Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 NaHnvEN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz!
Post August 3rd 2017, 6:20 pm by Guest
DY:II

Nico Borġ: The whole time listening to you, I wished that I were only there to pull aside, stop your meandering and save you from the traitorous tongue in your mouth that was doing you no service beyond churning up ever more odious aspects of your character to hold against you. Whatever you may think of me, I earnestly do try to be a kindly man. I wanted to just say  “woah, woah, woah. Let us take a few steps back now, Ahren”. Alas, you were too distant to hear,delivering that bizarre and contradictory sermon with no precious guardian angel to divert your tracks, but a camera to catch and relay every word. The same disappointment that struck me when StarrStan announced this match rose again like a kind of steam heat through my sinews. Exasperating. Liverish sickness nestling itself firm into the back of my throat. What kind of disjointed persona so easily cycles between testing my faith, equating me and all that I hold dear to the most craven scum of the Earth, and then as if it all changes everything reassuring that all due respect is maintained. A small word of advice, Brother. When you start talking in that sort of manner, even the sweetest words you utter start to come off shallow and obsequious. Now I’m really not sure what kind of person should be convinced by any part of that sort of attempted rhetoric, but sure as the wind blows it isn’t me. You are thinking of someone else. Maybe it is one of the drug addicts, wife-beaters or paedophiles that you have been comparing myself to between mealy-mouthed reprises of “Oh but I really respect your faith, honest!” You don’t really respect anything, Ahren. Not even yourself. Nothing is sacred, everything is a joke to you. But if you had shred of dignity left you would stop acting the fool and aim your insults a step or two higher than just the lower hanging fruit. Does one really think that I need reminding of how many cowards there are out there, hiding behind the Good Book but paying little heed to a word in it? Do you think that doesn’t disgust me? Do you think I am surprised in the least? I feel like I am having Deja Vu. I must of had this conversation a thousand times and I will probably have it a thousand more before the season is out. If only I had a win for each time someone raised this ridiculous strawman regarding my character. If I did, then I’d...well...things probably wouldn’t be all that much different. You see the thing you have to appreciate, Ahren, is that I get these sorts of questions asked of me all the time. Nary a day goes by. And even so, I make good on my word more often than not, regardless of how low my opponents go with their insults.

Chorus: Long and arduous the path, sweet and succour the destination.

Nico Borġ: It is peculiar  you should mention how Rex McAllister took my National Elite Championship, and yet skip all the juicy details. Do you want to hazard a guess as to what separates Zack Crash’s Hardcore Title conquest from the manner in which McAllister wrote his name into the history books? Zack Crash pinned the champion. No offense meant to Rex, he was worthy of the title and I think recent performances confirm that. Yet, the fact remains. In four or five attempts, he has never been able to pin or submit me. I remember those first days of my run on Showdown. Rex was the very first man to welcome me onto the blue brand, and he was the very first casualty to be left in my wake. Up until that point, his story had read much like yours does now. Coming off a hot first season. He outmanoeuvred distinguished Hall of Famers. He had at one time a very favourable run of form under his name. He had all the swagger and confidence in the world about him...Yet, something was off. He conducted his business in much the same manner that you have. Making vulgar insinuations as to the content of my character. All baseless, of course. All contextless soundbites that took some great imagination to relate to anything that Rex had ever seen of me. They came in the first place, I suppose, from a place of truth. There is some commentary in the world we inhabit in there somewhere. There are wolves in sheep’s clothing everywhere. Everywhere. Like an infection taking hold in every vein of the body politic. Right down to every hallowed hall. From even the Vatican, to government, the hall of fame and all of those disgusting ‘celebrities’ whose existence bears not celebrating. That there are so many stray sheep who are Christian in name alone tells us much about the world, but little about Nico Borġ.

Chorus: O how the lessons of history lie forgotten in the dust. Shine back upon them the light, for the good shall one day hold them dear.

Nico Borġ: I’ll try my utmost to preach to you what I taught Rex in words that you will understand, but the marrow of it is that relying on such idle aphorisms signal only weakness. Most people lack the patience for critical thinking. Spoken boldly enough, they’ll readily believe almost anything said to them. But for those blessed with insight and wisdom, such inane, inoperative words are elucidated for what they truly are. Like pelican hatchlings, they turn their beaks upon the very creature that bore them life. Be it a lack of creativity. Or the kind of trepidation that numbs the mind and leads a man to babble only what so many others have said before in vain. Fancy, you claim with no explication of holes within the scripture, in the testaments. Though more clear to I and, I should think, more pertinent in this sport are the holes in your own Testament. The question is, ‘where do I start?’ Well I suppose I should repeat my reasons for being here, because you still seem to have them confused. Perseverance and success in that ring reaps fruits far more precious than breathless gold, Ahren. You have been here long enough to know that. People look to the men who have vision and who seem capable of enacting it. Eclipse Deimos, the former outcast king, turned success between the ropes into a burgeoning ‘family’. A sinister cult by any other name, but one that continues to grow and increasingly making their reviled presence felt. And of course it was Zack Crash who built Omerta into an Empire to be feared, one that collapsed only by his weakness in carrying it. Just look at all the former wrestlers who now find themselves in positions of power behind the scenes. Ryan Adams. Brian Daniels. Kenny Drake.  That ingrate profligate StarrStan. A World Championship is a stepping stone to greater things, to molding the future.  Just imagine if all that power was in the hands of one who apply it the right way. Along the lines that the Lord has ordained. Imagine if the wicked found their punishment and righteous order was supreme. Would that not be a step forward in a world that you have seen so utterly infested with unashamed liars and craven backbiters?

Chorus: Waste not your time on him. He only sees the carrot dangling in front of his mouth. The hypocrite thinks only of sating his own hunger.

Nico Borġ: In any case, I remind you that nothing in the Bible prohibits fair competition, Ahren. And I have been nothing in my career if not a fair man. I have never strung along someone just to stab them in the back. And I have never punished anyone that has not deserved it. I also have never thrown my toys out of the pram because I didn’t get an opportunity I so desired. Good things come to those who wait upon the Lord, Ahren. Haven’t you heard the saying? Have you heard any number of those proverbial wisdoms passed down through the generations? Patience is a virtue. Fools rush in where angels fear to tread. You have been imprudent, Ahren. Just about recovered from disaster at Pain For Pride and here you rushing head first at the one no other sane man wished the infortune of fighting. If you had only waited a short while, something would have come your way, and you would have been all the more prepared to meet it. As it is written, they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Now my experience tells me this is true down to a word. Yet, you have neither the patience nor fortitude to resist temptation to do what would ultimately be in your favor. All too easily the green-eyed monster of envy overcame you and now I have little choice in the matter but to strike you down like thunder and defend that which you covet but is rightfully mine. Let it be known, I shall be having a word with Monroe, because I stand faithfully by my previous stance.  The only reason that any man EAW should have right now to demand a match of such colossal importance is right here in my hands.

Chorus: Verily, Invictus, you are more sinned against than sinning. But the Lord allots to each as he has given in the end.

Nico Borġ: One thing that I shan’t wait upon is any hope of recompense, however. I have learned that in life that is particularly true in this business is that the wicked hearts of men can seldom be relied upon to on what they know to be the righteous thing to do. Some are far too naive. From the misplaced trust placed in Lannister and the betrayal that should have been seen a mile away at Dia Del Diablo, to Theron Nikolas foolishly believing his once ally, the false king Tiberius IV, could have ever found it in himself to afford a fair challenge. Good faith is to be applauded. Yet, even I can see that faith in your fellow man is dangerous thing to possess. More dangerous than titles and the contents of any briefcase. Because when one’s good faith is stolen from him, o how hellishly difficult it is to wrench it back. Tell me, Ahren. How does one reckon his spirits shall fair when he realises that StarrStan never had his best intentions at heart? How wickedly shall the savage realisation shake his soul when he finds himself pushed into the lion’s den. Noone to shut the beast’s maw. No angel to defend him. Not for fine competition, but for bloodsport...for an the kind ferocious execution that, as you say, the paying masses all clamor to witness.

Chorus: Men so easily led by their passions sooner or later are drawn into the trap. We almost pity his name.

Nico Borġ: And I almost forgot. You have putting words into my mouth that I do not believe I have ever said. Who said I wasn’t ready for Lannister? Did you even watch the tapes? If you had been giving this match the kind of diligence and pre-preparation that it deserves then you may have come to the conclusion that I was every part an equal to Lannister. It was the harlot Vendetta who finally tipped the scales and stole the Answers World Championship from between my fingers. The Pizza Boy has his opportunity at the Grand Stage of Pain For Pride, Athena is cast out early, and Lannister’s borrowed time finally runs dry. Typical. Though I am not resentful about it. I merely did what I have consistently done after every set back. Namely, rise again. AFter all the heartache and soul-searching, I was back into World Championship contention at the earliest possible opportunity by ascending up that ladder to vaunt that contract at Pain For Pride. I resurrected my grand hunt. Just as I did by reclaiming the 24/7 contract after Locke scavenged my spoils at Pain For Pride 9. Just as I did by cashing in on the Pizza Boy after a brutal first blood match with Tyler Parker. Just as I did by winning the Gold Rush tournament after Matt Ryder gifted Rex the National Elite title. I flickered for but a moment, and yet here I am. Still burning bright. Still that un-eclipsed star on everybody’s horizon. Wise men, dare I say it you included, are following MY course. Because that leads to the future of the Answers World Championship. Remember, whatever your past exploits, form is temporary, class lasts a lifetime, and true faith...true belief be it in oneself or in some guiding luminary above...that never dies. It takes resilience and resolve to change the world, not a foul tongue and onerously unbridled whims. Take heed.

Chorus: Ave Invictus

Nico Borġ: Unvanquished, Unconquered.

Chorus: En Nico, Níka.
Post August 3rd 2017, 12:58 pm by Bloody Jack
DYNASTY PROMO #2

Even a being such as myself, blessed as I am with insight and veeeezun beyond what you mortals poses, will at times find myself dumbfounded at what I see before me.  Both my opponents are names well remembered throughout this land of Answers Wrestling that is Elite.  Spoken of so often and with such reverence that even the newest warriors on this battlefield will eventually learn of them and their many heroic (or villainous) deeds.  So when both these men stepped up to challenge me for the crown I wear, I believed that I knew what to expect for these foes.  Yet at every turn, with every exchange of verbal combat, my opponents have defied every expectation.  One for the better…the other for the worse.  But such is the mystery of the realm we live in.  We cannot truly know beings we only see at a distance.  Tis only when he become intimate with them can we truly claim to know them.  And what more intimate dance exists than battle!  I have seen through the ether and it has informed me that battle is more intimate than love, for it is the purest expression of ones inner-self; of ones most secret desires!  Through our war of words, I now know these two foes better than I know my former self.  And like many things in this world, while this knowledge has brought me great joy, it has also brought me great sorrow.  For one man has earned respect, while the other has lost it…if he even had any in the first place.       

Scott of the Diamonds.  I must admit, you have surprised me the most in this encounter.  Your words carry with them a humility and honesty that is all too often not seen in this land of competition and battle.  Men seek to deny others what they have achieved or will achieve, all in the name of pride and greed.  So it is remarkably refreshing to see one such as yourself.  And you’re right about one thing.  An honest man is a man deserving of respect.  So if you’ll permit me Scott of the Diamonds, I would like to announce for my Lord Nero Maxwell, the 7 Deities, and for all of the Shatter-verse to know…you have earned MY respect!  But it is with that respect in mind that I feel I must give to you the same honesty you gave to me.  And honestly…you are not worthy to wear the crown of Hardcore.  Not for any lack of skill or ability, but rather for the mindset that currently plagues you.  You said that weeks ago you would have refused to fight for the crown I now own because you believed it was beneath you.  Yet now you come seeking it?  Why?  Because (as you yourself said) you are a desperate man trying to obtain what he used to be.  But is such a motivation truly worthy of being called a champion?  A crown is not something you take because you simply have no other opinions.  A crown is not something you take simply because your preferred crown is worn by another.  If you desire a World crown…then go out and take it!  Do not sully mine with your self-esteem issues!  And yes, you are also correct that it is not greedy or prideful to desire success, but you are blinded by the brainwashing that a World crown is the only crown worth having.  I may not be champion of the world, I may only rule over a “niche” division as you say.  But regardless it still names me as champion, and that title ALONE names me as one of the best on this brand, in this company, in the world, throughout the galaxy, in the entire Shatter-verse!  And no matter what crown he wears, a true champion sees his crown as the most important!  Not because of some importance another has self-imposed upon it, but because of what HE himself does for it!  It may not be a World Championship, but pretty soon I shall turn this into the most desired crown in ALL of EAW!  This belt shall change the lives of all you who see and all who battle for it, for it will hopefully show them the way to true Broken Enlightenment!  Your story of redemption is a most compelling tale, and I wish you the best of luck in that endeavor.  But I cannot allow a man who seeks this championship, simply to try and reelevate himself to former glory.  He must be a man who will elevate the belt as well as himself!  I cannot allow a man who seeks this belt, simply because he has no other opinions.  He must be a man who desires it above all else, World crowns be damned!  I have sought and held many other crowns in my day, but currently this belt is raised above them all.  Because this belt holds within its very soul a legacy and cries out to be honored properly!  Do you not hear it as I do?  And honored it shall, for I shall offer it up sacrifices of blood, glorious combat, and spectacular victory!  You shall be part of that first offering Scott of the Diamonds.  And let me just shall it shall be my great honor to meet you on the battlefield!      

Mr. Consequences that are Lethal!  You however are a different story.  You can doubt the source of my proverbs all you want, but in the end it doesn’t matter from whom those words of wisdom spilled forth.  For a fool is always a fool.  And you are indeed a…FOOL!  The only person who wishes to see you in anything Mr. Consequences that are Lethal is the person staring back at you in the mirror each and every morn.  For your words spark no interest, no passion, not even base entertainment in those who are unfortunate enough to hear them!  For you are just a shell of the man you once were.  That may seem rather humorous coming from myself, who has been thrown this insult upon numerous occasions, but alas I fear for you it is the truth.  You words are like the ramblings of a hobo on the street.  Incoherent, full of errors, yet unable to look away from the disaster we see before us.  And when we see that hobo we can’t help but wonder…who was he?  What drove him to speaking of birds as enemies of democracy?  Tis a sad tale indeed I fear.  And yours is sadder still.  A man who was once atop the world, fallen into memory, trying with all his might to climb back into a position of even the smallest relevance.  You are much like the old mountain climber trying to conquer his old foe…the mountain of Everest!  Yet he is unable to reach the top of said mountain, so he stops halfway, claiming the top of the mountain is too beneath him in his current state, much like a sad and lonely hipster.  He even suggest that the mountain lay down for him, all in the guise to spare the mountain pain, when truly it is his own pain he wishes to be spared of.  These are not the words of a deadly warrior…they are the words of a coward!  SILENCE!!!  Do not try to deny it!  Why else would you slither away from the World Championship scene?  You make assertions that it is because you feel opponents like The Boy of Pizza and Scott of the Oasis, yet if they are so much lesser than you, why not challenge them?  If you seek its glory, why do you not battle for it?  If you believe the World Championship in so much danger of disrespect, why not save it yourself?  Do you have an answer to any of these questions?  OF COURE NOT!!!  Even if true, even if the Boy Of Pizza is unfit to wear the crown of the World, a great warrior does not wait for the easier opponent to come along simply to take the victory.  You may call it wise strategy, but that is only nice packaging for an ugly truth.  That truth being that you are a coward.  Or perhaps you are not!  Perhaps much like Scott, you are being honest, but this is a truth you cannot admit, so instead you hide it, you bury it, you try to run from it!  That truth being that you know you are not good enough to wear the crown of the World again!  So you challenge an opponent you believe to be easier, to take his crown because you fear me less than you fear the others.  So either you are a coward, or you are a liar!  Whatever it may be, it is YOU who are beneath myself, Scott of the Diamonds, this Hardcore crown, and EAW!  I’m about to show you how big a mistake that was to think you could fear me less than others.  For while this “niche” division as some call it may be small, it is a division filled with violence!  It embodies every value for which EAW was originally built upon.  Values that I currently embody.  Not only am I the avatar of Broken Enlightenment, I am the avatar of EXTREEEEEEEME Answers Wrestling!  Something you should’ve been smart enough to realize, but I guess that’s another truth that has been disproved.  You should fear me more than you fear any other champion, for they are bound by rules and disqualifications.  I wear no such shackles.  The only way to take this belt off of me is to bath completely in ones inner most violent tendencies!

The Great War draws ever closer my foes in arms.  Even now I can feel your blood upon my hands.  The Gods have already spoken of my victory and how DELIGHTFUL it shall be!  Soon all your fears, all your doubts, they shall be ERASED by me and my power!  Both of you will soon bow before Lord Nero Maxwell…bow before Broken Enlightenment…BOW BEFORE YOUR HARDCORE MESSIAH!!!  
PrinceofPhenomenal
Post August 3rd 2017, 11:47 am by PrinceofPhenomenal
The land of opportunity.

The days are drastically approaching until I can get my hands on my next victim. For months I trained and prepared to be in this position. I can practically taste the National Extreme Championship at this point. Showdown is one of the road blocks I must get through before I get to that opportunity, however. It's time that I re-establish my dominance here on EAW's signature brand. It's time for people to know that I am the last guy in the locker room that anyone should step to. For weeks, I heard I was to old to keep up with the current generation of EAW. It's funny that my opponent next week mentioned prestige when it came to the National Extreme Championship. Nobi, what would you or Stark know about bringing prestige to anything significant in this company? Enough is enough. That championship deserves to be held by someone who knows how to properly lead this company to new heights. But our match isn't about the National Extreme Championship. So let's just focus on our match this upcoming Saturday.

