Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Mr. DEDEDE
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post June 27th 2014, 12:41 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
Pain for Pride promo

I get it. I understand it. We both have already won in our minds. But I just can't seem to grasp something... If you believe you've already won, then what are you still fighting for? Why not call the match off, kick back, gulp down a gold one and say ''I won''? Let's not have this match, forfeit the thing because you've supposedly already proven you're better than Mr. DEDEDE?

There we go... that's why... because you haven't. Perception is a lot, it's a whole lot.. but it's not reality. And you know damn well you don't even perceive yourself to be the winner of this war just yet, and that's what you're fighting for, and that's why I'm in the lead between us. I'm fighting for that thing that sits on your head that was once the World Heavyweight Championship. You're fighting to make that imaginary universe you rule over in your solitude come to life. I guess that makes the stakes that much higher for you than it does for me, right? For a man looking to become something greater than a King, you've been quick to make me your master at every turn. Whether it was putting you back in the KOE tourney, or whether it was the fact that you knew it would take defeating me to coronate you, I was that light at the end of the tunnel. Little did you know that that light you see leads to darkness, because once you think you've made it out you're thrown back in. That's why I question everything you say you are, because even though everyone in EAW answers to you, you still always... ALWAYS ANSWER TO ME.

Hmm.. Buut... you had a great point. Despite my words, I'm still willing to go through endless pain, shred skin and bleed buckets for something, and that's EAW itself. This company's been my master all this time. What a plot-twist! Send that one to HBO! People often wonder whether God created Man, or if Man created God. Well, what's a God with nothing to rule over? I suppose it's just something that simply exists, or maybe he could just as easily make another man. Then the cycle continues. I guess its likewise to me and my pursuit of success here in EAW. This has been what I wanted from the moment I started professional wrestling... all this time when I'd put my body on the line, ultimately it was to hold up the undisputed symbol of greatness, World Championship gold. Along the way I forgot all about that, I cared for protecting EAW out of gratitude, and I would've done anything for it's well-being. I wanted to run this company my way.. but I wasn't born to be a peace-keeper or a baby-sitter. I was born to be a Champion, to be the greatest and most unrivaled in everything I do! People, including you considered me to be a selfish man for how I was willing to knock down anybody in my path to be that. They said I was a free-loader of glory, how I would take and take and take and never give. They called me a spot-light hog, and we both know you looked at me in that same way once upon a time. Now look at you. Look at you. You met the fork in the road last year, and you chose not to die a hero the way you expected me to... you chose to LIVE and for that you became a villain. But so has everyone who's been hailed as the ''Greatest of all Time''. I'm just the one who's answered to my crimes more than anyone else.. but that's the way it goes: EAW answers to you, you answer to me and I answer to EAW. The cycle continues, and I won't just sit here and take away all that you put into this. This moment of greatness that's bound for us CAN'T BE without you, and I understand that! I understand that! 

So here we are! We've made it through The Fog yet again! Now the lights are on us! Now the glory belongs to us! And we deserve it, more than anyone else. Noone else in EAW deserves it more than us. Nobody can take away what's been EARNED IN BLOOD! Cordially, I respect you. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that I actually care about you. I really do. We've had a long, long history together. We met five years ago for the same piece of gold on the line.. don't think that makes this weekend any less brutal and painful than what it's going to be. Don't think that lightens my blows, softens my chairshots or whatever you might expect from me. I just can't allow you to keep living in this solitude.. you ever read the 48 Laws of Power? Isolation is dangerous; it's how you become inept, it's how you become forgotten.. I know you understand the concept of legacy, ''legacy'' breeds ''legendary''. A man's legacy can survive a shot. A king's legacy can survive a beheading. No one, not even a God's legacy can survive being forgotten. Luckily, there is no isolation in front of 100,000 people. And if you're worthy of being all that you say you are, 100,000 people will see it in the flesh. Those people won't forget. If you can beat me and claim that status you've been looking for, then how momentous would it be! How just! It's the perfect glory! Even the Royal Wedding or the signing of the Magna Carta didn't have this many on-hand witnesses! Likewise... Likewise... if you lose. Your legacy will live on.. but they won't ever forget. That's a part of life, you eventually have to answer to everything... even in death. There's a saying I always say, and this match has no exception. At Michigan Stadium on the Grandest Stage of them All.

HE WHO LAUGHS LAST.

LAUGHS BEST.
Anderson.
Post June 27th 2014, 11:53 am by Anderson.
(The camera opens up to complete darkness. Abruptly, Alex Anderson begins to sing.)

Carry me away...
I need your strength
To get me through this
Dare to believe
Over one last time
Then I'll let the

Darkness cover me...
Deny everything
...Slowly walk away
To breathe again
On my own

My dear brothers... I pray that you all find the light that you so desperately lack. I see the look on your faces when you try to frighten others in order to get what you want. What you all want is a chance at gold; you see, gold is the downfall humanity. Its value completely eradicates your own morals. You will do anything in your power to get what you want. What I want... is a completely different thing. I want righteousness. I want acceptance of what you are. I am not the same man I once was, but once you find the truth, man... it's like you find all peace and harmony.

Losing all hope was freedom.

Once you have no hopes in your goals and desires, that is when you reach that next gear that so many of us humans have failed to reach. I see someone like Christopher Corrupt, someone who believes in himself so much to the point where he will lie to himself. I know exactly who you are and how you behave, Chris. But I assure you... your confidence will be the cause of your demise. You just have to free yourself from the pressure, man. You have to stop living to THEIR standards and live by your own. Once you do that, the championships will be a consolation prize to what the true goal is: fulfilling the prophecy of the brotherhood. My dear brother, how I hope that you one day will come to this realization and follow in my footsteps... Christopher Corrupt, pain is necessary... but pride is forever. You will know what these words truly mean tomorrow night.

Moonlight Predator... you are so young that I don't even know how to send you this message, but if there's one thing I can assure you, MP, it's this: I know Moonlight Predator more than knows himself. But since you want to talk about me, we'll do exactly that. You mention how I had many opportunities that I failed, but that's exactly the point I was trying to make. The Alex Anderson of old is nowhere near the one now. I once had the same ideals as you. I thought that I could go on and chase world championships in hopes of winning one, but as I've stated... the brotherhood changed me. Once the darkness consumes you, you are molded by it. You are forever changed. And what did I learn from this? Well, you can say that I learned to be liberated. A wrestling match is just that: a wrestling match. But a chance at embarking a new journey, one filled with plenty of opportunities, is another thing. I don't refuse to bring things up from my past because I am ashamed by them; I refuse to bring them back because I don't dwell on the past. But please tell me, Moonlight.

When there is darkness, what do you do? You try to find light. And what will you do when you learn that darkness isn't the absence of right, but rather darkness is the true light? I want you to think long and hard on that question, because it's one you will be working around after Pain for Pride. I will crush your dreams of becoming a champion, but to gain something, you have to lose something. That is the price you have to pay. This message isn't just to you, Moonlight... but this goes out to the rest of the participants in the 24/7 battle royal.

Eddie Mack, I would like to personally thank you. Because of you, I entered phase one of the brotherhood. When I returned, I was still very raw, and it was not until all hope was lost in my 2nd run that I found the truth. The truth set me free, man. You set me free. And for that, I have to pay you back, but I'm not going to come and hug you; I'm going to beat you down. I'm going to hurt you. I'm going to make you bleed until you realize what true pain is; I will do what is necessary to make the sacrifice that is essential. But I'll throw you a bone and I won't kill you, Eddie. Death would only be the escape.

Ryan Savage... they say that there lies a savage monster in every human being. When you are put in a situation where you will either live or die, that beast... that monster... shows its true colours. The man that you once thought you knew no longer is there, and why? Because death is the end. No one wants to die. In a wrestling match, you have no choice but to try and bring out the best of your abilities, but for someone who calls himself "Savage," I don't see anything. You choose to be a "new breed champion" and rule over puppies when you can be ruling over your own inner-self. You can be doing all these things, yet you belittle yourself to this..

How sad.

I can be the man to help you become someone you are not. I can teach you the proper way, my brother, if only you would let me...

At Pain for Pride, I win not for myself. I win for you. I won for Eddie. I win for Moonlight. I win for ALL THE SACRIFICES THAT WERE MADE. I WIN TO BE FREE.

拋開所有希望就是自由

(Alex lights up a match and blows it out.)
Post June 27th 2014, 10:52 am by Guest
‘’It just goes to show that MSF was a better Booker, Talent Scouter, and Investor than he (Dark Demon) is.’’ – Hades the Hellraiser

Dark Demon guys who had some use in EAW at one point or another: Kawajai, Apollo Calix, Devan Dubian, Chris Hessian, Liam Catterson, Eddie Mack, Xavier Williams, Nick Angel (sadly) Zack Crash, Moonlight Predator, Cleopatra, Johnny Ventura, Ren Smyth, Cameron Ella Ava, MosesX and that’s before we get into people who would still be wrestling on Pre-Shows of important FPVs defending his New Breed title against nobodies in Alex Anderson without me.

Matt Striker Fan guys who had some use in EAW at one point or another: Hades The Hellraiser, Sasha Fierce ( And I’d use the term ‘had use in EAW’ extremely lightly with her )

Now whether some of these guys busted or not, whether some of them became world champions, Hall of Famers, whatever, they all had some use in EAW, they had MAJOR usage in EAW, in the biggest company that has ever existed. This is compared to MSF who managed to get two people into this company and one of them has quit more times than I have fingers and the other is a three year world title virgin and the rest couldn’t even get out of Turbo, but MSF is a better talent scouter than me right? Dark Demon invested in, saved, restored and kept EAW together time after time, the biggest company ever, what did MSF ever do, invest in some no-named tin-pot company that can never and will never compare to EAW. Dark Demon is the glue that keeps EAW together, Dark Demon is the guy who fights for all these ungrateful noobs, Dark Demon is the guy who looks after the new guys, Dark Demon is the guy who constantly gives back to EAW. Dark Demon could have been the guy who uses his power to dominate EAW for years like sooooo many other people in EAW today but no, Dark Demon defends, raises, picks up, helps and improves all the new guys so when all the old-timers leave, EAW will always be a stable company. This is something MSF, CM Banks, DEDEDE, Scott Diamond, WWEFan, Killswitch, Carlos Rosso and any other booker, investeor, talent scouter of any promotion, EAW or not, can’t and hasn’t done in any time. Dark Demon is the guy who got Hades on Voltage the moment he signed a contract to EAW, Dark Demon is the guy who hyped up Hades the Hellraiser and always made sure he was getting what he deserved in EAW LOOONGGGG before Jaywalker or DEDEDE or anybody else hopped on his bandwagon, Dark Demon is the same guy who looked out for Hades the Hellraiser in a promotion where he could have easily flopped, could have easily failed, where he was out of his depth, where it’s a dog eat dog world and nobody else was going to look out for him, a place where even MSF didn’t two fucks about him when he got into this place. So, please do tell me again how MSF can be considered ANYTHING like me? Please do tell me how I’m suddenly the bad guy in this situation? I didn’t want to have to hurt you, crush your big dream, but I’m the bad guy? Please, I’m anything but the bad guy in this situation.

Seriously, you’re heading into the biggest match of your life and the best insult you can throw at me is; ‘’he’s on drugs!’’? That’s it? THAT’S the best you have? THAT is the best the almighty Hades the Hellraiser can throw at me? Oh brother. I’d have been given some pretty terrible insults in my time but that surely has to be up there, there’s always something about my Pain for Pride opponents, whether it’s Scott Diamond or Colin Kaline, that they always become really terrible but I expected much better from you. I expected you to atleast have half a brain but maybe I was giving you abit too much credit, did I say I was comparing you and Zack to Eddie and Hessian? No. Did I say I was comparing you and Zack to Scott Diamond and Johnny Golden? No. I said very clearly that because my chances are ‘’considered slim’’ that doesn’t faze me because I’ve stepped into these circumstances all before and came out the winner all the same. I really would have thought a simple point would have been obvious enough for you but I guess not, you obviously are as thick as they come, aren’t you? I also never said I wanted to face Crash, I merely said everybody knows me vs Crash was the real main event of Pain for Pride, that doesn’t mean I want to face or hurt him, call it an excuse all you want but I’ve saved his career more than once this year alone, including you almost breaking his neck on the last Dynasty. I could have watched him get injured and taken out of this match, but I didn’t Hades, because I don’t either of you. It’s just a cute generic buzzword that the two want to throw around but you really need to accept that this isn’t fear, my talking with blood on my face wasn’t to get you to fear me, its to tell you that no matter what you throw at me, I’m still gonna keep on getting up, you can’t beat me Hades, just accept it.
Post June 27th 2014, 9:12 am by Guest
Pain for Pride Promo

[The scene enters with Xavier Williams sitting in the upper stands on Michigan Arena, looking down at the ring. A cable hangs dead centre above the middle of the ring but, the briefcase is nowhere to be seen.]

I don’t believe I’ve ever been this focused for a match in my entire career. Whether it be, here in Extreme Answers Wrestling or any other promotion; I don’t believe I ever been this ready for a match in my life. Pain for Pride is the culmination to everything I’ve worked for. Pain for Pride is the culmination of everything I’ve fought for in this company. People fight their entire careers to compete at an event like this; the chance to compete in front of one hundred and fifteen thousand people chanting their name, let alone walk out of it with their dream in their hands. I remember sitting in this exact seat, looking down at men that are now considered legends of this business thinking to myself, that one day people would be paying to watch Xavier Williams compete right here; at Pain for Pride, that dream comes to fruition. As I grew up my father would sit me down and ask me one question: when I grow up, what I did I want to become? My answer would never change. I would never say that I wanted to be an astronaut or the president of this country, no. I would always respond with: become the World Heavyweight Champion. He would smile and nod his head but his eyes, they would always tell a different story. I joined my high school amateur wrestling team. I lost my very first and still did what I always do now; I never walked out defeated. I lost, but I took a step in the direction I needed to. It’s never changed; whether it was in high school; whether it was on NEO against the likes of Lucius Creed and Terry Chambers or even on Dynasty against Starr Stan and Extreme Enigma. It never matter to what happened, I would never walk out of the arena as a man who had been conquered. I lost my New Breed Championship at Reckless Wiring and still made the entire world know that I was the better man. After going to war with Hades the Hellraiser and falling just short, I still made the world understand why I’m a guy with the brightest future in this company. I’ve been in this company for under a year, walking into my very first Pain for Pride and I’m the guy that this world looks upon as the person a Hall of Famer and a former EAW Champion needs to keep up with. That isn’t my arrogance or ego speaking, it’s the truth. A man like Venom says that I’m overhyped as if I’m meant to be insulted. But a man once said, the reason why a man is overhyped is because he’s simply too good to be overlooked. A woman that considers herself a goddess sent by the gods says that the reason the world looks upon Xavier Williams as the favourite leading into Pain for Pride is because it’s in my home state, but it’s nothing more than an excuse, a measly one at that. Cameron don’t worry, I’m used to it. I’m used to excuses; for months I was forced to listen as men professed that the only reason I’m in this position now is because of Dark Demon even though on a weekly basis, I would walk out and prove I good I simply was. I’ll do that same at Pain for Pride. The bad side of Cameron Ella Ava doesn’t scare me. I’ve seen what happens what happens when it comes up against its betters. And at Pain for Pride you’ll understand that I’m just that, your better. You’ll understand the real reason I’m looked upon as the man that’s going to walk out of Pain for Pride with the Cash in the Vault in my grasp. You’ll understand why people wish they were in my position I’m in; envy everything I do, even though I’ve only been in this company for under a year. Why I’m looked upon as a guy with more god given talent in my little finger, than the likes of Aren Mstislav, The Nas, Terry Chambers and Christopher Corrupt have in their entire bodies. You’ll understand why I’m a guy that when given an inch, takes a yard; when given a yard, takes a metre; when given a metre, takes a mile and when given a mile, HITS IT OUT OF THE GOD DAMN BALL PARK. PAIN FOR PRIDE IS THE MOMENT WHEN I CAN LOOK DOWN AT THE WORLD AND KNOW THAT EVERYTHING THEY’VE THROWN IN MY WAY WASN’T ENOUGH TO STOP ME. THAT HANDING ZACK CRASH A MAIN EVENT SPOT AT PAIN FOR PRIDE, WEEKS AFTER I PROVED THAT I AM JUST SIMPLY BETTER THAN HE IS, MADE ME HUNGRIER. THAT PAIN FOR PRIDE IS ANOTHER ACCOMPLISHMENT I ADD TO THE LEGACY I’M CREATING. I’m walking into Pain for Pride at my best; better than Kevin Devastation believes he was years ago, better than Venom thinks he is now, better than both GI Styles and Carlos Rosso could have dreamed of being, better than the behemoth could have imagined; Better than I have ever been in my entire career. I promise you that. There are just two more days until I have what is rightfully mine in my possession. Believe that, know that; but do not think you can stop that.

