Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NEO Promoz - Page 7 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NEO Promoz - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NEO Promoz - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NEO Promoz - Page 7 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NEO Promoz - Page 7 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NEO Promoz - Page 7 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NEO Promoz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

NEO Promoz - Page 7 Empty
PostNEO Promoz

Graphics coming soon...
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NEO Promoz :: Comments

Daryl Kinkade
Re: NEO Promoz
Post October 25th 2017, 2:20 pm by Daryl Kinkade
NEO: Frontline

Kinkade Vs Nakahara Vs Ace
Part 3.

Ladies and gentlemen, this piece of vinyl I hold in my hand is called a record. I've listened to this one a lot though, so I'm going to put on a different one, I'm going to change the record. Something I and I'm sure everyone else who has even a passing interest in NEO, certainly wishes Sinister Ace would do.

Seriously, change the fucking record.

We've heard it all before big man. You don't understand why people think your debut win against me wasn't 'fair and square'. You don't understand why people don't respect you. You don't understand why people don't care about your boxing past. You don't understand why I say the 'Ace of Spades' show is a rip off of 'Catch 22 TV'. You don't understand why everyone is out to get you. You don't unerstand why no-one likes you. Seriously, we're all tired of hearing it. I'm not going to go into any of it or try and explain the intricacies, because a) we're all tired of hearing about poor little Sinister and b) you won't fucking well listen anyway.

But seriously, it's good to see you're still alive. I know Nakahara's about here somewhere with his nose in a Japanese to English dictionary trying to make sense of this weird language of ours in an attempt to cut one more promo before the match up, but you've been so quiet I thought that maybe you'd come to your senses and realised you didn't have a hope in hell of beating me this time round and had just crawled back under whichever rock you appeared from. Instead, you've probably just been curled up under a blanket with your manager, watching Thomas the Tank Engine and trying to work out what you can say to try and strike fear and terror into the hearts of your opponents. Clearly you struggled though so you just decided you'd roll out the same old shit as always and went back to watching Thomas.

Your problem, Sinister, is your arrogance. There is talent there, I'm not going to deny that. There is definitely talent hiding somewhere in that lump of a carcass of yours, there's no way you could transition from the boxing ring to the wrestling ring if there wasn't, but the arrogance is going to hold you back. You're talking about your 'exquisite boxing skills' and how you're going to destroy me and Nakahara because you have done before. Because we're just 'an inch in the park' whatever that means. Fine, that's what us guys do, we talk a good fight, then we have a spectacular one, but we never divulge tactics to our opponents! Fuck about lad, do you want to make it any easier for us? Anyway, riddle me this, how are you going to out box two guys at the same time especially when they have no interest in sparring with you? If you take a swing at Nakahara I'll be there to kick you in the plums, if you take a swing at me, he'll kick you in the head. I said it when we first met in the ring, if you head into a match assuming you've won, you're fucked. That time, you knew you'd win because you were going to cheat like crazy to make it happen, this time though, it won't be that easy. 

Anyway, I've wasted far too much time, effort and precious air on you already, although, I did agree with something you said! I know, weird right. We will tear the house down, this will be the best match of the night and we will all prove why we should carry NEO forwards. It won't be a one, two, three you hear at the end of the match though. It will be the more embarrassing sound, for you anyway, of the rapid slaps on the canvas as you tap out to The King's Cross.

See you Friday, bub.
Woogieman
Post October 24th 2017, 8:07 pm by Woogieman
Woogieman is Looking Forward for The Road to Front-line on Friday Night. Woogieman is in The Limo at the moment. He's going into Minneapolis. He got a Electrifying Jacket, Gold Watch and much more. I'm looking at The Card of The Road to Front-line. He realized to be in 5 man Elimination Match.  I've Zero Problem with it.

I'd to Cleared my Head last week. I'd seen My Previous Opponents. Well The People and Locker Room already knew I'm the One for pin and Submit very lately.  Nobody seems concerns about me at all But, It's fine. This is Motivation for me.  It seems like I'm The Underdog in this match. Nobody would Pick me to win this match at all.  They're more Totally Impressed  with Oyabun Gin, Bad Guy Brandon, Axl Willow and Especially Osamu Arcichida.

Those Guys are most Likely to make Huge Impact in The Main Roster. Whenever They're Called Up or even Challenge for The Main Roster. I'll not going to be a Second, Third, Forth and Even Fifth  Fiddle like on The Basketball Court. Nobody should Explain me about The Best Player. There's No need it. I'm coming out to Compete.

I'd been studying my Opponents. I already know what their Strength and Weakness. It's absolutely Nothing to do for being Cocky, Arrogance and Delusional.  It's Mostly Confidence and Believing myself because I've Zero Pressure at The Road to Front-line. I'm going to see The People and of Course my opponents in Minneapolis.
Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
Post October 24th 2017, 7:35 pm by Sinister Ace [Pehrox]
[size=32]The Aces Of Spades Show #8[/size]

The twenty-seventh of October 2017…. I will be facing two men that I’ve beaten already, in a triple threat match. This means that I don’t have to be involved in the pinfall decision. Daryl Kinkade can pin or submit Ryo Nakahara while Ryo Nakamura can pin or submit Daryl Kinkade too. When the officials of NEO wrestling endorsed me, they knew who recognized a person who has conquered legitimate championships across the boxing championship promotion industry. They desired the people who could stop me. Since DAY ONE… Absolutely, No one acquired the right to put a conclusion to my road of devastation.  The Revenant, Daryl Kinkade, and Ryo Nakahara have failed to succeed. Just a couple of pylons that are sidelined on my road of devastation. The first man I will talk about is Daryl Kinkade. The man I defeated fair and square on my inaugural professional wrestling match. There’s just something about him that won’t shut the fuck up. Keep complaining and bitching about how my wrestling inauguration was a fluke. Keep calling me an owner of a “low-rent” TV-Show. Keep disrespecting my manager, Bo Maro. On the twenty-seventh, the animal inside me is going to roar out of it’s body structural cage. I’m bringing a new state-of-the-art rendition of Sinister Ace. Not only will I bring my exquisite boxing experience, I will deliver the skills I acquired from the training of CM Banks. You mentioned that under the special triple threat rules, the rules are thrown out the window. No disqualification. No count outs. That means I can and will do anything to inflict damage to you. The only reason that Ashten Cross established a triple threat match is so he can try to bankrupt my undefeated streak. Not like he doesn’t have a personal vendetta he has against me. He’s putting two performers that I’ve bested already. Ryo Nakahara, TWO TIMES. He is just as lucky that he wasn’t in the multitude of failures who were thrown in an elimination match. It’s an advantage for both of the two me for most people, but me. I don’t let advantages bring me down, I am going to show why either it’s multiple or a singular obstacle. I am still going to kick it down like it’s nothing. However, this match will be the most outstanding  match of the NEO: Frontline Supercard. We don’t need to see two men who are undeserving of an main roster contract. We don’t need to see an time filling elimination match. Maybe we need to see a debut of Malcolm Jones. But, really? How many people do I see come and go that come from Harlem, New York? Then we’re going to see a crazy face-painted man who faces a guy I don’t even know nothing about. Everyone of these nobodies are going to say “WE ARE NEO” at the end. But me, when i’m on top of the mountain of this business. It’s going to be MY NEO. Like I said, I’m going to bring a new me and is going to show Ashten Cross, the EAW Locker Room full of nobodies, and the EAW Universe. Either it’s Ryo Nakahara or Daryl Kinkade. It’s going to be another inch in the park. Just like how every time I’ve faced them. Everyone will know that anything that comes out of my mouth is the truth. I’m going to pin one of the either’s shoulder’s down. The ole’ iconic three numbers in this professional wrestling industry. One.. .Two… Three. Is what you’ll hear while the referee is hitting the squared circle’s canvas as I’ll be announced the winner of the triple threat. Have I talked enough about Ryo Nakahara? Nah. Next Episode.
The Revenant
Post October 24th 2017, 7:11 pm by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 13

“A great singles match between Lampied and Jobber Smith” Mark said flipping through his schedule. “I’ll say, with no NEO tomorrow, we’re gonna need some good matches to keep us going….Oh Boy, next up, we got a promo from one of Frontline’s Main Eventers, THE REVENANT”.

“Shackleford and The Revenant have been fighting an ongoing War of Words ever since last wednesday. And as we draw closer to the friday night Free Per View, the lines are blurring even more as which man will dominat-”. Mark was cut off as the titantron snapped, A corporate buisnessman, in a sling and nose bandage smiling. “That’s enough Mark”. “Wait. You’re……”.

“Mr. Salzar Maroni, same man The Revenant’s brutalized unfairly for three consecutive weeks. Fact of the matter is, as much as The Revenant wants to continue his crusade, the enemies he’s acquired, who aren’t parading around in speedos and singlets, are gonna have our say”.

“You can’t do this! We’ve got a sched-”, Smith’s microphone cut off as Maroni smiled. “That’s good, now, Let’s start the Salzar Maroni Show!” He smiled, the camera pulled back showing the room was full of security guards, as two of them pushed the intern correspondent, lawson forward into shot. “Our first guest, the intern, Anna Lawson”. She scoffed, “DeDeDe’s gonna hear abou-”, “HE’LL FIRST HAVE TO HEAR HOW A WRESTLER OF HIS, ATTACKED A PROMINENT BOOKER, UNDER WHAT ARE STILL SIMPLY ACCUSATIONS, AND RESULTING IN HIM BREAKING AN ARM….Now, If you’ll stop the usual resist charade, any questions for myself”.

She paused, thinking back and trying to come up with one, as Maroni continued. “ ‘How ARE the men of the fine NEO security staff going to stop The Revenant?’, good question. For several weeks The Revenant has shown neither hell, nor guards, nor Shackleford or Sinister Ace will stop him from coming back to reak havoc. However, I personally got into contact with one of my contractors, to give us….some of these”. He pulled a tazer from his cast, waving it about as he held it up.

“The Revenant has shown he dosen’t stop until his body is forced to, as submission holds have little effect. Me and my boys here, are gonna barge in when he least expects it, and…..assist shackleford in gaining a pinfall”. Lawson looked reasonably shocked, “You’re FIXING the Match? And you just announced it on AIR?!”. Maroni chuckled, “Dosen’t matter, for all The Revenant could know, one of referees could pull one of these bad boys out on him and shock him all the way to Voltage”. Lawson paused nefore asking one of her own questions.

“Alright, how about this. The Revenant’s claimed that in preperation for Frontline, he’s going to take down the last of the corrupt officials per day. That includes you, any thoughts?”. Salzar and some of the men were smiling, some chuckled, he looked around, “You can’t be serious, look around. 20 of the finest badasses in here, with me, The Grim Reaper son of a B[Censored] wouldn't dare come here, How STUPID can you be to ask something like that. Speaking of which, bring in the crate boys, everyone gets a STUNNER!”.

The men murmured words of enticement and interest as the large, black stand up crate was brought in. Salzar stood proud infront of it, as one of the security officers unlocked the crate. “Well, OPEN IT”. The officer opened it….as The Revenant himself stepped outwards, grabbing Salzar’s neck with an iron grip, as the rest of the men looked shocked.

“Salzar Maroni…..” He said, holding up a sideways thumb, “Your Trial’s come….” The Revenant turned the thumb upside down, as he then grabbed Salzar and picked him up for a chokeslam, as the rest of the man charged and attacked The Revenant. Lawson hurried outside of the room into the backstage hall, the sounds of grunting, screaming, and crashes coming from behind the wooden door.

“....Uh…” Lawson looked around, as Marc and Smith’s microphone’s came back online. [“Looks like Maroni’s time has come, Lawson’s how’s it going?”]. “how do you THINK it’s going?!?!” She responded, keeping a good meter and a half distance from the door. That’s when most of the yelling and grunting calmed down from inside, and the cheap wooden door broke open. The Revenant speared Salzar Maroni through the door, laying him out on the hard concrete floor. Maroni grasped his cast arm in pain, his cast which was wrapped around his neck from possibly a makeshift choker. The Revenant stood up, inhaling and exhaling, however, looking almost unphased as he cracked his neck.

“Revenant?” The much shorter reporter asked, as he almost instantaneously snapped to turn his head to her. “One one of your call outs before your face off with Shackleford, you promised to clean up what’s left on NEO before you head into Frontline….”. He stopped her right there, holding up three fingers, “A week ago there were only 3 orchestrators left who needed to pay…”. He gazed down, “Maroni was a corrupt booker, who buried many newcomer talents...One down,  One to go….”.

Lawson quickly took out a small notepad, some notes on several of the NEO Roster Members. “Shackleford called this sort of vigilantism a ‘crusade’, and called you a false prophet, telling the people to not back you”. The Revenant chuckled, looking up and half squinting at the ceiling before looking back again. “Shackleford’s taken to religion to get himself over. The fact is this man not once spoke of “Prophets” and “destiny” before we were both booked to meet on opposite corners of the ring… What I do isn’t some crusade, it’s not a superhero mission, The EAW higher ups have failed in their promises to esure that all corrupt officials in their company, who lie, cheat, steal, and bury pay, so I’m here to drag the vermin out of the sewers, and force them to pay. I don’t care whether Shackleford, Brandon, or anyone else wants to bring ethics into it. The point stands, One Down, One to Go, and then Shackleford…… It’s just you and me, battling in the ring, and this time, stick by your holy destined prophet gimmick, and leave your toady sinister ace at home…..”.

The Revenant then turned walked off, leaving Lawson standing there, she gazed down as Maroni groaned, and several medics arrived to patch them up. “......You heard it here forst. The Revenant’s war against corruption will meet it’s first milestone at NEO...back to you Marc….”.

