Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Mstislav
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post August 30th 2014, 3:55 am by Mstislav
Oh the philosophy in this one. This one has a mouth who speaks in riddle and tongues, and yet in the end does he truly understand or believe what he says is coherent. Tyler, you want to know what capability is, you want to know what can I do, and what is can. Now these are all obviously of the rhetorical nature, but when I have answers to questions I give them. Now capability for me is something that I am able to do on the spot, to me it is an instinct. What I can do, I analyze, and adapt, and what can is, is basically what you are able to do. Is that clear enough for you Tyler? And know this, my desires are not elusive, they only seem that way because people see me as weak. They think that I am not capable of doing it on my own that I am in need of desperate help, and yet here I am proving each and every week that no matter who is in front of me they will fall, as soon will the corruption of this industry. But no not you Tyler you don’t doubt that, in fact I believe you do doubt yourself by not having any credible opponents. I mean you’ve had Lucien and Hawk, but that was it. Even you said that you have been feeling low like not having competition fit for a champ. I do not fear as I am fear, I do not doubt but make people doubt themselves. I am the opposite of what you say I am Tyler, and you have yet to find that out.

With my previous words you twist in a way that means I see myself as low and nothing more. But I will not sway to your silver tongue as many have. Tyler, whatever you interpreted of my words are not what they truly are. If they were I would’ve given up on my crusade and become part of the machine that you so daftly became apart of yourself. And though you are right in a way you are just not right about me. The ones that need to see that they’re the problem is the company. Zack Crash is trying the buy this company to stop corruption yet I doubt he will stop it as long as the people apart of it don’t change their ways. In this way you are correct, just not about me. Your mind has twisted everything I’ve said so you could inflate your own ego. You made me seem like the man who is so afraid that he thinks everything is against him. No, no I’m not afraid, I’ve seen the truth. Like you so falsely preach I see everything. I see the people who’ve waited in line for their time in the spot light. I’ve seen people who so earned a right to become something more. And then I see people in the underbelly making deals, trading their souls for a title reign. This is what you need to see Tyler, the reality that makes Hell look like a sauna. So in other words what you see is a façade laid before your eyes so you can seem happy, but in reality you are not.

And thus the philosopher speaks more, but this time he says we are an idea, that we are attractions of success, and not chasers. This is not true Tyler, but another one of the facades that cloud your sight. Like you said, what you perceive and what the world truly is, is up to you. For me I perceive the world as corrupt, because I’ve seen nothing but the corruption of the company that I have truly loved. And for you, you see the world as clear as you think you see, because Mr. Tyler Parker as seen clairvoyance. I do try to change and reinvent but with you a reinvention, is something of an abnormality, change is a slip of the tongue, and meaningless to the mouth. Because you have done what your very advice tells you not to and that is accept. You accepted that there is not one nay, nary a soul that can compete with you. You what you are telling me is I have no idea who I am yet, have you looked in a mirror lately because I don’t see the Tyler Parker who showed promise as the new National Extreme Champion, but I see a man who believes that if there is no one to compare to him when in reality the one who can compare to him is speaking to him at this very moment. Tyler I am to you what Zod was to Superman. I am to you what Joker is to Batman. I am the anti-Tyler Parker, the one who knows one misstep will lead to a defeat, and I am not vain as you to acknowledge that I am not perfect. As the days go by no one lives to their full potential, not me, not you, not anyone. Because EAW is getting bigger, and bigger, and out of the people here many may take you down, and let you know you have yet to reach your full potential. Life in EAW is a cat and mouse game. And the roles switch time from time. One day you are the mouse, the other the cat, and so on and so on. Nothing is written in stone Tyler, and you are so vain to notice that you so blatantly go on and on about you. It doesn’t matter the longevity you’ve been here, no what matters is the fact that right now someone better than you is coming, and they may be here now or later. As is with the original Quintessential Y2Impact, you too will fall to someone you believe hasn’t felt your level of achievement. As with abilities I can talk all I want because we gain something new each day, and we utilize them each day without knowing. So yes I know that you don’t know all you can do, no one does, and no one will as that is the way of life. Hope Mr. Quintessential took some notes or else he shall end up like his old teacher, dethroned by a man he sees as low.
PrinceofPhenomenal
Post August 30th 2014, 12:52 am by PrinceofPhenomenal
I don't want just some of your KD, I want all of you.

I want your mind, body, and soul.

More specifically your body. You disrespected me by saying you won't give one hundred percent. ''Only one person can bring out the best in somehow''. How do you expect to get back to the top if you're not giving it your all. Stop slacking..oh wait that's what you're used to doing. A god? What have you done to believe that you're a god. It seems to me that you're nothing more than a psychopath who thinks he's a lot more powerful than what he really is. Oh don't worry Kevin, I'm not worrying about making sure you feel the pain. I'm heading out to that ring with one thing in mind and that is to leave with a victory. I don't care about making a statement, because I am a statement in myself. And it's not like you're on some legendary status right now, so who would look at you and say ''hey did you see POP take out a guy like KD''. No, that's EXPECTED. They expect me to make easy work of someone like you. You think you got the power? No...

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Tumblr_lm4234S2qA1qdk82io1_500

Calm down man, you seem angry. Look at you all tense and talking about hurting a poor Vixen. Is that the best you can do? How can you take out all those guys who are on a higher level than you when you're still at the start menu trying to learn the ropes. I hate to break it to you kid, but you're not that special. Nothing you do makes you stand out from the paint that's chipping from my trailer. I don't know what you ''had'' in the past, but you don't got it no more. The world isn't rooting against you Kevin; in fact no one even cares about you bro. They all forgot about what made you relevant in the past. So you should stop chasing this fantasy of being better than Ryan Adams, cause we both know that you won't ever better than him. In fact I don't think your even good enough to be his groupie.

Kevin, we have to have a talk. I think it's time for an intervention. You've become that old guy who shows up to teen age parties trying to be 'hip and 'cool'. Look, that's not you. I personally feeling that you're chasing the past and it's hurting you. It's hurting your progress here in EAW. You can't even talk to me without screaming some random gibberish about being stronger and having the power you never had before. You can't even focus on this match because you feel you have bigger things to take care of. I don't even have a problem with that, but the thing is, your bigger thing isn't the World Heavyweight Champion. We're all here for-- well we're supposed to all be here trying to get our hands around the WHC. But the thing is you have to take it one step at a time. It's not like you ignoring your smaller battles at hand will get you any closer to DDD. In fact, over looking me could get you killed. Don't under estimate me or anything that I can do out there in that ring. Cause I'll put my health on the line just to make sure you never hold up that championship a day in your pathetic life. 

All that is nice, but I really don't care about Cyclone or Hawk.  You could argue that their peaks were higher and better than yours...but that's none of my business.

For someone who has been in this business for awhile, you are being very naive. But hey, do what you please. I knew from the start that I was talking to a mad men and you have done nothing to prove me wrong. At this point, I just hope you're able to make it to the ring with overdosing on someone you will never face.
Scott Oasis
Post August 29th 2014, 11:55 pm by Scott Oasis
Showdown Promo #2

**Scott Oasis is seen going on a jog around the block with wweat all over him and his Ipod in his shirt pocket. He runs across a field and lays down on the cool grass to relax. Breathing heavily, Scott still manages a smirk on his face which ends when the camera is pointed directly in his face.**

Scott Oasis: Three god damn hours of running. You're lucky you caught me at this time or else I'd shove my foot up your ass...Man, all these days of training, the sleepless nights, it's all wrapped up in a feeling I don't think I have felt in a while now.... Happiness. Happiness in the fact that in just a mere twenty four hours I can prove what I have been saying for the past week and what I have been saying is that in that ring, one on one, when the bell rings nobody can keep up, nobody can beat, and nobody can compare to Scott Oasis. I can feel the adreanline coursing through my veins right now, the energy that once fueled me is now ten times higher,  the motivation I had to beat guys down in the indies, has now gone ten times higher! When you look at the footage and the videos on the internet of me tearing it up in other federations you have to wonder, "What is Scott Oasis capable of if he really is better than ever?" and the answer is simple. Scott Oasis could and is capable of ripping out the wind pipe of a man who talked trash about him in that ring days before. A capable Scott Oasis could stare a man down, walk right up to him and kill him in cold blood without a single thought or effort. That's not a hypothetical, that's what I want to do- no, no, no, that's what's going to happen to my opponents. These GEEKS have been getting in front of their cameras doing their shtick just like I predicted but this time what was once bullshit has now turned into an endless amount of verble diareha. I'm tired of being questioned about my abilities, it's time to use what brought me to the dance. Remember, I wasn't on the phone begging for a job, I wasn't even looking for one, they came to me. The biggest wrestling company on the planet and a conistent ratings winner every weekend, came for me. When the ballsiest, most violent, most crazy fed in the world is looking for your number you aren't just another body on the roster you're the real fucking deal! You clowns think I'm just some loon sitting on my couch but tell me, could a loon get that much noterity? I'm not just any old new guy, I am a new guy who rivals every single legend in the business. You guys are entering a straight up shoot out and when the only smoking gun you got is your big fat mouth and the opposition is coming down on you with a bazooka of pure obliteration you better write up a will because your ass ain't coming out alive.

**Scott Oasis sits up and pulls out a water bottle. He pours it over his head and takes a drink before tossing it to the side.**

You guys are everything that's wrong with wrestling. Guys who try to promote their self important without any actual evidence. These guys haven't done jack shit but still try to come off like they're some big deal. I have proven why I belong in case you haven't heard the past five minutes. Guys like Andrew Fireboy on the other hand just try to hammer their egotistical nonsense into people's heads over and over and over again with countless vignettes until they're forced to agree. You have been chosen by God? Well newsflash for you kid, I am God. The one you read about in your drawn out fairy tale is just a bunch of propeganda made by wackos to give fools like you false hope. Even if some magical old man in the sky existed he wouldn't pick such a borish, unimpressive jackass like you to lead a company. You know what you're saying is false, you just don't want to admit it. The only thing that is even going to come close to your beliefs in that mythical comic book is the live crucification we're going to see this Saturday. The only difference is I'm not going to leave you hanging to die on your own, I'm going to deliver the final blow myself. No prayer can save you or your career Andrew. I live in the real world and in the real world, it doesn't come down to fate, destiny or anything else. It comes down to how dark greedy you can get, how corrupt you are, the darkness in your soul....the optimism and faith in religion only makes you weaker Andrew, you're relying on a false prophet to guide you to victory but the only thing it's guiding you into is a flat out mugging. The only thing I rely on is myself, my fists are my guide and it seems the only destination is the faces of three kids that need a valuable lesson in knowing their place.

Let me run down the other two one last time. Jack Noble is a born failure with a finger up his ass, plain and simple, but here he was going on and on about how good he was until I shut him up. Stick to drinking your Vodka and making up fake excuses like a Junior High student in P.E., it just shows you can't handle what it takes to be the best. As for Crimson Mask I learned it's best to just ignore him. His endless rambles are nothing to waste my time on. Keep calling me an animal at the zoo, say my interview gave you a tumor, keep up your elitist mentality, I will keep up doing what I do and PROVE that I'm elite. To tell you the truth, you're right, who doesn't like throwing peanuts at an animal in the zoo? But there's actually a response to that. Do you want to know who doesn't like that? The person who keeps throwing and throwing peanuts at the animal until it breaks free and bites you. People have been throwing peanuts at me my whole life, Crimson. You don't want to mess with a ticking time bomb, you might just get caught in the explosion, something that you already failed at. You chose to anger me. You chose to try to act above me. You chose to act like every other arrogant piece of trash I have ever met. You have chose to be punished. You think you're funny but I promise you there won't be anything to laugh at, especially me.

