Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 27 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 27 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 27 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 27 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 27 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 27 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 27 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 27 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
EAW
Admin
EAW

Hailing From : Land of Elite

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 27 Empty
PostDynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 27 P2TjVPk

Here you can write promos about shows, Extremist, Vixens, matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you. 
Back to top Go down
https://eawnetwork.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) :: Comments

That Self Hi-Five Guy
Re: Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)
Post July 9th 2015, 1:11 am by That Self Hi-Five Guy
(The camera opens to a cigar laying on an ashtray,lit,seemingly untouched until a man's hand reaches down,holds the cigar,lifts it to his face and and breaths out a puff of smoke...)

Lemme see here...it's been almost a whole year since I've started doing this gig...

I've fought for the National Elite Championship about three and I came up short every goddamn time,and highest profile win I ever got was over Carlos Rosso and yet,look where he is now compared to me!

I couldn't even qualify for the 24/7 Battle Royal and yet here he is fighting for the Cash in the Vault while I'm left here to dwindle away fighting against people who's salaries are worth less than the very same cigar I'm holding right now.

At least...until I realized who exactly I'm fighting this Friday night...

(takes a puff of his cigar)

Oh yeah,a very special guy indeed,you may know him he's pretty darn famous here in EAW...you may know him as TLA,the current EAW New Breed Champion who's been a tad inconsistent ever since losing it but lately he's been going on a bit of a roll and this Friday won't be the first time me and him were in the same ring as we fought each other in a tag match about a month and a half ago when he got a win over me.Now of course,this wouldn't have happened if my partner wasn't sitting on his fat ass just staring up at the lights like a moth was flying up around them.

I got shelved for about three maybe even four weeks just to come back and get fucked over on a shot at the 24/7 briefcase,just when I was picking up a head of steam too.You like to pride yourself as a pimp and a big-time thug,well I gotta say,the package you're carrying and heat that you're packing aren't everything you say they are are they?

If you think you're connections are gonna scare me then you're obviously underestimating,I'm glad I got shelved because it made me stronger,it made me meaner and it made me want to win and since you're one of my first opponents back I may as well make the most of it.Your history doesn't mean shit to me so don't get the wrong impression that I might just be a nice guy,cause I sure as hell ain't.I'll use anything and get away with anything to get my career back on track especially since a victory over the New Breed champion would do some goddamn wonders for my reputation.

Now is it true we've got some things in common?

Sure we feel pretty darn similarly about women and our lifestyles are almost interchangeable,but all of this isn't gonna stop me from kicking your ass from bell to bell and post to post all you can really do is some fancy flips an arm breaker,meanwhile I've got one of the most dangerous and unpredictable moves in all of EAW.

Diamond.

Cutter.

Two words have never struck fear quite like those two in particular do,and everyday I keep thinking of new ways,angles,set-ups and variations to take care of anybody who's unfortunate enough to be put in the same ring against me.My arm gets raised high,I get booed,and I grab my paycheck,you lay flat on your back staring up at the lights,you roll out of the ring,you get boo'ed, and the only thing you will be grabbing is your own dick after you tell your girls that you lost.

That shouldn't be out of the ordinary for you should it?

See you Tomorrow night,after you've had your fifteen seconds of fame.

(The camera cuts)

Last edited by That Self Hi-Five Guy on July 9th 2015, 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punctual and factual errors)
The camera pans into a wrestling ring in an unnamed arena standing in the ring leaning on the front ring ropes is Triple Z

"We choose to rise up and quit EAW ... i agreed to it after John came to us and to be honest i'm glad i did because to be honest Zack Crash has turned this company into a hellhole .... he is a little whiny bitch who can go fuck himself in the ass and fall of a cliff .. god it feels good to say that it is people like Zack Crash who make this business what i don't want to be what WE won't want it to be all of us on dynasty we're sick of being pushed around ... but let me tell you something this is NOT the end of my career it's only the beginning
Tyler Parker
Post July 8th 2015, 10:13 pm by Tyler Parker
It was with a heavy heart that I quit EAW... yeah, no, it wasn't. I and the rest of the Dynasty roster are TIRED AND FED UP with how we were treated --- not just by Zack Crash but everyone else in EAW, on Voltage and on Showdown. They laughed at us and thought we were a joke. Dynasty? Our were we a joke when... when I beat both StarrStan and Xavier Williams? That wasn't just for being the Champion of Champions, that was for Dynasty and I won it for them. Lucian Black may have lost at Pain for Pride but after Zack Crash "fired" the Board of Directors, which was just STUPID of him, we talked to Mr. Conning and because of him and the other investors, Dynasty isn't a brand in EAW anymore... it's a company! It's a company like EAW and it's going to be new competition as Mr. Conning said. See, EAW used to have competition in the form of ACW, in the form of CWF and in the form of LEGION but this new competition isn't like any of those other companies because none of them used to be a part of EAW. Dynasty was a part of EAW for eight years and Crash thought he could just close it. Nu-uh! See, Dynasty isn't closing any time soon and unlike those other companies? Dynasty is going to close EAW! Voltage, Showdown... they should've never laughed at us because now? Now??? Now we're going to make a mockery out of them and out of EAW. I kind of feel bad though. Not for Crash, not for Voltage, not for Showdown but for the fans. I know they're going to tune in this week, wondering why I'm not in EAW anymore but if they just flip the channel to Fox Sports, then they could see me and the rest of the Dynasty roster facing each other and having better ratings than both Voltage and Showdown put together. I feel bad for those in EAW who had nothing to do with this because they're going to have to take cuts because Crash had to go and fire the Board of Directors. You think Crash is going to afford those contracts? Dynasty has Mr. Conning and the other investors, we have nothing to worry about, we have them backing us up and it's up to us to go out there and work our asses off to make sure that Dynasty is the number one company in not just the United States but in the world! What I feel bad for most of all though is the marketing for EAW because who are they going to have as their Face if I'm not there anymore? Devan Dubian? Xavier Williams? They aren't as marketable as me but they're going to have to try to be because EAW isn't going anywhere with them. Devan Dubian just captured the Answers World Championship and Xavier Williams, well, Xavier Williams is the self-proclaimed Best in the World but if he was that, then he would've beat StarrStan and I. Though he just might be in EAW but that's because I'm not there anymore and because I'm not there anymore, I'm no longer the Face of EAW but the Face of Dynasty. I've been that, haven't I? I've been the Face of Dynasty but I took on the responsibility of being it for all of EAW and I was proud of that. I was proud to be that. I was proud to be doing this for EAW but because of Zack Crash, I may never compete in EAW ever again. I may just be competing in Dynasty for the rest of my career. Not that there's anything wrong with that because in the end, there isn't going to be EAW, there's just going to be Dynasty aaand in the end, I'm still going to be the World Heavyweight Champion.

