Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

LVCIAN
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post June 14th 2014, 10:11 pm by LVCIAN
OOC: This is a remake of my last promo since I decided to keep Reigns. I apologize for any inconvenience I probably caused.

- The scene slowly opens on a night where a live event is transpiring in the backstage interview area. Lucian Black is seen with a joyful countenance with Max A. Million by his side -

Max: Ladies and gentlemen, I am joined at this time by Lucian Black. It is an honor, no pun intended, to interview  you. Don't worry, I won't take much of your time. Not too long ago you expressed to the EAW universe that in due time the truth would unfold. What is this "truth" you were talking about?

Lucian: I don't think the poisoned minds of the EAW universe have the ability to comprehend the truth. The truth is quite apparent. It's written on the wall. All you have to do is open your eyes, but you refuse to open them.  You act like it's a secret, Max, but we all know what the truth I am talking about is. The truth is fraudulency lurks in the midst of the corporate ladder and none of you have done ANYTHING about it. You all claim you love and sherish this  company to the brim yet you just stand there with your arms crossed and watch how they slowly burn it to the ground.

Max: Don't you think you have gone too far with this " honor" thing? I mean, some people would argue you've become obsessed with the concept of what honor is.

Lucian: Obsessed, Stew? I'm not obsessed I just have a conscience. Something your leaders  seem to lack. They have no scruples whatsoever. They've been lying to you, they have DECEIVED you time and time again. Yet you continue to deposit your trust in them. I'm the only one fighting for EAW's honor. It hasn't been facile to fight for what I believe in, I have failed on several different occasions, I have lost innumerable battles, but the war is far from over and believe me honor will prevail when it's all over.

Max: I see, but Lucian, how can you justify the despicable things the council has done to ensure Demon stays on top? Isn't that corruption? What about Cleopatra's tenure as GM of the Dynasty brand?

Lucian: We've done what we have had to do. Not necessarily to ensure Demon stays on top, but to ensure honor lives. Cleopatra has established justice in Dynasty. She's doing an exceptional job as a general manager. Regardless what you think Demon's Council will not perish and honor will remain unscathed.

Max: Zack Crash is now out of the title picture and out of EAW, your thoughts?

Lucian: What can I say? Zack Crash is an idiot. He could've headlined Pain for Pride, but he threw it all away. He wasted the opportunity of a lifetime, an opportunity some would kill for. Crash will regret what he did for the rest of his miserable days I can guarantee you it, Stew. But  I am not here to talk about Zack Crash. We all know he has met his demise and thankfully we won't ever have to see him around here again end of story.

Max: Alright, my apologies.. You were added to the 24/7 battle royal that will be taking place at pain for Pride Seven. Your fellow Council members are also in the match, what are your expectations? Do you think The Council will manage to thrive?

Lucian: The Council has conquered the world, the legacy we have carved out for ourselves is impossible to surpass. So evidently my expectations are for one of us to emerge triumphant at Pain for Pride. Not exactly because of our exuberant list of accolades, but because we simply have what it takes to be successful. Cleopatra is a former Vixens champion, Eddie Mack is a former Mr. Cash In The Vault and I am the creator of the new breed. Our opponents don't stand a chance against us. THE corrupted don't stand a chance against us. We will dominate our adversaries like we always do.

Max: You do realize if you want to win the 24/7 battle royal you will have to go through your partners, right?

Lucian: I do, I know it is inevitable. Only one of us can succeed and it will be me. Eddie Mack had his time to shine, he had the opportunity to be a world champion on a silver platter and he failed to capitalize on it. And Cleopatra? She dominated the vixens division. I don't think they need this, but I do. I crave championship gold and this might be the only chance I will get to redeem myself.

Max: I wish you the best of luck, Lucian. You've  been fighting for honor for several months now. In fact, nearly a year of your five year tenure as a professional wrestler, do you plan on finalizing your quest for honor anytime soon?

Lucian: My mission will conclude when corruption is non existent so probably never, but no matter what I will fight until my last breath. There ain't a soul on earth that will stop The Council and I. I'm done answering your stupid questions, Max.

- Camera fades to black  -
Marco
Post June 14th 2014, 7:32 pm by Marco
DYNASTY PROMO#2

Look around you Nas, your nice luxury home, your nice cars, money and a lot of beautiful women surrounds you every day in your life. You are even one of the Young Lions Tag Team Cup and you are looking down the road in not only the Young Lions Cup but also my New Breed Championship. You and your little girlfriend believes that  you have this company in your hand but Lucy begs to differ. She doesn't believe that a pig like you have this industry in your hands. A man like you will never understand what it means to be a champion, which I am glad that we have a match together one on one. A man who doesn't know what despair is and haven't felt what it's like to be in obscurity will never evolve into a being that is feared but yet respected. Which is why in this match I will indeed humble you Nas, that's why at Dynasty you maybe looking for glory in becoming the New Breed Champion, One Half of the Young Lions Tag Team Cup and also the Young Lions Cup but rest assure you that you have yet to open your eyes what's really going to happen. The true road that you are heading right now is the road to despair and with every breath you take and every action you make you will get closer and closer to despair and agony that everything will crumble around you and turn into dust. This New Breed Championship is like a siren, a woman that plays tricks on men's mind thinking they are going to a beautiful woman but in reality they are leading to their deaths and you Nas are just like those men. You will follow the same path just like your partner did when he tried and when he honestly thought he can take away this New Breed Championship out of my hands but I ended up killing his attempt and just like him the closest thing that you will ever get to this title is when I stand across the ring from you holding it above my head.

What I find truly sad about you Nas is that you respect me. Am I suppose to feel some type of gratitude about you respecting me or you liking me? No, I don't need any of it at all, those are just simple words to  me, I don't care for none of them because what I have learned from this world is that it's full of liars and deceitful people that will stab you in the back when you think that they are your friends. What I do remember Nas is that I said that your arrogance will be your downfall and how poetic is this. Your breakout moment all revolves around this match whether or not if you are able to take the New Breed Championship away from me and go further in becoming the final Young Lions Cup Holder. But this reminds me when you honestly believe that your arrogance has gotten you this far but when I said that it will be your downfall I didn't mean it will happen tomorrow, the next day or the next hour. But I can tell you this that your time has come. The time when your own greed and arrogance has earned you an opportunity and landed you in the lion's den where you will be ripped apart. The rise of The Nas, the spectacular one, what a great moniker that you gave yourself. So far you had the story book kind of career so far but unfortunately you that your fairy tail will turn into a nightmare when you step into the ring. My words may not frighten you or even intimidate you which is fine by me because fools mostly don't admit or show when they are afraid of the inevitable. 

But the inevitable I speak of Nas is this, at Dynasty I'm going to let my action in the ring speak louder than my words can. You say that I crumble under the pressure when it's at it's highest, well I say I thrive the pain that I go through, I THRIVE OFF OF THE PAIN THAT I PUT MY OPPONENTS THROUGH. I DON'T CARE FOR WINNING OR LOSING BUT WHEN IT COMES RIGHT DOWN TO IT WHERE THE THINGS THAT I CARE FOR IS ON THE LINE REST ASSURE THAT IT WILL BE HELL AT IT'S PUREST FORM WHEN YOU MAKE THE ATTEMPT TO WRESTLE ME ON DYNASTY AND TRY TO BECOME THE NEW NEW BREED CHAMPION. I would offer you a dose of hallucinogenics to help you make you believe that you will but no type of drugs will help you here. You may think that this is the biggest match of your life but I will make the darkest day of your career. I want you to write down the date and remember everything that happens to you because I want it to haunt you and carry it with you from here on out and remember that Ryan Savage is the one that humbles you.
Post June 14th 2014, 2:27 pm by Bloody Jack
FINAL PR0M0

Sometimes when people commit themselves to a cause, they end up giving their lives in defense of that cause.  When a rebel fights against the system, they don’t always win.  This isn’t a fairytale world where the good guys always win, because every so often, the big guys ends up beating the little guys.  But the funny thing about rebels is that in defeat, there is a certain victory.  By terminating my employment, EAW management has only succeeded in painting the divide between me and them even sharper.  They’ve made their corruption even more apparent.  And like several rebels before me, though I may be defeated and gone, my message, my words, and my actions will echo beyond my being here to hopefully influence others.  But when all is said and done, I’m still fired, and I’d be lying if I said I had no regrets about it.  So I thought I’d take this time to express a few final words before my final Dynasty.  But don’t imagine for a second that this is going to be some kind of sentimental goodbye, where I thank my friends and the fans, bow my head graciously, and then ride off into the sunset.  NO!  If this is to be my end, then I’d have it be an end that EAW is not likely to forget anytime soon!  Best of all is that, since I am no longer an EAW employee, I don’t have to worry about filtering out my words for any reason.  The politics, the concern of offending certain powerful individuals, all of that doesn’t mean shit to me now!  The proverbial gloves are off, and it was my firing that gave me this power.  EAW probably doesn’t want me to say these things, and are expecting/praying I’ll just quietly walk away with my head hung in defeat.  But I’m not the kind of guy to go quietly into that goodnight!  They may even be doing all they can to censor my words.  But they were the ones who opened up this can of worms, and they’re going to have to deal with the consequences.  So here goes nothing… 

First and foremost…Hades The Hellraiser!  I’d like to take you back to a moment a few weeks ago when you commented on the fact that you KNEW I was the kind of person who would always look for the easy way out to achieve success.  Now armed with the knowledge of last weeks events, is that still how you feel Hades?  I screwed MYSELF out of a championship match at Pain For Pride!  Who else would be willing to make that kind of decision?  Who else would be capable of it?  Would you do it?!  I want you to remember this when Pain For Pride comes.  I want you to remember that for an instant…I held your future and your potential in my hands!  And I oh so wanted to be able to swing that chair at you and take what should’ve been mine in a one-on-one match with Demon.  And I could’ve done it.  But I didn’t!  Why?  Number one, because despite our complicated relationship, I’ve always respected you.  And second, because after what happened with Cage, I promised I’d never screw another man out of what he earned again.  And regardless of what happened in the Rampage, you won and earned the title shot at Pain For Pride.  So when Demon set up his little scheme to screw one of us, and when he came to me with his offer, I knew there was really only one choice to be made.  The only choice a man like me SHOULD make.  I chose to not let Demon screw a man out of what he earned.  So when you step into that ring at Pain For Pride, and if you manage to beat Demon to win that championship…I want you to remember what it cost, and what I sacrificed for you!  I don’t want your pity or your sympathy.  I just want you to know that when the time came, and I had to pick between the easy road and the hard road…here I am walking down the latter. 

Second…I speak to everyone who has EVER said I wasn’t a rebel.  Men like Jaywalker, Jacob Senn, and all the others who didn’t have the balls to say it to my face.  To them I have only one question…ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!  Was it enough for your that I sacrificed EVERYTHING?!  DO YOU BELIEVE ME NOW?!  You all said I was selfish, that I was only out for myself, that I would put down anyone who got in-between me and my goals.  But where’s the talk now?  Suddenly all my critics have become uncharacteristically silent because I took every false notion they had about me and shoved it back into their shitty little mouths!  And I hope they like the taste of it!  They all thought they were more of a rebel than I was, or they thought that others were more rebellious than me.  Yet when push came to shove, I was able and willing to put myself aside for the cause I fought for like a true rebel!  And what about them?  What about these other “rebels”?  I don’t see anyone standing up, or hear anyone saying anything in protest to this clearly corrupt decision.  Because these men who think they’re a better rebel than me, they’re only like that when it’s safe and convenient!  They have their words, but aren’t willing to go any further than that!  I actually had the guts to stand up for what I believe in, even if that meant the end of my career.  So whose the rebel now bitches?!  As far as I’m concerned, these “men” have proven themselves to be just another cog in the machine, spinning exactly the way management wants them to.  Maybe my leaving will show them how a true rebel acts.  But in the mean time…they can all suck my dick!               