Tomorrow is going to be my night. This debut can either make me or break me and trust me, I'm unbreakable so that only leaves one other option on the table. Nobody is going to stop me from having it all, I'm not going back to the minors and I'm not accepting scraps. It's fine wine and caviare from now on, no more tuna cans or crappy sandwiches! Hahaha, it's going to be great, but until then how about you take that camera and get ready for the show, talk is over, it's all action now.
Post August 29th 2014, 11:54 pm by Guest
The horrible cries from a new born baby shatter the eardrums of anyone close enough to hear it. There's a mother laying in a hospital bed, she's holding what is presumed to be her new born son. She doesn't look all too happy about it though. The father of the child is standing over them, his mouth wide open, he looks to be in a deep state of denial. Hell, even the doctor is taken back. This man has for sure seen some ugly babies in his life, but it looks like this one has taken the ugly baby ugly cake. 

“So.. would you like to name it? Or maybe, maybe I could just put it in the dumpster with the rest..” snarls the Doctor.

“I guess we should name it, right, hon?” asks the confused mother to her disappointed husband.

“Sure, whatever. You remember what the kid's name was who was always such a prick? He turned out to be that crack head that lives down the street from us, and we bought blow off of him that one time.. then this happened. OH! Right! His name was Scott. So that's fine, but he's not getting my last name. Fuck it, is the dumpster still an option?” 

“Eh, let's just give him up for adoption. He's still alive, so.. might as well let someone else keep him this way.” suggests the mother. 

That's exactly what they wound up doing. Scott was sent to the land of misfit babies, I mean, an orphanage, where he would slowly but surely grow up.. kind of. The headmaster of the orphanage gave him a suitable last name of 'Futureless' because the most time he spent with the child, the more he knew what he'd grow up to be. 

“So what's it going to be, bitch? Are you going to give me your lunch money, or am I gonna take it from you?” asks a redheaded bully to a scrawny, little, crappy kid wearing a black shirt with the word 'Scott' across it. 

“Uh, uh, I don't know mister bully who is much, much taller and better than I'll ever be.” replies Scott.

The ginger bully then grabs Scott around the collar of his shirt before Scott reaches deep into his pockets and pulls out his lunch money. He quickly hands it to the bully and runs away. This day would stick with Scott for many years, leaving him unable to trust people, or make friends, but who would want to be friends with this kid anyway, right? 
Years later, we see Scott once again. He has long, stupid hair with a shitty, stupid beard. Futureless is cruising down the road in a beat up station wagon. Usually this is where the man would be listening to the radio and jamming out, but this kid has sucked so badly in life he couldn't even pay for cassette tapes. He pulls up to an old building, gets out of his car and walks inside. 

“You're late.. as always..” says a random man “I suppose it's some piss poor excuse again to, so just save it. Honestly, people like you are the reason I'm starting to hate booking the matches here.”

“Sorry, Ted, I was too busy sleeping in my car and eating tuna. But it's okay, one day I'll hit it big. I'm the champion of little guys. Everyone will look up to me and realize how great I am, but if anyone calls me a martyr they're just dead wrong because what I just said totally doesn't contradict that what so ever.” blurts Scott Futureless.

“...yeah, kid, whatever. Now just go cuddle up to the other guy in the ring like always, take your ten bucks, and leave. This shit is just not working anymore.” states the booker.

Poor, little Scottie bows his head and sadly walks away. Why face your problems when you can just walk away? Well, never ask him that question, because you know exactly what kind of bullshit answer you'll get in response. 

“Scott. Scott? SCOTT! Are you ready to cut your promo now that you've had a chance to hear what everyone else had to say so you have some material to work off of? You said you wanted it exactly like Jack Notoble's right? Because let me tell you.. this is exactly the same fucking thing. Hell, there are even a few of the same quotes in it. That's how you wanted it, right?” asks what is presumably a writer for Extreme Questions Wrestling. 

“Yes, Dolores, that's how I wanted it. For you see, I can't come up with anything original. But do you know what? I WAS AN ORPHAN. Then I liked wrestling, and getting beaten up is the only thing I'm even kind of okay at, so I went for it. So I slept in a car and ate tuna and peanut butter and I slept in a car and ate tuna and stuff. But it's okay, because now I'm in EQW to take a beating every week. I am survivor, I mean, so many other people have done the EXACT SAME THING before me, but I'm the survivor so I'm the hero. The little guy doesn't get to pick who his representative is because I just made that decision for him. I'm not a self proclaimed martyr though, so don't call me one, but you know.”

“That's great, Scott. Only the thirtieth time you've told me today.” states Dolores. “Now, go shoot this shit promo so I can go home. Your place smells like cat piss.”

The screen fades to black. Suddenly, a man walks into frame with his back turned to the camera. He is wearing a pretty spiffy suit and stands in front of a black backdrop. The man turns his head to glance at the camera from over his shoulder as he begins to talk in a William Shatner like voice.

“This was, the story of, Scott Futureless. Of course, this story, was just a parody of, a man, in, EAW. We won't say, who it was, because that, would ruin the, surprise, for you. This man pretends, not just not give a, fuck, but the truth is he will, cry at night. Scott Futureless has certainly, grown into, his last name. Tonight, we will, show you three, separate stories, of, three, separate men. So, sit back and relax, these shitty lives will, make you feel, better about your, own shitty life.”

Part Two
A little stick with it's tip on fire flickers vigorously in what appears to be a deep cave, no, this isn't the story of Brad Maddox. The ceiling drips tiny droplets of water from the general moisture in this desolate, natural hellhole. Now we get to the man holding the stick, the man who thinks he is all powerful, FlamerSparkle. He has on sequence pants on and his face is painted red, how scary this individual must believe he is. He squats down, much like one specific character from the Lord of the Rings series. Suddenly, FlamerSparkle begins to sing a song that's similar to that popular one by Iggy Azalea. 

“Myyyy... presssscioussss. I love this fucking stick, boy. You don't even know! I'm in the slow lane, gonna lose to Noble-le.”

He then begins to awkwardly twerk, causing his sequence pants to sparkle in the light of his flaming stick. 
Much like this, but not at all.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 Tumblr_mtxnnfQ8DC1suvx4fo1_400_zps9b193139

“Enough dancing, crew! You're getting me all sweaty before my match! That's silly, this is all so silly. I was a heavy weight lifting champion and karate, and mixed martial art stuff and I'm insane and oh. my. Goodness. Seriously, I'm just so fucking good at everything I do! Even my shit sparkles, like wow!”

FlamerSparkle viciously shakes hid head left to right. An unfamiliar voice begins to pour from his mouth. 

“You, stupid, stupid thing. They wants to take our precious, precious. They wants to TAKES it! You can'ts let them takes it, he needs it! The precious makes us live, the precious makes us wholeses! Protect the precious!”

“No, you silly thing! We need to drop is viciously, remember? I don't even know how the heck-a-deck that works, but I'm going to do it!” proclaims FlamerSparkle in his normal voice.

This crazy sack of shit is seriously arguing with itself right now. The best part? It's arguing over a fucking stick. He continues to mutter back and forth and back and forth to himself for what seems like ages. FlamerSparkle then begins to hit himself over and over again. In the process, he drops that precious stick. It tumbles down a crack in the floor of the cave to the level below. Unfortunately for the crazed Flamerboy, he doesn't even realize it with how badly he's beating the crap out of himself. 

“W-what's this?” says a tall, muscle, heroic looking man.

“Well that there be the flaming stick, the stick of sticks! It's evil and stuff, watch out, Sir Jacketh of Nobleton!” says a man wearing a gray robe.

Sir Jacketh shrugs, paying no mind to what the other man had told him. He picks up the stick and the two carry on their path out of the cave. At this point, however, Flamerboy realizes that the stick of all sticks is missing. He rushes to a nearby gap in the wall of the cave and peers out. 

“Thems! They stoles it! They stoles my precious!”he shouts.

“Hey, did you hear something?” Asks Sir Jacketh to the gray robed man.

“I don't think so, but anyway, we should toss that stick into a a volcano in the middle of nowhere before it takes over your mind and stuff. Sound good?” replies the man with the gray robes.

“Sure, yeah, sounds like a plan.”

The two then make their way to the volcano. Within two days, they reach their destination. Of course, thy were riding horses and no one was in their path, but still, two days seems to just fly by. 

“Alright, man, go deal with the stick problem and then let's get out of here ASAP Rocky. I think I've sensed something following us this whole time.” suggests Jacketh's travel companion. 

Sir Jacketh of Nobleton slides off of his horse and begins to walk up the pleasant path to the mouth of the volcano where he plans to toss the stick of all sticks into the lava so, well, that was never really explained, but he might as well do it since he's here. Jacketh reaches his destination, holds the stick out and is just about to drop it. Suddenly, he is suplexed backward by the thing that had been following them this whole time. It was that crazy FlamerSparkle. 

“It's ourses! Don't you see? We could rules the worlds!” screams FlamerSparkle

“Eh, I'd just rather throw this in the lava to be honest..” says Jacketh.

“You'll have to throw me in then too, you silly goose!”

“....Alright.”

So, Sir Jacketh picks up Flamerboy and the stick and hurls them into the lava and then strolls off with the gray robbed man. They get a smoothie after the whole ordeal, and it was good.

Once againscreen fades to black before the same man comes out, doing the same Shatner style voice. 

“This was, the story of, FlamerSparkle, a very, disturbed man. He is a man, who, proved, that Jacketh of Nobleton, really is, the best. We, now move on, to, out last story, one of passion, and confusion. Enjoy.

Part Three
After the man's last word slips out, the screen fades back to complete darkness. 

“I'm mysterious and full of darkness, my pained soul cries out for someone to love, for someone to hold.. mommy ,I need you..”

The words ring out from a cold, dark alleyway. No streetlamps to brighten it up, just the hope that the thick, gray clouds will get the fuck out of the way for some moonlight to shine through. There are little pieces of trash scattered along the ground and a hobo sleeping under an old, damp folded up box next to a dumpster. Suddenly, a dark figure begins to emerge from the darkness.

“I'm just another, typical, creepy man, but I'll bring justice to those who just.. throw their used maxipads away. I am.. 

THE PADDED MASK!”

The random man who had been speaking jumps forward, you can now make out his attire. He is wearing a trench coat, but it doesn't appear that he is wearing anything under it. In addition, a red Maxipad seems to be tied onto his face, but there are two little holes cut out around the eyes so he can see. The man calling himself The Padded Mask begins to speak again, except this time he is using a deep, raspy voice, which manages to sound like the South Park character, Cartman, to come across as more mysterious and shit like that.

“As you can see, garbage riddles the streets in EAWTown. Candy wrappers, Crimson Mask T-Shirts, baby fetuses and pads alike have been tossed into the streets after people are done with them, or realized just how fucking stupid it was to buy a Crimson Mask T-shirt. Many people ask me, 'Mask, why do you care so much about pads, but not tampons?' and I say to them, 'fuck you, it's none of your business, but I can't make a tampon into a mask, so there's that. And you're a little shit. FEAR ME, I'M DARK AND DEEP!' and then they usually never speak to me again. But that's just a day in the life of a self-proclaimed hero, people think you're fucking stupid, because you usually are. That's, obviously, not the case for me though, I'm so totally sane, ripped and just so fucking cool.”

The Padded Mask glances toward the dumpster. He sees the hobo taking a harmless nap, trying to keep himself warm on this unseasonably brisk night. Paddy turns and begins to approach the sleeping homeless man. Maybe he's going to give him a dollar, maybe even two, or maybe, just maybe, he'll give him his trench coat so the poor guy can keep warm. None of the above. He undoes the bottons of his trenchcoat, holds flaps of it wide open as a trickling sound begins.

“What? What the.. what the fuck, man?” yells the hobo.

Paddy has begun to piss on this man. I mean, he is a hobo, so he probably does smell like piss anyway, but that's still not all too cool of him to do. The hobo puts a hand up to shield his eyes from the stream of salty piss that's drenching him.

“You keep off my streets!” demands the Padded Mask, in the same shitty, raspy, Cartmany voice. “We don't need filth like you around here! You fucking hippie, get a goddamn job! I'm doing my job right now! I'm the Mask, I make the streets safe! Instead of picking up all this garbage to make everything more eco friendly, I'm just going to piss on you for being down on your luck! MWAHAHAHA!”