[The feed cuts to black.]
Jacob Senn
Post June 27th 2014, 2:05 am by Jacob Senn
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 CreedWhiteLogo

Pain for Pride #3

People will sit on their thrones and warn you about the threats will circle around you in the forest as they watch you drive yourself to the brink of oblivion like wolves as they see the lost camper starve with his last dying breath. What those people do not realize is instead of being the next prey for the proud alpha wolf to feast on, I am the lone wolf who is just biding is time as the next predator for to maim his own threats and have his feast.

You see, you will find out why you should have stayed home and away from this new jungle of animals and beasts that you cannot comprehend, Lethal Consequences. You should have kept your paycheck rolling in, but you had to bask in the glory one more time and now at Pain for Pride, you will find your rest in the death that you will have in your own little egotistical world that you find to be your salvation. You see, with your death in the middle of the ring and your fall to the grace of the creed, I will make my stride to known godhood instead of being the afterthought in the back of petty fools who simply believe that they are such. I have come to realize to kill a god, to dethrone the kings and tyrants of this world; you do it through ascending to that height yourself with the mortality still inside the back of your mind and remembered in your soul. I have to remember that I am simply a man of greatness fallen from his seat at the top of the mountain, but I shall retrieve the penultimate prize that everyone seeks inside the world championship and I transform from the god of vengeance, wrath and malice into a cornerstone not only for the new foundation that will bring forth the end of the corruption that has infected the masses like a plague, but a master of the creed that will waves its banner in victory as the motto of the new era of Extreme Answers Wrestling. Yet the battle is not won yet because the hour is not at hand and the day has not arisen, I still must defeat you, Lethal Consequences.

I am going to conquer you, decimate you inside of your own little world and show you who reigns over it all as its god. Your entire little world is right in the palm of my hands and the fate of it is all up to my decision and what that decision is, Lethal Consequences, it is Armageddon. I will bring the destruction of LC’s World in that match and when I do, the people will notice and the creed will grow not only in numbers, but in strength. I know that it is not as simple as it seems with all the stipulations you have placed upon me, how stacked the odds are against me, but odds have never stopped the seemingly inevitable from becoming reality. You have done this because you want to protect your ego, protect yourself from failing once more at the grandest of stages and because you cannot win a fair fight, you resort to this corruption like another filthy coward that dares to call himself a legend, but like I said, your legend has turned into myth and that myth will be seen at Pain for Pride. You are a cancerous species, you legends who have decided to steal from the workers of this company, and I am here to eradicate you like the disease you are. With it, I must commit vile sins and desperate measures that those people will not take kindly, but you have forced my hand and it must be done. The king is placed in his castle behind the army of pawns that he has sent out against the black knight, and you are another of those pawns that will fall before me, Lethal Consequences. Zack Crash, Tyler Parker, Devan Dubian, even Y2Impact himself and more to come, they are all simple pawns standing in the way of my conquest of the world championship and they must be brought to their knees and fall before all the same in this game. The people, the board, even your Hall of Fame peers have all made you out to be this great warrior in the ring, this huge threat that I need to fear and wake in my boots at the sight of, but they are liars and silver-tongued fools, Lethal Consequences because I see through the charade that you and your comrades play.

You are nothing but a shell of the man you once were, Lethal Consequences. You are a husk that is simply dragging itself into the incinerator to finally seek some rest and I am going to give you your final rest. At Pain for Pride, I am going to make sure that at the end of it all, you will be taking a trip to the hospital and be fed with a tube going down your esophagus as you lay there and watch your myth and your legacy be withered into nothing. You will be fed through that straw because your teeth will have been shoved down your throat through the Retribution that you receive and you cannot eat anything solid. When you sit there, eating whatever blended filth that they dug out of the garbage can to feed you, I want you to look back and realize that all this could have been avoided if you did two simple things. You could have stayed home and never have met me in this ring, but that was just the first. Even if you did come back, you should have stayed out my path of glory and simply made your own instead of trying to make one out of my expense. We cannot change the past though, but we can etch a future and the future is looking bright for me because after I conquer you and make my way towards the world championship that lies in whatever brand I am on in the draft, I will achieve the godhood that will finally be realized by the mortals in attendance. The day of reckoning is nigh, Lethal Consequences, and the creed is ready to have your head on a stake for display.

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Marco
Post June 27th 2014, 12:19 am by Marco
PAIN FOR PRIDE PROMO

The eve of destruction is near. Let's enjoy the chaos and mayhem shall we?

You know as I faded into the shadows just listening the cold war between you all I can see what the problem is here. It seems that no one is truly focused on what's going on and that you are all losing sight on what's need to be done. All I hear is either one man is accusing so and so of complaining or talking too much. Or even sad that no one is being creative and that man is too blind to see that he is a walking cliche. Then the majority of you are more focused on your own personal issues or battles with one another. If it's two teammates bickering on whether or not if they are going to work together to survive or if it's every man for itself. Then their is two men that's having a sort of a religious battle between one another. But whether it may be personal strife or just talking to me about something that's irrelevant like talking about my relationship with DEDEDE and how he is main eventing Pain For Pride or my issues with Xavier Williams or my title defense. As interesting topics may sound to go on honestly they are not any of my concern. Those things are dead to me right now and the only focus and the only thing that I care about is being in this battle Royal, causing much pain and suffering that I can and win it.  That's the only thing that matters to me, the only thing that runs through my mind ever since I was announced that I was a participant in this match. So I'm not going to let childish remarks from individuals that look down on me or they think they are better than me or them try to bring up my past and make me feel inferior deter me from my one goal. If I did that I would be like them and that's weak minded men or a woman because their isn't no one in this match can hold me back and I will simply show them what I'm about. 

They doubt me before, let them doubt me again because the moment you let up on me I know for a fact that everything will change and everything will be gone from you in an instant and that I can promise every last one of you. But this does remind me of one thing that a man has said confidence is silent and insecurity is loud. All I hear from everyone of  you talk about what you have done or what the others has failed to do to make yourself have a false sense of security. A false sense of pride and honor but when you look deep down in your soul you know that all of it is a false sense of bravado thinking that you are the baddest person in this match right now but knowing full well that you can be crushed and that your true value is equivalent to a spec of dust. That's the stagnant world that you all live in the endless cycle that you all have trapped yourselves in and it's sad really. As much as I want to save you all from yourselves what better way than for you all to take it out on me. You all have practically said the same thing over and over and over again about me and none of it has really phased me. You want to know why? It's because I have evolved from your immature name calling I have MOVED ON FROM EVERYTHING THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO ME BECAUSE IF I LET ANYTHING YOU ALL HAVE SAID ABOUT ME I WOULD BE JUST LIKE YOU!? A MINDLESS, EASY TARGET THAT IS WILLING TO LET THE WIND CRUMBLE MY KINGDOM INSTEAD OF BEING THE SUPERPOWER THAT I KNOW I CAN BECOME. WHEN I TALK ABOUT FEAR, DON'T FEAR WHAT I'M GOING TO DO TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU. DON'T BE AFRAID OF WHAT I'M GOING TO BECOME AND WHAT EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU WILL BE THE AFTERMATH OF MY VICTORY. I WANT YOU ALL TO GO AND PREPARE YOURSELVES, TALK LIKE YOU NEVER TALKED TRASH BEFORE BECAUSE IT IS ONLY THE MEANS TO AN END WHEN I DISMANTLE ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK AND ALL OF YOUR SACRIFICES TO BE HERE CHASING FOR ONE THING WILL BE FOR NOTHING!?

What I want you all to do so badly for me is to teaar me to shreds psychologically, beat me down like I'm dog physically when I'm in that ring because I promise you and it can be empty promises or I will make good on them if you don't throw away everything like I did. You will not survive, I will prey on you like you are just another meal to me and every man that I have beaten down, every man that I will bloody and every man I throw over. Will just be another step closer for me to get what I want and I will get that contract if it means chopping off my left arm or having my eye ripped out of my eye socket or even KILLING ONE OR EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU. There is no boundaries I will go to, I will sink to new lows if I have to. If any of you can comprehend anything then you are already doing a good job. But I'm expecting all of you to do what I know what you are going to do and it's sad if you go down that road of cliche and continue the cycle you are trapped in. I can see it now, and if you go down that road I will save you and that's extinguishing your aspirations in winning and force you to be humble. It doesn't matter if you are a returning star, or you are undefeated, a prince, a eight foot giant or an honorable man. I trump every single last one of those qualities because for one, I can and two I have evolved and that's something none of you have yet to do. 

If I want to be the best and if I want to win I sometimes I have to turn back on what I believe and not wait for opportunities to come to me. I take them when they are near me and sometime I have to kill myself in order to get what I want and I have to set this world on fire to let my power echo through the hollow minds of my competitors and let them know fear. Let them know that their nightmare is here and let them know that the day of reckoning is upon them. There is no hope, there is no honor, there is no heroes or villains there is no undefeated streaks, there is no religion, there is no friends, there is no past glory. This is war, this is survival and this is my game to win and all you can do is try to stop me or be buried alive and be crushed on what's coming.

Be terrified what you are about to lose, because their is no telling if you will get another chance at this again.
Vic Vendetta
Post June 26th 2014, 11:20 pm by Vic Vendetta
A Revolutionary Leader 

“He's got the whole world in his hands he's got the whole wild world in his hands
He's got the whole wild world in his hands he's got the whole world in his hands
He's got the little bitty baby in his hands he's got the little bitty baby in his hands
He's got the little bitty baby in his hands he's got the whole world in his hands
He's got the whole world in his hands...”

Listen before you speak Moonlight, that’s what Charles has taught me if you heard me correctly I said I could say that not that I would fulfill in accomplishing that ulterior motive. But its seems that your eyes and hears are both dysfunctional aren’t they? Because you can’t hear and apparently you can’t see neither, tell me when I was getting “pummeled” on Neo please I would like to get a kick out of the lies that your feeding yourself and these people, I would like to watch the actual video of Victor Vendetta suffering at the hands of Monstro show me the proof Moonlight! You see, your games are on a basic level. Has the thought of winning that contract blinded you so much that you can’t see the fool that you are becoming? You have failed to help even yourself because your so confused how will it feel if like a four piece puzzle limited your perspective but you couldn’t finally see the conclusion of the picture. But it’s much more to the story that you are telling you took your moment, you rouse and staked your claim to EAW and got into this company. You must believe that it is your time to shine. After all the hype and hyperbole swirling around those empty vases, you think that you’re going to swoop in and smash them. Take something so pretty and wreck it. But oh my sweet little prince, you didn’t take full measure of what was going on. And that isn’t your fault, it’s actually mine you honestly believe that your victories up to this moment has been because of your actions as a competitor but your wrong I allowed you to taste the moment of glory and now I must shut that window. You believe that you will continue undefeated but I  am the obstacle in your way and like the sky I cannot be moved!

Only a fool boast about the mediocre things in life but a wise man acknowledges his accomplishments and continues to do more. You have no idea what it means to truly sacrifice yourself, to lay down your guard and accept the guilt of those around you. But that is what I do. Because I am a true savior. And blessed is the man who looks after not only his own children, but the children of the wicked, for they are the souls needing salvation and protection the most. And you, you my child you are the offspring of the wicked am I correct? Your mother, father, the disgraced that are so filled with bile that you won’t even bring yourself to stand in their presence. You have brought the law into your little affair to keep them away. My question to you is why? Why do you continue to live this foolish life and why haven’t you seeked out for my help my child? Moonlight you have no idea why you were placed in this match with me. You showed up and saw your name next to mine, and believed, that was enough of a reason for you to get in the ring with me. You’re a fool and nothing but a pawn the sad truth is that you are only here because I put you here. “In wartime, truth is so precious that she should always be attended by a bodyguard of lies.” The lie is you earned your place is this match; the truth is that I control this little world that we live in. This whole world is in my hands. But far be it for me to celebrate a victory that was already planned by Charles Manson so far in advanced even before my birth. That’s the precious truth, the truth is that everything I do, every win I gain does not amount to the joy in my heart once I finally save this wretched world from their sinful natures and from themselves. 
Christopher Corrupt
Post June 26th 2014, 10:23 pm by Christopher Corrupt
PAIN PRIDE PROMO #3 

(Corrupt sits back in a plush leather chair, shorts and a t-shirt on, relaxing with a beer and watching the endless promos on the EAW network. He flicks off the television and looks at the camera.) 

Corrupt: It also seemed like my open invitation to verbally attack me fell on deaf ears. Nobody wanted to say anything? I mean sure, I got a few bites, but nothing really earth shattering. Steele, you waste of space, why you decided to return I have no idea and how you get booked on the biggest show of them all when I get nothing most of the time will forever be a mystery to me. Nonetheless, it will be great to eliminate you first and move on to the other so called "competition" of this battle royal. Eddie Mack, you referred to me as filler for this match? Well that's the last time I extend the hand of respect. Just when I thought you were all right, you turned around and spit in my face with disrespect. What a shame that you'll be eliminated shortly after Steele. And...Ryan Savage, you decided to grace me with a few words but nothing extravagant or worth mentioning in a reply except it puzzles me you wouldn't say more as I am the man who screwed you over from getting in the CITV match. Figured you'd be ranting, raving, listening to Lucy who's got some serious explaining to do and being your whining, young hungry wolf self whom is out for redemption and revenge. What the hell happened? You've forgiven me? Or are you scared you're looking at the new number one contender for the New Breed championship title? Don't remember? I defeated Nemesis in mere seconds? You're focusing so much on everybody else you've forgotten about the one person YOU SHOULD be aware of: "Classic" Christopher Corrupt. The man who can end your dreams and aspirations simply by interfering in matches and being a constant nuisance. Hell, you could get eliminated by me at Pain for Pride and you wouldn't see it coming because to you I am nothing. Hell, to this whole competition I am considered nothing. Not worth talking about. What a damn shame it is. But it's always great to rub this shit in people's faces after the fact. After they realized what has happened. Like I said before, even if I don't win, I'll screw somebody else out instead. It's just what I do. Why make things fair when they can be a little corrupt instead? Corruption is the necessary evil in life.

Okay so as no one really has the balls to say anything about me, maybe I should get the ball rolling and say some things myself. I mean, better late than never right? 

Ryan Savage: Mr. Justice himself, trying to fend off the evil and be a do-gooder. Trying so hard to be a hero. Heroes lose. I said it once in the past and I'll say it again, heroes lose. They might prevail at first, but in the end they have to die and disappear. Their duties become null and useless in this world. Savage, I have so much hate and no respect for you. You're an embarrassment to this company, to yourself and to everyone around you. You're nothing and not winning this competition on Pain for Pride. If it isn't me, it definitely isn't you. Just don't have it. I am sorry. I am sorry for the pain and suffering you will go through, especially when your possession is taken away from you AFTER Pain for Pride. 

Jacob Steele: A guy who couldn't get the job done before and certainly can't now despite speaking of some rebirth like you've rejuvenated your career. You're still the same stupid jackass who struggled in NEO and made everyone look bad. You might have the same look but you can't change who you are within and inside you're a pathetic loser who will amount to nothing. Welcome back to EAW you punk ass bitch. 

Alex Anderson: Never had the pleasure of striking this man in the face but I look forward to it at Pain for Pride. The shit this guy talks and analogies and cryptic messages. I seriously don't have time for any of it and all I know is he's come back at the wrong time and the wrong place. Maybe the amateur leagues are better for this chump where he can relate to the "talent" there instead. In fact, all my opponents belong in a lower tier, none of them are even worthy of shining my boots let along holding them. 

Sage: Some newcomer who will fizzle out after this momentous event. What he's even doing booked on this is beyond me. Does he deserve this opportunity? Fuck no. No one on here does. 

Vic Vendetta: Another guy who has returned hoping for a successful run, another stint, a glimpse at gold. Pathetic. Why can't these losers stay where they belong? Retired and out of the way so a new generation can unfold and take over. 

Nemesis: Clown shoes! This asshole is getting eliminated right off the bat and I don't mind taking out the trash. Enough on him, who else is there? 

Let's see...

Ah yes. 

Jason Skilled: Don't know him, don't care to know him, stupidest name on the planet but wait, hold on, there's ANOTHER guy who used to be in EAW with an even more ridiculous handle...

Moonlight Predator: You might have been something before and talk all about it but it don't mean shit now unless you can back it up. You have some winning streak or ya did? Big deal. Win a title, go on a longer streak and then maybe I'll give a little bit of respect. Until then, shut the fuck up and prepare to be eliminated. 

Nick Perry: You wear some stupid mask and you're another guy who just made the cut. All these guys that are either BRAND NEW OR Returning Assholes. Pathetic. Next! 

R.M. Vrankovic: The hell??? I thought MP had a bad handle...geez...these guys are just coming out the woodwork and think they own the place, time to teach them all a lesson and show why I, Christopher Corrupt have more capabilities than people give me credit for.

Eddie Mack: You're on my shit list pal. We didn't have any problems until you called me filler for this match. How sad your career is going down the toilet...again. 