Third…I want to give a little advice to the rookies in EAW and to anyone who feels like they’re not getting their fair share.  A lot of you come into EAW with these big hopes and dreams of success.  You see the quality of this place, and you get stars in your eyes, thinking if you just work hard enough you can be like the main-eventers you’re currently watching.  But EAW has a dirty little secret she doesn’t want any of you to learn.  And that secret is that it doesn’t matter how technical you are in the ring, or how blistering you are on the mic, or if you have an awesome work ethic.  It’s all simply a matter of who you know and blow.  And when you get here, you have only three options.  First is that you can play their game, give in and become just another cog in the machine and become apart of the system.  Second is that you up and leave for greener pastures.  And lastly, you can refuse to be apart of the system, and simply be content with whatever leftovers they feed you.  But I’m here to show you that you have a FOURTH option!  Fight back!  If they tell you no…turn it into a yes!  Don’t just accept their opinion of you.  If you feel you deserve more, and if you truly do, then you’ll be willing to fight and kill for it!  And speak your mind if you’re upset with a particular decision, even if it doesn’t concern your career.  The only way guys like you can obliterate the status quo is if you stand up, and stand up together!    And since I’m no longer here, it’s up to you to change EAW for the better.  Because if you don’t, I promise things will never change as the same people get the same opportunities, while the rest of you get nothing!

And finally…Dark Demon!  I genuinely hope that you and your Demon’s Council enjoy this little victory.  I hope you’re having a big celebration right now, and I hope you milk it for all it’s worth on Dynasty.  Because just like I want Hades to remember something, I want you to remember something even more important.  I want you to remember that you never beat me, and you never broke me!  You and everyone like you is running this company into the ground, and I did everything I could to stop you.  This scheme of yours was all part of your plan to get me out of EAW, and why?  Because you fear me!  You’ve always feared me and what I could become.  Ever since you learned that you couldn’t control me like you can Xavier, Eddie, Lucian, or Cleo, you tried to get rid of me.  And management didn’t like what I was saying, so they were more than happy to support you.  So you succeeded…congratulations!  It took an entire stable, politicking, and every dirty trick you knew to finally get rid of me!  But you didn’t truly beat me!  Whether it was one-on-one in the ring, or whether it was integrity versus integrity, I’ve always beaten you.  Now I leave EAW with that perfectly intact, and you’ll never get the chance to prove otherwise.  So while it’s not how I imagined it, I consider myself victorious in this war of ours, because at least I can leave with my head held high, still my own man and not Dark Demon’s creation.  So have your parties and have your celebration.  I just hope you realize how hollow your victory is!  And know that, even if it won’t be by my hand, one day soon…you…will…FALL!!!     
Nasir Escobar
Post June 14th 2014, 2:26 pm by Nasir Escobar
Dynasty Promo # 1 and NEO Win Celebration

[[The Camera opens up to The Nas and Maya Fujimoto in their Luxary home in Atlantic City.]]

Maya: Baby, how does it feel to know that the industry is in the palm of your hand right now?

Nas: Here's the thing, from day one I had this company in the palm of my hand. I was and still am destined for greatness. Now The Nas is headed for Pain For Pride Se7en. Exactly as he said he would be. The Nas has waited far too long for this opportunity. He put up with Jake Mercer's bullshit for months. And FINALLY...THE NAS IS GETTING EXACTLY WHAT HE DESERVES...The Young Lion's Cup. 

Maya: And you had to go through hell and back for this. First you had to sit back and watch on as others took away from what should have been yours. Men like Moonlight Predator and Kegan Comptan among others. Next Jake Mercer decides to make a tournament where your forced to fight for a right that everyone has known that you've deserved for months already. Then finally, Jake Mercer has the gaul to announce that The Young Lion's Cup will be defended in a Triple Threat Match. Knowing you were the ONLY man who deserved that shot.

Nas: No no no...it's alright. As a matter a fact, The Nas welcomes the opportunity for Triple Threat Action, and why is that? Well it's simple. The Nas can take out two birds with one stone. To cement that The Nas is finally through with dealing with the same old chumps and is ready to move on to much bigger and better things, why doesn't The Nas go ahead and take out his to "biggest" adversaries at the same damn time! The Nas has been putting up with this shit for far too long. So come Pain For Pride Se7en, The Nas will take out all the frustration that's been building for months out on you two Jabronies.

Maya: Well honey, Pain For Pride will come with time. But I say for now you've got other targets than The Young Lion's Cup, such as another prize you've had your eyes on for a quite some time.

Nas: Oh yeah The Nas knows exactly what you mean Maya. He knows that you're talking about none other than that piece of trash Ryan Savage. Now here's a piece of trash that is tries to instill fear into the hearts of his opponents, but manages to fail speactcularly. Now Ryan me and you talked months ago about a future match between the two of us for that New Breed Championship and now here we are. A little over a month and a half later and now we've finally got our match. Better late than never I say. It's good to at least know that you are a man of your words. That's something I have always respected about you.

Maya: You mean you actually respect him? That's new when it comes to your opponents.

Nas: I've told him before that I did and my opinion has yet to change. Just because I respect him doesn't mean that I like him of course. Now The Nas says that Ryan Savage, you talk about how The Nas' arrogance will be his downfall. If anything it's The Nas' arrgoance, pride, and ego that has allowed him to get as far as he is today. The Nas says that what will be YOUR downfall Ryan is that fact that when crunch time comes you always give in to the pressure! The Nas says that he is the man who puts you in your damn place. The Nas has been waiting for this chance. And when it's said and done. At Pain For Pride Se7en, when the smoke is cleared and all the dust has settled. The Nas stands out on top as The New Breed Champion, The Young Lion's Cup Holder, AND One half of The Young Lion's Tag Team Cup Holder! And there's only two thing's you can do about it Ryan, absolutely nothin and LIKE IT!

Nas and Maya: IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLALALALALALALAALALAH...WHAT THE NAS...IS COOKIN!

[[The Camera fades as The Nas and Maya begin to kiss passionately.]]

Last edited by The Nas Says on June 14th 2014, 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post June 13th 2014, 11:45 pm by Guest
Showdown Promo #3

I don't pity the man who continually references things that transpired in the past... things that have no true impact on the present. Exploiting things that occurred in the past can be beneficial, but if those individuals redeemed themselves for those failures, then trying to utilize them to your advantage ultimately becomes futile.

I truly desire that you wouldn't become so accustomed to being obsessed with the past of you and others, I really had hoped I could alleviate you of that trouble, but it seems I have failed. But I guess you have to attain a victory over me in some aspect, considering victory is something that has existed for you in YOUR PAST against me, but it is not present for you in the future, and our pasts are insignificant in this match. I didn't speak down or blow what you did for the New Breed Championship out of proportion, I merely stated facts. That platform you think you manifested doesn't exist, it was just a platform that was a figment of your imagination that you had merely created for the sole purpose of encouraging yourself to do better, or make yourself believe you actually could. The moment the New Breed and Answers World Championships became property of Demon's Council, their rapid downfall commenced. Demon was responsible for the ruining of the Answers World Championship and you are the individual who implemented the downfall of the New Breed Championship from its already degraded state to where it became almost meaningless to hold. You have attempted to exploit the downfalls of my past and utilize the strengths of yours. But despite your small success, the belief that you manifested a platform for men like Ryan Savage to stand upon and the belief that you were the one who rectified the New Breed Championship are only dreams that never came to become a reality. You always manage deviate from some things, you have deviated from what I have tried to tell you, but yet, your love for your past remains strong. You exploited my loss to Lucius Creed and this so called lackey role I participate in while in the House of Renegades. But I have managed to not only maintain relevance, but gained it. Relevancy has begun to cling to me since I joined the House of Renegades, and there is always those individuals who try to feed off of it or deprive me of it so they can benefit from it from themselves, but I always manage to fend off those scavengers, and you are merely just another scavenger who is aware deep down, that the man who opposes you has more relevancy in a group you believe is inferior than the relevancy you have never rejoiced in as a member of Demon's Council. Rejoice in the temporary relevance you currently possess that you have gained from having a spot at Pain for Pride, but in the coming weeks it will be gone... to be more precise... you will be deprived of it the moment I win Cash In The Vault.

You managed to mention three men of great insignificance, three men from your past that you once again utilized to strengthen your argument. Matthew Miles, Jacob Steele, and Austin Lonewolf are all individuals who failed to gain the relevancy that they desired, so they ultimately imploded from their own foolishness, resulting in them no longer being here. They may have been men who made the same claims you did, them rectifying it that is. But it has become quite apparent to all of EAW that they would have only demeaned it in the same fashion you did throughout the majority of your reign. You have begun to give off the essence of a man that is impaired, you make these counter arguments, but they all relate to your past, something that I continue to say to try to make clear to you. You have slowly progressed to the point at which you are now. You now always cling to your past, and always try to make things of your past begin to indicate things that will transpire in the future, but those things that will never come to be. You exploit my past, now it's time to tell you how I rectified some of the things you mentioned.

The assumption that the careers of other Young Lions Cup holders have become stagnant is false. Lucius Creed, the man you mentioned that defeated me for the cup rejoiced in his victory he attained over me, and it's something that people used against me for the months that ensued. But then, as Crowned in Blood, a NEO Supershow, in the triple threat match of the former Young Lions Cup Holders, I pinned Lucius Creed as I beat him and my fellow ally Christopher Corrupt. Lucius went further than stagnant, he vanished. But the careers of Christopher Corrupt, Ryan Savage, and Terry Chambers have truly amounted to something. Ryan attained the New Breed Championship, Corrupt became a member of the most influential and dominant group to grace EAW, The House of Renegades, and Terry Chambers has defied adversity and will to Pain for Pride to defend the Young Lions Cup. It has become quite apparent that you are oblivious to things that transpire away from you and Demon's Council. If not, you would have been aware that I eventually defeated Lucius Creed, and you also would have been aware that the careers you claimed are stagnant have actually progressed more than yours ever has and ever will.

You have truly managed to astonish me. I don't know if ignorance has truly began to cling to you, or you have become oblivious to things that have occurred within Demon's Council as well. Perhaps you are even more impaired than I thought. But allow me to ask you, what do you refer to when you claim I got a match at the Answers World Championship at Dia Del Diablo? My affiliation with Hades has never granted me such an opportunity, yet you are referring to something that never occurred. The match I participated in at Dia Del Diablo was a 2 out of 3 falls Three Degrees of Hell Match. The flames engulfed several of us, I was pushed to the brink and I managed to persevere, even though your valiant leader Dark Demon. I was never involved in a Answers World Championship match. Perhaps YOUR affiliation with men like Dark Demon has made you so impaired that the way you recall things has become so vague, that they are not even close to being true. You are impaired in more than one aspect, and on Showdown, your past will not save you from a man whose future has so much promise. Soon you will envy me, and you will truly understand what I have spoke of all along.

I don't desire nor need support of others to verify my abilities. I don't need to be acknowledged by you or others to truly feel verified. Your defeat and the Cash in the Vault briefcase in my possession is what will make me distinguished enough that I am distinct from everybody else, that is what will truly verify my superiority to you, and every other adversary that opposes me in the future.
Post June 13th 2014, 11:32 pm by Guest
Showdown Promo

[The scene enters with Xavier Williams sitting in his locker room; his head is down and his hair hangs over his face. There’s a knock on the door and Xavier slightly turns his head towards it. Xavier leans back in his head chair, running his hands through his hair, slicking it back as the door opens and Max A Million enters.]

Max A Million: Uhh… Excuse me Xavier I was wondering if I’m able to get a few words on Pain for Pride, your upcoming match with Venom and the events that happened at the end of Dynasty.

[Xavier slowly nods his head as Max takes a seat next to him.]

