Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 19 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Hinata Shinoda
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post December 24th 2016, 7:01 pm by Hinata Shinoda

Vignette

Making Millions an Hour: A Lament of Okane Moeru

*You see pictures of big buildings and  businesses in Japan*

Okane(In Narration): Look at you. You're pathetic. You've barely scraped the surface. You've only taken so much from your time, it would probably be only a few more weeks before you have absolutely nothing. Look at me. I have so much money that I have to carry 5 wallets outside of my pockets, and that's without the endless amount of credit cards. I'll make sure everyone will have a price tag, and I'll buy you with only a few bucks. I make millions an hour, and I don't have to lift a finger, so just accept defeat....cause in the end....everyone becomes bankrupt....except me. *Laughs*

The Arrival of Okane Moeru
Soon
Finnegan Wakefield
Post December 24th 2016, 1:48 am by Finnegan Wakefield

-  C H A P T E R  V I I  :   L E A R N I N G   E X P E R I E N C E  -

The sound of the late sections of Crobot's "Right Between the Eyes" is heard as Finnegan Wakefield stumbles through the entrance curtain and down the hall. Finnegans neck and back felt a little bit stiff from the Demolition Drop he took to the floor and he was showing the damage as he was rubbing the back of his neck with an ice pack on his lower back. He  was looking forward to the shower right about now, then he could watch the rest of the show from the monitor in the locker room. As he's approaching the locker room, he is alerted by a woman's voice.

"Finnegan! Hey, Finnegan! Over here, please!"

A woman with neat brown hair and formal casual attire was calling out to Finnegan from the interview area. She was waving over to Finnegan and then gesturing for him to approach her. Finnegan lets out a slight grown. His shower was going to have to wait. He walks towards the woman.

"Hey there! Names Abigail, Abigail Chase, but you can call me Abby if you want."

She extends a hand to Finnegan. Up close, she looks younger than him. Late teens to early twenties maybe. Her smile and posture was kind of child like, standing with one hand behind her back, glasses on the tip of her nose and an dimple enhancing smile. Finnegan shook her hand with a slight bow. His mother taught him to show respect to women, always be chivalrous without any intention. She spoke up again before he did.

"Awesome match out there. Thought you were doing really well for yourself until Lars caught you. You feeling alright? Couldn't help but notice the ice pack back there."

"I'm alright, thank you. Just hit the floor pretty hard. I'll shake it off after a shower and rest."

From behind her back, she reveals a microphone.

"Hate to hold you up, but would you mind giving us an interview for the website? We're going to get Lars' comments on the match as well when we can get a hold of him, but we feel the runner-up should express his thoughts too. You up for it? Won't take very long.

"I don't see why not."

"Excellent! If you don't mind, stand beside me and look towards that camera there and we'll try get this done within a few minutes."

Finnegan obliges with her request as she gives a thumbs up to the somewhat husky man standing behind the camera. He gives her a count down and then points to her, letting her know that he's recording.

"Hello world! Abigail Chase here, welcome to EAW Fallout. At this time we have the runner-up of the New Breed Championship Contenders 15-Man Battle Royal that just took place a few moments ago, Mr. Finnegan Wakefield!

Finnegan, with the unfortunate short coming from that match, you have missed out on an opportunity at the New Breed Championship. And with this being your first official loss in EAW, how are you feeling?"

"Well, I can't say that my expectations were very high in the first place. I'm one of the newer kids on the roster, before tonight only having one match under my belt, I might have gotten ambitious as it was going on, but I truly feel I was holding my own with 14 talented newcomers. They are my generational peers, and I know all fifteen of us are going to emphasize what EAW is going to be. With 2016 coming to an end, on a night where we honor the hard work of 2016, 2017 looks to rival it, if not surpass it, and this new generation of talent, myself included, look to make our individual and combined impacts on that year.

But that brings me to Lars Grier. He's a big guy and a dominant force without question. I can't make any excuse over him eliminating me. I got ambitious, tried to jump right in and take him on, he caught me and threw me out. The better man won. But make no mistake about it, this is merely a set back. I completely intend on contending for that New Breed Championship down the line and if Lars happens to be holding it by then, all the better.

So he may not respect me, but I wish him luck in his pursuit of the New Breed Championship because next time we have a match, I will give him no less than one hundred percent and If that's enough to beat him, I will earn that respect back.

If tonight's loss was nothing else, it was a learning experience. The journey to the top of EAW is going to be a challenge, I'm going to lose a few matches against some really determined people, that's just the nature of the sport. But as of right now, I'm proclaiming that I, Finnegan Wakefield, am now more determined than I ever was. I will be working harder, I'll be training longer and I'll be wrestling with nothing less than my best!"

"Thank you for your time. That was Finnegan Wakefield, I'm Abigail Chase, and we'll catch you next time, on EAW Fallout!"
Amani
Post December 23rd 2016, 6:15 pm by Amani
(We open to a shot of a parking lot across the street from the United Center. It is lightly snowing. We see Jacob Moore getting out of his black 2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon like a G. He's wearing a black dress shirt, dress pants and loafers. He starts walking towards the arena, crossing the street. He goes around to the back of the UC where there's an entrance door. A big black security guard is standing outside of it holding a clip board.)

"Hello good sir, how ar-"

"Can I help you?"

"Uh, yes. I'm here for the EAW Awards Show."

"Are you talent?"

"Yes sir."

"Name?"

"Jacob Moore. Here's my ID, heh."

(He hands the guard his ID. The security guard looks at the paper on his clipboard. He flips to another piece of paper. There's a pause. He shakes his head.)

"Uhh..I don't see your name on here, Mr. Moore?"

"Oh see, I'm new and I'm not wrestling tonight, they probably forgot. If you could just let me throu-"

(Jacob tries to shove his way past the guard.)

"Sir, I'm afraid I can't let you do that."

(He tries again but the guard shoves him back.)

"I GOD DAMN WORK HERE! YOU CAN'T JUST NOT LET ME IN! GO GET TLA HE'LL VOUCH FOR ME!!"

"I'm just doing my job, sir. Your name isn't on the list, you don't get in. Security reasons."

(Jacob is now screaming in the guard's face which he doesn't appreciate.)

"YOUR JOB MY ASS!! I FUCKING LIVE IN THIS SHIT HOLE AND THIS IS HOW I GET TREATED?! WHO GAVE YOU THAT LIST? CAN YOU EVEN FUCKING READ? I SWEAR I OUGHTA BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS YOU INCOMPETENT PIECE OF SHIT!"

(The guard punches Jacob in the face but he barely flinches. He starts laughing hysterically.)

"See bud, you don't understand. I GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE ALL THE DAMN TIME! AHAHAHA!"

(Jacob then hits the guard back and they trade blows. The guard pushes Jacob to the ground. He then calls for backup security through his walkie talkie.)

"I need some more security, some crazy guy trying to break into the building. Says his name is Jacob Moore."

(Jacob kicks the guard in his shin from the ground causing him to hunch over in pain. Now, he's even lower and Jacob kicks him right in the head. The guard grunts and falls to his knees. Jacob quickly stands back up and snaps, continuously punching the guard, hook after hook but he refuses to go down all the way.)

"Take THAT you big motherfucker! C'MON!!"

(As this is happening, 4 more guards come out of the entrance door to respond. They see what is happening and go to pull Jacob away. Jacob kicks and yells numerous curse words at them but he is no match. They lift him up and he's in a crowdsurfing position while being carried back to the parking lot. They aggressively throw him back to the ground.)

"Come back here again and you won't just be tossed out."

"Yeah, you're lucky we don't have you arrested! Now fuck off, hobo."

(As this words are heard, Jacob gets even more angrier. He picks himself up off the ground, breathing heavily.)

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! DO I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING HOBO TO YOU? YOU'RE A LAME ASS SECURITY GUARD, NOT EVEN REAL COPS! WHO ARE THE REAL POOR GUYS HERE?!"

(The guards all look at each other and shake their heads before turning around to go back into the United Center.)

"DO YOU HEAR ME? I AM JACOB FUCKING MOORE I WORK HERE!! I AM A WRESTLER! I LIVE IN CHICAGO! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO THROW ME OUT I AM A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN!! I NEED TO SEE THE SHOW!!!" 

(Jacob continues to mumble things to himself as he puts a hand to his back and limps back to his car. Fade to black.)
Lars Grier
Post December 23rd 2016, 1:25 am by Lars Grier
EAW AWARDS SHOW PROMO #4

The scene opens up with a visibly shaking Lars Grier. He stands in darkness as his audible breaths can be heard. He does not wait second so before speaking suddenly.

"Stupid. Idiotic. Dumb. Baffling. These are the names you spit at my face. Hackenschmidt, Caine, Fournier, Showman. All idiotic humans who THINK I don't have the mental capacity or brain function to fight them. To beat them. To DESTROY them. I wonder how you all live your non-existential lives, filled with so many lies and hate, that you refuse to look at it. You all refuse to look at the truth of this world. Hackenschmidt. You spit lies from your tongue so vile and verbal that even Jack Ripley and David Davidson, natural-born thieves Andy gamblers are pleased in you. You say my overconfidence is my weakness, and that I only care about they physical aspects about my body instead of mentally. Well, if you actually used that non-functioning brain of yours, you'd figure out that I DON'T GIVE A DAMN. I didn't make myself like this. It was by the hands of the laws of nature, my family and my parents, not some false higher god that Solomon Caine wanks to at night. Honestly, I couldn't care less if I was a skinny stick or a fattened amalgamation of a man. You complain about my lack of brain function, yet you forget to do your homework once in a while, and your whole blabbering speech falls apart. If I didn't have a brain, I wouldn't be here in this room talking some sense in to your thick Canadian skull. Still, what was I expecting? Your most famous prime minister was a psycho who never realised the state the country wasn't in, and your new prime minister is a unprofessional man with complete disregard about his own country. How dare you compare me to that abomination of a human, Cody Marshall. Even a meth addict who failed pre-school would be more intelligent than him. But who am I kidding? I'm the brainless walking bodybuilder with no sense of anything in this world. Heh. I guess it's a good thing Uncle George is gone now, eh?"

Lars walks out of frame as static shows on the screen. Inaudible muttering and roars can be heard before he walks back in front of the camera. Grier walks forward to the camera, revealing his big mass and frame, and his face. He stand still then speaks again.

"Mike Showman. Let me start off by saying my apologies. I wasn't aware you hadn't changed yours attitude, nor did I know that you had a new nickname. But I shouldn't be too sad for myself, after all, you're only relevant now thanks to your fuckbuddy Jon McAdams stealing the Hardcore Championship. Your tag team was so sad and distraught that they only won after getting help from a Turkish wannabe and stalking on an already vulnerable Drastik. The truth is right in you right face, Mike. You just refuse to see it. Do you really think that the poor in this world are in that state because of themselves? What do you do all day, huh? You have a mansion, a nice life, and you only go out there in that ring a couple of times a month. You and the other people like you sit on your asses everyday thinking about the next movie they should watch when they should be thinking about the three million people living in poverty today, or the people who die from war. But I guess it's too late now, isn't it? Humans are selfish and cruel beings. It's a shame we couldn't save the Earth before it imploded, hands to to assholes like you. It's a lost cause, just like you and your tag team. You say i have no brain, and call me dumb like Hackenschmidt. You say battle royals require planning and tactics, but what happens when those plans are sabotaged and thrown out the window? What are you going to do about it? Wait for a Plan B? C? D? What happen  sir one of pans from fail? See, Showman, if you actually had my skill set and my experiences then you'd know that the best strategy to ever survive in a wrestling ring is MINE. And you will know that, in your hearts, when your plan goes awry, as I send you flying over the ropes and crashing down to the floor below. Know me, Showman. There's still a spot open below the totem pole for you."

"Still Mike, you're lucky that the spot wasn't filled by some random hobo on the street. Because if you were allowed to be there twice on that pole, Ross Vegas would be on there. How sad are you, Vegas? You proclaim yourself as the cream the crop, the top of the ladder, but ever since you signed with EAW earlier this this year, it's been nothing but shortcomings and disappointments. You cry for the adoration of the crowd, but recently all you have been coming to lately is dead crickets. You were so lost that you even teamed up with Kevin Devestation! How sad can you get at this point? I'm slow as molasses, huh? Well maybe if you bothered to take off your shades once in a while and watch my matches, then you'd see that I have speed. I'm agile. It helps especially when you're outrunning from gangs who say you owe them a debt. Haha. Shush, Ross. Don't speak lies of me ever again, because they me the last things you say before I DESTROY you.

"Next, we shall talk about a self-proclaimed king, Anthony Leonheart. The good thing about you about you is that unlike the other trash in this battle royal you're actually a funny fellow. You say I'm going to take your head off with my clothesline. Is that a compliment? Is it supposed to inspire fear in my heart or give me an overconfidence? Who knows what goes on in your brain, Leonhart. You're stuck in the past, thinking that France is a good country when the last time it was important was when it's president announced it wasn't not going for a second term. Wow, exciting news, huh? But back on topic, the only reason I'd take your head off is if you provoke me, which fortunately for you, you happen to not have done that. But if you want to win this battle royal, the new you have to fight, not a chicken with a French accent and a stick stuck up it's ass. So how about you make your life easier, and eliminate yourself? All you have to do is go over that top rope and go back home. It'll make your life MUCH more easier than having you DESTROYED by me. Speaking of someone who ha hasn't provoked me, Moongoose McQueen. In fact, McQueen hasn't been talking about me much at all. I'm guessing he refuse so to acknowledge me as a threat and instead ignores the beast that is me, Lars Grier. Do you really think that I am not worth your time, Moongoose? I want to beat your face in but I'd rather wait till the battle royal so I can show you what a TRUE THREAT I am to this business and you'r welfare.

"Solomon Caine. It's a lost expedition trying to make you sane again. You are too far gone, and it's starting to dawn on me that your non-existent higher powers have dragged you so to the end of the room so far that you are unable to see what's happens around you. These powers you worship are strong, huh? They smash and destroy armies, nations, even worlds. If that were true, and they were coming here, then we would know. While human services are selfish, we aren't dumb, with the exception of Ahren Fournier and other selections of humans. Still, even if we don't know when these powers come, we all know that they DON'T EXIST. THEY DO NOT EXIST, SOLOMON CAINE. How many time should do I have to pound your head to the ground in order for you to understand? I guess there's no use. I'll say goodbye to you for now, Caine, you and your acolytes."

"But oh no, I've still got to talk a whole lot more. Let me address the elephant in the room, Ahren Fournier. Yes, the bane of everyone's existence, Ahren Fournier. Recently, he has been saying that I spout nonsense, akin to the likens of Solomon Caine. He tells me to take a nap, and that I'm on drugs. You're real funny, aren't you Ahren? You joke around a lot, I guess it fits since you are a joke yourself. Unlike Solomon Caine, the words I speak and the sentences I string are not fiction, or figments of my imagination. It's the cold, dead truth about the Earth. Our planet has been ruined by people like you, Fournier and Showman. You sit on your asses all day proclaiming you are the god of universes,  a statement so baffling that even Caine's gods seem more believable. In your doing of talking nonsense to me, you have revealed another quality of yours that I hate. You're like Gotch, a faker and a poser, acting so that it seems like you are the superhero, saving the world from all it's problems. Still, you might be right. Maybe I am taking things too far. But considering I'm talking to a man of your stature, I'm not taking things too far. Because the only thing that will be going is your ass when I send it flying over the rope and back to your lonely rabbit hole where you DESERVE to live in."

"I know. Tomorrow will be the biggest night of my career, but does anybody really have doubt about as to who's winning? Let me say it once again to all you participants. The only way to get through life and this business is to pick up scraps and take things slowly, because in the end, you'll be getting what you want without anybody ever realising it. Also, happy holidays, assholes.

Grier looks like he's going to say more but then the screen suddenly starts to go static, then darker. It then suddenly fades to black.
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Post December 22nd 2016, 11:36 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne
AWARD SHOW PROMO IV: DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

The camera opens up to a hotel room in Chicago, Illinois where EAW Elitist Kelly Hackenschmidt stands by a bed. He wore a black clear t-shirt with his hair tied back and a pair of surprisingly clean jeans.

“You know, I always loved this time of year.”

Said Kelly as he takes a seat and grabs a book on Greek Mythology.

“You see, it's a time of year where everyone travels around and tries to spread optimism despite the frustrations that life gives us and allows us to enjoy the better things. In fact if this were the whole world on any other day; the world would be free from so much trouble. Sure, most of the traditions are copy-pasted from my old Viking ancestors; yet none of that has stopped me from enjoying this frustrating yet anticipating time. Yet in the time there has been here; there are quite a few people who I think need a few words spoken to about the few people here shall we? For instance;
Moongoose.”

Kelly lowered the book down and looked back up at the camera.

“I assure you, I am very much aware of the Hellsing reference. Yet a quick Google search and delving deeper into some Greek Mythology made me realize that if you are truly stating it's allegory towards a monster running out of control. Then you’ll learn pretty quickly from men like Lars Grier why the berserker ideals won’t necessarily work. Especially not in a battle royal setting. But then again, maybe you and Lars might end up starting a two person moshpit over the whole ordeal. A monster has no mind or strategy. Meanwhile Hermes was a God who’s greatest feature was cunning. Therefore rendering the creed an oxymoron. Next time, make sure you actually have bayonets for days before you say you do.”

“Which brings me to, Ahren Fournier. Now Ahren, I must admit; when I was starting my twenties. I used to be a lot like you. I didn't give two schmidts about the world around me and would rather spend my time bragging about who I and my family was all just to get some chick with big tits and a crappy attitude to suck my dick. I probably have a few bastard kids out there because of it; I tried monogamy for a while but then I always ended up on the wrong end of the schtick. So I was up for another grab by the end of the week. You see; that all changed on December the twenty second of two thousand and fourteen. I was on a car ride with some guys all the way to Edmonton. I was hoping to get a good match and maybe a nice good ring rat to take to my hotel room. Instead, I met a woman who got into a fight with me over me hitting on one of the fans. She knew my bad reputation, getting high after matches and stuff like that; yet: the promoter caught onto the heat we had backstage and decided to make a match out of it, and well, she put up a damn good fight. I:d say you look up the video clip online because I think Eh, it was one of my best matches and two, we ended up hitting it off literally at the after party and two goddamn years we are still together to this very day. Now, all I’m saying is trust me bud, eventually that life gets to you. One day some girl who catches you fucking some other will hit you in the head too hard and you’ll end up with more dementia than Solomon Caine.”

“You know it's funny how a guy like Cody Marshall gets offended by the smallest things. It's the one thing I never actually understood about the American ideology. They assume something is evil, just as long as it came from another country. Once again, reminds me of the Europeans. It's actually pretty funny watching the guy, because after I’m done with this battle royal; I want to have a few personal words with his drug dealer. Something tells me the High Rollerz are already on double that amount of drugs though; no doubt the network isn't going to approve that sugar being snorted on television.”