The homeless man rolls out of the way of the piss and begins to run down the alley, escaping the wrath of The Padded Mask's piss. Paddy bottons back up the front of his trench coat, adjusts his mask made of a maxipad and turns back around. As if nothing had just happened, he begins to speak once again.

“Everything looks the same to me in this city, but in EAWTown, everything is the same.. so I guess that makes sense. Why be original when you can copy off of a great storyteller like Stan Lee? I guess it's hard for people to look outside the box, such as myself. Anyway, let's sound mysterious again. Everything is corrupt. The man that bleeds from scabs on his face drops the needle to the ground, heroin is neat and I do a lot of it. Nikki Sixx did it, so talking about it and doing it make me cool, right? But I have to rid this city of everyone else that does it, for only I can be this cool!”

As soon as Paddy is done with his last sentence, a man runs up behind him. The random man pulls a knife on Mask, and demands that he gives him all of his money. 

“Oh, you petty thing. Let me just turn around so I can give you my wallet.. HYAA!”

The Padded Man whips his body around to face this mugger. He jerks open his trench coat and starts to swirl his hips around, this leads one to assume he is flopping his dick in the face of his attacker. With one swift motion the attacker presumably jabs his knife into Paddy's dick, potentially even cutting it off. “I had enough of this shit!” says the robber as he just bolts from the alley. However, he's left The Padded Mask in a head on the ground.

“My cock! You chopped off my cock! WHYYY, WHYYYY?!”

Same black screen, same man pop up. Thankfully, this was the last of these stories. 

“This was, the story of how, The, Padded, Mask, got his, penis cut off. Of course, this story, was just a parody of, a man, in, EAW. We won't say, who it was, because that, would ruin the, surprise, for you. And since this man, is, all fucking mysterious, it would, ruin his deep character. But that's it, for tonight. Catch us, next time on, Shit That, Jack Noble Thinks Of When He's, High On Nyquil. Goodnight.”

As soon as you think it's over, Jack Noble's mug pops onto the screen. His eyes are bloodshot, nose running and voice raspy.

“This was the story of the three little idiots. This Showdown, watch me, The Big Bad Wolf, tear your dumbasses limb from limb. Try to sleep well fellas, I know I will.”

The East Bay Bastard chuckles and coughs before he downs whatever liquid was left in a rather large bottle of Nyquil.  
A-Will
Post August 29th 2014, 10:23 pm by A-Will
Well, it looks like I got under someone's skin again.

So let me get this straight, after I told you the truth like I always do, you blurt out the most generic shit I've ever seen. According to you, I'm a waste of a human being, but we both know that you just aren't above me. The fact lies in all that you said this week.

So, you've decided to give up on listening to me after what I said yesterday. You can run away from the truth, but it will always catch you in the act. The minute you step foot in that ring, all your words will be non-existent and you will regret ever thinking about them.

Why were you so afraid to let the world know who you really are? When you said that you'd rather lose, that brought out the true you. Now, when I kick your ass this Sunday, you'll know at least you died while being you. That also proved that I'm better. I don't let a win, let alone a goofy one, slide. I take action because it's part of my life. I will never be satisfied until I take care of all the mistakes in my life. It's just the real me. You rather taking a beating than actually trying is what it seems to be. Yet, you say that I don't belong here. Who, in the blue hell, do you think you're talking to? Someone with a successful wrestling background and an appetite for victory is being called a wasted space on Earth by some inexperienced rookie. Yes, that alone just makes me non-successful. Phfft, you don't make sense at all, idiot. My whole journey to where I am today contradicts that whole statement and the fact that you'd take a lost just facilitates that contradiction. I don't know what to believe with you now because you're sending me mixed signals. I don't know whether to feel sorry for you or laugh at you, but I'll decide right now to laugh at you because you're so god damn funny. You don't really know what you want. You only know what you think about. You think about having success, but you never think about what it takes to get there because you've only seen it on tv as a kid and the only difference between now and then is that you'll have an up-close look at success in me. That's going to be your biggest flaw this Sunday and, as Diane Arbus once said, "You see someone out on the street and, essentially, the very first thing you know about them is their biggest flaw." Let that sink in, quitter, as you get one day closer to the end of life. Oh, it's real, it's damn real.
Cage.
Post August 29th 2014, 9:25 pm by Cage.
They say sometimes the devil is right behind you, and I laugh at all the things I'm seeing. Because I am watching this, because a year ago around this time. Mr. DEDEDE asked Diamond Cage to be the first member of his team, and you know I did it or whatever. I was bored, and so come to think of it, the son of a bitch ruined my life, took my family. And you want to know what hes doing right now? He's fresh off a main event at Pain for Pride and he has a World Heavyweight Championship, and what do I have? I don't have jack shit, is that suppose to be karma? Is that because he's better than me? And you know what, the other “captain” Zack Crash was my friend, we buried the hatchet, and yet, he cost me my damn match for the Answers World title, and he is in the MAIN EVENT, AND I AM OPENING PAIN FOR PRIDE AGAINST STARR STAN? No disrespect to him, but I should have been in that main event. I should be standing here right now as the Answers World Champion, but instead. I am here, pissed off, and ready to fight. Why am I ready to fight? I mean you could be asking yourselves “woah, why does this guy want to fight when no one has been on his nerves lately” well, I am a fighter. That is what I do, and I would like to think. That maybe this company would be best off in the hands of a woman, because there are more women out there who know and respect this business more than any man could ever. I am sick and tired of people using me, and my story, and my hardwork, as a way to make THEIR WORDS SOUND THE LIKE THE GREATEST THING ON GODS GREEN EARTH! I am sick and tired of guys like Moonlight Predator coming back to my company, stepping inside my ring, BECAUSE I OWN IT! He comes back to this company like he is god's gift to pro wrestling, god's gift to EAW. You quit on the company and you think you are held accountable for something? Bullshit, but like how this company is ran, they will hand you that opportunity easily. And then you'll fuck up with it, and I'll get the opportunity and this piece of shit company will do what it does best and screw me out of it when I am closer than you are of grabbing these brass rings and shattering these glass ceilings. 

I am sick and tired of CHILDREN, and yes maybe it is cliché, BUT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF CHILDREN, and yes this is directed to you AA. I am sick and tired of seeing you look at your undeveloped balls and think you can talk shit that everyone else in this company says all the fucking time. “Drool this, drool that” I FUCKING GET IT! I did it on live television, maybe I am fucking stupid? Maybe you find some sexual pleasure out of it, I don't fucking know and I don't fucking care. I am also SICK AND TIRED OF TAG TEAMS, MAKING A MOCKERY OF THE DIVISION WITH THEIR CHEAP ATTEMPTS AT COMEDY! I am sick and tired of being looked at as just ONE BIG FUCK UP, I AM SICK AND TIRED OF GOING HOME A LOSER, WHEN I SHOULD BE GOING HOME A WINNER!! If it isn't Zack Crash, it's Demon's council, if it isn't Demon's council, it's Starr Stan, if it isn't Starr Stan, it's fucking Lethal Consequences, if it isn't him. THEN I WONDER WHO ELSE IT IS GOING TO BE TO DENY ME MY RIGHT TO FIGHT FOR THE ANSWERS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! Is it going to be Norman, is it going to be Vic Vendetta? AA? Matt Miles? I don't really care who it is, it doesn't matter to me really. Because you are just an obstacle, and unlike most men in this company, I don't run out when an obstacle is in my way. I don't hide behind women, or any stable or tag team, when I see an obstacle, I'll either die trying. Or I will knock your ass down! It is just that simple folks, and it is no different what will happen on Showdown tomorrow. Matt Miles wants to be with AA and talk shit, because that is how you get popular in this business, if you can talk shit with the best of them. But he will quickly learn, I'm unlike any opponent he has ever faced, I've been in the ring with the best this company has to offer and I have made them fall to my feet, I am not going to have my momentum stopped by comedians. Because entertaining people with your false attempts at mocking Team Burial is what children do, I am entertaining in that ring, when I am beating people within an inch of their lives. You need to be entertaining however, being a parody, and you are going to be known as a parody, how can you recover from such a horrible thing last week is up to you. You have that power, but you won't recover at my expense, you'll just be another victim in my way. You aren't better than me, you haven't been where I've been or worked as hard as I've worked, you haven't beaten who I've beaten when it really matters. And how are we similar? You leave out on EAW, I don't leave out on anything, I stay to it to the end. Me and you are different in ways, that I'd never team with a jackass like Alex Anderson. You are so cliché, so irrelevant, and so regurgitating, because you say the same regurgitating shit, “I'm better than you” real clever, but I'll have you know this. It's one thing to talk about it, it's another thing to be about it and honestly, we are going to see what you are made up of kid, we are going to see if you are indeed, REALLY GOOD. Or if you are just another career drowning in the deep waters of professional wrestling.
Post August 29th 2014, 9:21 pm by MTM
~ The scene opens up to Matt Miles riding in a field atop a golden stallion with thick, near bleached blonde hair. He begins to gallop towards the stables as he sees the camera crew arriving and ties up his horse. He strolls towards the camera in a blue suit with black trim and horse riding boots and begins to speak ~

That's right, after the long six day wait I'm back coming to all of you with the reason that I'm going to beat Diamond Cage tomorrow night. To put it simply: I'm better than he is. I've already stated that Cage is a future world champion, I know. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm one of the best extremists that EAW has right now. I'm better than Cage, better than Scott Diamond, better than V-- my point is that I'm better than everyone else here and it's about time that I got noticed for it. After the extremists that I've defeated I've deserved more than what I've been getting. While I'm sat here getting placed in irrelevant exhibition matches there are people literally being handed title shots and for what? I've stuck around and beat everyone that's been put in front of me. WHERE'S MY TITLE SHOT? I'VE DONE JUST AS MUCH AS THEY HAVE IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS AS THEY HAVE! I AM JUST AS DESERVING AS THEY ARE!.... Which is why I have done everything that I can to get myself noticed. Sure, I made myself look like an idiot in front of millions of people BUT IT GOT ME NOTICED. That's all that's important. Besides, I wasn't the one calling the Savage Ryans the kings of the jungle... but I digress. Two months have gone by and nothing. My attempts were futile and my chances grew weaker. It was like the oxygen in your lungs as you fight to get back to shore but the more that you struggle, the more oxygen yo waste. The more I scratched for recognition, the more I found myself losing it. Then came my angel, my Gabriel: Mr. DEDEDE. He's finally going to address myself along with Alex Anderson. If that isn't a success then I don't know what is. Will he fire back with insults and tell myself and Alex Anderson are both jokes? Of course but who cares? I'm on his radar and I won't be leaving it as long as I have any say in the situation and that guarantees me that I'm on my way back up the ladder. Eventually, I'll get my opportunity and when I do, no one will be able to say that I don't have the Midas touch because I do. Everything that I touch turns to gold. When I beat Starr, that match became golden just like my match with you will be, DC. The two of us really have taken different paths towards our goals yet we are both so similar in the sense that we have been overlooked, not getting what is rightfully ours: what we want.You want the Answers World Championship possibly more than anyone else here while I find myself just wanting appreciation. That's all we want. Is that so hard to ask for?

Tell me, Cage... why do we put our lives on the line week in and week out just to receive nothing? Why? WHY CAGE? That's all you need to tell me before we face off because none of that other garbage matters. What matters is how we deserve better than what we're getting. 

~ Miles then brushes his hair back and looks up to the sky for a moment, realizing that the weather is quickly getting worse. ~

I'm done trying to impress people, at least for now. I'm leaving this in the ring.

~ Miles reaches over to the camera man's camera for a moment and the screen cuts to static ~
Post August 29th 2014, 9:14 pm by Guest
My patience is running thin, actually no... I have none left. It's been thin ever since the re-match was announced, because I know how you were going to go about it, its the premise for all rematches... 