Lucian Black: What can I say? What is there to say? All I can do is defeat you and move on. Or you can eliminate yourself. 

Aren Mstislav: Pfftt. Pathetic. Next! 

Cleopatra: NEXT! 

Rami: Does anyone really care you're here in the EAW? Probably not. I certainly don't. 

Sah'ta Thor: Another stupid name, no talent and no interest in wasting my time talking about him. 

There's the lineup. You break it all down and there's no IT factor. No real champion. All chumps vying for a contract they'll never receive or at least if one does, they won't make good on it. They'll fail. 

So...I've said my piece. Any takers have the stones to speak up??? 

I doubt it, but it's worth a shot. 

(Fade to black.)
Cameron Ella Ava
Post June 26th 2014, 10:01 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Pain for Pride

I am not an ordinary woman. I don’t do ordinary things. If every woman stepped foot and EAW and did the same ordinary things, that would be very boring women. Me? I like to walk a different beat to my own drum. While the other women are going right, I’m not afraid to go left. If they want to go up, I am not afraid to push them down. You see? This is what is so great about what I do. I’m allowed to do whatever I please. For the past few years, I have been stuck dominating a Vixens Division and winning the Vixens Championship not once, but twice. This year, I have the privilege to be like the guys and win something that has never been won by a woman before. Obviously, I’ve already made history, but if I am able to win Cash in the Vault, it will make this wonderful story just sweeter. This will be a tale that every little girl will want their parents to tell them every night before they go to bed. Those little girls will remember that story when they are older and want to do things that would be impossible for them now.

This is what makes this important to me. The thought of being an inspiration and being that woman that was able to overcome six other Extremists makes everything awesome. You are right, Venom. I want to establish myself as the greatest Vixen of all time. I want to surpass women like the Heart Break Gal, Kendra Shamez, Sabina and even the Quintessential Vixen, Cleopatra. I don’t want to become like them; I want to be better than them.  I do not want to be placed in the same category or direction as all of the Vixens that have come before me. I want to be known as someone that marched to the different of their own drum. It is not a surprise that you want to win this match, but what are you planning to do as soon as the bell rings? Are you going to be like every other Extremists and just climb up to the ladder as soon as you can or are you going to march to a different beat of your own drum? Are you going to be that rule breaker that we have seen in The House of Renegades? Are you going to make all those wrongs that you have faced within the company and finally make them right?

It is such a shame that you have been robbed of chances like this. I think it must make your blood boil at the fact that Pain for Pride will be another setting, where you will be robbed of your opportunities. Your chances of walking out with that briefcase is one in seven; however, the chances of you being robbed of the opportunity to win are higher than you think. I am not saying that everything is going to crash and burn for you, but I am just stating the facts. I am not quite fond of statistics and all of that crap. The only way to know who is going to win is the winner. Other than that, I can’t determine who will walk out. I can tell you this: I admire you will to fight. I admire after every awful thing that has happened to you and your buddies that you continue to fight. I admire rule breakers; they go in a different direction than most people here. Hopefully, in this match, you win this match by yourself and only by yourself. I want to see what Venom can do. I don’t know, if I will regret that decision, but I don’t really care. I want to see after all of the opportunities screwed, outside of The House of Renegades if you are truly the individual that learned how to thrive at any environment.

I’m not much of a person that would give anyone a sob story. I really don’t think it’s anyone’s business to know about me. Norman, what you need to know is that I’ve been through hell and back more times than I can count. If I am this so-called ‘delicate flower’ that you claim I am, you are more than wrong. I am a woman that is made of steel. There is nothing in this world that can get through me. There is nothing that can break me down. At the most, people can bend me, but they will never break me. For such a sweet gal I am, I have seen the most disgusting and brutal things that no man can ever imagine. Those things never managed to turn me into some weak and pathetic woman. They have only made me stronger and this is how I am approaching Cash in the Vault. I don’t plan to be weak and pathetic, but strong like steel. I didn’t want you to sugarcoat everything that you said. Do I look like a little girl to you? Do you see me with pigtails and wearing everything pink? No! That is not me at all. I don’t want to see a soft teddy bear in this match. I want to see the freaking Behemoth!

You want to what drives me to keep going? Well, this is a tough question that I am never asked at all. The thought of actually creating something that has never been seen before is what keeps me going. The thought that I have an opportunity to be the first of my kind to do some of the most unimaginable things. I suppose that thing that keeps me going at times that I just want to give up is the thought that I can change something in EAW. I have the talents and abilities that can take this company to new heights and the people have not seen that yet. I feel like I have so much to showcase. You see Norman, my motivation isn’t some puppet master yelling and obeying me to cause a little hell. My motivation is making a different. As long as I do something different and unimaginable, I can sleep quite fine at night. Meanwhile, you can play all the games you want. I like playing games, but how do you know if you’re not just falling in the trap to my games? How do you know, if you’re not just be wrapped around my finger? I am here to warn you; that I am not afraid to put someone like yourself into your place. I’ll be more than happy to do that.

Norman Hellion
Post June 26th 2014, 9:21 pm by Norman Hellion
Usually when someone puts words in your mouth, they are trying to make you look bad, but not this time. This is a rare case my friends. Venom, over here. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to listen. In the past you've failed to understand the true meaning of the words that come out of my mouth. I want you to put your thinking cap on, or your thinking cowboy hat on in your case and actually listen to the finer details, starting right now. For starters I've never used the term lackey when talking about you, the "Incurable Toxin." I might've hinted that you are in fact inferior to the majority of your brothers, but I know Nick Angel is still around to make you look better. But it's not all that bad really. The House of Renegades is stacked from top to bottom. Just look at Hades and Jacob. One will probably win the Answers World Championship this weekend, while the other will most likely win a world title before the year ends. Being inferior to them isn't an insult. Hell even I know they're ranked above me if EAW had a real hierarchy. Believe it or not I don't think you're incapable of accomplishing great things. I keep hinting to you and Xavier that you should break away from your friends so you can have the entire spotlight to yourselves, since it's easy for you guys to blend in and fade into the background. If anything I'm trying to be your buddy, but to you we are bitter enemies. And I know you want to put me out of my misery because you are sick of seeing me get the hype that you believe you deserve. Did I hit the nail on the head? I think so. There's a tad bit of jealously going on here and I know Venom, I know you're not jealous of my accomplishments, but my reputation on the other hand is a different story. You have a reputation too, but it's more about the House of the Renegades, than just yourself. When people see me, they see a monster and I never thought of myself as one. The nickname "the Behemoth" didn't come from me, but from my times on NEO when the commentators were in awe by my impressive stature. And all week long my opponents, especially Xavier have been begging me to let that monster out, because to him I seem more sane than usual, but the thing is, since the day I got here, I've just been myself. And just like yourself I've had a mentor to help me progress here in EAW. As you know his name is Peter and he's not imaginary. In a way he's like Hades. He gives me advice, he tells me what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it because that's what friends are for, right? I guess I'm still caught up on how he's imaginary Venom. He's standing right beside me. Don't act like you don't see him because if you truly don't see Peter right now, then you might be the crazy one, and that's good a thing Venom, because as Dr. Seuss once said, "Earth. You don’t have to be crazy to live here, but it helps." All seven of us are a little crazy when you think about it. In a few short days we are going to put our bodies on the line for a briefcase. We are going to fall off ladders, get sandwiched between them, get brutally attacked by opponents from every direction and we'll keep taking the punishment because inside that briefcase, there's a contract that basically states that we get to trade in that piece of luggage for a world title. We all want that so desperately because it's a golden opportunity and it's not every day that a golden opportunity is within reach. As I've said numerous times, and I'll say it again, some need that briefcase more than others because some of us are more capable of winning world titles without it. Which category do you fall under Venom? I won't tell you what I think because I know you don't care about my opinions because I'm incoherent, according to you. To you I don't make a whole lot of sense, but here you are, trying to defend yourself from my remarks and bravo Venom, you did a great job of trying to put me in my place, but just like the others you have yet to break my spirit. I have yet to doubt myself to the point I don't even feel showing up. If anything I'm more confident now than I was when I first found out who my opponents were going to be. 

I feel for you Venom because I see where you're coming from. You might not think so, but trust me, I do. Every week you have to hear the same insults, as do I, and I know it gets tiring. It gets to the point where you believe your words are falling on death ears. But not me, I hear you loud and clear. The reason why I've been repeating myself a bit when talking to you is because I want to anger you. Why? Because - you see Venom I'm not in this so called slumber that you keep mentioning, you are and I want you to wake up so badly because I see the potential that lies within you. This is going to hurt my so called ego, but you might very well have the most potential in all of EAW. But from what I've heard, Devan Dubian also had a lot of potential. Colin Kaline had a bunch of potential. Chris Heissan had a bunch of potential and sure most of them lived up to their full potential - and it lasted for only a split second. Potential doesn't guarantee you anything except two paths. Path number one will lead you to world titles and a possible EAW hall of fame induction while the other path leads you to an exit and you are never to be seen or heard from again. I know your spot in the House of Renegades is a touchy subject for you and that's why I only bring it up a few times and then when it's time for you to talk, your rebuttal mainly consists of you talking about that very subject. I would love to talk to you as an individual. I would love to go through your achievements, but the only thing is you don't have many. I get you've beaten a lot of people lately and good for you, so have I, so let's raise our glasses and cheers to our recent success. And of course I'd love to talk about the title that you currently have, seeing as you keep attacking mine with such verbal insults, but that's the thing, you don't have one. Soon that might change, but as of now, there's nothing around your waist or on your shoulder. I'm about to sound like a broken record in a few minutes because both you and Xavier continue to talk about my InterWire title reign, as you should because it has everything to do with you right? See I think we are both losing focus here. I'm mentioning the House of the Renegades while you are constantly talking about my championship, when we both know neither of those things will be a factor at Pain for Pride. It serves no purpose when you think about it. Before I move on I just want to tie up a few loose ends - actually, never mind. I'll let you have your moment. I'll let you believe that you've won this mini battle but when the actual war begins at Pain for Pride Se7en? That's when I win. 

Xavier Williams I don't think it's possible to get through to you. I hit you with logic every single day this week and you're still confused. All right let's talk about my InterWire championship since you're so obsessed with it. Let me slow this down for you. The reason - why I - have yet to defend this title - is - because not a single extremist - or vixen - are willing - to step up to the - plate. Believe me Xavier I would love to defend my title every night. Actually no, every second if it was possible so I could prove that I'm the dominant alpha in this company but like I said, I'm left waiting. However you're not happy with this approach because supposedly, when you were New Breed champion you issued open challenges, which eventually led to you losing it. So with that said, I'm supposed to take advice from you? That wouldn't make sense and I will continue to do things my way and if you have a problem with it, then do what you did months ago and issue me a challenge and I'd gladly accept in a heartbeat. That's what I thought Xavier. You can talk like you're some rebel or badass who beats on his chest thinking he's the King Kong of the EAW jungle, but in reality, all you are is Curious George. It fits doesn't it? Because you're so curious, sticking your nose in other people's business. And while we're on this subject whatever happened to hungry competitors who would line up for any title shot? What happened to bravery? What happened to extremists taking the bull by the horns instead of waiting for that bull to calm down? In EAW you can't just stick your toe in the water. You have to dive head first and deal with whatever is front of you and not complain about it. All I hear from you guys is bitching and moaning and you have an excuse for everything. I have no excuses. You might think I'm making excuses for why I haven't defended my InterWire championship yet, when the fact of the matter is I'm preaching the truth and you know it, so that's all I have to say about that. But I'm sure you're asking yourself, why stop there? Why not continue when I have a lot more to say about the subject? Because like I told Venom, my title has nothing to do with our match at Pain for Pride. You are quickly losing focus Xavier. WAKE UP. At PFP, I'll be ready. You really think I'd bring anything other than my A game? This is the event of the year. I'm not going to coast. I'm not going to run or hide. The beast you want? You're looking at him and it might be hard to believe BECAUSE I'M NOT YELLING AS MUCH AS I USED TO - and it's because I'm calm. I should be nervous right? If I was nervous it would prove I'm human, just like everyone else. But I'm not like you. I'm different and I for one love it. I'm a rare species and I'm not about to go extinct anytime soon. You might not realize this, but in a few days, your nightmare Xavier - it's about to come true. Believe me I'm not trying to intimidate you right now, I'm just giving you a friendly heads up. 

Enough yelling Kevin, I can hear you perfectly. I'm going to make this brief because you already know what I'm capable of doing in the ring, which is far more important than listening to me talk. Twice in the past three weeks, I made a "God" look like an average civilian. This ego of yours, it's blinding you Kev. It's not doing you any good and the words that come out of your mouth, wont do you any favors at Pain for Pride. I hope you're right Kevin. I hope I see a new side of you, but my gut feeling is telling me that you'll be your normal self and we both know that's not good enough for you to talk out as Mr. Cash in the Vault. Actually no matter what you do, it won't be enough because you have yet to stare truth in the face. The truth of the matter is, you don't belong in this match and I know Xavier told you this already but it's true. Since the day you qualified for CITV, your road to PFP has been rather smooth, well besides our encounters that is. You've felt my arm nearly detach your head from your neck. And both times it was good enough to keep you down for more than three seconds. Believe me I'm fully aware that pinfalls don't exist in this match and also, who said I will stop with a Discus Clothesline? Who says I won't further the damage? Who says I won't get my hands on any object I can find and use it to dig your eyes out of their sockets or use it to cut through your skin and stab your exposing skull with it? Once I have you down, I'm going to make you stay down, I can promise you that much. So there you have it Kevin, you can respond to this by stating how good you think you are when I know how terrible you can be. In a few days you won't be walking into Pain for Pride Se7en Kevin - instead you're walking into HELL.
Kevin Devastation
Post June 26th 2014, 7:39 pm by Kevin Devastation
I do not expect to be respected anymore Xavier...But there is one thing I do expect out of every single person I face inside that ring. I expect to be seen as a man who has nothing to lose anymore, I expect to be seen as a man who has not a ounce of blood to be spilled to protect my name, any kind of gold, or any form of merit I have for a loved one...THE BLOOD I WILL SHED WILL BE FOR NOBODY AND NOTHING OTHER THAN THE FACT I HAVE TO BLEED TO REAWAKEN THE DEVIL INSIDE MY BLACK HEART! I HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE PAIN I DID AS A UP AND COMER IN THIS INDUSTRY TO BE THAT GUY AGAIN! BEING ON TOP GETS YOU NOWHERE BUT THE BOTTOM FASTER THAN YOU CAN THINK UNLESS YOU HAVE THE WILL TO STAY THERE...I DID NOT HAVE THAT SO I FELL FROM GRACE!

And when a man falls from the Grace he lives he becomes bitter, he becomes cold and very very intolerable of those who gain success. Especially those closest to him. I became bitter towards my own student in Cyclone and look where that got the both of us.
WE BOTH GOT TO THE MAIN EVENT OF PAIN FOR PRIDE BUT HE BECAME THE CHAMPION...I allowed myself to not be hungry anymore because I was the best in the business and I thought I was untouchable. NOBODY...NOBODY IS UNTOUCHABLE YOU LITTLE INGRATE! Not you or Norman Hellion or Venom or any of you. None of you can see the facts that it all comes crumbling down in the end of your run at the top. Nobody lasts forever and I did not either. I lasted a short time and fell harder than I ever believed. Will you Xavier? Will you Norman?

And speaking of Norman Hellion...YOU put me down with a shot so hard no man can stand straight after feeling it! five men and even a woman will feel that stiff right arm of yours Norman and that is something to be proud of! BE PROUD OF THE GIFT YOU HAVE, THE ABILITY TO KNOCK SOMEBODY OUT FOR A COUNT OF THREE...Oh Wait...This match we are in is not one where a three count is required. The thing you will have to do is keep me down Norman, which so far you have not been able to do. You have been able to knock me down briefly, which will not be the case this weekend at Pain For Pride! It will not be the case when you have 6 competitors knocking the big oak tree down! IT WILL NOT BE THE CASE WHEN YOUR RIGHT ARM GOES HEAD TO HEAD WITH A LADDER AND THE METAL WINS THIS BATTLE! THAT TREE TRUNK OF AN ARM YOU HAVE DOES NOT MATCH THE FEELING OF COLD HARD STEEL SLAMMING INTO YOUR SKULL NORMAN! And maybe that will silence some of the wackjobs you keep inside of your brain!

