Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 30 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 30 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 30 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 30 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 30 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Section closed)

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 30 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Section closed)
Post January 4th 2016, 11:30 pm by Guest
.:Voltage #1:.
"My Division..."

The scene begins with an overview of a therapist’s office. A slender, Asian woman with short, black hair is seen sitting at her desk, reading the book “Why are Teenagers so Fucking Hormonal?” Suddenly a light knock is heard coming from the door. The woman glances and quickly puts her book away. Her light voice signals to the stranger on the other side of the door to enter. Eris LeCava slowly opens the door and walks in.

Woman: Oh, sorry for the wait! I’ve been busy all day trying to set up my office. It’s so nice to see you again, Eris! You remember my name, correct? It’s Caroline! Well, obviously you should know my name since this is our third session.

Eris: (Eris shoves her hand towards the direction of Caroline) Enough. I have a pounding headache. Make this quick.

The woman’s eyes widen as she begins to quickly nod and say “okay, okay” under her breath. Caroline sits down and lightly smiles.

Caroline: So. . . the reason I asked you to come in today was because you’ve missed the past couple of sessions. As you know, you signed an agreement stating that you need to attend every scheduled session that you have with me. Is there any particular reason as to why you haven’t shown up?

Eris: I haven’t shown up because I’ve had more important things to do.

Caroline: Like?

Eris: Like… Like train! And win matches, obviously.

Caroline: I see. I understand that you’re taking care of yourself in a physical manner, however, you must remember that it’s also important to take care of your mental state. Your career is a very stressful environment and referring back to your comments in our previous sessions, you’ve stated that this is a great atmosphere to express your anger, frustrations, happiness, excitement, confusion—

Eris: Right, no doubt about that, really! But lately I’ve been able to vent to my lovely Heart Break Gal and she’s been so great to me. Letting her know my excitement, sadness, confusion, frustrations and anger has helped me view this world in a different perspective. She never fails to give me words of wisdom that seem to restore hope in my small, dark, wrinkly heart. She’s the only therapy I need, trust me.

Caroline: I see, I see. I get the sense that you rely on Ms. Heart Break Gal a lot. What’s going to happen once HBG isn’t there?

Eris: (Begins to laugh) that’s just crazy talk! HBG is going to be by my side for the rest of my career! I mean, why wouldn’t she? I do everything she says and I’m just grateful that she gives me the time of day. I’ve learned so much from her and I’m sure I’ve shown her moves that not even Y2Impact can teach her in and outside of the ring. Regardless, before my lovely HBG, my heart was filled with emptiness. I felt like a small fish in a big, scary pond. I felt lonely, afraid and extremely depressed. Even after I won my championship. Before I competed for the Vixens title, I had a lot of EAW Veterans tell me that once I get my hands on the title that all Vixens are striving for, I’m going to feel like I’m on top of the world. Well, guess what? Once I actually won the Vixens title, I felt like the entire world TURNED AGAINST ME. I felt as if everyone was coming after me because I had something that they wanted. I still feel that way, but Hexa-Gun has helped me not feel that way anymore. They restored hope and they gave me the confidence that I NEEDED in order to serve my purpose as an excellent Vixens Champion. I used to walk around with my eyes glued the ground and now I walk around proud, arrogant if you will, because I KNOW that I’m one of the best Vixens EAW has to offer. It’s all on my track record, baby. November 14th of 2015 was a historical day for me, not only because I won my championship, but because that’s the day I caught the attention of beautiful, historical, immaculate, beautiful, sexy, astonishing, intelligent, talented HBG!

Caroline: You said beautiful twice.

Eris: Both meant with the equal amount of passion.

Caroline begins to show signs of uneasiness as Eris gleefully glares back.

Caroline: You don’t feel as if the other Vixens in the EAW roster compare to HBG?

Eris: Yeah, totallllyyy! Like Veena Adams, for example! She’s totally in HBG’s league! Pfft! (Eris rolls her eyes) In case you haven’t heard of her, which, trust me – you shouldn’t feel bad if you haven’t, she somehow managed to slip through the cracks and is now an EAW Vixen. I guess after the talent manager saw her great backstage “skills” he thought, “meh, why not?” And now that brings us to our present situation; an entitled brat decides to barge into MY division and threatens everyone in her sight. Let’s not forget the important information that has been shoved down our throats by Veena Adams herself, she is the niece of the legendary Mr. DEDEDE. Oh, marvelous! In all seriousness, this is the type of crap that pisses me off. People who have had it easy all of their life think that they can be handed titles and wins after wins in this industry simply because of their family ties. Unfortunately for Veena, there are people in this division like Eris LeCava and Heart Break Gal that bend over backwards for NO ONE. It doesn’t matter if the pope himself is your granddaddy, the only way you can ever earn my respect is if you show that you have never-before-seen talent in the ring. I want to be amazed, I want to be left speechless, and I want to be at the edge of my seat when seeing you in the ring. You can’t just bark without giving me a little bite. That’s all I ask for.

Caroline: So Veena’s arrogance and entitlement makes you feel threatened?

Eris: No, not threatened. There is nothing threatening about this simpleton. She amuses me and it infuriates me at the same time. I’ve never seen a newcomer with such a big ego, especially taking into consideration that her career barely started. The same goes for her partner, Vanessa Kwanza or whatever her name is. I know that as Vixens Champion, I should be warm and welcoming to our new Vixens but that’s not going to happen. I need to establish that I am the most dominant being in this division and that I am the representation for the Vixens, therefore I’ll be damned if some talentless hog decides to humiliate not only herself, but ME in my ring. I only want the best and this is their chance to amaze me.

Caroline: I notice that you hate the arrogance and egotistic nature of some Vixens, have you perhaps noticed that you also seem to share the same qualities?

Eris: Excuse me? As long as I have this title strapped against my waist then I call the shots and I do whatever I want. I’ve had people talk down to me my entire life and now I truly feel like I’m on top of the world. Now, I feel in control. Now, I feel like .. I feel like… I feel like… a champion. Put that in your notes.

Eris smiles as she happily skips away as the camera fades to black. 
Post January 4th 2016, 11:03 pm by My Watch Has Ended
Postponed for another time I guess we can call it. The ‘loss’ to Eden, if you want to call it that. An example to how it will feed those who live against me more passion to keep the happiness of those they assume are lesser alive. In my experience, we all have our upset victories, look at Y2Impact when a puny rodent named Aren Mstislav had the capability to overcome the pinnacle of Hexa-Gun but that has not absolutely eradicated any progression for him whatsoever. He is still as vicious as possible, making his lingering legacy stand tall even though many could argue his career has passed its sell by date. In no means am I comparing myself to Y2Impact because I know I am better than comparing myself to someone of his personality, however every week, I know that my abilities are not hampered despite certain results. It is just a shame we live in a society where people believe what they see all around the world. It doesn’t matter if you’ve just witnessed a supposed demon get his ‘ass kicked’ to an amateur who won’t be remembered in ten years’ time, that is if EAW does manage to survive that long, it doesn’t matter if you read a headline from an unworthy source, people will still devote their time to believing crap and at the end, they believe Liam Catterson is not worth a dime in this company, screw the accolades, screw the words, we’ll rub more shit in his worthless face because we don’t believe him and because these rounds of disappointments crop up, they’ll have all the more reason to smirk. But I have that ability too and one day, there will be an uncomfortable atmosphere when people notice Liam Catterson was able to get the job done.

This week sees me have the glory of damaging the body of an esteemed athlete for this industry as I take on Tyler Parker. Now I am not going to stand here assuming Tyler Parker is a scrub in performance because only an idiot can underestimate him. I recognise I have my work cut out against him and no matter what words are traded; we’re going to be quite verbal. I understand I am that case with any single Elitist in this company, not that it concerns me or my mind crawling into the upcoming match. However, Tyler is a man driven to success. A large portion of his life has driven him to success but there is one problem with that because I am going to try and be that person who suddenly becomes the small portion, the unfaithful bruise in his progress. I have lived with guilt and I have no concerns about facing you, Tyler so what happens when you face me, struggling to stand on your own two feet? I know the exact words that will follow from your mouth and before I give you the satisfaction on jumping to that conclusion, I don’t really care. Whatever you have to say about me losing is not really an interesting issue for me because all there needs to be is rejection. 

For me, there is always that desire to clench onto hope that one day, people will be speaking about the time that an icon, revered by all got the shock of his life by tumbling to someone no man or woman could image the reality of victory against the status of an essential name of this company but I strive to make that happen so that one day, people may notice me for achievements, the day I begin to smirk, laugh in their agony. Forced to admit that they have been proven incorrect over their statements. Why not have you become the fitting piece for this puzzle in which I struggle to be convincing to the weaker minds? It is impossible, you don’t have the ability to overcome a man like Tyler Parker. I’ve heard it all before and no matter how audible the voices are, no matter the result previously, they don’t influence a sign of weakness to kick in whilst I meditate my moves, adapt my strategy. It is not hard to process victory against you for any simple being but they force it to become so in a sign of disrespect for who I am or mockery for my performance as of late. 2016 may not have gone according to plan but people forget that the number 1 does not surpass 51 and that is the number of weeks everyone has this year but we jump onto the conclusion that it is the template for the rest of the year which I reject. I am not going to be hassled by your small words because they are not going to show any damage in my confidence. I have this desire to hurt those who have made a statement in this company, just so they can look at me with grief and notice they are disgraceful to all those supporters, rooting them on to overcome me. I am not one to overlook the achievements, you’ve lived the life of glory and nobody, even if they despised your guts, has the right to disagree with what you have done in your career and trust me, I don’t care for you or how badly hurt you will be in that ring next week. I don’t care or like anyone in this company so I am just throwing it out there that even though I do not appreciate you, I am not one to overlook what you have done. Does that mean I stand no chance on victory?

Why are you destined to win? Is this because you are amazingly talented and you are practically invincible, that even if you make a wrong move you will still come out on top? I have news for you, I don’t really care. I have this opportunity to show the world that Liam Catterson is far from the levels of mockery that the public, the whole of EAW, whatever corners of this planet despise me, have against me. You have had your fair share of embarrassments over the years you’ve competed in EAW, hell maybe other federations. There is no denying that EAW is the epitome of your success but that doesn’t mean you’ve got an instant victory for yourself because I am still going to put you in crippling pain. I have no fear in forcing my opponents to suffer a replication of mental torment I have had to shrug off, to make you feel my world and how amazing would it be for me to see you lying on the ground with nobody to comfort you, to tell you that you did your best whilst I return home, smiling at the shock. I am sinister and I will not have any limitations barricading me from getting what I want.
Vic Vendetta
Post January 4th 2016, 10:42 pm by Vic Vendetta
When I look at my mirror and begin to stare into my own eyes, I see a darkness engulf in it. I don't see a passion that has tranquil my entire career no I see the soul that once enveloped my heart years back. I don't see the delight that I had when I initially ventured in the ring, however an icy and unfilled drained of obscurity that holds only the retaliation that I look for towards the individuals who have wronged me in this industry. Do you know what I see? I see a man who has seen the destruction of men who held the force inside of their hands convey them down to the profundities of obscurity that it has ruined them to a final turning point. I see a man who has battled his whole profession to get where he is at this moment and even battled for more than what he has refined as of this minute. What I see when I gaze at myself in the mirror, Vic Vendetta, a man who has accomplished more in his wrestling profession than you both have done in your lifetime but what have I got to show for it. Sure we have wrestled everyone on the roster and have gained championships and awards like you have TLA as I never thought would happen, yet you make yourself out to be this rising underdog that has been screwed over and over. It’s a dependable fact that my time in this industry is a substantial and limitless one that started much sooner than my time in EAW, yet in any case, I am the underdog of this organization. As much as you need to deny it, as much as those individuals need to deny, I am the man who has been investigated for quite a long time, however I am starting to take pride in what I can. Presently, you need me to just let that pride diminish, do a turn to being the man who can't ever fulfill his “destiny”, a man who has fallen short one to many times, I look like a fool to many but I will be a King to those that have ridiculed me and once the throne is obtained I will strike this company down with an iron fist.

