Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 19 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Anderson.
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post August 1st 2014, 6:43 pm by Anderson.
[The camera opens up to a silhouette of Alex Anderson.]

No... no... no...

He does not listen, for he is as nonsensical as they come. He believes that I was LED TO YOU because I had nowhere to turn to. And yet HE DOES NOT KNOW that I had already admitted to this. I had already divulged into myself as man, Starrstan. I have already explained that the darkness was the ONLY place I could turn to... if I wanted to be alive. What do you not understand, my friend? You can try to stick the dagger right through my heart by saying that no one cares about me... well, truth be told, I do not care. I do not need anyone by my side, nor do I need someone supporting me. I already know who supports me, and they are not within this platform... they are very far away. But they... they send me messages, Starrstan. They are my guide on the face of this planet, and in this lovely federation known as Extreme Answers Wrestling, you seem to adore winning your petty little championships, you love to tell stories about how you did this and did that, when in the end... none of it will matter. The only thing that will matter is if you were able to be alive. You are not alive, Starrstan. You are living a life where, through the figment of your imagination, you strive to put in the time and hopefully make something out of this "career." But I'd like to stress this once again to you... this "career" is not real. It is just self-fulfilment. You live to feed your own ego, just like the rest of these so-called "men" in Extreme Answers Wrestling do. My goal... is to help you become a better human being. I do this for the betterment of you, Starrstan. And in order for me to do that... pain is required. Pain is exactly what you will feel tomorrow night.

[Alex begins to laugh frantically.]

"We are not wrestling in the dark, Alex. On Showdown we are wrestling in the spotlight," he says.

"I am better than you, he says."

You were right all along, my brothers. These men do not want anything more than to gloat about themselves. They lack a sense of fear... and tomorrow night, I will give it to them. Starrstan... every night, you wrestle and the spotlight is on you. The spotlight is something you thrive upon. It has led you to championships... WORLD championships... countless awards... money... but you still have not understood what the darkness is. The darkness is something that will exist within the light; you just do not see it. My life has come full circle, and believe me... I am feeling better than I ever have. I have been given power by the bond of the brotherhood. As a unit, we stand taller than everyone in Extreme Answers Wrestling. I proved it to Norman Hellion. I proved it to Vic Vendetta. Hell... I even proved it to you, Starrstan. In those eyes... I sense fear. I sense a man who wants to continue doing this because you are desperate. You are a greedy man, Starrstan. You represent your nation, the United States of America, and they treat you as if you were the model to follow. You will tell them lies about how they should always strive for greatness and not let anyone tell me they cannot do anything. That is why you are frail, my friend. That is why come tomorrow night on Showdown, I shall prevail yet again. I am stronger, despite your belief. The question is: why? I am stronger because I have seen everything. I have seen and experienced agony... agony that felt as if it was never-ending. Mentally, I was in a state where I found myself almost trapped. I had to struggle my way out of that state, and that was when I woke up. If I could do it all over again, I sure as hell would, because that was destiny calling. That was my fate. Do you see what the difference is now between you and I, Starr? I am both physically and mentally stronger. Tomorrow night, this is not a wrestling match. This is me playing with you... toying with you and tomorrow night, I will dismantle you. I will fight. I will make you crawl. I will make you cry. I will make you bleed. I will do ANYTHING that I POSSIBLY CAN TO HURT YOU. Because this is all MINE for the taking. You do not disrespect me, nor do you act as if you are my superior. You will pay the Consequences, and in kind...

I will dissect into you.

I will take away the little pride that you had.

I will change you.

[The camera fades to black.]
Post August 1st 2014, 6:05 pm by Guest
The Darkness Awaits

Baron McMasters stands in the ring with Sage, he's getting loud boo's as he sets to take on Christopher Corrupt in a two on one handicap match with his partner Sah'ta Thor by his side. Baron raises the microphone to his mouth as you can hear most of the crowd shouting out at him 'Sit down and shut the hell up!' "You know the damn drill." Baron says "God is talking. You all are bugs on Sage's windshield, insignificant to mankind because you're worthless. Unnecessary souls taking air away from people worthy of living. This night isn't about you impulses though. This night is about me, this night is about Sage, this night is about Sah'ta Thor. They're facing just another lonely soul like all of you followers taking the easy road, I bet not one of these assclowns know how to fight so they'd cheat to win just like you clown. We're facing an ordinary person, no extravagant wrestler need I say more? I don't." Sage gets the microphone handed to him by Baron.

"The darkness awaits." says Sage. "The darkness awaits."
StarrStan
Post August 1st 2014, 2:34 pm by StarrStan
Darkness, darkness, darkness. What are you now, Alex, a cheap EAW version of Bane? Am I not the first person to bring that up? It’s clever, Alex, but I’m not buying it. You don’t follow the darkness by choice, you do it because you have no other path. You have no choice but walk into the darkness because there is not a single person in this company that will shine a single shred of light on you. No one’s interested in you, Alex. I heard the rumors about “management being high on you.” False. I also heard they were high on Jacob Steele too. This darkness you can’t shut up about is your only friend because NO ONE is going to offer you a helping hand. You were forced into the darkness. You call it your ally but it is the ONLY thing you can rely on. The darkness is the only thing you can count on being there for you. Day after day, no, NIGHT AFTER NIGHT, that darkness will be waiting for you. It’s the only thing that is consistent in your life. Your wrestling ability is not consistent. Your skills on the microphone are not consistent. Your PATHETIC EAW career is NOT consistent. For years you’ve continued to bounce up and down in this company. Far too many times someone put their faith in you and let it slip into your old friend darkness.

Loneliness is hearing everyone talk about the stars but only ever noticing the hollowed out spaces between them.

Are you lonely, Alex? Is that why you crave the darkness so much? Are you upset no one is talking about you? You look up and see all these stars in EAW, and yet you are just the darkness in-between. So you embrace it! I’d commend you for it, but you are just living a lie. You keep talking about “him.” THERE IS NO “HIM.” THERE IS NO “HE.” You’ve been in the darkness for so long your own voice has become that of a stranger’s. No one is talking to you. People can barely stand to talk to you, what makes you think this “Him” would give you so much time and attention? You are all alone, Alex. Alone in the dark. You think you are powerful there? You think you will be able to take care of me? FOR “HIM?”

We are not wrestling in the dark, Alex. On Showdown we are wrestling in the spotlight. You will be stepping in the ring with a STAR. And even if we were to wrestle in this “darkness.” If they cut the power. If they turned off the lights. IF WE WENT AT IT IN PITCH BLACK DARKNESS. You still wouldn’t stand a chance with me. I could beat you with both eyes closed, Alex. I am that damn good in the ring. I am that much better than you.

You do not want championships anymore? Your October deadline has mysteriously vanished into the darkness? Is that because you truly do not care about those accomplishments or because you have finally accepted it is out of your reach. You set goals for yourself that were just a tad bit high. You can barely handle tangoing with the best, what makes you think you could have handled being at the big dance? WE ARE NOT DANCING IN DARKNESS ALEX. WHEN YOU ARE AT THE TOP, ALL THE LIGHT IS ON YOU! EVERY EYE IS LOOKING TOWARDS YOU AND THERE WILL BE NO DARKNESS FOR YOU TO HIDE IN! The darkness will not be on Showdown for you to use an excuse. It is an easy cop out, right Alex? Brush off everything into the darkness and act like you can just win whenever you want. I know no one really has any intentions of losing when they step into the ring, but realistically, you should know better. I know you are still young but you should know better. You should know I am defeating you on Showdown this week. I have beaten you in the past, and it is only a matter of hours now before I beat you again. The clock is ticking, Alex. It will echo through the darkness, no matter where you are.
The Elite-Lord
Post August 1st 2014, 11:49 am by The Elite-Lord
( The scene opens up as a nurse is seen with a clipboard, as she lays it down on the countertop, before explaining in detail about the documentation set before her to a couple on the otherside of the counter. )

Nurse: Sign here. Oh... and here. Aaaaaand, right there. Alright, that should cover everything. Hospital Release Form completed.

( Camera turns to reveal Lannister and Cerci Lannister, the latter being seen with a terribly noticeable black eye, as she begins to slowly walk away from the desk with Lannister.)

Nurse: Wait, wait, wait... where you going honey. That was only the paper documentation. We need you to pay your medical fees for your 3 day stay here. Normally one's insurance would cover it, but... that only goes for citizens of the United States of America. Sorry.

Lannister: Lannister is not concerned with your Care of Obama that you Americans wish to dwell yourselves over. Lannister is no shortage of income and always willing to pay for his Cerci. How much does Lannister owe you?

Nurse: $12,000 in medical expenses.

Lannister: $12,000?! AMERICAN WOMAN, ARE YOU MAD?

Nurse: Sorry, I don't set the prices. Maybe next time you shouldn't hit your woman, and you wouldn't have to be paying such a high pricetag.

Lannister: How dare you accuse Lannister to be Brian Danny, you savaging, American woman! Does Lannister look like a domestic abuser to you? Does Lannister look like he condones the actions taken upon his sweet Cerci?! Look at Lannister's sweet Cerci, Lannister say, look at her! Lannister never laid an unwelcome hand on his Cerci!

Nurse: Whatever Ray Rice, are you going to pay up or what?

Lannister: Ray Rice? Who is Ray Rice and why would he paying for Cerci's hospital bill? Lannister is confused. No matter, Lannister is not concerned with Ray Rice. Lannister is only concerned with you American Woman. How dare you accuse Lannister to lay a harmful hand on his sweet Cerci. Do you not watch the Voltage on Answers of Extreme Answers and saw what transpired?

Nurse: Answers of what? Excuse me? So uh, no. I don't watch whatever it is of where you abuse your girlfriend.

Lannister: You useless American woman! Not a trace of logic! You sound like Javier Williams!

Nurse: Javier Williams?

Lannister: Yes, Javier Williams.

Nurse: I don't know any Javier Williams... the only guy that could possibly come to mind is, I guess this guy, named Xavier Williams that my friends on facebook always scream about when he's on TV. Not going to lie... I googled him, I approve. He's smokin'!

Lannister: YOU FIND THE JAVIER WILLIAMS ATTRACTIVE? HOW DARE YOU POSITIVELY APPRECIATE THE CHARM OF A MAN WHO ASSOCIATES HIMSELF WITH WOMAN ABUSER, BRIAN DANNY! How sickening of a world does Lannister live in that the concussed, blond head of Xavier Williams is thought to be attractive! Nonsense! You are lucky nobody has given Lannister a price for your head!

Nurse: Excuse me, is that a threat sir?

Lannister: LANNISTER MAKES NO EMPTY THREATS, HE KIL--

Cerci: Oh calm down Sebastian... calm down. It's a simple misunderstanding is all. This... woman, simply is ignorant to our ways. This has gotten out of hand. Ma'am, I highly suggest you stop provoking my Lannister, for he has never laid a hand on me. However... I cannot promise you the same fate. My Sebastian is quite... protective of me, and his image. And you are slandering his good willed image. So I suggest you put an end to this nonsense.

