Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post July 27th 2014, 2:58 am by Guest
It’s great, you make an Alliance, you set friendships and you wise up. Matt, doesn’t surprise me with his comments. Most people that are jealous or in complete fear act tough and do their best to make you look bad. Ryder is one of those people he can call me Generic, and insult me about being aligned with one of the greatest extremists in HISTORY. And what are you? Your an overgeneric kiss-ass who wouldn’t know life if his ended tomorrow. Which trust me, I hope it doesn’t happen, because I want to be the one to end it. I find it funny, you insult me and call me generic as well as continuing the insults. Well let’s be honest here... Everybody in the locker room even your little loser no life fans in the crowd will say you seem incredibly familiar.. The only reason people actually like you is because you tell them what they want to hear. You talk about broski this, woo woo warrior that and you say all this like it means something. No one cares if your a broski.. no one even cares that your here and no one will care when I decimate you and throw you into perpetual nothingness. Matt I have seen a lot and done a lot.. and you are like a little fly. All you have to do is flick it and it goes away. The only difference is, is that flies annoy me.. and if its a certain kind of fly it can hurt me. But your the common fly Matt... Your a small sad little man.. And your about to get squished like the little parasite you are and I will enjoy it.. It will be fun slamming your face into the mat and it will be even more fun hearing you yell in absolute pain almost crying begging me not to snap your neck or shred your leg.. Or begging the ref to stop the mat, it will be a damn shame when your whole daily life changes because of your poor life decisions.. and when you look back at your sad career which for some dumb reason you enjoy.. you won’t blame me.. you won’t blame Demon Knight.. you will blame yourself... because you didn’t heed these simple words.. “Stay.. out.. of...my..way...”
Post July 26th 2014, 11:58 pm by Guest
OOC: Busy week/seen nothing from either of my opponents so am combining both into this promo.

~~~~~

It was only a few moments before the start of Dynasty and we see the form of one of the Extreme Answer Wrestling's newest signings, on Astryd Thorn. Oh how it had been years since the woman had stepped into a wrestling ring and even long still since it had been in a match with more meaning than filler spot on the match card. Yet, for all of that the woman didn't seem to be worried in the least in regards to her time away from the ring. In fact, one could tell by her very demeanor that she was ready for action. As she walks through the back towards the Vixen's locker room she is stopped by one of the EAW interviewers.

"Mrs. Thorn can I get a moment of you time?"

"Sure it isn't like I don't have few minutes before the dark match starts."

"Of course. How do you feel about your upcoming debut?"

"I feel amazing. After all, in a short matter of time I will become EAW Vixen Champion and lay to rest any rumors that may have sprung up about me."

There is a pause as the interviewer tries to think of a way to continue. After a few seconds she continues on with her next question.

"Do you think being out of action for the few years will hinder you in the match tonight?"

"As a matter of fact no I don't because while I may have been outside the bounds of a wrestling company the last three years I have kept in shapes. After all, my aunt has been really nice in helping my to stay on top of my game. If you want to know what I mean by that well come the Erotique Desires club in Las Vegas some time as ask for the full tour. Grey Entertainment will be sure to leave you breathless. "

"Interesting last but do you have any minute thoughts about your first opponent Saber?"

Hearing a the name Astryd merely giggles in a amusement.

"Yes I think the cat got her tongue because I haven't seen hide nor hair of this sorry excuse of a vixen. You see I think she got scared hearing who she was facing and decided to keep her head down before out match. After all, silence can be the surest way to ensuring that nothing becomes personal out there. Yet, for Saber that tactic won't work because like it our not I am here for a reason. I am here to win gold and in just a few minutes I will go out there with the full intent of sending a message to the rest of the so-called vixens on this roster. By the end of the night you will now that I am not just another pretty face looking to make it big by showing off a bit of flesh. NO I am here to fight. Now if you will excuse me I have to get ready for my match."

As Astryd walks into the vixen locker room a voice stops her for a brief second.

"Fight hard out there."

"I plan to father."

Wit that the new EAW vixen walks into the locker room leaving the new masked form of Sah'ta Thor standing with the flustered interviewer.

"Thor do you have a moment?"

Thor just nods as he waits for the interview to get to the point.

"How you feeling going into your match against Terry Chambers tonight?"

"I don't know what his excuse is but I haven't heard a peep form all week. So quite frankly I am not scared of him one bit. In fact, you should sit back her and watch closely while I take him apart in that ring tonight. I will be honest, I hope that after tonight the names Sah'ta Thor and Terry Chambers will not being the same match unless it has title implications. Because after tonight I don't think Terry will want to get in the same ring as me. Oh before I forget, the Darkness is Coming."

With that Thor turns on his heel and walks off to get ready for his upcoming match.
Post July 26th 2014, 9:52 pm by Guest
     Victory. Isn’t that one hell of a feeling, knowing that you have worked hard enough and outdid your opponent? To me it is, and I think that’s a huge under appreciated aurora that surrounds many opponents. When I lost to Ryan Savage, I respected his ability and how he did better than me and that night, and I put my tail between my legs and walked to the back like a civil human being… When Riley DeWitt loses, I get five stitches in my forehead. I simply outperformed and proved myself to be better than Riley, and he has the lowest heart, and the angriest of all emotions knowing that The Ultimate Broski not only pinned him, but owned him, and most of all… Defeated him. His reaction to what I did in the ring that very night was lower than the ground and more selfish than a billionaire walking past a charity. Riley, what was going on man? You are that upset losing to somebody you call an embarrassment this company? I’m the embarrassment? I’ve won more title belts, I’m a grand slam champion in this company, and I come back and welcome my talents to the lower card guys, trying to have some fun and making each other look good… And you snap on me? You bust my forehead in and thrive at the sight of my blood. You horrified all the children in the audience, my two valets were in tears for days, and all you did was laugh and go on a little five-year-old rant to Tornado backstage.  Now, kid, this isn’t your industry, this isn’t your spotlight, this isn’t even your company. You have to earn those titles, you have to earn those names, and you have to earn your god damn spot in the middle of the Extreme Answers Wrestling ring, and what you did didn’t earn you a thing, just the opinions of people thinking you’re a low ass prick… You’re not a lost cause though, you were an opponent that I felt gave me a hell of a match, and you can prove yourself back to me, and to the fans, this week on the Voltage when we team up against Dark Demon’s group; Demon’s Council.

Collin Lightening and Demon Knight. The names are pretty good indicator at how scary they are; generic and not very much. Collin Lightening, how does it feel to be Dark Demon’s bitch? You come back here as a very talented and one of the better extremists of your time, and you just going to sit around and take orders from Dark Demon? You can say the “I’m better than you”, “I’m going to tear you limb to limb”, “Repetitive blah blah blah”, but it doesn’t make a damn lick of difference. You can’t prove any of that until you step into that ring and get your ass kicked by Riley DeWitt and I. There isn’t a single error in the way I established myself over these years, and there isn’t an error in how I carry myself in these past few weeks. The Ultimate Broski, The Woo Woo Warrior, whatever you want to call me, I’m still superior to you and you can threaten me with mutilating me and making me wish I had never seen the light of day, or you can get real for a few minutes and understand that not only am I better than you, but Riley DeWitt is a hell lot better than you too. If this man can carry a match with me and bring me to my edge, you and your boyfri—Demon Knight are going to wish that you hadn’t been put up against us. We are a lot better than you on many levels, and I’ve felt what Riley DeWitt can do in a rage… Collin I’ll tell you this, Demon’s Council will need some counseling. I am quite a bit upset about what happened after my match with Riley, and let’s just say… “The best revenge is success”

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It!
Post July 26th 2014, 7:22 pm by Guest
So, The Demon’s Council is back, in a new way... You have the leader Dark Demon, easily one of the greatest competitors in EAW history, you have Demon Knight, a dark sick man, who is fortunate enough to be my tag team partner on the next Voltage, and finally you have a me.. a man who knows pain, and will have no problem inflicting to get what he wants.. but We’ll get into that.. I have worked hard my hole life to get the opportunities I deserve, the opportunity to be an EAW Extremist, and the opportunity to mentally and physically break anyone in front of me... and just like I did to Austin Wright, I don’t care how bad I hurt someone to get what I want.. 

So Matt Ryder, the “broski” if you will, a common delusional fool, who will try to usurp the new and improved Demon’s Council, will be no exception to my reign of terror. I have seen this man, and I realize that he is no match for me. He can not compare to my physical ability, my mental ability, and most of all, my fighting ability. Matt, I will tear you limb from limb, and render you completely useless, I will then make good use of you and feed you to the fat dogs in the crowd, and watch as you scream in pain.. I will make you wish you never joined EAW, and I will make you rethink EVERYTHING you did in your life, and maybe you will wake up and realize the true errors of your ways. Maybe you will realize the failure of being a “broski”, instead of being a TRUE extremist of this business. When me and Demon Knight are done with you, you may never see the light of day.. ever..again..

Riley Dewitt, you chose to be the other poor poor sap in this fight. Or in other words, you chose to be the other person that will be broken by the council. The fact that you choose to rise up against us with that muttering dope, Matt Ryder just makes me WANT to meet you in the ring. It makes me want to see you and it makes me want to hear you scream in absolute agony. You see Riley, I’m at this stage in my life where I don’t care who I hurt nor do I care who I... take care of.. All I know is, is that your currently on  the.. list. I look at my opponents, and I really can’t help but just to feel bad for them. Knowing the pain they will go through and knowing what will happen to them kinda... stings.. but in a very good way. But I want to think Riley about your career... is teaming up with Matt worth the pain and risk? Or do you think that you can beat the improved Demon’s Council? Because trust me, thinking is very hard when your having  your head being wrenched past the point of your back..

And remember... once your heads are being pulled all the way back, just listen for the click...that is the sign that it’s all..... Over.
Christopher Corrupt
Post July 26th 2014, 6:28 pm by Christopher Corrupt
(Camera opens up on Corrupt shaking his head.) 

Corrupt: So I don’t get booked on Dynasty after becoming victorious against two assholes you’ll never hear about in this business ever again? I mean, I destroyed the competition in a three-way dance within seconds and there’s no recognition or thought to book me for the following week? What the hell is this? Wait…why should one get so frustrated when the answer is so clear: management are trying to stop me from being on the scene and better yet, making a scene. They want to silence the corruption, ignore the power I am slowly gaining. This revolution isn’t being taken seriously; maybe something has to happen in order for things to give? Not sure when, not sure how, but eventually something will occur causing people to stand up and listen and to pay attention to the man changing their precious world of heroes and bad guys completely.

I wasn’t too happy landing in this disgusting city full of morons to find out I wasn’t booked for a show. Typical of EAW management and it’s something I am not forgetting or something I won’t constantly talk about. Fortunately, there’s freedom of speech and the ability for me to get on TV and spread my word of corruption and change necessary to make things better here. Better get used to seeing this face and hearing this voice, because I am pissed off and not sure what I’ll do next.