The Conquistadors pursued their war for the journey of slaves and riches. Attila  the Hun vanquished numerous grounds in the push to building his domain. Yet war still is endless and continuous, withstanding the test of time where it never shows signs of change. The Spanish fashioned a domain from its own desire for gold and land. The United States rebelled against the British standard to establish a nation of opportunity. In this war between three people in the journey of the King of Elite, this war is not quite the same as the rest. There is to be carnage, there is to be bones broken and there is to be bodies laid to squander until there is one victor. What do I find in the front line, this No Man's Land in the realm of the mortals. As we fight for the crown I will emerge from the dust and continue to march on without looking back. Importance is something everyone makes progress toward yet just a couple can get a handle on, and when one achieves that spot of significance that they want, they as a rule can't clutch it. In your eyes, my career is through Ares, and I thought that if I were to ever to cut my ties with him, I would turn into a joke in this organization. Be that as it may, the importance I have, I don't stick onto, it's the exact opposite I am more respected I am now visible I am no longer the shadow that lingers behind Ares I am no longer the weak Vendetta. On Showdown, my presence will surpass yours as I will be one to join in testing the hypothesis of you being a divine being. As even an evil presence can be hurt by flame, and your just escape is that you are really a divine being. However, a divine being doesn't gather an armed force to shield him, a divine being doesn't use genuine attendants to pick up victories as you did, a divine being is somebody who is not you. Another title like the one that tailed you after your misfortune to DEDEDE anticipated both father and son, and your escape is the way you fear the most. Losing the power you’ve had, and by getting to be overwhelmed by the blazes that we set upon you. Kerry you sit as if a peasant with no home or job. I am here to be your king and as your king help me. Accompany me and lose your name as the town jester and gain a new name as a knight of my round table. You no longer have to be disrespected. 
Silas Thatch
Post January 4th 2016, 2:59 pm by Silas Thatch
$ It's been several months since Rokuro Masuda was last seen in EAW. A lot has transpired ever since. During his absence he has been searching far and wide for his father whom he found out was still alive. However, he hasn't been that successful... Tadao, Rokuro's long time friend and teacher, decided to quit his job as Masuda's manager and trainer so he could move back to Japan with his family. Masuda is all alone in America, but he won't lose hope of finding his father, he won't lose the dream of rebuilding his family... $

(Camera shows Rokuro Masuda on the rooftop of Masuda Corp. Industries pondering about his life with his back faving the camera)

We don't have the power to choose where we come from. Or the power to choose our progenitors and our life circumstances. But if we did? I would have chosen wisely... I'm beginning to believe all the lies people have been spreading about my family. All the accusations, all the allegations, could they have been legitimate? You know, I used to look up to my father, he was like a hero to me. I wanted to grow up to be just like him. Successful, honorable, respectable. I recently discovered he is still alive, his heart never truly stopped beating, he lied to us, my mother lied to us. He is STILL alive somewhere in the world. I have been searching for him far and wide. I have used up all of my resources trying to find him. But I haven't been successful. I need to find him for one reason and one reason only: to ask him why he did what he did. I've heard rumors, but I refuse to think anything people have been saying is true... My father was a man of honor, he had morals that is why everyone respected him. The rumors people have manufactured and distributed throughout the years are just that, mere rumors.
They call me "The Heir Of Greatness" because I inherited this place. And this place? This place is greatness. This is my fathers legacy. They also call me "The Gold MIne" because that is what I am regarded as by promoters all across the world. I make money but I am also really good at making other people money.

(Rokuro Masuda turns around to face the camera)

For those of you who have forgotten me, my name... is Rokuro Masuda and I was born in Tokyo, Japan. Surprised? You shouldn't be. The reason I speak your language fluently is because I received a more than proper education. My father knew that he would not be in charge of this place forever and that someone would have to take over this corporation so he prepared me in every way possible to eventually become the adoptive father of his most beloved creation: Masuda Corp. Industries.
Despite the fact I love what I do, hiring people only to fire them when I get bored of them, bored of making their lives a living hell and being my OWN boss, running a billion dollar organization, there's something I love even more. And that is the sport of professional wrestling. I started wrestling at a very young age in front of thousands of people in some of the most important arenas in Japan. I conquered every championship, every accolade there was to conquer in Japan. I beat every challenger that stepped in my way, I defeated icons and legends, some of the best wrestlers not just in Japan but professional wrestling GLOBALLY. It wasn't fun anymore. I had no competition. And that is why I came to America. My priority was to establish Masuda Corp in the United States, but I also came to America because of the sport I so passionately love and care for. For nearly a decade a wrestling promotion in this part of the world has been going strong. Many promotions come and go, but EAW has withstood the test of time. EAW has endured a lot of trials, a lot of tribulations but it is STILL standing. Kind of like MasudaCorp industries.

I haven't heard much about the land of elite, but I have heard enough to want to be apart of it's roster, to be apart of it's history. EAW is an extremely unique place. I've seen many men with a few loose screws, men who are hell bent on revolutionizing this company, men who call themselves a "rainmaker". People can call themselves whatever they want for all I care, they can pretend to be anything they'd like to pretend to be for all I care but I, Rokuro Masuda, am the real deal. I AM A TRUE RAINMAKER. And that isn't a gimmick to make myself look "cool" that isn't a character I devised. THAT is me. You're probably wondering what I am doing wrestling if I am a true rainmaker. Well, like I said before I love this business. I truly do. But being apart of it won't suffice. I want to take over. I want to dominate, I want to conquer. And I have money and with money I can do that. Most importantly I possess TALENT. Something most of these elitist seem to lack. And if you haven't realize it yet you WILL shortly. I'll make an impact, I will leave my mark in history and I will cement myself as a legend of this business, an iconic figure. I can do whatever the hell I want to do because I have power. Maybe I can't use my power to get myself a championship match, but I don't worry about that because I know I have what it takes to eventually earn one and it's just a matter of time before you see me with one. All of my dreams and all of my visions will take shape. I'm the future of EAW, The New Era Elitist! This is only the beginning. I'm back EAW and this is a warning...

成功は私の唯一のオプションです

(The video ends with a confident Rokuro Masuda looking at the camera)
LVCIAN
Post January 4th 2016, 1:18 pm by LVCIAN
During the inception of my career I never envisioned myself sitting upon a pedestal wearing a crown over my head. I never foresaw myself becoming the rightful ruler of the land of elite. Despite the fact I never expected to be crowned king, despite the fact I never anticipated that probability the odds are starting to side with me. The entire land of elite wants me to be their king and I will NOT disappoint them, they will NOT be dissatisfied. I never thought I didn't have what it takes to beat the iconic Heart Break Boy. In fact, I knew I could do it. I believed in myself, something I haven't been able to accomplish in a long time in my career.  I didn't defeat The Heart Break Boy in a dominating or convincing fashion, but I did it and in the end that's what really matters to me. I'm one step closer to becoming your king. A crown would not just be a symbol of power to me, it would symbolize a new era, an era of prosperity not just for myself but for all of Elite Answers Wrestling. My throne and my crown will not just be mine it will be OURS. Because if it wasn't for all of you? I wouldn't have made it this far. Evidently, I am not king yet. There some hardships, there are some tribulations I must over come in order to become the new monarch of EAW. I'm referring to Carlos Rosso. Originally, I didn't consider him a challenge. Maybe because I have established dominance over him and defeated him twice. But he has proved in the past couple of weeks that he IS a challenge. He poses a threat to my King Of Elite aspirations. He was successful against Zack Crash last week and seemingly he has been acquiring more and more fans as of late. I'm not going to underestimate you, Carlos, I'm not going to question or doubt your capabilities because I know how good you are. There's a reason people love you and it's because you're without the shadow of a doubt one of the greatest elitists EAW has to offer today. Quite frankly that makes me want to kick your ass even more. You see, regardless how many times I beat you, people continually fail to realize that I am better than you. There has been times you get more recognition than I do when we've worked equally as hard. I probably worked harder than you, but for some strange reason people still don't see it. They visualize you as my superior and I AIM to prove that is nothing but a misconception. Believe or not I still have people who doubt what I am capable of. I still have people who love to criticize my work. And I don't have a problem with that. As a matter of fact I love it. I love it because the doubts and the criticism only inspire me, they motivate me to go harder, to conquer everyone in my path and chase my dreams until I capture them. It's a shame that after all these years of sacrifice and hard work I don't have everybody's respect, that people still underestimate me. It's disappointing and frustrating at the same time. I guess it wouldn't be fun if things were different. If I didn't have to prove people wrong, if I was respect by all then all of this certainly wouldn't be as fun. I'm making progress nonetheless. People who I never thought in a million years would be fond of me have become huge supporters of mine. I just keep gaining more and more supporters and that makes me happy because that means I am doing things the way they are supposed to be done. Carlos, I know you want and need this victory but you don't want and need it as badly as I do. I know because if you truly wanted and needed this you would have shown yourself in front of these cameras by now. I beat you two times and this week on Dynasty I am going to do it AGAIN. I still got something to prove, I still got things I require achieving before I can say I made it. You beat Crash but don't think for a second I am going to suffer the same fate as him. I'll win King Of Elite, I will become the monarch of EAW or I will DIE TRYING. I've been making futile attempts at capturing a world title for years. I've been on this road to success longer than anybody ever has. Nearly seven years. The wait ends soon. This year will not belong to Carlos Rosso it belongs to ME! 2016 is mine and so is your ass come Dynasty, Carlos.
Caine Kronin.
Post January 4th 2016, 9:33 am by Caine Kronin.
War Made Wrestling – the thought of the company almost makes you feel dirty, doesn’t it? Something with the potential to be absolutely great, only to turn out to be a company that brought nothing more than false hope to men that was trying to get their careers off the ground. That was the first opportunity that  I was given to make my name known to the world – don’t get me wrong, I had completed in companies with moderate amounts of success, but this was the first chance I had at a broader spectrum. From the first day that War Made Wrestling opened its doors, the men that walked through them expected the world to fall into the palm of their hands. While some men were pulled from the pack and given the opportunity to fight for the opportunity to stand at the top of that company as the World Heavyweight Champion, and Television Champion respectively; I was given the opportunity to stand against a man that had a rather odd mentality. His name was Sawyer James – I know; a name that the world knows rather well. While I’m sure that most of the world is going to already understand, I still find to need to explain; yes, JJ Silva, that was a joke. You see, he entered that company with the mentality that the men that were in charge were going to do anything they could to keep him away from things he believed, unrightfully, that he deserved. He blamed management for the fact that he was never given the chance to become the first World Heavyweight Champion in that company’s history. He blamed management for the fact that he was forced to compete against a man that he believed that he was above. He was a man that did nothing more than use that company’s management for the lack of success, and the position he found himself in as the excuse for why. You see, JJ Silva; I’ve listen to you almost it repeatedly. You were never given the opportunity – you went out of your way to grab it. The only flaw that you actually have is the fact that the Board of Directors never gave you the opportunity to stand on the platform that you think you deserve to stand on. You refuse to place the flaws of your careers onto your own shoulders, forcing it onto the shoulders of the Board of Directors.

You made these opportunities for yourself. You’re the leader of the Iconomy, and you’re the man that has turned it into the well-oiled machine that we see today. You’ll name the men that you’ve conquered throughout your time in this company – Tyler Parker, Vance Tybull, Carlos Rosso, TLA, The High Rollerz, Angelo Brando, and The Savage Ryans. You constantly attempt to elevate you name into something that it’s not. I have to ask, JJ; what do you actually have to show for you time here in EAW? If you were to walk through those doors and never return, what would you have to show for it? Do you REALLY think that people are going to remember you for the people that you’ve beaten? Do you REALLY think that people are going to remember the things that you did while leading the Iconomy? JJ, where’s the success that you were meant to obtain with the Iconomy? Where’s the New Breed Championship that you were meant to grasp onto a Midsummer Massacre? Where are the Unified Tag Team Championships that you were supposed to grasp at House of Glass? The excuse was the fact that you were never given the opportunity to compete with The Mercenaries without others involved – but, I guess the blame for that falls into the hands of the Board of Directors too, right JJ? You see, as time goes by it becomes more and more painfully obvious that you need to win this match just as badly as I do; you hype yourself up as the magnificent being – The Icon! The Leader of the Iconomy!  The man that’s going to squeeze Greg Ward into the Diamond that he has the potential to be! While you may believe that it’s physically impossible for this to actually happen, JJ – where’s the blame going to fall, if you fall at the feet of James Seymour on Dynasty? What’s going to be the excuse then? Does the blame fall onto the shoulders of the Board of Directors, or are you finally going to own up to your own mistakes? Are you finally going to stop forcing the blame of your flaws onto the shoulders of others and finally take the blame for yourself? Probably not, but I guess that there’s no harm in hoping that you do. Time’s slowly ticking away until Dynasty – the sands almost about to hit the bottom of the hourglass. I can’t wait – I’ll see you then, my friend.
Azumi Goto
Promo
Post January 4th 2016, 3:06 am by Azumi Goto
Azumi is at a studio with the camera rolling.

