened to Raven Lee? Had she gone on another bender away from the Vixens division, who knows. Sympathy wasn't shown by our Munich born protagonist, however, for even if Raven was thriving and out and about, she would still fall to German Efficiency, would she not. The other television shot, one which was targeting Haruna and Cloud, is what she would be discussing today. For Raven Lee's passing meant Sheridan Müller would automatically advance in the Vixens Cup, to face whoever succeeded within the Cloud and Haruna match. An intricated, fancy looking Sheridan made her way onto the camera shot, with her hair in a French plait, the plait itself running onto her left shoulder and stopping at her chest, and an aesthetically pleasing face, with thin, dark brows, captivating, sea blue eyes and a curious, but keen smirk upon her face. Sheridan gave a sigh, she would pat together certain documents and other pieces of paper upon her lap, as she was sitting on a bed and didn't have a desk in front of herself that would have to go, it would appear the blonde would count herself in from five, before beginning her speech and addressing the Vixens of Elite Answers Wrestling. Of course, Sheridan couldn't start with a round of applause to get Saturdays with Sheridan going, she paused for three seconds or so, before picking up her phone, taking a minute or so to get onto YouTube, and playing a loud, continuous round of applause, she nodded her head, smiled, and proceeded. 

'' Yes, yes, come in. Hello hello and welcome to Saturday's with me, your host, Sheridan Müller. Please make yourself comfortable for today's episode is really jam packed with lots of fun and exciting segments, ja, yes. SO. Our first agenda that we simply must discuss is the assumed passing of Raven Lee. Raven used to be a decent fighter, a good wrestler and according to sources of Saturday's with Sheridan, she was a nice and spirited person also. It would seem that, as she grew closer and closer to her passing, she become a bad wrestler and a bad person. For if Raven Lee were a good person, she would have the common decency to reply to German Efficiency. It goes to show, does it not? For Raven has not answered my calls to her, my pleas for a reply. You paint me as the bad guy in this situation, you people watching this video. But I am a decent person. I cannot help I am a superior being to Raven Lee, I did not ask to be born in Germany, even though I am extremely happy, and I certainly didn't beg for anybody to bestow such wonderful looks and such a talent and knack for being the best wrestler in the world upon myself. But they did. I am the hottest, nicest, and by far most efficient individual in the Vixens division. Am I not? I do not resort to roll ups, I do not find myself using illegal objects; and when somebody calls me out I have the kindness within me, and the enthusiasm to respond to them. But Raven does not, not only is she a bad wrestler, that much has been erudited within my brain, but she is also a bitch. She is ignorant, she does not reply to the Tigress, the personification of German efficiency. So unfortunately I have to waste a segment of Saturday's with Sheridan addressing this cunt, instead of talking about the finer things in life. I have to call out Raven Lee again, I have to know is she even going to turn up to the Vixens Cup? Is she even alive? Who knows. I do not. I have spent valuable time, when I could have been training, or making the set of this video looking pristine and nice, I have wasted this time calling people, looking under pillows and rugs for Raven Lee. Why does Raven Lee hide from me. I can only assume that, either she is scared of being within the same ring as me or she has passed away. If the latter has occurred, I ask, I reach out for a family member of Raven's to please call us here at Saturday's with Sheridan, or at least have some respect or decorum for the company she works for, in this case EAW. If you have seen, or heard from Raven Lee, and know if she is breathing or six feet under, have some etiquette to call in, and tell us about it. I would like to know the state of my opponents health before I get into the ring with her, for I am a nice person. Instead of being efficient in taking Raven down, and not caring for the state of her body whilst I do so, I can show some sympathy, and let her lay down and stare up to the lights as I advance to the next round of the Vixens Cup. So I repeat, I cease again that, Raven Lee, Raven Lee, come out from your hiding spot and answer me. I grow bored of you, tired of you. Instead of being a fighter you further prove my point that the Vixens division is up to the brim of people like yourself, talentless, whining, dirty, cheating, hoodwinking bitches. You only care about the money of the business, or how many likes your pictures can get on social media instead of caring about putting on a good wrestling match for the audience who paid money to watch you. You don't care about training, you don't care about being efficient in the ring, and you are the reason that I have to once again go out of my way and try help other people. I was evidently brought into EAW to improve the standard of wrestling in the women's division, you only have to look as far as yourself, and the likes of Haruna, Azumi and Madison to see that at least a third of the women in this tournament cannot even wrestle. You know what really gets me though, what really pricks my side, is that you don't even have the courtesy to go your job right. You're a wrestle, you train, you do these video things, you have to be charismatic and you have to have the efficiency and stamina and athleticism to produce and churn out a match. You don't care about being a wrestler. You do not give a single fuck about being entertaining, all you care about is your depressed little self and your shitty life and as long as EAW put money into your bank account you couldn't give half a shit about anybody else about yourself, you ignorant, emotional, self centred cunt. I am not wasting another breath talking about you. Moving on. ''

'' So I look ahead, because whilst Raven's death has a lot of positives for the division, a somewhat negative means I don't have to fight anybody and instead wait, backstage, to see who is victorious out of Cloud and Haruna. I haven't really been paying their story any attention, I have not a clue why they are at one another's heads, I can only assume Haruna and Cailin were fucking and then Cloud swooped in and now Cloud and Cailin are dating and Haruna wants to date Cloud or something. I don't know. I'm a wrestler, not a dating expert. What I do know, however, is that there's tension there, there's personal you know, feelings. So what they're going to do, what Haruna and Cloud are going to do, is they are going to let that personal beef, that fighting tension, tear apart their match. They'll be kicking, punching, it will be a brawl, there won't be any sportsmanship, I can tell you that from experience, Cloud is a cheating, roll up using, happy go lucky bag of quotes who has put the wool over your eyes so you believe she is a capable athlete. No. Wrong. Bad, no no. Cloud is a cheating, hoodwinking, double crossing fraud of a wrestler, she isn't a wrestler, she is a swindler, she's like the mini version of Cailin, you like her because she's nice. When the reality is she is a bad wrestler, so makes you sympathize with her so you don't see that. None of this stuff matters, really. Cloud could be the president of the world, Cloud could have said twenty children from a burning building, would that make her a hero? Yes. Would it make her a better wrestler, as a matter of fact, would it make her better than me, Sheridan, fucking, Müller. Would it, ding ding ding mother fucker, it would not. Oh no, shock. Cloud is an idealist. She is a fantasizer, she believes that the world is made of chocolate buildings and candy canes. No. The reality is, from a realist view and a realist perspective, is that none of what she says to Haruna matters, or vice versa, the reality of it all is that, once you are between the wrestling ropes, all these videos mean very little. Cloud is going to spew these motivational words, these speeches about how she is determined and how she wants it more and this never give up attitude, she believes that positivity and enthusiasm can win you matches, she believes the world is guided by practical considerations, daydreaming has no place in the wrestling world. Daydreaming will definitely not have a place in Sheridan Müller's ring. I cannot say the same about Haruna, for Haruna just seems like she is jealous of Cloud, or whatever, I have no fucking clue really. Cloud and Haruna have a fucked up relationship, Cailin has pumped up Cloud to the brim with motivation and cotton candy and sweets and made her, formed her into Cailin 2.0, yes, Cloud is just the creation of Cailin. If you get a hose, and a sponge, and spray Cloud, you'll find Cailin underneath. I cannot say much more, on the little love triangle that is Haruna Sakazaki, Cloud Matsuda and Cailin Dillon, all I can say is that German Efficiency knows no bounds, and that German Efficiency doesn't take love into consideration, especially in a wrestling environment. ''

'' You know what, now that I think of it, whilst I was browsing the EAW Network, I did see something which, not to sound dirty, but it really nearly made me piss myself. I cast my eyes on Cameron Ella Ava, yes that's right I'm about to call her out, strap your seatbelt. Now, I am aware of Cameron Ella Ava, the past however many times she's won a championship, but the fact of the matter is, she called Aria Jaxon, who by the way Cameron, I agree she is a bit sad and I almost feel sympathy for her. But what made me think 'Wow, this Cameron is a cocky bitch' is that you state Aria Jaxon relies on her past victory at Empress Of Elite, but then when addressing Madison later in her little video, she goes on to brag to Madison about how she's a thirteen time or however many times it was, Vixen of the year, and how she won the Interwire title for a month and a half, and how apparently that is the best title reign of all time. What really got my stuck, and trust me I'm a smart individual, I'm German after all, is how Cameron can berate and throw her toys from the pram that Aria talks about her Empress Of Elite victory, but then when Cameron brags about all her victories to Madison, it's okay? Erm, no. That's called a bitch move, Cameron. That is called being controversial, and hypocritical. I didn't realise we had so many historians within EAW, because boy do you girls love bitching about what you did last year, or the year before, or even the year before that. Let me cut the line here, as a matter of fact, allow me to make this clear to each and every female in this Vixens Cup. Past achievements? Don't matter. Shoo, gone. The fact that the likes of Cameron Ella Ava, who is apparently the dinosaur of the locker room, the fact that she still thinks that what she achieved four years ago matters in the modern day is a joke. The past doesn't matter anymore, the past doesn't apply in the present or the future, it's an absolute joke that you rely on past title reigns to try and credit yourself or make yourself seem like a threat. How pathetic, so Cameron, let me bite your ear on this one, because you were a rookie four years ago, and as you held the Interwire title for a little over a month, it means that every Vixen in this tournament is incapable of beating you? You just assume we're all the same in wrestling ability and in spirit? Okay, just give me a second here, I'm just checking you off my list of possible Vixen Cup winners, because you're saying, you are attempting to prove that you're not a veteran and you're not about to sit down in a coffin and die, like Raven, I assume, has, but then to show the world that you're not old, you talk about your past. Allow me to personally tell you that you are past it. We are in a new year now, if you want to bring up your victories from eighteen eighty six then that's cool, you do that. But the minute you base your past self and try to apply it to the future, is where I officially call you a joke. All that matters if the future, I'm not sticking up for Aria Jaxon, and I sure as hell am not siding myself with Tarah Nova or Madison Kaline, but I am calling you out as a joke. I already know what you're going to say to me. '' Oh Sheridan, you poor rookie, I won this title twenty four years ago so I'll beat you in this tournament, I have earned the right to say this. '' Etc etc etc. Get the hell out of this Vixens Cup and back to the retirement home. I am not having this behaviour in my tournament, and when I do win this Cup, because trust me, German Efficiency never loses, one of my first tasks I will self enroll myself with will be to single handedly break you. All that matters is the future, Cameron, actually, to everyone, open your ears. Because all that matters if the future, and that future is German Efficiency. ''
Azumi Goto
Post March 5th 2016, 1:18 pm by Azumi Goto
Vixens Cup #3

This Cup will prove to world that EAW as the best women division around the world. This will probably put one of the younger vixens on the map or help a veteran keep their position as a main attraction of the division. EAW tried this before with Empress Of The Elite but it isn't going to be as successful as The Vixens Cup. Because this time around the competition will be better. Out of all the sixteen Vixens, all Sixteen have a chance to win. Out of the all sixteen Vixens, all have of them have they fight for. All have their reason of they want to win the Vixens Cup in front of what I hope is a sold out crowd.

Brody & Rey are fighting for the right have a match every week, Rey probably wants to get out of the shadow of her cousin Kendra’s shadow. Sheridan is fighting to prove that “German Efficiency” can't be matched when it come to having a second wind. Cloud is still probably fighting for revenge while Haruna is fighting for what guessing…..is her honor. Cameron is probably in this tournament for her legacy, while Aria is fighting her status as Empress Of The Elite that she has earned. Erica is fighting for her change of heart, Veena in this tournament to probably….that she's not just DEDEDE’s niece. While Maddison and Tarah just want to make that one leaves in a body bag.

But why am I fighting? The world is trying to know what is Azumi Goto fighting for. The answer is pretty simple, I'm fighting for my worthiness in this division. When I showed up here I was arrogant, I proclaimed that I was the Queen of EAW. I had learn a lesson in humility to be who I am right now, to be in front of tens of thousands of people to showcase my ability in the ring. I want to win the Vixens Cup to face off against the likes of Madison Kaline, Eris LeCava, Cailin Dillon, and Tarah Nova. I want to part to be part of the Main Event picture in this division. But there's a locked door in front of me keeping me away from the my dream and this Vixens Cup Trophy happens to my key to that dream. So when the 11th & 12th of March comes around, I “The Queen of Submission” Azumi Goto will fire of the first shot of the War for the Vixens Cup.
ThePizzaBoy
Post March 5th 2016, 10:19 am by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens in a darkened gymnasium to the sound of bone hitting leather.  Panning around the archaic brick and martyr workout area, the camera finally lands on the silhouette of a tiny figure making a heavy bag almost twice his size jump and move at the command of his punch.

"I'm no athlete.  I'm no prize fighter with nothing in my agenda but the quest for money and fame.  I do what I do to glorify a higher power and find purpose to guide me into the light.  Ten pounds of gold feels pretty hefty around the waist.  It helps gravity try to pull you flat on your face.  It humbles more than it glorifies.  EAW National gold is great, and I accept my quest from on high to let it's gravitational pull guide me down the straight and narrow, but I became a tag team wrestler for a handful of reasons, and none of them were to drag my teacher, my partner, my moral compass HBB into obscurity."

The camera zooms in on the shadow cloaked figure of Pizza Boy as he plows away at his ceiling hung,leather bound, opponent.  Beside it, he looks insignificant.  Almost like a cartoonish representation of an underdog, like Little Mac from Punchout, going against a foe that appears capable of swallowing him whole, despite it being a benign heavy bag.

