Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 Empty
PostDynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 P2TjVPk

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you. 
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) :: Comments

Jacob Senn
Re: Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)
Post August 4th 2015, 7:21 pm by Jacob Senn
Dynasty Wrestling: Chapter 3

[In the same gym that has been showcased for the past couple of days, Jacob Senn is training with one of the trainers as they seem to be practicing wrestling tactics together. After a cycle of these holds and maneuvers, Jacob shakes hands with the trainer as he walks down the steps of the ring and meets with the man holding the other side of the camera. Christopher Corrupt is nowhere to be seen, possibly at the hotel they are staying at, as Jacob grabs a towel beside him to wipe the sweat off his brow.]

I was wondering when you were going to show up and you picked the right time to show up. I was about to head back to the hotel to see how Corrupt is dealing with things, but I guess I can wait a bit to respond to… whatever The Mercenaries were doing. I mean, they should be going to jail after doing stuff like that, right? I mean, they aren’t that hard to find and trust me, if the police can’t find them today, they can definitely find them in a couple of days when I get my hands on them. That might be what they need to do after doing that to some poor individual and I mean, I wonder what they had planned with that chainsaw? Nevertheless, it just baffles me that two individuals who pride themselves on their intellect would be stupid enough to film this act for a worldwide audience, I mean not even our own government does that shit and trust me, these two arrogant morons are not such thing. I know why they showcased this: to strike fear into me and try to intimidate me through harming someone else. They want to try to show how violent Y2Impact will be in the middle of the ring when we fight one another and to be honest, I don’t find what they did to be all that intimidating, just a stupid error on their part. If they think that their violence scares me, let them take a look at the past career I have had already here. Broken bones, bloody bodies, decimated enemies, I have laid a road of carnage across my wrestling career that if you need visual proof of, you can go back and take a look for yourself. I don’t need to beat, torture, and dismember some random person with a chainsaw to get that point across as the evidence of how vicious I can be in the ring has been shown quite prominently in the past. If you don’t have the interest to actually take a look back, then you’re going to be doing a great disservice to your chances of being able to bring my shoulders to the mat because the truth is that you aren’t even going to have a chance to do it. You are too busy either wasting your time with some random dude interrogating him for shit that doesn’t even matter at the end of the day or making some scare tactic to try and get a rise out of me, which I find childish that you would resort of such juvenile tricks.

Now that we have gotten that horrendous thing out of the way, let’s talk about what The Mercenaries continually want to talk about: my alliance with Christopher Corrupt being second-rate compared to them and why I’m, in their words, a selfish man who wants all the glory to himself. Of course, these two are going to twist and turn my words into whatever satisfies their story, whatever makes it believable unto the people that they are the superior ones and we are just mere peasants who need to grovel at their feet and pray for mercy to shine down upon us. I have seen that you aren’t respectful individuals that want to treat this as a fight between two great warriors, but you see this as a public shaming for me to be a victim of. Let me make this very clear and clarify anything that might detract you from the truth. Everything I have stated since the beginning is the exact reason why I decided to forge this alliance with Christopher Corrupt. If you cannot see that Corrupt has potential to be a great part of the wrestling business, able to be on the top of the pile, and that the only thing holding him back is being able to have a direction to be put on, then why did you do the same for little old Tyler Parker? Was the reason that you assisted in the molding of Tyler Parker the same as the ones you claim unto me? Are you trying to project your reasonings for why you deemed Tyler Parker your “Quintessential Successor” onto my alliance with Christopher Corrupt? The truth of the matter is that I don’t understand why you are so worried about why I am aligning myself with Corrupt, why the reasoning is for you to demean our alliance, because it won’t change how sound our skills work together in the ring. For the final time, I chose to align with him because he needed someone to guide him, needed a hand to show him how he could become better in the ring, because quite frankly, I could do better than spend my time chasing after your tag team titles.

I could be fighting for Dynasty, attempting to proclaim MYSELF as Dynasty’s Champion, but I decided to take the back seat and assist with the molding of a new generation of talent and show his rise to the top of the mountain. I see something in Christopher Corrupt, something that no one else apparently thinks is there, but that’s not the case for The Mercenaries. After failed chances competing for the top prizes in this industry, you have been cast aside by Elite Answers Wrestling. Y2Impact probably could have fought anyone at Pain for Pride, help establish a talent that could have gone above and beyond with a single fight with you, but instead you fought for the EAW Tag Team Championships. I don’t blame you for wanting more gold under your belt, but what I’m saying is that it wasn’t you that was fighting in a war with a great wrestler or vying for one of the world championships, you were in the background fighting for the tag team championships. The only reason that I’m even chasing after those belts is because Christopher Corrupt is my partner and being tag team champion in the third match we’ve ever had as a team, it will solidify him as a marketable and strong talent to have the machine be behind him. I don’t need this and I could go without it, but I have set my pride and honor aside to help him. I’m going to do whatever I can to assist in him being a better wrestler in the middle of the ring and while he sits in my corner, watching me do what I do best against you, he’s going to see exactly what it takes to beat a legend like you.

This upcoming Dynasty is all about proving a point, that point being that you aren’t the impenetrable shield that you believe you are because the sword of The Dynastguard shall pierce through you and strike you down. You think you have this battle won already? You think that this battle is going to be a cakewalk that you can easily walk out with the victory without a glinting glimmer sweat to come off of your brow? Think again, because your perception of me conquering you in the middle of the ring AGAIN to be a fable will be transformed into reality at the end of it all.

[Jacob Senn picks up his bags and pats the man with the camera on the shoulder, thanking him for his time, as he makes his way out of the gym as it fades to black.]
The camera pans to the roof of the dynasty arena where Triple Z is standing looking over the card

"FRIDAY NIGHT On the great DYNASTY wrestling i'm booked for the first time in weeks. going BACK TO MY PRESHOW ROOTS against some newcomers that can prove they hold there own. friday i'm going in with my pride, honor and respect and i'm going to win baby it's time for me to get back in that ring. i'm ready and willing."

fade to black
The Consigliere
Post August 4th 2015, 3:49 pm by The Consigliere
[In a room with a single lighted bulb -- who knows where. A man was seen blindfolded and tied to a chair. A black bag was put over his head, as if he was kidnapped. His clothes were ragged, his forehead was covered with sweat. Blood dripped from his shoulder down to his fingertips, as his hands were tied together behind his back. He was horrified, afraid of what is in store for him]

Man: Please... please... Don't do this!

[Camera pans nearby, Y2Impact, on his white shirt and jeans, slowly walked towards the torn and battered man as he slides some brass knuckles around his four fingers. He roughly takes off the bag over the man's head, his face had bruises and wounds... He took a very bad beating]

Y2Impact: What's your name, bud?

Man: (snivels) Todd...

Y2Impact: I know a lot of people named Todd.

Man: Todd... Jameson... please...

Y2Impact: Alright, Todd Jameson... I'll be asking you questions, if you answer honestly, I might let you live with less injuries, but if you don't give me anything useful, I'll hit your damn face. Agreed?

[Todd struggled, but he nodded]

Y2Impact: Where's the item, Todd?

Todd: I... I don't know.

Y2Impact: Wrong answer, Todd.

[Y2Impact, with all his force, landed a single punch right to Todd's face with brass knuckles. Todd squirmed in pain, and couldn't take this beating anymore, but he had no choice]

Y2Impact: I ask you again, where's the item, Todd?

Todd: Please, I have friends who will give you money...

Y2Impact: That's not working for me, Todd.

[Y2Impact hits him again, with twice the force this time]

Y2Impact: I'll ask you again...

HBG: What the hell are you doing?

[It was revealed that HBG has been standing near the door the entire time wearing a red jacket and black pants, witnessing Y2Impact's unbearable behavior. She seemed horrified]

HBG: How could you do this? To this man? W-why?

Y2Impact: I-I'm sorry it had to be this way.

HBG: You SHOULD be sorry. Brass knuckles to get information, you've gotta be kidding me!

[HBG with both her hands, lifts a wooden chair and threw it directly behind Todd's head. We hear a cracking sound on Todd's neck, as his chair falls sideways and he passed out from the impact]

Y2Impact: Aw, man. Now I'll never get the information I need.

HBG: He's still breathing, when I imagine people like Jacob Senn ending up that way at Dynasty, it puts a smile to my face.

Y2Impact: I didn't want to give you the wrong idea, but when I intimated how indebted and fortunate I am that the Heart Break Gal would accept me, I didn't intend for it to come across like I'm some holier-than-thou omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient being. My depravity is well-documented so maybe I could be called omnisexual, but I've never purported to be some baby-kissing, faint-hearted spineless coward without genitals or a backbone to speak of. I've always been forthright and completely transparent about the values and beliefs I represent and uphold. I repeatedly told Devan Dubian I'd take delight in his suffering, and when I handily defeated him on Voltage, I can't deny being slightly disappointed I didn't incapacitate and dismember him thoroughly enough to prevent him from getting back up on his own two feet. My mantra has always been that winning is the most important and essential aspect of wrestling, and everything else in between is nothing but window dressing to cover up a defeat or to gloat about how glamorous realizing your conquest was, how you triumphed over and trounced your peers while laughing as a horrified crowd of helpless spectators looked on. What sum of money, gold, and luxury I deem worthy enough to fight for is entirely arbitrary, and it's exactly this erratic, dynamic behavior that makes The Mercenaries' tandem so unpredictable. The fact that I hold my partner in the highest of esteem is irrelevant to our personal goals, the same way the Heart Break Gal would undoubtedly just as soon explain to every ignorant miserable buffoon trying to rain on our parade and decry us to compensate for their personal and professional insecurities that her endearment of me isn't an indicator of weakness; it's a boundless strength that combines two immeasurable forces, both of whom are great on their own merits, but even more dominant and ahead of the curve when they splice all of their personality characteristics and fighting instincts to form an incomparable wrecking crew of destruction and havoc together. We express ourselves boldly and without remorse, regret, or even the subtlest hint of shame. That's clearly a grey area for Jacob Senn and Christopher Corrupt, two cogs in the machine that keep Dynasty moving smoothly but wouldn't even consider straying from that preordained course like a balance wheel on a pocketwatch, a couple of traitors that bend over backwards to their corporate masters and make decisions geared toward their personal benefits as opposed to the high-arching greatness of a company they once proudly represented. The Mercenaries mutually benefit each other and it's why we share such an immensely great respect and fondness with each other; a unique bond possessed by only two people in the whole world, a team that's on an entirely different level of chemistry and like-mindedness than anything Jacob Senn and Christopher Corrupt could possibly fathom. Neither of us are considered under the others wing; instead, we're wrapped around each others and glide together with careless abandon, exploiting every situation we encounter with no regard for the safety of anyone.

You're furious and uncollected enough to wonder why nobody takes you seriously, yet still harboring this mistaken belief you can impart even a modicum of wisdom into Christopher Corrupt. Is there really anything you can teach him, or are you indoctrinating him into the foolish ideals of a false master? Because that's who Christopher Corrupt is bowing to right now. How can a wrestler who hasn't even completed their own career's metamorphosis have a sliver of hope to change the fortunes of another? Your body language is that of a man still changing, still in the midst of his own growth and undergoing the arduous process that results in either stardom or hapless ruin. My partner and I will waltz into Dynasty as she witnesses me penetrate and shatter the armor of a seemingly impregnable fortress, and every action and misdeed The Mercenaries commit will be at the expense of two individuals contemptuous and impudent enough to believe they have a legitimate shot at defeating The Mercenaries and taking the mantle belonging to and reserved for our storied names alone. You can twist the story in a whole 'nother realm from the truth, but I remain unconvinced that you selected Corrupt solely because you needed an "apprentice" and he happened to be the right man for the job. You observed a weak-willed sheep from head to toe, a follower who would readily flock to his leader without complaint, and lo and behold, somehow managed to brainwash him into becoming even more mindless and misguided than he was before you attempted steering him in a different direction. You couldn't control Vance Tybull, you couldn't control Carlos Rosso, and as sure as the sky is blue, there's not a chance in hell you could control Tyler Parker. They're self-made men who make decisions of their own volition without the guidance of other people directing their expeditions. You take a glance at the expressions on their face and immediately notice they have conflict and chaos written all over them. You can cultivate and mold Christopher Corrupt into believing whatever you want him to believe, into sharing your weak spirit because he never knew anything different. It's only natural and expected you'd choose a wrestler like Corrupt instead of someone more prominent and accomplished; Jacob Senn remains in the spotlight all the while coming across like he's doing someone else a favor. Who wouldn't make that decision in your position? Your perceptiveness is one of your better qualities, but violently crushing you into the mat and laying your lifeless body out while you slowly become clueless and unaware of your surroundings isn't a task too fall for a Four-Quadrant Killer like myself. After I'm finished brutalizing and decimating Jacob Senn into a fraction of the person and wrestler he strolled down to the ring as, I'll bottle him up inside a microscopic flask and turn everything he worked and suffered for into a complete unknown, no more recognizable than any snot-faced newcomer patrolling down the halls of EAW Headquarters signing their first contract. I'm just happy our respective partners will be fortunate enough to get a first-hand experience watching me in action as a prelude to an even bigger massacre looming large later this month.

HBG: There's no better feeling for me than the satisfaction of being able to flash my wicked, confident smile in front of these loathsome Dy-hards, especially after coming out victorious against their very own Christopher Corrupt. I stepped into their territory. I proved him wrong when he said he'd make me agonize, once I rolled him up for the win and left him there bashing his fists on the mat, hoping he didn't disappoint his high and mighty hero Jacob Senn like he disappointed at Pain for Pride. And now one question pops in my head that's been bothering me for a couple of days now -- why are you two still even trying? I see Christopher Corrupt making a gigantic effort training roughly in the gym every single day in hopes that every loyal Dynasty fan in attendance that other night would forget his humiliating defeat against the Heart Break Gal. I see Jacob Senn running his mouth endlessly about subjects that he barely understands himself and talking about my quintessential partner in the process. Just when I thought I was done facing a couple of failures from the former House of the Renegades at Pain for Pride 8 who couldn't keep up with the drive and perfection of the Mercenaries, here I am realizing I've set myself up to facing two more.