This isn’t the first time I’ve been left out of the picture. No, it’s a common occurrence with me and I am not really all that surprised to be completely honest. Same old shit, different day, is the saying and it applies to my life in this godforsaken company. I should just quit and retire from wrestling. But, that would give the satisfaction to all these so-called people and so-called wrestlers. Perhaps I’ll just stick around a little longer and keep plotting out the revolution of corruption in Extreme Answers Wrestling. Why give you guys anything that would make you happy? I am not here to please, I am here to piss people off and annoy and get under the skin of everyone.

So keep forgetting me, keep booking me off; I am still getting paid for not wrestling. In fact, I should be receiving more for wrestling in front of these assclowns every week and busting my ass. Maybe it will be nice to have a break tomorrow, but whom am I kidding, I always work. If I am not in the ring, it’s the interviews I am having to suffer through with the stupid questions, you jackasses with the cameras, the pitiful “fans” of EAW, the “talent” of EAW, you name in it I am always involved in some way.

But remember the revolution is coming, it’s drawing near on all of you and I for you cannot wait when it does.

(Fade to black.)
Mr. DEDEDE
Post July 26th 2014, 1:01 am by Mr. DEDEDE
I know how this is going to go. Zack Crash brings the typical ''fight the power'' conspiracy theorist bull shit. Dark Demon and his group attack Crash while I stand idly by and watch and suddenly I become the bad guy. I won't try too hard to silence the critics, but let me give it a shot. 

Contrary to what Zack Crash tells you I think,

Contrary to some of your beliefs, you can do anything.

You can do anything. You can be a four time World Champ

Five time World Champ

Six time World Champ

10 time World Champ

20 time World Champ. You can do anything.

Run a show

Run this company someday

Sell out arenas all over the world

Become the world's favorite

Act in a few movies

End every streak

CREATE a new streak

You people have so many opportunities.

So so many opportunities.

Who's the only one standing in the way of your goals?

Who's the only fucking person stopping you from achieving??

ME?? No, not me. 

YOU.

YOU are. 

Don't listen to that fucking apologist Zack Crash.

Everything he's said about me, those people said the same thing about him.

"Crash doesn't deserve this, Crash doesn't deserve that". He's a hypocrite and he's hungry for power.

He's a blatant complainer, he's managed to blame all of his problems on me just like all the complainers do.

You people look after HBB and Jay so much right? They're sooo fucking great to all of you right?

HBB AND JAY AND IMPACT AND KAWA AND BANKS.. THOSE PEOPLE ACHIEVED EVERYTHING THEY HAVE BY WORKING FOR IT!

BY WORKING THEIR ASSES OFF!

NOT BECAUSE "BIASED OLD MR. DEDEDE HANDED EVERYTHING TO THEM".

BUT BECAUSE OF HARD WORK!

DON'T YOU FUCKING LET ZACK CRASH CONVINCE YOU THAT IT TAKES ANYTHING ELSE!

AND DON'T THINK ZACK CRASH WILL EVER GET AHOLD OF THIS COMPANY! OVER MY DEAD BODY!

Crash.. if you.. or anyone like you feels so entitled to this company. If you really think I'm the wrong man for the job... leave. I don't even want you in this company anymore if I'm such a horrible Chairman. Oh yeah, I've done such a bad job right. We don't even know if EAW will make it to Pain for Pride 5, then I take the reigns as the Chairman of EAW and it becomes a success. But im the bad Chairman. EAW's suffering business-wise again, then Pain for Pride does sellout numbers and activity in our fanbase is higher than ever. But I'm the bad Chairman. You can take your motherfucking reserved rights, your licenses and your ownership of AWF and SNY and stick it straight up your fuckinggg. Candy. Ass.  You're not getting shit Zack, you don't know what it's like to be a real businessman. You bought AWF and SNY for pennies on the dollar, James Shields doesn't even want it anymore, he didn't care what you did with it. But you're some great big business shark right? The way you talk like such a spoiled entitled little prick proves you know so little about this wrestling business and you don't know anything about the corporate world either. And don't think I haven't heard about that rumor of you being funded by a bunch of private investors. I'm no idiot, I wasn't born yesterday. Don't push me Zack, don't test me Zack. I've played this game a million times before, this is only your first time at the rodeo. The only reason I'm still here and not living under a bridge somewhere is because I've won every time. I ALWAYS WIN, I ALWAYS WIN, even when I lose. Remember that. And test me not.
He's here!
Post July 25th 2014, 11:37 pm by Guest
My name is Michael Xavier, many of you would know me as " The Notorious Enigma " Xavier Serikaz. I have been in this world of wrestling for a decade. I have seen it all, but I have not done it all. Not nearly. They call EAW the land of extreme, well ladies and gentlemen while I maybe very clean cut and dressed up. Put me in that ring and I become a different person. 

They never apologized for the monster I have become and I will make no apologies to anyone else. Yes I know you look at me strange when I say I am a monster but when I go out to the ring I do not wear a clean business suit. Things happen to me when I prepare for a match. Strange things, people are strange when your a stranger and I am the a strange stranger indeed. 

My niche in professional wrestling is seeing people bleed, busting them open with my fists is the best. But I will settle with a kendo stick. I have been trained by some of the absolute best the industry has to offer. Of course when your as well off as I am you can afford to have the best. Unlike my opponent who calls himself, Crimson Mask. 

This man if you can call him that is the poor mans wrestler. He walks around in a mask stitched up most likely by a street vendor. His gear is from some second hand shop, I can only imagine where that has been. I will make quick work of this poor mans masked crusader. Crimson, you call me a glorified mime, well its good for a laugh. But as I said when I go to the ring I am a changed man. I am not all prim and proper in the ring, I am ruthless and willing to make you bleed with my bare hands. In my decade of wrestling I have made many of man bleed, even ones that say they could never bleed. 

We are all human at the end of the day and all of us can bleed, you will learn during our match Crimson. You will learn just like everyone else that the end of the day. Michael Xavier is the end of the line. Xavier Serikaz is your executioner. I know we are new to EAW but sooner or later your jealousy and hate towards me will feed my ego!
TRE
Post July 25th 2014, 10:30 pm by TRE
MY CLIENTS JAMES MARTIN & SCOTT DIAMOND ARE THE UNIFIED TAG TEAMS CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!

MY CLIENTS JAMES MARTIN & SCOTT DIAMOND ARE THE UNIFIED TAG TEAMS CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!

MY CLIENTS JAMES MARTIN & SCOTT DIAMOND ARE THE UNIFIED TAG TEAMS CHAMPIONS OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!
Anderson.
Post July 25th 2014, 7:25 pm by Anderson.
The lights are on. The bright, vivid light reveals a picture of Norman Hellion with a marked "X" in the colour red. The profound sound of a voice echoes throughout the room, "Darkness..." as the lights then begin to flicker. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. He chuckles and shouts, "my friend..." as the lights are finally shut for good.

It is you who has taught me how to conduct myself as a human being. It is you who awakened me. Before you... I was running in a circle. There was no linear movement; it was you who saved my life, and in kind, I have assured you that I will do what is best to save the lives of others. But for this one time... I need you to help me. I need you to be there with me in my match tomorrow night, because Norman Hellion is as stubborn as they come. I can do anything I want, but even I, as great as I am, cannot turn him into the man you envision him to be. He is a monster, but he is not a tamed monster like I am. It is only you that I have ever relied on, darkness. In the absence of light, who was it to protect me? It was... it was you. And now I know that I have been consumed by the dark, molded by it... and turned into the man I am today. The transformation that I went through will be the EXACT same thing Norman Hellion must go through... and the only way I can do that is by taming the beast tomorrow night. Lend me your power once again.

Norman Hellion... consider this a favour, because while I listened to you ramble and point fingers at me, I couldn't help but just be disgusted with the way you act. For starters, let's talk about the points that you made. Seeing as though you believe I "insulted" you, would you care to explain how I exactly I did that? The truth is... I did not do that. I don't dislike you, Norman. I dislike the mental state that you are in. Take it from someone who has experience of being in the very same state that you are in... you are going to need someone to be there. For me, it was the brotherhood; for you, it will be me... it HAS to be me.

Alex Anderson was not a creation by Norman Hellion, nor was Alex Anderson a creation of the darkness - which is what you think I believe.

Alex Anderson is a creation of years of guilt, pride, and agony.

You will take that with a grain of salt (because it is a given how obstinate you are), Norman... but that is the truth. I have told you before that my ambition comes from educating this world. It comes from alerting you to not make the same mistakes that I did. I do this for the betterment of you, Norman... and what do I get out of that? Not a single thank you. But that's what I am... an enhancer who will never be credited, but that doesn't bother me. That's what I've always been, a man who has sacrificed everything for himself and received no gratitude. Tomorrow night, I assure you... I assure you that you will see what I mean up close and personal when I dissect into you and do my own little experiment on you, Hellion. It will be the battle between two greats. The difference is that I'm a much more civilized and quite frankly stabilized great. I have done all the research that I could possibly do on you. As a matter of fact, you were one that caught my eye. But if there is one thing that I have learned in my time with the brotherhood... it is that there will always be spurious people gracing us with their revolting presence. It seems that I know you better than you yourself or Peter does, Norman. I have no desire to be the best like you do, Norman. I can just see it in your eyes...  I can see it in the way you talk. You truly have a desire to be the best. I believe Extreme Answers Wrestling is merely a platform for people to fill their egos... but for me? It is no longer that. For me, it's about self-fulfillment. I want to feel happy... something that I have never felt before. And there are sacrifices... oh, sweet sacrifices... that I must make in order to feel happy. With the guidance of the darkness and the support of the brotherhood, I have successfully... very successfully... done that thus far. And this is only the beginning. In a mere 24 hours, it is Norman Hellion. It is Alex Anderson. It is a plethora of audience members wanting to see us give each other a living hell... and in the midst of all that? It is me teaching you, Norman. It is me, once again, operating under my own will. Just know... I'm doing you a favour. No hard feelings.

再見
Post July 25th 2014, 1:07 pm by Guest
No, you’ve got it all wrong Scott. If Ashten Cross were to tell you to jump off a bridge, you would go right ahead and do that. Do you know why? Well there are actually two reasons for that.  First of all, just ask yourself a simple question. “Why is Ashten Cross MY MANAGER?” I’ll tell you why Scott. It’s because he’s smarter, more charismatic and simply just flat out better than you are in every aspect. Yes, he might have not stepped into the ring as a wrestler for a while but he’s a multi time world heavyweight champion and now an EAW Hall of Famer; he’s given you a year had start since Grand Rampage 2013 to catch up on all his career accomplishments and you haven’t even come close to making a tiny bit of progress.  He’s one of the men you have craved to be your entire career and you haven’t been to become a wrestler like him because you are not skillful enough. You see Scott, you talk big game about how you’ve desired to take me out ever since the day that I have returned but, just like your empty promises to beat guys like Cy Henderson and be the longest Answers World Champion, it doesn’t matter what you want because you can NOT do it anyway.