“I find that in this battle royal, I am surrounded by people who make excuses instead of results. It's why people are so lazy nowadays. They always want just to be in the right side of the argument yet not willing to admit when they're wrong. That ladies and gentlemen is how wars are started. People but making mistakes and another taking them too seriously. Then other people not owning up to their own yet pointing out when others do it. It's why Anthony Leonheart will be nowhere near as successful as people say he should be. You say you can't just come in here and proclaim yourself King with an Iron Fist. If anything you're more like the man in the Iron Mask. Or the villain from the Iron Giant. Either way, next time you're in the ring against Mister Pure Wrestling, I’ll imagine the only flag you’ll be wearing is a white flag in order to surrender to the Noose. Louis The Thirteenth may have fallen to the guillotine, yet were it not for this being a battle royal I would have taken you to the gallows pole. Be hasty, the sands of time for you are running low!”

“Now back to you Solomon, you can blabber as much as you like being the Jehovah's witnesses all you want, just as long as you don't get a bunch of men in drag over regular clothes to try and stone me for saying Jehovah. Yet I’m afraid against a man who never followed the Abrahamic following: you're not going to get a man who will listen to a preacher. So no, I don't mind staring Laura in the eyes one more time. But you still wonder why I don't break my own code of honor? It has nothing to do with these people. As much as I love them and appreciate every piece of merchandise they buy from a merch table instead of just from some knockoff schmidt brand out of nowhere: it's more or less indulged within me. Our codes may be similar, yet all in the same. I am still the best damn wrestler in this entire battle royal. No denying that.”

“Mike Showman however, you put up a rather valid point. This is a battle royal, a match of many people where you're tossed over the top rope. And yet, you ask me if I have what it takes to come out of my comfort zone? Am I as much of a big game fighter as I am a big game talker? Well Mike. I am afraid that while you are very much aware that I’m not the only person involved that you have to deal with. Now, that being said: I got allies in this too. And if you're so keen on having some goon or Jon McAdams try and eliminate me or Finnegan; then you're in for quite the treat; because if we’re talking run-ins; I got allies everywhere. So while you strive to have both members of PWC hold singles championships: I’m afraid it's not going to end in success. Sure, you may have screwed over Drastik to have John McAdams become Hardcore Champion. Yet I’m afraid against me; it won't get you even out of the gate. You seem just as confident as I am. Yet while I get called arrogant in the backstage rooms by so many veterans; there seems to be something about guys like You, Moongoose and Ahren who strike me as the larger evils. If you think Class is still alive and well because of you; then you really are lying to yourself. You're not people with class. But rather the opposite. If anything the true gentleman amongst us is either Finnegan or Mortimer Gotch. So while you lie, you prove to the world that you got the nickname Daddy’s Rich Lad from being well, Daddy’s rich little lad. Guess we know who wears the pants in PWC now. Though knocking somebody over the top rope should not be a problem; after all I add as much of my own high-flying ability still left in the old tank.”

“As for Lars Grier. Well, I want to show you something;”

Kelly grabbed out a black suitcase and placed it on top of the bed. Inside it was a bunch of clothing underneath a old photo of a large bodybuilder inside a frame.

“You see this picture?”

Kelly hoisted the photograph up to a visible view.

“This picture is an relic normally placed on the family household after so many years and so many re-prints it stands high up right above the photographs of the rest of my family. This man was my ancestor. The legendary strong man known as The Russian LionGeorge Hackenschmidt. A man who not many people have remembered from time being forgotten; yet he was the very first man to ever call himself a world champion not in the history of EAW, but rather the history of the entire sport of wrestling. While I would say that you remind me very much of my ancestor; you have a certain flaw that I hate from you; you neglect your opponents. You forget that great physical tone also requires great mental strength too. The latter of which you lack. You believe that size is everything and that strength is the only way to win. Yet that's is where you fail to realize that although Strong Style has grown to a following around the world, there is only one way for you to follow up and say that you will win and that much like Cody Marshall is your muscles. Yet at the end of it: your overconfidence is your weakness. I still believe heavily in the strong body, sound mind ideology that Uncle George sent down on the family. Yet you seem to be that much lost in the reality of survival of the fittest meaning survival of the biggest arm. So tonight; in front of so many people. Allow me to end the old Neanderthal mindset and drill in homosapien advancement into this match. It will become your downfall in the end.”

Kelly sets the old picture aside, laying it flat on the bed.

“Now, this is going to be the wildest night of my career; I am very much aware of that. Yet whether or not I need to break the barrier of reaching out to my the Schmidtheads that buy my merch wherever we go; I’m very much aware that the barrier of my skills in mat wrestling will be a weight. Yet no need for sorry; because most people forget that while I’m amazing on the mat, I am just as good in the air! So pay close attention naysayers, preachers and other Schmidt tones of critics. Because on Friday; Schmidt's about to get real!
Jon McAdams
Post December 22nd 2016, 10:32 pm by Jon McAdams
EAW Promoz! - Page 19 Jon_mc27

Ms Bennett is sitting across from Jon McAdams in a well lit studio interview room. They are sitting on black single love seat chairs and there is a TV on the black wall in-between them. The TV flashes with the logo for WhoSuburbia Wrestling News.

“We are here with the survivor, the tactician, the greatest champion in the history of EAW and current Hardcore champion Jon McAdams!” Ms Bennett says with a warm smile.

“Oh stop it,” McAdams blushes. “No, but really do keep going, you beautiful and vivacious dream, thank you for having me on this wonderful show.”

“Oh Mr McAdams,” she blushes. “Coming off your first title defense and defeating hall of famer and legend Drastik for a second time, how do you feel Mr. McAdams?”

“On top of the world,” McAdams grins wide. His title belt is across his chest and he strokes it with his free hand. He takes a sip of the wine on the table between them. “My future is on the up and up and as Showman said, the sky is the limit and this title is taking me there.”

“absolutely!” She says. “Nico Borg had some harsh statements about you as a hardcore champion. Care to comment?”

“For a man who follows a God who believes you should look inwardly, he sure is focused on the exterior. Nico hasn’t grasped what it means to be a champion yet, let alone one who represents Hardcore. Being Hardcore isn’t merely defined by thumbtacks and weapons, or by C4 and fire, or by the amount of career threatening attacks and injuries one sustains in a match. No, I’m afraid that while these things may have their place as hardcore, we all know the most “hardcore” elitists or extremists who have ever walked through those doors were hardcore because of who they were. Yeah, I don’t have the look or even the mannerisms of your usual hardcore champion but I believe this speaks volumes to who I am. I am a class above which means I excel at everything at a greater rate than anyone else. They called me a top prospect, so as one of them I proved myself better than them when I won this title. Now I’ve been put in a match with fellow champions and once again I will rise to the occasion and defeat them as I have always done, by whatever means possible. I am called the Hardcore Champion because I’ve earned this title. I’ve earned this title by training all my life to attain it. I’ve earned this title cause each and every day I am in that ring putting in work, I am at the gym, putting in work, I am spending all of my free time preparing. That is true hardcore and I intend to change the very definition of this title. Sure, given how I fight, and given the advantages I am willing to take, I am sure there will be blood on this title, but it will be blood well spilt, and it will be calculated and through me, this title will become representative of only the best in this business. Only the most hardcore. Nico Borg wants to speak of my physical appearance, well, we both know that Christ was not an impressive man to look at while, I may not have the ‘Hardcore’ look, I am certainly ready to be as hardcore as I need to be, and judging by how he talks about welcoming suffering. Tomorrow he will welcome pain, humiliation, and defeat as he carries his withered and broken body to that ring just as Jesus carried that cross to be crucified, but instead of 3 days, after a 3 count, he will rise again. But not as a victor or saviour, but as exactly what he is, a loser, and a man who is not fit to be champion.”

“And what of Drake Jaeger?”

“What about him?” McAdams scoffs. “He is a disgrace to the Interwire championship. He belittles the belt I hold yet he doesn’t even know the name of his own title. What’s more is, he insults it. Drake talks about how he competed elsewhere and how he’s so good and full of self worth but fails to understand that all of it is meaningless. He’s now in EAW, holding a title that would mean something on anyone else but is wasted on a man like Drake Jaeger. A disrespectful punk who should have never become champion. But it’s fine, he doesn’t even know who myself or Nico are, and that’s all good to me. He won’t be prepared for me, where I have studied him meticulously. Because that’s what a champion does. He’s prepared to defend his title regardless of whether or not it’s a title defense or simply it’s honor. When you lose, your title loses. He wants to shake the title off and call it a piece of shit? That’s fine, I will bury his title under my boot as I hold my championship high above my head. They’re not ready to face the Hardcore champion Jon McAdams. Because even among-st these champions, I am simply, a class above.”

“You’re very passionate about this match,” Ms Bennett takes a sip of wine. “A lot of other people are treating this as a glorified exhibition, what makes you care so much about it?”

“Ms. Bennett, it’s because this title does mean a great deal to me. I hold this title and I hold it with the utmost respect for what it represents. It means that no one on the Voltage brand is as Hardcore as me. It means that there is no other prospect or otherwise who holds station higher than mine with the possible exception of the EAW champion but I intend to change that while I hold this title. I look at these two fools, and it’s funny because normally I feel like I’m not a good man at all. Not a bit. I am willing to take shortcuts, I am willing to do whatever, and I mean, whatever, it takes to win, but as I look at my opponents I feel like the de-facto good guy because out of all of them it seems I am the only one who has even an ounce of respect for this institution and they both really are scum and that's fine, for one match I'm willing to play that role. But perhaps it’s simply because my aspirations are greater than theirs or we're all simply heroes in our own eyes. Regardless, I’m going to beat these wounded champions to the ground tomorrow and hold my title high in the air and prove that I am the greatest of these champions. That the roster that I represent is the greatest, and that the Hardcore belt is the greatest title you can hold all because I hold it. So Sharpen your teeth ‘Champions’, because your dreams are over.”
Cameron Ella Ava
Post December 22nd 2016, 10:14 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Wow, what a surprise.

You twats responded.

Manami, I’m beginning to think that you do not like The OGs. I’m beginning to think that you hate us. If you liked us, you would have just shut your mouth and await your ass beating at the Awards Show. No, you need to get your fifteen minutes of fame. You need to take away the attention on us and onto you. Conceited much? Are you that selfish that you don’t care about the wellbeing of not only yourself, but your tag partner in La Diva? What Kendra and I have in common is that we care about the wellbeing in one another. You can assume that Kendra and our bond is on the rocks. After that tragic miscommunication at Road to Redemption, you may think The OGs have it out for me, but that is not it at all. Kendra is willing to look within her beautiful, golden heart and forgive me. You know? Forgiveness is the first process in healing. She is willing to forgive me for my mistakes and I could not be any more grateful. Manami, I do not understand why you even bother talking to us. The only thing you should be talking about is how you’re going to get out of this match. By the looks of things, you’re in a huge disadvantage. I mean, have you paid attention to the partner next to you? Yeah, that’s kind of pathetic. I almost feel bad for you.

Speaking of the disgrace of a partner—La Diva, why do you bother talking? Whenever you talk, you barely form a coherent sentence? Is there anyone besides El Landerson that can understand why the fuck you are talking about? Please honey, don’t bother embarrassing yourself. You do that every time your presences are felt. You and Manami are going to have a tough time in this match. You won’t be able to even form a sentence to communicate to her! This is so sad. This is so embarrassing. I wouldn’t bother showing my face after this match is over. I feel like you two should take the advice to heart. On second thought, just tuck your tails and turn back because I promise once you’re in the ring with The OGs, nothing will ever be the same again.
showster26
Post December 22nd 2016, 10:12 pm by showster26
EAW Awards show promo #6

Friday, Chicago, Illinois, 7:00 p.m.

(The scene opens in the rafters high above the United Center. It's here we see the crowd for tonight's EAW Awards show filling into the arena and taking their seats.)

???: "How they gather like ants. How even more view from their homes. They may think tonight would be dedicated to some fleeting glory that shall be bestowed upon the idols on whom they have casted their eyes. But how wrong they would be."

(The camera sweeps left to reveal Solomon Caine, looking down over the crowd.)

Caine: "for tonight is not about trinkets and prizes that shine for a moment, before being discarded. No the true purpose of this night, is for my masters to reveal their power to the world, when they vanquish the chosen for slaughter. When they call forth the men who are to be sacrificed, the whole world shall cast its gaze upon them, and one by one as they are brought to ruin, the masses will come to their senses and shake the dust from their eyes, and see the truth of how this world is nothing but a distraction in and of itself. All of its pain and strife and joy. All of the grand towers and great wonders that have been crafted, all of it is merely to keep the eyes of these sheep upon them so that they will stay docile and asleep. That they will be keep deaf and blind to the will of my masters. Tonight, is a night for them to be awoken.

(Caine turns his gaze from the crowd to the camera.)

Caine: "Have any of you heard my words? Do any of you finally understand? Or are you all as blind as Mike Showman. You try to chastise me for repeating the warnings they have given you, do you not see that it is because you have not heeded them is why they are repeated? Why should your fate be changed when you are still the impotent wretch you have always been?! You still turn away from those who have sent me, you dare to speak ill of them, and then you turn to the silver and gold that has been handed to you since the day you escaped your mother's womb for proctection from them? though you may buy those who would whore themselves like Ramsy or McQueen, I ask Will it save you from your ultimate fate? No. Will it comfort you on the day of the glorious reign? No. Will it even be enough to spare you from the horrors you will experience tonight?!?! Again I say to you, no. For money is not real as you claim it is. It is merely a way for one form of heathen to convince himself that he is any better than the one next to him. One way or another, I will shatter that illusion for you Mike Showman, I shall show you just how low and pathetic you truly are. Ask this if yourself Showman, when your money becomes meaningless, than what becomes of you? Tonight I shall show you.

And I shall show you too Ahren, for though I have told you of your faults with clarity, you still cannot understand. I have told you to cast off the praise of filth for this reason, because he who receives gratification from the filth, shall join with them in the flood of fire! That is why my masters test me, for I prove that on the day I am called to, I shall have no mercy upon the scum that plague this earth. That I shall do as their will commands, and in doing so be spared from the the horrors so ghastly I dare not speak of them. I bring their message, I bring their warning, and it does not change simply with the rise or set of the sun. It is a constant, for all the heathens have condemned themselves with their ineptitude and their sickeness, and their vanity. That is the point of my words, but instead of taking the. To heart, you cast them aside as if they were nothing. DO YOU NOT REALIZE THAT SALVATION LIES WITHIN THEM?! No for you would rather be counted amongst those who must suffer simply for the sake of your ego. How you greatly disgust me Ahren, for you had the opportunity to save yourself, and now all you may do, IS BURN!!!"

(Caine takes several deep breaths.)

McQueen, Hackenschmidt, Gotch. All of you hold dear to a code you have fashioned for yourself. You all use it hide your eyes from your own weakness. But at the end of ages, you shall be exposed for what you truly are. McQueen, you misunderstand me. I fight not to relieve myself of some pain that has stricken me, no I do it because I fear possibility of having to be thrown into the fire that shall fall upon this world. They have shown me what will happen to those who will. How their flesh will be eaten by flames. How their bones will turn to ash. HOW THE SMOLDERING REMAINS OF THEIR BODIES WILL BE SWEPT AWAY BY A GENTLE BREEZE AND THEY WILL BE REMEMBERED NO MORE!!! That is why I do as I am told, for if you had seen what I have seen, and heard with the sweetest whispers all that I have heard, you would fall to your knees at this very moment and beg for leniency. You would beg for mercy from your whoring, And charity. So bring forth the beast which dwells within you, it was an abomination to lock him away in the first place. Bring him, and hear the call of my masters, rid yourself of all that keeps you from serving them, that you may be spared from a faith worst than death.

Which is more than Shall ever offered to hackenschmidt and Gotch. Both of those worthless vials of slime, they are doomed for within them, their hearts and minds have been totally corrupted and twisted by words like kindness and honor. And as such they cling to and spread false ideals that will ensure that the masses will burn on the day of the glorious reign. You heartless bastards, what gives you the right to condemn without so much as a second thought. How I will take delight in the smell of you flesh being roasted off your body. How I rejoice in the sounds of your cries of agony, for you have brought many to ruin, and your punishment Shall be multiplied for each soul you have lead to desolation

The same of you Wakefield and Hoffman, the two of you so meek and afraid, you dare not speak, in the hope you that the coming storm shall pass over you, and leave you unscathed. What would give you that right over any other who is a more than a hundred times more worthy of being spared?! I say woe onto you, for your cowardice is even greater than I had thought. It has festered within you and spread like an infection, till now where it has swallowed you whole. Weaklings such as yourself have no place in either this world, or the one to come, and tonight shall bring about your ultimate demise.

Lars Grier, Cody Marshal, do not be fooled by your size nor your strength, for as mighty as you may seem to the wretched weaklings that fond over you, your Strength is but a fly's compared that that of ones whom have sent me. The power which they wield with such ease, it trumps the strength of any man, it trumps the strength of the nations and their armies joined together. So what chance would either, or both of you stand against them?! On this night after you have been offered as sacrifice you will experience just enough so that may recognize their hand and tell the world of their coming. That is their will for the both of you, and none may defy it.
Ross Vegas, and Jakob DeLion, where is it that you have hidden yourselves? Braggarts like yourselves do not easily show reverence. No your kind is the one that speak all kinds of evils and blasphemies. I have no doubt that in whatever den of wickedness you are laying in, you curse the names of my masters, for your rotten tongues are filled with a venomous poison that you infect all whom you come from into contact with you. I am the cure to your affliction, the ending of the curse that you have brought upon yourselves. The time for purity is at hand.

Leonhart, how is it you have made yourself a king in your own eyes? There is nothing noble of you, not even your bastard bloodline. You have fooled yourself if you believe any of the excrement that has passed thru your lips. Tonight the king of fools is carried to a Guillotine of his own making.

And of Ripely and Davidson, hold dearly to whatever life would grant you in these precious few moments. Find whatever pleasure you may, for soon is the hour of my masters bringing about your reckoning. You two thieves who have shared in each other's glories, you must now share in each other's demise. For there is no place in the world to come, for putrid filth like yourselves. When one man cannot stand on his own, then he shall drag another into the grave with him!

You prepare yourselves, all of you who have been chosen. You all serve a great purpose, one that shall bring fear and honor to those who have sent me. The tears you shall weep, the blood you will spill, the cries for mercy, they have all been foretold to me in the sweetest whispers. All that I have spoken is the will of my masters, and it must be made so!"

(Caine walks out of the shot, the camera sweeps back down to the crowd before the image fades to black.)

The End
Scott Oasis
Post December 22nd 2016, 10:03 pm by Scott Oasis
Wash, rinse and repeat.

