Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 9 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NEO Promoz - Page 9 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NEO Promoz - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NEO Promoz - Page 9 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NEO Promoz - Page 9 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NEO Promoz - Page 9 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NEO Promoz - Page 9 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NEO Promoz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

NEO Promoz - Page 9 Empty
PostNEO Promoz

Graphics coming soon...
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NEO Promoz :: Comments

Daryl Kinkade
Re: NEO Promoz
Post October 8th 2017, 3:10 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Tag Team Match
Kinkade & Reynolds Vs Azrael & Wilson

Part 2. Trust

I've been doing my research. To say Alex hasn't exactly had the best of luck when it comes to tag team partners would be somewhat of an understatement. Fortunately for him, and unfortunately for the worryingly quiet Ryan Wilson and Azrael, I'm not like the previous partners he's been assigned in this long running battle. I've been in the business long enough to know that if you're the guy thrown in to someone else's feud to try and even the odds, then for a brief period of time, YOU are the main target. I know full well that in the run up to Wednesday night and even more so once we're all holed up in the same building together, that I will need eyes in the back of my head. I don't want to let Alex down, not for him, no, no disrespect to Alex at all, but as far as I'm concerned this isn't about him, it's about me. It's my chance to prove that I can hang with the top guys in the company.

It's also about trust. 

I don't know Alex, he doesn't know me. All he knows is that yet again, he's been given a new guy to help him out. Given the outcome the last few times this has happened and given that I'm a relative unknown around these parts, I would understand entirely if he was somewhat reticent about tagging with me. Fortunately, I see in Alex what he sees in me. Intelligence. He knows he has a partner who has everything to prove in this match and he knows that he has an opportunity to get one over on the two thorns in his side. Whether we extend that trust to each other after the match will have a lot to do with how I perform. If I leave him in the lurch, or let him down in the ring, or worse, go the way of Hank Harris and not even make it to the ring, then the trust will be gone. If I give it my all and we come up short or we're victorious, the trust may remain, or at worst it will be replaced by a modicum of respect. 

Strangely though, my biggest concern isn't about a potential ambush by Wilson and Azrael. It isn't whether or not Alex will put his faith in me for this one match. It's not even about the possibility of me muffing by biggest opportunity since signing for EAW. No, my biggest concern comes in the form of a punch drunk idiot and a silent Japanese.

Before I get ready to test myself both with and against the best this company has to offer, Catch 22 TV makes its big screen debut. The higher ups know what's best for business and they've decided to let me showcase my presenting, mic and in ring ability all in one night. Normally, I'd be thrilled by this, the more exposure the better right? Except in this case, it's not. The handpicked, first guest of the first ever Catch 22 TV, is the eternally silent Ryo Nakahara, OK, his manager is a bit of a chatterbox, but it's going to be hard for me to interview a guy who is constantly whispering sweet nothings into another mans ear. If that wasn't bad enough, I beat him last week, so I think it's fair to say that I'm not exactly his favourite person at the moment, yes, I didn't pin him, but the record books will record Daryl Kinkade as the victor and Ryo Nakahara and The Woogieman as the losers. Let's not forget he has some beef with a certain Sinister Ace, a guy who I've not exactly seen eye to eye with since he signed for EAW and a guy who can't seem to understand why no-one is really warming to his arrogant nature and underhand tactics. Oh yeah, and then of course we come back to my opponents later in the night. What better time to jump me than when I'm in the middle of the ring with a guy who already doesn't like me? Mixing all that together is like throwing some petrol and lighted match into a fireworks factory. If I can get through the whole segment without Sinister, or The Revenant, or Shackleford. or Wilson and Azrael making some sort of unscheduled appearance it will be a bloody miracle.

That brings me back to this notion of trust. The very definition of the word is 'to have belief in the ability, truth or reliability of something or someone'. Can I trust you Alex? I know I've said I'll have your back and that you know that in me, you have a decent chance of getting some revenge on Wilson and Azrael, but can I trust you to have my back? Your last few partners have all gone the same way, out for the count before they've even made the ring. That says as much about you as it does them. Why weren't you there to help them? Why weren't you trying to protect the guys who would give you a level playing field? Is it because deep down, you don't want help? Is it because you really want to do all this by yourself? If so, fine, just give me a heads up so I know if I'm going to be out there on my own presenting C22 TV, or if you're going to have my back of it all kicks off. I'm cool if you don't want to get mixed up with anything that could potentially happen, just so long as I'm prepared.

Oh, and one last thing. Don't ever call me Kinky again.
Alex Reynolds
Post October 8th 2017, 12:52 pm by Alex Reynolds
NEO Promoz - Page 9 Images15

'Warrior' by B.A.P. blared out through the steel cylindrical speakers as I performed two minutes of jumping jacks. I'd wanted to listen to a bit of Vince DiCola, but Rocky themes were cliché. I'd begun training for my NEO: Frontline match in advance. I wanted to be ready when the shit hit the fan on the twenty-seventh of this month. I'd rented out a small aircraft hanger so that I could train without piles of shoes, hairs in the sink or mood swings. I didn't possess an aircraft, but that wouldn't stop me from making full use of the space provided. I'd only acquired the place yesterday but already it felt like home. I'd got my foldable bed; mini hi-fi with cylindrical speakers; a stack of paperbacks; blender; fruit and veg; various protein powders; roll on deodorant; clean clothes and a packet of condoms: banana flavour. I'm nothing if not optimistic.

I was well aware that before I could upgrade Azrael to a new face, I had the small matter of a tag team match Wednesday night. I would once again have to rely on another member of the NEO roster to watch my back. Forgive me if the thought of participating in a tag team match doesn't fill me with joy. Well, if you're asking: semi-naked women. They have a habit of making yours truly very happy. Tag team matches, on the other hand, have a way of making me feel uneasy. It doesn't help matters when every single partner I've ever had has made himself look like a total amateur by getting his lights put out before the match starts. You've got to be extremely naïve or completely stupid to not have your wits about you when you're going up against two of the dirtiest players in the game.

Daryl Kinkade, you seem like an intelligent individual. You understand the animosity and hatred that exists between myself and those two reprobates. You may not like the feeling of stepping on people's toes and interfering in another man's affairs, but the reality is that you're my partner and that means you've just bought yourself a ticket to the big time. You see, Kinky, I'm the heartbeat around this place. I'm the reason fans all over the country flock each week to see NEO shows. You just ask Astraea Jordan, her merchandise sales have gone through the roof since I endorsed her underwear. The mere fact that you will be standing shoulder to shoulder with me will enhance your reputation and elevate your standing. It'll do your confidence the world of good, too. Now, usually, I'd agree with you: I wouldn't want some new guy cluttering up my style and getting involved in my battles, but you see, these two have managed to get under my skin in such a way that the only thing I want is to see their faces smashed into a thousand pieces. If I have to pair up with you in order to make that dream come true then so be it. I have no qualms about having you in my corner. I do have a little bit of advice to give you, however: Don't drop your guard. Trust me when I tell you that if you do there will be dire consequences. Wilson and Azrael are unforgiving, just ask Hank Harris.

The thought of me facing that cabbage you call a tag team partner is eating away at you isn't it, Wilson? All the sneak attacks and underhanded tactics haven't got you a seat at the table, have they? If I was you I'd be more concerned with counting my blessings. It's fortunate for you that you didn't get the gig that you wanted. We all know what the outcome would be. Everybody knows the kind of damage that I would do to you in such an environment. If you're honest with yourself, deep down, you know it, too. It's not like we'd be entering the ring to face each other for the first time where we'd have to feel each other out in order to find out what the weaknesses are. We've got history, Wilson. From day one I've climbed that ladder rung by damn rung and I've managed to get to a place that a blockhead like you could only dream of. And from day one my ascension has pissed you off. Not only did you have to grow up as a Canadian, which in many people's eyes is a fate worse than death, but you had to watch me steal the show and take the plaudits week after week. I'd be fuming, too, Willy. And when you take into account that your countries biggest contribution to the world is Justin Bieber and beer that tastes like piss, it's no wonder that you walk around the back with a face like a slapped arse most weeks. That is when you're not running around dressed like a power ranger on steroids attacking anything that has more talent than you do. Which, if you've got both your peepers open, is the majority of the NEO roster. Don't worry Willy, I won't completely destroy your boy on the twenty-seventh. He's going to get hurt and hurt pretty bad, but I won't annihilate him despite the fact that he played a part in nearly ending my career. We'll chalk that up to inexperience. He's annoying, but he isn't quite on your level when it comes to making my blood boil. I won't put the pedal to the metal and take him to the cleaners. I'll tell you what I'll do, I'll leave enough in the tank so that me and you can go at it again. After I'm done with him, I'm coming for you.

Maybe Azrael won't make it to Frontline.

That would be a crying shame, wouldn't it?

Maybe you won't make it there either, Willy?

Let's hope not.

From now on you two are the ones that are going to need eyes in the back of your head.
Alex Reynolds
Post October 8th 2017, 12:51 pm by Alex Reynolds
The cabaret at the club was woeful. It was meant to be Jazz. The band playing was to Jazz what Megadeath was to classical. Myself and Kristina were seated at a roundtable with a light blue tablecloth. Two tall glasses sat directly in front of us and a small scented candle in a square glass burned away in the center of the table. I'd called her after my meeting with Healey. I'd told her about Paco and his bar. I'd left out the movie and the twilight zone. I didn't want her to tar me with the same brush that I had tarred Healey with. She pushed her chair back, stood up, offered me her hand.

"Let's dance." She said, her eyes sleepy.

I accepted her hand and we headed to the designated spot that had been marked out as the dancefloor. I placed a hand around her waist and we began to sway.

"Dance with me and pretend the world doesn't exist," Kristina said as she placed her head against my chest.

I wanted nothing more. The trouble was the world did exist and I was a dreadful dancer. She lay her head on my shoulder, breathed heavily. I lifted my head up, admired the huge chandelier overhead.

"Do you think she'll be there?" She asked tentatively.

I looked down at her, stroked her hair. "She'll be there," I reassured her.

"Ow." She gripped me as her body tightened.

I squeezed her tightly. "It'll be alright. I'm sure she's fine."

"You don't understand." A moment of silence. "You've just stood on my foot."

"Shall we sit back down?" I asked embarrassed by my two left feet.

"Are you planning to tread on me again?"

"I can't guarantee I won't. I'm no Gene Kelly."

She removed her head from my shoulder and looked up at me. I was waiting for words that never came. She took my hand and we headed back to our seats at the table. I drained the last of my mineral water. I thought about the impending NEO: Frontline event rubbed at the beard that had sprouted from my chin.

"We're going to have to find her sharpish,"
I said, looking through her instead of at her. "I've got a busy month ahead."

"I know. I've been keeping up with your exploits."

I smiled in her general direction. "Oh, really."

"Is that three defeats in a row now?" We locked eyes temporarily.

"I think so, yeah."

"Does it bother you?"

"It's the manner of those defeats that have caused me aggravation."
I rolled the glass around slowly in my hands. "I know that I can beat anyone on the NEO roster on any given day. Lately, however, things have changed. It's almost like the balance of power has shifted. Something feels off."

"The neck injury can't have helped either."

I instinctively reached for my neck with my hand. She was right it hadn't helped, but even with an injured neck I still felt that I was more than capable of beating whatever NEO superstar was put in front of me. I just couldn't shake that nagging feeling that I was getting left behind somehow. All this talk of my stagnation, imagined or otherwise, was beginning to bring my mood down. I had to change the subject.

"This girl. You never did tell me what she was to you?"

She looked at me her face expressionless. "You didn't ask."

"I am now."

"It's a long story." She inclined her head towards the Jazz band. "They're not very good are they?"

"Lucky I'm here for the company."

"This event you've got coming up..."
She turned, looked into my eyes. "Does it worry you?"

"Every time I step into the ring I have something to worry about." I shot her a faltering smile. "It's unchartered territory. I'll be stepping into the unknown."

I'd been expecting the match to be a bit special but I wasn't expecting a tables, ladders and chairs match. It would certainly help to put a lot of water under an already unstable bridge. I had hoped that my opponent would be Wilson. I had a score to settle with that chancer and a match like that would put an end to that annoying little runt. I'm not too disheartened though, as I have more than enough anger to direct at his mouthpiece.

"I want you with me." I glanced at her briefly. "When I go to Paco's. I want you there."

She looked at me funny. "I'll just be in the way."

I was getting the impression she hadn't told me everything. "What's the deal here?"

She shot me a dubious look then turned away, muttered her response with her head facing away from me. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"The hell you don't!" I raised my voice a touch. Not enough to cause a scene, but enough to get her attention. "You practically beg me to find this girl for you and when I find her you clam up on me."

She faced me, her jaw clenched. "It's personal." She said through gritted teeth as she got up from her seat and stormed out of the club.