Last edited by The Revenant on October 26th 2017, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malcolm Jones
Post October 23rd 2017, 4:18 pm by Malcolm Jones
Wraith Talk: Respecting The Curve 101

Consider this the last time I associate myself with you before the biggest match of your life. Clearly as you can see I'm a busy man. I've been so busy negotiating the fee with these nightclubs trying to be the first to book me after my big win on Friday, can you believe one of them offered me only 50k? I told 'em 50k alone is only for a walkthrough, let alone hosting it. Aside from that I've been on a couple shopping sprees, my Hermes collection was slacking so I had to cop a couple more belts and some gear for the winter. Timbs are essential for the winter too, so I re-upped on some constructs, and some olive joints. Oh yeah and I can't forget, one of my main chicks been holding me down so I rewarded her with a spree for herself, chick blew the bag on all types of YSL, Fendi, and DSquared shit she might as well have bought out the store. Then I had a meeting with Elliot Avianne, I'm thinking about flooding out the Hublot timepiece with ice, but I'm not sure yet. He's also making my Joneset cuban link piece so I got a little preview of how that's going to turn out, only way to describe it would be Wavy. Then of course I had to come back to the block, my old stomping grounds. 140th street is where I go when I just need to feel.. at home, something about it that puts me back in my bag. Feels good to be a graduate of UCLA, the United Corners of Lenox Ave, that is. Then of course I had to cap the day off with a good ol' Jimbo's Burger.. sounds like a productive day to me.

Not to give you an explanation for anything because quite frankly beloved, I don't owe you shit but an asswhooping which is on it's way. Just giving you a look into the life of a man who lives way better than you do. It's funny how being in the same match as me isn't enough to keep you happy. You gotta associate yourself with me any way you can to the point where you're stalking me on social media, like a hoe that can't get enough of the D. Liking all my pictures, commenting on everything, but you get no response back like every other chick who I looked at as nothing but a one night stand. That's actually a perfect comparison because that's what you are to me, a one night stand, you're going to lay down for me and then go our separate ways because being associated with you for any longer is cramping my style. You get no love on this side, no acknowledgement on that platform. But you keep pushing at it and I don't understand why, do you not get that nobody wants to talk to you? Like, you do it with everybody on this roster and everybody treats you the same way, like you're below them and unworthy of being acknowledged, which you are. Know your role and play it, don't step outta line because you just might get caught lackin. Speaking of social media tho, since you can't keep my name out of your masked mouth lets address some things you said there right now, since I'll never give you the time of day there. For starters, lets not get it twisted, my promos aren't getting shorter because I'm running out of things to say, I'm just running out of reasons to view you as worthy enough to address for a long period of time. With each passing moment that you talk to me, it becomes more obvious of how low-grade you are in this field, it's embarrassing. Basically, you aren't worth putting a bunch of effort to. You say the same thing every single time with the same approach, you're like an annoying nagging little fly, best believe I'm going to raid you out of that ring, and NEO entirely.

So for the final time, I have the displeasure of dissecting your words directed towards me. Issa struggle. A true struggle having to continuously reach down levels below myself, just to reach you, but I guess I can withstand it. So lets see, DEDEDE is my pimp.. my sponsor, my sugar daddy whatever you wanna call it. Such disrespect for the man who signs your checks don't ya think? Take a look at me and tell me do you think this is the face of a man that needs to pay for some pwussy.. boi I'd make your sister drop them draws if she had the pleasure of meeting me. Now Mr DEDEDE, he's well known for his love of prostitutes I'll give you that.. the man loves him some backpage, but the fuck I look like associating myself with some ran down thots who take balls to the face for a living? My chicks are top quality and above your reach, and like I said before, I got some main ones, I got some regular ones.. and if one of my main ones are acting right I MIGHT treat her to a lil shopping spree. To keep her around? Nah.. she's going to stay regardless because #dicktoobomb, but simply because I can be a giving person when I feel like it. Not only am I the new guy that Lioncross feels like sending against you, but I'm the guy who's the only reason you're even on this Frontline card. Azrael vs Alex was penciled in, and you were more than likely to be banned from ringside to prevent the fuckery you guys have been providing over the past few months, but guess what happened? He came across a goldmine named Malcolm Jones and needed somebody to feed to him. To answer your questions about what I do with my money besides spend it.. well if you'd like to know I ALWAYS give back to my community whether it be food drives, renovations, donations, anything you can think of, and with the platform of EAW it's only going to get better. Like I stated earlier, I always come back even if it's just to chill, I'll always be good in my hood. How about you? Oh wait you're from the quiet suburbs so nobody really cares about you or your hometown, the closest you been to Harlem was watching an episode of Luke Cage. But yeah, it's been real. Let me guess you're going to say I'm "throwing in the towel", I'm simply rendering you no longer worthy enough to get another word out of my mouth directed towards you. Only thing I'll be throwing is going to be you.. out of the ring, and out of NEO. Then I'll be throwing a party in celebration of a successful debut here on NEO. Everyone's invited, Henny for everybody!

Diamond Encrusted Cuban Link Chain - $100k
Rolls Royce Wraith With The Stars In The Ceiling - $500k
Flooded Out Patek Philippe - $20k
Custom Made All Gold Loubotin's With The Red Bottom - $5000
This Asswhooping You're About to Receive on Friday - Priceless
Shackleford
Post October 23rd 2017, 2:30 pm by Shackleford
Ooc-last frontline promo, good luck Revenant

*camera opens at the departures lounge in Gatwick airport. Shackleford is drinking a coffee from Pret A Manger. He has a kit bag on his shoulder and is pacing back and forth*

These past few weeks I have prepared my mind and body. I have returned to my path as the Prophet of EAW, I have held on by my fingertips to my sanity, I have helped the needy and I have removed the rose tinted glasses that each and every one of you have been observing through.
I am in the best shape of my career, I am more confident in my abilities and am more focused than I ever was.
But preparation isn't going to be enough. It is impossible to prepare for every scenario, even the greatest of tacticians are blind sided from time to time.
Expect the unexpected is a cliche because it's tried and tested. Prepare for the impossible, because miracles happen everyday.

I've been around the block a bit. I'm well scouted, even by the newest guys. The Revenant is still somewhat of a wildcard having only been in a few matches. Experience is my greatest ally in this matchup. Experience under the spotlight, infront of the largest crowds on earth, in the highest profile matches. Perhaps my time previously was purely for this, my second coming, preparing me for the grandest of stages and the biggest of matches. Perhaps my dues were paid five years ago and now I am able to stand on my own two feet and fight for what I deserve.

*Shackleford stops pacing, sips his coffee and rubs his face with his hand.

Perhaps everything has built up to this moment. NEO Frontline. Main event. The prize? Ascension!
This moment could have been orchestrated by the hands of fate, so that I may be truly reborn. Like a phoenix from the ashes, The Prophet will ascend. The mouthpiece of fate will climb the rungs of the company ladder and once at the top, lead this company into a new golden age.

*Some other users of the lounge look at Shackleford as if he's deranged. Shackleford sips some more coffee*

If this is really what my role is then it's imperative that The Revenant does not stop my momentum. His crusade is far different to mine. His is very transparent, big picture he will make little difference, they will remember the man. My goal is far more permanent and will bring in change not just to my career but the career of every past, present and future Elitist. My mission is like a house of cards, every individual card must be placed with care and precision, or else the whole thing could topple down.

*Shackleford begins to walk towards the gates*

Revenant, I welcome this war. But you should be careful what you wish for. Threats of breaking my neck and ending my career are useless unless you can make good on them. You've poked the bear. You've insulted me on more than one occasion and have interfered in my business. You've attacked me and done your best to smear my legacy. You have antagonised me time and time again and yet you've only had one clean shot at me and you wasted it, I left with a sore head for a day.
Not quite making good on your career ending promises eh Rev?
I tell you what, I'm going to give you a heads up, really help give you an edge. I'm going to tell you my game plan.

*Shackleford swigs the last of his coffee and throws it in the bin*

My music will hit, those gorgeous notes, followed by that wave of boos. I will walk to that ring, exuding confidence. Enter that ring and I will await the bell. The moment that bell rings my punches are no longer pulled. I will soak up any and all punishment you can dish and I will channel it back at you tenfold. My punches will rattle even your undead bones. And when the end is nigh, I will tear your head from your shoulders with the ugliest clothesline from hell you've ever seen. It will be like a freight trains as it rips through you, felling you, ending you. Then it's just a matter of seconds. Three infact.
Like Babe Ruth, I've just called my home run.
It's not arrogance if it's backed up.

*Shackleford reaches his gate*

Well this is me. The next time you see me it will be infront of a capacity crowd as I bring everything I have to hush my critics. The next time you see me I shall be reborn.

This is a new chapter in the story of Shackleford. I am the past, the present and the future.
Let's be having you, Revenant.

*Camera fades to an advertisement of NEO Supershow, Frontline.*
Ollie
Road to Frontline, Pt 2.
Post October 23rd 2017, 12:08 am by Ollie
NEO Promoz - Page 7 Osamu_RP

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Five Days Until Frontline

The plane ride from Kyoto back to the U.S. -- specifically, to Minneapolis -- was long. Sixteen hours on the plane and complimentary wifi left Osamu a lot of time to ponder. On the plane, he came across a promotional video created for Frontline. He clicked play. 

Zak Zero ... Bad Guy Brandon ... Woogieman ... Oaybu Gin ... Axl Willow... 

Osamu paused the video. He rewound it. Fast forwarded it. Rewound it again. No kidding -- he'd been left out of the promotional material for the upcoming free-per-view, even after scoring a debut win against Axl Willow, who they did decide to feature in the video. Osamu paused, taking in what he considered more than insulting. 

This was clearly an attempt, in Osamu's mind, to bring him down and discount his accomplishments. To ensure that he doesn't gain traction in his debut. And why? Because EAW 'legends and icons', those on the top, they've seen his work. They've seen what he's said. They know he's coming and they'll exert their influence in even the most petty ways. This was nothing new. 

---

Welcome to Minneapolis. The plane landed. Osamu knew what he had to do first. As he walked out of the plane, he swiped through his phone contacts to make a much needed call. 

"Hello, Rob Schester's office, how may I help you?" 

"I need Rob on the phone, right now," Osamu said, not having much patience with anyone -- especially as of late. 

"May I ask who's speaking?" 

"Tell him it's Osamu." ...

"Osamu, hello, what's going on?" 

"ROB... how can you not even ensure I'm being used properly in this company?" Osamu tried not to yell as he walked out of the airport. 

"What are you talking about?"

"They don't even have me on their goddamned promotional videos, they don't think people are buying tickets to see Osamu Arcichida?" 

"Look, Osamu. You've been here a couple weeks. You're just getting your feet wet. It'll take time to really bec-" 

"Rob, I don't want this to see this happen again. I don't want to hear excuses or finger-pointing. I heard that enough back home. Do your damn job, or I'll find someone else." Osamu went to hangup the phone, but Rob wasn't done speaking with him.

"Osamu! I do apologize, I didn't mean to point fingers. I'll do my best to see who I can talk to and get things straight. Uh, while I had you on the phone... I did have a question. I've been thinking. Maybe we can also approach EAW management about including me as an on-air talent. You know, maybe like a manager for you..." 

Osamu stopped walking. He squinted his eyes and thought for a moment. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"I think it could be good for you. I've done a lot of public relations stuff, I'm a good talker, I've been told I'm charismatic. I think we could really convince them I could help you in your promos. I mean, it seems -- at least it seems the impression has been -- that you've rubbed a lot of people the wrong way with what you've been saying. Perhaps, you know, I could..." 

Osamu laughed. Not because he thought Rob was funny, but because this had become a theme the past few days. People doubting him, those most closest to him questioning his motives. Of course, they couldn't understand. They hadn't sacrificed the same as Osamu. But were they right? Had Osamu pissed off the wrong people at the top, to the point it could affect him from ever getting off the ground? No. It wouldn't matter, because they would have no choice as Osamu would show them his capabilities inside the ring.

"Rob, I don't need you at the side ring while I do my job. I need you in your office, on your ass, making sure I'm included in the PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL. OK?" 

"... yes, Osamu, understood."

---

NEO House Show
Minnesota

An NEO camera followed Osamu Arcichida into the House Show arena once he arrived. He walked straight through the locker room area, through the back, and he grabbed the first production assistant he could see. "Come here. Come on!" 

Osamu dragged the production crew person as he walked in the back, through the curtain, and down the ramp. He walked him up the stairs and into the ring. The lower capacity crowd wasn't impressed with Osamu bullying this guy. 

"I deserve better than this. I deserve better than this. I deserve better than this! You know, I went home this past week. Back to Japan. I went there to see family, to see friends. To see those who I thought were by my side. But when I got there, I received nothing but confliction. Nothing but people, even those I thought supported me, questioning what I was doing here in EAW. Questioning why I say what I say..." 

Osamu looked at the promotional guy, who was cowering in the corner looking at him. He grabbed him by his collar again. "So tell me, why was I not included in the promotional video? Huh?!"

Osamu held the microphone up to the production crew guy's mouth, but he didn't speak -- just stared wide-eyed at Osamu. Osamu insisted he answered, but he just continued staring. Osamu threw him out of the ring, onto the floor outside. 

"I can tell you why! Because there is already a conspiracy in this company to prevent me from accomplishing what I've set out to do; what I've promised to do. To prevent me from cleaning up this company and crippling the has-beens who plague the EAW roster once and for all. They don't want to promote Osamu, because that means more publicity. And more publicity will only lead to more people hearing what I have to say. Which is, quite simply, that it is time for a NEW ERA in this company. It's time we stop giving attention to people who make a MOCKERY of this business."