You're happy about losing the right way? Let me let you in on a secret Nobi, there is no right way to lose. You go out there to that ring and you're supposed to do whatever it takes to leave victorious. For the simple fact that there is a championship on the line should make you have the same state of mine also. Losing is NEVER an option. I haven't known you for long Nobi, but I can already tell that is something I don't like about you. If that were me, I would have did everything humanly possible to make sure that no one left with my championship. I would have made sure that whenever my opponent got closer to defeating me, I would shift to a new gear to make sure that didn't happen. Lioncross? Look at you going out there and trying to do things for other people. How about trying to win for yourself? At the end of the day, you control your own legacy here in EAW. One of the best points you made were about how you weren't good enough. I just have one problem with the point you made though. If you can't last in the ring with those guys, what makes you think you can hang with a guy like me?

I am the man you strive to be. I am greatness. You don't have enough confidence to carry a championship let alone defeat someone like me even on my worst day. I've shined at events like Pain for Pride and Dia Del Diablo, while you've constantly found yourself face down on the mat. Since you're so down on yourself right now, how about I do the both of us a favor and put you out of your misery as quickly as possible? You know what? I don't even plan to take off my jacket before the bell rings. I can't be caught dead in the ring for long with a mentally weak buffoon like yourself. You are honestly not worth my time. I have better things to do than sit around and babysit great value talent like yourself. Trust me when I say that there is nothing that you should luck forward to in this match. Unless you actually like constantly finding yourself in an awkward situation. Don't worry too much about this match, Nobi. I will do my best to make sure the audience doesn't fall asleep. I've been turning water to wine for years now and I don't plan on stopping now. Sometimes it doesn't matter how hard you work and train for your craft. Sometimes in life there are just going to be times were someone is flat out better than you. This is one of those times. I can't teach you the rules to the game because I don't have that type of time. There's not a pep talk any motivational speaker can give you to prepare you for this match. It seems that you're running to all these other resources to be successful here in EAW instead of looking in the mirror. As I stated earlier, YOU control your own destiny. YOU control your career. The sooner you start to grasp that the sooner you'll stop taking so many L's. Until then I look forward to making sure that streak continues.
Cody Marshall
Post August 3rd 2017, 8:55 am by Cody Marshall
Revenge is a dish best served cold.

There's a little something for you Italian fans to sink your teeth into. A little food for thought, 'cause I know you guys love your food over here.

Last week, I got my revenge on El Ironico. I smashed that bottle of Tequila over his head and powerbombed his ass through a table! You see, I wanted to crack open a couple of cold ones, but he insisted on drinking that awful paint-thinner-tasting devil juice. He made his own hospital bed and now he's gotta lay in it!

I hope he’s got insurance.

Last week, the whole world got the message loud and clear. El Ironico didn't have the meatballs to hang with The Last American Hero. Of course, we knew that already. The man looks like a string of spaghetti, for fuck's sake! I take shits bigger than El Ironico! Which is quite a feat, considering El Ironico is nothing but one big steaming pile of shit.

But enough about that border-hopping piece of green card garbage. I've got bigger fish to fry. Number one on my list is Lars Grier. A man who's also out for revenge. He can't wait to get his hands on Apocalypse and tear that mountain of a man apart limb from limb. Lars Grier and Apocalypse Diemos are at each other's throats, dammit! Both men want to prove to the other, and the world, that they are the one true monster on Sunday Night Voltage.

But I got some bad news, boys.

You're damn right there's only one true monster on Sunday Night Voltage. But it ain't Lars Grier or Apocalypse. It's The Last American Hero, Cody Marshall.

When I lift you up by the throat and hit The Rapture, there ain't no coming back. Let me put it in terms the Italians can understand. Tony Soprano said it best: you don't even hear it when it happens. You hit the mat, and everything fades to black. That's the way your night is going to end, Lars Grier.

We've crossed paths before, Lars. But we've never faced off one-on-one.

Lars Grier, you've been ripping me off since you got here. You use all my moves. You're jacking my damn style. You wear leather vests like me. You used to shave your head like me when you knew full well you could grow that thick mane of hair you got now! Lars, it's time to face the music: you want to be Cody Marshall.

We've seen it before. Every big man who steps through these locker room doors wants to be Cody Marshall. But it takes more than a little wish to be the one-man redneck wrecking crew. It takes balls. It takes guts. It takes the type of strength you can only develop from years and years of working on the farm. That's what you city boys don't understand. I am often imitated, but never duplicated. I'm the biggest, baddest son of a bitch on Sunday Night Voltage, no question. The World Heavyweight Championship will be mine, mark my words. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get to the top of the mountain.

I'm done playing second banana to second-rate 'Cody Marshall lites'. I'm fixing to open up a can of whoop-ass on Lars Grier that'll make what I did to El Ironico look humane.

You hear that, Lars? I ain’t fucking around here. You want to call me a joke? You think you can just roll up to the Palace of Spaghetti and Meatballs and beat me without breaking a sweat? You have no idea. Even God won’t be able to save you this Sunday night. You think what Apocalypse did to you was bad? You’re in for a whole new level of hurt, son.

There’s an old saying in Tennessee… I know it’s in Texas, but probably in Tennessee… ah, fuck it. This ain’t time for fancy catchphrases.

I will make you suffer, Lars.

Come Hell or high water.

Last edited by Cody Marshall on August 3rd 2017, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lethal Consequences
Now there's a gross font, too
Post August 3rd 2017, 5:08 am by Lethal Consequences
What do you mean the last one didn't go out?
I gave it to you all hours ago. It's the middle of the night now…
No, I did a whole fucking thing.
Yeah, a whole goddamn promo…
What do you mean it just didn't get sent out?
It didn't fucking send?
And now Scott got one out before me, fucking awesome. GREAT! SWEET!
Making me look bad.
So now I gotta do another one? All the intricacies of the last one… just gone.
Whole new fucking ideas now. Great. Awesome. No, no, it's fine --
The last one totally didn't have a great blend of addressing both opponents satirically-hurtfully throughout and masterfully tie it all together in one stroke at the end, no it's fine. I'll just do another one. Try to remember what the fuck I said.

“a wise man knows much and says little, but a fool knows little and says too much”

I don't know if you correctly attributed that string of words to the right person, Zacharia, but I can say this for certain: that wise man and that fool never took a paycheck from EAW, did they? No. That wise man never won a world title. That fool never made it to Pain For Pride. No, it doesn't matter what kind of loser you are here, Zack… you and Scott have both shown that the utter most failures can rise to the top of this company. Look at you now, both about to give me a great match and build! Good on you both!

Let's get this straight in the minds of the two of you… telling me what you think you know about me and my motives.

Ha… NO ONE knows my motives. NOT EVEN I!

Have I lost my realism, Scott? I don't think so. You have to remember that there's no one in this world you can trust. Not even yourself. Especially yourself. But that’s beyond the point for you, you can never be my self. It's why I'm me. The words that come out my mouth are very seldom what I root myself in, Scott. Hell, someone has to sell this match, don't they? You think the EAW audience would be interested, invested in a match between Scott Diamond and Zack "How Long Will His Gimmick Last" Crash, in 2017? No, no one wants that. What they want to see is a 2008 Lethal Consequences win the Hardcore Championship in 2017! That's what they want! You got-ta give the peo-ple, give the people WHAT THEY WAAAANT

I don't want to spill gallons of your blood, men. No. Whenever someone gets in one of these Hardcore matches, matches that used to be commonplace, they always talk about how they yearn for the taste of the iron in the life of their opponents. They want to make them bleed and suffer. No, I don't want you to fucking suffer. If you could go unscathed throughout a match where I regain my title, by all means, go for it. Hell, lay down, make the pain less. I don't need your fucking screams, gentleman, I'm no employee of Monsters Inc…

But it is somewhat purge-esque. The purge comes around every so often. You don't need to murder and pillage your neighborhood, do you? No. But Walmart is having a great Purge Sale on that automatics and you can't just pass up a deal like that.

I'm saying when the oppurtunity presents itself… shit, why not load a guitar with thumbtacks and barbed wire? The lovely lads in the back pre-wrapped and stuffed it for me… it'd be rude to not use it, wouldn't it?

I am an employee of Extreme Answerz Wrestling, aren't I? A shining one. And that means I have a few responsibilities to myself. Get booked. (This part always comes with shitty executives ruining most things. No need for specifics). Win match; get titles, pride, etc. Pretty simple. And, hey would you like at that, I'm booked to be in a Hardcore Title match. So naturally, I must win. Easy concept.

And let me just say, Scott. Love the way you take, baybay. Lovin' it. A lot better than old white stripe over here, am I right? Like we get it, you just doing a little much, Zack. I get you Scott. You and me, we don't want that Hardcore Title.

Que jobero!

But I've said it before for myself, and I'll say it to you, Scott. We don't want to be what the tragedy of that world title picture is right now. Scott Oasis? Pizza Boy? Blegh! No, Scott, we should bide our time here. I mean, I don't know if I can say we… I am going to win it solely, but you, I don't, like I said, you're first in line for my Lethal Consequechampionship when I unify it. Just find something to do. And you're when you say there's no confidence in you. There's not. You don't have the IT factor, Scott! You gotta stand out! What's keeping you, Scott?! WHAT'S KEEPING ME?! WHAT IS SCOTT?!

I would just like to say, this is going to be great, man. This is going to be a STOCK BUILDER for ALL of us! You guys are going to make me look great on Dynasty with that title around me. That tattered, non-gold belt.

It's a fine title. It's great.

The last promo I had had a great fourth wall break, but I forgot how I did it.

So, yeah. That's it.

Alright… well. I'll be going now.

Later!

You suck!

:dave:
Lethal Consequences
Post August 3rd 2017, 5:07 am by Lethal Consequences
:dave:

Last edited by Lethal Consequences on August 3rd 2017, 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Davidson
Post August 3rd 2017, 1:30 am by Davidson
(David is seen arriving backstage in the Palau Saint Jordi arena with his title resting comfortably on his shoulder and his opposite hand pulling his luggage. He sees the cameraman in front of him and begins to talk.)

Ohhh I’m feeling great today. Chipper even. But I’ll admit that when I woke up this morning, I was feeling a little sluggish. My alarm when off at 3:38 PM, yes I’m going to be that specific, for I am too lazy to round up. But like I was saying, I didn’t want to roll out of bed during this time because well, 3:38 PM is just too damn early. Way toooo early to start my day. For a split second I said F my plans, I’m just going to lay here and forget the world, Chasing Cars style. Yes, yes…tis a good song. Where was I again? Oh right, thankfully my thunderous yawn woke me up as I rubbed my eyes and while this was happening, my memory came back to me and realized that hey wait a minute, I’m David Davidson!! I’m one half of the EAW Unified Tag Team Champions. In fact I’m not only a champion in professional wrestling, but I’m a champion in life. So I ripped the covers off of me like Stan Smith and eagerly started my day. I went downstairs with my title. Ate a bowl of Wheaties with my title. Aka the cereal that Haruna and Azumi can’t eat and neither can my opponents for this week because well, it’s the breakfast of champions. Sorry, can’t have any. Can’t have sprinkles on your ice cream either because those are for winners only! Awkward! Next I rinsed my bowl out with my title. Just kidding, my maid did that, haha. I’m such a silly goose. Then I went upstairs, took a shower with my title, while on my shoulder. Yeah I figured the shoulder would be better than the waist given the circumstances. Nothing weird about that. Don’t judge me. Then I brushed my teeth with my title. Got dressed with my title. Yeah, my title had the sickest outfit on until it said no more to clothes, for my title is a free spirit. More power to it. I’m a supporting father like that. Then I hopped on a plane with it. Couldn’t eat the honey roasted peanuts though because my title is allergic, which was a bummer. Then when I got to my destination, we were both jet lagged and took a snooze. Dreamt about the McRib coming back, so good times. Then I got up, got in a car with my title, both of us of course sitting in the backseat with our seat belts on because safety first children, and now here I am. Back here in Palau Saint Jordi. So there’s that. You’re welcome for sharing that story, by the way. Not a big deal at all. 

(David continues to walk around in the backstage area trying to find The RAD Betting Agency. But it’s confusing back here. It’s like a god damn maze. David is just trying to find that cheddar.)

So I guess this is the part where I give my recap on my match at Dia Del Diablo. Oh you bet I will. It’s going to be very detailed as well, so perhaps you should pause this video, get your little snacky snacks and resume. So here it is. We won. We beat Haruna and Azumi. The end. No seriously, that’s it. That’s all I should have to say but I know for you wannabe therapists out there, you want more. You want to ask me how the outcome made me feel and all that crap. I don’t know, if I had to hop onto a sofa, lay down and become an open book to you all, I guess I would say that I’m disappointed. Disappointed because I wasn’t surprised in the slightest. I thought our opponents would pull out their bag of tricks. Anything out of the norm to make it interesting, but nope. To quote Coach Dennis Green, RIP by the way, “they are who we thought they were.” They’re a good team. I never said otherwise. But when you are facing a legendary team? In the words of the South Park ski instructor, you’re gonna have a bad time. Yes I know, I’ve made so many references and spewed so many quotes thus far but I don’t care. I’m the champ, I get to do whatever I want. No seriously, I can do whatever I want. When you win a title in EAW, you get a plaque that says I’m above everyone else. So rules and the law doesn’t apply to me. It’s whatever though. No big deal. Just like how this Grand Prix Tournament is no big deal. Are we supposed to be sweating it? Oh no we might face some random pairing that’s been teaming for a whole whopping month or face a team that we’ve already beaten before in Haruna and Azumi! The horror! Just to make sure, I said horror as in h-o-r-r-o-r. Wasn’t calling them whores. Just throwing that out there. I have a reputation to protect. A sparkly clean one at that. So clean you can eat off of it but I digress. I’m ready to move on. Dia Del Diablo is now in the rear view mirror. Time for a new chapter. 

(David finally finds the betting agency and is greeted by the interviewer. The interviewer goes for a hug but David picks up his luggage and throws it into his arms and tells him to take care of it. David then sits down in the agency.)

New chapter huh? Reminds me of that Kevin Durant article when he told the world that he would be joining forces with Curry, Thompson, Green, and of course the goat, Zaza. Wouldn’t be surprised if he hits me up and asks to become a High Roller in the near future. Would be very unfair, I know. Just like how it’s unfair to ask me to compete this week after what I was put through last Saturday. My shoulders are just aching..ACHING I TELL YA! Oh the pain! I don’t know if I can go on! But wait, don’t get me wrong here, because the throbbing sensation in my shoulders don’t stem from my match at Dia Del Diablo. Oh no! It was from carrying around duffle bags all day that were filled with our winnings from betting on ourselves to retain our titles. Now I’m no GM, but I would suggest that we should get the week off or to have one of those corny celebrations that just about every other champion receives, but the more I think about it, the more I realize that Jack and I, we are better than that. We don’t act surprised when we win in big matches. We are used to it by now! We act like we’ve been there before! I mean we are easily the most mature adults in all of EAW. It’s a no contest. We are professionals to the bone. Just like we are the workhorses of Showdown, something we pride ourselves on, so let’s have this match after all. I’m a tough cookie. I’m a world class athlete. Which means that once again, Murrow can count on us to deliver by doing our thing out in the middle of the ring. And when I say “thing” I mean art. A Picasso I am. But perhaps I’ll turn into Van Gogh if I have to keep listening to my opponents this week. You know, the whole cutting off my ear thing. 

Interviewer: I couldn’t help but overhear that you still think Murrow is the GM of Showdown. Brian Daniels is calling the shots. 

(In that moment, David has flashbacks from when he and Jack brutally assaulted him to win back their titles. His forehead becomes moist with the sweat trickling down his face from the news.)

What? They can’t do that. They can’t just kick an innocent and hard working man out on the streets. What kind of message does that send, huh? He has a family. I think? I don’t know. Fuckin Brian Daniels man. Thought he died in Star Wars. Ewok lookin ass. What hurts me the most is that I wasn’t even asked for my opinion on this matter. Now I’m left wondering if there was anything I could have done about it? I could have prevented this somehow surely. AHHH I’M SO PUZZLED! I don’t get why DDD would do this. It’s like he’s sabotaging Showdown on purpose because it’s on a whole other level compared to the other brands. We were probably hurting their viewership so they said hey, let’s get rid of the man that has given his blood, sweat, and tears to make Showdown what is is today! That will help balance things out! I have no words. Just show the Murrow montage. DOOOOOOO ITTTTT!

(The interviewer gets his iPad out and the next thing you know, we are watching Murrow highlights while “I Will Remember You” by Sarah McLachlan plays. Just a very emotional video package. Makes you question what the true meaning of life is. Clips show The High Rollerz having Murrow’s back and attempting to end RoViper just for the lulz. David looks back into the camera.)

Losing Murrow as our GM is like…I don’t know what to compare it to. Like..like having a close death in the family. Yeah that’s pretty spot on because I know we will never see him again. The only way we will be able to communicate is through mail owls like Harry Potter, since he’s been blacklisted. Might as well call him Raymond Reddington. So as you can see, I’m clearly not in the right mindset. I’m an emotional wreck. Yet I’m expected to promote my upcoming match on Showdown this week..like nothing traumatic has happened in my life? How sway? How am I supposed to put all of this on the back burner? This whole ordeal really chaps my ass. Actually wait a minute didn’t Murrow put us on the pre-show for that one Showdown FPV? Pretty sure he did so never mind, fuck that guy. Anyways let’s just get right down to it. The High Rollerz aka the tag team champions aka the team that consists of two best friends aka the two young stallions aka the team that actually has experience as a team faces off against Mark Michaels and Kaise however you pronounce your last name aka…I don’t know, are you guys known for stuff? Oh right, Mark Michaels is the social media king. The Kim Kardashian of EAW! Well how have you been? It’s been so long since the last time we talked. How are the online wife and kids? Good? Good. Now I do slightly remember you. You were the one that went through a glass table and got pinned in that tag title match back in Dynasty Wrestling. Yet, we supposedly ran for the hills when we encountered you? The fuck? Little ol’ Mark Michaels is the reason why we left in the first place? Child please. I hope one day you meet something called common sense, until then, continue to yak that constant hot garbage like only you can do. So yeah it’s been almost two years since the last time I saw you, that’s wild. From what I remember, we were pretty tight friends at the time, so I’ll ignore your hostility for a second. I knew what your favorite color was. Purple. I knew what your favorite animal was. Hamster. I knew what your favorite movie was. The Notebook. Obviously these answers can be different now because like I said, it’s been roughly two years. A two year reunion! But I mean it’s kind of awkward because you’re like the dude that shows up to the high school reunion with nothing to show for it. Hasn’t accomplished a single thing since he left school. In fact, he peaked in high school, so it all adds up. Then I come through those doors with my hot prize, my title, blinding everyone in the room and then I brag about my accomplishments because well, I actually have accomplishments to brag about in the first place. Like I said, it’s awkward. 