Nurse: Alright, whatever, not like I care anyway. Last time I try to help someone get out of an abusive relationship.

Lannister: LANNISTER WILL SHOW YOU ABUSE.

Nurse: That's it, I'm calling security.

Cerci: What my Sebastian meant to say... is, if you want to see abuse, he will show it to you, on Voltage tomorrow night. You should tune in, the man you admire also partakes in the event.

Nurse: Really??

Cerci: Oh yes... oh very much so.

Nurse: Can you get me his number?!

Lannister: Why yes... yes I can. 1-800-DEADMAN. Ah ha ha!

( Lannister laughs upon himself hysterically, until he realizes the nurse doesn't find it amusing. )

Lannister sees you are not laughing at his uncanny joke. You, American Woman, might be perfect for the Javier Williams after all. Maybe you should tune into the Voltage of Answers of Extreme Wrestling. Lannister welcomes you to see Javier Williams' upcoming funeral.

Nurse: Dude, you're so lame. Why do you talk in the third person anyway? I swear, you're the strangest man I've ever met.

Lannister: Lannister does not appreciate your tone, American woman.

Nurse: The name's Emily, thanks.

Lannister: Lannister is not concerned with your name you vile, American woman. Lannister is only concerned with the name that is tied to his debt. And that is Javier Williams.

Nurse: Oh yeah? I'm willing to bet he kicks your ass!

Lannister: Cerci, are you catching a sniff of this? Not only does this vile woman talk with an indecent tone to Lannister, but she is mad with the American belief that Xavier Williams has a chance to live past Midsummer Massacre. Does she not know what Lannister is capable of?

Nurse: Stop talking about me as if I'm not in front of you... plus, I do know what you're capable of. Just look to your girlfriend for that evidence.

Lannister: THAT'S IT YOU AMERICAN WOMAN. I HAVE ISSUED AN OPEN CHALLENGE ON THE VOLTAGE OF ANSWERS OF EXTREME WRESTLING, AND LANNISTER WELCOMES YOU TO ACCEPT IT. LANNISTER WILL BASH YOUR SKULL SO FAR INTO THE CANVAS THAT YOU'LL BE EATING SPLINTERS FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE, AMERICAN LIFE! LANNISTER WILL TAKE THE APPRECIATION OF THE HIGHEST REGARDS TO SEE YOUR MOUTH WIRED SHUT AFTER LANNISTER IS DONE WITH YOU. LANNISTER MAY NOT HIT HIS EVER SO SWEET CERCI, BUT HE WILL HOLD YOU LIABLE FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID TO HIM AND HIS NAME. AND HE'LL SHUT YOU OUT JUST LIKE HE DOES TO ANY UNLUCKY SOUL THAT CROSSES HIS PATH.

Cerci: Sebastian, just pay the damn fee and let's get out of here!

Nurse: Yeah, you have another woman abusiveness appointment to hurry to.

Lannister: Now you listen here you vile, witched woman of the American society. Lannister is always quite intrigued by the American intellect and nature of its arrogance... but never has someone been so worthy of Lannister's wrath to end such arrogance!

( Lannister goes to punch the woman, but is instead stopped by Cerci. The nurse Emily begins to dial for security, which at this point Cerci and Lannister book it. They make it to the parking lot, where they are seemingly free of any worry. That is until a group of paparazzi swarm the vechicle before either can step foot inside it, in which numerous pictures are taken of Cerci's bruise and microphones surround the two. )

Cerci: If you don't mind... we have somewhere to be.

Reporter # 1: Cerci, how are you feeling after Brian Daniels... and I'm quoting Brian Daniels' personal following here, "kicked your fuckin' head in"?

Cerci: I am quite fine thank you. Brian Daniels and his following can laugh at this matter until the end of time, but it proves he's nothing more than an abusive advocate of domestic violence.

Reporter # 2: Does Lannister plan to take any type of retribution on Brian Daniels for what he did to you on Voltage?

Cerci: Lannister is not concerned with the ordeals of Brian Daniels, nor should he be. Brian Daniels proved this past week that he is nothing more than a coward when he attacked me cold on Voltage. Lannister, even if protective of me, knows that Daniels is only a distraction. But have no fear, what I have is only a flesh wound, and well... Lannister isn't the only who pays their debts.

Reporter # 3: Since we're on the topic of Brian Daniels... there are rumors surfacing that Mr. Murrow and his client Jacob Senn plan to hire Lannister and his services for the sake of taking Daniels out. Considering the recent events and the likely bad blood between Daniels and Lannister, it does make sense. Do you have any confirmation on such details?

Cerci: I have no confirmation on such a rumor, nor am I willing to discuss the private conversations I conduct with possible clients. What I will say is, I would not fault one Mr. Murrow if he were interested in the services of Lannister. I've said it already but I'll keep saying it... it pays... to pay. Lannister is worth every dollar of every investment. You'd be hardpressed to find someone NOT interested in the services of my Sebastian.

Reporter # 1: Me again... as slated, your client has an open challenge issued for tomorrow. I just simply wanted to ask if you believe anybody is actually going to accept it... and if it's not a bother, who would you like to see accept Lannister's challenge?

Cerci: Well, Lannister would take great pleasure in seeing "Javier Williams" or "Brian Danny", as he likes to call them, accept his open challenge. But both know what Lannister is capable of... and have been dealt Lannister's severe punishment. So the likelihood of either wanting to suffer another concussion so soon is miniscule at best. But have no fear, there are more fish at the bay, and more who are eager to make a name for themselves. Lannister is all for branding his image far and wide, to anyone willing to see for themselves if Lannister truly is what the hype says. But well, even then, it's not likely my Sebastian Lannister will have to deal with competition tomorrow night. What you all saw last week was only a glimpse of what Lannister is quite capable of. Remember, it took the involvement of one Xavier Williams and the distraction of Tarah Novah to even let Brian Daniels get a draw with the unstoppable Sebastian Lannister. Nobody with a sane mind would willingly step into the ring with Lannister when given a choice. Lannister is the microcosm of power at its finest, and destruction of its darkest hour. Lannister is the man of the hour, but the talk of the daily water cooler. Lannister is the definition of class, but is he ever the teachings of terror. So to answer your question, no... I do not expect anyone to accept my client's open challenge, but you never know. If there is one thing I've learned through the years... it's that there is no shortage of heart and determination in this industry. It's just a shame that it's usually Lannister crushing their skull in for the realization that there is no treading on Lannister for one's self benefit.

Reporter # 2: Xavier Williams released a lengthy promo tape the other day, basically saying that nobody is going to stop him from ending Dark Demon. Now, as a third party observer... I do have to ask, is it really Lannister's business to get involved? If it's between Xavier Williams and Dark Demon, why not just keep it between those two? Does Lannister really have any reason to get involved in this blood feud? In this fight over the reign of Dark Demon's kingdom?

Cerci: But what is a kingdom with the scent of a traitor's blood? Dark Demon's business became Lannister's business the second Dark Demon picked up the tab on Lannister's services. Who is anyone to judge Lannister's motives but Lannister himself? Xavier Williams is a target, and he knows that. He has to hype up some sort of rallying cry to protect his pride. But pride can only take one so far. And pride certainly cannot protect Xavier Williams from his ultimate fate, and that is to be at the mercy of my Sebastian Lannister. Xavier Williams can continue to play the masquerade of the circumstance, but eventually, everything comes crawling back to you at one point or the other. So let Xavier Williams make his fallacies, let him make his claims. Xavier may think he holds all the cards, but Dark Demon keeps shuffling the deck, adding layers that seem to only benefit him. And one of these days... one of these days, the most destructive cards will be drawn, and with it, a debt can be officially paid. But until then, Lannister will continue to lie in the wait, and he'll be there when he's needed to. Dark Demon's security and health are not in question, and never will be for as long as Lannister is collecting paychecks. And it pays... to be the one that pays.Dark Demon knows this, hence why he coughs up a pretty penny week in and week out. I'd be making empty threats if I were Xavier Williams myself. If I was facing down the impossible odds of making it out of a dead end, with nothing but a 6'4 killing machine in my line of view, then I suppose I'd put on this mask of hero like Xavier himself is doing. But well, as I've alluded to before, my Lannister has made a history out of turning heroes into tales of broken dreams. It's just a shame that a man who has sights set on ending the career of Dark Demon, will just have to settle on the inverse. But well, that's a discussion for another time.

( LANNISTER and Cerci step into the car, away from the media, as the camera and scene fades to black. )
Mr. DEDEDE
Post August 1st 2014, 11:17 am by Mr. DEDEDE
Dynasty Promo: I am the Eye in the Sky

I don't understand how something I've paid for in blood, in sweat, in flesh and bone and tears still be considered ''stolen''.

But it's that same fallacious argument I get from everyone who hasn't accomplished half of what I have. That my spotlight is "stolen" from people like you and because of that, it makes me a tyrant. But I can tell not even you believe in that bullshit statement, because you know the real reason it's taken you five years to even come close to any modicum of success isn't because of me, it's because of the man in the mirror. I hate to break it to you, but you're really not that important to me. Not important enough that I would stay up at night plotting and take precious time out of my day plotting on how I can steal from YOU. For me to hate you or anybody that much would be affording you control over me, and you have no control. Not the slightest bit.

But you kids can keep telling yourselves that. Keep giving yourself as many excuses you can salvage. Anything to glorify your mud hole stomping grounds for a career and at the same time, sacrifice the rest of the dignity you have left. But I thought you'd at least have enough dignity to own up to your mistakes, admit to your failures.. but nope. It's just Mr. DEDEDE who's stolen from you all, and because of it you all want a rebellion. No, Lucian, what I did was TAKE what was rightfully mine. And it's rightfully mine because as soon as you step into this business, you either form a sense of entitlement to success or you don't obtain any at all. But is that lack of success what you consider Hell? You've truly been to Hell, Lucian? Is that what we call underachieving for five years now? No, having a struggle for a career for half a decade isn't Hell, it's more like mundane purgatory. Ever hear the saying ''go through hell to get to heaven"? The REASON why I KNOW you haven't been through SHIT is because you aren't anywhere near me; never have been, still aren't. I practically sit at the throne of God in this place, and you're in the waiting room, and I'm supposed to respect you because you're next in line? Because you contend for second or third place? And trust me, I don't plan on stopping you from trying to become successful. In fact, my job as Chairman of EAW is so that people like you are forced to step up to the plate and make something out of yourself. I fired a chunk of the EAW roster on the 2012 draft show because I knew they were dragging this company down, and if I have to do it again I damn sure will. But when people like you challenge people like me, it really becomes an oxymoron because even though I'd love nothing more than for guys like you to give me everything you've got.. eventually all it amounts to is nothing more than a common man throwing stones at God. You say I've got a target on my back and you're right.. you're so absolutely right, it's the target on the same back that's been carrying this industry for nearly a decade. I'm just about as visible as the Sun, I'm the easiest target on the planet yet no matter how many sticks and stones people walk around with, no one has ever been able to throw the spear to keep me down. So the question that I have is...

