Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, extremists, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

Click HERE to view the card under the chatbox!

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW

Last edited by Extreme Answers Wrestling on May 26th 2014, 2:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Abelard Becker
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)
Post July 23rd 2014, 8:38 pm by Abelard Becker
If Ashten Cross were to tell me to jump off a bridge, I'd throw him off of it. I know you said not to answer the question but I felt I needed to. You're one of the many who don't understand exactly why I have aligned myself with him. I could further explain to you and everyone else why, but I would just be wasting my breath, like always. You do raise a good point though Matt, I could've taken care of Moonlight ever since he returned, whenever I wished... COULD'VE from a theoretical standpoint that is, but from a logical one? No. He was a Dynasty extremist, I was a Showdown extremist... I had no business going over to Dynasty nor would I be let over without a valid reason and to them, "Beating down Moonlight Predator" isn't a valid reason. MP and I are still on different brands, yes... but now that I'm with Ashten Cross and James Martin, I'm allowed to freely go wherever I want, it's one of the luxuries of being in a tag-team. Believe me, I always had the intention, always had the motive, just never the opportunity. 

By the way, just to clarify... being a rookie isn't just based on how long you've been here, even though in your case it's still justified. Moonlight hasn't been in EAW for two years, it's barely been a year. I'm guessing you "forgot" about his almost two year leave. Being a rookie is... all about your mentality, and the two of you still have the mindset of someone who walked through the doors just yesterday. Actually, I take that back on your part... I have to be honest I don't know much about you, which is why I failed to mention you last time, but considering you're defending Moonlight, I went under the assumption. And well... you know what they say.

You can be a veteran in body, but still act childish and immature, act like the world owes you everything while you give it hardly give it anything in return. Leave for "greener pastures" as if the place you were leaving treated you like dirt, even if you very well know that wasn't the case. Leave for the lone sake of creating noise, creating buzz... to make yourself known because you were too lazy to create organic buzz. Those are rookie mistakes that you made, and that Moonlight has made. You left with a gripe that was as illegitimate as any and then end up crawling back when it doesn't work out. You should be lucky... both of you. 

YOU WERE TREATED LIKE GOLD, MOONLIGHT YOU ALREADY TALLIED UP ALL YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS, MAIN EVENTING PAIN FOR PRIDE IN ONLY A MATTER OF MONTHS, THE LONGEST ELITE CHAMPIONSHIP REIGN IN HISTORY... BY THE WAY THAT WAS MY LAST TITLE REIGN, NOT THE ANSWERS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP! YOU LED TEAM EAW AND THEN AFTER ALL OF THAT... AFTER ALL OF THAT YOU LEAVE, YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT YOU WEREN'T BEING TREATED FAIRLY? 

AND YOU MATT, I DON'T GET YOU, I'LL NEVER GET YOU, YOU WERE DESTINED, YOU WERE ON THE PEDESTAL TO BECOME A CHAMPION... VERY SOON TOO... BUT THEN WHAT? "I'M LEAVING FOR AWF"... WHAT DID AWF HAVE THAT WE DIDN'T? A FLASHLY LITTLE POINTS SYSTEM? THIS COMPANY WAS TAKING OPPORTUNITIES AWAY FROM PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY DESERVED THEM, AND GIVING THEM TO SPOILED LITTLE PRISSES LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU HAD WHAT THEY LIKED!! 

YOU NEVER... EVER TAKE OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THAT FOR GRANTED, TAKE IT FROM SOMEONE LIKE ME WHO NEEDED TO USE EVERY RESOURCE AT HIS DISPOSAL TO GAIN EVEN A LITTLE BIT OFF RELEVANCY! TAKE IT FROM THE GUY WHO HAD TO BACKSTAB EVERYONE, SELL HIS SOUL, AND DO THE DEEDS OF THE DEVIL HIMSELF TO EVEN GET A LITTLE RECOGNITION! TAKE IT FROM THE GUY WHO GOT FUCKING SICK AND TIRED OF THE EAW WAY, GIVING SHIT TO NO GOOD, NON GREATFUL, NEW GENERATION ASSHOLES LIKE YOU AND MOONLIGHT WHO ACCOMPLISHED EVERYTHING IN A FLASH, WITHOUT EVEN HAVING TO LIFT A FINGER! 

YOU TWO HAD IT EASY, YOU HAD IT MADE, AND YOU THREW IT ALL AWAY! 

And now you come back expecting the same, well if this company does one thing right, it's that they don't hand out any second chances. You wanto be successful again? You're going to have to earn it this time, and quite frankly I don't think either of you have it in you.

Let's see if you can prove me wrong.
The Elite-Lord
Post July 23rd 2014, 7:07 pm by The Elite-Lord

(The camera begins to roll as Lannister and Cerci are seen in almost isolated building, that is colored in complete red and gold. The walls are that of a red color, and the concrete floor colored in the color gold. It becomes revealed that the building symbolizes that of a church set-up, as Cerci and Lannister are the only two sitting in a crowd, while a priest and a group of 10 are sitting on a pew on the stage. The priest walks up to the podium as Cerci and Lannister take their seats in the front row, suited up and all.)

Priest: We are gathered here today in the House of Debts, for the remembrance of one Xavier Williams. His career was cut short by one Sebastian Lannister, on the date of July 19th of 2014. He is the 119th name to have been whispered in this prestigious house, and our condolences are with him, his Cash in the Vault contract, and anybody that wished to associate themselves with him. We are here today to shrine him into the House of Debt, and remember him for the great competitor he used to be. He joins a historic list on this day, and in the name of House Lannister, we gladly welcome him to the family. Now I ask you all to please rise, and sing along with us, as we begin Mr. Williams' ceremony by bringing out his casket.

(The casket of Xavier Williams is brought out by two unknown faces, while the choir begins to sing. Lannister and Cerci rise to their feet, singing along with the words to the song.)

"Give me your hand..."

"...Blood is spilt and man will follow..."

"...Internal man, punishment too great to bear..."

"...Conceived and born was one of light..."

"...I've come here to kill you, won't leave until you've died..."

"...Murder born of vengeance..."

"...I closed my brothers eyes... tonight."

"Away in this land you must... GO!"

Priest: You all now may be seated... what a lovely song. That is taken from "The Book of Debts: Chapter Four". I now ask you to all again to join me, but this time in saying, "Amen" when I give the signal, which is general practice in the ceremony of the House of Debts:

Let Xavier Williams provide a life lesson for us all, that it only takes one mistake to end a lifetime's worth of work. Xavier Williams' only mistake, was of not paying the iron price for Lannister's services.

The audience: AMEN!

Priest: Let Xavier Williams' shortcomings be an example to one and all, of what destruction an Angel... of Debt, can do those all unholy and righteous that do not associate themselves with the One, House Lannister.

Audience: AMEN!

Priest: And finally... let Xavier Williams' downfall, serve as evidence of what happens when you pay the iron price, like one Dark Demon successfully executed last week.

Audience: AMEN!

Priest: I now wish to call upon one last song, again, this is from Chapter Four in the Book of Debts. Again, all rise, as we sing along.

(Cerci and Lannister again rise, as the chorus begins to sing, with the two singing along from the benches.)

"You took his side, you took his gift..."

"...A punishment sent from his hand..."

"...A hardship no one should know..."

"...Where has he GONE? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?..."

"...From the soil his blood cries out to me..."

"...MURDER. LIAR. VENGEANCE. DECEIT!"

Priest: Again, thank you choir. You all may sit once more. I would like to point out the importance of such songs in the House of Debts. This is not only a remembrance of a fallen brother, but the importance of the iron price and paying it true. It is to honor the bravery of one Sebastian Lannister... so with that in mind, I would like to call Cerci and Lannister to the stand... as they have some nice words to say about Xavier Williams before we roll Xavier Williams' casket away once and for all...

(Lannister and Cerci walk up to the podium, hugging it out with the Priest, and words like "Sorry for your loss" are echoed by both parties before the Priest takes a seat.)

Lannister: Lannister came to know Xavier Williams quite well, and Lannister is sad to see him go. Never has Lannister met a man who fell so effortlessly, nor a man who bled any redder than he. He will remembered in the House of Debts, as the first victim in the EAW Shrine, but Lannister know he will serve as a great role-model for those to come in wait.

Priest: Very well said, my good sir. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this most troubling time. Now, to the ever so beautiful, Cerci, Queen of the House of Debts. You may take a seat back in the bench, sir Lannister.

(Lannister embraces Cerci, as they hug and even kiss, with the look of sorrow on their faces. Lannister sits back down on the bench as Cerci takes the podium.)

Cerci: I come before you today, to not remember Xavier Williams, but rather, look towards the future and move on. Xavier's shadow will forever cast above these great halls in memory, but I want to focus on the dire future. As we all know, Lannister is going to have continued work with Dark Demon, and both parties are thankful of this alliance. But sadly, there are sinners out there who wish to end the House of Debt.

Brian Daniels has publicly executed examples symbolizing why my Sebastian Lannister is a forefront model of the seven deadly sins. So allow me to return the favor, in hope that one Brian Daniels can be forgiven in the House of Debt and not join this shrine in the near future. Allow me to outline Brian Daniels' seven deadly mistakes:

1.) Making Lannister's business, Brian Daniel's business, in the name of envy.
2.) Slandering Lannister's good-willed name, in the name of greed.
3.) Wanting to diminish Lannister's talent, in the name of pride.
4.) Force-feeding one's personal ego, in the name of gluttony.
5.) Wishing to make an example out of Lannister, in the name of lust.
6.) Saying he is not scared of Lannister, like everyone else, in the name of sloth.
7.) Clinging onto empty threats, in the name of wrath.

I now wish the audience to talk amongst themselves, to determine if Brian Daniels should be forgiven of his sins in both the name of House Lannister and the House of Debt.

(The audience, (Lannister), talks amongst themselves (himself), to contemplate the verdict, as the audience (Lannister) rises to give his decision.)

Audience: NEIN!

Cerci: And so you have it... we hereby claim Brian Daniels GUILTY on the charges of the use of the seven deadly sins to slander our very own Sebastian Lannister. I now ask one Sebastian Lannister to come up to the stand to let his thoughts known about the sinner, Brian Daniels.

(Lannister again comes up to the podium, formally dressed and all, as he embraces one last hug with Cerci, like before, until he finally speaks on the behalf of House Lannister and the House of Debt.)

