Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
вrσdч spαrks .
Empire
Empire
вrσdч spαrks .

Hailing From : Brockton ✈ Seattle
Status : ís єvíl sσmєthíng чσu αrє? σr ís ít sσmєthíng чσu dσ?

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Empty
PostEAW Promoz!

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 0TJIe5p
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! :: Comments

Darkane
Re: EAW Promoz!
Post January 16th 2017, 11:57 am by Darkane
Home is Where the Dark is

"I'm not sure about that Johnny, Drew Brees is going to slow down soon I know it."

"No way! He's going to be out for redemption and he is gonna win the MVP next year I guarantee you!"

"You're delusional bro."

The two brothers continued to jostle back and forth over the New Orleans Saints as Darkane watched them, like a gargoyle in the corner of a New Orleans cemetery.

Darkane tilted his head as he eavesdropped without a care if the brothers saw him or not.

And they did.

"You're trespassing." Darkane uttered once the two brother's eyes met his.

"What?" Johnny asked, perplexed.

"You're walking around in my yard and I don't like it. How would you feel if somebody barged onto your land and yapped about insipid shit like two charlatans?"

"Sir, this is a public cemetery, so we have the right to walk the paths designated for the public.." The other brother pointed out matter-of-factly as if his statement would resonate within Darkane's shattered psyche.

"It's not a public cemetery while I'm here and I suggest, no, I demand you two leave my home immediately."

"Johnny, this guy is a fruit. Just ignore him, he's obviously lying."

Darkane rolled his shoulders, a grass patch tumbling off his night colored leather jacket and began walking towards them methodically. Along the way, he picked up a grave shovel that was propped against a tombstone. The two brothers started to panic as Darkane slumped, shovel in hand towards them like a catatonic zombie that's ravenous for human flesh.

"Okay okay, just chill out dude."

Darkane kept his pace the same eventually closing within five feet of them, raising his shovel onto his shoulder as if it were a country flag.

The two boys got the message and booked leaving a trail of dust, one with piss streaming down his leg and onto his shoelaces while the other flailed his noodly arms in a flamboyant fashion, using one hand to catapult himself over impending tombstones like some sort of obstacle course drill.

"Kids these days, no respect." Darkane muttered in pure Rodney Dangerfield fashion, flicking a booger that was taking shelter under his thin cut and dirt filled fingernail. He brushes himself off briefly, taking notice of the camera and sighing in an oh-it's you-again manner.

"It's been a while. I swore to myself I was done with wrestling. I convinced myself I was done with wrestling. There was no turning back. I made up my mind. I had enough bruises and cuts and scrapes and broken bones that even I, someone with so much emotional and physical baggage could not continue. Except for one thing, he's right. I am a fruit and I need to inflict ungodly torment on people, it's fun, it's an addiction, it's an obsession and well, here I find myself in EAW. Elite Answers Wrestling. Hell, I need some answers so why not embark on a brand new journey to the proverbial headshrinker of wrestling promotions seeing how they have all the answers don't they?"

Darkane picks the plaque off of his top teeth with the tip of his tongue and spits the creamy white/yellowish goo into the air while setting down the shovel back to its previous leaning pose against one of the tombstones.

"A lot of you at home are probably wondering why I'm hanging around in a graveyard of all places. Why not go from bar to bar and drink yourself silly? Why don't you go to all of the tourist's attractions like the ones on Bourbon street? Why don't you take advantage of this beautiful day and soak in the sun? Let me tell you something about the sun, it may brighten all of the land and the four oceans and the seven seas but it eventually becomes a dull ember and then it dies. Do you know what happens after that? Darkness takes the sun's place, the moon is the only natural light and is often obscured by skeletal branches and passing clouds. My point is. Darkness is a form of relaxation for me, hell, as Bane says: I was born in the darkness and that's why I don't do any of those things like bar hopping or seeing.."

Darkane puts his fingers into a pair of air quotes

"..Spectacular"

"Attractions. Screw bar hopping, screw tourist attractions and most of all screw the sun."

Darkane flips the bird at the setting sun which yields no response.

"This is my home damn it. I was born here, left by my biological parents on a tombstone in a handwoven hay picnic basket with a half-assed note, it said:"

"Findurs keepers, I don't bahlieve in abortiun!!"

Darkane pulled the note out of his steep leather pockets and held it up to the camera, the ink now faded and the corners ripped but it was still there.

"Yeah, my Mom is apparently a few cans short of a six-pack when it comes to grammar. I'm sick of carrying this note around like it's my faux birth certificate."

Darkane viciously rips the note apart and lets the wind blow it away as night settles in.

"So what happened? This graveyard's own undertaker found me while he was putting a stiff one in the hole, he found me shivering and crying and screeching, but once our eyes met it seemed to go away in an instant. His name was David but I called him 'black' as a nickname and it stuck like glue until the day he died from a brain hemorrhage which came from a stroke. I'm standing on his burial site right now, it took me a boat load of digging and as a ten-year-old boy I was completely exhausted from putting his six foot five frame in a six-foot hole."

His eyes darkened.

"But that's neither here nor there. The superstars here in EAW male and female need to realize that I'm not a friendly person and you'll find that out in the ring, maybe backstage or maybe on a more personal level. It depends on how much you piss me off. I've said my piece, now Mr. Cameraman it's time to make your peace and scram off my yard before I reserve the next grave for your ass."

Darkane quickly flinched towards the jittering camera as it crashes to the ground and the only thing you can hear is.

"Please don't! No! I'm just the camera ma--" muffled voice, fade to black.
Cailin Dillon
Post January 16th 2017, 10:21 am by Cailin Dillon

Empire #1

Everyone thinks they have it all figured out. From the moment I attacked Sheridan and set the course of history at Shock Value, I’m heard nothing but rumors. They said I was leaving my friends behind to become an OG Vixen. They said I turned my back on everything I stood for just to get a shot at gold. And they said Aria’s win over Sheridan was so fierce that the last Vixen’s Champion had to leave the division all together. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Did I leave my friends to join the OGs? Does that even seem like it’s in the true realm of possibility? Did you see me or them having anything to do with each other’s matches at Road to Redemption? Do you see me standing around in their former Vixen Champion support group, consoling them at the fact that their title no longer exists in the realm of this world? No. They didn’t give me a pretend belt last week. I have THE belt that matters because I won it. I’m not about passing out replicas and remembering what once was. Management here decided it was time for a change. They shifted us forward. The way I see it is we can either stay in the past and never move forward or we can embrace the bold new future and bitches can get in line to try and become the new Women’s Champion. I’m proud to be the Women’s Champ. You’re god damned right I’m proud because I know what this means. I know the challenges that are ahead of it. And what better wrestler to take a new belt to the next level then Cailin Dillon. I’ve done it once, and I’ll do it again.

Did I turn my back on everything I stood for just for a shot at gold? Are you fucking kidding me? I already had a guaranteed shot at gold. Who says I don’t still stand for the same things? I still want a Women’s division of elite fighters who raise the level of competition each and every week they step into the ring. That hasn’t changed. I still want myself to be the person at the top of that group. That hasn’t changed. What is it, was being nice what I stood for? I wouldn’t say I was the nicest. Maybe I had more respect for others than I did before. But I believed in giving respect where it was due. And there’s more trash around here than treasure. There isn’t enough respect going around for me to waste my time playing that card. If they don’t want to give me the respect I deserve, I will beat it out of them until they have no chance but to comply. Really, nothing has changed. I’m still the fiercest, most competitive bitch signed to a contract around here. I still have a target on my back and everyone still wants to beat me. Don’t try to make an edge out to be something earth shattering. Or you’ll find your own world crashing down around you.

As for dear Sheridan, I’d like us to shift the focus to where it is truly due. I killed Sheridan Müller as far as this division is concerned. Before that bitch even held the Vixen’s title, she started digging herself a hole with her own arrogance and her persistent promise that this German Efficiency bullshit was a real thing. A god damn used car salesman used a post match cash in to become champion, and then she wanted to pretend she was better than everyone else. So I took up the job of finding something to put in the hole she was digging. Her corpse. She tried to come at me from every direction. I told her exactly how our match would go. She had all the confidence in the world, but I took everything she had in an instant. I ended the reign of terror known as Sheridan Müller. I laid her ragged corpse in that hole she spent months digging, and then I made Aria Jaxon throw in the dirt. That’s the role Aria played in all of this. Because that girl’s head was already completely fucked by the time we got to that point. I knew I’d be facing Aria in a match for my title.

Speaking of you, Ms. Vixen of the Year, now you see yourself in line behind THE most important woman in all of this company. I’m the women’s champion and you can stop trying to take that approach where you explain how you’re better than me in all ways. I won Empress of Elite to get this shot, but oh, Aria won it first. That makes her better in some eyes. She held a title for two months last year. She fight in some big matches. I completely defined a fucking title and then I won Empress of Elite to win another new title. I’ve never been one to win popularity contests though. I win matches. All I know is when we do fight it will be epic. It always is, no matter who wins. I can assure the world that Aria and I will have a fight so intense that both of us are sore and can barely rise out of bed the next day. But when I rise, I’ll still have the Women’s title by my side. Aria you know this will never change. Friends or perceived foes, we will always fight like this because we want the same things. And in the end, only one of us can have it. I knew when you beat Sheridan you’d want to fight me because this is too good to pass up. It’s not because you looked at those two titles and assumed which one would be the easiest to take. If easy was your mission you wouldn’t choose this match. You thrive on taking on challenges. So do I. We once did this side-by-side, taking the fight right to Hexa-gun and shattering objects over the top of their heads and fighting through our own pain and blood for the future of this company. Now we fight for our own futures. This won’t be the last time we fight. It won’t be our last epic. This is far from the last chapter between of us. But this story won’t be like the last two. This one goes my way.

Ah but that is a whole different week, isn’t it my Siren friends? Tarah probably understands this whole thing far better than you Aria. She probably understands why I’m doing what I am. It’s honestly a little bittersweet to see a match where we’re on the opposite sides like this. Especially when I assume Kendra would rather one of the other two Vixen’s Champions join her for this with their toy belts. If we were still a team I imagine the three of us having a good laugh at that. But we aren’t a team anymore, just friends dealing with this apparent divide that came between us because of Sheridan. What a strange thing to create the perception that we aren’t friends. I can assure you if there’s animosity than it’s all from your side. I could care less what you two think of what I did at Shock Value and what I’ve done sense. The fact is our division needed an exterminator, so I played the role of terminator. You want to hate me for that, that’s your issue. You want to blame me for ending Sirens, fine. But don’t pretend I jumped ship for some other group. I just took on a mission of my own and did it my way. There shouldn’t be an issue with that. What kind of bitch am I to want to stake some declaration of independence in becoming my own champion? What kind of bitch am I to “cost” us a match at Shock Value when it was down to 3 on 1 and our only hope was a person I know none of us really respected? I did what needed to be done for the sake of all of us. Now I’m doing what needs to be done for the sake of this whole division.

I am the Empress and the Queen and that’s not changing anytime soon. What happens in this match doesn’t decide next week. Don’t think that means I’m taking it lightly. I’m just expressing a fact. I’ll do my due diligence this week. I’ll fight with the same ferocious intensity this week that I bring to the ring every time. I’ll sign that contract that me and Aria continue to sign even when there isn’t pen and paper and I will stand as your Champion on Empire with that title proudly above my head where it belongs. You might think I’m a bitch, but this is just what happens when my determination takes over. I got tired of playing nice and finishing at the back of the pack. I got sick of being accused of playing sidekick. I wanted this for me. It was time to start fighting for me. And I’m not done yet baby dolls. This is just the beginning of what happens. Don’t even try to pretend I’m full of it. You’ve seen me do this before. Now you’ll watch me do it again.
Jamie O'Hara
Post January 16th 2017, 9:55 am by Jamie O'Hara
Nothing is this world worth fighting for is handed.

Nothing worthwhile ever is; no matter the prize.

We tape our fists and we step into the ring hoping to land the killing blow. And then we do it again. And again. And Again until that prize becomes ours. That primal mentality kicks in and takes over when the raw talent takes over and a true fight emerges as the one and only way to bring the end in sight. You and I both walk in and the prize rests so close and we fight for two very different reasons. You fight for your future; you fight to move last the tired and drawn out scene of the Interwire Championship, this role you’ve filled for close to a year. What is written on that tape? The desires and the hopes that come with victory? I could assume but it would be awfully poor of me to do so. Your tough bloke bravado is an admirable act; “it’s all I’ve ever known” is sadly a tired trope spun around until it became smooth and fragile. A man doesn’t need to beat his chest about how battle hardened he’s become by cards he was dealt, he beats his chest about every reason, every driving motivation because those are the forces behind each and every punch that’s thrown. I tape my fists because I carry the unsavoury and disappointing weight of an underachiever each day. When I wake, I wish it was anything but realising how much I’ve let slip through. See, on my fists is written every sin I’ve done. Turning on the man I called my best friend, ending The Mexican Samurai, ending Lucian Black and hoping that all of those actions will be somehow validated IF I hold that crown, IF I become the World Heavyweight Champion. I fight because of that redemption you mock but TLA, it’s the greatest motivator one could be pushed by. It’s a sad and sorry tale, perhaps it’s a grand, tired trope; maybe everything is old and tired at this point. Regardless, when two men find themselves out on their feet, swinging for the fences and barely scraping the chest of their opponent, who looks at the words written on their tape and find the extra ounce of will to keep going? Is it the man who sees nothing but a self glorifying, ego fulfilling destiny sprawled or is it the man who looks down and sees everything he’s fighting for? Is it the man who dreams of delusions of grandeur or the man who is fighting to recapture just a fraction of the ecstasy he once tasted?

Nothing worthwhile ever comes without a fight.

You do not understand the weight I’ve thrown on my shoulders. You’ve dragged your career for two years slowly climbing that ladder rung by rung without much of a setback; minor defeats that only opened up to newer and greater opportunities. No, I beg you to continue to mock the reason I’ve come so far, why I wake up in cold sweat, why I haven’t had a decent night sleep in nearly a month. You don’t understand. You can’t comprehend it. Your school yard insults are adorable but barely do more than brush the skin of my chest. I have no doubt you will fight until the very end, fight until you can no longer go on...or so that’s what your mind will tell you. That’s where “redemption” becomes a little more than “boring”, TLA. When you get knocked down and you think you can’t go any longer, redemption gives you a reason to get back up. Allow me to repeat what I told Drake mere weeks ago; you will need to throw everything in your arsenal tenfold to defeat me but it will take just one knee to end you. Why? Because behind that knee is everything I’ve put on the line. Behind that one strike...is redemption. Shocking, right? I must ask, you bare your teeth and bark viciously that I shouldn’t underestimate you, that nobody should underestimate you yet in close to the same breath you’re willing to ignore every reason that I stand before you as your opponent. You want to think that what I’m fighting for doesn’t matter? That is why you’re only now finding your way to the great cloudy peaks of the top of the card instead of starving yourself in a division that did little to push you. You don’t get it, you don’t understand it. You’ve gone through the motions and thought raw skill was enough but my Latin American friend, this is a complex scene; men like me found success early because we recognised that skill will only take us so far. Perhaps I shouldn’t be so critical, I once stood tall in a division where every man who stepped forth to challenge me couldn’t muster a single punch and walked away thinking I was nothing but bulletproof. I believed I wore a suit of armour that could not be dented. But to survive you armour must be battle hardened. That does not come by the life you live until this moment, it comes from the wars that lie ahead. Raw talent then took me far but it didn’t take me all the way.

You must need something worth fighting for.