And somebody finally got themselves a brain and decided to wise up...Venom I am so glad you decided to put down the bottle for a second and realized what is happening around you instead of being numb to the situations at hand! You have been on a tirade about how The Renegades stop people like me! How the Renegades destroy people like Kevin Devastation is now...WELL THE KEVIN DEVASTATION THAT IS SHOWING UP TO PAIN FOR PRIDE WILL SHOW THE RENEGADES HOW THE HELL YOU BECOME ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT AND TAKE OVER THE ESTABLISHMENT! KEVIN DEVASTATION RULED THE ESTABLISHMENT WITH THE BLACKHAND, KEVIN DEVASTATION DESTROYED ORDER WITH THE DEGENERATE MAFIA!, AND KEVIN DEVASTATION FOUNDED THE WRESTLING EMPIRE...THE FACTION THAT BROUGHT SHANE 101 TO HIS KNEE'S IN CWF! YOU STAND FACE TO FACE WITH THE MAN WHO WAS ROCKING THE ESTABLISHMENTS WORLD WHEN YOU WERE SIPPING BEER OUT OF A BABY BOTTLE YOU DUMB HICK! Venom you have no clue what kind of dues you have to pay before you can become the leader of anything, much less the brand of Showdown! You can not even lead your own faction, so you turn to a second rate Kevin Devastation Look-A-Like to lead. And that alone is all I need to say about The House Of Renegades. Anything really getting through your head yet there Venom? I hope to god so because honestly I waste MY breathe on a waste of breathe like yourself. At least you have your vice when you are defeated in a match you think is in your grasp...Stock up Venom you'll need it.

With that said I think the point is clear on who will be showing up to Pain For Pride...

Cameron Ella Eva - The Never Say Die Vixen of The Decade

Venom - The Waste Of Breathe Drunken Renegade

Norman Hellion - The Extreme Beast

Dynamite Rain - The Greatest Tag Team From West To East

Xavier Williams - A Man With the Flamboyant Hair And Bod

Kevin Devastation - BE STILL.........................
              ............................AND KNOW.............................
              ......................................................I AM GOD!!!!!!
Hades
Post June 26th 2014, 7:26 pm by Hades
A man asked a question, Why is Hades more respected than Zack Crash?  A man gave reasons to back up his claims, stating that Zack has done more than me.  Quality wise, I would be inclined to believe this is so (at least for the time being) but in terms of Quantity I've got him beat.  However accomplishments have nothing to do with the respect one gets in their career, you have to actually go through something in order to achieve the amount of respect I have.

Take our humbling beginnings for instance, we each took different routes in our careers that have led us to the crossroads we're currently staring down.  While I took time to develop by making a name for myself through the mid-card ranks, he was working towards a bigger objective, the World Championship.  As many may not know, the EAW didn't always celebrate the youth of their community like they do today.  Back then the highlight of our week was Wednesday Night Turbo and nothing else.  We didn't have Trophies to preoccupy us, our own Free Per-Views, or nearly as much camera time as these youngins get nowadays.  We had to compete from the moment we signed our Development Contracts; compete to get booked, compete to get in, and compete to stay in.  Being picked up by one of the larger brands was our main focus and when it finally happened for us we were astonished by what we found...the truth.  Legends refused to take a break from the spotlight and when one would retire another several would come back, which in turn stalled those like Zack and I from getting anywhere.  It was so infuriating that we did lash out at them, but in different ways.  I took action towards establishing change by joining this small cult named Generation Next and Zack...much like he does today..just preached about it.  Granted, Generation Next was proven to be a huge bust once greed exposed them for the frauds that they were, but if it weren't for Generation Next I wouldn't be who I am today.  In the beginning I saw the Legends as my only threat to the top, but with the disbandment of Generation Next came an life lesson that I'll carry with me until the very end of my career.  A threat has many faces and isn't limited to one particular group of people.

These, among other reasons, are why I'm more respected than you Zack.  I didn't preach about change, I worked towards it; and when I realized that I had made a mistake I learned from it.  Sure, perhaps I do have an ulterior motive for starting The House of Renegades, but just because I don't do it for the good of all mankind doesn't mean it's foundation is built on spreading negativity either.

Now I think it's safe to say that you've known me long enough to know, that I never claim to being something I'm not.  So tell me, when have I ever tried to assert myself as a Hero or watchful protector of the innocent? (Go ahead I'll wait.  ...  ..  Give up yet?  Of course you do.)  Never!  I've never said that, so what in the hell would make you think that I'd stop everything I was doing to save you from being eliminated in the Grand Rampage?  I probably would have lent a hand if we were friends at the time (which we weren't) and I wasn't struggling to remain conscious (which I was) during the time of their interference.  Besides, you knew the stakes, it was every man for themselves and Demon wanted you out more than anyone else in the match.  He was so desperate that he came to me seeking help and I turned him down, but I get zero credit for that.  Instead I'm proclaimed an opportunist because I wasn't physically able to save you from their desperate attacks.  Above all else it was you who willingly volunteered to be the Hero, why didn't you save yourself from being thrown out of the ring?  My actions at Dia Del Diablo on the other hand could've been me taking advantage, or it could've been me expressing my discontent for you being involved in my Pain for Pride match-up.  The business you have with Demon is mere child's play compared to the beef I have with him.  This is a battle that has been brewing for three years in counting, which was long before the World knew of a Zack Crash.  A man who straddles the fence by playing to both sides, yeah yeah I know you say that you're going to play the "broken system" but I see that as another excuse to use your pull in the Office to get ahead.  How is that any different than what Dark Demon has been doing to you all this time?

(Spoiler alert!)  It's not!  It makes you look just as desperate but twice as bad, because once upon a time you were one of those who fought against the System, not with the System.  You're beginning to favor Dark Demon more and more everyday, you got your hair like his, you have similar traits, similar attire, and say the same old bullshit.

Speaking of the dummy himself, Demon had the nerve to speak his mind as well.  Unfortunately it's nothing that I haven't heard from him before.  Again he rants about things he hasn't the slightest idea of and accuses me of not taking responsibility for everything that has happened to me, but when have I not done that?  I've always been open and honest to EAW Universe, whether they loved me or hated me, and I think I should be honest with him too.  He needs that hard swallowing, concrete truth more than any other Extremists in the EAW today.

I suppose I'll start from the past and work my way through the present.  In his previous life Demon was a smart business man, but in the wake of the present day he's nothing like he used to be.  In addition to losing his mind over the years, he's lost his talent, his spark, and his originality.  Nobody knows for sure what it was that drove him off the deep end but everyone's got a theory, mine being that he's on drugs.  I mean what grown man wastes away valuable time sitting in dim lit custodial closets whispering nonsense while blood pours from his open wounds?  For the love of God, get yourself cleaned up, find a room with better lighting, and stop with the creepy semantics.  It's not scary anymore and hasn't been since 2009.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised by this, considering you have a tendency of recycling old material.

One would assume that I'd be upset with Demon's imprecise and off-the-wall statements, but I'm not.  I can't be upset about something that isn't accurate and you can't get through to someone who's already dead inside.  But just so we have a clear understanding allow me to go on the record and say that Matt Striker helped me out a lot.  He gave me a place when I had no home, he took me in, nurtured me to be a great talent, and put me in the ring when he thought I was ready.  For that I give him ALL the credit for the success of Hades the Hellraiser, because he saw something in me before Jaywalker did, before DEDEDE did, even before Dark Demon.  He supplied DCW, DRW, CWF, AWE, EAW, EWE, AWL, FWE, etc. with the talent they had (and still have) on their hands aka yours truly.  He encouraged me to leave the company and try to build a name for myself because I was his best player, had he not done that I wouldn't have even taken a second look at the EAW let alone DCW.  But I digress, the most important reason for me not being mad over Demon's response, is because he really dissed himself.  Athletes are built and/or established by those that take them in.  It just goes to show that MSF was a better Booker, Talent Scouter, and Investor than he (Dark Demon) is.  After MSF took me in, he passed me to TRDD, who passed me to Dark Demon; and Demon put the least amount of work into me.  All credited to Moongoose McQueen of course whom he was busy trying to make a star out of (in spite of the fact that he didn't even want to be a big star) and he didn't look my way until I was passed on to Prince of Phenomenal; under his administration I became a house hold name.  And just when I thought I couldn't have gotten any bigger, a number of months later I came to the EAW.  They put a lot of trials in front of me and I endured every last one of them; from then on I established the most success I've ever had in ANY other corporation.  For that, I am truly grateful, but not to Dark Demon.

I think you realize that none of this came to be because of you...which explains the slanderous remarks regarding me being a "nobody".  Deep down I'm sure someone even as coked up as you are, can see that I've done a lot of impressive things.  Despite being kicked out of the Original Generation Next I came back to ensure they didn't last long themselves, Gold Rush Tournament Winner, Beat the Clock Winner, Grand Rampage Winner, Consecutive Holder of the most eliminations performed, Interwire Champion, Elite Champion, Unified Tag Team Champion, and now I'm going for the big one.  The Title that will make me a Grand Slam Champion.  That's some math I'm sure I can do, along with the four and one lead I have over him in matches.  For him to say that I wouldn't have won the Grand Rampage had he not intruded is more than a stretch, because moments later I got back up and "eliminated" a much fresher Dark Demon.  The problem that seems to reoccur and skip more than a broken record that has been penetrated by a daunting scratch, is Demon's under the impression that he knows me.  I'm sure he thought he knew me at Dia Del Diablo, I'm sure he thought he knew me during our brief encounters on Show-Down, but one thing's for certain he's going to get to know me this weekend at Pain for Pride VII.

Zack Crash and Hades the Hellraiser aren't Eddie Mack and Chris Hessian, nor are we to be compared to Scott Diamond and Johnny Golden or Colin Kaline and Mr. Insult.  Although he and I are at a huge disagreement, we are in consensus that you shouldn't be Answer's World Champion.

You may be indecisive about who you wanted to fight, but there's no need for it anymore.  There's no need for any of your twisted explanations or half-assed excuses anymore.  I don't care if you wanted to fight Diamond Cage, the Queen of England, or Zack Crash because this week you've got the man you NEVER wanted to fight again in Hades the Hellraiser.  Your whole logic is backwards anyways, you say that you wanted to fight Zack at Pain for Pride but you tried to eliminate him from the Grand Rampage (after I declined your offer) and get him fired.  Then you wrote a letter to Kendra pleading to convince me to swap opponents because you didn't want to hurt me, yet you've been trying and failing for the last month or so.  Sure maybe you could have convinced Cleopatra to fire me if you really wanted to, but then I would've sued the company for everything they're worth, so that wouldn't be a good look.  But honestly Demon, in what World does any of that make sense?  Cocaine truly is one hell of a drug isn't it?

Although I despise you, I can't deny you made for a pretty interesting point, maybe you're not as scared of me as I thought you were, but you are afraid of me and Zack.  Apart we're Cain and Abel, but together we're your worst nightmare come to life.  You didn't want to just remove both of us from the match, you wanted to eliminate one to even the playing field.  But now that there's two of us, that means the numbers game you've been running for some time, has finally turned on you.  Fate has put you in the ring with two men who share immense hate for you and everything you stand for; you've pretty much made your bed here...now you'll have to die in it.

You claim to be not only brave but dangerous, yet you're only such when standing with an army and run when danger threatens; you claim to be a fighting champion whose odds weigh heavily in his favor, but you try to maneuver your way out of matches.  You aren't a Man, a Monster, a Demon, a King, or a God, you're just a man who strives to be everything DEDEDE is.  So you will manipulate, crave gold, call yourself a God, deceive others into believing your lies, and then you will fall to my hand.

P.S. If you're going to give me the run down of my History, at least have the sense to enlist accurate information into your presentation, opposed to fallacious statements formed from within your deluded psyche.
Post June 26th 2014, 6:22 pm by Guest
Pain For Pride Promo #5

Utilizing the same insults and criticism has become so typical these days. Does utilizing something that's been used against your adversary time and time again really benefit you? Or do you lack the comprehension skills to see that it's just a mere waste of time? I would expect such an occurrence from a plagued individual such as yourself. I had just hoped that for your sake, you displayed that you were capable of doing better.

You have made the decline into pointless and predictable repetition, Norman. You have always been a predictable individual, Norman, at least in my experiences with you led me to know that. But I can always managed to predict correctly that such a low caliber adversary such as yourself would never pass up the opportunity to utilize the whole "lackey" insult against me. Every opposition before you that I have encountered have said I am nothing more than a lackey to Hades the Hellraiser. That I am just an individual who feeds of his success, and now with the presence of Jacob Senn in The House of Renegades, a man whom I recruited to the group, is used against me as well, labeling me as the inferior one of the group. But Norman, have you ever saw the end result when these individuals used such a thing against me? What transpired was them truly learning the meaning of fear, or them being left humiliated at my hands.

Demon's Council, mainly Xavier Williams, Ryan Savage, and others all used such means to label me as an inferior man in The House of Renegades with the hope that I would begin to feel inferior and that they could gain a psychological advantage over me. But Norman, my mind doesn't work like that, I interpret things as precisely as possible, and if I know something to not be true, it will never truly inflict any wound of any king or magnitude upon me. But how do you interpret things? Is your mind so inferior to the average mind that you interpret and comprehend things in such a childish way that you fail to truly make an impact with what you say? I have established time and time again my worth to be in the House of Renegades. I have defeated numerous opponents in the past, and that includes within the last month, that would be enough to indicate that me being labeled as an inferior individual who can amount to nothing more than being a lackey is an assumption originated from complete ignorance, something you have seemed to become both accustomed and synonymous with.

Thanks to your very kind words, accusations, and assumptions, and I have been enabled to make a critical judgement about you. I have come to believe that mediocrity and ignorance are going to be two major factors that truly guide your career, which they have already begun to do so. Entering this match with the agenda you have is a typical one, similar to mine and others, but the way you have tried to establish that you can do so originates from the words of another, not your own Norman. The day you realize that what your ally or friend or whatever he is, being Peter, that he is nothing more than a figment of your imagination created to help boost your confident, ego, and the way you go about things. Norman, alone you were capable of nothing, but when you created an imaginary ally for the sole purpose to delude you, you became capable of a few things, but the dominance you believe you possess and the prominent future that you have envisioned to transpire are things that are not included. I know that is something that will be very troublesome to get you to realize and accept, but as some point in time, any man in your position will eventually have to wake up and smell the roses. You will have to let the truth become apparent to you, in a way that you can actually understand it.

What i'm about to say is something that I have pondered some, and i'm still not quite sure what the answer may be. But who are you really? Is Peter something that Norman imagined, or is Norman something Peter imagined? But now I believe that you are truly Norman Hellion, Peter is just an imaginary individual designed to fulfill your needs to make you believe you can succeed in this business. But success is something that you have only temporarily received. You speak of me being a flash in the pan, but when and individual quickly becomes a champion, and then makes the decline into near irrelevancy and to demeaning the title, that strongly indicates one thing, that the true flash in the pan is not me Norman, but yourself. Your success was only temporary, and at Pain for Pride, i'll be the one to make mediocrity an everlasting thing for you.

I don't attempt to portray an intelligent man, at heart I am a drunk in a way, but being a drunk never indicated lack of intelligence. A man like you is truly the one who shouldn't speak, considering such an incoherent individual like yourself seemingly believes that I am some sort of glue that prevents the House of Renegades from breaking up. The only time in which any individual can be considered the one holding a group together is when tension is present and it threatens to tear that group apart. You act like you assume that we lack cohesion, but if for just once you open your eyes and perceived this world as it is instead of your deluded dreams, you wouldn't seem so impaired when you make the accusation that perhaps the most cohesive group in EAW history is falling apart. The only time we ever seemingly lacked cohesion was when Mr. DEDEDE was combating us, and at the time, I merely manipulated one of the greatest of all time, displaying the cohesiveness we truly possess.

If I were desperate to keep this group together, wouldn't I actually be attempting to do so right now? The House of Renegades has no tension that can possibly inflict the wound that can allow somebody else to utilize the flaw in our armor as a weakness in which they can strike to truly eradicate us. We are all individuals who share the same goals. Alone we could still possibly achieve what we desired, but all of us realized the error in that. We united to make a true impact, we united because we have all been wrong by the injustice that has run rampant throughout this company. We have become accustomed to being screwed over at every turn. Since your impaired, I know you may struggle to truly understand what i'm saying, but we united to eradicate this corruption, and if anything could lead to our downfall, it would be that exact corruption, but we continually fend it off. At Pain for Pride, when every last one of us persevere, we will eradicate a majority of this corruption. The Answers World Championship, the 24/7 contract, the decimation of a renowned EAW hall of famer, and the Cash In The Vault briefcase all together in one group, this corruption will truly be gone. You ask me to prove you wrong, but I assure you, I will do much more than that. No matter the fortitude you display, my fortitude will always be superior to yours and it will be superior to every other opposition I will have to encounter. That is how I will prove not only to you, but to every man and woman alike who inhabits this company and every critic who ever doubted the things the man named Venom was truly capable of.