Xavier Williams: I guess you believe I think what happened to Zack Crash was justice. For weeks I’ve said that Zack Crash being placed into the Main Event of Pain for Pride; watching him be rewarded a mere few weeks after I walked out and did what one other man has been able to do this year has created a giant chip on my shoulder. I’ve used everything to push me; whether it was Zack Crash, Diamond Cage, Kevin Devastation: whoever, watching them being handed opportunities at something I earned months ago. They’re rewarded, while all I’m given is a pat on the back and little to no recognition on either Showdown or Dynasty. You see people say that I have an obsession and I’ll be the first person to admit it. I am obsessed. I am obsessed with standing on the top of this company. I’m obsessed with proving I belong with the likes of Jaywalker, Heart Break Boy, and Y2Impact: anyone who can be considered as the very best to ever walk through those doors. I’ve said it before; everything I do in this business is to become better, the best ever. I’m not going to allow anyone to stop that from happening; not a seven foot tall behemoth, not a drunk, not a man that believes he’s better than everyone that stands before him, not a guy that speaks a giant game before failing miserably. What happened to Zack Crash wasn’t justice; all that happens now is Hades falls at the feet of Dark Demon on his own. Do you want to know what justice for Xavier Williams is? The Cash in the Vault; when I have that, everything I’ve worked for is in the palm on my hands. It doesn’t matter whose thrown chances, that’s something that will not and cannot be taken away from me. I’ll finally have that opportunity I’ve worked so hard to obtain. And I’ll say this over and over again, nobody stops this; nobody stops everything thing I’ve scratched, everything I’ve clawed for. You see leading into Pain for Pride, I look at a man like Carlos Rosso and I hear the murmurs. It’s finally his time; but do you know something. Those same murmurs started as we walked into the Grand Rampage. He was given a spotlight on Dynasty to speak about what happened against Norman Hellion and why he was going to be the man that would win the Grand Rampage. He was given the chance to put the world on notice and do you know what happened? The man that the world had such high hopes for was the first man eliminated. A man like Venom is the exact same; he given the chance to prove himself and stand on his own two feet, but in the end he always proves he needs somebody to lean on. You see, twice I asked him a question and I finally got my answer. You see he calls himself a Renegade; a man that rebel’s against authority and takes what he wants. And yet he says that the reason he hasn’t walked into Kevin Devastation’s office and demanded an opportunity he believes he’s been ill afforded, was because being patient would gain him the opportunity at the grandest prize in this company. Because it’s easy to grab onto the coattails of Hades the Hellraiser; call yourself a renegade and hope that in some way or form you make a name for yourself. But Venom, with that answer you proved you are no renegade. Venom, there’s just over thirteen days until Pain for Pride; cherish those days. Cherish the spotlight the Cash in the Vault gives you, because that spotlight is quickly beginning to fade. This week, I prove to not only you, but to every other person in this match; whether they like it or not, one person is walking out of Pain for Pride with the Cash in the Vault briefcase. And right now, you’re looking at him. Believe that, know that, but do not think you can stop that.

[Xavier gets up and leaves the locker room.]

Max a Million: Thanks.

[The camera feed cuts to black.]
Marco
Post June 13th 2014, 11:02 pm by Marco
DYNASTY PROMO #1

I remember a famous man named Martin Luther King Jr, a revolutionary in his own rights made his most famous speech and the words that has stood out through the panels of time. I have a dream... I remember back when I was younger just trying to survive out in the streets and when I walk by stores that has televisions playing at the window, I sat there and watch me and women alike fulfilling their dreams and doing things that they wanted to do. While I stood there groveling and thinking to myself that I didn't have the right to dream nor pursue them. I struggled day in and day out slowly wasting my life away. I was dying and rotting in my prison waiting for me to be erased from this world. 

But as you all know that a mere woman has showed me the path, that gave me a purpose in my life and so I begin on my path in becoming a somebody. She also told me that my road into becoming a someone will be extremely difficult. She told me that there will be demons hunting me down and seeking out my destruction. Those who pretended to know me, those who acted like they knew me and those who just simply thought I was nothing but scum living under their boots. How right she was, I have came across so many people here in this company and all of them are seeking out their dreams and some has achieved and as I look at them they remind me SO much of those people who were on those little television screens near the window when I was a little boy. 

Now I look at myself on the recording of my matches and I realize that I'm not like everyone, I wasn't like those people who I saw when I was younger.  Even though I'm currently holding the New Breed Championship I still don't see myself like those people. It just makes me think that the I have a dream speech and the significant value it has was nothing but cheap talk, nothing but a lie that has been programed in my brain making me think what reality is. Just like those people here today who I walk among trying to force feed me on their view of reality is but the thing is WHAT IS REALITY!? Is it somethin plastered on the tv screen or is somethin that we all try to use to give us false comfort, false hope, even false dreams. 

This New Breed Championship, I wonder what values it really has, how many people who have tainted it and has showed it to have no little value whatsoever. But I, treated differently because this title is just like me. Worthless, pathetic, insignificant in the eyes of others. It has been used to be a sort of "stepping stone' or people don't see no true value of it. Twenty three other men that has held this gold and they have all used you as a sort of stepping stone and even your own creator has abandon all hope in you. Just like my mother, father, my brothers even my whole family has abandoned me. But I'm your lucy, I'm your shining light that will show your true value. Your true worth and I will give you the respect that you so rightfully deserve. That's why I won't let anyone take you away from me. 

Which is why The Nas of The Aren and Nas Connection will follow his partner's footstep and fall victim towards me. You see Nas, you remind me of those men on the television screen, who were obsessed with the spotlight, who wanted everyone to see them and dream just like everyone else. But you fail to realize while chasing your dream you plunge the world into darkness instead of trying to bring other people up and help them prosper with you. Which in your case you feel that it happens and the one that plunges into the darkness will be your stepping stone. But what if those people you have humiliated, you have put down started rising from that very darkness? What will you do Nas? Will you fight back or Will you cower in fear and surrender? The answer is you will fight back but I will let you know that your efforts will be for nothing. I bet you are wondering why. It's not because of arrogance beause all of these years I have taken the pain for other people, I have suffered the failures and the short coming of my followers. I'm the mistake that God as created and I am the product of weakness itself, not only my weakness but everyone's meaning that when you go toe to toe with me you are bound to lose. In this match Nas, you will know agony, the torment and the suffering that me and everyone like me has been through. You will be forced to show respect to this title and I want you to come to Dynasty at your very best.. 

I want you to tear me to pieces, I want you to bite off my ear , disfigure my face and bust me wide open and pry your hand into the cut of my forehead and bring me down covered in my blood. Go for the cover and try to win this away from me then watch me kickout and laugh and get back up. I want you to realize that I'm above pain being inflicted on me. With all the emotional and mental trauma that I have been through in  my life time, none of the physical pain can measure up. The reason why I'm telling you all this Nas is simple, your best won't be good enough and even on my worse days, it still won't be enough. I'm going to give you a reason to fight for your dreams of becoming a mega star but at the end of the day you will watch it be taken away from a dreamless man, a void of nothing and everything that you have tried to do will just simply disappear and you will look through my eyes and watch your world ROT INTO NOTHING
Christopher Corrupt
Post June 13th 2014, 10:13 pm by Christopher Corrupt
(The scene slowly fades in on a hotel parking lot in the host city of Showdown. A car in the distance can be seen driving in slowly with music blaring from inside. Eventually, a black Lexus pulls into a parking spot and the engine is turned off, cutting the music as Christopher Corrupt steps out wearing a black t-shirt, dark blue jeans and a pair of Adidas black/white sneakers. He slams the driver's door shut of his rental and pops the trunk open pulling out a duffel bag and suitcase. Closing the lid of the trunk he locks up the vehicle and sets his belongings down looking directly in the camera with a serious look.) 

Corrupt: I've arrived for Showdown and Nemesis, all I can is say is this...

You're looking at the number-one contender for the EAW New Breed championship. I say that simply and out right because I am not leaving tomorrow night without being named one. It's time for everyone in this company to understand truly who I am and what I am capable of doing. I've worked too hard to piss away this opportunity and chance to remove Ryan Savage from the equation and strip him off a title he doesn't deserve. He's tarnished the belt and when the opportunity knocks for a title shot, you best know I'll be crowned champion. I've grown tired of sitting back and watching the less talented "stars" of EAW make names for themselves and get shots they don't deserve. Meanwhile, I bust my ass day in and out and get nothing. Well tomorrow night it all changes. Determination is on my mind and the will to keep going, fighting and proving corruption is key in this business. It gets you everywhere, scares people and makes them give in to your every command and wish. And my wish is to be champion. My wish is to tear Ryan Savage apart. But first, it begins with Nemesis. 

So put your best clown shoes on and take an ass whooping you aren't going to forget any time soon. You want to be number-one contender as do I, but there can only be one. I've got what it takes to defeat Savage. You belong in a circus with fuckin' lions, tight-rope walkers and the other idiots who roam around in those places. We're on two different levels Nemesis. I am the classic, cheatin', love to hate Christopher Corrupt. You're just a freak. An outsider, an outcast, a shadow. How you even got this shot is beyond me. But nonetheless, we'll meet tomorrow and fight it out until only one man stands. But the makeup you wear will be a covered by another mask. A crimson one. See, if I am going out to win, I might as well take you out of the picture completely too. Send a message to this organization and to someone at ringside. 

Ya see, watching all the action and calling it poorly mind you, will be Mr. Ryan Savage. The young wolf, the one who will get seriously fucked up if he decides to interfere, intervene or cause any kind of trouble. Get that through your head before meddling in my business you punk ass bitch. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...you got a damn chair cracked against YOUR skull and then hit with a Corrupt Crunch on said  dented chair followed by a Corrupted into the mat. Just stay at the table and watch real talent work in a ring. Oh, and take lots of notes Savage. Cause' although we've met a few times in our past, I've switched a few things up. I am even classier than before, dirtier tactics and showing no mercy from pillar to post. And now I am with The House of Renegades, my actions are even louder than usual and have more impact. 

Tomorrow night history happens. The revolution starts and the corruption begins. I am the future and when the crowd asks who I am again I'll simply reply with what the lyrics of Pantera say in my entrance music...

REVOLUTION IS MY NAME! 

(Corrupt picks up his bag and luggage and storms off as the scene fades to black.)
LVCIAN
Post June 13th 2014, 8:01 am by LVCIAN
MY ROAD TO PAIN FOR PRIDE I: Revelations

- Stew-O is backstage doing a special interview with Lucian Black-

Stew-O: Ladies and gentlemen, I am joined by Lucian Black who apparently has an important announcement to make concerning his career. I don't usually interview extremists, but this is a very special occasion. It is an honor, no pun intended, to have you. Not too long ago you expressed to the EAW universe that in due time the truth would unfold. What is this "truth" you were talking about?

Lucian: I don't think the EAW universe deserves to know to be perfectly honest, but I will answer your question nonetheless.  The truth is I fooled the EAW universe, Stew. I fooled them all  just like the snake fooled eve. I made them believe in me, I earned their trust. I created this false image of myself, a persona that some of you grew to love or hate - it doesn't really matter what or how you felt towards me because the fact is you are all  puppets and I am the puppeteer. I have all of you within the palm of my hand and you're too stupid to even realize it.

Stew-O: So you lied to the only people who have been with you through thick and thin? You turned your back on your own fans, how could you?!!

Lucian: Nobody has been with me through thick and thin, Stew. I didn't turn my back on the EAW universe. THEY turned their backs on me. When I was absolutely hopeless and my career was seemingly over, when I NEEDED them most. How could I? How could they? I sacrificed everything for them. My body, my family, my friends and despite that fact they abandoned me because I didn't have what it took to beat Y2Impact back then. Why do you think I am in Demon's Council, Stew? When nobody wanted to lend me a hand Dark Demon and The Council did. He gave me a second chance, he gave me HOPE. I owe Dark Demon every ounce of success I have attained since my return, Stew.

Stew-O: I understand, but how can you justify the despicable things the council has done to ensure Demon stays on top?