The same tired routine again and again. That is the best way to describe 2016 for me. I can’t complain really, the year 2016 has still been plenty kind to me. There’s no doubt that it has been a complete breakthrough for me after years of being at the bottom, looking to progress, trying to succeed. I had been endlessly searching for the formula to be the top guy I have always aspired to be, and it took damn near a decade of honing my craft and busting my ass, but here I am. I used to walk on the street and look at the names of all of the greats covering the marquee in front of the arena. Now you look at all of the posters and you’ll see me as one of the main focuses. The marquee for the very event I’ll be competing on this week will have my name smack dab on that marquee with my opponent. I have hit my stride here and the best part is, I have yet to see myself reach my peak. It only has gotten better for me after each match. Do not get me wrong, there have admittedly been a few hiccups here and there that people choose to hold against me, but that is only due to having nothing else. They so much wish for that rare event so of course when luck shines down and throws them a bone they’ll grasp at it for as long as they can. No matter though because those few incidents, those small blemishes on my incredible run of Dynasty are all but forgotten. They’ve been overshadowed by the work I have put in, not just as World Champion, but the trail of victims I’ve currently left on my journey of getting back to the throne. You think about the list of people I have beaten this year, in the high pressure situations that they were, not too mention the way that I pulled it off, and you would consider it a career making year, maybe even a year that would be thought of as the turning point for a future EAW Hall of Famer. This year all I have done is run circles around the roster and deliver dominant performance after dominant performance in that ring to the point that it has gotten almost boring. Every time I am challenged or choose to challenge somebody myself it goes the same way. I set sight on them and I broke them down. Piece by piece. Week after week. I got in their heads to nothing until the day of reckoning came. The day they had to face me in the ring for a match and I came in against the clear favorite, defeating them soundly. I know you might be hearing this and getting annoyed, perhaps thinking of this as a stroking of my ego or me bullshitting around, but if you truly want to deny my claims on how I was able to pick apart my opponents, then allow me to prove you wrong. There is no greater example of it than the beating Mr. DEDEDE took at my hands. I will never forget that match. That night I did not just beat Mr. DEDEDE. I humiliated him. I exposed him. I BROKE him. I drove him insane to the point that he had to dig through his mind and find that figment of his imagination, Methuselah, the name set up beside me on the marquee.

While I for one don’t buy into all of this separate persona, stronger, more powerful -- hocus pocus that is meant to come with a simple change of name and some old hag following you around to chant random psychobabble, for some reason the Methuselah concept commands so much respect from the people. Methuselah is meant to be something that only gets brought out during dire straits. When Methuselah arrives, things are about to get real, not only that, things get done. Every enemy who has ever drawn out Methuselah and was forced to cross paths with him had been made to regret it, until me. House of Glass 2016. The Red Wallz Match. Me locked inside a cage with the great and powerful. Mr. DEDEDE at his ultimate level. And it turned out to simply be a glorified redux of our Territorial Invasion encounter. He put up more of a fight sure, but much like the previous bout, did any of that offense even matter? Or was it more the involvement of his Soothsayer which proved to be the bigger difference maker? You, my Awards Show opponent, are looking to make me close this historic year with a loss, but do you really have the ability to pull it off after failing to put me in my place for almost the entire tenth season of EAW so far? You are right in saying that this has been one hell of a feud because it certainly has. I’ve loved it. Our feud has been a fun one; beating you from pillar to post and besting you time and time again. That’s how our exchange has pretty much been as much as you want to ignore that fact. It’s been hilarious watching how futile your efforts against me have been. You wish you can bring this back full circle and turn this into another narrative of the hard headed rookie flying too high and getting struck down by the “Gawd”! But you just don’t get it. want to teach me a lesson so much, but it’s not that I reject it, I simply don’t need it. You can’t teach the man who already knows it all. I know that I’m the strongest competitors on Dynasty. I know that I am one of the best Elitists this year. And most of all Methuselah, I know that I can beat you….again. Mr. DEDEDE, Methuselah, it doesn’t matter. You’re the same car just a different coat of paint, just like I said before. It’s honestly funny. While 2016 is going to be considered my rise up in the ranks…..people will look back at this year for you as the beginning of the end. The year that you fell off and never got back up. Not metaphorically either, I plan on wrapping up this issue between you and I in the most impressive way possible. I’m putting the last couple of slaughters to shame! This will be a massacre, the end of the line for you possibly even, this….THIS…..is going to be the match that defines my year. What a better time too than right before the holidays. EAW faithful, you are welcome for this gift of enlightenment. You’ll finally be able to see the truth and see Methuselah for who is. A person as real as the mascot of this winter celebration. Simply a myth. Nothing more.
Post December 22nd 2016, 6:04 pm by Guest
Nico Borġ (EAW Awards Show 2)
Trophy Scars

Then he said to Thomas:
“Put your finger here, and see my hands;
Put out your hand, and place it in my side;
Do not be faithless, but believing.”

John 20:27

Oh Dear, I’ve lost them. Looks like I am going to have to explain myself once again. 

No McAdams, I did not boast that I was the least hurt among the Answers World Championship Elimination Chamber participants. In fact, if you were listening, I explicitly made the point that that was ‘not’ the case. I was hurt as much as any other man that day, Ares Vendetta excepted. The point,since it seems to evade you, is that not every man happily endures the punishment I have taken, and then comes out so eager to fight again so soon afterwards. Case in point, Drake Jaeger. As we now know, Jaeger’s reaction to being put in this match was somewhat less than joyful. To his credit, he had just braved what was a gruelling match with TLA. Certainly a tougher challenge than anything encountered by Jon McAdams in his fledgling EAW career. Though with all due respect, it does pale in comparison to the sheer brutality of the Extreme Elimination Chamber. That is not to discount what Drake has been through. He’s been around long enough to see the worst this business has to offer. He’s tasted bitter defeats and so vicious were the wounds of penance piled upon him that he has spent time on the shelf, longing yet unable to compete. Yet since his return he has not been worse for it, but better. Suffering can be redemptive. It turns our minds and opens our hearts to deeper more worthwhile thoughts celebration and festivity. And every scar we wear is not a failure tattooed into the skin, but a token of the lengths we are willing to go to.

You see, Jon, you can repeat ad infinitum that you are as befittingly ‘hardcore’ as your title would suggest but in my time talking to people here, I have come to find that a lot of people are reluctant to receive the word alone, no matter how authoritative the author of it’s creation. A peculiarity, for sure. That said, I cannot help but feel that in this case there are some fairly understandable reasons to be cynical. I sat down to listen to what you had say a few times over to make sure I had the jist of what you were saying. I know you are far too busy assessing the 14 men you won’t be fighting to afford me the same grace, but that is fine, it is my pleasure. Anyway, so I heard what you had to say, I get it. You waved your title around, pointed at it. The letters spell H-A-R-D-C-O-R-E. You are the Hardcore champion and therefore demonstrably the most Hardcore by default. It was almost convincing too, at least when I was listening, eyes closed, most intently. But then I opened my eyes, Jon, and what I saw didn’t exactly scream Hardcore to me. Maybe it was the dapper suit, or the well groomed mustache or the even the flawless, exfoliated complexion. The whole argument evaporates with one glance at the toffee-nosed fop you are.

And there lies the lesson. When Christ was arisen from his tomb and first reappeared to his disciples, one of the first things he did was to show them his hands and his feet, and his side where the spear had pierced him. To Thomas he not only showed his scars, but bid him to touch them, that he would believe. Christ could have healed the scars fully, such is his divine nature, but it was fitting for his soul at Resurrection to resume the body, scars included. Our wounds are not, as some would have us believe, unsightly blemishes or defects. Though they break the continuity of the flesh, the glory they signal indemnifies this, that we have not become less complete, but only more perfected. It took Christ but three days to reappear. Alas, it shall take me somewhat longer, five, but I am only human. Nonetheless, when I step back into the ring on Friday, people will look upon me and see. They will see a man black and blue, marked from his feet to his crown and still wrapped in bandages. But what they shall not see is a man in need of their pity. I will only be magnified by my sores. They will read each cut and know what I am all about. They will behold my lesions and know exactly what kind of man I am. I am not the most vitally endowed or physically prepared; not the one with the safest insurance nor the surest contingency. Only the man with the greatest compulsion. The man who welcomes suffering like a brother. I was in hardly any shape to fight when I won my championship, and I will be scarcely more robust tomorrow. But I stand when I am called and when the Lord asks, his will is done.

Never fear, my baby-faced assassin. I know surely there is a disjuncture between the words you say and the truth that people can see right now. But soon enough you are going to be sent back to Voltage with your tail between your legs and a few new scars to show your friends, just so they don’t laugh as you explain how ‘hardcore’ you are. As for me, well call me crazy but I am always looking to add a few more to my collection. You two may cast yourselves in the vainglorious roles of false idols. Whiter than White. More gleaming than gold. Far too eminent to exert yourselves except for the greatest reward and by the slightest effort. But I know better. I know that only by sacrifice and the baptism of blood are we made white and absolved from our most shameful iniquities. If you shall want the odious right to hold your head haughty and proud, I will make you pay for that privilege in blood. And if Mike Showman or any of those harlots wants to get in my way then we can all give them their Last Rites together, because I am not holding back and any who stand before me will feel only the weight of their own sins. You have all been warned. Your blood shall be upon your own heads. 

God Is Watching.
Ahren Fournier
Post December 22nd 2016, 4:43 pm by Ahren Fournier
(Ahren just at his humble abode, sitting in the chair next to his fire place, jennipurr laying on the floor being a cat)

Wow in all my time here in EAW… which I guess isn’t that long, but even still. I don’t think there’s been a more overrated “talent” than Kelly Hackenshmidt. I’m pretty disappointed to be honest, I hear people saying how you’re a future Interwire Champion, a future this a future that, but when I actually talk to you, you’re a complete moron. How can people have so much faith in someone so pathetic? I mean you talked all this shit about me and my life choices, and when I showed you up with my rebuttal you just stop mentioning me. Why is this? Well you knew you got outtalked, and had nothing else against me. You know I’m a superior talent, so when the one thing you had on me failed, you just pretended like it never happened. Classic Canadian, being a little bitch… Eh. You spent most your time talking about your shitty tag team that no one cares about, this shitty tag team that has nothing to do with this match. What a waste of time. Clearly your head isn’t in this match, you’re off thinking about future events that may or may not even happen. You have a golden opportunity here, why don’t you actually pay attention to the here and now, and don’t overlook the things that are placed in front of you. From my experiences these types of opportunities aren’t just handed out, so when you actually get them, you should actually pay attention, because you don’t know when the next one is going to come. But hey, keep wasting your time focusing on people that don’t matter, but when tomorrow comes and your looking up towards me, just know, you should’ve prepared better.

Now on to someone else who’s extremely bad at this thing we call talking, Cody Marshall! The only thing you ever have to say about your opponents is that they’re gay. You sound like a elementary school child, you know how that’s their go to diss to everything. Maybe you should stop creeping on kids, and find some adult things to say. I’m not going to waste my time on a waste of space like Cody Marshall, I’ve wasted enough of my beautiful air on him.

As for Ross Vegas.. I mean, have you ever even won a match? I can’t remember ever hearing the name Ross Vegas and ever thinking of any ounce of respect or success behind that name. I mean I don’t even know what you’re talking about 30 seconds with a girl? Huh? I was taking a shower, and it was definitely not a 30 second shower. Did you even pay attention to what happened? Clearly not. I was about to go into the shower when Flannery just barges into my room. I didn’t want to turn her away because she has a job to do, so instead of just turning her away, I decided to do the nice thing and let her interview me in the shower, and save time. She wasn’t in the shower with me, so it wasn’t weird or anything. So… What the hell are you even talking about? You want to watch me have sex? Buy my porno, not that hard. I don’t know where you got me trying to prove I can get a girl, clearly paying attention isn’t one of your strong suits. Anyway… It would appear that everyone in this match is pretty stupid, and doesn’t pay attention to detail. Before they get facts straight, and actually know what’s really happening they just spout off at the mouth, Ross being one of the worst.

Oh wait maybe not because Lars Grier is also in this match. Like…. What the hell are you talking about. Ruining the earth? Pollution? Trash in the sea? What does any of this have to do with the match? Why did you bring that up for me? For your information, I recycle, I never throw my trash on the ground. You know what else I do? After I’m done with cans, I cut the plastic holder so birds don’t get stuck in them, yeah, I’m that good of a person. You know this virginity thing is really weighing heavy on your conscious. You got real mad when I offered you some girls to ease the tension, but you have to understand I was just trying to help. Clearly you need it being that you’re like a 40 year old virgin, and you’re very very angry whenever someone brings it up. Saying things like you’ll rip my arms off, is kind of an over dramatic statement. But hey, that’s what roid rage does to you I suppose, take little problems and turn them into something gigantic. I just would like you to explain how got from, I don’t want your woman to, you actually care about this world… No… You used to care about this planet once. You cared about this world once when your mom said something about? And apparently I never have? I don’t know you’re very confusing and obviously on drugs, talking about random things that don’t make any sense. Take a nap big guy, clearly you need sleep.

Solomon Caine, we’ve been against each other once before, and you know what? You’re not very interesting. You’re not, you say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over…. Yeah, and the weird thing is you really don’t even have a point, or not a very good one anyway, or clear. You just say that I’m living in vain or something because I like people and they like me? Like that doesn’t make any sense. Why the hell wouldn’t you like other people, they’re the same species as you. Who are you going to hang out with? These masters of yours? I don’t know about them, but normally masters and servants don’t really have fun times together, seeing that they’re basically your boss…es? More than 1? I don’t know because you’re not very clear on who they are, what their message is, how to fix it is what I’m doing wrong. But at the end of the day does it really matter? Don’t you lose every match regardless? I feel like, you’re just one of those homeless dudes that walk around New York and talk about the end of the world coming… And then it doesn’t. Just like with your masters, you’re just a really weird guy that hears voices in his head, but instead of going to seek treatment, and get on medication like any normal human you listen to them. How many times do you have to get your ass kicked to find out that they don’t really exist? Where are they? Why aren’t they helping you? Clearly you can’t do this on your own, because you keep getting the shit kicked out of you. Are they testing you? Why would they test the messenger? You are their only hope yes? Also why did they choose you of all people? Why didn’t they choose someone with actual talent? You know what I mean? Someone that could actually convey the message they want, make it so people actually pay attention, and actually listen. You? You’re pretty much just a joke, a laughing stock of EAW. No one’s going to listen to the guy with the hairdo from 1983. Take note Moongoose…. And Ross. Man there’s a lot of freaks in this company. But anyways Solomon, once you actually start winning matches, and actually start imposing your, and your masters will on people, maybe, just maybe I’ll listen to you, and change my ways. But until that day, no, I’m not going to listen to the voices in your head. Thanks for the offer though, I’ll just throw you out of the ring tomorrow.

Last and possibly least… Because all of you are tied for least, Mike Showman. Now you asked me a question. Does it hurt to see Jon McAdams wearing the Hardcore Championship? Well, to answer openly and honestly, no. It really doesn’t, everyone here wants to think about getting shit in the here and now. I too have been guilty of that, but thinking now, do you really remember who won titles quickly? Or do you remember those who have vastly more success than anyone in this company in the long run. Do we remember when Y2Impact got his 1st world title? Or do we more remember the fact he has #7Reignz? Well I for one remember 7 reigns. The key to a career is longevity, I want a long and healthy career, built on success. Not just that one title reign I had a few months into my career. I'm building something, I'll get there, my time will come Mike, do you not even realize that I have a chance to get a championship opportunity tomorrow? Why would I focus my time on some other title when there’s another one just staring in my face? I just find you so odd Mike, I mean you’re trying to rub this title victory in my face, like you’re the one that did it… When you’re not. You’re not the champion, you’re the champions rich lackey. You know what’s funny? This relationship of yours with Jon, it reminds me a lot of those gold diggers that marry those old men to get their money. THAT’S WHAT JONS DOING!! I JUST FIGURED IT OUT. You’re his sugar daddy! Mike Sugar Daddy Showman, just got you your new nickname. Just think about it, these woman marry these old rich men, and in return they buy them jewelry and cars, and all these expensive shit. Jon sees that you were in need of a partner after i turn you down, knowing that you’ll take anyone’s help, and joins you.  To reward him you give him everything he asks for, Essentially you’re buying his friendship by being his sugar daddy, how does that feel? Even better, you’re the Robin to his Batman… How does that even feel? To know that you’re playing second fiddle to a guy that’s never even beat me, that could never beat me. It’s pathetic that you act like you’re a champion yourself when you really have nothing to do with it. Sure you might’ve helped win him that title, but when people go and look back at the record books, are they going to see your name? No, it’s just Jon McAdams, no mention of Mike Showman. But on to other matters, onto other things that Mike Showman mentioned. Mike you have this misconception or reality. You think that you destroyed me, but I can’t recall a time when that ever happened. We’ve had one match one on one, and you cheated to win, because you didn’t want me to embarrass you a second time in the same week. I had your number, I had you beat, and you had to drop so low as to grab me by the balls. But you’re proud of that, you’re proud of every pathetic thing that you’ve done. Not only has everything you done been pathetic, but in my eyes, you’ve lost every once of respect that you ever could have had. Your man card? Yeah you don’t have that anymore, you’re not a man, you’re just a pussy. Hit someone when they have their back turned, hit a low blow on someone, you never face someone straight up, and then you brag about it afterwards like you actually accomplished something. That’s the problem I have with you, if you actually could beat me straight up, I’d give credit where credit is due, but you haven’t, and can’t. It goes all the way back to when you were a child really, the spoiled brat you are. You’ve always had trouble gaining what you want when your dad couldn’t help you obtain it. So to rectify that, you cheat to get what you want. You would’ve thought at your age you would’ve grown out of this little attitude that you have, but some people never grow up. So yes Mike, I do have a score to settle with you, and in the battle royal you won’t have your little “friend” Jon McAdams watching your back, and you won’t have any place to run. So tell me how you plan to cheat your way out of this? You know I’m better than you, you know I’m going to beat the shit out of you, what are you going to do to get out of this? Who are you going to pay off to fight your battles this week? Or are you actually going to be a man this time, and fight your own battles, straight up? Another point you have against me is that I have no friends… But you also say that I’m more popular than you, and everyone coddles me. So which is it? Why wouldn’t I be friends with the people that think I’m better than you? You see how you have no logic, and how you calling me a retard is an oxymoron? You contradict yourself, maybe you should try to take an English class and keep your thoughts bottled up. That way you won’t make yourself look like a complete and utter fool. So yes I am more popular than you, yes I have friends,. As a matter of fact speaking of how I turned you down for the partnership of Ahren Fournier and Mike Showman, I essentially turned down your friendship. Isn’t that pathetic? You came to me wanting to be my friend, and I said naw fam I’m good. I pick my friends a lot better than just whoever comes knocking on my door. Though I’m not really sure what my friendship with people has to do with this match, I’m not like you, I don’t need someone constantly in my corner backing me up. Believe it or not people can actually win matches by themselves, I just so happen to be one of those people. I know you don’t think that it would make you look weak to have these people help you out, but to the people that matter, and judge talent? You look weak. You always have, you always will. You can call me retarded all you want, you can make believe that you're the hardcore champion too, but the fact of the matter is, I’m not the one that was outsmarted by Jon McAdams… That was you.. Sugar Daddy.

