Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 6 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NEO Promoz - Page 6 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NEO Promoz - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NEO Promoz - Page 6 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NEO Promoz - Page 6 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NEO Promoz - Page 6 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NEO Promoz - Page 6 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NEO Promoz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

NEO Promoz - Page 6 Empty
PostNEO Promoz

Graphics coming soon...
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NEO Promoz :: Comments

Ollie
Re: NEO Promoz
Post November 7th 2017, 9:54 pm by Ollie
NEO Promoz - Page 6 Newmainevent

I'll seek you out.... Flay you alive...

"Daryl Kinkade... you seem to have ran out of things to say. You seem so shaken, so nervous, it's as though you've become the broken record that you always want to talk about. You march out in front of your adoring 'fans' and bring back a pathetic segment everyone forgot about the moment you supposedly put an end to it to become a more serious performer. Is that what you are, DK? A serious performer?"  Osamu chuckles slightly before his face warps back into one of gritty intensity. "You should've left the hokey shit behind, Daryl. Because it doesn't look good on you. In fact, it's almost as embarrassing as Axl Willow's press conferences. It should've stayed buried... I'm not honored by you deciding to come out here with your video camera again -- I'm disgusted by it. 

I'm disgusted by this whole damned placed after this week after Frontline. You come out here ranting about how I'm a douchebag and that you've gained the respect of ... The Revenant ... and he sees you as a worthy competitor. DK, you say this as though you're proud of it. Then The Revenant comes out here with MY name in his mouth, telling me to sleep with one eye open. Telling ME to be afraid of him.

I'm glad I've gotten all of your attention. It's about damn time someone come on this roster and and deliver the TRUTH about this company, about its icons and about its legends. The TRUTH is -- they don't care about you. Daryl, you can crave their respect all you want. You can climb, crawl, grasp to become like them, to sell their merchandise and to sell their tickets as you say. But it will not matter, because they will continue to make all the money, they will continue to take all the glory, and they will remain at the top. Not you, not The Revenant." The crowd boos, but Osamu Arcichida spreads open his arms. 

"You people can get angry all you want. Your heroes, your favorites here in NEO are nothing more than stepping stones for the favorites of EAW management. Of folks like DDD. Hall-of-famers like CM Banks. They're nothing more than pawns to make THEM richer and to make THEM more famous. You see, you preform night-in and night-out for the scouts... who come to NEO like vultures. Waiting, looking, waiting. Until they find someone perfect. Someone like you, DK. Someone that they can bring up and LAY THEM ON THE MAT for the real top superstars of this place! The sad thing is, just like the people here, you don't see it. You're blind to it, you are so laser-focused on the present that you cannot see your own future. 

You say we're a lot of like -- but as I said a few days ago -- this is where our similarities end, DK. I won't settle for what the higher-ups in EAW want for me. I won't settle for having the respect of people like The Revenant. That's absolutely meaningless to me. Worthless. Because Osamu Arcichida does not settle for anyone or anything. I demand respect through my actions. I take what I want because I'm talented enough to do it. I revel in someone trying to tell me no, because I know that I can prove them wrong based on my raw ability alone. 

I don't have compassion. I don't have empathy. The only thing I see in my future is success. More money, more titles, more women. But, most of all, Osamu Arcichida's name will be remembered for blistering through the NEO roster and toppling the giants of this company to cement his own legacy as the BEST this business has EVER seen. Because Osamu Arcichida doesn't settle. Osamu Arcichida doesn't want. I take. I get. Tomorrow, come the first show in New Jersey, I take the respect I deserve from you. And I get the one, two, three count over you as all of your eye-linered, Hot Topic shopping, pathetic basement dwelling fans shed crocodile tears because they know your shot at ever staying as the main event in this company are OVER.

This puts you in what I'll a 'catch-22.' You've assured your fans you're bringing everything you have into that 20 by 20 square tomorrow night. You've told them you're holding nothing back. So let me ask you, DK, what happens when you're pinned tomorrow night? What happens when that bell rings and all you have left is a hope, a wish, a need that your fans will be there to support you. That they'll be your shoulder to cry on. But what happens when these people turn their back on you just like everyone else who can't live up to their expectations? I'll tell you; you'll have nothing left. And you'll have no choice but to recognize and admit that I was right all along. That you never needed the respect of people like The Revenant, you never needed to connect with everyone at the Green Day concert. 

It will become clear to you that what you needed all along was only yourself and your own abilities. Perhaps when that day comes, you'll actually be on my level. If that day ever comes, you might actually be able to up with my ascension in this company. But until that day -- while you still cling on to your desire for these people to love you, for EAW management to want you as their star -- you will remain nothing but a pathetic, miserable failure. And I'm going to prove that tomorrow night... as The New Main Event." 

Osamu Arichida stares into the camera with a sadistic, almost smug-like face as it fades to a commercial. 
Daryl Kinkade
Post November 7th 2017, 4:11 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Singles Match

Kinkade Vs Arcichida
Part 3: Catch 22 TV rides again

NEO Promoz - Page 6 C2210

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, those of you who have yet to decided...welcome back to Catch 22 TV!

Now, I know, not so long ago, I said that C22 TV was dead. I needed to be taken seriously in NEO if I was ever going to get anywhere in the company and larking around on my sofa with a hand held camera was not the way to go about getting noticed. Well, it turns out, I was both right and wrong. The day after I decide to stop C22 TV, it debuts on NEO and my career went on a massive upward trajectory. Coincidence? Possibly, but I'm not a big fan of coincidence. The fact of it is, I stopped goofing off and started being serious and it's landed me in the main event in the new look, post Frontline NEO.

That doesn't mean C22 TV is dead and buried like Sinister Ace's career prospects, oh no, it means that instead of being the staple of Daryl Kinkade, the one thing that everyone expects of me, its more of a bust it out when I need it type thing. Like breaking out that uber special move that's only seen in massive, must win FPV matches. With that in mind, I suppose Osamu should feel kind of privileged that I've felt the need to bust out the old C22 again to try and combat him.

Osamu is right you know. Me and him, we're so alike it's weird. Similar height, weight, wrestling style, taste in women, peanut butter preference, favourite Pokemon, it's uncanny, it really is. Where we do differ though, is that I'm not a massive douche bag. I may long for the past, the glory days when it was cool to listen to My Chemical Romance, dye my hair black, wear Etnies everywhere I went and have sweat bands on, even in the depths of winter, but I least manage to have a bit of respect for the paying fans, the general public who keep us in a job and although I may not like some of them, I have respect for most of the guys on the NEO roster as well. For some reason, Osamu sees this as a major flaw, a weakness if you will, because, in his head, showing respect to others and wanting to being respected in return is not something one should be striving for. In Osamu's world, being as big a dick as humanly possible and pissing off as many of your fellow wrestlers as you can is an achievement. 

I work on the theory that one day, I may need someone to have my back. One day I may be in dire need of help. My attitude towards the other guys here has already paid off once. Alex Reynolds owes me one, he said so himself. Why? Because I gave it my all and proved I can be trusted. That, Osamu, is worth more than all your airs and graces, all your posturing, all your New Era bull crap put together. It means that guys like The Revenant don't see me as a massive douche who needs taking out, they see me more as a worthy foe.

The whole landscape here in NEO has changed Osamu. The big names have gone, a whole raft of new talent has flooded in and those of us who have stayed put now have the opportunity to step up. Me and you, we've been chosen to main event the first NEO show in it's new home. We've been given the ball and now it's time to see who can run with it and who is going to fumble it. So let's stop being oh so British about this who situation, "you're in my way", "oh no, I disagree, you're in my way", "but sir, it is you who is in my way", lets cut all that crap. I, despite what everyone here seems to think, I am determined to make myself the guy in NEO that everyone on the roster wants to be, the guy that no-one wants to face and the guy that management know they can go to to sell merch and tickets. 

I'm not going to be blunt about this Osamu. You are the one who is in for a shock. You seem to think that this is going to be some walk over for you, like you've been told that after five minutes of back and forth I'm going to realise who I'm in the ring with and just lay down. Well I'm not. You need to be careful what you wish for Osamu, you need to be real careful, because I will be bringing my very best, my FPV main event title and career on the line best and believe me buddy, your New Era is going to get well and truly decimated by the Emo Era.
The Revenant
Post November 7th 2017, 10:48 am by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 16:

“I would come out here and say I’m not one for getting on the microphone, and raining verbal hell on the opponents. But that’s no longer true. I stand up here not for myself, unlike the rest on NEO who feel they need to play some trapsoul music, and pour out all their insecurities, I do this, in hope I show you the truth about them”.

“I’ve told you why I’m here, I’ve come to EAW to try to clean up not only the network, but the industry as well. When I stepped through that tunnel the first time, and I made my statement, I told everyone that change was here, and it was going to be made. I never however, said It would be easy. My debut in the Fatal Fourway, Brandon, Nakahara, Shackleford, combatting men like them is never easy”.

“……..Shackleford’s victory last friday was plain as can be, a failure on my part. I threw everything I had had built up to combat the man, I expanded my arsenal, I trained, conditioned, I learned his move set, learn his technique. I bludgeoned, I Bloodied, and I never nearly dragged Shackleford down to the fiery hell he deserved to be imprisoned in. And yet, thanks to a low blow, and dirty play, he managed to get a three count”.

“But that victory, that glorified dirty pin, that the false samaritan praises as ‘defeating a tyrant’, means Jack Sh[Censored] in the grand scheme of things. Shackleford’s a slug, a weasel, a chameleon who’ll change from the ‘working man’s hero’ to a ‘prophet’ just to suit his needs. He won, oh well, I’m still here, I’m standing, and I’m well prepared for the next fight, so actually, you didn’t do a God Damn Thing”. 

“And I hear you chanting, all of you who abandoned me the second my back hit the ground, those who never believed in what I’ve done in the first place, and just bandwagoned, because it was the new, hip thing for you kids to do. Let’s not forget, that I was, and still am cleaning up things as I go. So Let’s stop and smell the roses, before Wednesday, I kick down Lioncross’ door and have him book the next ‘Heel’ that I’ll face. Let’s take a look at the road so far”. 

