Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 7 NaHnvEN

Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, debuts, or just do some character development. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Tyler Parker
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post August 30th 2017, 9:11 am by Tyler Parker
(EAW Exclusive! The video opens up to Tyler Parker in his home in Atlanta, Georgia and he's sitting in a black leather chair. He's in a black fitted Saint Laurent suit and a pair of navy blue Salvatore Ferragamo loafers. He has a glass of whiskey and he lifts it up to his nose, then tilts it a bit and takes a few sips from it before clearing his throat and opening his mouth.)

St. Anger --- that's a name that, whenever you think about it, would concern you but I? I'm not concerned. I'm not concerned that I have to get in the ring with him this week but I'd like to think that he is. He has to step into the ring with me in his first match back here and that? That has to bother him. See, I'm not bothered that I have to get in the ring with him, I'm not bothered because he's nothing to me and I? I'm nothing that he's ever been in the ring with before and that's not what I think --- that's what others, that I've been in the ring with before, think. They could attest to that. They have the bruises and scars. He hasn't been in the ring with a competitor like me --- he hasn't been in the ring in a while. If he thinks that I'm like those that he's been in the ring with before, then he's not actually thinking because none of them have the resolve that I have shown time and time again. I'm willing to take whatever he has for me and take it in the ring. He can try and try to keep me down but no matter what he tries to do, no matter how he'd try and break me? I'LL REFUSE. When he batters me, when I'm down? I'll get back up and I'll get back up again and again, begging for him to try again. Because that's how Tyler Parker is. This week? I'm going to do whatever I have to do, whether I have to pin or submit him, to get out of this match with my body fully intact and with him unconscious on the mat. Because after what I've had to go through to get here, to get to this week? ...I'm not submitting to him. I'm not submitting ever again. Because I submitted before but that's not going to happen this week. Know what's going to happen? It's not going to be me, on my back, in the ring. It's going to be St. Anger on his knees, begging for me to end it and that's when I end him myself. That's what's going to happen. He's going to beg and beg for that but know what? I'm not ending it on his terms. I'm ending it on MY terms.

(Tyler Parker pauses, thinking to himself. He sits there with a small smirk on his face.)

This isn't another match for me, St. Anger, this is about redeeming myself and for you? This is nothing but a match. This is for you to show what you're capable of --- what you could do to me, what you could do to others. You could actually harm them but me? You couldn't. You're not harming me --- you're not hurting me. Because I've trained my body for this, I've trained my body to take whatever you'd try and could do to me, I've trained my body to withstand the abuse. I've been training for this match and this week? You suffer. You suffer when I get my hands on you, you suffer because you thought that you could get back in the ring but you're getting back in the ring with me. After this week? You're not going to get back in the ring again and you have no one to blame but yourself for what happens to you. It's not going to be a typical match, it's not going to be for the faint of heart. It's going to be hard to watch... to watch what we do to each other. It could get a little bloody and if there's a bit of blood in my mouth, I'm spitting it in your face. That's what I think of you and you? You're not what you think you are. You're a human being like myself. Underneath the height and the mass? Underneath that? You're nothing more than a coward. How are you a coward? Because this week, when we get in the ring with each other and the bell rings? You're not going to try that much, are you? You're not going to try because you're not the St. Anger that you were back then. You were hated back then for what you could do to others. You were a threat back then but know what? You're not that much of a threat to me, St. Anger. HRDO was a threat. Methuselah was a threat. Lannister? That's an actual threat. You're nothing more than a victim --- of the other victims, of MY victims and this week? I show you that I, myself? Am a threat. After this week? You'd be nothing to me. I'm not going to Heaven for what I do to you but Heaven isn't for me nor is it for you. Hell is.

(Tyler Parker sits forward and the camera zooms in on him before he opens his mouth again.)

I'd go to Hell but the Devil has a restraining order on me.

(Tyler Parker scoffs at that and sits back in the black leather chair before the camera fades to black.)
Finnegan Wakefield
Post August 30th 2017, 5:34 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 58: The Wrong Crowd
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 8jGR30C
"The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield

Click to view analytics:

"Moongoose McQueen, no one wants to hear your excuses for losing at Territorial Invasion. Carlos Rosso absolutely went into business for himself, a team of ego maniacs will tend to do that, yourself notwithstanding. If the roles were reversed, you would have absolutely done the same thing and you’d be lying to say otherwise. You didn’t have some kind of power to change the tides of that match, when that clock was ticking down you were all ready to stab whoever you had to in the back to get that prize. Rosso simply pulled the trigger on you first. Don’t pretend your team lost because you “chose” to lose, you couldn’t have prevented that result even if you wanted to. It’s becoming more and more apparent that you use this “I don’t want to win anyway” excuse whenever you’ve lost or know that you’re going to lose to save face. No one buys it. There was no honor amongst that group of thieves and it simply didn’t fall into your favor, nothing else. It’s not like you were a team player that night. Which begs to question why you even signed up for this tournament in the first place. Am I supposed to believe that you signed up for this tournament to solely help out Nobi? You could of helped him out by letting him team with someone who actually has a sense of honor. I am not buying this tripe that you’re peddling. I quite frankly don’t give an iota of a shite about the origins of your team name, anyone with google can look up what a Kaiju is, although it is fitting that you’d name something affiliated with you after something that is larger than life. Only fitting because it’s typical for you to do so. Honestly, I am piecing together reasons to believe that there is a selfish motive here that you’re keeping under wraps. You often twist the truth to make yourself look like some kind of misunderstood hero, but teaming with Nobi isn’t going to be a way of verifying that. Because Nobi is adored by the fans and most of the locker room because he puts in valiant efforts, he keeps his nose clean and he works hard to achieve his goals. You, on the other hand, pretend you’re better than everyone else and inflate your own self-worth. The fact that you claim not to care for that New Breed Championship, but now claiming that you really do want to win this Tag Team Grand Prix and win the EAW Tag Team Championships with Nobi makes me think you’re trying to manipulate him. Maybe people will actually think you’re some kind of good guy if you associate yourself with one. But that won’t be the case. If you really do want to win that Tag Team Grand Prix, all the more enjoyable it’ll be for Ironico and I to eliminate you in the first round. Because as much as you’d like to swear vengeance on Ironico and I for what happened to you at Territorial Invasion, it’s not like we don’t owe you some comeuppance. Ironico and I haven’t forgotten the dumb shit before Territorial Invasion. For me personally, thinking that you are the one who has made me relevant when in actuality, the fact that you can claim that is probably only a way to justify that you’ve been able to make anyone relevant, yourself included. Claiming that I was just some second option pick for Team Keelan because you think he would've wanted you on his team. You think way too highly of yourself when he quite frankly never even considered you. Hell, your own team mates didn’t even really want to be on the same team as you. Other than Nobi, for some reason, the only people who want to associate with you is that golden freak that you have following you around everywhere and that one other friend whose relationship is something you constantly try to inject yourself into and write shitty movie scripts about. If anyone is riding off this controversy that occurred at NEO Uprising, it is you. Because that title you toss aside would be around my waist if you hadn’t desperately tried to hold onto the only shred of accomplishment that you’ve ever earned. You may have faced main eventers and hall of famers before you and I crossed paths, but they all left you in the dust because your mouth can run faster than you can keep up with. If anything, you’re defined by a championship reign that I am defining more as a challenger than you are as a champion. You’re a transitional champion at best, and there is a reason you’ve had so little challengers since winning the title; it’s because as much as you make a mockery of that belt, you make a far bigger mockery of yourself. I have been the only person that came up to you and challenged you for that title, unlike Lucas Johnson who used a rematch clause and Johnny Nova who won a title shot. You’re not as in high demand as you like to think yourself to be. Now that that is all out of the way, when it comes to the Tag Team Grand Prix, don’t get yourself too concerned about cool tag team move names, or elaborate entrances or anything, because you’re going out in round one. My motive hasn’t changed since Territorial Invasion; I am going to tap you out and put you in your place.

That, unfortunately, brings me to Nobi. To say that I am disappointed in your choice of partners for this tournament is an understatement. Clearly, you see something in Moongoose McQueen that simply isn’t there. You see a fighter, and I see a coward. Nobi, you know that I have respect for you and vice versa, you know that I want to see you grab that brass ring that you’ve fought so hard for, win that championship that you rightfully deserve, but as much as I want to see that for you, I am afraid El Ironico and I are going to have to keep you waiting just a little while longer. When you and Lioncross were fighting for those championships at Pain for Pride, we were cheering for you, we believed you could do it and we weren’t disappointed in you when you didn’t. With Moongoose McQueen however, we can’t support that and you should know why. You’re getting yourself mixed with the wrong crowd and if we couldn’t talk you into finding a better partner for yourself, then we have no other choice but to do our very best to make sure that Kaiju doesn’t make it to the second round. It won't get over well I am sure, I know the fans won't want to see Nobi being eliminated so early in the tournament, but I am sure it is justified to keep your egotist partner out. I am just sorry that we couldn’t have a match under different circumstances. On September 2nd, there won’t be handshakes exchanged. You’ve made an ally out of our foe, and I am afraid that we can’t be gracious if we were to lose. As you’ve said, this is nothing personal Nobi. It’s just business."
Harvey Yorke
Post August 30th 2017, 3:30 am by Harvey Yorke
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 MJ4TIpGA

VOLTAGE I | LONGING, ALWAYS

The scene fades in, and we find ourselves in a back alleyway in the middle of Chicago - that much we could tell from the alley’s inflated sense of self. Appearing as cool and as dark as could be, and then we see Harvey Yorke make his way towards the camera. He stares down the lens with confidence, a smug grin as bright as the city life we hear in the background.

We all have the ability to wake up from nightmares. Though, some of us decide to run away from what we fear. Failure. Falling inside the black. Fading to irrelevancy. As for myself, I take those fears, and I spit in their faces. You see, whether it’s Amadeus, Solomon Caine, or Jon McAdams, the Nightmare was destined to fail. Take a look at Jon’s performance this past week: pushed to his limits by the true Devil of Violence, then finally falling at the hands of Ryan Marx. I could see it from a mile away, yet you all doubted me, doubted for what I’ve stood for. There’s strength in numbers, you say? That’s laughable. There’s familiarity and a false sense of hope in numbers.

That’s why you don’t see me bending the knee to anyone.

Harvey scoffs.

Especially not to Anthony Leonhart, my opponent this Sunday at Voltage. I see that the whole “king with an iron fist” schtick got old, so you've begun to humble yourself. Though, not completely. I still see that sense of proclamation, Anthony. You want to be the best. You want to actually succeed in this business. And who knows, Anthony - perhaps one day when you lay off whatever it is you're taking to make yourself believe you stand a chance around here - you'll have your chance. But not yet. Not now.

This Sunday, you're facing me. And whilst you may brush me aside at first glance, I'm here to demonstrate that facing me is not a walk in the park. For you, it's not even a walk, because the type of man you are lacks a spine to do so. See, I’ve already got the words like bullets to take you down. I’ll cut through the faulty bulletproof vest you’ve seem to construct for yourself. You know why that is, Anthony?

You talk highly of yourself, Anthony, but you see no matter how much you run your mouth, not even you live up to your own hype. Your own standards. When you speak, it's almost as if you were waging a war with whoever you’re set to face. But that’s not the case for you, Anthony. It never has been. You’re only fighting a war against yourself - believe me, I know it’s a difficult concept for the feeble-minded to grasp. Allow me to explain.

Why just a couple of days ago, you took it to social media - begging for a spot in the Interwire Championship picture. Don't be so foolish, Anthony. We all know begging won't get you anywhere in this sport. Not even on your hands and knees would you be considered a fit candidate for the Interwire Championship. For weeks, you've paraded around Voltage facing off against the likes of Aren Mstislav and Jon McAdams, and for what? To assist them in bringing momentum to Territorial Invasion? Ha, and here I was thinking that I was the enhancement talent around here. But I was wrong. It's you. The poor, desperate, and faulty Anthony Leonhart.

Harvey laughs, his voice echoing throughout the alley.

Meanwhile I actually fought for my chance at gold. To which many would say, “haha, we've seen you get so close, but at the end of the day, you walk back home with nothing to your name.” And you might have a laugh because in your heart of hearts, that is truth of it all. Yet needless to say, it’s still more than you’ve yet to accomplish this season. Seriously, even with the entire Ichimachi Zaibatsu Corporation at your disposal, no one has seen Anthony Leonhart go far in his fight to rule Voltage. Then there’s me. Even though I’ve failed, I can at least say that I was fingertips away from the Interwire Championship. The very least you have done is been in line to do the very same. I can even say I’ve driven our World Heavyweight Champion, Jamie O’Hara, to his own limits. When will we see that from you, Anthony? Next year? In the next decade? Or will you do like most who can’t survive in EAW’s harsh climate and leave? I’ll tell you what, I’m personally betting on the latter: you’d be saving the both of us some time. And though you may hear the words that I speak, you’ll still try to ignore them without any regard to the consequence.

What’s next is you put on this pseudo-scholar act, pretending that you know anything and everything about your opposition. I suppose you're probably reading about me, about my past. You've probably already seen what I'm capable of because of my rather unhinged nature. What's next is that  From there, you're constructing your pathetic argument, but allow me to stop you right there. Not even in your most wicked, darkest of minds, you're not enough to overcome me and my heart of darkness. “What you have seen in recent weeks, is only a small part of my repertoire. Just a few pages in my art book,” you say. But what you’ve yet to comprehend, smart opposition such as myself do not spend our time reading such books. Hell, I’d gladly burn that book just so that in the future, competitors like you don’t dare find themselves in my way. “Madmen like you, I've calmed down," you cry. And yet you still fell short against Solomon Caine. It's tragic, Anthony. It really is. You've yet to calm down the most sick men such as yourself. At one point, you even admitted yourself a one-way ticket to career suicide - oh, I meant the Sanatorium.

Though it seemed like Harvey was about to laugh at his own joke, he stopped himself. A short pause followed as he thought his next words over.

Most may say I’ve found my path towards success by facing weaker opposition. And though you’ve yet to speak out, I know it’s the first thing on your mind. It’s on the tip of your tongue. Anthony Leonhart wants to see Harvey Yorke crash and burn, the only problem is, he can’t figure out just how to do it. Yes, Anthony, I’ve faced several just like you. The world weary men that still wish to rule the world. It’s despicable.

Though you’ve severed your ties with the Sanatorium, I can’t help but to say you’ve yet to let go some of their teachings. Wanting to rule Voltage, wanting to overthrow the greats that have set the standard. Yet still with all those goals, you can’t seem to make things work in your favor. You’ve yet to go nowhere, although, one could argue that modern-day Sanatorium haven't either, but I digress. You're no better than them, seeing as to this day, you're still seeking solace in numbers. I’m talking about the Ichimachi Zaibatsu Corporation. You speak so highly about training with the likes of Mao Ichimachi, but even with all your acquired knowledge, I don’t see you for the prodigy that you claim to be. You’re delusional, Anthony, to believe you’ll ever soar to such heights.

Harvey paced closer towards the camera, making sure to kick a few empty cans in his way. He gave the camera a harsh stare before grinning.

Perhaps the Catholic in me wants to see you succeed in trying to dismantle me this Sunday. Seriously, maybe by defeating the former number one contender for the Interwire Championship, you could find yourself in that title picture you so desired. But the demon dwelling inside me, he says no. This cannot and will not be your chance at opportunity, because you’re not ready to take on the world that lies ahead of you. No, you’re too busy fighting with yourself.

If you've got the heart of a lion, I've got the pride of being me - and that alone should speak volumes to you, Anthony. Whilst you still call out and beg for opportunities, I'll keep taking them away from men like you. The dependents: the ones who rely on the strengths of others to allow them to reach the top. You can say as you will about my rise to success, Anthony, but know that I was able to accomplish more than you in three months on my own. That’s more than you - or any of your allies - have done for yourself in a year.

So whilst you continue to create a legacy out of the ones who stood tall before you, I’ll be carving my own to overshadow it. Accept the fact that you’ll soon fade away the same broken, defeated Anthony Leonhart that first arrived to EAW. And I shall continue to speak the truth, all until the world drowns itself in my darkness.

Harvey snarls before spitting at the camera lens. Cut to static. Fade to black.

