Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Jamie O'Hara
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post July 2nd 2014, 1:44 am by Jamie O'Hara
VOLTAGE PROMO
The Debut.

The scene opens up in a large, open gym. The ring that sits directly in the middle has a layer of dust that covers every square inch and a single light bulb hangs above. A long glass window runs along the back wall of the room with a steel guard railing in front. Jamie O'Hara leans up against the railing, looking out onto the Chicago streets below. The setting sun creates a warm and orange ambiance. Sweat rolls down his face, patches form under his arms and on his back as he sucks in the deep breathes.

Glory. It's the one thing men chase all their lives and very few ever learn the true meaning of it. They believe they have grasped the idea, have felt the rush that flows through you when you think you've obtained it. Glory is when you rise to the very top and overcome truly insurmountable odds and stand at the top of the mountain knowing you've earned everything you have. You proudly walk to that ring, whether they love you or hate you and know that you deserve the light that shines upon you. I once held that position and I have begun to make the climb once again.

For two years I've sat idle in a Chicago apartment, watching my career dwindle away from the spotlight and my constant failure to find myself a new home for my career. Nowhere has felt that way but I realise It doesn't come easy. I've lost what It meant to work hard for the top places amongst the rest in a promotion, what it means to start from the very bottom and earn every bit of respect. There are men who step into the ring night after night and fail but look to justify their failure with some mediocre excuse, to build themselves up, to self-glorify who they are just so they have a sense of reassurance and self worth; that everything would "be okay". I'm not that man. I back myself regardless. I've gone months without wins and each time I back myself to pick myself up, dusty myself off and refocus on whatever opportunity comes next. I make the most of every single one granted and EAW will be no different.

O'Hara looks up and directly into the setting sun, squinting his eyes. He turns and begins to walk towards the opposite side of the room. He reaches a wooden bench with a backpack sitting on it. Reaching in, O'Hara pulls out a white towel and places it over his head. He sits down and rests up against the brick wall.

A setting sun is a perfectly timed metaphor to end this rather forgettable chapter of my career on. Voltage and the EAW Draft is a perfect stage to launch my career. In front of every man who matters, in front of the fans live in the arena. While a dark match is a first in my career, it doesn't lessen my potential to steal the show even before it begins. Legends have to start somewhere and for me, that starts with two other blokes. Being thrown into a ring the two competitors who want to shine just as much as yourself always carries the risk of implosion. Egos, no matter how much of a nice guy you are, are always potential dangers to derail a winning combination. Clark, Hawk, I back you both to keep a level head, to remain focus and perhaps in later down the line we'll look back at this match knowing this is where it all began.

Our opponents? Three other men looking to make an impact much like us. It would be uncharacteristic for me to turn around and begin labeling them this and that, to make any sort of assumption that they would be as threatening as Thai food on the human body. No. I treat any new opponent with nothing more than respect, If there's anything that will undo a man it's over confidence and I won't become a victim of that. Time and time again we see someone who has tasted glory in previous rings ride in on their high horse, proclaiming victory and success even before they step into the ring. DeWitt, Scott and Ruin, you'll be nothing more the plodders if you walk into this match with that sort of attention. Do so and it will cost you quite dearly.

O'Hara gets up off the bench and reaches down for his backpack. He places the towel back into the back, zips it up and throws it over his back. He turns and begins to make his way towards the gym's exit.

This is the beginning of something new, something special. A win on Voltage is just a taste of what's to come. The memories I'm bound to leave the Extreme Answers Wrestling fans with, the achievement stones I scratch my names in; the future is bright and you'll all soon see why those who know me simply refer to me as...phenomenal.

Jamie O'Hara exits through a door and into the hallway. The camera turns back to the gym, the sun close to setting and a single light hanging above a ring shines bright as the scene fades to black.

Last edited by Jamie O'Hara on July 2nd 2014, 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Post July 1st 2014, 11:24 pm by Guest
Voltage Promo #1

*Ruin is shown sitting on a bench in Prospect Park the camera zooms in on his face and he as an evil smirk he looks up looks into the camera and begins to speak*

Hmm,  where do I start? I bet a lot of you want to know why I came to EAW.  How do I make this for all of you idiots to comprehend? Well back in the day the only thing I was good at was wrestling.  My brother trained me everyday and before I landed in jail I was on top of the independent scene in Brooklyn then everything just went downhill from there...  I ended up in jail for getting involved in a shootout on my block.  I spent 5 years in there just trying to rethink my decision about getting involved in that shootout.  While I was in jail me and bunch of other guys set up our own little wrestling promotion and I grown to love hurting people I mean it's such a great feeling to see someone on there knee's begging for mercy.   I actually get a warm feeling in my stomach when that happens.  My brother visited me once and I told him about everything that was going on and he just put his head down in shame.  I didn't understand why he told me I put my talents to waist and if I don't turn my life around I'd stay in jail forever.  So I listened and I stopped wrestling in jail.  Couple of years later I'm finally out and back to wrestling back in Brooklyn until one day Me, my brother and our boys were chilling on the porch man and next you know guns start firing and my brother is laying down holding his stomach.  He told me to make sure I use wrestling for good and not the bad he told me to move past the indy scene and come here to EAW... So I did.  Now I am debuting at the return of Voltage in a 6 man tag team match.  Now I don't have to much to say about my opponents nor my partners.  I just know one thing I am going to make an impact on my debit and whoever tries to steal that spotlight from me will end up like those guys in jail... Begging for mercy.   Well that is it for now catch you guys on Voltage.

*Camera fades*
Post July 1st 2014, 10:43 pm by Guest
VOLTAGE PROMO #1

---The camera opens with Terry boarding his private plane wearing a leather jacket and jeans with sunglasses with the Young Lions Cup in hand as Jack is taking the luggage and Terry notices the camera and begins to speak---

Terry: I don't have time to do it here cause my plane is about to take off so why don't you come on with us because we're going to the same place aren't we..oh that's right you were sent here by EAW and I am on my way back to Miami Florida to my private gym to work out and train alot more....well I guess you could use a vacation in Miami...come on!

---Terry, Jack, and the cameraman aboard the plane and as it is lifting in the air the camera pans inside where everything looks like its made out of gold or silver and the 23 year old hot waitress brings over a cheese platter and as she walks by Terry taps her on the ass as he is eating cheese and begins to speak into the camera---

Terry: This is the most nicest thing you have ever done isn't it mr. cameraman? Anyway I asked you to board with us because there is some things I would like to say! You see I told you no I GUARAN-DAMN-TEED it that I was leaving my home state the final Young Lions Cup and I did that and I said I was gonna give up the cup when I was ready and guess what I don't have to give it up because it's going inside my trophy case in my trophy room in my mansion and I have 2 trophy rooms actually! That is because I was the most dominant holder ever and I also said that it was just a little step on ladder to success here in EAW, I walked out of Pain for Pride victorious and I walked out a champion and 1-0 and by Pain for Pride VIII I guarantee you I will be competing or will be defending the world title in the main event! And for all the people out there whining about me never defending the cup in a "clean" way well there you go! And now my next step here in EAW is the New Breed Championship and I find out I get a shot at that championship this Friday night on Voltage's resurrection show! You see after every Pain for Pride it starts a new season in EAW and I am going to start it out with not only a bang but I plan to hurt some people so people look out for me this upcoming year because my new goal is to compete for defend the world title at Pain for pride or just a championship I don't care! And I find out I fight the champion Ryan Savage...an old foe and Chris Corrupt well I don't know! Ryan hello there again buddy, I see we meet again! Now for you out there who don't know me and Ryan went at it many times on NEO and once was for the Young Lions Cup and we all know how that turned out! There has been times that I wanted bruise Ryan, break his legs, or maybe even kill him! Ryan I am not going to lie, I can't believe I am going to say this but you are a very talented wrestler but don't get ahead of yourself because you are NOT and I repeat NOT better than the WRESTLING MACHINE TERRY CHAMBERS! And Ryan you can say its not going to happen as much as you want but that New Breed Championship reign of yours is coming to an end and you are going to have to DEAL WITH IT! Ryan I beat you clean in the middle of the ring when i defeated you for the Young Lions Cup and it won't be any different this time because for the 2nd time, I take your championship and who knows maybe I will hold onto it until EAW decides to stop it and retire it just like this Young Lions Cup right here and Ryan maybe it's a pattern because I beat you for the Young Lions Cup and that is the lowest prestige in EAW and the New Breed title is next in line after that and maybe when you win the National Extreme title or Interwire and I end up being you opponent you might as well put an hourglass or a timer to your championship! Ryan I am saying don't run your mouth too much because I am not in the mood to kill somebody but I am in the mood to hurt somebody and if you are the body that gets in my path Friday night then you will be crushed but not like it would be any different anyway and I have had a great week so far and I am looking to make it better by not only winning the New Breed Championship but taking it from YOU! Now I move on to the other guy in this match Corrupt! I believe Corrupt me and you have had a few matches before on NEO or a main show but I remember beating the hell out of you and don't get me wrong either because you are one hell of a talent too like Savage but not better than me! And I hate to burst your bubble Corrupt but you are not winning that championship this Friday night because this is MY week and I will be the last Young Lions Cup holder and the new New Breed Champion and I am not going to let twigs like you and Ryan Savage stop me and it will be the last thing I do! That's exactly why I am going to my private gym in Miami, Florida to train my ass off to make sure I come out of that match this coming Friday night with my hand raised high in 1 hand and in the other hand my hand raised high with the New Breed Championship in it! Corrupt I am going to tell you what is happening with you in this match, you are coming in to break up certain things, hit a couple of moves here and then, get destroyed by me and I pin either you or Ryan Savage and you watch me walk out of the Voltage arena as the new New Breed Champion and both of you looking on in dissapointment even though you knew the result would have been the same no matter what you do and yes no matter what Ryan or Corrupt does, the result will still be me walking out as the new New Breed Champion! And I don't care what show I get drafted to because frankly whichever show has me on its roster is the best show in EAW! 1 more thing to Ryan Savage, you might as well have all the good night sleep you can going into Friday night because all you can hear in your dreams is TICK TOCK....TICK TOCK.......TICK TOCK! Now cameraman that's alI have to say now I am going to catch up on some sleep so you can shut that camera off and go to sleep or something but don't touch anything!

---The scene fades as Terry puts his hat over his face as he falls asleep and the camera fades to black---
Christopher Corrupt
Post July 1st 2014, 10:34 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Voltage Promo #1

(The scene slowly fades in on Christopher Corrupt looking rather annoyed, as he stands next to Max A. Million ready to do an interview. The cameraman gives the thumbs up to Max who nods and begins to speak.)

Max A. Million: Ladies and gentleman, I am with Christopher Corrupt who will be facing Ryan Savage and Terry Chambers in a triple threat match for the EAW New Breed Championship. Chris, how are you feeling going into this match?

(Corrupt turns his head to Max and gives him an angry glare. There is a long pause of silence.)

Max A. Million: Uh, Chris, did you hear what I sai-

Corrupt: It’s Christopher.

Max A. Million: Sorry Chri-

Corrupt: Shut up. I am going to give you three strikes on this interview. That’s strike one. You’re lucky I am being charitable tonight and giving you three chances, the last interview we had you were dismissed right off the bat. Do you remember that?

