Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 29 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 29 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 29 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 29 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 29 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Section closed)

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 29 0TJIe5p

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM! 
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) :: Comments

TLA
Re: EAW Promoz! (Section closed)
Post January 7th 2016, 8:29 pm by TLA
“Those within those ropes tend to maybe become strange and deranged, but they are also pure evil and waiting for a chance to feed their darkest fantasies within them.”

At yo size Vic I gots a real strong feeling that your darkest fantasy feeds a lot. But what does it like to feed on? Doritos? Fried chicken? Or maybe you like somethin’ a little spicier? Let’s be honest you don’t even wanna feed on Kerry. Even his imaginary girl ain’t wanna feed on none of that. But I can tell you that if you lookin’ to eat Mexican on Showdown it just ain’t gonna happen. See this gonna be a feast for a king. Like they do and king’s go big or go home. To they castle. To fuck the queen. But first, they gotta win the throne, they gotta roll with them war homiez and fuck up some haters. That’s you Vic. You are the hater. And you may be lookin’ to wreak some karmic havok on my ass takin’ a large bite out… but I promise Vic, as hungry as you may be… La Pantera Sexual’s ass is not for you to eat holmes.

Lo and behold! It is I TLA Vendetta! The lost Mexican cousin of the Vendetta Family! I was lost… but now I am found by Papi Vic. Papi Vic has shown me the way. The way Jesus was crucified on the cross shows his weakness in a way Papi Vic never would have! Likely because the cross would’ve collapsed when they tried to set it up with him on it. But neigh! Neigh do not forget that we the Vendettas speak like we live in the middle ages! But the truth… which shall be led to you by the almighty Vendetta messiah Papi Vic… is that my ancestors souls make me cry everytime. I miss you daddy! Why didn’t you love me! It’s okay Papi Vic. TLA Vendetta is here for you in your time of need. When we are having our classic Vendetta Family reunions at the Renaissance festival we can have a fun joust together. 

Then TLA gonna roll on through and shove that joust straight up yo ass! Don’t act like you ain’t had bigger shit up there tho!

Ay amigo imma go hard n shit fuck you up and shit, and maybe even beat yo ass with Keller as a weapon. You want me to choose my words wisely cabron? Words are weapons and imma always take the sharpest one cuz you gonna act tough and scary. Gonna act dark and shit talkin’ all about shit that ain’t never even happened. You got yo head hit just a little too hard lil hoppa like real ass hard. So hard but not as hard as I go. Cuz I keep it real and you keep it fantasy. Look at this shit tho look at what I gotta deal with on my first night on Showdown. Ain’t even gonna talk about why they traded me. Cuz I was the high rolla of Dynasty and then the bosses start actin’ like they can tell TLA what to do.

Hell nawh.

Ain’t nobody tell TLA what to do and that’s something Vic gonna learn and the rest of Showdown gonna learn right quick. Cuz this vato rolls harder than y’all and Vic Vendetta gonna drop farther than y’all. And you say choose yo words wisely. Well TLA says… Vic Vendetta… choose your foods wisely. Cuz you obviously ain’t been keepin’ up with that nutrition. Still… imma break yo neck like my homie Busta Rhymes except it ain’t rhymes imma be bustin’ on Showdown. It’s necks and y’all better believe its faces. I can’t stand them faces and you gonna feel the full force of the Panther Punch comin’ down on yo chubby little jaw. It gonna hurt you so much yo abuela ain’t even gonna wanna pinch that shit no more. Tho I gots trouble imagining any girl wanna touch you… yo abuela included. So how’s about you stick to the shit you good at Vic? Let yo homie TLA roll on up to that King of Elite crown. Stick with what you good at Vic, and roll on up to that Burger King holmes.
Rex32
Going for the win
Post January 7th 2016, 5:38 pm by Rex32
SHOWDOWN PROM #3 By Any Means Necessary

JASON CAGE
[Ambition is an earnest desire for some type of achievement or distinction, as power, honor, fame, or wealth, and the willingness to strive for its attainment. To be ambitious, you have to have a lot of one specific thing; heart. Within your heart, you are obligated to want or need something more than anything you’ve ever thought of before. To be ambitious, your focus needs to be on that one specific thing you plan to achieve and nothing else. If you become distracted in any way, shape, or form, you will lose that focus and you will lose the achievement you sought after. There’s only one way to stay focused enough to strive for that achievement - or whatever it may be - and that’s strength. Strength is key to anything you could ever desire in life. Without strength, well, you’re weak. Plain and simply put. Strength is what pushes you through all the obstacles and leads you straight to your trophy or your prize, so to speak.]

[One goal, one heart, infinite strength.]

*Pause footage*

We fade into a room. It's a control room. This control room has EAW Logos all over it big and small. Camera view shows the back of a black rotating chair with many small Television screens in the background. Hands can be shown toggling with the buttons. Soon we see the full shot of the control desk. The the screens go black. A slow golf clap starts. Then finally the black rotating chair turns around to show Rex McAllister. The mock clap stops

*flashes a smirk*

Rex McAllister: Well done Jason. Brrraaavvvoo. Your mental approach to this match, it's commendable. It is. So you believe that all those qualities will make you the inevitable #1 contender to Interwire Championship? Hmm? You believe your experience of being in EAW longer must mean you will attain certain victory. You believe that you have more desire, more heart, more everlasting strength….than everyone else combined in the battle royal? Really? Oh, I am not so sure about that Jason. You see Cage while everybody else has, myself included, had aspirations of becoming that next breakout star in EAW and yet you have went ahead and stated that we lack the focus to break through at this time. That our drive to succeed couldn't possibly match that of yours? Right?

*nods and then flashes sly grin*

Rex McAllister: If that's so Jason. Answer me this then Cage. Let's just say for a moment that all the other competitors in this battle royal, along with yours truly. Let's just say we might believe that about you too. Answer me this. How would you be able to fend off all nine of us? Hmm? All nine of us...we just decide to band together just to eliminate Jason Cage because we believed he was the biggest threat in the battle royal? Hmm? What would you do then? How long would you be able to last with all nine of us looking to eliminate you? All nine of the rest of us that believe someone else should get a shot at that EAW Interwire Championship? Hmm? What then Jason?

*serious*

Rex McAllister: Me? In my opinion there should be big target on you Jason Cage. You talked about the craftiness of a one Star Stann and how he was able to take your Elite Champion status away. A status you earned a few years back. Still trying to cling to that status. Or why else would you feel the need to remind everybody? In my opinion this is EAW’s elaborate way of saying “Sorry Jason. You had your shot(s). Now we need to throw some fresh new challengers at our Interwire Champion”. Or Jason let's consider this. Consider that if you do happen to make it to the end against me and still someone else, it could be one of the eliminated competitors, it could be Cameron herself. Consider that somebody might cheat out of spite? All just so you don't succeed. Hmm?

*glares towards the camera*

Rex McAllister: You see even though you make no foolish guarantees of victory. What you've done instead has seriously overplayed yourself while undermining the abilities and quality of the talent that will be in that ring with you on Showdown Jason. You speak of ambition being at the forefront of obtaining a goal, but you see ambition, it also has a dark, addictive side that’s rarely talked about. Something comparable to your obsession with becoming the next EAW Interwire Champion. The danger of what too much ambition can do. Well for one thing it can narrow the range of acceptable outcomes to the ridiculous, and then make anything less seem like utter failure. It’s irrational, but so are most forms of psychological addiction. You can’t break the spell merely by throwing logic at it. There’s not a graceful way to process a “loss”. Society generally only accepts the notion of “overly ambitious” when there’s a demonstrably large gap between perceived ability and desired outcome. In those cases, though, it’s much easier to shake off reaching for the stars and failing. That’s expected. But when the ambition is cranked up to the max due to prior accomplishments and success, it can easily provide only pressure and anxiety. When that’s the case, winning isn’t even nearly as sweet as the loss is bitter. When you expect to win, it’s merely a checked box if you do — after the initial rush of glory dies down. Over-dosing on ambition isn’t just an occupational hazard of sports. It goes for all walks of life. I’ve met many extremely accomplished people who’ve had the grave misfortune of reaching one too many of their goals, only to be saddled with an impossibly high baseline for success. It’s devoured their intrinsic motivation, leaving nothing but an increasingly impossible search for another fix of blow-it-out-the-park success. When that doesn’t happen, the withdrawal is serious bitch.

*chuckles*

Rex McAllister: (mockingly) But hey your former Elite Champion, a savy EAW ring veteran. So I am sure you already knew all this and have carefully thought about everything I have said all on your own. Hmm?

*laughs*

Rex McAllister: However, what you can count on Jason. Whether you make it to the end or be it that like I said everyone looks to eliminate you first. The ending? That doesn't change. That's the part where The Rex Master gets his hand held up high and is recognized in that moment as the new undisputed #1 contender for the EAW Interwire Championship. I may be a rookie in EAW but I can assure my time in the business before EAW has served me well. It has helped ME be just as ready for a match just like this as much as the next man. Ambition drives you Jason? For me? In my opinion it's the WILL. Let me ask you Jason. Every last one YOU? How about your respective wills? How strong is YOUR will? Your will to succeed, your will to win? The will to prepare, the will to push yourself further and higher and do it faster than EVERYBODY ELSE. In my opinion it's the WILL that controls the mind. In turn its the MIND that controls the BODY. If your will is not strong than you probably won't succeed, and you definitely will not win. Trust me I am somebody of who has walked over and through countless others by any means necessary, not worrying of the reprucussions, to get this far in my life. Believe that not for a single second of that match will I not look to get the upper hand in the battle royal. I'm more ruthless than I am dashing and on Showdown when I throw the last hapless blowhard over top it will be then that you all will finally realize what I am capable of. I am in EAW to succeed, to win, and win a lot. I'm one of those guys that won't look at second or third place as a moral victory. I'm the guy that is looking to etch his name into championship lore here in Elite Answers Wrestling. Try to stop me. See you on Showdown. Ta Ta for now LOSERS.
SageCondit
Post January 7th 2016, 5:28 pm by SageCondit
The scene opens in downtown Baltimore at “The Greco-Roman House” wrestling gym where Sage Condit is among the staff as a head wrestling coach for the youth program. The clock strikes 5 pm and like clockwork Sage yells “Time!” before the kids gather in the center of the mat taking a knee. They listen to a few minutes of talking from the coach before bringing it in as a team to officially end the session. Condit sticks around after practice to do a workout of his own at the facility. As the kids are headed out the door, a reporter from a local media outlet heads inside the door.

Sage:  (From the other side of the gym) This is a closed session…

Reporter: I see, I was hoping to just get a few words with you Mr. Condit?

Condit peers over to his buddies starting to warm up with some calisthetics before jogging over to the reporter.

Sage: Make it quick, whats up?

Reporter: We just caught wind of your possible signing to the EAW? It’s rumored to be on the undercard but sources haven’t confirmed.

Sage: Didn’t think news would make it too far, yeah I was singed early last week for a pre-show match on Friday.

Reporter: Must feel good getting the payoff quick. Of course Im referring to you just finishing up the NCAA’s and graduating just two months back.

Sage: yeah you know I thought it would come quick, or I guess I wanted it to happen quick but right now it’s still slightly surreal to be honest.

Reporter: Most prospects have a tough time starting out and finding their way to the big leagues. Many even stumble transitioning out of school. Many are penning you as the guy to break the trend. You showed tremendous promise all throughout your collegiate career but also dealt with many setbacks. Finally capturing that division I title must’ve really put  a cap on your time at school I assume.

Sage: It certainly did yes. There’s a tremendous sense of gratification when you can stand at the top of the mountain after what I went through. Losing my father back in my sophomore year along with my shoulder injury, I considered not persuing this anymore. You know, I believe I have a good head on my shoulders and graduated with a degree but I’ve been working towards something way bigger my entire life.

Reporter: Do you think now is the right time for you to be brought up to EAW? Do you think time on the local circuit could’ve benefitted you before making the jump?

Sage: Of course more developmental time will always benefit you but no I believe the time is now. Strike when the iron is hot so to speak. Im coming off a high at the NCAA’s putting on record television numbers in the finals, I think the EAW knows what theyre doing. Multiple promotions approached me the day I got my degree and decided to become a pro wrestler. I held out on offers because going somewhere small has never been my style. I’m a big picture type of guy and I have to face reality. The big picture is at the top of the EAW ladder. Championship gold in this place means something and that’s what I have my eyes on.

Reporter: Truly Amazing, about three months removed from finishing school and now ready to debut for the EAW. I appreciate your time Sage, I’ll let you get to it.

Sage: no problem, I appreciate you putting me out there.

Words of Wisdom:

It’s time. The day is finally here where at the expense of one man’s well being, the entire world will finally know the name Sage Condit. I’m done playing games. I’ve put on the charade for the media and dealt with all the bullshit. The contract was signed, the ink is drying as we speak and it is official. This Friday night make no mistakes about it somebody’s getting hurt and I wager that it won’t be me. I hardly know this jabroni besides his name but I can tell you that he’s got nothing for me. Elijah Dixon I’m telling you now brother, do not make that walk. When the music hits and the crowd gets loud, for your health’s sake just stay in the back. Fake an injury or something but stepping inside the squared circle will be enormous mistake. You, like the rest of this organization has no idea what I’m capable of. I go toe to toe with tougher guys at my gym everyday then the cans I was offered to wrestle this week. Fear not ladies and gentlemen because after this week it will no longer be an issue. I do declare that I want a spot on the main card after this warmup. I didn’t know at the highest level of the game like the EAW, squash matches were still booked. Make no mistake about it that is exactly what this match is. Call it what you want, a tune-up match, showcase match or squash match but the betting lines aren’t wrong. Elijah Dixon has no shot.

I’ve worked too damn hard and sacrificed too much for this opportunity. He doesn’t want it as much as I do. I have better intangibles then this dude, more athleticism and I want it way more.  All of these guys step into the ring for the wrong reasons. You see these C-grade talents get in there and go through the motions to get paid. That’s never been me and never will be. When guys step into the ring with me, I show them a whole new definition to the word hunger. The hunger for success has been instinctual with me since day one and I have not lost sight of it. Backyard wrestling with siblings as a child only to take home an NCAA title 18 years later. This has always been a pre-determined thing for me. There’s never been an ounce of quit in me and the only setbacks have come in the form of injuries, not losses.

Let’s just take a look at the facts here. Three months ago I’m finishing up my senior season and the EAW is already ringing my phone. Its clear that I have what they want. I wrestled not once for a developmental show or local promotion. I’m being put on the fast track here and its for a good reason. Elijah Dixon is acting as a mere stepping stone this week. The promotion probably just wants a glance at me in the ring before they throw me in to dismantle one of their stars. I’m sure Dixon gets his red slip in the mail after I’m done whooping him this week. I have nothing personal against you Elijah, surely it’s just business.  But unfortunately for you I’m in the Elijah Dixon hurt business this week. Don’t worry though fella, losing to me just makes you like everybody else. I’ll see you in the ring.
Stephanie Matsuda
Post January 7th 2016, 4:52 pm by Stephanie Matsuda
Battleground Promo #1

"Been There..."

San Diego, California

(Cloud walks into her childhood home, immediately dropping her luggage by the door. An unanswered call for her mother showed that nobody was home at the moment. She heads upstairs, searching for her mother once more before going into her old bedroom. Inside her room Cloud finds everything was left the way it was since her last home visit. Several volleyball trophies stand on top of a dresser, with various video game and anime memorabilia scattered around them. Posters of various metal bands and rap artists are on the walls.)

Cloud: My other home away from home...

(Cloud sits on her bed and takes out her phone. A weird grin comes across her face when she sees her next match on Battleground.)

----

Ms. Raven Lee, it's been quite awhile since you and I last bump heads. I had a feeling our paths would cross sooner rather than later, so here we are. I could scoff at the idea of you finally getting a victory over me. I could roll my eyes at the thought of what kind of Slipknot-inspired threat are you going to throw my way. But, I'm going to refrain from such egotistical things Ms. Lee. Why? Because I've been watching you. I saw how you fared against Cailin Dillon. For such a short match, you've held your own. You're slowly but surely becoming a threat in the vixens division, a primal force of nature, a new face we 'other' ladies of the night should fear...

But it won't be enough.

Not against me Raven, I'm not susceptible to your pomp and circumstance. I've already looked the devil in the eye and it's not you honey. You can try your palor tricks on the Veena Adams, Sylvias, and Vanessa Holidays of the division, but not me. Not Cloud Matsuda, resident Sky Princess. Not the woman who beat you uno, dos, tres. You'll try your best to give me one hell of a battle, which I'll be ready for. You'll fight the good fight, but you'll fall short. Why? Because you're so obsessed with everyone seeing the monster on the outside you forget about the wrestler within. If you wish to stand a chance against me and win in less time than our competitors, than I suggest you come prepared for a match not a fright fest. 

"Our competitors". Sounds like we're team, huh? In a sick way we kind of are. No matter how badly we want to beat the tar out of each other, one of us have to land a victory as quickly as possible. I'm coming for your head Lee so I suggest you do the same. There's two former champions who want to reclaim what was taken from them, and two others who feel its their time. 