It’s also awkward how you’ve been here since 2015 and you’re still stuck in the pit of mediocrity. Do you need help getting out? Need a hand? A fire department with a ladder? I mean I can call somebody if you want. But not the Ghostbusters. They are huge dicks. But yeah, I don’t recall you winning anything of importance back then, or even now, other than buying bots to follow your social media accounts. But then again, maybe they are real people seeing as how the majority of people who inhabit this planet have a brain the size of a pea or better yet, nothing at all. The more you make a fool out of yourself, the better. Cash me outside girl. Riff Raff. Jake Paul. Mark Michaels. Exclusive company you have there. Plus, another reason why people might follow you is because you’re relatable in a way. You’re just like every other Average Joe struggling at their job. You give them hope. Just keep being you, kiddo. It’s paid dividends thus far. Now, I feel like the whole theme between The High Rollerz and you is the fact a lot can happen in two years, like I said. It’s true, we left Dynasty Wrestling. Not because we lost that match at House of Glass, but because we weren’t exactly taking the whole professional wrestling thing seriously. So we took a step away. Cleared our minds. Won even more money at the blackjack tables. Plus Jack wanted to settle down and marry his wife. You weren’t there but I’m sure you got an invitation. Probably got lost in the mail. And at first, I thought a lot changed with you as well. For instance, as I listened to you talk a few days ago, I said whoa, this Mark Michaels guy is doing big things. At least according to himself. Clearly no bias there. What were some of the things you said? Oh right, you’re the guy in EAW with the perfect blend of strength, speed, and technique. You said your talent can’t be matched nor duplicated! Your destined for greatness! Bound for glory! You have your face on ice cream bars! You’re the best in the world! Yeah, like you said, all of these hot takes and ideas have been said before. Mostly by insecure elitists such as yourself while describing themselves. It’s a sad sight to see. But it was expected all along. 

(David takes a moment to look at the interviewer who thinks is a bouncer now. Trying to scare off anyone who walks too close to the agency. But the people just laugh at him because they know if it came down to it, they would beat him up with ease.)

Mark, you have to continue to hype yourself up because nobody else will. “But what about my followers, David? They love me! They think I’m the goat!” Let me rephrase, nobody of importance talks about you. Which is conflicting with what you say. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, you know. I hired a personal investigator because when you say you’re the best and all that shit..and then when I watch you in the ring? That can’t be the same person. Mark thinks he can’t be touched in the middle of the ring. Meanwhile at Dia Del Diablo we see his ass going through a burning table. Something wasn’t adding up! This is why I hired the personal investigator. I thought someone stole your identity and is trying to sabotage the impregnable reputation of one Mark Michaels. Well, he collected your DNA and the results are in! You are the same person. How did we collect your DNA? None of your business. Stop asking me so many questions. Let’s stick with the Dia Del Diablo theme. According to you, we got our asses handed to us by two women. A, false. Do we still not have these titles on our shoulders, you chooch? Fuck yeah we do. Get your eyes fixed. They blurry as hell. Maybe you should stop staring at your phone twenty hours a day. That could probably help, but I’m no eye doctor, just a champion in EAW, poor me. As for B, you sexist bro? In 2017? Haven’t you heard those screaming and easily offended feminists? Females and males are equal. I would say both genders are equal but then I know I would get a comment from some hot head that there are hundreds of genders out there because that’s just the kind of world we live in. 

(The interviewer is seen eating a fruit by the foot like a child a few feet from David. He’s making a lot of noise and is smacking. Pls kill him. David just ignores him.)

But I like how you’ve paid attention to our careers. Saying shit like we went from beating RoViper to getting our asses kicked by two women. Meanwhile I have no idea what’s going on with you. Sure I briefly mentioned your match at Dia Del Diablo because it’s still fresh in everybody’s minds. But in due time people will just remember that PoP won. Yes, PoP. Aka probably the least accomplished of all the EAW hall of famers and has lost a lot more than he’s won since returning. Yeah, you lost to that man, you should feel bad. But Mark, I thought you had the skills to pay the bills? I thought you had the strength to throw everybody through the burning tables and the speed to dodge opponents and the technique to help make easy work of the other three men. Yet you lost? How? But you’re so good! It’s almost as if you’re not only lying to me, but yourself as well. But I get it. You can’t lose a single drop of confidence. Just about any other man would see the writing on the wall and realize that you’ve already reached your ceiling. This is the best you’re ever going to get. Don’t you see? You’re not Mark “Top Shelf” Michaels. You’re Mark “Mid-Tier” Michaels. Has a way better ring to it and oh yeah, way more accurate. Plus Jack is top shelf. Always has been, always will be. Don’t plagiarize. Be creative. Let those creative juices flow through you! Because the way I see it, you’re just like most in EAW. Especially when it comes to the rookies who can’t help but brag about themselves and say that they are the greatest thing since sliced bread and how they will go on to win multiple world titles. That’s not confidence. It’s something called delusion. You’re guilty of it as well. 

Like I said, you’ve been here since 2015. Yet you act like you’re still a rookie. Which is only fitting since you’re still on their level. Or maybe not because most new guys pass you by like its nothing because well, you are nothing. It only makes sense. I mean we have been gone for roughly two years, we come back and we do something you have yet to do and that’s win championship gold. Speaking of gold, you think if you beat us, you’ll get a shot at these titles and win them on your own. Again, you’re delusional. Get some help. No seriously, get some help if you actually believe you have what it takes to beat the tag champs in tag team action. Especially when it comes to you and you’re partner. You have made it known that you don’t like him. Just like you have made it known that you don’t trust him. Well I mean, calling him out and saying he’s garbage and bringing up your win against him probably won’t help you in this match. In fact just save everybody the trouble and beat the shit out of each other as soon as the bell rings because it’ll happen at some point. If not, you will lose to us in convincing fashion. So take my advice and shove Kaise around. You two get into it, we take advantage and when it’s all said and done, you can point your finger at Kaise and blame him for the loss since it’s never Mark’s fault. He’s Picture Perfect! He’s The Twitter Tool. The Social Media Slut. The Facebook Fuck Boy. I believe those are the nicknames you bring up every chance you get. I mean that’s all you are. A bunch of nicknames. You can add loser to the list after Saturday as well…but then again you can’t add something that’s been there the whole time. And then there is your partner, Kaise. Um okay, so he has a sob story. I’m shocked! Shocked I tell you! Nobody has ever had one of those in EAW before. Now the two main takeaways from Kaise’s dialogue is he lives under a rock. Asks who we are? Bitch who the fuck are you? A nobody trying to call someone else a nobody, that’s rich, Kaise. Bold as well. Not smart by any means, but bold nonetheless. As for the other takeaway, he has made it clear that he doesn’t care about this match. His exact words were, “I don’t care about this match one bit.” Which is gonna be hilarious when he undoubtedly responds to us regarding this match…a match he deemed unworthy of his time in the first place. Some people man. Oh well. What are you gonna do? No seriously what are you two gonna do this Saturday because the way I see it, you are so fucked. Sooooooooooo fucked. 

(David smiles before looking down at his title. The scene fades to black.)
J-Dynasty 2?
Post August 3rd 2017, 12:12 am by J-Dynasty 2?
One-foot boxer tried to punch it out with a three-footer, now he’s three but against seven.  What’s growth if everyone’s growing? You’re never the only one upping your game, the games a perpetual one-upmanship.

Rex you mention us being familiar foes, so why you acting like you foreign to me? Why so coy about our relationship? It was under bright lights, both our hearts beating nonstop. I met you in the King of Elite Tournament, and since I’m king I don’t have to tell how that date turned out, you and I both know it was decided then who’d be the head of Showdown’s future leadership.

If I recall correctly, you then too had just defeated Devan Dubian before reaching me. So you must understand how change hasn’t changed much, the distance between us remains ever the same. This fantasy of you besting me is grounded in as much of reality as a teen girl’s internet ship. You added The Heart Break Gal and a number one contendership. I added a crown and championship.

No need to get all worked up about how I go about my showmanship, if you don’t want me to play around and generalize about you it’s time that you improve your salesmanship. Give me a reason to believe Rex McAllister is more than just another con job in the lot of shiny new toys out there they tell us to invest in, in other words believe in, each and every single year? Because right now, I’m just entertaining myself until I’m given a reason to give a solitary fuck about what you have to say and what you bring to the table within my realm. See you can talk in circles about what’s underneath and basically accusing me of style without substance, but so long as I hold the world within my hands I see no reason as to why I should dignify such accusations with any more a serious response than I would if some fangirl in the middle of no where was claiming to be my woman, when I like to keep a whole dime of dimes. I certainly don’t have to figure out how to reverse your fortunate, if we were two race cars I’d be the one miles ahead, why would I care about reversing someone who has less momentum than I do? You have the entire game all twisted, I’m the one to beat around here, I’m the one you have to prove yourself against to be the man. I especially don’t need to take honour lessons from a man who both times when he has reached me for a matchup has come due to interferences, say what you will but I won the crowns on my head and around my waist all on my lonesome. Even when I rarely cheat, I cheat by plans of my own creation, I don’t fluke out and take cheap victories that come to my lap out of luck, I facilitate. Still, why would the king of thieves care if he has to get his hands dirty from time to time? You speak of dishonour to a man with little interest in the subject, you wish to put a black mark on a man whose whole world is black. In fact, I’m all black myself, I take full ownership.

Now I don’t know where you come from, and who makes these crowns for cowards, but around these parts craftmanship isn’t wasted on those who don’t have the gusto to go about getting what they want, lest you forget who the brazen beast around here is, and who is the one without the balls to the point he’s already setting up safety nets for his eventual defeat. Oh you love the road, you’re into the path towards the destination of who knows where, that’s what losers say when they know they’ll never make the right turn into the center of the limelight. Your imaginary summit is nothing that I, nor the people, will ever recognize, it might as well be a figment of the recesses of your mind admitting to your inability to cut it. But you could be taught, all you have to do is watch the teacher, instead of spit balling from the back of the class and thinking you’re so edgy for doing so. I won’t hold your hand, I won’t make this easy on you or play with the grades for you. This is my craft, and you’re just under my apprenticeship.
April Song
Post August 2nd 2017, 11:59 pm by April Song
Championship Defense #1
April Song vs Consuela Rose Ava

[As April Song sits in a hotel room in Madrid after the Empire event that she had a match on earlier in the evening, she sits alone in contemplation of what awaits here the next evening. The first title defense as Specialists Champion is on the horizon, an event in a hostile country under supremely adverse conditions. Instead of concern though, April seems actually excited, bouncing around on her bed a little, tossing and turning as music plays from a selected playlist.]

This is so damn weird! I haven’t been this excited in a long time. It reminds me of going to flight school for the first time. Nervousness, no, pure excitement! I know that I have a lot to lose, but the thrill of having a chance to compete with one of the best is just sends the adrenaline pumping. I do have to give Consuela some props though, she’s cooked up a wild one. A fight in a mansion? I wouldn’t have come up with something like that. These wrestlers all have some pretty cool ideas, it seems like. When I first started, I never thought I would be involved as long as I have in this sport. I thought it would go by much easier and much faster. While the results have been disappointing, the actual challenge has not been…..

[Before April can remain lost in her own thoughts, the phone rings. She picks up and frowns, noticing it’s the same number of the person who has been a hospitable employer but definitely condescending as well. They once again speak with the aid of a voice changer, disrupting their voice to the point it’s unable to be recognized.]

???????: Ah, April, I hope that I didn’t catch you at a bad time, heh? Time difference and all, so I wanted to make sure I caught you before you went to sleep. I just want you to be aware that once you head over to the manor, you’re completely on your own. There’s no backup, no magic strings I can pull to help you out. I would expect Consuela to fight a little more fairly than her sister would, but know and know damn well that place will be filled to the gills with all sorts of traps, tricks and plenty of cleaning materials. While you will have weapons too depending on how creative you are, Consuela will have any and all control of the environment. My advice is that you finish her quickly.

April: Understood. Now…I have a question for you. You have taken such a great stake in my victories and defeats of late, why don’t you tell me who you are so I can at least know who is trying so hard to make me their attack dog.

???????: All you need to concern yourself with is winning. You win, I pay, EAW pays, and you become a rich woman very quickly. All that warrior’s pride crap is cute, but in reality you took this job to get paid. When it’s fitting for me to reveal myself, I will. For now, concentrate on getting Consuela out of the title picture, permanently if necessary.

April:…………I just want to win. I’m a fighter, not a cold-blooded sadist. I’m going there to win, maybe sample some cooking if she’s not too hurt over the loss, and hitch the fastest flight back to the States possible.

????????: (sigh)….Fine, fine. Just know that people like the Avas are not someone you want tailing you for long periods of time. It’s better to finish them before THEY finish YOU. Just friendly advice. By the by, I hope you are pleased with the partner I was able to help find for you? He will be quite the asset to you in the Grand Prix tournament. Being a former Tag Team champion himself, he can show you how to be a proper player in that should you choose. Goodbye…good night…and good luck. I have a bad feeling you may need it.

April: (scoffs) I’ll take skill over luck, any day.

[Without another word, the mystery benefactor hangs up, leaving April to her own thoughts once again.]

This is just like the old Jujitsu fights back in grade school. No more smacktalking, no more strategizing, now it’s just about getting plenty of rest and going into the fight with a calm mind. Consuela does have a point in some ways, the championship has changed me. I think for the better though. It’s made me realize that I’m capable of surviving in this world, that I don’t have to waste my life as a simple mercenary. There is a legacy that I can leave behind, a way to honor my family as well…maybe….Damn it, April, now is not the time to get sentimental. You have a big day tomorrow! It’s your first title defense in EAW, you can’t drag up all that sentimentality now! Just sit back, get your rest, relax, and be ready for the fight of your life tomorrow.

[April starts to drift off to sleep, thinking of the battle to come and all the hardship and heartache that came before her moment of triumph a few weeks ago. While she realizes that the challenge ahead is formidable and dangerous, she takes a chance to savor the progress that she has made. Each and every person that she has encountered in EAW so far is on her mind right now. She grins, thinking of seeing Cloud Matsuda’s less than subtle challenge on social media, relishing the idea of facing her and so many of her contemporaries on the EAW roster.]

The thrill that I feel….

The feeling is just unreal……

This is it….this is my time to be a star. This is my time to be a legend. This is my time to show the world the true strength of a true jujitsu-ka.

I’m so ready for this, Consuela. I hope you are to, so we can give the world the best show possible……
Aria Jaxon
Post August 2nd 2017, 11:55 pm by Aria Jaxon
READY, AIM, FIRE -- MADRID, SPAIN.

"The Queen of Liars", that's cute, Alexis. Exactly the kinda shit I expected you to say, even though I haven't told a single lie in everything that I've said this week. Seems like the revisionist history wasn't just something you doled out to Cailin. It sounds like she must've done her fair share of sweet-talking you too, since you're standing here calling me a liar and saying that I deserve for Cailin to punish me for my "horrendous actions". I'm looking for specific examples, but I can't find any! You didn't fling anything concrete my way. I guess you think taking Cailin's word for it is good enough for you. I'll be honest, y'all having your own little version of events where you're the virtuous warriors absolving Madison and I of our sins through the most violent possible means isn't any skin off my back. I don't really care. You're worth an eye roll from me, Alexis, and that's about it. For the entire duration of your time in EAW, you've never known what it was like to be alone. Someone's always been close behind you. Not pulling the strings, not holding your hand, necessarily, but someone's always been there in some form or fashion. I was never scared of Cailin surpassing me and I never tried to reduce her to nothing more than my hanger-on. Nice try, though. Cailin could be whoever she wanted to be...and so she has. She's chosen to be my enemy, and what a mistake that'll turn out to be. It hasn't exactly paid dividends for her so far, but here you are, barking into her ear that she should continue on down this path and make me pay. I just have to ask, will you still be there for her when she fails? When you all have to eventually accept the truth that I don't kneel to any-fucking-body, will you be there to console her and give your latest twisted motivational speech? It's nice that you believe in her, though. Cailin Dillon can do anything she sets her mind to -- except wipe Aria Jaxon off the map. And don't get me started on how unlikely it is that you could do it, either. If Cailin's chances are zero, yours are even less than that.

If Cailin really looks back on everything we went through as friends and can look in the mirror and concede to the fact that I was never there for her or never had her back, then oh well. If I was a mushier person, it'd hurt. If you think you're up to the task, Alexis, then have fun. Just remember that alliances aren't really her strong suit. The Cailin I used to know was someone I'd never have rejected, and what reason did I have to turn her away? For losing? For being sad? I'd never have turned my back on her for being human. But these lines in the sand now, she's drawn and redrawn them time and time again. I just keep stepping over them because I don't give a fuck. The latest line she's drawn is the one in front of y'alls "home". It can go up in flames along with the rest of you and Cailin's best-laid plans for Madison and I. Revenge, blood, respect...all of the things you're tryna get out of us this week, it's not happening. Not a chance in hell.

Losing a title match makes you a shell of your former self? That’s really all it takes? Damn. Duly noted.