Max A. Million: Y-

Corrupt: I said shut up. Strike two. Now, how do I feel going into this match? I am angry Max. Not only was I eliminated from the 24/7 Contract Battle Royal at this past weekend’s Pain for Pride, but I get my title shot but in the form of a three-way dance with some schmuck. What the hell kind of deal is that for a number one contender of the title to receive? Finally, my time has come and it’s tarnished by throwing in some Young Lion Cup holder, sorry, the FINAL Young Lion Cup holder as it’s been retired. This kind of shit is getting really tiresome and wearing for one person to deal with, day in and day out. Terry Chambers is a damn joke and shouldn’t be in this match, it should just be Savage and I only. I am the rightful contender; this is MY night on Voltage before the draft.

Max A. Million: Ryan Savage seems determined not to part with his New Breed Championship and will put up quite a fight in the process to retain it. He’s defended it well and put down competitors in his path, what kind of plan do you have to stop this reigning champion?

Corrupt: I’ve defeated Savage before. He thinks he’s a better man because he holds gold and thinks he is an unstoppable force. Savage doesn’t realize I, Christopher Corrupt have nothing to lose but everything to gain. I can admit defeat and take my losses like a man, it might not be my favourite thing to lose, but there’s a learning curve every time. If it takes a battle to gain victory over Savage, than a battle it will be. The plan I’ll never divulge Max, you must know I don’t give away my secrets. But getting in the head of an opponent is important and it’s something I strive for every time. And it’s very easy to do so with Savage. The New Breed Championship is a title I always wanted and need to get to the next level, the level of respect and level of my corrupt revolution. With a title, there is easier access to shake up this rigid company and call the shots, do what I see fit and take out the competition at the same time. Savage and Terry Chambers are not competition; they are also my stepping-stones to something better. It’s all a process, all a road to travel down, except I’ll be adding a strap to my name, which I’ll defend, better than any other so called “wrestler” that’s held it.

Max A. Million: Ryan Savage asked you and Terry if you were ready to suffer and go through unfathomable to try and take away his title. Are you?

Corrupt: Oh the melodrama Savage brings to the table makes me laugh so much. This hungry wolf routine is so mundane and old. Savage has to realize I’ve gone through pain in and outside the ring and still stand here as the man before you today. A man with scars from brutal matches both on my body and scars on my soul from other tragic events, so to answer your stupid question, yes I am ready. That New Breed title is what I am striving for and when I tasted defeat at Pain for Pride, all my mind kept telling me was there was an opportunity coming: a shot at gold. A shot at redemption and a chance to make The House of Renegades nod their heads in approval and know just how damn serious “Classic” Christopher Corrupt is to obtain titles and take names in the process. Bring me your war Savage and I’ll counter with a Revolution. You must be overthrown from your tower; your time has come and gone. A new leader has arrived and it’s me, not Terry, not you or anyone else. And remember something you little punk…I don’t follow anyone to try and take anything. I am a leader and I steal what I want from little piss-ants like you.

Max A. Million: Your history between Savage and you is an extensive one. There is true hatred and animosity between you both, why is that?

Corrupt: He’s the do-gooder, hero, everybody loves and cheers for no matter what and what everyone believes in. The young punk trying to teach me a lesson and taunt me with idle threats and bullshit, is that a good enough answer?

Max A. Million: Is there anything else you’d like to add?

Corrupt: Yeah, give me that microphone.

(Corrupt snatches the mic and shoves Max out of the way and gets close in front of the camera.)

Corrupt: You never took me seriously Savage and I got sick of the reign you were having in this company so I decided to meddle in business and show you that I am worth paying attention to. Call me insignificant, stop paying attention and see what happens, oh wait, you have. And now you’re angry and a man on a mission ready to take me out. Good luck with that. You talk and talk and have these ridiculous rants, but fail to recognize one thing: I am the better man, the man who knows how to take you out. I don’t fear you or see you as an equal.

You talk about chaos, brutality and violence. Bitch, it’s what defines me. Friday night will be the match you’ll never forget, scratch that, EITHER of you will forget. Terry thinks he can waltz in and take my opportunity, you think you can squash it? I don’t think so. This is my time, this is a chance to knock down the doors and barriers and show the EAW and the damn world who Christopher Corrupt is: Corrupt and unruly. Getting the job done by any means necessary and not taking no for an answer.

I am going to leave everything on that mat and then some in order to have my arm rose. You ain’t twisted Savage; you’re a little boy who’s scared to find out what someone like me is actually capable of. You have two people after your title, but one in particular that will do anything to win and pull out all the stops. This revolution I speak of will occur on Voltage and fucking ruin everything you worked towards and hoped for. You claim to be higher and a great power, when all you are is a greenhorn with nothing but dumb luck and no real competition thrown your way. This is your competition, me. Realize what is in store for you.

What will happen I will not apologize for and when you’re left broken and dismantled you can rest assured everything is in its right place and the New Breed Championship is with its rightful owner.

Terry “WRASSLIN’ MACHINE” Chambers…time to meet your maker and get taken out and disposed of right off the bat. You shouldn’t be in this and I feel sorry for the wrath you’ll feel come Friday night at Voltage in front of a bunch of idiots hoping there young wolf Ryan Savage will retain the title or the Wrestlin’ machine will prevail. None of those results will occur, just me walking away a winner and the good guys as losers. Life is what it is I didn’t make those rules; it’s just what it is.

(Corrupt drops the microphone and storms off leaving Max A. Million and the cameraman behind as the scene eventually fades to black.)
Cage.
Post July 1st 2014, 10:04 pm by Cage.
OH MY GOD, IS IT KEVIN DEVASTATION? TALKING TRASH TO DIAMOND CAGE? OH MY GOD IS IT THE GUY WITH THE GOD COMPLEX TALKING SHIT TO DIAMOND CAGE? WELL RIDDLE ME THIS KEVIN DEVASTATION, I MAY BE ELITE, BUT DO YOU SEE AN ELITE CHAMPIONSHIP ANYWHERE AROUND MY WAIST PAL, DO YOU SEE AN ELITE CHAMPIONSHIP? HUH YOU FUCKING IDIOT, I didn't win any Elite Championship. I don't need any Elite Championship, because I proved that I am Elite. WHAT ELSE HAS CAGE DONE, UMMMM, WELL DIAMOND CAGE BEAT JAYWALKER IN AN ULTIMATE SUBMISSION MATCH, PERIOD! No one has ever done it, no one will ever do it either because I already conquered it, NEXT! WHAT ELSE HAS CAGE MANAGED TO ACCOMPLISH! OH YES, DIAMOND CAGE HAS MANAGED TO BEAT MR.DEDEDE BY BREAKING HIS WILL, PERIOD!

What have you done? What have you done that I haven't already done? Besides be EAW Champion for a week? Who the hell are you to talk trash to me anyway, you talk mighty tough Kevin. But we both know that if I was in front of you, I'd smack you in your face, and you would wait until my back is turned to come after me because you know I WILL TEAR YOU APART! THAT WAS REALLY SPOOKY KEVIN, OH MY GOD!! HE'LL LEAVE ME IN A POOL OF MY OWN BLOOD!!! IT'S THE RETURN OF DEADMAN DEVASTATION!!! WELL GOD DAMN KD, GOOD FUCKING JOB, YOU ARE QUITE THE MAN! You say shit, that has been said so many times before I am beginning to think you becoming obsolete isn't even appropriate anymore, a bitch like you, is meant to survive at places beneath EAW, you don't trust the people that made you? That's your problem, boo fucking woo little Kevin Devastation can't trust his own parents. Who cares, I sure as hell don't, and I already made it clear, I don't trust any of these motherfuckers, but I'll tell you this. Diamond Cage is an army by himself, I never asked for partners, I never needed em, but I'll tell you what. You keep trying to make an enemy out of Diamond Cage, I'll take scumbag Kevin Devastation who is trying to reconcile the broken shambles of his already broken fucking career AND LEAVING HIM FOR DEAD, WHERE THE DOGS IN THE DARK ALLEY WOULDN'T EVEN WASTE THEIR PISS ON YOU! I hope that's true KD, I honestly hope you want a fight, because this fight isn't like your past wars, it isn't like anything you have ever experienced. I promise to finally take your head out of god's ass and finally bring you back down to earth and make you realize, you aren't any god, you aren't even Kevin Devastation. You are a Frank, a weenie, a corn dog, shall I go on? And you are probably wondering or saying “what is this dumb drooling motherfucker even talking about” well allow me to retort, You build Kevin Devastation up, like he is something out of this world, something different, an enigma of some kind that has some kind of hidden power that makes him superior than people like me, when you aren't, But I promise you Kevin, you and those other three guys can act like you are ready for a fight, and you can give me that “wrestler talk” with “I'm going to leave you in a pool of your own blood” you and I both know it isn't going to happen, you have a better chance of getting into the EAW hall of fame, you have a better chance of being respected. I'm done with you, next jackass, Lethal Consequences that is the right attitude to have man, fuck everybody, Fuck you, fuck KD, fuck everyone in this match, but I promise you, those “fuck you's” will come back to bite you right on the ass, and the only difference is, I won't need to cheat to beat you, because I have proven I can do things on my own and without a hitch, but the same can't be said for little ole Extreme Answers Wrestling, screwed me at Grand Rampage, will continue to screw me unless I do something about it, I'll walk over anyone's broken body just to get what I deserve. To hell with LC, to hell with KD, to tell with this match, to hell with business, blame EAW, BLAME EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING, BUT DON'T BLAME DIAMOND CAGE FOR AS TO WHY YOU COULDN'T BEAT DIAMOND CAGE.
Kevin Devastation
Post July 1st 2014, 8:21 pm by Kevin Devastation
Pain For Pride was for Justin...

But now we do things or the other reasons again. We will continue to do things for the reasons why we are all here. THE REASONS THAT HADES THE HELLRAISER WON GRAND RAMPAGE AND DAMN NEAR KILLED DARK DEMON. THE REASONS XAVIER WILLIAMS WON CASH IN THE VAULT AND WILL BECOME A CHAMPION. THE REASONS MR. DEDEDE AND ROBBIE V BROUGHT EVERYTHING THEY HAD IN THEIR BODIES AND SOULS AND LEFT IT ALL IN THE RING AND TOOK THEIR CAREER'S TO THEIR END AND THEN EVEN AFTER THAT! That is the reason we come into the ring and fight. That is the reason on the re-debut of Voltage we will all step into the ring and we will fight! WE WILL FIGHT FOR THE GLORY AND FOR THE RIGHT TO COME OUT OF PAIN FOR PRIDE TO BECOME THE BEST ON THAT NIGHT! PAIN FOR PRIDE IS GONE, BUT IT'S MEMORIES WILL STAY HERE WITH US FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR UNTIL THE NEXT ONE.

And Diamond Cage said he is not done yet...how cute. A man who honestly has done every kind of dastardly act to the current World Heavyweight Champion last year and what did it get him...Nothing. A MAN WHO VOWED TO BECOME THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION AND WHAT HAS HE DONE ABOUT THAT FACT TRULY...Nothing. THE ONLY THING DIAMOND CAGE HAS DONE THAT IS WORTH ANYTHING LATELY IS BEAT STARR STAN AND WIN THE ELITE CHAMPIONSHIP! THAT IS IT! A great accomplishment beating Starr in his own match using a submission, I give you that Diamond Cage. But how can you team with a man who has done nothing but try and make you into a fool and a cripple for the past few months! How do you trust the Demon Council either? I MAY HATE MY PARTNERS GUTS BUT I CAN AT LEAST TRUST THEIR JUDGEMENT ENOUGH TO KNOW THEY KNOW THEY WANT TO WIN. CY HENDERSON BEAT Y2IMPACT AND HE WANTS TO KEEP THAT ROLL GOING! CY HENDERSON CONQUERED THE PERFECT STORM IN SCOTT DIAMOND AND WANTS TO KEEP ROLLING! AND LETHAL CONSEQUENCES WANTS TO AVENGE THE LOSS TO JACOB SENN'S SNIVELING BEHIND IN HIS NEXT BOUT. Three men who want to win plus Kevin Devastation, who's hunger is back. Who's starving for attention and glory again. Who's DEMANDING A FIGHT!!! FIGHT ME DIAMOND CAGE AND I PROMISE YOU THAT KEVIN DEVASTATION WILL LEAVE YOU LAYING IN A PUDDLE OF YOUR OWN BLOOD AND MY BLOOD TOO. FIGHT ME DC! I DARE YOU!

