Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 Empty
PostDynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 P2TjVPk

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you. 
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) :: Comments

showster26
Re: Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)
Post September 11th 2015, 6:38 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo #3

PicPerfectMichaels has posted a photo:

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 90d9dff09b1a7260b965ccbaacb64c2a41efd1bedd8659fbf2470b31503a1fe6

"What is it with Irish guys and running their mouth.  I deal with one leprechaun for the past few months and now I got to deal with a bigger, dumber, and somehow more hideous one this Sunday on Dynasty.  It's like being a grade A asshole just runs in their Jameson filled blood.   OH well, guess I'll just have to smack him around like the bitch he is.  #Dynasty #LadderMatch #InTheBag

Later that day

PicPerfectMichaels has uploaded a video

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 Sheraton-station-square

We open on a shot of the view of the city from Mark Michaels' hotel room. 

Michaels: "Take a good look at that followers, this town is even more of a dump than I thought it was, and believe you me I had some pretty low thoughts about this town.  No wonder the teams out here suck, who would ever want to represent this god forsaken hell hole?"

Michaels turns the camera towards himself.

Michaels: "No one, that's who.  Just like no one can stop me from achieving my goal of become the undisputed greatest professional Wrestler the sport has ever seen.  And the first step toward that goal is winning the five man ladder match on Dynasty, and earning myself a match for the New Breed Championship.  The Title of men who are bound for greatness.  The Championship that notifies the entire wrestling world that you are going to be the man some day.  Yes I know that to get that match I have to beat four other men, and oyu know what?  If I wasn't the man I am, it would be anyone's guess as to who would be the winner.  But I am here to tell you that when I'm in that ring, the answer is never in doubt.  See even though this would be stiff competition for most men, the guys I'm facing don't hold a candle to me.  Because I am truly Perfect in everything I do, and no one on this earth is better than perfect.  Need proof?  Fine.

Let's start with Donny Diamond.  Yes experience and the ability to adapt are great assets to have, and does have them.  But the thing Donny doesn't have is the killer instinct to finish off an opponent.  Yes he's smart enough to take advantage of the obvious openings his opponents leave him.  But he has never been able to make that opening, and finish off a top tier wrestler.  Yes he's desperate to hang on to whatever he has left of his career, But wanting just something bad enough doesn't mean you'll get it.

Then There's Angelo Brando.  You know something?  It's a shame that I'm going to have to crush your little pipe dream in order to get what is rightfully mine.  But such is life.  And not you, or your three little cronies can help change that.  See while you had everything in life handed to you, I worked my way out of a frozen waste land and into the penthouse.  I didn't have some yes-man in a suit calling me Picture Perfect.  No that was a something I earned by the sweat, blood, and tears I poured into my training.  See while this sport is probably just another hobby that you practice when you're not busy having the bus boys at the country club kiss your ass for dollar bill.  This is my life!  It's the only thing I have ever wanted to be, and for some over privileged jackass to come in and take my opportunity away.  That's just not going to happen.  So bring your Lawyer, your maid, your butler, but most of all bring your doctor because even though I like the way you roll, if you think I won't plant you into next week with a Picture Perfect, your dead wrong.

And the same thing goes for you wanna be.  I've heard everything you've had to say over the past week and the one piece of truth that squirmed out of your mouth was the fact that you said that you weren't a great wrestler.  In time you might become a good one, but there is not way you can call yourself Perfect while I'm around buddy.  Epitome of  excellence?  What have your excelled at exactly?  You luck into a win over TLA, one that wasn't for the title mind you, and whatever momentum you had got flat lined by Vance Tybull.  SO tell me again Cal, what makes you think that you are anywhere near my level of greatness.  This Sunday can't come soon enough, because I get to kill two birds with one stone.  I'm going to show the world who is worthy of being called PERFECT!  And F.Y.I, it ain't you Calvin.

And Tig, you jealous, ugly, Irish piece of elephant excrement.  You can run your mouth all day, and all night, it won't change the fact that at the end of our match the only thing you'll be able to do is look up and see me holding the contract to become the next New Breed Champion.  But feel free to talk for now about that glorified three on one handicap match.  I mean my partners on that night were so incompetent, and unworthy of being on the same team as me, that one of them just quit in the middle of the match.  Just like you did last week Tig.  Go ahead and spin it into this whole, you lived to fight another day, we all know what really happend.  You Tapped Out.  That's the pain and simple, time line truth.  You could have beaten TLA and had an actually case for being in this match.  But you didn't, instead you lost in a heart breaker, just like you will this Sunday Night.

OH, and TLA understand this.  I don't care about your little lover's spat with Tyler Parker.  Hell if anyone should be leading team Dynasty it should be me.  What I care about is letting you know that come hell or high water, I'm putting down the Sexual Panther.  I'm burning the rope, I'm going to beat you in the middle of the ring, and claim that New Breed Championship that you're keeping warm for me, So Picture THAT!"

PicPerfectMichaels has posted a photo:

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 15025a_lg

Check out what I'll be wearing to the ring on Dynasty #DYnasty'sQB #InTheBag
Dynasty Promo

The scene begins with JJ standing in a room just looking onto the camera. He is wearing him hoodie with the hood up and a mask over his face. His eyes tell it all as they are narrowed with pure anger and sending a more serious vibe off.

JJ: The Iconomy has divided to it’s own path.. to begin the battles and divide EAW. In order to divide EAW we will all have to conquer our own respected paths to the very end dismantling the figure heads one by one and taking out it’s believers as well. Once we successfully divide EAW.. We’ll conquer it. Together The Iconomy will become more than the average group shooting for the stars, instead we’ll be an empire. An empire filled with true and sacred equality. No ranks. No oppression. And most importantly, no more heads to those chose to represent the side of the tyrant view of EAW. If no one will fight these battles EAW will continue it’s dangerous cycle and never look back as to why history repeats itself. We will. We will accept this challenge and march onwards to the battle.

Now as it pertains to Dynasty.. The Iconomy is walking into a match in which the opposing team is filled with arguably some of Dynasty’s “greats.” They all have done great things solo and continue to move forth. The odds have clearly been stacked against The Iconomy and GI Styles.. but no matter, we will accept this challenge willingly. This could very well be one of the strongest teams ever put together by the creative writers on the board I’ve seen in a very long time. Very mothaotical.. kind of like the Mongol empire back in the day. They completely ruled the land and went on a true Dynasty conquering thousands of miles of the area. That is.. until their leader came to his death and the empire fell to the cold hands of greed. A few people who felt deserving decided to fight over it and divided it until it finally just collapsed on it’s own. Do you understand what I’m saying here? The moral of the story is, greed is truly the worst of all traits. Which lies in two out of three of my opponents this week. Those two are Tyler Parker, and TLA. You see, I can’t help but to think about the old war times when I see this match on paper.. All of the answers are right there in front. You have the jester, TLA. Always using his comedic comebacks and trying to do anything and everything to please the royalty. Claims to be his own person but just does it all for the industry and The New Breed Championship. If you jester makes one mistake.. well then, off with his head. He knows that, so he will do anything to get the job done. Than you have the knight in Vance Tybull. The man is a warrior.. heavily in touch with brutality and gives everything he has into his matches. Vance isn’t the guy to fight the battles, he’s the guy that wins the war. Than you have the king.. Tyler Parker. He has been to the top of the ladder and conquered many others in his time here.. but the all mighty king has already fallen. It’s burning in his mind and all he can hear is redemption. I’ve stepped in the ring with you once before, Tyler.. and you witnessed at first hand that I am not the guy to underestimate. You came very close to a loss that night and this time.. this time I will push it the rest of the way to victory. The Iconomy will slay the king. However, just like in every empire the inside of a castle isn’t easy to infiltrate. Both the jester and the king will choose to hide behind the knight so he can do their dirty work.. and just like knights are known for.. Vance will do it. Vance, I’m glad to be paired on opposite sides. I also am very in touch with my killer instincts. I’m more than willing to have a fight to the death with you and move through your team alongside Chris Elite. Chris and I will do everything in our power to defeat the knight, behead the jester.. and slay the king. Just like The Mongols, Dynasty's “greats” will fall.

Divided We Stand… United We Conquer!!

Fades to black*
Bhris Elite
Post September 11th 2015, 12:09 pm by Bhris Elite
Ah, another day another tag match.  As much as I love these and as much as me and and JJ love to prove we can work as a cohesive unit I would like to prove what I can do ALONE in the ring but hey this match is pretty big right?  I mean we are taking on Dynasty's "Top" talents as some of you may consider them right? I mean we have Dynasty Team Leader and current New Breed Champion TLA. Then we have Undefeated National Extreme Champiom Vance Tybull and last but not least FORMER World Heavy Weight Champ before letting Dynasty down Tyler Parker.  Now I'd like to agree that is a great team however it seems to be war at home base.  All of these guys are bickering like children about who should lead who and all this other non sense.  I mean it reminds me of my Pick Up Basketball games where people would argue about who should be team captain.  I mean come on guys are we really arguing about who will be next to let Dynasty down? If I was you guys I'd be asking to get off the team not about who should be captain.  I mean I didn't realize how much of an accomplishment it would be to let Dynasty down yet again.  With all this being said I do have to agree with you if anyone is going to let us down again it should be Tyler.  Despite how rotten and bitter the man has become atleast he a history.  TLA on the other hand I mean come on now are we really letting him lead us in this "Civil War".  Then people often wonder why no one gives a shit about Dynasty and laughs at us.  Well you guys anyway.  It's because people like TLA get to run the team because of how popular the man is and not the talent he "Has".   I just hope they don't some how select me to be on the team even though I'm sure to you 3 fools I don't even belong on the team.  That would only make it worse right? Nope you're wrong putting me on the team would finally mean Dynasty won't be let down and for once can be lifted up from the ground and give people a reason to care about us.  Until that happens though Dynasty will be let down again.  However the Iconomy and GI Styles will actually move on up in our careers. Because none of us have a problem no war at home base for this team.  We can actually work as a unit to defeat Dynasty's "Top" guys.  and show them why we are Dynastys most TALENTED guys.  You guys are ignoring the fact you're even facing us now but when the bell rings and we are the ones with the hand raised don't say we didn't warn you not to sleep on us.  Don't say we didn't warn you that all the arguing between the 3 of you wouldn't make us capitalize on it.  So you 3 go ahead keep arguing about who should be this and that and we will just worry about WINNING and not letting any of ourselves down.   We are not worried about something that is still a couple of weeks away we are worried about what is to happen in just 2 days.  Like people say on Any Given Sunday any thing can happen and by that they meant the "Under Dogs" can defeat the "Best".  Tyler, Vance and TLA I hope you guys stop arguing and focus at you're task at hand and if not like I said already the minute any of you guys begin to bicker like children we will capitalize on it and we will be the ones with our hands raised and not any of you 3.  I mean imagine how Team EAW will look at you if you lose to the likes of us.  I mean we are more talented but since everything in Dynasty is a popularity contest which is the reason TLA is Captain and not it not being about actual talent we are looked down upon.  Despite what the Iconomy and GI himself has done the the past couple of weeks.  And it will continue on this week while the 3 of you become even more bitter and rotten then you guys are now. 

I mean don't get me wrong though guys despite everything that was just said I have respect for one of you... That one being Tyler Parker I mean this man is someone I once looked up too however though I look up to no one but myself now and I know one day even though it sounds far fetched to some of you I can be better then him and one day people can look up to me.  I mean hell who am I kidding people look up to me now even those who are in a better spot then I am look up to me and wish they can be this talented and good looking.  Tyler despite the respect I have for you even as rotten as you've become lately it all goes out the window once that bell rings and I will prove to not just you but EVERYONE why Myself, JJ and GI are not to be looked down upon.  Vance I guess I have to respect you right? I mean me not respecting you would make me a hater right? I mean how can I not respect someone who is undefeated and the National Extreme Champ?  Well guess what I do maybe not as much as Tyler but the respect is there.  I'm certain though you have no respect for me I mean you can careless about me and that's going to change after Sunday.  Because you can be the one on that team who get's pinned by any 3 of us.  GI can pin you and show you what's to come at Civil War or JJ can do it and prove how much of a leader the man is or I can do it and prove I am Mr 200 Percent if some how that hasn't been proven already.

Now onto someone I have no respect for at all.  Mr. TLA hows everything going man? I'm sure you are living this up right now right? I mean you are the next to lead Dynasty into failure.  You are next to let Dynasty down.  I mean it must be a great experience right? Let me guess though that won't happen will it? TLA and his Mexican Pride just won't let it happen YOU WILL OVER COME THE ODDS AND FINALLY BRING DYNASTY OFF THE GROUND RIGHT TLA? Only in you're dreams TLA.  See we will show you a preview of what's to come at Civil War when you let Tyler and Vance down this week.   So go ahead live it up now TLA let this all soak in because come Sunday we will show you and prove not only our point but Tyler's point that you are no leader... Hell TLA you're not even capable of being the first pick more like the last pick or the man who shouldn't have been picked at all.  TLA you can say what you want make all the jokes you want it doesn't change the fact you shouldn't be captain of anything and Myself, JJ and GI will soon prove that...
Tyler Parker
Post September 11th 2015, 5:07 am by Tyler Parker
"WHILE WE LOOK NOT AT THE THINGS WHICH ARE SEEN, BUT AT THE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT SEEN: FOR THE THINGS WHICH ARE SEEN ARE TEMPORAL; BUT THE THINGS WHICH ARE NOT SEEN ARE ETERNAL." - 2 CORINTHIANS 4:18