I'm not going to even bother looking at your last response, because I don't need to. Your position has not changed and it won't change but the sad fact is if I don't respond and keep up with you, you'll most likely get some sort of edge, after all... that is how the game works isn't it? 

When we first started this whole exchange I brought into question whether or nor you should be in Extreme Answers Wrestling, but I don't question it any longer A-Will, it's because I've got an answer, it's no. You don't belong in Extreme Answers Wrestling, you don't belong in wrestling, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD! You don't belong breathing the precious air that this planet offers, you don't deserve to drink it's water, or eat its food. You're a complete waste, never, ever have I said this about a human being but it needs to be said here. 

Usually when a man exudes arrogance it's for good reason. Because they know they're good, or great at a particular something, but that's not how it is with you, in your mind you truly believe that you're better than me, and that you're getting the better of me on this exchange...

YOU'RE NOT!

You're... no, no... I'm done with you. 

If you win then so be it, I'd rather take the loss then waste another second on you.
Kevin Devastation
Post August 29th 2014, 8:29 pm by Kevin Devastation
You will not have my best on Dynasty POP, because only one man can bring that out anymore. But you will have about 70% of what my full power would be at at this point in time. I have been to the other side and therefore I returned stronger than I ever imagined, welcome to more punishment than you and Hawk can deliver to me POP. I give you that much of a warning to see exactly what you are dealing with here. You are dealing with a man on a quest to become a God before all of our eyes. I had that power POP, power that you have never even been close to getting. Hell its power I have never been close to getting except at Mid Summer Massacre against Ryan Adams.

I'm coming for you Ryan...

A power that has catapulted me into the next realm of mind, body, and soul. I feel no mortal pain unless it is severe, and even then I must push forward because I have to to get the rematch of my life. I fight for that POP, for the ability to see the next day so I may get to that rematch that I know will happen. It has to if I destroy the rest of you to get it! IF I TAKE YOU OUT, TAKE HAWK OUT, TAKE RYAN SAVAGE OUT, TAKE TYLER PARKER OUT, HELL I WILL TAKE OUT HEART BREAK GAL ON COMMENTARY IF IT MEANT THAT I WOULD GET TO FACE HIM AGAIN! I know what you are gonna say POP, "KD you have lost it, there's no way you can focus on me and the future that may not happen". But see that is the beauty of it POP, that is the beauty of it all! I COULD GET WHAT I WANT FROM YOU AND THAT AT THE SAME TIME! See I have every mental faculty I need to face you, and know that you are a valuable competitor to this company. And there is no darkness here, there is no Wraith or any kind of smoke and mirrors. There is only Kevin Devastation against The world at this point. And I will end all of you if I have to to get to Ryan Adams.

And I sure as hell know I ain't perfect POP, but I damn sure am getting to that pinnacle of professionalism. I AM GETTING BETTER THAN I EVER HAVE, BECAUSE I AM NOW BETTER THAN I EVER WAS! I am better than Hawk ever could be, because I unlike him have evolved past being second best like the both of us were in the year 2010, the last year I ever had any dealings with Hurricane Hawk. You see I can admit at the time I ran thr group, but Cyclone was the better of the two of us because he had the drive, the will, and the passion that I never could have at that time. I was too Ego Driven to think any different. I was to consumed by the fact that nobody was talking about Kevin Devastation and the fact that they were talking about Cyclone. I was driven into the depths of my madness of the time, just like Hawk was simply driven to the point his arrogance that he got himself fired. Oh and why did that happen, because he could not get over the fact he was...uh...CM BANK$ BITCH! See Hawk could not get past Banks popularity so he slept with his wife. I never would go that low, but damn I tried to kill that little son of a bitch Cyclone in 2010. I got egg on my face then, so I learned from the experience. Just like I have learned from the other matches I have fought for like no other and got nothing in return. I had nothing important to fight for in the past other than a bigger paycheck, more time on posters and on commercials. Now I fight to get to God Level again. I fight to get that last chance at the World Heavyweight Championship that I will earn, not get handed. I fight to get to fight a fight Ryan Adams.

Just know that while you do not need Hurricane Hawk to help you pick up a victory on Dynasty, I do not need Lucian Black either, they are just a plus for the people in the damn arena. Because this has not become about a two man team against a two man team, this has become about the Prince Of Phenomenal meeting Kevin Devastation for the first time in their careers. And it has become about if I can look past my own concerns to face you one on one, or can you look past the fact that I am unlike any man you can face on Dynasty in this day and age and try and overcome it. Two men will step into the ring with some partners who will watch as The Prince of Phenomenal meets The Uncrowned Prince of Extreme. Only one man goes on to become something more than a mere Prince, for you maybe it is to become a King. But for me it is to become a God against Ryan Adams.

I'm coming for you Ryan, for you and for my rightful place as an Immortal...
Post August 29th 2014, 8:00 pm by Guest
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 BJ24Di4HL0sxEcX5pOBCseSnLPhWOXRl_-WFsIYq3KGxOkhmgjZgTC5oEOjiFurS8k-EiEBqWFxjtJRDoze09uPLNgDE9YFFSllLCzjjEisY2Ha3egLNBCK2FgiDvvyfOQ

“Just the other day, I glanced up to see a pillar of smoke forming in the night sky. It made me think of him. Not in a sense of fear or intimidation as I’m sure he would have gotten off of, but more in a sense of remembering something that makes you taste bile in the back of your throat. Something that reminds you of something foul, disgusting, downright fuckin’ grotesque. I looked up and I watched that smoke in the sky only get bigger and bigger until I could literally feel the heat on my skin as I neared closer to its source. What do you think I saw? Was it a metaphor come to life that told me to stay away from Andrew Fireboy? What I saw was a building bursting with flames. Men, women, and children alike scattering to save both their families and themselves while firemen rushed into the building as it grew only weaker and weaker. It wasn’t until the fire had been extinguished only short after that this absolutely daunting fire before my very eyes proved to be nothing of what it looked to be. No lives taken. Not even a single injury. All this fire had to show for was a dozen coughing people. I must not be much of a superhero if that’s what I’m told I’m trying to be, because the first thing I did when I looked into the eyes of this chaos was laugh my ass off. What coincidental beauty this fire was, because it truly showed me why a man like Andrew Fireboy could continue to open his mouth and allow this filth to slide out of it with no shame to be found anywhere in sight. Fitting that he loves lightning up a room with his candles, because that’s exactly what that fire did. It lit up the figurative darkened room he hides within and it showed him for the worm he truly is. It showed him for the insignificant little piece of ember he is. A piece of ember that’s done nothing but hide behind a grand spectacle of fire, casting an illusion around himself with threats and promises of gold and proclamations that he’s the best to have ever stepped inside a ring before he’s even stepped into one in the only company that matters. I laughed my ass off and ignored every look of disgust on the face of civilians around me, because I knew that if they had gotten the punchline to such a massive joke, they would be laughing along with me. Any asshole can come waltzing out of the woodwork with a chip on his shoulder and an assurance to every person that’s now his competition that he truly is the best and should you doubt him that you will pay the severe consequences. I laughed and I laughed as I looked up to the smoke still filling the night sky and realized the only smoke coming from Andrew Fireboy is the one he’s blowing up his own ass. I laughed until my sides were in pain and my eyes were in tears, because I’ve wasted every breath this week, every ounce of my time, and every word in my mind on a man that’s held his head above water only so long as his fucked up mind continues to convince him that he’s just as violent and menacing as it thinks he is. It won’t be long now. Saturday is almost upon us. Showdown will be here before you know it and it won’t be just words anymore. It’ll take actions to get what we want and the only actions we’ll witness together is that water finally rising too high for dear Andrew to get away from as it swallows his head and puts out this fire in him that should have never ignited in the first place. In the end, it’ll be the same old story. It’ll be a fire that was more show than danger. Andrew Fireboy will be proven to be a dog with too much bark and far too little bite. This fire will have been snuffed and I’ll be the one to do it with every satisfying moment of strangulation that comes with it.”
Post August 29th 2014, 6:42 pm by Guest
--Wearing a shirt that says "Natural Male Enhancement Talent"--

"Last night. The bar was empty. Last call. I stumbled to the door and walked outside. A world of shadows enveloped my view and the dark figures emerge in the streetlight transcending mortal values and burgeoning malevolence. Or something. I guess.

So right this dude walks up to me and asks me for a cigarette. I look over and bro got on a cape, silver gauntlets, guyliner, white contacts, and when he opens his mouth to speak I see he's filed his teeth down to look like fangs. Naturally, I want to make friends with the guy. Typical Jersey crowd. In 5 minutes I find that I'm speaking to Evanescence's 2014  number one fan, Hot Topic's August Employee of the Month, and the reigning world record holder for most scrotum piercings. Not to mention an avid nail polish aficionado and a nail polish sniffing aficionado. Cool but that's when things start getting weird. So dude was out on the prowl for the ladies and to my surprise, he wasn't doing too well. No one was impressed by his hanging upside down ability. It turned out chicks don't really dig scars when they're on your wrist. And people started questioning why vampires' fashion always gotta go too retro. Guy must've been lonely because as soon as I start talking... he tries to kiss me. What? What the fuck? Peace. Dip set. I'm out.

Anyway the whole thing just reminded me of this guy I'm supposed to wrestle on Sunday. His name is Sahta Thor. And I swear if this social leper tries to kiss me in the ring I quit. I'm fucking out of there. Peace out EAW. Headline will read, 'In pre show-match, local taps before kiss attempt.' Fuck, now all I'm thinking is about avoiding any holds where dude can bite me. Alright, alright. Keys to victory this week:
1. Wear a cross necklace. Obviously.
2. Petition to have the pre-show matches outside in daylight.
3. Silver bullets. Obviously.
4. Eat a lot of garlic. Obviously.
5. Don't go for any kicks to the balls because vampires may or may not have any.
6. Sparkles in the eyes when the ref isn't looking. Obviously.
7. Don't bite the guy or you'll turn into him. That's how that works, right?
8. Don't get kissed.
And if I can do all that I think I can get my first W. But I'll still be zero in the EAW friends column. It's lonely being the new guy at work. Catering doesn't want to talk at length about whether or not Doug and Patty got together at the end. And stage managers don't really like to pop bottles after the show. So I hereby submit a request for a tag team partner. For adventures, ballyhoo, being a great wingman, and seriously like no drama. I am the ideal bff. Holla at me.
Post August 29th 2014, 5:56 pm by Guest
(In the dark streets of Toronto, a hooded and sunglasses wearing man wanders about. That man is Andrew Fireboy. He draws some attention from equally wandering locals, but he ignores them, and moves away. He wanders into his place, a rather intriguing and surprisingly not-filthy looking one, and there he turns on the lights.)

Haha. Hehe. Hihi. Oh oh OOOOH. Wwwwwelcome... to the end of the world. This right here that you see surrounding me are the walls where I ignite my dreams and my thoughts and I look upon the windows of lost humanity and see people walking on, living their lives like if nothing else was a bother. Torontonians are the happiest people in the world, to be frank. Makes me proud to be one of them. And Crimson, you should too be proud of being from the beautiful city of the planet, Toronto, Ontario. You should live life with more laughs and more smiles. But it seems like you like better taking the wrong choices in life. Or lifEH as a stereotypical Canadian would say.