The second reason why you’ll do whatever Ashten Cross tells you to do is because being someone’s little bitch is already in your blood, isn’t it? I mean I am looking at the facts here and they tell me that you have been under someone else’s management at least three times in the past two years; I doubt that there are a lot of successful people in EAW who’ve had to be guided under different names for such a long time. I mean let’s talk first about your Mutiny run. A Hall of Famer named Captain Charisma led you and other two extremists. You were a World Champion just like him at that time, the two of you were supposed to fight and compete against each other for the position of the best man in the company but instead you decided to play as second-fiddle. I honestly don’t know why you decided to do that. I guess you just like being somebody’s lap dog. Maybe you realized that your win over ADV at King of Extreme was a fluke and you need Captain Charisma’s help to keep until you reach Pain for Pride 5 main event, or maybe you were simply just too scared that he was going to do same thing he did to Mr. Insult at Road to Redemption and that’s why you were riding his coattails. I know you might say that you were rated as a second best man in a four-man faction and that’s pretty good, but please do remind me again what happened to you Scott after the whole thing got disbanded? I’ll tell you what happened. You lost your Answers World Championship at Grand Rampage about a month after and then you were involved in a match at Pain for Pride 5 that nobody cares about  -- the 10 man battle royal – because they didn’t no what to do with you and you did not even win that! Eventually you dropped like a fly and got stuck in a mid card for a long time. While all those horrible things were happening to you, Colin Kaline, someone who you once considered a rookie, main evented that same Pain for Pride that you were in and eventually became Answers World Champion a few months later.

Then, a few years later, you hired Albert Hitchman as your manager. I’ll be honest with you Scott, I don’t know much about your student and mentor ventures but what I do know is how this whole relationship came to an end.  It happened after your loss to Cy Henderson at Pain for Pride, you freaked out and blamed it all on him    and insisted him when it was in fact all YOUR FAULT. You were the one who wrestled Cy Henderson, NOT him; you were the one who got outwitted and surpassed, NOT him. You know the fact that you decided to leave him simply means you are arrogant and can’t live up to the reality. Which brings me to the current day where you are being managed Ashten Cross. You think he can elevate you up all the way to the stardom but the fact of the matter is – he can be the best manager in the world, but he cannot fix what’s already broken.

You may ask me something like: “How’s everything you’ve just said relevant?” Throughout the course of your promos, you’ve tried proving to each and everyone of us, but more importantly to yourself, that you are not somebody’ else’s slave. All I did is outline countless number of facts that all prove that you are NOTHING and I mean NOTHING without being a part of some sort of EAW faction.

“You're one of the many who don't understand exactly why I have aligned myself with him. I could further explain to you and everyone else why, but I would just be wasting my breath, like always.”  You say how it’s waste of your breath describing to all of us the reason for your alliance with Ashten Cross, which probably takes like two seconds to say, but for some reason you take a good minute arguing with yourself that Ashten is a better manager than the one you dumped a few weeks earlier? Wow, that’s weird.  And how wasn’t it “none” of your business coming from Showdown to Dynasty before the draft? Didn’t you say you want to kick my ass ever since I returned because you just despise my guts that much? It sounds like a valid reason to get yourself up and do whatever the fuck you want, unless of course, you have trouble getting past a security guard, which, in your case, wouldn’t surprise me actually. I mean I see people from different brands all the time coming over to another show and attacking brand people from behind because they just feel like it. Oh and just for your own information, I was present for Showdown the week before Pain for Pride, so you had your chance to brawl me. But the fact that you didn’t proves just how much you know about my whereabouts and me.

I don’t know why you keep arguing that I am a “rookie” when I’ve already proved to you that I am not based on my wrestling performance. If you were really as strong as you depict yourself to be then really you wouldn’t have a problem admitting that I am a Pain for Pride main eventer and saying with 100% confidence that you are going to beat the real me. I guess you are trying to portray myself as a novice to make yourself feel better and strong, that you are not a mid carder standing in front of one of the greatest extremists of all time, and simply just to give yourself a reason why you shouldn’t run away at the first sight of me.

I was never treated like Gold, what are you talking about Scott? I was always the last man in line. I had to wait for guys like Devan Dubian, Superior Quality and Y2Impact to get their title shots out of the way for SIX months. Finally, when the opportunity match was handed to me, I WON it. Do you want to know why? It’s because I was BETTER than everyone else on the roster; I was handed Elite championship because I was the MOST CONSISTENT extremist not just on Voltage, but on THIS DAMN ENTIRE ROSTER. Name me TEN PEOPLE OUT Of 2012 WHO WERE AS CONSISTENT AS ME? I DON’T THINK YOU CAN BECAUSE THERE WAS ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO DON’T DO SHIT FOR TWO MONTHS STRAIGHT AND COME BACK FOR GRAND RAMPAGE AND THINK THEY DESERVE TO WIN BECAUSE THEY PROMO 29034829304832 TIMES THAT WEEK. THEN THERES ANOTHER GROUP WHO PROMOS FOR ONE WEEK, DISSAPPEARS ANOTHER OR BETTER YET A GROUP THAT RECYCLES THEIR OLD SHIT. I MAIN EVENTED PAIN FOR PRIDE BECAUSE KAWAJAI AND ME HAD A MATCH BEFORE AND I PROVED MYSELF TO BE ONE OF THE BEST ADVERSARIES HES EVER HAD. I MAIN EVENTED BECAUSE I WAS FEW OF 40 or 50 SO PEOPLE THAT SACRIFICED HIS PERSONAL LIFE TIME TO ATTEND AND APPRECIATE THE LIVE SHOWS.  I STAYED UNTIL THE END OF THE GENERATION NEXT THAT LASTED ALMOST A YEAR EVEN WHEN GUYS LIKE XAVIER MCCOY AND STRAIGHT EDGE SUICIDE, MY “LEADERS”, LEFT IN A MATTER OF THE WEEKS. I LEFT AFTER TERRITORIAL INVASION BECAUSE I ALREADY LOST EAW CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH TWO TIMES AND TWO FPVS; I LEFT BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE SAYING HOW I HAD A MEDIOCRE PERFORMANCE DURING TI WEEK AND I BELIEVED WITH ALL THAT COMBINATION I WOULDN’T BE LET TO BECOME WORLD CHAMPION. AND I AM NOT SAYING MY DECISION WASN’T A MISTAKE, IT WAS BECAUSE I AM A HUMAN AND HUMANS MAKE MISTAKES ALL THE TIME; AND AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A TRAVEL TIME MACHINE AND CHANGE THE EVENT, I CAN’T DO THAT.

BUT TELL ME SOMETHING SCOTT, WHEN HAVE I EVER BITCHED OR COMPLAINED EVER SINCE I RETURNED? I SEE A LOT OF PEOPLE AROUND HERE WRITING ON EVERY FORUM THREAD THAT THEY ARE THE BEST THING EVER SINCE SLICED BREAD AND THAT THEY DESERVE BETTER BUT I NEVER DID. AS MUCH AS A PART OF ME HATES SEEING A LOT OF OLDER GENERATION GUYS COMING BACK AND EARNING THEMSELVES AN INSTANT SPOT AT A MAJOR BRAND, I STILL ACCEPTED THE FACT THAT I WAS ON NEO FOR TWO MONTHS, INSTEAD OF TWO WEEKS LIKE I WAS DURING MY FIRST TIME ON TURBO. I STARTED FRESH BECAUSE I AM DEFINITELY NOT HERE TO CHEAT MY WAY TO THE TOP, BUT TO EARN MY WAY TO THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE AND HALL OF FAMER STATUS JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE BY PROVING THAT I AM ONE OF THE MOST CONSISTENT AND BEST PROMOERS THAT EAW HAS EVER HAD, and that my past big accomplishments achieved were NOT a mistake
Marco
Post July 24th 2014, 11:54 pm by Marco
VOLTAGE PROMO#3

You're a slave, if you didn't hear me Senn I will say it again. You are a slave to this world and to this reality. You are slave to your own mind and what you see me to be in this world to be which is why your senses mislead you time and time again. You samy when you look into my soul you call me out to be a liar. You even heard from the sheep in the back that I wanted to be the greatest thing that has graced this ring. I will admit that at one point I use to want it all, I wanted the fame, the glory. I use to be like you that wanted to be World Champion, I wanted my name to be mentioned in the same breath as my partner Y2Impact, Jaywalker, Dark Demon and more. But, all of that has changed and I have seen the light. Instead of trying to be something like those who came before me, I have evolved. I have made a vow that I will become the first Ryan Savage. The only one of my kind with my own meaning and how I do things. Contrary to what this industry stands for, winning championships, the wrestling, the fame the glory. I rejected all of it because those are the things that I do not want, and what I want is to thrive on chaos that I create, I want to lavish in the blood that I spill. I want to praise and bow to the pain that I will bring to my foes and see them CRUMBLE BEFORE MY VERY EYES AND THE FACT TO KNOW THAT I DID THIS, is paradise to me. So to answer your question Senn, yes I'm one of those people who are in it in this business to cause pain.

You try to be keen on reading people Senn, but you might try to pick a different hobby because your readings on me are completely false. You fail to understand what my motives are even though I said it clear as day to you. But, if you think that I'm lying I won't stop you, if you think I'm a hypocrite I won't stop you for thinking that. It's not because I have given in or admit to those things, it's the simple fact that I'm not going to waste my breath on something so trivial that's beyond your own comprehension. You keep spewing this line about harmonic divergence is the separation of something and some other bullshit but come on Senn, if you want to talk about the gap of power between us. Just come and try to show me how superior you think you are.  But when you talk about how you can see the desperation in my eyes, well I have news for you jack, what you see in my eyes isn't desperation but SALVATION. I feel I have been saved and I have been baptized by blood and that my dear sir is why championship trophies aren't necessarily the reason why I am here. I'm out for that one thing and I hope I made myself clear to you Senn.

As for the boasting and bragging how I will conquer you come Voltage, you must have mistaken me as Xavier Williams because he is the only man that I know of that boasts and brags on whom he defeated. To me you aren't even worth mentioning or boasting about. I don't know what makes you think that beating you would be a milestone in anyone's eyes. How arrogant can you be? The so called Second City Son, you are just a man like everyone else, you aren't a God of any kind or a hand selected human that has been chosen by the cosmos. You are just one silly human who thinks in his own mind that his own being is worth a thousand lives. Don't make me laugh Senn, you are as insignificant it comes in my eyes. It must hurt your pride to know that this "rookie" doesn't see you as a valuable asset no matter who you link up with. To me you aren't even a stepping stone, all you are to me is another pray that I will sink my teeth into and enjoy causing pain to. But if there is one thing that I can say that's true, I do want power and even through my eyes these trinkets known as championships, statuses like Legend are meaningless to me. I know that to you people, they mean the world and acquiring such things will bring power to me that I can bring the whole world down to it's knees. But even though that is a nice thought, but the real purpose of me holding these things is to have the bulls eye on my back attracting men towards these trinkets. Like sirens luring in lost sailors out in sea thinking they are walking to their salvation but beyond the deception they are walking to their demise. 

