Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Lethal Consequences
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post August 15th 2014, 4:44 pm by Lethal Consequences
Jesus, guy, be polite. You know there are people that have to pack and clean this shit up every week right? How inconsiderate of you, Mr. Cage…

Oh man you’re a real high achiever. You really shoot for the stars. Blood piss and puke? Man THAT is the calling sign of a CHAMPION if I’ve ever heard of one! Damn right! Not winning matches or fighting main events at Pain For Pride, not staying at the top no matter what point of career your stretched on. Not fucking others over and stepping over their poor, dimwitted carcass like it’s a speed bump in the road to where you want to go. No, sir. YOU Diamond Cage have it correct! ITS BLOOD, PISS, VOMIT, AND THE ‘OL ELBOW GREASE!

Don’t be so naïve.

When I say this company is built on chairs to the back, I don’t mean a hardcore wrestling act of valor. I mean it’s built by sniveling bitches. This company is built on the opposite of you. This company is built on the bodies of the weak who have been trampled by those in a position that they will never achieve because of just that reason; they’re being trampled. That’s just at the bottom of the hill, my friend. At the top of that mountain are the carcasses of the strong. Real talented dudes. I would assume they’re good-hearted people. But just the dumbest asses of all the dumb asses. You… for instance. You already seem to know that people think of you as just a thug. You think a belt over that shitty exterior makes you a champion? Makes you a real boy? What’re you trying to prove Diamond? Are you trying to make the fans realize something? Shit they don’t care one bit what you can do. All they care about is that you “Kill DC Kill” your well-being away as you piss and puke for their enjoyment. You trying to prove something to the roster? Please they’ll make you one of those carcasses to build up their own legend as soon as they get the chance. Yourself? You know you’re nothing but a thug. You know already that you’re just loose cannon, you said it yourself. The only thing of worth in that title is the false hope chasing it. You’re nothing right now, and you’d be nothing with some gold on your waistline.

I need not prove anything to anybody, especially you, Cage.

What have you done to me that I need to overcome you? What have you done to think you are any obstacle that is necessary for my career? What do you think I’ve done that you would assume I need anything from EAW, let alone you? I’ve never had to prove myself unless I WANTED to. These are my terms, Cage. I’ve been on my own terms since I entered this company. You take down legends? I’ve taken down legends before legends in this business fucking EXISTED! This is where you rebuke with the “I’ve been here a long time” and something about new talent and make room and the past your prime and the countless other generic bullshit that I’ve forced myself to sit through in my years in EAW.

I gotta admit though, you’re blood and piss and puke bullshit is quite refreshing. Kudos to you on that, buck-o.

I don’t know at this point. I don’t know why I force myself to talk to slap nuts like you when I could be off, not risking my body and my sanity on the likes of you. Like I said, I enjoy the squirm, I guess. You even said you alike yourself to my reasoning. I like watching the likes of you and Senn think they need something. I like to watch as people like Starr and Hades think they need to fight over something. I like to watch people like, as I go down the list here, Jay, Norman, Vendetta, THINK that they have something to fight for. Man, I’m just here. Cause I can. It’s fun to give YOU an obstacle. I’m not here to be a champion. I’m here to be Lethal Consequences. I’m here to do what I want. I’ve brought back brands from oblivion, I’ve chopped down those who propped me up. I’ve beat Diamond Cage down to a blood pile, and I’m just going to go ahead and assume there was some piss. That’s two of your favorite things! Hell, I don’t even have to travel for MSM. I get to watch you squirm as you have to face me as the thing you really desire dangles where you can’t obtain it from the comfort of my hometown.

You’re living in a dreamland, Cage.

There’s no hardworking men here. I make it my JOB to make sure I work as LITTLE as I can to get what I want. You can be a goddamn workhorse, bleed sweat and drip blood, Diamond, do it all you want. But just remember that when you’re doing all that, when you’re puking on yourself to make your opponent to look bad, when you’re bleeding because you couldn’t get out of the way fast enough of a true King, when you’re pissing because you realize you’re nowhere where you want to be, remember that you’re working for that company you think is fucking you over. You’re not doing it for yourself. You’re playing into it all. All of these extremists, at the bottom, to the top, the ones that are still here wrestling, the ones that are in the back, the ones that are dancing like clowns as members of this company, the people just like YOU, whether you like it or not. You’re not a rebel. You’ve fallen in line with every body else, except you bleed maybe a little more. And you puke.

And I really do like the name of the show goddamnit. Fuck you, it’s a good show.

You make an ass out of yourself each and every time you come out to try to pander to yourself by getting a title. You’re not pandering to yourself, you’re just a cog in the wheel. Everybody who’s done anything around here knows that by now. And until you grow up out of the mindset you have right now, you’ll never get anywhere. You’ll never get a title. You’ll never be a champion. You’re just a thug who think you deserve something and that you’ll be something all the while in spite of the company you work for. You’re in a match with me buddy. Not for the Answers title. But I’ll make sure to put in a good word for you. And hey, who knows, maybe the suits in the back will disregard all the shit you say about the company and just gift you a world title shot. Because we all know you’ve failed at trying to take it for yourself time and time again.

Maybe you and Jimmy can talk about how you’re just watching the big title match together.

Fun thought.
Cage.
Post August 15th 2014, 2:33 pm by Cage.
You don't need a title, you don't do this to get a title. Then why are you in this business? Why did you come back? Why did you get in my way? You don't deserve to be in this business if you aren't deadset on being a champion. You do this to prove people wrong? You couldn't be wrestling for all the more stupid reasons in the world Lethal Consequences. Hell son, maybe I am in EAW for that same reason too you know, but I have my sights set on the Answers World Championship. And people like you saying I don't deserve, hell maybe half of the Showdown roster thinks I shouldn't be the Answers World Champion. I don't think because I work hard I deserve the title, I know that because I work harder, harder than any man in EAW's past, present, or future. I should be the champion, and I have been screwed out of opportunity after opportunity. Sent to the back of the line and I always fight my way back to the front of the line, because that is what I am. I am a fighter, I ain't no professsional wrestler or even an EAW extremist. You need to face me more than you think you do, you need to prove that you aren't just another EAW hall of famer, getting an inch to return, you need to prove that you actually mean something to EAW. You need to prove it against the guy who has been pileing Hall of Famers, one on top of the other, and I don't think you have the right mindset. And when I drag you out to the deepest of waters, and I just drop you. Are you going to swim LC? Are you going to reach your hand out and expect me to pull you up? Or are you just going to die and take your rightful place in an ocean filled with carcasses I have beaten. That Answers World Champion is going to make me more than a thug, more than just this dangerous loose cannon, it's going to make me a champion. It is going to tell me that I am the best in the business today, that there is no one better than Diamond Cage, that championship is going to put food on my table, that championship is going to be the reason why I am remembered when I am dead and gone. I don't consider myself lucky, because I know if you were in the world title picture, because you are. 

No man in this business can say they are in EAW not to be the champion, that's bullshit. You EAW Hall of Famers, may have the fans fooled, but you don't have me fooled, you are here to steal the spotlight from guys who carried this company when you all left. Guys like me who like carrying EAW because I know I can carry it to heights never before seen, while guys like you who was once a big name, left. I was here busting my ass working hard, and I don't want a trophy, I don't want a sticker for playing hard. Because playing hard ain't going to get me shit, I know that, but I know that I have the determination and willpower to not quit to any man in EAW. This company is built on everything I seem to despise? Not really, I like the chairshots to the back, because that's just wrestling. I am a fighter, the bumps and bruises will heal, I don't mind that, I am a man who did this and knew it wasn't going to be easy. You are pesturing me? You are trying to be annoying? Why? I don't get it, see I realize you haven't notice what I do in this ring. But I will tell you, I am that damn dangerous in this squared circle, I am the best in the world when I step foot in this ring, I am EAW's picasso, BECAUSE EVERYTIME I LEAVE THAT CANVAS, I PAINT IT WITH MY OPPONENTS BLOOD, PISS AND VOMIT!! Lethal Consequences, being an annoyance is really flattering. But it isn't smart, you don't try to prove a point with Diamond Cage. I thought I proved this already, but apparently not, I have to make another example out of you. Getting revenge on Starr? What the fuck do I need revenge on Starr for? HE DIDN'T ATTACK ME FROM BEHIND LIKE A COWARD! Starr Stan is a lot of things, most notably a bald yellow chicken shit. But one thing Starr wouldn't do is attack me from behind, He'd do it like a man, and there seems to be less of that these days. Less hard working men, more overhyped, jackasses. You are the man I am getting my revenge on, THAT IS WHY I AM SHOWING UP TO MIDSUMMER MASSACRE IN THE FIRST PLACE! Do you honestly think if I had any beef with Starr Stan, I'd be conducting with war of words with you? I'd be ending Starr's career right now and making sure he never makes it to his match with Hades for the Answers World Championship, not facing some washed up has been. When I get there, I am going to stay there, I am going to stay at the top and not be like you, not be some guy just doing this for fun or because I really like the name of a show, I haven't made an ass out of myself. This company has made an ass out of itself, you have made an even BIGGER ass out of yourself trying to play with something that doesn't play well with others. And if I have to settle with a big pile of LC, it isn't any better than dealing with a big pile of shit. And I will do what all americans do with shit, besides eat it, I am going to flush you down a drain and into a sewer. Whether I win or lose, it don't matter, because I don't need this match, I don't need a victory of Lethal Consequences because you aren't the name people pay to see, you are a name a guy in the crowd would say to his son, “Hey Jimmy, that guy right there is Lethal Consequences, you know he use to” and the story ends right there. I don't care, but really, even when I don't care, people get their asses kicked. And it will be no different, I am going to kick your ass, and while you go picking at someone else trying to get on their nerves, I'll be becoming a bigger legend than you, and all I need is the Answers World Championship. A victory over you won't be easy, but it sure as hell won't be hard to get.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post August 15th 2014, 6:14 am by J-Dynasty 2?
Dare punch you? Oh boy I dare do much more than that. I will call upon all my might to bring about your destruction. Before you stands the wrestling ability capable of out submission wrestling an Olympic gold medalist at the pinnacle event of this sport, ready to contort your body and snap your bones. What is before you is a mastery of every weapon known to man to cut, smash and maim opposition, ready to pelt you with chairs, bats and glass bottles. What is coming to you is not some gust of wind that passes you by that withstand if you stand your ground hard enough, it is the first storm, and the last. Don’t you get it Cameron?

All your worst nightmares are gathered, they’re waiting for you at Midsummer Massacre.

I am the embodiment of every trial and tribulation that has told you that you weren’t good enough, I am the one that with a surgeon’s precision has been picking you apart for months now and is now coming for your vitals to finally finish you off. See Cameron EAW is one big messed up operating room at my disposal to toy with you people and everything that you are. I rip your hearts out still beating, just to feel your emotions and desires pulsate in my hands. I mess with your minds, make you sick, and make you miserable and afraid. I cut you, just to see how long it takes to heal and how much you bleed. Then I place a blanket over your heads and leave you in the dark never knowing when I’ll be back to come torture you again. It’s been so long since I’ve done as I please with you Cameron, it wasn’t long ago since I came back two years ago did I meet you and begin this all. Now you’re no longer fresh, you’ve decayed in the feeling of my touch and I think it’s able time I get rid of the old specimen I’ve experimented on enough now.  After all, what’s there left for me to do to you? I’ve spat on your religious beliefs. I’ve taken your tag team partner away from you. I’ve left my mark permanently on you both figuratively and literally. The next logical step is only to cut the last string that connects you to this life instead of the next, to cut away what separates you from your now life beneath the limelight and your dreams to the world where you’re just another little pest working a nine to five job you don’t love just to pay the bills.

I’ve watched you for some time now. I watched as Cleopatra reigned as vixens champion for basically a year nonstop while your championship opportunities became scarce and fewer in between, yet you still stuck around as a leader of your division. I watched as no matter how many times I and the rest of EGO stomped on you like the bug you are, you still mad mouthed us at every turn in every mob raising their pitchforks and torches to TRY chasing us off to no avail. HBB wasted all of your time in those months you spent as a tag team because he is in his weakness caused you to leave the tag division empty handed, yet you still see good in him as if he earned your loyalty despite doing nothing but being a thorn at your side. Why the hell are you so fucking positive? What I don’t like about you is that someone like you should not exist, there shouldn’t be someone so eager to keep dancing in the rain when dark clouds are done forming and no one should take so many beatings and come back for more. Are you some kind of bitchbot designed to piss me off? WHY DO YOU STILL LINGER!? WHY WON’T YOU YIELD!? DON’T YOU SEE THAT I’M BETTER THAN YOU?! You’re like one of those dimwits who when told to evacuate their homes because a volcano is about to erupt decides they’ll stick to their guns and act like they will live. For people like that, for people like you, it seems that the only remedy possible is extinction itself. So extinct you shall be.
Norman Hellion
Post August 15th 2014, 2:07 am by Norman Hellion
What do you get out of your ramblings? Tell me Victor do you just speak for the hell of it, or are you actually trying to make a point? While you think about that, let me say this. This debate about monsters and if they exist or not is something I talked about the first week I got here. I told the fans, the extremists, and the vixens that monsters do inhabit this world and if they weren't convinced, if they still had doubt, I would tell them to look in my eyes and they'll instantly change their mind. In your eyes we are the same. But Victor you know that deep down, we aren't cut from the same cloth and I know you'll tell me I'm wrong because that's all you do and that's all you say. And even if you finally admit to our obvious differences, you will mumble the words of Linda Poindexter who once said that, "we are not all cut from the same cloth, but together we make a beautiful cloth." That might be true in some cases, but that quote does not apply to us. We can't blend. We can't coexist because I know the moment you turn around, I will  stab you in the back and I won't think twice about it. That's what I do Victor. I hurt the people I love, while you, you help others Victor. You lead the blind while I take their white canes and I beat them senseless with it. That doesn't make me a bad person does it? Because I don't think so. I'm what you call a gentleman and a scholar. I'm always on my best behavior. I wouldn't even hurt a fly, just ask Rosso if you need confirmation. 