"Oyabun Gin!" Osamu points his finger at the camera. "Yakuza? Are you going to kidnap me and shoot me when I visit Kyoto? That's the only way you'd ever be able to get the one-up on me, if you have a dog-and-pony show by your side to do it. The fact of the matter is, the fact that you were included in the promotional material for the elimination match at Frontline and I wasn't is simply a paradigm for the favoritism and corporate shilling that goes on in this company."

"Gin, you'll be taken care of at Frontline. And back home, in Kyoto, I will be hailed as a hero for pinning the Oyabun to the mat. I will be hailed as a hero for breaking your nose with a palm strike. I will be hailed as a hero for being declared the victor live on national free-per-view."

Osamu pauses, looking at the crowd around him.

"This is MY SHOT. MY OPPORTUNITY. No one in this match, not the Oyabun, not Axl Willow who I defeated last week, not Bad Guy Brandon, and certainly not the Woogieman will prevent me from winning this match and moving on to bigger and better things after the dust has settled from Frontline. 

One big name will be leaving the NEO brand come Frontline -- and I say good. It's for the better. Because that means someone will have to take their place in the main event. And my only desire at Frontline is to ensure that person is ME." 

Osamu dropped the microphone, letting his music play as he posed on the top turnbuckle. His message had been sent for Frontline. It remained to be seen if any of his opponents would have the fortitude to form a response.
Shackleford
Post October 22nd 2017, 10:43 am by Shackleford
*The screen is black. Camera is over head as a figure begins to light candles. One by one they are lit, until the cameras mark out a pentagram.*

Jesus Christ, the saviour. Suffered five wounds as he was attached to the cross. One in each foot, one in each hand and one through the chest. He was then left to die of starvation and asphyxiation. But as we all know he returned once again, the wounds still visible but healed.

Jesus Christ was a Prophet of God, as were Adam, Abraham, Moses and Muhammad.
All these Prophets have one key thing in common. They're humanity.
Adams curiosity and naivety led him to be tricked into eating the forbidden fruit.
Abraham, scoffed at everyone who had faith in something they couldn't see, a skeptic.
Moses killed a man in anger.
Jesus trusted those who would inevitably betray him.
Muhammad had 11 wives and would visit all of them in one night. Giving into mans baser instincts.

I am human. I am not perfect. I am rough around the edges and do unpleasant things to people that aren't always deserving. But I do what must be done to complete my mission.
Prophets, with the aforementioned exception, do not tend to rise from the dead. So You are correct Dreadknight, we do not come back again and again, but that is because we ascend.

*Camera moves infront of Shackleford as a spotlight shines upon him*

You speak of your tenacity, to keep returning. Yet talk about my hiatus as it was a cowardly act. You talk about returning from the dead as a somewhat epic achievement but do not offer that courtesy to anyone else. My hiatus came after my body could no longer go on, my body broken. Back when the E in EAW stood for extreme, the violence was far more intense. When you have what you have always desired taken out of your hands, it will break your spirit too. So yes the battleground is different, my competition is of a different breed, but the Shackleford that stands before you is far from the same man. He searched for purpose, for strength...he rebuilt.

Revenant I have also returned from the brink. I am proof that second chances are earned and not given, I have worked for this spot and I will not let it slip. The working class hero will show the world that even the little guy, the over the hill guy, the past his prime guy can do anything if he's willing to go to the extreme.

So I here by announce, that the E in EAW will once again stand for Extreme. Because this will not be a battle of the Elites. This is a war of the dead. Vigilante Vs Zealot. Revenant Vs Prophet. There is no way for us to settle this without violence of the nth degree. There is no way for us to settle this without tearing one another apart. There will be blood.

*Blood begins to pour down from above, extinguishing the candles and turn Shackleford crimson*

My legacy that you mock, stands. There has never been a more dominant tag team than MY Foreign Prophecy. That legacy was etched in blood. Violence. There were moments Revenant, when I was thrown through tables of glass and fire, that I believed that my number was up. The fear of not feeling your legs until your able to remove a shard of glass out of your back. Revenant, Im sure you know this fear. The difference between you and I thought, is after removing the glass that paralysed me, I went on to win the match. Just ask the Sons of Mayhem about my tenacity, if you can find them that is.

You do not scare me Dreadknight, only one things scares me now. Myself. I honestly have no idea of the measures I'm willing to take to ensure the world knows Shackleford.
Wounds heal and bones mend. What doesn't change is history, once written it cannot change. I will NOT be on the wrong side of history again. Revenant you are possibly a better man than I. Perhaps even a better fighter. But our match isn't about who's the best wrestler, about who's going to donate their paycheck to charity, none of that shite. It's about who was truly ready to come back from the dead. Was it the victim of a savage bearing on a quest to settle the score? Was it the guy that lost everything including his identity?
Only one of those guys have been told everyday since coming back that he shouldn't have. Only one of those guys has had the odds stacked against him and has been written of a thousand times over. Only one of those guys has a huge middle finger to extend to the world when he leaves his main event match at the FPV with his face on, as the victor and the last dead man walking.

You've wanted to make it personal from day one Rev, but it's far more than that. It's more than pride or money or anything like that. It's about our purpose. It's about destiny. It's about making good on promises and fulfilling Prophecies.

As I stand here, covered in blood, preaching about Prophecies I can understand I may look like a madman. I may appear that I've taken one too many blows to the head. Got that dangerous look in my eyes. And I get it, you want me to reassure you, that I understand though this match is sanctioned, murder is not.

I understand alright and I'll tell you now, to put your mind at ease.

*Shackleford wipes off some blood from his face*

It's just pigs blood.

*Shackleford licks his lips and smirks into the camera as the screen goes black*
Ryan Wilson
Post October 22nd 2017, 6:59 am by Ryan Wilson
Aye aye aye...

Look at him go Lennies and John Lennons, look at the big great hype from Harlem go. Look at the little man run his gums trying to sound like something he ain't, talking about things that are out of his reach and claiming he owns stuff that are above his pay grade. 

He tries so damn hard to look like a big shot that he forgets that no one gives a shit about that. And thus no one gives a shit about him! (BOOYA!) 
Dude, bro, bruh, brah it's not about what you do outside the ring that matters man! Your overpaid bullshit you claim to have doesn't move anyone but the people you pay to pretend to be part of your entourage. Or should I say the entourage of paid actors that your Pimp mister Dedede pays you. You know, the one who ''noticed'' you out of the amateur leagues (does a ''fight club'' count as amateur league?) because the two of you happened to be at the same place at the same time?

Okay, let's say you really have money, the big ride and the fancy clothes and the pretty ladies and that none of it was a rent-a-gimmick. Okay, let's pretend it's all true and that it comes from your pockets out of your sweat and your hard work. Alright, riddle me this then: Will any of it keep me from stomping a whole up your ass the size of a manhole cover? Will your gas hungry humvee save you? Will your clothes come to your rescue? Do you think any of the prosti err woman you pay errr seduce with your ~Charisma~ come to try and get your ass away from my size 12 boot? What about that Rolex of yours? Will you be able to look at the time straight once I clocked you good? Or them shoes or... I can go all day man, and the result will be the same: You Have Nothing On Me!

You are nothing but the new guy who Lioncross feels like sending against me, one of the best NEO has, in order to see what he can do.
If there is one thing I am good at is to expose people for what they truly are. I did it with Alex Reynolds, I did it with Harris, did it with Brayden Wolfe and with the Motor City Mafia.
I'm going to expose you too Noob Noob, and to think you know nothing about POP Culture... You're sad to watch man. Seriously? You didn't get the Rick and Morty reference? Christ...

I don't care about you're culture (Bling Bling Hip Hop is overrated, it should've died along side what ever style Limp Bizkit was), who ever truly cares about a rich piece of shit? There is one at the White House which makes me proud to be Canadian you have NO IDEA how much bro! No one likes a gimmick like the one you run besides the one who runs it buddy. Because you are a slap in the face to the middle class and even worse for the class below that. You came from trash with nothing in your pocket and now you throw your money out the window like it's water believing not only the world is yours but it owes you something too! Tell me, with all that cash of yours do you give back to your community? Do you spend time where you used to live? Do you invest to make Harlem better? No? Then you truly are a piece of shit. I don't see your name on a Hospital Wing after giving a huge donation like P.K. Subban did when he was in Montreal. You don't do it why? Because you'd rather pocket the money and keep it to yourself. 

The world doesn't owe you jack except a swift kick in the ass and a reality check! 
I am what reality got in your way to proceed with the operation. 

The more you resist the more it'll hurt.
Hey, fine by me, It'll just allow me to enjoy beating you up more. 
Even if you are not worth the effort. 
Malcolm Jones
Post October 22nd 2017, 5:00 am by Malcolm Jones
Now, not only was everything that you said in your address to me trash and cringeworthy, but it reeks of desperateness. Looking at my rollie and I'm getting impatient because I would've thought that by now you'd have improved on your ability to come up with good talking points. I feel like I'm arguing with a child tho, terms like "noob".. what are you 12? What does it say about you that you got reduced to being enhancement talent for a noob? That you simply aren't good enough for anything else, thats why Lioncross curved you when you thought you were about to face Alex at Frontline. Not to mention, this same noob had you running for cover on NEO when you got put on your ass and almost hit with the 5 Star Swag Splash. You're running out of shit to say so you're grasping for straws trying to come up with angles to run with but nothing is working, you're outmatched on all fronts. Like I said before, you wouldn't know a thing about being proud of where you're from and repping it to the fullest because you're an uncultured swine. So you'll continue the to bring up the fact that I bigged up where I was from on my introduction to here, despite every single other time that I brought it up was in response to a comment you made in regards to the pride I have for my hometown. The typical "make fun of the way a person talks with an exaggerated inaccurate depiction of how I think people from urban communities sound" thing is played out. It's going to take more of your "yo yo yo homie word up!" garbage to knock me off of my game. Nothing you can do will knock me off of my game because well, you don't have what it takes to do so. You wouldn't know a thing about "the ghetto" or making it out of one, all you know is what you see on television so you make fun of it and act like it's all fun and games, knowing deep down you'd never step foot in one. You can't relate to my culture or my lifestyle because you were a sheltered privileged loser growing up. We couldn't be any more different. We come from two completely different walks of life and the things I've experienced made me the man I am today. I guess we could say the same about you seeing as how all you did was stay in the house and watch cartoon network. People like you though, you're not supposed to get me, I never did expect someone like you to. I also never did what I do for the approval of people like you, you're irrelevant in the grand scheme. I always did what I did, which is being the best at everything I put my mind to, for the sake of my family and for the sake of my community, not just Harlem, but any community in this country like it. Young boys and girls look at me, they see the flashy lifestyle with the luxury cars all paid for and the designer clothes, and they know I got it the right way. They know I did it by grinding, by perfecting my craft, my making a way out of nothing and becoming the man. I show them that you don't have to be a drug dealer or a stick up kid to have nice things, you can get anything you want as long as you work hard. That's why I'm so flashy, that's why I'm cocky, because I know my worth and I know what I've been through to get where I am today. I been through the mud, I'm a self made boss. That's why there ain't a chance in hell that I'm letting you get any type of upper hand to walk out victorious come Friday. You wouldn't be able to regardless, but as you can obviously tell by the way I look I'm a perfectionist so there's no margin for error. When it comes to the mic, what you get from Alex and what you get from me are two different sides of the spectrum, you might get your rocks off to the weirdo shit he talks but an effective message doesn't always have to be left field or philosophical, I'm straight to the point with mine and it gets the job done. Clearly my way has gotten the job seeing how salty it's making you to the point where you can't even stay in character. Trust and believe when I tell you that I won't need Alex or Vexx or anyone for that matter to be able to beat u, besides I doubt Alex would let Vexx around me, she might be thirsting for me more than he does for Astraea. Anyway though, don't flatter yourself breh, you're going to be a piece of cake, and when I hit u with a one hitter quitter that has you feeling like you just got hit by two people at once, just know it's not interference, it's just Malcolm delivering the fuckboy his weekly L.
Ollie
The Road to Frontline, Pt 1.
Post October 22nd 2017, 3:49 am by Ollie
NEO Promoz - Page 7 Osamu_RP

San Diego, California
Best Western Hotel 

Goddamn alarm clock. Osamu woke up, only days after his debut match on NEO. He had recovered from the match, not taking too much damage from Axl Willow. He'd already received word he had been booked for the free-per-view being produced by NEO, in a match with six other men. A big step. Osamu figured it might take months to prove himself, but having the opportunity to eliminate five other members of the roster from his journey in one fell swoop just felt all too sweet of an opportunity. On this same card, two men would be fighting for a shot at the main roster. Osamu craved the same opportunity. But first, he would need to prepare for this. 

He would fly back home to Kyoto today, before the FPV event on the 28th. He wanted to see his mother and his little brother Ren. He'd been in the U.S. for weeks preparing for his EAW debut. With a big event ahead, Osamu was home-bound. 

--

Kyoto, Japan
Osamu's House

"So good to see you, son," Osamu's mother said, hugging him as he walked in the door. "Your brother has been waiting, he's upstairs in the room now waiting." 

Osamu hadn't seen his brother since his television debut; he was excited to hear his thoughts. Osamu's brother, Ran, was only two years younger than him. He had been aspiring to get into the wrestling business himself, but Osamu always discouraged it. 

"Brother," Osamu said, hugging Ren. 

"Good to see you, Osamu," Ren said, smiling. "It was surreal watching NEO and seeing you on it!" 

"What'd you think?" Osamu sat down in a chair in Ren's room, waiting for a response. 

"Well, I mean, I've seen what you've been saying. I don't really understand your anger. You've always wanted to move to the U.S. and pursue this. This is what you've fought for... forever. It seems like you could go about this... differently, Osamu." 

