Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

NEO Promoz - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
NEO Promoz - Page 13 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
NEO Promoz - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
NEO Promoz - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
NEO Promoz - Page 13 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
NEO Promoz - Page 13 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
NEO Promoz - Page 13 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

NEO Promoz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
TRE

TRE

Hailing From : Charlotte

NEO Promoz - Page 13 Empty
PostNEO Promoz

Graphics coming soon...
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

NEO Promoz :: Comments

Shackleford
Post September 8th 2017, 5:20 am by Shackleford
Peaks and Troughs.

As is the nature of this business, you can go from championship wins one week to jobbing the next. This week I lost to Dampshaw. Am I a bit sore about that loss? Of course, to lose illegally is already a sore spot but the fact it was such a self entitled prick like Reginald makes it that much worse. But we fall to learn to pick ourselves back up. I've fallen far further and far harder and come back. The win is yours this time, but I'll be seeing you.

But now I guess we should address the elephant in the room. Yes I get it, kicking a man when he's down, bad form. I get it.
Look at it this way, James Ranger is a very talented young man. He's got the ability and he's been given opportunity, he just has no bloody desire. My thoughts, beat him down until I ignite a fire in him or sideline him.

It's two fold. You should be applauding me. The fans are the ones to benefit really.

James...black mamba...repressed ranger, whatever your known by. I did what I did for your own good. I imagined you thought to yourself, laying there. As the adrenaline starts to wear off and the pain kicks in. Looking up at the bright arena lights. Crowds chattering. "I was gonna be a star, how did this happen?"

Well let me tell you lad. You stopped being hungry. If you don't want to win every match, how can you hope to? The thoughts that SHOULD have been going through your head shoulda been, "do I actually want this? Should I just hang up my boots?" 
Cause I don't want to waste my time negotiating my way around a roster of people who don't want this. Get hungry or get gone. I don't need you hogging my spots in tournaments, number one contender spots, air time, video packages, posters, merchandise, any of it!

I'm here for myself, to compete against myself. Out achieve my previous run. I have the passion and desire to be one of the greats.
What the hell are you here for James?! What do you have?! What drives you?! Why should I care?! Why should the fans cheer you?!

The clothesline a gave you was at half power, the one I hit you with next will be maximum effort and it will knock you bloody head off!

LETS BE HAVING YOU!!!
Zak Zero
Whatever It Takes
Post September 7th 2017, 8:35 pm by Zak Zero
[A man is seen seated in the chair, facing away from the camera. Faint music can be heard from the background. As the camera pans in closer, the music becomes increasingly louder. The song is made out to be "Whatever It Takes" by Hollywood Undead, playing off an old school radio. The music stops and the radio turns to static. The man turns to the camera with his face turned to the table. He turns off the radio and lifts himself from the chair. He is seen wearing generic street music and he walks around the table, in perfect view of the camera. He lifts his head with a grin on one side of his face]

[???] For a few months, I gave myself some wait time. I let myself sit and think. My past is as lucrative as any. But, I am not here for my past. I am here for the now and I am here for the future.

[The man takes a heavy breath]

[???] Ladies and gentleman, my name is Zak Zero. For the past few months, I have been barred from stepping into the ropes. My career doesn't start here. But you never know. It may end here. I am more experienced than most of that NEO roster, and a majority of the EAW roster. But that is not an undermining statement. I understand the work that not only the competitors put in week in and week out, but the bookers and the men that have run the joint to make it a phenomenon over the years.

[Zero leans against the table, looking directly into the camera]

[Zero] Do you know why I am here? Why did Zak Zero. Why did the Uncrowned Hero of Professional Wrestling take the time to make his way to EAW? Was it the money? Was it to keep what fame he had? Was it to rebuild his image? Well, it would be none of those. I am in EAW for one big reason. New faces of competition. For 5 years, I have been in the ring with some strong opponents. But after 5 years, all the opponents lose their challenge. When I took my hiatus, I gave myself time to decide if this is what I wanted to do. I learned that if I wanted to stay in this sport, I need a change of environment. Ladies and gentleman, that leads me here in EAW. EAW is what I was looking for. Hungry competition. Faces that I have never seen. I wanted a challenge and when I was given the recommendation of EAW, I knew there was nowhere else to be. The talent on NEO is far from extensive. But I will be damned if anyone calls NEO a group of nothing. NEO has talent in the back I haven't seen in years. I am here to elevate NEO to the next level.

[Zero runs his hands through his hair]

[Zero] NEO. Your talent is undeniable. But my friends, you have met the measuring stick. Very soon, I will make my in-ring debut in NEO. When I do, EAW will be experiencing something they have never seen in their years of heartbeat!

[Zero keeps a smirk on his face and walks back around to his chair. He begins to play "Whatever It Takes" from the beginning as the camera pans away from the scene]
NEO Promoz - Page 13 HrwEFN7
Brayden Wolfe
Re: NEO Promoz
Post September 6th 2017, 9:13 pm by Brayden Wolfe
" Okay so first your worried about a match that happened almost a month ago and now you're worried about where I am? Listen kid worrying about where I am before we square off in the center of the ring should be the last of your worries. I mean lets face it everybody knows you like to run your mouth, but now you're stepping into the ring against somebody who can shut you up. Now you're stepping into the ring with somebody who can actually back up every word he says. So how are you going to call me a liar after I beat you down? How are you going to call me the so called " Not Impact Player " after I leave you laying in the center of the ring? The fact is throughout this EVO Series I've taken time to sharpen my skills which isn't something you're going to enjoy. I told the world from day one that I was here to not only make an impact, but prove that I am the best wrestler in the world. So for you to sit there and try to make it seem like I'm scared of you. Or that somehow you've put a thought in my mind that you'll have your hand raised when the dust settles. You're a funny guy Ryan because I think even you know none of that is actually going to happen. Which make me think and wonder if you actually believe any of the bullshit that comes out of your mouth? I for one really don't know because there are times you just ramble on and honestly none of it is the truth. Take me for example. I'm a guy who has done nothing, but what I've said I would do ever since I walked into EAW. Yet you can actually sit there and try telling yourself that I haven't really made any kind of impact yet. Really Ryan? That's something you're telling yourself because you know that's not the case. You know what the truth is and honestly I think you know the road for you stops here. "

" You know leaving for Dynasty isn't something I was really expecting this early, but I'll take it. I'll take it because it's going to make it only easier for me to prove just who I am. Now Ryan you're right on one point and that is the fact that everybody will be sad when I leave. The whole NEO roster will be sad because the ratings of this show will drop the minute I leave. What you need to understand is the simple fact that I really don't care what comes out of your mouth. The only thing I care about is beating you down and getting the three count. All the other bullshit you've been coming up with really doesn't matter. All this false talk about me not really making an impact doesn't matter Ryan because the fact is you don't matter. I'm not really worried about whether or not a guy I don't even like thinks I've made an impact or not. I'm standing alone in Block B in this EVO Series so frankly I think I've made my impact and then some. I think I've already proven that I am a man on a mission and that's exactly why everybody on the Dynasty roster will be watching out for me. I like how you add the fact that you don't think they'll be fearing me, but the truth is they will. The reality is Ryan nobody listens to what you have to say and each and every single one of them will feel what kind of impact I can make. So the fact is they will fear me and honestly a lot of them are probably already fearing me. My question for you is why aren't you? Why aren't you worried about the fact that you're stepping in the ring with the best that wrestling has to offer? Why don't you have any fear about the fact that I can not only beat you, but I can end your career? Instead you ramble on about things that I've already proven aren't true. Things I've already shown to the world that I am capable of doing, you're trying to say I can't. I think it's pretty funny how you're mind isn't really on our match, but on trying to make people believe I can't do the things I've already done. "

" I like how you saw you're ripping my promo's apart, but if that was the case Ryan don't you think I would stopped? If that was the truth do you really think I would have this much to say about you? Truth is Ryan you know just as well as I do that you're not anywhere near my level and you can't handle that. You can't handle the fact that I'm somebody who can do every single thing I say I can do. You're not impressed with the fact that every single thing I've since since signing my contract here in EAW I have made an impact doing. But of course you wouldn't know that because in your eyes I haven't done shit. In your eyes I'm just a guy who's all talk right? A guy who can't back up what he has to say, that's what you think I am? Why don't you go find Anthony and ask him how he did thinking like that? Try finding Moralis and ask him because I'm sure he'll have a story for you. What you don't quite understand Ryan is you can talk all you want about how you feel like I'm doing. You can talk all you want about how you feel about me as a superstar, but at the end of that day that's all it is. It's all talk Ryan and I'm gonna prove it when that bell rings and with the wrestling world watching. You are playing with somebody in a different league Ryan and you're gonna find that out the hard way. "

" The only thing that would have me looking like a fucking idiot would be to have your hand raised at the end of our match and Ryan we both know that's not going to happen. I really need to ask you how having a match that really doesn't matter in my eyes, so much that I forget about it make me any kind of idiot. If anything clearly you didn't impress me with much or else I would have in fact remembered stepping into the ring with you. Of course we can't really see a promo from Ryan Wilson without him talking about a match that happened almost a month ago. Once again kid it's time to forget about the past. It's time for you to think about the future and I say that future meaning after your match against me. What you need to understand is you're going into this match thinking all your talk has gotten to me. You're going into this match thinking maybe a few people actually believed the bullshit running out of your mouth. Let those few people believe it because when I leave your ass laying in the center of the ring they'll have that same disappointed look you'll have. You can think whatever you want before stepping into the ring with me Ryan, but when that bell rings you won't have much time to think about much. I'm going to show the world just how far a big mouth can go in the wrestling industry. "

" Now you seem to be talking about me going to Dynasty almost as if you'd like to come with me. Maybe the fact that you think it should be you instead of me? Well lets think about things for a minute shall we? You claim I haven't really made much of an impact yet here I am win or lose I'm on my way to Dynasty. Here you are doing absolutely nothing on the NEO brand where you belong. What's going to happen is I'm going to win the EVO Series and I'm taking all of that to Dynasty. All of what a lot of people like to call EGO, but I call greatness with me. I know you'll be watching me Ryan, you'll be watching me do what I do better then anybody else in the world. You'll have your popcorn in your hand and you'll be watching me take over Dynasty and you know why? Because I'm the man who will change the way people look at the Dynasty brand. Think about it this way Ryan one day you can watch a Brayden Wolfe match with your grandkids and you'll actually be able to tell them that you lost to me. You may not think so yet Kid, but one day you'll realize that's a very fucking special thing. "

" I find it pretty fucking funny that we're less then a day away from stepping into that squared circle and finally you wanna start talking about facts? Finally you feel like bringing up that word attached to my name? Of course you'll claim I'm not gonna be that guy, but I promise you I will Ryan. What makes things even better is the fact that I may only have one stab at it. I'm going into this match wanting to not only defeat you, but shut you up for good. Up until now I've done everything I've said that I would do which speaks volumes. What because you don't like the way I do things I didn't actually do them? You don't like the way I cut a promo so you find every little thing you can to pick apart? That's alright Ryan because the fact is only one of us will be walking out with our hand raised. Only one of us will be leaving that ring knowing they truly are the better man. One of us will know that fact before the bell rings and honestly Ryan hopefully when it's all said and done both of us will. "

" You think you're gonna send me on my way to Dynasty with a defeat do ya? Well lets look at things here Ryan, you've gone on for days about how you think I am. You've talked about how you don't think I'm as good as I say I am. You've went on to talk about how I haven't made any kind of impact. You've even sat there and picked apart my promos thinking it's going to help you in some way. Do you honestly think I'm going to make my way to Dynasty after losing a match against you? After all this? You've got another thing coming kid and trust me it's not something you'll be ready for. I tell you to bring your best for a reason Ryan and that reason is the fact that each and every single time I step into the ring I bring my best. Each and every single time that bell rings I am somebody who will do absolutely whatever it takes to have my hand raised at the end of the match. What because I tell you to bring your best it's some kind of weakness? Once again you're trying to use something I'm telling you against me as if I'm speaking a lie. You'll soon find out Ryan that I'm somebody who doesn't speak any lies. I am on my way to Dynasty, but not before I leave you wondering exactly why you decided to play games with me. "

" I won't have to try doing anything Ryan because when that bell rings all I'm going to do is what I do every time I step in the squared circle. Everything else will fall into place because with me on my way to Dynasty. I feel I need to leave one last impact here in NEO and that will be me winning the EVO Series. What I plan on doing with you Ryan I really don't know yet, but I promise you when it's all over and the smoke clears. I will have made an example out of you so please, no more begging. You sound like a child begging for candy before bed. I mean what kind of man actually begs to be made an example out of? Being the sarcastic joke you are I'm sure you feel like you're ready huh? You probably feel like you have a good chance don't ya? That's the way I like it Ryan because all your bullshit will mean absolutely nothing when that bell rings. It's time for you to back up a few of the things that come out of your mouth. "

" You gonna be able to handle that Ryan? You gonna be able to handle being in the ring with the guy you claim hasn't done much in EAW? It truly makes me wonder what the fuck goes through your head when you speak. I mean it's pretty obvious you don't realize everybody knows it's bullshit, but honestly man where are you coming from? How can you be looking forward to the beating that I'm going to give you when that bell rings? How can you be looking forward to looking like a complete idiot in front of thousands of people? You say you're looking forward because you have absolutely no idea what you're looking forward to. If you could only look into the future Ryan because I know you wouldn't be saying the things you've said. I mean even you would think you'd seem like an idiot and honestly that seems pretty fucking hard right now. We're less then a day away Ryan and that means you have less then twenty four hours to stop running your mouth because when that bell rings...the clock stops. "
Axl Willow
Post September 6th 2017, 8:50 pm by Axl Willow

NEO Promoz - Page 13 5OzOEF4

NEO Promoz - Page 13 LfwgWzo

Lighting is certainly an interesting feature in the mighty world we live in, isn't it? How certain lighting gives off certain moods-certain vibes, and the idea that just a hint of brightness or darkness can change everything about the situation at hand. It's no surprise as the pre-recorded video began to play and we saw what clear as day looked like a cell phone recording that the lighting in the dark scene made everything. A man sat on the floor, back leaning against the bed with his head draped down to keep his face off camera. A sigh exited his lips, silence striking soon after and we could notice that the man clearly had been drinking. A bottle of empty Jack Daniels laying near his side tipped over, beer bottles spread throughout the setting as well, all apparently empty and tipped over as well. As he lifted his head he nodded to himself, his face meeting the camera for the first time and clear as day we could tell it was none other than Axl Willow. A different side of Axl however, he looked... sad... upset... clearly emotional and his face even had some wet spots trailing down his cheeks that could barely be seen in the dark lighting. After coughing and giving another nod though, the former Unfit Dynasty reached behind him onto the bed, pulling his laptop just a bit near the edge before tapping the space bar of the keyboard. An instrumental track began to play seconds after, the instrumental of Exchange By Bryson Tiller to be exact. His eyes closed, hands squeezing his jeans a bit before letting out a deep breath. Side to side he swayed to the beat, losing himself in it as unexpectedly now the man began to sing out in a drunken state, a rap vibe to the words he spoke and the cadence in which he sang them to.