Give it a rest Victor. For your own good, stop visualizing me as a brother because that image does not exist, it's a mirage. It's an illusion that "Charles Manson" has wedged into your brain. Maybe you're right, maybe Charles has hand picked me. Maybe he see's you for what you really are. You're weak, you're a broken down man who has already reached his ceiling while I, Norman Hellion still have room to grow. That's weird for me to say isn't? I should be the last man to stamp the label weak on someone else right? FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT WEAK. I AM STILL THE DANGEROUS MAN THAT PEOPLE FEAR AND MOST OF ALL - I am still the behemoth. I know that I've had some ups and downs lately. I've been vulnerable, which is a state that you thought you would never see me in, but do not worry, it was only temporary. It's a coating, a skin that I will shed off. So what else do you want to talk about Victor? When it comes to you, you only talk about three subjects really. One of those subjects is Peter. You've made it clear that you want him gone. Why? Because you think he's hurting me. You think he's poison. You think he's selfish. Anything else? I already told you why I won't abandon him but I guess I will have to repeat myself until you talk about something else. I'm not going to betray Peter because he's been there for me my whole life. He knows the do's and don'ts. He knows what's best for me. He told me to leave my family behind because they were slowly wasting my life on the farm and would you look at that? He was right because now I'm doing something I enjoy. I'm making a name for myself and he deserves all the credit. If it wasn't for him, I probably would've been cut a long time ago. Without him and his strategy I would be in pre-matches before the actual show. Can you say that about Charles? Has he always been there for you or did he just pop up a few months ago? Your bond is breakable and I'll prove that at Midsummer Massacre. Tell me Victor, when you lose, will he still be on your side? Or will he flock to me? That's a question you should worry about. The second thing you always talk about is how I should join you and Charles. Why? So I can be your lackey? What? You will be the Hades and I'll be the Venom or Nick Angel? Yeah I saw how that worked out, so no thanks. Listen to my words Victor and listen to my words carefully. I don't follow anybody's lead except Peter's. Why? It's because even though I don't have much, I do have loyalty. So please Victor, pretty please with sugar on top, tell Charles to go to a place he's bound to end up after his passing and that's hell - and while you're at it, tell him I will see him there soon enough hahaha. The third thing you keep mentioning is how you're going to change me. That's cute really because you actually think I'm like one of your sheep. So many people have tried to change me Victor, such as my parents, doctors, counselors, and therapists. They all failed and at Midsummer Massacre, you'll join that list. You asked me why? Why do I want to decimate you? I don't know, because I feel like it? I'm sure that answer won't give you enough closure so I'll take it one step further. I want to decimate you because a list of reasons, a list that is longer than Santa's, but I'll do something you are incapable of doing and that's not beat around the bush. You took my title away from me. When you take something that belongs to me, you can count on me coming after you until that stolen property returns to me, no matter what it takes HAHAHAHA. Oh Victor, silly and naive Victor, this darkness you speak of, I'm not heading towards it. I live in that darkness. That darkness is my home, it's where I sleep, it's where I bathe, it's where I eat - and at Midsummer Massacre I'm going to drag you down to that abyss and that same darkness will not welcome you like it has welcomed me with open arms and it's because it will realize that you are nothing more than an impostor and then Victor, THEN IT WILL SUFFOCATE YOUR CAREER UNTIL IT'S NO MORE. Push up those daises for me.
Lethal Consequences
Post August 15th 2014, 12:39 am by Lethal Consequences
Well… because we’re facing each other on Saturday. That’s why you should care.

I don’t do this for relevancy. I don’t do this to get a title. I don’t need a title, Cage. I don’t want a title. What I enjoy is ruining everybody’s expectations. I like to have that little light in people’s heads get blown out when something they wanted to happen goes fleeting in the wind. I want people to be disappointed. That’s what people deserve, DC. That’s what you deserve. You think because you work hard you deserve a title? You think because, in your own head, you put some effort into something you get a REWARD? Please. Step to the back of the line of the feeble minded slap nuts who think that they matter more than the person standing next to them. You’re not special for hard work, buddy. You don’t get a trophy for participation. You don’t get a trophy for sticking to the rules of the game. You get ahead by life by molding them to your proportion. I don’t need to face you face to face to get a point across, Cage.

You think that’s being a man?

You think bending over and exposing my neck for the swift chop of a sword is manly? Thats just dumb, Cage. But apparently me thinking that much of your thought process is void. I would only think so. You can call me a coward all you want. You can call me any name you want to. Yellow. Bitch. Pick your punctuation, buddy. But if you think that the Answers Title makes you something more than just a riled up thug with the façade of a dangerous loose cannon, then I have news to tell you. This company is built on cowardice. This company is built on chair shots to the back. This company is built on everything you seem to despise and hate. All my accolades are not built by back stabs, but you can damn sure bet on the fact that the reason I got all those matches is because I FORCED myself into those matches. If I WANT to be in a championship bout you can DAMN SURE count on that I WILL be getting that match. Consider yourself lucky, Cage. I’m not going after a title. I’m not going after a streak. I’m not going after the lights and the headlines and the extreme moments that I’ve done again and again and countless times to the point of the start of it all.

I’m just pestering you.

If that doesn’t want you melt that cold exterior of yours, shit I don’t know what will. ‘Ol LC just wants to be with you, pal. YOU! Out of all the people in EAW. YOU! That’s special, man. That’s heartwarming. You people just love to drop all these names. Starr this. Banks that. DDD this. Senn that. You idiots never look what is right in front of you. You’re always looking back and front. You’re always dwelling on what could’ve been, what should’ve happened, what you wanted to come true. You’re always dreaming of what tomorrow might be, what fortunes you’re going to get in the future that DOESN’T EXIST YET… You’re NOT in a title match, Diamond. You’re not redeeming yourself and getting revenge on Starr. You’re not fighting Hades. You’re not doing anything that you want to do right now and it’s just eating at you. It’s gnawing at your core because THAT’S your driving mechanism, Cage. What happens when you get there? Let’s talk about that future, Cage. What happens? Does money fall from the sky? Do you evolve into a new being of light and honor so much so that it blinds people and make them realize that Diamond Cage is the greatest to ever live and play the game? No, Diamond, it doesn’t. I know that from first hand. Nothing is different. Whether it’s your first or your fifth. You’re the same person.

When you build yourself off hope, all you’ve made is an empty vessel.

All you’ve made out of yourself is an ass chasing a carrot.

You’re not the best the company has.

It doesn’t matter if you work that hardest.

Bust your ass all you want, slappy, because all you deserve and all you’re going to get is a big pile of me.

Whether you win or lose… that doesn’t even matter, does it?

Because you don’t care.
Vic Vendetta
Post August 14th 2014, 9:56 pm by Vic Vendetta
Men and women of Extreme Answers Wrestling. All I ask of you all is to lend me an ear and that you do not be afraid. I have not come here to frighten you. Oh no no. You’ve done enough of those yourselves. The Lord only knows what evils you’ve created in the watches of the night, when your children are asleep in their beds. They ask you to raise the cover and show them that there are no monsters, and so you consistently tell them that the monsters will cease to exist if you don’t believe in them….But you and I both know that’s a lie. And the truly frightening thing is that your kids have believed your lies. They grow old believing there’s nothing out there to fear just wandering around believing that the world is a perfect and beautiful place. When really they ask who they should be afraid of you tell them nothing but the truth is that they ought to be afraid of you. You see I have been around this here “peaceful” world long enough to see it for what it really is. Preachers come home to their wives, claiming they were visiting a sick patient at the hospital, when really they’ve got that scent of perfume all over their collars and we sit and make ourselves believe and feed into our own lies. Your children are bringing in the fishing boat back from their trip, lying to their parents that they didn’t find a catch that day, when really all they’re thinking and scheming about is how much they’ll get at the market tomorrow. Mothers, teach your daughters not to walk alone at night. Fathers, teach your sons to hold their families close. Because I’m here to tell you those monsters are real. And you only need to stare in the mirror to find them. Norman look closely at the mirror stare at the person who appears in front of you and then you will see that you don’t resemble the monsters that appear in every other persons mirror why? Because I know what image appears in that image I know that it is the image of Charles Manson and do not be afraid my brother as much as I know you want to deny it, you have been chosen Charles has handpicked you and I to lead this world and I refuse to allow you to pass up this opportunity. I won’t allow you to waste away like the idiots of this world which is why I must save you my brother this is why I will erase the monster known as “Peter” from your mind!! You want to destroy me? You want to look down at a bloody Vic Vendetta well your wish is my command. Well only if you can do it that is.

The great Harvey Dent said "The night is darkest just before the dawn." But you have to ask yourself Norman, can you wait until dawn, or are you going to fling yourself headlong into that darkness? Norman you have to stop and ask yourself why do you want to decimate me? Is it because I stole this championship that you love so much? Or is it because Peter told you too? Wait or is because the beast in you just wants to be rereleased?! Norman you believe that I threw all my cards on the table? Hahaha maybe I was wrong about you maybe you have already fallen into the darkness of the world, but let me stretch my hand out so that you won’t perish within this world of confusion and sin.  I am no monster I am only a vessel, a prophet, a man who only wishes to help the blind and feed the hungry, I want to fill your appetites with knowledge I only wish to fill you up with the truth unlike Peter unlike your parents and these people that you wished to become friends with, I only want the best for you my brother… I want us to walk hand and hand and just preach the Gospel of Manson to the ignorant and create a world of only truthfulness. Even though you have yet to see it yet, your children have come to realize this, and I now return them to you. May they ignore the lies which spew from the lips of the deceitful and open your eyes to the truth that speaks to you. You will accept the movement of Manson and learn what it means to be a true and righteous member of our fellowship come Mid-Summer Massacre I swear on it!
Cameron Ella Ava
Post August 14th 2014, 9:26 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Midsummer Massacre

So…it’s already been predestined that I’d lose this Saturday? What makes you the person that decides that I will lose this Saturday? How do you know that you’ll end up being the one that loses? I know for a fact that those losses have been motivation for me for the past several months. Like everyone, I don’t like to lose and one thing that I would really hate is to lose to you again. I don’t plan on having that happen because I will make sure that I do whatever it takes to make sure that you never step foot in an EAW ring ever again. It seems like the more I lose a match, the more egotistical you get. It’s like you get that cockiness from my failures and I know that if I defeat you, I’ll knock you down a couple steps. Hell, I’ll end your career once and for all. Your problem with me has gone back a while. You were in E.G.O. and I couldn’t stand to even look at you guys in the eye. I know that this is beyond E.G.O. and for the Heart Break Boy sacrificing his career to save mine. I just think you have a problem with me period and do you know what I do with my problems? I resolve them and I get my chance at doing that.

I don’t blame you at all, Jay. I was able to steal Cleopatra from your brainwashing and I began teaming with your former best friend. The vibe that I get from you is that you’re just a jealous little kid that can’t handle sharing friends. I’m assume that you were the type of kid that had to have everything that they wanted or they would throw this giant tantrum. Sadly, that kind of nature carried on until your adulthood and it comes off as immature. I mean, I bet you would have been okay with anyone else teaming with the Heart Break Boy, but when it was me, it became World War III. You just flat out don’t like me and what I stand for and I don’t care. I know that not everyone is going to like me, but that doesn’t mean that I am always going to like them. I normally a nice gal, but you cross me and it will be the biggest mistake of your life. This is what you created Jay, you could have not stuck your nose into my business, but you crossed me and now, it’s a big mistake.  If you want to a reason to defend yourself, try by blocking the consequences that I have in store for you.

I am always aware that you’re going to have new things underneath your sleeve. You are always looking for that upper hand and it doesn’t matter how you get it. The question will be how will I receive the tricks you have up there? How will I respond back to you? If you even dare to punch me, remember: I will always manage to punch harder than you. I will come at you harder and more ferocious because this is not the type of match where I should take things lightly like you seem to be. Just because you defeated me before doesn’t mean that the same result will happen again. I know that you’re going to be a shark that is always lurking around. You’ve been lurking around me these past several months. I could never catch a break with you. I mean, you could have stopped at any time now, but the problem kept expanding that there is no way that all of this could end pretty. You see Jaywalker, this not going to be a pretty result for you. Don’t worry: we’ll remember your yearlong winning streak that was the talk of the locker room. We’ll talk about all of your accomplishments, but in the end of the day, they will all be happy that you’re going from this company.

At Midsummer Massacre, this match is career threatening and the stakes are so high between the two of us. I don’t know about you, but do you know how difficult it is to think about this in a positive light? Do you know what is really going on inside my mind? This is something that requires a lot of thinking. It isn’t until the night before that I realize that I have so much to live up to. Jaywalker, you already have created a legacy for yourself. You already have this Hall of Fame career with an impressive resume. I mean, what else is there for you to accomplish? You have been in the company ever since day one. You have seen people walk in and out of this company. The only thing that you could do is make yourself a bigger legend and not have that arrogance to try to convince people that you’re bigger than what you’re claiming to be. I’ve accomplished things in the Vixens Division. What else could I go for there? I could go after the title of being the woman that has held the title the most times, but I really want to become Hall of Fame Champion. There has not been a Vixen that I could think off that has been able to hold an Extremist Championship. I want to be the first Vixen to do that. If that means ending your career, then I’ll do whatever it takes.
Kevin Devastation
Post August 14th 2014, 8:58 pm by Kevin Devastation
Then end it Mr. DEDEDE. End me if that's what you really think that's what I want, and who knows Ryan maybe it is at this point. Maybe I get sick of waking up every morning and looking in the mirror of what has become my life and seeing a man who can never keep a promise of victory, can never walk the extra mile to glory and get his rewards. And even looking at a man who can not even go out to the ring every night and do what he used to because of how many injuries he has had that keep him from performing at the stage he wants to. End me Ryan if that's what I want. Just end me once and for all. END ME GOD DAMN IT, END MY CAREER AND MY LIFE IN FRONT OF A CAMERA ON A STAGE LIKE THIS RYAN ADAMS, WITH ALL YOUR POWER END ME! I AM TEMPTING YOU AND GOING IN THE DEEP WATER NOW, I AM FLYING CLOSE TO THE SON, END ICARUS LIKE YOU SAY YOU WILL RYAN ADAMS, PLEASE! Put the gun up to my temple and fire Mr Gunslinger, don't miss your target this time, hit it just like every other target!