I'm not underestimating Alex Anderson but he shouldn't have another shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, he shouldn't even be facing me this week and yet, he has another shot and he's facing me just a couple of weeks after Pain for Pride. It's a rematch that's going to have the same result. Tell me. What makes this any different? Because you lost it and attacked Y2Impact? You think that because you attacked him when he wasn't expecting it, that you're going to do that to me? You think that because you've lost it, you're somehow more of a threat to the World Heavyweight Championship? You think that because I beat you, you're going to beat me? Oh, AA. You're so hopeful, I give you that much but you fail to realize that you couldn't do that to me because I'm going to expect your every move and I'm going to have a counter for every one of your moves. You fail to realize that you may have lost it but even if you're like that, you couldn't beat me. You fail to realize that I beat you and I'm just going to beat you again. I know you and I are going to go at it this week like at Pain for Pride. That's something no one can take away from you and I'm not even going to try and argue against it. You're above average. You're young and you could be a World Champion but you're not going to beat me for it. Not at Pain for Pride and not this week. I've been through a lot in my career, I've beaten everyone there is to beat, I've competed everywhere and I've honed my craft through not just experience but success, failure and suffering. I've been busted open, had concussions, broken bones, nerve damage, you could go on and on with the number of injures I've had. I've been through Hell to get where I am today but when I go out to the ring? I don't feel like I have to demand respect from anyone. Because I know that they either respect me as is or they don't respect me and are going to after I've faced them. You don't demand respect. That's not how it works in this business. Respect is earned. That's what I do. I earn it. I earn respect, titles, everything. They respect me for what I do in the ring and what I do out of it, not because I'm entitled to it. You, AA? You haven't earned respect. You haven't earned anyone's respect and you haven't earned my respect. I know you congratulated me on retaining and I'm flattered you would but I couldn't care less if you congratulated me or not because in the weeks heading into Pain for Pride, you were just running your mouth and talking so much that it took me beating you once to shut you up and beating you twice is going to shut you up... for good. You might just lose it again but you aren't getting another shot after this. This is your last shot because after this, I'm going to defend the World Heavyweight Championship against someone who could beat me for it, someone who has my respect and I have their's and someone who'd carry it like I have. If you want it, AA, then go out and get it. Then you'd have my respect if you could do something like that. This business is about competition. This business is about going out to the ring and putting everything on the line. Every day. Every week, month, year. I've been on the road for the past few years. I barely ever get to go home and I don't miss shows. How often do you show up? How often do you prove that you want to be HERE, IN THIS BUSINESS, IN THE RING?! ...Never. And with all of the potential you have? That's just... that's just disappointing.

I've STRIPPED you of being the Ace, I've STRIPPED you of your career and I've STRIPPED you of whatever else you had left. You have nothing. I know I said at Pain for Pride that I was the Ace and the Face but I don't care about being the Ace. I just wanted to strip you of it. I just wanted to take everything away from you. I just wanted to see you on all of fours, looking up at me, reaching out... and I smacked your hand away. You should've seen the look on your face. I'm not going to deny anything, I know what it's like to have nothing, I had nothing earlier this year and then I beat Mr. DEDEDE but AA, if that's to happen, it's not going to be to you... it's going to be to someone else who's more of a World Champion you'd hope to be. Because whoever beats me, that's who you have to beat to get everything back. That's who you have to beat to be the Ace you used to be. That's who you have to beat if you're ever going to be a World Champion but AA? I don't know if there's ever going to be someone who beats me. I could hold the World Heavyweight Championship for a few more months, I could hold it for a year, I could hold it to next year's Pain for Pride and retain it again there. I could, if there's never anyone to step up to me and you, AA, aren't stepping up to anything. You say you don't have anything you care about more than beating me and that may just be the kind of mentality you should've headed into our match at Pain for Pride with but you thought you had it won before you even stepped foot into the ring and to me. Though it's sad that's the one thing you care about because AA, you're never going to beat me, even with a mentality like that... you could lose it, you could do whatever... and it's not going to be enough like it wasn't enough just two weeks ago. Kawajai may have been inducted into the Hall of Fame before but you and I both know that Kawajai was inducted too early and shouldn't have been inducted to begin with. I'm not discrediting Kawajai of anything but you know why he was so successful? It's because of me. I'm not taking the credit for anything he's accomplished in his career that I wasn't a part of like the EAW Championship and the Hall of Fame but are you trying to tell me that he's somehow better than me? If Kawajai was so much better than me, then he'd be in Dynasty or in EAW, as a World Champion but you know what happened the last time he competed? Kawajai was just a part of Team DEDEDE and he didn't do anything for us. Kawajai was there for just a few weeks and after Territorial Invasion, he left... he left and then? Then he became a commentator. Good for him. That's where he belongs. I though? I belong out there in the ring. You belong there, so don't try to tell me anything, don't try and tell me how you're like Kawajai. That's you comparing yourself with someone to make you feel better about yourself. You have hope because if someone like Kawajai could do it, then you can too. Thing is, Kawajai competed in the weakest period for EAW and this period we're in right now is the strongest period in not just EAW or Dynasty but this business. I've worked too hard to get here to lose to someone who's nothing more than an entitled brat. You talk about how you have nothing else and that's because you're missing something and that's heart. I hear you but nothing you say is coming from your heart. I've faced you and I saw no heart in you in our match. That's what you've been missing, the one thing you need. You know why I'm where I'm at in my career? It's because of my heart. It's my heart that keeps me getting back up, it's my heart that keeps me in the ring even when I should have given up years ago and it's my heart that keeps coming back for more just to prove I belong here, belong to be a World Champion and belong to be in the Hall of Fame. This week, AA, I want you to see. I want you to see how hard I work, how hard I hit, how quickly I get back up, how far I push myself because I'M NOT STOPPING, I'M NOT STOPPING UNTIL I'VE EARNED EVERY MONTH OF MY REIGN, UNTIL I'VE EARNED EVERYTHING ELSE I'M TO ACCOMPLISH, UNTIL I'VE BEEN THROUGH IT ALL... I'M NOT STOPPING ANY TIME SOON BECAUSE THAT'S THE KIND OF HEART I HAVE, I HAVE THE KIND OF HEART THAT GOES THROUGH ANYTHING AND I HAVE THE KIND OF HEART THAT'S GOING TO BE WHY I RETAIN THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP AGAINST YOU TWICE IN TWO WEEKS... I have the heart and you can try and take everything I have away from me but that's something you could never take, not even if I was dead, you could never have the heart I have and that's why, this week? You're going to have to do so much more than what you did to Y2Impact than to me. Y2Impact isn't letting you get away with you did to me... and I'm going to make sure I have you right where he wants you... laid out in the middle of the ring. AA, you're going to be physically and emotionally drained after what I do to you and all you're going to think about is me. I'm going to haunt you, I'm going to be in your nightmares and I'm going to be the face you see whenever you close your eyes. After all, you were asking for it. Wink
*The camera shows A-Will in a gym, with his ear buds in, squatting 300 pounds. After he completes the last rep, he drops the weights and takes a sip of water. As he catches his breath, he takes his ear buds out and chuckles and starts talking.*

I get it. Because I choose to spend my free time in the gym, I'm not athletic, right? Chris, do you know how ass backwards that sounds? Since you have no idea about what real men do in this gym, I'm going to help you out. You see, athletes workout. There are different kinds of training for different kinds of athletes and, just by looking at your form and how small you are, you must focus on cardio. You run as a workout because you run away from your problems. When I'm near the iron, all my problems go away, but they come back again after I'm through because, unlike you, I tend to solve problems life throws at me and you're one. Usually, the tables are turned in this situation. The muscular guy teases the smaller guy, but you want to make your career short by teasing me. I'm not even sure if you know what an athlete is. You see, there's much more to being an athlete than running and I embrace it everyday. You don't, but that's not my problem. You act like I don't know failure, telling all these depressed stories about giving up. If you knew me, you'd know that I've had a lot of struggles through out my career, but do I cry about them? No, so stop being a whiny bitch because it gets you nowhere in life. I mean I don't care about these fans either, but they know that. You're not convincing anyone of anything except that you're an emotional wreck. And, despite that we have our differences, I've got to agree with them on this one. If you wanted to go back to Hollywood, then go because no one is stopping you. The door is always open and, despite your movies not staying in the theaters for more than a week, go ahead and try to build some level of success there because pretending to be someone you're not is much easier than proving to the real world that you're something special. You can run around the ring and do flips and theatrics all you want to try and "innovate" something new, but it doesn't matter because the fans don't care. We actually feel sorry for you for a few reasons, ranging from the fact that you actually spent 200 dollars on a set of headphones that cause only 5 dollars to make to the fact that you just simply can't find any enjoyment in your life. You know what? You may have more moves than me, but while you ramble on and on about make believe things like you being handsome and focused, keep this in mind: It's not what you do, it's how you do it. I've had many success with specific things I did in the past and I see no reason to change what I have perfected. Change it up all you want, but when you step in that ring and realize what a terrible mistake you've made, try not to bitch about it, will ya?