Otherwise the grim reality is defeat lurks with every mistake. Every time you collapse to the canvas, it becomes harder and harder to pick yourself up. When your opponent refuses to die, look into his fucking eyes and see that he’s not going to lay down and let EVERYTHING he wants, EVERYTHING he’s dreamed end because of you. This world reeks of desperation in one form or another and you don’t have it. You must have it. You must be willing to be stubborn when defeat stares you right in the face. Does this mean when I drive my knee into your jaw I should expect victory? No. I wouldn’t underestimate you for a second. Do rest assured that when the bell rings you’re getting the absolute best of me. Not some half arsed, some tired, some worn out, excuse riddled man. This getting the man who will look to set the bar higher than it’s ever been on this brand, the man who wants to stand taller than the legends here, the legends elsewhere. I want to stand on the apex uncontested, consistency is part of that goal and for you to stop me here and now? It would be the greatest accomplishment of your career; beyond anything you’ve ever had the pleasure of achieving. There would be no excuses from my end either. I’m not letting this go, not now. Truth is, nobody considers you a main event talent. Not a single man who makes this world their home looks at you as capable of surviving within it. They mock and laugh behind your back and with the comedy you spin, I can’t quite blame them. Last week I showed the hands of God have no bounds to destruction and this, I can show they make careers. When they talk about fifteen minutes of fame, they talk about standing under a spotlight. Fact is that isn’t some proverbial, figurative light that shines down; it no spotlight actually exists and it never has existed. Rather, it’s the light that radiates from the very best. I am that spotlight TLA. In that ring I give people the light to show the world just what they’re capable of. In my light, Jacob Senn looked like a commendable World Champion. In my light, Drake Jaeger showed he’s a man of the future. In my light Lucian Black was exposed for being a false hero for the world. Step forth into it, we’ll see whether or not you’re capable of thriving higher up the ladder. Fifteen minutes in my light to prove to those who mock you that you belong right here, vying for the right to represent this brand in Denmark. You’re either born destined to stand in it and thrive or you’re born to stand in it and be burnt; I wonder what it will be?

I’ve missed that. I’ve missed having such a brash attitude towards outlandish claims. When I look at what’s scribbled on my wrists, that is what I see and I realise it’s been nearly a year since I held such confidence. A year of being so far removed from what I worked so tirelessly to become. And the constant reminder of how I let it all slip through my fingers. In my light there won’t be a single moment of reprieve, there isn’t going to be any half measures. I won’t allow you to crawl back to your feet, I won’t even allow you to crawl on your gut across the ring. I was wrong, this isn’t a fight you’re walking into - It’s a fucking war; my war waged on anyone who dares to stand between me and King of Elite. A war you have no business fighting in but have no choice but to.

I am nothing like what you’ve seen before.
Moongoose McQueen
Post January 16th 2017, 2:12 am by Moongoose McQueen
"IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY"
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Promo

(Moongoose McQueen and Shimmer are standing in the middle of the hall talking. The camera approaches them from behind and gets in on the conversation)

Moongoose: So I’m going to handle Drake Jaeger, you are gonna handle his harem. So we’re going to put you in a Godzilla costume and…..no scratch that…. Wait. ….there is a camera there. We’ll talk more about this later.

(Moongoose McQueen clears his throat and fixes up his suit before looking towards the camera)

So you are probably wondering. Moongoose McQueen, how are you feeling? You just won a Fatal Four Way to earn a title match against Drake Jaeger for the EAW Interwire Champion? You must feel like you are on top of the world right now! You’d think that, but there was a problem. Because you see, after winning that match, going into the back, you know what I walked into? I saw Kelly’s friends, disappointed that he didn’t win that snarled at me. And worse of all, I saw people that simply did not care at all. So you might be asking, what was up with that title screen?

“PROMO FOR YOUR FUCKING MATCH!!”

Well, it’s simple. I win a match, I walk in that back, and no one seems to cared. No one batted an eye, and being the curious man that I am, I asked my other associates backstage. “Why the lack of enthusiasm?” Now don’t get me wrong, while I may be popular with the fans, I’m notorious for being despised by my peers and colleagues. And to be fair, I’m not as good as making friends as I make enemies. When I learn more about people, it’s not because I care and want to get to know them, it’s because I only want to know what makes them tick. Their flaws and weaknesses for me to focus on and exploit. So I get the hate, but this is the EAW Interwire championship being defended on Friday Night Dynasty. And this isn’t just any title match. It’s the first EAW Interwire Championship title match of 2017. And more importantly, it’s the first EAW Interwire Championship match where Drake Jaeger gets his first legit title defense. And to sweeten that pot, that challenger is none other than Moongoose McQueen.

So once again, “Why the lack of enthusiasm?” and you know what they said? “Drake Jaeger is going to murder you.” “Drake Jaeger is going to beat you like he has beaten everyone else.” “Drake Jaeger is just going to do what he’s going to do, nothing new to see.”  “DRAKE JAEGER WILL WIN!!” “You have no chance, Moongoose McQueen!” That’s what they all say.  Now, do not get me wrong, Drake Jaeger is a champion for a good reason. Defeating TLA isn’t a simple feat. But do people know what I’m capable of? I am absolutely insulted by the idea that people believe I am incapable of going toe to toe with the so called “Gajin Goku” or the “Best of the West.”

But this is what is wrong with EAW as a whole. No, I’m not going to resort to defaming Drake Jaeger as a champion. I don’t know that man at all or what he has been through to get there. I’ll acknowledge how good he is. But as a human being, Drake Jaeger is despicable. He doesn’t seem to care about wearing that title and treats it more like an accessory. He manipulates people that don’t know English into following him because he can’t make friends. He doesn’t understand what it means to fight for honor, but he simply only knows how to fight. As dangerous as those type of people are, I’ve dealt with worse. Point being, I can’t think of anyone in that locker room that likes Drake Jaeger enough to actually want to support the man. I would like to say, that between Drake and myself, no one likes us. Yet the EAW universe still believes that Mr. Drake Jaeger completely towers over Moongoose McQueen. And that is because all you mindless fucks are slaves to familiarity.  You go by a pattern that you see often and assume it’s always going to have the same results. This bias that simply because Drake Jaeger has been around in EAW for so long, he must overthrow any new challenger. And while fair, let me make one thing clear. I am no mere new challenger.

I’m THE CHALLENGER!! Drake Jaeger calls himself the FINAL BOSS. Well, I’m dropping that quarter into the slot and I’m about to go all in. While people may not care for this match, at the end of it all, I’m going to make them care. This is what I mean when I say PROMO FOR YOUR FUCKIN’ MATCH!! I want all of EAW. Dynasty, Empire, Showdown, Voltage, I WANT THEM ALL TO WATCH!! Because this is no longer Moongoose McQueen vs Drake Jaeger for the EAW Interwire Champion. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE ON THE LINE!! THIS IS MOONGOOSE MCQUEEN VS EAW, BABY!! I’m sick and tired of everyone looking down on me just because I’m the new kid on the block. In less than 2 months, I’ve earned a title shot against your beloved Drake Jaeger. I booted Kevin Devastation from Dynasty, and I’m still laying down a challenge for anyone. Jamie O’Hara, Lannister, Y2IMPACT, Jacob Senn, HELL, AZUMI GATO, WHATEVER!! DON’T PUT YOU TITLES ON THE LINE FOR ALL I CARE!!  I DON’T DISCRIMINATE OR BACK DOWN FROM ANYTHING!! HADES, THE HELLRAISER!! You best keep watching, because just when you think Moongoose McQueen has nothing left to teach you, he’ll drop another book on ya. EAW HAS FALLEN FROM YOUR GRACE!! WELL, HADES, THEN IT’S YOUR FAULT THAT EAW HAS BECOME VOID OF HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!! YOU’VE CHANGED NOTHING AND CHANCES ARE, YOU CAN’T. WELL, IT’S TIME TO BREAK THE PATTERN. EAW BETTER BE READY FOR CHANGE. NAME ANYBODY FROM EAW PAST TO NOW, AND I CAN ASSURE YOU, NO ONE IS NEAR THE STAPLE THAT IS MOONGOOSE MCQUEEN! AND IF EAW WON’T COMPLY, WELL, TOO FUCKIN’ BAD, BECAUSE I’M HERE, STAYING, AND TAKING OVER!! I’M A ONE MAN ARMY, BABY, AND I’M GOING TO SLAY THE DRAGON THAT IS DRAKE JAEGER AND EAW.

Now Drake, I’m sure once you get this message, it will get personal. That’s fine. I like a challenge. I can’t say I’ve had once since signing a contract. I want it all. I WANT EVERY STRIKE YOU THROW AT ME TO HURT! I WANT TO FEEL ALL THAT HATE. I WANT YOU AT YOUR VERY BEST. HIT ME WITH YOUR DAMN SHOT. FIRE AWAY!! AND YOU DAMN WELL BE READY FOR EVERYTHING I’M THROWING AT YOU. I’M BEING ALL THE AMMO, THE HEALTH POTIONS, THE MAGIC, WHATEVER FUCKIN VIDEO GAME LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK! I’M NOT GOING TO DIE AS EASILY AS PEOPLE MADE IT OUT TO BE!! DRAKE JAEGER! SHOW ME YOUR FINAL FORM AND I’LL SHOW YOU MINE!! YOU GET WHAT I’M SAIYEN?!!!

SO LET IT BE KNOWN!! JANUARY 20, 2017, FRIDAY NIGHT DYNASTY!! MOONGOOSE MCQUEEN CHALLENGES THE GOLIATH THAT IS EAW, AND DEFENDING THE SHITTY MENTALITY THAT EAW IS CURRENTLY OPERATING ON, YOUR PRECIOUS DRAKE JAEGER WILL DEFEND. AND AS A BONUS, THE EAW INTERWIRE TITLE IS ON THE LINE!!!… And if I win, EAW will never…EEEEEEEEEVER… be the same again.

Shimmer: And if you lose.

Moongoose: Oh Brother, you think that too? Well, in the event I do lose, I’ll be sure to bring Drake down with me. HELL, I’LL LIGHT THE WHOLE DAMN ESTABLISHMENT ON FIRE AND BURN IT TO THE GROUND!! POINT BEING, EAW WILL NEVER EEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEER BE THE SAME AGAIN!!

(Moongoose McQueen pulls out a lighter and flicks it)

Shimmer: You smoke?

(McQueen closes the lid on the lighter)

Moongoose: Nope.

(Moongoose McQueen points to the camera with his fingers like guns and fires a shot)

Moongoose: First shots fired. Your move, “Boss.”
Cody Marshall
Post January 15th 2017, 10:12 pm by Cody Marshall
You’ve gotta be kidding me. After all my hard work, after my run of dominance in Extreme Answers Wrestling, this is what you ungrateful hacks have for me. An opening match against a no-good chink? Surely there’s been some kind of mistake! You’re putting me in the ring with people who are very clearly inferior to me, and I find it quite insulting. I’ve dominated ever since I got to EAW. One fluke loss to a flash-in-the-pan vanilla midget like Mortimer Small Crotch Gotch and I’m stuck curtain jerking? I’m fed up with this mistreatment. Who the hell is Kotaro Gin anyways? I’m sure y’all hired him because of some Affirmative Action shit, equal opportunity for pussies. What has he done that makes him worthy to step into the squared circle with the toughest SOB in the world? Zero. Nada. Zilch. But by virtue of being a protected minority, or whatever the fuck you guys are thinking, he gets afforded an opportunity to hold me down to the first match on the card while teabaggers like Ryan Marx get all the glory and championship opportunities.

That ain’t my EAW. That ain’t the type of company I wanna work for. Kotaro Gin don’t stand a chance against me. I’ll have that slanty-eyed nerd checked into the ER once I’m done with his bitch ass. And then you’ll continue putting me in meaningless matches and airing my sermons on EAW, instead of giving me the opportunities I deserve based on my hard motherfucking work! I don’t have a match at King of Elite. For fuck’s sake, I wasn’t even placed in the tournament! Now who up in EAW management can justify that to me? I didn’t even get that match with Nobi I was promised! That island faggot somehow got a Get Out of Jail Free card from HRDO. And he’s even above me on the fucking card, facing Kevin Devastation. I wonder why. That should be me! At the very least! Forget that: I should be challenging for the Answers World Championship! I’m the toughest SOB on this planet and yet I have been overlooked, I have been denied what is rightfully mine. Management don’t want a real American like me representing their brand. They don’t want Cody Marshall, the ex-Marine Christian All-American family man on their posters and billboards. They’d rather have yellow-toothed Brits like Ryan Marx and Japanese wannabes like Drake Jaeger representing EAW to the world. I don’t fucking get it.

Management is treating me like a joke! Some sort of fucking sideshow attraction! You guys must think I’m some dumb ape you can lock up in a cage and point and laugh at. Well let me tell y’all sumbitches something: Cody Marshall ain’t no sideshow. I am the show. You can read all your comic books with Superman and all that fake shit, but what y’all don’t realize is you got a real American Hero right here in Reverend Cody Marshall! Shit y’all are doing, the fuckin’ Facebook shit, the internets, the fucking DVD’s, it’s all bullshit! Your shit ain’t real. But from where I’m standing, a full grown man who has accomplished all my dreams, my shit is about as real as it gets. So I’m gonna offer y’all an ultimatum. Once I beat Kotaro Gin, shit has to change around here. I need to start getting the opportunities that my exceptional record demands. The only man to ever pin me, Tiberius Jones, is in the King of Elite semifinals. But I didn’t even get a spot in the damn tournament! I smell something fishy, and I can *affirm* that as a verified fact. I’m the fucking best at what I do, I bring the results, I bring the power and strength, I got the following, I inspire passion. Some people love me, some people hate me. But when Cody Marshall hits the ring, nobody stays silent. They make their views heard, just like I make my views heard. Maybe I get carried away sometimes. But it all comes from a place of passion. Something that these gutless, spineless, cheap-ass company men don’t have! I am a man who wants the best in life. The best country, the best wrestling career in EAW history, the best family, the best church, the best American-made car, and the biggest bank account. I will not settle for anything less than the best.

But you know and I know that there’s a conspiracy going on in EAW. A conspiracy against Cody Marshall. I’m gonna get to the bottom of this. And whoever is responsible, you’re gonna pay! I am going to do whatever it takes to establish myself as the top dog on Showdown. I’ll step up to HRDO and beat his ass! I’ll climb the highest mountains and sail across the Atlantic Ocean. I will destroy Matt Squared in a handicap match! I’ll show Kevin what Devastation really means. Pizza Boy, Brian Daniels, Lannister, Parker, Robbie V? I’ll take all those chumps on at once, and I’ll win! The time for fun and games is over, kiddos. The kid gloves are coming off. The training wheels are gone, and the day of judgement is upon you. And you better pray to your God, and it better be my God and not “Allah”, that I spare you from my reign of terror. From this moment on, getting into the ring with Cody Marshall is a fate worse than death. There will be no salvation. No chance at a new life after getting beaten down by Cody Marshall. You ain’t gonna know what hit you. God is on my side.

God Bless America, Amen.
TLA
Post January 15th 2017, 9:06 am by TLA
WORD TO JAMIE WE BE STEALIN’

The camera cuts to TLA sweating in his gym after a hard workout session of pumping iron.

TLA: Awww yea it’s yo boi TLA comin’ at y’all live with that intensity and spittin’ fire like a dragon y’all STRAIGHT OUTTA DYNASTY. But we gonn’ roll our asses on down to Virginia reppin’ Hampton like we do. Poon Palace Party but ain’t no lil hoppas even invited. Word to Jamie we ‘bout to be poppin’. I’m goin’ hard all week long cuz this match be big as fuck. And as errybody know La Pantera Sexual don’t do shit unless he do it big. I be goin’ harder and stronger than I done ever gone before ready to throw it all down and all mah haters and opponents best be ready to throw it all down as well if they wanna stand a chance against el jefe. Yo I ain’t always the biggest dawg but I be bitin’ somethin’ fierce and don’t never let go until mah prey been straight up locked down. Imma luchador but I ain’t ‘bout all that flippin’ ass bullshit. Imma straight up brawler but imma still make y’all tap out. Cuz I be lookin’ to break arms and break necks and especially break them faces. It’s how I been raised, it’s how I been livin’, ain’t no nature versus nurture bullshit to go thru when you wanna get to the bottom of how this vato roll. Cuz asskicking is built straight up into it no matter where you look. Fuck all them borin’ ass sleeper holds and armbars, if I wanted to put y’all to sleep I’d put you in a fight with Scott Oasis and Atilano Castillos cuz all them homies been doin’ in the ring is a whole lot of borin’ ass nothing. Fightin’ since day one, maybe I ain’t the biggest tho but I be bigger than I been at day one still packin’ on that lean as fuck muscle like a big ass dawg, lookin’ for somethin’ bigger but still ‘bout to bring the pain and y’all can bet the pain too gonna be bigger. Word to Jamie we be bigger. Shoutout to Jamie he ‘bout to hit the streets with y’all ‘bout to fucks with y’all ‘bout to straight fucks with a hardcore student straight outta that coliseum they been callin’ the streets. If y’all done heard this before you know exactly how I roll. Only so much I can say cuz we still playin’ makin’ that green, slippin’ on them gold chains. A game we done played before. A game we fixin’ to win. A game we lost before. Last year I ain’t done shit with King of Elite cuz of that faggot ass Kerry Keller gettin’ involved. Yo I had Vic Vendetta’s ass beat if that nerd ass Keller ain’t got in the way. But this a new year, a new game, reset the fuckin’ chess table bitch cuz I’m ‘bout to checkmate Jamie’s bitch ass.

