Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 35 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 35 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 35 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 35 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 35 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Section closed)

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 35 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) :: Comments

Bhris Elite
Re: EAW Promoz! (Section closed)
Post December 26th 2015, 11:58 pm by Bhris Elite
Eden I find it funny you want to bring up my close calls.  I find it funny that I probably have more close calls then you actually have wins.  Okay let's point out the fact that you not being here is the reason you haven't accomplished something.  You know how many people accomplished something in the short time you've been here? So keep the excuses at home Eden. "Setting the foundation of a legacy" What legacy would that be Eden? What legacy will you have in EAW? Like I said in the next year and after you will still be trying to claw for a spot on Voltage.  Just like you I'm not here to impress anyone either.  Only difference is even without wanting to impress you or anyone else I still do it.  I've put my name on EVERYONE'S map.  Now you can try to sit here and lie and say that isn't so.  You can still sit down and tell everyone I don't mean a damn thing to you.  Deep down you have just as much #FaithNSK as everyone else does.  Deep down you are probably Chris Elite's number one fan and you want to be like me.  However you can never be like me.  First you would have to leave about 10 times and comeback.  Not only that though you'd have to at least have half the talent I do...  So with that being said.  With that being said you barley possess 25 percent of the talent I do Eden.  You want to speak about pathetic? Well before the match tomorrow round up all the "Elitist" you are teaming up this week and all of you look in the mirror for a minute. Then you will see what pathetic really fucking is.  So Messiah of Pathetic, Steel City Idiot and whatever nickname you might have for yourself.  Listen and listen closely.  This 5 on 5 clusterfuck as you labeled it already has a clear winner it doesn't matter what you do or say going into that match.   None of us are unfortunate if we step in the ring with you matter of fact it's the complete opposite.  Especially with me if I step in the ring with you starting the match off they might as well ring the bell again and announce my team as the winners. So fuck you, fuck the Gates of Eden and fuck whatever generic bullshit you spew day in and day out.  You getting in the ring with me or any of you 5 idiots getting in the ring with me is a trip none of you are ready to take.  

Also Carson, I don't see you doing much in 2016 either.  Nope I see you doing the same dumb shit you're doing now and that's going against Nick Angel time and time again.  So while you're probably right about JJ and Greg Ward not winning Grand Rampage.  Just like you're probably right about me not winning AWC and that's only because I am on Dynasty.  I'm right about the fact you will amount to nothing in 2016 or 17 or 18.  Moral of the story is you will never amount to anything.  It's you're shitty childhood all over again.  No trophies to bring home to mommy and daddy.  No titles in you're imaginary trophy case only disappointment.    The only reason it's so easy for you to see in the future is the simple fact it looks exactly how the present is now for you.  Disappointing and full of nothing.  Keep dreaming though kid.
Blaise Hunter
Post December 26th 2015, 11:58 pm by Blaise Hunter
Defeat is to overcome in a contest, election, battle, etc. To prevail over. To vanquish. Defeat can come in any way. You can be defeated in a video game, you can be defeated by someone else on that promotion you’ve been wanting. No matter where you go, you can be defeated. Here’s the catch, though; do you want to be defeated? There’s not a single human being in this world that actually wants to be defeated. It’s unheard of. Why would anyone want to be defeated? The thing is, you can be so close to winning, or at least, not being defeated, and in an instant everything changes. Defeat is something that isn’t taken lightly, especially those with pride problems. It’s up to you to make sure you’re not defeated. It’s up to you to be strong enough to prevail against all odds and vanquish your competition. That may sound harsh if this is to do with something small, but once you repeat it in your head a few times, you’ll realize what that one statement can mean to you for the remainder of your life. One things for sure…

I will not be defeated.

I mean that, Cam. I will not be defeated. Not again. Not anytime soon. Congratulations, you beat Chuck Scene. You became Interwire Champion. That’s a great accomplishment. I’ll give it to you. That’s in the past now. You are the current Interwire Champion, there’s no denying that. The problem with this is, you did cheat. Now, you may not be a cheater, or rather, someone who cheats consistently, but you did cheat. That’s just a fact. Moving along, I never hurt my head. My head is just fine. I’ve been through a lot in my career in this is nothing. You’re onto something, though. There might be something wrong with my head in a sense of what I’ve put myself through, throughout my career, but that’s never stopped me before and it sure as hell won’t stop me now. You can talk about the stars aligning and God being there and all this jibber jabber, but what’s really going down is your chances of holding onto the Interwire Championship much longer. You’ve got this all wrong, Cam. You’ve got me all wrong. I did what I did to that ref to send a message to you that this wasn’t over, and look, it’s not over. I knew you had cheated and I knew that I would get another chance at the Championship because of that. All this time we’ve been waiting to meet again and it’s getting through your skin each and every second. It’s not often you’ve had to deal with the same person for so long because you’ve gotten rid of them. You’ve ended them and stood tall each and every time. What’s different this time? Pure talent. Something none of these other guys or girls have had. It’s a whole new ball game for you and we’re close to the final quarter. I didn’t wish the ref was you, Cam. What I did to the ref WILL be you in less than a day now. You didn’t defeat me. I haven’t been defeated since StarrStan defeated me years back. You’ve faced me once in your career and you had to catch me off guard and pull my tights to beat me, because you were afraid that any second I was going to defeat you. You did what you had to do to keep your Title, whether it’s cheating or not. That’s what’s different between you and I. If someone can truly defeat me, they deserve it. I won’t cheat to keep my Title. They beat me fair and square and that’s it. I already HAVE another opportunity to face you for the Interwire Championship.

You will be defeated.

You know, you really should be scared of the Forced Confession. If you’ve seen what it’s done to others in this lovely business, you would know not to take this lightly. I’ve ended Kevin Devastation’s career. I put down Vic Vendetta. I put down several others in my way. If I want to snap your neck, I can and surely will. It hasn’t quite come to that yet, but things change. You know that. Who’s that one that’s crying? I’m not. I’m stating facts and telling you like it is. If you want to see crying, go watch some sad movie. I’m here to wrestle, not be in some soap opera. You are right on something, though. Why wasn’t I smarter and keep you from retaining? Or is this all part of the bigger picture? I lost my first match since returning, yes. That did happen. That’s what, one loss out of four or five? I think I can handle that, considering I didn’t even lose fairly. That’s not even the point anymore. The point is, the bigger picture will become clear soon and you will realize why this has gone on for as long as it has. I don’t hate anyone, Cam. That’s where you’re wrong. Obviously I know I’m not the only one that’s lost due to grabbing of the tights, but I’m not going to let someone get away with it when it happens to me. I’ve been playing by the rules, so to speak, my entire career and look where that got me. I made the Elite Championship. I made it what it is. I defended against those who are now current Champs and/or were Champs. I made a legacy within just MONTHS of DEBUTING in EAW. Don’t try to tell me I haven’t tasted success or how I’ve gotten nothing because I’m a pure talent. I’ll always do what it takes to win, Cam. There’s no doubt about that, but it’ll always be by the rules and nothing short of it. That’s what I’ve always done and that’s what I’ll continue to do. That’s how I win. That’s how I’m so strong. You on the other hand have a weakness and I’m about to pick it apart like never before.

Defeat is imminent.

I will become Interwire Champion. My confidence is what’s brought me here today. Sure, I lost one match. Everyone loses eventually. I won my last match and I will continue this streak until I am Champion once again. Everyone loses, Cam. Even you. I don’t need to contend for any other Title right now, I have my eyes focused on the one Championship I want right now. The Interwire Championship will soon be around my waist and I can promise you there will be no more cheating to win. 2016 is going to be my year and I’m going to start it off with a Title shot for your Interwire Championship. Mark my words. You don’t think so? You think I’ll keep losing? You want to underestimate me? So be it. Do what you will. I will go ahead and warn you that it’ll be your worst mistake yet. I’m done talking. Yay, Jason’s done talking. Now it’s time to step in the ring and show you what I’m all about.

You will be defeated. You will…

TAP! OR! SNAP!
St. Anger
Post December 26th 2015, 11:56 pm by St. Anger
TAMPA POLICE DEPARTMENT

Case File 234908 – December 25th, 2015, 19:06 – Tampa Police Officers deployed to a residential address at South Ward and Fullerton because of an apparent domestic violence call. Upon arrival, two women were pulled off of each other after a very vicious fight. The two, interviewed separately, both alluded to having issues with each other for several months prior based on alleged extramarital affairs. While dispatchers had been contacted several other times on false calls, this call was answered due to various neighborhood complaints of constant bickering. Neither woman was seriously injured despite having thrown slaps against each other. Tampa Police Department will look further into any further damages placed or serious threats on any person’s life but expect neither to turn up. As stated by one of the neighbors who had called in, “it’s the same two women arguing and screaming but not actually dong anything about it but causing a raucous.”

[END EXCERPT]

The camera pans from the outside of a suburban house, white picket fence decorated with Christmas lights, the lawn covered in inflatable elves and reindeer, spotlights shining up at them. Two women are heard screaming at each other as a man sits at the steps of the porch with his hands holding his head. Moving past him, the camera goes inside of the house where a large man dressed in a pressed suit and wearing a solid black mask sits at the head of the table in the dining room. No one else is in the house besides him. He sits in silence as the two women continue to bicker before talking just loud enough to drown them out.

Voice: Women are recognized for their strength, their poise whilst enduring the worst that life throws at them, and most of all, their necessity. We’ve made it a priority in the wide-sweeping society that we live in to push women’s issues to the forefront, to allow women to have a place in our everyday lives because they, just like men, should be able to compete for any job, any accomplishment, any award that they wish to. But in doing so—in focusing ourselves so much on making sure that women are seen as equals—we’ve completely ignored their weaknesses. This isn’t to say that all women are susceptible to break down because of their faults just like some men are able to storm through any challenge with the sort of dominance that makes them seem inhuman. You have women like Eris and HBG who are exceptions to the rule because they don’t define themselves by being effeminate. They instead work to utilize their strengths and perfect them while avoiding having to face their weaknesses. They don’t blindly walk into situations they know they wouldn’t be able to thrive in. And they certainly don’t fall victim to the crux of your token female who will argue for centuries that she has the exact same capabilities and skillsets of a man when they don’t even come close. Luckily for these women that have blindly walked across Hexa-Gun’s path, they are not coming into contact with a man—they are coming face to face with a being who is fueled by the message that La Muerte has for the miserable who seek out to be absolved by her touch.

When I see vixens like Cloud or Haruna, I see the same lost expressions that I see with all of the other men that I’ve crushed—the look that Jay Omen or Eclipse Diemos or Chris Elite had before they were manhandled and made an example of. In that way, I don’t fear anything that either could bring to this match that I haven’t already seen from the same idiots who continue to think they can step up to our faction and stand any sort of chance, the same people who think they can stand up to La Muerte and somehow defeat her. They don’t. They didn’t. They won’t. Every being that comes into contact with Hexa-Gun will be ended just as any being that comes into contact with La Muerte will. That aspect of this has been decided since the day that we came together. What then makes these two different from the others? I’ll tell you: their susceptibility to falling victim to the kinds of womanly problems that have prevented them from being taken seriously. Many would focus on strength and build—a key dynamic to this, no doubt—but I don’t even look past mindset. These women, just like almost every other woman that has graced this earth, have done nothing but created useless melodrama that has distracted them from the sort of things that drive success. Instead of winning and maintaining championships, they choose to bicker and whine about their own company with each other. Instead of dominating their division verbally and physically, they have made petty high school comparisons of the things they’re going through. And instead of convincing me that they pose any sort of threat to us in this match—hell, pose any sort of threat to any one of us in Hexa-Gun—despite their statures, they have made sure to do everything in their power to remind us that not only are they not up to snuff to compete, but that they might easily be the worst competition we’ve faced yet. There is absolutely nothing that can be said about either of these two women, evaluating them as two individual, unique people because they simply aren’t unique. They’re generic. They’re the same as everybody else in almost every other way except for the small difference that they lose sight of their goals in the midst of the same old gossipy melee that has taken away from the hoards of women who push to be recognized. Neither of you deserve the recognition from me.

The only time you shall be recognized is by the ageless woman who sweeps across the land to strip us one by one from the lives we lead. She will find you no matter how effortlessly you seem to blend in with the rest of men and women who have done nothing notable with their time here. La Muerte is tracking you and she will track you until you reach your final destination. For your own sake, you should hope that she’s there come Sunday when I show you the difference between two petty girls and a beast who has no patience for their immaturity.

To rise, you must first burn.

The camera jolts toward the window where the two women get back into each other’s faces before family pulls them away. When the camera comes back, the man sitting at the front end of the table has disappeared. It moves away, fading slowly as the screaming sounds further and further away but continues to echo into the blackness.
kennydrake
Post December 26th 2015, 11:48 pm by kennydrake
SUNDAY

7PM ON FPV

"PORTLAND'S FINEST" KENNY DRAKE VS. "EAW PURE CHAMPION" J.D. DAMON

LIVE!!

Myyyy GOD!

I know.

He is REALLY MAD!

Yep.

Holy shit! That's really funny.

Kenny Drake sits in front of a laptop resting on a glass table. In front of his rests a smoking joint in an ashtray.

J.D., the more and more I listen to you rant...the more and more I like you. You are, like, a psychiatrists dream, man. I find that shit fascinating.

Psychologist.

Psychologist. You're a psychologist's dream. Pardon me.

Kenny stands from the table and grabs his joint and ashtray. He steps out the nearby door onto a covered Oak patio. It's raining.

You try and sound so tough, J.D. "When I see your lifeless body, when I leave you for dead, I'm going to break your fucking neck GRRRRRRR! ANGER! BE SCARED!"

Sounds like a pussy.

Whoa whoa WHOA there, Voice! We do NOT use the P-word! That's a GROSS word and I will NOT allow it on S.O.S. Ranch!

That being said, Yes. He sounds like a raging pussy trying to overcompensate.

He ALSO sounds like a homeless man! WHY would the EAW Brass want to get rid of ME, Damon? WHY would ANYONE want to keep YOU? You are beyond bland, my friend, and you can be replaced a million times over. You - or some variation of you - is in every single fed in the U.S. The good looking, uber talented, blowhard that can't watch his mouth and has jacked off into the mirror too many times.

Jerked off.

Jerked off. Again. Pardon me.  

Do you have any idea how many "Purists" I have embarrassed in my career? Do you have any idea how many Billy Badasses I have had to humble and silence in my years? Do you know just how many times I've killed YOU before I even got here?

You...YOU, are starting to get on my fucking nerves, Boy.

This Sunday, this isn't about the title anymore. This isn't about winning or losing. This is about hurting you. This is about proving a fucking point to EVERYBODY in EAW that Kenny Drake is here to stay. I am fixing to bite and claw and cut my way RIGHT through the Top 10 in the EAW ALL THE WAY UNTIL I AM ANSWERS WORLD CHAMPION.

