Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post June 25th 2014, 9:46 pm by Guest
Pain for Pride Promo

[The scene enters with Xavier Williams stretching in his locker room; he slightly turns his head to the camera before popping back up to his feet.]

Norman, for a man who once seemed so confident about the fact that nobody had been able to take that championship away from you, you’re awfully quickly to give us excuses to why. You throw the blame on the lack of title defenses on either the lack of challengers or management itself; never once thinking if the problem falls back onto you. You see Norman, as champion I was in the same position as you; holding a championship as if it were nothing more than an accessory. But rather than trying to force the blame onto others, I did something about it. I walked out on a weekly basis and gave an open challenge to anyone who thought they could take that championship away from Xavier Williams. And it worked! I mean, who would have thought, right? But you wouldn’t do that, Norman; Peter wouldn’t allow you to do that. Peter’s content with you being a champion without challengers. It allows him to profess to the world that nobody in this company has the guts to step up and face you; profess about this company’s lack of bravery. Do you want to know why I have thrown my name into that hat? It’s not because I believe I’m above that championship; it not fear of you. It’s because for the last few months, I’ve been pushing my way to the very top of this business too damn hard for too damn long, to stop for anything less. Do you understand why I ask you to bring everything that makes you a behemoth to Pain for Pride? It’s the same reason I told Kevin Devastation to bring everything that made him believe he’s a god; everything that makes him believe he’s the King of all Kings. I want you at your best at Pain for Pride; I want you to look back at this match and KNOW that you were beaten by a man that’s just simply, better than your best. I want Peter to look back and KNOW that his Behemoth; the man that he turned from a timid giant, to a monster couldn’t overcome Xavier Williams when the grandest of opportunities was hanging above him. Because I’ll ask you a second time, seeing you ignored the first. Peter believes that he’s trained Norman Hellion so well. He believes he’s turned Norman into the monster he should have always been. What happens if that timid giant shows himself at Pain for Pride; even if it’s for the shortest of moments? You can profess that side of Norman is gone but Peter, we both know it’s still there. It’s still lurking deep within Norman, and sooner or later it’s going to show itself again. I warned you once and I’ll warn you again, if that side of Norman shows itself for even the slightest of moment, this dream of standing over a pile of destruction with the Cash in the Vault briefcase in your possession, it all goes up in flames. I promise you that, Norman.

They say that respect is never given, it’s always earned. Kevin, once upon a time, you did have my respect. I respected the fact that you allowed very little to stand in your way, whenever you attempted to grasp what you wanted. I respected the fact that you once stood at the top of this company as the EAW Champion. But now Kevin, I don’t respect you. I don’t respect what you’ve become. You can profess all you want that the man we all once saw will return at Pain for Pride but I for one need to see that, to believe it. You’ve gone on these tirades before Kevin. You even changed your name in the hopes that it would bring back the man you once were. But this time Kevin, I'm meant to take you seriously? I’m meant to believe that the Kevin Devastation of old will turn up to Pain for Pride. You see Kevin, I know that he won’t. I know that at Pain for Pride we’re going to get the same man we have for months. The same guy that still believes he can stand toe to toe with the best in this business and come out better on the other side. You are no king; YOU ARE NO GOD. You’re nothing more than a man that should have stayed away, rather than returning and pissing away the legacy he once had. You’re doing exactly what I said you would; you’re convincing yourself that there’s no chance in hell that you’re losing at Pain for Pride. You believe with all your heart that Pain for Pride is going to be the place where Kevin Devastation grasps onto the last piece of dignity his career has left. But Kevin, it’s not. You’re not going to walk out of Pain for Pride with that Cash in the Vault briefcase. You’re going to leave Pain for Pride with the same heartache you’re accustomed to. You’re going to realise that fire you believe is going to push further than you have in months, is nothing more than a false sense of security to make you feel is if you actually belong at Pain for Pride, let alone the Cash in the Vault match itself. You needed to hand yourself a spot in this match, while we needed to earn it. At Pain for Pride you’re going to realise how bad of a decision that was. But be grateful; at least you have the chance to look back at Pain for Pride and know you were a part of one of the greatest rises this company has EVER seen. You’ll able to sit you’re grandchildren on your knee and tell them stories about how you had the chance to face one of the greatest men to ever step inside a ring, while he was still making his way through this business. And Kevin, that isn’t my ego speaking; that just the plain truth. There’s a reason this world found the need to place me as the bar you six need to try to conquer. There’s a reason that the only thing Cameron Ella Ava has over me is the fact that she has the chance to take the Cash in the Vault away from me, in front of my home state. When it comes down to pure ability, she doesn’t compare in the slightest, just like you. And do you know why that is? I’m just that damn good at what I do.

[The hint of a smile crosses Xavier’s face as he leaves his locker room and the feed cuts to black.]
Marco
Post June 25th 2014, 9:43 pm by Marco
PAIN FOR PRIDE PROMO#4

Insects forgets that they are just merely insects. They can be crushed and killed without any effort put into it. These insects that stands before me forgets what position they are in and whom they are dancing with right now. It's about time that I will teach them and remember where they came from and put them back in their place. This is absolute judgement and it will come to pass at Pain For Pride, that's when everything will end for them and not one will be left standing to tell me that I will not be the one to walk out with that contract. I will enjoy it, revel in the moment of mayhem and destruction. For the first time in a long time I will feel alive.

I guess I do come off envious, don't I MP? If you think about it Xavier Williams and I have started around the same time and if you compare us both, his career is skyrocketing to the top while I burn into the darkness and dwelling in obscurity and it doesn't matter what I succeed or what I do. His star seems to always outshine mine and that is what truly makes me sick. It still does in a way but with all that jealous and hatred I harbor for him I turn it into something more dangerous, something more wicked and I use it to punish everyone that gets in my way. Heh, it seems that along with you and the other insects that has buzzed around wants to use the same sound bytes about me being the New Breed Champion. How repetitive can you lowly men be. You all desperately try to find away to pick me apart but it has no effect on me because sadly enough that me being the New Breed Champion or successfully defending it has nothing to do with this match at all. You can take the time and harp on my past Moonlight Predator and try to find something to grasp on about me that would catch my attention towards you. But in all truth, you aren't worth it just like Eddie Mack I can see a dying man trying to recapture what he had back when he was the hottest thing going. Their is still a chance for you I'm sure but like Eddie it's just that you are in the wrong place at the wrong time with a dangerous man. But if you insist on trying to get my attention then I guess it wouldn't hurt to just play around with you for a bit. I hope that gives you some type of satisfaction Moonlight. The only thing you said that really brought my attention is that you brought up my partner. True that we are tag team partners but this is where your ignorance shows and you asked me a silly question only becoming of you. You asked why aren't we tag team champions yet? I'm not going to even dignify that with a response but I will say this, everything comes at it's own time. Right now both him and I are focusing on two different things and that being him bringing home the World Heavyweight Championship while I win this battle royal and destroy anyone that opposes me. A word of advice though Moonlight, I would advice you to stray away from my past because you will only cause yourself more pain that is necessary for you, you will go through unimaginable pain that you wish you were dead. Test me if you want, I'm trying to save you from me but just like the other insects you don't understand fear so I will expect the cliche when you open your mouth once again.

Alex Anderson, I don't know what I find more pitiful. The fact that you pretend to know me or who I am or the fact that you claim that you see yourself in me.  You trying to give me helpful tips like I'm a new born child into this company. You're just like all the rest who wants to pretend to know me so you can lecture me for whatever compels you to do so. I understand that this is the first time meeting and this is the first time we actually exchanged words but whatever you are think you are doing. It needs to stop because you are solely focus on what I should do to keep me a float you should be asking all those questions to yourself. I already know the answers to all of those questions and sadly to say Alex is that I actually expected more from you but just like a lot of people. You aren't simply not worth it and as far as this insect goes. You trying to change me, I don't know if I'm talking to Dr.Phil or what but IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE ME FROM MY OWN INSANITY, MY OWN DESTRUCTION I WANT YOU TO TRY. I will force you to realize that this power is too much for you to even overcome. I said before and I'm glad that I will say it again that this is only the beginning of the end for everyone in this match. There is no hope or any chances of winning, arrogant it may sound it will happen and this ring and your damaged bodies will be the testament of my hatred and rage and also my conviction. To win this match is what I want to do and I will do it and the only man that will walk out of this Battle Royal is me.

But it seems my words are wasted and can only be solved by mere actions. Both Sage and Aren both fail to understand what awaits for them. In a sense I feel bad for you men that are trying to prevent me from going on to win this Battle Royal. But at the same time I'm excited to see what you men would do. For instance a Russian Prince that thinks his word is law and who attempts to get under my skin. But sadly to say Aren that your feeble attempts in doing so is meaningless and that you won't get the response that you want. Even though you are disrespecting Lucy, you are unintentionally killing your own chances of winning this match. You will learn one way or another not to disrespect the woman that gave me a purpose and you will burn for your actions. As I try to comprehend your foreign methods, I wonder did I really lost intact with this reality you speak of? Or am I really not accepting this reality that you fondly speak of? You will be just like everyone and that is another body count and as for Sage, there isn't really much to say about a monstrosity as yourself. You may be the biggest and probably the most intimidating man in this match but unfortunately for you, giants do fall and crumble and if it means I have to obliterate you into nothingness and you to be swallowed up by the void of darkness. Then so be it because there isn't a man or a deluded monster that will get in my way.

But nonetheless if there is people like Christopher Corrupt, Lucian Black or even Victor Vendetta, there is honestly no more words I would like to say to either of you men. It's obvious to me now that's there is nothing for me to say to any of you without any of you bringing up something that's irrelevant. There is only one thing and one thing only that I want and that's the contract. You can say that I'm envious of one person because of something or another which is fine because I know I'm a jealous man and I feel that there is nothing wrong with that. For other men it might hinder them but for me all it does is fuel me to do even more than I couldn't even imagine myself doing. Also me blaming others for my own failures? Heh, honestly I don't know where you got that from Lucian but I guess that's all you can come up with when it comes to me. But do you know what's sad but funny at the same time that your false sense of pride, your so called honor. Now it's clear to me that every time you say Honor Lives you think to yourself that Lucian Black lives and I can say oh you are Demon's Council and what not. But when I look into your eyes and listen to your voice every time you say your little pitiful catchphrase. All you are telling me and telling to everyone else that Lucian Black is dead. But don't worry Lucian, don't worry your little head because I will take care of you. Me simply throwing you over the top rope won't do you any justice. I'm going to take my time with you and show you that your honor is nothing but a lie to save you from living a false world. You can take it as a gift or you can look it as your greatest disappointment. If you look through my eyes you will see there is no honor in this world and if you honestly think that you are upholding this so called honor then show me that I'm wrong because so far you are showing me that I'm Right. It's time to bring every one of you insects to your senses and put you in your place and stay there.
Post June 25th 2014, 8:39 pm by Guest
The Last Champion

I have no idea if these little promotions you make and seg’s you cut are meant to be funny or to produce comedic relief, but I for sure know that if you believe everything you say you’re definetly delusional. Now I’m not one to really bring up every little error, but at this point you’re making it a little to easy, it’s like you verbally want me to pick you apart before I physically do it at Pain For Pride. Number 1…you say that the first time we actually had a match I didn’t prove I was the better competitor, well if you believe that than answer this question Nas, What’s the point of a match? You might be stuck on this, but it’s to prove who the better competitor is, now in that match, was there any interference? Nope. Were there any distractions? Nope. And did I or did I not pin you on your back for the regulation 3 seconds to win the match? Yep, so as far as it shows…I did prove I was the better competitor…the fact that it was by a rollup is completely irrelevant…you couldn’t get out of it and I capitalized on an opportunity, so now that I’ve solved that lets move on. Number 2, you said during that match you hit me with your finisher and had me beat, did you hit me with your finisher? Yes, but did you actually have me beat? No, because if you did you would have won the match, which you didn’t…the fact that I was able to move away and recover only speaks volumes about my level of skill and your lack of ability to ground an opponent. And last but not least number 3, you said the last time we were in the ring you put me through a table and had me wrecked, it’s like you forgot what happened the last time we were in an official match. Do you not recall that day? You know the day where you and Aren, “The Tag Team Champs” were supposed to take me on in a handicap match for the titles, you guys were supposed to be the best duo on the show you guys were supposed to take me out no problem….I mean there was 2 of you. But instead of putting on a dominant performance, you two struggled to put out a newly joined extremist and had to dig deep just to grind out the win…and when I say grind out the win I mean that literally…the match was almost at it’s end…with me creating history. The only reason you two still had the cups was because as outstanding as I am an extremist and technically superior to you both in every way imaginable, the numbers advantage could not be overcome. If you couldn’t beat me in a one on one match, and could barely grind out a win in a handicap match..what makes you think you could win a triple threat that includes me? Terry’s not going to help you, Terry’s roided self would love to hurt you even more than I do…I could literally sit back, let Terry run over you and take Terry out after he’s done with you…but that’s all situational, because I definitely don’t need Terry to be tired for me to beat him. He might be the champion but in terms of actually ability..were not even on the same book, the fact that he’s champion is because Jake Mercer thought of us as the next big things and had us avoid each other…had I been in the running for the cup it’d be me that would be walking into Pain For Pride the Champion. But you know what, it’s all situational for me…I don’t like to ponder the what if’s in life. But what I love to do is plan for the when and wills…like when I walk into Pain For Pride I will walk out as the Champion, I will walk out with my name engraved into history, and I will walk out as the last true holder of the Young Lions Cup, and it’s only going to play out perfectly when I move onto the bigger things in my career.
StarrStan
Post June 25th 2014, 6:50 pm by StarrStan
You think I’m the lunatic? You’re already booking your spot in the Hall of Fame and you think I’M the lunatic? I don’t need this belt to be unretired to be the Elite Champion. I don’t need to beat anyone on the roster to carry this belt. I’ve already done that, Cage. I’ve won this belt before, and I made countless people tap out during that reign. I didn’t bring this belt into existence. I wasn’t the first one to hold it and I wasn’t the last. Who knows who even held it the longest time? But I know when I held this belt in 2011 I was the best damn wrestler in EAW. I transitioned that into a world title reign just a month after losing belt. I thought I’d work backwards this time around. A little over a month after losing MY Answers World Championship, I brought back THE Elite Championship. Because I am THE Elite. I am the best technical wrestler in the world and I don’t need to defeat you to prove it. I just have to defeat you to shut you up. You are not the best, Cage. I know it’s a cliché to call yourself “THE BEST IN THE WORLD!,” and I mean who isn’t going to have that confidence in themselves? If you don’t walk out to the ring every night with that mindset you might as well just stay in the back. But there’s a fine line between actuality and arrogance. There’s a fine line between what you can do and what you think you can do. I guarantee they are never the same. You’ve crossed that line, Cage. You are not the best. You have never been and you never will. Now I’m going to have to cross the line. I’m going to have to cross that imaginary line and drag you back to reality. I’m going to have to put you back in your place.

Cage you seem to think the “Elite Rules” environment is going to favor you somehow? You think because I won’t be able to use any weapons I won’t be able to defeat you? WRONG. I have thrived in the elite environment my entire life. What, you compete in one ultimate submission match and you think you’re the best all of a sudden? I’ve made more people tap out than anyone else in EAW history. That is a fact. You probably won’t find many people who have competed in more “Elite Rules” matches than me either. I’ve been in the ultimate submission match, the first damn one. I’ve been in a “pure wrestling rules” match, the only damn one. I know how to wrestle in these types of matches. Do you Cage? You outlasted Jaywalker but how will you survive when the only thing you’ll be able to rely on is your own body. You won’t be able to take me down. I’ll counter every move you throw at me. You are underestimating how good I am in that ring. Everything about this match is to my advantage. The only thing you might have going for you is that you’re too fucking dumb to know when to tap out. So you might buy yourself a little more time in that ring. We MIGHT just put on a Pain for Pride classic. ONLY because you won’t know when to quit. But you won’t have your precious “extremeness” to save you. You won’t have any weapons to rely on. The only thing you can rely on is yourself and your own body. We know no one can rely on you, Cage. You’ve let us all down your entire career. And your body? That will be the thing to let YOU down. Your body will give out on you. Whether you realize it or not it will. Whether you tap out or pass out it will.

You would have loved me to stay gone, wouldn’t you have Cage? Because I accomplished in six months what you have yet to accomplish in your entire career; winning a world title. Because maybe if I hadn’t come back you might have defeated Dark Demon. Maybe you’d be the one main eventing Pain for Pride and not he or Zack Crash. But we both know you would have found another way to screw that up. You’re a screw up. A fucking screw up, Cage. You’re so proud of speaking the truth, but you’ve yet to realize I’ve spoken the truth my whole damn career. I’ve done everything I’ve set out to do. I speak the truth no matter how harsh it is. Because this is a harsh world. Reality hits hard and it’s going to hit real hard at Pain for Pride. I never once bragged about taking out Alex Anderson. The fact that he’s back just shows he doesn’t know when to quit, just like you. You and Alex have a few things in common, Cage. One; you’re both from a SHITTY country called Canada. Two; you’ll both never become world champion. Whether that means Alex retires in October or not, there isn’t enough time in the world for him to make it to that level. There isn’t enough time for him to ever become world champion. In terms of you, Cage? You won’t have enough chances. Because you’ve had your last chance. This is your curtain call, Cage. Your grand finale. You won’t compete in an EAW ring again after I’m done with you. Whether it be the broken bones or the brutal humiliation, you won’t be able to show your face in this company again.