EAW Promoz! - Page 7 5cA1moaV
Sheri-dun
Post August 30th 2017, 3:06 am by Sheri-dun
Empire 03

'' Stephanie Matsuda calling Sheridan Müller inapposite, and asserting that she has little to offer to Elite Answers Wrestling, is similar to standing at the gates of heaven, and affirming that God does not exist. How deep into this fantasy must you really be to make such scandalous protests about my ability. I fear that the curtains have wrapped and asphyxiated you to the point , that a separate reality thrives within your cranium where you are the final word, and that nobody can even consider equalling your prowess and capability inside of a wrestling ring. Let's associate and divulge into your little hypothesis for a second, and just contemplate it for my pure amusement. Let's assume I offer nothing to Empire, that, despite the fact I beat you this time three weeks ago, my talents are eradicated and archaic and German Efficiency is built on the foundations of a sin. That the moment my hands clasped around the Vixens World Championship, ratings are equivalent to nothing, the stadiums we performed in were bleak, and no sole human being on the planet had any interest in watching an efficient, superior, competitive Empire. Riddle me this, Stephanie, articulate your competent mind around the facts I am about to allow to emit from my lips, and please identify why the following happened. If my wrestling prowess is so inferior, how come I am a former match of the year winner. How come my abilities to elevate others in the ring is held in such high regard that I have won that accolade. How come my match against Cailin Dillon, has been stated to be the most important and impressive match that has ever transpired in this promotion. Superior to the triple threat that recently occurred at Pain For Pride. Superior to my match against Cameron Ella Ava, and, and really imagine my shock as these words drip out of my larynx, held in a higher regard than any match you have ever performed in your life. Every individual I touch is heightened when we share a ring. German Efficiency allows me to elevate the body to new sensations, levels that they have never experienced before. When my blood no longer runs throughout my body, the liquid eviscerated, my skeleton running on aesthetics supplied by my superior lifestyle, I deliver matches you could only dream of equalling, you cannot even begin to comprehend rivalling me in terms of athletic excellence and wrestling efficiency. I am the most productive, perfect and pure competitor this continent has ever had the pleasure of witnessing. I am the salvation, the liberator, a woman who has evolved and revolutionised this business despite my lack of tenure within the wrestling world. I don't consider wrestling a job, it is an art form, a lifestyle that I associate with myself and would do anything for, I will smash and conquer the foundations this continent has ridiculed wrestling to sitting upon. The spectacle will be vanquished by my sword, slaughtered by my very own hands, I would sacrifice my body and my success in an instance, if it meant the cancers running throughout the foundations of this industry dissipated, and that includes you Stephanie. If I am so little and meek of value, tell me why the likes of The Heart Break Gal, Cameron Ella Ava, and Kendra Shamez had to team up with the sole aim of taking me out. I dominated Cameron to claim the inaugural Vixens Cup, decimated Kendra at Pain For Pride, humiliating the Shamez name in the process. I violated The Heart Break Gal, to the point that she never had another match on Empire. Cailin Dillon traded her morality, her instincts, her motivations. Everything she had built her legacy on, thrown into the darkness just so that she could have a fraction of a chance of toppling the superior lifestyle. I state this with an assertive tone, these women have a combination of ten world championship reigns. Ten, and they valued my name so highly, to the point that they had to form and merge together, in hopes of taking me out. They obviously saw I had enough talent and passion to be considered something. I am the best pound for pound competitor in this promotion at this very moment. I have a superior lifestyle that elevates me and enhances my ability each and every day. For you to sit there, with a smug little grin, calling me sweets, and calling me nothing, it is the most hypocritical thing I have ever heard release from your mouth, it disgusts me to the point my lips press into a pout, and frustration clouds my mind, however the sweet feeling of eradicating you, torturing your body and demonstrating my efficient superiority will find my endurance and leave me to calm once more. You phrase me leaving Empire as exactly that, but it is so much different. German Efficiency peaked once, and for that two months I saw a glimpse of the future, a future where individuals such as yourself, would be incapable of adapting, evolving, to the point that efficiency and productivity is always on the mind, irritating you every second that you are lounging around, accomplishing very little, and having little to no motivation on wishing to construct Empire to an efficient house of competitive sport. But no, instead of dying out, the cancers formed together and ripped aside all the work that I had engineered towards. My culture, my motivation, everything that I had worked for to construct, was taken from me at a snap of the fingers. Empire left me, you all sided with the shadows and worked together to destroy German Efficiency, you rested at the feet of Cailin Dillon, at the feet of Kendra Shamez, and did absolutely nothing as they tarnished and eradicated the work that I had struggled and strives towards. Yet now you complain that Empire is not efficient, despite the fact it was I against the world at that moment in time, you act as if an equal battle was fought, when the truth could not be anymore different. You cry about the fact that most roster members are in murky waters, struggling to thrive and failing to find success, but then you disparage my superior lifestyle in the next sentence. It's fucking hypocritical, it's infuriating, how many times do I have to drive the sole of my boot into your temple but you realise, before the truth coincides and dovetails into your cranium. Nobody is willing to accept German Efficiency, and then they whine because their abilities are not efficient. They see the fact that I was the last ever Vixens World Champion, that I am currently the most dominating athlete in this division, and they still point, they smirk, and they state that I am incapable of winning Empress Of Elite, that I am worth nothing. I've just grown so bored of all the sanctimonious, deceitful speech swirling around my thoughts. When it comes down to it, the sixteen individuals in this tournament are all going to state they're going to win. They're going to illustrate an illusion, that they're somehow superior both mentally and physically to each and every other woman fighting to become an Empress. Yet I have something these women do not. I have German Efficiency, I was born in a superior nation, I follow an exceptional training regime, and a diet that German nutritions have praised for how it fuels the body. My country has a rich history of successful athletes, engineers and tacticians, scientists that have won the nobel prize, my country is the reason that you have technology to record your promotional videos on, German engineering allowed America to surpass Russian in becoming the first country to capture the moon. I am driven and motivated to become Kaiserin, I attribute my qualifications and statements to the superior lifestyle, and I am confident in the fact that German Efficiency will leave you unsheltered, evacuated and dispassionate. A warm sensation shall tingle throughout your body as you wrestle against efficiently engineering excellence, yet when that immaculate feeling is replaced my sharp, supercilious irrelevancy, that's when you'll be left alone, in the darkness, with your words proven to be paper whilst my lifestyle continues to vanquish and slaughter in hopes of a superior, liberated future for the efficient females in Elite Answers Wrestling. ''

'' I really don't care that you're a teacher, Stephanie. You could attempt to fantasise that you're generating the future of the wrestling business in your illustrious, fruitful, complex training camp and I would blink with the most impasse and unsympathetic of expressions. If I wish for lessons on how to be inefficient and bang average over the course of three hundred plus days, I'll be happy to contact you. But the truth is, you're just breeding the next line of toxins to enter my lifestyle and penetrate the hard work that I am accomplishing. When you state the word teacher, I instantaneously believe you're just spreading your propaganda and fallacious truths to the masses, I won't bat an eye when, ten years from now this division is fuelled with lesbians who care far more about chasing conquests and romance rather than their training, or even wishing to accentuate this world and remove the stains of black running down the windows. I fail to comprehend why you spend so much time addressing things that shall not factor into our match. You ride on and on about people like Tarah, people like Aria, but the only impact they're going to have on the date that I yet again best you is the latter shall be on commentary. You state you never stay down for long, how contradictory and antithetical I find that, for in the time I've held a championship, appeared on all four different brands, before returning back to Empire, you've accomplished very little. I outlasted thirty two other individuals this Pain For Pride, you couldn't even get past eight, and don't even let me get started on what happened the last time I entered a single elimination tournament, because, and absolute shock draws from my lips as I state this, I dominated, and I vanquished, and I came out with the Vixens Cup clutched betwixt my palm, and my boot resting ever so daintily on Cameron Ella Ava's face. So let us read over that proclamation once more, you don't stay down for long? I'm not sure what universe you are surviving in, from a realists standpoint fourteen months is an awfully long time. You press so much importance on Formation. Formation this, Formation that! You ramble on and on about Cailin and Aria to the point my ears bleed with disappointment and fatigue. Touching upon the matter of offering little, what did you offer to them, I'm fairly sure in this fairytale they ditched you for Tarah Nova for you couldn't compete on your level. The thing I find must amusing about you, is you don't acknowledge the fact you're just standard. You're unexceptional, neither a measuring stick or a benchmark, a body that many shall fall to, but on the contrary many shall overcome. I've taken the time to notice how little Cailin and Aria mention Formation. With them it's all about the Sirens! Or in Cailin's case, it's about the ten or so stables she has ghosted through her short time in this promotion. You're the only individual who holds importance on the rendezvous you arranged betwixt the two women currently rivalling one another at the peak of the hierarchy. I just find it ironic how you call me disposable, yet they disposed of you for Tarah in literally a heartbeat. You can't let me win because you want to be like your former comrades? How about winning for yourself, how about believing in your wrestling prowess. You're right in stating that we are nothing alike, what differentiates us is that I'm not looking to gain victory to celebrate a memento, to honour a vestige and leave as Empress having honed a fragment of history and completed a novelty. I will be leaving as Kairserin, having validated and justified my superiority once more, having vanquished and outmanoeuvred the field yet again, bringing radiance and light to German Efficiency, as I will continue to ascend to the peak of this division, annihilating your apparent silhouettes of the distant background and crowning myself as the most efficient individual in the world once more, whilst you continue to grapple and flounder in absolute irrelevancy. ''
showster26
Post August 30th 2017, 2:53 am by showster26
Showdown Promo #2

@PicPerfectMichaels has posted a status update:

“You know something followers, while I cherish being the undisputed champion of all social media, and being the absolute most popular athlete in EAW, as well as Professional Wrestling as a whole, there are times when having legions of rabid fans who would trade their right arm just to be I your presence as you pass by without even a second glance can have its downsides. Case In point, a few months ago I give a break and allow him to share my spotlight in my epic Showdown debut victory over EAW hall of famer and current National Elite champion, Prince Of Phenomenal, and now this scraggly looking mongrel can’t go five minutes without my attention. Kaise Boetius, your little plea for anyone, least of all myself, to give a rat’s ass about you has dried up the last of my patience, and struck the last good nerve I had left of you.  But since you just refuse to not be a thorn in my side, since there hasn't been a moment in this season where you're not screwing me out of my rightful opportunities, since you didn't get the simple hint when I walked out on that tag team match a few weeks ago that I am done putting up with your ass, I once again have to take time out of my day to beat your ass from bell to bell and put you back in your rightful place with the rest of the curtain jerkers. This Saturday night, when that bell rings it won't be a match, it'll be more akin to wiping off a piece of toilet paper that got stuck to the bottom of your shoe. This won't be me giving the crowd a five star performance that my followers are accustomed to seeing from me. No, this will be me battering and bruising you like all the out swap meet mid carders I've dealt with in my career here in EAW.   Since I couldn't just wash my hands of, and he done with you, I'm gonna have no choice but to crucify you in the middle of the ring. 

Now I know you're somewhere trying to hype yourself up. trying to think back to when you suplexed me thru a flaming table, remembering how you smashed the set of my worldwide trending talk show, and otherwise trying to recall a moment that didn't see me kicking the shit out of you, but really none of that is gonna matter. See this issue is now beyond a professional issue that could be solved with a simple 3 count. If it was, it would have been over and done with when I did exactly that just a few weeks ago. No this is becoming one of those issuers where if I don't nip it right here in the bud, it'll just grow and grow, and I'll stuck with you till one of us ends up in early retirement. So at this moment fuck wins and losses, fuck catch as catch can technique, and fuck everything in regards to athletic competition and Championship contention. This shit that's about to go down on Saturday night isn't a match, it's a goddamn fight, actually it's more like a mugging, because it's gonna be brutal, it's gonna be ugly, and it's gonna after it's all said and done it's gonna  leave you as nothing more than my victim!  You are gonna regret not letting me move on and walk away, you're gonna wish you had just left me be, because this now every strike, every slam, every piece of offense I have to offer, it's coming with bad intentions. For instance, say I've busted you open so bad with mounted punches that the ref has to stop the match for excessive blood loss, and after I refuse to stop pummeling your split skull and the he Disqualifies me, it will all be worth it because it will mean I no longer have to deal with you. Or say I was to lock you in a guillotine, and choke you out till your blue in the face, well short of being dragged away by either the cops or the orderlies, I might not see a point of letting go of that hold. The point I'm trying to get across here is that this match will be your ultimate end. Because I’ve reached the point where having to deal with you week in and week out is more of a headache than it's worth. So Saturday night, you bring your ass down to that ring, you step thru those ropes, and you're gonna get beaten worst than a fucking dog!  

This is fair warning, so don't come crying about it after I do every goddamn thing I said I would. Let this ass whipping be the last you ever see of me, because whatever little I leave of you won't survive another go around with me. That is the level of pissed off you’ve managed to bring about within me. Congrats Kaise, because Of all the flea market fucks I've bitch slapped back to whatever hole they've managed to crawl out of, you've managed to irate me to the point of where I’m coming to prove that I'm the finest product this sport has ever crafted, no, in coming to see to it that you never show your ugly face in an EAW ring ever again. You stirred up a hornet’s nest, you poked the bear, and right now you're staring a bull who's about to run right over you with out a moment of mercy, right in the fucking eye!  I'm putting an end to you, before you fuck with my career any further. I'm kicking your ass so hard, it's gonna hurt just thinking about trying to get some payback for it. I am squashing this come Saturday night, because I have bigger and better thing beckoning me. There are greater chances at glory and infamy here in EAW, and I won't let them pass me by because the match makers decided to appease your temper tantrum throwing ass!

I’d say you won't know what hit this Saturday night, but you'll know without a shadow of a doubt that it was the Twitter Trendsetter, the Instagram Icon, the Hashtag Hero who is gonna kick your ass all the way to Mount Rushmore and back!  The man who is hands down the single greatest professional athlete to ever lace a pair of boots and step between those ropes.  The man who skills and charisma are unmatched by any other. The man who's combination of speed, strength, and technical acumen has garnered him an army of followers across all of social media who have recognized my natural greatness by declaring me their Social Media Champion!  The man who is perfection incarnate, and the man who is about to teach you never to screw with “Picture Perfect” Mark Michaels, so Kaise go on and Picture THAT! 

#Showdown #EAW #FUKB #Saturday

51,000,000 users liked this 
Revy
Post August 30th 2017, 1:17 am by Revy
Gotta Get Back

(Revy is walking around backstage being all tipsy and running against random objects with her cheap sunglasses on. She stops and looks toward the camera and starts slurring her words.)

Pssh, Maddie. Maddie. Maaaaaaddddie. I got a secret to tell you. Can you keep it for me? Cool? Cool. The secret is…… I’m drunk right now and I don’t know what is going on. Everyone in the locker room is talking about being an Empress, and I’m like, What? Huh? Who? Why? Eh. Like, what’s the big deal? Girl to girl talk here. Because I won’t lie, I don’t keep up with the current events, after all, when I’m told I have 2-3 weeks off from working a show, I go one a little one of my fun crazy black out adventures, and somehow, I ended up blacked out drunk on Vladimir Putin’s pool just the other weekend. Like what can I say, I get so bored sometimes, I just drink and fire my gun, because, hey, “when in Russia?” Am I right? Like wow, everything is such a fuzz right now, I can’t even remember who was the last opponent I fought on Empire.

All I can remember was fighting some bimbo with a very punch-able face and a bitch-ass for a boyfriend. Like she was alright and stuff, and it was fun and all, but not very memorable. Wait, have we fought? You look familiar? Maddie? Is that you? Oh gosh, it is you. I’m so embarrassed, no, not really. I’m done worse like mistakening a hard working classy street whore for my brother once, and it was so much more awkward. I was like, “Bitch, I need money.” And he was like, “Nah, bitch, you pay me money.” And next thing you know, I pulled out a gun, and backhanded him, and was like, “I’ll use the gun next time and ruin that pretty face of yours.” And by the time I realized what I had done. I was a pimp for like a week, and no offense to all the other girls, but you’ll feel more powerful as a pimp than you ever would as an “Empress.” Like you really want to learn to keep all the other girls in line, you rule with a strong and firm backhand.

Don’t tell me to go home! Maddie! I’m not drunk, you are! Man, I’m sure I look like a mess right now, but you’re looking like you’ve taken a couple of beatings here and there. And you know what? You are sooooooo lucky! Man, how I would love to be roughed up like that. I mean, what do I gotta do to be like you, Maddie? Help me get all the attention from everyone else and make me a target of strong enemies.

