Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 34 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 34 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 34 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 34 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 34 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 34 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 34 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 34 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 34 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 34 NaHnvEN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Irónico
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post July 8th 2017, 10:11 pm by Irónico
Voltage Lucha: Dos

Donny grit lesson 2. If you are trying to convince people that you ain’t nae poo poker, don’t for the sweet love of Kestrel go on to talk about a “rainbow”. And definitely don’t say “it’s just obvious you don’t have the bond the two of us have”. Whatever the circumstances. Take it from me, Ladito. That is both mucho irónico and is nae helpful to your bloody case you stupid fucking plum. As it so happens though, a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow sounds just about right. I have already got my leprechaun anyway, ain’t that right Paddy?

What?

See. We are set, Laditos. But whatever, Christina. Don’t get your knickers in a twist because at the end of the day I was just having a bit of harmless banter with you. I have nae care whatsoever what two consenting adults do in the privacy of their own casa. But do you know what it is that really refried my beans? It is just listening to yer babble. I just can nae fucking stand self important wankers like you with your head so far up your own arse that your “bodyguard” Magic Mike could roll you down to the ring tomorrow. Well while you are in the area, why not do us all a favor and stick that business card where the sun don’t shine. Just because I like a joke doesn’t mean that I am just anybody’s fool. But I get it. You’re still learning. You don’t know La Vida Scallie and I can see you are in need of some more help so here’s lesson 3 early. Get a fucking sense of humour, Ladito. Because if you really are this easy to rile up, then I am afraid to say that the joke’s on you at the end of all this. You would nae be the first hombre who took himself too seriously and just strut into into the ring thinking that Señor Irónico is going to be a walk in the park. Lucas Johnson. Tig Kelly. Even that fucking hoss and a half Hades. He has done a lot more with his time than you have. He is a bonafide Hall Of Famer. But even he ended up so humiliated that he decided he could nae show his face anymore. Now I am pretty sure that exactly 100%, yes uno...hundredo...percento of the aforementioned victories came in the form of a rollie, but that is ok. That’ll do the job. Sometimes you just have to lick the filter paper of life and have a cheeky go of it. And with your attitude. Cabrón you best try to nae make it too easy. See I don’t need to make threats of ending your career.  Truth be told I don’t nae  need to hurt you. It’s catch as catch can. Whatever needs must.  I just need you to bend over to show Mickey them buns a wee moment and that could be it. Shoulders down. Uno. Dos. Tres. And it is happy hour every hour for the chico of all chicos.

But you know what? I understand you may be having trouble appreciating my good British Banter. So I’ll try my best to humour you a moment.

Let us say that the sun and the moon and the fucking stars align and for once in his life Chris Elite really is up for a ruck. No more seven year itch this time around. Chris Elite is taking this seriously. He ain’t taking no shit for granted. Doesn’t matter what kind of half-baked sausage roll of a man he is put up against. He ain’t taking nae thing for granted. Well it takes two to tango, Chris. I may not know the steps as well as the other Ladito’s in the club but I got the passion and that’s half the battle. The rest is just finding rhythm and following it all through until the end. In other words, the psychological equivalent of successfully downing a pint. Well on hard night I’ve done pitchers. I don’t always stand easy at the end of a few rounds and I imagine tomorrow night will be a similar kind of fiesta in that regard. But you best believe I am thirsty for this one. I know I ain’t seen as the perfect professional by nae body. But I stand here just as thirsty for success as you. If not more because I’ve got an addictive personality and I can’t help going to excess. I have had my first few sips of what EAW has to offer and I can honestly say that it is as intoxicating as any brew that I have ever loved. And that is saying something. I have loved and awful fucking lot of brews. So go on. Bring your strongest most bitter piss water. Because I don’t know what is good for me. But if you’re trying to match me unit for unit, then make no mistake Ladito, it is gonna be nae good for you.
Amadeus
Post July 8th 2017, 8:59 pm by Amadeus
Finally ...

FINALLY!

Finally, we something more than canned bluster from Cody Marshall.  Finally, we see more from him than an American flag inflated by hot air.  Finally, we get a real sense that the man dreams in anything other than red, white, and blue.  We got something beyond the nationalistic rhetoric, the racist insults, and the holier-than-thou platitudes.  I mean, we got all of that too.  It was all there, and it nearly drowned out that little slice of humanity that Cody exposed for all of us.  In fact, I think that he purposely tried to drown it out so that no one would notice that behind that stereotype, there is a human man there.  No, for the first time since finding out that I was facing Cody Marshall, I finally felt a sense of pathos from him.  I finally felt like I was facing a human man with human fears and human dreams, rather than an overblown caricature that lost its self-awareness years ago, if it ever had it to begin with.  I could mock him for this, but if you think that's going to be my tact, you really don't know me at all.  No, instead, I'm grateful.  Thank you, Cody Marshall.  I saw it in you, heard it in your words.  I know now that the New Breed championship meant something to you.  I know now that you felt pride, not just in your country, but in yourself, when you held up that title in the brightest moment of your career.  That those 'U-S-A' chants weren't just a cheap pop at that time, but a distillation of your trials and tribulations to that point.  I finally get the sense that you want this Interwire title as a point of redemption for your failures since that high point.  Bravo, Cody.  It's nice to get an intoxicating draft of your dreams, distilled down with a potent bouquet of hope and redemption that you crave.

It'll be all the sweeter when I dash those hopes and dreams.

Mistake me not, Cody.  I am a thinker.  I like to ponder all sides of issues and I make no excuses over this.  I will think and consider and argue over the various thoughts and doubts that exist in this uncertain world of ours.  That's because that's what these days in between events are for.  They are a time for preparation and introspection.  Careful consideration of the factors that surround us, the changes that each week bring upon us.  That what this time is for.  But make no mistake, on the day of Voltage, during the time of battle, all doubt and introspection wash away.  During that time, it is the time of the warrior.  The time of the warrior, when all is consumed in the lust for battle.  All thoughts of possibilities melt away and there is only the dance of death.  At that time, I put full confidence in my abilities.  There is no thought that I might not succeed because failure is not an option.  I fight with all my being between the rings of the bell.  So don't take any of my ponderings as a lack of confidence in my abilities.  During these times I can take all things into consideration, think of the avenues in which I might not succeed.  But when we meet on Voltage, when the time for words has ended and only violence remains, I cannot conceive of the point where I might fail.  I will fight with all of my being to break down and destroy any resistance to my will.  Even in the midst of a beatdown, I will roll with the punches, patiently waiting for the opportunity to turn the tables on my foe.  That's why I have been unpinned and unsubmitted for so long.  Not since Zack Crash stole a victory from me -which I fully acknowledge that he picked his spots properly and made the most of the momentary edge that he seized- have I been pinned or submitted.  No one has been able to stop me, not even the EAW champion.  However, I have not always known victory.  Though I came back from a terrible assault and exacted a measure of revenge on my attackers, I did not win the 24/7 battle royal.  Though I held my own against the tag team champions, and indeed, gave my teammate a window where I had taken out one half of The High Rollerz, and all Maero had to do was take out the other one, we did not achieve victory.  With the changes that the draft has wrought on Voltage, now is the time for me to seize victory and stake my claim to Voltage -outside of the Sanatorium.

You see, the Interwire championship tournament is not about the belt to me.  It's a symbol, and an important one, but in the end, it's nothing but a heavy weight of gold to hang on your shoulder or waist.  The belt itself doesn't matter to me.  No, I want the battles, the glory of destruction and victory.  I was at first disappointed by being put opposite to a blustering talking head with no personality beyond a stereotype.  I could have been pitted against Jon McAdams, a man that has been a thorn in the Sanatorium's side for a long time, the man that threw me out of the battle royal.  Or I could have been facing Chris Elite, one of the long time gatekeepers of the path to greatness in EAW.  Or I could be facing Solomon Caine, a brother -or former brother now?- in arms, unpredictable and dangerous.  I could even be facing Harvey Yorke, an exciting new talent on Voltage, and get a measure of what could be the future of the industry.  But no, I was facing Cody Marshall, perhaps the most boring of all options.  Other than Shaker Jones.  Who knows why that waste of space was put in this tournament?  But now I feel like I'm facing a man with legitimate hopes and dreams.  A man whose dreams I can crack open and suck the sweet marrow from.  A man who will no doubt fight with every fiber of his being to secure redemption for himself.  This is a worthy opponent.

You see, this is not a fight between two countries: USA and Japan.  This is a fight between two men.  Our countries of origin do not matter.  Only our determination and will to win will see us through the day.  It will not be because of my birth in Okinawa that will win.  Not even my wrestling lineage and family name will be behind my victory.  No, when I defeat you, Cody Marshall, it will be because I am a superior fighter.  When I snap your joints or crack your jaw, it will not be to secure a victory for Japan against the United States.  All it will be is a victory over you, a triumph of my own will over your own.  Yes, my lineage has informed my wrestling style, but I have incorporated lessons that I've learned here in the United States in EAW into my way of fighting.  I am my own man.  I am a Baiyushi in name.  A dual citizen of Japan and the United States by birth, as my mother was Japanese and my father was American.  I am of the Sanatorium by membership in EAW.

But deeper than all of that ... beyond all of that ... much more importantly than all of that ...

I am my own man, a separate and distinct warrior from all that has come before.

I am the Grinning Demon.

I am the Saint of Chains.

I am the Radical Dreamer.

I ...

... am ...

... AMADEUS!
Jon McAdams
Post July 8th 2017, 7:54 pm by Jon McAdams
EAW Promoz! - Page 34 Crusad17

McAdams stands in the center of the ring in an empty Key Arena, with a spotlight shining upon him. He is in ring gear with his hands on his hips staring up at the titantron with a smirk on his lips. One eye covered by his hair, his face drenched in sweat. On the titantron plays Solomon Caine’s last entry, as it wraps up, McAdams smirk becomes a smile as he shakes his head looking at the floor before rubbing one of his eyes and turning to the camera.

“Mr. Caine, isn’t everything we do in the spirit of the pageantry. Isn’t it why you choose to film this video at the highest point of Seattle? You stand on top of the world, looking down at it, pretending you’re not apart of it. All to send a message. Time is valuable, but I don’t imagine you’re up there training or preparing for your match. Despite all your doom and gloom, I do admire your sense of presentation even if you’d like to mock mine. My superiority is evident, my money is real, my power is apparent, but I’m not here simply grandstanding. I, too, am sending you a message. While you hang about in forests, and high towers, I train and practice in luxury, my body is taken care of by masseuses and physical therapists, trainers, people who keep me in tip top shape, all while I work very hard not just to prepare my body for the match, I’m also working the staff, I’m making moves in the back, politicking where I need too all while making time for my dear opponent. I make the most of my time, are you? As your career slowly is whittling away and your body is clearly deteriorating from lack of sleep, or care, is this really the kind of fight you still want to pick? I mean, of course it is, I know you’re not that bright and the signals of brokenness in that flesh sack of yours aren’t quite sending the right signals to your brain anymore, but even if they were, you’re mad enough, you’re enough of a lunatic, to declare war on Sovereignty.

It isn’t a question of whether or not I am more than I was, there is no doubt, that I am greater than I have ever been. I need not go through those changes again, we both know what’s been said, so let’s establish something new here. You’re right, while I train, I await the things that you have to say back to me, you’re one of the more interactive Elitists on the roster and I have missed this kind of verbal sparring, so yes, I was excited to see that you had made an attempt to put me down with your words one more time, but I must say I am a little disappointed again. You still don’t get it. When I speak, things happen, when I command, it is obeyed, but when I act the world shakes around me.

That gold is important. It might be one of the most important pieces of the Grand Design but I would be remissed if this wasn’t also part of a bigger picture. The men at the top fool themselves into believing that they are the kings of this industry. The men in the middle, the men that they don’t consider, the ones they ignore, we are the ones that move about any way we want, creating and destroying, building, and upholding Voltage. You spoke correctly, this is about controlling Voltage. The Sovereign Crusade will clash with the remnants of the Sanatorium, but you are incorrect in your talk of foresight. The foresight is in the Grand Design. The foresight is in the plan. The problem is before us. Those at the top are too busy watching out for what is theirs to see the issues building beneath them. That is why I must rise to the top, that is why the Sovereign Crusade must march on the Interwiire championship that is why I must be the one to get it to the top so that a Sovereign rule can take over, so that a true power can show this brand how to take care of itself, so that I am able bring you all to your knees and be the necessary evil that creates the greater good. Voltage needs me like you need your faith. The difference I am a cure for Voltage’s illness, and your faith is what destroys you the most.

You want this title, you want to prove your faith, you want it to prove all that you’ve been saying. More so, I believe you need it to prove what you’re saying. We all know it. Every step, every word, every single time you’ve stepped up to the plate to actually prove that you are what you say you are, when it comes time to lay it all down you fall short. You fail. You have no plan and what’s more you have no backup plan. You stand there and talk about foresight, but I had every intention of chasing the Interwire Belt when it came to Voltage, every match, small and big, since the Sovereign Crusade began was a carefully plotted plan, win or lose, I knew what needed to come next and I did not dilly dally or have concern for it but you, you claim big things, you state that you’re going to win, you’re going to do this and that, and you fail and blame your flesh but ultimately with all your strength and your words you have shown the whole world that you have no clue what you’re talking about, and what’s more you think that you can come into my ring and declare destiny is all yours because fate has decided it and you have been ordained with nothing to back it up, and you’re going to take this sad religion and try to use it to topple my reign as Sovereign and everything I have worked for these past eight months, well I find that profoundly insulting. It’s no longer cute, it’s no longer all that funny to me.

I think you’re going to do whatever it takes to make sure you win, in fact I’m counting on it. I’m counting on your bad temper, I’m counting on your shortsightedness, I’m counting on your flesh to betray you. You think the only way to get by in this tournament is to pin me? Cripple me? Serve me up to your god? I can think of so many different ways to win this and I am far more slippery than you. Bring everything you have, and I hope you have intentions to cut me down and hurt me, I hope that is burning in your heart because that is just as much a weapon for me to use as you will attempt to. My goal has not changed, I don’t need to inflict punishment on you, I don’t need to break your bones or make lofty promises about destroying you. No. Instead, I’m just going to beat you. Whether it’s by cheating, whether its by roll up, whether it’s by DQ, whether its simply because I hit you with the Head Trauma and pin you one… two… three.. Because I am the better wrestler. Whatever reason it is, I will simply beat you.

So please continue to make your promises, continue to bring your false gods and your powerless faith forward, and I will absolve you of your destiny and teach you to respect Sovereign. Bring everything you have because you’re going to need it. I hear you loud and clear, but I have heard you before. You once threatened to set me on fire, you told the whole world that I would be destroyed, that I would be decimated, that I would have nothing left. I walked away from that match unharmed, and three weeks later I claimed the hardcore title that you could not capture after you claimed it would be yours. I see you. I see what you’re doing. But unfortunately, these are not threats made by a monster, or a god with something of a promise, these are threats made by a bully who isn’t able to keep the promises he makes.

You stand there screaming about your warnings like a child throwing a tantrum. OH WHY DOESN’T HE LISTEN!? Because I’ve heard this all before, and I believed it then only to wake up the next morning and think, why was I afraid of that? Nothing happened. And I look at you now, and I think, what a sad man because I realize that intimidation is all you have. I won’t take away from your physical strength but everything you are, everything you do is more about aura then actual delivery. I make good on my promises and I don’t make promises I can’t keep. But I know I can beat you and that’s all I need to do.