I thought higher of you than that. For all the times we’ve tangled and all the similarities we can pick out in each other, I always thought the strongest common thread between us was how resilient we are. Well, lemme rephrase. How resilient I am, and how resilient you were. I never thought I’d see the day when you took one defeat on the chin like this and just unraveled completely. Losses hurt, okay? I know that. Losses that big on stages as grand as the one where we last met, they sting even more. Nobody is saying that Cailin Dillon isn’t allowed to be sad. I won’t lie and say I wouldn’t have been just as devastated if I’d been in your shoes post-Pain for Pride. They say it only takes one bad day to reduce the sanest man to lunacy, and is that what we’re looking at with you? That triple threat was the straw that broke the camel’s back? Oh, Cailin Dillon has a right to be sad. But Cailin Dillon doesn’t have the right to initiate red button protocol. In your grief, you’re searching for ways to stem the bleeding in all the wrong places. I guess when we feel like we’ve hit rock bottom, the first thing that even remotely resembles a glimmer of hope can look pretty promising. How else do you explain linking up with The Sanatorium? Like I said the last time I spoke, they’ve taken more than their fair share of chances to try and break you. Don’t tell me you’ve been so quick to forget Extreme Tag Team Warfare last year, when they were all too giddy about the prospect of wiping out Formation. They failed, and now they’re your best friends! Wow. I’ll take “getting drafted to the losing team” for $200, Alex. Of course, we have the events of Grand Rampage to look back on. The dead weight you’re now dragging behind you as a teammate was saying she’d spill your blood to taste EAW gold for the first time in her uneventful ass career. Now you’re singing her praises. You can put face paint and pigtails on the crash test dummy and call her a formidable foe for me all you want, Cailin, but that won’t change shit. You’re now tasked with carrying a broken Coven on your shoulders, and your “sisters” are more in shambles now than they’ve ever been. Alexis is still an unconvincing leader, Brody’s got one eye and won’t be back until who knows when, and is Jocelyn technically even on EAW payroll anymore? Did you ever stop and think that maybe, if they’d minded their own business that night, Cameron might’ve failed her cash-in? Yeah, you were exhausted post-match, but without the four-on-one beatdown, you’d have been in way better shape to have fought off the next challenger. You’d likely have been champion all the way up to Pain for Pride, where I’d have forcefully taken my place on the top regardless. But hey, that feeling of being unfulfilled wouldn’t weigh so heavy in the pit of your stomach if the Coven hadn’t done what they did. So many times, you were the “other” to them. You were the target, the opponent. Now all of the sudden you’re family? I don’t buy that. I don’t know what they got in your ear and told you, but clearly they did a good fucking job of convincing you to undergo the changes that the world’s witnessed. Which member of Wrong Turn cast told you that waging this war was a good idea? Better yet, which one of them lied to you and told you that this was a war you could win? I know that the only way you’d slow your roll was if I agreed with you and said that I was wrong. But as I comb over everything that’s happened between us since the Women’s World Championship came into existence, I can’t find anything. What have I done that you wouldn’t have done yourself? The only “mistake” I ever made was laying claim to this title months ago. It’s not my fault that you took it so personally. I haven’t done shit wrong, and that’s a point that I’m gonna try to drive home for your hard headed ass until it finally sinks in. You and I both know that gold is the tender we use to pay our way forward here. This championship was coming to me sooner or later, and it didn’t matter who was holding it. I wasn’t gonna back off just because you were in the picture. I’m not standing here as a sinner who needs to be punished by you for imaginary transgressions. I’m a champion. I’m the best women’s wrestler in the world, and no matter how many belts you destroy, I’ll always have the gold to back it up. I’m a fighter. I’m digging in my heels and I’m unwavering, because a Texas twister ain’t shit to me. I’ll battle back against a force of nature without thinking twice. I’ll keep doing it until the storm warnings have passed and the sun breaks through the clouds again, because this tornado picked the wrong place to touch down. This is my kingdom. My Empire. Your F5’s never seen anything like my fortified castle walls.

What you took a sip of now, it’s not the clarity of mind that you’re tryna pretend that it is. You’re telling me that seeing things The Sanatorium’s way has led you to a new way of thinking, one where you’ve reduced the most coveted prize in all of women’s wrestling to just a “trophy”. Don’t act brand new. You waged war the same as I did to hold this championship. It was your baby. You were willing to do unspeakable things to the rest of us just to maintain your grip on it, and now you’re acting all flippant? Bullshit. This ain’t an epiphany. It’s you saving face. Now, all of the sudden the title doesn’t matter because hey, you’re not gonna dethrone me anytime soon, right? You decided to fixate on a goal that seems so much more attainable to you -- destroying me. It’s all in the open now. When you stomped down that ramp and got in my face last week and thrust yourself onto center stage, it had nothing to do with the title and everything to be with me. It’s an attack on Aria the person and not Aria the champion, which ups the petty factor big time. I think it was hard for me to wrap my brain around initially, but I’m not sure why. You’ve gone to the ends of the earth to make this shit personal right from the jump, wasting all the time in the world tryna make me pay when I haven’t done shit wrong. Never once have I flinched at all your claims of bringing chaos down on my head or making me suffer just as much as you feel that you have, but this is less about what I think and more about the malicious intent behind the shit you’ve been saying to me for months. The truth is that you and I probably are destined to do this forever. And so we likely will, but you’re destined to come up short in every single incarnation going forward if you’re gonna continue to be weak enough to let rage cloud your vision. We can keep doing this over and over and over again and if you don’t want your legacy to be losing to me, you’ll do the smart thing and let business prevail. Targeting me personally won’t do shit but continue to leave you with nothing to show for all your efforts. Somehow, the prospect of bringing about my downfall is more valuable to you than my championship now, but don’t you realize you can’t do the one thing you’re now setting out to do? You can’t. You won’t. To be The Queen means I already knew that there was a big ass bullseye on my back. I already came to terms with that. The best Empire has to offer will continue to step up and take their best shots, but nobody’s been able to hit the target. This week is not the week that changes. So it’s time for you to waltz into the firing range and do your worst. Just try not to let your jaw hit the floor when it turns out that your aim is way off.
Jacob Senn
Post August 2nd 2017, 11:45 pm by Jacob Senn
The time has come for my battle with a man hell bent on burning this graven image that stands before him. A false idol against the domineering destruction that walks with Eclipse Diemos, but I find that the result that he hopes to find in this war between us will be something that he will not find to be pleasant.

For on Dynasty, he shall meet his punishment for turning me into a target for a man that lives in the shadows to hide the failures that have plagued him since the moment he entered into this business.

Let me rewind the clock for you, Eclipse. Let us take a look the ninth edition of Pain for Pride that we had, where you were teamed with a “brother” of The Sanatorium in Erebus… Erebos… whatever the hell that face-painted atrocity was called! What happened on that night, Eclipse? Oh yeah… YOU FAILED! Hades the Hellraiser and Kevin Devastation, two men who’ve walked away from this company because they couldn’t stand the fact that they weren’t the same men that were able to capture the world championships they attained that brought them to a Hall of Fame career, defeated and humiliated you on the biggest stage of the year! Now, you would recoil from that fight and be able claim redemption by defeating Kevin Devastation in singles competition, but that sting of defeat never really escaped you. You were still forced to endure the humiliation that Pain for Pride victory gave you and with the King of Elite crown in your hand, you looked towards the World Heavyweight Champion at the time and thought that you should receive your championship match at Territorial Invasion to claim what rightfully belongs to you. Lucian Black, the golden child of that year, was the man that you fought and The Sanatorium was once again met with failure and an inability to have their patriarch become EAW World Heavyweight Champion. However, who would be the man that would be able to dethrone this warrior that the great destroyer of false idols proved to be unable to vanquish? Oh right, that person would YOURS TRULY! I WAS THE ONE WHO BECAME WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION AND WENT ON TO HAVE A FRUITFUL REIGN AS CHAMPION! You? What did the great Eclipse Diemos do when he was left defeated on Dynasty? He fled to a brand that would openly accept him on Voltage, rejuvenate his career and revitalize himself in the image of destruction, and claim the EAW Championship to his name and the clan of The Sanatorium rejoiced at his triumph! Only that moment would be short-lived, wouldn’t it? You would remove a legend in Y2Impact from the seat of champion only for a few short months to be relinquished of the championship yourself when Drastik defeated you to gain possession of the prize you desired! As I told you a couple of weeks ago, you proved to be unable to stand the rigors that a champion should be able to stand through! A transitional champion to bring a worthy opponent to the man that currently reigns as the EAW Champion and won the King of Elite crown this year, Tiberius IV! Your reign of terror as a champion brought you to the moment where you had to target a broken shell of a legend in HRDO, a man that was nothing like what he used to be in his prime, and you took advantage of that to do what exactly? Gain revenge because of your own personal failures? To shatter a “false idol” as his graven image soured on you to the point of where you had to let your twin brother break his spine in the middle of a steel ring? Trust me and look into my eyes when I say this to you, Eclipse. I’m not here to be a stepping stone for people to reach the heights that they wish they could have in their careers! Dynasty isn’t a place where we coddle people like you and give you everything that you wish you could have, but this is a place where the best thrive and last time I checked, you didn’t fare well when you were last on Dynasty.

In fact, the last time I remember us meeting in a ring, I beat you! While you reigned as The Crown Prince of Fear and walked around this brand like you were destined to be the next great champion of the world, I brought you down to your knees and forced you to realize that when in comparison to me, you’re nothing. A figment of some nightmare that a person had that’s been cast into oblivion and our next encounter, it will prove be just a sequel to the story that was told then. Eclipse Diemos challenges the false idol of Jacob Senn, attempting to show the world that he now has the ability to change his fate and be the patriarch of fear and trepidation that he preaches to the world, only to be humiliated once again and left on the canvas while my hand is raised high! I know that my recent failures on my own have given you this confidence and belief that you will rise from the ashes that you remained in, that my desire for justice against the fiend that holds control of this company in his hands will blind me from being able to be victorious, but that will be the false sense of security that I shall prey upon in our match! I’m here to deliver to you the punishment for brandishing me as your target to continue your crusade to bring destruction upon the false idols of this business and with that said, Dynasty shall be the night where it all happens! In front of the Dynasty fans that you’ve preach to take heed of your message of desolation, to the family of The Sanatorium that stands beside you with respect and admiration for the carnage that you can deliver, and to the millions of eyes that shall be plastered onto their screens to watch you inevitably fail once again in your attempt to make me a martyr for your religion, I shall deliver this punishment to you. Until then, cherish this moment where you can tell yourself that you shall gain another moment of redemption and a false idol to showcase as a testament to your cause.

This graven image is the image of a Punisher and that image will prove to you that he is nothing but a true article of the trials that Dynasty will give unto you.
Amadeus
Post August 2nd 2017, 11:39 pm by Amadeus
“You deserve it."

The camera fades in on the Interwire title belt.  It lays on a battered and scarred wooden floor, with its new name plate reading 'AMADEUS.'  Crouched over it, dressed in his usual white suit, is Amadeus himself.  He still looks a little bruised, a little battered, but his eyes are still sharp and his voice is still strong.

"'You deserve it.'"

"I've heard that phrase a lot the past few days.  My brothers and sisters of the Sanatorium have said as much to me.  They understand.  This win enriches the Sanatorium almost as much as it does me.  Some of the people in the back have said it to me as well.  They may not agree with me, they may see me as a rival, but they also see someone that has worked hard, was given an opportunity, and capitalized on it.  After I climbed the ladder and unhooked this belt, I even heard some of the fans chanting that phrase.  I take that as a note of appreciation for the brutal artistry that brought to the ring that night.  I may not care whether the fans are cheering or jeering me, but I appreciate their investiture in what we do in the ring.  Wrestling in EAW is a blood sport.  And blood sport requires the roaring crowd.  We require an audience to witness the acts of atrocity that we commit in the name of the gods of blood and violence that rule this realm.  It doesn’t matter if they cheer or boo, it just matters that they invest.  It gives us the environment we need to ply this deadly trade. But I wonder at that word 'deserve.' What makes me 'deserve' this title in their minds? Is it because I have been here for two years, muddled around in the undercard when many others have either moved up or moved on? That's just a testament to my survival skills and determination. 'Deserve' has the connotations of being handed something. I prefer to fight for something, which is what I did for this title belt. I fought and bled and nearly lost, which is what made the victory all the sweeter. And I was fighting for something more than this title. I was fighting to break the hopes and dreams of Harvey Yorke. Harvey Yorke, you fought hard, you fought well, and you very nearly had the match. Literally, your hands were on this belt, and you were seconds away from unhooking it. But you underestimated my resilience, you ignored my warnings, and you paid the price, succumbing to FATE and becoming helpless as I ascended the ladder and took this belt as well as your dreams of the Interwire championship."

"You deserve it."

"I told you. I spoke and you failed to listen. You dreamed big, you thought you were in control, but I took all of that from you. Now, you find yourself preparing to become the next victim of our World Heavyweight Champion, the next person in a long line of people with knee-shaped indentations in their skulls. Your fall is upon you. The next step for you is where you will go from here. Is the Devil of Ultraviolence so easily vanquished? Failed to capture his dreams, now he becomes just another sacrifice on the altar of EAW's gods, name to be soon forgotten by all? Or will you prove your own resiliency and come back smarter, stronger, and more cunning after your defeat? Maybe salvage your dreams and rebuild them? Build yourself back up to the point where you can challenge me for this belt? I would welcome the fight, and I would welcome the chance to shatter your dreams again. This belt, I didn't covet it, I didn't claim ownership of it, but I have captured it. It is a shiny bauble and like the way it fits on my waist or on my shoulder. I shall enjoy carrying it for the time being, but at it's core, this is a tool in service to my true purpose. It is a springboard into bigger and better fights against higher and higher caliber opponents."

"I deserve that."

"Which brings me to my opponent for this week. The incomparable Cameron Ella Ava. I've been in this situation before. I've vanquished number one contenders to the top champion of the brand in the past. But I hope that this one will be different this time. You see, when I scored victories over the top echelons of Voltage, I felt ... overlooked. I was not their focus, I was barely even on their radar. At times, that served me well to gain a victory because I was focused and they were not. I could take advantage of their distraction and pick up the victory. But I still didn't feel their full attention. Their hearts were not in the fight. But maybe, maybe now as Interwire champion, I will merit a little more attention from Cameron Ella Ava. Maybe she will provide me with a little more of a challenge. I am certain that in a focused state, she would be a glorious challenge, perhaps too much for me to even overcome, one who could push me to my boundaries and teach me more about myself. I would welcome that. I relish in that kind of challenge! Because I know you, Cameron Ella Ava. I know that you are one of the top Elitists in all of EAW, a true Hall of Famer and certified living legend. You are the one that can be our next World Heavyweight Champion."

"You deserve it."

"It's true. You would be worthy of holding that belt. You've proven your prowess in the ring a thousand times over. You fight with implacable will. You have the determination to achieve your dream. Of course, so does Jamie O'Hara. Jamie O'Hara has already proven that he is more than capable of defending his place atop the card, be it on Dynasty or Voltage. Their are scant few that can match his ferocity and tenacity in the ring. You might be one of them, but your victory is far from guaranteed. So we meet on Sunday in a little warm up match for you, and a way to kick off my reign as Interwire champion. I know that you are seeking to mark your place as contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. You were named number one contender without the reasoning of winning a match. Aren Mstislav and TLA will grumble over it, but you can quiet those rumblings with a win over me on Sunday. With a win over me, you proudly plant your flag on Voltage and state inequivocally that ..."

"You deserve it."

"I have no doubt that you are determined to do just that. I have no doubt that you have the capabilities to make such a statement. But I have my own ax to grind. I have my own statement to make. First, I am going to make a statement that while I have this belt before me right now, this is not the end for me. This is not the apex of my ascent. The world has not yet seen the greatest from me yet. My wings are unfurled and I'm gaining height, but I'm nowhere near stopping now. I know that my destiny will lead me to the top, propelling me into the heavens of EAW. Sunday is when I prove that destiny, that future, is closer than anyone else realizes. To defeat the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship and a Hall of Famer, especially one that needs to make a statement about her placement, that sends an undeniable message. A warning to everyone who considers themselves at or near the top of the mountain -you, Jamie O'Hara, TLA, Aren Mstislav- Amadeus is nipping at their heels, ready to overtake them, send them sliding back down the mountain. And second, I need your dreams, Cameron Ella Ava. Now, I can't be as direct as I could be with Harvey Yorke. He had a dream to claim the Interwire championship and lead a new generation. I stood directly in the way of his dream and shattered it. I can't take the same tact with you, however. Whether you win or lose on Sunday, you will still have your title shot. I can't take that from you directly. What I can do is plant the seeds of doubt within you. By wearing you down, taking your beatings and coming back for more, and even defeating you, I can shake the confidence that I know you have in your chances to win the World Heavyweight Championship. Even if you defeat me, if I can make your work, make you press, make you desperate, your own confidence will be shaken. If it's so hard to defeat someone when very little is on the line, how will you fare when the biggest title on the brand is hanging in the balance? Do I think that will send you into a downward spiral of depression and self-destruction? No. I would hope that you're made of sterner stuff than that. But just to have you question, just to have you doubt yourself for one moment, that would be a glorious high for me."

"You deserve it."

"You, who would name yourself 'Goddess', I defy you. Divine though you may be, I will stand before you, unbowed. I reject the notions of control that you might seek to shackle me with. I am the boundless dreams of humanity, and I will not conform to whatever box or stereotype you try to push upon me. I am the Demon, the Saint, and the Dreamer, beyond your touch. I may not be able to rend your dreams in my talons directly, but I will extract my price from you nonetheless. You shall not walk away from our battle unscathed and umarred. I will take the next step in my ascension towards the stars, and another, and another, until I forge my place among them, perhaps even beyond them. Join me in the fire, Cameron Ella Ava. Burn with me in the radiance and splendor of the ring. Burn so bright that your cinders serve to light my way to the heavens."

Amadeus picks up the Interwire title and slings it over his shoulder, walking away, laughing.

"You deserve it."