I pulled my wallet out, grabbed a few notes, tossed them on the table, followed her out. It was beginning to get light again outside. We'd be in the club for hours. I caught a glimpse of her as she entered a white Lexus. I jogged towards the car, yanked open the door.

"Get out!" I demanded.

She pulled away from me, put on her seatbelt. "Leave me alone!" She yelled as she put the keys in the ignition.

I reached into the vehicle, grabbed the keys, pulled them out. "Don't be stupid," I scolded. "You've been drinking. There's no way I'm letting you drive."

She stared blankly out of the windshield. "It's all my fault." A solitary tear snaked it's way down her cheek. "I wasn't supportive. I should've been there for her."

I put the car keys in my trouser pocket, headed round to the passenger side of the car, got in. I looked at her sideways. "Are you going to tell me what this is all about?"

She wiped away more tears, turned in her seat until she was facing me. "I'll start at the beginning..."
Alex Reynolds
Post October 8th 2017, 12:33 pm by Alex Reynolds
NEO Promoz - Page 9 2a493e10

Healey was a tall, gangly, bespectacled man in his mid-to-late thirties. His eyes were magnified behind the thick lenses of his old-fashioned circular rimmed glasses. The type a Japanese man would have worn during the second world war. I noticed all of this as he glanced briefly over his shoulder. He had his back to me as I walked into what I assumed was his office. To me, it looked and felt more like a garden shed that had been converted into an office. The kind of thing that a man would hastily put together in order to get away from his wife and kids. He had a pink sweatband on his head as he mimicked the movements of a slender woman on a portable colourless television that sat precariously upon a black and decker workmate directly in front of him.

"...and up and down, come on, you can do it...that's right, side to side..." The energetic female voice from the tv encouraged.

It all felt surreal. It was like Alice in Wonderland. Apart from the fact that there was no Alice, rabbit hole or anything else that resembled the classic tale. There was just a man dressed in a mankini with a sweatband exercising and for the most part, looking like a deranged lunatic.

"...now get ready...and touch those toes...that's right..."

His back still to me, he bent over, did as he was instructed. I could almost see what he had for dinner. I resisted the urge to spew in my mouth. He shot up moments later completely unaware of what he'd just done. Suddenly he had a remote control in his hand. I had no idea where it had come from as his desk was off to my left and the black and decker workmate only had the small television set on it. He pointed the remote at the tv, pressed a button and the tv turned off. He turned to face me.

"Got to keep the old heart ticking over." He raised his eyebrows, smiled like a loon. "Don't want to end up like Uncle Wilf." He chuckled to himself.

He motioned for me to take a seat only there was nowhere for me to do so. I watched as he sniffed the remote control and then discarded it like a wrapper from a chocolate bar. His face contorted with disgust as it hit the floor.

"Died of a heart attack." He pursed his lips. "Fifty-five he was. No age is it?" He was being rhetorical which was good because I wasn't planning on answering him.

He took a seat behind his desk. He gestured with his hands for me to slide the portable television set to one side so that I could sit where it was once housed. I shot him a confused look to which he responded by smiling at me like a crackpot. Maybe I was in the wrong place? Surely this wasn't the guy that Eddie had told me about?

"It's perfectly safe." He said referring to the black and decker workmate and my hesitation to sit on it. "American ingenuity that is. Safe as houses."

I slid the small television to one side. I reluctantly perched myself upon the makeshift seat. He was still smiling at me. He wore the look of a man who was mentally ill. He drummed his rather long fingers on the desk.

"So, what can I do you for?" He asked, still smiling.

"I'm looking for someone."

"Aren't we all, mate." He replied, a hint of an English accent.

"I want someone found."

"Did you not read the inscription on the door as you came in?"
The smile faded momentarily. I had the feeling it wouldn't be gone long.

"I didn't see any sign."

He tutted, pushed his glasses higher up his nose with his index finger. "Three weeks I've been telling her to get that thing up. Three bloody weeks." A faint smile played on the corners of his mouth. "She'd forget her head if it wasn't screwed on." He giggled.

"Eddie said you could help me."

"Oh, you're the..." His voice trailed off as he pointed a long, bony finger at me.

"Yeah."

"Right. Okay." He rubbed his hands together excitedly. "Let's get down to business."

I reached into the inside pocket of my jacket, pulled out the folded photograph that Kristina had given me, held it up in the air.

"I don't know if you've noticed mate, but I have a little trouble with the eyes." He pointed to his spectacles.

I wasn't expecting him to look at it from where he was, I was informing him with my gesture that I had something to show him. I couldn't see how this man had been done for murder. I could see how someone might want to murder him, though. Eddie had given me the low-down on this man and he'd painted a completely different picture. I'd expected a meeting with an Al Capone type character instead it was more like sharing a room with Benny Hill.

I slid off my seat, tossed the picture onto his desk. "Have a gander at that."

He picked it up and unfolded it carefully. It was as if it contained diamonds. His eyes widened as a flicker of recognition flashed across his face. "I know her." He said, eyes still lingering on the photograph. "I've seen her at Paco's."

"Who?"

"Paco. Little Spanish, fellow. Runs a bar a couple of streets away."

"You talk to her?"

He looked up at me, his face screwed up. "I approached her, but the shutters came down." He folded the picture up, pushed it towards the edge of the desk. "I watched two other guys after me go in for the kill and they ended up with a face full of linoleum."

I stood up, retrieved the photograph, placed it back inside my jacket pocket. "Write down the address for Paco's and I'll be on my way."

He interlocked his fingers, placed them behind his head. I could see the cogs turning. "How much?" He smiled briefly.

I smirked. "You want money?"

"Fresh air doesn't pay the bills, mate." He chuckled to himself.

I whipped out my wallet, pulled out a couple of notes. "I'll give you fifty."

"Fifty?" He removed his hands from behind his head, stared at me incredulously. "The gas and electric in this place is at least seventy-five."

He was taking the piss, and playing me for a fool, but I was needed that address. "Eighty."

"Have a heart, mate, I witnessed some scandalous abuse in that place."

"One-hundred."

"What is the going rate for trauma?"

I pulled out more notes. "Two-hundred."

"I feel like we need some kind of music to set the scene." He smiled slowly revealing a perfect set of teeth. "Deal."

He flicked through several sheets of paper on his desk then stopped. His eyes narrowed and it looked as if something else had entered into his thoughts.

"How about..." He allowed his voice to fade. "How about we forget about the money?"

"I'm listening."

"I'll give you the address if you'll do something for me."

If he was going to ask me to strip, wear a mankini and become his exercise buddy he'd be sucking the rest of his meals through a straw.

"Is it legal?"

"Ouch." He mockingly placed a hand across his chest. "A Little bit naughty that."

"So what is it?"

"What did our mutual friend tell you about me?"

"He said you'd been incarcerated on a murder charge and that you were a piece of shit." I put it out there for him to chew on.

He laughed loudly. "Wow. Good old Eddie. Always the joker."

"Were you inside?"

"It was a genuine misunderstanding."

"Did you murder someone?"

"Not in the conventional sense. It was more accidental euthanasia."

"Go on..."

"I used to work as a boiler repairman. Anytime day or night give me a call and I'd be there. That kind of thing."
He paused. I couldn't tell whether he was stalling or recalling the details. "I got a call one night to have a look at a boiler in Wigan."

"I thought I detected an accent."

"I've been trying to mask it with a bit of a Soprano's type accent. Bada-bing! Fugget abou dit!"
He smiled weakly. "I've been binge watching box-sets."

"That's uncanny. If I close my eyes it almost like he's in the room with me." I mocked.

"American's are a funny bunch. They want the queen's English. I'm sure they think that the whole of England is just like Downton Abbey."

"So...you were in Wigan..."

"Yes, of course. So err, I get a call out to this bungalow in Wigan. A couple of sisters. I thought, WEY-HEY!" He raised his eyebrows three or four times. "Turns out they were in their late seventies. I opened up the boiler, found the problem. Faulty PCB board." He let out a sigh. "Or so I thought. Long story short, I got it wrong and ended up gassing the pair of them." He pushed his bottom lip out. "I tried to explain that in fact, I'd probably done them a favour, but they weren't having none of it."

"Done them a favour?"

He started to get a little bit crabby. "I didn't cut them down in the prime of their lives, did I? They had a good innings and they wouldn't have to worry about things such as cancer, dementia, heart disease or stroke. I'd let them off lightly if anything."

"How long did you get?"

"At first I'd been handed a six-year sentence." He scratched the back of his head. "After the whole 'favour' speech they added on another four years."

I whistled.

"Two and a half years later, I was out. Got to love the English justice system." He smiled like a loon again.

"That's why you're holed up here then," I said as my eyes roamed around the interior of the shed. "Afraid to face the world."

"I'm not holed up. This is my office." He thrust his hands up into the air as he looked proudly around the room. "And for your information, I'm not afraid. I'm just biding my time. Got a few irons in the fire, so to speak. And you my friend are my golden egg. You're my opportunity to finally crack it."

"Crack what?"

"Hollywood."

"Are you on some sort of medication?"

"I'm high on life, mate. That's my drug of choice." He grabbed a sheet of paper, scribbled on it, held it up. "I'll give you this if you'll help me with my movie."

I placed a hand on my forehead, rubbed it back and forth. "You want me to help you with a movie?"

"Not 'a' movie, my movie. My debut film."

"You mean you haven't made one before?"

"I've only been in the business six months. Give me chance, mate."
He chuckled to himself.

"I take it you've got a script?"

"I've written a screenplay, yes." He smiled. "That's what us bigshots call it. A screenplay."

"And do bigshots write their blockbusters inside a garden shed?"

He pulled a face. "Listen, mate, I don't have to offer you this opportunity."

"Good, then don't."

"Okay, it's like this." He leaned forward, steepled his fingers. "I've got an ex-policeman doing the lighting. He's knocking on a bit now, but he'll manage." He smiled. "He used to almost blind people with a desk lamp when he interrogated them, so I thought..." His voice trailed off. "Then I've got Martha. She's a retired primary school music teacher. She's writing the score for this epic." He winked at me. "I've got my old woodwork teacher making props and sets for us. He's a wizard with a saw." He wiped white from the corners of his mouth. "Finally, I've got three signatures for the smaller roles in the film. Which means..." He looked at me.

"No. Not a chance."

"You don't even know what I'm asking yet. At least hear me out. I could be asking you to just sweep up and make the tea."

"And are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Are you asking me to sweep up and make the tea?"

"No, but you weren't sure were you?"

"What is it that you want from me?"

"I need a protagonist." He looked at me the same way a fat kid looked at a cake. "I need a leading man."

"I can't act."

"You're in the wrestling business."

"That's different."

"How?"

"It just is."

"You roll around in leotards with other men and use storylines to add entertainment value. Movies are no different."

"Are you telling me that I've got to roll around with other men?"

"No, but if that will swing the deal, I can..."

"What's my motivation?"

"Well if you don't know, mate I hardly think I can help you." He sniggered.

"I meant the character."

He sifted through the papers on his desk, grabbed something, held it up so that I could see it.

Bingo Jones in 'Galactic Video Wars' 
                        by Harry Healey.

"Basically it's a science fiction, comedy, drama, type of film. You play Bingo Jones, a half human half alien cleaner from the Planet Yaagdin. It's set in the year 2321 and video cassettes and video recorders have made a massive comeback. They are now the hottest commodity on the alien market."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What the hell is happening here?"

"I'm telling you about my movie."

"He's an alien cleaner?"

"Half human half alien." He corrected.

"Cleaner?"

"Yes, but don't worry you won't have to sweep any floors. It's all done by CGI, mat
e." He shot me an overly enthusiastic look. "His arms and hands morph into whatever he needs. So if he needs a broom WHAM! His whole arm is transformed into a broomstick and his hand is the head. Sweepy, sweepy. No more mess."

I looked at him with my mouth wide open. It sounded like it had been thought up by a seven-year-old. A seven-year-old that had suffered severe head trauma.

"I can see that you're in two minds. Maybe I can persuade you." He rummaged around on his desk, picked up three small items. "Scarlett Shaw is your sidekick. She's in love with you and has been for years, but you're completely oblivious to this fact.

He showed me a picture of her.

"Turkish actress. She's fluent in English which is a bonus as I don't speak anything other than profanity."
He placed her picture down on the desk, chuckled to himself, showed me another photograph. "You're oblivious to Miss Shaw because of Coco Renard. Miss Renard works in a video store on the planet Yaagdin." He placed her picture on the desk and showed me the last one. "Finally the antagonist. The villain of the piece: Eva Satin. She's a highly influential political figure on the planet Yaagdin who also owns the same video store where Coco Renard works. The difference is that Eva Satin is evil. She plans on peddling pirated copies of the latest movie blockbusters with subliminal messages to hypnotize the population of the planet so that she can become the supreme ruler. This little beauty has been lined up for that role. Although she has since told me that if I don't start shooting this thing soon then she's pulling out as she has an offer on the table to play a Sorceress in a remake of Masters of the Universe. As you can see, that would be a crying shame."