I can see right through you Solomon Caine, even if you believe the things you say, those words don't carry the weight they used too and this time I will not buckle underneath them, but throw them off of me. So here my warning to you, this crusade will run right through you.You wish to cleanse the world? No, that isn’t going to happen, this belt will not be yours, and you will not destroy all I’ve built.

So Solomon Caine, this time, hear my warning. I am going to show you what it means to be Sovereign. I am going to show you what it means to keep my promises. I am going to defeat you, one way or another tomorrow, and I will make you question everything you believe. You will not stop me. The Crusade marches on.
Mstislav
Post July 8th 2017, 5:56 pm by Mstislav
You know what I love about this place. Not EAW, because I could go on and on about that, ending with my title reign with the EAW Championship. But no I mean Voltage. Harken back to my induction speech for one Scott Oasis. I talked about how Voltage became the brand to be on if you wanted to break through because while SD, and Dy both are brands that have strong showings with other things, Voltage is the one that takes the newbees, and throws them into the fire because they need to be ready to contend here. And if they aren’t then you see those kinds of people complain and give up and just ask to be traded not knowing that their spotlight is going to be limited to the time they had at Voltage. That’s why I love it here, and that’s why I think it’s a disservice to everyone. Because you have this plan actually building the young people and they are failing and then leaving, and then blaming us about it when they know it was their fault. But in my time here I have noticed something, and that’s these people that say that, just can’t face the fact that they’re not perfect. Shit I know I’m not perfect. I drink my liver to death every other week and people still think I’m a Godsend, and hell I think that as well. But I’ve lost, I’ve been shown up, I’ve done dirty by a lot of people and yet I’m still standing. With an impressive repertoire to my name with championship after championship after championship. To awards, to being awarded for my efforts on my brands respectively. All of that I knew I wasn’t special. Hell and you know what I did with that knowledge. I threw it away and said fuck it, I’m going to do what the fuck I do best, and that’s wrestle. And the fact that this class of scum in the past year measured their success on beating people instead of them actually earning it, made me sick. I earned my shit, I lost, I won, I did everything with skill, but no people who won by DQ thought they were hotshit because they beat someone they knew was better than them by default. And that pissed me off.

That’s why me and Nas destroyed PWC, the epitome of that attitude, that’s why I always shit on Lucas Johnson because what he earned, he earned in a way that didn’t involve skill at all. Because of that his loudmouth got him to lose his title and now he’s fantasizing of the man that took it from him, thinking he was fucking him all night long instead of trying to find out that he was skilless and that he needed something else to do. That’s why I fucking hated these people, because they knew they weren’t skillful, so they took whatever was given them, and when push came to shove they failed, and they blamed everyone but themselves, and went on to become mediocre and nothing more. But now this new class, this new class I know they have skill, I know that they don’t take victories given to them and they are the classiest of class. Which means I got my work cut out for me, and that I’ll have to even better. But to do that I must show you people why I am king around here. While Jamie’s bald spot shines more than my actual crown, and while his title is a gold that everyone vies for, this is my kingdom and he’s just a squatter taking advantage of my welcoming attitude. I’ll show him why I am the best, but in order to that I must play welcoming committee to one other person who people feel can make his mark here.

TLA you are right I did miss this. Two years without a person who if beaten doesn’t complain. I mean shit I have to thank you for my attitude towards losing. Because you my man act like you’re all that because you can prove it to anyone who tries to provoke you. And you’ve done that for the past two years I’ve known you, and hell from what I’ve heard you’ve done it before I was even here. You made EAW your bitch beforehand and it took the people long to get behind you, but when they did, they did not regret it one bit. You got fans for being authentic.Hell the shit you was saying about Cam, everyone had been thinking, you just had the balls to say it. And while I do commend you for your attitude sometimes I feel like you need to calm down a bit. Because I know you like being eccentric but I’ve seen it time and time again, with people taking advantage of that mood and just down right kicking down people who feel that way. I mean I’ve done it a few time too. But you TLA are a different beast, you’ve faced people like that before and you’ve beaten them while also shoving them down the ladder while you use them to accel yourself to the top. But you’ve done that to all but one person, Me. I’ve had my fair share of beating you, but that doesn’t mean a thing to a bunch of others, and hell it doesn’t matter to you, but if there is one thing I know about people, is that there a things they can’t forget. As much as you say that you are over it I do know one thing, losing time and time again to one person does a number on someone. How do you think Nas felt, losing over and over again. How do you think I felt knowing he had my number over and over again. It’s not a good feeling, but what it does help is my strategy towards my plan in the ring. So my question is how much have you prepared because if there is anything you have opened up to me TLA, is that I need to rethink everything. Because you’re different, you tick differently, and you think differently. Your attitude is the same, but how you act in the ring is different, and I can’t wait to see that. However don’t think I’m not going to come in with contingency upon contingency. I’m leaving the victor like it or not.
Cody Marshall
Post July 8th 2017, 3:00 pm by Cody Marshall
EAW Promoz! - Page 34 AeGqtSv

Make Cody Marshall Great Again.

That’s what I came to Voltage to do, and I ain’t gonna rest until I’m back on top where I belong!

Everything that happened over the past year: the ups and the downs, all the cans of whoop-ass I opened up, my time as EAW New Breed Champion, my campaign against Damien Murrow… it all don’t matter no more. It’s a clean slate on Sunday Night Voltage. That’s why they call it the land of opportunity. And if they don’t call it that, now’s as good a time as any to start. This is just the beginning of my rise to greatness, and y’all better believe that I’m gonna be to EAW what the United States of America is to the world: the one and only superpower.

This ain’t all “bluster”, or whatever Amadeus prefers to call it. It’s the truth, and he’ll be a living witness to it Sunday night -- at least he’d better hope he’ll still be living. He’s gonna realize real quick that there’s only one impact player on Voltage.

And it’s the ass-kicking, beer-drinking, one-man redneck wrecking crew!

It damn sure isn’t Chris Elite, hiding behind his boyfriend -- is it Big Mac? This fucking gangster wannabe motherfucker makes this other Big Mac fella do all his dirty work for him and then has the nerve to brag about that shit. He says it makes him smart. Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Cheating doesn’t make you smart, it makes you nothing but a pussy who can’t handle life the right way. The fact that you feel the need to explain why you’re not a pussy, makes you a pussy, Chris. But that’s neither here nor there. You have two wins over me. Dirty wins, but a win’s a win, right? Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times? Ain’t happening! If you even make it to the next round, look forward to a bigger ass-whooping than you’ve ever felt in your life, bitch!

So who’s the the impact player in this tournament again?

It ain’t Solomon Rogaine, clinging to those last few strands of hair he’s got. Seriously, shave it off pal. Embrace the chrome dome, cause what you got right now just looks sad. Solomon Caine, your hair is the scariest thing about you. Damn right, The Sanitorium don’t scare me one bit. I have stared down the horrors of war, I’ve seen my fellow soldiers die when I was stationed in Iraq. Nothing some wannabe scary dude does in the ring or out of it can throw me off my game. Amadeus, Solomon, hell, even Apocalypse: your mind games ain’t gonna work on this real American. Y’all are gonna have to find out the hard way. I promise you, Solomon, after I beat your partner-in-crime Amadeus, you’ll go down just as quick as he did. That is, if you even make it to round two.

Let me tell you something. Nobody ever made it to the top by being humble. I don’t say “if I get to round two…” like some loser, like Amadeus, because I know I’m the big dog on this brand and I know that when I’m on my game, there ain’t nobody who can beat me! You might call it being cocky, I call it being sure of yourself and confident in your abilities. I call it being loud and proud. It’s the American way, dammit! I am a man on a mission, and there ain’t no way Amadeus is gonna stop me. You may think this is gonna be your Pearl Harbor moment, Amadeus, but in reality it’s more like D-Day. You are gonna wish you’d been bombed after what I do to you. As you lie on the mat defeated, the ringing in your ears growing stronger and the “U-S-A!” chants growing louder, you’ll wish you’d never been born. And the whole world will realize without a shadow of a doubt that I still got it, hell, I never lost it!

I ain’t deaf and I don’t walk around with blinders on. I know what people are saying about American Made Cody Marshall. Some people say that I don’t have what it takes anymore. Their words stay burned forever in my mind, from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to bed at night. Because I know I must make things right.

I look back to brighter times and I know I can get to that level once more and then skyrocket even higher! When I won the New Breed Championship this February at Reasonable Doubt, I held that title high while the sold out Madison Square Garden crowd chanted “U-S-A! U-S-A!” at the top of their lungs! I was on top of the world.

But Pain for Pride, there were no “USA” chants. I came down that ramp not to a hero’s welcome but to a downright hostile crowd. I let the world down when I lost my New Breed Championship to that one-hit wonder Lucas Johnson, and again when I failed to get Damien Murrow removed from his post as Showdown General Manager. Pain for Pride was my chance to right all those wrongs and take back my spot on top of EAW. But I didn’t get the job done. But that doesn’t mean I’m gonna quit. Oh hell no!

I know what the haters are thinking. I should hang up the boots, they say. All I’m good for is getting some cheap “U-S-A” chants, at least that’s what Amadeus tells me. You know what I tell them? I could say a lot of things, and ain’t none of them gonna be very nice. So rather than say something I’m gonna regret tomorrow, I’m just gonna let my actions in the ring on Sunday Night Voltage serve as a rebuttal to those poor, poor souls and their shortsighted arguments.

I use their words as fuel, motivation to train harder and take myself to the next level, so I can prove all the haters wrong! A real American doesn’t lie down and quit when the going gets tough. A real American pulls themselves up by the bootstraps and fights through the pain, keeps working hard to achieve their dreams, because in this country, anything is possible! In the USA, you can start from a company’s mailroom and climb the ladder to become CEO. You can come from nothing and scratch and claw your way to everything. A farm boy from the middle of nowhere like me can grow up to be an EAW Elitist watched and idolized by millions! There’s a reason people jump at the chance to come here… in some cases, literally, which is why our President’s hard at work getting that wall built.

People like Amadeus come here for a better life because the USA is the land of opportunity! Can’t argue with that. But then those very same people have the fucking audacity to trash the country that made them who they are. I’m talking about you, Amadeus. If you hate the 4th of July so much, why don’t you go back to Japan? I’ll tell you why: if you stayed in Japan, you wouldn’t be getting the money and the exposure you get right here in the US of A. You came here because you had a shot at greatness, a shot that exists nowhere else but here in America. You came here to better your life. And there ain’t nothing wrong with that. What there is something wrong with is you mocking the foundation this country was founded on. You think God is a bunch of bullshit and you hate the way that we celebrate the 4th of July. Well if you don’t like it, you can always go back to Japan! You will not be missed!

They say the most dangerous man is one with nothing to lose. I say that’s bullshit. I have everything to lose, and that is why I fight. If I don’t get back on track soon, and the front office decides it’s time to make roster cuts, and I’m on the chopping block... my life is over. I’ll lose my house, I’ll lose my church, my kids won’t be able to go to college, and it’ll be back to the trailer park for Cody Marshall. Everything I worked for will be gone and I’ll be just another piece of white trash. I cannot let that happen. I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN! Not on my watch.

I want the Interwire Championship. I need the Interwire Championship. And I will not let this opportunity pass me by. I swear, as long as my heart's still beating and I am still breathing fresh air into my lungs, I am and will always be American Made, and that means I will never give up! Every time I get knocked down, I will get up and come back stronger. And you better believe you’ll have to kill me to hold me down because it is my life’s mission to reclaim the championship gold that has eluded me ever since the worst day of my life, when Lucas Johnson pinned me at Reckless Wiring.

I lost that New Breed Championship that night, but even worse, I lost my confidence. And though I put on a brave face I was devastated on the inside. And it was because I no longer believed in myself that I could not reclaim the glory I once had. It was because I no longer believed in myself that the EAW Universe stopped believing in me.

What I’ve learned in my journey over the last few months is the importance of your attitude towards life. What you think about grows. Think positive thoughts, and you’ll find you attract positive outcomes. They call it the Law of Attraction. That self-defeating bullshit of “oh, if I win…” that Amadeus is spewing out is gonna come back to bite him. He’s feeling the same self-doubt I did for months after I lost the New Breed Championship. And although he puts on a brave face and declares that I’m no threat to him, I can smell the fear on him. The way he’s talking, it’s almost like he’s trying to convince himself that he’s better than me. He doesn’t truly believe he can win. You don’t think you can beat me, do you Amadeus? You don’t think you have what it takes. And unfortunately for you, you’re right. You’ve already accepted that you’ll never be a star. Though you may say otherwise, it’s clear you don’t have the fire in your heart any more. Your passion is long gone. You may be a demon, saint, and a dreamer. But there’s one thing you’ll never be, and that is a winner.

Cody Marshall is a winner. I may have fallen on some tough times, but tough times never last. Tough people do. And I’m the toughest sonofabitch in this company, bar none. I can take just as much punishment as I can dish out, and that’s a hell of a lot. Twelve years of grinding it out on the independent scene it took me to get to EAW. Twelve years of being told that my dreams were unrealistic, to go get a “real job”, that I’d never make it. But I did. I proved all my doubters wrong and I was able to do so because we live in a free country, God bless America! I came from nothing and now I have everything beyond my wildest dreams. I’ve faced roadblocks all my life and I’ve always smashed through them like the one man redneck wrecking crew I am! Because that’s just the American way. I’ve always said there’s nothing you can’t do with a little patriotism and hard work. Amadeus is gonna learn that the hard way.

Henry Ford once said “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right”. I go into this tournament not thinking, but KNOWING that I will emerge as the winner and the new EAW Interwire Champion! There is nobody in the world who can stop me. Line ‘em up, I will knock every one of them down! Everybody on this brand -- not just this brand, but everyone in EAW -- all of you will fall. You wanna get in my way, you wanna take shots at me? You got a one way ticket to Hell, bitch. I will be your next Interwire Champion, and then the World Heavyweight Champion. Jamie O’Hara, my bald head will shine brighter than yours! I’m about to unleash a level of carnage on Voltage that has never been seen before in EAW history.

This is a message for any unlucky son of a bitch who has to get in the ring with me:

It’ll feel like the whole wide world is raining down on you. Brought to you courtesy of the red, white, and blue.

And to all the EAW fans out there, don’t lose hope. This is a business where fortunes can turn on a dime. All it takes is one big win and I’m right back on track. I’ve done it before, I’ll sure as hell do it again. Together, we will Make Cody Marshall Great Again. And I promise, you’re looking at the next Interwire Champion in all his chrome dome glory!

So thank you all, and God bless America.
Anthony Leonhart
Post July 8th 2017, 12:39 pm by Anthony Leonhart
ANTHONY LEONHART // Harmony Against Disharmony (part 4)
Sunday Night Voltage – 07/09/2017 vs. JD Damon

EAW Promoz! - Page 34 1497695239-tumblr-oprod6junn1ucav7no2-500

----------------------------

[Anthony is at home in a house near the temple where he trains and Mao came to join him to talk business and how he wants to develop his career in the Voltage roster. And he sees on Mao's phone that JD Damon answered him again, he looks at what JD Damon has replied and Anthony Leonhart is smiling lightly with a rather amused look, in reaction to the tirade of JD Damon, trying to restore credibility with his career that he succeeds in burying again speaking of a defunct federation even if it was Hall of Famer in this federation. Anthony Leonhart looks at Mao Ichimichi who tells him to take a big shot this time. He comes back in a full black attire to play a character.]