Lucian: We've done what we have had to do. Not necessarily to ensure Demon stays on top, but to ensure people treat us respectfully. We are the greatest faction in EAW history I think it's time we start getting treated as such.

Stew-O: Zack Crash is now out of the title picture and out of EAW, your thoughts?

Lucian: What can I say? Zack Crash is a moron. He could've headlined Pain for Pride, but he threw it all away. He wasted the opportunity of a lifetime, an opportunity some would kill for. Crash will regret what he did for the rest of his miserable days I can guarantee you it, Stew. But  I didn't come here to talk about Zack Crash. We all know he has met his demise and thankfully we won't ever have to see him around here again end of the story. I came here to talk about me.

Stew-O: Alright, my apologies.. You were added to the 24/7 battle royal that will be taking place at pain for Pride Seven. Your fellow Council members are also in the match, what are your expectations?

Lucian: The Council has conquered the world, the legacy we have carved out for ourselves is impossible to surpass. So evidently my expectations are for one of us to emerge triumphant at Pain for Pride. Not exactly because of our exuberant list of accolades, but because we simply have what it takes to be successful. And history validates my claims. Cleopatra is a former Vixens champion, Eddie Mack is a former Mr. Cash In The Vault and I am the architect of the new breed. Our opponents don't stand a chance against us.

Stew-O: You do realize if you want to win the 24/7 battle royal you will have to go through your partners, right?

Lucian: I do, I know it is inevitable. Only one of us can succeed and it will be me. Eddie Mack had his time to shine, he had the opportunity to be a world champion on a silver platter and he failed to capitalize on it. And Cleopatra? She dominated the vixens division. I don't think they need this, but I do. I crave championship gold and this might be the only chance I will get to redeem myself.

Stew-O: I wish you the best of luck. You've  been fighting for honor for several months now -

Lucian: That's what I made the entire world believe, Stew. You still don't get it, do you? Honor is DEAD. And at Pain for Pride anybody audacious enough to oppose us will die too. I'm done answering your stupid questions.

- Lucian storms off as Stew shakes his head -

Last edited by Lucian Black on June 24th 2014, 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Clark Duncan
Post June 13th 2014, 2:47 am by Clark Duncan
Oh shit, would you look at that? I stated just the other day that I wanted a fresh challenge and I got it! What a miracle. For once, somebody heard me. So yeah, now that I have my chance, I need to take it. When you're in my position, opportunities are few and far between, which is why losing that shot at the EAW Unified Tag Team Championships was annoying to me. But alas, I moved on in search of a new challenge. I look around at the current state of Dynasty and I see a few extremists like myself in no man's land. It's a kind of a lonely place actually. Yes, I'm involved with the Council and I go out and help when needed like in the main event last week, but there has to be more I can do than just ambush people. This week, I have a chance to show the people in EAW that matter that I still can put on a quality display and have what it takes to use up a solid bit of air time. How do I propose to do that? I'm going to end Moonlight Predator's streak. He'll have no more winning streak, no more glory and nothing to brag about. If he thinks he's going to get close to Jaywalker's record, he's sadly mistaken. He was definitely lucky enough to get as far as he has. Ten victories in succession is definitely quite the achievement, but it's kind of a bad thing. You see, he's got so far, built up so much momentum and with Pain for Pride just a couple of weeks away, it's all going to fall apart at the wrong moment.

The reason I call this the wrong moment is because we're both two of the participants in the esteemed 24/7 Battle Royal that has become a fixture at EAW's premiere event. Originally a match to give all extremists a chance to shine at the mother of all EAW free per views, it's grown to become a match that actually gives people a chance to go on and achieve things that some may not expect. We're not the afterthoughts, not by a long shot. You see, names like Cleopatra who is the general manager of Dynasty, as well as guys like Lucian Black are in this match, there's stiff competition for the coveted contract. Everybody has a point to prove. There are people in this match who have gotten agonisingly close to world championships here in EAW only to never actually grasp the big one. Vic Vendetta has been there, Moonlight Predator has been there, Lucian Black has been there. As incredibly well documented, even I've been there. Just imagine what's at stake for guys like us. This isn't just redemption on the line, it's our reputations. We all got oh so close to winning a world championship that would have etched our names in the history books, yet instead we're remembered for all the wrong reasons. It's funny that I'm the one to say this, when most will argue that I'm the biggest failure of the lot, I've even got a shiny little award to show for it. It's not gold and shiny like a title belt though. Going in to Pain for Pride, I need to draw upon my two previous experiences at the event. I've never left Pain for Pride empty-handed and I don't intend to buck the trend now. The guy that should have walked in to last year's Pain for Pride as the Answers World Champion is now the guy fighting to revive his career and competing in a previously degraded battle royal, who would have thought? It's funny how things can change like that. To the few people that actually do support me these days, I'm not doing this for you... I'm doing this for me. It doesn't matter if Lucian Black or Cleopatra are the last people standing in that ring with me at the end of the night, I'll toss them out if need be. How do I sum this up simply? That contracts holds my fate.
Post June 13th 2014, 1:29 am by Guest
THERES NOTHING TO DO IN THIS DAMN HOSPITAL
Post June 12th 2014, 11:14 pm by Guest
It took months, but Juha and I are finally getting my deserved Tag Team Cup shot. We were promised them if we helped taking down Freakshow, we did. We did not get the shots and I guess Mercer just now realized that it was an horrible move on his part, I don't know what could've done it though, maybe the fact that the NEO roster is non-existant right now. We took out everyone who looked to have a promising future here in EAW. It wasn't anything personal, we just wanted what was ours. I apologize to all those people because we clearly should've gone against Terry Chambers from the beggining. Mercer loves that guy and I mean he really, really does. Nas and Aren were just a little bonus, and come the next two weeks it's just going to worse for them. Nas expects himself to be the last holder of both the tag and the young lions cup, ha, please. Once I defeat one of Mercer's bitch boys Monstro with the help of my good friend Jason, I am going to the main event of Pain for Pride Seven. What's that? It's not the main event? Excuse me, but I'm always the main event, and it won't be any different on June 28th. 
Speaking of Monstro, boy aren't you proud of yourself! Put two people on the shelf??!! Dude, you're my idol....Who do you think you are? Have you seen me in action, Monstro? I've lost count of all the so called extremists I got rid of. Do you want to be in the list? Because, I have no problem beating the living shit out of someone who alligns himself with the NEO GM. Everything you've done is because of him, due to you sucking up, he's given you all the opportunites you've ever wanted. However you couldn't defeat Nas and Aren, and you won't defeat Jason and I on Friday. Also, do you happen to have short-term memory? Because as you said you've been here for about two months yet you don't know who we are and also assume to fans don't know who we are. You make me laugh. We've interacted with each other, everytime I walk into the GM office and demand what's rightfully mine, you're there. Most of the time I fuck shit up, you're there. So, I don't really understand if you not knowing who I am is supposed to be trash talk or if you're just an absolute idiot. My personal guess is both of those answers. Which would also explain why you hype yourself so much yet you've proven nothing to the EAW universe or roster. Undefeated in singles competition? Yeah, I saw you losing to Norman a few weeks ago, or is that your memory being shitty again? Everything you've said is a lie, how can you say such "facts" so proudly when everybody knows they're not even close of being true.
You're a sad, sad man Monstro. After hearing your speech I honestly feel pretty bad that I'm going to wreck you so badly this week. As if you weren't dumb enough already, once our match is done you probably won't even remember your name. Just as you didn't qualify for Cash in the Vault, you won't be in the Young Lions Cup match at Pain for Pride, and you'll be lucky if you're offered a spot in the battle royal. So sorry to give you the bad news, but the "hottest young newcomer in EAW history" isn't going to do anything outstanding in his entire career. While I go on and become the last Cup Holder you're probably still going to claim being undefeated in singles competition, and just like this week, everyone will laugh at you. Hell, Australia has a bigger chance at winning the World Cup that you do at doing anything noteworthy during your time in EAW. It's just the harsh truth Monstro, and I've noticed you don't accept the truth. So I'm just going to force it on you. I don't like liars, and I think I've already showed what I do to liars, just ask your little pal Jake Mercer. The Nas might've given you an easy time, but I won't. All your hard work, all your sweat, all your tears, that's all going down the drain. NEO's got it's days counted, so what better way to end my time here just like it started, by getting rid of the trash, and that is you Monstro. You might forget a bunch of stuff, but I'll make sure this Friday is a day you'll remember forever.
Norman Hellion
Post June 12th 2014, 11:07 pm by Norman Hellion
Oooooh I see what you did. Well played Cameron. You're trying to get in Norman's head just like the others. You told him that you two could be friends one day. I'm sure he would love that. Wouldn't you Norman? Don't even bother answering. Congratulations you found his weakness. Friendship, or the possibility of it. Look me in the eye. Do it. No questions asked. Ms. Ella Ava - I want to make one thing clear - I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU DESTROY OUR PROGRESS. I've worked my ass off for years in hopes of transforming this imbecile into a somebody. Not only that but I've worked around the clock to toughen him up. Do you know the real Norman, Cameron? Do you know his whole story? I know he has shared snippets of his early life, but let's just say the puzzle has a few missing pieces. You want to know the truth don't you? Why wouldn't you? You want to know who you're really dealing with. Just about everyone thinks Norman is a polite individual, while I'm the bad guy, like a mad scientist of some sort. I have no problem with people seeing me in that light because I've accepted my true role in life while Norman over here refuses to see the truth! Tell them more about your family Norman. Tell them about the time when you - enough Peter. No Norman she wants to hear it because she thinks the Behemoth is long gone. THE WHOLE WORLD DOES. Make her hate you. Tell her the story. Once you do she'll change her mind of hating Kevin more than you. Peter this isn't the time or place. Actually it is. Peter I'm begging you. Shhhh it's story time. NO! STOP IT! GET AWAY FROM ME! I SAID GET AWAY. PLEASE I BEG YOU - I don't want to revisit that time in my life. That memory still haunts me to this day. Just tell her. Fi-fine. Cameron do you know what it feels like to be alone in this world? Stop stalling and tell her the damn story Norman. I'm getting to it. Cameron - when I go to bed every night I'm constantly shivering with my eyes wide open. Sometimes I stare at the dark ceiling and sometimes I look out at the stars. Every night I think to myself that tomorrow will be better, that I'll be a changed man. I try to remain positive in this world filled with hate. The next day comes and it's an exact replay from the day before. I sit down in a corner and rot away while I think about what I've done. The guilt - IT'S UNBEARABLE. I pray to God everyday to forgive me. I didn't want her to suffer. She just - actually Norman I think that's a good place to stop. I've always been a big fan of cliff hangers. No need to get all emotional big fella. We both know you enjoyed yourself that night. Anyways Cameron I'm sorry about that nonsense. Sometimes I just want Norman to express himself, kind of like yourself. But you're more of an open book, aren't you? You know what you want in life. You're a real go getter. You have your priorities straight good for you. However you made a common mistake. You're looking too far ahead. You have to take one step at a time Cameron. In other words I want you to make sure you leave no stones unturned. You see you're all about winning Cash in the Vault and I know that's in the back of Norman's mind as well but he takes on week at a time. We like to stop and smell the roses instead of putting too much pressure on ourselves. Speaking of pressure, Cameron thinks you'll crack under the pressure Norman. How do you feel about that? She didn't say that. Actually she did. I'm not falling for your tricks Peter. She said we can become friends. I think I'll invite her to the county fair next month. I'm guessing you didn't hear the end of her sentence. She said she can either be your good friend or your worst enemy. En-ene-enemy? That's right she's your enemy. She wants to hurt you. She wants to beat you up and laugh at you. She wants to attack everyone you love in life. That's a lie. No that's the truth. You must put her down before she does. You're not lying to me? Would I lie to you Norman? I don't think so. Oh and I forgot to say that she hates your guts. What? She thinks you're pathetic. She called you a loser, a nobody! WHAT? So she stabbed me in the back like Ryan Savage? Yep! Norman I told you that you can't trust anyone in this business because that's exactly what it is, a business. I can't believe this. Norman you know what to do. 