IS THAT THE TYPE OF MAN YOU TAKE ME FOR RYAN? IS THAT THE PIECE OF TRASH YOU THINK I HAVE BECOME? BECAUSE I VALUE MY LIFE MORE THAN I EVER HAVE. Because face it, when is the last time you have ever seen a level headed Kevin Devastation know he could lose it all in one instance and literally have no back up plan to save his ass and STILL GO THROUGH WITH IT! It has never been done before Ryan, and hell it never be done again if you truly end me like you say you will. But I will give you this much Ryan Adams, you of all people know that you have the capable hands of destroying me, but when it comes down to it Ryan will you take the shot? Because if you are a God like you say you are, then you must have mercy on somebodies damned soul. The question is will it be mine? Will it be on the one being on this earth who does not deserve it like so many others do. Sure the crowd wants my head on a stake and displayed in front of EAW Headquarters. But do you as a God, as THE God spare the evil Kevin Devastation? The misguided Kevin Devastation? The foolish Kevin Devastation? Your choice Ryan, it all is in your capable hands at Mid Summer Massacre. I hope that after all this time of being The God of EAW does not hinder your judgement Ryan, and I hope it does not make your trigger finger shake when you have that choice. Because here is something I never thought I would admit to you, or anybody else as a matter of fact. I look up to you for my power to pull through Ryan. I always have since I got into this damn company. YOU were the measuring stick, and you still are even at this point in your career. And that is why maybe, just maybe, I want my last stand in EAW to be against you Ryan. Because through all the bullshit I have sprayed, and all the false claims I have made I have always had one though and one thought alone. "How do I get as good as Mr. DEDEDE?" I had no clue how to before, even when we had a match or two throughout the years when alternative motives were had by both parties. And I lost both times Ryan because I had no clue to the answer to my question. I now know what I have to do at Mid Summer Massacre to get the one thing that I have looked for. I must look you dead in the eye and give every bit of my body and heart and soul to the match and make it the greatest match Kevin Devastation has ever competed in in the seven year career I have had. And I have to sacrifice my ego by admitting you are the better, and sacrifice my pride by knowing that I am fighting a battle that is virtually not winnable. By giving up everything I become a pure entity against you Ryan, and by being purified of all those things I look at you ready for the purest form of judgement. I face my maker at Mid Summer Massacre, I face the God of EAW at Mid Summer Massacre, I face Mr. DEDEDE at Mid Summer Massacre. And I am ready for what comes next.

But the one thing I have yet to hear from you since we started this is are you ready for what comes next Ryan? Are you ready for something you never thought could happen in a million years, not in your life time or the next or even the one after that. Are you ready for Kevin Devastation of sound mind and sound body fighting with every ounce of energy he has, every bit of sweat he has, and every drop of blood he can spill, to give it all up in one chance to not only beat you, but beat himself. I hope you are ready like you say you are Ryan, because if I truly am not worthy of being called a God and not trully worthy of being on the same playing field as Ryan Adams, even for just one night. Then I truly am ready to face the music I have escaped for so long. I truly want to see the end of my career by your hands Ryan. And I want before the last blow to be dealt if you can defeat me after I throw everything at you to be the greatest blow you can deliver. Leave no trace of Kevin Devastation to crawl away, to even be placed on a stretcher and be carried away. I want it all to be left at Mid Summer Massacre if I can't win that way when they at least talk about how much my career went, they can at least say I went down fighting like I have never fought before and with everything I had to give. Essentially going down on my terms even if I can not walk away as the victor in the matter. And before you even say you saw me coming a million miles away Ryan, know I wasn't hiding anything, I wanted you to see everything I have to offer, and I want to give you time to formulate a plan to stop me from winning at Mid Summer Massacre. I want all of that planning you are doing to come into play Ryan. I want everything you have to offer and even more after that. I want every ounce of the God you are to appear before me at Mid Summer Massacre. Because I hold nothing back on Saturday. I would say something cliched as the whole Be Still schtick, but at this point in time I have grown past it. So I will end with this, not from man to man, or man to God, or even God to God. Hell it isn't even Kevin Devastation to Mr. DEDEDE, it is Frank Murphy to Ryan Adams...At Mid Summer Massacre I am giving you the fight of my damn life and I will not fall until my heart stops beating. Take my life Ryan, or I will take your World...Your World Heavyweight Championship.
Cage.
Post August 14th 2014, 7:58 pm by Cage.
WHY DO I NEED TO CARE ABOUT YOU? You didn't beat me at anything, you attacked me like a coward. Because that is what EAW extremist do, THEY ATTACK, LIKE COWARDS!! I find it funny you say it's a dissapointment you have to come to my level, but really that should be an honor, no one remembers you for shit, the last time you were relevant, Prince of Phenomenal was still relevant, ADV was still relevant. CM BANKS GAVE A FUCK ABOUT EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING! You lost at Pain for Pride but it is a dissapointment that you have to come to my level? WHEN I DIAMOND CAGE BEAT STARR STAN IN A MATCH OF THE YEAR!! AT HIS OWN GAME, JUST LIKE HOW YOU GOT BEAT, AT YOUR OWN GAME!! You showed the world what they already knew, you are a coward. And you have no spine, you can't fight a man without attacking him from behind, maybe I deserved that ass kicking for leaving you high and dry, but damn it LC you could of done it like a man, but instead you stab me in the back man. YOU STAB ME IN THE BACK, WHY? You couldn't be more wrong, there are so many reasons for this match. Because it is pretty obvious the only way I'll get the Answers World Championship is if I end your career, you sound just like every guy who screws me, you try to blame it on me and say I don't deserve it, WHY? BECAUSE I LEFT YOU HIGH AND DRY? I don't need a fucking tag team victory over Alex Anderson and Vic Vendetta, fuck them, I don't need you as my partner, Fuck You. I don't need anyone on this roster, anyone in this company, teaming with you ain't going to get me shit in this world. AND BEATING YOU AT MIDSUMMER MASSACRE, AIN'T GOING TO GET ME MY ANSWERS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! So what I am going to do, is I am going to not only beat you, because you really, really pissed me off. I am going to hurt you, I am a career killer, I am a human cancer, I am EAW's resident scumbag, I am the most Dangerous man in this goddamn world. There is no one better, I said it last time, there will never be another Diamond Cage. You seem to take it that I am like Jacob Senn, I am unlike any man you have ever faced in your years of being in this company, I don't need this match you with. This match with you is simply another match that is going to put food in my families mouth, clothes on my familes back, because you are a walking dollar sign. I got to beat you, because we all know the winners of this company, unless your name is Mr. DEDEDE of course. Always get paid the most money in this company, am I right? I am going to Midsummer Massacre to beat you within an inch of your life because you need to be held accountable for your actions, as a man or in this case an EAW extremist. All you little snivling, snake slithering bastards do is get in another man's way, and don't expect action to be taken, you need to learn. You can't just do what you want to do and not expect any backlash, you need to learn that there is consequences, no pun intended for your actions. I am the best thing this company has, I don't think of myself as some vicious animal. I AM A VICIOUS ANIMAL, why do you think these people chant “Kill. DC.Kill” because when I am in this ring, I am a god, and whoever is in it next to me, GETS THEIR HEAD STOMPED INTO THE CANVAS! I want to be in that ring with you, I want to prove what I have proved this entire year about you obsolete EAW hall of famers, who don't know when it is time for you to sit your old asses down. I am not EAW's rag doll, infact, I am EAW's most prized possesion. I AM THE BEST THING THIS COMPANY HAS, I THE HARDEST WORKING MAN IN THE BUSINESS, I BUST MY ASS BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT IF YOU BUST YOUR ASS AND WORK HARD, YOU'LL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE. I am stepping into an Extreme Rules match, like I always do....and I am going to not kill you Lethal. But I am going to come really close.
Lethal Consequences
Post August 14th 2014, 7:36 pm by Lethal Consequences
See what I mean?

Cage doesn’t care about this match. He cares about being screwed. He cares about pretending to love the sight of his own blood. He cares about a title.
He doesn’t care about me. Fuck, he couldn’t care less about me. There’s no revenge to be had. There’s no animosity. There’s nothing to be proven.
Hell, I agree with everything he said. By everything I mean the parts that I listened to, meaning the parts that I would agree to. Diamond Cares about Starr. He cares about what’s happening at the end of Midsummer Massacre, not when he’s goddamn in it.
I’ve already beaten Diamond Cage. I’ve beaten him at his own game. Diamond Cage is, supposedly, a screw loose that just wants to the world burn and see his own blood and blah and blood and extreme and blah. I already showed Diamond Cage his own medicine weeks ago on ShowDown. I showed the world that I could beat Diamond Cage to a pulp.
You weren’t so pumped up then, were ya, buddy? Nah, you didn’t love the sight of your own blood when you were laying in a pool of it.
But no. You brush it off. Never happened, right? Yes sir, you have more important things to take care of than your humility and your well-being and your pride. You have TITLES to chase! Pretty shiny belts that mean the world to you.
There’s no reason for this match, DC. There’s no reason for me to do what I’ve done to you already. Frankly, it’s a disappointment that I have to succumb to your level for what may very well be the best FPV in EAW.
Look at me. I have nothing to say to you. You’re right. How about that?
EAW is a walking contradiction. This is a fucking Extreme Rules match when every match in EAW is that. EAW is full of energy sucking kids that are dressed up as wrestlers trying to all fight for the one cookie in the jar. What’re you going to do, DC? Whine because you can’t get a title? You got screwed? You gonna come into MSM and beat me within an inch of my life just to let off some steam?
That’s the only thing you can do, DC. You don’t deserve a title. You don’t deserve this match with me. But I’m the one you chose to ignore for a title shot. I’m the one that you thought you didn’t have to do anything for. I’m the one that you thought you could just brush off. A lot of men have brushed me off before, DC. A lot. I’m not indestructible, believe me. I’ve been beaten before. Beaten a lot. But it’s been by opponents who knew what they were getting. And it was NEVER, within an inch of my life. Or my career.
One time it was my hair, but I’m not the prideful.
You can’t do anything to me, DC. The only thing you can do to me is make me giggle at how bad you don’t want to be int hat ring with me. The only thing you can do to me is make me smile at you trying to pump yourself up at hitting yourself.
Keep hitting yourself. It doesn’t do anything but pull out more wires.
You’d like to think you’re this crazy war machine on a path to justice for those who spite you.
You’re not.
You’re a man who punched himself one too many times in the head, and now in your mind you think yourself as a vicious animal.
Once you have the opportunity to look at yourself like your peers do, something you’ll never be given the opportunity to do, you’d realize that you’re just EAW’s rag doll.
But I’m going to guess your too thickheaded to process that thought.
Hades
Post August 14th 2014, 6:40 pm by Hades
        What is surely measured up to be one for the history books, is just mere days away from coming to fruition.  That which is defined as a dream match to some, will prove to be cataclysmic to all.  Children will cry...Men will be horrified...women will shriek in terror of the events and sheer brutality they are to witness when Starr-Stan encounters a Hellraiser hell bent on destruction and anguish.  It will be a battle of talent versus skill, quickness versus strength, an American Patriot versus an American Badass, an Olympian versus a World Champion.  Starr-Stan is most notable for his resiliency, his inability to give up, not to mention he isn't one to ever shy away from a challenge.  He knows what he wants and he doesn't stop until he gets it, I of all people am able to acknowledge that about him and respect him for it.  I too have been faced with my fair share of impossible odds, I've seen the extremely passionate Heart Break Boy and encountered the seemingly unbeatable gods like Jaywalker, I have developed this mental toughness through constant failures to obtain that which is most precious to my sight.  And now that I have it, it won't be vacating my side for a long long time.  This contest isn't one of endurance, it is one of survival.  Which of the two are willing to kill in this marquee main event for the biggest prize on Show-Down?  I cannot speak on Starr's ability, as I have never encountered a man like him before, but I can assure you that he hasn't encountered a foe like me either.  Someone who was bold enough spit in the face of death countless times, someone who has played the role of the Reaper himself by reducing his own brother to ashes, someone who has stared into the inky coal-black eyes of the Devil and conned him out of his throne.  The throne that was once his is now my own, and in my hands rests the Crown of Immortality; the deed to the Wrestling Cosmos, the Answer's Heavyweight Championship.  I'd say that Starr has a lot of courage calling on the name of Devil Town's Hellraiser, one has to be to do something so naive at the spite of his pride, and you know what they say about pride...it comes right before the fall.

One thing I've noticed about my next adversary is, he allows his pride to get the better of him.  It compels him to do outlandish things that rarely result in him being victorious.  It was his pride that obliged him to intervene in Diamond Cage's Title Match, regardless of whether or not his intentions were good, it landed him in hot water with EAW's resident psychopath and led to his downfall at Pain for Pride.  In two days, history will repeat itself.  You see, it was that same pride that instructed him to butt his nose in business that wasn't his own and cost Cage the Answer's Championship, that brought him into my crosshairs.  His pride challenged the mighty, spat on my flourishing legacy, drug my name through the mud, and made ridiculous claims of not having anything to prove which couldn't be further from the truth.  Other than the World Champions, everyone here should have something to prove!  DEDEDE and myself have proven our worth, note the "bling" around our waists, but our challengers must prove themselves fit for said "bling" or in Starr's case: prove that I'm a Paper Champion.  Am I a dolled up illusion of what a Champion is supposed to be or am I a man who has ate, slept, and bled wrestling for the past two years of his ascension?  I know the answer, the entire world knows the answer, Starr-Stan would willingly hold up his right hand and swear on the Bible that he knows the answer as well, but he doesn't.  At least not the correct one.