----------------------------------

EAW Promoz! - Page 34 1499089546-vzmsmp

Anthony   Leonhart

JD Damon, but what a touching story, but you still do not think people will forget everything you've done lately, especially your disagreement with the EAW and its staff, right? That's it, you get old files and everything must be forgiven you? You say I dream, but it is you who is on a small cloud then to try to put me in a reality, you are well the person who is the least placed to speak, you still dream of a defunct federation. Deceased. Otherwise, you have to go to the Sanatorium or even the Psych Ward for that, they're fine and I know what I'm talking about. You'll tell them you're coming from me, okay, dark dreamer? And as I am a good and brave person, so much to do that well, I give you their number as well as the soundtrack they adore. You're gonna see, they're cool.

[Anthony Leonhart removes his black glasses and the black suit, which he put over his wrestling outfit, lays a paper with a number and another with the name of a song, a music that is specific to the Sanatorium and he returns to a more serious version of what he is, this little moment was just there to play with Damon's nerves, just to show him that even though he was a champion in the history of the EAW, he had to start all over again and even though his friend Kenny Drake is Voltage's General Manager, the latter is expecting a lot more from him, his friend, than any Voltage Elitist because Voltage GM Kenny Drake knows what JD Damon really is capable of but he is forced to re-climb the ladder to be at the top.]

Of course, Jamie O'Hara knows who he is because we see his face everywhere right now and it would be hard not to know that the current EAW World Heavyweight Champion is called Jamie O'Hara, Where's your throne is ? At Voltage, in the toilets ? Because lately, there are other names that come to mind to sit in a throne but strangely yours appears in another category that I can not quite read on the phone that Mao pass me currently, it's the ... pa ... part-timers. Part-timers that's it. It's easy to say "Yeah I was champion ... you owe me respect and all that."
But with your attitude of little insolent who claims to be too cool to draw a few punchlines to his opponent of the week, the month or the year with you, we do not know. You are the Prototype of the part-timer that is really pest. I leave. I come back and hop, please I can have a shot at the world title or another title, I do not care but give me a chance to a title, I want it to shine around my hips, Please, General Manager ... Yeah, yeah, yeah. Baybay. It's too easy to do like that.

[The camera gets closer to the determined look of Raging Roaring Lion, Anthony Leonhart and only focuses that. We see only the top of his face and the expression of the latter shows the intensity that he will put in this match, which for him is his debut in Voltage. It is as if electricity was turning around his body and his eyes filled with flames, he really gives that impression there.]

But confesses JD Damon, you dream of the championship that holds Jamie O'Hara, you dream of that. I see it in your eyes, I see that black light that gnaws at your mind and that you have let your body invade, you tell your dear friend Kenny Drake, that you want the EAW Interwire Championship but inside you, you know very well that what will suit you the best is the EAW World Heavyweight Championship.
You look so predictable for someone like me, who am a nobody according to you and always according to you, a stepping stone. You have to know what you want. You want to plot your way without hindrance and destroy jobbers without any reason and never reach your objective that I have just revealed or you take this stepping stone to fly away and thus perhaps to reach your objective to become champion again? But if you take me for a stepping stone, does that mean I have a slight ounce of talent and you may be afraid of what I can do to your face at Sunday Night Voltage ?

Now that you've finished re-examining the past, maybe you can think about our game because you hear JD Damon talking again and again about your past glory, I do not care a bit about it, given your passive, The more you talk, the less I take you seriously. And for that, I must congratulate you because in all my career I have never seen anyone like you, you get me to sleep, my congratulations, really.

Now that we've finished hearing you talk about the defunct federation and all that, I'll show you that EAW - that's 10 years strong and starts its 11th year, baybay. You see I can do it too, Damon, but unlike you, I do it for the right reasons - and especially its show, Sunday Night Voltage, welcome someone like me, to show you the way, the one to follow . The way of good karma. And in Voltage, I will show you so moves that nobody in EAW saw me executes like the God's Light and the God's Seal, the one that will lead to your loss Damon, but seeing that you are already six feet underground, it will not change much. Come on, bye bye … Baybay the artist, we liked you or not. It depends if you were our friend ... or not.
Keelan
Post July 8th 2017, 5:01 am by Keelan
BROKEN BEAKS - SUNDAY NIGHT VOLTAGE - SEATTLE, WASHINGTON

As a guy who’s been in this industry for 14 years now, I’ve seen a lot of different types of people. From up-and-coming indie wrestlers that are determined to be the absolute best they possibly can be, to guys that just do this for a simple pay cheque each and every week. It doesn’t bother me what type of person you are and I will lay down that statement right now before anybody jumps on my back and begins judging me. However, being in this business for as long as I have I know the type of people who succeed in this line of work. It’s the ones that hustle when it is time to get moving, the ones who feed themselves to satisfy that hunger, and the ones who make people think they’ve broken down but really are just pushing it to their ultimate limits. Now some of these individuals don’t necessarily succeed by winning championship gold, but succeed in other aspects of the industry. They succeed in making a name for themselves, and finding themselves in big time matches on big time cards for big time events. I’m a guy that’s done both - won championships across the world and competed in some of the world’s biggest wrestling events. Pain For Pride adds to that list now, and despite my failure to capture Cash in the Vault, it’s a feat that I am incredibly proud of. My wrestling resume has been looking stellar for years, and I continue to add to it almost monthly.

See what you need to understand Lars is that I am a self-motivated individual. Gold doesn’t motivate me; I motivate me. I motivate myself to chase after my desires, my ambitions. If you put a championship in front of me I’m not going to get motivated by the idea of holding it one day because chances are I’ve already held a title of a similar calibre. Because I know what it takes to be a champion, but I am a part of an entire roster that have challenged me since day one of stepping through those doors. The talent in EAW is insane, and I want to motivate myself to continue to get better and chase after desires that I hunger for. But let’s look at what you’re saying for a moment, and honestly Lars there’s a lot of truth to your words. Yes, you and I are both on the same marking point. We’re both in the same boat, and are looking to bounce back from devastating losses. It’s a new season and we’re both wanting to continue to make our names well-known not just on Voltage, but in the wrestling world in general. We’re both now starting from scratch, and whoever comes out with the victory here this Sunday will definitely be the one moving up while the other will be staying idly by, waiting for another opportunity to climb back up as well. And perhaps you’re right on another matter too, Lars. Perhaps I over-exaggerate a lot of things. I’m very old-school in terms of wrestling so you’ll have to excuse the things I say sometimes - being out of retirement for nearly five years would do that to an individual. You get used to one thing and you stop doing it, but then you come back to it years later and expect to just pick up where you left off. It doesn’t work like that and I know this. Lars, I have no hatred for you. In fact I believe you have what it takes to be a world champion here someday very soon. But yes, this is in fact more than just about vengeance and retribution. I do want to get you back for taking out my Madison but I also know that a win against you is big for my career, just as a win against me is big for yours. Whether Kenny Drake would love to admit it or not, he knows the type of talent I am and knows that me being a champion for his brand would be best for business. I’d like to think his ego and hatred for me isn’t so large that he forces me out of championship opportunities in the near future, because if that is the case he’s going to turn Voltage into a trainwreck. I don’t need to feel like I belong anywhere because it’s already been confirmed by myself that this is definitely where I belong. On Voltage, in EAW - I don’t want to be anywhere else BUT here. If you don’t believe me Lars, all you need to do is listen for that ovation when I come to the ring this Sunday. Listen to the ovation the fans will give me in the future. Hell, listen to the ovation fans gave me in the past as well. They love me because they can relate to my story, and can relate to the fact that I work just as hard as anybody else on this fucking roster, and they want to see all of this hard work pay off in the near future. I hate letting them down, I hate letting my girlfriend down, my friends and family too, but it’s a burden that I must bear. I will happily lose a thousand championship matches before I finally hold gold here in EAW, because I know that the payoff will be worth it in the end. This is why I am so, so very passionate about this industry.

Lars you have built a name for yourself, and you are one of the top picks for Voltage. It’s obvious to me why Kenny Drake wanted you on his show, because he, like everybody else, sees that you have the potential to be really great here. You’ve created this resemblance of yourself to ensure that the world puts some respect on your name, and I know that a win against you will be huge not just for me, but for anybody. So you come up and tell me that this is more than just about getting revenge for spearing my woman then you’re fucking right - it is! This wouldn’t be a win over some random individual that might fade away in a month or so, this would be a victory over a guaranteed future world champion. You have the potential to be part of the future era here in EAW, and a lot of others would agree with that statement. Defeating you would be a great start to my new season - a season that I know deep down within myself will be MY season! Like I said, a win over you would be big for my career and would advance me forward towards my goals. Yes, the two of us are sitting in the same boat together, but after Voltage there will be one rowing the boat forward while the other will have capsized over, swimming in the water trying to find where to swim to next. I want to show the world that this season will be Keelan Cetinich’s, and if it starts with making an example out of you then so be it. You’ve had two weeks since Pain For Pride to think about what you want this season, but your plans will have to come to a grinding halt. I am looking forward to this match-up Lars, and I can tell that you’re very much looking forward to it as well. No, I do not belong at the bottom of the totem pole - quite the opposite in fact. We’ll see who wants to gather up what they’re chasing more on Voltage, but I can assure you what I am seeking for is a lot more real than you think.  

THE KILLER HAS SPOKEN.
showster26
Post July 8th 2017, 1:32 am by showster26
Voltage Promo #4

Friday, 11:54 P.M., Seattle, Washington. 

(The scene opens high above the city. The light of the moon shining bright over the glittering city below, quiet and at peace.  The camera pulls back, bringing into frame the guard rail of the observation deck of the space needle, as well as the man standing beside the rail. The man whose wicked, sinister facial features, are unmistakable. The man whose bloodshot eyes gaze down upon all he views from this night with both pity and cool contempt. this is the being known as Solomon Cain.)

Caine: “Tick. Tock.  Tick. Tock.  Time is a most valuable thing McAdams. Do not squander it with silly displays of how you perceive your own influence, and strength. For we both know that every great act you do, is merely theater to impress the weak minded heathens of your superiority. Every word that passes thru your lips, every action you take, a show, a tall tale to convince anyone, even yourself of your own power.  We see thru all this McAdams. We see right down to the very core of you. We see past the ego and bravado that claims you do not fear. We see past the self deception that convinces you that you have become more than you were when we last battled. We see thru you to need of meaning in your life, the need of this great crusade which you proclaim in flawless triumph. We see thru even that and tell you now that should you even see a day when your vision takes shape here in this world, it would be as empty and hallow as every other conquest and achievement to your name. 

Yes we see Jon McAdams.  We see how we chose not to speak any word of warning to you for but a single day, and already you are desperate for us to speak again. You are not more than a whore for attention, one who seeks any audience to hear his babbling. You spoke earlier of a power of words, is that what you believe grants you power?  And there is a power within them. But we tell you now, you have not control over that power Jon McAdams, the power controls you.  

Look around, gaze at the sign of the times. Here we stand mere hours away from waging war over whom may possess the good gold, and hold control over voltage. And again you seek us out.  Comprehend this McAdams, your life is like a clock on the wall.  No matter how far you may run, in due time you shall eventually land were you had started. It has already began. You searched high and low for us, you make great claims of your own victory though you have no foresight. The seconds are passing by, and you shall end as you began. And that beginning McAdams, was falling before the might of our hands.  

Again you speak McAdams, and again you see no further than your own nose. It is our destiny to possess the Interwire Championship, but not simply for the sake of holding it. Not for the Pride of a sport, nor a personal dream. That gold is  our fate for it serves as the evidence of all we have ever spoken of. It stands as testimony to the wretched Heathens, of the awful, and unspeakable terrors that await them. It stands as the standard and symbol of the glorious reign, that shall march forth ahead of us as we conquer Voltage. Jon McAdams we our ordained to hold this championship as a foretelling of the plague that shall spread and destroy all of you wretched filth. The unending nightmare from which you shall never awaken. 

You think that we would not happily do what must be done, so as to see you crippled?  That we would not unleash every wretched horror we have to put you into your tomb?!  We are willing to wield every manner of weapon made of stone, and steel. We have no qualm of doing all that we must to let your blood run thru the streets and taint them crimson!  But we also know that our bare hands will be enough to break the string of victories that your pride has grown from.  To end your quest to steal away the power and glory, and the eyes of the world from us by laying hands on the Interwire Championship. Our might, is more than enough to bring about the end of your great crusade.  So at the chosen hour this Sunday, Mcadams, we shall crush your pride, and then we shall be more than glad break your body. 

Come forth McAdams, for we have not lost heart, and our will and resolve are as strong as ever. It is as fresh and new as the day, eons since last, when we first set forth on our quest to see the glorious reign brought forth upon this earth. If you would not believe our words, come and test our will yourself. Come see firsthand if we have fallen short of breath, or lost an ounce of strength or speed, or if we would show even the slightest of mercy towards you. See for yourself that all we speak is truth and cannot be denied. All we claim of ourself, all we foretell, comes not from words of deception, but from a truth older than foundations of the earth. 

Test us McAdams, bring forth every plot and scheme you may. Arm yourself with every weapon you can carry. Come forth and try to bring about our demise, we shall be counting on it.  With every moment that passes we so greatly look forward to showing you again that for all your great plans, for all the labor and strife you suffer to bring them about, and all the influence and power you use to corral the weakest of slime to your side. How we shall smile when it comes crumbling down before you at the End Of Ages. 

DO YOU HEAR US MCADAMS?!  Does do you truly hear when we say we shall end your miserably crusade!  That we shall bring an end to all the wicked works as we have brought an end to that vermin Mike Showman!   With the might of our hand, We shall end everything you are Jon McAdams. Every wicked word that comes forth from your tongue, every rotten, conniving scheme, every great triumph you boast about for the sake of your own vanity, alllllll oooofffffff iiiiitttttt… ground to dust in your he palm of our fist!

You wish not to hear the words of warning we give to you?  Why?  Does knowing that your ultimate destiny, it belongs to us. That it is only a matter of hours before we bring you to your knees and turn your arrogance to agony. To turn your hubris to horror!  The hand of fate draws you closer and closer to this with a current stronger than the Swiftest river. You are being presented to us on a platter. 

You speak of our rage, it shall come down upon you like a storm, one from which there is no shelter or refuge.  Come forth and see all that our mind can plot. Come see OUR great schemes, and master plans. Come forth and with your last moments here within this world, witness the flood of fire sweeping thru the streets. With your final seconds, drawn in your last breaths and see our glorious reign rise up from the ground. And when it does, witness your flesh become nothing more than ash and dust!  

For nothing can stand against us on our path towards our ultimate destiny. None could ever hope for more than to delay this inevitable destiny!  No one shall keep us from cleansing this world starting with the Interwire Championship. None shall keep us from the power that comes with that gold. All shall bend and bow down before the might we shall hold it with.  The gold of a god shall be ours and no heathen foolish enough to try and steal it from us shall not curse the day he was conceived!!!  All of you bastard filth, take notice of what is to befall the head of Jon McAdams, for should any of you find that fate has placed you along our path to the Interwire Championship, you shall all share in the same terrible fate he shall. 

Drink in these last few moments Jon McAdams, hold as tightly to them as you hold your victory over the eight you have triumphed over. Bask in the few moments your ego can assure your safety. For sooner than you realize, all you are now shall be no more. 

We are coming to remind you of a truth you have chosen to forget. We are coming to brand you with it for the Of your days. We are coming to be the end of you, forevermore, forevermore. 

Heed our words well, for this Sunday they shall be so.”

(Caine walks out of the frame.  The camera holds on a shot of the city, the Key Arena looming in the distance.)