And I am going to start with you, Boy. 

I'm going to take my time with you.

I'm going to make you regret ever handing over your mom's money to your first trainer; make you forget buying your first pair of boots; make you regret EVERYTHING in your sad, shitty, default career.

But most importantly, Boy?

I'm going to make you hate me. Hate me in an obsessive way. In a life altering kind of way.

Because win, lose, or draw, you ARE going to the hospital after this is allll said and done.

And when your mother and father walk into your room and see your bloody, battered body - hooked to so many wires and tubes, you look like a sadistic Jacob Marley - they will cry.

You will see your mothers tears, J.D. Because of me.

You will see your father hold her and look at you with half guilt, half pity. But we both know, J.D., he will ALWAYS be ashamed of you. He will hold her head and stroke her hair while she screams and moans. "HOW COULD WE LET HIM DO THIS!? HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN?!" she'll cry.

But you'll know it was Kenny Drake. You will want SO desperately to get up out of bed and hug her, tell her it's ok, but your spine will be snapped.

You'll want to hold her hand in yours and feel your mothers warmth. But you will have suffered nerve damage. And you feel nothing.

You'll want to, at the very least, say "I'm sorry Mama. I should have listened to you. I should have gone to college. I should have left this to the big boys and not gotten in way over my head.

I shouldn't have fucked with Kenny Drake, mama."

But your jaw. It will be cracked and severed.

The only thing you'll be able to get out is a softly whispered phrase...

"Drake Rules Everything Around Me."

Title or not, win or no. I'm going to ruin your life.

Because it's fun.

Kenny takes a long slow drag off his joint and holds the smoke in.

He exhales and doesn't cough. Because he's a gangsta.

My name is Kenny Drake.

I am from Portland, Oregon.

And I'm going to make your mother cry.
Post December 26th 2015, 11:38 pm by Guest
    Is it impossible to hear an original thought anymore? I mean, sure, in this business, the verbal crossfire becomes repetitive, and many times, the same points will be touched upon from time to time, but is it necessary for an entire team to resort to one simple idea put forth by the first to speak? Yes, when it comes to accolades in EAW, I’m not exactly very high on the list of most memorable moments of 2015, but I’ve been here half as long as most of the men I’m facing, and yet nothing about them shy of tenure demands respect in any sense of the word. Sure, this guy or that ALMOST brought their dreams to fruition, but alas, on the final show of the year, they find themselves preparing to step into the ring against rookies like me.

Is that a testament to their accomplishments, or is it as they would prefer for you to believe? If they had their way about it, they’d try to convince you that they are in this match simply because the powers that be absolutely HAD to find a way to get their faces on the show for ratings, but I think anyways with a fully functioning brain is aware that clearly isn’t the case. Instead, the cards have been dealt and here we are, all playing our hands to the best of our abilities in hopes of garnering some kind of lasting recognition. All three men of the Iconomy have sounded off since last I spoke, and each of them found a way to say the exact same thing, none of which really holds very much weight. They demand praise for being a side note in what was easily one of the brutal matches of the year in EAW. Did they win? Of course they didn’t. But to hear them tell it, just the fact that they put up a fight is enough to make it memorable. As much as I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news, nobody cares about second place. When The Mercenaries found a way to survive that bloodbath at House of Glass, they became the reason everyone is going to remember it. It’s not because of Chris Elite’s close calls or JJ Silva’s resilient survival instincts. It’s going to be because the Unified Tag Team Champions once again did they what have become quite famous for, and they defied the odds.

While The Iconomy would love for everyone to believe that they are more than a smudge in the annals of EAW history, such is not the case. In order to make themselves feel and look a little less pathetic, they resorted to calling me irrelevant all because I’ve yet to actually accomplish anything of note around here. The difference between Elite, Silva, and I is the fact that I have barely been here long enough for a cup of coffee, and already, people are beginning to remember my name. Instead of worrying about some award that isn’t going to mean anything three months from now, I’m focusing on setting the foundation for the legacy I’m hoping to leave in my wake. The thing that these gentlemen fail to realize is what happened in the past is exactly that. I’m not looking to impress them, and I could care less how they feel about me. When I first inked that contract, I had the delusion that I was going to be come in like a house of fire and become a sort of superhero for the masses. Since then, I have quickly been educated on how things work in this industry, and I have learned the hard way that nice guys finish last. Now don’t get me wrong, the hoards of people that pay to watch us in action every week are the very reason we still have a job, but no longer am I going to worry with how these guys in the back feel about me. In this industry, violence solves everything, and at the award show, in this 5 on 5 clusterfuck, The death of the Steel City Saint will be imminent. I am coming to trade hands, to draw blood, and to leave a lasting impression on any and everybody who bears witness to the anarchy that awaits us.

Greg, Nick, Chris, JJ, and Maxwell, I’m going to break it down like this. A new dawn approaches, and whether it lays gold in my path is of no consequence. I shall be the herald of a new age as an innovator of violence, an angel of anarchy, or dare I even say… The Messiah of Mayhem. Win, lose, or draw, by the time this show comes to a close, each and every one of you will remember the night you went toe to toe with Gabriel Eden. If you gentlemen want to call yourselves warriors, then prepare to face a war the likes of which you have never seen. This is no cryptic warning, but it will certainly be a message in blood. Your words have painted you into a corner that you will not walk away from. You asked for this, and I’m far too happy to oblige. Be ready for chaos, be ready to bleed, because once I step between those ropes, no matter which of the five of you unfortunate individuals find yourselves across from me, don’t make the mistake of underestimating me, because you will learn a very painful lesson. You will find out first hand that while my name may not carry much weight around here, one wrong move and you will find yourselves crashing through the Gates of Eden, and no matter how much you would like to try to convince me otherwise, that’s a trip that none of you are prepared to take....

….Cry Havoc and let slip the Dogs of War...
showster26
Post December 26th 2015, 11:03 pm by showster26
Battleground Promo #3

PicPerfectMichaels has uploaded a video:

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 35 018_miami_beach

The Video opens on sunny day on Miami Beach.  It's here that we find Mark Michaels strolling along the shore dressed sharply in his Kenneth Cole blue jeans, a white Hugo Boss "Gerald" style dress shirt, his million dollar grin, and of course his Gucci brand gold rimmed aviators.

Michaels: "The sun, the sand, a warm breeze, and a cool drink.  Without a doubt, the Perfect way to spend the day after Christmas.  If you don't believe me, just ask the president of my social media team."

The camera quickly swings around to find T.J. Yoder dressed in one of Michaels' "Keep calm and stay perfect" T-Shirts.

T.J.: "What's Up Florida, me and Picture Perfect coming straight at ya!"

The camera turns back to Michaels.

Michaels: "Yes, Me and T.J. have been living it up for the past twenty four hours, and like the little guy he said himself yesterday, Who needs Santa when you've got Mark Michaels?  That's why he told me that all he really wanted for Christmas, was for me to beat his  father one, two , three, this Monday night on BattleGround.   So since this is the time of the year when we do what we can, for those of us who are less fortunate than ourselves, I see no other choice but to beat Trent Yoder to within an inch of his life.  Now that's not exactly a challenge, like at all, but when my number one follower in the whole wide world has a request for his Hashtag Hero, I make sure he gets what he wants.  Because what good is it for a boy to have a role model, when said role model can't live up to even the lowest of standards?  I wouldn't know, but Trent Yoder sure the hell would!  

That's why your son has chosen me over you Trent.  He sees that when I go out there in front of all my followers, that I can get the job done, and achieve that which i set my mind to.  Meanwhile every time you step between the ropes, you make a spectacle of yourself by getting your ass whipped from bell to bell.  B.T.W. that trend will continue this Monday in Winter Park, at that college for geeks who know they'll never make it as an actor or director, but can't give up on the dream so they study editing instead.  It's people like that who are going to become the Trent Yoder's  of tomorrow.  They're pathetic, little, worms who will never be able to achieve their goals, so they'll just stand on the sidelines moaning and bitching about those who can.  

Speaking of bitches, Hi Tig.  I'm sure you spent your holiday celebrating the traditional Irish way of laying down in a pile of you own vomit next to an empty bottle of Guinness, but I want you to know  I heard what you said about me being a joke, and that's okay because no one could ever give a crap about what you think.  But just know that everyone who's ever said i'm a joke, whether it's been Donny Diamond, or Regulator, or Angelo Brando, I've beaten them all.  And you might think I'm a joke now, but just keep in mind that he who laughs last, laughs best.   

And that goes double for you Trent.  I hope you bring your A-game to Battleground, your going to need it if you want to last more than three minutes, or so your wife says.  So get your bald headed, Michaels envy denying, redneck, white trash ass ready, because forty eight tiny little hours, you are facing off against the Twitter Trendsetter, the Instagram Icon, the Destiny of Dynasty, and the Brightest Burning Crossover start that the EAW will ever know.  The man with a social media army made up of millions, upon millions of followers the whole world 'round, that have made him their Social Media Champion! The man who's going to kick your ass one last time in 2015 before taking your son, and moving on to bigger and better things.  And there is absolute nothing you can do, except sit back, and Picture THAT!  (Sarcastically) Oh and have a happy new year"

With that the  video Fades To Black
Marcus Creed
Post December 26th 2015, 10:13 pm by Marcus Creed
Battleground Promo # 1
MX-13's Arrival.

The camera clicks on seeing through the window of the MX-13 Jet headed to the arena as it shows the clouds below. The camera moves over only to show the jet decorated with Blue and Pink seats and a smooth tan interior. Marcus and Troy are sitting on their own respective sides just relaxing. A girl flight attendant drops off their glasses of moonshine as they then dapped the glasses together before looking onto the camera and taking a sip.

Marcus: Aye! You don't get this kind of stuff by just doing enough! You gotta be important to live this kind of life.

Troy: Oh, we're doing this now? I didn't think we even had to talk about this guy, Daniel Prophet.. he didn't say anything different than we're use to.

Marcus: Yeah just some more bullshit trying to plead his case we're irrelevant on his debut like he knows jack shit about us. All he knows is we're elitist in this company! We've already done far more than he'll ever see in his life, real talk. Yo, he's really upset with how we look at ourselves in the mirror though. Muscular necks and bodies and for some reason he's mad upset about it. Why don't we answer him, Troy? What do you see when you look yourself in the mirror?

Troy: What do I see? I see what god made me to look like. I see what my parents created and I see what I work hard for but what I see in him is a scared little bitch that has just got here and now thinks that he is going to walk away with a win. Sorry to tell you buddy but this match is not in your favor this match is ours just like it has been since they have made it. you see you not only going against one of the best tag team in this company but you going up against a monster, a freak of nature a guy that can and will break you in half as soon as you step foot in the ring you picking a fight that just might end your career as soon as it gets started. This is your first match this is the match the im sure you did not sign up for but now your in the fight for your life. If you have been watching us for some time then you will know that we always win HA hell we destroy everything in our way that's what MX-13 is about. Im the nuke Marcus is the general and just like my last victim you have pissed off the wrong people and the general has sent the nuke to destroy you and you friend and im almost there. This will not be a normal match this match we are going to show people that we mean what we say and do what we want and not you or your partner can do about it try to stop this if that is what your thinking about doing but I promise you this it will not work. They put you two in this match to see how strong you are and im going to show them how quick you can break. Im not only going to brake your body im going to brake your dreams and im going to brake everything you and made for yourself im going to run you over, throw you around like the little toy you are then im going to give you to my brother let her break you more then we are going to break you in front of your  face and make you watch him scream in pain from me putting him in the python grip and squeezing the life from his body and then throw him to the side and what makes it worst is that once the match is over it only gets worst from there but let me ask my brother. Marcus what do you see??

Marcus: What do I see? I don't perfection.. I don't believe in the word perfect. I don't beat around the bush either.. I see a man who willingly do anything needed in order to win. We weren't blessed with this stuff we had to work for it. Am I cocky? Yep. I have every right to be cocky! You know what I don't do? I don't prance around trying to convince people I'm some kind of prophecy sent to correct things. Daniel come on now.. you should really do your homework better! Tell me, Daniel.. what do you see when you look at me? Just something rotting; really? When you look in my eyes you can tell im destined to be here. I came up from nothing.. point blank period. I made all of this happen! It wasn't by mistake either. Take another look kid. Before your eyes you see The Reverend Of The Ring, Marcus Creed. I'm an all around complete elitist and there is not a damn thing you can do to slow MX-13 down! We've been riding the high horse for quite some time and every challenge has been beaten. We've won solo.. we've dominated the tag division so tell me where we've lacked? Tell me how I'm rotting away when you've been here as long as a hiccup? You just graduated from the nipple to the bottle so you have no ground to stand on. When you have your own talk show and competed in some serious matchup then I'll sit back and listen to this retarded nonsense you just spewed out but until then nothing you say is classified under important. I'll even cut this one short! Let's forget all that you've said and jump into reality. Battleground will not be a tale of prophecy and it'll another MX-13 squash match. We will completely have our way as an elite polished tag team that will utterly pick you and BJ apart. Take your punches and we'll put you down like a dog. Get ready to witness our legacies because this is our destiny! We were made to shine and this match will be no different. Seeing guys like you I can't help but think no wonder it's so easy for MX-13 to succeed. I'm going to give you a straight up inside scoop right quick though, dawg. I'm going to take my boot and plant it right into your jaw line and you'll understand just why we're the best tag team this company has to offer. Long after we're out of this company, you'll still be right here in the undercard.. I'll make you a deal though kid.. when we're gone you can put the fire out what's left of us.

Troy: This isn't the cockiness talking, Daniel.. it's just the way it is.. and you will soon know that...

Marcus: Supremacy Is Now!!!!

Troy: Welcome To E-ACE-W!!!

Troy: Daniel... You have been warned. Believe that.            
Cailin Dillon
Post December 26th 2015, 9:33 pm by Cailin Dillon

Award show #3

Twas the night of the awards show, when all through the haven
No chaos was stirring, not even from Raven.
The title was hung where it would be to stay,
Around the waist of Cailin who would soon save the day.

The challengers were trying, training in their gyms
While dreaming of winning titles that held gems.
And Madison was there, yelling so loud
While wondering how the hell she couldn’t beat Cloud.

When outside the ring there arose such a noise,
A crowd full of people amassing, mostly boys.
They ran to the ramp, as the music did start,
To see the true champion, the one with heart.

The tornado on the screen, got them all in a tizzy,
Then the music that followed nearly had them all dizzy.
She hit the stage to a roar, as loud as a lion,
No one would deny her, that’s no lying.

She rushed to the ring, sliding in with so much class,
Then she turned to the crowd, giving just a little sass.
As she held her title high, they knew what they’d seen,
Not just another wrestler, but a real true queen.