It wasn't but a month ago that I was the World Heavyweight Champion and in the weeks that no one heard from me, it would seem that everyone has forgotten about what I had accomplished just this year. It would seem that when someone isn't on top anymore, they're forgotten, even if it wasn't that long ago when they were on top. It would seem that no matter what they've accomplished, no matter who they've beaten, no matter any of that... everyone forgets and when it's debated who should be the Extremist of the Year, they aren't a candidate, they aren't even mentioned and that's how I've seen it. That's just how I've seen it now that everyone has forgotten what I accomplished, that's just how I've seen it now that everyone has forgotten that I had a six, seven month reign and am one of the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champions in EAW, now that I haven't competed for a month. You forget me because there's Xavier Williams and Devan Dubian. Is it because they're both holding World titles right now? Is that it? What if they lose them? What happens then? Are you going to forget them too? Is what they've accomplished in the past year... forgotten? No? Because if it isn't, then why... just why am I forgotten? I've beaten everyone on Dynasty, I had to beat Mr. DEDEDE for that World Heavyweight Championship when he was at his Zenith, I defended it against anyone and everyone, I'd beat Starr Stan and Xavier Williams in the Champion of Champions match, I'd go into the Hall of Fame and be one of the few to go into it as a World Champion, I'm also one of the few who have defended and retained the World Heavyweight Championship at Pain for Pride in one of the main event matches and I just headlined Midsummer Massacre. If that doesn't make me the Extremist of the Year, then I don't know what does because neither Xavier Williams or Devan Dubian have done what I've done. What have either of them done? Xavier Williams, in less than a year, is a two-time EAW Champion but his reign has been lackluster and I'd even go as far as to saying that his reign has been underwhelming because I thought he'd be more of a fighting champion but he isn't a fighting champion if he's competing once every month or so. That isn't a fighting champion and yeah he may have just competed on Showdown against Pizza Boy but you saw how much effort he put into that match. Yeah, none. Zilch. Nada. No effort whatsoever but hey, it doesn't matter, he's Xavier Williams. So he has more of a leeway to half-ass his matches, his efforts or whatever else. Devan Dubian though, he's someone who I'd want to be Extremist of the Year if I hadn't had the year that I've had. Devan Dubian co-won the Grand Rampage and then captured the Answers World Championship in the headlining match against two Hall of Famers in Starr Stan and Brian Daniels. Those two accomplishments alone are enough for him to be Extremist of the Year but just what else has he done? Nothing. Nothing but whine and complain these past few weeks and even going as low as to attacking a defenseless Starr Stan who's injured. That isn't much of a fighting champion either. I wouldn't just attack someone like that, not someone who I could be defending my World title against because that isn't the kind of champion I am. I'm more of a fighting champion and I showed that when I defended my World title against Psycho Brody, against Jacob Senn, against Lucian Black, against Alex Anderson and against Brian Daniels. Yet, I'm forgotten. I know how the likes of Mr. DEDEDE, Y2Impact, Jaywalker and whoever else who has accomplished everything, who have accomplished so much in the careers and when they aren't competing on a weekly basis, when they're retired or whatever else... they come out of retirement because everyone forgets them and what they've done. I know how they feel, I know why Y2Impact came out of retirement because when he was retired, the younger guys would just flat out disrespect him and discredit his career. These younger guys weren't here when Y2Impact was on top, when he was a World Champion. They just know he's a six-time World Champion and that's it. They shake their heads side to side and just wave it off. The younger guys have gotten so much more disrespectful and I don't blame Y2Impact for forming Hexa-gun to bring back Extreme to EAW because I too want Extreme back, that's why I don't say Elite this or Elite that, I'm not an Elitist... I'm an Extremist. I've been in this business for eight years and these younger guys forget that... these younger guys like TLA. A couple of weeks ago on Dynasty, TLA disrespected me in front of everyone, TLA was spewing so much garbage that I couldn't just sit back. I couldn't just sit back as he disrespected me and what I've done for Dynasty. I couldn't and then it escalated. It escalated... to this week. This week and next, I have to team with him and we have to try and co-exist with one another. This time of the year, every year, I haven't gotten along with someone. Whether it be with Killswitch, Kawajai or all of Team Crash, I haven't gotten along with any of them and somehow, we still win. This year, I'm not getting along with TLA and I don't know what Mr. Conning was thinking when he made TLA the leader of Team Dynasty but I'm going to show him that I should be the leader of Team Dynasty, not a bum like TLA. Not someone who's biggest accomplishment is the New Breed Championship. We're not going to win if he's our leader. This is my third year in the five on five match and I'm going to win for the third straight year but unlike the past two years? I'm going to be a survivor, the sole survivor for Team Dynasty and when I am, it isn't going to be debated who should be the Extremist of the Year because you can't debate it, you can't debate it then.
Tig Kelly
Post September 10th 2015, 11:10 pm by Tig Kelly
*Tig puts a tensor band on his arm as the Pantera Negra mask hangs behind him in a back alley. Tig looks behind him and smiles. He closes his eyes as he takes a deep breath in and cracks his neck a little bit*

"Tig taps out! YOUR WINNER IS TLA!"
A peasant takes the immediate gratification

"....for a chance at the New Breed Championship!"
A King plots for the future and sets up success for years to come

I think you and I both know that I wouldn't have tapped if this was do or die, but the simple fact is I knew I needed to live another day to take that title off of you at some point. As I laid there with you wrenching on a arm that I did the damage to, not you, I weighed my options. Let you break my arm, beat the crap out of you and get the win that night but be out for an extended period of time on doctors orders; or I could tap out with an arm still in tact, take the L and come back for that strap when the upper management gave me something worth going back for. I think we both know what I chose. Don't take that as a sign of weakness, remember that this was a tactical move. Make no mistake about it that when that gold is on the line that I will hold no second thoughts about putting my body at risk just to destroy yours and snatch up my first title in this company that I will never let go. Take this time to remember how that boot felt on the side of your head and hold your championship tight because the next time you see me.....I will confirm my kill.

*Tig points his fingers like a gun at the Pantera mask and pretends to shoot it as he chuckles to himself. A more serious tone falls over his face as he turns back to the camera and cracks a beer*

Now I suppose I have some fresh faced cretins to go through first this week, but I hardly think i'm being set up for failure here. Angelo Brando my pretty little friend, you've been stealing some precious wins under the radar while I face the real talent of this company. Prancing around like you've done big things when I've taken Vance Tybull down for a 3 count even though the ropes saved his lucky ass, when I successfully beat Lucian Black who is the poster boy for honor around here....I mean you get the picture right? I'm going to go to work on you my friend. I'm going to post up in that corner on your lifeless sack of meat you call a body and just run elbows across that face of yours until the mat has run red from your veins.

Donny Diamond and Calvin Lewis.....I mean....who? I wish one of you would sit down with some footage of these guys because as far as I can tell you're putting me up against Captain Midlife Crisis and a guy who claims to be "Perfect" but couldn't even finish a career in the NFL without a part of his body giving up on him like every person close to him probably has.

I almost feel bad beating on someone as old as Donny. Usually you don't come across many middle aged men looking to have their spine snapped in half just because they went through a phase where they thought they could do more with their lives. There's a lot of talk among the fans about it being amazing that The Self Hi-Five Guy is able to compete at this level! How amazing it is that someone of his age can step in to the ring with legitimate talent and pull out all the stops to hang with them!.....Well sports fans let me put that all to rest. He can't hang with me. He won't last even 5 minutes in this match with the others in this match, let alone a main event caliber talent like me. I'm going to rip his arm of his limp body just so I can hi-five him with it...get it, Self Hi Five? *Tig chuckles*......then I'm going to put my boot on his throat and press and squeeze until Donny is no more. No Pressure, No Diamonds...right Old Man?

Calvin you peppy young prick, you talk a big game. All of this "prove me wrong" and "take out the biggest dog" talk you push is going to be put to the test this week. I know I know, you've beat TLA who beat me so in your mind you already deserve this...but I'm going to show you the difference between squeaking out a win like you did, and getting completely dominated like I'm about to do to you and the other stooges involved. I'm going to make you go viral Mr Lewis, I want to do you a solid and give you the following you think you don't even need. Everyone will be retweeting "Former NFL Star Learns To Fly" after I meet you on top of that ladder and throw you off the top of it to the outside floor. I just don't like cocky people Calvin, and I know that's hypocritical of me but hey....what are you going to do about it?

Now this leads me to the mouthy one of the twins. Calvin Lewis #2...or whoever copied who, you're both unoriginal for this attitude.....I think you're forgetting vital information here. I believe it was a lovely night on the 10th of July....my debut match on the newly split Dynasty, showing up to a preshow in Baltimore Maryland ready to hurt people. Then as I remember it, JJ Silva ran out on his partners Tyson Michaels and....what was his name....OH IT WAS YOU! Then I proceeded to beat the damn life out of you guys that lead to this eventual reign of terror I've been throwing around lately. I don't think we need to say any more than I've already whooped your ass before in a multi man match with no stakes involved, so what do you think I'm doing to do to you in a no rules environment with a title shot on the line? Mark, if you're a sensation, then I'm a motherfucking GOD at this point.

Get ready for a lot of let down this time boys, you're getting a taste of what its like to be in the ring with the big dogs. Mark Michaels had it all wrong, I don't want to knock you all out and make it easy. I want you guys to be awake to watch a true future champion climb that ladder and snatch your dreams away in front of you.

*Tig moves his hands like he's conducting an orchestra and shoddily sings*

It takes a spotless execution 
a gunman on the grassy knoll 
no fear of God, nor retribution 
upon his meek and mortal coil 

THIS IS NOT A MOTTO
showster26
Post September 10th 2015, 9:17 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo #2

We open on a dark room where the only thing that is illuminated is the face of Dynasty's self proclaimed Social Media Champion "Picture Perfect" Mark Michaels. 

Michaels: "A lot of people like to compare the future to a black highway that stretches on forever as it merges with the dark of night.  I don't think like most people.  No, when I think of the future, I think of one of these..."

The camera pans slightly to the left to reveal Michaels' hand resting on a fifteen foot high ladder.

Michaels: "... see everyone in life wants to reach the top, wants to reach what they believe is their ultimate destiny."

Michaels climbs up a few of the ladder's rungs.

Michaels: "But many don't realize that they will always come up short of that goal.  Many don't quite understand that their better suited to keeping their feet on the ground, and looking up in amazement at the few who can actually attain what they desire."

Michaels climbs a few more rungs and is now about half way up.

Michaels: "Men such as myself, whose undeniable talent, charisma, and physical Perfection  has captured the heart and minds of millions upon millions people all around the world, and made him a sensation across YouTube, Face book, Instagram, Pintrest, and every other social media site and app imaginable.  A man who has the work ethic needed not only to climb the ladder of success.  But to reach out and snatch hold of the brass ring that waits at the top.  a man who once upon a time was at the level of every other competitor..."

Michaels again starts to climb, but this time each step is with purpose, almost exaggerated.

Michaels: "... But has now ascended, and surpassed every single, solitary, person who sits in the locker room, and laces up a pair of boots.  I'll give you a hint as to who this man is, it isn't Angelo Brando, nor is it Tig Kelly.  It's not a wash up has been whose best days are behind him like Donny Diamond, and it certainly is not that bargain bin, wanna be, imposter Calvin Lewis.  No, it is the undisputed Social media, and soon to be New Breed Champion.  The absolute, undeniable, picture of perfection, myself Mark Michaels.  Oh yes believe me when I tell you that this week on Dynasty, I am going to climb another rung towards being know as the undisputed greatest professional wrestler that the sport has ever known..."

Michaels now sits himself perched on top of the ladder

Michaels: "... Now can't you boys just Picture That!"

Fade To Black
Troy Ace
Post September 10th 2015, 11:27 am by Troy Ace
Dynasty Promo 2:

The Second Coming.

The scene begins with Marcus and Troy out on the strip of Atlanta, Georgia. Marcus and Troy are both wearing MX-13 custom made jerseys with one saying Creed on the back and the other saying Ace. They are wearing their own jersey and Troy has his patented sunglasses on as well as Marcus wearing his ATL hat. They continue to walk as the camera follows to hear their conversation.

Marcus: So it seems with Scorpio and Matthew Hawkins down we’re moving onto The Dark Horses. The last time you stepped into the ring with Trent Yoder and A-Will you walked away with that W and like I said previously, they never spoke a word.

Troy: True that, Marcus, true that. You see, i guess they thought that since their name had dark i n it i would have been scared but hell i tossed them around like a backpack full of nothing and not one of them has to step in the ring with me again. It's funny, i thought they would have been good.. but i guess they're really not. I wonder if we'll hear from them now since they been hiding?

Marcus: There is honestly no telling with them. I mean you put Trent Yoder to complete silence as he hasn’t been heard from in the past two weeks since you last stepped foot in the ring with him. A-Will has been lurking around but he’s not really that much to worry about. The way I see it is they are nearing the end of their small little run here in EAW and will be nothing but the past in the very near future. They’ll look back only to see a few victories and a defeating the New Breed and that’ll be the only success story for The Dark Horses. It’s kind of sad really, I mean think about it. How would you feel if you put forth effort only to look back and see nothing but a long line of regrets. A-Will will defend it till the day he dies that The Dark Horses will have success but saying it and doing are two different things. Actions --- speak louder than words.

Troy: How would i feel…….i wouldn't feel any way because i have a partner that won't let that happen. I was the one that gave them one of their loses in the six man tag team and they made it up the ramp really quick after the bell rung. Hell, after that they lost again to a whole different team that pretty much did what i did. I'm clearly the reason for their losing streak, i'm the cause of all that so like what needs to happen now is for them to ask each other why again, and how can we get out of this match. Now don't get me wrong, Marcus, your match will be amazing and i know you won't lose but my match i'm going to show you how they lost the first time but the beating i'm going to give this time will be one they will put in the books. One that people will want to watch over and over and over again. Ugh i get so mad just thinking about it like i want the match to happen now ..I just want them to know that as long as greatness is in the room there is no way in hell they can beat us this match is going to be my greatest match since i've been here in E-ACE-W.

The two begin to laugh a bit before turning off the strip and heading more towards the city walkway.  As the street becomes more crowded they get recognized. MX-13 continues on with their conversation as it begins to get more serious.

Marcus: So I get The-- Trent Yoder. The guys definitely got talent, there’s no denying that. I’ll dish out credit willingly to those who truly deserve it but I will not lose this match against Trent Yoder. I am better than Trent Yoder, that’s a fact. Trent, you can claim to be aggressive.. you can even claim that The Dark Horses are going to be a dominant Tag Team but you’ve done nothing but talk alongside A-Will.  Yeah, MX-13 has done its fair share of talking and even gloating but when push came to shove we did exactly what we said we were going to do; we don’t choke when it counts. I’m walking into this match not as a squash match.. I’m not even underestimating you, to be honest.. I may even be overestimating you. I’m expecting a fight.. but as history tell us, you just can’t seem to close out the matches that you compete in. Throughout my time in the independent circuits, I’ve seen elitist come and go and trust me when I say I’ve seen it all. You have the talent! It’s just sparks of greatness isn’t enough to ignite the fire to carry out a victory. You’re not stepping in the ring with another scrub new guy with hopes of being the best.. You’re face ½ of the greatest up-and-coming Tag Teams in EAW today. You don’t have it in your cards to beat a guy like The Reverend Of The Ring, Self Supremacy himself, Marcus Creed. When that bell sounds it’s a whole other galaxy opening up to a guy like you and you’re slowly getting sucked into the dark hole. You’re going to be introduced to a whole different style of violence.. Kicks of high speed with endless range.. blunt force. That is what Dynasty holds for The Dark Horses, Courtesy of MX-13. This is not the low-cards anymore, Trent. You’ve entered where the big dogs play. Can you fight for your own.. or will fall to your bitter end? That is your question for Dynasty… I can’t wait to find out for myself if you can backup your words.

Kick to strikes.

Strikes than kicks.

The Creed is calling.. your name is plastered all over it.

Troy: As for me i get the ass end of the stick. A-Will, i want to ask you something.. the last time we faced off how did that go for you? You went from your back on the mat to you being tossed in the air answer that for me? What makes you think that you have a chance to beat me now? The same thing will happen again. I will give you this, you did get me on the ground but did that last long, no it didn't because i got back up and made sure you knew i was not the one to be looked over. Now you get me one on one so how will you do in this match? How will the outcome go A-Will the winner…..i don't think so my friend. This is a one sided match because your partner is going to be worried about my brother Mr.Marcus Self Supremacy Creed himself then what you and me at it again. A-Will, this is your destruction this is 0 and 2 under your belt against Troy The Butcher Ace but see this time it won't be me just throwing you around.. it’ll be me beating your ass in front of all your fans or whatever you want to call them. You see, i'm the guy that puts the horses down when they get too wild and no one can control them they call me. See just like every dog has its day well every horse meets its end and i'm your end see this isn't about the last time we faced each other i just wanted you to remember what you step it to the ring with,this match is about showing that we have what it takes to get it done by taking you guys down one by one in singles matches yes we will have our partners there with us but the only way my partner will get in is if yours does and i hope he doesn't for his sake.. but look i'm going to say this……………. A-Will i am going to introduce you to true power.. will lead you to your ultimate end .