(Camera shows Revy is just talking to the Maddie Blow up doll)

What is that you are saying? I should take this tournament seriously and try to win the whole damn thing? Why? You crazy girl! You Crazy! Oh, you’re saying that the best of the best will make it to the finals and the winner will get the right to face the champion? Now you’re speaking my language. But Maddie, this would mean… oh no. I can’t no. I’d have to hurt you, and beat you in order to advance. Why can’t we both just make it there together, you’re like my best friend here, damn it! Why does the world have to be so cruel to put two friends against each other in the first round? Whhhhyyyyyyyyyy?

What’s that, bitch? You saying you want to win too? And you are going to have to beat me and thus ruining my genius plan to get the attention of every strong opponent’s attention in this tournament? You gonna stop me from being enemy numero uno?!

(Revy pulls out her gun and points it at the doll)

Don’t make me do this! DO YOU WANT TO DIE, MADDIE?!! I’m warning you, I don’t miss. Stay the fuck down, girl! I mean it! Don’t make me shoot!

(Revy fires a shot, hitting the doll causing the doll to deflate and fly across the hall before falling a couple of feet from the camera)

Nooooooooooo! That was only meant to graze you! It was never meant to kill! Damn my killer instinct! Damn it all to hell!

(Revy stumbles as she walks towards the deflated  doll and drops to her knees to pick it up in her hands)

Don’t die on me, besty, Please! I need you there to see me at the finals. Please, you were the one to convince and motivate me to win this entire thing. I need you to stay here with me! Oh god, I KILL MADDIE! What have I done?!!

(Revy attempts to give the doll mouth to mouth through the hole, before an official grab her by the shoulder)

Um…. She isn’t dead, she’s just got punched out again by someone. WHO KEEPS PUNCHING AND THREATENING MADDIE AROUND HERE??! I”LL KILL THEM!

Official: Are you alright?

(Revy stands up and brushes herself up and maintains composure)

Everything is fine. I’m not drunk. In fact, I have been spending less time in the bar and more time in the gym getting ready for this moment. In fact, I have been spending less time in the bar and more time in the gym getting ready for this moment. You do not have worry about my well-being. I’m perfectly capable to making my way home and defending myself. I’ve picked up a lot of new skills and continue to work on improving my strength and endurance, and I am quite confident that I will do great in my first ever Empress of Elite tournament. Thank you for asking and being concerned, but please, I would like to be left alone right now so I can return to my vigorious training of 100 push-up, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and running 10km each day. As for the doll? Don’t think about it too much. It’s just good stress relief.

(Official walks away and waves good bye as Revy waves good bye too. Revy then leans back down and whispers to the doll)

Can I let you in on another secret, Maddie?..... I lied! I’m still very drunk, but I am taking this tournament seriously now. Don’t think I forgot about the last time we fought. You may had won, but I’ve working my ass off for this moment, and you won’t be facing the same person as last time. I’ve made sure of it. Now that everyone is watching, they will all see, and just you wait. I’m going to show you all the stress I’ve been dealing with the past couple of weeks, just growing and growing as I watch you and every other single woman get to wrestle as I sit at a hotel, just watching, analyzing, planning. And in that time period, I have placed each and every single one of you as a mark. If anyone is going to be the Empress of Elite, it’s going to be me. You all looked at me, and thought I was nothing, but truthfully, I was just waiting for the right moment to strike, and here it is. You think the last couple of weeks have been bad for you? Well, it’s about to get a whole lot worse. Don’t say I didn’t warn you, as I said before, I don’t tend to miss, and the first shot, isn’t going to really be a mere graze. This is shoot to kill now, and I’m making a list and checking it twice. It doesn’t matter if you have been naughty or nice, because Revy is coming back to Empire and she’s bringing gifts. A bullet for each and every single one of you bitches. A bullet for Consuela! A bullet for Sheridan! A bullet for Alexis! And don’t think I forgot about little Miss Sunshine too!

Let the games begin! It’s about to get all Game of Thrones all up in here, and no one is safe. Keelan, LOOK AWAY! You aren’t going to want to see this. 
Amani
Post August 30th 2017, 12:03 am by Amani
EMPIRE I (EMPRESS OF ELITE DAY ONE) - VS. MISS MANAMI

Aria Jaxon. Cailin Dillon. Those are our past Empress of Elite winners and our past queens, respectively. They're world champions, main eventers, and continue to make history in this women's revolution of sorts. This prestigious tournament that I've been given the chance to compete in, in only my second real match, is something some only can dream of, but I don't have to dream. I continue to be blessed with these huge events, whether it be by my potential or a higher up wanting to see if I can handle the pressure, I'm not sure but I'm taking the ball and running with it anyway. After my ultimately disappointing loss last week, I'm still proud of how I performed. It took Cailin multiple superkicks to put me away for that three count and that's more than what most people that have faced her can say. But the Empress of Elite tournament is where I redeem myself. Because I can't be satisfied with "almost" all the time. Almost beating Cailin means nothing. Almost winning Empress of Elite means nothing. It just means you're second place..and the law always comes first. 

You are a legend, I am very well aware of that, Miss Manami. You've helped pave the road for women in this business and of course, you're someone I respect. But this match isn't about respect, it's about who's the better in-ring competitor. We both have our own pros and cons. I'm younger, faster, stronger..but you're the most experienced. You've been all over the world, as you said. You're right, this is quite the alignment of stars, both of us meeting at opposite ends of our careers. I think this will make for an even more interesting match than I had last week. But this is the future versus the past, Manami. It's sad that this is the end for you and that your first time in this tournament will be cut short. I apologize in advance. I know that more than anything you want this last hurrah to validate the rest of your career by winning this whole damn thing and becoming champion. But for what other than to add it to your list of achievements? More fame? Attention you haven't had in years? You don't really need this, let's be honest. You signed a contract here just to get a documentary made about you. Your passion is gone, whether you want to admit it or not, and your true intentions are being shown. As corny as it sounds, your time is indeed up. I'm not doubting you just because of your age either but we can't pretend that won't play a factor. Let's say you do accomplish everything you want. You win the world title. It'd be quite the waste wouldn't it? Your contract would probably expire by the time you do get that chance, let's be real, but if it doesn't then, it would during your reign then you'd vacate it. That's not progress. This division needs progress. We can't be stuck in time or go in reverse. We need more new stars at the forefront. Yes, I will have plenty of opportunities to get my name out there and climb the proverbial ladder of the women's division and EAW itself but guess what? I'm not sitting back and waiting for anybody else to live out their fantasies before I take control. That's not how this is gonna go. 

A battle of goddesses such as this one won't be ending with sunshine and rainbows. All these nicknames you throw out to the public along with your oh so long list of accomplishments is meant to be intimidating I'm sure but I am fearless. I will look you in the face and treat you like anyone else. Because that's equality, something we need here. There's no special treatment for you, I'm gonna shut your lights out. That isn't disrespectful because you're a "veteran". I'm the judge, jury, and executioner. You will be tried all the same and this ain't ending like OJ where the big celebrity gets off. You're walking into my new home. A place I will defend with my heart and soul, and everything else in me. When I look at you, all I see is a faded star that no longer shines as bright as it used to. But you do still shine. My words may be stinging like venom, or they might be going in one ear and out the other, there's no way for me to know. But if you take anything away from this, let it be that t's an honor to be facing you in the first round of this and to save you from the onslaught from the rest of the girls sooner than later. You will play by my rules not because you want to but because I will force you to. Don't forget, I do respect you, but I'm the future of Empire and women's wrestling. I will not be outdone by the past. I refuse to. I need stamina and in-ring experience to get to the end, you say, right? "Resilience, vigor, skill"? I can do this for days, weeks, months, and years. This being my first time in the big leagues may be misleading but I've been doing this for 8 years. That doesn't compare to you, but it is longer than the normal "rookies" you encounter. I haven't wrestled all over the world nor have I won world titles but that's all the more motivation for me to do big things in this tourney. 

As I said, you don't need this. You just want one more chance to be in the spotlight, the whole world looking at you. Empress of Elite is just another title to you, it is the world to me. It proves I'm the future and thrusts me into that same light you desire to be in, faster than you ever could and faster than even I would expect. However, this is where I show management, most importantly our general manager, that there is nothing I'm not ready for and nothing I can't adapt to. Whether its by me dropping you on your head, knocking you out, or making you submit, justice will be served and your sentence will be carried out. 
APOCALYPSE.
Post August 29th 2017, 10:51 pm by APOCALYPSE.

Recently I followed the advice of my brother and allowed journalists a moment of my time to ask questions on my opinions and motives. Publications were allowed to stick their recorders in my face and interview me about my "feelings" and how I "feel" about Territorial Invasion and it's outcome. I imagine this is what gives my counterparts in the Elite Answers Wrestling roster a sense of validation, or purpose - being questioned on their thoughts and opinions.  It must give you people a great sense of pride to, for once in your life, have something to say that seemingly matters. A pencil necked, scrawny armed sock puppet from a no-name publication questions you about your plans going forward, or your emotions on your big victory, and this somehow validates your existence. The life of validation through saturation and exposure... truly, a weak man's way of living. And the Voltage lockerroom is a wasteland of weak and lowly cretins.

Gnats, found on the underbelly of the rotting corpse of social class.

Rats, scurrying through the halls for the next bit of attention that they may grab with their antics.

I can't do it. I can't be like you people. I cannot pretend I am happy to be here, because I am not happy to be here. I simply exist to inflict fear. I am a terrorist by definition, because terror is exactly what I evoke in the hearts of all men. What you have all been sold is this lie that life is based on the pursuit of happiness. The majority of you believe wholesome values such as fighting for success and garnering respect is what matters in your life.  This is a lie that's been sold to the outside world, but that's not the world I accept as my abode. I have never had to fight for respect a day in my life. I have never had to prove anything to a single human being on this planet, not even my own flesh and blood. This is why I will no longer accept interviews. I will never do any press. I will never smile for posters. I will never do meet & greets, or charity; I don't care about the EAW Universe, I don't care about this roster, I don't care about this COMPANY. I don't give a damn about my public perception, I only care about one thing this company provides me, and that's the outlet for destruction. 

I most enjoy making people suffer because it's my way of fighting the system that I hate so much with a scorching passion. It's why I want to make Keelan Cetinich suffer this Sunday on Voltage. I feel as though making Keelan bleed and gasp for air and beg at my feet for mercy is my way of repaying this backwards world for everything it's ever done to me. I understand this world has done nothing to me personally at all other than cater to me and hand over it's valuables, but I still despise it because simply the way this world runs is an insult in my view. The ideologies that plague this world such as compassion, and charity, is the kind of vainglorious bullshit that I despise. As the seas rise in the south of this very continent, you pathetic insects believe you are contributing something of value by donating a red cent to whatever new cause gets pushed into your face. Yet you people dump all of your money into watching men like Keelan sacrifice his body. You will encourage him to enter the ring with a remorseless brute and get his head torn off for your own amusement. I could very well be the reason why he never gets to walk without a limp, or play with his kids, or chew on his food normally again, but that's the risk you're willing to allow him to take for your own amusement. Yet the very next day you turn around and put on the facade of being "good citizens."

But let's be honest with who we truly are deep inside. Why don't you ask yourself this... what if Keelan decided to bring Madison along as his valet? Now even I would encourage that. I find it to be a personal motivator when I compete - and I use that term very loosely - with those who have loved ones nearby. Lars Grier, for example, has nobody in his corner. He is a loner, his own Kingsguard abandoned him, so when I inflict the punishment that he has coming his way in the near future it will be routine business for me. But I'll admit, I get off on knowing that when I hurt Keelan I'm also hurting others. I'm hurting his traitor bitch of a woman, Madison. Now ask yourselves, how much more fun would it be if Maddie were at ringside to watch what I do to him? I know what you're thinking already, you're thinking about her horrified expression, her blood curdling screams, her cries, her tears. You're thinking about her body quivering for every bone I shatter in his body. Maybe she'll enter the ring and beg me for mercy in his honor, and maybe I'll get to put her down as well. I certainly can be creative, can't I? I can force her to watch her loved one be decimated, and then proceed to decimate her. I can crush her within two seconds, and force Keelan to watch it all before I put him down. I'd have so many options of physical and psychological punishment to inflict, and your eyes would be glued to it all, because that's how sick you are.

But then you proceed to kiss your loved ones goodnight, claim that you love your neighbors, hug your children, and go about every day even though you profit off of brutality in one way or the other. And then you look at Apocalypse as though he is the monster. 

Heh... perhaps I am a monster.

Perhaps I am the monster inside you all.
Zaibatsu
Post August 29th 2017, 9:39 pm by Zaibatsu
Empire #1

“Familiar Scenery”

JET Queen of the Ring 2016. That was the last tournament I won. 16 women from around the world walked into the squared circle for three days in Korakuen Hall. That’s in Tokyo for you non puroresu fans. I walked in expecting to give my best, and the universe returned in kind by granting me the crown and a successful title shot at the JET World Championship. A fitting story for someone who co-founded the company itself. You may not know this Astrea, but I was the JET Champion when EAW signed me. I humbly gave up my title in search of new challenges. You, my dear, are one of those new challenges.

I watched your debut back in January. You have what it takes Ms. Jordan, but there’s so much more you have to learn. I’m not going to kid myself - your youth and physical attributes will have the edge over my own, but I’ve been in this game before you were even born. I would say the smart move is not to underestimate what I can deliver in that squared circle. I’m the oldest member of Empire, but I am the most experienced. I know the ring like the back of my hand my dear. I don't mean to boast but provide a warning. This situation is nothing new to me. What you think might happen in that ring may go a different way. Heck, whatever I think may happen may not. The match-up is new for the both of us; a tournament for a title shot isn’t new for me. I know what it takes to reach the finals: resilience, skill, vigor. You have to out last your foes day after day, relying on your stamina and your in-ring experience. 

This season is my final year as a pro wrestler. I’ve traveled across the globe, seen more things than most people would do in several lifetimes. I couldn’t think of a better final capstone to my career than to win the Empress of Elite, and eventually the Women’s World Championship. Legacy is an ever evolving process; it’s directions based on one’s rewards and consequences. You’ve already suffered a consequence at the hands of one Brody Sparks. I can only hope you would get your justice, but it won’t be at my expense. 

(laughs for a moment)

What a way to start off the Empress of Elite tournament with an angel versus a goddess. A woman whose career has just begun versus one whose journey is coming to a close. Sunrise vs. sunset, meeting at the dusk that is Empire, specifically the EOE tournament. You will have countless chances to achieve your dreams, my dear. Someone with your level of skill will be here for a very long time. As for me? I need to make things happen ASAP. My protege Goto-san may have distracted me from my plans, but my goal remains: a fruitful year in EAW. 

I’ll play by the rules Ms. Angel of Justice, but at the end of the day, the Goddess of Puroresu will thrive.
Khamsin
Post August 29th 2017, 6:49 pm by Khamsin
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Latest?cb=20140827221440

[Khamsin is seen sitting on a chair checking his email on his phone, he looks at the next opponent he’s going to face, then checks the weather]

Huh, look at that, what a disgusting weather. I guess this city isn’t that good after all. I guess that brochures were misleading after all, “best weather of West-Coast” my ass. I guess I man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do. Last week, for all intents and purposes, I was robbed yet again of my victory. My opponents and everyone else in that arena knew that I was robbed! Hell, even the fans watching at home knew it. Hurricane Hawk doesn’t just steal the show, he steals his wins as well. Pathetic. For a man who claimed he was the hot shit, well…..yeah, you WERE the shit, and not the good type. Ah well, atleast I got to put a dent in Ryan Savage’s face, so there’s that. But still, can’t say I’m proud of another loss. And while we’re still on the subject of losses, lets discuss about my opponent this week, Scott fuckin’ Diamond!

You’re the damn hardcore champion. So you bet I’ll be taking this one seriously. But sitting backstage watching the Divide and Conquer match at territorial Invasion and seeing you kiss the match goodbye so early….eh, it made me question who am I really up against. See, on paper you are a great, worthy and accomplished wrestler. Hell who am I to question your greatness huh? A man holding the hardcore championship represents someone who can take a beating of a lifetime and GET. BACK. UP. Out there last week, you did not get back up Scott. You fell and you kept falling. If that is what “hardcore” has become in EAW, then I truly fear for whats to come. So please excuse me as I keep doubting you, because unlike some people in this company, I can’t stand to see a title such as Hardcore Title lose its prestige to a guy who is such a, for a lack of better term, loser.