Their nights were nearly ruined when the next song began,
But it was just that chaos poser, with no real game plan.
The one that followed was almost as bad,
An ice queen with no heart, her soul lost and sad.

But when the bell rang, Cailin and Tarah caught fire,
And they fought with moxie that any rival would admire.
Raven and Madison were toast, they had no chance,
And the match ended quickly, in a quick glance.

The victors raised their hands high for all the crowd to see,
While the losers slumped up the ramp, knowing it wasn’t to be.
As Cailin looked out to the crowd, see yelled out with all her might,
“Happy Awards show everyone, and to all good night.”

Hell, even I can admit that shit’s rough around the edges, but I gave it a fun shot. I won’t pretend I like to write poems like dear Madison does. But that’s no shittier than the hot garbage she tries to pass off as poetry week in and week out. She’s still ultra original in comparison to any of the junk Raven spews from her mouth every week. But it hasn't helped either of them out this week.

Oh Raven, how you continue to do what you do as if it’s something new and original, or as if anyone really cares about what you have to say. We all get it, you’re almighty and powerful and you mean to spread chaos and change the division as we know it. The problem is you won’t be able to achieve even half of what you want to. You talk about your performance in the scramble like it means you’re better than anyone else here. Lumen Gray damn near won that thing, now we barely even see her around. She had double the pins you did. What’s it say that I stand here today, as the champion, with two wins over the person who did win that match? The way you use that match as a measuring stick, it must mean something pretty damn good. Maybe I didn’t perform up to your standards that day, but no one can say I didn’t put myself in as good a position as any to win that title in the end. The funny thing is, you’re the first person to try to bring that performance up as a passive way to belittle me. You know why that is? Because no one cares about what any of us did there besides not win. Haruna won, and I beat her. Twice! So get over it, and then get over your whole chaos thing. You truly are going to pull that lightweight bag of tricks behind you all the way to your demise, and it will be so glorious to see the way you fail. I’ll admit that one of my flaws around here is I am a little bit too nice. I make friends, all around. Even with so-called rivals. People are hating on Tarah, and I’m just like whatever. Eris stabs at me for no reason, it’s cool. Five minutes later she’ll think I’m cool again, but that a different story. But with you, there’s no being nice at all. It’s not because I think you’re trash, like you would say I’ve said before. You’re annoying, and not in a way that gets under the skin. Just in a way that makes you laugh, roll your eyes and leave it behind you. And that’s exactly what I’m going to do with you. I’m going to beat you at the awards show, and then I’m just going to laugh and shake my head at you. And when we fight for the Specialists title, I’m going to do it again. You’re almost not even worth the time. I take you seriously as an opponent, and I prepare for you as hard as I would a Hall of Famer. But when you speak, it really does nothing for me. It has none of the desired effects you’d like it to have on me, nor any of your other opponents. And I can guarantee you of this. There isn’t a Vixen here that truly takes your words seriously. You’re all talk Raven. But talking has gotten you nowhere, and it won’t get you anywhere this weekend, either.

Maddie, I feel like we’ve barely even addressed each other this week. You are who you are, and that won’t change. Of course, unless it does. Remember when you were the nice, sweet, innocent girl? You changed because you thought it would bring you success. Well, look at how it did? I mean, I can’t blame you myself. They tried to make me be someone else when I showed up here. Iconomy? Seriously? JJ Silva has his head so far up his own ass that thing is destined to fail, no matter how they mix and match people in and out of it. He’ll never figure out he’s the weak link. No, not like I did. I made a change to be myself. Honestly, I can never tell if this you is really you, or if it was the old you. You’ve made it work this way, so why not let it ride for a while? You can take pleasure in one thing with me. You’re the only person I’ve ever let get under my skin here. When we fought in the opening match of the Empress of Elite tournament, I felt like I was the better fighter. You made me look like a rookie with a roll-up pin. It’s something I learned from. In a way, it was my launching point to where I am now. Maybe I should thank you for it. But the days of you being under my skin are long gone. You’re just a little bit too predictable with what you do. Don’t worry, not like Raven Lee predictable. But if you’ve faced Madison Kaline once, you pretty much know what to expect each and every time. And as long as you’re adaptable, you can find a way. Just like Tarah and I will during this awards show special. But it won’t just be finding a way to win. It will be finding the way to dominate a match that you’re in. You attacking Tarah was just so… you. And I can understand the bad blood there between you and her, y’all have fought some pretty serious battles together. But she’s got me fighting alongside her in this match, and that gives her the clear edge. You’ve got a pretender that’s got her heads stuck in the clouds. That just spells out your doom.

You two have done your talking this week and you think you’ve got it all figured out. But come Sunday, it will be just like I laid it out for you in that reimagining of a classic Christmas poem. There will be no celebration for the Conqueror of chaos and her short-timed gal pal ice queen when this match comes to a close. This only ends in one way, and that’s with me and Tarah Nova taking the win. Oh yeah, see you in a few weeks Raven. I hope you won’t be expecting anything different, though. It’s just going to be more of the same for you.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post December 26th 2015, 9:15 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
EAW Awards Show 2015

Wow Jason, you’re making it seem like I’ve cheated to become Interwire Champion. If I remember clearly, I defeated Chuck Scene with quite an ease. Sure, he was brutal, ruthless, but there was no doubt in my mind that I would come out of this match on top because I made my strengths be what Chuck’s were—mind games. Also, being quick with my mind and body has never helped me so much until I faced him. In some way, confidence led me to championship gold; however, for you, it led you to lose. You said so yourself, you were so confident that you would defeat me and become the new Interwire Champion. The stars were somewhat aligned for your match, the universe was in your favor. It was almost like God himself had determined that Jason Cage was going to defeat Cameron Ella Ava and rights his wrongs from years ago with this one match. Then, everything will go back to being normal and—no! That may have what happened to me, but that is not what is going to happen with you. I’m actually someone who’s quite difficult to defeat and by our match a few weeks ago, you should know that the best—or perhaps, that concussion you received close to the end of the match was so horrible that you fail to remember what it’s like being in the same ring was me. This almost explains why you haven’t backed out of the match against me. I’m making the assumption that you forgot that just particular moment and the only thing you remember is that rollup I delivered to retain my title, but you can point fingers and say that was the only reason I won, but let me help you remember something—YOU HURT YOUR HEAD! I took advantage of that just like you would have if it were me with the injury.

Just because of ONE match against me, you have painted a false picture of me being this rebellious rule breaker who can do nothing, but cheat. I’m not a cheater, Jason. I’m not even a sore loser. If someone I respect defeats me, there is no doubt that I will let them pick me up, we hug and shake hands. The difference between you and I is that you never did that when I defeated you. Sure, I could have helped you up to your feet, but it seemed like I awakened some beast within you and I didn’t want to bother you. Moments after I exited the ring, there I saw it—you attacking our official for our match. A poor, defenseless referee, whose only job is to officiate the match in the best of his abilities. I would never even stoop so low that you did. In some sort of way, I think that you wished I was that referee. I think you wished that I was a defenseless woman, who can’t defend herself to save her life and who is waiting for some man to save her. Is that what you expected from me, Jason? To give up this Interwire Championship so easily? And to you? Oh please. What you need to realize is that I don’t give up quite easily. You can play the game of what if I never held your tights and have this beautiful scenario of you being the champion and me getting my rematch tomorrow night, but the fact of the matter is that you’re trying to get another opportunity at my title even though I’ve already defeated you and will defeat you again in case you were wondering. What’s the point of facing me only to have the same result each and every time you face me?

Gee, I am so afraid for the safety of my neck. Can you not lock in that Forced Confession because my neck is like a delicate little twig and with one submission hold, it could snap in half? Bitch, go ahead and lock that submission hold on me. I’m not afraid of it. If you think I’m afraid of how I will handle myself if you ever manage to lock in Forced Confession, think again. I’ve been through WAY more shit than you can possible ever imagine. I’ve been electrocuted, thrown off stages, off ladders, branded—I’ve been through worse. If somehow you do manage to snap my neck in half, I’ll call it a lucky day because I’VE BEEN THROUGH WORSE! A neck injury is not the end of the world for me. I’m not going lay in my hospital bed, wallowing and playing the victim like you are right now. “Boohoo! Cameron pulled on my tights! I deserve a rematch! I am the rightful champion! I know I can beat her! WAHHHH” Honestly, you seem like a big, strong man, how did a pull of the tights become your downfall? How did you let a woman, who’s about a hundred pounds lighter than you defeat you? Jason, you should be asking yourself how fucking stupid you were to let Cameron Ella Ava defeat you in the way she did. It could have been prevented—you could have been smarter and prevented me from retaining, but you didn’t. The tables turned in this match with me, you were no longer the dominate person. You were no longer dominating your opponents and now that you lose, you are trying to find a reason to hate me, a reason to why you should have a title match. The only thing you have to say is me grabbing on your tights, like you’re the only person who has had that ever happen to you. Get real Jason, you’re not the only person in EAW who has lost via grabbing the tights.

Oh wait, you have another argument against me—just because my youngest sister says I cheated, it must be so. Honestly, now, you are just grabbing through straws. Lexi is a good girl. She played by all the rules and look where it got her—not in EAW. Poor child hasn’t left the independent scene and is still struggling to become a household name. Why? Because she’s doing what you are doing. Playing by the rules. Look what it has gotten, you Jason. Not the Interwire Championship. On the other hand, Camille. She has tasted success. She was facing the guys WAY before it became a thing in EAW. She was a good girl, bad at times, but she did what she was supposed to do to make sure she was on top of any wrestling promotion in the world. This is exactly what I have been doing. My decisions may not be popular with you or some other people, but I have been doing whatever it takes to be Interwire Champion and eventually one of the faces of Elite Answers Wrestling. Jason, let’s see where consistently playing by all the rules takes you. One thing for sure is that it won’t take you to winning my title. While I am evolving and climbing up the ranks in EAW, you will plateau and stay where you are and maybe, just MAYBE, you will see what is preventing you from climbing up the ranks and perhaps, you will change the error of your ways. If you ever come across a point where you want to change your ways, you know where to find me. As of right now, I don’t care about you. I don’t care if I’m on your bad side. I always manage to get in the bad sides of some of the most aggressive men in EAW and I am still in one piece.

“When I become Interwire Champion…” When? More like IF you become Interwire Champion. Do you remember what I said about your confidence? That it led you to lose? Honestly, if you want to fight in a title match with Elite rules, go ask Cailin Dillon for a shot at her title because I feel like the Specialists Championship is more suited for you than the Interwire Championship. IF you manage to beat Cailin, you can have your precious wrestling title matches filled with Elite rules and you make history by becoming the first Elitists to win a Vixens Championship! WOW! What a way to kick in the year of 2016! Really? Why do I need to prove to yourself even more that I can defeat you? I already did, but not in the way you wanted to. If and when I beat you in a somewhat “clean way”, all you do is complain and make a stupid excuse to why you lost and the cycle of feeling entitled for another match will continue. I’m not threatened of you, Jason. I’m more concerned of being part of a never ending cycle of you getting a title shot after title shot after title shot, but if it worked for Maddie, it might work for you after the billionth title shot. At some point, you might break the record of me facing you the most and I didn’t know that was possible. You say you’ve already won, but you’re as much of a winner as Miss Colombia, but hey, whatever makes your weekend…
Carson Ramsay
Post December 26th 2015, 7:04 pm by Carson Ramsay
I've sat here for what seemed to be an eternity, wasting a precious good amount of time listening to what a selection of my opponents at the EAW Awards Show's 5 on 5 tag team showcase had to dish out; from petty insults clearly fed to them by 12 year old keyboard warriors, to hallow promises of the next year somehow being theirs for the taking and eventually to arguments molded by their pathetic desire to outreason their counterparts'. And though I still stand by what I stated in saying that I've wasted a couple of hours of my time yesterday - seeking hope for worthy competition that I unfortunately did not find - I at least got around an interesting interpetation that could partly sweeten the sour taste of the bullshit spilled. The verbal altercations have varied from people to how deep and personal they cut through, but if there's something to be noticed that is a constant in this little war of words between me and Nick Angel, Iconomy and Diemos and so on is; hatred. Now before anyone jumps the gun, allow me to elaborate. While it surprised me to realize it at first, it seems that hatred is commonly viewed as this unholy, uncharted territory. It's apparently dictated upon all mortal men to consider hating someone or something as a last resort than an actually reliable option. Which bugs the fuck out of me, because while appearances may fool the mindless into believing that nonesense to be true - deep down in their heart of hearts lies an essential bit of hatred for someONE or someTHING in their life. Deny it 'til you're out of breath, the fact remains; we are brought into this world abhorring one another. And if the rare case does occur and we care for someone else's existence, it's merely an act to get a personal goal or agenda achieved. That's human nature for ya'. My point is, hatred is engrained within us from the very first day the sun touches our skin. And only a mind shielded by denial would see past the amped up hatred that's been channeled through and exchanged between all the Elitists involved in the 10-man tag team match, yours truly included. 