My story started back when I just was little. Back at my hometown of Okinawa my dad used to work as a fitness trainer at a massive gym. I never paid attention to what my dad was doing but more towards the pro wrestling ring. And then I saw my inspiration and my future mentor, Shen “The Thunder” Yoshida. He was teaching a class to some new Gaijins. It turned out the Yoshida-Sensei was my dad's buddy and then dad asked Sensei to teach me.

She starts to smirk at the camera.

He was one of the strictest teachers out there but it was worth it then I went around the world I was dominate everywhere I went, Japan, Mexico, Canada, UK, Dubai and Germany. Everywhere the women wrestling division was put on alert.

Azumi looks toward the replica version of the Vixens Championship.

I want that, the most prized possession in women's wrestling. I'm not here to play around and become a woman people forget about. I want to cement my legacy as the undisputed Queen of Submission and Wrestling. So Vanessa I hope to see a hundred percent out of you because it just won't be fun.

Goto walks aways as the camera fades to black.
showster26
Post January 4th 2016, 1:46 am by showster26
Developmental Promo

The scene opens backstage at the gorilla position, minutes after the conclusion of dynasty’s main event.  Thru the curtain walks in an incredibly irate “Picture Perfect” Mark Michaels, with T.J. Yoder following right behind him.

Michaels: Where is he?  Where is that Greek son of a bitch Rhaegar?!”

The road agent that just happened to be in the area simply shrugs his shoulders as if to say “I don’t know”

Michaels: “This is unbelievable, you would think that when the biggest star Dynasty has asks a simple question, he’d at least get a proper answer, but NOOOOOO, I’m surrounded by envious haters and incompetent assholes!”

Michaels stomps off to his private dressing room (muttering obscenities under his breath the whole way).  Inside he sees his entourage which consist of his agent Johnny J. negotiating another ad deal via his cellphone, and two super models who are busy chit chatting with each other.

Michaels: “Johnny!”

The hot shot super-agent holds up his index finger as he mouths the words “Hang on”.  His client is not being in the most accommodating of moods however, snatches away his phone from him and hits the end button.

Johnny: “Mark, what the hell!  Why’d you do that for?!”

Michaels: “First off, you don’t ever get to tell me hang on, secondly I want you to take the girls, and the kid and find somewhere else to be right now, I want some peace for once while I get changed.”

A long moment, thick with tension, passes before Johnny nods and escorts the others out of the room.

Michaels sighs as he takes a seat and begins to rummage thru his bag, all the while his thought keep repeating had him, he had the match, he had the title, and then he had nothing, and it was all thanks to Rhaegar.  

Michaels: “Lousy Greeks, It’s not hard to see how the whole lot of them went bankrupt.”

After a few minutes of searching Michaels finally finds what he was looking for, it’s not his smartphone, or his shades.  Not a pair of designer jeans, or an overpriced dress shirt.  No, this item’s value cannot be measured in money, but its value to Michaels is priceless.  Michaels gazes upon the item in his hand, an old Polaroid.

*Flashback four years prior

We transition to Minneapolis V.F.W., where a crowd of about fifty are hoping that they’ll get their money’s worth tonight at this event promoted by Great Lakes Wrestling as the bell rings to signal that it’s time for the opening match of the evening. 

Cut to the gorilla position where we see a younger Mark Michaels(whose skin isn’t as tanned, muscles aren’t as defined, and  hair is a bit longer, with none of the blonde frosting in it.)  getting some last minute advice for his trainer, Don Hibson.

Don: “Okay, now I know you’re excited, but don’t try to put him away too early.  Just stick to the game plan and you’ll be alright.”

Michaels: “Yes sir.”

No music plays as Michaels makes his way thru the curtain, only the sound of the ring announcer’s introduction and a few scant boos.  

Announcer: “And his opponent, from Area 51, weighing 230 pounds, Sammy Nova!”

“Major Tom” by Peter Schilling sstars up, as Nova (a Caucasian man, early 30’s, shaved head, ring gear consisting of purple long tights with yellow trim, and  stereotypical alien’s face design on the back) runs down to the ring and front flips over the top rope into the ring.

DING DING DING

The two competitors lock up, Nova gets the standing side head lock, Michaels uses the ropes to shoot him off.  Nova with shoulder block on the rebound puts Michaels down.  Nova off the Ropes, Michaels is up quickly and leap frogs over him, Sammy coming back on the rebound get caught by an arm drag by Michaels.  Michaels working the arm now, Nova Starting to make his way to his feet, Michaels now with repeated should blocks trying to soften Sammy up. 

Michaels Hits a beauty of a snap suplex and floats over for the cover.

ONE… TWO…

Nova gets the shoulder up.  Michaels raises up Sammy by the head and unloads several punches to the head which gets Nova against the ropes.  Michaels with the Irish whip followed up with a big spinebuster.  A knee drop from Michaels gets a two count.  The rookie signals that he wants to finish and heads for the top rope.  He measures  and launches off with a guillotine legdrop, But Nova rolls out of the way.  The crowd starts cheering as Nova gets back to his feet just before Michaels does.  Michaels throws a right hand, but Nova blocks and start landing rights of his own in rapid secession .  Michaels swings wildly, Nova ducks under and hits the Flying Saucer, the Spin out back suplex lands.  Nova skips a cover and waits for Michaels to stand, when he does Sammys hits the ropes and hits a running crossbody and hooks the leg for the cover.

One… Two…

Michaels Kicksout!  Sammy looks to the audience, and they know what’s next.   Sammy scales the ropes, and hits the Flying Headbut, Close Encounters of The Fourth Kind connects!!!  Nova with the cover.

One…Two… Three

DING DING DING

Michaels rolls out of the ring as Sammy Nova celebrates, his head hung low from a mix of disappointment at the result of his first match, and the throbbing headache he has from that headbutt.

Don: “You okay kid?”

He asks as Michaels steps thru the curtain

Michaels: “I’m sorry, I let you down Don.”

Don: “You didn’t let me down, a lot of guys lose their first match, but you went out there and had a good showing even if you came up short.  Keep at it, and you be a top class wrestler in no time, I bet my life on it.”

Michaels: “Yeah, but I made a huge mistake, I could have won if I wore him down more, and not tried to put him away early like you sai…”

Michaels is interrupted by a tap on his shoulder.

Sammy Nova: “Hey man, I just wanted to say good match.”

Michaels: “Thanks.”

Sammy Nova: “Listen, a lot of guys will tell you to forget this one and move on, but what’s worked for me is do the opposite.  Remember this feel ing you have right now, and remember how much you don’t want to have it right now.  You do that, and you’ll have all the motivation you’ll ever need to win any match you’ll ever have.”

Michaels: “Thanks man, I appreciate that.”

Don: “Hey, you think the three of us can get a picture together?  It is the kids first match.”

Sammy Nova: “Sure thing.”

Don hands his camera to a nearby Road agent, and stands to Michaels’ right side.  Sammy stand to the left, leaving Michaels in the middle.

Road Agent: “Say cheese.”

The three men do as ask, but as the picture is snapped, Sammy gives Michaels a noogie.

*CLICK

Sammy Nova: “Sorry, I couldn’t resist.  You keep working hard and you’ll be moving on to bigger and better things.”

Michaels, still a little perturbed, simply nods his understanding.

Don: “Come on Mark, go get dressed and I’ll give you a ride back home.”

Michaels: “Okay Don.”

Don: “And don’t worry about tonight, like that spaceman guy said, work hard and you’ll be moving on to bigger and better things.”

Michaels: “Whatever you say sir.”

*End Flash Back

Michaels: “Whatever you say Don.”

Michaels grabs his street clothes and heads towards the shower, pausing for a moment to think out loud.

Michaels: “Work hard, and you’ll be on to bigger and better things Mark.”

Michaels steps into the shower room and shuts the door behind him.

FADE TO BLACK.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post January 4th 2016, 1:29 am by Stephanie Matsuda
Post-Showdown Promo

"Back to Basics"

Sydney, Australia

(Cloud is seeing her friends Aria and Brett off at the airport. Brett is standing several feet away, staring outside while the girls talk among themselves.)

Cloud: (looks at Brett) Is he going to be alright?

Aria: (sighs) He'll manage. He doesn't take defeat likely. Just like someone else I know...

Cloud: (laughs) I try okay? It's never easy taking a L, especially in a tag match where you wasn't pinned.

Aria: (smiles) You did well tonight.

Cloud: Thanks, I'm just taking things one vixen at a time.

Aria: Are you still having nightmares?

Cloud: Sometimes, but I'm managing it. I'm not going to let that monster get the best of me though.

Announcer: Attention. This is the final call for Flight United 840 to Houston via Los Angeles.

Aria: That two hour hold over is going to kill me.

Cloud: Try to get as much rest as you can. The moment you touch ground you're going to have to head to the arena.

Aria: (looks at Brett) The things we do for love...

Cloud: (hugs Aria) You take care now! I know you can beat Tarah!

Aria: Thanks love (smiles faintly).

Cloud: And take care of Brett alright? He's not himself...

Aria: Will do!

(Aria waves as she leaves with Brett to board their flight. Cloud waves back, waiting until they board the plane to leave the airport. She walks out casually with her hands in her pockets, eyes lost in thought.)

Scored a win on my first day back in singles competition. Time to head to the gym and brush up on my basics. That match was too close to call...
Victor Maero
Post January 4th 2016, 1:12 am by Victor Maero
Maero sits on a porch of an italian restaurant, he looks over a menu and smiles before a waitress walks over and he orders something inaudibly. The waitress walks away and he sits in silence before she returns with a glass of red whine and leaves again. The moves closer to Maero and sits across from him at his table.

Maero: “Hello there,”

Maero Grins and sniffs his whine.

Maero: “It’s been a while, so I’ve decided to celebrate finally having another opponent by eating out… Hold on a moment,”

The waitress returns with a plate of spaghetti with red sauce. Maero thanks her and waves her off. Maero sniffs his food before placing a napkin inside of his shirt collar.

Maero: “Ah, one of my favorite foods. In any case, I’d like to talk about a few things, the first of them being Daniel Marshall. A man who as decided that to be the best you must trust no one. You might not be entirely wrong, your strength is the only thing you should rely on. But allies are always helpful, more so than being paranoid,”

Maero uses his fork to spin the pasta while he speaks, he then takes a bite and moans slightly. Maero waves over the waitress and speaks indistinctly for a moment before looking back at the camera and smiling.

Maero: “I’ve always had a soft spot for italian cuisine. Back to the topic at hand. The man pretending to have enough backbone to fight the world himself. I’m quite excited to take you down a notch. However first I would like to finish my food, Ah here we are,”

The waitress returns with a glass of ice water and the check, Maero places a credit card on the check and picks up the glass of water.

Maero: “It’s good to be back. Daniel, you just might be my best patient yet,”

Maero throws the glass of water on the camera making it point towards the ground, when it pans back up Maero is gone and on the table is a lung with the word “Alone” carved into it. Darkness then overtakes the screen.
Jed Gannon
Post January 4th 2016, 12:29 am by Jed Gannon

Dynasty promo #1

For a man who claims to be such a success in this business Chris Elite must be one of those guys who don’t even follow this art of glorious combat. Anyone who is anyone knows Jed Gannon and all the thing that I am capable of. But I won’t bring any hate or show any meaningless bitterness towards you though I do pity you, Chris Elite. I pity the fact that you’ve never seen a true combatant such as myself compete. And honestly you don’t know what to prepare for. I’ll tell you what to prepare for though, Chris, because I am such a generous guy. Prepare for anything and everything to be thrown at you. Expect me to go as far as to making sure you never walk again if that’s what it takes. I will stop at nothing to make sure I am the man walking out as the winner of this match and every other match I will be in in the future. But you see, the thing is you are you are being fed to the wolves. You are not going to beat me and everyone that knows me knows that, I usually don’t even pay attention to guys of your caliber but I am new into EAW.

And THAT is why I am forced to pay attention to you. THAT is why I am scheduled to take you on one-on-one. So, I got to thinking. You probably know all about me. Well, you should know all about me. I have competed in multiple big name organizations, fought in international tournaments and worn plenty of gold. I am the Prodigal Son of the Wrestling Gods. I am the Hardcore Wrestling Revoker. Tactical? Yes. Talented? Damn straight. Egotistical? I’ve been told. Regardless, I am everything that you are not. So, if you didn’t know about me? Now you do. But – what do I know about you is the question.

