Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Victor Maero
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post January 2nd 2017, 1:22 am by Victor Maero
Maero walks quietly through the forest. Rays of moonlight barely penetrate the bare tree limbs above him as he crushes leaves underfoot. He adjusts his coat as he swats at his visible breath and shivers slightly. A figure walks out from behind to Maero’s side. Without looking Maero continues walking. The figure steps into the light to reveal himself to be the Wendigo, a bestial version of Maero.

“Mr. Mcadams, hmm? Sounds like an appetizer.” Wendigo’s breath spews up into the sky as he licks his lips.

“I wish.” Maero responds as the Wendigo disappears behind a tree and reappears at a tree further down Maero’s walking path. “No, Mr. Mcadams is a threat, and a damn big one. One of the few men who knows respect in this abysmal place. No superfluous swearing or threats devoid of substance in his words; He speaks with class and power. Not a single word is out of place, and the same can be for with his strikes. I have nothing but respect for him.” Maero continues to walk as he talks and passes the Wendigo who smiles.

“But?” The Wendigo steps out from behind a tree in front of Maero. Maero walks through the Wendigo who dissipates like a swarm of gnats.

“But that doesn’t mean he is invincible. He may be strong, but even Achilles had a weakness. I’ll find Mr. Mcadams’, and he won’t like what I’ll do with it.” Maero cups his hands over his face and breaths into them in an attempt to heat them up.

“That doesn’t sound like the respect you were priding yourself on just a moment ago.” The Wendigo appears in front of Maero leaning on a tree.

“Every cell of my body is driving me to win this fight, every second of my time in EAW has brought me to fight this man again, one on one. I won’t lose this, even if I have to break every rib in his ribcage and stomp on his legs until they break. But that doesn’t change the fact that I’ll take his hand and shake it before the fight begins. That doesn’t change the fact that at the end of this match I will pick him up and help him to raise his hand to the audience. But I’ll beat him. I’ll beat him and then I’ll help him stand, in that order.” Maero pulls a metal lighter from his pocket. He opens and closes it with a click and repeats the process as he walks.

“Why have you got such respect for this rich pansy?” Wendigo slides out from behind one of the trees near Maero and then slips back into the shadows.

“He’s self made. He may not seem it at first but he didn’t become what he is through inheritance. His bloodline didn’t make him strong, it was his own strength. That… that is the kind of man I respect. He even warned me of Solomon Caine. I’m sure he remembers that. He watched me pound both him and Ahren into oblivion. Even though Ahren came in at the last second fully rested I sent him to dream land and won that match. So tell me, if that’s the kind of havoc I create when I have that many opponents, if that is what I do when so many men want to try and take me down, what do you think will happen when it’s just you and me?”

“I’m sure he’ll enjoy this.” Wendigo appears walking beside Maero. “Rich people always seem to like hunting big game.”

“He’s never hunted something like me. No, no, no. This’ll be new for him. The feeling of being both the hunter and hunted simultaneously is enough to drive any man mad. And now he gets his first taste. It’s about time he came in contact with a beast in that ring, it’s about time he met the new me, the real me. It’s about time he discovers just what my bite feels like.” Maero smiles as he continues to click his lighter. He looks down at his lighter and the Wendigo dissipates. Maero looks up with the Wendigo’s cheshire smile over his mouth.

“Bring any gun you want,” Maero hisses. “Bullets don’t stop the beast. You’re about to feel the unhindered wraith of a pissed off alpha predator. The top of the food chain has a spot empty waiting for me, and you’re holding my ticket there. Rich blood has always been the sweetest, and believe me, I have a sweet tooth. You’ll stand after this match of course. The question is: will it be me or the paramedics helping you up? I don’t hate you Mr. Mcadams, I’ve made that clear. I’ve longed for this match since the first time I fought you. This is my time Mr. Mcadams, and at the moment you’re standing in my way. Nothing stands in my way for long… nothing. I’m tenacious, unwavering, and most of all…” Maero clicks his lighter on and drops it onto the soil lighting a previously unseen trail of gasoline. Maero walks into the darkness as sparks fly through the night and two words burn into the leaves. “I… bite.”
showster26
Post January 1st 2017, 11:05 pm by showster26
Dynasty promo #2
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 House12

(The scene opens inside the Beverly Hills Mansion home of "Picture Perfect" Mark Michaels. It's here that we find Michaels agent, Johnny J, stumbling into the living room with his Calvin Klein dress shirt half unbuttoned, and his hair sticking straight up. While we see Michaels sitting down, looking well groomed, a glass of water in one hand and his smartphone in the other.)

Johnny: "Oh god, how much did I have to drink last night? "

Michaels: "well you climbed up on my coffee table and started dancing the macarena without any music."

Johnny: "I see.  You're not too pissed at me for it are you?"

Michaels: "No, of course not. What is pissing me off is Kelly Hackensack over there. I mean I wake up this morning after throwing an awesome New Year's Eve party, and get a text about this kid talking some crap. Let me ask you, how can a guy who say that all 2016 is gonna be remembered for is him and the other two mouseketers forming a fruity little club, turn around and say I'm the one with an ego problem?  And after I gave the guy a bit of friendly advice, which by the way was a hell of a lot more than I got when I got here. If there's anyone who's off in his estimation of his opponent, it's this kid.

Now yeah he put up a hell of a fight against Hades. But than again so did I, and not only against him but against guys like Zack Crash, Y2Impact, Lucian Black, and between us it was about this time last year when if it hadn't been for some Greek jackass with a hard on for Tig Kelly, I would have been the National Elite Champion.

And yes he came up close in that battle royal, no small feat. But don't come stepping to me until you've gone thru ladder matches, the hells warpath, the grand rampage, and the glass gauntlet match, all of which looked more like train wrecks instead of wrestling matches. After Kelly Hackenschmidt has been through all of that, then maybe he can talk about matches he had against opponents who are first ballot hall of famers.

So no I'm not underestimating Kelly, and I'm not gonna bother intimidating him, he'll have enough to be worried about when that bell rings, but what I'm doing is just letting him know that I'm more than prepared for him."

Johnny: "Umm Mark my head is killing me, would you mind explaining what that means exactly?"

Michaels: "Well what it means is that while yes Kelly is an exceptionally talented technical wrestler who's been tearing it up since his debut, he's not the only one buddy boy. I've already been where he is and I know dam. Well how he's feeling. I know that he feels he has everything to prove in this one and that he will be bringing his A-game to the Verizon Center. But I also know that he's got a ball of nerves forming in the bottom of his stomach because he is taking on a man who he knows is gonna give every last ounce of blood, sweat, and tears, and once that bell rings absolutely will not stop until his hand is raised in victory. This Friday night, live for the whole world to see on Dynasty, Kelly Hackenschmidt will be in for the fight of his life because he's looking at the man who not only can match him move for move, hold for hold, he's got to go up against the most versatile wrestler on the EAW roster. He can fly, but I can fight!

And that is the real summation of this one John, Kelly Hackenschmidt is gonna go toe to toe with the guy who will fight him at every stage of this match until the ref declares one of us the winner. And you better believe that man is gonna be me."

Johnny: "I bet, but do you think your getting a bit worked up over the kid?  Like why is him saying he believes in himself lighting a fire under your ass?"

Michaels: "John, I'm not upset that he believes in himself, if anything he needs to have a bit more faith in his abilities, but what I am upset about is about he just brushed aside the wisdom I was passing on to him.  Because there are few guys here who are actually worth it, and if he won't smarten up and listen to someone who has been in the main events, who's stolen the show, who's faced champions and legends and lived to tell the tale, well then I might have teach him the hard way by knocking him upside his head, or failing that, kicking him in his Maple Leaf loving ass.

Any which he chooses the outcome stays the same, I'm the one who's gonna be out celebrating in D.C. a winner.  Cause ol' Kelly is about to lock horns with the guy who has devoted his life to making his technique the one they put in textbooks. The guy who's work load is equaled by none. The guy who's absolute mastery of everything professional wrestling, has made him a Instagram lcon, a twitter trendsetter, and a hashtag hero to millions of people form every corner of the globe. Good people who I am grateful for each and every like, retweet, shout out, and follow across all of social media. People who I go out for every night, and try to give them their money's worth as their Social Media Champion. People who I know got my back this Friday and will be packing the house at the Verizon Center, or tuning in at home, cheer me on and giving me the energy that I'll need to take it to Kelly Hackenschmidt from bell to bell. So Kelly and the other lost boys better start picturing that."

Johnny: "That sounds great Mark. Excuse me for a second, I have throw up my lung."

(Johnny rushes off out of the shot towards the bathroom.)

Mark: "Oh god, Johnny your going the wrong way!"

(Michaels get up and hurries after Johnny.)

Fade To Black.
Agustin Gates
EAW Has Been Warned
Post January 1st 2017, 8:10 pm by Agustin Gates
Before New Year’s...

The Jostens Center, home of the final EAW Live Event of the year, was filled with irate and displeased fans. Some were having a good time, enjoying the matches that took place early on in the night. The show opened up with a few good tag team and single bouts. As the night was nearing the main event, where a massive celebration the likes EAW has never seen would take place, the audience were seen hoisting unique man made signs in the air. The atmosphere in Lake Buena Vista was very hazardous, extra security being brought out as Agustin’s Court was seen making their way down the ramp. The arena erupted in malicious animosity at the very sight of them, the fans recalling what they had done to dethrone the beloved PRW Dixie Lanford. The Armada was nowhere to be seen, probably prepping the man of the hour in the back. Each one took a position at ringside, fully alert in case anyone decided to crash the party. The squared circle was decorated royally for tonight’s occasion, with a few huge picture frames of Gates in each corner and a throne in the heart of the ring. On the throne were the following: an extravagant crown and scepter, and a wooly purple royal cloak. There was a burgundy carpet over the canvas, with AG’s golden initials near the throne.

So many had dreaded this evening for some time, many really wanting to end the year off on a high note and not a bummer. The way Gates had stole the PRW Undisputed Champion from his childhood friend kept Dixie’s fans up at night, making it difficult for them to digest any of their meals. And now Gates was on his way out to rub in his tainted victory before 2016 bid everyone adieu. With cameras being pointed on three of PRW's youngest talents, the crowd couldn’t seem to name an individual who could dethrone The Bane of Professional Wrestling. With the hefty weapons at his disposal, the EAW Universe feared 2017 would be a year of toxic memories. When the audience thought things couldn’t get any worse, they jeered at the sight of Doug Smith rising out of his seat with a microphone in hand. One of Agustin’s closest friends actually looked decent tonight, wearing an expensive tailored suit which Gates personally bought for him. Clearing his throat on the microphone, hoping it would silence the incensed audience, Doug simply laughed to himself as he shook his head as the crowd boomed with more animosity.

Smith: Show respect Florida! Don’t realize who your eyes have laid on?!

Silencing the arrogant commentator of PRW, the fans chanted “BRUNSWICK IS BETTER THAN YOU!’ as loud as they could, which truly rubbed Doug the wrong way.

Smith: If Brunswick is so good, how come he wasn’t knighted earlier tonight?

That line definitely briefly quieted the crowd.

Smith: Oh you didn’t know? Earlier tonight, his Majesty knighted yours truly on his official website!

This cued the audience to defend the absent Josh Brunswick with every fiber in their being, booing a crazed chuckling Smith. Steven Maximum and Elijah Dynamite both walked over to Doug, at the same time keeping a look out for their brother’s haters in the sea of wrestling fans. When the dynamic duo approached the hyena of a man, Steven whispered in Doug’s ear probably telling him to stay with the script and keep the show rolling.

Smith: Right. Of course. *clearing his throat* A couple of years back in PRW, a prophecy was uttered before you. Direct your eyes to the titan tron to see what I’m referring to.

Quote :
OOC: Please listen to the song while reading this quote.

Alice: Yes Reese, I REALLY DID IT! I’M THE CYANIDE CHAMPION! I literally beat a former X-Division Champion in Jesse Drive. I wish you could have seen it.

In her locker room, The Dirty Little Thing Alice Harris was jumping with glee, talking on the phone with her best friend The Iceman Reese Lynch. The Iceman was on tour with a few other stars of PRW, bringing awareness to fight for a cure for Breast Cancer. Meanwhile, Alice was coming off a big victory in her young career, obtaining her first ever championship in the company. While she continued to relay the information about the exciting night to her BFF, she couldn't quite take her eyes off the Cyanide Championship in her other hand, biting down on her bottom lip beginning to get a bit emotional. For some time, The Dirty Little Thing was down in the gutters from the fact that she couldn't beat a Hall of Famer, in Sherri Taylor, in her first ever pay-per-view match, always being reminded when she went on PRW.com. But three days ago wiped that all away.

Alice: Alright, I’ll talk to you later Reese. Remember to take pictures please. Yeah, I love you too. Bye bestie.

Pressing on the red icon on her iPhone, Alice hung up the call, tucking the phone away in her back pocket.

Agustin: I think that belongs to someone else Senorita.

With a jerk, Alice turned towards the entrance of her locker, her eyes bugging out as she caught sight of The Majestic One Agustin Gates. The young stud was leaning his back against the side of the door, both hands tucked in his khaki jeans, dressed really fancy seeming like he came from a hot date. Agustin kept a cool expression on his face, seeming like he wasn't in the mood to start any trouble. Alice clenched her newly won championship with both hands, noticing Gates’ eyes making their way on it, and coolly stepping away from the door. When Alice caught sight of EAW’s Prince Charming grabbing a hold of a black chair, The Dirty Little Thing raised her title in battle, ready to duke it out with her predator, not planning to lose the championship so soon.

Agustin: Relax little thing. I’m not here to fight……….yet.

Alice: *not lowering her guard for one second* So what are you here for?

Agustin: *sitting on the chair, and crossing his right leg over his left* To talk. Well also, I’m here on important business. And before you get all feisty with me, let me first congratulate you on winning the Cyanide Championship. Especially against the likes of Jesse Drive. I hate the guy with a passion, especially not forgiving him for what he did to my father. But you beat him, and was awarded with the very title you hold in your puny hands. A frail thing like yourself is actually a champion in my kingdom.

Alice: Excuse me? Your kingdom?

Agustin: Yes my dear. My kingdom. I rule over PRW. But some don’t see that way because I don’t hold THE championship in PRW. And let’s keep this between you and I shall we? I’m going to do everything in my power to become Undisputed Champion before my dear older brother, Carlos Cruz. Yes I want the X-Division Championship, knocking Takato’s head right off his shoulders. But a king needs the right crown to be a leader, no, A RULER of a weak and feeble kingdom. And Mark Graves isn't that man.

Alice: *one brow raised* And you are?

Agustin: *smirking up at Alice* I knew you were a smart little girl. Yes me. The Majestic One Agustin Gates is PRW’s rightful ruler, and future king. It’s not Aries, Ace, Logan, Sylvia Wrath, and never will be Mark Graves.

Alice: So what do you want with me then?

Agustin: I’m glad you asked babe.

Alice: Don’t call me babe.

Agustin: *chuckling lightly* Forgive me my dear. Sometimes my Tony Stark persona takes over. Hence why many call me Iron Man.

Alice: *annoyingly rolling her eyes* Oh brother. Someone please shoot me. Shoot me now.

Agustin: But to answer your question Alice. I came to you with an offer. An offer that will change your life for the better. An offer, that will make you even more prestige than Sherri Taylor.

Alice: What kind of offer?

Agustin: An offer of becoming the queen of the future ruler of PRW. Be by my side, as we BOTH bring down PRW from the ground up. Building up a new company in OUR image! No longer will short-sighted homo-sapiens dictate our careers. No longer will we be their pawns in entertainment, for people who don’t even deserve to be in our presence in the FIRST PLACE! Alice, you and I together can forge a sanctuary that many will beg to be a part of. A sanctuary that together, WE’LL RULE WITH IRON FISTS! So what do you say my future queen?

Catching her guest completely off guard, Alice burst out in a heckled laughter, with tears pouring down her small tender cheeks, bending over with both her arms wrapped her waist. The Cyanide Championship was still in her possession, tightly held at her side, continuing to fill the room with her boisterous laughter. She lifted her head up, noticing The Majestic One uncrossing her legs, leaning forward in his seat, his face completely overwhelmed with bewilderment. The look itself made Alice chuckle even more louder, her face turning bright red from the energy she was utilizing. Agustin was looking at both his sides, trying to figure out what had made The Dirty Little Thing lose her nerve.

Agustin: WHAT’S THE MEANING OF THIS?!

Alice: *gasping for air, while trying to regain her composure* Wh-What did you put in your drink th-this morning? Because I think you’re d-drunk right now little man. Did you practice th-this all in front of your mirror? HA HA HA HA HA! You've got to be kidding with me. Who in their right mind would even think about associating with you?! I would literally shoot-

CRACK

All of a sudden, Agustin stormed out of his seat, bolting straight to Alice and knocking her right on her back with a lethal Dethroned (Discus Clothesline)! Gates menacingly glared down at The Dirty Little Thing, his eyes burning with hatred, showing the viewers at home a glimpse of the malicious thoughts that were running through his sick mind. Gates leisurely unbuttoned his black blazer, his eyes never abandoning his hurting prey.