The End. 
J.D. Damon
Post July 8th 2017, 1:14 am by J.D. Damon
Our scene opens from darkness. We find ourselves in a dimly lit area that seems to be some sort of arena. Or at least it used to be. The facility, once known as the Underground Arena, has most definitely seen better days. Dozens of broken lights litter the ceiling of the arena. Beaten and broken chairs are where die-hard IUW faithful once sat. Trash litters the concrete floor below. The giant screen, known as the Indy-Tron 5000 is torn right down the middle. In the center of the arena sits a wrestling ring covered in dust. The ring apron is stained, ripped, and discolored. The ring canvas is covered and dust and what looks to be dried blood from years past. Banners hang from the rafters with the names of those who left their marks on this forgotten wrestling promotion. Footsteps can be heard suddenly coming from within the ringside area of the arena. The steps get closer and closer until finally the person that the footsteps belong to comes into view of the camera. That man being none other than “The Ultimate Disharmony” J.D. Damon; the self-proclaimed “God of War” that is scheduled to face Anthony Leonhart Sunday night on Voltage. Damon has on a pair of torn jeans and black t-shirt with the letters “IUW” on the front in gold bold font. The back of the shirt reads “No Bullshit… Just Wrestling,” the slogan of the now-defunct wrestling promotion that the majority of the EAW faithful have never heard of.

I spent years wrestling right here in this very ring, spilling my blood, sweat, and tears for a company known as Independent Underground Wrestling, or IUW for short. This is the first major wrestling organization that you may hear me talk about every now and then when I reminisce about my past, or at least what is left of the organization. I helped carry this company through some of its best periods, as well as a lot of its worse. Down in that very ring, I was able to add my name to the list of legendary tag teams along with my cousin Toni when we stood triumphantly in winning the IUW Tag Team Championship over ten years ago. If you look above us, you will see one of those banners with the name ‘Ryan Ramone’ on it. That’s me. Or at least, was me. The alias that I went by long ago. Even though I never won the IUW Championship, they still felt that I left an everlasting impression on this company that they decided to immortalize me as one of the best wrestlers to ever step foot in that ring. Why did it shut down? It wasn’t because the fans stopped purchasing tickets. It wasn’t because the wrestlers decided to stop showing up for weekly shows. No. In the end, it was one man’s own greed that put the final nail in the coffin. And you are looking at that man! I left this company after many years of ruling it. I went on to bigger and better things; things that were far greater than IUW would ever become. I would become a member of the board of directors that oversaw the daily operations of the company until finally I saw the right opportunity and purchased the entire company. In the end, I would put an end of IUW. Now Anthony, if I put an end to a company that I once loved – a company that I once poured my heart and soul into – why don’t you think that I would gladly put an end to you, someone that I don’t give a rat’s ass about. You don’t need to bother answering, Anthony, because I have the answer. I will put an end to you. All of your bullshit, all of your false promises, I am going to end it all for you Sunday night. Let me ask you another question, why would you even begin comparing Jamie O’Hara to me? Even though Jamie may be the world champion of our brand, doesn’t mean that he is the “head honcho” of the Voltage roster. Jamie knows his role and he knows who the emperor of the Voltage kingdom is… and you’re looking at him! You probably don’t believe a single word that I’m saying to you right now, Anthony, and that is completely fine by me because let’s be honest – I don’t believe a single word coming out of your suck hole either! You told me to watch Dynasty’s latest show to see what you are capable of, but if I were to watch their latest show then how in the hell would you be on it? You’re not on Dynasty anymore, asshole! I guess it’s true what they say – you really are as dumb as you look. You want to talk about dreams, Anthony? You should know all about dreams and living in a fantasy land, I mean, your entire poor excuse of a wrestling career you seem to have been living in a fantasy land. A fantasy land in which you believe wholeheartedly that you are better than you truly are. A fantasy land in which you are somehow, someway going to put me on my back and cover me one… two… three. Well, newsflash, Anthony – I’M HERE TO RUIN YOUR FANTASY AND BRING YOU BACK TO REALITY! In reality, in the real world, you are NOTHING – NOTHING – what you make yourself out to be. There’s a reason why on the title history of the retired EAW Pure Championship lists the name J.D. Damon. It’s because I am capable and worthy enough to have had carried this goddamn roster, this goddamn brand, on my back. I had proved myself time and time again that I was and still am the greatest PURE wrestler to ever grace an EAW ring. Sure, I dropped the ball a couple of times and let my demons and my past get the best of me. Sure, I left all of that bullshit get in the way from me continuing to climb that metaphorical ladder of success and get to that “main event status” that everyone brags about. But, that’s where you come in, Anthony. You are a stepping stone; a stepping stone that will allow me to become what I am destined to become – LEGENDARY. Plain and simple. So, go ahead. Continue to run your mouth and spout off statements that don't make any sense and bullshit that you will not be able to back up. In the end, it's only you that is going to look like a fool. Did I say in the end? Nah, you have already accomplished looking like a fool.

A devilish grin spreads across Damon's face as he looks around at the filthy arena around him. He shakes his head in absolute disgust before walking back in to the shadows.
VENTURA!
Post July 7th 2017, 11:29 pm by VENTURA!
Prince of Phenomenal, so far, is the MVP of this entire match.

I sincerely would like to take this time to applaud this man for his exceptional brilliance this week. The being that you all call to be a venerated legend, the enigma who continues to usher in different levels of "phenomenal" every time he enters the ring, it seems he is back to what he surely does best: being silent. This was a prediction that I saw manifesting from a mile away, and it is looking to finally come true. You see, Johnny Nova, you should take the route that Prince has decided to take. He no longer contributing to this match because he knows that his attempts of revitalizing will always be short-lived. He has reached the end of a degrading era, and he will continue to be lingering in petty matches such as this for months and months to come. Why do you think he isn't here to back up your statements, to help you up your offensive talk towards me? It's because it is utterly useless for him to do so. In his thick, clogged and dark mind of his, he thinks of you as nothing more but a kid who will always feed off of scraps. He knows that defeat will soon be arriving for him, but judging from how he has routinely been in this position these past few years, I don't think he's going to be bothered by this loss whatsoever, because he will continue to accomplish and achieve his legacy of being phenomenal...

...phenomenally disastrous...

As for you, Nova, I am starting to think of a myriad of excuses that you are going to come up with after this is all said and done. For once, the laxative that I have been taking daily in order to ease the pain from listening to you would no longer be required, because finally, there will be a person who will actually be waiting to hear you speak! Mission accomplished! For many years, you have always been at the receiving end of irrelevancy, and now, I will be more than happy to reverse this fate. However, once I do hear you moan and cry under your voice, I want you to then take off your cheap thrift shop-designed shirt, throw it out of the ring, and show the world that trademark stamp of a beat down that I laid on your mediocre, non-progressing ass. I am finally done with you.

Mark Michaels, you are going to be my partner, so I am more than happy to reinforce to you the rules and regulations of what is expected to come of you tomorrow night.

1. You stand outside the ring.
2. You let me my handle my own business.
3. Don't even show up because I can pick up two bags of trash myself.
4. Actually prove to the world that you are who you say you are, and not be the person whose career has been meandering back and forth these past few years.

My game plan is already set in stone. I will be more than happy to see you actually plan something for your career for once.
Rex32
Post July 7th 2017, 11:18 pm by Rex32
It's no secret by now. The spirit of competition has been a strong driving force for this elitist. Say what you want about it, pick it apart at will if you so please. However, in doing so just realize that it is only being used as more of a motivational future builder to prove everyone who ever has and ever will to be incorrect. Wrestling is fun man, believe me when I say that. If you don't know after the fact that I spent most of last season in the title hunt or defending titles against all foes, and always pushing the biggest name to be thrown at me to their very limits, making it to the final four in the Grand Rampage, and earning a marquee spot on the Pain For Pride card. If you don't know how competitive I am after a season, in which I worked my ass off to get results to ensure my forward progress from start to finish, then wake up! I understand that with competition comes pressure. I'm not aloof to it. I understand that it's high stakes, each situation are ones we naturally want to go our way. But I don't always focus on the goal or that achievement at the end, I'm thinking about the experience, and what it is teaching me. If everyone did that, there would be no such thing as a quitter, or a failure. I focus on the journey, and what each moment in that journey presents to me. 

Good things come to those who wait.

This experience is the one I need at the moment, or else I wouldn't be having it. Life offers us the same luxury, our consciousness being soothed by our own evolution. There is no such pain that we suffer, no such trial that we experience that is wasted. From an inward standpoint based from all the experience that I've been accumulating from day one of walking into this company, each bit of it has been instrumental in developing the belief, patience, faith, fortitude, and humility that defines me at this moment and time. I've developed. gained in courage, strength, and have evolved far more than you give me credit for, Devan. There isn't a whole lot that I've said this week that you can simply refute. Your responses, while vague at best, are still placed in the back of my mind with careful consideration out of respect for the position you hold. However, allow me to enlighten you on some things at this time. You see, Devan, first off, to be deprived would signify having strong needs, and illegitimate sources of satisfaction: experiencing a loss of self-respect for indulging in things that are considered contrary to regular moral standards of conduct. My philosophy has been the biggest factor in my growth and maturity, regardless if you can see it or not. The experiences I've been through haven't stunted my growth, they've in fact helped tremendously in assuring my place here as one of the building blocks for the future of this company, and it continues with each new experience in my forward progress. Results come secondary to me, Devan. I've shown growth and maturity a great deal over the course of my evolution. Perhaps because you have been so fixated on everything else with the exception of things that have gone on below, that you are bearing ignorance toward me. It's not too much of a concern to me, because in your mind I haven't truly been tested, but see therein lies the problem with your reasoning that ultimately lead you to make the conclusion that you did about me? See, even though my loss at Pain For Pride was initially a hard one to swallow, I did so with relief, Devan, because I knew I could recover from it mentally. Bouncing back is what true champions do, Devan, we suck it up and we move on. Bad things happen sometimes, yes, and there are setbacks, but we don't have to allow ourselves to fall apart and die. I don't do that to myself, Devan, and I never will. However many times, how many big moments you believe will pass me by because I don't adhere to a certain standard that you believe that I need to succeed? It's those very moments that I will come through and prove the world to be wrong, just like I'm going to prove you to be wrong this week doing it my way. Why? Because I believe in myself. I believe in my approach, and I know it's helping me get to where I seek to be, to what I desire to be known for in this company when it's all said and done. Since you can't see that, I have no problem showing you this Saturday night.

Results. That seems to be the focus of your video, along with writing off my approach, and how it will lead me down a road to disaster and eventual desolation, where I question myself at every turn when the the result doesn't go my way. So, lets talk about results, but more importantly what my view on them is in further overview. From our actions to the very words we utter, Devan, have always determined a lot in our respective careers, have they not? They've determined the results time and again. Those actions, our words, they control our progress, and the results, Devan. So you can say what you'd like about my approach, but where is the substance in what you have said? You said you could go on forever criticizing my approach and everything that's wrong with it, but you didn't. All that says to me is that you really don't see whole lot wrong with anything I have done, but because you need to find something to attack you choose my approach instead of focusing on the results I've been compiling leading up to this point. You can say you predicted the outcome of however many careers of competitors before this, but hey guess what I've heard all that before from different guys, telling me from the very beginning that I wouldn't last long in this company, then that I wouldn't win anything. It hasn't meant a thing, because here I am, starting my second full season, and ready once against to show the world why I've succeeded up to this point, and why I will inevitably succeed going forward, but I digress. You see, to me success is not always determined by the outcome. The outcome though to me is the result of having already decided that I am successful to begin with. I will seek results, Devan, that's what you are failing to comprehend here. I am always going out there to win, make no mistake about it. I will always compete to win, but should I not succeed that's not going to mentally mess with my psyche, because really that's a choice one makes when they fail. They can either allow the results to be an indictment against them, or they can use it as fuel for the next time they are slated to go out to the ring in search of the result they desire. The ones that fail? They usually have the same small mindset where they don't have the patience to wait for their moment, not willing to work their asses off, barely a backbone to speak of. They fail to allow as their minds to see the finer points as being intrinsically apart of their work. So anxious to create some fabricated destiny from day one, most of which don't understand what real hard work is, Devan. So what happens to them? They fail, all that talk about a so called destiny before they've really done anything of relevance all goes ker-splat! Their work inevitably reveals their lack of attention to detail - none of which it's perceived well by the onlookers, and it comes off feeling flimsy. It's clear to see now why it took you so long to reach your peak, Devan. So dependent you were on those results, that made coming back each time that much more painful to bare, so for a time you did leave, but you did eventually reach the pinnacle, though it was mostly due to staying positive, and believing deep down that your time would come. That's how it is for me. I stay positive, because I know that my time will come, and it won't be because I focus solely on the results. Those will come, Devan, and this weekend you'll find out first hand for yourself.

The future looms large for this elitist, there's no doubt in my mind about that. However, it's not going to be dependent on how much I succeed or fail. It's rather going to be dictated by how I put things in perspective based on the results, Devan. Last season as I slowly started rising in the ranks, and slowly started to capture the attention of both the EAW Universe and my peers alike, I was never dependent on the results. I was always focused on the journey itself as the results naturally came. For a majority of last season the midcard was at my mercy, Devan. There was nobody strong enough to impose their will in that midcard upon me, but all the same, I was still able to put it all in perspective and use each experience as a springboard for the next, fully realizing that even then I still had a ways to go before I was to start crowning myself as this future paragon at the top of a brand. I was able to figure out what it took, the season before last, of how to succeed at that tier, and last season I proved that what I had already learned had been key as to why I was able to stay above competition from that tier comfortably. I've been evolving, Devan; you just haven't been paying any attention, and it's because you haven't that you offer up nothing of substance. If you had been more alert as you would like for me to believe when it comes to me in particular, then you would have come to realize that everything you try to put down and write off through unnamed criticisms is what has helped me get to this point. I was one of the first picks this season in the draft just as you were, Devan. All the evolving I did, all the hard work from last season? It didn't go unnoticed, and obviously one compliments the other. You're so focused on my approach? The results? They were there, Devan. All season, nothing but forward progress! If you think you are that roadblock that I will inevitably come upon that keeps me from moving forward, you're about to find out how very wrong you are I'm afraid. There's been nobody to this day that has been able to stop my forward progress in this company, and you won't be the first to do so. It's like I told you all those months ago, Devan, and it still ring true even to this day. My determination to reach the peak of my profession, it can't be stopped. Not through unforeseen moments that have yet to take place in my career that you believe will lead to a change in outlook. I love what I do, Devan. I love wrestling. I love to compete. I love to be challenged, and more importantly than that, I love to prove people wrong about me just like I've been doing from very beginning up to now. My fate has never been in my opponents hands. It's always been up to me, and that's why once again this coming Showdown, Devan, I'm going to show you exactly why. I'm not dependent on results, but since it's results that you choose focus on, then results is what I shall give you. Believe in that!
showster26
Post July 7th 2017, 8:08 pm by showster26
Showdown Promo #4

(The scene opens backstage at the DreamStyle Arena. It's here, in the Showdown interview area, that we find Eve standing by, a microphone clenched in her hand.)

Eve: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time, Making his Showdown debut here tonight, he is EAW’s self proclaimed Social Media Champion, “Picture Perfect” Mark Michaels!”

(Michaels steps into the frame, his black Hugo Boss dress shirt matching perfectly with the lenses of his gold rimmed Gucci aviator sunglasses, and takes his spot besides Eve.)

Eve: “Mister Michaels, tonight is no doubt a huge night for you as you are now officially a member of the Showdown roster. And in your first match here, you as well as your tag team partner Kaise Boetius, as well as your one of your opponents, Johnny Nova,  are all looking to make an impact here tonight. How do you specifically plan to do this in this tag team match against someone as established as Prince Of Phenomenal?”