You talking about what you are going to do to me and how I'm going to go down is exciting, I like that from you. I guess this will be a teaching lesson for both of us. I'm going to understand first hand to know what kind of man you are and what you are willing to do. On the other hand you are going to learn what I'm going to do and see for yourself that I'm not a man that you have contended with before. You will know that I'm a twisted, sick human being that will do what I have to do to satisfy my thirst for blood. SO SURE SENN CALL ME A HYPOCRITE, SAY THAT MY WORDS CONTRADICT ONE ANOTHER BECAUSE IT'S FINE BY ME HAHA. If you find my words too complex for you Senn it shows that I have evolved to the extent beyond human understanding, if my words contradict each other too much it just shows how primitive you are to not see the bigger picture through my eyes and understand the motives behind my actions. So don't worry Senn, everything will make since at Voltage. I promise you that I will deliver and I will show you what I'm all about. But remember this Senn and remember it well that you and Murrow there have everything to lose while in your eyes I have everything to gain. My words are quiet right now but my actions, MY ACTIONS WILL SPEAK MUCH LOUDER. MY ACTIONS WILL BE SUNG TO THE MASSES AND MY ACTIONS WILL DEFINE WHO I AM. Every word that you have said to me, every arrogant claim that you have made towards me, they are guns. They are guns that can take a man's life and unfortunately for you those guns are pointed towards you. Fully loaded and equipped to take you down and when I beat you at Voltage those guns will fire and every word will be used against you and your pride, your ego, everything WILL DIE!!!.

It's like you said Senn, nothing is true; everything is permitted
Post July 24th 2014, 11:35 pm by Guest
The fuck was that all about? Great job buying prostitutes to make you seem less of a child. But it really just showed how immature you truly are. I mean really, you tried to show your superiority to me by having hookers around you? how low can you get? What was the point of them being there, how did that improve anything that you said? You're even more immature than I thought, I don't think you're even ready to be in this company. You were probably sporting an erection through this whole promo, hell, you probably came in your pants due to those two hookers just being around you. Yes I understand that I didn't want to lose, and I was disappointed in that fake, what kind of idiotic statement was that. But I'm not one to dwell on losses, because guess what, there's another week to wrestle, and another after that, and another after that, there's just so many chances to prove myself. I don't think that my match with Scott Diamond was the be all end all, although I did prove that I belong here. In what way did Scott show that I'm just sad? The part where I didn't back down? The part where I took him to his limit? The part where I got up again, with a smile on my face? You don't make sense Matt, just contradict yourself, and keep looking pathetic. First you say that I proved people right, and you had nothing but nice things to say, and now you say I'm just sad. Well that's cute, it looks like I hurt your feelings, why else would you have such a change of heart all of a sudden. Look we're not here to make friends, I'm not here to be nice to you, I'm here to call you out for who you aren't, and who you claim to be. I already know what you truly feel, because you already stated them, and to say anything otherwise is just pathetic.

Now you go on and say that I don't make my Mother proud by getting beat by Scott Diamond... Which I already said last time, if you actually heard what I said. I got what I deserved, I'm happy that I received the beating because of my past sins. You think she likes me? You think she loves me? She HATES, my guts... I'm the person that killed her, why would she feel any remorse for me at all. But I'm trying to earn that, whether it's by showing how much of a man I am, by taking my bumps and bruises, or winning, decimating, and brutalizing every person I can in this company. She doesn't think I'm good enough, that's why I'm doing this, I have to prove myself to her; and I can do it in a variety of ways in my mind. I can get all the blood she lost, I can show how tough her son is, I can win every match and be the winner that she always wanted. It isn't down to just one specific area of where I can do this, and after this week, I've got one of those things down. I showed how tough I am, how much pain I can take. Look I'm not looking for your sympathy, I could care less if you pity me, I don't want that pity anyway, that's not what I'm after. I'm just trying to tell you where I'm coming from when I tear you limb from limb, and know where that pain is coming from, and why I have to unleash it upon you. Bring your prostitutes if you want, I'm sure they'll want a front row look their sugar daddy being bloodied up, and beaten. Then they can just take all your money, and not have to worry about you paying them. Nothing you say can get to me Matt, you can insult me about anything at, it doesn't matter about what it is, the fact of the matter is, I know what I want to do to you, and there is no stopping me. You're no Scott Diamond, so this will be quite easy, see you, and your prostitutes tomorrow.
Post July 24th 2014, 11:26 pm by Guest
(the screen is all dark, and then a spark from MAGiK's hand lights a fire to an object)

Magic....

Is that my power or just pure luck....

Whatever it is, it's gonna help me defeat anyone who gets in my path to greatness....

I will send you all running home completely devastated....

So beware....

Because now that i'm here....

You're all in trouble....

(MAGiK dumps gasoline on the object causing it to blow up as the camera shuts off instanly)

(Laughter is followed)
Post July 24th 2014, 10:35 pm by Guest

( Two asses are seen twerking to a hip-hop beat)

Damn girls! Work! Work!

( Camera zooms out to show Matt Ryder sitting on a couch as he directs Melanie and Autumn out of the room and the music stops )

You see those badonkadonks? Those are mine, and all mine. The Ultimate Broski knows what’s going down and he only takes the top tier Hoeskis, ya’ know? This Voltage match has got me anticipating a lot of stuff, but nothing more than the post-Victory naughty time, you know? Riley DeWitt, you have yourself correct when you said you earned the respect of many people in your exhibition with Scott Diamond, hell you earned the respect of me, who was one of your doubters, but you didn’t earn my approval. Scott Diamond is someone who is manipulative and relies on the people around him for his momentum and victory, while I stand solo and I carry myself on my own shoulders. Independent. I am proud and have respect for you, but not nearly the respect I got for Melanie’s moneymaker, or Autumn’s junk the trunk, ya’ know, bro? Those things have gone through some… Let’s say “Rough” times, and they are still in tact. You guy go through an outing with Scott Diamond and you lost, you got wrecked. You are correct when you say everyone in Extreme Answers Wrestling has to deal with losses, and I even lost to Savage, but when you’re out there putting on a show, trying to prove yourself… You better know for a damn fact that anything besides victory is a disappointment. Scott Diamond showed who you really are. Sad.

Alive. That’s the feeling you felt in your match? You felt alive for lasting 8 minutes of being destroyed? Lasting eight minutes sounds more like what you are in bed, not what you are in the ring. I can tell you that the passing of your mother is a sad thing, and your passion to carry her will out and make her proud is heart touching, but isn’t it a little ironic that you’re just getting killed by Scott Diamond last week, and me this week? Like, if she is dead, she probably wouldn’t want to see son get killed too, bro. Think what is best for your mom, think about all the issues you’re causing her in the ground knowing her son is being tossed around like a flower at a funeral… I complimented your passion and capability and you just threw it on the ground and spit on it, because you’re one of the generic hard asses who couldn’t give a shit if someone were to give him a rose because he doesn’t care. What’s that word again? Oh yeah! Generic bad guy asshole. I find that we keep bringing up Scott Diamond as an insult to one another, so let’s grow past that, both of us, and just go straight to the truth. I’m better than you. You can complain about your whole life of not being wanted, and I will still give a less shit about it than I did a week ago. You can make others feel pity for what happened to your mom, or you can stop being a little shit and go out there and prove yourself to her. You are one hell of a guy, but you’re better than what you cap yourself at. Raise your ceiling and prove yourself tomorrow, because I’m coming in with the hell of a fire under my ass and you’re going to be feeling the wrath of it, and it may take three second or eight minutes, but nonetheless, you’ll be on the mat, and I’ll be standing with my hand in the air, and my babes on my sides.

Woo Woo Woo… You Know It

Jacob Senn
Post July 24th 2014, 10:27 pm by Jacob Senn
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 20 CreedWhiteLogo
Voltage #3
I find it hilarious that you want to talk about not chasing a championship, not going for the gold, when that is the central reason for doing what we do. We all want to be the best, we all want to rise to the top and be the cream of this coffee of the Extreme Answers Wrestling cup and we wall want to be the world champion to represent not only a company, but an industry.
Once again, Ryan Savage, you are lying to yourself once again. Are you really one of those people who are so blind to the truth that they use this excuse of being there for the fans and entertaining them as the reason that they want to be a world champion? Are you one of those men that get off on causing pain and agony on others and that is why you decided to join this sick and twisted sport and find some kind of kinky arousal in it? Let me tell you the reason why most people join this business: the same reason that you think is going to be my demise which is that world championship. I know that you want that championship, you want the fame and the power that comes with it, but you are so delusional and hypocritical that you cannot see it. I have heard you parade around this locker room, telling people how you want to be the greatest wrestler that ever graced EAW, but yet you say you do not want to be revered as a legend or a great figure in wrestling. I can see the desperation in your eyes for how much you do not only want this victory to go ahead and add another thing to your belt to parade around and tell the world how you conquered The Second City Son, not only do want this victory so people can actually take you seriously instead of some little rookie who got lucky, but you want this because it can get you to the world championship you crave. I can see it in the back of your eyes, in the pieces of your soul that I can find within, and you cannot hide that truth. The world championships, the fame and power that they have, and the money that you claim with that championship bonus, that is the siren’s song for every extremist and vixen in the back. They want to be known as the best extremist to ever have their eyes laid upon, and I am one of those men who want to be known for what I am and you are going to have first-hand experience of it and your death wish is going to be granted.
I am going to give you the very best, the greatest face, and the most ruthless savage that Jacob Senn has inside of what was left of his soul and when you are down on the mat and broken into a heap of broken bones, torn muscles and leaking blood, remember that you wanted this to happen. The harmonic divergence is real between you and me, Ryan Savage, and the cosmic boundary of the universe will reveal itself once I stomp your head into oblivion at Voltage. You will witness it before your eyes and you will see that every ideal that you hold so dear to you, it will be shattered like your psyche has been. The psyche that has said that he did not want to be champion, yet talks about how he will stare me right in the face and call himself the next great champion and the next face of EAW. Your psyche is fatally flawed and broken, your words are convoluted and contradictory, and now you will see the truth when I stand above you the victor and one step closer to eternal glory.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Marco
Post July 24th 2014, 7:46 pm by Marco
VOLTAGE PROMO#2

You have disrespected me Senn, you really did because I gave you the time and patience to hear what you have to say and speak whatever is on your mind and this is how you repay me? Well I guess I can only blame myself seeing a man like you playing pretend but as funny as that is. You actually remind me of someone when I was a homeless little boy scrapping to get by each and every day. You remind me of this kid and he was about a couple years older than me or maybe younger or whatever, but anyways this kid named Marcus was one of the most hard working and dedicated fighters around the state. He made a goal that he would become the greatest fighter alive and demanding respect every time he steps into our ring. I found it quite entertaining how he comes in every single day challenging someone to fight him and of course he won because he was that good. There was no one to deny him that claim but with each and every victory he had whether or not he squashed his opponent or it was a gritty tough battle, it turns out it wasn't enough for him. He felt like there was something missing and that was a World Championship. Now every time he has tried to obtain what he seems the cure to fill the void in his heart he ends up failing each and every time. Which is quite odd for me because I thought he would actually win because in our yard he was the top dog at the time but once he got to the big leagues he knew first hand the differences in strength were. But he was so fixated on this goal to obtain what seems unattainable that he was willing to risk everything and I meant everything he had and the end result of those countless attempts on obtaining the world title he ended up losing everything. His career, his life has been cut short, his close family left him and now he is all alone continuously thinking what could have been. When I visited him a month ago, I asked him why he did what he did and what led him to keep pressing on knowing what the outcome would be. Do you know what he told me Jacob?  He uttered the same rambling on being the best in the world, that he wanted to be the top guy that people could look up to. He told me that without struggle their is no progress in men. Even though I believe that, I also believe if you continue to struggle and if there is no progress then your body and mind begins to weakens and the very thing that you have been fighting for will become your undoing. 