Lannister: How dare Brian Danny try to slander Lannister's good-willed name! And how dare he let his emotions get the betterment of his judgment! It is said that, "When it's not your war, join the side that wins." But Lannister is confused with such terminology considering the recent events of one Brian Danny. Why has Brian Danny joined into the matter of Lannister's hard work. He has joined the side of Xavier Williams, wanting retribution for a cause that is not his. Sorry for your loss sir Danny, but you are late to the party. Tell Lannister, how is your fraund Xavier Williams? How are the dreams with the feathers of angels stuffed beneath his head? Ha ha!

Lannister has nothing to prove to you sir Danny. The debt isn't with you, so for the sake of your health, Lannister advises for one Brian Danny to cut his tongue or have it cut from his head! Lannister himself is like a thousand of red stabs of pain, perhaps if your partner woke up, he'd be a witness to such an account. Lannister does not ask for you to be afraid of him, why must you make it seem so? Lannister is insulted! Lannister only lusts for one thing, and it is not that of pain and agony... that's just the hardships of Lannister's line of work! But how dare you scheme and pin Lannister to slanderous accusations, claiming him to be a man of greed!

Lannister invites you to come off your hilltop, Brian Dannyboy. What makes you so different from Lannister? Lannister is obsessed with greed, yes, but who are you to be the judge and prosecutor when you're a man full of greed yourself. Look around, look inside, sir Dannyboy, it only takes a mirror to figure that one out. Lannister should be praised, not mocked, for his greed, for he's out in the open with it. Lannister is a man of simple tastes... money, in all different forms. But you, Brian Danny, your greed and lust is that of praise, accolades, and accomplishment? What makes your greed stand on higher ground than Lannister's? Lannister is confused with your logic, especially when retribution is on your mind. Lannister does not judge you based off your lust for self-righteous decoration, so why must you condemn Lannister for his? The whole industry is full of greed Brian Danny, Lannister just hopes to make a profit off such greed. It makes Lannister no better or worse than you, other than when questioning the size of bank accounts. When you're good at something, why do it for free? Don't condemn Lannister for being the only man with the mind to have a realization on this! You can twist your words the way Lannister knows you can, but it just goes to show that you're nothing more than a man tortured by the words of his own reasons. Your repetition has paved the way for your weakened state of mind, and it shows through with your false sense of humility, Brian Danny.

Lannister has seen this story unfold before, of someone wanting to prove there is a human element in Lannister's physique after all. Again, you're no different from the rest Brian Danny. You wish to make an example out of Lannister, hoping to be the first to unpay the debt that is owed. But you sir, are simply a harlot with a death-wish on its breath. You can try to save the day for sir Williams, and you can try to feel the world in the palm of your hands. Just remember this when you're laying on the ground... the hollow truth known as the iron price, becomes hard to swallow when you feel the air closing in. The feeling sinks in like stones, and Lannister will take pleasure in having you lose your grip as failure pulls you under. Believe Lannister when he says, the day will be a lost, you can still have your broken dreams, and your hope to be the savior to hold on to. But you'll burn out the flame as the injection of life suffocates like Xavier Williams' hopes of gaining back his Vault of in Cash contract back!

(The choir begins to sing "LANNISTER! LANNISTER! LANNISTER!" after his moments of silence, before Cerci takes the stand herself, as Lannister has had enough to say.)

Cerci: You can claim you're not afraid of Lannister, and that's perfectly fine. My client is not trying to dress up for Halloween. You're only wasting your own breath by being captain obvious. Just know, that you're fighting the wrong war regardless, Mr. Daniels. Many make claim to not being scared of Lannister, and you're just simply another number in such a sorry regard. You say you're not scared of Lannister... but that is only because you believe you have nothing to lose. You implied it yourself Brian Daniels, the convalesce of broken limbs, somebody has to take the fallout of the aftershock. But this fear, why can't you feel this Brian Daniels? Why can't you feel fear? Can't you understand that even I feel this... that we feel this? Quite frankly Mr. Daniels, the thought of Lannister success scares the living shit out of me. Last week was nothing in comparison to what is in store. I've seen Lannister end careers of those who thought they could stand in the way of a debt. Lannister showed only a glimpse of what he's capable of. If it weren't for Dark Demon, your freundin would be nothing but a lasting memory. You have a gunshot mind-frame to be attacking Lannister the way you are, but little do you know how hard it is to pull the trigger and run when the Angel of Debt is standiing in your way.

But I won't stop you, go ahead, keep reloading that gun. See how many shots you can take before Lannister grabs you around the neck and Extreme Answers Wrestling sees once for all how long it takes Brian Daniels to squeal at the hands of one Sebastian Lannister. For Lannister can dodge any bullet you throw his way, it will just ricochet right back at your face, but in gut-wrenching form. Eventually you'll run out of this misguided ammo that you are in vast supply of. But go on, fight Lannister as some type of savior... you'll only be laid down to rest as a failed vigilante. Perhaps we can arrange for your hospital bed to be right besides one Xavier Williams.

Maybe then... you'll come to learn that...

ALLES FOR... LANNISTER... LANNISTER... LANNISTER!

(The choir begins chanting along with Cerci at a continuous pace, before the camera finally fades.)
Post July 23rd 2014, 5:31 pm by Guest
Voltage Promo

Tonight is the night I begin to make history.  My first match in EAW is about to begin and I'm ready to make a statement.  In the women's division, the division is small and struggling to make ground in this large and well-established company.  The title is vacant and no one's stepped up to take the hardware.  It's clear, more than ever, that new talent is necessary to spice up a division that needs life more than ever before.

I'm certain rumors have circulated about me.  Some have wrongfully accused me of attacking other superstars or trainers in fits of rage, but it is nothing but mindless rumors.  Photos and videos have been altered to make me out to be the bad person, displaying my face on bodies that are not mine, contorting people into painful submission moves and being downright cruel.  But, you'll all see in due time that I could never hurt anyone.  I'm a well disciplined professional who will do whatever's necessary and ethical to win a match.

My first opponent is Kalia Johnson.  I pride myself in my professionalism and I'm proud to say that I've been doing my homework.  I may not be a surfer, but I know the level of hard work it takes to be ring-ready every single day.  There may be a beautiful face and body attached, but there is a pure athlete and professional that resides in this body.  I have no desire to be a model or to press my sexuality onto anyone.  I'm in this company for one reason and one reason only, and that's to become the Vixens Champion.  There's nothing cookie cutter about my look or about the work I can do in the ring.  Tonight is the night I will prove to everyone in this company and the arena that I deserve to be here, and that I am here to stay.
Jacob Senn
Post July 23rd 2014, 4:46 pm by Jacob Senn
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 CreedWhiteLogo

Voltage #2

If you see me as a dying man, you may want to change your perspective, because what I see is a man reaching his ascension.
I have heard the repetition of drivel coming from the mouths of dregs of society, the worthless scum who think that they are above me, and they want to spew this delusion that I have been this corpse rotting away in the background because with every chance that I get, I have failed. If you really think that is what makes the greatest men to walk inside of that ring, to receive without struggle, then I would pray for the lost souls that would want to live or even be invited to live in a world with you as their god. Let me hit you with some knowledge, Ryan Savage, an area in not only this industry, but in life, that you seem to be lacking in. Diamonds are not made without pressure, men are not made without tough decisions to decide upon, and the leaders of this industry and the true champions that will be revered over the test of time are made through failures. Look back at history and you will see that some of the men that even you praise to be the best wrestler in the world as had drawbacks and extenuating circumstances that has held them back from being the greatest thing walking in this industry and the champion that the company needed the entire time, it made them cherish every moment they held the belt and it made them appreciate it. Once that championship was in the palm of their hands, when they could actually feel and grasp what it was like to be the man of a wrestling company, they wanted to hold it as it made people look at them as the best in the world. That is what I have been searching for and every failure and every loss, it makes it where I crave it even more, just so I can rub it in the face of men like you.
You see, you have this preconceived notion just like everyone else that since I have failed each time I competed for the EAW World Heavyweight Championship, that I am undeserving to be able to even come close to being a world champion. You think that every chance I was able to earn, for myself, that I should not be able to even think about being the best that I can be, but how selfish is that truly? You called me a parasite because I wanted to leech off of what Damien Murrow was able to do with the man that was The Legendary Sekaiichi, but that is far from the truth. I know that Damien Murrow can be an asset to me; I know that he can help when the time calls for him to either come in that ring and assist me or help me backstage with the legal boundaries and go through them. Damien Murrow, my manager, helps me tremendously, but I give in return. I go out there in that ring and prove why Damien Murrow chose me over all the other extremist on the roster, why he feels that I am going to transcend every the gods and kings that have laid claim to this dominion of extreme and I make sure that his client remains in the forefront of EAW instead of being cast in the shadows as some have been placed in. I brought him back into a company that cast him out and in all honesty, I know the feeling. You think I cannot see through the lies that I hear people tell me over the time I have spent here? I have heard people call me the next face of EAW, the next great world champion, the next man to be on top of the mountain, but I can see through it. They want to tell me this so that they can have another great smiling worker coming back in that ring, but do you see me smiling EAW? DO YOU SEE A FUCKING SMILE ON MY FACE?
Damien Murrow and I are men who are outcasts and pariahs to this company, not revered like some people are when they decide it is time to don the costume of hero once again, and that is the way it will always be. Right now, me and Murrow are brothers to the creed and sure, I can see down the line that he might want to turn on me before he meets a similar fate to what he did with Sekaiichi and I do not blame him when that time comes, but for right this moment it is not a parasitic relationship, but a mutual one. We both wanted something out of the other and we will deliver to one another until we feel one of use cannot sustain our hunger any longer. Damien Murrow provides me with assistance and legal counsel when I desire and I provide him with a grand talent that is very skilled in the ring and does his job with excellence and I will continue to do that when I face you, Ryan Savage, at Voltage this upcoming Friday.
I know you want to get your little hands on me, you want to rectify the humiliating loss you had at the hands of Brian Daniels and Xavier Williams, but you better find some other guy to be your patsy, because the only bitch I see in this scenario is you, Ryan. I am not going to be your stepping stone, I am not going to be the key that lets you walk through the pearly gates of EAW and I am not going to be the guy that becomes a mockery out of your expense. You have not earned the chance to be able to be that guy, you do not have the talent yet to be that guy, and in all honesty, I do not respect you that much to make you be that guy. What you fail to realize is there is a harmonic divergence, not a convergence you ingrate, that separates me and you. There is a divergent line in the cosmos that draws the boundary between the pinnacle of a business and the scum of a business. I live at the pinnacle of the business, where the true talent lies, and where I climb the ladder to success and as for you, you are the scum that walks the Earth with mediocre lives that will never have fulfillment within them that falls through the cracks into the never-ending abyss of oblivion where you will be forgotten with your mediocrity. If anyone is the wannabe, it is you, Ryan. If anyone is trying to play dress-up and pretend to be something they are not, it is the New Breed Champion. If anyone is putting on a mask and living inside of their own delusional lies, it is the man who thinks he is going to decapitate me in the middle of that ring, Ryan Savage.
Every single time that you look into that mirror and tell yourself that at Voltage it will be you that walks out with the victory, you are lying to yourself to protect what little shred of dignity, what small piece of honor and what iota of an ego you have left to call your own. From being the guard dog to Mr. DEDEDE, to tapping out against Team Over, to now being shoved in the ring with one of the most ruthless men in the business who will give you a concussion or break your bones just because you looked at him the wrong way, you have to eventually realize that you are not the big bad wolf that you make yourself out to be. If you want the wolf that has been hunting his own prey for years on end, you are looking at him. So at Voltage when I break you down and figuratively rip your throat out and put you on display for the world to see, let these words bring you some sort of solace when it is all over. 
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Brian Daniels
Post July 23rd 2014, 6:08 am by Brian Daniels
I have no debt, I have no quarrel, but I also share no sympathy who enacts the seven deadly sins. Lannister, a man of pride, profit, and proceed. He's bound by no honor, but the debt that must be paid. What a fascinating noun; to hand off your receipt to some mercenary, but fall in debt yourself. I understand what you represent to some, new hope, new beginnings, retribution in many forms. You're the issue resolver and I've become your next complication. People see you as this barbarous beast, which captivates their interest in executing an assassination, whether or not you're fully aware of what you're put up against is completely beyond me. But know this, you're in the dark now... you may not run, but you're going to feel frantic. When you're looking across the ring at a guy who's appearance mislead plenty of people, while they expected an easy shot in the dark. The same concept of you being that atrocious monster, can easily divert the attention of many into my direction of an equally monstrous technician. There's the lines that I draw, some I fear to go past--- some of a point of no return, your presence and vibe is forcing my hand to channel the relentless strength within. It only took me a matter of weeks to observe your craft. I didn't have to break it down little by little, you blatantly displayed acts of wrath to appease your greed, but not only yours, your carrier's too. You want to know the sad part? People will continue to extend their currency out to you and you'll continue to fulfill your end of the bargain. You may have no arrangement with anyone to decimate me, but you'd gladly enjoy the sounds of suffering--- if I were only that frail to extract these screams of terror. You can't terrorize me, because I see right through your image. In which case, you've deluded your customer into believing that you can carry out the deed you've signed for, are you fully aware of what you've gotten yourself into? While I may be your adversary this week, you've made enemies with a man who's passion to succeed is like a lit flame. And I highly doubt that he's going to allow the likes of you to put that fire our, that same fire that ignites his motivation reminds me a lot like mine.

