Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

JordanCiserano
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post November 7th 2014, 9:41 pm by JordanCiserano
::The scene opens up to a dim room filled with stained glass for the windows and an elegant red carpet for the floor. All of a sudden Jordan Ciserano opens the wood doors and light rushes in a Jordan walks on the carpet to a single chair in the center of the room, elevated higher than anything else. Jordan continues to walk until he finally reaches the chair, turns, and sits now with rays of light hitting his sleek black hair.::

Hello Everybody, my name is Jordan Ciserano and though you may not realize it, this one hundred and eighty five pound man may be the greatest thing to ever walk through your door.  I may just be the future champion of this business and the face of this company, but how are you supposed to know that right off the bat right? I mean I am the unknown right now; I am the mystery man that everyone wants to know, and I am the man who just wants to show that I am the best!

::Jordan raises his hands high like a macho man signifying that he will rise to the top! He relaxes more as the room gets a little brighter, as Jordan sits back in his velvet chair.::

Oh man, I can hear you laughing already. “This guy thinks he is the best… you know just like the guy before him and the guy before him.” Well that is true I am not going to fight that, but I will say there is one defining difference between myself and those before me. I have nothing to lose and everything to prove. I have traveled around this country and around all the rest of em’ putting on a show and winning myself respect from all around the country. I have been everywhere and done everything. So why am I here? To prove once and for all that I am the greatest wrestler in this company and in every other company as well, to prove that I am the cream of the crop that is always on top! And most of all that I am the king of the empire that is EAW wrestling!

:: He whispers “ooh yeah” faintly to himself which makes him laugh a bit. Loosening him up even more from the excitement that he has been experiencing in the past few days. He does relax, and he continues.::

Which brings me right to where I am now, the beginning of a great conquest that can bring treasures that can touch the stars… or failure that can ruin me forever. This great conquest beings this Saturday, November eight in front of our troops on board the USS Carl Vinson! There I face my first opponent, a man by the name of “O’mega” a man whose name literally means “Last.” This Saturday I plan to make him last, not only in the ring, but in the minds of those watching. How can I do this? It won’t be easy but I believe I have the key.

::Jordan takes out a literal key brings it into the sun light coming in from the red and blue stained glass and makes it shimmer in the sun. Jordan then makes an unlocking motion as he goes on.::

First off, I feel that my training will push me over. I have been wrestling for ten years as I have said before, and in that time with help from legends I have mastered the craft that is technical wrestling. I know every single way to break your arm, leg, ankle, foot… really anywhere that is legal in this match from anywhere. I can counter move after move in an endless chain… even if it is from a six foot eleven “giant.” I have trained for years to prepare myself for a match just like this, and I cannot wait to show the suits of this company and our service men and women how to defeat a giant!

::Jordan puts more emotion in his voice for his feelings are giant at the chance of defeating a giant.::

Second, though I know that O’mega thinks that his size will over run me, I can confidently say that I feel the same way. That’s right my six foot one frame will over power him in no time! He thinks otherwise, well than he is wrong. With my smaller frame, I can dodge his endless boots and his power moves. I can fly around this ring and make that large frame tired beating him without even having to touch him. After that its simple, as the beefcake is standing in the middle of the ring, tired and weak. I can hit him with any move I please and he will fall like Goliath to David. There is a major difference between David and I, I don’t need a weapon to do it. All I need is myself, perhaps the most dangerous weapon in the world.

::Jordan lays back to a sideways position showing that he is not nervous and that he knows that his weapon can destroy any man that dares to face him. Then out of no where Jordan springs up as if a rush of energy went through him. Now sitting forward in his chair he says his next step.::

Third, is not so much of an advantage as it is a plain everyday catalyst. What I am talking about is  adrenaline… precisely the adrenaline of a wolf ready to hunt with a full moon rising. Needless to say I am excited out of my mind. As of right now, with my adrenal glands going I would be surprised if I could feel any pain, especially against O’mega. Remember of course this is a sense of adrenaline BEFORE the match, I am hyped talking about it. So a pure rush of it in front of thousands of America’s hero’s, and you have got yourself an absolute machine in the ring with increased speed, strength, and skill… That superhuman strength that you can only hope for in a time of need, I know I will have. Pushing me and pushing me to the victory.

::He stands on top of the red chair with his dark black boots as the light shines upon his whole body like a Greek god (not too dramatic right). He takes it all in and goes back down to finish what he has to say.::

Finally, after the hard work, and the strategy, and the adrenaline, there is one more thing that is more important than all of those combined. That is my motivation. A state of the mind where you know what you want and you are going to do whatever you need to go to get to that goal. My goal of course is a championship, but I recognize that I need to start at the bottom and rise up to the top, this brings my motivation to winning this match more than anything else. Crush my body O’mega! Destroy me! Throw me through the iron that makes the ship itself! Go ahead and do it! Just know that I am motivated enough that I will get back up no matter what you do to me! I am ready to win! I am ready to prove that a championship is not so far away for me, O’mega is the first step in this journey toward victory and I am ready to do whatever it takes to get there!

O’mega! I know that you are more than ready for this match against me! I know that all you want to do is to destroy! I say bring it on, I want to see you try to destroy me. Because, hell it will only make me look better when you tap out. O’mega man, I bring your best man. Because I am ready to take the first win of many on my journey to the top!

::He raises his fist high and makes him body tense to show that he can take any amount of pain. After making a tough face he smirks at the camera and says his last words.::

O’mega, I am the cream of the crop and I will rise to the top. You can stand in my way but I simply won’t stop. After all of our fighting, this will be fun, I will rise high up into space like the sun.

::Jordan smirks again, stands up and walks out of the bright room, he closes the door and all the light ceases to exist. As the camera turns an equal black.::

::The next scene opens to new wrestler Jordan Ciserano live on “The Late Late show with Craig Ferguson!” The bright stage lights shine on Craig who is sitting at his wooden desk as the camera flies around the room getting a shot on the crowd . It centers in on a smiling Craig as he begins to a roaring crowd.::

Craig: Hello everyone to the “Late Late Show!”

::The crowd cheers even louder than before making the cameras shake.::

Craig: Wow! What a great crowd here!

::He laughs as the crowd continues to cheer from what it seems to no end.::

Craig: Ahh, welcome everybody, today we have a very special guest today. He is one of the newest wrestlers added to the EAW roster and is therefore my favorite by default, please welcome JORDAN CISERANO!

::Jordan hops out from backstage wearing a suit jacket over an “EAW” t-shirt and his colorful wrestling tights. He gets on set, takes a short bow to acknowledge the crowd, shakes hands with Craig and sits down.::

Jordan: Wow man! This is a great atmosphere we have here!

Craig: Oh yes Jordan I do agree myself.

Jordan: Always nice to see right there.

::Craig laughs in agreement as he tries to move things along in the interview.::

Craig: Yes sir, now Jordan. You have just joined this place EAW correct?

Jordan: Yes sir, after a few years of traveling abroad I have come to EAW!

::The crowd cheers at the federations name as Craig continues.::

Craig: That is great to hear man. Jordan, I have to ask why did you come to EAW? There has to be some sort of motivation.

Jordan: Oh there is my good man, the motivation to work hard and win a championship to prove that I am the king of this federation

::The crowd cheers slightly in agreement of the new wrestler's goal of winning it all.::

Craig: That is quite the motivation to move forward in this federation, but it has to start somewhere. Where does this challenge begin?

Jordan: It begins this Saturday November Eight in front of the men and women who are serving our country on board the USS Carl Vinson where I face a monster of a man the giant O’mega!

::Craig laughs in disbelief thinking that there couldn't possibly be a giant::

Craig: Ha! How big could this so called giant be?

Jordan: Six foot Eleven, two hundred and seventy five pounds.

Craig: Christ! That man is huge! He is going to crush you through the hull of the ship, he is going to hit you with a single move and you’ll fly into the ocean, he!

::Jordan cuts off Craig's rant of negativity.:: 

Jordan: Not so fast Craig , I have some size to me too.

Craig: Bollocks you are an ant compared to him!

::Jordan shrugs for a moment then gets down and serious as the camera zooms on his face for Jordan's tone has lowered.::

Jordan: Craig, my size is in my intelligence, experience, and my overall wrestling ability that I know will be unmatched. He can try to slam me down to the depths of the sea, but I will be able to make him swim with the fishes by the time that I am done with him.

Craig: What are you saying? That mind will defeat matter?

Jordan: I am saying that I know that I can dodge and strike at any moment that he tries to attack.  I can sit back and wait for the bear to strike and hit his legs like a trap. After that, I will proceed to take him down one, two, three. In front of America’s finest!

::The crowd gives a huge pop to what Jordan has to say as Craig shakes his head low for underestimating Jordan’s confidence. Jordan soaks it all in and continues.::

Craig: Surely you can’t be serious.

Jordan: I am serious and don’t call be Shirley.

::The crowd cheers and laughs at Jordan's timely reference as he stands up and take a bow for his efforts.::

Craig: Oh just perfect. That confidence won’t mean a thing though, no matter how much experience that you picked up, no matter how fast or strong you are, it won’t matter. Some one O’megas size will simply tear you limb from limb if he gets one… just one chance to strike!

Jordan: But I will do all that I can do to make sure that he won’t strike me. Like I said I have been training for most of my life and I have only been improving my speed and my reaction time to make sure that nobody will hit me with a boot, no matter how big that boot happens to be.

Craig: I wish you luck on your first match.

::Craig looks to end the interview but Jordan won't have any it.::

Jordan: Thank you sir, but it doesn’t end there.

Craig: Oh I know, I was a wrestler in high school.

Jordan: Very good, then you know that this match is huge, you know that this match is the beginning of my career here. This one match can define where I go and what I do in EAW!

Craig: Actually no, I quit after a week. But I am sure what you said is good!

::The crowd laughs at Craig's joke as Jordan shakes his head slightly.::

Jordan: Lets just say I can’t wait for the future to come because I know that I can show that I am a major contender for the gold.