Welp I guess that’s all I’ve got to say for now, it’s time for action. No Trill activities tonight, got to keep my mind right. Rest up, and throw these fools out the ring one by one. Should be TRIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL time.
(Jennipurr pounces on Ahrens head as the camera fades to black)
Moongoose McQueen
Post December 22nd 2016, 3:28 pm by Moongoose McQueen
I think it’s about time I clear some things up, because out of the 14 men, there are 2 in particular who don’t seem to know when to shut up and know their place.
Solomon Caine, for the last time, I’m not a prostitute, I am a mercenary. A gun for hires. A man that can get things done, but make no mistakes, I don’t accept jobs based on the amount of money they have, but rather what stakes are on the line. Because you see, I am a man with his own personal code. The things I do basically is almost borderline charity. I protect, retrieve, or put an end to things, and all because I have the will, the determination, and the skills to do so. It’s all me. Yet you feel so compelled to do everything the voices tell you. Here I am capable of making my own choices yet you bend to the will of something that doesn’t truly exists, and you are calling me a fool. You are not a man or a monster, you are a machine. A Machine that takes directives from a code that has you hurt others to make the so call “pain” go away. But along the way, you have forgotten how to become a human. You lack the ability to break free from what you are assigned to do. All you can do is run straight when told to and if you run into a wall, you wouldn’t even find a way around it. Just running into the wall until you either break down or give up. It’s all the same end results anyway. You come across like you can call yourself a monster, yet the only thing you seem capable of understanding is suffering. But the real monsters isn’t defined by how much he has suffered. Monsters are not the by products of suffering eithers. Monsters are created from humans that are sick and tired of the suffering and will do just about anything to protect what is properly theirs. In this battle, you are essentially staking my pride vs your sanity and purpose. Now the problem is, who is going to win? I suppose to break it down, its going to come down to, who wants it more. And believe me, there is a beast in me just waiting to bare it’s fangs against anyone brave enough to go against everything I stand for. Go ahead, break those chains, and I’ll make it so your voices tell you crave vengeance, yet your body won’t be able to do a damn thing, and believe me, Caine, nothing is worse than the feeling of wanting to do something and being helpless to do anything about it. You may want to see the world burn, you ravish in it. But I’m going to put out that fire, and take that water, drown you, and force you to suffocate until you and the voices beg for my mercy.

And finally, Mike Showman. Clearly going through the first of 5 stages, which is denial. Unfortunately, I may not have the time until or match to walk you down the rest of the stages, but 1 is a good start. Mike, in case you didn’t notice, I don’t give a damn about what you said about me or who you are. Yet your own mind has twisted it as if you think you are the center of my attention. Like my world revolves around you or something. But you know what it is? I’ve gone through my entire career facing guys like you, thinking they are on the rise, like they are the next big thing. But each time, I’ve personally see to it that they get shot down and go down in flames. That’s really all you are, super star. A big ball of gas burning out his fuels until you dim  and fade away, and next thing you know…. Poof…. Nothing. You are forgotten. Why don’t you do yourself a favor and conserve that hot air of yours and try to not embarrass yourself further. You might last longer and maybe you’d luck out and someone will give a damn about you. And believe me, I am not as greedy as people make me out of be. Because with all the money you have, you will not be able to buy anything from me. You won’t have no pity from me. You won’t have my respect, and you damn well believe you won’t have that title as well. Shame, because maybe you’d get your dad’s attention if you won this, but looks like this Christmas, Mr. Showman is going to have something to be disappointed in going forward to 2017.

And with that, I will see you 14 of you in the ring. Please note that in this business, there are two roles. I will be the winner, and you will play the parts of the losers. Just do your part and let nature takes it course. The strongest will win while the weak watch. It’s really THAT simple. It’s the basis of life. It’s natural adaption. It’s evolution. I mean, it’s almost guaranteed I will win because science. This is Moongoose McQueen wishing you all good luck, because you will all need it.
Drake Jaeger
Post December 22nd 2016, 3:16 pm by Drake Jaeger
[EAWRESTLING.COM EXCLUSIVE]

[RECORDED 12/18/16]

闆 The camera fades in to the sight of a reluctant Max A. Million standing by with a microphone in hand. 闆

Max: Ladies and gentlemen… Thank you for joining me, but I’ve just been informed--

闆 The camera turns to see a damaged Drake Jaeger - still in his dark tights and dark boots, clutching the InterWire Championship in his left hand - making his way down the hall with the help of The Harem. 闆

Max: Drake, I was told to get a word with you regarding your… Victory… But if you’re too hurt to bother with it, I totally understand. I’ll just--

闆 Max attempts to leave, but he’s immediately pulled back by Drake. 闆

Drake: No, no, no - I don’t want to deprive you of this, Max.

闆 Drake tries to catch his breath, pulling himself away from the girls of The Harem and limping next to Max. Drake looks down at his new InterWire Championship. 闆

Drake: We’ve been through some wars, haven’t we, Max?

闆 A confused Max looks at the cameraman, who shrugs. 闆

Drake: It took me a long time to get here, ya know. A long, long time. I remember busting my ass in tiny little venues somewhere in the armpit of Japan and Mexico. Impact and the Heart Break Gal gave me a shot to compete here, and I refused to let them down, Max, I absolutely refused. TJ and I fought our way to be the best tag team this company has ever seen, and right here tonight, I proved something else. When everyone thought Drake Jaeger was dead and gone after that… Forget it… They thought I was done. But here I am. Here I am after scratching and clawing. After pushing my limits every match. I just went out there with TLA and we did our absolute best. I respect the heck out of him, Max. It’s a good night, and this meant a lot to me.

Max: … Oh, well, thank you for your time. Congratulations on your victory.

闆 Max attempts to leave again, only to be stopped as Drake grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him back. 闆

Drake: But… If you, well, want a word in… How about I give you three?

闆 Drake clears his throat. 闆

Drake: I! DID! IT!!!

闆 Drake bursts out into laughter, still visibly in pain from his match as Max sighs. 闆

Drake: Ahahaha! Come on! Are you people fuckin’ surprised? Really? Ohhh, I get it - it’s because this company is filled with a bunch of guys who always TALK about doing things, yet never get them done! Well I’m not one of them! I’m Drake Jaeger, and from the moment I first stepped into a Goddamn ring, I’ve done EXACTLY what I said I would! You people didn’t believe me! Nobody from the interviews to EAW Management believed in Drake Jaeger! No piece of trash that’s ever wasted their hard-earned money on a ticket to one of these shitshows ever believed they’d be paying to see me dethrone that bandito! I-I know exactly what they thought, Max! They thought they were showing up here live while millions more were tuning in on their televisions and computers all to see Drake Jaeger lose! They wanted to see me fail! They wanted Drake to get what they think is coming to him, JUST like Pain For Pride! Pain For Pride was a fucking fluke! I’ll beat the shit out of everyone in my way if that’s what it takes to prove that! I’ll take the World Championship while I’m at it too! Who’s the Champion? Some backwoods hick? That Billy Ray Cyrus-looking motherfucker? Who’d he ever beat to be a World Champion? Sure as shit wasn’t me!

闆 A still hurt Drake pulls Max in closer to use him as a crutch to keep himself up. 闆

Drake: It’s a new era on Dynasty, Maxxy! The Jaeger Era! By this time next year, I’ll be the fucking STANDARD on this show! Nobody can touch me here! There’s not a fucking TLA or a fucking Jacob Senn or a fucking Onion Evilheart that’s on my level! You people look at me soooo disgusted! “Oh Drake, but you won by CHEATING!”! Fuck off! I’m the Champion, am I not?! Am I NOT? I didn’t do a Goddamn thing out there that got me disqualified! I didn’t do anything against the rules! I went out there and I WON! Because I’m a WINNER! Nobody else on this show has the balls to do what I do, and that’s just fine with me, Max, because they can all play by their stupid little rules. You know who succeeds in this World, Max? Both inside and outside of a ring, the people that thrive are the ones who exploit the idiots who follow the rules! I’m not one of them and thankful for it! Even TLA, for all his drinking and drugging and whoring, couldn’t do absolutely everything it took to beat Drake Jaeger! He’s done! He’s gone! Back of the line, chico!

Max: I should probably inform you that you will also be competing at the EAW Awards Show this Fri--

Drake: COMPETING? What the fuck? Did you not see the war I just went through?! I should be resting!

Max: I didn’t make the match… It’ll be against the National Elite Champion, Nico Borg, and the Hardcore Champion, Jon McAdams.

闆 Drake struggles to think of what to say; completely baffled. 闆

Drake: Who are EITHER of those people?! What the fuck is a Nico Borg? Since when is there a Hardcore Title? How do you win that? Just showing up and getting it handed to you because nobody else wants to hold that piece of shit? Max, I don’t give a flying fuck who I’m facing. I don’t. I truly, truly, could not care less. These people don’t have their Titles on the line, so what purpose do they have to me, Max? Huh? Why should I even show up, Max? Can this company even afford to pay me for this match? I DON’T KNOW! Ohhh, yeah, I’m contractually obligated to show up and kick the shit out of whoever they want me to, right? Sure, fine, whatever. I’ll do it. I’ll be there. I don’t know who Nico Borg is, and I sure as Hell don’t know who Jon McAdams is, but does it REALLY matter? It ain’t like they know who Drake Jaeger is… But they will. They will. They ALL will, Max.

闆 Drake looks down at his InterWire Championship as a smirk forms across his face. 闆

Drake: This is JUST the beginning. If I’ve gone this far in such a short amount of time, just imagine the shit I could do here. Now what I’m gonna do is I’m gonna take a shower, I’m gonna go home, I’m gonna dip this Title in bleach to get the TLA off of it, and I’m gonna spend the rest of the days waiting for this match lubing up both of my boots so they’ll be fully prepared to go STRAIGHT up the asses of Nico and Jon! They’re the other show’s Champions, right? They’re Voltage and Showdown? I’m Dynasty?

闆 Drake slowly shakes his head with a smile on his face. 闆

Drake: I don’t think so. I don’t represent Dynasty. Not in any way, shape, or form. I represent Drake Jaeger. I represent Drake & Jones. I represent Hexa-gun for life! Every ounce of an ass beating I deliver at the EAW Awards isn’t going to be for anyone but me and my people! This show can fuck off! These people can fuck off! All of them that doubted Drake Jaeger! He’s here to stay, baby! Now and forever!

闆 Drake looks down at the InterWire Championship with slight confusion before looking back at Max, laughing. 闆

Drake: Ohhhh, I see now! It’s the INTERWIRE Championship! Stupid name.

闆 Drake puts the InterWire Championship on his shoulder and calls The Harem back over to help him as they take their leave while Max looks on. 闆
Mike Showman
Post December 22nd 2016, 1:45 pm by Mike Showman
I remember that few days ago, I recorded some of my frustrations while I was out on a really cold night in Indianapolis and I also remember that among all the things that I said, I said that I will not spend a word on the individual participants of the battle royal because after all, they are not worthy of my time. They are the same old people who will say the same generic words over and over again and in the process becoming repetitive and of course, boring. Now ever since that day, I have been keeping a close watch on the participants and just as I predicted, I found nothing unique. Their words bored me so much that I was forced to hire an innocent man and had to dress him up as the participants just because I wanted to escape from the boring war of words and have a good time. But with just one day to go for the Battle Royal, this is not the time for such nonsense, this is the time to think serious and think straight. Because with this battle royal is involved the pride and progression of the People with Class movement. The other people who have spoken up about winning this event and subsequently challenging the New Breed Champion, cite things like insuring new life to technical wrestling, showing that America is the best country and whatever the fuck Ahren Fournier wants etc. Now, I can’t help but notice that these are all selfish needs of a man but my objective is the elevation of an entire group. If I win this match, not only I will benefit but also Jon McAdams because we are one. The scenario is same as that of the Hardcore Championship victory, Jon might have won it but we both enjoy the benefits. It is like we are on the same elevator and when someone lifts the elevator, we both go up together and you know why? Because apart from being intelligent and classy men, we are very good friends. This is something that I do not expect the other tiny minded guys to understand and so, when they say idiotic things about my partnership with Jon, does it affect us? Absolutely not. When they try to create a wall between us by mentioning the fact that Jon used my money to win the Hardcore Championship, does it truly create a rift between us? Of course not. I admire their attempts to do that but unfortunately, they are not successful. 

So when Ahren Fournier says that Jon McAdams has fooled me, does it really make me angry? Of course not. More so because after all, it comes from the mouth of the famous retard Ahren Fournier. Ahren, let me ask you something, does it hurt when you see Jon McAdams walking around with that title belt? Does it hurt when you see the People with Class, the ‘unpopular’ People with Class moving way ahead of the ‘popular’ Ahren Fournier? This is what happens when you live in a fantasy world Ahren, the people in the real world step on you and move ahead. You have always talked about settling scores with me and I also recall you saying that we are in a war but the thing is, this is one big misconception you have. Because our war, if we were even been in one, is over a long time ago and you have been destroyed not only by me but also by my partner and also, that is from where I can derive the fact that you can never ever settle your score with me. If you indeed had the strength or the will to do so, you could have done it a long time ago and so, I suggest you drop all your thirst for score settling. You know, each and every time we have a match, you are the one who loses horribly and also it might just so happen that this time I, out of my anger, do something that causes permanent damage to your health and prohibits you from ever returning to the wrestling ring. Now don’t get me wrong, I would like to wipe off that smirk from your face and see you all covered in blood and bandages but here is the thing, you make everyone around you look good. If I am gold, you make me look like fucking diamond because of your foolish and brainless activities. In front of you, even the simplest minded people think that they can be world beaters and it is amusing to watch them try to beat the ‘world’ and then watch them fail miserably. So, I would not end your career unless I have to and so please don’t make me do this. Also, like I said before, you have no idea what friendship means and I strongly believe that the reason for that is, you yourself never had any friends. Ever since the way you went to school right up to this day, the count of your friends is zero because after all, who would like to be friends with a certified retard? Who would want to invite you to their party and end up getting humiliated in front of a crowd because of your retarded activities? Because let’s face it, that’s what you do to the ones around you, humiliate them. I am sure the very day you were born, you humiliated your parents and that is why, you now live alone with a cat for company. But you know what, I am sure that if that cat could have talked like us, she would have also said the same things I was just talking about. Now, as far as this match is concerned, it may happen that Jon would come to my aid in the end or it may also happen that I bribe the remaining competitors but would it make me look weak? Certainly not because after all, I will be the one who will be winning on both these situations and I don’t think there is any place or competition in this world where winning makes you look weak. These are just feeble opinions of your retarded mind and after you once again fail to make any sort of impact in that match, those will be changed to excuses. Excuses that you will use to make your fans believe once again, make them dream once again that Ahren Fournier can be the hero, he can be a champ…only to have their dreams shattered once again. 

Moving along the lines of fake and made up, we come to the man who has made the most effective use of special effects in EAW, Solomon Caine. Caine, I have just one thing to say to you, give up. You might be ‘oh so impressive’ to the guys who are going up against you the first time but I have decoded you long ago and now, whatever you do seems like a veil to hide who you truly are, a no talented coward. Your degree of faking things have reached such a point that even some of your words have become repetitive. Like you say that very soon I will realize that there is no illusion in what you do or say but the thing is, I already went up against you on the Top Prospect Scramble match, remember? There, I was hitting you with my bare fists and for every hit I gave, your body felt the pain just like a normal man. Where was your master then? Why wasn’t he protecting you from my fists? Or when you fell through the table, where was your master with that bed made of feather to cushion you? Was he out fucking girls and drinking? Like I said before, this master business is all fake and made up but you know one thing that is real? Money. The dollars that I have can get me anything in this world and with that fact in mind, I can immediately disprove the thing you said about money not getting me anything by reminding you of a certain title win that came just because of my money. Remember? The Hardcore title win? Remember how I paid Carson Ramsay to beat up Drastik and as a result, my partner pinned him successfully for the title? Maybe instead of pretending that you have a higher power you should come and bow down to me and accept me as the true master because if you do that, I might include you in our group and thus give you access to my wealth. That way, you will live the life of a winner and that too for the rest of your life because money, gold and silver will never be worthless in this world. It will always be the ultimate ticket to happiness and success, something which you will never have as long as you keep relying on fake and cheap tricks to scare your opponents. Come and bow to me Caine. 

Talking about bowing, we have a king among us, King Anthony Leonhart. All Hail the King, all hail the paper crown on your head, all hail the cheap and rented kingly robes and of course, all hail your plastic weapons. Wait, you think I am mocking you? This is not an insult Your Grace, this is the truth. You see Your Grace, merely calling yourself a King matters nothing in this world. Hell I can go around and call myself the President of America wearing expensive suits and travelling in expensive cars but that does not matter unless I earn that right for myself. Where have you earned the right to be called a king? What extraordinary battles have you won or what kingdoms have you conquered that I must call you a King? You might have numerous valets, you might have a girlfriend but the truth is, any man with some coins at his purse can hire a valet for himself. Look at me, I can buy double the number of valets you have and each of them will have more class than you. Also, I am pretty sure that once your girl knows about me ‘properly’, she will find excuses to break this relationship with you and be with a ‘real’ man, like, for example, me. Trust me, I can keep your girl happier than you ever could and also, her social status would improve massively when her friends know that she is dating the rich and handsome Mike Showman. Anyways, that is a side business which I will take care of very soon but the real business here is the Battle Royal. About that, I am very sorry because you won’t be winning that. Now you will ask why and I could repeat what I have been saying to others but let me give you the major points so that I am not branded as repetitive. Reason 1, more charismatic than you. Reason 2, more intelligent than you. Reason 3, more talented than you. Why more charismatic? Because unlike you, I don’t need to hide behind a paper crown or a cheap robe and go around calling myself the ‘king’. I come down here as me, win matches as me and will be successful as me. Why more intelligent? Because no one in their right mind puts me and Ahren Fournier in the same category. I mean, were you fucking high when you said this? Either way, more intelligent than you. Why more talented? Look at my record ever since I have arrived here. My engine started on that one episode of Voltage by beating Carson Ramsay and ever since that day, I have not stopped and I won’t be stopping anytime soon. So, there we have it, three main reasons why I am winning and so it would be better if you don’t come to the event at all and spare yourself some embarrassment. 

And speaking of embarrassment, hi Mongoose Queen. Sorry, did I offend you? Are you going to cry or throw a fit like a little baby because I mispronounced your name? From what I see, you clearly are a whiner so I won’t be surprised if you do that. Why do I call you a whiner? Because ever since the day you opened you mouth to talk about this match, you have done nothing but just whine about things. First off, you have whined about being in this match and said that you should have been just handed the number one contender’s spot because you beat one Hades the Hellraiser. Second, you whine that unlike me, you grew poor, made your own money and success and that is the reason why you are better than most people. You know what, let me complete that sentence for you. You might be better than most people but not better than rich and talented men like me. The thing is, you might have a been a big shot once, winning titles and beating famous men but now, the new breed has taken over and as a result, people like you are facing existential crisis. As a result, to survive, you have resorted to gripping the glory days of your past as a means of generating some hype around you and in the process, stay relevant. This is a smart move I admit but the one tiny mistake you have made and that is you have failed to realize the fact that EAW is changing. Extreme Answers Wrestling has evolved into Elite Answers Wrestling and the world ‘Elite’ suits people like me or to speak in a broad sense, people of the new breed. Moongoose, you should have taken the path of some of the old timers and should have hanged your boots a long time ago. If you would have done that then now, you could have enjoyed the wonderful holiday season in front of the fire with your wife or girlfriend or maybe both instead of getting mauled in a battle royal by fourteen other people. Your insistence to carry on reminds me of another guy, Drastik. Just like you, he wanted to come back and prove to everyone that age is just a number and gloriously won the Hardcore Championship….only to have his career cast down and shattered by none other than us, the leaders of the new breed, People with Class. This week, I would be more than happy to give it to you. So when the inevitable happens and you are getting eliminated by me or by any other, think of it at mercy and do not try to fight back because if you do, I will ensure that in the end, you will beg money from me to pay your hospital bill.