Have you ever tried to throw a spear through the eye in the sky?

THAT is what I represent! The eye of horus always watching you as you watch it! And everyone who's tried to throw spears through me have FAILED! That's because I am OUT OF REACH, I AM SO OUT OF YOUR LEAGUE WE AREN'T EVEN IN THE SAME WORLD! I arguably became a God at Pain for Pride, but to you I've always been a God. To you I've always been infinitely better, even when you had that little win over me all those years ago. And this isn't some nihilistic ego trip, this is the cold hard truth. So let's pretend for a second that you're right; if I truly represent dishonor like you say, then maybe YOU can be the one to pull the sword from the stone and cast that spear through the eye in the sky! It's your job isn't it? You're on that same high horse as Zack Crash aren't you? Go ahead big man, throw as hard and as far as you can! It's not like you can miss me, I'm the biggest target you can see! I'm everywhere you are! Here's your chance, take down the big bad authority in one swoop. Chop the head off the snake, you get the one and only in the ring in a matter of days. Take your best shot. But if you FAIL, If you FAIL Sunday night on Dynasty, it proves one thing. That this dishonor that you and some of these other cretins claim I represent is imaginary, and this whole ideal that you've based your whole career and your life around becomes MEANINGLESS. And do you know what that makes you?? WORTHLESS. But by all means Lucian, fight the power.
Vic Vendetta
Post July 31st 2014, 10:25 pm by Vic Vendetta
Week after week I allow Norman Hellion to prove himself. But every week he does nothing but disappoints me, disappoints “Peter” and disappoints himself. You see Norman I believe I was right you are weak and I am glad that you no longer have this title on your shoulder. Because you simple used it to create an image, an image of false hope and poor leadership to these people. But here I am leading and prophesizing to my people the people of the world that I can lead them to the promise land all they simply have to do is believe… believe in Manson! I'm not a good man. I'm not a nice guy. But I am an honest one. And from the moment I walked in here, I told the truth. I was up front. I hate the fans. Not individually though but collectively,  I don't find specific fans that draw my own personal hatred. No, my hatred is targeted at all of them. At their entire culture. You see, the life of a wrestler is a double edged one. We go out there each and every week, and we put our lives on the line. One slip, one mistake, and it could be the difference between walking tomorrow or taking your meals through a straw. For years, I danced on that blade edge, doing it for no other reason than to hear these people chant my name. And they did, they drove me, they pushed me, they cheered me. I got fan mail each and every week, and I would get pulled over in the street by fans to shake my hand and thank me for entertaining them but that ended when I learned of how my life was going. These people weren’t my supporters I realized only one person supported me that person my father Charles Manson. He showed me and taught me that lies and deception isn’t the right way. So I studied his work and finally my eyes opened finally I broadened my horizon, and finally I knew the truth! Lethal Consequence is only a hump and I want to gladly finish what we started two weeks ago and that’s cleanse your soul! 
Kevin Devastation
Post July 31st 2014, 9:51 pm by Kevin Devastation
Become the best to be seen by your peers...

Fall like the rest to be martyred for your comrades...

Kneel before the throne to save your soul...

Kneel before Kevin Devastation to save your soul...

Ryan Savage WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KID?!?! WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT. I have proven time and time again that I deserve that title shot I have proven time and time again that Kevin Devastation is back on top on Dynasty. I HAVE SHOWN THE DOUBTERS OF THE ENTIRE WORLD THAT I AM BACK IN THE SADDLE AGAIN, AND I DESERVE THE ONE THING THAT NOBODY ELSE DESERVES AT THIS TIME! Nobody else on Dynasty deserves this chance to show the world that second chances and redemption are not just something in fairy tales and story books. Redemption is a real thing Ryan Savage, and I will be DAMNED to HELL before I let the lap dog of the World Champion stop me from it. And before you even question it Ryan, that's exactly what the hell you are, and always have been to Ryan Adams. YOU ARE THE PET HE KEEPS AROUND FOR HIS AMUSEMENT! And that's exactly what you are you low piece of human waste. YOU are scum beneath my feet and you will fall on Dynasty just like Tyler Parker did, just like Cy Henderson would have, and just like Ryan Adams will fall if he decides to face me. And I WILL make him drop down to my level and face me for the World Heavyweight Championship. I WILL MAKE RYAN ADAMS DROP HIS GUARD LONG ENOUGH TO STAB THE KNIFE IVE WANTED TO STAB IN HIM SINCE WE STARTED THIS WHOLE THING A FEW WEEKS AGO. I WILL WAIT AND I WILL PICK MY MOMENT AND I WILL STEAL THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP RIGHT FROM UNDER HIM! AND KEVIN DEVASTATION WILL GET THE ONE DAMN THING HE HAS BEEN FIGHTING FOR FOR A LONG TIME...

Redemption...

The one word that some snot nosed kid like yourself has never heard because your fame has been handed to you since you somehow got into the inner circle of Ryan Adams. And when you did that you got instant success didn't you? And when he finally gets done with you then you will lose everything at the same rate won't you? See I have seen this game many times before kid...hell I HAVE PLAYED THE GAME FOR YEARS! And as far as you seeing me as a little boy? Just because you look like you ate another human being you fat stupid son of a bitch does not mean you get to call me boy, kid. YOU ARE GOING TO RESPECT THAT I HAVE BEEN HERE LONGER THAN YOU, AND YOU ARE GOING TO RESPECT THAT I HELPED PAVE THE WAY FOR UNGRATEFUL FAT BASTARDS LIKE YOURSELF...

And you like pain huh? You enjoy the feeling of your blood dripping down your body making you look like a man who just met his end at the end of a horror movie special you see on a Saturday night. You wanna feel pain like that again huh boy? Well I guess like a big stupid dog who does not know when to stop doing things that gets him beaten...
I AM GONNA HAVE TO TAKE THE CHAIN THAT TIES YOU TO THE GROUND AND I AM GONNA HAVE TO BEAT THE EVER LOVING HELL OUT OF YOU UNTIL YOU BLEED OUT FROM EVERY OPEN PORE YOU HAVE YOU DISRESPECTFUL SON OF A BITCH! YOU ARE IN DEEPER WATERS THAN YOU CAN SWIM IN SON, AND THAT ALONE IS WHY YOU GONNA GET EATEN ON DYNASTY. PUT YOURSELF TO THE TEST RYAN SAVAGE.

Just know when you play My Game, I'm in control...
Hades
Post July 31st 2014, 5:55 pm by Hades
        It’s amazing what wonders a new identity can do for not only one’s self-esteem, but their career as well.  Five weeks ago I doubt anyone had even heard of a James Martin, but now he’s the talk of the town.  Ending streaks, winning Championships, I mean the kid can do no wrong.  I’m sure some would go as far to declare that within the short stint of his existence he’s already surpassed the likes of Venom.  But I think differently.  Venom is someone who can never be replaced, the guy was more than just my stable mate or my partner in crime, the guy was my friend.  Someone who was thick-skinned to the things people said about him, who I could trust to have my back in hard times, and who I could count on to pay for the first round of drinks.  Maybe to everyone here he was a drunken imbecile who was on his way to an early grave, but at least the son of a bitch was bold enough to be who he was, which is more than what I can say for eighty percent of the populace in EAW today.  He wasn’t this watered down, dolled up creation of Ashten Cross’ who has reduced his potential severely by playing second fiddle to Scott Diamond of all people.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m actually happy for the success you’ve been having, I’m just not too thrilled with the approach you’re taking.

Let’s not pretend that this sudden change was for the good of your career, because you and I both know that’s a load of crap, you did this to silence the voices—to seize the taunting—to finally be the Man as opposed to the Man behind the Man.  Believe me, I know what kind of pressure you were under.  Hell two years ago I was you.  I didn’t come into this business with a free ride to the top.  I, like many others, had to start from the bottom and work my way up.  There weren’t any short cuts or trails mapped out for me either, I had to find my own path and trust that my instincts would lead me in the right direction.  Sure I made a million and one mistakes my first year here, starting with entrusting my fate in the hands of three power hungry individuals, and yes there was a lot of backlash after I lost the Elite Championship weeks after obtaining it; but I got through it.  I had to prove to Management that I had what it took to be a success and that I could accept any petty criticisms that came my way without letting them see me sweat.  Just like you, I lived my first year as an EAW Extremist underneath a microscope; everything my affiliates accomplished was used as against me, they were bullets utilized to shatter my confidence.  But unlike you I didn’t crack, rupture, or break.  I looked every single one of them in the eye and told them to do their worse, spit on me, call me names, laugh at me, you see I wanted them to get it all out of their systems before I knocked them flat on their ass.  For a while I thought we shared that same kind of mentality, I thought you were the type who didn’t care what others perceived of you as long as you could look yourself in the mirror every morning.  But it looks as if I was wrong about you; maybe you don’t have what it takes to be the Man after all, maybe we weren’t as close as I thought we were, especially if you’re able to disregard everything we’ve been through all for a Tag Team Championship then perhaps we were never friends to begin with.

Throwing away a friendship is one thing, but leaving a situation you believe to be career crippling for another similar to it is just plain stupid.

Here you are saying that you’re making a change so you can finally enter a stage of enlightenment, but ironic enough you’re proving why you aren’t ready for the next level.  Could it be possible that what’s stopping you from proceeding to the next level are the mistakes you continue to make?  During your time as a Renegade people looked at you as the weakest link, and even now with the new look and name they continue to do so.  For a second even I was beginning to believe it, last week we saw Scott put away Aren which led to your crowning as Champions; then we watched as Scott watched you get pinned.  He looks like your superior, the days when he decides to do something you win, the days he’s not feeling up to it you lose.  What is one to think after watching that go down?  Better yet, how are you going to prove your worth to the EAW, when you can’t even prove your worth to your own partner?
Marco
Post July 31st 2014, 3:09 pm by Marco
DYNASTY PROMO

We all have goal and we all have dreams. But I will become your nightmare to take it all way.

In this business we have all strive to become the greatest of all time, we go through great measures to ensure that we become just that and as I sit back in the darkness and look on I see people constantly battling to become the top guy in this company. I see people like Xavier Williams trying to break out and become a major star in this company, trying to break free from Dark Demon's grasp and use him as a propeller to solify his means of being here. I see men like Ashten Cross coming back to this company and giving the man formely known as Venom a new mask and also give him and Scott Diamond gold that they both have been craving for. I have also see men of old come back to this company looking for a second chance to achieve fame and achieve something that they have failed to do from the beginning and right now I'm looking at a man that is trying to start a war to prove on why he should be the next contender for that spot why he should be recognized as the World Heavyweight Champion. But here I am, just in the darkness that has no true purpose in this company, it begs the question why am I truly here? At first I was just like every sinigle last one of you, who felt the need to prove himself, that chased my so called "dreams" and "goals" to become a somebody. I thought to myself if I fulfilled the role as a bad guy, I thought I can lie and cheat and do underhanded things to get what I want. 