Incoherent, ignorance, and becoming accustomed to mediocrity are only among the things that you will become symbolic of. At the moment I see fit, the curtain will be pulled, and the fraud will be revealed, allowing all of those things I mentioned to be what you become renowned for.
Post June 26th 2014, 6:18 pm by Guest
You are going to kick my teeth out in Michigan? Is that a threat Vic? Are you going to do the same thing that you did to Monstro and other Neo wrestling amateurs – let them disgrace you, hurt you and pummel you to your oblivion? Oh God please NO, don’t do this to me; I am so SCARED right now. What am I even going to do? Should I bring popcorn to our match and watch as all these rookies pick you apart? I could easily do that but no, no…. I am going to do something way worse and brutalizing; I am going to torture and demolish you SO BAD that you will wish you were never even born.  And yeah, you can already cut the crap with your pathetic excuses about what happened to you this past Showdown; first time you brought them up, it was pretty cute and pitiful, but now it’s just cringe worthy and god-awful. You can’t even cause me a bruise on my body because you are too much of a pussy to step to the same ring with me. There is one thing Vic, you are dead right about – for you this match is a war because you are too weak to turn it into your “playground” and vanquish everyone in it. You are like Italy in World War Two, you engage in fisticuffs with the major powerhouses of North America and Europe; you try your best to make their lives living hell and all that really does is tickles. While on the contrary, for me this match is just another day at the office, for me this is entertainment, for me this is child’s play. I have said it before and I will say it again – the outcome of this match has already been decided ever since I was announced as its participant; all you other sixteen people are fighting and spilling your blood for is the once in a life-time glamour opportunity to face me one on one and get second place in this battle royal.  How am I “ignorant” Vic? I’ve listed almost every little thing you have done in this business and all you did is not even bother to reply to anything I’ve said about you. I think you’ve just proved to yourself that you are a hypocrite and that you have a big cloud of ignorance hanging over your head. Don’t worry though Vic; I don’t expect you to counter all the facts about you I mentioned in my speech because not even a truth-teller like me can bend the reality. I am sorry did you just say, “I recall something Deadprez said”? So you listen to the commentary while you are wrestling a match? Wow that’s really strange you know. And who the fuck cares about a commentator’s opinion? I don’t; it’s because I don’t care what other people have to say about me. It’s because I know just how good I am; this unstoppable STREAK is the HARD PROOF that I am the best in the world.  But I know who is quite the opposite of me in that regard -- it’s a person who seeks other individuals’ approval of how good they say they are; I have never thought that you were that man Vic but now I KNOW IT, I HAVE SEENT IT with my own set of two eyes. Commentator is just another company’s employer who utters lies and sugarcoats every wrestler who steps into EAW ring, no matter how bad they are, and it looks like that fictions illusion worked on your simpleton mind. Now let me ask you a question, “What if Deadprez said something quite different, something more in accordance with the fact like Norman Hellion clearly outmaneuvered you in the ring”. You wouldn’t quote him like that again and try to prove that what he said is the truth; your ego wouldn’t allow you to do that, am I right? You see it’s because that’s what actually happened -- YOU got SURPASSED and DEFEATED; YOU got SENT BACKPEDALLING into your teams corner with Norman’s big forearm that caused you to tap out and pass the tag to Kevin Devastation in the last moment of the match. Then you spent about five minutes of your time talking to Norman Hellion during Pain for Pride week, someone who is not even in our match; expressing happiness and self-pride for surviving his merciless and ruthless attacks on you because YOU KNEW you were going to lose. You know Vic, I’ve never seen a man saying that to someone who has only been in the company probably three times less than them, but unsurprisingly you are the first one.   Next time you are going to call me or say something to me, please for the love of God try to make sense. Why would I hate you? I am not a Neo superstar who despises you for receiving your uncalled-for Showdown contract. If anything it works to my advantage the fact that you didn’t earn a spot on a major brand by winning your matches and slaughtering your competition on a development show; you make winning this battle royal more effortless than it already is.
Abelard Becker
Post June 26th 2014, 4:05 pm by Abelard Becker
History has proven that I am indeed to a certain extent, vulnerable. I never claimed to be unbeatable, all I simply stated was that no man can defeat me. A lot of things can hault me, I've fallen victim to vehicles many times, illegally exposed concrete, yet again this is EAW so everything is allowed however if it was me dropping someone head first onto concrete I'd be hit with a $50,000 fine. Cars, concrete, the occasional traffic cone... I'm not invincible, I'll be the first one to tell you, but I'll also be the first to tell you that I'm pretty damn close.

My accounts of this company have been well documented... but I feel they've been mis-represented, so if you may, I'd like to stray away from the main task at hand, abandon all the glamour that is Pain for Pride, remove all the glitz and sparkle and begin to state the reasoning for why I do what I do. Again, maybe what I said yesterday didn't get through properly, whether it be by my own or the fault of the listener, it's important that I stress my reasoning behind everything. Many still, mistakenly I may add view me as the third wheel in a feud between Cy Henderson and Albert Hitchman... and with the recent addition of Albert Hitchman as the referee in this match, that number is only growing. It didn't need to be this way, make no mistake about it... this is between myself and my opponent, Albert is only involved because my opponent got him involved... yes before I was even in the mix, so the two of them do indeed have a longer history but Albert's problem and then became my fulll problem when I was once again robbed out of the World Heavyweight Championship. The only reason Albert is now involved is because of repeated henious attacks at the hand of my opponent.

I know I've sidetracked my sidetracking but it all does come together. Nothing I do is random, nor am I a yes man. When Albert told me he had a problem with you, and wanted it taken care of. I shot him down... because at the time what were you to me? Nothing. Completely indifferent to me. But as time went by I started thinking, thinking about who you really were. What was that you called yoursellf? An abarrent person? That you were... we all are though. A much better description would be that you were just a little wet behind the ears. You came in and within months you were catapulted to stardom, and you weren't ready for it. You put on a facade of maturity and once you thought you were safe your true colors started coming out. Saturday Morning Cartoon Blue, XBox Green, Justin Bieber Yellow, the real you was out and it was only a matter of time before you found yourself fired. Then after a few brief, forgettable stints in EAW which ended in you either being fired again or quitting... you put the facade back on. This is unarguably your most successful stint in EAW since your original one and it all attributes to your success at keeping the real you buried. 

It's exactly what I was referring to last time, it's a fake career, meaning nothing you say or do will ever be genuine, and that's completely fine with me, even if no one else knows it, the important thing is I do. That's who I target, I target people who live false lives and use it to their advantage to be praised and adored. As a result that's made me villified among most everyone but truthfully, I don't care... someday they'll be thanking me.
Post June 26th 2014, 4:01 pm by Guest
Are my chances really slim Hades?

I’m sure in the minds of you and Crash, they are but I don’t believe that. What truly makes my chances slim, what makes my chances slim when time after time, I’ve proven to rise a level that very few, if any, can get to in order to pull out a victory? For one, I excel in triple threat matches, considering I’ve never actually lost one. I’m sure my chances were considered ‘slim’ going against Matt Daniel’s buddy Scott Diamond and RRS’s/Robbie V’s buddy Johnny Golden but I still managed to pull out that win, I’m sure my chances were considered ‘less than slim’ going against Chris Hessian and Eddie Mack in the King of Extreme finals and yet I still managed to pull that one off and I’m sure the whoooleee world thought Robbie V was going to beat Diamond Cage and dethrone me as champion but nope, that didn’t happen either. So what makes you so special Hades? What makes you so special when time after time, you’ve proven to be anything but special, you can’t fault me for doubting you when you’ve done very little in order to warrant anything else. You can’t fault me when all the fact points squarely in my favour. I never tried to back you out of this match due to fear, I only put the you getting removed from the match because everybody knows that the real Pain for Pride main event is Zack Crash vs Dark Demon, just like everybody already knows had I not plotted to eliminate Zack Crash from winning the Grand Rampage, you probably wouldn’t have even been in this match anyway. So tell me again, why should I fear you or my chances in this match? I could have just fired you like I did with Zack Crash and be done with all whole thing, maybe the roster would have protested anyway but given how people really don’t like the House of Renegades, I’m not sure anybody really would have cared if you didn’t make the match anyway. You need to look in the mirror and see yourself for you truly are, no through the hype machine that people have given you, not through whatever giant ego you’ve placed on yourself despite not deserving it, you need to see yourself for who you are and who I’m telling that you truly are. You’re not some great being held back by any system, you’re not some bigtime extremist nobody wants to see become big, you’re just not good enough, you’re the guy who tries to say why’ll win the Grand Rampage using math that was wrong, you’re the same guy who somehow thinks comparing his world titles won in no-name promotions run by Matt Striker Fan is anything compared to the EAW Answers World Champion, you’re the same guy who stupidly joined Generation Next only to get kicked out, to join the House of Renegades and be DEDEDE’s lackey, you really need to accept the images in your mirror are bigger than they appear. It’s YOUR fault for all your short-comings in EAW, it’s YOUR fault for all your failures, not mine, not EAW’s, yours. You can keep listening to the likes of Venom and Nick Angel cheerlead in your ear telling you that you are oh sooooo great but in reality, you aren’t. What more do you really want me to say, maybe you need to stop revising history for a moment and realise what I need in that letter to Kendra Shamez, I said I didn’t want to hurt either you or Crash, I didn’t want to have to crush your hopes and dreams of being champion at Pain for Pride, I didn’t want to be the one who does that to you, which is why I recommended you challenge Mikado Sekaiichi for the title. How many more times do you need me to tell you that I don’t fear you? How many more times do you need me to tell you that I’ve no problems facing you – riddle me this Hades, if I was truly a man who was afraid of you, would I really marched my way out there with the Council and ‘gone to war’ with you on Dynasty? Would a man who is truly afraid of you not have heeded WWEFan’s advice of not having a war and turned his back up that ramp? No, Hades, I do not fear you. I do not fear a single man in this world, I do not fear a single soul in this world and why would I? For what reason would I? I’ve walked into the most violent match in EAW history and lived to tell the tale, I walked into Pain for Pride world title matches and walked right back out the champion, this is nothing but deja vu for me.

It’s not my chances who are slim, it’s yours. It’s like I said Hades, images in your mirror can be bigger than they appear and you can keep listening to a group of never-will-be’s but that doesn’t mean I’m going to fear you.

Oh yes Crash, you’re always the victim aren’t you? Everybody is always out against poor Zack Crash, people may have thrown my name into you winning Cash in the Vault but we both know I had nothing to do with it, did I carry you up the ladder in that match? Did I run in and attack the other competitors? Did I do anything what could have been considered helpful in that match for you? No Crash, I didn’t. People may have thrown my name around because they were made but if you know I didn’t help you win, why blame me for it? Why instead of seeing how EAW truly is, you chose to blame me for things that I have never done. Am I also to blame for Damien Murrow wanting you to not be world champion aswell? You’re a complainer Zack, kinda like Hades but atleast you amounted to something unlike him but you always complain about this ‘’system’’ that is somehow against you and wanting to put you down, when has that EVER been the case? Oh poor Zack Crash got sent back to Turbo for three weeks, EAW is surely against him! How have you been held back, you had your opportunity to become somebody in 2012 and you never took it until the end of the year – but I suppose it’s EAW’s fault you failed in your first Cash in the Vault attempt? What more do you want out of EAW, you got the longest tag team title reign, you got multiple opportunities to win the world heavyweight championship, you got your world title reign and had your Pain for Pride moment, what more do you want? Do you need to be handed everything on a silver platter before you’ll shut up complaining? You complain non-stop about ‘old-timers’ hogging up the main event when in truth, it’s only DEDEDE who’s constantly hogging the main events and we all know my feelings towards him, when’s the last time Jay, HBB or Impact main evented? Are you really SOOOO bitter me vs Starr main evented Reckless Wiring, what did you propose be the main event of that show, overrated hype machine Diamond Cage vs you? Would that have made you soooo much happier? Would you have rather Alex Anderson and Scott Diamond main eventing? This is the thing, isn’t it? Everybody feels like they are owed something by EAW, they should just be handed everything and complain non-stop, like the whole world is against them when in reality – they aren’t. I offered to help you become the world champion and you declined, you declined the opportunity to become the biggest thing in this company and yet you STILL have the nerve to act like EAW is holding you and Hades down. Myself and Kawajai, WE know what it’s like to be held down and have EAW against us because EAW WAS against us, we had to fight for our share and we had to take our opportunities as fast as they came because otherwise, we wouldn’t get them again. We didn’t have main eventers hyping us up to be ANYBODY, we were the actual JOKES of EAW and yet some ungrateful fuck-face like yourself has the nerve to complain about anything.

You need me Crash, when are you going to accept that? When you go up against me, the best of Zack Crash comes out, when you were facing off against me in 2012, you did what nobody else could do and ended my world title reign, you beat me at King of Extreme, you looked like you could be somebody. Then when I leave, you become this weak ‘’underdog’’ champion fighting with a broken arm, fighting with Jacob Senn over petty little things and dragging my name through the dirt. You didn’t have that same fight in you against Senn that you do against me, you didn’t have that same hatred in you against Senn like you do against me, you went on the best run of your career on Dynasty, four long months undefeated because you had ME! You HAD ME! You don’t have that no more, I don’t care what you did to Cage, you did that for yourself. You screwed him over for YOUR desire to become the world champion, I’m sure you could have forced some other way over me to get a match with me, but you decided to screw Cage over instead, you’re as bad as I am Crash. This whole ‘Good-guy, Thrill-Seeker!’’ shtick, its just that, a shtick. You aren’t who you claim you are, maybe you need to come to that realisation quick, because trust me, you’ll NEVER become champion otherwise. You need to embrace the welcoming arms of Cleopatra, accept what she tells you and trust me Crash, you’ll be the most dominant champion of all time. That’s the only way you’ll ever beat me now.
Vic Vendetta
Post June 26th 2014, 12:23 pm by Vic Vendetta
PFP PROMO: Your prayers will be answered

“We wear the mask that grins and lies, 
It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,
This debt we pay to human guile; 
With torn and bleeding hearts we smile, 
And mouth with myriad subtleties.” –Paul Dunbar

Moonlight I'm sure you have been expecting me to come out  and tell you about how I'm going to kick your teeth down your throat or how I'm going to stain the Michigan with your blood, right? Oh, rest assured, I will but my version of victory at Pain For Pride isn't the usual route of victory. I don't care if I walk out of this battle royal with my hand raised high. I don't care if every competitor through them self out and I don’t care if I am attacked by every competitor. All I care about is making sure that I am the man that helps you remove that cloud of ignorant from above your head. Moonlight if this was a comedy show you would have gained my laugh because of how funny you have been so far, I did not run from battle like I said in my previous statement I am a general so I plan ahead, and I saw no need to engage in combat if I was set for war in just a matter of a week prior to that match. But a coward I am not if I remember correctly Deadprez said “I am genuinely petrified of the thought of this guy, Victor Vendetta, and Norman Hellion being this close to each other” and he should have because when you see a man of my priority and a BEHEMOTH such as Norman Hellion one would only be scared.. But not I and I thought you saw it because as I went toe to toe with Norman and man almost a foot larger than me and I tackled this monster to the ground. I did something many people who have dared tried in their careers I put down a giant just as Jack did after he left that Beanstalk. But there’s an aura that I feel from you Moonlight, an aura of hatred towards me, is it because I am doing the right thing?  I am here to tell you the truth and the truth is that your only hope is to abandon this quest for idealized perfection, and embrace what I am telling you. I am the man sent here to save your souls, so you would be wise to heed this warning. If you step into that ring at Pain For Pride, everything you think your risking; your streak, your career, those things which you consider valuable will be taken from you. If you step in that ring with me what you will be risking is much deeper than those superficial artifacts that the sea of humanity concerns itself with. Because I will show you truth, and only after you have seen the true light, will I grant you permission to leave my son.

Every time I open my mouth to preach and deliver you blind sheep it seems that I am in the wrong, many people tell me that I cannot speak and because of my actions that I am going to hell… But I find the term 'Hell' to be a very judgmental thing to tell a person. Many people believe that there is a Hell, and it's where you go if you have sinned. And  people live their lives trying their very best to avoid it. They sit in pews, they fall unto their knees and they shout up to the heavens. They say that they are ready and willing to be guided from the hell pits into the loving arms of a a father figure. They believe that they are judged by their deeds in this life, and therefore try to make sure that they tick all the necessary boxes to ensure that they do not burn for all eternity but I can save you all from your worries, I am not simply here to prophesize but I am also here to guide you all I am here to make sure that you will live for all eternity all you need to do is worship me, all you need to do is give your life to Charles Manson he is our father on earth and he has sent me his son to be a living sacrifice to you all and here I am don’t act as the Jews and crucify me, no accept me into yours lives and then I will better your lives for all eternity.