I dare all four of you to come to Voltage and attempt to be a cohesive unit and fight myself and the rest of my team to see who truly is the better team! To see who truly deserves to walk away from the first episode of Voltage with the W. I sure as hell can bet you will not become the better men this week, or any week you face off against Kevin Devastation in any form. Especially the Second Coming of Kevin Devastation...The Second Coming Of The Messiah
Lethal Consequences
Post July 1st 2014, 8:19 pm by Lethal Consequences
Tell me if this makes sense.

I just lost, unjustly, wrongly, and idiotically due to the referee and the whole Extreme Answers with a Z Wrestling Company that fucked up my match at Pain For Pride 7...

and I'm out here talking about a VOLTAGE match?

Yeah, makes sense to me, too.

Let me start off by saying this:
Jacob Senn, I honestly want to say, all kidding aside, that you, as a wrestler, as an extremist, as a human being, gave me what might have been the worst match I've ever been in. It wasn't hard. It wasn't challenging. I came out the same way I came in; better than you. And I want to say from the bottom of my heart that I really don't give two shits about you. Not even one shit. I give not one shit about Jacob Senn and I hope that I never have to see his sorry ass or his sorry excuses for wrestling ever again. You suck, Senn.

A lot.

Couldn't even pin me with a five count. Fuckin' rookie.

Now I'm going to predict the future. I'm good at that. Don't ask me how, or why, or what mystic power giver gave me this power, but I'm good at giving myself my own desired trajectory. I just am. I'm Lethal Consequences. It's what I do.

I'm going to be drafted to Voltage.

Once on Voltage I will do what I did in whatever year I was on Voltage before. The very first Voltage. The only Voltage that mattered. The only brand that mattered at that time. It was the best brand on EAW. It was the best roster on EAW. It had Lethal Consequences, and thusly it had the best matches, the best fights, the best rivalries, and the best champion. I was champion if you don't remember.

A lot of you don't.

But I was. And I will be once again. This Friday I will be on Voltage once again. I will be facing the following people:

Eddie Mack, Tyler Parker, Cy Henderson, Kevin Devastation, Diamond Cage, Lucian Black, and Starr/Stan.

Fuck Eddie Mack, Tyler Parker, Cy Henderson, Kevin Devastation, Diamond Cage, Lucian Black, and Starr/Stan.

If they want to figure out why they're shittier than me, they can slapnut up and talk to me themselves.

When's MSM?
 :dave: 
Cage.
Post July 1st 2014, 7:10 pm by Cage.
I'm not done yet, I can't be done. I have so much left in the tank to just let it die right here, right now I'm going to declare that whatever brand I land on, whether it is Voltage, Showdown, or right back at Dynasty. I am done losing World title matches, I am done getting screwed by these spiteful extremist who can't stand to see a guy as hardworking as myself, succeed and be a better world champion than they ever were. I'm done losing matches period to anybody, whether I have a team, whether I have an army, or whether it is just me against the world which I prefer. IT DOESN'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE ABOUT THE RESULT, BECAUSE I WILL REIGN SUPREME! See I was always told “patience is key” well patience isn't my best virtue, whoever said that is a jackass and probably never amounted to shit or never was passionate about being the best just like how I am passionate of being the best, EVER.

This year 2014, I said I was going to be the Answers World Champion. And I have been derailed because the Answers World Championship really hasn't been my focus as of late, I've been dealing with bullshit, like Starr Stan and Zack Crash, I've been dealing with Jaywalker trying to earn my trust, and I've been dealing with Scott Diamond putting his hands on my son. Now if I have to crusade against this company I will, if I have to start battering individuals I will. If I have to start SCREAMING, AND BEGGING, AND CRYING AND BITCHING AND MOANING FOR YOU PEOPLE TO FINALLY GIVE ME MY FAIR CHAMPIONSHIP SHOT THEN I WILL! I mean it is only bitching and moaning when Cage does it right? Forever vilified, but the fact that Zack Crash was in the main event of Pain for Pride Day 1 and I wasn't made me sick to my stomach, it made me angry because Zack HAS COST ME EVERYTHING. He cost me Cash in the Vault, he cost me a world title match, Zack Crash and his selfish ways got him into the main event, but I try to do things the right way. I try to be sorry for my actions, but I am done being sorry. The “professional wrestler” known as Diamond Cage was killed at Pain for Pride, I am done doing things the right way, I am done wearing my black boots and my wrestling tights. I am a fighter from here on out, I ain't no damn professional wrestler, that guy died in victory at Pain for Pride.

Right now, it is the second coming of the most dangerous man in Extreme Answers Wrestling. I come for a fight, AND I AM LOOKING FOR A FIGHT FROM HERE ON OUT, SO WHO IN EAW IS GOING TO GIVE IT TO ME? Who want's to be the man? Who want's to be the tough guy to say I am full of shit, and I promise you I will make you a believer, I WILL MAKE YOU CRY MY SPIRITS, YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU EVER BREATHED AIR! You people have learned about me, but you fail to realize what I am, I don't like anybody, and to be completely honest with you. No one in EAW could give even the slightest of fucks who likes who, and that's fine. I like that environment, BECAUSE THAT IS MY ENVIROMENT, I AM, IF NOT THE DEFINITION OF THAT ENVIROMENT! So from now on, I am going to take violence to another level, I am going to do things I should of done in 2012 BEFORE ANYBODY THOUGHT MOONLIGHT PREDATOR HAD A CHANCE TO SUCCEED BEFORE DIAMOND CAGE, BEFORE ANYBODY THOUGHT HADES OR ZACK WAS MEANT TO BE SOMETHING AND DC WOULD JUST BE THE SPOKE ON THE WHEEL! I never really dig into politics, and I never had anyone besides Jaywalker think I have a chance in this business, I'VE DONE SO MUCH FOR EAW, YOU DON'T SEE CM BANKS LOSING HIS FAMILY, YOU DON'T SEE HIM FIGHTING AGAINST THE IRON FIST FOR THE PLACE HE BUILT, BUT DC DOES IT, CAGE DOES IT BECAUSE CAGE IS A FUCKING GUY WHO JUST CAN'T STOP FUCKING HELPING PEOPLE! Hell you don't even see him drool on national television and still show his face around this damn place because he'd be too embarrass that his reputation was hurt. Anybody who has a problem with my words, I ain't a hard guy to find, I'll be in the parking lot, my locker room, wherever you want to confront me, I am going to start leaving people for dead around this place, because there is one thing I am going to do  before my career is over and before I can't take this shit anymore of not getting my deserved title shot. AND I AM GOING TO BECOME WORLD CHAMPION! Voltage saw the debut of Diamond Cage, well it will see the debut of a killer, it will see the debut of a new Diamond Cage. I don't like none of you in this match, you can all go fuck yourselves and that is the harsh reality, but I don't care. Fact is I do my job and I put food in my families mouths and if I have to split your head open to do it I will, I already proved I am elite. I have nothing to prove in a professional wrestling aspect, the only thing left for Diamond Cage is to be shatter the glass ceiling and become the champion, wherever I fucking end up, don't make no difference, I am going to be the champion and I am going to be the best damn champion I can fucking be, and this ain't wrestler talk anymore. This is fighter talk, this isn't a promo that is suppose to strike fear, but in some way if it did and I succeeded in that blessing in disguise, I want you to go to sleep knowing that if you step in the ring with Diamond Cage, I am taking a piece of you home with me. Team or not, Diamond Cage wins.
Marco
Post July 1st 2014, 5:24 am by Marco
VOLTAGE PROMO: A Champion EVOLVED

I had a lot of things cut away from me, my pride, my honor my livelihood has been wasting a 
way. Bit by bit but despite what has happened to me, despite what tribulations I have been through. Only one thing has remained the same only one thing that has been consistent is the New Breed Championship. It has became the core of my being that I refuse to part with. It didn't matter how I was taunted to be the New Breed Champion I treated it like it was the World Heavyweight Championship. This title is the be all end all and now that NEO is gone all that does for me is attract more men to this. It doesn't matter who you are or what you stand for or what you have done in the past, you will end up dead. You will end up suffering defeat by me and you will end up tasting your own blood. The taste of your blood will be the bitter reminder of what has happened when you make the attempt on taking something that means more to me than life itself. This week on Voltage will be the first show after Pain For Pride where I will defend my heart and soul which is the New Breed Championship against Terry Chambers and Christopher Corrupt.

Now before either of you get started I want ask both of you this. Are you ready to suffer? Are you ready to go through unfathomable pain to try to take away this title from me? Spare me from what happened on NEO Terry Chambers where I loss to you because quite frankly the bad habit that every man I have faced before always want to result in attacking what happened to me when I lost to you. Spare me about you being the most dominant Young Lion Cup Holder because none of that matters. Everything that you have done means absolutely nothing and I hope you can deal with that because another thing I want to say to you is that you will not be walking out of Voltage with my New Breed Championship. Even though I said that your accomplishment at NEO doesn't matter, I STILL HARBOR A DEEP ROOTED HATRED FOR YOU. Now that you are here laying in my lap like a fallen prey waiting for me to strike. I have been given the opportunity to rip you apart limb from limb and everything I do to you Terry means that every shred of injustice that has happened to me has been justified and when I'm done with you while you are laying down on the ground, gazing at the arena ceiling tasting your own foul blood and coughing it up or maybe even choking on it. You wonder if it was worth it crossing me and was it worth it trying to become the new New Breed Champion? I can tell you right now that you won't benefit from it. So I'm giving you a chance and that's to walk out now. WALK OUT AND SAVE YOURSELF FROM THE PAIN, THE SUFFERING, THAT I WILL PUT YOU THROUGH. I want you to think about your wife or girlfriend and possible children you have. I want you to think of their well being because what are they going to do when their core, their rock is in a hospital bed hooked up on life support trying to fight for his life?Just walk away Terry because it isn't worth fighting for if your own life is in jeopardy, test me if you want because if you do. Your fate has been sealed and you are doomed to fail and that's absolute.