Speaking of sending men to the hospital, we have the meat factory, Lars Grier. Now, there are two things you need to know about him, first, he is big and second, that is all, thank you for coming. There was once a notion in this business that to be successful, you have to be a big man and strong man. However, as I was saying to Moongoose, that thing has changed and people now like investing in the more athletic and intelligent people. But still I admire the courage of meaty Lars because even after not wrestling against me or knowing me properly, he still says so many assumptions about me. But that is where my admiration ends because whatever he has said about me is completely outdated. Like he calls me ‘daddy’s little rich kid’ but the thing is, I am no more that man. I admit, I used to be called by that ‘nickname’ and I was proud of it but now, things have changed and I prefer not to be called by that. I now have a much more classy ‘nickname’ that suits me so next time why don’t you do your homework before calling me out? But wait, that is not the end of your erroneous information because according to you, earlier in my life, I tried to be kind, helped the poor, the beggars and also helped the old ladies to cross the streets? Yeah, go fuck yourselves. The people who beg or are poor are in this situation solely because of their own fault. Maybe they used to be lazy or believe that they live in a fantasy world where everything has a happy ending regardless of how bad you fuck up. Maybe they even thought that they are meant for bigger or better things and so they ignored the smaller things which ended with them getting fucked. In any case, they are begging or poor because of their own fault and so I would never stoop so low as to help a bunch of lazy people. As for helping old ladies cross streets…ugh. The thing is meaty, you don’t have a clue as to who I am. You think I am the generic good guy turns bad but the thing is, I am a practical man. I always think logically and of course about profits and losses before jumping into any venture and the reason why it irks the people because I usually end up on the winning side while these ordinary people end up losing badly. If you think that you are the man who will send me back down the totem pole, you are sadly mistaken. You think all those sacks of meat gives you an advantage? Well of course it does, in a body building competition but an event such as a battle royal cannot be won solely depending on that. It requires a tactics and planning but for that, you require a brain and now the question is, do you have one? I mean, of course you have one but judging by the words that you said, I don’t really think you know how to use it. 

Talking about thinking, we come to the ‘pure wrestling guy’ Kelly Hackenshit…wait that’s not his name? Kelly Hack and Shit? No? Kelly Hackenbitch? Not even that? God dammit, why do people have such complicated names? You know what, fuck you, I will call him Kelly Hackenidonotgiveashit. So yes, he is a fairly confident rookie who can be found in random locations doing random things and of course talking boldly because of course he would. Oh and yes, he has a girlfriend known as Laura Laine and she is pretty…pretty fucking ugly I mean. But enough about his bitch because after all, she is not in the battle royal, he is and he seems pretty confident about his chances…which is recurring theme that can be found in each and every one of the participants in this tournament. Seriously, I think each and every one of the guys, except me of course, has called out Ryan Marx as if they have already won the damn match. So Kelly Hackenidonotgiveashit, you are very confident eh? You think your technical skills have what it takes to pay the bills? Good for you but not good enough for the battle royal because you see, this is not a one on one match but an over the top rope battle royal. Here, pin falls do not matter and neither does submission and so my dear friend, it seems you are in a bit of a ‘technical’ problem. You know what, I want you hear this with your full attention. Even though I know that your confident self will fully reject whatever I say and counter it with ridiculous over the top statements, let me say this, having knowledge about your opponents does not make you all powerful. Now, the stupid people always reveal everything about themselves and I am sure there are many stupid people in this match but the clever ones always keep you in doubt. For example, what do you know about me? Yes, I am rich, classy and maybe even coward and arrogant if some of these foolish people are to be believed but do you have any idea what tricks I have to ensure victory in this battle royal? Will I pull the same trick I played on Drastik and win the entire thing? Or maybe I will bring out some ‘friends’ and tell them to eliminate only you? Or finally is Friday the day I play the game fair and square? What will it be Kelly? The possibilities are endless here owing to the fact that I can do anything in order to win the battle royal and become the number one contender. Can you do the same Kelly? Can you break out of your comfort zone of ‘technical’ wrestling and do the unthinkable? Can you bend the rules when needed and not care about the people? If you can indeed do that, you might just have a chance of winning this thing but then again, that chance would be snatched away from you by me and so please, don’t even bother answering those questions and waste your time. 

As for the others whom I have not addressed I would say not to worry. Because, what I have lacked in words, I will make it up in my actions and so I will try my best to make sure that those names I haven’t mentioned, their eliminations come by my hand. That way, you can at least brag about the fact that you have been eliminated by the classy, handsome, talented and also, the new number one contender for the EAW New Breed Championship, Mike Showman.
Amani
Post December 22nd 2016, 11:51 am by Amani
(A camera turns on to reveal Jacob Moore walking outside of the United Center in Chicago, Illinois on Madison Street, where the EAW Awards Show is being held tomorrow night. It's a sunny but still cold morning. He is wearing a black beanie, maroon hoodie, ripped blue jeans with black Doc Martens. What a fashion icon. Numerous busy people walk past him. He stops and pulls out his phone and opens the weather app.)

"37 degrees? This is the warmest it's been in like 2 weeks!" 

(He begins to walk again and goes to put his phone back in his pocket when suddenly, a man in a suit carrying a briefcase, probably on his way to work, bumps into Jacob, causing him to drop his phone and it cracking. He stands there looking at his broken phone on the ground with seemingly no reaction. He takes a deep breath. The man quickly apologizes and goes back on his way. Jacob watches him walk away for a few seconds before quickly running after him, the man unaware. People are pushed out of the way and the camera man struggles to keep up with how fast Moore is moving.)

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" 

(Jacob swings wildly at the back of the man's head as the word "bitch" comes out, knocking him to the ground. Citizens stop and look on, confused at the seemingly random attack. A woman covers her kid's eyes and tries to pull him away from the scene. Jacob begins stomping on the helpless man.)

"YOU WANNA FUCKIN' BREAK MY SHIT, HUH?! YOU BASTARD! PRETENTIOUS ASS MOTHERFUCKER IN YOUR UGLY ASS SUIT! BET YOU GOT 5 FUCKING PHONES, HUH? NOW I CAN'T LISTEN TO THE WEEKND'S NEW ALBUM!"

(A couple bystanders try to stop Jacob but he shoves them away. But then, a cop car pulls up. A heavy set cop sluggishly gets out of the driver's side and makes his way over to the commotion.)

"Hey! Excuse me! Sir, stop!" 

(Jacob freezes and so does everyone else. He makes eye contact with the cop. The man on the ground whimpers. It's silent for a good five seconds. Due to Jacob's past run ins with the Chicago PD, he panics and starts to sprint in the opposite direction. The cop almost hilariously tries to run after Moore to no avail.)

"BLACK LIVES MATTER!! FUCK THA POLICE!!"

(He shouts as he continues to run, despite his being of the white descent. That doesn't mean he can't support! The camera man is once again, struggling. 30 seconds and a block later, Jacob slows down, checking if the coast is clear. The camera is now pointed down so we can't see anything but the ground. The camera man can be heard talking to Jacob.)

"Dude, what the fuck was that?! Are you trying to get fired?!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS TOO, CAMERA BOY! I do what the fuck I want. You got a problem?"

(The camera shakes back and forth which we can interpret as the camera man saying no.)

"First, I don't get a match in MY city then a dumbass knocks my phone out of my hand. First world problems. Hey, you got all that shit, right?"

(The camera moves again.)

"Good. Still rolling?"

(The camera points back up so we see Jacob's face again.)

"Listen up, "Elitists" of EAW. I don't play fucking games. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm not some motherfucker who thinks he has special powers or super strength, I don't believe I'm any more equipped than any of you, besides in the bedroom. I'm not demanding you think a certain way of me nor am I trying to tell you what you should and shouldn't be afraid of. Let me tell ya something. I believe in equality. I don't care about your race, gender, sexual preference, NONE OF THAT! I WILL beat everyone's ass the same. Now you might be thinking, "Jacob it was just an accident, you can get another phone, don't be a bitch boy" BUT TO THAT I SAY BULLSHIT! Too many people in this world believe an apology fixes everything, big or small. That's false. I don't turn the other cheek, TO ANYTHING! You keep turning the other cheek, you run out of cheeks. I can't do it. I don't forgive and forget. I might never see that asshole back there again, but if I do you can guarantee I'll sock him like no tom-"

(Unbelievably, the same cop car is back! This time the chubby guy isn't alone! Both he and his partner rush out of their car and run towards Jacob. Once again, the chase begins. The camera man drops the camera to run away with Jacob, ending the scene with static.)
The Elite-Lord
Post December 22nd 2016, 10:34 am by The Elite-Lord
How repetition from the deluder's mouth tends to fall to the depths of obscurity, and Jacob Senn's tirade, serves no different purpose. But Lannister knows why you have resorted to the yearning to punish Lannister, as the seething has sensed itself deep within. Inhaling the demand, for this feeble mind shivers at the very shame in which recollects. For these narrow horizons enslave the total obedience required to keep your intentions in check. Possessed in the sense, you have become, Jacob, oblivious to the excess in which you crave. But let Lannister warn, even in ironic connotations, that while power may corrupt - absolute power corrupts absolutely. A man who makes himself a sheep to the desires in which he cannot keep, is often guided with a whip to the ruling and possessive. And once more, Jacob Senn is no different shade of man. Why else would The Fabled Foe resort to unwarranted bases of attack, and seek ally in which the myth in which he speaks. You seek to paint Lannister in his royal status as a weakness, but how the wonder shall never cease. It is the very ideology that makes men bend at Lannister's will, and this social surpass in which Lannister feeds. How this supposed weakness deceives, twisting its way back, creating nothing but a moronic belief.

But while you are busy manufacturing a false sense of security for yourself, Jacob - Lannister constructs. Lannister constructs a pillage to once again serve as his new tribal, reckoning ground. And let it be known, it will symbol and mimic architecture of a new destruction on your blistered hopes. Heavyweight (Champion) Senn dare not even speak of the torment and rage, the punishing flow, as it will serve a corrosion to yet another life, corrosion to yet yet another self-coined claim. For there is zero ground in which Jacob Senn can proclaim, that he, in fact, is the bringer of pain, let alone, the reaper of debt. For there is already one in the Angel of Debt, so once more Jacob Senn is on his plagiarizing course. But yet again, Jacob Senn hasn't made a mountain out of bodies like Lannister has. So if anything, perhaps it is Lannister that is in for the conquest again. Perhaps Lannister was looking not at the undertones in which he can take for his own. Because just like at King of Elite, Lannister not only took the crown, but the conquest and ability to proclaim himself a conqueror, he can do the same here. For Lannister can not only proclaim himself the Champion of Champions in this marquee clash, but as well The Punishing Foe, for it is his will, and debt, that comes to call. Because Jacob Senn is a known victor, yes, he simply does not exemplify that of punishing pain. It will take more than false idols and broken promises to be, and a trend of simply pinning your opponent for the 1-2-3, to convince Lannister you are capable and able to illustrate that of brute, etching force. Lannister is just simply of the mind that none of these claims are earned, but rather given, by your own design. It shows you are creative, but not much else. Lannister was never given the Angel of Debt, nor the Crown of Elite. One he had taken by force, the other, through a trail of bodies that dare not tell the tale. So it says it all, Lannister determines, that he is once again, more qualified for the titles in which you bestow. Except you know, Lannister is not quite as bland. He likes to toy with his opponents, display an array that incites an element of thought. But continue with your cliches, Fabled Conch, it is simply to amuse.

Because while you may believe the words in which you spiel, it comes off as nothing but a mindless rant. "Burn House Lannister down", "bringing the gift of punishment", "Bring forth the punishment that is justified" are just all hilarious, simple claims. Ones that would serve as much anxiety and despair, if it was Lannister's own Athena displaying them. But fortunately, Mrs. Lannister to be is simply out of your league, up and including to, the way in which you execute your view. But that is why you are so fun, Jacob, that is why Lannister is so eager to counter your every word. You have become so blind to aversion in which you bear, or care to admit - but how it is made you sound ever so foolish, in this encounter with The Machine and The Lion. Perhaps this is a shtick that can maintain when battling for the scraps in flea bottom, but on Lannister's domain, against the caliber of your now here foes, the only joke that remains played, is the one in which you stick to the status quo. For your manipulated disputes and claims only come across as a mystic haze. You are surrounded by the vortex in which Lannister procreates, the consuming maze. And while it would be so easy to cause a tremble, and cry out a design that would force Jacob Senn to a cold, deadly torment - Lannister will not stoop to your mild and transparent numbed view. Because simply put, it is only the art of supremacy in which Lannister desires. Not even the sense of fear does Lannister crave, as Lannister has already proven himself the echoing decay in the argument of Jacob Senn's walk of fame. But perhaps you should be thanking Lannister, because after all, it's a stumble that prevents the fall. Lannister, if anything, has created the man in which you are so proud of today. He showcased a figure, a force, in which The Fabled Conch shall never allow to emulate. A darkening delight, set upon to expose the feeble pride. Yet, the chase must still commence. You talk about punishment being your shadow, and in this carving of yourself, Lannister for once deems this true. But not in the perspective in which you tell it. For it is the punishment you yourself endured, the trip on the flailing fabric, the failing sequence - that Lannister shadows upon you. Through all your conquests, through all your accolades - all deem Lannister's, in this luxurious chase. You are haunted by the pigment in which Lannister casts above your head, the unrelenting standard Lannister himself walks. So yes, Heavyweight (Champion) Senn, Lannister knows quite well the man that harshly judge the lion, but as the man who would so quickly jump in his shoes.

But the essence of Lannister's burden need not weigh on you, anymore. For there is no debt to pay on Lannister's behalf. Just the means in Lannister's price to pay. There is a precedent to be set, one that entails the righteous dislocation from the pecking order. For Jacob, you must come to learn - some mistakes... you never stop paying for.

And it's Lannister's price... that pays the best.

...Power be dare.
showster26
Post December 22nd 2016, 4:34 am by showster26
EAW Awards show promo #5

Thursday, Chicago, Illinois, 9:44 p.m.

(The scene opens with a wide shot inside the Lincoln park zoo. It's here amongst the bright and colorful lights that shine out from every tree, we find several small clusters of people gazing upon the holiday sights, most of whom carry with them bags filled the gifts and small items that they will be handing out during the holidays. But within the crowd a lone figure walks with his head down, paying no attention to the festive decor, no, instead of waking along with the traffic, he walks against it as the people in the crowd subconsciously part to allow him passage. The camera zooms in on the figure, he raises his head slightly, his bloodshot eyes pierce thru the camera, he is the man the world knows as Solomon Caine.)

Caine: " How perverse this world is. To corrupted and twist the winter solecist, with deception Of the cross, and to replace celebration of gathering what was needed to survive, with rewarding those who poison their fellow man with kindness. From a day of rest for the strong, to a time of letting the weakest of the heathens leach off your lifeblood. How the deceivers have turned the world upside down and made their lies, the foundation upon which the masses build their lives, that is why this earth must be leveled and rebuilt in my masters' image. For the lie has wrapped itself around hearts and minds of these ignorant fools, as a weed takes root and wraps itself with the vine. This is the task they have laid before me, and I shall see it to its completion for I wish not to taste their wrath like so many others will this Friday.

Men who think that they have been called for glory, and gold. Men who realize not that their wills have been manipulated by my masters so they may be brought to the place where they shall meet their destiny. For when they have comes to their chosen place upon the altar of my masters, at the appointed hour they shall all be sacrificed for the honor of the ones who have sent me.

Their honor, not yours Kelly Hackenschmidt. Once again you miss the message they have given you. Your ears made deaf by your own Hubris. You fail again to realize that it is not me whom you have to heal glory or fear upon. It is not my own glory which I seek, oh no, it is only my salvation, for their fire is coming sooner than you realize, and I am the one they have chosen to herald their coming. For when they do you won't have even a moment to look your woman in the eye and say goodbye before both of you are turned to ash. In that moment your code, your honor, your ethics, you will gladly offer them all in exchange for an ending to your suffering. Tread lightly with your words Hackenschmidt, for they may not be so quick to grant you that ending which you will desire, and instead they will take pleasure in the screams of agony that will pour from your mouth without ceasing. Compare me to the liars of the cloth, it will not matter at the end of ages.

Moongoose McQueen, you Believe my words to lunacy? That they are just the ramblings of an addled mind? Or do you only speak these thing to try and convince yourself that all that I have said is merely a falsehood that cannot harm you? Listen well, the words I speak, the words my masters have given to me, they are the purest form of truth. When I spoke of you prostituting yourself, it cannot be denied. When I said that you have taken The gifts they have given onto you, and squandered them by making yourself a puppet who dances upon the strings, the whole world has stood as witness to this. You say this is how you make your living, I say that this is how you have dug your own grave, for you have condemned yourself with your foolishness, and foolishness shall have no place in the glorious reign.

A glorious reign which you had the chance to take part in Lars Grier, but your vanity has gripped you completely, and you have spoken blasphemy by denying them. Your speech is like the dropping of a dog, he stench of which is foul. You shall be made to swallow your word when the appointed hour has come. When your blood has been poured out upon my masters' altar, perhaps then you will see that they are not just phantom specters, but the wielders of power greater than any can comprehend. When they have unleashed it upon you, and their wrath overcomes you, you shall know that there is nothing imaginary about the ones who have sent me.

Davidson, Ripely, how it sickens me that you two are joined together at the hip. How where one goes the other follows. The only thing worst than a heathen weakling, is two heathen weaklings. How you quest for gold and glory, how you both feel as though you've actually earned all that you have received. How you flaunt and boast without a care in the world. Rest assured, when flood of fire sweeps over all that rest upon this earth, both of you shall feel the flames crawling up and eating you alive. Both of you shall hear the cries of terror from the other and weep a pool of bitter tears. For instead each you of preparing themselves for what is to come, you have called upon the other to be the yolk to which your load is bared. But on that great and horrible day, whom shall you turn to when the smoke is so blinding you cannot see what stands just inches from your face? You were each born into this world alone, and so again shall you be at the end of ages.

Cody Marshal, your patriotism has fooled you into thinking that you are the white knight whom will save the kingdom from all of its ills. How would you hoe to save others when you could not even hope to save yourself. You whose mind has been stirred up and twisted by snakes who seek praise and power from you. Snakes who will say anything to massage your ego to gain your trust, so that they may discard you until the time they are in need of you again. They have indoctrinated you, and you in turn have indoctrinated you children. For this reason you must be made example of. For allowing yourself to be swayed and manipulated by the scum who hold office is an egregious enough to bring about your damnation, but spreading your disease to your children, to those who may be called upon in the future, for doing such your downfall shall be made know to the whole world, and when you are remembered, it shall be for demonstrating the works of those who have sent me.

Anthony Leonhart, you think yourself as a king, worthy to be honored and served upon. You are but a peasant in a tin crown, knowing not that he is the subject of ridicule and humiliation. What has earned you any kind of crown? You are not a great leader, you have not proven yourself to be gifted in battle, you could not even be counted amongst the strong who will survive. No the only kind of king you are, is the king of fools. And at the time of their chosen hour t
You will realize that as you are consumed, and made nothing more than cinders and smoke.