Craig: I hope the future is good for you Jordan, good luck.

Jordan: Thanks Craig.

Craig: Everybody JORDAN CISERANO!

::Jordan bows and walks off the stage again. Craig shakes his head in approval as Jordan exits the frame and a CBS commercial plays as the camera shimmers to black.::
Post November 7th 2014, 8:35 pm by Guest
(OOC: Right when i was gonna post the promo, i seen Lethal post one so i just wrote something at the end. I know its sucks >.<)

[Chelsea is shown standing in front of a mirror, as I gently twist a rose with my hands]

I've always liked roses. They appear to me as a symbol of..solitude, and grace...they also remind me a lot of myself; beautiful and delicate..with a couple of thorns.

[Chelsea laughs slightly]

Does anybody ever get that feeling..? The feeling of emptiness inside.. The feeling that you're missing something but you don't know exactly what it is.. But, I do know what I'm missing. I am missing the Gold around my waist.. the Gold that was always wrapped around my arms..The Gold that completed me.. The Gold that I fell in-love with. I am referring to, The EAW Vixens Championship. So this must be what silence feels like! And this great feeling that I have in my gut, is this what it feels like when you have vanquished someone's theories about being the best? If it is then I think I like this feeling! There's no secret as to who or what I'm talking about, so I see no reason in bringing up theses vixens name. I don't see a reason in continuing to talk down the vixen seeing that there going to ignore me until the hour of the event.  That's where they seems to have this sudden dose of courage like Popeye when he takes a swallow of spinach.  I knew that they were a bluffer the moment I laid eyes on them, I knew they was a slacker the day they opened her mouth, and I know that their faith is sealed now more than ever.  It's been said before in the past that the loudest individual at a gathering is usually the weakest.  They'll yell their heads off, scream, and shout how they are the baddest person in the world, but the moment they're met with someone who can give them a run for their money they calm down.  Suddenly they're not ready to fight, they're ready to leave and be the bigger person by walking away. Those are the people that I can't stand the most.  If you're a bad bitch then I suggest you own that, but if you're a coward then I suggest you seek employment elsewhere.  As I see it at Showdown, if there were every Vixen, in this match my odds wouldn't change. From 33.3 percent, to 50 percent in your mind, realistically my odds are 100 percent. The Vixen championship is far more important to me. Just like my previous companies, I have proved to be the most interesting, successful, and dominant women's wrestler in the world. EAW will be the exact same. This is why I want this more then any of you Vixen. I'm more dedicated to the business then them, and when I win the championship at Showdown, you can bow down to the new queen of EAW. 

[Chelsea giggles playfully as the camera turns and sees her staring at a broken mirror,then tilts her head as she hears someone speak]

Is that Lethal? Is been awhile since she spoken. Shocking waiting for that last moment like i said previously was gonna happen. Did i just hear Lethal say Heart Break Gal career was suicide? But she won title in her career in EAW you haven't Lethal. You has in desperate need to hold that title so you just stole it. How pathetic are you Lethal? It just proves that your career in EAW is in desperate need of help and gone down the drain. Your nothing but a has been Lethal. You'll never be good enough to be the vixen champion you should just give up now because EAW has more and better vixen than you'll ever be learn to face the truth and just vanish you have before. Your better off doing it now because once you lose your gonna have to try your best just to get to the top again. So ill see you tomorrow, Ill see all you vixen tomorrow. Let the best Vixen win and we all know its gonna be me Chelsea.

[Chelsea gets up and places the rose on the table then walks away]
Post November 7th 2014, 7:59 pm by Guest
I have been listening to the smug arrogance of these self-proclaimed liberals of the EAW, you preach of the significance of celebrating individuality but fall short when it comes down to practicing it.  Those like Chelsea are as trivial and short-sighted as they are without talent.  They lack the depth perception to look beyond the surface and locate the true transgressions within our division such as women who claim to be different when they are but cheap replicas of past Vixens.

In what world is Identity Theft something to be proud of?  Not only have you proven yourself so unimaginative and so uneventful that you cannot come excel under your own identity, but you consider it an honor to walk the shadows of a Hall of Famer.  Obviously you are one of those who aim to acclaim that which resides on too high of a shelf or that is far beyond your reach, because to impersonate someone as critically acclaimed as the Heart Break Gal is career suicide.  Fans are sure to hiss at you, fellow Vixens will ridicule you, and Management will surely grow bored with you.  Eventually they'll realize, "What do we need with this pretender when they have the genuine article sitting behind a desk calling matches every Sunday Night?"  And just like that, you will be out of a job, sentenced to another three week trial of standing in the god forsaken unemployment line with only  hopes of finally reaching the front to hold onto.

On the upside, you didn't manage to disappoint me completely this time around.  I'm rather pleased that you finally made an effort in doing some research, but as usual you haven't even begun to scratch the surface.  Sure the records that pertain to the Vixen's Championship states that I've never been Champion, but what it doesn't tell you is how I was held back from getting the Title.  It doesn't tell you that I had defeated every Vixen on the roster in under a 30 day time period.  It doesn't tell you that I defeated both the Champion and #1 Contender of the time weeks prior to their match at Pain for Pride.  It doesn't tell you that I'm an absolute nightmare to be in the ring with.  It doesn't tell you how I disemboweled Cleopatra, how I destroyed Cameron, and castrated Prince of Phenomenal.  It doesn't tell you about the adulation I've inherited from the likes of DEDEDE and Y2Impact.  It doesn't tell you that I have returned for the second time to spare this division of its fate.  Nor does it tell you that I'm the reason for this match being scheduled.  But I did... I have... and I am.  It's time that you open your eyes to the reality of the EAW, ones worth isn't measured in beauty or the quantity of Titles, it's their dedication.  And I'm the most dedicated affiliate of the roster.  So are you certain that you'll go to hell and back in order to become Champion, Chelsea?  Would you care to place a wager on that, say... your life?  Because I'm willing to bet that once you go to hell with me, you won't be coming back.

Wrestling isn't a spectator sport sugar, if you get into my ring you're going to get hurt.
Post November 7th 2014, 7:35 pm by Guest
The scene inside of the USS Carl Vinson was electric as the fans of  EAW were having fun with the show.  This week’s edition of Saturday Night Showdown is now in full swing, the crowd completely entranced with all the matches that have been shown tonight. Lots of signs and posters were high in the air as they waited for the show to come out of the commercial break as they waited to see what was to come next. As the house lights return to life, Bryan Rodger's entrance theme starts to play in the speakers, causing everyone to jump to their feet and go absolutely nuts with their cheers. Bryan Rodgers comes out to the stage, donned in his wrestling attire and a mic in hand as he listened to the San Diego crowd roaring for him. The music starts to die down as he looked around, listening to the crowd cheering for him as he brought the mic to his mouth.

[Bryan Rodgers] Tonight, I am going to demonstrate something to you all. I am going to prove that no matter how many times you knock me down, I will always come back up and dominate the field. I am who I say I am, and that is that I am that damn deadly. I will continue to dominate like I always have, and no one is going to stop my resolve and my drive. Tonight, drive towards my destined title shot begins tonight! Tonight I will put a hurtin' on whoever steps in my way. This week I will be in a match against Scott Oasis, William Black, Zach Genesis, Randy Reaume, EL Laberinto, Nigel Warlord O'Mega and my partner from last week C5 Ion. [The Maniac]

The fans cheered loudly for Bryan Rodgers as he nods to the crowd, ready to resume his speaking of his upcoming match.

[Bryan Rodgers] I didn't show up for my match the way I was supposed to last week. I didn't bring my A game, I didn't entertain you all in a way that would be memorable or respectable. My performance...i-i-it was bad. I felt like I didn't even show up to be honest. Your forgiveness is something I can't demand but I can ask for it. You don't have to give it though because from this point on...I'm making up for it! By making up for it, by no means am I going to mope around like a sad little piece of crap, saying i'm trying to "Find myself"! By no means am I going to go around like some pathetic crap eating muppet referring to my self as a "lost soul"! I'm the Maniac! I'm too much of a showman for that crap! I'm coming out here out of respect to you hard working fans to let you know that business is not only picking up but it's about to expand. I'm setting up shop, I'm putting up signs! I'm going in to the ass kicking business and apparently the business is booming because we have a surplus of ass in dire need of kicking! Case in point...my opponents tonight! I know what it takes to be successful in this company, I have been before. I know that this is the championship chase, I am ready. I am ready to go forth and beat anyone that steps in my way, just like I was. I am ready to kick some ass. I'm not the Bryan Rodgers that I was two years ago, I am ready to go ahead and take hold of the neck of William Black, of Randy Reaume, or anyone that steps in my way and push them away, I will begin my rampage on Showdown. [The Maniac]

The San Diego, California crowd continues to cheer for Bryan Rodgers as he continues to nod to the EAW Universe. The fans start to cheer his name as he can feel his fire being fueled by the voices of the fans.

[Bryan Rodgers] Randy Reaume, I know that you're listening in the back, so I want you to hear me out a bit. There's no shame in getting eliminated in a tag team match. I know that I am better than you, and tonight I will defeat you and the rest of my opponents. With everything that my opponents throw at me, I will throw ten times harder than that.  Tonight I have a number one contenders match that was promised to me, and each match that I win, it brings me that much closer towards that title shot.   There is no such thing as an easy journey to the top. I’ve been through hell just to make it here anyways. I went through months of non-stop training and years of specialising all of my moves – which I don’t think is even complete yet! Tonight I will give the fans what they want. Reaume, I don't respect you, and I will never respect you, especially after you said I do this for the money and the fame. I do this for the fans! When I win this match tonight I'll be one of the fastest rising superstars in this company. A lot of people say that the factor that makes you a winner of a battle royal is to have the size and weight advantage, if you become a complete powerhouse you can just toss anyone around and get rid of the smaller people. After I hit my opponents with the Pledge Drive, it's going to be a wrap for them. [The Maniac]

Another roar of applause came from the crowd as Bryan Rodgers starts to smile towards the fans in the crowd. Rodgers begins talking again.