I would even disgrace myself and lowering myself that I would be looked down as not a man but a mistake to the human race. Then I thought I could be a good guy, that tries to get the fans to cheer for me so hard in hopes that I could be "over" and get handed every opportunity after opportunity. But even when I tried to wear different masks to become different things I have realized that I was denying my true nature and it took my New Breed Championship and Lucy's teachings to help me realize that all of it, all of it is meaningless. It took so many years in this wrestling industry that the dream that I had was nothing more than glorified lies implanted into my brain and I have figured out who I truly am, and that is a destroyer.

Kevin Devastation, you say to us that you are on this Road Of Redemption. You have came in week in and week out telling the world that Big Kev deserves to get a World Title shot against my partner. But it seems that the road you chose leading to your false redemption is the same road that will lead to your absolute end. It amuses me seeing a little boy like you trying to parade himself as a God and that he deserves the world. It amuses me that you would do anything in your power, even for you to bend over backwards just to get this title shot. Can you dance for me Kevin? I would put in a good word for you so you can get this title shot that you have been craving for. Can you dress up as a little girl and brand my initials on you? And you call yourself a God, don't make me laugh because all you are Kevin is just another man for me to play with this come Dynasty. I will show my partner who reigns over this company that the man before me isn't fit to face him for his title. But even though this match isn't really about getting your title match against DEDEDE this match is truly about what you did to me last week when you struck me with a sledgehammer. Now I told you that pain doesn't effect me and when you hit me and caused me so much pain it brought a smile to my face haha. Kevin Devastation, the reason why I'm so excited to be in the ring with YOU IS THAT I WANT TO EXPERIENCE THAT PAIN.

I WANT IT TO FEEL GOOD, I want to feel alive. But aside the pain, aside the fighting, the thing , the one thing that I am looking forward to our fight Kevin is to bring you down. I want to destroy everything that you have worked for to build your claim to fame. I want to strip away your thoughts of you ever thinking you were some type of super being. I want to make you feel useless, worthless. I want to take away your purpose of being here and at Dynasty, it will happen. You may see my words, kinda twisted and that they make little sense to you but don't you worry, my words will all come clear to you at Dynasty. They will be ringing in your ear when that times comes and your first instinct would be to flee but honestly your pride and your ego will make you stay, fight and die by my hands. But remember Big Kev, at Dynasty we are both dying that night because I'm looking to get payback for what you have done to me but the most unfortunate thing about digging your grave is that all your dreams and aspiration, your status, your power that you thought you had will be buried with you. I have nothing to lose in this fight and nothing to gain,, I'm just here because I love this. I love what's to come and that what drives me. So be prepared Kevin because we are in for a bumpy ride.
LVCIAN
Post July 31st 2014, 2:49 pm by LVCIAN
And that's the problem, DEDEDE. You climb every mountain you see recklessly. You seek to attain every accomplishment, you have made it a priority to steal the spotlight from younger guys like myself who have been working their asses off for years waiting for an opportunity on every occasion possible. I finally have an opportunity to demonstrate the world that I still got what it takes to tangle with guys like yourself, guys of your caliber and expertise, and guess what? I'm not going to let you take it away from me. Your greed, your avarice is exceedingly superior to the one of any extremist. And you shamelessly recognize that fact. You're a tyrant, DEDEDE. I hope you enjoy your time on your imaginary pedestal, I hope you enjoyed your time at the "top of the Everest" because, Ryan, there is something called faith. Faith MOVES mountains. These people have faith in me. And together we won't have to climb your mountain, we won't have to get to the top to get you - OUR FAITH will make your little mountain crumble into pieces. And once you're exposed and open I will attack. maybe not on Dynasty this Sunday.. But sooner rather than later I will attack, I will seize the opportunity, seize the moment and take your World Heavyweight Championship. Evidently, I want to take you head on, have you not realized you have a target on your back, Ryan? To you it possibly isn't visible. I'm not saying that because you are the current reigning World Champion but because you are one of the reasons this company is corrupted. That makes you the target of Lucian Black and an army of people who are fighting for what is right, a revolution so to speak. That's where you're wrong. You're not the man and I am not a bottom tier rookie, you are a TYRANT, I am the leader of a rebellion, Ryan. Things have changed, I am not the I'm not going to restrain from verbalizing my thoughts, their thoughts, the ABSOLUTE TRUTH just because of your connections to the authority. I don't fear any member of the management, I do not fear anybody as a matter of fact. I'm prepared to face whatever repercussions my actions may have although I don't think they will have any because... The authority FEARS me. Because unlike most of the guys in the back I am audacious enough to stand up for myself and what I believe in, to speak the truth.. to do what nobody else does. The only thing that got a lot bigger in these five years is your ego. You don't even know what hell is DEDEDE not until you have seen it through my eyes. many tribulations and hardships have been imposed upon my path by the authority since my return, but I have overcame them all, ALL. If I was still a mere bottom tier rookie, do you think I would have done all of that? Do you think I would be number one contender for one of the most prestigious titles in EAW? I have survived a lot as well. I'm a survivor, Ryan. If I wasn't I wouldn't be standing here right now. I have something worth fighting for. I don't fight to fulfill my personal ambitions and desires. Something worth fighting for, something you clearly know nothing about: HONOR. You are superior to me in the facet of experience and knowledge and if we compare our careers it does seem like I am a "bottom tier rookie" but when we step into the ring again I am the one who is going to make YOU look like a rookie because HONOR PREVAILS ALWAYS... And I embody honor, Ryan.
Jamie O'Hara
Post July 31st 2014, 7:22 am by Jamie O'Hara
One step at a time, that’s all it takes. Looking beyond the week that faces you isn’t exactly ideal, you tend to forget what you prepare for and can find yourself possibly unhinged. It’s easy to set your sights on the opportunities that present itself and become somewhat disillusioned and carried away. For me, my eyes are set on the New Breed title with it being quite a solid opportunity to make an impact in EAW.

Man, I sound a bit like a broken record, don’t I?

However it’s true. A golden boy with a prized possession resting over his shoulder, you can’t get much better. And Savage is a quality opponent, I mean he almost beat Jacob Senn and I feel for the bloke, it would have been a monumental win but…he just…fell…short. Poor Ryan. And there I was to remind him I’ve got my eyes set on him and the lovely gold that he calls his. The thing is, this is what seperates me from this current crop of blokes coming through in EAW, I haven’t thrown around my accomplishments or scalps I’ve collected, I haven’t attempted to glorify who I am as a competitor. It’s to avoid getting my hopes of this place becoming a walk in the park, to avoid pissing off the wrong people but more importantly to keep my ego in check and remain focused on what comes next. I’ve come to EAW with nothing to lose but every fucking thing to gain and that starts with the New Breed title. When and where? Well…that rests with Savage.

Earning the things I most desire has never been an issue. Making statements is what thrives my desire. Perhaps my win over Shane Scott wasn’t the most attractive, or the most convincing, but a win is a win and I’ll gladly take it. It somewhat demonstrated how I only need the smallest of chances to be able to capitalize and get the vital win. However that’s an exaggeration. At times I’ve the chances to win matches slip from my fingertips leading to major setbacks in my title hopes. For me, that’s where this year of inactivity has perhaps been a great benefit? There’s little to distract me, no missed opportunities to correct, no desire to level the odds with another bloke, no points to prove. Maybe I’m at my fittest mentally I’ve ever been. Hence the wise move that got me the win last week.

Which brings me to this week’s opponent, R.M. Vrankovic. Why is it every eastern European prides themselves on being a brute? It only hinders the legitimacy of their threat and makes it easier for someone like myself to prepare for the match. It makes them less special, less attractive and less fearful. After facing someone like Lannister, you seem like a step down, an opponent where I can get on the piss the night before and still systematically pick apart for the enjoyment of the fans and even myself. An example of how good I am with Savage on commentary. Sounds nothing short of the perfect recipe, right? Of course, it’s never that easy. I expect quite the challenge, I welcome it, I wish it. But will you deliver? Will you be a competent opponent that forces me to push my case for a title opportunity or will you be nothing short of a waste of time? I pray the former comes true. Poor Vrankovic, you’ve become a stepping stone. An unfortunate piece of collateral damage in my rise to the relevancy in Extreme Answers Wrestling. It seems the impending defeat won’t have much of an impact on your slide down into the pit of irrelevancy, I mean, I didn’t know who you were until I got the word. What have you accomplished in recent weeks? What success have you tasted since you’ve been here? Little if any is my call. But you’re perfect. I couldn’t ask for a better let down to continue my wave of momentum.
A-Will
Post July 31st 2014, 12:48 am by A-Will
I am a man that's not wanted. I get that, but to take away the one chance I had at showing you why Ik should wanted is just not fair in my eyes. I also get that, in this business, things aren't going to be fair, but come on. From one businessman to another, I see no reason why the ShowDown pre-show was cancelled last week. If this is the future of EAW, then I'm hope Zack Crash buys this company because I have been here for only a week and I'm already sick and tired of the delayed bull crap. It's just downright piss-poor. Putting me in a triple threat match this week isn't going to help at all, especially when I am put into the same category as someone or, dare I say, someone's that aren't even on my level. Do you really think either Xavier Serikaz or Ian Mercury have even the slightest chance of beating me? I should let them wear themselves out just arguing about it. I'm a reasonable man, so, as long as this pre-show goes on and I prove that there isn't a silent person in the house when I'm in that ring, I won't beg or plead for some GM to sign me. But, I still have this little humorous feeling when I think of having to face Xavier Serikaz and Ian Mercury, but I'm also feeling a little crazy, I feel like going technically crazy. I get the opportunity to throw away two career before they even get started. This is a chapter in the book of A-Will's career entitled "The E.N.D: Extreme Negated Dismantling." Hmmm, that sounds good. It's a fancy title, but that describes everything I'm going to do to you too, so just sit there in darkness and I will rise above you into the top of the food chain. I want to be craved, I want it badly and I won't until I get it. One way, or another. Xavier, your fancy suits mean nothing. You are the same person in the ring, someone that isn't sure of what to do, when to counter, where to bring the pain, but I have the answer. The answer is my boot so far up your ass, you'll suffocate. There is a saying that goes "You either get tired of fighting for peace, or you die." My peace is securing a spot on the main roster. I'm never done fighting. Perhaps, I'm the fighting machine, but my main mission is making you, or the saddened idiot tap. One thing is for sure, don't expect to walk out in your clean suit.