I don't know if this is the result of old age or if he's taken one too many blows to the head, but clearly I'm a man who has earned EVERYTHING in his career.  I spent two and a half years becoming a Grand Slam Champion, winning tournaments, starting stables, raising hell, and qualifying for Champions matches; something you evidently know nothing about seeing as this Title Match was practically handed to you.  I don't blame you for Cage's inability to compete because it was out of your hands, I do however blame WWEFan for his refusal to find another worthy competitor.  For all I know this whole thing could've been a set-up, think about it there's a locker room full of potential World Title Contenders, and you mean to tell me that he couldn't find ONE to face you that night?!  I don't buy it.  But I'm not going to hold it against you, you're innocent until proven guilty in accordance to the law, so I suppose that's good enough for me.  It's not like you have a chance in hell at beating me anyways; and even though you are exempt from that crime, you aren't at all free of blame completely.

You made a rather compelling point about youngsters blaming the Legends for the lack of advancement in their career, and I agree with you for the most part.  We can't sit around blaming everything on other Legends who have worked just as hard as we have for three hundred and sixty five consecutive days of the year.  However we can blame those like you.  "Legends" who believe they're entitled to what ever they want based on their History with the company, and the funny thing is when you're finally called out on it you're quick to give some bull shit excuse and make a rebuttal in a general tone.  Aligning yourself in the same sentence as men like DEDEDE, Y2Impact, HBB, Jaywalker, and Sekaiichi, who each have earned everything they've worked for since coming back.  Even on your best day you could never match up to them.  They are some of the best I've ever been in conflict with.  Being in the ring with them is humbling.  When I stepped into the ring with each of them for the first time I was in awe; I felt like that little kid who aspired to be just like Deadman 4 Life, Dark Demon, and the Heart Break Boy; that kid who wanted to pummel the daylights out of Jaywalker and prayed that one day he could share the same ring with the late great Extreme Enigma on the stage of all stages.  You are nothing in contrast to them!  They have paid their dues to not only the EAW but all of Wrestling; people know who they are, in and out of the EAW.  I could go to every wrestling organization out there and ask them if any of the names I have named are the slightest familiar to them, and I'm sure I would have an arena full of people who have heard of them.  But if I ask those same people who is Starr-Stan, I doubtful that I would even get an answer.  Because nobody remembers the name of those who were placed in Title matches by default, they remember those who put in the work to get them.  Hell, John Blade is more recognizable than you are, at least the little freak was willing to fight for a shot at the Title, but I digress.  My point is you have done little to nothing in terms of eligibility for a one on one Title Match with me and mentioned in the same breath with TRUE legends.  You aren't fit to carry their jockstrap, lick the bottom of their boots, or wipe the shit from their asses because you aren't but a slab of ass gravy yourself.  Ass gravy served on a plate and placed in front of me as a meal; but that's where WWEFan made a mistake, I don't dine on shit, I use it to fertilize my yard.  And if I aim to prove anything at Midsummer Massacre, it will be that sentiment.  You've already lost two of your bigger matches this year, this could be the one that really sticks in your craw.  Sure a match with Cage that was centered around bragging rights and a match with Predator for a minor winning streak could be brushed off, but to lose what could be your final shot at the Answer's Title would be devastating.

You won't be able to pin your misfortunes on luck this time, nor will you be able to say that I'm a Paper Champion that was in the right place at the right time.  For one thing, Luck is for those who don't have the talent to back up their talk, and Time is but a factor you're running out of.  I can hear the shake in your voice, your words may speak on high altitudes of confidence but within it there's that slight bit of doubt.  About now that "what if" question should be buzzing in the back of your mind.  "What if I can't break him?  What if I can't keep him down?  What if I was wrong?"  Your wall of excuses are at last starting to show a weakness; you praised Cage the other day and talked about how he should be Champion then insinuated that it was my fault, when you were the one who cost him the opportunity of a life time.  You testify that you've never gotten your rematch, but how many people here get rematches for Titles they've lost in the EAW today?  That's a prime example of that special treatment baloney that has corrupted so many minds and careers in the EAW.  And in one of my personal favorite excuses you talked about how my moments were always eclipsed by another; yet you remember every single detail of it.  Just as the feeble excuses you attained from thin air, you're wrong about me, and I look forward to reminding you why I am your Answer's World Champion...why I am the last remaining Renegade...and why I am someone you shouldn't tamper with.

You claim that you want to be the one who breaks my ankle and shatters my career, but suggests there isn't any personal strings attached to this match.  I don't know if threats like that are considered casual chitter chatter among acquaintances in Philadelphia, but where I'm from those are considered fighting words.  I know you say that you didn't want a personal conflict, but you've got it.  If you want to threaten the best, then you'll go down with all the rest; and if you want to compare gun caliber than you'll come to find that mine is bigger and much more difficult to get out of.  It doesn't take much effort for me to lock a man in the Hell's Gate, and once I've gotten you trapped I'm not going to let you go until I'm completely satisfied.  I will entrap you in the lethal submission, enjoy the panic on your face as you struggle to feel out your surroundings for freedom from the clutch, and I will watch you tap due to the excruciating pain but I will not let up.  I'll tighten the hold disregarding the roar of the audience as well as the plead for mercy from the Official, the pulse beating against my shin will sedate along with your movement, and when you're on the breach of expiration you will begin to feel your own vital fluids ascend up your throat.  Once I see it pour from the corners of your mouth only then will I grant you mercy; toss you to the side like a rag doll, collect my Title from the Referee, and utilize your liquid remains to to write the number one on the plate of my Title.  In representation of my first successful defense...it will be a moment that I'm sure you will cherish for the remainder of your career because that's as close as you'll ever get to seeing any source of your identification on the nameplate of this Championship again.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post August 14th 2014, 4:31 am by J-Dynasty 2?
Oh my, the sweet little goddess with people watching over her from above will do her duty to cast the cold, heartless and arrogant Jaywalker out of EAW on the behalf of more than herself, but for so many other little failures who fell before me and others who wouldn’t even dare try to take me on in the first place. You’re quite the delight Cammy, like some ray of sunlight ready to just brighten up everyone’s day, but there is something known to be said about such existences.

“What is to give light must endure burning"

Be it a campfire, a light bulb or the big sun itself up in the sky, to bring forth light you must be the center of such great heat and flame. In your case Cameron, you’ll have to go through some serious bodily suffering and personal ordeals if you truly intend to shine amongst the extremists and legends of this business, let alone stop my coldness and possession of the monopoly I made. This is a much more serious task for you than the many times retold stories of Icarus who flew too close to the sun and got burned, you’ll have to burn to become the source yourself. Honestly I doubt you’re capable, no ever has been good enough, the chill down the spine I spread throughout EAW has been a constant one and besides whatever light you could produce might just only be as dim as that brain of yours.

You speak to me of being let into Project EGO saving me from being an irrelevant loser and amusing tales of how I should thank HBB, but the bias is strong when coming from your point of view because any impartial eye would be able to see who most likely needed more help. When was the last time The Heart Break Boy was a champion? When was the last time HBB won extremist of the year? A very, very, long time ago, even before and during EGO he fell off, let alone after. From someone who comes from Los Angeles, home of the Lakers, you should know of dying dynasties and it should have been obvious to you that HBB should have been thanking me for allowing him to be around me so he could have a last hurrah in the limelight. Since EGO folded I continued to hold my world title for months, and won two other championships afterwards. HBB’s time was spent in a cute little tag team with you, losing handicap matches to Kevin Devastation or "Wraith" on FPVs and having you humiliate him when he showed weakness against you. The truth of the matter is most EGO members valued me the most and POP himself tried to retire HBB for being trash, and I wasn’t “allowed” to join because that sounds like you imply I crawled over to them when it was the opposite, I never approached them myself, I was asked to because they knew if they wanted to have the best they’d have to have me. I accepted their offer because HBB was my best friend and the other members seemed worthy, plus I found the concept of daring to be bold enough to edge out god and take his place at the top of the world quite fascinating. Though it’s not like I should even be defending myself, even in a hypothetical sense of what I could have become in your opinion, who are you to even use the words "irrelevant loser" under any circumstance towards anyone? Let alone someone as rich and polarizing as myself? Ever since the Vixen’s championship was retired to the point you couldn't just go for the title again you’ve become a wanderer trying to find a place to reach success in be it in the tag division, CITV, The Grand Rampage or facing men on FPV, and you’ve lost and lost and lost and lost, and WILL LOSE AGAIN!

I think you’ve become just a little bit too comfortable with me Cameron, you speak as if you know me and what it’ll take to overtake me just because we’ve battled before. I didn’t become the trailblazer, elite dynasty and epicenter of the world by being someone you can easily become trained to handle with time. I am much like the deep oceans, just because you’ve swam in them before doesn’t mean you know what’s lurking within the depths that have been unexplored by man with species still not known to us with all our technology and advancements, just being in the ring with me a few times doesn’t not mean you have discovered everything that I could bring out and do in that ring when I dig deep into depths you never knew I had. Just to give you a sense of perspective, there were eras that I was never thought of as a person with a yearlong winning streak or a habit of cutting people open with broken glass, yet I was still a legend with high critical acclaim, I always have new tricks up my sleeve that eventually become so iconic and memorable that it’s hard for people to imagine me using them, this FPV I might just reveal a future Jaywalker classic for the first time. I just might take you beneath the waves.
Jacob Senn
Post August 13th 2014, 11:35 pm by Jacob Senn
Midsummer Massacre #3
When you landed on your head in that ring all of these times, when you took the torture that this business brings on the body of every extremist that steps foot into the ring, did you happen to make yourself be inflicted with short-term memory in the process or are just plain stupid because of your parents who had the genes of a mule?
You asked a simple question, “when did I call myself the best wrestler in the world?”, and I can surely answers that as clear as day. On the show this past two weeks ago, there was a little interview you had on this show that you happen to be a part of called Voltage, if your memory is too foggy. In this interview, this is a quoted word for word line that came from your own mouth, Brian Daniels, and I quote: “ I’m the best in the world, the best wrestler, not ‘’extremist’’, not that cute buzzword, no the best WRESTLER in this company.” Correct me if I am wrong, Brian, but are you not only calling yourself the best in the world, making light of the title of extremist, but you are also calling yourself the best wrestler in this company? You can put two and two together and you can go ahead and make the assumption that you think yourself as the best wrestler in the world with these words because if you feel you are the best in the world and feel you are the best wrestler in the company, would that not make you think of yourself as the best wrestler in the world? Once again though, it is I who has the contradictory statements coming from his lips. It is always Jacob Senn who is the one who is so indecisive and cannot decide on his stance on the professional wrestling world, but two weeks ago Brian Daniels was on his high-horse about being the best in the world and now claims he never called himself that? At least own up to what you claim, at least man up and say that those are the words that came out of your mouth, because even though they might not be some moniker or nickname for you to don and parade around with, you still believe that to be you. At Midsummer Massacre, I am intent on making sure that reality and the truth is going to smack you so hard that when you are able to finally get back to all your faculties, you will see me as the EAW World Champion.
With a mind like that, one that cannot even remember his own words coming out of his mouth, why should you be fit to lead the roster or any of the followers that flock towards you as if you are some guiding light for the deep dark tunnels of this company? You wanted to play some nit-picker and try to claim otherwise that you did not say that you were the best in the world, but that is always Brian Daniels, isn’t it? Twisting the words of his next opponent, making them second-guess themselves and wonder if what you are saying is actually truth and you fooled so many people and maybe, just maybe, you fooled me once a year ago, but I have seen through your trickery and deception. You may want to play The Master of Manipulation, but that is certainly not one of your strongest of suits when you face me because like I said, that smokescreen has already faded away. The simple truth is that you are not doing this for the younger talents, for the future of sports entertainment and you are not even doing it for the people who follow you. You are leading everyone on into believing all of that to be true, but the only person you are doing this for is Brian Daniels and I personally have no objections to it because the only person I am doing this for is Jacob Senn, but I don’t lie about being their hero to get there like you.
You really think that you are going to try and make it seem like I am blaming Cherise for not being champion already? In all honesty, if she was a smart little GM instead of letting her pride goad here into something she wasn’t ready to handle, I would be your EAW World Champion right now, so stalling the inevitable is what she is guilty of, but I don’t have long to wait until I get what is rightfully mine. It is only a matter of three more days before I get my EAW World Championship to adorn on my shoulder and it is going to happen at your expense. A minor point in that was because she would not hand me my championship, but the main reason for doing what I did to her was because I am a man of my word, even if I am a monster to you. When I told her that if she did not give me that championship, I was going to cave her head in with a stomp and what happened? I did what I said when she neglected to hand that belt to me. I stomped her head on that concrete floor and I took her out like I told her a week in advance. It was another instance of pride, you see, and I was not going to have a knick in my pride from her. She may have tried to spit in my face, but you are trying to slap me in the face with the accusation of jumping ship over to AWF and casting away to not look back on EAW.
Maybe when you went to AWF and saw me standing right beside you on the Legacy brand, you may have been blind to this, but let me tell you what you missed during your time here in EAW, I WAS HERE! Unlike you, I can show up for the EAW/AWF shows and still work better than all of you can. I was working for two separate companies, giving them both the best of Jacob Senn, and I was able to not only become the AWF World Champion on the company’s dying breath, but I made a statement in EAW on why I am the greatest wrestler to ever live. If you cannot find the substance, the worth and the idea that is behind my conquest on Zack Crash, Tyler Parker, LC, RMV, Ryan Savage and more, then you are definitely not going to defeat me in the middle of that ring at Midsummer Massacre, but don’t worry because I know you in that ring from experience and from your past matches that you heralded in the back of your mind. I do scream my accomplishments proud because I can do just that, but when you became the world champion, how did you per say take advantage of it? When Damien Murrow, my legal advisor, apparently put you in the corner and spat in your face, when he ridiculed you for not being what you claimed to be at that time, you said you took advantage of the situation. How did you take advantage of the situation when you became world champion and then leave two weeks after leave the company? How did you make that the best of the situation when you just ran away from it? You did not fight the power, you did not combat the system, you ran from your problems and how anyone looks to you as a role model is truly surprising. You may think that you are no playing some role, you may want to shed that skin, but trust me you play the role of the hero oh so well that you have bought the people’s favor with your Oscar-worthy performance.
Your hero role, your underdog story of prevailing against the odds, your redemption from not losing your championship and walking away, it doesn’t bring diversity at all. You are just another man who comes back looking to recapture his once great glory and the only difference between you and them is that the people actually buy into you. I may try to find another plan to go to when I fail, but when you fail, you go back to sitting on your couch in New York calling Momma Daniels to tell her why the Big Bad Guy took away your shiniest toy because you are right, history has a knack for repeating itself, but not in the ways that you think. It is going to be Jacob Senn walking out of Midsummer Massacre the EAW World Champion and Brian Daniels falling to his knees as I etch my own legacy and history in EAW. Not only does history have a way of repeating itself, but it has a way of being born as well.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post August 13th 2014, 11:01 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
MSM PROMO