[Bryan Rodgers] Prepare yourself, Reaume, you are going to have the worst night of your life. All of the money in the world is not going to save you from the beating that I'm going to give you tonight. No matter how you look at it, you are going to lose tonight. Randy Reaume, you will feel the full wrath of The Maniac! [The Maniac]

Bryan Rodgers left the ring to a crowd of cheers and applauses. He began to walk down the ramp as people continued to shower him with cheers. Rodgers entered the curtains as the scene faded to black.

Last edited by Bryan Rodgers on November 7th 2014, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
VENTURA.
Post November 7th 2014, 6:24 pm by VENTURA.
The Entourage is not about fame and wanting attention. OUR fame and attention will only increase when we lie all our doubters down onto the ground, as they turn their heads in awe seeing the auroras of greatness walk in unison.

[The camera flicks on, as the feed is live, but the scene is still dark. It remains that way after a couple of seconds, before slowly illuminating itself, until it reveals what it is believed to be an alley in the middle of nowhere. From across can be seen rats traveling around together, entering garbage cans and crawling up apartment windows. Bus and train horns can be heard throughout the distance. The camera slowly turns around, as a resurgence of fainting footsteps increases. The silhouetted figure appears to be Ventura, with his attire being a long, dark brown trench coat, and a black trilby. He goes to lean back against a brick wall, as he grabs a coin from his coat, and begins to flick it up and down.]

Ventura: Ventura, Desiree, Troy and Chelsea. Remember those names, everyone, please remember. I can ensure you that those names are going to start to become a headline that will never have an end whatsoever. There will be no halt, no conclusion, no anything. The four names, facilitated to be The Entourage, are a group that cannot be crossed, by any temptation, by any predicament, absolutely none. We do not abide by fame, money, or any of that excessities that aren't our main goals to accomplish. We could be born by luxurious families and all, but did we state that as our agenda, to try and accumulate more wealth and popularity into our legacies? That is the enriching bullshit that can be emitted from two slobs in the making, Curtis Miller & Blood Money.

[Emerging thunder sounds quakes the scene, as the incoming rain starts out to drizzle. Ventura, despite having an umbrella in his other side of his coat, hesitates to pull it out, as he continues to flip his coin.]

You see, boys, I don't think it would be suffice for me to waste my saliva upon you because it won't be beneficial. Because within the next few minutes, as I go in-depth to belittle and minimize every potential credibility you could be having in EAW, I just have a feeling you are going to retaliate in a churlish, typical manner like how the forgotten teams of EAW continued out to be. You see, the four of us combined are not only talented Extremists in the making. All four of us, with almost one hundred years of experience, have been through it all from the alpha, up until the inevitable omega. To take a shot of how you two originated, you guys probably were bored out of your minds, so you decided to barge into the Chairman's office to book yourselves as a team. Kablamoo! Curtis Miller and Blood Money are taking center stage out of all things. However, with the fact that you two are about to kick start your still-ongoing debuts in EAW, against a hyped breed of performers that have been recognized as the future of this business, do you know what that signalizes? It means that the STOP sign has been flashed upon your chances. Time has unfortunately ran out for you both, and it is not because i am doubting your potential wrestling abilities, but it is because you two belittle us in such a way that we are considered to be the rookies in Alex Anderson's Academy. Is that a good path to kickstart your careers with high turbulence, just to get your turbulence reduced and fall right flat down to The Entourage? I don't think so either.

[The thunder echos louder, as the wind strongly blows all across the sky. Trees are being bent over, car horns at its maximum, and flocks of birds swarming all over. The streetlights near the back alley begin to flick on and off, as Ventura's face goes under that trend.]

Curtis, and the so-called "Bloody Money", I hate to be the bearer of sad, bad, and unfortunate news, but you need to accept reality as the way it is because it is going to find its way back to get at you again. This has come to be your quick, sudden demise, and once again, I am not leaving aside your wrestling potential of any sought. Hell last week, if you two were actually living to see the classic main event of Tyler Parker and I, we kicked off at an amazing start. Our talking last week clearly reflected on what we did it in the ring, and the audience applauded for our illustrious effort. However, was it my fault that Aren came out to assault Tyler in the end? I did not wave a sign, I did not whistle a sign as well. That was just the way it is, and Tyler just fell off on the bad side of things, while I can continue to gain my momentum. You two, are CLEARLY not going to try and restrain my momentum, giving by the lack of maturity you guys have to offer, and I don't even think Desiree, Troy, and Chelsea would even consider you two to be decent fighters. If you want me, or us, to change our perspectives of you entirely, then speak in a sense that you are actually sensible young guns in the making, and convince my ears that you aren't the progressing fallouts of this company. When you step with The Entourage on Sunday night...

[The streetlights goes off, as heavy thunder can be heard.]

The Entourage will debut, in for a prosperous delight.

[The streetlights resumes on, as it reveals to be The Entourage standing next to each other near the wall. On his left, stands Chelsea, with her arm on Ventura's right shoulder, while on his right, stands Desiree, fluffing her blonde hair slowly, with at the far right stands Troy Archello, with a menacing face at the camera.]

Ventura, Desiree, Troy and Chelsea:
The Entourage are here.

[Feed abruptly cuts]
Christopher Corrupt
Post November 7th 2014, 4:36 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty Promo #2 

Corrupt: Pop. I’ve always found the abbreviated name funny. Sure, to you it just means Prince of Phenomenal, but to me, it seems to have a double meaning. Of course what we just established, your name, but also, what a kid coins there dad or grandfather: Pop. It’s as if you’re considered a father of EAW or grandfather of this establishment. Perhaps I am just making shit up and it’s nonsensical, but you seem to carry such an air about yourself, like your something special. To me, you’re just another fool about to receive a hellacious beat-down like The Nas received last Sunday. But Pop, if you’re the father, I am the son that doesn’t want to conform to your rules; beliefs and I resent you completely because you stand for bullshit. You command respect and I ain’t buying it or giving in. Maybe and this is a big maybe, you defeat me on Dynasty, there’s a chance I’ll throw some respect your way but if not, you’re just another opponent who got in the way, to stop me from getting what I want. I am the son known as the prodigal one, the one returning to knock you off your pedestal and show whom the true contender is. You want championships Pop? Defeat Corruption first and then we’ll talk. Time to overthrow the legacies, legends and heroes in this place over. Time to bring in the heavies, the ones that will rattle everything to its core. I can’t wait to show everybody, all of these so-called EAW “Extremists” and “fans” just what one Classic Christopher Corrupt is capable of. It’s scary, not for the faint of heart and now my eyes are on the target…Pop.

Enter the ring with caution and when you hear Pantera, look the fuck out because I can creep out of anywhere. Perhaps the guardrail might be a good place to hop over and slide in with a chair? Or attack you when your music hits? Or just come straight out from the curtain and look you in the eyes as I saunter down the ramp and just strike the moment the bell rings. You may “think” you’re hot shit in this place but really no one has had the courage to tell you the hard truth: you’re a complete joke. You’ve let yourself go and you won’t be the one people want the autograph of, hang out with or want to talk to. You’re old news, I am the beginning, I am the future, you’re history Pop, a nothing.

But let me show you on Sunday, please let me show you what I have in my arsenal and the game plan to unfold. The Nas thought he had it figured, but he was soon left on the mat after a Corrupted. Maybe the same result is coming for you? Who knows, anything can happen with me. Just know this: there will be a fight and you’ll break that sweat you didn’t think is possible. Lace the boots up well and throw your gear on because I am going to take you from pillar to post and give you a lesson in old school.

The prodigal son returns Sunday Pop.
Hades
Post November 7th 2014, 4:15 pm by Hades
Judging from the level of arrogance in Lannister's spiel, one could assume that he believes he's already won the Answer's Championship.  Which makes this encounter all the more unamusing to me.

The animosity I hold as if it were a loaded 12 Gauge pointed in your direction, has nothing to do with you being(or in your case NOT being) a Monster.  Even though that's an image you have unknowingly inherited ever since aligning with two of the biggest phonies in the company, that's much too narrow of a reason for me to despise you over.  They are but deluded lambs disguised as wolves who've been led astray on a short leash held by an unknown co-conspirator, and you are of no difference.  Though you and your busty blonde make a compelling argument, I don't buy one bit of it, because here in America we have a saying about reputation.  It comes from the company you keep; and the company you keep are delusional misfits of society who think just because they're more crazy and abnormal than most, that they belong in the EAW--which couldn't be any further from the truth!  They belong in a sanitarium bound by straight jackets while a fat nurse named Debra spoon feeds them day old applesauce; not in my ring!  Super Show-Down is as close as we're going to get to our own Free Per-View this month, and I'll be damned if I'll allow them or you to come in and make a mockery of it.  To me, you and your accomplices are absolute jokes, a walking parody established to provide comedic relief.  But as you can see I'm not laughing, I'm not amused, not even the tiniest bit.  If anything I'm insulted.  Here I am busting my ass in hopes of persuading Management to bring me the very best that they have to offer me as the Answer's Champion, and what do I get?  One joke after another, none of whom have truly earned a shot at my Title.  I mean if the roles were reversed wouldn't you be upset, because I think that'd piss off anybody whose only purpose for being Champion is to headline events with the very best in the sport today.  But do you know what makes it even worse?  It's that you just got here say..a few months ago and you have a shot at the biggest Title on Show-Down thanks to Damien Murrow's utter disgust for Diamond Cage.  He was so desperate to get rid of Cage that he would've agreed to Hades vs. Tornado if it meant he wouldn't be apart of this roster anymore.  That--all of that--is the purpose for all of the "aggression" I harness for you, so when I kick your ass this week do feel free to make note that it wasn't due to my perceptions of you and your allies alone; it was because I really cannot stand self-righteous punks like you who think they're accredited to everything based on the insufficient quality of work they've put in.