The only difference from him and me; I'm a lot more dangerous, intricate, and diverse unlike any other specimen. You may think I'm running through your obstacle, truth be told--- you're going to fail the task of getting through my maze. I'm not stepping into enemy grounds, you're trespassing on mine. Do you envy that? I'd like to believe you do, you appear to me as that type of guy who wants to conquer, but only through a couple of hand-fed victories. What separates you from the rest? If we were to address every man who engages another man from behind a "mercenary", we'd be dealing with the same cycle for centuries. Those same happy-go-lucky members occasionally become victim of sloth, while it is inevitable that you will live up to that word as much as they did. But you want to know what we all succumb to at one point in our lives? Lust; the wants and needs, the craving, the longing for whatever they desire... While you're not grouped with the commonly seen hunger for gold upon leather, you shed the gold away and make it into payments; that's what you lust. Is it not? Maybe it's not gold, maybe it's not cash, maybe it can be any system of delivering the debt, but what little did you know--- you have a debt with me, the commitment of mourning for your imminent destruction. You may be unable to foresee such a pitiful moment in your career, however I'm not frightened to admit a walking disaster when I see one; you may seem promising to other men and women in this industry, but I see the tale of a man who's devotion to wreak havoc onto those he's ordered to, ceases to exist--- as it's stripped away by not just me, no, I'm just the guy to set the example of you being less than what people are setting you out to be. Do you expect me to become your third casualty? No, you won't blindside me, if anyone is to become a casualty, it is you. Only you, I won't become your next sufferer. The reign of "The Deutsch Mercenary" will not commence, it will not develop a list of several more fatalities. I do not fear you, I do not tremble before you, you will vanquish no more, but you will fall before me... Daniels! Daniels! Daniels!
Post July 23rd 2014, 4:46 am by MTM
~ The scene opens up to Matt Miles wearing jeans, aviators, a white button-up shirt and a brown leather jacket, sat on a bench in a park nearby the arena. Men, women and children can all be seen walking by as he looks on over in to the distance. Miles looks down towards the ground and gives a slight chuckle before looking back up and speaking. ~

Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the key to success. one idea. My one idea coming back in to this company is to become not just an extremist but a man that these people can look up to and, by extension, win gold. Every passing moment since returning I have stuck with this philosophy. Last Saturday I defeated Jason Skilled and Jacob Steele in one of the quickest victories in my career. Truth be told if it hadn't been for the support of the people going in to that match I may not have even had the motivation to walk out of the ring as the victor that night. However, I am not here to commend my efforts from last week as much as I would enjoy that. No, the reason I am sat here is to address the current situation I have been placed in. This Saturday I am met with the challenge of teaming with Moonlight Predator against Scott Diamond and Ven- I mean "James Martin". Truth be told, I am irrelevant coming in to this match. It is clear that the issue at hand is between Predator, Scott Diamond and James Martin. Last week Moonlight Predator faced off against James Martin and just when momentum was tipping in his favour he had his chance at victory ripped away from him by Scott Diamond. It's because of interference MP's winning streak is over. Just in case you didn't hear, let me make it a bit clearer: it is because of INTERFERENCE that MP's winning streak is over. I am fairly certain that if it were not for Scott, Predator would have left the ring with his streak still intact. To make things even worse, Scott denies that what he did was for the sake of his partner.

~ Miles stops for a brief moment as he removes his aviators and places them inside of his jacket. ~

Of course, like he has already stated, Scott is not Lannister.

However, Scott... by the way don't answer this because it's a rhetorical question but if Ashten Cross told you to jump off a bridge would you do it? I ask you this question because it seems to me that you would and it appears you don't understand that people can smell bullshit from a mile away. You see if you had a problem with Moonlight Predator you could have dealt with him at any time since he returned. It is by no means a coincidence that when he is facing James Martin, another associate of Ashten Cross, that you decided to get involved. Don't try to hide the truth because there are those of us too smart to have the wool pulled over our eyes; all it takes is adding two and two together to see that you weren't just attacking MP for your own sake. Word it however you may please but at the end of the day you'll only be doing what Cross asks of you. That's fine though, right? As long as you've got gold around your waist and women under your arms then there's no problem. Wrong. No matter how many gorgeous women or championships you pick up on the way, they will all be associated with you being another one of Ashten Cross' puppets. While your personal affairs with Ashten Cross are none of my business, what I have to see on live television is. If you think that you can just waltz back in to the world title picture with the snap of Ashten Cross' fingers then you've got another thing coming and if you think myself and Moonlight Predator will just be another walk in the park then you have unrealistic beliefs. 

~ As he finishes his sentence, Miles looks off-camera and smiles to himself. He uses this time to cool off slightly before speaking again with a serious expression. ~

Before I finish up this little outburst on you, Scott, I just have one last thing to say: If you genuinely believe that myself and MP are rookies then you're delusional. You yourself have stated that Predator once entered EAW in 2012 yet you still fail to recognise him as anything else but a newcomer. Excuse me for asking but how does that make sense? More than two years under your belt and you're still a rookie? I think you truly do need a reality check. As for me if you think that I'm a amateur at this then I'm going to enjoy proving you wrong. You've made an angered opponent in MP, a determined one in myself and have motivated us both more and given us more purpose than ever before to come out with the win this Saturday. Big bad Scott Diamond or not, we're certainly not people that you want as enemies.

~ Once again Miles uses a few moments to cool off, this time with a more light-hearted attitude. ~

As for James Martin, I think it's pretty clear that you needed Scott's help going in to your match with Predator and it looks like you're going to need his help again. Make all the excuses that you want, saying how you would have walked out victorious either way or how this was just about him getting what he deserved but like I've already said to Scott, you can't lie to us that easily. MP knows he almost had it in the bag and I know it because I was sat there watching as it happened. If it hadn't been for Scott you'd have lost last Saturday. Deny it all you want but that doesn't change the truth. You know the funniest part though? While it may have been you that broke the streak in writing, it was Scott that truly defeated MP. Just think about that because it should be running through your mind every second of the day, every beat of your heart, putting a seed of doubt in your mind whether or not you were actually good enough to defeat Moonlight Predator by yourself. You really are a changed man. Once a zealous cowboy who could defeat his opponents while hungover turned in to a snivelling coward who can't win a match by himself or earn a title shot fairly. In a matter of what, two weeks you have become exactly the kind of men that you once defeated. What does that say about who you are? Again, think about that because they were the men that always came out on the losing end and they did so for a reason. They lost because their opponents were better than them. Perhaps the reason you have aligned yourself with Ashten Cross is because of your jealousy of Hades. It's not unknown that you felt overshadowed by him during your time in THOR.

~ Miles brushes his hair back with his hands briefly before laughing to himself. He nods for a moment before speaking again. ~

Honestly though, I don't blame you. It's hard being the whipping boy of the group, knowing that you're with former champions while you sit there with nothing but the YLC to your name, a cup that meant nothing once you made it to a main brand. Then you made the big mistake of repeating what you did before and you're the only one to blame for your actions here. Whether you and Scott go on to win the tag team championships from Aren and Nas or not, you'll always be seen as second fiddle to him whether that be by Ashten, by the other extremists or the people watching. Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting things to change... That. Is. Crazy. You're just repeating a previous failure and while you think things may change, they won't. Perhaps you will gain more success with Scott than you did in THOR but the outcome will remain the same. This alliance of yours will end with him as world champion yet again and you left in the dumps as you realise you were nothing more than elevation for Scott's career. The cogs may seem to be turning at full capacity now but soon a cog will come loose. When a cog comes loose it causes a chain reaction that is impossible to stop. The machine will fall apart and when it does it will leave a trail of pain and destruction. Left in that trail will be you if you continue to follow Ashten Cross... or you can be the cog that comes loose and create your own success. Your decision is essential to your future in EAW and it could make or break your chance at becoming a world champion. Choose correctly and it will come to you when you deserve it. Choose incorrectly and you'll be remembered as nothing more than a lackey and a servant to greater competitors. You do not want to be remembered as the latter. You can still redeem yourself by making the right choice. It isn't too late. Be a coward or a hero of the people. The decision is yours to make, no one else's. Continue the path you're taking if you wish but you will simply be following the path of insanity. Be different. Stand out. Give these people a true reason to believe that you can become world champion and everything else will soon fall in to place for you. 