Just think of all the people you’re letting down; Your family, the wife and two kids you have sitting at home. Jaywalker, your mentor and close friend. The PATHETIC country you call your home, Canada. Every single fan that comes out to cheer you and chant your little catchphrase “KILL DC KILL!,” they’ll be saying under their breathe “wow dc wow.” Most importantly you’ll be letting yourself down. Because I can see you have high hopes for yourself. The sad truth is you will never be satisfied. You will never get what you want. You will never have my career or my legacy.
Post June 25th 2014, 6:39 pm by Guest
Darkness, something I'm all too familiar with. As a child it always fascinated me, made me feel at ease, comfortable. Looking back though, I see an angry child that was quite alone, and didn't really see the world for what it actually is. Oh I still have that mean streak to me, that dark sadistic side, but I have learned how to harness it. Let me explain, as soon as I entered this world, I entered as a murderer, as far as I'm concerned. No I didn't burst out of the womb wielding a knife and stabbing doctors, and nurses left and right, as that would be impossible, but I did take the life of someone that put me on this earth... my mother. It was an accident of course, but all the same I felt responsible, and I paid a price for it. I grew up with with the pain of not having a mother, knowing, or at least thinking, that it was my fault that she wasn't there. Looking at my father thinking that he despised me because I took the love of his life away from him. I lived with this aggression building up fiercer and fiercer every day, because of the way I thought, I would never be good enough for him, or anybody, so why try to be. I would get in fights constantly in class, my dad tried everything he could to get me on the straight and narrow, but alas there was nothing that he could do about it. I was placed into many special programs to help with my anger problems, but they did nothing for me, everything just got worse, and worse, until she came into my life. My father started dating again, a beautiful woman, who knew just how to get to me, how to fix my messed up mind. At first I'll admit like everyone else in the world, I didn't like her, especially because it was as if she was trying to take the place of my mother, the woman that I had killed. She taught me how to relax, how to calm down, and harness that anger that dwelled inside of me, and to not act so hastily. After that I started to relax more, and started to see things in a brighter light. But it didn't last for very long. There was this kid that knew that I was trouble, and he knew how to get into my head and tip me over the edge. One day, at lunch I believed he took it a step too far when he took it upon his self to poor throw an open, full, milk carton at my head. Needless to say I attacked him, an attack so gruesome it put him in the hospital for a month with some pretty serious injuries, which he had coming honestly, but I regret doing it... in a way. For if I hadn't done that I would never have been able to find my outlet, my way of Zen more or less. For after that day my father thought of a good way to make it ok to release this anger if need be, he signed me up for wrestling classes. I saw all these bigger guys that I thought I wouldn't have any chance against, but I had something they didn't have, you see most people rely on muscles and height to gain an advantage, but me? I had the words of my step mother in my ear, to relax, and let them make the mistakes, just like in school. This time I took her words all the way to heart, I found a way to center myself, and not get caught up in what others are doing or saying, and put myself in my own little world, to relax. I would bite my time and wait for them to make their move, and when I saw it, I jumped on it, and would take them down. To say the least everyone was quite surprised by my success, but mind over body works just about every time. That was years ago, and since then I have trained for this with every inch of my being, and I'm ready. I'm not that little angry boy that I once was. Don't get me wrong, I still have that mean streak in me, it just takes a lot to get it out, words don't really effect me, it's your actions that really matter, what have you done. You can talk all you want but the only thing that matters is if you can pick yourself up at the end of the day and say I tried my best, and if you won, well that's just a bonus. One loss means nothing it's about what you after that makes all the difference, patience is a virtue, I will climb the rungs of EAW one at a time. But if you do wind up getting this part of me out, this aggressive side, I wouldn't want to stay in the ring, because you might end up like that kid at my school, or maybe even worse
Norman Hellion
Post June 25th 2014, 6:21 pm by Norman Hellion
You might not know this about me, but I enjoy games. All kinds of games but my favorite is poker. When I first learned the game I was terrible. I would lose all of my chips after a couple of hands. But then I realized something. In poker you play your opponent and not the cards. You observe them, you look into their eyes and immediately I could tell if they were bluffing or not. My Pain for Pride opponents are indeed bluffing. All week long they are going to talk and guarantee themselves a victory at PFP because of many reasons. Cameron's reason could be good karma. Xavier's reason could be destiny, seeing as Pain for Pride is in Michigan. Kevin's reason could be he's a veteran and he knows his time is ticking, so he doesn't have much to lose. Venom's reason could be he's waited forever to breakout but no matter what he does, no matter what he tries, Hades and Jacob will always manage to one up him, just like the majority of the EAW roster. At Pain for Pride we are all going to play a game and it's not going to be poker or Candyland or Battleship. It's going to be my game. I continue to stir the pot, just to see how my opponents will respond and once I hear them speak and lash out, I only laugh hysterically because it's so easy to get under people's skin these days. Every extremist and vixen in EAW are so sensitive, that the littlest insult will cause them to blow a gasket. And it's fun to sense their blood boil and I love to listen to them say they will slay me, just like every other man I've faced before them. Every week some confident extremist or vixen will say they'll slay the monster, the behemoth himself. They will put on their armor and they'll bring their sword and shield into the colosseum and they think they're actually going to do it. They believe they are going to get the better of me. The bell rings and they charge with full force and once they get closer to me, they freeze up for a split second and why is that? Because they finally realize that this isn't a fairy tale, the good guy won't prevail and a happily ever after won't take place. As they freeze I take advantage of their poor souls. I feel bad for the men that are fed to me, I really do. It almost breaks my heart that I have to break them because they never asked for this. They are fighting wars that they are incapable of winning and it's sad to watch them all fall one by one, like dominos. I feel like my opponents are trying to make Jack and the Beanstalk a reality. Only the beanstalk is replaced with a ladder and they're going to meet me at the top. And once I see them I won't say, "Fee-fi-fo-fum, I smell the blood of an Englishman. Be he alive, or be he dead, I’ll grind his bones to make my bread!” And I certainly won't let you get away because I have you in the palm of my hand. I watch as you talk in circles. I see through your tough guy exterior and I see the doubt that lies within. It's okay, you have a valid reason to doubt yourself, especially with me in this match, who will not stop until all of your hearts are barely beating.  

Venom I've been expecting to hear from you and I was expecting the response you gave. You said a lot. There was a lot of information to digest and believe me I could talk all day to counter those words of yours, which have little to no meaning to me, so I'll just talk about a few of your main points in this rebuttal of mine. The House of Renegades, let's start with that because I can see it's a touchy subject for you. The Renegades don't pose a threat to me, Venom, because I see the truth. Sure I see a vicious pack of wolves that could cause some serious damage but when you are separated, especially you, Nick, and Corrupt, I see a small little puppy with such an adorable bark. Bite my ankles Venom. Chew up my slippers hahaha. Hades and Jacob on the other hand are actually decent in the ring. They are the top tier of this group, while the rest of you fade away. I guess the point I'm trying to make is - you're forgettable. No really, you are. On Showdown you are often perceived as an ignorant drunk, but when you talk during the week you try to be coherent and you try to come off as intelligent, it's cute Venom. It's also cute that you think you're the glue that holds the Renegades together and actually you might be right. Because you see Venom, I'm not the desperate one, you are. You're so desperate to keep THOR together because you know once you eventually go your separate ways, you'll get lost. This is the reason why you have the most to lose at Pain for Pride. You need this win Venom because without that briefcase, you're toast my friend. Actually no, you're history. Yeah that's more accurate. Nick is the joke of this alliance, yes, but you're not too far behind. As a matter of fact Nick even won a title, the tag titles with Hades I believe, which is more than you've done. I feel bad for you at this point. It's like you're a homeless man that I want to give money or food to. Believe it or not I want to see you get your act together because I know you're better than this. Sure you have your moments here and there, but so does every other flash in the pan. Strive to be more than that. 

You're right I haven't done much with my InterWire championship, but it's not my fault. I'm waiting Venom. I'm waiting for someone to get off their ass and challenge me. I like challenges after all. Think about it, I terrorize extremists for no reason. What do you think happens when I fight for something that's actually important to me? I'll tell you what happens - bad things. Bravery is something that's lost in EAW. So please, someone, anyone, try to take this title away from me. Sign your death warrant, be my guest. I won't try and stop you because the poor fool who thinks he's up to the task will stop himself. I want to make one thing clear. Venom if you take at least one thing away from this, I want this to be it - I don't envy you. Why should I? Huh? Because you're apart of a stable and I'm not? Because you won something like the Young Lions cup nearly a year ago? Which reminds me, when you won that Cup, people probably expected you to be the next big star. What a flop you have been since then. Your supporters are still waiting for you to do something noteworthy. Hell even I'm still waiting. Sure Hades has been in EAW longer than the both of us, but his longevity is reason why you appointed him as the leader? How long has he even been in EAW? And he's just now getting his big break? I get the whole paying your dues thing but I'm not going to wait a few years to reach the top, the pinnacle of EAW. You yourself have been in EAW longer than I have and let's face it Venom, I've already done more than you have and it eats you up inside. So what's your reasoning for your lack of success? You point at management and blame them. You blame them because you are unable to evolve and adapt to the ever changing landscape of this company. There's a reason why people see Xavier and I as the future of this business and not yourself. It's because just like what your mentor did for the longest time, you're floating around. You wait for opportunities to come your way instead of taking them. And that's why you won't be crowned Mr. CITV. But hey I hope you prove me wrong for your own sake. 

Why is my friend ignoring me? Kevin! Over here! Shhhh. Stop shouting, enough with your mood swings and listen to me, the voice of reason. This silent treatment that you're giving me actually speaks volumes. It proves to me that I have you corned. I have the King of All Kings, Wraith, whatever the other thousand nicknames are, trapped. This hungry animal inside of you? I have caged it. I have put you down many times before and the reason why I don't keep you down isn't because I can't or won't, but because I like to toy with you Kevin. You may think you're some kind of mastermind who is always one step ahead, but really, you're the one being played. I'm the one dangling your strings. I'm the one who is making you dance on command. At Pain for Pride you claim you're going to bring a new side to Kevin Devastation and I say do it. Let's see the new and improved Kevin, I can't wait because even though you think you're stronger than ever, you're not. Your ego is going straight to your head. The power and responsibility that comes with being Showdown GM makes me you feel important. You feel like you're on top of the world while in a few short days, I'm going to kick you off that pedestal and I'm going to watch you tumble down this metaphorically hill like Jill and I'm going to watch you crack like Humpty Dumpty. You see Kevin, everything I've put you through, has just been a little free sample for the main course. Every ounce of pain you've felt is just a preview for this Pain for Pride movie, where "the most accomplished man in this match", is revealed as the biggest joke. Kevin you said you step on people for living, so you can get ahead. You cut corners because you unable to run the full lap. Step on me Kevin. I want to feel that boot of yours dig into my spin. I want to feel your boot to smack me in the face. C'mon do it. But you know that it takes a lot to keep me down and you know that at Pain for Pride I'm going to get even for costing me my match against Cameron Ella Ava. Yeah I'm still on that and once I choke slam you off a ladder and onto the concrete floor or on another ladder then I might have closure. All week long, extremists and vixens have been making guarantees, but me? Not so much, that is until now. At Pain for Pride I guarantee that the great Kevin Devastation will do what he does best - and that's come up short. Whether you like it or not, the new generation of EAW is taking over and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. 

Really Xavier? After all I said, that's the best you can come up with? As you know you aren't the first person to question my InterWire title reign. You're right Xavier I have yet to defend it and like I said a few minutes ago that's not my decision. I've been waiting for somebody to step up, but I don't see many volunteers. Why don't you try to take it away from me? Especially since we are on the same brand and everything. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? HUH? See I knew it Xavier. You're just like everybody else. You hype yourself up beyond belief. You get this tough guy exterior and then you try to question my achievements, when yours are even worse than mine. All you're doing is talking. Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk. ENOUGH. If you have a problem with me being InterWire the change it. You said it yourself, you're not afraid of me so what's holding you back? Oh right you're probably going to say you're above this title. Lame excuse, especially since you were New Breed champion not too long ago. Maybe the reason why I have yet to defend my title is because management is scared. They saw what I did to Carlos months ago and they don't want to see it happen to anyone else. If that's the case, then I see where they're coming from. I see what you're trying to do. You're trying to dig up my past and use anything you can against me in order to make me look bad like the Grand Rampage when I tried to convince Jacob Senn to align himself with me. First off, if you want to know the truth, that was me messing with him. There never was a real offer on the table and if given the chance, I would've thrown his ass over the top ropes immediately, without any hesitation. Looking back at it, it's funny really because Jacob would always say he's a lone wolf, that he doesn't need help to get over the final hurdle and now look at him. He's rolling with the House of Renegades, how sad and pathetic. So as you can see Xavier, you can never trust anyone in this company and when you listen to their words carefully, you have to take it with a grain of salt. At Pain for Pride you're begging for The Behemoth to come out of me. I'm not sure why you would want that, but you're going to get him nonetheless and once he shows up and makes quick work of you all, you'll be curled up in a ball, sucking your thumb and wishing that you never asked for him to make an appearance. But it's too late. There's no turning back now. The daises will appreciate you soon enough. 

Cameron Ella Ava it's hard to be nice to you. Yes this whole week was me being nice to you. Since Monday I've sugarcoated everything. What I really want to say to you remains in my brain and it's going to stay there for a very long time because believe it or not, I don't want to frighten a delicate flower like yourself. I don't want to expose you to the world that I live in because you'll see things that's make you sick to your stomach. I see you have a lot of questions. You want to know more about Peter and my friendship with him. You're right Cameron he is my puppet master. I would use a different term, but that'll do. He does tell me what to do and I do it, no questions asked because he's been there for me since day one. Let me put it like this. Our bond is stronger than yours with the Heart Break Boy. We've seen the best of times and we've seen the worst of times. He's there when I'm fighting an uphill battle and he's there when I'm squashing easy competition. So why would I turn on him when I owe all of my success to that man? Wouldn't make much sense now would it? I see you're all about heart and pride. That's wonderful but from what I've seen, in order to succeed in EAW, you don't need a heart at all. But you're an exception and that intrigues me. I want to find out all about you. I want to learn about what drives you. What motivates you to go the extra mile? When you feel like giving up, what makes you keep going? Tell me all about you. Tell me your life story because I'm hear to listen but in the meantime, I want you to listen to me. You're not going to put me in my place at Pain for Pride. You can try all you want but it'll be a real struggle for you and it'll only tire you out and distract you from your main goal. When will you wake up and realize that you're playing my game Cameron? When will you learn that you're nothing more than a pawn on a chessboard? Or a checkers piece that's about to be leaped over? You're pride is blinding you. Soon Cameron. Soon the truth will be revealed and you'll be left disappointed, just like the rest.
Post June 25th 2014, 5:24 pm by Guest
Pain For Pride Promo #4

Most rightful kings can rightfully claim their place as a ruler. Most true kings will never be defied from there sheer ability to dictate whatever they desire, but when a king takes the easy road to earn things, then he is oblivious to what true power is.

What gave you the reasoning to be this so called king is unknown to many, but after digging deeper into the mystery, I think I have found the solution to that question. The almighty Kevin Devastation, a man renowned for his power and ability once was a great adversary to many, but slowly, very slowly, your abilities faded. When you returned in 2013 to target the World Heavyweight Championship, it was a last gasp to reach your former state, wasn't it, Kevin? There comes a time when many man who have plunged into nothingness try to gain that former glory they once so strongly enjoyed. Once you taste it, you want to taste it again and again, that was the case for you, right, Kevin? Your time as EAW Champion, and other championships you won all led to this impostor of Kevin Devastation that we all currently witness try to gain that prominence once again. Admiration was something that never flocked to you, but you managed to shrug off your critics and gain success in EAW, but it faded long ago. The experiment as Wraith was that last ditch effort at achieving this success once again, and it too, failed. What a piteous site it was. Kevin, you were regarded as one of the more dominant man in EAW history, but the last display of you that we witnessed left a bitter taste in the mouth of extremist and fans alike. To many, it was quite saddening to see your struggle, but to me, it was entertaining to see a man crawl and struggle to attain something he never rightfully deserved. Many individuals in your shoes would have given up, Kevin. That same scenario applies after you failed as Wraith. But somehow, you managed to return yet again, and you became the type of individual that men like me and my fellow House of Renegades members despise. Men who grant themselves things, or slither their way into opportunities they don't deserve, and rob those who are truly worthy. This king that you portray is a weak king, a king that can buckle under the pressure, and a king that hopes his claimed "inferiors" move aside and allow him to easily cross the bridge that has the Cash In The Vault Briefcase on the other side. What you truly portray is a man who has been beaten down by failure time and time again, and instead of accepting his fate that success has come and gone, he only further disgraces the legacy he may have had and only further embarrassed himself.

You managed to gain a position of power, a position that could easily get you what you desired, a chance at glory once again. Being empowered as a general manager gave birth to the king you claim to be, but if you were stripped of that position, what would you be left with? Another attempt as immortality resulted in failure yet again. In your own right, you have made the descent into becoming a thief, you took an unneeded spot in the Hellfire No Way Out match at Dia Del Diablo, and again in the upcoming Cash In The Vault ladder match. It's man like you that gave birth to The House of Renegades. We came together to eradicate individuals of your caliber, and at Pain for Pride, that last needed push that you have needed for so long will leave you with no desire to make another run as success ever again.

This drunk you see as nothing more than alcoholic is a man with capabilities that have made the ascension to a level so great, that even the point where you were at your peak Kevin, still fails to become relatively close to my level. You mentioned that I have the opportunity to become more than than a mere alcoholic, but I did that long ago. First I became an extremist, and eventually, I became what I am today, a renegade, something a man like you would be never be considered for. Being a renegade is a lot more than just not abiding by the typical corrupted rules that have been established for us to go by, it is eradicating all the nefarious acts that plague this land, to eradicate all the individuals who help give rise to injustice, and you have committed nefarious acts, and you are an individual who has become symbolic of injustice. As a renegade, it's my duty to put an end to you, and at Cash In The Vault, justice will truly transpire.