That's what led to his downfall and I see the same thing happening to you Jacob. The constant need of proving oneself to other men like they are some type of Gods that dictates what your destiny is going to be is something I will never understand. That man was my friend that I so happened to made and how pitiful he was believing that in order to fill that void he ends up falling on his sword and also demanding other men to fall on his. It's a never ending cycle that I see happening here. Men like you and another men like Diamond Cage that constantly work and work and work to obtain what seems unreachable in hopes maybe one day that you are fortunate enough to even touch the World Championship. So Jacob, I want you to make me understand. I want to know what your resolve is and I'm really hoping that one day that Damien Murrow grants you the success that you have been working your whole life for. But if history repeats itself and the cycle continues then you won't make it.. like you have been trying to shove down my throat that I won't make it. But you want to know the difference between you and I? Not some bullshit that you came up with on top of your head, no it's the fact that I'm not bound to mundane things like gaining people's respect. Acquiring championships left and right. Those things are just tools with a meaning. What sets me apart from you and everyone else is one thing and that's chaos. I have said to my previous opponents that I have no real motives, I have let go of trying to prove myself to those who aren't worthy. I HAVE LET GO OF THE THING THAT YOU CALLED PRIDE AND HONOR. I don't need a World Championship so people can look at me to be a legend or being a great wrestler. Titles like those and being a King or God means nothing to me and men who try to live under those monikers die by the weight that those powerful words carry. Men like you who constantly tries to prove themselves ends up dying and that's what I meant when I say that when I look at you, you are just a dying man that's being slowly stabbed by your own sword, desperately trying to please men like me that are nothing but scum and trying to please the people who are above you that view you as scum. Trying to force things down our throats and make us see what you see in yourself. 

You want us to see that you are deserving to be a World Champion that everything you have done during your tenure here you feel that you are apart of the so called elites. Haha, Jacob I remember a word that Venom said to me before he dawned a new mask is and that word is oppression. It's interesting how every single wrestler in this company that I have seen always feels that their is something that is keeping them down and that they need another man or a single source of power to help them getting by. They feel like the whole world, or a group of people are keeping them down and thus brings them a purpose or reasoning on why they do things. But what you don't see Jacob Senn is that the only thing that is keeping you down or what brings this feeling of oppression is yourself. It's you alone that you are unable to evolve it is you alone is the reason why you aren't world champion. It's your own weaknesses and pride and your own ambitions that keeps you at bay for what you truly want. Now, I'm not here to say that you are undeserving at the World Championship because honestly I don't give a damn about a piece of gold that plays the wearer of it as a human puppet that brainwashes their minds and senses to make them believe that they are higher being. You can have as many chances you get at it, you can even become it but despite you being a World Champion Senn, nobody is going to treat you any different that you want us to treat you whenever you wear that title around your waist. You can dance to the tune that the World title sings and you can be the mindless puppet that you are going to become pretending to be you are the best in the world or the greatest of all time. It simply wouldn't matter at the end because once you lose that title depending if you get it or not. But once you lose it, you will become a husk of who you were when you wore that title and everyone around you would end up leaving your side and you will descend into darkness. It's only a matter of time.

Now this thing that you have tried oh so hard to bring up with this thing with "Team Over" that people want to call it now. Honestly, that's not the reason why I want to get my hands on you Senn. Don't get that confused because whatever has happen to me has already been done. I don't need a lose like that over my head like a thunderstorm cloud. That loss is in my back view mirror and it's already out of my mind. I don't need vindication of any kind to erase or prove myself to men that are nothing more than mere sheep. All that lost did is fuel me even more, not to win but to cause more destruction and chaos that I can. That's the only thing that loss did to me and sorry that you will have to be on the receiving end on the punishment that I will inflict on you. So I would suggest to you is to run to daddy Murrow and ask him to come up with a plan to go against a beast like me. Or if everything in your power fails to bring me down Senn, ask him to run interference or drag your body out of harms way so you won't get hurt. Now you can save the banter about me humiliating you, or trying to use you as a stepping stone so I can move up the ladder of this company because that's not my intentions at all. What my intentions coming into this match is simple and that's just to cause pain, misfortune, destruction and chaos to whomever stands before me. You haven't tangled with a beast that's sole purpose in this world is to destroy and I am hoping to see what you have for me at Voltage, Senn I really do. I WANT YOU TO TRY TO BREAK ME DOWN, IMMOBILIZE ME, MAKE ME EAT MY WORDS. I want you to break every limb in my body, I want you to pierce through my body and show everyone in the world what my entrails look like. I want you to make me look like an insignificant man that isn't even fit to live in this world. I want you to bring all of it and so much more at me because once you do and when you see me get up from everything you throw at me. The only thing you can resort to do is make me tap out like "Team Over" did but you probably won't have much luck because now since I have experience what transpired last week. I have adapted and evolve and now even submission holds won't be enough to get one over on me.  

So what you can do Senn leading up to our showdown on Voltage, you can belittle yourself with your catchphrase that I'm suppose to be intimidated by, you can try to convince people that you are the man that you desperately want to be. But all of it, and I mean all of it is just a means to an end because on Voltage, I'm going to rip you apart and I'm going to beat you. There is nothing that is saving you from that fate. But when it's all said and done, I will pick up off the canvas. I'm going to brush the dirt and the blood off of you and I'm going to kiss you on the cheek and smile at you. Then I will tell you that you will be the next face of EAW, the next GREAT World Champion, the next man to be on top of the mountain and simply smile. But in order to get what you want in life Senn, I'm going to have to bring you down under to the abyss of nothingness where you will be haunted by people in masks believing that you will be the next top guy. Knowing that they are lying to you and that you see through their bullshit. But it will keep happening again and again until you humble yourself Senn and once you do, maybe just maybe you will finally become the very thing that will ultimately kill and that's the EAW World Championship. So see you there little Senn, I will be waiting for you. 
Post July 24th 2014, 7:15 pm by Guest
Good Scott, GOOOOOD, I liked it; you gave me what I wanted, no.... What I deserved. That made me feel alive, and in the process I might have shown a few people that I am the real deal, I opened a few eyes here. I seemed to bring something out of you that no one in this company has been able to in a long time, so there's something to be proud of. I'm not upset that I lost in the slightest, because a lose is something we all have to take once in a while, I'm just getting mine out of the way quick. A lose here give me learning experience, and I'm sure that EAW brass is looking at me just waiting to see what I do about it. Will I whine and complain? Say it was an unjust win? Or will I take the lumps and move on. If I were to whine and complain then I'm sure that wouldn't impress anyone, lucky for me I'm not like that. Chalk this up to learning experience, and move on. Who else is going to be that tough to beat anyway? And I lasted 8 minutes with him, when I wasn't even supposed to survive 3 seconds. The fact of the matter is he's something like 6 5', 300 pounds; and I'm 5 11, and not even close to 300 pounds, I don't have the body of a monster. But I have the heart and the determination of a monster, and that's what makes me so deadly. I don't give up, I have to prove my worth to everyone, and I have to make up for my past mistakes....to mama. Even though I did well, even though I might have turned a few heads, the fact of the matter is I still lost; and a loss, won't make mama proud. A loss is a bitter pill to swallow, and she will still see me as that little disappointment that killed her. Even worse, there was no blood involved with the match at all; I didn't get to taste the earnings of my hard work, and that simply won't do. So now I have to take it out on my next opponent, and unfortunately for Matt Ryder, he's just that guy. Matt, here's the thing, I don't care what you have to say, I don't care if you respect me, if you think I'm great, if I can be the greatest of all time, it doesn't matter. People can believe whatever it is they want to believe but the only thing that actually matters, are results. And right now I have a loss hanging over my head, and a heavy heart that just won't quit. This little "bro" attitude that you've going got going on, you know this attitude like you're still 9 years old, it's sad. You're like 28 and you're still trying to hit up all the middle school honeys, because you're dying to get back to where you were the man. Right? Back in your heyday, when everyone thought you were hilarious, and cool, and everyone loved you? You want to get back to that, because unfortunately peoples opinions on what's funny, or cool, changes with age, doesn't look like you've caught on to that. You're really putting yourself on a high pedstool that you don't belong on, you really think you're up to par with Scott Diamond? No, no, you think you're better than Scott, but there's a problem with that, umm you're not that good. There's a reason why Scott has been a World Champion before, and you're barely scrapping by to get wins on Voltage. There's a reason why Scott, will be a half of famer, while you only have a mid card title to your name. I don't think what I'm going to do is legal, isn't it against the law to beat up mentally challenged people? Don't forget your helmet, and your handler so you can actually get to the ring. You think two weeks of not winning matches makes you have some sort of edge on me? HOW ABOUT A WHOLE LIFE OF NOT BEING WANTED?! HOW ABOUT MURDERING YOUR OWN MOTHER?! Look different things motivate people in different ways, I'm just saying if you think your two losses is enough to carry your way past me? You have another thing coming. It's going to hit you like a ton of bricks, that even this "scruffy ass rookie" is better than you. Not only am I better than you "bro" I'm going to go right past you on your way to the World Title and actually win it before you. You seriously don't know what you're getting yourself into, you're way to relaxed, this isn't going to be pretty, I'm going to do what I did to Scott Diamond, only worse to you. And the thing is, you're not even close to being as tough as Scott Diamond, so it's not going to take 8 minutes to beat you, it might only take 3 seconds.
Post July 24th 2014, 5:45 pm by Guest
Repetition is something that has echoed throughout the ages. The opportunity of utilizing a useful tool against an adversary is something nobody in history has passed up. Countries at war, individuals with information about somebody else, and those who just despise their oppositions are those who always exploit that same weakness. Perhaps it leaves the opposition unscathed. Perhaps it truly becomes a plague to them. Perhaps it's the deciding factor for those waging war against one another if one side manages to properly exploit that weakness of the other side. But why continually exploit the same thing if it has been established as in effective tactic?