TLA sits down on his bench as he wipes sweat down off his brow.

TLA: I got some mad ass respect for mah ese Jamie O’Hara. We ain’t amigos we ain’t besties we don’t necessarily fucks but I do legit respect this mothefucker cuz he been rollin’ all out to all them titles. Word to Jamie we be rollin’. Gettin’ them World Titles. Gettin’ that New Breed Title and gettin’ them tag titles. Ain’t no shit this homie can’t do. He been dominant all over this shit a pattern and he ain’t breakin’ out of it except for all he shit talkin’ to heself ‘bout consistency and how he ain’t been but like money that ain’t no thang. He bouncin’ back he goin’ way back to how he been tryin’ to wrestle that control all the way back. Meanwhile yo boi be goin’ all out to control shit on Dynasty cuz I be gettin’ real tired of shit like the white man tryin’ to tell TLA what to do. I ain’t no slave and I can’t be controlled. Like Steroid Dawg you ain’t got no chains on me and I be straight up provin’ that shit when I roll through all the former world champions on the roster.  Jamie be takin’ Lucian’s bitch ass outta action but I already whipped that ass months ago. Now I gotta add Scott Oasis to the collection. Lucian out there cryin’ havin’ a breakdown gonna be livin’ in a homeless shelter cuz he blew all he World Title money. Word to Lucy he be cryin’. Lucian out there beggin’ and cryin’ lookin’ for handouts but the only handout he gettin’ is them hands courtesy of Jamie O’Hara the King of Bullets.

TLA eyes his piece as he smiles to the camera. TLA lifts up his Miami Heat jersey as he shows off a scar on his lower abdomen.

TLA: Yo speakin’ of bullets I know some shit ‘bout that. I done took some lead right to the gut ways back. Haters been blastin’ on yo boi but I been gettin’ that last laugh. Ain’t nobody fucks with TLA and his AK cuz mah AK a reliable ass machine. Democrats be tryin’ to take away mah gun rights but I ain’t bought this shit legally anyway cuz this America and I ain’t got time for paperwork. I be ridin’ fourwheelers blastin’ mah AK on haters crossin’ mah path and Jamie O’Hara ‘bout to find out exactly how we roll in America. Word to Jamie we be blastin’. Sippin’ that drank mixin’ in some of that tequila y’all got a happy hombre but if you piss me off you gonna get the bad hombre and you gonna get a real bad assbeating. Cuz bitches are threatened by bitches. Bitches be on bitches who be on other bitches and that shit is straight up the circle of life. The circle of life which just turns me the fuck on to watch cuz I be all about that life and all about them bitches and that sexy ass catfight. Word to Jamie we be catfightin’.

TLA stands up as he takes a sip of cold refreshing natural spring water drawn from the ancient holy waters of Japan.

TLA: Jamie be straight up showin’ yo boi that respect and I fucks with that. I am tired of all these hatin’ ass putas who think they better than everyone. They ego literally takin’ over EAW cuz they got no friends. They just be runnin’ around backstage mouthin’ off. Y’all can’t even take one step backstage in the EAW locker room without runnin’ into some young ass punk who think they special and deserve World Title shots even tho they just got they ass beat by Lucas Johnson. Although to be fair usually that young ass punk actually is Lucas Johnson. Word to Lucas he be failin’. Jamie ain’t hatin’ he just showin’ that confidence and I ain’t ‘bout to fault him for that cuz that’s how you gotta be goin’ into these big ass matches. This King of Elite and if y’all step into the ring against the original gangsta thinkin’ there’s even a chance you gonna lose, imma find that chance imma hone in on yo weakness like I hone in on yo girl and just like yo girl imma expose than shit and go balls deep in it. Imma be the same way cuz I ain’t no virgin, this ain’t mah first rodeo, I know how the drill be. Word to Jamie we be drillin’. I am goin’ all up into the ring against Jamie O’Hara knowing 100% that I can and that I will win this match.

TLA walks over to his ring as he slides under the bottom rope and on into the ring.

TLA: I been up here in el varrio trainin’ the future but I had to take a break and get some hardcore shit in for myself ya heard? I been trainin’ hard with the most vicious beast known to man. I been fightin’ Steroid Dawg all weak to the point that when I got in the ring with “The Iceman” Scott Oasis shit couldn’t even compare. Here we got this big ass roided out white boi and he ain’t even a challenge for the Mexican Mutilation Machine. I ain’t even 6 foot but I’m jacked as fucked and if y’all fuck with me imma show y’all that La Pantera Sexual packin’ where it counts. Word to Jamie we be packin’. Word to Jamie we be jackin’. Underestimate me at yo own risk cabron but I ain’t even think you gonna do that. I really hope y’all don’t cuz I be lookin’ for yo ass comin’ at me with all you got. I’m lookin’ to prove that I ain’t just beat Scott Oasis cuz white boi got lazy and decided to phone in the biggest opportunity of his career. Nah I don’t wanna be the guy who beat Jamie O’Hara when he was injured or when he was unmotivated. Not that I won’t. If you come at me with anything less than 100% you definitely gonna get an assbeating but if you come at me with all you got then y’all at least got a fighting chance and I be in it for the fight so imma beg yo culo to actually give me one.

TLA props himself up on the ropes lying across the top ropes with his legs crossed as he lounges looking back up at the graffiti covered ceiling of his gym.

TLA: Ain’t nobody gonna argue yo cred tho Jamie. You are no doubt the most valuable player of this tournament so far at least on Dynasty. Prolly all of EAW but who knows cuz nobody actually watches any of them other shows. I ain’t even sure what networks they be on. For real tho y’all been impressive as fuck takin’ out Lucian Black and leavin’ that trail of bodies behind you. You be turnin’ all up into an intimidating ass homie simon… But weyito y’all may have taken down the “heart and soul” of Dynasty but oye y’all gonna have to take down the captain next. Cuz I been reppin’ Dynasty since I got here. Just like I repped Showdown earlier this year, and just like I repped Dynasty last year. I am down to represent and unlike yo ass I be down to rep for mah people. Ain’t even hatin’ y’all do you man cuz them people be disrespectin’ yo ass everytime yo music hits but you give that shit right back and that’s real shit right there. That’s how I’d roll, and that’s how I do roll when my haters decide to fuck with me. Y’all say not to test yo ass but I’m gonna. Y’all say not to make this the field you is willing to die on but I’m gonna. Cuz I ain’t no faggot ass pussy. This is professional wrestling. If you scared of being injured or crippled or killed then you picked the wrong sport holmes. Imma warrior and every fight I be in is a fight to the end. Y’all wanna take me out you gonna have to take me out cuz I guarantee that you ain’t gonna do that shit as easily as y’all did to Lucian Black. Cuz Jamie I give zero fucks about yo boring ass quest for redemption and all the bullshit about yo regrets for yo reign as champion. Imma steal yo redemption right out from under yo ass like that shit yo wallet. That shit was like 20 years ago dawg, it’s all about yo next match. I give no fucks if I’m the Undisputed World Champion of EAW having unified the World Titles from every brand or if I got a worse win-loss record than Lucas Johnson. I do not back down and I do not quit. When you step to TLA you steppin’ to the fight of yo life. You gonna take me out mano? You wanna put me on the shelf and end mah career dawg? I’d like to see you try mayne. Ain’t nobody done it yet and let’s face it that’s the only way that this is ever gonna end for me. Y’all fight for redemption, cuz yo title reign didn’t go quite the way y’all wanted shit to go in yo little dreams you done had since you was a little ass Aussie playin’ with them roos in Melbourne. I fight cuz I love it. I fight cuz this is who I am, porque soy un luchador. I fight cuz it’s all I ever known, cuz when y’all come from where I came from fighting is a fact of life. Y’all wanna introduce me to this “new world” Jamie? Act like I ain’t got no idea what I be walkin’ into?

TLA pulls a blunt out of his pocket as he blazes up.

TLA: I said it before dawg… I’ll bite. Show me your new world holmes… and imma do exactly what the white man did when they found this one and jack that shit. Word to Jamie we be stealin’.

TLA blows smoke into the camera before it fades to black.
showster26
Post January 15th 2017, 2:52 am by showster26
(Author's note: my apologies for both the lateness and length of this promo. I'm currently out of town for a family issue and have been driving literally all day.)

Voltage promo #4

Sunday, Buffalo, New York, 7:39 p.m.

(The scene opens backstage at the First Niagara center. It's here in a long stretching corridor that we find a figure clad in a long black trench coat, with his back to the camera.)

???: "The small, few, precious, moment between triumphs, and tragedies, that is what we call life. Though seemingly endless in number, they are always fleeting. Though often of little note, they are what shape and form us all. They are the moments of anxious waiting. They are the moments of frenzied excitement. They are the moments just before your outstretched hand begins to wrap around and clutch the sought after prize that you have chased after, or the moments before the trap you have laid is sprung and crushes down upon the rat that had been a hinderance for far too long. These are the moments that should be cherished by the ignorant heathens like Mike Showman, for soon, far sooner than they realize..."

(The figure turns to face the camera and reveals himself to be none other than Solomon Caine.)

Caine: "Those moment shall be swallowed up by the flood of fire."

(Slowly Caine begins to step forward towards the camera, whose operator recalls the numerous individuals who were in the wrong place at the wrong time when Caine snapped, begins to backpedal so as to keep a healthy distance away from Him. Solomon keeps his pace, occasionally scanning with his eyes from side to side along the hall.)

Caine: "Do you understand yet Showman? Will you even try to? How is it that you can hear the words I speak so clearly, yet have not a shred of comprehension as to their meaning? How is it that you can seek me out as Jon McAdams had, and likened yourself to a great hunter as you tracked my footsteps as he had. and after doing all this, how is it that you hope to avoid the same fate suffered? Such confusion rests inside you, for even though I have said plainly that I speak not in riddles to be solved, nor code to be deciphered, that even such a simple message cannot be interpreted by you."

(Caine pauses for a moment. And gently taps his head at the temple with his index finger several times.)

Caine: "I tell you it is because you are soft and weak in your mind..."

(Caine stops tapping.)

Caine: "... You been made so by the years of having your ego spoon fed with every whim and desire that your evil heart could dream. And in doing so, you fooled yourself into believing that you possess actual power. The only thing you possess is the silver and glory of that had been handed to you without so much as a drop of sweat forming upon your brow. What would become of you without your earthly riches? Would even that filth McAdams remain bound to you? I say onto you no! For without your money you are nothing. Do you hear me? For all your boasting of your skills, and all the taunting of how you are superior to all whom stand in your path, you would crumble away to dust the moment your money could not aid you. For while you may be able to buy the souls of men like Carson Ramsey, all the money in this world will not be able buy even a single second to add to the sum of your life. Money is not a god, for it was not silver nor gold that brought forth their will against Drastik. It was not coins or bills that twisted you two heathens into the proper place at the appointed hour. Nor was it what lead to McAdams down fall to Maero. Nor shall it be what bring about your destruction at my hands.

You ask me for peace, you ask me for solace, but you continue to utter horrible blasphemies against the ones who are sending me. So why should a rotten wretch as yourself be allowed even a moment of rest from their wrath chasing after you? No I say that you shall be haunted by the presence of my masters for all eternity and beyond. Even after you have been made into nothing more that dust that shall be swept away by the gentlest of breezes, even then you shall find my masters seeking you out, and crushing you, fragment by fragment. That shall be the price you pay for the evils you have committed onto them time and again. And the beginning of your ultimate fate of sorrow and despair begins tonight!

For Tonight you shall be made to see the truth, tonight once my masters have brought about their will against you, you shall see that this world, that the masses bare great strife and anguish over, is but a vivid dream that has entangled the minds of men in its giant web. That all the glories they seek. All the goals they chase. All the great works and petty tasks they labor over. It is all an illusion that shall come shattering down upon their heads when the ones who have sent me break thru and set forth upon their glorious reign.

And you, you Mike Showman, you cannot stop them, no one can. No, I say that a waking piece of filth such as yourself, nor a bastard leech such as Jon McAdams, nor any of the men who would try and steal away the crown of elite shall be able to resist them when the hour of their choosing arrives. At the crowning of the King Of Elite, my masters shall capture the next piece to bringing about the flood of fire that shall cleanse this world of you thieving piles of dog droppings. Oh how I long to see that great and terrible day. Oh how with its arrival you all shall come to your senses, and open your eyes after you have felt firsthand the power my masters wield.

When each of you have felt but that mere touch, that single drop that falls from their fingers, how you shall all cry out for mercy. How your screams begging for them to pardon you for the atrocities you have committed, they will pay you as much kind then, as you pay them now. And how your screams shall grow even louder when you are met with the end of ages.

So continue on Mike Showman, let your tongue filled with poisonous disease, spill forth its infectious heresy to whom ever would listen to it. Let your proud boasting build you up. Let the pride that has wrapped around your eyes like a vale, fool you into thinking you are a great hunter, when in truth you are prey that has fallen into my nest. For tonight all these things shall fall upon your neck like a guillotine. And when that sentence has been carried out, you will have well earned it."

(Caine slows his stride as he comes to stop in the middle of the hall.)

Caine: "And now hhhheeerrreee wwwweeeee aaarreeeee. Mere moments from our fates intersecting once again. Moments from the pain and suffering we both must feel. Moments that shall lead us to our ultimate destinies. Savor them like fine wine. Inhale them as if they were the final breath you would take in this life. Clutch onto them as if they are the only things you had left in this world. Because these moments shall define legacies for both of us. Mine of the servant who has done well by his masters and given the reward of life. And yours of a fool who had slandered, and taunted, and provoked powers far greater than he could ever comprehend being rewarded with his total and ultimate destruction. For all these things, they have told me, and they must be so."

(Caine turns and enters a locker room with The Sanitorium's logo posted on the door. The camera catches a glimpse of the members of brotherhood greet him with acknowledging nods and hushed tones, before the door closes leaving the viewers left outside.)

The end.
Elijah Stewart
Post January 14th 2017, 11:54 pm by Elijah Stewart
The End of the The Beginning

[Elijah Stewart, Denizen of Carnage and foreseeable winner of the King of Elite tournament, is shown walking through a hotel lobby in Buffalo, New York. Most of the occupants he sees in the hotel lobby as he looks around appear to be wrestling fans, many of them wearing the merchandise of their favorite EAW Elitists, male and female alike. One fan that catches his eye is a young lady with glasses wearing a shirt with the word “SAIL!” in bold white print of a black background, standing alone by the bar. He decides to go over and speak, a smile on his face.]

Elijah: Excuse me, but I do happen to like your shirt. Do you happen to be here for the Voltage event this week?

[The girl, who was busy looking over the selection of drinks, snapped out of her daze and turned to face Elijah, smiling before looking up and realizing who he was.]

Young Lady: Um…yeah. I’m here for the wrestling show. Aren’t you Elijah Stewart?

Elijah: Yes I am. I don’t make you nervous or anything, do I? This isn’t a wrestling ring. You’re totally safe. Please…. have a drink with me? I would like to have a conversation with you if you wouldn’t mind. There’s something I’m trying to understand about EAW.

[The young woman looks at him with a rather puzzled expression, but doesn’t make a move to leave. Instead she sits on one of the stools as Elijah does the same.]

Young Lady: Trying to understand something about EAW? What do you mean? I’m just a fan and well…you wrestle for them! What would you not know about EAW that I would? It doesn’t make much sense, you know what I mean?

Elijah: Excuse me, bartender? Just a little scotch for myself and whatever the young lady here wants. I’ll pay. But…. yes, I understand your apprehension as it comes to answering my question. It doesn’t really make sense to me either but you, especially someone like you who wears a shirt and is a fan of the person you are, could maybe explain something to me. What is the appeal of Drastik?

[The young woman pauses for a moment as she and Elijah are served their drinks, in deep thought about what her response should be. Taking a sip of her strawberry daquiri, she chooses the words to describe her favorite EAW competitor carefully.]