"I haven't suffered and sacrificed just to falter under the weight of my responsibilities.  My gold is my responsibility, HBB is my responsibility, and salvation is my reward for tending to them and bringing them honor.  MX-13, you outclass us in every regard.  You're more experienced as a tandem, you have that brilliant mixture of speed and technique paired with power and precision. Troy Ace alone almost weighs the combined mass of Stand and Deliver, and Marcus  Creed definitely has me at a severe disadvantage when it comes to experience and craftiness.  Does that mean I'm going to lose? No.  Does it mean I'm going to run and hide from this new inhumane opposition? No.  I may lack the ego, I may lack the cohesion with my tag partner, and I may even lack the talent or experience of the both of you, but that doesn't mean I don't possess something that a well oiled machine lacks.  I have heart.

The camera cuts in close on PB as he heaves and ho's as he swings away at the heavy bag, before cutting back to his less imposing silhouette.

"I have endurance"

The camera's timer becomes visible as the film slows down and the numbers tick from 6:05:99 to 6:06:00 like an odometer turning over.  Suddenly time catches back up with itself and we're left with the still meager looking small fry pounding the bag.

"I have purpose.  That's something a machine doesn't have until something turns it on, but because of HBB's humanity, I wake up every morning with new purpose.  The EAW National title is my purpose, becoming better for my partner is my purpose, glorifying something bigger than all of us has become my purpose.  No kick to the head, toss from a cell, or weapon to my anatomy is going to stop me from carrying out my message and showing the world that I may not cut an imposing figure, but I am bigger than every single breathing member of this EAW roster where it counts.

PB's swinging stride picks up as he starts throwing in a flurry of strikes to the heavy bag, mixing in kicks and headbutts with his onslaught before finally sending it swinging so far back it nearly hits the ceiling.  He drops his hands and takes a deep breath, spitting out his mouth guard as he cuts his eyes at the camera with a wily and feral intensity.

"and that I'll keep swinging until there's nothing left in front of me to punch through."

Just as PB begins to puff up, the bag comes sailing back at him and the camera cuts to black on his deer in headlights gaze as the bag quickly approaches.  The camera pulls back to reveal the set of Morning Pizza, with Tony sitting on one side of the monitor scratching his chin in contemplation as the Pizza Boy looks off camera, trying to avoid eye contact with his trainer.

TR: Hmmm...Probably shoulda cut before the bag came back at you like a wrecking ball.

PB: ....yuuup....

TR:  Good clip, though.  Can't wait to see you team up with that other guy I don't like mentioning to take these guys on.

PB: Can we just cut to-

TR: Let's just hope they don't bring any punching bags to the fight. Then you're really screwed.

PB: Show's over.  Cut off the cameras.

TR: Or what? You gonna maul the camera guy again?

Crew laughter comes from behind the camera as PB rises out of his seat and tries to intimidate everyone.

PB: IT WAS A REALLY HEAVY BAG!

The crew cackles louder as someone in the booth cues the disappointed trombone Wah Wah Wah.  Tony falls back in his seat guffawing as PB kicks his seat over and walks off set in a huff just as the graphic for the show pops up and musak version That's Amore starts playing.

Show Announcer: This has been Morning Pizza with Tony and Pizza Boy.

PB: YOU BETTER LOCK THAT STUDIO DOOR!
Beretta
Post March 5th 2016, 8:58 am by Beretta
Becoming A Legend
Fighting Spirit RP#3

---------------------------

The moment of truth is upon us. We’ve all done the trash talking and now we must put our money where our mouth’s are. I certainly feel like Eminem, right now. Staring at myself in the mirror as some dope ass beat is playing over my thoughts. We’ve all got one chance, one opportunity. Apparently some of you believe that when you walk out of New York, you’ll be a champion. No, you’ll be one step closer to being a champion, if you were to win. However, I plan on playing spoiler boy aka Cloud Matsuda and I want to let you know I’ll be walking out of New York, victorious. 

Now I won’t be walking out as the champion but I’ll be walking out with the known fact that I’ll be getting a championship match. And no, I’m not drunk. Nor have I ever been drunk during a promo. I may drop some profanity but I’m much more professional than that. 

Ever since I signed on the dotted line with EAW, I told them to not treat me like some new guy. Apparently, it’s protocol for them to treat a guy of my caliber, that way. The best thing about it, is that I get to prove that their protocol has been a waste of time. At Fighting Spirit, i get to beat all of you. I get to prove that I’m better than six different wrestlers. Guys that have been at the top in EAW and guys that have never seen the light of day. From the showering boos of New Yorkers and the satisfaction to finally set myself apart from the rest, is what I truly look forward to as a result from my victory. 

You can all call me a drunk, an all-talk jokester with extreme profanity, who wears a fedora and has an Italian heritage running through his veins. That’s all good. I accept that. You all need to realize, that’s who I am. I’m not a gimmick. I don’t need to hide behind a front or call myself the forefront of a division that can’t even get lifted off the ground because too many new guys like yourselves don’t know how to do their jobs. 

This isn’t designed for just one person. This is designed for all of you. Piece by piece, you’re all in here. This Sunday, I fight all of you. Piece by piece, I destroy, all of you. Soon, you’ll understand what a winner looks like. I’ve sat back long enough, fighting the same guy over and over, again. I’ve dealt with all the newbies. I’ve followed management’s game and now it’s time to move on to the next level. Away from all of you as you play checkers with each other, I will move onto the likes of our companies supposed Gawd’s and play chess. 

I’ve known that I’ve been the best since I walked in the door and I will treat this gauntlet, no different. I’m no different than the man I was when I walked in the door. It’s time for you to all realize that the change you all are trying to create isn’t working. None of it’s working because I’m a force much greater than anything, any of you, ever will become. Consider yourselves hunters, the greatest of all time and a pawn to a king. It doesn’t matter what or who you are because no matter what, this bullet can and will end you. I will end any time you have and any time you thought you had. I don’t care where you’ve come from, the only thing that matters is where you’re going. That’s to the bottom of the ladder. The ladder that I continue to climb. A climb that leads me to the top of greatness. The greatness that I know I am, a legend that I know I’ll become. 
The Consigliere
Post March 5th 2016, 7:37 am by The Consigliere
Oh! Here we fucking go! Walk out from behind the curtains and announce that you're taking part in this Tag Team Warfare, and already, you're coming in with guns a blazing, acting like you're such a force to be reckoned with for the sole fact that you exist. HAVEN'T WE HAD ENOUGH OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU?

Seriously, how pathetic can you get, Aria? When you first spoke of Hexa-gun, I sat you down and gave you a polite thorough explanation on why you can just go fuck yourself for butting your head where it doesn't belong. And instead of giving me an actual retort that would make me shiver in fear and make me wish I wasn't in this match, you just fucking bring up how you one-upped me in a match that nobody even fucking remembers, described as one of the biggest upsets at the time, once upon a time at Battleground, yet you speak of so glowingly, acting like it was a career-defining moment for you because you rolled me up while The Mercenaries were too busy beating the life out of your equally moronic beau! It's a moment I've moved on from. It's a moment that, while I was bummed for a few hours, I really don't regret! Yet you sit here and act like you singlehandedly overpowered us having won for once, having the management notice that you actually exist enough to become part of the tag tournament and it just makes me wonder -- is that really the only thing that helps you sleep at night, Aria?  Is that the only fact that prevents you from killing yourself and ending your miserable, unfulfilled life as you lay in a coffin afterwards at your own funeral wearing the worthless plastic tiara, the only reason why everyone is prevented from saying "Aria Jaxon who?" Honestly, why do you even try? Why do you get carried away and find such immense happiness in being ALLOWED to compete in a match that doesn't in any way concern you while you just pretend that you have any motive, any reason, any explanation on why you hate the idea of Hexa-gun ruling over Voltage? Why do you take so much pride in being an "extra person" whose behavior is questionable but is welcomed anyway because they need a fifth fucking member? If you don't want Hexa-gun to interpret your idiocy and ignorance concerning giving up and accepting defeat, then stop giving us a reason to because while you think any opinion of yours is worth noting and talking about within our circle, I simply shrug it off for I only see you as an insecure, disposable, unoriginal waste of space who is compensating for the fact that she isn't important enough to be seen as anything more. You want to discuss our motives or any plans we might have? Well I say you're not important enough for us to divulge that information because I know for certain that you'll just spew the same generic verbal retort you pull from out of your ass! I know damn well that whatever I say, or how much I explain, you're just going to go to Ashten's office, knock on his door, ask for a history lesson, and beg him to interpret what I just said cause that damaged brain of yours couldn't comprehend it! And as always he is going to feed you bullshit about how we're evil, or how we're bullies, or how everyone should work their hardest to get rid of us, and you'll come at me saying exactly what he told you because no matter how much time you spend in your dirty fucking swamp digging in the mud to look for any actual reason to oppose us, you still won't be able to give us anything besides what others have repeatedly said because you just can't admit to yourself that we never really did you any harm. But go on, Aria! Humor me! Give me something worthwhile! Tell me how you don't want to resort to violence or extreme measures, because you want all Elitists to  get along like you're a fairy fucking princess who didn't just assure that Brett Kennedy got beaten down courtesy of my partner Y2Impact, a humble little angel who didn't just demand a match against Cameron a week ago after coming out of a match with Chuck Scene! Tell me how evil we are for trying to elevate the standard for greatness, for trying to make everyone truly fight their absolute hardest, trampling over their opposition, and securing their place at the top of the foodchain by collecting body bags and forcing those who are not mentally and physically prepared for battle, those who are weak-willed and those who couldn't last a minute in an extreme environment to pack their bags and walk out before they end up at the hospital bed! This is what Extreme Answers Wrestling looked like, and we are bringing that back starting with Voltage. This will be an everyday sight, whether or not you agree. This will be the future of this company, no matter your opinion. So squeeze yourself in other affairs where you're not needed but were told to throw your hat in, Aria, because it's already a given fact that it's the only thing you have use for anyway -- DOING WHAT YOU'RE TOLD! Just remember, when you recklessly jump in the pool and realize too late how you've miscalculated the depth, you will either gasp for air as you drown in your own mediocrity and foolishness, or become a bloody and battered mess when you splat on the shallow ground dying with regret from your own stupidity. This will not end well for you, Aria. That I don't assume. That I promise.

Let the Gods strike us with lightning, let the world crumble before us, let the saviors, the dreamers, the beasts and the warriors push us to our limits until we can take no more, it won't matter... Because by the end of it all... Hexa-gun. Wins.

Hexa-gun reigns.
『zakkii』
Post March 5th 2016, 7:29 am by 『zakkii』
EAW Promoz! - Page 31 O0240032012613125198

Haruna is seen in front of her camera, ready to tell everything on her mind.

Haruna Sakazaki: I make this video message for my beloved Cailin Dillon. Even I know, you are already belongs to somebody else. I am so grateful that you were coming to my life, teaching me of how I keep my smile intact. Teach me how to sincerely love somebody and teach me how to get out of this dark times. Because of you, I turn myself become a better woman. Because of you, I started to learn to move on from my bitter defeat and just keep focusing on the road ahead. I am strong, I have a courage to do something that I think is the best for myself. I am now ready to go back on track and that's all because of everything you give to me. You might be forget about it, but I always remember the thing what I said to you. I want to make you happy, I want to see you fighting with all those confidence without being afraid that everyone would hate you. Now, I am so glad that you are running in the right course. Seeing you being in the place you really deserved motivates me so much to do the same thing. If you have your huge confidence, I also have a fiery fighting spirits. The fighting spirits who haven't been ignited for a long long time during my hard time and now it lit again, thanks to you. Now I'm headed towards the Vixens Cup all packed up and prepared!

Haruna Sakazaki: And now, I'm coming for my first obstacle, someone who finally get your love. Yes, Cloud Matsuda. Before that, first of all, I don't want you to look at this rivalry as a fight with you as a prize. No, Cailin... This fight is not for you. I want you to stay out of this rivalry because you should never involved in this. But, one must support her lover, right? I'm not forcing you to stay away from your lover's side too. It's your right, what's my right to prevent you to do so. I am your nobody, after all. But still, I am not going to give any sympathy to everyone in front of me right now. The prize is not you, the prize is that Vixens Cup. I fight her because she halted me to collect my momentum until this point. This is something I have to do, I'm giving my momentum to everybody for too much. I'm giving a lot of chances to them without thinking about my momentum until somebody opened my eyes, telling me that I must do something and don't just stand here and do nothing. If she thinks that I stole her moment, that is what I felt for long time. I lost my chances so many times because I'm letting it all out. But this time will be a different story... I will not let those chances flying anymore. I will take something that it's rightfully mine and nobody can stand in my way. Nothing in this world who can stop me from take this opportunity anymore. Vixens Cup tournament is ahead, even I had a bumpy ride on the way here, I'm ready for it.  

Haruna Sakazaki: 16 Vixens, sixteen vixens will compete in this tournament but only one can have that trophy. Feels nostalgic, huh, Cailin? It reminded me of how we struggle in that Empress of Elite tournament, wasn't it? We fought in that ring for something impossible for us to get. This time, I won't let the prize fly away anymore. Every vixens in this tournament has their own reason of why they deserve to claim the prize. We have Rey and Brody, two rising stars who begin to grab people's attention, Azumi who believes that she could claim the giant like Silence with her tremendous submission moves, Sheridan trying to conquer the tournament with her so-called "German Efficiency", the thing that you ever experienced after she almost make you feel a bitter defeat, Cameron who thinks that her pride has been stolen by Aria Jaxon after her humiliating loss in Ireland, we have Tarah and Maddie who promises to kill each other, and whatever reason the other four has. As for me, I have my own reason. The reason is..... to pay you a favor. You can forget every words you said to motivate me, but I always remember what it is, I also notice every negative words you're saying to me. But among every words, one thing that you will never say to me.... you never say that I am a loser, just like every vixens keeps telling me. I want to keep doing that.... I am not a loser, and I don't want you to call me a loser for the first time! I will prove it to you that I am not a loser by winning this tournament and I'm not even afraid to face your lover in the first round. For me, Cloud is not someone who just stole my lover, She's just one enemy that I need to take down, just like the other vixens competing in this tournament. I don't care who they are, as long as they're stand in my way, I have no fear facing them.