Now Christopher Corrupt, how fortunate it is for you to follow Terry Chambers and try to take the New Breed Championship. I have had a lot of history with you Christopher dating back in our time in NEO but one thing I do remember the most is you coming down screwing me out of my match. You know at first Christopher I never really had a problem with you because all you were was an insignificant bug that wasn't even worth showing any type of emotion. But you did something that I thought you didn't have the balls to do and that's come down and attack me when you returned. Right then and their your attention seeking ways has awarded you something and that's the chance of becoming the New Breed Championship which forces my hands a little bit. Now I must care about you, because it was my mistake that I didn't take care of you sooner Christopher when I had the chance to end you. Now just like I told Terry, I want you to think about what I said because I want you two to know what you are getting into because this won't be just a fight for a Championship belt, pride, retribution, or even respect. It's about dominance, it's about brutality, violence and chaos, it's about me exterminating the men that seeks to end my world and keep me in my nightmare. Christopher Corrupt you have spent way too long thinking that I'm just a golden little angel but you fail to see what's behind the mask and that's a dark twisted son of a bitch. I can spend my time talking what I'm going to do to both of you or what I'm willing to do to myself to retain this championship and bring both of you two closer to your extinction. But instead of me telling you, at Voltage I'm going to show you what will transpire and that everything I have said will come to pass. IN THIS WORLD THEIR IS ALWAYS SOMEONE HIGHER THAN YOU AND THAT MAN IS RYAN SAVAGE AND AT VOLTAGE YOU WILL SEE A CHAMPIONSHIP REBORN, YOU WILL SEE A WRESTLER REBORN AND YOU WILL SEE MY OPPONENTS DESTROYED. So Terry and Christopher say goodbye to your loved ones and tell your children and your children's children about me and tell them to watch this match that will take place because I want to see the look on their eyes when both of you fall and crumble right in front of them and show them how inferior you two really are.
Post July 1st 2014, 12:22 am by Guest
*** RMV is seen staying at a slum like motel in Hell, Michigan. The following takes place the Monday morning after Pain for Pride Se7en. ***

I can honestly say, that was one of the most spectacular events I have witnessed. If nothing else, Pain for Pride essentially validated my decision to join EAW. If I wish to prove that I am one of the greatest ever to step foot in the ring, then I have picked the right battleground. Что безумный порыв!

But people have come up to me and asked me, how does it feel to have competed in my first ever Pain for Pride. While I admit that I have achieved one major milestone of my career just by fighting that night, I cannot help but express some disappointment that this was the first Pain for Pride experience. A Battle Royale. For a future shot at any title. Whoopee. Basically all that match was is a stepping stone. To be honest, I am tired of stepping on stones. I have been stepping on stones for far too long in my career and now my feet are insanely sore. No what I want, what I desire, is my opportunity. But I will admit, I have no one else to blame for my position at Pain for Pride than myself. I could’ve signed the contract earlier and joined at Grand Rampage. I could’ve won that massive battle royale and main evented PFP. IT was a long shot yes, but who says I could not have gone after it? Even then, I still had an opportunity for something more meaningful at Pain for Pride. I had a shot at becoming the last Young Lion’s Cup champion, but I let it slip through my grasp to The Nas. Of course the irony is, I did what Nas could not do, and defeat Terry Chambers, but that is not the point of this. The point of this is that I have had the opportunities so far in my short time here, but the time has come for me to start collecting on those opportunities. And collect I shall.

I would say that if there is one recurring theme to my time here in EAW, its about new beginnings. Even though I am 36, I feel rejuvenated. I feel new life being placed in me as I make my trek to the top of the EAW mountain. And now EAW will have a new beginning of its own this week when Voltage returns, and conducts a live draft. I for one am excited about this. I actually hope I get drafted to Voltage if I had a preference. I want to be the guy that helps build up a brand instead of being just another big name on Showdown or Dynasty. Regardless, in the few short weeks I have been here, I have emerged from Neo to become a legitimate threat for the foreseeable future here in EAW. No, I did not win the 24/7 Contract. But I will be taking a prize of some kind back to the Vault in Saint Petersburg sooner rather than later.

В зависимости от того, как его просмотра, мой выбор времени является либо страшно, или блестящим. Может быть, некоторые его рода комбинации, будучи ужасно блестящим. Я присоединился слишком поздно, чтобы главным событием крупнейшей выставке, но я присоединился в то, что может стать самым захватывающим эра борьбы. И я намерен быть тут же, на передней линии, что волнение. Развлекательные миллионы и миллионы поклонников по всему миру, в том числе моей любимой дома в России. Да, сроки красиво, как только лишь месяц, у меня есть законные возможности в стать сияющей звездой здесь. Я видел слишком много возможностей скольжения сквозь пальцы до сих пор, но это закончится сейчас. Я намерен стать крупнейшим имя на шоу на этой неделе, и я намерен сделать мой вечный влияние слышал вокруг борьбе мире. Я не буду отрицать, больше! Я отказываюсь быть отказано больше!

So the question is what comes now for R.M. Vrankovic? What comes now for Extreme Answers Wrestling. The only way to find out is to watch this week, and the next, and so on and so forth. I am R.M. Vrankovic. And I will not lose any more opportunities.
Post June 29th 2014, 6:40 pm by Guest
As my time grows nearer, I'm getting a bit antsy, I'm chomping at the bit to get in that ring, and show what it is, I can actually do. My mother is thirsty for blood, and I guarantee that she will get every drop she wants, because what mama wants, mama gets. This isn't just reparation for the murder I committed, this is more than that, because to be honest, I like giving back to mother, I like making people bleed, it's one of the greatest tastes in the world. You see I'm not here for just championships, and glory, all of that is nice, but I'm here to give back to the person that means most to me. Although to see all those people who called me a freak all those years, and looked down upon me, it was quite a joy to make them cry, scream, and bleed. As a matter of fact I liked it so much I decided to make a career out of it. I might seem calm and collected on the outside, but on the inside burns a passion like no oth.... What's that mama? You don't think I'm good enough to do it? You don't think I can satisfy your thirst for blood? I'm sorry I've been a disappointment, you don't have to fret anymore. I know what I must do, to make everything up to you, I.... Well alright if you say so mama. *Riley's eyes roll to the back of his head, and he starts chanting* MMmMM BLooD, BlOOd, Need MOre BloOD, No MorE DiSSApointment, BLooD, DeLIcious BLooD. *His eyes roll back forward, and starts speaking in his normal calm voice* Failure is not an option, MOTHERS WILL BE DONE. My will be done, I know the plan, I know what I've been put on this planet to do, and without a purpose we are nothing, our lives mean nothing. I'm hear specifically to serve mama, thin out the weak, and deal out as much as humanly possible, so I will be here for a very long time. All I want to do is drink the most satisfying liquid in the world, the liquid that gives meaning to peoples bodies, blood. It's so good, mama taught me to love it, and we share all from my purges. You see this accomplishes many things, I'm fighting for a purpose, not only am I proving myself to the one person that matters, while paying her back for the things that I have done, I'm also doing what I love most in this world, inflicting pain. If you don't have a purpose, then you have no reason to be here, you have no reason to live. I see a lot of people here, that don't belong, that don't have a purpose, and you are just right for the picking, for this purge of EAW. Alas, before I can start my raid, I must wait for the right time to do things, good things come to those who wait, patience is a virtue, both of those sayings are true. Pain For Pride, I didn't make it in time for that, but that's ok, I will wait until its over to make my impact. And when I do you can be sure that it will leave a lasting impression on everyone's mind. I will make my mama proud, I will prove everyone wrong, and I finally be able to quench the thirst that I've been waiting to quench for years. I will become a champion in this company, for a very unique reason all it's own, just for all the metaphorical sweat, blood, and tears that have gone into it, I'm salivating now at just the thought of it. Get ready EAW, I can't wait to see what you taste like.
Post June 29th 2014, 12:36 am by Bloody Jack
I...WILL...NEVER...DIE!!!
Post June 29th 2014, 12:06 am by Guest
I did not lose my championship ...

I am the rightful champion ....

Xavier Williams may have turned his back on me but trust me ...you will not get what you think is going to happen from this.

Zack Crash is dead and buried, you should abandon all hope.

I will kill you, you traitor.
Jacob Senn
Post June 28th 2014, 12:00 am by Jacob Senn
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 CreedRedLogo

Pain for Pride #4

You really have pasted your prime, Lethal Consequences, so far that it is really and truly sad. I mean, your incoherent rambling is just so convoluted that it makes me wonder how anyone thought that you were Hall of Fame worthy, or even a world championship contender. I mean you must be really…Really FUCKING FUNNY, HUH? I mean, all I have heard from you for the past month is corny and idiotic jokes that would make a local and idiotic comic in the gross and revolting bar look like a comic on the level of Kevin Hart or Gabriel Iglesias. You are just another flash in the pan and the sad thing is not that you cannot admit it to yourself, but that all of these other extremist and people cannot see it as well. You are not a comedian; you are not even that great of a wrestler, you are just what I have said this entire week that personifies exactly what you are. You are a myth. Egotistical, too proud, that more sounds like the man who proudly calls himself “The King of the Mountain” when he is nothing but a common ant in the world that he makes himself out to be god of. In the world of wrestling, even in any world that you encompass, I am a god compared to a peasant like you. What I do in that ring, what I do better than most of the extremist in the back, it makes you look like that because I know in my heart that I am superior to you in every other way when it comes for wrestling. Whatever stipulations you force on me, they just drag this fight out. Whatever weapons you use, they will just stoke the fire and make things worse for you. You have come to an unwinnable battle, a war that is just going to bring a late funeral on the career of Lethal Consequences that is desperately needed. So tonight, I prove that there are no gods or kings that will rule over me and prevent me from attaining my goals, but there are men who seem powerful as gods that are just meant to bow before a cornerstone and god of the new foundation of Extreme Answers Wrestling.

Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Post June 27th 2014, 11:53 pm by Guest
My failures are placed upon my shoulders and I will always be aware of them, but my fall did not cause a domino effect that allowed for more weight to be placed. All those men took the brass ring by force and forced all those who spectated to notice them. They transitioned from bright stars to dim ones because of themselves. The audience is fickle and they change their views from time to time, but guess what? So are we. We win gold, but then we want something more than that, never satisfied with what we have until we burn ourselves out. We defeat opponents that never thought we stood a chance, but then we turn around and do the same to potential success stories, ignoring the fallen. The crowd is confused with how to react towards me because they expected change. They were not forced to cheer for me, but they forced themselves to cheer for me. They saw a fresh face in an environment full of old ones, so they plucked him out and expected him to be different. THEN they became disappointed that I did not fight for their love. THEN they became disappointed that all I ever wanted was power at a time where I was losing not because I was being pinned or because I was tapping, but because I was never going to progress at the rate I was going. I would have needed more than a ladder to break through the glass ceiling at that point. You're right, I wasn't being an honest man, but not for the reasons you believe. The crowds now root for me, but only for my wrestling abilities because I am honest when I say that I will continue to fight in spite of the failures, sins and lies that are still on my shoulders with no rush to shrug it all off because I fight for power, I fight for challenges and I am not the saintly underachiever that I was portrayed as. Only the complete opposite.

This company saw what I did and reached out for my hand, but only when I did everything I can possibly do to force the limelight to shine just a little bit on me. We truly are not liked, only noticed for our immense talent, but we don't fight to change that, no, we fight in spite of that. While others are looked upon as future main eventers from the second they walk into the doors, I entered the ring and slowly crafted my own success and you are the same, Scott Diamond because many men passed by you never noticing what you were capable of. It was only the calm before the storm struck at the perfect moment. I said in my Hall of Fame Speech that joining the Blackhand was like a double edge sword, because it introduced me to success so strong. I enter Pain for Pride and I charge into the ring with eyes filled with lust for success, but understand this...I will be remembered for a legend's tale is never blotted out. I will be remembered regardless if I finally reach the nirvana that I felt at Pain for Pride Three or if I can never be satisfied as I change, but my career remains with no true progression like a modern day Sisyphus. The weight on my shoulders will not slow me down as I come after you, Scott. You might not care if you win this match even if Albert Hitchman has to do all that he can do to prevent a different fate, but tell me...do you care about losing?
Post June 27th 2014, 11:50 pm by Guest
Pain For Pride Se7en
Promo Two
Sole Survivor

( The scene fades into an empty hallway. The camera draws closer to a door to the left side of the hallway. There’s a sign on the door that reads, ‘Soul Survivor’. The camera stops, showing the signs for a few seconds, before the door finally opens. Jacob Steele walks out of the room and closes the door behind him. He’s wearing a black T-Shirt with his face in black in white on the front of the shirt. On the back of the shirt reads, ‘The Awakened’ near the neck in white lettering. Under that is ‘1’ in white coloring. Also wearing dark blue jeans, black and white Nike Air Max’s, and his signature shades with crosses in the middle of both lenses, Jacob walks down the hallway as the camera follows right behind him. )

“The ones that get put through the most hurt, are the ones that always come through.”