“I arrived and I beat out Zak Zero, Blake Banner, and Axl Willow. Four self absorbed halfwit jobbers, who proclaim, like so many others, that they’re here to ‘strike it rich, and take whatever they want’ in the land of opportunity. Blake Banner is a thick skulled high lander who fell like a sack of dirt, and has crawled back into obscurity where he belongs. Zak Zero, one of the 5 elimination match members from friday who bothered to try the right way, and put in effort, is nothing more than a Narcissist High Flyer. Hell before Axl Willow fell down a path of self loathing I could barely tell them apart. Speaking of the Trapsoul Devil, Axl Willow: Kid’s a ladies man, blasting trapsoul on a ‘Beats’ Speaker he stole from a convenience store, Then after he never bothered to try and improve himself, his talent, or at least his skills, he became nothing but a money eating jobber. All four proclaimed they were gonna win, said they were gonna come to NEO and take whatever they wanted, and who was the only one to truly elevate anywhere the right way? The same person who came to NEO with a more righteous message, and was blasted by all three. Goes to show that in the end, it dosen’t matter how gimmicky you make your personal brand, because if you can’t hack it, they you belong in the gutter where manipulative scum like you belong”. 

“Bad, Guy, Brandon. Not much to say, cases like him are always so open and shut. The powers that be sized me up and set me after a broken down, ingrate, ‘Bad Guy Brandon’. Contrary to popular belief, you can’t melt a man’s brain by talking, but it never stopped Brandon. He was a broken down cheater, who’s body was as attritioned down as his words were. Our match started, when he barraged everyone’s ears with 15 straight minutes of verbal trash. And after I beat him into the hard ground of the ring, he cried all the way to Lioncross’ office, and got a rematch. He went up against shackleford, and was far more technically superior. He was crushed, and like I said, his career is buried, one less tumor clogging up the pipes of NEO”. 

“Ryo Nakahara is a strange case that. He’s not absolutely amoral, in fact he actually has an honor code. However when he fought, I ended up submitting Nakahara, and giving the ‘Absolute Wrestler’ a good trip to the medic bay to clear his thoughts. It wasn’t until after I went up against Sinister Ace that we would meet again. Sinister Ace is a third rate boxer, who’s 5 dollar contract was bought up by EAW after showtime rejected him. Sinister Ace is a cocky, dirty, tool, who, after I had easily adapted to his punch and strike patterns, was easy enough to handle. An 8 year old, in the body of a 6 foot 5 27 year old, Who should’ve, and would’ve been added to the list, if Shackleford didn’t run in like the absolute degenerate he is, and caused the fight to go to a No Contest”. 

“As you also know, the rematch failed when Nakahara was pinned, and Sinister Ace ran off to beat down Ryo, while I hunted down Shackleford…..the rest is not so far off history”. 

“So coming to the present, I’m not sitting down and wasting away. I’m holding my ‘zombie’ head high, and simply asking, ‘Who’s next?’”. 

“It time to double down and get back to the mission, because I know for certain, and I promise, one day, I’ll bash Shackleford’s head into a turnbuckle, right before I dig him a grave to bury his career, but for now, I’m sure as hell staying on NEO, and I’m sure as hell winning the next match I’m given”. 

“Just because I’ve made the list so far, doesn't mean there’s still not plenty of men who need to go. Osamu Arcichida, Axl Willow, Sinister Ace, and The Trickster Azreal. I’ve still got 4 good matches to go, and if Ryo Nakahara wants to get dragged out back, or if I decide to fly out to Dynasty and give Shackleford the backstage assault of his life, I’ll be fine with a 5th and 6th”. 

“I’m staying on NEO, and that’s just fine with me. Already a group of men who’ve been put on the list, and there’s plenty more who’re going to get their names added”. 

“So to the four men, you’re on notice. In the ring, backstage, when your’re sitting at home along in your crummy apartment, or when you’re fast asleep at night, I will find you, and I will make you pay your dues. You’ve been warned….”. 

The Revenant tossed the microphone to a ref sitting by one of the turnbuckles, before exiting the ring to ‘For Whom’
Malcolm Jones
Post November 7th 2017, 12:03 am by Malcolm Jones
Bharacter Development Promo - Tragedy To Triumph

Momma always told me "count your blessings", but that was never enough for me...

I was never able to settle for less and just be satisfied that it isn't "as bad as it could be", because it was bad on its own.. and I always strived to change my situation and shatter the glass ceiling that was once placed above me. People that come from where I come from, not just Harlem, but any disenfranchised hood in America.. we aren't expected to make it far. Our life expectancy isn't as high as most, our success rate is nowhere near as high as most, and this environment can either kill you.. or it can mold you into something great. Kids growing up think that if you aren't aspiring to be a ball player, a drug dealer, or a rapper then you aren't doing it right, but I am a living testament to the fact that there is more to life than just that. I'm a product of my environment. I've been through hell and back, I've let the pain and the tough times motivate me to work harder to improve my living conditions, and the pressure I faced only made me even stronger. Being a standout athlete in my younger years gave me access and connection to things I wouldn't have otherwise had. I was exposed to a bigger world out there, I had never been outside of the tri-state area until I started traveling with my sports teams, all I ever knew was where I was from which molded me into the man I am today, but seeing what else was out there only made me go harder. It made me want to own the fancy cars I seen people driving, it made me want to have the fancy clothes I thought were fly but couldn't afford. When your whole life you know nothing but the bottom, the only way is up, and when you're finally up.. you never want to come down.. thats why I can't take my time here for granted.

I understand my brash confidence and my flamboyance can be mistaken for a lack of humbleness and for being obnoxious, but when you come from where I come from and overcome what I have, you would be as outgoing about life as I am. I live it up to the fullest every single time I can and I take my boys along for the ride so they can experience the finer things that we never had growing up. It's all about generational wealth and health, and its what I want to promote in my community, it's what I want to inspire the kids to go after, and show that you can achieve your dreams if you stick to it, you don't have to take the easy way out by doing illegal activities. So when somebody calls me a thug because I dress and act a certain way, it makes me laugh because they don't know the half of it. I know real thugs, and trust and believe they wouldn't have made it as far as getting a contract to the biggest company in the world like I have, they don't have the time for that. I'm sure that's a word that will plague me throughout my career for years to come, and so be it.. I can't blame people for their ignorance that they have been conditioned to believe. But what I can do is change the perception, one by one, opponent by opponent.. not only by gaining the respect I deserve.. but by showing that there is more to me than what meets the eye. Don't get it twisted, I'm always going to have fun, I'm always going to come out and rock the latest designer, have the baddest bitches by my side, and have the flyest cars.. because I CAN. I'll always be unapologetic about it too, if anybody has a problem with how I portray myself, then take it up with me and do something about it. But seeing what happened with Ryan Wilson, it's safe to say that people realize that I'm more than just a name and a wardrobe.

That's why NEO: Frontline was important to me. The match itself wasn't something I was excited for.. but the story behind it, the concept of being a man who people never expected to make it as far as I did come from section 8 living, roaches and rats in my apartment, a drug infested crime ridden neighborhood, to the absolute top of the wrestling industry.. it could make a man shed a tear. I made it, and not only did I make it, but I delivered, it's all I could have ever asked for. That's why I am going to continue to celebrate and party, because if you overcame what I have you would too. You never know when it is your time to go, so live it up while you can. Next NEO, me and the whole Joneset is throwing a victory party and everybody's invited. Not just for my victory at Frontline, but for anybody who's had their own personal triumphs in life, anybody who's made it out of a horrible situation to a great one, anybody who knows how it feels to surpass expectations and shatter perceptions... it's for you. Then it will be back to business, being the hottest act NEO has to offer, theres a lot of momentum on my side and a lot of pressure to continue delivering. Luckily for me, I've dealt with pressure all of my life and I've continued to make diamonds out of it.. just look at my neck. I plan on staying icy my whole time here in EAW.
Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Post November 6th 2017, 11:08 pm by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Aces Of Spades Show: Mis-Match?

Great job… I applause to you, Lioncross…  After my inaugural professional wrestling loss in a triple threat, I am placed in a match with someone who isn’t even on the NEO wrestling roster. That person is Shimmer. He coves his body with ink because of how insecure he is. Does this look like a game to you? I’m not scared of you and I never will be. You… You’re just exactly like The Revenant. You came back from the dead from your catacombs of insecurity. Do you know what exactly happened to him? I knocked him down and he tumbled and toppled back to the very catacombs of insecurity you rose up from. I dare you to bring that red balloon over your head, the only people you are scaring is your insecure self and the youth of the EAW universe. I’m going to pop that red balloon and it’s going to be at the speed of light. Just like how i’ll pin your shoulders down and 1.. 2… 3.. Will be heard from the collision of the referee’s right hand at the speed of light. Like I said, the speed of light. Your red carpet time for your “resurrection” will be left irrelevant and you will be back at your catacombs. How about we talk about your charisma.  You can show your liking of gold but, I will expose you of everything you are. I will expose everything behind the ink painted on your body and the charisma you are full of.  Shimmer… The only reason you’re getting this chance below the spotlight because Lioncross called you here to be a filler. To be a filler… I’m guessing that you’re walking into this match-up thinking and believing that I am an easy person to take an advantage of.. Mentally? But….. Maybe…. Not quite really. Have I introduced myself to you, Shimmer? I have won a couple of golden glove boxing championships and what about you? I am the monster of NEO. THE NEXT GENERATION OF NEO. THE MOST RELEVANT ONE HERE. YOU!? You’re just one of those  typical models on the face painting utensil covers at the Toys ‘R’ Us.  I know you’re not going to go back to your catacombs, I know you’re actually going to be at schools painting the faces of the next generation of teenagers.  That’s because that’s only what you’re good at.. You’re good at being a seat filler… Keep trying to persuade, convince, and scare me. You won’t. I swear my son has a doll figure that looks just like you. But, let’s not get off-topic. Back to you. Keep ripping off shows that my grandmother and kids watch because you aren’t focusing on me at all. You’re ripping through walls, popping balloons, and just nothing comes out of your mouth that is sensical? I mean seriously, this is what Lioncross signed me up for? A man that is insecure and crazy in the head? What a mis-match.. But, I’ll knock Shimmer down just like another obstacle in my road of devastation. Shimmer, there’s going to be no dawn coming for you. The only light you’ll see is the lightbulb in the spotlight. Shimmer, you were formerly known as the Artist? Did you know Bo Maro is an artist too? Next time, we’re going to see his latest art…. Signing off...
Moongoose McQueen
Post November 6th 2017, 8:04 pm by Moongoose McQueen
NEO Promoz - Page 6 PhdDRiYjE6nehLBtSi-pwPTzIbG8sN2T
Shattered Dream Production Presents:
“The Shining”

(Camera pans into a door with a NEO sign on it. Moment of silence as time passes before an Axe is pierced through the door, leaving a huge hole in the door. Shimmer pops his head through the door in complete make  up and Wig all messed )

Heeeeere’s Shimmer!!