It's not their time Raven, it's ours. You're driven by your spite towards society and a burning desire to crush dreams. I'm driven by my eventual coronation as the resident Sky Queen of EAW. Let's use that to make this the greatest and quickest  match the universe has ever laid eyes on.

Just come as you are, not what you're not. If so, it'll be another case of 'been there, not that' with the following result:

Cloud - 2 Raven - 0
Silence
Post January 7th 2016, 3:04 pm by Silence
(The camera opens in a darkened makeup room. The makeup table has an array of lights, with the large mirror just in front of it. Kyra stares into the mirror, gently applying makeup to herself as she gazes into the mirror, a smile on her face. The lights flicker slightly as the camera focuses on her reflection, which is frowning and glares angrily back at her, holding the makeup brush tight in her fist.)

Silence: You’re not taking this seriously are you? Smiling. Laughing. Putting on makeup. This is our first match in EAW, you have to be ready and serious.

(The light flickers once more and the camera sweeps to the other side, showing Silence’s face, though this time it is back to smiling, though now it looks nervous.)

Kyra: I am ready, and I am serious...but the match isn’t for awhile and…

(Flicker of light and once more the camera sweeps back to face the mirror, the anger and hatred in the eyes justifying that what is happening is a constant switch of personality. Silence now has control.)

Silence: No excuses. We should be in the gym...training. We should be watching videos and studying them. We should be hitting them first, making them unable to compete. Not sitting here laughing and smiling and putting on makeup.

Kyra: You are very rude to me Silence. Our opponents haven’t even said anything yet. Nor have our partners.

Silence: Partners? They hold us back, always have. All you need is me, I’m the only one that you need by your side.

Kyra: It’s a tag match, elimination style. It means that we have to work together with them if all of us can go back as the winner.

Silence: Who cares about what the others do? It doesn’t matter at all. Not at all. We can win this entire thing by ourselves. That’s what we have always done. You and me. Because we are never by ourselves. We are never alone.

Kyra: Shouldn’t I have other friends...you know...anyone else?

Silence: Are you going to abandon me? Leave me all alone...your dear sister? How rude of you.

Kyra: I don’t intend to do that at all I promise. I’m sorry sister.

Silence: Good. Now, let me have the reigns dear sister, I think our opponents and our partners need to hear our words.

Kyra: Of course dear sister, of course.

(The camera slowly pans into darkness before the lights come back on as Silence stares into it, once more wearing the gas mask though her eyes hold a dark and sadistic glint in them as she tilts her head to the camera.)

We made our mark on EAW on Battleground by giving our offering to the world. Now, I have been given a chance to show just what I’m able to do on a grand stage. Showdown. A place in which legends and immortals are made. When it comes to the Vixen’s Division however...legends have been established in this world. Looking at who we face though...we are facing a new girl and two veterans of the game. Erica Ford, the dark rose who has been studying and fighting for a long time it seems. She has gone from sweet and innocent to comfortably numb in her own darkness and thoughts. Laura Amber Williams, another veteran of the game with a blanket of knowledge covering her entire mind and soul. She has competed with the best and beaten the best as well...but she hasn’t faced anything like us yet. No. She has yet to truly come face to face with a threat like us. There has never been a vixen like us. One that not only has the raw strength that I possess...but someone with the intellect of two minds to match. Both of us can out think everyone in the ring...but when we work together...you’ll see.

Then there is Reid Chase. I would find you threatening if you were intimidating at all, beautiful girl. You aren’t. You and your perfect hair, your nice clothes, and that sweet doe like face. Can you honestly handle us in the ring? If we were to drop you from our full height...would you shatter like glass? Listen...Kyra may feel bad for what I do to you in the ring, but I certainly won’t. I live for the devastation that I have brought to the world. Think about it...I couldn’t be stopped in RUW. I was such a dominant force of nature that they chose to send me here, because nothing could contain me. So sending me here...well...that must cast a pretty big shadow on the entirety of the Vixen’s Division now doesn’t it?

As for my partners...Kyra wants to make friends. I don’t. Not with you two. Alexis...I know you very well. You and I have had clashes before, back in RUW. You and I used to trade the titles back and forth, and we even created a dominant tag team at one point. But things are different now. You aren’t who you were there...and we are a lot more dominant now. Now, there will be no title trading. There will be no contests of strength. There is only me...and there will only be my ascension to greatness. And then...Sheridan. Don’t think that I don’t know who you are...that I don’t know what you really think of others. I do. And I know that if Kyra had her way she would try very hard to befriend you...and you’d accept it...only to taunt her behind her back. Tease her ruthlessly. Call her names. Pick on her. So do me a favor...in the match...it’s going to be me that comes out and wins. Don’t try to get in my way.

Oh I cannot wait for the world to see us for what we truly are. It is going to be a beautiful day. A time for joyous celebration...for it will be the day that Silence descends upon the world. Make note. We are coming for you. All of you.
Carson Ramsay
Post January 7th 2016, 11:33 am by Carson Ramsay
(OOC - reposting this because the one I put out last night isn't appearing for me for some reason)

It was a hot, summer-like day on the sixth of January. The scene opens to a sight of a neighborhood, one that's not necessarily appeasing for the eye to behold. The sidewalks barely had anyone roaming them and the road crossing said sidewalks showed no tire marks or any other signs of something recent touching its asphalt surface. Viewable from distance stood the shadow of a man in front of what seemed to be a hot dog stand, that man was eventually revealed to be Carson Ramsay. Facing Ramsay from the other side of the cart was an old man, sporting a dirty white hat while struggling to keep still in his stance.

carson ramsay;;
"Keep the change."

The old man nodded in gratitude, receiving a $10 bill with both hands from Ramsay. Carson then grabbed his hot dog sandwich and took his leave, marching down the street. Suddenly he stopped before a huge, wretched building which spanned all 4 corners of the camera's view. Ramsay proceeded to enter that building, after staring at it for a small while. The scene switches over to an empty room, focusing more precisely on its door's handle moving. The door would soon enough open and in entered Carson Ramsay, who appears to be chewing some of his sandwich.

carson ramsay;;
"Mmmmm! Man, 20 years later and I still can't get over how delicious Old Hank's hot dogs are. 'You sure you don't want some?"

Ramsay would then extend his half eaten sandwich in the opposite direction of the camera's view. Upon following Carson's line of sight, we get a glimpse of a man taped up - from lip to toe - to a wooden chair. A simple zoom-in would identify the man to be Father Jake Keane; the pastor that Ramsay recently vented to at the Beulah Alliance church. Ramsay approaches the pastor slowly as the latter keeps muttering and shaking his head, the dread glowing in his eyes.

carson ramsay;;
"I'll take that as a no. Relax though, father, I'm not going to hurt you. Not only will it not sit well with god - not implying that he actually exists - You and I formed quite the solid bond with one another as of late to let it all just pass away like that. I'd come by the church whenever it's possible and you'd always welcome me with open arms. If it's not an obvious conclusion to draw out by now, I've never been in serious contact with other people, well, not the kind of contact that'd leave them quivering on the floor afterwards anyway. So to have your presence inserted into that constant to perhaps if not fully change it, then at least modify it for the better; that's a blessing that I'm not worthy of, but will happily cherish and thank YOU for. Father, I've opened up to you about my secrets. I've ease you into my shoes by reciting every little detail of my past; from the moment my father died, to my family barely recognizing me as part of them, to my friends stabbing me in the back as soon as they saw a crack at a window of opportunity, to the beatdowns that I received on a daily basis by people who I owed money to and so on. I told you everything and I never held back. It wasn't because of your stature though, I couldn't give two fucks if you were Jesus Christ himself. It was mainly because you listened. It was because you appeared to be interested in what I say; you cared. Looking back at it now, I know I was foolish in choosing that path of thought; I blatantly deluded myself into believing that someone else out there could actually care for my "emotions". Do I regret it though? No, not one bit. Granted, it might be looked upon as an act of desperation and to some extent, that's actually very true. I was desperate. I have been desperate for the past 27 years. Desperate for what however, that's up for debate. One could argue that it's affection, considering my mother or any other member of my pathetic family for that matter failed at providing me with it. Others would say trust, simply because I suffered from the lack of it through both friendships as well as "love stories" my entire life. I'd say it's a mixture of both, plus countless others. To shorten a long story, I spent a good many years craving a listening ear that'd appear, JUST APPEAR to be interested and caring for what I say. Thankfully, I found you father and that alone makes all those aching years worth it. Hell, while we're at it, that alone grants you a tapeless mouth as well."

Upon uttering those last words, Ramsay leaned forward and with a swift hand, took off the duct tape stuck to the pastor's lips. Not wasting any time, Father Jake bursted out yelling.

father jake;;
"HELP! HEEELLP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!"

The camera shifts to the outside of the building, where the echo of Father Jake's cries can be heard muffling. The streets are still human soul-free, aside from Old Hank, who slips a slight smirk upon hearing the pastor's yells. The scene quickly goes back inside the room, with Ramsay looking on at father's attempt to seek help and oddly enough, pulling off the same smirk that we just saw Old Hank flashing off.

carson ramsay;;
"Are you done? Are you finished? Have your vocal cords grown sore already? Man! I personally foresaw you going on for a bit longer. Welp, I guess we're both disappointed, aren't we?"

father jake;;
"Wha--What do you want?"

carson ramsay;;
"What do I want? I don't want anything. I've already claimed what I once desired, father - and it was all fruit of YOUR guidance. Which brings me to the real reason that I brought you here for; I would just like to THANK you. Thank for the fire you lit within me. Thank you for the light that you shed on a lot of things I never knew about but now hold the closest to my heart. You've enlightened my path father, and through it you made me capable of hammering down exactly WHAT Carson Ramsay will do next. Now I have a clear vision of what the future holds for me, a feeling which I've longed for for the longest time. It's like...I'm reborn again, 'yanno? A new man with a new breath, new perspective and most importantly, a new set of objectives. First goal to cross of the list shall be the New Breed championship. I already made my intentions of capturing that title quite clear, but it wouldn't hurt If I say them again. You see father, I've been in this company for almost 4 months now but I've already gathered enough evidentiary information to comprehend the system on which the highups within such company base their business decision making. It doesn't quite matter how talented you are, nor how many supporters you have. In order for one to make it in this industry, one has gotta' be in the authority's backpocket. In other words, you've gotta' give up your life for the corporate suit. That's all that is to it. Perfect example lies in the existence of Clark Duncan, the current New Breed champion who's also filling a desk position that I don't care to look up the name for. Yes, Clark Duncan is a phenomenal athlete and can run his mouth whenever he's needed to. BUT, hadn't it been for the liking that FORMER - and boy, am I enjoying spelling that out - EAW chairperson Zack Crash took to you throughout the entirety of last year, you wouldn't be as recognized and as talked-about as you are today. And trust me, I'm not saying this out of bitterness or jealousy. If anything, I'm partly happy for the guy FINALLY getting some time under the moonlight. Howbeit, that does not change the fact that Clark Duncan wouldn't be in the position that he's in right now if it wasn't for him trading his pride for the suit." 

"With that said, I don't want to dig deeper in that regard; I'm a new man, remember? I'll go ahead and assume that Clark had valid reasons for transitioning into a corporate bitch. The thing is though, it's not about Duncan this time for me. I've lived my life beating the souls out of men and women alike, so I kinda' have a full stomach for that to add another one. It's more about the gold he has around his waist; the New Breed title and what it represents. See, people often overlook the importance of that championship merely because it's not considered a "world title". What's worse is the fact that none of those who held the title, Clark Duncan included, actually did something about it; proved them wrong, so to speak. The New Breed name alone should give away just how coveted this title is in essence and how valuable it should be held; simply put, it's the gateway for THE next EAW legend to arise. Unfortunately, no one in this company actually takes that thought in a serious manner - especially with guys like Clark Duncan holding it. Nevertheless, fear not because that's where Carson Ramsay comes in. I for one am sick of elitists and corporate scum looking down on the New Breed title. Which is why, yours truly's already on the hunt for that championship to be his. Not only to carve some championship gold into my resume, but also to rectify the common belief of the New Breed's true value. And like I said before, when I want something, consider it done. And speaking of done, Clark, tick tock.

Ramsay makes his way to the door, exiting the room then locking it from the outside. The pastor immediately embarks on another wave of cries and yells, pleading Carson to let him out but to no avail. The scen slowly fades to dark.
Blaise Hunter
Post January 7th 2016, 9:54 am by Blaise Hunter
Ambition is an earnest desire for some type of achievement or distinction, as power, honor, fame, or wealth, and the willingness to strive for its attainment. To be ambitious, you have to have a lot of one specific thing; heart. Within your heart, you are obligated to want or need something more than anything you’ve ever thought of before. To be ambitious, your focus needs to be on that one specific thing you plan to achieve and nothing else. If you become distracted in any way, shape, or form, you will lose that focus and you will lose the achievement you sought after. There’s only one way to stay focused enough to strive for that achievement - or whatever it may be - and that’s strength. Strength is key to anything you could ever desire in life. Without strength, well, you’re weak. Plain and simply put. Strength is what pushes you through all the obstacles and leads you straight to your trophy or your prize, so to speak.

One goal, one heart, infinite strength.

I want to briefly discuss something with the EAW Universe at this time and I’m sure everyone knows what it’s about; The EAW Interwire Championship. Last week, Cameron Ella Ava and I put our will to the test in a hard fought battle that could’ve gone either way. She proved to the world that was not going to let that Title go and for that, I give her my respect. We trash talked each other, we cheated against each other, and when it was all said and done, Cam was able to beat me. Again, Cam, you have my respect. You put on a hell of a fight and you proved why you’re in the Hall of Fame, why you’re a multiple time Vixens Champion, and why you’re the current reigning EAW Interwire Champion. Like I said before, though, I will not stop until that Title is wrapped around my waist or placed on my shoulder. If you rewatch that Championship Match from last week, you’ll notice how I don’t quit. You’ll notice how it takes Cam to put me to sleep for her to win the match. I won’t quit. I’ll let someone break my bones before I quit and I’m pretty confident I proved just that last week. This week I get another shot to face Cam for the Interwire Championship and I’ll be damned if I let this opportunity slip through my fingers. Matches like this can end in ways you would never expect, but it’s time to step up to the plate and continue to chase the gold I’ve been searching for for over a month now. This isn’t the last you’ve seen of me, Cam. I look forward to facing you once again for the EAW Interwire Championship. Hope you watch carefully.

One goal.

To be victorious in a ten man battle royal, you have to outsmart each and every one of your opponents. You have to be aware of everything going on around you at all times. You can’t miss a beat, because the second you do, you will be eliminated. This match brings me back to the Grand Rampage of 2011. I went into that match as the Elite Champion, silenced the critics, the roster, and made it all the way to the final five that were left. I was standing in the ring with Rated R Shaman of Sexy, Robbie V, Mr. DEDEDE and Extreme Enigma. All Hall of Famers and all multiple time Champions of some sort throughout the years. I eliminated the likes of StarrStan, Devan Dubian and many others. I withstood the odds until I was screwed out of the match by StarrStan, where he used his Number One Contendership against me and pinned me in the ring, where I lost my Championship and seconds later, was eliminated from the Grand Rampage. Enough of the history lesson. The moral of the story is, I am familiar with matches just like this and I have more experience than anyone in this match. I’m not promising a win. Like I said, these matches can go any way. What I am saying is, I’ll be damned if I don’t win. Nine of you stand in my way from what my heart desires. Nine of you. I will do everything in my power to make sure all of your bodies drop to the floor, leaving me the last man standing to be named Number One Contender once again.

One heart.

Let’s evaluate the nine men that all want to be named Number One Contender. We’ll start from the bottom. Sephiroth… In my return to the Land of Elite, I defeated you and I beat the hell out of you. You thought you were the baddest wolf on the block and you honestly thought you could stand up to me and make me look bad in my return. I not only proved you wrong, but I made a statement to the rest of EAW out of you. Ever since that match, what have you accomplished? Hell, what have you accomplished at all since debuting here? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. You want a shot at the Interwire Championship? Keep dreaming, kid. You got a long way to go before you can think Championship Gold. Moving along, who is David Meltzer? Seriously… I’ve never heard of this guy before. Whoever you are, David, good luck to you and let me know how getting tossed over the ropes feel. Then we have Luzmala. A member of Hexa-gun is instantly an enemy in my eyes. You all want something that you will not be able to achieve. You don’t have heart, you have the true definition of strength. I don’t have much to say about you, Luzmala, but I can say that this is not your time. Not even Hexa-gun can help you with this one. Now, RJ Caedus. Not only did you just win yourself a New Breed Championship match against the great Clark Duncan, you want to get a shot at the Interwire Championship, too. I respect that. I do. You show something that most of these Elitists don’t, and that’s will. This is either a sign of greed or just you not wanting to settle with what you’ve already earned. No matter the reason, there’s been no sign of you since your victory and when that bell rings and we’re all in the ring, I’m sure these competitors won’t let you stand long enough to realize what you’re up against. Next in line we have… Excuse me, I can’t control my laughter. Maxwell Dachs. What a joke. Now we have the newcomer, Brody Steele. Out of all the names mentioned so far, you were the first to speak about the match and you had some fine words to say about me. You know, you’re right. I shouldn’t be getting another chance. I’ve already been given two chances at the Interwire Championship and I’ve failed both times. Well, the first time Cam cheated, but I got back at her for that. The most recent she beat me fair and square, and I’ll give her that. What you should be focused on is how I’m not giving up. I won’t give up until that Title is mine and I’ve been proving that week in and week out. This is my third chance I will be getting and I can promise the outcome this time will be completely different. I respect you for your knowledge about me, you’ve surely done your research, but there’s one flaw to all of this. You can’t just do research and think you are better than someone just by that. You’ve never stepped into an EAW ring before, let alone with me. That will be your awakening and that will be your downfall.