( Jacob stops mid-step and turns his head to the left so the camera can see the side of his face. )

“Slow and steady wins the race.”

“Strategy is key.”

( Jacob tilts his head downward. )

“You got this, Jacob. This is yours for the taking.”

( Jacob continues walking down the hallway again. He walks through a curtain and the camera walks through right after. Jacob is standing mid-stage on the grandest stage of them all, the Michigan Stadium, where Pain For Pride Se7en will take place in just a day. The entire arena looks ready for the Pinnacle of Wrestling as if the event were taking place in an hour. Jacob continues to stand mid-stage as he looks around the arena. )

“I’m truly blessed with this opportunity I’ve been given. To think, I just resigned a contract just a week ago, and I’ll be competing here, the grandest stage of them all, the Pinnacle of Wrestling, Pain For Pride. I’m not just competing at Pain For Pride, I have the chance to win a Contract for a Championship match any day, any time, any place. All I have to do is withstand sixteen other Extremists in a Battle Royal and the Contract is mine. I have faith in myself. This task won’t be an easy one, I’ve already told myself that many of times. I’ve been through tapes, I’ve been through training, I’ve been through absolutely everything possible to get me ready for this match. After spending a week doing everything I thought was reasonable for this match, I sat down and thought to myself, this isn’t what it takes to win. I wasted an entire week doing what I’m used to, like I’m getting ready for a normal match on Showdown, Dynasty, or NEO. This isn’t just a normal match. This is a seventeen-man Battle Royal for a Contract that you can take with you wherever at the Draft. Today, I’m doing what I know I need to do to get me ready. Even if I were to do what I’m doing all day today, that’s not all it’s going to take. I have to be aware of every last detail taking place inside and outside the ring. I have to know when to strike, when to wait, when to take control. All these things I have to decide in just a split of a second. If I make the wrong move, I lose my chance. That goes for anyone. If anyone makes a wrong move, lets anger take control of them, they lose their chance. It’s a battle of will and strategy. Who has more will? Who’s more strategic?”

( Jacob begins to walk down the ramp, but stops halfway down. He closes his eyes, takes a deep breath, then opens them back up and stares at the ring. )

“Seventeen Extremists will crowd into that ring tomorrow night, one will be the sole survivor. One will stand alone in the ring with his or her hand held high in victory and then be named the 24/7 Contract Holder. One. Will it be me? Can I do it? Can I achieve the unexpected? Can I silence the critics? Can I make my return a memorable one? There’s one answer to all these questions. You probably think you know what I’m going to say, but you are quite wrong.”

( Jacob closes his eyes. )

“There’s nothing left to prove.
There’s nothing left to lose.
Surrender.
It’s all you can do.”

( He opens his eyes up and sprints to the ring. He slides in and stands in the middle of the ring. He makes a circle standing in one spot, looking around the arena. )

“I’ll be completely honest with everyone right now. Everyone in this match has said they know they’re going to win one way or another. There’s seventeen Extremists in this match. I don’t know if I’m going to win. No one truly knows if they’re going to. Absolutely anything can happen. I expect to win. I always expect to win. I know the talent I possess. I know everything I can do. Why expect to lose? Expect to lose and that’s what you’ll do. Expect to win and you’ll either win, or fall short. What do you do? See where you went wrong, work on that, and go on to the next challenge. That’s what gets me about every single Extremist in this match. I’ve heard a lot of nonsense that reminds me of how I used to be before my rebirth. It makes me laugh and makes me want to help save each and every one of you from the darkness that possesses you. Then I remember, I was able to overcome that darkness, and I’m a much better person today. I am confident, not cocky. I tell people the truth, not talk shit. You want to make me mad? Good luck. I am in complete control. You? That’s a different story.”

( Jacob climbs on top of one of the turnbuckles then sits down on it. He forms a million dollar grin on his face as he looks at the Pain For Pride banner that hangs from the ceiling. )

“Some of my opponents have spoken, so I suppose I should give them the time of day and say my final words before our match. Without further adieu…”

( Jacob takes a deep breath and begins to chuckle as he starts to speak. )

“Eddie, you thought you were clever when you said I was just a filler? Sure, I’m a filler, but what will you do when this filler makes your life hell tomorrow night? What if this filler is just that much better than you and takes what you desire right from your grasp? What will you do then? Oh sorry, I forgot I’m just a filler and fillers don’t have talent. My bad.”

( He continues to chuckle. )

“Lucian, my friend, have you forgotten the man you once were and still are? When you have everything going your way, you run away. I left because I needed to reevaluate my life and overcome the darkness that took me over. I did just that. I’ll give you one thing, Lucian, you are probably the worse shit talker I’ve ever seen in my life. Honestly. No, I’m not scared. No, I’ve never had another rebirth before. My entire EAW career I was possessed by darkness. This is my only rebirth. I will slowly make my rise here, right now. I didn’t quite make the name for myself that I wanted to before, but everything has changed. There will be a rise from Jacob Steele, there will be a name made for himself. It may not be on the grandest stage of them all, it very well could be. Guess we’ll just have to see. I do know what you’re capable of, but that doesn’t matter in this match when there’s sixteen other Extremists you have to worry about. That was a good try though. Maybe you’ll rethink your strategy someday. Until then, you will always fall short. If YOU knew me better, YOU would know to tread lightly.”

( Jacob takes a deep breath, smiles, and looks up at the ceiling. A few seconds later, he looks back at the Pain For Pride banner. )

“I’ll tell you all this much, I have definitely missed hearing Christopher Corrupt and his excessive cussing. Thank you for the welcome back, much appreciated. It’s been a long time since we’ve last seen each other. You haven’t changed a bit. Have you accomplished anything since I left? No? Probably because cussing out your opponent doesn’t do you much if you can’t handle your own in the ring. That’s something you were always bad at. You ran to Mr. DEDEDE when you first went to Showdown and he handed everything to you on a silver platter. What did you do? Fail. I never once struggled. I eased my way through NEO and Showdown. I had some ups and downs. Everyone does. My little run then was still more memorable than your entire career so far. Sorry to break it to you, Corrupt, but it’s true. It always will be. Don’t believe me? I’ll prove it to you.”

( Jacob begins to chuckle once again. )

“Alex, you might want to reconsider your singing career. Take up some voice lessons before you embarrass yourself like that again. I’m not even sure if that was considered singing. It sounded like a goat screaming or a cat dying. That was a very moving speech, though. I specifically liked the part when you stopped talking. That was definitely the highlight of that entire drug out speech. I’d recommend taking up public speaking for that. By the way, I’m not your brother, so you can cut that crap. At Pain For Pride, you lose for yourself. You lose for all the Extremists that were better than you. You lose to freedom.”

( Jacob takes a deep breath and pushes off the turnbuckle, now leaning against it. )

“I was going to add something about Victor, Ryan and the rest of the Extremists that await their disappointing loss, but I figured I’d just leave everyone with one last thought to think about heading into this match tomorrow night…”

( He points at the Pain For Pride Banner. )

“On the grandest stage of them all, are you ready? Are you truly ready? A Contract for any Championship in EAW at any time, any given place is what you’re fighting for when the bell rings and all seventeen of us are in the ring. Do you have what it takes? Are you willing to take risks that could possibly lead to your failure, or could lead to your success? Me? I’m more than ready. I’m ready to take on all of you and prove myself to be more than just a filler, Eddie, more than a hypocritical piece of shit, Lucian, more than a punk ass bitch, Corrupt. I’m ready to be the 24/7 Contract Holder.”

( Jacob slides out of the ring, and begins to walk up the ramp. When he reaches the stage, he comes to an abrupt stop. )

“We fall, only to rise again.”

( Jacob turns his head so you can see the side of his face. )

“This is my rise. This is my awakening. I’m here to enlighten all of you. This is the beginning.”

( He forms a smirk on his face before turning his head forward and walking backstage and out of sight. The lights in the arena turn off one by one. )

( The camera fades to black. )

Last edited by Jacob Steele on June 27th 2014, 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post June 27th 2014, 10:41 pm by Guest
Pain For Pride Promo #6

The timing couldn't have been more impeccable for me to finally make my ascent to prominence that will transpire in just one day. At times I felt distressed as I would struggle to truly figure out when my time to make this ascent would arrive. All the preparations seemed never ending, the struggles seemed everlasting, and the time for me to ascend seemed like it would never arrive. But deep down I always new it was imminent, the question was when. As I neared Pain for Pride, I never doubted for a moment that the time would arrive very soon, and I was right not to doubt. In just one day, I make that ascent, to the shock of thousands, to the expense of many, and to the benefit of me.

Perhaps you have never labeled me as a "lackey" before, but it was a only a matter of time before you did. The implication of my saying that being that you continually imply it by constantly placing Jacob and Hades in front of me. That typical action I have grown accustom to always indicates that those individuals saying it are trying to label me as a lackey. Perhaps with the innocent nature you seemingly believe you possess, you fail to realize that you imply I am a lackey, you just fail to come right out and say it, so you simply beat around the bush. Saying I am inferior makes it apparent you believe or are trying to say I am a lackey, no matter how you go about it. Nick's purpose is to simply fetch beers, not to make me look better and superior. If a hierarchy was present in EAW, do you believe you would be ahead of me? If a hierarchy did exist, it would be one without corruption and delusions, and without those, I would be of those individuals whom inhabit the top ranks. But since so many today are plagued by corruption and delusions, my potential and capabilities are completely neglected. I'm not imply that you would inhabit the bottom of it with the scum of this company, but you would be in the middle. The middle being nothing more than average, as I have stated before, mediocrity will soon come your way.

Hype has never been something I desired. Hype is only an indication of the stupidity many of EAW possess. Those without hype are those who most often succeed. In a way, I see hype as a plague, a plague that I have always avoided. Take you and Xavier for example, both of you, whom have both been hyped up to the maximum, have achieved temporary success, but tomorrow, the moment that Pain for Pride commences when you two will be among 7 of us fighting to achieve that everlasting glory, the hype will end. The hype will seemingly vanish as if it was never there. Once I win, perhaps many will try to hype me up, but it will be futile as I will accomplished something so great that hyping me would be pointless. So the hype you two receive, in the end, benefits me greatly, while for you two, it will prove to be your downfall, as both of you have fallen prey to the hype and allowed your arrogance and egos to greatly rise. And soon, under the pressure of that hype, you will both implode.