Considering I have never heard of you before this week, I could not claim to be properly prepared for our match. So, I did some investigative work. Unimpressive is a pretty harsh word to use, but it seems the most suited for you. You’ve got a lot of potential – but I cannot figure out exactly what is keeping you back. Is it just a lack of passion? Or is it that you are delusional and think that it is ‘cool’ to surround yourself with two other me? Is it supposed to be menacing? Is it supposed to be empowering? Regardless! To put us on an even playing field, maybe I should bring two guys out to the ring with me That seems to be the only advantage you have over me…and when I take that from you…its over.

And you know I loved how you came out and you said I was “Mark Michaels or Trent Yoder” level but in all reality that means jack squat against you. Do you know why? I’ll tell you why. You are beneath those two. I mean Mark Michaels just had a title shot this past Dynasty. When was the last time you had one, Chris? When was the last time you were even relevant? Never is the answer. Never. And if you convince yourself anything differently you are bullshitting yourself. Let’s be honest, if it weren’t for JJ Silva and Eclipse Diemos forming a faction with a sorry man like yourself you wouldn’t even be nothing more than an complete joke. My patience is running out. I honestly wish I could I could put my hands on you as we speak but we both know that is not an option. With that being said I’ll just wait but come Dynasty, it’s all over!
Lioncross
Post January 4th 2016, 12:25 am by Lioncross
EAW throws more and more at me each week. That's why I've stayed for longer than I thought I would. Love it, EAW.

The new thing they're throwing at me this week is related to the question that my fans have already asked me countless times. My match against Aren Mst... Mstiv... Msvivts... Aren is an away game. I'm going to be at Russia. Hostile territory, my fans endlessly say. All they know of Russia is Siberia, Putin, gulags, and Maria Sharapova. Some of them seriously seem to think that I'm going to die to the mafia. I've been used to respect since I've done nothing in my career but earn it, but I'm not going to get it in Russia. I'm going to get booed, or whistled, or whatever they do over there to express derision. I'm not going to be liked, and for that reason, I'm going to lose to the uncrowned Russian prince.

Here's my answer to my fans: you're wrong. Russia LOVES me. Lioncross has fans all over the world - that's what happens when I've been the champion that I've been. My name gets all over the place, and my name is presented in a shining light. I'm somebody who loves all of my fans. I'm somebody who works for all of my fans. And in turn, you American fans pay my salary in dollars while my Russian fans pay me in rubles. And, for the first time, I finally get to meet them. All of my fans in Russia who never dreamed that they'd be able to see me in person will finally get that chance. They WILL show up. They WILL be loud. They've waited for years to cheer when my music hits, and even if I tried to get them to hate me, they wouldn't hate me.

I could enter the ring in an astronaut's suit, waving Old Glory, and they wouldn't care. I could walk the Russian streets wearing the jersey of any hockey player who's given Russia nightmares. Paul Henderson. Mike Eruzione. TJ Oshie. Connor McDavid. I might get a few weird looks, but my fans would walk up to me, wanting a picture with me in the jersey of the hockey teams they've grown up being taught to hate. You know why? It's because I'm not like Aren. I'm no prince. I had no silver spoon. I wasn't handed a title shot by James Shields. Sure, I got in a good spot coming into EAW, but I've won repeatedly, showing that I deserve it. And I've taken responsibility when I've lost. Or, I would, but nobody's been able to beat me yet.

You know who the Russian people don't like? They don't like people like Aren. They don't like people who think they're special just because of their name. The Russian people think Americans are like that, and that's why so many of them don't like us. Russians like people who work their shifts 100 percent without crying about circumstances. They know that I worked for their respect, and that's why I'm going to get it.

Russia loves me, Aren! I represent the people of Russia better than you ever will in your lifetime! The fans who support you will have a pit in their stomach, Aren. They know deep down inside that your attitude stinks and that you're a hard person to like, countryman or not. That's why those people will be quiet while my fans will be loud. Maybe the crowd will be half and half. Maybe I'll have a quarter to your three quarters. But the sound's going to be 100 for me, zero for you. If people who tune in for our match on Showdown don't know where the show is, they'll see the Sea of Red, hear who's getting the support, and they'll think we're wrestling in Lincoln, Nebraska instead of Moscow. You're only going to get cheered if King Lannister shows up, as the fans overtly hate him while they only quietly hate you.

I hear you already. You're going to say that you don't need the fans. But for Russian fans to cheer for an American over you because they identify with the American more... mull that over for a bit, Aren. I have no reason to bow to you. Not when even your own countrymen won't.
Brayden Cruise
Post January 3rd 2016, 11:48 pm by Brayden Cruise
SHOWDOWN #1

SO THE BATTLE CONTINUES.
HOW MUCH DO THEY EXPECT ME TO TAKE.
HOW MUCH DO THEY EXPECT ME TO WATCH?
I"M DONE WATCHING, IT"S TIME TO START LETTING PEOPLE KNOW EXACTLY WHO I AM.

You know just when I think things are going right and everything is falling into place something happens. It's been like that ever since I was a little boy so what happened on Showdown probably shouldn't have shocked me. Yet I stand here feeling like something's missing. Like something is unfinished and that's because I'm a man who likes to back up what he says. So when I told the world I was walking out of Showdown as a DCW Trio Champion that was something I have every intention on doing. But of course just like always I get shafted and Team DCW doesn't even make it into the ring. They decide to tuck there tails between there legs and run off home. Which was probably the best thing they could have done, but it's still something I'm not happy with. But of course everybody just expects me to sit back and take whatever I get right? You all think because I'm the new guy I don't have any say around this place and that's gonna change, real quick. Now since signing my contract with EAW I think I've been a pretty nice guy. I was attacked in my debut match and all I did about it was talk, but of course not many of you listened. Then on Showdown Team DCW doesn't even get into the ring and then Maxwell has the nerve to call me a "nobody". If that was really the case Maxwell then I don't really see why you felt the need to walk away from our match on Showdown. If that truly is the case Max then I believe you and your boys would have proven just how good you guys are inside the ring. Instead you decided to walk away knowing in the back of your mind that you had no chance in that match. So when it comes to being a nice guy, I honestly believe over the last little while I've been the definition. Yet I still feel like I'm the last kid getting picked in the school basketball game. I still feel like I'm sitting at the bottom of the EAW ladder and that's not where I belong. The bottom of the ladder is where guys who never win matches belong, I on the other hand dominate in any of my matches. I'm guessing that's one of if not the biggest reason Maxwell and his squad decided to not step into the ring on Showdown. I may not belong at the top of the EAW ladder yet, but being at the bottom isn't where I should be.

THEY"VE MADE ME FEEL THIS WAY.
THE WAY THEY ACT TOWARDS ME.
THE WAY THEY TREAT ME.
IT"S NOT LIKE THE OTHERS.

The King Of Elite tournament has begun and over the next few weeks you're going to see some of the best wrestlers in EAW competing inside the squared circle. All of them fighting and clawing there way up to be the winner of the tournament. How can this company actually have a tournament like this and try to claim they have the best wrestlers on the roster in the tournament. Yet when I go and look for my name, it's not there. Which leads me to believe something must be going on because you don't leave somebody like Brayden Cruise off something like the KOE tournament. Unless of course you wanna lose ratings and in that case don't book me at all. The fact of the matter is since I signed my contract here I don't believe EAW management has handled me correctly and after seeing the KOE brackets I know they aren't. It's times like this that I wonder if there's somebody back there trying to hold me back. Then again I'm the new guy right? I haven't done anything to anybody, I've only won one match. The fact of the matter is I'm not where I want to be right now on that EAW ladder and it's no fault of mine. In fact if it's anybody's fault blame EAW management for letting Rex attack me in my debut match. Blame them for Team DCW being a bunch of pussies on Showdown. The fact is I blame EAW management for everything that's gone wrong in my short EAW career. From me being attacked in my first match all the way to Maxwell running away from me on Showdown. I'm not somebody who takes things like that lightly and Maxwell believe me you will pay for it. You're going to pay for the beating  you should have gotten on Showdown, only now your beating is going to be worse. The time will come Maxwell when you will have to step into the ring with me and for you that will be a sad day. It'll be a day you'll never forget because that will be the day I show you just how much of a " nobody " I really am.

I"VE BEEN NICE LONG ENOUGH.
NOW IT"S TIME FOR SOME PAIN.
PAIN YOU"VE NEVER HAD BEFORE.
PAIN YOU"LL NEVER FORGET.

I'm a man of my word and when I told Rex that I was going to be on his side for one night my plan was to do exactly that. When I say something to somebody and they don't take me serious most times it doesn't end well. That's why I'm still trying to think about why Rex would even question whether or not I was going to attack him on Showdown. Rex you and I may have our problems, but if I say I'm on your side then you can bet your ass I'm on your side. Yet as soon as you realized there wasn't going to be a match you left the ring. Almost as if you thought I was going to get my revenge on you right then and there. Rex, that would be way too easy because I told you I was going to get my revenge. I said I was going to get it soon enough and when I do you'll know it. When I do strike Rex you're going to wish you never though about doing what you did a few weeks ago. It really did seem to me that you were more worried about your own partners then your opponents and you know what that's your own problem. You do the things you do and it's nobody else's problem, but yours and you're a guy who apparently likes to run. Which really has me thinking about whether or not you would fit well with Team DCW, I mean frankly you ran just as quick as they did. All jokes aside Rex, there will come a time when you and I will square off one on one and when that day comes the better man WILL walk away.

I"M READY FOR THE BEST.
AND YOU GIVE ME PUSSIES.
I WANT RESPECT.
I WANT CHAMPIONSHIPS.

So that brings me to this week and my match on Showdown. You know I wouldn't even really call it a match because there's really only a handful of guys who can honestly believe they have a shot. I mean lets face it there's a lot of good talent in that match and I know I'll be needing to bring my " A " game. In most cases that wouldn't be a problem for me, but the fact of the matter is I'm giving my best in that ring and I'm not getting anything in return. Instead of putting me in the King Of Elite tournament where I belong, you decide to stick me in a match where the winner will be a number one contender. You guys probably realized you fucked up and instead of changing the cards around you put me in a match you don't think I can win. Instead of giving me what I deserve which is a chance to prove I'm the best. You give me a chance to become EAW Interwire Champion and honestly that's something I should be proud of. The fact is I've only won one match here in EAW and already I'm being screwed around and played with. You guys have no idea what you're doing because sooner or later mister nice guy isn't going to be around anymore. Sooner or later I'll be taking my respect instead of trying to earn it because apparently somebody in the back won't allow me that chance. So on Showdown after I exit the ring as the new number one contender for the EAW Interwire Championship I want everybody to know one thing.

I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS.
YOU DID.
THIS IS WAY PASSED A GAME.
THIS IS SOMETHING YOU CAN"T GET OUT OF.

I can't help, but feel like the only reason EAW management is playing games with me right now is because I'm allowing them. I came into EAW not really knowing what was going to happen and frankly I'm not shocked about anything. What EAW management doesn't realize is that there's only so much somebody can take before they show there true colors. How long do you expect me to brush things off and move on like nothing happened? Well I'll tell you how long I'm going to brush things off what happened on Showdown was the last straw. I think it's time people really saw who I am and what I can do. Just remember you're the one's that asked for this so don't come to me when you think things are going wrong. Don't come crying to me if I injure one of your top superstars because EAW management asked for this. 

BEING NICE GOT ME NOWHERE.
BRUSHING THINGS OFF GOT ME NOWHERE.
TAKING ALL OF MANAGEMENTS BULLSHIT.
GOT ME NOWHERE.

So now it's time I started taking my place here in EAW. I think it's time I started my own Hall Of Fame career here in EAW and whether anybody in the back likes it or not. My career here in EAW is going to one that other guys are going to dream about having. On Showdown it all starts when I become the number one contender for the EAW Interwire Championship and how good will it feel. How great is it going to feel after I defeat the Champion and be crowned the NEW EAW INTERWIRE CHAMPION. After everything that I've gone through over the last couple of weeks I can tell you exactly how it's going to feel. It's going to feel like the greatest revenge in the world knowing there's somebody in the back who wants me to fail. Knowing that and being able to hold that Interwire Championship high in the air will be the greatest feeling in the world. It all starts this week and remember..