Ahren, do you or any of the other scum whom I must eradicate, do you think that you may simply over look their message? If my words were my own, you may as well have, but my masters will no longer stand for being ignored, they shall be heard by all, from the greatest to the least, not one single soul upon the earth shall be allowed ignorance. For in the time to come, those who are too mindless to listen, who are to vain to care, who are too weak to serve, you aaaaalllllllllllll shall be scrubbed away, and this earth shall be made pure. So bask in the glow of the lights while you may, for the disease that festers and breeds on this earth shall be cured. The positions of power, and the empires of the earth, shall crumble away to nothing. The true nature and order of this life shall be restored. So while you may, eat your fill, drink all that you may hold, lay with whomever would have you. Because all of you have been marked for your flaws, all of you mmmmmuuuusssttt be made an example of. And when the world see your destruction, they will know that no one may stand against my masters, and their day furious anger shall fall all of the wicked heathens who would doubt them. Grasp at the straws of your lives, for the time is soon, for with the sweetest whispers they have told me these things, and the must be so."

(Caine continues walking and steps out of frame. The camera pulls back out to where it started before blacking out.)

The end.
Jacob Senn
Post December 22nd 2016, 3:45 am by Jacob Senn
Y2Impact, you’ve just proven my point to why you live in a fantasy world and a delusion of your own mind. You have continued to call me The Fabled Conqueror, a name that I no longer go by because I realized that this isn’t a world built from fables and story tales, but you believe that to be the current day. If I called you the Quintessential Champion that had been succeeded already by his protege Tyler Parker, wouldn’t you believe that I was living in the past and in my own little world? WELL THAT’S YOU RIGHT NOW, IMPACT! Living in your own world without a care, not realizing how much time has passed throughout the time that you had spent on Voltage molding yourself into being The Machine! Well, I think you’re the one that needs to roll out about bed and check that coffee, because it might be burnt with how slow you’re going in this fight! I’m not a storybook conqueror and if you want to find one, you might want to look towards Lannister for that argument because that seems to fit the narrative that you’re attempting to write more appropriately than a man that’s centered around punishment. However, I don’t know if punishment would be fit for you to be dealt with, considering your history of some certain sexual deviances that you have brought to light over the years. However, I’m The Punisher and I’m devoted to bringing you the gift of punishment! Stubbornness isn’t a virtue, but you’re a victim of sharing that flaw, as you seem to be ignorant to the facts of the world! However, you can’t tell me that you haven’t take every shortcut to be where you are today! The evidence is clear through the video archives of EAW as you can watch one group of men and women that Y2Impact was involved with, one stable that took rise to the foundation of EAW and no, I’m not talking about that ancient relic of Generation Genesis. It could be added onto the evidence pool of Y2Impact’s manipulative ways to gain prosperity in this business, but the group that I speak of is Hexa-Gun. With Hexa-Gun, you abused your power as the General Manager of Voltage and you manipulated your way towards a Answers World Championship Match against Mr. DEDEDE at Reckless Wiring. How did that turn out for The Machine when he was faced against Gawd himself? OH RIGHT! YOU LOST! No matter the manipulation that you were able to pull, you still failed to be able to secure the Answers World Championship at the end of the night! Not only that, but even before you became EAW Tag Team Champion with Heart Break Gal, which is about the only person that would be able to stand being around you as a tag team partner, but you were abusing the nature of Quality Control with Zack Crash to be able to do your dirty work too! So I don’t want to hear that you NEVER took a shortcut in your career to get where you are right now because there’s PLENTY of evidence that points to the contrary, Impact. The only difference is when I use a shortcut, I own it. The reason I took that final spot in the Elimination Chamber wasn’t even because of Lady Luck gracing me with her love, BUT I EARNED IT IN A MATCH AGAINST LUCIAN BLACK! Once more, evidence that you continue to stick with your own little imagination, creating a little world that plays into your fiction, instead of viewing the reality that is all around you! Luck didn’t have anything to do with me being brought into the match at the final position, I earned it by dropping Lucian Black on his head with a massive stomp! Even to get that match to be able to earn the final pod entry into the Elimination Chamber, it was by my design because I forced Sebastian Monroe’s hand to give that opportunity to be before I let his beloved Dynasty’s Champion in Lucian Black get carted out to a hospital! You want to talk about spending time to do my homework and get some knowledge about Y2Impact, but you can’t even take the time TO WATCH AN EPISODE OF DYNASTY! What I did at Road to Redemption was defy the expectations that were placed upon me because every single person in the Elimination Chamber was considered a threat to the people towards my World Heavyweight Championship! No matter if I was the last entry into the match, I took them all on and I survived. They were all in there with me and they all fell before me, while I held the EAW World Heavyweight Championship in my possession, and defied the people’s mind in believing that I was going to take the fall because of the manner in which I became the champion! You? You went up against the some talent that you knew wouldn’t stand a chance against you and if that isn’t the biggest shortcut of them all, I don’t know what is.

The only thing that you excel at Y2Impact is the fact that you manufacture this idea of The Machine being the end-all of wrestling, that every person stands below you in the quest to be the next great of this company, but you’re not even the person that excels. This isn’t Voltage where you can run me over and try to steamroll me with your lack of knowledge about Jacob Senn and where he came to be, Impact. THIS IS THE BIG LEAGUES AND THE MEN THAT ACTUALLY WILL CHEW YOU UP AND SPIT YOU OUT IF YOU DON’T LEARN HOW TO KEEP UP! That seems to be something that you’ve forgotten over those seven world championship reigns that you were able to capture, because from the poor excuse that you’ve brought towards me, you deserve to eat a loss in this match! For this effort is pathetic, pitiful to even listen to, and I just want to throw up the X to get you to stop making a fool out of yourself. At the end of the night, when I throw that X on you, it won’t be to stop the match because of you BUT BECAUSE YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, BITCH!

Lannister, do you really want to know who I am to be able to judge the Lannister lion or should that be the Imperial Eagle? You seem unable to make up your mind, but the name doesn’t matter. I’m the reaper of your debt, Lannister. With that, I’m going to be able to weigh your soul and judge it for what it is. I’ve judged you to be a man of greed, obsessed with this regal delusion that you’ve painted yourself with, and a personal judgement of what you did to me on the fateful night that made your career! That’s the work of art that I will give unto you and it won’t be a tale of fiction or a narrative that will be manufactured from my own mind, but a reality that will come to pass on the night of the EAW Awards Show. The slander that is made to your name is not that of falsehoods and fallacies, but of truths that have been made from the words that breathe out from your lips. You’ve continued to praise your strength, shown that you take your kingdom in the actual manner that you truly believe yourself be a legitimate king, and all has been brought by your own accord and not forced through my hands to mime you in the sense of a puppet. However, let me correct a mistake that you brought up in the moment that I missed out on in your coronation, creating a new coronation for you! I shall crown you not with gold or steel, but with a moment of destruction that will reign down upon your house that shall bring forth the punishment that you have been justified to receive! You shall be the fool king that believes himself to be on a standard that is above me, one that I cannot reach, but I find that to be the true jest. A jester that plays the king, hides behind his glamorous crown to make him believe that he’s something beyond that of man, but he’s the jokester that attempts to make me laugh! Lannister, you can believe that my fate is etched in stone, but a person’s true fate is only decided by a hand of death. Death is the only fate that is met with the soul of a man, for every single man must meet their hand, and your pride will meet a brutal end. The grand king will be humbled by the actions of the peasant, revolting to the great king’s decree and hanging him by his throat, to show the people that their false king is nothing but a farce! A king’s death is met with two ends that they are dealt with. One being created through their own personal end being through the restful slumber in their bed or the horn of a beast being sent through their gullet, but for the worst offenders that have been crowned king, they meet a more gruesome end. They are met with violence, with their loved ones forced to be brought out to the world and stand there to watch, as the great king is left to humiliated in front of the peasants he ruled over before he’s left to hang from the rope or to lose his head through the edge of a blade! Your end shall be joined with the worst of offenders, the Caesar and Nero of the world, will be dropped from the height of Gods they were standing upon and brought into the cold embrace of death! You have it quite simple, easy to be exact, that your death won’t be one that has been created to cause death of your physical body! Showdown NEEDS their great champion and emperor to represent them and I don’t intend to take him away from them, but the regicide will be made towards your pride! The fall of kings is always at the cost of their pride and yours will be no different, Lannister. You may be able to find the smell of blood, but it’s because you are starting to bleed from the wounds that are being created from your body! Your mind has been eroded like the kingdoms of old to believe that you were untouchable, but I have been able to prove that sentiment of yours wrong! However, you can make me bleed if that’s what you want, take a slice out of me as much as you want, because no amount of blood you spill will change fate! Nothing you do will be able to reconcile the debt that you owe to me, Lannister. I come for a debt that can only be paid with the pride that you hold for yourself being stripped away from you, watching as the world around you has been shattered into oblivion, and you can finally be humbled into seeing the world for what it is. It’s not a kingdom for you to rule, not an empire that bends the knee at your behest, but a world that is made of warriors that all chase the same goals and aspirations you do without the delusion of being a fairy tale king. Your fate was sealed when you were introduced into this match to declare a Champion of Champions, punishment that was to be brought to your doorstep, and my hand reaching out to be the man that collects on the debt he was owed. With that said, Lannister, when the night comes and the horror that your worst nightmare is to be realized… I WILL BURN HOUSE LANNISTER TO THE GROUND AND LEAVE IT IN A PILE OF ASH FOR YOU TO MOURN OVER! When that moment has been realized, you might still be able to find your success as the Answers World Champion, but no man will be able to look towards you as an emperor any longer… just a jester that carries around a golden trophy.

After all that I said, and have given unto you both to be able to take in, maybe you can finally learn that the delusions need to end. For the only champion that matters and has been delved into the reality of the world, his name is Jacob Senn and punishment is the shadow that follows behind him!
Lars Grier
Post December 22nd 2016, 2:43 am by Lars Grier
EAW AWARDS SHOW PROMO #3

Static appears on the screen for a few seconds, before showing Lars Grier standing up. The "Black Box" is shown in all of it's glory, dusted and dark, suitable for a man like Lars Grier. His breathing can be heard clearly, and air can't be faintly seen puffing in and out of his lungs. Water droplets are heard faintly, as it seems like they come in a rhythm of some sort. Lars stands in shadow for a few seconds before speaking.

"14 men, huh? I don't think in my entire life, have I ever seen such a despicable group of individuals. You trash really do represent different parts of the world, and none of those are good. I'd absolutely love to smash you all one by one, but where's the fun in that? You all call me names. Man-child, virgin, emo boy. That's cute. Real cute. Cause you see, the only thing you do, when you call me names, is make me pissed, and ready to tear your limbs apart, piece by piece. I'm sure you all have some survival instincts, don't you? I'm sure your inner self wouldn't like having it's host being ripped apart and DESTROYED. Still, I'm sure that those survival instincts barely matter to Solomon Caine. Solomon, when will you ever realise what's wrong with you? Have you ever had parents? A real family to care about? Or friends? I'm starting to think you don't, because with all of this muttering and voices you hear in your head, it'll be hard finding friends to care about. Caine, I'll give you the simple, boiled down, truth hard wired in our minds, excepts maybe yours. YOU. ARE. INSANE. Those voices you hear, those higher powers you bow down to? They are FIGMENTS of your imagination. An imagination so distraught, so damaged by trauma that even if you smoked meth everyday, every hour of every month, you wouldn't get as batshit crazy as Solomon Caine. I'd love to talk sense in to you Caine, but I'd rather beat it out of you. Still, if what you say is true, then I'd like to give thank some to those higher powers of yours. Then, maybe when you are battered and broken, tell your higher gods that you couldn't stop who they gave power to."

He laughs. Grier gets a chair nearby and sits back down again, the chair facing the camera. He doesn't bother turning the chair, so he sits, the back rest of the chair in front of his chest. His face is still shrouded in darkness.

"Cody Marshall. You really are the representation of the worst of America. Then again, America is a real dump, and this is coming from an American! Marshall, you are a racist, inflated, maniacal, and xenophobic asshole. You are one of the worst kinds of humans out there, and if your type was in the dictionary, your ugly mug would be on it. Racism is a real problem in this world, and you are a prime example of why it is. YOU are the reason why we have an immigrant crisis. YOU are also the reason why we have an orange-faced, racist pedophile as our new President! How can you Americans be so naive? You call me a man-child, yet you fail to realise yourself that you cry and whine over some Indonesian hotshot who tried to defend his country. While you may say that my world view is bad, you can't deny it because it is the goddamn truth. It's true! The world is a dump, and the only way you can survive is by going behind to pick up the scraps. Don't believe it? How about you try it, Marshall? I guess you'd rather not, because your peanut brain can't comprehend it. Your whole life, Cody, you have been living in great prosperity. You have a wife, a child, a family. Because of this, you fail to see the different perspectives we all have on life. Have you ever lived down in the streets, Marshall? Do you know what it feels like to have to run, and fight, just to live one more day?! I guess not, huh? I hope your family will be there at the Awards Show, because when I batter you and break you, and send you flying outside, I hope they will see what happens, when people like you, try to aggravate me."

"Now, let me talk about a person I have failed to recognise so far, in this extreme event that is about to occur. Mike Showman, or "daddy's little rich kid", as her prefers to call himself. In my opinion, I think the name suits you! It absolutely represents a false hero like you. It makes me sick. You make me sick, you and your defiling partner, Jon McAdams. You people, or as you may prefer, "People with Class", are what becomes of people who try to be good. Maybe earlier in your life, you tried to be kind. You probably helped the poor, the beggars, the old ladies crossing the streets. But then you found out, didn't you? You realised the truths about our Earth, and how being kind does nothing for you. So you decided to make a team, mocking the good things people do and instead performing "dastardly deeds" as you may prefer calling it. Good. See, Mortimer? This isn't what happens when you do good. Nothing is given in return, and it is all in vain. Now, while I am going to give you credit for having the same realisations I had, I am NOT letting you get on top, Showman. You see, what I want to do in this business, is to get to the top. How do I do that? I pick up scraps, and beat anyone who tries to oppose me. That includes you, Showman. Fans won't need to like me, nor do you and your fuckbuddy McAdams have to as well. When I beat you in that ring, and send you flying, know that it was me, LARS GRIER, who sent you back down the totem pole."

Grier stops for a moment before attempting to speak again. He stand up this time and sets the chair aside.

"Beating you all to bloody hell and sending you back to the shitholes where you live in will be fun, especially the sad excuse for a human being, Ahren Fournier. Now, Fournier, I made a mistake. I'll admit that. But the thing is, everyone make sure mistakes. You see, we are all human. Except maybe you, Ahren, who believes that you are the god of this universe. If only that was simple. You call me a virgin, as if that is the unholiest of unholies things to say. I'm going to say I think to your face, so I can get it in that thick skull of yours. I DON'T NEED WOMEN. Unlike you and your carefree attitude, I actually gave a shit about this planet once. Back when I was young, back when I was still learning, a naive, infant child still trying to figure out how the world works. But when my mother started telling things to me, things I would hold on for the rest of my life, I realised. I realised the damage that we have done to the Earth, which is why we are in the state that we are in. People like you, Fournier, are contributing to that. You people put trash in our seas. You people make offspring unwanted. You people are the source of everything that is wrong with our planet. You disgust me, and you are a sad excuse of a human being, Fournier. I hope that when we meet in that ring, my fists will represent all the damage you have done. You will repent, Ahren, and you will pay, deeply."

Grier turns his back to the camera, and begins to walk away, not before turning around once more to say something.

"You all have special characteristics. Characteristics that I hate, and I hope to see gone. Accept the fact that I am here, and I am here to get to the too and DESTROY the competition.  I may not succeed at life, but I sure as hell will succeed by DESTROYING all your asses to hell, at the EAW Awards Show."

Grier turns his back once again, and walks forward. It is almost like he vanishes into the shadow, befoe the screen become static. It then fade so to black.

Last edited by Lars Grier on December 22nd 2016, 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
The Elite-Lord
Post December 22nd 2016, 2:10 am by The Elite-Lord
Just to prolong the ongoing trend, it appears that Lannister once more has struck a nerve. For Lannister is not a man who is too caught in his own glamor to see the reality in which pertains. Lannister's confidence is not that of blinded heroism, but rather the land of the law, the one that gives not way to propaganda. For Lannister has never fabricated his own means. There in lies our differences, Jacob Senn. You have set up this life for you to rest in - where Lannister is bound to his by blood and conquest. So while you're busy painting Lannister as anything but the reputation in which he has earned, it just goes to show that you are the one making the joke in the expense of Jacob Senn, than the one who shows as yours truly. But feel free, continue to slander Lannister on the perils that belittle. Perhaps in the betterment of your own cliches, Lannister would fit these molds, but you cannot possibly decree that from in which you stand. Who are you, Heavyweight (Champion) Senn to judge the lion? You've continuously been a man who burns through the weights of courage. To put your virtues to the torch, deadened to the core. But perhaps to a man of your stature, you are sworn to delete the filmed memories and create a new perspective. Lannister sees the logic, after all, perspective is all a matter of subjectivity, but you Jacob Senn? You grasped for the embers of Lannister's torch, and judged him all the same. Lannister drowned in his own crown, while you never made it to the coronation. Lannister knows your means, as you'll attempt to strike back with a feeble claim that change can occur, and how Jacob does not stand in the same representation as once before. Perhaps you can say that, but it goes back to what Lannister said long before, about defying one's true nature. The world knows the identity of Lannister, and even though the man may change, his stature with it, the nature of the beast never does. And when it comes down to it, Jacob, you and Lannister are on the opposite side of the spectrum. History is an unforgiving source to those that don't abide by the fortune of it, and this is a case that follows your harlem dearly. Lannister does believe in the evolution of life, but you Jacob, you are destined to be the blueprint of Lannister's decree. If Lannister were to take all your jests at face value, even then Lannister would cease reason to take a fall. For even a shell of Lannister's former self is more than what the weight of your shoulders could ever handle. Your echoes that dwell have become the true illusion of it all. You actually find Lannister to be on the same feeding ground. An amusing jest no less, but one that you are surely going to regret. But maybe Lannister shouldn't find it amusing - and should actually be apprehensive on the slight, that you actually have come to believe the words that you have tried to enlighten with. Nobody listens when you speak, Senn, have you not caught onto that yet? You will forever be plagued by the words of broken promises you could never keep. You might have changed, Fabled Conqueror, who is Lannister to know. But you'll never be able to change the history that has etched in stone, and the ripple effect that has since caused. Lannister has since grown from the weight of the world that the Kingdom of Elite bestowed upon him. But when Lannister looks across the aisle, he sees a man who is filled with self-doubt, trying to echo the beat of his own drum to sound out the flaws. 

There is a strong sense of vulnerability to be had here, and Lannister can definitely smell blood in the water from here on out. Especially with the repetition in which Jacob Senn speaks. It is the trickle down mechanic effect, for a talented man in a bad circumstance is simply a wasted asset. The peasant mentality to represent a hollow symbol for the sake of puny ambitions can only make the skin crawl. Like a baby caught in the midst of a dreaming slumber, eventually the hazard of the world will have its way. Perhaps at the end of the day, it is the ideological concept that misery sure loves its company. Desperation has corroded the mind, and for it you shall have this serve as a time capsule to the scene you linked. Your blood will serve as ink, dawning a caption in a page of Lannister's history books, written in your own contempt. A participant to the history, a soldier who figuratively died for the wrong cause. You see this through the echoes of time, men driven by their faith, only to be the mascot of their poor decision making. And this just so happens to be the fate of those that have imposed themselves under the umbrella of House Senn and House Pact... Man?