Young Lady: Well, it’s a little hard to explain. He is a strong, tough, person. He’s funny. Charismatic. Cute! He doesn’t quit and he will always do what it takes to win. I know he’s supposed to be a bad guy but he’s an easy bad guy too rot for, you know? I think he resonates with a lot of us who want to be cool but don’t have the same way with words or athletic ability.

[Elijah seems to be in deep thought as the woman answers him. He doesn’t even look in her direction as he speaks, swirling his drink around in the glass, eyes watching the liquid and ice rock back and forth.]

Elijah: So…. that is how some wrestlers get so popular, hmm? The wrestlers that appeal to them are the ones they are most likely to feel a desire to live vicariously through. Interesting. Pathetic, sad, stupid, and hilarious, but interesting. So, basically what you’re telling me is no matter what I do in EAW…if I hold the company hostage because I don’t get my way, if I turn my back on tag partners, general managers, fans, and the world, it will actually be rewarded with “fans” supporting me?

Young Lady: Not really. There’s a lot of people who do things the right way and still get fans. Are you trying to get more fans or something? I know you just came to the company.

Elijah: No, I’m not trying to get more fans. I’m trying to understand the psychology of the sheep that are so easily and readily herded by the shepherds. It does bring about an interesting experiment for me to attempt now though, doesn’t it? How destructive, violent, rude and brutal can I be until sheep embrace me? That may be an interesting game to play. Well, girl wearing a “SAIL!” T-shirt, this has been an interesting conversation. I hope you enjoy Voltage.

Young Lady: Thank you….

[Gulping down the alcohol, Elijah stands up and leaves enough money at the bar to not only pay for the drinks ordered but give the bartender a sizable tip for his service. The screen fades to black as he walks towards the elevator, the sounds of conversation and televisions in the background.]

*Clap…. Clap…. Clap…. Clap*

Bravo, James. Bravo! I knew that you’d find a way to keep me entertained. All the talking this week has made me very happy. Aria Jaxon, who didn’t beat me but was AWARDED victory, was fun. She amused me with this belief that she could actually match up with me physically, that she was legitimately prepared for what she was facing. And then reality sank in. She was about to lose her ability to walk when I turned my attention to the incompetent official instead. I’ve explained this, but you, being dense and all I think would appreciate yet another explanation of that situation. Poor Nathan was not someone who could keep me entertained for very long. He wouldn’t even bother to exchange some of the banter that you and Aria have. You know…come to think of it, I have not seen or heard much of Mr. Fiora since that encounter. Does he have to do some soul searching to figure out what he really wants to do with his life? Does he have some sort of legitimate injury? Has he been so badly defeated by me that he must retire, crippled emotionally and physically? I honestly don’t know and don’t care. All I know that when I signed with EAW, I demanded entertainment and you have provided it!

As has proven the usual conversation piece between us, there is a misunderstanding that needs to be cleared up. I’m well aware of what the difference between a promise and a fact is. I think you need to be aware that the standards of normal men like yourself don’t apply to me. Things that are stupid, outright blasphemous to say from some are perfectly acceptable for me to say. Why? Because at the end of the day, your rules don’t apply anymore. Your “common sense”, your logic, what you deem foolish, none of it matters in my eyes. I have the ability to shape my own reality, James. You see a loss on my record, I see the fact that since I have joined Elite Answers Wrestling I have not been pinned or made to submit. You see a lack of credibility, I see a lack of reason to doubt. When you first started wresting, did people take every word of yours seriously, even though you knew what the truth was in your own heart?

I’m sure that you didn’t. You went out there, laced up your boots, and beat them.

What’s the difference between you then and me now? Besides about 30 extra pounds of muscle and better looks on my end, there isn’t much difference. People looked at you back then as some sort of upstart, I’m sure. You weren’t always “Drastik, EAW Hall of Famer” …. Hell, at some point you probably weren’t even the Rated R Shaman of Sexy…a ridiculous moniker. You were just another person who had to make an example of someone more established, better known and more respected to make people privy to the true extent of your power.

What I’m trying to understand is how our situations are so different. No matter what I say to you, no matter how polite and conciliatory I am towards you, you seem to be stuck in your obstinate behavior. I have a theory on this. You know, it’s a bit frustrating but I have a lot of people who sit down and have conversation with me and come away impressed that I am as intuitive and intelligent as I am. Most people think that just because I’m big and like beating people to the point that they have to visit hospital for a while that I am just some dumb bloke. That’s not the case. I may be stubborn but I am not stupid. I understand what it means to evolve in my thinking or maybe look at one or two things from a different point of view than before.

This is the main difference, I suspect. I embrace change. Become a catalyst for it. Not necessarily just to force out the weak, obsolete stench of what was here in EAW before I came, but to hopefully change the thinking of those around me as well. I see so many people, your fans included, who sit on their fat asses and stuff themselves with horrible food, play video games, use Twitter and other forms of insipid social media. For what? To live “vicariously through” someone else?  You may not understand it, your fans may not understand it, the EAW roster may not understand it, but in many ways, I simply preach about a way of life. Preach may sound a bit pithy, but it’s what I do.

I have spent every moment that I have been in EAW bringing my philosophy in life, total violence and total chaos to the EAW “Universe”. Some of them may understand and maybe even a handful may come to appreciate the level of violence that I aim to employ every match out, regardless of It “mattering” or not. But once you fight the way that I do, you realize just how pointless and boring everything else in this world is.

I’m sure you’ll dismiss that as the rantings and ravings of a delusional oaf, but I do think it’s worth telling you. Originality has never been a source of pleasure to me. Look at my move set. Is there much originality in headbutting a man in the face? Or pulling at an arm or a leg until it breaks? Of course, not. Ironically enough when it comes to my manner of speech and my wrestling style, I prefer a basic, tested method of communication and combat.

This creates quite a paradox, doesn’t it? How can anarchy and consistency coexist? Shouldn’t the man who claims to be willing to evolve his thinking also be willing to evolve his methods?

Now, most of those people that you mentioned I have not even heard of, but there is one major difference between them and me: They got the Rated R Shaman of Sexy. They got the best that you, James had to offer. Sadly, I’ve been given the scraps to feast on. It’s like a wolf getting the last scraps of the boar that the rest of the pack tore through. It still tastes good, it still nourishes you…but you’re not quite full. You’re not quite satisfied.

That’s how I feel at this moment. I feel that I am the last person to feast at the buffet. For all your talk of saying that I have proven nothing, I ask one simple question:

What do you have left?

What is there that you have left to give, to sacrifice to keep me from emerging victorious, hmm? Are you going to press on, even with all the years of wear and tear on your body that you have? All the suffering and agony that you have put yourself through to get to your coveted spot in EAW? Is it worth giving up?

I don’t think you have all that much left, but I can tell you this, what you DO have left in the tank, I plan on running it to its exhaustion and see you leave this federation in disgrace once and for all. The time for petulant, stupid statements and talk of sleep over parties left yesterday. We’re about to have the fight of our lives, friend. I know you think that you have survived a lot of brutal, insane action, but I don’t think you’ve ever experienced anything quite like what I’m going to do to you tomorrow.

On a more personal and less significant note, I do have to apologize for spoiling the Lion King for you. I’m sure you and Ahren would have enjoyed the film and each other’s hands down another’s pants, but I never meant to spoil such a cinematic masterpiece for you. I have another spoiler for you:

Tomorrow, you’re going to lose. Lose badly. And I’m going to win. I’m going to prove to you and anyone who still doubts the full extent of my strength that I am not someone to be made a joke of because of my accent or because I happen to be a convicted felon. I am a vicious, murdering bastard and people in my presence should conduct themselves accordingly. “What is accordingly in this case?” some of you may ask. The appropriate reaction would be to run for your fucking life.

As you said though, you’re fairly dense. So, I don’t expect you to run. I expect you to fight me full force. A part of me commends you for your courage. The other part laughs rather loudly at your stupidity. Believe me, I plan on laughing more and more as the beating I inflict on you tomorrow night goes onward.

This is the end of the beginning. After tomorrow, no one will dare question my dominance on Voltage. And all that will be left then is a formality. A crushing defeat to be given to the survivor of the other match. When I declared war on the Voltage contingent fighting for a spot in the EAW King of Elite finals, a declaration signed in my own blood, there were nine men by my count.

That was whittled down to four. Soon it will be two.

I intend fully on being the one.

Good bye, good night, and may whatever God you worship have mercy on your soul…because I will have none on your body.

WELCOME….TO YOUR DEATH!
Venom
Post January 14th 2017, 11:45 pm by Venom
Biatch Oni, ima whuup dat ass on voltage
Amadeus
Post January 14th 2017, 10:28 pm by Amadeus
Ah, Erebus, I've missed your nihilistic delusions.  No, really, you have been missed.  You have a way of projecting a wisdom and gravity with your words, whereas the underlying basis of behind them is nothing but a fallacy.  I will give you some credit, though.  Life and death are inextricably linked together, one feeding into the other in a constant cycle of rebirth.  But the thing with rebirth is that dying and being reborn doesn't mean that you get to wipe the slate clean and pretend that the past did not happen.  No, you don't get away that easily.  You see, the past informs the present.  The past creates the future.  Take a field of grass, say like that little meadow near your charming little shanty.  Then introduce a radioactive isotope to the soil.  The grass dies, but eventually, something will grow there again.  But it will be different, twisted and mutated.  It doesn't just get to come back with no respect for what happened in the past.  The radiation in the past changes the future, and if you ignore the past, you put your future in peril.  I know this better than many.  I too have died and been reborn.  I died as Dynamo Go, that serious and naive dancing monkey to be reborn as ONI, the Blackheart.  I was changed.  All the priorities that seemed important back then, concepts of honor and respect, all of those were proved to be immaterial and unimportant in this new life.  But I never forgot that I was Dynamo Go.  I can never completely erase him from my past.  I don't want to.  I keep him close, as a reminder of what I was.  Dynamo Go is these chains that I carry around with me.  They are unlocked, but I keep them close as a reminder of what bound me before.  But I am unchained now.  Still, I know that these chains could become shackles again and they remind me of what I could become yet again if I stray from the path of The Sanatorium.  The horror of such an embarrassment keeps me focus on bettering myself and not backsliding into foolishness.  I will never let Dynamo Go chain me again, limit me again.  Just as I cannot deny that I was Dynamo Go, despite you being 'reborn' into whatever it is you are now, you cannot deny that you were Erebos, a dedicated member of the Sanatorium.  You cannot deny that you were that poor wretch who was tormented by Maero and I.  You cannot deny that the events that happened in the past do not have some effect on your future, rebirth or not.  But you seem to want to close that chapter of your life and seal it away as best you can.  Forget it ever happened.  You want to live your new life free of the shackles of your past.  I can sympathize I suppose.  But, excuse me if I'm pointing out the unfortunate, you seem to be -rather than evolving into a new and more dangerous Erebus- falling back into your old, trite and tired habits that you exhibited before you were a member of the Sanatorium.  The same old crow, the same old haunted forest and creepy ambiance, the same tired line about your master of darkness.  You are not being reborn so much as retreading a past that led you to be crushed by the Sanatorium almost one year ago.  Maybe you think that this year will be different -and maybe it will, save for one point.  You will not harm the Sanatorium.  We are a sanctuary for the broken and outcast.  We are a haven to the cracked and ostracized.  If you wish to deny yourself the succor that we offered you, so that you feel free to tread down the path that you feel is more true to yourself and your nebulous dark lord, then far be it from me to intervene.  Consider our match Sunday night to be me slamming the door in your face.  You seem so bored and uninterested anyways, so leave us be.  Interject yourself in our matters again, and you will find yourself suffering another cycle of rebirth yourself.  You see, I don't fear what you can do to my body.  My mind, my heart, my soul stays with the Sanatorium.  Should you overcome me on Sunday, then I will know that I have atrophied in my time away.  But I will become stronger.  Wounds will heal.  Cracks will settle.  And I will still be ONI, the Unchained, the Blackhearted.  I will still be the Sanatorium's Demon.  I cannot say if I will always be this way, if I will never evolve beyond this form, but what I can say with clarity is this: you will not be the one to alter me.  Offer me on an alter to your lord, and I will consume your lord whole.  I will not be shackled by the likes of you.  My chains were stronger than the soul, but with Eclipse's help I snapped them.  My chains had extended back to my childhood and the traumatic events that I witnessed, but I was freed.  The events were real and concrete, unlike the hazy intent of your lord.  So defeat me?  It's possible.  But destroy the ONI?  Force it into a cycle of recreation?  No.  On that front you have already lost.  You lost the moment that I stepped in front of you, with a renewed sense of vigor and purpose.  I will be the strong arm of the Sanatorium again.  The Sanatorium is strong and will continue to be strong.  And you seem to express some confusion over this.  You are confused by the fact that the Sanatorium, while it has weathered losses and change, has not been destroyed.  That no weak point has been found.  I will tell you a secret, one that you knew in a past life, but since you try to deny that your past has happened, that it continues to affect your future, you seem to have forgotten.  The Sanatorium is flawed, horribly.  It is cracked and crumbling.  It seems to be a stiff wind away from falling to the ground, but what you don't understand -what NOBODY understands- is that the cracks and flaws and all are NOT our weaknesses ... but our strengths.  Where we seem to be the most vulnerable, we are in fact, at our strongest.  What you see as a cracked and crumbling abode is actually an impenetrable fortress.  And though you forget this now, I will ensure that you remember, full and totally, during our match on Sunday.  While you believe that you have moved beyond us, I will prove that you have simply fell back into your old and useless ways.  I will prove that ONI is still strong, despite time away.  For I have been reborn again as well.  Maybe you can't tell the difference from this far away, but you will see up close and personal.  I am stronger.  Meaner.  More vicious.  You will see the renewed purpose in my eyes, feel the renewed strength within me when I hurl you to the mat.  I ... am ... the Demon of the Sanatorium.  And I will send you back to whatever dark god you believe in, and it will look at you and realize that it has picked the wrong champion for its cause.  Because I am the executioner of the will of the Sanatorium.  One of many who will spread its message of fear and terror across this federation.

And you ...

CANNOT!

... stop it.

Good-bye, my former brother.
Eclipse Diemos
Post January 14th 2017, 10:06 pm by Eclipse Diemos
Tasting Gold

“I remember breaking through the barriers that stood in my way when I first entered into King of Elite. On that day I made my legacy, with my brothers. We broke through every barrier that stood in our way, and I captured the crown that cemented my name in the annals of history. And in that time a numerous grouping of people can proclaim that I’ve been nothing but a failure for most of my career. And now...now...I have the chance at greatness. For the second time, I finally get a one on one for a title...and once more, into the flames with the Machine. A machine that I had felt gasp in death throes the last time I faced it, only to be interrupted by a dog who died feeding a better beast a meal. That dog is no longer in my way, Impact. Now, you face me. Now, you don’t have Hexa-gun behind you to save you. And I have my family. For once, Impact, the deck is completely stacked against you. And whether you admit it or not...I have pushed you to the limits before. And when I did...I had you down for a three. There won’t be anyone to save you at King of Elite, Impact.

But Voltage. Voltage is a different story. Voltage, you do have an ally. An ally that I can say, has been a bit of a challenge for the younger brother. Had been. But Maero triumphed over McAdams. Maero has beaten McAdams and has taken a title for himself. Maero surpassed every bit of my expectations for him, and now...now he stands as a force of nature for EAW to be terrified of. The ultimate hardcore champion. The true hardcore champion. And I’m honored to be standing side by side with him once again. My brother, Maero. Side by side to embarrass the team of McAdams and Impact.

Thinking about this however...I haven’t faced McAdams before. I have talked about him though. Maero finally found someone that we can safely say is probably the biggest rival he has ever faced. Me, on the other hand. I know who my rival is. And he’s been silent. I wonder if the shock of me being his opponent at KoE has gotten to him. However, I want to see you make your presence known to us. I mean after all, you were a former champion. A champion of a title that had lost its prestige as soon as it entered into the hands of a blonde twit that didn’t know what hardcore meant. And you tried to give class to something that does not have class. Honor to something that was born for a disharmonious world. That isn’t what this is meant for. So, here you stand. At a crossroads of your fate, and you are going to be facing off against the man that took your title...and the most dangerous outcast in existence. I’m happy that you had the courage to open your mouth, McAdams...because it gives me a chance to close it for you.