Michaels: “That is an outstanding question, did you stay up all night coming up with that one?  I bet your parents are so proud of the hard hitting journalist you've become.  Now why don't you hand me the microphone…”

(Michaels holds up his opened palm for a long silent moment before Eve finally relents and places the mic in it. Michaels grips the microphone and draws it closer to his mouth.)

Michaels:”… and get now get out of my spotlight and fetch me a bottle of water. And make it a Smartwater, I don't want any of that arrowhead, Aquafina crap they push here.”

(Eve shakes her head, a look of annoyed contempt painting her face as she walks out of he frame. Michaels takes a step to the side, taking the entire center of the frame.)

Michaels: “Now as to how I intend to make my mark here on Showdown. Well I'm going to step out and stage, and do what I always do, shine brighter than a diamond with my absolute perfection.  I am going to go out there and wrestle circles around both Macho Douche Johnny Nova, and Prince of being a total jackass. So from the moment that bell rings, it's gonna be all Mark Michaels, kinda like how this show is gonna basically become all about me. In fact they may as well go ahead and start calling this The Mark Michaels show. Or at the very least bill me at the top of the marquee, kinda like how they used to with Arnold Schwarzenegger’s name over the title. From this moment forward, this is the face that will be on every poster, every billboard and banner, every little 7-11 promotional cup. This is the face that will launch EAW to even greater heights, this is the face that will make Showdown the dominant brand of EAW, this face will be the one you get to see whenever Showdown rolls into town, aren't you people lucky. 

Oh that's right pops, your overrated ass, is about to see a true phenomenon in the ring. One that hasn't spent the past few years in  desperate to keep whatever relevance he has left from totally fizzling out like the rest of his goddam career. You want to talk about being the best possible here and now, and for the foreseeable future?  Well take a good long look. Hell check out any one of my social Media accounts, and you'll see what the single greatest professional athlete in the world today!  And for the sake of argument, not a strong one but an argument none the less, and say that I'm not the man who's leading the charge here in ELITE answers Wrestling. I will bet my bottom dollar, that the next big thing here, sure as bell isn't you. See the fact of the matter is that you've had your time here, and That time was about eight years ago. You've come and gone, and there is hardly a memory of you. Your like that time Dwight Howard played for the Lakers. Meanwhile i’m sitting here looking like Lonzo Ball, about to take the keys to the kingdom, and bring about a new era of greatness to a company that has gone far too long without a true Star player in his prime. 

So when you put everything into perspective, what the fuck would I ever have to be jealous of you over. Well besides that sweet little spot in the old folks home you've been living in. Get ready POP, because in just a few minutes, you're gonna regret having to compete on the same brand as Mark Michaels. Hell you’re gonna regret ever signing a new contract.  When I leave you staring up at those lights, you are gonna have to face up to the facts that As Phenomenal as you are, you're nothing compared to Absolute Perfection.  

And Johnny Nova, before you start droning on and on about winning with honor, I'd say you better start learning to win period!  Macho this, madness that, listen you better start getting your shit together real quick pal, because I won't show you an ounce of mercy just because you don't have your head screwed on straight. I'll kick your neon painted ass quicker than a hiccup, and no over the hill dickhead is gonna be able to save you. 

I am going to bitch slap you, your gaudy sunglasses, and your tacky hat, all the to next week. All the tassels and lousy Batman impersonations won't help you a goddamn lick when that bell rings. When it does you'll see that all the gimmicks in the world don't mean jack shit when you are across the ring from the best product that this sport has ever produced.  You get that?  All that cockamamie bullshit doesn't come into play when you are going toe to toe with a student of the game who has spent his life devoted to this craft!  A man who has worked every goddamn day, and bust his ass to stand here as the A1, top prospect that this company has ever seen. And when I kick both you, and Princess’ ass all over Albuquerque, the pecking order will start to sort itself out here on Showdown, with myself standing at the top, and unlucky, overhyped, underdeveloped assholes like you two at the fucking bottom. 

You boys are in for an A- List ass kicking, the likes of which neither one of you will ever forget, courtesy of the Twitter Trendsetter, the Instagram Icon, the Hashtag Hero to every single man, woman, and child in this fucking arena!  The man who is leading the next generation of EAW to glory right now. The man who is taking this brand over from day one!  The man who is the brightest burning star that EAW has ever, and will ever see. I am the man who is saving Showdown from the mediocrity has been creeping in since last season, and restoring it to a golden standard. The man who in due time, will be holding that EAW championship, and wrapping it around my perfect waist. Tonight marks the start of the Mark Michaels era, and like it or not, all of you better start Picturing THAT!”

(With that Michaels takes his leave of the set.)

FADE TO BLACK. 
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Post July 7th 2017, 4:08 pm by Macho Man Johnny Nova
(Johnny Nova takes off his sunglasses and begins to speak)

Kaise, you can’t even stick to a simple promise to these people, how do you dare still think you are going to be able to keep a big one such as winning this match? You promised to be done with me, yet here you are still running your mouth as always, still flapping your gums, still spreading hatred to the masses because of your own short comings. It’s embarrassing, it really is. You can joke about my persona, the way I talk, the way I dress, yeah...! A tribute to the gods that stepped between the ropes before us. None of that is going to save you from the absolute ass kicking I am going to bestow on you in front of each and every one of those fans this Saturday. None of that is going to help you or Mark once that bell rings, and none of it is going to help any of the fans care about you one iota more. You are a lost soul, a man so wrapped up in his own hatred and misfortune that you wouldn’t see reality if it slapped you across the face. But soon enough, reality will slap you across the face. Over and Over and Over again. And that reality is better known as the Johnny Nova.

Find humor in whatever you like. If you want to sleep on an absolute monster who dominated the EAW in years past, please do that at your own accord. You are probably the most delusional human being I have ever had the privilege of speaking to. So, that on your part seems par for the course. You seem to continue to ignore the fact I smiled from the inside of that ring at the 24/7 battle royal as you were lying flat on your ass on the outside. Is it still eating away at you?  You continue to ignore the fact that I am a survivor, and you continue to ignore the fact that I have each and every one of these fans there to cheer me on against a yellow-bellied cheating scumbag like you. By insulting POP, you are insulting his accomplishments, you are insulting the EAW Hall of Fame, you are insulting anyone he has ever defeated and you are insulting each and every one of these fans who are chomping at the bit to see you get your ass kicked six ways from Sunday. The people know the truth, and soon enough you will as well. A victim of your own over confidence, you will find yourself beaten, broken and weighed in the center of that ring.

(Johnny Nova lowers his sunglasses, clears his throat and begins to speak once more.)

Yeah I’m talking about the beat goes on, yeah. And the beat goes on, yeah. And the beat goes on! And the videoscope, yeah, I am looking right into you right now. Macho madness, right now. Sugar is sweet and so is honey. Macho madness is on a roll and it can’t be stopped. This Saturday night yeah, love it or leave The Macho Man Johnny Nova is going to have his hands raised in victory, and the fans will be cheering and screaming, yeah!!!! And the whole world will spin backwards on it’s axis with happiness because I finally shut the mouth of that arrogant yellow bellied coward. Because I’m going straight to the top! The stars, yeah the stars. One shining star in the night shining brighter than all the other ones! And I’m talking light years away, yeah. And that star’s name is the MACHO MAN JOHNNY NOVA!!!!!!!!!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VENTURA!
Post July 7th 2017, 2:41 pm by VENTURA!
Not this again, Nova

The moment that I blocked the channels for communication between Johnny Nova and I, he would somehow find a way to burst through and continue shooting at me with his boring tales. I already told you, Nova, that you are not a credible threat to me at all because you are just a young, immature fool who continues to live a life of fantasy. I don't care if you carry yourself with a brand new persona, having strings attached to your waist looking like a damn kindergartner. You can try and do everything under your power to convince yourself that you are not the weasel that everyone constantly describes you to be. You can be better, you can show the world that the name Johnny Nova isn't just a compiled, generic name that I put forth together, but it is a time that is enriched with great integrity.

But no, you just promoted yourself to be a bigger weasel.

It is incredibly humorous that you are going on a limb to defend a man like Prince Of Phenomenal, a man who is a worn out, dilapidated human being. You are talking as if the man is still in his primitive years, as if his agility, strengths, and balance are all in excellent form. The man is not going to save you from another embarrassment tomorrow night, Nova, so you better lay your hopes and dreams onto a deity of some sort, rather than on a stale individual. I bet even deep down, Prince himself is disgusted at the fact that he had to deteriorate that massively, his career disintegrated ever so quickly that for some reason, he is being put in a tag-team match with the likes of you. From grace he was, to the bottom he floats is the perfectly description that I can label for your partner, Nova. As much as you want to depend on him to save your sorry ass, you cannot escape further embarrassment. It is engraved and it is encoded in your DNA to lose, to falter, to constantly be a joke, because you don't have what it takes to continuously progress in this place. I haven't wrestled a day in my life until a few weeks ago, and I am already being advertised as a great. What about you, Nova? After this loss, will you change your persona once more? Will you continue to spiral your career down until it reaches an igniting flame? The gig is up, Nova, it is time for men to run the real show. You can simply just jerk the curtain open for me, so I can show you how professional and real that I am. Alright, kiddo?
Anthony Leonhart
Post July 7th 2017, 11:32 am by Anthony Leonhart
ANTHONY LEONHART // Harmony Against Disharmony (part 3)
Sunday Night Voltage 07/09/2017 vs. JD Damon

EAW Promoz! - Page 34 1497695239-tumblr-oprod6junn1ucav7no2-500

----------------------------

[Anthony Leonhart is still standing on that exact same mountain near the training temple with Mao Ichimichi near him with some stuff to do on her cellphone. But this time, he seems more relaxed and drinks some fresh water after training with the Ichimichi Zaibatsu Crew.]

----------------------------------

EAW Promoz! - Page 34 1499089546-vzmsmp

Anthony   Leonhart

Ah well then, JD Damon? I seem to have attracted your curiosity. Finally, after all this time, you decide to answer and how to say, I am quite disappointed with your answer, I thought you were going to be more destructive since you have the nickname of God of War, and more incisive than that. And I find myself with a larva that hardly comes to line up two sentences and all, scratching the balls. I was told, you're going to see Voltage, you're going to grow, it's great, full of names have become great superstars because they've been to Voltage.

Are you talking about opportunities? But we should already be there ALL THE SEASON to see some opportunities, right? And you can not say that you are an example of regularity and excellence in regards to the presence in the buildings of EAW and especially those of Voltage if I believe the registers. And in addition, to get these opportunities, we must avoid doing and play the little whining superstar, is not it JD Damon? Ah yes, already, it's more to have without it.

An error in the card's announcement? An error in the choice of the opponent? Oh, how long? No, no, no, there is no mistake in this Sunday's program, Mr. Baybay JD Damon, it is me, Anthony Leonhart also nicknamed The Raging Roaring Lion that you have to face this Sunday at Voltage. It's TRUE, it's DAMN TRUE. For you make a reputation that you seem to have kept but you have lost and I can tell you it will not be easy to rebuild it especially if you do it the way you show me there by answering me as a primary student .

And of course, you call me a nobody but of course I'm a nobody for you, because you're so lazy to just watch the other rosters, and all you're interested in is just your well-being and the rest, you do not care and that's what disgusts me, my little friend. But if you'd just watched Dynasty's latest shows, you'd have seen me on a promo or even seeing me wrestle, and you'd see I'm not just anyone but take me seriously even if I do not come from the same country as most superstars here.

Then you welcome me in YOUR WORLD? But since when, you are the face of Voltage, you? Is this new or is it a joke you prepared while you disagreed with the EAW staff? It's very funny if it's a joke but if you truly believe it, you can stuff a finger or even the entire arm in the eye because you're no longer that face that runs the place.
Do you think you are as beautiful as a powerful, charismatic Jamie O'Hara? Perhaps in your dreams but here, now and now, it's reality. And I'm going to show you what separates you from him, already for someone who speaks a lot, I do not see a title around your hips ... why? They do not make the kids sizes anymore? Or perhaps because you are sitting on your laurels of your former glory and everything must be due to you?

And that's the god of war we promised? My God I'm afraid. In fact, not the least you're just a puppy that just needs an upgrade and I'll show you that the God of War you're supposed to be is just the God Of Wank. And I'm not going to fail, it's you.
Macho Man Johnny Nova
Post July 7th 2017, 9:21 am by Macho Man Johnny Nova
“He who talks loudest in their threats are weakest in their actions.”

I would prefer to fail with honor then to win by cheating Kaise, yeah. Call it a tactic, call it what you will but when you look in the rule book it’s right there in black and white as illegal. This concept seems hard for you to grasp because there is no honor among thieves in the first place. No honor among low down cheats who have to take these kind of measures, yeah. How many of these fans do you think appreciate a yellow-bellied coward of your stature, look yourself in the mirror and realize your failures. Stop blaming the world on your short comings. You’re not a badass, you’re not a special snowflake, yeah. You see the fans see through you, they know that even on your best day you could not and will not ever pin the Macho Man Johnny Nova’s shoulders to the mat clean for the one, two, three, nooooooo. Not gonna ever happen, yeah! Just like at the battle royal you made so many threats about ending my career, so many threats about embarrassing me, threw so many empty insults my way that I let roll of my shoulders like rain drops on a poncho, yeah.  But at the end of the day who was there when you were laying on your ass outside of the ring, still a part of the match, still in the center, yeah. Still a part of the match after everyone else who I am stepping into ring with this Saturday was long gone…… That’s right it was the Macho Man Johnny Nova, Ohhhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

You talk of laxatives while bullshit continues to spill from your mouth, you talk of beating the Prince of Phenomenal like it’s an easy task when you had to cheat to get the only victory in your career here thus far in EAW. You’re right, we should all be shaking in our boots at the thought of you Kaise. We should all cower in fear under the comforts of a warm blankey, yeah. But here I stand, against evil, against cheats, against everything that is wrong in the world with nothing but a smile on my face because I know that even on your best day you don’t stand a chance in this match. You don’t stand a chance against the Macho Madness, yeah. The world sees you for what you are, a former spoiled little rich boy whose tower fell inevitably like wooden blocks in a drunken game of Jenga.  Continue to write checks that your ass can’t cash, it’s going to make it all the sweater when Phenomenal Madness leaves you two laying in the center of the ring wishing for what was, wishing for a time when your empty threats might have meant something, wishing for a time that you could have just kept your mouths closed and your heads down and avoided the ass whipping that everyone and their mothers knew was going to be bestowed upon you, yeah.

This Saturday POP and I will walk out victorious. It’s as simple as that. I stand in the ring with a legend, a man that should be appreciated and not have insults hurled his way. Especially ones that are the same old, same old. “POP is washed up.” We all know that isn’t the case, all the fans know that isn’t the case, hell even the janitors at the arena know that isn’t the case, yeah. It makes you look foolish to question a man’s legacy. A man that has accomplished so much, and isn’t even that far removed from his induction into the EAW Hall of Fame. You sound like small children calling someone a poopy heady. But it’s all irrelevant when it comes to this match. At the end of the day POP and I are going to beat Kaise and Mark’s ass bell to bell, pillar to post and have our hands raised in victory, and for once unlike the shit that spews forth from the mouths of Mark and Kaise, POP and I will give these fan something to cheer for that involves you two.  OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lars Grier
Post July 7th 2017, 5:45 am by Lars Grier
VOLTAGE PROMO #2

Hunger.