Thank god I was born ambitious. Thank god I was brought up as a competitive individual. If I wasn't, I wouldn't even be half the Tag Team Champions right now. I wouldn't even think up a name like The Mercenaries to represent how Y2Impact and I operate as a team. I see no reason why we should be deemed "saints" for it, or why you'd even get that idea to begin with... Is it because we presented ourselves as equals, as a true team who don't unnecessarily concern themselves with individual success? Is it because everything we accomplish together in the long run, we consider a team effort? If you paid enough attention to how we've been in the past few months, maybe you'd see the truth behind that name -- that we don't concern ourselves with morality or sheer righteousness and that we'd give everything for the price of collective success and gold, even if it means breaking our way in those opportunities, even at the expense of our opponents. You have witnessed exactly that when I defeated Christopher Corrupt. You raged in anger when you saw that I bent the rules and played the game on my own terms. Was it wrong? Maybe so. But did I bat an eye, or even care the slightest? No. Because I won. Because it was my victory. Because I was out there shining like a new penny, while you were too focused on protecting your pride and honor, to realize that someone's robbed you out of your moment while your back was turned. We have done a thing or two to live up to our status as Tag Team Champions and to our great name, and we only continue to do more... Can anyone say the same thing about you, "Dynastguards"? Can you confidently tell me that you are, as a team, going to carry yourselves to Midsummer Massacre to fight for the Tag Team Championships we hold? Why hasn't anyone stopped you from further humiliating your brand? Why hasn't anyone told you that you can't be out there carrying your company's name and getting your asses kicked by "outsiders" in the process?

Face it, Senn, Dynasty only needs saving from people you and Corrupt as you further tarnish its already rotten reputation. Sure you could have picked Vance Tybull, you could have picked Carlos Rosso, and  you could have picked Tyler Parker to side with you... But from the way you talk and the way you present yourself, who in their right mind would want to team up with you? You can regurgitate all these typical "I saw promise and potential in him" crappy explanations, but from where I'm standing, you only have Corrupt by your side as a last resort. Never mind the fact that he was an old friend, never mind that he's a pile of garbage who hangs on every single word of your sweet talk and dictation of impossible goals, you picked him because you were running out of options and the runt of litter was the best you could get. Whatever your reasons may be, I still wouldn't find it in me to even twitch or shudder at the sound of your wimpy threats. My mind refuses to turn its attention and acknowledge that you're one who would end our reign as Tag Team Champions. I get the message and I get it clearly. You'll continue to make threats, you'll continue to state your intentions on beating us... But at Mid-summer Massacre, we are sure to defend and protect these Tag Team Championships with every thing we've got as fighting Champions, and kick you right back to that rotting shithole you call Dynasty Wrestling.

[Todd, who is still tied to a chair on the ground, starts to move]

Y2Impact: Looks like the interrogation can continue...

HBG: What's this so-called "item" anyway that you've been beating this scum for?

Y2Impact: My little league trophy I won when I was 10. This basic bottom feeding trash took it from me when I was 15. I need it back.

HBG: Six-time World Champion who holds importance to a trophy he had when he was a kid. You really are one of a kind!

Y2Impact: Every accomplishment counts.

HBG: You'll need something better than brass knuckles, I'll go get the chainsaw... Be right back!

[HBG walks out of the scene as Y2Impact waits patiently for her to get back with the chainsaw to torture this motherfucker more. Best Team ever!]
Heh Heh Heh Heh heh, Chris Elite is that all you have to say to me!? Are you just now figuring out that I don't think highly of you runts thinking that you are going to make some type of impact by? Heheheheh to me you three are just three weak forces that has banded together to fend of the predators that have been hunting you down individually. To me you guys are WEAK if you can't handle things on your own then men like you have NO RIGHT to complain for opportunities, you have no claims to bring any sort of change into a world that you have no powers in! Men like you infuriates me the most because you remind me so much of myself when I was a child, when I was too weak, too kind, and too frail to do a DAMN THING! Weakness like that is nothing but a sin to me, a sin that needs to be eradicated from this world, and unfortunately The Iconomy represents what I loathe the most. It doesn't matter to me of how much talent you believe you have in your bodies, either individually or as a unit. It doesn't change who you are in the inside and that's weak and frail little boys. I hope you are proud of yourselves Chris Elite of getting yourself noticed, congratulations on that. But I hope you prepare yourself for the worst because I'm gunning you down! The impact that you have pride yourself in that you believe that you are making will be nothing more than tree falling in the forest without ever making a sound. You may think you will be remembered for the things you've done but in this world no one is going to remember who you are soon enough. But if anything I would commend you on it would be overestimating your abilities in the ring, and I can't fault you for that. But just like everyone else in life they soon realize that compared to me they are nothing, I mean even your entire existence is ludicrous! There is a  reason why people insult you Chris and if you're that dense to not realize why people mock you is because the reasons why the Inconomy was formed to begin with. What kind of motivation you have? Your purpose was flawed to begin with and that's one of the main reasons why people taunt you, why people look down on you and one of the reasons why people think YOU ARE WEAK! It's a truth that you can't evade, try as hard as you like Chris Elite that your whole career personifies weakness, pity, and sorrow. So you use your partners to validate your entire career that has been filled with nothing more than disappointment. So if there is anyone in this world that has more to live up to their word, is you Chris and you alone. But show me how much of a "threat" you really are, show me how the combine might of Chris Elite and Eclipse Diemos are a force to be reckoned with! I want to see with my own EYES MAKE ME A BELIEVER or just fall as a simple martyr who's words, purpose and entity will fade into time and out of people's memory.

Now if you're going to judge me whether I can back up my words or not I guess you've forgotten who you are speaking to. Everything that I have accomplished in my time being here I have won multiple titles by simply doing way more than just "backing up my words." I have exceeded and transcended to a point where when I set my sights on something I simply achieve them no matter what the cost may be. Chris I hope you are following when I say this that I'm not regarded as a "beast" for nothing. It's not some simple gimmick to get me noticed by the world over. If you knew my past and if anyone could comprehend my pain then you would know I was treated like a beast all my life! What you don't understand that you're entering a danger zone and for some reason you haven't fully grasp the situation that you have found yourself in. This whole crusade about getting what you feel what's should be owed to you or being noticed by everyone here comes at a VERY HEFTY PRICE! Feel free to call yourselves elites if you must, if you find solace into that then I won't stop you in doing so. I mean before everyone dies they all want to find some peace that will bring their ultimate demise somewhat a little less painful than it already is. In this case being that before I break you boys in two I hope you can close your eyes and think of a world where you can feel no pain. That you are in a world that appeases all your wishes and desires because reality will become a very cruel thing for both you men. BUT if you have the confidence to think you can do what you did to TLA to Carlos and I then I welcome the challenge. I'm sure whatever pain you try to inflict on me, will be noting more than just a mosquito biting me. But I appreciate the sentiment of you pretending to act tough in the face of two men that's more than capable of defeating you whether or not if it's a handicap match or a tag team match! Compared to what my experience in this world has brought me this pale's in comparison to what I had to endure, the suffering that haunts me every time I decide to close my eyes to rest. I CARRY MORE MEANING, MORE MOTIVATION THAN YOU TWO OR ANYONE CAN EVEN FATHOM! So I'm willing to take the risk of going after you two and I'll keep your empty threats in mind when I expose you two for the weak little boys you truly are. You are entering a big boys game here and I don't see you two or your buddy JJ Silva walking out of Dynasty with the inflated egos and confidence you three walked in with.
Bhris Elite
Post August 4th 2015, 2:55 am by Bhris Elite
To be honest, I'm not worried about the message you are trying to send to that certain someone.  Wanna know why? Because that message won't be sent. That message won't get to that certain someone. Ryan I believe you are doubting my skills along with Eclipse. You look at us just the way you looked at the way the Elitist you took out a few days ago. However we are much smarter and much more talented we won't be taken out.  Also are names are known in the locker room whether people want to admit or not.  When the Iconomy debuted we made an impact that made all 3 of us noticed. The impact isn't done yet though it's still vibrating around the company and it will continue Friday. You claim that we won't walk out that match the same way we walked in and I disagree.  We will walk with our health in tact and leave with our health in tact.  You aren't going to make us look weak and you won't make us just look like another message you are trying to send.  We are much more than that.  I find it funny how everyone wants to hide how they truly feel about us.  They love to insult us.  It's all a front though.  They know they fear us we are a threat.  They just lie for these fans and make up all these claims and lies.  Claims you can never live up to.

"I'm going to make sure that you two will regret ever trying to make a name for yourself at the expense of Carlos and I."

You talk a big game. However can you back it up? Can you truly make sure we won't walk out the same way we walked in? Or is it just a threat you can't live up to? Are you saying this just to scare that certain person? Ryan trust me I know what you do in that ring I take nothing away from you but this is a whole different ball game.  You aren't stepping in the ring with some weak no name Elitist.  You are walking in the ring with two of the most talented.  I take nothing away from you're partner either.  The problem with you two is the fact you make claims and threats that you can never live up to.   That's why I mean when I talk about talking out of you're ass.   Ryan you aren't going to make me regret anything.  We will make a name for ourselves at the expense of you two well a bigger name that is if our names can get any bigger.  To be honest it isn't even about making a naming for our self it's about making an impact by defeating. "The two most dangerous Elitist on Dynasty."  Ryan we won't be packing any bags we will walk in that ring and walk out still being able to see the next day perfectly fine.  We won't be in the hospital we won't be rolled out on a stretcher or any of that non sense.  If anyone is going to regret anything or if anyone should be packing there bags it should be you.  You are going to regret trying to make us look like a message.  So before you end up like TLA or even worse I suggest YOU pack your bags.  If you don't want to accept this message if you think I am like you and just talk out of my ass then hey that's on you I warned you.  You took the risk and you'll pay for it... Hope you understand Ryan I really hope you aren't taking this as a laughing matter because it isn't. However if you are that is you're fault for stepping in the ring and doubting me and Eclipse.  You and Carlos will soon enough learn we are no joke... 
Jacob Senn
Post August 4th 2015, 12:13 am by Jacob Senn
Dynasty Wrestling: Chapter 2

[After a day of training in the gym exhaustively, Jacob Senn would give Christopher Corrupt the day off the recover and get his body rested. One of the trainers would walk over to Jacob and hand him a laptop that has the words of Y2Impact and the interjections of Heart Break Gal as Corrupt would join Jacob in viewing this. After the video was shown, Jacob would ask for a camera from one of the trainers as it would be given to him as Corrupt would continue to sit back and see what he’s doing. Jacob would finish setting up the camera as he would stand back with a smile on his face.]

I’m going to be quite honest with you, Y2Impact, I am surprised and impressed with the words spoken in response to my own. I mean, this is not the native tongue of The Quintessential Champion of old times. Not the man who went up against Mr. DEDEDE, not the man who won a match with all other members of “The GOAT Circle”, and not the man that Tyler Parker vanquished to succeed him in the lineage of the throne of quintessential greatness, oh no! The man that I heard speak about how much his evolution as come throughout the years is not the same man and that’s is why I am pleasantly surprised to say that I was wrong about you, Impact. I was wrong about the attitude you have these days, but you are just as wrong about not only my status as a fighter here compared to you, wrong about how you do not adhere to the simple aspirations to the commonly-chased ideals of greed and selfishness, and for sure wrong about my how this alliance between me and Corrupt is a simple one-sided benefit.

I hate to say this because the fact of the matter is that this becomes a tired and cliché notion to fall back upon, but you made this very clear with the metaphor that you described this match between you and me. You said that you “hated to be bothered by smaller fish while you had more important problems to deal with on Showdown” and I cannot stand this idea that you have of me being some waste of time for you. You are not the only victim of this perception that has been made towards my abilities in the ring because there have been many others before you that have had this image of me wrapped around their mind. The vision of Jacob Senn just being this cowardly man that can’t win his own battles and can’t hang in the ring with the rest of the members of the Dynasty Wrestling roster or the Elite Answers Wrestling roster because they are simply better than them in each and every way, a vision that should have been seen by now to be a mirage. I mean, what do I have to do to shake this delusion out of everyone’s mind? I proved myself in the Gold Rush Tournament when I conquered the best on the roster at that time, the same tournament you won back in 2012, and people still would not peer through the fog to see the truth. Next, I had Tyler Parker beaten in the middle of the ring with only a Harmonic Divergence away from taking him out, but still they think that I’m not in his league! Now after the biggest victory in my career at Pain for Pride, I have you of all people telling me that I am some small fish compared to you? Everyone has this unprecedented notion of undervaluing my talents in the ring and quite frankly, I’m sick and tired of it. Every time I look around, I hear the whispers of those too scared enough to say it too my face that they don’t believe I’m good enough and when those who do actually have the fortitude to say it to my face like you, I find it insulting and damn near ridiculous to even believe. I have proven time and time again that when I NEED to win, I win and when we fight one another on Dynasty Wrestling, I shall prove myself again when I have you laid out across the mat, lying in your own saliva that slips out of your mouth, unconscious from the Harmonic Divergence that slams down on the back of your skull! Maybe that will rattle you with the knowledge of just how much talent resides in this vessel of flesh and bone like it did with Jaywalker.

One way or another, we all have our reasons for being in this business, Impact. Most of us are here because we love what we do in beating up another person and cracking skulls across the ring, others are here for the gold, the money and the fame that comes with being a star in this company, but you claim that you are these venerable saints that are here for reasons that don’t adhere to the goals of selfishness and greed. I find that to be a reaching statement from your part. Sure you may not be centered on it, the prime focus of you and your partner, but the fact is that even your tag team name is surrounded by the desire of gold and money for your own selfish desires. Mercenaries, guns for hire, are not these saints that descend from the heavens to save the world or be able to stand for their homeland like a soldier enlisted to an army, but they are paid to do a job because they are needed to do it and are only bound to the code of the almighty dollar and the gold that follows. Quite frankly, I believe that to be true with you and Heart Break Gal, as the allure of championship gold has always been your reasoning for being in this business. Maybe you will surprise me again with some explanation about how your reasonings for doing what you do in this ring is not a part of the selfishness or greed category, but do please educate the next time your precious time can be wasted upon it. My belief is that you’re a liar that wants to lead others to believe that you are what you claim to be, but cannot see your own lie staring you right in the face, but don’t worry. You only have a few more days to wait before a bring some clarity unto the situation as you get knocked around so much that reality is able to seep into your brain.

[Jacob Senn motions to Christopher Corrupt to join him as Corrupt stands to his feet and stands beside him as Senn wraps his arm around his shoulder, pats hims on the chest, as he looks right into the camera as he puts notice to Corrupt.]