My little brother said it best, but it helps to repeat greatness. Scared yet?”
Victor Maero
Post January 14th 2017, 9:15 pm by Victor Maero
Maero walks through the Sanatorium with the Hardcore title belt in his hands. He looks at it with lust in his eyes and laughs to himself. He taps it the metallic belt and smiles.

“Finally, after all this time I’ve taken my rightful place in EAW as the holder of the Hardore title.” Maero points to the belt in his hand. “This proves that I am the most hardcore man in EAW. This proves that I have become something more than anyone had ever imagined. This proves just how big of a mistake it was to underestimate me. I am the champion. This didn’t fall into my lap. No, no, no. This came from attempt after attempt. This came from failure an innovation. This came from evolution, and the power of my demons. This title befitting of an outcast such as myself, for it signifies exactly what I crave, the rush of a hardcore match. I fought tooth and nail to win this, and damn if it didn’t pay off.” Maero kisses the title and smiles.

“But there are some that doubt me still. Like the man I took it from. I respected you and you give me this verbal vomit? Me, false? False? FALSE!” The word echos through the room. “Tell me something Mcadams, when I lost for almost a year in a row, when I lost the scramble for the this title when it was first created, when I lost in my match to become the new breed champion, did I whine about someone being false? Did I make excuses? No, I accepted my failure and moved the fuck on. You aren’t a gentleman, you’re a fool. You employ “chivalry” only when it’s helpful to you. You’ve proved to me only one thing, that you’re helpless. You lost to me and choose to claim that it was nothing but luck. I outclassed you. If anyone is a class above it’s me, and this.” Maero points to his title. “Proves it.”

“That’s twice I’ve beaten you Mcadams. You have no chance against me. It’s Y2Impact that is the only threat in this match. Unfortunately, he is fighting a family with the help of a failure. Impact, your chances were slim with only Eclipse. But now he has me with him. The Brothers against the living legend. You were part of the former strongest stable in EAW, and now you’ve had the misfortune of battling the most powerful stable in EAW. You cannot defeat a family. Not even with the help of Mcadams, and I’m sure you know it. Consider this nothing more than a precursor to when the Sanatorium takes your title. This match is nothing but a momentum builder for us, you’re the only one we need to defeat, so don’t let us take the easy road. We want to fight you, not Mcadams. If I’ve defeated him Eclipse can with ease. This is our year Imp, so let’s start it off right. By preemptively dethroning the born champion. The Outcasts versus the last Extremist… You’re strong, but you won’t defeat the two of us. Especially not when I finally hold the Hardcore title, MY Hardcore title. This is a new era Impact, one where you are welcome, but also one where your reign ends and Eclipse’s begins. This is our world, it always has been. When the Outcast’s grip the future they don’t let go. Unfortunately for you, our fingers have begun curling. See, you’re like an omelet, you slowly deflate. That and you’re mostly white.” Maero rests his title on his shoulders and continues walking.

“Mcadams was my warm up, you’re a real challenge. After winning the title my mind is clear. This match is a completely different beast, that I know, but I’ve tamed many in my time here. When my brother is in the ring I don’t lose. I won’t let you tear me down, not after how high I’ve risen. This is my time, this is the Sanatorium time. When all lights are on us we don’t back down and we don’t falter. The coming war is one that can only be waged by us. This battle is one that only the Outcast’s and the Extremists can bring. But as I’ve said before, this is war, war is hell, which means we are the ones with the home field advantage. You don’t stand a chance against a family in their own home. I don’t know how many times I need to say it for you to understand, but your past isn’t enough to destroy Eclipse and I. The world is in our hands, and our hands mold it into exactly what we want. Like a penis, or a snake. I’m not good with clay. But I digress. Do you really think that you can defeat two sociopaths essentially alone? You fear Eclipse already, or at least you should, so what are you going to do now that he has me at his side. The Bishop and the King united against you, there’s nowhere to go now, Impact. This our world. So let me ask you something.” Maero licks his lips.

“Scared yet? You should be because I bite.”

Fade to laughter.
Venom
Post January 14th 2017, 9:07 pm by Venom
(The camera pans to a small field. The land is being lightly drenched by rain as it lightly descending from the heavy covering of clouds above. A small amount of moonlight pierces the clouds and becomes dispersed as the rain become slightly heavier. A small light suddenly begins to flicker in the distance. As the camera brings it closer into view, it is revealed to be a small candle flickering in the window of a run down shack. The door is partially opened as a gust of wind forces to fully open itself. Inside of the shack, the candle illuminates the rotting wood and the small puddle of water that has leaked through the roof. A shadow flickers in the corner of the room. The camera brings it into to view to reveal a crow perched on the window sill next to the burning candle. Near the window sits an old wooden table and chair. On the table lies an old piece of parchment with an ink quill lying next to it. On the piece of parchment is a unique cursive hand writing. The writing is brought into view so it can be read.)

"All life leads to death. All death begins with life. It's a full circle. When life is born, it is the beginning of a new cycle that will ultimately culminate with death. Often times, death even leads to new life. Life and death are phenomenons of reality where one cannot exist without the another, much like the case of light and darkness. Some life leads to death so it can lead to a rebirth. Though that may seem extremely vague, is it is the truth. To further elaborate on that topic, some life comes to a stand still. It is a lifeform that becomes incapable of properly living that it must initiate death so it can attain a new opportunity a life. It is life born anew. The story in particular that this passage refers to comes before your time, Oni..."

(The writing continues further down the paper. The crow moves around, seemingly impatient as it stretches its wings. More of the writing is then brought into view.)

"Groveling over occurrences of the past isn't an ideal method to approach a situation. Those ordeals occurred in a past life. A past life of mine that ultimately led to my untimely and unexpected death. I'm not the Erebus who you harassed, tortured, and tormented into a humiliating state of submission. That was a time where my life cycle was nearing its end. I took shelter in the darkness, as it caressed me following the death of Erebos. New life was breathed into me, but not a life with the purpose of pure vengeance. I don't call this modern day encountering of The Sanatorium with this incarnation of me as a reunion that will be met with vengeance. I see it where there will be time spent focused on rectification. All priorities can be met with something of less concern, and your inclination to reintroduce yourself to me has proven that. You weren't a priority, nor were you a concern of mine. You simply intervened where you were not welcomed. Do I meet this with anger or frustration? No. I welcome it. I understand why you feel inclined to come forth to stand before me. I dishonored your family, at least I suspect you feel that way. All families have inner conflict, but they persevere through it because they're family. But this was a family founded and being further built on myths and lies. That's not a sturdy foundation, and normally it would have collapsed. The fact that the Sanatorium still remains intact to this day indicates that no one knew how to locate the one fatal weak point in its foundation. What the members of the Sanatorium are involved with, striving for, and what it stands for is none of my concern. The success or shortcomings are of no concern to me either. The new members that have came in since my absence are also something I haven't bothered to familiarize myself with, nor do I feel inclined to do so. I'm merely writing the final chapter of the Erebus and Erebos that initially came to EAW, and by doing so I can close the book that details my past so I can complete my rebirth"

(The crow jumps to the table next to the of paper. He restlessly moves around on the table. More of the writing is then brought into view.)

"Oni, I still remain unaware of when you returned to EAW. I don't even care to know if your coming before me on Voltage was your return.Do you care to learn why? To put it simply, I feel no desire to know. No more or no less than the amount I desire to learn more about the Sanatorium. I merely am completing a conquest that I initiated over a year ago. The disposal of the Sanatorium is something I set out to do but in the process of became deluded by the false darkness that the Sanatorium set upon to me that became the plagued that I failed to recover from. I dishonored not only myself, but the very darkness that assigned me the mission to dispose of the frauds that would ultimately best me. I was given a second chance, but before I can proceed to step upon the path of my new future in this second chance at life, I must close the book on the previous incarnation of me. Maybe Oni, that like me, you are in a new cycle of life. But all life leads to death, and your intervention into a matter of where you were not needed nor wanted will make this cycle of life on of the shortest I've witnessed. Your death will simply be the ground where new life will sprout up from.as you will be an honoring to darkness. Offerings have been given to gods through out time and through countless religions. An individual must find an offering that's appropriate for the god that it to be honored through said offering. But I will give you a great honor as well. An honor that very few individuals realize that they are included in. You will become part of a force superior to the gods themselves as I will present you to the darkness so you can be eradicated an possibly be reborn again, this time with a more accurate and intelligent perspective on what stands before you. Right now, you have willingly and seemingly unknowingly entered a nightmare that you won't immediately wake up from when death comes. Perhaps one day, a future incarnation of you will come before me humbled and thankful for this blessing in disguise that I will soon give you. Maybe, you'll even be apologetic for the nuisance you were to me in your current, unfortunate and disgraceful life."

(At the very bottom of the page reads one more passage.)

"I am the forthcoming of darkness. That's who I originally was and who I am again. There was a time when I forgot that, and that's a mistake that will never be committed by me again. When I recount this story, I will speak of my encounter with you in great detail as you were the beginning of the final chapter of one of my failed lives as well as the beginning of the first chapter of my new one."

(Footsteps can be heard as a figure walks into the shack. The individual, revealed to be Erebus, walks towards the parchment. He grabs it and gently sets one corner of it into the flame of the candle. The parchment quickly catches fire as it burns away rapidly. He then repeats the process with the quill. After both done burning away completely, Erebus picks up his crow, Nightmare before he exits the cabin and vanishes into the darkness outside. The candle's flame suddenly extinguishes as the camera fades to black.)
Amani
Post January 14th 2017, 11:33 am by Amani
POST-DYNASTY PROMO - TOLD YOU SO

(A replay of the ending of Adrian Christ vs Jacob Moore is played on the screen, seeing Jacob hit the Catharsis on Christ and getting the pinfall. The scene then fades in to a shot of Jacob Moore in the locker room backstage after his match on Dynasty, sitting in a chair to relax. He's still in his ring gear and sweaty. He's unwrapping his wrist tape as he looks at the camera.)

"Bring that shit over here."

(The cameraman moves the camera closer to Jacob. Jacob grabs the camera himself and puts it right in his own face. He is still catching his breath and starts giggling.)

"Adrian, how does it feel to once again fall? Specifically, to a nobody? I told you man, I told you."

(He laughs again. His smile quickly fades, however, and he gives a cold stare to the camera. His voice is low and said with venom.)

"That motherfucker could hire all the people he wants to talk shit about me and pretend they don't know who I am, pretend they don't know the difference between me and someone else, insult my work and years of practice, try to get cheap shots in before the bell..but what did that get him? A loss, an embarrassment, something he can't recover from since he lost to a supposed nobody. He said he's won titles and titles and had accomplishments but none of them in this company, yet still tried to act like he was someone I should fear because my name wasn't in the record books even though I just got here. What kind of bullshit is that? I wasn't just "blowing hot air" out of my mouth. Once again, I did what I said. I told Adrian exactly what would happen to him yet he was still not ready."

(Jacob sits up straight and takes a deep breath.) 

"You shouldn't fear me because of my accomplishments, because I won titles in other companies that hold no relevancy and are closed now like that dumbass. You should fear me because my eyes are set on a goal and I let nothing come in between myself and that goal. I don't give a damn about your past, I don't give a damn about who you've been in the ring with, I don't give a damn about your fucking life. If I killed a man in that ring, I wouldn't care. Because he was standing in my way. Just like everyone I've faced so far. I don't lie, I don't go back on promises. Remember that."

(The camera is suddenly shut off.)
Jamie O'Hara
Post January 14th 2017, 9:49 am by Jamie O'Hara
I can almost taste it on my lips.

I can almost see the end in sight.

I overcame the fire of a young champion, I proceed to strangle the dying breathes out of a man who refused to die. Nothing short of the most valuable player thus far; the battles I’ve waged inside the ring all to make it to the next week has yet to be seen by any other competitor. It’s simply without question.

But I can’t get complacent.

No. No matter how much I would like to sit here and stew in the spoils of my victories, this does not end. I can’t pull myself away for a single moment, I can’t think for a second to truly appreciate my efforts thus far. That leads to the dreaded complacency; a distraction caused only by myself. Self control is a one of the greatest traits someone can have and this, this is what I would consider “peak form” in such a regard. One, two, three drinks...many more wouldn’t it be an enjoyable evening? I did just unseat the “heart and soul” of Dynasty; I have proven to the world to not take me lightly. The day we see Lucian Black back in this company will be one day too many. Perhaps my last effort getting rid of someone wasn’t enough, but I made damn sure that I wasn’t going to repeat the same mistakes this time. When you consider the men we truly fear, those who we do not dare to mock, they have this same reason; they’ve ended people. They’ve crushed their skulls into the canvas, they have let their careers in absolute ruins. You do not test these kind of men - nobody wishes that same tragic death upon themselves. And now people will not test me. They say concussion and a concussion would make that three men in less than a month. Where is The Mexican Samurai? Tig Kelly can barely hold it together. Funny, isn’t it? Almost a year ago I was trying to find the answer at the bottom of a bottle and now...well I’m still trying to find the answer at the bottom of a bottle but it’s more wondering if I can go another round. No, instead I’m still focused on the goal in mind; nothing will tempt me to think otherwise. I’ve reached the third round, the penultimate round and lies beyond it is the penultimate challenge in my odyssey for redemption. And this...this is all months of preparation. Months of preparing for not just one night of delivering my absolute best - instead weeks of knowing that my best is absolutely needed and for six days, in and between every fight can’t be spent celebrating; can’t believe that the next battle will be any easier. But now I’m buoyed by the feeling of complete exuberance, I haven’t been able to say that for some time. My career has been on course to meet the 5% that is never forgotten but the one thing, the single flaw that saw me fall when I had it all...I’m on the verge of finding. Consistency has always been the fleeting thing I could never retain for more than two, three weeks and not at this level, not with this mindset. I am treating every single battle, it doesn’t matter if it was Jaeger or Black, TLA this week and whoever I face in two weeks - I’m treating these matches the way I should have treated every match when I was champion. Whether I leave with the crown or I graciously bow out, this is a lesson I’ve learnt. My redemption? It’s inevitable. One way or another, it will be mine.

It feels like there’s a gorge between me and King of Elite. And to reach the other side I must cross a dated, rickety bridge. God knows if the next wooden board I step on will crack and send me plummeting to my death and the wind that sways the bridge left to right does not make my stomach any more calm. This bridge could collapse at any second. All I am is a few more steps away from solid land. I wish I was calm; I feel it’s almost impossible. Of the three men to stand in my way throughout this tournament, is TLA the toughest? Perhaps. It is not a question of talent, mine is undeniable. The daunting reality is that I must be near flawless in the ring. Any mistake could be costly. Of course, every time we step into the ring, a single mistake can cost you but when you feel the weight of it all bearing down, the smallest mistakes can appear like a mountain and the greater mistakes, greater mountains one could usually overcome, become absolutely impossible. That, is what makes TLA a far tougher opponent. He only needs to be in the right place and the right time to walk away with his head held high; he only needs to be wise for a split second to take it all away from me. And once again that issue of complacency rears it’s ugly head. For all the games the man has played throughout his career, he has been successful. A successful reign as the New Breed champion, a successful reign as the Interwire champion - dominating each and every opponent that stepped before him until there was no longer a passion driving it; he wanted more. Forward growth should be rewarded; it’s a belief I’ve carried since day one as I surpassed those who couldn’t get out of second gear, those who spent years clinging to the same rung of the ladder. And for TLA, that next step is solidifying his place as the best that Dynasty has to offer. There is no greater way of achieving that than representing the brand at King of Elite.

But that is not where you will find your validation.