No Kevin, you're right, I don't know what its like to suffer the way you suffer. I cant imagine disappointing everyone who's ever believed in me every time I step through the curtain, I can't imagine having limitations placed on me that I can't rise above and I don't want to. Every person you meet throughout your day goes through their own personal war and you too fight your own battle, so I have no business trying to compare to it. And again, you're right, I have no business trying to live in your world. Ryan Adams doesn't live under Frank Murphy's law. Frank Murphy's law is for anything that can go wrong TO go wrong, only for Frank to be knocked a few more rungs down the ladder that he'll never climb back up. DEDEDE's law is a lot different... DEDEDE's law simply states ''He who laughs last, laughs best''. 

I guess you just don't understand the grand divide between us. Don't get me wrong its great that you can finally admit to me being everything I say I am, including a God, but you don't seem to understand what it really means. For the last four or five years you've abused that word, ''GOD''. GOD GOD GOD GOD GOD. You got on a lot of peoples nerves with that shit... And the more you abused it, the more out of touch with reality you became. With reckless abandon you let your ego dictate the words you choose, and they always say ''choose your words wisely, they may just be what define you''. But you're not that brainless egomaniac you were before; I know you've got a ton of heart, I know you've got thick skin, I know you want this as bad as you've ever wanted anything in your entire life but eventually we all have to answer to something or somebody. In life, we answer to death. In EAW, we answer to the universe. We get back exactly what we've given, some of us are doomed and others are blessed to reap what we sow, and I've given absolutely every inch of my being and for that was given the very keys to the kingdom. Not handed, but earned. Tell me why it could never be the same for you? Tell me why dozens and dozens of people have heard the same spiel that you're giving me now and you've never amounted up to it? I am what I say I am, but what should I believe you are who you say you are?

In my own mind, I am the undisputed greatest talent to ever step into a wrestling ring, and I go into every match confident that there is nothing you can do that I can't do better. But if I went in that ring and lost every match, if I needed five men to help me to every victory, if I made an excuse for every time I lost do you think all that I said would be true? No, you yourself would call me out as being a liar... but here you are. Here you are, swearing by and promising what you simply don't have to give. I'm not one to put the power into the people, but even Bourdieu said ''Being is being perceived''. He said how human beings are defined through the perception of others.. is that true?  Does that mean if everyone looked at me as a complete piece of crap, that would be undeniable? Well, there's two ways you can win the game, you either play it to perfection and get the faces in the crowd to call out to you as their hero... or you simply don't play it at all. That's another way you win this game, KD, at least that's the options you have on the table. That's how the game is played by men, but being in the position I am I don't abide by the rules, I am the maker of rules. Ask yourself, do you really think you're perceived as ''The King of All Kings'', ''The Cold Blooded Assassin'', ''The Heart of Darkness'' or ''Immortal''? Do you think anyone has ever ''been still'' because ''you are God''? Do you really think people fall for the cloud of mystique you enshroud yourself with though every cockamamie little entrance get-up and the constant self-promotion, as if the people fall hook line and sinker with your hopeless attempts of exalting yourself? 

Nobody buys it, KD, not even a little bit. I've had my fair share of people talk shit about me in my day, but then when its time to meet me in the ring they turn into little girls. All of them. For most men, being put in a match against DEDEDE is like being marked for death, you know you're soon to meet your maker. But you wanted this, you asked for this not because you were man enough for it, but because you had nothing left. You are READY TO DIE, and you've got your heart right on your sleeve. It's pretty sad to see someone supposedly this cerebral leaving himself wide open. But at this stage you're not only playing the game, you're married to it; so you had a death-wish and you wanted to face the unknown and push yourself to the limit. Anything it takes to win. But it's like I said before, be careful how hard and how far you push. I won't warn you again Icarus, you'd be better off knowing your boundaries and living within them. You can't just depend on the planets aligning to save you, especially when they've refused to spare bigger and better people than you. Who the hell do you think you are, and what the hell makes you so special? What the HELL makes you any different!? NOTHING MAKES YOU DIFFERENT KD, NOTHING. YOU'RE A COG IN THE MACHINE, A SPOKE ON THE WHEEL AND THAT WHEEL KEEPS TURNING WITHOUT YOU! This isn't me taking to you as a Chairman, I want you in my company, this is me talking to you MAN TO GOD, LIFE-FORM TO DEITY, CREATION TO CREATOR, PROPERTY TO OWNER! YOU DO NOT get to have CONTROL, YOU ARE A CHESS PIECE, YOU DO NOT. GET TO HAVE. CONTROL! Am I making it easy enough for you?? Is this simple enough to digest?? You are a size 7, I'm a size 27, you are an A Plus player, I am the one who makes the grades. No matter what you drag out of that body of yours, no matter how hard you try to bang on the glass ceiling millions of miles above you... you'll never even scratch the surface of the upper echelon. Not because you can't do it, but you don't even have the element of surprise on me! I saw you coming a million miles away! And now that I know what you want, I know never to let you take it.

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on August 14th 2014, 11:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Tyler Parker
Post August 13th 2014, 10:05 pm by Tyler Parker
I'm no one's stepping stone, Lucian. As far as I'm concerned? I don't think you're going to be anything more than what you are today and that's nothing. Which is funny to me, honestly. Hell, I'd go so far as to say it's hilarious, Lucian, to see how far you've fallen since you first started out in this company. I mean, in any other circumstances, if you were anyone else, I'd consider the entire thing to be pathetic and almost pitiful but you? Well, you're certainly pathetic but pity is the last thing I have for you. I mean, look at yourself, Lucian. Pull the veil up from over your eyes, stop trying to talk and con yourself into believing you're actually anything better or more than what you are and take a good, hard look in the mirror. Know what you'd see staring back at you if you did? A failure, a no one who's desperately trying to cling onto any sort of relevancy in this company by doing whatever he can to stay in the spotlight, even if that means going after people better than you with sneak attacks and stealing championships you have no claim to but that isn't even it. All of that, how far you've fallen and how pathetic you've become, it's all just icing on the cake. Because at the end of the day, Lucian? The funniest part is you did this to yourself. It's okay though, Lucian, I wasn't trying to make fun of you. Because you've spent your entire life chasing a dream and in that respect? You and I are almost alike but the similarities end there because while I dreamed of being the best in a business that I've loved and admired since I was three years old, you simply dreamed of one thing; your justice. Like a child with an overactive imagination, you became enamored, obsessed with this fantasy that you have some big role to play in the world and of course, it was only logical that it'd become the center of your misguided delusions that you'd see your justice in this company and you've clung to that, you've hung on to that all of this time and what was originally a silly, childhood fantasy has become a grown man's delusion.

A delusion that you've wasted your entire life clinging to, convincing yourself and even others that you're actually just that special but you're not. No matter what way you spin it, no matter how many times you say it, you're not going to be anything more than what you choose to be, than what you work and strive to be and you and I both know, Lucian, along with everything else, that you haven't worked a day in your life for anything. Which, when you sit down and think about it, kind of explains this whole thing. You grew up being waited on hand and foot, never wanting for anything, never having to work for the things you were given. You were spoiled and that's all you've ever known. You never learned what it was like to have to work for things and you thought things would be the same in this business and here in EAW but they weren't. Because instead of having everything handed to you, instead of your honor opening all of the doors for you and giving you your supposed greatness on a silver platter, you had to work for it. So like any spoiled brat being introduced for the first time into an environment where they're not the center of the attention and where they aren't being handed everything they want, you weren't happy with that. No because you felt entitled, you felt privileged because of your honor and because of all of the great things you thought you were going to do and instead of sucking it up and actually working for it? You quit and three years later, you still haven't learned as you still feel as if you've earned the National Extreme Championship. The way I see it, Lucian, your honor is just a crutch. Something for you to rely on, to depend on to carry you through.

That's it, Lucian. It doesn't hide your faults and your flaws, it doesn't make anyone forget the fact that you couldn't think for yourself because all it does, all you're doing, is making it ten times more clear to everyone just how far you've fallen and just how pathetic you really are. By the way, cute of you to throw Scrappy out there but I don't think Scrappy has any stigma like George Copeland. I beat Mr. DEDEDE and was a champion in AWF as Scrappy. I'm an AWF original, so you have no argument. If it weren't for Mr. DEDEDE, Jaywalker and I, you wouldn't be here and the same could be said for everyone else. Tell me, Lucian, what do you think happens when you're all alone, without the crutches you've become so accustomed to and you realize that you don't even remember how to stand, let alone walk, on your own? I'll tell you what, you're going to fall. You're going to fall faster and farther than you ever have before, not just out of grace and out of the spotlight but out of this company and that's exactly what's going to happen at Midsummer Massacre. So continue to rely on your honor, continue to depend on your justice and continue to hope and pray but know that none of it makes a difference because at the end of the day? None of it changes anything. None, Lucian. So it is, at Midsummer Massacre, you have a chance to get everything back. Whereas I? Only have one thing left and that's the National Extreme Championship. See, Lucian, I've lost damn near everything and that has me even more focused and even more determined to successfully defend the National Extreme Championship. At Midsummer Massacre, it's everything or nothing.
Norman Hellion
Post August 13th 2014, 8:06 pm by Norman Hellion
You're right Victor I have hit rock bottom. I have lost battles to men I shouldn't have - and I have been punished for it. What you see is Peter punishing me. That's what you all see. Look at my knuckles and you'll nearly see bone. Look at my forehead and you'll see scratches. Look at my back and you'll see scars and bruises. When I wake up in the morning I can barely walk. I don't even want to move because of the blisters on my feet. Victor you say this world is a cruel one. You don't even know the half of that. If we could switch places, I doubt you would've made it this far as me. You probably would've put a bullet in your brain by now and the only reason why I haven't and won't is because I believe I have a purpose in life and by a year's time I will fulfill that purpose. I notice when you talk, you often say we and I can see why. When people look at us, they assume we are brothers because of our similar features. We could very well be brothers Victor. We could be the best of friends and for once we could punish this world and not the other way around. Wouldn't you just love that? There is something else I notice. I notice that a lot of extremists always talk about how they're going to start a revolution. They say they're going to change the EAW landscape forever - and in the end, they know, as do we that they will fail to carve a memorable legacy and they will fail at leaving an everlasting impression. But us? We could do all of that AND MORE! What's better than two monsters Victor? It's not a trick question. Two right? We would cause double the wreckage. After we are done with our destruction, the "EAW extremists" would end up on the endangered species list. And as we watch them burn, we could hum to your favorite tune of ring around the Rosie and we would laugh at them all falling down, begging for us to stop the madness when they already know we can't. Oh what a sight it would be. That image right there gets my blood pumping. It makes my heart skip a beat and this, all of this - could become a reality. I could make this happen and all I would have to do is kick Peter to the curb and embrace Charles Manson. I would get everything I want and more. I could have all the power in the world. Actually no, WE WOULD HAVE ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD. It's tempting Victor it really is, but there is something more that I want. Instead of fighting side by side, I prefer to be standing right across from you and looking down at that round face of yours and give you the beating of your life. At Midsummer Massacre, that smile on your face will be replaced by a frown. That obnoxious laugh that can travel miles will no longer be heard. All I want and all I crave right now is my Interwire championship and nobody is going to stop me - not even you. 