Now that I've said it, I'm not too certain that hatred is the fitting theme for my "issues" with one Nick Angel. If anything, it's just an escalation of states that led to this point. It started off as simply respectful behavior towards a much more experienced talent, right? Seeing that my first, more or less, threatening competition was Nick Angel in this company. So neglecting my inner sense of logic, I set off to portray the appreciative newbie for my first couple of days in EAW. Howbeit, happily that was short-lived and thus stage two - I was struck and almost enlightened by the gods above on how undeserving and incompetent these self-proclaimed "veterans" are of such respect and appreciation, so slowly but surely their supply of it was running thin. Instead, I was fortunate enough to develop a more concious and a more sensical approach to anything that involved Nick Angel. As the days went by and I had the chance on numerous occasions to hear Nick speak out his thoughts and share with the world his perspective, I soon updated my view of Nick Angel and turned the "Take him serious" option off for good. Not only does he fail at connecting dots and word together in forming a comprehensible idea most of the times, when he manages to get his thought across; it's complete gobbledygook. Let's put it to the test. Recently, Nick made a few comments that vary from hilarious to delusional then straight back to hilarious. Nick, you touched on, in your words, the mistakes that I once made which I seem to lose focus of now in the shuffle of our ongoing "war". Now I'm not going to lie, you had me intrigued there for a second. I REALLY wanted to hear you spew out the mistakes that I apparently committed while facing you, apart from facing you BUT, you didn't. Instead, you hovered over those words like a kid singing a Christmas carol before opening up the gifts. This example alone shows the flaws gaping Nick's persona not only as an Elitist but also as a man, but we're not stopping there. Angel proceeds to recall the amount of fluke victories he's gained over me for the 9000th time this week, just to push across the idea that Carson Ramsay cannot amount to the former's level. Of all the battles, both verbally and physically, that I've went through against you Nicky; I have yet to understand your tradition of treating a win on Voltage for instance as the biggest accomplishment of your career. I mean, for a guy who considers me inferior to his talent and not in the least bit worthy of facing you, you sure get off to constantly reminding viewers that you beat me. Furthermore, I've noticed the lack of effort put into your comparisons. Granted, you've done a great job flushing my goals and aspirations down the drains but we all know you excel at badmouthing stuff you know nada about. What caught me off guard however was the fact that you did just as great of a job on your own. Prime to make 2016 his career year? Path to immortality? Future World champ? DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO YOURSELF WHILE SPEAKING? It's funny that you frequently throw the word "delusional" my way, when those little terms alone give that word a whole new meaning to it. What on earth makes you think you're entitled to anything around here, let alone the respect of a Main Eventer and aura of a World champion? You want to ask me what I achieved in the short span of 3 months, let's reverse the question, shall we; What have you achieved in the last FIVE YEARS? Aside from bitching about not being fed opportunities, then you get them and upon failing at capturing said opportunities, you bitch about it not being your fault and demand for more thus the loop never ends. In 5 years, many Elitists found Championship glory and were even granted a Hall of Fame ring for their trouble. But what did you gain from all that time in the company, Nicky? Nothing but shame and irrelevancy haunting your name to its end of days. Speaking of Hall of Famers, as if belittling younger talent with a far brighter future wasn't bad enough, you had to take it up a notch in bringing up Mr. DEDEDE - an established wrestling legend and the current Answers World champion, two things you're not and never will be. I once blamed it on jealousy, but now that I see it for my own eyes, I don't think even jealousy is capable of rendering you this desperate. I'd say it's more of an agenda; badmouth anybody more successful than me, which in your case is arguably everyone on the roster. You asked me a question that's still on my mind up to this moment; You asked me how I would feel if a man past his prime is still rewarded chance after chance at reclaiming some of his past success, only to fail them all one by one, as if I represent a bystander in this case who was never confronted by the same situation. DUH! By asking that, you're perfectly summing up the dilemma I have about YOU. Because you PERFECTLY fit that mold of an old hasbeen that never was. Unlike DEDEDE, you have nothing but a figment of your imagination to back up your position of being an accomplished hasbeen. DEDEDE is the Answers world champ, while two weeks ago you were facing El Landerson at the top of Voltage. Let that sink in before you project more of that hatred on anyone else instead of your own self.

Christmas is a day passed and people from all around the globe shift their focus onto contemplating their New Year's resolutions. It's no secret the other fellas in the 5 on tag team bout have already prepped theirs, most of them entitled "2016 is my year". We heard it from Nick, we heard it from Iconomy - I guess it's tahat easy to roll off the tongue. However, on a practical note; do I see Chris Elite winning the AWC next year? No. Do I see JJ Silva or Greg Ward winning the 30-Man Grand Rampage match next year? Nope. Do I see Nick Angel main eventing Pain for Pride next year? HELL NAH'. And listen chaps, I'm not saying this out of that hatred I was talking about earlier - I'm just being a realist here. What has anyone of you done this entire year to even deserve those chances respectively? Lemme' ease you into it; nada. I on the other hand have been here for almost 3 months and I'm already giving more or less established guys like you a run for their George Washingtons. I'm not going to promise anything to happen in 2016 because I can't foresee that far into the future so I'll let the numbers talk for themselves. Instead, I shall focus on reigning triumphant in a much sooner future; the EAW Awards Show.
J.D. Damon
Post December 26th 2015, 6:28 pm by J.D. Damon
“Merry fuckin’ Christmas! Well... day after Christmas, whatever. Better late than never, right? Despite all of the gifts that I received from family and friends, the best present I have yet to receive. That present will be handed to me in the form of my hand being raised high in victory after I kick an undeserving piece of shit’s face in this weekend at the award show. And what an awesome present that will be. The image of Kenny Drake lying lifeless on the canvas as I stand triumphantly over him raising my Pure Championship high in the air for all to see will be something that nobody will want to miss. Kenny, I can’t help but want to applaud you for all of your efforts heading into this match. You are so sure that you will beat me with ease that it almost makes you sound a bit pathetic. If respected men within this company such as Aren Mstislav and Liam Catterson can’t even get the job done, then why in the hell would you be able to? The simply answer to that question is -- YOU WON’T! Kenny, you say that you were hand-picked my EAW management to “rip my title from my cold, dead fingers,” but were you really chosen to take this title from me? Or has EAW management thrown you to the fucking wolves? Maybe - just maybe - they want to rid this company of a piece of garbage like Kenny Drake and they know damn well that J.D. Damon is just the man for the job. Have you thought of that, Kenny? Nah, of course not, because you are so fucking delusional and full of yourself that that thought would never even cross your mind.”

“However, I do like your little plan that you have come up with to take this title from me, Kenny. “Arrive, dent your skull in, and win?” Seems like an easy enough plan, that is if you were facing someone like El Landerson. But, you need to remember who you are facing, Kenny. You are facing the man who has made it a point since the first day that he arrived in this company that he would rise to the top and annihilate anyone and everyone who stands in his way. And that is exactly what I have done. You are nothing more than a pathetic waste of space and time; a peon standing in my way of continuing my journey to the top of this fucking company. And after I break your spin where will that leave you? You will continue to spiral into the black hole that is mediocrity. Sure, people know your name right now, because of the mere fact that you are challenging me for this here championship belt, but give it a month - everyone will be asking, “who the fuck is this jobber?” That’s the moment that you will finally realize that you were nothing more than a flavor of the week.”

"After I am through with you, Kenny, I will toss your lifeless carcass into a crate and send you back to the hell hole that you come from - Portland, Oregon. Here's some advice for you, Kenny. During our match, stick your head between your legs and kiss your fucking ass goodbye. You will no longer be saying that "Kenny Drake rules everything around you," instead you'll be wondering just why in the hell you thought that you could fuck with J.D. Damon. I'm called 'The Purist' for a reason, Kenny. It's more than just a nickname, it's a goddamn lifestyle. A lifestyle that you have no idea about. A lifestyle that you make a mockery of by challenging me for this Pure Title. You can call me a schoolyard bully all you want, Kenny. But what is going to happen when this bully corners his pathetic victim into a corner? There's nowhere for you to run, nowhere for you to hide. However, unlike the school bully that traumatized you to the point that you now hear voices, I'm not going to stuff you in a locker or give you a wedgie. No, I'm going to break your fucking neck. If you don't believe me - TRY ME!"
kennydrake
Post December 26th 2015, 3:58 pm by kennydrake
KENNY DRAKE "The PSYCHO ZEITGEIST"

VS.

"EAW PURE CHAMPION" J.D. DAMON

LIVE! ON FREE PER VIEW!!

EAW AWARDS SHOW

PENDLETON, OR
S.O.S. Ranch - Chicken Coop/Striking Room
11:45 PM on WEDNESDAY

Kenny Drake throws elbow after knee after punch after kick at a large heavy bag. A second man in a tie-dye shirt and overalls begrudgingly holds the bag.

Another kick knocks the guy away from the bag.

JESUS, Doug! Stand up! C'mon!

I'm sorry, man...you're just...kicking it really hard, man.

Kenny just glares at Doug and cocks his head to the side.

That's why you're holding the bag, Doug...that's your WHOOOOOLE purpose here. Hold the bag while I hit it really fuckin' hard.

Ok, boss. I'll try.

Try?! Mother fucker, it's HOLDING A BAG! Are you high?!

Well...yeah...

So why am I NOT right now? Hm?

I'm sorry, boss. W-would you like a blu-

Well OBVIOUSLY, Douglas! Pass the fuckin' dutchie! I don't care what side!

Wh-what?

...it's a song...just...go. Please.

He's still just standing there.

Goddammit, Doug, get the FUCK OUT OF HERE BEFOREISTABYOUINTTHEFUCKINGTHROATGODDAMMITDOUG!!

Doug, bless him, finally gets the hint and runs out of the chicken coop. Kenny throws an egg at him.

Well, THAT was overtly aggressive.

Shut up, Voice.

Hey...hey, boo. What's wrong?

Stop calling me boo.

Fine. Bae. What's wrong?

I mean...I already KNOW what's wrong since I'm deep in your brain, but...you know...the camera...tell them.

Kenny turns and looks at the camera. He takes a deep sigh and begins unwrapping his hands.

Jesus, this chicken coop smells like used anal beads and sadness. I mean, clean this place out once in awhile.

Fuck it. I'll be back when he switches locations. This is too much...

Don't get paid enough for this shit...

J.D. Damon, nobodies kidding you, little buddy. It's actually happening. You, the SHINING LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS THAT IS VOLTAGE, must defend your title against the horrible little peon, Kenny Drake.

I mean, shit, kid. I've never SEEN someone so mad about having to do their job before!

Danny was pretty pissed that he had to clean the stables...

Whatever.

J.D., there is a reason you're facing me. This shit wasn't just thrown together. If the brass wanted you to retain the title, no problems, they could have gone down the line of people you've beat and just picked at random. They know - like the fans know, like the other guys know, and like I know - that you can beat ANYBODY in that locker room.

But they ALL know something that you SOMEHOW don't.

I'm better than you. And I was hand-picked to rip that title from your cold, dead fingers.

See, you remind me of a middle school bully. You yell and scream and make yourself larger than you really are to intimidate, but all it takes is that ONE kid you didn't see coming; that ONE kid who has experienced worse and isn't afraid of you. You yell, I yell back louder. You hit, I hit back harder. You become afraid that this grip you have on the schoolyard is in jeopardy.

And when the fight finally happens?

You're left a bloody, crying mess next to the swings.

You want me to explain to you how "a low-life piece of shit" like myself will take your title? You can't understand it becaaaaaaause...you're dumb. Let's break it down by the numbers.

1. I Arrive.

2. I dent your skull with The Killing Joke.

3. I win.

See? It's THAT easy.

You keep repeating how I'm not a threat. You repeat it over and over and over and over....

and over and over and over and over...

And over and over and over and OVER again. Yet STILL, no-one is listening to you.

Kinda like his childhood...

So I am left wondering, J.D. WHO exactly are you trying to convince of that? Cos the people that matter? The fans, the bosses...ME...we ain't buying it.

You are a scared little child, Damon. You are a scared little boy that wants nothing more than to just go home.

I'll help you, J.D., and I'll give you an easy way out.

This sunday at the EAW Awards Show, I'm going to beat you so severely, NOBODY will expect you to ever come back.

And I won't just leave you for dead, like you will do for me...

I'm going to make DAMN sure that with your last breath, you proclaim to the world:

"Drake Rules Everything Around Me."

My name is Kenny Drake.

I am from Portland, Oregon.

And I am coming for your head.

Kenny finishes unwrapping his hands as he exits the chicken coop. He pulls a cigarette box out of his shorts pocket and lights it on a nearby flaming trashcan.

Remember to call your mommy, J.D. She'll want to know where to pick you up.
-
Post December 26th 2015, 3:46 pm by -
EAW Awards Show

JJ: When people call me a coward.. I laugh. I've stood in the face of Hexa gun, Lucian Black, Jacob Senn and nine times out of ten, those people talking have never even came near my level of competition. Eden want's to talk about me but he's clearly not even 3 levels below me! I have proven my worth to The Iconomy and over the past few months have held my own. Whoever gets the pin gets the pin but working as a team is the way of the game.. utilize your advantages to any extent to pick up the victory and that's the way it is. You don't like bullies, Eden? You don't like people who just take what is theirs? Do you find me to be disrespectful, Gabriel? Good. I'll walk right up to you and take all that you've have worked for because that's the kind of guy that I am. Shortcuts? Sure! I'll take any route I need to if it means besting someone who worked their whole lives for it. I don't need approval.. I don't need your respect. What I need is for you to realize we're the buzz of the town!! and you.. well you're nothing more than buzz kill. Your 2015 has been battleground with Eclipse.. and really that has been the highlight of your year! We competed in the guaranteed match of the year at House Of Glass and damn near took the titles.. Well just Chris and I did. You just don't know what you're talking about when it comes to Eclipse do you? It's quite sad that everyone who know nothing want to speak up and vilify The Iconomy.. but we like it. I don't mind being vilified! Make me out to be the bad guy because I love it! It gets my blood pumping and soon enough, you'll see just how much of bullies we really are. Your ability to speak is up to par but your in ring ability is simple lack luster. In other words, you're terrible, Eden. When you fought along side of us it was very clear who the downfall was! You cracked so easy under a match of that caliber and 2016 will be no different. Fight on while you still can, Eden.. a match against The Iconomy will cut it short if you step to us in the wrong way. Give your word and I'll make it bad. 2016 marks no time for Gabriel Eden and only more time for The Iconomy.. heed my warning, The Iconomy will be 2016.

A lot of people have been asking me about Chris saying 2016 being his year and my opinion.. I couldn't agree more. He went from nothing to a something quick. He's fought the best of them and has done so much since his Iconomy debut. Chris without a doubt is the only man that will make 2016 his year.. along with The Iconomy. There are many people on our 2016 hit list and we're starting at the top! We have very detailed plans that will utterly shake this company to it's core and there is not a damn thing anyone could do to stop us. We'll leave all the rest to see us in the horizon while they are standing in place and that's the way it was always meant to be. 2015 got us buzzing.. and 2016 will be the entire tower of EAW crumbling in the hands of those who deprived us. Someone gets it.. they had the right idea and it'll be a cold day in hell if The Iconomy doesn't explode everyone off the map in 2016. Our plans will set a new foundation for this company and there will be no more room for the so called veterans of this company. 2016 will be the year The Iconomy paves the way for the next generation.. believe that.

Greg: I've seen a lot of hostility towards us by our oppositions this week.. from Gabriel. From Eclipse.. from Carson. literally from everyone. I get it. I understand we are the bad guys in this scenario but do me one things guys.. I need you to digest this for a moment because we don't care? Stick to your guns and we'll continue to fire from point blank range right in your backs because if it gets the job done it doesn't matter. We don't need to switch up what's not broken just for you to appreciate it more! We've been down your road.. and it was long and led us to absolutely nothing.. a dead end. The Iconomy broke that path and opened it up from the other side! They pulled the trigger and I'm here to keep on shooting. This way has already exposed me far more than that path ever has and I'll keep on gunning until I can no longer. Why wait? Why prolong your ideals just for the sake of nothing? What was holding me back? That path. That path was a bumpy road with many obstacles and The Iconomy makes those adversities perish. The Iconomy's ideas could very well change this company and I'll back that up with everything in me. From here on I'll earn my stripes here and do all I need to get our plans rolling. 