I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS.
I CAN"T SIT BACK ANYMORE.
I"M TAKING MY PLACE.
AS A LEGEND IN THE MAKING.
Fight Owens Fight
Post January 3rd 2016, 11:45 pm by Fight Owens Fight
I can't wait. I'm not going to act laid back and put a phony face on like everyone else is doing. I'll be straight up. I'm too eager to step in that ring and wreck shit up. As much of an asskicker that I am, I've got to be honest. I didn't think my first match would be for the opportunity to face the Interwire champion. Believe me, I'm not second guessing my abilities and I'm damn sure not asking out of this match. This just goes to show that anything can happen in EAW and I learned that pretty quickly. Looking at who else is in this match, some of them signed to this company around the same time I have and this is also their first match. If you don't know the difference between me and them, let me get it perfectly clear: I'VE BEEN FIGHTING EVERY SINCE I COULD FIRST LIFT MY ARMS UP. I may or may not win this match, but you can bet your ass I'll go down swinging just as I have my entire life.

Zach, I understand your mindset. I understand why you call yourself the lone ranger because we're kind of alike. Granted, I speak my mind on the spot and I speak loud and clearly. You, on the other hand, tend to be laid back. It goes back to what I said a few minutes ago. You have a phony face on. You're hiding your emotions, but when you look into my eyes on Saturday night, I'll see your emotions and your true intentions. You won't be able to hide them from me. Emotions aside, we have something in common. It's always been us and our fists. Never trust nobody else. That's what I like about you, Zach. But, I don't even trust you and why should I? You've proven you can't be trusted time and time again. Hell, I even question if you being the lone ranger is the right for you or the real you because, last week, Lioncross threw you out of the King of the Elite tournament. If I was in that match, I would have beaten Lioncross, but answer this. Did all the emotion barred inside of you caused you the match? You had a clear shot and you failed, so what makes you think you're going to win this match? You know what I think? I think it'll show again on Showdown and you won't even be one of the last 2 remaining. So much for a lone ranger. You make me sick.

And then there's Jason Cage. Why are you even in this match? You had your chance to capture the Interwire championship last week and you failed. The way I see it, you should be in the back of the line. You should be the last person that should have an opportunity to compete for that championship. Cameron kicked your ass. I always knew Cameron was an asskicker, but she made your ass go to sleep, which is probably the closest you've been to sleeping with chicks. Before you shower me with the, "I was the first Elite champion! You better show me some respect!", I'll stop you right there. First of all, I know about you. I've watched this company for years and I've scouted everyone in this match with the exception of the rookies, but you don't know me. You will in due time, though, so don't worry. Second of all, you lost your respect and your manhood last week. I know she's hot as hell, but boy did she kicked your ass. It doesn't matter that you're a former champion because that was in the past. You may got experience in winning a championship, but my whole life has been a championship journey. Every day I wake feels like a championship reign and I work my ass off to see the next day. That's my mindset going into this match. Like Zach's emotions eating him up from the inside, your focus on redemption instead of this match will be your downfall, especially when you have to FIGHT instead of wrestle.

Maxwell Dachs doesn't even deserve my breath wasted on him. Neither do the rookies, but what all you need to know is I CAME FOR A FIGHT AND I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL SOMEBODY IS BEGGING ME NOT TO PUT THEM OUT OF THEIR MISERY. I'll throw you all over the top rope if I have to, but the real fun will come after I become the number 1 contender to the Interwire Championship. Then, I'll get to have my way with Cameron and win the championship. You've been warned.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post January 3rd 2016, 11:01 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Showdown

#AndStill

The winner and STILL your Interwire Champion…Cameron Ella Ava! To some critics out there, it seemed impossible for me to succeed in a 2 out of 3 Falls Match for the Interwire Championship. No, I’m not planning on turning this into some cliché “concurring the odds” speech because you’ve heard that over and over again from me. What I proved with Jason Cage on Showdown is that I can carry a show when given the opportunity. Sure, it was probably not the first time that I main evented Showdown, but this felt like an honor to me. It’s not every day that you see me headlining an episode of Showdown and being placed in amounts of pressure. For someone who is not often felt with the pressures of being a secondary champion for the Showdown brand, main eventing and being a woman, it would have been overwhelming for most women and it was to me. I can admit that I came into my match with Jason Cage with no idea what he was going to unfold during the match. It could have been a new finisher, submission, but we both came into the match with new tricks up our sleeves. I knew that I had to approach this match differently and I needed to bring out moves that I never considered into bringing out and it worked well for me in the end. I made Jason Cage go night-night after the third fall and I ended the match STILL your Interwire Champion. Honestly, Jason Cage is sure to have won the respects of the EAW Universe and he earned my respect. I’ve said it before that it was his last shot, but somehow, God blesses him with another opportunity at my title and if it comes down to me and Jason facing each other again, I’ll be ready for the challenge, but remember, there’s nine other guys that are gunning and will kill themselves to get in the ring with me and I’m always opened minded to the thought of a new opponent.

As much as I would love to sit near the announcer’s table and watch this battle royal transpire, I have bigger priorities to focus on—the EAW Champion, Jamie O’ Hara. I don’t think we’ve faced each other before, but that doesn’t matter. Like when it comes to the contenders for my title, it doesn’t matter the opponent; however, with the scenario you’re in, it kind of does. Does it irritate you at all that while Lannister gets Piff Fumador, you get probably one of the most talent wrestlers on Showdown? In some way, it kind of seems like Lannister might have a shot at getting the better time. Piff might show up to the match stoned or whatever drugs Piff gets his hands on and Lannister could end the match early. Meanwhile, you know with me, this match won’t be ending in thirteen seconds, a minute, two minutes, five minutes—NO! This match is going to drag on and take a while. You can somehow hope that we fight before Lannister and Piff, so you get the chance of getting that one point or whatever you’re fighting for, but remember who you’re facing. You’re facing the same woman who got rid of Chuck Scene from EAW, the same woman who beat Jason Cage, not once, but twice, but I’m not trying to send fear and intimidation because I feel like that is Lannister’s job to do, but I’m trying to do what I’ve been trying to do with Jason Cage for the past month and that is send you a warning. The warning is I’m not easily manipulated or influenced by other people. I don’t easily give in to mind games and I’m not intimidated by threats. If you come to do any of that, then don’t waste your breath because I’m not going to give it much thought.

I feel like someone like you won’t even consider doing that to a fellow champion like myself. I’m good and always up to a good wrestling match, but that can all change by the end of the week. Jamie, if you manage to rub me the wrong way, then I will have no problem with fighting with you. As of right now, people expect me to be concerned since you’re the EAW Champion. You’re the top guy, holding the belt and having Lannister lurking around. I am the woman who is the Interwire Champion and could eventually move up to hold that belt you have on your shoulder. To me, I see this as an opportunity to test myself to see that I can stand in the ring with the champion himself and I am more than welcome to face the challenge. On the other hand, you see this match as opportunity to gain that one point so that you can have the rights to name the stipulation for your match against Lannister. As much as I would love to make things simpler for you, unfortunately, I can’t do that nor do I have the desire to do so. I come to this match to winner. This is not only a test for me to see how I stand with my abilities next to you, but this is the perfect platform to show the ten competitors in the Battle Royal for the number one contender’s match for the Interwire Championship that this what Cameron Ella Ava is all about. She’s not a quitter, she is a fighter. She is willing to take things up a notch if pushed enough and most importantly, she can wrestle at the champion’s level and if not, higher than that. I’ll never know if I compete at a higher level than you if I don’t face you. Am I right, Jamie?

On Showdown, it is a Champion versus Champion match. I feel like it is the type of match that the fans have been dying to see. This match is pinning two people who have conquered the odds at some point in their EAW careers and are now on top. Cameron versus Jamie is a match that I have kind of been looking forward to as well. Jamie, not because you’re a hell of a competitor, but because we both know how it feels to scratch and claw to get to where we are today; however, even though I’m Interwire Champion, it feels like I am still scratching and clawing to survive in the land of Elite. In the Vixens Division, I was a big fish in a small pond and now with the Elitists, I am a little fish in a big pond and every day, I am finding new ways to survive each opponent I face. Last week, I had to pull new submission moves out of my arsenal and use it against Jason Cage. Jamie, it kind of makes you wonder what moves I will put out of my bag of tricks against you. In this match, it seems like I got nothing to lose, so why bother pulling out tricks; though, it’s not every day that I face an opponent that is as good or even better than me. If I lose the match, I lose nothing at all, but you do. You lose this match and for sure, Lannister gets that one point and he has the upper advantage for Showdown the week after. Jamie, you probably are a decent person. I’m not sure. I haven’t talked to you and this is our first time fighting against each other, but I like to win and saying that I beat the EAW Champion might be taken under consideration when Lannister is done getting his title shot. Who knows…
Scarlet
Post January 3rd 2016, 6:11 pm by Scarlet

Battleground #1

The scene opens with the shot of Serena pacing around in the outside area of her hotel room. Wearing just Matching White Boy Shorts and A Sleeveless See-Through Blouse that shows her Bra, Serena would have a rolled blunt in between her index and middle finger in one hand with her Samsung Galaxy S6 in the other. It was obviously that she was watching what Madison had to say, because after Maddie's voice stopped raping my ears, Serena would scoff and give a half smile before tossing her phone over on the bed. She then would pick up a lighter before lighting up the blunt before taking a big drag.

"You know, it's pretty to see when just a little bit of success does some people's heads. But hey, It makes for some funny entertainment haha. I mean, man this chick needs a real good ass whipping and The Powers That Be knew what they were doing when they booked this match. It seems as though I'm not the only one who shares that belief."

Serena would slowly strut from side to side of the balcony as she looked up at the city, taking it all in.

"I mean, she's been around here for a long time now, and that fact that It took her that long to actually capture the belt, and with a lot of help from Erica Ford I might add, just automatically makes your whole claim on how you're going to 'mop the floor with me' look like a sack of bullshit. And it also makes you look scared and worried, sweetheart and quite frankly, you should be. Look, I'm not going to get into the childish insults games you are unaccustomed to because that's not[size=32] me. I like to do all my time in the ring, where it matters. You just try to act like certain people around here and make a career out of your mouth. Well guess what? you're in the wrong form of business. You know what? That brings me to the next part. It's where i dismiss myself and let me finish where you started at Battleground. Peace out."[/size]

The scene ends off with Serena raising the blunt back up to her lips before taking another long drag before exhaling slowly as the camera fades out.
Kraven_Chaos_King
Champions
Post January 3rd 2016, 3:16 pm by Kraven_Chaos_King
Champions

The scene opens up in Houston, Texas, in front of the Toyota Center.  Kraven King is shown stepping out of a limo, as a group of cult fans , gathered around with various signs and T-Shirts on, start chanting "Kraven King, Kraven King, Kraven King".  Kraven, with his backpack on his shoulders, stops and throws his fist in the air as the cult crowd lets out yet another roar.   The crowd then starts to chant "speak speak speak speak".  Kraven then drops his backpack, climbs to the hood of the limo......

Kraven: WHO WANTS TO SEE SOME CHAOS TONIGHT!!!!!!???

The cult crowd goes crazy with cheers and starts to chant "we want chaos.......We want chaos"....

Kraven: Well people tonight is the night I will paint a masterpiece for every single of you to enjoy.   I will make Phoenix Winterborn (cult fan base boos) irrelevant ass relevant through injury reports and updates.  After I am finished with him, EVERYBODY will care about his health, and he will be more popular than he ever dreamed of.

The crowd starts cheering again, and then starts chanting "Destroy Beretta........Destroy Beretta....".  Kraven does his crazed laugh....

Kraven: Oh that jizzfuck? (crowd laughs) You know I think something is serious wrong with his fucking comprehension skills. Said he hasn't been from organization to organization, but named his previous organization and he is current in this organization.  Isn't that TWO FUCKING ORGANIZATIONS?  Isn't that specifically, exactly to the tee, the exact situational wording of ORGANIZATION TO ORGANIZATION?  Jesus fucking Christ, this dumb jizzfuck just likes to hear himself talk....

The cult fan base laughs, and starts chanting "You dumb jizzfuck......You dumb jizzfuck"

Kraven: Right, he's dumb as hell. Happy because he won a match on battleground, in front of those HPV carrying college kids. That doesn't send a message, thats nothing to write home about.  On battleground I sent a message, a message that seems to be stuck in Beretta's head so much he can't shut the fuck up talking about it.  "You beat the shit out of a guy and painted the walls blah blah blah" shut the hell up. (crowd laughs)  Me beating the shit out of a guy is the only part that should matter, because the end result was I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF A GUY!