This man that stands beside me is my partner, the man who is going to bring the downfall of The Mercenaries’ reign before it evens kicks off alongside me. You talk about how this is a one-sided venture, how I am perceived as the leader of this alliance and maybe I am the more experienced mind that tends to take charge of the situations in the ring, but once again you fall to a common misconception that could lead to your demise at Midsummer Massacre if you leave it unchecked. I could have chosen anyone on the roster to stand beside me and become a part of The Dynastguard. I could have went with Vance Tybull, a more experienced guy like Carlos Rosso, or even a man who has shown he can defeat you in the ring like Tyler Parker, but I chose to align myself with Christopher Corrupt. Do you want to know why I did so, Impact? It’s not because I needed someone to be an apprentice, not because I am the egotistical man that wants to be in control of a man’s destiny, but because he showed promise and needed a direction to have that Dynasty Wrestling nor Elite Answers Wrestling was willing to give him. The man was National Elite Champion and I feel a sense of underestimation towards his career, much similar to the way mine is, and he has the ability to fight through it and the same passion of defending this brand from the likes of you and Heart Break Gal from trying to make a mockery of it. I see similarities between Corrupt and myself and sure he’s a diamond in the rough and I need to smooth out the edges to make him one of the best stars here in the business, but I believe that our styles complement one another as well. You look at a team like Death By Velocity, the competition you had at Pain for Pride, and with me and Corrupt only having one tag team match under our belts, we beat them. Our styles and cooperation in the ring is unparalleled… except by you and Heart Break Gal. In your second tag team match in EAW as a team, you became the tag team champions as Heart Break Gal would pin Mr. DEDEDE. Now, we are in the same position as we are set to face you at Midsummer Massacre. Trust me in knowing that by then, you will have a challenge that is going to be worthy enough and since I know you won’t believe me, just wait a few days when I’m the one to bring you down to your knees in a wave of pain and anguish. I have admitted to where you have enlightened me on a few facets that I have criticized, but the fact is that until you are able to shake your beliefs in thinking that I am some second-class wrestler who can’t hold a candle to you in the middle of the ring, you are going to fall under the same trap as the rest, as I leave you stunned in what just occurred in the middle of that ring. Let’s go Corrupt, I think The Mercenaries will get the message.

[Jacob Senn and Christopher Corrupt walk away from the camera as they make their way out of the door. The inaudible words between Jacob Senn and the trainer are heard as the camera is picked up as it swings to show Senn and Corrupt talking together while making their way out of the gym, seeming to be Jacob talking to Corrupt about ways to improve himself in the ring, as it fades to black.]
J-Dynasty 2?
Post August 3rd 2015, 9:39 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Within a giant mansion room Tiberius Jones and a trophy wife young lady can be seen laying in a huge bed with lavender sheets up to shoulders covering their naked bodies underneath.  The closet is filled to the brim with expansive dresses, shoes and jewelry, and even the lavender pillows have cute pink hearts on them as Jones looks around the room with amazement.

TJ: No matter how I look at it girl, I just don’t believe a real man could live in a place like this. Does he have no say in his own home?

Mellisa: *Giggles* The old man does whatever I say, bae.

TJ: True, true, I can see that. Anyways for people sitting at home watching, as you can see I’m very busy tonight. Now I know you all saw me, and my INJURED tag team partner, defeat Lucian Black and Vance Tybull in the main event of one of the highest rated Dynasty shows, but just to let ya’ll know the EAW board and Sebastian actually decided to null and void the results of that match, as if that’ll erase the memory, so I don’t feel like Vance Tybull and Lucian “The Punch Man” Black deserve much word from me because I already bodied them the last time and I have nothing to say to them at this point until they prove their worthy of my attention. Especially Tybull, he had a National Elite championship shot AND a chance to fight me in our tag match, but both times I showed him up by retaining my champion the first time and defeating him the second time no matter what non read record books don't say. So as I entertain my little lady friend here, I have a very realistic portrayal of the board meetings going on and have gone on steering the ship of the EAW and Dynasty Wrestling rosters into dark waters. Enjoy your time, I know I will mine.

Jones smiles at the woman who turns on the bed and embraces him. The camera turns onto a mock board room as mock board members in suits and ties sit at a large table having a meeting while a man presents to them a series of videos.

Presenter: I’m glad you were all able to meet here today for another very serious get-together over the incidents occurring within the company.

Board member 1: Just get on with it, time is money, and we can all agree we’ve vested too much money in your thought to be care for the wrestlers and happenings in EAW.

Board member 2: You HR department types always try to bring about meaningless practices that interfere with eh flow of business, our performers know what they’ve signed up for when they come to EAW, a little tough times for them is no big deal.

Presenter: I know the board and the HR department haven’t always been able to get along, but even you guys have to realize this is a bit too much.

The presenter shows Crimson Mask betraying team DDD leading to Team Crash’s victory in which Crash is now made chairman of EAW. His riot police begin to lay the beat down on Crash’s own team, DDD’s team and EAW roster members leaving the ring, ringside area and crowd area filled with blood.

Presenter: Now I don’t know why we let people wrestle for management positions here, but this Zack Crash kid seems to be a huge problem.

Board member 2: I’m sure everyone’s okay.

Zack Crash: I AM THE DEVIL HIMSELF AND ALL YOU STUPID MINDLESS IDIOTS FELL FOR IT! AND I’M GONNA WATCH EAW BURN TO THE GROUND!

Board member 1: The Zack Crash situation will resolve itself.

Board member 4: I think you took the burn EAW to the ground and being the devil thing out of context, Zack is a nice boy.

Board member 3: Oh and if he says something about making EAW Elite instead of Extreme we should let him do it, he’s obviously been having good intentions for everyone. In fact, we should not do anything to block him for months on end, let alone null and void his right to be chairman despite us being the all-powerful board of directors.

Board member 6: Even if he does become an issue we’ll just make the wrestlers fight, bleed and sweat to stop him and represent us even after months of us letting them be brutalized, they have no choice but to follow what we say or WE’LL PUNISH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board member 5: Good day sir, cya you at the next meeting.

The board clears the room as the presenter looks on.

Presenter: …..

The presenter is once more in front of the EAW board presenting multiple matches with crazed and brazen interferences, many times being Quality Control storming the ring and attacking performers leading to victories for others and hospital stays for many. The board aren’t even paying attention this time.

Board member 2: Can you believe the government is making people pay FINES for using too much water in the California drought? How are we going to play golf?

Board member 4: This is what happens when the government thinks that middle and lower class deserve to drink water more than we, the heart of this country, deserve green fields to unwind after we carry this country on OUR backs. *Spits* Water is probably going to a bunch of illegal immigrants, damn foreigners.

Presenter: …….But people are getting injured.

In another meeting the presenter shows special quest referees throughout EAW attacking various wrestlers, having slow and quick counts and deciding matches however they want.

Presenter: I’m telling you guys, what’s with special quest referee matches? They always end up ending in questionable circumstances.

Various board members have fallen asleep. The presenter smashes his hand on the desk to wake them up.

Presenter: Guys!!!!

Board member 1: Ah shut up! Why do you think special guest referee matches are even made? Do you HR dummies not know anything?!

Board member 3: I think it is quite apparent that special quest referee matches are meant to be controversial and to promote rivalries.

Board member 2: And what better way to do that then have wrestlers screw each other over? We’re the only sport that allows competitors to be referees of their fellow competitors, it’s our tradition. These things are perfectly normal.

Board member 5: Another good meeting come to a close, good work everyone.

The board begins to get up and prepare to leave while the presenter slaps his own head, however while leaving a clip of Tiberius Jones on Lucian Black for a pin plays as they all stop in their tracks.

Board member 1: WHAT IS THAT?!!!!

Board member 3: It’s that bastard Tiberius Jones, he’s the one my daughter has a stupid poster of in her room.

Board member 2: Call Sebastian, now!

A mock Sebastian Monroe is welcomed into the room.

Board member 4: God damn it boy, how did you let a cockroach join your roster?

Board member 2: Isn’t that Dynasty’s champion getting pinned by Tiberius? How does that make us look if our champion can get beat?

Presenter: Well technically Tiberius was the only actual person who wields a championship to perform in that match…

Board member 6: You’re fired! And it makes us look like idiots, Sebastian how are you going to drop the hammer on Jones?

Sebastian: Well I already tried everything, I even refused to give him a National Elite Championship match based on this “you’re not ready” smokescreen, but he made me look like an idiot when he tricked me and won the title anyways. Now he’s even ended Tybull’s streak.

All of the board: WHAT????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sebastian: Yeah, Lucian Black was Tybull’s partner.

Board member 1: What did we tell you about Tybull? HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU HE IS THE CHOSEN ONE!

Board member 2: Show him the shrine, SHOW HIM THE DAMN SHRINE SO HE GETS IT IN HIS THICK SKULL!

The board removes a covering sheet in the corner to reveal a Vance Tybull gold statue. The entire board drops to their knees, even Sebastian buckles after enough time.

Board member 1: Tybull, the unbeatable!

Board member 2: Tybull, the invincible!

Board member 3: Tybull, the unconquerable!

Board member 5: Tybull, the unstoppable!

Board member 6: Tybull, God himself!

Board member 4: Tybull, the man that’ll teach my wife she ought not to scream Tiberius’ name when we’re in the sack!

Board member 1: Nobody cares about Mellisa!

Sebastian: Tybull……………..Ty……….Tybull(Sebastian faints overcome with love.)

Board member 1: WE WILL NEVER ALLOW TYBULL TO BE DEFEATED!

Board member 2: Every record book shall have the loss wiped clean, every man and woman will have their refusal to accept it censored, Tybull’s streak lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of the board: TYBULL! TYBULL! TYBULL! TYBULL!

Sebastian: But Jones is too dangerous, I will insert myself as special guest referee to level the playing field. Jones may be slick, Jones may be the master thief but this Tybull’s streak will be behind an impenetrable vault of our management power! If Jones beats Tybull, we’ll erase all his victories! If Jones wrestles Tybull, we’ll make sure that the odds are always on Tybull’s side!

The camera returns to the bedroom while Jones has his face submerged in the woman’s tits, she taps his back and warns him.

Mellisa: They’re back.

TJ: (Quickly moving off her and smiling at the camera) And that is the true portrayal of the EAW board.

Mellisa: I don’t know, my husband isn’t as macho as portrayed, he’s even more of a wimp than you think.

TJ: Looks like it’s time for me to go.

Mellisa: *Giggles* You mean us, silly.

TJ: Nah, I mean me. I don’t care what you do, hoe. The only reason I’m here is so that the cameras would tune in to reveal that the only thing that is really null and void, is the board of directors’ power. There is nothing that I cannot take, I don’t need you to come with me, because I’ve already stolen that lil heart of yours.

Tiberius demands the camera to turn off and it does before his departure, as the woman looks on bewildered and insulted.
*The camera shows rain outside a window of a house in the middle of nowhere. As the camera starts to zoom out, A-Will is shown with a steel chair in his hand, standing next to the window, looking at the steel as if he were admiring it's structure. He begins to talk.*

This brings back memories. Dynasty was added to that list on dreadful memories. When I think of those memories, a fire ignites inside of me. It's a constant resurrection of a monster I've tried to keep inside for so many years, but now, I've let it free and I'm relieved, but you three, Cyrus, A-Star, and Phoenix, are in danger and you can only hope that the agony and torture that awaits you won't be so everlasting. However, hope can only get you so far.

*A-Will rubs his index finger across the top of the steel chair while he's still talking.*

When I was a little boy, I always had hope only to have it shattered completely. I hoped for a better life, but I never got it until now, but only after I gave up hope. You see, there are two types of people in this world. There are people like you three that hope and never follow through on your goals. Then, there's people like me and Trent that don't hope for anything. We make it a reality.

That reality we made for you is that we exploited your weaknesses to the world and it didn't take much work. What's even more pathetic is that you think this is all over because of one chair shot, but trust me when I say that this is the beginning of a very long ride. You could have just laid down and lived to fight another day like smart people would, but you did the exact opposite and you didn't even put up a fight. You had to resort to the bottom like bottom feeders. Why didn't you? Did you think you had something to prove? You didn't. The world knows who you truly are. When I'm in Trent's corner, A-Star, you won't have anywhere to hide and Cyrus won't be able to help you. You'll become a star that has burned out and, after you're gone, The Dark Horses are gonna take good care of Cyrus.

Here's a piece of advice: don't turn around because you won't like the view.

*A-Will throws the chair through the window and the glass shatters. Thunder strikes as A-Will screams with his arms spread out.*

Long live The Dark Horses!

*The camera fades out with A-Will breathing heavily while staring at the camera with a mean look on his face.*
(The scene opens up when Ryan Savage is sitting down stirring on what has come to pass on Dynasty. As he sits there and reminisce about the event that took place during the contract signing he ends up closing his eyes for a brief moment which he ends up falling asleep. A few moments later we find Ryan Savage at the age of seven in a very dark and musty room with shackles around his neck, ankles and both writs that is restraining him from any major movements. You can see Ryan Savage gazing at what little sunlight shining through the cracks of the wall. Tears starts flowing out of Ryan Savage's eyes as he silently sobs his heart out. But then suddenly the sounds of a wooden door catches Ryan Savage's attention as he turns his head towards the door opening. Then appears a chubby man with a black suit on and on his face was a menacing grin on his face, Ryan's eyes grew bigger and you can see the terror in his eyes as they begin to fill up with tears.)

Wealthy Chubby Man: Don't look at me like that kid! One day you're going to thank me for doing this to you. I mean it's nothing personal kid but I'm going to make a fortune off of you and I can't have you go crying every time you see me! Think of it as this young man, I'm doing this to toughen you up. Since you don't have any blood relatives or anything, I'm the CLOSEST thing you have to a family! But anyways Ryan, I'm not too happy on how you won your fight in the pits a couple nights ago. I can't have you come off as a huge pushover! Your opponent basically took pity on you so as punishment you're going to go through a little pain for a while. I know you can become a menacing beast one day and it seems you need a little shove in the right direction.