That's a question that I have asked myself for a long time now. A weekly occurrence for me is enduring the same, repetitive weapon that my adversaries always utilize. At first, I truly believed this was something that would pass as my oppositions were intelligent enough to understand when something was futile. But perhaps that strong desire to take that jab at that open wound on your opponent is strong enough to compel on to do so, despite it being pointless. Perhaps they feel obligated to continue the chain of repetition so they fit in, even if it never worked before. Perhaps theirs hope that if you attack the same spot multiple times, it will eventually crack, and be formidable no longer. But perhaps the person that it's being used against just views it as an annoyance and it only compels him to eradicate the source of said annoyance; is that a thought that has found its way into their brains? That question is intended for you as well, Matt. I know you believe you didn't directly say that i'm just repeating the same course of action that i'm seemingly accustomed too; being playing the role of a lackey. But it was implied: despite if that was your intention or not. Matt, it seems I live this weekly. Perhaps I did play the lackey role in the House of Renegades, but I a movement to get closer to my ideals. My ideals aren't the idolized type of ideals, but they are my own. So if I had to take a backseat to help get closer to that, shame on me. But a greater shame on you for criticizing a man doing what's necessary to help him achieve greatness, despite it might taking a long while. Pain for Pride was just the sign I had been waiting for, my failure signified that the time had come to make the transition to a different path, and the required changes to make that transition.

Assistance is a greatly underestimated thing in these days. Most people view assistance as a shortcut to something, but perhaps, accepting more assistance in tasks makes you more revered to those around you. It indicates that you are aware of your shortcomings and accepting of them, something that can be considered as a inspiration to children to help guide them to a proper and admirable future. But that is not the case it this predicament. I did what was necessary. I could have went about defeating MP alone, something that is very well within my capabilities. But if I truly desired to allow him to experience enlightenment, Matt, he had to take a more difficult road. He needed to realize that I am not alone in being aware of his issues, and breaking the streak with the assistance of another, something that would compel him to feel robbed, was something I done to establish to him how easily things can be stolen, and through enlightenment, you don't become so attached to little things, but you become more likely to hang on to them as you are no longer an obsessed individual. It that clear to your incompetent brain? Or am I wrong and do your comprehension skills exceed that of MP's? Matt, at first I wasn't sure if you were in the same boat as MP, and what I dreaded the most is true, that yet another adversary of mine has refused enlightenment. Ashten Cross and Scott Diamond are both aware of my intentions, and they are key components in this machine that is us, as we all play our roles to execute things properly. It's essential, that once we become Tag Team Champions, we further enlighten this EAW populace. That includes you, so that only thing that I can currently advise, is that you prepare for that might be your one and only chance at enlightenment, and without hesitation accept, before it passes you up and proceeds on to somebody else. If you are accepting of this process, you won't be defied by others, but you'll be revered as a individual who has taken a step in the right direction; inspiring others to do the same.

There's something to being an enlightened individual that you are unaware of. It's the tendency of perseverance. MP hadn't defeated me yet, but perhaps our encounter appealed to others and they came to believe MP "had it in the bag". But even if I am in a harrowing predicament, perseverance is a thing that can take you far. The result of MP would have been the same either way, that I can ensure, I just chose not to prolong the inevitable. People who prolong the inevitable just waste valuable time that can be better utilized to something of significance, but out of pure fear, that can't resist prolonging it. I don't take that same approach, it seems pointless. As they say, there's no better time than the present. And in the present, enlightenment is about to extend a head to you, Matt, and that will indicate it's decision time. MP, has declined this gracious offer, now you have been granted the opportunity to scoop up what he declined, and if you do accept this offer, one day MP will be at your feet asking you to do for him what I did for you. That cowboy you referenced had potential, great potential that was overwhelmed by his own incompetence caused by alcohol. You can make the assumption of me being a coward, but a coward would never so selfishly extend his hand to those in needs; something that can bring harrowing consequences to me in the end, something else I will have to persevere through.

Many people believe they are venerated as a god. They believe they should be revered as the superior being to others, but such a pompous attitude often becomes their weakness. But through enlightenment, you don't have that selfish desire to degrade others and  desire to try to foolishly place yourself on a pedestal of which you don't belong. It makes you deserving of a pedestal of which resides at an even higher level. A level free of incompetence, arrogance, and insignificant occurrences.
Tarah Nova
Post July 24th 2014, 5:36 pm by Tarah Nova
*The Door slams open and a figure appears in the doorway. The figure laughs then walks into the light..*

Well, Alex Lopez, I guess its both of our first times for something on SHOWDOWN this week. You see, its your first time in a EAW match and this is my first time back in EAW since I left a few months back. Now, I’m not pointing fingers but you rookies think you're all big and bad, don’t you? You think your going to beat someone who knows the ring  like the back of her own hand. You think your going to win championships here. Well let me be the first one to laugh in your face and prove you wrong. What, do you actually think you can beat me? Hell, you don’t even know who I am, do you? Well then you should sit down and shut up. My name is Tarah Nova, I am Lady YoungBlood. I am the Straight Edge Vixon. I have been fighting before you even thought of becoming a EAW Vixon. I have walked through hell with a smile on my face to get where I am today. I never needed anyone to believe in me, never cared for anyone really. When I first came to EAW, I was a child. I was found and placed into a group that I would’ve liked to call a family. I thought they were but I was wrong. I was hurt and they left me for dead. So you remind me of myself like that. Weak. Someone should  just put you out of your misery. And I think that someone should be me.*Tarah Chuckles, shaking her head*You might say your addiction is wrestling or your obsession competition but in all reality that is a lie and you know it. You're nothing but a fake. On SHOWDOWN, I’m going to show everyone how fake you are. I'm going to beat you with everything that I have in my power and watch as your newly started career begins to rot itself from the inside out. And no, thats not just a threat, its a promise. A promise that I won’t let someone like you poison the Vixon Division even more then it is now. So this weekend, I’m going to break your faith. Its going to shatter in the middle of that ring. Come SHOWDOWN, You will be the only one with the sealed fate because I, Lady YoungBlood, is going give you one hell of a Rude Awakening. Believe in that.

*Tarah reaches up and turns the light off*
Norman Hellion
Post July 24th 2014, 4:14 pm by Norman Hellion
Oh nooooo Alex you got it all wrong. Nobody draws comparisons between you and Norman. You're like Victor more than anything, but Norman? You wish HAHAHAHA. You wish you had the power that Norman possesses and no, I'm not just talking about physical strength. You, just like everybody else think Norman is mentally weak, but trust me Alex, when push comes to shove, Norman usually, if not always finds a way to stand tall. You know Alex you've disappointed me - but then again you're used to disappointing people all the time, so I doubt it bothers you anymore. I'm disappointed because you're truly like the rest. For whatever reason, I expected a little more out of you because of this "potential" of yours. Just like everybody else you have to insult me. It's okay though Alex because I too would have a difficult time trying to disrespect Norman's wrestling ability, because there's not much wrong with it in the first place. So what do you do? You follow everybody's lead. You look at the other extremists' "outlines" and try to make the same points, how exciting. I admit that it's annoying. I'm sick of defending myself every week, but sure I'll do it again, just for you Alex. You think I'm a figment of Norman's imagination. You can "think" all you want when I KNOW THE TRUTH. Oh I'm real Alex and I know you don't want to believe it. You would just love to think that this is all an act, everybody would because it would help them sleep better at night instead of pulling an all nighter due to worrying if they're Norman's next victim. Don't worry people, that man's name is Alex Anderson and in a few days I'm going to choke this so called darkness right out of him and I'm going to return it to it's original host - Norman. Don't you just hate it when somebody assumes something about you and think they're actually right, when they couldn't be any further from the truth? I do not just supply Norman with confidence, although I'll admit it's part of my job, Alex. I'm there for him no matter what, which is something you can't understand because I'm sure you've burnt a lot of bridges, whether it's with friends and family, or EAW itself. Without me Norman does not exist. It's not the other way around. You see Alex I'm not the fool. That title, that word, that label - IT BELONGS TO YOU. YOU ARE THE PHONY BECAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH. THE TRUTH IS MY BEST FRIEND AND WHETHER YOU WANT TO ADMIT IT OR NOT ALEX - NORMAN HELPED CREATE YOU AND VICTOR. THE DARKNESS - the darkness did not help shape you. The Behemoth did. You can tell me that this darkness has been suffocating you before Norman even took his first step on EAW turf, but you're not fooling anybody. You see the attention we get. You hear the praise we constantly receive. You're not even Alex Anderson, you're just a little mini Norman and I'm sure he's flattered. I know when you respond, your rebuttal will consist of you denying these facts, as well as a lot of not caring because apparently you don't have any goals anymore. You're passion for this business has been destroyed. But deep down I know you do. You can tell me some more BS like titles are nothing but tokens to you - which is something Victor said way before those words ever came out of your mouth and if you're not trying to get your hands on a world title someday, then your ambition is greatly flawed. You like hurting people, great. You want people to feel your pain, great. Hahaha but doesn't that all sound a little too familiar Alex? You're just adding to my theory and with every word that comes out of your mouth, it proves I'm even more right. Let me hit you with some reality. You are not in control. You never have been and you never will be, especially with Norman being on Showdown. This isn't your world either. I can see why you would want to create your own because in this one, the real one, you're nothing more than a low man on the totem pole and no matter how hard you try to change that, it never will. Alex, Alex, Alex, did you say you choose to defeat me? Fine - but I choose to end you HAHAHAHA. Shhhhhhhhh do not worry, for this nightmare will end soon enough.
Post July 24th 2014, 1:37 pm by Guest
The Darkness Awaits

"Do you believe in the darkness?" Baron McMasters says standing in the ring with Sage, this time they're with out Sah'ta Thor, because they both have singles matches. Sah'ta Thor is against former tag team partner Terry Chambers, and Sage is against a new guy named Ruin. "Welcome to the big leagues Ruin, we've unpleasantly been expecting you." Baron McMasters says getting a huge pop from the crowd. "SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE HELL UP." The crowd says along with Baron McMasters. "My client Sage will be making his singles debut here at Dynasty this Sunday against a debuting Ruin, in case none of you know who Ruin is, he was in the pre-show of Dynasty last week, while Sage was on the main show, showing you egotistical corrupt fools how to carry a team with the help of Sah'ta Thor, and win a match. Ruin had a triple threat match against Monstro and Christopher Corrupt, let me give you a hint on who had won... It was not Ruin. That's all that I care about, that's all Sage cares about. What have you done with your life Ruin? Are you one of them suckers that when EAW asks what your journey to get here was, you'll tell them you trained your whole life, and give them that load of bullshit because you know that's what they want to hear? That's what you'll do because you're lazy. Laziness can destroy you inside and out. Here's Sage's story to get here. Brace yourselves."