I looked at the picture, nodded. "There doesn't seem to be many men in this movie."

"There is, they're just not at the forefront. They're peripheral characters, really. Besides, it's mainly men that go to the cinema anyway. Women tend to stay away."

"How do you figure that?"

"I've asked at least twenty women if they wanted to come to the cinema with me over the past fortnight and every one of them has rejected my offer."

"And you've taken that as evidence that women dislike the cinema?"

"Pretty much. I see no other reason."

I looked at him with his sweatband, mankini and rapey expression. I was beginning to think that HE was from another planet. His whole movie idea sucked, but it did have some appeal. Most notably the ladies appearing in it. I couldn't understand how he'd managed to swing it. I mean, he wasn't exactly good-looking and he had about as much charm as a walnut.

"Visas. Green cards."

"Did I just say all that out loud?"

"Uh-huh."

"Visas?"

"That's how I sealed the deal." He smiled. "Don't you find it a bit strange that you've never heard of any of these women?"

"I suppose it is a bit odd."

"That's all part of my plan. I look for women who are unknown and have minimal acting experience. Obviously, I'd like good actresses, but those ladies cost money and well, we're not exactly flush at the moment. I choose women from places that come from, well, for want of a better word: shitholes." He stared at me. "That way I can bribe them with the promise of a better life in the good old U.S. of A. Everyone wants to come to the land of the free and the home of the brave."

"A simple case of exploitation."

"I'm just doing my bit to help Uncle Sam."

"I take it you can supply these women with the necessary paperwork and cards?"

"Of course." He smiled. "It's not exactly legal, but they'll never know. Good looking women are never the smartest." He giggled.  "Besides, these forgeries are top-notch."

"Have you got a thing for porridge?"

"They can't arrest me, I just sell them. I don't actually make the things."

"You're an accessory."

"So's a handbag." He chuckled to himself. "What do you say, are you in?"

"The movie?"

"Yes."

I took a deep breath. "Yeah, I'm in."

He clasped his hands together and smiled broadly. "You won't regret this, Alan."

"Alex."
The Revenant
Post October 7th 2017, 12:43 pm by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 10

(A NEO House Match ends after 2 competitors shake hands and walk off). 

"Some great young talent that's been growing here since July Mark, looks like Mr. DeDeDe's Reinvestment in NEO Again proved to pay off". 

"Well that's just because this year's generation seems to be pulling alot better matches and booking than back in '13 Smith. And have you SEEN the Competitors: Nakahara, Ryan Wilson, Shackleford, Woogieman, and The Revenant. All of them so diverse in their craft and personalities, it makes for an interesting next generation roster!". 

Smith looks around, then looking down at the card, "Speaking of which, we've been getting promos from everyone except The Revenant since Wednesday, Where is that giant stack of muscle and justice?". 

"Well The Revenant was last seen half hobbling out of the arena, a nasty cut above his eye, and his ribs damaged. Usually that can put a wrestler out for weeks, considering he might also have a concussion, but with only 4 days until the Tag Match it makes you wonder if he's made a recov-". 

[DONG]

The 2 Commentator Announcers are cut off as The Bell rings, and 'For Whom' begins playing. However The Titantron crackles purple, as A strange symbol flashes overhead on it. The song begins to play, as The Revenant steps out from the tunnel, to the crowd who cheers, and some boos, especially with Shackleford joining the fray. The Revenant steps out, in his usual hooded garb, he makes his walk down the ramp, however not looking injured. 

The Revenant climbs into the ring, before pointing inhumanly to one of the referees, who hands him a microphone before sliding under the ropes and out the ring. The Revenant stands there, right before he takes off his hood, the camera revealing a perfectly healed Revenant. 

"He's, He's HEALED?" Marc says confused, "WHAT Kind of SORCERY IS THIS?!" Smith says in a usual, overdramatic tone. 

The Revenant stops for a moment, before raising the mic, "Surprised? You shouldn't be. The fact is you can't beat me down, and expect me to not come back, stronger than ever, it's in the name. Last Wednesday we saw the culmination of a month of my work so far, just a month. Every, single, man who's stood in my way, who's manipulated, cheated, and cruelly, and brutally, beat their way unfairly to the top. Sinister Ace believed he would be the one, that he would stand in the way of The Revenant, and beat him down. He got a few good hits off, and then, he started to falter, fatigue, and I gained the upper hand...". 

"Until Shackleford came in and balanced the odds in Sinister's favor. Shackleford, the man who claims it's 'kill or be killed', the man who thinks he can use his own ego, his own arrogance, and his own narcissistic love for himself as justification for his sins, decided to try and get one over me. Sinister joined in, I overestimated Sinister Ace's true character, I believed that maybe, somewhere, especially how he carried himself, he could be redeemed like many others. Instead, he's just a Child, a Toady, in the body of a 6 foot 5 Boxer. He followed Shackleford like a lemming, and thought that somehow it wouldn't go to no contest". 

"That is until Ryo Nakahara joined in, to 'aid' me as they've been saying. I know Ryo, I've seen his work, his matches. It wasn't for me, it was to get at Shackleford and Sinister Ace. Still, try as we might, The two scum fled the ring before I could get off the ringpost, and they ran, honest to god believing that beating me down could keep, me out. Shackleford I know you've got some sense of mind, so did you honest to god think, that beating me down could really keep me out, or was it because you wanted to promo for Frontline?. It dosen't matter now.... Come Wednesday, it won't matter how you and Sinister stood there, smiling like a couple of bottomfeeders, it won't matter how Sinister believes getting beat around for half the match, and then barely getting a No Contest VIA interference counts apparently as 'total beat down'. Come Wednesday night Shackleford, you'll pay, you'll pay for all the careers you've buried, all the young talent who's knees, bones, and skulls you've broken in order to get a bones, and you'll pay for believing that you or anyone, can escape justice after all the sins you've committed...". 

"You and Sinister have sat there, saying you can't take me seriously, like it'll really matter what you think now, when I've got you laid out on your stomach on the ring, your spine bent backwards, cutting off your air, and I make, you, Confess. Sinister Ace is nothing but a Domino, who believes that a mediocre boxing record could even out in a ring, where everything from MMA, to steel chairs and announcers tables are allowed. But you and Me Shackleford? I know you believe that contract being held over the ring for our match, a chance at a main roster contract, is 'destined' for you, soley because you've broken the backs of enough twenty year olds. You'll come to learn at frontline Shackleford, what you'll find out on the road of matches leading up to it. You can't escape from justice shackleford, you can't escape from your past sins, and most importantly, you can't escape from Me". 

And with that, the bell rings as 'for whom' starts playing, The Revenant lifting his hood as he places the mic on a ringpost. The Vigilante, The Reaper, walking out, as his fans cheer, and his enemies boo. 
Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Post October 6th 2017, 8:51 pm by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
The Aces Of Spades Show: Episode 4.5
Kathy Kush: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the Marxman, Sinister Ace!

Sinister Ace walks out to a capacity crowd at a EAW House Show, sporting training gear and an Aces Of Spades vest. He appears to
Puussy! Puussy! Puusy!”, and multiple boos coming from every direction he looked.

He enters the ring through the painted white ropes with an intention.

You people see, how Shackleford and I, left them lying in the center of the squared circle. I got this little sheet of paper in my pocket. It’s a no-touch clause, signed by the general manager himself, Mr. Lioncross. For any of you people who don’t have any brains, including Daryl, Ryo, and other losers. This contract states that The Revenant is not allowed to touch me, as long as I have this around in my control. So, The Revenant. You can’t do anything now, can’t you? Now, you’re going to have to pick on someone else, maybe Shackleford? Anyways, I haven’t took upon a chance to talk about Ryo Nakahura.

First, the next supershow of NEO Wrestling, was announced. Another roadblock to my road of devastation. But, there’s another match in my way. I am announced to participate and wrestle in a tag team match with Shackleford and I, going against  Ryo Nakahura and The Revenant. The thing is, the wrestlers I am facing, both are pretty much losers. They both come from irrelevant promotions prior to NEO. They’re both examples of people I’ve teared down in my road of devastation.

Ryo Nakahura. The so-called absolute wrestler. Judging from Wednesday, you’re an absolute loser. I’m assuming you’re thinking that you’re going to use your mixed martial arts to use as an advantage. Well, I believe you’re going to be wrong on that part. Look at The Revenant. I simply kicked his ass till you and Shackleford arrived. You said I had a failed boxing career?

Sinister Ace holds his stomach and lets out a laugh for a couple of seconds.

You’re really thinking that? Maybe you should watch before you open your little mouth. I, and I say, that I did not have a failed boxing career. You know why? Two times, TWO TIMES! I have won the boxing golden glove championship. What about you? The reason you’re a freelancer, is because no one likes you. All you’ve done is hopped around promotions and maybe graduated a few cheap dojos. I was payed to beat up people, win championships, and I still am. You were payed a few dollars to set up the squared circle, clean toilets, and be a paper champion. The reason you attacked me? You were just  built up of jealousy. You’re just jealous of my success. You’re just angry that you couldn’t pick up the win that night, that you needed me, to make an actual impact in NEO Wrestling.

The next time, I see your little face. I am going to knock some sense into you.

What about The Revenant? Next episode.

(mic drop)

Sinister Ace drops the mic and drops out of the ring and heads to the back.
Ollie
The Impending Debut of: A NEW ERA
Post October 6th 2017, 8:24 pm by Ollie
The Impending Debut of: A NEW ERA
Promo #1. Introducing Osamu Arcichida

Osamu Arcichida was tired; sweat dripped off the top of his brow, hitting the floor. He was bruised; it hurt to move his left arm up, putting a t-shirt on had become near torture. He sat on the locker-room bench, attempting to recover from an intense match for a local promotion in Japan he worked for on occasion. Osamu grabbed a towel, wiping the sweat from his face and hair, attempting to get air in his lungs as he remained out of breath. The air was cold tonight, it hit Osamu's chest like a drink of ice cold water. As he bent down to untie his boots, his phone rang. 

"Hello," Osamu answered, annoyed in a sense, still trying to catch his breath.

"Hi, can I speak with ... Osamu Arc- Arcideedah?", the voice rang back, unfamiliar with the tired voice of Osamu.

Not one to waste breath on mispronunciations of his name, he decided to get right to the point. "This is him... who's this?" 

"Oh, good! Osamu... I have some good news. We got a call-back from EAW and they want to see you in action, live, with the New Breed organization!"

Osamu Arcichida didn't waste time. He hurried to ensure that the news was correct -- that he would indeed be welcomed into EAW, the largest mainstream wrestling organization in the United States. As he finished the phone call with his agent, Osamu set the phone down beside him. Most people would be excited, even elated for this moment. Most would be proud of themselves. Osamu Arcichida, however, was neither. He felt vengeful, he felt held back, and most of all, he felt anger.

"I've wanted this for years," he thought to himself, "and now they want to give me a chance?"

This would be Osamu's first match for a large federation in the United States. It would be his first match in front of a live television crowd. It would be the first time he had a viable opportunity to begin a career solely in the United States. But it should've happened sooner. It has been far too long of a road for Osamu Arcichida to make it to EAW and compete. He had earned this a long time ago, in his mind, and now -- after what he has put his body through, what he has sacrificed for the wrestling business -- he doesn't see this as an opportunity to "shine" or an opportunity to "breakout." No. Not at all.

---

Two days later, Osamu agreed to give a television interview to a local station in Kyoto, Japan -- where he was born and where he wrestled for many years. They had caught wind of his signing with EAW and Osamu begrudgingly decided it would be best to promote himself. This wasn't his idea of promotion; instead, he believed his actions in EAW would speak for itself. Osamu entered the studio and sat down, wearing a leather jacket and some jeans. The reporter was a much smaller man who wore black glasses with thick lenses. 

3... 2... 1..., the cameras rolled. No preparation needed.

[In Japanese] "Welcome back. As we mentioned earlier, a very special guest with us, please welcome the newest member of the EAW roster, Osamu Arcichida."

The camera panned to Osamu and he gives a half-hearted smirk to the reporter and to the camera. 

The reporter smiled cheekily, as though he was already full of sarcasm about the sport itself. "Mr. Arcichida, tell me, how excited are you for this top promotion in the U.S. to sign you? Is this a big honor?" 

This was supposed to be a normal interview, with the focus on Arcichida's accomplishments and the hard-work it took for him to reach high enough prominence to be offered a spot in the New Breed of EAW -- instead, he's asking if this is an honor for HIM? If he's HONORED to be apart of EAW? Osamu paused for a moment, looked at the camera, then back at the reporter. 

Osamu stands up, flipping the chair behind him. He grabs the reporter by his neck-tie.

[Transition to English] "Get the hell out of here, you geek!", Osamu barks, sending him off screen of the camera view. He took a few steps toward the camera, straightening out his leather jacket. 