(The wealthy man snaps his fingers as built thug comes in with a few weapons in each hands. Ryan Savage ends up sobbing and pleading to the wealthy man to stop this and promised he'll do better next time. The man then pulls a key out of his pocket and then walks over to unlock Ryan Savage's cell. You can hear the horrific screams that Ryan Savage lets out as the built thug walks into the cell with him. As the chubby man locks the cell door, he begins to laugh as Ryan Savage walks backwards until he hit his back against the wall as the thug walks closer and closer to Ryan. The thug ends up cocking back his arm and wrist that has a blunted object in his hand and begins to swing as hard as he could. Before the weapon made contact with Ryan Savage's skull, Ryan immediately wakes up from his sleep breathing heavily and covered in sweat. Ryan Savage then looks around his surroundings seeing where he was at and realizes it was nothing more than a nightmare. When Ryan Savage wipes the sweat off of his face and his pace of breathing is back to normal. He begins to grin and starts laughing for a moment thinking back on what has transpired on between him and Crash.)

Ryan Savage: It still haunts me to this day reliving the nightmare of my past. I would love nothing more to release the shackles of what I once were. But unfortunately I can't but I guess it's a blessing disguise because that alone remains to motivate and that the eternal hatred I have hasn't died yet. Heh Heh Heh and here I thought that my only purpose or shall I say thrill I had left was making sure that the tag titles were in The Savage Ryans' hands. But it seems the blessings just keep on coming because now since my partner is MIA for a while, I have found something that'll keep me preoccupied for a while on Dynasty. During the past few weeks of my appearances I will admit I used the excuse of using DEDEDE's name knowing what kind of people that'll attract and boy have I attracted a few people that I have taken down! One after the other each neck that I have snapped still isn't enough to satisfy me. I actually need some competition that I have been craving for and whether it's some nobodies that no one truly cares for but will soon remember or if it's Crash himself. I will do what I have always done in my life and that's fight regardless of what the consequences may be. I will satisfy my lust for power as I climb the mountain to the top, I will satisfy my lust for pain and punishment that I will inflict on my opponents. I will leave a trail of artwork with the blood, the bodies and the despair of my enemies and then and only then will I ever feel fulfilled in life!

(Ryan Savage takes a brief pause looking up in the air and then a grin once again appears on his face and that he is reminded on what's coming up next week on Dynasty and then stares directly towards the camera...)

Ryan Savage: If memory serves me correctly I'm teaming up with Carlos Rosso to go up against Chris Elite and Eclipse Diemos. As amusing as it is not having DEDEDE as my partner it sure enters in a new dynamic into the fold. You just don't know how it irks me time and again when people loves to play with the fact that DEDEDE and I wouldn't be able to coexist beside one another. That we would fall apart soon enough, it'll be either his past of him manipulating his partners or me being sick and tired of being in his shadow. Now even though Carlos and I aren't even close and even though I have no obligation to be by his side to win this match against a new surging power known as the Inconmy. Now what I to bring to the table Chris Elite that it doesn't matter who I am teamed up with, whether it be friend or foe or someone who I don't necessarily care for WE WILL get the job done. Now normally I wouldn't think anything more of you and your little partner but you see what I'm aiming to make into reality requires the depths of punishment being inflicted on the two of you. You've asked me what would I gain for beating both you and Diemos? I'll tell you this that you two are going to be apart of something greater. To yourselves you may think that your meaning is nothing more than a life of fly that only has a twenty four hour life span. But to me you're far more than that, like I have said you're going to be apart  of a canvas that'll send a message to a certain someone that doesn't approve my presence here. He doesn't realize or appreciate of what I'm doing and that's simply eradicating the trash that has try to compete with EAW. But whether or not he understands why I'm competing here on Dynasty isn't any of his business quite frankly. But in any case Chris, I've heard why you and Eclipse and your little leader decided to band together to form a super power that you three could benefit from. It must have been sad being nothing more than an after thought and finally you're getting what you three men thought you've deserve ever since you have gotten here. But you're fixing to realize that you got to be careful what you wish for because that person may hear you and you'll end up getting it. But then you'll realize what you've been wanting the most will end up costing your own livelihood. You little runts will get a taste of what's been happening when someone goes up against me in a fight. You won't end up liking the results of this match because it won't go the way you've been planning inside your heads a million times over. Eclipse, Chris, your motives doesn't concern me in the slightest and what you want to do to get ahead in life in this company. Eclipse's deranged path that he has decided to take doesn't interest me, he can tell me his life story if he wants. He can tell me the trials and tribulations that he has been through that made him the way he is today. When it comes down to it my pain and my misery is on a different plateau of understanding. I have seen what hell is and that is what has formed me into the man you see today and if you look back at my struggles and who I was you could see I have tried to lie to myself and be someone who I am not. Now you see me as a man who is embracing who he is and the past that comes with it. Which is why I feel motivated to bring your entire purpose in life into nothing more than false hope that'll send you to obscurity! Just like your partner, you two will both realize that no matter how hard you push back, there is always a force that will ground you. You can fight all you want, I'm not telling you boys to go home and pack your bags and live to fight another day. Just don't expect you'll be walking out the same way you came into this fight because I'm going to make sure that you two will regret ever trying to make a name for yourself at the expense of Carlos and I.
[8/1/15: Y2Impact and the Heart Break Gal are leisurely relaxing on a beach nearby the location of Showdown some hours before the event. They're smiling and their mouths are moving, but their voices can't be heard in the distance. Y2Impact's personal assistant/designated driver delivers a message informing him of Jacob Senn's words after the events of Dynasty, recording his words as a message to Senn]

Heart Break Gal: Ouch.

Y2Impact: My partner and I hate to be bothered frying the smaller fish while we have more important matters to worry about on Showdown, but that level of disrespect will never be tolerated... To insinuate that I can't change while I'm right here with the very embodiment of everything that represents what's made me different this go-around... It's intolerable.

Heart Break Gal: He's apparently frustrated I pinned his "apprentice" on Dynasty! I guess I'd be upset too if a member of another company marched down the halls and ended up coming out victorious like it was just another match.

Y2Impact: Of course, I'm less understanding than my lovely partner. I can understand everything he's saying clearly, but I don't care to empathize with Jacob Senn. I can only be bothered to annihilate him...

[Y2Impact's surroundings listen to him intently as he's now acquired an audience]

Jacob Senn has done his best to reiterate that I don't evolve, that I remain stagnant even as my scenery changes and transforms into something else entirely. I'm certain he intended for his imitation to come across as a mockery, a blatant show of disrespect toward my capabilities, but that soft-spoken inflection in his voice screams fear. It reverberates avalanche-inducing respect. Jacob Senn believes he's in possession of a completely accurate scouting report that gives him a massive advantage against me, but his ignorant presumptions couldn't be any further from the case. I took every ounce of frustration and angst that plagued me in my injury-riddled last tenure in this company and repurposed it into an undeniable strength that spawned a history-making championship victory at Pain for Pride that those in attendance will one day be able to share with their grandkids, and their grandkids passing the tale on with children of their own. In a society that oppresses women because their strength is naturally inferior to men, I reached out and extended my hand to the Heart Break Gal and she repaid my confidences by exceeding my wildest expectations and not only holding her own against several other men, but securing the winning pinfall against arguably my most storied foe, Mr. DEDEDE. Contrary to the meaningless drivel asserted by Jacob Senn, neither my partner nor I believe that teams are partial. We mesh and synchronize perfectly because we don't care about who secures a pinfall as long as our hands are mutually raised in victory, we don't adhere to the all-too familiar greed and selfishness which has spelled the end of so many dominant tandems before, and we'd never consider pushing one another down solely for the sake of getting up ourselves. I'd even venture to say the Heart Break Gal is the most important reason for my surge back to prominence, the vehicle that maximizes my capabilities and in-ring awareness by steering me in the right direction, an individual who is as responsible for that reignited fire Jacob Senn spoke of as much as I am myself. Jacob Senn mentioned on several occasions how egotistical I am, that I've remained stagnant and will soon be submerged and drown under the rapid current of EAW's hasty new blood because of my inability to adapt and evolve, essentially alleging that I'm oblivious to my surroundings while daring to mention himself in the same breath as me in the process. Is it really Y2Impact who's proven consistently unable to evolve and adapt, or has that hazy fog called willful ignorance begun infecting the so-called "Fabled Conqueror"? Because he's apparently incapable of bearing witness to the transformation of the beast standing right before him. Senn perceives his surroundings all on the basis that they fit his narrative, and if they're chain-breakers who spearhead difficulties and walk on a different path than the aisle his backwards mind has resigned them to, all realism leaves him and those delusions he becomes consumed by start governing his every decision... And that's why he's wrong.

Maybe your partnership with Christopher Corrupt is one-sided because you're considered the leader and he's just a lowly follower tantamount to a peasant boy, but Heart Break Gal and I are both royalty. We may not bestow self-given nicknames we've done nothing to deserve on ourselves like "The Fabled Conqueror," but it's because I'm an enlightened equal opportunist who believes women can be just as valuable as men that our team functions so effectively. The Heart Break Gal's creativity and my willingness are the most critical reasons that we've done so well together, that we've defeated all our enemies and ascended far beyond the expectations anyone could have possibly placed on us. Our victory at Pain for Pride represented only our second ever tag team match together in this company, but we're so well-coordinated that even the other teams with greater experience and collective strength were no match for our flawless harmony. There are no differences in how I was back then compared to how I am at this very moment? You'd have to barely pay any attention whatsoever to honestly believe that. It's because I'm such a fearsome dynamic that I've dominated and reveled in glory despite the era. I've always been quick-footed enough to keep up with younger wrestlers and I have no qualms about facing anyone regardless of class, status, or background. Whether I'm slapping the taste out of your mouth or becoming the only man to block the spear in mid-motion throughout the annals of EAW's history, I show up and I arrive to the arena fully prepared to give you the fight of a lifetime and wholly intent on winning. I don't have to recite and enumerate every accomplishment I've ever achieved to proclaim myself a superior wrestler, because the only thing that matters right now in the present is my championship reign with the partner I value and hold in higher esteem than any other human being. There's a time and a place for everything, Jacob, but I'm not stuck in the past. Your research and account of history was all for naught, I'm afraid! It doesn't matter in the slightest to me. My only concern is what's happening right now, and while I have absolutely nothing to prove to Jacob Senn, I'll delight in bearing witness to the flustered, perplexed version of yourself I'm going to mold into being on Dynasty when I'm viciously stomping your head into the ground with not an inkling of remorse for my actions. That's the fire you want to see and it's exactly what I'll be summoning, but what seems like a fortunate opportunity for a self-proclaimed conqueror whose star is still budding will be remembered by you in the future with nothing but resentment and bitterness to show for it. I'm going to turn Dynasty into one of your personal tragedies, those moments of misfortune that allow you to start spreading fictitious stories so you can claim you merely experienced a "minor setback for a greater comeback." You pride yourself on being a conqueror, on relentlessly victimizing your opponents until not a trace of fight is life within them; but rest assured I'll be the one usurping this particular throne on Dynasty. Jacob Senn's moment in the sun has come and gone, and that hour glass will continue steadily sinking until the bottom drops on Dynasty on my accord.

[Y2Impact picks up a handful of sand from the beach and slowly unclenches it as the sand falls to the ground while Impact stares at the camera]

Heart Break Gal: So it's all about new beginnings?

Y2Impact: Don't get me wrong, new beginnings are important... But Jacob Senn will fall as his partner did, tasting that familiar defeat.

Heart Break Gal: On our terms.

Y2Impact: On our terms.

[Y2Impact and the Heart Break Gal are escorted back to their limo as Impact's personal assistant cuts the scene, the audience leaving after giving a somewhat restrained round of applause]
-
JJ Silva Dynasty Promo 1
Post August 2nd 2015, 4:40 am by -
Dynasty Promo
The Revolution Is Upon Us.

( The camera starts rolling with JJ in a disclosed area with Dynasty and EAW flags over the walls behind him.. Every single one of them have an Anarchy logo spray painted over them as JJ just stares directly into the Camera lenses. He sends an arrogant smirk towards the camera before speaking.)

JJ: So this week I get the official poster boy of Dynasty in one Tyler.. Parker. The EAW.. Oh my bad, is the pointless revolution between Dynasty and EAW not over yet? Allow me to rephrase, The Dynasty World Heavyweight Champion. You know, it's been a long time coming to this point Tyler.. You may not have been watching me, but I assure you I have always been watching you. I mean hell, you're the World Champion! That makes you "The Guy!" Being the champion alone just paints a huge target on your back; I should feel honored to face you.. shouldn't I? You see the funny thing is, I don't. In fact, it pisses me off. Since day one of my arrival I have been forced to sit back and watch you beat your own drum and just constantly barely get the job done.

If you don't mind Tyler, I'd like to go over a few things here with you. Number one, the man makes the title, it's not the other way around. Since the day you won that title I have watched you do nothing but tarnish the prestige behind that belt. You're what I'd call a fluke champion. Even with the wins you have been having it's just been barely scraping by Tyler. If Dynasty actually put you against a deserving well rounded elitist you'd already have been a former champion.. However, that is not the case now is it. Given how your title matches have gone as of late.. it's only a matter of time before you lose it anyway.

Now, moving on to number two. Tyler, the way I see it.. there are quite a few guys that deserve that belt more than you. What pisses me off is that although this is a fact.. you still parade around not even acknowledging the potential talent. You're as big of a problem as the ENTIRE brand of Dynasty! I get that you don't make the matches but a champions word can be a lot. You're one of the biggest poster boy wash ups that I've ever seen. When I look into your eyes I see nothing more than another guy who is willing to give it all away for just a few more moments as "The Guy." You make me sick! You know what.. I live for moments like this though. Now it is my chance to not only get the wheels turning in my revolution.. but I get to beat the life out of Tyler Parker. That.. That makes me happy.

I've heard from many people that The Iconomy is a joke inside the locker rooms.. I can't help but laugh at these accusations now. Let's review shall we? Week 1, I get pre-showed and I walk out.. Chris and Eclipse accept the open challenge for the New Breed Championship. The Match ends in a no contest due to TLA not being able to compete from him getting his ass kicked by The Iconomy. Moving on to week two, Chris Elite with The Iconomy vs Maxwell Dachs. Chris has the match won and TLA comes out swinging for his belt back.. Once again he comes up empty handed. Week 3, Chris Elite Main Events and JJ faces Carlos. Although we lost, The Iconomy still came out strong at the end of the night. This week for Eclipse and Chris is retaliation, However, this week for me.. is opportunity. When we retrieved this New Breed Champion.. it was never Chris as The New Breed Champion, it was The Iconomy is The New Breed Champion. That is why I shall be facing Tyler Parker this week. Pushing back on subject, people can bash on The Iconomy all they please, but they can't deny progress. Our progress alone has exceeded all expectation and has exceled 90% of the roster in a few short weeks. The wheel is simply going to keep turning and The Iconomy will continue to rise.