"Sage was abandoned at a young age, he was abandoned by both, his mother and father. They put him on a door step, and rung the bell, and left him. The only thing that his parents did right in their damn lives is put him on MY stair steps. That was the only thing they did right because obviously Sage was a broken condemn, so they couldn't even have sex right. Putting him on my steps was the only right thing they've done in their entire life, and they are oblivious to it. They're probably out their smoking weed, under their bridge in which they live, because they are worthless and more than likely can't hold up a job. Any ways, as soon as Sage was at my door and the car was speeding away, I could tell they weren't looking to get him back. Immediately I fed the child because his parents just abandoned him meaning they were a trash excuse for parents and he's probably starving. He kept eating and eating, I've never seen a boy eat that much. He ate two eggs, and a full steak. He had to only be around two or three years old. His eating habits grew larger, he'd eat up to five steaks a day by the time he was sixteen. He had me out grown by twelve, and I'm not too short. I'm over six feet tall. I had Sage enroll in wrestling classes where he had the impressive record of thirty four and oh, he dropped out of wrestling school because he dominated all the competition and had nothing to prove. He billed himself as eighteen years old when he was only thirteen and joined an eighteen and older wrestling program, in that program he went twenty one and oh, until he was injured outside of wrestling when he was attacked by three of his opponents. 'They had guns' he told me. He told me they smacked him with kendo sticks and steel chairs. He also told me that it gave him a thrill he couldn't believe. He was hospitalized for two weeks, but he told me the second he got out of the hospital, he wanted to try out backyard wrestling. He was thrown into TVs, off balconies and through glass on to glass. He went fifty seven and eight, until his sixty sixth match, he was thrown off of a balcony in to mixed thumbtacks and glass, he went head first. The doctor told him he may never wrestle again, he had a severely broken neck and he was lucky to be alive. He finally got out of the hospital about three months later. This was five years after being jumped by the three kids. So at this time he was 17 years old, and he was almost 7'5. He grew another inch along the way now making him 7'6. He heard about a new company, it was called EAW. EAW was like backyard wrestling inside an arena, where all the wrestlers are called extremists, one problem, you've gotta be eighteen or older to join and they require a birth certificate. Sage worked out, ate healthy, stayed out of trouble, and along the lines we tracked down the doctor that helped give birth to Sage, and got a birth certificate. Before we knew it Sage was 18. He joined EAW and automatically was put in a debut match against Nick Perry, he's dominated his opponents the whole way to where he is now." Says Baron McMasters "Ruin, to Sage, you're nothing but another opponent preparing to get crushed."

Baron hands the microphone to Sage. "The Darkness Awaits..." Sage says. "The Darkness Awaits."

Last edited by Sage on July 24th 2014, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post July 24th 2014, 10:53 am by Guest
{Demon Knight pauses briefly in the lobby of his apartment building. The large lobby is open and decorated with various types of art and sculpture. Only Simon, the clerk sitting at the long, dark stained reception counter, inhabits the room with him. He thinks to himself for only a moment before diving into his gear bag. Retrieving the mask and holding it in his hand as he silently debates putting it on before leaving the building.}

Simon: “Put it on, Sir. I heard on Heel and Face you were back. Put it on and get in touch again. It’s great to see you back. I’m a huge fan. I cannot wait to see people put on ‘The Hard Road’ again…”

{Demon Knight stares almost through at the Clerk as he makes his way to the counter. Simon’s voice begins to shake…}

Simon: “Do…n’t worry, S..ir, Your, um secret, it’s…it’s safe…with me.”

{Demon Knight grabs a pen from the counter and turns the large, leather bound guestbook to the to the back. He opens the back cover and violently jerks out the last page. Scribbles something on it, places it back in the book and slams it shut. He puts on his mask and leaves the building without another word.

Minutes go by that seem like an eternity for Simon. He thought Demon Knight was going to shred him. It takes all the intestinal fortitude within him to open the guestbook. When he does, however, a great relief washes over him:

Simon, Thank You. See you on The Hard Road- Demon Knight”}

Simon: “That…..is professional wrestling at its best. Look out EAW! Just look out.”

{People look at him differently with the mask on. Who wouldn’t? It’s not every day that people see a masked man walk around the city. Ok, maybe more often than not, but it’s still not every day. Different looks, scared, shocked, excited, nervous, puzzled…

He felt alive. He walked with such pride. Then…someone noticed.}

Man #1: “Oh, my god, are you…? You’re him! You’re Demon Knight! I just heard you were coming back this is great! I just bought tickets to Voltage for me and my two sons. I want them to see you in action, I can’t wait! The Hard Road to Hell is back! What are you doing here?”

Demon Knight: “Meeting an EAW camera crew.”

Man #1: “You’re going to say something about you match against Matt Matlock tomorrow night?"

Demon Knight: “Yes. But, let’s have some fun……”

{The Man looks a little puzzled; and scared.}

Demon Knight: “You’ve got a smart phone, I’m sure. Get it out and turn the camera on…”

{The man, now shaking with excitement, pulls his phone from the case on his belt and points the camera at Demon Knight. As he is doing this, the Extreme Answers Wrestling Camera Crew pulls up and quickly jumps out of the blue van like a bunch of CIA kidnapers and sets up the gear. The producer tries to stop the man for recording, but Demon Knight steps in and backs him down. A crowd begins to form behind the Man and EAW Crew...

He waits until everyone is ready to deliver his message.}

Demon Knight: “Extreme Answers Wrestling: Voltage; A fitting name for a show. Because on Voltage: I’m going to send shockwaves through the very core of EAW. People in the locker room, people in the seats, people…watching from home, and those people who miss it; they’re all going to feel it. People around the water cooler on Monday: they will talk about it. Social Media will be in a frenzy about it. See after Voltage tomorrow night, the world will be talking about three things for quite some time:

What happened to Matt Matlock.

Who did it to him.
-and-

Who, in EAW, is going to be crazy enough, to let it happen to them.

Take nothing away from Matt Matlock, from what I have seen, the man is a gifted wrestler. He can flat out fight. He’s got all the tools a person who strives for excellence in professional wrestling should, and maybe then some….

But…he’s in my way, plain…simple truth. Those in the front office of EAW, Mr. Matlock, have chosen you. They have chosen you to be the first. They have chosen you to be the beginning. They have chosen you…to be the example.

For what reason? I don’t know, nor do I care. Take it up with them. For me, Mr. Matlock, you have become the next one who will walk The Hard Road and contemplate a life change. You are a road block in my path to greatness.  A chance for me to solidify my legacy in this business. Because you are in my path, we will collide, I will prevail. I will set you on a different path.

The Hard Road to Hell is no joke. Matt, it will twist you. It will break you. The only thing worse than the fall, Matt, is the sudden stop. Prepare yourself now for what lies ahead of you…if you can.

You call yourself “The Crownless King”. I plan on fixing that little problem for you tomorrow night. After The Hard Road to Hell, the cracks in your skull will serve as the arches. The knot in the middle of your forehead will be your crown jewel. Tomorrow night: Voltage will be your coronation ceremony. Get ready to wear your crown….King Nothing.

See you on The Hard Road.”

{Demon Knight Turns and walks away. The crowd and the Man Roar loudly as the camera fades.}
Post July 24th 2014, 5:04 am by MTM
~ The scene opens up in a beaten up alleyway somewhere near the arena. Miles is seen in roughly the same attire as he was previously and has a fresh bottle of water in his hands. He takes a swig of water before he begins laughing to himself. He looks up to the camera, stops in his tracks, then begins to speak. ~

What a cruel world we live in where you can say what you wish, about who you wish, without even knowing the whole story. Any man can claim what he wishes and no one will dare question him... but sometimes claims need the whole story in order for everyone to truly understand and Scott, I think you're missing a major part of the story. Is it true that I left EAW back in March? Yes. Is it true that I went to AWF? Also yes but I didn't make my way there until May. That's two months for those of you who can't count. So no, I didn't leave EAW for AWF. In fact, I did quite the opposite, really. When I left EAW I had no intentions of returning to the ring until I realised that AWF had been brought back. I joined, competed and became longest reigning Hardcore Champion since it's rebirth. What a lot of people don't notice, though, is that when I first came to EAW I wasn't ready. I noticed it and that's why I left. In the long run, AWF was just myself preparing to return to here and that's exactly what I've done so say I have a rookie mentality all you want but a rookie wouldn't be able to realise when the water is too deep for him to swim. Instead, they just put on some floaters and hope for the best but what they forget is that floaters run out of air eventually. When those floaters do run out of air they sink beneath the water and they drown. I refuse to be one of those people. That's why I left but nobody understood that. Nobody. I was seen as a failure, someone who got too big for his boots but I didn't dispute that. If I was seen as a failure then that is what I was but at least I've returned to change that. This time I will not be a failure. I'm not letting anything slip through my fingers and I'm not letting anyone get in my way, especially you and James Martin.

It's funny to think about, really, since you tried making a point out of me getting what others deserved when you have no damn idea... LOOK AT RECKLESS WIRING. I LEFT BEFORE THAT EVENT EVEN HAPPENED. MY FIRST POSSIBLE TITLE SHOT AND YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT ME TAKING AWAY OPPORTUNITIES? LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED. NEMESIS GOT AN OPPORTUNITY THAT HE DESERVED AND DID NOTHING WITH IT. NOW HE ISN'T EVEN BEING BOOKED BUT I'M BACK HERE MAKING A NAME FOR MYSELF AGAIN LIKE HE SHOULD BE.

~ Miles takes a deep breath, allowing him to cool himself down before taking another sip of the water from his bottle. ~

Don't even talk to me about being undeserving when this is a company based off of results because by your logic the two of you shouldn't be getting a title shot of any kind. All that mattered to the authority here was that I was getting results. It didn't matter how I won, as long as the papers said I defeated my opponent then I would be getting chances that others didn't. The two of you are just another example of the corruption. Martin didn't even defeat Moonlight Predator by himself yet because of that, and the fact that you went backstage and destroyed the champions, you get a title shot. How is that fair? what about the people who deserve it? I mean, that is all you seem to have to say to me so how's about I turn that on it's head. If there's anyone who doesn't deserve anything right now it's the two of you. In fact, isn't this the first time the two of you are competing as a tag team and you already have tag team title shots? Explain the logic in that. You yourself said that you have to earn what you get but you've not earned your title shots. Ironic, isn't it? One of the few men to be getting opportunities handed to him wants to talk about earning your worth. Yeah, I don't know why but that just doesn't seem right to me. 

Maybe it's because you're a hypocrite.

When everyone else realises just how nefarious the system here is you'll end up just like you were before you ditched Albert Hitchman and then what? Will you throw Ashten Cross under the bus too? Sooner or later you'll stop getting opportunities because of your past successes and everyone will understand what I've been talking about. You're the one undeserving here.

~ Miles shakes his head as he begins to snicker for a brief moment before talking one final time. ~

I'm sure I can prove you wrong in more than one way. How about you prove me wrong. Maybe then I'll actually buy in to your hype.

~ Miles takes one last swig of water from the bottle before throwing it in a nearby trash can and walking away. As he does so, the screen begins to fade to black.~
Anderson.
Post July 23rd 2014, 11:38 pm by Anderson.
The caliginous woodland was ominously quiet. In the midst of the complete silence, heavy footsteps could be heard in complete clarity. The aura had of the area had completely changed as the footsteps began to get louder. As he began to walk towards his mysterious shack, the howling sound of wolves began to commence. He entered his shack, as the sound of the wolves slowly faded away. Very rapidly, the rain began to pour. He had arrived. Prior to entering his home, he lit a match on fire and held it within the comfort of his two lips. As we take a short glimpse at the room, Anderson, with no hesitation, blows out the match.