For you there’s honour in defeat, there is pride in walking away with battle scars.  You wish to take your career to a new height and up here, men become desperate. There are no bounds deemed too far for them, nothing but the resilience of those standing between them and what they desire. Can you say you’ve faced such men, TLA? Have you ever stared into the eyes of your opponent and known, without words, how much that very moment in time meant to them? Have you ever given your all and your all being not enough to win? Nothing you’ve learnt in the last two and a bit years, the battles and wars you’ve waged, will help you. It’s through experience that you can only truly understand this new world and understand how desperate you must be to succeed. But consider yourself lucky, many search for months to find the true reality of this world, I know I did. Some don’t find it until their luck runs dry, reality cuts them down and like a marionette with it’s strings cut, their careers collapse to the ground in tatters with nothing there to save them. I’ve come so far, what I envisioned, what I hoped many months ago lies within my reach. You will not stand between me and the crown. When time slows down to a crawl, the eerie seconds before that bell rings and it’s pure silence - a cone of silence within a roaring cacophony, that you will stare into my eyes and know my words to be true. Jamie O’Hara will be the perfect representation of the beasts that fight endlessly to become champion. You cannot fall back on making such quick work of Scott Oasis; complacency will kill a man before his brain can even process what’s going on. I must congratulate you on making it this far but you have yet to face a real, true challenge. Unlike you I haven’t had the pleasure of an easy night, rest has become a luxury that has escaped me day in and day out. You didn’t have to worry about making it to the second round, didn’t you? And the closer it came, the less and less concerned you became about reaching this round.

And it’s a mighty shame. I was expecting to face “The Iceman” here. Moreso I expected a former World Champion to reach the finals, not discrediting how far you’ve come in your career, how ready you are for the next step.

Many people tend to treat you as a fool; can’t quite blame them when they meet such an outrageous personality. But you don’t reign for six months without dropping the act, the petty games when it counts. However, realise you now box with men who telegraph those moves faster than you can imagine; we’ve all dealt with surprise packets, dealt with men whose personas did little to reflect the true talent that lied within. I know no matter how you present yourself now, the man who stands opposite me has all the talent in the world to succeed. But raw talent does not lead you to victory in this war, TLA. Raw talent can bring the end within sight but it is not the bullet that ends the campaign. No...no it takes much more and that is a lesson you will learn. This is a night of firsts, the first time you and I stand toe to toe as opponents in a singles match, the first time you meet a man willing to go beyond whatever is moral to fight on for just one more week. Putting up a fight? That’s where your honour lies, that’s where you find your validation. When you bring yourself up off that canvas and manage to walk from that ring on your own will, unlike Lucian Black, that...that is pride. You are not destined to go to the finals but great things? Great things lie in your future, I’m not a fucking fool to think otherwise. This is simply not your time, this is not your war to win. This isn’t the fight where you care little of consequence; when the time comes you accept your defeat, not continue to fight. I tried to tell Lucian Black this, this is not the field you should be willing to die on but try to stop me and I won’t hesitate putting you on the shelf.

And I will cut those strings before you have a chance to step foot in this new world.

You will not take this away from me.
Mike Showman
Post January 14th 2017, 5:57 am by Mike Showman
VOLTAGE: MIKE SHOWMAN VS SOLOMON CAINE: LOOKING FOR AN INSPIRATION

(We see the morning view of the Niagara Falls which looks grand as usual. There are tourists who are chatting, taking pictures and doing all sorts of things. After sometime, we see the confident figure of Mike Showman, followed closely by his cameraman, walking among those people. Suddenly, he holds his breath and starts walking rapidly towards the edge. He stands near the edge and after releases his breath, shakes his head)

Mike: Fucking stench of these pathetic stupid people. Oh man, I knew this was going to happen but fuck me for not bringing my gas mask along. Anyways, this roaring waterfall should help distract me from whatever the fuck they are doing and from their smell.

(Mike looks at the waterfall and takes in a deep breath. He then smiles and looks at the camera)

Mike: You might be wondering what the hell I am doing here so far away from my Orion Express in front of all these common people? Well the thing is, I got notified that Solomon Caine was somewhere around here just a few days ago and it was here that he blurted out the same old crap about me. So today I am here myself to see what sort of inspiration this place gives to a man like Caine so that he can go on producing crap and continue to ruin my days.

(Mike closes his eyes and continues to feel the waterfall pounding near him. Suddenly, he grits his teeth and clenches his fist and she moves away from the edge with his eyes closed)

Mike: Wait, something is coming to me, yes. It’s nearly there, nearly……C’MON JUST A BIT MORE, C’MON. UHHHHHHHHHHHH, C’MON HIT ME. YES, HAHAHAHAHA….wait, don’t leave me…DON’T LEAVE ME…what you mean I am too smart for you? NO, WAIT….COME BACKKKKKKK….

(Mike opens his eyes as he sees many tourists staring at him wide eyed. Mike hisses back at them)

Mike: The fuck you retards looking at? The fuck out of here you assholes. SHOO.

(The tourists start to move away as Mike looks at the camera)

Mike: DAMN, I almost had it. I almost got my inspiration but as soon as I was going to grasp it, it just flew away from me. And you know why? Because I was too smart for having crappy ideas in my head. It said that it cannot stay in my head and would rather infiltrate the minds of some other lesser creature whose head is already filled with crap, like Solomon Caine.

(Mike looks back at the waterfall)

Mike: Fuck it, it’s a waste of time. Time to head back to the Express and move to our next destination.

(We see the inside of a moving Orion where Mike Showman is seated with a glass of drink. He looks at the moving cars outside as the starts to talk)

Mike: Okay, so now that we have established the fact that the ideas of Solomon Caine are completely bullshit, the question now arises, why does he continue to stick to it? Why does he not abandon it in order to pursue something new? With the level of acting skill he has, he could easily impersonate a zombie and make him look like a true wrestler. The answer for this can be many things ranging from the fact that he is absolutely a stupid motherfucker who has no idea what he is doing to the fact that, he is just too proud to quit. You see, no one likes to hear the truth. No matter how badass the bitch is, truth always comes with a sting and so, everyone tries to run away from it and live in their own fantasy world where they become the dragon slaying hero or in Caine’s case, the selected whore of a higher power

(Mike drinks a little and looks at the camera)

Mike: Few weeks ago when I addressed Caine, I hit him right in the sweet spot and as a result, he has to put up a huge fucking show at the Niagara Falls just to prove that I am incorrect. However, there are things about his message that are so transparent that even his over to top bullshitery cannot save it. Like this guy compares the flow of rivers, the dangers of drowning to that of witnessing the power of his master. Dude, this is the twenty first century which is also known as the age of science and in this age, people believe in things that are universally accepted to be true. The flow of a river, drowning and shit like these are accepted because everyone in this damn world knows about it and validates it. But hey, does everyone believe in UFO’s invading the earth? I mean, people claim to have seen UFO’s too right but does everyone believe in them? Fuck no. The same problem lies with your master. You always claim that he will come but when you really need him, he does not show his ass and help you get out of a fucked up situation. So yeah, bad comparison dude, bad comparison.

Also, you claim that I helped McAdams win that title was because of your master? The fuck outta here. No no no wait, wait, don’t get outta here and stay for a bit as I try to decipher your statement carefully. So we all know that the reason why Drastik lost that title was because of the fact that I paid Carson Ramsay to take out Drastik which he did and as a result, we took advantage of the fallen champ and pinned him. So if you are saying that it all happened because your master willed it then does that mean money = master? In that case, don’t you validate everything I have been saying thus far? The fact that money is the reason for everything good in this world is my statement that I have been saying ever since the day I arrived here and even though you tried to warn me me using cryptic words and called me a man with black desires, you now agree with me? Wow, that is very good indeed. Maybe finally, FINALLY you have started to get it. Finally, you have started to understand that your act is totally bollocks and as a result of that you now want to shift from that and enter the real world. Either that or your makeup and special effects are getting expensive and as a result, you are forced to admit the truth about money. But hey, I should be happy that you finally get it right? Right?

Wrong. Like I said before, one of the reasons why you talk like this is because you have no idea what you are doing because immediately after this, you revert back to that same old crap. I mean, how do you even do that? Go from logical to full out insane in just a few seconds? No, never mind because if I try to figure that out I am sure that the ‘knowledge’ would make me batshit mad. So yeah, do you think I care who vanquished you? Do I think I give a crap about it because whether it be me or anyone else, all I want to prove is that your ‘master’ is a worthless asshole who does nothing for his ‘favorite’ pupil. The fact that in every fucked up situation you were in, there was no one who helped you and you ended up in the losing side even after worshiping an almighty being was my point right from the start. DO YOU EVEN HEAR WHAT I AM SAYING? Because if you would have then I am sure you would have not have said this load of crap and left me in peace. WHY CAN’T YOU LEAVE ME IN PEACE?

Wait, are you doing this because I called you a whore? Are you angry that I pointed out who you really are? If so then I apologize, I apologize for saying the truth. I apologize that the truth hurts so much. Like I said before, truth always comes with a sting and so, would it ease your pain if I called you a sex worker? Would that sound more professional? Because I really can’t find ways to sugar coat the truth. You are what you are and I will point it out no matter what happens and on Sunday, I will bring out your inability to wrestle before the entire world and make them laugh at who you really are….

(Suddenly, one of the camera crew guys in the Orion pops up and interrupts Mike)

Guy: Sir, we have reached the destination you were talking about.

Mike: OH JESUS CHRIST, you are a real spoil sport aren’t you? Here I was just hitting my tune but then you came and….. (Shakes his head). You know what?  YOU’RE FIRED!

Guy (confused and terrified): But Sir, you told us to inform you when we reached there.

Mike: Oh wait, I did tell you to do that didn’t I? Well then, you are not fired. Still, how the hell did we reach so quickly?

Guy: Sir, we took the Queen Elizabeth way….

Mike: The driver is a smart ass isn’t he?

Guy: He is

Mike: Wait, did you just call my driver an ass? THAT’S IT, YOU’RE FIRED!

(The guy is confused as Mike moves past him and exits the Orion, with his camera following him closely. Mike takes a deep breath but suddenly, runs back to the Orion. After sometime, he comes out with a gas mask on his face)

Mike: This time, I am well protected from the stench of these common people present in this dirty, disgusting place known as Buffalo, New York. Let’s go.

(One of the guys leads the way as Mike makes his way inside a small hotel. The manager stands up on seeing Mike but he ignores him and makes his way up the stairs. He manager tries to say something but Mike tosses a bundle of crispy dollars at him and without noticing his reaction, heads up)

(The hotel is mostly empty as Mike moves down a hallway to search for a room. After searching extensively, he then stands in front of one and forces his way inside it. The room is small and is a bit untidy. He looks around and seems satisfied. He then asks his crew to close the door as he continues to talk)

Mike (with his gas mask on): Now once again I find myself in a location where I believe Solomon Caine was when he was hit with ‘inspiration’ to spew out some more crap about me. Well, this might not be the exact location but still, this seems to be a place where the ‘master’ would lead his ‘pupil’. But hey, it’s still better than the forest right? I am happy that the master took my suggestion about having a roof about Caine’s head seriously. Now only if Caine did the same and got himself a nice cup of shut the hell ups. Anyways, let’s try getting some inspiration shall we?

(Mike does the same thing that he did during his visit to the Niagara Falls, this time with more effort. However nothing happens and he is forced to sit down in a chair. However, he gets up immediately and makes a face)

Mike: Disgusting chair….but hey what else is to be expected? After all, this place is like is the choice of Solomon Caine and so why should it anything but disgusting? Anyways, I tried once again and I failed. I was unable to obtain any sort of inspiration that would lead me into saying bullshit things about people. I guess crap gets attracted to nothing else but crap, right? But hey, it doesn’t matter because after Sunday, there will be no more Caine and as a result, there will be no more crap. Caine, you preach a lot of crap but when I stand here, I realize that there is another dimension of you that no one knows about because it is something that you try to hide. Well no one expect me because after all, I am intelligent but the thing is, this room and the places where you live are all reflections of who you are from the inside, a man who is dirty, disgusting and in shambles. Like I said before, you have no wrestling ability and so you use this whole ‘master’ thing as a method to hide that but even if someone were to you remove the whole wrestling thing and look at you as a man, you are the same. You probably grew up abused all your life right from school to your home. You probably saw the girl you had crush on suck the dick of the handsome kid, saw your dad coming home drunk every day and then beat the hell out of you and your mother for even the simplest of matters and you may even have seen your so called ‘friends’ back stabbing you in exchange for a laugh at some practical joke played on you. The accumulation of all this is Solomon Caine, the man who bows down to a non-existent master because all of a sudden, he starts to feel important. All of a sudden, he has someone who cares about him and after years of abuse, that feeling is indeed a welcoming one.

But hey, sooner or later this wonderful dream will break and when that day comes, you will be thrown back into the world of reality, a world where never ending loop of abuse and disappointments exist. Allow me to be that man Caine because after all, there is no one who symbolizes reality better than me. I mean, look at me, I am rich, I own an expensive vehicle that I use to keep my contact with other people to a minimum and as a result, I live like a king. Unlike you, I did not resort to imaginary things when situations got hard, I beat the crap out of it and made it suitable for me and as a result, no matter how bad things go, I always find a way out of it. On Sunday when we meet, do not resist what is going to happen because it will all turn out good for you. It might be painful at first and your imaginary ‘master’ might call out to you to break free all this and re-join him but trust me, once the process is over, the world will see a new Solomon Caine, a better Solomon Caine. Oh and also, you are going to lose your chance to progress in this tournament but you can consider this as a price for making you a better man. See ya on Sunday, Caine.

(Mike takes a deep breath and commands the guys to stop recording. He then looks around the room one more time)

Mike: All right now this is done, GET ME OUTTA HEREEEEEEEEE!
Drastik
Post January 14th 2017, 3:19 am by Drastik
(The scene opens up to jerky camerawork that shows two random teenagers bouncing on a trampoline and performing wrestling moves on each other. The kid holding the camera and one of his friends provide commentary that’s mostly just screaming and shouting. There’s a fat kid dressed up in a referee shirt that slaps on the side any time there’s a pin. Drastik is shown walking in front of the camera. The kids immediately clamor, “Holy shit is that Drastik?” Drastik shoes the two kids off of the trampoline and asks the fat kid for a microphone. The fat kid replies saying that they don’t actually have a microphone but use something that looks like one that they found in their mother’s bedroom in a shoebox. Drastik asks for it anyways and is handed a vibrator, which he looks at for a moment before deciding to just go with it. He tells the kid holding the camera to point it toward him.)

I’m not sure what grade you kids are in, but can I ask you something? Is there a difference between a promise and a fact? I don’t know if they stopped teaching certain things in grade school, but to my understanding, a promise is a statement for what’s still to come. A fact is already set in stone. The sun is hot. The earth revolves around the sun. The moon revolves around the Earth. All that stuff. If I gave you my opinion that tomorrow the sun would not rise, you’d just call that a silly opinion. If I told you that I PROMISED that the sun wouldn’t rise, you’d probably think I’m crazy, then that I’m an idiot. And if I said it was a fact that the sun wasn’t going to rise. Well, when tomorrow starts and the sun is headed for the center of the sky like it always does, you probably wouldn’t have any reason to believe in anything I have to say ever again. If we’re just going to pass any opinions or judgments as facts just because we’ve got our own heads shoved too far up our own asses to be able to see anything, then I guess there’s really no point in us talking about this at all anyways. It would just be us going back and forth, blindly spewing our own “facts” before we got sick of it, the week ended, and our match happened. When you waste your time, Elijah Stewart, on telling me that it’s a fact that I’m going to fall to you, that I’m going to prove to be less of a challenge or obstacle than Nathan Fiora or Aria Jaxson—who I’m glad you finally admitted you lost to—then it means about the same to me as me sitting here and saying, “You know what? I’m going to make sure Elijah Stewart loses because he’s not really Scottish; he’s part of the Taliban!” What is that based on? Gut feeling? Hope? Come on. I’m a jokester, a “jester” as you called me before, but I’m not an idiot; I still base my opinions on things I can actually point to. I’ve laid out the stuff we know right in front of us, and on limited occasions, you’ve acknowledged that what I’m saying is actually true. But then you come back to me with all these wild opinions about being the most dangerous man signed in EAW history, or that you’re feared, or that you can lose and still have the dignified tickle in your tummy because you gave it your all and left me crawling out of the ring. Is any of that true? And if it is, I invite you, Elijah, to please tell me how any of that really works. Because to me, I don’t find you the most dangerous man in EAW history because there’s been nothing that you’ve done to show that fact. Am I supposed to shiver in my boots because you snuck past Nathan Fiora in a match that you seem to act like you dominated? Or am I supposed to go back to your debut where you lost to a woman fresh off of the Empire roster? Or is there something else? Do you cook up a dangerous pot of homemade chili? Do you have bad gas—the kind that clears a room, that kind of deadly? Do you have a storied career in thumb wrestling that I haven’t heard about? Please—seriously—I’m waiting to hear it, because all I’ve been hearing are these claims that can’t be backed up. And by the same token, how am I supposed to believe that you beating me this Sunday is clear-as-day a “fact”? Why should I believe you? Actually, you know what? I should stop asking all these questions. I saw how you answered a handful of my questions last time and, frankly, I didn’t really think you were right about any of them. Please acknowledge the questions I just asked as rhetorical or something because I’m not sure I’m going to be able to have a good time at my sleepover with Ahren tomorrow night if I’m trying to wade through your explanation of why I should trust what you have to say.