"Let me be real clear here, for everyone, so there are no further misunderstandings. This is NOT my honor. I am NOT 'honored' to be apart of the EAW roster. The only 'honor' goes to EAW, for gracing their locker-room with my presence! For years I have gone out to the ring, put MY body on the line, sacrificed MY time and MY career, and now it should be ME is who honored about 'finally getting an opportunity'?"

Osamu spit on the ground, signifying his disgust with such a thought.

"EAW should be honored that Osamu Arcichida has deemed them worthy of his time. They should be welcoming me with flowers and champagne, because let me tell you, I am one of a kind and and there is NO ONE on that roster who can hold a candle to my abilities in that ring. For years, the EAW main-event has been occupied by washed-up has-beens. They've held back REAL wrestlers who have REAL abilities, just like myself. 

Well the era of the fossils ends when I step into the center of that mat and show everyone in Japan, everyone in the U.S., and everyone across the world exactly what I'm capable of. Because while I've seen a lot of people call this a 'great opportunity', I believe they're failing to see what the real opportunity here is. 

You see, I don't care about EAW. I don't care about their championship belts, I don't care about achievements or prizes. My goal in EAW, and my only goal, is quite simple; I am going to take out the CANCER of this company. I am going to take out those who've held me back all these years. The ones who've taken up valuable real-estate on this roster, not allowing the real talent to get their shot! 

It ends with me. It ends with the name Osamu Arcichida... who will usher in, once and for all, A NEW ERA."

Osamu pushed the camera out of his face, toward the reporter whose mouth remained wide open and his neck-tie jarred. Osamu had sent the messaged he wanted to send. He was coming to EAW, and he was coming with a vengeance.
The Revenant
Post October 6th 2017, 3:31 pm by The Revenant

Last edited by The Revenant on October 6th 2017, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daryl Kinkade
Post October 6th 2017, 2:02 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Tag Team Match
Kinkade & Reynolds Vs Azrael & Wilson

Part 1. Good things come to those who wait

As a general, self imposed rule, I try and stay out of other peoples business where possible. It makes for a far easier, far less complicated life and besides, sometimes it's fun to just sit back and watch all the drama unfold. It's like having my own personal soap opera, only no-one dies at Christmas. It's not always possible to stay as a neutral observer though. Sometimes you get dragged into the drama, sometimes you just can't resist and jump feet first into it and then there's the occasions where someone else throws you slap bang in the middle of it. And that ladies and gentlemen, is where I currently find myself.

I've been keeping an eye on developments when it comes to the Wilson/Azrael/Reynolds love triangle as I think most people have. It is, without a doubt, the best thing that's happening in NEO at the moment. All three guys are at the top of their game, both in and out of the ring. They put on stellar matches with whoever they face and they keep the audience enthralled every time a mic is put in their hands. The Revenant and Shackleford might be the ones fighting for a main roster contract at Frontline, but personally, I think these guys are where it's at right now and now I get to join in and be a part of  the fun.

This is what I've been craving since I joined EAW. The chance to prove myself against the best the company has to offer and right now, in NEO, these three guys are the best. I've beaten the guys at the lower end of the card, the so called best boxer in the world had to cheat to beat me because he couldn't out wrestle or even out box me and now its time for me to prove I can hang with the guys at the top end of the card and really, at this moment in time, only one person is going to benefit from that.

Alex Reynolds.

Alex, I'm sure you think you can take Wilson and Azrael by yourself. I'm almost certain you don't want some new guy cluttering up your style and getting involved in your battles. I can totally understand that. I've been in that position myself and the last thing you want is to have to say someone else helped you take down your nemesis, especially when you didn't ask for their help. It takes the shine off the victory and it will eat away at you, never knowing if you really could've done it all by yourself. 

Rest assured Alex, I'm not here to steal your thunder. I have no intention of trying to be your mate, or your saviour, or your knight in shining armour, but what I will be is a reliable tag team partner. Those two won't find it quite so easy to sneak up on me and beat me senseless. I will be at ringside when the match starts and I'll be there for the tag if you need it and if you choose not to tag me in, fine, you've got to do what you've got to do, but just remember this Alex, in me you have a tag partner who has everything to gain and nothing to lose. You have a partner who is willing to put everything on the line to help a guy he's no interaction with since joining EAW. You have a partner, who for some reason, has decided that I am going to do everything in my power to give you the momentum heading into Frontline. Why? Because I can only come out of this match looking better than I'm going into it. Wilson thinks this is a meaningless tag match, Azrael probably thinks the same. You just want to get you hands on both of those guys. I see this as my audition for the main event.

So, Alex, Wednesday night, you let me help turn the tide for you against those two loons and in return I get the rub I need to prove I'm main event worthy. Whaddya say? 
Woogieman
Post October 5th 2017, 8:31 pm by Woogieman
First of All,  I'll thanks for My Opponents like Daryl Kinkade and Ryo Nakahara for given me a Good Match Last Night.  I was Pinned once again. I'd  just  have another Bad night. I'll move on for Now. I'll get him back.

I'm Extraordinary What Did Mr Oyabun Gin has  said about me.  This man is remind of Yamamoto on Brother in 2000. Takeshi Kitano was playing as Him. He's very good to play that Role in the past. He's a Brutal and Experienced Yakuza Enforcer.  He'll take anything from The Mexican and Italian Bosses. He'll also make sure that, They're out of The Business and Take care of as well.

You'll say Everything like Fear. I'm not exactly Intimidated at all.  It doesn't really matter what you really said about Not being Threat or even you'd  be threat to me. I'm not impressed about My Name. It's absolutely nothing else New. Let see what happens on Next Wednesday Night. We'll see what I do to Both of my opponents...
Ryan Wilson
Post October 5th 2017, 7:43 pm by Ryan Wilson
Lioncross I think the two of you need to talk.

You may not feel like you do, but we do. 
You seem to have a set of problems in your hands right now which is increasingly getting on my nerves. Such as your inability to see a good feud when you have one right in front of you and exploit it to the fullest. You say you want the best for this brand? Reynolds versus Azrael is not what's best for business, Reynolds versus Wilson is! We've been working on this for weeks now, since our first match, and you are going to cut this off? 

What is your mental malfunction man? Do you have a problem with making money? Do you have issues with getting good ratings? Because this is what you are opting out of by not booking this at Frontline. You are missing an amazing opportunity, for now, to rake in the dough and make big time ratings with two of the hardest workers you have and instead of going for it you decide to ... I think you just want to punish me. Why? Because I do my job too well? You should reward me instead! Azrael and I weed out the non-hackers who doesn't pack the gear to belong here on NEO! Harris was a flash in the pan, proof is we haven't heard of him since Azrael and I took careof him. Same for that other guy you mentioned during the show hell we could even add the Motor City Mafia to the list! We won against them and whoops: They're gone! None of these duys deserved to be on your show Lioncross, You're Welcome! To deny my request which in the end is to deny what the fans want. The fans wants to see Alex Reynolds' foot up my ass and extract his true revenge against me for an accident I didn't do on purpose. Although sometimes I wish I did.  

Now don't get me wrong, am I crossed at the moment? Yes, in fact I will say it in my native french language: Je suis un peu en tabarnak. I'm a little pissed off, but I am a professional! I could go on an endless rambling and perhaps even a series of attacks on everyone on the NEO brand from you to any of the athletes to the stage and ring crew to even the bookers and janitors but I won't do that. Not yet anyway, not this month even! I'll let things slide, I'll even go ahead and help Azrael get ready for the biggest match of his EAW career, one that I want to see him win! Alex a word if I may...

You and me, we're not over. A solo match and a meaningless tag team bout is not what will define us, no we have unfinished business and Lioncross will one day see the light and give us what we want. In the meantime, I'm going to give that ''MJ'' character a proper welcome and I will show you what I have in store for you at Frontline. Of course, the ante will be raised during our match but for now I will have to do with what seems to be a regular one fall match. 

Hey Mary Jane! You know what you already are to me? A Massive Jerk and a Major Jerkoff. Who goes to call himself simply ''MJ'' these days anyway right? You can't be Michael Jackson because he's dead, Mister Jay? Nah I don't picture you as a Joker type. To be honest I could try to figure out what MJ means all night and day but I don't feel like wasting my time. Lioncross wants to have you on display against me? I'll make sure you have your few minutes of fame comes Frontline, but make no mistake about it rook: I'm going to hurt you. 

And that won't be my fault if I oh I dunno injure your neck or something.
You'll have the one who gave you the contract to blame: Lioncross. 
Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Aces Of Spades: Episode 4
Post October 5th 2017, 7:39 pm by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
The Aces Of Spades Show: Episode 4
Quirky announcer says the typical “Welcome to EAW Network Special, The Aces Of Spades Show! Followed by your hosts, Sinister Ace and Bo Maro.” and announces it’s  sponsor to the show, “The following EAW network special, is sponsored by Pehrox’s new product! He has released a brand new youtube video that is a must-see! Check out his brand new, up-to-the-minute, and captivating Youtube channel!

He welcomes the first host of the show, “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the host! Sinister Ace!”

Sinister Ace enters the concealed, black room and sits on the dark brown, comfy sofa. This time, he has an expression that he’s never had before. He looks almost, unsatisfied.

He then welcomes the co-host, “Also, make sure to give a lukewarm welcome to this substantial man, the manager of Sinister Ace. BO MARO!”

Bo Maro infiltrates the room by kicking down the wall, while sporting a Star Wars Stormtrooper Helmet, tripping, tumbling, and toppling to the ground. His helmet falls off, he rapidly puts it back on. He accompanies Sinister Ace and sits on the sofa, with crossed legs, and a extended smile.

Bo Maro: “Hey, like I said. I’m extremely sorry that I didn’t go out to the ring by your side. The stupid bus came late. Anyways, welcome to the EAW Network Special, The Aces Of Spades Show!”

Sinister Ace, bows his head down, not saying a single word.

Bo Maro: We are sponsored by Pehrox, the oh, so great Youtube channel! Once again, you are joined by your hosts, Sinister Ace and myself. Sorry for an inconvenient response from Sinister Ace, he is pretty still angry about that interference from Ryo Nakahura on Wednesday night. Anyways, I am going to let this man say everything and end this show. Make sure to stop by on the EAW Networ-.”

Sinister Ace jumps up, scares, and horrifies Bo Maro. “IT’S MY BIRTHDAY, HOW DO YOU NOT REMEMBER! LOOK AT ALL THESE PRESENTS, HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE. WE’RE GOING TO OPEN ALL THE PRESENTS THIS EPISODE! WE’RE GOING TO CELEBRATE WHAT WE DID TO “THE REVENANT!”

After being scared outta nowhere, he says, “Well, that’s great. Let’s open some presents?”

Bo Maro and Sinister Ace happily sweeps through birthday presents from friends, families, and mutuals. They both eventually get to one that has a perceiving, mysterious feel.

Sinister Ace jumps up in excitement and opens the letter. Yes! There it is! I will reveal this on episode 5. Oh this will be great.

Last edited by Sinister Ace [Pehrox] on October 6th 2017, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Revenant
Post October 5th 2017, 7:19 am by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 9

(Just after the last match of NEO, October 4th)

The crowd was estatic after the October 4th NEO show, between boos, cheers, and chants for every card entry and match, it was electric for the exciting things to come in the month. However, as Shackleford and Sinister Ace made their exists, boos followed from the crowd as the new heels left after their conquest. It just so happened Nakahara and The Revenant followed, although with all the blows to the head, even The Dreadknight’s vision was blurry, with his collective thoughts patchy as he stood up.

Nakahara had come in to aid him when he needed it most. A faith of goodwill? No, he’d made him tap out, he should be in that group for a three on one. Still, The Revenant sat up, inhumanly, to the cheers of the crowd as Ryo followed. Cracking his neck, and cringing from the pain in his cranium, he stood up, exiting the ring ropes and dropping down. He could vividly hear the crowds chanting as he lost sight of Ryo.

“NA-KA-HAR-AH”, claps followed, “NA-KA-HAR-AH”.

Seems to be what happens when you back the current crowd favored ‘face’, (is that what a face even was), thoughts continued to bounce around, The Revenant walking up the ramp as the cheers followed. The Revenant looked back on the crowd, and he saw the lone image of Sinister Ace and Shackleford looking down on a seething Ryo, and a beaten Revenant sitting up against the turnbuckle. Beneath the pain, there was rage.

The Revenant raised his arm, a thumb pointed sideways, and then, as soon as it was raised, pointed it Down. The Revenant exited through the tunnel, then gripping his side as some of his ribs shocked in pain from the movement. As he did, he felt a staff member place a hand on his shoulder.

“Sir, you may have a concussion, as well as some broken ribs”.

Heh, injures, didn’t The Vigilante’s very ringname spell out how it wouldn’t last for long. Instead of yelling, he simply shook his head. “Get off of me…” he growled, pushing aside what was then seen to be a EAW medical staff member. “Sir I encourage you greatly”, The Revenant shook his head as he continued down the tunnel.