Osamu loved his brother Ren, but anyone questioning his intentions with wrestling -- as had been done so many times in his career -- was an annoyance. 

"I appreciate the concern, Ren. But I can assure you this is exactly how I intend to go about my career in EAW." Osamu stood up, heading for the door. 

Ren shuffled toward the door, speaking again. "I know you think this is what's best, but really... you used to idolize some of these guys you're now disparaging. I want to know why you're doing it like this." 

Osamu stared at his brother, shocked at his disapproval. "How would you know what it takes to get this far, Ren? Tell me, when was the last time the local bingo hall would even give you a spot? Please. Don't scold me on how I go about this. That's always been the difference between you and I. As you follow in the foot steps of your supposed heroes, my goal has always been to tear them down a few pegs and show them that the world isn't all victory and admiration. To show them the pain of sitting at home while others take advantage of the opportunities that they leave behind from their elimination. 

Ren, you wouldn't understand because you don't have what it takes to walk a single day in my boots. I would suggest ... as the American's in Los Angeles say ... to stay in your lane." 

Osamu got up from the chair. Ren said nothing, he just kept his head down as Osamu walked back downstairs. Osamu's mother saw him walking out the door and went to speak with him. "You'll be back, son?" she said, as he walked past her. 

"I have some things to take care." BANG, the door slams. 

--

Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Osamu sat in a crowd of an excited Japanese audience of the local wrestling promotion, which he used to be apart of and was once champion in. Mainly, he was there to see his good friend Yushin Samaro, or Yushi for short. He was wrestling in the ring, as the main event. It was Osamu's first time back in over a month. DING! DING! DING! Here's your winner, YUSHINNNNNN SAMAROOOOOOOO.

Osamu headed backstage to catch up with his old friend. 

"Good job!" Osamu slapped his friend on the back, offering his congratulations for the win in the ring. 

"Wow, didn't expect to see you here," Yushi said, tepidly sitting on the locker room bench. 

"No handshake? No 'good to see you'?" Osamu said, puzzled by Yushi's reaction to him surprising him. 

"Honestly, Osamu, I'm just disappointed. You have such an amazing opportunity in the U.S., at EAW, and it seems like you're going to end up ruining it by pissing everyone off before you even get a chan-" 

Osamu cut Yushin off before he could continue. "I come here, Yushi, to congratulate you and offer you support in this absolute shithole. I come back here, facing shame, to see you. Yes, Yushin, I'm ashamed to have ever been apart of this failing, two-bit, rip-off organization. I wish I never had agreed to waste my talents here in Kyoto. But here I am, for you, to support you." 

Yushi was clearly angered by Osamu's response, pushing him. "You know, Mr. New Era, maybe you should just leave then. Ever since you got an opportunity at EAW, it's gone to your head. You don't have what it takes to be there. I know it. You know it. But you especially don't have what it takes to be there and be talking the way you are -- about legends, about icons. You should check yourself before you end up wrecking not only yourself but also your future in professional wrestling." 

Osamu laughed it off, but he was clearly boiling with rage. "At least I have solace in the fact that I have a future in professional wrestling... whereas what was supposed to be my collegiate equal can barely make it in this shithole."

"You do you, Osamu. I always supported you. But what you've become since getting that phone call... isn't the person I recognize."

"Good," Osamu said, spitting at the feet of Yushin before walking out the door, slamming them behind him. He didn't want to be the man he was before he got that phone call. That man -- the one who wrestled in tag teams with Yushin Samaro in some crap promotion in Kyoto, Japan was dead. Osamu may not be LA anymore, but he sure was going to be Mr. New York once EAW moved to New Jersey. 

"One-way... to Minneapolis." Osamu wouldn't be home for dinner -- he now knew what he had to do. The doubters would be proven wrong.

NEO Promoz - Page 7 TBC
Ryan Wilson
Post October 22nd 2017, 1:26 am by Ryan Wilson
It will never cease to amaze me how much trash can come out of a horse's mouth.

Alex is a good trash talker, an harder hitter and he has the creativity both at the mic and in the ring to actually make me wonder about the chance percentage I have to win against him each time I face him.
When it comes to Malcolm in the middle... It's much easier, much simpler.

I mean, how many promos did he got under his belt since he decided to give me the time of day? A few? How any of them basically ended up saying ''I'm better than you because I come from Harlem you little f...''. (Hi! Mister Fourth Wall here with some breaking news: Calling your opponent a homo through your promo doesn't make you credible or original creatively no matter how many different ways you say it. It's like going against someone's writing. You don't see Wilson call you the N word do you? We're in 2017 buddy, come by anytime! Back to you Ryan!) Thanks Mister Forth Wall! I like this guy. Puppet you sound like a Parrot who tries to vary his vocabulary. Dude, you want a cookie called getting over Ryan Wilson and I'm sorry Coco: I'm not gonna give it to ya. Who gives a flying's rodent defecation where you come from? You think that gives you relevance? Oh Golly Gee! I come from Harlem! I'm a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassss! Look at me! Bling Bling Motherfrakkers! I own ya'll ass yo because I come from the Gettho and I made it out alive unlike some of my other bros! Well thank god you made it out! Now the EAW Universe is stuck to suffer your verbal diarrhea and to think you're a Face I think you got your alignment all twisted ~homie~. You don't sound like a Face or a Heel, you sound like the toilet I flush in the morning after I took a dump. 

You know, I think I'll change your current nickname. Yeah, Puppet is nice but Noob Noob is better. First because you are new here and in the PROFESSIONAL wrestling business, second, like Rick Sanchez says best: ''The fuck's Noob Noob?''. 
Bitches may visit your dick more than YouTube but you're nobody. 

Let's make it real ''yo'': You need a win against me at Frontline more than I do against you. Because we both know Noob Noob that your credibility hangs in the balance right now because YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!  Your little creddy widdy stuff you think you have out of the amateur circuit is shit as opposed to the one you won't start having at my expense at Frontline.  If you lose against me, you won't ever be taken seriously because with all the trash you spit at the mic (Man, that thing must be disgusting...) you don't have a choice but to win in order to gain some legitimacy. 

If you lose, sure, you'll try to rack up some excuse (Aka bitch whine and moan) and you'll look even more like a little punk ass and another storm in a glass that I will have gladly killed in it's infancy. Oh? What's that? You'd try to get the upper hand later? Then I'd knock you down again! Who knows, maybe you would win the second match but the damage would've been done since the first encounter would be a W for me. 

But you know what? 
And I have to repeat it because obviously you didn't get it: A win against you is irrelevant, a loss against you is irrelevant! I know I said otherwise before but I almost feel like laying down on the mat comes the first three bells so you can get a win and take all credibility you hoped to get out of the match away from you! Wouldn't that piss you off? To not even give you a chance to show what you think you're worth? No one will take you seriously once that's done, like no one takes you seriously now. 

I don't care about you bruh, a win or a loss against you won't make me care more about you.You are going to have to be quite creative for our match to matter. Good luck with that buddy.

I'll even make a prediction for Frontline! 
You will win due to interference from Alex or Vexx (Why not both?) and that will prevent you from any enjoyment out of winning. Or will he give me the win because he knows you're coming after him next. C'mon don't hide it, you've been thinking it about it already. 
The Revenant
Post October 21st 2017, 10:02 pm by The Revenant
The Dreadknight Part 12

(The NEO Titantron crackles, to display a man, sitting on a chair in a dark room).

“Justice….”,
(Clip: The Titantron shows a clip of The Revenant hitting Blake Banner with “The Verdict” Chokeslam, before cutting back).

“Vengeance…..”,
(Clip: The Revenant is worked into a corner by both Sinister Ace and Shackleford, before delivering elbow strikes to try and fight out).

“Retribution….”,
(Clip: The Revenant fights off several security guards backstage after the rematch with Shackleford and Sinister Ace, as they try to get him on a stretcher).

“Shackleford…..”.
(Clip: The Titantron shows a young Shackleford cutting several moves on several different opponents, before a shot of him smirking as his hand is raised).
“A self proclaimed ‘Prophet’, A man who calls himself the ‘working class hero’, a man who denounces his opponent for leading a ‘crusade’, but then cuts a 10 minute promo in which he sounds like a crazed zealot. I’ve only been here in EAW for a little over a month now….”.

(Clip: The shot cuts to a clip, showing Revenant preforming a combat spear, sending his Opponent into the turnbuckle).

“But do not mistake my confidence for Arrogance. Being a competitor in a combat sport is one of the most grueling things a person can do on the body. It takes preparation, it takes motivation, and it takes Tenacity. In my short time so far in EAW, I’ve Won….”.

(Clip: The Revenant having his hand raised after winning his debut match).

“And I’ve lost”.

(Clip: The Revenant seen bloodied, battered, and shoved into the wall outside of the ring, as Sinister Ace’s hand is raised for pinning Nakahara).

“My mission in EAW is simple. I’m here to even the scales. For too long people have cheated, people have lied, and in order to get a shiney gold and leather belt across their waist, they have broken, beaten, and manipulated their way to get ahead. No matter how many times the higher ups, those who care, have tried, they cannot stop them, nor can they do anything about it. I came, because I am the person to do something about it”.

(Clip: The Revenant delivers several elbow strikes to a security officer’s head, during his pre debut promo).

“I am a Revenant, I am The Revenant. Shackleford you like to parade about being born in the dirt, making your way through lower class life, being the true, working man’s hero. Let’s not forget you’re not the only person here who’s been wronged. The term ‘Revenant’, is not just some fancy ‘Zombie’ gimmick, as Banner put it. You see I’ve been wronged too Shackleford….”.

(Clip: An MMA Octagon cage, a competitor who’s face is not shown works a larger fighter up against the cage. The Compeditor is then, out of view of the referee, sprayed with pepper spray, and shocked as the other fighter tackles him to the ground, and proceeds to beat him bloody).

“I’ve been beaten Shackleford, I know bullies and abusers when I see them. I’ve been beaten”.

(Clip: The fighter is pulled off of the competitor by the referee, before a No Contest is forcibly called).

“Broken….”

(Clip: A back alley video shows the same competitor being jumped by several attackers).

“....Killed….:.

(Clip: The Competior is beaten down, as one of the attackers grabs a lead pipe, and proceeds to overhead beat the man with it, and pummel him).

“You see Revenant’s aren’t some ‘Manipulators who cheat death’, we aren’t ‘false prophets’, ‘anti christs’, or any other religious terms you pulled out of the bible to try and make your message sound ‘holy’. We’re born from being wronged...”.

(Clip: The Revenant is double teamed by both Sinister Ace and Shackleford outside of the ring, and beaten down hard).

“But you can never kill us, You can never truly escape Justice Shackleford. No matter how many pathetic insults you throw, no matter how many punches you sent my way…..I learned….”.

(Clip: The Revenant shoves Shackleford back against the ropes during their face off before Frontline).

“I Adapted….”.

(Clip: Shackleford sends a punch The Revenant’s way to which he blocks).

“And I persevered”.

(Clip: The Revenant works Shackleford up against the ringropes, sending a hail of strikes, punches, and jabs which daze and stun him. The clip cuts to the Revenant fireman’s slamming him, and then cuts to him beating Shackleford down with elbow strikes before several staff pull him off).

“How the head anyways Shackleford?.....” The Revenant leans forward towards the camera, the light shows a perfectly healed face, however, his eye still red from the broken blood vessel. “Sadly prophets don’t regenerate now don’t they?” The Revenant smirks 
before standing up, the camera raising with him.

“You see Shackleford, I’ve been just as wronged as you say you were. No matter how many times You, Sinister Ace, or anyone beat me down, you couldn’t keep me down. That’s the problem for you now isn’t it? You tried so damn hard to break me, The Revenant, that you overexposed yourself, played every, god, damn, card you had in your deck, all to try and fluster me before Frontline”.

“Because you felt threatened…”.

“You see Shackleford it’s not 2009 anymore. This is a New Era, for competitors, for Fans, for Everyone…..Except, You. Shackleford the people support me because no matter how many times I may be beaten, I learn and I come back, and I persevere, in my short time in Frontline, I’ve stuck to my mission, no matter the losses I may take, and I keep going. Unlike, you. You’re an Old, Broken, and Rusty failure of a wrestler, whose glory days of high flying and awe inspiring performances have been replaced with worn cartilage and grey hairs. You go to these people, you preach of a prophecy, of the ‘Holy Hero of the Working Man’, beating down the ‘Manipulative Revenant…’. But that’s not what any of this is, now Is it?”.

“You know people see through that persona, that facade, that Straight Up Lie that you’re the ‘Hero’ of the working class. People boo you because you’re not their so called ‘Hero’, their ‘Avatar of Inspiration’. Your a worn down ‘Fool’, who preaches biblical prophecies to justify to himself and the people around, that they’re the hero in this story, that they’re the one in the right, that maybe, just maybe, Daddy was Wrong, when he said how much of a No Good, Corrupt, Fool”.

“I think I speak for the entire EAW Universe, all of the NEO Wrestling fans, competitors, and staff, when I say that they’re sick and tired of you standing up on your self-made pedestal of Narcissism, manipulating, cheating, and cutting corners, and then standing up proud like you’re some baby face Hero. Shackleford, The only reason Lioncross plastered your washed up figure on the poster, is because he knows how this is going to end, and he wants to see you, at your highest confidence, your tower of Ego, Self Absorbed Narcissism, knocked down, and hit the floor so hard, you’ll break, and go on another half a decade Hiatus”.