The cult fans roar as Kraven jumps from the limo and gets closer with the fans...

Kraven: You see Beretta, it doesn't matter how you feel about the way I do things.  These fans (crowd cheers).....THESE FANS LOVE HOW I DO THINGS (they cheer even louder).   Bitching and moaning because your past isn't worth mentioning.  You want me sit here and break down your life story, you want me to sit here and give these people a boring attack at your biography, man if you don't get that OLD shit outta here. These people want to feel the fire from my voice every time I talk, and talking about your boring, bland, run of the milk, oatmeal ass persona isn't going to get these fans what they came to get.  

So FUCK your background

FUCK your ambitions

FUCK your goals in life

and if you got kids, I'ma leave the kids alone......

BUT FUCK EM' WHEN THEY GROWN!

The cult fan base erupts in laughter and cheers....

Kraven:  I mean I don't even know why you want me to say the same shit the guys before me, and the guys after me will say.  I am not you, you talking about my artistic pleasures is just one of many times that same lame as song will be said ovvvvvver and ovvvvvvver and ovvvvvvvver again, and in your mind you think you've found a treasure trove of uniqueness.  HA, you bland fuck, I will hear about paintings, and my craziness my whole career, because people gravitate to it.  Its something concrete to discuss, because I make it so.

I don't know much about you because you're not interesting....you are uninspiring, I do not crave to know about your past, or your "gimmick" or whatever the hell you over there mad and bitching about from your hotel room.  I will make you interesting by turning your body into a beautiful display of chaos, only then can I turn your bland ass into a masterpiece.  In your brain this is just talk, but I told you, I am going to make a statement, even if it cost the match.  I am going to raise the stakes, and you are so run of the mill you can't even comprehend what means.

You wanna talk about who knows who, but you chalk who I am down to being a gimmick, and if you knew one thing about me it would be that I am medically not right in the head, and I am fully aware of that.  Some things just make me snap, makes me uncontrollable, and makes me cause other pains.  And you know what?  I love putting myself in those situations, those situations that lets my natural instincts of who I am roam free. You didn't have to grow up with an abusive mother, and mentally sick father with PTSD.  (crowd cheers in a supportive way) You don't fucking know that this is really me, you think its a game.  I was an amateur state champion in high school, with the same fucked up brain and mindset I have now.  So don't sit there and confuse the fact I don't give a fuck about winning a dark match, with I'm losing a dark match. The whole point of me not giving a fuck is that I am going to do something to make this match known beyond just a dark match, while you sit there in your hotel room, thinking JUST WINNING a dark match is your road to a championship.  Don't be so fucking NAIVE!

The crowd cheers as Kraven goes into the small cult crowd, with the fans rubbing him on his head and shoulders as he talks....

Kraven: You think I'm not here for the championship?  You're a damn fool, and shows your lack of understanding yet again.  In order to be in the championship picture, you have to be what the fans want to see.  You have to be what the fans talk about, who the fans remember.  Not just another guy who walks out here, and think merely just a dark match win propels his career.  But the guy who knows doing something crazy will have the people talking when the real show actually starts.  When I say I don't give a damn if that match finishes, I mean it, its not just a statement.  I'll start the match off with a chair shot to the refs head if thats going to get the worlds attention, I don't give a fuck, ITS A DARK MATCH and WE NEED PUBLICITY, and the FANS NEED CHAOS!  

You have NEVER faced anybody like me, no one or anybody like it.  I am the guy who changes the meaning of what it is to win and lose.  I am the guy who inspires bland pieces of shit like you to draw stick figures, to be apart of MY world, to say things about me, because I am the interesting one with something interesting to talk about.  I am the Artist of Avulsion, and I am the Rembrandt of Rage.......

(the crowd says this part with Kraven)  

And I am Kraven King.....AND CHAOS....IS.....BEAUTIFUL!

The small cult fan base erupts with cheers as Kraven leans back into them holding up.  The camera zooms into his crazed smile as the camera then fades...
-
Post January 3rd 2016, 1:54 pm by -
Dynasty Promo #3

You seem as if you know a great deal about me, James.. but you've only scratched the surface when it comes to knowing just what kind of man that I am. I'm glad you've  done some research about my accomplishments.. but let's not forget something.. I was leading that crusade through all of our triumphs. Any opposition.. I was the one with the plan. As far as The Mercenaries go.. you're right and at the same time you proved my point. It's like I said before, we were never granted the two on two that we deserved. The Iconomy has the potential to be the most dominate alliance in all of EAW. Chris Elite is a one of a kind wrestler. Greg Ward is a walking gold mine of raw talent that I will help him polish.  And me? Well I AM the best in the damn yard. That's right, James! I'm better than all of those guys! A man is only as strong as his weakest point and the only weak point of my solo career is the EAW Board Of Directors refused to pay me any attention.. not because I wasn't "good enough" but because they had no reason to. In one night I went from no attention to everyone not being able to lay their eyes off of me. When no opportunity presented itself -- I made opportunity myself. Adversity has been conquered and I've beaten many creditable oppositions on my own. The list will be never ending until I have no desire to be here any longer. The list will contain all of the alleged EAW Greats as well as the one's who wish to be there.

Carlos Rosso -- Conquered.

TLA -- Conquered.

Vance Tybull -- Conquered.

Tyler Parker -- Conquered.

The High Rollerz -- Conquered.

Angelo Brando -- Conquered.

The Savage Ryans -- Conquered.

James Seymour -- Set to be conquered on Dynasty.

Heart and will alone will not benefit you in the slightest. This is a never any conquest and my hit list runs from Showdown to Battleground. I spare no being for any reason and it'll all end in the same fashion.. with JJ Silva being on top. Losing is something I don't know how to do because even in the end.. I always win. I've been through wars.. the level of punishment I've gone to succeed excels higher than you could possibly imagine. Nothing you could do could faze me in any way that I am not already use to. I’ve seen many guys come in this company just as you have with the same this is my chance mentality and all has failed thus far -- what makes you any different, James? Why should I react any differently when all the past has done nothing but embarrass themselves when challenging me? The only difference from them and you is at least they had some creditable victories before crossing me. It doesn’t really matter because here we are.. and you chose the same approach that every single elitist in this company has chosen to take with me. “Your accomplishment were with the Iconomy.” “You are nothing without them.” It’s like it means nothing that those accomplishment wouldn’t have existed without me. I founded and led that crusade and yet all the credit is stripped from my hands. That pisses me off. This is why I have such a huge chip on my shoulder because the EAW Board Of Directors just refuse to admit I AM the guy. I could go on and win the Grand Rampage and I’m sure even then they’d find and excuse to unjustifiably take it away from me. They uncerismonaly take things and now -- I’m taking it all back. Not just mine.. Your’s.. rookies.. veterans.. I’m taking it all! This entire company’s worth will be mine. If everyone refuses to believe that I can be just as successful on my own.. just wait and see. There is nothing I need to prove to anyone and this is not what this is about. This is about respect. Everyone just throws around “respect isn’t given; it’s earned” crap and for so long I did my best to “earn” it. No more. Not happening. The only way to get respect in all reality and beat it out of them and that’s exactly what I am going to do. James, if you truly think you can beat me than I actually look forward to Dynasty to shut you up. My team accomplishments will showcase through my solos career as well and no mercy will be shown. I don’t look for you to fear me. I don’t look for you to doubt yourself. What I’m looking for is you to understand I am like no man you’ve ever encountered. I’m far more dangerous and that is fact. A second fact for you is that I am going to win on Dynasty and there is nothing you can do or say to change that. I am The Icon, JJ Silva.. I will bring a whole different kind of fight to you and I give you my word.. you will never forget the night that JJ Silva shaved 10 years off of your career.
kennydrake
Post January 3rd 2016, 1:48 pm by kennydrake
PORTLAND, OR
Drake's Landing Art Gallery/Wrestling Gym
9:30am on SUNDAY

The gym is empty.

Thank God. So many hipsters.

The only sound that rings through the gym is a heavy bag being hit. Kenny Drake circles the aforementioned bag, throwing jabs, hooks, and uppercuts. Sweat pours from his forehead, causing his blonde hair to stick to the sides of his head.

Kenny notices the camera and motions it closer.

Tonight, tonight, Eclipse. Tonight, tonight. First round of the King of Elite Tournament. Are you ready?

Why am I asking? You're not here...the fuck...

Did you hear that?

Shut up, I'm doing something here.

Eclipse....I like you, man. I can't seem to find it in me to hate you. I have...nothing but respect for someone as insane as you.

I keep getting these...these dreams of you and I.

Ew. Really?

OhmyGod, shut up.

I keep getting these dreams of you and I. We're battling each other, we're battling others together. We join forces, we break apart. I can't seem to shake this feeling that after tonight, our lives will be forever intertwined. We will be the agent of change here in EAW, and our battles will usher in the new era: an era of technical brutality anchored on respect and pride. We will induct each other into the Hall of Fame, my friend, and at the end of it all, you can't say one name without mentioning the other.

But until then, we have tonight. We have the King of Elite.

And I FULLY intend on moving o-

No, seriously. Do you hear that?

JESUS, Voice! What?!

I think there's someone at the door.

WE think. WE think there's someone at the door.

Kenny sighs and looks at the camera.

Ugh...one second...

Kenny walks over to the nearby door and looks out the peephole. He suddenly turns to the camera and puts a finger over his mouth, shushing the already silent cameraman.

Fuck, man...

It's the fuckin' Feds!

I know who it is, God dammit.

Mr. Drake, we can hear you through the door. Open up.

UHHHH, HOLD ON, I'M...

Masturbating.

I'M MASTURBAdammit, man...I'M MASTURBATING...fuck

Gotta commit now.

um...ok...Well...you finish up, then....

and wash your hands...please...

Kenny points at the cameraman, then points to a nearby closet door. Kenny mouths "Go", and the cameraman obliges.

He opens the accordion door and slips in, standing next to the washing machine and clothes hamper.

We can still see through the slits as Kenny opens the door, revealing two men in suits.

Sorry, gents...Janice Griffith waits for no-one.

AGENT 1: Agreed.

Mr. Drake, my name is Agent Clark, this is Agent Phillips. We're with the FBI. Is Nikita Khan here?

Nope.

Where's your wife, Mr. Drake? We know you picked her up from PDX the other day, along with another known public menace.

Who, KOBA?

Daisuke Kobayashi, yes.

Look, guys, I picked them up, I dropped them off at a bar, and I haven't seen them since. They probably ran off together.

And you're ok with that?

Gives me more time with Janice...

Good point.

Good lord, Phillips, put it away. Mr. Drake, we need to speak with your wife immediately. We have reason to beli-

As we watch, a soft "Psst" is heard. The camera turns slowly to its left, revealing

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 30 MIA-005
NIKI KHAN!!

Niki slowls raises a finger to her mouth, once again shushing the cameraman. She then slowly drags the same finger across her throat.

She glances through the shutters, then back to the camera. She speaks with a thick East London accent.

I gotta whispa, but 'ello. Name's Niki Khan. I'm Kenny's wife, innit. Since 'e's...busy...I guess I'll 'andle the rest of this.

Eclipse, I don't know much about you, love, but what I DO know is pretty grim.

We like tha' in this camp.

But from what I've noticed, dearie, for all of your darkness and "whispas in the woods" talk, you are chock full of ordinary human qualities. You love your children, you'll do anything to protect them, you swear and become enraged over losses...hell, you even eat jerkey.

We fear no man that eats jerkey, love. I eat jerkey.

You are just a normal man, Eclipse. And normal men bleed like the rest of us. Normal men fail like the rest of us.

And normal men feel pain like the rest of us.

So tonight, Kenny Drake takes on Eclipse Diemos. I won't be in 'is corner, and I expect the same respect from you, dear, because this is a fight between two men. Two men with something to prove.

And as I said before, I don't know much about you, but I know A LOT about Kenny Drake. And I can guarantee you, he's going to prove a point with you.

And remember:

Drake Rules Everything Around Me.

Bye, sweet'art.

-ter than Janice Griffith, or at least on par with her, would be Veronica Rodriguez.

Really? You think so? Have you ever heard of Marley Brinx?

Oh, totally, dude! Amazing stuff from her!

Ok, OK! Enough...Phillips, come on. Call us if you see Mrs. Khan, Mr. Drake.