Higher Power, Carson, Kerry nor Eclipse think they will gun us down but we've already won here. We've dropped the nukes and the radiation within them will slowly kill them out. Think long term here. Who's more likely to succeed? Them or us? Be honest here! Kerry will carry the nut straps, Carson and Eclipse will be fighters while the higher power will just be in the way. Nick Angel is a massive threat. with him aligned with us; there isn't a chance in hell we'll lose. The Iconomy alone have this one in the bag? Do you know what else is in the bag? 2016 that's what's in the bag! Fire your guns is all I have to say to our oppositions.. this will be like the great Roman Empire against the Spain. We'll come, we'll see, we'll conquer.

Divided We Stand, United We Conquer.
Blaise Hunter
Post December 26th 2015, 11:23 am by Blaise Hunter
An opportunity is a situation or condition favorable for attainment of a goal. Opportunities can also be defined as a good position, chance, or prospect, as for advancement or success. Life will always bring opportunities to the table. This can be with a career, relationships, a fresh start, where you want to eat with your family, which road you want to take to get to your buddy’s house. Opportunities like that come all the time. There are some opportunities that only come once in a lifetime. It’s up to you to take that opportunity and grasp the fact that you are able to take it, or you can falsely believe that the same opportunity will come to you again some point in life. That’s up to you which choice you make, but the smart choice is to always take the opportunity and take advantage of it. Why take a risk of never getting that chance again when you can take it on with all intentions of succeeding and never having to worry about when that time will come again? Wouldn’t that make sense?

This is exactly what I’m talking about.

I was given an opportunity to face Cameron Ella Ava for the EAW Interwire Championship a few weeks back. I was ready for the challenge and went into the match knowing I’d walk out victorious and NEW Interwire Champion. Then everything took a turn for the worse. Cameron knew the threat I was to her and the Interwire Championship and she used a dirty tactic to secure the win. She pulled my tights to make sure I couldn’t kick out. That’s not the way to win. That’s against everything in my rulebook. This is ELITE Answers Wrestling. Every match has it’s rules, unless otherwise stated. All rules were in place in that match and she defied them. She couldn’t stand to lose that Title after everything we’ve said and done to each other. The week after I lost to Cam, I came out to demand a rematch because of the circumstances and James Shield came out to tell me I had to beat Vic Vendetta then we’d talk about it. I did just that. I beat Vic and I made him tap. I guess Shields decided to put me against Cam and beat her then I could face her for the Title again. Which, in all honesty, is completely fine with me, because I know how she fights now. It’s nothing special, really. I have her number in these upcoming matches and that’s all there is to it. Listen, Cam, I had all the respect in the world for you, then you pulled that cheating bullshit out of nowhere and now I can’t wait to snap your neck. I hope you had a great Christmas and so forth, because you won’t make it past the New Year. That I can assure you. You cheated and now you will be forced to confess your wrongs and make them right by losing to me and letting me possess the Title I should already have.

It won’t be much longer.

The ironic thing about all of this, Cam, is what you had to say this week about our match. You’re calling me a sore loser, when you’re the one that had to pull my tights to secure a win against me. What did I do? I wanted a rematch BECAUSE of you doing that. The sore loser is the one who knows something is in jeopardy in regards to them and cheats to make sure they keep that one thing close to them. You’re the sore loser, Cam. You are, not me. The sore loser isn’t the one that attacked the ref for not doing HIS JOB and seeing that YOU were cheating. I did myself justice in doing that because look where I am now. I’m back and I’m ready to take that Title from you, Cam. I would do it all over again even if you were in the ring. I would lock that Forced Confession in and I would snap your neck until you confessed what you did wrong. Either way, the Interwire Championship would be mine and you would be left in the ring to think about what you did wrong. I’m not going to run away from something as prestigious as this Championship we’re fighting for. Lioncross wasn’t even contending for the Title, so he had no reason to stay and fight for what should be his. I do. The thing is, Cam, all my career I have followed the rules. I have stuck by each rule and I have dominated each and every one of my opponents, so long as they didn’t cheat. If you look back at my career, you and everyone else would say the same thing. I continue to do just that. I continue to follow the rules and as long as my opponent or opponents do the same, I am always the better talent. My only loss since returning is against you and you cheated. So try again before calling someone an awful sport who is fighting for what’s right.

Ain’t that the damn truth.

I’ll go ahead and say that I wasn’t robbed of anything. I was cheated, but not robbed. If I was robbed I wouldn’t be getting another chance at the Interwire Championship and I’d be off somewhere else snapping someone’s neck for the joy of it. There were times in the match where I thought I was going to lose clean, but for the most part, I had everything under control. You want to know why I feel entitled to a rematch, Cam? I’ll tell you why. When YOUR OWN sister claims that you cheated and I deserve this, you should know right then and there why. I fight for what’s right, I fight for Championships, I fight to win. When I lose by someone else cheating, I want to pick them apart and make them realize it’s not a good idea to get on my bad side. You didn’t beat me. Sure, in the record books, it says you did. I know, your sister knows, the world knows, that you didn’t truly beat me. That is going to change this week and then when the Title is on the line. Also, I never once said I was changing the Interwire Championship to be the Elite Championship. Never. I DID say, though, that when I become Interwire Champion, any Title defense I had will be contested under Elite Rules and nothing but that. Why would I give someone the chance to cheat to win, just like you did? I’ll defend my Championship where all rules apply. If you take my Championship from me in my own match, then you deserve to be Champion. I think you might’ve hit your head a little too hard, Cam. Even after all this time to recover, something I did to you really damaged your thought process.

You sound like a broken record.

All you’ve done is constantly repeat yourself asking why I’m deserving of another Title shot. That’s all you’ve talked about. If it’s bothering you that much, Cam, why don’t you just beat me fair and square tomorrow and that’s that. If you can do that, if you can beat me without cheating then I don’t deserve another shot. Since you did cheat and I beat Vic to get to this point, I’d say I’m quite deserving of a simple match to lead to facing you again for the Championship. Are you afraid you won’t be able to cheat your way out of these two matches? Is that what this is? It makes sense now. You’re so worried that you won’t get the chance to cheat to win, that I’m going to beat you tomorrow and then take your Championship from you. That’s what this is about. You can keep calling me a sore loser, Cam, but everyone already knows who the sore loser is; you. You’re actually the definition of sore loser. You cheat to win because you’re afraid you’re going to lose, then you try to come up with all these excuses on how you’re better than me and why I don’t deserve another shot. Look at yourself, Cam. YOUR OWN SISTER is against you on this. The fact of the matter is, I am getting another shot at your Title and I will beat you tomorrow to make you realize you’re not as tough as you think. You can say you want that Title more than me or anyone else, but when it comes down to it, I’m the better talent and that will take precedence over anything else. This isn’t about Christmas or any other holiday, this is about me doing my job and what I love and once again being a Champion in EAW.

Let’s leave it at this, Cam.

I’ve already won. I’ve made it to the point where you had to cheat to win. I’ve gotten so far in your head and you don’t even realize it. Look at you. It’s pathetic. You’re trying so hard to not be scared when, in all reality, you’re terrified of the thought of being in the ring with me again. I’m not going to make this easy for you and I sure as hell will not have you cheat again. The Awards Show will be my moment to show you and the rest of EAW that I am not the person to mess with and also that I will be Champion soon enough. I’ve had people tell me how they fear me being Champion, because they know how hard it is to defeat me. Look back at my Elite Championship reign and look at how many people tried to dethrone me and couldn’t. Only person ever to was StarrStan and that was in the middle of a Grand Rampage match. No matter the history, history will repeat itself again and I will be Champion. I will get through you tomorrow and I will get through you whenever the Title match may be. Keep asking yourself why I deserve this shot, Cam. While you’re beating yourself up over this, I’ll be waiting for the bell to ring so I can expose you for the cheater you are.

Like I said, I’ve already won. Now it’s up to you to…

TAP! OR! SNAP!
Bhris Elite
Post December 26th 2015, 3:06 am by Bhris Elite
"2016 IS MY YEAR"

That pretty much clears up the end of 2015 in a nutshell doesn't it? So my question is with everyone claiming 2016 is "Their year" who's year really is it? Is it the year of Eclipse? The year of Jay Omen? The year of Carson? Or is it the year of Eden? See 2016 being the year of Gabriel Eden is more unlikely then it being the year of Jay Omen. Eden you talk such a big game for someone I haven't heard of since Shock Value.  You want to speak about how when it mattered the Box Office Smash didn't put gold around my waist. Well last time I checked you have no gold around you're waist... Oh wait hold on a minute, you'll probably have some gold in 2016 won't you? Let's be real Eden 2016 will be the same for you as 2015 was.  Trying to fight for a spot for some airtime on Voltage.  Scratching and clawing to make a name for yourself and if and only if you make it to the end of 2016... You'll be saying the same thing you're saying now going into 2017.  Now who am I to speak about how long you might last in 2016.  For all you know I can leave again.  Then again it's more then likely I will. I mean why leave now? I'm at the top of my game and I'm only climbing higher.  Now I am not going to sit here and tell everyone what they've heard a thousand times this week.  However I am going to let my in ring skill do the talking for me in 2016.  I am going to let my win against the 5 most irrelevant people in EAW do the talking for 2016.  I am going to let every award I win during the award show speak for the next year I will have.  Eden you 5 won't run through anyone like a Tornado.   You guys won't even go through us like a strong gust of wind.  The 5 of you couldn't go through me alone I mean.  So let's cut it out with the blind threats and the corny ones too alright? Because at the end of the day the one with his hand raised picking up the win for him and his teammates will be... ME! Also Eden I'll get my hands on Eclipse whether he's man enough to get in the ring with me or not.  So please stop speaking for him because that is clearly his sisters job. 

Since you know King of Crazy can't speak for himself.  "King of Crazy" now that I think about it can never do anything for himself.  "King of Crazy" isn't a king nor is he crazy.  He's a normal, idiotic and can't do nothing for himself but kidnap children and claim they are his siblings man.  Eclipse I told you before and I am going to tell you again just to clear it up with you're cheerleaders you call partners this week.  I am not afraid of you I've never been afraid of you.  Now if you can say the same to me call you're little shitty bodyguards like Eden off in the match and get in the ring with me alone.  If not then you are just proving the point that I am crazier then you.  You are just proving the fact that I and my Box Office Smash are scarier then you.  However if you do get in the ring with me.  If you did end up growing a pair over the past week.  Then I can tell everyone I looked into the face of "King Crazy" or the "Face of Chaos" and I laughed right in it.  You know what I might even spit in that "Face of Chaos" just to prove how much I really don't fear you.  So Eclipse, Eden whoever decides to speak up just know there is nothing you can do or say that can really bother me.  There is nothing you can do or say that will probably make sense.  Just know I am going to do let my in ring talent(Which I have a lot of) do the rest of the talking.  Since I already know what most of you will say anyway.  So I'll see you at the award show and if everyone can be nice enough before the match and please congratulate me on all of the awards I win before that would be nice... 
Post December 25th 2015, 11:55 pm by Guest
    With this year coming to a close, now is the time that people around the world are reflecting on what was while looking forward to what will be. For me, 2015 has been a roller coaster to say the least. Had you told me this time last year that I would be competing with the best of the best inside on a global scale, I’d have easily called you insane, yet here I am. Week in and week out, I have laced up my boots, walked down to that ring, and put everything I am, was, and ever will be on the line in order to do what I love and send the people home happy while doing it. For most men in my position, that alone would be enough. For me however, I can’t accept that, not even in the slightest.

With 2015 coming to a close, I am taking the opportunity to reflect and who I was, what I’ve done, and use that knowledge to rebuild, redesign, and reevaluate where I want to be in EAW. Changes are going to be made, some drastic, and others not so much. I am not going to say that 2016 is going to be known as the Era of Eden, but by this time next year, I will be more than just a footnote in the record books of EAW. This year, I have seen some of the most intense rivalries, the most diabolical matches, and the most fulfilling moments in professional wrestling history, and while all of that is amazing on it’s own, in 2016, I fully intend to find myself in the dead center of all of it. Whether it be with Daniel Marshall as Higher Power, or if I have to go it alone, by the end of 2016, people will not remember me destroying Burning Man, but they will remember me blazing a trail for myself that leads straight to the top of EAW, I give you my word on that.

Enough about next year though. What do you say we take one final look at how we we’re going to close this year out with a bang shall we? At the year end awards show, Daniel and I find ourselves in what seems to be some glorified clusterfuck that promises to be total anarchy. Once again, I find myself teaming up with Eclipse Diemos, and after what happened last time, mixed with the current situation he’s facing, I can honestly say that I have the utmost confidence that him and I are more than capable of doing what needs to be done for the sake of the bigger picture. After the stunt that The Iconomy has pulled, I wouldn’t want to be them by any means. Hell, since I’m being honest, I think that this decision they’ve made is going to prove to be their ultimate downfall. Eclipse WAS The Iconomy. He was everything this rag-tag group of so-called warriors aspired to be, but because they realized that his star was rising faster than theirs, they did what they always do, destroying their strongest link and bringing in someone weaker to make themselves look stronger. Silva, Chris Elite, and young Greg Ward may have bitten off more than they can chew by cutting ties with the psychopath known as Diemos, and I for one do not envy them right now.

Also in our corner is a young man by the name of Carson Ramsay who has been making quite a name for himself in such a short order. This little back and forth he has been having with Nick Angel has proved quite compelling and I look forward to watching how it all plays out. Now, I don’t have any reason to believe that Carson is going to be any kind of liability in this match, so I am actually somewhat excited to see what he has in store when that bell rings. Joining us also though is Kerry Keller, a man who by no stretch of the imagination has garnered much attention from Daniel and I, even if it is for no other reason than because he competes on Dynasty. I’d like to pretend that we have a star studded alliance that is set to blast through our competition like a wrecking ball through drywall, but honestly, with all of the different personalities, different agendas, and different styles that we bring to the table, calling this anything less than complete pandemonium would be foolish at best.

Our opposition however is what intrigues me more. Nick Angel, a man who has been making waves here in EAW, but has quickly drawn the ire of Mr. Ramsay. While that has no bearing on the Higher Power, watching these two men go back and forth like they have, I feel like Nick is in for a rude awakening, and I am glad to be able to be a part of it. Also, we face Maxwell Dachs, a man who in every sense of the word, is the exact reason I don’t watch very much Dynasty on my days off. The fact that he attempts to pass himself off as a credible threat to anything other than a roofied sorority girl is a disgrace. It’s clowns like him that give this industry such a bad reputation among critics, and knowing that I will have a chance to stand in the ring with him, for only just one night will be enough for me as I will demonstrate what this business is truly about and leave no doubt in anyone’s mind why everything about me makes me better than him in every way.