SUPLEX AFTER SUPLEX

PUNCH AFTER PUNCH

I am your tranquilizer it's time to put you down…

Troy: Welcome to E-ACE-W!

Marcus: Supremacy is now!!

Voice Productions: This is brought to you by MX-13 saying: We are better.. than The Dark Horses.

The two continue to walk on without the camera as the camera slowly fades to black.*
showster26
Post September 10th 2015, 12:12 am by showster26
Dynasty Promo # 1

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 Santa_monica_pier

We open on an establishing shot of the Santa Monica Pier at sunset on a warm southern California day. we cut to a shot that tracks along the boardwalk to a small  bar where a four piece band is wrapping up a surprisingly good cover of "Classic Man" By Jidenna.  the audience applauds in as the singer brings the mic closer to his lips.

Singer: "Alright that was a request from a very special guest, the one the and only Mark Michaels..."

the crowd responds to the shout out to the self-professed social media champion with a smaller round of applause.

Singer: "Okay guys we're gonna take five, but we'll be back soon so stick around."

The band make their way to Michaels and pose with him for a quick selfie, before heading inside to grab a beer.

Michaels: "Boy does it feel good to be back among civilized, and decent people.  People who recognize true greatness when they see it.  People who know better than to call that hell hole known as Pittsburg a home.  I mean seriously between the Steelers, the Pirates, and the Penguins it seems like failure is a way of life out there.  But don't worry dear followers, for I am coming to show them the way of PERFECTION.  See I've been told that I will be one of five men competing in a match to determine the number one contender to the New Breed Championship, and what's more since the Board of Directors knew not one of the chumps I'm facing could pin me in the middle of the ring, they've decided to make it a ladder match.  Now usually I'd be up in arms about how any moron can drag his ass up a ladder.  But this time I'm actually feeling pretty good mean for one none of those jealous little haters will dare try and cause any harm to my beautiful face while trying to break up a pin attempt, but more than that I get to show the whole world exactly why I am a big match competitor, and that when the spotlight is at it's biggest, I shine at my brightest.

Well that I and I finally get a chance to show that rip off Calvin Lewis exactly why no one else dares to call themselves Perfect when I'm around. Oh yeah, I've been watching your little wanna be ass.  I've seen how you disrespect my followers by claiming that you don't need anyone to cheer you on.  You know if you just would have shown me and my people a little more respect, then I would have let you be my biggest follower.  You would have finally gotten to know what it is like to experience the big time.  Instead all you'll end up get is your head planted straight into the mat, and nothing else.  oh yeah you've got some skill, and enough luck to get a fluke win over TLA, but the thing about luck is that it's a bitch when it runs out, and you my friend have run out.

But hey don't feel bad, your not the only one, I mean look at Tig Kelly.  The last week he nearly got his arm broken in the middle of the ring.  Which B.T.W. he already lost to TLA so why should he even bother showing up for this ladder match.  Yeah I guess you were an ok MMA fighter, but this is a whole different situation.  There won't be any score cards to hand you a victory here, no in this match you'll have to earn that title match step by step, rung by rung.  And I know you'll say it'll be easy after you knock everyone out, but it's kind of hard to throw your girly little kicks when someone decides to take advantage of the no DQ rule and snap your leg with a steel chair.

And Angelo, I dig your style.  If I would ever give a shout out to someone on social media, it would be you.  But rest assured if you try to get between me and that contract, I'll beat you so ugly i that the only roles you'll ever get in Hollywood will be the monster in z-grade horror movies.  So if I where you, I'd find somewhere else to be come Dynasty, because there won't be any stun doubles to take your beating for you. 

And of course who could for get Donny Diamond?  Well everyone apparently.  Donny you know your way around a ring, and you've seen every trick in the book to boot.  But the thing is, if you were going to actually become a somebody in this industry, you would have done so a long time ago.  Oh don't get me wrong you HAD Potential, and if the Donny Diamond from just even a few years ago was standing in that ring, well you'd be the odds on favorite.  But the problem is your not the man you used to be.  Hell your not even the has been Donny, your a never were.  A guy who will only be remembered for losing to hall of famers when they were just starting out, Just like you are going to come Dynasty.

Oh, before I forget, TLA I have something I want you to know.  no dejes que el senderismo de cuatro perdedores que confunden. Yo soy el hombre que va a tomar ese título a llevar alrededor de su cintura. Debido a que el Campeonato New Breed representa el futuro, y yo soy el futuro, no sólo de Dynasty, sino de todo el deporte de la lucha libre professional.  So just Picture THAT!"

Michaels turns his attention back to the "Stage" area where the band is resuming their set.

Fade To Black.
Marcus Creed
Post September 9th 2015, 8:32 am by Marcus Creed
Dynasty Promo 1:

R.O.O.T.S.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 Ukza2iVmpeznTkkoDKYcvI2b1vZwx_iS3sJhlFFNoVPy3P9jKwHNr_Bcc1SREGdJeM5M5s793Br5v5H5cfEi2CBIsNUIiGiVaccuhWCAfcO8nbyn9NH-ZQOFQo0JwphfwUcAiUhz

The scene opens up with Marcus in his home in Atlanta, Georgia. Marcus is wearing Atlanta Braves hat and shirt with black jean shorts. He also had custom Braves shoes made and is wearing them to match. He is walking to the front of his house with a cocky smile on his face as a knock is heard from the front door. Marcus opens the door as the camera pans to Troy Ace who is wearing an Atlanta Falcons Jersey and snapback with his patented sunglasses. The two walk into his living room and plop down on separate leather couches and begin to talk.

Troy: Glad to see you’ve gotten settled in with this new house, Marcus. It actually looks a lot better than I thought it would.. Nonetheless, How are you feeling about MX-13’s debut?

Marcus: Well first off I’d like to thank you for the slightly insulting compliment. Second, It was nothing short of what I expected to happen! Those guys looked like they went through a garbage disposal when MX-13 was done with them! You know what the best part was, Troy? While our arms were in the air they proceeded up the ramp with their heads bowed down with the grammy winning walk of shame.

Troy: Ha ha ha that was funny. I thought the best part was when we came out and everyone knew your name seeing that it was your first match and they loved you..

Marcus: What’s not to love about one of the most athletic elitist in all of EAW! I mean I displayed so much talent that I could’a gave them both some of my talent and we still would’ve came out on top. I forsure reigned true supremacy over both of them with little effort. I guess some just claim to be the best and some are just destined to be the best.*With a very overly cocky attitude.*

Troy: Okay “Mr. Best” your a bit cocky there.. Will that attitude result in you winning an arm wrestle with The Ace Of Dynasty?

Troy puts his arm out on the coffee table in an arm wrestle motion as Marcus quickly grabs the hand of Troy with a confident look on his face.

Marcus: You damn right it will!

Troy: Okay then. 1…..2…..thhhhhhrrrrrrrr….

Marcus immediately pulls away just rotating his shoulder and gets a more nervous expression on his face.

Marcus: Okay.. fine, you got me there, Troy. There is absolutely zero chance in me beating The Ace in an arm wrestle.

Troy: Well, I understand that. It’s a good thing you didn’t challenge me to a vertical jump because you definitely would have my number in that department.

They both begin laughing as a girl bring them both a glass of Bourbon and she walks away. Both Marcus and Troy take a sip before sitting their glasses down.

Marcus: In it’s own right those are just two of the things that make us a match made in heaven as a team. We clearly both have our own unique talents but the fact that we collaborate so well just makes success a given for us. With one match under our belt people have been blessed with the opportunity to see what we’re truly capable of. Not only that, but from the moment our music hit we gotten immediate reaction. It’s like we said before, if Dynasty wants ratings.. MX-13 is the most consistent provider of that. One mention of our name and TV come on, and phones come out. *Marcus pulls out phone* Watch.

Marcus gets on his EAW Social Media Account @Self Supremacy(Make sure to follow;) ) and tweets the sentence so how bout them Atlanta Falcons on opening kickoff this weekend!

* Moments Later….*

“Atlanta Falcons Kickoff Trending Worldwide #1

Marcus: My point exactly.

Troy: See what also makes us a great team is that a year after one great was born there was another now here we are Atlanta’s greatest wrestlers as a team who would have know one coming out of football and going back to a dream that was never forgotten to one that's been a pro all the from independent circuit  has come together as one and put atlanta on the map. We have every sport, now what else……. the world ha ha ha ha. But seriously, like this is what everyone has been waiting for.. two greats to get to the top and that’s what we are going to do but you’re not the only one that can get people going

*Troy pulls out his phone and makes one phone call and just says that MX-13 are talking and hangs up*

*Troy hears a knock on the door and Troy and Marcus both walk to the door and there was news crews all over*

see you can do the social media thing and i can do the t.v thing so therefore we are just amazing together. They were wrong when they said two wrongs don't make a right because we are wrong for people, but we are everything that is right about Dynasty, so hey, there you go what do you got MX-13.

Marcus: What people can’t seem to wrap their minds around is that MX-13 is Atlanta. Atlanta is not only our homes.. but our roots. We live,fight and die for this city and for that we’re a staple in it forever. Everything we do, we do it for Atlanta. People seem to push the “Oh well you didn’t make to Professional Football” or even “ You took this long to get pulled up to the roster?” To silence the critics allow me to say, we never lost where came from. Things didn’t pan out but realize that is way back in the past and if often times irrelevant to MX-13 is right now. Back then, we had our struggles. We recognize that. But now. Now we’re one of the most prolific teams on Dynasty or even EAW networking. No… We’re the best. Quote that, retweet that even take a video of me saying that because that’s not how I feel.. It’ll be a matter of time when we prove it. I look onto the other teams around and just shake my head in disbelief in the crap I’m watching. Let’s put people on blast because to me, I don’t spare feelings. Let’s start with a team that goes by the name of The Dark Horses. Someone please tell me.. who are they? No seriously, who are The Dark Horses and why are they a feature on the show? I’ve seen them compete.. I watched them fall to the hands of Troy Ace and not a fluent sentence about it since then. That’s a bad trait with any talent. You should never let someone slide away with a victory without having the final statement. All the way to the already dead team known as The Dynastgaurds. This team actually went on to challenge The Mercenaries for the Tag Team Championships. Jacob Senn and Christopher Corrupt of course failed.. but the fact of the matter is being a machine for the industry doesn’t pan out. Although it clearly has it’s advantages via opportunity it simply isn’t on the dangerous cycle that the history of EAW has shown. Then you have the champions, The Mercenaries,  Y2Impact and The Heart Break Gal. The literal definition of old news. Be that as it may.. they are clearly top dogs in the this division holding the most prized possessions in their tight.. tight grip. You’d literally have to pry it out of their cold dead fingers to obtain what they hold.. Which is precisely what we intend on doing. MX-13 will push through this division one by one leaving a long line of nothing but a true impact until we come face to face with The Tag Team Champions. That is the MX-13 way.

Troy: I mean you basically said it all, Marcus, but you didn't tell them why that’s going to happen. You left out the part of why we are the better team, and why they’re garbage because they say they will get the job done and only half ass doing it and how they take long ass times to get it done. Its crazy but when it comes to MX-13 we waste no time and make sure that we leave our mark on everything. We really do, i mean come on we make everything look like it's really easy, the only ones that are really good in my opinion are the Champions but hell they will be a footnote when we’re done. But we are going to make our way up to them in no time because we are the next best thing in the tag team division. Everyone else tries to do things with style and make it look good but it doesn't it looks really dumb they need lessons in the school of MX-13. You see we get the job done we see what needs to be done and do it we do say we are great just for shits and giggles we are great and no one can and or will say any different,we proved it in our match and will continue to do so EAW has been looking and waiting for the best things so they can just the ratings up and just so happened to show up we did they asked us to be their saviors of the company and we said we’ll do it we will be what no one else could even dream of being so. You see there is no way that any of the tag teams here are better than us or even try to be better than what we are because we train everyday hard in the gym working hard to be the best tag team in EAW now and forever.

Marcus: Well said, Troy. My final statement is to the champions, The Mercenaries. Get ready to witness a legacy because those titles are our destiny. When all's said and done, You can put the fire out what’s left of MX-13 long after you're gone and our time comes to an end.

Both Marcus and Troy stand up walking to the front door. As the camera man steps outside of the door he turns around one last time showing both Marcus and Troy at the door way.

Troy: Welcome to E-ACE-W!

Marcus: Supremacy is now!!!

Voice production: This is brought to you by MX-13 saying: We are better than you.

The two shut the door as laughter is heard behind it and the camera slowly fades to black.*    
showster26
Post September 7th 2015, 7:57 pm by showster26
Dynasty Promo #2

We open on the Dynasty Locker room where Mark Michaels is putting on his ring vest, besides him stands a Fox Sports interviewer.

Interviewer: "Mark Michaels thank you for giving us this interview just minutes before your match up with Jaden Zaxaria.  First where have you been all week?  it's very unlike you to not be out promoting Dynasty's weekly television program."

Michaels (Upset): "Not when you consider the fact that we're in the hillbilly hell that is Oklahoma City.  I mean come on, don't tell me I'm the only one who gets creeped out knowing that everyone in this whole damn state is so inbred, that when a man gets married to one of the buck tooth hags out here, he marries his mother, sister, and aunt all at the same time."

Interviewer: "wow those are strong words, but what about Jaden Zaxaria?  how do you think you'll do better in this outing against him then your previous two?"

Michaels: "How?  well for starters while Jaden is busy doing skits that even Conan O'Brian wouldn't, I'm trying hard, game-planing harder, and soaking up all the likes, loves, and thumbs up from my followers.  They know that I'm not an ugly ape like Jaden's Mother, I'm a big game hunter who wants a leprechaun's head mounted on my wall.  I'm not here to bitch or moan, I'm here to win, that's all."

Interviewer: "And what about Maxwell Dachs being at ring side?  Will his presence affect you, considering how you've been vocal about wanting a match for the intergalactic  championship?"

Michaels: "You think this is just Maxie's little toy belt?  no that belt is just a means to the end.  See much like beating the ever-loving shit out of Jaden, the intergalactic "championship" is just another step in my conquest on the way to the Dynasty Championship.  Just like it will be when I shut that Mark Michaels rip off, Calvin Lewis up once and for all.  Just like it will be when I beat Vance Tybull and take both his title and show him what true perfection is.  Just like it will be when I stand alone as the Dynasty Heavyweight Champion, and the undisputed greatest professional wrestler of all time.  and all the haters, the non-belivers, the jokers who run this joint, And most of all Jaden Zaxaria can all just picture THAT!"

With that Michaels walks out the door and down to the ring

FADE TO BLACK.
The Black Prince
Post September 3rd 2015, 11:59 pm by The Black Prince
(The scene opens up to Angelo Brando sitting in a chair while a professional makeup artist is doing his makeup for an upcoming photo shoot for Vogue magazine. As the makeup artist carefully applies foundation on Angelo's face she begins to strike a conversation with him.)