Here you pretend to be a red glow in a shining blue tunnel calling me to get inside an incoming train, that is bound to take its passengers - men who turned out to be mental inmates of their own crimes - all the way to the underground station of Devil's home. But have you even began to wonder that maybe... your glow isn't shiny enough for me to see it in the tunnel - but against all odds, I don't get completely eviscerated by the train, but the train is eviscerated itself when it comes to impact hard against a wall of, this one's for you to remember, ADAMANTIUM? Yeah, I went there and I'm not coming back. In another words, Crimson, have you considered that, in all of your mannerisms of gritty wisdom, none of them is just credible enough to actually be a vision of what's to come? You pretend to break inside the cave of me and annihillate it from the inside out. What if YOU are the one who comes out of the dungeon beaten by its always-there and never-ending "final boss"? What if you just don't have what it takes to attempt to extinguish the flames of The Final Destinator - which NOBODY does anyway? What if you... are just setting yourself up for more and more and MORE disappointment every single fucking time you say a syllabus contradicting my preview of things to come tomorrow night? You are not putting out the fire burning inside my soulless blank telling me to beat the crap out of everyone who tries to halt my journey. You're only throwing gallons of fuel in it. You are inspiring me to be as destructive as possible and make an impression that EAW has never, ever seen before, let alone in a debut. I "hide" in symbolic places like churches because I know that I am a God myself. I am the one who's everywhere and who's everything. I am The One Above All. I am The King Of Gods. I am the single greatest professional wrestler of all time. And you, superhero wannabe, you are nothing more than just some sad excuse of a person attempting to convince himself that he belongs as the anti-normal person in a world where normal people are demented and psychopathic people. But no worries - once I'm done with making you my bitch, you'll wonder no more why you bother so much. The only thing you'll bother with is how much lifetime you have as you lay down in a hospital bed waiting for your organs to stop working for good.

Crimson Mask, you and two other assholes, prepare to see... YOUR LIGHTS OUT.

(Fireboy turns off the lights and leaves home again.)
Post August 29th 2014, 4:45 pm by Guest
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 11 -p3Gd7p8Tl_LOkhjJXwEyQ1UjlIp009wwETFG7LSRDP6x5lou9EpK7uONx6lkqrHJ690k6bCuokjYfa_uN24YUeUyYroWT7k0V2tMwSaOh17Emc7OeaWaQrNKIxVn1IZpA

“I’d be lying to myself if I said I’m gonna miss this big, beautiful city. The people are lively and flourishing with their dreams, whether it’s being a movie star or an accountant. The lights are brighter than a thousand suns. The buildings somehow manage to tower over even all three of the egos of the scumbags I’m dealing with combined. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say this city is actually kind of beautiful. Thing is, I do know better. I’ve learned long ago that putting make up on a whore doesn’t change the fact that she’s still a whore. This city is one of many whores. This city hides its demons in the dark where the bright lights can’t show them for the world to see, but that doesn’t mean they’re not there. I don’t believe in a heaven or hell, but I do believe in demons and devils. I also happen to believe in judgment. Any asshole with a pair of eyes can see me for what I am in some wandering vigilante that wants to save the world, pretending to be a superhero come to life and they’ll be more than willing to oblige in telling me that there is no such thing in the real world. Of course there’s no such thing as a superhero. Of course. What I am is a masked man that’s doing exactly what they are. We’re all playing the same game, but what matters most is what your endgame is. What are you playing for? Fame? Fortune? A legacy filled with championship gold? Who’s the one with their head in the clouds here? Me or them? The difference between me and them is that I’m doing something for the sake of many and not one individual. That much is clear to my enemies, I’m sure, but what still seems to be far too foggy in their deluded mindsets is that this ambition in me is far greater than their’s in comparison. They live and breathe and fight to become a greater person while I live and breathe and fight for this filthy world to become greater. Does that sound ridiculous? You bet your ass it does, but it’s gonna be what makes the difference when you and I step inside a ring and the bell sounds off for us to fight, because your limit comes when you’re physically spent while my limit isn’t even on the horizon so long as I’m fighting for something far grander than I could ever be. That’s why I can never honestly tell myself I’m gonna miss a city, no matter how big and beautiful it may be. It’s no different from any other city in the world. They’ve all got demons and devils hiding in the dark and I hope Andrew Fireboy truly does love his precious fire as much as he sounds like he does, because that’s exactly what I’m gonna use to smoke him out and stomp him out with the rest of the roaches just like him. He can scoff at my ways and try to brush off my words and hide himself away in the nearest and darkest church and light his candles and go down the usual list of why he should be this and that and how he’s going to absolutely annihilate this body of mine to achieve all of that, but only one of us has the balls to tell the world of our goals out in the open. Only one of us has yet to be proven wrong, no matter who gets in the way. The other isn’t so scary. The other one of us just stows himself away in darkened symbolic places like a church and pretends as though it means something to me or anyone else that’s given the chore of listening to his bumbling words. There’s only one person that does the judging and the punishing in this world, and it ain’t God nor the Devil. What you see before you is the only alpha and omega you’ll ever know. What you see before you in this unimpressive looking man that you think pretends to be a superhero is the only omnipotent being you’ll ever come across, because what I intend to do is brighten that cave of your’s, break down its doors, its windows, and its idols, and then extinguish every single fucking flame you cling to when you look in the mirror and see nothing but a piece of trash looking back at you before you try to tell yourself that you are truly capable of holding a world championship, beating me to a pulp, and performing all of these magnificent spectacles of violence you seem to think you have in you. I’m gonna extinguish them all. I’m gonna let this world I fight for look down on what’s left of his remains when it’s all said and done and I’m gonna take my time ridding the world of the very last remnants of this scum I see before me on Showdown. He will know the greatest consequence that comes with fighting for no one but yourself. When the very last embers of Andrew Fireboy are put out, nobody will miss you. Nobody will remember him. Not even worthy of becoming a cautionary tale. Nothing but one last puff of smoke before it fades into the air.”
Post August 29th 2014, 3:58 pm by Guest
Last week, Diamond Cage defeated me in the center of the Showdown Arena. Last week, I failed to keep my promise to come out on top and revive my old undefeated streak in front of millions of people watching. The question is what do I plan to do now? How do I deal with a loss when I’ve spent majority of my career tasting victory? I have had a whole week to think about those two questions and I have decided that I am just going to accept everything happened that night. I am going to accept the fact that I got outsmarted and outclassed in a wrestling fight, even though I was only one step away from winning that match. However, one thing I am NOT going to do is going to lie. I am not going to make up some pathetic excuse, just like 90% of the EAW roster does every time they talk, where I blame sheer luck or referee’s misdjugement for my defeat. The fact that many people don’t realize is that NOBODY here has a perfect clean record – not any extremist, not any current or former champion, not any Hall of Famer, not even Jaywalker, who holds the record for the biggest undefeated streak in this company’s entire history.  And now pondering about the topic more, I feel actually happy that I lost. I am glad that Diamond Cage was able put a sharp steel bullet deep down inside my heart because he exposed all of my weaknesses. He showed me the open gates that allowed him to defeat me, and all I have to do to make sure that doesn’t happen again is close those doors of opportunity. Once that’s done, you are looking at a new version of Moonlight Predator. You are looking at a man who’s better than an extremist, who main evented Pain for Pride and led team EAW in just under one year; you are looking at a man who’s better than a wrestler, who established one of the most dominant undefeated streaks in EAW history. You are looking at the real picture of a man everybody in EAW pretends to be – perfection.

Moving to this week, I am teaming with Norman Hellion to face Starr Stan and Vic Vendetta. You know I am looking at this week’s match card and I think damn, I might not actually be able to wrestle this week.             I may not have a chance to show my new improved self and kick somebody else’s ass because Norman is in my corner. When Norman enters the ring, he doesn’t leave it until he kicks his opponent’s teeth down their throat and sends them to a nearest hospital on a stretcher. If you were to give me a list of options to try to make this match easier for me, I would choose nothing because when Norman is on my side, everything is a child’s play.

Right now though, I would like to shift my focus on our opponents, starting with you Starr Stan. Hey man, how are you doing? You know something Starr, I have never actually thought that I would have to wrestle you ever again or see you stand right in front of me for that matter What I thought would have happened to you is that you would have already kicked yourself in the face and called it a retirement. I mean let’s just take us back a month ago.  It was me versus you one on one on the first Showdown match after Pain for Pride. Before we got to face each other in the ring, you had some pretty ugly stuff to say to my face. You said something in the lines of, and correct if I am wrong, who the hell is Moonlight Predator? He’s beaten nobodies and he’s a nobody himself if you exclude Pain for Pride. He’s really full of himself and is long forgotten. He doesn’t deserve to stand in the same ring with the almighty Starr Stan. You know reading it out loud one more time; I realize that I can’t even call the stuff that you said to me as an “insult” because NONE of it makes logical sense. I mean how can a Team EAW leader and longest Elite reigning champion be a nobody? And speaking about the people that I beat, how is Heart Break Boy, former world champion and Hall of Famer, a nobody? It honestly just sounds like you are trying too hard to make fun of everything I have done in my career. And before I move on with the conversation, please do remind me again Starr, who won the match between us a few weeks back? Uh yes, it was me who pulled a nice clean victory without any external interference. I am sure though that you will be able to make up some pathetic excuse to cover up your loss, something maybe like you were backstage losing your virginity to a paid prostitute and didn’t have time to get ready for the match. Whatever it is, I don’t care. You can try to convince me that you are not a mediocre piece of shit wrestler and that you have nothing to improve on, but it only makes this match easier for me to win. 

Furthermore, I have seen what you’ve tried to do after our match.  You ran to Hades at his first Showdown appearance like a little bitch and BEGGED him for a title shot at Midsummer Massacre. You were FORCED to do it because you knew that if there is somebody else you had to beat to earn it then you would lose. I mean if you really think you are an American champion and you are so good, despite losing to a “nobody” then you would have no problem whatsoever fighting for it. But let’s not kid ourselves, you couldn’t even finish off Matt Miles last week, someone who lost his first pre-show return match to a ROOKIE. You were lucky that Diamond Cage wasn’t able to compete in that match because he wouldn’t just beat you and go to Midsummer Massacre as AWC #1 contender; he would SLAUGHTER and KILL you just like we have already seen it at Pain for Pride Se7en. But of course, none of that stuff actually mattered at the end because you still lost to a paper champion at MSM. “Paper champion”, isn’t that what you called Hades before your match? Damn, so you lost to a paper champion, an arrogant nobody and a bust in a single month. I don’t know any term that describes somebody, who’s worse than the words above, but it certainly sucks to be you.

The truth is Star is that you don’t actually believe in all the bad stuff that you called me. You only said it to make yourself feel better going into the match, and give yourself any hopes you have left. What you actually believe about me is everything I say about myself that’s why you got into my face this past Saturday. You need a victory against me over any championship title EAW has, even over a big upcoming Territorial Invasion main event. Well I have got some bad news for you Starr, because this Saturday, you are walking out of Showdown arena on a wheel chair, believe that!