Let's move on to Dynasty and guys like Tyler Parker.. Everyone has been having doubts and pushing us.. We're still standing and as of late, we are pushing back even harder. This is to all who is involved with EAW and Dynasty.. No matter what you try to do to prevent us from achieving our ultimate goals.. you will fail. We're to far along now to be stopped. The Iconomy has become not just a faction, but The Iconomy has become a style of life. Over the course of the past few weeks we've attracted attention from thousands of followers who seek the same change.. We have evolved into something much deeper than the average "rookies," we are far beyond that now. Our revolution will change not only Dynasty, but the ENTIRE EAW. We are the strength for those who keep getting pushed away. We will no longer allow people to be denied the opportunities we were denied.

The Corrupt,

FEAR US!

The Honest,

SUPPORT US!

The Warriors

JOIN US!

*The Camera fades to black.*
Jed Gannon
Make it work
Post August 2nd 2015, 3:49 am by Jed Gannon
I can’t honestly sit here and act like I’m mad, I’m not. I can tell you that Phoenix defiled the throne of the king. That he tarnished my good name and for it he will suffer, because all of you watching, or at least most of you, know that this is fact. Phoenix, I applaud you. You did exactly what I did when I debuted in another company, when I returned to the main stream of wrestling. You walked up to the biggest, baddest mother fucker in that match and you took him to hell, even if it meant having to go there yourself. Bravo, Phoenix, Bravisimo. That was the right move to do…

Now let me tell you where you went wrong. You see, you did take out the biggest threat in that match, but the problem was you thought it would just end there. You forgot that by dragging me to hell, you brought me to the fires I call home and the land where the Devil still calls me sir. Understand this, this is not over. This will never be over, not until I taste your blood two, three times over. Every waking moment you will spend in cowardice, awaiting my next attack out of anywhere, and after, you’ll spend sleepless nights haunted by my voice which tears apart your very brain. This is not over. This begins at the next edition of Dynasty with A-Star. Phoenix, you have potential my friend. I see something in you. You have skills that make others quake, a mind sharper than the Shogun’s blade. You remind me….of myself…

You remind me of myself. That’s your problem, Phoenix. For every word of your self-promotion, every long hour in the gym, in the ring training, you’ve only amounted to one thing. That’s the poor man’s Trent Yoder. Yeah, you have the abilities and the tongue to be on a level just below mine, but there’s one thing that sets me

On that next level, that higher plain of existence, these fans are behind me, it’s what makes me better than you. I have something to live for, something that gives my every waking moment meaning. My movement is everything to me, and as a result every action I take, every victory, every attack, every word I’m speaking today is for them. What do you have? What do you stand for? Professional Wrestling? Nothing. You have nothing. Your entire life is based on getting people to appreciate a fucking singlet and a Full-Nelson. This is why I’m better, not just better than you, but better than A-Star, better than Cyrus Cage. Better than each…..and every, one…..of you. You just keep training, but I’ll always be a better fighter, I’ll always be a greater mind

This Friday I step in the ring with that son of a bitch partner of yours and let me tell you it wont be a pretty sight. A-Star,  get ready, because you have a date with the Insane One paid for by Phoenix.

See you on Dynasty…
Bhris Elite
Post August 2nd 2015, 12:33 am by Bhris Elite
See, I would talk about my past match but unlike my opponents I am not one to dwell on the past for to long. Just know I had a muscle spasm and that dumb ref thought I tapped...Besides the point next week me and Eclipse will take on Carlos and Ryan Savage. 

Let's start this off with old man Carlos.  This man had a lot to say about me last week. He just wouldn't stop.  You know what Carlos reminds me of though? The old war veterans who can't stop talking about World War 2. You know the crazy old men that yell at random times about his war memories? Yeah that's Carlos.  He loves bringing up CWF. The man doesn't shut up about it he loves to speak of his past and what used to be his glory days.  However, Carlos what are you doing now? Here in EAW? GI seems to be doing well for himself he has a title shot and is main eventing Dynasty next week what are you doing? Maybe if you got your head out of your ass and the past you would be somewhere. Maybe instead of Brian Daniels from a whole different company it would be you facing Tyler Parker.  But no Carlos guess what you're stuck facing Myself and Eclipse.  Now there isn't a problem with that but of course you will have a problem with it.  We are just young boys to you we don't belong in that ring with you Carlos.  I mean I'm nothing remember? Only thing I can do is CWF is hold your bags.   Carlos I respect your accomplishments but there is no need to tell us how important you were in CWF. I think everyone get's the point.  I mean every time you grab a mic you talk about your days in CWF and how whoever the opponent maybe wouldn't have lasted there.  Than you go yelling all these words no one understands.  Nothing changes Carlos it's been like this since you returned in EAW.  Yet I've changed Carlos I mean you even pointed it out for yourself. I was the guy who was only able to hold bags in CWF however during it's 3rd run or so I had a world title shot coming my way.  And in EAW I was just New Breed Champion.  A lot has changed for me Carlos I've grown a lot over the years I'm not the same "Young boy" from 4 years ago Carlos.  I'm much better and much more talented then you thought I would have been.  You can try to deny it all you want with your try hard insults trying your best to "Ether" me.  You can put up the front if you want but you've seen my change.  You seen me progress into Mr.200 percent as I seen you stay the same as the guy who loves living in the past.  I've seen you use all these try hard insults trying to get under there skin.  For some people it worked others it didn't.  Carlos I know it's eating you alive you're not the one facing Tyler Parker or the fact that GI Styles has a title shot. You hate the fact you have to be in the ring with me and Eclipse. Hell you probably hate you're partner. You can try to hide it all you want with the yelling and what not but I see right through you Carlos you try so hard to be loyal to Dynasty yet they keep putting you against guys from the Iconomy.  I mean everyone knows we aren't worth your time right? We aren't on Carlos's level we never will be we are young boys. However Carlos I am going to prove you wrong... WE are going to prove you wrong.  These "Young boys" ain't the same as the rest.  We are highly more talented hell even more talented than you.  Sure we don't have the resume to prove it but after Dynasty we can add on our resume we defeated the Almighty Carlos and the "Beast" Ryan Savage.  I mean what do you go to add on your resume IF you defeat us? Were nobodies Carlos there's nothing to brag about right? What are you going to do? Go on twitter and tell everyone how you penalty kicked another young boy and how were "Humbled".  You make it seem like you don't care about winning yet the minute you do after the show your the first to tweet or have something to say.  Me and Eclipse don't plan on letting you get into our heads. Me and Eclipse are much smarter than that your yelling and what not won't phase us.  We'll just prove you wrong when we step in the ring anyway.  So maybe after next Friday you can tweet about how us young boys HUMBLED YOU!

Now let's talk about the Great Ryan Savage and how much of a "Beast" he is? By the way Ryan congrats on taking out some nobody.  Really proves how strong you are man.  Then you brawling with Zack Crash way to stick it to the power dude.  I wanna be able to takeout some nobody then brawl with Zack Crash. Obviously though I am not some sort of a beast. I'm just another Elitist. Probably one you plan on taking out right? Let's not get me confused with the last guy you took out though alright? I'm Chris fucking Elite.  You won't have me being rolled out on a stretcher. I mean if you want to see someone really crazy and really deranged? Let me introduce you too my partner Eclipse.  This man is truly crazy he's truly a beast.  I mean sure he hasn't taken out some nobody however that's because he doesn't have to take out some nobody he can take you out Ryan.  Let me ask you a question though? Do you miss DDD that much? Do you miss him so much you have to go around running around like Methuselah 2.0?  I mean at least DDD took out people we heard of.  Ryan and Carlos I don't see how you two can co-exist next week.  I just don't see it working out and trust me that doesn't bother me. Hell it helps me out a little bit more. See me Eclipse can work together a cohesive unit you two on the other hand I see having a huge break down leading to a huge downfall in the match making it much easier for me and Eclipse.  Ryan if you plan on taking me and Eclipse out I highly suggest you change that plan. I suggest you rethink that plan as much as you can and realize you can't take us no matter how hard you try.  Walk in with a plan that is believable a plan that will actually work.  Not some out of this world plan.  Ryan this mean streak of yours is going to come to a very quick stop. This whole "Beast" thing you got going on the whole Methuselah 2.0 thing you have going on ends next Friday on Dynasy.  As myself and Eclipse bring you back to reality and make you realize who you truly are. ...
Troy Ace
Troy Ace Promo
Post August 1st 2015, 11:56 pm by Troy Ace
Dynasty Promo:
Ace From The A,
Chapter One: My Legacy

* The camera pans to Troy as he has just finished his final sets in a full circuit workout. Sweat is pouring down his body and he stands up and flexes to the mirror.. He let's out a loud roar before turning to the camera.*

Ace: Calvin, let me start with you I watched all of your games and was impressed that someone like me has made it big, but the one thing that makes us different is that I never in my career of football had an injury. Seeing that I'm the new guy with different ambitions then you my friend, I'm here to win and make an impact on Dynasty also here in EAW. With that being said I am going to cause you so much pain to show EVERY elitist, I'm here for a reason and you're nothing but garbage to me just like everyone else here. The funny thing is, I know your type oh to well.. You'll come at me with flashy comebacks but when push comes to shove.. You'll never be like me. Do you know why that is? It's because as a Line Backer, it's my job to stop the running back. I have a Calling Of The Ace with your name on it; so be ready because you've lost this hand.

* Troy kind of stretches back relieving some tension that was there.. He then take a sip of his Gatorade before sitting it down and continuing on. *

Ace: Now onto you Triple Z.. HA HA HA HA HA..... You're a joke, I would rather wrestle monkeys blindfolded the to be in a match with you. You've been on the pre show most of you're career and still have not made it anywhere.. so why are you here? You should go home and lay on your ass like your doing here in EAW. so im not going to worry about you that much one Ace Of Spades will take you out because I've seen your matches and I honestly fell asleep watching them your crap the best part of your matches is when is over and your crying about how you shouldn't have lost so like I said why should I waste my time on someone who's lost count is higher then his  social media followers. come on man give it up because if you don't just leave ill hurt you bad enough to make sure you can not make it back. Your at the end of your rope and now treading in DEEP waters it was only a matter of time before a shark came. It's time someone put a stop to your masquerade.

Ace: Last but not least, we have Phoenix.. I dig it honestly. You use sinister tactics to get into your opponents head, however, if you try and get in my head all you're going to hear is a ton of jokes that will probably kill the rest of your self-esteem. Let's get one thing VERY clear here Phoenix, I'm not afraid of you. If you want to make an attempt of getting in my head well then, by all means. The way you carry yourself is quite generic.. In fact, I can look around and see 12 of rookies following your same style. Phoenix, if anything I can't wait to get my hands on you and make you squeal like the bitch that you are. As a person, I love to fight, it's what I do. Do you know what I love more than fighting? It's calling people out on their bullshit. If you really want to try and hurt me physically.. well I encourage it, because that one moment you fail.. I want you to look me in the eyes and see your ENTIRE destiny's path altered by the hands of Troy Ace. You crossed paths with the wrong guy at the wrong time.. You want to get in my head? Well, you just pulled the Joker card.. That one card has sealed your fate because in a new fresh deck do you know what comes after the Joker..? It's The Ace!

Ace: Now let's make no mistake here, I'm Troy Ace. My journey to this point has made me the man that I am today.. I refuse to bite my tongue for anyone at any time. This Friday on Dynasty Network marks the official debut of The Ace From The A, Troy Ace. Everyone has one chance in life to do whatever it is that they are going to do.. I'm going to not only lay my foundation but I'm going to begin MY legacy.. If that means based off of others expense, well, than so be it. NO ONE will stand in my way of becoming one of the greatest to EVERY step foot in Dynasty Wrestling or EAW.

Ace: Everyone.. Tune into Dynasty and whiteness The Ace.. From The A.

* The Camera fades to black. *
Jacob Senn
Post August 1st 2015, 9:07 pm by Jacob Senn
Dynasty Wrestling: Chapter 1

[In the background, we hear Christopher Corrupt as he is training with a couple of individuals as he hear him scream while landing shots and when taking a few of his own. The training seems to be rigorous as you can hear the panting of the labored breath from Corrupt, but the attention diverts over to Jacob Senn, who stands by while watching to see the progress of the man he has taken under his wing. We hear the shuffle of feet and bodies stop as all three people in the ring, including Corrupt, turn to face Jacob as he has a stern look on his face, awaiting a response from him.]

AGAIN! This time, don't hold back, boys! If this guy wants to be teaming with me, he needs to be ready for everything that's going to be thrown his way! The Mercenaries are an experienced team with years under their belts! What are you standing there for, folks? LET'S GO!

[The trainers circle around Christopher Corrupt as they start from the beginning of the training session to whip him into shape for the match to come against The Mercenaries. Jacob looks over, still keeping his attention on what's going on in the ring, even though his face is not directed at them.]

I want us to travel back in time, back to a time where there was no Fabled Conqueror, to where I was not the former world champion that I am today, to where I was the most vilified, despised, and hated individual on the Showdown roster, to a time where I was on the quest to become World Heavyweight Champion and dethrone Mikado Sekaiichi from his throne. During this time, I met a man who had been revered by many for his accomplishments, doing something unprecedented and never duplicated in the universe of Elite Answers Wrestling: he was a six-time world champion. I remember it like yesterday that the man I was set to take on, the glossed over eyes as the disheveled husk of what used to be a grand warrior in the ring walked out to face me, taking me for granted and assumed that because of his grandiose accomplishments compared to my meager status in this business that I couldn't possibly prevail over him, that man I beat without breaking a sweat and that man was the shell that used to be Y2Impact!

Now let's return to the reality, the here and the now, and I don't see that husk. That husk was ripped away, eradicated from this company and replaced with the man that we once remembered. Y2Impact, the great legend that proclaims to be the greatest of all time with his #6Reignz and now being in the first intergender team to ever win the EAW Unified Tag Team Championship. When you want a man who has made history at every turn of his career, that would be the man to look towards as his name is etched all over the history books, and that's the man that I will conquer this Friday on Dynasty Wrestling as we emanate from San Jose, California in The SAP Center!