Infinite strength.

Rex McAlister and Brayden Cruise. I saw what happened last week and that’s gotta suck. You prepared all week for a fake Title and your opponents don’t even show up to the ring. I get it, it’s pretty disheartening. Get your focus off of that, get your focus off of the King of Elite Tournament, and place your focus on the Number One Contendership for the Interwire Championship. That’s exactly what I was talking about earlier about being focused on the one thing that really matters. Rex, I’ve heard what you’ve had to say and to be truthful, you sound like a broken record. You keep repeating your name and your nicknames like that’s supposed to help you win a match? You’re right about one thing, you’re a fresh competitor. I’ll give you that. The problem with that is, you have no experience. Just like three-fourths of the other Elitists in this match. You don’t know what it’s like to be in the ring with me, or Cam, or hell even Zach Genesis. Neither you or Brayden do. You want to win, I get it. Everyone does. It’s in our nature to want something like that. No one wants to fail. The difference is, can you get the job done? Of course, how can I say that when I’ve had two chances already at the Interwire Championship. The answer is clear; ambition. I won’t give up until the Interwire Championship is mine. To go through nine of you will just make the end result of all of this even better. As for you, Brayden, it seems your focus is why you’re not in the King of Elite Tournament and not that you have a shot at the Interwire Championship. In a sense I can understand that. To be crowned King of EAW, it surely does sound nice. The point is, you aren’t in the Tournament. Get over it. You have an opportunity to face the Interwire Champion for the Title and you aren’t one hundred percent focused on that. I’m sure you’ll have something to say once I’m done here, but the fact of the matter is, YOU’RE the one that’s standing in MY way of that Championship, not the other way around. I look forward to stepping in the ring with you and showing you what it’s like to not get things handed to you. And lastly, Zach Genesis. Man, you took a beating last week, didn’t you? Your return to the Land of Elite, a standing ovation, then the unfortunate loss brought to you by Lioncross. I’m sure you were excited about that Tournament, weren’t you? To return and be placed in such a place should be an honor and you just let that go. I think it’s safe to say that you’re not the same Genesis you used to be. It’s okay, it happens. Maybe sometime soon you’ll get your feet wet again, but for now you’ll just have to get used to how the floor tastes, I suppose.

I won’t give in.

With all that being said and finally off my chest, I’ll leave you all with one final note. In your stint of being here in the Land of Elite, I’m sure you’ve seen what this place has to offer. There’s many opportunities and many chances to make a name out of yourself. All of you that have spoken have mentioned the chances I’ve been given at the Interwire Championship and I wouldn’t expect anything less. You’re leaving out some major details that I won’t get into right now. I’ll let you continue your research. Fact of the matter is, do you all have the heart, the strength, the focus to get through nine eliminations to be named Number One Contender? I do. I have the heart, strength, and focus to BE the Interwire Champion. I will be EAW Interwire Champion.

Bodies will be thrown all over the ring. Bodies will be thrown over the ropes. I will be the…

LAST! MAN! STANDING!
LVCIAN
Post January 7th 2016, 6:20 am by LVCIAN
So what you're saying is you lost to me not once but twice because of "mental mistakes"? That's a load of crap. To me that sounds like an excuse. I'm better than you that's why I beat you twice. You're just not man enough to accept the blatant reality. You're not even man enough to step into the ring, look me dead in the eye and disrespect me like you have when I am not around. I bet when I beat you again tomorrow night you're going to use the same excuse again. You're going to say your supposed "mental mistakes" are to blame for your failures when the truth is you're just not good enough, you just don't have what it takes to tame the beast that dwells within me. A beast I will unleash come Dynasty. Because I just have to. I don't think you can beat me because you were unsuccessful at it twice, but a lot has changed ever since that night. A lot has transpired. Perhaps you're stronger now, better. So I won't make the mistake of underestimating you. But so am I, Carlos. I'm stronger, I am better than I was when we faced off. I have excelled as professional wrestler, I have reached heights I never in a million years thought I could reach. And I just keep getting stronger, I just keep getting better. I keep excelling, improving in every facet of this sport. Maybe you didn't get much recognition then because you just weren't deserving of it, Carlos. The world didn't acknowledge my potential to become great in this industry because I simply led the charge to keep Dynasty going. They recognized me because I was working my ass off. But you know nothing about hard work, do you? You've had a pretty successful career, you've had it easy. You act as if I was handed those title opportunities. I wasn't handed anything, I have worked hard for everything I have achieved. I have earned my opportunities. Hell, it took me more than six years to finally get to this point in my career. if you didn't want to be on the sidelines all the time, lingering in the shadows then you should have done something about it. Something to make the world see who you truly are and what you are capable of. But you didn't do anything, you settled for mediocrity, you settled for less. I got tired of waiting for a miracle to come my way so I went out there and I TOOK the miracle. The rest is history.. Now I am on the right track, on the road to become king. Despite your half-assed performances, despite all your shortcomings, despite everything you've said about them these people still respect you. You're severely mistaken about them. They have the power to create or destroy stars. If you get the wrestling world on your side? You GAIN the wrestling world for yourself. You become it's ruler, it's conqueror. You underestimate the power they have.

If you were such an expert at inflicting pain upon your adversaries and making them suffer, don't you think you would have damaged me at least a bit during our encounters? You constantly fail to cause me agony and you constantly fail to beat me every single time we meet in the ring. I dominated you and I will dominate you again tomorrow night. if I'm not special then, what am I? You refuse to acknowledge my superiority over you despite the fact I beat you before on more than on occasion, but after I destroy your personal King Of Elite aspirations you WILL accept it, you will acknowledge me as your superior.

You want to know why I REALLY want to win this tournament and subsequently become king? It's not because I want to usher in a new era of prosperity in EAW, it's not because I desire to inflate my own ego and this time it isn't for honor.. It's just something I NEED to do. You see, in the past couple of years I have been forced to watch my friends, my enemies, rivals become world champions before me while I stay in the sidelines, while I stayed lingering in the shadows - just like you, Carlos. It is my dream, my biggest aspiration, my PRIORITY. I need to accomplish this so I can be satisfied with myself. Because that championship gold is the proof I need to demonstrate how good I am. I know I am good enough, I know I don't have to win a championship to validate that. But to some people I do and while I don't care what my doubters and detractors think about me I just feel like I have to do this. It's also what a great majority of the EAW universe wants to see. It's unexplainable really. I just have to do it. For me, for them.

If you want to be the most complete wrestler in the world so badly then beat me. Show me how wrong I am about you. Show me that not only you have what it takes to beat me but to become king and world champion as well. Do it. Although I know you won't. You won't be successful, you will fail just like the last two times we met. You think you're exclusive to hard work, dedication and sacrifices? Well, you're not. I have worked just as hard as you have IF not harder.It's been nearly seven years, seven years since I embarked on a quest to become not the most complete wrestler in the world, but THE best in the world. The quest will culminate soon when I become king and world champion. Even if I have to DIE in the middle of that ring, even if it's the last thing I do in this life, I WILL become king... of ELITE.
Silence
Post January 7th 2016, 5:25 am by Silence
(The camera opens in a darkened makeup room. The makeup table has an array of lights, with the large mirror just in front of it. Kyra stares into the mirror, gently applying makeup to herself as she gazes into the mirror, a smile on her face. The lights flicker slightly as the camera focuses on her reflection, which is frowning and glares angrily back at her, holding the makeup brush tight in her fist.)

Silence: You’re not taking this seriously are you? Smiling. Laughing. Putting on makeup. This is our first match in EAW, you have to be ready and serious.

(The light flickers once more and the camera sweeps to the other side, showing Silence’s face, though this time it is back to smiling, though now it looks nervous.)

Kyra: I am ready, and I am serious...but the match isn’t for awhile and…

(Flicker of light and once more the camera sweeps back to face the mirror, the anger and hatred in the eyes justifying that what is happening is a constant switch of personality. Silence now has control.)

Silence: No excuses. We should be in the gym...training. We should be watching videos and studying them. We should be hitting them first, making them unable to compete. Not sitting here laughing and smiling and putting on makeup.

Kyra: You are very rude to me Silence. Our opponents haven’t even said anything yet. Nor have our partners.

Silence: Partners? They hold us back, always have. All you need is me, I’m the only one that you need by your side.

Kyra: It’s a tag match, elimination style. It means that we have to work together with them if all of us can go back as the winner.

Silence: Who cares about what the others do? It doesn’t matter at all. Not at all. We can win this entire thing by ourselves. That’s what we have always done. You and me. Because we are never by ourselves. We are never alone.

Kyra: Shouldn’t I have other friends...you know...anyone else?

Silence: Are you going to abandon me? Leave me all alone...your dear sister? How rude of you.

Kyra: I don’t intend to do that at all I promise. I’m sorry sister.

Silence: Good. Now, let me have the reigns dear sister, I think our opponents and our partners need to hear our words.

Kyra: Of course dear sister, of course.

(The camera slowly pans into darkness before the lights come back on as Silence stares into it, once more wearing the gas mask though her eyes hold a dark and sadistic glint in them as she tilts her head to the camera.)

We made our mark on EAW on Battleground by giving our offering to the world. Now, I have been given a chance to show just what I’m able to do on a grand stage. Showdown. A place in which legends and immortals are made. When it comes to the Vixen’s Division however...legends have been established in this world. Looking at who we face though...we are facing a new girl and two veterans of the game. Erica Ford, the dark rose who has been studying and fighting for a long time it seems. She has gone from sweet and innocent to comfortably numb in her own darkness and thoughts. Laura Amber Williams, another veteran of the game with a blanket of knowledge covering her entire mind and soul. She has competed with the best and beaten the best as well...but she hasn’t faced anything like us yet. No. She has yet to truly come face to face with a threat like us. There has never been a vixen like us. One that not only has the raw strength that I possess...but someone with the intellect of two minds to match. Both of us can out think everyone in the ring...but when we work together...you’ll see.

Then there is Reid Chase. I would find you threatening if you were intimidating at all, beautiful girl. You aren’t. You and your perfect hair, your nice clothes, and that sweet doe like face. Can you honestly handle us in the ring? If we were to drop you from our full height...would you shatter like glass? Listen...Kyra may feel bad for what I do to you in the ring, but I certainly won’t. I live for the devastation that I have brought to the world. Think about it...I couldn’t be stopped in RUW. I was such a dominant force of nature that they chose to send me here, because nothing could contain me. So sending me here...well...that must cast a pretty big shadow on the entirety of the Vixen’s Division now doesn’t it?

As for my partners...Kyra wants to make friends. I don’t. Not with you two. Alexis...I know you very well. You and I have had clashes before, back in RUW. You and I used to trade the titles back and forth, and we even created a dominant tag team at one point. But things are different now. You aren’t who you were there...and we are a lot more dominant now. Now, there will be no title trading. There will be no contests of strength. There is only me...and there will only be my ascension to greatness. And then...Sheridan. Don’t think that I don’t know who you are...that I don’t know what you really think of others. I do. And I know that if Kyra had her way she would try very hard to befriend you...and you’d accept it...only to taunt her behind her back. Tease her ruthlessly. Call her names. Pick on her. So do me a favor...in the match...it’s going to be me that comes out and wins. Don’t try to get in my way.

Oh I cannot wait for the world to see us for what we truly are. It is going to be a beautiful day. A time for joyous celebration...for it will be the day that Silence descends upon the world. Make note. We are coming for you. All of you.
Carlos Rosso
Post January 6th 2016, 11:34 pm by Carlos Rosso
January 1st, 2016

(Moments after his victory against Zack Crash, Carlos heads back to the locker room and is greeted by an interviewer, Mao clapping happily behind him.)

Mao: SUGOI! That’s how we wanted to get the new year started! 1-0 in 2016 so far!

Carlos: Yep. Not just that, but another win closer to the finals of the King of Elite tournament! One step at a time, one match at a time.

Interviewer: Carlos, now that you’ve negotiated the first match of the tournament, how do you feel about the match with Crash that you just had and the tournament going forward?

Carlos: Well, honestly, the match with Crash went about as I expected. He is a good wrestler, a former World Champion in EAW, the guy who not long ago was ruling this company with an iron fist. Tonight, I melted what was left of the iron and sculpted it into what I saw fitting for Mr. Crash...a big fat L. That doesn’t mean the work is done by any means though. This is one of the biggest tournaments in the History of EAW and by far the largest King of Elite tournament. One win doesn’t mean a damn thing at this point. It just means I have one less match to win to get to my goal.

Interviewer: That next match is against Lucian Black...someone that you’re incredibly familiar with.

Carlos: Yeah. It’s funny how things work. Just a few months ago we were in the same War Games match, fighting to ensure the future of Dynasty Wrestling. It was thanks to our cooperation that Crash tapped out like a little bitch. Just a little while before that we were going against each other and he has been able to get the upper hand. I look forward to a spirited match against him and I’ll be looking to get close to leveling the score. 2016 is the start of something very special for me and I will not allow myself to lose focus on silly things.

Mao: Hey, I have something to say and it’s about some of these people who have just shown up out of nowhere and think they are going to take the dream of a King of Elite victory from us. Gabriel Eden? What Abyss of sucktitude did they revive him from? Drastik? The guy who came back and was HANDED everything because he sucked...UP to the right people is back to do more sucking up and be handed more opportunities? I have a message for all of them, especially our opponent coming up in a week: This isn’t the same old Carlos. He’s stronger, faster, injury free and totally focused. We KNOW that the only way we’re ever going to be afforded an opportunity at a world title match is winning something as prestigious as the King of Elite and he will show that he is up to the task!

Carlos: Hey, I’m not gonna say anything like that about who is in the tournament. The guys left in the field on Dynasty are going to be tough and we’ve gotta go through Hell to get to Heaven. Way too much work left to be done.

Interviewer: Carlos, Mao, thanks for joining me. Best of luck next week against Lucian.

Carlos: Thank you….YO….BUGA NATION...I saw you do your thing in Houston, #7. Keep doing you.

(Carlos and Mao exit the camera shot before the screen fades to black. In a few moments, the screen comes back to a shot of Carlos sitting in a hotel room, a laptop opened up showing Lucian speaking about their match. He’s dressed in a red T-shirt and pajama pants, a pretty bored expression on his face before he pauses the video.)

You know, I didn’t really want to say much this week, but there are a few things that I think I need to address with my opponent man-to-man, face to face. Okay, you got me, this isn’t quite “face to face”, but I think speaking to him through the digital medium should be enough to get my message across. I think you’re taking this narrative of disrespect to a pretty significant level of exaggeration. You have beaten me twice. Both times, very clean. Both times, I made mental mistakes that cost me victory. That happened. One thing that’s vexing me though is that you somehow want to put up that patch of nonsense saying that I “get more respect” than you. Really? So, all that time I spent rampaging through the Dynasty roster, kicking and piledriving my way through most of the latter part of 2015 while you led the charge to keep Dynasty going...people certainly weren’t recognizing me then. Whether I was beating helpless, God-forsaken idiots like Chris Elite or eventual Champions like Tig Kelly I was made to linger in the shadows while you and Alex Anderson and anyone else who wished to got title match after title match after title match….where was this respect then? And honestly, I don’t hear all these cheers you’re talking about. And at the end of the day, who really cares about cheers? Cheers don’t get me paid. Cheers don’t earn title opportunities. Cheers don’t get you in the Hall of Fame or on the throne of King of Elite. We put ourselves there.

I do think that you greatly flatter yourself when you say that you “established dominance” over me. You didn’t just come out and walk through me as if I weren’t there to beat me either time, and I think you of all people should know by now that I am one of the world’s most foremost experts on inflicting pain and suffering on people. You’ve won matches, but you are no dominant force. You’re HUMAN, just like me. You bleed like I do, sweat like I do, go to the gym like I do and put on your goddamned pants legs one leg at a time like I do. There are many people like you all over the world, you ain’t special.

There are a lot of people with dreams and aspirations and all that other Power Rangers-slash-fairy tale inspired nonsense in this tournament. Everyone wants to win it for some reason. You want to win it to allegedly usher in this new era of prosperity. Some people just want to win it to inflate their own ego, people like Crash, Heart Break Boy, Drastik, and so on and so forth. There are plenty of others who want to enter the tournament for their own aspirations of glory and honor, wearing the crown, blah blah blah.