Makeup Artist: My Angelo, you have such great skin complexion that you hardly need any make up on at all. But I'm honored to be doing this for one of the most well renowned families in the world. I also want to congratulate you on your success, especially in wrestling that you've taken quite a liking to.

Angelo Brando: Ha, thank you. It's like I've been preaching for a while and a lot of people don't believe me when I say that no matter what I do, I'm going to be the BEST at it. If you look back sweetheart, I came into EAW with a mission statement and bring realism into wrestling. I've beaten every single man that has stepped to me and try to say that I don't belong there. But since I have given the company my saving grace, I went to show that no one on that roster belonged in the same ring as me,

Makeup Artist: That is so true, I'm currently following you on Instagram and Twitter and you're doing a phenomenal job at doing basically everything. You are a star in an upcoming new movie set to premier next year with Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart, you have an upcoming album set to release soon and now you're on the cover of Vogue magazine. What can't you do darling?

Angelo Brando: Let's just say I'm the real deal, the true rock n rolla of the world and in time wrestling fans, whether they are fans of EAW or "Dyhards" I'm the center of the universe and everyone's eyes will be on me. Especially since people will feast their eyes on another milestone of my life being on Vogue magazine for the first time. I'm even wearing Ermenegildo Zegna.

Makeup Artist: Great choice darling, great choice. I'm sure the world is going to love it! \

Angelo Brando: Of course they would, why wouldn't they? I'm not called Mr. Instant Trendsetter for no reason. But you know what else the world will love?

Makeup Artist: What?

Angelo Brando: My match on Dynasty Wrestling of course. I'm bound to steal the show anyways because despite a world champion being crowned and his celebration on the show. It will be a mere afterthought to what I'm going to do to Keith Keller. Speaking of Keith, I kinda feel bad for him that he is in a ring with a true fortunate child, he can pretend that he is living the "good life" being "rich" and whatnot. But compared to me he is nothing more than a mere peasant or shall I say, another Brando Wannabe. And I'm going to show everyone in attendance and whomever is watching that my name holds more value than a Keller. When I'm done with him, he's going to be just like his cousin, sad, mopey and a loser and he better be careful when getting inside with the true rock n rolla like myself because I'm going to end his career just like I did old to James Seymour.

(The scene slowly fades to black as Angelo prepares for his photo shoot)
Carlos Rosso
Post September 3rd 2015, 11:48 pm by Carlos Rosso
September 2, 2015

Rosso Residence

(Baton Rouge, Louisiana)

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 17 Arkley-baton-rouge-house

(In his home, Carlos is sitting down at the dining room table with many friends and family members as well as his manager Mao. The family and friends seem not to notice that Carlos looks extremely bored and inattentive to the large dinner and birthday cake spread out as they start to sing “Happy Birthday” to him. Mao looks extremely nervous but decides to join in about halfway through.)

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday, Dear Carlos!
Happy Birthday To You!

(Family members and friends clap wildly for him as he looks at the cake then at his mother.)

Mom: Go ahead, baby. Blow out all the candles.

(Looking around, he goes ahead and blows out the candles, family members clapping and taking pictures while the crowd of people got settled in around the large mahogany dining table. Steaks, grilled vegetables, fresh dinner rolls and macaroni and cheese were some of the many dishes around as everyone served themselves and then looked to him.)

Dad: This is a pretty big deal. We weren’t expecting you to be in town for your birthday, son. You know with the wrestling and all. How is that going for you, by the way? We see you doing well in your matches and stuff on TV but is everything going alright away from the ring?

(Carlos looks over at his father with a blank expression before breaking into a light smile.)

Carlos: Things are going great. Just waiting for a title match, you know? Seems like there’s a lot of other things that go into it than just being good. You know, marketability, kissing the ass of the people who run the promotion, having the right SKIN TONE, things like that.

(Carlos’s father nods a bit, glancing over at the man’s mother who has a slightly worried look on her face. Suddenly one of his siblings speaks up.)

Kenan: ...What are you going to do if they don’t give you the title match though? Didn’t they do something where the title you were actually going for isn’t even in the promotion you work for right now?

(Carlos’s mother gives a stern glance towards the younger brother who just shrugs and looks back to his food. An uneasy silence breaks over the room before one of Carlos’s older sisters speaks up.)

Maria: I’m expecting another daughter soon. James and I went to get an ultrasound to confirm it.

(Carlos smiles again, but it’s a very cold, unsettling one.)

Carlos: I’m glad for you, sis. Congratulations. I’m happy...really.

Maria: You don’t really look it though. Nobody else wanted to bring it up but we’re all kind of worried. You haven’t returned calls lately, you haven’t really seemed all that healthy and stable on TV lately. We’re just kind of concerned?

Carlos: Concerned about what?

Maria: Well….this wrestling thing. It’s great that you’re doing something that you want to do but don’t you think it’s getting close to call time on your career? You’ve been doing it for almost 10 years now. You’ve got a nice house, a wrestling school, you’ve won titles all over the world. Your body can’t hold up to this stress forever though. We were all wondering if you could settle down and work in one of the family businesses. You know I could use your help in the dentistry practice.

Kristina: There are always openings in the upper management of the firm I work for too.

Mom: We’re all kind of worried that you haven’t settled down with someone yet either. We know you’re on the road and everything, but you’re at an age you should be settling down and getting the rest of your life in order rather than chasing something everybody at this table knows is unlikely to happen. We’re also kinda concerned with the sort of company you’re keeping.

(With that Mao shifts uncomfortably in her seat  and keeps her eyes down towards her plate after taking a quick look at Carlos.)

Carlos: What is wrong with the company I keep?

Mom: Nothing...it's just that we think it’s about time you...started looking more seriously into your options. Are...are you gay? We can accept it if you are! We just would like for you to have kids and enjoy family life…..I mean in some states you could probably adopt…..

Dad: Zee….
Carlos: I’m very happily gay. In fact I’m fucking half the roster up the ass every chance I get. You’d be surprised the quality of ass on Dynasty these days.

Maria: (Glaring at her younger brother Carlos) She’s being serious, Carlos.

(With a slam of his fist down on the table so hard he nearly dents the mahogany table, he starts to scream.)

Carlos: SO AM I!

Random Friend: About….about the whole being gay thing?

Carlos: No, you idiot! About this, about my career! I have overcome every obstacle in my way and have overcome every bit of adversity. Injuries can’t stop me. Losing that stupid ladder match at Pain for Pride three times didn’t stop me. World Champions, Hall of Famers, Corporate Bigwigs, Young Boys, they have thrown everything they possibly could at me and I have stood tall in the end! I am a survivor! It’s what I do! And all of you can go to hell if you think I give a shit about having kids and a family and settling down to do some boring 9-to-5 horse shit that you all do! I DONT WANT THAT LIFE! I WANT TO COMPETE! I WANT TO FIGHT! I WANT TO TRAIN OTHERS TO DO SO WHEN I CAN'T ANYMORE! NONE OF THAT OTHER SHIT YOU PEOPLE DO MEANS ANYTHING TO ME!

(Carlos then takes the cake knife and cuts himself a huge piece of his own birthday cake before taking a bite. The rest of the family and Mao look a bit shaken as he clicks his tongue a bit, deep in thought as if he’s searching for something before he finally nods his head.)

Carlos: Nice….just the right amount of balance between chocolate and yellow cake. I don’t know why people are so harsh on yellow cake. It’s pretty good.

(After slamming down most of the uneaten cake onto the table, he gets up without saying another word as most of his family members murmur softly to themselves at the table. Mao soon gets up and joins him as he heads out to the lakefront area at the front of the home.)

Mao: That didn’t go very well. You know, Carlos, you don’t get to see your family very often in our business. Hell, you know I barely have family I’m on speaking terms with. Why are you so damn angry?

Carlos: Well...several things. They want me to retire soon. Not for me, but for them. They want me to start taking on more of the stuff that has to do with the family business and all, you know? And I think my mom is kinda wanting me to have some kids to keep the supply of grandkids going for her. I don’t have the heart to tell her having children gives me the dry heaves.

Mao: Heh…...I understand though. It’s a lot of pressure. A conflict with yourself. You want to do certain things for your family and all that, but something about fulfilling your career to its full potential is pulling at your heart a bit harder right now. You can’t just sit back and decide to call it a career yet. You NEED to win this World Heavyweight Championship or end your career trying to do so. That’s what it means to you….Do I paint a pretty accurate picture or do I exaggerate?

Carlos: Heh...as usual, you’re spot on.

Mao: I think your mom was talking about me when she was talking about “the people you associate with”.

Carlos: Probably...not like I gave a shit what any of them thought about who I associate with. Hell the few people in there that are friends are just kids of my parents’ friends. None of them are any people I consider actual friends of mine.

Mao: I see. What about the whole thing though? Are you going to stick with it now?

Carlos: With wrestling?

Mao: Yeah……

Carlos: Of course.

(The two of them sit down near the edge of the lake together, staring off into the sparkling water for a few moments of silence.)

Carlos: I’m not going to leave something that I enjoy doing just because they say they want me to. I’m not leaving until we’ve achieved all of our goals and I don’t feel content fighting anymore. My Mom will have to put up with my “poor choice of company” for a little while longer yet.

Mao: (smiling)..........Asshole.

September 3, 2013

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

(Carlos Rosso and Mao are standing by with an interviewer in a small hotel lobby. Carlos is having trouble adjusting his tie and Mao leans in, helping him with it.)

Carlos: I’m getting tired of the run around. They create a title on Dynasty just to spite EAW and don’t even offer me the opportunity to compete for it.
Mao: Have you given thought to re-signing with EAW? The terms that were in the offer that Crash sent you after you beat him were surprisingly generous by his standards.

Carlos: Yeah, but the thing is….if you shake the hand of someone that prone to screwing people over, you better check your hand after to see if you still have all your fingers. He’s a cutthroat bastard.

Interviewer: Excuse me, Carlos, we’ll be ready to go here in just a moment.

Carlos: Fine.

(After his tie is adjusted Carlos turns to the camera with Mao by his side and the interviewer standing at his far right, the cameraman with them filming the footage counting it down before beginning to shoot.)

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to this exclusive DynastyWrestling.com interview with the man many feel should be the top contender to the EAW World Heavyweight Championship and the newly inarguated Dynasty World Championship, Carlos Rosso and his manager Mao Ichimichi.  First we’d like to wish you a belated happy birthday Carlos and thank you for joining us.

Carlos: Thank you and I appreciate the forum to air my grievances and address some of the situations going on in wrestling at the moment.

Interviewer: You had a front row seat on the commentary team last week as Alex Anderson shocked the wrestling world by becoming the first Dynasty World Heavyweight Champion. How did you feel as Alex was finally able to live out his dream?

Carlos: I don’t really feel anything about it to be honest. After getting three championship opportunities in the last three months and finally cashing in on it has to be satisfying  for him. He is not someone I like very much but as a fellow wrestler I appreciate all the effort and struggle that he’s put in to become Champion. He overcame a very tough group of men, all of whom i’ve been in the ring with. He definitely deserves the honor.

Interviewer: A lot of people claim that the Dynasty Championship has no real validity to it and that the EAW version of the World Heavyweight Championship that Brian Daniels has is the real World Heavyweight Championship. Do you have any thoughts about that?

Carlos: I think that the World Heavyweight Championship that Dynasty let EAW take from us is the REAL World Heavyweight Championship. THAT is the belt I want. All respect to Alex Anderson, but the belt he’s carrying at the moment is as good and relevant as a toy to me. Brian Daniels is the man I want to face for the World Heavyweight Championship and I will do everything in my power to make sure that happens.
Interviewer: If you are made the Dynasty World Championship’s first number one contender, do you intend to challenge Anderson or not?

Carlos: I have no comment on that

Interviewer: This week, you go toe to toe against a man that you have wrestled against on a number of occasions, Lucian Black. You lost to him on the tour before Pain for Pride 8, but do you feel that you’re in a better place to face him now?

Carlos: Lucian is one of the greatest athletes that Dynasty has right now. I have been able to pay back a lot of my debts lately to people. Remember the talk was that I couldn’t beat GI Styles after he beat me in matches in EAW and LEGION? That doesn’t happen anymore after I defeated him at Triple Threat. Do you remember how people used to snicker when I lost to the likes of Donny Diamond and Montell Smooth? The snickering stopped when I beat both of them. People used to say things about I couldn’t compete with top-flight competition and I disproved that last week beating Jacob Senn on Dynasty and then going into hostile territory and beating the EAW Chairman on his own ground.

Interviewer: Lucian says that he respects your desire to be world champion but he feels that he is hungrier and needs this victory more. How do you respond to that?

Carlos: I find it funny that hunger and desire are words that he is throwing about. I thought he was much more concerned with Dynasty being free of EAW oppression and tyranny and all that other nonsense he talks about all the time. I respect that he has a burning desire to be Champion. While he simply needs ONE of the World Championships, I desire and require a very specific one: the World Heavyweight Championship. I find it a bit amusing that he, the leader of all the Dynasty Army if you believe the internet and such, believes that I am in line for a Championship match. Keep in mind that I have beaten two of the wrestling world’s biggest names in a 24-hour span and I have heard from NEITHER Dynasty NOR EAW about being made a top contender for one of the championship belts. What else do I have to do? Do they want me to beat Tarah Nova in a singles match with an arm tied behind my back? Do they want me to beat Vance Tybull and GI Styles in a Handicap match? Or how about I beat The Mercenaries in an Exploding Time Bomb Double Hell 1000 Light Tubes Death Match? I just don’t understand. The world at large knows that I am a World Heavyweight Champion in the making. It’s evident. DDD knows it, Crash and Senn definitely know it, and even my opponent knows it.

(Carlos looks directly into the camera after Mao gives the interviewer a shove, knocking him out of the picture.)

Carlos: Lucian Black. We go back a while. You and I aren’t friends and aren’t looking out for particularly the same interests. You seem to believe that you can save Dynasty AND become World HEavyweight champion at the same time. I channel every last bit of my focus into crushing everything set in front of me until EAW and Dynasty have no choice but to recognize me as the UNDISPUTED Champion of this world. You seem to think that your spear will be enough to see you to victory again. You need to understand something: I don’t fall for the same shit twice. GI, Jacob, JJ Silva, and the other members of the Iconomy can all attest to this. Even your spear has counters, ways to disarm you. I will shatter your spear with my bare hands and then slit your throat with your own blade.

There will be no glory for you tomorrow night. You will not have a chance to feed your hunger for a World title, not at my expense. You can play war with Crash all you want, but at this point I am playing two roles:

Businessman.- because I don’t care about EAW or Dynasty at this point. Both have overlooked my talent. BOTH REFUSE to recognize me as a top contender, BOTH REFUSE to give me the opportunity that people like Alex Anderson and yourself have been handed like Halloween candy. I’m in this for MY personal interests and at this point the Dynasty and EAW banners can both burn in hell as long as I have my way in the end.

Executioner- I have mowed down every bit of competition that’s come my way since Pain for Pride. I have executed every single challenger who has been put in my path. The pain of that failure still aches very much in my mind and in my soul. My kicks and strikes are that much more enrage, the veracity of my attack is amplified with every snide remark, every promise of triumph, every time a Young Boy or a veteran DARES to think that he will have an easy time of things with me.