"How do you feel knowing that you've put love into something so one sided? I'm feeling like she's rolling high but still ain't have time to say goodbye. So I'm gone, or I was, now I'm back after drowning in our love. Or maybe this Jack, matter fact I'm drowning watchin' you goin' behind my back. Didn't think I'd find out, didn't think we'd fall out, funny how I walked out all you did was call out. Talkin' 'bout don't go I need you, nah' honey it's been nice seeing you, but I swear I want to try again, forgive you and try to do this life we had. Hit the reset button, start over, move a little slower can't go fast. The past is the past tho', I forgive you for those things you know, not a rapper but got that flow, Axl Willow's back and you just heard this TRAPSOUL."

"If you think this is a pity party, it's not. I just hope she hears this man, hope she sees the pain in my eyes that she caused. I'll overcome it though, always do. I just hope to god that I can have one favor, lord, please save her for me. Enough of the heartbreak and sorrow though, this is the last cry for help because the next time you see Axl Willow on a screen it will be a much-much-muuuch different Axl Willow. This? This had to be done, had to drown in my sorrows and mourn, but you better not forget for a single second that I can and will get things done when a bell gets ringed. It's cool tho', forget if you want to, because I'm going to just start from the ground and work my way up, prove that this time? It's not a game, not a joke, TRAPSOUL is here to stay and best believe when I say this to you, it's true. Axl Willow is on a whole 'nother level and I'm not going to stop until I'm even better."

The video didn't end however, instead Axl slowly turned his back to the phone now.
His leather jacket showing off to the camera and in red writing, on the black leather we saw the writing read "TRAPSOUL", the image lasting a few moments before slowly fading out and the credits rolled on the scene. The beat still playing through the credits before finally dying out as the video ended completely. Oddly enough, the description of the video on the social media platform it was posted on read as the following "Put the past in the past, time to move on to the future. Unfit no longer, my place has been found and the TRAPSOUL will know no bounds. Keep an eye out, and don't call it a comeback. This is only a taste of whats to come, you ain't seen nothing yet."

The Trickster Azrael
Post September 6th 2017, 6:58 pm by The Trickster Azrael
The scene begins with what should I bother, It just myself responding to a nobody nothing interesting, as I had the weird look on my face, that tell that I'm not surprised, well anyway here's what I that to say against this little punk.

Azrael: Really? that's your game plan to beat me? No rage? No outburst? I Mean I just cost you the match of your life and I see zero emotion. I thought I would have seen a chair flying across the room but no.... Just empty threat that I could laugh at....ha ha ha ha ha ha! Pathetic, I thought you would have suited better than Shackleboy but I was wrong, you're just like him. So it's will make thing easier for me to avenge my mistake. Because you're not the only one who is sick at something.

I am too, Look into my eyes Black Mamba.

The Mad Trickster pointed his eyes at the thing he approaches the screen.

Azrael: This is the look of a clown who is sick to be held back by some gibberish fools who can't stand up for their mentors or sore loser that can't take their defeat like a big boy. I should have created chaos and mayhem, I should have been In the next round with Ryan or in this EVO series  IN YOUR PLACES....but instead  I am stuck with having the role of a sidekick who always took the bullet without anything in return from that selfish Ryan.

This is why you gonna suffer this Thursday James because I will no longer accept failure. If you expect this to be a piece of cake then I have some bad news for you my friends. I won't hold back and I will bite like a mutha fucking pitbull......Wooof....Woooof!

We can hear a little growl from the Clown.

Azrael: This Thursday I will make sure that your last day will be memorable when I will give you the beating that you deserve for messing with me. For giving me the Impression that I'm weak. It reminds of how I was when I was simply known as Julio Angelo, a poor wrestler who was good to make people laugh and also was good to make this opponent look good in front of his opponent. My life was awful before I have to see the life differently and become yours truly.

Having three lost In a row reminds me of how a failure that I refuse to remember, that I rather forget with a chair shot on my skull. But even with a concussion, I will still remember how disgusting it is. The only good way to get rid of those bad memories, it's to unleash the madness in front of my opponent, make him realize that there's no hope of anything that he can accomplish, and this is the feeling that put a smile on my face.

Said the Mad Trickster with a big grin on his face.

Azrael: He.....he...he! After I share you my pain by beating your sorry ass, I will finally be In peace with myself. So I could focus on bigger thing, like having retribution on Reggie and Shackly, surpassing my Rival, Ryan by becoming the New Breed Champion before him or finally putting my mark here In NEO and EAW by beating chumps that couldn't take me seriously because of my 90000 level of happiness inside me, while you will be there at Showdown remembering those moments that we had In the ring, when I pin your shoulder for the one two three count. You will remember how ridiculous you sound when were promising an ass kicked but the only thing I will receive is some apologies for underestimating me and what you were saying?

Oh! Yeah, a Cartoonish villain from the 90's I like it, you're original In your repartee and for that, I would give you the seal of my approval.

Azrael show this thumb up.

Azrael: But it's not enough to save for the upcoming beating I plan to give you I'm afraid. You already crossed that line, so there is no turning back. Soon, when I enter the ring to graces my presence in front, that is going to be the important day of your life....but for me it's will be Thursday....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ooooooooooh! FAAAN SERVICES!!!

He stops laughing after the famous quote of M Bison of street fighter the movie in his own way.

Azrael: In all seriousness, I will be the one who will have the last laugh when I'll obtain my first retribution over you.

He smiles for the last times before leaving the room and the scene fade in black, when he disappeared.
Ryan Wilson
Post September 6th 2017, 6:49 pm by Ryan Wilson
Oh where oh where could the Brayden Wolfe be?
Oh where... Oh where could he be?

Where are you at Brayden? Why the sudden silence? How come we are not seeing one of your ''Impact'' promos on the EAW Network? Could it be because you don't know what to say against a verbally superior opponent? Could it be because I already planted the seed of doubt in your mind heading towards our match? Is it because you finally picked up on the fact that you have absolutely nothing on me? Perhaps it's because you don't care and your mind is already focused on your time at Dynasty. If such is the case do me, the fans and the EAW a solid and simply forfeit the match, pack your shit and leave already.

I will admit this would be deeply disappointing, to see you leave after all the trash you've been spitting to anyone who have time to waste on listening to you. Let's face it this would only show the world what a sack of ass you truly are and prove to the Dynasty roster that they have absolutely nothing (Not A DAMN THING) to fear out of you. 

All flash and no cash
All show and no go
All trash and no class

Oh? Hold on, my intern buddy is showing me something. Aaaaah! I knew I could count on you to write a lot of nonsensical trash tonight Brayden! Fresh out of the oven folks a new promo for me to rip to shreds! Let me take a gander at it. Thanks Ian, good job buddy. 

Awwwwwe! That's so cute! His best is to call me a Fucking Loser! How adorable is that! It would be a good strike if it wasn't so basic! Brayden, for someone of your self proclaimed ~caliber~ you make your promo sound like you're still in high school. Don't you have something better for me? In fact, is this the best the Dynasty roster can expect out of you once you're up there? You're going to stink up the place! Just like you're stinking now! It's funny to see you think I'm annoyed by the fact you not remembering our first encounter actually matters to me. 

It ~matters~ to me for one reason: Because it makes you look like an idiot while you try so hard to sound like a credible threat to anyone, nice attempt though at trying to make me look like it's bothering me. You gotta do better though. Git Gud? I hope you'll be able to once you're up on Dynasty. But for now you're still on Neo and with your departure and Reggie's this place is becoming my personal playground. 

Let's face the REAL facts buddy:
No matter who wins between the two of us, you're going up Dynasty and I'm staying here on the NEO Brand. If you win, you go up and if you lose? Same thing. The only difference will be how butt hurt you'll be depending on the outcome of our match. Will you be happy due to the victory? Will you be pissed because you got owned and pinned by ''A FUCKING LOSER''? We're going to find out very soon. 

You want to know another fact?
You won't be the one to shut me up. I've been in this business for two years now and a lot of my foes claimed they could shut my mouth and guess what sunshine? None of them managed to shut me up! Not... A... Single... One! You will not be the first, because no matter how hard you'll strike, no matter how still you'll move, no matter the amount of pain you can inflict I will take it and I will have fun with it! Hell I was sent to the ER once and was forced to be on the sideline for a month once and you know what? I still didn't shut up! You can claim to be whatever you are, that won't be enough to shut me up and it won't stop me from doing my best to take you down for the count tomorrow. 

Do me a favor will you Brayden?
Please please PRETTY GOD DAMN PLEASE go all out against me! Please bring your best AND your worse against me! Because I want to take you down while you dish out absolutely everything you have! I want to send your ass to Dynasty with a defeat you won't soon forget! A defeat that will make you say ~Shit! That damn clown was thougher than I thought he was. But that's okay, he won't be around anymore, he's not on Dynasty. I'll be safe, he won't beat me again.~. 

Please TRY to make an example out of me man!
Because that implies you're gonna have to dish out hard and dig deep in order to have a shot at achieving another win at my expense. The Wilson of three weeks past is not the same you're facing today my friend. See, I get wiser, stronger and better but of course crazier with time! I'm like fine wine, only this bottle packs a punch that you won't expect because you think you have me all figured out! And when the alcohol kicks in you will feel your head spin and feel sick. In the end? You're going to end up flat on your ass feeling utterly defeated, dizzy, confused and wanting to puke.

I look forward to our dance tomorrow Brayden.
I look forward to show the World you are not what you claim to be.
You're just another arrogant sack of shit thinking he's all that with high hopes and bigger aspirations. 

It's going to be my absolute pleasure to take you down a peg or 10 and then then throw your ass in the first taxi heading to the next Dynasty event. 

Don't worry, I WILL have the door bite your ass on the way out. 
That's how good a person I am.

And that Wolfie...Just happened!
Brayden Wolfe
Post September 6th 2017, 6:12 pm by Brayden Wolfe
" You know you're probably right about that Ryan there most likely are a few things I don't know about you, but the fact of the matter is I really know all I need to. Honestly I know enough of you to know what's going to happen when that bell rings and Ryan as much as you wanna feel like I'm running my mouth. As much as you wanna sit back and feel like everything I'm saying is bullshit. The reality is every single word that comes out of my mouth is the truth and you know what they say. Sometimes the truth hurts Ryan, maybe it's time you opened up your eyes and looked at what was going on. You know I find it quite funny how you keep going on about a match that happened three weeks ago which really didn't mean shit to me. You expect me to remember every single guy I step into the ring with? I couldn't care less if our match was three weeks ago because the fact is I don't remember it for a reason. Probably because you didn't really give me much of a reason to remember it. Maybe it was the fact that I don't need to remember being in the ring with wrestling clowns such as yourself. You walk around talking about how you tear people apart in your promos, but the truth is you don't. I mean lets be honest Ryan the only real thing you have on me right now is a match that I don't remember us having. If you think for one second that's going to give you the victory in our match this week you're sadly mistaking. See because I do pride myself on taking out my opponents and making them realize who they're in the ring with Ryan, but that doesn't mean I need to remember who they are. This is something you truly need to get over because for some odd reason you can't. You can't get over the fact I don't remember being in the ring with you, it's most likely because of the fact that YOU'RE A FUCKING LOSER. Lets not point that out though right Ryan? I mean lets look at some of the reasons I don't remember our first meeting. Well you seem to be the guy who knows exactly what happened Ryan, you seem to be the guy with all the answers. But you know you're going to try and point out the fact that I'm losing my memory when the truth is you weren't much of an opponent for me to remember. Maybe this time you'll give me a match I can remember huh? "

" Ryan you really are letting the fact that our first meeting didn't mean anything to me eat you alive. Now you're trying to say I'm sitting back and ignoring it when the truth is I just don't fucking remember it. It wasn't a match that mattered to me and for some reason you just can't take that. You can't handle the fact that you're really not as good as you think you are. Yet you continue to stand there and try to proclaim you destroy your opponents in your promos. I really need to ask you how you've destroyed me at all? All I've heard you ramble on about is the fact that three weeks ago we had a match I don't even fucking remember. All I've heard you talk about is the fact that you think I'm stupid because I don't remember being in the ring with you. Well I promise you this Ryan this time won't be like the last and I'll tell you why. This time our match means a little bit more because this EVO Series will bring me to where I belong. I've said it since day one and in order for me to get there Ryan I need to get by you. Now not only is this an EVO Series semi finals match, but I really feel like somebody needs to shut your mouth. I feel like somebody really needs to put you in your place and who better then me? Who better then The Impact Player of EAW? You're going to be stepping into the ring with somebody who has one job Ryan and that job is to walk out of the ring with my hand raised in the air. I've proven since signing my contract that I am without a doubt a man to keep your eye on, but after I win the EVO Series I'll be much more then that. After I beat you Ryan and once again show the world exactly who I am I'm going to move on and I guarantee when this tournament is all said and done I will be the last man standing. So you can take that and try telling yourself you didn't do a bad job because you lost to the guy who won the whole thing, but lets face it Ryan. You and I both know you don't belong in the ring with me and when that bell rings I'm gonna prove it. "