*A-Will gives the camera a smirk before going to back to the weights to reload. The camera pans out of the gym and fades to black.*
Grace Izumi
*At the Witching Hour on the desolate stairs of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C., basked only in the light of a nearby streetlight, Dr. Eddie Hawke’s hand is shaking as he gently puffs on a cigarette, his eyes wide with fear and uncertainty*

Hawke: Look…It was all the right choice, OK? It doesn’t matter what happened, we are here now, and that is all that matters. We are the ones holding all of the pieces and…

*Dr. Hawke in his hurried and erratic speech drops the cigarette out of his mouth and watches in futility as it falls onto the floor. With a pathetic shake of his head, the doctor extinguishes the waning flames with the heel of his boot, and begins to rub his hands together to warm up the stagnant summer’s night air which consumes him*

*As he falls deeper into despair, GI, who stands behind him with his arms crossed, can be seen standing behind him with a completely new face which he had not presented for a good long while- One of disapproval and annoyance. As Dr. Hawke stands up and goes to talk, a booming voice is heard from off camera*

???: You know what? I am very interested as to what pieces you hold, Edward. Surely they must be very impressive if having my son quit EAW the best course of action you feel you could have taken.

*Appearing as if he teleported in through from the darkness, a man in a long, black-and-red trenchcoat walked out into the light, adjusting his orange-tinted glasses as he scorned back at Dr. Hawke. Obviously being a man of Japanese descent, he quickly cast a disgusted look over the man he called his son, which GI met with a look of utter disdain and contempt. Quickly shaking off his son’s death stare, the mystery man stared back at Hawke*

Hawke: Look, Gendo…

Ikari: That’s Dr. Ikari to you. I still sign your pay cheques, if I recall correctly. So what was that nonsense about Skip Bayless?

Hawke: *looking more and more timid in the presense of his employer* Well, he quickly went back to America, calling professional wrestling a joke and…

Ikari: And my son’s record as of late? I understand he hasn’t won a match in over two months now.

Hawke: Well, it hasn’t been a good couple of months to be sure, but you know your son. He’s still one of the best talents in EAW. He’s just on a cold streak and…

Ikari: Enough, Edward. Honestly, I don’t know why I should keep you managing my son. I know with your considerable background in wrestling you should have been a good option, but you told me he would at least be close to winning a World Title by this time. And now look at him. How exactly are you going to redeem yourself here, Edward? Why shouldn’t I fire you right now?

Hawke: *gaining a bit more confidence* Well, on top of the things I know about Ikari Corp…I am too good at what I do in general to be let go outright, and besides…I am technically in GI’s employ here. All of the money I’m being paid in this role is coming from his trust fund…Which of course is coming straight from you, so really, it’s only up to GI to determine whether or not I’m doing a bad job…and…I…

*Ikari continues to stare holes into Hawke, as the latter’s courage seeps away, and he is left stammering and visibly shaken. Just as Dr. Ikari is about to speak up, a voice not heard in well over a year finally starts to speak out*

GI: He has a point. I think he messed up for the most part, but I promise you this one thing, father. All this nonsense stops now, and it’s time for me to get serious again. I may be out of EAW, but hell…I never really enjoyed that place anyway. We’re still getting paid by the Board for this subshow Dynasty thing, right Hawke?

*As Dr. Hawke looks notably shocked at his client speaking out to him, GI’s father curtly nods, even though the corners of his mouth are still curled down into a dissatisfied frown*

Hawke: Ughh…Yes. The usual going rate is still in play. With the EAW Board behind the resurgence of Dynasty, we are still ready to go.

GI: Well, good. I’m not sure why I should give a fuck about Crash trying to screw over Black, but hell. I don’t like authority, so Crash can go fuck himself. Anyway, Hawke…

*GI begins to walk off, as he reaches out behind him to have Dr. Hawke follow him. Still in shock and not knowing what to do, the doctor simply follows the path of least resistance and walks after his no longer mute client. In the darkness, Dr. Ikari is left staring off into the distance, before once again adjusting his glasses, as the feed fades to black*
Bhris Elite
Post July 8th 2015, 11:31 am by Bhris Elite
*Chris Elite is shown in the GYM lifting weights for a couple of moments before the camera man approaches him and he sits up with an arrogant smirk on his face while taking his Beats Audio off before speaking*

You know I've been thinking a lot lately, I've been thinking should I stay? Or should I just hang it all up? As you can see though I chose not to hang it all up, see that would've been the easy out.  That would've been letting you fans and anyone else get to me, that's what all of you wanted you didn't want to see me on that card when looking to see who competes on Dynasty this week.  You guys wanted to see me dead and gone but guess what? It's not happening.  See a bunch of thoughts came to my head since the loss at Pain for Pride and I've came to the conclusion that it wasn't my fault I lost it's the fans fault.  Yes I blaming it on you fans, and no this isn't the easy way out nor is it an excuse of any this is PURE truth understand? It was also the hype of being able to compete at the grandest stage of them all that caught me off guard as well.  See if it wasn't for you fans I promise you I would of walked out the ring as the winner and not Matt Miles.  However with that being said though It's time to focus on this coming Dynasty.  See on Dynasty, I am scheduled to take on A-Will a man I really don't know a lot of.  I just know he is very tall and muscular which in that case I assume he isn't very athletic or versatile in the ring I am going to explain what I have coming to me on Dynasty when stepping in the ring with this man.   First off he will probably taunt me on how muscular and tall he is compared to me,  then he will TRY to grab and do one of these things.  Suplex, toss me across the ring or pick me up above his head.  Like I said these guys aren't very versatile in the ring just the same thing over and over like a broken record.  Notice how I put some emphasis on the word TRY though.  See I did it again,  The reason for that? Simple, actually see he's gonna have to catch me first.  He's gonna have to have a good hold of me first.  No I'm not saying I am going to run around the ring in circles like Floyd Mayweather to protect myself.  I'm just simply saying unlike him I am athletic and versatile where I can move around much more and I have a lot more in my set of moves then he does.  With that being said it's going to be hard to throw me across the ring or suplex me or any of those few things he is capable of doing in the ring.  See he might show his face on camera after he is done viewing this, and he might tell you the complete opposite.  He might tell you everything I said is a lie, however on Dynasty I will prove everything I said to be a fact.  Most athletic thing he will be able do to me is a big boot.  See A-Will I already know what you are going to say hell I know what most people are planning to say when it comes to me.   They love to bring up the past but fail to focus on the present.  The present being this Friday on Dynasty where you step in the ring with a focused Chris Elite a Chris Elite that doesn't give two shits about what you or anyone thinks about him.  See I have a point I have to prove and I will do anything to prove it.  No more letting you "Fans" get into my head. Which is the reason I have these hear Beat Studios that you can buy from you're local Radio Shack or the closest Walmart.  See I got these to block you haters of mine that love to scream bullshit into my ear when I step into the arena.   You guys are lucky you get to even see somebody as handsome and talented as me perform in this ring.  Are you guys aware I was offered a role to be in Mission Impossible 5?  But I gave it up for you idiots to come back to EAW and some how still don't get the credit I deserve.   I gave up a once in a life time opportunity for YOU "FANS"!  But no I guess you guys rather have Mr. I don't Do My Own Stunts Anymore Tom Cruise in the movie when it could of been me.  So that's why I won't give you guys the satisfaction of bringing me down no longer.  I will always remain positive when stepping in that ring and no longer listening to you idiots.  A-Will you are going into the ring with a FOCUSED, HANDSOME AND TALENTED! Chris Elite come Friday and I hope you know what that means big guy, and if not I guess you'll know when I am the one with my hand raised.  With all that being said usually I would leave a message for my "fans". But seeing how I don't give a rats ass about any of you ugly pieces of shit who can't do what I do on there best day,  I'll leave you with this...  After I defeat A-Will and prove to you just how focused and ready I am to stay in EAW leave my name out of you're god damn mouth's because you're opinion no longer matters to me.  You guys telling me what to do is like a small mammal telling a Wolf how to hunt.  Keep you're opinions to yourself because like I said you guy's aren't able to do what I do in that ring on you're best day.  That is my message for you hell that's my message to you too A-Will.  Don't show you're face on camera telling me things I already know.  Switch it up a bit alright? If not don't speak at all let you're in ring skills do the talking.  Well if you had any in ring skills that would be nice too.  Friday is really the rebirth of Chris Elite and A-Will will be the first victim of this rebirth.... See you on Friday big fella.