(Shimmer continues to hack into the door with his golden axe before pulling it completely off and walking towards the camera with a devious grin of a murderer on his face)

Where you at Ace? Come on, Acey boy. All work and no play makes The Artist Formerly known as Shimmer a dull boy! ……….*breathes in* …………wait let me rephrase that. It’s not that I want to kill you, Ace. I just want to smash you face in. Ok. Because for all I know, this could very well be the…THE ….THE…. THTHETHE ONLY opportunity to show off my gift, my power, my… sexual prowlness. Because  you know the rule. There can only be 2 and three’s a company that is breaking the rules. Blah blah blah. It doesn’t make sense now, but someday, maybe after this week, you’ll reflect on this, look back and laugh.

But yes, it has come to a point where I’m so ready for this. So excited for this. I mean, so much has happened this week. Like never did I thought that Moongoose and Revy would unite as a front and put their hatred for one another aside to show their respect for the late and great Brody Sparks, and next thing I know. The GM of NEO gets drunk, walks up to me, asks me if I wanted to be a part of his show, possibly mistaking me for a blond thottie. But  I ain’t complaining. This is huge, this is grand, this is a once in a life time opportunity where yes, Mr. General Manager, you can’t take this back! Because I know things that you wouldn’t want people to show. Just let me have this. GIVE ME THIS MOMENT. So that the EAW can witness….. “The Shimming”

What is the Shimming? Does it hurt? Does it feel good? Maybe it’s so good it’s hurt? Well, it’s hard for me to explain, but perhaps, Ace could when we meet in the ring and deliver what could be the most uncomfortable moment in NEO history. You’ll be as confused as when Moongoose McQueen and Finnegan Wakefield fought at Uprising ending in that controversy. Things will make as much sense as Azael and Ryan Wilson making it to the Voltage main roster despite not doing much to get there and being the only people trying to get NEO the love and respect it deserves. Like seriously? Bruhs? What’s up with that? And if it is true that this may potentially be my only match in EAW, don’t forget, I can return when either Moongoose or Revy quits. Don’t ask me how or why! Just know that even if I cannot entertain you week by week, I’ll always be in the shadows, in the darkness. Lurking.

I’ll continue to make you laugh, I’ll continue to make you cry. This is all because of…. “The Shimming” all of which entails that I will never give up my way. Because for all you know, when the times when I am most needed, I’ll be back knocking at your door with my trusty Axe. Don’t you forget about me, EAW. And most importantly, don’t you forget me, Jamie O’Hara. ….*demonic voice* NEVER FORGET ME!

So Ace, Acey, Ace-a-reno, Basket Ace, Kenny Drake’s sexual assault Ace, Poker Ace, Where you at? Do I have to use voodoo to summon you here? Red drum…..red drum….. Don’t make me hunt you down. DO NOT ruin this moment for me by not showing your face for this match, because the evil twins have told me to Kill you, wait, sorry. Not kill you. Smash your brains in. And the wait… the anguish…. Its driving me insane in the membrane.

Ace, just so you know, I’ll be waiting for you in the New Jersey. You won’t miss me, hell I’ll wear a bell and if you are lucky, little else. Just the thought of beating you…. *shudders* …. Titillates me and sends goosebumps up and down my curvaceous spine. And oh yes. I will beat you Sinny Boy, believe me. It will be the spanking like you never had before. And you will remember the name of the Artist Formerly Known as….*breathes in*…… Shimmer!

And Scene!
Woogieman
Post November 6th 2017, 9:31 am by Woogieman
I know that, I'd good Performance at NEO Front-line in 5 Man Elimination Match But, Obviously It's not Enough because I'd come out very Short. I've no success in EAW. I'd come out short in My First PPV Match. Most of People already know I'd been a Failure very Lately because Lot of People has been Expecting Much more from The Woogieman.

Osamu Arcichida was Better Man at The NEO Front-line. I'll get Someone back sooner or later. Now It's time to let it go at The Moment because I'm in Six man Tag match to team up with Shark Man and Florida Man  to Face Derk Diggler, Abelard Becker and Ryo Nakahara in Newark, New Jersey.  You did noticed that, Ryo Nakahara was The Last for some reason.  I'd not forget what He did to me for broken my Jaw.

I'm already learn my lesson to be careful with Someone who's Japanese Strong Style with Puroresu, Full Contact Martial Arts Strikes and Shoot Submission Holds are Implemented.  This is not One on one Match at all. I must work with My Partners to beat  Derk Diggler, Abelard Becker and Ryo Nakhara because This is Teamwork. There's No I in this Match. I'll do my Part and My Partners must do the same.

We'll see Which One will get The Victory on Wednesday Night?  It'll be Woogieman, Shark Man and Florida Man. We'll see our opponents at Wednesday. All three of us will be Prepared and Ready for The Match.
Shark Man
Post November 6th 2017, 6:43 am by Shark Man
Finally, my time has come to fry some ugly fishes and whether you like it or not, that’s the fishin line why Shark Man has arrived to burn some dumb fishes.

Derk Diggler, Ryo Nakahara, and Abelard Becker, I don’t know anything about the three of you, all I know is that you three are piece of trash that standing in my way. That’s not a good thing for you all and it gives me a ring bell that I should put you three under the bottom of the sea. That’s right, I’m The World’s Toughest Son of a Fish and with the help of Florida Man and Woogieman, I can send your assess back straight to the Bikini Bottom where you three belong. I don’t give a damn what you think about my statement, all I care about is just giving you the biggest kicking that you’ll ever taste. If you don’t like what I’m saying then please do something about it and try to give me, Florida Man, and Woogieman the biggest fight that we’ll never forget. Try to make an impression to us and we’ll give it back to you. Everytime people kick our assess, we’ll kick it harder. Everytime people hit our assess, we’ll hit it harder. Everytime people do something to us, we’ll make sure you’ll regret it later. See, unlike Florida Man or my good friend Nobi, I don’t give a crap to any stupid fishes, what I’l give is just a hard ass beating. Don’t expect me to kiss any of your assess because I simply just don’t like the three of you. I’m about to fry the three of you in a Small Pond that we call NEO before I begin my journey to the much bigger sea.

And That’s The Fishin Line....cause Shark Man said so!

Last edited by Shark Man on November 6th 2017, 9:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Shackleford
Final NEO post
Post November 6th 2017, 6:06 am by Shackleford
*scene opens with Shackleford in the corner of a pub. Sat next to a lit fire by a varnished wooden table and sipping gin*

What I love about gin is the complex botanicals. It's a real workout for the palate to taste the bitters and identify them. Working out your preference is always difficult. Some flavours may be hidden behind stronger ones. Others may just not be your thing. Pairing gin with a garnish and tonic is often a good move to help home in on the less refined flavours.

You see some decisions aren't black and white. Some decisions take consideration. What garnish pairs with this London dry? How much tonic is correct.
Which brand should I go to?

*A shit eating grin spreads across Shacklefords face before he takes another sip of his gin*

Because I'm not sure if you lot heard, but I did exactly what I said I'd do. I won the contract in the main event of my brands supershow.
I defeated the Tyrant that is Revenant and I continue to walk the path laid out for me.
But there is a fork in the road.

Dynasty
Showdown
Voltage

I have performed on all three. I have enemies on all three. I defended my titles on all three.
I have also been met with defeat on all three. I have been overshadowed on all three and I have been forgotten from all three.
Yes I have a history in this company but people are so quick to forget.

My decision will not be based on preference. My loyalty is not to a brand. My loyalty is to myself. My path. My decision will be based on where I can make the biggest impact.
Where I'm going to get the most exposure.
When Storm and I joined forces we were both on different brands. He on Voltage and I Dynasty, this secured double the exposure of the Sons of Mayhem or any other team at the time. And when we were champions? We defended the titles every night.

The situation is different but the decision is the same. How will I be able to impact the company most. Where will I make the biggest difference.

*Shackleford necks the last of the gin*

I'm sure The Revenant is quite irate that I've skimmed past him as if he was a non factor. Truth is, I was never going to lose. I said that from day one and it remained true. The Prophet never lies. Yes you certainly gave it a go, but my body is every bit as strong as my will. My role was to ascend from NEO at this time, yours? Well it would appear yours is to whip the likes of MJ into shape. So you play nice whilst I'm away, perhaps I'll see you in the big leagues soon. Perhaps.

*Shackleford gets up and puts on a tweed jacket, Burberry scarf and flat cap*

NEO is far superior to Turbo. NEO prepares you mentally for the next stage, Turbo just churns out bodies for the pile. Anyone remember the Cavalry?
I was proud to serve on NEO. Prouder to be the face. But the path of a Prophet is a long one and there is still much work to be done. I leave NEO in capable hands, in its new home.
*Shackleford leaves the pub and is seen walking past the window. Screen fades to black*
Ollie
Post November 6th 2017, 3:38 am by Ollie
"Play it back again." 

An old TV can be seen with Daryl Kinkade on it in a low lit room, almost like a classroom. It rewinds. Then it plays. "I'm the one standing in your way of proving you should be in that main event," DK says, then it's paused. 

"One more time," Osamu says, now within the camera frame, staring at the television intensely. 

"I'm the one standing in your way of proving you should be in that main event," the television repeats again. Osamu put his fingers to his chin, as if to ponder, then chuckles slightly. He slams what seems to be the television remote down on a table nearby and then turns to the camera. 

"Are you listening? Is everyone listening? Last time I spoke, I thought I made it clear. But apparently there are still misconceptions. I deliver a message of truth, a message containing facts, and in return Kinkade -- yet you counter me by stating the obvious. That you're in my way of reaching my goals. That you are in my way of main-eventing every single show I'm on from here on out.

That's the thing, Kinkade. YOU are in MY way, not the other way around. You've had the opportunity to prove yourself in this company and the fact of the matter is, despite your win at Frontline, you've failed to do so. You said so yourself; you let Sinister Ace beat you. I haven't let a single man on the NEO roster pin me. I don't intend to. I don't intend to make the same fatal mistakes that you've made in your career. I intend to reach the main event ... and I intend to stay there. I will do whatever it takes to stay there. Rest assured, when the books are written and the tales are told, that Osamu Archichida will be a name to remember while Daryl Kinkade will be a guy who tried hard, who worked hard, who had it -- but couldn't do what it takes."