Haruna Sakazaki: Cailin, from what I heard from her family, she needs an attention. She needs everyone to notice her because of her dark past. She needs you, you love her and she loves you. Unlike me, I've done enough to be a brat who always get what I want by pointing everything. Now, I'm no longer a teenager. I'm an adult and I want to be an individual responsible lady who tries to depend less on people. I've learned a lot from you but I don't want to depend on you for long. I can walk with my own two feet to reach the top and that is the reason why I want to keep fighting you again and again. This time, I can do it myself without relying to everyone around me, I don't care if everyone in that locker room hate me and want me to keep falling. I can make that a motivation to shut their mouth and prove them wrong and in fact, Cloud is not the same with me.... She's nobody without everyone around her, She can't walk by herself unless you help it, she needs your attention very much. Yes, you need to help her build a confidence. She can't walk alone unless you are there for her. And you might be wonder why I want you to stay with her and support her.... Because, I don't want to be like her who tried to sabotage my closest people to put me down and weakened me, hit me where it hurts. No, Cai! I'm not that kind of fighter..... I will be so much disappointed if she fights me after I weakened her by pushing you apart from her. I want her to fight me with everything she has got because I'm not scared of anything, even Cloud's strongest state. It will be so much pleasing to defeat her in her strongest state rather than playing with her mind and causing her to half-heartedly fight me. I may not look tough, but I'm not coward enough to do tricks to my opponent before we meet up in the ring. I am fearless and I am ready to take her on and crush her hope to be a Vixens Cup winner. It's so much fun and pleasing to crush the morale while they are highly confident, right?

Haruna Sakazaki: Yes, she's on top of her cloud right now. She thinks that her moveset arsenal is more than enough to keep me down. She thinks that she can easily take me to the so-called "Cloud City" and put me in the trap zone. Those things are nothing without you backing it up. One thing that you should know that I am more than ready to face this tournament, not only ready to face your sweet bae on the first round, but ready to fight for the next round. After all, they are all the same. Despite the loss I often get and the dark path I've been in in a couple of months, I am the most persistent vixen that EAW ever signed. Some people think that I'm done after suffering loss at Pain for Pride but quitting is not on my dictionary. Even in the dark times, I am still hard to beat. Look at my last match, even the Vixen Killer, Tarah Nova desperately tried to win against me via count out, hey, Cai.... you even remember you have to talk in front of your camera nonstop during our title match to drop my morale and beat me, right? Now, I already know every move your sweet bae gonna give to me. And I also prepare something to surprise her. Yes, she needs your support so badly more than I do, Cai! So you need to give every kind of support to her, physical, mental, biological.... whatever you like.

Haruna Sakazaki: And then, one last thing. After this is over, after I finished dealing with your girlfriend and end this miserable chapter, I'm going to start over the new chapter. A chapter as somebody that we promised to be, but you betrayed it yourself. I'm going to open my new chapter as a lone wanderer who never depend on anybody. But I'm still eager to face you sometimes when we are crossing paths because I'm a professional if it goes to the arena. If I fight you again, I will do my best in that match. But no, I don't hate you because you are already belong to somebody else. I don't want to hate you. Even you already erase our memory into nonexistence, I'm not cruel enough to do the same thing. You still have a special place in my heart but I'm afraid that I'm already giving up with this love.... It's just wasting my time. I'm chasing something bigger and it's not your love.... I'm chasing for supremacy, I'm chasing superiority, I'm chasing one big shiny Vixens Title gold and one way to do it is by winning this trophy. Final words, Congratulations to you for finding your love and walking in your own designed way. And now, allow me to give a gift sincerely from the bottom of my heart to somebody who already have the most beautiful woman in the world. I'll make sure the biggest accomplishment in her career is only winning your heart, that's about it. Farewell, Cailin! It's good knowing you.

Haruna smiles, ending the video message with a slight tears flowing. She turns off the camera, signaling the end of the scene.
showster26
Post March 5th 2016, 3:14 am by showster26
Battleground Promo #3

EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Photo-of-Jerry-Lawler-Being-Stretched-at-Raw-500x250

The scene opens inside the Arizona Veteran's Memorial Colosseum just moment after Mark Michaels' assault on Donny Diamond, and Joshua Kroner.

Michaels: "  I’ve given… and given… and given to this company for a long time now. I have been pushing through as many obstacles as I could, doing whatever I could to win and inch my way closer to the championship picture, but I intend to change the idea in people’s head about Mark Michaels. Change it from thinking that I cannot win the big one, into people being struck with shock and awe at the “upset” that I will pull when actually claim with my own two hands a championship of my own! I’m about to stand up and take what belongs to me! Whether it’s the New Breed Championship, the National Elite Championship, or even the World Heavyweight Championship, I will claim it! No man, woman, or child will prevent me from gaining my rightful possession of championship gold! Mark my words, Dynasty! I will be champion and I will do it in spite of every single person that has ever paid a dime to this industry and to those who run it!"

Michaels tosses the microphone, and exits the ring, pausing at the top of the ramp to  mouth a few last insults to the jeering crowd.  Michaels steps thru the curtain to find his agent, Johnny J, waiting for him at the gorilla position.

Johnny: "What the hell was that Mark?  Why did you just go out there and level two guys who you had no beef with?"

Michaels: "Why?  How about to show the whole world, including those morons in charge of this show, that I'm leagues better then the bargain basement, sons of bitches that the higher up of Dynasty have been choosing  to stick me with for the past eight months!  You know, the ones that Conning, Monroe, and all the rest favor instead of me!"

Johnny: "But Mark, you could have seriously injured those guys."

Michaels: "You think I really give a fuck?  I told everyone that I'm sick and goddamn tired of the Donny Diamonds, Joshua Kroners, Daniel Marshalls, Rex McAlistars, and Terry Chambers of this world, stealing my spotlight, and my opportunities.  And I don't care how many of them I have to leave laid out, I'm going to run over each and every last bastard who's either too unlucky, or too dumb to be placed in my way, till I get what I'm owed.  And tonight was just the beginning. I'm going to roll right into Battleground this Monday night, and make examples out of those three goofs who think that they're gonna stand better than  a snowflake's chance in hell against me.    

Oh yeah, see even though Rex McAlistar might be critiquing the opponents I've smacked around. I have to ask just who, if anybody, he's beaten? Rex, whether or not you  think I'm as good as I say I am, and trust me I am, I can guarantee that I'm leagues better that you are jackass.  So before you try and waste another thirty seconds of my life with one of your lame, wannabe hipster  insults, just remember that every word that passes thru your lips, is just more motivation for me to plant your fucking skull into the mat with a Picture Perfect.  

And then there's Daniel Marshall, whining like a little bitch for more of my attention.  I wonder if it ever occurred to that peon, that I didn't respond to anything he had to say, because a brainless, worthless, hopeless, good for nothing, piece of dog feces like him, isn't worth wasting my time to listen to.   And what makes it all really sad, is his little Mark Michaels lite act.  The press conferences, the personal interviewers, claiming to be the greatest wrestler in the whole world.  Who the fuck do you think you're fooling?  Everyone can see right thru your Michaels Envy suffering, copycat ass. Hell, you're wannabe me act, is a bigger rip off than Mister Pibb.  So come this Monday night, I'm going to show you, and all the rest of the haters out there watching me, that there's no substitute for Perfection.

And after I'm done beating the shit out of those two, I'm going to turn all my attention to mister movie star, Terry Chambers.  The guy who like an idiot says he couldn't care about the prize money that goes to the winner.  Which is a shame, because you would think he'd be a little more appreciative of this opportunity, considering who his mother had to turn tricks for nickels, just to feed his ungrateful ass.  I mean did staring in 'Transvestites gone wild' really pay that much?  Maybe you got a bigger check for the sequel?   Or maybe you're just putting up a front, so that you can keep deluding yourself  into thinking that you didn't flop as an actor, the same way you pretend that you're not complete shit as a wrestler.  Well then consider this fatal four way match as wake up call from reality.  Because just like every other over confidant asshole that;s come my way the past few weeks, I'm going to beat your overgrown, muscle head, ass..."

Michaels snaps his fingers.

Michaels: "Just like that.  And what's more, I'll only need one take to do it!  Because when it's twenty thousand dollars on the line, and more importantly, a chance at a future title shot, then you know I'm going to tear thru all three of you chumps, like gangbusters!  This Monday night, you boys are gonna get your asses handed to you by the greatest professional athlete to ever lace up a pair of boots.  The Twitter Trendsetter, The Instagram Icon, The Hash Tag Hero to millions of people from every corner of the globe.  The man who has an army of followers who have made him the undisputed Social Media Champion, the Destiny of Dynasty, the bastion of Battleground, the Brighest burning star that EAW will ever know.  And the man who come Tuesday morning will be one step closer to a rightfully deserved championship match, Terry, Rex, Danny, and everyone who sit on the board of directors can can Picture THAT!"

WITH THAT THE VIDEO FADES TO BLACK.
El Landerson
Post March 5th 2016, 1:16 am by El Landerson
[Camera Scene Follows El landerson to his DCW Dressing Room while Doug Douglas stops him]

Doug: Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome El landerson.

Landerson: thanks for having me Doug.

Douglas: last month on Showdown you was out there to support Maxwell Dachs in then now you will face the Eaw Answers World Champion Mr DEDEDE on Battleground this Monday So any thoughts Landerson ?

Landerson: Well you see Doug the reason that I was out there with my Team DCW is because I rather be out there with Maxwell in Piff instead of someone else but that's okay though cause in two days on Battleground I would be facing the Answers World Champion in the Owner of Eaw Mr DEDEDE in our match on battleground this week because after I beat Mr DEDEDE then you'll be seeing me become your next Eaw Answer World Champion at Reckless Wiring PPV whenever I defeat Mr DEDEDE on Battleground this Monday.

Doug: Landerson can you even defeat Mr DEDEDE this week.

Landerson: if it depends on hows the match gonna be cause once I beat him this Monday then I'll be getting an Opportunity for Mr DEDEDE Answers World Champion at Reckless Wiring PPV right after my match with Mr DEDEDE on Battleground in two days until I get a World Championship on Reckless Wiring PPV when I defeat Mr DEDEDE this week on Battleground.

Landerson: Cause we're Team DCW.

(EL Landerson leaves when Doug Douglas Continues talking)

Doug: there you have it folks cause in two days on Battleground El Landerson will be in action when he Challenges the Answers World Champion Mr DEDEDE this Monday on Battleground.

Douglas: So we hope that Landerson can win his match against Mr DEDEDE this week until Reckless Wiring PPV this month of March twenty sixth on FPV after he beats his Opponent this Monday on battleground.

[Camera Scene fades when Landerson exit out of his Locker Room before his match even begins this week]
Carlos Rosso
Post March 4th 2016, 11:59 pm by Carlos Rosso
(Carlos stands in front of a mahogany table with a sledgehammer and his newly “Won” CWF-NWA World Heavyweight Championship Belt. He lays the belt down before beginning to speak in a calm, collected voice.)

Twenty-four hours ago the National Wrestling Association informed me that they refused to recognize my victory in Puerto Rico unless I agree to face a mandatory challenger of their choosing. EAW also informed me that while they will concede “limited recognition”, whatever that means, to my CWF title, all mentions of the NWA must cease and desist. Well….

(Raising the hammer, he begins to smash at the championship belt, sending bits and pieces of the golden plates flying all over the place before he stops. Inspecting the belt, a bit and satisfied with the result of his destructive acts, he tosses the remaining leather strap aside.)

Oh, well. I guess the official title of CWF World Heavyweight Champion will have to do until I unify it with the EAW Championship. It appears that at least for now that is on hold. For now, at least my tag team exhibitions with Lioncross can come to an end and I can focus on the actual reason that I specifically demanded now to move to Showdown: Singles Competition. While many people do seem to recognize that I am formidable in any kind of wrestling match, be it individually or as part of a unit, there seem to be many who forget these things. I was hoping for more exalted, renowned competition but the schedule says that Jason Cage is my opponent so I will deal with that fact.

Jason, you seemed so hopeful and optimistic the last time we met! You and your partner…. where is your partner by the way? We had heard so much about how this great team was going to dominate the tag team division but it suddenly vanished- But enough about my partnership with Lioncross, eh? The point that I make to you is that you are not going to have a partner to run to on showdown. There will be no one to save you from the beating that is handed out in less than 24 hours. Don’t make a mistake and assume that I am underestimating you or am under the belief that you are inferior to me and have not shot at victory. I saw a little bit of what you can do in our tag match and was actually impressed by what you did in your attempt to fight your way into title contention at Reasonable Doubt.

However, the children’s games are finished now. You will meet someone who has been a lynchpin of professional wrestling for nearly a decade now. Someone who has won countless titles, conquered endless amounts of foes left and right. Someone who has rewritten the history of professional wrestling. Someone who for some reason EAW says that I have to prove myself in this meaningless match against you. While I will respect your courage and al l that, I can assure you it will all be for naught. There is an imposter on what was once Lannister’s Golden Throne at the top of the Showdown mountain and I intend to knock him off that perch in short order.  If I’m fed worthless guppies like yourself, so be it.
And as for my former tag partner, Lioncross…. how is your face? I understand that you may be in some shock, but are you really naïve enough to think that our “bond” as former, in your case anyway, CWF World Champions was enough to really consider you my equal and partner? I would be truly disappointed if you did so. Honestly though, your very presence is disturbing to me. There are not many who lurk inside of EAW who knew what the price of competing in the Classic Wrestling Federation entailed. Many great champions of EAW came there and fled for their very existence once they came face to face with brave warriors such as myself. You, my friend, are what I will call an inferior carrier of that tradition. It was giftwrapped for you, ARRANGED for you, and presented to you on a silver platter by your mentor and your friends. You know of whom I speak so I won’t bother naming names. I had to scratch and claw for everything. Nothing was arranged for me. Everything that I achieved I claimed with my fists and feet. Every title gained I paid a hefty price for.  That legacy is mine alone. My goal as the owner of Carlos Rosso Enterprises, Incorporated is to utterly annihilate all traces of that place from EAW…. except for myself.