“This only ends one way Shackleford, One Way that I’ve prepared for. Mentally and Physically. When you fall at Frontline, the whole world is gonna cheer to see your empire of absolute corruption fall. I’m not taking the Contract for myself, I’m not taking the Contract to go, Steal a championship, get the Briefcase, or any other personal gain. I came to EAW in order to make sure men like you wouldn’t steal the well deserved credit and rewards of others, and Shackleford, there are several men who deserve that Contract more than me, but sadly, if You’re the ‘Apex Predator’ set on taking it in order to cheat yourself to the next level, and give yourself a chance at being able to manipulate your way to the New Breed or other Championships, then I will face you, and take that Contract, to ensure that you, or any other pathetic slugs that slink into NEO in order to get to the main roster, won’t have it”.

“Frontline only ends One Way Shackleford. I believe it was said that you would be the one to Bury The Revenant in their grave…...But actually Shackleford, I think it’s time that you, and your Dead Horse Career, finally get the proper end it deserves”.

“Make peace with yourself Shackleford, and invest in a Diamond Encrusted Casket with all of the dirty money you’ve gained, because at Frontline……”.

The Revenant reaches down, lifting up a flat ground gravestone, with the text:

“Shackleford”
False Prophet, Working Man’s Manipulator, And Corrupt Sociopath.
October 27th, 2017

“I’m finally putting You, and your Corrupt Gamble at the Main Roster, To Rest…..”.

The Revenant sets the flat gravestone against a shelf on the wall, and walks off, as the Camera zooms in on it before cutting out.

(The Titantron cuts out, as the NEO House Show goes to Commercial).
Malcolm Jones
Post October 21st 2017, 12:15 pm by Malcolm Jones
Sis...... Alex Reynolds doesn't care about you.

You're more pressed about him than the females I smash and don't text back are about me. Your match at Frontline is against a man named Malcolm Jones, you have faced Alex two times in the past month or so, you lost the first time and needed Azrael to save you from losing the second time. Alex's focus is a man named Azrael, also known as your bae.. I know you're jealous and all but you're gonna have to get over it. Besides, you facing me will bring a lot more attention to you than you facing Alex would, and we ALL know about how much you love attention Mr. Twitter Fingers. But then again, I don't need to sell you on the idea of facing me because I really don't give a fuck whether you care or not, it just makes it that much better when I walk out victorious and you're laid out like the bum you are. You think Alex is gonna want to face you after seeing how dirty I do you come next Friday? He not even gonna want to associate his name with you after I'm done with you. I mean yea your stock is gonna be at an all time high for the time you're associated with me but once that bell rings and my hand is raised in victory the nosedive it's gonna take will be tragic. You'll just be known as the guy who lost to MJ on his first match and Alex will have more than likely defeated your partner because you definitely won't be in any shape to come out there and help him. So basically he'll be moved on from you and ready for a new challenge and maybe I'll be petty and be the one to take him up on that and do what you failed to do.. cleanly defeat him. But enough of Alex, get off that mans dick, we don't obsess over other men in Harlem. The Book of Wilson is trash, I've read Dr Seuss books more entertaining than that. The Book of Wilson's chapter ends at Frontline when I put you out of business. Learn the history of my city before you talk about it and compare it to filth like Montreal, for one.. not a soul on this Earth cares about Montreal, especially not in America. For two, you came to the tri-state for a big break, I didn't come to Montreal for mine, that says it all right there. You crossed a border, I crossed a 5 minute bridge. The history of Harlem is instrumental in the history of pop culture and African American culture, the Harlem Renaissance changed the game. Just like I'm going to change the game for NEO, I'm going to save NEO from comedy acts like you and Azrael, and show them how a real one can lead them to the promise land. Show them that you can work hard in that ring, and play harder outside that ring by living life to the fullest, stunting on haters and flossing on everybody who doubted them. To this day Harlem remains the most influential place and continues to set trends that everybody follows, but I don't need to convince you about the influence of my city of the history of it, you wouldn't understand anyway being that you're an uncultured swine anyways. The only culture you care about is comic book culture, you go home and rub one off to animated pictures of a naked wonder woman when Azrael isn't in the mood. You got it twisted tho my man, you aren't even a "test" thrown in my way.. you're simply a placeholder and fodder. A test would imply that you have an actual chance of beating me, the only thing you'll ever have a chance at beating me in is in a contest to see who can be the bigger fuckboy. It's written in stone already about how superior I am to you despite not even having a match here yet. That's why the story behind our match revolves around me, the big free agent signing, making his anticipated debut.. you're just there to eat the pin breh. I know the truth hurts and sometimes we gotta deny the obvious to make ourselves feel better, but the only thing that's going to make you feel better is accepting the cold hard fact. You can't keep up with me with the talk game, you can't keep up with me in the ring, sometimes people are just better than you and you have to go with it, but if you play your cards right I might go easy on you. Otherwise, keep talking that bullshit and not only are you taking an L on Friday, but you're gonna be dragged and emasculated like the hoe you are. I might not be Alex Reynolds, but I'm something better, and I don't gotta stalk the Empire locker room to get bitches, they flock to me, who needs to steal panties when you're getting them thrown at you? But what me and him do have in common is the fact that we keep making you our bitch. So just like Alex, once I'm done with you, I'm making you my bitch and then I'm going to leave you begging for more while I move on to more important things. NEO is in better hands now, my hands, now watch me work.

In the immortal words of Nino Brown.. "Your services are no longer needed in the community".
Shackleford
Post October 21st 2017, 4:12 am by Shackleford
Work. Job. Grind. Slog. Toil. Drudgery. Exertion.

Whatever you call it you've got to put it in to get the results you want. You want that promotion? You've gotta put in the work.
You want that ripped body? You've gotta put in the work.
You want to headline NEO Frontline at the Target Center? You've gotta put in the work.
We have an expression back in Blighty, 'The pot calling the kettle black'. It's used when someone is being a hypocrite. For example the constantly late member of staff complaining about the one day you were late. Pots calling the kettle black. The woman cheating on her husband complaining about him talking to other woman. Pots calling the kettle black. The green as grass guy saying that your veteran status means you didn't put in the work. Pots calling the kettle black.

I'm not going to list off my accomplishments, I'm not going to list off my near misses, I'm not going to list off the work I've put in. By now you all know. I am going to ask one question though. Why The Revenant?
Why that guy in particular, getting a shot in the main event to win a main roster contract? Why not Alex Reynolds? We know he's got the star power for a match like that. Or what about those two clowns Azrael and Ryan Wilson? They would shake up the main roster.
But no it's this guy, with a few pinfalls to Bad News Brandon to his name he found himself able to go straight to the top. No REAL work put it. No REAL achievements. Yet HE preaches about a corrupt system. POT. KETTLE. BLACK.

So The Revenant and I have traded blows, we've had a few contests with other variables like tag team partners and me not actually being in the match. It had seemed I had bested the bloke at every juncture. But Captain Combat Boots had other ideas with the ground pound.
So here we are. The NEO Supershow, Frontline! THE MAIN EVENT! THE REVENANT Vs SHACKLEFORD. Main roster contract on the line. Who have you got? Who's the favourite? They say it could go either way.
But the difference is I don't come out and preach falls truths. I've not come out and told you things will go this way then they go that way. I fulfill my Prophecies. Don't believe me? Just look at that gorgeous NEO Frontline poster. So when I tell you Shackleford is heading to the main roster whilst The Revenant is going to continue pressing on guys with hard to pronounce names on NEO, you can take that to the bank mate. But hey, maybe New Jersey will liven him up a bit, he'll be a regular party boy on the shore. And that would be good for him, always taking himself to seriously. And whilst he's doing jelly shots of the stomach of strippers, I'll be making history.
Ol' Rev laid claim that he was going to break my neck and put me in a wheelchair. What a jolly nice bloke. The only thing is going to break is his spirit, when I polish him off, clean and fair in that ring. No excuses. No interventions. No injustice. 
But maybe when we're done you could change up your gimmick, take more of a preacher approach. You could preach the good word of the working class hero with the power of foresight, I'll be looking for a manager to negotiate merchandise contracts.
You can fight the injustice of T-shirt prices for me, that sounds nice right? Well maybe sleep on it, it's your future we are talking about here after all.
I'll tell you what I'll give you all the time you need to think after a claim the three count at Frontline. You can lay in the centre of that ring, listening to the stands empty, until it's just you inside the target centre. I encourage you to think hard about your decision though mate, once in a lifetime opportunity to climb aboard the Shack Daddy Express.

Choo Choo you little bitch.
Daryl Kinkade
Post October 20th 2017, 4:14 pm by Daryl Kinkade
Neo: Frontline

Part 2

Right now, right this very moment, I'm sitting here, alone in my flat with the lights off. It's dark, it's quiet and it's colder than I'd like. My phone hasn't rung for days and Whatsapp has stayed quiet for even longer. My friends are all busy getting on with their lives, working, looking after their families, out on the piss. My family haven't been that bothered about me for a while. I have one failed attempt at marriage behind me and haven't had a woman in my life for close to a year now.

Why am I telling you all this?

Because, basically, I'm alone in this world. Much as I will be going into this triple threat at Frontline. Nakahara has Keiji and Ace his his pet gimp, but I have no-one. I'll be going into this outnumbered and out gunned. Nakahara has already said he's going to do this on his own, he wants to prove he can live up to his undoubted potential, but that being said, we all know Keiji will be at ringside. I kind of almost trust him not to get involved though. From my experience with Nakahara in the ring and from watching his matches, he is a man of honour. He would rather lose graciously that win dirty.The same cannot be said about Sinister Ace though. He will have briefed...no, yelled, at his manage to make sure that he's there if and when he needs him, if at any point myself of Nakahara look like we're getting the upper hand, he'll get involved. Me on the other hand, I'll be flying solo. Which is just how I like it.

My early career was part of a faction, I've mentioned it before, I know and you're probably all yawning your heads off, but hey ho. All my success back then was shared success and not evenly shared. I was always the one who was deemed to be the weaker partner, the clinger on, the limpet. When I struck out on my own and continued to win, it was all put down to the guys I used to run with. For some reason, there was no way I could possibly be where I was if it hadn't been for them. 

Now I find myself in EAW, battling away on my own and you know what? It's going quite well. I'm four and one after five matches, opponents are falling left, right and centre and I've made the undercard of one of the biggest shows of the year for NEO. 

And I've done it all by myself.

That's something to bear in mind guys. At the time, it seems fun to have a manager at ring side with you. Someone who follows you around everywhere you go, sorts everything out for you, tries to help where they can in matches. In some cases it even has practical benefits, for Nakahara it's someone who can help with the language barrier, for Ace it's someone to pick his toys up when he throws them out of his pram. There will come a point though, and trust me it will come, when you'll realise you're being held back by them. The constant presence will suddenly become annoying, irritating, infuriating. You'll realise that actually, you're not getting the full credit you deserve, your wins will be put down to having someone there with you at all times, but, and here's the real kicker, your defeats will be entirely your fault.

Eventually, you'll find, like I have, that flying solo is so much more fulfilling. You still get blamed for your defeats, but you can bask in all the glory of your victories. No sharing, no having someone standing in your shadow and no split in the winners purse.

So guys, how about you leave your lackies at home next week? Nakahara, I know you'll be more than compliant with that suggestion, it'll give you the chance to prove your talent by yourself, and I know there's talent there, I'm just hoping it waits at least one more week before it comes bursting out into NEO. Sinister, I'm sure you'll come up with some reason why you have to have him there, but go on, be a man for change. Leave your wife at home, come to the ring by yourself and actually wrestle. Prove to the world why you think you're the best and why everyone should bowing down to you and do it by yourself and then, when the dust has settled, hold your hands up and admit you've been beaten by the better man.

Me.
Ryan Wilson
Post October 20th 2017, 7:04 am by Ryan Wilson
I enjoy reading a good book.
Be it on the road between shows, before a match, in an hotel room, on the john or while relaxing in the comfort of my own home. Resting, relaxing, scheming. Reading relaxes me, surprised? You shouldn't be. I also happen to enjoy writing!

And since my arrival here in the EAW I have quite a lot to write about!
Tonight, I present you ''The Book of Wilson!'' and do I have a great story to tell you! 

The current Chapter is called ''Frontline''. 
And it goes a little like this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time in the world of the Elite, where fighting is King and Violence her Queen, was a man wearing a mask called Ryan Wilson. Ryan was a happy guy, although a little crazy, but then again in our World who isn't really? Since his arrival in the Land of Elite he fought, and he talked, having his fair share of wins and losses but all in all it was a whole lot of fun! 

One day, Ryan entered a feud with someone called Alex Reynolds. Such a great guy, although with a bit of a sore loser past. The feud started softly, nicely! Full of sportsmanship and may the best man win's. Since then, things got spicier, some would say better, things went to the point where Ryan's rival actually wants to crush him and ruin his blooming career. What exciting feeling this brings to the masked man who wants nothing else than to see his opponent to be at his best so that he can crush his hopes and dreams! 

Last Wednesday, they had a match! Their second one in solo competition, and Alex lost. But! He said he staged his loss, to try and get under Wilson's skin. Smart! Unexpected! An interesting twist! I Like It! So what does Ryan think about such a scheme? That fascinating ploy, an attempt to get into his head; well, the average man would be pissed! But Wilson is nothing but average, instead? He is thrilled! He admits it, he didn't see it coming but he loves it! Seeing his pet project get creative in such a way, willing to sacrifice a match in an attempt to win on the psychological level! What will Alex do next? What does this all mean? What else is this but an admission that Alex is nothing but done when it comes to the masked man? Ryan cannot ask for better than that! After all he did say he wanted to go to the top of the NEO brand with Alex and that's what happening now! Sure, Ryan doesn't have a match against Alex at Frontline, stuck to face the flavor of the Month who probably won't be around by December, and that's fine! Because down the road there will be another face off between Ryan and Alex, a final showdown, one more match to decide the definite winner of this feud! Until then? Who knows, maybe this time it will be at a Free Per View, but until then the feud is at it's hottest and it's a real thrill to live! 