Agustin: I've heard enough! Babe, you thought what I said was some kind of childish joke? I don’t joke. I’m not Bubsey, PCS, or even your little pet Reese Lynch. I will be PRW’s future ruler. With or without you as my queen. On second thought Ms. Harris, keep being your *performing air quotes* “best friend’s” eye candy. Because I know in PRW, there’s a woman who wants a real man. A man that possesses the looks, physique, and power to dominate a company with just his two mere fists. So yeah, you’re dismissed.

Rolling onto her chest, Alice grunted in pain as she began to crawl away from her looming guest, fearing the worst. Her grip never once released the Cyanide Championship, mentally pleading for someone to actually come and rescue her from the advancing Gates.

Agustin: *methodically following Alice* Hmmm, an actual damsel in distress? I've always wanted to know how they look like in real life. If this was one of the fairy tales I was read at a younger age, I would have leaped into action, slaying the minacious beast trying to harm the young lady. Sadly this is the real world. And I’m not your prince in shining armor. I’m the guy who wants to give you what you've been begging for, since you first laid eyes on me.

Alice: *grumbling while still feeling the effects of AG’s clothesline* Someone please help me. Anybody.

Agustin: *peeling his shirt off his body, continuing to follow Alice* Sorry babe, but we’re alone. And that’s for the best. I’m not into what people call gang banging or three ways. Even though multiple women have offered themselves to me. I think it would only be fair if one by one, women could have a taste of what a REAL man would feel and taste like. Don’t you agree Alice?

Suddenly, Agustin grabbed a handful of Alice’s hair, forcing her to stand on her two feet. Releasing a shriek, The Dirty Little Thing dropped the Cyanide Championship, feeling Agustin wrapping his right hand around her small neck. He started choking her, slowly bringing Alice’s face up to his, a sly smile gradually forming. He cocked his head side to side, watching as tears flowed down Alice’s eyes, her hands scratching at his arm and chest, doing her absolute best in trying to free herself. With a roar, Agustin swung The Dirty Little Thing into the lockers, filling the room with a huge clatter of flesh and metal connecting. Alice’s head and back bounced off the lockers with a jolt, staggering ahead with her head hung in dizziness.

Keeping the pressure going, with both hands The Majestic One grabbed Alice’s hair, wildly swinging her into the chair he previously was sitting on. The chair and Harris awkwardly bent, with The Little Dirty Thing’s body pleading for the punishment to finally end. She rolled away from the chair, arching her back with burning agony coursing through every part of her being, her eyes tightly shut not realizing Agustin was coming her way.

Agustin: No one else to blame for this, but yourself babe. I tried to make your life better. A life that Reese, who continues to chirp about his easy peasy victory over Suerte, will never give you in his wildest dreams. You don’t intend to be the queen of PRW’s Majesty? Well then, I see no further use of you Alice. And the Cyanide Championship? Well that never belonged to you from the beginning. I’ll be taking it off your hands now.

Without having to break a sweat, Agustin once again lifted Alice off the floor, with one hand tightly wrapped around her already reddish neck. Nuzzling his nose against Alice’s, Agustin used his free hand to wipe a few strands of hair away from her face, later rubbing a tear off her cheekbone.

Agustin: *whispering* Don’t ever laugh at me again.

In an instant, Agustin positioned Alice perfectly for a sickening move, glancing to his right to see a table covered with beauty supplies. Roaring with intensity, Maverick sent Harris sailing in the air, sending her crashing into the table with a nasty Adieu (Uranage). Grabbing her by one leg, Agustin dragged the Cyanide Champion out of the debris, his head facing the entrance.

Agustin: You may come in now.

Walking into the room, head hung in disgust and shame, was a PRW official having seen the entire gruesome beat down. Planting his right foot hard against Alice’s burning chest, Agustin snapped at the official, pointing his finger down, indicating for the official to begin the count.

Paris tentatively approached the creep as he provocatively held down Alice for the pin and for her sake alone did a fast count.

ONE, TWO, THREE!

Paris held the title away from Agustin, forcing him to get off of Alice to retrieve it. Gates took the belt from Valentino and headed off while Alice laid on the cold floor. At least there was a witness now.

The painful memory of when Alice became Agustin’s first victim in his path of carnage, stirred some unpleasant emotions within the live crowd. Even though The Dirty Little Thing was no one’s favorite these past years, the way Agustin’s darkside had arrived on the scene still to this very day hasn’t sit right with the female viewers of the company.

Smith: *speaking over the angst crowd* And without further adieu, please rise from your seats and join me in welcoming PRW’s forty-fourth and final Undisputed Champion. HE IS THE MAJESTIC ONE……...AGUSTIN………...GATESSSSSSSSSSSS!

Once Jeremiah’s voice was heard through the PA system, cueing security to be on their toes, an extravagant lamborghini aventador stretch limo appeared from the back and parked on the left side of the stage. The Jostens Center was definitely quaking at the audiences’ intense brutal reception for The Majestic One. Before the doors of the arena was opened, extensive check up was ordered to take place, making sure weapons or any other things that could harm Gates wasn’t being brought in. As much as Management loathed Gates and his peers, they had no choice but to protect their leading man from any harm. When the doors of the limo slid open upward, all four of The Armada strolled out with massive cheesy smiles on their faces. They each were dressed in luxurious and club outfits, looking extra bewitching tonight. And then the Apocalypse became a reality.

Walking out to a storm shower of jeers and flippant comments, Gates proudly raised his newly won Undisputed Champion high in the air once he walked of the limo. In a gold slim fit business suit, Gates was smiling from ear to ear as the crowd continued to bombard his ears with insults waggling his title below the belt with glee. With his Valkyries at his side, Gates proudly made his to the ramp his champion firmly placed on his right shoulder. The Majestic One still couldn’t believe that tonight had arrived. He felt as if this was all a dream, breathtaken by the whole scenery for his celebration. Agustin could recall the night he won his first major World Championship, when he arrived to his personal dressing room, his phone was sounding off uncontrollably. He was all over social media, his family and friends were either congratulating or scolding him, and he was getting all sorts of death threats. Each one made the Bronx native feel like a kid who won the Spelling Bee. Inhaling a huge waft of envy towards him at the bottom of the ramp, which was made to look like a red carpet, Gates yet again rubbed in his corrupted title victory by planting a long passionate kiss on the Undisputed Championship.

After acknowledging his stable mates with a quick nod of the head, Gates and his Armada made their way into the squared circle. Jhene and Mackenzie both wrapped the cloak around their employer, while Helga handed him his scepter, and finally was crowned by Tsundere. Each thing that was taking place before their very eyes, didn’t sit right with the fans still somehow not wanting to leave the building. Once The Armada took their place behind Gates, who contemptuously sat down in his throne, The Majestic One’s theme was cut off the air. Taking a microphone out from inside his blazer, Gates laughed to himself as a spotlight was dropped upon him.

Agustin: You all know what to do. So do it. BOW BEFORE YOUR KING!

Gates laughed without control as the crowd groaned and booed him with hatred, wishing someone from the back would crash the party before things got worse.

Agustin: It’s been two years since I prophesied to you all on what would occur in the near future. And near one of you believed me. You simply laughed and said that I couldn’t wrestle.

Before Gates could go any further, he was silenced with the infamous ‘YOU CAN’T WRESTLE!’ chants.

Agustin: *laughing even harder than before* And yet I’m holding PRW’s richest prize before you all!

That quickly silenced the chants.

Agustin: Takato couldn’t do it in his dreams. Owens certainly couldn’t after two straight tries. Marcus never could even if he played any of the wrestling games out there. And my dear old big brother? For three long years he called himself PRW’s Future Poster Boy, making you all believe his tall tales that he would one day grasp this rich prize. And has he? Never has and never will. But yours truly? I was bred for this business since Genesis. At long last my birthright is where it should be. In the hands of PRW’s rightful heir. Me.

Staring long and hard at PRW’s Undisputed Championship, Gates became absolutely serious as he gazed upon his name plate and the pricey rocks on the front plate. Agustin took hold of his championship with both hands, bringing it close to his model like face for a second time tonight. Keeping the Undisputed Championship close to his face, Gates brought the microphone back up to his lips.

Agustin: Dixie, Alice, Chispa, Owens, Marcus, Aries, Carlito, Parker, LeBlanc, Maxima, and many others have felt my wrath as I mowed down my opposition to claim what was always mine. And in New Orleans, Louisiana you all witnessed that whenever I speak, you best listen or suffer the same fate as good old Dixie Lanford. And speaking of Dixie. *smirking in the camera before him* Get better babe. And don’t fret, you’re forgiven. You can call me for a quicky whenever you want. I know no one man has ever put you in the hospital like I did. Your welcome.

Blowing a kiss to the camera, Gates sat back in his seat.

Agustin: As I did last year, ending twenty-fifteen as the PRW Internet Champion, I’m honored to bid this year as your Undisputed Champion. Ata and Bane seem to want a piece of their king, and dethrone me. But their efforts will prove futile. I WAS BORN TO BE THIS MEASLY COMPANY’S FEARLESS LEADER. I’m going to rule all of wrestling companies on Earth with an iron fist, smashing every woman in my wake at the same time. EAW, I’m here also warning you of your impending doom. On January sixth, I am throwing up a Majestic Open Challenge. I don’t care if Lucian, Senn, Moore, Leonhart, or any other member of the Dynasty comes down that ramp to ATTEMPT in defeating me. What happened last year against a giraffe is irrelevant. From the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C., I will defeat TWO INDIVIDUALS ON THE SAME NIGHT! Sebastian Monroe, do you truly want to bring forth an opportunity for the new generation to challenge you for the EAW Interwire Championship? Well consider me the first to accept that challenge, and the first to dethrone you live on television! I AM THE MAJESTIC ONE! GOD’S GREATEST CREATION! And only thing you all here tonight, and those watching at home should be doing are the following.

Rising from his throne, Gates rose his championship high in the air.

Agustin: BOW BEFORE ME, AND UTTER THESE VERY WORDS! ALL HAIL YOUR MAJESTY, AGUSTIN GATES!

Right away, the stage and ceiling exploded with fireworks as confetti showered upon The Majestic One. His theme once again was played for all to hear, not doing much to drown out the boos and jeers of the live crowd. The Majestic Era had now been ushered been in PRW, and it appeared the young man was going to make sure that era also took place in The Land of the Elites.
kennydrake
Post January 1st 2017, 8:05 pm by kennydrake
It’s been...awhile, hasn’t it?

What? A month? Two? More? Less?

Did you all miss me?

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 JowDpF

A lot of you probably thought that I was at home, licking my wounds...trying my hardest to recuperate from the HELLACIOUS beating Carson Ramsay gave me.

That's because you're all idiots.

I will concede that while Yes, I did go back home, I wasn’t tending to injuries...I wasn’t feeling sorry for myself. Quite the opposite, really.

I was celebrating getting that fucking monkey off my back.

See, I had a thought...the majority of 2016, for me, was spent bleeding Carson Ramsay dry. I...heh...I kinda had a one track mind there, didn’t I? From pillar to post, from one side of the world to the other, I was treating Carson Ramsay like the animal he is. Beating after beating after beating after beating after beating...until he was nothing more than a shattered little child. You all see it, just as I do...clear as fucking day. He’s a changed man...a desperate, broken, directionless man, doing hits for money...Jesus Christ...he's become a joke...and because of who?

No need to answer...we all already know...

As far as I’M concerned? I’m one up, Carson...and you’re not worth my time anymore.

So...when I came to that conclusion, I felt...oh, what’s the word? FREE doesn’t do it justice…

I felt LIBERATED.

Because now, for what seems like the first time since I’ve arrived in EAW, my mind is clear. My mind is FREE OF DISTRACTIONS from INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE PRICKS...I was able to rebuild Wolvesden, adjust a few things...we brought in one of the most talented men in wrestling today, Marco Fedor… Every day, our pack grows stronger and stronger, and every single DAY...I get better...and better...and better...

In short, Ladies and Gentlemen...I am finally...calm.

So it’s with this clear mind’s eye that I look to the future. With a clear head and a rejuvenated body, I return to MY hunting grounds...I return with clear goals, and bloodthirsty fangs...And I return Hungry.

And what better place to return than into the King of Elite tournament? Last year, I was eliminated by the eventual winner, Eclipse Diemos...and this year, I’m put up against one of his ilk...Solomon Caine. How fitting...I suppose…

Caine...in any other time, in any other place...you and I would have been kindred spirits. Friends, brothers, comrades...I could see you and I fighting side by side, piling a wall of bodies to the sky...people would see us, and they would know us from the trail of dead, and they would tremble in fear.

But you have decided, instead, to hitch your broken down wagon to a different horse...and instead, as fate would have it, that puts you directly across from me...How unfortunate for you…

You said something about how...my ego...and my vanity have led me to put my bid in for King of Elite…

You’re right.

Because it is about fucking time I get the recognition I deserve...

While you claim to only want to make those that sent you proud, I am here to leave devastation in my wake. You are here to spread the message of their coming, while I am here to spread the word that I...AND I ALONE...AM THE BEST WRESTLER ON THIS PLANET...I am here to FORCE PEOPLE to look at me as the truly devastating power that I REALLY am...I have put my name in this tournament to show the world how brutal and depraved I can be. I have been held back for far too long, and I’m telling you all...Especially you, Solomon Caine...that the SECOND I am let out of my cage...I will leave a trail of bodies in my wake...until I ascend MY throne...as the Wolf King…

So, Solomon Caine...we have heard the words of those that sent you...Now I want you to tell them something in return:

Kenny Drake will NOT kneel.

Kenny Drake is NOT afraid.

And you are now SURROUNDED by Wolves.

May God have Mercy on your soul…

Wolves Aeternum.

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 H79GDo
showster26
Post January 1st 2017, 4:17 pm by showster26
Voltage promo #1

Sunday, Location unknown, 8:00 P.M

(The scene opens inside a small, dark, dingy hotel room. It's here that we find Solomon Caine standing by the window, gazing down upon the city streets.)

Caine: "here we now stand stand on this day. The sprit of renewal all but just lifted from this earth. But here and now a claim it for myself. I claim renewal in the purpose I have charged with. I claim renewal in my resolve to carry out each step without wavering, no matter how deplorable the actions I must take, no matter the Amount of flesh that I must rend, no matter the amount of blood that must spill. I renew myself to my masters. I serve them and their purpose, that they may renew this world with the glorious reign that they shall send down to cleanse all that stands upon this earth.

All of the wretched filth that call themselves people. All of the great structures they have cast their eyes upon. All of the works they have built their lives around. Aaaaaalllllll of it shall be stricken down. All of it shall be scattered to the wind. Even the great and might kingdoms of the world, and the armies that they send to their demise without so much as a moment's thought. Men like Kenny Drake, who seek the upon a pile of bones gathered by his soldiers, and already thinks himself a king because they come rushing at the snap of his fingers. Kenny Drake, you are not a great wolf leading a pack. You are but a parasite that sucks away their strength to claim it as your own. Kenny, you may leach away life from those who will follow you into the depths of hell, but when the chosen hour has come, it will not matter how many heads are counted in your den, for you all shall BURN!!! You shall all be turned into dust on the day of the great fire! You shall all weep an ocean's worth of tears as the flames begin to Devore you whole!

That is the faith that you, and all whom bow before you, have been cast to. For you Kenny, you like so many others have become addicted to adulation, and worship. Addicted to being served upon, and having you ur whims carried out with the snap of you fingers. Your ego and vanity have lead you down this path you have chosen. It is what has made you to form your pack, and it is what has made you to declare your bid for the King Of Elite. I say to you now Kenny that sooner than you think, they shall show you and the rest of the wicked filth what true power is. They shall break your body, and leave it scattered to the wind. They shall wash their feet, in a river of your blood. They shall take from you the power you hold over the soldiers you command, and with it they shall use them for their own purpose. And any who would try to defy them, shall be trampled under their feet, on the day of the glorious reign. For they have sent me to claim this kingdom for them, for it is what they desire. With it they shall command the attention of the world and spread the message of Their coming.

Hear me now when say that I seek not my own power, or honor, or glory. I look not to be exulted and adorned with good and jewels. I look not to send those who serve to their untimely end. I only seek the glory of the ones who have sent me, for only they can save me, only they can spare the world, and only they can stand as judge over the lives men. They don not leave those who serve helpless, to be slaughtered. No, they grant strength to those who obey their will. Mercy to those who have cast aside the desires brought about by vanity, greed, sickness, and all other forms of weakness that borrow into the Hearts and minds of men and corrupt them into unfathomable horrors as Kenny Drake has become.

Listen well, all whom hope to spare themselves from the unending hell that shall befall this world. Know that one man may not stand upon another, and hope for salvation. For no man can claim the works of another, none shall bind themselves to another strength, and none shall hold himself as a god to another, and not be made into cinders and ash on the appointed day.

So Kenny Drake bring yourself forth And lay yourself upon the altar. Your sacrifice shall be a one that is well deserved. Your decimation shall be quick. For your quest to make yourself a king, is the one that end when the ones who are sending me, pour out their wrath upon you, and show the world that your are not an alpha wolf, but a worker ant who shall be crushed under their feet. You are not a man who will lead his followers to salvation, but a worm who will ensure their demise. A most certainly not a king who would rule with an iron fist, but an imposter who will hang from the gallows till the end of ages!

This is the words of those who have sent me, the ones who are truly worthy of being called kings. They have commanded, and it must be so!"

(The shot hang for a long moment before fading out.)