If you doubt that I am capable of such, let’s take a running inventory of people who have been Carlos Rosso’s tag team partner over the years:

Donovan T: Retired. BY ME PERSONALLY and forced to give up all of his ownership of CWF to me in the process.

GI Styles: Humiliated by me in Shanghai and eventually limped to his retirement.

Regulator: Defeated by me and now floundering about on Dynasty rambling about equality.

Kevin Devastation: Managing a disgrace of a champion and probably one quad tear away from a permanent gimp.

Hell, in all my years of wrestling the only one who has happened to survive a stint of teaming with was the legendary Dedede who coincidentally enough double-crossed ME.

Lioncross, you have an opportunity that I’ve only given one other person in my life. You have a chance to walk away from me, right now, without any more suffering. Retire. Retire right there on…. Venom’s Pub or whatever it was, something run by him…. but, regardless of the setting, on Showdown I want you gone. Out of this business, out of my life. The only reason why I chose to not finish you off at Reasonable Doubt is because you were there in the same locker room with me back at the time when CWF was considered one of the greatest promotions in the world. Out of respect…I offer you this courtesy once.

Run, Simba.

Run away and never return….

Or the Red Angel will defang and declaw you and bathe in your blood as your family and friends watch helplessly. Your life will become nothing but a never-ending barrage of pain and suffering that will only cease when I alone stand on Showdown to continue the resurgence of the legacy I proudly forged with my own fists.

You don’t have long to consider this.

Cage…the same applies to you as well.
Post March 4th 2016, 11:36 pm by Guest
Vixens Cup Promo #2

because seeing you in pain, just brings a smile to my face, it brings me back to a happy time in my life

There are cemeteries that are very lonely
Graves are full of bones that do not make a sound
The heart moving through a long dark tunnel
In it darkness, emptiness, and despair
Like a wrecked ship we are all going to die one day
As though we were drowning inside our hearts
Looking for any scrapping of happiness

And then there are more corpses
Feet made of cold dirt and sticky clay
Death is inside the bones
Like a barking where there are no dogs at all
Like shaking a bell, but no sound
Growing in the damp wet air like tears of rain

Sometimes I see alone
Coffins under sail
Embarking with the pale deceased, with women that have dead hair
With bakers who are as white as guardian angels
And mediocre young woman married to gods
Caskets are sailing up the vertical river
The river with the hue dark purple
Moving upstream with sails filled by the sounds of the dead
Filled by the sound of death which is silence, not a peep

Death arrives among all that cross my path
Like a dog who lost his bone
He comes knocking, using a ring with no stone
He comes and shouts with no mouth, with no tongue, with no throat
Nevertheless its steps can be heard
And its clothing makes a hushed sound, like a tree in the wind

I'm not sure, if she can truly understand even a little bit of this
But it seems to me that death is upon her
The pale face soon to be red
Because the face of death is white
And the look death gives is red
With the strong dampness of a violet leaf
And with that somber color of a winters end

But death also goes through the world dressed as a broom
Lapping the floor, looking for dead bodies to clean
Death is inside the broom
The broom is the tongue of death looking for corpses
It is the needle of death looking for thread

Death is inside the folding cots
It spends its life sleeping on the slow mattresses
In the black blankets, and suddenly breathes out
It blows out a mournful sound that swells the sheets
And the beds go sailing toward a port
Where death is waiting, dressed like Madison Kaline
May you rest in peace
For as I am the Killer of the Vixen Killer

Poem by Madison Kaline 2016

**Madison Kaline is seen in a grave yard, she wearing one of her ring gear jackets with the hood up, she looks at one of the tombstones and begins to smile, a couple seconds later she begins to speak**

They say death is the greatest escape to this getting out of living torture, we call life.  For Tarah Nova her death comes sooner than she expected, for as I will once again kill the vixen killer. Tarah has made many a claims over me, claiming she created this monster I have become, and in many ways she is correct, her moths of tormenting me, has made me into the person I am today. She can take credit for it, I don’t really care, only thing that I care about is payback, not only for the aforementioned months of torture, but also payback for costing me title matches, costing me other matches that should be wins in my record but are losses because of you, not only that but I just don’t like you Tarah. In fact that hatred I have for you couldn’t even put into words, so it is with my pleasure to present to you with my symbol of my hatred for you, and this gift is only fitting as, with our Death Match and all. (Madison pulls a towel from over the object she is standing by, it is a tombstone with the name Tarah Nova on it, is has the words RIP 2016 on it as well, Madison lets out an evil laugh) Okay, okay, I know what you’re thinking right?  I am taking the name of the match a little too seriously, but that is where you are wrong my friend.  You see Tarah, you may have been in six of these kinds of matches, but out of those six times, you have never faced a woman like me, a woman with such a devious mind for destruction, you said you love to inflict pain upon others, but so do I, and especially you, when I gashed your throat in at King of Elite with the blood pouring out, that was without a doubt the greatest moment in my career in EAW, bigger than winning the Vixens Championship, bigger than anything, because seeing you in pain, just brings a smile to my face, it brings me back to a happy time in my life, before EAW, before anything.  And at the Vixens Cup, during our death match, it will be just that, a fight to the death, no rules, anything goes, and you better believe I will do anything, and everything to destroy your off this earth, and put you in this hole! (Madison points to the tombstone with Tarah’s name on it, looks at it, and pauses, before giving a smirk)

I look at this tombstone, and quite frankly I see all of our futures, because at the end of the day, we will all be dead, perhaps it is for the best? But if one thing is for certain, my time on this earth with no go to waste, I have already made a name for myself, for as I am the Mistress of Death, and at the end of the day, when it is all said and done, and I am six feet under, people will look back, and say damn she was a hell of a wrestler, people will say, Madison Kaline, she is the Vixen who killed the vixen killer, she is without a doubt the greatest Vixen of all time. That is what people will remember me by Tarah, as far as you are concerned the only thing people will remember you by is being a backstage groupie, they won’t remember you for your classics with Cameron Ella Ava, they won’t remember you for our Death Match, they certainly won’t remember you for that piss break of a title reign you had, your only legacy is sleeping with half the locker room, and sure I know you will say it is none of my business what you do in your spare time (Madison laughs) and maybe your right, it might not be my business, but hey, people talk, I’m just stating the truth of people think about slutty little Tarah Nova, I mean really Tarah how many guys have you been with? It’s disgusting you must have so many STD’s; your vagina must be like a meat packing plant. Anyway as I wash away the image of your disgusting anatomy, and as you talk a big game for the Vixens Cup, you may not be excited for it, but I am, because I know I am going to win, you are not excited for it, because deep down inside you know I am going to whoop that pasty white ass of yours, effectively ending any chance you have at winning this Vixens Cup.

There is one thing that you said Tarah, that I just can’t get over, and it’s when you said, that you find it quite humorous that you would be jealous of someone like me, and that is where I find you to be a liar, because it is so obvious that you are jealous of me, you look at me, and its everything you wanted it to be in your career, hell I mean you even said it yourself, you created this monster, and you couldn’t help but feel proud of what I have become, and in other words, you wish you were me and you wish you had my career.  You had a great run Tarah, you were on top of MY division for quite a while, you have nothing to be ashamed of my dear, this is just the way it goes, everybody gets knocked off the top eventually, however I am going to be on the top of this mountain for a very, very, long time. The leader of the Vixens division, pfft bitch please, the only thing you lead is a whore house convention, you don’t lead anyone, you are not a role model for anybody, whereas I am a role model for young girls of all ages, because you see, I do things the right way, I work hard for everything I do, I don’t take any short cuts in life, where there is you, who just looks to gold dig her way to the top, you are not only a disgrace to the Vixens Division, but to woman in general. Whoever roots for you, and is a fan of you, might as well be a fan of men abusing their wives, because it just makes no sense, it’s all the same thing in my book, but I guess that just me, perhaps I am old fashioned?  If anybody would be the leader of this pathetic division, it would be me, because I am a natural born leader, I lead by example, but the thing is, I don’t want to lead this division, this division is filled with hypocrites, sluts and worthless sacks of shit, I am my own leader, and I am going to rise to the top of EAW by myself, for myself, with nobody else dragging me down. Watch me rise! Watch the downfall of the career of Tarah Nova, may she rest in peace!

**Madison looks at the tombstone, as the camera focuses in on the tombstone, as it fades to black**
Stephanie Matsuda
Post March 4th 2016, 11:08 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
(Note: Thanks Haruna for giving me permission to use your character!)

Vixens Cup Promo #2

"The Life of Cloud"

(Brooklyn. Angie Hunter, mother of Serenity and Lauryn is home cooking in the kitchen when the doorbell i heard. Angie lets it ring a few more times before shouting to her daughters.)

Angie: Serenity! Lauryn! The door!

Serenity's voice: Get the door shrimp!

Lauryn's voice: Mom! Serenity's bullying-

Angie: WILL ONE OF YOU GET THE DAMN DOOR!?

Lauryn: Fine!

(The sound of the door opening is heard. A soft voice follows, but Angie can't decipher what its saying-)

Lauryn: WE DON'T WANT NOT DEVILS IN THE HOUSE!

Serenity: Damn it Lauryn!

(Angie storms into the living room where she finds both of her daughters standing before a startled Haruna Sakazaki in the doorway.)

Angie: (hands on her hips) It's you.

Haruna: (nervous) Uh...hi. I...uh...

Lauryn: (glares) WE DON'T WANT NO DEVILS IN-

Serenity: (covers her mouth) Will you cut it out!?

Angie: (shakes her head) Come in here...Haruna right?

Haruna: (nods) Hai.

Angie: Come inside I'll fix you something.

Haruna: (shakes her head) I just wanted-

Angie: Your momma teach you to turn down someone's request at their door?

Haruna: (steps inside) G-gomen.

Angie: Follow me.

(Haruna walks past Serenity and Lauryn towards the kitchen where Angie is in the middle of finishing dinner.)

Angie: Sit down. I'll make you some tea.

(Haruna sits down, waiting patiently. Angie sets up the tea pot.)

Angie: I suppose you're not looking for Cloud huh?

Haruna: No.

Angie: Cailin?

Haruna: No.

Angie: I suppose this is some kind of retaliation for that funny business Cloud pulled the other week?

Haruna: I bear no ill intent. I just wanted to return something.

Angie: To me?

Haruna: H-hai. Uh, I mean yes...

Angie: We'll worry about that in a bit. We should catch up. It's been awhile since you were around.

Haruna: Well Cloud-san and I don't see eye to eye these days.

Angie: Obviously. What you did to her...that wasn't right.

Haruna: No it wasn't.

Angie: What she did to you...leaving you in the middle of the ring. That wasn't right either.

Haruna: It definitely wasn't. Thank you-

Angie: Two wrongs don't make a right Haruna. You're both in the dog house and don't want to admit it.

Haruna: But Cloud-

Angie: You do realize I was the wife of a pro wrestler right?

Haruna: Yes. Michael Hunter aka Black Scorpio. My brother did some shows for him.

Angie: I know. Kira, right? I've met him once. Very proper fellow.

(Pours Haruna some tea)

Angie: I've been exposed to the business longer than you and Cloud's careers put together. Longer than my oldest was alive. I know how these things work Haruna. Two people team up. There's some friction...something happens...and boom! The mega powers explode. It never fails Sakazaki. Teams either stay together or fight each other. At this point both of you feel you're beyond reproach huh?

Haruna: ...

Angie: (shakes her head) Figures. Follow me...

(Haruna takes her tea and follow Angie into her bedroom. She watches silently as the matriarch takes out a few photos from a dresser.)

Angie: My late husband first met Stephanie when she was about twelve. She was visiting her mother at the time in San Diego and went to a show Michael was participating in as a roadie. The two got to talking and he gave her his card when she said she wanted to become a wrestler. Seven years Haruna...for seven years she saved that card! She moved to Brooklyn to begin her training. Michael taught her the basics but by then his heart problems forced him to take a back seat and let Nelson take over.

Haruna: Nelson?

Angie: 187. He trained Cloud and continued to monitor her career even after she fell in with the wrong crowd. Michael kept his distance but was still concerned. It wasn't until after Cloud left SDW did things...fell apart.

(Angie let out a long sigh)

Haruna: We can stop if you-

Angie: No. I want you to know her story. When Stephanie left SDW, Michael had a new protégé...one who would be his last student.

(Angie shows Haruna a picture of Cloud with a gentleman.)

EAW Promoz! - Page 31 Tumblr_nqxvfc2dbQ1sj4xr4o1_1280

Angie: That's Aaron King. Michael's last student...and Cloud's ex fiancé.

Haruna: (surprised) Nani!?

Angie: Yes...Cloud was engaged (laughs) to a man.

Haruna: W-what happened?

Angie: He killed my husband.

Angie: Nobody knows whether it was intentional or not since it was during a match. Michael and Aaron didn't get along during my husband's final months and...Michael had no business getting in the ring with someone half his age with the kind of heart he had. 'It was for charity' he claimed. A community center in Bed Stuy was trying to raise funds to stay open. Michael and Aaron was the main event of the night: Teacher vs Student. It was the clothesline that did it. Aaron called it The King Slayer. Some say he now calls it The Hunter Killer.