It compels you, you know? This sense of weariness and powerlessness that can turn a perfectly normal man into the one of the most clinically insane. When us humans hunger for something, it sets in almost immediately, taking control of every fibre in your body, to which then it tells you to go seek out for what you clamour for. Once you get even the tiniest of tastes, you are almost immediately hooked onto it, like a moth to a flame. With each dosage from what you take in from it, you grow hungrier and hungrier each time you take it; pushing you down the downward spiral you were always destined to set down upon. This...this is the kind of effect that is laid down upon you when you are given a glimpse of gold. You see it, right there in front of you, and you long for it. Who wouldn’t be longing? Gold is such a precious and beautifully made idea, and if held in front of a man, they will chase after it like a carrot in front of a pig. I….I want to taste gold. I want it. There is no denying that fact, for it is simply programmed into us from the very beginning by third-world individuals who hold almost everything that there is to offer. And in EAW, there is no better example of gold than the belts that are on the shoulders of titans, fools, thieves, and warriors; all who have gone through the fire and the flames to achieve the one material thing that drives us insane: GOLD. Gold can drive a man to glory, or it can drive a man lusting, deprived, and insane.

Aren’t you deprived, Keelan?

There is no denying it, only shying away from it. Let us face it; we’re on the same marking point here. We are both rebounding from Pain for Pride, with burdens that we once carried now falling down on us hard. We both made promises that we couldn’t keep, and now we find ourselves in the exact same position: the position of depravity and hunger. Both of us weary and exhausted after the spectacle of the Cash in the Vault match, and yet here we are; not resting, but instead battling on two very different battle sides. We are not at all different, you see? If you see it from a vantage point, you will see that we are not too different from each other in terms of where we stand on. It’s too bad only one of us holds some form of dignity, for I already know that dignity has been lost within you a long time ago. I see the game you’re attempting to play, Keelan. I’ve seen you do it countless times throughout your career in EAW: turning the smallest of sentences and statements made, and then blowing it up into annoyingly large proportions even when there was absolutely no need for it to be. Honestly - is this really about vengeance? Vengeance, vengeance, VENGEANCE! You scream it out from the highest mountains and the tallest skyscrapers, at the absolute peak of your lungs until you are out of your breath….but is it really what this is about? Is your revenge and hatred for me truly why you seek out for this match with me? Maybe it is for you, but I beg to differ. What I see is that you are not seeking out for revenge because I speared your harlot, but because you seek validation. You’re trying to find validation for your actions, and what you are planning to do, because in reality? There is no reason. There is no rhyme in what you do, because you want to feel validated, not only from Madison, but from your fans. You want to feel that you belong; the feeling you can finally find your place in nature, because deep down inside? You already know where you belong.

At the bottom of the totem pole.

I’m just here to put you back in your place.

We might be coming off and standing in the same position, Keelan Cetinich. But do know that you should not be comfortable standing on that rock….for I will knock you off it. If revenge is truly what you believe you are looking for, then by all means, go ahead. Just be aware that the validation you lust for comes with a heavy price. Know that even if you are a long-time veteran, an experienced competitor, with the knowledge of a thousand battles; know that what you’re looking for?

It doesn’t exist.

The Raven seeks for gold to plunder, and you seek for revenge to satisfy. This might be a battle of who wants what they chase after more, but the way I see it?

Only one of us is hungry for something real.
EAW Promoz! - Page 34 Tumblr_oqn90oia_Dw1s54jgfo1_500_copy
I will be a champion. I will hold gold.

And NONE of you will be able to stop that.

I am the Raven, the pinnacle of evolution. And if you defy me? 

You can go fuck yourself right to hell.

Last edited by Lars Grier on July 7th 2017, 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Jon McAdams
Post July 7th 2017, 5:25 am by Jon McAdams
EAW Promoz! - Page 34 Crusad16

“Solomon Caine! SOLOMON CAINE!”, Mcadams voice is heard from the silhouette of a man wandering through the darkness of what appears to be the hallways of The Key Arena.  “Where are you, dark master of destiny? I have waited to hear from you! I admit I have gotten a lot done in your absence, but I am thoroughly disappointed by your lack of commitment to the craft. Are you not so concerned about this? Have you surrendered hope? Or have you simply ran out of things to say?”

As McAdams walks, he smacks gates, lockers, and steel with his cane. Light escaping through the walls runs across his face revealing a widespread grin.

“It’s fine if you have, I’d rather not hear you repeat all those terrible things you claim you’ll do to me. While at first, I found them amusing, I can’t allow such slanderous things to continue to be spoken without swift punishment,” McAdams stops by a gate and smacks it with his cane and breaking the lock. He taps it open with his foot and steps in. “I’d rather not linger on it too long. I had wondered if maybe you’d be lurking the halls of the arena prior to our match. Maybe attempting to secure your victory, set traps, hide away so that I might not find you or be able to harm you before the match. I assure you I am beneath such actions, at least, not until the day of the match. A lot of work goes into preparing for each Voltage, every match, every set piece, the staff know this, the ring crew, the teams that come in and prepare this place, but none of them are that aware of how much I do before they get here to make sure that anyone coming to a Voltage show gets just a little extra. My team will be here shortly. Ah!”

McAdams phone goes off, he reaches down and answers it.

“So far, I see no sign of Sanatorium or their ilk. Send the teams in, spread out, and then bring in the cleaners. I want camera’s all over this place, I’d hate to miss a single thing,” McAdams hangs up the phone and places it in his pocket before stepping into the darkness. He enters a room and hits a switch causing the room to light up. It is a small office room, hidden behind several doors and gates. He steps inside and sits at the desk. He opens up his suitcase and a laptop is inside. “I don’t like filming these things for the sake of doing it. But I have a few things to say and I’ve been very patient, waiting for you to speak up, so, here we are. You talk about vile dishonorable acts, and sinful behaviour but I have seen you take matches too far, use weapons in matches where they weren’t allowed, and generally attempt to hurt those you were competing with. It’s no different than I, but I also understand you do these things, not out of a sense of survival, or even a way to secure victory, but out of pure rage. I’ve seen the look in your eyes when you fight, you’re almost uncontrollable. You say your flesh is under control and that it won’t be a problem but when you get in the ring, you become quite an animal. One thinks that it is where you garner strength but also where you falter most. You’re not much of a thinker in their, just pure emotion… pure… flesh. I use to have that problem you know? I’d get so emotional, so worked up, in my earlier days here, it costed me matches and I really had to control my temper, and learn some patience, learn how to adapt in the ring in order to survive, in order to win. It is unfortunate, but my former associate Mike Showman, suffered from being unable to control his emotions, and I knew that eventually it would force him to abandon his dreams and from what I understand return to his estate to live under his father’s thumb. Poor fellow, but his fate is not mine.” McAdams purses his lips and knods his head thoughtfully. “Solomon Caine, I know that if I squared up against you, one on one, fair match, no injuries, no issues, no outside interference, no weapons, no paying off the ref, no games. Just a fair fight, I am certain I could defeat you. I say that with absolute seriousness. I am a tactician, and quick to act on strategy in that ring, and you are a brute who doesn’t really think. I know I could defeat you. It would not be easy, it would not make quick work, it would be difficult, but I know I am better than you, and I could go on, and I could defeat each person that comes next in this tournament soundly just as I did you in, and win the Interwire Championship, hold it high above my head as a proud fighting champion, and everyone knows with the skill I possess this is not beyond the realm of possibilities… But then I think… why take a chance?”

Why leave it to uncertainty? I know I could beat you fairly, but if I know I can do that, why wouldn’t I try to beat you in any fashion I can? Why not make it easier? How much more at odds are you to fighting me, when I know I can beat you normally, yet I also resort to such, as they say, dishonorable tactics?

I find it disturbing when people get upset at how I have won some matches. You, yourself, have pointed out how people have helped me, or I have cheated, or this and that. I’ll never understand people’s affinity for the rules. While I don’t believe the rules were meant to be broken, what a stupid saying that is, I do believe if I get away with it, I don’t believe I’ve broken any rules. If the referee declares me the winner, who are you or anyone else to say otherwise? Furthermore, I see a very clear lack of ambition in a person who isn’t willing to do whatever it takes to get to the top. It disturbs me that we have so many in the locker room who claim they’ll do anything, but fall short because they didn’t believe in cheating or doing what needs to be done, instead allowing themselves to fall into perdition and obscurity because of their morals or their odd belief system.

But here is the more important part, in the end, it does not matter how I capture the Interwire championship, only that I did. The history books will say, Jon McAdams captured the Interwire Championship, just like it says, Jon McAdams captured the Hardcore title by defeating Hall of Famer and former EAW Champion Drastik. It won’t say how, or who was there, or the circumstances. Because those things don’t really matter. Some may say, well how does that elevate the title and I say, don’t worry, it’s all part of the Grand Design. People think it is impressive to capture a title because of pure skill and in ring competition, I believe the craft goes many different ways. It is not easy to fool a referee, or plan an operation, or hire people you can trust. It is not easy to thwart your opponent by nefarious means, it is an art form like any other. I just happen to possess the ability to out wrestle you, and ensure my victory through whatever means possible.

I want you to take that in. Because on top of everything I have said, I realized I hadn’t addressed this. You say I can’t win because I’ve cheated in the past, I say I can win because I’m willing to do it again. You say destiny has sealed your fate as champion, I say destiny has failed you over and over again. You say I am not Sovereign, and I hold no claim to such power. When I topple you on Sunday, when I defeat you, when my hand is raised at the end of my match, you will know the truth, and fate will have betrayed you again. If you wish to find me, I am not hiding. I am here, at the arena, preparing for Sunday, but be warned,  if you come here for violence, I am not alone. The PwC is not as dead as you might think and there are far more moving parts than you can possibly imagine. But if you are coming to have a chat, well, that’d be lovely and I’d look forward to it. I like to look my opponents in the eyes before a match. I am always curious to see if they will flinch.

Now, I’ve got more work to do, so I’ll see you when you decide to come out of hiding. Until then, The Crusade marches on.
Bhris Elite
Post July 7th 2017, 3:24 am by Bhris Elite
Just when I thought homosexual jokes and jokes about me taking so long to be successful would be left in season 10 BOOM it suddenly strikes me again it’s crazy that the guy who was just a pushover on Dynasty and is going to be just a pushover on Voltage is talking such a big game. Me having Big Mike as my bodyguard is more than anything you’ve done in this company so before you bring up another man’s success or in my case lack of make sure you have some of your own. You are a stepping stone for what is going to be a slaughter of a tournament do you understand this? I don’t think you do, I think you are taking this as one big joke and the only thing that is going to be funny is the result at the end when I’m standing over your motionless body just previewing my second round opponent of what’s to come for him. You are damn right I’m taking you lightly and there isn’t a thing you can say or do to make me think otherwise, well other than beat me but I and you both know that’s not going to happen. You are looking for the gold at the end of this rainbow and again you will just be knocked off and be given some type of participation award and those don’t mean shit because if they did I’d be so successful I wouldn’t even be in the ring with you on Sunday.  I’ll entertain it for now though, I’ll step in the ring with you and I’ll make sure you never see the lights inside any arena again.  I’ll do you a favor. I’ll take you out of your misery I know deep down you are tired of just being a pushover but this is the only thing paying for those drinks you need so much to keep you moving through the day.  After I’m done doing what I have to do this weekend I’ll leave my business card on your chest and whenever you decide to wake up you give me a call.  You can be my new crazy drunken body guard.

It’s time I add I give myself more protection especially after all the hate I’ll be receiving on this brand.  You guys call it being a “Punk” or being a “Pussy” that’s immature the mature call it smart. When’s the last time you seen me being attacked from behind during a random interview I didn’t even want to be a part of? Exactly no one can get to me before our actual match or get to me trying to end my career. It doesn’t happen because of the man you idiots continue to call my boyfriend.  It’s just obvious you don’t have the bond the two of us have. You guys are jealous that you have no one you can pay enough to make sure you are untouched and make sure he does anything he can to make sure you succeed.  You’ll find this offer disrespectful now at this current moment however when I disrespect you even more in the ring you’ll wake up eventually(Hopefully), and you’ll see that Chris Elite business card on your chest and you’ll give that number a call.  Just think about it your still getting paid so you can get those drinks get you through the day and you get to help me advance my career and make me look good. You know just like you’ve been doing here making people look good, but minus the pain and suffering. If you disagree and refuse to give me a call hey that’s on you. Just know you are missing out on an opportunity on protecting the man to beat here on Voltage. Something I’ll establish not with not just words but something I’ll establish with my actions in the ring.  You were a great character while you lasted Ironico you played your part to perfection but for every season Premiere someone has to lose their life or have something very harmful to happen them. Which happens to you? Well it all depends on my mood walking into that ring on Sunday.  You choose what side to be on wisely now.
Post July 6th 2017, 11:49 pm by Guest
Chorus: Oh the pity! The man is demented, so utterly overcome by his daemons that he no longer sees the night from the day.

Nico Borġ: Pity not. For those daemons that afflict him are born not of Hell but are dreamt from the very core of his own blackened heart. No exorcism of sacred words and  holy water shall ever cast them out. And no psychiatrist will ever ease the trauma and guilt that washes over him in waves. Zack Crash would very much like to be viewed under the lens of pathos. It very much please him to not be taken seriously as a man nor competitor. I say now, Zack Crash is no more mad than any man who applies his heart unto works of deception and conceit. Behold, like any common braggart he stokes the coals of his own foolish pride. Lambasting me for intending to “hide in the shadows” while he in much the same position would take the contract and claim his glory before the sun had even set. Whether madness or some ordinary hubris, Zack Crash is surely blind to what we see. In the Shatter-Verse one truly does not experience things in the same vein as we. For surely he would otherwise have found himself of the knowledge that I indeed did make my intentions very clear on that fortuitous night of Pain FOr Pride X. It was not me who hid and scurried into the safety of darkness, but indeed our Answers World Champion the Pizza Boy who with pallid face and breathless panic fled for fear of my all too decisive intentions. Zack Crash would do well to follow his lead. But you shall not, will you Zack? For you also have ambitions going into tonight.

Chorus: It is all clear now, Serah. Zack Crash has allowed himself to be possessed by the weight of his own sins, and the the daemon’s name is Ambition.

Nico Borġ: Entirely nothing else. Zack has suggested that he could pull my spirit out from within it’s earthly vessel that I could see the ugliness in it. But putting all jokes aside, Zack Crash’s iniquities are written clear enough for all to see on the surface. It is written in the way he always looks startled as if surprised by how far he has fallen. It is written in his need to reinvent himself, in his need to parody the madness of the Sanatorium that “damaged” him so completely in the first place. And it is written in the ever more desperate attempt to vainly project his own sins of deceitfulness and treachery on the one man who can be said to have stayed true to his ideals since the very beginning. To be clear, it truly is a madness that men like Zack should sacrifice their very dignity and the bountiful blessings of the Lord to make themselves out as a clown to either elicit pity or evoke confusion that can be leveraged for his own  earthly gain. But our “Damaged” brother is not alone in playing the fool. “Damaged” I shall concede he is. Yet show me any man who is “fixed”. Show a man who has not lied to hide the shame of his own evil doings. Any attempt would invariably turn up empty handed, for indeed no such thing exists. But the fault here is not in our stars, it is not in the wicked world around us, nor in the daemons of hell who creep from their lair to sow suffering. It is but in ourselves. We are all but human after all, and not that perfect Lord whom we should all strive to follow. Yet we do have reason to rejoice. We are all anointed with free will and blessed with a choice. One could follow Zack Crash and every other heathen in EAW and give in to the animal inside, and use those very flaws - cruelty, deceitfulness, envy - as weapons with which to harm his brothers. Or one may choose to subsume his baser desires and submit his heart to the Lord that he may be shepherded to the fruits of righteousness.

Chorus: Well said, Serah. Salvation lies not in men uplifting themselves by vain works, but by the Lord’s grace delivering those who lift their hearts up to him.