Now, it goes without saying that not everything is fun during a week's work in the EAW, sometimes one is forced to do things he does not want to do out of not being interested or not finding the one in front of us to be fun or worth one's time. Such is the case for Ryan's match at Frontline against a man that just got here and already believes he is the next big thing, the best thing since sliced bread. A guy who is nothing but a phase, a distraction in the grand scheme of things on the Wilson path to glory. 

The man speaks a good game but when one takes time to listen it doesn't take a degree in promonomics to see that there is no substance to the text, nothing to believe there is any ounce of credibility into this individual who is more than a phoney: He is a poor excuse for a lacky! Sucking up the Presidential titty and praising how lucky he is to have been noticed because said President and him happen to be at the same place at the same time. Luck I tell you, is all the man seems to have. But I don't care about his luck, his fortunes when it comes to how he made it here. I care about his misfortune, and the bad luck I intend to bring upon him at Frontline!

Puppet dear buddy, you clearly know jack about Montreal if you think no good ever came from it other than the Canadiens and Maple Syrup. Do I have to pull up a list of global celebrities that were born or ''raised'' in Montreal or at least consider it as their home? I'll play your little game, here goes;

Celine Dion
Her husband Rene Angelil
Peter Cullen
Corey Hart
Gerard Butler
William Shatner
Leonard Cohen
Simple Plan
Justin Trudeau 
Harmonium
The Planet Smashers
Julie Payette
Harley Morenstein
Sugar Sammy

And that is just on the artistic and everything else scale! I can go all day with famous hockey players from Montreal or sports athletes (that thing you pretend to be)  who marked history and people's minds which is something you won't be doing. See? Plenty of people from my city that makes me proud to be a Montrealais! More people that your precious Harlem, better people, people that are or have made a deep impact on history so before you talk your trash how about you get your facts straight? There people, like me, will be remembered. You? You will not be remembered, you won't even be an after thought! In fact, you will be nothing else than a foot note! A failed signature, a wasted potential to the point where Dedede will go ''Oh well, guy's like him are a dime a dozen'' and you will be out of his might and out of his sight. You think I'm pissed off because of this and because of that, I'm not pissed off because you managed to get the attention of the head honcho, in fact I couldn't care less! No, what annoys me more and more is your continued display of ignorance and stupidity! And you are a Face in all of this right?  

Now, allow me to lay down some cold hard facts to close this promo:
You are an uninteresting sack of shit, thrown my way in hopes to test you and see what you are worth against one of the best on the brand. The way I see it, Lioncross is sending you against me to see what you are worth. I intend to show him you are not worth a whole lot. 

Make no mistake Puppet: I won't give two scoops of shit if I win or lose at Frontline.
If I win, fine sure whatever, my attention will go back to Alex and his bitch.
If you win, the same will happen! The moment the three count is struck on the mat win or lose my attention will be back on what really matters.
That's if Alex doesn't show up to try and mess with the match! Then you know what that means? It means that if you win because of him he will take any merit you would ~deserve~ away from you.

That's if he doesn't beat you down too because you are a boring piece of shit.

You are not important to me, no matter how I behaved a while back while I was looking for you.
My focus is Alex Reynolds and Vexx, not you.

Now the question is... What are you gonna do about it brah?

What?
The Trickster Azrael
Post October 19th 2017, 11:07 pm by The Trickster Azrael
One day after the Falls Count Anywhere match.

The Scene begins with the replay of the latest promo of Vexx and Alex Reynolds thinking they got the upper hand by mocking the recent attack of Azrael over the friend of the Archenemy of Ryan Wilson. It's last like two minutes before starting the old ECW opening with Azrael who seems to be somewhere backstage where no one bothers to look out.

Azrael: Oooooh! Look at them trying to escape their way with their little Shenanigans. They think that Wilsy and I, will not notice it. Who has the brilliant idea? You or your friend Vexx Monroe? Because I have an award to give and I wanna know, who should I congratulate with the award of best Shenanigan of 2017.

Said the Mad Trickster with an evil smirk.

Azrael: That must be you, Alex! It seems to be one of your "masterpiece". Someone like Vexx Monroe won't be good enough to assemble a scene like this., Ha ha ha.....Nice try but I'm not buying it. If it wasn't something created at the last minute or if it's was made by Steven Spielberg that I wouldn't notice anything. Unfortunately for you, I know you try your best to desperately win the mind game because you have enough being bullied by us.

Oh! Reynolds, what are you trying to prove? That you can win every battle? That you can easily dispatch me because I'm like a sidekick of Wilsy Ha ha ha! If you think that I can easily go down this Wednesday that your the most delusional wrestler that I've ever heard. Instead of acting desperately you should stay with your scenario that Wilsy and I thought was your past life when you were a little Alex.

He folds his arms while keeping his smirk on his face.

Azrael: I must give you credit for that because I actually believe your life was shittier than mine. That is something that no one will see coming. It kind of sad that the story of the little teenager wasn't yours. Because for the first time, I was excited like a little puppy. I told to myself, their potential in him to be one of ours but sadly, it seems that I have to dig deep into your mind to make you snap before Frontline.

In this day, I will have plenty of time to make sure you won't be able to fool us with another shenanigan in vain. If your friend Vexx decide to crush our party. I will test her ankle to see if she's a really good actress or suck at it. 

He laughs a little.

Azrael: I'm willing to go far this time because this is like a game to me. I like playing operation this is a fun game. You should try it once with Vexx before the big showdown between us or maybe telling me one of your depressing stories just to kill time. I like entertaining myself before going business this Wednesday.......ha ha ha! See you at Frontline Bud.

And the scene fade with the opening of the old ECW.
Daryl Kinkade
Post October 19th 2017, 5:00 pm by Daryl Kinkade
NEO: Frontline

Part 1. 

The time has come, my little friends, to put up or shut up. 

All three of us, Nakahara, Ace and myself have all been banging on about how great we are. Telling the world how fantastic we. Trying to convince the world that our full potential will soon shine through, or that we dominated in one discipline so we'll dominate this one as well, or that we've had a successful career before and it's only a matter of time before that success starts appearing in EAW as well.

Or are we simply trying to convince ourselves?

Are all three of us trying to convince ourselves that we capable of everything we're telling the world we can do? Are we trying to convince ourselves that t's not just all talk but that we can, in fact follow through on all our threats and promises? Are we all trying ton convince ourselves that we can take that next step and force our way out of NEO because deep down there's that nagging doubt that maybe, just maybe, we're not quite cut out for this? I know that's the train of thought running around my skull at the moment, and having listened to Nakahara it would certainly seem that he is leaning that way as well. We all know Sinister would never admit to having those thoughts, after all he's a legend in his own lunchtime and as much as it pains me to say it, he's been the most successful of all three of us so far, but even he has struggled when it's come to the big time. Could he have taken The Revenant? We'll never know. 

Come Frontline, we all get the chance to prove it. Ryo Nakahara will get the chance to prove why his strong style is superior. Sinister Ace will get a chance to showcase his boxing credentials and I, I will get to show off what a pure wrestler can do. We will get to prove that all our past achievements are still relevant. We'll get to prove that we can back up the talk. We'll get to prove who is the best.

Now, I know exactly what is going to happen next. Sinister will come out on his low rent "TV show", sponsored by some shitty youtube channel and he and Marsh Mallow, or Bone Marrow, or Wheel Barrow or whatever his name is will declare that Sinister is in fact the best because he's already beaten me and he's already beaten Nakahara and then Sinister will get angry at something, intimidate his production crew and stomp off. All that said, to be fair to the poor brain dead fool, he will have a point. He has beaten Nakahara and, whether I like the method or means he used to get there, he managed to do what no-one else in NEO has done and that was to pin my shoulders to the canvas for the count of one, two, three.

That was then though, That was the best part of a month a go, in singles competition. This time it's under triple threat rules. That means no disqualification, no count outs. That means, Sinister, that effectively, anything goes. That means that instead of heading into a match with you and expecting fair competition, I'm heading into this one expecting violence. I'll be prepared for brass nucks stuff in your tighty whities. I'll be prepared for Mia Farrow or Jack Sparrow, I realy should learn his name, to interfere on your behalf. I know what type of person you are now Sinister, the whole world does, and there's only so far a one dimensional, one directional lump like yourself can go in this business before they get found out by everyone and the losses start wracking up.

And then there's Nakahara. The Knockout Artist. The Wildcard in this bout.

Another guy you've royally pissed off. We may not be best buddies, hell, we may not like each other at all, but we respect each other. We've faced each other, I came out on top, but we both went about it in the right way and we earned each others respect. In this industry, that means a lot. Especially when you end up in a triple threat match with a common enemy. 

Ever heard the saying 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend' Sinister? Probably not, after all it's not about you so you more than likely switched off and started shouting about your golden gloves, because, you know, no-one gives a fuck so you need to shout loudly to make sure they hear you. What that saying means though Sinister, what it means for you, is that you will be stepping into the ring with two guys who don't like each other, who can't understand a word the other is saying and who have two completely different philosophies on life and wrestling but are joined by respect and an intense dislike, bordering on hatred, of you.

So, Sinister, bring your brass nucks. Bring you whiny little manager. Bring your Golden fucking gloves. Bring your very best to the ring, you too Nakahara. Bring all that and more, you're going to need it. Because at NEO:Frontline, the talk stops, the action starts and I'm going to prove to you, to Ashten Cross, to the whole fucking world, that I am the one to take this company to the next level.
Malcolm Jones
Post October 19th 2017, 11:28 am by Malcolm Jones
Grown men who dress up as super hero characters like everyday is Halloween?

Grown men who hang out wit other grown men that smother paint over their face and act like a deranged dickhead?

Dudes too scared to run the head up fade 1 on 1 so they gotta rely on their partner to constantly hold their hand?

Dudes who constantly jump in everybody's business making his presence known when nobody cared to ask him?

NEO Promoz - Page 7 Tenor

You managed to cleanly defeat Alex? Was I watching the same match? So lets gloss over the fact that your bum ass had to get Azrael involved by attacking his girl right when he had you down. You're so delusional that you believe the bullshit you spout despite whats right in front of you. It's cool though because I'll be glad to knock some sense into you. The thing about it is this, when it comes down to Frontline, the bright lights are gonna be on your ass and there ain't gonna be any Azrael to save you from embarrassment. First of all, yes I talk the talk, I talk a lot.. and you can't do anything about that. I also walk the walk tho, I back up my words time and time again, you haven't gotten to experience it yet so it's easy to assume that I'm all bark no bite, but just be patient sis, next Friday you gonna see exactly what the kid is about, and not only will I walk the walk, but I'm gonna walk all over you. I'm glad you did your googles and looked up where each and every person I listed was born. Okay maybe some were BORN there like I said, but they are all remembered for what they did where? In Harlem. Basically remembered as Harlemites. I'm glad it pisses you off about how I'm proud of where I'm from, you would too if you came from somewhere with as proud of a heritage as I did. You come from a place where the only thing people think of when they think about that shithole is hockey and maple syrup, you have nothing from there to be proud of that's why ya'll have to resort to jocking American culture. That's why you came to the company based in the tristate to make a big name for yourself instead of one in your trash hometown, not to mention you tag team with a person who is billed from a place called "The Dark Carnival", which doesn't really exist outside of his mind. I mean you coulda at least fronted like you were from Toronto, at least they got Drake.. but it's still no Harlem. So I understand if this proud Harlem citizen hurts your heart because he reps where he's from to the fullest, but you have no idea about to concept of being proud of where you're from because you have nothing to be proud about. I never complained about struggling in life.. ever. I made it out the mud by working hard and changing my situation, I didn't cry about it and I didn't take shortcuts like you do for literally ever match you ever won. I perfected my craft, changed the situation around me and became the man. Nothing about me is fabricated, 100% me to the fullest, everything I do is real and everything that you see from me is real, the suits, the cars, the jewelry, all paid for in full and not to mention 100% legit. And lets not even talk about the women.. look at me and ask yourself do I look like somebody who needs to pay for a females company. What about you? I haven't seen you with a female since you entered this company my g. I've seen you with Azrael most of the time but like.. that's it. If theres anything you'd like to reveal to the NEO audience I won't judge, its 2017 right? Which brings me back to my point about being legit.. can you say the same for yourself? How legit is the 40 year old man child who still gets up every Saturday morning to watch super hero cartoons. Or the man who insecure about himself that he won't show his face to the world. You seem to be obsessed about my background so let me give you a backstory.. I was a tri-athlete, I lost my scholarship due to outside factors, and like I only know how to do.. I bounced back. I became a wrestler on the indy scene in the hometown of the EAW Chairman where I originally attended college, Connecticut, and I stood out so much as I always do, that it caught the attention of our very own chairman Mr DEDEDE and he offered me that bag. But if the story of me being a bum on the streets who DEDEDE felt bad for and gave a pity contract to makes you feel better you can feel free to run with it, because at the end of the day it's just going to make you look bad, losing to a bum on the streets.. what would that make you? Well the good news is you can't look any worse than you already do.