The path of the few has lead to many triumphs. Whether or not you are willing to take that path is a question that only you can answer. As for now, I can assure you that the path you are taking will not lead you to a win this Saturaday. Instead, you've reached a dead end, pal, and you're going to need to turn back.

~ One final time, Miles takes a break, thinking for a few seconds. He looks back at the camera and, almost without any emotion, he speaks one final time. ~

Those who the people believe in will always ascend. Remember that.

~ Miles looks on towards the camera with a serious look in his eyes as the screen fades to black. ~

Last edited by Matt Miles on July 23rd 2014, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kevin Devastation
Post July 22nd 2014, 7:26 pm by Kevin Devastation
You either give what is deserved...

To those who deserve it...

Or watch it all be taken from you...

Mr. DEDEDE you will give me my title shot at Mid Summer Massacre, you will give me a chance to prove to you that YOU ARE NOT MY SUPERIOR! THAT YOU ARE NOT DESERVING TO HOLD THAT TITLE ON MY DAMN SHOW! I have proven that Kevin Devastation is just as ruthless and as cunning as he ever was, and Kevin Devastation has proven how much I want that title Do you not get that DDD? Do you not get the fact that I am here to stay and I am here to beat you for that title Ryan. Dynasty...well consider that the declaration of war between the two of us. Consider that the contract that needed to be signed in order for you to get what you want now. CONSIDER THAT THE BEGINNING OF THE END OF YOUR LATEST TITLE REIGN RYAN ADAMS...

Because I considered it the start of the Devolution of the World Heavyweight Championship...
Marco
Post July 22nd 2014, 6:37 pm by Marco
VOLTAGE PROMO#1

I see..I see you Jacob Senn and with that I also hear what you are saying to me right now and as I hang on to every single word that comes oozing out of your mouth. All I get from you are words of a dying man. I can see that you are slowly rotting away of what you have been going through for the past few months and with that I feel sorry for you. I could feel that you have been rotting away every time you had chance after chance after chance sit on the throne that you have been desperately crawling towards. But every time you get close to what's seemingly yours, that object pulls itself further away from your grasp. Now I see why you have this sense of urgency to take the EAW World Championship, because you don't want to be subjected to constantly climb that ladder to get it, like we have seen that scenario on Showdown where you had a chance to obtain the World Heavyweight Championship. I can see it in your eyes and in your movements that you are tired of getting screwed over every time you get close to the throne. I can see that you are tired of being the piss ant that you have been for a while and your need to be something greater than what Damien Murrow has raised out of Mikado. 

You are just a simple man with a simple lust of fame and glory that in an instant will blow up in your face or end up becoming nothing. Hm, you are depending on a man that has brought our former king success and even though I don't know much of Damien Murrow to me he is nothing but a burden to this world that latches onto people like a parasite and suck away his clientele's talents like they are the only thing that keeps him alive in this industry. Men like him are nothing but scum of the Earth that isn't even worth thinking twice about or even worth taking a single look at. But you know, him and I are both parasites if you think about it Jacob and we aren't the only parasites in this company.  You see, you dare stand there and tell me that I'm just a man that is sucking the life out of my partner's fame and glory so he can forge the path of to glory. But what you don't realize is that you are calling the kettle black my friend. You don't even realize that you are a parasite to Damien Murrow as Damien is a parasite to you. You are solely depending on his history to what he has brought to men like Sekaiichi and hoping that he brings you similar fortune as he has known to do.  But lets face it Senn, lets open your eyes just because you have someone new in your corner isn't going to change a damn thing about you. You will always and forever be the lowly piss ant who is forever wandering to the throne, having no clue on how to obtain it. Even Cherish knew that a little ant like you wouldn't have made it nor kept the World Title that belongs to Voltage for long which is a good business move on her part. Even your former manager should see this a blessing in disguise because he won't have to see the train wreck of Jacob Senn go down in flames and be the man he doesn't want to be.

But now lets get to the main thing at hand Jacob, and that's you and I facing off for the first time. Now it sounds like you aren't too excited on facing me but I elated in getting inside the ring with you. Even though the sounds of me hitting the mat repeatedly is in my head and the images of me giving up has been engraved into my brain. It doesn't mean a damn thing to me right now. You can try to bring that up to me, or you can try to tell me the men that has forged their own paths to greatness. But all of that is irrelevant to me, because the only thing I care about is you Jacob. When I stepped forth into this company you were one of the few men that I have dreamed about going ahead to ahead with. You have captivated me in ways that's beyond my own understanding. The mere thought of being able to get my hands on you is making me salivate. This voice inside the back of my head is telling me to kill you over and over again that I'm breaking down right now. You may think that I may be at my most weakest but in this delusion that I'm making into reality. I AM AT MY MOST DANGEROUS AND YOU WILL SEE FIRST HAND HOW DEADLY I CAN BECOME. 

Senn, if you honestly think that Harmonic Convergence will keep me down or anything you throw at me will do me in then I'm going to ask you to do is to dig deep down and find something that will. Find something in your bag of tricks that will do me away because what I want you to understand is that you are in a fight of your life. This isn't just about respect, pride, honor, it's about who will walk away with everything that you hold dearly intact. This is more to me than just a wrestling match. For me this is just another man that I want to sink my venomous fangs into and rip apart. For you this is even greater, you want to etch your name into greatness. You may think that you are in a class above ordinary men Senn but you know as well as everyone else do that you are just a wannabe. You want your name to be mentioned with the men you have mentioned already. You want your name to be valued like no one has valued any other names that has came and gone in this company. To me your are just playing pretend, dressing up and believing that you are the greatest of all time. Which is amusing to me because you remind me of a certain clown that I use to know. Amusing that he tries to convince everyone that he is the hottest thing on Earth. He even pretends to be the next big thing. But look what happened to him, he is dead and gone and now I'm seeing that in you. Even if you do beat me Jacob, it wouldn't matter to me, it wouldn't even phase me at all. Not one little bit, because even if you do win or if I win. You are just going to entertain the millions of the masses and try to be something you can't be and that's is being great. So go ahead, believe that you can ascend to the top of the latter and try to struggle to get that World Title. I want to see you struggle and break and fall because we all know it's coming. So teach me this lesson Jacob, I'm curious what you are going to do to me, because I bet I will enjoy it. So fulfill my dream little Jacob Senn, please me the best way you possibly can. Dress up as Mikado, my partner, Jaywalker, CM Bank$ or whomever to get your confidence up, because at the end of all your efforts, you will fall on me and I'm not going to wait for you to fall on my sword. I'm going to pick up my sword and THRUST IT IN YOUR HEART AND DECAPITATE YOUR HEAD. So come Voltage, this is a mark of war and I'm waiting on the battlefield for you and all you have to do is come get me.
Post July 22nd 2014, 6:34 pm by Guest
Coward, hypocrite, arrogant … coward, hypocrite, arrogant…coward, hypocrite, arrogant. Are you done Scott? You know I have been wrestling for this company for about fifteen months now and all you have for me is three words? Really? I guess the first thing I have to say is I am actually not surprised by your lack of insults and “name-calling” towards me. I mean what can you really say to me Scott? How can you make me look inferior? My entire career is built on defeating multi time world champions and Hall of Famers, becoming the fastest and longest reigning Elite Champion, main eventing Pain for Pride in one of the shortest time ever, leading team EAW in the main event of Territorial Invasion, creating one of the longest winning streak ever set in EAW. That sounds like a bucket load of accolades that took me only months to accomplish but of course you are not that dumb to talk about of this in your speech. Because if you did mention it, it would just contradict your entire “rookie argument”, shatter every little bit of hope you have going for our upcoming match and just simply make you look like an innocent little puppy sitting next to me. But let’s forget everything I’ve just said and pretend for a second that I am a coward and other names you called me then why do you have to repeat the SAME point over and over again multiple times? IF it is a FACT, shouldn’t it just take ONE time to state it because let’s face it – nobody can revert the truth and use “yeah buts” against it? Oh I get it… it’s because what you said is not true; it’s because you yourself don’t actually believe what you have just said so you had to spend a good half of your promo sugarcoating it all.

Now let me address directly the three words you’ve just called me. First, how am I a “coward”? Am I a coward because I was/am afraid of Project EGO? Ha-ha, trust me Scott, I am doing fine, I am doing fine. I have made an ENTIRE career out of single handedly humiliating the Voltage roster and beating them all in the same ring. So really, I didn’t/ have no problem eradicating a six man faction that disbands at the first sign of failure. Am I coward because I decided to leave the company? So, are Mr. DDD, HBB, Y2Impact, Jaywalker and many other legends are all cowards as well? Come on, I DARE you say, “yes” to this question Scott. Can you name one match, which I’ve run away from? Oh right, I am sorry; you can’t because that has NEVER happened. What you can say is people RUN AWAY from ME. A recent example happened actually very recently, a few weeks ago, on a Showdown tag team match where Vic Vendetta was given a tag to face against me and what he did was run away from the match like a little bitch. See I maybe am a coward in your delusional, illogical world but it has nothing to do with our match on Saturday; my wrestling performance … it hasn’t changed, it hasn’t deteriorated. People like to use the term “consistency” a lot around here, well… I am the most consistent person this company has ever seen. If people do truly believe I am inconsistent, it’s because I am even a better superstar than I was during the time when; and this is a fact nobody can argue with me based on my outstanding wrestling performance.

How am I a “hypocrite”? You can’t even name one instance from my career that, by legal definition, makes me one. I guess it was just one of those cheap shots overused by everyone around here to make me cringe and make my skin crawl, which obviously is a fail attempt. And as much as you would like to be right about one point Scott, I am not arrogant. Arrogant is a person who displays exaggerated sense of his own skills and importance, and I am NOT that person. I speak my mind, I say what I am going to do, such as beat my opponent in the match, and you know that I am always right. The only one who’s arrogant is the person calling me that. They listen to what I can do to them in the ring, they get jealous and mad, so they try to counter my promo by exaggerating their abilities and bringing their arrogance to the next level; and as the result each one of them, no matter the stature, fail miserably but you already knew that. So in a way Scott, you are arrogant if you think you can stand up to me.