Nico Borġ: So go ahead Zack, make your petty threats of violence. If I feared them, if I was a man who breaks rank the very sight of blood then I would hardly be in this business. Just remember, death and suffering has no sting to the faithful, but the light of truth burns as the bite of a horsefly deep in the flesh of a liar. Ask those five men, Crash. Each was a pillar of his respective brand. Now each lies broken among the ashes, the fires of his former ambition  decisively put out by my hand. Here Zack, the burning truth is that I am nothing like your former self, but you indeed have changed little but the words you use to hide your true nature. You are that same man thwarted and humiliated by the Sanatorium barbarians that still knock on our gates here at Dynasty. You are the same man who gave up his free ideals to forge an empire, just to watch it crumble and slip like sand through your fingers. And you are indeed the man who last season sent Terry Chambers to beg me to fight by your side at Territorial Invasion. I am not an underling. It was not me who came begging on my hands and knees like Tiberius did. I had my reasons for joining you in that match, but you had your reasons to come knocking. Indeed, I only had to wait. It was only necessary that I was patient because of course Zack, I KNEW YOU’D COME! I knew that early on Zack Crash saw the light of my glory and power. And you see it now shining brighter than ever. You are panicking unable to say any wrong thing about me that hasn’t already been brought to the fore by the men who have come and been vanquished before you. An impetuous child. A devious coward. A false prophet. If I were any of the these things then I really would be but a version of you. And your history speaks against you here Zack. No matter how much it is that you wish to ERASE it.  What is written, is written.

Chorus: Ave Invictus.

Nico Borġ: Unvanquished. Unconquered.

Chorus: En Nico, Níka.
J.D. Damon
Post July 6th 2017, 10:41 pm by J.D. Damon
Voltage Promo I

As you all obviously know by now, Pain for Pride Ten has come and gone. Bodies were beaten and battered. Egos were crushed. Most of the champions walking in to the event no longer have those shiny gold belts around their waists. And unfortunately, J.D. Damon was nowhere to be seen at Pain for Pride Ten. Instead, I was sitting my happy ass at home in Los Angeles watching the entire event unfold right before my eyes. Am I upset that I wasn’t a part of the show? Am I upset that I didn’t get to drag my ass out to the ring in front of hundreds of thousands of crazed EAW fans? Absolutely not, because regardless if I agreed to be a part of that battle royal that eighty-five percent of our over-populated roster was thrown into… I still got paid. Believe me when I say that I have seen much better pay days such as at the last two Pain for Prides I was a part of, but it was a pay day nonetheless. And then later that week we had the night that everyone was patiently waiting for, the annual EAW Draft. The one night of the year that the rosters get shook up. Not me, though. I am still sitting here on Voltage, the so-called “land of opportunities.” Opportunities?! Where?! Where are these opportunities that everyone keeps speaking of? I haven’t seen a goddamn opportunity in months. Last season, the only thing that Voltage was was the “land in which legends return and steal the spotlight from those of us that deserved it.” You all might hate hearing that, but that was exactly what Voltage was; there’s no denying it. However, I have a feeling that things are going to change for the better now that we have a brand new General Manager overlooking everything. The man that I call my brother, Kenny Drake, is that man. Kenny obviously doesn’t feel the same about me, though because why else would he not include me in the tournament to crown a new Interwire Champion?! Instead… instead I’m stuck facing Anthony Leonheart – a goddamn nobody in this world. Could it be a mistake on Kenny’s part? Maybe… yeah, that’s what it was. A simple mistake.

Anthony Leonhart, where, oh, where do I begin? First off, let me before the first you inform you that your time as a member of the Voltage family will be a very quick one. I will make sure of that. Nah, but seriously, Anthony, WELCOME TO MY WORLD! Over the past two-and-a-half years I have managed to make Voltage my home away from home, if you will. Much like you learned in your history classes, Anthony, I have made my mark on my territory. I made my mark on the land known as Voltage many, many months ago when you were still wrestling on the dark matches against El Landerson. You may not realize it right now, but I am indeed the “God of War” that you speak of. And this “God of War” does not like unwelcomed guests to his territory. So please, why don’t you do yourself a huge favor and run. Run while you still can, Anthony. Run back to your homeland of France while you still have teeth to eat your baguettes. I know you better than that, unfortunately. You won’t run. You will stay here like the fool that you are. You want to prove to me and the rest of the Voltage roster that you are a so-called “man,” am I right? That was incredibly foolish of me to even ask that question. Of course, I’m right! I have encountered so-called “men” such as yourself dozens and dozens of times. And you know what happens every… single… time? They fail! MISERABLY! Which is exactly what is going to happen to you. You are going to FAIL.

So, continue pumping yourself up for our little encounter this Sunday night. Get yourself all prepared, Anthony. Train with your Sensei or your master or whatever the fuck you call him, but in reality we all know exactly what he is - if you catch my drift. But nothing - and I mean NOTHING - will truly prepare you for what you are going to face once Sunday rolls around. In conclusion, let me ask you this question, Anthony. Sunday night, Anthony, that mountain that you have been standing on the last two times we have seen you, I will make sure to shove you off from it. And I will watch gleefully as your body rolls down the mountain until it lays lifelessly at the bottom, and then you will finally understand how it feels to hit... rock... bottom, BAYBAY!

See what I did there? Ha!
Abelard Becker
Post July 6th 2017, 10:21 pm by Abelard Becker
INT. HOTEL ROOM - GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA

The camera fades in to Scott Diamond pacing back and forth briskly in his hotel room. It's night time, the lights from the unpretentious city skyline can be seen outside his window. He makes a few erratic movements with his hands and mumbles a few words to himself. Finally he stops looks up at the ceiling and begins to speak.

I'm starting to get a little annoyed here...

This isn't about your opinion, this is about reality, this is about the actuality of your career. The facts, the objective, NOT WHAT YOU THINK!

YOU'RE A ONE TIME HARDCORE CHAMPION ON A BRAND THAT YOU YOURSELF SAID YOU HAD LITTLE COMPETITION ON!

AND... THAT'S IT!

THAT'S THE ONLY ACCOMPLISHMENT THERE IS TO PUT ON YOUR PALTRY, POST-IT NOTE SIZED RÉSUMÉ!

AND THEN WHEN YOU ACTUALLY FACED SOME LEGITIMATE COMPETITION IN THE FORM OF ZACK CRASH, YOU LOST THAT CHAMPIONSHIP!

WHAT WAS YOUR REASONING FOR THE LOSS? AGAIN... AN EXACT QUOTE... "So PFP is over, the draft is over, and you know what? I'm feeling pretty good. Sure I lost my title to Zack Crash, but you have to understand that that guy is a main event talent. Former world champion, hall of famer, ruined EAW when he ran it, he's done some pretty big things."

BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE GOAT!!!!!!

I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE BEST!!!!!

AND I'M THE ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT A CONTRADICTION IS!

I THOUGHT THE ONLY REASON WHY YOU HAVEN'T REACHED YOUR FULL POTENTIAL WAS BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITIES TO DO SO!!!

WELL, YOU HAD A GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU! YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO DEFEAT A HALL OF FAMER, A FORMER WORLD CHAMPION, A FORMER CHAIRMAN OF EAW ON THE BIGGEST STAGE IN OUR HISTORY, AND WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU CHOKED IT UP!

YOU TRIED TO COME AROUND A LITTLE ON IT WITH YOUR WHOLE THING ABOUT...  "OH I'LL CALL MYSELF THE YOUNG GOAT!" REALIZING THAT IT'S A LITTLE TOO PRE-MATURE TO CALL YOURSELF THE GOAT AND I WAS GOING TO COMMEND YOU FOR THAT, BUT THEN IT REGISTERED WITH ME THAT YOU DON'T REALLY BELIEVE THAT! THE ONLY REASON YOU SAID ANY OF THAT IS BECAUSE YOU TRULY, HONESTLY FEEL LIKE MANAGEMENT IS NOT GIVING YOU THE OPPORTUNITY TO SHINE...

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH A CONSPIRACY AGAINST YOU, THERE'S NO HIDDEN AGENDA, NOTHING FISHY IS GOING ON... THE SIMPLE FACT IS AHREN... YOU AREN'T WHAT YOU SAY YOU ARE!!

YOU'RE NOT THE GOAT!!

YOU'RE NOT THE BEST!!

YOU'RE JUST... GOOD!

AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT! THERE'S NO SHAME IN JUST BEING "GOOD"! AHREN, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN HERE FOR A YEAR! NO ONE LOOKS DOWN AT YOU, NO ONE PITIES YOU... NO ONE LOOKS AT AHREN FOURNIER AND GOES, "MAN THAT GUY IS JUST WASTED POTENTIAL". BECAUSE THEY HAVE COMMON SENSE ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT IN ORDER TO REACH THE LEVELS YOU SAY YOU'RE ALREADY AT, IT TAKES TIME! IT TAKES HARD WORK! IT TAKES DEDICATION TO THE CRAFT! YOU CAN'T JUST WALK IN HERE AND BE THE BEST AHREN, NO ONE CAN! THE ONLY REASON PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE IN YOU IS BECAUSE YOU CAN'T BELIEVE IN THE IMPOSSIBLE! IT'S NOTHING AGAINST YOU PERSONALLY, IT'S JUST HOW IT WORKS! EVERYONE REALIZES THAT AHREN, BUT YOUR THICK SKULL WON'T ALLOW YOU TO! 

WERE YOU LIKE THIS BEFORE DRASTIK? YEAH, YEAH I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE THE COMPARISON BUT I HAVE TO BECAUSE IT'S UNCANNY!! 

*deep breath*

Okay so I was more than a little annoyed...

Have you ever wondered why, despite being a six time World Champion, Drastik isn't regarded as highly as he should be? His list of accolades is up there with the likes of Mr. DEDEDE, Y2Impact and Jaywalker... yet he's regarded by most as a tier below those three. Do you know why? Have you ever asked him? If so, what did he tell you? Is there a conspiracy against him as well? Is someone out to get him too?

It's because he had an attitude problem. He has a history of whining, of rubbing people the wrong way. These aren't duck tales, read up on it, look at how many times he's been fired because he was too overzealous for his own good. Because of the way he acted when he was younger, it's coming back to bite him in the latter stages of his career. Had he not done any of that, had he just acted professional... certainly he would not only be in that conversation with the aforementioned trio, he would be the undisputed greatest of all-time. 

If you continue with this attitude Ahren, you're going to end up the same.

Imagine that, after years and years of fighting and risking your life almost day in and day out, you finally compile a résumé worthy of being called the GOAT, filled with World Championships, Pain For Pride main events, Grand Rampage wins, whatever... all of that... and you still won't get the respect you want. All of that and you'll still be trying to convince people that you're the best. All that work, and half of the recognition to go along with it.

I don't want that for you. Because I know first hand what that's like.

I know you're under the impression that just because I've made such a big deal about you not being the best, it means that my opinion of you falls on the opposite side of the scale... and that's just not true. Even if it was Ahren, I wouldn't wish it upon you, it's a horrible feeling. A dreadful thing to have to go through.

I can gauge that you're not an advice guy, so that leaves one option, I have to humble you.

And I'll gladly take on the responsibility because I know one day you'll thank me. Believe me Ahren, this sure beats the alternative, living a life full of delusion only to be slapped in the face with reality after it's already too late.
Amadeus
Post July 6th 2017, 9:41 pm by Amadeus
Scene opens on Amadeus, standing over the camera so that the night sky is all that's visible in his surroundings.  He's dressed in his usual white suit, and he glances around his surroundings for a moment before turning his attention to the camera, smiling down at it.

"I had almost been afraid that your hangover from the 4th of July had gotten the better of you, Cody.  I have to say, I was getting a bit jealous of the war of words that my brother Solomon had gotten into with good ol' Sovereign Jonny.  Should I make it to the next round, I know that I'll be getting quite the earful, no matter which one I face.  But I'm glad to hear that you have enough of your wits about you to string a few sentences together for my amusement.  Don't take this as a knock against you at all.  With your size, your power, your determination, you don't need words to dominate a match.  But to be honest, I like hearing what my opponents are thinking.  I like to get a measure of my opponents' hopes and dreams.  Why are you fighting?  What do you hold important to you?  It's especially true with someone like you, Cody.  A new guest in my home.  I'll admit, I didn't pay much heed to you, especially after you lost your title.  I had figured your blood would simply nourish the hungry gods of EAW and your name would fade away, remembered by only a few.  But, against my expectations, you didn't.  You didn't become relevant in any way, just mindlessly railing against Damien Murrow.  Your attempts at displacing him were laughable at best, and pathetic at worst.  Why you would place all the blame on Murrow is beyond me, when it was obvious that you were not performing at a high enough level to warrant a second glance.  Your eyes should have been turned inward, pointed at the mistakes that you made in your tenure and how to improve yourself, rather than searching for a scapegoat like Murrow.  I don't hold any care for the man, nor any hate for that matter.  He's just like any authority figure: he looks after his bottom line, and if he feels threatened, he will attempt to use his power in the most over-reactive way possible.  I paid no care to any Voltage authority figure, be he Carlos Rosso or Lance Hart.  Men like them cannot stop me from getting somewhere that I want to be.  Only the men that I face in the ring have a hope at stopping me.  And my own failings.  Though I will admit, my ears perked up a little at the naming of Kenny Drake as Voltage GM.  Not because I fear him.  No, while Rosso and Hart were obvious company men, beholden to the board of directors and their own pride, Kenny Drake is something of an atypical choice for General Manager.  When he was an active competitor, he was a chaotic and wily force.  He and his Wolvesden never got anywhere, but their was a certain danger to him before he was exiled from the company.  I had a feeling that he'd be back, though not in this capacity.  Will he provide something new, a spark of excitement and danger to begin Season 11?  Or has he become another company man, castrated of anything that made him interesting to become just another mouthpiece of authority?  Time will tell ..."

Amadeus glances off in the distance, lost in his thoughts for a moment.  Then he turns back to looking down at the camera.

"But forgive me for getting off topic.  I was speaking of Cody Marshall.  One thing that strikes me about him is his blind confidence.  It's kind of endearing actually.  No matter the pitfalls he's suffered, the humiliations he's endured, the odds stacked against him, he sticks by this jingoistic self-assured nature where he is the matter-of-fact center of the world.  He's got a list and everyone on Voltage is on it.  He's going to run through them all.  This is a common trope throughout all of wrestling, especially here in EAW where the exceptionalism is on the mind of seemingly everyone here.  I've fallen into the turn of phrase often myself.  But where I am always willing to give my foes the benefit of the doubt that they have willingly chosen a life of battle because they have some skill at it ... Cody Marshall just always seems to have this thought in his mind that it's him against the world ... and that he will win.  With constant racial slurs.  I can't tell if he's too deep in parody or if he actually believes he's funny, but do you actually think that your words shame me, with references to 'slanty eyes' and purposeful ignorance of different cultures?  Your words only reflect the simple view of a simple mind spewing simple insults.  I pay them no more heed."

A sigh from Amadeus, then he moves on.