Bottom line is I have plenty of reasons to dislike you, and by my count you have given me more than enough to end your career off of.
Zach Genesis
Post November 7th 2014, 7:52 am by Zach Genesis
Chapter 3 – PASSION

“But even at your best, as a man you couldn't equal half of me” - “The Enemy” by Godsmack

Like most professional wrestlers who work for the big companies, we do our weekly grind of work. We head to the live airing of Showdown on Saturday nights, as well as doing our weekly run of house shows, attending numerous press conferences, doing stuff for the press, training our asses off...yeah it gets pretty damn tiring. But in my week I look forward to two days in particular. Wednesday and Thursday. My reason? It's the two days in my week where I get to go back home. I mean don't get me wrong, I do enjoy goin' round the world...wrestling in every city from Anchorage to Zurich...and kickin' people's asses all over the entire planet, but being Texan born and being Texan raised, Irving will always have a special place in my heart.

So I decided to pay a little trip to the old Irving County Hall. Many memories from this place, that's for sure. From my debut here in 2006 when I was just 18 years old...

“Making his official Southern Wrestling Syndicate debut, from Irving, Texas, weighing in at 199 lbs, “The Lone Wolf” ZACH GENESISSSSSSSSS.”

Winning the SWS World Heavyweight Championship after three years of battling and struggles...

“The winner and NNNNNEEEEWWWWW SWS Heavyweight Champion, ZACH GENESISSSSSSS!”

All the way to this moment now, being a member of the EAW roster. I still remember wrestling here right in this very Hall, where we'd be glad if even 50 people showed up on some nights, where I'd bust my ass off wrestling 45 minute matches night in, night out...however back then, leading up to making it to the big time now? I knew I did it for a reason...and it wasn't just for the art of wrestling....it was the passion for the business.

I would destroy myself in this ring. Push my body to absolute breaking point. However every night I do so, I sure as hell don't do for it anybody in the ring...anybody out the back...or anybody in my family (well except for my dad) and even the fans. I did it for myself. I did it to push myself. I did it so I could know how much pain, pressure and damage I can withhold before I reach my absolute end. You compete as a wrestler, and hone your skills and fine tune your art, because you want to see how far you can take it. How far you can go...how far you can last...how far you go....before you crack.

During my near eight odd years in SWS I had highs and I had lows. Highs? Going toe-to-toe with 15 year veteran and technical prodigy, “The Great” Alan Carter in a 90 minute ultimate submission. Nearly killing myself in a 45 minute ladder match for my SWS title back in 2011 against Lance Edwards, and of course winning my first title back in '09. My lows? Mainly the night that I broke my neck after receiving a (botched) powerbomb in 2007. Fourteen months. Fourteen. Fucking. Months. That's how I long I was out of action. That's how long I couldn't do what I loved. For some wrestlers, perhaps breaking your neck will be the signal to let you know that you shouldn't compete anymore. To me? It was the opposite. To me it made me realise that this is what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. And that I would break my neck again for my love and my passion for this business.

So I worked my ass off in rehab, and after fourteen goddamn months I finally returned to the ring. However throughout this time people were doubting I could return. People on the SWS roster said I wouldn't be able to make it, and you want to know who those people were. THE VETERANS. THE MOTHER. FUCKING. VETERANS. They were doubting that “the new kid” on the block has what it takes. Hell, right from my SWS debut I was looked down upon by veterans. Saying that “he's just a newbie”, “he doesn't have what it takes”, “he has no experience.” So instead of the “veterans” who say “respect your elders” and “we've been around here longer than you have” who should – oh I don't know – FUCKING HELP the new people on the roster, they put them down, and they give them shit despite the fact that us newcomers and our passion for this industry is what has gotten us here in the first place.

So I thought that if I headed to EAW, that would change. I thought that after 8 years on the independent circuit, that even though I am a new guy on the main roster that I wouldn't be considered as some green, inexperienced newbie who couldn't tell apart an arm wrench for a monkey wrench. But guess what? OH I WAS WRONG! SO WRONG! Once again I arrive here, and veterans are still giving me shit. They claim that I am a “newbie” who needs “to respect his elders” and that I've only been “on the roster for a short while” so I shouldn't go around “running my mouth.” Well guess what sweetheart? It ain't running your mouth if you can back it up. And what did I do on my main roster debut on Showdown? KICKED. SOME. ASS. I had the passion, the drive and the motivation after breaking my goddamn neck, whilst I had to work late night shifts at IHOP, whilst wrestling twice a week, and attending community college to get through eight of the most difficult years of my life to get to where I am today, and I am NOT letting anyone hold me down. Not my mother, not any veteran, and not even myself.

And of course this brings me to the one guy that is fast becoming my best friend in EAW, “Mr. Veteran Himself!” SCOTT OASIS! Now he claims that he is TOUGH. He claims that he is an UNDERGROUND FIGHTER. Well guess what man? You're an underground fighter. I'm a wrestler. BIG. DIFFERENCE. Because if you've arrived into this industry. If you've arrived into this business. If you, Mrs Oasis's baby boy have decided to make a living stepping into that sacred ring that I call home all because you enjoy beating people up. All because you enjoying hurting people. All because you wanna be “the toughest man alive”. Then you...are here in this industry for all of the wrong reasons.

I and many others like me are here because we LOVE wrestling. Because we have a PASSION for wrestling. Because WRESTLING IS IN OUR BLOOD. But if you think you can have the privilege to walk down that ramp...enter that ring...and compete in the squared circle to showcase the art of professional wrestling...all because you can brain someone in the fucking face with a wooden plank?! Then you shouldn't be here simple. You shouldn't be taking up the spot of others who are true wrestlers. Others that push themselves to the limit by training in that ring 24 hours a day. Others that are willing to go on the road 300 days of year, and get their ass handed to them night in and night out. Others...that have a passion.

But I'll be honest with you Scotty boy...I know. Oh don't worry kid, I know the reason you're obsessed with me. I know the reason that I'm the only person that is on your mind right now. I know the reason that ever since my debut last Saturday, leading up to this #1 Contender's Match come this Saturday night at the Showdown Supershow. I KNOW why I'm the only guy that you've been picking on. The only guy that you've been obsessing about...thinking about...talking about...it's because I scared you didn't I. I struck fear into your mind. I rattled ya' bones. For the first time ever since you've arrived into EAW and wrestled on this roster...you were shocked that some new boy from little ol' Irving, Texas eliminated an entire team in his debut match right before you and was just THIS CLOSE from eliminating you too huh? That's it isn't it! I knew it! That's the reason that I'm the only guy you've been talking about despite the fact that there are oh I don't know! SEVEN OTHER WRESTLERS IN THIS MATCH! Now maybe you're talking about me so much because maybe you realised I'm the only worthy competitor in this match, and thank you for the compliment there Scott...but no thanks. Because at the end of the day, the reason that you haven't nearly as much talked about William Black or C5 Ion or Randy Reaume is because you fear me and all in all? I consider that a job well done.

And the reason that you fear me? Well besides the fact that you well and truly know I'm going to kick your ass come Saturday night is because you know I have the drive, I have the passion and I have the adrenaline and momentum to succeed in this industry. And more importantly than fear...for the first time in your “professional wrestling career” if you can even call it that "Mr. Underground", you're uncertain. And the greatest fear in the world today is the fear of the unknown ain't it!? Because you keep saying how I'm just a “newbie in his second week” YET you've been obsessing over me!? And it's because of that!

I'M A YOUNG BLOOD! I'M NEW TO THE FOLD!
And because I'm a “newbie in his second week”, it immediately proves THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ME! YOU DON'T KNOW MY STRENGTHS OR WEAKNESSES! AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM FUCKING CAPABLE OF! That's why you're SO DAMN SCARED. You don't know how to face the unknown. You might be a veteran...but that's your downfall. Because you're a veteran...because I've watched all of the match tapes...I know your tendencies...I know your movements...and most importantly Scott....I know what makes you tick. ME.

So this Saturday night at the Showdown Supershow, I'm going to walk into that ring...and prove to you that your fear is real. That I am the TRUE TEXAN NIGHTMARE and that I am sure as hell going to leave that ship as the number 1 contender for the Interwire Championship. Because nothing gets me...nothing. And I am going to personally make sure that I prove to you...and everyone else out there who never thought that I would EVER SUCCEED, that I have the passion...the drive...and the momentum...to do what I do best. Wrestle, call names, AND KICK. FUCKING. ASS.

“And I've seen you've been blinded by what you believe...”

var vglnk = { api_url: 'http://api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' };
Mstislav
Post November 7th 2014, 1:29 am by Mstislav
Dynasty Promo

Oh yes, oh yes, it feels good to have what is finally mine. It feels good to have this gold in my arms, and in my presence. And I bet the title feels good as well, being in the hands of a man who is capable to bring it recognition. A man ho will never give it up until the last breath. You see those statements would have been enough for the common man, but Tyler Parker isn’t common. Now we all saw what happened on Dynasty. I’m out celebrating my title win, and in the midst of it Tyler comes in and tries to take the spotlight for the last time, because he knew without this here title he would be placed on the backburner. And so he interrupts me and that should have been that because that is what all former champs do when they are pissed angry at the man that beat them. But no he does something else that made me cringe on the inside and out, he calls me a fluke. Now he says I won because I was at the right place at the right time, but seriously is that all what was going on. Now he’s mad because I pushed his sorry ass off the turnbuckle and stole what was his. Tyler I would be saying shit about how you just need to get over it, but that would be just baited breath I need not waste on you. You’ve said I’m a fluke for the sole reason that I won, and am now carrying what was yours, and all because Mr. Perfect Tyler Parker left a chink in his armor wide open. You are mad that I exposed it, and used it to my advantage. So to prove to you that I wasn’t a fluke I beat you down in your match, because what better way than making the first week of me being National Extreme Champion, than beating the shit out of the former champ. So get over yourself Tyler, because unlike you now I have a bigger fish to fry.