I mean I don't know nothin about where drag queens shop, but it does make sense that you would, ya'll are cut from the same cloth. If there's something you wanna tell me about how you roll I PROMISE I won't judge it's okay love is love. I wear expensive designer clothes that you can't afford and you wear... costumes. You play dress up, whether it's a super hero or whatever other freaky shit that gets Azrael's rocks off.. but theres a difference. You're more in the same vein of men who dress up as females than I am besides the fact that you just might lowkey be one yourself, because you're the one dressing like something you're not, not me. It makes u sick that I got the DEDEDE co-sign before I even stepped foot in this business, meanwhile he prolly still don't even know you exist, tough break fuckboy. I'm sure he'll be watching next Friday when I whoop dat ass and you'll finally be on his radar for a couple of seconds then it's back to irrelevancy for you. Back to jumping in people's mentions on social media and getting curved because nobody wants to associate with a clown like you. Back to losing matches on NEO when your significant other isn't getting involved. Back to the drawing board, because at this rate you'll never be able to fuck with me. I'm not worried in the slightest bit, because at this point it's painfully obvious who's up and who's not. The great Meek Mill once said "theres levels to this shit young boy" and you gonna understand the true meaning of that concept come Frontline when not only are you not able to keep up with me in the ring, but you get BODIED. And if your partner thinks shit is sweet and he can come out and cause some fuckery, he can pull up and get it too.. it's not going to end well for him. I got this in the bag, at this point the most you can do besides being a social media troll is talk about where I'm from or say I'm fake.. but this L you're about to take, well that.. is very real.
Alex Reynolds
Post October 19th 2017, 10:23 am by Alex Reynolds

Immediately after the falls count anywhere match with Ryan Wilson

NEO Promoz - Page 7 Images11

I began unwrapping the tape from my right wrist. I could picture the scene: Wilson and Azrael out at a local nightclub, chests out, heads held high, celebrating another victory against Alex Reynolds. They'd be feeling on top of the world right now, unbeatable. It made sense for them to feel that way. After all, they'd just pulled the wool over my eyes again. I threw the strapping on the floor. I glanced across at Vexx, she was sporting a split lip. It had been an interesting baptism of fire for her. She spat blood from her mouth, looked across at me, smiled. It wasn't a smile one would associate with happiness, it was more sinister. Matter of fact it wasn't the kind of smile that would lead anyone to believe that she had, moments ago, been on the receiving end of a beating. Suddenly her smile grew wider until eventually, it erupted into laughter. I couldn't help myself, joined in. The two of us began laughing uncontrollably like a couple of loons. To the uninitiated it might have looked like the two of us had finally snapped, lost our marbles. Nothing could be farther from the truth. In fact, we were perfectly sane. Well, I was anyway. Gradually the hysteria dissipated. Vexx once again spat only this time out with the blood came a tooth. She got up from her chair, picked it up and examined it. I stood up, stretched out the kinks. She looked down at the tooth in the palm of her hand, smirked. I jerked my head in the general direction of her ankle.

"How's the ankle?"

She averted her gaze from the tooth, pulled a face. "I've had worse."

"You think they bought it?"

"Judging by their reaction and subsequent celebration, I'd say they swallowed it hook, line and sinker."

We both began to laugh violently again. I'd always known that Azrael would make his presence felt. I wasn't a betting man but if I would have been offered odds on that idiot showing his face last night and interrupting my match, I'd have taken it. What those two swindlers have failed to realise is that I am always going to be one step ahead of them. When Willy tried to take me out of the game, I was one step ahead. Hank Harris was my way of saying thank you for almost ending my career. You both thought you were pretty clever when you disposed of Hank. As usual you had an unfair advantage and as usual, you did your best to end a man's career. The two of you were embarrassed by the fact that I had fooled you into believing that I was just your average wrestler, when in fact I am a lot more.

"If it was me, I'd have snapped their spines." She wiped blood from her mouth with the back of her hand. "Vermin need exterminating."

"We had to play with them tonight," I told her. "They have to believe that going into Frontline they have the upper hand."

I was more interested in the long game. Men like Wilson and Azrael would hang themselves given enough rope. I knew that those two would believe that myself and Vexx were inferior after last night's showing. That's what I wanted. I wanted them to let their guards down and underestimate us. It would make our revenge taste that much sweeter. Do not think that we're at the final chapter of this story because of Frontline. That would be a huge mistake. This saga is more akin to War and Peace. It is far from over.

"You think they have any idea what awaits them at Frontline?"

"I'd be surprised if they knew what day it was." I sneered. "From now until Frontline those two reprobates are going to be partying hard. They're going to be celebrating our demise."

You will witness first hand what kind of destruction we are capable of. Don't expect the two of us to bang down your door and seek vengeance. We won't go all guns blazing in search of retribution.

Chasing only wears out your shoes.
Ryan Wilson
Post October 19th 2017, 5:42 am by Ryan Wilson
Tonight was a damn good night! 
A night I will remember for a while, the night where I defeated Alex Reynolds at his absolute BEST! I managed to defeat CLEANLY one of the best the NEO brand has to offer! 
Oh? What's that? Azrael distracted him by holding Vexx? Where is it my problem if Alex can't keep his focus on the task at hand during a Falls Count Anywhere match? The best way he could've replied to Azrael would've been to strike at me, I mean what a disfavor his reaction was toward Vexx's abilites! Didn't he think she could've handled herself? Handled Azrael? Didn't she trust her? He could've just continued the match and possibily win telling Azrael that his scheme would not bare fruit. But no, he decided to show weakness and try to save his crazy bitch of an ex wife. OF COURSE I was going to capitalize on the opportunity! I would've been stupid not to! Azrael didn't do anything to Alex who in turn suffered the Mic Drop and thus Ryan Wilson is the victor tonight! No cheap shots on my behalf, no sneak attacks, no dirty deeds. Nope, Azrael did what he wanted and Alex will have a chance to get even at Frontline. 

Alex, your lack of focus is the reason you lost. 
I thought you were ready for me, for Azrael. I thought you were in the right frame of mind, I thought you were ~there~. Obviously you were not, but it doesn't matter, you lost and you suffered a clean loss at that! One that shows what I always knew: I can beat you, I can battle and conquer the best on this roster. I hope Lioncross paid attention to our match buddy, because I am not done on my path to the top. Now before I switch to my next opponent I have to ask you a few questions: How does it feel to have lost at my expense? But more importantly, how do you feel to have suffered defeat because of your weakness to woman? Ultimate question: How do you feel knowing your dame failed you? You lost because of her you know. Were you not weak in the knees for the puss puss you would've won. Probably. I exposed Brayden Wolfe's weakness during my time against him, I did the same with you. I'm better than you Alex, let it sink it along with a few drinks and an angry fuck from Vexx. 

Now I'm going to give some attention to the latest acquisition penned down by another Ryan.

I listened, I heard what you had to say during the show and during your first ... Ahrem ... ~Promo~ ... If we can call it that.
You blow a lot, and I mean A LOT of air my friend! You flap your gums like only a few can here on the NEO brand (Kudos, I guess) but really all I see out of you is a whole lot of flash and very little cash! All show and no go! Can I get a Flash In A Pan? You talk the talk, but really can you walk the walk? I mean really walk it? Oh you can? Why is that? Because you come from ~Harlem~? Because you had a rough time when you were a boy? Because mom and dad didn't give you enough attention when you were a child? Because the streets were mean to you? Mother frakker please! You got nothing on me mister Bling Bling and no Kat-ching! You think I'm in need of a reality check, look who's talking? You are so into your play boy gimmick that you look like a twat in the process! And you think I look bad dressed up in cosplay? Look at you with your rented shit! Your suit, your cars, your babes, your fake money you're a damn phoney trying to look big man! You're a poodle trying to be a doberman! You're nothing but a pretty face but don't worry, it won't stay pretty for long. You are as fake as the watch you have around your wrist! You're the shit because you're from Harlem, give me a damn break boy! If you are hot stuff because you walk in the steps of other greats like that nifty little list you spat on screen. Get your facts straight you ignorant bafoon!

Louis Armstrong born and raised in Harlem? WRONG! He's born in New Orleans! 
Malcolm Little was born and raised in Harlem? Nope! Nebraska!
Duke Ellington? Washington! Marcus Garvey? Jamaica! 
I can go on but you get the idea. How stupid this makes you look you who lies so poorly about the birthplace of the people you take inspiration from. This only proves my point, you're fake, a phoney and you are nothing but a cheap marketing ploy! You roll with an overused and unoriginal gimmick no one gives a damn about! Rich with a rough background, is that the best Mister Dedede came up with for you when he saw you where ever he found you in? 

What do you have to show for yourself Malcolm? I mean REALLY show? You have athletic abilities? Oh Geez! Such Impress! Much Wow! That's sooooo not like everybody here on the roster! Oh right! You had a future in basketball right? What happened to that? You lost your scholarship because of some trouble according to your profile. What did you do? You ''Dropped The Ball''? HAHA! Tri-Athlete my ass! Dedede saw you, had pity on you and then took you off the street, bought you a shower, a warm meal, a soft bed, a bit of clothes and told you this is your life now. That's it right? It has to be! I mean it really has to be when your only ''Achievement'' not only here in EAW but in wrestling period is how does your profile say it? The first to wrestle in Christian Louboutin? So you are the first here who endorse a company specialized in men's footwear, handbags, fragrances and makeup? 

You are HILARIOUS! You try to make fun of my look when you shop in places fit for Drag Queens and Peter Puffers!  
But let's keep this real now mister Fakey McPhoney, you are nothing and you have nothing to show for yourself. Nothing to justify your ego, nothing to bring credibility to the persona you are working so... damn... hard... To push in everyone's faces. 
On my end? I signed with EAW with several titles in my bag including World titles, Tag Titles and Hardcore titles. What does this translates to? 

- I get the job done in big game matches
- I work extremely well with a partner
- I bring the pain during matches

Can you do the same? Did Mr Dedede told you to say yes when the two of you wrote your gimmick on the corner of a dirty napkin in a diner in Harlem? Hell, are you even really from Harlem? Everything is fake about you after all. So fake in fact that I will play your little game of nicknames. I'm fuckboy? Fine, I'll own it. You? Hence forth you shall be known in my promos as Puppet! Because you clearly have someone's hand up your ass telling you what to do mister Flavor of the Month. The other Ryan signed you only because Dedede told him to. 

So what does that bring us to comes next week at NEO's Frontline? Fuckboy versus Puppet in a single's match! 
I intend to welcome you properly to the EAW, in my own special and painful and brutal way! You won't enjoy it, and there is nothing Dedede can do to prepare you for it. Because you got nothing on me, you got no ring experience on a professional level! You think you have a shot with your street fighter style? I know how to counter it! I faced men, and I do mean men, much better than you in every way possible (Alex Reynolds is among them) and vanquished them! If you see me as nothing but a stage to something bigger then I will do all I can to bring you back to reality. Because it's obvious to me you have no earthly idea what you stepping into comes the Free-Per-View. 

Do you know what happens to a Wave when it arrives to a cliff? It crashes! The same is bound to happen to you next week.
Are you ready for it? Of course you aren't. 

And this promo my friend... Just happened.
NEXTAGE
Post October 19th 2017, 5:32 am by NEXTAGE
Frontline Promo 1
(Note for this promo. All of the dialogue is a translation of Ryo’s Japanese to English. Think of it as Subtitles or something)
----------------------------------
(Camera catches up with Ryo Nakahara as he already is getting his bags and heading out towards the parking a lot and into a vehicle for his flight to Minneapolis for Frontline. No Keiji with him as his translator is dealing with personal business. The always professional Ryo is wearing a fashionable suit even after the hard-fought battle with Sinister Ace.)

Ryo (pre-recorded V.O.): Regardless of how many losses, a true Strong Stylist will rise above to stand and continue fighting. Overcome the odds and fight harder for the next battle. It’s the first rule of the dojos that we Japanese are trained from. It’s like the mentality was drilled into the head of the young lions. “Work Harder, Rookie!” or “Do your drills again, Rookie”… (a small chuckle from Ryo is heard) all of that created this stone cold of a wrestler you see today. Days became weeks, weeks became months and soon my young lion days were over and I become a regular for whichever promotion I worked in.

(In real time Ryo is getting into a car with a paid driver from EAW. The radio is playing “2 Face (solo)” by Norikiyo and the tunes from the J-rap track is heard around the car. As now he opens his mouth for the camera and speaks but he’s still looking at the NEO Billboard with his face alongside the other stars of the developmental brand.)

Ryo: Wrestling in the US was something that I always in my mind. I didn’t think that I would settle down by signing with EAW. At first, I thought it was off that the biggest US-based Wrestling promotion wanted to sign me to a developmental contract, but soon the realization that I’m just there so they rake in some Japanese Yen. I mean signing the female born wrestlers worked, so why not try it with the males as well.

(A small smirk on the face of Ryo as the car is heading down the highway towards the airport. The chorus of “2 Face (solo)” is softly playing as Ryo resumes speaking while now looking towards a photo of him and a few people that seem to be friends of his from his time in the Japanese wrestling scene.)

Ryo: The biggest challenge for a foreign worker of any career working in a foreign country is to adapt. Adapt towards the new pace, the new style, the new locker room and other things. My ability to adapt hasn’t showcased right now and it shows in my losing streak. It’s not an excuse for losing because I got outclassed. Credit goes to Revenant, Daryl and now Sinister for beating me. Respect goes to Daryl; he’s a purist when it comes to the ring and yeah, I lost but we had that random Boogieman or whatever he’s called in that match. Times have changed since then, I’m putting myself in this go big or go home mentality right now. For me, I have to beat Sinister and Daryl or else the hype that surrounds me will be forever lost.

No Keiji at all this week, it’s just going to be a wrestler called Ryo Nakahara in your face and the one that will speak. How’s that sound for the two of you? No hype man, just the wrestling machine. I know that the editing guys will be translating everything I’ve said so far. 

(One last grin appears on Ryo’s face as the car finally makes it to the airport as Ryo gets out and takes his bags heading towards the departure section of the airport as the camera fades to black thus ending the first Road To Frontline video.)
Malcolm Jones
Post October 19th 2017, 1:38 am by Malcolm Jones
For The Culture.