Do you want to know why I want to win the tournament? Why I WILL win the tournament, Lucian? Because I was put on this earth to do one thing and one thing only: become the most complete wrestler in the world. This is not a goal, this is not an ambition...this is my PURPOSE. It is why I continue to get up and sacrifice, foregoing family life and normal civilian life to put myself through rigorous diet and exercise, why I make more time for the gym than my closest friends. My reason to exist is to grind away at people like you until there is nothing left. 2016 does not belong to me or you, as much as I would WANT for it to be destined for me it’s not so. This year and all the wondrous treasures that await will belong to the person who earns it. It’s that simple.

One other thing I would like to mention to you though: No one works harder than me. Not you, not anyone who has ever walked on this pebble of space rock we call Earth. I am the most complete wrestler in the world for a reason. I will demonstrate these reasons to you on Friday….and this time, you WILL fall. Just for your defiance and nonsense, I can assure you that even if you do somehow win, you will not leave that ring intact.

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 29 Blue_Ice_h

Pure Ferociousness, Like a Tiger
Pure Power, Also like a Tiger
The Warrior who will elevate himself to the title of King
My Name is Carlos Rosso, the Most Complete Wrestler in the World.
Drastik
Post January 6th 2016, 11:32 pm by Drastik
[The camera pans from the corner of the living room over to Drastik seated in his chair, leg crossed over his lap, fingers tapping against the armrests as he looks toward a monitor across the room that is playing a video package of what Scott Oasis had to say about the upcoming match in the King of Elite tournament. As the package ends with the all-too-cliché “Sink” comment, Drastik flashes a smirk and turns off the monitor. He looks out the window for a moment, licking his teeth behind his lips and listening to the pitter-patter of the rain. Without breaking his focus outside of the window, he grabs his glass of whiskey and draws it to his lips, taking a sip before putting it back down. He smirks again without looking at the camera while it moves in closer to him and begins speaking.]

How could I ever be so foolish as to give you enough credit to think you’d do a little bit of research before trying to talk back to me? I get it Scott. You want to make this upcoming match a carbon copy of the match you were able to successfully win last week. You want to make me out to be some sort of Pizza Boy with a slightly higher ceiling. And in order to do that, you play the one card that only someone who hadn’t either been a part of or paid attention to EAW would play; you think that my talent doesn’t carry over because you believe my success happened just once, in ONE specific landscape, with ONE specific set of circumstances. That might be the case for others. You can look at guys like Kawajai who was a nobody for over a year and suddenly was thrown into the main event because of a lackluster group of superstars that EAW had going for them. Hell, you can even take someone who’s actually accomplished—someone like HRDO—and speculate that their success was great back when it happened, but wouldn’t have been able to be repeated in the modern day. There will always be this notion that the old school can’t hang with the new school. There will never be a legitimate, convincing way to compare Lebron James to Michael Jordan or Mickey Mantle to Mike Trout or Tom Brady to Joe Montana. And that’s simply because there’s no way to take player A and throw him into player B’s realm. That’s how most sports go. But here, we have a different case. We can take the guy in question—the guy you’re CONVINCED couldn’t really hold a candle in today’s version of Elite Answers Wrestling—and throw him right into the mix.

So you’ve got your guy who “hit his prime” in 2009, won two World Heavyweight Championships and then suddenly vanished soon thereafter and you throw him into the mix two years later—plenty enough time to know that 2009’s “greats” were long gone or at the very least, on their way out. You had new stars that weren’t even on the radar who were popping up in 2011, a totally different style of competition that seemed so different from two years prior that it’d seem impossible for someone to come back and get the job done AGAIN. But in spite of this, I returned to win ANOTHER World Heavyweight Championship, Scott, and even went on to main event Pain for Pride that same year, NEARLY winning the Grand Rampage match as the #2 entrant despite already being champion. Now if we stopped right there, we’d at least have a compelling argument that the person we’re talking about here not only had a successful and decorated career, but also one that proved to stand the test of time, no? But since I know you like to nit-pick, Scott—which is absolutely the focus of your last little video package highlighted by the whining about not having enough alcohol to celebrate a “big win” over EAW’s resident jobber—I’ll go ahead and give you another example of how I’ve withstood the test of time, the change of terrain, and the overturning of rosters. Two years AFTER I left this company yet again, right on the heels of my successful World Heavyweight Championship reign, I came back with a different look, a different name. I started right from the bottom to see just how quickly I could rise up to the top like I had done before. I was just as curious about it as you, Scott. I wasn’t totally convinced that I’d be able to hang with this new wave of wrestling with all of these new names and faces, prospects galore, champions carrying championships that I hadn’t even heard of. I was starting completely over from scratch and had to claw my way back to the main event, which regardless of what EAW might tell you about politics and whatnot, I absolutely earned. Don’t believe me? Then tell me who helped me win the 24/7 Battle Royal at Pain for Pride? Who advised me take on Liam Catterson the very next FPV at Midsummer Massacre for his Answers World Championship? Who helped me get the job done then, Scott? And if you don’t want to answer those questions, how about you answer me this: How was I able to get TWO more Answers World Championship reigns nearly two years after I had called it quits on this company if my talent doesn’t carry over and evolve from one year to the next? There won’t be any of the guys I beat for world titles that will sit back and tell you, with a straight face and a clean conscious, that I didn’t earn the titles that I took from them. From Y2Impact to Hurricane Hawk to Liam Catterson…faces of their own distinct times fell to ME and lost what THEY had because it turned out that I could hang and even dominate the best of them. And now, just two years from the last time I was here as EAW’s champion, I’m here again facing the same questions of whether or not I’m really cut out for this, if my skillset lends itself to this breed of wrestling.

Does this ring a bell?

[Drastik brings his hand over to the glass of whiskey and brings it to his lips once more, taking a longer sip before shutting his eyes and shaking his head. The only light in the room—the light from the lamp at the side table that Drastik has set his whiskey—glows across one half of his face. He puts the glass back down, leans forward, and this time, looks intently into the camera lens. He sits there in silence for a moment, blank expression, near-dead eyes, before speaking once more.]

Now, Scott, I understand why you need to fall back on this failed philosophy in order to convince yourself that what you’re walking into isn’t a challenge but merely a formality before you take “your” crown. Unfortunately, you mistook what I was saying before. While I do think that you’ve made a case for your own share of land in this adaption of Elite Answers Wrestling, I don’t see how you could possibly argue that anything you’ve done could compare to anything I’ve done during ANY point of my career. Would you rather have headlined an FPV and lost your shot at an Answers World Championship reign or gotten the job done against a Hall of Famer in Y2Impact? Would you rather have marketed Scott Oasis sippy-cups to toddler fans in the past year or hijacked EAW and LEFT with their two most prized championships despite the fact that management did EVERYTHING they could to try and get in the way? Sure you’ve had your rise in Elite Answers Wrestling and you should be proud of yourself for it, but instead of asking me if I can hang with this rendition of the company, why don’t you take a long look at my resume and tell me when I DIDN’T get the job done. Tell me, Scott, when exactly you think the roster was so weak that, given the opportunity, you would have been able to reap the same success that I had. And tell me, at what point in my career did I move SLOWER than you in getting to the main event—which isn’t even the final destination, mind you. I think that’s what is ultimately your biggest problem: you think that the stopwatch was clicked off and people are huddled around to see how quickly you’ve gotten to the top when you haven’t even really gotten there. The clock is still ticking and you’re still waiting for your ACTUAL, OBJECTIVE taste of success like I’ve felt over and over and over and over and over again across eight YEARS. You’ve proven to be nothing more than a glorified Speedy or a glorified JC Styles or any other guy who’s knocked on the door of success but been too much of a joke to get answered. So while you wait and while you keep knocking, while the clock keeps ticking and you wait for this shot at success that you apparently think is just going to be handed to you.

I’m going to take it again.

[In one motion, Drastik grabs his glass of whiskey and gets to his feet. A woman wearing his black satin robe walks into the room and he immediately embraces her before slipping his hand down to her backside and leading her out of the room, rounding the corner and heading upstairs. The camera backs away as he moves out of sight. The door upstairs slams shut and a lock is heard as the camera cuts to black. After a brief pause, white text flashes across the screen, only for a moment, before the package ends entirely.]

SAIL
-
Post January 6th 2016, 10:52 pm by -
Dynasty Promo # 4

I've never made an excuse.. I've always stated facts. Facts that have been proven time and time again. I was clearly being overlooked and I made an opportunity present itself and I took it. Since then, I've competed in main events and gave myself the opportunity to succeed. But you dare question me with these accusations that I don't man up to my faults? You dare question my legacy, James? When The Iconomy suffered it's drought I was the first to take responsibility and do you know what happened after that? We edged our way on the radar and conquered every opposition since. I not only took fault, but I did a complete 180 and began to kick every single obstacle down and marched on with the rest of The Iconomy which led to a higher level than we've ever been. 2015 was my first year in this company and I stood out more than any rookie of that year. My work is overlooked and it's not surprising to say the least. The Iconomy was about ushering in the next generation.. helping the newer elitist get the opportunities we weren't afforded that WE DID earn. Since then, Tig Kelly has won the National Elite Championship. Mark Michaels competed for that championship. Eclipse Diemos is in the KOE.. which I'm sure he'll blow that too but that's not the point here. The point is -- this company has gained a new perspective of looking to the newer elitist based off of my work. The reason you're still on the main card? That's MY work. The reason Donny Diamond is on the shelf and not booked due to him living past his timeline and a more deserving workhorse like The Pizza Boy is getting air time. People will ignore the fact that it's my work because that's the way this company operates and I understand that. This company will continue to repeat it's cycle and never learn from it's mistakes but the fact is.. it can be changed. Not even Mr. DeDeDe could do it but I did. I opened the eyes of this company that it's not just what was, but yet.. what's to come. Do you know what's coming, James?

An ass kicking of a lifetime.

Maybe this match does mean a little more than I tend to show, James. So what? Why would that mean even a little to you? What point would it prove to you? This match does mean something to me, James; just as every match does. I won't be the average person that says "2016 will be my year" because half of them said the same thing for 2015 and have nothing to show for it.. instead, I will show through my actions that this is the year of The Icon. My actions will silence the doubters and shut their mouths and listen to just what I have to say. Instead of me saying "This is my year." Allow me to say: This is year my voice will be heard the loudest. I will be the voice of 2016. So, James.. I guess you could say that this match shows great value to me. All week long it means something to everyone and that's finding their footing on a new year. All these reasoning's that you believe should show some purpose are wrong. You could try for the rest of your life but you will never know what it's like in the mind of a Icon. I set such a high standard for myself because I believe in no limitations! Setting a limit would serve no purpose to me and that is why I am and will forever be better than you. You're looking for an opportunity! I'm hunting for gold. No difference in levels here.. push all of that aside and all you have is a fight. Are you ready, James? Do you really think you have what it takes to beat a man who has been through wars with some of the alleged very best in this company? I will tear you apart. You seem pretty dead set on the very little information that you have on me. "What do you have to show for all your work?" Nothing. Is that the answer you wanted, James? Does that tickle your soft spot? Not a damn thing and it's not because of Board Of Directors.. No. It's because I put to much trust into a nuisance who completely destroyed all of the opportunities that Chris and I worked so hard for. That's in the past and I see a straight lane all the way through the tunnel, James. I've almost been here for One Year.. and I've competed in title matches within the first 3 months. Where's the ground that you stand on? At least being a contender is an achievement?! What have you done with your time here besides being a "Pure" Callboy waiting to find out which nobody you'll be facing the next week. My name came in the card with you.. seems lucky to receive such an opportunity. Keep making the mistake in seeing me as just another opposition.. and you'll learn sooner rather than later that there is no other JJ Silva.

What kills you, James, is that I've done more in the past 2 months here than you have in your entire life. That much sting a little, James.. considering you're suppose to be this Pure talent kind of guy.. but you really haven't amounted to anything thing other than Pure garbage. You keep saying you can beat me -- and I say go ahead and try! I encourage you and all I say in return is I've faced better and more creditable elitist and even they've failed. Don't let that discourage you because in the end -- there's nothing holding you back right? You aren't bounded by chains from this company and who knows! Maybe you'll have a title match next week because there is no one from the back dictating your placements on the card. You know, I can't tell if you're just very optimistic or just stupid. The Higher Ups -- they run this company and do what they see fit. They want to do what's been working and not look at what's been earned. We're in a dying era! The past is the past and because the veterans are still here the next generation has to sit and watch until they realize there time has been done since 2012! This isn't 2008. We don't need a Y2Impact. We don't need a Heart Break Gal and we sure as hell don't need some rippled up Rated R Shaman Of Sexy douche bag with a napoleon complex running around here. What we need is change. I'm done saying and 2016 is about doing. I've always been very fond of this microphone.. but now, I'm putting it down. I'm putting it down and I'm going to show each and every person in the back just what they missed in 2015... and I'm going to do so INSPITE of every single one of the higher ups dried up mindset. 2016 will be a year for the record books.. it'll consist of something that nobody has done before.. EAW will stop it's cycle and look into the eyes of change. This company will be turned upside down and be introduced to a whole new style of dominance.. And it all starts with --

James Seymour.
Brayden Cruise
Post January 6th 2016, 10:50 pm by Brayden Cruise
SHOWDOWN #2

EVERYBODY HAS A DREAM.
ONLY A FEW HAVE THE CHANCE TO LIVE THEM.
EVERYBODY GETS A CHANCE TO ACHIEVE THEM.
IT"S ALL ABOUT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF OPPORTUNITIES.

Life is full if surprises and in most cases it has it's ups and downs unless of course you're handed everything on a silver spoon from the time you're born. The fact of the matter is life is full of things you dream about and things you wish you could have or achieve. My whole wrestling career has been about nothing, but opportunities and I've taken advantage of every single one. Of course there have been turns here and there, but at the end of the day I feel I've been able to accomplish everything I've had the chance to so far. That of course brings me to EAW, now my short career here has had it's problems and I haven't been very silent about them. From my debut match ending up nothing more then a bunch of guys fighting in the ring. All the way to last week when I stepped into the ring knowing by the end of the match I would be classified as a Champion. I went into that match last week knowing my partners and I weren't on the same page. I walked into that ring last week only to have Maxwell and his boys claim that I'm a nobody, then instead of coming into the ring and proving it. They decided to walk away which was a mistake on there part. Maxwell you made a mistake last week that you can't change and revenge won't be something sweet for you. This week on Showdown there is no turning back Max because you will have to step into the ring with me. You will have to enter that squared circle if you ever want a shot at the Interwire Championship. So all that talk last week about me being a nobody, well you can back all of that up Maxwell. You can back it all up simply by eliminating me from the battle royal match this week. It's as easy as that Maxwell, you claim I'm a loser. You think I'm a nobody, well show the world exactly how right you are on Showdown. Because honestly Maxwell I don't think you can, in fact I know you can't. The fact is Maxwell last week you were scared to enter the ring against me. What's going to happen this week on Showdown when you realize I'm in the ring with you? Are you going to eliminate yourself by jumping over the top rope? Honestly that may be your best choice if it comes down to the two of us. That may be the best thing you could do because if you and I are the last two standing. I am going inflict pain on you that you have never had before. Pain you've never imagined because what you did last week. You took something from me that you can't give back and my revenge will be PAIN. Whether it's this week on Showdown or a few months down the road, Maxwell I will get my revenge. I will get back at you for what you did and just like Rex McAllistar you're going to wish you ever got in my way. Like it or not Maxwell you've put yourself in a spot you shouldn't be in. You're not on my level Maxwell and that's exactly why you failed to enter the ring last week. That's exactly why you and your boys decided to walk back and go home because you knew if I got my hands on you it wouldn't have been a pretty sight. You and I now have an issue Maxwell, that's something you don't want.

MISTAKES WILL BE MADE.
FORGIVENESS CAN BE GIVEN.
SOME MISTAKES CAN"T BE FORGIVEN.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT CAN BE HORRIFIC.