Which is odd Victor. When I originally won the Interwire championship, I was so convinced that it was nothing more than scrap metal or as you would call it, a prop. At the time I just wanted to beat the life out of Carlos because he didn't want to be my friend. Why didn't he want my friendship? I was nothing but nice to the guy. As of a matter of fact, I actually tried to have his back unlike GI Styles and yet, he kept refusing my offer. I kept asking and his reply would always be no. It's funny how the roles are reversed now. The tables have turned and I am now in Carlos' shoes. The question is, do I end up like him? Does my career expire at Midsummer Massacre? Or do I overcome the odds? The odds I face are conquerable, which is something Carlos never had in his favor. He was an unlucky man and sometimes I feel bad for him - buuuut, I am still able to shut my eyes at night because I know I'm not responsible for his demise. He dug his own grave and at Pain for Pride, I made him lay in it. And just think Victor, I did all of that to a man I liked. There's no telling what I will do to someone I despise like yourself. That's right I despise you so stop with these mind games, they no longer work and it's your own fault for showing your hand when the river card has yet to be flipped over. I want to go back to something you've said countless times. On many occasions you have said that I am a disgrace to the Interwire championship and that I am too weak to hold it proudly on my shoulder again, which brings me to this question. How am I disgrace to it when you treat it like trash? I have seen you drag it around on the ground like it means nothing to you, which you have said, but behind the scenes Victor, I know what happens. I know that when the camera stops rolling you hug it tight with all your might. You want it, you need it, it gives you joy, it gives you life. You are just like me in that sense. It's nothing more that reverse physiology. You do all of this because when you lose it, which is going to happen in a few days, you can play it off like it's no big deal, when the truth is you tried to defend it with everything you had, but you came up a little short because of the simple fact that you faced a man, a behemoth, who is simply more ruthless than you. I hold every advantage over you, even mentally because whether you want to believe it or not, Peter is always one step ahead of you. I don't even know what's going on inside that messed up mind of his, but if I had a guess, this was apart of his master plan since the day you took the Interwire championship away from us. The beatings he gives me, I don't mind because pain is only temporary my friend. He is teaching me a lesson, a lesson that I need to learn, a lesson that will make me even stronger, which is almost impossible. You think that if I lose, you get my life. You think that you and Charles Manson get to replace Peter? Luckily for me I don't have to worry about that because like you said, all this time you have been keeping that title warm for me. At Midsummer Massacre, I do something that's long overdue - I TAKE IT BACK!
Kevin Devastation
Post August 13th 2014, 7:48 pm by Kevin Devastation
Well allow me to just talk to you, between the two of us with no pageantry added.

You think I am just gonna go into this match bull headed Ryan? You honesty think I am gonna go into this match, which is my last chance at being something other than a failure, without knowing that you are the greatest being to ever step foot in this EAW ring? I know you are exactly what you think and know you are, a God amongst Extremists. I know very well that you see me and you see a man who can't keep a promise when he says he will do something extraordinary, and well in the past that has been very true. It has been many many years since I believed anything that I have truly said when it comes to being a God, being the man, or even being a "A Plus Player". But at this moment in time Ryan, at this very instance in time and space I feel that the planets have aligned in a very specific way where I get to have my moment. I need this moment Ryan, more than you will ever know because of how great you truly are. Because unlike you, I am not fighting a battle I know I can win, I am fighting a battle that I know is 100% impossible for Kevin Devastation to walk out of as the victor. Yet I fight it anyway, because I also know that even with everything against me, knowing that all the world is watching expecting me to fall like I have many times before and I simply can not allow that to happen and keep going. See Mikado Sekaiichi had the right idea at Pain For Pride, but the execution was not exactly how I would have done it. I plan on taking my time with you ryan and making sure that you are down and out before I take the final blow on you. I plan on making sure that you can't get up and take me off guard and beat me. Not at Mid Summer Massacre, not when I see things going the right way for a change. And I have changed Ryan Adams, whether or not you want to believe it it is a fact. I know at this moment in time I am no God, not even close at this point Ryan and I honestly am fine with that. But at Mid Summer Massacre that is a total different scenario, where I will push my body past the barriers it has been before by miles, and I will shred my humanity in my mind to get to the next level. It is true whether or not you believe me or not and that is what you don't seem to realize. THIS IS NOT KEVIN DEVASTATIONS EGO TALKING OUT OF ITS ASS! THIS IS A MAN WITH NOTHING LEFT POURING EVERY BIT OF SOUL HE HAS LEFT OUT IN FRONT OF YOU! And I will relinquish my soul and grow beyond needing one to become better than you, if only for one instance. Because all I need is to be there as your superior only one time Ryan just to show you that I can do it, that I can take the one thing you love most, your power, and show you there is a even greater power out there!

And yes I am a man on a redemption kick, and yes I do believe that it is here before me more now so than ever before. Go ahead and doubt it, just like Tyler Parker doubted the fact that in my home coming to Dynasty that I would beat him, and just like Ryan Savage who vowed to make sure I would never even make it to a match with you. Or at this point ask Cy Henderson what I am about, if you can find him at this point. And after you do all that Ryan just come to Mid Summer Massacre and look me in the eyes and you tell me if I believe my own hype, or if I believe that I am just another foolish lamb being lead to slaughter. I don't think I am being a lamb at this point in time, but maybe I am blinded by something. But rest assured that it is not ego at this point Ryan, it is not a will power that will blindly lead me into a situation where there is no coming back from. I fight to escape from those types of things more and more in this day and age. But what is pushing me to go farther than ever before and display some heart and some soul is the fact I am ready for this change to happen. I am ready to see my skin be burned from my body from the hot white lights, and my blood splatter on the ground from the beating that comes from the God of EAW. I am ready to see the white light flash before my eyes and I welcome it Ryan, I welcome this gift because I know it is mine for the taking, and that it is the one thing that keeps me going. But after Mid Summer Massacre if that gift passes me by and it does not work, then I look at you in the eyes and I tell you that you were right and for once in my career I leave with whatever honor I am granted to leave with and I walk away and I keep walking. I shake your hand and I show you the respect that is due to you from somebody who has done nothing to have any.

And I will say this to counteract your claim of the Law Of Attraction. You see that is the law you think is most associated with me, but that is very untrue. Because I see Murphys Law as more fitting for myself. See anything that can go wrong for me has gone wrong Mr. DEDEDE. Can you say the same thing? Can you really say that anything that goes in your career has also gone wrong in it? No, no you cant and you have no real clue what true failure is Ryan. You haven't the slightest idea how hard it is for me to get up every day and continue what I like to see as a journey that will never bring any joy. I saw that and then I saw the headline at Pain For Pride Seven...The Battle Of Gods...And I had something to train harder for, something to make me love what I do for once. I had a goal like never before, a goal to prove to the world and more so to myself that I am something, I am a somebody and not just this wandering ghost you refer to me as. Oh did that comment get under my skin Ryan, it made me feel like I was nothing more than a spirit who is nothing more than a possible figment of your imagination than a actual challenge. And I see why you may not see me as a challenge at this point in time, but in a few nights when those lights are on us and they are brighter than ever and the crowd is behind you at one hundred percent and the blood flows through your veins and it is boiling with rage and passion...YOU WILL SEE ME ACROSS FROM YOU AND YOU WILL SEE SOMETHING THAT NOBODY IN THIS ENTIRE PLANET HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO SEE, NOT EVEN MYSELF. YOU SEE KEVIN DEVASTATION NOT AS A FOOL WHO FLIES TO CLOSE TO THE SUN WITH SOME MAN MADE WINGS...NOT AS SOME IDIOT WHO TEMPTS HIS MAKER ONE TO MANY TIMES...AND NOT AS A MAN WHO IMITATES A GOD...

You see the Ascension that I truly have earned to become the God who will defeat you.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post August 13th 2014, 5:49 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Midsummer Massacre

You shouldn’t be looking up Jay because where you’re going, the only direction you should be looking at is down—straight to hell! I am fully aware of the religious figures in EAW. Those are the same people that think highly of themselves. Those are the same people that look way up to the heavens and think highly of themselves. I know that you’re going to hate this statement, Jay but, you may not be a god, but you have some personality traits of someone that puts themselves up in a god status. You have not confidence, but arrogance. You claim that you are above everyone else and the ones lower than you should kiss and worship the ground you walk on. You see, Jay. I’m different from Robbie V, Kevin Devastation and Mr. DEDEDE that call themselves a god or whatever unique spelling they have. I’m not in my different little bubble. I don’t block the world from around me and have it be a Cameron-centric world. I am aware of the daily situations of this world and just like I said before, the problem is not with me, but with you. When are you ever going to learn that you can never get rid of a god or goddess?

When are you ever going to learn that you have been wasting all these months on something that you can never accomplish? Jaywalker, you have been wasting your time on something that doesn’t need to be resolve. There is a saying that goes if it’s not broken, don’t fix it. You see at Reckless Wiring, you could have prevented all of this from happening. You could have given the Heart Break Boy the goodbye that he deserved. You could have looked him in the eye and thanked him for even letting a lowlife scum like you into Project E.G.O. because without you, you’d be some irrelevant loser trying to relive their glory days. Did you do that? No, you decided to escalate the problem and drag it on for the next several months. You tried to make me look like the antagonist of this entire thing, while you tried to build yourself up as this hero that is trying to rid of the woman that you claimed forced the Heart Break Boy to retire. You wanted me to look bad in front of everyone. You thought that you were doing the right thing by branding me at Dia Del Diablo, but it only made you look like the one thing that you were trying not to be—the antagonist.  

You tried ripping away everything from me, but why don’t I have an empty feeling? Why don’t I feel alone going into this match with you? That’s because I am not going into this match with you alone. I have someone up in the heavens looking out for me in every shape and form and I hope that he will forgive me for my sins because this Saturday, my actions towards you will be sinful. It’s not going to be angelic and beautiful like it is up in heaven. It’s going to be fucking ugly because in that ring, I will leave everything there like I do every time that I compete. There will not be once ounce of sweat that doesn’t shed down my skin because I WILL LEAVE EVERYTHING IN THERE! I’ve had enough with your games. I have had enough for your arrogant ass and I think it’s time for someone to shut you up once and for all. I’m not planning to shut you up for myself, but for anyone that has banged their head against the wall after hearing you talk. I’m doing it for the Heart Break Boy, the Heart Break Gal and their precious daughter that they will probably never hear the voice of ever again.

You’re right about one thing: I have things to prove to people as a person. I have more thing to prove than you do. You’re already the champion and people have seen the things that you can do. They know the cold, heartless person they are, but does that give you right to act arrogant and be just talk? Ever since Pain for Pride, you have been smugger than ever. You have been walking around like you’re actually proud about how you beat the Heart Break Boy. The difference between your match against him and your match against me is that you ACTUALLY have no career after you lose. Your match at Pain for Pride, HBB FIGURATIVELY quit, but at Midsummer Massacre, you’ll LITERALLY quit EAW. Your career is over and we get to sing a nice song for your departure. Jay, I have learned from our last encounter. I have learned what I need to do to defeat you. It’s going to take a lot, but that doesn’t mean that I won’t do it. I don’t want to be looked at as any other woman. I want to be looked at as one of you, I want to be looked at as better than you and if taking that championship is the way to do it, then so be it.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post August 13th 2014, 4:19 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
MSM PROMO

Go down in history, you want to go down in history. Don't sell yourself short, you've already gone down in history; you've gone down in history time and time again, and you'll go down again at Midsummer Massacre just as easily if you mistake the situation you're in. And as usual, you'll never be able to redeem your loss. Like a ghost in the night you'll wander, clutching through the littlest ray of light and that's no prediction, that's no preconceived notion, that's prophecy. It's only reading the patterns, reading between the lines, calling you out for who you are when you refuse to face the ugly, gruesome truth.

I listen to every word you say and feel uninspired and unconvinced, completely. Maybe you truly believed what came from your own mouth four years ago but there's no way you can convince me you believe this crap now. So I've just gotta address the elephant in the room here.. let's talk like its just you and me. You know you've made a repeated ass out of yourself time and time again. Your career has been a highlight reel full of failures, bad bumps and humiliating moments. People think a match against you is a demotion, plenty of people want nothing to do with you. You're easily one of the most hated men and I know a whole lot about hate, the last time I kicked your ass I went on to being the most hated man as well. But the reason why nobody takes you seriously is because you try to speak things into existence that you KNOW won't happen.

The law of attraction.

Thoughts become things. Speaking greatness into existance and expecting nothing less. You follow that law to a tee, and you do it consciously. It's not about your "ego". Nobody with as big of a mind like yours could possibly ignore the grit and grime of the matter. You know exactly how much of an embarrassment you've been, and you also know how far you've fallen from the days where you were once the favorite to win the Grand Rampage.Instead you try to speak into existence the idea that you belong on the same stage as me, in the same ring as me, in the same LEAGUE as me... when you don't. You haven't proven it. And don't think I'm knocking the law of attraction, because even the best of us have used it to pull ourselves out of the gutter. But for those who don't remember I went on record early this year and confessed to everyone that there can't be an official "Greatest of all Time", not even me. There can't be a Greatest of all Time because nobody will ever let him exist. Because people don't know how to be fans anymore, they all want to be a part of the show, they all have a say and this and that, they all have a personal agenda. You can win 1000 championships, but it won't happen. This came after YEARS of me proclaiming that I was the greatest Extremist to ever wrestle in this company. For the first time ever, I contradicted myself and called myself out as being a liar, but not for nothing--not for nothing, see I learned a valuable lesson late last year about the way this game works. 7 years in and im still learning, bet your ass. But I learned that you can only climb so far up the ladder until the ladder loses its balance, and its from then where you clutch onto that brass ring and hold on for your life.. when you're willing to let go is when you take the fall. The most important thing I learned, KD, was my limits. I can beat anybody. I can kill Project EGO, I can beat Impact at Pain for Pride and I can save EAW from Scott Diamond's regime.. and the next year I can go on a streak and beat Drastik, beat THOR, beat 6 men in the Inferno No Way Out match, beat Sekaiichi in the main event of Pain for Pride, beat Kevin Devastation at Midsummer Massacre. But no matter what there will ALWAYS be people telling me I don't deserve what I have. I can't be the greatest, but what's the point of being a King when I can be is a God.

In fact, that's exactly what I am to this place. A GOD. That's what I think I am. And EAW is a mono-deistic realm, there can only be ONE GOD, there can only be ONE DEDEDE. 