When I view you, Cameron, I don't see fear, I see a legitimate desire to establish yourself as perhaps the great vixen to come in EAW. We share a mutual desire to win, but doesn't every individual in this match? Everybody has desires, and many of those desires vary from person to person, and the majority of those desires won't every occur. Perhaps, if you do desire to become the greatest Vixen, you can do so at Pain for Pride, but if you believe that can only be achieved by leaving me struggling to cope with you winning the Cash In The Vault briefcase, then you will have to resort to other means to make such a desire a reality. A good showing won't be enough, proving to be the most dominant individual in the match won't be enough, nothing will suffice for at Pain for Pride if it's anything short of victory for me. I have opposed those who wrong others for nearly a year now. I became a renegade to eradicate the corruption of this land. Hades, Jacob, Chris, and I have all been wronged by Extreme Answers Wrestling, but we have continued to fight, and inch our way to what we truly desire, that being achieving what we have been robbed of. Small victories aren't adequate enough. The only way things will truly be adequate for me Cameron, is winning that briefcase. I do not know what your views consist of when it comes to individuals who often break the rules. Perhaps nothing won't be sufficient enough for you unless it's victory, but you have never been wronged like me and The House of Renegades now have you? At Pain For Pride, I take one major step in eliminating corruption, and I do so by making the ascent that I have been preparing to make for so long.

I know that to the typical human eye, it appears that I have been out shined by individuals that have been presumed to have more promise than me, but time and time again, I have established that as a false assumption. Xavier Williams has never truly out shined me, but in the eyes of many he has through his rouse of possessing potential that I have proven that is worse than a latent potential, it's a potential that never existed. If you seek to make your presence known, if you seek to make your presence hidden, whatever you seek to do, to truly persevere, I will have to be more precise than ever before. The typical sense of danger that one possess can be useful, but when you possess a sense that detects danger before that danger ever has an actual target, that's when those individuals truly have the advantage. Cameron, that is what makes me distinct from you and other competitors. Through all the hardships and the times I have been wronged, I have become more than just an acute individual, I have become an individual who can thrive in any environment.

A king that will soon be overthrown from the throne he never rightfully possessed, a woman who seeks to be established than more than an average vixen, and many others who have fallen prey to the temptations of accepting lies as the truth are all among us in this match. But as the only individual with ideals that don't include corruption, or things that will never transpire, this is where the revolution I have became a major factor in takes it's next great step, and I take my next step into creating my legacy. Pain For Pride 7 is the day my name becomes renowned for my relentless perseverance.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post June 25th 2014, 4:24 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Pain for Pride

You should already know by now—I’m not into talking and exchanging words with people that are going to be my enemies. However, it is something that I have to do whether I have a problem with it or not. I’m normally someone that tends to be on the quiet side. I might exchange a word or two, but if there is something that manages to rub me the wrong way then, I have no problem with retorting and throwing a punch after. This seems to be my method with other people; talk and hit them with my best shot. It isn’t something that I don’t want to do, but like I said before: it is something that I have to do. I can’t get away with just talking and not holding a strong guard within myself. People manage to attack when I have my guard down. The best thing to do not only with me, but with the six other competitors is to have their guards up at all times. This is a certain environment where only the strong will survive and the weak will perish. You have your guards down and there is no doubt in my mind that I will attack.

There might be a point, where I have to put these men into their places. Like what all women should do. Don’t give the men all of that power; keep that power for yourself and if that means putting a man like let’s say “The Behemoth”, Norman Hellion in their place then, I will have no problem at all doing that. To be quite honest, this man is already been put into his place and it is not by a woman. What makes this even more depressing is that Norman is being obedient about it. I would call this man a well-trained dog that does anything that his master tells him to do, but I don’t think a well-trained dog even defines what this man is all about. I recall saying that Norman was more like a puppet that does anything that his master wants him to do; this so-called “Peter” is the one that controls and tames this beast so it does not get out of hand. I don’t think that “Peter” wants to control Norman, I think he wants Norman to create a little hell and beat the crap out of anyone that stands in his way. On the other hand, this “Peter” is not in the ring, it’s Norman and whatever he does in that ring is solely his fault.

Norman will do a lot of things in this match. He will crush people when he collides with them; however, there is one thing that he won’t do and that is crush my spirit and dreams. Those two things will remain intact. Those are two things that are impossible to crush. The dream will still live on no matter what. This is something that I realized while teaming with the Heart Break Boy. No matter who wants to destroy your dreams, don’t let them. The only way to keep your dream alive is by keeping yourself alive. So, I think that will be impossible for Norman to do, when he is lying lifeless on the floor in a pile of his own blood. The dream of Cameron Ella Ava winning that briefcase might and will be a reality in just a few days. You say you have that glimmer of hope that I might win this entire thing, but the rest of that hope is that you want to see me fail and be devastated because of that loss. I don’t tend to be that way. I’m not going to be crushed and disappointed of myself if the match does not end up my way. I’ll be damn proud of everything that I was able to do in the match. Norman, you can knock me down, but I will always get right back up to knock you down harder. Just keep that fresh on your mind.

There is something about me that everyone should be aware of—I didn’t come to EAW to become loved by the fans. I came to wrestle and make history. As long as I am doing something that amazes anyone, then I am a happy camper. I am also someone that doesn’t buy into my own hype. I’m amazed at how some people have high hopes about me, when I don’t even see it myself. Don’t get me wrong, I have seen the hard work and dedication that I have placed in this company dating back ever since 2009, but to receive the recognition that I have gotten is almost an honor. There is no doubt that I have done things that would scare the shit out of any female in my shoes. Venom, do you think I am scared about entering my very first Cash in the Vault? Do you see me shaking in my boots? No, I’m not worried about anything. The thought of my body breaking in half doesn’t scare me; it almost excites me that this could be a potential outcome for me. I don’t come out of this match looking for adoration from people that have talked behind my back. I don’t think that you should either.

You have been in the same boat as me, Venom. You have had people tell you that you aren’t good enough. You have always been the victim of being outshine by people that have more promise than you. I know, I am not going to count you out in the match. People in this match should have a pair of binoculars to keep a close eye on you. For me, I will not only have eyes, where my eyes already are, but eyes in the back of my head as well. I’ll probably use my sense to be ready for any attack waiting to happen. Also, I know that you should keep a close eye on me. Who knows, where I’ll be? I’ve been in the shadows before, so how difficult will it be for me to go back to them and wait for a perfect moment to take the briefcase for myself? I’ve taken advantage of opportunities before and it won’t be a problem at Pain for Pride. It won’t be a problem for anyone to get in each other’s way and wait to take the opportunity given to them. I have no problem on stepping on toes or fighting anyone with my bare hands if it means getting what I want. It could be a Vixen or like in this match a bunch of Extremists that want the same thing as I do, it doesn’t matter because I am going to walk out with that briefcase.

Oh, lookie here! Xavier Williams, the so-called “Golden Boy” of the Demon’s Council. The home state boy! Wow! You must be someone that should be taken seriously. I mean, I am so concerned now that I might not know what to do now. Oh wait, I’ll do the exact same thing that I have promised all of my opponents at Pain for Pride: I’ll throw you off the damn ladder! Oh please, I believe that everyone has a fair chance of referring to themselves as the winner of Cash in the Vault. Don’t even think for one moment that you’re the only person in this match that has a shot at winning. There has been Extremists that have busted their asses off for opportunities. From men that have been told that they are not as good as men that have been here for the longest time to men that have been screwed multiple times. If you’re not careful with me, you’ll be inserted into the category of having your chances at Cash in the Vault…screwed. I mean, can’t you imagine being screwed in front of your home state by Cameron Ella Ava? Can’t you ever imagine what it feels like to be on Cameron’s bad side? You might want to ask the devil himself that question. I’ve got no problem with placing you on my bad side and knocking you down a few steps off the ladder to your pedestal. I’ll make sure to laugh, while you go falling all the way down to the floor.
Ares Vendetta
Post June 25th 2014, 3:45 pm by Ares Vendetta
It’s almost as if time stands still when you’re stuck in solitude…

You forget how to count the seconds as they turn to minutes with the hours sure to follow and the days just on the horizon. The seventh Pain For Pride in history is a daunting stage for anyone, be it a man, a King, a God, or a Devil. Perhaps in this silence, I’ve begun to reflect on everything I am and will ever be. I’ve begun to reflect on what you are and what this match is. There are so many people that only dream of standing where I stand; stepping on the pinnacle of all battlefields to fight as a God for gold, pride, and so much more that I cannot even put into words. You believe you’ve already won this war, but I think you should look again and consider more akin to a draw, because despite all of the vile things I’ve done, the failures I’ve tasted, the victories I’ve achieved, and everything that has made me into this beast you find so repulsive… I believe I too have won already. I believe there is nothing that can soil everything I have put into making this clash between you and I come to fruition; figment of my imagination otherwise. You want me to burn from the inside for my words, but I’m afraid that’s not going to happen, my friend. Perhaps you were right in some ways of the words I spoke to you once upon a time. Perhaps I spoke the truth, but perhaps I’ve been speaking the truth all along. Perhaps you need to understand that the man you once knew that you feel so nostalgic for never truly existed. Perhaps you need to realize this delusional, broken man that you’ve found yourself challenging is the face beneath the surface of the mask. You will come to know what every child comes to see eventually in their life and that is that there is no conclusive truth. The World will always remain ambiguous and you will always be left in the dark trying to make it all work in your mind, but you will never find what you’re looking for. That’s what I think about here. That’s what crawls into my mind while I sit here waiting to be released, a spotlight to shine in my eyes, and a bell to be rung. There’s so much I wish I could say to you, DEDEDE, but I know I’ll never be able to adequately tell you. As deluded as it may sound, I do not know much in hindsight regardless of my position or the transcended being I see in my reflection. All that I do know is certain is that I have won in the end. I have gotten precisely everything I’ve ever wanted out of this body, this company, and you most of all. You stand there and say we are not one in the same, and yet here we are; feeling the war is in our individual favors without a care for any win or any loss and willing to absolutely decimate everything in our being not for the sake of any hollow victory, but for all of this.

ALL of this.

I could go down the list. I could meticulously dissect everything that makes this match between you and I what it is, but you know just as well as I do that that’s not needed. Why, it’s all flowing fluidly through your mind at the sheer mention of it, because you will never forget any of it. I can feel your hands shaking at the thought of it, because my hands do the same. What an absolutely thrilling experience for you it must be to finally, truly, be the center of this Universe. What an experience it must be for you to finally be considered a God, even if we’re the only two willing to consider that a factor. Whether you care to admit it or not, whether you’d sooner stand defiant over this lonesome King and scold him for his corrupt and egomaniacal ways, you love this every bit as much as I do. What a horrible feeling it must be to be such a proud, experienced, and iconic man and yet feel such joy for a match like this with someone you describe the way you’ve described me. Or do you actually embrace that feeling now suddenly? I don’t buy that. I don’t buy this wise old man you want to be. You may act as if you regret nothing and know how all of this works, but there is no such thing as a man who has nothing to hide. A lot of people want to know what makes this collision between you and I a “Battle of Gods” and you know exactly what makes it such. You know as well as I do that when the two of us step onto the Pain For Pride stage with everything in our beings on the line, there is NOBODY who can do it better. There is nobody who can match us. We are not Gods until we’ve come to terms with what we are and we cannot come to terms with what we are if we’re looking into one another’s eyes from across the ring and see emotion. There is nothing emotional to this. This is a fight unlike any other; unmatched by all. You will see nothing but cold in these two eyes of mine, but I want you to honestly tell me the same. You are more resilient than any other man in this World, but your precious willpower is nothing here. I could sit and sit and stare at the wall of this cell for hours and days and years trying to make it go away, but nothing will change. Wanting something will not make it happen. I hope you know that; I really do.

It’s almost as if time stands still when you’re stuck in solitude...

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 VeniVediVeci_S
Kevin Devastation
Post June 25th 2014, 1:52 pm by Kevin Devastation
I'm not even going to challenge you on that Mr. Williams. For you are right as rain on that point. If the Kevin Devastation that ran you into the ground with his words a few weeks ago shows up to Pain For Pride then he will be dispatched with little to no haste at all.

That is why you realy should expect something very different on the night of Pain For Pride Seven. You watched the man I once was and you, maybe just maybe you enjoyed him. Maybe you were a fan, or at least had respect for that man. EXPECT THAT MAN AT PAIN FOR PRIDE! EXPECT THAT SICK SON OF A BITCH THIS WEEKEND XAVIER! Because that man has not been around in years, that man has not seen the light of day for so long he is almost blinded by that fact he is alive and in the sun. Men like you bring that man back Xavier, because of how talented you are, because of how you are inside the ring! YOU bring that man back from his slumber because you have proven me wrong. I can no longer rely on past accolades to be relevant anymore. I can no longer rely on a scarred reputation to be somebody here. So I am going to rewrite the entire book of Kevin Devastation, starting where I am now and becoming a man who will be champion, a man who will stand tall once again instead of hanging my damn head anymore. YOU SAY YOU ARE GOING TO OVERCOME ME? I believe that Xavier, I believe that YOU will overcome me one day, in the near future probably. That is not sarcasm, but the absolute truth Xavier. I believe in my heart and soul that the passion you have for your craft is an awesome accomplishment in itself. YOU WILL BE A SUPERSTAR AMONGST STARS! But that day does not come for you this weekend. I am going to take this weekend and I am going to become the superstar I once was.

That man I once was is not going to come without a price, and my price is this...I give it all I have at Pain For Pride Seven. I lose and I take a back seat to the wave of the future because if my all is not good enough then I do not deserve to stand tall with them. I do not deserve top stand in the same spotlight as the men who take me and destroy me in the process of trying to be the best. I hope that you can take ahold of your destiny sooner rather than later Xavier, because that alone is what is going to save you from succumbing to the negativity that will follow your successes. Mostly the fact that YOU KNOW YOU ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL! Just do not let your ego take hold and allow that to blind you like it blinded me. That will be your downfall Xavier, so do not even attempt to fall.

But this weekend a lot of men and woman's hopes and dreams will fall short of what they are truly ready to become. A lot of men will step into the Cash In The Vault ladder match and a lot of men will see the case above their heads and THEY WILL FALL BEFORE MY HANDS! Each and every man in this match will see their future as Champion and they will allow that to distract them from the true goal. Because they will see the glory they will have, or in Venoms case he can not even see straight to begin with. But I digress, because EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, MAN OR WOMAN HAVE NOT TASTED THE GLORY I HAVE HERE! In this day and age in Extreme Answers Wrestling I have been at the top of the mountain and I looked down at all those who would oppose me...And I fell.

I fell because I looked down and thought that no matter what I could stand tall because I had the high ground. THAT WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH! I fell harder than I ever have before and kept falling every time I tried to get back up. I tried my damnedest to come back again and again and again only to be let down again because I was not focused on the obstacle in front of me, but the glory that comes afterwards. This time I see the object in front of me and I will attack it. I will go and I will grab that case this weekend and I will celebrate afterwards, but not before or during like I have in the past. I am more focused now than ever before because this is the chance of a lifetime not only for the young and up and coming stars, but also for the best in the business at their craft to all come together and destroy each other, destroy ladders, and destroy the dreams of each other. MY DREAMS ARE NIGHTMARES...MY WANTS ARE NOW NEEDS...AND THE FIRE INSIDE HAS JUST NOW BEEN SPARKED AGAIN.

And from that single spark of the defeats of the past, of the broken dreams and the damn failures has now started to grow and consume everything around it. IT HAS CONSUMED THE EGO AND THE DAMN DARKNESS. THE INFERNO HAS BEEN SET ABLAZE AND IT IS TEARING ME APART FROM THE INSIDE OUT. NOBODY CAN STOP ME NOW, AND NOBODY CAN EVEN ATTEMPT TO CONTROL THIS FIRE. IT BURNS OUT OF CONTROL AND WILL NOT STOP BURNING UNTIL THE DAMN BRIEFCASE IS IN MY DAMN HANDS. I AM GOING TO TAKE THE HERO, THE VILLAIN, AND THE MIDDLE MAN AND I AM GOING TO BURY ALL OF THEM IN MY WAKE.

I am going to do unspeakable things again because that is what I need to do to make you people realize who the hell I am again. And when you figure it out it will be a little to late here. IT WILL BE TO LATE TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO SAVE YOURSELVES ANYMORE. BECAUSE THE BEAST IS ALIVE INSIDE KEVIN DEVASTATION AND THE VERACITY OF MY WORDS I SAY WITH THE FORCE OF A F-5 HURRICANE BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT WILL FOLLOW AT PAIN FOR PRIDE. THE STORM IS COMING AT PAIN FOR PRIDE FOR SIX OUT OF SEVEN COMPETITORS WHO CLIMB HIGHER AND HIGHER AND EVEN HIGHER STILL. PREPARE TO BE SWEPT AWAY, BECAUSE I, KEVIN DEVASTATION HAVE DUG MY HEELS INTO THE GROUND AND I AM MAKING MY STAND AGAINST THE STORM! I ALONE WILL CLIMB THE LADDER AND I ALONE WILL STEP ON NORMAN, ON XAVIER, ON CARLOS, ON VENOM, ON GI STYLES, AND EVEN ON THE SELF PROCLAIMED GODDES SENT BY THE GODS CAMERON ELLA EVA. I STEP ACROSS THEM TO GET TO THE TOP OF THE GAME AGAIN. I CONTROL THE BOARD, I AM THE GENERAL MANAGER OF SHOWDOWN, AND I AM THE KING OF ALL KINGS. AND AT PAIN FOR PRIDE I SHOW THE WORLD, I SHOW THE OTHER COMPETITORS, AND I SHOW MYSELF THAT THE REASON I GOT HERE WAS BECAUSE I HAD TO GO THE DEPTHS OF MY DESPAIR TO BECOME SOMETHING I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD BE AGAIN.........HUNGRY. AND THE KING WANTS, AND IS GETTING A ROYAL FEAST AT PAIN FOR PRIDE. AND AFTER I HAVE FEASTED I SHOW YOU ALL WHY YOU WILL...

BE STILL.................

.............................AND KNOW...............................

................................................................I AM GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hades
Post June 25th 2014, 1:50 pm by Hades
    As worded in the beginning, God created the Heavens, the Light, the Darkness, the Sun, the Earth, the Animals, and two beings he referred to as Adam and Eve.  Once tempting situations arose and a dire mistake was made, God banished Adam, Eve, and Mankind from the Garden of Eden.  He left them destitute on Earth where they would be plagued with illness, pain, and a life expectancy.  Thereafter Adam and Eve conceived two sons which they named Cain and Abel.   Legend has it, that Cain was envious of his brother's relationship with God, so much so that he devised a ploy to murder him, his only brother.