Envy and jealously has been something I have spoken of in the past, but never once have I experienced it. I enjoy me reputation. But my reputation is neglected by many. What you see as envy is truly me acknowledging the corruption that I speak of. If I was to ever envy a man, my focus would become altered, my judgement would become impaired, and me attending to my main goals would take a backseat to me trying to one up men like you. Perhaps, in your eyes, me winning the Cash In The Vault, but in reality, it is me altering the destiny people have gave to me that is destined for failure, and making it transition into one of prominence. You seek to win this war, but you enter it without comrades, unprepared, and with no idea of how harsh war can truly be. I have comrades in The House of Renegades, I have been fighting a way with them for almost my entire EAW career, and this is the greatest war I will enter yet. The preparation I speak of includes those wars I previously participated in, and in this one, more battle ready than every before, this is more than just a battle of a way, it's the entire war itself, and it's a war in which I will conquer all my adversaries, Norman. You speak of winning a war, but little did you know, you have participated in a war since you entered this company, and you only won the battle. But tomorrow will be where that victory becomes meaningless, as my valiant display of perseverance at Pain for Pride is imminent.

Cameron, I am more than an individual of just aspirations. My ambition is so great, that I do more than just hope for success, I know I will achieve it. I make the success that I will achieve imminent. Somebody possessing the ability to make something inevitable seems extremely far-fetched. Despite it seeming that way, I have the ability to make it a true thing. We are similar in the aspect of wanting to establish ourselves, but you have become established in the past. Being a Hall of Famer Indicates that, but I respect your ideals of envisioning a company where women can be as good or greater than the men, but as long as I am in this company, no matter how great you become, you will never be able to ascend higher than I will at Pain For Pride tomorrow. I know now you probably fail to acknowledge the fact that this could possibly be true, but for now, I can only assure. The moment the bell rings, my ascent commences, it will start off slow, but the further the match goes on, the further I dictate it, the pace will pick up. The renegade within me will truly display my defiance to what others think of me, Cameron. My intentions are more than just achieving prominence, more than just winning this match. It's to eradicate all the doubts, it's to spark a revelation among so many individuals who fail to properly perceive reality for what it truly is, it's to purify this entire company to where it becomes actually inhabitable, it's to truly achieve justice for all the times my and my comrades have been wronged. Cameron, I desire this match more than you, perhaps I need it more than any person in this match, that now, the moment I finally receive a fair opportunity has arrived, if I was to allow it to simply slip through my fingers, my whole career up to now would be utterly pointless. You question if you will regret the decision to want to see what i'm truly capable of, but even if you didn't, you would have either way, and i'll tell you know, it will be something you will definitely regret. You will witness the true capabilities of the most potent individual in EAW, you will witness The Incurable Toxin at his best.

If you truly decimated these establishments that you claimed to have done, and you have done the things we are seeking to do, then pity should come your way, as it is quite apparent you failed in every aspect of that. We seek to do something much more than that, we seek to eradicate the corruption in EAW for good, not just temporarily so it can return sometime down the road. If you truly conquered the establishment, this corruption wouldn't be a rampant virus that continually causes damage that men like me feel obligated to amend to. So what is so great about what you did years ago Kevin? What's so important about it and how does it teach me anything if it didn't accomplish anything for the long run. Here we are years after all of that transpired, and corruption is as strong as it has ever been and is close to being eradicated forever. So, the work you thought you had done correctly years ago only helped strengthen this corruption in the long run as it made those responsible for it believe they were more formidable than they actually are, so they tried to make it spread as far as possible, and for a while they succeeded until The House of Renegades formed to fend it off. I don't see this as my stable, it equally belongs to every member included. That is why we exceed other factions, we aren't obsessed with having power over everybody else in this group, that's why we exiled Mr. DEDEDE, and that's why we truly succeed and topple opposing factions like Demon's Council who is dictated by an arrogant leader who will only lead his men into their own demise. If we viewed Hades the Hellraiser as a second rate version of you, don't you think it would make sense to have requested you be a member of The House of Renegades? No. Hades is about to accomplish something you haven't done in a long time, achieve prominence by bringing proper justice to the Answers World Championship. Perhaps I haven't paid the dues you believe I should, but the way I have been wronged along the way makes up for that all making the dues I have paid exceed your dues you have paid throughout your entire career. If a waste of breath is an individual who does so much for so many people and a company, then perhaps I am. By winning Cash In The Vault, I helped every plagued individual of this company by bestowing them with the long await revelation they have so strongly needed. After it's all said and done Kevin, you will at last realize that the man you thought was a waste of breath was actually the one who helped purify it from the corruption that infested it.

Despite the impeccable timing, the preparation, and the imminent occurrences I have spoken of, people have denied what I have stated throughout the week. Norman Hellion, Xavier Williams, Gi Styles, Carlos Rosso, Cameron Ella Ava, and Kevin Devastation have all been enlightened by me. Everything I have stated has been viewed as nothing but meaningless and piteous words, but soon, it will be realized they were all rational. Establishing justice, the elimination of corruption, silencing and shocking so many, and defying all odds are things I have spent my entire career doing and at Pain for Pride 7, I do all those things greater than ever before.

You have all failed to expect the unexpected.

Last edited by Venom on June 28th 2014, 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Nasir Escobar
Post June 27th 2014, 9:54 pm by Nasir Escobar
Pain For Pride Promo 2

[[The Camera opens up to Maya Fujimoto in a restaurant. She seems to be enjoying dinner as Hugh Jass walks up to her.]]

Maya: Alright Hugh, what do you want from The Nas now?

Hugh Jass: Well Maya I’m not sure if Nas is with you, but I hope you two have heard Terry’s and Monstro’s words towards what you two had to say.

Maya: Well The Nas is a little busy, he’s in the bathroom right now. He’ll be out soon but what I can tell you is that he isn’t even phased a bit by either Terry’s or Monstro’s words, neither one of them realize exactly what kind of man they are provoking when they constantly taunt The Nas the way that they do. The Nas is the fastest rising young star in Extreme Answers Wrestling today. Nobody embodies the term Young Lion like The Nas. Nobody embodies the larger than life feel that is Pain For Pride quite like The Nas. And no man in this match is more beloved by the people let alone actually gets cheered by the people like The Nas.

[[Just at that moment The Nas appears standing right behind Hugh Jass.]]

Hugh Jass: Well I hope that Nas realizes that he’s got some very steep competition that he should not be careless to recognize.

Nas: Is that so Huge Ass?

Hugh Jass: AH! Oh Nas...so have you heard about what Terry and Monstro had to-

[[The Nas cuts off Hugh Jass by putting his hand in Hugh Jass’ face.]]

Nas: Hugh Jass...The Nas says Know Your Role, Shut Your Mouth, Open Your Ears, and take a listen to “The Most Spectacular Man in E-Fed History.” Hugh Jass, The Nas says this. Did he hear what both Terry Chambers and Monstro had to say? Yes he did. Is he surprised that they both were much more verbal about himself rather than each other? No he is not. The Nas says that he is THE man to watch out for, He is THE man that is destined for greatness in this company, and most important for Terry and Monstro He is THE man who will be the final Young Lion Cup Holder.

Maya: The Nas is the textbook Young Lion. He is of course Young. He is Aggressive, He is Smart. He is Powerful. He is Classy. He is Entertaining. He is Clever. And He is of course Handsome, he he he.

Nas: Yes The Nas is all of these things and more. Most of all The Nas is headed to Pain For Pride Se7en to do exactly what he does best, and that’s Lay The Smackdown on your Candy Asses! The Nas says that he’s had the perfect NEO career with the exception of two things. One of those winning the Young Lion’s Cup and the other is getting my retribution on Monstro by beating him decisively.

Hugh Jass: Well they both seem to have one consensus Nas, that being that you’re nothing more than all bark and no bite.

Nas: Hmpf. Is that so? Is that what they think?

Hugh Jass: Well based on what they have said apparently-

Nas: IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT THEIR OPINIONS ARE! The Nas says this. What he wants from Pain For Pride Se7en is not just to etch his name into history alongside the greats who have competed on the show of shows in the past, but also to finish his NEO career in perfect fashion. And that mean that The Nas MUST win at Pain For Pride Se7en. There is no other option. The Nas says that he has the burning passion that drives him to success. His own ego is what gives him this sense that he NEEDS to be the best. And The Nas don’t step aside for nobody. Terry Chambers and Monstro, if either one of you two want to be the victor at Pain For Pride, you have to prove it to everyone in the world, Including all of The Nas’ fans who will be watching live in Michigan, as well as the millions and MILLIONS of The Nas’ fans who will be watching all over god’s green earth. At the end of the day the record books say this. The Nas victorious at Pain For Pride Se7en with his hand raised high in victory and he celebrates his big win in his Pain For Pride debut as the final Young Lion Cup Holder. And there’s only two things that Terry Chambers or Monstro can do about it, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND LIKE IT! IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALALALALALALALAH...WHAT THE NAS...IS COOKIN!

[[Nas pays the tab and afterwards he and Maya walk out of the restaurant. The camera fades away.]]
Abelard Becker
Post June 27th 2014, 9:49 pm by Abelard Becker
Hey Yo Chico: WAIT!!!!!! WAIT!!!!!!!!!! CYCLONE RUNS FULLSPEED TOWARDS BOTH HRDO AND KEVIN DEVASTATION!!!!!!!!! AND CYCLONE SENDS BOTH OF THESE MEN TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE RING WITH A DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

( The Entire Arena erupts into a frenzy as Cyclone falls to his knees in shock ) ... 

( Ding! Ding! Ding! )

Stew-O: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadprez: THIS IS UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Stew-O: HE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!! HE GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS ENTIRE CITY!!!! THIS ENTIRE CITY IS ON THEIR FEET!!!!!!!! AND CYCLONE COVERS EXTREME ENIGMA ONE MORE TIME!!!!!! ONE MORE TIME FOR THE COVER, AS KEVIN DEVASTATION IS HALF-CONSCIOUS, IS ON THE GROUND AND IS TRYING TO CLAW TOWARDS BOTH MEN!!!!! THE PIN!!!!!

ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!...

KD IS CLOSING IN!!!!!!!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!....

KD HAS AN ARM ON CYCLONE'S LEG!!!!!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!.... IT'S TOO LATE!!

( Ding! Ding! Ding! )

WWEFan: AND AN ENRAGED SCOTT DIAMOND YANKS DARK DEMON BACK UP ONTO HIS SHOULDERS AND CONNECTS THE VORTEX AGAIN!!! OH NO!!! AND SCOTT COVERS!!! THE REFEREE IS ON THE GROUND, AND EVEN HE DOESN'T WANT TO LOSE HIS JOB! HE'S HESITATING TO COUNT...... AND ONE OF THE RIOT-SQUAD MEMBERS ENTER THE RING AND POINT THE TASER AT THE REFEREE! JUST WHAT THE HELL! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!! THE REFEREE IS BEING HELD AT GUN-POINT TO PIN, AND HE MUST COUNT!

Referee: OOOOOOOOOONEEEEEE!!!!! ... TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ... THRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! 

( Ding! Ding! Ding! )

_________________________________________________________________________________

I regret none of it, and if ever given the chance or the opportunity again... not that I need it, I would certainly take it. It's unimaginable just how much control you actually have when you decide to take initiative isn't it? 

Arguably the three biggest moments in EAW history. The cinderella like rise of Cyclone, from nobody to main-event star overnight. And then the ultimate destruction of an entire empire at the hands of just one man. The emotions we felt for those moments were very similar, personal elation... while the verberations sent throughout the company, or the world for that matter couldn't be any more different. However as time passes, we get to see things more clearly... and you start seeing more similaraties between the two, in fact they could be directly connected.

The rise of Cyclone triggered the fall of EAW... which triggered the end.