As if the chaos couldn’t get any better, those two men find themselves teaming up with the smoldering remnants of The Iconomy. While Eclipse and I may not be friends by any stretch of the imagination, the only thing I’ve grown to stand against more than his psychosis are bullies, and lately, that’s all The Iconomy has proven to be. Silva, Elite, and Ward have spent all week talking down to Eclipse after jumping him like a group of cowards after he carried them to prominence on his shoulders. Ungrateful, cowardly, and pathetic, that is what has become of The Iconomy. Silva, you and I once stood as allies inside of this ring, and after looking back on the footage, it’s a wonder how you even still lace your boots. Every match I have seen you in where there is any real competition, you have to be carried to the finish because you lack the talent, the drive, and the mental capacity to get things done when it matters most. Now that we stand across the ring from one another, and I have seen you for what you truly are, don’t expect anything less than a clinic on what it truly means to be a warrior between those ropes. You claim to be ruthless, tenacious, and determined, but from what I have seen, you appear to be nothing more than a little dog with a big bark. When that bell rings this Sunday Silva, I’ll be bringing my choke chain and you can bet your ass that when it’s all said and done, you’ll find yourself wishing you’d learned when to quit while you were ahead.

Your unmitigated arrogance is the only thing that keeps you relevant, much like your partner in crime, Chris Elite. Now, unlike Silva, Elite has proven that every once in a while, when in a real clutch situation, he can dig down and tap a reserve that many men don’t possess. At House of Glass earlier this year, Elite’s resiliency and determination is the reason that The Iconomy lasted as long as they did in the bloodbath disguised as a Tag Championship match. Much like the story of Elite’s career however, when it mattered most, that Box Office Smash didn’t put gold around his waist did it? Almost only counts in horeshoes and hand grenades, and while this match may end up looking like a war zone by the end of it, nothing about Elite leads me to believe that things will be going in his favor. With the odds evened out to 5 on 5, Elite lost his chance at making a fool of Eclipse, and because of it, I feel that he is in for a very long night. Due to his actions, I will actually be proud to stand behind the King of Crazy here in EAW as we run through Elite and the Iconomy like a tornado through a trailer park. When that final bell rings and Elite is left empty handed once again, we will see how proud of himself he is then. We will see how far he feels the Iconomy can go without Diemos, and as much as he may not want to hear, I feel as if their days are numbered.

Finally, there’s Elite’s new protege, a man who Elite feels can replace Eclipse, young Greg Ward. Sadly Mr. Ward, I don’t envy the position you’re in, not in the least. You may have dealt with crazy while tolerating Jay Omen on battleground, but believe me when I tell you that this war with Eclipse is not something I believe you are truly prepared for. You have become a victim of circumstance, allowing Silve and Elite to fill your head with false hope and ideas of glory through battle, when deep down, even they know that you are destined to go down faster than a virgin at a frat party. You may not know much about me, but allow me to remedy that right here and now. My name is Gabriel Eden, and while that alone doesn’t hold much weight around here, it doesn’t diminish the fact that I stand down from no challenge, no matter the odds. I stare into the face of bullies, cowards, and punks, and I face them down as if they were my own personal demons. I have done war with better men than you Greg, and yet, I still stand here today, ready and willing to put your body through a hell you have never even fathomed. I bust my ass night after night to have the ability to kick yours, and believe me when I tell you that when that moment comes you find yourself alone in the ring with yours truly, you are going to get a crash course in humility, no matter how much I have to beat it into you. Don’t let this notion that The Iconomy has been feeding you go to your head, because the rise always comes before the fall, and the way things are shaping up, your fall from grace will be short, sudden, and painful.

As 2015 comes to a close, it’s time to say goodbye to what was and welcome what will come to be. For Gabriel Eden, it is no longer about my ascension or some half hearted attempt at glory. When that bell rings Sunday night, a rebirth of sorts will play out before the world. No more will I rely on divine intervention. No more will I expect determination to be a saviour. No, after what I have experienced in EAW, I have come to realize that is is up to me to make my own destiny, and I see no better way to begin that path than this week when I make a statement that Helen Keller herself could hear loud and clear. Make peace with whoever it is you pray to, because Sunday, your fate lies in the hands of the Higher Power...
#KimboLivesMatter
fug ebin
Post December 25th 2015, 7:35 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
Dachs: Listen here brother! This week myself and Team DCW have a big opportunity. Apparently I have some sort of shitty thrown together tag team match on this stupid fucking award show for EAW. Pretty stupid. I'm not really sure why anyone would even care about receiving these awards. For starters the whole thing is fucking rigged. They know the people would automatically vote myself for Elitist of the Year and Team DCW as stable of the year. So those cunts chose not to put us in there. Bunch of bullshit if you ask me. You know what I'm sayin nigga? So if people who are obviously worthy of winning these awards aren't in the voting to begin with how valid are these awards? And on the other hand why would you be proud of winning this? It's a fake award for pretending to be a real wrestler? Because the only true real wrestlers in this company are all the members of Team DCW! And we ain't even being allowed to win! And another thing! What is this bullshit of me not being nominated for Rookie of the Year? I was the longest running Intergalactic Champion! I fucking beat GI Styles! Me and my team took out fucking HexaGun like it was nothing! I made such a big impact on that shit show Dynasty, they didn't know what to do with me and I had to jump ship to Showdown! It's fucking bullshit. Me not being nominated for those awards like I should be completely make those shitty awards invalid. 

Dachs: And this fucking match? What kind of match is this? Do I look like some kind of faggot? Why am I going against these stupid fucks? I mean come on! Carson Ramsay, who? Eclipse Diemos, that emo fuck? The Higher Power, is that Piff Fumador? Kerry Keller, that other emo fuck? Jeezus. At least I got dem dank teammates. I got that primo Incummy assistatance. So it should be a bretty easy match if you ask me fam.

Dachs: So I gots to deal with this wannabe rapper asshole. He looks like he got plastic surgery to look like someone who would be the greatest rapper of all time. But sadly he's another wannabe Z list wrestler. Let's dissect what this faggot had to say about me. I dunno he really didn't say much. So whatever. I'll send him back to the disgusting city he came from. He's from Detriot or something right? Oh shit he's white  so he's probably from some southren hell hole. I don't fucking know. 

Dachs: Speaking of hell holes, I gotts to wrestle this faggot Eclipse agian. Yuck. What is he come kind of fucking gay? This faggot is going to try and stick his tattoo'd dick up my virgin asshole! Yikes! He claims he I knows I don't like him. What the fuck Eclipse? I thought we were friends? Now you're going around telling me that you wish I was hit by a bus? C'mon man. Not cool Eclipse. Not cool. The he goes around and makes fun of the way I talk? That's fucking racist man. You need to chill with your macroagressions. You know what Eclipse. I'm going to take the high road. You know what I'm saying? Amirite, TLA? Up Top! 

(TLA high fives Dachs.)

Dachs: And by taking the high road I'm getting you and your team some gifts for Christmas! First for Diemos I gots you a 10 dollar gift card to your favourite store! Hot Topic! Oh hell yeah! And for Ramsgay I got him a nice bag of M&Ms! Tastee! Should be a fun match you fucking gays!

(Fade to black.)

(im busy as fuck you twats. sorry for shite promo.)
Thomas Minns
Post December 25th 2015, 3:08 pm by Thomas Minns
EAW Awards Show #2
San Antonio, Texas
Ticking Time Bomb

He finally speaks. I've been waiting, Xavier. I've been waiting for some time now. Patiently waiting for Xavier Williams to utter something absolutely ridiculous from his mouth. I knew it was coming. You can always rely on Xavier to claim something ludicrous. However, another mistake from you Xavier. Rookie mistake after rookie mistake. Do you ever get anything right? You do not keep a man like Thomas Minns waiting. It's just makes me even hungrier for your blood. I have to ask, why has it taken you this long to speak up? Where's Albert vanished to now? Let's be honest here, we all know exactly why you've taken this long to actually say a single word. You've been attempting to pluck up the courage. You know how you're staring right into the abyss. You know that you're looking at your entire demise. You know you're looking at the man that has altered your entire career. You're no longer the Champion that you once were. I know that you long for the days that you were on top of the world. Those days were nothing felt impossible. You're not the man to beat anymore, Xavier. Those days are over. You're not even close to the man that you still think you are. Just take a look at the mistakes you've been making in recent weeks. Xavier Williams on top of his game would not make those mistakes. Xavier Williams on the top of his game would never put anything or anybody above the EAW Championship. Alas, Xavier Williams is evidently not on the  top of his game. By choosing Thomas Minns over the EAW Championship, you've simply shown that you value me over that title. I don't blame you though, Xavier. Hopefully everyone else will follow suit and realise that Thomas Minns is far more important than any little championship. They should also realise that I am by far this company's biggest asset. Thomas Minns is the money maker. Thomas Minns is the poster boy. Just take a look at social media. Listen to the fans. I am the name on every single elitist, every single vixen and every single member of the EAW's universe's lips. You used to be that guy, Xavier. You used to be the man who everyone couldn't stop talking about. You used to be the man that had the entire company in the palm of his hand. What happened, Xavier? What happened to all this power that you once held? You had the entire world at your feet. Your demise has been an absolute joy to watch. The fact that I am the entire reason that you have fallen so far just makes it ever so sweeter. You've really hit a low point in your career, haven't you Xavier. You've fallen so far from where you once were. You know that you've hit a low point where all you can brag about is your past achievements. You have absolutely nothing to big yourself up about that you need to focus on achievements from a long time ago. There's many differences between you and I, Xavier. I could go on for days about the differences between you and I but let's be honest, I just don't have the time. One of the main differences between you and I is that I simply do not make the amateur mistakes that you do. I will never put another elitist before a chance at glory. I will never take my eyes off the prize the way that you did in that Elimination Chamber. The only solace that you can take from that match is you did actually manage to get your hands on me. Isn't a real shame that getting your hands on me cost you the match and cost you your chance at winning the EAW Championship.

I do find it a little ironic that you are questioning me on what I have to show for my actions. How about I throw that question right back at you? What do you have to show, Xavier? The fact that you don't have anything to show is exactly what I do have to show. I stopped you from winning that EAW Championship. Having your blood on my hands is all the pleasure I need. I don't need gold around my waist to prove that I am the best. I prove that I am in the best in this business every single time I step into that squared circle. The simple fact that I am the sole reason for your downfall is exactly what I have to show for my actions. Attacking you and Jamie O'Hara on that beautiful night was the best decision of my life. I had proved before that I am the best but people were still not taking me seriously. Despite the fact that I have humiliated legends and wiped the floor with competitor after competitor, people just didn't see me as a threat. That was their first mistake. Like you said, before I attacked you, you had absolutely no idea who I was. Don't you regret that now, Xavier? Don't you regret overlooking me time and time again? You never expected Thomas Minns to be the one who has altered your career for the worse. You see, real professionals and champions do their research. I know every little detail of every elitist and vixen in this company, that's just one of the reasons why I am the best in this god damn business. There's elitists in EAW that I am sure you haven't ever paid attention too and you are going to regret that. Guys like Kerry Keller and Jason Cage, you couldn't tell me a single piece of information about those men. However, you are now at their level so you better start paying attention. You're not even on the level of Jamie O'Hara anymore, how on earth do you think you're even close to Thomas Minns? You see, in EAW, particularly Showdown, there is a real hierarchy that is quite evident. As you seem quite informed, I better fill you in. As is traditional, we will start from the top. At the top is of course, Thomas Minns. I am on my own level as I am a higher power, if you will. Nobody deserves to be on my level and nobody ever will. Just below me, you have guys like Jamie O'Hara, Dark Demon, Heart Break Boy. Below them, you have guys like Mexican Samurai, Aren Mstislav and The Pizza Boy. Finally, you hit rock bottom. You have the scumbags of the earth like Kerry Keller, Brett Kennedy, Maxwell Dachs. That's exactly where you fit in, Xavier. Those guys are the sort of level that you are now on. At one point, you were on the level of guys like Jamie O'Hara and Dark Demon. It really pains me to say it but those days are over, Xavier. You will never again reach the level that you were once at. That beautiful gold will never occupy your waist again, this may as well be the end for you Xavier. It's going to be a long road to recovery for you. I honestly am not sure that you have the determination and wherewithal to drag yourself out of the abyss and back to a respectable level. Even if you are able to, there is one thing that will be for sure. You will never ever even be close to being on the same level as Thomas Minns. You don't even deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as I do. I am able to talk the talk and walk the walk, that's a rare ability for a professional wrestler. You, on the other hand, that can not be said about you. You occasionally talk a big game but in recent memory, you haven't really brought much to the dance. It's over, Xavier. You're nothing more than a sick dog that is waiting to be put down. Luckily for you, I am an expert in ending the careers of those who have experienced success in the past but are past it now. The clock's ticking, Xavier.
Post December 25th 2015, 3:57 am by Guest
I’ll openly admit it; I do value the head of Thomas Minns more than I value the EAW Championship. I can’t stop thinking about that night. I can’t stop thinking about being inches away from grasping back onto the championship that I had once lost, only for a man with a name that I barely knew to stick his nose where is never belonged. Throughout my time in this business there’s one thing that I’ve come to learn. People will stand in front of the world and profess everything that they themselves want to hear. Thomas Minns stands in front of the world, as if he’s standing in front of a mirror looking at everything that he believes he is. He stands in front of the world and preaches to the hills that he is the future of this business. He’ll scream that he’s going to be the next man that’s going to stand in front of the world as the EAW Champion. He acts as if he has a confidence that could never be broken… but as the bullet proof glass began to crack, it was never a confident man that stood on this inside; instead it was his eyes that told the true story. As cliché as it may sound, what stood inside that pod was nothing more than a scared, scared man. It was a man that had no idea to what he was going to be forced to endure once that door opened, and he was exposed to the one man that wanted his head. It was a man that knew he had no control over his own future, because he never had his security there to protect him, or James Shields to stand behind. Actions speak louder than words – that’s how the saying goes, right? MOVE OVER. STEP ASIDE. IT’S THOMAS MINNS’ TIME TO STAND ON TOP OF THE WORLD. Eight months – EIGHT MONTHS I STOOD ON TOP OF THE WORLD AS THIS COMPANY’S CROWN JEWEL. FOR EIGHT MONTHS I STOOD AT THE TOP OF THIS COMPANY AS THE UNQUESTIONED BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD… and I’ll be honest here, I’m lost without that championship. I don’t know what to do without that EAW Championship around my waist – over my shoulder, whichever it may be. I was inches, millimetres away from grasping back onto the championship that should rightfully be mine, and you cost me it in an attempt to make a name for yourself. ARE YOU HAPPY, THOMAS? WAS IT ALL WORTH IT? LOOK AROUND – WHAT MORE DO YOU HAVE? WHERE’S YOUR CHAMPIONSHIP? WHERE’S YOUR THRONE? YOU HAD YOUR PERSONAL SECURITY WEASEL THEIR WAY INTO THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER AND YOU STILL WEREN’T ABLE TO ACHIEVE ANYTHING. I SAVED YOU – I ALMOST KILLED THE HEART BREAK BOY AFTER HE ALMOST KICKED YOUR TEETH DOWN YOUR THROAT, AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW FOR IT? Nothing.