I’ve been wrestling for this business long enough, for 15 months, which is LONG way past the “rookie” status. Unless, you were trying to argue a point where I am a worse than a novice; then please be my guest to name me the people who have achieved the same grand accomplishments as me in the same amount of short time or LESS, if that person even exists. I have beaten guys like Diamond Cage, Hades and Zack Crash, guys who are considered main event talent; are they the guys who are inferior to somebody who’s worse than rookie? I’ll admit, it will be hilarious if you say “yes” because then it I begin to really wonder what does that make your partner Venom?

I don’t care if you like me or have no sympathy for me Scott. I really don’t. If I did, I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I let people like you walk all over me. The only thing I want from you is to do your best because I really hate it when I’m bored at my job. But regardless, how much effort you put into this match and regardless of what you have done in EAW, our faceoff is going to be a walk in the park for me. I mean you praise yourself for the biggest accomplishment that you have done in your entire career –eradicating EAW. But really Scott, have you ever stopped and think if that’s even relevant? “The end of EAW” didn’t even last more than a week or two because DDD was able to come and say “Who the fuck cares what Scott Diamond want and/or won? Let’s get this show on the road; POOF, just like that. So really Scott, I wouldn’t really count that as a “game changer”. It seems like to me whoever, made this match official, was forced to put a heavy stipulation on this match, so that people wouldn’t take an early home leave and at least give a bit of shit. But you did beat Dark Demon, someone who has spent majority of his prime time in some sort of stable and hiding behind people’s backs; kudos to you Scott, at least you have one thing in your career that makes you feel better about yourself.

Of course Scott, you are not Venom’s or Cross’ bitch. I mean you are working with them only to earn a tag team championship title, right? I mean when was the last time you were a champion? It was two years ago at King of Extremists, you won Answers World Championship against Alexander Da Vinci and lost to him a few months later before even Pain for Pride started, which suggests that your first win over him was just a stroke of good luck. So this is the only championship title you’ve won in the last two years that you’ve been in here, which is really pathetic and pity; unless of course you won some irrelevant title….or had an irrelevant reign…or both. It really makes sense now why would you decide to form a faction with another current extremist here. It’s really simple. One: you can’t win a title on your own; two: tag team division is dead; your match on Friday is like a freebie.

You interfered into my match last Saturday because you knew I was already dominating your partner and winning the match even though he had four eyes, two brains and four ears with the extra help of your manager. You were too scared to start this whole new “change” thing on a wrong note and put you even step lower than you already are after Pain for Pride. Also, it’s because you are just jealous of the things I have done such as my winning streak, which is still going down as one of the greatest thing ever in EAW history books; you can’t do all the amazing things I have done yourself. But what you don’t’ realize Scott is when you poke a bear, you get your arms, legs, neck, head and body BROKEN. This Saturday I am stepping with Matt Miles to face you and Venom in a tag team match. I may not know my partner or have chemistry with him but trust me when I say that once I get my tag, it will take me only ONE shot to bring either of you down. And one last thing ….remember Scott that PAYBACK is a BITCH!
Ian Mercury Debut Backlash
Post July 22nd 2014, 4:34 pm by Guest
I'm sure most of you caught the Showdown pre show the other night...Where I uh, fought Jack Noble, in my EAW debut. Now I'm sure all you watched the match and saw that I was on the receiving end of a Jagerbomb from Mr Noble. Believe me there's not a lot worse than losing in your first match as a newly signed EAW competitor.

*Ian runs his hand through his hair and pushes it to the side as he takes a deep breath*

The years of hard training you put in so you can finally make it on the big stage, you feel so confident going into it, your blood rushing and adrenaline pumping. But you can't even last five fucking minutes?
It can really get to you, you know. But if there's one thing I've learned throughout the years, not just in my fighting career, but as a boy, it's that whenever they push you down, you jump straight back up, if they hit you, you hit them harder. It's in no way a matter of getting even, or revenge. But having dignity, remembering where you came from and what and who you fight for. You cannot let a loss such as this get you down, you have to use it your advantage, you turn any anger or regret you have, and you turn it into confidence and intent. Which is exactly what I've done, my self assurance only grows and my fortress only becomes more impregnable. My punches will only become more uncontrollable, and my kicks will break through with an overwhelming aggression. 

When I was young, my parents divorced, and my father moved to a little flat in East London. And whenever I got to visit him I would be enlightened, I would see a different side of the world. I'm not sure if you know this but East London is a pretty rough area. My eyes were exposed to crime, violence and they were soon exposed to drugs. Partly growing up in an atmosphere of this mix had an instant effect on me, I had learn how to defend myself, I was told it wasn't so I could beat up anyone, but so I could survive. But these thugs and chavs who picked fights and continued to ruin themselves also opened my eyes to the future. Did I really wanna end up like them? So I decided to be someone. And here you find me, on my way to the top. You take me down once I will rise up like fucking Osiris and reclaim my throne. This loss is just a blip on the path I will be adventuring down in my time here. And I invite each and every person to follow me.
Post July 22nd 2014, 12:31 pm by Guest
---HOURS AFTER VOLTAGE----

( Camera pans into Dark Demons locker room, blood still covered on his face and laying in the corner of the locker room on a bench )

They took everything away from me, the woman I loved left me because I don’t run the company anymore, my stable all turned their backs on me, they took my championship, my cult following no longer follows me …their loyal devotion to the cause, to MY cause is no longer loyal but their true colours have been shown, traitors, every single one stabbed me in the back, except for Cleopatra. I made every single one of them. Eddie Mack only got his job back here because I fought for him, he was forgotten about in his injury by everybody aside from me, Lucian Black? He never seemed to recover in his come-backs as ‘George Copeland’ until I took him in and made ‘Lucian Black’ the most feared man on the roster! They suddenly think they don’t need me, that everything I’ve done is for nothing, I’m all by myself with Cleopatra now, I’ve nothing left. No title aspirations, no cult followers, nothing. I had no remorse, no guilt, I was ruthless and merciless, I controlled Dynasty with an iron grip through fear and violence, through the brilliant mind of Cleopatra but on Voltage? I’m nothing. I’m nothing but another ‘guy’ on the roster, another ‘name’ that can put on the match-card, I’m no longer the god of all gods, no longer am I ‘’unfuckwithable’’, no longer am I anything, I’m nothing. My power that I once had, the fear that I evoked, it’s all gone.

( Demon sits up from the bench and sits by the wall, his head hanging down as the blood drips slightly off his face onto his cut-up jeans )

I’ve nothing left to live for, nothing left to fight for in EAW …I can’t accomplish anything else when I’ve accomplished all that I’ve ever wanted to accomplish. I’m done with EAW, my expiration date is nearly done and I’ve only one final mission left to achieve in EAW before I take my leave and die – to take Zack Crash and Xavier Williams down with me.

( Dark Demon reaches into his pockets and takes out the crumbled up Cash in the Vault contract, the blood on his hands smearing it as a weak but twisted smile forms on his blood-covered face )

Xavier Williams, you want this contract back so badly? Come and get it, prove that you can earn your keep and prove you can actually survive without me watching over you like you think you can. Lannister already proved how easy it can be to catch you out, to destroy you, mane you, you realise I could have let him kill you and be done with this whole thing? How easy it would have been to burn you alive at the Draft? It’s a dog-eat-dog world Xavier and you’re sadly out of your depth. I’ve no desire to beat you in any matches, I’ve no desire to use your Contract and benefit myself with it, I’ve no desire to prove I’m better or superior to you, I’ve only the desire to give you a slow and painful death, a slow and painful death so you can hopefully realise the grave mistake you’ve made. I don’t mean a slow and painful death in a figurative sense either Xavier, I do mean it when I say I will kill you and Zack Crash, the two ultimate traitors to my heart. I’m going to kill you mentally first, I’m going take everything away from you like you took away from me, I’m going to make you want to wish you were dead, I’m going to make you BEG me to put you out of your misery and then, than I’m going to continue the assaults on you psychically, each one worse and worse until you’re dead. I don’t care what happens to me anymore, I’ve got nothing left to live for, nothing left to lose, not my career or my life.

( Dark Demon pulls up and sits on the edge of the bench, the twisted smile still on his blood-soaked face )

I’m going to burn this place to the ground ….

…. And none of us are getting out of this alive.

( Dark Demon sits back against the wall, a sick laughter can be heard as the camera begins to fade to black )
Abelard Becker
Post July 22nd 2014, 11:21 am by Abelard Becker
I don't really know whether to be happy or upset, I asked for gold... but tag team gold? It isn't EXACTLY what I had in mind but I gues it'll do. I don't REALLY think I'm that hard to please, but when you have a roster like Voltage has, (not a compliment) and a vacant EAW Championship it just seems logical I would be first in line for it, but nope. Here I am, in a similar situation to last week... facing rookies, the only difference is there is something in it for me even though not much.

I'll spare a tirade on Ashten Cross though, maybe I should have been more specific in the exact type of gold I wanted, but it's still far better than Albert could ever do. The difference between Ashten and Albert is that Albert was a business man trying to make it in this world, that just doesn't work. Whereas Ashten Cross has already made it in this world and is now trying to make it in the world of business, and considering he once owned all of this (even though it may not have been one of his brighter moments) it shows that he at the very least has some intel on how business works. 

I'm not really going to speak much about the tag team championship match on Voltage, maybe it's a stupid one, but I have a hunch that my opponents aren't going to say much either. However if they decide to I will be more than welcome to respond. 

What I really want to dig into is the events of Showdown last week. I believe the generalized conclusion is that I was told by both Ashten Cross and James to do what I did to Moonlight Predator. Let's get one thing straight, I'm not a hit man, I'm not Lannister, I don't work for Ashten Cross or James Martin... I work with them. I interfered in the match because I have a legitimate gripe with Moonlight Predator, one that I needed to take care of, and did. 

I've always had a problem with people who didn't know what their place was. Nothing is worse than a rookie, yes a rookie... one who has always had a problem handling his attitude I might add who thinks he's bigger than what he really is. I don't like Moonlight, I never have, when he left EAW in 2012 because, "he wasn't getting what he wanted" most people saw it as a despicable act, I was one of the few who didn't. What I saw it as was the act of a coward. Instead of taking a stand and taking action, fighting for what he believed he deserved... he simply left, felt that it, "wasn't worth his time". Then why come back? If this wasn't worth your time, why return in the first place? So now you're a coward and a hypocrite. And now that you're back you're just as cocky and arrogant as you've ever been, you're a coward, a hypocrite, and you're arrogant... you've got the holy trinity right there. You're a walking contradiction, one that left because he felt he was being screwed out of the World Championship yet returning to try and win the World Championship. 