*Chris Elite puts his beats back on and plays his music while getting ready to bench press again as the camera fades*
-
JJ Silva Dynasty Promo 3
Post July 8th 2015, 3:28 am by -
(The scene opens up with JJ sitting in the middle of a ring pouring in his own sweat after a extremely hard workout. He is in his ring gear and has a towel draped over his shoulders. He picks up a microphone and just looks at it before beginning to speak.)

JJ: Tig... You have seemed to find the flaws from the start of my career, I congratulate you. At least I can say you did your research, that's more than most people. What you seemed to forget to mention about that Maxwell Dachs match is, I completely destroyed him. However, he did roll me up and hold my tights but like I said then a win is a win no matter what. After that, I made a promise. That promise was that I would go to PFP 8 and eliminate him and that was the exact thing that I did. Let's rewind a bit if you don't mind, prior to that I carried a team of Maxwell Dachs and Mr. never get the job done A-Will securing all 3 of our spots at Pain For Pride. Pushing past that, I beat Cyrus " The Virus " Reigns. I contained that virus and completely showcased my true wrestling abilities by shutting him down in EVERY aspect. I never claimed to be undefeated Tig, I simply stated I AM THE BEST! Out of all the guys who have beaten me thus far, who is the man that has been the most recognized? Who has the most victories over those same people who have beaten me before? I have comeback and proven they were flukes. Some may love me and some may hate me but one thing is true, I AM THE BEST! I have never backed down from a challenge and I never intend on doing so. Now would you really argue the my facts over what I deserve from Dynasty? You're using your opinion as fact, you have never stepped in the ring with a man quite like me. While that is true, I haven't ever stepped in the ring with a guy like you either. It's a complete toss up of what could happen but one thing is for sure I AM THE MOST TALENTED MAN TO STRIKE THIS INDUSTRY AND THAT INCLUDES OVER YOU! I KNOW WHAT I AM TRULY CAPABLE OF, I KNOW I CAN NOT ONLY OUT WRESTLE YOU, BUT I PROMISE I WILL OUTFIGHT YOU!

( JJ pushes his legs out straight as if he is stretching them and he rolls his wrists around relieving some of the tension. He has a very arrogant smirk on his face and let's out a small chuckle before speaking once more.)

You know, this mic is all I need to be satisfied. I can do and say whatever it is that I please with this one mic. This mic I will always hold very near and dear to me as it is forever bonded a piece of myself. The matches that I've been in, all the way to the matches that I'm going to be in, this is where it all begins. Since arriving here, I've heard a few people refer to it as a pipe bomb? To me, that is an understatement. When this mic is in my hand it is like nuclear warfare. I'm a very outspoken kind of guy and I will ALWAYS say whatever it is that I so please. This one mic as I've said before is opportunity. This one mic is the gateway to the success of a competitors career in this industry. This one mic is just as lethal as any punch a Elitist or Vixen could possible throw. Now Tig, you might be wondering why I'm saying these things right? It's because this mic is who I am. I've said I was a dangerous man and that wasn't just based off in-ring skills that includes on mic abilities. I never go out and act like something or someone I am not, I rather pick up this mic and be my true self than to masquerade myself like every other ignorant elitist in the EAW. You have constantly responded to me standing against how I feel towards both you and Dynasty. So allow me to take the time to address my feelings towards you. I see you as another man who was handed this opportunity on a silver platter based of his Mixed Martial Arts abilities. Now MMA is a sport in it's own, why does that relate you to this company? You had a passion for MMA and all the sudden your passion is for professional wrestling? You're here to make your money and exit the doors just as you did with your MMA career. I despise the thought of this situation but hey, Dynasty doesn't listen to what I have to say so what does it matter right? You said you will put me off the card for the foreseeable future? Well like I said, better men have tried and better men have failed. I will not be beaten by a man like you, experience in mind you don't have a prayer. The Icon's talent is superior to your own, your defeat is inevitable. As to your little television comment, I will be televised long enough to beat you down and keep you down.

(JJ pulls the towel from around his neck and wipes his face clearing the sweat from his face. He places the towel over his head and continues to speak.)

Dynasty... the brand that is so looked down upon by the ENITRE EAW. Why do you think that is? Lack of talent? No that can't be it because I'm here. Maybe it's just poor advertisement.. No, no... that can't be it either. Hmmm... My guess would be the HIGHLY disappointing choice of booking. Maxwell Dachs on the Main Card? If anything after being eliminated by yours truly you'd think he'd be the one placed down on the card. There are many matches on this card that I could've been placed for and here we are with The Icon not having a spot that he rightfully deserves. I'd love to hear the explanation behind this act. I'd be more than willing to sit down with the Dynasty producers and have a conversation about this to see the reasoning as to why I wasn't placed on the main card. I have time after time showcased my talents and proved that I am BEYOND Main Card bound. I am the complete future of Dynasty and that is a fact. I have all the necessary skills and tools now that a true competitor needs to be the Face of a company. I have the skills that people dream of having but can never achieve. Proving all of this time and time again, I continue to be looked down on by the brand of Dynasty. I will walk into Dynasty this Friday and I will walk out of Dynasty victorious. Losing is not an option, Victory is absolute. After once again showcasing my abilities once more, I will put myself back where I rightfully deserve to be. I'm a man who keeps his word and makes good on his promises.. EAW... Dynasty, I promise you will remember The Icon, JJ Silva.