The story of Cain and Abel was never one of my favorites but I must admit that it bear a striking resemblance to my relationship with Zack Crash.  Two brothers who both aim to accomplish the same things, although namely one, Zack Crash, was able to achieve practically everything imaginable; he still finds room to be unhappy and envious of my success.  And why is that Zack?  Why does insecurity seem to render it's ugly little head whenever my name comes up in conversation?  Sure I've won tournaments and qualifying matches, but in the end I didn't accomplish what you did.  Last year I set myself on a path to accomplish two things, one was to extinguish Jaywalker's astounding streak and the other was to be crowned World Champion; and when it didn't happen I was crushed.  I wanted to crawl into a hole because that moment was robbed from me.  That's something I can never go back and re-correct or take back, I have to live with that for the rest of my career.  Whereas you won the Cash in the Vault at Pain for Pride last year and within the same night stole my dream.  Was I upset?  You bet your ass I was, but I didn't bitch and moan about it.  I got you alone backstage and I extended my hand to you...I said, "Congratulations Zack, I'm honored to follow your lead as this generation's first World Champion."  I was one of the few who supported you while everyone else doubted your abilities as Champion.  Yeah you were injured, sure you took advantage of a few situations that occurred which led your opposition at a disadvantage, but there's nothing that can be done about it.  The Record Books show that when the chips were down you got the pin, therefore you were the rightful Champion.  But if you're that damn insecure to allow the comments of fat, no life, virgins who have nothing better to do than sit behind a computer monitor making slanderous posts on Wrestling Message Boards all day then that's your own fault.  You spat in the faces of the few of us who were more than willing to congratulate you on a huge win, who were happy to see a different face leading Show-Down, who were thrilled to see the Thrill Seeker get his big break.  And for you to stand there and say that the Answer's Championship will serve as retribution for you, it sounds damn selfish.  Because men who have busted their asses for three hundred and sixty five days a year are in the back praying for their ship to come in.  Diamond Cage, Jacob Senn, Ryan Savage, Norman Hellion, Venom, Lucian Black, and Xavier Williams all got passed up on the opportunity to face Dark Demon for you...a man who wants to prove he deserved something that he and the rest of the EAW knows he was worthy of.

I have to say, that has to be the most infuriating thing about you being in this match.  I fought through countless Extremists to win the Grand Rampage, yet all you had to do was save Kendra Shamez from being burned.  As if she hasn't endured harsher punishment since signing her contract, I'm sure she (much like Cleopatra) has been "burning" for quite some time now.  But you do a good deed and you're granted a spot in MY Championship Match, you're relieved of your duties as a Dynasty Extremist because of what YOU chose to do!  I didn't want nor ask for your assistance in that Handicapped Match, you just showed up and took matters into your own hands.  You risked it all and lost it all, yet you're reinstated a week later.  That my former friend is example of what you like to call a "broken system".

You throw accusations at me for being selfish and only looking out for myself, when you're someone who has been given special treatment many times but yet and still you believe you're right about everything.  A man once told me that if there's anything sadder than an insane man, it's an insane man who believes he's sane.  I don't know if I can call to have you committed right now, but I do know you're full of shit just like Dark Demon.  He uses his pull in the Office to get ahead just as you do, only in a different way.  Demon is out in the open about his affairs, you on the other hand are trapped in the closet nonetheless you both are opportunists.  Willing to take advantage of every situation available as long as it leads you to getting what ever it is you want.  You wanted in on the Pain for Pride Match and you got it, but I hope you're ready for what's to come because no good deed goes unpunished.  Once this match starts you are neither friend or foe to me; to be my friend means you would have to respect me enough NOT to stab me in the back or take advantage of my opportunities and to be my foe means you actually have to be competition for me, which you aren't.  I'll beat you this weekend just as I beat you in the past, by being that much better than you.  You're a lamb to the slaughter..a fly to a swatter..you...are...dead.

Then there's Dark Demon, our relationship has been nothing if not a rocky road as of late, and it seems that every time we encounter the likes of one another he's throwing out the same barrage of insults.

Just wow, amazing presentation there Demon, and I thought all of those losses I sustained over the years was the work of the Devil.  Thank you for being such an insightful role model and being man enough to tell me the truth.  You're a true friend.  Damn, I knew you weren't the brightest bulb in the box but you can't possibly think that I never figured that out?  Unlike you and Zack I'm not so obsessed with how others perceive me that I'd be willing to live or carry on in a lie.  While Zack puts all of his energy and thought into something as unproductive as labels to escape the real problems in his career, we have Demon trying to save face by weaseling out of performing on the grandest stage of them all because he's afraid to face reality.  I think you know that you're chances of retaining are slim and that's what scares you white the most isn't it?  Your winning average against me is nowhere near perfection, in fact it's practically non-existent, yet you think you're one of the all time greats.  I think you've been inhaling those boiler room fumes for too long Demon, because someone who's classified as a true great wouldn't try to talk me out of challenging them for their Title or write a note to Kendra Shamez about reversing the decision.  I think it's high time you stopped lying to yourself Demon, stop referring to yourself as one of the greatest in EAW History when all reasoning objectifies it.  You're a parasite, a blood sucker, a nasty little mosquito you live to feed and feed to live, flying from one host to another oftentimes carrying diseases which you picked up from a former host.  For years I've allowed you the pleasure of breathing, flying, and dining on unsuspecting subjects; come Pain for Pride I will burden you not with death, but the horror of seeing the Answer's Championship leave your side.  Your words are as useless as Zack's and twice as trivial, but I'll leave you with this final statement.  If you're going to cast predictions for an on-coming storm like Zack fictitiously spoke of, then I had better see some damn rain.
Nasir Escobar
Post June 25th 2014, 12:59 pm by Nasir Escobar
Pain For Pride Promo 1

[[The camera opens up to The Nas and Maya Fujimoto inside their home.]]

Maya: Finally...Pain For Pride week is upon us. And the one show of the year which is known for being simply spectacular. So what better man to entertain the millions and millions than the man known for being “Simply Spectacular”...THE NAS!

Nas: Ha ha ha, thank you babe. Now The Nas says that it is show time! Time for put up or shut up! Now we have heard from Monstro, with his boring gray personality and his uninspiring monotone voice. We have also heard from Terry Chambers, that bald headed bitch. He sits here and cries every single week. He makes excuses as to why he constantly loses and then he has the nerve to come out here and make a little slide show as to why he is the best young lion’s cup holder? Very cute Terry, however The Nas says that he wipes a monkey’s nut sack with your little slide show! You actually think that The Nas gives a damn about any of those people who you claim to be better than? You’re damn right that he does NOT! The Nas says that he will do to you exactly what he does best, and that’s lay the smackdown on your CANDY ASS!

Maya: You see Terry you have always had a “get out of jail free card” when it comes to your past cup defenses. First at Ambush you had Monstro and Jake Mercer come on down and assist you to the victory. Then come Hellbound we have World’s Finest come on down and help you take the easy way out as far as keeping that cup in your hands goes. But at Pain For Pride Se7en, you won’t have that. You will be stuck between a rock and a hard place. 

Nas: And that hard place ain’t The Nas and Monstro, it is The Nas and this ass beating that awaits Terry at the show of shows. As for you Monstro, The Nas says that you and he have a great deal of history as well. Did you beat The Nas one on one? Yes you did. Did you beat him in a way that clearly makes you the better competitor? Yes you did NOT! You see, seeing as how that last victory was by a roll up, in a match up which The Nas had won with the Rock Wrecker mind you, You barely escaped The Nas’ grasp in order to claim the slight victory with as The Nas just said, a roll up of all things. But how about The Nas remind of what happened to you last time you were in the ring with him. You got Rock Wreckered through a table. The Nas says that he can easily make that happen again at Pain For Pride.

Maya: Honey, didn’t you write something for Terry and Monstro? A song?

Nas: Ah I did. Thank you for reminding me Maya. Yes that’s right, The Nas has a few verses for you two, just to get his point across and deep into your bald thick skulls:

At Pain For Pride The Nas will beat you with anything whatever it is he don’t care.
It could be a ladder, a table, a trash can, a guitar, or even a steel chair.
Any beating either one of ya have gotten before this won’t even compare.
So The Nas says at Pain For Pride JUST BRING IT...if you dare.

I won’t just beat you two I will maim.
The Nas competing at Pain For Pride? That’s bigger than the Super bowl game.
And as The Nas is layin the smackdown on you two dames...
Over 100,000 strong will be chanting The Nas’ name.

The Nas kickin both your monkey asses all over Michigan.
So bring your asses, and The Nas will bring the ass woopin
You won’t even get to like it, the only thing you can do is absolutely nothin.
IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLALALALALALAH...WHAT THE NAS...IS...COOKIN!

[[The Camera fades out.]]
Post June 25th 2014, 11:46 am by Guest
♫If you had one shot, or one opportunity,
To seize everything you ever wanted, one moment,
Would you capture it, or just let it slip?♫

( The scene fades into an empty bedroom. It’s nicely decorated with posters, pictures, many different decorations. There’s an Ibanez X-Series with a Line 6 Spider IV stack in one corner of the bedroom. It looks like it had recently been played with the chords still hooked up and the foot pedal laid out in the middle of the floor. A king size bed is placed in the middle of the room up against the wall with a black and white comforter, blue silk sheets, and four pillows, two on each other, both with blue pillow covers. A 54’ Vizio Flat Screen TV sits on top of an all black entertainment center. Next to the TV is an Xbox One with two wireless controllers on top of the Xbox. In another corner of the bedroom is a desk with a 15.6” Touch Screen Dell Inspiron 7000 Series sitting on top of it. The laptop is on and has iTunes playing the song, ‘Lose Yourself’ by Eminem. Hooked up to the laptop is a Bose Speaker System with two huge speakers on each side of the desk. After getting a visual of everything in the room, you hear a door close from inside the house. Seconds later, Jacob Steele walks into his room wearing dark jeans, a black tank top, black Nike socks, and black and white Nike Air Max’s. You continue to hear the song play… )

♫You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow.
This opportunity only comes once in a lifetime.♫

( Jacob sits down on his king size bed and closes his eyes, listening to the music. After the song finishes, ‘My Moment’ by DJ Drama starts playing, but Jacob pauses it about thirty seconds into it. He closes iTunes and closes his laptop. Jacob then walks out of his room, through his house, and into the garage where he gets into his 1969 Black Chevy Impala and drives off. The scene slowly fades… )

( The scene fades back in to Jacob sitting on the top turnbuckle in the EAW ring at the Michigan Stadium where Pain For Pride Se7en will be taking place. A briefcase sits in the middle of the ring with ‘24/7’ written on it. Jacob looks around the arena. )

“It’s been quite some time since I’ve been in an EAW ring. I’ve definitely missed it. Last time I was here, I was a monster. My mind was clouded by darkness. I used my anger and aggression and let it get the best of me. I showed signs of a demon in me. Everything is different now.”

( Suddenly, ‘Rebirthing’ by Skillet begins to play throughout the arena. Jacob jumps to the outside apron, the off the ring. He walks up the ramp while the music still plays. )

♫I’ve died.
Rebirthing now.♫

( Now standing at the top of the ramp, the camera closes in on Jacob. )

“We fall, only to rise again.”

( Jacob sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring. He glances at the 24/7 briefcase for a mere second, then begins to pace around it. )

“This is my rebirth. No one knows who I truly am anymore. The fans have no clue. More than likely, they probably still hate me. That’s alright. I’ll just have to prove myself like I have many times before. Since my rebirth, happiness as surrounded me. I felt something inside of me telling me to come back to EAW after I was reborn. A couple days later and here I am, just a few days from Pain For Pride Se7en. I didn’t think I would have the honor in performing at the greatest stage of them all, but I was blessed with the opportunity of a lifetime. Right after I signed the dotted line to get my career back, it was announced that I would be in the 24/7 Contract Battle Royal at Pain For Pride Se7en. Sixteen other Extremists along with me all have their eyes set on the same prize. Winning this contract ensures you a Championship Match at any point so long as you hold the Contract. Holding the contract also ensures others a chance at taking it from you. It’s do or die. Many of these guys think they have it in the bags, so to speak. It’s not that easy. Seventeen total competitors in one ring all fighting for the same prize, anything can happen. It’s just strategy and talent all mixed into one. It’s time to address my opponents. I’m not gonna waste my time talking about everyone, just those that actually seem to have caught my eye or bothered my ears.”

( He pauses for a moment, takes a deep breath, then begins pacing around the briefcase once again. )

“Honestly, I don’t even know where to start, so I’ll start from the beginning. Nemesis seems like the type of dude that should be in a circus. I didn’t know we allowed clowns to wrestle here. I’m sure you’ve got to be talented, to say the least, if you’re where you are right now. Obviously, there’s not much I know about you since you were just coming to Showdown before I left a while back. We’ll get to know each other more in the ring at Pain For Pride.

There’s a new face I’m not familiar with in Nick Perry. Well, new mask I’m not familiar with. I heard your story earlier, quite moving actually. I’m looking forward to watching you fail.

Another new face in Sage. Between you and Nick Perry, I see great potential. The question is, will you be able to unlock that potential in this match when it really counts?

The great Vic Vendetta. You’ve been here quite some time now and you’re finally starting to make something out of yourself. Good for you. Really. There’s just one problem… I’m here.

Eddie Mack all dressed in black. That’s just about all I got for now…

Ryan Savage. The former Young Lions Cup Holder, now the New Breed Champion. I must say, I’m actually impressed with you. When I first saw you when you came to EAW, I didn’t see anything in you. I saw a couple good matches MAYBE and then you disappearing into thin air. You’ve definitely made something out of yourself and from what I can tell, you’re the favorite to win this match. Imagine holding the New Breed Championship and the 24/7 Contract. What an accomplishment that would be. Keep imagining, that’s as close as you’re going to get to it.

It’s good to see Lucian Black still around. It’s a shocker, actually. I would’ve thought he would go on some rant and then disappear then come back months later. That’s what it seems to be like. No matter, see you soon.

Aren Mstislav, the part of the Young Lions Tag Team Champions. Great work. You’ve probably had some tough matches on NEO, considering you’re Tag Team Champion now. Tough matches. This is the real world now. You’ve graduated High School and you’re playing with the big dogs now. This isn’t just a match against some new scrubs that come in and talk a bunch of shit and expect to win. This is completely different. You’ll realize that as time nears.

I’m sorry, I’d say more than I’m about to, but I don’t even want to waste my time talking about someone with the name of Moonlight Predator.

And we have a Vixen! Cleopatra, baby, how you doing? How’s it feel to be the only Vixen in this match with sixteen other men? You and I should spend some quality time together at Pain For Pride, get to know each other, maybe you and I can work something out after I’m holding the Contract. Let me know.

Welcome back, Alex Anderson. You and I seemed to have rejoined just in time to get into this match. It’s been quite some time since we’ve seen each other. We’ve never actually faced of before, just you and I. If my memory serves me right, we’ve never even been in the same ring as each other. Look at you though, completely different than you were before. I must say, the whole lighting a match and blowing it out got old years ago. If you were trying to make yourself look good, or whatever you were trying to do, it didn’t work. If you’re looking to make a big comeback at Pain For Pride, you might put in a little work, but you won’t go too far.

Christopher Corrupt, long time no see. It’s good to see you again. I see you still think you’re hot shit and can beat anyone with your ‘raw ability’. We had some fun back in the day before I left. Things are different now. Everything about me has improved. I mean, look at this face. I’m looking forward to stepping into the ring with you again, Corrupt. Just like old times.”

( A smile forms on Jacob’s face as he leans over and picks up the briefcase. He opens it up and pulls out the 24/7 Contract. After staring at it for a few moments, Jacob looks back up, looks around the arena, then back at the Contract. )

“In my hand, I hold the Contract that everyone has their eyes on. It’s funny, how so many Extremists/Vixens can fit into one ring, fighting for the same thing, when only one will prevail. Dream big and either succeed or have your dreams crushed. That’s how things work in the wrestling industry. Like I said earlier, it’s do or die. Either you win and you hold the Contract to many opportunities, or you lose and you go right back to where you started. It’s matches like this that bring out the worst in us, make us do things we’d never expect, only to prevail. Most of the time, it never works out. I’ve seen the worst of people, I’ve seen the best of people. I’ve pretty much seen and heard it all. Now I just have to withstand the will and want of sixteen other competitors and make my return that much sweeter. Is it possible? Why of course it is.”

( Jacob exits the ring, still holding the Contract in his hand, and walks up the ramp. When he reaches the stage, he stops, turns his head to the left, then to the right, then faces straight as if he was going to walk backstage. )

“We fall.”

( He takes a couple steps forward. )

“Only to rise again.”

( He takes a couple more steps, just in front of the exit to backstage. )

“This is my rebirth.”

( Jacob walks backstage and out of sight. The lights begin to shut off one by one in the arena. )

( The camera fades to black. )
Vic Vendetta
Post June 25th 2014, 9:11 am by Vic Vendetta
PFP PROMO 4: A Leader or Tyrant

“Solomon Grundy,
Born on a Monday,
Christened on Tuesday,
Married on Wednesday,
Took ill on Thursday,
Grew worse on Friday,
Died on Saturday,
Buried on Sunday.
That was the end,
Of Solomon Grundy.”

Tyrant…..
In the Webster Dictionary a “Tyrant” is described as a cruel and oppressive ruler… Let’s take a look in history and see who was really a “tyrant”. Many people believe that, names like Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, and Napoleon Bonaparte were considered “tyrants”, why? Is it because they ruled a nation and lead them to be successful in all their endeavors or is it because you blind sheep believes that their tactics and actions of making these nations that they controlled were in human and unfair?! Adolf Hitler was very charismatic and outspoken and he made people follow his vision and interact with his future plan, his speeches were so motivating and entertaining that he even convinced the Jews to actually attend his speeches because they were moving to them. Is he a “tyrant” because his quest for the perfect Arian race included a really specific work out regime for the youth of Germany which is the reason that Germany excelled in the Olympics during Hitler’s reign? Where is the tyranny in these actions? 