Now let’s talk about you Vic; don’t worry I have no much to say about you because you have nothing that I want or need. First thing, I have got to say is congratulations on your 24/7 Battle Royal Victory at Pain for Pride, even though you’ve spent half of the match resting on the announcer table while I eliminated all the major adversaries. You really needed that win to make yourself relevant back again, considering the fact that you struggled moving to a major brand and even beat some of the rookies. You say how you are better than Norman yet the funny thing about this is you sound really confused and unsure.  I mean this is why you cashed in your briefcase during his Cash in the Vault match because you didn’t think that you had what it takes to beat Norman in a singles match. Yeah, I know that you defeated him at Midsummer Massacre but let’s not ignore everything that happened leading to the event. Before MSM, you were putting him at a disadvantage every week by screwing him out of his matches and striking him from the back. We have seen what happens when he’s in his good shape last week – he tears the show down—and believe me he will have no trouble whatsoever doing it again in our tomorrow’s match. And one last thing, I heard you say a lot of times that you don’t care at all about Interwire Championship because I guess… you don’t need it. You know at first I wanted to call it out as an obvious bullshit, but for some reason I am not surprised to hear you say it out loud. I am not surprised that you say you don’t want it because for the majority of your EAW career you have been a big fiasco. You have never won any major competition or a world championship for that matter; all you have ever done is lose and now you just want to go back to that. And it’s actually really sad to hear this Vic that you have to spend your entire life doing and achieving things that you yourself consider irrelevant.  But don’t worry, this is why me and Norman are here for – we are here to bring destruction upon you and Starr Stand, and grant you the gift you both have been begging for quite some time now.
Hades
Post August 29th 2014, 3:24 pm by Hades
When a wild animal is in pursuit of that which it desires--whether that be food or a mate--their means to acquire it is typically through killing.  That's the customary law of the jungle; live to kill and kill to live, and the same applies to the EAW.  Sometimes you have to do some low brow things in order to ascend up the corporate ladder; therefore I'm not at all upset with Norman for what he did last week.  The second this Title was placed into my hands I knew what is to be expected of me and those that step forward to challenge me.  The Answer's Championship draws out challengers like a pack of hyenas who've caught the scent of what could potentially be their next meal only to find me dining on it yards away.  Do they care?  Of course not.  All they see is an exhausted lion chewing on something they want.  Unlike Starr-Stan, Norman was willing to act, he struck me the moment my back was turned.  Were those the actions of a coward or an evil genius?  One could argue that he was a coward who sought out to make a name for himself as a potential main eventer by taking advantage of two exhausted Champions.  Then again you could also say that he was just being smart, patiently waiting in the shadows for me to turn my back so that he could pounce on me at the moment I least suspected it.  Both make for compelling arguments, but I for one think that this has to do with his constant losing.  Ever since Pain for Pride he's been depicted as this weak individual who couldn't pull off a win when it mattered most, and in order for him to be taken seriously again he had to do something big; and what could be bigger than taking out both the Interwire and Answer's World Champion?  I'll admit that he got the drop on me this time...but I won't allow that to happen again.  I'm certain that he and I will have our time to talk and maybe even fight, therefore I won't waste anymore time discussing him.  Tomorrow night, I'll be facing Lethal Consequences; seeing as he's the type who loves to talk about himself and other people, I'm almost shocked to find that he hasn't uttered a word.  Still recuperating from that match at Midsummer Massacre perhaps?  Granted, the guy took a beating (one of the worst spots throughout the match in fact was one that he brought on himself by a botched move) but so did Cage who showed up the following week ready to compete.  Whereas nobody had seen or heard from LC.  It's funny because a number of weeks ago I remember him questioning my presence and activity in the company and now here he is doing the very things he scolded me for, I mean doesn't that seem a bit hypocritical?  If he's even going to show up for the match, I look forward to this encounter because Lethal Consequences is unlike anyone I've ever fought before.  He's logical and enjoys playing mind games through word of mouth and by using his in-ring psychology, but if this match is destined to end like his match with Diamond Cage, then I don't have nothing to worry about.
Post August 29th 2014, 5:37 am by Guest
(In a dark church, with no lighting, a candle is lit by one Andrew Fireboy, who turns to his camera smiling.)

One more day, ladies and gentlemen. One. More. Day. The moment of judgment for 3 individuals is coming and those individuals have all decided to set their own fate in a spiral of never ending doom. They all thought it was a good idea to defy me and to doubt of me, well I KNOW it's a good idea to dispose of each and every one of those walking shits, as they deserve for trying to spare me of reaching the glory that I so deserve.

After a few long days, Scott Oasis decided to say what he thinks of me. He calls me... average. Ha. You... you can't POSSIBLY be serious. No, you're just not serious at all. Because you're talking about something you don't even truly know to judge. If I - that "I" quite loud and bolded - am what you call "average" or even "below average" as you said, than what the hell do you apply to everybody else in this sport, certainly including you, Scott? Worse than terrible, are those the words? Because me being average means that professional wrestlers' standards have been disturbingly lowered overtime, it seems. In a world of swim or sink, you consider me a floater? Look at the mirror and see someone who straight up drowns, without even trying to make it to shore. In a world of disappointment-filled jobs, someone of my level working in a McDonald's would have to see someone like you either work as a street cleaner for free or be unemployed period. Compared to me that is, because I have been selected by THAT guy stabbed in a cross that I can barely see up there in the podium of this church to become the undisputed greatest professional wrestler this planet ever wrote record of. But at the same time, I was also chosen by the guy standing 100ft below the floor I'm walking on right now who simply told me that those who dare to step in my way need to be completely terminated. With no remorse and no mercy. You, Scott Oasis, are someone whose ideas of life and whose views on society I can actually relate with. Unfortunely, your poor choices of judging someone you can't even begin to comprehend the bloodlust he has in case any person attempts to deny reaching his objective have totally failed you for my money, and nevermind your even worse choices of comparison. Oh, and I took a few days to smack talk every other punkass that's facing me in the Fatal 4-Way without letting go of the training - and I am superior to you not just because of that, but simply because my skills inside that ring are only worthy of someone who truly is the best wrestler ever, and that would be me. You'll find that out the worst way possible.

And Crimson Mask returned with another of his oh so phillosophical views on life and talking all melancholical dark gritty superhero-esque and trying to make it so that his words spread over the blank streets he walks in. Speaking of which, how is your vigilante mission going? Going fine, going not fine? Well, only you know. But I can tell you right now that whatever mission that really is trying to be is being rendered useless because at every passing minute, another fool with a future mindset of a psychopath is born. No matter how much you try, no matter how much you run and protect whoever you want to protect, this world - the REAL world, a world where there ain't no Batman, there ain't no Iron Man, there ain't no such thing as superheroes - will never see the wrong end of the human mind be extinguished. And while you pretend to be a superhero despite it leading nowhere, here you dare calling me someone who covers his filthy hands assuming everything he hears from others is glorified gibberish. Well, that's a good point, because for someone who's so determined in getting rid of criminals, you decided to target the one person whose crime HE is being put through right now is the one of not being jumped into a World Title shot the moment he arrived, because that one - me, Andrew Fireboy - is simply just that damn amazing. So, we can say that yeah, your words are indeed glorified gibberish, and as a matter of fact, the only person who's wasting his time with someone he just cannot overcome both mentally, spiritually and physically is you. So, me speaking to you as a fellow Torontonian, who also loves a good beer every now and then, I'll give you one last warning: get the fuck out of my way before this carnage-fueled villain rips your superskin apart completely.

The warning is out. And for all three men who step in the ring with me come Saturday, it's LIGHTS OUT.

(Fireboy puts out the candle.)
A-Will
Post August 28th 2014, 10:38 pm by A-Will
I'm just killing two birds with one stone by addressing your idiocy twice in a day.

First off, you must have a brain hemorrhage because, even though you say you're not speaking for the EAW roster, you claim you're speaking for mankind as if you're some philosopher. This is the crap I'm talking about. Like I said before, you don't know society in America. We here in America cherish family, but there are no such thing as friends, only associates, because no one outside your family can trusted. True Americans know that and, if you claim anybody over there doesn't, then they're cheap knock-offs of what an American is. That may seem a bit chaotic, but we can agree on one thing: it help our defense skills. We use better judgement, unlike you stupid Italians. You all will let a stranger into your house and kill you. You only have your assumptions about what goes on here.......let's leave it at there.

It's doesn't interest me what your first words are. They meant nothing. The words that should be on your mind is "Here's your winner, A-Will!" and I know they are. Is that the reason you keep telling yourself you're better than me and you keep taking that fluke as something like an achievement? It seems that way.

And spare me the stupid family talk. It's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard. I don't give a damn about your grandfather. What I'm focused on is what happens in the ring and, since you're taking this light based off last Sunday, continue to because it's funny as hell. It'll be even funnier to see your reaction when I drop that ass this Sunday.

Just quit talking while you can, Fred, because you're just making a fool out of yourself. I mean, you actually thought I was comparing racism to a fluke. Are you deaf or do you have an ear infection? If I'm not mistaken, I compared the fact that people pretend racism doesn't exist to the fact that some idiots like you think flukes are just a myth. It wasn't a comparison of the actual two things together, it was a comparison of something you seem show a lot, lack of intelligence. You can never talk about having a mindset coming into a match because you have no mindset in life. Just as your chances this Sunday, your mindset is severely small.

I don't care what you or other people think about that win, but, in the name of professional wrestling, it was a travesty that has to be mended as soon as possible. It's not called being in the past and never evolving. That's bullshit. I call this simply business and your definition of business is not far off, but it's far from the truth. You keep saying that business should be done, yet you call me a caterpillar in a world of butterflies and it proves you need to go back to school. That's why I'm facing you once again. You can still, with ignorance, say I make excuses, but I'm still ready for this match and, when I'm ready, all jokes aside, I dominate. After our match, your grandfather will be rolling in the grave because of how much of a failure his grandson has grew to become. Yes, I went there. Crippler Crossface, Full Nelson Suplex, or, and you should be quite familiar with this term since it describes what you did when you left before taking over family business, Backstabber. Pick your demise. Oh, it's real, it's damn real.
PrinceofPhenomenal
Post August 28th 2014, 9:12 pm by PrinceofPhenomenal
You got that right Kevin. I'm glad that you're man enough to acknowledge that I was one of the few people in the history of this company that defined extreme every single time I got in that ring. You keep saying how you've evolved over time and became a better professional. That's all good and cute, Kevin but I need to see it in the ring. Your past world championship reigns don't have to define who you are today. And to be honest I'm not even counting on that. I want at your best when it's time to go at it. No excuses, just you and your partner at one hundred percent. Yeah KD you're really dark and scary, now cut the light on so I can see the real Kevin Devastation. I'm not afraid of darkness or whatever you want to call your persona. Like we already established, I'm willing to put my life and health on the line just to be on the highlight reel, so nothing you can say, can scare me. 

I wish the things that come out of my mouth were opinions, but the thing is, they aren't. I don't even have to sit here and brag about how good I was before I left. I'm so focused on the future that I tend to want to forget about it. There's nothing healthy about hanging onto the past and I'm glad it didn't take too long in order for me to understand that. One of the things I hate about you is how you're building yourself up to be some warrior, when that's not you. ''You REFUSE to stay down'', even though you've been down CONSTANTLY in your career. Cut the bullshit Kevin and be real with yourself. We've all been down before and we've all had some bad moments. Hawk, tried the same exact thing with me and it didn't help him last week. I'm not looking at you and saying ''hey I expect this guy to talk as if he's perfect'' because I know that no one is perfect. And you specifically is FAR from that.

What's with your fascination with DDD? Yeah, he's great and all but you're facing me and Hawk. Stop counting your eggs before they get cracked. Yes, we all have bigger goals than tagging with someone with don't even like. Yes, we want to be on the top of this company and compete with the big boys. But we find ourselves in the same position. We're both former world champions trying to re-establish ourselves as one of the elite. The difference is, you've been back in EAW longer than I have and you have nothing significant to show for it. You see that's another thing you and Hawk have in common. The both of you were preaching about how you never stayed down and always found a way to fight through your failures, but what did you keep fighting for? To continue to sink in mediocrity? What separates you as of today from a new guy who just signed a contract? That's the point, you haven't explained to me what does. 

Look, whatever you and Ryan Adams have going on has nothing to do with me and our match. You can't stay focused for shit and I can't wait to pick up this victory on Sunday. I don't need Hawk or anyone else in this company to help me win. I've done it by myself and I will continue to do so. How about you buddy Lucian Black? Is he still alive? I haven't heard from him in awhile. What is he? Some new guy trying to make a name for himself. Sounds like a new stepping stone for me. KD you have me confused, because at this point, I'm not even sure you care about this match and what happens. Then again I can't even blame you, because everyone should be looking at the bigger picture. While you continue to jerk off to Ryan Adams, I'll find something more productive to do with my time.
Post August 28th 2014, 8:59 pm by Guest
Oh but it does apply to everyone here, in fact I'll go one better, not only does it apply to everyone in EAW or in wrestling, it applies to everyone... every single person who has ever lived, is living and who has yet to experience the sour taste of life. You're right in saying that I don't know everyone here, but I know a lot of people. From the time I was a young child I've had dozens and dozens of people around me, Italians cherish family and friends above everything. I was taught morales and lessons that'll carry me throughout my entire adult life... the first sentence I ever spoke in EAW was this.