I don't sympathize with you, but I can relate. As a matter of fact we're pretty similar, the only difference... and it's a BIG one is that instead of me cowering out when I expressed my displeasures, I went onto create the most successful reform in the history of this company. I didn't lawyer up and try to "buy EAW", I manned up and took out anyone who saw differently than I did and in the process became the most powerful man EAW has ever seen. And because I did that, I can stand here and say that I'm a noble human being. That's something you can't say truthfully about yourself. 

That's something that no one here can truthfully say.
So it Begins...
Post July 22nd 2014, 10:07 am by Guest
Father Pedro: “A lounge chair, a big screen TV, a computer, a ‘furn-a-Kit’ desk and a standard issue Army cot. This was all he wanted in this huge place. The Building Manager said he could paint the walls a different color then the white that was already here, but he shrugged him off. He has money from the family. Not a lot mind you, just enough for him to be comfortable. These things, however, was all he asked for. The apartment is a modest one. The place is fourteen- hundred square feet, one and a half bathrooms and beautifully modern by anyone’s standards.

He just uses it to rest his head. I’ve come in early in the morning while he was “Sleeping”. That’s at least what he calls it, but I’ve seen it. His body rests while his soul twists with the torment that has plagued him most of his life. Talking and screaming in his sleep, poor soul. Events that haunt him, events that scare him, things too late to change…

O’ Lord, in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ, please carry him across the sand during his torment, and bring him peace…

He signed his contract offer with EAW. I wanted him to wait a few weeks or months just to get himself settled in this place. My sabbatical is for a year, however, I will take longer should I feel the need. He is inpatient though.

I can hear the intro to that podcast over the computer speakers. 'The Heel and The Face Live Wrestling Show', He listens as if it's the spoken word….”

Sean Walsh: “Well, we’re here another week.”

TommyC: “Yes, we are.”

Sean Walsh: “…and we have what appears to be HUGE news for EAW.”

TommyC: “What’s going on?”

Sean Walsh: “Way to do your homework for the show, ‘Sharpie’.  After a ten year plus absence, Demon Knight is returning to action and has signed with Extreme Answers Wrestling.”

{Private Message Ping…}

TommyC: “That’s some big time news. Do we have any idea who he is facing? When his first match is?”

{Typing}

Sean Walsh: “He’s scheduled to face "The Crownless King" Matt Matlock, in a non-televised match this Friday night at Voltage.”

{Private Message Ping}

TommyC: “Man, that’s going to be some match up.”

Sean Walsh: “You’re always on the ball there, ‘Sharpie’.”

{Typing}

……

{The hair buzzer makes the next couple of minutes of the podcast inaudible. Clumps of long, straight, black hair fall in heaps into the bathroom sink. The double paned mirror reveals an almost a new person. Someone he hasn’t “seen” in a while. A razor can be seen and heard dragging across the stubble skin of this head and face. He is almost ready. He can feel his heart beating faster. He lets his head and face air dry. Like demon being reborn, drying its outstretched wings. The priest walks to the bathrooms archway just in time to see the completed transformation…}

Father Pedro: “EAW?”

Demon Knight: “They PM’d me. They want an interview…”

Father Pedro: “I’ll clean this up, you go…”

{Demon Knight grabs his gear bag and heads for the door.}

Father Pedro: “What about the Show?”

Demon Knight: “I’ll catch the rest of it later on iTunes.”

Father Pedro: “The things you can do with a computer…”

Demon Knight: “I’ll be back later… See you on the Hard Road…”

Father Pedro: “In the name of Christ…..”

{More…Soon.}
Post July 21st 2014, 10:46 pm by Guest
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 Scyiwi

“I must be mad to be roaming the streets at this hour in this heavy rain. I’ve long since forgotten what I was even looking for in the first place. Was I looking for a fight? No, that’s not it. I’ve never had the intestinal fortitude to pick a fight with some poor asshole that never warranted a beating and the ones that did warrant one, from what I’ve seen in this city, it probably wouldn’t be for anything more than drunkenly harassing people. What was I looking for? This is gonna get under my skin. Is it possible I’ve finally just lost it? I’m walking around this city in the pouring rain dressed up in a mask like some rogue vigilante and I can’t even begin to remember why. I’m not some protector to this city. I don’t even live in this city. I don’t know this city. From what I’ve seen, there’s nothing that calls for immediate action or some kind of crusade of justice. No, now it’s coming to me. There’s a land far beyond any ordinary city. A land I’ve only recently learned about. There’s plenty of scum clogging the arteries of this city and the next, but the real core of it all lies in a land that you can’t physically see. ‘A Land of Extreme’ they told me, ‘You’ll be huge! People love guys in masks! Kids will eat that up!’. I tried to keep from dry heaving on the spot, but something stopped me. What if I could take this time on national television they wanna give me and actually make some kind of a dent in this World? I don’t even touch 200 pounds, my gear looks like my mom knitted it for me, and I’m about as intimidating as a scrawny guy in a red mask can be. I shouldn’t be here. But it’s a tempting offer. It really is. They tell me I’ll get a chance to prove myself against a guy that looks about as delusional as me. Some kind of glorified mime in a bad trenchcoat. I’ve seen worse. I’ve fought worse. I don’t look like much, but I’ve been around the block a few times and not a single jackass who’s painted himself up has put up any more of a fight than someone who doesn’t use cheap tactics like that. I don’t wear this to scare anyone. I just don’t think my face is worth seeing. Nobody remembers what’s under the mask. Nobody. Where was I? Oh yeah. The Land of Extreme. I guess I won’t know I’ve failed until I’ve tried. Out here in the big city and the big World, a guy like me is practically nobody. A Land of Extreme? A whole World of its own? I might be somebody. Who knows.”
A-Will
Post July 21st 2014, 7:46 pm by A-Will
Debut Promo]

(A-Will is sitting in his car, looking through pictures of roster members of all the rosters that EAW sent him. As he is looking through him, he laughs after every word he says about each picture.)

That's a faggot, that's a faggot, that's a faggot, that's definitely a faggot. Gee, why are all these people faggots? They wasted perfectly good trees for these idiots that can't even pose decently?

(A-Will looks around to see if anyone is watching. He then pulls out a lighter and tries to set the pictures on fire. Before the fire touches the paper, he looks one last time and sees the camera man walking up to the car with the camera. He stops, puts the lighter away, and rolls the window down.)

Come on in, please.

(The camera man opens the car door and gets in. He then points the camera towards A-Will.)

Be grateful that you're talking to a world class athlete. I, unlike this roided monkey I'm facing, knows what true success is. I got here based on it and I'm going to continue to thrive in the future because of it, while for you, Brown, it will all crumble in your face and you will fall at the hands of yours truly, A-Will. Any man that feels the need to assault someone that isn't an athlete screams coward. How about you find me and try to be a tough guy? I will make you tap and expose you for what you truly are, a pussy. Pitting me against you is, for you, a tragedy in the making. You want to look intimidating, but you don't bring the pain, you bring the shame. You aren't intelligent enough to be on my level. Do you have a vision? Do you have a brain? I ask these things because you don't show any signs of having one. Look at me, I'm built, I'm strong, and I'm also talented, something you are not. EAW can make me take a drug test and it would be proof that I don't have any substance in my body, but where does that leave you, Brown? Why do you feel so convinced that you have to pit the word "Domination" in your name? I can assure you that the only thing you'd dominate is popping the cap if you know what I mean. I also assure everyone that, if YOU were to take a drug test, not only would steroids be in your body, but what will be running through your body would be phoniness and shame. I don't know how you can live with yourself while knowing that you're not real. All this "tough guy" persona is just that, a facade to hide the true you, but how about instead of hiding it, just show it. It's just fascinating how you don't have a single thought in your mind, yet we have to give up people like Michael Jackson or Bernie Mac for the likes of selfish fakes like you, but I will avenge those people. I'm going to start by eliminating you from EAW on Showdown and, aside from that, whether I be on the pre-show or the main show, I will ALWAYS steal the whole show. Oh, it's real, it's damn real. You might want to get out and away from this arena, man. Let's just say it will be explosive for a while.

(A-Will smiles as the cameraman quickly gets out of the car and runs from it. A-Will throws all the pictures out of his car except one. That one is a picture of Domination Brown. He pulls out his lighter, lights it on fire, and throws it out the window. He drives away while the camera is zooming into the fire.)

Burn, baby, burn!

(The camera stays pointed to the fire for a few seconds and then fades to black.)
Post July 21st 2014, 7:20 pm by Guest
Don't let this face fool you...I'm Left Eye I am a woman with great discipline. My addiction is wrestling ! My obsession is competition....My name is Alex Lopez and I'm here to win champships In E.A.W!!

Last edited by Alex Lopez on July 22nd 2014, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacob Senn
Post July 21st 2014, 4:46 pm by Jacob Senn
EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...) - Page 21 CreedWhiteLogo
Voltage #1
Are you ready to listen now?
All I have heard this week is why, Jacob Senn, why did you decimate your own friend right before our very eyes? Why did you bring back the cancer that is Damien Murrow back into Extreme Answers Wrestling? I am going to answer that for you, right now. I brought Damien Murrow back as my own manager because I need someone who I know can make a man turn into something more than just an average man. I do not want to be another man who just walked through here and left without have a grand moment to call my own and many people tell me that I should be glad that I even had a Pain for Pride moment with a legend like Lethal Consequences and you know what I say? Fuck Lethal Consequences. He is just a man who had too much adoration from the sickening masses in attendance and it brought his ego to a point where he thought he was untouchable. I guess he wasn’t when I beat him for the five-count. The fact is, people, I chose Damien Murrow to be my manager because he is going to not do what he did with Sekaiichi, but do something even grander, even greater, and more terrifying for the rest of the world. You see, I am going to be greater than a king of the weak men, better than a withered god with no more value to his name, but something even bigger. I am going to be a cornerstone to not only Extreme Answers Wrestling, but to this industry as a whole and along my side, you have Damien Murrow who will assist me in making it happen along the way, but enough about that.
Let us talk about this upcoming Friday at Voltage, where I face Mr. DEDEDE’s newest handpicked apprentice and New Breed Champion, Ryan Savage. I am going to be frank with you, Ryan, you are good. You are not great and hell, you are not even in the same reality as being at the level of a cornerstone, but you are good and there is some untapped potential beneath that exterior of yours, but that is the difference between me and you. That is the harmonic divergence that keeps you right where you are, being a parasite to men like Mr. DEDEDE, men like Xavier Williams who became a tick just sucking the life out of Dark Demon and men like Brian Daniels, which enough is spoken there. Then you have me, a man who is in a select class of men who got to where he is on his own. Men like Jaywalker, Mr. DEDEDE, Y2Impact, CM Bank$, who etched their own path into history without riding the coattails of some legend to do the bidding for us. You got some skill, I mean you were able to take away the championship from Xavier Williams, but that is where the extent of your potential fades away. You are latching yourself on the prestigious host of Mr. DEDEDE, to try and suck whatever reverence and respect you can so people can notice you and take you seriously, but the truth is no one will because you are just another man trying to eat off another’s plate. Voltage, I will give you a lesson on why you did not defeat Brian Daniels and Xavier Williams last week, why you had to tap out and give in to the submission and why you will never rise above the challenge and claim the throne of being the man of Extreme Answers Wrestling. That throne belongs to the cornerstone of professional wrestling and there is no one, and I mean no one, who is going to bring a halt to my ascension.
Nothing is true; everything is permitted.
Post July 21st 2014, 11:25 am by Guest

"Will power is to the mind like a strong blind man who carries on his shoulders a lame man to see the world."