Lucian my old “friend” why couldn’t I see this earlier just like Eddie Mack you too have failed to evolve, you too are still performing your old habits that I first met you with, you too are as naïve as all of these people, and you too will be cleansed of all your inequities unless you wish to be swallowed by Armageddon… Now, you may lay claim to being a man of honor and leader, the most righteous member of the Demon’s Council even, but for you, it’s just some words on a t-shirt. You have no idea what it means to truly sacrifice yourself, to lay down your guard and accept the guilt of those around you. But that is what I do. Because I am a true man of honor and I am a leader. Blessed is he who looks after not only his own children, but the children of the wicked, for they are the souls needing salvation and protection the most. And you my child, you are the offspring of the wicked aren’t you? Your mother, your father, the disgraced are so filled with bile that you won’t even bring yourself to stand in their presence. You have brought the law into your little affair to keep them away. But why? Why Lucian? Is the question we’re all left wondering, why do you claim to be so great and almighty but still act and walk blindly witch a sheep just like Eddie Mack?

Its  seems that out of all the competitors Ryan Savage seems to not understand my obvious mission, a mission that can and will save his soul! Ryan are you going to continue to live your life as a lie or will you finally give your life to me, will you allow me to make you a good person in life or will you join the rest of society and just perish in the sea of Armageddon? You see because supposedly you’re a “good” person pandering to the audience and signing autographs but I can see your true nature Ryan, and at the end of the day, you are just like those you sit in judgment of. You don’t carry out these acts for altruistic purposes. No, you do it because you want that spotlight. You need that spotlight. But you fear your own failures in life. What happens if they don’t accept you? Than they are just shallow. What happens if you fail to live up to your own hype? Than they are conspiring against you am I right or wrong?!?! You have set yourself to be a martyr. But just laying your life down doesn’t earn you martyrdom, oh no no, that only comes if it is for selfless reasons. And yours are as petty and self-serving as anyone else’s unlike these “fans” and “supporters” of yours I can see, trust me I can see just clearer and fine I am not considered stupid but you think I am delusional, am I delusional enough to know that you’re just using Mr.Dedede to propel yourself to the top or do you actually consider him your “friend”?

Its ironic how guys in there underwear make mean faces. But you would be amazed by how many people approach to me in the streets when I am evangelizing the gospel, when they recognize me, and ask me why I'm trying to save the world from their sin and inequities. If I'm on twitter all day, talking about what kind of sandwich I want to eat it would ruins that mystique. It's got a certain degree of realism to it, an edge. That's why I didn't want to win a Nobel peace prize not because I wasn't appreciative, but I think it doesn’t prove anything to me it just a prop of lies. But the worst of any of my confused competitors is Moonlight Predator. Many have acknowledge that I enter the ring with only my lantern as I don’t seem to display anything shiny over my shoulder, but here is the cliffhanger of it all my name still turns heads. Before I failed my mission of being the World Heavyweight Title and yet people still know I am not weak they know that when they enter the ring with me that mean all hell is coming the only thing I wish is that you would have realized that my flaws will be the strength and will help me in defeating this evil in the world!  I've never noticed before, but constantly looking back on the memories of my downfall in the past life only serves as the equivalent of a man hurting himself just to get a rush of adrenaline, but wouldn’t you be the expert in that category? Look at you boasting about being 12-0 here’s a question what would that record be once you lose to me? Will that taint your EGO or will you comeback for revenge seeking the KING that made your life world a grain of sand… Moonlight you don’t want to make an enemy out of a annotated man., for you see I am not walking into this match alone noooo I have an army, an army of believers that wish to see a change be made and wish to see Victor Vendetta make this happen so you are no more than a goldfish in my way, I will simply pick you up and continue to march onward.
LVCIAN
Post June 25th 2014, 8:49 am by LVCIAN
MY ROAD TO PAIN FOR PRIDE III

Eradication of corruption should be the authority's number one priority instead it has been MY number one priority since my return to the famous land of extreme. Corruption has vastly damaged everything and everyone around us. I've been fighting this war against it and it's baneful multifarious effects alone. It has been a laborious task to complete my mission, but I can proudly say that I am relatively close to completing it. At Pain for Pride I will be competing in the 24/7 battle royal that is a well known secret. Many men and women will dispute the opportunity of a lifetime, the opportunity I have been seeking since the infancy of my illustrious career. I'm not the only extremist seeking eternal glory and relevance I can grasp that fact perfectly, but I hope you can all grasp THIS fact: I will prevail, honor will sustain for an eternity even if my death has to be a fact to ensure it. My adversaries continue to fight a war that they already lost. They continue on intending to cease the inevitable. When the smoke clears, and the dust settles they will have no other option but to ACCEPT I am superior to all of them and that honor always prevails no matter what.

I never implied that I had respect for you. I clearly stated I had respect for how dominant you have been AS New Breed Champion, Ryan, which is utterly different. I find it comical how you blame Xavier Williams for your OWN failures. It seems to me you have become obsessed with Xavier Williams. It's evident you are envious of his success and I don't blame you, Ryan. You've been a successful New Breed Champion, but you have basically  accomplished nothing else in your entire miserable LIFE. Why? Because you always blame others for every adverse moment you experience. That's why your contrivances to leave Pain for Pride unscathed with what is rightfully mine will ultimately fail and get spoiled by yours truly. You say honor perished the moment I made a pact with the devil and joined The Council, but truthfully as long as I live HONOR LIVES. Not a single word you've uttered has been factual. Those are lies on your lips and you know it. I'm nobody's hype beast or cheerleader I'M MY OWN MAN. I've done whatever is necessary to protect this company from scum like you. I had to join The Council to stop scum like you. I didn't join The Council to be their mascot. I didn't invent this persona to gain relevancy. It's not even a persona or a gimmick this is WHO I AM and I AM who will throw you over the top rope and earn the 24/7 contract!

My accomplice Eddie Mack has remained silent. Why is that, Edward? What a let down. I was really looking forward to hearing what you had to say regarding my statement. You must be shocked I assume. I'm not surprised nonetheless. It's not the first time you let somebody down and I doubt it will be the last. Eddie Mack had the perception that we were going to coexist accordingly, but that ain't how it's going to be. You see, I got sick and tired of watching my adversaries, my colleagues and  so called "friends" succeed by winning world titles and entering the hall of fame while I sit here with my arms crossed watching corrupting hurt what I love and hold dear most. Those days are over, Eddie. IF you want this as bad as I do you're going to have to kill me. That's the only way Lucian Black will be stopped. My reputation is just as tarnished as yours, that is one of the many affinities we share, but there is one obvious different between the two of us, Mack. I don't need The Council, I don't need YOU to win this match... THE TWO OF YOU NEED ME.

Surprisingly, the novice extremist Sage had a few words for me... He mentioned that I am not going to have someone to save me at Pain for Pride Seven. Let me tell you something, Sage, I have never required the help of anybody to survive. I've never had anybody's help at my disposal either. I don't need it, I don't need to be saved, EAW DOES. EAW needs saving and that can be attributed to the likes of you who usurp the squared circle to corrupt. I don't fight because I have to. I have a true motive, a powerful motive. I fight to cleanse this company. To eradicate the disease known as corruption and those associated with it. I don't need to be cheered on, I don't need to be supported regardless I will be triumphant and there is nothing you can do about it, Sage. Your "insults" don't phase me, your words possess no significance whatsoever to me or to anybody because let's face it you're just a rookie and that is all you will ever be. I will make sure you never reach your full potential at Pain for Pride, I will make sure you never go down in history as a prominent figure. I'll spear you so hard you will need a wheel chair for the rest of your miserable days.

Alex Anderson insinuated that I am in the same category as my accomplice Eddie Mack. Although seemingly he is right, he is not. Eddie Mack was given numerous opportunities to be successful, he was handed a Cash In The Vault Briefcase on a silver platter and he failed to capitalize, he failed to seize the moment. You would argue that so did I, but I only got one shot and that three years ago. I'm still not ashamed about losing to Y2Impact that night. What I am is proud because I provided him the challenge of his career. And if we ever meet again history won't repeat itself, Anderson, I guarantee you it. Why? Because I have evolved from who i used to be. I have experienced a  metamorphosis that turned me into a major threat to my adversaries. A threat you or anybody will not detain at Pain for Pride.

Most of you are frightened of having to cope with affliction to gain some pride, but I am not. I don't care how much pain I have to endure to achieve my objective, if I have to die in that ring this Saturday ON MY BIRTHDAY so be it. I'll fight until my last breath for honor and for EAW.
Mstislav
Post June 25th 2014, 3:46 am by Mstislav
Pain For Pride Se7en Promo #1

*Aren walks around the campus of Michigan State, the site of the greatest event in EAW Pain for Pride 7. He walks toward the stadium and heads through its gates. He makes his trek up the steps to the very top of the stadium. He looks over the venue, and just smirks*

This place, this place is actually the venue for EAW’s greatest event, the epitome of this company. Oh a college campus, do these kids even know what is coming here, do they even give a damn.  Many places EAW could’ve picked to host Pain for Pride but they chose a college campus. We could’ve gone to the Superdome, Madison Square Garden, hell even the Staples Center, yet we come here to Michigan State, to Michigan Stadium. They better relish in this chance because it may be the last time that something big like this actually comes here, to this shit campus. But oh well enough about my dissatisfaction with the venue, because now I sit here at the very top of the seating chart, and well I look down, and I can see the arena, the lights, and hopefully a sold out crowd. I see this but the one match I can imagine, that will stand out, and it is not Mr.DEDEDE vs Mikado Sekaiichi, it is not Dark Demon vs Zack Crash vs Hades the Hellraiser. No in fact it doesn’t contain these oh so praised headliners. It contains the up and comers, the ones without fear, or the ones who fear of being obsolete. Ah yes it is the match that will determine who gets a target on their back, and who gets to fire at said target. Yes the match I am talking about is the 24/7 Contract Battle Royal, the match that indeed has reached legendary status with the inclusion of Aren Mstislav the Russian Prince.

*Aren gets up and looks up into the sky, arms raised to his sides as he proclaims the title Russian Prince, with gusto. He pulls them back in, and looks out forward onto the field again with a fire in his eyes.*

With this match not only do the people in it get a chance to win, and make a name for themselves in a blink of an eye, but they also get to erase any doubt about their career in question. Ah yes this match spots are given to the ones who have dreamed of touching the starts, they are given to the ones who have fallen yet have brought themselves out of the hole they were in for a very long time. It is also given to the men who have long left EAW in pursuit of happiness but have since then returned because on their journey they failed, and came back to the one place they felt like they belong. Like me for the past few months I have fighting the corruption of NEO, I have fought against Jake Mercer’s favoritism over certain wrestlers and I have gotten to a point where I am just now finding out corruption is everywhere. I am on a crusade against the corruption in this place, and I have been fighting voices in my head trying to find out what would be the best way in starting the crusade. And what better way to combat it than winning a contract that will allow me to go after any major title. When I win I could go after the Answers World Championship and take it off the man, that’s if he still has it, who has his little group run amuck on Dynasty for the longest time. Or I can go after the World Heavyweight Championship and it won’t matter who is holding it, Mikado or DEDEDE, either way those two are the epitome of corruption labeling themselves Gods of wrestling when in fact they are peasants.  

*Aren descends down the stairs to the railway of the section and leans over it.*

But you know in all of my observation many, and I mean many of the opposition in this match have come out and given reasons on why they think they are going to win, some have even fired shots at the others. Nick Perry, Ryan Savage, the returning Alex Anderson, Sage, and Moonlight Predator are a few that have let their voices be heard. And in all of their yapping, in all of their whining they have either forgotten the objective of the match, or just solely talked about just one opponent. Well I am here to do the same damn thing because even though the formula doesn’t change everybody would fucking eat it up because it is something that they can wrap their minds around.

First of all let us talk about the big man, the moving battle tank Sage. Now it seems that Sage has a case of having a diminutive man speak on his behalf. This annoys me because you have big monstrous man, and yet he has a man about half his size speak for him. Why is all I ask, why? This man should not be afraid to speak for himself, or is he really the stereotype of a big man, slow, and unintelligent. Sage is not a worthy man to be in this match, he should not be eligible in fact. Yet here he is. And that’s really all I have for him because I should not, will not, and shall not waste anymore of my bated breath on such a joke.
And oh look we have another man who was left in the dark, and became relevant, because he did such a shocking thing a joined The House of Renegades. Chris Corrupt sounds like the vintage form of what happens when you get to prideful, and let fame go to your head. This man is the third holder of the YLC, and yet from memory that is all he is. He hasn’t anything else to his name and god forbid that he actually make a name for himself here. What is the point Chris, what point are you still trying to get across that you couldn’t do before becoming the poster boy of what not to do to leave a mark. You are the forgotten son Chris so, why don’t you fade to black because that’s all you’ll be able to do due to your “revolution of corruption” collapsing before it even gains notoriety.

Alex Anderson, there is a name that I haven’t heard in awhile. And for good reasons too, he was boring predictable, hell this little charade he’s doing of being emo or something another. Talking about the young bloods being entitled to this, which I will have to say he is right or half-right in this situation. Yes Alex, some of the young bloods feel entitled to it, and it will be the downfall to them, but me, you are looking at the man who fought his way through obscurity, reached the light, thrown back into obscurity, and is finally clawing his was back to higher ground. Alex I’m not entitled to this, I am finally getting what I have been longing for these past few months. I have had my pride crushed, my soul twisted, and yet here I am stand higher than any of the others, because I know I can do whatever I want. Your little speech on fighting of your own will is, how you said an illusion. In the end facts are facts, and history is factor that has effect on the present, and it factors into you losing in this match again.

You know I chuckle at the name Pain for Pride, because pride is something of a sin, in fact it is a deadly sin that embodies the hearts of humanity. And out of everyone on the list of this match Moonlight Predator stands out because his heart isn’t pure nor is it evil. In fact I don’t think it constitutes as a heart anymore, as it is nothing but pride. Predator, you are nothing more of a egotistical, and narcissistic man who thinks that 13 wins are something to brag about. You may have been undefeated in NEO, but NEO is gone, and so is that record. That record is ash, and nothing more of a minute bit in the markings of history books. But what I am saying will fall on deaf ears, because of your narcissistic ways, that even Narcissus would be envious of. So my breath will not be wasted any longer on a future bust.

*Aren heads to the wind tunnel, and continues to speak as he makes his way towards the exit of Michigan Stadium*

Who am I forgetting, Who am I forgetting? Lucien? No no all he speaks of his journey to here, but yet  forgets that nobody is interested in that anymore.   Vic Vendetta? No, I heard him speak but must have dosed off because I can’t remember a shit thing he said, but oh well might not have been important anyway. I mean who listens to a nut now a days, he’s up there with those homeless people who keep talking of the end of days. Am I forgetting Eddie Mack? No No he’s not important, riding on the coattails of Demon, and is obviously the lowest rung on that ladder. Hell does his ramblings even count as coherent speech anymore is a mystery of the ages. I don’t recall hearing Cleopatra speak, but with the track record so far hopefully she’ll be able to. Nemesis is basically out of the running, especially with the shit way he’s been performing as of late. Hell there are still people who have yet to talk, Jacob irrelevant Steele, Sah’ta Thor who even though he’s been spoken highly of has just fallen of the edge of the earth. And that just the tip of the iceberg, but you know just getting the irrelevants out of the way.

Oh now we’re getting somewhere, with this one. Nick Perry, it seems you have a lot of daddy Issues now doesn’t it. Oh you go out there with your head held high, and then you come back after a loss, still with you head held high. I like that, you are a honorable loser, but honor doesn’t get you far here. In fact your match may have been a “good send-off” but where will that get you here. Nowhere. Nick you need to face facts, without the drive to win, you will be sent to obscurity, and then there will be nothing that toothy, and smug grin of yours will do to help you. Your pandering to these people, your pandering to these fans can only do so much, but without a drive to do what you want, and without the goals of becoming better than who are you to actually try and be better than the ones who came before you. I don’t see anything wrong with what you are doing, but you aren’t getting anywhere, and that just makes me feel pity for you.
Who else, who else? Ah yes Ryan Savage, the man who I’ve been saving my words for. Ryan, it seems you have lost all connections with this world haven’t you. Talking to your imaginary friend I see. I say you have gone off the deep end, and this is coming from the man with his own share of mental problems in the past. Lucy, oh Lucy she speaks to you, and you listen. A puppet you are, and what’s worse is your mind is your own puppet master. What kind of strong man, lets a voice in his head dictate whatever he does, and how he goes about living. A sham, and a fake is what you are Ryan. Stop with you judging of Lucien and Eddie, and focus on me, because right now I am defiling “Lucy’s” words and that’ll make you mad won’t it. Make you angry, Ryan angry, Ryan Smash. Huh, lose it man, lose it, and I’ll be happy. Lose it, and have some fun for once. Forget Lucy, forget everything, and run free from your mind, that way it’ll be easier to accept the fact that you will be a loser among champions.

*Aren exits the stadium, and looks out at the front*

You know I was wrong about this place, it shall become a bloody field that’ll become my kingdom. That 24/7 contract is mine, and mine alone, nothing will stand in my way. Not the wicked Vic Vendetta, not the two lackeys of Demon’s Council, not the wash-ups, the never-was, and the fools. Not even puppet boy Ryan and his imaginary friend will stop me. For I am the Russian Prince and what I say is law.
Post June 25th 2014, 3:20 am by Guest
Pain for Pride Promo

[The scene enters with Xavier Williams slowly walking through the hallways of the Pain for Pride arena.]