The end.
Marco
Post January 1st 2017, 4:05 pm by Marco
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Brought to You By Wolvesden

(The scene opens up to a family of four lounging in their living room watching numerous content from
the EAWNetwork.,As soon as the family made their selection on what match they would like to relieve the tv screen automatically went to static! The father of the family tries to go to different matches and different content on the Network but gets the same static result every time. As the father slowly reaches his phone the static instantly went away and in it's place was Marco Fedor, "dressed" in a suit (informally) and to the right of him was his mother dressed in revealing clothing and right behind them were individuals in suits but with wolf masks covering their faces. Marco Fedor slightly licks his lips and fixes his hair with his pinky fingers to make sure he looks good for the cameras.)

Ladies and Gentlemen and boys and girls of many ages, don't be alarm because this is your hero! Marco Fedor!! I just want to bring in the New Year of 2017 with a message. As you all have seen at Road To Redemption you all bared witness of the destruction of my bestie Keelan. That moment was a turning point in my career because I have finally decided to stand up to that bully and cast him aside and showed him that I'm not a person to be messed with. For months and months he has made me look like some poor defenseless and needy fool that can't survive without him. But during our Unsanctioned Match, I've proven that I don't need that man whatsoever. I never needed him to begin with because I knew deep down in my heart that all I need to keep me going is my desire to become the best and my family and people who has inspired me to keep me going! Keelan wanted to feel important, he wanted to feel that he is needed because lets face it, outside of this business Keelan is nothing but a piece of shit so it's natural for him to gravitate towards a new guy like me who has broken into this business. He wanted to be a father figure to me, he wanted me to stay attached to him until he couldn't use me anymore. But I stood up to that parasite and I've destroyed him. But enough about that man because Keelan is dead to me....*winks* That man is no longer in my life and I made sure that he won't be getting back up anytime soon. Now the reason why I've decided to interrupt your broadcast is because I have a very important issue that I want to address and that's to rectify whatever misconception on my "loss" to my former friend because it seems to me that not everyone understands what an Unsanctioned match is. Which I don't blame you because it seems the people commentating the match has fed false information to the viewers at home and thank goodness my lawyers have contacted me about it because I wouldn't have noticed the blunder of the workers here. As you know an Unsanctioned Match is basically a street fight among two men, there are no pinfalls, no countouts, no DQ, NO NOTHING! Which I'm sure that all of you know that since it was greatly emphasized what you would be watching and also what I was getting into when I made Keelan accept that match. But what you probably didn't know is that an Unsanctioned Match ISN'T! An official match, both Keelan and I have signed away our souls and EAW bares no responsibility if something ever happened to one of us. If you're were watching the Road To Redemption Pay-Per-View then you know that Keelan was named victorious after the referee got involved and called off the fight. So if you have been following along ladies and germs then you see where I'm getting at because that victory Keelan has over me was nothing but a hollow one which means in the record books I'm STILL 1-1 with him WHICH MEANS HIS WIN DIDN'T COUNT NOR DID IT MATTER BECAUSE THE MAN WHO WON AT THE END OF THE DAY WAS THE MAN THT WAS ABLE TO WALK OUT ALIVE AFTER THAT MATCH!!!!! MEEEEEE!!! So all of you die hard Keelan fans who rejoiced the very moment he kicked my ass and whatnot and said that I needed him to carry my career...ask yourself this. What did Keelan really accomplish in that fight against me?? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING NOT A GOD DAMN THING!! He staked his pride, he staked his name in that match and tried his fucking best to destroy me. He tried  so hard to live up to his Killer Persona and his preconceived notion that I was this weak and pitiful boy who couldn't put up a fight against him. But look where it gotten him at the end of the day? It got him hung and not in a perverted way either that man literally got killed by me and I'm more than proud of my brilliant plan coming together to rid of an arrogant man who was truly been bullying me and trying to condition my brain that I couldn't live without his guidance and his friendship.  So for those who has been by me and who has been praying for my safety don't you worry because I vanquished the evil villain in Keelan and just like the storybooks the hero always win at the end! So I want to wish you all a wonderful New Year because 2017 will be a fabulous year for The White Wolf. Long Live Wolvesden and that is just Too Sweet!

(Marco's mother kisses her son on the cheek in approval of his speech and then you see Marco and company holding up the "Too Sweet" gesture as the screen quickly went to static and right back to the EAWNetwork Home Page.)
Mike Showman
Post January 1st 2017, 3:01 pm by Mike Showman
Mike Showman vs. J.D. Damon: Promo I

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, virgins and non-virgins, I am the leader of the new generation, the prince of trash talk, the person with class and last but not the least, the man who gives no shits, Mike Showman. Today is the first day of the New Year 2017 and while many of you low life buffoons have wasted your time drinking, shitting, fucking and making resolutions that you will forget once this day is over, I assure you that I too was drinking but along with that I was also chalking out plans to ensure my progression in Voltage and EAW as a whole. You see, last year was kind of a mixed bag for me because even though I won some one on one matches and also had impactful appearances in important multi man matches at special events and pay per views, all those ended with me winning fuck all and I do not like it when that happens. But yes, even though I won fuck all, my performances in those matches were better than all those other stupid sons of bitches who were also a part of those matches. The same sons of bitches who have half the talent that I do but even then are considered to be ‘hot newcomers’ in this company with many ‘experts’ even claiming that they are the guys who will lead this company in the future just because they have some achievements beside their names like ‘top prospect’ or ‘number one contender to the new breed title’. You know, I always considered these experts to be scandalous gay men who enjoy their dick getting sucked and today it is proved once again because any ‘future hot prospect’ list that does not contain the name of the leader of the next generation purely a scam. Yes, I may not have achievements but like I said, I have performed better than the men who hold those ‘achievements’ and to be honest, what the fuck have those achievements done for those men anyways? I mean, Maero won the ‘top prospect’ award but he is back in his usual place inside the ass of Eclipse coming out occasionally when old crazy needs a blowjob. Lars became the ‘number one contender’ for the New Breed Championship but I am sure that fatty will fart his way out of the title picture very soon. But yes, truth be told, I don’t need a fucking list because as I said, I am the leader of the new generation of wrestlers in EAW. I am the man who continues to usher in a changed era in EAW by eliminating the old and rusty concepts and I will continue to do so in 2017. Also, I will make sure that all who do not accept this new era will be forced to bend down and kiss my boots and just as they are about to do that, I will give them a kick so hard that right from the next day, they will be shitting their entire set of teeth one by one.

Now for a guy like me who likes to put boots to asses, there is no better way to start off the New Year than by competing in a match and that too in the first round of the King of the fucking Elite tournament against JD Damon. Now for those of you who don’t know, this is the same guy I pinned in the Top Prospect match I was talking about to become the top prospect for quite some time and so in other words, you can say I made him my bitch. So, hello there bitch, how do you do? You know JD, you should be proud that you are my bitch because quite frankly, that is a huge achievement in your otherwise mediocre career. You can write it down in your resume, “I was Mike Showman’s bitch” that will shine brighter than anything you have ever managed to achieve. You can even print shirts and other merchandise with that sentence on it and it will sell instantly thereby giving you more money then you will ever make by fighting battles you cannot win inside the ring. Wait Mike, what did you say? Fighting battles I cannot win? Well of course JD because when was the last time you actually won a match on your own? Wait, better question, when was the last time you were actually relevant on your own? To be honest, finding the mythical city of Atlantis or revealing the true secret of the Bermuda triangle and also, understanding girls would be much easier than finding crap about you. But yeah, even if someone is willing to do it, they must wait until Voltage because after our match is done, I will bury you deeper and move to the second round of this tournament. After Voltage, the degree of your irrelevancy will increase and maybe after that your dominatrix Kenny Drake will finally come to his senses and deliver his ‘punishments’ to the newest dick in your group Marco Fedor and throw you out for good. Either way bitch, Sunday is the day I win and you lose and I believe that is simplest explanation you will ever get as to what is going to happen when we face inside the ring.
Nobi
Post January 1st 2017, 10:48 am by Nobi
I don’t get this whole idea about you underestimating your own self PB....

I don’t get it...I really don’t...

You may be feeling broken, you may be feeling battered, and you may be feeling shatered, but at the same time, it has toughen you up hasn’t it? It makes you an unstopable force isn’t it? It makes you that special someone isn’t it? Some bad things might have happened to you last year, but some good things did happen to you didn’t it? I remembered watching you for the first time in February 2015 when you were still a happy kid running around in the backstage and one year later, just one year later, you finally won your first National Elite Championship on February 2016 at Rising Tide. I have said it before and I’ll say it again, if not because of annoying and shenanigans actions from the dummies, you may be holding the Answers World Championship AND the National Elite Championship on both of your shoulders right now.

Which lead me to ask these questions PB, how could Tonny Rolland, The Heart Break Boy, and perhaps Brian Daniels be dissapointed at you if you have done nothing but good things? Why do the fans still supporting you and giving you positive reactions everytime you come to the ring if you have done nothing but good things? Why do I respected YOU in such an admirable way so much if you have done nothing but good things? It’s because you are someone who have the heart, passion, and respect for this bussiness. I don’t think you have lost any of your codes, after all you want me to be your first slice to be back on the top. See? You still have those flames in your heart. You still have the spirits in your vein and I really respect that. I know what you’re capable off and I know you can beat me in every single ways. You obviously deserves to be on the main event scene. As a matter of fact, you EARNED it. You didn’t sit on the coach and waiting for free gifts. You are a man of actions. You take scores and you earned scores. You are definitely the TRUE top dog of Showdown. Your heavy and blody journey is really worth than you ever thought PB. It really makes you that special someone. You are special in the fans’ hearts and you should be proud of it because after all, you are the only one who is holding yourself back.

I mean seriously, you are deluded if you think you are green compared to me. You are deluded if you think I’m a better man than you. You even asked me what should you do about your current situations with Tyler Parker and Lannister What makes you think I’m a better man than you? What makes you think you are green compared to me? What makes you think I can give you an answer to your current situation. I’m the one who is still chasing the dreams. I’m the one who is still in the bottom of the pit. Every dummies can easily say you are the better man between two of us. You even said it yourself that you are not going to be my proving ground. I’m still going to give you an answer though: you can confronted both Tyler and Lanniser or even Damien Murdow like you always did one month ago and back-ward. If you don’t have enough guts to do it, then I’m going to make sure to wake you up by hitting you as hard as I can.

Please understand this, there’s no real hatred, no real beef, and no real animosity between the two of us, but you are clearly not thinking 100% straight and I’m arranging my date with destiny through you. At least I know you are still carrying some spirits in your body. You don’t want to be my proving ground is a proof that you are going to take me seriously. You even going far complimenting me as a good wrestler and a good guy. While I appreciated those comments, I’ll just take it as motivations on my own to beat you in our upcoming match. Well, may the best man win PB, let’s put a smile to these fans and make them proud even more to you...and to me.
Jamie O'Hara
Post January 1st 2017, 10:24 am by Jamie O'Hara
Once I had this idea, this philosophy.

It was more mindless rambling than anything if we’re being honest. I dreamed of being the cornerstone of a new generation and as I was its pride I believed every man who stepped up to challenge me would be shattered into a thousand pieces. Whether they could piece themselves back together and once again find themselves in my presence would determine their fate, their future. Bold, right? Of course I never once expected the same idea to be relevant for me. I never truly expected to ever have to pick up the pieces. Somewhere along my rise that idea was consumed by greed and ego. If took one of those opponents eleven months to piece themselves together and challenge me, I would have laughed. I would have belittled their efforts and questioned their heart, their soul, their passion. It took me eleven months to pick the pieces up and put myself back together, eleven months to once again compete for the greatest prize, once again reclaim the status I had stripped from my hands. And when I stepped inside that structure, that hellish structure of all environments I realised it was all held together by tape and string. Weak and fickle, defeat was not a surprise and perhaps it was needed. I was consumed by this “perfect fairytale” within my own world; a year I would soon forget coming to a fitting finale as champion. Yet I cannot be selfish, so much of my career has been as such; it wasn’t always going to be such perfection. Once again I’m forced to pick myself up, piece myself together and it simply cannot take eleven months.

I can no longer rest on the idea that I belong at the top.

I must make it a reality.

That philosophy has once again forced its way to the forefront of my mind, the Western Front of the war that wages between doubt and belief, pride and depression. And like a cancer it sits there, cocky and bold about its claim; encouraging yet lacking sympathy. It etches words into my mind, “I told you so” never meaning so much as it does now. With every setback the walls within become more and more filled with such dribble; It has been here since King of Elite and I will wash it all away at King of Elite. Perhaps to some, to many, it’s not wise to pin such a personal demon on an obstacle that will make or break me. Yet i wouldn’t have it any other way. For two and a half years my own perception of greatness has led to little and I’ve watched men surpass me. A valiant campaign to reign as the king of this land will define not just this year but for the rest of my days; to wield the Dynasty shield and walk into battle as its pride, it’s honour and leave with the crown. There would be no greater means to remove the cancer from my mind, to greater opportunity to silence the critics. Yet both would pale in comparison to the belief I’ll gain, motivation to take two and a half years of falling ever so short of my apparent potential and make it a thing of the past; to have a year, to have a twelve months standing nowhere but at the very top. Despite the success I may have tasted, consistency is what I’ve lacked and consistency is why I am not content with the career, the legacy I’ve tried to forge. There will be no shortcomings in 2017. Chalk it up to a New Year’s resolution that’s bound to fail as so many quite so often do but that is just more chatter added to the cacophony of critics. To find my peak form, to find the consistency to stand on the final day, in 364 days’ time and be proud of the year I’ve had - that is the one and only dream that coats my waking eyes and haunts me while I sleep. King of Elite, the World Heavyweight Championship, award after award is no more than consolation prizes. There truly is no prize awaiting me at the end of this journey; no trophy to place on my mantle, no poster to be hung on the wall, no spotlight shining down for the world to see. It is a crown but it is nonexistent. The crown of contempt, a private, self-satisfying monument I will find true satisfaction with. And with it fades the pressure, the expectation, the desire to prove some point more to myself than others.

No longer will the cancer bury itself further into my mind. No longer will a war wage within my own subconscious. Peace....peace is what awaits me.

And that quest for contentment begins with the King of Elite tournament. Of my many faults and shortcomings one stands tall - Cash In The Vault. When I held that briefcase, I tasted nothing but ecstasy; not just for the moment in time but having sold myself on the idea of the “inevitable” ending. To cash in and become the world champion - I looked at the history and confidence flowed through my veins. That briefcase was a fucking drug and I was addicted to it; my future seemed set, determined by that win. And we all know how that ended. We all know two men stand as “failures” and that...that is a tough burden to carry. It’s a painful memory that only adds to the fuel, the desire to once again reign as champion but King of Elite…this tournament provides a reward that will wash that foul taste away. I am not a man who is proud that he held that briefcase. I wasted the opportunity...an opportunity others wouldn’t have. There lies doubt; if it is me who stands tall at the terminus as king, will it be just another wasted opportunity? The crown provides redemption. It is not an opportunity to become the World Heavyweight Champion, but an opportunity to redeem myself. The title, the gold would merely be a consolation. Sure, the title of King will be a grand achievement, something to be quite proud but my motivation to win this entire thing stretches well and truly beyond it. Ask every single person why they want that crown, not a single fucking one will have an answer that is as vital, as important as this is to me. As I said, perhaps it’s foolish to pin so much on tournament where everyone thirsts for such glory, such an accomplishment and will go to any means to succeed but for once my mind and my heart speak in unison, I have no other choice. It has been over a year since I had a single moment I could be proud of. I rose and I rose until I shot right back down to fucking earth and not a single person knows how it feels to wake up, drag yourself across your bedroom and look in the mirror to realise that you’re broken. To spend month after month being fed belief and promises until you believed every word to be true only to see it all fade away in an instant.

I’m seeking personal vindication on a scale that makes every match nothing short of vital. And am I willing to risk everything for it?

You’re damn fucking right I am.

There is a part of me that is bitter. I could have faced Tig Kelly again and once again crushed his skull with a sledgehammer before the contest even begun. I could have pulled Scott Oasis and once again deliver a bullet of true belief into his skull; remind him once again he has always been below me. Likewise TLA; a man who has never been fit to stand across from me, a man who has never been able to bother me in the slightest. Lucian Black squirts water from toy pistols, proving his words to be so meaningless is more of a weekend chore than a match. Crushing the hopeful spirit of Leonhart and Castillos would be incredibly delightful; as valiant as they would surely be neither would provide much of a fight. Instead, I draw the one man who could tear it all to ruins. But I simply do not care. I won’t die on this canvas; I won’t die in this round. I won’t submit, I won’t fall so early. I have earned everything and I will earn this opportunity; free pass or not, that bitter part of me dies each time I remind myself of what King of Elite means. “Woe is me” is what so many cling to but not I. However, for all the talent you possess Drake, the one thing you can’t match me on is the importance of victory. You could throw a thousand knees but I’ll only need one because that ONE knee has every emotion, every desire, every hope, every failure, every burden, and every stain behind it.

This is my world championship match.

This is my Pain For Pride.

This. Is. Everything.