[Khamsin takes a sip of his protein shake]

That’s right Scott, and while I sit here and wish I could’ve been the one to face you for the title, because believe me, I would have no greater pleasure than to battle you and rip the hardcore title off you…..I realize that it is not my destiny to do so….yet. Darkane will surely handle that I s’pose. Hmph. But that doesn’t mean that this week on Dynasty I don’t have your number. You see Scott Diamond, you may call yourself “braveheart” but you seem like a man who wishes to escape his past. A man who is close to the end of his career and cannot manage to face what comes next. A coward Scott. That is what you are. And while I appreciate a man like you still fighting the good fight, still trying to hold on to the very last remnants of your once glorious career, I can tell that you are fading. Face it, I’m the new face in town and you are a soon-to-be-relic, a soon-to-be former hardcore champion and probably not a good one at that. The future calls Scott, and it has bad news for you my friend. Because you see, I have seen the future, and it doesn’t have a Scott Diamond in it!

This Dynasty I will publicly shame you, old man. You may be a veteran, but why should I, an up-and-coming legend, let you hog the spotlight? Hell, I feel a bit hollow inside saying these words, because I’m sure once upon a time you could’ve been a serious threat to me, but right now you’re a low hanging fruit with a championship around his waist for no damn reason. A fruit that is easy pickings for a man of my caliber.

So lace up your boots Scott, I’m still new, I’m still young, and I’m still hungry. I can take losses and get back up, but can you? Can you save your face this Friday when I humiliate you? When I make you realize that you should’ve hung up your boots a long time ago? I’m sure your son, ah yes, that poor little boy, would love to see his dad be humbled, wouldn’t he?

Gee, imagine what he must tell feel about you Scott. You may have been a good father, but you will never be a good wrestler to your kid Scott. Be sure to let your son tune in this week to see his Dynasty. Or don’t I guess, after all, it won’t be family friendly. Heh.

[Khamsin smirks and goes back to browsing his phone while having a cocky smile on his face]
Daisy Thrash
Post August 29th 2017, 6:29 pm by Daisy Thrash
Well hey there EAW universe. It’s a been a while since we last got to talk. You may not have seen me at Territorial Invasion but you’d better believe that I had one of the best spots there. Now I know what you’re thinking. “Daisy, you didn’t have a match at Territorial Invasion. Why are you goin’ on about having the best spot”? Well it’s true I didn’t wrestle in Saint Petersburg. However, I did to get to have a good look at most of my competition here on Empire. If that ain’t a nice advantage for, say, an upcoming tournament, I don’t know what is.

Ah yes, Empress of Elite. It seems like everyone’s got royalty on the mind. Myself included. Granted, I’m not your run-of-the-mill Disney princess. You wouldn’t see Snow White running around in leather and combat boots. You wouldn’t see Sleeping Beauty ripping the balls off of some dude who decided to grab her ass. And you certainly wouldn’t see Savannah Sunshine ripping her opponent’s back open with a kendo stick. Don’t get me wrong I’m not trying to come for Miss Sunshine. I’m actually a fan. Not only of what she does in the ring but also the way she won’t change herself no matter who tries to rain on her sunny disposition. In a way we’re two sides to the same coin. She likes being happy, but I’m perfectly fine with getting angry. Yet, we both belong here on Empire. No matter who tries to write us off. When it comes to us women, it doesn’t matter if you love candy or rock n’ roll. Whether you smile or snarl. We are worthwhile, sensational, and powerful beyond measure.

Now I’m not stupid. I know everyone expects me to lose in the first round. After all, I’m an EAW newbie with more losses than wins going up against one of most well-established competitors on this brand. But see, here’s the thing: I never listen to anyone trying to tell me I can’t do it. They’re not worth my time; they make no difference. I am nothing but what I make of myself. I make my own mistakes, but I make my own victories too. And I’ve been gearing up for one hell of an upset victory. I don’t exist as a punching bag for anyone on this brand. Or anyone in this entire company for that matter.

Alexis is probably laughing at all this right now. She seems to like doing that. I’m just wondering how easy it’ll be for her when she’s got a boot halfway down her throat. I’m no child, Alexis. I’m not naive enough to think you won’t try to bring your so-called “sisters” to try and throw me off my game. After all, it sure is convenient that one of them won’t even be in the tournament. Then again, dealing with her would as easy as insert Elbow A into Eye Socket B. And then there’s Cailin. She doesn’t seem to have the best track record when it comes to playing with others. What is this the third or fourth group she’s been in? I dunno how anyone could keep track. She’s betrayed all the stables she actually wanted to be in; what makes you think that she’s gonna stick around in the Super Spooky Society? So, Alexis, why don’t you leave your little sisters in the back and see if you can win this thing on your own? C’mon, don’t you want to be a good example for all those children you’ve got? Oh wait, I forgot. Your idea of setting a good example is taking a staple gun to someone’s face. Well I’m more than ready for you, “Mommy.” You better bring whatever you brought to the Devil’s Pit. ‘Cause you’ll need to obliterate my body and send blood raining down my face if you even want a chance of becoming Empress of Elite. You may be the Mother of Nightmares, but I am the raging fire. And I will NEVER be snuffed out.
Darkane
Post August 29th 2017, 4:34 pm by Darkane
Dynasty I

Teammates, who needs them? Darkane sure as hell doesn't, he proved that at Territorial Invasion by making Target Smiles life a living hell for the third time over in less than two fucking months. The poor son of a bitch keeps pulling out the shortest straw when it comes to interacting with Darkane, he had a snowball's chance in hell of winning that match anyway, so good riddance. Darkane was proud of himself, by being able to survive to the final four in an outright clusterfuck of a match up. He even managed to pin the hardcore champion himself, Scott Diamond smack dab in the middle of that ring without any added bells or whistles. Darkane was thrilled that Scott Diamond had the balls to answer Darkane's call out in the week previous to Territorial Invasion, unfortunately for Scott Diamond, he appeared to bite off more than he could chew even as a champion, he had no idea what hit him and before he could bat an eyelash he was walking somberly to the back, hanging his head with a drained spirit. Darkane saw this match as a showcase of his own talents while the men on either side of the apron looked on as Darkane completely decimated Scott Diamond. Darkane felt like he did what he said he was going to do and despite a losing effort, he put the entire EAW roster on notice specifically; Scott Diamond.

---

Ahren, I imagine you're not in the most festive of moods right now since you got screwed over by an incompetent referee. You even thought you had the leverage to bitch up a storm on twitter about it to StarStan who is now sitting pretty as the GM, be that as it may, I want you to forget about Territorial Invasion, what's done is done, you weren't much of a factor regardless, you were just another body that was haplessly thrown into this match in order to save StarStan's skin. You stood idly on the apron with your thumb up your ass for most of the match, while Nasir Moore, Target Smiles and I did most of the work be it on the giving and receiving end of oncoming punishment, so don't go whining to StarStan when you were the one getting your ass whipped from pillar to post by Scott Oasis. Instead, I want you to focus on me, you see, if you had any intention of being somewhat productive you would have gone back over the tape as soon as you knew you were facing me and studied accordingly, but instead you chose to get blisters on your fingers and rant on twitter, so allow me to readjust your focus: I'm Darkane, we haven't crossed paths before until now but that's not to say that I've cast a blind eye to you. I've seen your talent, you're good, you're a former hardcore champion, the very championship that I hold the keys to unlocking when I go one on one with Scott Diamond, but the key word there is former, you've drifted somewhat astray at sea on Dynasty for the past month, you have a lone victory over Lethal Consequences, which, believe me when I say this: any man or woman in their right frame of mind can easily dispose of Lethal Consequences who as about as useful as a pair of windshield wipers on a goat's ass. You've also had a cash in the vault opportunity that you unceremoniously pissed away against Nico Borg, but hey, don't frown, I got pinned by him too, he's an elite talent, but the only thing that was on the line when I went against Nico were bragging rights, I didn't have the opportunity to strip away his cash in the vault briefcase like you did. Other than those two matches, and obviously the one at Territorial Invasion you've been lost in the shuffle.

I know I have something that you don't, but I know that you want and that is the opportunity to capture the hardcore championship again, I bet you miss it huh? I bet you miss the satisfying feeling of being the crown jewel of the hardcore division. I bet you think that if you're able to put me down this week, then it will automatically increase your chances of being launched right back into hardcore championship contention, but now that I think of it, is that what your heart truly desires, or are you striving for more? I mean, you've been there and done that with the hardcore title, you've had a wonderful long lasting relationship with it, you've also had a heart-wrenching break up with it and I bet that still tears you apart inside, so in turn, you want to reconcile with your lost love and pick up the shattered pieces of what once was and the first step in doing so is by beating me on Dynasty. The thing is, that's easier said than done and apart from a few minor bumps in the road, I've been on fire, all while you, Ahren have seemingly withered away in the charred darkness picking up a rather pedestrian win over Lethal Consequences and having nothing to show for it, because it was meaningless. You need to get back on your horse and start picking up steam before you're cast out into obscurity, my obligation on Dynasty is to cut the legs off of that horse in order to make sure that you can't get back up from the cesspool that you currently lay in. You have no momentum, you're gasping for air, you're looking at me to help you up and I find that hilarious because you'll get no help from me, and the only thing you'll get from me is the sprinkled ashes from my cigarette slowly snowing down on your body, the only thing you will get from me is physical reassurance that you must stay the fuck down and you must stay the fuck out.

So you can go ahead and hit me with your worst, try it, try and reassemble yourself from ruin and I'll simply knock you back down into place. You'll try and disregard the things I've said by dropping your head inbetween the tits of some gold digging slut that is vying for your money and not for your looks, you'll try and blur out the constant vignettes of me in your mind by snorting coke off a hooker's ass, but deep down in your heart of hearts you know that I'm right, so you might have to reel in all the ladies you can in order to disguise your failures and shortcomings, but when you look down below as the bassy club music bounces off the walls, you won't see a hot chick straight off of a college campus, off her head and vulnerable, instead, you'll see me, feasting on your intestines in search for your soul.
Moongoose McQueen
Post August 29th 2017, 1:57 pm by Moongoose McQueen
So it would appear there is quite a lot on my plate. First I’ll be making my appearance on NEO, wrestling on Showdown, and making an address on Voltage, but the only one that truly matters is Showdown, not because of the Grand Prix, but because for the first time, the world will get to experience a new and wonderful experience that is the tag team, KAIJU. Now I know what people are thinking, after that stint at Territorial Invasion, where I had almost secured the win for my team, Carlos Rosso, that son of a bitch, betrayed me, and he cost our team the match. Atleast that is how it would appear, but, let me just say, I didn’t get pinned or submit in that match, I was a crucial moment for a majority of the falls for our team, and instead of staying there and finishing the match, I walked out because no longer would I be fighting another man’s war if he, you know, doubled crossed me and stabbed me in the back. People can say all they want, but I know for a fact that I had the power to change the outcome of the match, and simply chose not too. With all the punishment I took and the amount of team work I put into it, I was the MVP of that team and they all failed when I was simply out of the picture.

Now I know what you are all thinking. Should we be worried about Nobi? He’s such a great guy while Moongoose McQueen continues to corrupt the youth with his philosophy and non-sense ideals. What people don’t understand is, coincidences like this doesn’t just happen. Behind every action and decision I make, I have my reasons. I won’t speak on behalf of Nobi’s matter, as maybe he wanted to team up because no one else would, after all, I’m notorious for apparently “not being a team player.” But here is the facts. I’ve known Nobi a lot longer than most people. He is genuinely someone that I would call a friend, and people have no idea how precious my friends are to me over any title in the world. Sure, I have to be on that show or this show because I am the New Breed Champion, but if I had to choose, and Nobi needed me, I’d be there for him. We’ve fought before, sure, but it was under pure sportsmanship and admiration. There is no bad blood, but only a bond, and it’s about damn time the world can witness it for the first time in history,

I’ve had many tag team partners in the past, but nothing like Nobi, whom I would put my absolute trust in, and in return, I can only hope he can trust me. Yeah, I know what you are thinking, how can a team where one man is so good and kind pair with a man as devious and manipulating as me. Well, allow me to explain the overall concept of this team. KAIJU, while based on the name given to giant monster films, translate to “Strange Beasts.” And while I can happily say this collaboration is based on our shear love for heroes, such as Kamen Rider or the Power Rangers, I wouldn’t go too far and say we are heroes, but simply Monsters doing natures work. After all, one of the first kaiju movies, Godzilla, is really just a message of how humans that pushes war and upset the balance of nature are doomed to suffer the consequences, and with each newer film, we come to learn to terms that it is simply best to just “let them fight.” Why, because it is necessary to restore the balance of order.

Hero is what I would define Nobi, a true inspiration to others, valuing friendship over all. I can even begin to express my heartbreak when I saw Nobi having to work with that idiot, LionCross in a losing effort at PFP X, but regardless, I respect Nobi too much to get involved in his business just as he has allowed me to continue to do what I do best. And I’m not going to lie to Nobi, once again, too much respect for the man. I didn’t have a change of heart. I probably never well. It takes a lot to humble me, but once again, don’t fret, because there has always been one and only one constant that Moongoose McQueen is loyal to a fault when it comes to his friends. I would never cross Nobi like I did with Carlos and the rest of those bozos. And despite the fact that by definition, I may not come out as a hero, I know for a fact that I am one. I fight for my own justice with my own methods just as he. We are two sides of the same coin, and I know for a fact that I will do the things he won’t do and he will keep me grounded. As far as the fan’s concerned, I will never force Nobi to do something that is against his method or his beliefs. Nobi is safe in my hands, and that doesn’t means I’ve gone soft, because I’ll still shoot to kill if needed. I might be a villain in my actions, but I am a hero to the core. All and all, we are KAIJU, the hero and the villain EAW needs now that a certain tag team title are in the hands of some of the worse people I’ve ever seen. Sure, I can admit that I can’t defeat them, but with Nobi, I know for sure there is a chance.

As for our opponents, whatever their stupid name is. El Ironico and Finnegan. This changes nothing from our last confrontation. You guys will not pay for the loss at TI, that honor will go to Carlos, but I will make you pay for striking my face with a kendo stick and cutting me with glass. Normally, this is where I would take the time to plan out how I would end you both in and out of the ring, but who am I to ruin something Nobi is so excited for. But Voltage is a small world, and I know sooner or later, I’ll take you both on and exact my revenge. But until then, let me tell you why KAIJU will win. Because we have to win. Simple as that. While you and most of the other team are all going in because you want the title or just horsing around, which in that case, no one does it better than you both, we are going to win because I want Nobi to get another shot at the High Rollerz and finally have an even playing field. Let’s be honest, the High Rollerz, when they eventually join, will be the biggest threat because they are fueled by  vengeance. But quite frankly, I don’t think they have what it takes to stop the Triumvirates or whatever stupid name they call themselves. I rather not waste everyone’s time watching this Grand Prix only to see the winning tag team get slaughtered like sheep. But I know what EAW needs right now, and they are beasts to combat other beasts.

No, this isn’t going to be like the EVO series or the New Breed  Championship, where I feel I am bigger than it. No, this, THIS, I want. The challenge of a life time has stepped in and putting Lannister and Ares Vendetta together is too sweet. Perhaps I am underestimating them, but that cannot be further from the truth. I thrive off a real challenge. I live to be pushed to my limit. Just the thought it this fight excites me, and I don’t know about Nobi, but I might end up doing something reckless and stupid to beat those giants. And of course, this is where this wonderful team comes into play.

So El Ironic, Finn, you both can only afford to worry about the present, but already, I’m looking towards and fighting for the future. I’ll go ahead and apologize to the fans that want to see this kooky wacky tag team of these two make it all the way to the end, but trust me when I say, beating them in the first round will be for the best, because no one wants to see the Triumvirates slaughter a bunch of puppies. This is a job for the men without fear. This is a job for the white knight and mat magician. This is the beginning of a crusade to bring back balance to the force. And ain’t no retard in a mask and the pencil neck geek is going to be able to do that. Finnegan, I know you still want this New Breed Title, but I promise, I won’t drag this tag team match out for you. At Showdown, there will be a conclusion that no one would be able to question. KAIJU is here to stay and save the tag team division and not you, or any other tag team in this tournament will stop us. Once again, Finn, you think too little of yourself but simply doing what you want because there is a belt involved. But consider this to be the nicest thing I will ever do for you. Maybe Nobi’s influence is spreading to me, but I’m not going to let you and El Ironico go into those finals and face the Triumvirates. No other tag team will, and with that, I say to you all, you’re welcome, EAW. Now just sit back, and let the heroes do their jobs. We’ll fix everything. We will save you all. We….are… KAIJU.