I do? Bring me the old Norman Hellion. The one who is ruthless and has no problem with assaulting people. I want the monster back. I NEED THE BEHEMOTH THIS SATURDAY! Can you do that for me? HAHAHAHA yes. Are you sure you're not yanking my chain? I SAID YES. So that's a yes orrrr? SHUT THE FUCK UP PETER AND GET ON WITH IT BEFORE I RIP YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF AND FEED IT TO THE HOGS. I like this side of you. Don't you Cameron? Didn't you want this Norman? STOP MENTIONING THAT NAME. What name? Oh do you mean Cameron? {Norman begins to smash his head against the wall} STOP IT! MAKE IT STOP. I MEAN IT. I-I SAID DON'T - HAHAHAHA. Norman are you okay? HAHAHAHA. Cameron ohhhhh Cameron. You're a mean person. I don't like mean people. Mean people deserve to burn. BURN CAMERON, BURN! I want to see your ashes and I want to hear that voice of yours scream. SCREAM FOR ME DARLING! CRY OUT FOR HELP HAHAHAHA. I-I don't even care about Pain for Pride anymore. I don't even care about winning this week. My main focus is to permanently shut you and Kevin up. I know that might be a little difficult to do so I'll try to either find a stapler or a needle to do the job. I could use duct tape instead but that would be boring. Alright Norman calm down. Are there tacks under the ring Peter? Or barbed wire? Easy there don't get any ideas. What about a bat with glass sticking out of it? I SAID ENOUGH NORMAN. Control your excitement. Wow this was easier than I thought Cameron. Thank you for helping me wake the beast. This is what you wanted after all. Not sure why but you'll get the Norman that you've asked for. By the way I hope you like daises because you'll be pushing those up soon enough. Rest in peace Cameron's momentum.
Post June 12th 2014, 10:47 pm by Guest
Undefeated in Singles Competition

Beat two former EAW Multi-time Champions

Beat the current Young Lions Cup Holder

Put two guys out on the shelf

Almost made history by winning the Young Lions Tag Titles alone.

I’ve been here, a little under 8 weeks and already you can look at my track record and understand the talent I bestow in me? I’ve already created history…not only that,but I might be the hottest young newcomer in the game right now…possibly in history. I mean the accomplishments I’ve already achieved, you’d expect from a EAW veteran. I’ve done what most can only dream about doing, and yet I still feel like I’m not exactly on track. That just goes to show how dedicated I am to my craft, and the high expectations I have for myself..no one puts more pressure on me than myself, not my coaches, my trainers, my managers…no one. I’m my own cash cow and I plan on staying that way for a very very long time. I’ve been given a lot of opportunities in EAW and on NEO and I’ve accomplished them all except for winning the Lions Cup single handedly..which I was close in doing, Win or lose…I raised my stock with my performance..I almost took out the tag team champs on my own…they needed to bring a combined 200% to beat me, because that is the only way…they’re 100% was only my 50%, the level at which I compete can’t be factored, counted, or broken down..I fight not to win, but to kill, in fact the best way to describe me is, Intensity Personified. Belts and championships look pretty, but that’s not why I’m here. I signed my name onto a EAW Contract simply because I like to hurt people and I want to be known as the best at doing it, while being paid a lot of money. The only way I could prove I’m the best is how many titles I own. That’s my mission, and an old passage states that, “The man who is angry does not achieve, but it is the man on a mission.”, that’s what I am.. a man who is paving his own path to greatness and isn’t avoiding any obstacles to get there, in fact I’m doing the opposite..if you’ve seen my work, you know that not only do I overcome obstacles, I destroy them to the point where they cannot be identified. But enough of my rambling, I’m going to get straight to the point. I have a triple threat match with Aleks Cole…and Jason Skilled. I, like the rest of you have never heard of these two and have no clue who they are…so I won’t really go through the process of making bold promises of beating them, and calling them corny names/insults you’d expect to hear from a grade school child..because I can’t, I don’t know them, I don’t know their skills, or how motivated they are. What I do know though is their skills, motivation and drive..are not greater than mine, “But Monstro, you just said you don’t know that”, you are correct, I don’t know that..but I do know that every time I go to bed I think about winning, everytime I eat..I think about winning, when I take a shower…I’m always thinking about how well I’d fare with the top guys..and making future game plans on how I’d beat them if I’m ever faced against them. I’ve been sore, hurt, and injured..yet everyday I’m in the gym putting in work until I can’t work anymore..I change the definition of hard work..I embrace the grind…the grind beats me down, makes me sweat, bleed, and cry. Because I went through the grind, the grind backs me up in all of my matches..just when my opponent is getting exhausted, I’m getting fired up because I push my body to it’s limits on a daily basis. I’m coming in for the W tomorrow..If I hit you hard enough on the chin you will go down, if I choke you hard enough you will either have a dark curtain get thrown over you, or you’ll tap out. The choice is yours, all I know is that I’m coming for the Young Lions Cup, and having my Pain For Pride moment.
Tyler Parker
Post June 12th 2014, 10:21 pm by Tyler Parker
(Tyler Parker is shown walking with a bouquet of flowers in hand through the same graveyard Y2Impact was at yesterday afternoon. It's as though he's conflicting with the extremist that he was made into and the man that he's become today. Tyler Parker looks down, showing a look that expresses sorrow and exclusion.)

When I dream, I wake up thinking what is it exactly that I dreamed of. Sometimes I remember and other times, I have no memory of it. When I remember, I know I was in some other place... some other world that isn't completely understood, a world where I can be me. In my dreams, there's millions of people behind me as my fans, my support and my overall passion. In my dreams, I'm a man that never needed to hide behind a mask... hide behind a false bravado just to say I am... was, that is; the best. When I wake up, I'm alone. I'm stricken by confusion and loneliness. It's like the world never understood me and why I am what I am. That's the question, though, what am I? Who am I? To me, that question is simple but to others... it may be simple but their interpretations of me are a lie. What I am? Is a champion who has a heart of gold and a fighting spirit that's unlike any other. I'm a champion who faces any challenge willingly and defends his belt proudly. I'm a champion who the fans look up to and take up from. No one can tell me that I didn't fight for my belt, that I didn't fight for the fans. I've shed blood, sweat and tears to ensure that everyone was given the chance that I was never given. I used to break my back week in and week out just to ensure someone out there was smiling, knowing that I broke my back for them. Who I am? Tyler Parker, the Liege of Light and National Extreme Champion. I was in line to succeed the throne but that was taken from me like the World Heavyweight Championship. Y2Impact named me his successor to carry on his legacy but that was to better his, not my own. See, successor was just a pretty little nickname to him, not of worth. That's it, Y2Impact used me and abused our friendship. None of it was about me but about him. Y2Impact is taking what I have left and shattering it before my very eyes.

What I have left is the National Extreme Championship and I won't let him take it. Y2Impact took from me, so it's only fair that I take from him. I take what he has left and that's his career. The ring, the same ring that you tarnish with your unsportsmanlike and egocentric style of wrestling? That's the same ring where I shed blood, sweat and tears. The same ring where I entered the Extreme Elimination Chamber with five other men and won the World Heavyweight Championship for the first time. Know what? In the same ring? Is where I took my first loss after being untouchable for a couple of months. In the same ring, I fell in love and got my heart broken in the same year. That's where I was born, raised and damn near died but guess what? I'm still here, I'm still up for a match at Pain for Pride. I'm still up for breaking my back in two just to make sure that the fans go home with smiles from ear to ear on their faces and just to make sure that I kill you off, Impact. I have nothing left, I don't have anything but the National Extreme Championship, which is why doing this match? It's everything that I want because fighting for my belt and the fans is why I'm here, just to make sure that you respect what I've done for EAW and my own legacy. I want this match more than you know. That's why there's no mercy for you at Pain for Pride. It's a fight that you won't win.

How appropriate is it that Pain for Pride's tagline this year is "where legends go to die." I want you to try to go through what I went through; your heart breaking in pieces and your self esteem draining itself. Try to be Tyler Parker for a day and then tell me that throwing away damn near everything I worked for was right. It was wrong and that's why at Pain for Pride? It's your career that I'm going to bury in the dirt. You may not be Jaywalker, Heart Break Boy or my former mentor Mr. DEDEDE but who you are? Is a greedy little bastard. You're more than that but I won't bother using every name in the book. You may be a six-time World Champion, former National Extreme Champion and Hall of Famer here in EAW but you aren't the Quintessential Champion anymore; I am. I'm the new Quintessential Champion. There's going to be a death in the family at Pain for Pride like in the Batman comics but it's going to be at the hands of someone in the family. I welcome you to your funeral, Impact. Last flowers...

(Tyler Parker kneels in front of a tombstone that has Y2Impact's name on it, the birth year to death year and puts the bouquet of flowers next to it as the scene fades out.)
Post June 12th 2014, 9:35 pm by Guest
*** RMV is seen riding his big red motorcycle up to a biker bar. ***

You know what? I could go for a couple of shots.

*** The scene cuts to several hours, and a couple dozen shots of tequila later. RMV goes up to the jukebox and puts on “If This is It” By Huey Lewis and The News.”

RMV: Hell yeah. Если это он, пожалуйста, дайте мне знать. Если это не любовь вам лучше так и скажи. Если это он.

Patron: Hey asshole! You mind shutting the fuck up?!

RMV: Say what?

Patron: I said shut the fuck up!

RMV: My apologies then. How about a beer on me?

*** RMV hands the guy a bottle of beer. ***

Patron: You know what, Fuck Huey Lewis and The News and Fuck You! ***He sprays the beer in RMV’s face *** I guess the beer is on you after all bitch!

*** RMV is pissed ***

RMV: You know what? You want to tell me to fuck off? Go right ahead. But you never say shit about Huey Lewis and the News. And more importantly you NEVER waste a perfectly good beer asshole!

Patron: Oh yeah?

*** The Patron grabs a pool cue and attempts to smash it over RMV’s head. RMV snatches the pool cue and snaps it over his knee. The Patron’s friends rally behind him, preparing to jump RMV. ***

RMV: Хочешь? Приходите получить некоторые!

*** As the patron’s friends charge RMV, RMV decides to toss the broken pool cue’s aside as he chooses to fight them off bare handed. After 3 minutes, five European Uppercuts, and a Russian Legsweep into a pool table, the patron stands alone, looking ready to piss himself, but still defiant. ***

Patron: Listen asshole, don’t make me hurt you!

RMV: I’d like to see you try. I promise that after wasting that beer, you will not be walking out of this bar tonight.

*** The Patron charges at RMV but RMV stops the guy dead cold with a kick to the gut. RMV clutches The Patron and delivers an Economic Crunch onto the beer covered bar floor. RMV then picks up a shot glass of vodka that somehow did not spill over during the fight. ***

RMV: You were a worthy foe, but it looks like I was right, you’re not walking out of this bar tonight, mostly because you’re unconscious. But let that be a lesson. Never insult Huey Lewis and the News. And never spill any beer. And just to make sure you do not forget this lesson.

*** RMV delivers one last kick across the unconscious patron’s face. RMV then turns to the bartender. ***

RMV: How much do I owe you?

Bartender: For the drinks and all the damage? About $7500.

RMV: Put it on my tab. I like this place and plan to come back here.

Bartender: Please don’t.

*** RMV walks up to the bartender all stern and serious looking, then he smiles, laughs and playfully slaps the bartender’s face twice. ***

RMV: You’re all right my friend. Here’s $10,000. Buy a padded pool table. I think I hurt my back hitting that guy with the legsweep into the table.

Bartender: Not nearly as bad as you hurt him. That fucker looks down for the count.

RMV: Indeed he does.