All the confidence and bravado – the charisma and the ego – you cannot simply match the importance and thus the fire and the passion. In the dying moments, that will be the difference. It won’t be skill, it won’t be class, it won’t be who can stand most proud; it’s whoever thinks they can’t afford to live and fight another day.  Whoever’s heart would rather stop beating than taste defeat THAT…that is what will separate us and I would rather lay lifeless in the attempt to find that personal redemption than lose to you, lose to anyone in this tournament and watch it all pass me by. Pardon the assumption, but it’s fair to say your motivations would not be any different to the rest; to call yourself a king, to have a shot at the world championship in your grasp. I’m sure it would boost your ego quite considerably but it will be an awful shame for your Harem to be without a true king. Selfish, aren’t I? There is no hesitation on Friday, there is no second guessing, and there is no mercy.  There is no length I’ll let my body be torn apart before I say enough is enough. I’m not waiting eleven months to piece myself back together and I will not allow another year slip through my fingers with such mediocrity, Drake. I have put far, far too much on the line to even consider the possibility of falling short; I’m not content with failing like Road to Redemption.

I’m going to fight for everything and you know that.

Just try and stop me.

Last edited by Jamie O'Hara on January 1st 2017, 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Xavier Williams.
Post January 1st 2017, 8:05 am by Xavier Williams.
I’ll never forget all the motions that I went through leading into that match at Pain for Pride. I’ve been the centerfold of some many stages, but standing against DEDEDE at Pain for Pride was absolutely incomparable to anything that I had done in the past. I always handled pressure well; whether it was when I was first making my way through the doors of the company, or whether I was walking into the biggest matches of my career as the EAW Champion, I never felt the things that I did leading into that one match. For the first time I was nervous. For the first time I held seeds of doubt on whether I actually deserved to be in the position that I was standing in, or whether I was actually good enough to conquer the man that so many people consider the best to ever compete in this business as a whole. From the moment that I walked through the doors of the company I was touted as being the top prospect that this company had to offer - the man that stood at the front of the new generation that controls the ranks of the company now. That one match was the chance to move a mile forward; the step out of the shadow that DEDEDE casted over the company and into a spotlight that anyone else could only dream of stepping into; whether it had been someone taking their first steps in the business; someone moving their way through the ranks of the company, or someone that the rest of the world looks upon as a legend. I said it before I got hurt. I lost before I had even walked through the curtain. I left my blood and sweat; my heart and soul in the middle of that stadium, but as much as I told myself that I would - I was never going to win. I hated it; years of hard work seemed to be for nothing. Falling inches short of grasping onto immortality in this business. Don’t get me wrong, originally my sole intention on this return was to get my hands on the man that placed me on the shelf. I had the plan was walking in, ripping Jamie O’Hara’s head off of his shoulders before setting my sights on taking the big gold belt for myself, but that match is something that’s constantly continued to weigh on my mind. I just… couldn’t let it go.

I know - in all, after the things that I did at Road to Redemption and the Awards Show, I'm a sore loser. Pain for Pride broke me in ways that I don't think a whole lot of people are willing to understand - but looking at how things turned out, I’m disappointed. I’m not disappointed in myself or the fact that I lost, but I'm disappointed in the man that once stood against. I've heard the constant stories. There's nothing in this business quite like Methuselah! When the man walks your way, you step aside and let him through - and the people that don't never walk out the same way that they walked in. But, I don't buy it - I've never bought into the entire charade of Methuselah. Just a man who lives off a name; nothing more than something that fools by into.. I've had to watch DEDEDE fall from grace for months. This stems further than just losing the Hall of Fame Championship to Devan Dubian. In all, this has nothing to do with it. Take a look back at the things that I made DEDEDE do when he knew he was walking into Pain for Pride against a man standing on the greatest level in this business. He went away. Sure, he popped in here and there, but his sole focus was making sure that there was no chance that this young upstart would overshadow everything that he had built for himself. He went away and made sure that the legacy that he takes more pride in than any World Championship he's won, or any other accolade that he's been able to grasp onto, wasn't stained by a man that was once never on his fucking radar. The man that stands before the world now, ladies and gentlemen - “Methuselah” isn't close to the man that he was. Methuselah was never an improvement - it was nothing more than regression. You grew complacent. You grew happy in the position that you were undoubtedly crowned. “The Best in the World against The Best Ever” was the worst thing that happened to your career, and the saddest part is that you don't see it. Nobody fucking sees it. They've all bought into the charade! METHUSELAH. THE GAWD. THE MONSTER. WHAT A SIGHT. HE’S THE MAN THAT KILLED THE GUY THAT WAS SLAUGHTERED BY THE BIGGEST FLOP OF A WORLD CHAMPION SINCE DIAMOND CAGE AT PAIN FOR PRIDE NINE. METHUSELAH IS NOT A MONSTER. METHUSELAH ISN’T A GOD. METHUSELAH IS A MAN - AND HE’S A FUCKING WEAK ONE AT THAT. I’M NOT GOING TO STOP… I’m not going to stop until the biggest wrong of my career has been fixed, and if it means that I have to constantly break the shell of what “The Best Ever” is, - then I’ll do it willingly. I would say to watch what I do to Adrian Christ on Dynasty, Ryan, but feeding on a lamb that’s been led to its slaughter, in the grand scheme of things, means absolutely nothing.

In all, Ryan - Happy New Year.

And I mean that as sincerely as possible.
Eclipse Diemos
Post January 1st 2017, 5:05 am by Eclipse Diemos
Hate Me

“The other night dear...as I lay sleeping...I dreamed I held you in my arms.” Eclipse sang softly to himself. His hands ringing something as the darkness enveloped around him. The lonely room. The empty room. The door open ever so slightly to let the cold wind push through. He preferred the cold...the warmth made him think of something worse. The feel of fists on his skin. The blast of flames...the heat of the gun. He shook his head, clearing the thoughts from his mind as he continued to wring the item, the sheep mask resting on the table. She’d be here...she’d be here soon.

And just like he predicted, The leader of the New Age: Tarah Nova, appeared and slowly pushed the door open. She quietly leaned against the doorway, not entering the dark room where the Master of Fear sat. For many years she had dealt with men who hid in the shadows. Each and every one of them were smart, deadly and unpredictable but she knew better now. She also knew that he was different from them...worse in some ways but that did not scare her; simply made her keep her guard up in a way. Carefully, Nova watched him for a moment before clearing her throat, letting her presence be known. "You called, Diemos?" There was a hint of curiosity in her voice as she waited for an answer.

“I’m happy to know that you aren’t just going to ignore me. Means I don’t need to be drastic to get your attention. I have a drink for you...if you’re willing?” he stated with a smile on his face, turning on the light. An open bottle of vermouth sat on the table, and two shot glasses, both filled were before her. He slid the first glass forward, before picking up the second one, gazing down at it. “You seem a bit tense...do you expect me to be as I was to Aria?” he asked, setting the glass down angrily.

After the flash of light, Nova watched Eclipse as he slammed the glass down against the table. For a moment she just stared at him before opening her mouth to speak, "No, not at all. Actually I was expecting something worse when what she got." With a shrug of her shoulders, the Leader slowly walked into the room, getting closer to him. Once she got close enough, Tarah picked up the glass and started to study the liquid in it, "and I wouldn't ignore you, that's not my style. I’m just too curious of what you want from me." Finally looking him in the eye, Tarah pours out the liquid onto the floor before placing the now empty glass back on the table, "So what do you want?"

“I was trying to show some hospitality. But fine. What I want is to prove a point to someone...and I think you are the perfect person to prove that point with. Now...I’m willing to be hospitable with you...surprising or not, I can be nice.” He mumbled. His voice seemed to be switching, as if fighting something internally. As he spoke he reached back, drawing out two items from a bag beside him. The first being a spool of barbed wire, which he kept wrapped up, though the barbs pricked at his skin. Blood dripping down the length. Attached to a piece of it though, was a strand of blonde hair, the tips caked in dried blood. The second piece he brought up was torn fabric. A single VE visible on it, though it seemed torn from something. “Someone else was...trying my patience. I dealt with it. She’s fine...now. May have some nightmares and scars to remember me by however. So what of you, Nova? Will you be hospitable as well?” he questioned, but before she could answer he turned his head, setting the barbed wire down and rising to his feet.
“I actually want to talk about a specific person with you. And I want him to hear from your words what I have to tell him. One...Nasir Moore. I believe that’s what he is going by. Taking his real name finally. Fitting. I want to kill the real him anyways, not some fake upstart that the cameras loved. So...will you do the honor of being my message giver?” he asked, placing a single bleeding index finger against her forehead, leaving a print as he walked past her, examining the wallpaper of the house.

For only a moment, Tarah froze up; taking all of his words in. She could feel the hair on the back of her neck stand tall once she heard his name. Nasir Moore. Eclipse was picking her of all people to send a message to him? The thought of why her crossed her mind. Though, she knew why. As the thought passed, a frown appeared on Tarah’s lips for a split second before she quickly wiped away the blood from her forehead and turned to look the Master of Fear. "Giving Nasir a message...? That is what this is about?" She said with a hint of anger and small bit of worry lacing her voice as she glared holes into the back of him. Slowly though, her eyes softened and a small laugh passed by her lips, "What? Are you too scared to do it yourself, Diemos?" Shaking her head, Tarah looked back at the items on the table before moving closer to the door. "I will say this only once. I am not some owl. I am not a messenger for anyone or anything. I am sorry but I will have to pass on your request." Once the Leader reached the door frame, she looked back Eclipse; studying him. She knew that she was walking on thin ice that was only getting thinner but that didn’t stop the words that left her mouth, "But if I may ask...what was the message you wanted him to hear?" Tarah crossed her arms over her chest, eyeing the quiet man who stared at the wall.

“I’m going to kill him...and if you turn your back on me again...you won’t see Vega again. Do I make myself understood?” Eclipse snarled, his voice shifting to something almost inhuman. He was no longer joking. Ever instinct in his mind screamed to make her bleed. To make her suffer. But he restrained himself. He turned around to face her, placing his back against the wall as a smile crossed his face. “So, you will send this message. I have so much more to tell him. So much more. Care to listen...little sister Nova?”

Clenching her jaw, Tarah stared up at him. She could feel her blood boiling due to the threats he had shot her way. It felt like fire. She wanted to fight back, be the stubborn woman she was but Vega was on the line and Nova wouldn’t want to risk any harm coming to her. Turning she head away from him; Tarah sighed, "Okay. I'm listening, Diemos---" Those four words was like acid on her lips. She did not want to listen but there was no other choice. The Leader pushed off the doorway, "And I am not your sister.” She shot back just before she walked passed Eclipse and back to the table to sit, ready to listen to the message he had for her Nasir.

“Good...back to being hospitable. Now...Tarah. I think you and I getting personal is a good touch. Vega told me a bit about you, from her end anyways. How you are like her big sister, how you love to teach her. To train her. You’re family to her. I wonder...does she know what I know? Does Nas? Do they know about that side of you that you like to suppress. The side I saw when I brought up Vega? The one that wants to kill me? To hurt me in ways you can only dream. That side that everyone has? That Nasir has suppressed for whatever idiotic reason he chooses too. Nobility? A sense of purpose? Of self righteousness? Does he? I don’t think he does. Because you think he might not like that side of you. That reality. The truth. So...the two of you live in a bubble of innocence...and what am I to that? A reminder? Perhaps a door to reality. That this little fantasy bubble of yours where you are the leader of the new era is nothing but a joke. That Nasir rising up to the top of the world of EAW as the triumphant underdog to the fanfare of the masses is reality? Is that what that bubble shows? Because I’ve seen reality. Reality is that you aren’t the leader of the new age, you are a killer. Just like me. And Nas? He’s a lost pup in a forest of rabid wolves...and pups don’t last long here. I will tear him to shreds, and yet...he keeps sticking his head up high. Keeps...shoving his nose into places it shouldn’t be. He isn’t afraid. Not yet. So...you’ll remind him to be afraid.” he stated, his voice picking up, switching from the inhuman snarl to an almost childlike glee as he pulled out a phone, setting it onto the table carefully. The light was on. A recording. A voice message.

His childlike glee made Tarah's stomach turn in disgust as she glanced at the phone on the table. She didn't know what sort of games he was playing but a part of her didn't mind playing along. With a light chuckle, she started to speak. "Your right...Nasir doesn't give up and he does put his nose in places he really shouldn't. Hell, at times he even does stupid shit that makes me rethink my wrestling ways...but that's why he's the best EAW has at the moment. He doesn't stop till he reaches his goals and I believe he will. I mean he has pinned you before, right? In the Chamber? Yeah, he has fought you and won. Eclipse, to be honest; Nasir Moore is not a worm, he is a future champion. In fact, he'll be the EAW Champion soon enough." Tarah flashed him a cheeky grin before continuing, " And Me? Yeah, I am a killer but I am the leader as well. That's not a secret. So now, I wonder how I will remind a man who fears almost nothing that he needs to be afraid again? People like him don’t scare easily. You, of all people, should know that." Once she was done, Nova looked at him with a dark glisten in her eyes before picking up the cell phone.

“Heh...you poor...poor girl. See...you I want you to warn him. I want to face the person that I faced in the chamber. Because that person...reminded me...that I was weak. Heh. I didn’t want to kill him. I just wanted to injure the man. Now...I want him to know fear. And I know just how to do that.” he snarled reaching forward and grasping Tarah by the throat. He wasn’t even looking towards her, eyes staring at the phone before tossing her towards the table, turning back to the bag and reaching inside. “Do you know how long Vega screamed? Until she passed out? Almost an hour. What do you think? You’re a fighter.” he mumbled, his hand reaching up and grasping at his own skull before pulling out more barbed wire, smiling as he dragged the line of it along the ground, nearing her. “No...no. Have to save it. Have to save it.” he whispered to himself, placing the line of barbed wire against her skin. “Save it...but I have more questions. Do you think that the Nas that pinned me. That...beat me...can do it again? I don’t want arrogance to cloud him. I want him to hate me. Hate me like I hate him. For taking a chance. For ruining a chance. I want him to despise me...I want my innocent little brother to hate every heartbeat. So...the best way to do it. Is to make the girl he loves more than anything...scream. I want you to tell him to hurt me. Tell him to kill me. You’ll do it.” he snarled, his hand moving back to her neck, but the dance of cold barbs followed suit, gliding along her skin and tracing to her other arm, snaking around it. “So...do you think you’ll fight? Think every scream you suppress will remain suppressed?” he asked with a laugh, tears in his eyes. Something was still being fought. The only thing keeping him from bleeding her.

Tarah quickly grabbed at the hand that held her throat. She didn't care about the barbed wire pressing against her skin as she tried to pry him off of her. Truly she hated feeling so vulnerable. Like an animal trapped in the cage. With everything she had, she tried to fight his cold steel like hand off of her but nothing was working. There was a small dash of fear and anxiety that ran through the body of Nova. She felt for Vega and feared for Nasir. Facing A monstrous man like Eclipse was fate worse than death but once her eyes met his, a small smile formed on her lips. It was like smiling at Fear itself. "Yes.” There was a pause before Nova continued, “I believe he came do it again."  She mumbled, not giving a damn of what he did to her. The smile stayed as she dug her claws into his skin, "He will fight and he will win. I will tell him everything you want him to know but it won't matter. He won't fear you...and neither will I." Her brain was screaming for her to quit speaking. Red flags flung high up in her mind but she couldn't stop. She needed him to know that she wasn't scared. The devil himself was more of a scare to her then the Master of Fear. Why? Because Fear was her game once upon a time. This feeling she felt was nothing new. Slowly Nova’s smile faded. Her eyes darkened. A questioned bubbled out of her throat, "So you want him to hear me scream---but what if I don't?" Tarah mumbled to him, watching the tears run down his cheeks.

“If you don’t scream? It’s easy...that question is easy little sister. I can break my own mind enough...to make even the Vixen Killer realize that her demons have nothing against my own.” he mumbled as his eyes looked up to hers. Emotionless. Drained of everything. His hand gripped against her neck before slamming her head against the table. He knew what that would do. It sent shocks through the body, blunting pain. He needed it blunted. Because the joy wasn’t in the starting pain. It was drawing it out. As he slammed her head to the table his fingers grasped at the barbed wire, keeping it wrapped around her arms and tugging back, the barbs digging into skin as he held the wire with a singular hand. He turned his attention to his free hand, smiling as he dug into his pocket, removing a second phone. Smaller. Disposable. As he kept her still, tugging at the wire, he flicked the phone on smiling. “Nas can beat me...but as he is...knowing he can...he won’t. I don’t want him to beat me in the slightest. I want him to hate me Tarah. And I know how. The same way I can make you hate me.” he stated, his voice holding no emotion. He slid the phone in front of her face, the picture on the screen of Vega. Her body wrapped in barbed wire, hair trapped in it. Next to that was seemingly a recording, though that wasn’t as bad as the look in her eyes. Tears. Tears and a strange smile. “I can break anyone Tarah. It took me hours...but I made her smile. In the end the pain set her free. How long before the pain reminds you of your darkness? How long before the pain breaks you? How long before the pain makes Nas realize that I want this to be personal...that I want this to be blood filled? How long until you realize that the smile you keep showing me, that look in your eyes...that’s the look that the others gave me before they drowned in the darkness I’ve lived in my whole life? So Tarah...you don’t want to scream? Then I’ll go harder...I’ll dig deeper...and I will break, Nas, and everyone you know and love.” he stated, a twisted smile on his face. Throughout all of this, his heartbeat didn’t waver. Didn’t increase. Steady. This was normal. Practice. As if this was his regular state of being.