Ian, no one cares for your stupid stories of how you had it hard as a kid. Take this from someone with experience, racism is the hardest thing you can overcome, but I did it. It's made me what I'm shaping to be by the day and I love it. We're different. My anger can't be turned into anything unlike you, but mine can be directed towards any thing or anybody and, sorry to say it, you and Xavier are those anybodies. I may be one man, but I have the power of many more and, boys, if you're not satisfied with losing this week, there's always room for you two in the unemployment line. Oh, it's real, it's damn real.
Anderson.
Post July 30th 2014, 8:56 pm by Anderson.
The darkness subjugates the room. The vibe suddenly begins to change as if thunder had just struck. He had arrived. He had carried a lamp inside that was placed in the middle of the room, flaunting his shadow onto the walls of the room.

For so long, it had haunted me. It followed me every step of the way. Trailed me as if it were the predator and I was its prey. For so long, I had believed it was because of a mistake I had made, or because I was meant to die. Truth be told... when it got to me, I had already been dead. It revived me. It molded my into what I am today, and what I am today is the man who has surmounted any man that has stepped forward into the wrestling ring and tried to stop me. Norman Hellion was a monster. He was a force to be reckoned with, but I... I stepped on him as if he were an ant. Lethal Consequences had made me a promise that he would bring the Consequences, and from the dawning of the battle, he gave me every shot he had. It took every inch of self-power that he had within himself.. for him to lose in a matter of a minutes.

I have never been a man of honour, nor have I been the image of ideality that many have expected from you.

To others, you are the prototypical American, but little do you know that you represent a nation of pathetic, savage human beings. You are no different than them, Starrstan. To them, you may be a role model... but the special thing about the darkness... the VERY SAME darkness that revitalized ME... is that it can unveil the truth. And my lovely old friend... the darknes... says that you are nowhere near a role model, Starrstan.. You are just another man who has caved into the fallacy of the entire human race, and this applies especially to the people of Extreme Answers Wrestling. They are vile. They are vicious. They carry massive potential. But they do not let the darkness enable them to grab a hold of their potential because the perception of the darkness in our world today is made to be negative, but they are wrong. In Extreme Answers wrestling, you are a legend, an icon, a superstar... but allow me to bring you back to the sense of reality. Your life has been a lie since the day you were born. It seems that you will say anything you have to in order to make yourself feel good, but in the midst of that, you make yourself look like the shallow man that I know you are. Perhaps I should have expected this from you the entire time... but it is mind-boggling how people can take you seriously, because you are so very wrong in so many ways. For starters, Starr...

I was not given a second chance by Extreme Answers Wrestling.

I was given a first chance by the darkness... the chance to let me be something greater than I was.

You will play all your little mind games and you will try to convince me that I was never held in a high regard by anyone in this company, but you do not need to convince me. I know everything. I know that I was a weak man, a fragile man. I also know that Extreme Answers Wrestling is no longer yours to play around with... this is now my stage. This is where I operate. You mention names that I could have been, names that you claim I aspire to be... but no, Starrstan. I do not wish to be anyone but Alex Anderson, because of all those names... only Alex Anderson is the one who follows the darkness. Only Alex Anderson is accepted by the brotherhood. I do not have any desire for the world championships that you latch on to. I have no desire to fulfill myself with accomplishments that are merely an illusion. My fulfillment comes from you not having any. You seem so hell-bent on wanting to defeat me this Saturday night, and very unluckily for you, I have no intentions of losing either. I will win. I will win just like I had won last week. I will win just like the week I had won before that.

There is something I owe you, Starrstan. I owe you my very own thanks for giving me the final dose of reality that I had needed to turn and accept the offer by HIM. If it wasn't for you, HE would not have accepted me. And HE will come back to haunt you in your dreams, Starrstan... but before HE does that, I will take care of you myself.

The camera fades to black.
StarrStan
Post July 30th 2014, 5:26 pm by StarrStan
For a second I thought my time wasn’t going to be wasted anymore on Showdown. I thought I was done with the pointless matches and pointless segments where I have to beg and plead for what I rightfully deserve. A loss to Moonlight Predator a few weeks ago means nothing now. Really, it meant nothing then. If I had walked out the winner that night and broke MP’s streak, it would have been brushed off as nothing. It would have been thought of an easy victory for me anyway, because MP had to try his hardest just to get out with a victory through a winning combination. BECAUSES JAMES MARTIN “CONQUERED” THE STREAK, AND IT’S ALREADY BEEN FORGOTTEN!! My loss hasn’t just been forgotten, it’s been made right with a world title shot at Midsummer Massacre. After two weeks of dealing with Andy’s bullshit, I got my number one’s contender match. THANKFULLY I didn’t have to waste any more time kicking Cage’s ass, because whether he showed up broken and destroyed, or at 100%, I was walking out the victor. No man gets one over on me more than once. Cage got lucky at Pain for Pride. I gave him the ball, or sledgehammer, and he ran with it. MAYBE he beat me with his fists and a shitty Canadian finisher but it was all luck. It was a rare occurrence. Like the sight of a comet or a planetary aligning, they only happen every so often. Two nights out of seven years I have been out wrestled on that mat and forced to tap out. You’re going to have to wait at least another 3 years to see me tap out again. MAYBE at Pain for Pride X I’ll face another up and coming technical wrestler and pass the torch to him. Don’t get confused, Pain for Pride Se7en was not a passing of the torch. If I were to have it my way, Cage would have been tapping like JASON CAGE did three years prior. I instead tried getting in the head of that sadistic bastard, and it wasn’t a place I enjoyed all too much. It wasn’t a passing of the torch, though, by any means. I wasn’t out there putting ANYONE over but MYSELF. I showed I am still the best damn technical wrestler in this business, from bell to bell, whether I walked out the winner or not. Cage has beat countless big names over the course of the past year. What has he done, made DEDEDE, Jaywalker, and myself tap out? Wow. But look where he’s at compared to us. Two champions and SOON TO BE champion. I’m beating Hades at Midsummer Massacre. So why waste my team with Alex Anderson?

I guess everyone deserves a second change, right Alex? I’m not just talking about your current stint with EAW, but I’m talking about a chance with me in the ring. I mean, how many times did I outshine you on Dynasty last year? How many times have I made a complete fool out of you? A once up and coming star was a made a JOKE by this company’s ONLY star. This is your second chance though, Alex. It’s a second chance at defeating me. It’s a second chance at just getting in the ring with me! You’ve lost out on so many chances with me, Alex, and really EAW in general. We were supposed to square off at Grand Rampage this year. Win or lose THAT was your match to really break through that glass ceiling. Yeah, you put Dark Demon through a glass table a few months before, but considering the year he had that wasn’t surprising. You had a few cool spots dressed up as a second rate super hero at Road to Redemption, that was memorable. AND let’s not forget your loss at Reckless Wiring to Jay, in yet another memorable match with images of the Hall of Fame kicking your ass in that ring, and despite a loss and a few missed opportunities, a match with Jay is a step up in most eyes. But when it came to your big break? WHEN IT CAME TO BEING IN THE RING WITH THE VERY BEST? YOU BLEW IT! You ran your mouth, and I put an American flag through chest and spilled your poor Canadian blood. I put you in a dumpster where you belong and shipped you off the landfill known as your homeland. Instead of capitalizing on that potential match, we watched Toxic take your spot on the card. HE got his one on one match with a top guy, and he made the most of it. THE GUY YOU PAST YOUR NEW BREED TORCH TO SURPRASED YOU! WHILE YOU WERE ROTTING AWAY SOMEWHERE, TOXIC WAS BEATING TOP GUYS AND WON THE CASH IN THE VAULT BRIEFCASE IN THE MATCH YOU WERE DESTINED TO LOSE FOR THE WHATEVER YEAR IN A ROW!

You say your mental state has left you to rely on no one but yourself. That’s good. Because no one has ever had your back anyway. No one is coming to save you. Do I have to bring up what other missed opportunities you had with me, Alex? DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN I OFFERED YOU A SPOT IN TEAM STARR! You were too good to be my lackey, right? Don’t tell me you wouldn’t trade your pathetic career for what Chris Hessian had.  Don’t tell me you wouldn’t trade your career for the accomplishments Devan Dubian has won and is still going to win. And let’s not pretend you wouldn’t kill for the pop he gets when his music hits. IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU WRESTLING IN A WORLD TITLE MATCH AT TERRITORIAL INVASION IN 2011! Those are “Starr Guys,” Alex. Those are men bred by me and Team Starr as a whole. I make guys a success. Whether they’re in my team or across from me in the ring, I can make them or break them. I made Dubian and Hessian successes, but never let them get above me. I brought Johnny Ventura back to the main event, but tossed him aside to capitalize on it on my own. I’ve faced off with countless guys, and I can make them look like the second best wrestler in the world or a complete joke. You’re already the joke of EAW, Alex, and I’m going to make you look like it on Showdown.
Post July 30th 2014, 5:00 pm by Guest
Egos are something that plague every individual at a point in his or her career. But it's those who handle those egos the best that don't become eternally damned. I have recently began to question myself for the mistakes that I have made. Foolishly costing myself a match derived from the pure desire to gain the victory myself made me wonder if I have completely gone through enlightenment or if it's merely just an extended process. Now the feeling of obligation to make amends for myself for the errors I have made has arose. That is why this match is a necessity for me, as it is one I personally desired.

Our communication and involvement with one another has been nearly scarce since Pain for Pride hasn't it, Hades? Seemingly, the House of Renegades has disbanded, but has it really? In our own ways, our ideals have remained the same, but you and I have taken different approaches to it. Your perseverance at Pain for Pride was the only good thing that transpired for me. My own match ended in a harrowing defeat, but it did wake me up to my erroneous ways. This match of ours isn't about you just silencing your "doubters" that have assumed you were nothing more than a paper champion and it also isn't about me trying to enlighten you like I have to my oppositions that I have encountered since Pain for Pride. This encounter of ours, to me at least, is a friendly one. But to me, it's also the opportunity to establish I am more than just a mere "lackey" who only gained relevance off of your success. You know as well as I do that is how I was viewed for the majority of our time as allies. Since we went our separate ways, our success has ascended. I have broken undefeated streaks and won a title; something people thought would never occur. But it seems to some that still remains meaningless. My desire for this match isn't derived from a feeling of superiority to you, but the feeling as a man who can oppose even the most dangerous and harrowing individuals. Hades, allow me to pacify the nerves you and I are both probably feeling about having our first one on one encounter by simply saying this. Even as a past ally, pity, failure cooperate with the obligation that comes with a match in this company, and refusal to participate are all things I want you to expel from your mind as I want you to simply picture me as a man who has plagued you at every turn. Like Dark Demon, or Mr. DEDEDE. If you fail to do that, I will be compelled to subdue those emotions myself. And you know as well as I that your are not a man to be subjugated for long.