Kevin Devastation, weeks ago I had to listen as you ran me down; spoke about how there’s no chance that I guy like myself, could defeat the self-professed, King of all Kings. I had to listen at you professed that you were the man that DESERVED the Cash in the Vault briefcase. You don’t deserve to be at Pain for Pride, let alone the Cash in the Vault match itself. You needed to HAND yourself a spot in this match, and why? Because you thought you deserved to be in this match? No, of course not; you had to hand yourself a spot in this match because you knew that if you were given the same opportunity we were, you might have had to deal with the failure you’ve come so accustomed too. I used to watch you as I grew up. I watched as you teamed with the Dark Emperor; I watched as you went to war with Cyclone; I watched as you stood at the top of this company as the EAW Champion. But where is that man now, Kevin? He’s long gone and saddest part is, the man that stands before us now, isn’t even the shell of that man; you’ve pissed everything you earned away. You’ve attempted to do everything you could to bring the man that once ruled EAW back; you tried to steal the World Heavyweight Championship at Road to Redemption and were destroyed in the matter of minutes. You changed your name and tried to recreate Cy Henderson into the man he once was and ended up leaving the company with your tail tucked between your legs, after you were utterly destroyed by him. You made your big return at the Grand Rampage and were eliminated in less than ninety seconds. Even with it all of that, you were still handed, HANDED a chance to earn a Main Event match at something some people only dream of possessing in the World Heavyweight Championship. And now I’m forced to listen as you profess that the same man we all saw years ago, is the man that we’re going to deal with at Pain for Pride? Please Kevin, PLEASE. PLEASE bring that man to Pain for Pride. Show me why you once called yourself a God. Show me why you call yourself a king, because if the Kevin Devastation we see now arrives at Pain for Pride, you have no hopes of walking out as Mr Cash in the Vault. And Kevin, that isn’t me trying to run you down, that’s the truth. I look at Norman Hellion as a threat in this match because I know what he’s capable of; I know how quickly he can take my head off. While you, I have no reason to take you seriously. It definitely isn’t that passion you professed you have. Over the next few days leading into Pain for Pride, you’ll convince yourself that nobody in this match can stop you. You’ll convince yourself that the Cash in the Vault is what’s destined to push you back into the position you once sat. You’ll convince yourself that you’re walking into a war that you couldn’t possibly lose and once Pain for Pride comes to conclusion; you’ll find yourself sitting in your locker room asking yourself, how. How did I lose? How did I fail once again? How did Xavier Williams manage to overcome my overwhelming amount of passion? And you’ll finally understand that are not a god; you’re not a king; you’re not destined to become the World Heavyweight Champion once more. You’ll understand that the man who once held himself in such a high regard, is really nothing special. And Kevin, that isn’t a threat; I guaran-damn-tee that.

A man like Norman Hellion believes that because I know what he’s capable of, I should fear him. He said it himself, why would I bother talking to him? You see Norman I don’t fear you; sure you destroyed Carlos Rosso in one hell of a war; sure you’ve even beaten me. But Norman, if I feared you, what’s the point in competing at Pain for Pride? You see Norman, you usually have so much to say, but when I brought you something that could hinder you; you ignored it. You gave us a fact that Norman Hellion is still the Interwire Champion, even though he hasn’t defended it once since winning that championship. I must say Norman, that’s a rather impressive feat. We all watched as you made Carlos Rosso’s life a living hell; you took away the thing that he held so preciously; the one thing that he could flaunt around, as if it was proof that he was more than just a tag team specialist. Since that, all you’ve seemed to do is move back into the shadows. Sure, you’ve taken down a man that’s proven he should have taken his ball home years ago and put up one hell of a challenge against the likes of Jaywalker; but since winning that championship, what has Norman done to attempt to move forward? You’re meant to be a champion and yet all that’s happening to the Interwire Championship, is the same thing Ryan Savage has done to the New Breed Championship. And I’m meant to be impressed by a champion like that, Norman? I watched as Carlos Rosso attempted to regain his footing after you won the Interwire Championship. He was given the chance to make the world believe that in some way or form, he had a chance to win the Grand Rampage. While what did you do? Attempt to create an alliance with Jacob Senn? Even though you’re meant to be a guy, a MONSTER, a BEHEMOTH that can run through whatever he pleases? You believe that you’re this monster than the world cannot overcome; you asked why I play with fire when I know that the end result doesn’t end well for me? YOU believe that, YOU believe that there’s no way Xavier Williams could possibly overcome you. Do you want to know why I play with fire? Because I know I can come out of the other side, unscathed. But that doesn’t just apply to you Norman, no. That applies to the Goddess herself, Cameron Ella Ava; the man that believes he’s the one and only threat in this match, in the form of Venom; the two men that looked upon themselves as two of the best wrestlers in the world, in the form on Carlos Rosso and GI Styles; even the man that wishes with everything he possesses that he becomes a king, in the form of Kevin Devastation. I’m not the favourite leading into this match because it’s in my home state of Michigan; it’s not because I’ve been depicted as the Golden Boy of Demon’s Council. It’s because in the space of less than a year, I’ve PROVEN why I’m better than everyone that’s been placed ahead of me. I’ve PROVEN that I can stand toe to toe with every man that’s considered this company’s “elite”. Pain for Pride has been a long time coming and I promise you, I’m not going to fall this close to the end.

[The feed cuts to black.]
Post June 24th 2014, 10:40 pm by Guest
The Darkness Awaits

"This is sickening to listen to." Says Baron McMasters standing backstage watching Ryan Savage talking about the 24/7 Battle Royal in his locker room.
"Welcome to the darkness and I hope you all can survive it because if not, it will just go to show that you all will perish by my absolute power." Says Ryan Savage. Then he walks away. 
"No, the darkness isn't here yet, Ryan isn't the one that tells you when the darkness is here, a dark cloud will parade over EAW, and the only person that can tell you when that dark cloud is here is my client Sage. Sage is the only man who can determine when the cloud is here. I won't stand for Ryan Savage stealing this." Baron McMasters and Sage slowly approach the ring. Once the finally get to the ring Baron raises his microphone to his hand. "No, this isn't how it works, this isn't how this is going down, watching all of these veterans talking about the Pain for Pride 24/7 battle royal. They're all thinkning they've got a chance to win; underestimating my client Sage. I've watched four men bicker back and forth, these four men are Ryan Savage, Lucian Black, Vic Vendetta, and Eddie Mack, all talking about only each other, being cocky and arrogant and leaving out the biggest threat in this battle royal, my client Sage. They're focusing all on each other, and if you ignore Sage, he'll just get more angry. His anger will build up and he'll snap. You don't want to be in the ring with Sage when he snaps. Sage is a giant, Sage is a titan, you wouldn't want to anger a titan, why would you want to anger Sage, for as simple of a reason as not counting him as a threat in this match. Anyone that's in the right state of mind would count Sage as a threat although. Look at him, he's nearly 8 feet tall, and he's 400 lbs does anyone have the slightest part of a brain? No one can match Sage's height or weight, or strength. How do you arrogant fools even plan on knocking Sage off of his feet, let alone outsde of the ring." 

The crowd cheers for the giant and his manager. "So tell me one thing Ryan, if you can't even beat Xavier Williams, how do you plan on knocking Sage over the rope?" The crowd goes wild on the way Baron McMasters just owned Ryan Savage. "Ryan, admit it you're all talking. You're always rambling on about how you're the greatest wrestler in the world, when quite frankly look at yourself. What have you accomplished? Have you ever taken away two undefeated extremist, and made them no-longer undefeated in a single match, let alone your second ever match? Sage did. Rami and Nick Perry were both 1-0, undefeated and single handedly, Sage ended both their streaks in one night, how does that make you feel Ryan? Pretty worthless right?" He asks "Pretty worthless. At that note, after being in the wrestling business with Sage for a few nows, I've learned one thing from the wrestling business, and that is you have to fight through some bad days, to earn the best days of your life. Look at Mr. DEDEDE, do you think that he just started EAW and was automatically praised and given a main event spot? No, he had to fight for the position he's in Ryan, he didn't just magically say one day that he's one of the best in EAW and now he's going to be in the main event, that's not how this goes Ryan, that's not how this works. Look in the mirror, and tell me Ryan, tell me what you see. Are you a man that is in EAW that's fighting for his life just to get a shot at any EAW Championship, any time any where, or are you the little child you were fifteen years ago, begging for that last ice cream bar Ryan. Which one of these two do you see? Right now, you're acting like you're still in middle school. Some wrestlers will end Sunday, others legends will live on for ever Ryan. You better make or take, because there's no inbetween and you're going down one of those two roads."

"Lucian Black, you know that feeling? When you're just waiting to get home into your room, close the door, fall into bed, just let everything that you've kept in all day out? That feeling of desperation, you're tired. Tired of nothing, you just want someone to be there and tell you it's okay. But no one is going to be there. You know you have to be strong for yoyrself because no one can fix you. You want it to be easy for once, you want it to be simple, you want to be helped, you want to be saved. You know you won't be but you're still hoping, still wishing. Let me tell you a few things Lucian Black, sorry to break it to you but that's how life works. You're not always going to have someone there to save you, sometimes you just have to fight your problems away, like this Sunday. No one is going to be in your corner cheering you on. No one is going to be behind you ready to be tagged in when you're hurt. You're alone. Out of the tribe. Let's look at the difference between you and Sage Lucian, Sage fights because he likes it. Sage fights because it makes him feel alive Lucian, Sage fights because it's what he loves to do. Lucian you fight because you have to. Let me ask you something Lucian, if you could make all the money you make from wrestling by simply sitting at home doing nothing, would you take up that offer? Knowing you Lucian, you would and that is what's making the difference from a succesful carreer, and being trapped in the lower card your whole life."

"In life there will always be people that are telling you, you can't Vic Vendetta, but that is when you look them straight in their eyes and tell them watch me. Sage doesn't fight to prove he's tough, he knows he's tough, Sage fights because it's inside of him, it's in his body to attack every man that comes in his path, he fights because it's inside of him to be the best he can be, Sage fights to release his anger on lower class citizens like yourself Vic. The universe exists in your mind, if you can drop the boundaries of what you think you can't do only then is when you realize the world of what you can do. Do you honestly think that Sage was born into wrestling? By god, who the hell knows who is mother and father are they taught him nothing. Sage put focus on what he loves doing, and that's hurting people. Do you really think that people told him all his life that he could be a professional wrestler? Do you honestly think that Vic? Well that's invalid,  let's go back ten years, if you told your friends in high school that you want to be a professional wrestler what do you think they'd say Vic? Let me answer that for you, they'd say in your dreams! IN YOUR DREAMS VIC! Sage would be no where if he didn't love doing this, and he's going to keep doing this for a long damn time, with no family what else does he have to fight for rather than himself? He could retire today and live a full healthy life but do you really think he's ready to retire, do you really think all his anger is gone, it's not gone, it may never be gone, but let me ask you one thing Vic, is your anger all gone, or do you have a monster hiding inside of you ready to break out of the eternal cell that you have it locked in?"

"The confusing thing about the society in which we live in is that it's not illegal to be an asshole, but it's illegal to smack one. Eddie Mack, you're hiding behind laws, if there was no laws, do you honestly think an arrogant shit like you would still be living? Sage has to be real about himself, he has to compete the way he feels. When he's in the moment, his body will do what it does. If you're goal isn't to be ontop then you don't deserve to be here, because that's what this company is about, the point of EAW is to be on top. The person that is on top of EAW is on top of the world! Sage don't want to do what his idols did, he wants to do more than they did and he feels like he's on his way. Which he is, he's been called the future of EAW many times, and he'll be called the future of EAW many times to come, because like it or not, Sage IS the future of EAW, Sage IS a future EAW Champion, Sage IS a future Hall of Famer, Sage IS greatness. Success isn't always about greatness, It's about consistency. Consistent hard work gains success. Greatness will come. The day just awaits for Sage, the darkness awaits."

Baron McMasters hands the microphone to Sage "The Darkness Awaits..." says Sage "The Darkness Awaits!"
Jacob Senn
Post June 24th 2014, 10:24 pm by Jacob Senn
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 CreedWhiteLogo

Pain for Pride #2

This is not a foreign land, but it does not hurt to know the languages of the places we visit around the world. You see, with that simple fact and the statement you made with that, it proves to me why you have been thrown into obscurity instead of adapting and evolving like the business demands.

You are still stuck in the ideals of the past, of how to succeed, but we have swept by generations ahead of you in just a matter of a few years. Most people now know at least two languages and why? It is because the world that you live in is evolving and adapting to the changes that happen around us every single day. This is not a matter of superiority to the reason I know the languages that I do, but it is a matter of trying to know my whereabouts when we go to Tokyo, France, Greece, etc. to put our talents on display. Enough about that though, because this is not a war about how many languages a man knows, it is about vengeance and the corrupted nature that you still possess. I want you to realize that I know more than the basic rules of the game, but I have lived in this game much longer than this business would have you believe. Do not peg for some upstart fool like some of the NEO guys that are out of their territories now and trying to make an impact however they can because I am not like them. I am ruthless, I am vile, but I am tactical and cunning because I have a mind that would rival the greatest gods in the wrestling ring and if I am going to be some deity or god like my manager wants to try and transform me into, then I am a god of vengeance, a deity of wrath and an entity of malice. What you stand in the way of is vengeance and when you do that, you awaken the wrath of the beast inside of me and you will be met with malice and anguish as you beg for a release that I will not give you because this is Pain for Pride, and I will show no mercy for even the biggest of myths like you.

That is what you are, Lethal Consequences, you are a myth. You are not a king, you are not a legend, you are not a walking reincarnation of Jesus Christ himself, but you are a man who was had built the foundation for this company and a kingdom that rivaled all, until it withered away into nothing but ash and dust and at Pain for Pride, you feel that pain again. You feel the sorrow of watching everything you worked so hard to attain be obliterated before you own eyes, you go back into the annals of memory inside of your brain as you relive that tragic moment you realized you were no longer “The King of the Mountain” and you made you ego your shield to protect you from such sadness again, and it will all be the beginning of the new foundation that is centered around the great creed of the brotherhood that has been around longer than even this entire industry has lived on the face of the Earth. This match was never about DEDEDE, Robbie or whoever else you think I am referencing when I talk about gods and deities, it is about the only man I care about in this entire company, me!

It has always been about Jacob Senn getting the vengeance that he deserved and I found the pathway to that and that was in the creed and by bringing the banner of said creed to the forefront of the world by conquering all of my foes and enemies, I will have just that. I will defeat a myth that is revered by many, despised by the righteous few, and when I am finished with you in your so-called world, I finally make my way towards the ultimate prize and the pinnacle of the entire industry, the world championship. I know what I have signed myself up for, Lethal Consequences, and that is taking this old mule out to pasture and taking it out of its misery because it cannot keep up with the stronger young mules that are better that their job than him. It is time that the legends that want to come to this company and revitalize their careers from our expense meet their executioner, and the slayer of those myths of wrestling has already been put of display. Hurricane Hawk, Extreme Enigma, Prince of Phenomenal, Y2Impact, ask them what happened when The Vengeful One was staring them in the face. If they want to face the truth and face the reality, they were slain by Jacob Senn and they began their death rattles in their careers. The bell is tolling, Lethal Consequences, and at Pain for Pride, it is your head on the chopping block.

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Post June 24th 2014, 9:50 pm by Guest
Pain For Pride Promo #3

What do you gain by obsessing over little things? What do you gain when you fill your mind with beliefs that are distinct enough to be realized as not true? Does it benefit the individual doing these things? I have come to realize that of the greatest thing that can plague an individual, is themselves. This plague runs rampant and is copious and quite frequent, and I see a prime specimen for this case of this plague standing in front of me, more than one actually. Such a piteous sight strikes pain into the heart of many, but in my heart, it just strikes the feeling that I am looking at a fool.

Norman, I assume, and it is most likely, that you have grown to not be aware of your current ordeal. You currently lay in a deep deluded slumber which has lunged into these delusions of which you speak. This slumber of your inability to properly understand and comprehend reality has both benefited you, and harmed you. But the harm is far worse than the good. Your whole career here in EAW has been you only seeking to cause destruction, without making any true impact. Slaughtering a few superstars and moving on without making anything of it has made you a lost cause, and it only greatly signifies your slumber like state. Let me elaborate as to why I mean of this slumber you are in. What you believe and claim are only things that could transpire in ones sleep as they enter dreams, where anything can occur. Your attempts to make these dreams a reality have led you to this point, at Pain for Pride, where you remain in this slumber. You have been teetering on the border of destruction for a long now, but fortunately for you, no individual has come along to give you that much needed push to propel you to your own demise. Luckiness has been something that seems to surround you. You have been allowed to do many things. You have gotten away without truly doing anything with the Interwire Championship. The only relevancy you have gained in recent months is when you fought the lackluster Carlos Rosso, and now, you have become quite lackluster as well. Your are in a sleep walking like trance where you do what you want, and have come to believe you can do anything you desire to do. The responsibility for this occurrence falls on the shoulders of many EAW extremist for never having the common sense to cross your path and burst the bubble that would awaken you from this slumber like state in which you remain. All you have to do is get the slightest bit of realization, and this behemoth version of Norman Hellion will make the descent to being nothing more than an insignificant wounded animal in a world full of vicious adversaries and predators who could finish you off at a moments notice.

The feeling of entitlement if an assumption and claim that has grown to be common in this world. The typical individual makes the typical claims that they are entitled to some sort of reward for something they have recently done. Many people make themselves feel entitled so they feel they are in the right when they request something. This occurrence only helps boost the already copious amount of individuals plagued by greed in this world. Norman Hellion, a man in this piteous slumber at which he currently resides. Norman, I have grown to realize that you are another, among many people, who have the need and feeling of entitlement. This feeling of entitlement which I think you possess greatly indicates that you truly feel that the Cash In The Vault briefcase belongs to you. You would probably venture so far as to just accept it if it was offered to you by EAW Management; as a man who feels entitled to something won't be plagued by the feeling of hesitation as greed completely takes over, and without a thought, he claims something he truly doesn't deserve. Greed is such a pitiful thing in this world, it truly is.

My arsenal includes many varying maneuvers which I have displayed over my EAW career. The superkick, my primary move, has taken out numerous individuals, but surprisingly, it didn't phase you, did it Norman? At the time and place at which that occurred, I wasn't myself. I still felt the need to figure why misfortune always manages to be fall me. I have been forced to combat this adversity time and time again, and I always manage to persevere, and as soon as that adversity is eradicated, another form of adversity presents it self. In the mean time, individuals like you are praised for your seemingly great futures, and never have to combat this adversity that I have now grown accustomed to. Every time, I see men like you cruise by without any sign of hardships as fortune seems to be a passenger with you on your ride, and in the end, you always blow the fortune you get. And by fending off this misfortune all the time, I always emerge stronger than before, but I never have the opportunity to display my true capabilities in the main championships matches, as those opportunities are wrongfully robbed of me and granted to individuals like you because management wants to see their beloved assumed future great succeed right away as they continue to wrong those who are truly worthy and established in every aspect, and every aspect men like me are established in, it's superiority to those who were gave what we rightfully deserve. No matter what you have proved to be able to endure of mine, the pain I have experienced, the skill I possess, the hatred and treatment I have received have all prepared me to slay the monster, monsters like you, monsters that were mere children in disguise.