As I said, you speak as if you’re looking at yourself in a mirror, and your eyes you’re everything that you wish that you were – but, in the cruel reality that we live in, Thomas… you’re nothing close to what you wish to be, and tears you up inside. That’s why you constantly need to profess to the world about the things that you’ve done. You see, while you’re looking for that one victory that’s going to propel your career through the glass ceiling that hangs over it… I’m not coming to beat you. I could care less about beating you at the Award Show, Thomas. I’m coming for your blood. I’m coming to feel your bones break under the pure strength of MY hands. I’M COMING TO FEEL YOUR FLESH GRIND AGAINST MY TEETH. I’M NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL I HAVE YOUR FUCKING HEAD SITTING ON A STICK FOR THE ENTIRE WORLDTO SEE. I ASK AGAIN, THOMAS – WAS IT ALL WORTH IT?! WAS EVERYTHING YOU’VE DONE SINCE REDEMPTION WORTH IT? THE WORLD KNOWS YOUR NAME – BUT, THEY’RE NOT GOING TO REMEMBER YOU FOR THE THINGS YOU THINK YOU’RE GOING TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE FUTURE. YOU’RE GOING TO BE REMEMBERED FOR THE THINGS THAT YOU WEREN’T. YOU’RE GOING TO BE THE MAN THAT WAS REMEMBERED FOR THE THINGS THAT YOU THREW AWAY FOR THE CHANCE AT FIFTEEN MINUTES OF FAME. Look back at everything I’ve done in the mindset I’m in now. THE MAN THAT ONCE KILLED THIS COMPANY, SCOTT DIAMOND – BRUTALIZED UNTIL HE WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A SHELL OF THE SHELL OF A MAN THAT HE WAS. WHERE IS HE NOW, THOMAS?! Retired. I DESTORYED EVERYTHING THAT DIAMOND CAGE HAD BUILT OVER THE SPAN OF THREE YEARS IN ONE NIGHT – THE MAN HAS GONE FROM A MAN THAT THE WORLD LOVED, TO A MAN THAT THE WORLD HAS FORGOTTEN. DARK DEMON – THE MAN THAT WAS MEANT TO END MY CAREER – THE MAN THAT WAS DESTROYED EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN HIS WAY SINCE RETURNING BEFORE PAIN FOR PRIDE, HAD EIGHT MONTHS TAKEN OFF OF HIS CAREER AT MY HANDS. IMAGINE, THOMAS; IMAGINE WHAT I’M GOING TO DO TO YOU AT THE AWARD SHOW. IF I DID THAT TO THEM, WHAT CHANCE AT SURVIVAL DO YOU HAVE? None. You see, Thomas, at the Award Show everything that you’ve built up around yourself is going to begin to crack and crumble to nothing more than broken dreams and aspirations. The sand in the hourglass that is everything between us is about to reach the bottom, and you’re knocked back down to what you really are. Nothing more than the scum that was wipe off of the bottom of my boot. Cherish it all, because in an instant it’s all going to be gone.
-
Post December 25th 2015, 1:49 am by -
* Greg Ward Promo * (Internet Issues.)

Greg: Carson.. Would you shut the hell up? Did anyone ask you for your opinion on how we handled our business? Why do you find it necessary to make comments about the subject? Do you feel obligated to speak? The sad thing is I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt and heard you out and you had absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. We did what we did to Eclipse because he deserved it; plain and simple. His action affected the entire Iconomy and we dealt with him in the proper manner. “Blind Siding” is a very intelligent approach when it comes to situations like that and it’s nothing we can’t do to his face. It’s nice to see you will fight for what you believe in but all that bravado will get you hurt. It’s good to scream how you feel; it’s the only way to be heard in this industry, but maybe you should watch exactly who you are screaming to. If you keep making remarks like that you will only dig the hole deeper. I’ve seen what you can do in the ring and needless to say it’s not that impressive. Make no mistake, you’re easily the runner up as our opposition this week behind Eclipse and that’s not saying much considering who is on your side. If you wish to speak for Eclipse and even act as his sword and shield that is on you.. we will still maneuver around and deliver our fatal blows to win this match. By any means necessary. We will exploit any and all flaws to pick up this victory.. but with a randomly assembled team that doesn’t seem too difficult to do. Maybe you should spend less time worrying about what we’re doing and focus more on what Nick Angel is about to do to you. It’s no secret he’s the one gunning for you with everything and you’re just brushing him off.. that’s just a common mistake ignorant new elitist make quite often. Do what you will and we’ll continue to dominate just like we do.

Eclipse, It’s funny how you spent very little time on me when speaking about The Iconomy. You’re just so quick to jump the gun but haven’t even paid me much mind.. Am I not considered a threat to you? Maybe our last encounter left you a little brain dead for a moment.. or just the sheer fact you don’t have a damn thing on me. I laid you out and that’s that. I’ll pick up the slack you couldn’t in your place and I’ll make it further than you ever could, and ever will. You were never meant to be a conqueror.. you were just the warrior standing in the front with his spear facing forward. You were never the center piece and yet you act like you never knew that? Think before you speak. We made a “Big Fucking Mistake?!” No Eclipse. You made a big. fucking. mistake. The day you blew one of the biggest opportunities for The Iconomy.. The day you blew the fight against Hexa gun! You just can’t pull the trigger can you, Eclipse? Let’s throw Carson excuses aside. You have a team now.. face to face with the 3 men who put you down.. what are you going to do? Not a damn thing. We beat you down once and we will continue to beat you down! This is a never ending cycle for you, Eclipse! Take a real close look into my eyes and I can promise you will see the monster crumble to his knees by my hands.. The monster will fade away and expose just how weak you truly are.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post December 25th 2015, 1:25 am by Stephanie Matsuda
EAW Awards Promo #3

"Battle Ready"

Bushwick, Brooklyn

(Hunter's Mark Gym. Cloud is sitting on a folded chair in the middle of the ring, texting with her phone. Laying around her are men twice her size, all local talent. Each one was laid out by Cloud personally, who doesn't seem bothered by her environment. Her mentor 187 is inspecting each of her 'victims' to make sure they're ok. Standing outside the ring is Ariana Lopez who is talking Kevin Maverick, another student of Michael Hunter. Stan Lawson enters the gym, camera crew in tow.)

Cloud: You're late.

Stan Lawson: Sorry, had to interview Pizza Boy- what the hell happened here!?

Kevin: She's training her Trap Zone on guys around Luzmala's size.

187: (looks up) They're okay though, they just passed out from Cloud's crazy ass aggression. Hey mami, learn to let go when they start tapping aight!?

Cloud: I'll pay them extra for their troubles (goes back to texting).

Stan: Are we going to start to interview?

Cloud: (texting) We already have.

(The camera guy begins filming as Stan climbs into the ring.)

187: (helping a guy up) Who the hell are you texting!?

Ariana: Five bucks say Haruna.

Kevin: I bet it's Cailin.

187: I say Aria.

(Serenity walks into the room from the office.)

Serenity: I call all three.

Cloud: She's right.

Serenity: (Jadakiss laugh) Ah-ha! Pay up suckers!

(All three collectively groan as they reach into their pockets.)

Stan: (points mic) So you and Haruna are on good terms?

Cloud: We've always been decent with to each other. We were just sick of having stagnant careers. Now with the promise of freedom, we feel like we can spread our wings a bit. First things first though: one last win for Sexy Curry along with a message to the locker room.

Stan: Luzmala passing out from the Trap Zone?

Cloud: (nods) Yes. That's my main focus for this match. Haruna has my back so I can achieve this goal. I wasn't talking shit when I declared how its is going to end.

Stan: What do you think it's going to take to achieve your goal.

Cloud: Nothing specific really except for wearing him down as much as possible. Maybe I'll wear down his legs so he'll have trouble standing. Maybe I'll kick his head so many times he'll have permanent blurry vision. I'm still working out a plan, but by Saturday Haruna and I will be battle ready.

Stan: Do you think Eris will be a roadblock in your plan?

Cloud: Eris? Pfft! That nut job is a non factor. Haruna has her number. Sakazaki-san likes chicken. I'm going after the pot roast!

Stan: Do you think it's wise to underestimate the Vixens champ?

Cloud: Well being that the REAL champ Tarah Nova is back, not really. If I manage to get my hands on Hexa-Yellow before she does, she's definitely someone I want to fight on a big stage. That's a REAL champ Stan. Anybody can beat Maddie. I've proven that back in October.

Stan: Aria didn't though. She lost at House of Glass.

Cloud: (shrugs) That ain't none of my business.

Stan: You seem dead set on the idea that you're the next to step up to the champ. What makes you think you'll be LeCava's next opponent.

Cloud: Saturday's performance. Once the beast falls, the higher ups will have no choice but to book me against the champ. In 2016 I'm scalping bitches and claiming edges as Ms. Jaxon would say. Maybe they won't do it right away, but I won't be ignored Stan, not anymore. And if Sakazaki-san has anything to say about it, she won't either. I'll be serious for a moment. Eris LeCava is not pushover, this much I know personally. Luzmala will be unlike anything I've ever encountered. But you know what Mr. Lawson?

Kevin/Ariana/187/Local Guys: EAT! SLEEP! CHALLENGE! REPEAT!

Cloud: Team Matsuda has spoken.

Serenity: (rolls eyes) Gaaaaaay...

Cloud: (stands up) Eris will pose a challenge but I'm knocking the crazy out that ho. As for my sexy lesbian tendencies, if she finds herself underneath a Cloud 9, she'll find out what that's about.

(Cloud walks out of the ring to Ariana)

Cloud: Speaking of lesbian tendencies...

(Cloud begins making out with Ariana)

Serenity: (Dr. Ken voice) Gheeeei!

(Ariana and Cloud respond by throwing towels at Serenity who runs towards the door as the doorbell rings)

Serenity: Abuse! Abuse! Someone call Child Protective Services!

(As Serenity opens the door, Cloud turns back to Stan.)

Cloud: Got everything you need?

Stan: Yep. Mind if we stick around for a bit.

Cloud: Sure! You guys should stay for dinner! Mrs. Hunter makes a mean ass mac n cheese!

Cameraman: Aww shit!

(Cloud and the cameraman high five!)

Stan: (turns to Ariana) It's good to see her being more of herself again. She was beginning to worry me for a moment.

Ariana: She is herself again Stan, but make no mistake: Cloud is bringing a storm with her. The wisest thing Eris could do is stay out of her way. She wants to look La Muerte in the eye and spit in her face.

(Serenity comes back with a package.)

Serenity: Hey Cloud! You have a package from Cailin, the woman who is NOT your girlfriend!

Kevin: Uh-oh...

Cloud: (snatches the package) Stop instigating!

Ariana: (glares) It's book shaped. It better not be a journal.

Cloud: Ey! Settle down you lil firecracker you!

(Walks inside the office to put away the present. Cloud walks out and sees a text from Mrs. Hunter.)

Cloud: Alright guys. Xmas Eve dinner is officially ready!

(Everyone begins packing their things as Cloud leans against the wall, observing her friends. A small smile escape ms her mouth as she recalls something Haruna said to her.)

"We're not friends."

We are Haruna Sakazaki. You just don't know it yet.

Last edited by Cloud Matsuda on December 25th 2015, 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Sephiroth
Post December 25th 2015, 12:33 am by Sephiroth
Battleground Promo

(Sephiroth is shown reclining on a chair, his feet resting on top of a table infront of him and he’s holding magazine in his hand, the front cover of the magazine shows Donald Trump and Sephiroth celebrating in the ring while Piff Fumador and Kerry Keller and running away soaking in piss)

Hahahaha, this is comedy gold I tell ya. I can’t believe they put me on the fricken magazine cover of EAW issue of the month. No lame Santa Clauses or Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas bullshit, nah, none of that but ME! The MAN of this company! And not only that but with the future president of the USA at my side, you really can’t argue when it comes to the best picture ever took of the decade. Someday this shot will be worth a million bucks when I’m the World Champion of this company.

Speaking of which, it so very much pains me that my next match will be against the likes of Piff Freakin Fumador. Like what the hell? I mean I won’t argue with management, but if you REALLY wanted to give a show to the fans you might’ve well made me face a more….erm…decent? Yeah that’s right a decent competitor. Not some drugged up hooligan who runs around in the locker room spreading nothing but smell of hemp and marijuana. I mean that’s all you’re know for in these parts right my man? Nothing but a druggie. I’m not even gonna waste my BREATH on ya. You see my actions speak for themselves. I don’t need to tell you what I can do, I’ll SHOW you what I can do, and what I do isn’t pretty. You see a little chat with Donald has taught even an outsider like me a few things: you can’t let people invade your country thinking it’s THEIR’S. Now while I don’t agree with it when it applies to people like ME, I mean lets face it I’m a world champion in the making, I’m an athlete, a fighter, a MAN everyone wishes here that they’d some day be, but I do agree with it when people like YOU are around. I’m dedicated my next match to you Mr. Trump. I’ll eliminate this Piff Fumador, and send him back to square one.

(Sephiroth sits up)

And of course Miss Serena, It’d be best if you stay out of this one honey, I’m a man of honor and while I can be a scumbag, I’m not a man who likes to get physical with a woman, atleast, not in the ring. Wink Wink Nudge Nudge? It’s a shame because you and Laura should’ve just been at the ringside while I beat Piff. Then we three could’ve gone somewhere more private to….spend our time together. Nevertheless, a fight is a fight and if you’re not afraid to fight a real man like me, then I won’t hold back ya got that? I hope you fight back though, I love it when girls are a little feisty. Heh.

Don’t test the waters people, because a shark like me might just bite your feet off.