And it's perfect for me, because you have the choice to believe in him or not but eventually everyone ''faces the music'' and everyone meets their maker. Everyone who's ever trash-talked me has paid for it one way or another. Can you honestly sit there and tell yourself--tell ME that you can do what I do? If the God that people open their bibles and read about is real, he's got one hell of a track record. He's done some amazing, amazing things.. where's your track record KD? Where's your universe? Can you honestly say this place wouldn't exist without you? Can you honestly call yourself the Eye in the Sky? And here's the most important question I will ever ask you in your godforsakened life... can you HANDLE the responsibilities of being a God?

Can you constantly, constantly knock down the biggest and the baddest and fill my shoes and do what I've done over the past few years, let alone my whole career? Can you save EAW, can you run EAW, can you fight for EAW, can you hold this World Title with pride and be the best World Champion you can possibly be? No. Admit it, that throne you've always entitled yourself to has had another man sitting in it for a long time, and I'm that man. If you're looking to dethrone me, you have to be bigger and badder than every man, group, coalition, force and foe who's ever stared me in my face and threatened to take what I had before. Bet you didn't think about that when you came out on Dynasty feeling so entitled to what I have. Bet you didn't realize that for all the suffering you've been put through that only made you so taunted and vilified, I've been put through ten times worse and it's made me a Legend. Not the buzz-word they call every guy who's stuck around here for more than three years, no, I mean an actual LEGEND. This is why you aren't on my level, this is a disadvantage you can't suddenly speak out of existence. You can't fabricate the difference in power between us and expect it to save you. I don't doubt it'll be a good match, I just know you don't have what it takes. And if I'm sadistic for knowing this and still egging you on and still letting you walk into a typhoon blindfolded, so be it. Call me sadistic. But I didn't ask for this, I didn't want this. I'm just the target 10 million miles away who watches everything you and knows you for who you are, better than most.

You want what I've got, but all this talk about Deitys and comparison to Greek Gods.. I don't buy that. if there's any Greek Mythology figure you should model yourself after, it's not the Gods. It's those who dance for the Gods and wish to imitate the real Gods in this life. I know you want to give me a great match on the grand stage and I know you want to go for broke, but you should be careful about how far you push me. You are no Hades, but you're a lot like Icarus. And even though I know you won't heed my warning, I'll warn you anyway. You have a gift, you've got something about you that makes you more resilient than most people who've ever stepped foot into the land of extreme. Your career's been a tragic theme of failed ambition, and it'd be a real shame if the one who could once soar through the skies makes the bottom of the ocean his resting place. Your thick skin is what gives you your wings around here, but it would be best if you didn't fly too close to the sun.
StarrStan
Post August 13th 2014, 4:12 pm by StarrStan
Please, won’t you believe me? I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE AT MIDSUMMER MASSACRE!

I don’t have to prove anything to you, Hades. I don’t have to prove anything to anybody. My place in EAW history is set. I’m already a hall of famer. I’m already one of the best to ever do it. I’m already the most elite technical wrestler in the world. Do you want to know why I am your number one contender? It is the same reason I have main evented FPV after FPV throughout my career. There’s been a lot of questioning as to why guys like myself, Mr.. DEDEDE, Jaywalker, and other greats continually get the spotlight. It’s because we have ACTUALLY earned it, Hades. Not just through “time” but through hard work. We have put our blood, sweat, and tears into this company, not just our “time.” That’s why your time in the spotlight is always limited. You get a title shot here or there, and it seems you still always share the spotlight somehow. Whether it be through other challengers or run-ins, your time in the spotlight is never truly “your time” in the spotlight. Sure, you won the Answers World Championship at Pain for Pride, but what is the lasting image of your match? It wasn’t you making Dark Demon tap out. It wasn’t you holding the belt over your head as confetti fell from the rafters. IT WAS ZACK CRASH JUMPING 90 FEET TO HIS NEAR DEATH. What was the lasting image of your “title defense,” if you are still calling it that, from the draft show? It wasn’t you walking out with the belt; it was Dark Demon walking out with the cash in the vault contract. You keep telling me I am the one with something to prove, but you still haven’t proved you deserve that spotlight. You haven’t even gotten the true spotlight yet. You’ve got your chance with me at Midsummer Massacre. You can prove you deserve the belt, the spotlight, everything, by defeating me in Showdown’s main event. But if you lose? It’s all mine. The spotlight is back on me, because it always finds it way back onto the star. The belt comes back to where it belongs, BECAUSE IF I HAVE TO REMIND YOU ONE MORE TIME, I NEVER GOT MY REMATCH FOR THAT BELT, AND THAT’S ALL THE JUSTIFICATION I NEED TO TELL YOU WHY I AM FACING YOU AT MIDSUMMER MASSACRE. Everything will be mine, Hades. And in case you haven’t realized it, this match isn’t a make it or break it for me. If I win, I get another world title on my resume. Woo hoo. If I lose? No one is going to see me differently. My legacy is already in stone, I’ll only be adding it to it when I make you tap out. Now from your perspective, Hades, I’d be a little nervous. I know you’re confident but there’s a very strong possibility you are going to lose. I am telling you that you are going to lose. When you lose your entire title reign will be seen as a failure. All that “time,” you spent, many will see it as a waste. You’ll be right back in that line again. That’s what is coming to you when you lose. Now if, IF, you win, you get a win over one of the best in the world, and that’s not a cheap cliché that is the truth. I am one of the best of the world. There are not many who beat me in this profession, and there is not one man who can out wrestle me on that mat. I am better than you. I will always be better than you. The question on everyone’s mind should not be am I worthy or is he worthy, it should be is HIS time up. Is Hades The Hellraiser 15 minutes of fame already over?

You think you can end my career? GO AHEAD!  DO IT! Try to end my career. I am going to shatter yours. I won’t just end it but I will break every piece of it, just like I will break every bone in your body. Your career will be in dust. There will be nothing left worth remembering about it. You are going to lose at Midsummer Massacre. You think this is personal, Hades? I really don’t give a damn about you. Sure, I don’t like you, but it’s not that I hate you. I just call it how I see it, and I only see the truth. THE TRUTH IS HADES, I’m winning my fourth world title this Saturday, and there is nothing you can do about it. Time is not in your favor, Hades, no matter how hard you try to delay the inevitable. Your reign is coming to an end, listen for it. You won’t be hearing a “tick-tock,” you’ll be hearing a “ding-ding-ding,” AND MY THEME MUSIC PLAYING IN VICTORY!

Last edited by StarrStan on August 13th 2014, 4:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
LVCIAN
Post August 13th 2014, 11:54 am by LVCIAN
An all-out war between honor and dishonor has brewed. For the past couple of months I have been battling to eradicate corruption, to make this a better place. One could argue that the place I envision has never existed and it's probably true. But to say it never will is an understatement. I firmly believe I can bring CHANGE to EAW. Not a change that would be beneficial for me, but for EAW itself. Fraudulency has lurked in the midst of the corporate ladder since the inception of this company. Seemingly it is a force that is inevitable to stop, a beast. But together we can stand up to this beast because together we are far more powerful than anything or anyone and together we can SLAUGHTER THE BEAST. The machine has tried everything in their power to take me down, but they have failed. Despite the fact I have lost important battles, I haven't lost the war. I'm still standing despite all the tribulations and hardships that have been imposed upon my path. They thought DEDEDE's dangerous arsenal would be like kryptonite to me and they were wrong. I proved them that there is NO kyptonite that can weaken this SUPERMAN. Nobody has managed to find my weaknesses because I don't have ANY. I can't be stopped, did you hear that Cleopatra? I CAN NOT BE STOPPED. And if you think Tyler Parker can do what DEDEDE couldn't... You're out of your mind and so are you, Scrappy - I mean Tyler, if you honestly think you can successfully defend the National Extreme Championship at Midsummer Massacre. We've all lost a lot for this business. I have lost everything, Tyler. You have the National Extreme Championship and I just have... a mission. It isn't much, but it keeps me going. My hopes for a better EAW keep me alive. And those hopes won't be destroyed regardless what you attempt to do against me this Saturday. You can put me through a table, you can hit me with a steel chair, but no matter what you do my pride will remain intact, HONOR will continue to live and JUSTICE will prevail.

This isn't just a battle between you and I, this isn't just a battle for the National Extreme Championship, this is a battle between the machine and I for control, for POWER. I think I can do any and everything but not because I got a shot and "I made it". Let's face it I haven't been given any shots, I have TAKEN those shots. I'm not facing you at MSM because they wanted it, I am facing you at MSM because I fought for that opportunity and I was successful at it. I don't talk my way into things, I fight my way into things. It's just a coincidence I am in this match, none of this was designed. I won a battle royal to become number one contender for your National Extreme Championship. I'm reminding you because it seems you forgot. I deserve to be National Extreme Champion, not just for the fact I won a battle royal, but because I have been working my ass off for five years. I shouldn't be facing you at MSM 6, I should be facing DEDEDE and I think we can all agree on that. You  implied that I am no longer passionate enough. If that was true, do you think I would still be here? There is energy, there is desire inside of me despite everything they have done to ensure there wasn't. I established dominance over every possible contender for your belt several weeks ago, that ain't something somebody who is "all talk" would do, now is it? You don't scare, your words don't inflict fear into my heart because you're the one who likes to run his mouth and ultimately doesn't back up a word he says. I acknowledge I blew it three years ago, I failed miserably. I made a mistake and I am still facing to this day the repercussions of that mistake, but I learned my lesson. You don't have the right to judge, much less to make fun of me. I'm not a kid anymore, not the kid I was back then, "Scrappy", I am A MAN.

I know that once the bell rings there is no turning back, do you? Once the bell rings, do you have the slightest idea what you will be getting yourself into? I'm not going to quit, I know that is what you want because let's face it that is the ONLY way you will defeat me IF I quit. Will you quit, Tyler? Will you run out of motivation? I know I won't. I have never been more motivated to SPEAR somebody in my ENTIRE career. I'm not begriming anybody for forgiveness. As a matter of fact i could care less if I am forgiven for the contemptible actions I committed in the past. I don't need anybody's forgiveness all I truly need, all I require is their support and I have it. I still do what needs to be done, what is necessary. If I have to spear you in a half I will, If I have to put you thought agony and pain I will. Not because I don't like you, I actually like and respect what you've done, but you have crossed the line. Somebody needs to put you in your place and that somebody will be me. I'm sick and tired of being disrespected. This Saturday I will utilize you as a stepping stone. I'll use you to prove the entire world why they call me superman, why I am not to be messed with, and why HONOR ALWAYS PREVAILS.
Vic Vendetta
Post August 13th 2014, 9:01 am by Vic Vendetta
Finally Norman has spoken after weeks of silence, and finally Norman you have put Peter behind you just where he belongs. Norman as you spoke to me and I sat here and listened one thing just kept coming to mind, and that’s how hard you have fallen how hard you have it rock bottom! The Norman Hellion that the entire EAW roster used to fear is no longer a threat to us you are no longer viewed as a threat to even a roach. From a Behemoth to a bug what a transformation, Norman but I really am proud of you, I am proud that you have finally cut Peter off and decided to listen to me because I only want what is best for you. You see Norman believe it or not you and I both resemble one another. You are nothing but a brute force never to be messed with on your best or his worst day. It makes me smile because you’re just like me. Deep down I know that you see the world the way I do. We are both individuals who people say simply want to watch the world burn. But that cannot be, there is purpose to our existence. There is meaning in what we say and do you see there is promise in what we bring to the table. And these people don’t believe it but there is hope for what we can do to save those who can admit their powerlessness to save themselves! Norman you have honestly just went through a downfall and when you attacked me on Showdown it brought joy to my soul to know that the Norman that I had so much faith in has returned! The Norman who I wanted side by side with Charles and I has finally began to rekindle his old ways this Norman that attacked me is the real Norman Hellion, you only have one person to thank for that…Charles Manson! Without Charles you would have still been losing to opponents that you would have beaten in a matter of three seconds, opponents like Hades the Hellraiser,  Alex Anderson and me!! That is why I am allowing you to face me for this championship...You told me that you wanted me at 100% well your request will be granted my brother, you want my all right mwuahaha oh yes I will do anything you ask just for me to face this Norman Hellion that attacked me last week, I will obey you just to face the BEHEMOTH!!!

(Vic gets on his knees laughing hysterically as he begins to pray to a monument of Charles Manson in his home..Vic then stops as his face becomes serious and stares back at the camera)

Ring around the rosy a pocket full of posies ashes, ashes we all fall down.  Listen to me Norman I have a story for you my son for years the flock of sheep has been led by a lost shepherd. They have been led to believe that they shall be protected when the wolf comes to feed…. The flock looks into the eyes of the wolf, knowing well what is coming for them, yet they don't know how to fight back, they have resigned to their fate. What they have failed to realized, is that their shepherd has abandoned them, left them all alone against the harsh realities of this cold and cruel world. They stand alone against the wolf coming for his feast. But here comes David coming to save you sheep I shall lead the errand flock to their salvation, I shall teach them to fight against the wolf and show them the truth that has been kept from them for so long because I will save you my children, I will enlighten your spirits, in Normans case I will save you from the wolf known as Peter who is eating away at meat day by day without you realizing it. Some may think that Vic Vendetta has lost his mind but that isn’t the truth. The fact of the matter is Vic Vendetta has finally opened his eyes and I see that I need an army. An army that can bring down the walls just as the Israelites in the bible destroyed the walls just as Joshua instructed. Today I stand as Joshua in the midst of this ignorant world, today Vic Vendetta will strike down all that oppose the king of kings and the Alpha and Omega!!! But before I begin this revolution I must first save those that can’t save themselves and Norman I highly favor you which is why I am giving you this chance to take back your InterWire Title, like I said before this prop doesn’t belong to me I am the unrightful owner of this item of the world…I am just keeping it warm for you but if you really want it back then come and get it, come and strip your championship from me but heed my words and pass this on to Peter on August 16 there will be a war, the war over you Norman, you see I will happily hand this title back to you but only if you defeat me for it. I will give you the chance but in exchange I want your life in my hands if you fail. So much is on the line Norman the question is will you fall at the foot of defeat or rise up in triumph?!  
Cage.
Post August 13th 2014, 3:03 am by Cage.
I punch myself, to raddle myself you know? To get myself pumped up and ready, but really I don't have to do that, see I am always ready. I've gained the reputation as an unstable, unstoppable wrestling machine who seemingly gets even more impossible to beat as each day goes by, it's scary. I know, but I like it, there is no one who can lace up their boots in this damn world, and call themselves a professional wrestler, or in this case an “EAW Extremist” and say they are better than Diamond Cage. Because that's a lie, you may have your Cash In The Vault briefcases, and you may have your world title reigns before me. But are you really BETTER? Do you have a killer instinct, another gear? Are you a machine? Do you see the sight of your own blood and laugh at it's reflection? I don't think you guys do, because there is only one Diamond Cage. I am the one and only, I came into Extreme Answers Wrestling to be a champion, to go down as an icon of this business, and every since I came into this goddamn company, every since I started kicking people's asses and proved that I will one day be the World Champion of EAW, people have been getting in my way, and while they have gotten in my way I have continued to kick their asses, from Jaywalker to DDD, to Starr, to Scott, to the House of Renegades in the King of Extreme Tournament, everyone thought they could take out Diamond Cage. Really they now come up with excuses as to why they lost to me, like I am not that damn good, see I have been outspoken a bit on a lot of things happening in EAW. Crash want's to buy this place to make it better for guys like me? I don't buy that one bit, see maybe I'd be enjoying myself a lot more if around Grand Rampage a certain guy didn't stick his nose in my business, and didn't cost me the Answers World Championship. 