Everybody makes mistakes right? It happens on a daily basis whether you're somebody making millions of dollars a year or somebody trying to find two bucks of change laying on the ground so that can have something for dinner. The fact is if you're a human on this earth you're going to make mistakes and in most cases those mistakes will be forgiven by friends or family members. Maybe you cheated on your girlfriend after you got drunk with your buddies and the only thing you ask from her is your forgiveness. Well ever since I stepped through the EAW doors I've had somebody trying to stop me. I've had somebody trying to hold me back from where I belong and that person knows exactly who they are. Me, I have no idea who that person is because if I did I would make sure they stop doing what they're doing. If I knew who that person was they would know exactly who I am which is somebody nobody really wants. Now I know there will come a time when that person will most likely ask me for forgiveness or just ask for it in general and when that time comes. That person won't get what they're asking for because what they've done to me is something that can't be forgiven. What Rex and Maxwell have done to me is something that will never be forgiven. Yet people are still going to expect me to sit back and relax, wrestle in matches like a battle royal. Try getting my mind off the fact that there are people on the EAW roster and EAW management for that matter who like playing games. Well if games are what you wanna play then games are what you're going to get because I know my fair share of games. I'm not somebody who's just stepping on the block because I've been around once or twice. I know how games are played because I'm the guy who plays them the best. I'm the guy who's going to get inside your head and at the end of the day I'm the guy you'll wish you never played games with. On Showdown Rex McAllistar and Maxwell are going to find out that things don't always work out the way you want them to. Rex, you like to say I run my mouth a lot? You claim I'm somebody who says things I don't do? Well on Showdown, like Maxwell has the chance too do Rex you can prove me wrong. You can walk out of that battle royal with your hand raised in the air, but we both know that's not going to be the outcome right? We both know who the real victor is going to be on Showdown and that's something you don't like is it? You two both know what the outcome of the battle royal is going to be and it's something that burns your souls. There can only be one winner boys and that's going to be me. I'm going to be the last man standing and there's nothing either of you or anybody else in the match can do about it. As for whoever is playing games with me in the back, well lets just say the games stop now. In most cases I'm not somebody who's going to forgive anybody for something they've done, but in this case there can be a change. The games stop now because I'm already willing to forgive this person for what they've already done. Don't push your luck..

DON"T PUSH MY BUTTONS.
I"VE BEEN NICE SINCE I"VE ARRIVED.
EVEN THROUGH ALL THE BULLSHIT.
I"M STILL HERE STANDING.

Keep trying to take me down, put me in matches against a handful of guys thinking I'm not going to walk out the winner all you want. The fact of the matter is at the end of the day winning a match like that only makes you a better superstar. Winning a battle royal match like the one I'm going to walk out of Showdown winning. Being the last man standing in a match like that proves that you're better then anybody else you are in the ring with. In the case of the battle royal match on Showdown, well the winner of that match will be able to hold that above all the other nine superstars. They're will be a lot of superstars I've never been in the ring with like Jason Cage and Brody Steele that I'm going to have to get by on Showdown. Honestly I don't know much about Jason Cage, but I do know he's standing in my way and on Showdown I'm going to be taking him out. As much as he wants to feel like he can walk out of that battle royal the winner. Thinking like that is only going to make him feel worse when I toss his ass over the ropes and call him a loser as he hits the ground. I'll call him that because in my mind that's exactly what he is and there's not a damn thing he can do to prove me wrong. As for Brody Steele he's a guy who likes to call himself BAD and if that's the case I hope he brings all the badness he as to Showdown. I hope he arrives badder then he's ever been because I'm somebody who can show Brody what being BAD truly means. I'm somebody who can introduce him to real badness and if that's what he wants then Showdown will be a night everybody will want to watch. If Brody wants to see what being bad is all about then on Showdown Brayden Cruise will show the world exactly how bad he can be.

THE JOKES HAVE BEEN TOLD.
NOW IT"S TIME FOR ACTION.
SOMETHING I KNOW A LOT ABOUT.
AS FOR YOU, NOT SO MUCH.

People ask me why I do the things that I do in the ring and I always come back with the same response and that is because It's my job to prove that I'm the best wrestler in the world. Whether it's just a normal match or a match that can end careers I'll compete in them until my name is recognized as the best in the world. I've bled in matches all over Japan that apparently Rex McAllistar hasn't watched. Matched that he apparently doesn't think I took part in and that's fine. I mean it's not like I need his approval for anything because in all honesty I know I'm a better wrestler then he is. I know at the end of the day if EAW management needs one superstar to help put on a five star match with somebody who shouldn't really be in the ring with them. You can bet your ass they're going to be picking me after what they've seen me do around this place. Now lets talk a little bit about Luzmala because he's another guy I'll be in the ring with on Showdown and he's another guy I don't know much about. Somebody who probably knows more about me then I do about him. I mean lets face it over the last few weeks I've been here I've made a pretty big name for myself. I'm a pretty calculated person and I will make my impacts when I know they will be noticed. I strike when nobody is expecting me to and on Showdown I'll be making yet another impact. Luzmala is nothing more then just another guy being put in the ring with me because he wants a shot at the Interwire Championship. Well lets just hope he has a plan B because plan A isn't going to work out too well for him. Luzmala I may not know who you are, but on Showdown that isn't going to make any difference. It's not going to change a damn thing because at the end of the day the last man standing will be the only one making impacts. Too bad for you that one person will be me and the impact I will be making on Showdown will be one that will be heard around the world.

SO I"M SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY RIGHT?
YOU THOUGHT THE BATTLE ROYAL MATCH WILL PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE?
PUT ME IN A BETTER PLACE?
YOU FUCKED UP, NOT ME.

EAW is a very big place with superstars from all over the world and right now there is a tournament going on. A tournament called the KING OF ELITE tournament and the winner of that tournament will be crowned as the king. When you look over every superstar that had there chance to compete in that tournament there is one superstar that in my mind every other superstar was probably happy they didn't have to face. I came here for one reason and that was to prove that I'm the best wrestler in the world today. Now I have absolutely no problem with EAW having the King Of Elite tournament because it's something that should happen. It's something that should take place and will most likely have some of the best matches of the year. That's not my problem at all, my problem is the fact that I WASN"T EVEN ENTERED INTO THE TOURNAMENT. So you're trying to tell me that every other superstar that had there chance to compete in that tournament are better then me? I DON"T THINK SO, so what does EAW management do? They obviously were thinking on the fly and made a battle royal match on Showdown and they did it because they realized they made a mistake. THEY KNOW THEY FUCKED UP and left me out of the King Of Elite tournament and they put me in a match where I can be a number one contender. They put me in a match where I can walk out having a Championship match right around the corner. YOU THINK THAT CHANGES THINGS? It changes nothing because the fact of the matter is that apparently I haven't made enough of an impact around EAW. It seems that I haven't made that much of a name for myself which really has me thinking. It really has me questioning where I am right now. WHAT MAKES THEM BETTER THEN ME? What makes every other superstar entered into that tournament better then me? Is it because most of them have been here longer then me? IS IT BECAUSE I SAY THINGS YOU DON"T LIKE? Well I only speak the truth and if that's something EAW management doesn't like then they should probably fire me right now. FIRE ME TELLING THE TRUTH. Fire me for saying what needed to be said. On Showdown I will be leaving the ring as the number one contender for the Interwire Championship and don't get me wrong. Becoming EAW Interwire Champion will not make up for what they've done. IT DOESN"T CHANGE THE FACT YOU FUCKED ME AGAIN and the fact of the matter is there's nothing they can do. I'm the best wrestler in the world today and I'm not getting the chance to prove it, that's something EAW management are going to pay for. Being EAW Interwire Champion may not change what they've done, it may not make up for the mistakes they've made. But it's a start...

I CAN"T PROVE WHO I AM.
THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD TODAY.
ONE THING I CAN PROVE.
I DESERVE TO BE A EAW CHAMPION.
Scott Oasis
Post January 6th 2016, 10:03 pm by Scott Oasis
(The video begins as we are taken back to the first Dynasty of 2016, showing us highlights of Scott Oasis vs The Pizza Boy.  We reach the closing moments of the contest as things had been going back and forth up to this point until Pizza Boy attempts to charge at Scott, ending up getting caught with a hard superman punch to the jaw. It switches away from highlight form as the audio begins to become more and more clear and the effects start to fade away, showing the finish unedited to emphasize the events of what happened.)

Deadprez: BEFORE PIZZA BOY COULD EVEN FALL LIFELESSLY TO THE MAT— OASIS CATCHES HIM, AND TUCKS HIS LEG IN BETWEEN HIS LEGS! HE LIFTS PIZZA BOY UP! THE PILEDRIVER! THE PILEDRIVER CONNECTS! THIS MAY BE IT! OASIS MIGHT ADVANCE OFF THIS… HE COVERS!

“ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!........ TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!...... THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!”

(The bell rings as Scott Oasis gets up and has his hands raised in victory. We are able to see unused camera angles from the Dynasty taping, giving us a view of the crowd. The angles reveal several post match reactions from the fans as they are shocked at the aftermath. )

Ring Announcer: Here is your winner and advancing into the Quarter-Finals of the King of Elite tournament!!!… SCOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OASISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

(As those words are spoken, the audio turns distorted and the video becomes fuzzy once again before suddenly cutting. When the picture finally returns, an exhausted Scott Oasis is breathing heavily as he walks up the ramp, through the curtains and into the backstage area. He keeps going until he makes it to his locker room, where is met with a hug by his manager Grace.)

Grace: I was watching you out there the whole time, you looked better than ever. You demolished Pizza Boy! Nobody is going to stop you, Scott. Anyone who crosses you in that tournament is going to end up the same way!

Scott Oasis: You’re damn right, that was only a sign of things to come. Enough talking though, I don’t want to waste anymore time, now is the time for celebration! I’m running through everybody on my way to the crown and tonight proved I am more than ready!

Grace: I’ll wait outside then. You get dressed.

(Grace gives Scott a smile before walking out the door. We cut to a few minutes later as Scott Oasis and Grace meet in the parking lot, get in their car and head over to a local night club. They sit in the VIP section and order a bottle of wine. One of the club attendants arrives with the bottle and pours some into a glass for each of them. Scott takes a sip and pushes it away before yanking the bottle off the table, tossing it to the side.)

Scott Oasis: No, no, don’t you get it? I told you when I came in here, this is meant to be a celebration! I’m going to need something stronger. You there, come back!

(Scott grabs the attendant by his vest and pulls him back to the section.)

Attendant: What is it sir?

Scott Oasis: This wine won’t do it for me. Get me the strongest whiskey you got, hell, give me every bottle you can find behind the counter!

Attendant: Are you sure that first glass didn’t get to you? The price for all of that would be insane! You must not understand how expensive --

Scott Oasis: I understand and I don’t care! Money isn’t a problem when becoming a king!

(The drinks start coming in as Scott Oasis and Grace toast.)

Scott Oasis: To a new year! 2016 is going to be the year of Oasis!

(The partying continues as the screen fades out into Scott Oasis later in the week, sitting in a chair for an interview.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was right once again, at this point it’s hard to doubt my claims.

The first weekend of 2016 has come and gone along with the first round of King of Elite ; the first round of what many say is the hardest King of Elite tournament in history. As we saw the matches happen and watched the participants walk down the ramp one by one, it was a who’s who of top guys in EAW, arguably the greatest collection of talent ever. We witnessed a collection of Elitists so great that in that first round, we saw Hall of Famers, World Champions, some of the most accomplished people in EAW, people that were thought to be frontrunners to win the tournament ; we got to see them get knocked off right at the very beginning. It’s almost mind blowing when you think about it. A tournament so stacked that The Heart Break Boy and Zack Crash went out, that Xavier Williams and Thomas Minns were eliminated over on Showdown, and Nick Angel and Liam Catterson, the two most experienced in their bracket got out first. For that caliber of talent to all have taken the boot while I’m still in it and able to say that I survived, that I can live to fight another day and placed above them, it tells you one thing : It tells you that I am just that damn good, a fact which I have known long before the tournament even started. Don’t take it as cockiness when I say that I am what an athlete should looks like, check out the effort I put in, the performances I’ve delivered night after night! I should be what is expected out of the roster here in EAW. I look at this tournament and I see a lot of accolades and experience, several competitors who have great past successes, but look at that word: “past”. The thing that comes to mind when watching those guys in the ring is the question of “what have you done for me lately?”. This so-called "Group of Death" I'm supposed to be so worried about is full of wrestlers working past their expiration date, coasting purely off of name value. Watch the matches last week on Dynasty, were you really seeing the same quality wrestlers you once admired? The work being put in just isn't up to snuff. Last week I talked about the qualities needed of a king and right now I am not seeing any of those qualities being met. A king is someone you should fear, someone who you can 100% get behind and know that he is fit for his position because he, himself is at his very best. You can’t say that for a majority of this bracket, most of the options left would make for less than sufficient kings. Kings who wouldn’t know what to do with their power, who can’t handle having to match the standard left by their predecessors . Patheticness like that is nothing to sweat, if anything at all, it only makes me angry at the pure disrespect of talents like me, by putting those clowns in. It's bad enough that we have pretenders trying to act as if they are worthy of the crown, now we have the king's of old desperately trying to hold onto the throne when they are incapable of maintaining their kingdom ; incapable of holding up to the status they once held. That brings me to my opponent, Drastik.

Nobody has seen or heard from this guy in about a year and a half, but then out of nowhere, he all of a sudden returns and immediately starts making grabs for attention. He comes out wanting big deals, saying he wants world championships, pretty much wanting the red carpet to be rolled out for him so he can feel like a star. He doesn’t just want all of this either, he feels that he deserves it. He feels that he can vanish from EAW for almost two years and come back and win King Of Elite right off the bat. He’s a lot like Pizza Boy in a way. A man whose legitimacy is entirely based on the hype surrounding him. He deludes himself into thinking that because he was able to call himself a World Champion in 2012, that carries over four years later. You and the rest of the old guard need to get this fact through your skulls : This isn’t the same EAW that you were once in. Understand that, Drastik. Half the roster that you faced is no longer even here, it’s a new landscape. You dominated EAW at a time where all we could muster up for title contenders were men like Liam Catterson, Ventura and Scott Diamond. Three guys who like you had made comebacks. Fast forward to now for an update, Liam Catterson is losing to rookies who have spent most of their time in tag matches, Ventura has come and gone with a whimper, and Scott Diamond got his shit kicked in by Cam so bad he was too much of a pussy to even show up for his Hall of Fame induction. A great bunch there, really proves your credibility. Wins over Captain Charisma and yearly busts like Hurricane Hawk aren’t much to brag about either.

I guess I shouldn’t be jumping to conclusions yet because you claimed you were different though. Apparently you haven’t missed a beat at all, you are still a winner! Hard to deny it after your return but -- Wait! Common sense has kicked in! How the hell can you say that after only winning one match? Heart Break Boy, Jaywalker, JV, Liam, Scott Diamond, they all came in hot the same way that you did, but when given the time they met their match and got exposed. You beat Rhaegar, someone who hasn’t really been properly trained, just a low rate fighter from a village of savages with about six months of wrestling and nothing of note under his belt. Even with what should have been a major difference in skill, Rhaegar almost defeated you in record time, and with ease for that matter. He had you hoisted up for The Darkness of Hades, ready to finish the match. That would have been the end for you if it wasn’t for the help of Tig Kelly.  Say it all you want, that match was not “ring rust”, that match was a disappointment. It was sad to see you enter that ring thinking that you can still hang, being unable to go five minutes with one of the newer talents without spending the majority of your time looking at the lights at they attacked you. Up until the miracle Tig provided you with,  you only were able to string together three moves out of that entire match. You were beaten down, exhausted, it grew obvious that you don’t have the same conditioning you once had. I don’t mean this to offend, don’t get it wrong, I used to love watching you, Drastik. I just think that your ego has twisted how things really are in reality to whatever favors you.

That reminds me, quick question, pal. How were you and me not in the same boat at one point or another? You act as if I were another product of the system that was happily put into the main event scene, that I didn’t have to take it the same way you did, and might I add, faster than you ever could have. My recent rise was all my doing and nobody else’s. I didn’t need help or a weak roster, like it or not, there’s a reason why I was able to reach the FPV headlines as quick as I did. When I go for something, I make sure to get it done the first time. I do not come after my target ill prepared. Look back at my work. Every move I made, I did it with certainty. I don’t like failure, Drastik. I would never set myself up in a situation where success isn’t all but guaranteed. Do you think that I haven’t been scouting? Thinking this out and planning for every situation possible? As soon as I saw this bracket I knew I could very well -- no, that I WILL win it all. The truth is this that this match -- this “tall order” I have in front of me, sums up the competition I have to run through. Names. Just names. Popularity and past accolades is what got them to where they are on now but it isn’t what will get the job done for them in the future and it isn’t what is going to defeat Scott Oasis! Nothing will. Drastik I’m knocking you off and taking care of yet another issue with this business. A new era has begun, it’s out with the old and in with the new. Let the cleansing begin.

SAIL?

Sink.
Clark Duncan
Post January 6th 2016, 7:40 pm by Clark Duncan
It's been a delightful new year to date. One week in and I haven't lost. I haven't won either though, but I put the blame on Ryan Savage. His interference prevented me from kicking out of Mr DEDEDE's spear and turning the match on it's head. Instead, nobody won and we all live to see another day. That's fine by me. I'll take it. I'm not overly happy about it, but I'll take it. However, everything isn't so rosy. Your boy Clark has a big fat target on his back right now. You see, I've found myself in a position where suddenly, I'm the man everyone wants to either be or beat for various reasons. First and foremost, I'm a champion. I am the New Breed Champion. This belt I so proudly sport is a symbol of working my arse off for the entirety of 2015. It doesn't end there though, I'm not content with just having won the belt. I'm after a successfully defending the title, having a lengthy reign, perhaps entering the record books, whatever comes my way, I will embrace it. So what is coming my way? Y2Impact, Carson Ramsay and RJ Caedus for starters.