Pain shot from her head and down her arms. Her eyes focused on the phone in front of her. Even with black speckles dancing in front of her, she could still see the silhouette of her dear sister, Vega, wrapped in barbed wire. Closing her eyes, Tarah thought back to the bloody blonde hair strain from earlier and at that moment, she felt a tightness in your stomach. Tears started to fall from Nova's eyes but not from fear or for being scared. They fell due to her anger. Anger at the monster in front of her. Anger in herself for not being there to save Vega. She felt sick. She wanted to kill him. She want his blood on her hands and she wanted it now. Tarah started to struggle against the barbed wire, trying to break free. Trying to get away from him. As she pulled, a whimper left her lips. More pain hit her, another whimper shot out but she wasn't going to break...not again. "Let me go. N-Now." She tried to sound threatening but the wave of emotion gave her away. With every tug, the barbwire sank into her more. More tears. More blood. She was losing. Tarah tried to kick him away. She could hear him laugh at her petty attempts. The blood dripped off her fingertips as the wiring dug in more. Nova could feel a single scream of pain bubbling up in her throat but she kept it in. Though the pain caused her to squeeze her eyes shut again, feeling slightly light headed. Wincing, Tarah leaned her head back, "You got your wish. Blood is spilled. Nasir is gonna kill you---" A breathless laugh passed by her lips as she kept her eyes closed. "Are you happy? You're getting what you wanted..." Tarah questioned as she finally stopped struggling completely.

“Not yet Harley Quinn. Vixen Killer. Not until that darkness gets torn straight from your throat. Come on Tarah Nova. Make Nas kill me. Beg him to kill me. Do it. Fucking. Scream for me.” he mocked, yanking back on the barbed wire as he pressed his boot to the back of her knee, forcing her body forward to drag the barbs along her skin. That same sadistic smile slid against his face, as if carving through it. Moonlight streaming through the window and casting a pale light on the two of them. “Go on...scream Tarah...scream and fall back into darkness.” he growled into her ear as he loosened his grip on the barbs before grasping them again tugging them harder again.

"N-No!" Tarah choked out as she shook her head furiously. She wasn't going to break and scream. She couldn't. Biting her lip hard, trying to keep any sounds from her mouth escaping, Tarah cried. Tears flowed from her eyes, down her cheeks and onto the table she was forced against. She whimpered. The pain was too much. Then a hard tug on the barbed wire that forced a louder whimper from her lips. It was finally getting to her. Again and again, sharp pain ran through her arms, making her cry more. She couldn't hold it in any longer. After one final sharp tug, a loud banshee like scream left the lips of Nova. The scream echoed throughout the room. After a few short seconds, the room fell quiet again. The all air from her lungs was gone. Nova hung her head;  tortured, scarred and defeated. She wanted to die or kill....she didn't know which anymore.

He released the wire, letting her body fall harmlessly to the ground as he walked back to the couch, grabbing the sheep mask. With a smile he walked back to her, picking up the phone as he dropped the mask harmlessly onto her lap. “I hope you got the message Nasir Moore. I’ll be waiting to hear your response. And you’ll know where to find me...if you want to make it more personal. Tarah can give you the address.” he laughed, ending the voice message. With a smirk he looked back to her, picking up the mask and switching the phone to camera mode, taking a picture of without the mask on. He slid the mask onto her face, taking a final picture of her before setting the phone onto her lap. The address to the Diemos household was carved into the mask, just at the forehead. “Thank you for the time Nova...I’m sure a part of you enjoyed it. And the offer goes to you as well. You want revenge? Find me.” he laughed, patting her masked face before heading to the door, pulling it open and stepping out into the cold, tugging the hood back onto his coat and sliding it closed once again, a cold laugh ringing through.

Last edited by Eclipse Diemos on January 1st 2017, 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Sir Killian Charlamagne
Post December 31st 2016, 11:19 pm by Sir Killian Charlamagne
Dynasty Promo I: Journey Before Destination

(The camera opens up to Kelly Hackenschmidt's residence in Aspen, Colorado as he sits on a couch, wearing a black 100% Certified Schmidthead t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts. On the background of the room is a tan wall and a Canadian flag spread out and pinned onto it.)

“Well’p, Christmas is said and done with and the New Year is nearly upon us. Which means we are finally rid of this atrocious year that we call two thousand and sixteen am I right? I mean, if you look back at the calendar; Historians will only say two good things about this year and those are; this was the year The Chicago Cubs finally won the world series after over a century of woe, and nearly a year of grit and determination. And that the trio of Kelly Hackenschmidt, Finnegan Wakefield and Laura Laine became known as The Knights of the Dawning. And sure, while Twenty sixteen was a bittersweet year for me; I feel as though it's about time I stopped slacking off and showed the world exactly what it means when I am called Mister Pure Wrestling. It's not something to brag about when I have to face Lucas deadweight Johnson again but rather something that comes into fruition. You see, next week, I am up against just the right guy to say that I am worth a damn against. And that man goes by the name of Mark Michaels. The Social Media Champion. As he likes to call himself.”

“You see, Schmidtheads, Michaels and I are a lot more like than most people would expect. Yet oddly enough someway, somehow his arrogance meter levels somewhere between me and Ahren Fourier. Now Michaels is no stranger to technical wrestling; of that there is no doubt. He knows the game and how to play it. Yet he seems to think for some odd reason that I’m scared of him. What? Me? Scared? Do you even look me up Michaels, I’m not a man to shy away from combat. Nor am I one to let my full potential be driven away. Now I won't deny the fact that it hasn't exactly been reached just yet; but I know that each and every single step is leading me closer to the top! After all, you know what they say about people who reach rock bottom, there is nowhere to go from there but the top! I may be considered the bottom of the barrel to some of the Dynasty Midcard, yet I’ve gone the distance with Hall of Famers and was literally closer than ever before at getting a chance to bring the New Breed Championship back to Friday Nights, yet I know that each of those opportunities has not ended in my favor! You know, I’m willing to admit that Twenty Sixteen ended on a low note for me; yet I’m glad I’m out of that frying pan, you know why? Because I have a chance to laugh at the face of danger and dive right in! Michaels may very well have the advantage when it comes to physical muscle and strength, yet he does seem to forget that he can't kill what he can't catch.”

“Sure, between you and me Mark, the respect is mutual; I am very well aware that; hold for hold. You’re pretty much one of the few who could legitimately come up and challenge why I call myself Mister Pure Wrestling. You may also have a very competitive edge in muscle, but I am a highly underestimated high-flyer and know the wrestling ring like I know a good Noose lock! Strength may be quite the advantage; yet compared to a near par in technical wrestling, a key advantage in agility and balance alongside a ring awareness that all adds up to say that you are kind of the prey going into this match if I do say so myself. It's like how a tiger hunts down prey almost twice its size yet still ends up eating a nice big chunk of meat as the spoils of war. So Michaels. If you are tired of being underestimated all the time by the likes of V, I suggest you stop underestimating your own opponents and show me exactly what you are capable of! Because some people may think otherwise; But I know I can take the heat of being on EAW’s top! After all my goal for twenty Sixteen was to not settle until I showed that I can hang with the Elite Answer to all pro-wrestling in the world today! Because Michaels, you may know how to turn the page on the script, but that script is the script for your requiem! And every twist and turn is eventually endured by the hero in the end by taking the turns to his advantage and twisting it back into the favor. This shall truly be a test of stamina, a test of endurance, and a test that you shall surely fail!”

“Which brings me to Sebastian Monroe, now, I know you and I barely ever speak over the past few months that I have been on the payroll, but I know for a fact that this opportunity of yours to have young guys from the New Breed division rise up and get a shot at Drake Jaeger for the Interwire Championship is legit. So when you come out to that ring, expect the first entrance music you hear hit to be One Man Army by Ensiferum. Because I know that the time is right for me to step up into the battlefield. Nobody is ever truly ready, that I have known since I came to EAW. Yet I’m not going to be one to let that stop me. If I want to show Mark Michaels that stepping out of my comfort zone is something that I can do, then I know for a fact that I need to show my boss that this little shot you're giving out at the Interwire Champion may very well be just the chance I need to put up or shut up around here! Because come Friday night, I’m going to use Mark Michaels as a way to prove that not only am I ready for a shot at being Interwire Champion, but I know I can beat Drake Jaeger and get that win! Mark Michaels may think he is the hungriest man on Dynasty’s roster; yet on Friday, not only am I going to prove him wrong, but I’ll prove myself right! Rest assured, Twenty-seventeen will be the year of Mister Pure Wrestling! No excuses, No Bullschmidt!”
showster26
Post December 31st 2016, 10:20 pm by showster26
Dynasty promo #1

@PicPerfectMichaels has uploaded a video:

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 14198011

(The video opens on this image with an instrumental version of "Fancy" by Iggy Azalea playing in the background.)

Announcer: Its the Shout-out Show, and now here's your host, Mark Mmmmmiiiccchhhaaaeelllssss!!!!!"

(Michaels steps into the frame from the left clad in his gold rimmed Gucci aviators, a black t-shirt with the words 'even my haters like me' accentuated with a Facebook thumbs up, and his million dollar grin.)

Michaels: "Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the hottest worldwide trending talk show on social media, all thanks to you, welcome to the Shout-Out Show!  Tonight we say goodbye to 2016, I know it's been an up and down year for a lot of us, especially my girlfriend if ya get what I'm saying, but thru it all we've managed to laugh and celebrate when the good times came on by. And now we look forward to a new year, but before it comes here's some last minute advice to help you on those 2016 resolutions that you might not have fulfilled yet. So really quickly, water weight is simple to lose if you crank up the heater high enough, if you go without you usual last cigarette it counts as not smoking for the rest of 2016, and giving to a good charity will cover the rest, so with that said congrats on making good on those resolutions, we look forward to helping you again next year.

Now while everyone and their momma are all looking forward to midnight tonight, I'm actually looking forward to January sixth, because on that day live from the Verizon Center, right in the heart of our nation's capital, we'll have the first Dynasty of the new year!  And you know when it's Dynasty, the card is gonna be amazing, and this week's show is no disappointment. We'll be seeing Tig Kelly go up against Scott Oasis in the main event, which by the way is a first round match for the king of the elite tournament.  You also have Lucian Black versus Anthony Leonhart!  Atiliano Castillos versus your friend and mine, TLA. And Kelly Hackenschmidt versus... who was it? He's a good wrestler, a great entertainer, and is more motivated and hungry to prove himself as the best wrestler that EAW has to offer. Who is it, who is it?  OH that's right, it's me! 

Yes you heard it here folks it's gonna be yours truly, the absolute picture of perfection, going toe to toe with mister pure wrestling himself. I cannot wait for this one followers!  This guy has been impressive From the moment he arrived. And if there is anybody who could possibly go and match me hold for hold, and move for move, it would be Kelly Hackenschmidt. He has an incredible acumen for technical wrestling, and brings a high energy to it, believe you me when we lockup you won't want to miss it.

Now Kelly don't get it twisted, I respect your talent, and those that never t my cup of tea, your an alright guy from what I've seen, but that won't change the fact that when the bell rings, your ass is mine. I know you're probably sitting at home right now wondering why you have the go up against EAW's absolute best?  Why can't you just hang back?  maybe beat up on Lucas Johnson a little more before he hits the highway. Because the simple fact is, here in EAW, you get thrown straight into the fire, and if you can't handle the heat from the get go, you can get the fuck out!  That is what has separated the wheat from the chaff in this company. It's why there's a laundry list of names of guys who were kings in their small ponds, only to wind up here and end up getting swallowed whole by sharks.

You have to not just be good, you have to be an all time great just to survive here. Now I tell you this because I see you have the potential to be just that,  but to get there you are gonna have to be pushed past your limits, past the brink of exhaustion,  past the point of collapse, and Past the point you just wish someone would whack you upside the head with a chair so that you can call it a night. That is the barest of minimums you have to be able to produce, week in and week out to get by in EAW.

And this Friday night, I'm gonna be the guy who is gonna push you to your limits. I'm gonna be the guy who is is gonna have an answer for every lock, every submission, and every suplex. And then just when you think you've got it all figured out and you got just the thing to pull out the win, I'm gonna flip the script and show you a whole different side of Mark Michaels. See not only am I a damn fine technical wrestle, but I can pull off big power moves and turn the tide of a match, and I can brawl with the best and still walk away a winner.  See it's being a total package that's gotten me this far in EAW. And it is striving for the absolute best form and technique that has earned me the name Picture Perfect. And it's being able to match against the very best  EAW has to offer that has made me a twitter trendsetter, an Instagram icon, and a hashtag hero to millions of people Around the world.  And those people are gonna be packing the Verizon Center to complicity this Friday night. So Kelly, get ready, because if your not at the very top of your game, not only are you not gonna win this match, your simply not gonna last around here, sad but true buddy boy. So all that's left to say is May the best man win, i know all my followers already are, so go ahead and picture That."

(the video fades out)

39,000,000+ users liked this

Fade to black.
Amani
Post December 31st 2016, 10:11 pm by Amani
DYNASTY PROMO I - NEW YEARS EVE

(We open to a shot of the Emporium Arcade Bar in Chicago, Illinois. We see Jacob Moore, standing in front of one of the arcade machines. Specifically, Mortal Kombat II. He’s wearing a black cut out Slipknot muscle shirt with blue jeans and black and white converse. He looks concentrated, holding a red solo cup, presumably with alcohol in it, by his teeth as both his hands are on the game. His dirty blonde hair is messily in his face. He aggressively smashes the buttons, trying to beat his opponent, Reptile, as Johnny Cage. Both have one win under their belt, this being the final round. Johnny’s health is low. He goes for a nut punch but Reptile jumps over him and hits him with a punch. The words “FINISH HIM!” flash on the screen and Reptile performs his fatality, killing Johnny Cage. Jacob’s mouth falls open, his cup falling and hitting the ground.)

“UGHHHH! FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK! A FUCKIN’ FATALITY ARE YA SHITTIN’ ME RIGHT NOW?!”

(Jacob backs away from the game and begins kicking it with his foot continuously. A woman comes into the frame: Amara, who we saw last time, wearing a beautiful red long sleeved dress, her lips also painted red. She works at the bar, as we learned previously. She rushes to Jacob and tries to calm him down. Other customers are staring.)

“Hey, hey! Jacob! Chill! It’s just a game!”

“JUST A GAME?! I ALMOST BEAT THE WHOLE DAMN THING!”

(A middle aged white man stands up from his bar stool to intervene.)

“Hey, man, calm down. No need to get riled up.”

(Jacob turns to face him and Jacob is much taller, the other man probably standing at 5’8”. The man’s drink he was holding is slapped out of his hand by Moore.)

“DON’T GET INTO THIS! THIS AIN’T YOUR BUSINESS, SHORTY!”

(Amara is now torn. She’s trying to calm Jacob down but now the other man is getting angry.)

“What the fuck?”

“Sir, I am so sorry! I will get you a free drink, just excuse us for a moment.”

“What, you into this guy or somethin’? He deserves to be kicked out! We’re trying to have a good time on New Years Eve and this guy is causin’ trouble! He’s insane!”

“HEY, YOU DON’T GET TO CALL ME CRAZY BUDDY! YOU SON OF A-”

“JACOB!”

(Amara yells loudly over everyone else. The whole room is now silent and the attention is one hundred percent on the three. Amara turns to face the rest of the bar.)

“I’m sorry everyone! We’re gonna get this taken care of, real quick. Please, continue to enjoy yourselves! Play some NBA Jam!”

(She gives a fake smile before turning back to Jacob, gritting her teeth and speaking lowly.)

“Get your ass outside. Now.”

(Jacob visibly shaken by the sudden anger of Amara, follows her orders as he walks towards the door. Amara is pushing on his back to make him go faster. They both exit and are now standing outside the bar entrance, face to face. There is seemingly no one on the street, leaving them alone.)

“You need to calm the fuck down. What’s wrong with you?”

(The cameraman points the camera towards the ground. This is a personal moment. We can only hear voices now as we watch a shot of the ground.)

“HE CALLED ME CRAZY! HE HAD NO BUSINESS GETTIN-”

“I DON’T CARE! ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME FIRED?! YOU ACT LIKE THAT, LIKE A FUCKING MENTAL PERSON, PEOPLE ARE GONNA CALL YOU THINGS! LET IT THE FUCK GO!”

(Jacob doesn’t reply. It is silent for a moment. We hear Amara sigh.)

“I’m sorry, I just- I’m just stressed out. I didn’t mean to go off like that..you're not crazy..”

(No response.)

“Jacob?”

(Again, no response.)

“I’ll leave you alone. I’m not gonna kick you out but you need to apologize to that guy. I invited you to have a good time, not for drama. You have a match next week, let loose then. Come back in when you’re ready.”

(We hear a door opening and closing. We hear shuffling and a thud on the ground. Jacob clears his throat.)

“Look at me.”

(The cameraman points the camera upwards again and we see Jacob sitting on the sidewalk, his back against a wall. He waves for the camera to come closer.)

“She’s right. I do have a match this week. Something I’ve been waiting for, for weeks now. For years if you wanna get technical with it. Yeah, I watched Victor King’s so called promo. Reminded me a little too much of a certain movie.”

(He winks at the camera.)