"What I did laugh at is your gross misjudgment of my time here in EAW.  Facing you, I'll have to learn to 'fight my own battles'?  Is that right?  You certainly have the wrong idea about what kind of group the Sanatorium is, if it even still exists.  With the exit of Eclipse, the progenitor, and Maero, the heart, does the Sanatorium still exist?  I've been pondering this question for some time.  Solomon and Apocalypse are my brothers, yes, but I won't deny that I was always closer to Maero and Eclipse.  With Solomon, I praise his vicious style and his committed determination, but I've always wondered how long he would have my back if the voices in his head suddenly told him to stab me in the back?  Would he burn me down if the voices told him to?  Would the bond of family dissolve so quickly?  I do not have an answer to those questions.  And Apocalypse.  To look upon him is to look upon the apex predator.  No worse.  To look upon him is to look upon the face of oblivion.  Eclipse wanted to protect him from the world, but in doing so, he prevented him from forming any bond or attachment to the world itself, save Eclipse.  I do not know if such a creature can be trusted.  But even before the winds of change uprooted half of my family, the Sanatorium rarely interfered in each other's matches.  It was an unspoken rule that to be in the Sanatorium, everyone stood of their own power.  Their was no one holding the family back, no one dragging everyone else down.  Eclipse, Maero ... they won their titles on their own.  I have always fought my battles with my own prowess.  I've never taken my brothers as crutches.  If we fall, the family will tend to us, nurse us back to health, but we much stand on our own.  That will never change.  So you might have a point that in the 24/7 battle royal, I had help tossing you out of the ring, but I never made the conjecture that because I threw you out of the ring that I had an advantage over you in our match Sunday.  A battle royal and a singles match are not the same thing.  Different rules, different strategies.  I would not make the comparison.  I can guarantee that when I beat you on Sunday, it won't be by knocking over the top rope and you falling to the ground.  Either I'll make you beg for mercy as your joints are twisted past their breaking point or I'll jar you so hard that you will be senseless and helpless as a newborn kitten while I pin you for the victory.  The manner matters not to me.  But you will fall to Amadeus.  Not the Sanatorium."

Amadeus crouches down, his eyes staring directly into the camera with a toothsome grin.

"You want to declare Voltage your yard?  Voltage is my home.  You may be a big dog in terms of size and in terms of bark, but you'll have to prove that you have the bite.  You want a piece of this yard?  You'll have to fight for every inch.  You'll have to pay for it, pay in blood, pay in sweat, pay in tears.  You can't just plant your flag and declare this the Cody Marshall show.  You have to fight for it, every day, no matter the pain, no matter the fatigue.  It took a long time for me to realize this.  I faltered and fell, going  into reclusion to lick my wounds.  But that's not how this game is played.  You step away because you're tired or you're hurt, you lose it all and have to claw your way back up from the bottom.  You have to keep pressing on, no matter the failures, no matter the injuries, no matter the damage to the psyche.  Are you prepared for that sacrifice?  Are you prepared for the days in which you can't even look your own children in the eyes because of the pain and humiliation that you've suffered?  That is the price for sticking your flag in the sand.  You have to defend it.  I'm sure you'll bluster and you'll preach that you'll defend against all comers.  But I look at you and that's all I see.  Bluster.  Wind.  Hot air.  You'll stick around for a bit.  You'll swing your fists.  Stand on your soap box.  Get those cheap 'U-S-A' chants.  But after that?  After you've been shut down and cut off at the knees?  When you've been laughed at for the joke that you are -ironically, you being the only one that doesn't get the joke.  Will you persevere?  Will you evolve and change, channeling that pain and humiliation to make yourself something greater?  Or will you become just another sacrifice on the bloody altar of EAW's gods?  And make no mistake of my words here.  You can have your god, he with a capital 'G', 'I am that I am', the god of Jacob and Isaac, Jesus the Christ, YHWH, or however you wish to refer to it.  Your religion is all well and good.  But here in EAW, you must realize that there are other gods who hold sway here.  The gods of Violence, Depravity, and Blood.  This is their realm, and your god holds no power here."

A sound of popping comes from behind Amadeus.  He gets up, turning and looking to the sky where colorful fireworks are exploding above him.  He looks up, a slight smile on his face.

"These fireworks remind me of you, Cody.  Garishly bright, colorful, and loud.  Yet, they fade in a moment, fizzling out.  What am I?  I am the sky around them.  Unperturbed by the spectacle they create.  Endless and encompassing.  Shake your fist to the sky and declare that you own it.  It cares not."

Amadeus turns his attention back to the camera.

"You are the sound and the fury, Cody Marshall, signifying nothing."

"I am Amadeus."

"Demon."

"Saint."

"Dreamer."

black
Scott Oasis
Post July 6th 2017, 8:00 pm by Scott Oasis
Dynasty 7-7-17

Promo #2

Well, at least you’re honest.

I have got to give it to you, Lethal Consequences. You’re very upfront about who you are. I said that you only cared about yourself and the way you are perceived by others. I talked about how you put yourself first and the wrestling second. I pretty much labeled you as a self absorbed old legend who only cares about having a good time. And to my surprise, you took no problem in owning it all. Bravo, LC. Your openness doesn’t make you any less of a cancer to the Dynasty brand in my eyes but hey, at least you’re not lying to anybody. If anything, the fact that you have no shame in doing all of this makes me even more sick. You think that you can say all of this shit, make your jokes and take shots at me and none of it will mean a thing come Friday night. Like I am some scrub who can’t do anything about it. As if you yourself haven’t declined in ability long ago -- Ha. Allow me to pause for just a moment because I know, I KNOW what you are going to say upon hearing me say that.  “But Scott Oasis, how can you insult me, how can you say that I am on the decline but then turn around and talk about wanting to start off season 11 with a win against me? Is that not a contradiction?!” You brought up that very idea before and I suppose if you were to take my words out of context many idiots would be thinking that same thing. It’s a valid question from that perspective, I mean, just how can I hate Lethal Consequences so much and disrespect him as an athlete for what he is currently, yet still desire having his name in my win column? Would beating him even matter then or be an accomplishment? Those two are common questions I’ve heard these past few days and that I must clear up. The answer to question two would be yes and as for that first, I can tell you how it would matter. I want to have LC’s name added to my resume and the reason for that is simple. At the end of the day, your career is defined by what you leave behind. What have you done throughout your career? What can we look back on to know that you’re one of the greats? It’s not the best way to measure one’s legacy but it’s something I’ve come to accept. People want to know what you have under your belt before they can see you for the talent you are and that of course means you must have quite a number of big victories, victories that would include people who have also had plenty under their belt. That is why I’m all about the stats and the accolades, those are the things that pop up most, they determine the way people are looked at in the history books.

Your chapter in the history books, at least the first three years or so of it, were full of accomplishments and though you haven’t done a hell of a lot since, for some reason people still see you as one of the best to do this. It ties in with what I had been saying about you earlier this week, in that you are still riding waves that you made way back in the past. You’re eating off the fact that people are still wearing nostalgia goggles and looking at you for your former glory. Don’t you see? Me beating you is not about who you are now, it’s just about the way people perceive you. If mindless sheep want to think of you as amazing competitor and believe only a certain caliber of opponent can challenge you then very well then. That image you have built, all of this buzz you have created and the respect that still surrounds your name...someone can really come up off a win over you. Or better yet, make a statement by beating you down and breaking your image entirely. That is what I want to do. That is what I get out of defeating you. This is more than a win over some bum, it’s a win over a guy with multiple world titles who is viewed as a top talent. When you hear that you can’t help but to want to watch out for the person who was behind that victory. On paper it’s an incredible kickoff to anybody’s season and even if it may not be true anymore, to those who are buying into the brand still, supporting you at shows and wearing LC t-shirts, that loss...it’s a game changer. Their whole reality is torn apart as they have to watch you be turned into light work in the middle of the ring. I would love to see that happen, that is the reaction I am craving! I need that to happen because the people who still doubt me and want to count me out are the exact same types who would gravitate toward you. Those are the fans I want to prove wrong; who I want to put on notice and let know that this is going to be my year. Now do you see why I care about this match so much? Why I would love to have this win? Oh, but who am I kidding, even if I didn’t have all of these motives, I still would be proud of this. I know you want to brush this all off and act like if you get pinned it’s no big deal, that life goes on, but what you don’t get is I’m not planning for just a pin LC, not after everything I said about you and about myself. I want to re-establish myself this season as a destructive force and when it comes to you, I just plain don’t like you - so I’m not thinking of going for any pinfalls or submissions out of the gate, I’m thinking of making an example out of you and setting a standard for my year. I’m thinking of putting on display a whole new form of dominance. When tomorrow comes there will be no more joking around or snide comments to make. You’re going to have to actually deal with the backlash of everything you’ve said. You’ve spent a week in front of an animal, poking and prodding at him for your amusement. Now you gotta share a cage with him. I can not WAIT for this! I can not wait to get rid of that smug attitude of yours once and for all; to put you in your place by letting you know that there are men who are notches above you. Men, who you will never come close to reaching.
Cody Marshall
Post July 6th 2017, 4:50 pm by Cody Marshall
Welcome to the first day of the Cody Marshall Revolution.

Y’all better know I’m fired up because yesterday was our Independence Day. The United States of America was built on the idea that anybody could come to this land and, with hard work, achieve greatness. It’s the greatest country in the world, and that’s why we celebrate! At the Marshall household, we celebrate the 4th of July right. I got up at 5 AM for my morning workout, grabbed some sparklers for the kids, fired up the grill and threw on some steaks while the wife baked some red, white, and blue cupcakes, I cracked open a few cold ones with the boys, and we watched the fireworks by the lake, because it's the Fourth of July dammit, and we’re American! In fact, TIME Magazine called me “possibly the most American man alive”. It’s a title I hold with great pride and honor. That’s right. Honor. H-O-N-O-R. No unnecessary “U” added to overcomplicate things. Honor spelled the American way, because this is America, and we’re celebrating America’s independence! We celebrate because in this country, you truly can achieve all your dreams if you put in the work. That’s why America is the land of opportunity. You know what else is the land of opportunity, no matter what the haters might say?

Sunday Night Voltage.

The new home of Cody Marshall. Where my destiny will no longer be in the small, small hands of Damien Murrow -- and you know what they say about guys with small hands. I am finally free from the shackles that once held me down on Showdown, and there ain’t nowhere to go but up! Every champion, hell, every competitor on Voltage better brace themselves, cause they’re all on Cody’s list, and I’m fixing to start running through all of them. I don’t care how tough or bad you think you are, there ain’t no escaping the ass-whooping you got coming, and that goes for everyone on Voltage. All shapes, sizes, and colors, whether you’re a good guy, a bad guy, or an ugly guy.

We’ve got good on Voltage, we got bad, and Amadeus sure looks like the ugly! A member of The Sanitorium… that oughta have everyone shaking in their boots. The Sanitorium ran roughshod over Voltage for months, and nobody could stop them. You had this brand firmly within your grasp. Everyone bowed down to the evil that was The Sanitorium. Everyone in The Sanitorium’s path fell. Everyone who stepped to you was done, gonzo, kaput. But I got some bad news: I ain’t everyone! I’m the ass-kicking, beer-drinking American Made one-man redneck wrecking crew. And I fear nothing except for God. So hit me with your best shot, Amadeus. I’ll give you something to be scared of. Didn’t I beat your ass already when you were called Yo-sucka Dum-Gai? Or was that someone else? I don’t know, I’ve faced so many goddamn Japs I can’t remember all those Mandarin letter names! Hell, I don’t even remember whether Mandarin is from China or Japan. I don’t need to. Because we don’t live in a communist desert, we live in the USA, dammit! Scream it loud Sunday Night on Voltage. U-S-A! U-S-A! Show your support for this great country, the greatest country in the world. Amadeus wants to take shots at me, but I can’t help it that I’m… Exceptional. It’s the American way. American Exceptionalism is not just a phrase that the talking heads use on the news. It’s the cold, hard, truth. This is the greatest country in the world, and we need to spread our values far and wide. That’s the American way, and that’s what I’m gonna drill through Amadeus’ thick head when I stomp the taste out of his mouth on Sunday Night Voltage!

Amadeus, you eliminated me from the 24/7 Battle Royal, I’ll give you that. The whole world saw you throw me out on my ass. I know you’re gonna bring that up. What you’ll conveniently “forget” is the fact that it took seven other men and one Sheridan Muller to eliminate me. Oh it’s true. I took everyone remaining in the match to force me out. You ain’t gonna have that luxury this time. Oh no. You are not going to have a ring full of people to gang up on me. For once in your sad, sad life, Amadeus, you will have to fight your battle alone. There will be no free lunch this time. You will win or lose on your merit alone, and make no mistake, you will lose. You may have been a hotshot in Japan, but here, in the big leagues? You can’t measure up, in more ways than one. So you joined up with your little gang of misfits so you could feel important, like you were a part of something big.

But it’s not going to change who you are, no more than a group of teenagers walking the streets in red or blue bandanas changes the fact that they’re good for nothing punks that will never amount to shit. You will always be a punk, Amadeus, no matter what name you use, no matter what flips you add to your arsenal, no matter what gang you hide behind.

You’ll always be a pussy.

You’ll never know what it feels like to grow up with nothing and grind your way to the top. You’ll never know an honest day’s work. And most of all, you’ll never know championship gold. You’ll be out of this tournament round one, when I give you the ass-whooping of a lifetime. And I’ll be on my way to the top. Cody Marshall is your next Interwire Champion, you better believe it! I’ll take on all of these names and squash them all like the ham n eggers they are! Voltage is Cody Marshall’s show, the rest of y’all ain’t nothing but a sideshow. 

This is my yard now.

I’m the biggest dog in this tournament. I’m the biggest dog on this brand. Everyone knew Voltage was the C-Show of EAW, but now that I’m here, Voltage is the brand to watch! We’re going to make Voltage great again. You hear that? Make Voltage Great Again! If you ain’t with me, you’re against me. Wolvesden, Sanitorium, People With Class? None of these factions of cowards and pretenders scare me one bit. As a matter of fact, I don’t even know if any of them still exist. The only stable that matters is the one baby Jesus was born in! Oh it’s true. I don’t care about no group of wrestlers that can’t fight their own battles. I’ll take em all on and beat em up just like that, because I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! 

Amadeus, I’m gonna make an example out of you, so everyone on this brand sees what Cody Marshall is made of! Voltage can send their best at me, and I’ll send em back licking their wounds. That’s the American way. This is a new era in EAW, everyone. It’s the era of Cody Marshall. It’s an event, dare I say, nearly as big as the day the Declaration of Independence was signed. That day, July 4th, 1776, was the beginning of the greatest country in the world, and y’all already know who that is: the United States of America! The Founding Fathers had the courage to stand up for the rights of the people and stick it to Great Britain --  not so great, were they? The brave American men who founded this country had to fight for what they believed in, some of them laid down their lives, all so we could live in the land of opportunity today! On this land of opportunity, Sunday Night Voltage, I will establish myself as the man to beat. This brand was Great Britain, but now it is the USA! Because your American Made hero is here, and I ain’t going nowhere!

I look forward to pitting my strength against your speed, Amadeus. I look forward to seeing you speedily fly across the ring after I put my boot to your slanty-eyed face, motherfucker! I hope for your sake that you’re an American citizen, ‘cause if you’re here on a visa that shit’s gonna be taken the fuck away from you when you inevitably pack your bags and quit, after I beat your ass to the hospital and back, you psycho son of a bitch! 

Which brings me to health insurance. Hope you got that too. That’s really important. I came to Voltage to make a statement, and if that involves cracking a few skulls, putting motherfuckers in the hospital, that’s a-okay in my book. I’m not here to wow y’all with some intricate display of technical chain-wrestling and submission holds. I’m here to beat the shit out of any sonofabitch on this brand who stands between me and championship gold. I’m here to win, because winning is the American way. Just ask Charlie Sheen. He’ll tell you. He’s been winning for years. So has Donald Trump. You know who never wins? Japan. And neither will you, Amadeus. The next Interwire Champion is Cody Marshall. Believe that. That’s about all I gotta say, and I’ll wrap this up the only way I know how. The American way!

God bless America, and a happy belated Fourth of July! Thank you all!
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next