*The Camera fades To Black.*
(The camera man turns the corner and focuses in on Tig Kelly finishing a beer with a few unnamed tattooed people behind the Crazy 88 MMA gym in Baltimore. Tig crushes the can and paces slowly towards the camera with a smirk on his face)

JJ…..I can call you JJ right? Doesn’t matter I’m going to anyways…..JJ, you keep running your mouth about what you deserve from Dynasty, about what you’ve worked all your life to get, and frankly I’m having a hard time grasping what exactly you think that is. You seem to have this profound disdain for the preshow and having to face “unproven” talents like me, yet from what I know of you…..you haven’t really proven much yourself. I watch this stuff; I love this sport, so I know a thing or two about the events this company has held. I mean, who exactly is carrying that 24/7 contract right now after PFP8? All I’ve been able to hear from you is how you “dominated” a single person in that match and didn’t even walk out as the actual winner. Hell, lets push back a bit further JJ and talk about how Dachs rolled you up on Dynasty before the 24/7 match and dropped you an L there. Let’s talk about how on two OTHER preshows, that you apparently are too good for, you lost to Danny B and Hunter Spearing…….

You’re right man, my history in wrestling is completely unproven and my mark on this landscape has been non-existent.  I’m just starting to think that my blank slate of an impact here might hold a little more weight than the negative one you’ve brought to the table lately. Question me man; question my abilities and the damage I can bring to this company and your chin specifically. I can honestly say I’m already sick and tired of you marching around the streets announcing how you are the most “malicious” man in the company. You can barely even keep yourself on Television, so why don’t you let me help you out and just keep you off of any card for the foreseeable future due to physical handicaps that I can bestow upon you. Rant and remark about my lack of history, but I’m about to start the build of an empire on the limp body of two stooges and a so called ICON and I couldn’t be more over the moon about doing so. 

No Mercy will be brought to the ring come Dynasty JJ Silva.

Kick By Kick
Strike By Strike
Every Time the Crowd Winces In Pain for You…..

I Will Define Iconoclasm ….
Since the dawning of humanity's existence on Earth, we have changed. We have evolved as beings. Lifestyles have changed. Policies have changed. What was once considered abnormal is now the norm. It's the circle of life. In my tenure in Extreme Answers Wrestling, I have seen myself change both for better and for worse. When I had competed in my first Pain for Pride, I lost in the Cash-in-the-Vault match-up. I was devastated. It wasn't merely the loss that hurt as much as the fact  that I was inferior to a peer of mine: Superior Quality 85. I was weak. I couldn't handle the fact that I wasn't able to make the impact that I had intended on doing in my first ever Pain for Pride. Following that loss, every time I woke up, every time I slept... I thought about that loss. It wouldn't leave my mind, and quite frankly, I didn't want it to. I used it as fuel. As daunting of a loss that was for me at the time, it was also imperative for my career. In hindsight, I needed that loss, because it cleared my mind. It brought forth mixed feelings of anger, frustration, and desperation. I'm glad I experienced those feelings early, because I had become accustomed to them in the long-run. In the midst of learning from that loss, I not only improved as an extremist, but I learned my purpose in life. I had to fulfill my destiny of becoming the greatest rags-to-riches story this company or any entertainment platform has ever seen. I did change. I changed my demeanor. I found something that I knew I had inside myself and used it to propel myself to heights unimaginable for a guy like me. However... to this day, my Achilles tendon has always been the world championship. In an era of this company where there are three world championships, I simply wanted my hands on one. I was sure that I would have done so by now, because each and every one of my peers has won one. Devan Dubian. Xavier Williams. Brian Daniels. Prince of Phenomenal. Scott Diamond. Dark Demon.

In spite of these men grabbing that "brass ring" before me, it has finally dawned on me that this game of who-wins-it-first that I have been playing in my head is completely pointless. I don't need to dwell on the fact that I am the last one... because at the end of the day, it's about the more dominant reign. I not only want to hold that championship, but I want to hold it longer than any man has before me. That's what matters above all else. Perhaps the trials and tribulations I have been enduring are fundamental to my success in the foreseeable future. My view on the matter is exactly so. This past Sunday at Battleground, I wasn't even a part of the company. I did not have to show up. I could have stayed at home. I didn't need money. I didn't need to talk to anyone... but I saw the bigger picture. I had to prove a point, and that point was that I can break apart Y2Impact limb from limb. After experiencing the most tragic loss of my life, I needed to show the world that I'm still one of the best men in this industry and on my way to becoming THE man. I firmly believe that I not only proved my point, but I made the statement of my life. I decimated Y2Impact and displayed the brilliancy of Alex Anderson. This company is so caught up on this idea of "elitists" and has consigned to oblivion its past of extreme. That's where my job comes in. I'll step forward and be the man to bring extreme back to this company... except I won't be doing it for EAW itself. I'll be doing it on the most prestigious brand this company has ever seen: Dynasty. As I'm building a legacy of my own, the world is becoming much more clearer to me now. If I choose to be, I am the most cruel animal on the planet.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I now am.

The masses know what transpired on the second night of Pain for Pride eight. I was hellbent on defeating a rival of mine, and he defeated me. Like other extremists, I can compose as many excuses as I like. It was just a depressing day. I was caught off-guard. I underestimated my opponent. I was injured beforehand. The truth is... I cannot make any excuses. I was sure I was to win the match, and though I fought valiantly, I lost to Tyler Parker. I am no longer the ace of EAW. Tyler Parker has stolen that away from me. I knew coming into the match that if any man were to take the mantle of the ace, it would be Tyler Parker. And it was. Tyler Parker beat me in the most brutal match of my life, and for that, Tyler... I congratulate you. I would also like to send my gratitude, because you have freed me. I'm not the ace anymore, but I'm now Alex Anderson. Nothing more. Nothing less. I have nothing more to lose. You, on the other hand... you have everything to lose. You possess the most coveted championship in the history of this industry. You are the face of Dynasty. You are the ace of professional wrestling. You're a dynasty in and of itself. If you lose, then you will enter a tragic period in your life which I have never entered. Why? Because I've never had as much as you. Deep-down inside, you cannot deny that you have everything in the bag. You're the lion. The king of the jungle. But every king is dethroned, and the man to dethrone the king is always the man with nothing to lose. If I die having to defeat you, I will gladly do so. I don't have anything in my life that I care for other than defeating you.

By the grace of God, I have been given a chance at redemption. I can right the wrongs of my career and life. I can erase the losses at Pain for Pride. I can erase my tainted history. If I press you for the three-count this Sunday night, it will erase what happened on the Sunday night of Pain for Pride eight. Sure, it will be in the history books. You will have won the battle, but I will have won the war. Many men die never having the opportunity to succeed, and I have my second opportunity to prosper. I have been gifted by the brand that has made me who I am today. I will make the best of it. I will use this to propel myself into being the greatest man in this industry. I'll tell you a story, Tyler. You were once associated with Kawajai, a man who was deemed to never have much of a future. Unbelievably enough, Kawajai is now the greatest success story in this company's history. His past as the frail extremist has been obliterated. He ended up in the hall-of-fame before you, and I'm not using this to spite you at all... but that's a testament to what I can do. I told the world earlier how change is a natural process; if you don't believe that I've changed since my match with you, then you can converse with your lovely friend Y2Impact. He underestimated the man that I was. The rest is history. With that being said, I don't know what the future of EAW and Dynasty holds. All I can prepare for is myself. The 800-pound gorilla is not you, Tyler, but it is the responsibility which comes as the ace of professional wrestling. That responsibility is something that I am well-equipped for. For months, "ace" was simply a moniker for me... but now it's something that I need flowing through my circulatory system. I will never forget the night you defeated me, but I will always remember the night I found my redemption.