Angie: Stephanie was furious. S-she was the last one to speak to him at the hospital before he went into his second and final cardiac arrest. (Sniff) When she walked out the room that's when Aaron came out of the elevator. Never did I see someone with so much rage before. I blinked once...and there she was...on top of Aaron just swinging away, saying whatever came to mind at the time. I could've sworn she was foaming at the mouth. Because you sign waivers for shoot matches...Aaron wasn't held accountable. But he was black listed from pretty much half of the promotions on the east coast. Some say he's down in Mexico or Puerto Rico...maybe he's a champion down there.

Haruna: How did you feel about it?

Angie: When you've gone through the emotional spectrum the way I've had, how you felt or currently feel loses meaning. I told you all of this because when I saw Cloud working out the other day, she had those eyes. The same eyes when she ran at Aaron...the same eyes when she spent months tracking him down, trying to call him out. The same eyes she had when she fought one of Aaron's tag partners and nearly ended his career.

Angie: Nelson told me she did a move...a finisher at the time. It was called...a moonstomp? She dubbed it The Cloud Killer. This was when she first adopted the name upon joining JET. If Cloud currently have those eyes...she will come for you. She'll come at you with everything she has in her arsenal. She will not stop until her satisfaction is sedated. Then, she'll regret her actions. Just like she did several years ago. She's still anonymously paying for that man's medical bills. Whatever happened between you two...whatever kind of hold that monster Lumalo or whatever triggered her. The person she is now was the person she was several years ago.

Haruna: I can handle her.

Angie: Let's hope that you do. So, you had something for me? 

Haruna: Uh...yes.

(Haruna takes out an envelope and hands it to Angie.)

Haruna: Cloud gave it to me...I'm just paying her back. Now we're even. If you would excuse me-

Angie: Sure. I'll walk ya out.

(Angie walks Haruna to the door. She watches as the girl hails a taxi. As the taxi leaves, an Uber pulls up. Cloud and Cailin both come out and walk up the steps.)

Cloud: Hey Angie. Who was that?

Angie: Just an old friend. Come in...

(Cloud follows Angie inside. Cailin stands there for a moment staring in the direction the taxi went.)

Cloud: Coming?

Cailin: Yeah, sure.

(As Cailin follows Cloud inside, her eyes are still fixated on down the street.)

----

Everyone is under the assumption that I'm weak. Hmph, maybe I am weak. But, I'm also desperate. Sometimes you gotta look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself 'If you keep falling and failing what are you going to do about it?' What are you going to do when the world expects you to lose? What do you do when every time you reach for that brass ring, someone snatches it from your fingers?

You fight. You fight and keep reaching damn it. I was blessed to have opportunity after opportunity to grab an EAW title, but reach time someone snatches that opportunity away. Thus the nature of our business huh? 

I find it odd that Haruna thinks that she magically wiped herself clean of any wrongdoing. I find it odd how she feels costing me the title was somehow justice...vindication for not saving her from the clutches of Luzmala. Now, she's running around giving a thousand and one excuses about why she screwed me. Which one is it Sakazaki? Is it because I'm a fraud!? Is it because I screwed you!? Is it because I stole your girl!? Is it because I'm a coward!? Make up your fucking mind!

(Breathes heavily)

You should've snubbed me back at Tokyo Haru. You should've slapped me or shouted how much you hated me. You should've never taken it this far little girl. Now you claim I hide behind people? After getting several LUCKY shots at me I'm the fucking coward!? You do realize how asinine you sound right? You're the one that keep interrupting my matches! YOU'RE the one who keeps poking at the bear you skinny twa-ooooo CloudNation forgive me for I was about to offend my fellow feminists. By the way, thanks guys for sticking by my side on this one. Despite what certain people say, I've never lied to you guys nor any of my comrades in arms. This is why Cai and 'Ria are still my baes.
All Haruna has left is Jade, who by the way I knew was extorting me. But I figured I'd do homegirl a solid and so something you've never done...help build her business. Jade my dear, if you ever need a silent partner, I'm here. I'm not cheap like Honda Sakazaki. Hehe, Tarah's a genius...

Speaking of Cai...you know why she walked away from you? Wait, she said she'll tell you in private...

Nah fuck it. SPOILER ALERT: She feels you're needy and pushy. Let me repeat that in a loud and concise voice just in case your self-centered, passive aggressive flat ass didn't get it the first time:

NEEDY AND PUSHY!

Sounds like the recipe for a brat right? Well that's because you are a brat Haruna. Classic case of middle child syndrome. Matter of fact, you're so obsessed with your vengeance you forgot that you fucked up bigtime. This is not a spoiler but an obvious fact with camera footage: I kicked out of your finisher. After you performed Lapis Lazuli, Eris pinned me and I kicked out. I can kick out of your finisher Haruna. Nobody has yet to find a way out of Cloud City or the Trap Zone. Vixens like Laura Amber Williams and Serena Ji is still stuck on Cloud 9! Hell, I may be the only competitor in this tournament has done this. I could be wrong, but as long as my moves are unbeatable my chances of absolute victory is set in stone.

On March 13, Cloud Matsuda takes home the cup.

Time to fly. If not? Then get the fuck out my ring.
Azumi Goto
Post March 4th 2016, 10:24 pm by Azumi Goto
Vixens Cup #2

Azumi Goto vs Silence & Kyra. Who would think that this feud was created because of tag match on Dynasty. Who would think that this would be the most hard hitting feud in the Vixen Division. Who ever thought that me and Silence/Kyra would bring the best out of each other. Who ever thought that “The Queen Of Submission vs The Duality Diva” was going to be featured on a EAW Supershow. I didn't, I really mean it. When Silence/Kyra and I first faced off during that tag match, I never thought that she become my legitimate rival. I mean we aren't the main attraction out of the rivalries for the first round but damn right, we're the hardest hitting one. Everything we have done to each other as made us bring out the best out of each other. Whether it me talking trash about your poor selection in tag partners or you trying to threatening to hurt me or you using dirty tactics to pick wins or your hatred of my clean integrity style of wrestling.

It's kind of weird because somehow that's making my respect for you even greater. I respect people who can bring the best out of me. It weird how that the way we got here is the same, both of us got here through hard work in the independent scene but the road we have taken is different. I chose a path of staying true to my strong style background but you on the other hand chose a path where you had to use interferences and pre-match attacks, you had resort to tactics such as count out because Silence you thought you couldn't beat me. Basically what I'm trying to say is that our rivalry will end at the Vixens Cup Supershow because this time there's no outside interference, there's no one at ringside cheering us on. All we have during our match is, you, me and a damn wrestling ring. It's been fun but now I have to end our little rivalry and record it in the history book. Azumi Goto defeated Silence by submission via Sign of Defeat in the hardest hitting matches in Vixen Division History.
'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
Post March 4th 2016, 9:35 pm by 'Hollywood' Piff Fumador
The scene opens to The Piff & Landerson Experience driving across country, on their way to Arizona for this week’s Showdown. They’re both wearing casual clothing but with their signature luchador masks on. The air inside the modest hatchback is smoky and hazy, as the duo are sitting in the car while smoking joints continuously throughout the journey.

Piff: Unlucky, that’s what I was Landerson. I very well could have been the heir to the throne, you know, of the Interwire Championship! That whitey-hating, ironically named gringo Marek Blackfyre eliminated me. If I ever face that puto again you better know I’m gonna light him up just like a pipe of sticky icky icky, and hell, if he beats TLA at Showdown for the title this week than no one but Piff should be the number one contender. I’ll prove that I should be, it’s time for EAW’s Finest Strain to get some legitimacy amongst the elite. I’ve been portrayed in EAW as nothing but a joke, time after time. If you’re lost and you look and you will find me, time after time. If you fall I will catch you, I’ll be waiting, time after time.  Cyndi Lauper is no joke and neither is Piff, what he is - is EAW’s ‘highest’ flyer and the GREATEST luchador ever to grace the land of the elite.

Landerson looks at Piff rather unimpressed…

Piff: Er, I mean one of them. One of the greatest luchaDORES who ever graced the land of the elite, along with the other half of the Piff & Landerson Experience – The Man, the myth, the legend; El Landerson. We’re both great, hombre. But just know that this is Piff’s time, it’s Piff’s opportunity, and the legacy of Piff will forever be Piff. You get my drift?

Landerson: Como va?

Fumador looks perplexed at even the most basic of Spanish phrases, quickly his posture becomes awkward has he uncomfortably giggles and puffs on the joint.

Piff: Ah, si, si, esé. Anyways lets discuss this week’s Showdown? It’s the perfect opportunity for me to cement my right of being the number one contender for the Inter-higher championship. And what better way than once again stepping up against my bitter rival, the Boy George of EAW; Maxwell Dicks. This guy will forever haunt Piff’s dreams. I know Piff is better than this puto, what I don’t know is how this guy has got the better of Piff every time we’ve ever met! It’s loco, hombre. I really don’t get it. I fly higher, kick more ass, get more bitches, smoke more weed, get more money, have more fans, but yet; every time we meet, this guy gets the better of me. The one time I won, it was from interference from KERRY EUSFORD of all people! And even then I wasn’t even the one who pinned Dachs. This keep Piff awake at night, until the 4am bong hit that’ll usually knocks me out. This week is the week, and the night will be the night, the fight will be the fight, where EAW’s Finest Strain finally takes down the man they call – Maxipad Leaks!

Landerson: Yes Piff Fumador, and then once you defeat Maxwell Dachs in Brayden Cruise at Showdown this week the Piff & Landerson Experience will face Drake & Jones for the EAW Tag Team Championship at Fighting Spirit FPV.

Fumador looks more confused than when Landerson talked to him in Spanish.

Piff: Er, maybe you should skip the next bong hit, Landerson. First of all, we’re on Showdown – we’re not gonna be on Fighting Spirit. And second, I love the Experience but have you not been listening to a word I’ve said? This is the year of Piff. The Interwire championship will be mine, and then so will the hearts of all the EAW fans! Well, maybe not that, but who cares. All I wanna do is show up, smoke up and then fuck shit up; the mantra of EAW’s Finest Strain. You make a good point though, I forgot about this Brayden Cruise homie. I better be prepared for this weeks match in the fact that it’s not just me and Dachs facing off. This guy seems like a gringo though, another puto who just takes himself way too seriously. He wants to be ‘the guy’ whereas in EAW he needs to accept the fact that he is just ‘a guy’. Piff accepts he’s just ‘a guy’, but it just so happens that Piff Fumador is a weed blazing, pussy pounding guy who’s unlike any other ‘guy’ in EAW! He might have been painted with your retard brush too, Landerson, he couldn’t decide two weeks ago whether he was facing Clark Scene or Chuck Scene! To be fair, even you don’t make those kinda mistakes, Landerson. You’re not that retarded, you just can’t handle your weed as much as EAW’s Finest Strain.

Landerson: Si, high es grande, hombre.

Piff: Whatever, esé. No matter what anyone says, Piff Fumador’s time is now, and when I toke some white rhino kush, my eyes will be red. My fists will be ready, and my wrestling will be five star! With kush coma shining wizard to Brayden Cruie, and a DDTHC to Maxwell Dachs; it’ll just be a case of who do I wanna land the 420 Splash on? Most likely Mr Dicks Championship Wrestling; I’m not convinced by this gringo’s ‘awakening’, and how he’s not a ‘comedy’ man anymore. Is just me, or when was this guy EVER funny, Landerson? He’s never given EAW’s Finest Strain a chuckle, I’ll tell you that much. I’ll be laughing at Showdown though when I beat his ass in front of the whole EAW universe! Because, you know, your boy Piff Fumador, is gonna, BLAZE… YOU… UP…

They both continue smoking the joint in their car as the scene ends.
Aria Jaxon
Post March 4th 2016, 8:17 pm by Aria Jaxon
ANTIVENIN -- NEW YORK, NEW YORK.
(Fighting Spirit II)

The season was on the verge of changing, but it just wasn’t changing fast enough for Aria’s liking. Yes, spring was just around the corner, but it wasn’t quite here yet, and so the weather in New York City was still a little colder than she’d have liked it to be. It was a chilly night, she was in good spirits, having just come back from hanging out with Cailin and Cloud.

Aria took her free hand out of her jacket pocket and reached out to open one of the large doors of her hotel’s lobby, walking into the large, brightly-lit expanse of a room. Her other hand still held her phone to her ear. Aria’s heels clicked against the lobby’s marble floors as she walked toward the elevators.

“Maybe I will show up in Phoenix,” the Californian mused, her lips curling up into a smile. “Never say never. After last weekend, I know Cam’s gonna have a lotta shit to say, and did you ever think that maybe I wanted to be there to hear it?”

The laugh that would precede Aren Mstislav’s words made is pretty clear he was only half-buying what she was saying. “Riiiiight, sure. Go with that. The reason you’d come all the way to Arizona is to rub Cameron’s face in the fact that you beat her. I think we both know that’s not true.”

Aria scoffed, rolling her eyes as she approached the elevators that lined the back wall of the lobby. She reached out, hitting the “up” arrow on the panel of buttons before leaning against the wall. “Oh, shut up, before I start suggesting that you come out here, and not the other way around.”

Aren laughed again. “We could meet halfway,” he suggested, and Aria wasn’t sure whether he was serious or not. “What’s halfway between Phoenix and New York?”

The “ding” sound that she heard told her that the elevator had made it to the lobby at last, and once the doors opened, she stepped inside. Aria shrugged her shoulders before pushing the button for the fifteenth floor. “I dunno. Probably some place in the Midwest that neither of us really wants to be.”