Osamu pushed a button and a VCR tape came out. He grabbed it, holding it up. "That's the major difference between us. We might match up toe-to-toe, eye-to-eye. Physically, we're nearly identical in height, in weight, with similar styles. But our philosophies, our mental capabilities, and our grit is where we differ. You see, DK, I'm not held back by my ethics or my integrity. Unlike you, I don't respect a single person who watches this program. Why? Because they are worse than you -- they WANT to be like you. They want to be emos, they want to be part of the DREADKNIGHT, they are wannabes. They will always want-to-be and they will always fail... again and again.

Just like you. You will always want to be on the level of Osamu Arcichida and you will always fail. You will always want to stay in the main event circle, DK, and you will always fail. You will always aspire to be a champion, to -- as you say -- be the best in this business. And yes, DK, you will ALWAYS, ALWAYS fail to make it. 

That's why these fans can relate to you. That's why they like you and cheer for you. Because, just like them, you're stuck in a perpetual state of failure. Just like them, you're used as the stepping stone for others, as a perch to help make someone else money, to help make someone else successful, to give someone else the glory."

Osamu put his head down, then looked back up toward the camera with an intense stare. The camera slowly zoomed in on his eyes. "November 8th is your shot. Your last chance to prove you have what it takes to bring it. To sink or to fucking swim, Kinkade. I lied when I said you needed to bring your best when you face me. You need to bring your fucking WORST to beat me. You need to bring the most vicious, most hungry, inner monster that you've ever kept in that delicate soul of yours. You better dig deep. Because if you do so happen to have an 'off day'... if Osamu Arcichida does catch you off guard, you won't be getting back into the square circle the next week. 

Careful what you wish for? I haven't wished for anything in my life, Daryl. I haven't had to. Because I've fought, I've bled, and I've sweat for where I am today. I've WORKED for it. I've LIVED for it. I don't need any wishes, help, or support from these pathetic people to get me where I am. The only thing I needed was hard work and my God-given talent." 

Osamu spit on the ground, looking back at the camera. "I really do hope that you prove me wrong, DK. I hope that you do put on the best performance of your career. Anything less won't be good enough. If it's anything less than that, you're going to disappoint your fans. You're going to disappoint all those people you think about who you believe consider you the next face of this company. But, most of all, you're going to remain disappointed in yourself. Why? Because, just like I said -- and just as these people do every single day -- you will have failed once again." 

Osamu stares into the camera expressionless as it fades out to black.
The Revenant
Post November 5th 2017, 12:24 pm by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 15:

The EAW Network exclusive pops on, with The Revenant in the dark NEO Wrestling Training Center. 10 Ounce MMA Fighter gloves on, he’s seen wailing into a 100lb punching bag. The Revenant continues, his hard hitting strikes start to very, from punches, to elbow strikes, to kicks, focused on the bag.

[“This is Molly Waters. Reporting from the new NEO Wrestling developmental center, in EAW’s new location in New Jersey. Last night received an incredibly positive response from viewers live and at home, of NEO Wrestling’s second main Free Per View…”].

The force of The Revenant’s strikes start to cause the bag to move with greater ease, all the while, looking collected, and calm.

[“The Opening Match of the night, the elimination match for the next contender for the New Breed Championship. Though it was a close, and tense match near the start, Osamu  Acichida came out the victor, eliminating Axl Willow in the final round. The up and coming compeditor’s now clear shot for The New Breed Championship, and his skill shown in the ring, leaves many to question whether Wakefield’s title reign will end…”].

The Revenant’s blows are now coupled with knee strikes, as the bag is easily becoming light work for the 225 MMA Fighter. Though his right and left hooks are becoming increasingly more violent and vicious.

[“The Triple Thread match between Sinister Ace, Ryo Nakahara, and Daryl Kinkade ended, when Kinkade scored a victory over the two. Although Sinister Ace showed dominance throughout much of the match, Kinkade came out the victory, as Ace was delivered his first loss”].

The Revenant starts to send elbow strikes at the bag, circling it, he barrages it on every side, showing a good amount of mobility.

[“Surprisingly, though many people believed otherwise, Malcolm jones scored a victory over Ryan Wilson in the middle match of the night. Although hard times have not befallen Wilson, as just after the event, he was called up to the Voltage Brand Roster to become a competitor on the show….].

An animalistic growl sounded out throughout the fitness room as The Revenant sent a power strike right to the center of the bag, sending it flying back. He shook his head as he continued to keep his routine strikes and movement around the bag.

[“The battle between Azrael and Alex Reynolds in an…….eventful Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match ended with the trickster himself gaining the win over Reynolds. Though Reynolds proved himself proficient in his craft, Azrael showed that his trickster instincts were just too overwhelming…”].

The Revenant send a high kick to the bag, causing it to fly to the left, before he sent a big boot kick to it’s chest, sending it back.

[“Finally, we get to one of the biggest upsets, which has since cooled down and has left the NEO Wrestling Community with a changed perception…”].

The Revenant stopped for a second, the dark of the room saw what was his silhouette under the overhead light turn his head back, before shaking it and continuing to barrage the bag.

[“Shackleford and The Revenant battled it out in not only a war of ideals, but of skills, and words for the past month…..Shackleford proved to not only change his very persona and gimmick, but showed his craftiness when gaining a No Contest over The Revenant, and then a Victory”].

The Revenant increased in intensity, and could be heard muttering to himself, as he started to force the bag around with his strikes.

[“The two men battled it out, in what was a battle all over the ring. With pinfall attempts, submission holds, a very controversial low blow, and The Revenant showing he could come back from the past 3 weeks of losses, with a renewed resolve…..”].

The Revenant moved around the bag, mimicking the same pattern of striking he did during the fight just the other night, coupling several strikes and kicks together to hit the leather punching bag.

[“But now, after The Revenant lost VIA a pin, making it 4 weeks since ‘The Dreadknight’ had any sort of win…..”].

[“Many of those who supported The Revenant have jumped off the bandwagon, calling him ‘Fake’, a ‘Jobber’, and a ‘Liar’, the same names shackleford branded him when he feuded with him….”].

The Revenant send a hard knee strike to the bag, causing dust to kick up from it.

[“So with Shackleford running off, after a victorious streak, and a new contract, The Revenant now sits in a pit of loss in both support, and matches. Only one Question remains in the minds of those who still care about the ‘Reaper Avenger’ of NEO”].

The Revenant growled as he sent a hard right hook to the bag, causing it to drastically swing on it’s chain, hanging from the ceiling.

[“Will The Revenant come back?...”].

[“Can the Avenger win once more and regain his momentum?.....”].

[“Will The Revenant rise from the grave, or will we see his promo on November 8th mark his continuation, as what many are calling a jobber with a gimmick spray painted on?”].

The Revenant stopped, walking away from the bag several paces.

[“While many believe The Revenant’s momentum is as dead as his gimmick aesthetic, and believe he’s given up after his painful exit from Frontline, others believe he will come back, but it remains to be seen if that is the case, or will The Revenant, finally, stay in his grave…”].

The Revenant then grunted, as he sprinted towards the bag, he hit it with the Combat Spear, causing the very chain itself to snap off, and both him and the bag hit the padded wall behind. 

As the punching bag laid on the ground, now mangled from the long series of strikes, and a spear that took it off it's chain, he stood up, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

He gazed up to the TV mounted to the above left of the punching bag area,

[“This has been Molly Waters, tune in tonight for the Road to Redemption Free Per View”].

The Revenant shook his head,

“Not until the war is Over….”, shaking his head further, “Not until my mission is done”.
Daryl Kinkade
Post November 5th 2017, 11:59 am by Daryl Kinkade
Singles match

Kinkade Vs Arcichida
Part two: The Emo Era begins

Osamu, you seem to be somewhat confused. 

I'm not here to label myself. I'm not here to corner some niche market in the wrestling industry. And just like you I'm not here to try and make friends. I am here in EAW for the same reason as you. I'm here to prove to everyone that I am the best wrestler on this planet. I may be desperately clinging on to the last remnants of a musical movement that gripped numerous teenagers for a couple of years a decade ago, but that doesn't mean I'm trying to corner the niche market of Emo wrestling. No, it's simply who I am and makes me stand out ever so slightly from the rest of the crowd. Not much, but just enough that management at least acknowledge my existence within the company, which in turn means they take notice of my matches and following that I end up in the main event.

There's a reason people are talking about our match Osamu, but, and I hate to burst your bubble on this one, it's not all about you. In fact, it's not all about me either, it's kind of a three way split. There's those think you're the next big thing in EAW and there's those who think I'm the next big thing. Then there are those who are just intrigued to see exactly how NEO is going to progress after the exodus of talent after Frontline. I would imagine there are quite a few conversations going along these lines right now:

"What about that Kinkade?"
"Yeah, but what about that Arcichida?"
"Meh, I'm not sure if the show will be the same without Wilson, Azrael and Shackleford"

The question they, and you, should be asking, is can Osamu Arcichida hang with Daryl Kinkade? 

You were impressive at Frontline Osamu, I'll give you that. Eliminating four of your five opponents is no mean feat. In fact, I'm almost certain that had you been a bit sharper at the start of the match, you'd have rolled up Gin instead of Willow and had a clean sweep of all five men. I know better than most in NEO that cluster fuck matches like that require skill, aggression, grit and eyes in the back of your head, so I really do give you major props for walking out of it the victor. But, Osamu, that was one match. One match does not make you 'the man'. One match enhances your reputation somewhat, and in your case elevates you to the main event, but one match does not make you. Ask the now footnote in my career, Sinister Ace. He beat me once and decided he was the big cheese in NEO. His ego grew, his arrogance inflated and he started believing his own hype. He thought he was 'it' and that everyone would bow down and he'd march his way to the top of the mountain. Well, that backfired didn't it. You're right, Osamu, in saying that I need to focus on what's in front of me and forget about Sinster Ace, but I like to look back. I learn from my mistakes and from my victories, but I also learn from others mistakes. You're already starting to sound like that blowhard Ace. Do you seriously think that in my career I've never seen anyone like you? That I've never stepped into the ring with someone of your calibre? That I've never had to face up to someone like you? If you think that Osamu, you're sorely mistaken and quite frankly, you'll be in for one hell of a shock.