Let them Fight.
Azumi Goto
Post August 29th 2017, 12:18 pm by Azumi Goto
Empire #1

Now last week’s big mess of a verbal warfare is out of the way, the Ace of Empire is here preparing for the Empress of Elite, the big tradition now for all the women of EAW to compete to find out who the next holder of Empress of Elite will be and get a title shot for Road To Redemption for the title of their choice. Either take a gamble and go up against the supposedly unbeatable champion in Aria or true your colors as a workhorse of this company and attempt to become the Specialist Champion. Pick your poison when it comes to this tournament, even when you win you’ll be considered the underdog. Speaking of underdog have gone online and seen my odds of winning when it comes to betting. People are about to lose a crap ton of their life’s work when I win EOE. It’s not over-confidence here, it’s more like self-confidence. It’s the self-confidence when I tell you that I’m the best wrestler on Empire. It’s self-confidence when I say that I’m better than Empire’s so called best. Which my opponent for this week definitely isn’t, I’m stuck facing some piece of trash that’s pretty much on her way out this company and towards the unemployment line. I really mean it, honestly things won’t be looking good for Heidi by the end of this week. Everything will be upside down when you suffer your eventual loss to The Ace of Empire.

Personally, I want to say this but don’t be surprised by it but I’m going to bored by EoE if I’m given low rate opponents on my way to becoming the winner of Empress of Elite 2017. Opponents like Heidi aren’t going to spark up my interest anytime soon. I understand that Champs aren’t in this tourney but still, it’s boring with the lack of competition right now from my opponents. Like really? Revy, Heidi, Amy FUCKING JAYNE. Are these the people who we think can be The Empress Of Elite…. NOPE! The brand would collapse, the stocks for EAW would plummet, and in general, it would kill the Women’s Division again if someone like those three were to win the tournament. Now, do I care about winning EOE? Of course! If there’s something that benefits me then I’m taking a full on chance with it, a title shot for the winner.

What a way to leap your career to a new level, a big match at one of the big four FPVs of EAW.

But that’s for one of us and that one is certainly not you Heidi. No matter what you say or don’t say, you’ll be out in the first round because you got paired against me. Someone else would not have tried against you but in my case, I’m just not going to care about you in this match. You’re just nobody #4, a step above La Diva but will always be below the ones with greatness in them like yours truly right here. As much as I don’t agree with most people on this roster, they’ll probably agree when I say that you aren’t worth the time and effort that I’m wasting right now on you. Just for this single match where the odds of you winning are slim to none.

It’s simply like that; someone like The Ace of Empire doesn’t need to worry about someone like Heidi, who is destined for nothing but disappointment in life. That’s what your time in EAW will be like and as your Ace of Empire, I will show that to you, Heidi. The Kamigoye is usually reserved for killing gods but I guess I can settle with killing an annoying roach for this week. One knee strike, it’s going to take only one as I’m heading to the top of the mountain with not a single soul in my way of getting to there.

Heidi, if you decide to even say a word this week and I don’t care if you or don’t because either way I won’t I’m still beating you in that ring, I want you to remember the phrase that I always say…. You can simply

Assen! Na~yo!
Vexx
Post August 29th 2017, 11:27 am by Vexx
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 86211410

Every time I close my eyes; you're there. When I wake up; you're there. Every minute of every day you occupy my thoughts. I can't draw breath without seeing your face in my mind's eye. When I speak, your name is always on the tip of my tongue. No matter how hard I try I cannot shake the feeling that overwhelms me whenever I think of you. I don't know whether it's your infectious smile, happy-go-lucky attitude or the purity of your soul, but something is eating away at me. You are more than just an opponent - you are an obsession. My obsession. I can't sleep, eat or drink. I can't think straight with you doing cartwheels inside my head.

Savannah, you're my plaything now. I won't let you go. I can't let you go. You're not like all the others. They were mere distractions. I wanted to maim them. I wanted to decimate them. I wanted to end them. You're different. Look at what we've been through Savannah. Memories like that have a way of building a bond between two people. That's what we have; an affinity. You have to understand that everything I've done is for your own good. All those years ago when we were almost in the clouds and you fell; it was for your own good. I was trying to help you understand your place in the world. This world is stark and brutal. A place that devours virtuous souls. A place that will eat you up if you cannot defend yourself properly. I told you before that your neck injury was fate intervening. Nature's way of giving you fair warning. You didn't heed that warning, Savannah. Most people would've thrown in the towel after suffering such a devastating injury. You allowed your heart to rule your head. Your determination and stubbornness pushed you through the darkest days of your career. It was a long, hard road, wasn't it? I know it was. I was watching. I'm always watching. Have you ever stopped to ask yourself how I ended up here, Savannah? It's not purely coincidental I can assure you.

You're operating under a great misapprehension, Savannah. I'm not a bully. Bullies single out the weak and play on their fears. They gnaw at them frequently like a dog on a bone. I single out everyone. My spotlight will eventually fall on every single female on the Empire roster. It's inevitable. I have no time to play games with the weak and timid, Savannah. If a heart beats loudly then I will silence it. If a mouth opens too much then I shall close it. If a spirit believes it to be indomitable then...I break it. Don't misunderstand my words to you, Savannah. I know on the surface that they may appear to be cruel and heartless. It may seem that I am determined to ruin your reputation and have you running scared. This is simply not true. I am your protector, Savannah. It's just that my methods are a little unorthodox. Behind every word lies a well of emotions.

My sister left me when I was in a difficult place. She abandoned me when I needed her the most. Throughout my time at Valkenberg I needed her; yearned for her, but she did not come. At night all I had was the sound of patients screaming to console me. The only company I had were my warm, salty tears. I cried so much I thought that there would be nothing left of me. It was tough. It was like a nightmare wrapped inside a nightmare. Unknown faces would come to me...hurt me. They'd belittle me; beat me; abuse me. I was reduced to nothing more than a shell. I soon grew tired of crying, Savannah. I realised that my tears had done nothing but draw unnecessary attention. Attention I didn't need. Attention I couldn't cope with. One day I felt a burning sensation deep inside. It was like a fire had been started. Suddenly, deep down at the core of my being, I felt nothing but rage. The beast inside of me had awoken. It was clawing at my better nature. Hammering against my values. It was determined to consume me. I see that in you, Savannah. It takes the untrained eye a little bit longer to see it. You have to pay real close attention, but it's there.

Admit it, Savannah. We're more alike than you care to mention. You know it and I know it. You can jump up and down and dance about like every day is Christmas, but you cannot change who you really are. What you really are. Deep down, beneath all the optimism and laughter there's a monster crying out to be heard. Let it break free. You can deny it all you want, Savannah. The mask will ultimately slip and when it does I'll be there, Savannah. I'll be there waiting on the other side when you finally give in and become what you truly are. The disguise that you are wearing now may fool the others but it doesn't fool me. I've seen many things during my life. I've witnessed numerous tortured souls struggle to hide their true identity. Do not complicate an already difficult life by denying your true self its liberty.

Your pain, suffering and inevitable defeat is all part of a learning curve. When my knuckles slam into your pretty little face, know that it is for your benefit. It would be a dereliction of duty if I allowed you to leave our match unscathed. I will not shirk my responsibilities, Savannah. You may not like it when the darkness overwhelms you, but know that it is for your own good. When I tossed you from that scaffolding a few years ago, I had your best interests at heart. That night I lit the blue touch paper. You felt it didn't you, Savannah? When the medics came to your aid, you felt it. As you were bundled into the ambulance, you felt it. While all those around you fetched and carried for you as you lay in that hospital bed, you felt it. When family and friends wept for you, you felt it. Don't tell me otherwise. I know you felt it. How else could you drive yourself on? How else could you mount such a comeback? You didn't break a nail, Savannah. Your neck was completely destroyed. I remember during those critical forty-eight hours how you couldn't feel any movement in your lower limbs. I heard the doctors talking about the possibility of paralysis. Do not forget the role I played, Savannah. I helped you. If it wasn't for me then who knows what path you would have taken. When your head smashed into that table and the blood erupted from that wound, it wasn't the end, Savannah, no, no, no, no, no,...it was the beginning.

This Thursday will hurt me as much as it will hurt you. Consider me your big sister, Savannah. Like all good big sisters, I am only doing this to protect you. There is no point in me using kid gloves with you, Savannah. I have to get my hands dirty. I have to hear the sound of knuckle on bone. I have to see the fear in your eyes. I have to swim in your blood. In the long run, you will thank me for this.
Cailin Dillon
Post August 29th 2017, 9:55 am by Cailin Dillon
Empire #1

It’s been one day since people started talking about this year’s edition of Empress of Elite, and already you can see them swirling like cats chasing the smallest prey. These women see what they most desire, shining and shimmering in all its brightest gold in the middle of their pussy pile and they growl and moan at each other in anticipation of being the one that gets to shine brightest at the end. But me? I stand on the outside, towering above them all like a goddamned lion. When they pounce for that spot like kittens I will charge in with nothing more than a few steps and I will wipe them out of the way. If that’s what I want to do. I’ll sink all 15 of these girls’ collective dreams in one nasty shipwreck if it’s what I want to do. I’ll take what I want when I want to, and there’s little any of you can actually do about it. Oh, you’ll fight me of course and you’ll squirm and scream and try to come for my head. But you will fail, like so many of you have before. This was my yard a year ago, and you might as well call it my house now. I’m not into fake monarchies. I’m just into taking what benefits me the most. You might wonder how that separates me from any of you? I’ll tell you. While the rest of you are busy with petty squabbles amongst each other on that journey that leads you to a crown, I’ll be right here knocking you over with two fingers and making you tap, tap, tap your dreams away when you can feel them right in their grasp. Let me show you just how fucking desperate these girls really are.

(Cailin picks up a bag and reaches inside to pull out a crown that appears to be the one she won from last year’s Empress of Elite tournament. She twists it with two hands and breaks off a piece of it.)

Just imagine those women right here in front of me. With this one, sharp piece of an old useless crown, I could toss it out into the middle of their circle and watch them literally attempt to stab each other to death. That’s how these women view an opportunity to fight for a title. They’re willing to fight it out to the death to prove which one of them is most deserving. And when they turn around, they’ll look up and see that I’m right there. Right there to give them the worst dream they ever imagined. Everything they just worked for in that tournament coming down to one match against someone who could care less if they really did make it out of there alive. It’s one thing for them to have their little fight club over this crown and call themselves futures Empresses and Queens, but I’m not about that life. I’m a killer. I’m a bloodthirsty assassin. I don’t carry around some hit list of names. I choose my prey at will and I attack with a fury unlike most of you can even understand. And all I have to do to start this spark of violence that leads to me getting yet another crown, is throw this piece of an old crown into the circle and let that natural progression of it all begin. Each and everyone of you, aside from my sister, are totally worthless as far as I’m concerned. This tournament isn’t about you. It’s about me. I didn’t just rip our champion’s arm out of her socket just to watch one of you pathetic idiots lay your claim to her title and take advantage of my handiwork. I didn’t just drop your very queen to her fucking knees and watch her weep with tears of pain so the rest of you could reap the rewards. I’m playing a long game none of you could understand. Aria is breaking apart piece by piece. It starts physical, and it ends mental until she can’t even carry the weight of that fake crown she placed on her head. So come as you may, little ones, but I will not be turning away from the tournament. You might think I don’t care, but you don’t understand my true motivations. You don’t see just how much I enjoy being the chaos that rains down over your ambitions.

(Cailin tosses the crown piece on the ground and grins as a dark cloud seemingly engulfs the piece. She leans down and lets a deep breath go over the cloud, clearing it out and showing the piece is gone.)

I set out to win this tournament a year ago as a clear shot to the establishment that sought to keep me down because they thought Cailin Dillon wasn’t ready to be the champion. I wouldn’t judge any of you by those terms alone. Any one who can prove it deserves to hold those titles high above their heads and on their waists. But I never show up with the intention of taking second place. I’m right here in this tournament to remind you all just how difficult it is to deal with a hungry Cailin Dillon. I don’t need to win this tournament to have a chance to take down the champion. I can get that if I want by sure will alone. But when Aria Jaxon can’t even escape me as I continue to come at her and put her through hell on earth, this crown is just another way I can beat her dreams into oblivion. Some of you might thing I’m just pestering our poor champion for no reason, but trust me, she can handle it. Well, she can only handle it with one hand for now, but… I am actually far from the pest in this situation. I am the predator. Aria is the prey. And all of you are just the weeds standing in the way of me getting what I truly desire. Another reason to piss Aria off.

So try as you might to bring your best these next few weeks, but I don’t want to hear whining and complaining when your tournament comes to an end at the hands of Cailin Dillon. First up, I will dismantle the dreams of Keisha Carter, whoever the fuck that is, and then I will move on to the next person they place in front of me. One match at a time. One win at a time. One crown that allows you to rule over the champion herself with a match whether she wants it or not. And what’s better than telling the woman who calls herself the queen, what to do, hmm?
Lars Grier
Post August 29th 2017, 9:47 am by Lars Grier
VOLTAGE PROMO #1

Isn’t it satisfying to know that your hard work wasn’t for nothing? That it wasn’t in vain, that it wasn’t for some useless token that had absolutely no merit? That it wasn’t for some insignificant accolade or achievement, but instead something great, something actually worth your time? Isn’t it the most gratifying to know that for once, when you actually gave a shit about something and tried your best to fight for it, that you won it? That it actually counted for you? I question you all, because up until this point I have never been rewarded for trying my absolute best. Whether you like it or not, “I tried my best” and “I came close” don’t mean anything in this world. Nobody cares about the process, how hard you fought or how you achieved it; they only look at the results. Who beat who? What happened? Do we gain something of value from this result? Is it something worth being noticed or is it not? These are the questions that subconsciously pass through the minds of the fans in the stands, watching us perform for them. It’s the way the world has always worked, ever since we started killing each other in order to survive. There is no consolation prize for trying your best, and training hard only to come up so short, fingertips away from your dream. None of the sort will be given to you; you either obtain the victory or you take the mighty fall. It’s just...so nice, to finally know you will be rewarded for your services, for your work ethic. After King of Elite, failing to capture that New Breed Title from Ryan Marx. After Gold Mine, once again failing to grab the National Elite title from Rex McAllister. After so many failures for these past few months, I’ve finally been noticed; I’ve finally managed to actually achieve something that’s worth a damn. It’s quite strange to be showered with cheers when just a few short months ago the negativity from the sheep in the stands was raining down upon me, an acid rain every time I stepped out of those curtains to battle. That encapsulating feeling of satisfaction within me sits well, and yet even then, even if I am to be rewarded with a “special opportunity” or whatever the hell Kenny Drake means, in the deep trenches, farther away from my mind, is the feeling, and the knowledge that Apocalypse isn’t gone. He isn’t dead, nor unable to be a physical presence; he lurks in the dark, waiting for the chance to blindside me again like the vermin he is. He’ll always be in the back of my mind, no matter what happens, because I know the moment I stop thinking about him, stop taking notice of the monster, he will take it as that one-percent chance to absolutely destroy me, and crumble me to nothing but dust. It’s that feeling of dread and burning hatred that hinders me from ever becoming a man filled with compassion and kindness, as one might believe. I’ll never be someone who is had joy and happiness in their heart, which pours out to people who suffer and die. I’ll never be someone who will believe that the world is an amazing fairytale, filled with nothing but the greatest examples that the human race can offer, because it’s not possible. A perfect world offers that. A perfect world offers places which hold people who are compassionate, always welcoming you with open arms. Perfect worlds are colorful and lively, cheerful and carefree, nothing at all like the drug and war-ridden world of ours. I’d love to live in a world like that, where nobody saw the differences in each other and instead actually appreciated what the other did, their hard work. Maybe in that parallel universe, Lars Grier was a Multiple-time World Champion, a representative of the Make-A-Wish foundation; all the children and their parents loved him because of his good will and warm heart. That’d be a fun ride, to be in the shoes of that man.

It’d be fun to live in that world.

Don’t you agree, Damon?