*** RMV walks out the bar. As he walks off he starts singing another Huey Lewis song. ***

RMV: Я шел Вниз улица с односторонним движением Просто вид Для кого-то, чтобы встретить Одна женщина Кто хочет познакомиться с мужчиной

***RMV begins to whistle the rest of the tune as he walks off, and the camera fades to black. ***
Post June 12th 2014, 9:13 pm by Guest
Nick Perry paces back and forth, the countdown clock to Neo drawing to a close.  He shifts his weight from side to side, and bobs his head in an overly enthusiastic manner, his skin electric with excitement for the imminent match.  Perry checks himself anxiously with near perfectionist obsession to ensure that everything is exactly perfect.  The laces on the back of his mask are snug enough to keep it firmly in place, and yet not so tight that applies any uncomfortable pressure to his jaw or nose that could potentially interfere with his breathing.  The mask is a cotton-wool blend that makes it uncomfortably hot in the June weather, especially under the sauna capable lighting of the venue, but a narrow strip of foam is sewn into the inside just along the browline to wick sweat away from his eyes and preserve his vision no matter how intense the activity becomes.  It was an old trick he learned while touring in Tailand briefly, but it did the job well.  Perry wrings his hands together, feeling the tape wrapped around his fingers and up over the web of his hand.  It braced his wrist in a manner that helped to support his weight during the various handstands and cartwheels and slingshots he would attempt over the course of a match.  Nick rarely ever threw a closed fist punch; it just wasn't sportsmanlike, so he didn't have to worry about the tape overly binding him and causing the hairline fractures through the metacarpals that sometimes were caused by reinforcing the hands.  For Perry, it wasn't about dealing extra damage, just about being able to push his own boundaries that much further.

Perry kneeled, untying and then relacing his boots from scratch.  They were vinyl, not overly thick, and well broken in after a year of slugging it around in the independent circuit.  The ankles were pliable enough to afford him maximum flexibility, the soles were barely thicker than house slippers to avoid slowing him down with the extra weight when he would sprint or leap.  Even something as simple as two pounds strapped to your feet can make a ton of difference when you're trying to throw a kick from the mat to an opponent's head over seven foot in the air, and one extra second for an opponent to counter could make all the difference in the world.  Nick would need his speed if he hoped to have any chance in the ring against the giant that is Sage.

He wore baggy wide legged pants, striped wildly with a fluorescent tiger design done up in pink and gold.  It never occurred to him how girly his outfit actually was, or how retarded he probably looked running around as a grown man in a cat suit.  He simply knew that little kids seemed to like it, and he enjoyed seeing the excited look on their faces as he approached.  Nick would do anything for the children.  Running his thumb along the inside of the waistband of his pants, he felt the near tissue-paper quality of the thin rayon material, which would rip and fall away with even the slightly provocation.  He had learned early on that the baggier clothing helped to mask his movements, making him more difficult to anticipate; it was a common practice he discovered when he did his summer tour in the middle east, performing a few wrestling shows against the locals as an assignment to entertain the American troops.  But the rayon material kept him from becoming bound up in his own garb, and kept him safe when his opponent would have otherwise gotten ahold of him, by being the most flimsy fabric known to man, happy to rip away to anything more than a strong breeze.  It was not uncommon for Nick to lose a pant leg or rip out the knees before the end of a match, but he wore the one piece speedo underneath it, complete with his name written across his butt, so if the pants did end up lost, it wasn't anything he had to be embarrassed about.

Perry was excited.  His hands were practically shaking with anticipation.  His debut match here in Extreme Answers, and in front of the scouts who would ultimately decide his place within the draft in just a few short weeks.  Tonight was his turn to shine, to really crank the dial to eleven and do something worth remembering.  And the Goliath this David had been assigned to slay was the perfect opponent for such a task.  Enormous, but still agile, Sage could keep closer pace so the match could lend towards Perry's style: high flying agility and big impact risk taking.  But Sage was also over twice his size.  Perry was the underdog by nature, expected by many to be crushed by the coming darkness.  Standing against it was a monument to his determination, and a way of inspiring all the children in the crowd to what they were capable of should they set their mind to it and face their fears head on.

It was an unfair message to send to them, however, because Perry was decidedly not afraid.  He was anxious.  He was excited.  He was absolutely pumped.  His heart beat so loudly he could feel it pulsing in his earlobes.  The hum of the crowd.  The heat of the lights.  The copper taste that hung in the air after the pyrotechnics were set off.  Everything about wrestling made him feel alive.  In fact, some would say, wrestling is his life.  Every minute of every day, Perry lived and breathed professional wrestling.  Not in the manner of some people who obsess in the gym and never stop training, but in his place as a celebrity, a role model, a hero of sorts for the children to look up to.  He never drank or smoked or used harsh profanity.  He never wanted to do anything that would bring embarrassment upon the industry, the company, or the family who had sacrificed so much to see him here.

"Yeah, buddy," Nick said excitedly, "It's finally time.  Time to rock this thing.  Time to blow the roof off the house.  Time to show the world what it means to be the tiger in the lion's den.  Sage had absolutely better bring his A-game; I expect nothing less from him because that's what he's getting from me.  I almost feel sorry for those dudes tagging up in the main event, because after Sage and I put on World War Three, there won't even be a ring left for those dudes to wrestle in.  If there's anyone left in the audience who hasn't screamed themselves hoarse, they'll still be too busy talking about how awesome we were to even notice the other matches.  But that's what it takes in this business; when an opportunity comes around, you got to grab that bull by the brass ring.  You hitch up your pants and tighten up your belt and put your shoulder to the wheel, because nobody is ever going to give you anything for free.  Anything you want, you got to earn it."

Perry's eyes sparkle with excitement behind the childish cat mask he proudly sports, a pale blue field of innocence behind the flamboyantly bright colors of the striped mask.  A smile pulls back at his mouth and he grins boyishly.  "I just really hope McMasters butts in at ringside," Perry laughs playfully, "Because nothing would possibly be more fun than landing a slingshot plancha that squashes him flat at ringside and finally gives the arena a bit of piece and quiet.  That's the secret to life, really; taking the time to stop and have some fun with it.  Make the best of every situation, good or bad.  Remember that every day is a new opportunity to do something awesome, and eventually things will work out and everybody gets what they deserve.  The universe is great that way.  I won't win every single match; I know that.  But I am going to win this one.  I want it more than Sage.  I am more prepared, I am the one who is taking it serious and really giving it my all.  I'm sure the crowd will still go nuts and do whatever he wants, win or lose, but for guys like me who have to earn our place, there is no easy way, and so I'll stare down the darkness in an uphill battle and I'll do it without flinching.  This is my turn to shine."
Cameron Ella Ava
Post June 12th 2014, 5:56 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Showdown

My pretty face. I’m not concerned about what will happen to my pretty face, Norman. If I was looking for a makeover, I don’t think that this match or even Cash in the Vault would be appropriate. Don’t you think? I don’t care about my hair being pulled out or my face being rearranged. Those things are none of my concern. My concern is reaching for that briefcase and becoming the first Vixen to win Cash in the Vault and move on to become World Champion. This is a lot to live up to, but if anyone can live up to that, it’s me. On the other hand Norman, you seem like someone that will crack under the pressure. You’re the type of guy that gets overwhelmed easily and it will take advantage of you. Basically, the thought of getting your hands on a woman—don’t worry, the thought of punching me will excite you. I stepped in the ring and I’ve become an Extremist and that is how I expect to be treated. Norman, you’re not going to be seeing Cameron the Vixen. That is the last thing that I want you to see. You’ll be seeing Cameron the Extremist.

You know Cameron the Extremist that made Jaywalker bleed? Cameron the Extremist that entered the Grand Rampage battle royal. This newly transformed Cameron Ella Ava that doesn’t fear about size or insanity. The one person that doesn’t fear about the consequences at all. Most importantly, the Cameron the Extremist that doesn’t give the slightest fuck at all. You see Norman, I don’t give the slightest fuck if you approach the match and you deliver the ass beating of my entire life. I will still manage to get up after the match win or loss. This is where my heart lies—it lies in that wrestling ring. It doesn’t not matter if I’m standing on it with my hand raised in the hair or if I’m lying my back on it, my heart is still in that ring. No need to worry, I know what I am getting myself into facing you in the ring. I know about your nickname—The Behemoth! You’re supposed to be “The Behemoth”, but I’ve heard that you haven’t been that monster in a while? Why is that? I know that you can become that monster. I know intimidating you can be in the ring from other people.

Now that I got you to talk, there is no intimidation in my eyes. I don’t see the monster that you want to portray yourself as. I see humanity inside of you—that’s not what I want from you. I want to face a monster in the match. From what I’ve heard, Kevin Devastation has poked the bear within you. Obviously, he does not like you, but I know for a fact that no one likes him at all. The guy has left more times than he has ever been part of EAW. If it makes you feel better, I like you more than I do Kevin. At least, you haven’t attacked me and left me lying in a hospital—let me knock on wood. On Showdown however, that can all change for me. You might actually give me a reason to dislike you and be tempted to throw you off the ladder. My advice for you Norman and your ventriloquist of a friend: don’t give me a reason to hate any of you. I can either be a good friend or your worst enemy. After all, I am a female and I can stab you in the back if I have to.

I know that you have struggled to become the Norman Hellion that you were when you arrived on the scene. You were this indestructible beast that no one wanted to cross paths with you. I have seen you hurt people and roughened them up. I know, I’m not a ventriloquist. I’m the Goddess sent by Gods and I am sure as Hades’ fire is hot that the outcome for our match won’t be pretty. There is going to be someone that is going to get in the way. Even though, I don’t need anyone favoring me to win the match. I know for a fact that I can beat you on my own. I don’t need anyone’s help to give myself more momentum for Pain for Pride Se7en. I can gain that momentum all of my own. Also, if you think for one moment that you are going to slow down my momentum to gain yourself some, you got another thing coming. It is not going to happen. I know when I am facing you that I am not getting you and someone that is trying to control you. I am not going to have an army to back me up; I am going to be on my own. The way that things should be. See you out there, Norman!
Post June 12th 2014, 5:33 pm by Guest
As much as it pains me to say, and trust me it does, it would seem that we're back to square one. Silence has been the lone conclusion to draw from my NEO opponent's inactivity, I'm restarting to question myself upon whether or not I should keep bothering to wave the wings of what has grown to become a dead bird in hopes it will eventually fly. Then again, as I've previously stated I'm not too keen on resorting to conclusions before the nail is hammered down but the more Sah'ta Thor proves to be a guy with bold claims that fail to back up, the more I can't resist not to. I mean, here's a guy who has had more hype surrounding him through his first days in the company than most of his peers have got their entire careers. You would think with such aspects to his credit that Thor would be able to live up to the expectations glued to his name but lo and behold, that was far from the case at hand.

See, Sah'ta first bursted out as EAW's hope for a bright and ambitious future; He debuted in NEO to blow a certain breeze of relief for the higher-ups in the company. Everyone was excited to see what the buzz was all about, neglecting the slight possibility of this guy failing to fit the mold. They were all high but ultimately dry on the so-called "Sin Incarnate". as it would happen for reality to place them before the bitter truth of Sah'ta Thor becoming a failed project. Now, am I taken away by such outcome? Not in the least, I knew it would occur sooner rather than later. I knew Thor was bound to crack under the pressure pushed against him. And I sure as hell knew that If I confronted him with facts PROVING that he wouldn't make it far in EAW, he would wisely choose to curl up into a ball and hide in the shadows with whatever dignity left in him. Underline "wisely" because as rare as you hear me say it, I actually applaud you for making such choice there Thor. Allow me to explain why; Since you obviously enjoyed looking back at your past in proving your point, that is when you actually possessed a set of lips under your nose, allow me to borrow that style in proving mine. I've been in this company for more than two years now, give or take. And in my somewhat short of a run, I've fought and beat the best. However, I also had the misfortune of facing guys like you. Individuals who dare to put out threats and promises of all kinds, and descriptions of how they intend to vanquish yours truly as soon as our clash was set in stone. But guess what? Every single one of those threats, every single one of those promises were wading in a pulp of their maker's BLOOD. 99% of those situations happened to ALWAYS end with that oh so joyful scene. You know why? It's because, regardless of how deep and offensive you make them out to be, words are just that; WORDS! When it came down to walking the walk, none of those loudmouths were successful in converting their promises to actions. Whilst, I was. That's why I'm standing right here with the attention of the world at the very palm of my hand, while Mister Thor is nowhere to be found.