" That's where you're wrong Ryan because not anywhere did I ever say I thought I was the best because the fact is I know it. The fact is Ryan I can walk into any arena in any city in the country and I can sell it out and do you know why? Because wrestling fans all over the world know all about me because they've seen what I can do. They've watched me do exactly everything I said I would do and they watched me do it better then anybody else in the industry. So what you need to realize and understand is the simple fact that I don't need to think I'm better then you. I don't need to think that I'm the best wrestler in the world Ryan because I know it for a fact. I've had guys all over the world try telling me that I'm not anything special and each time I proved to them exactly how special I am. I've had guys tell me that I'm going to wash away in a couple of months, well Ryan. I"M STILL FUCKING HERE and for somebody like you to try telling me that I'm not anything special. Kid you've got a beating coming your way and you have absolutely no idea it's going to happen. After this is all said and done Ryan I'm moving to Dynasty and believe me nothing is going to stop there. I plan on doing exactly what I've been doing on NEO and throughout the EVO Series and do you know why? Because I'm somebody who's good enough to Ryan and it's pretty sad you don't realize that. It's pretty sad how much trouble your mouth gets you into because now this is more then just a match. It's not really the fact that you've gotten under my skin Ryan because believe me you haven't. It's more of the fact that somebody needs to really shut you up so you can be tossed aside where you belong. Watching everybody else climb that ladder while you're the guy they all beat. When I'm finished with you Ryan I doubt you'll ever wanna be in the ring with me again and I promise you management will think twice about booking it. You're not somebody who's on my level Ryan and I've said it over and over again because it's the truth. When that bell rings not only are you going to realize it, but you're going to feel it when it's all said and done. Who knows you may even be out of action for a little while because frankly I for one think it needs to happen. I for one truly think the clown that is Ryan Wilson needs to have his mouth shut which is exactly what's going to happen when he steps into the ring with me. "

" With Dynasty awaiting my arrival there really is only one thing left for me to do. There's only one more job for the Impact Player to get done before moving up and that is simply to win the EVO Series. I've proven since my first match that not only have I been a superstar to keep your eye on, but I've proven that I'm here to make an impact. Now I believe I've already done that, but apparently for guys like Ryan Wilson they missed the message. It seems like you Ryan Wilson still don't know what you're about to step into the ring with and I guess that's better for me. I guess that's a plus for me because I'll be walking into the ring with a guy who's completely oblivious as to who he's in the ring with. Should be an easy three count and you know something Ryan I'm not really expecting anything different. One thing I'll enjoy watching is the look on the face of everybody who's ringside while my hand is held high. I can't wait to see the disappointment in your eyes when you truly realize you're a failure. See Ryan you're somebody who needs to realize that the wrestling industry doesn't really need guys like you. Guys who do nothing, but run there mouths until that bell rings and then what happens? You say I haven't done jack shit around this place, but for some reason I feel like I've done more then you. For some reason Ryan I feel like I've made more of an impact then you have. I really think that's safe to say considering the fact that you remember a match that happened three weeks ago while I'm looking ahead to the future. It's looking pretty fucking bright Ryan because I'm climbing that ladder to the top and when I get there I'm not going anywhere. I'm gonna be there for a long, long time Ryan and there really isn't a thing you can do about it. You're nothing more then another step on my quest and after I get finished with you and win the whole EVO Series everybody will know what I'm capable of doing. I'm sure you'll hear my name then won't you Ryan? You'll know who I am after I take your ass out won't you? "

" The time is ticking Ryan and our match is closely approaching which makes me think of two things. Number one is the fact that you need to get your mind on what's actually going on and not what happened three weeks ago. I mean come on I wouldn't mind stepping into the ring with somebody who brings his game. I really wouldn't mind having a match against somebody who has there mind straight and Ryan right now you don't. Right now you're thinking about something that doesn't even matter and yet you can't get that out of your head. You can't get over the fact that I really don't give a shit who you are and that's why I don't remember being in the ring with you. Now the second thing is the fact that Dynasty is already waiting for me so this match between us Ryan, it'll be watched by a lot of guys in the back. A lot of guys on the Dynasty roster who like you think I'm all talk, but they'll quickly learn there's more to Brayden Wolfe then that. I'm going to make an example out of you Ryan and show everybody on the Dynasty roster just who I really am and that's not good news for you. That's really not something that you're going to wanna hear Ryan, but sometimes the truth hurts. Sometimes you need to be put in your place Ryan and I fucking love the fact that I'm the guy who's gonna do it. "
Alex Reynolds
Post September 6th 2017, 2:39 pm by Alex Reynolds
You know what you remind me of? Those annoying people that carry clipboards and stand around in the centre of town trying to guilt trip you into supporting a worthy cause of some sort. They're like a plague of locusts. You turn your head, look the other way and try to scurry past them, but it's no good. You cross the road in the hope that you can give them the slip, but your efforts are futile. In the end, they always get what they want: your time and money. You wanted my attention, mooney and now you have it. I'm impressed by your persistence I really am. I thought you'd merely be a fly in the ointment, but you're proving to be more like a thorn in the side. A rather sharp thorn that cuts deep. If you would have applied yourself half as much as you have been lately then maybe you wouldn't have been tossed aside by the big boys like a piece of garbage.

I see you're still giving lip service to that fictional school of yours. I don't need to do my homework and the only assignment I have is to shut that big mouth of yours. You still don't seem to understand the severity of the problem that your facing do you, pal? You're either naïve or stupid. How can someone who is used to being someone else's bitch teach me a lesson? Am I missing something here, mooney? Your arsehole was chewed up and torn to shreds more or less every week by the majority of this company. Yet, you still harbour the strange notion that you're going to teach me something. It would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. It's nice to know that you just simply want me to show up. It's touching to hear that already I'm getting a B for effort. I'm detecting a little bit of nervousness in your words, mooney. Could it possibly be that our cardboard cut-out champion is having second thoughts about our match? Have you finally managed to watch footage of my previous matches? You have, haven't you? And now your arse is like a chewed orange. It happens, mooney. It happens to the best of people so you shouldn't feel down about it. It's okay to be scared. In fact, it's refreshing.

Taylor Swift? Wow, that was an unexpected admission. Not only are your standards low in the wrestling business, but also in musical taste. I can't say I have ever been a fan of Taylor Swift. I like my songs a little more upbeat. I like them to be less wishy-washy. I like my songs to be a bit more manly. If you're asking me what song would represent me, I'll tell you: Can't be touched, Roy Jones Jr. Now I know that every single lyric in that song doesn't relate to me, but the under lying message of being pretty much untouchable is close enough. You don't have to take my word for it, moon boots, our match is right around the corner.

You're damn right you don't live in a magical world where everything works out. Shit, if that was the best fantasy you could come up with: having a belt handed to you along with your arse beaten every week, then I'd ask for a lobotomy or a seriously sharp razor blade. Your longevity isn't down to talent or some innate skill. The only reason you've managed to last so long in this business is because you were someone else's food. Their tastes have changed, however, and now you're on my plate. Your expiry date is fast approaching. Unlike the others, I don't play around with my food. When I'm at the table I get the job done. I have no time for anything else.

I don't want your respect, moonshine. Why would I want respect from someone who has spent more time on the floor than a carpet? You're a waste of time and a waste of oxygen. I sincerely hope that when that marriage certificate was signed by both of you, you had enough working brain cells left to take out a sizeable life insurance policy. There is nothing harder for a widow than losing the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with. I hope you have more thought for your wife's well being than you do for your own. Clearly, it's going to be a long, hard struggle for her after our match. At the very least I hope you have damn good medical insurance. Inflation being what it is today could ruin her. As I've said before, that's the kind of guy that I am. I'm always looking out for others. I've always got their best interests at heart. Which is why I'm going to make you suffer inside that ring when we meet. I have a duty to my fellow NEO superstars. I have an obligation. I cannot and will not allow you to come down here and lower the standards that we have set. It's thanks to myself, Ryan Wilson, Shackleford and Azrael that the NEO has been getting good ratings. Without us, this brand would be nothing. You see, I have no problem with respect, mooney. I respect those guys. Well, Shackleford a little less, but I still possess a smidgen of respect for the guy. It's just you that I have absolutely no respect for. These guys are out there week in and week out, grafting. They're not out there strutting around with a championship belt that they don't deserve wrapped around their waist.

Face facts, you stopped giving a shit a long time ago, pal. Maybe it was all the headshots you took when every man, woman, and child was stomping a mudhole in you. Maybe it was when the realisation set in that you just weren't going to cut it at the elite level of competition. Whatever or whenever it was, you saw a way out and you took it. Now I have the chance to finish off the job and end your insignificant career. And make no bones about it, moon boots, that's exactly what I'm going to do.
Moongoose McQueen
Post September 6th 2017, 12:50 pm by Moongoose McQueen
Respect from others is the last thing I want, especially from a nobody such as yourself. The only thing that matters to me is my pride and self-worth, or in this case, respect for myself. The problem people have with me is that I do look a part that I’m simply in love with myself, but can you blame me, when you look and are as good as me? Because you know what? It’s important to take care of yourself both physically and mentally and when people ask me, “how do you do it? How do you keep it up?” “It’s like you never tire out.” And to simply but, because “I can.”

I can take a look at myself, and know and appreciate my worth, and to add to that self-worth is a purpose. People come here to seek fame and fortune, and well, I’m seeking more. You won’t find anyone else on the main roster voluntarily come down to NEO to work with you guys. It’s already hard enough that I had to make an appearance on NEO, then Showdown, and then Voltage all in the same week, but yet here I am, still itching to fight. My career is still going strong, My marriage is still going strong. Point being, I’m still going strong. You can say it’s arrogance, you can say it’s confidence, but it’s really is just pride in myself. Now I’m not going to pretend to sound like a good guy here, because after all, Pride is a sin, if not, the worse sin of all. It doesn’t change the fact that I’m not afraid to do whatever it takes to prove my worth. And once again, not to others, but simply myself.

If I believe I can add more value to NEO, you best believe it’s not ass kissing, it’s to prove to myself, that I can, and have. I don’t get paid extra for the appearance. I don’t get some favoritism by being down here with the likes of you. And despite my public outcry that I really don’t want to be here because NEO is beneath me, I continue to work simply because I feel I need to finish what I started. And this is the real difference between you and I, in that for the most part, it’s almost as if you’ve given up 70% of the way through life, and this is the last remaining part of it. And that is a secret to my success. Sure, I know you aren’t asking for it, but trust me when I say, you are going to need it. Because life sucks and that won’t change for you.

I don’t live in a magical world where things work out. I’ve been in this business long enough to see the worse of it and get the short stick of it, but yet again, here I am, because I know for a damn fact that any challenge, any got damn obstacle that gets in my way, I can and will over come. Call it delusion, but I call it a challenge, and right now, you are hardly what I called a challenge, rather a mere small bump in the road, that if I just keep driving forward, I probably won’t even notice.

Keep up with the lame jokes, Alex Reynolds. It’s says a lot about you. It says desperation, where as for me, I joke first because I know I can, and I use it to degrade people that are not worthy of my respect. It’s not hard to see you are running out of things to say. I don’t blame you, when you aren’t exactly stepping in the ring with both your testes dropped. I mean, just how much more prepared can an amateur like you get ready for a seasoned pro as myself. Well, first show up, because Attendance counts. Then do your homework and your assignments, which clearly haven’t if you still don’t know who I am. And finally, don’t fuck up, but there is a good chance, you will fuck up, and it’s going to be humiliating , and not the level of tease you get from your ex-wife, about where is the alimony check or how her new boyfriend does it better than you. I mean, you gonna shit yourself silly and everyone is going to point and laugh type humiliation. But hey, if you had enough self-esteem going for you, it won’t be a problem to take an “L” by yourself truly. You’d just shake it off. Shake it off. Taylor Swift, by the way, you should play that from time to time.

Now are we done with his playground shit? Because I do have better things to do here? Look, just show up, and I’ll give you a “B” for effort. There is no shame in trying and failing. If you fall down, I’m sure you can hire someone to pick you back up, and if you need to take a few days after your beating to not DJ, don’t worry, I’m sure no one would miss that. Point I’m making, buddy, your worth, means nothing, because if something happened to you, it’s the same as if nothing happened. Where for me, I’d like to see NEO continue to succeed without me. I’d like to see anyone on that main roster keep up with what I do, and as much as I hate to say it, Finnegan Wakefield seems to be the only man that can keep up with all the different reasons. Believe me, when is say, I can and will acknowledge worth in my opponents, but Alex Reynolds, you have yet to done anything to impress me, and I highly doubt on NEO, you will do anything at all. I’m not going to stand there and hold you hands. I’m not going to just stand still and tell you to hit me as hard as you can. I’m going to give you everything I got, and you should be grateful that I’m even show even a remote of interest enough even lift an arm against you. If I can determine if you are worthy to call yourself a future prospect of EAW or simply weed you out with all the other failures, I know I’ve done my job, but in the end, it will all come down to how much self-respect you have in yourself. I’m not going to judge a man by the merit of his ability in the ring, I get not everyone can go around the world and train like I’ve had. But you will be judged by the shear tenacity and ambition you carry. But so far, I’m not impressed. So I hope to see you prove me wrong, Alex. Make my trip to NEO worth it.
Alex Reynolds
Post September 6th 2017, 9:26 am by Alex Reynolds
R-E-S-P-E-C-T. isn't that what you're craving, mooney? The self-proclaimed saviour of NEO wants respect. You're crying out for it, aren't you? You'd love nothing more a nice little pat on the back from yours truly. You want me to stroke your ego and give you the recognition that you feel you deserve, don't you? If I was to stand here right now and fill your tiny mind full of praise it would make your day., wouldn't it? It would be like your birthday and Christmas rolled into one. I do know respect, mooney. I know you like to think that you've got me all figured out, but you're wrong. You see, my respect is reserved for people who have actually achieved something. Or at the very least have taken my breath away. You haven't achieved anything that warrants my respect. You may think that having that championship belt automatically guarantees my respect, but it doesn't. I don't respect a cardboard cut-out champion. I have no time for a guy that was handed the belt to appease him. I may be relatively new in this company, but I've followed this organisation for a while. I know what you're about. I've seen your matches and your calamitous attempts to become a star in this industry. I've witnessed you being beaten by every man and his dog. I've sat back and watched you undone on many occasions because you lack the essential ingredients to be one of the top guys in this business. You're like a lottery winner. Here today, gone tomorrow.