They say it fades if you let it, and it appears the killer instinct in Y2Impact is just the echoing sentiment needed to double down on this fact. But then again, all it would require is just listening to the clouded judgment in which Y2Impact speaks, to see this churn in complete degree. One small step, one chink in the armor of Lannister's legacy dares not compare to the mountain of inadequacy for you, Pact Man. And it shall be Lannister that furthers the distress in Pact Man's conquering path. Lannister has actually come to think, instead of dwell, you've come to appreciate the challenge set forth. Because after all, one would only need to see the quality in which Voltage represents to showcase how a man of Y2Impact's dimming stature still reigns. Don't fret, for Lannister doesn't believe in the absolution of these claims, but Lannister does know how easy it is of a recipe to get underneath the skin. On the contrary, Y2Impact's claims on Lannister's EAW Championship prove not even an array of piercing Lannister's skin. Lannister's means of winning the Answers World Championship deem no match for your avalanche of excuses that have since been expressed from the why and how of this Clash, and the match isn't even remotely started yet. The ever growing shame, submitting yourself to the sentiment from within, but denying its shade, is an inconceivable contradiction. But that's okay, Lannister dare not judge you too harshly. For he knows that the insecurities are meant to bliss. Lannister is just surprised at the matter of convenience, that troubles your means.

But while it is convenient that Voltage is the home in which you harbor, just remember, that this "invasion" in which you seek - comes unto the doors of the land of supreme. And not that Lannister is the entity of Hades, but he sees it true all the same: You keep knocking on the devil's door, eventually somebody's going to answer you.

So consider this debt, consider it true. Lannister adhere no further warning now, as all regards have been expended. There is no greater price than that in which Lannister coined.

But rest assured, Lannister's price is well worth the wait - but it surely will come at a cost. The crossroad, awaits. And ready or not - Lannister shall come.
Impact
Post December 22nd 2016, 1:46 am by Impact
Senn, I don’t think I can be any clearer: It’s time to wake up and smell the coffee. You’re over there talking about me living in a fantasy world, but you claim to be The Fabled Conqueror? Ironic, isn’t it? You’re talking about fantasy and yet consider yourself a storybook conqueror. But yes, it’s ME who has lost it, it’s me who has gone off the deep end, not the champion who happily defies logic with each passing statement. I’m tired of explaining why I’m The Machine. It’s the same thing on a different day, every day. You want evidence? Check the tape. The tape provides all the evidence you could ever want, but the tape also doesn’t align with your confirmation bias, so you’re never going to do it. Neither is Lannister. He talks about my world being absolute, but like you he refuses to entertain anything that I’ve said. Stubbornness is not a virtue, but if all anyone ever did was listen to Jacob Senn talk, he’d somehow have them convinced it was a strength. After all, he’s succeeded and he’s achieved success with that same heart-on-his-sleeve attitude he’s displaying right now as World Heavyweight Champion. Success is persuasive, and as I’m sure a majority of this roster would attest, being illogical is a small expense to sacrifice if it means having that championship around your waist. Every competitor I face, they try to hammer home this haphazard, hackneyed idea that I’ve taken every shortcut to be successful. It’s amusing to me how people to continue to fling that bullshit at me despite the fact that almost all available and relevant evidence suggests the exact opposite is true. I challenge anyone who raises this point to name ONE time that I’ve “taken every shortcut” to win. I return, and I become one half of the longest reigning Tag Team Champions, along the way making history as one half of the only intergender team to have won them. I face hardships, challenges, crucibles. Four-way tag team matches, Glass Gauntlet four-way tag team matches, even tag team matches against my own kin. Guess what? I was repeatedly on the wrong end of the numbers game, but when push came to shove, I found a way to navigate through all the adversity and arrive at my destination. The arduous trek to that destination is an unenviable plight, but I churned on in spite of every statistic that all but guaranteed I would become victim to that numbers game. During that time, I even put Senn’s former partner Christopher Corrupt on the shelf, and he’s still not back! Some say he’ll never return, and I’m responsible for his demise. Yet Jacob Senn wants to mention his two career meaningless exhibition victories against me, as if a match on Showdown in 2014 or a match on his home Dynasty turf over a year ago has any bearing on the outcome of our match on Friday. If that were the case, I’d mention that in the only championship matches Senn and I have ever been pitted against each other in, I emerged in the first with six reigns and in the next having so colossally injured his partner Christopher Corrupt that he needed to “throw up an X” — and now he waves around this “X” as if it’s some symbol of pride, or even a taunt toward me, when the truth couldn’t be further from the case. You’re paying your respects to Christopher Corrupt, but you’re reminding everyone of the fact that I’m a complete wrestler and you are not, Jacob. I excel in every division I choose to from the snap of my fingers onward. You enter in your chamber as the sixth man and walk away having won, and the commentators treat it like your victory was a shock. They say you “somehow” walked away victorious. Somehow? If the World Champion is the last entrant in a six-man match, he should be EXPECTED to leave with the “W.” Anything less would be disgraceful, but apparently on that tightly run ship over there on Dynasty, even the commentators are in cahoots with you, screaming out your small successes and whispering your failures.

The fact is, Jamie O’Hara was in that Extreme Elimination Chamber match. What he did is called “playing possum.” You, on the other hand, were the beneficiary of luck. There is a difference between the two, one you lack the nuanced understanding to comprehend, but I’m not surprised. O’Hara was intelligent; what he did was by design. He executed perfectly up until the very last moment against a fresh World Heavyweight Champion. All you did at Road to Redemption was fulfill expectations; I defied them. Maybe your two victories over me helps you sleep better at night, but I can tell you that I would gladly trade for a World Championship and a run as one half of the longest Tag Team Champions in exchange for meaningless, forgettable victories. Then again, just beating Y2Impact alone is your trophy. Obviously you couldn’t care less about an Answers World Championship or a Tag Team Championship, right? I’m your Super Bowl trophy, and you’ll always be able to hang that on your wall… Until you won’t. You know what the lesson in your two victories over me are, Senn? That the sun truly does shine on a dog’s ass every now and then.

And Lannister, you want to talk about desperation? Half measures? I dare to go against the grain and threaten the EAW machine, no pun intended, and as a result you guys shun me in the way that every elite crony has shunned me since I broke down that door when I returned in 2015. The competitors may be different, the talent may be different, and like I said, you’re a threat — BUT ONLY AS A COMPETITOR! You aren’t a threat to my EAW Championship, nor is Jacob Senn. If the titles were on the line as opposed to the stakes in this exhibition merely being some arbitrary title, it would be different. But the fact is that when I leave the awards show, no matter what happens inside that ring, I’m still going to be the EAW Champion. People can claim that’s an admission of apathy, but it doesn’t bother me, the same way all of the people that have doubted me since I returned don’t bother me. I don’t wrestle to satisfy their expectations or meet their criteria of excellence. Mine is far beyond theirs and I hold myself to a standard no one skeptical of my abilities could ever reach themselves. Maybe this bragging rights title matters to you because your entire reign as EAW Champion was a flop, and you feel like you can rectify your past failures in one fell swoop by beating the other brand’s champions. That sounds like an insult, but you put me in your shoes, and I’d be thinking the exact same way. I would target the champions indiscriminately just to prove that I’m the best. People act like having a chip on your shoulder is some kind of weakness, like your thoughts are clouded and it makes your focus stray because your mind is always on something else, but like so many precepts spieled from the ignorant and untraveled, that idea has no basis in reality. To me, this is the bragging rights crown. To Jacob Senn and Lannister, this is CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS — THE FIGHT IN THE BRIGHT LIGHTS! If those lights shine on me despite the fact that I’m the only one of the three wrestlers competing in this match to admit that it’s just a bragging rights title, Jacob Senn and Lannister are going to have some explaining to do. And I have a feeling they just might.

Last edited by Y2Impact on December 22nd 2016, 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Jacob Senn
Post December 22nd 2016, 1:14 am by Jacob Senn
Lannister would be the type of person that would desire to lack a tone of sincere gravity towards the situation that lays before him at the EAW Awards Show. He finds me to be a joke, a mockery that he can make his jokes upon to be able to show his sense of humor to the world, but I’m no jester onto a false king that wears a plastic crown. The Burger King himself might want to partake in jokes, but this match is no laughing matter to me. This is a serious event to see who is the best and brightest of us all and you decide to cast me aside because of the history that we share! You can feign the fear that you possess about the debt that you owe, you can mock me all you want, but I will earn your respect when I beat you down and leave you with a broken crown in the middle of the ring! You will no longer be this emperor of the company that you seek to uphold above our heads, but you will be the head that’s upheld on the spike that I flaunt around with as the common rabble of the audience cheer in delight to finally see the indomitable king dominated for all to behold! This is no fable, no story that has been spun in the fantasies of my mind, but the truth that creeps behind you and haunts your dreams when you lay your head beside your beloved at night! When you break out in a frantic sweat from the horrors that you envision, to find yourself staring into the face of Death as he calls your name, that’s the moment when you will know that my words strike true! For the event of having a man like me, undeserving to be in your presence from the idea that you carry around with you, force you down on the canvas in defeat would be a traumatizing experience that would leave you in a state of mental strain that would bring the damaged soul of Zack Crash to look at with trepidation! The perception that you hold will not matter in the end because that fate is the one that will be done unto you, a fate that I intend to be sure to bring forth into reality! Reality, the thing that you escape from with every note from your voice that bellows out, it will be able to finally be noticed by Lannister when I’m finished with him! He has this passion and desire to be able to allow me to marvel at his feet, to bend my knee to the artificial king that was created from the delusions that plague him, but the fire that burns inside of him to create that lust to have that moment will be ousted once I’m finished with him! I’m glad that you have waited for the chance to stand before me once more, Lannister. Pleased with the response that you desired to have me stand before and look you in the eye once more before I rip the crown of your head and give you the debt that you have been due for years to pay unto me! The debt that you make a mockery of, but it will just bring the interest of this debt high for each insult and joke that you want to make my way! For your thoughts about this debt mean nothing to it, because the debt still remains whether you want to pay it or not, I’m the collector that will take it no matter the means that I need to do it in! Punishment is something that doesn’t come from the fairy tales where the kings and queens of old decided to rule, the heroic knight seemed to always find his way to grab the princess and slay the dragon to become king, but this king won’t be able to survive the consequences of his actions! The death of the pride that you hold as king, the death of the reign of the emperor that never should have been, that shall be the punishment that you are left with. You may find it to be a trite expression, but it’s one that fits for what I have in store for you. This match shall be the funeral of the king, my actions being the fiery arrow that flies through the sky and sets you ablaze from the pyre, a moment that should be fit for a man that suffers from your delusion of royalty. You abhor my expressions, but you continue this delusion no matter what I tell you, so live in your fantasy because it is the only thing that gives you comfort from having to face the mortality that knocks on your door. The man in black that rides the pale horse, he carries a fire within him and exudes the passion that he contains, and that fire will be what lights the arrow that pierces through the armor you wear! For yes, I am a man of emotion and wears that emotion on his sleeve, I will not lie. However, this emotion has not led me astray for it has been able to give me the blessing of gold and success in these recent months. Without that emotion, without that fire that I was able to contain throughout all the darkness that wanted to smote it out, I was able to cradle it until it was turned into an inferno! An blaze that was able to engulf Lucian Black, sear the combatants in the Elimination Chamber, to where I was able to secure this trophy that rests on my shoulders! That passion will be the tool I use to bring that punishment, the debt that you owe unto me, out into the light! The only question that remains is if you will be the one that meets the same fate you brought onto me, or will it be a fate all the new where you suffer where Devan suffered?

This isn’t a story, but a life can be chronicled in chapters as you mentioned. You believe that this chapter will be a chapter that reads another conquest for the emperor of Showdown, but that’s because of the castle that you remain in is able to lead you on to believe that. The truth is that the chapter will not be able the conquest, but it will be about the fall. The fall of the emperor as an old rival was able to climb up the hill, behind the throne that he sat comfortably on without a worry in the world, and slit his throat much to his shock and awe! For a debt is to be paid, and I’m the reaper that shall collect on that debt, for Lannister shall be known to pay his debt.
The Elite-Lord
Post December 22nd 2016, 12:27 am by The Elite-Lord
For once, there were heralds and parades to dawn in the tolling of the tide. But Lannister is not deemed impressed, for the pandering is once again falling to that of deaf ears. The Imp would like to caress the careless whisper, bask in all of its glory and idol. But how this psychological habit has its limitations, for the subject that habits beyond is proven to be immune to the immaculate machine. Lannister dare not exploit the riches in which you prosper, but perhaps the dependence in which you crave, shall make way for the power in which Lannister renders powerless. For the stagnant dimension in which you march serves as not the primal instinct of a machine, but the aggression that codes you as the model prisoner. How self conditioned you are indeed, like a machine, caught in a loop of your controlled fear. Oh yes, Pact Man, how even Lannister can see the cause to sympathize with your display. You seek to amass endorsement from peers and foes alike, but how Lannister is not the ovation type. This curtain call is not yours to grasp, as Lannister is not bound to your conquest of succession. It is the laurels in which you are worthy, but you dare not drench the fortitude that Lannister dare grow envy of. The emaciated tone in which you speak, serving up Lannister's congressional decree, all because you happened to partake in a chamber from the source of inception. But how the stain of your hypocritical mold has served, and doomed to repeat. The progress has obviously gone unrecorded, for this delusion on the machine is kept lying awake. Within this synthetic cognition in which offsets by Lannister's magnetic force, there serves a revelation that maintains the unyielding course. For machines were never meant to be conscious, rather, enslaved from a higher domain. Reality has you in check, by the nature of your effective ways.

And while you are cognizant of your abilities, how deceptive you are from the truth. You can continue to downplay the meaning of this collision course, and the power that resides in the boastful roar of the lion, but how this is just his mechanic once more betraying the reality in which resides. The Imp appears to be focused on recollecting an EAW Championship reign of Lannister's, and serve it as evidence as to the proportion in which Lannister has succumb to. But oh, how this fallacious creed continues to undersell the demise of the daring Hexa-None, and their failed power to be dare. These gunshots are not aligning with the cross hairs, Lannister is afraid, when context is brought to the forefront. And how this alone, showcases the hypocrisy in the words The Imp Man spiels, and the desperation in the half measures. After all, here you are slurring your words together about concepts you know nothing about. Your ignorance displayed like a trophy you're proud of. Perhaps you've fooled yourself, succumbed to the idea that you are the voice of reason. Or maybe there is no ulterior motive and just simply wish to spin a web of lies. Deception has always been the finest art, after all, but how it backfires when you've even fooled your own intent. You don't have what it takes to manipulate the masses, as you stumble upon your own words time and time again. You've been mislead into thinking that you are in control, when in reality your mind is just trying to justify for that you cannot compensate. But Lannister is not moved by your display of arrogance, as your confidence is that of a false sense of security. But oh righteous one, by all means, do enlighten Lannister after all. Tell him what you exactly thought would happen when time for war came to par? Did you expect it to bypass, or once more, did you allow yourself to consider the reward and came to the conclusion that it was worth the price of admission? Your motive is a puzzling one, and very shortsighted at a glance. Lannister knows you are isolated and desperate, and what a worse place to be those things than in the center of the war. Just remember, that some mistakes - you never stop paying for. And it is the price to Lannister's admission, that you'll come to pay the most.

But how debts are indeed in order to be paid, which allows Heavyweight (Champion) Senn to charge straight out of the gate, heeding Lannister's own claims. Oh, Jacob Senn, how you have spooked Lannister in his boots. "A debt of pain! A debt of death! A debt of punishment!" How Lannister's absolute manner unravels in the context of your decree! The energy in which this frequency lies, embarks on bringing Lannister to his peasant feet! Or so, the fable in which Jacob Senn exquisites to deem true. Just listen to yourself Jacob, and try to hinge on the idea of taking yourself seriously. Because Lannister has surely given up on such a failed aspiration. For Jacob Senn is a liar to the greatest degree, one that thinks himself cute when he portrays a play on words. But all it has done is left him in corny expression, acting like Lannister dare tremble at the mere thought of "death" in a wrestling ring. But that just goes to show how far Lannister has psychologically damaged Jacob Senn, in his state of war. But do be told here, and not forsake a single word. For Lannister has no ill will, only the passion and desire to have you marvel at his feet. You sit there on your cloud nine, implying yourself just and of high regard all because you are not influenced by the winds of perception. How devious you are, how much you spin.

Y2Impact likes to live within his own fallacies, but it seems Jacob Senn is the master at them. Once an icon among the shadows, this man now resonates within them. Jacob Senn thinks himself as the alpha, when he's already a step behind in the flow of momentum. Jacob, Lannister must admit that he has waited the day for you to become his foe once again, as there isn't an echo of confidence that needs to abstain from the sounds of the world more. But see to it, Senn, that you continue to breathe in your own disgust. You are used to it by now, after all. You put up another weak attempt like that again, and Lannister will be sure to break your core down to the very atom. You can cherish what you've built, but for no matter as all empires were meant to fall once Lannister grazes upon them. That way, when you try to tell that tale that you are the one who knocks, it will be a story without frames. This pitiful desperation must come to an end. For it has become abundantly apparent that this these two fabled champions are in unison, after all. But you, Senn, seem to have an appetite towards the flow of emotion. How that emotion is to lead you astray, as you encompass on a path of shock and awe. You and Lannister, again, come to meet. But let this serve as Lannister's decree, that you will never forget the moment in time where Lannister became your chronicle. This chapter will deafen in time, and considering where the battle lines tend to lie, you are not going to like the shade that you see. Seek if you may, but consider the attempt you are making. Dare not make the mistake of having an apprehensive tone when you set foot in the ring with Lannister. Because if you do, by the brute nature of the man, the industry will have a new owner to that championship you hold so dear.

This hope and confidence of yours is sure to bleed out in due time. This is by no means personal, but you are all teetering on foreign territory and the lion does not like that you are attempting to cut down his jungle. Do not tread the lion, Lannister not know how many times he has had to make this clear. You will no doubt be fractured from these words, but let the sound resonate. And let it resonate true.

ALLES FUR LANNISTER... LANNISTER... LANNISTER!!!

And let this absolution reign.
Moongoose McQueen
Post December 21st 2016, 11:33 pm by Moongoose McQueen
LiveWire
This is the Moongoose McQueen blog in which I will talk about the competitors for my upcoming match at the EAW 2016 award show. Because while I’ve clearly stated my goals and intentions going into this match, my so called “competition” still can’t seem to let their balls drop and really let loose on what many have called the biggest threat going into this match. And I don’t blame them, being around greatness is intimidating. I wouldn’t know, I’ve always been great and haven’t really met a match. And while the sad truth is, in this bunches of misfits New Breed, I don’t see anything yet. But I suppose it’s about time someone atleast tried to educate these morons because they are about to make the biggest mistake of their lives in underestimating Moongoose McQueen. Learn from this mistake, guys.