You're a pervert, Phillips.

The door closes behind the agents, and the closet door flies open. Niki Khan walks up to Kenny, who smiles at her and opens his arms.

What'd you do now, kid?

Who says I did anything? I think Phillips is into me.

Probably, yeah. That dude...reaaaalllllly likes porn.

Yeah, but so do you, so it's ok.

True...

Anyway, Eclipse! When we go he-

I already did it, love.

You did?

Yup. Picked up where you left off, kinda.

Oh...um...ok then...

...wanna go bang?

Yeah, sure.

YAY! Marriage! Enthusiasm...

Kenny skips away, struggling to remove his shirt. Niki shakes her head and follows, but not before winking at the camera and giving one last gesture:

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 30 Dbdfdd5ef

Beretta
Voltage RP#4
Post January 3rd 2016, 1:30 pm by Beretta
Houston We Have A Problem
Voltage RP#4 
Hilton America's Hotel in Houston, Texas 

----------------------------------------

The scene opens up to Beretta getting out of bed. He goes to the coffee pot, sets it up to let it brew. As the coffee pot begins to makes its noises, he stretches and gives the camera a smirk .

Beretta: Guys like me are guys you can’t stand. That’s a good thing, I’m doing my job then. Much like what you try to do with creating art, creating chaos and blah to the fucking blah, is what my job is. I want guys like you to not like me. That’s why I said, “if you don’t like what I have to say then you can go fuck off.” You must have missed that part while opening your next bag of Cheetos. 

He shakes his head. 

Beretta: This claim that I’ve been to organization after organization is just a misconception. I’ve been with one company during my career and I was highly successful there. I put people in the seats there and I’ll do it here. You claim that they didn’t want to retain me but it’s actually the opposite. I wanted to move on from them and well, here I am.

The coffee pot finishes up and he begins to pour himself a cup. 

Beretta: You think I care about how many t-shirts you sell and what kind of merchandise is out there? No because at the end of the day, that doesn’t put championships around my waist. It does put money in my pocket but that’s not something I’m not ever too worried about. People will always remember who did it best in the ring, not who made the most money. 

After preparing some sugar and cream in the coffee, he takes a sip before sitting down in the chair in the corner. 

Beretta: We clearly view this business in different ways. You’re here to cause pain and inflict punishment. That’s just the obvious and I’m here to win and win championships. You’ve clearly stated that you don’t care about winning, losing or going to a draw so lets move on because your just wasting your time with your repetitive nature. 

He chuckles.

Beretta: The fact that you brag about being an internet sensation is just pathetic. Whether you’re on YouTube or Twitter is cool and all but I’m almost positive I have a 15 year old cousin who has over a million fans on the internet so clearly what you do isn’t that impressive. If chaos and paint makes you proud then do what you have to do but that didn’t inspire me to draw a stick figure. I drew it to make fun of you and your gimmick. If you haven’t figured this out by now, which you probably haven’t because you’ve been too busy defending yourself and talking about your addiction. But I’m an asshole. A cocky bastard who really only cares about performing at the highest level in that ring.

He takes another sip of his coffee. 

Beretta: I bring up your first appearance because clearly thats what you’ve done while you’ve been here. And again, on that first appearance, I thought it was pathetic and I think you’re a pathetic piece of shit. The way you go about this business is pathetic. 

He smirks while shaking his head. 

Beretta: You've shown zero research to what I'm about or to who I am. You've done nothing but defend yourself. You can’t bring up my first appearance because your ignorant to how this game works. It’s not easy to bash someone who wins so is that why you just let my first win slide under the rug. Or maybe you’re just the one who’s being naive? Don’t worry, people have noticed and they will notice exactly what I’m talking about when I win tonight. Take a piece of my life, that’s okay, I’ve been through hell before and I’ll go through it again. Either way, I’ll be living. It'll be hard though to focus on the bigger purpose of everything, if you can't make it out of Houston tonight. You’re thinking too far ahead and that will be another reason to your downfall tonight. 

He pauses. 

Beretta: As for Phoenix….

He yawns and the scene fades to black. 
Carson Ramsay
Post January 3rd 2016, 11:38 am by Carson Ramsay
???
"Let it all out child."

The scene opens outside the nationally recognized figure of the Beulah Alliance Church in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The still beat of such sight is married by whiffs of wind sounding off in the background. One such silence would soon enough be disrupted by the camera panning over to the inside of the church, more precisely inside its confessional. There, we get a glimpse of Carson Ramsay, head tilt back and eyes closed, stranded in thought. On the other side of the grid, sat a foggy image of the priest.

carson ramsay;;
"I screwed up, father. I failed at the one thing that I foresaw myself doing anything BUT failing at. I deluded the masses into believing in a batch of promises that eventually went unfulfilled. More importantly, I deluded my own self into falling for that same faith. From the very first day in the door, I've adjusted myself to a lifestyle that never settled for second or less. I did not care for how shrunk down my experience was compared to others'. I was indifferent towards the remarks and notes shed upon the mold I presented myself in. Though I was partly aware of how faulty it was, I did not want to give in to what seemed to be - at that time - mere hate comments oozing through the lips of rusty hasbeens and "jealous" old hogs. I just proceeded to carry myself on that path..."

the priest;;
"Why didn't you awaken from that unholy belief if you were aware deep down that it wasn't the right one for you?"

carson ramsay;;
"I've had that question in mind for the longest time myself. It could have arguably been a less difficult task to tick off if I snapped out of that defective thought right there and then, before it fully consumed my sense of impartial judgement. And I'd be lying if I did not reminisce about the good many opportunities that would've eased my way into making that happen, hadn't I let them slip out of my grasp one after the other. But, you have to believe me father - I did not have much of choice. The first couple of weeks of sporting such mindset paid off tremendously, my name was quickly rolling off the tongue of everybody. In the heat of that moment, I was more than certain that this was the right path to go. Soon enough, my confidence would cross over its initial limits. My ego would overpower my focus in the hunt for more glory and perhaps even a larger impact. I eventually found myself driven solely by the hunger for the adulation and love of the very same people that I once couldn't care less for. It's self-contradicting to the point of hilarity. Heh! Looking back at it now, I find it hilarious myself. But back then, I'd instantly put all of that stuff on mute - and for pathetic motives mind you. In the end, that hunger, that greed; all of that led me straight down to the bottom of the pit. And here I stand today, a wronged man. Wrong about the antics of his past self and wrong about the outcome of such antics.

the priest;;
"Thankfully, the lord had you come to your senses before all is too late."

carson ramsay;;
"You see, that's the thing. Though I'm forever scarred by the choices that I blindly made in the past, I'm still hopeful. Though I was wronged, I'm still unbroken. Though I once lost sight of the objectives I had set out in my life long beforehand, I'm now more focused and more conscious to make those said objectives a REALITY. It's finally dawned on me how to adjust and reap advantages from this life of ours to the best of my abilities. It's not about arrogance, it's not about over-confidence. It's not about marking goals higher than what your arm can reach. It's about seizing chances. It's about learning your surroundings. It's about knowing what you want to get out of your life. And I surely know what I want to get out of mine."

the priest;;
"Which is?"

Silence suddenly reigns upon the priest's lastly uttered words. The camera pans over to Ramsay's side who, soon enough, starts smiling.

carson ramsay;;
"Thank you for your time, father."

Not even bearing the wait for an answer, Ramsay gets out of his seat exiting the confessional as the scene fades to black.
Post January 3rd 2016, 7:13 am by Guest
Post-Showdown promo

They say a picture speaks one thousand words, according to Google. Sheridan had google'd American phrases and saying a while back, just after she had signed her contract with EAW. If that saying were to reflect on the current vignette, a video spoke none, a video created silence. Sheridan's apartment was simple, from what could be seen from the video the German-native didn't have any fancy American technology or furniture. A simplistic, uncomplicated home. It was assumed it was her home, it gave off that safe environment, and the German seemed safe sitting in front of the camera. It was little known to those who watched EAW from home, but on the pre-show of Showdown, Sheridan was handed her first loss as a competitor in the promotion. Technically, television wise, she was still an undefeated brute whom was portrayed to be a threat to the vixens of the company. She had lost, clean, to Cloud Matsuda. Between then and now Sheridan had the time to reflect, she had washed, slept, ate, the whole lot. She wore a '#TeamMinns' shirt; it seemed more like casual wear to the female now, she felt comfortable wearing it around her home, due to the fact she didn't have her own merchandise, yet, she might as well give one of her few allies in EAW a little exposure. She had basic make up on her facial; foundation, shaded brows, eye-shadow and lip gloss. The German didn't much enjoy slaving in front of a mirror to make herself look that little bit more prettier, but she had the free time to before opening up her camera. Blonde hair was tied back. This time twenty-four hours ago, her expression would be emanating confidence, her lips would be curvated into a smirk, eyes hawked, she would be cocky, she would be speaking in her native tongue. She wasn't. She was inaudible. She was soundless. 

Sheridan, between being rolled up by Cloud and to the current second, had reflected on what possibly went wrong. She went into the match psyched up, she had Cloud nearly down and out so many times. The camera stayed on her, she had been rolling for two minutes or so now, and nothing had really occurred. Maybe it was the fact she wasn't on television. She had dominated Alexis, who to this current point Sheridan assumed was still in hospital or wherever with Eclipse meeting her every need. She had absolutely thrashed her in fact, the little incident with the steel beneath the turn-buckle had maybe helped her to a victory, but it wasn't Sheridan's fault the referee was incompetent and didn't spot the misfortunes of the people hired to set up the ring. Maybe if she had the backing of a few Germans watching her match it would have gone differently. Hell, Sheridan was sure the referee had deliberately counted slower after her blazing of his colleges earlier on in the week. 

It was possible she lost due to Cloud surprising her. Sheridan hadn't expected Saint Matsuda the third to resort to rolling up her opponent to get a win. In Germany the term 'rolling up' didn't exist, it was considered feeble, weak as well as incapacitated. With as much experience as Cloud had in this promotion ahead of Sheridan, she hadn't contemplated Cloud winning in the cheapest, most dishonourable way. Sheridan had her on the ropes the majority of the match, and would have, and should have really wrapped up the match far quicker. Or maybe she had lost because she wasn't good enough, she didn't try hard enough, possibly because the match wasn't on television. She had no clue why the match was relegated to the pre-show anyhow, she had read up on Cloud and she seemed to be one of the better workers in this promotion. The video had been recording for five minutes now, almost coming up to six. She hadn't spoke, her expression had just re-constructed from angry, to disappointed. A hand reached for the back of the camera, and the screen fades to black. 

If a picture tells one thousand words, then Sheridan Müller had just composed a fucking masterpiece.
Bhris Elite
Post January 3rd 2016, 4:00 am by Bhris Elite
(Chris Elite's new personal interviewer Calvin Holmes is shown backstage with a mic in hand)

Calvin Holmes: Hello, Calvin Holmes here with Dynasty's greatest talent... Scratch that EAW'S Greatest talent may I introduce you to "God's Given Greatness" Chris Elite and the best bodyguard on the planet Big Mike!

(Chris Elite and Big Mike step into the cameras view Chris Elite has a huge smirk on his face as always and Big Mike is behind him with his arms folded giving a serious look into the camera)

Calvin Holmes: I am honored to be hired as the personal interviewer of the most flashy, athletic and handsome man this company has seen.  Now I allow me to ask you something Chris how did you come up with that WONDERFUL idea on Dynasty?

Chris Elite: You know with a mind like mine, idea's like that are always popping up in my head.  So you know I grabbed the mic for JJ and I spoke my mind.  This is going to be a great plan and it's going to prove to everyone that I should of been in KOE or I should be the one given a shot at the National Elite championship.  I mean everyone thought I was just the heart and soul of the Iconomy but I am also the MIND! I mean same thing with this company as a whole this idea is going to turn out just great.  I appreciate the fact you acknowledged it.

Calvin Holmes: Okay next question.  Next week on Dynasty, part 1 of your glorious plan begins.  JJ will take on James Seymour and you will take on Jed Gannon whoever the hell that might be.  So any thoughts or comments for next week? 