Something he didn't pay dearly for, but why make this company better for guys like me or Hades or Senn? I don't buy that one bit, you are a selfish son of a bitch, and you don't care about anyone but yourself. You but on your cheesy smile and think I buy that, but I know you, and I know that bitch smile anyway, you are planning on screwing me, and stabbing me in the back just like another guy did around this time. Using me as propaganda because you know these people respect and adore me and they know that Diamond Cage should be the World Champion, PERIOD. I don't buy it one bit, I didn't buy you HAVING to screw me to get Demon, I don't BUY you wanting to be in charge of EAW. And I don't buy this change you want to bring to this company, because at the end of the day, the only CHANGE, that will be brought to this company, is the guys who weren't working as hard and fighting as hard as Diamond Cage are on TOP, while a guy like me still has to scratch and claw his way. But I like that, I like using my fist, I like beating the hell out of people and I like putting my body through implements of torture, because really what doesn't kill you makes you stronger right? And through all the wars I've been in, I am a god in this ring. No one is better, no one can do it like Diamond Cage and you know it, you step in the ring with Diamond Cage it doesn't get any more violent, it doesn't get anymore EXTREME, than that. Another thing that has bothered me is a guy claiming a victory over another guy who wasn't even cleared to compete because another obsolete man from EAW's past doesn't know when to stay down, and don't get in my way. No matter how many brains I scramble, no matter how many times I set people on fire, no matter how many times I beat people at their own game, THEY CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT THROUGH THEIR MINDS THAT DIAMOND CAGE IS NOT THE GUY TO GET FAMOUS OFF OF! For christ sake, I took years off peoples life, just to get ahead, and Starr Stan of all people. The guy I beat, is getting a World Title shot before me? EAW hypocrisy is real people, IT EXIST! It existed when Demon was chairman and then you know lost and almost had this company killed, it exist now when DDD is back in charge, it will forever exist. Because it is a wrestling company, and why I say wrestling company? Because we can never have a canadian who was raised in New York City as the top guy in our industry, no matter how many times he's beaten the best we've thrown at him. VERY WELL!! Then I'll show up at Midsummer Massacre, and I'll do it again, I'll kick Lethal Consequences ass, from pillar to post, I'll do what I always do, and you see how this company likes to contradict itself, this company likes to be the land of extreme or beyond extreme and have every match in EAW be contested in extreme rules, well let me tell you this, putting this as an “Extreme Rules Match” only makes this company look even more foolish. BECAUSE WHAT ARE ALL THE OTHER MATCHES I'VE BEEN IN WHERE I STILL GOT HIT WITH WEAPONS HUH? ARE THOSE NORMAL MATCHES? YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!! Lethal Consequences belongs to Diamond Cage, I am going to give him the worst ass kicking I have ever laid on a man in months, THANK YOU LC, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME TASTE MY OWN BLOOD, THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME REALIZE WHAT I HAVE TO DO NOW, Thank you for making it so evident that now, I have to retire people. I have to start burying people, I have to start ending careers, thank you for bring back the EviL that was sleeping for way too long in my heart. You are going to find out why I am the most dangerous entente in this company, you are going to find out that when I step in this ring, I make whoever is standing across from me HURT. And you will hurt for costing me an Answers World Championship, I said it once, I'll say it again. I AM NOT DONE YET, INFACT I AM JUST GETTING STARTED BLOWING THE DOORS OFF THIS COMPANY AND SHATTERING THE GLASS CEILING. I am away 24/7 busting my ass not to be second bannana and not to have some half asses match that millions will be watching, so I will be there, and if LC can't catch up and handle me, well tough shit. But I want you to realize at Midsummer Massacre, MY FIRST Midsummer Massacre, I ain't walking in there to be LC's bitch. I ain't walking in there to be anyone's bitch, I am walking into Midsummer Massacre for revenge. I welcome that attack you gave me LC, infact it will only give me a chance to give you one hell of an answer at Midsummer Massacre,

Welcome to my NIGHTMARE, BITCH!
J-Dynasty 2?
Post August 13th 2014, 2:34 am by J-Dynasty 2?
A Goddess is what you are? So many divinities, you could rarely last a day EAW without someone referencing themselves being some kind of heavenly being. You’d think EAW was trying to give Greek mythology a run for its money with this pantheon that would have even Mount Olympus buckle under the weight of so many. Kevin Devastation is GOD! Robbie is God. Mr.DEDEDE is Gawd. The Answers World Champion on Showdown is named Hades.  I hear even Jacob Senn is holding that divine god status these days. Tread lightly Cameron, the status of the divine mean nothing to us non-believers and many a god have gone missing when stepping forth in my neck of the woods. Cleopatra, Dark Demon, HBB, POP and Troy may have left me, but I’ve been edging out gods long before and after they passed by.

I know that when people envision heaven they imagine a world within the clouds above, but that doesn’t excuse you for having your head in those white delights miss goddess, I am in no need to be told the dangers of being cut by glass. With glass I left Robbie V speechless as an angry mime for many months to the point it became his most legendary persona. With glass I ended the career of Kawajai and the Heart Break Boy alike. With glass I made sure one of HBB’s daughters would never be the same. Maybe I’ll even bring it out for our match. In fact I still remember the look in your face and the fear in your eyes when I brought glass ever so close to throat at the Grand Rampage. You do remember that don’t you? When I through you over the top rope and still came to feast on the rest of your remains ever after your dreams broke? To think, I spent Reckless Wiring, The Grand Rampage, Dia Del Diablo and Pain for Pride messing with you, with your people and the things that you care for, in some ways perhaps I was blind to see it was you that was my true rival within all these months instead of the man in HBB I tried to convince myself was my true enemy. I’ve had too much pride to reference this until now, but I never forgot the day I saw you and Cleopatra together feuding with Lethal and the Lyndivias because there was a detail within it that was passed out like it was insignificant when it meant the world to me. Deep down I’ve always held a personal grudge with you, ever since that one night on Showdown that you revealed that you and Cleopatra had made a truce after it was YOU who convinced Cleopatra to leave a “bad influence” like me, to you it was just a failed chance of seeing if Cleo would stop being a bitch without me when she still lingers today doing bad deeds, while for me it was a betrayal that cost me power!

You broke up the CN Tower and I broke up the American Dream, I had you marked for life and cost you a chance to main event Pain for Pride by tossing you out of the Grand Rampage, you pulled the rug out from under me, the stage is set two for our battle to be an ugly one. Normally things are about making a legacy for me, for example HBB as weak as he was still carried the name value to match with mine to get me a main event match at Pain for Pride where there was just so much glory to gain but you and me is a personal matter and is fueled by unwavering HATE! When I’ve ended other people’s career it’s been to be able to brag and have my own stock elevated, but for you it’ll be to inflict pain upon you and watch you’ll react when it sets in that everything has ended for you. What look will you have on your face? Will that sparkle in your eye go dim? Will you struggle to breathe as you tense up? Will your heart skip a beat? I’ll be watching and listening very closely so I can soak in everything that goes through your mind, body and soul when it happens! Oh yes Cameron, that’s a purpose worth going to hell and back over, you think you’ve been through it all but people ALWAYS think they’ve experienced all sorts of pain and tribulations up until a new scar comes forth in a way that never imagined were possible. You’ve faced me before on FPV yes, but even then you still had HBB interfering in the match on your behalf to minimize the onslaught, and yet you still lost, this time you’re out of friends and this will be worse all the more!

Swimming with the guppies mean nothing when you try to go into shark waters, none of us extremists care about what you’ve done in the vixens division. Yes you’re bolder than all the other women, I’ve even come to accept that you are the most credible vixen of all time, but you’ve got heaps of things to prove as a PERSON. You think you’re ready to hold this championship on my shoulder, to take my place on the pedestal I’m at as you say, but where I stand isn’t a place where I get to get away with being a plain figure just because people are impressed by my sex and ignore me having nothing more to offer. You are respected for being a woman doing what no other woman would, which is all well and good for the revolution of women and getting you known as a leader of girls worldwide, but otherwise there’s nothing else to you. Believe me that when people hear a person’s throat has been slit they know it must have been me, just as they knew when a hall of fame championship was made or the most gallant robe was worn it all had to be me, even if my name was not mentioned. The people know the vibes and style that can only come from me. IF you had the time, you’d be forced to find a way to stand out from the rest, a way to make what you say and do so distinct that whenever they watch and listen they’d be able to tell that only you could do what has been done without even seeing your face.

Of course the thing is that “if” is very silly freebie pretending as if it is up to chance, you don’t have that time.
Post August 12th 2014, 10:12 pm by Guest
I never said I didn't want IT... I said I don't want THIS!

( The camera slowly fades into a wide screen shot of an iron gate blocking a mass of property. As the camera enters the property we get a view of a grand cobblestone walkway. It approaches a building, a relatively small brick house. A muffed, drowned out yelling is heard between two distinct voices. Another camera switches to a view of inside the home. An older man, Salvatore Rizzi is shown with his hand over his head as his grandson, Frederico Rizzi sits adjacent )

Salvatore: Can we please just discuss this like civilized human beings? Mi stai uccidendo. Non so se posso prendere questo!

Frederico: You know my Italian isn't the greatest, if we're gonna disuss this like human beings can we at least use the language the rest of this country speaks?

Salvatore: Eh, I don't know. Let's see... it's been a while since I've had to use my Spanish..

Frederico: And you wanna be civilized? Okay... let's be civilized. I'm a frank man, Nono. You know that better than anyone, I'm not gonna hold anything back. I think... I know it was a big mistake not taking up Narcotics. A dirty business yes but we wouldn't have been the ones running our fingers through it. We wouldn't have had to even touch it if we didn't want to. We had suppliers, distributors and buyers all lined up, all that was needed was the deal. We were approached first, before any of the other families. We turned it down and now look! Narcotics is the driving force, the main money maker for the others. the Mancini's, the Lampone's... they're laughing at us. We've fallen so far that sooner rather than later it's going to--

Salvatore: THAT'S ENOUGH! HOW DARE YOU COME INTO HERE AND TELL ME HOW TO RUN MY FAMILY! YOU'VE ALREADY SAID IT, MADE IT CLEAR AS DAY... YOU DON'T WANT IT! YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS!... You have no kids, you yourself are an only child... I know that when I die, the family dies along with me.

( There's a long pause. Frederico walks over to a table and pours a shot of scotch. He downs it and begins to pace around the room a bit. After a while he walks over to his grandfather and he kneels down beside him )

Frederico: I never said I didn't want IT... I said I didn't want this. I know that this, what you're doing, it's not going to get us anywhere, it's pretty apparent and I think you know that. I know that when you took over, you had only one goal in mind. To make this family, and all it's practices completely legitimate. Now while you may have succeeded, and unfortunate circumstance is that you've set this family back years, DECADES even! We used to have it all, every politician in our pocket, every judge... we controlled everything and every one. But let's face it, in a business like this you can't go against the grain. You can't be legitimate when the rest of the families aren't. 

( Another long pause, Salvatore looks up on a wall to a portrait of he and his son Rocco, Frederico's father. Salvatore begins to break down )

Salvatore: If only your father was still alive... [sobbing]... he had a vision. A clear, perfect, flawless vision. He was going to make it all legitimate. No more fighting, no more killing, no more war. If the rest could've only seen his vision, if they just had a little patience. 

( By now Salvatore has broken out into a full cry, a near raged look on his face as he slams his fist down on the end table )

Salvatore: BUT NO! THEY COULDN'T WAIT, THEY COULDN'T CHANCE IT! They needed their money, they needed their drugs. So they killed him, because they couldn't risk losing it. AND THAT'S WHY I'LL NEVER DEAL WITH NARCOTICS! NOT ONLY BECAUSE IT'S A DIRTY BUSINESS BUT BEAUSE IT'S WHAT GOT YOUR FATHER KILLED! I don't care how far we fall, I'm never changing this family. So I suggest that either YOU start thinking about this differently, or don't think of it at all.

( Frederico stares into the eyes of his grandfather. He runs his tongue across his teeth and nods his head as he turns out to leave the room )

Salvatore: One way or another, when I die... whether or not you decide to change your mind about the family, it won't be too far behind me.

( Camera fades out )

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next