I am Carlos Rosso, Lucian. I am the most Complete Wrestler in the World. After Friday night, you will know what everyone else in the world knows. That I am…….

ICHIBAN.
[The scene opens in a dark room. One familiar to most, as this seems to be the dark room where Vance Tybull meets with El Maestro. Vance sits on his knees in the middle of the room – where the sole light emanates – meditating. Suddenly, the air is penetrated by a deep, distorted voice.]

El Maestro: Another day, another win. What does this make you, eighteen and zero now?

Vance: Yes, it would. I’ve got to admit, Tig was a damn good fight.

El Maestro: Indeed, he was born to fight. But his head wasn’t clear, that’s what made the difference.

Vance: Is that why you call me here to meditate every week?

El Maestro: I need to know where your head is at going into your matches. This streak you’ve got is more than just a way to impress everybody. You’ve done that. Now it’s a commodity, something that people aim for. People are working towards being the man who can say they broke your streak.

Vance: Don’t I know it. It seems like with every new person I’ve faced, there’s been a new excuse. GI Styles’ head “wasn’t in the right place.” Superior Quality’s inner fire “needed to be awakened,” right before I beat him again at Pain for Pride. Heck, I’m pretty sure Tiberius Jones and Brian Daniels still think in their head they ended my streak by pinning Lucian Black. I like the latest one that Tig came up with. It was basically “Man, if these stupid rings just didn’t have ropes, then that rope break wouldn’t have counted!” It seems like people are grasping to what feeble excuse they can come up with, but at the end of the day, no man has yet to pin these shoulders to the mat for a three count. It almost makes me wonder what excuse Calvin Lewis is going to come up with this week.

El Maestro: I hope you make Johnny Football spit shine your title on Dynasty, there isn’t an excuse in the world for that!

Vance: I don’t really care what excuses he makes, to be honest. I’d rather hear a list of weak excuses than “Ladies and gentlemen, your winner is Calvin Lewis!” Especially to a guy who claims to be so different, so much better than everybody else yet… seems just the same. Ever since I’ve been here, it’s all been a string of guys who think they’re different than the rest. Guys who thought they were the one who was tough enough to beat me. And who’s to say that Calvin Lewis isn’t every bit he says he is? Maybe he is the Epitome of Excellence, and if so that’s great! It would be exciting to see how I measure up to the “perfect” athlete. But who’s to say he’s not like all the other people with empty words? Who’s to say he’s not like the Hunter Spearings who at one time talked a big game and then ended up having their rise squandered by the Big Bad Wolf. Honestly, he seems to be following the same trend as those men, continuing to obnoxiously patronize me telling me I have a “target” on my back. 

[Vance shifts his focus to the camera in order to address Calvin Lewis directly.]

Vance: If I have to hear another person tell me I have a fucking target on my back I think I’ll fucking scream. What the fuck do you think I won this for? So I could frolic with it in a field of fucking flowers for all eternity? Nah, I won this title so I could take shit stains like you and bust your head and prove to you that you have no fucking chance of taking this from me. I PUT THIS TARGET ON MY OWN BACK! THIS target is how I live, how I thrive. Without this target on my back, the paychecks get smaller and the competition gets weaker, and I’d rather not have either of those things. I came here because I want to fight the very BEST, and that’s what this title means, it means a ticket to one day fighting the very BEST in EAW. If you want to beat me, take my streak and “open up a world of possibilities” for yourself, then you’re going to have to come at me with some stronger shit than you did with TLA and especially than you did with GI Styles. I’ve beaten GI Styles THREE times to his none. 

Let me tell you, I respect you for coming to this world and plying your skills, don’t get me wrong on that. Congratulations, even! You beat TLA, you’ll make a great asset to the New Breed Division! But you have to realize that I’m probably just as new to this as you are, the only difference is… you say you're perfect and I have been perfect. That’s why there’s still a zero in the L column of my record. You want to make a splash against the big dogs, but you picked the wrong one; I’m still proving myself too. You might have better luck establishing yourself against names like Jacob Senn or GI Styles, but… I’ve already beaten them, anyway. That’s something I don’t think you realize between you and me, because you think I have nothing to lose this week. You couldn’t be any more wrong, I have everything to lose. Like you said, if you beat me it opens up a world of possibilities for you, but for me all it does is give me multiple people with claim to THIS championship, since GI Styles is currently the Number One Contender. If you beat me, you’re also the first person on this planet who can claim to have beaten me, and I’ll be DAMNED if I let an annoying prick like you be the first man to say that. I honestly don’t care if you’re scared of me or not, either. You don’t have to be. All you have to be is ready, because on Dynasty, the “rabid dog” comes face to face with the Big Bad Wolf, and if you’re any less perfect than you say you are, you’ll be nothing more than another name on the long list of people who couldn’t break my streak. And my question for you then will be simple.

“What’s your excuse?”

El Maestro: Johnny Football doesn’t stand a chance! You’re going to humiliate him! 

Vance: You really think so, El Maestro?

El Maestro: Listen to me and I know so!

[The camera fades to black.]
LVCIAN
Post September 3rd 2015, 10:44 am by LVCIAN
|THE WARS TO COME|

(Dynasty Wrestling announcer Stew is seen backstage on his new interview set sitting alongside  Dynasty superstar Lucian Black)

Stew:  Hello everybody and welcome to our first weekly interview on EAW.com and DynastyWrestling.com! My guest at this time is none other than the man known as "The Mastodon", the same man who ALMOST became the first ever Dynasty World Heavyweight Champion last week, Lucian Black. Welcome, Lucian.

Lucian: What's up, Stew? Thanks for having me.

Stew: Last week Alex Anderson was crowned the first ever Dynasty World Heavyweight Champion. How do you feel about that? Because it's no secret you two don't like it each other. And becoming a world champion was a life long dream of yours.

Lucian: You know.. Losing to Alex Anderson made me realize something. It made me realize that despite everything that has happened in the past there are people who still support me, who care for me. And their support is far more valuable to me than any championship, Stew. I've been in the trenches, I have been through many battles throughout the course of my career. I've faced many hardships and many tribulations to get this far. I know how it feels to be at war with the world, on your own. It's been one versus all from the beginning. With that being said, I am happy for Alex Anderson. Like him or hate him you can't deny the fact he earned this. At first I was sort of hesitant about Anderson being the representative of Dynasty Wrestling and to be perfectly honest I still am, but he totally deserves it. Granted he isn't the best candidate to lead Dynasty Wrestling to the golden age, but he is worthy of that privilege.

Stew: Where do you go from here? What's next for Lucian Black?

Lucian: I have no idea... I have no idea where I am going. I don't know what's next for me, but I am absolutely ready for it. Whatever it may be. It's been a roller coaster ride. I've had a career full of ups and downs. I have fallen many times, but I always get up. No matter how hard I get hit I get up, I don't stay down. I'll get up again. This is not the end of me. In fact, this only the beginning. And I know I say that every time I lose a big match, but I mean it. Every single time I lose it's a new beginning for me.

Stew: In the past couple of weeks you gained many supporters and many followers, but you have also gained more doubters, more critics and detractors, what do you got to say to those people?

Lucian: To the ones that have supported me since day one, to the ones who have been with me through thick and through thin THANK YOU. I can't stress it enough. Your support means the world to me. To the people who still doubt my skills and ability, to the ones who constantly criticize and question my superiority keep it up. There's nothing you can do or say to stop me from getting to the very top of the mountain. I wish one of these "detractors" would step up in my face and tell me everything they think about me, face to face. It would be interesting to see if they got the balls.

Stew: Have you been keeping up with what is going on in the land of elite? If you have, what is your stance on the war between Hexa-Gun and Zack Crash?

Lucian: I actually have been keeping up with what is happening in EAW. Shout out to my brother from another mother Diamond Cage by the way. I'm sure he will whoop Dark Demon's ass. When it comes to this whole conflict between Zack Crash's forces and Hexa-Gun I think the Dy-Hards and the EAW universe knows who started it and they sure as hell know who will finish it. I still haven't forgotten everything Crash has done to EAW and Dynasty Wrestling and I still haven't forgotten what he did to me at Pain For Pride 8. The moment he sent those jackasses down to the ring was the moment he signed his own death sentence. I'm burning Crash's empire to the ground, I am turning it into dust. It's only a matter of time before we cross paths again. We all know that Dynasty Wrestling WILL be at Territorial Invasion, that is no secret. I will be there and trust me when I say this, Stew, that maggot will pay for everything he has done.. I'll make sure of that. And Hexa-Gun needs to keep their nose out of my business if they don't want to end up like Crash.

Stew: Now this week you will be facing someone you are highly familiar with. Someone who coincidentally was at ringside for your match last week. His name is Carlos Rosso. I know you have defeated him before, but now things are slightly different. Carlos wants to be world champion just as much as you want, what will happen when the two of you clash once again against each other?

Lucian: Anything could happen. Carlos Rosso is one hell of a talent. And this time he is more dangerous than he was the last time we faced off. I know he is hungry, but guess what? I am hungrier. I don't just want to be World Heavyweight Champion I need to be World Heavyweight Champion. I don't care if it's the Answers World Championship, the EAW Championship or the World Heavyweight Championship itself. I need to be world champion. I won't eat, I will not sleep, I will not do anything until one of those world titles is in my possession. If I want to be world champion though, I have to beat Carlos Rosso. I have to prevail, I have to endure the  pain he is going to dish out. Because after all, Carlos is next in line for a world title shot. What would happen if I beat the number one contender? I would get one step closer to achieving my life long dream. I hope you understand that, Carlos. I got nothing against you, but I NEED this. I won't be happy with myself unless I spear you in half and pin you.

Stew: One more thing, Lucian.

Lucian: Go ahead

Stew: Is there anything else you'd like to say? Is there a message you would like to send? This is the right moment, the eyes of the world are fixated on you right now.

Lucian: I already said everything I wanted to say. The tyrants will fall, the downtrodden will rise and we will win the wars to come.. together.

Stew: Thank you for your time, Lucian.

(Lucian nods as the camera fades to black)
Bhris Elite
Post September 3rd 2015, 2:01 am by Bhris Elite
Man so one thing goes wrong for The Iconomy and we go from facing the likes of DDD, Ryan Savage and TLA to fighting two worthless chumps? So know A-Will is talking about last time we were in the ring I got "Lucky".  See A-Will me winning is never "Luck" it's based on pure skill nothing I do is based off "Luck" everything I do is because of MY pure talent.  Now can you say the same A-Will has every victory you've ever gotten (Which isn't many) based on skill? Or was it YOU who had luck on you're side? Hell man you're lucky to even be in the same ring as me anymore or JJ Silva hell ANY OF THE ICONOMY. A-Williams then goes on to discuss how I brag about the victory every time I get the chance.   I would never stoop to that low of a level that I have to brag about defeating someone like you.  So what kind of trouble am I in A-Will?

What are you going to do huh? Give me more tips on how to exercise and lift weights? Or let me guess when I get in that ring you are going to destroy me right? You are going to tear me to pieces am I correct?  A-Will trust me I've heard you trying to "reach out" to me but if you couldn't tell because maybe you're to focused on the "Dark Horses" I've been focused on much bigger and better things to prove that me defeating you wasn't a fluke.  However it looks like you're voice has finally been heard but this time you get some help from Trent Yoder.  And this time I got help from JJ Silva not that I need any in the first place. Because I'm sure ME Mr.200 Percent would do PERFECTLY fine against both of you by myself.  So A-Will and Trent I want you guys to know if we defeat you guys please leave the excuses at home and just live up to the fact we WILL beat you.  Also leave the blind threats of you ever defeating me or even "hurting" me at home alright? Because it will NEVER happen.   Also leave the corny jokes like "Leave my side bitch at home"  alright? But if that's what you want me to do and tell JJ not come to the ring with me Friday I got just to prove to him I will never have a mishaps like I did 2 weeks ago again.  I will go in the ring with you BOTH and defeat both of you bitches. 

One more thing though A-Will.  Do you understand the word "Good"? or the word "Threat".  I mean sure you might be right we might just be an alliance.  However were a damn good one I mean all of us alone can do damage but us working together and putting our abilities together is EVEN better.  While you and Trent alone are not good nor a threat.  On the other hand Myself, JJ, Eclipse and Cailin are threats alone in the ring but like I said us together is even more of a threat.  While you guys together well you guys really don't threaten anyone.  For god sakes you can't even threaten a small puppy.   It gets me upset you guys will disrespect horses by calling yourself "Dark Horses".  Horses are elegant beautiful animals and you guys are just... To be honest I don't know what animal wouldn't be disrespected if you two were to name you're shit tag team after them.  That's enough talking for now though.  I'm sure A-Will and come out and spew the same bullshit he already said and Trent will back him up fact of the matter is...

Iconomy is actually worth watching, Dark Horses not so much...

Figured I end my my talk with a corny phrase too.
Marcus Creed
Post September 3rd 2015, 1:57 am by Marcus Creed
Dynasty Promo 4:
MX-13 Finale

(Marcus and Troy are seen in their personal locker room gearing up and preparing for their match on Dynasty. They both seem like they were getting into the zone and Marcus’s eye catches the camera through his peripheral vision. He walks past Troy patting him on the shoulder before walking center view of the camera.)

Marcus: Pain? Scorpio you want to talk pain? If you honestly believe you’re going to inflict such pain on us you’re truly more dumb than we thought you were. I don’t know who you think you are… or who you think you might be.. but let me assure you, you’re not it. I’m The Reverend Of The Ring! MX-13 is on a whole different level than you are, Scorpio. Making false promise and following up with the classic newbie dreams of wishing to be the World Heavyweight Champion.. Very common goal. Although there’s nothing wrong with shooting for the stars.. it’ll come to no surprise when you come crashing down. God shows no mercy.. In his purest form he has no comparison to anyone.. or anything. God is a divine being who is simply unreachable. By wishing for god to have mercy, I must say I respectively decline. There is no reason for mercy to be given in this match because you’ve thrown the gauntlet.. and MX-13 shall respond in the only way that we know how.. Through pure action. Our opinions don’t affect you? That’s fine. Except they weren’t opinions, they were facts. You as a competitor do not hold a candle to our flame. You can’t be like us. MX-13 is elite.

(Troy stands up removing his sunglasses and kind of walks past Marcus. The camera follows him as he comes to a stop standing near the lockers itself. He just gets a very malicious smirk on his face before speaking.)

Ace: HA HA HA……….i like this guy he's got spunk, i will give him that but i want you to know that you can't get me to bleed even if you tried to cut me with a knife. The only blood that will be spilled is yours and that will be by the hands of Mr.blood spiller himself, Troy Ace. See this match is not only our debut but it's also the match that will make you think twice before you think you are the luckiest person in the world but even leprechauns luck runs out once they are caught and have to give up their pot of gold and you no leprechaun because you have no gold. Its not about being the new guy... not at all hell we were all new guys at one point in time you just have to show people that your good enough but at the rate your going your matches are going to end badly for you number one being this one this match is a lost for you and your partner for sure there are also people you dont piss off and MX-13 being two of those people.so where is your head at you may be all pumped up now but come Dynasty you will shake and trimble once you step in the ring with me so ask your self how much luck do you have left and is it enough to get you to surive this match i will repeat my self youve already lost this one so dont think your going to win but if anyone asked me your pot is looking a little empty to me see we are nothing like the ones youve faced before we are more dangerous and deadlyer then what you have faced.  Look me let say this you're here in my world in my company and in my ring so to me you're disrespecting me and i don't take kindly to disrespect at all so now i have to show you that this is the match of your life and that i am your end see you're not ready for a guy my size or power and your partner is your major setback so therefore you're going to fall super hard and but Marcus and myself so be ready this is where you start fresh and and try again.    