“Fair,”
Aren replied, “But, assuming that none of that happens, and I don’t see you before Sunday, I just wanted to tell you to be careful.”

“Aww, you’re worried about me?” Aria asked, in a somewhat joking tone. She winced immediately thereafter, though, and started backtracking. “I’m sorry...I know you meant that, and I don’t wanna make it seem any less serious than it is, but it’ll be fine. We just gotta do what we set out to do. The whole team’s gonna make it out in one piece, and the Hexa-Gun problem will finally be solved. I guess I should be telling you to be careful on Showdown, too. I know where your head’s at after Reasonable Doubt.” She stared up at the mirrored ceiling of the elevator and exhaled sharply.

She could picture Aren now, rubbing a hand on the back of his neck and picking his next words carefully. “I’m tired of people taking what’s mine, and Reasonable Doubt was just the last time it happened. Come Showdown...I have to do something about it. I need revenge, not just for me, but for Lannister.”

Aria figured that she, of all people, wasn’t the person to chastise Aren for wanting to get even with someone and using it as motivation. She’d literally just come out of a shitty few weeks where every spare thought went to ruining her ex-boyfriend’s life. And even now, she wanted to make Hexa-Gun pay for their sins. “I thought you’d say something like that, and it’s not my place to tell you not to do anything. But again...be careful.”

“I will if you will,”
Aren remarked.

Aria nodded to herself as she felt the elevator slow down, having finally reached her floor. She smiled before stepping out into the hallway. “Deal.” 

Foolishly, Hexa-Gun assumed we’d have given up by now.

They’re waiting on us to laugh all this off and confess that we were just kidding. I really do think they expected this to be like some episode of Punk’d where Ashton Kutcher jumps outta the bushes in a Von Dutch trucker hat and some Converse and tells them that the whole thing has been on elaborate ruse. They honest to God can’t fathom the idea that any team would willingly walk into a battle -- not a match, a battle -- with them, so they figure we’ve gotta be having second thoughts. They absolutely refuse to look at Fighting Spirit II as the knock-down, drag-out that it’ll be. I think that’s the most glaring difference between our two teams. Hexa-Gun is looking past us completely, but we're focused on what they're throwing our way on Sunday. They’re completely and 100% underestimating us and refusing to give us our just due. The way they see it, Starr just ain’t what he used to be, Cailin’s a paper champion, Ryan’s too hung up on his ex-tag team partner to really go anywhere, Carson’s just crazy, and I’m a flash in the pan. They’re painfully unoriginal with their material, trying to take us down with the same shit we’ve all heard before. But, that’s how Hexa-Gun’s even made it to this point. They have to tell themselves that everyone else is inferior, because inflated egos are the stitching that keeps them from bursting at the seams whenever the going gets tough. That’s what their so-called brand of cohesion is rooted in. Not taking us seriously is the wrong way to go about things, but it’s in character for Hexa-Gun, so I guess I shouldn’t be all that surprised. Again, though, their refusal to accept the gravity of the situation we’re all walking into on Sunday is what separates us from them. Team Cross knows Hexa-Gun can be beaten, and we know we’re the ones that can do it, but we’re also aware of what a task it’ll be. They’d never go down without a fight. They’d never just accept defeat, regardless of whether or not it’s staring them in the face. We’re not dismissing them as a threat, and that’s our not-so-secret weapon. 

Hexa-Gun sees the “rebirth” of extreme as the escape they need so badly, because EAW is apparently just so flawed that reshaping it into what they want it to be will solve any and all problems that might exist. They say that to exist in modern-day EAW is to conform, to “hand over your guns” and forfeit any and all originality. Really, in the fucked up instance that Hexa-Gun stumbles onto any real power, they’d institute burdensome regulations worse than any that they think EAW’s powers that could ever cook up. God forbid anyone else doesn’t see things Hexa-Gun’s way, though, because then they’re declared the enemy. Because we’re not okay with the idea of Voltage being turned into The Hexa-Gun Show, we’ve been labeled as disposable. They have it in their mind that they’re fighting for a righteous cause, that somehow putting a Mercenaries-run dictatorship in place is a foolproof plan. I suppose everyone is the hero in their own story. In the storybook full of ridiculous fallacies spun by Hexa-Gun, they’re the good guys and we’re the villains. Apparently, we’re the ones that are causing the dark clouds to roll in, and not the other way around. In the real world, in the land of the living, where the rest of us exist, Hexa-Gun is nothing more than venom coursing through EAW’s veins. Team Cross is the fucking antivenin. 

Drake, your mind seems to be boggled by the idea that I’d ever come within a football field of you again. No, I don’t have amnesia. I remember Road to Redemption very clearly. I hope you know I’ve got much better backup now than I did back in December. You having beaten me before isn’t do anything to dampen my resolve to wipe you and your “family” off the map. This time, there’s no shiny trophy to be won. There’s no title opportunity down the road. It’s much more important than that. We are the only thing keeping you and the rest of Hexa-Gun from getting control of Voltage, and you’re about to do everything in your power to stop us from getting what we want. You’ve already laid it all out, you’re walking in with the intention of shortening careers and putting people on the shelf. I can’t speak for the rest of Team Cross, and how seriously they may or may not take the bullshit that you spew, but you promised to do the same to me once before. You swore that after Road to Redemption, I’d never be seen again. That was supposed to be it for me, and yet...you’re full of shit. I don’t believe a goddamn thing you say, because I already know what it’s like for you not to make good on what you say. So you can take all your threats of beatdowns and Hexa-Gun dominance, and you can fucking choke on them.

You know what...I take back what I said before. Hexa-Gun wouldn’t put a dictatorship in place the first chance they got. It’d be a monarchy. They believe they were put on this Earth to lord over other people. No real work required. The members of Hexa-Gun honestly believe they’ve been assembled for much the same reason: to rule over Voltage with an iron fist. Yeah, ideally for them, The Mercenaries would sit on their plushy thrones shouting out orders to the rest of the clique, who would happily carry out their bidding. Those two just love to keep reiterating how lowly they think we are, but just about all of their claims of superiority are rooted in how much they’ve accomplished. I wonder if they realize that waving their resumes in our faces will only get them so far? Your title reigns and your Hall of Fame inductions will serve to be nothing more than cushion for the long, hard fall you’re about to take. You’ve done a lovely job of gassing yourselves up. You’ve done everything in your power to construct pedestals of idiocy to stand on, but your time feeling like you’re looming so high above the rest of us, is over. It’s long, long way down.

I don’t expect a pat on the back for having joined Team Cross, HBG. I don’t expect the praise or the thumbs up that you claim I’m looking for. I’m not walking into Fighting Spirit II trying to put the nail in Hexa-Gun’s coffin all for the sake of garnering praise. The stakes are too high for me to be fighting for something as stupid as that. It’s sad you’re simple-minded enough to reduce it to something so transparent. Don’t you get it? I don’t need the participation ribbon for joining the team that’ll knock yours off. I don’t need the notch on my belt, I don’t need the warm and fuzzy feeling in the pit of my stomach. I need this fucked up chapter of EAW’s history to end, and Team Cross is this close to writing it.

You’re still using this “Hexa-Gun is invincible!” sales pitch, and it might’ve worked on the rest of your faction, but we’re not buying what you’re selling. Not when Cailin has forced Eris to tap out, not when Carson has spiked Drake’s head off the canvas, and not when I’ve pinned your shoulders to the mat. I almost appreciate your resolve. I almost applaud your penchant for getting up when you’re knocked down, and who knows? If you hadn’t been stupid enough to agree to Ashten’s terms, maybe Hexa-Gun would be bouncing back from defeats for a while longer. But this is the blow you guys won’t be able to recover from. When you’re knocked flat on your ass this time around, there’s no coming back. There’s no making excuses. There’s no more Hexa-Gun.

If nothing else, you’ll all be able to look back on Fighting Spirit II and comment on a job well done. You’ll shrug and say that you gave it your best shot. At least you’ll have that to look back on. Hexa-Gun’s last stand will be one to remember. At least you’ll be able to say you went out in a blaze of glory.
Carson Ramsay
Post March 4th 2016, 5:44 pm by Carson Ramsay
I find hilarity in noticing how the closer we inch to the fateful occasion of Fighting Spirit II, the further Hexa-Gun cements the credibility of judgments and perceptions bestowed upon their purpose since the group's inception. Y2Impact, Heart Break Gal, Eris LeCava, Tiberius Jones and Drake Jaeger; they all so desperately want to paint themselves as the heroes of this tale, when the genuine intentions that lie behind their words prove the complete opposite. In all my years of daunting experiences and regretful decisions, nothing can compare to sitting through a myriad of monologues, derived from slightly different inputs and meant to motivate a cause that reeks of phoniness and deceit. That’s the façade occupied by whatever grease spewing out of Hexa-Gun. I, along with my peers of Team Cross, have given every pair of lips in that self-professed well oiled machine the time of day to listen and indulge in their side of the table. But everytime we do so, we’re always doomed to fall short in finding a point eligible for discussion. One could argue the span of said eligibility, where does it stand? Simple, that eligibility settles in when the egomaniacs stop residing in their self-centered fantasies. THAT eligibility settles in when the conquerors of the past stop clinging to the past in an attempt to justify the present and foresee the future. That Eligibility settles in when Hexa-Gun stops being…Hexa-Gun. You see, I’m a realist. I base my sense of logic on the coherence of what has been proven repeatedly leading up to the point in question. And at this point, I can confidently ensure the futility of staring up at the stars above in wishes that Hexa-Gun finally refrains from being the narcissistic, self-absorbed unit that it is. It’s improbable for men of Y2Impact’s stature to flip the hat and rid himself of these prejudged predictions for what will transpire on Sunday, not when a good many years’ worth of replicated accolades sit ever so comfortably on a shelf somewhere in Seattle. Now to an extent, Imp’s overwhelming, high-off-his-own-cocaine shtick is established in a reasonable manner. To be frank, if I had that many achievements under my belt, I would spend most of my days flashing it in everyone’s face myself. Howbeit, unlike Y2Impact, I wouldn’t let that attitude go from being bragged about to being utilized in advocating the argument of why an unbalanced line of bets favoring Hexa-Gun’s chances is bound come Sunday. Many betting men meet their life’s end before their final breath escapes them, Imp. Why, you may ask? Because they’re so consumed with greed that they fail to recognize the nature of what they’re willing to sacrifice a decent living for their families and themselves; it’s all a game shaped by the hand of Lady Luck. Some win it while most are struck with defeat and with that defeat usually follows regret, shame and disappointment. A fate that could befall Hexa-Gun by the time Fighting Spirit II comes to a close. 

I mean, the resemblance between both standpoints are quite uncanny; just like Y2Impact, a betting man initially oozes with confidence in his chances of victory, especially if the tide rolled in his favor before. But then, he’s rendered as helpless as a TV spectator of the SuperBowl as he lays witness to the pieces falling into place. The only mild difference between the two is that a betting man’s date with failure can be set in stone in a second, while Impact is treated to three. Three seconds, that’s all it takes to bring your whole empire crumbling down your head. The gamble that you seem to enjoy playing surprisingly doesn’t stop there though. You also took the liberty of solidifying an assumption that I’ve acquired a fairly long time ago, in the lights you shed on Team Cross and how personal interests are a given with a combination of such differently wired elitists co-existing with one another. Fighting fire with fire is one thing Imp, reciting what I’ve poured in Hexa-Gun’s direction only to replace your name with ours? That’s not it. What’s worse is the fact that when you resorted to such tactic, you swiftly neglected answering that question yourself. Are there any personal agendas flawing the core of Hexa-Gun, otherwise known as the band of men and women who pride themselves on wholeheartedly believing that “selflessness breeds success”? If Team Cross was to answer that, you’ll have six contrasting views on the subject. I can’t speak for anyone else on the pitch, but I personally admit to thinking of the perks that might accompany what’s at stake at The SuperShow. I’m not going to sport the cheesy act of some sorta’ superhero that’s only objective in life is to fight evil powers and save cats from the top of tree branches. I’m not as “out of it” as I’m hyped up to be on television, no. My stint in the industry may not be as vast as Y2Impact’s and Starr Stan’s, but through the limited span of it I’ve grown a few business smarts myself. What lies in wait in New York on Sunday is not only the opportunity to ink the last chapter of Hexa-Gun, one that’s been long overdue mind you, but it could also be the start of a pathway which guarantees prospects like yours truly a legacy far greater than anything I had imagined. Yeah, I have a personal interest to gain from pummeling Hexa-Gun to its death. And yeah, the glitz and glamour that could come with me being the man who dethrones Y2Impact for his crown of quintessence are quite the tempting gain. There, the cat is outta’ the bag! Now what? Are you feeling any whiffs of accomplishment blowing your sails in getting that out of me, Imp? I sure do hope not, because it’s an attestation that is way too obvious to reap any kind of credit from. What else should you expect out of a group pitting all kinds of talent that was either blackmailed into this bout or has a Sunday evening to spare this weekend? None of us is doing it for Ashten Cross, that’s for sure. I wouldn’t be at all shocked if Jaxon, Savage, Dillon or Stan walked down that ramp with each of them aiming to fulfill his or her own personal interest amidst the chaos. I sure will. However even if other priorities fall under the consideration of each member, the main one still stands unfazed for us; rid the world of the infectious malady that is Hexa-Gun. Team Cross is still in agreement with that being the mandatory task to tick off EAW’s bucketlist, while a silent, suspicious glaring competition ensues among the lines of Y2Impact and company.