Fearful, hesitant, skittish are words that I find quite intriguing as they perfectly describe my opponent on Friday night. Thor hasn't moved a lip ever since we engaged in a war of words recently, which leads me to wonder if I should feel bad for the guy. Take away the fact that he failed the company by not living up to the hype, take away the fact that he made an ass out of everybody in the process, I can't help but pity the fella. After all, not only is his run in EAW just starting out, It may very well end on friday.

So, compassion? You got that on me, Thor. I'll make sure to hand you a pack of tissues so you can let all the grief out, that is AFTER I make you Embrace THE GROUND and forever regret deciding to join the EAW roster in the first place.
Vic Vendetta
Post June 12th 2014, 3:30 pm by Vic Vendetta
“Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that same hour.” –Matthew 8:13

Hahaha come my sheep and touch my healing hands… Pain For Pride the event that everybody wants to be on and the FPV everyone longs for…. Here’s the basic introduction this is where careers are made, titles are won and moments in history are created. Let’s take a wicked walk down memory lane shall we? Over the course of the year leading up to this “historic day” , I’ve subjected to steel chair shots and other cruel and painful things. But walking away from it, I was not seen as a pushover instead as a crazy man obsessed with pain and punishment. I was looked at as someone who had a great future ahead of me. For a long time I coasted off of past achievements and accolades, I got complacent and looking back at it all it got me nowhere. I lost that hunger and drive that I had when I arrived in this prejudice and bias company, the same hunger that won me many titles over the courses of my years here. Pain For Pride is the time where everyone just gives that much more effort and pulls out all the stops to guarantee victory. Ha ha ha not me though this year my efforts will be to make you sheep follow me your Shepard or relating to the bible your David!

As you all heard last week I placed myself as the first participant to be featured in the 24/7 battle royal many have participated and very few have successfully cashed in last year was Drastik this year it will be your savior… Vic Vendetta. As you all noticed I took a week off to find something, to find answers and I searched high and low, round and round and I have been shown the light, The light showed me that the only way to open you ignorant people’s eyes is to do something memorial. Like Jesus did in the bible, Jesus claimed and prophesied that he was the son of God and no one believed him until he healed a old man and allowed him to see the truth. But you followers only pay attention when something affects your lives to a certain extent so I asked my father for guidance I asked SATAN what needs to be done in order to save these sheep? And he told me “slaughter, slaughter every participant involved in this year’s 24/7 Contract Battle Royal, and once they are beaten and battered the world will follow the most wise prophet of them all my son.”  

Here’s a riddle for you insolent people what type of strategy does a man employ when stepping on a cockroach in his apartment? What type of strategy does a black bear employ when eating a river salmon that jumps right into its gaping jaw? Many men come and go in this world of wrestling, the vast majority of them have one thing in common they train, and they work, and they bleed, and they sweat. They kill themselves to get a shot in this business and learn the ropes. But that's where my values differs. The type of unmitigated dominance and control that I exude in the ring is something ingrained into just pure human instinct. It's a part of my DNA.. I am a living demon a monster buried behind human flesh maiming, saving destroying people who bring lies and confusion into my world. So don't ask me the approach that I’ll take into saving the world just know that my antics will prosper over all unrighteousness against me. My pets sit back because in just a matter of days your leader shall return....
Post June 11th 2014, 11:30 pm by Guest
*** RMV is seen in his private garden at the top of the corporate tower. After much thought, RMV has come to a realization. ***

And so the next chapter begins. It was not pretty, but it certainly was efficient, and it most certainly was not painless. The Archetype has officially become the first victim of the Vrankovic Era here in EAW. IT was swift justice at its finest. But now its time to move on to the next item. The Nas. The hypocritical, not very methodical, overly cliché’d stereotype of a wrestler. You Nas, embody everything that is wrong with the sport of pro wrestling. You go around, shaking your ass infront of the crowd, begging to be loved. *** IN a mocking tone *** Oh look at me. I’m The Nas. I want to be loved by everyone, because my mom could not take three seconds out of the day to give me a hug. *** Poor, pathetic, truly unremarkable Nas. But I guess you do not understand what I am saying, so much like you, I will try to translate what I said. Allow me to get my English to Retard Thug Dictionary.

*** RMV pulls out a book titled “English to Retarded Thug Dictionary”.

Yo…you…punk ass….bitch. Don’t…be….tripping…on…my swag.

Okay you know what. Fuck this. I cannot continue to talk like the Nas without fear of losing 50 IQ points. NAs you want to go around talking like a большая собака but in reality you are nothing more than a немного сука. I’m sorry, I guess I should do one more translation. Before you whip out your Google Translator, I might as well tell you I basically called you a little bitch. And you know what happens to little bitches? They get отдавало вокруг. They get отдавало вокруг very very hard. So Nas, you want to step into the ring with the большая собака of Saint Petersburg, by all means go ahead. But I promise you you’re not going to be able to tell the tale of it. Especially after I rip your mouth off, staple it to your butt, and kick you across the god damned arena.

And then we have Juha. Juha I must admit shows potential. At the very least, Juha has more respectability than Nas. So To Juha, after I defeat you on Neo, I will toast your efforts with my finest wine. But before that  I will toast The Nas’ demise with my finest vodka. Neo is going to be one fun adventure this weekend. I do not intend to lose to an illiterate like Nas, nor an inglorious warrior like Juha. No I intend to leave victorious, basically, the same old story, the same old song and dance.

Но в конце концов, это все не просто одна большая песня и танец?Песни и танца, который мы совершаем для зрителей? Я знаю, мой оппонент думает так, как аль он делает, прошу за любовь и восхищение болельщиков. Меня не волнует, для таких мелочей. Меня интересует только уважения и власти. И в конце концов единственный способ я достигну как это, нокаутировав всех конкурентов любой ценой. Кто-нибудь действительно думаете, что чрезмерно шумные неудачник действительно может остановить гордость Санкт-Петербурге. Кто-нибудь действительно думаете, что незначительное маленькое насекомое может идти нога в ногу с млрд. рублей Бога? Кто-нибудь действительно верю, что легендарный RMV будет проиграть эту битву. Я не думаю, что вы найдете ни одного человека на этой планете, которые будут играть против меня, кроме моих двух противников. И эти двое будут рассматриваться соответственно в эти выходные.

And so now we reach  the apex, the raging climax. This time triumph is at stake. Glory is permanent. And that is my meditative thought for the day. It is that in the end, I will not be denied, especially not by some little wannabe thug punk like The Nas. I am R.M. Vrankovic. And my glory is about to reach its crescendo.
Norman Hellion
Post June 11th 2014, 10:17 pm by Norman Hellion
See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Say it again Norman, this time with purpose and emotion. SEE NO EVIL! HEAR NO EVIL! SPEAK NO EVIL! That's right evil is bad. Listen to me Norman! You are not evil! Evil is a word that describes the EAW fans. Evil is what your opponents at Pain for Pride are! You're the hero in all of this. I-I am? But you make me do bad things Peter. You force me to hurt innocent people. Innocent? INNOCENT? No you got it all wrong my friend. When you hurt these extremists you are doing a good deed. They've all sinned and they must pay for those sins. Who will make them pay Norman? The bossman? No try again. Their parents? TRY AGAIN! THIS TIME THINK. M-me? BINGO! For far too long we've been playing it safe. We've been standing around instead of springing into action like when we first arrived to the scene! We were feared! And to most we still are but I'm not so sold on you Norman. WHAT? Relax Norman this is constructive criticism. Listen to me and you listen good! I want the old Norman back! You've been holding back for weeks, I can see it in your eyes. WAKE UP! WAKE UP DAMN IT. I'M AWAKE PETER. STOP YELLING AT ME, I DON'T LIKE IT! WHAT DID I EVEN DO? I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG! NOTHING! That's where you're wrong. I'm not mad at you Norman. I'm more disappointed because you've let all of our momentum slip away. OUR? With all due respect Peter, I'm the one competing in these matches. It's my blood that's being shed almost every week. I'm the one taking the pain while you just sit back and relax! Norman if that's how you truly feel then do this all on your own. Wh-what? You heard me. You're some big shot now, right? RIGHT? Don't you see? I'm the one who has achieved all of your success. I'm the one who tells you what to do and when to do it because without me, YOU'RE LOST. In other words - YOU'RE MY PUPPET NORMAN. And if you want me to leave then say the word! Send me packing and I will cut the strings right off and you'll crumble into a thousand pieces. So good luck Norman. Wa-wait. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry. I will try to make you proud again. I'm glad you finally see things my way. Now Norman the only way you'll make me proud again is like I said a few minutes ago, and that's to return to your old self. Become dangerous again. Live up to your nickname and be The Behemoth! DO IT. DO IT NOW. Peter I don't want to question you, you know that, but didn't you see me on Showdown? I was good! No I was great! Yes Peter I was great! You clotheslined an old dog who might as well be put down to end his suffering, congratulations! Thanks Peter! That was sarcasm you idiot. I want more. Don't you? Well yes, yes I do. Seeing as Pain for Pride is right around the corner I want to send a message and I obviously need your help. This time it's my orders though. Not Jake Mercer and not Cyril, ME! We have work to do Norman so shhh. 