Black.
AlexisDiemos
Post August 2nd 2017, 11:36 pm by AlexisDiemos
“It’s a wonderful day to be insane, did you know that? It’s a wonderful day to just throw your head back and forget about all the sinister and devilish things that surround you in this twisted world, because look! Look! Look at the beauty that shines around us. The beauty that is a world without the fear of reality, or realism. Anything that detracts from the wonders of our new reality...and it’s all right here with us. It’s all so...nice. So peaceful. And it is here that we find ourselves, once again. Where we find ourselves against the one that used to be my sister, and the Queen of Liars. But we are not alone. No no no. This time we have a sister. A true sister. A sister that has finally come back from the darkness of reality, and she has come home. Home. Home! And this is her real home too. Not some glitzy apartment like Aria is used to. Not some lavish house with people to wait on her beck and call, where she can’t be herself without fear of rejection. No, this is her real home. A home that was built by the hands of people who genuinely cared for her. And who wanted her, not because of her skill or talent, but because she was family. Oh it must have been so surprising to you, Aria. It must have hurt so much for Cailin to twist the knife in deeper, because deep down, you know that Cailin did this because she had found her real family. We didn’t tell her anything different than what the truth was, and the truth was, that Cailin is home. She is with us. Her real sisters. Sisters that care about her. That love her to death. And that will do anything for her. That’s who she is. And that’s what we are now. A real family. We aren’t your silly little Formation or your clique of a group that was Sirens. No, no, what we are is the absence of reality. We are the dawn of a whole new bloody era for Empire, and Cailin has seen that and she has tossed away the mask of what you made her become to become what she has always been, a sister! A real...sister! A soldier in the army of madness.

But before I go on to you, Aria, I want to talk about my sister...Madison. The first sister. I don’t hate you for what you have done, Madison. I don’t hate you at all. I think you are  beautiful. You have struck out on your own, ready to shape the course of your own future with your own two hands. And now that you have done this, now that you have proclaimed your time in the Coven over, know that I will always be your family. But now...now I don’t have to pretend. I don’t have to pretend that the months that you belittled me and treated me as dirt beneath your feet didn’t get to me. No...but I could endure. Because that’s who I was. I am the one who endures. I am the one who waits and smiles. And now I’m free. And did you say that I can never be the leader bringing in this girls that are bigger than me? Well, here’s the thing about that. I’m not designed to be the leader, Madison. I never wanted to be. I just wanted a family, and I have it. So, did I want the role that you all claim that I should have? Not in the slightest. See, Cailin coming in means more for me then you could imagine. Because with her in the family, like she should be, the eyes go back to where it belongs. On my family. And the world of EAW will have no choice to respect us...and I’m happy to say that I can’t wait to go against you again. It’s what I want above anything else now, Madison. I cannot wait to show just what I can do.

And as for you Aria...I don’t want to be the one to knock you from your high horse. No no...see...that will go to the glory of my beautiful sister. Because she is the one who has been wronged by you. She has been the one that has been hurt the most by your horrendous actions. You who wanted her to be nothing more than your friend, because in the end you knew that she was going to surpass you. Aria Jaxon, the Queen of Empire, could not be surpassed by her best friend. I look forward to seeing you drown in her fire, Aria. I look forward to it with a big smile...welcome to the madness indeed.”
Jack Ripley
Post August 2nd 2017, 11:22 pm by Jack Ripley
I(Jack can be seen sitting at the a newly acquired craps table in the RAD Betting agency. He is the dealer.)

EAW Employee: COME ON BABAYYY PAPA NEEDS A BRAND NEW PAIR OF SHOES!

(The EAW Employee starts off hot and rolls a 7 right off the bat. He just doubled his money, and he's pretty pumped about it. He's got girls surrounding him, he's looking like a big shot right now.)

Jack: Are you out? Or do you want to keep going? You can double your winnings if you continue!

(The EAW Employee looks around the craps table and sees everyone on the edge of their seat in anticipation for his answer)

EAW Employee: HELL YEAH IM GONNA CONTINUE! GIVE ME THOSE DICE.

(Jack pushes some dice over, and the EAW Employee picks them up. He has one of the girls that's standing next to him blow on his dice because he's a douche. He's smirk is growing in stature, his confidence is at an all time. He rolls the dice again, and rolls an Now the shooter rolls an 8, so 8 becomes the point.)

Jack: Ok remember, you want to see another 8 before you see the dreaded number 7 mate.

EAW Employee: I know how the game works cheech, just give me the dice.

Jack: Oh ok, just letting you know seeing that you're already in debt to us and stuff.. Don't want to take your other testicle away from you as collateral

Gold Digger: Other testicle?

EAW Employee: Haha.. He's just joking around, I'm a frequent customer, we have inside jokes.

Jack: Not a joke.. See the plaque behind me? See that gross thing hanging on it? Yeah, thats his ball, we took that shit. So gambling Randy, if you want to continue, go right ahead. I just hope that you have the money to pay up this time...

Gambling Randy: DOESN'T EVEN MATTER JACKIE BOY, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO...

(The EAW Employee now known as Gambling Randy, rolls the dice.. The hit the back of the wall, and time slows down.. The dice hit each corner that they have, roll around, spinning on its side, until the dice stops, and what shows its ugly face? The dreaded number 7...)

Gambling Randy: Lose... Hey Jack, you have any money I can borrow?

(The crowd disperses because Gambling Randy is a massive tool now, he has no money so no appeal..)

Jack: *sigh* You don't have the money... Do you Gambling Randy?

Gambling Randy: Uh-Well of course I do! ... I mean I will.. When we get paid this Friday.

Jack: I don't know Randy... That might not be good enough

(Jack pulls a pocket knife from out of his back pocket.)

Jack: You know what happens when you don't have our money...

Gambling Randy: Please.. Not good old lefty... He's always been my favorite.

Jack: You have favorite testicles... That's weird.. You're weird.

Gambling Randy: Ok maybe not always... But him and I have gotten a lot closer since you know who was cut out of my body...

Jack: Enough of this.. This Friday Gambling Randy.. If you don't have it this Friday.. I'm cutting some nuts...

Gambling Randy: Thank you! Thank you so much Jack. I won't let you down...

Jack: Make sure you don't...

(Gambling Randy scampers away like the punk bitch that he is. While he's leaving, the Interviewer barely makes it through the door, but he catches it, and waddles his way inside. He's already sweating even though the entire arena is cooled down to a chilly 50 degrees.)

Interviewer: Jackie boy! Do I have a proposition for you!

Jack: ....

Interviewer: I see that you're so excited to see me, and to hear my business proposition that you're in utter shock and silence. Anyways.. Since I'm uber famous now, I'm rolling in the dough, ok? I got guap dogg. How about we start a partnership, The Interviewers Betting Agency... With the High Rollerz.

Jack: Or... ORRRRRRRR I murder you, and everyone is happy.

Interviewer: Haha Jack you're such a kidder

Jack: Ha... Ha.. Kidder, yes, me... But you know what Interviewer? Ok! Let's do this.. Except for the horrible name, I'm in.

Interviewer: WAIT REALLY?

Jack: Yup, shake my hand and it'll be a done deal. I have ideas.

(Interviewer reaches out his hand, and meets Jacks hand in the middle. The deal has been accepted...)

Interviewer: Ok! What do we do now?

Jack: Oh.. You wanted to start a business with us and you don't even know how to start? Fine, it's fine, because me being the smart thinker that I am, devised a starting point.

Interviewer: Ok! Tell me what to do.

Jack: We have to decide where in the room we have control over.

Interviewer: Huh?

Jack: Yeah you know, like divide it up, and that will be your area, your domain! You'll run it!

Interviewer: I'll be king of my domain.

Jack: Yes you will, so let's begin.

Interviewer: Well, I want to  be in charge of the Slot Machines, and the Black Jack table

Jack: Yeah.. No can do buckaroo. Black Jack is mine, obviously, and Slot Machines is David.

Interviewer: Damn, well what is there for me?

Jack: Well lets just draw a line

(Jack goes pulls out some duct tape, and lays it down next to the Slot Machines.)

Jack: Ok this is the starting point of where David will be over seeing.

(Jack then tapes the ground around the Poker table, Roulette, and Wheel of Fortune game)

Jack: This will be Davids area.. Then...

(Jack places the duct tape down at the Craps table, then to the Black Jack table, Baccarat, and  the Keno)

Jack: And I will be in charge of aaalll this.

Interviewer: Ok.. So what's left for me?

Jack: WHAT'S LEFT FOR YOU?!! HAHA WELL I'LL SHOW YA! IT'S THE MOST IMPORTANT JOB OF THEM ALL!

Interviewer: Score!

(Jack leads the Interviewer to the door, opens it, and has the Interviewer walk out.)

Interviewer: Why am I outside? Oooh am I the bouncer?

Jack: I would never go into business with you ever, go away, I hate you.

(Jack slams the door into the Interviewers face, and walks back to the craps table. Interviewer doesn't even bother opening the door, and just walks right back to Jack.)

Interviewer: HAHAHA, good one Jack, thanks for the job, I'll be the best bouncer there ever was! But down to my full time job of being an Interviewer, you're up against Mark Michaels and Kaise Boutes, what are your thoughts on this?

Jack: Leave, please...

Interviewer: You're right, I have to get to my position right away.

(Interviewer runs off to the front of the door and watches intently just in case hooligans are about)

Jack: Ok Mark Michaels, you are very cocky.. But I have no idea why. Who are you? Have we faced off before? Clearly we have because you can't stop talking about it. You see I remember the match at House of Glass, I just don't remember you being in it. You're not very good, you're not very important, you just don't leave a very big impression on anyone. I mean you've been here for quite some time, and you've done nothing. The best you've ever done is to challenge for a title, never win. But that's why you want to beat us so bad, you want to prove yourself against the most dominate team in EAW history. I understand that, but how are you going to do that when you don't even have a partner? We are the greatest team in the history of this company, and there's nothing you can do about it. Your claim to fame is being the self proclaimed social media champion. Well Mark, I called you out on Twitter and you never even responded. You would think someone that's so in tune with social media would be someone that would respond, and talk back about something I said. By the way I don't know where you got this idea that David is big on social media, he hates that shit. I don't blame him, people always try to throw their shitty opinions into your delicious stew. Neither of us really are into social media that much.. But you know what? I wanted to see how good you were at this social media thing. And just like that, you were proven wrong. You'd think someone would notify you that someone spoke negatively about you. What did I say you ask? Well you're so unoriginal you're trying to steal my nickname. I am Top Shelf Jack Ripley, but you're now trying to say you're top shelf? I SAY NEIGH! To be top shelf you must actually be talented, and do something worth note in this company, which you haven't. But yeah, you ain't legend, you're not in our league. Bro you couldn't even beat Nobi.. Like... What? We're undefeated against him, we're like 20.. and 0? Something like that? I mean Nobi is like the measuring stick for mediocrity around here, if you can't beat him.. Woo you suck. But you can keep making these generalized statements that anyone can make without any way to back it up. It's cool. Because just like everyone else that has gotten in the ring with us? We'll expose you for the nothing you are.

But hey this doesn't even seem to be about us, this seems to be about you, and Kaise. Like are you dumb? You have the hypothetical chance to beat The High Rollerz, and you're making an enemy with your partner? Why not work together for a common purpose, and then after the match.. Kill each other. But no that's the smart way of thinking, and you don't do that, you're not about thinking smart. I wouldn't be surprised if one of those dick pics that you send out to the underage girls to make yourself seem cool to the teenage girls makes its way to social media. You just seem like one of those skeevy guys that does that sort of thing. I mean here you are thinking about us busting...? Busting what?

(Interviewer leans over past the doorway.)

Interviewer: He said at the blackjack tables Jack...

Jack: STAY AT YOUR POST, WE COULD BE ROBBED AT ANY MOMENT!

Interviewer: Oh God you're right!

Jack: Sigh.. Anyways Mark, don't think of us busting any type of capacity because that sounds really weird. As a matter of fact you tried making #HighRollerzBust a thing... You're an odd guy aren't you. You have this glorified version of your career in your head that no one, and I mean no one else has. You haven't done anything, your only claim to fame is social media, and you can't even do that right. I mean you're a laughing stock here in EAW, one of those guys that was never broken from the fact that he's a massive failure. Why is this? Why do you think the way you do? I mean I understand that people have to have confidence in their own abilities or they won't go far but you take it to a whole new leve... And no.. That's not a compliment.. You see, you have nothing to be confident about.. And really that's all I can say about you. Why do you think you can beat us? Because you claim to be better than us. How? How are you better than us? We are the best tag team in EAW history, we're holding these titles for years to come. Just keep having your pissy little fits about how you want to beat up your partner, that won't get you anywhere. You're just a spoiled brat that thinks he can take on the world with no actual support to back him up. You may just be the dumbest wrestler on the roster, so I guess.. That's something to be proud of? You think you can handle a 3 vs. 1 match? You can't even win a singles match. So yeah, make rookie mistakes in your 3rd year in this company or whatever year it is.. Too long if you ask me. And now onto your partner.
Welpp... He just seems depressed, and really doesn't care about this match. So.. He may just kill himself before this match happens anyways.. So.. That's really all I got....................................................................EXCEPT! THIS DUDE KAISE BOETIUS SAYS "WHOEVER THESE FUCKS ARE" LIKE HE DOESN'T KNOW THE GOATS. OK FAM OK YEAH YOU'RE TOUGH AS FUCK... SIKE. YOU'RE NOT. Honestly, that just makes you oblivious to the world surrounding you. We are the premier tag team in this business, the greatest Tag Team Champions of all time. That's who these two fucks are. That's who you're dealing with. And the thing is, you not knowing who we are.. Well that's going to BURN you in the end. Get it? Because you were talking about fire? Whatevs. Sounds like you kind of want to die, and with the way you're treating this match you just might. And just like your friendemy over there Mark, you're going to be a nobody,. You're a nobody now, and you will forever be a nobody. And when you get buried six feet under the ground? No one will be there for you, which I don't think you really care about. Sounds like a fun like you have. Sike sounds like your existence is just awful, and you should feel bad about it. Anyways, after we murder you this weekend, maybe you'll find out who the High Rollerz really are.

(Jack stays still in front of the camera awkwardly not knowing what to do.. He looks around, until he just awkwardly waves good bye.. Camera Fades to Black.)
Zaibatsu
Post August 2nd 2017, 10:07 pm by Zaibatsu
Empire Promo #1

“Loyalty”

I hate to sound like my age, but this generation is spoiled. By this generation, I’m referring to the current roster of talent. The ones who benefit from the limitless amount of access they have with their fans. Despite the tremendous talent they wield, they can cut their losses when they can - just as long as they get thousands of likes on their latest post. It used to take a lot more than being a pretty face or Youtube shoots to capture the imagination of the audience. Everything depended on what you did in the ring and what you discussed with the press afterwards. Fans were more appreciative of the access they had with their favorite stars, and we realized we couldn’t take them for granted. Nowadays I see wrestlers changing gimmicks and theme songs on a constant basis, and fans turning on their stars when they can’t win the big one. What happened to days of unspoken loyalty between the fan and wrestler?

It seems you change with the seasons Azumi. Whether it’s through face paint or tattoos on your bum you’re always thinking of new ways to get attention. Steph was a lot like this early on. She’s learned the hard way what happens when you’re more concerned with your promotion than what you can deliver in the ring. Meanwhile Haruna is an actress, singer, dancer, seiyu, and everything else under the sun. Everything but a wrestler. When will you take yourself seriously Haruna? When will you decide that your star is fading and there’s no turning back? You should have a legacy worthy of praise by now. All of you should - Steph included! It’s not easy being the best, but instead of making up for your failures, I see only sorry excuses and sneaky victories. Instead of beating Matsuda-san like a fighter, you got over in the cheapest way you can think of. Unfortunately, when one says they don’t care enough times, you begin to see it in the way they carry themselves. You’re a lost soul Goto-san, walking aimlessly across the land, throwing tantrums in your wake. You want to separate yourself from me? I get it. One should follow in their own path, instead of the footsteps of their sensei.

Maybe I disappointed you. Maybe I should have worked you all harder. Your entitlement knows no bounds at this point. You let your jealousy of Cloud’s relationship with me eat you alive like a cancer. As the days go on, it just gets worse and worse for you. Maybe it’s presumptuous of me, but as your sensei I must take responsibility for my pupil’s actions. It’s my mission to humble you with my owns. If I let this slide, you’re in for a world of disappointment. In some ways, you both are. Thelma and Louise didn’t have a happy ending after all. You may call it loyalty, and that may be true. This is the last time I’ll fight you to help you see the truth. After this, look to me as your foe. You’re not my only student. Not even a prized one nowadays.
Revy
Post August 2nd 2017, 10:00 pm by Revy
Material Girl

What the hell is this shit? First of all, I’m getting real sick and tired of this charade where I have to fight some newbies and nobodies. I mean, you sick bastards are going to have me going up against Cailin Dillion, which was fun and all, especially when she tried to break my arm. And now I’m dealing with these bitches like I’m the girl people have to fuck with to get through initiation. And speaking off, getting real sick and tired of people waiting til the last minute to say something like they expect someone that has been here a bit longer is expected to bend over backwards and get shit going. Um. Hell no. If you want to do better, you start the initiative and fire first. While I, well I’m lazy, brash, and if we are being honest, I’m very very drunk now.

And while sure, she fired the first shot a day before her debut, I have to say, I’m disappointed. Because in the game of quick draw, where everyone takes a few steps appear, lower their gun, and wait for the signal and pull and shoot, there is never a what if? Scenario. The best shooter wins and the other has no chance, but me, I’m a little different. I like to wait and see what I’m sizing up against before I fire first, especially when its someone that I don’t know or doesn’t scream “threat.” And no offense Daisy, your name only screams stupid bimbo from The Great Gatsby. That’s right folks, I read and I’m educated. And just like that Daisy, you are starting to turn into a real disappointment when you think, will she? Could she? Will she take the initiative to leave that life she loathes for a better one. Will she take that risk? Only to see her slink back into her old life and be no different than the rest of the shallow whores that can’t fend or think for themselves.