For the records, I don't linger around anybody. Have your brains been scrambled one too many times, mooney? Did the big boys kick your arse that many times that you're now unable to process the things that are going on around you? Have you deliberately placed yourself in the dark? Surely you cannot be that ignorant? Allow me to tell you what I am and who I am. I'm the guy that has defeated more people in my short time here than you've managed in your entire career. Unlike you, I'm undefeated. Therein lies the problem. You're jealous. You're envious of my talent and my record here. It's understandable. After all, you're only human. I keep hearing you tell me that no one wants to see Alex Reynolds as champion; no one wants to see my face plastered across billboards; no one wants to be like me. Come on, now, moon boots, we all know that's the biggest pile of shit anyone has ever heard. You want to be like me. Let's not forget why you're here. Why you're really here, I mean. Not the fictional version that you keep repeating over and over again. You're here because you're a dud. The big boys have grown tired of playing with you. It's like the kid who is always playing with his action man figure. He takes it everywhere he goes. He even sleeps with it when he goes to bed. One day, his parents buy him a transformer and just like that, the action man fades into obscurity. You're not even yesterday's news, mooney. You're just a small, almost minute, article that has been printed on the corner of the last page. It's so small that no one gives a shit about it, or cares to read it. Now you're left with nothing but the pieces of your pitiful career and a shitload of regrets.

I suppose we're all going to get to that point someday, aren't we? The point when all we have left is our regrets. We look back on our lives and we wonder what if? That's the point you're at right now isn't it, mooney? Only the question is formed a little differently. You're not asking yourself what if I would've done x, y and z differently, are you? No. You're asking: what if I ride Alex Reynolds' coat tails? You think that by clinging on to me you can reach the top of the mountain, don't you? Don't even try and deny it. I know what you're thinking. You think you're arrival on NEO and subsequent match against myself is merely a coincidence? I don't know how you managed to pull it off, but you somehow got yourself a place at the table with the big boys. You tried your best, unfortunately, it wasn't good enough. Hell, it wasn't even close. Eventually, the powers that be grew sick of you and with the big boys tired of playing with their old toy you were demoted. You were dropped back down to where it all began. Back to square one. Your situation started to cause something to stir in these people. Management suddenly felt a pang of guilt about your current circumstances. If it were me I'd have just fired you. When a horse breaks its leg you destory it. Put it out of its misery. End its suffering. Why should you be any different? However, after seeing a glimpse of the future they decided to throw you a bone: me.

Instead of running your mouth about how great you think you are, you should be using your oxygen more wisely. You should be thanking me for allowing you to compete against me. My star is shining brightly in the night sky, while you're out on your feet in the gutter looking up at the bright shining light that is Alex Reynolds. I'm your meal ticket, mooney. I'm your way back into the good books. I'm the opportunity you thought had passed you by. The only problem is...I'm way out of your league. I shouldn't worry though, mooney, just being in the ring with me will be enough for you to survive for the next few weeks or so in this company. If not, I'll be sure to throw a few crumbs from the table your way. You see, that's the kind of guy I am, mooney. I'm always looking to help the less fortunate. And what can be more rewarding than helping the weak and needy.

I enjoyed your little song, mooney. Very creative and entertaining. And no, I don't see the point you were trying to make. Not unless the point was that you can't sing or write lyrics for shit. Not to worry though, if I end up going too far and ending your wrestling career then maybe there will be a place for you in the music business? Mili Vanili enjoyed a few years of success, and they weren't even singing their own songs so you must have half a chance. Who knows, you may even be able to write a song about the day you got schooled by Alex Reynolds. I'd like royalties though otherwise, people start taking liberties and before you know it they're living off the back of you.

I'd like to congratulate you on your eight years of marriage. If I had a hat on I'd take it off to you. Eight years of marriage is quite a considerable achievement. It makes your wrestling career pale in comparison, doesn't it? Well done. It's no small feat to keep a relationship going that long. You must tell your husband I said hi.

Shackleford
Post September 6th 2017, 2:50 am by Shackleford
Dampshaw me old mucka! Acting like royalty doesn't make you better than everyone else...Christ! It doesn't even make you bloody english!
The House of Windsor are bloody German!
You know maybe saying cause your rich your the bad guy was wrong, what I meant was your the bad guy cause your a total prick!

Manners maketh man me old boy!
According to Monty Python the meaning of life is nothing special really, just try to be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.
Your failing and most of those fronts mate. Try using your P's and Q's. Your a fit guy, do a fun run or something. Hell maybe even donate money to a hospital or something, getting a ward named after you will give you one of those tofftey hard-ons.

*Shackleford chuckles a bit to himself, he clearly tickled himself a bit*

But seriously mate, I gave you the stuff about my time out from EAW because I just wanted to give you some fuel to monologue about because I've listened to your before mate and it's a bloody slog. With all that poxy money you could atleast pretend to be excited about getting out the house! Cheer the bloody hell up mate, it might never happen!

You don't know who I am? I'm the working class hero. The everyman's man. But most importantly, I'm the stubborn poor bastard that's gonna batter you about the place and leave you flat on your back looking up at me and wondering how in the hell did you fall so far so fast.

LETS BE HAVING YOU!!
Black Mamba
Post September 5th 2017, 9:12 pm by Black Mamba
Well played you two. Well...played.

You took the perfect oppurtunity of a lifetime...at least for the moment. Like a bunch of vultures, you took stock in me being so sorely invested in my match against Ryan Wilson, that you had to take a chance. Support your tag team partner in a fashion that is both unbecoming and vile, that i was blinded. Blinded in a fury so bright, i would the replace the sun itself.

As briefly as your mother’s birth of your physical form, i realize it was ill placed. Why seek savage revenge against a clown, crying about fair play? You don’t like me showing up in your match against Shackleford. Should of considered deeply that every action has a reaction. Yours is coming Azrael. Unlike the cartoonish villains of the nineties, you will not be escaping to fight another day. This is a beating proper you will be getting. There is nothing to be had, since i have received word that i belong to Showdown, i will provide the greatest send off, by defeating you in front of your tag team partner. It will be fitting, since he couldn’t beat without your interference, should rather fitting, that me beating you will simply be a reflection of his second attempt to beat Wolfe. 

On Thursday, you will learn what it means to cross and agitate a Black Mamba. On NEO, swift and painful vengeance will be served.
Moongoose McQueen
Post September 5th 2017, 1:05 pm by Moongoose McQueen
Oh, shocking, you can count up to 3. Already , you are exceeding my expectation. And you and I both know that any respect you had for me before I spoke was non-existing because you know nothing about respect. You go on here, hanging around with the new guys, thinking “oh, if I linger here with this group, eventually, we will all move up and there is a happy ending.” Well, no, because that’s a good way to group you all together and take you all down execution style.

In a way, I am a teacher, but I’m a teacher of life and the reality of it. And trust me when I say, awkward and different isn’t a strength. There is a difference between that and unpredictability. And there is a  difference between that and simply having nothing left to lose that you would do whatever it takes to win. I suppose both are dangerous if used right, but I digress, you truly aren’t one or the other. You aren’t as special as you make yourself out to be. Like what makes you think you can point fingers around and see which one will fail and which ones will move on and be super successful. Sure, it’s your opinion, and it’s a free country, but that mean anything if no one is listening or could give a rat’s ass about what you have to say.  As I’ve said, you think too much of yourself, yet you think so little. Try to ponder that for a moment. Get Philosophical if you have to.

I don’t have time for that shit, so I’m going to just tell you and say it. You are completely underestimating who you are dealing with, because you think what you have is enough to beat me, but at the same time, you have a potential to work on the things that can make you better. But it’s wasted on someone that seems to have little to no ambition, and it’s going to be like watching the stupid little kid who keeps touching the stove while it’s on, despite the sign clearly states “Do Not Touch, it’s hot.” I hope you know how to read, because let me spell it out to you. “Moongoose McQueen is going to kick your ass.” Define “ass.” No, it’s the muscle that makes the men go “Dayum!” when women walks by. It’s not the thing that you so desperately need but can’t get. No, I mean, “ass” as in a foolish or stupid person. An idiot, a dolt, a simpleton, an imbecile. Etc etc. You taking notes? Because that just mean I’m going to take these size 10 ½  boots and stick it straight up your butt. I’m going to give you a complete beat down from your heads to your toes. Hell, I’ll make a lesson out of you in front of every single person in the locker room.

“The thigh bone is connected to the knee bone,
and if you shatter the upper part of the knee bone,
Alex Reynolds would be spending 6 months the hospital all alone,
 and maybe he can get pity sex and have someone playing with his trombone.
But wait, he also shattered his hipbones,
Now he has to tell that lucky girl he’ll have to postpone.
But oh wait, he can’t talk with a broken jawbone,….”

You see the point I’m trying to make here? As for your whole married bit, guess what? Put a ring on it, 8 years later, still going strong. That’s a successful marriage. 10 years of being the one, the only Moongoose McQueen and people still want to see me step in that ring and wrestle. Also a success. Point being, I am the high standard for success in life. Because you see, I’m someone that EAW sent to NEO to help out. I’m someone EAW sends if there is not enough people to provide a challenge for whomever. I’m someone that matters, where with you, you’ll be tossed left and right randomly without direction, and used as simply fodder for the next guy. And sure, you could get out of that, by simply winning and proving others wrong. But I highly doubt your 6 years of failed marriages is going to help you out with that, or the fact you have a second job as a radio station jockey will suddenly make you the best talker in EAW. You’re basically comparing apples to oranges, you fuckin’ weirdo. My 10 year experience in the ring means a lot more than you think, considering I’ve seen guys like you left and right to the point that yeah, I can say with the utmost certainty that you are not special. Where you can look from your failed marriages and see where you went wrong, I can look at my own life and career and see what I did right and live with no regrets. I am a former main eventer wrestler, and as we speak, I’m solely, but surely making my way up that ladder again. Why? Because I have the skill and talent to back it up. I have the experience and background to prove that I can handle that position. I have the following of a crowd that will care and react. Basically, I am reliable, and you are not.

Where as I can say the things I want to say with the utmost confidence, you continuously need to backtrack and tell yourself, “maybe I shouldn’t had said that?” Or maybe “I shouldn’t had done that.” Well, one more time isn’t going to hurt you, when I humiliate you on NEO, and guess what, buddy? I’m not going to take back what I said. I’m still not going to beat you to a pulp, because it’s not worth my time and effort to take out a man with so little ambition. My conviction stands, and if you want to come at me like a dog, don’t think I won’t hesitate to push your face to the ground, put a shot gun to the back of your head, and pull that god damn trigger and put you down. I’m not afraid of what people think of me. I never have been, and if they want to look at me as some bully for harassing the new guys that clearly have no grounds to keep up with yours truly, guess what? It’s not a sadist thing, it’s me teaching a life lesson from someone who cares too much for this industry and it’s craft. Some people will understand, some people won’t, but Alex Reynolds, I will definitely make sure you understand. 

And pff, doing it for a high. More like an escape for how horrible your life is going. With that said, I wouldn't blame you. No one wants to be Alex Reynold and live your life, but when I'm done with you, being you with broken bones and spirit isn't going to look as horrible as it sounds.
Alex Reynolds
Post September 5th 2017, 8:40 am by Alex Reynolds
Mooney, mooney, mooney. What an interesting, if somewhat delusional, individual you appear to be. Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt. Isn't that what they say, moonshine? What respect I may have had for you before you opened your mouth, and it was microscopic at best, has gone. Every word; every syllable; every breath, conflicted with another. You seemed a little confused when you spoke. At times you appeared to wrap yourself up in knots with your attempted verbal tirade. One minute, you're looking down on me and dismissing me like shit on your shoe. The next, you're talking about educating me.

Inside that tiny mind of yours, you think that you're NEO's saviour, sent from a far away place to guide us, help us, and nurture us. You believe that you've been sent here in some sort of educational capacity. Like Socrates, you've come to enlighten us. To free our minds. When in reality, moon boots, you're were sent here because you've outlived your usefulness. The wolves have become sick and tired of the same meal every night. Why eat a hot dog when you can have venison? What you and all the others fail to realise, however, is that the claws and teeth are just as sharp down here.

As a seasoned veteran, though, I suppose you're aware of that, aren't you? I know you are. You're conscious of the fact that the dogs in this pound bark and bite at the same time. That's why you got so flustered. I could tell, mooney. I could hear it in your voice and I could see it in your eyes. You started out full of conviction and then at some point, the enormity of the challenge facing you kicked in and your blood began pumping and your heart began pounding inside your chest like a pneumatic drill. You're right, moon boots, I am awkward and a little different. You seem to think that it should hamper me being that way. In fact, it's my strength. It's the reason why I'm so dangerous and it's the reason why you contradicted yourself numerous times with your utterances.

Almost a decade of experience in this business. Isn't that what you said you had, mooney? I don't know whether I should be in awe or indifferent. Just because you've had almost ten years of experience in the wrestling industry doesn't make you a star. By the same token, it doesn't make you successful either. Hell, I've accumulated over six years of experience when it comes to married life, but it doesn't mean I'm any good at it. You need to adjust your filter. You've got to take the blinkers off and see the bigger picture.

You claim to be one of the most recognisable faces in this business, yet I had to get a stagehand to point you out to me. Clearly, those ten years of wrestling experiences didn't manifest into successful ones. I heard you say that it doesn't take any intelligence, good looks or sense of humour to get your face plastered all over the TV here. Judging by what I've just witnessed and listening to you drone on for what seemed like hours, I can conclude that this is true. Contrary to your words, mooney, I'm not here for the money, fame or notoriety; I'm here because of a high that I cannot get anywhere else. Inside that ring, the animal that has been dormant for much of my existence comes alive. The beast that had been quietly sleeping has now awoken.

I've seen both warriors and entertainers, and I can assure you that you are neither. When I think of you, moon boots, there's only one word that comes to mind: imposter. I know you have a belt, moonshine, I know that. However, putting on a dress and makeup doesn't make you a woman any more than that belt makes you a champion. It's a mere token gesture from the powers that be. A little thank you from the higher ups for all the beatings and injuries you've sustained over the years for letting the big boys use you as their punchbag. It's worthless. The fact that I couldn't identify you despite your claims that you're one of the faces proves my point. The longer you're in possession of that championship belt the more it's devalued. If you had any dignity and self-respect you'd end this pathetic charade and get back in line.

I'm guessing you were hoping for a bit more adulation and respect wasn't you? When you entered NEO you thought people would be bowing down and kissing your arse, didn't you? Like I said earlier, moonshine, the animals down here are a different breed. Bones break that little bit easier down here. Blood flows more freely in this part of town. You'll find that out first hand. It won't be easy, you were right about that. You're in for a long night once you step through those ropes. As far as being my teacher goes, you can take your blackboard, pieces of chalk and stupid little curriculum and stick it up your arse. You can't teach what you do not possess. I can assure you that I'm not like anything you've ever faced before in your miserable career. I'm neither a teacher nor student; I am a master. I take my opponents apart piece by piece until there is nothing left of them. I shatter dreams inside that squared circle. I become a recurring nightmare. Moonshine, you can bring your warped sense of reality to the ring with you. Hell, you can even dress up as Mr Miyagi if it'll make you feel any better. The result will not change. The outcome will still be the same.