A lot of intriguing points can be provoked in the aging structure of Hexa-Gun, one of which I could have never thought would be displayed so vividly in their methods.  That was poorly executed sarcasm, but a befitting one in this case! Drake Jaeger’s self-contradictory statement is just as poorly compounded. You see, Drake put my rep of having a few screws missing inside my skull to shame when he threw a fit about EAW, in his words, transitioning from the human touch of old to today’s machine-like approach to its hierarchy. Had he not brought up the name of EAW, I would’ve solemnly thought that Mister Jaeger was describing Hexa-Gun in saying such. And I would’ve been totally fine with that, because that would be the truest thing ever spoken by a Hexa-Gun faithful. The lifeless dynamic upon which Y2Impact built this stable cannot be denied by him or anyone else. The pitilessness that they never run empty on displaying, in their words and actions alike; Hexa-Gun is the only robotic element roaming this environment. Yet, you won’t find its member admitting that anytime soon. They’re busy being brainwashed into catering to a false cause and believing anything they’re ordered to believe. Thus, comes their awfully familiar sense of confidence heading into Sunday’s battle, belittling their opposition in every way, shape and form possible. It has gone beyond being tamable and perhaps talked some sense to at this rate, so why should I bother? It’s like Drake himself put it, the song does remain the same. Not in the sense that he tried to push across, but rather the fact that Hexa-Gun have got their heads shoved so deep and far a horse's petute to acknowledge the possibility of their demise taking place in New York this very Sunday. It’s going to be an absolute pleasure to try making that possibility a reality, as I’m sure is the same case with the rest of Team Cross. So by all means, keep riding your high horse to The Big Apple and watch as you get knocked the fuck off of it and into eternal oblivion.
Post March 4th 2016, 4:22 pm by Bloody Jack
BATTLEGROUND PR0M0 #1

I hope you forgive me, but I find it hard to take a man who calls himself “Pizza Boy” seriously as a threat.  You certainly speak with the confidence and gusto of a wrestler, and your in-ring work seems to compliment that notion, but titles and names are important young man, and with a name like “Pizza Boy,” well let’s just say you don’t exactly strike fear into my heart of hearts.  First of all, anyone who calls themselves a “boy” instead of a “man” can’t be too intimidating.  But more importantly, when you break it down, what is a real life pizza boy…nothing but a servant!  You call him up with an order, and he brings your food to you obediently like a dog with the newspaper.  And maybe if you’re feeling generous, you’ll give him a few scraps for his troubles.  That’s what I see when I look at you Pizza Boy.  You’re nothing but a servant to the REAL THREAT of your team…HBB.  He’s simply using you because you’re young, fresh, and for some unknown reason popular, as a way to endear himself to a new generation of fans.  Once he’s gained that, he’ll toss you aside (like he’s done with others before you) like…well…a moldy old pizza!  But even if that’s not true, you’ll always be second-fiddle to him!  When this little team of yours is done, your legacy will be lost in his shadow, and why not?  He’s the Hall Of Famer, and you’re just the fanboy!  You’re a joke Pizza Boy, and the people are laughing behind your back.  HBB is the ONLY reason anyone takes you seriously at all!  Hell, I’m actually surprised you made it this far.  But what can I say, the people love a good joke.  But sooner or later that joke will stop being funny, and where will you be then?

But none of that is really important to the match at hand.  Let’s talk about something that really matters around here…treason and power!  You throw words like treason around so easily, yet I don’t think you know how subjective that word is.  If treason is the turning against an established authority, then certainly anyone who turned against me was committing treason.  And if treason is wrong, as you seem to claim, then were they not wrong to rise up against me?  Some would argue that it wasn’t, and that’s my point.  When faced with an oppressive regime, treason is not only right, but it is an obligation!  I was not wrong in what I did.  What you see as treason, I see as liberation.  Yet what right do you have to lecture me on what I did.  You’re one of the many who benefited most from my time as EAW Chairman.  Do you think you would’ve succeeded without me calling the shots?  You would’ve laughed out of the ring!  Do you think HBB would’ve taken an interest in you without my regime?  He would’ve stepped on you like you were an insect!  I paved the way for young, ungrateful talent like, and the only reason you can criticize is because you didn’t have to go through the hardships I had.  It’s easy to talk when you don’t know anything, so don’t even try!  Because if you knew ANYTHING about my career, you’d know I’m not a Triple Crown Champion!  Why?  Because in my entire career, I’ve NEVER been given a shot at the National Elite, Interwire, or ANY of the midcard championships EAW has had!  I have been kept down and you have no position to comment on that subject!  Realize that in this scenario you’re the child and I’m the adult!  You can say anything you want, but I’m the one who knows the truth and the facts!  I am better than you in every sense of the word!  More accomplishments, longer time in EAW, more time in wrestling period, better opponents, better promos, and the list goes on and on.  You’re in way over your head with me boy!    

And as for power, you people think that just because I don’t have the EAW Chairman title anymore that I’m no longer in power?!  Hahahahaha!!!!  You have no idea do you?  You can’t possibly fathom the scope of what I’ve built beneath your own two feet!  That’s ultimately why you and the nostalgia act can’t possibly beat me and Mr. Silva.  Because you don’t know anything about us!  Our motives, our abilities, our plans, its all smoke and mirrors to you at this point, and you can’t fight an enemy you know nothing about.  Oh sure you know us as individuals, but who are we as a unit?  Who are we as a team?  Patience my friends, for all will so be made clear.  For now just know that WE are everywhere, injecting our Code into every facade of EAW!  We’re already bigger, better, and more powerful than Stand & Deliver, Drake & Jones, even Hexa-Gun, you just don’t know it yet!  The time is fast approaching for us to make our move, and when we do, it’ll be fast and sudden.  And it all starts with Stand & Deliver, which I find appropriate, as you will stand and deliver our message to all of EAW!  Then you will Fall & Die! 

You will be the first victims, but you won’t be the last.
Florida Man
Post March 4th 2016, 3:28 pm by Florida Man
(Daniel Marshall is seen standing next to his personal interviewer, Alex Sherwood)

Alex: Mr. Marshall, since you last spoke about your opponents next Monday, they've responded. Have you heard what they had to say?

Daniel: I actually have Alan.

Alex: It's Alex, but--

Daniel: Whatever, get on with it.

Alex: Well, would you like to respond to them?

Daniel: Of course, why do you think I'm here?

Alex: (Annoyed) Alright then, what do you have to say?

Daniel: Well that know-nothing Rex McAllister opened his mouth first, unfortunately for all the nice fans at home, so we'll start with him. Rex, if you want to make it in this business, you have to be able to speak. Wrestling talent and speaking skills are what leads to success, and fortunately for me, I have both. You on the other hand.... eh, I'm not all that sure. I mean, I can tell now that you can't speak worth shit. Having to listen to you talk was like taking a cheese grader to my ears while listening to dub step. I don't know about your wrestling skills, since I have better things to do than watch tapes of your matches, but it doesn't matter all that much in the end, because I'm in the ring, and I'm a far superior wrestler than someone such as yourself, who thinks an effective insult is to compare me to a female coworker. Call me when you can think of an insult that wasn't lame in middle school, loser. Who's up next?

Alex: Terry Chambers was the next one to speak, did you hear what he said?

Daniel: I think the basic gist of it was “ARGHHHHHH TERRY CRUSH!”. Is that right?

Alex: Well, he pointed out his victory over you on the last Battleground, and said you were just making excuses for the loss?

Daniel: Jesus Christ, I can't believe I have to keep putting up with this. Terry, that victory was as hollow as that cranium of yours. And I'm still working on that victory being reversed for the record books at EAW Headquarters. An executive told me he'd get right back with me in a few days, and that's all I'm waiting on now. So enjoy having that pathetic excuse for a victory over me while you can, because I'm confident that it'll soon be reversed, or at least nullified to say that there was no winner. But you know what, in the end, it doesn't matter all that much, because I didn't want to win that match anyway. What I do want, is to pin you specifically in our match on Monday. That way, I can show the world that not only was your non-victory a fluke, but that when I'm focused and motivated, I can out wrestle some meathead douchebag any day of the week.

Alex: That just leaves Mark Michaels.

Daniel: (Laughs) This guy. Did he actually ever say anything to me? Did he even counter anything I said to him? No, all he did is pretty much just say he was going to beat me. (Sarcastic claps) Good one there Mark, you think of that all on your own did you? Can you at least try to be original? I was genuinely curious to see what you had to say in response to me, thinking I have have met my match, but the second you attempted to be condescending by calling me “Danny boy”.... well, all that hope just withered and died. And this inane notion that you are the master of the wrestling ring, is getting tiresome. I can wrestle circles around you, Terry, and Rex, and Monday night will be all the proof you need, when I leave the Toyota Center with a twenty thousand dollar bonus.

Alex: By the way, if you are the winner, what will you do with the bonus?

Daniel: I haven't thought that far ahead yet Andrew, but if you don't annoy me, I might give you some of it.

Alex: Cool! But, um, it's Alex.

Daniel: Whatever you say pal.
Ares Vendetta
Post March 4th 2016, 3:21 pm by Ares Vendetta
The outlook wasn't brilliant for the Mudville Nine that day;
the score stood four to two, with but one inning more to play.
And then when Cooney died at first, and Barrows did the same,
a sickly silence fell upon the patrons of the game.

A straggling few got up to go in deep despair. The rest
clung to that hope which springs eternal in the human breast;
they thought, if only Casey could get but a whack at that –
they'd put up even money, now, with Casey at the bat.

But Flynn preceded Casey, as did also Jimmy Blake,
and the former was a lulu and the latter was a fake,
so upon that stricken multitude grim melancholy sat,
for there seemed but little chance of Casey's getting to the bat.

But Flynn let drive a single, to the wonderment of all,
and Blake, the much despised, tore the cover off the ball;
and when the dust had lifted, and the men saw what had occurred,
there was Jimmy safe at second and Flynn a-hugging third.

Then from five thousand throats and more there rose a lusty yell;
it rumbled through the valley, it rattled in the dell;
it knocked upon the mountain and recoiled upon the flat,
for Casey, mighty Casey, was advancing to the bat.

There was ease in Casey's manner as he stepped into his place;
there was pride in Casey's bearing and a smile on Casey's face.
And when, responding to the cheers, he lightly doffed his hat,
no stranger in the crowd could doubt 'twas Casey at the bat.

If you were to put a gun to my head and demand that I tell you what fruit a mongrel like Tyler Parker prefers, I’m afraid I wouldn’t be able to do so. I couldn’t tell you what type of fruit he enjoys, I couldn’t tell you what color, or what size. All I could tell you is that, whatever the fruit may be, I’m sure it’s fruit that hangs low. It’s just so easy, some targets. It’s hard to resist, isn’t it? We’re tempted by something every day. Tempted to cheat, tempted to steal, tempted to indulge in our lust. One would think overcoming such strong temptation would make you more of better person. One would think that fighting such a desire would make you stronger in the end. Of course, that wouldn’t make you strong or a man, now would it? No, it’s become abundantly clear that you’re a man who not only puts up no fight, but in fact, embraces temptation. You see something and you go straight for it, just as I knew you would. Just like a foolish, proud, pathetic mongrel would. You look to me and what do you see? You don’t look to fight. You don’t look for places where you could drive your blade and cut through my armor. No, you’re a lowly man that looks at me and targets only what he KNOWS he can hit. I expected better from you. Has it all gotten to your mind that badly? Has it soaked so deeply into your psyche that you’ve become a wild animal, cornered and scared and lashing out at everything you possibly can in the faint hope that it’ll save you? Is it running through your mind, Tyler? Lying on the canvas, with the lights so painfully bright, even through your closed eyelids, and the sound… Oh, that dreaded sound… The sound of a hand slamming down on the canvas of art we just painted once… Twice… And then it was over. How long have you heard that sound in your head? Does it repeat again and again and again every time you think about what awaits you this Sunday? Do your hands shake and your palms sweat? Does it all begin to creep into the back of your mind - the doubt and the paranoia? It bet it drives you to the brink of insanity. No, I know it’s driven you there. There you are, a crazed dog. A rabid dog. Begging to be put down. Your mind shriveled and your body worn and all you can do is attack anything you possibly can. You completely miss your only target and assault only shadows. You make it so, so easy. All I have to do is walk up, and drive the knife in until you stop moving. All while you fire away with all your pitiful ammunition at everything around me, I take a shot at you straight between the eyes. You and I are prime examples of what happens when the monster known as defeat chews one up and spits them out. You either survive and learn… Or you let it rip you apart and swallow you whole.

Ten thousand eyes were on him as he rubbed his hands with dirt;
five thousand tongues applauded when he wiped them on his shirt.
Then while the writhing pitcher ground the ball into his hip,
defiance gleamed in Casey's eye, a sneer curled Casey's lip.

And now the leather-covered sphere came hurtling through the air,
and Casey stood a-watching it in haughty grandeur there.
Close by the sturdy batsman the ball unheeded sped--
"That ain't my style," said Casey. "Strike one," the umpire said.

From the benches, black with people, there went up a muffled roar,
like the beating of the storm-waves on a stern and distant shore.
"Kill him! Kill the umpire!" shouted someone on the stand;
and it's likely they'd have killed him had not Casey raised his hand.

With a smile of Christian charity great Casey's visage shone;
he stilled the rising tumult; he bade the game go on;
he signaled to the pitcher, and once more the spheroid flew;
but Casey still ignored it, and the umpire said: "Strike two."

"Fraud!" cried the maddened thousands, and echo answered fraud;
but one scornful look from Casey and the audience was awed.
They saw his face grow stern and cold, they saw his muscles strain,
and they knew that Casey wouldn't let that ball go by again.

The sneer is gone from Casey's lip, his teeth are clenched in hate;
he pounds with cruel violence his bat upon the plate.
And now the pitcher holds the ball, and now he lets it go,
and now the air is shattered by the force of Casey's blow.