(The camera pans back to Marcus as he is looking onto the camera with a very confident look on his face. He seems like he is in a great mood.)

Marcus: Relentless.. it’s a very funny word to me. I hear it tossed around quite often from almost every guy in the locker room.. I’m nothing of the sort. I exceed far beyond that to where it simply cannot be put into words. My style is like no other and what I have cannot be taught.. I’m a very pure and unique competitor. I’ve yet to come across another man to even come close to what I have to offer and I promise you’re no different. MX-13 is a true unit. We’re aren’t a randomly assembled team to face off into a match for exposure.. We’re what Tag Team wrestling is. Together, you don’t have chance and beating us by yourself. Your partner has been very quiet which makes it very clear to me that you’re truly on your own. This is more like a handicap match to us and if you’re really this delusional to think you can outdo the numbers game.. well in your own words, doubt our abilities, and it will be you.. that shall suffer the consequences. We’re not holding back, we have no true belief in the word “mercy.” Troy is the most malicious man on the planet and that is fact. Marcus Creed is the most athletic man to ever strike this company.. fact. Scorpio.. is just another wannabe sociopath who preys on pain itself. I like the fire within in you.. it’s just your words will never back up the action you’re capable of. The problem that you have is that you’re setting such a high bar that only MX-13 could live up to. It seems to me that your “throne” is for the taking, MX-13 is going to take it. But you’re “ruthless” right? Aye Troy, what’s your opinion on  being ruthless?

Ace: Him ruthless…….. He is no where near ruthless why you ask, Marcus? Well think who in the hell has he caused pain to, no one….me on the other hand Calvin Lewis saw first hand that ruthless is what im about i tossed him around like he was a ragdoll and more yes i lost but i showed him that i'm no one to sleep on and not to be taking as a joke. So you think your ruthless then i want you to come at me with all you've got because i'm going to expect nothing from you but your “Ruthlessness?” I want to see all the pain you're going to cause me show The Ace that you can hurt him because that sting and venom you think is going to work…..well i drink your venom when i eat my food. not only Calvin Lewis but i've showed many of people that im ruthless and will not stop till i see fit now its time to show you first hand that that you don't have what it takes to call yourself ruthless i'm going to show you that being that you have to do whatever it take and hurt whoever is in your way to call yourself that which i've done in all my matches so therefore i am able to call myself ruthless you can't say the same…. so do me a favor and call yourself a fluffy cupcake because you nor your invisible partner can amount to what MX-13 is and will become.

Ace: Welcome to E-ACE-W

Marcus: SUPREMACY… IS NOW!!!

( Troy and Marcus do their patented knuckle touch before walking to the door to exit. When Marcus opens the door two female fans are standing right in front of the doorway smiling at the two. One of the girls run up to Marcus immediately hugging him and the other leaps into the arms of Troy. Both Troy and Marcus look at each other smiling and send a wink to the camera.)

Voice Production: This is brought to you by MX-13 saying: …..

Girls: We are better than you!!!   

*Fades to black.*
Hayden the Kiwi
Calvin Lewis #6 - The Road to Perfection
Post September 3rd 2015, 1:02 am by Hayden the Kiwi

Calvin Lewis #6 - The Road to Perfection

Soft country guitar strumming, along with the mysterious lonely wailing of an echoed note fill the ambience of the scene. We find Calvin Lewis, standing in the middle of a long and lonely highway, stretching far out into the distance. The road disappears over the horizon eventually. With the sun beating down on his back, the Epitome of Excellence is the only soul seen along the road. He smiles, shielding his eyes from the sun a little and opens his mouth to speak in a relaxed, calm voice - contrasting his usual wild nature.

"It is a long road to perfection." He begins, pausing to let his voice sink in as it cuts through the quiet background music. "But it is a road that I walk alone."

He begins walking along the highway, slowly.

"Over the past month, Calvin Lewis has erupted onto the scene. He has rocked the world and made his name known. Over the past month, I have stepped out of my world as a star football player to learn more about Calvin Lewis the professional wrestler.

I have adapted. I have changed my gameplan when needed, to ensure that I remain at the pinnacle of this business. I am the new breed, the new benchmark of excellence. It has been a learning curve, realising that I am not simply going to walk all over each and every opponent that I face with ease. GI Styles taught me that lesson; a valuable lesson to learn so easily in my career - that I am not perfect, that I am not better than everybody else here simply because I can run faster, jump higher and play ball better. He taught me that comparing footballers to wrestlers is like comparing oranges to bananas. Just because I was a great banana doesn't mean I will make a great orange."

He stops walking and the camera closes in on him.

"However, there are two things that people still don't know about Calvin Lewis." 

Lewis holds up one finger. "First... I make a damned good orange. I am the rare breed of people on this earth that can be oranges, bananas, apples, cherries, tangelos and any other fruit I desire - simply because I am that damned good. Nobody else in this business can match Calvin Lewis as the dual-sport athlete. I proved that to Troy Ace and I will prove it again to Vance Tybull."

He holds up a second finger. "Secondly... I don't forget lessons that I have learnt. Losing to GI Styles was a humbling experience. It fuelled my fire, refocused me. I don't plan on losing again, definitely not while I am building momentum on the Road to Perfection. Tybull had better be prepared for that."

He continues walking again, the camera moving behind him to capture the length of his journey ahead. No end destination is in sight, the long road seeming to stretch on to eternity. When the shot moves around once more to focus on his face, the background of the shot shows where he had come from. Walking away from a golden hazed Mexican village, a signpost reading 'El New Breedo' hangs, slowly getting smaller and smaller as Calvin Lewis moves on. Now that the sun is not quite so bright in his eyes, Calvin's usual ambivalent look of determination and wild unhinged unpredictability fills his face.

"TLA found out last week just what Calvin Lewis is made out of. He found out what the Epitome of Excellence is capable of when he has a fire lit underneath him. People can throw all the excuses about shoulder injuries out that they want, but a true competitor knows... as TLA would know, that winning is the only thing that matters; and Calvin Lewis pinned the New Breed Champion."

His eyes remain trained on the road in front of him as he passes a single signpost that reads National Elite City: 5 miles. The fire returns to his eyes.

"Now, it is Vance Tybull in my sights. My quest for perfection continues in the only way that Calvin Lewis knows how... take down the big dogs. Make a splash and be heard.

I must prove that last week was no fluke win, that Calvin Lewis is a true contender for any championship belt that might take my fancy. One big win is not enough to build a legacy on, but two in a row? Then people may start talking about just how much of the real deal that Calvin Lewis is."

His shoulders move in a bit of a confident swagger as he continues, the smile returning to his face as he walks on along the road.

"I am every bit as good as I say I am. I don't just call myself the Epitome of Excellence, I go out and show it. I walk the walk as much as I talk the talk.

Now, Vance Tybull stands in my way. A formidable opponent on any day of the week. He hits hard, he doesn't take any crap and he lets you know who is boss in the ring. Vance Tybull is a hunter, he is nobody's prey. He doesn't wear that championship because he found it at the bottom of a cereal box. He earned that strap, he earned the bragging rights that go along with it and the respect of a champion that comes along with wearing the belt.

And I do respect him..."

Once more, Calvin stops for a moment. His smile fades from his face, his eyes returning to the wild-man look that we saw last week during his flashes of uncontrollable rage. The darker side of perfection threatens to once more rear its ugly head.

"But, that championship means one thing. A giant-ass target on your back. Every man and his dog now wants a piece of you in order to prove themselves. Hell, I want to rip your arms off your body and beat you about the head with them just to prove a point... and only because you wear that belt."

He takes a single breath, closing his eyes and holding it before exhaling. When he breathes out, his face seems a little more relaxed; the darker side of him swallowed back down once more.

"I said it to TLA last week, and I will say it again. You lose to me and it opens up a whole new world of possibilities for me... but you will still be champion. You will still walk away with that belt. You have nothing really to gain by defeating me and nothing really to lose. So, it doesn't matter as much to you.

But.

I on the other hand, have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I will fight, claw and go that extra mile simply to pin your shoulders to the mat only because in doing so, I will finally prove to myself, and everybody else here that I deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as people like GI Styles, TLA, Vance Tybull and our new Dynasty Champion Anderson.

I am on that level; you just don't know it yet."

He continues walking, silently for a while before turning his attention back to the camera.

"Tybull, you may be a 'put-up-or-shut-up' kind of guy, a 'shut up and fight' kind of guy. You are the Big Bad Wolf. Perhaps that is because you have the personality of a teabag or perhaps you just prefer to let your actions do the talking for you. Either way, it matters little to me. All that matters is what happens inside that ring on Friday night. Winning or losing, the only important things in this business. Calvin Lewis is not afraid of the Big Bad Wolf, no sir. 

Make no mistake, buddy, I come with every intention of bringing you hell. I come to fight. Don't be misled by my charismatic, handsome, perfect package; I know you can't quite relate to that, so you may get the wrong idea. Underestimate me at your peril. Because when you look at Calvin Lewis, you see a man who has all the excellence of being an extraordinary athlete, a perfect game-planner, an adaptable quick thinker and more gifted than any person who ever laced up a pair of wrestling boots. BUT, you also see a man who has all the ruthlessness of a rabid dog, a man wild enough to tear you limb from limb and a man unpredictable enough to keep you guessing right until the point where you are on your back staring up into the lights, wondering what the hell happened."

the Epitome of Excellence stops, running a hand slowly through his hair before smiling at the camera.

"I am the complete package - excellence coupled with ruthlessness. Just which Calvin Lewis do you think you are going to come across this week? Do you really think you have what it takes to stop a runaway train?

I am on my road to perfection, Vance Tybull is simply one Big Bad Speed-bump along the way. I'm ready for you, Champ... Are you ready for me?

Calvin bloody Lewis."
A-Will
Post September 3rd 2015, 12:28 am by A-Will
Silva, do you know the real purpose of a tag team? I want you to really dig down in that egotistic infested mind of yours and think about this question because you seem not to know about this kind of aspect in the business. When I was in singles competition, I was looking for that something I was missing and I found it in Trent Yoder. He is, without a shadow of a doubt, a future champion in this business, but so am I. Great minds think alike and The Dark Horses are great minds, but fools like you and Chris seldom differ. I've been in this company longer than you and I seen people like you and Chris come and go and, in reality, you're just the new flavor of the month. Me and Trent enjoy the flavor of the month because it tastes so damn good. When The Dark Horses were established, it was a historic day because me and Trent were empowered with the missing element in our careers and, if you have that much faith in backing the hell up and handing your partner over to me, I'd be more than willing to showcase it on the spot.

The unit that is The Dark Horses have a strong pact that will never be broken, but what can we say for The Iconomy? It's not about me being better than you. I don't even have to say it. I let my actions in the ring speak as far that goes. There have been days where, written in the history books, someone "defeated" The Dark Horses by pinfall, but we never truly lose because we are always the last team standing. Silva, contradiction is a big trait that you have. I don't see what your problem with me is, but implying that I've went into the tag team division because I was helpless only makes you the hypocrite. If you actually take the time to use the advancements in technology today rather than go on and on based on false assumptions and accusations, you'd actually learn something. I have experience in tag team wrestling and I had success in tag team wrestling. I'm far from a bust, but that's the idea you get because you, yourself, are one. You need Chris and he needs you in order to even be mentioned in the same breath as Maxwell Dachs. As deluded as he is, he still carries more relevance in that imaginary championship of his than both of your careers combined. The truth is The Dark Horses could go our separate ways today and we would be able to succeed in this business more than before. That's the true reward in tag teams, feeding off of one another's intelligence and using it to hone your craft, not standing somewhere talking crap to fuel your ego. I just gave you some advice. Learn it, memorize it, and use it. 

Now, I'm on to you, Chris. I like meeting you in the ring because that memory of you being lucky always flashes in the back of my mind when I see you across the ring. That's a bad thing for you. You could have just moved on from that match, but all you ever do is brag about it. Is that how much a victory against me mean to you? I'm flattered that you think of me being on a high pedestal as you should, but some things are meant to be said in private or not said at all. You've ran your mouth for far too long and it's gotten you in trouble. I've even tried to reach out to you a few times to give you another chance to prove that what happened wasn't a fluke, but every time I try to do so, you run with your tail tucked between your legs. That's not the definition of a man. If you were one, you would be confident in your abilities, but I can tell that you're not through both your actions and your eyes. They tell the same story. I'm still up for the opportunity. You can tell your side bitch to step back and I can tell Trent I got this one and we can go to war, but that's only if you were a man. I understand that you won't, but this Friday, it's another story. I still get my hands on you and JJ Silva and I can't wait. 

The Iconomy is an alliance, but The Dark Horses is a dynasty.
Scorpio
Post September 2nd 2015, 11:40 pm by Scorpio

As the video comes to an end... all goes black as you suddenly hear a voice coming from somewhere. 

Mysterious Voice: "Things are coming... things are about to happen that will make every head in the arena turn and look and BEG to look away. My name is Alexander Trent Scorpio... You may refer to me as Scorpio. I am the nightmare that every man and woman dreams about. THINGS are about to change around here. You may doubt my words... But my actions speak even louder... I am coming... I am coming... [A loud sound of somebodies last gasp of air being stolen from their lungs was heard as the video suddenly showed a fire start and a man standing with his back turned to the camera decked out in demonic body paint.] I... Am... Here..."

Suddenly the arena began to flicker between different dark shades of red, blue, green, and purple among others as "The Scorpion" by Megadeth filled the arena. The Scorpion had arrived... Scorpio came slowly walking out from the back painted up like a demon as he looked out at the crowd which the majority of them were booing him by knowing who he is and what he is capable of doing. He is dressed ready to compete and looks ready for action as he walked with a meaning towards the ring with a serious scowl on his face striking fear into those in the audience. Scorpio walked up the steel steps and over to the other side fo the ring to demand a microphone from the ring announcer. Scorpio returned to the center of the ring as the lights went up and his theme music came to a close. Scorpio stared out in front of him at the booing fans and those not giving him a reaction and showed now emotion towards them as he raised the microphone to his lips.