Chris Elite: JJ is a grown man I am sure he can handle his own in the ring against that "PURE" guy who apparently just made a return.  I mean first of all I didn't even know who the man was to even notice he left.  Hopefully JJ can prove why he is the leader of this group by taking him out and actually getting past part 1 of the mission I have put out for us.  Me on the other hand I am going against a guy named Jed Gannon.  Now it's pretty much like you said who the hell is that? I mean they least these people could of done is give God's Given Greatness an opponent actually worth my time.  Not someone who nobody knows.  No this isn't me being generic like everyone else who lies about not knowing their opponent.  No this is some legit shit man I have no idea who he is.  The IWC doesn't even know who he is for God sake's.  I asked Siri who the man might of been and a picture of Jed Clampett popped on my screen.  Now if Jed Gannon looks anything like that he might as well not even step in the ring with me.  I mean can't I just get Regulator again at least he is someone people know.  When I came up with this glorious idea it was to make sure I went against people worth my while not someone who probably belongs in the same category of Mark Michael's or Trent Yoder.  Nope I mean I guess I have to be the person who schedule's the matches too? I mean do I not have enough work to do? With coming up for the ideas for the Iconomy and picking up wins for them you would think someone would lift the weight off my shoulders.  I understand though not everyone can do so many things at a time like myself.  Anyways just know I am going to run through this local competitor just like I would of done to any other "Elitist" here.  I understand other guys here need weak opponents to make them self look "Strong" however I don't.  Give me any opponent and I promise I'll not only look strong but my hand will be raised as the winner of the match.  That's all I have to say for now though.

Calvin Holmes:  You guys heard it here first Chris Elite thinks nothing of you or any other "Elitist" and he will run through you "Elitist" like you guys are nothing.  Because you are NOTHING! Compared to him.  Calvin Holmes is out.

(Calvin and Chris shake hands as the camera fades) 
Kraven_Chaos_King
Fuck.....Another Video
Post January 3rd 2016, 2:51 am by Kraven_Chaos_King
Fuck.....Another Video

The scene fades in showing Kraven King laughing hysterically while watching Beretta's latest promo video.  He is eating Cheetos and his eyes are still red.

Jizzfuck Beretta on Video: If you don’t care about this dark match, then why are you concerned with kicking my ass? It’s obvious that you do care because well, the start of your career here has been nothing but a failure. Voltage will hold no difference for you, it’ll be nothing but a failure.

Kraven starts commentating as the video plays and eventually presses pause.....

Kraven:  You still don't understand, and as a so called veteran you are naive.  Guys like you I call uninspiring, bland, the the dark greens of wrestling, and guys who will never sell a seat.   I'ma beat your ass whether its before the match, after the match, during the match, two weeks after the match, or whenever the hell I feel like it because its what the people want to see.  Nobody remembers the hand being raised in a dark match, but everybody back stage can see you being stitched up, carried off a stretch, or laying in a pile of rubble.  There are bigger messages to be made than winning, winning doesn't put fear in people heart, chaos, creates fear.  Everytime somebody sees me walk down that ramp, they will know it can be the end of their careers.

You keep saying you been around, but you never met a guy like me.  Thats the kicker, I don't have to win a match, to win a war. The match doesn't HAVE to finish, the MATCH doesn't have to have an conclusion if I don't think it should have one.  Thats how fucked up I am, thats how much I don't give a shit about anything other than destroying mediocre, soon to be forgotten, waste of time and effort.  I don't see you, I see past you.  I see the bigger picture, I see the abstract, the things the people want.  Your just another guy.....just another face.  Just another eat your breakfast, and life will be perfect jizzfuck who hasn't experienced what the worst of life can do to an individual.    

Do you know why these fans come out here?  Night in and night out?  To vent, to feed their animialistic tendencies by roaring every time a body hits the mat.  Roaring....roaring to see a drop of blood paint the canvas.  Just to get away from life, just to get a high off the rage, and just to get their minds off their pain.  Seeing others in pain is a drug to the fans, they WANT IT, and I'm going to GIVE IT TO THEM, win, lose, or draw, call it what you want.  Simplify who I am all you want to just a gimmick, but I've been this way my WHOLE LIFE.  I didn't find wrestling, it found me.  I was requested by the fans, they want to see me cause hell, and I can tell you can't even begin to fathom what that means.

Jizzfuck Beretta on Video:  The fact that you call what I’ve promoted for our match, mediocre, really shows the level of your intelligence. Dark match or not, we do have a job to do. You think I’ve gotten this far from talking about chaos and putting black paint on walls? No, you fucking dumbass. I got out there, promoted my match and won. Thats the name of the game. Clearly, you don’t understand what it means to be successful.

Kraven presses pause on the video again, still laughing...

Kraven: Chaos is beautiful? THATS A SHIRT.  Rembrandt of Rage!?  THATS A SHIRT.  Foam Hands holding a paint brush? THATS MERCHANDISE.  Clearly the reason why your so experience with so many different organizations is because you get shown the door because you don't know how to make a fucking dollar you bland cardboard piece of shit.  And you only prove my point, its nothing about you that is memorable, you're just talk, nobody cares, nobody ever will.   I will beat your ass, before, after, during the match, but sometimes I get overboard, sometimes I get a little crazy, and it becomes less about the win and more about the chaos. Its an addiction, and people LOVE ME FOR IT!  PEOPLE BUY INTO THAT, and I will turn a DARK MATCH into something bigger than what ur uninspiring imagination is taking it as.

You talking about doing a job, we both paid win, lose, or draw, but what sells tickets is giving the fans something they remember, during a moment they aren't expecting it, and thats the type of artistry I bring.  I don't think like you, I don't think like them.  You guys are carbon copies of the same workhorse jizzfucks who travel around the business talking about how experienced they are, but nobody wanted to keep you because you don't put ASSES IN SEATS.  I put asses on the ground, and asses on seats, in REAL LIFE, and in the ring, I am the real deal.  You've heard about me, I was viral internet sensation, YOU HAVE MY TWITTER YOU LYING TWAT!

Talking about how far you've gotten but you're in the same position I am, the exact fucking same.  You are just TALK, you are just sound waves we were taught to recognize as the English language.  Talking about paint and Chaos didn't get you this far, thats true, but it has you talking about my first ever appearance, when nobody even remembers yours.   Talking about paint, and chaos gives you a vivid image of who I am.  I no mistaken personality that will change the foundations of this organization.  

And who the fuck are you?

Just another guy.....

Another bland "All I do is wrestle and I'm a veteran" worker, because you don't provide shit else to the business.  See you can talk about me all day, because I am something to actually talk about, I am something of note, I am the artist that creates the masterpiece.  You are very naive not to understand the message I intend to send.  There are things that only the crazy mu'fuckers like me are willing to do, and I do them often...and I do them very well.....and I do them to perfection.

Jizzfuck Beretta on Video: You talk about how blood will be spilled and how bones will broken. No, just stop. I’m almost positive I will walk out of this match victorious and into next week with another match. It’s like a 100% certainty but you’re just too stupid to realize it. You’ve literally done nothing to prove your worth, especially when it comes to stepping in the ring with me.

Kraven gets and smashes his head into the flatscreen TV, causing and dent and discoloration as Beretta continues to speak.  He then grabs the tv and smashes it on the ground....he has a look of rage in his face, with a slight saddistic smile.

Kraven: I am CRAZY FOR REAL....This isn't a show, this isn't a gimmick, and this addiction I have isn't an option.  I need to display chaos, I need...I NEED to hurt somebody, it soothes me, it fulfills my artistic drive. I need to please the fans, I NEED to give them a masterpiece, not a DARK MATCH, a match that will shine light on whats to come.  A match that will go down as something to remember.  

I'm not just talking, this is the whole point.  I'll headbutt the fucking referee if I feel like its getting boring in that ring, these fans will not be disappointed.   People will tell people to don't go to the concession stands just because this is a dark match, because I will do something to grab everybody's attention.  Thats who I am, thats what I do, there is a bigger purpose in everything, and I plain to create that purpose.

I even influenced you to draw a picture, you talk about my gimmick, and in the end it made you be inspired, to create art.  Do you see? Do you see how me being who I am brought out more personality in you in a few minute video than you have displayed your whole career.  Thats who I am, I make this game different, I am a artist, and its never a dull moment when the camera is on me.  Look how simplistic you sound, how sure you sound because you can dump out a couple pathetic videos that nobody will watch but me when I'm high and eating Cheetos.

You can feel like you will win 100% all you want, but I am telling you I am taking a piece of your life away, at any given moment, any chance I get, it don't matter who wins or lose, I am always in the hunt, I always do something to be remembered.  I want my hand raise, don't get me wrong, what I am telling you is because of the sitaution, my impulses may lead me to do.....other things

Thats just who I am......I am Kraven King

And Chaos

Oh u best believe you bland fuck....Chaos....is beautiful.  And no amount of verbal rebuttal can save you from literal pain.  This goes for you to Winterborn, but I still can't stand your fucking name, and I refuse to bring you up longer than I just already have.

Kraven reaches into his pocket and grabs a small paint brush. He walks around the wrecked TV, and to his table where a small cup of black paint is sitting.  He dips the brush in the paint and writers his signature on the camera lens then the camera fades....
Beretta
Voltage RP#3
Post January 3rd 2016, 1:17 am by Beretta
A Change in Chaos 
Voltage RP #3 
Hilton America's Hotel in Houston, Texas 

-----------------------------------------------------

The scene opens up to Beretta sitting at the desk in his hotel room. The television plays in the background without sound, while Beretta has a glass of whiskey next to him. He slowly takes a sip and then just shakes his head as the camera approaches him. 

Beretta: Oh I’m sorry Phoenix, am I supposed to play nice? Is that what we do here? Champions don’t play nice. As the old saying goes…nice guys finish last. Again, enough of the phrases and gimmicks. I’m not a rookie, far from it. This may be my first couple of weeks here in the company but I’ve been in this business for enough years to know how the game works. And during that time, I’ve found nothing but success. Everywhere I go, I win. I succeed, I become the best and I do it with the same attitude and same “pride” you speak of. 

He pauses to take a sip of his drink.

Beretta: Take your Wac Miller music and shove it up your ass, kid. You can study as much film as needed, nothing wrong with getting better but this is simply a war you can’t win. You’ve lost the first battle, you’ll lose the next one and ultimately, you’ll lose the war. 

He leans back in the chair he sits in and puts his feet on the desk. 

Beretta: You speak of change as if you’re a presidential candidate and I’m just curious what it is that you’re changing? How pathetic you are? That can’t be done, at least, not on my watch. You speak as if you’re father time of our game but yet, you can barely find the time to promote your matches. Tell me again, how you’re going to beat me? Oh wait, you’re not. 

He sits up in the chair and stares deeper into the camera. 

Beretta: Kings, there you are buddy. Do I have your twitter account? I don’t think I do because last time I checked, I’m not on social media. My question is simple though. If you don’t care about this dark match, then why are you concerned with kicking my ass? It’s obvious that you do care because well, the start of your career here has been nothing but a failure. Voltage will hold no difference for you, it’ll be nothing but a failure. 

He takes another sip of his drink. 

Beretta: You brag about your sneak attack at Battleground and that just goes to show how much of loser you really are. We all claim we’re not rookies but you’re calling us jizzfucks and bragging about sneak attacks. That might be as close to being a rookie as it gets. Stay off the Call of Duty insults and put more focus on your opponents. 

He pauses. 

Beretta: The fact that you call what I’ve promoted for our match, mediocre, really shows the level of your intelligence. Dark match or not, we do have a job to do. You think I’ve gotten this far from talking about chaos and putting black paint on walls? No, you fucking dumbass. I got out there, promoted my match and won. Thats the name of the game. Clearly, you don’t understand what it means to be successful. 

He pulls out a sheet of blank paper and a pen from the desk.

Beretta: You talk about how blood will be spilled and how bones will broken. No, just stop. I’m almost positive I will walk out of this match victorious and into next week with another match. It’s like a 100% certainty but you’re just too stupid to realize it. You’ve literally done nothing to prove your worth, especially when it comes to stepping in the ring with me. 

He scribbles with the pen on a small area of the paper to make sure it works. 

Beretta: Kings, you act as if you’re opponents are mediocre but you’ve given nothing more than mediocre. Do I need to go on? This whole artist gimmick, the whole finding the deeper meaning in things…it’s just not going to work. Chaos may be beautiful in your world but it’s actually hideous when you’re not winning. That’s something you won’t know anything about after Voltage. Needless to say, you’re done for dude. Have fun painting your pictures because I’m going to paint mine for you right now…

He quickly draws up a picture of their Voltage match. As the camera zooms out, it reveals that the picture is a stick figure version of himself standing over Kings and Phoenix as the winner of their match. The scene fades to black. 
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next