A victory is a victory. Out of pure admiration for the sport and passion I carry out week after week, I would have loved to put my actions on exhibition with wrestling, but it looks as if Ashten Cross and his saints had a different idea. It hurts. It isn’t a good feeling, but a win is a win, and it’s always the first one that’s the most redeeming to get back. Voltage this week was a show full of surprises, swerves, and disgust. The Nas and Aren got murdered, Jacob Senn attempted to shock the world with his announcement of Damien Murrow’s services, and then a hell of a match from Xavier Williams. Do you see what’s lacking there? I’ll give a hint; it’s The Ultimate Broski, and him hitting the Long Island Lifetime. Fans will remember moments like Xavier and Ashten’s, but I’m nothing more than an after thought. My anger is building up and it looks as if this new kid gets to be on the receiving end of it.

Riley DeWitt. What a rookie. Riley, I’ll be honest with my first couple words and say that you’re phenomenal at what you do, and what you say. You are going to be one hell of an opponent and if you bring what you brought to that match against Scott Diamond… Then we’re going to steal the show, bud. There is one issue though, and it is that after my injustices the past two weeks, you’re going to have to get your scruffy lil’ ass beat, and I do not have a damn issue with it. Bro, you may be good, you may even be great, but against the Veteran Broski you’ll have to be eight times better than you were in that match against the Steroid Addict, Scott Diamond. I understand your bloodlust and your desire to win, and I am inspired by your passion following your mother’s death, but you’re picking some wrong battles to be fighting. You want to win? Stay away from Scott Diamond, because he’s only an eighth of what I am. If you’re so motivated and so inspired to win, you better carry your ass to the pre-shows again, kid. Now, as a few final and inspiring words, you should understand that I do think you’re going to go far, and I think you’re something special, but when I’m making my grind and my own push towards the World Title, you’re just a stepping stone that’s going to get hopped on and jumped past as I move forward. Be ready, because this week is going to be total hell bro.

Woo Woo Woo, You Know It!
Clark Duncan
Post July 21st 2014, 9:13 am by Clark Duncan
Roll the footage boys!

The feed cuts to Eddie speaking on the set of The Mack Shack.

Yeah Eddie, yeah I do. I’m going to try my best to not throw a bitch fit here though I am certainly entitled to do so. I’m a former Age of Extreme Champion, sure… is it the most prestigious championship in EAW’s history? No. But that title alone is a lot more than what some others have done here. I’m a former National Extreme Champion, a former Tag Team Champion, I won the 2012 Cash in the Vault… do you realize how impressive that is? Regardless of the result of my cash-in, just to win Cash in the Vault… dozens and dozens have tried and only seven have succeeded. There have been hundreds and hundreds of extremists in this company throughout the years and I’m better than almost every single one of them. I won’t try and paint an impossible picture but I don’t think it’s crazy to say I’m amongst the top 25. I’ve never gotten into trouble, when I decided to leave last year it was on good terms, which is something that can hardly be said nowadays. I was welcomed back with what I thought were open arms but little did I know that those open arms would soon ball up into nothing but cheap, immature jabs. Spewn forth by just about everyone… and yeah, it may have been a bit funny at first, hell even I may have cracked on myself a few times… I won bust of the year, and maybe it was deserving… but now… now it seems as if that’s all my career is, forget everything else, wipe the trophies and the championships off the mantle and lets replace it all with this eyesore. Maybe it’s my fault for being a little too passive but I’m not being treated fairly around her. There’s a lot of uncertainty but that I can say with supreme confidence… I’m just not getting my respect. Especially by these people and the noobs in the back considering I’ve accomplished more in my career than they can ever wish to in theirs. OH RESPECT! RESPECT! LIKE WE HAVEN’T HEARD THIS STORY 1,000 TIMES… BUT IT’S THE TRUTH!! THE HONEST TO GOD TRUTH AND IT’S DISGUSTING!! I’ve had a borderline Hall of Fame career but tell me how I get treated worse than someone like Tomi Venus… a guy who is made fun of so much we’re expecting him to take his life at any second… EXPLAIN TO ME EDDIE HOW I GET TREATED WORSE THAN TOMI VENUS?!

Eddie grins and looks rather proud of that moment.

Hey EAW, get fucked.

Another snippet of footage begins to play.

I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. I’m going to stop showing up to work, stop competing in matches, stop everything, if EAW wants to stop sending my paychecks then so be it. I have more than enough to live off due to my “past success”… bottom line is,… until something changes around here, until I get what’s deserved, I’m done.

Eddie begins to laugh to himself.

It's such a shame that EAW could do this to an employee they once valued so much. Hang on, what am I talking about? It's not a shame, not anymore, maybe in late 2012 or early 2013 it may have been... but not today. In fact, they probably don't care. This, my friends... is a classic example. "Of what" I hear you asking. Well, that's me for to know and for you to find out.
Lethal Consequences
Post July 21st 2014, 2:07 am by Lethal Consequences
I control my fate. Not others.

That's been known for a long time. Some of you might have forgotten, some of you might have never realized. Some of you have chosen to turn a cheek to that fact and choose to believe that I am just swimming in the same pool as you all are. Some might like to believe that I succumb to the titles and the glitz and the glory and the boards and the suits and the categories and the roster pictures and the title history and the Free Per Views and the Greatests of All Time Ever To Exist Absolutely Without a Doubt in E-Federations...

but I don't succumb to that.

I succumb to my own will. I succumb to what is in front of me and what goes on internally with my own self. Sometimes you can't plan it out. Sometimes you have to let the vortex take you where it wants to and let yourself walk within the torus that you all should realize you walk in. I did this on ShowDown. I let myself go into the ether and do what I needed to do. I needed to show everyone that the middle ground is a much more pleasing option when dealing with someone like myself. It is much more pleasurable, not just for me, mind, but for anyone in question to have a balanced sort of life. I sure do. And look at me. I'm a nice well-balanced man of the world, just doing his job. I've no enemies. No ill-will on me. I'm literally the top of the line kinda guy you want to be in E-Feds. I'm picture perfect, I'm mild-mannered, I'm just your everyday extremist. Nothing too good, nothing too bad. Not the best, not the worst.

Right?

Right.

Now. There's a select few that don't believe that. The will of my self, the middle mannered persona... But above their opinions, I have proof. I showed that fact on ShowDown, did I not? Before I go any further, I'm going to ask one question.

Did I lose my match?

I'm sure Mr. Anderson can let the darkness answer that.

And now this question. Did Diamond Cage lose his match?

Well, no. No he didn't. He came out on top! I can't blame the kid, to be honest. We've all known that there was a lose wire somewhere. I mean I didn't want to be the one to say it out loud, but we all know that he was the special one in the EAW Family. There. I said it. He's just a special dude, y'know. Nothing wrong with that at all. He was excited. And to give him the benefit of the doubt I bet he was just excited and forgot to come out.

To my match.

To be my partner.

To help me win a match.

But I held the fort down. And really there's no ill feelings at all. Everybody's okay now. I got away without a scratch on me. Don't get me wrong, fighting away Vendetta and the human embodiment of the Darkness was quite a challenge, but I did it! And Diamond Cage got away from that match unscathed as well, thank baby jesus. Y'know, being one of the low tier Hall of Famers I could get away from that darkness...

but Cage?

I don't know if he would've helped me. I don't know if I would've learned anything from him. I'm just glad he gets his title opportunity without getting a boo-boo in a sanctioned match. You never know what could happen in those matches. You could cut yourself and get blood everywhere. Some crazy fan could throw a chair. Hell, you could even run into one of those walls that are near the ring.

You know what I say about those damn sanctioned matches...

You can never trust 'em...

I'm just glad Cage learned to stay away from them.
Post July 21st 2014, 1:09 am by Guest
I’ve been everywhere, seen everything, and so far had a great career. I wrestled under many great companies, and have many accomplishments, but too many times have I been screwed, or otherwise ignored. My greatness has been recognized on so many occasions and yet I never get that title match I deserve, nor do I get my chance to prove I’m the absolute best.. but damn I have been so close I could taste it.. I never had a clean world championship opportunity, and it is a damn shame that I have to start ALL OVER AGAIN, from scratch. 

Now of course in my near three years of active competition, I have learned the hard way, this is how things are gonna be. Now I have been in EAW before, and it was all similar to everything else I had seen in another company. The bitterness, the hatred, the blood, the barbed wire is all too familiar. I know what it takes to win here, as I have won these matches before. Now I’m facing this guy named Austin Wright, who happens to be a “pretty boy” who is too cliche. He worries about my name, and everything else that doesn’t have a damn thing to do with the way I compete. First of all you ignorant idiot, before you even attack me, take the make-up off and get your facts right. If you had a clue, you would know that “Lightening” is an alternate spelling for the phenomenon in the sky, and also apart of of the word “enLIGHTENING”. And let’s be honest if your worrying about how my name is spelled, your either desperate for attention, are you know you are so inferior to me, that you have to make up pathetic attacks on me. Honestly kid, did mommy not hug you enough as a child? Did you spend one too many nights at the adoption place? It’s a tragedy to think about really. But not as big as the tragedy that your “one match career” is gonna be. I don’t think you understand how long I waited for these opportunities. I have done years of training, and believe me boy-toy, they won’t be wasted. 

You see Austin, I made my career out of doing extreme matches. Hell, my first pay-per-view match was a street fight, in which I not only won, but knocked my opponent out. Let’s just say I didn’t have any problems with him any more. I have been in many ladder matches, hardcore matches, and just flat out grueling matches, all of which would make your plastic face cringe. I have been bruised and bloodied and will have no problem doing the same to you... If you ever get on the red carpet, you certainly won’t be walking, you’ll be rolling in a chair, because I will have no problem snapping your neck, and making sure you never wrestle again.. Because trust me, if this is my first step on the road to the top I can and I WILL make it happen..
Post July 20th 2014, 4:49 pm by Guest
The time has come. The time for Extreme Answers Wrestling to get a bit "prettier" is now. My name is Austin Wright and I am proud to say that I hail from the great city of San Jose and weigh-in at a lean, sexy 205 pounds. Trust me, you'll want to remember this.