If I could just step inside your fictional classroom for a minute, I've got something I'd like to share with the class. I don't know what kind of educational background you have mooney, but I'm assuming it's pretty basic so I'll start with something small. I want you to close your eyes and picture our match. The lights, fans, atmosphere. Can you see it, moon boots? As this is a maths class I'm going to give you some numbers. First I want you to lie down and look up at the lights. We have to make this as realistic as possible. Picture me standing over you as you do this. Good. I want you to lift your right arm up into the air and then bring it down hard three times on the floor. 

Now look up at the future.
Moongoose McQueen
Post September 4th 2017, 11:41 pm by Moongoose McQueen
Son, even if you wanted to, I wouldn’t let you get on all fours and polish my boots. Looking at you, you probably wouldn’t do a good job with it. As for what is going on, I’m not sure what I was watching, but I’m just going to be honest and say that was awkward as fuck. You’re awkward, Alex, I get that. There is an appeal to that with certain audience that in the wrestling world may feel unappreciated, over-looked, easily forgotten. And sure, you might be asking, where are all those top guys, but there is a very simple reason why they are never at the top. No offense to you, but you should take it offensively and as a critic, you try too hard to appear like you have no ambitions. You don’t take care of yourself, you seem to have doubt behind your words and motives. And you don’t seem to really understand how this business works, now do you?

But as you say, to each their own. I’ll do things my way and you’ll do things your ways, though, as the EAW New Breed Champion, and one of the more recognizable stars in the industry, I can most certainly tell you that my way works. Because you see, I’m like Chaplin. You got your Buster Keaton who is all about the proper execution in the right scenario, but me, I make the events that are going on. I set the scenes into motion, and I make stuff happen, and people love it. Sure, I won’t lie that sometimes, it is done at my expense, but I am both a warrior and entertainer at heart. But when I, Moongoose McQueen, does something, people just eat it all up, because they know when I’m in that ring, they are in for something special. And here we are, Alex Reynolds, who can’t even afford to stay at a better hotel and has to hire someone to conduct an interview with him. Wow, normally, when I have something to say, I can just ask for a press conference and the reporters just show up on their own, but we all can’t be relevant, now can we? After all, this business has always been all about who can be in the spotlight the longest and who can hold out the longest.

And Alex, you know what you are? You’re compromising, trying to tell yourself that I want to be in that spotlight, but at the same time, I’m not going to change a damn thing about me, and continue to act the way I do. Now I’ll never say “never” because Pizza Boy managed to become a world champion, but realistically, do you think anyone wants to see a sorry excuse for a man be the face of a business where guys like me are busting our asses days and night just to put butts in those seats, and all you are doing is sitting there, thinking of ways to promote a radio station that I’ve never heard of. I get there, though. I really do. You are different, and you want to celebrate that. But as a seasoned vetran of the game, I’m going to have to stop you right there for your own safety. Think about what you are doing. Think about what you are saying. You are telling me to not underestimate you, yet here you are underestimating a man with almost a decade of wrestling experience under his belt, a current champion, and one of the most decorated talents in the business. And you are telling me to NOT underestimate you?

See, I can’t if you are serious or not. If you aren’t serious, I can pretend to laugh along, thinking “ok, he has a weird sense of humor.” But if you were, then that just went from hilarious to outright sad quickly. I mean, I agreed to come down and work with NEO, which I still stand by when I say, it’s beneath me, to help keep in line, the prospects of EAW’s future. Now that doesn’t mean I’m going to mentor anyway. I’m not going to be throwing around praises, or wanting to get to know you guys and be your friends. God no. Anything, but that. But I am here to serve what is basically give each and every single one of you guys a reality check of how it’s going to work in the main roster. I am here to keep you maggots in line, and make sure none of you guys move up expecting to be handed opportunities on a silver platter. I mean I get it, Alex Reynolds. You are here because it pays well, people are watching, and you don’t need to be pretty or smart or even funny to get screen time. I get it, you had big dreams and Hollywood wouldn’t take you. You tried so hard to learn all these languages, develop these skills to be the next big Reynolds with the likes of Burt and Ryan. But eh, you failed in all the department, and now you are piggybacking on the wrestling industry, no, EAW, to promote your radio station, and maybe catch that talent agents eye, who might need someone to cast as the loveable sidekick to Larry the Cable Guy and his next farce and horrible movie. Point is, I get it.

But that doesn’t mean I’m going to allow it. Nah, I hate people that just sign on the dotted line and would rather serve themselves than serve the company. After all, I’ve always been a company man, doing what I need to do to do what is best for business. It is because of guys like me, people like you get an opportunity to be here, and looking at you, I’m sad to see that going to waste. Because while you can talk all about how the new guys need more love, but in the end, from my experience, where some of them find decent, and only decent success, 90% of them don’t, and Alex, I’m willing to take that bet you are part of that majority.

Alex, let this match between us be the biggest realization for you. Let it be the moment you decide if you want to keep going or not, because I can tell you right now, from this point on, It won’t be easy. Hell, I ain’t going to go easy on you. I’ve never been that type of a teacher that would flat out lie and spoil any student. I’m going to do what I always do, and I’m going to kick your ass and kick dirt in your face. I’m going to smash your face in, it’s going to be even harder to get into Hollywood for ya. Hell, you might be lucky that I hit you in the head so hard, you might not be … well, Alex Reynold anymore. But I’m not a miracle worker. Some things you just can’t fix and some things are just doomed from the start. All I can tell you, kid is, I’m going to beat you. I’m not going to drive you out of EAW like I normally would, because quite frankly, it’s not as fun to break a man down if he has no confidence in himself. And trust me, you need to work on that low self-esteem issue, but hey, I’ll try to give your radio station a try. Don’t tell me the name or what broadcast it’s on. After all, it won’t be hard to listen for the sadness and desperation that’s currently in your voice. But hey, maybe that’s whole you’ll get that fame you want. Apparently, sad clown is something people seem to enjoy. Have you tried Clown college? But hey, you do you, and I’ll do me. Alright? Ok. I’ll see you at NEO, kid. Try to drop the Andy Stitzer bit, google that if you have to, but that shit ain’t going to fly in EAW? Got it?
Shaker Jones
Post September 4th 2017, 11:16 pm by Shaker Jones
Neo Promo

We see Shaker Jones backstage.

Shaker: Well, Hello Neo!!!!!

Shaker: Another chance to make a first impression.  Now as many of you know, I have been in a slump, let's not beat around the bush.  I have been losing.  But every time I lose, I use that as an opportunity to better myself.  I use these as tools to help me get better.

Shaker: Woogieman, I don't know you, and you don't know me.  You may be new around this place, and so am I.  But I tell you what, when we go face to face, you are going to meet a very different Shaker Jones, a very pissed off Shaker Jones.

Jones is fuming

Shaker: My back is against the wall, I have to prove not only to myself, but to the locker room, and these great fans why I am here.  I am not here just to wrestle, I am here to win.  When we step in that ring Woogieman, I will beat you from pillar to post.  I will kick you ass and ram your teeth down your throat.

Shaker: And you want me to smell what your cookin? Woogieman, I am smelling it and it smells like crap.

Shaker smiles

Shaker: We are going to take a little drive to a little place I like to call Pain City!!!!!  We will make a few stops on DDT Avenue, Powerbomb Street, Suplex place, and of course a special stop at Canadian Clothesline Lane.  So buckle your seat belt man, cause it's gonna be a bumpy freakin' Ride!!!!!  And when we get there you may ask, where are all the people?  Well I tell you, it is a city inhabited by one person you!!!!!
DampshawIII
Post September 4th 2017, 10:43 pm by DampshawIII
We are taken to Reginald's grand dining hall, where maids and cooks are scrambling around, trying to make everything perfect. The dining table is about 15 feet long and made of pure oak. The maids put everything together neatly and await Reginald's entrance. Soon after, Reginald comes in and sits down at the head of the table. He motions to be poured a drink. He takes a drink and laughs and shakes his head before bringing his attention to the camera at the other end.

Reginald Dampshaw III: It's so easy for you people, isn't it? So easy for you commoners to see us more fortunate ones and immediately paint us as the villains. 

Reginald puts on an over exaggerated Cockney accent before speaking again.

Reginald Dampshaw III: "They don't care about us up there in their ivory towers. It's us versus them, innit? They ain't never given a fing to us!"

Reginald rolls his eyes.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Who even are you, Shackleford? And do you realize how idiotic you sound? Good vs. evil? Dark vs. light? I think you've been reading too many Tolkien novels, "me old son". You say you used to work on a fishing boat. Who do you think paid for that? Do you think some woodcutter chopped down a grove of trees and built the boat with his bare hands, like "the hard workers do"? No, those ships were financed by people like me, through donations by people like me. Granted, I never donated a thing in my life to anyone, the filthy beggars, but you get the point. Just because I was born into money, doesn't mean I am inherently bad. Just like just because you worked on the ships and slaved away in freezing temperature like a buffoon makes you some sort of "working class idol". What was it you said, "Our society dictates that we are enemies"? No, actually, our society dictates I am better than you. See, You're saying the same things Mr. Wakefield says..oops, I mean said, since after I defeated him, he hasn't said one word about it, the poor old sod. 

Reginald finishes his drink and laughs. He yells to the maid to bring him another drink.

Reginald Dampshaw III: What's wrong with you fellow Brits? Where is your devotion to the majesty of the Royal Family? This lavish lifestyle is something to respect. Something to aspire to, But instead, you hang onto your squalid upbringing in places like Manchester, in Bristol, in...Ipswich.

Reginald makes a mocking "getting sick" gesture while Crichton looks on despondent, as he is from Ipswich.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Shackleford, you're an Englishman. Regardless of whatever dusty, wretched, coal stained town you were born in, that still means you're a cut above the rest. We have that unmistakable British steel. I will give you that respect. Perhaps if you want a better life, you could marry into wealth someday and we can meet on the golf course in Surrey. But here I am, acting like you'd ever even consider pursuing an actual tolerable life. Instead, you'd rather be that rough and tumble everyman wrestler who works hard, fights and..loses..to "pompous, soft, dandy scum" like me. I don't have time for people like you anymore, Shackleford. I am going to win the EVO Series on September 21st, and then I am gone from this disrespectful "developmental" brand they stuck me on. While you'll try and restore some bits of your previous success here with the likes of those bumbling clowns Ryan Wilson and Azrael and some inbred illiterate Woogieman. Enjoy your circus while I win championships. If you think you even have an inkling of a chance against me, then I think you were knocked off of that fishing boat and spent too much time underwater because you obviously have brain damage. Crichton!

Crichton Merriweather: Yes, sir?

Reginald Dampshaw III: I want my food. Tell the chefs to hurry up. I'm famished.

Crichton Merriweather: Yes, sir. Of course, sir.

Crichton yells at the maids and the chefs and they begin panicking and shuffling around again. The large doors of the dining hall close as the scene fades to black.
Ryan Wilson
Post September 4th 2017, 6:44 pm by Ryan Wilson
You see Brayden clearly there's a few things you still need to understand with me because for some odd reason you haven't yet. One of those things is the fact that when I see someone as stupid as you I make it a point of honor to tear them apart in promos. With your ability to wreck yourself through your own words you're actually making it easy for me! Not remembering a match you had 3 weeks ago? Not remembering when you seem to pride yourself so hard on what you do to your opponents? Doctor Wilson thinks you're suffering from short term memory loss and I already know what I will prescribe you which will be delivered on September 9th. 

Brayden, I don't need to be a shrink to know you're ignoring our first battle willingly because it breaks every single thing you mentions day in and day out in your promos! You talk about wrecking your opponents, funny, I'm feeling great! You talk about destroying your opponents, strange, I'm not in the hospital. You talk about your opponents fearing you. Surprise jerk off: Not only I'm not afraid but I look forward to our match! 

You're funny Brayden, I love to see how much you think SO... DAMN... HARD that you are the best! You see, often I have faced ~The Best~ in the past and you know what happened more often than not? I won! Be it after one match or the end of a feud more often than not I end up on top. I faced people like you before, and I will face plenty more after you so don't think you're something special because you're not buddy. You are not the best, you're the flavor of the month! You know what I see when I look at you? An enormous balloon! And I am a pin that will pop you in just a few days' time! You know what I look most forward too? It's not the match itself, it's to see the look on your face when you realize that all the smack you talked was in vain. It's to see in your eyes the FACT (you seem to like that) that finally all you said was a whole lot of worthless crap! It's to see in your face the realization that you are NOT the best thing the NEO Brand had (I say had because you're heading to Dynasty after all. I feel sorry for them, to be stuck listening to your shit.) because the winner of the match and moving on to the B Block EVO Series is not going to be you. 

Like the song goes: ''It's Gonna Be Me!'' 

I look forward to see the disbelief in your eyes followed by doubt in your abilities especially considering you are moving up to the Major Show now! Brayden, it's going to be a pleasure to offer you a proper send off to the Dynasty (What a lame show! I mean the soap, not the EAW brand) in my own special way: With my fist in your face and my foot up your ass resulting in your ego being deflated! People of the Dynasty brand, your future rivals, really need to take a good look at our match because I plan to expose you and allow them to see your weaknesses, show then that in the end? They have nothing to worry about from you. 

You want to know what's interesting?
The fact that all that you just read from this promo is based off half of the verbal bag of trash you wrote. I could go on and finish deconstructing what you consider a ''solid'' promo but I don't feel like it. Why? Because I fucking can BE-OOOTCH! (What are you gonna do about it uh? Na-THANG! Oh! I know! Repeat again that you're the best, that you're the Impact Player, that zzzzz...ZZZZZZ....zzzzz....*snort* uh? That's it I'm going for a nap. That's on you Brayden, your promos makes me want to sleep.) 