Louis Armstrong
Cameron Giles
Charly Wingate
Al Pacino
Malcolm X
Duke Ellington
Marcus Garvey
W. E. B. Du Bois
Billy Holiday
Nina Simone
Bumpy Johnson
Tupac Shakur

And now to add onto the list..

What do these people all have in common with not only just one another, but myself? We all come from the same place, whether born or raised, to turn around and become legends in our city. Revolutionaries, Artistic Geniuses, Leaders, Icons. I would say big shoes to fill but I was born for this. Besides, most people wouldn't be able to walk a mile in these Louboutin's. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Malcolm Jones. Born and raised in Harlem, New York. I am the rose that grew from the concrete jungle. There has been a lot of speculation and anticipation from the people for my arrival and you know what? I can't blame 'em. Never before in the history of this storied and prestigious company has a man with this much style graced it with his presence. I don't mean to brag but- just kidding I do, lets be honest for a second here, the people have been waiting for NEO to get a shot in the arm and I am just that. Not only am I going to make this brand pop, I'm going to make it the most sought after commodity in this whole company by my damn self because who else in this roster comes close to me? The fans will gravitate towards me while I take this company by storm and turn its minor leagues into the major leagues, and eventually a major bag for the people who run it. Men like Ryan Adams who recruited me to this place and gave me a shot because he saw what I am capable of, men like Ashten Cross who secured the rights to having me on his brand. Could I have started on a "main" roster show? Of course but I never take shortcuts, all my life I've started from the bottom so why stop now? When you look at me, you see the total package. Not only am I the best in the ring, but I'm also the best with the talk game, and I'm the best outside of the ring when it comes to my dress game, my watch costs more than most elitists' mortgage, my chain costs more than what most people make annually, I blow your car note on balenciagas. Basically, I'm a big deal and I work hard for everything I get and I know how to treat myself. Presentation is everything after all, thats why when you see me you see perfection. You see a hublot on my wrist, you see red bottoms on my feed, you see me in a Tom Ford suit that costs more than your yearly child support payments, because I look the part. I couldn't be a grown ass man running around dressed up like a coked up Deadpool, but different strokes for different folks I guess. 

Which brings me to my opponent for Frontline, what's good beloved? I would call you by your first name but the only Ryan I acknowledge is Adams, so we gotta come up with a special nickname for you. Hmmm.. I got it, fuckboy! Thats a good nickname for you. You been looking for me right fam? I'm right here, just been watching you from a distance laughing my ass off at you panic like a little girl in the mall who can't find her parents. Playing the guessing game, searching so hard just to come up short looking for answers, you gave me a great laugh. It honestly wasn't anything purposefully on my part to leave you in the dark about our match or my grand arrival, the higher ups just thought that a main attraction like myself would be better off saved for a bigger stage, which is why we are here now. I coulda just debuted weeks ago on NEO and got you up outta here with the quickness but wheres the fun in that? I'd much rather see you the way you are now, way in over your head and not sure what to expect from this L you about to take. And then put you on that summer jam screen on NEO's biggest stage yet. It's all good tho, because one day you can tell your kids(if any woman is desperate or drunk enough to sleep with you), that you faced the great Malcolm Jones in his debut match. This is a history making moment to keep it a buck with you, because you see fuckboy, while one of us will end up being remembered as a GOAT and a multiple time world champion(me), the other will be remembered as an annoying social media troll who everybody couldn't care less about(you). To be honest I didn't even want to face you, not that I was scared but I just wasn't interested. I told Lioncross "You serious? Dukes a clown", I thought being associated with you would cramp my style, I felt embarrassed at the prospect of facing one half of NEO's resident troll tandem but then I saw a change in you. I saw that you drastically turned a darker leaf and became more aggressive and assertive in your motives. When you failed is when you never decided to stop and consider the fact that every action has a reaction, and that is where I come into play. You're out here bugging and running around like a chicken with his head cut off and now here I am to put an end to the nonsense you been ruining the show with. Lets just keep it 100, nobody likes you or Azrael in the ring or outside of the ring, you bring nothing of value to the brand but being a nuisance. You're like the resident crackheads on the block that run up on people randomly asking them for money for a cheeseburger, thats how annoying you are. You're like them thirsty oldheads who stand on the corner and try to holla at every female who walks past them but gets curved so they start dissing them, thats how annoying you are. You're like those pigeons that fly around and overpopulate the street looking for some bread, thats how annoying you are. You're like those roaches that you try to stomp away but they just can't seem to die even with your timbs on, thats you annoying you are. Then when somebody has enough of you blowing their high, you get your fellow bum ass goof troop partner and try to team up on them. You even got a couple people who were on the roster up outta here, thats how quick you were able to make that switch from a typical cornball, to a dangerous cornball.. still a cornball tho. It ate you alive these past couple weeks that you couldn't get to me and try the same tactics on me, and then the fact that your partner is gonna be too busy with Alex Reynolds to tend to his boyfriend's problems cuz he has some of his own. It's the perfect setup.

Speakin of Alex Reynolds, I think it's cute how much of his dick you've rode in the past couple of weeks, lobbying for a match against him at Frontline like you didn't JUST get your ass whooped by him weeks prior. It's a good deflection tactic but I see right through it, you hate the fact that your partner is getting the chance to face him on that big stage because he very well might defeat him and do what you failed to do, which is defeat him without any distractions and you're highkey jealous about it and scared of him potentially overshadowing you. So you convinced him and yourself that you are more worthy of facing Alex than him, but at the end of the day.. it doesn't matter because you're still going to lose in the end. You tried to downplay my arrival after spending a whole show panicking, then you started acting like you were past the phase. But like every desperate hoe.. they always come back. I made my grand arrival on NEO and what did you do? You came out to confront me despite previously stating you didn't care about me anymore and that I was irrelevant, and this was BEFORE you had your little match with Alex that you begged for and wanted so bad. Too bad it didn't happen at Frontline right? Get the fuck over yourself and get over it. Nobody owes you any special grants to your requests especially when you're as trash of a wrestler as you are. What are you gonna do if you don't get your way? Take your ball and go home? Well go ahead, take that clown Azrael with you too and don't let the door hit you on the way out. NEO would be better off without you. But you wouldn't do that, because you need NEO, not the other way around. You need the platform to spout your nonsense and make a fool out of yourself to the disapproval of your peers. But me? All I need in this life of sin is me, myself, and I. I bring the eyes to NEO, I'm about to make you your biggest paycheck yet, and then I'm going to expose you for writing a check that your ass can't cash.

You're a clown, a lame, a goofy, an unwavy waste yute, and most importantly a bum, and when we face off at NEO: Frontline you're catching the fade of a lifetime. You not just about to lose a match, you about to get that ass whooped in embarrassing fashion, and that says a lot considering everything you do is already embarrassing to the point that it's cringeworthy. "I'm Ryan Wilson and THAT just happened!". Bruh, what just happened outside of you making yourself look like a idiot? You think you leave people impressed with the trash that you constantly display? Your pieces ain't hitting my guy. You just make us laugh and cringe. You ever looked in the mirror and saw how pathetic you look? I might be addicted to looking in mirrors so I'm pretty self conscious and I won't hesitate to check myself when I'm lacking, if not that then my people check me when I'm not seeing it and keep me grounded. Helps me stay on my toes and keep striving for perfection, turning L's into W's. But you? You run around here looking ridiculous, your fit is trash, your in ring ability is trash, even your choice in tag team partners are trash. But then again you two probably only confided in each other because you were the outcasts of the locker room that nobody else wanted to talk to. But I'll talk to you, I'll give you a good word and tell you like it is and maybe you'll better yourself. Maybe you'll do like Future and take the mask off. Maybe you'll stop budding into everybody's business making yourself a target. Maybe you'll start dressing for the job you want as a headliner and not the one you have as a curtain jerker. Lemme guess "I'f I'm a curtain jerker then what does that make you for facing me?". It makes me the man that just raised your low ass stock just by gracing you with my presence in that ring. So I hope you make the most out of that platform you have by being involved with me, because when I'm done making you my bottom bitch worse than Azrael already does, I'm moving onto bigger and better things. I got checks to cash and chicks to smash. This is just the start of my road to the top, you just happen to be the first stop sign that I'm gonna run right through, and I don't stop for pedestrians so anybody else tryna get in my way is getting ran over. So hit me with your response since I'm sure it's coming soon, you love to hear yourself talk even if it is incoherent basura, and I'll be right back to hit you with more facts the only way I know how.. the Harlem way.
Alex Reynolds
Post October 17th 2017, 7:33 pm by Alex Reynolds
ALEX: There seems to be some confusion with the tale that I told a couple of days ago. For some reason, it appears that Wilson and Azrael have come to the conclusion that the story that I was telling was my own. It figures that you two imbeciles have got the wrong end of the stick. There are no more than two fully functioning brain cells between the pair of you, and one of them is on the blink. I told you 'a' story not my story. Then again I'm not surprised that you managed to get your wires crossed. After all, you both have a lot of problems to deal with so it's hardly a shock that you couldn't fully focus on what I was saying. You can both sit back, pretend that I'm not under your skin, that I don't have you running scared. At the end of the day, everybody can see the screws coming loose. Not that they were screwed tightly, to begin with. I wonder which one will crack under the pressure first? Will it be Wilson? The guy who thinks that he's the brightest star in the NEO galaxy? Or will it be his delusional, impotent, partner?

I looked sideways at Vexx. She was carefully combing the hair of a charred Barbie doll. Most of the hair had fallen out, but there were still some tufts left for her to try and flatten. She gripped the comb hard until her knuckles went white, began to speak.

VEXX: Bewilderment seems to be running amok. Allow me to illuminate those dull minds. In the animal kingdom, there is a hierarchy. A pecking order that all the animals must follow in order to survive. At the bottom, faces in the dirt, lie weakest of the weak. The animals that have always been and will be always be someone else's food. These animals are pitiful creatures who are devoid of any aggressive tendencies. Slightly higher up are the animals who possess natural aggression, but not the stomach for the fight. Then you have the animals at the top of the food chain. The ones who feast upon anything and everything: predators. Ryan Wilson and Azrael, you two losers are prey. You will always be underneath the bigger, stronger, faster, animals such as myself.

Vexx threw the comb away in disgust, looked down at the dejected looking doll.

Consider what I did to Savannah an appetizer. An hors-d'oeuvre. It was mere child's play. Breaking and demolishing innocent vessels is amusing at first but it quickly loses its appeal. The innocent ones don't fight back. They have a habit of playing dead in order to live through the ordeal. I prefer my victims to fight. I like to hear their screams as they thrash about like a fish out of water trying desperately to release themselves from my clutches. I've said it many times before, but a little fire in the belly makes a catch more satisfying.

ALEX: That's right, so you better be a good little boy, Wilson and fight like you've never fought before. I don't want to walk into that arena, beat you in record time and not break a sweat. Let's face it though if you surveyed one-hundred EAW fans and asked them how our match would play out - that would be it. I guess it depends on my mood. If I want to end you quickly then I will. However, I don't think that's going to happen. You have placed too many blots on my copybook and quite frankly, I'm not going to let you off the hook that easy. There will be no mercy killing. It is falls count anywhere. Falls. Count. Anywhere. Which means I can pretty much beat you wherever I see fit. At any point in that match, I can put your lights out and end your miserable existence. How does it feel to know that your days are numbered? How does it feel to know that all your tricks and all your antics aren't going to mean a damn thing after I beat the hell out of you tomorrow night? You have wasted your time for weeks trying to gain the upper hand and tomorrow night I am going to humiliate you in front of the watching world.

VEXX: It's too bad that Azrael won't be there to see your annihilation. I'd love to slice that smile right off his face. I hope he tries to be heroic. I would like nothing more than to see him attempt to come to your rescue. Two birds, one stone. In one foul swoop, we would have rid the NEO of it's most cancerous growth.

I glanced at Vexx briefly, smiled at the thought of Azrael on the outside looking in.

ALEX: It's got to be driving him insane. He must be going out of his tiny mind. He's always been there to hold Wilson's hand. That's the only reason why you two chancers have started to climb the ladder. Strength in numbers. Now that advantage has gone. Your looking at and listening to the team that is going to dominate this brand until we say otherwise. That kind of statement will get you prickly, but when it hits a nerve, you know it's true.

VEXX: You want to know why I'm here, Wilson? It looks like you're operating under a gross misapprehension. I'm not Alex's ex-anything. I'm a hunter and it just so happens that the type of game that I like the most is on NEO. Empire is overflowing with meat. It's like a buffet. I sampled some of it and I found that it was extremely refreshing. However, I didn't believe that Empire could satisfy my cravings.

ALEX: And that's where I come in. Over the past few weeks, it's been open season around here and it's got to the point where I'm not preparing for my matches as well as I should be. Instead, I'm sat back there in that locker room wondering whether or not I'm going to be jumped on the way to the ring or during my match. Therefore I took it upon myself to add a little Sweet Anarchy to my game. The deal is convenient for both parties. I get an Apex Predator to watch my back which will allow me to continue my climb here in EAW and she gets to do what she's always wanted and that's obliterate anything that moves.

VEXX: Empire gave me an opportunity to fight. NEO will give me the opportunity to injure, maim and decimate. You talk about NEO to anyone and the first thing they will mention is Alex Reynolds. That alone should tell you why I chose to leave Empire and come here. He is at the top of his game and he is this brand's number one superstar. Which means that he's a marked man. And targets like that draw a huge crowd. There's a lot of superstars here that would love nothing more than to knock him off his perch.
The bigger Alex Reynolds gets, the more violence I'll see. It's a mutually beneficial agreement. I help keep him on top of the pile and in return, I get to break a helluva lot of bones.
Post  by Sponsored content

NEO Promoz

Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next