Your rise affected how this company operates, the commercial and financial success of yours sparked the careers of others like Hurricane Hawk, moving down the line you had the Devan Dubian's, the Chris Hessian's, the Prince of Phenomenal's... ever since then EAW has had a love affair with the flavor of the month, the pretty boy, the most marketable... and while yes, marketability is a key factor in the success of an industry like the one we're in, it could also be it's most tantalizing.

Out of the list I just mentioned, how many of those men are still in EAW? All are gone, actually my apologies I believe Hawk is still employed in some capacity. Marketability can't be forced, it needs to be organic, the fans have a voice, an unreasonable, witless voice but a voice at that. They choose who they like, they choose who they gravitate towards. Whether it be because of the color of their wrestling trunks, or there theme song (which 90% of the time, it is) or their wrestling ability... something about the extremist themselves gets over with the crowd organically, and that's how positive marketability is created.

Me and you are a lot alike, not just when it comes to our power or strength, but in the way we're percieved by the fans. We're not liked Cy, not truly liked that is. We're creations of them... we were processed, not created, that's why it's been such a struggle for us, that's why we haven't had the sustainable careers, that's why it took you almost five years to get into the Hall of Fame and why I, for some asinine reason am still not in it. Because they don't like us. Oh sure, they liked you at first Cy, you had a good story... they're suckers for success but then that success turned into you being stuffed down their throats and well... over exposure, that's "not cool". They don't want to be forced to cheer or boo, which is why you're so polarizing, it's why I'm so polarizing, because they don't know what to do. Cheer or boo. Boo or cheer. It's a constant struggle that their little brains just can't comprehend. 

But then I realized it. I realized I was a product of EAW, and that I was being taken advantage of, so I decided to make a change... and look where it's gotten me. I'm in a spot that few, if any ever get to... I may not have the stat sheet of the Y2Impact's or the Jaywalker's but I don't need that for my validation. I don't need anything, I can go to the grave without ever accomplishing anything ever again, yet I will be remembered forever. 

Win or lose tomorrow, I will be remembered forever... can the same be said for you?

Win or lose tomorrow, nothing changes... can the same be the said for you?

Win or lose tomorrow, I can wake up the next day and be perfectly satisfied with where I'm at... can the same be said for you?

When I win tomorrow, I really won't care... can the same be said for you when you lose?
Kevin Devastation
Post June 27th 2014, 9:19 pm by Kevin Devastation
It's zero hour on the road to Pain For Pride...We all ride the last few miles from seven different directions. The meeting point is soon and nothing can stop any of us...

THAT IS WHAT I AM LIVING FOR THESE DAYS! KNOWING THAT NOTHING CAN STOP NORMAN HELLIONS BEAST LIKE ANTICS...THAT NOTHING CAN STOP THE RISE OF XAVIER WILLIAMS! NOBODY CAN STOP THE TANDEM OF DYNAMITE RAIN WHEN THEY ARE ON THE SAME PAGE! NOT A MAN ON EARTH CAN BLEED MORE HEART AND SOUL THAN CAMERON ELLA EVA! AND NOT A DAMN SOUL CAN STOP THE RENEGADE FROM SURPASSING HIS LEADER. NONE OF YOU CAN BE STOPPED AT THIS POINT AND I LOVE IT!!! I LOVE THE FACT NOT A DAMN ONE OF YOU REFUSES TO RUN AWAY, BECAUSE I SURE AS HELL AM NOT!

I say that with the passion of three hundred battle cries of spartan warriors facing an army surely greater than theirs. I say that with the war cry of viking warriors going into hellish battles outdone by the elements. I say it with the whooping and hollering of outlaws taking on the Texas rangers in the wild west. And most of all I say it with meaning behind my own words as I get ready to step into battle with six competitors who think they know all about Kevin Devastation!
SIX COMPETITORS WHO THINK THEY KNOW THE WHOLE STORY OF KEVIN DEVASTATION! YOU SAY I DON'T BELONG HERE? YOU SAY I DON'T DESERVE A CHANCE? YOU FORGET I AM THE GENERAL MANAGER OF SHOWDOWN AND I COULD STACK THE ODDS IN MY FAVOR AT PAIN FOR PRIDE AND COME OUT AND WIN IT ALL WITH LITTLE OR NO EFFORT! I INSTEAD PUT MYSELF IN THE MOST DIFFICULT MATCH TO WIN ON THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW, TO SHOW THE SIX OF YOU AND THE WORLD WATCHING EITHER IN THE LOCKER ROOMS, IN THE CROWD, OR AT HOME...THAT I BELONG HERE AGAIN! I am going to PROVE to MYSELF that I deserve to lace up a pair of boots, because at one point I could not even attempt to try to think I was able to! But the days like that are GONE! The days like that are DEAD TO ME! Because I feel the blood flowing through my veins every time I begin to train again, I can feel the base in my voice come back every time I begin to talk to the likes of you people. I CAN EVEN FEEL THE KINETIC ENERGY FLOW FROM MY BODY WHEN I WALK BACKSTAGE TO MY OFFICE, I CAN FEEL THE ENERGY BEGIN TO GROW AND GROW AND GROW UNTIL I CAN TELL THAT ONCE AGAIN I HAVE ASCENDED! I HAVE GONE PAST WHAT I COULD EVER IMAGINE WHEN I WAS LIKE THIS BEFORE! I have began to show the signs of the hungry Kevin Devastation, the man who will get whatever the hell he wants without having to stack the deck. I feel the power to not only hold my own, but put each and every one of you down in the process come back to me!

The memory remains of what I have done, and how hard I have fallen from the pedestal I once was on. And damn it I will get that back sooner rather than later and SHOW YOU ALL WHY THE PAST IS THE PAST AND I GO DEEPER INTO THE PAST...TO MY PRIME AND I DIG THAT SADISTIC AND SELFISH SON OF A BITCH UP FROM THE GRAVE HIS ASS GOT PUT IN...AND I MAKE SURE HE SHOWS UP TO PAIN FOR PRIDE! I MAKE SURE XAVIER WILLIAMS GETS CRUSHED...I MAKE SURE I CHOP DOWN THE TREE THAT IS NORMAN HELLION DOWN...AND DYNAMITE RAIN GETS PUT BACK INTO THE TAG TEAM DIVISION WHERE THEY BELONG! VENOM CAN GET ALCHOHOL POISONING FOR ALL I CARE...AND CAMERON ELLA EVA I AM GOING TO ENJOY MAKING AN EXAMPLE OUT OF THE GODDESS HERSELF. I AM GOING TO ENJOY MAKING YOU INTO A RAG DOLL AND RIPPING YOU APART FROM THE SEEMS IN FRONT OF THE CROWD THAT LOVE YOU AND CHEER YOU ON. IT IS A BAD MANS WORLD SWEETHEART, AND YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE BADDEST AND SICKEST SON OF A BITCH WALKING INTO THIS LADDER MATCH. AND YOU WILL BE PUT BACK IN YOUR PLACE, AND WILL BE PUT DOWN!

I say this as not a threat, as not a promise, and not as a guarantee. I SAY THIS AS THE TRUTH BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN SAID BY KEVIN DEVASTATION! It has been written because it has been said by GOD HIMSELF! And you sure as hell can not stop me from bringing my own prophecy to light! I AM THE MAN YOU THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER GET AGAIN, BUT THE MAN YOU SECRETLY ALL MISSED FROM KEVIN DEVASTATION! YOU MISSED THE SADISTIC SIDE, YOU MISSED THE HUNGER IN MY EYES BECAUSE YOU WERE GETTING A VERY WATERED DOWN VERSION OF THE IMMORTAL BEING THAT WALKS OVER YOU ALL! I thank you Xavier, I thank you Norman, I thank you Venom, I thank you Carlos, I thank you GI, I thank you Cameron...I thank you for allowing ME to dig deeper than I ever thought I could dig again and get this man back! He missed the light of day and this sick and twisted man missed the look in your eyes! HE MISSED THE LOOK OF SHEER CONFUSION OF HOW NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO TO MY BODY, NO MATTER WHAT HELL YOU PUT ME THROUGH THAT I NEVER STAY DOWN LONG ENOUGH TO BE BURIED IN A GRAVE! THAT I NEVER STAY DOWN LONG ENOUGH TO BE FORGOTTEN! Hate me for it, please dislike that fact because that alone is what is going to give ME the right, the BIRTHRIGHT to keep going after The World Heavyweight Championship. I know you all wish you could say you can truly put me down...IT WOULD BE A HUGE FEATHER IN THE CAP OF ANY MAN WHO FINALLY PUTS DOWN THE MAN WHO AT ONE POINT IN TIME WAS THE MOST HATED MAN IN THE ENTIRE WRESTLING BUSINESS! NONE OF THE SIX OF YOU CAN SAY THAT FACT AS TRUTH! AND IF YOU CAN NOT KEEP ME DOWN, THEN HOW IN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO KEEP KEVIN DEVASTATION FROM ASCENDING A LADDER AND CLAIMING A PRIZE THAT SHOWS YOU WHO THE REAL LORD OF THE LADDERS IS...Here's a hint...You can't.

But the six of you can, and after Pain For Pride Seven will always be able to...

Be Still.
And Know.
I Am GOD!
 :bowdown: 
Post June 27th 2014, 8:25 pm by Guest
It wasn't as if my failure came like my feet were rooted to the ground and I couldn't do anything about it. All this time I acknowledged that I wasn't a serious man as I came back and said that I was a cocky man who liked to mock and later was mocked. I am successful not because I hide the past, but because I acknowledge it, because I embrace both the good and bad and therefore I laugh at it for the past did not define who I am, it only defines who I will become. I am not the same person who joined groups looking for success even if it meant dying dignity. I am not the same person who won the world title in a grueling match because I've proven that I now can dominate an entire match with a World Champion. When we are at equilibrium, we look into the past and only then do we divert until one of us is the victor. A man who looks would see that I have changed, and he would think the same thing about you. Am I facing the same Scott Diamond who had an accomplishment that nobody else had slip out of his hands only a year ago? Am I facing the same Scott Diamond who then saw extremists overpass him before disappearing along with the last vestige of power he had? Am I facing the same Scott Diamond who had others fight for him or am I facing somebody who is now being somebodies champion? Your feet might as well be rooted to the ground---because no matter how fast you ran, you couldn't escape failure and you had to get somebody to help you walk upright. So walk, but understand I have no qualms in putting you back down.

I am glad that you understand that you're not invincible--because your manager slowly began to realize that you are not. He understands that a trump card you certainly are not in this rivalry and we all know men like him only love certainty. He understands that there's a very high chance that I will lay waste and that's why he tried his best to pencil himself into a position where he could try his very best to change one man's destiny. The same man who charged into the ring and conquered the conqueror. Scott Diamond, I hope you have begun to understand the severity of the situation just like Albert Hitchman has, but I am well aware that isn't nor will it be the case until it's too late. We can go look at the stark pattern of your dominance diminishing more and more each time we brawl, but that will pass right by you as well. While you truly believe that your hand will be raised at the end, your manager only hopes and hope is most often groundless. I said that it was you who stood on a precipice and now the world can see why. Your early dominance means nothing when your supporter no longer believes that you can maintain it and your early dominance means nothing when it is eventually lost. But a victory against you means little for me because it does not matter how many times you come charging at me, my main focus is the man behind you. He is the one who cost me the World Heavyweight Championship. He is the one who directed you towards me like the beast that you are. I can defeat you, but as long as he runs out of the arena unscathed, then it means nothing. And oh he will be running because he tried to strike at what he perceived to be the root that is my ego. A wide smile slowly fading into a horrified look as he noticed what everybody noticed: I won't stay down because I can't stay down. I will see you at Pain for Pride, Scott Diamond and Albert Hitchman.
Lethal Consequences
Post June 27th 2014, 7:37 pm by Lethal Consequences
Welcome to Page One
Lethal Consequences is smarter than Jacob Senn.