Ahh I’m sure my rambling of Tyler has made you people bored, and made you think that I’ve forgotten about the bigger threat at hand. Oh but don’t worry it’ll take a lot more than a prissy bitch to make me forget about Mr. DEDEDE.  Now it’s the perfect match, after being on leave from fighting for a week. It is the perfect match for the new National Extreme Champion to be in. It is THE match to prove to you people that sided with Tyler about me being a fluke. Hell now that I think about it this is also the perfect match for DEDEDE to flaunt that fancy God Contract that basically make him untouchable. But besides the fact this match will be glorious, and grand, and more importantly simple. Because all I have to do is beat him into submission, and either make him tap or just pin the son of a bitch. But no that is harder than it sounds, now that I’ve said it. But not as hard as it will be, because DEDEDE will have his hands full with Zack Crash who as of know has become a Damien Murrow Jr. Now knowing DEDEDE this will not distract him, but just don’t peg me as surprised if Zack or that little Shit SWAT Team known as Quality Control comes out during our match. And who knows maybe Tyler will come out and attack me as revenge, but hey anything can happen. Just don’t peg me as surprised if anything out of the ordinary happens.  What you can peg me a surprised though, is that DEDEDE is going to make me an example.

Now I tire from saying DEDEDE so I’ll just do what everyone does and call you Ryan. Now Ryan you don’t have to be sorry for anything, you are just doing what needs to be done. But I hate to tell you think, I am not going to be made an example. You and me we both have something at stake here. You have you’re example that you can’t be beat, and I have my pride on the line for I have been called a fluke. Now I have no doubt that your mind that you think that by beating me you’ll be making an example, but in reality why beat someone you think beneath you. I mean if I am not waste your time then why show up, you really have NOTHING to prove, while I have EVERYTHING to prove. You beat your man Crash at House of Glass, you kept your title, and you’ve got a contract that basically made you God of this whole damn place. While I beat Tyler, won my title, and have been called a fluke. You have nothing to lose, while I have everything to lose. Zack doesn’t command this Prince, and I’m sure as not a pawn in this little war you and him have going on. Do not degrade me any longer by putting me in the same league as Damien Murrow Jr. as that little worthless man.  This war I have been placed in by that worm may not be mine, but if I have fight you in order to prove that the champion that stands before you is real and not to product of being in the right place at the right time, then you are god damn sure that I will fight. I am not going to back down Ryan, not to you, not you Zack, not Tyler, not to anybody. I don’t care what delusions you have about being on the Third Plane or Zenith or whatever shit you have been saying for the past week. Whatever third eye you think you have it better damn well tell you what is going to happen, and that is the Russian Prince standing over the God, and making a statement in this god damn place that he has been yearning for the past year. That is the difference between you and me, Ryan. You are a man with delusions that fill story books with false pretense and destinies, while I am a noble walking this line in the sand between his destiny, and the abyss that would suck him and an obliterate him. That God contract may make you untouchable, but that doesn’t mean you can’t be beat, and I will not be the example you are trying to make in this crusade of the damned.

The Russian Regime will live on in me. In Mstislav we trust. Hail Mstislav.
Post November 6th 2014, 11:34 pm by Guest
Voltage Promo #4
Car Crash

** There's a sound of massive clatter. It's so loud it sounds like it happens four or five times in a row. That's not what happened. That's just the echo of the destruction that has occured. Is it thunder? We do not yet know. All the birds in the trees flee as if something horrible has just happened. It seems just for one second that the world has stopped. On its axis it has stopped spinning or something. Everything went from normal to quite still and SILENT. After the intial shock of the sound that was so loud we determine that some horrible things do have value in them. This will help Lochlan see even further into Jamie's weak position he is trying to stand on. This kind of thing happens when the road is wet. Not today. The road was dry. The driver had full control of his car. It looks like it could be a early 70s Charger possibly? I guess the guy was just out having a good time. He must of been looking past what was in front of him. A parked car. **

** The people around Lochlan's house rush to the car, it's broad daylight. How could this guy hit a parked car. He survived. The ambulance takes him off, and the remains of what was such a nice car lay there with police everywhere. Lochlan gets out to the scene which is just 3 houses down from him. He sees a police officer put some alchohol. It looks like some sort of whiskey. He also sees the same officer place some sort of pill bottle in the bag. Then another bottle. This guy must of been high on life. The car is twisted, and part of it is like an accordian. It looks like it was in a demolition of some sort. Lochlan just thinks that how the guy driving must of been oblivious to his surroundings. Lochlan goes back inside and sits down, gets some ginger ale and thinks about what he just saw. How it is fairly simulair to Jamie O'Hara. A man that believes he's in control and thinks that he knows what's going on. The very obvious of a parked car couldn't save him. I guess in a lot of ways Lochlan Rossdale is the parked car. Yeah Lochlan will endure some punishment. They will fight, but the thing is that Jamie is going on his jolly way trying to disprove everything Lochlan is saying. He's trying way too hard to make sense of it all. He has little regard for anyone. He's been puttin down Lochlan since he got here. Acting as if Lochlan is nothing more that a joke or a flash in the pan. Do flukes exist? Yeah sure. Lochlan is far from a fluke. His dedication to his training and his experience will prove to be too great for O'Hara at Voltage. Sephiroth will be a dedicated partner that will help wear down O'Hara and Savage. **

** One thing for sure is that people that aren't in someone else's league, people that are jokes, flukes... people that live in a dream world. Well those kind of people don't draw champions, they don't get fucked by a time limit while the champion is screaming for his life. They don't have the champion run and tag in his partner in a tag match because he's looking to avoid the embarrassment that will happen to him. Those kind of dream world, delusional clowns don't accomplish what Lochlan has. Everytime Jamie tries to act like he's making this about how arrogant Lochlan is or this or that... it really doesn't matter. They've both traded punches and Jamie still gives no respect to Lochlan. Lochlan even mockingly used a chair on O'Hara then accepted his Shock Value title match. Jamie tries to desperately to find victory in defeat. Drawing your opponent due to a time limit while you are locked in Distortion is not a victory. Maybe for Lochlan, because he had you where he wanted you. **

LR: Jamie I'll just say this. Every time we have come together in person... you have always been quiet.. and speechless to me. I've usually beat the hell out of you with Quality Control. You are not aware of your surroundings. You are not aware of what awaits you. The car crash that is me will happen. You go about your day as if you have no worries. As if you can do whatever you want. You are very much not invincible. You're just as delusional as you say that I am. Maybe you are using a psycho relflection technique to help you feel better? I don't know and I really don't care. Tomorrow night on Voltage I'll fucking destroy you once and for all. The good guy in me is almost gone. Yeah I'm focused. Maybe obsessed. I don't know. It doesn't matter what I am. I just know what you are. And that's.... afraid. You are afraid of where I'm going and where you'll be left behind. Electric ropes sure... tag matches to get my hands on you? Fine. It must feel good to have my title in your hands. Ding ding ding. Thank the bell.

LR: You only offered me a rematch because you had to my friend. It was the only way. The big bad champion barely leaves Voltage with his belt due to being a stubborn tough guy that has a bad back... what a proud fucking moment. This so called delusional wrestler that can't tie your shoes... blah. Well he did draw you and had the belt won. You wouldn't of reversed anything. It was the second time you were in distortion. You were down and out. Ding. Please stop trying to spin things around on me. It just makes you look more and more... hollow.
Post November 6th 2014, 11:02 pm by Guest
EAW Dynasty is abruptly cut from a bump promoting the next FPV, the sudden cut rips everyone watching the show from the brightly lit arena to a dimly lit gentlemen’s club. The establishment is full of patrons getting their jollies from what appears to be the “B-Squad” of talent. The sound system crackles as Schoolboy Q’s “Man of the Year” blasts out of the speakers filling the atmosphere with sound. As the camera pushes through the crowd it catches a stripper with a C-section scar pulling a rather rotund gentlemen into the champagne room. The camera snakes through a bachelor party from the nearby trailer park just as a man clad in a dirty Dale Earnhardt Jr. cutoff t-shirt throws up approximately seven ones onto the stage for a pregnant performer. The camera turns at a forty-five degree angle toward a dark corner booth. In the neon pink lit booth is a man that made quite the debut in last week’s edition of Dynasty as he nearly lobotomized Scorpio with a steel spike, “The Cancer” James Knight. He appears to be sitting alone, slumped in the torn leather upholstered booth. Both of his arms are spread out across the back of the booth, pulling out his black leather jacket to expose his black Velvet Underground t-shirt. Knight stares blankly ahead of him, seemingly unaware of the camera’s presence. From the left of the frame comes a rather masculine looking African-American stripper in a metallic gold G-string. She slides into the booth and right up against Knight.

“Hey baby. How about a dance?”

“No.”

“How about you buy us a drink?”

“The Cancer” shakes the glad of ice and cheap bourbon in his left hand.

“Well, baby why don’t we talk a while then you buy a dance?”

Knight slowly turns his head toward the stripper and looks her up and down.

“I’m not interested Ru-Paul. Fuck off.”

The stripper scoffs before sliding out of the booth and storming off and out of frame. James slowly turns his head back and continues his blank stare straight ahead. “The Music City Masochist” appears to be deep in thought but begins to speak over the loud music, drunkards and strippers.

“I often find myself in these ‘houses of Ill-repute’ drinking alone, trying to drown the agony of knowing everything that I ever wanted in this world was nothing but a mirage. I’m in dire need of an oasis but, there’s not one to be found in the desert known as professional wrestling. There is no place that I can quench my thirst no place that will end my pain. There is only agony and alcohol. There is only dark rooms, dirty women and the gnawing at my soul. Sleepless nights trying to fight the demon that gnaws at my very soul. The only way to quell the beast is to bathe it in the blood of the piles of flesh that are set before me.”

Knight downs his bourbon and slowly sets the glass on the table before him, not once breaking his trance-like state.