You do, I know you do. In a perfect world, everything would be the polar opposite of the reality we live in. Everything would be so different in this perfect world, so drastically divergent from everything that we see and know in our reality. What we perceive and what we take in are entirely separate from this plane of existence, where the peasants rule and the kings fall; where what was once superior becomes nothing but a frail shell of its former self. In this world, I’d be a legend in the eyes of many, holding many titles over my shoulder and being the most appreciated and well-known. In this world, J.D. Damon is be a long-reigning Pure Champion, as well as having multiple other accolades along the way. This world, J.D. Damon is considered a promising prospect, maybe even a main-eventer. This world, J.D. Damon still has potential to becoming something worthwhile, something that actually has integrity and merit within him.  I know deep in your heart that you’d love to live in that deluded fantasy, where the grass is green, the girls are pretty, there are strawberry fields forever and ever, and you are the one who tastes all the glory. 

SNAP. 

Welcome back to the real world, bitch. 

Enough of the dreams, the mist. The gloomy and foggy visions, and look what’s in front of you, Damon. In your future, I don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel, where you become a name worth mentioning again. I see a hole; a never ending rabbit hole that keeps on going down, and down, and down, never stopping. Not today, not tomorrow, not the day after that, or the week. It will NEVER end for you. I’ll give you a simple, and easy solution as to why I hold the conviction within myself that you are destined not for greatness, but for obscurity and darkness. I’m not trying to paint a picture without the missing puzzle pieces,  because I already have the image formed based on sufficient evidence from your past failures, and simply - your mannerisms. The way you speak, the way you act - everything that accounts to you is evidence for the explanation...of the fall of J.D. Damon: You...don’t change. You don’t adapt. You don’t EVOLVE to become a better version of yourself. You’re a man who is not willing to take a long, good look at himself in the mirror, take note and record your values and your thoughts, and shape them to be the absolute best version of themselves. You’re someone who doesn’t want to adapt and move along as time goes by, because of your preconceived notion in the back of your mind that rings to you: “I’m still the best. I’m still the greatest. I can still prove to people I can win.” It’s a subconscious voice that whispers lies in your ear, telling you that you’re a young lion when you’re just an aging, overgrown, dried-up chunk of wood that’s so exhausted from the sun beating down on them for so long in their lives. Once upon a time...J.D. Damon was a man many would consider to be the future of EAW, the man who would become the flag-bearer and the representative of the company because of his skill. He was one many looked at, saw within his eyes a burning passion for this business that flickered and licked at gold, and eventually that drive got him what he sought out for in the early stages of his career: A Pure Championship. Not only did he end the long reign of Aren Mstislav, but as champion he was someone who was formidable, could pack a punch, and was actually a man who was impressive. Even if he had a dog collar strapped to his neck, shocked and had his title taken away, the story of J.D. Damon was not over. Not by the longest shot..

Or so it seemed.

Those few moments after losing the Pure Championship, you couldn’t sense anything. You couldn’t hear or notice anything significantly changed about that man. That? That’s been you for the past few dreadful months. A long and prosperous Pure Championship reign, only to be followed by a hard, long fall, one of the longest and hardest in EAW history. Yet still, not many noticed it happen. It was so gradual and slow, seemingly unchanging, but deep down, Damon - you knew it was happening. You knew that your glory days were over, that there was no turning back from this point. You desperately tried to cling on for dear life, by signing yourself to a pact, naming yourselves the Wolvesden. It was a fearsome and terrifying stable indeed, but it could never reach the heights of the Sanatorium, without a backbone of gold to help it stand tall. You’ve tried so many times over the years to recuperate and become the J.D. Damon that once upon a time, people gave a shit about, but it’s never worked...because you refuse to evolve. The polar opposite of me, the Raven, the pinnacle of human evolution and its embodiment, soaring through the skies as a bird of prey, waiting to feast upon the worms that fester below the surface. Combine your unwillingness to do what is best for you with the dying, and fading fire that was once within you, now being reduced to a spark, and all you are left with is the broken husk of the God of War. I hate to be such a cliche these days, but I can’t help but to inform you that Voltage is your judgement day. It is your day of reckoning, the day where you will finally bend a knee, and take the sword that falls from my hand. It will be the sword that will end the failed experiment of J.D. Damon, of which has gone too far for its own good. It’s long overdue, yes, but alas, your sentence has finally arrived.

Death of Damon.
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 Tumblr_oqn90oia_Dw1s54jgfo1_500_copy
Stephanie Matsuda
Post August 29th 2017, 9:18 am by Stephanie Matsuda
Empire Promo #1

“Bumps”

The first lesson I teach my students is how to take a so-called 'bump.' In fact, I completely forbid them from performing any moves the first week of class. Before I can teach them anything, they must first learn to mitigate the pain their opponents will put them through. Even in a ‘shoot’ sport like EAW, we have to learn how to take a hit. And sometimes when you lose that tie-up or a foe is quicker on the draw with a strike than you are, you’re going to learn to take whatever they can dish. Because landing the wrong way or not having your face where it’s supposed to be, can be the difference between sustaining minor damage or serious injury. That’s much like life, isn’t it? The universe hits us and how we take that hit can mean the beginning or the end. I should have never walked out of that Terminus match on my own two feet, but I did. That was the worst the universe threw at me and here I am. 

You’re in the wrong business Sheridan. Seriously - you make for a better salesperson than you do a wrestler. If Empire were a Volkswagen dealership, you would be Employee of the Month 24/7, 365! Nobody sells the way you do! That elegant accent of yours can weave a tale like no other! People gather around from all over the world just to hear the German bard address her propaganda of German Efficiency to the masses! You talk about how you did this, and how you did what, and whose ass you kick, and all I can do is look at the ratings and shake my head in shame. Your words mean squat to the EAW universe. In fact, The short time you was Vixens Champion, the product was in a rating slump then. I didn’t take a look at this before, but now I realized why Empire struggled:

You offer nothing to this brand.

It’s real sweets, damn real. Hell, you didn’t want to be apart of this brand! You left us, Sher! Just like Claudia, just like Cam, you left us to fend for ourselves. Regardless of how we all felt about each other, Empire was supposed to usher in a new generation of women's wrestling. But these days, I don’t know. All I see is my ex at my best friend’s throat - someone who is going through something personal at this very moment. I want to comfort her, tell her everything is going to be okay, but I can’t. So I’m sitting here, staring at this punching bag several feet away and all I can think about is how much I want to replace it with your face. So I can punch it. Not that one and done throwing a hook bull crap, but a flurry of lefts and rights till that Hitler youth poster child face of yours no longer exists in my universe. I thought something in you changed Sher, but all I’m getting is another sad love song. It’s racking my brain like crazy, and I’m feeling torn up. Be it fast or slow-

Wait, why am I reciting Toni Braxton lyrics? See!? This is what happens when you speak Ms. Muller-whose-name-I’m-pronouncing-like-an-American-on-purpose! You cause people to drift off into LaLa Land, Ryan Gosling not included. Whatevs, Moonlight was a better flick anyway. Joking aside sweets, I don’t care how lost you felt these past eight months. You could have stayed, got back the title and carried this division to the next level. But you didn’t, just like everyone else who claimed this roster would thrive under their reign. All I see is a new season, but the same old story. This is not just about you. Most roster members - myself included has fallen off. Not so much in talent and ability, but drive. The scene now is so much different than before. We have more new faces than ever before, and I could count on both hands the active girls who were here since the Vixen days. I didn’t use to think about these things, but running a school has opened my eyes to concerns that your average wrestler wouldn’t reflect on during their career. 

Women’s wrestling in the western world depends on the success of EAW’s Empire roster. When we do good, everybody eats. Our ratings go down? So does fan support all over. I know this because I’m at Brooklyn indy shows every weekend, showing my students what it’s like to be out there. When I’m at the arena, I see the bags under Tarah’s eyes as she works hard to make us great. I used to think her ego was inflated when she called herself ‘The Leader of the Vixens’. Now I see that she gives a damn about us. If she wants to be the leader, she needs a champion. Someone who can hold both the title and the crown and help her reignite our revolution. You’re not fit to do as such - you’re too blinded by your self-adulation. You were claiming that you destroyed the Shamez clan. Been there, done that. Kendra was on my block in the last Empress of Elite, where I never was pinned or submitted. I dominated that block but was screwed by a count out win. Another bump in the road for me. We all have our bumps along our wrestling journey. It’s not about how far we fall, but how quickly we can get back up swinging. The beauty of the Stephanie Matsuda story is that I never stay down for long sweets. This year will be my year. I will fight every single one of you to get to where I need to be: The Empress of Elite finals. 

I’m driven by something you will never understand Sheridan. You can stay in the past, giving speeches about days gone by, and just sit in the past. I’ll be marching down victory road to establish a legacy I started on March 13, 2016. A year and a half later, two of three Formation members were Empresses of Elite - The ONLY two mind you! Here we are at EOE III with the third member of Formation: me. That’s why I can’t let you win Sheridan. And as much as I want to Cloud City the soul out of your body, all I need is three seconds for your dreams to shatter into pieces. You on your back, lying on that mat. I'll be positioned in a lateral press - holding both your legs by the way - for three seconds. With you out the way, I can relax for a month without your accent splitting my ears yapping about German Efficiency like you want to sell me a vacuum cleaner. 

(laughs)

It’s going to be a death of a salesman on Thursday night sweets. Take off your kid gloves and get your head out of your ass because it’s Cloud O’Clock and your time is up. And my time is-

(pauses)

No. I’m not going to finish that sentence. (yawns) This is what I get for watching the EAW Network with Aria all night. It would be a shame for the crown to be wasted on that beautiful little head of yours, Sheridan. There’s no way in hell you can beat the Women’s World Champion. If the woman who dethroned you is having a hard time, imagine how much of a joke you’ll look out there. There’s only one woman from the Vixens generation she’s never beaten. And that’s the woman who’s going to be standing across from you in Thursday night’s main event. You can stand there in front of the camera and act as dominating and condescending as you want sweets. Go ahead, sell me another Volkswagen Beetle. I’m privy to your snake oil schemes about being the best in the world. Voltage and Dynasty say otherwise. HBG and Cam may have high-tailed it out of town, but at least they’re putting in work. But alas, that’s no concern of mine. What is my business though, is preventing you from advancing any further. Call me Gandalf bitch, because you shall not pass. You’ll recover from this bump eventually. But by then, it’ll already be too late.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou shindeiru

#StayWoke
Nobi
Post August 29th 2017, 8:10 am by Nobi
It’s been 2 months since the last time I competed in Tag Team Division. The last time people saw me competed in a Tag match was at Pain For Pride X where I failed to fullfill Lioncross’ wishes to retire as one half of The Unified Tag Team Championship. I try not to talk about this that much, but it’s still bugging my mind. I’m still unable to move on from that failure even when Lioncross himself already said to forget that. I don’t know, it’s still haunting my mind and drives me crazy where I need to win that belt along with somebody else. Therefore, when The Board announced The Grand Prix Tag Tournament was coming, I decided to participate. There’s no way I want to miss this opportunity. This is a great opportunity to win The Unified Tag Team Championship.

Perhaps some of you are wondering why I’m teaming up with Moongoose McQueen. El Ironico also pointed this out. This is the same man who made me bleed in Grand Rampage this year. Well there you go, he proved he’s a tough individual. He managed to win The New Breed Championship in less than a year after he made his debut in this company. I know a lot of people managed to win a championship less than a year after they made their debuts, this is EAW after all. But what made me want to team up with McQueen is that he’s a fighter. He never afraid of any challenges. Yes, I know he has the capability to cheat sometimes, but after what happened at Territorial Invasion, he might have a change of heart. I trust McQueen enough to be my partner in The Grand Prix. I know he’s capable enough to make my dream come true to be one half of The Unified Tag Team Champion. I hope he can trust me too. I know this is the first time ever McQueen and I team with each others, could we get along with each-others? I’m sure we can. Why? Because neither of us want to back down from any obstacles, that’s why.

Now our opponents are fighters too. El Ironico and Finnegan Wakefield are great and they have the heart of wrestlers as well. They have a chemistry as a team and they are great individual competitors. You know, I personally have shared a ring with them once in Grand Rampage. Finn eliminated me and Ironico also had a good showing as well. Do I have a grudge on Finn for eliminating me? Of course not. Finn eliminated me because he wanted to be the winner of GR just like everybody else. The way Ironico got eliminated was more of a technical problem. It wasn’t his fault at all. In short, I just admire them.

Everybody know that you both are a great tag-team and everybody know this is the first time ever McQueen and I are teaming with each-others. Finn and Ironico have an advantage on the paper, they have proved that they can win The Unified Tag Team Championship anytime soon. But you know what, we do have advantages of our own. You see, I have seen the way you both work as a unit. I know how you both work as a unit. Every single movements you would make, McQueen and I will know how to counter it. In the other hands, you both don’t know how McQueen and I will work. I know you both can assume things like we might not be able to get along but like I said, I trust McQueen enough, especially when something big is on the line. I’m sure McQueen want to add another title under his belt as well. I believe he want to be a double champion, hence why he decide to compete in this Grand Prix Tournament. Another advantage we both have is McQueen is familiar with you both. Maybe too familiar. He has countless knowledges about you both. I do think you both still have a lot of things under your arsenal, I know you both can bring surprises to us. I’m very sure about that. However, please understand this, I have a strong will myself. I have an important mission to accomplish. I will not give up easily. I’ll do whatever it takes to win The Unified Tag Team Championship with Respect, Honor, and Pride. It’s my code, it’s my lifestyle. McQueen understand this and he’ll do his best to do so. It’s fine if you both want to doubt it, I won’t blame you at all, especially with the hatred you both have towards McQueen. We’ll see what happen on Showdown this week. I apologize in advance if your Showdown first experience is not a good one. I always want to bring my A-Game anywhere and anytime. Nothing personal, it’s just bussiness. This is what we do as wrestlers. Winning and Losing. It will always happen. Good luck.
Finnegan Wakefield
Post August 29th 2017, 7:53 am by Finnegan Wakefield
Chapter 56: Fearless
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 8jGR30C
"The Wrestling Artist" Finnegan Wakefield

Click to view analytics:

"You dark and brooding types never get boring, do you? None of these “harbinger of the end” types that lurk in the cellars of EAW seem to get bored by telling their opponents how they’ll meet their inevitable demise. I do love myself the works of H.P. Lovecraft and some of the colorful personalities of this company could rival some of his books. Do they keep me up at night though? Not at all. Some people seem to fear the Sanatorium and its splinter groups in the Coven, Psych Ward and the newly established Nightmare, but honestly they just kind of amuse me. From a wrestling standpoint there is absolutely no joke to them, but when they preach about some kind of dark cloud looming over EAW, a foreseen plague or the concept of entering hell, I can’t help but think it a little silly. This echoes true in the case of Amadeus. “I will gladly shed blood in sacrifice to the gods of EAW to appease their bloodlust.” That one is quite the doozy. In all seriousness though, when Kenny Drake filled me in that I was going to be facing Amadeus in a hardcore rules match, I must admit to feeling some concern. For one, I am not too far removed from the 4 versus 4 war that occurred at Territorial Invasion and my body still has some nagging minor injuries that have yet to heal. The second being that hardcore matches are not my most comfortable of zones. And I am well aware that it is one of Amadeus’ favorite kinds of matches. No rule environments seem to be something of a home to most Sanatorium members, and Amadeus seems to be relishing in it. It’s safe to say he has the high ground when it comes to Voltage in South Dakota. But as Kenny Drake explained to me, up hill battles seem to be where I shine brightest. Far be it from me to disagree.

Amadeus, as you have sung my praises so shall I sing yours. Behind all these dark messages and facades of being a dark soul, you are a talented wrestler. The proof is propped on your shoulder in that EAW Interwire Championship. You had to go through extremely tough competition to get your hands on that, and it's a testament to your abilities in this ring. Behind these cheating methods and hardcore bloodshed, you are also quite the technical fighter. But as you may be aware of, I am not too shabby in the grappling arts myself. Dare I say that I may very well be the Pro-Wrestling Mastermind of Submission Wrestling. I don’t seem to get enough competition to test my skills against in that field, so you may have some point when you said you wanted to unlock some kind of hidden potential that may lay within me that remains untapped. But you see, a lot of people have lately been saying that they can supposedly “help” me. A lot of people think they can help me find my edge and try to force it upon me. A lot of people think that they have the key to unlock some kind of Finnegan Wakefield that quite frankly doesn’t exist and will never exist. They seem to think I posses some hidden arrogance, some hidden selfishness, and in the case of yourself, some hidden fears. Amadeus, what you have yet to experience and therefore realize is that I am a fearless man. I have no phobias that will back me into a corner, no nightmares that make me toss and turn at night, no trauma that has me cowering under the bed sheets. I fear no man, fear no height, fear no challenge, which is why I accepted this Hardcore match. It may not be in my field of expertise, and it may be your particular cup of tea but that doesn’t discourage me in the slightest. Because in this kind of match, it isn’t about who can hit the hardest, it’s about who can get back up the most. Because you could very well break me down, you very well could chip away at me and you very well could rip my still beating heart out of my chest...But in my dying breath, I would kick your bloody head off of your shoulders, mate! I have taken some of the harshest punishments both mentally and physically and I have gotten back up, ask your mate Apocalypse. He swatted me against a bloody wall and I fought through the rest of the match regardless. I may have bruises, aching bones and quite frankly a little glassy eyed, but to keep me down you have to damn near kill me! And I don’t die easy!