You know, it was probably wishful thinking to believe I'd never have to put up with a Hexagun member again after Road to Redemption. Thankfully, I get a shot at a little thing called revenge. You see, Y2Impact was partially responsible for my exit from the chamber and for that, I hold a grudge. I could harp on about how Y2Impact is someone that I really just don't like, but instead, I'm just leave him a few choice words. So almighty Y2Impact, what do you want to say? That's it. That's all I want to know. I'm waiting for the not so humble brag about how the win on the Dynasty before Road to Redemption was a mere fluke and about how I'm going to suffer a similar or worse fate than I did at the big event. It's funny though, I think I did well. Actually, I know I did well all things considered. The odds were never in my favor. I was well and truly a target for both you guys and the boys from what was Dynasty Wrestling. It's no different. I know all you want is to see me dead in the ground and for your utopia to become a reality where Y2Impact reigns as the supreme overlord of EAW and extreme becomes a thing again. Oh, if we could all be so lucky! I'm here to remind you that a win over Clark Duncan is no walk in the park and that if you want one, you earn it. I mean, you shouldn't have a problem right? You know, with the match under extreme rules and all. There's nothing I enjoy more than playing someone else's game and beating them at it, so just between you and me, Sunday should be a lot fun.

As New Breed Champion, it's only natural I'm the envy of every aspiring elitist that walks through the doors and tries to make waves. One of the lads that reckons he can take my belt is Carson Ramsay. An old foe who I have crossed paths with a few times, many of which were leading up to my eventual title win. I mean, it's all well and good for Carson to fantasize about a match against yours truly, but like I did, he's gonna have to earn his shot. I'm not scared by his little transformation. I've got what it takes to shut down any challenger that comes for me and my title, mark my words.

He's not alone though, some guy called RJ Caedus won himself an opportunity to attempt to beat me for the New Breed Championship. Ha, yeah, that would be right. Now they're just giving some random fellows title shots for shits and giggles. Wow... and to think I was put through the wringer! I know nothing about this RJ lad. Well, I do know one thing. He's going to be the first person to unsuccessfully attempt at winning my title. I apologize in advance buddy, I really do. It's not fair they give you such a difficult challenge when you're still learning to walk, so to speak. Listen up RJ, make the most of your five minutes of fame on Battleground, you're not going to get another chance even remotely close to this to prove that you're not just another dude who thinks he's actually something special only for his world to fall apart when I stomp you like an ant. Was that too harsh? Did that need to be sugar-coated? Whatever. Come at me with everything you've got and more and I guarantee you it won't be enough. If you don't believe that, have fun finding out the hard way.
Carson Ramsay
Post January 6th 2016, 4:03 pm by Carson Ramsay

Last edited by Carson Ramsay on January 7th 2016, 11:34 am; edited 5 times in total
Post January 6th 2016, 3:19 pm by Guest
Showdown Promo I

The video opens to a basin of water. The liquid is slow moving as well as soothing, due to the tranquillity and pleasantness of how it moved. It is quite scenic. The undisturbed essence of the shot remained, but the camera panned out to reveal a river, which was within a city, this could be distinguished as the riverbank was made from bricks; a grey shade, and not mud. Our image shifts up; it is clear we are in Russia now, the river which the video focused on was the Moskva river, or P. Mockva, as it was locally acknowledged as. A front the shot now was St. Basil's cathedral, so wherever the scene was being recorded from was past the southern side of the red square, due to how close the river Moskva was. The symbolic, stunning array of colours and patterns of the Cathedral rose up and dominated the Moscow skyline. It really was iconic for Russian' folk, and a plentiful credit to architects of Russia. 

Any local would know where this telegenic was being filmed from, the Baltschug Kempinski. It was a five star hotel, and quite cheap when thought about, as quick access could be made to the Red Square, St. Basil's cathedral and of course, the Kremlin. Our camera swoops around into the hotel where individual holding the camera had been stationed. They take steps, the camera picking up sounds of high heels, and position the lens to focus on a bed. It is large, the sheets a cream-white and satin, looking at soft as clouds and as elegant to touch as velvet. The camera spins around, Sheridan Muller is placing herself on the bed. Her hair is tied back, it appeared washed; and in a plait. Eyes are deep blue, captivating, her lashes briefly bat to a close, in addition to her large, parasol pink, plump lips push outwards into a pout. It is to be assumed the German-born flew alone in comparison to the other vixens and males of the EAW roster who would be competing on Saturday, she was here early. It seems she has a singular hotel room, also. The camera pans to focus on her suitcase and her leather, black heels, which ride up to her kneecaps, she begins to speak. 

'' Ich verabscheuen Russia. '' Pause, a loud, stressed sigh can be heard from Sheridan. Her legs extend some more and the altitude of the camera drops. It is to be thought she has lay fully on the bed now. '' Actually, I loathe Russia. Tatsachlich, ich brachen Russland auf umkommen. '' Sheridan swallows, it was evident the buxom blonde is very unhappy that EAW have ordered her presense here, it was definitely not what the foreign vixen needed so early into her career. '' On Saturday, in the megasport arena, I will dominate the match I have been assigned to. This is the truth. I have been placed to team with Silence... '' A sudden stop, conjectured that Sheridan's video recorder was having technical difficulties, although Sheridan was just pondering how stupid a name 'Silence' was. '' .. Along with Alexis. Now, some part of me thinks Alexis isn't going to be... Best pleased with how our previous match went. Of course professionalism is to be expected, I wouldn't want Alexis to try sneak attack me and for myself to beat the conciousness out of her. Of course, with the elimination stipulation added to our three verses three bout, I hope she isn't stupid enough to hold a grudge. '' Sheridan's sentence ends, from previous videos from herself it's been collected the German isn't the best when it comes to speaking English-American tongue, or speaking at all, as a matter of fact. A knock at the door interrupts the sounds of silence. She sits up, and collides her leather, knee-high boots with the flooring of her hotel room. '' Anyhow, if you are a betting man, expect a win from yours truly. '' Brushing blonde streaks of hair behind her ear, she swayed towards the white painted door from which the knock was sounded from. A smirk forms upon her face. ''Abschiedsgrub. '' 

The video comes to a halt.
Vic Vendetta
Post January 6th 2016, 12:46 pm by Vic Vendetta
A week ago I did precisely what I said will happen I crushed Thomas Minns did I vanquish him as well as I have progressed into the quarter finals however two men, two numb-skulls stand before me attempting to hinder the way of a ruler and his throne. I find it ironic how karma comes back to bite people in the ass, the week before I was cheated a victory and now last week I was handed the victory thanks to my pure skills and ability. But this week is different because we are going to tussle in a triple treat match. Once again TLA I advise you to choose your words wisely. Those within those ropes tend to maybe become strange and deranged, but they are also pure evil and waiting for a chance to feed their darkest fantasies within them. I'm sure they would be happy to use you should I give the word, I haven’t given my life away yet because I am still conscious I am still the man who will end this ring around that you’ve been going through. The Guild of Vendetta is not a cult, we are a place for pure of heart to get together and waiting for our calling in this life that we call living. A waiting room for hell if you will a room where I reconcile with the ancestral spirits to guide the poor defenseless souls such as yours. We aren’t going to be wrestling this week instead it’s going to be a fight… A fight that I won’t lose until I cause emotional, psychological and physical damage to you. I want to make sure that you receive the scares of Babylon the scares that your so called “savior” Jesus Christ felt when he was crucified on that cross, oh what a shame if only he could see the world as it is now, see that his sacrifice has gone to shame people his “people” are still sinning, his people are still killing one another and disregarding his word. But Jesus I can help you if you just accept me into that kingdom you live in, all you have to do is give me the title Messiah and I promise that I will lead these people of this world into Babylon I will spread your word and my word until it is understood by any means necessary.

This is why I am here at this tournament to help change things and make a statement. Is that so hard to believe TLA? Some of us crave the chance to move on from the bottom of the barrel where our suppressers have placed us and embrace an eternity of livelihood but also an eternity of good. TLA you maybe merely planning on passing on to the afterlife and being tortured forever more in hell, but by you stepping into this ring with me I will be the ones doing the torturing. Our destiny is to be the instigators, the leaders we will have the pleasure of feeding our faith within on all of those sinful souls consigned to hell. That is why I am claiming the power hat Lannister will soon relinquish! The power to change this world and make it a better place the change to make these foul disgusting creatures you call people to understand my word! Jesus came unto this earth thousands of years ago and he preached peace but they still seem to deny you in front of their friends and they deny you from their lives which is why with my act of diligence they will understand and it will all start with the beheading of every competitor in this King of Elite tournament,. The thing about you TLA is that you could be more than a pest and hypocrite in this world, you could be one of my kinsmen as I offered you before all you have to do is take in my word and all will be righteous in your life during your stay in EAW. Here’s a question do you think Ares was born evil? Don't make me laugh. He is the epitome of everything the Family of Vendetta hates which is why I had to banish him to Voltage. He craves fame, fortune and the adulation of the public. He will however serve a purpose. Ares Vendetta will be an example of what we the House can do. An example of the type of pure evil and sheer physical beatings the home will be handing out. My goal is to beat people down to see their broken bodies, hear them beg for mercy and then I look into their eyes to see if they are worthy to enter the kingdom. My way of helping may look savage but don’t worry it will help this world in the long run, King of Elite 2016 will belong to one man and will belong to your new king.
The Mexican Samurai
Post January 6th 2016, 3:42 am by The Mexican Samurai
Battleground Promo #1

I sit in this hospital bed with nothing...absolutely nothing... and there wasn't anything that I could do about it because as much control as I thought I had over my match with Dark Demon, in the end, he dictated the outcome and he controlled my destiny. When the bell rang, I laid like a rotting corpse and with one brutal strike from his railroad spike, he left my forehead gushing like a waterfall, spattering the once-white ring canvas red. I may have given Demon the fight of his life and I may have taken him to places that he hadn't gone ever since his comeback, but he left me as a broken shell of a human being who couldn't even remember where he was at the moment he woke up.  Now, I lay at the hospital bed with no sense of dignity or respect earned, and now I'm just another casualty in the path Dark Demon; just another family name to gloat as I wallow in my own self-pity and stare at the IV that continues to drip in its bag. I just wanted to prove one time that I could go out and accomplish the big one and what happens? I get concussed with the very first blow that landed, and I don't even remember the rest of the match, I should have been pinned but I don't know where this willpower and tenacity was that allowed me to kick out and continue. Maybe...if I showed this kind of heart earlier in my EAW career, I could've been a champion now instead of being left in a hospital bed. 

I had to sit and watch the EAW awards on the television screen and as I watched the nominations and eventual winners make their way up to the podium, I yearned to be backstage and to congratulate the Elitists and Vixens after their big wins. I couldn't, because Dark Demon didn't allow me to. I saw the disgusting "Hall of Fame Open Challenge" that he laid out against Jesus Christ and as atheist as I am, even I was offended by that shit show segment. He really thinks inside that giant, inflated ego of his that he is a God, that he is unbeatable? He didn't look unbeatable when he sat there and ran off like a coward when I was throwing his head repeatedly into an announce table. He sure as hell didn't look unbeatable when he had to pull out a weapon to stop the onslaught that I was unleashing; an ass whipping that was over a year in the making. I don't believe in God, I don't believe in Jesus Christ but I do believe in Karma and the respect for other people's beliefs, and Dark Demon...you are going to get what is coming to you.  

I have to sit and be evaluated for another week and you caused me to miss being eligible for the King of Elite tournament, because once again I have to sit at home and watch my contemporaries battle for the crown while I do absolutely nothing because Dark Demon didn't allow me to. I'm getting sick of this repetitive theme. It's a sitcom for sad, depressed people, because there hasn't been any sort of just reward or vindication for the actions of a man who has done despicable, cowardous things towards people that don't deserve to be treated in that sort of manner. Sure, these men and women signed up for professional wrestling bouts and knew of the consequences that they were going to have to suffer through, but some of them didn't deserve to have their careers put to an end. Some people even lost their families! This tyranny has to come to an end! There has to be someone who can step up for every EAW fan who believes that the good guy is going to win and put an end to the evil of a wicked demon... a Dark Demon.  

---------------------------------------------- 

A hulking mass of a Japanese man with greying hair and darting pupils comes through the room, he is about 6'4 inches tall and looks to still be chiseled into rock even with the crow's feet forming around the outlines of his eyes. He wears a business suit as he takes a look at The Mexican Samurai, who is lying in the hospital bed with a bandage over his face, the man stops and sighs while shaking his head. This man... is my father, Goro Ooto, and was famous in Japanese organization during the late 80's and early 90's. My mother was a woman of Hispanic roots and was a famous luchadora in the defunct Mexican organization, Federacion Internacional de Lucha Libre, going by the name Princesa Rubi and had traveled to Japan in order to hone her skills. The Japanese, being impressed by her aerial ability in the ring, had decided to feature her more in their promotional tours. My Dad worked for New Osaka Wrestling and had always been a great English and Spanish speaker during his tours in Mexico, there never was a moment between this language barrier where my mother and father didn't talk and what started as a couple of practice sessions to teach my mother the art of Japanese wrestling had turned into the fruition of my creation when they moved to America.  

Sadly though, ten years after I was born, during my mother's retirement ceremony in Los Angeles, she took a crushing elbow to the back of her head that sent her into a coma. I remember... watching her in the hospital room, asking her to just open her eyes for me. 

She never did... 

She never woke up. 

My father had been devastated and decided to move back to Japan while I ended up living with my Aunt in San Jose, California. He never really recovered from the grief of that accident and had vowed to never set foot on American soil ever again but here he was, back in San Jose, California... watching over his son in disgust as he watches the exact same fate befell his wife. The Mexican Samurai quickly sat up with a puzzled look on his face. 

Samurai: Dad, what are you doing here?! 

My father didn't say anything as solemnly lumbered over to the edge of the bed and took a seat, his voice soon erupted in it's boomy, overly accented tone. 

Goro: I told you a long time ago that I didn't want to set foot in this country anymore. I told you the dangers of professional wrestling but you still insisted on getting trained and becoming a professional wrestler. I told you that EAW was the most dangerous organization in the world and yet you still signed a contract with them. Look at you... just take a look at what has become of my son! Do you really think that I wanted to raise a son that would follow in his mother's footsteps? 

Samurai: Raise me? Ha, raise me!? Where were you after mom died!? Cause you sure as hell weren't around me, no, you hightailed it out of the country because you couldn't deal with the guilt of living the lifestyle that killed her. You couldn't realize the fact that those sort of things happen in this business and that it was a freak occurrence! 

Goro: An occurrence? The same fate almost befell you at the hands of that Irish wrestler. You don't think that I've been following you're career ever since you stepped foot in EAW? I wanted you to seek good fortune with your career and become the man that I know you would become but it is too dangerous. I do not want to see my son die in his sleep. 

Samurai: You can't keep living in the past! Auntie taught me everything that mom knew, and without it, I would have never been able to get where I am today. I know professional wrestling is dangerous but it's also one of the most beautiful artistic sports in the world and it's a place where I want to become a name that is hollowed in the etches of history. All I ever hear is the fact that my Mom died tragically and that I'll always be the kid who will always be in the shadow of the legacy before me. Why do you think you can suddenly become this great father who is looking out for me, when you were never there in the first place? 

Goro: ...I'm sorry.... I'm sorry that I couldn't be there for you but I love you.  

The Mexican Samurai hesitates in silence but relents to saying anything, only slightly turning his head. 

Goro: I have to protect you, I can't see this happen again. I have to talk to Dark Demon and make him stop. 

The Mexican Samurai suddenly sits up with a look of shock on his face. 

Samurai: What!? You are going to confront Dark Demon? No! Don’t do it! 

Goro: I'm willing to do what it takes to make sure that you aren't harmed ever again. It's been about ten years since I had my retirement ceremony... 

Samurai: No! You are not going anywhere near Dark Demon! 

Goro starts to sit up as Samurai continues to shout.

Goro: Bye son, I love you. 

Samurai: NO! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!??? COME BACK!!! DON'T TALK TO HIM!!!!  

Nurses and Doctors start rushing into the room as they notice the screaming that is coming from the room, they see Samurai try to get up as they rush past Goro and tackle Samurai, preventing him from standing. 

Samurai: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! DON'T GOOOOO!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Goro leaves the room as tears flow from Samurai. 

--------------------------------------------  

Lucas Johnson, 

Congratulations! You have been picked as the lottery winner in the "Get my ass kicked by The Mexican Samurai" sweepstakes and unlike, collegiate wrestling, winning this accolade will actually give you some kind of reward. I was sitting around for over three weeks on the shelf and was feeling a little bit rusty, so I went over to Mr. Shields and asked him to give me a match on Battleground so that I can prepare myself for my return to Showdown within the next couple of weeks. I also told him to give me one of the brightest, young prospects on Battleground but it looks like Kraven and RJ Kaedus are already busy, so they unfortunately stuck me with you. I couldn't miss the opportunity to wrestle in front of my hometown fans, family, and friends at the school in which I'm an alumni. You are in the heart of Silicon Valley, where digital dreams come true! That smartphone you're holding? Invented here. When you step into the ring this upcoming Monday, you are going to hear a raucous crowd that will be chanting my name from the minute the opening bell sounds to the moment when your shoulders are placed squarely on the mat for the three count.  