"Don't hate your enemies, it clouds your judgement".

That doesn't mean don't hate your wrestling enemies, nor is hate the only emotion that could be used. You can exchange any subject and any verb you want in there, it's an interchangable sentence really. And the meaning behind it all is simple, show no emotion to anyone or anything. Without emotion, there are no problems, at the same time there may not be a sense of euphoria or any type of happiness but thats the only liability you have to take that, when you eliminate emotion, then by default... it gets rid of everything else. 

I know you're likely not familiar with my backstory, so look it up and then come back to answer this question.

Do you think my great-grandfather would be able to kill if he had any emotion? Do you think my grandfather would've been able to do the same? No.. you see, in the real world every decision, every impulse is made off of how we feel, but in my world that's not how we do things. It's simply business. And if killing someone is what needs to be done for the business to progress then by god, it'll be done. 

Professional wrestling and the world that I come from are almost iedntical. That's another thing that I said when I was first introducing myself to Extreme Answers Wrestling, and as I've gained experience, albiet a little, I've come to realize that they're more similar than I could ever imagine.

So no, I'm not talking for just other extremists, I'm talking for all of mankind and I'm not just talking about how to succeed at wrestling, I'm teaching you how to thrive at life.

And now I see that you're comparing fluke wins and losses to slavery... this just packs up the point I tried to make last time, you're juvenile. You're comparing something that doesn't exist, nor never will to the oppression and torture of blacks. I'm speechless. MY FAMILY KILLS PEOPLE and still I've never seen so much disrespect to anyone. I'm literally speechless.

But I'll continue.

I'm starting to get this sense that you feel I'm leaving in a dream world, out of reality, that I'm almost insane. How wrong you could be, there are no dream worlds, there are no fantasies, the only thing that exists is the world we live in now and the only true formula to live by is the one I mentioned earlier. I truthfully don't know what more I could say to you, continue believing that my win Sunday was just a fluke. I'm not the one living in the fantasy world, you are. You keep saying no ones going to care about my win, and if that's true, and I won't say whether it is or it isn't, but if you think it's true then why so paranoid about the match? Clearly you feel people are gonna care unless you can even the score with me, but what's it going to look like when you have two, big, fat, red L's in that column? What's it going to be this time? "I had something in my eye"... "I couldn't hear the count". You lost because I'm better than you, accept the fact and move on now, or don't. Quite frankly, I don't care.

But just know, if you don't move on you'll never evolve. No one likes a caterpillar in a world full of butterflies.
Voltage Promo #3
Post August 28th 2014, 8:42 pm by Guest
** Everything happens for a reason. It's true. Some people just need something else to look forward to. Their are things in life that we sometimes can't admit to ourselves. Things we can't believe, and most importantly things that we can NOT overcome. **

** Lochlan is eating a dinner by himself at a modest steakhouse. It's a nice steakhouse, but not too nice. Lochlan is having chicken tenders/siroloin steak with steak fries/broccoli and a nice happy Pepsi. Things are going great for Lochlan. His first match in EAW is tomorrow night. He's trained hard all week. All his life really and it's all riding on this match with Leo Carlyle. Some rich boy with an attitude and someone that's clearly confused about the way to live. **

Child with mother: Escuze me Mister, are you that wrestler from that tv show?

Lochlan Rossdale: Hey buddy, yeah that's me. I'm Lochlan Rossdale.

Child with mother: Wow, you so cool Mister!!! (jumps up and down a few times)

Mother: Son please, lets leave Mr. Rossdale is trying to enjoy his dinner tonight. You met him like you wanted.

LR: No, no, that's fine. I honestly love it when my fans notice me.

Mother: Are you sure sir? 

LR: Yeah, it's fine. I promise. Now little buddy what's your name?

Child with mother: My name is Liam, so cool to meet you Mister! Why are you not on tv no more?

LR: Liam (shows an very interested smile) that's my brother's name. Cool name little guy. I've moved on from the NLW. I've just signed a 3 match contract with Extreme Answers Wrestling. I'm going back on TV tomorrow night. You should watch.

Chlid with mother: Yeah I will! That sounds coo. You haven't been on tv for awhile.

LR: Yeah I know. I was let go of my contract. I'm back now though. I'm determined to make this a better run.

Mother: Well we better go Mr. Rossdale, nice meeting you. My son really enjoys the person that you are. You're a very good role model.

LR: Why thank you miss. Hey before you go, why don't you have this. I don't need it anymore.

** Lochlan pulls off his hat that he was wearing backwards. It's a black/white and red hat. Says Ottawa Senators hockey on it. Lochlan takes his silver sharpie marker and signs underneathe the bill of the hat. Gives it to the child. **

LR: There ya go buddy. My first autograph in a long long time. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great night.

Child: So cool, thanks Lochlan! See you on tv.. I'll find the station!

** The child and mother leave the restaurant. Lochlan finishes his meal and leaves a nice tip as he usually does. He leaves the restaurant heads back home. As he gets back home in his black and gold Trans Am, he's greeted by EAW crew that are in his small driveway. **

Reporter 1: Mr. Rossdale, may I have any words on your match tomorrow night?

LR: What can I say? I'm thrilled to face someone as good as Leo Carlyle. He'll be a great person to work with in the ring.

Reporter 2: Lochlan do you have any thoughts on the recent statements from Leo?

LR: Again what can I say? The guy is has some problems. Did he really think I would take the money? I've never been bought and never will be. What I have is what I worked for. It might not be much, but it wasn't given to me.

Reporter 1: Lochlan, why do you think Leo is money crazy?

LR: He's just another rich jerk. That's all. He said that money is the most important thing in the world etc... What about pride and passion? What about who you are and what you will become? Leo isn't going anywhere. At the end of the day he'll be glorious in all of his lost respect. He doesn't respect himself. Or even respect me for that matter.

Reporter 2: What will the outcome be of this match. The EAW fans are very excited to see this match. It was the #3 match in anticipation according to the EAW.com poll.

LR: The outcome? Let me tell you right here and now. Leo said something about me disappearing? The only thing that's going to disappear tomorrow night on Voltage is that smirk on his face. He's not going put any doubts in my mind. This is my moment. This is it. I'll win the match, he isn't half the technical submission wrestler I am. I'm sure he'll give me some moments and some trouble. He has some potential, but potential with a LACK OF HEART will not get you a win. He'll submit to me. I know it, you know it, and all of the EAW fans know he just isn't up to the task.

Reporter 1: Lochlan is this the peak of your wrestling career?

LR: Yeah it is. Leo is right. So what? I'm honored and proud to have gotten my 3 match contract with EAW. Tre was great in recruiting me. They want to see what I'm made of. I'll show them all tomorrow night. Just wait. I would rather have this be my peak of my career than buying my way into wrestling federations like Leo. He's just another good wrestler. There's nothing special about him really. Other than his money. Just ask yourself Leo... when I beat you tomorrow night at Voltage, when you submit to me... will you be able to live with it? I've got to go guys. Thanks for stopping by. Just please don't make this a habit.

** Lochlan closes the door, lays down his leather jacket and takes off his boots. He makes his way to the bathroom and looks into the mirror. Searing with confidence, with no arrogance unlike Leo. He smiles, knowing the man he is now, is the man that Leo never can be. **

** Everything happens for a reason. It's true. Some people just need something else to look forward to. Their are things in life that we sometimes can't admit to ourselves. Things we can't believe, and most importantly things that we can NOT overcome. Not even a lonely rich boy like Leo Carlyle. **
A-Will
Post August 28th 2014, 6:37 pm by A-Will
Well, that was a very detailed description of what you're suppose to be in EAW, but you forgot one thing about that: that's YOUR description of what a wrestling is suppose to be. It applies to you, and I have no problem with that, but you're damn well not speaking for every single wrestler on the EAW roster because you don't know any of them. Unlike you, I don't try to speak for them because I don't care about them and I don't care about you, but I have a problem with your perception of me. You look down on me and, for that, you will perish.

Why would I feel threatened by you? If anything, I feel embarrassed that I have to share fresh air with you. All you do is make these sad attempts to prove me wrong by saying that I'm making up excuses, but excuses don't define me. The better word would be reason. Reason as in the reason you won was by the luck, since I got screwed. It's not memorable because you're a nobody. Sure, it may have been your first "victory" but, and I'm going to take a question out of what you said, did you hear a single word I said? You won't be remembered because I'm going to be the man to end your career before it starts. I'm going to be honest with you, not that I haven't before, but you don't matter now and you won't matter in the future. I know it pisses you off and, to make yourself feel better, you'll go on about being a underdog in this business but even an underdog has more potential than you. I know how good you are. You're about as good as a stack of cards. That doesn't get you anywhere but downward.

To say there's nothing that exist such as a fluke is like saying that cheating doesn't exist. It's like saying racism doesn't exist. In the english language, a fluke is something that is glorified, yet it is nothing anyone cares about and it is built off of little to no ability at all. Synonyms include screw, weak, and YOU. Be grateful that I just taught you a new word, son. You're just doubting yourself, trying to avoid all evil in your happy world, but look around you. Flukes are everywhere. Look in the mirror and you will see the biggest fluke of all. And, since you committed a fluke, your happy world no longer exist and you will have to learn to cope with reality.

Ok, I'm going to admit, because you're afraid to admit it about yourself, I still find that kid inside of me, but that kid doesn't overshine my maturity because that kid knows that, when business is business, maturity always wins. I can tell that you're a kid, being soaked into your parents' money still to this day even though you lack the brains to run their operation. I've always been one to work and earn what I've got. I earned this spot to be where I am right now, unlike you, who admittedly has no wrestling experience. I've wrestled in high school and spent years perfecting my crafts up to this point where I have only a few flaws and one of them is you. The only reason you're even in this industry in general is because EAW wanted to sign an Italian, all part of their plan to go global, but they obviously haven't checked specifically into Italian wrestlers and what appeals in Italy because no one gives a damn about you Italy or America and you're not going to evolve into something people care about, especially since I'm here. While I'm here, you won't be anything more than a wanna-be and not a wanna-be of me, but a wanna-be wrestler that won't put the work in. It makes me a little bit mad that humans like me have to share the Earth with scum like you. Granted, the only way out is through the pain of A-Will and, when I lock you in the Crossface, don't cry too hard to your parents because I'm sure even they don't want to hear your futile ass as much as I don't want to. I'm a world class athlete and a Grade A professional wrestler and, even aside from last week's fluke, you won't be able to top that. Oh, it's real, it's damn real!
Tyler Parker
Post August 28th 2014, 3:00 pm by Tyler Parker
You hear nothing but I see everything.

I have to ask, Aren. What's capability? What can you do? What's can? You say, "I wish I could do that but I can't." Sometimes, what you desire seems most evasive and elusive to you. You may think that you need something external to you for you to be able to get what you desire and because this external thing is away from you and you don't have it, you think that you're damned because even that seems elusive. So you're stuck in a vicious cycle. You accept that. You fear it but before you accept something that has no value to you, take a closer look. Fear is something we're conditioned to accept without question and yet, it has no value. Next time you accept fear, ask yourself what value it really has for you. Escape isn't a value. There's nowhere to run. You're going to have to face yourself. Running away from a problem is an idea that stems from the illusion that there's a you with a problem and a you that can escape the you with the problem. Insane? Yeah, sure. The first step to getting out of a problem is knowing and accepting that you're the problem and then, you become the solution. Nothing outside changes but as you change, a new outside replaces the old. The law of attraction and the law of cause and effect work this way. What's can? Everyone has things that they can do now that they couldn't do before. You can now walk while as a child you couldn't. The ground never changed but you did. You can now read while you once couldn't. The English language never changed but you did. Bill Gates couldn't write software but now he can. The world didn't change, Gates did. See where I'm going with this, Aren? There are a million things that a person can do now that they couldn't do years ago. Why, you ask? Because it's never those things that changed. What changed was the idea that this person had of themselves. It's so with everyone.