“This week… the pile of flesh goes by the name Hannibal Krane. This week, the demon bathes in his blood. That will satisfy the demon for a short time… then it will begin to gnaw. It will begin to scream from deep inside my brain. It will be the itch I cannot scratch and it will have to be satisfied with more blood…but this week… it’s Hannibal Krane’s blood…that will satisfy it.”

From the left of the frame comes a pair of bouncers clad in all black and sunglasses. They gingerly pull the table away from Knight and stand on either side of the wrestler.

“Alright pal, you’ve been here all night and you’re not buying dances. It’s time you leave.”

“If you ain’t paying the ladies you ain’t staying.”

Knight looks at both men and rolls his eyes as the grab both of his arms and jerk him from his seat and begin to pull him toward the door. The camera doesn’t move, staying transfixed on the spot Knight was sitting. From out of frame a struggle can be heard then the scream of women and a few gasps. Tables and glasses can be heard smashing the ground and then two heavy thuds. The sound of a man spitting can be heard. After a few seconds of silence James Knight saunters back into frame and finds his seat in the booth. His black hair obscuring his face. He quickly flips his hair back exposing a wide grin covered in blood. He licks the blood from his teeth and lips as he slowly eases back into the back of the booth.

“Hannibal Krane…that will satisfy the demon…”

The scene fades to black as Knight stretches out his arms across the back of the booth.

~FIN~

Last edited by James Knight on November 7th 2014, 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jamie O'Hara
Post November 6th 2014, 8:59 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo
End Of The Line

An ego is like a balloon.

The more you blow into it, the more it inflates, the larger it grows.

It continues to grow and grow until the hot air becomes capable of lifting that person off their feet and send their head into the clouds.

In here, they are blind.

Well, I indeed had to reach for my bucket and spent the next five minutes of my life dryreaching after having to listen to the garbage you once again spew out. It’s quite a phenomenon really. In all my life have I never seen someone so consistently make me feel brain dead. What makes it special this time is that you seem to have no more arrows left in your quiver. You’ve decided it’s best to scavenge the battlefield and in the midst of your search for new arrows, you’ve picked mine up; distorting, manipulating and twisting them to suit your own agenda. Bravo, very clever.

And what makes this so enjoyable, whether you’re capable of understanding it or not, everything you use to define me; the slurs, the slander, the propaganda to diminish my stature as the champion? You PERSONIFY. Do you even listen to the words you say? Do you listen to how arrogant, how pompous, how pathetic you sound? You walk around with your head in the clouds, thinking that this title has no credibility. You’re a man of a fucking ego trip.  And you want to claim that I’m the one trying too hard here? No, no, no, no you my dear messed up friend are the one who’s trying too hard to cling to that last bit of support; your one and only way to convince people that you are something. At what point does it all fall through and you quit living in your little fantasy world where people like you, people support you and that you’re the grand hero of this story? At what point do you pull your head from your arse and realise that you are simply not that great, that you are simply not fit to tie my laces, carry my bags or hold a fucking candle. You’ve stacked the deck in your favour, made sure that everything falls your way and you’ve become incapable of seeing this feud for what it really is. You only see me the way you WANT to see me. You’re an arrogant, deluded piece of trash who’s just two weeks away from being unveiled as nothing more than a pretender. Actually, let me pick something apart for a second. I have NEVER claimed to be fucking scared and hating the idea of defending my title. I just wonder and please, give me some valid example of it, where I have I backed down as a champion? At what point have I looked “nervous” or “scared”? Fact is I have never and only in your disconnected world have I even come close to it.

You bang on and on about me being “saved by the bell” but how long can you keep telling yourself that until you finally admit in YOUR WORLD, under YOUR RULES, you were incapable of dethroning me? That I still stand here as champion because your world of technical wrestling FAILED YOU. Because buddy, speaking of realities that’s just the truest of all. I’m the one still standing here as the New Breed champion and you can cling to the pathetic excuses, paint the picture a million times changing one minor detail each time until you have your perfect version but the fact remains that without this title you have achieved nothing. In your pretty picture, the one thing that never changes is the man who finished standing with the title. Unlike you I’ve clearly moved on. I’ve moved on because I have no reason to justify not beating you, I have no reason I defend myself. I don’t need to try and convince myself of anything. Every week so far you’ve done your best to try and convince me, convince anyone who’s willing to listen that the match was in the palm of your hands.

You cling to these small victories like they mean something. It shows how disconnected you truly are. What, defeating me in a tag match means something? Sure, it didn’t mean anything when I beat you one week out from Territorial Invasion in a tag match, didn’t it? But it sure as hell matters now when it’s all going your way. Though I’m glad you do, so when you wake up in the hospital bed I’ll happily pay for in some run down Phoenix hospital in two weeks you can look back at these moments and know you can die a happy man knowing you were relevant for a handful of weeks. But I must insist, these victories Lochlan? These victories to you are nothing to me. You think I actually care about tagging out of a tag match? Getting beat down three weeks ago and last? I have a ticket for Shock Value and I look to cash in on it. Whether I have to throw away my integrity, give you more trash to throw at me, more reasons to try and slander my name; piss on my imagine then so be it. I Lochlan look at the much, much bigger picture here and what happens this week, what happens next will be long forgotten once I end this feud.

But you know what irritates me more than anything? This perception that I’m scared. If I ever needed an example of how deluded and pathetic you are, then I don’t need to look much further than three weeks ago. You walked to the ring, blew a gasket because you’re simply a failure of a competitor. I, being the champion that I am and after being impressed, finding a reason to give you the respect you so dearly wanted, I OFFERED you a rematch. I OFFERED you a chance to go one on one once again. Does sound like a champion that’s scared? No. Let’s move to last week when after defeating Kaol Wake III, I drew the line for you and your worthless faceless men to step into the ring and fight me. Did you see me backing down? No, of course not. I must ask however, you claim you could have locked on Distortion with or without Quality Control and yet, you opted against it. Why? Although, allow me to recap it in your deluded fantasy world. Me, O’Hara walked down to the ring, said no, and was “rightfully” beaten down. Last week, I was beaten down as I pissed my pants. Now, I don’t want to be Captain Obvious here but it’s quite clear who here is stretching the truth to suit their needs. I know you’re special so I’ll give you a hint, he has actually achieved something, and it’s called a championship.

I like this idea that you feel being unpinned, never tapped out means something. I mean fuck, Ryan and I are basically the two toughest guys you’ve faced and you’ve yet pin either of us or make us tap. Hell, you’ve beaten me in a tag match and you had to get a disqualification victory to defeat Ryan.  Let me import whatever Canadians get awarded for bravery but wow that was an impressive performance. I’ve had matches with blokes of the cusp of being consistent main eventers, guys who are bound for the Hall of Fame at some point. Sure, I lost those matches but you know why they stand out Lochlan? They stand out because I held my own. That regardless of the result, I put in performances that leaves every match you’ve had shivering in its shadow.

Call me weak. Call me pathetic. Say that I will run. Say the title match those weeks ago was in your clutches. Claim that I’m just clutching to my title. Claim that my back is hurting me. Claim that your some superior being or something. Claim that I am nothing; a paper champion. Though keep saying idiocracy, that’s a movie that does reflect your actual ability. Say whatever the fuck goes through your mind. It means nothing and you know it. You’re a pathetic excuse of a contender and I will end any aspiration you had of achieving something at Shock Value. Phoenix marks the end of the line for your ego trip and fortunately for you, we still have two more stops. You’re right though, this week means nothing…wait…I was right because I ready said that. This tag match is quite useless, all it does is give you and your boys an opportunity to take out Ryan and I. I say bring it. Bring the boys, bring whatever the flying hell you want because Ryan and I? We don’t need to be perfect partners to coexist. All we need is mutual respect for one another. Your pure arrogance and the hypocrisy you so blindly portray every time you say something will be your ultimate downfall. I’ve treated you with fucking decency yet you can’t even pull your head out to do the same for me.

You know I’ve realised this week? You’re destined to fail. I’m not just saying that for this week, next week or Shock Value. You could succeed in two weeks but it will mean nothing. This industry takes people like you, cocky, egotistical and arrogant; chews them up and spits them back out. Your attitude towards this feud has demonstrated that regardless of what happens in our rematch, It will be me who ultimately sees the light of day and the one who goes onto greatness. But the worst part about all this is that you’re so convinced, so hell bent on your skewed logics that everything that I just said was irrelevant. You’ve painted your own version of who I am and what I stand as. That isn’t going to change now, is it? I’ll still be here next week and then next mocking your stupidity. Then I’ll probably have to justify the fact that you’re quite terrible once I end you at Shock Value.

And like a balloon when it hits the heights atmosphere allows it…

It pops…

And falls down towards the ground in tatters. The ego has become no more.
Post November 6th 2014, 7:17 pm by Guest
*Kaol is seen with Volcano Rosso walking in downtown Washington D.C when media arrive from all over the place bombarding Kaol Wake and Volcano Rosso with Questions. Kaol decides to receive questions from a woman who caught his eye.

Kaol: Fuck sakes you there, the one with the nice figure and has been staring at my mud snake i'll take your questions and your questions only. What is your name?

Janice Dubrose: My name is Janice Dubrose with the Washington Post and I am from the sports sections of the paper...i want to know what you think about your debut match considering you lost.

Kaol: I think that the point was proven even if the win wasn't there. This is not all about the winning and losing. The man Jamie O'Hara knows exactly who I am and will never forget me. He forgot that is may be a sport of wins and loses but I'm here for a more memorable moments.

Volcano: Deary, do you know who exactly your talking to?

Janice: I do, I'm talking to one of the strangest wrestlers I’ve ever laid eyes on. You take pleasure in beating people half to death. Your a giant muscle with a lot of space between the ears and that's where your wonderful “Manager” comes into play. Your in a six man tag team match on this upcoming voltage and your out here in D.C like it means nothing to you.

Volcano: Bravo young lady. You actually know who your dealing with. Now I want you to realize something, I am here to keep my client from completely flying off the handle and destroying someone from dawn until dusk...now ask a relevant question if you wouldn't mind Deary.