I already know the words that are most likely to come out of your mouth and even though I pray that you will actually surprise me, here's the words that I have envisioned coming from you.

"I'm on a different league than you."
"Do you actually think you're better than a six-time world champion?"
"You think because you had you're big moment at Pain for Pride that you're untouchable?"
"I am the greatest of all time and you have never fought against someone like me."

The same old boosting of your ego that you usually do. The #6Reignz, The Quintessential Champion, the man who beat all of three other members of "The GOAT Circle" at the same time, we get it. You are one of the best wrestlers of all time, but even you are not immune to the consequences and repercussions of the passage of time. Every man falls victim to it and in the end, most are fallen because of it, and you shall be no different when we meet in the middle of the ring. I'm not saying your time at the top has passed or you have even lost the wrestling ability you once had because to be truthful, the fire in your eyes when I stared into them last week showed me that you still have that ferocious fight left inside of you. It has nothing to do with you getting weaker, but it is the rest of the world that runs in front of you that is getting stronger, faster, and smarter than you in that ring.

Evolution, our gradual development from being a simple man to a man of complexity and greatness, is what protects and secures the future of this industry. The younger generation, the stars of tomorrow like Christopher Corrupt here or TLA, Vance Tybull, or Tig Kelly, will always have the evolutionary edge that is brought before them because they have the quickened pace to adapt to their surroundings faster and with more precision than a guy like you or me who have learned our style and have stuck to it. To change and evolve is the only way of survival in the business and if you don't adapt to the fast-paced changing of the world, it will leave you behind with you buried underneath it. Now I have been a man who has always adapted to the way of the world, to be able to keep up with the flow of time, but I sense that you are the same Y2Impact that defeated Jaywalker, Mr. DEDEDE and Heart Break Boy at the same time in your little "GOAT Circle" Match so that one of you could secure their pride. Not that it's a terrible thing or something to be ashamed of, but here's why it will be what leads to your downfall and knowing you, I don't believe you are humble enough to even listen to a man who I know you believe is beneath you.

Years have passed since that moment and ever since you were able to achieve that feat, I have not seen an evolution from you at all. Not in your ring work, not in the vernacular that you speak, not even in your name, but just the same Y2Impact that has walked out and walked in ever since I stepped foot in the ring for the first time here. With your abilities, you have captured the Answers World Championship a couple times with your innate abilities to succeed, but how long has it been, Impact? How long has it been since you have actually defeated a challenger of merit? Yeah, Charlie or my bad, Chuck Scene was "great" victory, but let's just face the facts. Pain For Pride 8, you won with the assistance of not only Heart Break Gal, but the other teams fighting one another for that belt. What about last year? Not only did you lose your Answers World Championship to StarrStan in the Elimination Chamber, but never came close to regaining it back and even failed to win the National Elite Championship when Tyler Parker was able to beat you in the middle of the ring to prove exactly why you have not adapted to the situation. The fact remains that when faced against a true challenge, you're stuck in the corner and in the past, but I hope there's something that has yet to be brought out of you when we meet on Friday.

I hope that with all that bravado that you hold that it actually means something at the end of the day. I hope that you can get that enjoyment you seek because the moment you reached your across the air to slap me across my face for letting you know about your cheating partner, that was the moment that made me think you had something left to show the world. So bring it on, Y2Impact! Give me your worse because the truth of the matter is... you haven't seen anything yet when you're faced with me.

ALRIGHT, BOYS! Let's go! You're wasting daylight dancing around like this! I want a warrior born in here, not a loser! We got two weeks and I don't intend to waste them!

[The attention of the camera turns away from Jacob Senn and back to the training of Christopher Corrupt, red and bruised from the abuse he's putting his body through in order to be ready for The Mercenaries at Midsummer Massacre. Our view then fades to black as you can still hear the screaming of Jacob Senn drilling his partner into fighting shape.]
Troy Ace
My Ambitions here in EAW
Post August 1st 2015, 5:55 am by Troy Ace
So everyone wants to why i'm here so just to let everyone know I'm here to become One of the greatest and I won't let anyone stop me because my show everyone that I have EAW Champion and continue to be the champion I may lose the belt but I will get a new one and everyone and that I will be in I am here because wrestling. Wrestling is all I've wanted to do although i I stopped to pursue my life and in football that opportunity i got back to my life's dream and I finally get my chance to show that im here to do what i live for there are alot of things that i could do but I'm here in EAW i dont take orders from anyone i do thngs my way if its not the way i like to do things so with that being said I want to make this known that if anyone gets in my way of becoming one of the greatest wrestlers in EAW then HA HA HA HA ................. then lets just say that someone will have a few days off because theres a Ace of Spades and Calling the Ace with there name on them. I was watch a podcast the other day and it was some static but i heard everything and i liked the guy on there has his own group and i like the fact they cause distraction to get there way HA HA HA its funny because there's nothing nobody can do about it. But i want to set up a meeting with the leader to get advice on what i need to do but with that being said................ You know where to find me if you accept my request for a meeting. But back to my ambitions i told you all what i was here to do and what im willing to do to get my championship belt all i have to say is if you get in my way.............never mind DONT get in my way
#KimboLivesMatter
Post July 31st 2015, 4:19 pm by #KimboLivesMatter
fuck dynasty and fuck you if you like dynasty. dachslemania is leaving dynasty. i'm taking my talents elsewhere. fok you dynasty. monroe can suck my fat dense chode.
Bhris Elite
Post July 30th 2015, 10:31 pm by Bhris Elite
TLA, it's very clear that me and you will NEVER see eye to eye; that is fine. I have never been looking for your acceptance, that's not what I am about. Over the course of just this week I have realized something.. you're stuck in the past. I hear a lot about our past coming out of your mouth and try and use it as a relevant source of information.. It's not. Everything in my past is exactly that, the past. I have personally broke the preverbal barrier that was shielded above me. I evolved from that kid then to the Mr. 200% that has the New Breed Championship today. I will not stand down to a man like you who doesn't even know what it's like to truly overcome adversities. You're a nobody to me, I have the potential to become one of the greats. Now while you come at me with the same lame ass dried up material you call jokes I will be passing you by with ease.

TLA you can make all the jokes you want you can day what you want. However what's there to say when I beat you?  What's the joke then?  Who's the joke then.  TLA it's you from the start of this whole thing all the way to Friday you've been the joke.  Name one time since this started where you looked stronger than me?  I put you through a table and took two of the most important thing to you.  You're pride and you're championship.  On Friday it will be a repeat I will rid you of whatever pride you have left and once and for all officially be champ.  So again j ask what jokes will you have then?  It will be miracle I beat you it will be based off pure talent.  So go ahead continue with these little sketches you have going on. Go ahead have who you want play me. Thing is you are stepping in the ring with Mr 200 percent Chris Elite not Suicide Kid.  After this no more small talk from you no more jokes or talking out of your ads.  On Friday you either put up or simply shut the fuck up.  Friday I will rid Dynasty of the second most annoying "Wrestler" on the roster.  On Friday I'm going to show you just how personal this is.  No more talking no more acting on Dynasty we'll truly see who's done and who just started...
showster26
Post July 30th 2015, 10:08 pm by showster26
PicPerfectMichaels posted an image:

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 Fbzun

Not Sweating @Jaden Zaxaria one bit #Dynasty #Friday #JustWin

Later That Day...

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 JW+Marriott+Desert+Springs+400

We open on the swimming pool of the Royal Palms Hotel and Spa, an up-tempo Jazz tune (which must have come from the Best of elevator Muzac vol. 3) plays in the background.  it's a very busy day out by the pool as almost all the hotel's patrons decide a swim is the best way to beat the intense, dry, Arizona heat.  The camera pans across the lounge chair area where several beautiful women are laying down, having deciding to catch a tan instead.  The Camera continues to pan over to a buxom blonde in a one piece bikini (Which perfectly shows off her best curves) using the side ladder to exit the pool.  After a quick dry off, the camera follows her until she walk past an umbrella shaded table.  The Muzack is replaced with the opening bass line to Iggy Azalea's "Fancy".  Sitting down at the table is Mark Michaels (Dressed not too differently from the picture at the top) sipping a frozen cocktail (Complete with mini umbrella), the beautiful blonde doesn't happen to notice Michaels checking out her ass as she walks by.

Michaels: "Ahhh.... this is just the thing to help a man relax after a long day of  publicity photos, and press interviews.  Yep nothing beats this, just like Jaden Can't beat me.  You know something Jayzer Word is getting around that your not too happy with me.  I mean I understand, after all the only fan you had in the entire world, would rather come get my autograph.  But still that's no reason to bee gulping down the Hater-Aid the way you have.  I mean you talk about the small group of left overs after I spent all day signing autographs, and posing for selfies with people who aren't being considered the missing link.  I mean considering that we're, oh excuse me I meant I... I'm the one out here getting everybody pumped up about Dynasty this Friday.  Considering that I am in the same hell hole of a sate that produced a moron like Vance Tybull, elected John McCain to the senate, and is currently the home of the Cardinals, The Diamond backs, and the Suns, I'm surprised more idiots didn't have to be tossed out on their asses. 

And let's get something clear right now, I didn't want to become the Step-Father to some snot nose, pip squeak brat, but I was making his mother call me daddy all night long if you catch my drift.  Oh yeah see that the real difference between guys like you, and me.  You dress like a DJ, but you're nothing more than the Valet driver's errand boy, While I step right in to the VIP.  You look to find a great party, I am the party.  That's because I am the Marque attraction, I am the must see event of the week, and just like you said I am a leader, because everyone wants to follow me, Whether it's on social media, or it's in the locker room.  They want to follow me because I am the absolute picture of perfection, you on the other hand need to whore out a few front row seats just so that you can think someone will give a damn about you during our match.  Those seats could have helped build Dynasty up a little more.  My followers are willing to pay top dollar when they know I'm on the card.  Instead you gave them away to some ungrateful, nobody and his loser friends. 

Does your petty jealousy know no bounds Jaden?  Are you really that desperate to try and get under my skin before our match, that you'll tear down the entire brand?  You know the same one that didn't need you last week, and sure as hell doesn't need you now.  I guess it must be if you would stoop so low.  You call yourself a man of the people, but yet you try to rob them of what they want to see, ME.  You want to say that I'm nothing but a joke?  Well he who laughs last laughs best bitch.  You say That I' m gonna go out and fall flat on my ass?  I don't think so, Because last week I single handedly dealt with both Trent Yoder and his Gilligan like side kick A-will.  Do you know what the definition of insanity is Jaden?  It's ding the same thing repeatedly, and expecting a different result.  Last week I said I would beat Trent Yoder, and I did.  This week I'm saying I'm going to beat you Jaden, and after I'm done you'll have to crawl back to your "Life Partner" and drown your tears in a bowl of lucky charms, you Irish son of a bitch.

Whether you like it or not, it's no bullshit when I tell you that this match is already Hashtag in the bag.  So if I was you, I'd see if any of Ryan's buddies would be willing to give me his seat, just so that I wouldn't have to be beaten as, as well as embarrassed. Bring your best Jaden, it won't matter if you do, but at least you can say you fought like a man.  This Friday, I expose you for the poser you are, and I show you exactly the type of man I am, so Jaden Picture THAT!"

A waiter comes by and picks Michaels drink up off the table, and leaves a check in its place. Michaels signs the bill to his room.

Michaels: "Finally, the service here is god awful.  Oh and no tip, maybe next time you'll stop dicking around in the back with the rest of the help."

With that Michaels rises out of his seat and out of the shot

FADE TO BLACK
~The following is a Sexual Panther Production CLASSIC! It is not intended for all viewing audiences and has been put together special with guest commentary from lead actor TLA!!!~

GUEST COMMENTARY
TLA: Back in the 90s me and Chris Elite were so close. We did a sitcom together and it was magical. I wish we could reclaim that part of our lives, but unfortunately it was just all downhill from there between us. We were so ahead of the times featuring a multi-ethnic cast before it was cool to do so. Here is one of my favorite episodes from that award winning show...

*A musical montage begins to play with scenes of sunny Miami. A happy family is shown laughing together in a variety of wholesome situations.*

GUEST COMMENTARY
TLA: Because I didn’t know what we had until it was gone SK…

*The credits begin to roll.*

STARRING

Phylicia Rashad as Clair Pantera!!!

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 GUoYwMGn-RibvMsK6eesp0Xn7bvZgyXeZUa0jS7jCVQETRsz-RtS1wYO1f08BwBobG6ng_r8AC8hMX2IolkaBJUiccSHq358jxD33OY0Cl4-HAbwprhWa0weuxpL8SRilf864O0
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 RPkjN3Rq3nfWG56VNHZvfYnGq97nnK-pp8CnmrBft-QMZvGMpIhQdA-w1ewGUKZOt9WUqWyQlvIieDD7-pUgHO0CHKHwZKqGIJXOXgh4rqsJQIaLlDUUacecgml7ww4CJNqgBeM

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen as the Suicide Kid!!!

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 NzrgOjfTo3WUXv5HGLzVn54YBnIbgS3JnnoEW7FmHtuSTPIOKJfosdSX_NqO71frniPTGEJMU5kfYkgiTdV9KOlX-H-mQ5sfE_6mXM2a4bxiezvczxYldEWd1E4NhQ8oHygP0VI
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 XaaKzusQUnZFPLbZYxbj7bBCaISpNKcxVPmFMK5RMJq4GnxBue1pZSeG2_ZpZ7qWI76DrwoWD-no4mwt5b2jNxQsMdtx2ybjNhWXREtYzgawbj5LxHntQZRQlf1YX1RAc5uoqEk

Bill Cosby as Himself!!!

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 0XIqL-uZvrPgz0QSHtqhv-8J-TMjjN9qqdLBArkNCdDQkk1ON96fArwF_SB36rWH0Y1l1fxaWKVqj0DW-7pFpE6W2WwK0cmzKeGhx9ImtD7-hnYiwzM_yY5oNNUnshbjAfLZTC8
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 NNTPwEMtWFGCJVj8OyItY7WS0Gy34F-MPeZpJnSUDkYRsMH4eyJFu4DLipg_NUPMOrOKb_5oRr7CYrsgK3aqQ2XPdD5Ig15jJiklfKLiVse7B-1O55kHaR6g3lFkqsOw8ygDtO4

and… 

TLA as the suave and dreamy Doctor Pantera!!!