The correspondent for NEO, Anna Lawson was looking around, her Camera Man following her, as she walk by several security guards, shouting something about ‘Ryo pursuing’ or something. She then heard the growls and talks coming from the tunnel. “Revenant, you’re injured, we need to get you to the medical bay”. He shook his head, then shoving the medic off him. “I Said, No…”. Lawson had been in contact with The Revenant several times since she signed onto NEO, and backed up as The Revenant exited the tunnel, watching him lean to the side and brace himself against a stack of wooden crates with his right hand, his left gripping his ribs. Then, a security officer came by.

“Sir we’re gonna have to ask you cooperate and come with, you’re bleeding from above your left eyebrow, we’ll get it patched up in no ti-”. That’s when he made a mistake by placing his right hand on The Revenant’s shoulders, The Dreadknight then growled, throwing a solid punch into the middle of the guard’s face, decking him out cold.

As The Guard fell, the medic and several others ran off, leaving Lawson and her Camera Man standing there, behind The Revenant. She looked to her camera man mouthing, ‘what should I do?’, he responded with a shrug as she internally sighed.

“Revenant...Can I-I have a few moments..” she stopped when The Revenant turned around, imposing in size, stature, and demeanour, especially with a cut above his right eyebrow from shackleford causing blood to start dripping down his face. “You….You’ve got….You’re..” she tried to tell him, to which he nodded, his face cringing as another flash of pain hit him. She cleared her throat, “So the fight between you and Sinister Ace that was built up has ended in a surprising turn, with Shackleford interfering, and Ryo Nakahara taking your side…..Any...Coment?”, She paused, unsurely lifting the mic up to the taller man.

He exhaled, looking off before, instead of looking into The Camera, meeting eyes with Lawson for what seemed to be the first time in their various post match interviews.

“Shackleford and Sinister Ace were always greedy and manipulative, I knew with the reputation I’d made for myself it was only a matter of time before one of them did something like this…..Nakahara’s unexpected ‘help’, is an obvious ‘enemy of thy enemy’ ploy…...whatever pitiful gratification Sinister won by this also fails to hide one, true fact: He’s failed in his personal vendetta, to prove himself the better man, and break the streak momentum I’ve created through my progress throughout NEO so far”.

“Any comment on how you’ll more than likely go after Sinister and Shackleford?”.

“In the coming days It’ll pan out….” He cringes, though not grasping his head, “But for now, just know…...Sinister and Shackleford won’t escape justice forever….”.

“Of course, sorry to keep interviewing you while you (probably) have a major concussion. Any final comments, on Brandon, Frontline?”.

The Revenant broke from his continuing streak of pain recovery to grimmly, and gravelly laugh, “EAW matches are an enviornment of ‘May the best man win’, and it seems that brandon’s finally realized he’s not the ‘best man in NEO’”. “Any possibility of you and Brandon having a rematch?”,  “I think I speak for both the ‘Master Booker’ of NEO in Lioncross and I, when I say that that possibility eroded just like whatever cartilage remained in Brandon's arms....”.

He shakes his head, shaking off the aftermath of the fight. “Retribution is coming, you’ll find out this weekend, just how heavy the hammer will fall when it does….” And with that, The Revenant strolled off, looking a bit more worse for wear.

Anna composed herself and smiled for the camera, “Well there you have it, The Dreadknight and The Absolute Wrestler seem to be locked into a feud with Sinister Ace and Shackleford. Tune in tomorrow to get updates on just how this’ll pan out. This has been Lawson, with your regular Wednesday night NEO…”

(the EAW Logo zaps on the screen, signalling the end of the show).  
Shackleford
Post October 5th 2017, 5:25 am by Shackleford
In Ancient Egypt the god Anubis was associated with balance. He would weight a persons heart to see if their soul was pure enough to enter the afterlife, if not they would be devoured.
In Ancient Greece you would be transported to the realm of Hades, your life would be judged and you would move on to the paradise of Elysium, the bland Asphodel Fields or the hellish Tartarus where you would be punished for eternity.
In Hinduism, Yama the god of death would judge you according to karma. You follow a 'Good' path and you will be rewarded with a higher class of reincarnation and time spent in bliss in heaven between lives. Whereas you follow an 'Evil' path and your reincarnation will be of a lower class and your time between reincarnation will filled with torture.
In Judaism it is believed that God will judge you, based on how you followed the seven laws given to Moses. Eden awaits the virtuous. Gehenna awaits the wicked for spiritual purification or destruction via torture.

So with all this in mind, when The Revenant tells me he is merely a tool of balance, I can't take him seriously. He's kind of going half measures. Some kind of agent of order and chaos in combat boots, BEHAVE! He's a egocentric twat and wants an excuse to hurt people. He carps on about his duty of worming out injustice, but he hasn't done anything of the sort. The first bloke you start a fight with has 'Bad Guy' in his bloody name. So if I changed my name to 'Good Guy' Shackleford we would be friends?

I am here in EAW to cement a legacy that will stand the test of time. Those are my motives, plain as day. You call me corrupt? I'll let everybody else make up their minds. But we still don't know what your angle is mate. You keep burying jobbers and telling people you are fighting Injustice, but all I see is your using it as an excuse to beat down on people and get a spotlight. That doesn't sound corrupt to you mate?

Your ego is out of control mate, the crazy train needs derailing before it causes some real damage. I began the process on NEO by leaving you on your back for the world to see. I will repeat this next week when Sinister Ace and I take on yourself and Ryo Nakahara. And so on until the supershow. You get the picture right mate? No matter how many people you drag in on your crusade, I'll match your numbers and I'll still drop you. Now Ryo is a good kid, his futures bright and most importantly he's not a total prat, so I'll let Sinister Ace mostly deal with him. But your nuts are mine mate. Wherever you go, assume I'm there. I've got your scent now Revenant, and I'm on the hunt.
Oyabun Gin
Post October 5th 2017, 1:25 am by Oyabun Gin
Flowers for the Fallen
(OOC: Italicized text is in Japanese)
NEO Promoz - Page 9 Top-down-gun-firing-gif

The bustling city night life left no place for silence amongst its denizens. Where nightlife dwelled, so too did those that would love to revel along with them. Drunkards, liars, cheats, and backstabbers. All gathering around and intermingling as if one big family. One giant group, a living being of murderous intent, all belied by the belief that they were somehow the correct ones in the whole juncture. That they themselves were always in the right. Cold and conniving, unfeeling beasts that fed off the very lifeline of the city they lived in. A city, a world really, that worshipped flesh over all things. And it was in the heartbeat of the city in the night, that people like the Oyabun lived. Lived is a poor term for what he did however. The Oyabun does not just live...he thrives. The excess that occurs around him, only feeds him further. While the others while away their time, killing themselves with opiates and pushing themselves into a stupor with drinks. And this was no more apparent than in his favorite spot to do business. The pulsing and throbbing heart of the night city...a night club. The Oyabun himself reclined in the upper level of the club, a plume of smoke drifting away from his mouth as he puffed on a fresh Cuban Cigar. A Davidoff Limited Edition, Year of the Rooster 2017. The flavor of it drifted away from his tongue and lips, an almost nougat like taste, with earthy undertones. His eyes drifted to the half full glass of Otokoyama “Man’s Mountain” Sake. The bottle alone had set him back about 189 dollars. He had a shelf in this nightclub devoted to the bottles that he had purchased. As he puffed lazily on the Cuban Cigar in his mouth he leaned forward, setting his hat squarely on the glass aquarium which had become his personal table. As the fish that dwelled in his resting place swam about happily, he moved to a stand, making his way towards the window that overlooked his personal club. His eyes held no shine in them for these people who throbbed to the pounding beat of the nightclub. A gyrating mass of money, that is all that he saw. Not lives, not people with personal attachments, or with a possibility of succeeding. They simply existed as walking atms, able to feed his own wealth. He turned his focus back towards the front of his room, his gaze falling on his two associates. The two associates, Midori and Akako, watched him, their smiles betraying the one thing that he had hired them for. A ruthless efficiency on taking away the wealth of those that came into his establishment. The same cold, unfeeling gaze that he himself had. He nodded his head to the two of them, spinning the chair around and placing himself into the seat, as he leaned forward casually, puffing on the cigar one last time before setting it down on his ash tray. He reached forward, tilting the sake glass and letting the warm, smooth alcohol flow down his parched throat. He glanced down towards the screen, noting his name listed on the match card itself for Neo. His fingers flicked, noting for his associates to come to him and give him information on his opponents. Apparently a man named, Axl Willow. And another...possibly famous man...named...Woogieman. His head tilted slightly, reading the name over a few times. Whoever this man was...why did he choose Woogieman to be his name? His head tilted a few more times before he slid back to look out the window, letting his associates take a look at the figures in question. Just as he had predicted, they had already come prepared.

NEO Promoz - Page 9 Giphy

Midori was the first to place down her information. A dossier filled with information on the one named Axl Willow. The Oyabun’s eyes drifted lazily along it, letting the information seep into his mind a bit more easily. Of note, Axl got into wrestling at a young age. It seemed that he had attempted to get into it for a personal reason. Having fallen in the same line as his father, though he also held some psychological notes, admittedly a few therapy visits that had brought out the deep seated hatred to his drunken father. A bit of a smirk crossed his face as he continued to read through, before nodding to Midori who turned the camera on that they had set up. The red light flashed for an instant, before staying on, as Midori smiled to the camera bowing her head. Hello there, EAW. My name is Midori, and I am one of the speakers for the Oyabun of EAW...Oyabun Gin. I am here to help deliver the messages to the EAW Universe that the Elder God seeks to bestow upon you all. Promises, really. Promises of pain. Promises of total and absolute horror that he shall inflict upon you all with no sense of mercy. Unless you all impress us, and fight for your survival, the Oyabun shall leave you all lying, helpless in the ring. Bleeding out. And having to be carted away on a stretcher. But, I have been left with a gift. A gift, of which is the promise I will give to one...Axl Willow. It’s a pleasure to meet you at last, though we have been following you for quite awhile. We have been following many of those on this...NEO. This smaller branch of EAW that shall be our battlefield until we eventually cut through all opposition that stays in our wake. And that includes you, Axl Willow. You may not know who I am, as I was speaking in a language that you may not understand. Let’s get down to business. In the eyes of the Oyabun, it doesn’t matter what pedigree you may hold, though I don’t think you even care about that either. You don’t care about what will happen here, and that’s to be commended. You simply want to ascend. You want to escape from this place that you feel is beneath you. But it isn’t a bit surprising that this is what you feel...after all...you are young. Brash. And irritating. Do you truly believe that what this world will give you is remorse? Do you think that your skills in combat compare at all to the power of the Oyabun? I’m sure you don’t...but let’s take it a step further, shall we Axl? In this matchup, you don’t have to be the one to get pinned to lose. You don’t even have to be in the match at all. Just as easily as the Oyabun beats down you, he can beat down and destroy the Woogieman, regardless it shall be a loss to you. And you can ill afford it. When the Oyabun destroys you in this ring, you will not have time for regret. You will simply float adrift in unconsciousness. Because that is what the Oyabun desires. He doesn’t have time to waste on people like you, those like that you that are drifting around aimlessly in EAW. No. He has a much bigger focus. He must prepare for the coming days when bigger challenges arise. Challenges like those of the Vendetta Clan. Perhaps a challenge shall arise from someone like O’Hara, or even perhaps a slew of opposition from much more...mmm...impressive newcomers. But you, so far, Axl, have proven nothing. You are a distraction. A buzzing insect with little to show for your arrival, other than an annoying buzz and a slight sting. We have faced bigger wasps in Japan, little gnat. You do not come close to the terror that they bring. But, the Oyabun welcomes you as his first sacrifice. The first of many that will come to EAW. Be cocky. Be arrogant. Get pissed. Get angry. Get furious. We want you at your best, because more money will come from a better fight. We want you to be at your highest amount of rage, Axl. We welcome it. So give us something to be welcomed with. Goodbye.