It's time to stop fooling yourself Demons, you're not the glue that holds this company together, because that would indicate that you're actually bigger than the EAW. So I would act all high and mighty if I were you, despite you having a bit more success and tutoring a few more folks than Matt Striker Fan, you also made bigger mistakes and in a much greater quantity than he did. They ignore you until you make it big, then try to take credit for my work. The past is prologue. For those of you who can't grasp that concept, allow Lethal to simplify. I've been watching closely intently from the shadows. I've watched as Lucian Black paraded himself around, thinking he was tough after announcing to his fellow teammates in “The Renegades” that he wouldn’t have their backs in this match. But I have a secret that I think even Jacob is too egotistical and conceited to wrap his petty little head around it. I get it. I understand it. We both have already won in our minds. That's where we go... that's why... because you haven't. Perception is a lot, it's a whole lot.. but it's not reality. So here we are! We've made it through The Frog yet again! HE WHO LAUGHS LAST, DOESN'T LAUGH LOUD ENOUGH. Once you have no hopes in your goals and desires, that is when you reach that next gear that so many of us humans have failed to reach. I see someone like Jacob Senn, someone who believes in himself so much to the point where he will lie to himself. I know exactly who you are and how you behave, Senn. When there is darkness, what do you do? You try to find fleshlight. Jacob, you should want to personally thank Lethal Consequences. I can be the man to help you become someone you are not. I can teach you the proper way, my brother, if only you would let me... Seriously, you’re heading into the biggest match of your life and the best insult you can throw at me is; ‘’he’s on drugs!’’? That’s it? THAT’S the best you have? I said very clearly that because my chances are ‘’considered slim’’ that doesn’t phase me because I’ve stepped into these circumstances all before and came out the winner all the same. That isn’t my arrogance or ego speaking, it’s the truth. You are a husk that is simply dragging itself into the incinerator to finally seek some rest and I am going to give you your final rest. We cannot change the past though, but we can etch a future and the future is looking bright for me because after I conquer you and make my way towards the world championship that lies in whatever brand I am on in the draft, I will achieve the godhood that will finally be realized by the mortals in attendance. Listen before you speak Jacob, that’s what I have taught myself if you heard me correctly I said I could say that not that I would fulfill in accomplishing that ulterior motive. Let's see... It is such a shame that you have been robbed of chances like this. See I think we are both losing focus here. WE BOTH GOT TO THE MAIN EVENT OF PAIN FOR PRIDE BUT I BECAME THE CHAMPION...         I suppose I'll start from the past and work my way through the present.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 ISeWLcP
You've already lost.
- LC
Post June 27th 2014, 6:27 pm by Guest
I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. No one can stop me. Hades is a conqueror? No! Zack's no Alexander! I'm Alexander! I'm the best ever. I'm Jaywalker. I'm HBB. There's never been anyone like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want his heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!"
Hades
Post June 27th 2014, 5:32 pm by Hades
        You are aware that the majority of those you named are either gone (like Kawajai and Chris Hessian), dissolved into that of a distant memory (like Eddie Mack and Moses X), found a stronger mentor (like Cameron Ava), failed to accomplish what they set out to do (like Dubian and Johnny Ventura), was subjected to ridicule upon their departure (like Moonlight Predator and James Daniels who I'm shocked to not see on your misleading list), or wasn't your pupil to begin with right (much like Cleopatra, Nick Angel, and Liam Catterson)?  With that being said, would you be so kind to fill me in on how the majority of these wilted careers is something to be proud of?  I for one would be ashamed to show my face again knowing that I was counted on to propel fifteen careers but only one succeeded.  Is that how the "glue" of this company manages careers, if so I'm glad I never entrusted you with mine a second time.

It's time to stop fooling yourself Demon, you're not the glue that holds this company together, because that would indicate that you're actually bigger than the EAW.  You probably would be if you hadn't lost arguably one of the biggest matches of all time.  The stakes were higher than ever, and both you and Scott were beyond the point of hashing things out through verbal interaction; blatant disrespect for your feelings including a handful of disturbing assaults pushed you to making the most memorable mistake of your career thus far.  Sure I may have gone three years without a World Title, but at least I'm not responsible for damn near killing the EAW and having the blood of a hundred plus careers on my hands.  I don't know whether it's creative differences, your addiction (yes I went there again because it's fun to see you rage about it), or your delusions that lead us to clash because of our different viewpoints, even with the proof right before your eyes you still believe yourself to being the Hero.  Look at the careers and lives you've come close to destroying, on what planet is this condoned as Heroism?  To be frank with you, you're more trouble than you're worth; you aren't a Savior you're a disease, a walking kiss of death, a cancer that came close to killing the company and the careers of those who inhabit it.  I allowed you to threaten the sustenance of this company a year ago, and I'm not about to let you do it all over again.

Your reign as Answer's Champion must end, for the simple fact that you hold too much power in your hands.  And we all know what to expect when you're allowed power, you tend to make rash decisions that leaves the rest of us here to pay for your mistakes.  How many times have you been supplied and removed from power?  How many careers have you unintentionally tarnished with your sickly touch?  How many piss poor creations of yours, in spite of their talent, couldn't maintain stability while riding the wild current of the EAW and been reduced to a broken pile of lumber near the bay?  Too many to count.

So I wouldn't act all high and mighty if I were you, despite you having a bit more success and tutoring a few more folks than Matt Striker Fan, you also made bigger mistakes and in a much greater quantity than he did.  Those that you've named, may be okay with you taking credit for their entire career, but I'm not.  Don't you ever in your life think you had something to do with my success.

You say there's a company that you helped me strive in but never mentioned the name of, I suppose you're speaking of EWE.  But when are you going to get it through your head that you didn't have anything to do with my success there?  I signed my contract a year before you even knew what it was and I won the World Heavyweight Champion months or weeks prior to you striking a deal with them.  And why would you want to take credit for my career, aren't I just another nobody or choke artist like you said previous times before?  Why try to take credit for anything now; it just seems utterly pointless.  Though I think we all know why you're trying so hard to bash me but build me up to being your creation.  You aren't saying this for anyone's benefit but your own, you would like people to deem you responsible for the Hades you see before you today; the fighter, the renegade, the future Champion.   Alas you are not.  I may not be their biggest fans, but I can't discredit people like Jaywalker and DEDEDE of the things they taught me.  Jaywalker in his own way taught me how to be a fighter.  Over the last few years of my career I thought I was a fighter, but truth is one doesn't become a fighter by toppling opponents.  Only when you've gotten the holy shit beaten out of you, suffered an agonizing number of losses, and still find the strength to power your way through the guilt and doubt that surrounds you will you become a true fighter.  Then there was DEDEDE, who taught me the true nature of a Renegade.  And who better to instill said lesson than the man who defines all aspects of a Renegade?  He taught me to always go for what I wanted, regardless of who or what is standing in my way.  I guess you could even say that you taught me something Demon, you taught me to never trust let alone meet, your child hood idols.

They ignore you until you make it big, then try to take credit for your work.  Regardless of what twisted observation you're able to cut and paste together like a collage fused with magazine imagery, there's no denying the truth.  You played no part in me coming to the EAW let alone succeeding in the EAW.  If memory serves me correctly (which it usually does) I had to fight for that spot on Voltage, it wasn't just handed to me; and the buzz I sustained while on Turbo could've been made in part by multiple things.  From the call out I directed to the entire Turbo Roster to the size and brute strength I was able to deliver in every match up.  Hell with any luck, EAW saw some of my old tapes and bought into the buzz I had while working the Independent scene ; so as you can see it could've been anything!  I understand that you're mental capabilities are not what they used to be and it's hard for you to grasp the difference between what is real and ideal, but not everything that happens here is credited to you.  Except this ass kicking you're destined to take at Pain for Pride this week.  Just like Judas, you tried to double cross me; and just as Judas, you have hung yourself with your own rope.
Vic Vendetta
Post June 27th 2014, 1:00 pm by Vic Vendetta
I will never Forsaken you

“I used to wear this hair as a badge of courage
That the fire in me would never subside.
But now I find myself broken down
Digested by life.”

The past is prologue. For those of you who can't grasp that concept, allow me to simplify. Everything that has happened before has led us to this point in time, this location, and sets up the events that are to be taken place. People talk of change, they talk of a savior. I am not hear to simply talk in idle chatter and catchphrases. I am not looking to cause change. I am the change brought to EAW. The harbinger is already among you, and has been for some time. Watching, learning, adapting and now the winds of change has begun to flow as if a bird was travel for migration it is on its way and will carry me and allow me to soar higher than the tallest skyscraper. People scream and shout that this world needs a savior, but would not stand for them in the time of need. Look them in the eyes and save their off course path? Ryan I don’t understand what your trying to accomplish by lying this these people because you are no savior, you are a fraud. As much as you spew your condemnation to the shallow and the hollow, the pretty faces and their chiseled bodies, the philanderers and the drunkards, you and I know the truth don’t we? That all the indignant rhetoric is just a mask. And you think it shields you from your true nature, but in reality, it only isolates you, it isolates you from the hands that only wish to assist you and deliver your lost soul.

But because I know that you can confuse blind men but I can see your true nature Savage, at the end of the day, you are just like those you sit in judgment of. You don’t carry out these acts for altruistic purposes. No, instead you do it because you want that spotlight you need the spotlight and this is simply another ploy to push your time on TV, maybe this is the reason you have teamed with Mr.DeDeDe. But as the stage is being set I can’t stop to stare at my clock because that clock is ticking. I will act as the timekeeper, and hold the pieces to the puzzle. The puzzle to the mystery of ever competitor in this Battle Royal. The clock is ticking.. tick, tock, tick, tock. Can you hear the rhythm of the grandfather clock, chiming away at the nonrefundable time spent basking in the glory, when you should have used that time to heed the warnings and seek refuge. For you do not know that occurs when your end comes, but I'll be delighted to enlighten you on how the story ends. Your story isn’t of that of Cinderella, Snow White, or even Tarzan, no your story will end of that Mustapha from lion king, you will fall to your death never to return as I stand on the cliff watching you being trampled and merely walking away with the feeling of victory.

I've been watching closely intently from the shadows. I've watched as Lucian Black paraded himself around, thinking he was tough after announcing to his fellow teammates in “Demon Council” that he wouldn’t have their backs in this match. But I have a secret that I think even he is too egotistical and conceited to wrap his petty little head around it. You see just because you're the one that stepped out from under Demon’s control; just because you're the one to branch out does not make you the top dog in this match. Quite frankly, it simply just makes you nothing more than the last remaining target, one of the ones that got away. Now, what to do with the target? Do you shoot it, or let it squander around and waste everyone's time? Do you put it out of its misery or let the sound keep emitting from the mouth; sounds that you'd easily replace with the sound of nails clawing at an old chalkboard. What do you do? You cut off his head because without a mind how can one be manipulated thus further? It’s as if cutting off a chicken head after its head has been cut off it will squirm and running around headless until it becomes limp and dies. I am tempted to do this but Lucian I may need you and depending on your actions toward me in the ring I will see if your life is worthy sparing…

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next