Janice: Whatever, what are your plans being the loner that you are in your match coming up on voltage.

Kaol: As long as they stay out of my way we don't have any problems. But the moment they want to involve themselves into my business this is when the reals problems start. Now we all know that I have my sights set firmly on someone right now and if it takes some people waking up seeing what's going on. But since I believe that I have to give you a serious answer I am going to beat them up pure and simple. I'm going to go for the knockout shot every chance I get. This is nothing more than more warm up before the main show.

Volcano: We are done here comon Kaol.

*Volcano and Kaol begin to walk away as the reporter said something.

Janice: You look like your scared...is that why you can't just attack anyone like your brother.

*Kaol stopped and begin seething and snarling his nose. Volcano just threw his cane to the ground and turned around with one of those did you really just say that face. Kaol runs at a officer of the law and while he's not looking, firing off a mean left arm clothesline. He picked up the man damn near foaming at the mouth he screams WAKE UP and plants the police officer with the Wake up. He stands up looking off into the distance as other police come to put handcuffs on him. He is laughing as they put him in the back of the squad car. Volcano picked up his cane and looks at the reporter.

Volcano: Are you happy now....he doesn't pay me enough to break him out of jail because a nice pair of legs calls him out everyone have a wonderful evening.

*He wipes off his cane and walks to his limo heading downtown to retrieve his client Kaol Wake III.
Post November 6th 2014, 3:27 pm by Guest
[Camera turns to Chelsea locker room and it catches her stretching. She looks ready for her upcoming match this week on Showdown super show. As she finishes her routine stretching she gets up and cools off drinking a bottle of water.]

They tell us that...the future is now… A NEW ERA HAS COME, AND IS UPON US. That there is a new breed of professional wrestling and professional wrestlers, and they say that EAW is the home… for that new breed.Well… don’t believe what they tell you, because they don’t know what they’re talking about. I’ve looked at this… roster… and there isn’t any new breed of Vixens, there isn’t anything different. I mean sure, there are a couple of girls who are a little strange, for example Lethal, but in the grand scheme of things, there’s nothing different. It’s all just the same vixen… and pretty girls… that have been plaguing this business for a decade. BUT… but… but… if you look past what they are putting in front of you, if you read between the lines… you would see that there is a new breed of professional wrestler… that there is someone who is different than all the rest, and better than all the rest… Me! Chelsea!

[An Interviewer comes up to Chelsea with a mic in his hand.]

Interviewer: What are your thoughts on the Vixen title match and hat all the other Vixen had to say.

[Chelsea looks at the interviewer wiping her head with her hand and seems annoyed with him.]

Chelsea: Wait who are you? never mind check that what are you doing by me.

[Chelsea takes the microphone from the interviewer and shoves him back. She then demands him to leave her sight and follows her orders quickly.]

Now that hes out of the picture cause if this interview guy was here he'll just ask stupid questions and annoy me further. In fact i can do this better without anyone, i can do everything else better, i could even take his job also. Whatever i do turns to gold that's why at the super show I will make sure I'll become the Vixen Champion. I heard Lethal say that i remind her of Heart Break Girl. I mean that should be a compliment right? I mean she is in the Hall of Fame. So that means shes better than you. Well I cant really say much about you. I mean I don't even know who you are. And i pay attention to all the Vixen here in EAW. Like like to know who my competition are. I mean your pathetic you had to steel the Vixen Champion. What happen you cant win the title on your own. You might not like me but at the end of the day i set out to show how good i am and to know whenever you wrestle me you know this will be a hard fight. And how original are you? Saying i choke on guys"joy stick" how childish are you. Come on come up with a better insult than that. I mean what ever you say isn't going to bring me down. Nothing you can bring me down. I went to hell and back just to be in the professional business. Not you are anyone is going to take that away from me.

I may be with Johnnie and all but I'm nothing like him. Me and Johnnie had history in other company. He cares more about his job and anything else. The reason why we had our ups and down, but all that don't matter i already know what I'm getting in to when it comes to Johnnie. I already know hes one of the best. I can say that about inside the ring and out. [Chelsea says with a smirk one her face] If you know what I'm talking about. Anywhore enough about that. I mean you cant he "choked " because not everyone wins there match. I mean you have been in this company for awhile now and i don't even seen you in the title history. What happened their Lethal? But how would it feel if you lost at Showdown. Knowing that you lost to some new Vixen huh. I mean their also Kendra but she only held that title twice. Shes more of a threat than you, but I'm not worried nowhere near it. The Past will stay in the past because the future is soon to come. Enough about Lethal theirs more important people in this match such as Kendra.

Honestly i have nothing bad to say about her. But shes just another barbie doll just like Desiree Drake. I can see it now Kendra Vs Desiree, Barbie vs. Barbie who is the true Barbie Doll in EAW? Kendra I am honestly proud of what you accomplished here in EAW, but don't you think its time to hang the boots? What is keeping you in this company if your just run down. Theirs are new and better Vixen here like myself, that can easily win this match. Not one inch of worry is in my blood. I know I can beat you, I know i can beat every Vixen here. The tag mach i was in was a fluke. Ms. Desiree just had a lucky win over me that was just  it. But now I'm focus in this match, This is a title match and i will bring my A-Game. But like i said Kendra i have nothing against you. I have nothing bad to say about you just the truth. I'm sorry if i seem harsh but this is a competition. That i am willing to win.

[Chelsea change her tone in voice as she beginnings talking about Desiree]

I can get in a battle of who's the prettiest Vixen here. We can see who's the more beautiful woman by expressing our opinions but I already now you just think your all that. I won’t waste time when we can talk about something more relevant. Desiree you call your self the hottest thing on TV but what else is there from you? You think your such a hot commodity but you have nothing else. Wake up Desiree, in case you forgot this isn't a beauty contest, this is a wrestling company. I have many qualities rather then just a pretty face. Ring ability, entertainment, mic presence, it really doesn't matter, I proved myself in the past how good I am. I see I got you feeling the pressure because you feel the need to prove how good you are to me. The difference between us Desiree is that I don't need to prove anything to you at all. I know I am the better one. Just saying that I'm better than you is pointless i mean even Johnnie think its true.

[Chelsea laughs as she turns her attention to Maddie, She Smiles as she says her name looking at the floor]

Oh Maddie I want to leave what happened last Showdown behind us. I mean we are best friends right? You did write me that beautiful poem that I enjoy very much. [She says in a sarcastic voice.] And in return I wort you a poem myself.

Best Friends means different things to different people.
Some insist that you can have only one best friend.
Others assert that they have best friends for different aspects of their personalities.
Whatever the precise definition, your best friend is the person who gets you.
They understand who you are and what you are saying.
The greatest distance cannot separate best friends.
You will always feel a kinship with them, and be able to instantly continue the friendship even after not talking for many years.

You see Maddie we can be the best of friends in this match. I rather have you on my side than Ms. Desiree. So what do you think Chelsea and Maddie versus the rest of theses Vixen.

[Chelsea tries to keep a straight face, but then starts to crack up moving to Laura]

Lastly we have our very own Ms. Law and Order. Oh Laura you pathetic little inbred, what am I going to do with you?  Me and Desiree are no where near friends at this point in time. I don't need her to win this match. Clearly i need no one, i just loving to mess with people minds.  I’m going to make Laura feel what she deserves too, she’s going to be bleeding like crazy, blood pouring out of her like an adequate, she’s going to realize how serious I am about what I do and I’m going to feel bad for her at the end of the day, and it’s going to be ridiculous how severely I’m going to hurt her. It’s going to be quite funny when she’s crawling out of the arena, or on an ambulance. She’s going to suffer, she’s going to cry, she’s going to get destroyed in that ring. Well I hope she knows exactly what she’s getting herself into because I’m going to make her suffer greatly. I’m going to put her through hell, she’s going to feel a great deal of pain. I’m going to go into the ring prepared, I’m going to enter the ring prepared to beat the living shit out of her! After beating her without showing any remorse, I’m going to walk out with a smirk on my face, and I’m going to exit Showdown with the Vixens Championship around my waist.

I hope you all are ready… for the future… because whether or not you like it… whether you want it to happen, or not, Chelsea is the future of the Vixen Division, and I’m about to blow… the door… off of EAW. So sit back, enjoy the ride and WELCOME TO THE FUTURE!

[Chelsea smirks at the camera before the camera fades to black]
Post November 6th 2014, 2:42 pm by Guest
Voltage Promo #3
Classically Classic
---------------------------------------------
(In Response to Jamie O'Hara's EAW Feed Tweet)
---------------------------------------------
clas·sic
ˈklasik
adjective

1.judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

** Is there victory in defeat? Can you somehow turn the tables and make yourself look bigger and stronger than you really are? I guess some people do. Lochlan has always been a what you see if what you get kind of guy. Jamie is more of a hide and seek puff up to look more intimidating type of guy. How so? Well he let his guard down against Wake III, assuming what he did was enough to put him down for a while. Wake III clubbed him, broke him. Then Quality Control picked up the shambled remains of the Paper Champion, Jamie O'Hara. All respect has been lost for O'Hara. Lochlan at one time respected him early on. Then when O'Hara very foolishly looked past and beyond Lochlan and acted as if he weren't worthy of being in the same ring... what happened? **

** Jamie was put in Distortion not once, but twice! He barely made it out alive. I'm sure we know the story. Yet Jamie acts as if it meant nothing. True champions aren't in the middle of the ring, with no escape, clining onto time as the hold of life. They don't draw other opponents that aren't even in the same league... blah. We've heard it all before right? Lochlan is classically classic. Read the definition. Or look it up yourself. Even the most dim person on earth could see that Lochlan is consistently technically superior than everyone else on Voltage. It is the way of greatness. Jamie O'Hara is a plane that can't fly. He's grounded. On the mat wrestling will drain him out. He'll surely walk into Voltage with a blown back, or it MUST be sore and weak. Easy pickings. Lochlan will do what he must to prevail. If he loses the tag match... then so be it. Getting a hold of O'Hara will prove to be worth any loss that he might ensure. With Sephiroth at his side, he'll surely be able to pick up the tag team win. **

LR: I could have put on Distortion with or without QC. Point made message sent. Please understand that it's... just PERSONAL. (Chuckle) You have become so arrogant without a craft it makes you look watered down. Aside from your Terrirtorial Invasion victory you have nothing. I've made you run. I've made you seem beatable. Father time will not be here for this tag match or at Shock Value. Take notes from me O'Hara. It's the only thing you can do. You can always flatter me some more. I appreciate that. You could always not show up. Save yourself for Shock Value. That back has got to be hurting. Voltage will be another stomping ground for me to either make you look bad or make you run. Oh yeah, Ryan Savage. I don't even worry about you, because without weapons you're just a 1 trick pony and you're a simpleton with all the rage in the world but no way to harness it. Being cocksure goes a long way when you can back it up guys. Learn.