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 N1eyuP4IMru6j81md5e_4dzfOWsTJZpx5GqTm2BspA5HzCUg_p2iw5JbLZzDcGlgyuOW3hwk2AkrLuahsvy4ozlcDxQCPezpQMKttFgnFRMM_XYphIuK_nSFTyXDM-kKPNdOcIw
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 G_x7ojmRyQaGg67Kzl1KiCKdGNbwNDxr-PRqsKpUY34JCci2uuJRmKgEEMRh5tJI8uVkox5L3MnlbgJ_OrrJomTTePwp5StgCF8tf1AQEB9u72wEcFxnHKMpYKDVlcP8hvQp-I8

*The camera cuts to a city landscape in the late early 90s. The sun shines down on the beautiful city of Los Angeles despite the show claiming to take place in Miami. The camera then shifts to a small white household as peaceful music plays. The camera cuts inside the kitchen where the Pantera Family is shown having breakfast.*

Clair Pantera: Now you better eat up young lady or I’m gonna put a whoopin on you!

*A laugh track plays.*

Suicide Kid: But mommy… I wanted pancakes!!!

Clair Pantera: Do I look like Aunt Jemima to you girl?

Doctor Pantera: Don’t answer that SK.

*A laugh track plays.*

Suicide Kid: Mommy am I adopted?

Doctor Pantera: Don’t answer that either!

*The laugh track plays as Clair Pantera puts her hands on her hips and stares disapprovingly down at her family.*

Clair Pantera: Oh you! Well I don’t have time for this now. You better get to school little missy!

Suicide Kid: But mommy… the other kids are mean to me! And the teacher is holding me back at school! I'm pretty sure I saw him smoking with the stoners in the parking lot. But also they are putting me in the retarded classes!

*A gasp is heard from the audience.*

Doctor Pantera: Now where did you hear that word little miss!

Suicide Kid: Uncle Bill! He told me that’s what he likes best about his women. When they are retarded they are so much easier to slip a little somethin’ somethin’ in their drink. I don’t know what that somethin’ is but it sounds pretty great to me!

Clair Pantera: Oh that darn Uncle Bill!

*Bill Cosby enters the room as the studio audience is heard cheering loudly.*

GUEST COMMENTARY
TLA: I honestly can’t remember if it was a laugh track or a studio audience at our shows. But hey it was the 80s… we were all high on coke.

Bill Cosby: Well now! If it isn’t my favorite Blatino family! How you ended up so white is a mystery to me little girl!

Suicide Kid: It’s a mystery to Michael Jackson as well!

*A laugh track is heard as Suicide Kid smiles and winks at the camera. She begins curling her pretty blonde hair as an AWWWWWWWWWW is heard from the studio audience.*

Bill Cosby: Clair bibbily baby! Why don’t you come back to me! Come on runnin' back biddily bop back to old Billy! We had so many good times together you and me! Don’t you remember them?

Clair Pantera: Well...I’m afraid I don’t Bill. And that’s exactly the problem!

*A laugh track is heard as the show cuts to commercial.*

GUEST COMMENTARY
TLA: Now you can make what you like of Bill Cosby, but when we worked together he was nothing but a professional. He always bought drinks for all the hard working ladies of the production staff.

*The show comes back to show Suicide Kid at school where she is being bullied by the other mean girls. They take her lunch money and leave her crying by her lockers. The studio audience lets out and AWWWWWWWWWWWW as a tear drops from her eyes. Her teacher Mr. Inspiration played by William Daniels approaches and sits down next to her.*

Mr. Inspiration: Don’t be down yall. I got just the thing to cheer you right up!

*Mr. Inspiration pulls out a joint and begins rolling it up.*

Suicide Kid: Just say NO to drugs!

Mr. Inspiration: Well alright then if you say so. But I think you could really use one right now.

Suicide Kid: Well if you say so.

*Mr. Inspiration and Suicide Kid get high together as a 1980s music montage plays of them causing mayhem throughout the school and eventually getting revenge on SK's bullies to the theme of "You're the Best" by Joe Esposito.. Suicide Kid wakes up in a dumpster in the back of the school.*

Suicide Kid: Oh my god where am I?

*Mysterious music plays as the camera zooms out to show the Statue of Liberty in the background as the camera once again cuts to commercial.*

GUEST COMMENTARY
TLA: Fun fact. There was originally supposed to be a big scene where Bill Cosby showed up to take Suicide Kid home to her family. It would play on the idea that Bill may steal TLA and Clair’s child because he was upset with TLA for stealing his wife. But the producers said it was “too dark” and Bill Cosby and Phylicia Rashad accused them of being racist and quit the show so we had to improvise.

*The camera cuts back to the Pantera Household where a stern looking Doctor Pantera is shown on the steps of the house. Suicide Kid looks guilty as she stares at the ground while walking slowly into the house and darts for the stairs.*

Doctor Pantera: Oh no you don’t! You get your sweet little behind down here and sit next to daddy!

*Suicide Kid slowly drags herself down the stairs to sit next to her father.*

Suicide Kid: But daddy…

Doctor Pantera: Now listen SK… I nearly lost you today and I you think I’m mad about some drugs? Now I will have you know that when I’m at the office I prescribe some of that good kush for just about every illness!

GUEST COMMENTARY
TLA: Fun fact. We got cancelled after this episode because of angry Republican parents. Fuck the Reagan administration for real tho.

Suicide Kid: So I can keep smoking?

Doctor Pantera: You sure can little trooper. But first you have to understand… You can’t be smoking and just think you are cooler than the other kids! You have to work for it! Just like I did! And then one day you can be as cool as I am.

Suicide Kid: Hahaha I will try daddy!

Doctor Pantera: Now there’s a good lassy. Just remember little one, you actually have to work hard and earn things in your life. Crying like a little white girl won't make you successful! Now why don’t you run upstairs and play with your dolls!

Suicide Kid: I think we all learned a valuable lesson today!

*Suicide Kid runs upstairs and into her bedroom where Bill Cosby’s shadow can be seen waiting on the other side of the door.*

~ROLL CREDITS~

© 1989-ish Sexual Panther Productions Inc.
Grace Izumi
Post July 30th 2015, 11:16 am by Grace Izumi
*GI is sitting alone once again, a glass of wine in one hand, and his face in the other. Dr. Eddie Hawke is once again nowhere to be found*

Oh, Montell. It makes me so happy that I get to address one of your rambling, incoherent messes of a speech again.

Wait no. Not happy. The other one. Bored and irritated.

I have to ask you Montell, though…OK, you tell everyone that I didn’t get into your head. Fine. Let’s go with that for now. But why did you choose this week to “Flip the Switch”, and plan for my literal murder? Of all the weeks you could have turned everything around, you chose the week after I had cost you a match, which of course is leading up to our eventual bout. I’ve got to tell you Smooth…It looks a bit suspicious. You come in here banging your chest, telling everyone that they will see a man die live on TV…But the man you are going to kill had nothing to do with your change in attitude? What? Was losing to Donny Diamond such an eye-opening experience that you feel that you had to create a new ethos for yourself? Well trust me…As someone who has tried that before, it doesn’t work. I’m sure you should have been able to tell that over your inability to form a sentence without drooling through your teeth, but drastic changes only leave you with a mangled identity and such a warped set of ideals…Well, let’s just say if they don’t set quickly, it really does affect your performance. I mean, just look at me. I went silent for a year and, while it was a very weak and unconvincing victory on your part, you actually managed to pull out a win. Just based on that, trust me Montell…Change doesn’t work.

Still, I’m still very much intrigued about that murder jab. I mean, I’ll give you credit. I remember Tyler’s weak threats about beating me senseless and dismembering me and all sorts of dumb bullshit which he never carried out, but even his meandering nonsense which everyone loves so well stopped short at murder. Granted, you are nowhere near the suck-up sycophant our current World Champion can be when fans are involved, and I respect that for a bit. You are a man with your own set of ideals. A man who stands for what he believes in, and a man who will fight for them no matter what.

So why did you join in on this whole Dynasty revolution thing? I mean, you talked about your pride in EAW, and while the real killer of CWF was ACW, here you are on what is basically a spin-off of EAW. EAW is Happy Days, and Dynasty is Joanie Loves Chachi. Why did you of all people agree to this? I get that Crash is an arsehole, but were you so dependent on the words of Tyler and George that you followed them around like a good little puppy, to support them on their very poorly thought out crusade? I mean, not to say I fared much better, because I stupidly left my full power of attorney in the hands of someone who obviously didn’t know Tyler is as full of as much bullshit as a street in Pamplona, but still. For someone who is supposed to be his own man…You folded like a pack of cards just like the other idiots on this roster. Unfortunately, I had to be caught up in it, but this is my final point.

You changed, Montell, while I changed back. You talk about my hot streak in CWF…And while I’m sure you mean LEGION, but let me remind you of something Smooth. My rise to the absolute top of the wrestling world was a lot more recent than that time when you were one of the couple of guys EAW to draw focus from CWF’s Gary V. You’ve never been a true Ace of any company, let alone of the entire wrestling world, where I have experienced both. So you can rant about all the things you are going to do to men, Montell, but I’ll give you the cold hard truth…None of it matters, because only I am going to get my hands on the flunky of my good friend and countryman Jaywalker since at the end of the day…

I am just better than you.

Also sorry to hear about your period, Montell. Try not to spell any blood onto me in our match, OK?
Carlos Rosso
Post July 30th 2015, 9:50 am by Carlos Rosso
They Plead for their king and pity their Lord...
Put him to death is what I say! 

Six months of mediocrity...or nearly eight years of excellence? It's come to my attention that JJ Silva believes that I am “unoriginal”. He says he's heard the same from other Elitists in EAW and Dynasty Wrestling competitors since he's been here. “You're not good. All you do is say the same thing over and over!”. The Funny thing about this whole thing to me is that he's saying the exact same shit I've heard spewed at me for years. “You don't care about the Young Boys! All you do is hog Air Time and championships! You're one of the favorites of management! You're an evil man Carlos Rosso and it is my destiny to eliminate you from insert-name-of-company-or-brand-here!”

You want to talk original, Mr. I'm here to change the business and do everything for the boys? Don't you realize that you're basically just as unoriginal and boring as me, if not more so? You've basically taken a page out of every flawed leader's playbook by saying you're here to bring about change for everyone else but at the heart of the matter this isn't about your followers, your partners like Chris Elite or Eclipse Diemos. At the end of the day, it's about you getting what you want, isn't it? Is that why you started wearing the fur coats and the silver pants and got a haircut? You wanted to get yourself noticed a little more, right? 

Hmm...let's see....a complete 180 on appearance and demeanor. Check. A whiny, bitchy attitude about everything that's ever happened to you and everything everyone's said to you. Check. Gathering like minded idiots to your cause by rallying them around this concept of change when in reality at the end of the day it's not about them but really about you trying to cover up your insecurities. Check. Targeting what you consider to be prime targets for examples of your upheaval? Check. 

Oh, Mr. Unoriginal inevitably brings up the fact that I've had three Cash in the Vault opportunities. And decides to bring up the fact that I lost out to Jamie O'Hara at the last Pain for Pride. Wait...what's that about missed opportunities though? Former Interwire Champion and Unified Tag Team Champion? While I have not taken “advantage” of CITV, I have enjoyed plenty of other opportunities to win Championships in EAW and I have taken full advantage of them. Considering I won more gold in a few weeks back in 2013 than you and your boys have won in six months, yeah...I'd kinda shut the fuck up about that. I love how you have taken up this sort of mantra of being original and groundbreaking and here to change professional wrestling...but what are you saying that someone like Jaywalker or Christopher Corrupt or Zach Genesis or, quite frankly, everyone I've faced in EAW the past three years since I've returned to compete in EAW full-time? I'm waiting, hoping, begging for you to be “original”, but so far it's the same old crap. 

Now that you've gone on this passionate, rabble-rousing speech about why Chris Elite joined your little Boy Scout troupe, let me make something clear to both of you. EAW and Dynasty didn't fail Chris; Chris Elite FAILED himself.

Let me say this loudly and slowly so the three of you can understand.

CHRIS. ELITE. FAILED. HIMSELF. 

Chris Elite is a man I saw become a WORLD CHAMPION in another company (Ironically enough using the same clique tactics that you are using at the moment, just much better and with a lot less lying saying it was for the benefit of everyone else) and in EAW he has been afforded opportunities. 

Say what you will about my checkered past here, but I will never say that EAW or Dynasty has FAILED me. I will always believe that I should be the legitimate number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship and if you look at my record against Dynasty roster members since my return, I think the reasoning for that is pretty fair and rational. There are perhaps only two men who should be in the same sentence as me for the honor and those are Vance Tybull and the National Elite Champion. You're right in the fact that in two weeks he's gone from pre-card to having a main event, but you're wrong about the reasons. You see, he didn't get there on his merits or your brilliance...he is there because the three of you sullied the New Breed Championship and held the company hostage over it. You STOLE a main event, You STOLE a championship belt, and in just a day or two TLA is going to beat Chris Elite like he stole something. What the three of you did was put a gun to the head of the promotion and say “GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!”. TLA would have had every right to simply have the three of you arrested for theft and retrieve his Championship Belt that way, but he's a man's man who isn't afraid of challenges and hardships. He bled, battled and put his life on the line for that damn title and is willing to fight Chris over it like a MAN instead of using other means. You're not headlining a show because you EARNED it Chris. You're headlining a show because it was GIVEN to you. Hopefully one day soon you sit down and realize this fact. 

As for Eclipse Diemos...you want to talk about MY failures in the Cash in the Vault, don't you realize that your OWN DAMN PARTNER was in that match too? He was there and to tell you the truth I didn't see a monster or even a capable wrestler. I just saw some random guy in tattoos who was just there to fill out numbers. Think about it....one of the greatest New Breed Champions of All-Time, Jamie O'Hara, one half of the greatest Tag Team in the History of EAW and former Interwire Champion, yours truly, The current Interwire Champion, Zach Genesis, the Pizza Boy...who's never won a title here but honestly is more talented than Diemos. Christopher Corrupt, who I think is a BUM but happens to be a former Champion in EAW in his own right. There were rising stars, current stars, Champions...and a guy who looks like he can either cook some good meth or is a fan of Skullomania. Yes, that was a Street Fighter EX Plus Alpha reference for the two nerds sitting at home clapping with glee. My point to you and Mr. Diemos is how are you going to preach about opportunities and all of that, JJ, when TWO OF YOUR BOYS had opportunities here to make something out of themselves, to be somebody....and fell flat on their face.