As she finished speaking she moved away from the camera, this time the beautiful form of Akako made her presence known. Draping her arms over the body of the Oyabun, she looked sensually towards the camera, blowing it a kiss before moving away from him to sit down on the desk, crossing her right leg over her left. She was dressed for the night club scene. Form fitting jeans that tugged snugly against her curves, and a low cut shirt that exposed tanned skin. Her fingers tapping along her thighs as she let the camera focus on her for a moment before bowing her head. Evening. I’m Akako, the other representative for the Oyabun. And I’m here to address the man known as...Woogieman. Is...is that how you say his name? I...I’m not sure where you think you are, Mr. Woogieman. With that name, I’d assume you believe you are somewhere like a circus. Perhaps you think this is a traveling carnival? A stage name? Why pick one so...odd? The name doesn’t matter to you I suppose. I suppose a good fall back would be to say something along the lines of, names don’t matter, because results are all that count. Well, that is true. And if you take into account who you are speaking about, you might find that you would be using a very ill suited fall back. The Oyabun is not someone that can be fought back with ‘results’. The Oyabun is a man of results. Look around whatever city we happen to travel to. Go to any of the clubs. Go to any resort or casino...and see who the founders seem to respect. Seem to idolize. Seem to fear. For you see, whoever owns the club, typically has someone else helping them out. And you’ll find that the Oyabun is just such a person. A name may not be important, but it can be threatening...and Oyabun is one such name. It is not his true name, for you don’t need to know that. You haven’t earned the respect to know that. No, but Oyabun means Boss. It means leader. Leader of our order, leader of our entire world. In Japan, he is revered as a god. A man to be feared and worshipped for he can take your life with but a flick of his wrist. And in America, he is a heavily respected proprietor, with friends in low enough places, that you can be cut down and never found. I’m sure you see what we mean now, Mr. Woogieman. You are not a threat to the Oyabun. The Oyabun...he is a threat to you. He is a threat to any who stand against him, who stand in his way. He is the very master of this world that we reside in. Neo is now another domain for him to own. Another property for him to take control of. Another place for the Oyabun to preside. You, you are an insect on the floor of the property. You must be exterminated before this place can become marketable. So, that’s what we shall do. The Oyabun has ways of getting rid of annoying bugs like you, brushing away from us. Keeping your filth outside of our beautiful and perfect world. And I think the way that we do it shall be cost effective. Simply put...we are going to make sure that you can never walk again, once we are through. So, we want you to enjoy your last moments of walking without the use of a cane, and breathing without the use of an oxygen tank. The Elder God has awakened, and he is ready to take Neo by storm, and the hurricane that comes...it will wash you all away.”

She nodded her head, letting the black suited man standing at the door move up to turn the camera off. The Oyabun himself smiled as the messages finished, motioning for the girls to return to their places at their own desks as he poured himself another glass of Sake. He turned slowly back towards the window of the club, retrieving his cigar as he watched the almost fluid mass of people pulsing to the noise. He took a steady drink of the Sake before placing the cigar in his mouth, puffing as a smile crossed his face. He had received the contract from EAW not too long ago. It was all a matter of picking his moment to arrive. And the moment had come. Now, all that the Oyabun had to do...was walk into glory. Yes. This too would be profitable.
The Revenant
Post October 3rd 2017, 6:43 pm by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 8

(During a NEO House Show)

“And there goes the pin….ONE…..TWO…...THREE!”

The ring of the bell follows the count from the announcer. “And he’s DONE IT. Jack the unstoppable Jobbr has finally beaten Badam Lampied, He’s done it!”. A particularly scrawny man has his hand raised as a moderately fit one lays beaten on the ring floor. “Jack the jobber, has finally beaten Lampied! And- OH JACK'S GONE ON THE OFFENSIVE, He’s started to BEAT Badam while he’s on the floor”. The scrawny guy begins to kick the downed wrestler, as the one on the ground tries to defend himself, A bell goes off…..

The lights to dark, then instantaneously come back on, with The Revenant in his hooded garb standing before the scrawny wrestler. As Lampied escapes, Jack tries to charge The Revenant, only for The Revenant to dive for a single leg, and lift the jobber in a fireman’s carry. The Revenant growls, before fireman’s slamming Jack off the side of the ring, sending him flying onto the hard ground outside.

Jack hit the floor, his back seething in pain as he stood up, fists clenched. He took one look at the ring, The Revenant staring, as menacingly and bloodthirsty as ever. That’s when he lost a bit of nerve to charge back in, just as Lampied came from behind, slamming the heel’s back with a steel chair. As jack fled back up the ramp, Lampied looked to the ring, and gave the vigilante a nod before hurrying after the jobber.

The Revenant walked over to one of the ringsides, where the referee tossed him a microphone. Pulling down his hood, The Revenant gazed up at the crowd. “We’ve done this dance now for a few weeks now…. Someone needs to face penance for whatever sins they may have committed: Cheating, manipulating, greed, espionage. And I charge into the ring with them to serve such justice. You see….. The lines have already been set between me and Sinister Ace. Up and coming boxer, who proclaims himself to be the best, and is willing to bury the futures of those who stand in their way”.

“What Sinister doesn't have against me, is the same thing Ryo, Brandon, and the other three of the fourway didn’t have going into their match. The unstoppable, unrelenting, and righteous will to win. I will win on Wednesday, not only because of the skills I’ve acquired, the experience I’ve had before and going into NEO, but because I have the stamina, the unstoppable, unbreakable drive, to win that match”.

“Sinister, we’ve been going at it for a good near week straight now. Make your peace with your manager, ready yourself, and hope to god the rest of your body is as thick as your skull, because on Wednesday, you’ll not only face my, but the momentum I’m taking with me right into NEO: Frontline”.

The Revenant paused, turning and beginning a stroll in a different pattern around the ring. “For all the cocky, conniving, and arrogant children in NEO who say ‘They don’t care what anyone thinks’, they sure do love to let every damn person in these arenas every night know it. I’ve taken on the mission of dispensing justice to those who deserve it in NEO, and I thought I could let my actions speak for themselves, but now it seems that so, many, are either so thickskulled, or just so damn idiotic, that, I’ve also taken it upon myself to tell not only them, but you, The Fans, The People, The EAW Universe, my mission”.

“I am The Revenant…..” he paused, gazing around, “Equalizer of EAW, Bane of the unjust, the boogeyman that men like Brandon look under their beds for at nigt, and cry to managers, because they know that they know they’ve greatly wronged someone, and now I have to come and put them down. But don’t mistake my actions for that of a ‘superhero’. I am not here to walk grandmothers across the street, save Woogiemans that are stuck up in the rafters, I’m here for one thing, and one thing Only.  To Balance the scales”.

“Why have I waited weeks, and weeks to say this? Because I never cared for things that a manchild like ‘bad guy brandon’ said. I came, I saw Injustice, and I acted. But now that you, The EAW fans, the backbone of the network and the EAW Universe, are being dragged into the crossfire, It’s time I come and make myself transparent, to attempt to keep incidents like that of shackleford, from happening. But make no mistake, I’ve noticed and appreciated the impact that we’ve made on the network, the matches, and the waves we’ve made. Lioncross, the…..”. The Revenant pauses, a hint of a smirk, and a scowl at once cross his face before he lifts his head again, “...Man he is, has placed me on The Card for NEO: Frontline. A month into the mission, the ‘crusade’ as Shackleford likes to brand it as, and it’s coming to its first milestone”.

Not only are the fans of NEO waiting to see the outcome of my match against Sinister Ace, but they’re also waiting to see the broken down, corroded, manchild that is Bad Guy Brandon, go against Shackleford, and get Inevitably steamrolled. Now I’ve never cared for Brandon’s whines, his cries, his kicking and screaming tantrums that ultimately even attritioned Lioncross to give in and give him a shot at me against Frontline. Do I believe Brandon will beat Shackleford? It doesn't matter, because knowing him,  he’s so bitter, he’ll probably cheat and use it as some childish parallel metaphor, for that singular punch I threw at him during our match”.

Is Shackleford in the same vein of veil, manipulative scum as men like Brandon, Banner, and others? He’s not only appeared at charity events like that of the ‘car wash’ he helped to host, but has also tried to redeem himself on several occasions. I’m not a blind man, I can see the better side of people, I am just as grey and balanced on the idea of ‘justice’ as I am for the idea of ‘land of opportunity’ for competitors in the EAW Network”.

“Whatever happens between Brandon and Shackleford, whether Brandon rightfully loses, or cheats and solidifies his place to fight at Frontline. The message is clear. Shackleford, Lioncross, You, The EAW Universe, and everyone will cheer with joy, the day Brandon is buried”.

“That said, we can’t be all too excited to go head to head with anyone just yet, there are still deeds that need to be done, and people who need to be brought down…..Sinister Ace…”. The Revenant said, staring down the Camera Lense of the CM at one of the corners of the ring, “I will not blindly disregard your skills, your achievements, or your earned merit. However, your lack of fair remorse, your intention to bury those who deserve it, and your tendency to manipulate and cheat to win a match with some more than questionably brass knuckle methods, have caused to leave a path of unjust destruction behind you…”.

“As said before Ace, make your peace Sinister, and prepare to see who wins, in our bout tomorrow. Who wins? ‘The Worlds Greatest Boxer vs One of the best MMA Fighters in the Midwest’? I guess we’ll find out”. With that, The Revenant tosses the microphone infront of him, landing at the feet of the camera man, as he pulls up his hood. ‘For Whom’ plays, as The Revenant exits and drops down from the ring, making his way up the ramp to the tunnel.

“Well, Well, Smith, it seems The Revenant is ready to go head to head with Sinister Ace tomorrow night”. “Hell yeah Marc, that said, I wonder how Ace is doing? Probably sharpening his skills daily as he always deos”. “Don’t be such a fanboy smith”, “what? It’s a justified fanboyism”. Marc shakes his head, “We’ll be right back after this commercial.

(The EAW logo crackles as the show switches to commercial before the next match)
Daryl Kinkade
Post October 2nd 2017, 3:56 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Triple Threat
Kinkade Vs Nakahara Vs Woogieman

Part 2. The only way is up

It's interesting really.
I've never been one for paying attention to others, but just recently I have been. In fact, that's part of the reason for this change of heart over the last couple of days. Since signing for EAW and subsequently being sent to NEO, I've spent a lot more time both watching and listening to the rest of the roster, not just my opponent, but everyone. It's not something I'm used to but it's opened my eyes somewhat. My usual approach often resulted in me being confused. Confused as to why the roster was as it was. Confused as to why certain guys made it to the top while others didn't. Confused as to why no-one seemed to take any notice of me unless they were facing me. I continued on my merry way, trying to be funny, trying to make people laugh, while all the time wondering why I was going nowhere.

So, finally, I decided to change. I decided to listen to what the rest of the roster has to say. I decided to take things a bit more seriously, to cut the crap and get on with things. No need to worry about gimmicks, or Youtube channels or comedic turns. Just focus on the wrestling, on making people take notice of me. And what happens? Less than a day after I announce this minor change, less than a day, people are starting to take notice. Granted, it may only be Shackleford and it may have been in the form of a minor insult, but it's someone taking notice none the less. And that can only be a good thing. Right?

At the moment, despite Shackleford's assertion that I'm firmly occupying the mid card, I'm at the bottom. The very bottom. I lost to Sinister Ace. The only guys I've beaten have deserted the company already and now I'm facing the eternally quiet Ryo Nakahara and Woogieman, who Shackleford described as being on the 'lower than mud' tier in NEO. That means that I'm also on that level and I'll be staying on that level unless I start to turn things around and turn them around damn quickly.

That is what Wednesday night is all about.
I've made mistakes in the past, hell, in the two matches I've had here I've made some pretty dumb mistakes. I've been cheated out of a win, I actually bought into an uneasy alliance in my first match, I've thought comedy was the way to progress up the card. Wednesday is about correcting those mistakes, Wednesday is about showing that I'm not just another face in the crowd, hire to make up the numbers, Wednesday is about proving to everyone here why I'm the guy who should be challenging at the top of the card and not floundering around at the bottom with the likes of Ryo Nakahara and Woogieman.

Consider this a Wednesday as my debut. The past two weeks have been the prologue to the main event. Kind of like the pre-season games before the big kick off. They're a tune up, a place to try some different things and then the real action begins. Wednesday night will see me begin my ascent up the the NEO card and I'm not stopping until the name Daryl Kinkade is cemented firmly at the top.

Ryo, Woogie, this is nothing personal, it's all just business, but you guys are both in my way. You are the first step to my recovery in NEO, EAW and the wrestling industry as a whole. See this a privelige. One day you'll be able to say you stepped in the ring with Daryl Kinkade. You might not be so keen on telling them the outcome though.
Woogieman
Post October 2nd 2017, 8:17 am by Woogieman
You Know What I really Like  Daryl Kinkade with Full of Confidence, Honestly, Passionate  and much more. He's The Man who's said that, He really wanted to Face The Revenant Azrael and Ryan Wilson. He also wanted to Move into The Main Roster. Yeah, You're Only one really be in The Main Roster to showed Your Talent, Greatness and others.

That's Not really true at all. I'm really sure Ryo actually wants The Same what You really wanted. I do wanted to Face them and Move into The Main Roster But, It'll take a Development to Improved another People Skills and Especially Mine.  I'm not The Man who'll Underestimated My Opponents. 

Ryo Nakahara Might have a Martial Arts Background. He also got Kickboxing Background. There's Much More about The Styles whatever They really have. Obviously, This man will Focused to Knockout his own Opponents to make sure that, They feel his Presence. I know The Fact The Manager will say The Spoiler Alert what He's going to do to Me and Daryl Kinkade.