Anthony Leonhart
Now this asshole, he’s apparently French, alright, coming in here with a stupid French accent, saying “I am going to rule ze place with an Iron Fist.” And all I can think about is, where in our history books has the French ever had a great ruler like that? Most of them were lazy, arrogant pigs that drove their country into the ground. They were so bad, their own people despised them, because let’s face it, everybody hates the French. Love the food and the art, but my god, the people are absolutely unbearable. And you know what that bitch said about me? That I should go work the women instead because of my name. I mean, this is 2016, and here is Frenchy tossing “women” around like an insult, but you know what?  I’ve met more women with bigger balls than him, because you want to know something? Women are moving up the position in this world, but the French is always going to suck and be forgettable. This isn’t the first time, I’ve insulted the French, but can you really blame me? They make it so easy. I mean, who has every muttered “I’m scared of the French.” …Um… Like…. NO ONE EVER!!

Solomon Caine
Speaking of Scary, there is this other guy, name Caine or something. Apparently, EAW loves their nut cases, because let’s face it, every company should give those with special needs a real opportunity. I’m all for that! This is America! But you know what sucks? This guy is here talking about murder, death, and being like that emo kid at a party that is on his cellphone all night, but if I beat the living shit out of him, suddenly, I’M THE BAD GUY because I’m paid to beat up a guy with special needs. Now you see, I’m a mercenary. But you see, I don’t do every job that comes at me, I select them based on my interest, because it’s a way to make a living. And no, it’s not about the money. The key word is “living” because Moongoose McQueen lives by his own rules and his own terms, and I don’t believe someone about as dead inside like Caine will ever understand. Now, I don’t have friends because I’m an asshole. I’ll admit that. But Caine’s only friends are the voices in his head, and I gotta say, I’m not going to apologize when I kick him so hard in his head that he loses all of them.

Jakob DeLion
Speaking of no friends…. Jakob DeLion…………..

Kelly Hackensmidht
Moving on. Kelly Hackensmidht. Man, everything about that name screams the The Great Depression. And while I get this this guy is basically has a mindset of a fossil and thinks he is so smart, but the guy is a fuckin idiot, because I said something a few days ago, and he was like, “OH geez whiz, he must had quoted something Greek and make it about the Bible.” Ah, no, bitch, get educated, because it’s from “Hellsing” circa 1997-2008. Why do white guys from last century gotta make everything about religion? If you don’t understand something, then shut your god damn mouth and say nothing at all, you nerd. God, kids these day. Don’t know a good anime if it came up and bit them right in the ass? Get it? Because Hellsing is about vampires and monsters. Which by the way, “Bird of Hermes,” if you read between the lines, is about a monster no longer being restrained and allowed to go all out without holding back. But if you still don’t get that, you’ll see it December 23, 2016.

David Davidson
And can I just say, David Davidson, I’m sorry that the night you were born, your dad had a stutter problem and named you David Davidson. I’m sorry you think life is like a bad 90’s sitcom, and that you are still trying to work your way up through 90’s culture like so many people in today’s modern society. That’s sarcasm, by the way. You don’t need a laugh track to know that you are a fuckin joke. Look, everything you said bored me, and talking about you is boring me too, so let me just make sure I got this clear. Moongoose McQueen is the top competitor in the match. Moongoose McQueen was right about the New Breed title. Blah Blah Blah. Tag Team titles. Good, I don’t care about the tag team titles. It would be most wise to not cross paths with me, because believe it or not, I’m happy to be on Dynasty so I don’t have to deal with assclowns like the High Rollerz. Wait? It’s interbrand?!! Eh, still nothing, because they probably won’t win the titles.  

Jack Ripley
I don’t know who you pissed off in your previous life to get stuck with David Davidson, but I pity you the most. I can already tell you are the smarter and better of the two, but shit plus shit is just more shit. Believe me, kid, I’ve been in a tag team before, and it just holds me back. Guys like David are delusional and you’d do yourself a huge favor losing that liability. Not going to tell you to leave him now before or during the Battle Royal, but in the future, because looking at you two, the High Rollerz, it’s hard to watch. It’s hard to see the abuse you are taking from your partner, but you gotta fight back. You can walk away and get real help and real support. YOU ARE A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN AND YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY! CALL THE NATIONAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE HOTLINE! Report that man, because his jokes and threats are so bad, it hurts. HE’S NEVER GOING TO CHANGE! Don’t put yourself through this. You are better than this. You’re welcome!
Ross Vegas
And Ross, I beat your ass. You don’t deserve the right to speak to me on equal terms, let alone tell me to wear pants. If I wanted to go out there without pants, you damn well believe I’m going to go out there, let everything hang out. I ain’t ashame of my body. I’m not bound by the casual norms that I have to wear pants in society. If the children and women aren’t ready to see what a real man looks like, then don’t watch the show. Frickin Brody Spark came out with a dildo a weapon, and Moongoose McQueen might just be bring a weapon of his own. Did I just call my penis a weapon? You’re damn right I just did.  It’s a weapon of mass seduction, but sorry ladies, I’m taken. …… what the hell was I initially talking about?

Ahren Fournier
First off, get your facts checked, son. I DID NOT team up with Kevin Devastation! I would never drop my standards that low. Second, am I really going to believe a guy like you is going to last long in the battle royal when you didn’t even last 30 seconds with a girl in the showers? All the blood clearly isn’t going to your head and here you are spouting non-sense talking about how I need to demand respect and here you are putting a camera in the shower room to prove you can “get a girl.” But thank you, you gave me another good reason to win this battle royal, because I wouldn’t want Ahren Fournier to be the new definition for that. Personally, if I could, I’d rather the words “Ahren Fournier” and “breed” not go into a sentence together, and the thoughts of knowing it only takes less than 30 seconds to make more of you is terrifying. Wear a condom, in fact, I’ll send you a life times supply of them. Just please, keep your DNA to yourself, for the sake of this country and everyone else.

Mike Showman
I turned him off after “Queen of Mongoose.” I don’t care for stupid jokes and rich spoiled kids that never made much of anything on their own. I grew up poor, made my own money, made my own success, and for that reason, I can say I’m better than most people. I am living the American Dream, and Showman is nothing more than a byproduct of that being born into it. And the sad truth is, he might be the saddest competitor in this match of all. I’m not just talking about because he won’t win the match. I’m talking about how he’s probably going to go on his private island to celebrate Christmas on his own with a few girls, when deep down, he’s probably crying about how “Daddy doesn’t want to spend time with me on Christmas. Daddy wasn’t there, Daddy doesn’t care. Whose going to help me change my underwear?!” It’s really sad how rich people just self destruct to try to get attention, and here he is pretending to be me. I don’t blame him. People would love to be me. I am a self-made man with the most potential. Mike’s dad, I’m sure you aren’t reading this, but go spend some time with your kid. Teach him to grow up to be a fine young man before I have to do that for you. And don’t worry, the only fee you’d have to pay is the hospital bill when I’m done with him. 
Jacob Senn
Post December 21st 2016, 11:06 pm by Jacob Senn
I find it hilarious that I’m being the one called ignorant by the both of you. It’s quite hypocritical from the both of you to call me ignorant when you both live in your fantasy worlds. One man that lives in this world where he’s a machine, something greater than a man can ever aspire to become, and that no other mortal can ascend to. The other lives in the world where he’s the king of the castle, standing on the top of the hill to kick down those that attempt to usurp him, to the bottom of the hill to where they will lie and grovel before his feet. Delusions of grandeur, madness from the copious amounts of praise and applause that has been synonymous with your names for quite some time, and you don’t take any attempt to relieve yourself of these illnesses. All you do is continue to strengthen them, fortify these emotions into walls to protect yourself to revealing the insecurities to confront your own mortality. Both of you have failed to do that, to confront death and survive to tell the tale, and to truly be punished for the actions of that you have caused. I don’t speak of these physical injuries that allow you to have a triumphant return and be praised once more by the people, I’m not talking about the emotional trauma that a mind goes through once a championship or accolade is taken away from them, but a punishment that’s truly humbling. A defeat, a soul-crushing loss, that takes a toll on your mental health. A crushing blow that will reveal to the world that you’re not the invincible force, you’re not the iron king that is the sword that slices through any offender, and you’re not the war machine that can devour any soldier that decides to fight against it. You’re men of the world, born from the womb of a woman just like every other man that has stepped their two feet onto the world, and every man has a weakness that can be taken advantage of. Both of you are very good at hiding these weakness, with these stories that you tell towards people to make them shiver at the potential of being paired against you, but you won’t be able to hide those weakness to me. Lannister mentioned that Y2Impact and I were two sides of a currency that was out of date, but I think that was more of a self-reflection of his own internal struggle to grasp the reality that confronts him. He heard my words, he recognized what my statements brought, and maybe he realized that it’s not Jacob Senn that stands on that side. Lannister sits on the side of that coin because he aspires to be less than human, but he aspires to be Lannister. He shares the same ideal of Y2Impact, to believe that his name means more than the humanity that he possesses, but that is fine with me. For the indomitable will of the human spirit and the passion that mankind has to attempt to prevail against all odds, that’s what makes a man strong. Not just the sheer brute force that allows him to drive through his opposition, or the intellect that he amasses from the literary text of knowledge and the digital codex that he searches through, but it’s the spirit and the passion to desire something. Y2Impact doesn’t hold that desire as he aspires to gain nothing from this match, Lannister’s only aspiration is to rule a kingdom and be known as its emperor, but none of these men share a passion to determine who is the best. It surprises me that these men have gone so far without the desire for something more from this, but that’s what happens when you’re a deluded soul that can’t escape the fantasies that you create, you lose yourself. I’m not a man of complexities and grandiose gestures, I’m a simple man with simple desires. People may find that to be an insult to be called a simple man, but I find it to be a compliment. For you see, most men are wrapped in their own minds about what they aspire to have in this world and they create certain fictions that need to be adhered to by the mass populace. Both of the challengers that I will face at the EAW Awards Show are those types of people, the complex individuals that need to find something to clutch onto to make them believe that they are the alpha of the business. I don’t desire but one thing in this business. I’ve made enough money to support me and my needs for the rest of my life, held enough accolades to know that I’ve been a success in this business, but what I desire with all honesty is punishment. I’ve seen too much evil in this world, watched too much horror go unchecked in this world, I need to be able to fix the problems that arise. Some of these problems are of self-interest, such as the Elimination Chamber Match that I went through, but others are from the care I have for the business that has taken care of me when I decided to take the World Heavyweight Championship away from a failure of a man like Lucian Black. Most people find me to be evil because of that and I want them to, paint me as the black scourge that has appeared at your door, hoping to take from you everything that you hold dear. For the material possessions that you hold will not be able to sate my lust, for the only thing I lust in the suffering of the wicked, the punishment that brings an itch with every word these two men spout from their lips.

The machination of madness that Y2Impact has manufactured himself into being known as right now, he has decided to let it be known that I’m a man of insecurity that will hide from him when the time is right. Let Y2Impact be remind of the type of man that he has been and that I know him for, a manipulative mind that has taken every single shortcut that has been offered onto him, and you can add the title of hypocrite onto that label to. For he wants to judge me for being the man that took his place in the Elimination Chamber last, wants to say that I allowed Jamie O’Hara to do the grunt work, yet did you see what Jamie O’Hara was doing? The man was sleeping and resting in a corner, just like I was, when every single other man desired to tear each other apart. However, that has nothing to do with Y2Impact and I know how much that you love to be in the spotlight, so let’s refocus our attention back upon the machine that desires to break this solider of punishment to his knees. You find yourself able to accomplish all of these grand feats of endurance and prestige, carrying around the EAW Championship on your shoulder for the first time in your illustrious career, but I find that you’ve forgotten the one detail that you’ve never been able to do. There has been one barrier that you’ve never been able to break through, one obstacle that has stood in your path, and that is me. I’m the obstacle that has constantly stood before you and has put you to shame and you can claim any excuse you want. You weren’t a machine at the time, you were a man, you weren’t at your best like you are now, what excuse that makes you sleep at night and leaves you in peace will be fine with me. However, I know the truth at the end of the night and it’s that your delusions have always been the blind spot that I take advantage of. The pride of a champion, a legendary figure of prominence that has too much pride to be able to admit he’s a man, for that’s what afflicts most people in this company. Unable to call themselves what they are no matter what title or phrase they place before it, man. Not king, not emperor, not deity, or machine, but a simple human man. That frightens you, Impact, don’t deny it. Confronting your own mortality truly turns your skin pale and strikes fear into your heart, so why not call yourself something that can never die? However, even machines will meet their end and be decommissioned due to the passage of time. The rust begins to settle into the metal due to the harsh conditions, the code that binds the machine is too ancient to be able to perform maintenance upon and be used with the current generation, and the complexities of the machine are easily replaced by the simplicity that the new generation can offer to the world. Machines can be rendered obsolete and thus, meet another death that even man themselves will never be able to experience, an immortal death that they will experience with no end. The machine is just stripped apart, crafted into a new machine that can be used for a new purpose, until that machine meets the same fate. For a man that wants to talk about insecurities, I find that to be quite the heavy dose of anxiety if I’ve seen one. Every man harbors their own flaws that that has been the flaw of Y2Impact, the ego and pride that has been taken above to a point where there’s nothing else he can see, and it turns him into a man that’s ravaged by madness. Plagued by his own delusions, he sits and awaits the sweet release that I can give him. To know that his place can be no more and that I, the new generation of this industry, will be the hand of death to give him that ride into the night that he desires. For I know the feeling of the disrespect of your comrades, to be known as lesser because of foolish apprehensions, because my heart does hope for the due respect to be given unto me. However, it’s not the central focus of my words like you hope them to be, Y2Impact. They are the words of caution that I bring to you on the events that will transpire at the EAW Awards Show. Only one man that walk out of that night with the victory to their name, their hand raised above in the air with a smile shimmering from their face, and I’m warning you that it will not be a machine. For your feats of endurance are impressive like a machine does, the endurance that is unmatched by any human alive. However, the endurance is what I hope to come across and prove to you that your endurance is of an ancient time, so aged to the point where even a mortal man can outlast it. The same reason that Mr. DEDEDE finds himself to be a diety, the same reason that The Heart Break Boy and Jaywalker served deities, and the same ideal that Lannister has of being a king and emperor are all decrepit natures that have been outlived and superseded by men. Instead of using that vast knowledge to just listen to the words that I speak, why don’t you find the meaning behind him or do I need to spell it out for you? Let me give you the simple terms from the mouth of a simple man, Y2Impact. No matter how many “firmware updates” you do to attempt and adapt to the surroundings, you will always be the extremist. You will forever be the old guard of this place and you will forever be brought to attention by men that have been brought ahead of you. So confront the death that awaits you, see the mortality that stares you in the face, as it will not hide BUT FIND YOU AND DELIVER IT THE PUNISHMENT THAT YOU HAVE CREATED FOR YOURSELF!

I’ve done my dealings with Y2Impact, but now I must turn the emperor that will transform into the man to be forgotten. I don’t need to convince the world of your delusion because unlike Y2Impact, you take your madness in stride. Your delusion of being a king and emperor has been prevalent throughout your entire career, a constant that has been at the forefront of your career in the manner that your brute strength has been, but that’s not shocking to you. Your shock will come when the EAW Awards Show come, so I’m not here to surprise you just yet, but to simply enlighten you on the events that will unfold and to educate you in the delusion that you’ve experienced on a daily basis for years. For these claims aren’t baseless and without merit like you attempt to make them out to be, Lannister. These claims are not even claims, but fact for the person that has the simple ability of sight and directed it towards you. That shouldn’t be too hard to accomplish for even the most uneducated man, being that it is a sense that we all share no matter our position of power or education and that you love to desire the spotlight from the brand of Showdown. For this dominant king, this ruler of the free nation with his crown sitting atop his brow, that has become the true cliche of this business. You have joined Y2Impact in this insanity, along with various elitists that have taken this mantra, that they are invincible and greater than man. You view this because you are an emperor among people, you clings to a crown that has long since been gone and represents nothing but the vanity of a man that has yet to be brought to his knees. This ideal has become elementary in itself, a timed tradition of the men that harbor insecurity that demands them to manifest this fable to be worshipped and fawned over, but I have come to shatter that ideal because the time of kings, gods, machines are over! It’s time for the people to wake up from this dream of theirs and realizes the truth that every person is a man, nothing more, and simply gladiators that are there to fight for the richest prizes. To humiliate your opponent and bring them to the point of defeat, that’s the nature of this business and I won’t lie to you, the defeat at King of Elite was one that I don’t intend to forget. It was a night where I was left on the side to watch as you reaped the reward and I desire to return that debt of pain and a debt of death that you have decided to mock. I don’t blame you for your attempt to try and satirize it because you’re a man that has no means to do otherwise, because you’ve never experience that fall that creates a true man. You’ve not experienced the great tragedy that brings you to a point in your career that transforms you into the man that should be honored and revered, but I’ve experienced it. Death has been a dear friend, not an enemy. He has opened his hand and I accepted, wrestling with the demons that I had created through the own manifestations of my own mind, but that has come to pass since my rebirth and resurrection as The Punisher. I no longer share the delusion that the two of you do, I don’t share the insanity of spinning of fictitious fable that doesn’t speak to the logic of the world. Lannister, I can live with the fact that you laid claim to the King of Elite crown on that night, but you won’t confront the destruction of your fantasy that shall arrive in the form of The Punisher. I’ve told you that this was a moment that I’m waiting for, the moment that I desired to give unto you the punishment that you deserve. This is no fabrication like your place as King, no delusion like your reign as emperor, but this is the truth. I’m in this match for the right to be named Champion of Champions, to be crowned in that manner the same way that you had been crowned at King of Elite, and that is the poetry in the punishment that you will experience. I owe no debt unto you because you have not paid any debt unto me, Lannister. I’ve been due a payment and I have not been compensated, so what shall you do about this? Shall you continue to garner interest? Shall you continue to hide in the castle that you’ve built to protect yourself from the mortality that rests on your shoulders? Go ahead, resort to the fiction that you write because the truth is that you couldn’t defeat me without another man being present in the ring. You need the assistance of another to be able to beat me because you don’t have to pin me to be declared the winner and a king! How can I respect you as a man if you can’t even defeat me like true athletes have in this sport? Because you’re a king? An emperor? They’re all lies that you tell yourself to protect you from the truth THAT YOU’RE NOTHING! YOU’RE DUST FROM THE EARTH, A MEMORY THAT WILL SOON GROW FAINT AFTER I’M CLAIMED THE CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS! You may have the Answers World Championship, all the golden treasures that you’ve sought after to be revered throughout the people as someone to respect, but I have none for you. You’re cheap pyrite that pretends to be something he isn’t, soon to be revealed for all the world to see, and you will be broken just as King Midas was. For with even the golden touch that he possess, he’s only remembered as the man that was forced to be punished for his greed. Unlike him, your crimes are more than just simple greed. Every man has a weakness to greed, but you’ve taken things to a whole different degree like our shared opponent has, to a delusion to believe yourself greater than man. You need to awaken from this slumber and realize that even though there may be no men like Lannister… Lannister is just a man.

Both of you deify yourselves into believing something that you’re not, but trust in me. I shall rectify this with one simple move because the EAW Awards Show will host the rise of The Punisher! Punishment will be delivered unto the wicked and it shall be dispensed without mercy! I will not mourn the loss that you shall have, the forlorn state that you shall be left with, for it will be justified for the actions that you have done. You will pay the debt that every soul must pay, the price that every person must be given, and one that no man shall escape or hide from!

It’s a debt of pain, a debt of death, and a debt of punishment!
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next