When you find yourself with nowhere to turn to, you go for the absolute last resort. It is during that last resort that you find the man that you truly are. Many men claim that they have reached that point; many men claim that they have already reached rock bottom, but what they do not realize is that in the very moment that you DO reach the lowest point of your life, you do not realize it. You feel as if you are no longer a human being. You feel as if all this negative energy has consumed you and turned you into something that you are not. But feeling and knowing are two completely different things. When I was in Extreme Answers Wrestling... when I was trying to win world championships, when I was trying to be a  man of action, I thought that it was my destiny that would lead me to being the greatest of all time. But when my back was against the wall... I vanished. I could have died. I should have died. And it is because of the darkness today that I can walk on my own; it is because of the darkness today that I stand here today to tell you all my story... and to educate you on me. It seems that too many people in Extreme Answers Wrestling are caught up in their missions that they don't realize what will take them all down when it is all said and done: their inner weakness. Sure, they can win a wrestling match... but when you are outmatched by your opponent, it is your inner will that shall lead you to the victory. I have that, and yet I have absolutely no desire to win wrestling matches. My desire is in hurting other people, because I believe that it is for that reason that I was given this power. I had to intake so much pain, so much agony... that it is my duty to let the output to inflict pain on others. So many of my "opponents" have questioned me and what my true desires are. I am here to exactly why I am  here:

I am here to right the wrongs of Extreme Answers Wrestling.

My first order of business is to face a man who, in the perspective of one from the outside looking in, is a lot like me. Truth be told, Norman Hellion and I have nothing alike. I am a apart of a brotherhood that serves to live up to what the darkness has empowered us with. I can either die a failure or do what I am supposed to do. Norman Hellion, on the other hand, is a man who believes in an imaginary friend named "Peter" and desperately needs his help to do what he wants to do. The difference is, Norman... there is no Peter. It is merely a figment of your imagination. Just like any man, you need confidence. And you get that confidence from lying to yourself that there is someone that believes in you... someone that actually cares about you. However, I will give you credit, Norman.

You are in such a bad condition that you have actually fooled some of my pawns. You've fooled them into believing that Peter does truly exist.

And that's about all the credit that I can possibly give you, Norman. You can go on and on about what I had done before, but l am not the man I once was. In fact, as far as I am concerned... I am more than a man now. I am greater than anything you and your lovely "friend" Peter could imagine. I was a lost cause... but no longer am I one. I have no goals anymore, Norman. I have lost the passion that I once had for professional wrestling; my passion lies in unveiling the truth of our world, and it starts with the platform that I control... the platform that YOU wrestle on. The darkness wasn't a one-night operation, Norman Hellion. The darkness was a long-planned out process... a process that dates back to many, many years ago. Before you were in this company.

I once believed that everything was mine for the taking, but how wrong I was. The difference between you and I is that I was not afraid to admit it. I lived in a realistic world, but now... now I can do anything I want with this world, and in this world that you inhabit... I possess the will to do anything that I want to. I can do anything that I choose. This Saturday night, I will choose to defeat you, not because I want to be seen as someone who is dominant in anyone's eyes... but because what I want to prove that I am man that you are simply not. I want to prove that to you and the rest of the world. Maybe that will put an end to the comparisons between you and I, because Norman Hellion is a phony. A man with a fragile state of mind. A weak soul who needs to fool himself to prosper, but little does he know that he is already a walking fool. Alex Anderson, on the other hand, is a lone wolf, but a wolf who has chosen the right path of life and because of it is in control.

That is who I am, and that is something who even you, Norman, couldn't get a full grasp of.

You can call yourself a king, but I control even kings. The game is mine.

The vibrant sound of thunder increases as the camera fades to black. 
Norman Hellion
Post July 23rd 2014, 9:18 pm by Norman Hellion
I had him. I was on the brink of beating the Answers World champion and then - I don't even know what happened. I blacked out. My body gave out on me. It was like I was paralyzed. I tried to fight him Peter. I tried to dig down deep and overcome the Brimstone Piledriver, but I just couldn't do it. I WAS HELPLESS. Not even you tried to save me. Why didn't you tell me to stop listening to Victor? WHERE WERE YOU? Ohhhhhh! I get it. I see what you're doing. This is a test of yours isn't it? And as we both know I FAILED MISERABLY. This isn't the time for games. I don't need your life lessons right now, I just need you to help me get back up on my feet. Well Peter I'm waiting. Peter! PETER!!!! Silent treatment? You know what? Fine I'll do this by myself. Ever since I lost the Interwire championship, I've gone from being a nightmare, to being in one. I can't seem to do anything right and it's frustrating. I give it my all. I follow Peter's orders and when I let him down, he punishes me. He makes me feel like scum. No man or woman should be treated in such a way but what can I do? Weigh my options? Leave Peter and do what Victor wants? Vendetta you've made it clear that you don't even care about the championship on your shoulder. You only took it from me because you want me to join you. At times it's tempting. There are times where I feel like shaking your hand and telling you that I accept because why not? We would be an unstoppable force. NOBODY COULD STOP US VICTOR. Just imagine all the carcasses we would leave in the ring. Imagine the arenas and stadiums being destroyed by our bare hands! It would be a dream come true for you Victor, but as for me? There is doubt. To me you're a dark cloud that hovers over me. You cloud my better judgement. If you really wanted to get on my good side, you wouldn't mess with me when I'm seconds away from securing an impressive victory. But I get it Victor. You're sending a message. I hear your message loud and clear. To you there's only one door I can open, but little do you know there's door number two and that's the one I'm picking. You think the only way I can get my title back is if I align myself with you, but it's not. I could just simply beat you for it. I know I have to earn that title match because in your eyes, I'm still too weak to face you but do you want to know what I think? I think you're just stalling. I think the man who worships Charles Manson, is afraid. Everything you do and say is just smoke and mirrors. You can laugh it off if you want or you can tell me how ignorant I am. But I know the truth. I'm onto you. I have you figured out and just imagine when I get my hand around your throat. Who is going to tell me to stop? Peter? No he would want me to finish the job. Charles Manson? I'm sure he'll escape his jail cell to help someone he hasn't even heard of. Plus you should know he's not the one who does the dirty work, it's his family. So Victor, let me turn the tables on you. I'll leave you with two options. Option one, you take a step out of your comfort zone. Don't worry I'll elaborate my good friend. I want you to talk to me face to face. No more titantron appearances and no more standing on the top of the ramp when I'm inside the ring. FACE TO FACE. And then there's option two. I hunt you down. I find you backstage and I prove to you first hand that the word weak is the last word to describe me. YOU HEAR ME VICTOR? I'M GOING TO END THIS SOON AND I'M GOING TO GET WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE AND I'M GOING TO - easy there big guy, take a deep breath. You made your point. NO I'M NOT DONE YET. Take the high road young Norman. Stop! I repeat, stop letting Victor get in your head. That's how he keeps winning. He's been winning battle after battle but the war? The war is just beginning and I know when it's time, you'll be ready. I have faith in you, but the real question is, do you have faith in yourself? W-who are you? Don't worry about that and just answer my question. Yes I kind of have faith in myself. Kind of? I was expecting a yes or no answer. Norman don't lose confidence. Do not wave the white flag. Keep fighting even when you think you have nothing left to give. I want to watch  you succeed and succeed you will my friend. Tell you what. I will even help you along the way. All you have to do is listen to me and not Peter. I-I don't know. Peter isn't even here. He abandoned you like I said he would. No he's just - I don't know. He'll be back. He always comes back - even when I don't want him to. Norman I need you to listen to me. Drop Peter. DROP HIM LIKE THE DEAD WEIGHT HE IS. Please don't scream at me, I can't take it right now. After what happened to me on Showdown, I need some rest. Rest is for the weak Norman. While you're resting your future opponents and rivals are doing something to get better. I guess that makes sense. WHAT IS THIS? NORMAN DON'T LISTEN TO HIM. HE'S - hold on, let me calm down. Norman he's trying to ruin our friendship. I decided to let you speak today because you're right, you should be able to talk more without me getting in your face. The world wants to know more about you, so I gave them a free trailer of this train wreck of a movie. Let me take over. Like you said you need your rest and for the record I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed, that's all. 

I'm not even going to talk about what happened to Norman on Showdown. That's in the past. There's nothing I can do to change it. But what I will say is Norman's going to get a taste of revenge. This week Norman will go one on one with Alex Anderson. Oh the memories. The last time I saw you Alex was in that Dynasty battle royal. Remember? The winner earned a shot at the Answers World championship and I recall you talking such a big game, insulting Norman every chance you got. In the end your words gave Norman fuel and he used that fuel to outlast the other participants, including yourself. That's back when you had that scruffy beard and tried to educate us on what makes you great. You even outright said you're better than Norman. How did that work out for you? Has your foot recovered from the bullet hole? Yes Alex what I'm trying to say is you shot yourself in the foot and I'm expecting you to do the same this week. When people look at you, they see a change. But I don't see it because your attitude has stayed the same. I remember you bitching and moaning about not getting the opportunities you think deserve and now you are still bitching and moaning, but now it's about the human race. You're right Alex, the fans only care about winners and they will desert you in a heart beat once you go on lengthly losing streaks. That goes for all sports when you think about it. But why does it bother you when people turn their back on you? Countless people have done that to Norman, even his own flesh and blood, but he didn't care. He didn't lose much sleep over the broken relationships because he knew that deep down, they were only going to get in his way. He knew that he was destined for greatness and would you look at that? He was right on the money. Alex when I hear someone talking about you, I always hear about this potential that you possess and once you're about to reach the top, you do something idiotic. That's the reason why nobody has sympathy or empathy for you. When it comes to you - you're a lost cause. That right there should give you a wake up call because for me of all people to tell you that, is - well let's just say it's interesting to say the least. I just wonder when your time is up this time. I wonder what you're going to think of next and then try to convince us that this is the real you hahaha. Oh Alex you are just like Victor. You believe darkness has suddenly chosen you but little do you know that's not how it works. This darkness you speak of, you're either born with it or not. Norman has been mentally disturbed since day one but he doesn't know that. This darkness that you think you have, but really don't, has been in his veins and bloodstream since he was a child. You see he didn't suddenly transform into the man you see today overnight. That's the reason why you can't relate to Norman, no one can, not even me. To you this is a game. To you wrestling is a big chess game. You think you're in control, but Alex you don't even know the proper rules. Norman and I aren't pawns, we are kings. We are too powerful for you to stop and maybe if this was last week, you would have a chance off the Victor distraction but this week? We won't be fooled again. And what makes this even worse for you is something I already mentioned and that's your similarity to Victor. When the bell rings Norman won't even see you, he will see Vendetta and he's going to charge at you with full force and he's going to do something that this so called darkness has done to you, but obviously failed, and that's humble you. You still aren't a man, just a little boy struggling to find his way. I could tell you to join us Alex, but I don't want to be allies with you because all I dream of doing is destroying you. I want to rip you apart and expose the real you. The you from before. On Showdown I wish I could end this match as quick as possible so you wouldn't have to suffer, but then again, where's the fun in that?

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next