I have to ask again, Aren. What's capability? What can you do? What's can? It's nothing more than a shift in what you think you are. What you really are is a being with endless amount possibilities. Everyone is. We're literally an idea. As such, success isn't something we can chase and get; it's something that we attract by the persons we become. We become those persons by changing the idea of what we think we are. The problem isn't with the world. The problem, if there's one, is with you see of yourself and the world. The way you perceive and interpret yourself and the world is a system. Change that system through seeking new truths and you change the world. You're in charge of can and no one else. People can tell you that you can't 'til they grow hoarse and lose their voices. It's going to have no effect on you unless you accept it. What did you accept as a child? What did you accept as a young man? Do you like it? Then don't accept it. Change and recreate yourself. Try to have a new idea of who you are. I don't think you know who you are, I don't think you have any idea. What's capability? What can you do? What's can? You don't know who you are, you don't have any idea. You say you feel my pain but you haven't felt what I've felt through my seven year career. Tell me, Aren. What's on your mind when you're standing across the ring from your opponent, staring him right in the eye and then the bell sounds? I know what it feels like to give it everything you have and for your opponent to refuse to give up, getting back up to a vertical base and raising their fists, beckoning you on. It's worse than any pain you could ever feel. That's when you've got think more outside of the box and pull a trick from up underneath your sleeve. That's when his fearlessness and his passion to win by any means necessary comes full circle and it could very well be the deciding factor in the match. You haven't felt that before, have you? After all, you've yet to use your full potential here in EAW. You think I haven't and that's funny. It's funny you think that I haven't realized my abilities when I've been in the business longer than you have. I know more than you know, I seen more than you have. So who are you to talk to me about my abilities? Not only have I realized them but so has everyone else that I've been in the ring with. It's safe to say you're going to as well, you're going to see for yourself. See, firsthand, exactly what I'm capable of and exactly what I can do to you. I agree, Aren, it's going to be more than a fight. It's going to be a battle between you and I and I couldn't ask for more, to tell you the truth. I've had less than a fight in the past few weeks or so and I haven't had a battle since Pain for Pride. You don't doubt me and I don't doubt you, Aren. I wouldn't be too stupid to underestimate you. You can beat me, Aren, you have it in you to. I know that. What chances do I think you have this Sunday, Aren? Equal, if not greater. I told you before, you and I are going to go out there and tear the place up and I'm going to prove the doubters and naysayers wrong once again. After this Sunday, there isn't going to be any doubters or any naysayers left. You may be determined but I'm more than that myself. I'm something else. I'm Quintessential.
Post August 28th 2014, 11:50 am by Guest
It WAS NOT a fluke victory, YOU'RE the one who doesn't get it, did you even listen to one word I said? There's no such thing as a fluke victory, nor a fluke loss. There's no asterik for it, and while you call it non-memorable, it will go down as my first victory in Extreme Answers Wrestling. 

You keep coming up with all these explanations, "I wasn't prepared", "I wasn't giving it my all". But I ask you, would it have been any different if you actually had known who you were facing? Think about this for a while before you respond, I don't want a, "Yes of course" or a, "I would've studied you". How? I have no prior experience wrestling, you can't find tapes of me from other promotions, I have a squeaky clean slate... at least in the wrestling world. 

With that question asked I'm a legitmate answer, ESPECIALLY if you want me to take you seriously. You hear me? 

No more excuses. I know first hand that I won't get one I'll never get a truthful or rightful answer out of you because you don't have any. You lost, I'm better than you, that's all you can say. You lost, the buck should stop there, you should've shut up about it then but of course it didn't, of course you didn't. 

You claim you have nothing to cover up yet that's all you've done since Sunday

You're throwing empty insults at me in a desperate attempt to try and get me to retaliate and then call me out on something, but it won't happen. Instead I'm going to continue to question you. How am I a hypocrite? You're the one claiming to have morales yet throw them all out the window.

You're a sad, sad case. You've bitten off way more than you can chew, not just with me... but with this, all of this, EAW. You're simply not ready for it, and no it's not an insult, I'm not trying to be-little you. It's just that I genuinely feel that you're entry into EAW was a tad bit premature.  Again, not an insult so don't raise your hands or anything. I understand I'm the LAST person who should be saying this but I'm going to anyway, this is where the big boys play, and you're a big boy inside the mind of a small child. It's the truth, unfortunately for me I had to become a man at a very young age, I never got to enjoy things the way other kids do. I know that's a line that's been said many times by many people but because of that it helped me get prepared for this, for EAW. Here, it isn't about your physical prowess, few care about how good you can throw a punch unless you're some sort of anomoly which you certainly aren't. What matters the most here, what holds the most weight is your mental capability, are you mentally prepared for EAW? Nothing comes easy, even the easy way is more difficult than anything you've ever done before. But you can't let it get to you. Remember what I said.

Win. Lose. Only two things that matter, to be mentally prepared for EAW, you need to forget everything you've ever known about wrestling, or sports for that matter. I know it sounds like a huge irony, but try it, see what it does.
Post August 28th 2014, 4:30 am by Guest
It might be unimaginable for you, Cameron, but people do make mistakes. Throughout your years in EAW, you have carved your reputation in stone. Every time someone thinks of Cameron Ella Ava, they imagine this strong, independent woman who has defied the odds. They envision immaculate perfection; someone who would be caught dead before making a mistake or better yet, looking weak. I’m not going to sit here and try to convince you that I’m perfect, because I’m not. I accept my flaws and I have no shame saying that. My ego is not going to deflate by saying that, either, unfortunately for you. Cameron, I’ve had my fair share of fuck-ups and I’m completely fine with that. I’m not going to beat myself up because of past errors. As much as I’d want to go back to the night I decided to throw in the towel and change my decision, I can’t. I can’t change the past; I can only look forward to the future. I’ve grown from the past inaccuracies of my life and I’ve learned so much from them. You can babble on for hours on how when push came to shove you still stuck here like a champ. I, quite frankly, could care less. I don’t want to hear about your accomplishments while I was in a hiatus state of mind and I don’t want to even listen to another second of you moaning about how you’ve done so much for this company because I already know. Trust me, Cam, we all already know. As I said before, I’m not discrediting you from your accomplishments. God, if only you would shut your mouth and actually listen to my words maybe you wouldn’t have had taken the time to bombard me with your list of achievements. I know that you’ve done some gnarly shit, Cam. You don’t have to repeat it a thousand times; I’m a woman with a normal working brain, I get your fucking point.

You know, despite popular belief I don’t see you as the “role model” Vixen. I don’t think there’s a specific type of Vixen every girl that steps into the EAW ring should pursue. There’s no right or wrong way of doing things in this business, Cam. If something just happens to fall on your lap, then why not take it? Tell me, oh wise one, what is so bad about that? Also, I didn’t get my opportunities handed to me, just like you I came into this company as a nobody. I had to work my way up to the top and I’ll be damned if I ever get discredited for my accomplishments. Don’t be so blinded by your own cockiness, Cam because you know damn well that I’ve done a lot for this company as well. I understand that you don’t like me and that you’ll try to dodge any way of praising me but don’t you dare say that I’m undeserving of all the success that I’ve had. In EAW, if you win a Vixens championship then you’ve obviously earned it. Looking at the list of Vixens that have held that prestigious title, I don’t see any that would make me think of them as a joke, despite if I like them or not. If I was untalented then I wouldn’t have the amount of fans and followers that I have today. I’ve never had anything handed to me, although; if there was a huge opportunity given to me that would guarantee some success to my career then I would take it in a heartbeat. A smart Vixen will know how to play her cards right. And if the odds are in her favor, it will take her to the top. Simple as that.

And do you sincerely think me envying you is necessarily a bad thing? It gives me motivation. It’s the fuel to my fire, Cam. Every time I see you in the spotlight I get infuriated. Not because I want to be you, I’m perfectly happy being myself. But because I want a piece of that spotlight. What? No – I want the ENTIRE spotlight all for MYSELF. Every single time I see people praising you I want to jump in front of you and do something better and get the attention off of you. And you can go ahead and call me an attention whore but it will only be hypocrisy. Because I know that you would do the same thing. After all, isn’t everyone’s saying in this business “I want to be the best.” And that is pretty much is a simpler, non-complicated version of “I’m going to do everything in my power to have the world talking about me and only me.”

Oh, and I’m not trying to channel a 2010/2011 Kendra Shamez. I’m just gathering up all of my old tactics and incorporating new ones. I’m simply going to show you the timeless Kendra Shamez, that would easily beat out your 2014 Cameron Ella Ava.
Post August 28th 2014, 3:42 am by Guest
The scene opens to the sight of a lavish mansion. It is over in Martha's Vineyard, it is white with and a huge driveway leading up to it. There are sculptures made out of marble and stone all around. The sculptures are in the shape of the rich boy, Leopold Carlyle. Leo is outside playing a game of tennis on one of the many tennis courts that is on site. Leo is wearing wearing a white polo with shorts and Louis Vuitton shoes. He is playing with tennis pro, Andy Roddick, when his butler, Higgins, brings a piece of paper.

Leo: Alright Andy, I'm going to give you my power serve.

Leo weakly hits the ball which just barely goes over the net and Andy intentionally misses it. 

Andy: Great shot Mr. Carlyle.

Higgins: Sir, I really think you should look at this. 

Leo: Not now Higgins. Can't you see that I'm busy?!

Higgins: Yes sir but it's about your opponent Lochlan Rossdale.

Leo: Who?

Higgins: The man who will be facing on Friday.

Leo: Ah, well no matter. He is none of my concern. I'm going to crush him at Voltage.

Higgins: Erm well you better read this.

Leo: Ugh give me that.

Leo snatches the paper out of Higgins' hand. Leo begins reading. His eyes dart from each side and his expression goes from annoyed to furious. Leo then takes the paper and begins to rip it apart.

Leo: HOW DARE HE!? I am a very powerful man that has a lot of connections. He is going to pay and at Voltage, he's going to get a taste of my fist with the Paycheck. He states that money isn't the most important thing in the world. Who does he think he is kidding? Money is the most important ever. 

Those people that come every week, they pay money to seat in those seats. They pay money to decide who they want to succeed or fail. Money is everything. You think you would be here for free? You don't think if some other company came along you wouldn't chomp at the bit to jump ship if they didn't offer a huge deal? You can say again and again about how you don't care but we both know you care just as much as me.

I've paid the finest trainers to train me for this debut and you're going to wish that this fight wouldn't happen. In fact tell you what I'll make you a deal. When you show up at Voltage I'll have a big wad of cash to give for simply to lie down for me to the win. Believe me you don't want this to happen. I'm sure you already told all your friends and family to watch the show. Everyone is waiting for you to make your big debut and believe me you don't want this to happen. If you don't accept my offer then no matter. I've beaten plenty of scrubs like you and I have no issue of making you my personal punching bag.

If we actually have this fight then it's going to be much more embarrassing than you lying down for me. I have a lot of say for what happens in this world and I can make things "disappear". I think it's funny that you've probably worked your whole life just to this far in life. You probably go home to your microwave dinners and this paycheck that you are getting for this match is probably the most money you've ever made.

I think you love money just as much as me. If we fight, I'm going to prove that I'm more than a bank account and a pretty face, which by the way, don't you dare touch my face. I think it's going to be glorious. People are going to be chanting for me, while I have you locked in the foreclosure. You'll be tapping and it will be all over. I hope you enjoy this debut match because this is already the high point of your career and it is not going to get any better. So you better get ready to lie down for me.

Leo looks away from the camera and smacks Higgins.

Leo: DON'T YOU EVER BRING THAT TRITE WHEN I'M PLAYING TENNIS EVER AGAIN.

Higgins: *sigh* Yes sir.

Leo grabs his racket and is about to go back to the game. Leo looks back into the camera.

Leo: Oh and by the way, Lochlan thanks for buying my picture. I'll be sure to sign it for you as a token for losing to me.

Leo throws the ball up in the air and smacks the ball again.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next