Scorpio: "They say some men are simply born evil... I like to think that was not me. I like to tell myself that I become the man I am today by my own choice but that is simply not the case. The craving for power, the craving for punishment, the craving for more... it is a sickening habit to get may I tell you. Let me let you in a little bit about who I am... I am the first and only son of Walter John Scorpio... the millionaire owner of Las Vegas's very own Scorpio Casino. The company that I was born to take over but that was not my calling. I never wanted to be under my fathers shadow, I never wanted to use my fathers money because I am can fend for myself. That is why I made a fortune for myself and told my father I no longer needed him or his casino. I turned 18 and knowing the works, I became a millionaire as well soon enough... but that was never enough. I went into business with my best friend and gained more power and more money... [Scorpio grew slightly quiet as he paused for a moment as if to show he had emotion.] And that cost me my best friend.... Rest his soul... Now... now I am here for what I thrive for now... punishment and glory... And that is EXACTLY what I am here for. I will punish all who oppose me... they will fall like every man that has ever stepped before me! I will achieve my ultimate glory and there isn't a damn thing that any man in this company can do about it and if I was you [Scorpio had an sadistic grin come across his face.] I wouldn't even try... For your own personal safety."

The crowd had decided their feelings about the debuting Scorpio as the entire place had begun to boo coming to grasp with the fact that Scorpio was not a good guy. Scorpio only wore the same sadistic grin on his face which was enough to give a grown man chills down his spine. Scorpio was not a man of many emotions... he was a man who enjoyed to play mind games and cause pain. He was a man that loved to achieve glory and rule a company... and he was a man that liked to let his future victims know exactly what was going to happen to them to give them the chance to safe themselves. If they choose to not believe Scorpio's words... well The Scorpion will have to strike. Scorpio raised the microphone back to his lips ignoring the crowd letting them clearly know that they would not be affecting him in any way.

Scorpio: "You will soon learn that your opinions mean nothing to me. I do exactly what I want and do it whenever I please. Do you know why I have that right? I have that right because there is NOBODY who is going to stop me from doing so. Whoever steps up to The Scorpion will be stung and will be forced to face their early demise. I am a man who loves to enforce pain and steal your every dream. I am here to make everybody look and see that they will never be me. I am here to make everybody see they can't beat me! My main goal here is to become the World Champion and stand on the top of MY company because nobody will be able to knock me off my throne! Many men have been brave enough to try and they all found themselves at my feet begging for mercy. You will not survive the sting... I named my finisher Luck's Over because that is exactly what it is whenever you step into the ring with me! Your LUCK... IS OVER! I was born the luckiest man to ever live with the talent to back it up. I was BORN to be the greatest and I dare anybody to stand up and try to exterminate me. I will rip your spirit from you, suck your soul away like a dementor, and take your life like the Grim Reaper..."

The smile had certainly left Scorpio's face as he turned his head with a cold sadistic glare to look at the audience member that continued to boo him to no prevail. Scorpio lowered his head to stare at the mat below his feet and squatted down before raising the microphone to continue what he had left to say. 

Scorpio: "You will all suffer a similar fate... your blood will be spilled in this very ring. Tonight I am to make a statement... to let everybody know that Scorpio has arrived and may God have mercy on each and every soul... Tonight... Troy Ace and Marcus Creed... you have been chosen to be made into a statement. I guess you can say it was just your luck... that you have been placed into the ring with a man like me. Let me warn you since I am new and you may not know how this all works... You come out here and I will put an end to you. I will leave you bloodied and battered in the center of the ring like many men before you both! I will leave you begging for misery and I will not give up a inch! I am relentless... I am ruthless... I am The Scorpion and I have no compassion for any man who dares face me. [Scorpio slightly smirked before going right back to his serious angry glare as he suddenly screamed out making some fans jump.] DOUBT ME! Don't take my words seriously... that is fine by me. Doubt me and you will face the consequences. This is an open warning to all of Dynasty... This is MY Dynasty... Don't stand in my way or you will feel the venom steal your life away. Fear The Scorpion..."

Scorpio tossed the microphone to the side as the lights to the arena went off and "The Scorpion" by Megadeth played once more. As the lights came back up, the ring was empty expect for the microphone beside the silhouette of a Scorpion. 
(The camera cuts to TLA at an Irish pub, drinking an Irish drink, surrounded by Irish bitches, and jamming out to Irish music.)

TLA: This is quite a fine establishment you have here dear sir. I respect your culture immensely as well as your people. The world is so much better for having people like you around.

(TLA takes a deep sip of his Irish whiskey as a fat guy bumps into him from behind.)

TLA: You son of a bitch.

(TLA grabs his whiskey bottle and smashes it over the head of the fat man.)

TLA: Quieres tocarme cabron? Te voy a matar esta pinche noche!

(TLA is kindly asked to leave the establishment as he continues to drink in the alleyway.)

TLA: That was disappointing. I thought bar fights were legal in Ireland.

(TLA watches as an old white man is shown assraping a goat nearby in the alleyway.)

TLA: I see. I am in Oklahoma. That is even more disappointing news. I bet Tig Kelly feels right at home here.

(TLA looks up solemnly at the Irish flag waving above the pub door, with the flag of Oklahoma only slightly above it.)

TLA: They raped your culture Tig. I am so sorry that you had to be here to see this.

(TLA seethes in anger as he pounds his fist on the ground.)

TLA: Just like how you were raped by Vance Tybull last week on Dynasty.

(TLA pounds his fist again on the ground as he begins to bleed from the knuckles.)

TLA: Poor Tig. Pobrecito… I am so appalled by the loss of your undefeated streak. Everyone’s undefeated streak be breakin’ but Tybull’s. But that’s the good news Tig because you already lost so who cares if you lose again? You will have no motivation to kick my ass! That’s disappointing. I want to get in a real bar fight with a real Irishman. It’s one of my life goals you see. You can’t live until you have tried everything at least once and after this week on Dynasty I will be closer to resting in peace. I will learn from you Tig Kelly. I will learn the ways of your great beard and possibly grow one myself before the match is over. Because that is what I will need to do to defeat you.

(TLA strokes his chin as he takes another sip of Irish whiskey.)

TLA: Once my beard is longer than yours, and my dick is already longer than yours all will be aligned. Don’t you see Tig? I don’t need shit to beat you. I don’t need shit but a beard. Because who are the only people who have beards? Men. Also bears… and bearded ladies but do you see any of them around here? I thought I saw a bear backstage last week but I must’ve been drunker than I am right now. Shiiiiiiiiit I’m sauced as fuck but here is the answer Tig. I just need to be a man and then and only then will I fuck you up. Because I don’t give a fuck about your threats. You think you scare me? I ain’t scared of shit. I go too hard to even think about fear. 

(TLA pours some whiskey in a nearby bowl for Steroid Dawg.)

TLA: I go hard in the night and in the day and when haters fuck with me they do nothin’ but pay. I wreck people like you for a livin’ I ain’t about that givin’. I’ll fucking wreck you Tig… cuz TLA is unforgiving.

(TLA takes a large sip of whiskey finishing the bottle. He cracks open a beer can as he leans his head back against the wall and looks up into the Oklahoma sunset.)

TLA:  You got threats Tig. I got threats too. Let’s see who threatens who. You ain’t gonna cripple me Tig, and send me out the game. Break both my legs, and I will be comin’ out in that wheelchair not handin’ out resumes but handin’ out asswhippings! I don’t need em to hurt y’all cuz I am versatile like that. I got the Miami quickness… you just got that Galway slow. You can’t even look me in the eye Tig, you ain’t even in my league. Come at me in a speedo when I’m rockin’ a battle fatigue. You say you a monster holmes… who you supposed to be… Freddie Krueger? Tryin’ to step up in my dreams and make me shiver with fear? Dawg… Wes Craven is dead… so imma just have another beer.

(TLA takes a deep sip of his Corona.)

TLA: Oh was that too soon for y’all? Sorry I ain’t got no morals. I say the shit you too scared to, and I don’t let no man rest on his laurels. So send me back to the gutter boi I’ll still fight you from there. Cuz I been through that shit already… ain’t got nothin’ to fear. But you bought my mask dawg! I get paid for that! So to you I say… thank you! I just gotta say it’s a shame homie… that we jailmates in a cell and I still gotta shank you. I don’t need a mask holmes, you got that covered… I can’t see shit behind that beard man… but your eyes while you’re smothered.

(TLA places a bowl of shit with milk in it outside the doorway of the pub. TLA stands up and dusts off his suit as he wanders down the alleyway towards the setting sun.)
Marcus Creed
Post September 2nd 2015, 6:37 pm by Marcus Creed
Dynasty Promo 3:

MX-13

(Marcus Creed is shown with Troy Ace, in Atlanta, Georgia at a local training facility. Marcus isn’t dressed in casual training clothes, he is wearing an ATL snapback with a red Atlanta hawks shirt, and camouflage cargo shorts. Troy is wearing a combine training shirt with long blue basketball shorts and sunglasses. Marcus is spotting Troy on the weight bench as he finishes his sets. Troy places the bar on the rack when Marcus says something that catches his attention.. Troy sits up and Marcus walks around as the mood seems to get more serious.)

Marcus: This is MX-13’s official debut this week on Dynasty, Troy. Saying this is important is kind of an understatement in it’s own, to sum up the feeling.. it’s kind of surreal. Now don’t get me wrong, I have no doubts that we’ll have our arms raised at the end of the match; it’s just we also need to make the impact that we both know we’re capable of.

Ace: Look, Marcus, I see what you’re saying. I really do. Trust me when I say we have this match in the bag. I’m not saying that in the manner of a guess, I’m looking you directly in the eyes with confidence. On paper, it’s just 4 new guys squaring off in what seems to be a filler on the card.. But that’s definitely not the case at all. People can say what they want but in the end they will tune in to see what the new talent looks like. We’ve come too far to lose this match come Dynasty. We’ve expressed our mindset on the two, and followed it up with a huge dose of reality. We’ve pushed their backs against the wall and struck so much fear into their hearts that they remain speechless to this very second. I’m not worried about Scorpio, and I not worried about the self-proclaimed “Hitman” Matthew Hawkins either. They’ve given me no reasons to. We will without a doubt dominate in this matchup.

Marcus: MX-13 will be a force in no time! I never doubted our potential. We have success on our mind and no one will be able to knock us on our path. It’s just I was making sure your mind was straight my man, the past few weeks have been rough. Dynasty has done you wrong in terms of improper booking. That perfection fetish, Calvin Lewis dude.. and that rip off perfection dude Mark Michaels, then you have the russian dwarf, Maxwell Dachs. What I’m trying to say is you deserved better than that. They did you wrong.

Ace: Look, Marcus.. I get what you’re trying to say here, but my mind is fully focused MX-13. What we do as a team is my retribution to the injustices that I’ve faced in the course of this past month. But I will not let the past dictate my future, that wouldn’t benefit me in the slightest. This is where I’m at now and my number one focus is to rise through the Tag Team division and show exactly why MX-13 is the best Tag Team today. Brute force.. High speed and Octane action with style that can not be mimiced.. That is MX-13. We’re a true force to be reckoned with and we will be recognized in such ways in due time. We know we’re better than any other tag team on both Dynasty and EAW, but that won’t be accepted until the mass witnesses it this Friday, on Dynasty. MX-13 will walk in, and out with nothing but our arms raised, a W on the board and a classic I told you so.

You know, I’ve heard time and time again that my strength and power is also my biggest weakness. I’ve always laughed at that assumption because in the end it’s just that.. an assumption. People try so hard and make that the base of their argument to me thinking it effects my mindset. Well it doesn’t, not in the slightest. I’m quick on my feet, athletic too. The only presentable thing they see is my strength and that’s fine. I’m willing to prove them wrong by using that weakness and proving exactly why I’m one of the most most strong fierce elitist in this up-and-coming generation. Heavy hand after heavy hand.. not even the the most resilient guy in the world can take. Punch after punch, slam after slam, kick after kick.. I’m the guy who will never back down outta’ someone’s face because I will be the one to walk away no matter what. To sum it up, that’s my mindset.

Marcus: I respect that, Troy. I’d expect nothing less from The Ace Of Dynasty. We have something that the rest of the Tag Teams in this company doesn’t have as well.. Ability to entertain and true ferocity. I mean with you being the hardest hitting elitist in EAW today, and me being the most amazing athlete this sport has ever seen.. that can only mean one thing. That means that MX-13 will become monumental inside the Tag Team Division. With that being said, a dream is only a dream unless you make it a reality. We have a lot of work to be done and we’ll start with Scorpio and Matthew Hawkins on Dynasty. Let’s make it happen, Troy.

( The two do a knuckle touch and look into the camera lenses.)

Ace: Welcome to E-ACE-W.

Marcus: SUPREMACY IS NOW!!!!

Voice Productions: This message is brought to you by MX-13 saying: We are better than you.

*Fades To Black*
Tig Kelly
Post September 1st 2015, 3:59 pm by Tig Kelly
*Quick flashes of Tig hitting the backstabber on Vance flash on the screen. The echos of 1......2.....3....ring out. Then with the crowd audio cut out so its silent, the announcer proclaims "Your winner is VANCE TYBULLLLLLLLLL".
Tig seethes as he scrawls Undefeated No More on the wall and crosses it out with a teeth gritting smile*

The threats line up, and the real threat knocks em down...

If you all didn't see it, without the help of the safety net known as the rope break I pinned Mr Unbeatable 1...2...3. Does this count as a W on the official records? Of course not, but the fact that I had the precious gold holder down without the strength to even kick out means a whole lot more in the back of a competitors mind than the official W would. Vance, I want you to remember how close I came to putting that blemish on your record and stew in the memory of the pain you were in after my knees were planted squarely into your spine. Vance my friend, we will meet again in whatever venue it may be and I can promise you that there will be no safety net to help you escape an unfortunate fate on that day.

*Tig walks away from the words on the wall with his usual slow pace. He picks up a cold beer and cracks it open as he starts*

Luckily for your old pal Tig, my vicious demeanor hasn't gone unnoticed by the powers that be. They know how to get the blood lust started for a second week, and that's of course by dangling some beautiful gold in front of my face with a sack of red meat known as TLA hanging from it. The one thing that I love....the only thing I even tolerate out of you to be quite honest....is that you're a learning man, taking away something from every match. Learned to be ruthless, learned to respect, learned  how to overcome the odds. Your lessons don't stop there though, I am very interested in teaching you TLA. You're going to learn what it means to work an honest days work. I want to teach you the ways of the proletariat and humble you down to their level. When you're done with our match.....when I SAY you're done with our match.....there will be no more wrestling for you, only handing out resumes trying to find an equal opportunity employer who will hire a wheelchair bound Mexican. I say it every damned week like most competitors will but I've proved every damn week that I will hurt people in the worst ways regardless of outcome. Ask the backs of my last two opponents...

Senor Pantera, just like you were kicked out of your family...kicked out of EAW once before...kicked while you were down...I'm going to forcefully kick you out of the one thing you ever loved. The one thing that ever took care of you TLA, it doesn't have a place for you now that it has made room for a monster like me. This isn't going to be an eyes on the prize match like it was with Vance, I'm looking to send you back to the fucking gutter where you were and in the process I'm going to make sure that the gold doesn't go with you.

You're going to wanna put that mask back on man, the general public won't react well to the way I'm going to rearrange that mug of yours anyways....

*Tig chugs his beer and tosses the can back as the camera follows it to the ground where it clanks down beside an old, dirty Pantera Negra mask*
-
Dynasty Promo 1
Post August 31st 2015, 11:08 pm by -
Dynasty Promo 1

( JJ is standing in a dark lighted room with a custom designed mask over his face with a red hood over his head. He is wearing spec ops pants and military boots and just leaned over against a wall. He slowly leans off of the wall walking more towards the light to where enough light hits the mask and the camera focuses so much that the back ground becomes almost completely non-existent.)