There's that old saying, known the world over 'be careful what you wish for'. Osamu, we have the main event. We have the chance to show everyone we deserve to be there and that we are the next wave to get called up to the main roster. Believe me though, you do not want me to bring my 'A' game. For your sake and for the sake of that ever inflating ego of yours, you will desperately need me to be having a slight off day. Because, Osamu, you have never set foot in the ring with someone like me. I don't have a 'style'. I don't get pigeon holed as a 'high flyer' or a 'submission specialist'. I'm a guy who adapts to survive. I can scrap, I can brawl, I can fly, I can go full on amateur wrestling. Your goal in this business is to batter your way to the top, taking out all the icons and champions you possibly can until you're the one on top of the mountain. I'm no icon here yet and I've not had my hands on any titles either, but I'm the one standing in your way of proving you should be in that main event. 

Take your own advice Arcichida, bring your best. You're going to fucking well need it.
Ollie
Post November 5th 2017, 7:46 am by Ollie
Process of Elimination 
Hours After Frontline 

"Did you see that suplex? You nearly killed him!" Osamu's agent, Rob Schester, belted out in the back of a long stretch limo carrying him, Osamu, and a few women back to his hotel following his free-per-view win. The group laughed. Osamu leaned back, lighting up a cigar in the limo to celebrate the win. 

"That was just the beginning. We're never opening a free-per-view for NEO again -- we're only headlining. I will beat the attention of management out of the roster if I have to," Osamu said, slightly chuckling at the thought.

"You're the big winner of the free-per-view, buddy! Shackleford won, but nearly died doing it. The Revenant lost. Malcolm Jones won, but his opponent got a promotion... you stole the show." Rob was doing a lot more ass kissing than usual, still trying to proposition Osamu to allow him to become his on-screen manager. 

The limo continued to drive. It seemed like it took forever to get to the arena back to the hotel. "You'll be giving live feedback tomorrow on social media from the free-per-view and talking about your upcoming match. I thi-" Schester's phone beeped and he stopped talking.

"What's that?" Osamu asked quickly, curious what captured his manager's attention so easily. 

"You're gonna love this... you and Kinkade next week. Main eventing the first show in New Jersey." 

Osamu stared back at Schester expressionless. "I fucking hate New Jersey," Osamu said, smiling and beginning to laugh hysterically along with Schester. 

"This is huge. You did what you needed to do, Osamu." 

Osamu nodded, "yes, Rob. The Next Main Event." 

The limo stopped, with both men exiting and entering the hotel lobby and heading for the elevators. The receptionist stopped Osamu before he could pass. "A letter arrived, Mr. Arci-... Arc... Erm, sorry sir, I-" 

"You fucking twat, it's Arcichida! ARCH-EH-CHEETAH. If one of you sons of bi-" Rob stopped Osamu, who was about to grab the receptionist by the collar. "It's all good. Thanks for the letter. It's good." 

Osamu straightened his jacket and breathed in deeply before snatching the letter from the receptionist. Rob and Osamu both entered their separate rooms. Osamu took a seat at the desk within his room, opening the letter with his index finger, ripping the envelope quickly.

Inside was a letter written in Japanese. 

Quote :
Osamu, 

You'll never be a legend.

- Ren

Osamu stopped, re-read the one sentence letter, and made himself laugh. "Oh, Ren, you son of a bitch." This was payback from Ren, Osamu's brother, for how Osamu had treated him before Frontline. It was deserved, perhaps, but Osamu took it personally. He didn't take it as an insult, but rather he took it as a reminder. He didn't want to be like the other EAW legends and hall-of-famers. That was never his goal. He would be different. He would usher in something different. A new style. A new era in wrestling. As so many wrestlers and personas in the business do, they want to be like someone else. They want to have something define them. Just like Daryl Kinkade.

---

Impressed and Stressed 
Days Before NEO Wrestling in New Jersey

Osamu Arcichida is standing in the NEO locker room by himself, the background visible to the camera. He's in his wrestling gear, after a house show, with a towel draped over his arm. His hair wet, slightly out of breath, Osamu brings a message to Daryl Kinkade for the upcoming televised NEO show. 

"Daryl Kinkade. I couldn't help but catch what you had to say about THE NEW ERA after your recent win at Frontline. You say you're impressed with me, you believe I have what it takes to make it -- but you also say now is not my time. I'm impressed with you, too, Kinkade, after watching your performance at Frontline. Beating two guys at one time, that must be tough.

Well, try six. You see, you are impressive Kinkade. But, as you said -- and as everyone's well aware -- I'm impressive too. And in everything we do in this business, be it in our capabilities or our accomplishments, you will always fall just this short of being as impressive as Osamu Arcichida is," Osamu says, holding up his two fingers an inch away from each other to represent his analogy. 

"Our match already has people talking, Kinkade. Maybe for good reason; maybe you are worthy to face me in the main event, to fill that big gaping hole you talk about. You might be worthy of that spot. But come this Wednesday, come time when we meet face to face in the new arena, rest assured you'll be made an example of why I will be main-eventing AGAIN the next week. AND the following week after that." 

Osamu throws the towel off of him as the camera zooms in closer to capture his eyes and the intensity in them. "I'm not here to make friends and I'm damn sure not here to impress you, Kinkade. So yes, congratulations. You've earned your spot. So have I. But the differences between us end there. While you're focused on labeling yourself and drawing in a niche audience, *I* am focused on ushering in the next era of this company. *I* am focused on proving why I'm the best damn wrestler in this sport today. *I* am here to show everyone why their heroes, their icons, the legends of this company need to be CLEANSED from this place FOR GOOD."

Osamu catches his breath as his anger grows. "Kinkade, you better focus on what's in front of you. Because Sinister Ace is the last thing that's going to be your detriment in New Jersey. You better bring your best and you better bring all your eye-linered emo friends. Because I can assure you, Kinkade, that you have yet to meet an opponent like Osamu Arcichida face to face in an NEO ring. You have yet to experience the caliber of wrestling that I represent. The fans of this company know it, I know it, but the question everyone's asking is if you'll take that into account once we lock up."

Osamu grins. "You've already taken the new era for granted. And it's too bad, because you have potential to be apart of it. But if you want to run your course in the system and idolize the top guys in this company with the fans, that's fine. You said it yourself, you're not ready for the new era. Well, DK... next week, I'm going to prepare you myself." 

Osamu walked out of the camera frame as it faded to black.
Daryl Kinkade
Post November 5th 2017, 4:08 am by Daryl Kinkade
Singles match
Kinkade Vs Arcichida

Part one: Asscent

That, ladies and gentlemen, that was sweet. That was possibly the sweetest victory I've had since I signed my EAW contract and stepped between the NEO ropes. I have beaten almost every competitor I've been in the ring with. All except one. But that wrong has now been righted and now I can legitimately say that I have beaten everyone who has stood across the ring from me.

Now, I know, the same as everyone else does, that a certain Mr Ace will soon make his presence felt and start reeling off excuses. He'll start saying it doesn't count because I didn't pin him. It doesn't count because he would have won if Ryo hadn't kicked him in the back of the head. It doesn't count because he dominated the match and could have pinned me at any point. Well, sorry Sinister, but tough shit. You have spent weeks, nearly months, telling me that your victory over me was fair because you saw an opportunity to win the match and took it, well guess what? I took your advice. I saw and opportunity and I took it. Yet again, you couldn't beat me down enough to be able to pin me, despite how much you brag about being this amazing boxer, you turned your back on Ryo and boom! That was all she wrote. Did I pin you? No, no I didn't, I'll give you that one, but look in the history books one year, two years, fifty years from now and you'll see the same thing:

NEO:Frontline
Triple Threat Match
Daryl Kinkade def. Sinister Ace, Ryo Nakahara

So that's all she wrote on that one Sinister. That is me and you done. Over. Finished. Finito. We faced off twice and both times you've failed to beat me. Yes, I know technically we stand at one win apiece, but everyone knows you've never beaten me. Now we move on, me to the main event and you to some other spot on the card.

And that brings me nicely to my next opponent.

Osamu Arcichida. The man who calls himself 'The New Era'. I've been impressed with what I've seen so far. Tough. Slick. Resilient. Not afraid of a scrap. All qualities that are going to see this guy forge one hell of a path through EAW. Just not yet. You see Osamu, there is a void in NEO right now, a great big gaping hole right at the top of the card. Look at the next show, just look at the raft of talent missing from it. No Shackleford, no Azrael, no Wilson, no Reynolds. The Revenant is licking his wounds after his loss at Frontline. That means the position of top guy is there to be filled and who better to fill it that yours truly? Granted, I highly doubt that the company would want some Emo kid as the face of the company, but that is how it's going to be.

Osamu, I like you. I really do. I can see you going far and living up to your 'New Era' moniker in the near future...but not that near. The Emo Era of Neo is about to begin.
Florida Man
Post November 4th 2017, 1:46 pm by Florida Man
(The scene opens on two men in a fishing boat, on a large lake.)

Man 1: Any luck?

Man 2: Nah, damn fish ain't biting. Little sons of bitches...

Man 1: I ain't having any luck either. What do you say? Wanna break out the dynamite?

Man 2: Hell yea, lets do it!

(The first man opens up a wooden box, revealing several sticks of dynamite.)

???: NOT SO FAST!

Man 1: What the hell?

(Both men turn to see a soaked and masked man standing on the stern of their boat, hands on his hips.)

Man 2: Who the hell are you? Get the f**k off my goddamn boat!

(The masked man quickly approaches the second man, and slaps him.)

???: Silence evil doer! I am Florida Man, and I am here to put a stop to your illegal activity!

Man 2: That hurt dickhead!

Man 1: You best get off this boat right now, or you'll regret it!

Florida Man: Hand over the dynamite, bring your boat in, and turn yourselves over the authorities, immediately!

Man 2: Like hell!

(The second man stands up and punches our hero in the face. Florida Man stumbles back and falls over the villain's beer cooler. Thinking on his feet, he opens the cooler and brings out a can of Miller Lite. The villains have made a terrible mistake, having unknowingly brought along one of Florida Man's power sources. Our hero pops the can open and throws back the drink with lighting speed. One drink might not give Florida Man too much power, but our hero has surmised that one drink is enough to deal with these fiends! Florida Man quickly gets up and punches the second man in the nose, knocking him over the side of the boat and into the lake, and then swiftly uppercuts the first man, also knocking him out of the boat. Florida Man then looks at the dynamite, and, knowing what now must be done, pulls out his matchbook, and lights the fuse of one of the sticks.)

Florida Man: Fiends, you may want to swim to shore. Your evil fishing trip is about to have an.... explosive end!