A need shall be granted by the power of Alex Anderson - real name, no gimmicks.
-
JJ Silva Dynasty Promo 2
Post July 7th 2015, 4:00 pm by -
(The scene opens up with JJ standing in front of his home in Lexington Kentucky with Jason Young sitting on the stairs of his house. JJ is pacing back and forth before his eyes sharply focus on the camera lenses. He turns to the camera and begins to speak.)

JJ: Tig Kelly, you really shouldn't make false claims about your own capabilities. It seems that you are underestimating The Icon, please tell me I'm wrong.. It's one thing being overlooked by the board of EAW, but it's a whole other thing being overlooked by a new guy claiming to be such a vicious talent. Don't make that mistake kid, It's in your best interest to just walk away. *JJ looks away for a moment grinding his teeth with an angered look on his face.* I'M THE ICON! I HAVE PROVED NIGHT IN AND NIGHT OUT THAT I AM WHAT I SAY I AM! TIG, YOU HONESTLY THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME DOWN? MORE WORTHY MEN HAVE TRIED AND THOSE SAME MEN HAVE FAILED!.... You won't fight me? That's fine. Survival is defined by ' The state or fact of continuing to live or exist. In case those blows to your head won't allow you to comprehend this allow me to break it down for you, survival is typically in spite of an accident, ordeal or a very difficult circumstance.  In our particular case, those statements of yours made this quite personal between you and I. My teammates to me are irrelevant, I can single handedly beat you and your team by myself. I don't just say I'm dangerous... I AM ONE OF THE MOST MALICIOUS MEN IN THIS SPORT! That is not a claim, that is fact. I will be there come Dynasty to bring you the fight of your life, fact. I will outwrestle you in every aspect, fact. I WILL DEFEAT YOU, FACT! I can't believe you'd show such disrespect towards The Icon, A man of my caliber does not deserve this type of lack of respect. Tig, you mean nothing to me and it disgust me that you even get considered to get a contract here. Based off a little buzz from your past MMA company and that gives you the right to do what I worked all my life to become? You have no right to be here and parade around like you deserve it. You don't deserve to be here nor do you deserve to even be in the same ring with me. It's true that time truly unravels the truth and the truth behind you is that you're another man who gets opportunity after opportunity handed to you. This is one fact you can't deny as you had nothing to do with the wrestling industry as a whole and here you are handed a chance to compete where the big dogs are. I worked so hard to get where I am right now and the fact that I'm looking at your name at the card pisses me off. I will carry my team to victory and I give you my word that I will completely dismantle you.

Now onto business, this is a direct message to the ENTIRE EAW, time after time I've received nothing but constant disrespect.  What I don't understand is how I can be overlooked when being the most talented wrestling on Dynasty. I'M THE ICON! I HAVE EVERY BIT OF TALENT THAT PEOPLE DREAM OF HAVING! I'M THE BEST IN BOTH THE RING AND ON THE MICROPHONE!! I AM THE MOST TALENTED ELITIST TO BE ON DYNASTY, HOW COULD I POSSIBLY BE OVERLOOKED?! IT'S NO WONDER DYNASTY IS THE BLACK SHEEP OF EAW! *JJ seems extremely angered* The fact that I even have to speak about this pisses me off! I could have Jason pack my bags and I could jump ships to Showdown or even Voltage and get the true recognition that I deserve, but that's not the kind of man I am.

I am here on Dynasty because this is my home. This is the place that gave me the opportunity to do what I've always dreamed of. Dynasty is my stomping ground and I KNOW I AM THE BEST MAN HERE! Now although this is my true feeling about Dynasty, It does not shield the fact that Dynasty has failed me. I can not believe the disrespect that the entire brand of Dynasty has shown me. However, that is fine. *JJ clinches his fist while looking down to the ground* IT'S JUST ANOTHER OBSTACLE IN MY LIFE AND JUST LIKE ALL THE ADVERSITY I'VE OVERCOME TO GET HERE! I REFUSE TO TAKE SUCH DISRESPECT FROM ANYONE! I AM A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH! This is just a game of shoots and ladders, I am a Main Card competitor! Yet here we are, knocking me back down the ladder that I rightfully climbed in the first place and placing me on the pre-show. That truly pisses me off... Hey, that's okay because at that point all I need is a camera and microphone because that is my ROOTS. A microphone to me is power, it is my source of expression and I use it only to speak my mind.  That is one thing that I will always do just as I have done here.. Another thing that I will do is show up at Dynasty and completely destroy my opponents like I always do and move forth to what I truly deserve. I will not lose this match as victory to me is absolute.

*The camera fades to black*
(The camera pans up from the gravel to show Tig Kelly sitting on the hood of a car in a vacant parking lot, the Reitz Arena faintly seen in the distance. Tig takes a sip of straight whiskey without looking up)

*chuckles* You have to appreciate the situation I get to put myself in. After the Dynasty boys have declared a REVOLUTION, the folks upstairs have obviously seen it fit to allow yours truly to set the pace for the first night of it. You three are stepping into the ring with another level of violence and bone crushing strikes that have strewn casualties across the land. No no my friends…my VICTIMS….this isn’t MMA but I assure you that I will see the same results here as I did in that world as well.

(A quick cut of JJ Silva yelling “ITS WHO I AM” flashes on screen)

It’s no sweat off of my back that I get to destroy a couple of no namers and a stepping stone in one night. Tyson Michaels and Mark Michaels… (*Tig looks off screen*) are these guys related or is this just the boys in the back having a laugh?....anyways….Gentlemen, get ready to be welcomed into this scene. I may not be a savvy veteran, but my fists tell the calloused tale of a thousand wars and will crush your bones into a fine powder until you concede or they pull me off of you. I’m not here looking to gain a pinfall over either of you and honorably shake hands, that’s not what champions do. There isn’t a single tale of the bloodiest conquerors pinning a man’s shoulders to the mat and proudly being declared the victor. They all end just how your story will…in a pile of weeping pain, each name etched in history as one of the men that Tig Kelly slayed on his path to the record books.

(Another quick cut of JJ Silva yelling “I AM THE TRUE GOD OF WRESTLING” flashes on screen)

Psalm 35:4 - May those who seek my life be disgraced and put to shame; may those who plot my ruin be turned back in dismay.

JJ, I’m not going to fight you. No matter how you beg and plead, no matter how loud you announce to the world that you are my striking superior and that you’re the most lethal man on the planet…you’re not getting a fight out of me. This isn’t a concession, not one bit my bitter friend. A fight is defined as “a violent confrontation or struggle” which implies you getting in any kind of offense on someone as refined as myself. There will be no fight here, just the disgusting crunch of your bones as my kicks crumple your sorry sack of meat to the ground over and over again until you realize that YOU WEREN’T BUILT FOR THIS. I don’t end lives for a reason, I want you to wake up every morning still sore from this match and wondering where you career would have been as you watch me hoist title after title on your damned television screen. I want your kids to ask you for every new Tig Kelly shirt that releases as you try to explain to them that Tig Kelly is the reason their daddy is on disability pay instead of doing what he loves and that’s why you don’t feel comfortable even speaking his name.

I want you to think long and hard before you join those two morons you call your tag partners on Dynasty and maybe rethink your position as a “life ender”. I can tell you one thing; they build statues of people who end lives. They shout their names in the streets whether it is in infamy or as praise, I can assure you life enders don’t END up on pre-shows.