I won't be Impressed at all.  I'll Put My Wrestling Underwear and Boots On to make sure that, I'm really Prepared for The Triple Threat Match. You think that, I'm Unknown Person. You don't really wanted to Sleep on Me at all. I'd won Numerous Championships another Promotions. Yeah, This is The Big Leagues. I really wanted to Face The All Time Greats in EAW.  I'll see Those Two  on Wedneday Night. I'll say The Millions of Woogieman Fans. If Ya smell what The Woogieman is Cooking.
Shackleford
Post October 2nd 2017, 4:10 am by Shackleford
Good Vs Evil
Right Vs Wrong
Light Vs Dark

It's all down to perspective. I don't believe Revenant is a force of good, the way he exacts justice as he sees fit doesn't seem particularly heroic, whereas Revenant sees his crusade a noble cause.
I don't believe Bad Guy Brandon is a bad guy, I just think he's a bad wrestler. Whilst Brandon believes he's the biggest heel on all the rosters, a heat magnet. They are booing you cause you suck mate.

My perspective has always differed from the rest of the companies, but my way of seeing things allowed me to control the tag team division. They would call me the Prophet because I would come out every week and tell everyone how it was going to go down and then I would deliver. So when I tell you Brandon is going to take the fall, you can take that all the way to the bank. My words have never nor will ever be hollow. I said I would defeat CM Bank$ and ADV to retain my titles and guess what happened...yeah that's right I won. I said Eddy Mac would repeat the sins of his criminal ancestors and what do you know?

BGB, do you feel that? That sinking feeling in your chest and sickness in your stomach? That's fear. And if your feeling that then you know that I am the real deal and I'm not prattling about running my mouth like Azrael or Dampshaw. Understandably you'd be scared, that's completely natural. Here you are, a big guy who is used to bullying his way around getting exactly what he wants, and little old me has taken that control away from you. By telling you your fate you now panic, you want to fight it, because it couldn't possibly be true...could it? Then the doubt. Maybe you'll fact check my claims, then really try and dig when you can't disprove them. That doubt remains, you start to obsess over the outcome. You'll do your best to hold back the inevitable, your training will intensify. You will take every precaution Brandon, ensure you can power out of a roll up, maybe pay someone off to get your back if I try something underhanded.

But you will still lose.
I don't write the future BGB, I merely fulfill my role. And the more you resist and struggle, the less forgiven mistress fate will be.

But let's not get hung up on the inevitable, let's talk about the variables that aren't fixed. Let's start with respect, more importantly the respect that you feel you deserve. Now Brandon, if myself a veteran and former champion can't get respect, what chance has a hack like yourself got? I'm greeted every night with possibly the biggest reaction on NEO, yet those reactions are boo's. So someone like yourself who week in, week out comes out and spews bollocks only to lose to costumed clowns like the Revenant, should count himself lucky the bookers remember his goddamn name, let alone the bloody fans.

Maybe we should talk about the fact your constantly overlooked by management?
I mean, it's pretty plain to see mate. You don't need the powers of foresight to see why your career is in a slump and will most likely fizzle out soon. Your just not that good mate. Simple as. It's not by chance you keep coming up short, your not lying when you say 'Im not on your stature'...I mean, your in a league of your own alright. If there was a top tier in NEO, I would be there. Then a midcard, that's occupied by the likes of Daryl Kincaid. Lower card would be someone like Blake Banner who is barely scheduled. Then we have the 'lower than mud' section, population Woogieman and BGB.

Your that segment guy, sometimes makes you laugh but in a year's time we'll struggle to place your face. I get why your bitter. *Shackleford points to the camera with a gun pose* You've got a loaded gun but you've been firing blanks. *Click* Hey, it happens, makes you no less of a man. *Shackleford can't hold back a smile*
I'm sorry BGB, it's just hard not to be happy. I was worried I'd have to battle through the best NEO has to offer to become the face of NEO, but I AM the best NEO has to offer. Throw everything you have mate, any underhanded tactic, every unique hold...hell throw some smack talk my way. It's all in a futile effort mate. LETS BE HAVING YOU!!!
TheBadGuyBrandon
Post October 1st 2017, 8:03 pm by TheBadGuyBrandon
Ladies and gentlemen, My Name is Bad Guy Brandon and I would like to address the stupidity that's been going on in NEO. Apparently for me to get a clear rematch that I DESERVE in the first place I have to face someone who's not even on my stature. We have a “saint” parading around here thinking he can save NEO.Shackleford demanding things he doesn't deserve. While I just want the respect and rematch with a clear victory and Revenant to stop with the BULLSHIT! NEO Doesn't need your “saving” nor help. I'm here to get rid of people like you, I don't see why you can't understand that. It's a shame I'll have to break Shackleford's neck to get to you but by all means, I will.

Shackleford, you are merely a stepping stone for me. THAT'S ALL! But I want you to understand, I agree with everything you said last week, “you have to do what you can to thrive in this company. It’s a kill or be killed world.” apparently it's damn shame people like The Revenant have to be reminded of that. So with that being said Shackleford, I have to prove why I can stop The Revenant. So don't take this beating I'm about to give you personally.

Beating you will now show not only Shackleford, Revenant or Lioncross but it will show the whole NEO Locker Room Why I deserve respect and how much of a threat I really am. I am The Outlaw. And most of all I... Am... The Bad Guy! *Gun symbol pointed towards the camera* BANG!
Daryl Kinkade
Post October 1st 2017, 3:38 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Triple Threat
Kinkade Vs Nakahara Vs Woogieman

Part 1. The reset

Let's try this again shall we?

So, about a month ago I signed for EAW and was straight away sent to NEO. I was sent there, like everyone else, to prove that I was worthy of that EAW contract and that I was worthy of joining the elite. I know that I'm more than capable of holding my own on any of the EAW shows, but no-one else does, so I've got to follow protocol, earn the respect of everyone here and prove that I can mix it with the best EAW has to offer.

So far, I've not done that. 

Since I debuted, I've been dominant in one match and sloppy in the other. I've not been anywhere near the standards I'm capable of, nowhere near the levels of consistency I know I can produce and certainly no even close to the standard of match I know I put on with anyone.

Outside of the ring, I've been even more off the mark. When I first started out I played the comedy card and it worked. I ripped the piss out of every opponent I came up against and it threw them off guard, they didn't really know what to do with me or how to plan for me in the ring.

But that was a decade ago. That was with three other guys to bounce off. That was back when you could inject a healthy dose of comedy into the wrestling world and it worked. Could you imagine what would happen now if someone stepped up and tried to pass of a spoof of Jackass as prep for a match? Well, I did, and it worked. The thing is, I'm flying solo now. I don't have my brothers to bounce off anymore and I've got to do my ow thing. I've got hung up on the whole Catch 22 TV thing and it's hindering me. I've set myself up to be 'that guys who does mildly amusing promos' and it's failing. The old comedy magic isn't there anymore and it's coming across as forced, dull and anything but funny. 

After two matches and nearly a month in NEO, I'm no further forward. All the promise I showed in that first match is looking like a fluke and more down to my opponents not really trying. As for the gimmick I've ended slapping on myself? A lovable rogue? the last king of emo? Fuck me, could I have gone for anything more generic? I might as well not have bothered with a gimmick at all. I look around at everyone else here and we've got lunatics, boxers, guys on a mission to rid the world of evil, MMA stand outs and then there's me, a throw back to the early 2000's and I'm wondering why I'm not getting over and why people aren't noticing me.

So, it's back to square one. Back to the drawing board. Scrap everything that's gone before and start again from scratch. Gone is Catch 22 TV. Gone is the pathetic attempt at humour. Gone is the nostalgic entrance music. Gone is the constant wallowing in the past and gone is this ridiculous expectation I've had that people will actually care if I win or not. I've been in and around this business long enough to know that you have to earn respect, it doesn't just fall in your lap. You have to make the crowd want to cheer for you, you have to draw them in and make them care about your matches. If you can't do that you're just another body in the ring, another guy trying his luck, not another 'has been, but another 'never was'.

Wednesday night, I start again. I've got another chance to prove that that victory on my first night wasn't just a fluke and wasn't just because the others couldn't be arsed. I've got to prove that last weeks loss was down to dubious tactics and officiating and not an accurate representation of my in ring talents and I've got to prove that I belong, not just here in NEO, but actually in the upper echelons of EAW.That brings me to the unfortunate duo who have to face me on Wednesday. 

Ryo Nakahara and Woogieman. 

I'll confess, I don't know much about Woogieman. I've watched a few tapes to get an idea of his style, but you can only glean so much from a tape. I've never seen him wrestle live and I'm pretty sure I've never been in the ring with someone like him, so I'm taking every precaution I can and preparing for anything and everything he can throw at me. Even if he does appear to be more worried about what Nakahara's manager has to say than anything I do. I guess that proves my earlier point though about the attempted comedy schtick not getting me anywhere at all.

Of course, I can't forget the Japanese sensation, Ryo Nakahara. Someone who, like me, promised so much after his debut but delivered even less than I managed to. A man, who according to his manager will make every single opponent he faces 'Blackout' . A man who came here with much fanfare. A man who unceremoniously tapped out in double quick fashion last week.

No disrespect to either Woogieman or Ryo Nakahara, but you are not the guys I want or need to be facing. Beating you two will not prove a damn thing to management. It won't prove I belong at the top end of the card and it certainly won't prove that I should be the one to put the title on and take the NEO brand forwards.

The guys I need to be facing and the guys I am to prove I should be facing are The Revenant, Azrael, Ryan Wilson. These are the guys at the business end of NEO, these are the guys who are the real talents on this brand, these are the guys I have to beat to prove that I deserve that spot on the main EAW roster.

So, Wednesday night, if Woogieman can drag himself away from the cafes and the ladies and if Ryo Nakahara can be bothered to show his face at all then I'll begin again and I'll take my NEO record to 2-1-0. 

Last weeks defeat to Sinister Ace was a wake up call. My own rant at management was a wake up call. This weeks card was a wake up call. Well, Daryl Kinkade is finally awake and I'm looking to make a dent in the NEO roster and force my way to the business end of the NEO:Frontline card.
Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Aces Of Spades
Post October 1st 2017, 1:33 pm by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
(The Aces Of Spades Show) EP: 3

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the EAW Network Special “The Aces Of Spades Show!.” Please welcome your hosts, Sinister Ace and Bo Maro!

Sinister Ace enters the room with Bo Maro. They are told to sit on the comfy, and dark brown sofa. There is a nice, glass table with two cups of dark coffee, each for Sinister Ace. They sit down on the sofa with a bright, green screen behind them in an almost-pitch black room.

Bo Maro: Welcome, everybody. Today, you’re in for a treat because I am going to bring a man who I’ve managed before. He’s both a wrestler and a MMA fighter. Let us welcome him.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to “The Aces Of Spades Show”, Jack Jackson!

Bo Maro: Welcome! So, you’re an experienced MMA fighter and wrestler right?

Jack Jackson: I mean. Sure.

Bo Maro: So, for this episode. We’ve set-up the squared circle for you and Sinister Ace to fight in. You two will fight each other in a match so we could show an example for what will happen on the 3rd of October.

Jack Jackson enters through the taped white ropes to start-up the upcoming gruel match while Sinister Ace resides behind black curtains.

Bo Maro heads to the wooden material announce table, with a black, steel chair.
Bo Maro: Anyways, today I will be the amazing commentator I am for this match. Queue the music.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this match is set for one fall! And is brought to you by the youtube channel, Pehrox!

Introducing first, in the ring right now! Hailing from Chicago, Illinois.  Jack Jackson!

“Thank God, I’m Not You” - Himalayas plays

aaaaaaaaa-And his opponent! Hailing from Sacramento, California. Weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds. Marxman, Sinister Ace!

*Ding Ding Ding*

Bo Maro: OH MY GOSH. RAPID INVASION FROM SINISTER ACE! JACK JACKSON IS KNOCKED OUT. BAH GAWD.

1…… 2……

Bo Maro: WOAH! HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE KICK OUT OF THAT PUNCH! SINISTER ACE IS GOING FOR RAPID INVASION AGAIN!

Bo Mario: OH! BUZZSAW KICK FROM JACK JACKSON.

BO MARO: JACK JACKSON SETS UP HIM!

Jack Jackson: It’s time for you to CONFESS!

Bo Maro: CONFESS!?!?! ISN’T THAT THE REVENANT’S SUBMISSION MOVE! OH NO! HE”S GOT IT LOCKED IN, WHAT!?!??!. HE ROLLED OUT OF THE SUBMISSION. DAWWWNBREAKER OUTTA NOWHERE! HE ROLLS HIM UP FOR THE PIN!

1… 2…. 3…!

HERE IS YOUR WINNER! SINISTER ACE!

Sinister Ace: That, is what will happen. Damn, that was easy. Where did this “Jack Jackson” come from?

Bo Maro: I found him on Craigslist.