This encounter doesn't come without it's complications. The scenarios and things that could bring a friendly match up to a border line match out of pure spite are abundant and quite complex. But one is that I just realized that I have been unaware if my departure and turning to Ashten Cross was something that made you feel betrayed or overlooked. Hades, perhaps you have had the feeling that I betrayed you, or maybe even you have become disappointed in me. My time in The House of Renegades were easily the best of my EAW career, but sometimes change is a necessity. And in my case, it a much needed thing. What transpired in my match against Matt Miles and Moonlight Predator was an indication that I have not completely undergone enlightenment, making me realize my ways before Pain for Pride were even worse than I had previously believed. Hades, you may not believe in enlightenment. But you and I vary in how we must do things. Being renegades doesn't simply mean trying to rid a company of corruption, it's also about creating a world where your ideals are a reality. My ideals weren't a company where every extremist walked in hammered weekly, or where they all just did whatever the hell they desired. I had to take a different approach to it as mine wasn't successful. You found your own way, one that suits you, and now I have found mine. And once I truly undergo enlightenment and I am a purified man; no longer plagued by his desire to get wasted or act like a complete and utter fool, I can become the individual accustomed to prominence. That being something I knew was imminent since the moment I entered this company.

Our encounter is yet another stage of enlightenment. Making a strong friend a humble adversary is an experience that will be for the better. That just doesn't apply to just me, as it will be better for the both of us as it will indicate that some people can depart from something they had worked so hard to build and have no enmity between them afterwards.
Post July 30th 2014, 2:26 pm by Bloody Jack
What is the most important quality for a successful leader to have?

Is it the charisma to compel others to follow you?
Or is it the will and strength to lead them?
Could it be skill?
Money?
Experience?

I don't believe any of these things are what make a great leader.  I believe the most important quality for a leader to have is something very different...a certain level of neutrality; the ability to look at any and all situations with unbiased eyes so that they can make the best decision that's for the good of everyone under them, without personal emotions to cloud their judgment.  

And this is a quality M. DEDEDE sorely lacks! 

If there is any doubt to this, allow me to remind you of the events on the previous edition of Voltage.  I'm finally healthy enough to appear on EAW television, so I make my return to my home brand by kindly asking Mr. DEDEDE to meet me in the ring so that we can discuss buyout prices.  I had no intention of becoming physical in any way with our "esteemed" chairman, but only wished to talk to him man-to-man, with all due respect and professionalism.  And how does he respond?  First he mocks me, which admittedly I can understand, but he then also walks away as Dark Demon and his Council kick the ever loving shit out of me...just like he said he would!  I find it strange that things happened exactly as DEDEDE predicted, almost as if he KNEW it would happen that way.  It wouldn't even surprise me if he asked for or even paid Dark Demon and his crew to attack me.  But I'm glad it went down the way it did!  Because it proves something very important about yourself Mr. Chairman.

You're afraid of me!

Mr. DEDEDE...the "Gawd"...the legend...one of the greatest in EAW history...the one everyone treats like he's the second coming of Jesus "Fucking" Christ...is afraid of little old me!  So afraid in fact that he'd rather let old enemies deal with me than risk dealing with me himself.  You may be a top notch businessman DEDEDE, but you're clearly not a REAL man!  It's no wonder why so few people have faith you can run this ship.  If you don't even have the balls to deal with me, then how can you be expected to deal with EAW's real problems whe nthey hit?  Like, I don't know, maybe...A COMPLETE FUCKING WALK OUT BY YOUR TALENT A HOUSE SHOWS?!?!  You plan to address this "myth" of a unhappy EAW, but it's no myth.  Numbers don't lie, and neither do the investors or your talent.  House show refunds, talent being misused, political corruption, ratings at an all time low!  Everyone is begging for a change of leadership!  A leader who actually cares about the future of EAW and its younger talent.  A leader who won't try to be both Chairman AND World Champion.  And a leader who won't run like a little bitch from his problems!  If this is how you intend to handle the situation, then maybe you should just hand over EAW to me right now and save yourself the embarrassment.  Because I'm a problem that IS NOT going away!  This change is happening DEDEDE, whether you want it to or not.  You can try distracting me with Dark Demob, but that's only temporary.  He'll hold my attention long enough to settle things, then it's right back to more important business.  And when it's all over, I will be EAW's new owner!  I don't care how much money I have to drop or what I have to do, my rebellion will not stop until you're no longer pulling the strings.  You've got a locker room of unhappy Extremists, and they're starting to finally listen to me.  Take too long to make a decision, and I'll have not only an army of investors, but an army of talent at my back as well.  So you only have two choices here.  Either you sell EAW to me willingly, make some extra cash for yourself, and I'll even let you stay on as a competitor.  Or you can continue to fight the inevitable, looking like a stubborn, prideful badass, and I promise you I'll cut your strings by force.  Then you'll be left with nothing!

The choice is yours, and I advise you to weigh your options...carefully.  
Devan Dubian
Post July 30th 2014, 1:50 am by Devan Dubian
Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants. It’s the realization of knowing that you have everything in the cusp of your grasp that makes you humble.  It’s the awareness that I can have any wish amended to me within any moment that makes me gather that I don’t need everything to be the unsurpassed, I just need those few wants that will take me further than anyone other extremist on the roster. I suppose that makes me kind of a hypocrite after I announced the signing of my company the Amazing Co. just last week.  It makes people wonder, what purpose does it really serve? I've mentioned it too many times before and I will say it again, I am Amazing and I will look to take any benefit of that. Whilst the company provides me a good name and what-not, it also has other resolutions to it. I am helping those that seek my help; I am benefiting those who want access to my inventory.  There are those are naturally wealthy and then those that strive to stay rich each and every week. I have no reason to do anything as I can sit back and ease for the rest of my life but I want my life to have a purpose: a reason for it to count and maybe even something as hopeless as a legacy. There are people in life who have been handed everything since their first breath into this world and I am not humbled to admit that I am one of them. To have access to the wealth, there must be those few willing to sacrifice their live into famine. As a people’s person, I don’t intend to let that go to waste. I admire challenges and so when for the first time in my career I wasn’t handed anything in my escapade in EAW, I took it as a challenge. I had never faced a challenge before in my life and now I was being expected to go face to face with every extremist on the roster and work my way up to the top. I’ve done my fair share of working up the pyramid, now I just deserve to leap over all of you. I have no personal vendetta as shared by Dark Demon and Xavier Williams or Brian Daniels and Jacob Senn; I’ve faced man on contrasting sides for four straight weeks and all that really matters to me is that by the end of the night, it is my name they glimmer in the limelight and it’s the thought of me that’s sickening throughout all their minds by the time they leave the arena by the end of the night. I came to Voltage not to relive the melancholics I once had but to win the melancholy I could never do and that is winning the most prized championship in the company. I do not intend to be a judge here; I’m not going to choose whose side is right or wrong. I stood by last week during the main event on Voltage wondering what could be going through these extremists minds as its happening and I saw betrayals, alliances we never thought we would see, abusing and what-not. It made me realize that whilst you were all disputing who had the upper hand, I figured that out that throughout it all I always had the upper hand. I do not have to choose what side I’m on and thus I don’t make any friends or enemies and in consolation when everyone is done taking each other out, I will hope out to the middle ring to the wreckage of extremists and vixens everywhere and walk out with the world championship on my shoulder grinning. Perhaps the real reason I only have a few wants is because those are the only items in the world I currently don’t have access too but soon enough, I intend to cross a world championship off that list.

You only believe what you want to believe. You only think what you want to think. You only see yourself as you want to see yourself Xavier. You've convinced yourself that you are a different extremist than from the one who stood out to this company a few months ago but in reality: all you've really done is change your tone, stood up straight and now carry an empty briefcase around with you trying to make yourself look more civilized than you once were. A few months of following a four-flusher and then betraying him doesn't make you any more mature than you once were. You've led yourself to believe that you have changed yourself but the only thing that has changed since then is your ego. You’re leading yourself to believe that you can hang at the top now because you've faced a few rough times in your short career but I am here to accompany you to reality.  As man who’s had to live with the torture of working your way up the pyramid, I can be your very own mentor Xavier. I’m not offering you an opportunity to raise you, to make you enhanced and on the level of every legend here in this company or any other false obligation that Dark Demon offered you, I’m just offering you an occasion to show you the loopholes that exist in this company and how I’m willing to show you to them. I do not seek to be your friend at any occasion but I don’t also intend to one of the most auspicious extremists this company has received in a long while slip in the revenge of Dark Demon volume twelve because believe me; I've seen my fair share of those. There are those that slip out and become the world’s seventh wonders such as Hades the Hellraiser or Zack Crash but for the few, there are lines and lines of minions that never got to make it – not even as far as for any of us to remember their names. To stay in the race for the throne, you must be willing to sacrifice Xavier Williams. It is said that those who have never sacrificed anything haven’t ever seen a glimmer of success in their lives. You and I have both seen with our bare eyes the tricks and maneuvers Dark Demon will go the lengths of to get what he wants. He is compelled to shark his way to success and the worst thing is that he takes pride in it. How do you defeat a monster that has no shame, no weakness, and no humanity? You can’t, your only chance is to hit him consistently time after time till you finally have got him down and then throw him off the ledge of the river. This isn't a supernatural world but I can and I will teach you how to take down such monsters in this company if you are willing to let me do so Xavier. I realize that you don’t choose to be second fiddle to anyone anymore, at least not after Dark Demon but what I am offering you is not a chance to be my second in hand but rather a chance for me to evolve a star in a making to a superstar. You have the potential and I have the urge to teach. You have no reason to believe or entrust me, you have no reason to oblige to me and I don’t like resorting to this often but it seems to get you on my side: I will have to unleash the demon that this company has made of me to teach you your first lesson. You trust Brian Daniels, you despise Dark Demon: I have faced both and you happen to be the main ingredient that links them both. You’re the middle of the lunch, the enigma character who has enough potential to be one of the best of this company and I will make sure you live up to that status because come Voltage, I will be giving you a session in class. Xavier Williams, I welcome you to my class – I welcome you to purgatory.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post July 29th 2014, 11:14 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
Dynasty Promo: "Mountains were meant to be climbed!" 

If I can, I wanna tell the story about me and my father. You see, my father was a surgeon by day and a drunken idiot by night with a short fuse and a devil may care attitude. But every once in a while he'd have sudden strokes of genius where he'd overflow with mental gold and spew out wisdom, and every time he did.. every time he did, I took notice. One day I was up to no good, as usual because I was that bad little ass who did everything you told him not to do. I had an affinity with climbing everything around me, whether it be tree's, cars, ladders, anything I could find. This was before I made a career of climbing things and jumping off them, of course. Anywho, I couldn't resist but to climb up the front of my house in pure defiance, despite my dad warning me never to try to climb to the top. Just as I had gotten about a story up, I slipped and fell into a bush in the front lawn just as my dad pulled in the drive way. The drunk old bastard stumbled out the car in his coat with a 6 pack in his hand and dragged me out of the bush and got me all cleaned up. I had it in mind to apologize for what I did, but instead he apologized to me. He told me ''I'm sorry son'', I asked for what. He said ''Son, I should've never told you not to climb the house. After all, mountains were meant to be climbed! You just gotta be prepared for the fall''.