Daisy, you had every means to really show the world how impressive you could had been. You could had told the world exactly what to expect from you. You could had made promises to tear me a new one and put me down before I can even blink and make a move. And here I was, standing perfectly still, waiting, biding, ready to take that shot, and who knows, if you had just put so much into it, you could had knocked me out in one punch. But only for me to feel what was no different than a soft and tender  touch of a teddy bear. Believe me, the look of disappointment in my mothers’ eyes hurt a lot more than what you said to me. You had the shot, I didn’t even reach for my gun, and all you have to say is, “You should feel honored that you get to face someone that has been booked on two shows?” Honored that I get to face someone “so important” that they are flying across the world to make both schedule, and believe it or not, I’m more disappointed. Why? Because now I have to worry about, is Daisy going to be well rested? Is she going to be able to do shit in the ring, let alone, lift and pull the trigger? Is this another Thursday night where Revy goes home disappointed? Because all work and no play makes Revy a dull pissed off bitch that needs to unload on something before she pulls out a gun and starts firing all over the place and fill the room with lead.

I probably shouldn’t say that out loud, and I’ll admit, I’m not angry at you directly, well, I’m a little cheesed off at you, because I always wanted to punch a girl with Daisy. But I am angry at the fact that Tarah Nova has taken me from participating in a match at Pain for Pride, had me fought Cailin Dillon. And granted, I lost both times, but you know the old saying. It’s better to lose at something worth doing that win something pointless and hallow. And I want that back. I want the punishment. I want the pain. I want to be pushed and quite frankly, dear, from the look and sounds of things, that isn’t happening, and now, it’s just best I draw my gun and put you down now. Why? Because I have to take this aggression somewhere? After all, I have been working my butt off the past 3 weeks, actually training my body just for the chance to take more what my opponent has to dish. And I haven’t been able to put that hard work to use yet, and Daisy, I really hope you aren’t wrong. I really hope that you are serious that you intend to really beat me. Because I have to tell you. I’m not like most people. I’m open admit I’m as shallow as they come and I don’t care for honor and accomplishing anything simply for the best. If I do win, it’s for some kind of physical prize that I can touch and even pawn off if I ever wanted to, and even physically shoot up and destroy if I wanted too. I guess you can say I’m just a Material Girl living in a Material World.  And unfortunately for you, if I wanted anything from you, it’s not going to be some imaginary participation trophy from just wrestling with you. No, I’m going to wear your skin and wear you like the trophy you claim you are and use you to keep me warm and satisfied until bigger prey comes. 
April Song
Post August 2nd 2017, 9:55 pm by April Song
Championship Defense #1
April Song vs Consuela Rose Ava
Attitude Adjustment

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 315b1e852529154751680fcaa11b193f

(At an Empire special event in Madrid, Spain, April Song has just completed her match, earning a victory using her Swan Song small package driver. After shaking hands with the local competitor who she had just defeated, she stands alone in the ring as someone on the ring crew tosses her a microphone once she has requested one. After tapping on it melodramatically to see if it works, she begins to speak.)

April: One question…… (clears her throat) …. Pardon me…. Una pregunta….

(The crowd begins to cheer loudly as April smiles.)

April: ...¿A todos les gusta Empire Wrestling hoy?!

(The crowd roars its approval as April waits them out to continue her speech.)

April: Good. Good. Now, I should ask you to forgive me because I have exhausted the extent of my fluency of the Spanish Language. I kinda need to do the rest of my promo in English.

(Many of the fans chuckle at the comment before April continues.)

April: It was a journey that was done in near-anonymity. I was always seen as a person who could do something “IF”. Or I was a great submission artist “BUT”. That is officially behind me now. As I stand here now, holding the EAW Specialists Championship, it feels like people are finally starting to take notice of the work that I have put in. People are thinking that I am going to rest on my laurels and be content to allow dust to collect on this belt but I promise that I will defend it against wherever, whomever, whenever. And, as a testament to this promise, the “When” is this week. The “Where” just happens to be the native country of my opponent, the “Who” …Consuela Rose Ava. This match will take place in the beautiful city of Madrid. While I would love nothing more than to settle into a cozy villa, take in a few sights and debate the finer points of Real Madrid’s La Liga chances, this isn’t going to be a vacation. This is going to be a business trip of the highest importance. Winning the title is one thing, but if I lose it in my first defense to the very woman that I won it from, then frankly all the hard work that I put in to scratch and claw to get to this point would be forfeit. Sure, no one can take away my status as a former champion, should it come to that, but I don’t want to be remembered as a champion, I want to be remembered as THE champion, the person who set the standard for this championship, to go beyond what Stephanie Matsuda, Cailin Dillon and Brody Sparks have done and make this an even more prestigious title than it has already become in its short lifespan.

(April climbs onto the ring ropes in one of the corners, using it as a hammock before continuing to speak.)

April: I don’t think the main event is going to suffer from me being out here a little while longer, so I want to level with Consuela, or attempt to at least, one more time. Consuela…If you are on a different level than I am, apparently it got scrapped somewhere during game development because I have not seen it yet. Sure, you’ll have literally homefield advantage since the match is taking place in your goddamned HOUSE, but being out of my element hasn’t stopped me from beating you before, as I’m sure you remember. You talk about how I’m getting the big head and being a champion brings out the absolute worst in me, so on and so forth. I think I need to level with you once again: I do like you. I respect you as a human being and think of you as a person who can represent Empire well. But not holding my belt. And, regardless of the wordplay you want to use and the excuses you want to make, the belt is MINE. It has my name on it now. It became MINE after I beat you for it. You’re not a stupid girl, you know how championships work. They are defended, and if the champion is beaten, they hand it over. That’s what happened to you and no verbal gymnastics on your part are going to change that. This isn’t me taking out on you your sister’s social media tirades. Believe me, there will come a time when me and Cameron clash one day and I will remember it, but our match is not rooted in that at all. This match is rooted in holding the Specialists championship. Nothing more, nothing less.

If my words were harsh, tough shit. I would much rather be honest with you to your face and hurt your feelings than lie and flatter and deceive. As much as you may not want to hear me say it, I will tell you what I think is the truth. There are no surprises from me, there is no lying. Even among friends, there has to be a certain honesty, a certain lack of tact is necessary sometimes to get the point across when people need to understand it the most. Am I flawed? Damn right. I have a temper, I drink a lot, I have tickets for speeding in half the continental United States, I’ve killed people in the military and I’ve gotten into bar fights for the hell of it. But…one thing I will never do is bullshit with people. Not in the military, and damn sure not in a wrestling ring.

Do I get pissed off after losses? Do I take slights seriously? Do I walk around with a chip on my shoulder the size of the Bernabéu? Absolutely. From the age of nine onward, I have either fought as a soldier or an athlete. I take losses personally. I was trained as a jujitsu-ka and a solider to think of defeat as the most disgusting, horrifying and pathetic state of life. But that is why I believe I will bring a new chapter of credibility and prestige to this belt. I will batter friend and foe alike, take advantage of any rule I can bend without breaking, scope out any injury, dissect any flaw. Not because I am arrogant or in need of a new attitude. It’s because I am a competitor. I am here in YOUR COUNTRY, España, to defend this title!

As far as the whole One-Trick pony thing goes, for goodness sake, you should let that go! It’s old hat. I apologized and you accepted, right?  I’m not sure You talk about my resume as if it doesn’t include beating you. Now, it’s not like it’s a sure thing that I will beat you three times in a row, it’s always hard to do that in anything under any circumstances, but don’t you think that it’s getting kind of old hat for you to trash my resume when, quite frankly, beating YOU and taking what was once your title are the centerpiece of it? Yes, I make my reputation by submitting people, but I plan on making my legacy one where Submission wrestling is only a centerpiece of what I am capable and recognized for doing, not the only thing. So, if you want to turn around and say I’m the one trick pony, that’s fine…. but the pony’s figured out enough tricks to pin you at least once already, so what’s another sneaky maneuver learned, huh?

History may eventually come your way and you’ll find yourself a Two-Time Specialists Champion, but it’s not going to be on Empire this week. It may come at some FPV years down the line when I have given up the Specialists Title after winning the Women’s World Championship or another championship. It may come at someone else’s expense, but I guarantee you it will not be at mine.

(The crowd starts to heckle and whistle a bit, but April takes it and in stride.)

Lo siento, people, but I’m a champion and this is what I have to do. Consuela is right that I do have a legacy to build and defend here. Consuela won this title first…but I do have to ask, does anyone give a damn who wins the belt first? Haruna Sakazaki won this very same title first and nobody gives a shit. You can win this belt and become a champion…but to become a REMEMBERED champion, to have a legacy, you must defend the title, survive adversity, and emerge victorious. On Empire, in the very house she got spruced up for the occasion…My legacy begins in earnest and her legacy is forever diminished. She will be conveniently at home as she takes her last siesta as a contender for this championship and when she wakes up and I’m long gone, she will remain at home just the same way she left Empire two weeks ago…. EMPTY HANDED.

Sweet Dreams, Consuela!

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Tumblr_m8lpvnGdUB1rnjfjfo1_400
Daisy Thrash
Post August 2nd 2017, 8:40 pm by Daisy Thrash
Would you look at that. Since EAW loves me so much I get to be on two shows this week. Not only that, I get to be on a show with some of the best women’s wrestlers in the business. They're all certainly nothing to mess with. Especially my opponent this week. Revy you tore up the place in Denton last week. After winning a triple threat match you must feel unstoppable. But you know what I think? I think you're scared. You’re scared of anyone who stands even the tiniest bit of a threat to you. Let's face it: Heidi and Amy-Jayne aren't much of a fight. Me on the other hand, I'm bringing everything I've got. And I'm sure as hell not scared of you. Come to think of it, there's another big difference between us. You're out there with your guns and your booze while I'm out there to inspire all of those little girls like me who want to get in the squared circle some day. They’ll all see that it isn't swearing and drinking that makes a woman tough; it's her character and heart.

Revy, you should feel honored. I’m going halfway around the world in one day just to come beat you. Get ready to be on the wrong side of one huge upset.
Tomi Venus
Post August 2nd 2017, 8:29 pm by Tomi Venus
Dynasty vol. 4

No, Darkane. My life isn’t this perfect picture of happiness with sunshine and rainbows all day everyday frolicking through fields like the picture you want to compose for yourself. I come out here to spread positivity and to Smiles on faces but life doesn’t need to be some one dimensional picture of perfection to Smile. One can know pain and still Smile. One can know loss and still Smile. Fear, Smile. Destruction, corruption, Smile. Disease, addiction, hell, Smile. 

If you take a closer look at my life you’ll see that it isn’t that glamorous. I live very modestly, giving a bulk of my money to those who need it more than me. I’ve traveled around the world almost exclusively by hitchhiking and traveling on foot, so based on that alone either everything you say about the darkness of the world is a lie or I have seen how awful this world can be. I’m not a fool who believes that light can exist without casting a shadow. There are two binaries of man you can see between us. There’s a man who looks at all of the good in the world with disdain and finds himself seeking comfort in the dark. Then there’s a man who can walk through the dark, walk through poverty and see crime, gentrification and exploitation and ask what I can do to make things a little bit brighter. But unfortunately the people you want to save don’t always want to be saved. Which is why I gave up on trying to save men like you a very long time ago Darkane. You see me preaching my ideology on life and seem to think I’m shoving it down your throat but in reality what is happening is every time you look at me and see my mask you see a symbol. That symbol is the exact opposite of everything you stand for and despite the fact that you have beaten me before and have every right to believe you can do it again the thought that there is even a chance that I can come back and beat you is threatening. It is threatening to everything you believe in, the thing that motivates you to fight, what you seek to protect. But when you look at me and my motivations we might have one bad night, but just like last time you beat me we’ll get back up and keep going with or without you! No matter how hard you try to kill us… you can’t. 

I have no reason not be confident, no reason to give up, but when standing so firmly in this state there are people like Ryan Savage who are bound to mistake that for arrogance. To love yourself has been treated as a sin for so long but what kind of empty shell of a man would I be if I put out so much love for the people and neglected to care for myself to the point that I have nothing to give them. I am in the position I am in because I have a strong will, my strength is not limited to my physicality but extends to my heart and mind. Meanwhile Ryan Savage seems a bit sensitive. Ryan, you seem to think I don’t like you when the reality is I have nothing against you. The problem is you are standing between me and opportunity. You, Khasmin, Darkane, whoever this mystery person is, all of you are the only thing stopping me from winning this Friday to an electric reaction from the Smiling Faces. This has nothing to do with a journey to gold. To be honest I don’t care much about the prizes at stake here. What’s important is that when I get in the ring with opponents like all of you I show the world who the best man is. I show men like Sebastian Monroe who are in charge of making decisions around here why the Smiling Faces rally behind me the way that they do. 

People have said in the past that Target Smiles is just one match away from hitting a brick wall and losing all of his momentum. All of the “hype” that surrounds my name will fade and they think that it will prove that they were right all along. But when that does happen it proves that they are wrong when I get back up and keep moving forward. Ryan Savage I am not made of paper and glass I am flesh and bone and so are you. You seem to have this idea in your head that when the two of us are alone in that ring that you'll have me right where you want me. You have this vision of Ryan Savage breaking Target Smiles in half and killing all of his hopes and dreams and killing the hopes and dreams of every Smiling Face watching so then maybe we will know how you feel because Ryan has had it so hard. Ryan has a kid at home and her mother who thinks he's garbage, because nobody has ever had that happen to them! You don't think that I have met people in that exact position who find some comfort in seeing me perform?! You don't think I've ever seen a family get torn apart! You think I don't know what something like that feels like?! You keep calling me a kid as a way to be condescending not knowing a damn thing about my life or what I've been through! How do I know you don't know, because nobody but the man behind this mask knows what Target Smiles has been through! I had an entire life before I ever laced up my boots! I was in love, I was happy, I thought I had everything! Just because I lost all of that doesn't mean that I can't come out here and try to make the world a better place! That doesn't mean I have to come out here and discuss it every week because I'm not here to air my dirty laundry for the world to see! I am here for two things and two things only. I am here to bring joy to as many people as I possibly can, and I am here to win.
Abelard Becker
Post August 2nd 2017, 8:19 pm by Abelard Becker
Don't sell yourself so short, Crash.

I take you very seriously. 

And why wouldn't I?

The accolades speak for themselves, the championships you've won, the wars you've waged and survived... and even if I were to glaze over all of that and disregard it, you stand here as the Hardcore Champion, and I want to become the Hardcore Champion, it would be foolish to not take you for what you are, a threat.

We all deal with threats in different ways. Some choose to run away, others stand their ground and fight them. Truthfully if I had a choice I might run. The Scott Diamond of old is trying to prod his head through the dirt and tell me that the Hardcore Championship isn't worth it. And there was a time where I would believe that, just last year after the Hardcore Championship was re-introduced to EAW, I was put into a match that would determine it's new champion... and I felt insulted. Me? Hardcore Champion? No, no... I only fight for World Titles now. So I took what I thought was a prideful stand and chose to walk away. Because I had that choice. 

I don't have it anymore.

I said it a few weeks ago Crash, I'm a desperate man. I have to take what I get whether I like it or not. I no longer have the luxury of making a prideful stand, I have to swallow it instead. I take no shame in admitting the fact that I would much rather be facing The Pizza Boy this weekend, that I would choose the Answers World Championship over the Hardcore Championship in a heartbeat... and what does that make me? Ungrateful? No. Greedy? No. It makes me honest. Champion of the World is always going to trump champion of a niche-division. You know that just as well as I do. Being Hardcore Champion is the equivalent of making a very small splash in a very big ocean, especially for guys like us. The Hardcore Championship is just another notch onto our resume. But being World Champion, now that's a tidal wave. It's more than just a career changer, it's a life changer. Along with it comes the recognition we've all craved since we were children watching this on TV, we get the money so that we can buy all the things we dreamed of having. The houses, the cars, the boats, the clothes, EVERYTHING! 

And wanting all of that again, it doesn't make me a bad man... it makes me an honest one. You can never fault a person for wanting to be successful.

But before I get carried away, allow me to let the air out and bring myself back down to my theme from earlier today, reality. Can't stray too far away from that.

In about 48 hours time, if I'm lucky enough, I'll be the Hardcore Champion. And while yes, admittedly that doesn't do much for me personally, it will greatly affect how I've perceived.

Perception, another one of my themes from earlier.

My stock is at an all-time low. I'm still hot off the heels from the most embarrassing moment of my career. And that moment was preceded by two very underwhelming years. There's no confidence in me, there's no reason to pull for me. Truthfully I'm lucky to even be in this position, I hope it doesn't end there.

Winning the Hardcore Championship changes all of that. 

Suddenly, I'm a somebody again.

It turns all my shortcomings in recent years into a sappy tale of triumph. One that is sure to jerk a few tears from even the most masculine of men. 

... but that's all if I'm lucky enough.

I don't know.

Should I pray?
Khamsin
Post August 2nd 2017, 8:06 pm by Khamsin
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Latest?cb=20140827221440

"Beggars can't Be choosers"

Hardcore Invitational

[Khamsin comes out to a EAW ring after a live event, wearing a T-shirt with Kasahara and Tig Kelly’s faces on it with a red marker crossed over it. The crowd is not holding back the fact that they hate him]
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Yw83mHU

Heh. Calm down you cretins! I stand before you a proud, able and worthy pro wrestler. It is time I am shown some damn respect, and if I cannot get the respect by asking….[Khamsin points to his shirt]then I will TAKE the respect from you.

A couple of weeks ago you people doubted who I was. What I was capable of. Well, looks like you all lost your bets didn’t ya? Well, now that the naysayers have been shut and the dust has settled, lets move onto bigger matters shall we? After I caved in the skull of a former National Elite champion…oh yes, Tig, yeah. Sorry, so forgettable that one. I mean, huh, I don’t even remember having a proper match last week. Sad really, I was looking forward to a fair fight. I guess he really wasn’t a man who looked out for himself. Anyways, what I DO remember his head under my feet. And let me tell this to you, I relished every moment of seeing him writhe in pain under my boots like the cockroach he turned out to be. It shames me to see a champion suffer as such, but really, ask yourselves, do YOU want a man like him to be the flagbearer, let alone a champion of your company? No, I thought so. You people are smarter than that. You people deserve a proper champion, and when I look around I only see one man for that job: me!