Lucian you weren’t always this naïve and blind I admit. Your flaws and failures, they rest on my shoulders. An I apologize for what you have become but I am now back in your life it is my duty, my sworn oath to bring order and balance to this disastrous mess that has covered not only EAW but this world that we live in. I made a promise to Charles Manson, in his final moments in the free sinful place, I kneeled beside him and he put my ear to his mouth, and in those final moments before his incarceration, he spoke to me saying “my last commandment be the savior and rescue the lost and the wayward, and bring them home my son.” You see, I am accountable for you all. This is what being the savior means, that you must answer for the sins of others. And here I still stand strong in my faith and belief and I am still going to be strong, correction we will all be strong together once you all hold my hands and we walk into the kingdom Charles has built for us.
Post June 26th 2014, 11:30 am by Guest
I failed the opportunity of my lifetime two years ago? Ouch, that really hurts Alex you know. This is coming from the guy who knows so much about being the main eventer and one of the most breakout superstars this business has ever had. There is only one man in the history of this entire company, who has transcended me inside the ring and earned the right to call me every word in the dictionary. However as far I am concerned, he is no longer here anymore and you are NOT him; you are NOT EAW World Champion; you are NOT EAW Hall of Famer. What you are is just a little wannabe of all the things I have stated above. You are sobbing about my one miscarried opportunity when in FACT you have had a bucket load of your own fiascos.  Let’s see, you have had Grand Rampage matches, Cash in the Vault Ladder Match, King of Extremist tournament, you have even been bestowed a “freebie” match to secure a spot in this years Hall of Fame, not that long ago; this sounds like a lot of opportunities to shine in the limelight to me and yet you have failed to capitalize on all of them. You have lost because you are too weak and impuissant; you lost because don’t have the right tools or the means to make it in this cold-hearted industry. You know Alex, I was examining the EAW history books the other day and for the first time ever I have learned that you became the holder of substandard, chintzy title called the New Breed Championship after your last year’s return. Really? That’s all you have been able to achieve when you came back in tip-top shape and with nearly two years of EAW wrestling experience under you belt. That’s really heart rendering and pity. Worst of all, this so called “championship reign” must have been so irrelevant and forgettable that even YOU refuse bring it up. You have been stuck in the mid card for about four years now and you haven’t displayed a single manifestation of moving up, because you are competing on the appropriate level; because you are matched against similarly skilled extremists, guys like Eddie Mack and Speedy who never have and never will become world champions. And trust me when I say this Alex, it’s okay to be mediocre, it’s okay to be average after all you are just like 50% of the entire roster here. It’s already a miracle that you have been a mid card champion more than once; if your four years wrestling for this organization has proved anything its that you are ALREADY THE BEST YOU CAN BE. Now going back to what you said earlier to me, l am not ashamed of losing that match. The legendary Y2Impact and the Heart Break Boy, the former multiple time world champions and EAW Hall of Famers, failed to beat the same man for the same championship. Are they busted flush too? You see Anderson, I am actually glad that I lost that match. There is a commonly used phrase, I am sure you have heard of it too plenty of times, it’s “You learn from your mistakes”. After that night, I was able to stare into the face of reality and exterminate all the little weak spots in my body movement that had obstructed me from becoming the best in the world. So to answer your question, I didn’t fail myself; I didn’t fail my standards of enhancing myself by the day and becoming better than a man who once wiped out the entire Voltage roster all in one battle royal. The proof is right here on paper, this diamond like 12-0 undefeated streak, which even Grand Rampage winner and EAW Hall of Famer have failed to crash? I could be calling you an idiot and ignorant for trying to prove “truth” as a fiction, and Speaking of which, is it supposed to antagonize me the fact that my subordinate told me my winning streak means a fiddly-squat? I would be damn right about that. But pondering more about what you have just stated, I can’t really blame you for doing your job lying to everyone around you and more importantly to yourself. I mean just imagine that on top of losing your matches and being subpar in the ring, you genuinely admitted that you do not stand a chance against my streak and you are going to lose yet another championship opportunity for a hundredth time; you would be basically signing up for an EAW pink slip and that’s not something anyone would want to do. My streak is the biggest attraction of EAW, with fans and workers backstage excited about who will step up to the plate to challenge it and be the next prey for the predator. It has already survived professional wrestlers from three different eras: from Monstro to Johnny Ventura to the icon Hearth Break Boy. My streak is the most ascendant thing in the business; it irritates and satirizes all the EAW existing champions SO BAD that they come to me begging on their knees to trade their titles for their lives. Having said that, there’s only one thing that has come close to the dominance of constantly winning and that’s a dead Hall of Famer Champion’s streak. It’s a credible and bona fide proof that I am right and you are wrong. If that’s what you really want Alex Anderson, the reality to give you hard cold slap in the face, then I guess you’ll just have to learn it the hard at Pain for Pride Se7en.

“Nick Perry, Ryan Savage, the returning Alex Anderson, Sage, and Moonlight Predator are a few that have let their voices be heard. And in all of their yapping, in all of their whining they have either forgotten the objective of the match, or just solely talked about just one opponent.” Aren Mstislav, you are such a know-it-all, you obviously know what I am talking about better than me. All right, where in my speech am I yapping? I don’t see it anywhere. I don’t think you know what the word you used in your sentence even means. Here I’ll help you, yapping means when a person is talking a lot and not really having a point. So how does any of it apply to what I previously said? I think I made a point when I said that I am going to walk out of Pain for Pride Se7en as the 24/7-contract holder and was even self-assured to list a bunch of facts and reasons for it. The stumbling block is you have NOTHING to threaten me with, you have NOTHING to disprove anything I had said and it just BOTHERS you a little bit, doesn’t it?  Again, where did I “whine” in my speech? If you have ever watched Voltage or Dynasty, you would know that when I never moan or bitch. It’s because when I step into the ring against my adversary I do as I say and that’s WIN. I solely talked about just one opponent? UMM, I am pretty sure when I said that I am THE BEST WRESTLER in this battle royal and that it was going to be a child’s play, I addressed everyone participating in match. Oh wait…I get it, they didn’t teach you in kinder garden how to count past “one”, just like they didn’t teach you what the word “yapping” means in elementary school. You poor bastard Aren, even a freak and monster like me feels pity for you. Here, let me help you count to sixteen and higher your childlike IQ a little bit. Ready, set, go! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, SIXTEEN!  Eh-huh-huh, you need to pay attention more carefully to what I say. I’ve never spent more than ten seconds of my speech talking about it. Do you want to know why? It’s because these people said it for me, YOU said it for me. And yeah, my unstoppable streak is not actually 13-0, its tweeee….. Oh wait; I see what you did there. You good sir have just proved me to be faultless about everything I have said so far, including the fact that I am going to beat you at Pain for Pride Se7en. In that case yeah, you know what? My thirteenth straight win over you is going to be ash, and nothing more of a minute bit in the markings of the history books. I mean why would I bloviate about defeating someone who will forever stay as Neo superstar; someone who is a holder of extinct Young Lions Tag Team Cups, because they leech victories and success from a tag team partner who’s clearly far more superior than them; someone who can’t even win a development show tournament. I don’t see a good reason either.

Oh my god, I am such an evil and sinful person, boasting about my triumphs and what not. Please God, show me mercy and grant me salvation; don’t send me to hell for disposing the brats and speaking the truth! Excuse me Vic, did you just say “what if”. I think you and I both know that are past that stage where you can question my credibility over you in the ring. You had your opportunity this past Friday night and you blew it, POUF, just like that. You can try to blame it on your tag team partners, but you never did what you said you were going to do to Norman Hellion when you stepped toe-to-toe; you did NOT beat him, you did NOT get the job done. It was quite the contrary actually -- you got outmaneuvered and outstripped. Then five minutes later, Cameron implored you to tag yourself in again and you just run away like a rabbit that runs away from a wolf for his life. It’s because when you took a deep look into these eyes right here, you realized that you get hurt; you get your arms broken, your legs broken and your neck broken.  And to answer your question, indeed I am not an expert in losing and failing my matches like you; hence why I have this reigning undefeated streak, hence why I am walking out of Pain for Pride Se7en as 13-0.

That’s it? That’s all you’ve gotten is I am a little “monotonous”? I am really crestfallen in you Ryan. For a moment I really thought that after throwing accusation, after accusation at you -- you were going to turn tables around and make me eat my own words. Then a thing called “reality” struck me right in the head and I instantaneously recalled that you are nothing like my long time old adversary Kawajai, you have nothing to threaten me with and you can’t push all the little buttons in me as you like; that you are inferior to me and my abilities; that I was never supposed sink down to your level and breath the same air as you do; that my career is just too fast-paced for yours to catch up and I am the total package you look for in a perfect wrestler. The biggest lie everyone here likes to believe in is that somehow his or her wrestling abilities improve and refine after a little mood swing.  I mean are you going to try to deny to me Ryan the fact that you tried doing your best against Xavier Williams on Neo? Of course you did. You had fire in your eyes and you tried to be wicked against one of your biggest adversaries, and tell me again what happened? You lost fair and square. If anything that has changed about you since that day is you deteriorated and become an easier target to gun for in the Battle Royal. You barely survived the Nas’ brutal attacks on you during your Dynasty match and if you can’t even pulverize a Neo rookie, you sure as hell can’t hang yourself against sixteen other men in the same ring.  You have to realize something very important Ryan that no one here is trying to pick you apart, especially not me. You have nothing that I crave for; there is nothing extraordinary that you have achieved, which I haven’t yet in my entire career.  All I am doing is just stating facts and yeah newsflash, facts are repetitive. You can’t really twist them around, they have to stay the same or else they are just like any other fiction or a lie. They disclose person’s true colors. You can say that your New Breed Championship “defense” is immaterial to this match but you are only saying that because the title exposes you as a defrauder after the fair loss to its previous champion; you and I both know that if you succeeded beating Xavier Williams toe-to-toe then you would be arguing completely another point. The only thing that I said that brought your attention is your tag team partner? Then why did you reply to everything I said above? Hmm, let me guess -- it’s because you care about everything else I had said; it’s because it angers you to hear every bit of nasty and distressing truth. It takes time to become tag team champions? Oh really? Tell me Ryan, how many teams are there? Oh only like three tag teams? It’s been over a month now since you have formed an alliance with Mr. DDD and you are telling me you still can’t get a championship shot in an extinct division? How much more time do you need: a week, a month, a YEAR? Maybe never? I am sure if you were as good as you hyped yourself to be, you would already have been handed a title shot on a silver platter at Pain for Pride, despite your personal agendas. However, you haven’t been and it’s sure, as hell isn’t multi time world champion and EAW Hall of Famer’s fault; YOU are the DRAWBACK, YOU are the CANCER of this team, YOU are PREVENTING your team from becoming champions, just like YOU are NOT good enough to win this battle royal.

There you go Edward, see how easy that was to acknowledge the truth? That’s all you had to do say is “Moonlight Predator is right and I am wrong. I thought I could eradicate his phenomenal winning streak, the best thing that has ever happened to this business, and I was the biggest idiot to try and do that.” I only have one question for you Eddie Mack, how does “spoiling” a match and wrestling “pre-show” is relevant to the topic discussion? Does it suppose to cushion your loss? Does it suppose to neutralize everything you failed that you said you were going to do? Hey if it makes you feel better I was not going to boast about your victory anyway. Pfft, I mean why would the man who beats legends feel happy and proud about beating subservient and awful extremist? I exterminate thugs like you every at the office. And yeah you know what? I said that you failed to win a World Heavyweight Championship after I “fucked up” beating Kawajai? But you have to realize something Eddie Mack, I already re-wrote EAW wrestling history books just by main eventing the biggest show in this industry into eight months of career. Where were you after eight months of your EAW debut? Swimming in the swamp? Losing to the biggest flops of the EAW who didn’t even last a year? Exactly. I am not ashamed of losing to a man who vanquished legends like Y2Impact and the Heart Break Boy. I learned something that day and that’s how to be better, the proof is right here this streak that you fed just a couple of days ago. While what have you done after your fiasco at cashing in your briefcase at ANY place at ANY time? You have done nothing besides being someone before Pain for Pride 5. That’s why  I called you an idiot and a loser because if you can’t win the EASIEST match of anybody’s life against a worn-out, you sure as HELL can’t survive a SEVENTEEN MAN BATTLE ROYAL . That is a FACT.
Post June 26th 2014, 9:38 am by Bloody Jack
PAIN FOR PRIDE PR0M0 #2

They say if you create enough hunger, everyone becomes a criminal.  If things get bad enough, even the most upright of citizens will resort to stealing and criminal activity in order to survive.  So then is there really a difference between the ordinary people and the criminals if the line separating them is so small?  Of course there is!  A person who steals or commits criminal acts out of necessity does not enjoy what he does.  He does it because he has no other choice.  The criminal, on the other hand, takes pleasure it robbing another.  They are motivated by a greed for what is not rightfully theirs.  This is something Hades does not seem to understand about me, or even about himself.

You wanna know why I’m so insecure Hades?!  Because you’re truthfully no better than I am, yet others hold you up like some goddamn hero on a pedestal!  I’ve done just as much as you have (and more in fact), and I’ve beaten you equally as often as you’ve beaten me (and more in big matches), yet people still seem to respect you more than me.  And you’re right that I should be above all the talk on the dirt sheets…but I’m not!  Because I promise you that if anyone else had done what I did last year (especially a veteran or a legend), that moment would’ve been heralded as their greatest moment and one of the best in Pain For Pride history.  But instead of fighting for what I know is right, you’d have me simply shrug my shoulders and move on?!  That’s precisely the problem with most younger Extremists today.  Nobody really cares so long as they get their own.  It’s that mentality that allows guys like Mr. DEDEDE, Sekaiichi, Jaywalker, and others to get their straggle hold on the main-event scene.  What you call caring too much about how others perceive me, I call actually giving a fuck about my future!  Because that’s what the wrestling business is all about Hades…how others perceive you.  If you look strong, then you’ll get everything you’ll ever want out of this business.  If you look weak, then it’s best of luck in your future endeavors for you.  I won Cash In The Vault and the World Heavyweight Championship in the same night.  But instead of making me look strong, EAW did all they could to try and taint my victory, which affected how others perceived me, and thus made my reign look less than impressive despite that I defended it with an injury.  Yes you congratulated me, and I appreciate that gesture, but you were just one man in a sea of others who scoffed at me behind my back.  Now it’s a year later, and I want what I should’ve had last year.  Is it selfish?  Perhaps it is.  But I’ll be damned if I let you tell me to simply “get over it”!  That’s easy for you to say because it didn’t happen to you.  It’s easy for you to say that because you don’t understand that when you reach the top, everyone below you gets jealous.  Even though I did it for everyone who, like me, had been passed over one too many times, they still doubted me. 

But you wanna talk like you’re some “high and mighty” Extremist who is above all this petty activity.  Don’t make me laugh!  You call me and Dark Demon opportunist, yet what do you call what you did at Grand Rampage?  Did you not also take advantage of an “opportunity” when Demon’s Council attack me and there was one less Extremist you had to eliminate?  I didn’t see you afterwards protest this.  Nope, you were perfectly willing to be an opportunist then because it, how did you put it…was a situation that lead you to what you wanted.  What about at Dia Del Diablo, when after the match you attacked me, unprovoked I might add.  Did you not take advantage of an “opportunity” then as well to send a message and weaken an opponent before Pain For Pride?  Don’t talk to me like you’re better than me or Dark Demon because you’re every bit an opportunist as we’ve been.  And that’s EXACTLY what I’m trying to change in EAW!  Everyone in EAW is an opportunist, taking advantage of any situation they can to try and secure what they want, because they know it can be taken away at any second.  It’s like our own little Game Of Thrones, full of it’s own corruption and scheming.  That’s not what I want for EAW.  I want EAW to be based on good, sportsman-like competition.  And if I have to play and use the system to get that, then I’ll play and use the system against itself and feel no guilt for it!  So don’t you DARE lump me in with the same group as Dark Demon, acting as if I’m some corporate lackey or sellout!  The system is broken Hades, and you should know that just as much as I do.  You’ve been a victim of same as me.  But you’re so consumed with how I’m intruding on your match, so concerned with getting what you think is owed you to see the truth underneath it all.  This was NEVER about the Answers World Championship at the start, and it certainly wasn’t about you.  It was all about Dark Demon!  He was my pray long before you were even entered in the Grand Rampage.  But he’s run and dodged me for months, finally hiding behind his championship when he took it at Reckless Wiring.  But all that really did was give me the chance to take away from him what he treasures most.  That’s why he screwed me at the Grand Rampage, because he didn’t want to fight me.  But it was all wasted, as Kendra added me to this match in gratitude after I saved her ass.  And I personally don’t care whether you like or agree with her decision, because Demon was and always will be MY prey!  So if anyone is an intruder on things…it’s you!  You’re the third wheel in this feud between Dark Demon and myself.  But I’m not complaining.  Adding you to the mix will only make my victory that much more impressive.  You say I’m not your foe because I’m not in competition with you?  You seem to have forgotten then that the last time we faced off one-on-one, which was at No Regard for the World Heavyweight Championship, I beat you!  You may be bigger and stronger, but that only means you’ll fall twice as hard and twice as fast!