Because despite being a fearless man, I am driven fear, Amadeus. Not in the same sense that you are driven by fear. You and the rest of the Sanitarium use fear as a form of recruitment tool, to be with the oncoming storm or against it, to radicalize people into joining this doomsday cult of a group. No, I use fear as a form of self-improvement because I do in fact fear one thing and one thing only; failure. I FEAR that I won’t become one of the best pro-wrestlers in the world. I FEAR that I won’t become one of the best in Elite Answers Wrestling. I FEAR! That I won’t become a champion. And with that title over your shoulder Amadeus, that is what you should fear most. You should fear what I will become. Because when you won that title, you didn’t have to face me in that tournament. Who knows, maybe if I do win this Hardcore match, maybe I get to the front of the line for a title shot. And you should know this by now that I am nothing if not persistent. So a Hardcore match may be your field of expertise but I am no one-trick pony; I am a bloody workhorse. I will fight anyone, under any rule set, under any disadvantage and I will give you a run for your money. And if you don’t think I can get hardcore you can ask Moongoose McQueen's dentist how hard I can swing a Kendo Stick. And you should keep that in mind come Sunday, Amadeus. Because every time I am given an opportunity I exceed expectations and if anyone, at home or in that locker room, thinks that this is a one sided fight because of this stipulation, they’ll realise that I am not the one being fed to you, you are the one being fed to me."
Savannah Sunshine
Post August 29th 2017, 6:59 am by Savannah Sunshine
EAW Promoz! - Page 7 1uJRjEc

I'M GONNA BE A MIGHTY QUEEN, SO ENEMIES BEWARE!

Show: Empress of Elite / Day One
Opponent: Vexx Jerkface Stupid Idiot Cottonheaded Ninny Muggins Fartknocker Monroe
Total Word Count: 2,255
Total Characters: 12, 194

Before the crew arrived, Savannah sat in her bedroom watching the match that nearly ended her career forever. Pinkies crossed over one another in a bridge, the pattern continuing until she bridged her index fingers together as well as her thumbs together in somewhat of a triangle of sorts. She had replayed this match over and over the past few days, especially after Territorial Invasion. Sure, she may have been eliminated. But, she had gotten pretty far and she was proud of herself. From the sudden losing streak she had picked up for a few weeks, she was making a comeback as she picked up her slack. If she wanted to be a champion one day, she would have to work harder. She would have to fight harder, she would have to be the very best... like no one ever was. The closing moments of the match were finally coming up, the moments she hated but loved all at the same time. She hated reliving the moment that she feared her career would have ended, but she loved looking back on it as a reminder that she truly had overcome the odds.

"These women are truly fearless! They're willing to go above and beyond to prove that they--- OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD, SOMEBODY GET A MEDIC! DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?! CAN WE GET SOME HELP OUT HERE?!" The sound of the color commentary team could be heard in the background, on the screen you could see none other than Vexx Monroe with a wicked smirk on her lips as she straddled the piece of wood that was so very high above the ring. Several feet below, Vexx had delivered a ruthless Big Boot to the chest of Savannah that sent her flying off of the scaffold and down below through a table. She could remember the feeling of helplessness as she felt as if her neck were on fire. She could remember the feeling of not being able to feel her legs. She could remember feeling so absolutely numb aside from the fiery pain that coursed through her. Everything had hurt and she had landed so badly that her neck was in rough condition. It had taken several months, almost two years to be exact, to rehab herself back into condition and be cleared to wrestle. She would never forget that moment and she would never forgive Vexx for nearly ending her career.

The sound of the doorbell ringing caught her ears and Savannah flicked the television off as she stood up and skipped off to answer the door. Inhaling a deep breath as she approached the door, she smiled brightly before welcoming the camera crew into her home. "Hello, hello! So glad you could make it safe and sound. Come in, make yourselves right at home!" She shut the door and led the way into the living room area where she flopped down into her recliner and the crew made themselves comfortable on the couch. Her hair was tied up in two big space buns and she wore a homemade Aria Jaxon t-shirt that she had made herself with a pair of jean shorts that cut off a few inches before her knee. Smiling warmly, Savannah watched as they set the camera and sound equipment up before they were signalling her. Nodding her head, Savannah kept her warm smile on her lips as the man behind the camera signaled for Annabelle to enter the room. Annabelle made herself comfortable in a chair that was across from Savannah and behind the camera's view. Annabelle would be conducting a small interview of sorts here tonight as Savannah grinned brightly at the presence of her superfan and newfound friend.

"Ladies and gentleman, we are here with EAW's very own... Savannah Sunshine! Now, Savannah.. This past weekend, you were a part of Team Aria and you had one hell of a match. You put on one hell of a performance, what was running through your mind when you suddenly hit that Electric Chair Bomb to Vexx?" Savannah laughs slightly, but it's not a laugh of humor. More so, a breathy laugh of happiness. "Well, I always find new and innovative ways to incorporate things into my moves and even find new ways to pull of impressive bouts. I just let my body do the talking, whatever my body does is what happens. Azumi tried to Superkick me, but I'm smarter than her. I was smart enough to narrowly avoid the kick and instead she gave me the momentum I needed to nail Vexx with the move easily." Savannah adjusted one of her buns as Annabelle nodded her head. Fingers folded together in her lap and Savannah focused her attention on the woman interviewing her.

"How are you feeling knowing that you've made an impact upon coming back after not being seen for a few shows?" Savannah takes a few moments to mull over the question. Tongue darting out from between her lips as she wets her lips for a moment. "Well.. It's an incredible feeling. I beat Vexx the show before Territorial Invasion and proved that nothing is ever going to bring me down. I proved that nobody likes a bully and that I can overcome any obstacle in my way. Especially the likes of my opponent. I've lost a few matches, but I'm taking those as a lesson and I'm dusting myself off... To prove that I have what it takes to roll with the big girls." Savannah flashes a smile and Annabelle glances at the cards in her hands, flipping through for another question. "How are you feeling going into such an important match knowing you are going up against the same woman who tried to end your career that fateful night nearly two years ago?" Savannah swallow hard, skin tone slightly paling as she tries not to think about it. Tries not to let it bother her, tries not to let it show that it bothers her. Inhaling a breath, Savannah shrugs slightly and the color seems to instantly come back to her skin. "It'll be just another night for me, honestly. Vexx is just like everyone else, repeats the same silly words that she thinks will shake me... that she thinks will break me. But, sticks and stones may break my bones. But, words? Words don't mean anything to me. I am going to go out there with a brave face and prove that I have what it takes to become the next Empress of Elite! I am going to go out there as confident as ever, a smile on my face and fire in my veins as I show Vexx that I am not here to play games."

Savannah lifts her bottle of water up to her lips, taking a few long swigs before Annabelle asks her next question. "How do you feel about the doubters who say that your energetic and happy go lucky attitude will get you nowhere?" Capping her water bottle, Savannah sets it back beside her and licks over her lips. "Everyone always says I am too optimistic, that life is not all sunshine and rainbows. Well, I am a prime example of knowing life is not all sunshine and rainbows. I almost had no career after Vexx pulled the nastiest stunt and Big Booted me right off of that scaffold. I could have been done forever then, but look at me now. I am still kicking, I am still breathing and I am still fighting! Life might not be all sunshine and rainbows, but I can damn sure go through life pretending that it is. I have a collection of fan, I like to call them The Sunshine's. I've received letters from people just like you, Annabelle. People who felt like hope was not helping anymore and then... Then, they saw me. They were touched by my story, touched by how optimistic and happy I was. They were touched by how willing I was to jump right back into the ring after such an injury and they consider me that light in the darkness. So, you can take all the doubter and push them all aside... I have nothing and everything to lose. I am not going to give up just because people underestimate me. I am always going to come out on top, underdog or not."

Annabelle clears her throat, a lump forming after getting emotional at Savannah's courage and strength to keep pushing on and the words she had just shared. "Do you have any thoughts on the women who will be in the Empress of Empire this week?" Savannah shrugs, taking a moment to collect her thoughts. "Keisha Carter is definitely one of the newcomers I would like to face sometime! She has been on a roll lately and continues to prove that she truly deserves to be here. Her last match with Daisy Thrash was phenomenal! However, she is facing Cailin and Cailin is one tough opponent. Trust me, I should know that from firsthand experience. But, Cailin is also weak-minded because she has allowed herself to fall victim to her own thoughts. She has allowed herself to become a truly broken woman and joined forces with The Sanatorium. She's aligned herself with some pretty scary people, but she's still got a fighting spirit inside of her.. Except ten times more deadly now. Revy is... Well, she's Revy. Maddie is super cool! I love Madison, her hair is the nicest color! She's super good inside of the ring too and a little intimidating. Daisy, again.. Another newcomer who has proven she is worthy of being here. Her bout with Keisha last week was amazing. Astrea and Miss Manami are absolutely, without a doubt super intimidating and I'm pretty sure they'll put on a great match. Consuela is another one that I really like! She's going to mop the floor with Amy-Jane, literally! Heidi and Azumi is going to be interesting right alongside Sher' and Stephanie's match. I admire most of these women who some may say are my competition, but they're all super awesome!"

Savannah laughs softly and adjusts her top a bit, smoothing out the front so as to not wrinkle the photo of Aria on the front of it. "Our final question, what is your favorite kind of candy?" Savannah hollows her cheeks out, face forming into an O shape as she gasps loudly. "Ummmm, let's see.. Kit-Kats, Twix, Skittles, Sweet-Tarts, Gummy Bears, Gummy Worms, Peach Rings, Sour Path Kids and those um.. Those Twizzlers that you can pull apart! Um, I have a lot of candy that I like honestly! I like to tell the fans to bring me whatever kind of candy they can get! Except for those gross hard candies that your grandma usually has sitting at the bottom of her purse, y'know? The ones the old ladies pull out in church to keep the little kids quiet? Yeah, ewwww!" Savannah grins and claps her hands together. Annabelle seemingly busy writing down her answers on the blank portion of the card she has. Softly whispering to herself before Savannah softly clears her throat. Annabelle's attention now focusing back onto her. "Oh, sorry! Any final words you have for your opponent?"

Savannah inhales a deep breath, face suddenly forming a severely serious expression before she begins speaking. "Vexx, you like to talk about how you injured me so much. You like to degrade me as if you truly know who I am or what my life has been like. You like to run your mouth, but the last time we were in the ring together? I shut you up like the coward you truly are. You have brought out parts of me that nobody wants to see, parts of me that are truly and honestly mean and rude and gross and not so sunshiny and I don't want anyone to ever see me being mean! But, everyone is going to have to see that when we stand face to face in that ring together in a few days. You have truly brought out parts of me that I truly hate about myself, but they are the real parts of me. Parts that lay hidden deep inside just waiting to surface. This week will be no different than the last where I had my hand raised in victory. This week, I will again have my hand raised high as all of those adorable fans chant my name while you? You'll be just another name on the list of those who were dealt a nice and shiny Shiniest Rainbow right to the face. So, you rest up for a few days. You try to be a little less cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs and then, when we meet inside of that ring on Thursday? You prepare for a real fight, 'cause I'm bringing all the fire straight to you... and it's damn sure going to burn and burn bad."

Standing to her feet, Savannah removed the microphone from her shirt and tossed it aside with the other thing attached to her. Trekking back up the steps, she walked into her bedroom and slammed the door shut sliding down against it. Darkness filled the screen and the only sound you could hear was Savannah's sudden laughter. What was truly going through her mind right now? Was she going to be okay? Was she going to make it through the match? Only time would tell. Thursday could not get her any sooner.
Sheri-dun
Post August 29th 2017, 1:37 am by Sheri-dun
Empire 02

'' This superiority complex which I touched upon briefly has been validated and rationalised by my opponent failing to offer her contribution to our upcoming match. Please allow me a second to roll my head upon my shoulders, cock my brow, and exhale as I pretend to be shocked. My lips pout out, and air emits from my lungs, my disappointment only fuelled from the fact that I knew this would materialise. Women entered this season of Elite Answers Wrestling with aspirations and hope radiating from their body, their skin glistening with tan and opportunity, hearts pumping out the most eloquent of bloodflows, for my apparent opposition, and it still amuses me that individuals believe anybody upon Empire is touching my level at this moment in time, believed that they could become Empress Of Elite. They would storm through their challenges, conquering and vanquishing, relinquishing their morality and personality in hopes of attaining a perfectionist attitude and holding the crown, the notable affliction of being known as Empress. I shattered such an illusion the moment my name etched itself into this tournament, the moment eyes flickered from staring into irrelevancy, to focusing on establishing myself as Kaiserin, the breath of those around me ceased to exist, my boots tightened with superiority, and the world was clutched within my palm, myself having the knowledge of acquiring such a title through efficient wrestling, pure mentality and athletic excellence. I'll resonate myself in the spectacle world for a moment, bringing the theatrics and curtain around me to unleash these words to my opponent. Stephanie Matsuda; we only faced last three weeks ago, a competitive battle that ended with German dominance and efficient superiority. I walked into that match having stated I would vanquish you, and the end result, well I wouldn't be telling the truth if I stated it shocked me. From a realistic standpoint, nothing has changed within those three weeks for you. You claim that this season is going to be the Stephanie show, which I assume means you're hoping to combat your way to becoming Empress, before snatching the title off whichever of your fellow formation friends holds it by the time your shot transpires to reality. Allow me to extinguish your aspirations for you, I wouldn't wish for you to work yourself up into this mentality and only be left with disappointment and irrelevancy once more. I can acknowledge my failures as much as I wish, for the last nine months I have achieved very little, I left Empire with arrogance in my superior lifestyle, but when the spectacle translates into truth, I failed. I let down German Efficiency, and I failed my homeland in conquering Dynasty and bringing efficiency to the male competitors of this promotion. This will only attach more emotional implications to my pending conquering and sufficient beating of the Women's World Champion when that moment materialises. But you, what brings frustration to my temples when addressing you is you've taken the same approach for the past fourteen months and it had brought you nothing. I constantly tweak and attain my lifestyle, so that I am always adapted, enhancing and improving my wrestling ability, mental capacity and physical superiority over the others of this division. I contribute my soul to machinery, in return I am granted with mechanical focus and a glare of the darkest winds. My eyes are naturally smoky, as black as my fingernails and wrestling boots, in the knowledge of those suffering as I walk through these harsh conditions. I almost sympathise with you. You're prodding the same door with the same hand and gasping when your palm returns bruised. You cling to the same approach night after night after night, and radiate shock waves when victory does not fall betwixt your thighs. In the time that I have revolutionised this division, you have sat and done absolutely nothing, and then pretend that you have contributed more to this world than I, to removing the seemingly permanent stain of this lifestyle afflicting cancer throughout this continents wrestling industry. I am the last Vixens, World, Champion. I essentially brought the females of this promotion their own brand. I accomplished in eleven months what all before me couldn't comprehend in eight years. Within three hundred days of my signature finding Efficiency Answers Wrestling, the word Vixen ceased to exist, German engineering brought the foundations of my champion reign to the height of this industry, radiating a new approach, a better approach, to all, as my lifestyle burned through the chains and relinquished those in dire need of salvation and liberation, you did very little aside from claim you spearheaded a revolution I claimed the moment my boots touched against the floor of this promotion. I can already predict the words that are going to emit from your lips. You're going to call me sweetie a few times, or perhaps go down the Asian efficiency route. You'll claim that, despite the fact you have achieved zero relevancy or success during the moderation of your career, that you're going to beat me and leave me in awe and depression, blanking out the fact that I have gained a victory over you during the past month. You'll speak of revolutions, your friends, your one month Specialists Championship reign, but all will have little impact upon our match, and even when illustrating words from your thought patterns, you will fail to address validation and justification to anything but yourself. I'll reiterate this point, I cannot fully blame you. You're expected to thrive in a world where only the charismatic and wholesome receive the most dear and delicate of attention. It shouldn't come as a shock to you considering you used to associate yourself with Aria Jaxon and Cailin Dillon, knowing well you were inferior to the two women at arms length. When you strip away the theatrics and narrative, you're left with an average wrestler, a competitor who attempts to associate herself with women above her on salary, on ability, on strength. Judging from a considerate standpoint, the moment Cailin Dillon left you she became the Empress Of Elite, she associated herself with women like Cameron Ella Ava, she conquered even me and became the inaugural Women's World Champion. The same story associates with Aria Jaxon also, our current champion. She had shots at the Hardcore Championship, she disposed of two of the most competitive and talented women in the history of this promotion at the most recent Pain For Pride. Perhaps you should consider management, instead of throwing your voice around as if you have any hope of justifying it. Whilst I liberate and elevate, you promise and then fall flat upon the bridge of your nose, and wonder why people point as you're left humiliated time after time. Swiping away at your words, due to how paper thin they are, I can tell you where you'll be this time next year. You will not be an Empress, you will not be a champion, you'll be in the same position you are as of this moment, fighting tanks with boxing gloves, and then wondering as your eyes water why you're struggling to pull yourself out of the murky waters and fraternise with the syndicate and affiliation of those who surpass and suppress you on a physical and mental stature. Right now, being brutally honest, we're probably rather close in ability, and that brings a sickening feeling of disgust to my abdominals, the fact that I have to admit and socialise with that fact, plastering a fake smile upon my snarky expression, it makes me ill at the thought. What differentiates you and I, is motivation. When I say I am going to beat you, going to beat whoever attempts to disparage and destroy my beautiful engineering of efficiency, I mean it, and I justify it by slithering betwixt the ropes, rolling my shoulders and exhaling a content, confident sigh. My cranium alleviates emotion, and a merciless, cold-blooded individual replaces the meek German introvert. You won't catch it, nobody does, one second I stand there and the next German Efficiency shudders throughout my muscles and dances upon my spine, my skeleton robotising and augmenting with the toughest of abilities, and sheer consideration for my opponent dissipates into thin air. It brings my sympathy to a halt, assuring me that whatever words I have stated prior to rolling into competitive combat, will be attained and materialise with athletic prowess, technical motivation and unrivalled efficiency. ''
showster26
Post August 29th 2017, 12:45 am by showster26
Showdown Promo #1