Since then, I've climbed every mountain I saw with reckless abandon and here I am.. perched at the top of fiji, practically living at the top of everest. I LIVE at the top of the mountain and I've gotten used to the thin air climate. And never was the idea of ''if'' I could make it to the top up for discussion, I KNEW I'd be where I am from the moment I brought my chips to the table. Now my opponent on Dynasty, Lucian Black seems to have another mountain of his own to climb, and I'm that mountain this week. I'm his new obstacle... and he can approach this a number of ways, but it's clear Lucian that you want to take me head on. Just remember your place Lucian, it's not at the top, it's not even at the summit. You're on the outside looking in, you're right there on the ground just like you've been for five years. Five years. Five years ago, you met me in the ring in a tag team match and you pinned me to the mat and shocked the world. You shocked the world because you were just a bottom tier rookie and I was the man. Five years later, I'm still the man. Five years later, you're still bottom tier. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm going to come at you as hard as I can because you at least deserve that. I won't be stupid enough to overlook you again... and you're right, lot of things DO change in five years Lucian, but some things also remain the same. And if you've really grown as much as you say you have, how much do you think I've grown?? Do you think I'm still the same man you met in that ring and got your unexpected victory over?? I hope you do, that just makes things so much easier for me. In reality, I've been to hell and back. More hell than you've ever seen, more than you can even describe. I've become a completely new person, but one that that hasn't changed is my drive--the fact that STILL, from the time I was a stupid middle school kid who liked to climb shit to this very day, STILL I climb every mountain I see, and when I fall I find my way back to the top every time. But that's the thing about me, I can actually survive the fall, and it's clear that you've been the one watching from the sidelines all this time. Why? Because you can't survive the fall. But it's okay, in this life there are the stars and there are the ones who gaze. I won't you climb so high like you did in 2009 just to fall again, I'll let you remain in your place as the one who answers to the ones who knock. In this world, in this world there are those who are the box-office draw and the supporting cast. The bread-winners and the migrant farmers, the haves and the have-nots. The owners of EAW and the ones who bitch about the owners of EAW. The Champions and the forever challengers. The winners and the losers. 

Guess which one you are.
LVCIAN
Post July 29th 2014, 12:31 pm by LVCIAN
I'm not going to lie..  Spearing Cleopatra felt really good. I was punished for what I did, but to be perfectly honest? It was absolutely WORTH IT. Although I don't think I was punished for just spearing Cleopatra. Evidently, she has something against me. Her blood boils every time I open my mouth because I speak it like it is, I don't have a damn filter connected from my brain to my mouth. And recently I decided I was leaving Demon's Council. That was the final nail in the coffin. That particular event generated an immense quantity of negative energy towards me, negative energy that was already in development because I was real with Demon from the start, I told him, I told the world on innumerable occasions what my primary goal was in EAW. I never came back to play second fiddle to anyone much less to be anybody's lapdog. He knew that, The Council knew that and they hated that fact.   Now the pathetic remnants of The Council want me dead as well as the machine. It's me versus the world. If y'all want me dead so badly I say go ahead. Try to kill me. You will suffer the same fate as every man who has ever attempted to vanquish my legacy and take me down. If any of you succeed at taking me down? I'm taking you with me. It's like I have a C4 attached to my body - If I go down everybody goes DOWN. I'm not playing, you saw it on Dynasty, Cleopatra. You witnessed it first hand, Lucian Black is fully prepared for anything or anyone. The entire Dynasty roster tried to stop me and they couldn't, what makes you think that ONE MAN can? I know.. It's not just any man. It's the World Heavyweight Champion. I know, I know.  It's not just the World Champion either. It's Mr. DEDEDE. One of the greatest extremists of all time. I should be preoccupied, this could be the challenge of my life, the highlight of my career. But I am not preoccupied at all. I have gained a lot of confidence in myself throughout the course of my career. Despite I have lost many battles and many wars I am STILL standing. If Cleopatra thinks The Heavyweight Champion of the World has what it takes to stop me she is out of her mind. Yeah, DEDEDE has the credentials, the accolades. Seemingly, he is a GOD in comparison to me and I am not even a king in this hierarchy, but I promise you "Ryan" that I am not only more than a king, I am more than a GOD. You see, things have changed quite a lot since the first time we stepped into the ring together. Do you recall what happened that night? I pinned you, I established dominance over you. If you couldn't stop on that night you can't stop me now. Not just for the fact that I am now a "Man of Honor" but for the fact I grew up. I was quite possibly the most naive and idiotic guy in the back five years ago. I allowed a lot of people to walk over me. I allowed a lot of people to marginalize me, but like I said things have changed in a dramatic manner more specifically I have changed. Those days have culminated.  I know it's a cliche thing to say, but I experienced a metamorphosis, an evolution. And the fact of the matter is I am continually evolving every week that goes by I solidify myself more as a top tier extremist. I shouldn't be challenging Tyler Parker at Midsummer Massacre I  should be challenging YOU, DEDEDE. It's inevitable one day we will come face to face for that belt I am certain about that, but meanwhile I feel like facing you is a monumental opportunity for me. An opportunity to finally redeem myself and most importantly eradicate corruption. Regardless what happens on Dynasty and at MSM one thing will always be a certainty... HONOR PREVAILS ALWAYS.
Post July 29th 2014, 5:14 am by Guest
Voltage Promo

He believes that he’s going to break me both mentally and physically. He believes that sending a mercenary for my head is going to make me understand that he’s the man with all the control and that I’m nothing more than a pawn attempting to survive as he goes to war against a king. I’ve been told that when Dark Demon professes that he’s going to kill Xavier Williams; when he professes that, when he dies, he’s going to take me down with him, he will. People have asked if I had the chance to go back to Pain for Pride, would I stop myself from costing Dark Demon that Answers World Championship by almost kicking his head from off his shoulders? No. I would walk out in front of the world and kick him even harder than I did. You see if Dark Demon keeps his word; if those people are right and I do die at the hands of Dark Demon, I’m a man that dies without regret. You see, I sat back and watched as Demon’s new council stepped out of the shadows and beat Zack Crash down. I saw the hope in hope in Collin Lightening’s eyes as he stood behind Dark Demon, believing that he is destined for the success that I earned. I saw the fire in Demon Knight’s eyes as he thought the world would look upon him as the monster he dreams of being. In all, they’re really no different to either Lucian Black or Eddie Mack; hoping that Dark Demon can turn them into stars, because they’re simply not good enough to do so, on their own; both failing to understand they’re nothing more than lambs being lead to their slaughter. You see, they’ll attempt to fight Dark Demon’s battles. They will stand before the likes of Zack Crash and Xavier Williams, believing with everything they possess that they’re going to break us, destroying everything we’ve created from the moment we took our first steps in this company. Believing that Dark Demon is going to lead them as they conquer everything in their way; unable to understand that this all ends in one way, and one way only: death. Whether both of them are in my way or whether they step aside and live to fight another day, I’m going to do something that Mr. DEDEDE couldn’t; I’m going to do something Scott Diamond couldn’t; I’m going to do something that Kawajai couldn’t; I’m going to do something that Starr Stan couldn’t; I’m going to something either Hades the Hellraiser or Zack Crash couldn’t. I’m going to kill the man known as Dark Demon. I’m going to rip his head from his shoulders and hang it in front of the world for them all to see. It doesn’t matter if he sends Lannister for my head; it doesn’t matter if he sends this new council to take me down, because sooner or later I will get my hands on Dark Demon and when that time comes, there will be no council there when he looks over his shoulder. There will be no mercenary there to hit Xavier Williams from behind and send me through a table. The man who sits on his imaginary throne will find himself all alone, waiting for the man he believes he created to deal that final blow, putting him out of his misery.

As for this week, you can say I’m walking into a match that I may not necessarily want, but it’s a match that I definitely need. Last week Dark Demon said that I need to earn my keep here; prove that I can walk out and survive in this business, now that I have neither, Demon or his council backing me up. You see that’s what my match against Devan Dubian is: another proving ground. An opportunity to walk out and prove that I can stand at the top of this company with men that are considered this businesses elite. Devan, I understand that the last time we stood in the same ring together, I cracked a steel chair over your skull; I understand that the last time that we stood in the same ring together, I would have broken your neck if neither Ryan Savage or Starr-Stan weren’t there to save you, but there’s a big difference to the man I was then, and the man I am now. It’s not my attitude, it’s not what drives me; what it is, is that I’m just simply leaps and bounds ahead of the man I used to be. I’m leaps and bound ahead of the man that conquered the New Breed division in the matter of six weeks. I’m leaps and bound ahead of the man that this world looked upon as the future of this company. I’m leaps and bounds ahead of the man that walked out and almost kicked Zack Crash’s teeth down this throat. Now Devan, that brings me to you. What’s difference from the man we seen all those months ago, to the man we see now? Is there a difference to the man that was never good enough to take that final step into the prosperity that every single person in the business dreams about standing in? Is there a difference to the man that was afforded so many opportunities to stand at the top of this company, only to squander every single one of them? And Devan, you can come out talk about how you defeated Dark Demon two weeks ago, but when you were given that chance to prove why you should be the man that stands at the top of this company as the EAW Champion against Brian Daniels, you fell just short and failed. So this week, we both have a lot to prove; what’s going to happen; will Xavier Williams conquer another proving ground, or will Devan Dubian prove to the world why he should be the EAW Champion? I guess Devan, when everything comes to a head, we’re just going to have to wait and see.

Last edited by Xavier Williams on July 29th 2014, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lethal Consequences
Post July 29th 2014, 1:08 am by Lethal Consequences
So, there was another ShowDown the other night.

I’m only talking right now to congratulate those who deserve it. Truly.

I would just like to honestly, from the bottom of my heart, no bullshit being thrown around, I personally congratulate, send my gratitude and sense of awe to the top talents of ShowDown. You know it wasn’t to long ago where there was people like that one guy with the title, and that other dude who had that gimmick. They weren’t good. And I was better.

I’m sorry, I have no idea who was on ShowDown before the draft. It all came to such a blur. It’s really something special when you can come back from the blue after being kicked out, and already surpass everybody that thinks that fighting for a title or a main event spot at the apparent biggest FPV of the organization makes them better than the original man.

But the same nameless faces that apparently share the roster with me are doing the same of those of the past. The same mistakes are being committed like they have been in the past. The same silly moves are being shuffled around the chess board. The same feeble minded slap nuts are trying to go around the same wheel over and over and over once again.

So congratulations to the slap nut hamster StarrStan! After 7 years you’ve come full circle my friend! We’re on the same boat here, don’t get me wrong. It’s a good feeling. It’s just like old times. You, just like always fighting nothing but air. Because of me. You, just like those years ago getting close to gold because of me. If it weren’t for my doing, you’re entire world title history, Starr, would be nothing more than anything than ADV status. So, I will be happily, calmly, and patiently be waiting for my thank you note in the mail. You can address it to 2008 Lethal Consequences; I’m sure he’ll get a kick out of that too.