I'm going to end by saying this:
Comes September 9th, the Doctor is In and you're due for a Reality Check! 
In other words: BOOM! THAT JUST HAPPENED! 
Brayden Wolfe
Post September 4th 2017, 4:48 pm by Brayden Wolfe
" You see Ryan clearly there's a few things you still need to understand in the wrestling industry because for some odd reason you haven't yet. One of those things is the fact that when you're as good as I am you don't always remember who you're opponents have been. When you've done the things that I've done you don't always remember who you've done them against. Of course you'll use that to your advantage and try making me look like a fool because lets face it, that's what you do. For some reason you like to think people enjoy hearing what you have to say and the reality is far from that. Yet you've made it this far so you must be something special right? Anybody can talk shit about there opponent Ryan and trust me I've been in the ring with the best of em. Anybody can run there mouth about there opponent when they aren't in the ring. So for you to sit there and actually have something to say about the fact that I don't remember being in the ring with you, well that's pretty harsh. I mean lets face it look what I've done since the match we've had, look at the impacts I've made which you call laughable. I like to think my opponents know a little bit about me before stepping into the ring with me, but it's pretty clear you're not gonna know a damn thing. It seems pretty clear in my eyes anyways that you're walking into our  match blind as hell and you're not going to like the outcome. What you need to do Ryan is open up your eyes and realize that I'm undefeated in the EVO Series for one reason and one reason only. I am every bit as good as I say I am so you can sit there and say I have an ego all you want, but I'll still be feeling the same way I feel right now this time next week. In fact I'll probably be feeling better knowing I will have shut your fucking mouth because god knows somebody needs to do it. You know it's nice to have an opponent like you who has absolutely no problem refreshing my memory, but what you need to understand Ryan is this. The referee did his job perfectly fine, he did his job the way every referee should. I'm undefeated in the EVO Series Ryan and you claim you're going to be the guy to put me down for the three count. You claim you're the guy who's going to mark up a loss for the Impact Player, but the truth is that's not going to happen. "

" You say I'm full of shit and I really need to ask why? I mean I've done every single thing I've said I would do and I've done it better then anybody else can. Truth is not only have I done everything I've said I would do, but I've done everything management has asked of me. So I ask again what makes me full of shit Ryan? Is it the fact that my hand is raised at the end of the match no matter who I'm in the ring with? I'm sorry bud, but I thought that was the object of wrestling? Lets be honest Ryan you know I'm not full of shit and the fact is it's eating you alive. The fact that I'm somebody who can actually back up every single word I say and you know something? Maybe I don't remember our first match against each other, but that's only because I've been busy worrying about one thing. I've had my mind focused on one thing Ryan and that is walking out of this EVO Series the last man standing. So you can say I'm full of shit all you want, but the truth is you're going to look like the idiot when I once again do exactly what I say I'm going to do. You're going to look like the fucking moron laying in the center of the ring, but I'm full of shit right? I'm the guy way over my head? You need to understand something Ryan and that is when you're somebody like me you don't really give a shit what other guys think of you. You don't really worry about whether or not they think you're full of shit or not and that's why your words really don't bother me. You can run your mouth all you want Ryan, but at the end of the day I'll still be standing over you with my hand raised in the air. There's not a fucking thing you can change about that. "

" You see Ryan I look at you and I don't see much difference between you and the loser I beat last week because he also walked into our match thinking I was full of shit. In fact he walked into our match thinking he was the real Impact Player, but when it was all said and done what happened? When the smoke cleared who was left standing Ryan? You try and claim I haven't made much of an impact yet I'm standing alone in Block B with an undefeated record. If anything all you're doing is trying to get into my head and it's really not working because I'm not a guy who plays games Ryan. I've never been a guy who plays games and I'll never be a guy who plays games so if I were you I would get my mind a little more focused. If I were you I would stop worrying about what the guys in the back think about me. I would stop thinking about when you're going to drop your next so called " Pipe Bomb " that nobody really gives a shit about. It's not about what you say Ryan it's about what you can do inside that ring and quite frankly I'm not sure you can do much. Honestly I don't think you'll last ten minutes in the ring with me and I say that because your mind isn't right. You've got your head focused on other things when it should be focused on one thing which is me The Impact Player. Yet you're worrying about what other guys think of themselves or what guys in the back think about me. Who gives a shit Ryan? I don't, honestly I love the fact that people hate me because it's always fun to shove it in there faces when I'm standing with my hand raised in the air. I always love looking at the faces of people who truly hate me when I'm standing alone in the ring. It's something I look forward to in every single match and Ryan our match will be no different. In fact I plan on making a little more of an example out of you, one that I haven't shown yet here in EAW. "

" You say you need to bring me down a level or two, but quite frankly Ryan I don't feel like I'm getting enough respect. Clearly I'm not getting enough respect I mean look at what's going on here Ryan. You're saying whatever it is you want to say to try getting under my skin. It's pretty obvious in my eyes anyways you haven't realized words don't really bother me. What you need to understand is the only thing that matters is winning and I've said since day one. I am a man who will do absolutely fucking anything to win a match and what just because I've backed up what I've said I'm being called a cheater? Because I do whatever it takes to get the job done I'm being looked down upon? Again it's not really something that bothers me, but I've always said I'm a man who will stop at nothing. Everybody should have taken that as a warning the first time, but it's clear nobody really did. It's clear guys like you Ryan take what I say and don't really think I can back it up. Each time I've stepped into the ring with guys like you I've walked out with my hand raised in the air so what makes you any different? What makes this match between us so special Ryan? Is it because it's an EVO Series semi final match? Sure it's an important match, but see every single match I take part in is important to me Ryan. This match between us may just be a little more more important and I'll tell you why. Because as much as I sit here and say your words don't bother me, somebody needs to shut your mouth and I find it really fucking funny. I find it funny that you say the exact same thing about me and yet I haven't said a damn thing I haven't backed up. Every single thing I've said I would do I've done and yet you sit there and say you're going to be the one to shut my mouth? I'm not the guy running my mouth Ryan I'm the guy stating facts which clearly isn't something you take well. It's something you don't like hearing, but you know what it's something you really need to hear. "

" I know you're feeling pretty good about yourself right now Ryan because you even decided to spit a little rap which frankly kinda made me chuckle. I mean lets face it everybody in the world wants to be the next big rapper and yet here you are a pro wrestler and that's not enough. You still feel like you need to spit a little game like you actually have some. This isn't a rap battle Ryan and even if it was there wouldn't be much of a contest because I'd clearly be walking out the winner. You and I don't relate on any level and when you step inside that ring with me I'm going to prove it. When that bell rings you're going to realize exactly who I am and exactly what I'm all about. Your mouth has gotten you into something you can't get out of Ryan and I promise you when that bell rings you're going to. You'll be begging for me to stop beating you and when I finally do I'll get the three count. When the smoke clears I'm sure you'll still be running your mouth, but you'll look like an absolute fucking fool doing it. "
Ryan Wilson
Post September 4th 2017, 2:12 pm by Ryan Wilson
It's Labor Day Week-End here in Montreal and I've gotten my freak on every single day! 
We have a thing called the Montreal Fetish Week-End going on here and this is a party I don't miss because it's so much fun! 
Getting freaky deaky dressed in all leather, PVC, latex and all of the sexy? Oh yeah baby! Did I told anyone I'm a pain slut yet? #Hehe

I shouldn't be working today, but you see I am forced to make an exception. 
I saw Brayden Wolfe's promo posted a little while ago, and well I've been reading it at least three times and at the end of each reading I only had one question in mind:

''Is he high or something?''

He must be doped up or drunk off his marbles! I don't say this because he keeps thinking he's an Impact player (which is laughable) no, I'm not saying this either because he is so full of himself that it makes Reggie look like an amateur. No, not even close. I say this because one has to be WAY under the influence to actually have forgotten we were in a match together no later than August 16th! How stupid are you, or perhaps mentally challenged to actually forget an match you had no matter than a mere weeks ago? Let me refresh your memory then: We had a good match and in the end I was on the way to put you down with a Mic Drop but you were fortunate enough to be able to thumb my eyes thanks to the incompetence of a zebra official which allowed you to put on your finisher and get the 1-2-3 win. See, because of an idiot referee you are undefeated in the EVO Series. So Brayden, I did more that simply hear your name: I faced you and to answer your question not only do I think I can stop you: I KNOW I can stop you! I've seen what you can do inside the ring since you signed your contract. I looked at your opponents after you ~finished~ and I have news for you: I'm still around and I'm not impressed! Brayden you are not facing an average joe this week, you're facing the fastest rising star in NEO! I have less than 5 matches under my belt here in EAW and I've been added in the EVO Series as well as the Tag Team Grand Prix! Can you say the same? Can many more new signees say the same? Can I hear a NOPE? That's right! So you pride yourself in being an Impact Player, I say you're full of shit! You want to talk about impact? Look no further than Ryan Wilson! Thing is? I don't need an overused accolade to know I can make a difference in any federation. My actions and track record speaks for me plenty.

I will give you this: You are entertaining to read. Because it is very funny to see you actually believe you're in a ligue apart and that I don't start a snowball chance in hell against you because you are the hottest thing since sliced bread. Do you even realize that this is what most of the idiots on the brand say? Most of them even my partner Julio? (He thinks he has a bigger track record than me, that's a lie, but he's jealous so I forgive him.) You, Julio, Reggie and others you all repeat the same things day in and day out and you know what? People like you? I take pride in taking down! Especially since in your case I know you can't beat me clean! You need to cheat to put me away. You don't want to play games? Up to you, on my eye believe me I plan to toy around with your sorry ass and I take my play time very seriously! Lucky for you, there is some time left to actually study me. Look me up on YouTube, look at my matches against opponents bigger, taller, stronger, faster and meaner than me. Look at what happens in the end: I am on top and my opponents wonders what happened looking up at the ceiling. Brayden, I don't care if you think you are the best around. I wipe my ass with the thought and I plan to whip your ass all over the ring. Incompetence is what got you to win against me the first time, lightning won't strike twice boy-o. It's time for reality to creep into your life, it's time for me to put a brutal stop to your EVO ambitions! I'm going to be the 1 in 3 and 1. 

Brayden, not many people backstage know about you because They Just Don't Give a FOX! They don't care that you load their ears with tales of you being the best! Why would they bother to open their ears to listen to your verbal diarrhea you call promos? They just don't care and they all hope one of us can shut you up. Will it be me? I'm going to be giving it the old college try and then I'll bring the attempt to the next level and THEN raise it up to the Wilson Level! 

I'll finish by saying this:
You warn me of not making things personal or else you'll make me regret it.
Bitch! Do you know what your words are to me? A big red button begging to be pressed! 
And I might just do that! (I won't just press it, I'll punch it LIKE A BOSS!!) Because you don't scare me, you don't even worry me hell you are not even a drop of doubt in my mind mothertruckah! You think you're hot shit because you can take a beating and push your body to the limits? PUH-LEAZE gimme a break! You are nothing special Brayden! Nothing special ever comes out of Peterburough so say all you want because I really don't give two scoops about your inflated ego! 

You spit a lot of trash and throw around empty threats all that makes you look like is a little doberman pincher barking at everything that moves. 
Comes out match I'll make you realize that you are not what you think you are.

It'll be fun for me, but for you.
And THAT... JUST.. HAPPENED
The Trickster Azrael
Post September 4th 2017, 1:13 pm by The Trickster Azrael
The short Promo begins with Azrael who sits on the table light by a lamp on the ceiling. He seems to be pretty calm despite this lost over Shackleford and he even smirks at it like if he doesn't care.

Azrael: Man why am I so unlucky? Is this because I'm a little sloppy when it's come to be an Artist? Is this because I'm I become soft? Or I'm simply losing my touch? Maybe is the fact then I'm cursed with the misfortune of losing against two British guys. They seem to be blessed by with the presence of the all mighty queen Elizabeth. No matters the reason, I should stop fooling around and be more serious. Because Ryan is way more ahead than me, and I'm still stuck dealing with ghost and idiots who get way more excited because they beat a clown who just wants to have fun in a ring.

The only reason you won this Shackleboy is that I was an idiot to underestimate the power of the sodium level of James Ranger. Otherwise, you wouldn't have survived, you wouldn't have to be excited like a little puppy over a victory. You would have been an another victim of the bizarre tandem of Ryan and Azrael. You may have won the first bout but I promise, it's ain't  over. You will continue to be my playmate and, I promise it's will be magic.....Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I will rip the smirk that you have in your face and shove it down your throat. Instead of bores me with your petty lesson about  experience, you should enjoy your petty victory and thanks the Black Mamba to make you look good.

It's all because of him and certainly not because of your talent.....

He takes a deep breath and changes the subject.

Azrael: Now on to James Ranger, congratulation you just made a guy happy. I hope you are proud of yourself. Because of you, little Shacklyboy is going to sleep well tonight and have a good dream, thinking of how awesome he was in the ring. I should have been more careful about the fact that you decided to spoil my fun with your rage about the injustice that we created. I should have a plan to prevent this but I haven't had one but I will rectify my mistake by punishing you like the Naughyboy that you are.

Don't take it personally I am just sick to deal with party popper who always interfere in my plan to make myself look weak. If only you were taking your L  like a big boy, we wouldn't have been in a state to exchange fist in the ring. Even I lost twice, thanks to Logan and you, so you shouldn't feel bad about it eh? It's happened to the best of us.

Said the Mad Trickster while having arm raise in both directions with a smile.

Azrael: So I hope you're ready now cause it's would be no more mister nice guy to me when we enter the ring. So no cake and no balloon, just violence, and bloodshed in the ring. You brought this on yourself  Ranger. What is going happen is only because that you decide to mess with the wrong clown. 

See you this Thursday Black Mamba!!