Do you think that your collegiate accomplishments are suppose to intimidate me because, lets face it, college wrestling isn't what it used to be.  Over 100 schools have dropped wrestling from there sports criteria because it was expensive, boring, and didn't produce any sort of viable future for the athletes that graduated from that field. You probably are just another lunk-head who got his degree in communications while he rode his scholarship for four years and ran out of options when he graduated. Welcome to the real world pal, where it isn't quite as easy to pick up dominating victories over the opposition than it was during school. You still have a lot to learn and I'll be more than happy to teach you the ways of the Land of Elite, because I've learned quite a bit during my tenure in 2015. I'm going to show you the gap between rookies and elite-level competition... so much so...that you might just give up and go home. You kind of look like a quitter too, like a man who might just reinvent himself over and over again every time he doesn't get what he wants within the first couple months of being here. You need to have patience if you want to get anywhere within this company, just take a look at me, I haven't done jack shit in this company and people would say that I'm fairly talented. That's where you and I differ though, because I'm willing to do whatever it takes, for as long as it takes, in order to pursue my goals. You won't ever get anything because you are just a spoiled, crying man-child. 

Everyone keeps talking about how 2016 is going to be there year and how they are destined for great things, but I take a look around me and I see unused potential. I hope everyone takes notice right now, because I'm only going t say this once: 

2016 IS THE YEAR OF THE SAMURAI 

Simple as that. 

Lucas, take notes and learn everything that you can about what it takes to be an elitist when we step into the ring because this is going to be a master class in professional wrestling ability and character. You are nothing more than an enhancement talent used to make sure that I am in the proper stages of recovery. A punching bag with a picture of Dark Demon is a more intimidating figure than you, Lucas, so you should just be a little grateful that you have the opportunity to be in the same ring with someone who is going to win championship gold this upcoming year. Most importantly, I saved a special move to perform because I know that Haruna will be watching on the television screens, and you damn sure know that I'm going to be asking her out after the match with my hometown crowd cheering me on. SJSU vs. OSU. The Ohio State vs. the San Jose State Spartans, this is rivalry that will be shown on ESPNU and I can't wait for you to step into hostile territory. I won't let the crowd down anymore, that is number one resolution for the New Year. I already faced my fears, and you are not Dark Demon. You will not stand in my way of doing the impossible.
Mstislav
Post January 6th 2016, 2:01 am by Mstislav
(A TV Screen flashes on to the segment where Lannister came after Aren’s match against Brett Kennedy. The static interferes with the feed as if it was highlighting the statements made by Lannister.)

“Because it is LANNISTER, that is the reason you’re standing in this arena right now, in that ring, as we speak. For Lannister went out of HIS way, to ensure you a spot in that Elimination Chamber. Lannister rewarded you, by helping persuade your move to Showdown… so that you and he, could continue the alliance at hand. Lannister can turn you from the Russian Prince… into the Russian King.”

(The TV’s view of the segment ends with the image of Aren holding the King of Elite crown, and an added echo of Lannister’s last words echo.)

Turn me into a Russian King. I’ve been wanting that for some time, hell since I’ve gotten here I’ve been wanting to be more than a prince. But to have this man sponsor me, to have this man who left my friend to hang while he stood back and watched, who I exiled from myself and in the process making my own path, do I want to. I know you people want answers, you want to know, is this RAGNAROK incarnate, or is this a new beginning with the same characters of an old tale.

But that matter I will answer on Showdown, because there is something more important at hand, that even should I say no, I need to guarantee that I get a spot at King of Elite. And with that I must face the man who with many accolades and many accomplishments that is Lioncross. This man may be my toughest challenge yet, because for one I don’t know much of him except when he talks he enamors the people that listen. The reason he does so is because he speaks the truth. Confusing as it may he speaks what he means, but in doing so he only hits some points along the way. For example Lioncross said that I don’t care what the fans have to say, I don’t care whether or not they boo me, because back in the past they couldn’t get enough of me. While I did say LC can speak the truth I also said he misses some points as well, and he missed this one by a mile. You see you can say the fans are going to cheer you and that they hate me, but the fact of the matter is, that before I finally saw the light, before I saw that I need to make this about me, they loved me. They had my face on their shirts, they had signs dedicated to me, hell whenever we had a show in Russia all they had to do was put my god damn name on the card, and people flocked. These people could boo me, hell they could chase me out of the arena after this, but it doesn’t change the fact that they loved me, and hell once I “finally see the error of my ways” they’ll come flocking back cheering my name. These people are nothing to me, they are just there to make sure I sell, and that their place has a something to be proud of. Hell Shields saw my potential when he gave me the chance to be the entrant in the elimination chamber. No matter what Lannister says, I earned my way into that match, whether he takes the credit for my fight or not, it was all me.

But enough of them let’s get back to you LC. Now I love that you are my final stepping stone, because who doesn’t want to have winning against a living legend on their resume, who doesn’t want to take a legend down a peg. Now you don’t go boasting all about what you can do LC, and that’s why I like you, because you let your actions do what you want said. Your matches have always been like that, where you say you share and wait until the time comes to show why you deserve the praise people give you, and I get that, I admire that, but really that’s all you have LC. What separates this bout from the others is simple, I don’t like talking. I don’t want to waste my time here saying what I will do, I just want to win and get it over with, just like you do. I mean sure you came out here and talked about how the people love you because you are a hard worker, and that they hate me because I call myself the Russian Prince, but other than that you are a man of action. LC, I am going to be waiting for this match, oh I am going to be waiting, because I can just taste victory.  Because that is what I do, I fight, and I win, and if I don’t win, then you can be sure as hell I make them fear the next time they have to face me. Let’s take the elimination chamber for example since I brought it up earlier. No one knew it was me, but they knew that the mystery person would be the first person in the match, so everyone just gave up, thinking that he wouldn’t make it past the third entrant entering. But look what happened. I threw Pizza Boy of the chamber through a table, I cracked Xavier’s skull against the mat and pinned him, I took out Thomas Minns, even though he was the last entrant into the match, the only reason that O’Hara was able to take me out, was because he capitalized on a bruised and battered Aren, who had gotten three eliminations that night, who had fought his way through that match, and was the last one standing with the Champion. O’Hara got the pin, yes, he did, but he knows that should he face me again at my peak, he’s going to lose, and what better way to make that a reality than taking My crown, and being proclaimed the rightful king. LC, you had to work for this, I understand but I am standing at the other end of the spectrum waiting to unravel all you have done, and making you go back to the end of the line. Nothing personal, it’s just you were in my way.
showster26
Post January 6th 2016, 12:24 am by showster26
Dynasty Promo

EAW Promoz! (Section closed) - Page 29 Modern-Luxury-House-Design-by-Kanner-Architects-3

The scene opens inside the Mark Michaels'  Mansion in Beverly Hills, California.  A sour scowl paints the face of the self proclaimed Social Media Champion as he gazes out the window at the city skyline, all the while his agent Johnny J. is heard in the background finishing up a call.  

Johnny: "Hey Mark, they've made an offer but it's not quite..."

Michaels interrupts by raising his hand (and not event bothering to look Johnny in the face)

Michaels: "Johnny, if the next words that come out of your mouth is anything other than, Mark I got you a match for the National Elite championship, I don't want to hear it."

Johnny: "Listen Mark, I told you already that it's going to take a little time for that to happen, but you got a good case for getting that match because number one, evertone knows you had Tig Kelly beat last Friday, and two you do technically have a one on one victory over the champion because Rhaegar hit you first.  You'll get another shot, just give me some time to work, Okay?"

Michaels: "Fine, but I am going to expect  that match after this whole Tig, and Rhaegar business is settled, otherwise I might have to start looking for new representation."

Johnny: "Come on Mark, don't say that.  Have I ever let you down before?  Do you think I'm going to start letting you down now?  I'll get you the match A.S.A.P. and I guarantee that when you get that match you'll be getting the largest amount of money that anyone who's ever competition for that belt has ever gotten. But in the meantime, would you care to hear what I got lined up for you?"

Michaels: "One second, I'm a little parched."

Michaels snaps his fingers, and in an instant, T.J. Yoder rushes to his side.

T.J.: "Yes sir?"

"T, Go and grab me a bottle of Smart Water, and some ice out the fridge, and I mean the good ice, not that crap that came out of the sink a left in plastic treys that we give to the help."

T.J. nods, and scurries off to grab Michaels his drink.

Michaels: "While he's busy, go ahead and shoot John."

Johnny: "Alright, get this Mark.  This Friday night, live on Dynasty, you are going to host your vary own Talk show, and I've even gotten your first guest lined up already, Zack Crash!"

Michaels: "Hmm, another talk show?  I mean I already know that I'm both talented, and popular enough to host a second show, but do I really want to be focusing on others, when i should be focusing on me?  Actually to be more exact, when the whole world should be focusing on me?"

Johnny: "Mark, look at the big picture, when the big wigs see that your segment was the most talked about, and highest in T.V. ratings, there will be no way that they could deny you whatever you ask."

Michaels takes a minute's pause to think everything over.

Michaels: "Well, when you put it that way, I'll do it no sweat. After all, I would want to deny my followers the chance to see me live, and I know that even with Zack Crash as a guest, I can give Dynasty the best ratings they've had all year.  So get on the line John, and tell Conning, Monroe, and whoever else is listening that once again Dynasty will be save by the Twitter Trendsetter, the Instagram Icon, the Hashtag Hero, the Brightest Burning Star that EAW will ever know.  This Friday night in...  Where is this taking place again?"

Johnny: "The BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida."

Michaels: "EWW, I just got the stench of tourist, and the elderly off me, now I got to go back?  Whatever, I'm still the social media champion, there is a job to be done, and I'm the Perfect man to do it.  And who knows, maybe a little bit of my charm might rub off on Zack Crash.  One way or another, Live on Dynasty I will once again prove why millions upon millions of people have chosen to follow me, by being the most talented, and entertaining man on the Dynasty roster, and those board members who think I'm just going to settle for less than I'm worth, better Picture THAT!"

With that the video fades to black. 
Drastik
Post January 5th 2016, 8:52 pm by Drastik
[The scene opens up with the camera moving up a driveway toward a balcony that wraps around the house and overlooks the city and the bay. As the camera settles, the curtain behind the balcony door pulls away and the glass door slides open. Drastik, dressed only in a black satin robe steps out onto the balcony while the silhouette of a woman moves behind the bedroom curtains. Drastik shuts the door and paces slowly toward the railing, resting his right arm on the barrier and gripping the ledge.]

Last Friday night, despite some moments of brief ring-rust, I was able to stick to my promise of getting the job done. I managed to keep focus on what I was after while my opponent lost sight of the prize he once seemed so dedicated toward. And as a result of his negligence, I was able to capitalize. It goes without saying that the first win is always the toughest to come by; once you get your first taste of success in whatever phase of your life, you know that you’ve got to keep on tasting it whenever and however you possibly can. But in this case, the celebration can only be brief because this wasn’t the last stop—this wasn’t the last taste. This was the first of a series of statements that I’ll be making to Elite Answers Wrestling over the course of the next month, specifically, and—moving forward, past that—for the months to come leading through Pain for Pride. The statement is as simple as it gets: no matter the landscape of this industry, no matter the competitors that stand in my way, no matter how much adversity there may seem to be that would prevent me from picking up RIGHT where I left off, I will continually prove that my excellence is timeless. And I will prove that that first moment of success I tasted eight years ago is still driving me to continue succeeding. That may sound like inspirational mumbo jumbo, but it’s so much more powerful than that. I can feel that taste stuck to the roof of my mouth every single time I see opportunity flash in front of me. It’s an addiction—an addiction that I’ve grown fondly alongside—and I intend to continue feeding it.

The seeds of this same addiction are planted in competitors in this industry every single week, and you can see that addiction grow in them similar to how it’s grown in me. When I look at the guy that I’m slated against next week, I see, essentially, a less developed version of myself. There’s the same hunger for that success, the same bitterness that came with not capture things, and most of all, this idea that the world has chosen a select few to spoon feed and coddle all the way until they eventually die. Like me, Scott Oasis, you let this bitterness fester in you to the point where you think you actually deserve things. You had your fun as the Interwire Champion, but when that ran it’s course, you decided you were tired of hearing people say that that’s all you would amount to. And after a couple brief try-out stints at world championship matches, you find yourself here, just days away from standing toe to toe with me in the ring where I’ve not only built my legacy but actually succeeded in accruing FIVE world championships. That’s where it’s different between us, Scott; no matter how much we share in common in terms of our fervor and our lust for finally getting what we believe we deserve, I’m the only one that consistently control it. I’m the one that can come back to this company and TAKE what I believe is rightfully mine. I’m the one that can’t be stopped. Sure, we both hear the same things. “You can’t overcome this. This isn’t yours to win.” But the difference—and a distinct difference that you need to begin realizing, Scott—is that I’ve PROVEN time and time again that when I strike, the moment is ALWAYS mine. And that won’t be changing this time either.

[Drastik realizes that he’s gripping the bannister now and loosens, pulling his hand away for a moment to rub his hands together. He stops gritting his teeth and looks back at the curtains, swaying back and forth as if someone were right behind them before taking a deep breath and getting back to what he was saying.]

I acknowledge that you haven’t stopped working since the day you came to this company and realized that there was a very real possibility where you’d be out the door before you even got your name down in the history books as a champion of any kind, but you’ve entered into a realm that is completely different than anything you’re used to. You were able to overcome Pizza Boy—an adorable name, by the way, Elite Answers Wrestling…I hope you’re proud of yourself in glorifying a bottom-feeder in order to amuse the crowds and give them something to blindly root for despite the fact he’s not anything near legitimate competition. And even before him, you were able to get yourself into matches with some of the best competitors in Elite Answers Wrestling today. But the best of today, I can assure you, is not as good as the best of yesterday. While many of those names and faces have fallen off or haven eroded with time—the likes of Jaywalker and Heart Break Boy, specifically, who can’t seem to get it done anymore, but even Mr. DEDEDE and Y2Impact who aren’t close to what they once were—there remains one that has not shown ANY indication of missing a beat since he began his career years and years ago. What you’re getting yourself into this coming Friday, Scott Oasis, is a match against a man that was and is better than anything you’ve come across in your entire wrestling career. This isn’t ego fueling my argument either. In fact, if you don’t believe the words coming out of my mouth and you want to sit back and keep on stroking yourself for putting away a skinny joke in a bow tie, be my guest; you can just listen to the people that continue showing up to these live events, listen to the podcasts and the read the blogs of people who are supposed to hate me because of my disrespect toward this industry, feel the haziness of the locker room now compared to how it was when I wasn’t around…The world knows what I am, Scott, and they know what I’m capable of every time I come back. Each time I return, it’s with an agenda that always keeps me one step ahead of the person that tries to get in front of me and with the certainty that I WILL be getting what I want out of this return.

Unfortunately for you, you’ve found yourself in the way of what I want. And while I recognize that I’m not the only one that wants this—I assume, from what I’ve heard from you, that you want this too—I’ve got something that sets us apart. You had your taste of what it’s like to headline FPVs, to get your face plastered on commercials and posters, and to be made out to be some sort of charismatic common man turned superstar. Those are all things that you got for being a part of the system—for being loyal and waiting your turn. But every time I’ve been put on something, promoted to be the face of this company, sold as the biggest ticket item on the card, it was done with absolute reluctance; nobody upstairs WANTS to see me succeed because they know I don’t fall in line with what they’re trying to promote. They don’t want me to be the top dog anymore. They don’t want my t-shirts to sell. They don’t want to see me wrestle. They don’t even want to hear my name mentioned on the broadcast.

But their hand was forced.

And now I’m back and they’re going to continue being force-fed exactly what I’m about. They’ll have their wrists gripped and their hands guided until I’m back to being their top dog whether they like it or not because that’s where the money’s at and that’s nothing short of the truth of the matter. I AM the top dog. I AM the Best in the World. And as much as anyone and everyone hates admitting it, they can’t stop themselves from chanting it while I ascend to what will eventually be MY throne.

[The sliding glass door opens up slightly and Drastik cocks his head toward it, smirking when he realizes what the noise was. He readjusts his robe and looks back up at the night sky before heading back into the home, turning one last time toward the camera before running a hand quickly through his hair and slipping behind the curtain. The door shuts and the camera pulls away, eventually turning to black. White text flashes on the screen and then mellows out completely into the blackness for good.]

SAIL
TLA
Post January 5th 2016, 8:16 pm by TLA
The camera cuts to a jam packed arena in Sydney, Australia where Showdown in holding a house show. Showdown broadcast analyst Jake Mercer is standing in the ring wearing a fancy suit as he holds the microphone.