JJ: The Dark horse. A meaning in which defines barely known, but is expected to succeed. It's funny really, just look over my and A-Will's past. It's very clear we will never see eye to eye. That's fine. In the end, The Iconomy fights for guys like you. We're man enough to put personal differences aside to truly fight for what's right than for our own personal wants. It doesn't take a genius to realize that guys like you get over looked on a regular basis based off the bias mindset of the creative development and I'd like to say, I recognize that. But only so much help can be delivered from The Iconomy to guys like you.. It just turns out that in the end the two of you just turn out to be a bust.. or just hype if you will. The Superior Breed gave you guys a war based on your own words if I'm not mistaken.. But The Iconomy will take you through more than war. We will push that status from war.. to World War. Globalthermalnuclear War. We far exceed the talents of The Superior Breed and will not fall to a team that falls to someone of the likes of Maxwell Dachs. Your time as a team should've made you better together but it seems as if you're beginning to digress. It's a bit of a disappointment. I guess in due time The Dark Horses will be buried inside the hole that you've dug yourself. 

It's not hard to see where the potential lies. When I think of The Dark Horses the first name that comes to mind is Trent Yoder. You have that fire and passion to be here. I've never questioned that. But what I can't wrap my head around is why you'd willingly pair yourself up a guy like A-Will. It's a waste of your time and your career. One's career can end based off bad business decisions and I doubt that's a mountain you want to climb, Trent. I see the determination in you but I don't know if you're just lacking business awareness.. just naïve, or just a complete idiot. Whatever the reason is I'm personally looking forward to this match on Dynasty.. You have the tools and I will push it out of you to truly see if you yourself are a bust like A-Will. I'm walking into this match not to compete, but to fight. Gloves are off at this point and it's time to nut up or shut up for The Dark Horses. Chris and I will not allow this match to go down the drain, we will win this match.

Now onto Mr. Never Get The Job Done. Now A-Will, I'm sure you'll come at me with the classic you'll beat me because you're better than me speech but please tell me the reasons why this time. I mean you're responsible for each and every loss within The Dark Horses lifespan so far. You're literally an anchor to the ankle of Trent Yoder. Chris Elite mopped the floor with you after the biggest trash talk I've ever heard from you and the next week you jumped ships to the Tag Team division. I could go on for days about reasons I don't like you and follow them with facts as to why you're a waste of air time on the production of Dynasty Wrestling but it's truly not worth it. I won't choose to say this match is nothing or pointless, I don't believe that at all. I believe this match is worth my time due to the shear fact that I once again have the opportunity to beat your ass all over the Chesapeake Energy Arena. I will stand face to face with you and slap you across your face and do you know what you're going to do about it? Absolutely nothing. You don't have it in you, A-Will. It's just not in your cards. You see, you have the size.. but you just don't have the talent to back that up. I could sit at the commentary booth and dish out some of the best entertainment of the night and Chris would obliterate you. If I just back up outta' your way, it seems that in due time you always manage to find a way to screw up yourself. I'll spare you the embarrassment and I'll be the reason that you and Trent are doing the walk of shame to back once again after Dynasty. 

The Iconomy will jump in on the battlefield and we will put The Dark Horses out of their misery. 

Divided We Stand, United We Conquer.  

*JJ walks off the screen in to the darkness showing him open a door. Behind the door looks to be a stage with a crowd of thousands out standing wearing similar masks. JJ shuts the door and the camera fades to black.*
Troy Ace
MX-13 Promo 2
Post August 31st 2015, 9:59 pm by Troy Ace
Dynasty Promo 2:

MX-13

(The scene opens up with Troy and Marcus both  in a local gym in Atlanta Georgia. Marcus is flexing looking at himself in the mirror while Troy has just finished his set on an incline bench. Marcus walks over handing Troy a towel with a bottle of gatorade. Troy wraps the towel around his shoulder and takes a sip of the gatorade while Marcus walks in center view of the camera with a very ass-hole like smile.)

Marcus: The Reverend Of The Ring is here to finally bless you with his official views on the upcoming match on Dynasty. Before that, I’d like to go over something. Dynasty marks the official debut of not only Marcus Creed, but for the up-and-coming MX-13. Making a good first impression is always something that seems to be important seeing as it truly defines the rank that you are placed under. Be that as it may, I have no doubts walking into this Tag Team match. Make no mistake, I will not underestimate my opponents.. but I simply can not ignore the talent differential between those two and MX-13 either. We’re the better team. As if there is any doubt about that. Atlanta has dished out not one. but two of the best things going in the wrestling industry today! Now I’m not going to stand here and tell you all the nonsense that other teams are spewing out about how we are going to make a major impact… no no. I’m just going to help remind you that MX-13 is the impact. I don’t need to advertise us, just the names we have here creates the type of buzz that elitist dream of having. We could simply sit back for the entire week and our opponents alone would have our names trending world-wide talking about how they have the same amount of chance beating us.. that the Thunder have at winning an NBA Championship if you know what I’m saying. However, we choose not to be silent here. This match we see as a very important match as both Troy and I take our first steps into the growing division that is showing small sparks of life. We’re bringing the gas to fully ignite the flame into this division and then we will all truly see who the best team in EAW is. The way I personally see it is there’s not a team in this division that will stop us from obtaining what we seek.. If it’s not clear, The EAW Tag Team Championships. There are many teams that are deemed worthy of these belts and trust me when I say we’re more than willing to prove our worth to get to the top of the mountain. For guys like us, there’s only one to go.. and that’s up.

Now let’s not get too deep into that because like I said, our opponents have our full attention for this week. It seems as get the opportunity to cross paths with newer elitist to test our abilities I’d assume. That’s fine. We’ll go along with this game for the week and showcase the true talent and power that MX-13 has in our arsenal.

It seems like we’ve been placed up against EAW’s resident “Hitman!” Now.. now, please tell me what you have to offer to this company? From the excessive research I’ve done on you the only thing I could find was a few simple Indy matches over at Ohio Valley Wrestling. I’ll give it to you, Matt, you’ve got some decent wrestling abilities! But mediocrity will only get you so far in a jungle that is EAW. You’re like a small little rabbit but what happens when you cross paths with a mountain lion like Troy Ace? It’ll be a slaughter all the way back down to OVW. It seems like my boy Troy is going to have to reopen his butcher shop on Dynasty because you just don’t have the style to mesh with MX-13. You’re green.. plain.. dull I mean like literally boring! You have some skills but you lack something that is necessary in this sport. Entertainment. Even with the descent in-ring skills you possess it’s incomparable to the likes of Myself and Troy. The deficit is simply too great and it’ll be the ultimate fall of your career. In the end, you have to play the hand you’ve been dealt and in this scenario.. you gotta’ know when to hold them, and know when to fold them. It’s time to fold, Mattie-jack. Our roles have been reversed now, we have you in our crosshairs and you’re like a sitting duck.. Whatcha gonna do “Hitman?” The supremacy exceeds far beyond your potential, Matthew. It seems that your time has come to become the official sacrifice to the plague that MX-13 has brought to EAW.. May it be slow and painful.

(Troy stands up and hands Marcus the towel and Marcus sits down and begins to relax a bit. Troy takes center stage of the camera view with a more aggressive smirk. His body size is really showing out with smaller guys in the background and he just takes off his sunglasses staring into the lenses.)

Ace: Fate works in mysterious ways. It’s truly amazing to see how one's actions can completely affect their destiny. Sometimes one’s destiny may be sealed without their actions at all.. In fact, maybe it’s because their lack of actions that causes their fate to be sealed. It’s a very interesting topic. Scorpio, it’s so unfortunate that your fate has been sealed so early on in a match that you had no chance in. In comparison between you and I is  like a cow going against a raging tornado; who is honestly going to win? I’m not here to play games, I’m here to become the best. If that means I have to snap your neck to move onto the next obstacle.. well, than so be it. Your luck will be non-existent when you step into the ring with me. I will turn your pot of gold into a coal mine.. Well make an official tribute to the guys like you come Dynasty.. It’ll headline under “What happend in Oklahoma.. Remained in Oklahoma.” I will do my part and render you unable to walk when I’m finished with you. This isn’t even a competition to see who’s the best between us, it’s like tossing a bone to a pitbull. I could go on and on about the size difference between us but it’s clear that you love being the underdog in the storybook matchups.. I’ll deliver the story for you but it won’t end in the way you’re use to with the little scrubs walking around on the independent circuit. It’ll be brutality at it’s finest and destruction at it’s peak. It’s never been personal between us, just strictly business. We refuse to lose to the likes of third-rate trash like yourself. When that bell rings.. it’s a whole other world. You’ll be stepping into my domain. It’s where the big dogs step out to play and well, I don’t think your bite is bad enough for you to survive. Who knows, maybe you’ll surprise us. But your chances of winning are still slim to none even if you do exceed our expectations.

We will fully show you why we’re the most violent teams to ever strike this industry.  Because when we strike it’s like a knife cutting through bread but you see, my man Marcus is like a sharpshooter and im…..well he said it before im the nuke that does almost all the destruction so what can a Scorpio do to a nuke ……...dont worry ill wait see. im the wrong guy they put you up against because just by looking at you i dont like you i want to break you physically and mentally cause you pain and torment i want…..no i am going to put you in the python grip and never let go till i see your eyes pop out of your head and your spitting blood out then once i let go and you finally get to your feet im going to hit you with the Calling of the Ace over and over again till you have to get carted out then once your on that cart im going to take that cart and run it off the stage and watch you fall head first and laugh and once im done with you your going to know not only do you not want to step up to me but MX-13 is nothing to play with every time you see us you will hide in fear and every match you have i will be there to make sure you get hurt by the hands of the Ace. Go ahead and talk about my freak of nature size but keep in mind this size is nothing but pure determination and to show people that kendo sticks don't break over bones they break bones and your bones are what my kendo stick is targeting so there is no run there is no hiding your will should be written soon and im the reason my partner and i have talked and he gave me full rights to break you and that's what i intended to do anyway so guess what your body is what my stomping grounds but the Ace Of Spades is my calling to end you so be ready for your early retirement.        

(Marcus stands up and walks alongside Troy and pats him on the back. Marcus looks onto the camera with a very arrogant smirk and lets out a bit of a laugh.)

Marcus: Now that business is out of the way, it’s time to move onto intentions. We’ve made our number one goal very clear. The EAW Tag Team Champions. However, we’re not exactly a part of EAW due to recent events. So we will be the guys to put this division on the map here in Dynasty Wrestling. We will rock the Tag Team division to it’s core and begin a new era and style to the art of Tag Team wrestling. With a guy who personifies amazing to the guy who personifies brutality.. we will become the best commodities to ever step foot as a united team. We don’t promise change. We don’t talk making a difference. We don’t even try and say that we will be the difference makers. We say we’re the best, simply because we are the best. The best way to do this is through direct actions. I know my talents excel the average or even “good” elitist, I don’t need any input from others to boast my status.. I define greatness. I’m like a walking cancer that is slowly infecting each and every root to this company and I thrive on that. I’m The Reverend Of The Ring.. It’s time that MX-13 showed why Dynasty Wrestling is our stomping ground.

Ace: Well said my friend well said indeed there's only one Ace and that's me i am the Ace not just from the A but im the Ace of Dynasty and of this division. MX-13 is here for two reasons, one to show we mean business and to hurt anyone in our way by any means and that's what i do.. I hurt people. I get enjoyment from hurting people. Then there’s reason number two for the EAW Tag Team championships because we are the best here. We are greatness and once that happens you will believe in our greatness, if you already don't. Atlanta is our home and wrestling is our life so for us to show you how much we love it, we must show greatness and all kinds of it from high flying to ground-and-pounding that is MX-13. That is what we are. This is just the start of the era of greatness and you get to see it at first hand and people are going to feel it first hand. You’ve entered a war zone with two of the most feared and respected Tag Team coming out of Atlanta, now its time for us to be the most feared and respected Team here in Dynasty Wrestling.

Ace: Welcome to E-ACE-W.

Marcus: Supremacy… IS NOW!

(Troy slides his sunglasses back on as Marcus puts on his ATL hat on. A voice over production is played)

Voice Production: This is brought to you by MX-13 saying: We are better than you.

*Fades to black.     
Usually when other elitists lose their matches and are unsuccessful they avoid reality, they act as if nothing happened. I don't know why this is. Probably because they are not man enough to admit defeat. They aren't audacious enough to come to terms with the fact their adversary was better. But I am not like any other elitist. I'm the last of my kind, a one in a million talent. I don't want to sound cocky, but it's true. These people realized it a long, LONG time ago. You can hear them cheer for me, chant my name whenever I come out through those curtains, they are always on their feet when my theme song hits. Unfortunately, the higher ups constantly fail to realize that. Congratulations to Alexander Anderson. I guess I am the one who doesn't belong after all... Noo, that's a load of crap! You may be holding the championship gold, but I am STILL Dynasty's Champion. I'm still EAW's champion! And regardless how many times I get screwed over I will continue to be the champion these people want, the champion these people RESPECT and ADMIRE. Sure, there will always be someone who will hate, but hate me or love me you all know I deserved that championship belt more than anyone in this damn company or any other!  I dare anybody to say otherwise. A lot of people have told me to give up my dream. To stop because it's an impossibility. That I can't and I won't. I almost believed it. I almost thought they were absolutely right. Except they are not. The night I failed to capture the World Heavyweight Championship was the night that started it all... The inception of a metamorphosis. At Dynasty Wrestling the entire world witnessed the fulfillment of that metamorphosis. Losing that match was the the straw that broke the camel's back. Mr. DEDEDE, Tyler Parker and Alex Anderson have created a MONSTER. I've turned into a monster and as the days go by it grows stronger and stronger. It's not over. Many people admire my resilience, many people have told me that they just can't believe I am still standing after all I have through. It's not resilience though, it is called PASSION. I have a passion for this industry that is UNMATCHABLE. I love what I do, I care for this place. I love this so much I put it all on the line at Pain For Pride 8 and WILLINGLY I would risk it all again because I LOVE this. It's been six years, six damn years of working my ass off incessantly, six years chasing my dreams. And if I have to wait six more then so be it. I know they want me to hang up my boots, I know they want me OUT of this company, but they won't get their way. I'm the UNDISPUTED  champion of Dynasty, I am the leader Dynasty needs and I have proven it more times than I can count. To the Dy-hards, to the staff, to the so called "leaders" who didn't give a damn about this place until a world title was introduced, to everyone on God's green EARTH. This is only the beginning. A new chapter in my career. I'll be a world champion one way or another. You can keep trying to make me look like a joke, like a loser, a hopeless bust. These people aren't stupid.. YOU are. They know who I truly am and what I am capable of, they recognize my hard work for EAW and Dynasty Wrestling and THAT is why I got their support and your "chosen ones" don't. To those of you who have been with me through thick and thin I thank you. I'll always be in debt to you. No legion comprised of lapdogs and shameless ass kissers will stop us. This is OUR company. As I used to say the best is yet to come and I promise you I won't EVER give IN.

Last edited by Lucian Black on September 2nd 2015, 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next