Now, I hear this week I am up against none other than some of the best Dynasty has to offer. But I ask myself, is that true? Am I really up against a threat? Lets see. Lets start off with the faceless one, Target Smiles. Smiles, my man, you have a big heart, the fans love you and I bet the guys and gals in the back think you’re a terrific dude, but what I see in you is a man who thinks that heart and determination is all you need to succeed in this business. That my friend, is a lie. You have lived a lie and you still prefer living one. You see, to succeed in this industry, you have to win. AT. ALL. COSTS. Something I have been consistently doing for the past two weeks. Your goody-two shoes way of life is your undoing because it shows that you will not take the decisions that are hard to make. It shows that you truly do not crave the accomplishments, championships or wins. People like you….they disgust me, because you get handed opportunity after opportunity and you do not act upon it. It makes you weak Target, believe me, it does. So the next time you put on your mask, which might I mention is completely ridiculous, and lace up your boots, and call yourself the finest EAW has to offer….take a moment to reflect on the fact that you just don’t have what it takes to get the job done. Remember that when you step into the ring with me.

Who else do you we, ah yes, Darkane. I honestly don’t know how you add up in this. I mean just look at you, a brute with all the talents in the world and yet you fail to carry yourself with dignity and respect. They say there is no honor amongst thieves and it really shows with you. But all that matters not I guess, for a man who just wants to inflict pain on his opponents. You see I don’t underestimate you, but make sure not to overestimate yourself either big man. You may not be the only one with a thirst for violence and pain.

Ryan Savage, you are probably the biggest threat to me this Friday. Not because I am afraid of you, but because you and I are not so different. We both try our best to reach our goals, where we part ways is unfortunately how we GET to that goal. You aren’t afraid of the fans Ryan, and that is the first step towards being a better man. I see you walk down that ramp to the boos of these slugs and I can honestly tell that you hate them as much as I do, but you don’t act upon it. What I am afraid of, is that you’re a man who can act out at any moment and I will not know how to react. That is the only upper hand you have when it comes to facing me, if you’d even call that an upper hand, heh.
Fact is Ryan, you try to “redeem” yourself while in reality you should be reinventing yourself. You can join my ideology and we can form an alliance to defeat Target Smiles and Darkane. I assure you a fair match afterwards, after all, you can trust me. But should you decline that offer, do not expect me to show mercy on what could possibly be the biggest night of your life!

And with that, I lea…..oh, wait what is this. Haha, I almost forget, and can you blame me? Who wouldn’t when this “mystery” wrestler doesn’t even have a name! Ooh I am so very afraid! Ha! Listen up buddy, I don’t really care who you are, you can be the World Champion or the guy in the back getting beat day in day out, at the end of the day adding more spokes to the while doesn’t really bother me. What does bother me, and I’m sure I’m not the only one, is that you are too spineless to put your name out in the open. Too scared? Hmph, you should be. Because if you think your absence of info is going to scare me away, you got a reality check coming your way buddy. I think I should make this clear to everyone one more time, I am walking into the EAW hardcore invitation and WINNING that god damn bout, and I swear upon every opponents that I have left in my beaten and battered path that I will not be denied my destiny.

[Khamsin points to his shirt] I will be more than happy to add three extra faces to this shirt, three more stepping stones until I reach Zack Crash and tear that Championship and heart from him.

Witness me!

[Khamsin storms off while the screen fades to Dynasty logo]
Ahren Fournier
Post August 2nd 2017, 7:47 pm by Ahren Fournier
(Ahren can be seen stomping away angrily from the church that he went to the day before. The choir is chasing after him all concerned and shit)

Chorus: Wait Ahren where are you gooooing

Arhen: Away from you people!! And stop singing at me!!

Choir: But whyyyy

Ahren: You're dumb as fuck ok? He doesn't have a choir following him, that's why you never win those
competitions! It's a poetry slam jam or whatever they call it! You're entered in the wrong competition

Choir: He's lyyyyyying

Ahren: I heard them for myself they didn't sing you idiots.. didn't you get that by the tone of their voices? Stop following me! Didn't you understand why no one at the competition was singing? That's the reason they seemed like terrible singers! They weren't singing you fools!

Choir girl: Ok,ok we messed up, and I'll take the blame for that. But I think we need to remember the most important thing here and that is that you popped my cherry!

Ahren: Oh my god you're just on your period! We were fully clothed and I didn't penetrate you! And that isn't the most important thing here, the most important thing here is me, and me winning the CITV. HURUMPH!

Choir girl: But you said

Ahren: Hey I'm Ahren Fournier maybe we haven't met before but I'm sarcastic what's up? Go away, I'm getting an ice cream cone! My nips are on fire right now because of all the rage you've given me.

(All dejected the choir leaves... except the girl)

Choir girl: I got a tattoo of you, it's a mural picturing the first time we had sex, and you took my virginity. OH what a special moment

Ahren: That doesn't please me as much as you think it does, that's creepy.. You sound crazy.. And again, never took your virginity. Freak.

Choir girl: can we do it again though? I cum'd

Ahren: Cum'd... you cum'd... from me thrusting my dick in your face... I don't think you even know what cumming is ok?

Choir girl: Do too, it was glorious.

Ahren: You were probably just gassy... anyways... um.. LOOK ITS THE POPE!

Choir girl: oh my goodness where!!

(She turns away and Ahren sneaks off to the ice cream stand)

Ice cream man: Hey man may I help you?

Ahren: Yeah I'm pretty riled up, can I have an ice cream cone with the works thanks

Ice cream man: I don't know what the works is.. and you didn't tell me a flavor

Ahren: Oh my goooood you're the worst ice cream man... Fine just a regular ice cream cone..  oh no give me two... no three actually

Ice cream man: Again... what flavor

Ahren: Read my mind, be good at your job please. Surprise me

Ice cream man: You got it..

Ahren: What a nuisance those choir people were; always talking about god and stuff. Oh Nico, you're the same thing. I don't know I just find the same topic of conversation over and over to be dull. But I will say, aren't Christian's supposed to be accepting and not so braggadocios? I mean you go on and on about what you've done like I give a fuck. I've beaten champions, I've beaten hall of famers so what? Ok I lost to Zack Crash, my motivation was dropped way down from the disrespect I got at pain for pride.

(Ice cream man comes back)

Ice cream man: Here ya go, three ice cream cones

Ahren: Thanks, hey I noticed you have a cross in the back there

(He takes two and shoves them right on his fiery nips, you hear a sizzle, and they stay perfectly in place)

Ice cream man: Uh yeah ...

(Ahren puts a 100 dollar bill in his tip jar)

Ahren: Life's no fun when the nips are on fire, know what I mean?

Ice cream man: Uh no... hey thanks for the tip I really appreciate it but anyways yeah god is my guiding light. He is my father and I follow by his lead... anyways here's the third.. please eat it

Ahren: Why wouldn't I eat it? And stop starting every sentence with "uh". It's very off putting. Anyways I only have two nips, and those two nips have been doused already.

Ice cream man: I was thinking you were gonna shove it down your pants or something

Ahren: Wow.. that's what you think of? Pedo ice cream man! Just like a priest..

Ice cream man: I wasn't thinking of it... I mean I thought.. not sexually anyway.. damn it. I wouldn't be a pedo though, you're like 20 something... not a kid.. I know a kid when I see one. Would I be talking to you so calmly and non pushy if you were a kid.. I mean what?

Ahren: Either way it's not for me...

Ice cream man: Oh... ok bye there's kid in line, they're preferred customers... with there soft smooth skin.. and innocent bodies..

Ahren: Oh I guess we're done talking.. Le douche, I was hating our conversation anyways so yeah I'll go.. and that last thing you said was not pedo like at all.... oh you're now not so sneakily covering your boner now... I'm calling the authorities.. and I'm gonna go

(Ahren calls the cops and then he and his ice cream nip cones walk over to this homeless man. He's in all black sweats, a scraggly beard, and gross hair.. what's left of it.)

Ahren: Here you go sir, you look hot

Homeless man: I'm hot? You gay?

Ahren: No temperature wise you look hot

Homeless man: You gay.. hahahahaha queeerrrrrr!

Ahren: Ok just take the ice cream

Homeless man: Fuck I'm supposed to do with that Nancy boy! I need money for crack... gimmie money

Ahren: Alright great im gonna go

(Ahren shoves the third ice cream down his own pants to cool his genitals and walks away)

Homeless man: Go with god you queer he'll save you! REMEMBER GOD HATES QUEERS!

Ahren: Hey Nico friend of yours? Actually was that you? Did I just talk to you? Reminds me of a classic Nico Borg conversation. Looks eerily similar to you too. Oh I see what happened. You're an insane homeless guy that someone gave money to and you invested that money into clothes and a gym membership and boom here you are! I mean that's what all the crazy homeless talk about, god and the end and what not, like I said sounds like you doesn't it Nico?

Anyways, you follow this book that was created thousands of years ago. A book that was translated by thousands of people in a thousand different languages. You think that the original message is still there? Anyone could've put their own agenda in there.

(Ahren finds a nice park bench under the shade and sits down)

Nico you misunderstood me, I never bashed your faith, I actually think the concept of god is great. I just wanted some clarification on a few things, because you have to admit that there's holes. But the thing that bothers me most about religion is the fact that we have the biggest bible thumpers in the world, saying to follow the good book. When they're the ones doing the worst. Bible thumpers are the biggest assholes, like beat their children and wife assholes. The priests touching the boys, the church goer that cheats on his wife, the ones that protest at people's funerals. These are what I hear from the Christian camp. Not everyone is perfect I know, just me, so it's hard to do the right thing always. But to be so completely assholey, to do things that there's no way anyone could see it as a good thing that's where you lose me. You strike me as one of these people Nico, telling everyone how to live their lives, and what's wrong with them, when you won't even look in the mirror to see what's wrong in your own life.

(Ahren looks to his left and sees someone sitting next to him, how he didn't notice him before? I don't know, but he noticed him now and that's what matters. He's hunched over, holding a rosary beaded necklace, and he seems to be praying .)

Ahren: I'm sorry sir but you seem to be in some troubling times.. is everything ok?

Bench guy: I don't know, I honestly don't, but I'm sure god will watch over me and see me through it.

Ahren: What's wrong? If you don't mind me asking... family member sick? Are you sick?

Bench guy: No no... no ones sick... I may be in trouble with the law though..

Ahren: Oh?

Bench guy: Yeah... I'm being accused of beating my wife.. BUT I DIDNT DO IT! I mean.. I hit her once, but that's it..

Ahren: Uh huh...

Bench guy: Ok.. it's been more than once. But it's not my fault! Ok when I drink I can't control my emotions and I kind of lose it. But I shouldn't be held accountable for something alcohol does... I should sue Budweiser honestly.

Ahren: And you think it's ok that you hit your wife because you drank alcohol and god will be ok with it

Bench guy: Well yeah! I went to the a confessional and told the priest everything and he said all is forgiven.

Ahren: I'm just gonna wipe my hands of the situation because this is way too serious and ya know seriousness isn't really my thing.. I'm going to walk away... but for what it's worth I hope you rot in jail.. And then hell...

(Ahren gets up and walks away, ice cream cones still in tact on the nips. Ahren walks until he's far from humans, finds a pond, he takes off his pants to reveal his speedo. No he isn't going swimming because of the frog piss and fish shit infesting it. It's just a speedo for show, but he does dip his big toes in. Why his big toes? Don't ask questions)

*Sigh* What are the odds that everyone I meet today is not only a Jesus freak, but a despicable human being? What was I talking about? Oh ye, so I lose one match and now in your eyes I'm not on the main level? Are you stupid? Look at the whole body of work Nico. That's a pretty narrow minded way to look at things. Of course seeing that you're this religious guy it kind of fits your whole character... I shouldn't have expected anything less from someone like you though. I lost my Hardcore Title at pain for pride, sure, does that make me totally incompetent in the ring? How about you? Since you love pointing out flaws so much. You were once national elite champion, what happened to that? You lost! And actually you had a shot at the World Title before didn't you? But I look down the list of accomplishments and I don't see Nico Borg being world champion being a thing that happened. Whys that? Oh that's right it's because again, you lost. But I suppose you'll respond with the, "I wasn't ready then, and you remind me of myself from back then." Wasn't that like 3 or 4 months ago? Are you ready now? And I pray you don't say I remind you of yourself from "back then" because 3 months is not a long time frame. But wow Oh my god how were you ever given a shot at CITV?! You must be trash. You lost a world title trash you shouldn't have ever been given another chance again right?! Or did you lose one Match, pick yourself up, and get another chance? I think you were given another chance.

But Let's totally disregard the mass destruction I laid upon Voltage let's focus on the one match I lost.  Not the 4 month one on one singles matches I went undefeated in. I can list names off like you but what's the point? You aren't those people you're your own individual. You never had the chance to go against the people I did. I ever had the chance to go against pizza boy yet, and to say that I wouldn't have done the same thing you did is just opinion. Which is all the Bible is. You don't like something? Put it in the Bible and say that god doesn't like it so it's widely disliked and looked down upon. That's how the gay community got this stigma around it, not right man. But you blindly follow this invisible man that you've never met, and his words that he may or may not have said. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I give back to my fellow man, but because I like to fuck I'm a heathen and I'm going to hell. Makes sense, sike. But I get it you know, you're not supposed to give in to temptation, and have a strong will. So I should torture myself and be miserable for this guy I don't know? I started the trill fairy organization to reward people for their good deeds, but I'm going to hell because I like to stick my dick in some vag? Meanwhile we have people killing people in the name of god and that's ok? Because it's in the name of god. I'm not arguing your faith, I'm not saying you're wrong because at the end of the day no one really knows except the people that are already gone. I'm trying to have a discussion on how these things make sense. Why do good people die? Why do children get cancer, why does anyone get cancer. Why do kids get born with disabilities and health defects, what did they do to deserve such shit? How does someone like Donald trump get everything he wants? I just don't get it. I want to believe Nico I really do. I want a reason as to why I was given this platform, a reason as to why I was born more fortunate than everyone. I mean look at me I have everything anyone could ever want, but why me? And why do you neglect these things? Is it because you're scared? Scared that your briefcase might actually be in trouble? Aren't Christian's supposed to be accepting? They're probably the most unaccepting humans on earth, so you fit in right with them.

What makes you so fitting to give the message of god? What makes you such a great person Nico? I mean honestly? You're kind of an asshole. You know what makes someone worthy of championship aspirations? Title matches? Winning and when faced with adversity, how they get back up. That's where I find myself yeah? I lost at pain for pride like you said, but before that I hadn't lost in a while. I beat every challenger put in front of me, like the guy that failed at the openweight title, Maero. I knew he wasn't going to beat Ryan, because he's not good. He's never beaten me straight up, as a matter of fact I beat him in 5 seconds before, so why would he be worthy of that title? As a matter of fact the other participate in the CITV for the Voltage brand was Keelan. And you know what? I beat him too. I know I lost at pain for pride, but I picked myself up, shakes the cob webs, and beat Mexican samauri, a former interwire champion, but the name isn't what matters, just the fact that I did get back up and got a victory that's what matters. Clearly you're not the best judgement of talent, if it was up to you only priests would be getting shots at titles, not heathens like me. Someone you can't say has any moral flaws, that's who you'd choose to fight you. I deserve this Nico, I do, I've been fighting since the day I got here to he in the position I find myself today. I don't lose very much, I carry myself as a champion because that's how a champion carries himself. You scoff at the idea of me beating you, which is foolish. I get that you have confidence in your ability, which you should. But taking me lightly quite frankly is a mistake, and honestly a position that I really haven't found myself in a long time. Do you know what happened to the people that did overlook me? I beat them. So maybe you should re think that.

I mean here you are fighter for your profession, fighting for own personal gain is against the Bible's wishes. God would like you to talk out your problems, fighting for vanity is against the Bible's wishes yet here you are. Fighting for the message of god? Is that much better? I don't agree with the fact you don't agree with my religious beliefs so I'm going to beat it into you... like what? Unless you're here for your own personal reasons and that too I believe is against the Bible as well. The sheer fact you're employed by this company makes little sense. Why are you here? Why don't you have a cult or church somewhere? That seems like the profession that you should be in. I mean look around you, these fans are hungry for blood, they don't care about your preaching, you won't reach them. So your fight is a lost cause, your message is falling on deaf ears, and now you're fighting just to fight and your own personal gain. So really the word of God or whatever you're trying to get across here is never going to be the primary "act" of Nico Borg. Your accomplishments will always overshadow your message, and it is then you will lose your true self. You'll be a lost sheep without it's Shepard, and you will turn back to God, but maybe he won't be so accepting. It's already starting Nico, you're already showing your selfish nature, and you're giving into it. It won't be too long before Nico Borg goes Hollywood! 

You say you write your own future yet say the future is in gods hands, so which is it? See that's what religious people always say right? God has a plan, and it's up to him how things pan out? And you yourself have said that, but a little down the line in an emphatic statement you said that you write the future. So are you god? Is that what you've been trying to say this entire time, you yourself are god walking among us? You have a lot less hair than  I imagined, but it's cool. You're a hypocrite really, glorify everything you've done like you're some magical being only to downplay mine. Like I didn't beat the same people you did... minus pizza boy and Lannister.. which is hard to Do when I'm not booked against them. You're just one big hypocrite pie looking to be eaten up bitch.

But like I said, this isn't me banging the table saying you're wrong about religion. This isn't me bashing your religion. Like I said I want to believe in what you do so I'm trying to have a discussion about it. I actually find your beliefs quite admirable, even through all the shit you go through in life, even with everyone saying you're wrong, you keep true to yourself and stay on your path of righteousness. You don't let the beliefs of others dictate what you do or practice in your life. And really that's all I'm saying, your opinion won't change how I view myself, because I believe in myself. It's quite easy to do seeing that I win a lot of the time, but with religion? With what you say? Make me believe. Make believe in why you follow this invisible man, make me believe in the word of god and why everyone that does seems to be a racist, bigot, piece of shit human being. Make believe in why bad things happen to good people and the ones that don't deserve it. And I guess make me believe in you. Because the way I saw it last week on dynasty, you're scared of me.. If you're so certain that I'm not on your level and that you would massacre me, you wouldn't have declined my challenge. You don't want to give it to someone that doesn't deserve it? For what purpose? To save the honor of the briefcase? That briefcase has no honor, you can literally cash it in when a person is sleeping in their bed, when they're down and out after fighting with every inch of their life. There is no honor in that. Why is it that everyone agrees that Ahren Fournier is at the main top tier level, except you? Well the answer is simple, you do see me at that level and you knew if you accepted that you'd be in trouble. I mean the one thing you can discourage my challenge on was that one loss at pain for pride. You never even looked at my full body of work. Either you're the worst judge of talent or you're just trying to shield yourself from the truth, the truth that you're in trouble.