Pair me with who you please…I will carry them to the mountain tops on my back using the unconscious bodies I’ve laid to waste.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post July 7th 2015, 12:49 am by J-Dynasty 2?
TJ: What a drag. Jaywalker wants to show a strong sense of pride for his beloved Dynasty to be shown because of all the years he spent on this brand and how he debuted on it in his path to becoming the first World Heavyweight Champion, even though he won’t make any appearances while he’s steady scheming somewhere. Anubis goes with whatever Jay wants. So here I am, aiding in the revolution. Yet it’s not like I’ve ever been treated right by Dynasty management, GM Cleopatra wouldn’t give me a contract and GM Kevin Devastation tried to make my life miserable,  I had to steal this title from under the nose of GM Sebastian who was no different than those two scumbags no matter how much he tried to hide it.

Then again, you got Zack Crash. What’s he ever done for me? He was chairman, and when Cleopatra and Kevin Devastation abused power he didn’t do shit! When Sebastian kept me off shows and FPVs before I became National Elite Champion, Zack Crash made no moves! So it’s not like I feel like kneeling to his whims.

Talk about no upsides for yours truly.

The ONLY chance I have is with John Conning. But it hasn’t started off good, he shows love to the brand rep Lucian Black, The World Heavyweight Champion Tyler Parker and the New Breed Champion TLA when he goes out there to talk on Battleground, but none to the National Elite Champion Tiberius Jones? What, am I a part of the “countless other folk on Dynasty”? Excuse me, I'm the champ you don't say by name?

But it gets funny how my fellow peers talk about me by name. Uttering my name in the same breath as traitors and people who lost to people on other brands.

TLA be like “Tiberius Jones and Aren Mstilav” Carlos be like, “Alex Anderson and Tiberius Jones”.

Aren proved he had ulterior motives to leave Dynasty before he obtained the Pure Championship when he was drafted, same with Psycho Brody who TLA didn’t accuse, how come I get the same level of doubt? I wasn’t drafted, just like the rest of you.

Let us say, for a moment, I backed out of my match against Zack Genesis. What then? What do you think Crash would be able to say about Dynasty to the world? A Dynasty champion runs away with from a wrestler on another brand. Instead what you got was a Dynasty champion standing triumph over a champion from another brand! I showed our brand to be superior, something Alex Anderson on the same show and the great Lucian Black at Pain for Pride didn’t manage to do!

Because of the victory I secured, Zack Crash is in the embarrassing position knowing that one of the talents that stands with Dynasty beat one of HIS champions that are meant to be oh so much better than us.

But no thank you for me. Just accusations and complaints. Whatever.

Just know, you’re better off with me than without me! It’s to your benefits that there’s a pick pocket taking credibility away from Zach Crash, to your benefit that in my dark alleys and my street corners no other brand wrestlers are safe from Dynasty’s master thief!

Know to appreciate what you've got, before someone else does.
Carlos Rosso
Post July 6th 2015, 11:51 pm by Carlos Rosso
It was all within my grasp.

I had left the other seven men in the Cash in the Vault in my wake. I was only moments away from achieving my goal and earning the one match that my very soul has been clamoring for.  Everything that I had put my heart and soul into 2015 for was within reach.

I touched the dream with my fingers.....then all of a sudden it was snatched from me.

Another heartbreaking defeat at Pain For Pride, another disheartening realization that all of my efforts had come to naught. Another day where I have to look at another wrestler and pretend to be somewhat happy for their success because they didn't OUTWRESTLE ME in any shape or form but CLIMBED A LADDER to win a STUPID CONTRACT THAT I SHOULDNT HAVE TO FIGHT OVER! Jamie O'Hara, you won the day....but I promise you, that one day in the very near future you're going to have a reckoning at my hands. That said, you were the better opportunist at Pain for Pride. Well done.

That's suddenly not the talk of the wrestling world though. Suddenly Dynasty has refused to accept its fate and has broken away from EAW! Champions and common men, commentators and ring attendants have all joined together and given the proverbial “Go To Hell!” to Zack Crash. I personally have thought  the course of action was overdue, but I never envisioned that EVERYONE would take the long walk out of the arena. That they would walk away from a certain future on Voltage or Showdown and embrace the unknown that comes with the new venture that is Dynasty Wrestling. 

I know some of you are wondering why I am here, talking to you now. I know you're wondering why I chose a simple video instead of a press conference to communicate my thoughts. Why not storm Voltage or Showdown? Why not just stay within the confines of EAW? Why are you going to quit this company you more or less pledged loyalty to less than three years ago?

These acts of insanity are driven by one simple narrative: Tyler Parker is still the World Heavyweight Champion and is still on the Dynasty Brand. He did not cave into the pressure like Tiberius Jones and Alex Anderson and wrestle on that Battleground program. He kept true to his word, to his company, his brand and took his belt with him. While I commend his commitment and all that.....the fact remains that he STILL is in possession of something that I WANT. 

I noticed when I was given the booking sheet for Dynasty, to see who I was to be facing, it was NOT Tyler Parker. You would think after pinning the Interwire Champion leading up to Pain for Pride would be reason enough to be considered for a match, but no, in the incredibly stupid tradition of Dynasty rewarding people who don't deserve rewards, Alex Anderson, a Young Boy masquerading as a future World Champion, was given an immediate rematch after ALREADY LOSING TO TYLER PARKER AT PAIN FOR PRIDE! 

I am very well aware that most of you do not like me, but even the most biased of you against me can certainly relate to and understand the burning resentment and disgust that I feel at this moment. I have fought, scratched, and battled for years to be given JUST ONE OPPORTUNITY at what I feel is the most prestigious and sought-after title in all of professional sport.......

Alex Anderson is handed two within the span of two weeks?

And then, as further insult to this incredible injustice, I am given a match against Christopher Corrupt, a man that was among the seven I fought against at Pain For Pride? Chris, I don't dislike you, but I want you to understand that I don't care much for you either. Just as I expected at Pain for Pride, you were mostly all talk and no action. Yes, I said that I would win and failed, but you, you didn't do much of anything in this match. You were a bystander to the larger battle between myself and Jamie O'Hara. 

This is pretty much what I have to say about anything you want to spout about “proving yourself” or “showing its your time” or “Carlos Rosso Is A Hypocrite, Loser, Past his prime”:

Fuck you.

Fuck your dreams.

Fuck your life.

Fuck everything that you stand for. 

There seems to be the glowing need for an example to be made. There apparently needs to be a statement so loud, so emphatic, so vicious, so merciless, so absolutely unrelenting that there is no doubt who should be the next in line to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship. Any normal week I would be willing to engage in petty insults with you and talk up how I'm going to hurt you. 

This isn't a normal week. 

On Dynasty, in this brave new era where it stands ALONE as the premier franchise in professional wrestling, I'm going to beat the holy hell out of you. Not because  don't like you...even though  honestly I would rather be seen in public scooping up cow dung than wrestling or even associating myself with you....not because you're in my way.....

I'm going to simply do what I do to you because I can.  It's not personal by any means, but it will not be pretty. That's just the way life is, man.

Oh, Alex and Tyler.....I strongly suggest that the two of you pay very close attention what happens to brave young Christopher in just a few days. I'm sure that you will find the outcome of his match with me very.....VERY....educational.
-
JJ Silva Dynasty Promo 1
Post July 6th 2015, 8:53 pm by -
(The scene opens up with JJ sitting in on a table in a disclosed area. He is looking down at the concrete style floor with a hooded jacket on. JJ is holding a single bottled water and Jason Young is sitting in a chair not to far away looking at a corner. The camera pans towards Jason as JJ starts to speak.)