(Satisfied with his ingenious pun, Florida Man jumps into the lake, and swims to shore, seeing that the two evil doers have swam to the opposite shore. The boat explodes, breaking into two pieces, and sinks to the bottom of the lake. The pair of evil doers run back to where their truck is parked, having been thoroughly defeated. Florida Man turns to face the camera.)

Greetings fans and competitors of NEO! I am Florida Man! Many of you may want to know what made such a mild mannered man like myself become such an incredible fighter for justice. Well, I cannot tell you my secret identity, because my archenemy could be watching, but can tell you this. One night, after a long day of laying asphalt, I went for a drink at my local bar. I drank bourbon, a lot of it. However, I was still fine to drive, and so I did. On my way home, I came to realize that some vile individual had done something to all that bourbon I had drank, because I blacked out. Despite what my girlfriend told me, that I had simply drank to much, and that nobody roofied me, I knew that some evil doer had tried to do unspeakable things to me. Anyway, the next thing I knew, it was morning, and my car was totaled, turned over on it's roof, and I was lying on the ground, no worse for wear. It was then that I came to realize I had a gift, and that I should use this gift for the greater good.

But where? Should I use this gift to fight injustice and the greater criminal element? Hell no! That sh*t doesn't pay, and I got child support payments. No, I will use my gift of to rise through the ranks of EAW, and make a sh*tload of money, in the process! No more having to rely on Powerball, I will make a lot of money to get my b*tch of a baby mamma off my back, and of course to meet a lot of hot chicks!

My first night in, I am teaming up with two fine individuals, Shark Man and Woogieman. The World's Toughest Son of a Fish, I'm sure you've earned that title. It's an honor to fight alongside you. Woogieman, I'm afraid I haven't had the pleasure of hearing about you, but if Shark Man, yourself and I work together, I know we can defeat our opponents.

Speaking of, we face off against three potential evil doers. Derk Diggler, Ryo Nakahara, and Abelard Becker, I do not know you, but if you commit any evil deeds in the process of our match, I can promise you this, will sorely regret it! Florida Man does not suffer evil doers lightly, and I will see to it that you face the justice of my boot up your ass if you try pulling any horsesh*t.
Shackleford
26 (wanted to post this before)
Post November 4th 2017, 8:06 am by Shackleford
*the following is a message brought to you by EAW and the Samaritans.*

When I joined EAW I fought and drank to deal with an overall emptiness and lack of purpose. My wrestling career was going nowhere and I didn't see anyway of it getting better.

I reached out to the Samaritans and they listened to me. Helped me make up my own mind. This led to me joining a young man called Storm Lightning and starting a little team called The Foreign Prophecy.

Later on in my career, I had achieved what so many thought impossible. I had claimed a contract for any championship I wanted. My ticket to the big time. I was on cloud nine. So when the Prince of Phenomenal took that from me, I was broken. I left EAW and returned to the drink. These were my darkest days yet.

Once again I reached out to the Samaritans. I won't lie, the road was long. Sometimes I hit a bump, even today. But I have someone in my corner and that helps me keep fighting.
The Samaritans helped me get to the headline slot at Frontline. They helped me come back after losing it all. They helped me make something if myself. They helped.

You should never be afraid of seeking help. Sometimes that decision is the difference maker. 1-800-273-8255. Reach out, make that first step, you never know where you will be this time next year, maybe moments away from achieving your dreams. Your not alone. No matter how it may feel, there is always someone on your side.

*Camera fades out to the Samaritans logo with the hotline number once more. 1-800-273-8255*
The Revenant
Post November 4th 2017, 12:07 am by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 14.5: (Frontline Epilogue Short)
“Once a Mistake, Twice a Failure, Thrice, a Burial….”

Where was he?

Battered and bloodied, the wound above his eye open and now bleeding, his ribs feeling cracked and broken, and the EAW Outro playing as he slid out from the ring…..right onto the floor where he fell onto his injured side.

Was it fun seeing The Dreadknight, the avenger who promised to destroy corruption in NEO, now painstakingly peeling himself off of the floor.

To The Revenant’s fans, no. To Shacklefords, especially the one who spat in his face as he stood up, a different story. The Revenant hobbled out of the ring, defeated, a failure, a mixture of emotions and thoughts filling his mind, until midway up the ring, he heard someone from the side cheer for him…..then another…..and another.

He looked back, and as the bell tolled, and ‘For Whom’ played, he raised his free hand in a thankful acknowledgement, before heading into the smoke and mist covering the tunnel entrance. The last thing the crowd saw, was the letters “Sparks” written on back of the tribute gear he wore that night.

As The Revenant stepped out of the tunnel, Molly Waters was there, attempting to get an interview. “Revenant, can I-”. He shook his head, “I don’t care Molly….” he said, brushing her off, as the blood from his cut was now contrasted with the electric blue on his gear. That’s when The Revenant was stopped by a security guard, not just one, a group, standing in front of him.

“Looks like The Dread - Bit[Censored] got his ass wooped” he said, a grizzled laugh following. Another chimed in, “After how you beat down our friends, you deserve it, you washed up MMA Hasbeen”. The Revenant gritted his teeth shaking his head,You know you deserved it, after the shi[Censored] you tried to pull backstage….. Now buzz off before I break your spinal cord in half…..”.

The main security guard, looking back at his friends, chuckled looking at the defeated and bloodied revenant. “I don’t think that’s nice, nor should yah blow off a pretty lady like Molly like that, that’s just rude, right boys”.

The rest of them nodded, as a Security Guard came up behind The Revenant with a steel chair, “Eat this you zombie ass[Censored]”. The guard cracked him in the back of the head with the chair, dropping The Revenant, as the rest of the guards began to wail on the injured fighter. Molly immediately screamed for them to stop, as one of them forced him on his feet, and sloppily Irish whipped The Revenant into a shelving unit, before two of them tipped it over onto him.

The Revenant groaned, stomach down on the floor under the massive shelf, he saw the main guard dust off his hands. “Let all the naive boys and girls at home know….” he said, looking into the camera, “Your fun little zombie superhero is NEO’s biggest f[Censored]ing Jobber, have fun scrapping him off the floor to put on your t - shirts”. The guards left, as one of the tossed the chair down onto the revenant’s exposed head before leaving.

Molly stood over the revenant, looking around, “Dammit…” she looked around, “This is Molly Waters…...We’ll be right back, (cut, cut)” she said, looking concerned for any medic personal.

(The EAW Network Logo crackled as the live feed cut out).
Moongoose McQueen
Post November 3rd 2017, 11:50 pm by Moongoose McQueen
NEO Promoz - Page 6 9213b8b7a6f0482c-300x200

Shattered Dream Productions presents:
“It”

(Screen shows a pitch black room before eyes appear in the screen. A light from below shines revealing Shimmer in complete gold and black paint as well as a red balloon hovering above his head)

Who am I? What am I? Well you can tell them... It... is coming. You tell all the others the freak is coming. You tell all the others that I’m coming and hells coming with me. YA HEAR?!! HELLS COMING WITH ME!  Newark, New Jersey 2017. That’s right Sinny, …..mhmmmm…. I’m coming. ….. And Ace, you’ll come too. You’ll come too….. You’ll come too…. YOU’LL COOOOOOOME TOOOOOOO! We’ll all come down here, atleast..... they all eventually do.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you…… Don’t say I didn’t pull out. It’s time for the Golden One to return. I’ve fought too hard to get to this moment. But restraining orders, it’s all papers in the end. It all fades away, but gold……mhmm…. Gold is forever. Gold is love, Gold is life. Everyone wants some gold and now, boys and girls, there is plenty of me to go around. Nothing can stop the Bizarre One from re-emerging from the catacombs and grasp towards the brass balls that is EAW. Screw you, lawsuits, I stand here tall, erect, and proud. Nothing can stop me now! And NEO is about to get a lot weirder.

NEO…. Oh… how sweet that sounds. I can just taste it. You know what is a another good word for NEO?...... Fresh meat….. *licks his lips*…… Come, Ace you tender piece of veal. Come and share a bite with me. Have the first piece. Come at me, Bro. Show me what you are carrying. You show me yours and I'll show you mine. Don’t worry, I won’t bite…… Unless you want me too. *bites* But pleasantry asides, I do regret to inform you that as fun as I’m making this sound, I can’t promise you’ll enjoy this as much as I will. Don’t let the look fool. Behind all this paint, is all man. A man that can get hard and last longer than an hour, that…..oh…OH….OH…..OH…. SOMEONE CALL THE DOCTOR. But don’t be afraid, Ace. I’m a doctor too. A doctor in love, a doctor in voodoo. A doctor that is legally allowed to write a note for your sickness. Oh I got the medicine that can cure your disease. Call me Dr. Phil, because we’re going to put your problems on tv for the ratings, and that problem is moi.

Can you see the closed caption on the bottom of the telly now? “Man doesn’t know what he is dealing with.” You’re right, Ace. You don’t know what you are dealing with. For too long, I’ve been living in the darkness. For too long, the spotlight has been cast upon others leaving me as a supporting cast. But now, I take center stage, but the light continues to remain dim. It is time for the release. It is time for the money shot… OH ….OH…..I’m coming for you, Ace! Going to cover you from the tip of you head all the way doooooooown to your toes.  No, Ace. Don’t be afraid of the darkness, for that is what I will bring. After all, you wanted a challenge. I’ve been told by many, I do my best work in the darkness. You will never see me……….*grunt*…. Coming. No, this isn’t a bad porn flick. This isn’t a dream. This isn’t a nightmare. This isn’t all in your head. This is the greatest production of all. This is life. This is reality. This is the beginning of Resurrection S. The return of the Golden Age, and now descending from the heavens, a bright star comes shooting  towards the EAW Universe……. Make a wish, Ace. Mine has already come true.  The light isn’t the only thing going down, Sinny. You will fall to your knees and you will never…. Ever…. Forget the name….. The Artist Formerly known as…….*breathes in* …… Shimmer. …*moan* Time to Come!

(The Red Balloon pops as we go into slow motion of Shimmer’s O face and gold glitter raining from the screen)

And Scene!
Ryan Wilson
Post November 3rd 2017, 11:41 pm by Ryan Wilson
Well GOD...DAMN!!! 
Would you look... At... THAT! 

I walk into Frontline tonight ready for a fight but not caring about the outcome.
And I think all in all I gave a good performance. Malcolm won, who really gives two scoops of California raisins if he did? I told you I didn't care about him! Because my focus was on someone better, much better than him. I can't help but chuckle at the idea that in the end I am still shitting on Malcolm's party. I wonder if he knows, if someone told him that in the end his win means squat why?