And speaking of Demon, I think Hades said it best when you told you to stop lying to yourself.  You sit in your darkened room, spouting off your words, thinking it makes you look cool.  Oh it adds atmosphere I’ll give you that.  But it only proves that you’re a man who has become more about appearance than about substance.  Me and Hades don’t need to be in some dark room with a spooky flickering light to be intimidating.  All we need are our words!  Our words are full of power and impact, while your words are full on contradictions, half-truths, and downright lies!  You say you can’t be beaten?!  That one almost made me laugh.  Demon…I KNOW you can be beaten!  Hell I’ve done it on more than one occasion!  So you can drop the bravado because it’s as empty as your so-called truth.

“I could’ve tried my hardest to get rid of you from this match.”

You DID try your hardest to get rid of BOTH OF US from this match.  Have you already forgotten the stipulation you had put in place a few weeks ago in your Handicap Match with Hades?  Have you forgotten all the times you tried to weasel out of this match or have it canceled?  The only reason you’re playing the tough guy act now is because all your scheming didn’t work, and now as Hades said, you’re trying to save face.  But it’s too late now.  You’re already exposed as a coward who is afraid of both me and Hades being in this match.  Deny it all you want, your actions have spoken louder than your words ever will!  And despite what you say, you have EVERYTHING to lose!  Worse than any of that is your continued attempt to try and paint yourself as my protector and guardian, when you don’t seem to understand that is precisely why so many people laughed at me when I won last year.  It was because you never made it a secret that you favored me over others.  It was because you were obvious about giving me special treatment.  It was all because of YOU!  You’re the reason they don’t respect me, and I knew if I wanted to have the career I wanted for myself, I had to distance myself from your influence.  Was it for pride?  Yes, but I’d rather have my pride than what you were offering!  We could’ve been a great alliance, and if I joined with you I probably could’ve had all the title reigns I ever wanted.  But at what cost?  Would I truly be deserving of them?  Would I truly be one of the greatest?  Or would I be just another puppet on a string, dancing to the tune of his master?  I don’t want or need a master to fulfill my potential!  And if you truly were the victim of a system once as you say Demon, then I’d think you’d understand.  But clearly, it seems to me, you’ve become what you hate.  Hades and I are the victims of the system, and you’re the one trying to keep us down.  You may have destroyed the system of your era, but another as risen up in its place, and you’re its avatar.  And because of that, EAW is in this “Depression Era”, it’s future more tenuous than ever before.  That’s not a “buzzword”…it’s a fact! 

Look around you Demon!  Extremists of great potential are jumping ship left and right because they see this ship heading right for the proverbial iceberg.  If we don’t change course now, then this ship will sink!  And I’ll do whatever it takes to prevent that from happening.  You asked some very important questions recently Demon.  You asked…if last week was my best shot?  No it wasn’t!  You asked…if I was willing to go to a dark place within me to put you down?  Yes I will!  I sacrificed my friendship with Diamond Cage to make sure I could get my hands on you Demon.  That should be an indication of just how far I’m willing to go into that dark side of me to win.  Everyone likes to talk about the viciousness of Diamond Cage, Scott Diamond, or others, but I have a viciousness that would frighten you.  I have a mind that calculates and imagines unique and creative ways to hurt my opponents.  I may not have a cell or a riot squad like Scott Diamond and Methuselah, but I don’t need them!  I don’t need a stable at my back to be a badass.  All I need is me, you, and a few broken fingers!  Do you even know how many bones I can break, how many teeth I can knock out, or how much skin I can rip off your muscles?  I do!  And I know a million different ways I can hurt you with just my own hands.  You see pain is not complicated.  In fact it’s very, very simple.  It’s only a question of what it’ll take…to make you break in two!     

You fear what you’re going to do to me Demon?  You say there ain’t nothing that hasn’t been done to you to fear?  Every action you’ve taken in regards to this match has been based on fear.  You fear that once again, I’ll take from you what you love most.  You fear what I’ll do to you.  And you should be!  You and Hades should both fear me!  Because to the two of you, this is just another Pain For Pride and just another championship match.  To me…it’s so much more!  It’s a chance for redemption, a time to settle old grudged, and moment to start a rebellion! 
LVCIAN
Post June 26th 2014, 7:29 am by LVCIAN
MY ROAD TO PAIN FOR PRIDE IV

The corrupt minds of the odds continue to cling on to the belief that one of them will best me  and consequently triumph over me. I can see why, I fully understand you have aspirations and you want your plans to come into fruition believe me, but you're all wasting your breath and your time. You've ALL disregarded me, OVERLOOKED ME and everything I represent and when the night is over you will regret it because HONOR ALWAYS PREVAILS get it through your thick skulls. Honor will always be existent it isn't something you can just nullify, honor wasn't made for defeat, but for the absolute contrary. And this weekend at Pain for Pride Seven I will solidify my claims, I will effectuate my aspirations and most importantly I will eradicate your corrupted leaders.

You fall only to fall again and again and again and again. I've lost count how many occasions we've seen you fall Jacob Steele. I'm astounded by the fact you came back... again, only to fall.. again and never rise. How many times do you have to rebirth to actually consummate as an extremist? Every time you come back you say the same thing. Nobody knows who you are? Truthfully I know who you are, Jacob, you are the biggest hypocritical piece of shit the world has ever seen. I don't usually utilize those type of words, but as you can tell I am not in a  good mood. The last time you were here you went on a rant, you LEFT EAW and now you want to judge me? You don't have the right to. You're afraid, I can smell it like a scenthound. You know me, Jacob, you know what I am capable of when I desire something so strongly. But if you knew me better you would know to tread lightly.

I have failed to evolve, Victor? If there's anything I have proven other than being the most ascendant extremist on the roster is my evolution. Everybody knows who I used to be and everybody knows who I am now except you seemingly, but I will demonstrate you and every other participant in this match who I am. Armageddon? Armageddon has already arrived into the world, Victor. It's called corruption and it is tarnishing everything we love and cherish to the brim. I haven't sacrificed myself enough??? How dare you say that, where do you find the courage to spit out those words. My grandfather is in a morgue and I am here. I have sacrificed everything and everyone I love for this industry. And to be quite frank if I started over I would do it all again because I LOVE what I do and I have passion for it that is simply unmatchable for you or any of my adversaries. You aspire to save our souls? From what exactly? The only thing our souls, our bodies, our MINDS need saving from is corruption and it's architects.  And that is what I am here for. So don't fret I am her and I do not intend on going anywhere until my mission is fulfilled.

So I am stupid for not wanting to eradicate all the roadblocks, all the obstacles, all the tribulations upon Eddie Mack's path to Pain for Pride. Because let's face it that is precisely what you and Cleopatra wanted me in this match for. To aid you and help you achieve greatness. it's always been about Demon, the pastor, and all of his sheep except me. I seem to be the black sheep of this family. Those days are over, Eddie, from now on, at PAIN FOR PRIDE SEVEN it's about ME, it's about HONOR. If I wanted to have my Pain for Pride moment I think it would much more adequate to stay from you. I don't want you to spoil my plans for the revalidation of my reputation.

"There is no more words I would like to say to either of you" Come on, Ryan, you're accepting defeat already? You might as well don't show up to Pain for Pride. I didn't speak anything that could be  considered untruthful or irrelevant, I stated FACTS, the absolute truth. And you know what they say... truth hurts. Seemingly, my words have dramatically and adversely affected you. Evidently, you blamed Xavier Williams for your own failures, you delineated him as the killer of the Ryan Savage we all used to know, but you Ryan, YOU and nobody else are to blame for the death of the Ryan Savage the EAW universe used to love. YOU messed up and Xavier WIlliams capitalized, he usurped the moment and conquered the squared circle and I hope you got used to failing because come Pain for Pride you will ultimately fail to triumph AGAIN.

At Pain for Pride II I made my FPV debut. The feeling I had that day and when I came out through the curtain - words just can't describe it. Here I am five years later. A lot has changed, the entire world is distinct to the one I used to know. Corruption has usurped the reins of the wrestling world. Fraudulence lurks in the midst of the corporate ladder and it's a shame nobody has moved a finger to hinder the corrupted from making more moves, but at pain for Pride you can rest assured I am putting a stop to all this. I'll outlast every participant in the battle royal to emerge victorious and ultimately live MY Pain for Pride moment.
Post June 26th 2014, 5:53 am by Guest
PAIN FOR PRIDE SE7EN PROMO #2

---The scene opens at a press conference at around noon with Pain for Pride Se7en logo in the background as Terry enters the room and holds the Young Lions Cup in the air and goes to sit down in the middle of the table and sets his Young Lions Cup down and Jack enters the scene and gives Terry a Gatorade and stands behind him---

Terry: Ok let's get this over with I have better things to do and more important places to be!

Leonard (reporter): Yes, hello Terry my name is Leonard Jackson and I run my own wrestling fan website and if you didn't know, since the last time you opened up about both of your opponents this coming weekend, they have both responded with comments of their own...What would be your response to The Nas?

Terry: You think I wouldn't find out? They are my opponents for the biggest show of the year so why would I not pay attention to them? I have been studying them like crazy because I have to know what they are going to be doing in that match and what to expect even though there is not that much to expect from these 2 idiots! But your question was what do I think about Nas's recent comments? Well he always tries to make people laugh and every time he opens his mouth he wants to entertain people and make jokes and trying to be funny but Nas let me tell you right here and now that wrestling is not a joke! You might think it is but it is not a joke and Pain for Pride is most importantly not a joke! Over the past few weeks pretty much all he can say to me is roid jokes and I have told him already he can go ahead and keep making them because pretty much everybody whos fat and doesn't have a awesome body says it to make them feel good about them fat selves and pretty much 99% of my past opponents in my professional wrestling career have cracked a joke and sometimes I got mad because I keep saying over and over again steroids cheat your body and sometimes I just wait for that bell to ring and when they are standing on the opposite corner looking into my eyes I see fear and yellow running down their leg and it won't be any different with Nas or Monstro because he is the same exact way! And I caught something on a hook last time Nas said something and it was that I always have a "get out of jail free" card and that's exactly what I mean of this crackhead always trying to be funny because if he didn't know I won this Young Lions Cup all on my own in a clean way against a very talented wrestler and at Ambush I never asked Monstro or Jake Mercer to get involved in my match...in fact I never even knew anything about it and I had that match won anyway and at Hellbound once again I didn't need the help because once again people interfered in my match without me even knowing anything about it so you can close up your comment on that one retard! And you also say that I come out week after week crying? Do you even listen to yourself talk sometimes because you make less than no sense sometimes Nas! As I recall, I don't need to cry when I win and you should know that every time somebody beats me in a fair clean match I give them credit because I am all about talented wrestlers and if they can beat me they got a bright future in this business but the times you have beat me Nas were neither clean or fair because the first time I walked out and never got pinned and the second time Moonlight Predator interfered and I had your ass all wrapped up and you took advantage but come this weekend at pain for Pride they're will be nowhere to hide and nobody to help you out this time Nas and maybe you do need this win because this is the farthest to you being at the top here in EAW as you will ever get and I will be the one putting the STOP sign on your career and your road will end there!

---Terry picks up the tiny thing of water and looks at it and just tosses it and takes a sip of Gatorade---

Terry: Next question please!

Kristina (reporter): Yes Terry hello my name is Kristina Aggins and I am a reporter from TMZ and I would like to get your thoughts on Monstro's recent comments?

Terry: Well Monstro seems to be overlooking me a bit and seems to be more focused on Nas and I think he's making that stupid mistake because as far as I'm concerned the reason here is here is because I was by his side a few months ago and he got a little popularity and his career began taking off from there and that's all I wanted to see him do was succeed because I saw potential in him but it turns out I am the one who made the stupid mistake because he is just nothing but a piece of trash that the cat drug in and it will be my job to exterminate him come this weekend! And you saying you just want to sit back and watch me do the work and destroy Nas while you take advantage proves exactly my fucking point! You see at the biggest show of the fucking year you want to show off and show the world your talents but you just saying you want to sit back and take advantage is just sad and means you are just too lazy and you say you want to be a true cup holder but how can you be a true cup holder if you did not fight to win the cup because in the professional wrestling dictionary a true champion is somebody who fights and fights hard and I don't see that if you are just going to sit back and watch and take the pussy way out! And Monstro you saying you are a far more talented wrestler than me gives me a good laugh too because I have done things in my professional wrestling career that you can only see in your fucking dreams! Saying you are a better wrestler than me is like saying a rookie who sits the bench is better than Michael Jordan! Don't worry because if you do win this cup, clean or dirty, you can go ahead and be the last cup holder cause that's all your career will ever take you! NEXT QUESTION...ONLY 1 MORE!

Phil (reporter): My name is Phil Lones and I am a reporter from the WrestlingObserver and I would like to know how would you handle this if you lost your triple threat match at Pain for Pride?

Terry: I thought I have made that perfectly clear...I am moving on to bigger and better things in my career and that is working up the ladder here in EAW and and reaching the top of the mountain and it's my goal by Pain for Pride VIII I am not defending this Young Lions Cup by defending the World title in the main event! But don't get me wrong I plan on being the final Young Lions Cup holder because I'd be damned if I let one of those clowns have that honor and I am not and I repeat I am NOT losing at Michigan stadium because that is the largest stadium in the country and the Michigan Wolverines were my favorite football team and still is today and competing in the biggest show in wrestling in that stadium defending the cup is an honor for me and I'd be damned if I lose but don't worry that's not even a possibility! Any more questions?! No...OK!

---Terry picks up his Gatorade and Young Lions Cup and walks away from the scene with Jack following and the camera fades to black just looking at an empty press conference table---
Vic Vendetta
Post June 25th 2014, 11:32 pm by Vic Vendetta
PFP Promo #5: Are we Prepared for War?!

“Castles may rise and castles may fall
Soldiers will fight and stand tall
Lords of war are enjoying the kill
Not really caring about lives they spill
Winners take all, winners are brave
But in this war they are buried in a grave”

Look who stands here before you. The prophet and the messiah of this world have come before my children and I seek to only assist but it seems your intentions are to simply destroy me. People have been pushing all of the wrong buttons and I think it's time that I unleashed him. Do I look like a man who is afraid of anyone? Let alone the pieces of garbage, the pieces of lies and sins that have formed together to stand up to me? NO! I don't think so. Fear is not seen in these eyes. I am the man right here that could very well take out that whole 17 other competitors all alone. Go ask the “extremist” that I have beaten just because they refused to accept the truth into their lives go ask them how long it's going to be until they all can eat solid food again after I had to forcefully harm them and it saddens me because all of it could have been avoided if they just accepted Vendetta. Eddie if you walk into this match you will stand to lose so much more than just this match you will lose everything that you have thrown on the table, but I will not leave you empty. I will grant unto you salvation! I have put on my armor, and now I wage war, for your salvation. Because I have seen it, the path of the righteous is clear, it is not daunted by these distractions like winning or losing matches. No no, my path the path that has been chosen, the path I walk in , the path I will lead all these lost sheep on, the path that is virtuous, the path that Charles Manson holds my hand down that has been shown to me. I have had my eyes opened. No longer must I concern myself with these little victories. You can lose a thousand battles, as long as you win the war and I play war, not because I want to but because war comes so easily and naturally to me and winning this Battle Royal is just simple the beginning of the war.

There is something that I have noticed about society today and that is that society may look at me as sick. But I look at them as lepers. If I am sick, then my illness is the cure for their stupidity! You see time; time makes victims of us all. Ryan Savage, you have perfected your body, but forgotten your mind, and when time catches you, it will ravage you. And time is ticking down for you tick tock tick tock. But time is in my favor time will use me, it will use my followers, and you will see why time is my ally. Time will destroy your body, but reward my mind because time has nothing to take from me. What you see as my weakness, I see as my strength. The false image, the big stage, your time to shine all that which you have built yourself upon, will crumble, because I will expose you and in that moment, you will see truth and the errors of your ways will flash before your eyes my child. You will understand that while you spent all that time looking for a higher perch, I was busy digging a lower ditch. And in war, the trench will save you and the hilltop betray you this is why I am considered a general at war because I am always a thousand steps ahead of my opponents just as the Europeans were when they colonized many countries. Are you capable of surviving the control and change of this world I am restoring? Are you capable of surviving the impact that will be made when this Federation is hit with something as big as what's about to happen? Are you capable of surviving the truth? Are you capable of surviving yourself? Better yet, ask yourself this question. Ryan and everyone waiting. Are you capable of surviving Armageddon?!

“And in this calamitous dismay
So many, I saw wither and burn
And those that didn't...
They yelled their penitence
They screamed to God
But 'twas too late for repentance” –Francis Reyes
Clark Duncan
Post June 25th 2014, 10:17 pm by Clark Duncan
“Anything you can do I can do better, I can do anything better than you”

“No you can’t”

“Yes I can”

“Anything you can be I can be greater, sooner or later I’m greater than you”

“No you’re not”

“Yes I am”

Oh, how pertinent.

I mean, I probably don’t even have to say anymore.

Why? Well it’s basically this battle royal’s verbal war in a nutshell.

In fact, it’s every EAW feud in a nutshell.