Jake Mercer: Ladies and gentlemen… at this time allow me to introduce… speaking for the very first time as an official member of the Showdown roster… the former New Breed Champion… T……… L…….. A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gong sounds to a mixed reaction from the rabid Showdown fans as “Intro” by DMX begins to play.

♬ Uh oh… what have you done now? ♬

The lights go out as the song continues to play and the crowd hold up their cell phones in the darkness with security arresting a few fans who still try to use lighters in 2016. A loud dog’s howl is heard as the lights come back on and the music picks up.

♬One two one two come through run through. Gun who? Oh you don’t know what the gun do? ♬

TLA jumps out onto the stage alongside Steroid Dawg as he begins to make his way to the ring. TLA is wearing a new mask and gear which gets a loud reaction from the fans as they all start taking pictures. As TLA enters the ring the music quiets down.

Jake Mercer: Well this is not quite what I was expecting. But we have seen so many faces of TLA over his stay here at EAW… I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised. But that’s obviously going to be my first question… What’s with the new look?

TLA: Esto no es nuevo cabron. Este es el veradero rostro de TLA.  Tu hablas de las caras de TLA… Solo un rostro importa ahora… Miralo! Miralo y no tienen miedo!

Jake Mercer: TLA please. I know you speak English and so do all these great Showdown fans here in New Zealand. Please.

TLA looks at Jake Mercer with loathing.

TLA: Yo I’m sayin’... these Australian vatos… they know where to be.

The crowd pops as TLA looks out to the audience.

TLA: So we gonna do this right TLArmy? TLArmada? Nah nah nawhhhh we gonna do this shit right! TLAustralia!

The Australian crowd pops once again.

TLA: Yo yo yo it’s yo boi TLA comin’ at you with the rawest intensity of four million live STRAIGHT OUTTA…

The crowd finishes saying “Sydney” as TLA pauses and looks towards the entrance.

TLA: SHOWDOWN.

The crowd begins a “Showdown” chant as Jake Mercer looks shocked and quickly raises up his own microphone.

Jake Mercer: Wait wait wait… You are gonna come out here and pretend to be loyal to the Showdown roster and the Showdown fans? After you spent months fighting for Dynasty?

TLA: Que? Lil hoppa you ain’t know shit how you gonna…

Jake Mercer backs up into a corner as TLA comes at him.

Jake Mercer: Woah woah woah TLA I didn’t mean anything. In fact I am here to welcome you to Showdown! I have a very special guest from a man who has an offer for you that I don’t think you will be able to refuse!

Arabic sounding music begins to play as an older Arab man comes down to the ring wearing a military suit and waving the flag of ISIS.

Jake Mercer: Ladies and gentlemen… please welcome… GENERAL ADNAN ANDERSON!!!

The crowd boos as Adnan grabs a microphone.

Gen. Anderson: ISIS NUMBAH ONE! ISIS NUMBAH ONE! AUSTRALIA!!!

General Anderson spits on the ground as the drunken Australian crowd begins to throw things in the ring.

Gen. Anderson: TLA baby. Let the General speak to you now. Not this no name jabroni Jake Mercer. I will break his back and make him humble if he even try to come at the legend.

Jake Mercer looks appalled as he slowly exits the ring.

TLA: Who the fuck are you? Get this fat piece of puta madre out of my ring!

Gen. Anderson: Listen TLA… to the legend talk. I have many gift for you. Convince you to have the legend as your manager and not dirty Jew King Mustafa. The General has been fighting Mustafa for many years and we sympathize with TLA baby’s cause. Come we have many gift for you! Now don’t make the legend force Pantera baby to eat dog shit and make him humble. Bring out the sexy lady!

The Pokemon theme begins to play.

♬I wanna be the very best… like no one ever was! ♬

An extremely pregnant Michelle McGillislutty alongside her fiance who pretended for an entire year to be TLA’s step-brother Esteban comes out to the stage.

♬To kill them is my real test… to trip them is my cause. ♬

The crowd boos as “Esteban” leads Michelle down the ramp towards the ring.

♬I will travel across the land searching far and wide… each pregnant mom to understand the power that’s inside! ♬

TLA: Get this dirty perra out my sight right now! I give no fucks…

Michelle enters the ring being growled at by Steroid Dawg as “Esteban” asks for a microphone.

♬Pregnant moms! Oooo you’re my best friend but from these stairs we can’t defend! ♬

Michelle: TLA I haven’t seen you for like two months! I have a major announcement! Me and Esteban are expecting!

The crowd boos as Michelle is clearly much more pregnant than two months.

Michelle: I am here TLA to tell you that I forgive you. You were an aggressive womanizing jerk but I have come to accept you! Let’s reunite and make a Sexual Panther Production together!

The crowd boos as TLA looks so appalled. Michelle looks nervous as she backs up out of the ring onto the apron.

TLA: Michelle… Don’t be afraid of La Pantera Sexual mami…

TLA slowly approaches Michelle as he exits the ring onto the apron.

TLA: I know that I broke your heart mami. I know that it was a hard fall to recover from when I left you.

Michelle: It was TLA. I’m so glad to hear you say that!

TLA: Shhhh silencio por favor… It was a very hard fall for you… but not as hard as this one will be!

TLA shoves the pregnant Michelle McGillislutty down the ring steps! The crowd goes wild as Esteban runs to check on Michelle and the baby. Gen. Anderson looks pissed as he takes his uniform off and slams it on the mat.

Gen. Anderson: You dirty Jew bastard TLA! That was my grandson! Much more proud of him the legend would have been than his son Alex. I am going to break your back, fuck your asshole, and make you humble!

Gen. Anderson begins unzipping his pants as TLA turns around and re-enters the ring.

TLA: As my great Lakota ancestor Crying Bull once said: “Fuck you and fuck this fag”.

TLA hits a lightning fast Superkick out of nowhere dropping Gen. Anderson to the mat. TLA grabs the General’s arm as he locks in the Crossed Paths! TLA pulls back as a snapping noise is heard throughout the arena.

James Mercer: BAH GAWD ALMIGHTY! HIS ARM IS BROKEN IN HALF!!

TLA laughs as medical personnel come out to the ring with a stretcher for Michelle McGillislutty.

TLA: Witness! Look and see exactly what happens to anyone who FUCKS with TLA! You want to talk about your King Mustafas… your King Lannisters… your Russian Princes… You are looking at the one true Mexican Monarch of EAW! Vic Vendetta… and Kerry whatever-the-fuck your name is now… they gonna get dropped by El Tlatoani… and they gonna get dropped with the quickness. They done and trust me... after I’m done they gonna be a feast for one hungry ass beast. And yo boi TLA gonn' be standin' right there right next to that mal perro. Standin' tall cuz the story gonna end like it always does... with TLA.

“Intro” by DMX hits as TLA poses on top of each of the four turnbuckles for the fans.
Rex32
Dissecting the Competition
Post January 5th 2016, 7:57 pm by Rex32
SHOWDOWN-DISSECTING THE COMPETITION

Scenes pans to Rex McAllister as he skims over the EAW Website, the Showdown Roster profiles section, having been in the middle of some hard-concentrated research. 

Rex McAllister: I've researched RJ. Caedus, Mr. Dave Meltzer and Mr. Steel so far. Let's see who else we can find on here.

Scene fades out and then back in again to Rex entering his personal gym.  But before he gets a nice workout session in, he decides to give his insight about his battle royal opponents.

Rex McAllister: Well, I guess this is the part where I'm supposed to mention every other loser in this matchup and before any of them get bent out of shape about it, they should know that it isn't intended to be an insult but rather a fact that they're all going to have to live with. Why you might ask? Well the answer is very simple but since it's Special Olympics time.  I'll spell it out for all you r-tards out there. Here it is. Battle Royal. 10 men enter. 9 losers get thrown over the top rope.  One winner. That being ME. Are we clear here? Or should I explain it again with puppets this time?

Since there's only a 10% chance that anyone can advance, slim as that may be for most others, I'll do you people who cling to my every word the favor of addressing everyone in the starting line-up of EAW's all-star Battle Royale! 

Where? Oh, I say where to begin? How about with the beginner.  A newbie of EAW like myself, The Silent Assassin. Sephiroth.  An energetic rough neck who's greener than cucumber slices. Sephiroth might have potential to break through that mid-card ceiling but he is too rough around the edges right now, pun intended, and once he gets those rough spots smoothed out, he just might make himself a viable contender for me to beat one day. Right now? He poses little to no threat and it will stay that way until he proves everyone, including these moronic fans otherwise. So he best get to buffering if Sephiroth you have any aspirations of sharing the ring with the pedigree of someone like moi. Oh and b.t.w.? We're all glad to see you taking some time off from running your mouth too. The only exercise we've seen from you so far is that motor mouth. Stick to social media and leave the wrestling to those of us who actually know what we're doing. Moving on.

Next we have RJ Caedus.  The man has the potential I guess.  He is an underdog but unlike loudmouth Sephiroth he isn't barking much about it and that makes him dangerous in my eyes. However at the end of the day there's a reason why he's considered an underdog, and that's because nobody expects him to win. Which ultimately means he is viewed as a loser. That's right a la-who-za-her. You see RJ in this business perception is reality. Nothing to lose and everything to gain, right? Such is the case for everyone in this match, and yes pun intended. 

*Cracks a cocky smirk at his own confident wittiness and banter*

Rex McAllister: It all comes down to who wants it most and this Saturday everyone will see that nobody wants it more than me.  Next we have Jason Cage. A smart, cerebral competitor who knows all too well how to play the human game of chess and operate in the squared circle. A possible potential break through superstar in his own right. Maybe. Winner of the battle royal? Not likely. Those rights are reserved for yours truly. The Rex Master.  Cage you had your chances.  Two if I can recall correctly.  It's time for someone else to show they can get the job done.  Someone fresh and someone who knows how to succeed and lastly, how to win when the chips are on the line.  

Next we have the Brody Steele. He's a big rambling loser who's egotistical attitude suggests he's dumber than a box of rocks. Looking past me and onto Cage and Zach Genesis is a big no-no you big-stupid douche. Solving all problems through violence might work for you most the time but this is a thinking man's game and as i'm sure you know, there's more to wrestling entertainment than just bashing in someone's skull. I recognize and acknowledge the threat you may pose but I feel it's only fair to make you aware that'll i'll be there in that ring ready for whoever is put in front of me, including you Steele. So if you still have any delusions of winning then maybe you should start preparing for me.

Next we have the underachievers. Starting with Zach Genesis. A talented performer, which according to my sources has a history of choking in clutch moments and it just doesn't get any more clutch then this Saturday on Showdown. You may be the best competitor in your own mind, perhaps you'll even move on to become the final loser thrown over the top rope by me. Even then though as you know just as well as I and the rest of us, that's far as you're going before you get thrown over the top rope and flat on your ass.

Dave Meltzer. A vicious competitor with a thirst for blood and success. Something he'll have to quench on another stage, on another night. 

Luzmala. I'll be suprised if you make it longer than simply entering the ring but if you do, i expect you to dazzle us. 

B.A.D. Nobody would be shocked if you came out wearing warning tape with a name like that. Much Like Luz my expectations of your success are lower than your wages.

Rex McAllister: Lastly, and least we have Maxwell Dach. He’s one of the DCW blowhards.  He's brash, young, headstrong and angry. a powder keg in the size of a firecracker, just waiting for the slightest excuse to explode into expletives and threats. Much like the firecracker, he'll go out with a bang. Over the top you go.

Ohh, darn it!  (pounds his head)  I’m forgetting somebody.  I am positive there is someone I’m missing here…sss..ohh. Wait, wait.  It’s coming to me…give me a sec here.  Oh, riiiggghttt!  Brayden. (sounding patronizing) Oh yes, little BIG TALK Brayden Cruise.  Dances and prances in the ring like Tarzan swings from tree-to-tree,  Probably will scream like Jane when he loses too. All joking aside. Cruise is a proven commodity, elsewhere apparently, with pure god given talent, according only to himself, not as much as me of course but enough to get recognized as the potential favorite to walk out of the battle royal the winner I suppose.  Time will tell Brayden.  Time will tell.  Bring your technical skills and bring your hardcore attitude and bring a change of clothes because there's a good chance that you'll be heading back to the locker room early.

*flashes sly grin*

So to sum it all up. What do we have? Sleepers. A group of pathetic, boring, underachieving LOSERS.  A mesh of young and veteran talent blessed with skill, just not enough to get past me.  I’m just giving you the facts. 

The Era of The Rex Master has begun in EAW and this soon to be rookie of the year will walk out of Showdown, MVP!  The soon-to-be #1 Contender to the Interwire Championship, and future EAW Interwire Champion. Now I believe you camera people have wasted enough of my time for now. Ta Ta For Now, losers. Oh and F.Y.I. That goes for all nine of you vying for what will be mine. Just in case you weren't smart enough to figure that out. Come Showdown? I'll be looking my best and ready to do my worst. You are looking at the next #1 contender for the coveted EAW Interwire Championship.  Bank on it. You don’t have to like it, but you will have to DAMN SURE get used to it.  PERIOD.

*He laughs arrogantly and gives a shoeing hand gesture leaving the camera to fade out to EAW Logo*

***SCENE ENDS***
Rex32
Whatever it takes
Post January 5th 2016, 10:23 am by Rex32
SHOWDOWN-PROMO #1--WHATEVER IT TAKES

Scene pans to Rex McAllister at his home in Allentown, New Jersey sitting and waiting to address the EAW masses. But more importantly his opinions and thoughts as it pertains to the Battle Royal to take place on Showdown. We actually catch him a few seconds late as he is already talking….

So I keep mentioning success. I keep mentioning how it drives me in everything I do whether it be an athletic contest or simply getting to the next peak in my life that I had always strived for. Whatever the case may be I have always put my petal to the metal at max speed ahead once all my carefully laid out thoughts and plans have been recognized. Once I have come to recognize what I want and how to get it. Then it becomes about seizing the moment when it arrives. Seizing the opportunity and never looking back. Having full non-wavering confidence that I can get the job done.

This week I am scheduled on Showdown to participate in this Battle Royal for the right to become the #1 contender for the EAW Interwire Championship. It’s crazy. Crazy because I look at myself and then at the other nine blowhards in this contest and think. Man I have got this. Piece of cake. But that is mostly my egotistical side talking. The side that I that I let out in full tilt when I am most definitely sure I can succeed at something and succeed at it better than the next person, and the next, and the next, and so forth. However, my brain trust serves me well. I know better than to think such foolishness. It comes from hard-won experience. Never underestimate the heart of a competitor. That can work either way of course. Believe me my heart is strong, my will is strong, my confidence is high, and no single loss can diminish that. No loss can sink me so low as to believe I am not good enough. I wouldn’t be here if that was the case.

Winning is important to me, but what brings me real joy is the experience of being fully engaged in whatever I’m doing. When I get to that ring it will be all business. I will be ready for anything and anybody looking to throw The Rex Master over the top rope. I won’t go quietly I can assure each and every last one of my opponents in that ring. When I’m in my groove there is no thinking. Everything just happens. All the planning and thinking I have already done. When I get in that ring it will be just a matter of keeping it fresh in my mind as that match extends longer and longer.

My thought process will depend on the situation. What I must do to hang on to those ropes for dear life if I’m in trouble, and about to be eliminated. What I must do if I have a guy in the same predicament. How to pace myself in the match that could go on for 10 minutes or 30 minutes or longer. Being aware of where I am at all the times in that ring in the match. These are just a few things in my thought process. Trust me, I know what I am doing in that ring. In life, we choose whether or not we want to be a winner or a loser. I made the decision long ago that I would never let failure define me. With the #1 contendership on the line for the right to face the Interwire Champion you can bet that The Rex Master will bring his “A” game. Not his “B” game or lower because there is no such thing to me. Going at it 100% won’t cut it. That is the level the others will be at. I need to be jacked-up. Jacked all the way to 200%. I am determined to set myself apart from everybody else. My Rexcellence will shine bright for all to see. I won’t be outshined by anybody. Not Cage, not Genesis, not Dach, not Brayden, not Sephiroth, none of the blowhards in the match. NONE OF THEM. BECAUSE NONE OF THEM WILL HAVE MY DRIVE OR MY WILL TO WIN THIS MATCH. I AM GOING TO SHOWDOWN TO WIN!!! THAT IS IT!!! The others can say otherwise all they want. The Rex Master is here in EAW full-tilt now. I made the decision to put the fine-dining, the vacation days off, and put the time in for this match. Put to work my mind, body, and soul for the moment coming up on Showdown. Match me blow for blow if you can gentlemen, but understand that when it is all said and done it will be The Rex Master, The Rexcellent One. ME.. I will be the lone survivor in that ring. You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life. There is no room for losing. You either win and learn or you simply learn. THAT IS IT. So if I don’t win, it won’t be because I didn’t prepare properly. It won’t be because I didn’t think things through. It won’t be because I lacked heart. If I don’t win for some reason I just want to look at myself in the mirror, win or lose, and know I gave it everything I had. More to come. Ta Ta for now losers.
Post  by Sponsored content

EAW Promoz! (Section closed)

Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next