JJ: Don't point the lenses to him, he is currently being punished for his actions and needs nor deserves any camera time. This time is The Icon's time, no one deserves it more than me. Now I noticed I've been dropped down to the pre-show, how hysterical. *JJ gets a sadistic smirk and his face begins to redden with a vein in his forehead bulging out* THAT IS THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL THING YOU CAN POSSIBLY DO TO A WRESTLER OF MY CALIBER! HOW DARE YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME AND MY ABILITIES! Hmph.... Allow me to bless you with The Icon's history, At the age of 14 I began training in a local independent circuit in Kentucky called SCW. At the age of 15 I was a regular star and was crowned a Champion. I held that belt for 1 year and 6 months forever sealing my fate of being one of the best Independent wrestlers of that time. I than went on to hold the world title at the age of 17 and held it until I packed my bags and came to The Land Of Elite. You see, I have had many accolade in my life as that was just a brief description, I am a VERY dangerous man. I am simply a Champion by birth and an Icon by history. I don't take the name Icon as a title or a nickname like the rest of the ignorant people here in EAW, It's not what I am... IT"S WHO I AM!!!!! I'm not cocky because I think I'm good? I'm cocky because I know I am the chosen one to become The God Of Wrestling. I know I am the best thing going in this company and I don't need opinions from the other competitors nor do I need it from the fan. I have done nothing short of keeping my promise from day one and completely destroyed EVERYONE in my path for the past month, yet here I stand.... Working on the pre-show. Maxwell Dachs got booked on the main card and I kicked his ass at PFP!! It's disappointing really, to see how such a talent like myself can be just shoved aside like this. My buttons have been pushed for the last time and I'm growing very impatient with the guys responsible for pushing me away. Something is just about to break, I will not be held back no more.

You know, what's even more unfortunate about me being on the pre-show is the fact that these poor new guys have been placed on my path with absolutely no chance. RJ Max, I have been watching you from a distance as of late, I always keep my eye on the new guys to watch for a potential challenge, unfortunately you're just simply not one. You claim to that the future is now? Will I agree, just one slight thing... You're not it. The future is now and I AM THE FUTURE!!! I hear the hate in your words as if it flows throughout every word.... Hate is a funny thing really, It flows throughout my entire body. HATE BURNS IN MY HEART IN SOUL! HATE PUMPS THE BLOOD THROUGH MY VEINS! HATE IS WHAT I HAVE FOR GUYS LIKE YOU THAT CLAIM TO BE THE BEST!!! Guys like you.... I grab right by the throat and take you down personally. I despise you as a wrestler, I despise you as a talker and I HATE you as a human being. You disgust The Icon in fact, you don't deserve to even be in the same ring as a man like myself. You're not the best.... because I am the best. There is not a damn person in EAW nor this entire sport that is better than me! Don't make such lies, If you honestly think you're the best than go ahead and step into the ring with me, I promise you'll be slaughtered. As a man who keeps his promises, I promise you.... I will give you the beating of a lifetime for all the lies you have soiled yourself in come Dynasty.

Zak Zero is it?? Your style is very amusing to me really, I love breaking down a highflyer. I've done my research about you as I didn't seem to know much about you and then it clicked. If The Icon doesn't know you.... Well then, you're nothing. I watch everyone worth watching and you just simply do not have it. I can honestly say I have never even been in a match with a more worthless opponent. In fact, I honestly think I'm wasting my breath by even talking about you, you mean nothing to me, this company and even this sport. You're a very pathetic individual and you don't even deserve to shine my boots.

Now to my personal favorite... Tig Kelly. The only semi worthy opponent in this match. I hear that you have some of the most smooth movements to strike this company in a long time, would that be because of your kickboxing background? This draws interest to me because although The Icon hasn't said this before here, The Icon to has an MMA background. I myself have trained in the art of kickboxing as well as Ju-Jitsu. The difference between you and I would be nothing short of I'm the most lethal man in all of the world. You end careers? I end lives. If I want you down, I'm going for it all. I have no fears in this world and I encourage you to bring me a fight, so once again I can prove that I AM THE TRUE GOD OF WRESTLING!!!! I WILL HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH BREAKING YOU DOWN AND DESTROYING YOUR DREAMS OF BEING AN ELITIST!! IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A FIGHT..... COME TO DYNASTY AND I WILL GIVE YOU A FIGHT! This is no longer the MMA world, this is the Land Of Elite and I will be the man to show you what that means. This is my sport and I will make sure you run back to your sport of MMA with your tail between your legs like the coward I know that you are. It sickens me that based off buzz alone you were granted an opportunity to compete here... It disgust me that you get a shot to do what I worked my ENTIRE life for! You have done nothing and you don't deserve to be here. I am making it my personal mission to end this here and beat you like the little bitch that you are! I will not only out wrestle you, but I will out fight you in every aspect and leave you laying beneath my feet as if you were nothing.

I'm tired of being pushed aside from the spotlight that I so rightfully deserve!!  I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS INSULT THE EAW HAS PUT UPON THE ICON! I DO NOT DESERVE THIS DISRESPECT!.... *JJ takes a moment to get himself together before taking a breath.* I will win this match non-the-less, my victory here is absolute. Defeat is not something I will accept on top of the disrespect I have been shown as of late. I will get in touch with my inner fire and use it as an inferno to unleash upon my opponents.

(JJ stands up and walks over to Jason who is still looking at the corner leaning back in the chair on just two legs. JJ grabs the back of the chair and launches it down to the ground as Jason hits his head immediately holding it.)

Jason: Ouch...

JJ: JASON, I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR DISRESPECT NOR ANYONE IN THE EAW DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!!!!

Jason: Yes sir....

JJ; NOW GRAB MY THINGS AND LET'S GO YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

Jason: Okay sir........

*JJ storms out as Jason is left to pick up JJ stuff. The camera fades to black.*

Last edited by xJJx24 on July 6th 2015, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a few typos)
(The camera cuts to the parking lot of the Verizon Center where a number of cars are in flames. TLA is shown yelling in Spanish at a number of gang members as they throw molotov cocktails at vehicles belonging to EAW staff.)

TLA: VIVA LA REVOLUCION! VIVA DYNASTY!

(TLA slings the New Breed Championship over his shoulder as Steroid Dawg is shown ripping into the arm of a security officer.)

TLA: YEAH MAH DAWG!!! DYNASTY GANG REPRESENT!

(TLA fist bumps with one of the gang members.)

TLA: TONIGHT... is the beginning of the takeover! Lucian Black spoke true for all of us! For too long us on Dynasty have been oppressed by Zack Crash. We refuse to take it any longer! The revolution has begun and change is coming. We will be free! We will fight for freedom and we will win what we deserve! Some of my Dynasty brothers like Tiberius Jones and Aren Mstislav may or may not choose to join this revolution... but only know that when Crash falls the traitors will be the ones we punish most. This revolution will be long... it will be bloody... but it will be necessary. In the end...

HISTORY WILL ABSOLVE US.

(TLA whistles as his gang lays down their weapons on the floor of the parking lot and throws up their arms. Soon after security guards arrive with guns and handcuffs to arrest all present.)
Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!) - Page 27 Berlin-car-arson-opt

Dynasty Promoz! (Section closed, promo under EAW Promoz!)

Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27