(A middle-aged man walks out of the house and the camera jerks toward him. He’s yelling at Drastik, but Drastik tries to calm him down. It becomes clear that the kid holding the camera is actually the son of Drastik’s regular cameraman. He seems very baffled by the fact that Drastik decided to come to his house and interrupt his son’s backyard wrestling show with his friends for the sake of a professional video package. Drastik keeps trying to calm him down and then asks if he can get the middle-aged guy to actually hold the camera instead since he has a steadier hand. Drastik goes back to what he was saying.)

Look, Elijah, I was going to give you a lot of credit the metaphors that you laid out for me. I particularly really liked the one about the eighteen-wheeler on the highway that’s coming head-on with a sports convertible. Because yeah, that’s about the marketability of us two summed up. But I think it’d be a little more accurate if that eighteen-wheeler was actually parked on the side of the road with the truck driver screaming out the side of the window and flipping me off as I zip right past him in my sports convertible. That’s kind of what this match on Sunday is going to be. All this wild banter you have for me is going to flash past me as I flash past you and head onto another challenge—though I will admit, I won’t say it’s a bigger challenge considering I either face Mike Showman or Solomon Caine next week, and I’ve already seen what they have to offer. But that’s not what I’m mad about. What I’m mad about is how you’re seriously going to act like I’ve gotten a chance to see the Lion King and then spoil it for me. Like what the hell dude? I get that we’re supposed to be bitter rivals right now, but spoiling a Disney classic? You’ve crossed a line. Ahren Fournier—my best friend—and I were actually planning on going to a drive-in together so we could watch that. Now my genuine shock is going to be gone and I’m gonna have to play it up so that Ahren isn’t disappointed in my reactions. YOU took that away from me. I was too angry to even get the point of you talking about it. In fact, as soon as I heard that, I kind of just zoned out on the other things you had to say because I was thinking of all the good movies I could spoil for you. So here it goes, you punk. Han Solo dies in The Force Awakens. At the end of Se7en, Agent John Mills discovers that the box he finds actually contains the severed head of his wife. In Shutter Island, DiCaprio finds out that he’s actually “Patient 67” that he’s been looking for all along. Bruce Willis was dead for the entire movie of The Sixth Sense. Okay, I hope that ruined a couple of solid cinematic masterpieces.

I feel a little better. Oh and before I forget: I have a couple of other things that stuck out to me in your last little message for me even though you were talking to a bunch of fans who apparently were excited to see you show up. First off, you said that I’m either putting up my bravest of fronts to convince myself that you aren’t some body-building hunk that can kick my butt in an industry and company that I’ve dominated in no matter the time, place, or landscape OR that I’m dense. Then you followed up by saying it was the first option, but I’m here to tell you that I’m actually, indeed, quite dense. When I was born, my mother held me in her arms and the doctor sat down at her bedside, hand on her shoulder, to tell me that I was a very dense baby—that my bone density was slightly higher than the average. She broke down in tears that morning many years ago even though she didn’t know what that meant, but I guess we found its significance today after hearing your theory on what’s going on right now, Elijah. And here I was thinking that maybe my density just meant that I couldn’t break any bones or something. But nope, it’s just because of the two theories you listed, me being dense was the one that wasn’t completely stupid. So thank you, Elijah. If you don’t mind, I’ll be showing that clip to my mother, just for bookends’ sake. And then there was something else you mentioned—that I masturbate “constantly” to my various accolades and accomplishments. I know how much you love lists, and I was tempted—VERY tempted—to go ahead and give a list of all the things I masturbate to, listed from most jacked-to to least jacked-to. I’ll tell you right now, while I will admit to whipping it out because the curves on my first World Heavyweight Championship belt are so voluptuous that it’s got me stiff right now…

(The cameraman shouts from behind the camera, “Are you fucking serious? You’re on my son’s trampoline with a boner? They’re literally right here!” Drastik apologizes and tries to refocus, all the while trying to tuck it between his legs. He asks the cameraman if they can blur that in edit and the cameraman just grunts, exasperated.)

Look, what I’m saying is that you must have me all wrong if you think that I’ve spent all this time here and can’t see through someone like you, Elijah Stewart. Because, frankly, what you’ve been telling me all week long is the same stuff I’ve been hearing from everyone—JC Styles to Mr. Blood to Rated R Legend to Dark Emperor to Carson Ramsay to whomever else. It’s not new. It’s not original. It’s not something that makes my ears perk up wondering what’s going to happen when we actually get into the ring. While you keep on saying that what’s going to happen is already written in stone, already a fact that I should spend time accepting rather than making light of, I’m sitting over here—or I guess, standing on this kid’s trampoline and interrupting his backyard wrestling show—knowing that you don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. I come and go as I please because what I’m after is showing how quickly I can strike. I love frustrating people with my incessant coming and going, and ESPECIALLY with my ability to strike in just a matter of months. And you know why I like that so much? Because when guys like you have been beaten down, thrown around, and forced to walk through hell, you expect that same treatment to be dished out to anyone who even wants to THINK about rising to the top of this industry. But the truth is, Elijah, I don’t have to do any of that. I can go from retired to King of Elite to World Champion in the matter of three months and jump everyone in line whether they’ve been “next in line” for months or not. It puts guys like you in their place. You don’t get to decide where you fit into this industry—but I do. I can choose any section of this company to fit into and I fit my way into it because I say I can. I ALWAYS can. But you, you stupid little Scottish one-trick pony, you stay right where you are, trading wins and losses, preaching dominance and blood shed, hanging your hat on a victory in the past against a guy who isn’t even on the card this week because he doesn’t really care about this place anymore. There’s nowhere else for you to go until you finally decide to just leave. Those are your two options. THOSE are facts. And I’ve got every basis in the world to prove them as such.

(Drastik jumps off the trampoline, looks at the camera and drops the Hitachi wand onto the grass. The camera points down for a second as if the cameraman is just now noticing. Shocked, he says, “Wait, is that my wife’s vibrator? What the hell James?” Drastik leans past the camera and whispers something, then says, “You guys can edit that out in post, too. I believe in you.” The kids run over and ask for Drastik’s autograph before the scene fades to black. It holds for a moment, then has the familiar solid, white text flash across the screen.)

SAIL
Rex32
Post January 13th 2017, 11:58 pm by Rex32
Showdown Promo # 4
"Ready To Go"

I know how this is supposed to go. I know how this is supposed to end. I know I'm supposed to play my part. That throne is not mine to ascend on to. That crown is not supposed to be placed upon my temple. That championship opportunity is not meant for me. It's not mine. It's not my time. I'm not even supposed to be here. I'm the underdog according to Devan Dubian, and maybe most everyone else. Here I am in my mid twenties, and apparently all around me many other Elitists and vixens alike seem to have advanced past their immature childhood neuroses stage, and have gone on to do some pretty good things, but not me unfortunately. Oh no, see not me, because I'm the one that has a part to play. I'm still the fledgling. I'm still the adolescent one. I need more seasoning under my belt before I can truly start to see the fruition of all my labors, right? I must pay my dues just a tad bit longer, because I've still got this part to play in Devan Dubian’s undertaking to what is to be his eventual ascension to the throne at King of Elite. Yeaaahhh...yeah, you know, that's great and all, it really is. However, there just so happens to a small tincy wincy problem with that assertion, or any for that matter.

I've never been that good at playing the part others have casted for me to play.

This part that I'm expected to play this coming Saturday on Showdown? I have this really bad feeling that runs deep into the pit of my very soul. I have this feeling that I'm not going to play this part that Devan has me casted for that well, the part that I am supposed to play in the undertaking of the soon to be King Dubian. I have had absolute horrible nightmares about this, about how bad I'm going to do out there trying to play my part! It's stressing the hell out of me even as I admit this to you all. Someone is to blame for this. Someone behind closed doors made a serious boo boo here. I mean, come on GMs! You do know who this esteemed Hall of Famer and living legend is, right? Of course you do. This guy deserves better than what he's about to receive tomorrow. I wish I would've done something. I should've gone to somebody. I shouldn't have been so darn pretentious all week putting up such a front that would suggest I was one-hundred percent without a shadow of any doubt whatsoever just the right man for the job, the job where I am to play a part in Devan’s undertaking to become King over all for two-thousand seventeen. I'm going to do a really bad job of playing my part, because I really don't know how I'm EXPECTED TO BE THAT GUY! I DON'T HOW IN THE HELL I’M SUPPOSED TO PLAY THAT PART....NOT WHEN I’VE NEVER PLAYED THAT PART BEFORE!!! I’VE BEEN MESSING UP TRYING TO PLAY THIS EXACT PART FROM THE VERY MOMENTUM I WALKED INTO THIS COMPANY!!! LUNACY!!??? OH YEAHHHHHHHH!!!! I'M ALL JACKED UP NOW!!! OH, DON'T YOU ALL WORRY. I WILL TRY MY ABSOLUTE HARDEST TO PLAY MY PART IN DEVAN DUBIAN’S UNDERTAKING INTO ROUNDHOUSE THREE!!! I JUST HOPE IN THE END I CAN MAKE DEVAN PROUD!!!

I was never meant for that part.

Devan, and yes, I'm done speaking in the second person this week. Devan, I've already heard what you had to say earlier tonight, and really to say I was surprised by anything you had to say would be a downright lie. I mean, I hear what you are saying, Devan. I have no reason for that crown, but always wanting to better myself has been the objective. After all, I've not barely gotten my feet wet as you've stated. I respect your advice that you are lending, but in order for me to better myself I need to prove I can best guys like you in big matches. You say having heart is not the key, but I have to respectfully disagree because when we have nothing else to lose all we have is our hearts and God given ability to see us through out there each week. Each week builds off the last. I won't pretend I'm not still an infant here, but I've scratched and clawed my way to this point and will do the same going forward. There is no delusion on my part, no mystical being or divinity I speak of. Just the firm belief that I have what it takes to get the job done against you or anybody that is placed before me. I will walk into round three after I've taken everything you can dish out. I will do what I know beat and that's how last and fight in the out until I walk away in victory. I've already seen miss here and miss there, I've gone through it. I will have many more, but it by no means affects what will happen tomorrow night rest assured

They say make the best of what you’re given. At Showdown this week, I’ll show that even though I may not be in the position that I believed I would be, but I that just makes this another proving ground. Being put in another environment the world believes I will not survive, and just every other time, I’ll walk out of it thriving. I guarantee that. The others, they have no idea what I'm capable of. The fun part is I don't even know. They're not going to be enough to stop this. All of this; everything I’ve worked for the moment I took my first steps in this company. Because like I said, this may not be the position I believed I would be in after the Road to Redemption, but I’ll take it. I’ll add another chapter to my evolution; I’ll take another step toward a championship and brag to the world how they were wrong all along, and show them that everything that they’ve, that anyone has said this week or ever, held no meaning. That you can put me in any environment; whether it be on my own, in a team, in a cage; anywhere, and I’ll thrive better than anyone else in this company. My determination to reach the top of this business, it's unstoppable. The rest will come to understand that you take anything you can to scratch, to claw your way into the spotlight every person in this company, crave to be in. I did that when I decided to run with a hall of famer in Xavier Williams. I used that time running with him and I learned, and I got stronger as a person, not just as a wrestler. From there on I've taken on every single challenge that came my way, and I proved why I wasn’t only a step ahead of every other man; but why I was steps ahead of every one of them. Those who foolishly believed Rex McAllister was nothing more than an annoying pest that got a good rub from a hall of famer. I proved to be so much more, and I proved it by succeeding, just like i will do tomorrow night. This week, I prove that again. When it’s all said and done. I'll stand tall in the middle of that ring with my hand raised over my head, after vanquishing the most gamely of competitors I've defeated in quite some time. My words, they might seem like an illusion, but soon those words become a reality, because as I've so often said lately...this...this is only the beginning.
Ryan Savage
Post January 13th 2017, 11:57 pm by Ryan Savage
I'm finally back to the place where I thought I belong. A place where I thought I could thrive and succeed but the past few years of my career has told a different story. My story has been a tale of fleeting success that soon has been replaced by despair and sorrow that has been sinking faster than the titanic itself. When I look back and reminisce on my career in this company, I can't help but feel sorry for myself for not being the man that a lot of people wanted me to be. At first I was nothing more than a blank canvas waiting to be dyed in color at any given moment. After that I took on the persona of being a sick and twisted monster and from numerous things has gone wrong for me. I didn't perform the way I wanted to, I didn't achieve the goals that I have set for myself and when I thought I could conquer the world, the world ended up devouring me and spitting me out and sending me on trail of despair forged out of my own greed. A lot of people can pit point and make the assumption that since I left my partner, I wasn't able to make it out in this company on my own. I have spent 2016 and 2015 chasing after a man that has defeated me and broken me after I have left him. You can even say I wanted to hold on to him whether I was his enemy or closest friend because I knew without him I would be a nobody. But alas here we are in the year 2017...my fears has come to life because I stand before everyone as a nobody, I am the result of what happens when you betray your only friend and seek after glory itself. I have done a lot of terrible things in my life and this is what fate has dished out to me. It's hard for me to say that I don't deserve this but it's fine because this place has made me change, in order for me to find the success that I have been craving for I have to evolve! I have to find out what my worth is to this company and how far I can truly go. The questions that haunts me every time I walk into the arena preparing for my next fight is whether not this fight would be my last and as of right now doubt is in my mind and it's to the point where I can't even sleep at night. The day is almost upon me where I have to show up or actually leave this company if I can't find that niche that I had a few years ago. I know a few people think that I should just hang it up at this point and accept and live with the fact that I was nothing more than a flash in a pan that had a lucky year and that the people that's in this company now are too much for me to handle. Part of me wants to give in but there is small part of my conscious that is telling me that I'm not done yet. That small voice in my head is telling me that I'm not finished until I come here and obtain the one goal that has been eluding me for quite some time and my hunt for that doesn't end until I have it around my waist. I know this is going to be a long but I'm willing to put my life on to make sure that my ambitions are fulfilled. I'm willing to do whatever it takes because I have spent most of my life trying to find meaning to it and no matter how many times I went away from this company thinking I would be done for good or how many times I have failed trying to recapture that moment that has made me successful in my past the fact doesn't change that being in EAW is my purpose! As for you Steven Brody, it doesn't matter who you are or where you're from because that's not going to stop me from beating you come Saturday. You can be from Boston or from Timbuktu because those places don't define who you are, but the thing that do define you are your actions and son you're looking at a man that's desperate to climb back to the top where I should belong and during my long road back tot he promise land where I will snatch keys to the kingdom from the mouth of God and rule over this place. I will have to get through the likes of you and no matter what the means, I will get it done. You can take this as a warning or just senseless babbling from a broken, defeated man who isn't anything to this company anymore but head my warning when I say this. You're not going to be the same man when you walk out of this match because I'm going to change you. I want you to look up my matches when I first debuted you and what I have done because that's the man that I'm going to be when you and I step inside this ring. I want you to experience what kind of man I am and what lengths I'm willing to go and when you see those videos you should reflect on your actions and better prepare yourself. Every match I walk in is like a death match and I don't care if you give little history lessons about the place where you were born and raised like it's suppose to reflect the type of guy or fighter you are. I have been fighting all of my life, I have been trapped within a system where I was essentially a slave to those who had power and control and use guys like me as a means to entertain and gamble for money. I know what it takes to survive a fight and go through wars that no normal human being has to go through. Which why on Showdown I'm looking to burn everything around you and leave a lasting impression.
Kotaro Gin
Post January 13th 2017, 11:15 pm by Kotaro Gin
“Lars Grier. The big, bad, berserker of EAW. A man who has run through thousands of opponents in his lifetime and through it all has barely broken a sweat. A monster, a machine, and above all else, a force of nature. A person who is probably going to chew me up and spit me out because he has bigger things to do. After all, the New Breed Champion, Ryan Marx will be at ringside watching. That amuses me honestly. To think that he believes that running straight through me is what it will take to really triumph over me. He has another thing coming. Another thing by the way of an experience edge, a fighting edge, and a knowledge edge. Cause I’m not some wrestler to just be run over and pushed aside. I know you’ve heard words like that before, all from lesser men, not fit to lace your boots, but I’m not lesser man. In Japan I was called Kami. Kami means god...now pray.”
Devan Dubian
Post January 13th 2017, 10:51 pm by Devan Dubian
You have got a good, valiant heart. And sometimes that is impregnable enough to see you through sometimes.