Showdown just can't get enough of us. I can't blame them and a change of scenery is always kind of nice, seeing as Norman has been dominating the Dynasty playground since the day he got there. This week Norman won't have to be a team player and that's music to my ears! LALALALALA! Norman shut up, the grown up is talking. This match on Showdown is going to be a little different. Different? Yes Norman, different. You see you're facing a vixen. What? Tell them I can't do it Peter. I can't put my hands on a woman. My mom told me so! Hear me out Norman. Your opponent, Cameron Ella Ava, isn't a normal woman. She's a tough cookie. She's a two time Vixens' champion. A hall of famer and a threat in the Cash in the Vault Ladder match. I still can't do it Peter. It's just not right. I'm not asking you to kill her you fool. I just want you to knock her out, rough her up a bit. Make her bleed a little. Give her a few bruises. That's all Norman. Wait you still don't want to do it? Then what are you going to do, let her win? That's unacceptable. You have a contract and you must live up to it! Did you see Dia Del Diablo? She made Jay bleed. She's dangerous. Do I have to keep going or are you going to man up? I'm going to man up. Great choice! Before I continue I have to tell you that Kevin Devastation will be the special guest referee. Now before you panic, I will put your mind at ease. He hates you. That's supposed to comfort me Peter? Not really just stating facts. But you have nothing to worry about. The whole world knows you're more than capable of putting Kevin in his place. You showed the fans he isn't the king of all kings. He's not even a Prince. He's more of a princess or the village idiot of this kingdom that is known as EAW. Here's a spoiler for you. He's going to try to screw you over. Expect fast counts because I'm sure he's livid right now, trying to plot revenge against you. I wish I could tell you it's going to be a fair fight but I just don't see that happening. And if I'm right, if he costs you the match, you know what to do and I'll just leave it at that. HAHAHAHAHA I hear you loud and clear Peter. As for Cameron I just want you to know that this isn't going to be personal. In fact I like you because you're right, you do have a lot of heart. You do things the right way! You should be rewarded for your hard work and in a way you were, by becoming the first ever Vixen that will compete in CITV. Congratulations I really mean it. I just hope you're done celebrating because in a few days, you'll be slammed back to reality. You had your moment yes, good for you, but now it's time for Norman to have his. Unlike Norman I have no problem with messing up that pretty face of yours. As a matter of fact I have no problem with snapping a few of your bones. I'm kidding of course because I wouldn't even hurt a fly, just ask another CITV participant - Carlos Rosso. Cameron you have a way with words and you brought up a lot of good points. But there were also a few lines I disagree with and I'm sure Norman feels the same way. If you want to slay The Behemoth, you are going to need help, a lot of help. You might need a damn army Cameron but instead you have Kevin. I know you two aren't friends and I know you said you hope he calls it down the middle but deep down I know you want him to sway in your favor. I can't blame you because you're all about extending your momentum, we all are. But Norman what are we going to do to her momentum? SLIT IT BY THE THROAT. Yes Cameron we are going to kill your momentum one way or another and at the same time we are going to deflate Kevin's ego even further. Killing two birds with one stone. I see you're going to try the impossible and that's find Norman's weakness. Actually Norman has a lot of weaknesses, but together as unit, I don't know if we have a single one. But by all means try to find it and exploit it! Take down Norman! Chop him down like a big redwood! DO IT. Punch him! Kick him! Hurt him, injure him! Do all the above, or think outside the box! HAHAHAHA oh Cameron, you're not fooling anyone. You're scared of this big bad wolf. It's not even about his size advantage. It's more about the unknown. You don't know what you're getting yourself into. If you try to test the waters, you'll get hunted down. If you dive in head first, you'll face the same fate as Kevin. Unfortunately for you this nightmare doesn't end this Saturday. It will go on until Pain for Pride Se7en and that's when Norman gets to smash you with a ladder instead of his bare hands. I bet you can't wait! As I said before, this isn't personal and for whatever happens to you in a few days, just know it's not mine or Norman's fault, but Kevin's for putting you in this mess in the first place. I don't know about you, but I for one can't wait for this date on Showdown HAHAHAHA. See you soon darling.
Cage.
Post June 11th 2014, 7:13 pm by Cage.
Do you really believe you can tell me what I can and cannot do? Who I think I am is the most tenacious competitor in EAW by far, there won't be any tougher, there won't be any stronger, and there damn sure won't be anyone more intense. I don't want to influence anybody, and there you go, doing the thing all these old ass hall of famers do, try to say I am not at the level of those like a H-R-D-O, well he retired on top, and I am not going to do that, see I need to cement my legacy more. Sure I don't wear a mask and make fire explode with my hands, but that H-R-D-O has to live with guys who jerk the curtain making a mockery of his career like Striker Jensen impersonating him at Grand Rampage, Starr please lecture me, what can you possibly do to a man who has basically been through it all? A pro wrestling Elite Rules match? Oh how scary! My skin just crawls at the sight of me barely having a chance to retire after this match, see that? See I was using sarcasm you jackass, S-A-R-C-A-S-M, because I feel utterly disrespected that you would say such a thing, I have been through everything in the book, I've lost everything, my job, my life, my family for god sakes, and you think that the pain you can do in this match can actually measure up to what I have been through in my short three years in this company that would make your six years look easy, and not because you are good in anything because compared to me, hell compared to everyone else, they have had it easy. While a guy like me has been at road block after road block after road block, and hasn't gotten nothing for it, maybe you are a blessing in disguise, a horrible bald one at that, but a blessing nonetheless, you don't see H-R-D-O stepping in matches like the Cage of Death, you sure as hell don't see Starr Stan wrestling twice in one night. 

But you see Diamond Cage, the true workhorse of professional wrestling doing it of course, you don't see anyone in EAW walking down the path I walked, standing up to their ego maniacal, self centered bitch of a boss, and attacking his brother and being defiant, half you would settle for being another man's bitch. But I DC, didn't sell out, what I did was I bought in, I bought in and I did what I could and I tore that man apart, right after he tried to rip my heart out of my chest, but you Starr, you'd go back doing what you always do, being an after thought, being an amateur is what I am trying to say you are Starr. It isn't about just being the world champion, you want an example? LOOK AT COLIN KALINE, WON THE ANSWERS WORLD TITLE AND ALL OF A SUDDEN THIS DIDN'T MATTER ANYMORE, LOOK AT MOONLIGHT PREDATOR, DESTINED TO BE THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION AND LOOK AT HIM NOW, HE'S TRYING TO PICK UP THE SHATTERING PIECES OF HIS BROKEN FUTURE!! what it is about Starr, is something you will never amount to, being the best in the world, being remembered not for talking about cocks, not for being a champion, but for being the best damn wrestler to pick up a pair of tights, wear boots and call himself a pro wrestler, but there is a difference there Starr, a pro wrestler who wears his tights and boots and calls themselves a wrestler when they have no damn passion, no heart. And the pro wrestler who shows the most determination to not quit, to not give up and to not die is the pro wrestler people will remember, not some career destroying, spotlight stealing dick who can't stand the fact that Diamond Cage would put his three world title reigns to shame, that Diamond Cage could look him in the eyes and spit in his face, and all Starr will do is wait until my back is turned and strike. That is the kind of man you are, you see an opportunity and you take it, and maybe that is what it takes to be a world champion, maybe you need to start stabbing people in the back, maybe I am playing the hero just a little bit too much. And the same can be said for Scott, I never intended to end his career, all I intended to do was send a message that if he steps in the ring with me, I WILL end it all for him. And we all know what EAW does, one guy screws up and we just let him in like he is worth something to this company, like he is actually important. So will we see AA again? Remains to be seen, like I said before, we don't have a crystal ball that sees to the future, so you can't say that. My machine, my body will never give up on me, and the time it does, I'll leave, and I'll never lace up my boots again, but it isn't that time yet, and I am just getting warmed up, so you step in the ring at Pain for Pride, you walk in with an amateur wrestler mindset, and you aren't going to live to talk about the match, you have a better chance of walking out of Pain for Pride, than my body giving up on me. But we'll see, these war of words will only continue until your burnt out, and brain dead, and then you'll say the exact same shit only to be eviscerated verbally, mentally and physically.
Lethal Consequences
Post June 11th 2014, 6:57 pm by Lethal Consequences
η εκδικητική αντιτορπιλικ wrote:

Lethal Consequences and Jacob Senn are in fact not only two names, not only two people, but two ideals that do not go together and blend.

What the fuck do you think we would be?

Two peas in a pod with the same mindset about women and wrestling and what movie we’d see on a Saturday night when it’s raining outside?

Of course we’re fucking different, you little slapnut. We are different. That’s the whole point of this charade we’re playing here. You don’t like me, for some reason I still don’t know… I did nothing but come in here and prove I’m better than every single person by showing up to a title match after being fired two years ago… and I don’t like you… just because you’re the kind of person who doesn’t like me. See if you liked me, Senn, we could’ve been best pals. You’d be Stone Cold, and I’d be The Best in the World. But no. Instead you decide to join a crew of slappies, attack me, and you have the audacity to even THINK about putting a target on my head. Is that what you think making it in EAW is? Taking responsibilities and vengeance out of your own hands and putting it into others? THAT’S how you want to “mark your revenge?”

Come on, Jacob. I would like to think my Pain For Pride opponent is better than that.

But you’re obviously not.

I know i’m still king, Jacob. And it’s not because I’ve held titles before. And yes, you little fuck, I realis that all of that is in the past; I had to use that same washed up argument on others when I was in your position. First of all, it’s a flawed argument. The fact that I’ve had those titles DOES prove that I’m better. If you’re an ex-president of the united states, does that make you less of a worthy opposition to someone who works in Burger King just because you’re no longer president? Give me a break, Senn. And YES, for the love of all that is holy and extreme, I get it. You’ve beat up other people. I get the game, Senn. You tell me what you’ve done, and then you try to break down what I’ve done and then I tell you what you’ve done and tell you how what I’ve done is better. I’ve done it all before, Senn. Why do you think I’m not playing this little rodeo? Why do you think that even when I’m not playing in this little rodeo, I still do it better than you? Because I’ve done it so many times I’m fucking bored of it. You think I need this match, Senn? I’ve already told you I do not. Do you think I want it? Well that doesn’t matter because I already have it.

NOTHING has changed, Jacob.

The only thing that has become more evident in the last two years since I was kicked out of this company after PUTTING ON THE BEST MATCH AT PAIN FOR PRIDE…….
is that this company does in fact need me. You need me. You know it, too Jacob. And so does EAW. If it wasn’t for me you’d still be kicking it with the lowballs you named as accomplishments the last time you spoke. I’m needed, Jacob. If you don’t believe me, see what happened to your reputation if I don’t respond to the next promo you put out.

Will your “creed” get you “farther than I think” then?

Or would you just sputter out like all the rest?

I already know the answer, Jacob. Do you?
Cameron Ella Ava
Post June 11th 2014, 5:14 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Showdown

Cameron Ella Ava is going to Pain for Pride Se7en! It doesn’t get any more real than that! The thought that I am the first Vixen to ever participate in Cash in the Vault is so overwhelming; the pressure is on me to exceed expectations like I always do.  Not only does being a Vixen make me stand out in the match, but it puts the attention on me—that’s where I like the attention on. I want everyone’s attention on me when I reach for the briefcase that guarantees me a future championship opportunity of my choosing. The championship match will be of my choosing and that briefcase guarantees that I will become the next champion. I look at the other man that are in Cash in the Vault and they want this as much as I do—some may even want it more than I do. I am entering a fight with men that I have never crossed paths with before and with men that have gotten the best of me in the past. This ladder match, I can’t let anyone get to me. My sets are for one thing and one thing only—they’re for that briefcase.

Some of these men in the match have experience in Cash in the Vault. For some, it might be their first time. It’s my first time participating in this match and I have watched this match for the longest time. I know at what lengths these men go to win. I’ve seen the ladders and bodies being broken because of this match. I have seen careers shortened and I have seen the blood, sweat and tears for some finally be worth it. I want to experience that feeling myself. If I overcome being cut by glass, being thrown off titantron and being branded, I know that I can overcome this match. Sure, I might become the victim of having my career shortened, but when has anything scary and dangerous ever stopped me? When have I ever let the petty things of having blood come out of my forehead or even being electrocuted stop me? This isn’t just a generic Vixen that people are listening to. No! This is Cameron Ella Ava! This is the woman plans to walk out of Pain for Pride with the briefcase in my possession! This is the woman that is a star that deserves to twinkle.

What do you call a ruthless Vixen, a tough Extremist and a shady special guest referee? Trouble. That is what I call it. Whenever someone is a special guest referee, the outcomes are never fair. Controversy will always come out of it. So, who doesn’t know controversy better than Kevin Devastation? Or is it Wraith? Please, this guy changes his name more than Snoop Dog…Snoopy Doggy Dog…or is it Snoop Lion? I honestly don’t care! The point is that Kevin Devastation is never the most honest guy. I know that he is not going to be a partial referee. For one, he’s in Cash in the Vault and two, he’s refereeing a match with the two opponents that are in Cash in the Vault with him. Although, there is a part of me that hopes that he plays it fair, but I think that Kevin should know that I don’t need anyone’s help in defeating Norman Hellion. Last week on Dynasty, I defeated Nemesis to qualify to be part of Pain for Pride. This week, I plan to add on to that momentum. This road to Pain for Pride is not going to be simple on me. It’s going to be hell.

Norman, you’re someone that I haven’t crossed paths with yet. I know that size is your advantage. My goal is to find your disadvantage. I do not know what they can be, but it won’t be to showcase your frame. I know that I am one of the smallest people in the match and that anyone could probably crush me like a bug, but I have tons of heart, when I go out there and compete. What you will experience when we square off in the ring is that I’m not a dainty little girl. I can take a punch, but I can punch a lot harder. I can be slapped around, but I can bitch slap you all the way to the Michigan Stadium. You can try to throw me off my game, but I will throw you off that fucking ladder! I won’t just showcase your disadvantages at Showdown, but at Pain for Pride as well. Not only yours, but all of my darling opponents—only to make myself look like the stronger person! On Showdown, I really hoping that you bring your talents because I know I will bring my talents and a MILLION times more than that! See you in the ring.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next