And the scene fades to black when the Mad Trickster put his hand on the screen.
Brayden Wolfe
Post September 4th 2017, 9:31 am by Brayden Wolfe
" You sure showed me huh Anthony? You proved to me exactly what you were all about and quite frankly you didn't give me anything I wasn't expecting. See because I was walking into our match already knowing what you were all about. I even gave you respect and told you that you were a guy who can do things in the ring that other guys can't do. I also told you that when the match was all said and done my hand would be raised in the air and that's exactly what happened. Not only did I defeat you Anthony, but I proved to the world who the true Impact Player is here in EAW and without a doubt it's me. I've done nothing, but make impact after impact ever since I signed my contract and that's why I'm standing where I am right now Anthony. That's why I walked into our match and I gotta admit it was a classic match. It was a match that will most likely be talked about for a long time, but in the end I walked out the winner. Now I'm assuming you're going to keep calling yourself the Impact Player and honestly that's fine with me because the world now knows who's making the real impacts around here. The world now knows who the true Impact Player is Anthony and as much as you wanna still believe it's you. As much as you wanna feel like you're the man making the impacts in EAW. You're not and I proved that right in the middle of the ring and I have absolutely no problem doing it again. We had a classic match Anthony and everybody knows matches like those need encores. Everybody knows there will be a round two between us, but I guarantee you the outcome will be no different then before. I will be standing over you with my hand raised in the air because I am and always will be better then you are. "

" Now moving on to the EVO Series and my match this week against Ryan Wilson which is in fact a Block B Semi Finals match. See it's no surprise to me at all that I'm standing in the position I'm standing in and I mean lets face it I think everybody else in the EVO Series would loving being in this spot. I'm standing alone in Block B with a 3-0 record not only defeating my opponents. I've taken them all to school and made EAW realize exactly who I am. Now I understand Ryan Wilson has been making his own waves through EAW and honestly I've heard his name quite a bit. Yet I'm about to step into the ring with the guy and still don't really know anything about him which seems to be a common thing for me here in EAW. I realize I'm the new guy so I'll be the guy stepping into the ring with guys who are greats in EAW and I still won't know about it until that bell rings. The fact of the matter is my opponent Ryan Wilson has probably heard my name a hell of a lot more then I've heard his. The reason for that is the fact that I have done absolutely every single thing I said I would do and I have done it better then anybody else in history. Here I am standing alone in Block B and my question for you Ryan is do you really think you're going to stop me? Have you seen what I've done inside that ring since I signed my contract? Have you looked at my opponents after I'm finished with them? You need to understand something Ryan and that is the fact that there isn't anything or anybody that's going to stop me. Nothing is going to stop me from getting to where I know I belong and I have proven it time and time again. I am the man who will be standing alone at the end of this EVO Series and I've said that since day one because I'm better then anybody else in the whole fucking tournament. There's not a guy who belongs in the ring with me and Ryan you're no different, in fact I feel like this week something different needs to be done. I feel like everybody's already seen how I make impacts, maybe it's time people watched Brayden Wolfe take his opponent apart piece by piece. Maybe it's time I showed the world exactly what I'm capable of doing? "

" I realize you didn't ask to be in this spot Ryan, but the fact is you're my opponent this week and I plan on making an example out of you. One I haven't made on any of my other opponents as of yet because I think it's time people began to realize exactly who I am. You are a guy who likes to take things personal and quite frankly that's fine with me, but I'll tell you this. I'm not sure I'm the guy you want to play those games with Ryan because I don't play games at all. You and I both know you're going to have to step into the ring with me this week and whether you like it or not my hand will be raised when it's all said and done. So you can take the personal attack route all you want, but that'll only make me want to you destroy you even more Ryan. It'll only make me want to make a bigger example out of you and I'm not quite sure you're ready for that. I'm not sure you're ready to have your name removed from the spotlight because lets face it Ryan. The only reason you take the personal attack route is because that's the only thing you know which quite frankly is pretty sad. All I'm trying to say is you're about to step into the ring with the best wrestler on the roster right now and you really need to have your head it the game. Anthony thought he did and look what happened to him and I realize you're excuse will be that you're better then Anthony. Well honestly Ryan I won't know that until the bell rings, but one thing I do know is the fact that you're way in over you're head. I know as much as you feel like you belong in this Semi Finals match, you don't. The truth is I don't belong in the ring with you or that joke they'll have on commentary. I am the best that wrestling has to offer and this whole tournament didn't even need to happen and I've been fucking saying that since day one. Ryan you're going to find out exactly what it's like being in the ring with somebody who truly plays absolutely no games. When that bell rings you're going to be in the ring with a superstar way above your level and just like I've done each time to this point I'm gonna prove it. "

" I get it Ryan I'm just a guy who runs my mouth right? I'm a guy who talks a lot of shit, but can't play the game? Well I have backed up every single word I have said every since signing my EAW contract and I have left opponents laying while doing it. Each time I've proven who I am I have left impacts because that's what I do Ryan. That's why I call myself The Impact Player because I leave my mark. I show the world exactly who I am no matter who I'm in the ring with and that's exactly why this smile I have on my face. That's not going away for a long time because I know the outcome of our match this week. Not only that, but I know the outcome of the rest of the EVO Series and that is me standing alone winning the whole thing. That's why this smile won't be going anywhere anytime soon Ryan and that's because I am every bit as good as I say I am and I'm proving it. Each time I step into that squared circle I prove why I call myself The Impact Player. I prove why I say I am THE BEST that wrestling has to offer. You're gonna find that out Ryan, but I'm sure you'll be going into our match still not really knowing much about me. Frankly I like the fact not many guys in the back know about me, but if they would all just OPEN THERE FUCKING EARS they would hear me tell them week after week just who I am. If they opened there eyes and watched what I've done to my opponents so far they would see some of what I'm capable of doing. Ryan you're a different story, somehow I believe you won't bother to worry much about me and that's fine. Frankly I'd rather have you bring your " A " game, but I've realized quickly here in EAW that some guys, just don't have it. "

" So you can walk into this semi finals match thinking whatever you wanna think about me Ryan because I couldn't really care less because I know what the outcome is going to be. I know who's going to be left standing when the smoke clears and much like last week against Anthony the fake impact player. I'm gonna leave you laying in the center of the ring not really knowing what hit you. When you wake up you're going to realize what hit you was the impact player doing what he does best. Taking names and making impacts and Ryan you're next on my list. I'm walking into our match 3-0 and when it's all said and done I'll still be undefeated in this EVO Series. I'll still be standing exactly where I belong and there's not a fucking thing you can do about it. So you have a few choices Ryan and I really hope you choose them wisely for your sake because lets be honest. You and I both know you don't want this to be anymore then what it is which is a single match. You decide to take things personal and I may decide to not be finished with you after the three count. You have absolutely no idea what you're about to step into the ring with Ryan and that's something you're going to have to deal with. Just make sure you don't bury yourself before even stepping into the fucking ring. "
Woogieman
Post September 4th 2017, 7:59 am by Woogieman
Finally Someone has  Decided to be at Neo Card Special Thursday Edition. Last Week Woogieman has Arrives on Last Thursday Night. The Crowd were Absolutely Electric. I'd been watching The Tournament so Far. I'm totally Impressed about it. The Talent are very hungry for lack of Opportunities.  

On The Card this week, I'll face Shaker Jones. A Name of Jones is exactly remind me of Ninja Turtles. He's Former Professional ice  Hockey Player who does wanted to becoming a Vigilante to stop some Purse Snatchers. 

I'm really sure that, a Man isn't winning that Much at all. I've some Experience with that for being a Stupid Idiot. I'd make some Mistakes on my Personal Own Business.  This is Now in EAW with New and Improved Woogieman who's going to make a Huge Impact in this business. I'd never Forget about someone who's talking about me.

Woogieman's not going to mention his name. He just put a Target on his Back. I'll come for You very soon.  Shaker Jones, I really wanted to know If, You got More Heart  than Me and Everybody else in this business. I'll be Ready on Thursday Night. I'm going to entertain The Fans. I'll give them a show. That's a Damn Promise. If Ya Smell what The Woogieman is cooking.
Alex Reynolds
Post September 4th 2017, 4:41 am by Alex Reynolds
Character Development RP.

That was Kazakh pop sensation Индира Елемес with Аңсатпа (Indira Elemes - 'Ansatpa'). I'm Alex Reynolds and you're listening to SMBT radio, your liberation station. Today I've been surfing the internet. Browsing the world wide web and I'll tell you what, folks...I'm embarrassed. Some of the articles I've read have been nothing short of dumb. Part of me wants to believe that the journalists are bored. Part of me wants to believe that humanity isn't retarded. Part of me wants to believe that the stories are made up. That they're printed purely for our entertainment and it's all a work of fiction. After reading some of those articles though, I'm not convinced. I'm beginning to think that there is only a small section of people on this planet that have brain cells that are fully functioning. Seriously, some people are absolutely, positively, mind numbingly, stupid. Before you jump to their defence, allow me to share some of my findings with you.

I read an article about Mermaids. I'm not kidding. Mermaids. To be more precise: monofins. Get this: people are dressing up as mermaids and then going for a swim. Dressing up as a mermaid is all well and good if you're attending a fancy dress party. It's even acceptable if it's a Saturday night and you're having a few beers with your mates. Trying to swim while wearing a mermaid costume, however, is quite frankly the height of lunacy. These people aren't even starting small. Now, I'm assuming most people haven't had a mermaid costume on before? So...how about starting small? Buy a children's paddling pool. No? Okay. How about going to the local swimming pool to try that bad boy out? No, again. That's cool. Maybe you're just going to muck about in the bath with it on? No, no, no. These people have skipped all that and instead have gone straight for the ocean. Holy shit, what the hell is the matter with these people? I'm not saying that I agree with what they're doing, but at least start at the bottom. You know? Practice in shallow water. Get a feel for it. Bathe with the ducks at the pond down the road. Start small and work your way up.

Some reporters are calling it a 'trend.' Apparently, the popularity of Mako Mermaids, the popular children's television programme, has caused the sudden spike in mermaid costume sales. I think 'The Little Mermaid' and eighties flick 'Splash' can also be considered guilty. Have you ever read something so unbelievable and thought to yourself that it must be made up? Monfins and mermaids, I've never heard of such outlandish things. Oh, wait...how about a man that was sentenced to nine years in prison for having sex with his wife? Uh-huh, I'm not yanking your chain; this stuff really happened.  It pains me to say this because a lot of stupid things mainly happen in America, as the saying goes: 'Only in America', however, this little nugget of absurdity happened in my country, England. Allow me to give you a little bit of a backstory here: The couple has been married for ten years. Ten. Years. They have children. One night the bloke's feeling a little bit naughty, nothing sinister, he just wants to spice things up in the bedroom a bit. A word of warning here to any males out there: don't take those words literally. I've made that mistake before and I ended up with the woman going home earlier than expected and curry stains on my bedroom floor. It's a different kind of spice the modern day woman is looking for.

Anyway, he decides to mix things up in the bedroom department. One night, they're in bed together and she drops off before him and he thinks, 'hello, this is handy' and he crawls under the quilt and enjoys himself. The next night the same thing happens; they're in bed and his wife nods off before he does. Not wanting to miss an opportunity and remembering all the fun he had last night he decides to do it again. This time, however, there's a twist; he films it on his smartphone. This continues for some time until one day he leaves for work and forgets to take his phone. His wife, for reasons unknown, decides to have a gander at her husband's phone. She finds videos of him enjoying himself whilst she's been asleep. Striking while the iron is hot, she phones him at work and tells him of her discovery. Understandably, he's stunned. Later on that day he voluntarily hands himself in at his local police station. This is what he told officers: “I have had sex with my wife. She didn’t consent. She found out and saw videos on my phone.”

If that wasn't enough to make you question your own sanity...one article wrote: "The man, who is in his 30s, repeatedly filmed himself carrying out sex attacks on his wife who was asleep in their bed." Now, call it nitpicking but something within the wording of that statement doesn't seem right to me. I don't know what kind of deep sleeper this woman is but I'm pretty sure that if someone was sexually attacking me in my sleep, I'd know about it. There is no mention of drugs in the article so we can rule that out as an excuse for both parties. When I think of the word 'attack' I think of carnage, chaos, violence, blood and guts. I don't think of some guy venturing south and drinking from the furry cup. When I hear that word I don't think of a man playing a game of hide the sausage.

Nine years in prison because of that. It seems a little over the top. The court ordered the man to sign the sex offenders' register for life. I am not making this shit up. Incredible. The judge said to him while passing sentence, that he: “treated her as an object for your fantasies, disregarding her wishes or needs”. Did he really disregard her needs? Really? REALLY? Wasn't he giving her a good servicing? Didn't he show an admirable form of common decency by not waking her up? The wife also told her husband on the phone before he handed himself in: “I’ve just watched videos of you raping me on your phone.” Raping! The nerve of this woman! I pretty sure most rape victims fought for their lives to rid themselves of their attacker. I'm pretty sure they were one hundred percent sure they were getting raped. They didn't enjoy a nice nine-hour sleep and wake up feeling on top of the world. I find it appalling that this woman has the gall to liken her situation to rape. It minimalises the seriousness of rape.

Do you know what annoys me the most about this situation though? She went through his phone. I'm not Dr.Phil but I'm sensing some trust issues here. No one said shit about her going through his phone though. Unless...she knew. Think about it, she said: “I’ve just WATCHED videos of you raping me on your phone.” Surely she means 'found' or 'discovered?' There is also no mention of infidelity. She didn't claim that she went through his phone because she feared he was having an affair. It all seems a little strange to me. Husband goes off to work and conveniently forgets his phone. Wife goes through phone and 'watches' videos of last night's event. Maybe it was some kind of role play situation that got out of hand? Maybe the wife just likes attention? Maybe the wife set the bloke up so that she could go off with the gardener? Who knows? Nine years for having sex with your wife of ten-years while she's asleep though, seems ridiculous to me.

And on that bombshell all that remains for me to say is until next time folks. I've been Alex Reynolds and you've been listening to SMBT radio. Here to play us out is another Kazakh tune: Мирбек Атабеков - ' Жолуктун неге' (Mirbek Atabekov - Jolukton Nege)

And remember, keep it real, keep it Reynolds.
Alex Reynolds
Post September 3rd 2017, 3:43 pm by Alex Reynolds
The hotel was barely two stars and the rooms were not much better. Old fashioned wallpaper clung to the walls like a newborn to its mother. The thick dreary wallpaper made the room look small and boxlike. I tossed my sports bag onto the single bed. A tripod with a small video camera was setup behind one of the chairs. I briefly glanced at my watch; it was almost time. In a few moments, I would be giving an exclusive interview to the EAW fans. They would hopefully be able to gain an insight into the man that was slowly gaining momentum on NEO. This isn't a sanctioned interview. EAW staff aren't aware of it. Now, I don't want people to think that this is going to be some explosive interview with scandalous tales because it's not. I just felt like it was time for the fans to see a little bit more of Alex Reynolds. I want to address a few issues and also highlight a few things that have been on my mind these past few weeks. I haven't used the usual settings. This isn't being shot backstage at some sterile arena. I'm not using err...Kathy, what's her name to ask me the questions. No. I've actually gone out of my way and hired someone to interview me. Between me and you...it's cost me a bomb.