So keep doubting me with your judgmental religious eyes. But as the Bible does say the only one that can judge is god himself. So it should be in your beliefs that your opinions don't even matter. So honestly? Your opinion doesn't matter at all, because you're not supposed to have one in the first place. I think I can see why... Your opinions are terrible, see you Friday fam.

(Ahren takes off one of his ice cream nipple coolers and stars eating it. He reaches in his mouth after to pull a nipple hair out of his mouth)

Damn it I need more Nair!

(Camera fades to black)

Last edited by Ahren Fournier on August 2nd 2017, 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Consuela Rose Ava
Post August 2nd 2017, 2:31 pm by Consuela Rose Ava
II.
“You’re not on my level, Consuela.”

Of course not, I’m on a whole different level from you. I love how you made the claim that I got too comfortable about being Specialists Champion. Meanwhile, it seems like your head has gotten a little too big for your body. As I have seen it before, being a champion has either brought the best out of people or the worst. For sure, it has brought out that ugly attitude from inside you. Now that you have a shiny new championship, it gives you the right to belittle me? It gives you right to play fortuneteller and try to determine my future? THe same woman who claimed that I  cannot determine her future is telling me that the past will play a factor to how our match will be tomorrow night? Sadly, April, it’s not your job to write my story. It’s your job to be a part of it, but you have no say on what gets written. IF you were destined to be a champion, it would have been you that won the number one contender’s tournament for the Specialists Championship. It would have been you to walk into Pain for Pride and dethrone Brody Sparks. If I’m not on your level, then why has it taken you so long to be a champion? Why have you taken months of abuse and bullying by the majority in EAW? If you claim to be a fighter, why do you continue to sit and take the abuse? Is it because deep in your heart, you know what they say is not true? April, when will you begin to realize that you’re anger is not with me. Your anger is with my lovely twin sister. You anger and aggressions are from what Cameron has said. Instead of dealing things with her on Voltage, you stay here and take the anger out on me? I mean, what have I done to deserve this? I’m just a former champion who is awaiting her rematch in less than twenty-four hours. I’m just training for my Manor House Brawl Match. I’m trying to dig deeper than before, so I don’t fall victim to you for a third time in a row. Heck, I’m doing a little cleaning around my hotel room before the big event. Do you see me crying? Do you see me going woe is me? That wasn’t me when I lost the championship. That was never me when I suffered from huge losses. THat was exactly you, April. Every major loss, it seemed like it was the end of your world. Constantly being seen as second best must have made your blood boil to the point. Each and every time people saw you, it was you getting angrier and angrier. In order to cover up that anger, you try to build up your resume. You get your cheap victories over losers like Amy-Jayne. You think getting submission victories over women like Haruna Sakazaki, Madison Kaline and Stephanie Matsuda, women I have defeated in the past is something that is going to make me or anyone take you seriously? You think me making remarks about calling me a one-trick pony is going to make me or anyone else respect you in the back? I’m glad you took the comment back because before our encounter two weeks ago, I was going to refer to you as a one-trick pony. I mean, every match has the same ending with someone tapping out. I mean, is your finisher not effective enough for you? April, you’re a fighter and I have established that fact. It’s always a constant struggle. It’s always April Song who’s the victim for all the wrongs on the Empire brand. It’s always April Song who has the world's smallest violin playing in the background. I don’t know what’s with you Asians, but you all make everyone depressed. I mean, what would have happened if you would have lost two weeks ago? April would have been disappoint at herself again. April would continue to build up her anger before it totally consumes her. April would continue to be bitter. Better yet, she would continue getting irrelevant victories over losers like Amy-Jayne, Heidi and whatever rookie decides to make her presence known on Empire. It’s always the same path with you. You lose an important match, build your credibility back up to only get knocked down again.

With our Street Fight two weeks back, it was a nice plot twist to your routine. You winning was the biggest swerve in EAW in 2017 so far. It was a nice moment in order to get you motivated. Now, I think that nice moment is over. As one may look at the match stipulation tomorrow night, they may think that I have a nice advantage. Just like you had an advantage during our very first encounter. Still, the stipulation looks lovely, people like you may think that I may not be able to pull this off and that is fine with me. Those are the same people who thought that you would never be a champion in EAW. Man, aren’t they going to be in for a shock when I walk out as the first ever 2x Specialists Champion? I have making history on my mind. Who would have thought that a girl born in California, but Maid in Spain would make history in EAW? Gee April, I hope that you are right. I hope our little rivalry ends. I hope that our story ends with me on the winning end. Go ahead, raise the title above your head. Constantly remind me that you’ve defeated me on two other occasions. Constantly remind me of your reputation. It does not change a damn thing on Empire. I’m still going to walk into that match with my head up high. I’m going to look at the evil beast I have to knock off it’s pedestal and I’ll knock you the fuck off faster than it took you to take the title away from me. That’s the thing with pedestals. You can find yourself on top of it one day and the next, there is going to be a better woman who knocks you all the way down. You said so yourself, you were the better woman that night. I just wasn’t good enough...that night. Tomorrow night, I’ll be better than you. Like I always have. After tomorrow night, you’ll find yourself in the position you once were. You’ll find yourself with the La Divas, Amy-Jaynes and Heidis of the Division. Once again, I’ll find myself on top. That’s where I belong, April. No you haven’t bested me. You haven’t seen what I can do in a Manor House Brawl Match. You haven’t seen the things I am capable of when I am totally in my element.  That should concern you. Heck, that should frighten you. Still, you’ll approach this match with your giant head believing that your title reign is not going to end anytime soon. You’ll ignore the warnings about you getting a big head. Once I reclaim my championship, it will strike you that what happened two weeks ago was only meant to be temporary. It wasn’t meant to be long term. It wasn’t supposed to be a forever thing. What will you do after that, April? Are you going to cry? Are you going to bitch? Are you going to complain? Are you going to try to build yourself up only to be taken down in a heartbeat? I am really interested in what the aftermath of April Song will be. I wished you luck because I really meant it. Now, I’m not quite so sure anymore. Really take in the atmosphere of the main event scene. It’s going to be the last time you are ever placed in one.
VENTURA!
Post August 2nd 2017, 2:16 pm by VENTURA!
Fire truly burns...

[The following scene takes place at a corner of a dark alley located in the middle of nowhere. A single streetlight is shown illuminating the darkened alley, but only to flicker back and forth. On the ground lies Kaise Boetius, who is shown holding a bottle on his left hand as he lies his head onto the alley wall, looking up onto the cloudy sky.]

Kaise: ...

[Kaise makes a small gulp, as he blinks slowly while continuing to look up.]

Kaise: Liz... Ash, why can't you both leave me alone. I.. I thought I was doing everything right by neglecting the sorrow that came about whenever I go back to that night... but I can't. The memories from that night still lingers deeply inside my mind, with no channels for me to try and escape. I can remember the phone call conversation between our neighbor when he called me from work, telling me of the news. I can remember boarding a taxi, driving twenty miles at high speed to make sure that the news that I received was nothing more but a prank. I can remember getting off the taxi, without having to pay the driver due to the extensive traffic that was in front of me, running at high speed through busy streets just to make that the two of you were safe... But when I looked up...

[Kaise's eyes start to glow up, as he grits his teeth while trying to gain composure.]

Kaise: ...a blazing inferno devoured the two of you away from me. I can remember the temperature of the heat beaming onto my face, as I stood frozen to the ground while looking at the firefighters trying to quench the never-ending fire. It was at that precise moment that nothing could ever be the same for me ever again. Every time I think of fire, that horror moment would immediately rise up to my head. For months, I have tried every method that the known brain was capable of thinking of. I could have easily taken my own life and reunite with the people that always kept me on my feet each and every second when the were alive. I could have become a barbarian and just consume both of their ashes, thinking to myself that they would now live "within me forever". The possibilities were endless. However, I knew that Elizabeth and Ashley would want me to stay and fight in this world, to pursue whatever there is that I wanted to pursue, to always see me happy and victorious in every step of the way.

I thought that mentality was leading me to the right direction... but the moment I think that the path that I am taking can set me free... the memories come back.

From a Ring of Fire Battle Royal... to a Flaming Tables Match... both having to deal with fire, the same fire that took my precious angels away from me. How could I have not been focused and serious enough throughout both of those matches, when I was burning alive with these scarred memories? It is almost as if that this company wants me to relive each and every second of what happened to me, either as an enjoyment or because they don't want me to take the next step in pursuing my mission in this forsaken place. Ever since the loss from the Battle Royal, I experienced losses left and right. I tried to make the right excuses, craft them in a way were I could rescue myself from what was truly bothering me, but some people managed to crack the illustrious code that I tried to put on the table. Just when I thought that I could escape the past for good and try to beat fire, I ended up getting burned and bruised at Dia Del Diablo. I don't even care about the fact that I was the only one left to beat in Prince of Phenomenal's eyes, and I don't care that that man won because that seems to be the only thing he has ever achieved throughout his many returns to this company. At the end of it all, fire once again broken the remaining spirit in me apart. Now I sit down here on this ground, with a bottle on my hand, looking straight up at that moment once again.

[The camera zooms out, revealing a burnt down house that is covered with "DO NOT CROSS" tape all over - the house of Kaise Boetius' family.]

Now what can I do from this point onward? Can I even remain optimistic for a damn wrestling match now? To hell can Mark Michaels safely travel to, because I don't care about this match at all one bit. You can make a new revolutionary message each and every month that you fail to achieve anything, I am not going to dissuade your thoughts and continuously make you look like a fool. I am done talking to people like you. If you see me showing up on Showdown for that tag-team match against whoever those two fucks are, then congratulations, I have made an appearance. If you I pop up and just leave, well oh well. If I somehow become relentless and go on a menacing tear with you, somehow having a new friendship bond, I just don't care. My mind is too distorted for me to think about anything at all for wrestling or for anything else. Right now...

fuck everything in life
and my life continue to fuck itself apart.

[Rain starts to ferociously fall, with the feed abruptly cutting off.]

Post August 2nd 2017, 1:17 pm by Bloody Jack
DYNASTY PROMO #1

Is it not a most DELIGHTFUL thing to watch as both prophecy and destiny unfold before your very eyes?!

By the many moons and suns leading up to the Painful Pride The Tenth, I vowed that it was my DESTINY to leave victorious in the Great War against the unworthy king AHHHHren Fournear!  I told you all how I had been granted a VEEEEZON of myself wearing the Championship of Hardcore!  And I warned you all how it was prophesized in the Shatter-verse that an avatar of Broken Enlightenment would guide EAW into a new Hardcore Renaissance!  Alas many of you scoffed and dismissed my many claims and predictions.  Now their dissent has been SILENCED while my words continue to spread the word of Nero Maxwell and the wisdom of Broken Enlightenment!  Look at them!  Look at the men who dance to the strings that destiny tugs upon!  Even now my legacy as champion grows, as several men are about to walk into their own great war, simply for the prospect of becoming a future challenger for the crown in wear!  And even now, two legends, two titans, to men of infamy in this land are prepared to bleed for a crown they claim to so lustfully desire!  They did not pursue the ultimate crown worn by the Boy Of Pizza.  Why?  For although they spit most vile and hateful words of me, deep down they have seen the light.  They know I shall revive this DAMAGED division, and they wish to be apart of it.  They wish to take my most sacred of crowns for they know, even if they do not admit it, that it has become the most desired belt in ALLLLLLLL of Answers Wrestling that is Elite.  These men were nowhere to be seen when the previous kings held this crown.  Yet the moment I have obtained it, they all stand up at once to challenge me.  Surely this cannot be coincidence.  It is a sign!  A sign that all that was said to come to pass is true!  With that in mind, is it not most appropriate that the first two challengers to my claim would be my fellows from the Hall that is Famous.  Nero Maxwell and the 7 Deities must be most pleased with this fortuitous turn of events.  But I fear I cannot praise Lord Nero Maxwell alone today, for I would be remised if I did not devote some of my time here today to give my opponents the proper attention they have so richly “earned.”         

Mr. Consequences that are Lethal!  Have you ever heard the proverb “a wise man knows much and says little, but a fool knows little and says too much”?  I have!  I heard it from the man himself…William of the clan Shakespeare!  Yezzzzzz hahahaha I have sought his council many a time, and his wisdom is vast and great.  He has recently informed me that when he wrote those particular words, he indeed had a man like YOU in his mind!  And fool you most certainly be, for in your incoherent, inane, and insolant ramblings you have revealed the truth depth of your idiocy.  You dare take credit for my reign as Hardcore King?!  You dare claim the Hardcore Invitational is due to you?!  SILENCE YOU FOOL!!!  If your reign, if your claim to this most historic crown was THAT prestigious, then tell me why it was retired in the first place?  Tell me why it took until I wore it for one such as you to give a damn about this belt again?  You are nothing but a lowly thief, trying to steal one of my treasures!  And it is the duty of a king to punish such thievery!  But it also the duty of the king to educated those less knowledgeable than himself.  So I come before you now, pleading for you to shed your ignorance and join me at my side in spreading the word of Broken Enlightenment and to bring Extreme back to this land of Elite.  Sadly however, I have seen that my words shall fall upon deaf ears.  For a fool will always be a fool!  But take pride Consquences that are Lethal for you have victory even in that, for I have seen in the ether that you are indeed the greatest fool to ever live!  Only a fool as great as you could spout insults “Zack Trash” and believe himself clever.  Only a fool as great as you could call his own diatribe as ramblings.  Only a fool as great as you could focus on an opponent (i.e. Savage Ryan) who does not stand upon the battlefield before you.  There is a kind of skill needed to be a fool as humorous as you are now.  Perhaps you shall serve as my courtly jester?  But know this!  Jokes and foolery aside, I shall NEVER lose a title to a man who would refer to the crown he desires as a “jobber title”!  Such a man is unfit to call himself Champion of Hardcore!  You spout all your accolades and accomplishment, but you dishonor them by calling another beneath you.  So then why do you wish to do battle for this crown?  For greed?  For boredom?  Regardless of your disgusting reasons, such a man certainly has no motivation to bleed for something he does not truly want.  Oh and bleed you shall!  You shall experience a pain you thought only existed in your worst nightmares!  Your blood shall paint the canvas red until not a speck of white can be seen!  And in the end, you shall slither away like a snake, too scared and too cowardly to give up your body for this title.  But I am different!  I am willing to give every ounce of blood I have…every bone there is to break…every inch of skin…all in the name of my crown!  For that is how I shall raise its honor above all other crowns!  To face you for this most beloved championship is a stain upon its, mine, and your own honor.  Fear not however, for your mistake in challenging me is one that I shall only too soon rectify.  And when the battle is done, the world shall gasp in shock as we get something from you that we rarely see but all desperately wish for…the sound of silence!                 

Scott of the Diamonds!  All I can say is that I am most glad that you do not seem as foolish as our fellow warrior in this battle.  But even if you are wiser than he, I am no more confident that we shall be brothers in arms in this battle.  For I know you too look upon me and call me a joke.  Oh you may talk of percentages, and you speak with a humble tone, but your history has shown you no more respect me now than you did before.  To hear such words makes me wonder if you remember.  Do you remember how I unseated the undefeated Jaywalker, becoming Champion of the World in the process?  Do you remember how I took over this land and made it my own?  Do you remember all the championships, the accolades, and the victories I have enjoyed?  Certainly you are not as naïve as I fear are you?  I must admit though, to the “UnDamaged” I might appear insane or silly.  But do not all others who have found enlightenment?  Do they not too sound foolish in their preachings and ramblings?  But there is a vast different between them and I.  While they have nothing to prove their claims, I have this…THE HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!  Such a belt is not so easily won either.  One must have endurance to withstand great pain, and the violent imagination to deal it out in greater amounts.  Now think about all that and call me a joke!  You do not have to believe what I believe, but you do have to acknowledge that I am one of the most dangerous men in EAW today!  I have evolved, while you, LC, and so many others have remained stagnant.  Is it not then simply the law of the world that I should rise, while the two of you fall?  Only those who are capable of adapting and change deserve to succeed in this world.  And all my life I have done just that, and I have thrived!  In my lesser forms, when being a thrill seeker did me no good, I became a rebel.  And when I was a rebel without a cause, I became a Chairman.  And when the chairmanship was taken from me, I became a Kingpin.  All throughout both my first form and my current form, I have grown, adapted, and evolved in all situations.  This one is no different.  I shall rise to the challenge, succeed, and walk out of this Great War a greater being than when I stepped into it.  Because I have the confidence to win.  You, on the other hand, do not!  You say there are no guarantees, that there is no certainty that you will win.  And while you are right, for no man can predict the whims of the Gods, you must walk into a Great War believing victory is preordained!  For if you do not, then doubt shall be the chains that drag you into defeat.  Your words have shown you may have the wisdom to not underestimate your opponent, but it has also shown you do not have the confidence to believe in yourself!  These are the weaknesses of both men!  One fights for a cause he does not believe in, and the other fights while not believing in himself!  I suffer under no such weakness!  I have complete and utter faith that my Lord Nero Maxwell shall guide me to victory, because I believe in bringing Hardcore back to prominence!  And a man with both faith and conviction is truly unstoppable!

REJOICE!  You two shall be soon remembered throughout history as the first usurpers that the King Of Hardcore had to put down in his long and GLORIOUS reign!  I simply hope you entertain me and the audience well, for you shall set the standard for all challengers that will come after you.  And they too shall join you in the pantheon of the defeated!  For I shall ERASE any and all challengers to my Hardcore Renaissance!  Elite is done…Extreme shall rise again!          
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next