What a typical man you are Norman. What you portray as a person has no variation to the typical individual I encounter. You seem to be delighted by what people say to you as you regard it as meaningless words that will never come to fruition. But when you say something to others, you only manage to utilize something that has been against them for such a long time, and somehow, you managed to manifest hope that the strategy of using it would actually work. I can only offer you some advice; continuing to portray this monster who has dominance occur as the very flick of his finger and an individual who believes he is practically invincible will only result as a major factor in your demise. A man who utilizes that a man like me lacks dominance, at least that's what you implied by labeling me as a lackey like numerous other men before you have, only indicates that you have been oblivious for so long to the House of Renegades. From the moment of formation to present day, dominance has been something linked to us in every possible way, it has and continues to follow us to present day. Hades has been around in EAW much longer than you and I, and it's only logical that he would be main eventing and becoming a renowned individual at Pain for pride. I have pondered this for a long time now, and I have come to the conclusion as to why people always label the House of Renegades as cowards, and single a individual like me out as the lackey of the group is nothing more than envy. The power envy possess is quite staggering as it can lead an individual to do wild and unexpected things. The House of Renegades has become synonymous with success and dominance, and out of envy, men like you Norman, can't resist the temptation to attempt to degrade and demean the House of Renegades. Only certain individuals have the capabilities superior enough to be worthy of being a part of such a group. Norman, a man who fails to see reality for what it really is will never be able to rise to the level to which we have ascended.

Basic assumptions of my value to the House of Renegades is a thing that can be debated for any person in a faction such as the House of Renegades, but I have grown to possibly be the most valuable asset to the group. Hades and I, after a whole year, and multiple men remain the only ones to remain in the House of Renegades and not fade in to irrelevancy like Nick Angel. I am the one responsible for making us the formidable group we are now, and despite how formidable or dominant you may be Norman, you will never amount to the levels the members of the House of Renegades have in that aspect, and i'm implying as if we were alone. We reach levels so great together that we can dictate this entire company, and I alone have the ability to manipulate and dictate men like you Norman. My performance of manipulating Mr. DEDEDE, a man renowned for his manipulation abilities, indicates something. It indicates that my abilities far exceed peoples beliefs. And despite how high people have placed your abilities, that in reality don't even show up on the radar to being that high, my abilities exceeds even that, and at Pain for Pride, where my first journey began last year with my win of the Young Lions Cup, will allow me to encounter every individual I would have desired, and once they have been conquered, the next path for me appears, the path of righteousness. The moment of step foot on that path, simultaneously, will be the moment you awaken from the slumber which has plagued you for so long, and it will be to late for you to amend to the damage you inflicted on yourself.

Here are again, Cameron. I know I give off the indication that I am the type of guy caught up on his own arrogance that he appears to be oblivious to his oppositions in any given match. But even though I appear not to, I carefully survey the situation and manage to acknowledge all of my opponents, that's why I went and elaborated my feelings about each one of them, including you. Any man or woman who fail to acknowledge their opponents, no matter how inferior their opposition may be, a majority of the time, it results with that being what prevented them from achieving victory. Awareness has always been a greatly underestimated thing and it always manages to play a key factor in the out come of many matches, ranging from matches with little to no significance all the way to the most significant matches imaginable. That's always the threat when more than two people are included in a match, no matter what kind of match it may be, as that extra person could be what costs you the match as at times, if the opportunity reveals itself to that individual, in a matter of moments you could be dictating the match to your liking, and do it with no chance of losing, to looking on at another person's hand raised as you attempt to comprehend what just transpired.

I don't simply place myself above people. I am normally the victim as one who is frequently regarded as an inferior extremist in this company, no matter how many times I have established my skill, potential, and worth. Norman Hellion and Xavier Williams have become over hyped lackluster individuals who only have been placed where they are through their mutual share of being loved and admired my numerous people. But admiration can only get you so far, and they have been pushed as far as they can go, but a man like me, who has been wronged at every corner, a man who has become almost renowned in his own right for his constantly perseverance through adversity can go to unlimited heights. The objective of this match is to free the briefcase and have if safely in your clutches, but roadblocks and adversity will be abundant in this match, and even though I stand better equipped for this time of environment than any other person in this match, don't that necessarily put me in the right to make claims such as guaranteeing victory? No, it doesn't, it can easily give off the indication that I have become another deluded fool. But for my own reasons, I ensure to you that I will win this match, I will topple every last man or woman that opposes me. I have been wronged for far to long, I have been regarded as nothing, and I have continued to persevere through it all, and now it's time I make that final push to achieve something that I need. The final push, the hardest thing that has ever opposed me is on my doorsteps, and everything up until now has prepared me for this moment, Cameron. And now the time as arrived for me to persevere yet again.

No matter how it's conveyed, simple words will never truly establish what you hope to be established. Actions can also fail as this as well, but if conveyed properly, and actions executed correctly, what you desired will be established even better than you had expected. I have conveyed to every one that Pain for Pride is the beginning of my legacy. I have viewed this match from the perspective of everyone of my opponents. I have concluded, that to them, I am the least concern and, the least likely threat. But soon, the time will arrive for actions to commence, and when it's all said and done, my goal to begin my legacy, my objective to defeat all of my opponents, and to truly establish myself will finally come to fruition.
Tyler Parker
Post June 24th 2014, 9:45 pm by Tyler Parker
(Tyler Parker is shown sitting in a poorly-lit room with the National Extreme Championship resting in his lap and his hood hiding part of his face.)

I strive for Pain and give my Pride.

You were the one that started this. You're the reason why we're fighting at Pain for Pride. You started this whole thing when you attacked my former tag team partner for no reason and you've exasperated our feud. You're the one who just won't let me be successful, you're the one who just won't let me take the chances that I'm given. Thing is, you don't see it that way. You're constantly putting me down and telling me that I'm nothing compared to you. If that's it, then why are you trying to get rid of me? Why are you trying to take me out of EAW? You've ridded me of being the successor, you've told the world that you were taking back the throne. Yet, if you really felt that way, if you really felt that I'm nothing compared to you, then why oh why do you attacking me? Why do you keep trying to take me out of EAW? Know why, Impact? Know why you keep doing this? I'm a threat to you. You know it, I know it, the whole world knows it. Part of you thinks that I can beat you. You shove that thought as far away as you can but it won't go away. Despite what you may think, despite what you may say? I can beat you. You can pull off as many attacks as you want, you can beat me up as much as you want but it won't discourage me. It won't stop me and it won't stop me from doing what you did to me. I mean, look at what you tried. You tried to stop me from fighting you. Thing is, what you did, I don't get it. I mean, what was the significance of attacking me? Yeah, sure, it hurt but you've hurt me before and I haven't backed down so why would I back down now? If you proved anything, it's that you're a coward. I mean, look at me. Am I broken? Have I been taken out once and for all? No and no. I'm still one hundred percent healthy. I'm still here, Impact. On Showdown, you used a steel chair to help put me on the mat motionlessly but here I am, as per usual, I'm back up. Not only that but I still got the will to beat you at Pain for Pride. These cowardly acts of intimidation have done nothing in trying to deter me from showing up. The contract is signed, the stipulation is booked. No matter what you do, I'll be at Pain for Pride. In fact, I wouldn't put it past you to try and attack me in my home, I wouldn't put it past you to try and run me over when I'm crossing a road. Whatever you do, whatever you try, whatever course of action that you take... it won't stop me from fighting you. I'll be at Pain for Pride no matter what. See, I got a lot of people counting me on this week. The fans are counting on me, my family are counting on me and my former tag team partner is counting on me. I won't let any of them down. At Pain for Pride, Impact, you're going to suffer the way you thought you have, the way you've made me suffer.

I've never backed down before, I've never shied away when things got difficult and I've certainly never quit in any kind of situation in my career. I've had to go through some terrible situations so far, in EAW, mostly you. I mean, you've beat me up. You've hurt me a number of times but I've always got back up. I've never quit. This week, is a testament to just that. You tore me limb from limb in the ring and then, no more than a few minutes later, I was walking back to the locker room. If that's not proof of my inability to quit, then what is? You put me through a lot but then I still fought with all my heart. Was I intimidated? No. Was I too scared to come out to the ring? No. More importantly, did I quit? No, I didn't and I won't at Pain for Pride. I know as well as you do, that at Pain for Pride, there are essentially no rules. We can both do whatever the hell we want to each other. Thing is, what more can you do to me? See, you've basically done everything to me and I haven't quit yet. You've attacked my former tag team partner, you've humiliated me, you've told me that I'm worthless and you've beat the hell out of me. As I said before, you put me through a lot and despite all of this, I've never quit. I've never backed down from you and I never will. So, Impact, bear that in mind. Whatever new idea you come up with, whatever way you think of to make me quit, it won't work because, you can't make me. My willpower is too strong to pride you on that. Something always confuses me about you. When you do these things like what you did on Showdown, when you take an opportunity from me or when you beat me up in front of everyone, do you feel proud? Do you feel pleased with yourself? If you do, you really, really shouldn't. Everything you do to me; every crime, every sin and every act of pain infliction, it just causes more anger towards you. Every time you try to hurt me, in whatever way you do, it's just like putting another log on the fire that is my hatred for you. That fire will be set ablaze. All of my passion, all of my emotion and all of my anger that has been storing up for months on end is going to be released at you. There's never been a more befitting name to describe what our match will be like; it'll be Pain for Pride. It's going to be extreme, it's going to be physical and it's going to be pandemonium. You need to know that I'll do whatever I have to do to beat you. I'll go to whatever extremes are necessary. This whole thing between you and I has gone too far. You started it and I'm going to end it. I'm going to do what needs to be done and I'm going to beat you. You talked about a debt to be paid but I'm going to make you pay, tenfold.

(Tyler Parker peels his hood back and reveals his cold, blue-green eyes as the scene fades to black.)
Post June 24th 2014, 9:30 pm by Guest
( The camera pans to poorly lit room, a lightblub is the only thing that can be seen flickering on and off several times, it’s very similar to the room that was once used to kidnap Liam Catterson, Lucius Creed and Cyril Punnoose in those chilling segments )

Hahahahahahaaha ….

( The psychotic laughter fills through the room as Dark Demon can be seen stepping into view, the flickering lightblub the only thing giving any light whatsoever to the room as Dark Demon’s face is completely covered in blood from after Dynasty, the blood already staining his shirt with broken shards of glass sticking out of his body with a twisted smile on his face )

Was that …it? Was that …your best shot at me? Was that best attempt at bringing me down and finishing me off? Because let me just say that if it was …

YOU FAILED!

Oh you failed, you failed alright. You can put me through doors and windows all you like, you can hit me all with the weapons you like and you still failed at bringing me down. I’m still standing! I’m STILL alive and that is something you two have to come to realization at Pain for Pride, that I can’t be taken down, that I can’t be destroyed and that I cannot be beaten. Maybe the two of you will only begin to come to that realisation mid-way through the match when nothing you throw at me, nothing you do to me, will keep me down. There is a realisation that has haunted many men before you two and it’ll haunt many men long after you two, this is a realisation that has driven men to go to extreme lengths to put me down, is that something you two are willing to go? Are you willing to go to places deep within the dark part of yourself to truly put me down because let me tell you right now, if you aren’t, you’ve got no chance against me. Unlike Methuselah, you don’t have a thirty foot high hell in the cell to spear me through, unlike Scott Diamond, neither of you have a riot squad ready to gas me, so what can you truly do to me that hasn’t been done to me before? What can you do to me that I haven’t survived from before? WHAT CAN YOU DO TO ME THAT NO MAN HAS DONE BEFORE TO ME? You both strangely underestimate me in this match, you both strangely think that I’m just going to walk into Pain for Pride and die to the both of you, you both ignorant fools. Hades can go on about me only winning if I have Cleo or Xavier or Lucian or Mack and he can go about me only being ‘’successful’’ in a ‘’depression era’’ of EAW but if that’s all Hades can truly throw at me, if he thinks those jabs are truly going to affect me, he really doesn’t know me at all. This is the problem with today’s extremists, these ‘’renegades’’ or ‘’rebels’’, they all think that they can underestimate anybody that comes before them because they are hot shit, especially coming from a guy who has FAILED in every single attempt at the world championship but Hades magically thinks he can look his nose down on me for some reason. Yeah, you beat DEDEDE and I didn’t, congratulations Hades, yeah you won the Grand Rampage in an extremely impressive fashion, congratulations. But you have to understand, you’ve moved to the big leagues and you’re dealing with the best. The ‘depression era’ is just a cute buzzword that EAW likes to throw around to put people like me down because EAW never wanted somebody like me to succeed because I didn’t fit what they wanted, I didn’t have cute catchphrases or labelled myself a ‘’rebel’’ but I beat the system, I beat the system by myself so EAW uses this ‘depression era’ label to put my accomplishments down because the fact of the matter is – I’m the best, I’ve always been the best and I ALWAYS will be the best. Maybe I need to statpad more like the rest of the ‘GOAT circle’ to be recognised on their level but the fact of the matter is, I’m better and more important to EAW than all of them and always will be. But it’s okay Hades, you walk into Pain for Pride expecting me to be an easy contest because as god as my witness I’ll make sure you don’t walk out of Pain for Pride champion and once again add another ‘’L’’ to your record in the big matches. You think I’m afraid of you when in truth, I fear no man because despite your bigger size, despite your bigger weight, despite your massive confidence, I don’t fear you at all. I could have tried my hardest to get rid of you from this match, I could have done all that was within my power to force you out of this match, fire you, injure you, but I didn’t and you know why? You aren’t impressive to me, you aren’t anything remotely challenging to me, you can cry and moan all you want with your drinking buddies over being ‘’held back’’ and ‘’screwed’’ and you can try and take all that anger out on me but ultimately Hades, it’s your fault for all those loses. It’s your fault you lost to Jay at Grand Rampage, it’s your fault you lost to Zack Crash at No Regards, it’s your fault Extreme Enigma eliminated you from the Grand Rampage, it’s your fault you didn’t win the title at Territorial Invasion, it’s your fault you didn’t win the title at Road to Redemption and it’s going to be your fault when you lose at Pain for Pride to me. There comes a point Hades when it’s just not worth it and you just have to accept that some people are cut out to be ‘’the guy’’ and others aren’t and despite all this ‘potential’ that you might have, clearly you aren’t cut out to be ‘’that guy’’. There’s nothing wrong with that, there’s nothing wrong with being good but not good enough, not everybody can make it in EAW and instead of crying foul and blaming all the ‘veterans’ and EAW for YOUR mistakes, you just have to accept your faith and move on with your life. Maybe, maybe you’re better off leaving EAW after Pain for Pride if I’m kind enough to spare your life, maybe when the realisation comes in during our match that you can’t beat me, that you can’t defeat me and there’s nothing left for you to throw at me, maybe you’re best course of action is to just hand in your resignation and go back to whatever cesspool run by Matt Striker Fan and be dominate there because sadly in the big leagues, going against THE GREATEST, you just don’t match up.

( The blood still dripping down his face, onto his shirt and even his hands, Demon lifts up his Answers World Championship, smearing the title with his own blood from his hands )

Zack, I really can’t seem to grasp you, I can’t see to understand your thought process, truly I can’t. I have done nothing wrong to you but you yet you continue to insist that I am your enemy, that I am somehow your greatest enemy. That hurts me Crash, that hurts me a lot because for this entire year of 2014, I’ve been doing nothing but trying to mend fences and be friends with you. It’s like the match graphics for our match says, together we could have been the greatest allegiance that this company has ever seen, we could have ruled this company with an iron fist, you could have had the world title reign that you always should have had, that you deserved to have but you PISSED IT ALL AWAY! You pissed what could have been the opportunity of a lifetime away and for what Zack? FOR WHAT? For your damn pride, that’s what! You’re trying to make out like I’m somehow the bad guy in this situation when in truth, I’ve been nothing BUT the bad guy, I’ve saved you from broken arms from Victor Vendetta, Cleo fired you to save you from being ripped to shreds and destroyed, I SAVED YOU ON DYNASTY WHEN HADES WAS ABOUT TO BRIMSTONE YOU INTO A ROAD! I could have sat there and watched you break your neck, I could have allowed Hades to finish you off and have the advantage for myself but I didn’t, I saved you Crash and YET YOU STILL CONTINUE WITH THIS SELFISH DEDICATION TOWARDS YOURSELF! YOU’RE TOO BLIND TO SEE WHAT ME AND CLEO ARE DOING FOR YOU! You owe your entire life to me after Dynasty, if you were any way right, you’d lay down for me at Pain for Pride, accept the loss and embrace the welcoming arms of Cleopatra and join the family, because you’d be doing me a great justice Crash, you’d be doing me a great justice because when I go to bed at night, I won’t be haunted by the images of what I’ll be forced to do to you at Pain for Pride. What I’ll be forced to do to you at Pain for Pride won’t be anything like that brawl on Dynasty, I’ll be forced to do things that a person just shouldn’t do to another human being but you’ll have left me no choice. I never wanted to kill off your legacy Crash, I never wanted to destroy your accomplishments, no, no, I wanted to help you see the light and not fall into the same traps that I once foolishly did. I don’t want you to do things in favour of the people, to be some ‘’thrill-seeker’’ for the people of EAW WHO DON’T GIVE TWO FUCKS ABOUT YOU! TO BE SOME ‘THRILL-SEEKER’’ FOR THE PEOPLE OF EAW WHO WOULD WATCH YOU BE SET ON FIRE AND NOT EVEN HELP PUT YOU OUT! THAT IS THE PEOPLE YOU HELP PANDER TOO, YOU HELP THRILL AND YOU TURNED YOUR BACK ON ME FOR THEM WHEN THEY WILL CHEW YOU UP AND SPIT YOU BACK OUT LIKE THEY DID ONE YEAR AGO WHEN YOU WON CASH IN THE VAULT AND WON THE WORLD TITLE! THEY LAUGHED IN YOUR FACE, THEY LAUGHED AND BOO’D YOU CRASH. THEY BOO’D YOU ENDING JAYWALKERS REIGN OF TERROR, THEY SAT THERE AND LAUGHED WHILE YOU GOT YOUR ARM BROKEN AND HAD TO DEAL WITH DAMIEN MURROW TRYING TO STEAL THE TITLE AWAY FROM YOU! YOU ARE WEAK AND PATHETIC! YOU THINK I’M OUT TO KILL YOU WHEN IN REALITY I’M TRYING TO GET YOU TO LIVE UP TO YOUR POTENTIAL, THE POTENTIAL THAT I HAD AND PISSED AWAY TRYING TO HELP UNGRATEFUL INGRATS LIKE YOU AND HADES WHEN I COULD HAVE BEEN ADDING MUTLIPLE WORLD TITLE REIGNS TO MY ACCOMPLISHMENT LISTS SO MANY OTHERS, THE SAME POTENTIAL THAT YOU ARE PISSING AWAY! YOU’RE MAKING MY MISTAKES! I’M TRYING TO HELP YOU, YOU SELFISH BASTARD! …But I guess it all comes down to Pain for Pride, while I hope deep down in whatever remains of my heart that’ll finally see the light and tell Cleopatra that you give up and you want to join the Demon family, I know that will not happen. I know you’ll fight this until one of us are buried in a grave but sadly Crash, that will not be me. You may have beaten me in back-to-back FPVs and you may have gotten the better of me then, that will not be the case come Pain for Pride, where I have nothing left to lose. I have already experienced the pain of losing the things that I love, I’ve already experienced the pain of losing the world title, I’ve experienced pain and trust me, I love my own pain. I love feeling my pain, it thrives me onwards and Crash, you won those battles but in the end, this war will be won by me, one way or another I’ll end it at Pain for Pride.