Ya know when I crossed the t's and dotted the i's on my seven figure contract, I knew exactly what I was getting into. I know that there are maniacs running around this place wielding God knows what wrapped in barbed-wire, trying to carve their opponents to shreds. I'm here to say to all the EAW fans and (more importantly) the Austin Wright Fanclub, that I will never stoop to such low levels that some here in EAW rely on and that I will try my damndest to bring class to this stinkin' place. And that all starts this Friday before Voltage goes live on the air. Ya see, apparently EAW thinks that you fans just aren't ready to experience Austin Wright every week on your television screens around the world. Perhaps it is because the company isn't comfortable having a sex symbol such as I take the spotlight off of their top guys just yet. But rest assured, it will happen very, very soon.

So now I find myself in a match with a fellow by the name of Collin Lightening. Evidently nobody has had the heart to tell this poor bastard that his last name is spelled incorrectly and that there is a completely unnecessary second "l" in his first name. Now Collin, I know that as another upstart here in the Land of Extreme, you're going to want to make a grand impression in your first match here too. Unfortunately that just isn't going to happen. For one thing, I would never allow someone as grotesquely-looking like you beat someone as handsome like me. When I look at you, Collin...I don't see someone who can take on the responsibilities of a world champion. For one thing, you just don't look the part. The physique isn't there and you're certainly not visually pleasing on the eyes. With my movie-star good looks, I would transcend the wrestling business as World Champion here. I can see it now: Austin Wright walking the red carpet, mingling with Hollywood A-Listers as the world title is safely wrapped around my waist.

But here's the thing, Collin....I'm more than a pretty face. I can wrestle with the best of them and I will beat the holy hell out of you this week. I don't rely on weapons like the little boys do here. I am a sound professional wrestler and I have no problem making an example out of you. You want to brawl? Well, back-home they did say I had the meanest right hand in all of Santa Clara County. You want to chain wrestle? In a blink of an eye I'll have you twisted up like a pretzel and you'll be screaming in agony, begging for mercy. I am all business when that bell rings and that is bad, bad news for you. But don't worry, Collin...there will be many, many more who Austin Wright will put to shame in their career...

You'll just have the honor of being the first.
Post July 20th 2014, 9:59 am by Guest
DEBUT PROMO
A cameraman is shown wandering the streets of Oakland. He approaches a group of people standing around on a street corner.
Cameraman: Hey what can you tell me about Domination Brown?
Man: Don't go where the lions go man.
The group walks away. The cameraman looks around for someone else. He approaches a woman leaning against a nearby chain link fence.
Cameraman: Hey what can you tell me about Domination Brown?
Woman: Ayyyy if you don't know I ain't telling. It's better off that way believe me. 
Cameraman: I'm just looking for some information.
Woman: Ain't got nothin' for ya. The grass ain't always greener on the other side.
Cameraman: What's that supposed to mean?
Woman: Means what it means. Now get to steppin'.
The cameraman walks away and continues to walk from block to block. Suddenly the camera is knocked to the ground.
Cameraman: What the fuck?!
The camera goes black as a heavily accented voice is heard speaking.
???: Ah yes we have been expecting you haven't we? Please... please stand up... Come right on in. Come into my Palace. Do not be afraid my lesser beast. Domination Brown will not hurt you... much.
Loud screams are heard before sudden silence.
Post July 19th 2014, 11:44 pm by Guest
The Darkness Awaits...

Baron McMasters, Sage and Sah'ta Thor are again standing in the ring all three together. Sage is getting a louder pop then Thor, but Thor is getting a lot more chants since aligning himself with Sage and Baron McMasters. 'DARKNESS' chants erode cheering for the three of them until Baron finally raises the microphone to his mouth. "SIT DOWN AND" the crowd says his quote with him "SHUT... THE HELL... UP..." The crowd cheers for Baron finally getting behind that quote. "You lack of care GI Styles, why are you focusing on something that already happened? Why are you focusing on the Battle Royal weeks ago? You do realize that it's over right? No re-dos? In case you've forgotten though, it took just about all the people left in the Battle Royal to eliminate my client Sage. He's the tallest, strongest, most talented athlete in EAW. Sage is a monster."

The crowd reacts to that final sentence well, they start chanting 'Monster! Monster! Monster!' when Baron quickly shouts before the crowd can react, "SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE HELL UP." The crowd cheers some more and now Baron ignores them and keeps talking. "I think it's pretty funny that a fool like you GI Styles has the privilege to be in the same company as Sage, let alone the same damn ring at the same damn time. Though, what I find unique is that you think it's right to stick your tongue out at him just because you're not exactly the same, everyone is different so what makes you think that you have the damn right to judge Sage because he's 'emo', Sage isn't even emo though that's where I'm confused. Sage says the Darkness awaits not near emo, emos cut themselves, emos have long hair that covers their eyes, emos have various face piercings, if there are any holes in Sage's face he didn't purposely get them put there. I find it funny that you call Sage's backyard wrestling experience garbage, considering that just goes to show how extreme and how crazy Sage is willing to get whenever he needs to do something to pick up the win. Please tell me your wrestling background GI Styles, please tell me what you plan on doing when you've tried everything you can do in your very limited move set, what are you planning to do? Hit a few suplexes on Sage? I dare you to try to hit a suplex on him. Then what if you run out of options you runt that thinks he's got the power of a mule? What are you going to do when you realize you CAN'T lift him up? Sage can always pull out some of his backyard wrestling experience and get a little crazy, but you all know Sage is already crazy." says Baron, "Sage is already crazy."

Baron McMasters hands the microphone to Sage. "The darkness awaits..." says Sage "The darkness awaits."
Grace Izumi
Post July 19th 2014, 9:34 am by Grace Izumi
*Up at the Great White North in the great state of Ontario, an EAW camera crew opens the scene staring at a skyscraper with the words ‘Igarashi, Igarashi and Spencer’, upon panning down they reveal a café at the foot of the building. Inside, fingering through some loose leaf folders, GI Styles sits, humming to himself in between sips of tea and bites of some kind of pastry*

GI: *muttering to himself* So that’s in order, all of that is going through…Yes. And there’s that. Heh. I can’t really keep going through all of this now, can I? Especially when I have all of these options surrounding me. Maybe it is time…

*As he leans back in his chair, GI can only frown as he pulls out a couple of chest and neck X-Rays, which he can only pretend to understand before putting them back in to a folder which has a medical cross on it. As he arranges everything back into its proper place, GI straightens all of the folders and puts them back into a briefcase. As he cracks his fingers, he turns back to the camera and, no longer spouting a smile, he just looks deadpan into it with a look of annoyance*

GI: I’ve long suspected it, but truly the idiots are a rising force in this industry. I mean, just look at the final three competitors left in the Battle Royal. You had Ryan Savage, who can barely string a coherent sentence together, Hurricane Hawk who has to use his past reputation to compensate from the fact that he is a mouth-drooling idiot, and Lucian Black who didn’t make a lick of sense all week, but hey. Between them, they reiterated their mind-numbing points no fewer than a dozen times between the three of them, so that must mean they deserve credit and adulation as credible threats, right?

Yeah, I know I lost to them in the scheme, but the fact that I lost to three people who proved the fact that spoke so poorly and demonstrated such little intellect throughout the week kind of pisses me off. I mean, I always took pre-match interviews seriously. That’s why I actually bother to use big words, and attempt to abide by some form of coherent sentence structure. I pace myself, so I’m not left spewing out a bunch of pointless and incoherent verbal diarrhea, but I guess it all turns out the same, doesn’t it? My grandfather always told me that no-one ever got poor underestimating the intellect of the general public, and he was right, because it looks like that type of dumb bullshit got through to everyone. Repetition must be key, because just repeating the same bullshit over and over again for no real purpose just seems to get you ahead in this company, as far as the crowd is concerned. If intelligence and making a God damn lick of sense was good enough to get you places, I’d have amassed a small fortune on merch, but no. The ramblings of idiots seem to appease people more, so just as long as you repeat the bullshit you say so everyone kind of gets what you mean, you’ll always end up on top in the eyes of everyone. That’s just how it works, right?

God damn. Me and Aren were the only people who made any sense that week, and we were out before the God damn halfway mark. How do mouth-breathers keep getting ahead in this company? And damn. I have to deal with this all again this week.

I mean, seriously, Sharter...If you were half as intelligent as you thought you were, you’d still be overestimating yourself tenfold. I don’t know why looking up a date on Wikipedia and seeing what happened has any relevance to this match at all, but really it just shows what a pseudo-intellectual greenhorn you are. Here’s the scoop, kid. Tomorrow, the world will continue spinning and no-one will care. We’ll have a match, and hopefully the fact that everyone in this contest bar myself as no-name plebeians won’t bore people to tears, so maybe a few people will care. This is not comparable to any of the junk you managed to find on Google after a 10 second search. This will not be annulled in history, nor will anyone really care what happened within a week’s time. I know I am a pretentious arsehole at times, but you really turn it up to 11. At least my bouts of hyperbole are actually relevant, and aren’t just the inapplicable prattle of a Liberal Arts Major from the South-East Idaho A&M Community College.

Still, perhaps I’m being too harsh on him. At least he who named himself after a group of annoying drunks and creepy old dudes who was boring EAW for much of last year isn’t as bad as that Sage idiot. I mean, seriously. Did you just take too many headshots in some garbage backyard company which isn’t worthy of the categorization of being an actual wrestling company, or did you just sniff a lot of glue and petrol as a child? You can barely string a sentence together, nobody knows who you are, and you actually find a crowd of people who care enough to react to your bullshit? Oh, but you made a basketball reference that didn’t make any sense, and then spent the rest of the time talking about ‘Darkness’, like every other emo motherfucker who has ever been here and has left soon after. Yeah, I’m sure you’ve got a bright future ahead of you. I mean, hell, Tomi spent most of his career doing the same sort of thing. Ask around, and see how well that did him.

*With a look of absolute disgust on his face, GI just spits on the ground and walks away as the camera follows him for a second, before fading to black*

GI: *once again muttering to himself* Every week it’s some new bullshit, and a new group of idiots, isn’t it? Getting really fucking sick of this shit. Maybe Cy had the right idea…

EAW Promoz! (Part 1 - Locked for posting...)

Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next