BECAUSE I JUST GOT CALLED UP TO VOLTAGE BABY!!!! 
(This just in! Malcolm Jones chokes on his drink during his party at the news of Wilson being called up! More on how far his drink went and on who's face at 10 tonight!) 

Thank you Mister FourthWall!
This means my skills at the mic and in the ring has been recognised! I've told people time and time again that I was no flash in a pan! That I was not the flavor of the month. Ryan Wilson is the real deal and now I'm moving up to the next level, to the next step of my young career here in the EAW. 

I did say that I wanted to elevate myself and Alex Reynolds to the top of the NEO brand didn't I? Being called up is proof that I managed to do just that ... For myself at least! But Reynolds shouldn't feel bad though, he should feel hungry instead! Sure he stays in the Minor league, sure he's stuck with a piece of crap like Malcolm who will probably gun for him very soon! But my feud with you Alex showed the World what you are able to do and that you are able to get even better! I'm proud of the time I spent making your life ... Let's say Interesting! Now I'm sure you're not done with me, but our time together has to be put on hold. I won't hide it though: I hope you get called up to Voltage so we can continue to do what we do. 

SO NOW! SO NOW!
I am celebrating! And probably harder than Jones too! 
And soon I'm going to be stepping foot into Voltage! Where the New Breed Champion is, where B-hris Elite is! Where The Mongoose, Cameron Della Cava is and many others! 

This is going to be fun!
And for that, I feel like a few changes are needed for the occasion.
Including a new theme song. 

Au Revoir NEO!
You've been good to me! 
Voltage HERE I COME! 
Ryan Wilson
Post October 27th 2017, 4:58 pm by Ryan Wilson
''I'm trying, I'm actually trying...''
Is heard as the scene opens up on a view of Ryan Wilson, dressed up in a darker version of his outfit, an obvious sign of respect towards the sudden loss the EAW is going through at the moment.

''EAW officials did the right thing, they postponed Frontline and everything else a week so that we can grieve and pay our respects. I also thought... That I could take the time to throw in a promo against Malcolm, yeah... I said his name when I said I wouldn't but then again this is not a promo really. It's not even Keyfabe when you think about it. Because right now I'm trying to damn hard to come up with something to say but... I can't. I really... Really can't.''

Moving a hand to the back of his neck he unzips his mask and removes it, revealing his face for the first time since he signed with the EAW and joined the NEO brand. (Out of character, he has TJ Perkins' look from when he was TNA's Manik) His eyes are red and teary, obviously the passing of Brody is affecting him as much as anybody else.

''I'm sorry I can't, listen, I'll make it real: I won't promote until Frontline. I just don't feel like I'll be abl to produce anything of quality before then. And I feel it's a proper sign of respect towards Brody. The show must go on? Yes, but right now the show is paused. And so am I. I may not have known her much, but that girl... She left no one indifferent. I could feel good things coming from her, I dunno It kept making me smile each time I saw her. To think we never really talked. The Feed doesn't count. Not that I didn't want to, fate made it that we never got a chance to. Which I regret.''

Getting up from where he was seated he wipes off some of the tears from his eyes. 

''Okay cut it, I'll see you guys at Frontline.''

Trying to smile, the sadness takes over quick as he picks up a travel bag and makes his way out.
The Revenant
Post October 27th 2017, 10:55 am by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 14:
Sparks of Hope”

The stage is quiet. A somber tone fills the air as many people in the crowd have been noticeably less energized and thrilled than usual. It’s been  an eventful few weeks leading up to what should be an exciting weekend for the fans, but instead, it turned out to be less so. 

Dong.

The bell tolls once as the lights go out, as it comes back on, The Revenant stands in the ring, gazing around at the near dead silent crowd. He takes off his hood, then his garb, folding it up before placing it on the turnbuckle. Taking out his own microphone, he stands there for a moment, in contemplation, before raising the mic to speak. 

“You know I’ve been here at EAW for just under 2 months now…. Alot has happened in that time. The EAW Network and Universe has had a now 11 year success, through good and bad times, from those who’re corrupt, to those who have ney’ a bad bone in their body, it’s brought multitudes of people together. It’s created a sense of community, a sense of belonging, and a sense of family to all those who’re involved”. 

“......In recent weeks, many people have been badly affected, lives have been changed, friendships shattered, and revelations uncovered. Some say things will only get darker, some say things will always be this tough, and some wonder when the pain will end. I myself have never been the biggest beacon of hope, I never preached about being a boy scout, a saint…..”. 

“It’s always darkest before the dawn, it’s always bad before good comes, before better times wash over us. The friends, family, and loved ones you’ve gained here and through life, are those you hold the closest to you. Though times may be dark, we shouldn’t lose the fire of hope, the embers, that help light the way, and let the dawn show through”. 

“I cannot promise to solve everything. I am unable to help everyone, to solve everything, to give shelter to what has happened. It’s only by inspiration, by virtue, by the positivity and steadfast good within us, within people, that will truly be the beacon people need. To guide, to help, to nurture, to assist, to help, to aid…..”

“......The sparks of hope, will light the fire for the dawn to finally shine through. Don’t loose them, and don’t let them go”.
Ollie
Road to Frontline, Pt 3.
Post October 26th 2017, 5:45 am by Ollie
NEO Promoz - Page 6 Osamu_RP

Minneapolis, Minnesota
One Day Until Frontline 

The camera panned to the empty Target Center in Minneapolis, finally settling on Osamu Arcichida who was sitting in the third row with his feet up on the seats in front of him. It was a quiet setting and his voice was amplified. Only the ring was setup, nothing more, behind the cameraman. Osamu stared at the camera as it zoomed in. 

"Here we are. Minneapolis. Axl Willow, if any place is a 'sinkhole', it's here in Minnesota. 

Your 'press conferences' have never been more amusing. Your recent one happened to catch my attention -- aren't you lucky, as I'm guessing the viewership for these things aren't all that high. Axl, you stated that you'd been making a mockery of NEO Wrestling for the past several weeks. You said Frontline didn't matter and what mattered was sitting in the audience watching your girlfriend on free-per-view at Road to Redemption..."

Osamu shook his head, with a slight smirk on his face. He took his feet off the seats in front of him and leaned in a little bit closer to the camera.

"Axl, the only thing that you've been making a mockery of is yourself, nobody else. You've embarrassed yourself week after week, coming out and putting in a lackluster effort. You say you have no incentive -- then I have one thing to say to you: get the hell out of the business. You don't belong here with the big boys. You see, as I said last week before kneeing you into near unconsciousness, you're representative of the very problems that linger in this company at large. A nobody, a lackluster performer who keeps being handed opportunity after opportunity to prove himself and failing to do so. I would say it's pathetic, but really, I don't petty you.

You don't deserve it. You're not willing to put forth the necessary effort to take what you want in this company. With your attitude, Axl, you will never make it to the main roster. You will never grab that brass ring -- you will never be as good as your girlfriend who you have to sit in the audience and watch like the fan that you really are."

"That's something that I, with as much passion and as much drive for what I do, wouldn't be able to live with; the fact that the woman I lay down with at night is better than me. The fact that I could never reach her accolades would eat away at me every waking moment, with every single damn breath I took. But it shows your character, Axl, to the fact that you're fine with it. Because not only do you fail as a professional wrestler, in the ring, but you also fail as a man. You fail as a man because, let's be honest, Sunshine is who's bringing in the real paychecks -- not you."

Osamu leaned back in his seat, spreading his arms out across the other two seats next to him. "So get comfortable with this view. Get comfortable being this far away from the ring. Because this Friday, right over there," Osamu points to the ring, with the camera panning towards it and panning back towards Osamu, "I'm going to prove exactly why I deserve better competition than people like you, who couldn't care less about this business that I have sacrificed for, that I have bled for, that I have starved for.

I'm going to make an example out of you, Axl, and the four other men who will be in the ring with us. You escaped the Kyoto Suplex last time, but I can assure you, I will put you on the shelf with it come Friday. So bring your homemade signs, Axl. Buy your foam fingers. Prepare yourself for life after wrestling. Because the mockery that you make of this business ends at Frontline." 

Osamu got up from his seat, walking away as the camera zoomed out, panning back towards the empty ring before fading away.
Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Post October 25th 2017, 7:36 pm by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
[size=32] NEO Frontline Promo #2[/size]
Video fades to Sinister Ace sitting on a long white and black cow patterned sofa with matches and a lighter.

I’ve got some terrible news for you “The Aces Of Spades Show” fans. It has been cancelled due to the recommendation of Bo Maro. I tell you, this will benefit me in the future. Ever since I got signed with NEO wrestling. I trained with the likes of CM Banks at the NEO wrestling performance center. That was the places where I saw the likes of Azrael, The Revenant, and the individual who I was determined to make my inaugural professional wrestling match against. Mister. Daryl. Kinkade. I shook his hand that night and gave him a friendly greeting. He seemed and appeared to be like a mysterious man. However, I knew he would insert a great showing in our match together. After our match of ours I realized who he was. Daryl Kinkade is a man who keeps saying I don’t understand anything. I understand why people don’t give me the respect I deserve. They’re just like you, overzealous, jealous, and idiotical. I understand why people keep saying that my debut win wasn’t “fair and square”. When the people, the EAW Universe found out that I was signed to the NEO brand. The EAW Universe thought I was going to be the typical cinderella story of the underdog wrestling universe. They turned on me.. The EAW Universe accused me of being a professional wrestling fraud and a cheater. The EAW Universe.. th-they don’t know what they’re talking about. When I have an opportunity to showcase my art and succeed, I take it. That’s exactly what happened. The referee wasn’t looking and I took advantage. These brass knuckles, were the exact ones I used when I took that opportunity and put it on my very hands and knocked Daryl Kinkade to the ground and pinned his shoulders down for a pinfall victory. That was fair and square, I took advantage of an open opportunity to win. Like I said before, that is what everyone in the EAW Universe can’t and you can’t do. What you can’t do? The infamous three letter word, WIN. Before I was intimidating cameramen, I was expeditioning for a manager. Bo Maro was the man I chose and he told me, right in the very eyes “Sinister Ace.. You’ve got a good future ahead of you.. always know that the people in the crowd and watching from the screen don’t matter”. I was so confused at first, I was so excited to show everyone my god-given talent against Daryl Kinkade.  But, I came to realization. The EAW Universe really doesn’t matter. I can put on a show and dedicate monumental victories to the EAW Universe and get a couple of pops now and then. That doesn’t really matter though.. The truth is, the only important things are the matches, family, friends, and yourself.  I’ve listened to every word you’ve said and thought what to say back.. The “inch of the park” schtick I have. It basically means that Ryo Nakahara and yourself are basically another walk in the park. Just like before and before and before.  Ryo Nakahara, I’ll talk about you next.
Axl Willow
Post October 25th 2017, 7:24 pm by Axl Willow

NEO Promoz - Page 6 5OzOEF4

NEO Promoz - Page 6 AI6rOZm

Ladies and gentlemen of the press, I, TRAPSOUL, Axl Willow, am here today to speak directly to each and every single one of you. You know though, before I open the floor to any questions I think I actually have a question to each and every single one of you. What is the point? Honestly, what is the point? Have you all not paid attention as to what I’ve been doing these past few weeks? I’ve made a JOKE, an absolute JOKE out of NEO Wrestling, yet week after week here I am, still booked. You’d think after bad mouthing the brand several times that the pencil pushers sketching down the plans for the show would realize I don’t give a damn, but here we are! Once again Axl Willow will be walking through the curtain on a NEO Wrestling show! Hooooraaaaay! This time it’s different though, it’s absolutely different. This time it’s NEO Wrestling’s first FPV, it’s NEO Wrestling exclusive FPV! Frontline! You hear that? Frontline! What a wonderful name for a show, because we are all on the frontline to getting the hell off of this damn brand.