Oh...shoutout to one of EAW's fastest rising talents. I wish we had signed him just so I could say this....

GO DYNAMO GO! 

GO DYNAMO GO!

GO DYNAMO GO! 

GO DYNAMO GO!

Who is the Iconomy supposed to be benefiting again? Because so far in my analysis of this group, THEY are the ones who seem to be capable enough of getting by and doing things on their own. Eclipse freaking held a General Manager hostage to try to get his spot. What the hell do they need you for? To fill up their head with this nonsense about how you can help them, how you have a vision for their future? As a former leader of various factions and teams through the years....I smell bullshit from a mile away. You, YOUNG BOY, are reeking of it quite heavily. 

Oh, and the fun from Mr. Unoriginality continues my friends! “I'm not like any opponent you've ever faced before, blah blah blah.” Can you just shut the fuck up about that? Honestly? Seriously? EVERY motherfucker I've wrestled for the last three years has said the same thing. I get it, you're you. You don't have to remind me of that every time you do a video or get TV time. As a wrestler none of us is entirely original, in terms of style. There have been very few who have done something truly innovative. You're not one of them. Nothing that you do in the ring is something that has never been done before you. Okay, neither are any of my moves, but I'm not trumpeting myself as the savior of the universe either, JJ? By the way, who are these “many followers” I've heard you speak of? The 20 people who follow you on Twitter? The guys that you ran into at Wal-Mart and gave buisness cards to? Random hookers? Jimmy Hoffa? Those Cubans who defected to the United States during the Gold Cup? Miguel Herrera? Bob Dole? Christian Bale? Your stripper friend from high school who thinks you're cute? Drake? 

I'm just trying to figure out who these followers are because like your wrestling skill and the gripes that your two cronies have with management their legitimacy seems to be nonexistent. Maybe there's some internet community I've never heard of who is putting you up on a altar or something because I don't know of anyone else that would be gullible enough to buy into this nonsense you are talking. 

JJ, I think we can pretty much dispense with the charade at this point, can we? I have shown, through various inconsistencies in your own damn narrative that this “Movement” you're talking about isn't to really benefit and legitimize anyone but YOU. The other two men of this group, they don't need YOU but because they're either feeling sorry for themselves or just flat out refusing to see the truth bought the horse manure you were selling them about a movement, about change, about followers. BOTH OF THEM are good enough to actually be contenders for Championships and get all the wonderful opportunities without your help. This revolution that you're talking about, it's already happening without you. Pro wrestling has seen an incredible flow of talent in the last few months pour into places like EAW and Dynasty Wrestling. I've not heard a single damn one of them say “The Iconomy is why I am here! They are the truth!” 

You're leading the two of them on. 

Furthermore, you know it. 

While I will wait to watch this blow up like the alcohol-precipitated car crash that it is almost inevitably going to turn into, I look forward to getting my hands on you. For some reason I still feel the urge that more messages need to be sent to EAW and Dynasty wrestling. While there are many newcomers like Aria Jaxon and Thomas Minns, Mitchell Street that seem to be intent on making an impact without whining about how they're being neglected, there seems to be a minority that you're apart of JJ that feels entitled to things. You've never beaten anyone in your entire damn career that's worth a crap and you want to tell people like ME what we should do, a company like DYNASTY WRESTLING to take you seriously. This bit of entitlement has been rippling through EAW before the Dynasty roster split from it, and somehow some of the pieces of garbage still smell in our locker room. 

Well....it's time to CLEAN THEM UP. Starting with you.

You may believe that I didn't injure Tig Kelly. I can't speak for the guy, honestly. But I can speak to the fact that he wasn't simply written off or cast aside. He's a tough, calculating bastard and will probably be back soon. I will say this though, I'm pretty sure Mr. Kelly and your stablemates Chris Elite and Eclipse Diemos can attest to how hard I can hit. I think just for the hell of it I'm going to hit you extra hard just to make a point. 

One final thing though. This whole, you need Warriors thing? Yeah...I'd stop saying that. You're not looking for Warriors. You're not looking for friends. In all honesty you're just looking for puppets. It seems like for whatever reason you've turned Diemos and Chris into willing puppets for you, but neither of them are warriors. 

I am a Warrior. 

You?

YOU ARE NOT A WARRIOR. YOU ARE A BEGINNER.

Oh, You'll Be Aware Now
The Trial Is Near
It's close at hand
The Masquerade Is Over
It ends.
-
JJ Silva Dynasty Promo
Post July 30th 2015, 4:02 am by -
( The scene opens up with JJ on a black and white broadcast feed in Prescott, AZ. The screen has it's static moments but a crowd of thousands are in front of JJ as he approaches a podium. He looks to the crowd and he smiles..)

Ladies and gentlemen of The Iconomy, I thank you all for joining me today so I can be vocal to all of you as well as Carlos and the rest of EAW/Dynasty Wrestling. Over the course of this past week The Iconomy has encountered some obstacles that just seem to proud to back down.. now I assure you this is not a problem. Carlos Rosso has said exactly what EVERY elitist has said for the past 6 months.. It's not his fault he can't be original. At some point you'd think he'd learn that his words mean nothing to me, but I guess that isn't the case here. It seems he feels like I am bitching about being overlooked and denied opportunities.. but that is definitely not the case here. The reason I have been stating the things that I have is to at least give the elitist, vixens and board the reason as to why we are taking matters into our own hands. Adversities are apart of anything one does, however we plan to take that adversities and force it into opportunities.

So now that I gave a brief note about The Iconomy, maybe I should further explain directly to you Carlos. I have already explained to you our reason for being but you just seem to try and push me with names.. I just don't understand your logic behind your words.. Tig Kelly making good on his opportunities? You didn't beat him hard enough for him not to be booked this week; you aren't capable of that. That opportunity clearly wrote him off just as it wrote many off before. I'll give it to you on a few of those names, some have made success.. do you know why that is Carlos? It's because they fit this image that EAW has set in their mind. As for you, I don't see what they see. You think I'm not ready? I think you're a joke. In the eyes of EAW, you're good based of opportunities you were afforded but how about CITV? That is just not your match now is it? 3 chances.. 3 failures. How does it feel knowing Jamie Ohara has the briefcase holding a title opportunity and you just can't seem to get your hands on that opportunity? Win after win.. it pisses you off doesn't it? You know you're are worthy but it just won't go your way now will it?  Maybe you're not to different than me after all.. I've heard you talk about it before.. but it just wouldn't work for you would it? The difference there is at least I'm making a difference for the better.

You want to talk about how Chris has had multiple opportunities? Fair enough. Every member of The Iconomy has their purpose for being in this group. If you heard recently Chris was vocal on his reason for joining The Iconomy. Maybe I should explain so you understand better. Chris joined The Iconomy because after hitting a point in his career where he finally seen it wasn't him who was failing.. It was EAW who failed Chris. The worse part about it was no one had his back and would've just let him walk away without even looking at him.. I was that guy. I looked Chris in his eyes and saw the flame and pulled him in to help him evolve into the true Chris Elite. Chris went from pre-shows and fillers to the Main Event of Dynasty this week. 2 weeks with The Icon has made this man blossom into his most pure form and that is what The Iconomy does.

Eclipse's situation pissed me off, he was truly denied by EAW. Eclipse is very different.. but still a very solid elitist without a doubt. The thoughts that run through his head can alter the entire destiny of EAW but no one will pay him any mind.. There comes a time where a true monster reveals itself and let me tell you.. It's not far off. Eclipse is not like the other ignorant individuals that claim to be insane.. He's not psycho brody.. he's not the random psycho Caliban.. He is Eclipse Diemos, learn it.. because it's only a matter of time before it is cemented in the very core of EAW. Eclipse will go into Voltage with a whole new approach and trust me Dynamo, you will witness a true monster..

So you see Carlos, everyone has their purpose for being in The Iconomy.. I recall you saying we are a joke in the locker room? If a joke Main Events within 2 weeks then laugh away because it's only a matter of time before they all will be silenced and that includes you. No matter what you think or feel about Dynasty.. I assure you I am not like any opponent you have EVER encountered. I have never went into a match without a game plan and this scenario is no different. Dynasty is no longer just business, it's personal between you and I at this point. No longer will I tolerate such arrogance and disrespect to The Iconomy and our many followers.. We will rise up and show what we are truly capable of! Carlos, you're running out of rope to hold onto.. instead of waiting for you to fall I will burn what's left and watch you fall into the nothing that you deserve to be.

Now to all of you who have chosen to be with us here in Prescott.. You've made the right choice to join the winning side and help fight for the change that is very much needed. The Iconomy isn't just Eclipse, Chris and I.. It's all of our followers as well; together we will never die. A drive held by one is stupidity, A drive held by few is called arrogance.. A drive held by many is called a revolution! We will do this right and fight to the end against the wrongful ignorance that is EAW and Dynasty Wrestling! We don't need knights like in the middle ages, we have no need for knights.. WE NEED WARRIORS!!! The tree of change won't be able to grow unless it's watered by a tyrants blood. We are in the first minutes of the first day of this revolution.. It's time The Iconomy takes it's first steps to change.

( The Camera fades to black. )
Cyrus Cage
Post July 30th 2015, 12:58 am by Cyrus Cage
Damn, I forgot I was supposed to impress you Trent.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 22 Thesup11

Oh yeah, I'm not supposed to impress you. I'm supposed to destroy you. I'm doing my job pretty damn well if you ask me. Clearly getting under your skin, Trent. Do you not like it how I'm under your skin? Is that why you're trying to resist it? If you've got a Facebook, every now and then you'll see those disgusting videos where you see a bug moving around in someones skin, or a parasite that got into someones ear. I am that bug. Thriving off your blood, raising your temper and slowly driving you damn insane and I wouldn't want to have it any other way.

A-Will has been more silent than the clear loud mouth of the "Dark Horses" maybe I just shut his stupid ass up once and for all? A-Will is nothing compared to the greatness I'm soon to become. Hell, he's no more than I've achieved already and I'm still yet to make my damn debut.

If you can't tell though, Phoenix is FURIOUS. He's in one of those pissed silent moods, he refuses to speak until he's given a match. Phoenix is blood hungry and the longer he waits, the longer he will be a blood sucking parasite beneath your skin.

Suzi fucking Spitz. Oh believe me, Suzi damn well does Spit. Wink The hottest, toughest D.O.B. you'll ever meet. Suzi does it all, fights dudes, fights chicks, sucks dick like a champ and is the best damn valet you'll ever find. She's the greatest, Vixen, Chick, Women, Diva whatever you call the girls here in Dynasty you'll find. She'll live up to the expectations while winning the hearts of America.

That's all.
Bhris Elite
Post July 30th 2015, 12:49 am by Bhris Elite
(Chris Elite is shown backstage. He just finished listening to TLA speak yet again.  He begins to laugh) 

Ah man,  TLA see man it's not about thinking it's about knowing. It's about knowing I am as good as I say am it's about knowing I am better than everyone.  I can't go in the ring thinking any less of myself because if I do it's doing nothing but hurting me.  TLA there is never a doubt in my mind no matter the opponent . I know I can beat them.  I know what I am capable of and I'm capable of alot more than you.   TLA I'm not worried about rolling with you nor am I worried about your respect.  Fact of the matter is before everything went down you did respect me.  Hell you probably still do your just putting up a front for these fans. Deep down you know you respect me you just can't let your guard down because you know what I can do.   

TLA you should also know I don't give a damn what anyone thinks of me either.  That's why I don't let those petty jokes get to me.  TLA I am no coward of anything you are the coward for needing a bat to takeout one man. I mean of I'm so small then why bring a bat?  Why not use your hands?  It's because you are the coward. Did I use any weapons to take you out?  No I didn't!  I used my feet to stomp you right through that title.   Now who's the mad one? TLA it's obviously you. It's you who's mad TLA, you make up all these threats you no you can't live up to.  You know you can't kick my ass or leaving me in the ring crying.  TLA you are talking out of your ass now man. It's like you can't find anything to say anymore.  Whether it's the corny insults or the lame threats. I know your nervous I know your scared. I can tell in your voice man. 

You're right though.  You can do anything you want.  Well try to do anything you want.  TLA I'm not your ordinary opponent I'm not any of these other idiots like A-Will or Cyrus Cage or anyone else Who might of challenged you for the title.  I am much smarter,  stronger,  faster and well more handsome then anyone else.  So you are not going to kick my ass And you will not defeat me. 

Dynastys to good for me? At this moment I am Dynasty.  I am the most entertaining part of Dynasty. You think Dynasty sells out because of you ot Carlos? Think again it's because of me. When I hop in the ring or grab the mic people watching at home make sure they pay close attention.  Kids have to shut up and wives have to hurry up with dinner.  I am the most entertaining person on the planet.  That's why I'm allowed to be with James Shield and be on Dynasty.  I'm just that good. 

You can call yourself what you want.  I mean might as well continue to talk out of your ass right? And about James Shields car he's got plenty more where that came from.  By the way TLA you can bring the bat Friday it still won't help you out. TLA I'm sure a couple of the girls working for your company would love me in there movies.  I'm pretty sure they were the ones at the strip club throwing money at me. Then you know took me the back so yeah TLA I was one happy kid.  While your the nervous kid choking on his words talking to a girl. You don't know what to say to me TLA just like in highschool you didn't know what to say to your crush.  People who scare you or intimidate you are the ones that make you most nervous.  They make you say all these corny things hoping you get some type of reaction.  However like when talking to the girl of your dreams you look and sound dumb.  So I can give a rat's ass if you care about my opinion or not.  The only thing that should matter when I kick you dead in your jaw and pin you 1 2 3. That's what should matter and that's what you should focus on. 

TLA you don't gotta defend me hell you never did.  I was always able to defend myself.  Don't let me having JJ And Eclipse on my side fool you.  I can handle myself and stick up for myself just watch on Friday when I defeat you.  Trust me TLA when I defeat you it won't be no miracle it's simple because I'm better than you and always have been.  So nah TLA I ain't mad and nor am I done. To be honest when I defeat you and I'm officially the New Breed champion I'll just be getting started.  So if anyone is going to be mad if anyone is going to be done it's you...

(Camera fades)

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next