Do you see what this is?

This is the norm. Everyone goes straight to the God damn cookie cutter.

Where is the originality? Where is standout? Where is the one guy or girl that will rise above the rest and
expose these fools?

Obviously you’re looking at him.

I offer a fresh perspective, I call things as I see them and tell it like it is. Everyone else either sugar-coats their words or goes to the other extreme and tries to degrade their fellow man with a barrage of insults and malicious suggestions. All this over a piece of paper. A measly piece of paper.

“Oh, look at me, I’m terrorising my fellow extremists with scary threats and big words” says every other extremist in this battle royal. Maybe if you tried thinking about how the fuck you’re any different from the guy you’re desperately trying to berate, you’d stand a reasonable chance.

Vic Vendetta, a man with a transformation unlike any other. The Vic Vendetta that responded to me isn’t the guy I thought he was. Admittedly, I got it wrong. You see, I expected the Vic from days gone past. Instead, I’ve been greeted by a twisted man whose demons have taken over and possessed him to become a man that has a mean streak beyond what the most creative minds can comprehend. I’m not sure who you think I am Vic, but your perception of Eddie Mack is a figment of your imagination. All those point you raised about who I am and what I do aren’t a reality and the fact is, you know nothing about me. Four years is a long time Victor and we’re both completely different people. However, there’s one thing you can’t run from. There’s one thing that you can’t cover up with that messed up mind. You can’t hide from the fact that Eddie Mack beat you when you had all the leverage, every last bit of it. Face it Vic, whether it be yesteryear or now, you’re still inferior to me.

When it was said that all good things come to an end, they probably weren’t forecasting this. Yet it seems that my fellow Council member is turning on me. How stupid can you be, Lucian? No allies? You can’t be serious. Don’t do this for the Council, don’t do this for the people, don’t do it for the company, hell… don’t even do it for honour. You said it yourself, we’ve been marginalised, we’ve been ridiculed, labelled as failures and more but you’re still willing to stay that way because for you honour comes first? Get outta here. If you want a shot at winning at Pain for Pride, you’ll want me by your side. Do you seriously think you can remove fifteen other extremists plus a vixen from an EAW ring on your own? You may be a beast, another label, but you’re not that good. I’m not that good. Nobody is that good. Such an achievement is bordering on a superhuman effort of which nobody in this company would be able to produce. If you want to win, keep me as an ally until the end. I’m warning you now, so don’t come crying to me when you’re tossed out and thinking of what could have been.

If there’s a guy that really needs to be given an uppercut and then pushed off cloud nine so that he plummets back to down to planet Earth, it’s Moonlight Predator. He’s on his high horse because he has been defeated yet since his return to this company. I’ve seen some haughty individuals in my time, but this guy goes very close to taking the cake. Let me tell you all a little secret that may very well land me in trouble. The old me wouldn’t have done it, but hey, why not expose Moonlight Predator like this? You see, before the last Dynasty, the result of our match was spoiled. The result was leaked. I lost that match, so that means Moonlight Predator’s streak lived on. However, the rest of the matches on the card went live while ours was almost like a dark match or something from the pre-show. With the risk of being controversial – can you really count that towards a streak? I’m an honest man, so I’ll admit that went down, but apart from that, there’s no other definitive evidence that even exists. And you know what? Moonlight Predator is using that against me. A cheap shot if I’ve ever seen one. As Chubby Checker once said, how low can you go? Oh and of course he’d make light of my past failings, because that’s all he has on me. Bravo Nik, you’ve truly exposed me for the incompetent loser I am. Oh wait, there’s that whole business of a certain somebody having a shot at Kawajai’s EAW Championship but fucking that up. Oh dear, is that the smell of hypocrisy?

An old acquaintance has returned to these parts, you may know him. He goes by Alex Anderson. Once again, Alex was involuntarily terminated from this company but has yet again returned to stake his claim as a viable threat to well… anyone. Sadly, this is not the case. Alex Anderson poses no threat to anybody. When I get criticised for wasting my potential, I scoff. It happens far too often. Why? Because it usually happens when guys like Moonlight Predator, Alex Anderson and Vic Vendetta opens their mouths. Just a tad ironic don’t you think? So, to be frank, when somebody like Alex speaks to me in a condescending manner, I turn a deaf ear. Remember Alexander, I’ve always been superior to you. Have you already forgotten that one of your exits from this company was at my hands? I think I might have struck a nerve with that little fact, so I’ll anticipate the overreaction that’s almost imminent.

I’m not really sure what to make of this Sage character. He doesn’t really stand out as a guy that’s going anywhere. You see, he’s very much cut from the same cloth as just about every guy that enters these doors in their first month. I feel like Sage is more or less trying to be noticed rather than pose a threat to anyone. In all honesty, as I mentioned in my last little speech, he’s one of many who is really just going to have his fifteen seconds of fame at Pain for Pride. Sage reckons I’m hiding behind laws. Interesting… yeah I don’t really have much else to say on the matter. I find it amusing I guess, because I’ve definitely never heard that before. Give the guy points for trying though, at least he’s been brave enough to come out here and make an effort unlike some of the others.

You can’t help but love when somebody tries too hard. It’s almost endearing in a way. Ryan Savage does this. I don’t see anything difference between Ryan Savage and Sage, or Sage and Vic Vendetta, or Vic Vendetta and Ryan Savage. Do you get my point? You’re all saying the same things. There’s nothing different going on here. If anything, maybe some of you are more arrogant, but that’s really it. I love being called cliché because as far as I’m concerned, my style is furthest from that. My problem with you Ryan is that it’s rather clear that you feel entitled. That’s never a good thing, so don’t be that guy. I’m not nit-picking here. I don’t do that. If you think what I’m saying isn’t worth listening to, then you’re going to regret it. I’ve been here since late 2010 buddy, I know exactly how things work. I’ve seen the ups and downs of many extremists and vixens. I myself have endured testing circumstances. I was broken and I seemingly came back from the dead. I resurfaced for a reason. Not to claim another world title, not to regain respect, not to restore my name and not to right any wrongs. I’m back to punish everyone. Friends and foes alike. Did you know that while I was gone from this company that only one person ever cared for my existence after that? Dark Demon is his name. Everybody else, even my once dear friend Kawajai failed to write me a letter, send me a tweet or even inbox me on Facebook. You wouldn’t know the feeling. To steal a Lupe lyric, “never let a wound ruin me.” I bet you have no idea what it’s like to be stabbed numerous times in your career? Do you wanna know how I got these scars? Four years and at least four stabbings. If you’re gonna stab somebody in EAW, you stab Eddie Mack. It’s apparently like some kind of unwritten rule or something. A novice like yourself hardly fazes somebody like me and when you’ve been around as long as I have, you learn to function without allegiances and learn that you always have to watch your back. Especially in EAW, because nothing is ever as it seems in the land of extreme.

I’ve heard from various others such as Aren Mstislav, Christopher Corrupt and Jacob Steele, but like Sage they’re fillers. Guys simply making up the numbers so that they have something to do at Pain for Pride and aren’t sitting at home complaining that they’re not on the card. Every time a multi-man match goes down in EAW, this happens. It’s the norm. People come out here and pick fights either everyone or certain people. That’s just how it works really. They know no better, but I do.
Cage.
Post June 25th 2014, 10:06 pm by Cage.
You don't tell me when I've crossed the line, only I determine when I've crossed that line. You have thrived in an Elite environment but what you fail to realize is I have too. See I Diamond Cage was just like you two years ago, I wanted to be the best wrestler in EAW so I hosted a series of invitationals, beating guys left and right and proving that I am the best wrestler, and then that shtick got tired out and lame, because it's lame. I ain't going to lie, as soon as I included the Elite Rules stipulation it sucked, I was pissed at the fact that I won't be able to break a chair over your skull. I won't be able to use barbwire to rip flesh off your bones, and as pleasuring as it sounds, I know something that is worst, and that is beating you in your own game and proving to you that even this reckless, ruthless, dangerous, barbaric animal known as Diamond Cage, can go out there and be a man who prides himself on getting the 1, 2, 3 and walking away. You pride yourself on being the best, like everyone should, but as everyone should, everyone is not and you aren't. Thinking is close to a fantasy and I don't live in a fantasy, I live by facts, pure facts as in I have beaten the best EAW has to offer. That is a fact, another fact is I have been screwed time and time again by the spiteful wrestlers of this fucking company, because they can't stand to see the best wrestler in the world get his due, they want to throw brick wall, after brick wall in my way, and I like the reckless enigma that I am, decides to run head first into those brick walls, and I get stuck. I get stuck in the oldest brick wall of them all, text book wrestling, which I respect. 

I respect and love wrestling so much, but that doesn't make a professional wrestler, what makes a professional wrestler is crushing your own bones and still going down to the ring that same night because you want the fans to talk about you. You can't beat me without some kind of hitch Starr, just like Demon needed you and Zack and a woman, just like Mr. DEDEDE needed a rookie, and they had weapons Starr, they had all the weapons in the world. And they needed a hitch to get past me, what makes you think you are different Starr? You aren't even in discussion when they talk about the greatest of this company, you are a guy ten to twenty years from now people will try to talk about and when they look back at your history, realize that you weren't really all you were hyped up about. You aren't “Elite” you are a man who has been in the right place, at the right time. Except for now, you are in the cross hairs of a pissed off Diamond Cage, you can talk about all the people you've made tap out, doesn't intimidate me, doesn't make me second guess why I am stepping in the ring with you. All this talk about tapping out, makes me wonder if you are a little bit worried, makes me wonder if you are concerned that maybe your reputation as the best submission wrestler in EAW is challenged by a guy who does it better than you ever can. 

This five star wrestling thing is so played out, really I wanted to walk into Pain for Pride, pummel you half or even TO your death and then leave. That Elite Championship you held is what presented the idea in my mind, because really I am this maniac. I can't wrestle the match I want to wrestle, I have to step into someone's world just to prove to them that this game is different. It isn't just one Ultimate Submission Match that makes me feel I am the best, it's the principal of the fact that I beat the guy whose never lost in an Ultimate Submission Match Starr, but you have lost in an Ultimate Submission Match, hell you do the coward thing and blame time as to why you couldn't win. But you would be quick to call out DC for blaming people who VIVIDLY COULDN'T KEEP THEIR NOSES OUT OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS! I made the challenge, I know what I got myself into, I don't need the weapons. I am a weapon of destruction myself, with a weapon I am just 10x more dangerous, you can counter everything I throw at you, you can kickout of whatever I deliver, and you can reverse whatever submission I deliver, you will still lose. Due to being a competitor who is past his prime, I doubt you have anything left in the tank and maybe Pain for Pride will be the last classic you put on. Maybe this is the work of the alledged god who floats above our heads and tries to guide us the right way, guiding you and telling you that it's time. It's time for you to realize that yes wrestling indeed matters, but you aren't a wrestler. You are an EAW extremist, you don't know shit about wrestling, you don't know shit about sacrifice, you don't know shit about pain, and most importantly, you don't know shit about Diamond Cage. I've let us down? I haven't let anyone down, if anything I have raised the bar and you people who claim to respect me have let ME down, it is almost like you are telling me, THAT I AM THE REASON AS TO WHY I CAN'T BE THE WORLD CHAMPION, well I will look you right in your eyes and tell you BULLSHIT! Because you are full of it, I haven't let anyone down, these people still pay to see Diamond Cage wrestle, these people still buy my merchandise and still chant “ KILL CAGE KILL” and they still ask for my autographs. And what is amazing is I am a normal dude from Edmonton Alberta Canada, I worked at a slaughterhouse, I didn't get the pay that I wanted, and I saw putting myself through torture as a way of masking my personal life. And these people see that and they just eat it up, they love me. And I love them too, believe it or not, all these people with their signs, all these people with their hands up in the air clapping after I perform, is why I got into the business. 

And whatever they want, I'll try to do it, if they want to see me, pummel you into submission, then I'll do it. And don't think that makes me a puppet either, that makes me a peoples champion, and that ain't no Nas or Gawd bullshit and I don't say it just to get a cheap pop out of you fans, because DEDEDE will say it just to get you people on your feet, but I do it, I show it, I am it. They want Diamond Cage to be the champion, and you deprive them of that, and for that, I must systematically execute plan: Eliminate Tyler Starr. Because I can't be the Answers World Champion unless you are destroyed, the day my body does decide to give out is the day I hang up my boots and never wrestle again. And I am not at the end of my ropes, I am just getting warmed up around this place, and there are a few things I am going to do before I walk out of this company for good. I am going to become the Answers World Champion, I am going to cement my legacy with a victory over you as the best damn wrestler in Extreme Answers Wrestling. If you didn't come back Johnny Ventura would have a career to come back to, if you didn't come back you wouldn't have to step in between these ropes against Diamond Cage and get your fucking head punched in. If this is showtime, if this is the final curtain call, I am going out swinging, I am going out the same way I came in and that's alone. I ain't letting down nobody, I have too many people counting on me to give up right now, this isn't about Canada, this isn't about my wife or my two kids so please tread lightly or a victory at Pain for Pride won't be the only thing you lose. This is about me taking the most hypocritical piece of garbage in history and finally eviscerating him, what can you possibly do to me? I lost those very same kids and wife, I been fired from EAW, I've been stabbed with railroad spikes, I've been set on fire, and I've lived through it all, what can you do Starr? Can you possibly do? You had your chance to take me out of my fucking misery, and you couldn't even do that, and maybe I can't have your legacy, because your legacy is filled of lies and deception. While my legacy represents respect, honor and justice, you are just recycling everything everyone else has said to me, “you'll never be World Champ, you'll never be this, you'll never be that” doesn't bother me, they said I'd never make it to this point and a year ago it was true, I was fed up, I was so tired and I was ready to quit, but I held in just a little bit longer. And after I am standing over your prone body, it'll be all worth it. Your legacy isn't important now that I realize it, because your legacy isn't even anything compared to what I've done without a world title. You've never done what I've accomplished, you've never been down my path, you've had a sugar coated EAW career, while I have had to work for everything, I wasn't an Olympic athlete, I was Christopher Coleman watching wrestling on television and said I can do this. I can Starr, and I will.
Post June 25th 2014, 9:53 pm by Guest
For many months, I believed that I was an aberrant person. A man not chained to any moral code, but can still easily gain the respect of the people in spite of that. People never understood my true motives and lack of knowledge can often lead to fear, and for my months there has been nobody who can truly say they stopped me. I believed that I was an aberrant person because my supporters loved me, my rivals feared me and nobody could stop me yet I still felt like a jigsaw puzzle with a missing piece. Years ago, my laughter would echo through hallways as I became amused by Kevin Devastation. "A God he thinks he is? But why?" A God never worries for he has answers to even life's greatest questions, but his face would often become red caused by both anger and blood as our rivalry played out like a Saturday morning cartoon where the psychically weaker, but mentally superior man won. I fought to prove otherwise, but it's easy to understand why he thought that now in retrospect. He had yet to be challenged and those who tried would be struck down when the numbers game came into play because he employed two guys who grabbed his hand in moments where he should have fallen. He knew there was one that was very talented, but was supposed to disappear much like the other guy, uncredited just like a ghostwriter. It's still funny how things change at a rapid pace. It's normal to believe that you're head and shoulders above all and it's normal to believe that you're not normal when there's nobody there to question that notion!

Brian Daniels couldn't do it, it only made me sneer while the blood which poured down my face tried its best to mask it. A man who prided himself on his wrestling begrudgingly attempted to rip my eye off with a blade after his signature moves did not stop the man who has shown that he has no problems being a monster when the opportunity presents itself. I thought to myself maybe that's what a dying Goliath must have felt when it wasn't the future King's hands that did the trick, but it was a measly sling. Not even a man who is considered a Champion could truly say he was the better man. Interferences and mere tricks are the standard for my losses, so what happens when there is somebody finally is able to stand his ground and look me in the eye? And what happens when he not only halts the train of momentum, but impressively throws the train off the tracks?

I said I was an aberrant person.

And that's why I laughed.

I'm a man who fights primarily for challenges. Only one has proven to me that he is one. Only one man has done something nobody else has done and that's enter the ring and prove he was decisively the better man, with his own hands. You destroyed two inexperienced men only similar in their modest desires of success while I got interrupted when I was seconds away from defeating the greatest tag team this world has ever seen by myself. You have to brag about breaking out of handcuffs while I laugh, already have done that months ago. When we are at equilibrium, trying yet unable to advance, we begin to look at the past. I see a man whose magnum opus failed before his very own eyes while here I stand attempting to surpass my very own. I will admit that if ten men charged at you, that nine of those men would fall easily, but history has shown that you are not unstoppable and therefore there will always be a chance no matter how much you try to prevent it, no matter who that person may be, that that one man standing would defeat you. Your biggest mistake this whole fight was believing that I stood on a precipice rather than us starting off as equals. Only now the opposite is true.

Last edited by Cyfy on June 26th 2014, 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next