Sinister Ace: Oh, didn’t you used to manage him. Anyways, let’s go and sit back down on the sofa.

Bo Maro and Sinister Ace both heads to the comfy, dark brown sofa and both takes a drink of their warm, dark coffee.

Bo Maro: Now that’s out of the way. Let’s give The Revenant another message

Bo Maro: The Revenant, supposedly returned from the dead or somewhere else. Like I said before, keep saying that Sinister Ace is cocky, arrogant, and thickheaded. But, he is on a level right above you. You’ve both had similar paths, you both have combat sports experience.  Sinister Ace does agree that it will be a spectacle and he believes you have a big advantage. But, I promise you, Sinister Ace will bring a big fight to you on the 3rd of October. You’ve had three matches, so far. You’ve won all those matches. You’re undefeated, so far. A recommendation is for you, is to not treat Sinister Ace lightly. Although, you’re undefeated. You’ve beaten everybody, but you’re not going to beat Sinister Ace. I’ve managed so many people like you, enter through those ropes into the squared circle. You’re going to be in for a treat, and you’re going enter the death zone. Have a good day.

Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for watching this episode of “The Aces Of Spades Show” sponsored by the Youtube Star, Pehrox.
The Revenant
Post October 1st 2017, 11:43 am by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 7

(During an EAW Network House Show)

"Well looks like that's the last match of The Night marc, I think we were gonna get one more promo though". The other announcer shuffled through his schedule packet, "Ah, here we go, Asterisk: The Revenant's possibly gonna show up. Yes after that Rentaboxer started gloating about his matches, I expected the Dreadknight to pop back up". The first announcer then looked offended, "Rentaboxer?!?! Sinister Ace has had a near perfect boxing record, along with holding boxing championships, and making himself known!". Before they could continue, the tunnel door's opened, however, The Revenant didn't step out. 

Instead, around 8 security guards did, as 2 took position on either side of the tunnel enterance, the other 6 came down to the arena. "Wait a second, what the hell's going on?!" Smith asked confused, as 3 of the 6 guards hopped inside the ring. The leader spoke into his headset, "We're sick and tired of The Revenant running around disturbing shit, messing with our system. So far he's put several of my boys in the medic bay, and chased off alot of possible shareholders. I think I speak for the lot of my guys here, when I say, I'm DONE, taking Steel Chairs to the head". Mark then spoke up, "You can't just expect to take over NEO, We've got a show to do!!", "Too Bad" the guard barked at Mark. Smith squinted, "waitasecond, aren't you that one guard who was working with the bureaucrat, 'Jones', you were trying to fix matches!!!". The guard then sighed, speaking into his headset mic and staring with his men at the tunnel. 

"That's it Revenant, you've got enemies stacked as high as towers against you. You want to break down the corruption in NEO, break up all of the things we've built carefully over the years, well then you're gonna have to come down to this ring to stop us". The guards in and around the ring nodded, readying up. Then, the bells sounded out, as all the lights, except for the purple NEO logo cut out, they were all bathed in darkness. The, the lights cut back on, as The Revenant appeared, quickly turning the leading guard around, and grabbing him by the throat. 

"HE'S GOT JONES BY A THROAT, AND, CHOKESLAM!!!!!" Mark commentated as The Revenant slammed the crooked cop on the ground. The other two waited for a second, staring at The Revenant, who, through bloodthristy fury, beckoned with his two hands. The first one ran at The Revenant, fists raised, and was given a giant kicked to the chest, laying him out on his back, the second threw some punches at the Dreadknight, of which he blocked and avoided. The Revenant got a wrestler's grip on the guard's neck, punching them straight in the face, forcing his neck down as he grabbed his face in pain. "Oh The Revenant's got the guard in a precarious situation....". The Revenant raised his right elbow up, and struck the guard's back of the neck laying him out. "OH AND IT'S A NECK CHOP FROM THE REVENANT! The poor guard regrets his decision now!".

The Revenant simply rolled his shoulders, staring at the 3 around the ring. as the other two started to back off, one of them, armed with a steel bat, entered under the ring ropes, and ran at The Revenant. "Oh, and he's going after The Vigilante with a STEEL BAT!". Taking a large horizontal swing, to which The Revenant simply ducked under, locking his hands around the guard's waist from behind. "He's got the lock, COULD IT BE?".  "IT IS, AND the Guard, goes, FLYING into the Turnbuckle from a German, he's gonna need a neckbrace for that!". As The Revenant stood back up, he saw the rest of the guards bolt, as the few, pummeled ones int eh ring, began to crawl towards the edges and roll out. he instead walked towards the nearest turnbuckle, and banged on the ringside of it a couple of times. 

"He wants a Mic, someone hand him a mic!" Smith called to the Referees who quickly searched through the audio equipment, before one of them grabbed one and handed it up to The Revenant. Taking hold of The Microphone, The Revenant cracked his neck, as he stayed around the center of the ring. 

"Sinister Ace......" A gravely chuckle followed after saying the boxer's name. 

"I don't know what's more entertaining about this match. The fact that you, of all people, believe you can walk in second match and easily squash me, or the fact that they actually gave you your own show. You see your whole bloc of confidence for this match stems around the idea, that you, and only you, proclaim yourself as The 'Best Boxer in The World' ". 

"I've hunted down your boxing career, seen your fights, and I make no mistake, I respect the fighting style of my opponents, even after I've deconstructed them on the ring. However I think you're letting your proficiency with the gloves go to your head, especially, after you mentioned The Money Fight. The Irish MMA Fighter, Versus one of the best in the industry at the time, 'And look who won'". 

"I think you need to know when you're getting ahead of yourself. This isn't some straight boxing match boy, this isn't a fight with the stipulations you encountered back at your Boxing Ring. This right here, is Wrestling, MMA, Sports that encompass much more, than just punching your opponent's gloves so much the Judges let you win. You really think that in a match that allowed mine and others', full arsenal of techniques, you believe your straight boxing style will remain dominant overall". 

"Now let me tell you something Ace, it's not by sheer coincidence that I was able to Rip and Tear my way through a Fatal Fourway between Blake Banner, Axl Willow, and Zak Zero. It's not by some preconceived notion of 'Match fixing', or 'cheating', than I broke Brandon's body even more than it already was. And it's not by luck, stupidity, or 'unjust fate', that I went toe to toe with someone like Ryo Nakahara, and managed to make them tap". 

"This is not your old boxing arena back in the neighborhood, where you and the boys went to go throw a few slugs at each other at the weekend. This is not some Showtime $99.99 segment to watch an Irish MMA Fighter with a neutered skillset fight one of the best in boxing. This is about a cocky, arrogant, and thickheaded boxer, walking into a ring with someone he can't make tap, he can't bring down by straight punch, and can't win, because the opponent he's up against, has an actual mission behind what he does, that's not just some wanderlust or greed for a gold spray painted belt, or to 'show the world' when in reality all they do is bore the people they try to entertain for 15 hours straight". 

"People will indeed see a Spectacle on October 3rd, Ace, But it'll be about placing bets, as to how fast The Revenant can deconstruct, tear apart, and forcibly humble and rehabilitate yet another Greedy, Manipulative, and abusive piece of scum". 

"October 3rd. Ready your Boxing Gloves, Ace". And with that, The Revenant tossed the microphone without looking back to the referee, who managed to catch it as it went soaring between ropes. Ducking under and stepping through the ropes, 'For whom' played as The Revenant dropped from the ring, walking up the ramp as the crowd gave a few cheers for the still newcomer. 

"The Revenant's not disappointing with these more vocal promos Smith, I'm really diggin' em" Mark said, shuffling his papers. Smith rolled his eyes, "it might've been worded well, but I still place my bets on Sinister Ace, TKOs are still a thing you know". 

(The segment then cuts out with The NEO Wrestling Logo, as it cuts to a commercial break). 
Daryl Kinkade
Post October 1st 2017, 11:24 am by Daryl Kinkade
NEO Promoz - Page 9 C2217

Do you know what I've found in life? Well, many things, but in the context of this particular vignette, I'm thinking of one specific thing.

In life there are winners and losers and you can, and will, be defined by how you take both. It's well know that there are good losers and there are bad losers. The good losers take defeat in their stride, they accept it in a gracious manner, they move on and learn from the defeat. That is what I've always tried to do, but I slipped up after last week. I made excuses, regardless of how valid, when I should have been looking at why and how I lost and making sure I don't get caught out again.

On the flip side, there are good and bad winners as well. Good winners accept the win, celebrate but don't revel in it, or gloat, or brag. However, the bad winners, and in my personal opinion they're worse than bad losers, will do all of that and more. 

And that brings me on to Sinister Ace. I didn't want to have to go back to that punch drunk loon, but it seems he just won't let it drop. He seems to believe, genuinely believe, that his victory was a, fair and b, people actually cared. He knew he couldn't beat me in a straight wrestling match, that's why he cheated, I get that. He's a cocky, arrogant SOB as well, so I get why he's bragging about it. But should you really be bragging when it takes you a full three attempts to make the cheat stick? Apparently, when you're Sinister, yes you do.

And Sinister, that is the last I have to say on the matter. Keep ripping off C22 TV, that's C22 TV, not CCTV, if you must, but know that until you're deemed good enough to step into the ring with me and actually wrestle then I have nothing more to say to you.

So, onto this week, and I'm getting a bit of deja vu. Multi person match up, on incredibly quiet opponent and one who surfaces briefly and leaves me to do most of the talking and promotion for the match. Don't get me wrong, that's fine by me, I've always been told I talk to much anyway, but after spending last week banging my head against a brick wall, it would've been nice to have a bit of intelligent banter, some coherent back and forth.

Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

So, while Nak is being all strong and silent and while Woogie declares that he's waiting for Nak to speak before he does anything, no offense taken by that at all by the way, I need to figure out some way to try and get people interested in this triple threat match, whilst simultaneously trying to repair the damage I caused to my own career by slagging off management last time out, granted, that wasn't the best idea I've ever had, but looking back on what I said I stand by it all.

So, guys and gals, tune in to the next exciting episode of C22 TV featuring me, a banged up VW camper van and some duct tape.

Au revouir for now.
Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Post October 1st 2017, 10:20 am by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
(The Aces Of Spades Show) EP: 2

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the EAW Network Special “The Aces Of Spades Show!.” Please welcome your hosts, Sinister Ace and Bo Maro!

Ace: That was nice, was that you?

Maro: That was one of my brothers saying that.

Ace: Oh, that’s nice. Since when did we get this sofa? Isn’t this is the same type of sofa that Daryl Kinkade uses in his stupid CCTV shows?

Maro: Yes, I was actually tired of sitting on these stools.

Ace: Anyways, let us start.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this EAW Network Special “The Aces Of Spades Show.” is brought to you by the always so charismatic, skilled, youtube channel of Pehrox. Check the latest up-to-date content that you will love.

Maro: 1… 2…. 3… CUT!

Ace: Welcome to the second episode of “The Aces Of Spades Show” sponsored by Pehrox. This episode we’re gonna talk about Daryl Kinkade. I know, my opponent is going to be The Revenant, I need to clear things up.

Maro: In fact, next episode. I’ll bring one of my talents I used to manage that’s now a MMA fighter. We’ll use that guy in a match against Sinister Ace next episode.

Ace: Well, it’s not gonna be an official match, we’re just going to show what you guys, the EAW universe. What is going to happen on October 3rd with The Revenant and I.

Ace: Anyways, Daryl Kinkade. The Last King Of Emo. Let’s forward back to September 27th. People would say it was just another typical NEO wrestling episode. That was what exactly it was, but it is was all the matches other than the one I was in. No one cared about other matches on that show. It was all about me. The monumental debut of Sinister Ace. Like I said, I Faced Daryl Kinkade in the match. I said numerous times that he was a walk in the park, and I proved every single of that word that came out of my mouth rightly. But, no… He’s obviously going to bitch because I cheated. Who cares if I cheat. The referee didn’t reverse the decision or disqualify me at all. You’re just jealous that I’m championship talent, and you’re just enhancement talent to me. Think of it, I used the situations I was in, to be simply successful. You lost, and you take it. There’s a lot of differences between you and I. You can hold a world championship title on your waist for just two days. While, I am payed to beat up people and win national championships. There’s a reason behind you being here in NEO wrestling. You’re destined to fail. Just like how Bo said to The Revenant, you’re going to fall and keep tumbling and toppling. The reason I’m in the main event and you’re not. It’s simply because I am destined to be the best in the world at what I do. The Last King Of Emo huh? I didn’t see any of a king’s values in our match. You're not a king, you’re just a peasant. Here’s a recommendation, just stick to being a paper champion that you are. You don’t belong here.

Maro: Thank you for stopping by this episode of the “Aces Of Spades Show”
sponsored by the youtube channel “Pehrox.”

Ace: You didn’t talk for me this time.

Maro: I’ll talk for you next episode.
Post  by Sponsored content

NEO Promoz

Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next