Oh? What? You think I’m the only one who doesn’t want to be here? Just look at one of the biggest promoted matches for the damn show! They’re fighting for a literal ticket to get the hell off this miserable island, and everyone wonders why NEO Wrestling is the laughing stock of EAW. It’s decisions like that, it’s ideas like that-that give this place no legitimacy. So because the main prize in NEO Wrestling is getting the hell out of here, why care to impress anybody? If you haven’t noticed these past few weeks, I’ve been playing a wonderful game with everyone. Showing up in front of you-the press, and taking a minimalistic approach. Why? Because NEO Wrestling is a bad spinoff of Whose Line Is It Anyways, where the points don’t matter and the writing is third grade level. Frown upon my attitude all you want, but you know deep down it’s the truth. This brand will hold nothing to our records when we finally break out onto the bigger brands. This little chapter in each and everyone of our careers will be the smallest footnote to ever exist on a wiki page, and you know what? I hate that.

Surprise-surprise, the guy who could care less about this place actually wishes it wasn’t in the sinkhole it currently is in. I wish I had a damn reason to care, I wish I had a damn reason to show up for more than just a paycheck but I don’t! What’s the bigger picture on NEO? I’ll tell you, plain and simple it’s to get the hell off of NEO. We have no gold to fight for, we have no brand integrity, we have nothing here to make us want to fight for what’s ours, so why care? Especially when you have a contract offer in your back pocket already. Oops? Did I actually just give the press some insider news? Yikes, silly me.

Come Frontline though, my attitude isn’t going to change whatsoever. I could care less if I win or lose, I’m only here for the paycheck…. However. Hooooweeeeveeeer! I have something to prove actually. You see just a few short days after Frontline, the actual show that matters will take place live on FPV. Road To Redemption! A night full of chaos and surprise, a night where anything can happen, and boy will anything indeed happen. See, I have my seat for that special night, I’ll be watching my dear-dear-deeear Sunshine compete in that Chamber. Cheering her on with the motivation she so desires, but how can I give her that motivation if I don’t walk out of Frontline with that W? Hm. You see, I can’t. So Frontline? The TRAPSOUL that will walk down to that ring won’t be one fighting for NEO Wrestling, ohhhhh nooooo. That TRAPSOUL is fighting for one reason and one reason only. Sunshine.

Now then, I think I answered each and every single one of the questions you may have had, right? Right. So with that being said, ladies and gentlemen of the press, I, TRAPSOUL, Axl Willow, would like to thank you for your time and make sure you tune into Road To Redemption to see the sunshine shine on the cloudy structure that is the Elimination Chamber.

The Trickster Azrael
Post October 25th 2017, 5:14 pm by The Trickster Azrael
OOC: This is a coop promo with Ryan Wilson credit goes also to him

The scene begins somewhere in the alleys of the Target Center in Minneapolis where Azrael sees a missing camera and a microphone. He seems a little excited and decided to use it to film himself.

Azrael: When a camera and a microphone's missing, there's only one thing to do: My favourite stuff! I would try to embarrass my guest with insane questions but since my opponent is nowhere to be found...

(He whispers)Nice way to show motivation for Friday ha ha ha ha! My guest is my partner in crime, the one who will show that Montreal is more dangerous than Harlem, the one and only....WILSY COME ON DOWN!!!

Ryan Wilson comes in through the lockeroom door dressed like a woman version of Malcolm Jones with shopping bags coming to the door of his locker room, he ... Well, she is approaching The Mad Trickster who barely holds in an obvious and burning desire to laugh while waiting to be answered.

Azrael: Sorry for the poor choice of studio, I just borrow these to an incompetent who can't do this job right, I hope you don't mind?

Ryan: Oh honey don't worry about that! I'm WAAAAAAY too busy to care about poor equipment! See, I'm SOOOO loaded with money the stuff comes out of my ass and I throw it off at everyone like a cheap pick up line! Money Money Money! I love the word! So sexy! It's all I can think of! You want money? Does anyone need money? My man, I'm SOOOO busy you have NO... I-DEA! I've been here, I've been there, I've met people, I've ... For fuck sake this is ridiculous. I can't cosplay that level of an idiot too long.

Throwing the bags behind him the Jerk With A Mouth rips off any pieces of feminine clothing he had on him which included a shirt, a Malcolm Jones t-shirt, a bra and high heels shoes. Wilson is thus left with his usual outfit.

Ryan: Tabarnak Azrael, Noob Noob sonne comme une vrai coliss de fille! Ah right, this is an American company. Tabarnak Azrael! Noob Noob sounds like a fucking girl! He does it so well he puts some chicks from Empire to shame! Jesus H Christ!

Azrael seems lost for a few seconds by watching his ally mocking Malcoms Jones with such realism and returns to his senses, shaking his head, at the same time he looks at the camera.

Azrael: Pardon the french of Wilsy, he's a little upset about that thug from Harlem and who can't blame him. I'd be annoyed too if I have to listen to his love about a rotten place that is this city. At least my opponent is more entertaining so I feel sorry for you mate. By the way, what is your gameplan? How are you gonna introduce yourself to this gentleman?

Ryan: At least I have an opponent to listen to although my ears are begging me to stop giving him attention. I'd like to think that Alex and Vexx are purposefully ignoring you but I think they are actually taking you seriously and are plotting your demise. On my end? I currently have cotton in my ears soaked in Polysporin treating my canals as they bleed each time I have to force them through the torture that is Noob Noob's promos. So am I relieved that the guy has better things to do? Yes! Because I will have time to heal up so that once Frontline hits I will be able to listen to every screams, every ouch, ow, aie and please stop that will come out of him while I introduce him to the Ryan Wilson Show! I'm going to introduce myself the same way I've ever done it my friend: With applied boot to ass and fists to the jaw! I look forward to sending him on his way to his Club meet-up with a busted forehead and a bloody lip but more importantly a deflated ego. I want to mess him up so bad his sponsors will back off saying ~What shit! We can't endorse that! What about our Corporate Image?~

He laughs softly.

Ryan: Him and I, we go back and forth since he showed up and in the end the message we throw at each other is clear: We are better than the other and Victory is in the bag! The question is, who believes it the most? Who wants it the most? He does! Because as I said before he has much more to lose if I pin his ass for the triple mat slap than I will. If I lose, well I lose and I move on to better things. If he loses though, he ruins no I ruin his debut and I wreck any credibility he fantoms to have. You on your end? You have a lot to gain out of defeating Alex, I think it would be your greatest victory to date here in NEO.

Azrael: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! My greatest victory? It would be like a routine of tormenting that poor Alex Reynolds winning over him, it would be like winning over you back at SOW you remember?

Ryan seems a little upset about it so he quickly changes the subject.

Azrael: I'm sorry but that was my latest victory in a TLC match, with all the toys at my disposal I don't see how I can lose to him. If I do lose to him at least I would have softened him up for you, but I don't think this would happen. Because little Alex would have probably gone depressed since he'd realize that we didn't fell for his novice shenanigan trap or he might have his last meal with Vex Monroe in a Burger King since he couldn't afford something expensive for his friend or should i say, girlfriend....Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Said the Mad Trickster with a smirk on his face.

Azrael: As far as Harlem goes, it's not impressive. We've both been there once. To me, it looks like Montreal North: Nothing to see there! For the ignoramus who doesn't have a clue what I'm talking about, it's basically the French Canadian version of Harlem just to make short...

Ryan: It doesn't matter what you we're from, Harlem, Montreal, Tokyo, Mogadishu, Hogwarts or even the Moon! What matters is what we do in the ring, no one becomes a legend based on where they come from alone. A location doesn't make you one of the best in the business, and all of the money in the world will not give you wins and Championships. I mean look at me, I don't flaunt my money around and get wins and shit. I win because of my skills because I hurt my opponents because I get the job done! 

Azrael: And one last question before we wrap it up, will you bring a tape recorder if he decides to bore the crap outta you with his petty swag or maybe a pillow to take a nap. He claims that you repeat the same old crap but it seems an excuse to not look silly in front of you don't you agree? 

Ryan: No need, there will be plenty of camera's around to record what will happen in the ring be it those around the ring or the fans with their cellphones. I won't bring a pillow either, but I do plan to put Noob Noob to sleep. Both of us repeated the same stuff, both said they have it in the bag against the other somehow. That's fine, in the end, everyone's promo's ends up like that. The core message is always 'I'm better than you and I will win'. so repeating it is part of the game. At Frontline I will be repetitive, I will beat him down to the ground again, and again, and again until he doesn't get up. 1... 2... 3! The Winner of the Match and moving on to the next thing: RYAN... FREAKIN' WILSON! Frontline is our buddy! With your victory against Alex and mine against Noob Noob NEO will more than ever be the Ryan and Azrael Show!

He let his friend go and put the camera back on his painted face.

Azrael: As for you Alex, I don't know how long you will stay hidden but I hope to see your face soon because  I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOW MY TOYS!!! in this TLC match.....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

He concludes this promo by closing the camera as he goes see Ryan Wilson.
Post  by Sponsored content

NEO Promoz

Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next