(The screen fades to black)
Angel.
Post December 24th 2015, 11:42 pm by Angel.
After all of the stuff Carson have stated about me during the past few days, I feel as if Carson is repeating far too many mistakes that he have committed in regards to his intentions verbally. And the funny thing is to me? Of all the losses that Carson has suffered to yours truly, it seems like Carson never seems to comprehend his mistakes and how to rectify his mistakes that he has committed against me. Not that I am complaining because I do not interrupt my enemy whenever he is making a mistake. Yet, considering this is the flagship federation of professional wrestling, one would expect that competition is rather back-and-forth. One would expect competition that is arguably a stalemate in regards to a war. One would expect EAW to be competitively balanced as this is indeed a league among “elitists”, but what does my “war” with Carson shows? My “war” with Carson has showcase that whenever you put an arguable second tier competitor against someone that is prime to make 2016 his career year? It contradicts the mantra of “Elite” in this company. I have no intentions of going against competition that is hardly inspirational like Carson Ramsey with all due respect. I have no intentions of going against competition that I have slayed numerous amounts of times in a rather decisive fashion. It is not rather a fluke that I have defeated Carson numerous times, but rather that the EAW’s board of management fails to comprehend that I do not tolerate a short-sighted man like Carson in my path to immortality. What does a short-sighted man like Carson knows about what he wants to achieve in EAW? What does a short-sighted man like Carson would like to achieve as an objective? To win insignificant battles that no one will care about? To be delusional about winning a world title while not showcasing that he is not a field general in the slightest? And while those are assumptions about Carson, I can only attest to myself about why my ambitions do not correlates to Carson’s ambitions contrary to the EAW’s management belief. In regards to my ambitions in EAW, like many others that has stood before and after me, a lot of wrestlers share the same sentiment of lifting the world title. For third tier opponents, that is not going to happen because it would be pointless to help them. For second tier opponents, they are not exactly a lost cause but they do have to rectify their game. But for a man like me? I have indeed shown that I have the talent to elevate my game among the elite. I have indeed shown that ever since I have been drafted to Voltage is that if you give me an opportunity of something momentous? Not only that I have contradict the assumptions that my critics has called me a “has-been that never was”, but rather I have assert my position that going the name “Nick Angel” actually commands respect. Time is still on my side despite my experience here of nearly five years. I am still blessed with abilities that a few people here in EAW do possess. I have displayed that while there is still a vigorous youth within my soul; experience has harness of the motivation of what I should pursue something that is relevant rather than being short-sighted into things that will make me forgettable. 

And coming along my emphasis on how EAW contradicts itself with the “Elite” mantra with not so elite competitors, I would love to remind what everyone EAW is heading into Christmas Day. EAW is a paradox not only in the Elite among competitors but also a paradox on what is the merit for a main eventer is. Take for example, Mr. DEDEDE. Let us look at his resume for 2015. His FPV’s record of 2-7 is rather appalling while winning an insignificant match at Grand Rampage and winning with assistance with ex-criminal Ares Vendetta. And what is even more appalling is that Mr. DEDEDE does not have any merit of being in the match whatsoever if he wasn’t best friends with the very corporate lobbyists that I am fighting against. So guys, explain to me as to why heading into Christmas Day we have an over-the-hill “elitist” who has shown nothing of significance of this year only to be rewarded with making history? It is a slap in the face for hall of famers. It is a slap in the face for guys like me who has merits consistency through all of our hard work only to be undone because a corporate lobbyist in HRDO would rather give opportunities to guys that reap the benefit of the system. Yet, despite my plausible allegations that there are lobbyists that will give guys such as Mr. DEDEDE opportunities due to his name brand rather than what his actual “talent” is? There are some people such as Carson Ramsey that thinks I am a cry-baby who will only give allegations. Not that Carson would understand as he “busted his ass” off for merely three months but let me ask you this Carson. How would you feel if a man who is clearly past his prime has been rewarded with numerous amounts of opportunities? And during those numerous amounts of opportunities, he fails in a rather miserable fashion. During the amount of times he has been rewarded to actually prove that he is still “the man”, it seems like he should be the man that should call a retirement to not damage his name brand. And the only time he has succeeded is via interference from an ex-criminal. With all of the things I have stated, you can call me selfish. You can call me a diva about how there is a conspiracy as to who is actually rewarded. Yet, you only say that because of your inexperience. What do you even know about a man that has gone through a trial of fire where his patience is tested? What do you know about a man that has gone through a trial of fire where people thought that I was a lost cause only for me to assert my position that I can and will be the cornerstone of EAW? Absolutely nothing. 

While the critics that comes into forms such as not really relevant such as Carson and over-the-hill elitists such as Mr. DEDEDE will criticize about my crusade about bringing about reforms to EAW. They will bring about my past failures but let me remind you guys are that while everyone is broken by life? Many are strong in broken places. They will bring about me being a lost cause that cannot be helped. But I want to remind you that ever since I have gotten to Voltage? It is not the critic who counts. Not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust, sweat and blood. The credit belongs to the man who strives valiantly, who make a mistake, who comes short numerous amounts of time, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds. As we progress, we actually know something that is noteworthy such as great enthusiasms and devotions while spending our hours every day in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and bashful souls who neither know victory nor defeat. And ultimately by Christmas 2016? It will be about the people in the arena spearheaded by yours truly. 
Carson Ramsay
Post December 24th 2015, 6:40 pm by Carson Ramsay
'Twas in the moon of winter-time

When all the birds had fled,

That mighty Gitchi Manitou

Sent angel choirs instead;

Before their light the stars grew dim,

And wandering hunters heard the hymn:

Jesus your King is born, Jesus is born,

In excelsis gloria...

[The soft tune of the carolling voice  eventually fades away with the slow emergence of one Carson Ramsay on camera, who's seen rocking back and forth on a wooden chair while in front of a large TV monitor. A hallow look on his face and a questionable grin on his lips flow seamlessly with his constant chair movement, as Carson stares at the turned off TV screen without batting an eye. The TV screen is suddenly lit, revealing black and white images that recall and rememeber Carson Ramsay's EAW debut and what transpired upon his arrival, for victories gained in mere seconds to demanding Zack Crash to place him in the Shock Collar battle royal two months ago. Frame by frame, photos continue to appear as Ramsay's voice can be heard in the background]

Within a lodge of broken bark

The tender Babe was found,

A ragged robe of rabbit skin

Enwrapp'd His beauty round;

But as the hunter braves drew nigh,

The angel song rang loud and high...

In excelsis gloria...

[The photos slowly transitions to shots from the Shock Value, more precisely the Shock Collar battle royal, highlighting the valiant effort of Carson Ramsay throughout the entire match. Soon enough, gritty figments of images begin to cover up the whole screen; firstly revealing how Nick Angel eliminated Ramsay at the end of the bout to become the new #1 contender, then moving onto both of the losses the latter was fed by the same man afterwards on Voltage.]

The earliest moon of wintertime

Is not so round and fair

As was the ring of glory

On the helpless infant there.

The chiefs from far before him knelt

With gifts of fox and beaver pelt.

In excelsis gloria...

[The screen changes focus in introducing more images, this time ones that had more color and life to them, that highlighted the war of words exchanged between all 10 participants in the 5 on 5 tag team match at the EAW Awards show]

O children of the forest free,

O sons of Manitou,

The Holy Child of earth and heaven

Is born today for you.

Come kneel before the radiant Boy

Who brings you beauty, peace and joy.

"Jesus your King is born, Jesus is born,

In excelsis gloria."

It's that time of the year again. Trees decorated with colorful lights and sparkles, families gathered around under one roof even when those same families will have a slim to none chance at keep any contact with one another afterwards. The smiles on kids' faces, the chuckles of toothless grandparents, the hugs between cousins, the kisses under the mistletoe and so on and so forth. What a jolly time it is, am I right? I've gazed upon people being neck deep in preparations for Christmas for a good many years in my life, and I have yet to crack the mysterious reason behind the importance of such thing. All of that effort to pick the fanciest of gifts and the biggest of trees, for what exactly? And before I'm met with a generic response, I refrain from considering "happiness" or "family time" as a valid motive in this situation. Logically and realistically speaking, happiness doesn't just HAPPEN over night. If true happiness is seeked, then instead of wasting money and sweat over materialistic affection one should choose a different path - I'd specify but I'm not a professional when it comes to "joy". Family time? How is a stronger bond expected of any family to occur on Christmas day when it's just that, for a DAY? Tomorrow morning the elders will most likely be sent back to their retirement homes, whilst the brothers and sisters willgo back to their daily anti-social jobs and never see each others' faces again and their children will come to soon forget they even have aunts, uncles or grandparents. When analyzing the concept of this oh so merry occasion, you can easily sniff out the hypocrisy that flaws it all. But try explaining that to the millions of families that celebrate the damn thing, not a chance to stand. I've come to grips with the fact that people will always rather delude themselves with joy and peace being somehow achievable in one faithful day than confront the reality of it which states the complete opposite. Then again, that's 90% of today's human nature; the weakness that lies beneath illusions of whatcouldbes and whatwillneverbes actually happening.

Take good ol' Nick Angel for instance. You see, in Nick's case, every bit of joy - be it success, relevancy or the simplest of all, peace of mind - is partly exposed to phoniness. Allow me to elaborate; Nick's had a plausible third run, there's no denying that. Though the downs outweigh the ups, when the guy stacks up some momentum and puts his head into doing something, he usually delivers. With that said, his list of accomplishments ever since coming back is not that decorated nor that pleasing of a sight to behold, especially when it's not the chap's first bike ride. He hasn't won any championship, let alone a World title, and was barely in any high profile matches. Hell, I'm going out on a limb here in saying that the greatest thing Nick has ever mounted throughout the entirety of his current stay in EAW thus far is eliminating me to become the #1 contender to the Answer World championship. One could argue that facing Devan Dubian for the title afterwards is far more worthy of being Angel's greatest achievement, and that would've been totally understandable if Nick actually WON the match and not get his ass beat up like a freshman on the first day of highschool. Regardless, even with a short stick of accolades to his name - and this is what boggles my mind - Nick Angel still walks around look down at other Elitists and maintains the attitude of someone who's seen it all and done it all in this business, when the fact is he's not. Granted, you've been around for quite some time and had you done anything worth giving you the right to gloat in feelings of superiority to others throughout that time, you might be entitled to it. Thing is Nick, you're not half as accomplished as Elitists of your generation, which saddens me but also makes me realize how much of a FOOL you are. As if there was any question, Mr. Angel is a poor POOR soul that would rather inhabit a perfect world that's formed by his own imagination than live through the sour tasting real life. Now, what does that tell you about the man? Weak? Spineless? Delusional? I'd confidently approve of all those adjectives when it comes to describing Nick Angel, and I've got a couple of months of back and forth "beef" with Nick to back me up on it. But see unlike Nicky, I won't just stand around recalling in detail what good bits of success crossed my path in the past even though they were and still are growing by the second for a guy like yours truly who hasn't been here half as long his arch nemesis, because simply put I'm not desperate. Nor have I lost hope in my future to cling to things that already happened, because I dunno' about you but I see a bright ass future for Carson Ramsay ahead. Clearly tho, Nick doesn't agree and sometimes you have to see it from his perspective to cast the right judgement; he doesn't have any other choice. While he chooses to portray this savvy know-it-all veteran in public, deep down he realizes that the clock is ticking and the next time he laces up a pair of boots could be his very last. When you're exposed to such belief, specifically in a Job like ours, it will always be in the back of your mind; disturbing its balance and thus forcing you lose your focus. I personally have grown to respect that of Nick, being able to confront the reality of time passing him by and not being able to catch up and I even feel for him. However, I fail to see how that enables Angel to view and present himself in public the way he does, relying on a weak basis no less. Apparently, he doesn't care about winning matches anymore and that's a quote directly from the dog's mouth. How did he put it, I do not care about winning battles that no one will remember? That's funny, on two scales; one being that all of the matches you've been in ever since returning with the exception of a small few are battles that no one remembers. Two, you even fail at winning those too. You wish to spread the message of Elite when the criteria of Elite is kinda' nonexistent with you. Self-contradicting much?! I could go on and on, pointing out the holes gaping your arguments but we all know they're way too many for just one brain to handle. Instead, I'll just give you a rare piece of advice because you obviously in dire need of help; If you view every match you're placed in, that's not a title bout nor is it at a Pain For Pride event, as unworthy of your presence then you'll forever be licking other Elitists' shit off the bottom of the mountain. Let that sink in.

I think I've expanded enough on 1/5 of my opposition come the Awards show, so let's freshen things up by shedding some light on the goons who'll be misfortunate enough to share the same corner as Nick Angel; Iconomy, sorry Dachs. You know, I haven't really paid much attention if at all to what you cooked up in the past, mostly 'cos either it's irrelevant or I simply couldn't give two shits about it. Howbeit, I watched Road To Redemption and I witnessed you utterly decimate Eclipse Diemos - your friend and partner. Now, I'm not gonna lie ad say I liked it because I didn't. And it's not the fact that you turned your back on your brethren in of itself but rather the WAY you did it. You blindsided Eclipse, you stabbed him in the back when he wasn't looking, you instantly replaced him with a younger and fresher face and you never hesitated to gang up on him after all the shit you've been through with him; THAT, I didn't like. Because I've been there once, and I'm still scarred from it to this very day. The feeling of your ability to put your trust into people slowly slipping away from your fingertips, I've been there and I don't wish it upon my WORST enemy. So, try to single out Eclipse all you want in your little rant boys but just keep in mind that come Saturday, your former associate will have backup and this time you will be staring at him straight in the face.

Merry Christmas, motherfuckas'.

Last edited by Carson Ramsay on December 25th 2015, 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Lioncross
Post December 24th 2015, 6:02 pm by Lioncross
Here's Vic Vendetta, telling me - very eloquently, I'll admit - the same story I've heard countless times in only two months. Many people here have alluded to the idea that time will finish me and that I'll eventually be forgotten as the new wave of wrestlers stand in my way and take my place.

I've beaten them. And, if Vic is to be believed, I've thus beaten time, time and time again. I'm not sure I possess THAT kind of power, but I do know that my career can be distinguished apart from the typical "cycle". I've provided evidence for that week after week. Cycles are written about in books; cycles like the cycle of rainwater, the Calvin Cycle, the tricarboxylic acid cycle... all that stuff that I'm not smart enough to study, as well as the stuff that made some scientists famous several decades ago. Scientists become famous nowadays by discovering little aspects of these cycles that throw the old theory off. They stand out among their peers because they're willing to challenge what was written in their undergraduate textbooks and add a few new pages to the story. I've stood out among my peers here already. Vic Vendetta provides a different challenge, as he won't be easy to outsmart, but he thinks he'll be the nail in my coffin when the coffin hasn't even been made. I'm nowhere close to the end. The "cycle" hasn't finished me yet because I'm not willing to simply subscribe to this hypothesis. I'm challenging it. I'm writing my own story instead of reading and reciting the retreaded stuff that so many people in this "period" of time seem to say.

The irritating thing about science is that a hypothesis can never be proven right - one would need infinite instances of supporting data while one piece of evidence that goes against the hypothesis ruins it altogether. I'll be the one man to prove Vic Vendetta's hypothesis wrong. Then, he'll have to start from scratch and with time, he can provide a great speech about the next one he comes up with.

I'll prove Vic wrong because right now, this isn't about the World Championship. This is about beating you, Vic. I'm not arrogant enough to think that I'm there yet; I know that where I am is here. If Utopia is a state of the universe being all together, then Dystopia is where we're at right now. It's reality. Your arguments, if you strip them of your fancy language, are the ones that are old, stale, and bound to be proven wrong.

I never thought you were terrified of me. But, go ahead and keep thinking that. It'll be the mistake that I'll exploit. There's no bluff for you to call. But, you'll think there's some subliminal meaning under everything I'm saying. Whatever, I suppose. That's up to you.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next