But in this company, most of the time, it is not.

It seems that despite your assured resolution that you will be continuing onto the next round, you seem to have no actual reasoning as to why. Perhaps it is your delusion that is leading you to believe that the mystique of heart can be enough to provide you some celestial and uncanny victory but there is no such moral thing. If only this company were powered by such apparition, everyone could carry out the bullshit they preach in a matter of months as opposed to being servile with no glory for years. There will come arise no situation in which you are under duress in the ring and there is a phantom power that comes out of nowhere to help you just because your heart willed it and I say that from experience. It seemed a commendable ideal at one point in my career that legacies and destinies were enough to carry me through championships, that some divinity would be enough to seal the face of my matches but the only existent and constant factor I found out the hard way stringed through all these matches was the feeling of reclusive setbacks. So whilst I admire your faith in incompetent hypothesis predicting your victory, you will excuse me if I am finding it a bit hard to trust you. Showdown has provided a good environment for you to flourish Rex, something I was never blessed of receiving. That sense of belief is something every elitist should receive in his early days to validate the certainty among themselves but I now realize that it is also imposing delusions of inadequacy on you believing it is your time and all. How does one substantiate it as being their time, there is no logical way of going about it. You speak about your experiences as they are defining your current standing in the company but last I remember, you have been here for a significantly short time. You could not even define the meaning of hardships at this point in your career. Last years King of Elite event was a notification and exemplification to the rest of the company that surprising results can certainly be produced but lest does anyone realize that the tournament did not have a stronghold presence like me present. All those who engaged in the bearings of the event were amateurs much like yourself too focused on the prize before even figuring the whole route out. Unlike most opponents I go against, I have no real reason to spite you. Rest assured, I will use the extent of my power to put you down by any means but I will do it with another intention in my mind. All those experiences that you said have defined you thus far are only tenderfoot considering to the torturing experience that I am going to put you through this week on Showdown. Never will you have come so close to wanting so enormous only to end up skinning it and ultimately never getting it. Everything has been innocent thus far, the real perils will start from this one failure because what you will come to realize is that this is not a company like any other which you build momentum with victories but rather defining breakdown experiences. There is no reason to fret though, I will grant you an opportunity like never before.

There is a significant amount on the table that I am offering here at this point Rex but none of that includes giving up your morale or giving up that determination on yourself. In act, all I am providing should be a beneficiary for prolonging your career in this company. But placing yourself in such confidence means you need to be able to stay serene and back it up so that nobody has any reason to challenge you. In the very same sense alike that nobody can challenge the matter of fact that I am the most polished and proficient, have competed in the grandest stages of this tournament twice and thus have already accomplished more in this tournament than anyone else. The grander stage is all different depending on the elitist, true, but the little things that go into making that art is all the same for everyone. I have seen all kind of bearings but to be quite honest with you, losing any match is an eye sparkling defeat to me regardless of who it is because I never go into an match expectant to walk out of it the disadvantaged. So I will allow you to get off of that high horse of yours and let you grasp the environment you were expecting to enter and the environment you are really going to enter. I am certainly not untouchable, quite true but I am competent and qualified enough to evade most of the other competition in this tournament. And I have been trying to get you to realize that all week now but through everything, if it is an example that can only be granted in the ring then I am more than willing to grant you that wish and show you what it means to be the true King of Elite. Place your real faith in me.
kennydrake
Post January 13th 2017, 10:38 pm by kennydrake
EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Db74f7f2a287e4bbb33296ee0c0d2de15f59269c_hq

Where, oh where, is Okane Moe-ru...oh where, oh where can he be?

Speak of the devil, and he shall appear! Okane Moeru decides to break his silence...and he offers up...that.

“Break the bank of every living human being on this earth…” Not only is that completely nonsensical, it means that you have a LOT of time on your hands. Good, you’re young. You’re a fresh-faced kid with the world on a platter. You have plenty of time to waste however you see fit…

Me, though?

I don’t waste time...I value it...as short as your words were, they were still a complete waste of my time, which leads me to BELIEVE that YOU, Okane Moeru…

You don’t know who the fuck I am, do you?

Allow me to keep this short, to stick with the trend that YOU started...and also, I don’t think you can handle that much talking...

My name is Kenny Drake.

I hurt people.

I founded THE SINGLE MOST VIOLENT FACTION IN THE HISTORY OF EAW.

I AM THE ONLY REAL WOLF IN EAW.

AND YOU...YOU...HAVE PISSED ME OFF.

Do you know what your money gets you here, Okane? I’ll give you a hint: It’s the same as your amount of talent.

For those playing at home, the answer we’re looking for is “jack-shit.”

I couldn’t care less what denomination of money you want...I couldn’t care less about your useless company...I couldn’t care less if you live or die. All I care about, Okane?

Is HURTING jack-offs likeyou.

My new personal mission in life...this week at least...is driving you out of this company. The LAST thing we need is another spoiled, talentless twat that jerks off into the mirror. I am going to EMBARRASS you this Sunday, Okane. I have a LOT of anger I need to get out after last weeks loss, and YOU are the perfect little punching bag to do it. All YOU need to do is stand there and let me take care of the rest.

Monday? You know what people will be saying?

“Where...oh where...is Okane Moe-ru...oh where…”

“Oh where…”

“Can he be?”

See you Sunday, bitchfist.

Wolves Aeternum.

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Aedcb56c60be032cba9ff9aabd71b3b27479bbea_hq

EAW Promoz! - Page 10 Wolves10
Elijah Stewart
Post January 13th 2017, 6:46 pm by Elijah Stewart
Elijah Stewart: Independent Wrestling God?

[Elijah Stewart is not anywhere near an EAW arena. He and Alana are backstage at an independent wrestling event. A small, dingy, dimly lit bingo hall that seats just above 500 is the backdrop as he storms out to the ringside area. Two local wrestlers are attempting to put on a match when he comes out to  a shocked, frenzied reaction.]

Crowd: WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT THE FUCK!? WHAT THE FUCK!?

[Before either man inside the ring can react to Elijah’s presence he’s already taken them both down with a double clothesline. Soon, he pulls one of the skinny younger wrestlers up by the hair, planting him into the canvas with his Chaos Breaker DDT. The second man is much slower getting up and Elijah grabs him, immediately putting him into position for the Preamble of Carnage…smashing the man’s face into the mat.]

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

[Alana, having already procured a microphone, hands it off to Elijah who begins to speak.]

I was told that I should probably consider interrupting one of these “independent shows” to maybe talk to more people who are easily manipulated and let them become aware of what I have gotten myself into. For those of you people who have paid your ten spare dollars to sweat in this backwater arena for three hours who do NOT know who I am, I am Elijah Stewart. I am the Denizen of Carnage. I am the most dangerous signing of EAW’s long and storied history. I was NOT scheduled to be here tonight at this….I don’t even know what the fuck this association of shite is called. I am here because I felt like coming and I’ve decided to use this festering pile of mediocrity to deliver a message to my favorite person in the world.

[A cameraman, commissioned by Alana makes his way into the ring, Elijah standing face to face with him. He stares blankly at the moment before slowly waving his hand.]

Alright, James. You win. It was a bit rude of me to talk to you and then leave you hanging so for that I sincerely apologize. I’ve come to this bingo hall, and a rather shitty one at that, to respond to your message personally. It appears that my persistence has managed to get under your skin just enough to motivate you to take a fucking bath and I’m glad to see that you are making progress on that front. Believe me, beating you into oblivion will be a lot more enjoyable if I don’t have to smell your stench the entire time.

As much as we have made progress……

[A random veteran from backstage tries to charge into the ring to scare Elijah off but instead is met with a boot to the face immediately as he enters, knocking him right back out to the floor.]

As I was saying before I was so RUDELY interrupted, As much as we have made progress on many fronts there seem to be still, even at this juncture, some misunderstandings about who I am and exactly what I want. Part of me thinks that these misunderstandings are mostly you being obtuse and try to look good for your legions and throngs of devoted idiot fans, but I digress. While I am an extremely disgusting individual, I do at least attempt to be civilized when engaged in conversation.

The first order of business I think for you James is to learn how to better comprehend the English language. I have not made promises of things to come. I have made STATEMENTS. FACTS that will come to pass. One of them is beating you. The next is beating whoever wins the Solomon Caine and Mike Showman bout. And the last, at least in this sequence, is becoming King of Elite where I will happily dispose of that stupid looking fake golden crown. These are not threats. They are not opinions. They are not promises.

They. Are. Facts.

Now, I understand that you have important things to do with your time such as not shower, play touchass with your best friend and mock my country and heritage, but I do hope you understand that.

You do make a fair point about how I have not “done enough” to be considered a major threat to the order of things in EAW. But, my dear James, that’s where YOU come to feature. You’ve seen the Lion King, right? I’m sure most of the people in this arena have seen it right?

Crowd: LION KING! LION KING! LION KING!

Don’t hurt yourselves. But, when you first see Scar, the film’s antagonist, you don’t suspect much about him, do you? Sure, he’s clearly not a good being, but for the first little while you suspect he’s relatively harmless compared to others. Then…he organizes and carries out the execution of his own brother. And nearly has the son killed. Of course, the Villain being a product of a children’s movie eventually succumbs to the young hero who opposes him, but that’s not the main point I take away from this.

Not everything may seem what it appears on the surface, James. Just because you don’t see a threat, even when to most it’s incredibly obvious, doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist. You should know by this point exactly how dangerous I am. I have only wrestled two matches, yes. But in either of them, did the outcome ever appear to be in doubt. As purportedly “skilled” as the opposition was, did I ever look hurt? Was there any confusion about who was the superior warrior in the ring? No. There was not. Even with the little bitch you mentioned…I was not “Defeated’. An arbitrary decision, based around the stupid nature of your wrestling RULES, kept me from grinding that obstinate little brat out of existence. She knows it. I know it. People, even the low IQ cretins here understand it. Why can’t you? Why do you not see the 18 wheeler driving down the highway at eighty miles per hour, on a collision course with your pretty sports convertible?

I sat down pondering all the factors of that last question and it brought me to two conclusions honestly, either 1) you are putting on the bravest of brave fronts trying to convince yourself and these people that you don’t believe that I’m strong because I have a sense of humor or don’t stand in places like this and constantly scream and shout with the usual caveman/American speak about how I’m going to do this and that or 2) you are completely dense. I don’t think the answer is number two.

I am at a loss of what to do with you, but not for the reasons you think. I don’t think you’re all that complex or talented, though I do think you present some danger it’s nothing that I have not seen before in my lifetime. You’re not a god. You bleed, sweat and die just as good as any human, so I’m certainly not intimidated by you and your attempts at psychoanalysis. I find you rather interesting. I’m actually filled with this excitement that only comes when it’s close to combat. I find myself curious as to how the legend will fight compared to his reputation. Will my assessment of your weakness turn out to be correct, or will you surprise me and show me something that I don’t see much of anymore.

You called me a weeaboo and after doing research I learned that means a foreigner obsessed with Japanese culture. I don’t know where you get this idea, I don’t carry around a samurai sword or rant and rave about video games or books. I don’t have time to fill my head with that. There are some interesting concepts in Japan though such as that of Toukon, fighting spirit. I wonder if you have that in your body. You say that you leave and come back only when you accomplish your goals. Why is that? What kind of wishy-washy behavior is that?

If you possess toukon, you would stay and fight even after your “goals” have been accomplished. This is something that you want to do, right? This wrestling life is your legacy? All your accolades and trophies and certificates and plaques, that’s what you live your life for isn’t it? Why would you take time away from that glory hunting, hmm? Do you lose your taste for it? Or do you come back after you arbitrarily come up with a goal? I call that softness.

I do not plan on taking time off for “Personal issues” or “rest” like YOU, my benefactor, or anyone else in this company has ever seen. I will come back, day after day, week after week, MONTH AFTER MONTH, YEAR AFTER YEAR TO CONTINUE MY MARCH TOWARDS MY GOAL!

AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT MY GOAL IS?

TO FUCKING DESTROY EACH AND EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU, JAMES! THE WRESTLERS! THE HEROES! I WILL BATTER THEM ALL INTO DUST AND GRIND THEM BENEATH MY HEEL!

……..That was my angry American voice. I hope I didn’t disappoint.

You’re under the assumption that we are playing games. I hate to disappoint you but I’m not much of a gaming person. I don’t gamble, I don’t sit in front of a screen mashing buttons. I don’t sit around playing card games like Magic The Gathering. Wrestling, Combat in general, is not a game. It’s war. It’s violence. It’s an art form. It’s hell.

I will give you hell, Sunday. This is not a threat. This is not a promise. This is not a boast. This is the inevitable reality. You want me to prove my skill and worth? You want me to make you understand why I should be feared and respected? I will show you. Hard.

“What went wrong?”

Nothing will go wrong.

“Why didn’t this work?”

It will work.

“Why wasn’t it like this when I faced Nathan?”

I strongly suspect that Nathan will prove to be a far better challenge and test of my abilities than you, even for all your awards that you constantly masturbate to, could ever hope to be.

One last morsel that I want you to ponder over, James. Many people say that I am insane. My counterpoint to this is that YOUR sanity is MY idea of stupidity. I don’t think like you do. I don’t approach life or wrestling the same way as you. Victory matters, but the thrill of crushing an enemy to the point that they are broken toys strewn about my own personal playground…..that is MY DREAM. That is my aspiration.

Titles. Cars. Women. Fans.

All those things are of a secondary nature to me. James….

WELCOME……….TO YOUR DEATH!

[The crowd cheers a bit as Elijah drops the microphone and leaves the ring, security coming out to escort him out of the building.]
Steven Brody
Post January 13th 2017, 6:45 pm by Steven Brody
"I feel like I need to get something off my chest. Last week, I had my debut here at EAW. This is after being signed and forced to sit in the locker room for 3 WEEKS. How are you supposed to stay match fit? Of course I wasn’t at my best. Then you take into account that I had two opponents that night. That’s 4 fists I had to keep an eye on. Not only did I hold my own, I was DOMINATING Edwin Pink last week. I beat 6 shades of shit out of him before Kotaro snaked the win from me. I didn’t just loosen the lid on the marmalade, I crushed the fruit as well.

NEWSFLASH KOTARO: YOU’RE A BIGGER PUNK THAN EDWIN IS. I am the future of this brand and you can’t steal wins forever. It might be next week, it might be next month, it might be next year, but you’re gonna get what’s coming to ya. If you had an ounce of integrity you’d show your weasel face backstage and we can settle this man to man. You took that debut win away from me and you’re going to pay dearly. You never beat me. You’re a coward.

They say you shouldn’t dwell on the past, and I haven’t been sulking. I’ve been channeling this anger all week and Ryan Savage is going to be the unfortunate scapegoat. Ryan Savage… “The man the world forgot”. Maybe if you weren’t so boring in the ring, people might remember ya name, dummy. He also calls himself “The Defeated”. At least he’s come to accept the result of this week on Showdown. Ryan, I know you’ve just come back from a short retirement, but you can call that nursing home and tell them to hold your bed, because I’m sending you back there on the first flight Sunday.

Come catch a beating, I’ll even pay your cab fare.

Bang bang."
Hinata Shinoda
Post January 13th 2017, 6:27 pm by Hinata Shinoda

Okane Moeru: Another Lament(Voltage Promo)

Okane: The world revolves around my every presence, I've only started my quest to break the bank of every living human being on this very earth. Dollars, Euros, Yen, it doesn't matter to me. I'll just take it for my general company, Moeru Enterprises. You hear that? Voltage? I'll make sure you all are slaves in my everlasting evergrowing empire. I'll make sure you are all under my shoe...as nothing but low-class, low-leveled, low income pieces of trash. *Has an Evil Grin on his face*

Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz!

Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next