(The scene opens on the balcony of a Mediterranean mansion that overlooks the city of Beverly Hills, California. It's here on this hot, sunny, summer afternoon, that we find EAW’s social media champion, “Picture Perfect” Mark Michaels, sitting down gazing not at the amazing view, but at the news feed on his iPhone.)

Michaels: “Look at this, not a single mention of me this week. Not an article, not a piece of click bait, nothing!  No, everyone's too busy talking up some guy who won his 50th fight, ha, I wrestled 50 matches in my first two months in the business. And if they're not talking up this jackass, they're Talking about Territorial Invasion. Ohh Chris Elite got himself shit canned!  Jamie O’Hara committed domestic abuse in the ring!  Eclipse Diemos didn't tip his Pizza Boy!  But you know what's missing from all this, Mark Michaels being featured amongst the so called best this company has to offer on the first interbrand FPV of the season!   I should have been representing Showdown against Nasir Moore, I should been the man standing tall in the No Way Out match, hell at the very least I would have made POP break a sweat in a competitive match for the National Elite Championship!   But no, instead of basking in my deserved glory, I'm left off the card so that Kaise Boetius can cling to whatever relevance I'll allow him. 

You know, a few weeks ago I made my intentions clear that I wanted nothing more to do with that little shit, and washed my hands of Kaise when I walked away from that tag match. But does anyone get the point?  Fuck no.  And of course when Boetius realized that I was done lending him any credibility in the ring, he did what every other Michaels’ envy suffering hater does and wrecked my in ring Podcast!  Than the next week he totally rips me off, and smashes set pieces that cost more than all the peons of Bismarck make in a year!  Kaise Boetius has officially gone from being a minor nuisance, to a Pain in the ass that I am going to have to put down permanently. 

That's right, I'm going to be done with this bastard, once and for all of it's the last thing I do!  I will not sit idly by and have the equivalent of a genital wart on the dick of EAW, continue to sabotage my standing in this company by smashing my belongings, or worst dragging me off the big events so that I could dispatch of his no name, good for nothing, not worthy of working TI with the biggest star in the business, ass quicker than you could blink!  

So Kaise, do yourself a favor a pluck out the crap that stuffed in your ears, and take a good long listen to everything I have to say. 

When this season started, we worked well enough together to get a win. And when I say that what I mean is that you did just enough so that I could carry you to a win. Yes you scored a pinfall, but that's only because you had the single greatest professional athlete in the game today watching your back, and covering for your mistakes. Now since that day you've developed this odd bro crush which frankly is making you act more and more like
Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction.  You’ve teamed with me, you got your ass beat 1,2,3 in the center of the ring by me, and you had the audacity to rob me of the National Elite Championship by putting me thru a flaming table.  And after all this, you're the one who's somehow offended.  Look I know full well just how much it pisses you off that I tossed you like fresh meat to the dog in that tag match, but get over it buddy.   Kaise after I beat you this Saturday night, move on with your life… that is if you even have a life outside of me at this point. Is that why you do everything you can to get under my skin?  Is that why you're throwing tantrums like a two year old to get my attention?  Is it that you're such a goddamn loser that you don't what to do with yourself when you're not an obstacle in way?!  Judging by how there hasn't been a single moment where you haven't been trying sniff my ass, I'd have to say yes. And don't give me that ‘making me suffer’ spiel, because the only people who you bring suffering to, is the goddam audience whenever you're on their television screen!  

So Kaise, I want you to take small amount of time you have before I beat you up and down The Bismarck Event Center, and think about what you're gonna do afterwards. Figure out another way to get booked on this show besides trying to leach off of my name. Find someone else to annoy with all your bullshit about inflicting pain, and seeking vengeance for your barbecued family, or whatever the fuck it is you say when you ramble on and on before a match. Hell why don't you actually learn to wrestle, that way when you're in a match you won't look like a complete and utter joke. Or at the bare minimum, find someone else’s to spend all night  crying  and obsessing over like a goddamn emo who just got dumped by his first girlfriend.  Any of those things would be nice, because a man of my skills and talents has bigger fish to fry, and simply will not be bogged down by all your dead weight. 

Get ready Kaise, because the days of you lingering on to me are coming to a close. Your time of being a weight around my neck is coming to an end. After Saturday night, after I'm done putting on a clinic in technique against you, you'll have to find someone else's poster to hang on your wall. Somebody else is gonna have to be the center piece of your action figure collection. One of the other jackasses in the locker room is gonna have to put up the fucking headache that is named Kaise Boetius. Because after I have thoroughly routed you from bell to bell, your little crush on me is gonna come to a Screen cracking halt!  

Enjoy your last moments of relevance, soak up as much of this spot light as you can, because in less than a week, it all goes bye bye. But hey, at least you'll have a first class seat on your trip to obscurity, courtesy of the Twitter Trendsetter, the Instagram Icon, the Hashtag Hero who will be walking right over you and maybe into spot in that National Elite Elimination Chamber. You’ll be put down and left staring up at the lights in a daze as the undisputed best professional wrestler to ever lace up a pair of boots, stands over you taking a victory selfie. Kaise you are once again about to outclassed, outwitted, and outmatched by the Social Media Champion, “Picture Perfect” Mark Michaels, and when that arena filled to the brim with my followers roars with likes after I've beaten your ass, you won't have a choice but to Picture THAT!”

(Michaels resumes looking up the week's news on his smartphone. As the camera pans back towards the city.)

FADE TO BLACK. 
Tomi Venus
Post August 28th 2017, 11:51 pm by Tomi Venus
Battle Scars (Dynasty vol. 1)

At Territorial Invasion this weekend, I didn’t do too bad. I didn’t do too good, but I didn’t do bad. I took out Lethal Consequences, at the end of the night I was on the winning team, but I let Scott Diamond, who talked down to me for an entire week, eliminate me. I walked to the back with people shaking my hand saying “You did good Target. You played a role in the victory of Team Starr Stan, our new General Manager.” But I’m not here to do good. I don’t go out to just give those Smiling Faces a good performance. Nasir Moore earned an opportunity at Pizzaboy’s championship and all I did was eliminate one of five men. That is not a good performance from Target Smiles and I refuse to settle for this. I refuse to be content. Which brings us to Dynasty.

Here I am at the bottom of the show, a man who has won main events opening the show against Mexican Samurai and I am hoping that I don’t know what to expect from this man. That’s right, I hope I don’t know what to expect. Because what I’m expecting is something about me not impressing at Territorial Invasion. Maybe something about my recent losses. What I’m hoping not to see but I am afraid is going to come out of this man’s mouth anyways is some airheaded assumption about why I wear this mask. Something to the tune of “You wear that mask to hide your face, to hide your shame, because you’re a loser or a failure or just too ugly and or insecure to show your face in public.” I’m not afraid that I’m going to hear these things because they’re hurtful but because I’m just plain bored with hearing it. I’m bored here on Dynasty. Every week it’s the same thing. My opponent is announced, they say the exact same thing to me, all have the same insults, nobody shows me any respect regardless of their place in the company, then the match comes and sometimes I win and sometimes I lose.

Now let’s take a moment to reflect on our previous General Manager Sebastian Monroe. I always had a feeling Monroe wasn’t exactly a Smiling Face. Then when Starr Stan chose me to be on his team for TI the truth came out. Sebastian Monroe found joy in watching me struggle. He enjoyed giving me opportunities that he didn’t think I could capitalize on, the problem was sometimes I would capitalize and he would need to find a way to put me back in my place. But let me set the record straight. It doesn’t take a strong person to put the blame for their shortcomings on others. Maybe there were matches that Target Smiles just lost. Maybe there were times where I should have been able to overcome Monroe’s sick games but I just wasn’t good enough. Yes there are men on Dynasty who have had success handed to them but just because some competitors take short cuts and handouts doesn’t mean that I need those same things. Men like Scott Oasis want to boast about their brands and how Monroe was gonna give them what they needed to get to the top but I know that I’m a better man than Scott Oasis. Maybe he has a win over me to match my win over him but what nobody can deny is that when you look at men like him and you compare that to what myself and every Smiling Face stands for people like that don’t hold a candle to us.

What I fear for the future of my time on Dynasty is that Starr Stan will go easy on me. Starr Stan wants me to succeed but maybe he’s going to give me success rather than putting me in a position to earn it. Maybe Starr Stan will put a championship around my waist rather than making me a champion. I don’t want fame and fortune and everything that goes with it, I want to compete on a level that nobody else can. I wanna go up against The Pizzaboys, Eclipses, and legendary names that people think I can’t beat because maybe I can’t. Maybe there are things that I’m not capable of… but I’m not going to be anymore capable of challenges like those by running away from them or being protected by the GM. This week, I’ll take everything The Mexican Samurai can throw at me, but next week I want someone who can beat me.
Amadeus
Post August 28th 2017, 11:48 pm by Amadeus
The scene opens in darkness.  Then, a single light turns on, illuminating a large black wooden chair; almost a throne in size and scope.  The elegant wooden carving is obscured by the lengths of chains that are draped over it.  Sitting in the chair, surrounded by chains, is Amadeus.  He's dressed in a long, dark robe, the Interwire title sitting on one shoulder.  A slight grin plays across his face, impish and mischievous.

"It's been some time since I've sat before a camera to speak what I have on my mind.  Things may seem like they've changed, but in reality, they're right where they need to be.  I've been a member of the Sanatorium on Voltage since the day it was founded.  My voice was one of the first to join Eclipse's to spread the gospel of fear and terror, and Voltage was always our home.  But as time passed, maybe some of that fervor went away.  Maybe at times, the members of the Sanatorium concentrated on their own projects.  Individuality was always our strong point, but perhaps it began to weaken the message.  By the time Eclipse left, the problem was not that the Sanatorium was weak, but that our message had gotten lost.  Diluted.  Muddled.  The hole that was left by Eclipse's departure seemed to be the death knell of all that the Sanatorium stood for on Voltage.  But no, not yet.  As I said before, the Sanatorium was a haven, a place of defense for the outcasts that sought shelter.  And our defensiveness showed.  We lacked aggression.  We lacked focus.  But no more.  Solomon Caine and I have come to this realization.  Apocalypse heeds the call for destruction.  And Jon McAdams sees the light that we bring forth.  The Nightmare is not about survival or defense or shelter.  It is about change, strife, and fear.  We will remind Voltage why it was afraid of the Sanatorium, why it should fear the dark places of the world.  Voltage will learn to fear again.

"I honestly thought that Kenny Drake might understand this.  While the Wolvesden was a pathetic excuse of a stable, they did espouse the tenants of violence and chaos in a manner that I thought that Kenny Drake might find familiar in the way that Nightmare conducts its business.  I thought that he might want to watch us burn Voltage as he once tried to do himself not so long ago.  Alas, give a man a suit jacket and the promise of power, and he completely changes.  This Kenny Drake is not the same man that Keelan Cetinich locked away in a box of spiders.  That man is dead, and only his restless spirit wanders the hallways of EAW now.  He seems to seek to contain us and control us.  Yet in the end, he gives us exactly what we want."

Amadeus grins and closes his eyes for a moment, steepling his fingers together.

"Hardcore matches for each of us in Nightmare?  Does he honestly consider that to be punishment for us?  I relish the thought of bloody violence against another of EAW's superstars.  I will gladly shed blood in sacrifice to the gods of EAW to appease their bloodlust.  So the other members of Nightmare are banned from interfering.  What of it?  I believe that I am equal to any challenge that Kenny Drake sees fit to put before me, be it World Champion or green rookie, no matter whether my brothers interfere or not.  So who does our esteemed General Manager send into my temple of pain and fear?  None other than the ex-Knight himself, the technical wizard himself, Finnegan Wakefield.  I'm actually quite looking forward to this.  Certainly, Finnegan Wakefield has had his ups and downs in his career in EAW, but he represents something that is rare and precious in EAW: the rare pure soul that still seems to fight with a sense of honor, despite the hardships that he's faced in doing so.  Ah, Finnegan, you've fought so hard, earning title opportunity after title opportunity, fighting and clawing with all of your being to grasp that gold before you, and yet again and again you fall short.  I feel sympathy for you, I really do.  I myself had quite a run of poor showings back in the day.  I was like you once, you know.  Full of pride and honor and hope.  I had all the talent in the world, much like you do, but I lacked the edge.  You lack it too.  You have the talent, but you do not know how to leverage it correctly yet.  Instead, you waste your talents with buffoons like Kelly Hackenschmit or El Ironico, dancing around for sheer entertainment."

Amadeus leans forward, licking his lips with anticipation.

"I want to help you, Finnegan.  I want you do discover that edge and harness the talent that you know you have.  I want to be for you what Eclipse Diemos was for me years ago.  I want to break you down, chip away your body and your mind until we get to the soul of who you are.  I want to rip the beating heart out of your chest and show it to you.  Let you examine it as it beats rapidly, and come to the realization as I have that fear resides within us all.  Fear is not to be ignored or glazed over with faux machismo.  I want you to accept the fear, and use it to drive you.  Find your edge.  And maybe, after your tendons have mended, your bruises have healed, and your bones have knitted, you will understand the lesson that I have taught you, and you will be grateful, and show me just how much you've grown as a person, as a warrior.  Because I will not deny that you are a skilled warrior.  You've had some bright moments in recent times.  But come Sunday, you are entering into my domain.  Sunday Night Voltage, a hardcore match.  You will have no partners to watch your back.  You will not be fighting flippant egotists like Moongoose McQueen or any of the green rookies in NEO.  You will be fighting the Radical Dreamer in his home environment.  Hardcore matches.  Anything goes.  Blood will be spilled happily.  I have not had the opportunity to stretch myself like this in some time, and you can bet that I will not waste the opportunity to use every weapon and tool at my disposal to cut you, crush you, maim you.  You will have to fight with everything that you have, all the desperation that you can muster, if you want to survive.  Because you've faced no one like me before.  I hunger for your screams of pain and agony.  I delight in the snapping and tearing of your ligaments.  And I will not stop.  Nightmare will not stop.  Not until the flames consume Voltage and all of EAW, and our plague infects and subsumes every dream, til naught is left but the darkest of Nightmares."

Amadeus favors the camera with a sick grin.

"Sleep tight, Finnegan Wakefield.  Your nightmare awaits you."
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next