“Son, you’re the weirdest motivational speaker I’ve ever heard. Don’t get me wrong, you had some good points. Yeah, the baby boomers fucked us in the ass. You got that right, for sure. And I appreciate your passion for wanting to change it! But that’s way far gone, dude. In reality, where is all this whining gonna get you? I don’t wanna be the one to crush dreams but if that’s how it’s gotta be..then so be it. While you said some intriguing things, there’s something you got wrong, bud. Chris Valery and yourself may be new to the game, but Naheem and I? This sure ain’t my first rodeo! I’ve been doing this for damn near a decade, my man. I’ve heard it all, I’ve seen it all. I’ve had plenty of guys come at me with all kinds of types of intimidation but ain’t none done a damn thing! And neither will you! You’re here to fight, right? “Beat people to a blood pulp”? HAHA! Funny shit coming from a porn star. What kinda porn you do anyway? Gay? Heh. If you were a reeeeeal tough guy, you wouldn’t need to tell people all this crap about being hardcore or smash a bottle over your head. If everything you say is true, you'll beat me within an inch of my life like you say you can do. I'd love to see if that happens! Victor, you and I ain't that different. You got drive, you got your goals set, you wanna relieve stress through this wonderful sport of professional wrestling but youngin, I'm afraid Jacob Moore is gonna be too much for you. I don't play games, I don't say shit to scare you. I don't put on a mask for the cameras. I am the realest motherfucker you will ever meet. What you see is what you get. It's gonna be a new year, Victor, but it sure as hell ain't gonna be no new me.”

(Jacob pushes himself off the ground and stands up again, a smile on his face.)

“Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go kick Reptile’s ass! Aha!”

(He jogs back to the door and enters the bar once again. The scene fades to black.)
Finnegan Wakefield
Post December 31st 2016, 9:36 pm by Finnegan Wakefield

-   C H A P T E R   V I I I  :   2 0 1 7   -

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

The collective sounds of thousands of voices yelling in unison as fireworks ignited the cold night sky. The colors that painted their black canvas was a sight to see, shades of reds and blues, greens and yellows, purples and white, and all the other colors in between.

Finnegan was smiling as he was looking up at the display, a small party at on the top of his head. Staying in America for New Years was a great idea for the fireworks alone. Christmas has come and gone, 2016 had come and gone, but now it's 2017, a brand new year for brand new things.

Finnegan entered began to day dream and monologue, as the colorful rockets ignited above.

2016. What an eventful year. I left the police cadets hoping to become a full time wrestler, then I got signed in early December, I've had two matches, made some cool friends. It's absolutely a year that change my life. Although 2016 is over, does not mean that the joyful adventures and good friends won't end there. 2017 is another year to expand my horizons and become one of the best wrestlers the world has ever known!

A gust of wind caused Finnegan to shiver and exit his internal monologue to zip up his jacket and bury his hands into the warm contents of his pockets. He'd begin to walk back inside the venue; a pub, although he preferred the old-school style of pub, he knew a much more modern style pub would do just nicely on a festive occasion like this. He'd approach the bar removing his beanie and tucking it into one of his coat pockets. He'd request from the bartender.

Pint of Guinness please.

The bartender nodded, putting down the glass he'd been cleaning. Finnegan swore it was the glass he was cleaning when he first arrived. Look busy while doing nothing, a trait Finnegan can not do with his current profession. The bartender slid the pint over to Finnegan, palm out stretched to receive the money. He'd would drop a note into his hands before leaving the bar with pint in hand. Thank god this wasn't a club, he probably wouldn't be able to evade a mass of people dancing and flailing around.

Finnegan would sit at a vacant booth, the other occupants of the venue talking loudly in excitement for the new year, many talking about new years resolutions. This caused Finnegan to close his eyes in a state of thought, taking a sip of his pint.

New years resolutions, huh? I wonder what i should make mine? I've already made some cool friends and am determined to train hard and become the best wrestler in the world, but can i really think of another way to improve my life?

He starts scanning the room, happy faces and laughter all around. The one noticeable thing between most of them is that some of them are paired up, man and woman traditionally, but couples of woman and woman and man and man as well. Although not his style, he sees no wrong with homosexual couples. This did however did kind of make him contemplate finding a woman to share his time with. Kelly and Laura seem to be happy every time he sees them together. Finnegan hadn't had a girlfriend in the last few years, nothing serious, so maybe that's a placeholder for his new years resolution.

He once again scanned the room. Plenty of single women sure, aesthetically pleasing absolutely, but personality? He's not quite sure. He has a very high standard, which he constantly feels he should lower, but it's not like his standards all that high to begin with. He has dated some women with pretty low ranking looks, and has dated women with horrid personalities too, sometimes even both in one. He's an adult now though and should start looking for someone who can make him happy, regardless of their looks, although if they have it, bonus right?

He's just bumming himself out now thinking too deeply into this subject, needs to think positively. He's not all that bad looking right? Quite fit, clean shaven, loves having a laugh, what more could a woman ask for? A relationship will come in time. Right now he needs to focus.

He's not booked for the new year Dynasty show, a little bit of a drag, but there will be more bookings, he just has to assert himself and make them want him back week after week. He learnt through life experience opportunities are not handed out and can only be obtained through hard work and dedication and that's exactly what he's going to do.

He finishes his pint, placing it onto the table from standing up for the booth. It's time to go and rest. He has to start training again in the morning and can not be tired and slack off.
Azumi Goto
Post December 31st 2016, 5:16 pm by Azumi Goto
Empire #1

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! THE ROAD TO THE AZUMI GOTO SHOW BEGINS!!! The greatest episode of Empire is at it’s near with the millions setting their eyes on this division and more importantly, ME! I did what I told you, I WOULD DO… and that was BEAT Cleopatra. I don’t care about what you say about the win but you have to realize that I WON my match. And you who betted against me lost, the question remains for you people, how long till you people accept I’m better than you?!? I’ve proven time and time that I’m better than ANY female in this company, I’ve worked hard for, and yes, I took me about a year or to prove but let’s just say I took the scenic route to my destination and the journey itself was an up and down route. But enough about that, the brand new Women’s Division was created at RTR and well… So what? We were a Women’s Division when the company but under the banner of Vixens, now we’ve lost that name and are simply known as Female Elitist… Another brilliantly stupid idea from the mind of Cleopatra, won’t you say so.as well, EAW Board... Isn’t it about time you fire that incompetent trash out of this company. See, I’ve earned my keep in this company, I’ve paid my dues and I went on to win my Briefcase by OUTLASTING THE COMPETITION, it wasn’t my fault those dim-witted idiots didn’t see me as I eliminated them.

Well, enough about 2016 and the past, how about the smartest decision Cleo's made. That decision to put my lovely girlfriend and me in a tag match, LIVE on Empire, the greatest of lovers team to beat what looks like Nobody #1 & Nobody #2, they can decide between each other on who’s worse between each other. This is a simple day at my job for me, enter the arena, put on my gear, go the ring and WIN MY MATCH alongside my beautiful girlfriend and then celebrate behind closed doors. It’s just what they have for me till they realize that I SHOULD BE MAIN EVENTING SHOWS! The thing this is my show now, EMPIRE IS MY SHOW! I have the power to control it, I have the power to make ANY decision I feel like whether it be to fire the trash like Niki Khan, Amy Jayne and other that I feel like. Niki can return to Voltage where she can spend all of her time as a member of Wolvesden, and I could care less about it, your “gang” can’t do anything on MY SHOW. So do remember to pack your bags and leave a note to Cleo about you leaving Empire and for Amy… I don't’ care

At Least with Niki, I could treat her with something since apparently she’s been around the business for quite a while but so have I, and most of the women in this company. In Amy-Jayne’s case… it was probably a pick up from the street and see what she can do. NO ONE WILL CARE IF AMY JAYNE IS OUT OF THIS COMPANY… Not a single soul will mourn for her dead in-ring career because it will never mean anything as she gets remembered for just being a PATHETIC LOSER. Nothing will change that Amy, that you’re just some nobody walking into my world and thinking that you can be something, MY WORLD DOESN’T WORK LIKE THAT! You have to earn your keep, you have to fend off against the biggest beasts in the jungle, AND I’VE DONE THAT. It’s why I carry myself with high regards because I’ve done that and more. The history books will remember me as the winner of the first Control In The Vault, the killer of Cleopatra’s in-ring career, THE ACE, AND THE BEST JOSHI TO EVER EXIST! AND I DAMN RIGHT PROVE IT!!!

Remember you two will be a simple warm up to get the off-season ring rust out of the way and move on to the real competition waiting for me, that’s out it works. Because no one will care if you two even make it out of that match alive or dead.
TLA
Post December 31st 2016, 4:44 pm by TLA
ALWAYS UP TO SOMETHIN'

The camera cuts to the streets of Miami, Florida where a cameraman is shown following an interviewer down the block. The cameraman nearly drops the camera as a young kid runs past bumping into him but somehow manages to hold onto it. The kid then runs away along with a number of his friends as the cameraman realizes he has just been robbed and begins to rage. The interviewer tries to calm him down before pointing towards a run down warehouse covered in graffiti including fresh graffiti that reads “Fuck Drake Jaeger and his fat Asian cunts!”. The cameraman slowly enters the warehouse which has multiple garage doors open as he witnesses the scene. A number of young kids are shown lifting weights, punching bags, and stretching. In the far back of the warehouse a shoddy looking ring with rusted out posts is shown as a couple of young men are shown flying around the ring in the lucha libre style.

TLA: Bueno bueno… Next time on the hurricanrana make sure you land on yo belly instead of the back of yo neck. Otherwise great job!!!

The young man who failed at the hurricanrana is shown lying motionless in the ring as the other luchador checks up on him. The interviewer moves in to speak to TLA who is shown wearing his hair tied back in a ponytail and a hoodie with the words “Miami Quickness” written on it.

Interviewer: TLA do you have a moment? You haven’t been seen since your epic loss to Drake Jaeger at Road to Redemption X. Many people thought that you probably killed yourself or fled back to Mexico in fear after the brutal asswhipping that you took. Discuss.

TLA looks enraged as the interviewer stands there with his smug ass white boi grin on his smug ass white boi face with his gay ass white boi hair on top of his fuckboi face.

TLA: The fuck you say puta? I ain’t runnin’ from shit and I damn sure ain’t that selfish to fucking kill myself holmes! Nah you ain’t gonna get rid of my that easily pendejo. I’m sure you and yo bitchass friends who thought they could come and stalk me down here and get a nice fat ass paycheck to get an interview with the former champ. Well since you are here you might as well get some shit for yo trouble. You prolly got yo ass robbed in this hood cuz we don’t fucks with y’all pinche gringo motherfuckers.

TLA sits down on the side of the ring as he begins the interview.

TLA: Shoutout to all mah homies up in the EAW… if y’all thought you wasn’t gonna see me again, then you ain’t seen me before. Cuz I am in this por vida and y’all gonna live this shit with me until I ain’t livin’ no more. Drake Jaeger ain’t killed me so when Dynasty calls imma be up in that ring doin’ what only TLA do best.

Interviewer: TLA this week on Dynasty you will be taking on Atliano Castillos what are your thoughts on this rising star who has had far more success far quicker than you did?

TLA:  You fucking what mate? Que? I’ll whip yo culo if you try to slander me again holmes… For real tho this ese been tryin’ to make waves for weeks now. Last time I saw his ass he was getting it beaten by Anthony Leonhart or some shit. So as far as I be concerned both of us got a lot of shit to prove. We both gonna lay it all on the line migo and we gonna see who can turn they shit around. Cuz this is gonna be 2017 cabron… We gotta start this shit off right. TLA gotta start this shit off with that good shit, that buena mierda. That means you ain’t gonna be en fuego this week chico… you may think you fire, but you ‘bout to come in contact with the real thing. Imma dragon. I burns shit. Castillos yo ass might wanna be golden, but imma melt all that shit down with all the fire I be spittin’. Gonna whip yo ass so badly that Sebastian Monroe gonna think you a fuckin’ bust and never trust yo ass again to give you a title shot. You wanna be King of Elite real bad dawg but you steppin’ to el jefe. Imma drop yo ass harder than Steroid Dawgs prey. How that shit be?

Interviewer: I think I just about got what I need. For now… But in reference to 2017… we are seeing Elitists on every brand reinventing themselves for the new year. New looks, new moves, new merchandise… what are you going to do that is new going into 2017? 

TLA: First of all dawg, I am changing the game everytime I step foot in that ring. I am an innovator and a risk taker and haters need to recognize. Atiliano Castillos gonna find this shit out right quick when I drop him with that Miami Quickness. Trademarked check the shirt. You wanna know what gonna be different for TLA in 2017? You gonna get a hardcore badass who gives no fucks and takes no prisoners. I be slayin’ motherfuckers left and right droppin’ haters and fuckin’ they bitches. Imma beast stronger… imma feast longer. Imma fly higher and imma spit fire. Imma drop ‘em with the quickness and y’all gonna be my witness. Yo you think that low blow shit that Drake Jaeger pulled was some dirty ass shit, wait until y’all see what TLA got in store for all them gringos out there who wanna fuck with him. You wanna know what TLA got in store? You gonna find out cuz make no mistake about it…

TLA always up to somethin’.

The rest of the kids training at TLA’s gym crowd around the interviewer relieving him of his wallet and car keys as he sadly walks back out into the varrio jacked of all his shit.
LVCIAN
Post December 31st 2016, 1:20 pm by LVCIAN
Time flies, doesn't it? Another year is coming to an end and despite the fact I did everything I set my mind to when the year started, I can't help but feel dissatisfaction and discontent. Because once again I am back at square one. History repeated itself. It's déjà vu all over again. I have nobody to blame but myself really. Maybe I wouldn't feel so much disappointment and frustration in my heart if I would have only failed myself, but I didn't just let myself down, I let everybody down. What seemed to be the biggest success story in the history of this company became the biggest failure story ever told... My seven-year long crusade to become World Heavyweight Champion reached it's climax at the time I yearned for most, in the way I yearned for most, and at the place I yearned for most. I reigned supreme over Dynasty for a few months. I conquered all opposition on the horizon with ease, the total and undeniable dominance I displayed in the ring week in and week out as champion characterized my reign. I was living the dream. But the dream that became a reality at Pain For Pride 9 became a nightmare at House of Glass. All good things must come to an end they say and I agree with that, but I didn't want things to end the way they did. I messed up again, I am a disappointment to everyone including myself. I'm not exactly proud to admit this, but when Jacob Senn stripped me off the World Heavyweight Championship I felt humiliated, I felt embarrassed, more than I ever did before. I guess I was too confident in myself. Maybe successfully defending the title against opponents of the caliber of Diamond Cage and Eclipse Diemos so effortlessly made me conceited in a way. I thought doing the same I did to them against Jacob Senn would be even easier confined within glass walls. I was under the pretense that I would destroy Jacob Senn in seconds time. But he was the one who destroyed me in the moment of truth. He dished out a punishment I was unable to bear. And not just a physical punishment, an emotional punishment as well. I never knew what desperation truly was until that night.  I haven't been the same man I was before House of Glass. That's something the entire EAW universe has noticed. I... I'm in a really dark place right now. It wasn't easy for me at all to come to terms with the fact the dream I devoted my entire life to realizing was over. I've been around for seven years. Every single month, every damn week, every damn day of those seven years all I did was bust my ass. And I did it so I could be World Champion. I still have trouble to assimilate what happened at House of Glass. How could something I worked so hard for, for so long, have been taken away from me in just minutes? To Jacob Senn taking the World Heavyweight Championship from me was like taking candy from a child. I thought the Glass Walls stipulation would benefit me, but it obviously didn't. I made a mistake by thinking Jacob was anything like Diamond Cage or Eclipse Diemos. He is better than most people make him out to be. I found out the hard way. He proved it at House of Glass and he proved it at Road To Redemption. He may be a coward, yeah, but he is still one hell of a wrestler and no one can take that away from him. He promised to thwart my progress and write the final verse of my story as the champion of the world and he delivered. He beat my ass without hesitation and he retained one of the most prestigious titles in the business in an Extreme Elimination Chamber match against Dynasty's finest so hats off to him. Jacob Senn really is the face that runs the place. The empire I spent seven years trying to build was burned into the ground in just one night by him. The World Heavyweight Champion took a lot from me. He left me in a state I have no idea how I am recovering from. I'm vulnerable now more than I ever was before. No matter how many "masks" I put on, no matter how many "disguises" I donned since losing the title, all of that was and is showing. But I'm pulling myself out of this dark place, screw the comfort zone, I am breaking out of it.  I will slay the demons that haunt me once and for all. The events that took place inside the Dynasty Elimination Chamber at Road To Redemption served as a wake-up call for me. That Goldprint I received from The Heart Break Boy made me realize that the time for playing games needs to end. My legacy is in jeopardy right now, my future as an elitist has been compromised. I have already lost enough, I can't afford to lose the opportunity of doing this week in and week out.  I'm done trying to be someone I'm not.  The week of RTR I was desperately trying to find within me the man I once was, the man that won the big one in the main event of Pain For Pride, the man people admired and respected. The only thing I found was misfortune though. All I did was worsen my situation and made it more of a predicament than it already was.  I did more damage than good to Dynasty and Elite Answers Wrestling as a whole. I never had legitimate intentions of hurting this company but I still did. I regret it all and I've paid for what I did, believe me, I have. I messed up bad, I messed up real bad, but I learned from my mistakes. The credibility I once had is gone, the respect I earned from my peers throughout the years is gone and the faith people had in me is gone as well. This may seem like the end but it ain't. Don't write me off just yet. I decide when my end comes. Only I say when it's over. This isn't the first time it has seemed like it is the end for me. I've been down this road before, it's a very curvy road I must say, but as a wise man once told me, straight roads don't make skillful drivers. I know I'm all alone, I am a lone crusader in this war to vindicate my honor and I deserve for things to be that way after all I've done. Alone or not this is a war I am winning. I'll reclaim what I lost, even if it takes me another seven years. Everyone in the chamber at Road To Redemption gave me the fuel I needed for my engine to start. Tasting defeat the way I did rekindled the fire in me. Jamie O'Hara, Methuselah, The Heart Break Boy, Scott Oasis and Jacob Senn, especially Jacob Senn. I have opened my eyes thanks to them. I know what's really at stake now. The odds are stacked against me. It's Lucian Black versus the world just like the old times. Déjà vu all over again, right? Redemption is on my mind. The joy of revenge is the sweetest joy in the world, there is no doubt about that, but revenge will come naturally. Redemption won't.  I promised Jacob Senn there would be hell to pay for what he did to me. It's inevitable that our paths will cross again.  When they do, when the day for us to confront each other comes, he better be prepared for his own sake, because I will deliver on that promise just like he delivered on his. But redemption is my priority right now. The search for what I lost is on. This will be my year.  I'm going back to my roots. I used to say that as long as there was air in my lungs honor would never die... It's time to show the world that honor is not dead, that it still lives and dwells within me.  Life has blessed me with the opportunity to show that on the first Dynasty of 2017. I have the chance to become King of Elite this upcoming year, something I was not expecting. Don't get me wrong, I know I deserve it, I deserve another opportunity, I really think I do, but there's so many young guns coming in these days. I'm still young, yeah, but I am getting older. No clock will stop for me or anyone, they all tick by no matter what. I've said this before when I have gotten other opportunities, but this time it is different, this time I am not saying it just to say it, this time I have a feeling that this could be the last chance I get to become someone in this business. I've been given so many opportunities, opportunities I earned, but I still got so many and I wasted most of them. Nobody believes in me anymore. They're tired of seeing me getting opportunities only to waste them. But I believe in myself. Maybe that is not enough but for me it is. I firmly believe I got what it takes to become who I always thought I could be in the sport of professional wrestling. There's always boulders obstructing the path to greatness. Especially for someone like me who has made so many mistakes in the past.  If you've followed my journey and my story you know that very well. Anthony Leonhart is the first visible boulder standing upon my road to redemption. I'm not entirely sure if I should consider him all that, but I do. See, I have learned not to underestimate my opponents. Anthony could be a rookie, but I've seen rookies do things only long tenured elitists could do before. Anthony could shock the entire world and claim the crown or... he could get punched in the face, speared in half and be the one true king's jester. Being the jester suits him more honestly, but I've been watching Anthony Leonhart. Whenever he steps foot inside a ring he shows great promise, the kid's future seems as bright as the sun. So he could surprise us after all, who knows? What I do know is that from now on I fight my battles as if they were wars. I said I would never settle for mediocrity many times, I will NOT play second fiddle to anybody. I was born to be champion. I know I can do this, hell, I am the personification of EVERYTHING this business should be about, I CAN do this. I'm getting out of this dark place, even if it's crawling, I will get out. If you're expecting to walk into a battlefield, Anthony, I suggest you go  back and watch me beat Scott Oasis' ass at Pain For Pride because you're going to be walking straight into a warzone, son. You want to be king, huh? Well, this is your chance to prove exactly how much you want the crown.
Victor King
Post December 31st 2016, 1:14 pm by Victor King
TILL I'M VICTOR-IOUS

EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Brad-Pitt-Fight-Club

(A seedy dive bar. One bare light bulb above, Victor sitting on the bar stool directly beneath it.)

Victor: You can all rest easy now. Your savior is right here. My name is Victor King, and I answer to no man. And certainly no woman. I am a free spirit. I do what I want, when I want, with no regard for the hurt feelings and broken dreams of anyone else. Fighting is what I do. What is life but one big fight? Don't answer that. You can't. Life is a struggle in this generation. Advertising's got us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. Boomers and Generation X'ers love to run their mouths and call us the bad guys. 

(Two middle-aged men are talking to each other.)

Man #1: And then he said I needed to upgrade to a new computer... those millennials are so lazy!

Man #2: Tell me about it. I see so many dudes at 25, 26, still living with their parents, watching porn and Xbox all day. It's sad.

Man #1: When I was 25 I had a house, a wife and two kids, and a stable career.

Man #2: Me too. This new generation's all out of whack. Lazy, entitled pussies.

(Victor turns towards them and shakes his head.)

Man #2: What are you looking at, kid?

Victor: Ignorance.

(The man punches Victor in the face. Victor is unaffected and laughs it off. Victor proceeds to land a quick, clean punch to the man's temple, knocking him out cold.)
Victor: What a pussy. All talk. Just like all the rest of these Boomers. "oh, those Millennials. They're so lazy. Entitled." blah blah blah, like they somehow believe this mess that their own mismanagement of the economy has created is OUR FAULT. Don't you think we'd all love to have full time jobs with cushy benefits and a pension upon retirement? We damn sure would. But the American Dream is dead. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War is a spiritual war. Our Great Depression is our lives. 

A family, a house, a career? Because of what you old decrepit fucks did, because of how you ran this world into the ground, those things are not attainable for many of us. We are doomed to walk the earth without purpose. So it's no surprise we have given up on conventional markers of success. All I want to do is fight, and hurt people. That's what I do best. I'm facing off against three new rookies in the same position as me. Young and hungry. Trying to make it in EAW. But nobody wants it as much as me. Maybe they want to be rich, or famous, or win championships. Me? I want to destroy. I want to beat another man to a bloody pulp. I am the personification of hardcore, nobody does it better!

(Victor breaks a beer bottle over his head, causing blood to stream down his face. He just laughs.)

I am a prophet. I am the representative of my generation. I am the disgruntled millennial. And I will take what is rightfully mine. We were raised by television to believe that we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rockstars -- most of us won't. And we're pissed off. But me? I am in a position where I'm going to be on national prime time TV, to spread my message of hope for a new generation, while I do what I do best: kick the shit out of people. Yes, I am shit and crazy. To you and this whole fucking world. You don't know where I've been. You don't know what I've done. Nobody does. I am shrouded in mystery. All you need to know is this:

I was born to fight. I do not lose.

(Victor King sees himself out, laughing maniacally and punching someone in the gut as he walks out the door.)

ThePizzaBoy
Post December 31st 2016, 12:00 pm by ThePizzaBoy
The camera opens to the tune of "Auld Lang Syne" being blared through a poorly tuned brass band, as the musical quartet in question stands on a sidewalk in Times Square with a bucket placed in front of them as people begin to file in for the evening festivities.  Pizza Boy passes, flipping a silver dollar in the bucket as he makes his way down the sidewalk through the hustle and bustle of New Year's Eve.

"This year hasn't been a kind one.  It's filled with EAW memories that have been kicked out of my head by the likes of Ares Vendetta.  It's littered with former tag partners and fans that I've let down, that left me high and dry, that gave up hope.  Strewn about are the dashed hopes and dreams of fans and mentors alike.  I've held titles that collected no dust in my possession, I've lost gold that I was never fully cognizant enough to appreciate after long and hard fought bouts.  I've lost a lot this year Nobi.  I've lost respect, I've lost passion, I've lost will to live or try.  I've lost faith in humanity, recoiling at the first twinge of a friendly touch of the hand, only to be proven right in my revile when the same hands laid waste to me.  I've seen the best of us corrupted by greed, avarace, and rage, and I've seen the worst of us stand over the bodies of the best of us.  I've woken up stiff and aching every day.  I've brushed the taste of copper out of my mouth, and muddy chunks of crimson out of my matted hair.  The only solace any of it has given me is knowing that I've survived to live another day...and even that's becoming less of an affirmation to move forward into twenty seventeen."

Pizza Boy stops and watches as a crane raises the New Years Ball slowly into the heavens.  Letting daylight hit his face through the city skyline, Pizza Boy's face looks tired, older, and angry.

"Should old acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind? Should I let sleeping dogs lie? Let the world continue on with backstabbers, crooks, and thieves prospering? Let all grudges die in the new year? start over, start fresh, start with a brand new outlook that isn't so damn nihilistic? Or is it more nihilist to let those emotions and injustices go without quelling?"

Pizza Boy tears his bloodshot eyes away from the New Year's Ball and back down to the camera's lens.

"I'm asking you, Nobi.  I'm asking you because you're a better man than me.  You're built for this sport, you've got the attitude to carry you through.  You've got that drive, that life in you to make it to the top of the heap.  Not only that, but you have the gumption to stay there once you're knocked back down off of the mountain.  Sure, you haven't made it there yet.  You're still one of those blue chip prospects waiting in the wings while a schlep like myself stumbles into the world title picture.  People have said that I'm unrightfully filling a main event spot, that I'm unfit to be where I am on the card because I fell into it out of nowhere.  Sure, I've trained hard to become competent, but you and I both know that in-ring savvy isn't what's gotten me where I am.  Heart, drive, durability, these have all been my hallmarks for success here in EAW but never technique.  You, on the other hand, are a mat wizard unparalleled by most.  What's even more infuriating is the fact that you're built like a brick shithouse.  I'd even argue that you have the same drive, determination, and love for this sport that I had at one point but that doesn't change the fact that you've never been where I've been have you? You've never held the National Championship twice, you've never lain hands on the Answers World Championship, and or the life of me I can't recall exactly when you popped into the game but I'm almost certain that you and I started from the same exact ground zero point of origin on the EAW timeline.

So tell me, Nobi.  Why am I here, at the top, on the prowl in the spotlight while you continue to be that blue chip prospect that's never really cashed out?  I don't ask out of arrogance, I don't ask out of entitlement, I ask from a genuine existential place of curiosity.  I'm a shrimp compared to you.  I'm green compared to you.  When it comes to looks...well...let's not be too rude to me here, but I'm sure I've been brushed aside in an airport by more than a few young ladies sporting your t-shirt.  I don't say that from a place of jealousy.  I've accepted my lot in life long ago as the 'sweet guy' that girls complain about their boyfriends to.  So why hasn't lady EAW treated me the same way? I mean, sure, every time I go in for a kiss I get kneed in the balls and she takes my title away, but she's still texting me at 3AM, making sure I'm alright...I don't know.  The analogy has gotten away from me, but the spirit of the question still remains: why hasn't Lady EAW given Nobi that booty call to the main event? No, no, drop the analogy.  You know what I mean though.  Where's your date with destiny? Where's the late night rendezvous for the title.  Where's that golden band that she keeps promising you?"

Pizza Boy posts up against Radio City Music Hall and takes in the chaos of New Years Eve with a somewhat wistful smirk on his face.

"I'm sorry.  I guess the more polite way to ask this question is 'why me?', but you've been dismissed so much that I figured I'd throw you some empathy.  It must come off a bit grandstanding, but it's not the intention.  You're a good guy, Nobi.  Damn good wrestler and a damn fine specimen of a man.  I'm just some blue collar Bowery trash that made good off of a lucky break.  This all started by me asking you what I should do about my current situation with Tyler Parker's knife in my back and the feeling of cold gold still on my lips from kissing that Answer's Championship goodbye prematurely.  I'm not mad at you, and I have no intention of going into this match with some 'message' to send to Tyler on your behalf, or some 'warning shots' toward Lannister.  They'll get their time in the ring with me, and I'll probably come out of it looking as bad or worse than what I do to them.  There's no pressure release valve on me that's just going to decompress by showing you, Nobi, just how wrong every industry insider is about that dark horse up and comer whose been on the cusp for so long.  That kid who needs a breakout performance, that waiting in the wings future of EAW Elitist who just hasn't had the opportunity to show how much better he is than the guys on top.  I'm not your proving ground Nobi.  I'm not your ticket to stardom.  The sad truth is that EAW has enlisted me as the gate keeper to the next level.  I don't know why.  I'm not very good, but for some reason every time a Jamie O'Hara, or a Mexican Samurai, or a Nico Borg pops in the ring with me, they come out a made man. Every time Nobi.  Every single time.  

Pizza Boy stares into the camera with an indignant intensity that brings some of the young man of twenty fifteen back into his pallor.

"But this? This isn't going to be one of those times.  It's not an indictment on you, and it's not a heralding self-endorsement either.  I've bled too much to give up chasing the ghost of twenty sixteen.  Too many blows have been rained down upon me from behind.  Too many crowns have been awarded only to be unjustly taken away.  Too many armies have been turned back for only one arrow to take me down.  This war has made me a walking, talking, callous Nobi.  My bones have been fractured, only to calcify and reinforce.  My flesh has been torn to ribbons until all that's left is scar tissue.  I'm indomitable Nobi.  There isn't a raw nerve left on me to exploit.  I think it's high time the gate keeper quits being contented with his duties and crashes through to the other side for good. I'm sick of having the keys of the kingdom handed to me, only for them to be ripped away at the end of the night.  Twenty seventeen is the year that the Pizza Party takes office and becomes a patriarchy of pies.  You, Nobi? You're just the first slice on my way back to the top."

PB pushes himself off of the building and heads into the new year's party mob as the countdown clock starts ticking.
Ryan Marx
Post December 31st 2016, 11:56 am by Ryan Marx
Showdown Promo 1 – Stone Walls and Marble Floors

The scene opens up and we find ourselves in an unfamiliar setting. The camera looks down the nave of a church, capturing the towering white walls and arches, the immaculate white and black chequered floor, and the golden carvings and lights that hang on the walls and ceiling. It's clear this isn't just any grandiose church. This is St Paul's Cathedral, and it's looking uncharacteristically empty.

The dead silence is broken by footsteps on the marble flooring. Ryan Marx walks into frame, standing in the middle of the nave. He's dressed in an all-white suit, one that has fallen victim to his inability to care about how neat he looks. Over his shoulder is the EAW New Breed Championship. He glances around the cathedral before looking back to the camera, as confident as ever.

Over the holiday break, I took it upon myself to return to London in order to show everyone my success. I met with old teachers, coaches, colleagues, and I even approached my family – and I told them of my pride. All those who dismissed me were put into their places, all those who tried to degrade me were rebuffed, and all of those who ignored me were put on notice. That was my gift to them this holiday season, a season I don't celebrate myself, but made an exception for this year. Because there has been much to celebrate in 2016. Perhaps not for the world, but for myself, and that is all that matters to me in the grand scheme of things. And to end my holiday in London, I thought I would sit in this cathedral and endure the morning service for one last time. After all, it is here where my philosophy has its roots. This is the place that was once darkest for me. Don't let the white walls and the golden decal deceive you – this church is a place filled with torment and pain. It was as I sat here that I began to realise the world needed changing, it was whilst I listened to the droning of morning or afternoon service that I came to the conclusion that I needed to change. And now those realisations have come to fruition, as I stand here as your EAW New Breed Champion.

I am a representation of the 'new breed' in EAW, but I am also like this building. The white, the gold, the black.

Ryan gestures to his suit for 'white' and the title on his shoulder for 'gold', but doesn't make any comparison for 'black'. It's left up to the viewer to determine.

Just like St Paul's Cathedral, I am now sacred. I am a landmark in EAW, as I serve as the leader of a new generation of wrestlers. Unlike previous New Breed Champions, I am the true representation of what it means to be the 'new breed'. I came into this company a few months ago and I took it by storm. People have tried to knock my walls down, tried to uproot my foundations – just as they have with this cathedral. Yet I still stand, stronger and more predominant than ever. People marvel at me, and if they don't they soon will. And people also want to challenge me and what I stand for. Lars Grier is one of these people, a man who is intent on destroying me in order to capture what I worked for. Lars, you came into EAW after me, and you are still in my shadow, just like many of the other newcomers here. You have a way to go before you can truly say you'll be able to defeat me, but unfortunately for you time is not on your side. We will face each other soon, and then you will realise that you cannot tear down these walls so easily. You cannot cause these foundations to shake. But that revelation will come in due time.

For now, I must focus on another challenger. Chris Elite, a man I have faced before. A man I would have beaten already if it weren't for some bitter veteran interfering in our match. I have wanted to settle matters with you ever since you unfairly defeated me back in September, and it seems now I have the chance to do just that. I mentioned 'former New Breed Champions' before, and you happen to be one of those, Chris. Though for you, it must be less of an achievement and more of a blemish on your career, considering you failed the new breed with your run as champion. I may be early into my run, but at least I can say with confidence that I will be more successful than you were with the title. At least I'm a leader fit to hold this belt. It was your first title win in seven years and you let it slip through your fingers. And just like you let this title fall from your grasp, you will miss out on advancing in the King of Elite tournament. If you couldn't even be the leader of the new breed, then how do you think you'll ever be worthy enough to be considered the King of Elite? Of course, you have the name 'Elite', but calling a table a chair doesn't make it so. And calling a failure a superstar doesn't make him one either. Your name holds as much weight as your New Breed Championship reign did, and this coming Showdown I will prove to you that you are nothing compared to a leader such as myself.