It’s a tad bit tedious, I have to admit. It’s getting older and older and older. It reached its peak old some time ago. I’ve been sleepwalking through this company for a long time now. And I’m still able to ravish anyone who steps foot to me. It’s a known fact. Senn knew it, he still does. He caught me in the midst of the sleep walk months ago. And where is he? Is he any better for “Defacing” me? No. He’s stuck drowning on Voltage with the other extremists circling the bowl.

And while it is tedious, I do need to shake it up from time to time. But I still don’t know when that will be. I can’t tell you or the board or Starr or Hades or Cage or Alex Anderson when LC does what he does. You COULD ask Diamond, of course… but like Hades and Starr and the rest of the “top talent” of my brand, he hasn’t been heard of in quite a while. If he was a real extremist, a real top talent of the brand, of the company, he would come fight my old pal Starr. But no. No, he’s just keeping ol’ LC waiting in the wind. Making me more and more at rest.

So. Until something intrigues my interest. Until I get that fun match. Until I get that fun stipulation at a fun FPV. Until you all light a fire under me, I’m just going to be playing with matches until something sparks. Hopefully a spark comes along at some point.

Maybe there’s that one special extremist that can wake me up.

Imagine that.

A Lethal Consequences not sleep-walking through the motions.

That’s a cute notion.
Christopher Corrupt
Post July 28th 2014, 9:01 pm by Christopher Corrupt
(The scene opens up on Corrupt leaning against a brick wall.)

Corrupt: The odds are stacked against me. The deck heavily in favour of two individuals I don’t know, but mind you, have done some research on, but let’s get that in a second. It just doesn’t seem possible for me to overcome the obstacles ahead on Dynasty. No, this isn’t a three-way dance; instead I am in a handicap match thanks to Cleopatra. Bravo Cleo, but you haven’t won. You see, this the kind of shit I am talking about. Not getting booked, being overlooked, thrown to the side and then when recognized, I am given shit or unfair stipulations. But don’t worry Miss Cleo, don’t think this is going to stop Christopher Corrupt from winning and moving on to bigger and better things. You might call the shots but you don’t call them with me. Yes, I’ll wrestle this match but under MY rules and MY ways, by cheating, down right conniving ways and complaining until getting what’s deserved to me and rightfully so. Corruption is key in this business and it’s what I have rolled up my sleeves. Keep pushing me, keep prodding and see what happens. You’re going to wish you never messed with me.

A handicap match seems like a daunting task for some. But I’ve got some lived experience. Bullies. Walking home from school each day, I got jumped by two, three, sometimes four guys. It didn’t matter if I took the long way home, a short cut or what have you. They were always waiting and sometimes, just ready to leap out of nowhere and beat the shit out of me. However, after a while, when one is constantly harassed and beat up, a person recognizes strategies and a way out. No it ain’t talking about it, ratting the punks out or crying. It’s fighting back. And that’s exactly what I did. One day I believe it was a Friday before a long weekend, I thought maybe there was a chance to catch a break, as most kids would be heading up to a cottage or road trip. Wasn’t my luck, as three guys came around a corner and got in my face. I immediately did the unthinkable: fight. A quick right hand to the chops of one dude stomped the foot of the one behind me and slung my backpack at the other. Then, I channeled the classic corruptness. I picked up some dirt and threw it in the face of the guy I punched, kicked the other in the groin and threw the other assclown into the wall before grabbing my bag and getting the hell out of there. Afterwards, they backed off. Sure, there were still some that tried, but I came out fighting. Thing was, I thought fighting dirty was a last resort until realizing later in life how helpful it is. Which is why I cheat to win no matter what, it’s just the kind of wrestler I am and it’s gotten me places.

At first I was furious about the handicap match. Trademark bullshit from this company trying to keep me pinned. But the more I thought about it, the more it reminded me of bullies and the beatings they tried to attempt near the end after being surprised by my attacks. Now I’ve looked at the tale of the tape of both individuals and did some reading. Strange dudes, and that’s putting the shit lightly. Especially…what’s his name?

Cameraman: Sage?

Corrupt: Nah, the other one.

Cameraman: Oh Sah’ta Thor?

Corrupt: Santa Thor? What is he the jolliest god of the Norse Pole?

Cameraman: It’s not SANTA it’s pronounced Sah’ta.

Corrupt: Whatever it still sounds like SAN-TA and it’s funny as hell. You should laugh at that. But you won’t because you’re a pussy and worried this freak will attack you. Anyway, Sage if I recall, I was in a three-way dance with you not too long ago with Ruin and I kicked both of your asses hands down. So you don’t threaten me even though you claim to be this monster. Whatever. Now Sah’ta Thor, you have one of the stupidest names in wrestling, you act all tough and mighty when really you’re just like a bully: intimidating…but really really dumb and have potential of being better, but just don’t know how to do it.

Cleo thinks I am sweating bullets and scared to death when in actuality I am ready for this match. Ready mentally and of course physically. I’ll still train, you hang out in a cave, howl at the moon or do whatever weird shit you do, but ultimately it won’t do ya any good. I saw your match this past weekend against Terry Chambers, that dude is a complete assclown. Prepare to meet someone who’s going 2-0.

My revolution will be your and Sage’s demise.

Oh and you punk’s better recognize something really quick: I’ll win by any…means…necessary.

(Fade to black.)
Post July 27th 2014, 2:07 pm by Guest
*before Saber's match on Dynasty, the screen fades to black. A spotlight comes on and in the background a Union Jack flag, then Saber appears on screen*

Dynasty... I hope you're ready.. In fact, Astryd Thorn, whoever the hell you are, I hope you're ready.

I have heard what you've had to say about me, and you seem to think that the reason I've been so quiet is because for some reason I'm scared of you and I don't want things in that ring to become personal. Well let me tell you a few things. The reason I've been so quiet shall we say is because I'm calculated. I don't rush in with things, I calculate, I analyse and that's exactly what I've done to you. You aren't a threat to me. I can think of one word right now to describe you and that word would be pathetic. I never have and never will be scared of anybody because I'm confident in my own ability that here in EAW I can face anyone and defeat anyone. My winning streak begins here on Dynasty tonight against you. Call yourself victim number one. 
You seem to think you're this big shot, this pretty little face as you called yourself. Sweetheart, I've got news for you, you aren't even a pretty face, you're a state. Tonight I'm here on Dynasty to do one thing, prove myself. I want to be the next Vixen's champion, and I'm not going to get close to that opportunity if I lose to you tonight. Losing is never an option for me, so tonight its an all out war. I'm not walking out of Dynasty as a loser, I'll leave that one to you.

So Astryd and to all you other Vixen's in general.. tonight I'm making a bold statement and sending you all a message. I'm not here to play games, I'm here to win and to achieve. The United Kingdom expects of me and I will deliver a Vixen's championship to them. My beloved homeland, country, taught me everything I know. My journey here in EAW is for my country, for me. Tonight is the beginning and Astryd's end. The United Kingdom joins me, EAW fans, fellow extremists join me. I AM the future, I AM Saber, and I AM your next Vixen's champion.

*Screen fades to black*
Post July 27th 2014, 4:59 am by Guest
Matt, if your not in fear of me, I will MAKE you be in fear of me... I don’t think you have a clue what I have been through. I have been through gruesome matches, I fell off a damn scaffold and landed right on the hard floor. I’ve been in barbed wire ladder matches.. I’ve been in street fights, I know what it takes to win here. Honestly, All i see in front of me is a halfwit like yourself that is the cliche example of the crowd pleasing loser. All you can do is talk talk talk, but can you back it up? Have you ever backed up? Tell me Matt, what are you gonna do to me? Because honestly the only affect your having on me is boring me to sleep.. And when I get bored I do... things to entertain myself.. these things are considered inhumane and involve terrible mutilation but we’ll get into that during our tag team match on Voltage... You did however say something that made sense and that is, is that Dark Demon IS a great leader, and trust me it means that I have a complete advantage over you.. not saying I didn’t have one anyway.. it was pretty obvious I did, but Dark Demon’s leadership Is an extreme advantage over you.. because all YOU can lead is those idiots in the crowd that chant your name over... and over again just to satisfy themselves... But tell me, you seem to care about your fans, but think... How will they feel when your laying in the ring a broken man, with your face bloody, your body bruised and battered, and your teeth scattered all over the ring? How will they feel when they hear you scream in agony calling for help that you won’t get... like the predator I am, I will corner you, and I will STRIKE... but don’t worry.. it will only hurt alot.. because I like to work nice.... and slow, and when it is little wretched parasites like yourself..  I will love holding you in the crossface and pulling you head back and watching your attempts at squirming in pain.... like a little ant caught under a magnifying glass and being terribly burnt, and just like I would to that ant I will show no mercy.. no remorse.. and best of all the pain will just keep going on... So Matt when you exit the curtain and go out onstage on Voltage look at your fans cheering you on, and look at the people your whole career you called friends.. remember them cheering for you, admiring you, helping you onward... their faces will soon have their mouths covered in shock,holding their breath and wishing to never see another EAW match again because I wreck you, embarrass you, and make you wish you never started your career....
Post July 27th 2014, 4:34 am by Guest
You truly believe I’m in fear of you? You truly believe that your little petty alliance is going to be the straw that broke the camels back? You are an absolute and complete joke when it comes to logic, and an even funnier joke when it comes to your idioms and insults. You need to understand that you’re pulling the same old excuses, but I can make it real simple to you. I am not scared of you. I am not jealous. I am not going shrivel up in fear because a joke of a man like you tells a few scary words and tosses a couple terrifying threats! Oh boy! I’m shaking! Not. Do you mind to explore further more on whom I seem so similar to? I don’t see why the fans are a problem, and it seems most people in the back are pretty supportive me and the people in the back don’t have issues either. I’m a complete and fitted extremist and I am ready to beat your ass. You and Demon Knight do got one hell of a leader directing you guys, but that doesn’t mean you have any superior advantage to Riley DeWitt and I. We went out there and put on one hell of a match this week, and we made the fans appreciate whom we were. You and your little flirt kicked ass… On the pre-show. It is pretty intimidating when you say you’re going to shred my leg and you’ll love hearing me cry in pain, but I think it’s a little ironic that it’s going to be the other way around once we actually get in the ring. You can say everything you want and continue to toss out these half-ass phony threats, or you can get your ego in check and meet The Ultimate Broski in the ring, and then we’ll see how much talking out of your ass you’ll be doing when I am kicking your ass. Riley DeWitt and I are prepared for everything that you two are going to throw at us, and you aren’t going to understand it. Let’s just put it this way. You may think I’m an average fly, but I’m going be one those flies that apparently can hurt grown man, Extreme Answers Wrestling Extremist. Pathetic.

Woo Woo Woo You Know It!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next