I sit here, listening to your ramblings. Giving you precious time that you never deserved, and all I hear from you is tangents. Tangents about my family. About where I’ve come from and how I got here, and then you speak of your own? You look me in the eyes and muster the gall to speak about my family and then of your own? I’ve nothing to say about my family and those who raised me, but what of your’s? What cesspool did you crawl out from to get here? What gutter did you fight out of? What creature brought YOU into this World, with only the purpose of getting in my way? It doesn’t matter. I don’t know your friends, I don’t know your family, and I don’t need to know them. All I need to know is that they’re going to be there, aren’t they? The hometown hero returns to slay a dragon in front of his adoring fans and family. Is that what you’ve convinced yourself this story has become? You know, I can’t say I envy you. No, I don’t have a family proud to see me to return home to. I admit to that. I’ve never had a need for friends either. You, however, have both to dedicate your attempt at victory to, don’t you? I can’t say I envy that one bit. It must be a daunting thing for you to stand in front of them all as a failure trying to redeem yourself. Sure, you’ve tasted glory time and time again, but not anymore. It’s all in the past now, isn’t it? You don’t walk into New York with a World’s Championship around your waist. You don’t walk in as the man that conquered Mr. DEDEDE. You’re not the man that walked out the winner in the main event of Pain For Pride. You’re Tyler Parker: the man that lost to Ares Vendetta at King of Elite. You speak to me with such confidence in your voice. As if you truly believe a word you’re saying when you tell me all about heart and how you and your people will be as one when you fight me and how you’ll ride off in the sunset after your grand victory and live happily ever after. They’re watching you. Can’t you see? It’s not only your mind that’s consumed with doubt, don’t you know that? All of them. Every single one of them are looking DOWN at you. Not just literally, but figuratively as well. They’re all nobodies that accomplished nothing of note in their lives, and they all look to you. They all look to Tyler Parker to live vicariously through, and when you fell, a defeated man at King of Elite, so did they. I’m gonna do it again. I’m gonna make them feel that crushing sense of defeat again. You believe they’ll be what wills you to victory? No, Tyler, they’ll be what wills ME to victory, because with every strike, every kick, and every fall you take, so will they. They will hurt, they will suffer, and they will lose along with you when we stand against one another this Sunday, and I’m gonna savor every moment of it. You think you’re the King of New York now, Tyler? Suit yourself. I’ll kill you in front of your entire court.

Oh, somewhere in this favored land the sun is shining bright;
the band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light,
and somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout;
but there is no joy in Mudville — mighty Casey has struck out.

Last edited by Ares Vendetta on March 5th 2016, 1:31 am; edited 4 times in total
J-Dynasty 2?
Post March 4th 2016, 2:50 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Calm down Starr, no need to be cranky. See this is exactly why I called you crusty. I said nobody can be sure your crusty ass isn’t rusty, mostly because I wanted to do a little rhyme though you for sure are crusty, I never said you were too old to wrestle nor did I confirm you were rusty. Let me talk to you about crusty. Here are some definitions found online.

Having a crisp or hard outer layer or covering

(Especially of an old person) outspoken and irritable

A phrase to describe someone who is dirty, trashy, slutty, etc.

Giving an effect of surly incivility in address or disposition

You know crusty, like how our good ol Texan gurl yee-haw Cailin use to be on her Texas Ranch chilling in the tumbleweeds as her unwashed dry eyes had layers of that nasty yellow stuff you see when you google crusty eyes.

I’m talking crusty, like Carson Ramsay’s “fashion” sense, where he has brought back hobo wear to professional wrestling.

Man I said crusty, like that terribly unkempt scraggly beard of yours.

You can’t deny the crustiness, you pretty much live irritable and surliness right about now, all touchy and upset at the world to the point of overreacting to any little thing said about you or done around you. “Gosh damn it, don’t even undertone that I’m a old”, “Gah I don’t want to see any of you punks forming groups in my backyard”, “bla bla you better listen to my authority I have wisdom”.

Now I’m sure it bothers you to see a fresh slick young gentleman who isn’t about listening to your tall tales about how you know right from wrong, or how much of a pure athlete you and your fellow cowboys were when you were tussling to make the EAW wild west more elite as you went from town to town undoing the work of groups that you feel like Hexa-gun are the ghostly mirror images of. But take a step back, take off the crocs and step into my Jordans, see that your reasoning for your return means little to nothing to me. You’re back because you don’t want your last memory to be you saying you quit? Well how unfortunate will it be that you came all the way back so you can change your end from quitting while you were ahead to leaving on your back when you’re put down for the last time one of these days by a superior extremist? The only thing we agree on is that Voltage needs some restoration, but the reason it needs it is not because of us, we aren’t in charge, it’s the HRDOs and the Ashten Cross’ that have turned this brand into a troubled place as soon as they upheld the values of a man they, and all of EAW, fought against in Zack Crash. You call yourself a builder of this company, and that may very well be, but like I said in an earlier video, you’re obviously the Benedict Arnold of EAW forefathers considering they thrived for extreme while you worked to undermine it with all this emphasis on traditional wrestling rules. See I’m an American and an extremist, telling me to forfeit my rights to extreme might as well be like asking me to bow down to the queen and start drinking tea. Ain’t going to happen Starr. Ain’t going to happen as much as it ain’t going to happen that you’ll take away my guns, you can try to turn this into an elite police state where big brother HRDO and Cross tell you how to wrestle and what you’re allowed to do in that free extreme ring of ours, but you’ll have to do it after risking your life facing the greatest and toughest militia EAW has ever seen, Hexa-gun.
The Consigliere
Post March 4th 2016, 2:45 pm by The Consigliere
[The Mercenary Lair, Somewhere in Seattle -- The Heart Break Gal is seen on the bed, laying on her stomach, playing Pokemon Y on her Nintendo 3DS. She seems very focused, concentrated... Nothing can distract her as she presses buttons, owning the game like it's her right, using a Gardevoir named "Mr. DEDEDE" to take down what looks like a Dragonite from the opponent in an online battle]

Heart Break Gal: You're going down TJ... You're going down you son of a bitch.

[She had a serious look on her face, and as it turns out the person on the other side of the battle was Tiberius Jones, her Hexa-gun comrade. The battle was intense for her and the fight seemed close... The third and final round to their "Hexa-gun Best of 3 Pokemon Battle Spectacular" which they had agreed on the terms of in the past few days. Dragonite was killed with one fairy move, naturally. Everything was right with the world... Until he brings out Aegislash]

Heart Break Gal: Are you kidding me?

[She might be in trouble, but the stubborn part of her was confident Gardevoir can handle it. She quickly looked for another Pokemon she could bring out to battle against Aegislash. She hovered over the Charizard she's been saving for last, thinking if she should.. or shouldn't. Then suddenly... The 3DS disappeared out of HBG's hand, alarming her]

Heart Break Gal: OH MY GOD WHY??

[Y2Impact snatched it from her, she then turned from her stomach to her back, still laying on the bed, to see if he really is the culprit of this evil deed. Indeed he was and she sat up]

Heart Break Gal: Why on earth would you do that, partner? 

Y2Impact: Didn't we already finish this game? 

Heart Break Gal: Yes, but I'm battling TJ in the final round of the Best of 3! We're supposed to not use the same Pokemon twice, and the fight was really getting intense, and...

Y2Impact: Yeah, I don't think so.

[Y2Impact suddenly turned off the device, stands up and tossed it to the armchair, away from HBG. Just when he came back to her, she quickly leaped from the edge of the bed onto Y2Impact in what looked like a Frog Splash, catching Y2Impact by surprise!]

Heart Break Gal: You're going down for that!

[But Y2Impact catches her right there and then, and slams her onto the soft bed, making sure that she's unharmed. She sits up with a half smile on her face, and Y2Impact rests beside her]

Y2Impact: You may have beaten a handful of elitists and vixens in EAW, but it takes a different kind of talent to overpower me. We have a match this Saturday, I just want to make sure you remember that. You haven't exactly been overwhelmingly verbal about it, I noticed.

Heart Break Gal: What's there to be verbal about? I've seen the way they talk, and from there, they have neither the heart nor the wits to even let us hear something we haven't already heard, enough to convince us that our hard work will be completely put to waste because these directionless imbeciles who've given not even a single contribution for the progress of this company, said so. These are the same feeble-minded yes-men who would do any brown nosing necessary for the authority figures to do them favors and present them title opportunities they will most likely squander. These are the same people who needs to be in good graces with the leaders of this industry, as they flaunt about how hard they have worked, and how they'll fight on someone else's behalf just to make sure to take the opposition down, without even realizing that they're stepping against those whose feet they should be kissing. Take them out of the picture and we'd still be taking Voltage by force, and truly what they don't realize is that Hexa-gun will remain a threat, that they will keep rising from the ashes even in defeat, and they're afraid of exactly that. They're afraid that as time passes, every match we participate in, whether victory or defeat, whether for or againist one another, it only makes us stronger and our armor more impenetrable. They're afraid that the day would come and we make use of our resources to be at the top of this company, watching it crumble to the ground so a new empire may rise. If we're not that big of a threat as these people say, then why bother putting us in these kinds of battles with wrestlers who we only see as sacrificial lambs, just to make sure we're put down? Why do people like Ashten Cross and HRDO do their damnedest to pick us apart instead of just letting us be as should be done with any other team? They find any tension among our group that they think surely incite the flames enough to burn down our house without realizing that we've been playing with fire long before. They send out these people who we shouldn't even be caring about, who have absolutely nothing to do with this mess, who apparently hate us to make themselves appear stronger and to find that spark inside them, that small courage that would motivate them to walk to the ring and actually last 5 minutes, in a game that we've been most familiar with. And I just sit here and act like it's all nothing because I know by the way they speak to us, all the baseless accusations, all the ill-informed "knowledge" they share to the world of what they think they know about the situation, all the erroneous statements, all the unjustified criticisms -- Hexa-gun already has this won before the match even begins.

Y2Impact: You're confident, that's good. 

Heart Break Gal: (laughs) Why do you think I'm playing a game? Jesus Christ, there's like 5 members of Team Cross, and it seems that the vixens are more into the battle than the elitists who are expected to bring their fullest! Starrstan just lurks around offering his two cents, Carson Ramsey is doing... I don't know what the hell he's even doing, Ryan Savage has been lulled to sleep by his own team's words, and it seems he has no plans of coming out of the shadows. Cailin is being an idiot and flinging her backwards logic at us, but of course, that's nothing new. And Aria Jaxon is still out here acting like she deserves a congratulations for stepping up for someone who got beaten down by Hexa-gun into nearly a state of coma, and somehow, she doesn't think she's going to suffer the same fate!

Y2Impact: You know what, I do see what you're talking about. It feels like I've been speaking to screeching cockroaches and the nightmare is never going to end! These people insist the most ridiculous things, like that time when Cailin said that we just come in yelling at the new talent. It's absurd.

Heart Break Gal: I know! I never had a problem with new members of this company. For god's sake, we brought in Drake Jaeger and Luzmala, we made certain Eris LeCava and Tiberius Jones take advantage of their time here in EAW, in order to become a few of the best in the latest generation of stars, granted they could already deliver on their own. I welcome new Vixens with open arms for I see the drive to win their matches and become future Hall of Famers in this company, I could give them some tough love especially when they come at me, but nevertheless, they try. What doesn't sit well with me is the fact that Cailin Dillon thinks that she's actually one of those who are worthy of praises and cries of celebration from veterans, even when the only thing the does is make a fool of herself. It sickens me to the core that she sees herself as someone who can actually give me the fight of my life, and a threat to Hexa-gun without looking like a desperate mess doing so. And it bothers me truly that a carbon copy like her just intends to sit me down and brag about how brave she has become, and how she never takes it easy, when the bitch couldn't even pick up a single victory to back up her claims. Cailin isn't going to believe anything Hexa-gun says regardless of how convincing, thorough and forceful the explanations are, that's why I don't bother, and yet this time all she does is throw around random flashy sentences hoping they would make sense to me despite having no rhyme or reason, other than the fact that she just said so! What does Cailin Dillon even know about this war? Why does she speak of it like she has any actual involvement, as if she somehow makes us shiver in fear? She doesn't know anything about power, given that the only thing she does is explain how much of a fighting champion she is by going against easy targets like Aria Jaxon, and weeks upon weeks convincing me that this Team Cross will actually put an end to us despite the members wandering about, hitting cars, hitting street lamps, because they're too distracted with the promises they were given instead of actually doing the task at hand first and foremost. They don't realize that in order to survive a war against Hexa-gun, one must grab every weapon in the room because violence is truly our code. And it's hilariously laughable that she speaks of it like I'd let a pathetic excuse for a vixen like her ruin everything I've worked for... it's a possibility, but what happens if the dominos don't fall in her favor, and she's exposed to be completely useless at Fighting Spirit while we claim our thrones and reign over Voltage? 

Cailin can go wherever she likes, be whatever she wants, but she better make sure that she doesn't come across me in this match or any match in the future because just like the other times she foolishly, mistakenly found herself in the same ring as me, I will give my best and personally put her out of commission, by all means necessary to make sure this fantasy of ending Hexa-gun by her terms and using Team Cross to fulfill that task, can be put to a permanent rest. Cailin Dillon is going to see that despite the warnings she's given, despite winning over Eris, despite every effort she's made to get to where she is... to me, she is still worth nothing.

[HBG finishes the sentence with a smirk on her face and then leans on Y2Impact's shoulder. He puts his arm around her]

Heart Break Gal: When we take over Voltage, let's create a match where we each assemble a team of six and have them battle two at a time, except this time, we will be in their corners calling what wrestling maneuver they're gonna use!

Y2Impact: Yeah, no. I'm banning you from Pokemon for at least a month. Anything that relates to it.

Heart Break Gal: How rude!

[Y2Impact and HBG share a laugh. They keep talking that way until camera fades to black. End of Scene.]
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next