( Dark Demon slumps down, cuddling his blood-smeared Answers World Championship next to his blood soaked face )

I know I step into mission impossible at Pain for Pride, I’m facing two gunslingers and they both got their guns pointed squarely in my face. I know I’m facing two men who hate me, who despise me and who would love nothing more than to wear this beautiful championship around their waists and be called a champion. It’s going to take a miracle for me to win this match, that I know. But I’ve got nothing left to lose, no more pain left to be left, my nightmare since Road to Redemption 2012 will finally be finished because I will walk out the champion. I might be cornered by Crash and Hades but that works only in my advantage, not against me, because when you trap an animal, that’s when that animal has to defend himself and that’s when that animal becomes truly dangerous.
Abelard Becker
Post June 24th 2014, 8:54 pm by Abelard Becker
Do you know how hard it is to gain back a reputation? Most likely not considering hardly any of you have one that means anything. It's times like these where I... I almost find myself appreciating the likes of Mr. DEDEDE and Jaywalker. It must be nice to do whatever you want, whenever you want and not have to worry about what others think. On the rare occasion that you do lose respect all you have to do is ask for it back and you have it. Unfortunately I'll never know that feeling. But... this isn't the time for that, this isn't the time for me to air out my grievances, it's not what this week's about... it's not what you want to hear...

IT'S PAIN FOR PRIDE WEEK EVERYONE!!

And what does that mean?

False promises, false hope and a whole lot of mellow depression as we head into the Summer!

Speaking of false promises, I made a rare one this past Saturday, I said there would be a slaughter... and that Cy Henderson would be the sheep. Anyone who saw Showdown would know that we were both the wolves and the sheep. But I want to take you all back to something that happend on Showdown.

Deadprez: SCOTT BREAKS THE HANDCUFFS!! HE BREAKS THE HANDCUFFS AS HE CHARGES LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN TOWARDS CY!!

HE BROKE... THE HANDCUFFS!!

HE BROKE THE FUCKING HANDCUFFS!!

That just proves what I've been saying my entire career, that proves what I've said to Cy Henderson time and time again, it proves everything. People like to look at this as, "A match of equals"... equal strength, equal power... but I challenge Cy Henderson to break out of handcuffs... no I challenge ANYONE else to freely break a pair of handcuffs. They won't be able to, I have no equals... never have, there isn't a soul here who can match me in anything. 

How many times do I have to keep saying it? Really... People wonder why I've sounded like a broken record for the past year, people have wondered why I only "cut a promo" once a month, it's because no matter what I say, no matter how many times I say it, and no matter how many times I back it up... you just don't care, you don't listen. I'm wasting my time. WHICH TAKES ME ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE WAY BACK to the beginning.

Do you know how hard it is to gain back a reputation? 

Do you know how hard it is to gain back a reputation when people don't even listen to you... and instead poke fun at you, laugh at your misfortune... this is the world we live in, it's all around us but in EAW it's magnified. EAW has a very narrow filter, the fans, the other extremists, the board... it doesn't matter the filter is all the same, you can only state lies and false information, when you tell the truth it isn't believed because c'mon let's be real... who wants to hear the truth? Most of the time it's boring and black and white. With a lie you could make it as exciting and colorful as you'd like... but you know what lies get you? False hype. False hype leads to false potential, false potential leads to a false REPUTATION, and considering that it's false reputation, is it really there? All you have to do is stir up a few more juicy lies and boom... you have your reputation back. So when Cy Henderson says that he's as strong or as powerful as me, you all flock to him and believe it... because he's built a false a career. But when I try and tell you that it's not true, that I'm out of Cy's league in every way possible you laugh, you turn away... excuse me for priding myself in the truth, I'm sorry I don't "entertain" you.

You've built up so much false hope that people actually think you can pull this off, and naturally you think you can as well... 

Ha.
Christopher Corrupt
Post June 24th 2014, 8:36 pm by Christopher Corrupt
PAIN FOR PRIDE PROMO #2

(Christopher Corrupt is wearing a white t-shirt with blue denim jeans as he stands in front of the camera giving a ‘What’s the deal?’ look on his face. He wastes no time and launches into his promo…)

Corrupt: So I am being ignored is that it? Sure, I get it. Ignore the guy who spouts off about revolutions, corruption and a definite and definitive change in the company others work and strive to survive in. It won’t affect any of you. You’re all thinking he’s talking complete bullshit anyway and it doesn’t matter, right? Why pay attention to an idiot? Problem is, the moment you let any of it enter your mind I am not capable of anything, or this is all garbage, the impossible strikes and everyone is left dumbfounded and completely fooled. There is no faith in me and if I was a racehorse, I’d be the one considered the underdog, the one million to one chance. The odds stacked so high against me it doesn’t seem like I’ll cross the finish line. All the other horses are focused on one another, jockeying for position when before you know it, the one that never could, considered never will, is passing by and leaving everyone behind in the dust. I am that exact horse, the one considered for the glue factory because nobody cares or has the patience or belief. Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t need the support of fans or the admiration of others but the one thing I do demand is respect. I am quite aware it’s earned in this business and when Pain for Pride is over, you best damn know I’ll be receiving it. The House of Renegades didn’t take me in for no reason, they believed in me, they saw a future in my eyes and a hunger to dominate in the EAW. My other opponents are fixated on everybody else but me and sometimes that’s the best thing. They won’t know what hit them when they’re eliminated from the match and having to take the walk of shame up the ramp and to the back where there comrades and so called friends pat them on the back and say “It’s alright Vendetta, you’ll get em’ next time,” or “You did the best you could Ryan. At least you’re still a champion.” Or even better, “Moonlight Predator, you’ll get way more opportunities next time!”

See I’ve tasted defeat lots of times and I am not going back there anymore. This is the turning point, a new beginning, a second chance and the pathway to greatness. I have a fighting spirit and the belief in myself to get the job done. Standing in my way are many small obstacles but they’re just like I’ve said before, stepping-stones to the bigger piece of the puzzle: a championship shot. In fact, two title shots as you’re looking at the number-one contender for the New Breed championship. This horse ain’t so bad after all and maybe it’s still got some life left in him. My opponents like to talk and ramble on and on at each other well, I am right here. Take a shot at me. Say what you have to say and get it all out because at Michigan Stadium in the squared circle is where it really matters. When Pantera hits, the shit becomes real and you know it, fuck it, the whole EAW universe knows it, Christopher Corrupt will win in some way or another. It doesn’t matter if it’s in the particular match itself or after the fact. If I were to lose, I’ll find a way to get involved and ruin someone else’s chances and meddle in business I see fit to meddle in. It might even be the match someone cashed in the 24/7 contract for! Why not? If I don’t win, no one does.

Remember it well all of you. As you’re all busy talking to each other, keep it in the back of your head I am always watching and waiting for an opportunity to upset anyone and everyone. I came into this company to be the asshole no one liked but the one everyone took note of and paid attention to. Haven’t quite accomplished the latter, so perhaps after Pain for Pride it will be accomplished. You all have no idea what’s in store for you in this battle royal. A battle it will be indeed, a fight of our lives, vying for a contract, and a piece of paper that’ll open the doors to our futures or cause a rapid decline into the abyss. Because one of you may win this weekend but then you have to win again in the title match. Are any of you capable? I think not. Whereas I, the greatest one to step inside those ropes, cocky as hell, dripping with confidence and the gift of the gab to back it all up can do both. Because I cheat to win and take risks you all wish you could do.

However no one is speaking about me or talking shit. Am I the forgotten son? The one whom cannot do anything right and is cast away into the darkness never to see the light again? Or am I the triumphant one, the prodigal son returning to destroy anyone and anything in its path until standing as a winner? Have a good think on it before answering and realize the time for a revolution of corruption is now. Keep on doubting and ignoring me, pay me no mind but don’t be upset when your parade gets rained on. This revolution must be taken seriously and management along with its so-called “wrestlers” has to be overthrown and I will do this by any…means…necessary!

(Fade to black.)
Kevin Devastation
Post June 24th 2014, 8:22 pm by Kevin Devastation
Before I even begin, allow me to tell you a small story of a man who wanted the world, and everything in it...

Kevin Devastation, Wraith, The God amongst men...No matter the name and no matter the aura around him. He wanted everything to be his and that did not come before his eyes so he took his ball and went home many times to regroup and come back stronger. Rebuilding every fiber in his being to become the very best there is and ever was. Yeah Right...

I AM THE VERY MAN I SPEAK OF, WHO'S FULL STORY IS ALWAYS A CHAPTER BEHIND. BUT NOT ANYMORE! NOT EVER AGAIN DOES THE NAME KEVIN DEVASTATION GET TO BE CAST ASIDE AS A "ONCE WAS", A "NEVER WAS", OR A "NEVER COULD BE".

I am going to walk into Cash In The Vault and I am going to become the man who will be guaranteed a world title. Do I sound like a broken record yet? Because I think I do! I think that if anything that Kevin Devastation could be sitting at home right now with no worries in the world and nobody to fight and live comfortably. I think that is a reality that is going to happen very soon. Not in some blaze of glory, and sure as hell not in some "I am going to win the title and leave" bullshit that happens. I am going into Cash In The Vault as the most accomplished man in that match and I am going to walk out as Mr. CITV 2014. That is a certain outcome because I say it, because I believe it, and because I live it daily. I live this fact because nobody in this match can stop me, they may be abe to put me down on the ground...but can they KEEP me down? I doubt it, highly doubt it. I doubt in my mind that even the monster Norman Hellion can keep me from this. I have bled for this company, and I have made people bleed for my causes in this company. I understand that none of you think I can do something like this, and that I could never overcome six hungry men in a fight where you literally have to step above the rest of the men to get ahead. But we forget who the hell I truly am...I STEP ON PEOPLE FOR A DAMN LIVING TO GET AHEAD AND I ALWAYS HAVE! That is what I bring you at Pain For Pride, I bring you a side of Kevin Devastation you have not truly seen in a very long time. I bring you the man who took the world by the throat and made it his own. I GIVE YOU NOT THE DARKSIDE OF DEVASTATION, I GIVE YOU NOT THE EGO OF KEVIN DEVASTATION, I GIVE YOU THE HUNGRY ANIMAL INSIDE! I am hungry and damn it I am going to feast at Pain For Pride. I am going to give you the side of Kevin Devastation that came into EAW in 2009! Wanting to become the best here no matter who he stepped on. I am training harder than I have ever trained before, and I am going to be better than I have ever been before.

I am going to be the best, like I strive to be since day one in this company when I teamed with Carlos to take on Jason Sanders and Speedy. THAT is the Kevin Devastation you get.

You get the Kevin Devastation that looked at the likes of The Gawd, and said "I am gonna become the God he could never be!" Looked at the likes of Captain Charisma and said "I am more charismatic than that puke ever could think of." THAT is the man you get! You get a broken soul with a destiny to become whole again. Fight me with every last breathe at Pain For Pride and I promise you that I will not stay down. I will push through every level of pain in my body that can be caused and I will rise above it all and grab that briefcase! It is my destiny to become World Champion one last time before I hang up my boots for good. You can bet your ass on that! I don't need to pretend that the odds are against me here, with the veracity of the six other people in this match.

I am out numbered and out gunned at this point in my career, and I honestly love it that way. I get to prove the likes of the critics wrong when they say "Kev your just not good enough.". I get to stand tall at the end of the day and become truly what I have always been again, a man with nothing to lose but everything to gain. No that does not sound right...I think I have everything I have left to lose and only one thing to gain at Pain For Pride. And the only thing I have left at Pain For Pride to lose is the fact that if I lose this is the last credible chance I have at becoming something again. Xavier Williams will have plenty of chances to become a superstar. Venom will get plenty of chances to become more than an alcoholic. Dynamite Rain...Stay as a tag team boys, honestly you are the best in the game as one today or any day. And hell will freeze over before I am allowed another chance to hold a gold strap again if I do not win this match. I live now to win this match because we are in the final stretch.

And in the final stretch of the final true race of my career the stallion will get up off his ass and will race like he used to. Because I may not have all the things I used to have, the intimidation factor is gone...The ego factor does not work anymore...and the only true thing I have left is the fact that Kevin Devastation has the passion he always had, except now I use it for the right reasons. Do not worry though, I still am the same black hearted bastard I always have been...But now I channel that into one focus and one focus only. I channel that focus onto a single object atop a 20ft climb hanging from a chain in the middle of the arena. Or in this case the center of the entire world I know. Forget everything else and focus on one thing. Focus on the thing that makes this match the best chance to have an easy victory possible. Focus on the fact that in this match you all will say I can not beat you, but you forget the fact that I do not have to be able to beat you you here. I just have to outlast you in the time we are all in the ring. I can stay in the back and do nothing until the final moments and capitalize on the grandest opportunity this business has to offer at Pain For Pride. A case that at any time allows me to become the Kevin Devastation that my birthright was to become. You will forget the embarrassments and you will forget the short comings of Kevin Devastation because you will be seeing the glory that is Kevin Devastation. You will see the glory right before your eyes and you will see the rise to greatness happen sooner than you would think. Because if I win, who knows...I might walk out of Pain For Pride as the World Heavyweight Champion...showing the TRUE GOD OF SPORTS, ENTERTAINMENT, WRESTLING, EAW, AND THE WHOLE UNIVERSE.

That is the type of passion going into Pain For Pride against six competitors that I know will be on their best night of the year. But the truth about it is this...on their best night in this company NONE of them will have done what I have done on my best night. A journey that took thirteen months was a long and hard faught journey. And I stopped after that, and barely gave anything from there on out. I got what I wanted and did not think I had to prove anything else, my name was etched into stone as a EAW Champion. That was the Kevin Devastation with no passion anymore. NOW we get the Kevin Devastation with the passion again, because now I have to prove you all wrong, and I have to prove me wrong. My body says don't do it, and my ego says we got this. But my mind said think before you act on ego again Kevin, act and think about every possible move so we do not fall on our face again. And my heart...my heart said it did not believe that I could do it. That alone did not settle with me at all. It actually brought a tear to my eye when I thought of failing again. I will not fail at this stage, and I know that is cliched as hell...but it is truth on this occasion. IT IS TRUTH BECAUSE I BELIEVE IT THIS TIME! I believe that in the first ever ladder match I step into of my career that I will become the Cash In The Vault Holder. In the first time I ever use a ladder inside that ring I will climb every rung, even if all six of you are hanging onto me trying to keep me down and I will keep climbing higher and higher until I take the prize. The first time for everything really is a true statement. Because there is a first time for EVERYTHING! Everything being I get everything I lost back in one fatal swoop, I get my glory back, I get my reputation back, I get the reason I compete back, and damn it I get my pride back.

I have lost it all except my passion, and at Pain For Pride 7...MY passion for becoming the best in the business becomes a reality again. MY pride becomes the most dangerous weapon in this match. Every form of Kevin Devastation will rush back into one being, and in that instance Kevin Devastation will become the best in this business again. My heart is black for a reason, and that reason was to keep the passion down and let the ego run wild like it always wanted to do. BUT MY HEART IS RED...AND THE BLOOD IS PUMPING THROUGH IT WITH GREATER FORCE THAN IT HAS IN YEARS! This match does that for me, this match against six people who have PROVEN they deserve this does that for me. You do not get it because you are not meant to get it. YOU are meant to sit down and shut up and realize that Kevin Devastation has finally ascended.

I will ascend past the stratosphere when I climb that ladder and become now more than I ever was in the past. I will step over each and every one of you to become Mr Cash In The Vault and prove to the world that Kevin Devastation deserves to be recognized as a man who has perfected his craft. No more fear, no more scare tactics...Just a man and his passion against the entire world that he just wanted to have at one time. Take these words for granted please, so the pure shock at Pain For Pride will be greater than you ever could have. I love shock value, and I love when you people get to stand there with your mouths wide open and have nothing else to say about how "he couldn't do it"..."he shouldn't have done it"..."how, just how?"...

Mark my words, at Pain For Pride the King regains his Throne.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next