There was a knock on the door.

"Alex?" She asked.

"Yeah?"

"Kristina Torres."

"Come in."

I stepped aside and allowed her into the room. She was in her early to mid-twenties, slim, attractive, Latino if I wasn't mistaken and with eyes that screamed 'take me to bed.' At least that was what I thought they were screaming. I'd have to tread carefully here, I didn't want another Mrs Loomis on my hands. Years ago I was doing a bit of gardening - which is a bit of a rarity for me as I prefer to juice my greens rather than tend to them - when Mrs Loomis, my next door neighbour at the time, strolled over to me in a red bikini. I say strolled, it was more like a saunter. A bit like women in those old noir films from the fifties, it was like that. She was elegant, beautiful and graceful. Apart from her left eye. It kept closing and opening rapidly. I mistook it for a wink and with her wearing a bikini and everything...well, I moved in for the kill. Ten seconds later I'm nursing a pain in my crotch area. Apparently, she wasn't giving me the come-on. She had a fly in her eye. It was always the eyes that fooled me.

"I'll just be a minute." She took off her coat and placed it carefully on the bed. It was as if it was her baby.

I was aware that I was staring with my mouth open. She suddenly turned and caught me. She smiled a wicked smile. The kind of smile that mothers warn sons about when they're growing up. The kind of smile that could break a man. I tried to act casual, smiled back as best I could, but I ended up looking like I had a hot chip in my mouth. I turned away.

"I've printed off some questions that were sent to me on twitter."

"Err, yeah. That's cool."

"Are you okay? You seem a little on edge."

I turned to face her and that smile again. "I'm like a fish out of water when I'm away from home." I cleared my throat. "I haven't been away from Kacey and Nikki for a few months. I hope they're alright."

She shot me a reassuring smile. "Awww, I'm sure they'll be fine. What are they dogs or cats?"

"Wives. Ex wives, to be precise."

If she was surprised by my admission then she didn't show it. "Oh. I've got a couple of dogs. Rico and Percy. You wouldn't believe the noise they make when I'm not there." She slipped an expensive looking bag off her shoulder and began rifling through it. "Mr Carson next door says he's going to shoot them one of these days." She laughed

A nervous laugh emanated from my wide open mouth. "He doesn't do requests does he?"

"What?" She wasn't paying attention. Her eyes were fully focused on a clipboard and a sheet of paper that was attached to it.

"Nothing." I waved dismissively.

"Right," She drummed her fingers quickly on the clipboard. "Where do you want me?"

I giggled nervously. "On the be...I mean, on the chair," I gestured to the nearest chair.

She sat down as I took a deep breath. It was incredible to think that I'd been inside arenas with thousands of screaming fans and I'd never felt nervous, yet here I was in a hotel room with a beautiful woman and I could barely draw breath. My mouth felt like the bottom of a birdcage. I tried to swallow, but it was a struggle. I made my way over to the chair opposite her. It was as if I was walking through quicksand.

She scanned our surroundings. "Not exactly the Ritz is it?"

"I think it has a certain..." my voice trailed off.

"I've seen morgues with better taste."

"Mmm."

"Is there any particular order you want these or do I just read out ones randomly or..." She looked up at me.

"R-r-random. Yeah, random."

"Okay." She bit her bottom lip and focused back on the clipboard. "Do you want me to tell you who asked the questions?"

"You just ask them for now. I can always look at the err...you know, the paper thing afterwards."

"Right." She used her index finger to scroll through the questions.

I held my hands up suddenly remembering I needed to switch the camera on. "Just hang on a minute." I walked towards her and leaned over her so that I could reach the camera. "I've just got to..."

"It's okay."

I turned the camera on and pressed the record button. "There. All done." I could feel her fidgeting. Her head bumped against my right arm.

"Oww."

"You alright?" I pulled back and looked at her. "It's not stage fright is it?"

"No. You're leaning on my hair."

"I like it rough," I said and then immediately regretted it.

She gave me a smile, but not like the one earlier. There was no twinkle in her eyes this time, no devilment. It was the kind of smile you give a woman after promising to pull out early, but failing to do so.

"I have no idea why I just said that," I said meekly as I headed back towards my seat."

"It's okay. We'll edit it out."

I snapped my fingers and pointed at her. "Yeah. Edit it out."

"Listen, I understand you're nervous but there really isn't any need to be. This is pretty straight forward. I ask the questions and you provide me with answers."

"A bit like when you get arrested."

"Hmm, sort of. You don't even have to answer truthfully if you don't want to."

"A bit like when you get arrested," I repeated like an idiot.

"Shall we get started?"

"Sure."

"I'm going to ask you these in any order. Some are related to wrestling and some aren't. You cool with that?"

"Kool and the gang."

"First question. What do you like to do in your spare time?"

"I like to watch old movies. Anything from the silent era right the way up to the eighties. There's just something about black and white movies that appeal to me. I don't know whether it's the era itself or whether it's because the acting is a little over the top or whether it's because there is less bloodshed. It's not a constant barrage of blood and guts, you know what I mean? It doesn't desensitize you. I remember when I was a kid I saw a bloke almost rip his arm off to the bone but because I'd watched action movies I couldn't put it together. It didn't feel real to me. Everything is so realistic now that it blurs the lines between reality and fantasy. There is enough blood being spilt around the world today, I don't need to watch movies that give me more of it."

"You have a favourite actor or actress?"

"I like Buster Keaton. I think he was a genius. He was well ahead of his time. I love watching him do his stunts with a totally straight face. Deadpan. He's the opposite of Chaplin. They're both in the same genre but they have their special ways. Chaplin shows a lot more emotion than Keaton. He's always smiling away like a cheeky little kid. They're both absolute legends and comic actors of today owe them a lot. Without those two I think Hollywood today would certainly be a different place."

"Do you speak any languages?"

"I wouldn't say speak, not to fluency anyway, but I do like to study alphabets and watch foreign movies, television programs and what not. I'm just fascinated by other cultures. I've studied Russian Cyrillic script, Hindi script, Kazakh, Japanese writing systems, Korean Hangul, Spanish, Castellano and Latin Spanish, Mongolian, Kiswahili, Norwegian...the list is almost endless. There is something captivating about hearing words spoken in a different tongue. It's enchanting."

"Would you like to give us a few words in one of those languages?"

"I've recently become aware of a small group of Kenyans that have set up a fan club online. I've been told I'm quite big in certain parts of Africa. Especially the parts that speak Bantu languages. I've actually been to Kenya not so long ago. I went to watch a Kenyan Premier League match between A.F.C. Leopards and Gor Mahia. I knew Bobby Williamson, the Scottish football manager who used to manage Gor Mahia and he invited me out there. It's an amazing country. Real friendly people."

"And they speak?..."

"Swahili. Only they call it Kiswahili. It's like they don't call our language English; they call it Kiingeresa."

"You want to send a message in Kiswahili to your fans in Kenya?"

"Unaweza kunipendeke zea malazi rahisi? Mimi sina mpenzi. Saidia, tafadhali."

"Which means?"

"Can you recommend somewhere cheap? I'm single. Help me, please."

"O...K" She looked back down at the clipboard.

"Huyu ni mpenzi wangu." I put my thumb up to the camera and smiled.

"What does that mean?"

"Erm, nothing. I was just saying...I was, wishing them well." I felt my face get warmer.

"Have you ever suffered a serious injury since you've been wrestling?"

"Like everyone else in the business I've had my fair share of bumps and bruises, but nothing too serious. I sprained my ankle one time in Doncaster in England at a show, but it was cool after a couple of weeks. I was on the top rope ready to fly off when a fan threw a can of coke at me. I turned to see who it was and my foot gave way."

"Did you confront the fan after your match?"

"Yeah. I saw her when I got home."

"You knew the person?"

"Oh yeah, it was my nan."

"What are your thoughts following another victory this past week?"

"By now it shouldn't come as any surprise to people when my hand gets raised. After all, I've had enough practice. I'm used to group therapy by now. I've had two, count 'em, TWO, six-man tag team matches and four other opponents in an elimination match. At first, I had to expect the unexpected. It's a completely different ball game to a singles match. You can't take your eyes off the ball for a split second regardless of the calibre of opponent. Let's be honest the standard I've been up against so far has been less than convincing. With that said, however, I'd like to hold my hands up and say that I may have underestimated Luke Colter. I didn't know an awful lot about the kid before our match but he certainly held his own inside the ring. I wouldn't say I was impressed, but he made me aware of his presence after that match."

"Is there anybody in NEO that you would like to face or that you think has the potential to do great things in EAW?"

"Ryan Wilson. The man's a couple of cans short of a six-pack, but I like that. I also like Azrael. Contrary to what some of his critics will have you believe, I think his French accent adds to his appeal. I hear people moaning about understanding him and they say that his broken English is a nightmare for them to decipher, but to me, I think it makes him stand out. If we were all cocksucking, line-towing, brown-nosing, pieces of crap then this company would be a stale and sterile place. As it happens it's an alright place. We've got a pretty versatile and talented group of people here. We're what you'd call multicultural."

"Is there anyone you'd like to cross swords with?"

"I don't have a preference. In my head, I'm the best. That's what I truly believe. At some point, I'll run through all of them. Man, woman, freak, it makes no difference to me. I'm slowly climbing up that ladder wrung by wrung. I'm looking up at all these guys that have been here and have walked the same path that I'm currently walking and I don't see anything that frightens me. I'm here to stay so people better get used to hearing the name Alex Reynolds."

"What's the deal with you and Astraea Jordan?"

"There's no deal. There's no relationship. There's no communication. There's nothing."

"Can you explain why you have her underwear?"

"Like all good men, Kristina, I'm a collector. I collect things. Stamps, old movie posters, knickers, that kind of thing. It was an opportunity that presented itself to me and I took it."

"So you'll be giving them back to her then?"

"Are you serious? Do you know how much those things cost me? I'll hold on to them. If you're listening Astraea, I can't frame these bad boys without a signature. It's sort of an unwritten rule of mine. You sign it. I frame it. It's worth it."

"It sounds...it kinda sounds a bit creepy."

"Listen, it's not like I'm sniffing them or sleeping with them under my pillow. Hell, I wasn't even selling them! How come people are giving me a hard time? The chick is hot, I have her underwear and I'd like her to sign it so that I can frame it. I'm not fucking pigs or sucking off horses here, I'm collecting sporting memorabilia. I'm enhancing Astraea's reputation. She's making money off the back of me. Don't think I'm not aware of it. Since I told everyone I have a pair of her knickers, her merchandise sales have more than doubled. She's lucky I'm not asking for a percentage."

"What do you think of NEO as a brand?"

"I think it doesn't get the credit or the recognition it deserves, that's what I think. You can't take a shit without someone mentioning Empire, Dynasty or the other two. You've got sold out arenas, world tours, podcasts, merchandise...the balance is a little off. I get we are the developmental brand, but I think more should be done to promote it. I mean what's the point in development if there is no exposure? What is the point of developing talent if you're not showing it off? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't we the future? Aren't superstars from NEO one day going to carry this company? You mean to tell me that myself, Ryan Wilson, Azrael and...yeah even Shackleford, you telling me that we don't deserve recognition? I'm not expecting title shots or billboards with our faces on it or some shit like that. I'm just expecting a little bit of exposure. Where the hell is our podcast? When are we going have conversations with the creative design department about merchandise?"

"I suppose in time...At the moment you're all still developing."

"Developing, developing, developing. That's all I keep hearing. The only thing I'm developing is a serious fucking hatred for certain people in this company. The decision makers. The money makers. The powers that be. I'm not claiming to be the at the level of say, a Jamie O'Hara, Ryan Savage or Eclipse Diemos, but Jesus Christ, promote the future a little bit better. I'm not trying to rock the boat here, but I'll give you one word: Mutiny."

"Your opponent this week is Moongoose McQueen. If you can beat him then who knows what that will lead to?"

"I don't care if it's Moon boots, moonshine or man boobs. It makes no difference to me. I've had to watch my back constantly for the past few weeks. Do you really think that one opponent will faze me? If anything it will strengthen my hand. I don't need eyes in the back of my head this time. All I need to do is look dead ahead. My victim will be right in front of me. Listen, mangetout, you may have stepped into the ring with guys who have a bigger reputation than me and a greater standing, but don't underestimate me, punk. I've shit bigger problems than you."

"Aren't you being slightly hypocritical?"

"How so?"

"EAW management has called you guys at NEO the future, but you claim that they don't expose you enough or treat you guys like the future. Is it not hypocritical to demand respect from people without respecting them in return? Now, here you are overlooking an opponent."

"I'm not overlooking him. I'm simply pointing out that his name sucks and I'm not to be underestimated. And besides, I haven't claimed man boobs is the future."

"Maybe if you got his name right..."

"Would you like me to get on all fours and spit polish his boots for him, too?"

"I'm just saying that a little bit of respect would go a long way."

"Look, honey, we're not all Hulk Hogan. We don't all have a handlebar moustache, rip our shirt and look great in yellow. Some of us aren't perfect. We don't all say our prayers and eat our vitamins. I am what I am. Moon boots is who he is."

"One final question: do you have a favourite song at the moment?"

"I like to listen to quite a wide range of music. Rock, rap, classical, world music. I like Q-Pop, Kazakh pop music. At the moment though I'd have to say 'The Resistance' by Skillet. Which incidentally could be the anthem for a group of disgruntled NEO superstars in the near future. Just marking your cards, lads."

"Ok, I think we're all done here."

I pointed to the camera. "Would you..."

She turned around and turned the camera off. She stood up and walked over towards her bag and coat that were on the bed. I reached into my trouser pocket.

"One more thing." I held the small camera up. "I'd like to take a picture of you for SMBT's website. This video is going up on youtube, but it's sort of a joint Reynolds-SMBT production. Shit, it's their camera."

"I can keep my clothes on, right?"

I shrugged. "You don't have to."

"I think I will. It's a bit cold in here."

"We can soon remedy that. I'll pop the heating on."

"No."

"Ok, just a picture. Fully clothed. Prudish, like the early nineteen-twenties."

"Just how you like it then."

Considering she didn't want her picture taken I think it turned out quite well.

NEO Promoz - Page 13 Maite_10

Women. Strange creatures. Stick a camera in front of them and it's like they're Kate Moss.

Post  by Sponsored content

NEO Promoz

Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next