So what is it that makes you qualified enough to be put into the King of Elite tournament? Is it your glowing list of achievements? Or your 'heart and soul'? Or is it because of all your years of service to the business and EAW? All those years that mean nothing. Chris, you have to face the fact that the new breed of EAW is closing in on you – a new era is forming and it is growing over you like a scab on an open wound. Sooner or later, you will be forgotten, replaced by people who deserve recognition more than you do. Perhaps that time will come on Saturday when I show everyone that you are in a losing fight for superstardom. It's a shame, since I can see some real fight in you. I know that you have the ability to be better than what you currently are. But you just can't step up to that next level. You had the chance to when you were New Breed Champion, and you failed. In fact, I feel you would have had a merciful end if you were to have lost the title to me. We both put on one hell of a fight and you losing then wouldn't have been considered as tragic as your loss at Rite of Passage was. Instead of losing to the future of the world as we see it, you lost because you were overwhelmed by five other disposable members of the new breed. Luckily for you, you will get the chance to rectify this tragedy by serving as a sacrifice to me on my path to becoming the King of Elite.

Let me tell you something, Chris. You need to win this match and tournament more than I do. That's not to say that I don't care about this match or the King of Elite tournament – trust me, I care very much about both – but you need these victories more than me. Going into Showdown, you need to prove to everyone that you still have what it takes to be considered an Elitist worth supporting. With your lackluster title reign, directionless career, and slow descent into obscurity, you need this win to prove you are still able to contend with the enduring Elitists, and the wave of newcomers that are all gunning for your place on the roster. And let's not forget that you need to prove that you can beat me without any help. Last time we fought, you were about to tap out before Ryder got involved, which then gave you an unwarranted victory. If it weren't for that distraction, you would have lost, just like I've said time and time again before. So it looks to me as if you have a lot of pressure on you going into this match, Chris. You may not feel it, but it's there, lingering in the eyes of every member of the EAW Universe as they gaze at you and wonder if you're still worth their time. And on top of that, you also have pressure in the form of me standing across from you in the ring. I may not be feeling as much pressure as you should be experiencing, but I still want to win this match and advance in the tournament. Who wouldn't want that? As someone who still has naysayers, I would love nothing more than to prove them wrong. Just like you probably want to prove me wrong. The only difference is that I will actually succeed in doing just that.

Because Chris, you're not just up against one man. You're going up against this.

Ryan extends his arms out and takes a step back, looking around the cathedral as he does.

You're up against a landmark. You're fighting against something that has been built to withstand punishment and challenges, built to house darkness and that which is considered sacred. I have been damaged and restored, and just like this cathedral I have risen up through the smoke of the fires that were lit by my enemies and done the impossible – I have survived. In fact, I have thrived. So try to strike me down, Chris. Try to break through my exterior, try to demolish the ground I stand on. But just know that no matter what you do to me, no matter how many fires you ignite or bombs you drop, I won't crumble. You've 'beaten' me before, and yet here I stand as the New Breed Champion. You won't stop me, Lars Grier won't stop me, and none of the newcomers will stop me any time soon. Because no matter what lengths you go to, I will still be resolute in the knowledge that I will be the one to lead this company and world into the future. You had your chance to do that, Chris, and you failed. Just like London Bridge, you've fallen before. And that will happen once more this coming Showdown, when I cause you to collapse. Then people will be talking about you, but they won't be congratulating you or praising you for all of your efforts. They'll be laughing and chanting – 'Chris Elite has fallen down'.

Ryan begins to laugh, a sound that echoes throughout the cathedral. The camera begins to glitch and distort, and as it continues we see Ryan beginning to disappear from every other brief frame of footage. Eventually it stops glitching, and we are presented with a much darker, empty cathedral. Cut to static. Fade to black.
Nobi
Post December 31st 2016, 11:14 am by Nobi
I have been waiting for this...

I have been waiting SO LONG for this...

I have been EAGERLY waiting for this...

I’m so happy, I’m so exited, I’m so thrilled. Those words are really representing what I’m feeling at this moment. Those words are really representing what I’m feeling towards my upcoming match on January 7th. Why am I being so exited?

It’s because I’m facing off againts someone who I deeply respect so much. It’s because I’m facing off againts someone who I admire so much. It’s because I’m facing off againts someone who I consider an idol so much: The Pizza Boy.

You may be younger than me, you may be smaller than me, you may be shorter than me, but you have done a lot more than me. You have won the National Elite Championship twice. You have won the Answers World Championship once. If not because of Lannister’s cowards tactics, you will be holding the Answers World Championship on your shoulder right now. If not because of Nico Borg’s cheap move, you might be a double-champion right now. If not because of Drake and Jones distracting you, you might never lose your National Elite Championship in the first place. You see, Dummies needs to cheat to beat you. Dummies needs to use dirty and cheap tactics to screw you over. No matter how dominant you are, dummies will always find a way out to put you down with their dishonest strategies. Unfortunately, you become the victim of the corrupt system. If not because of the corruptions, you’ll be rulling Showdown with your iron fist. Your winning streaks is a prove that you are no longer an underdog, your winning streaks is a prove that you are the top dog. You may not be a World Champion right now, but the fact and the truth is, you are the epitome of “started from bottom, now we here” and that’s one of the BIGGEST reasons why I refuse to quit and I refuse to give up anytime soon. You used to be a comedic relief, you used to be someone who was hardly taken seriously in the locker room, but you managed to change people’s perceptions and it is something really hard to do. No matter what you’ll say, no matter what you’ll do, you’ll always be remaining as one of EAW’s favourites, EVER!

But PB, let me say this to you, my admiration for you is not blinding me at all. In fact, it is opening my eyes to see things more clearly. It is clearing my mind to think more cleverly. You see PB, I’m very opposite from you. I’m not a success yet, I’m STILL a failure right now. You have hot winning streaks, I have cold losing streaks. I’m fully aware that you and me are standing in the opposite directions and it is something I can’t deny. I’m fully aware that I’m the underdog in our upcoming match. But do you know something PB? It doesn’t change the fact that I can still beat you with a class. It doesn’t change the fact that I can still pin you right in the middle of the ring 1-2-3. It doesn’t change the fact that I can make you tap out at the center of the ring. Because truthfully PB, I’m motivated, I’m determinated, and I’m dedicated to prove to you that I’m different than any other dummies who have beaten you with garbages moves. I’m someone who can beat you with ethics, integrity, and honesty because that’s the way I am and that’s the way I roll. I don’t want to make any wrong impressions to you PB, because beating you cleanly is something that people want to do and I’ll be more than glad to be the first one to do so to you in the past 6 months or so. You won’t be able to beat me easily because after all, you are facing off againts someone who reminds you of your old self. I’m an underdog, just like you were, you know how hungry I am to bite you and that’s something you want to avoid. You can believe that!
『zakkii』
Post December 31st 2016, 8:53 am by 『zakkii』
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 18

Scene opens somewhere in Haruna's new studio as she waves the camera and starts her vlog.

Haruna Sakazaki: Hey, ZACKYpanda here~ and yes..... yes, you see it right. I am still employed here. I'm still become EAW Vixens –what's that? It's not called "Vixens" anymore? Oh, silly me, nobody told me about this but whatever. I don't have any fight in three weeks straight and last time I have a match, it's just a filler match. Hey, I need money too, okay? If I'm not booked for three weeks straight, how do I get money to eat? So I was thinking, what the hell, screw EAW Vixens. I can still find something productive for my living so I don't know anymore update about all EAW stuffs. One thing I know, is Cailin is now champion. Well, yay, I guess. And other than that, I just simply don't know anything. Three weeks, I thought those people are completely forget about me. I thought they don't care about me. I wasn't even on any title pictures while out there people can easily get a title shot by kissing another vixens. I don't know what the hell is wrong with this division. So I decided not to care about them. I don't care about what happened inside them. I just come to this match to win and to collect some money for my living. That's it.

Haruna Sakazaki: And now, hey, I've finally been booked again. But guess what.... it's another filler match with another nobodies as my opponent. Hey, what else do you need me to prove something. It's just all repeated by itself. You give me that random opponent, I ended up winning. It is not turning the light on your head. That people, Niki Kahn and Amy-Jayne is just another people that I used to beat. I don't see anything special in them, I don't see any reason why they can actually winning against me. You keep giving me these people, I keep beating them up. It's not the matter how I win or lose this match, it's the matter how bad I'm going to hurt them both with my both hand and prove to all people up there that I demand a competition, not a filler match like this. If this domination against these lower class fighter is not convincing enough. I'm perfectly fine with that. I would be more than happy to hurt those people until you're running out of women and I'm not getting booked again because you have to find another women to get beaten up by me again. Oh, I'm so happy to do that for you.

Haruna Sakazaki: So, what will be the point of this match, again? Conviction? Assertion? Just.... what else do I need to get a decent challenge. Listen, I don't need your two belts, no, I never want that. I. Just want. COMPETITION! I just want anyone in this world who can provide me with a decent fight and these two nobodies, Niki Khan and Amy-Jayne..... you think those two are my challenge? Hey, you know what. Maybe I don't need Azumi to be on my side as my tag team partner to fight those two. If you count them as a challenge for me, I can beat those two at once just by myself. That is what I call challenge. Azumi, I can make you not letting any single drop of sweat letting out of your beautiful face. If you are wearing a face paint, I can make your paint stay dry so you can still use it next week but I can still score a win for our side. Niki Khan, Amy Jayne..... just show me why you think you are that competition I was looking for? Impress me, make my single sweat worthy when I face you two. If you failed to do that, then you are just those another women. ZACKYpanda Out~

Haruna turns the camera off, ending the scene.
Amani
Post December 30th 2016, 12:52 am by Amani
(We open to a view of the outside of a nightclub, specifically the Sound Bar in Chicago. There are random civilians smoking and talking outside the main doors. We know where this is going. A good ten seconds pass before the doors are opened and we see Jacob Moore being quite literally being thrown out by two bouncers. Jacob lands on the sidewalk. The civilians stare for a minute before returning back to what they were doing previously.)

"And DON'T come back!"

(The bouncers go back into the club, shutting the doors behind them. Jacob shakes his head as he sits upright and the camera zooms in. His hair is disheveled and his black button up shirt is halfway off of him. He looks obviously under the influence of something. He mumbles something the camera mic can't pick up. He tries to stand up but can't get off one knee. He takes a deep breath and fully stands.)

"I swear motherfuckers don't know how to have a good time these days! Everyone is insensitive little pussies!! God damn it it's not even midnight and you kick THE party out?!"

(A group of women nearby turn their attention to the angry blonde man in front of them. One of them begins to approach Jacob from behind. She has long, blonde hair that goes past her chest, and is wearing a black dress and black heels with a bomber jacket over it. She has a cigarette in her hand and purse hanging off one of her arms. She lays a hand on Jacob's shoulder, causing him to jump.)

"JESUS!"

(This also startles the woman. But she quickly shakes it off.)

"Uh, excuse me, sir? Are you alright? I saw what happened. You getting thrown out and all that.."

(Jacob and the mystery woman make eye contact. They are now both standing up completely still, the woman a significant amount shorter than Moore. She has to look up at him. Jacob doesn't speak.)

"Well, are you?"

(He snaps out of whatever trance he was in. Realizing he probably looks like trash to this attractive woman, he goes to fix his shirt to no avail and moves his hair out of his eyes. His demeanor changes drastically, this looks to be a side we've never seen of him before.)

"Yes, yes, sorry. I just..I-I'm fine, ma'am. Just a little ahhhh.."

"You don't look fine to me. Uh, my friends and I (She motions to the 2 other women a couple feet away who we saw earlier.) were just getting ready to leave. Do you need a ride home? I don't think you should be driving, sir."

(Jacob, surprised by this offer of kindness, does not have an immediate answer. He trades glances with the other women and the one standing in front of him.)

"Where do you live?"

"Hyde Park but uh, I'm ah flattered, really but I can drive. I can make it."

(He waves the woman off and begins to walk away towards his Jeep, stumbling. She looks at her friends, mentally asking what to do. They shake their heads. The woman contemplates for a few more seconds before jogging after Jacob.)

"Let me take you home! I'll drive your car."

"Are you sure? I mean, thank you very much. It is uh, much appreciated, really. How will you get home?”

"I’ll call a cab when we get there, no big deal. It's this one?"

"Yes ma'am!"

(Jacob reaches into his pocket and pulls his car keys out. He hands them to the woman. She puts her cigarette out. She walks back over to her friends for a moment, informing them of the situation. They hug each other and say their goodbyes. The woman returns to where Jacob is standing. They walk to his car, Jacob still struggling to walk normally. The woman gets in on the driver's side and Jacob in the passenger's. They close the doors and she starts the car. Our view is now the two inside of Jacob's car. The radio is quietly playing Chicago's "If You Leave Me Now".)

"Oh! How rude of me, I never even introduced myself and here I am driving your car, aha. I'm Amara."

(She looks over at Jacob waiting for a response. He is seemingly zoned out, staring out of the car window with his mouth slightly open and his head leaning on the window itself. She refocuses her attention to the road. She nudges him with her right arm and he snaps out of another trance.)

"Wha-"

"I said my name is Amara. What's yours?"

(He runs his hands through his hair before looking at her.)

"Jacob. Moore."

"What do you do, Jacob?"

"This is gonna sound real stupid..but I'm a ah, wrestler. Pro wrestler, yeah."

"Like on TV and stuff?"

"Yeah. EAW.”

"Mm. Cool."

(They come to a red light.)

"What about you?"

"I bartend. At Emporium.”

“WAIT, EMPORIUM THE ARCADE BAR?! ON MILWAUKEE?!”

(She laughs and they begin moving again.)

“You got it.”

“That’s fuckin’ SICK!”

(Jacob hits himself in the head suddenly. Amara glances at him quickly, unsure of his actions.)

“Sorry for my language.”

“We’re both grown ups here, haha.”

“My mama taught me to behave in front of women. Especially pretty ones.”

(Jacob smiles at Amara even though she is paying attention to driving.)

“Reeeeal smooth.”

“I try. God, I’m tired.”

“You’ll be home soon, don’t worry. We’re just a few minutes away.”

(Jacob rests his head on the window again. The song on the radio smoothly transitions to “Shape of My Heart” by Sting.)

“You’re really nice.”

“What?”

“You’re really nice. For driving me home and all that, I usually just get the cops called on me when I’m yelling like that.”

“You're welcome. May I ask why you got kicked out?”

“Ahh..(He lifts his head up.) some prick was bugging this lady. Totally disrespectful! I told him to back off, I mean, she was obviously annoyed! He started yelling at me, I yelled back. Tried to punch him. Then the guards separated us and took me out. But not him!! Injustice, I tell ya!"

“At least you had good intentions.”

“Fuckin’ exactly! Whoops, sorry again.”

“No need to apologize.”

(They are silent for a few seconds. Jacob then starts singing along softly but out of tune to the radio.)

"I know that the spades are the swords of a soldier, I know that the clubs are weapons of war, I know that diamonds mean money for this art, but that's not the shape of my heart"

“You’re a singer now? Aha.”

“I’m killer at karaoke!”

“Sure.”

(She says nonchalantly. Soon, the car is stopped and Amara puts it in park. She turns the engine off. They both get out and close the doors. Jacob walks around to meet Amara. They are standing in front of his apartment complex.)

“I can’t thank you enough for drivin’ me home, you’re a doll, honestly.”

“It’s no problem. I just wanted you to get home safely.”

“I’ll get you a cab, hold on!”

(Jacob walks towards the street, looking for any signs of a cab. After a moment, he finds one and hails it down. The cab stops and parks in front of Jacob’s Jeep. He waves Amara over and they are face to face again. She grabs Jacob’s arm and lifts it towards here. With her free hand, she goes in her purse and brings out a black Sharpie. She writes something on Jacob’s wrist: her phone number. Aww, how sweet.)

“Keep in contact, yeah?”

(Jacob is visibly shocked for a second but then quickly nods.)

“Y-yeah! Of course.”

“I’ll be sure to check if you’re actually a wrestler, like you say.”

(She smirks at him before getting into the cab.)

“Goodnight, Jacob.”

(She closes the door and the cab begins to drive away. Jacob is left alone standing in the street.)

“Goodnight.”

(Fade to black.)

OOC: Just another seemingly random promo cuz I was bored and the cards aren't up for a couple more days. More character development, I guess? 
Jon McAdams
Post December 28th 2016, 2:59 am by Jon McAdams
EAW Promoz! - Page 18 Jon_mc28

McAdams opens the door to his study room. He is shirtless and only seen from the middle up. It is dimly lit by the morning lights. He passes by a Christmas tree. There is a present underneath it signed "To my Classy friend, Jon McAdams, from Your Best friend, Mike Showman". McAdams steps past it and sits down by the fireplace looking at the mantle above it. There sits the hardcore title. McAdams stares at it for a few moments in silence until some rustling is heard from his bedroom. 

"Jon? Come back to bed," Bernadette Bennett's voice is heard off camera. McAdams grins before reaching out and grabbing the hardcore belt and wrapping it around his waist. The camera pans out and it is revealed that McAdams is naked but his genitals are being covered by the title belt. 

"Hope you're ready to get hardcore, Ms. Bennett," McAdams says giddily before shutting the door. Giggling is heard in the room. There is a sign on the door that reads.

Enjoy Christmas and New Years while you can. 2017 belongs to Jon McAdams, The Hardcore Champion.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next