** Shots have yet again been fired by Lochlan and Septhiroth. Jamie's complacent behavior will catch up to him. He'll eventually find himself picking himself back up off the floor. He has little to no path to victory. This tag match will yet again exploit him for what he is. An average-run of the mill wrestler. **
Post November 6th 2014, 2:30 pm by Guest
**The Scene opens at a children hospital, Maddie is making a special visit to a young girl with cancer**

Young Girl: I can't believe you are actually here (starts to cry) I know you haven't been in EAW that long but you already are my favorite Vixen of all time. Not only are you pretty but you are so funny, and cool. You are the type of person I would love to hangout with!

Maddie: Aww thank you (Maddie gives her a hug)

Young Girl: I just hope you win the Vixens Championship on Saturday, I know you will win it one day, I just don't know how long I have left to live, so I would just love to see you win the title before, before well you know.

Maddie: Don't you ever say that! You just can't let cancer beat you. You got to give it all you have, sure you maybe the underdog in all this, but you got to think positive, if you think positive more likely than not your body will start believing it, and your body will kick cancers booty. Look at me sure my situation isn't anything like yours but when I was a kid my dad walked out on my family, I was upset for a while but after a while I started thinking positive, I didn't want that to that ruin my life, I wanted to be as successful as I possibly could be, I never gave up, I never backed down from anything life threw at me. Like this Saturday, I to am going in as the underdog. People may look at Desiree or Kendra as the favorites to win, and sure they might win, people may look at me as an afterthought but come Saturday this afterthought just might, just might be the main thought after I win. I walk in Saturday at Showdown's Supershow as the underdog, but soon after I win, I become the biggest threat in the Vixens division. I will dedicate my match to you. I might not win like I said, but I am dedicating this match to you, and to everyone else, because this match will symbolize my motto of never giving up. Always believe, never back down. Just know, win lose or draw, just know that I gave it my all, that I left it all in the ring, just know that I gave it 110%, 100% isn't good enough, sure 100% may be "the limit" but I like to do my limit and then some. 

Young Girl: Oh my, you are so inspirational, that is why you are such a great role model and that is why you are my favorite. 

Maddie: Aww well thank you, this is exactly what I wanted to do. To put a smile on someone’s face, you will never see any of the other girls from EAW doing this because they are all mean, cold hearted individuals and are only in this for themselves. They don’t care about the fans, or making new friends. They don't care about putting smiles on faces, or just making someone’s day. Not only does this make your day, but this also makes my day too, because there is nothing I love more than making someone happy.

Young Girl: Well you certainly have made my day. I will never forget this moment right now, and when I grow up, NOT IF I grow up, but when I grow up, I want to be just like you.

Maddie: (smiles) you see that’s the spirit, and I am touched that you want to be like me, but no you need to be yourself. That is what makes life so special is all the different people in the world. However I do encourage you to be a nice person, because we already have enough bad people in the world. The world can always use another nice person!

Young Girl: You bet!

Maddie: Anyway it was a pleasure to meet you. And remember what I said. Stay strong, be positive, never give up, never back down, and lastly remember this Saturday, at Showdown’s Supershow, just remember that I will be thinking of you, and that I will be putting everything I have into becoming Vixens Champion!

Young Girl: Good luck!

Maddie: Good luck to you too!

**The camera fades with Maddie hugging the young girl**
Post November 6th 2014, 12:01 pm by Guest
Voltage Promo #2
Use Your Illusion

** The new beginning will soon arrive. It's not really about what you want or what you think you can do. It's really more or less about what you have done and what you will do. Thinking about something to the point of lying to yourself is really unhealthy. Lochlan just wishes that Ryan Savage and Jamie O'Hara could get this through their heads. They are both living in their own worlds, their own lies, their own Illusions.

** There's so much to talk about. So much to say. Lochlan will get to these things in time. The future match for the New Breed title can wait. For now... Lochlan has always focused on the task at hand. While you can bet your little asses that Jamie O'Hara is yet again nervous, unsure and downright dreading the moment that will be Shock Value. Right now Voltage takes the front seat. Lochlan has been pacing back and forth at a EAW house show. He's wearing his somewhat ragged blue jeans and a white shirt that says "Quality Control" and "Elite" on it on the front. On the back of the white t-shirt is says "Why So Savage?" and "O'Hara Who?". He's wearing his trademark mirror circle type shades. His hair is looking slightly damp, but more dry this time around. He appears a bit older than 30 years of age. That might be due to the hard work he has put in and the dues he has paid not just in EAW but in NLW, his previous federation where he was at the top. EAW seems to be no different. In NLW it was a straight normal based wrestling federation. He wanted something different. His exit in NLW was very controversial, but we'll get to that much later on at a future date. Lochlan signed to EAW because he wanted to change the landscape of this place. He wanted to prove and show that true wrestling skill always outweights the use of weapons. That why Quality Control is the dominant force in EAW today. **

** He gets the go ahead as the crowd of about 12,000 is waiting for his appearance. O'Hara and Savage were not booked for this house show... whatever the reasons might be. He struts out to the crowd as his music hits, the delicate picking starts as Axl Rose starts his whistling. It's all about making things that aren't necessary a part of your life. Lochlan looks to detach weaponary from the Extreme Answers Wrestling he is proud to be apart of. He spreads his arms and asks the crowd in a voice they couldn't possibly hear... "This is now, this is now!". He walks to the ring gets in and goes to each side of the ropes with his hands out. Looking like a star. He asks for a mic and the Illusion that O'Hara and Savage see fades very slowly as Lochlan is real. He's very real. **

Lochlan Rossdale: To be taken seriously? To be desperate? How are these things even related to myself? I do not know. Jamie you again act like a Champion in fear. Of everything to lose. You are still running. I have had you beaten before. It was a draw my friend. The time limit saved you. Period.

** Huge pop from the crowd as they are mixed but slightly favor Lochlan. **

LR: You're just trying way too hard O'Hara. The title was almost mine. There's nothing deluded here. The only thing deluded must be your nerves in your thigh and back area. I must ask again. How's your back? (Chuckles) The only thing classless was how you ran away from me in that 6 man tag match a couple weeks back. You had the chance to deal with me and you ran. You ran like you are running from the truth that is Shock Value. Dread on my friend. Dare to dream. There's nothing more delightful than knowing you are hating Shock Value. You tagged in Stevenson was it? Then I broke his fucking leg. Not just one place, but 2. Savage was good enough to prevent your stab in the back approach to breaking up my submission hold. It didn't work man. You lost that tag match. I broken Drew Stevenson's leg. I won the match for us. I have still yet to be pinned or submitted in EAW. Believe it.

LR: Diana deserved what she got. She ran her mouth like she was the puppeteer, then she tried to interfere, not once but twice. I guess 1 interference for each break in Stevenson's leg. Count them O'Hara you could be next. Glorify my signature move next time you are in it. It clearly had an effect on you as it caused you to run after I had you in it during our title match on Voltage several weeks ago, then the next week you ran from me and you were a bit slower. Diana needed what happened. She was strained like the twit she is. Then your loose cannon of a partner was predictable and cost himself the match. It's all elementary guys.

LR: What I think is more less the reality of what is going to happen. Savage can't be trusted. O'Hara is on barrowed time. I beat his team in a 6 man match. I locked him up in Distortion back to back times and he was fucked. I bet he hears bells in his sleep. You can't run for much longer O'Hara. The only 1 on 1 encounter of us made you look weak as you really are. I guess you can try to hide behind Savage this time. Just don't run again. Stay in the ring and maybe you'll earn a hair of respect from me. Septhorith and I will make light work of an over aggressive moron who'll probably DQ it anyways and a "glorified" Champion. Keep telling yourself O'Hara what you must to get through the days leading up to Shock Value. Right now our tag match will be the beginning to you becoming marginalized more than ever. Win or lose this week it really doesn't matter so much. Just as long as I get a piece of you. Just as long as I lock down your squirming ass again. This match is about getting to you. Just don't run.

** Lochlan throws the mic into the crowd. With a young boy of about 10 catching it and Lochlan winks at him. He knows. Lochlan knows. What's more important is that the opponents know that the end is near. Embarrassment is coming. O'Hara is sadly mistaken and sounds like a champion on the run mentally and emotionally. Maybe O'Hara should kiss his belt, as it will soon be leaving him. **
Vic Vendetta
Post November 6th 2014, 11:45 am by Vic Vendetta
Matthew I believe in order for you and the rest of this corrupted world to understand what it is your dealing with. I must tell you the story that I haven’t told anyone outside of my family. You see when I was a young boy I lived in a little home up in the hilltop which looked down on an field of cows, sheep, and chickens. A normal place that people like you likely live or grew up in with all the hopes in the worlds and desires to be successful. You see I was not popular with a lot of friends because who I was. People looked at me and saw me as a freak because I dressed different and I acted differently. I was one with what my surroundings which was, death. You see I wasn’t ever given a chance instead most kids feared me and thought I was the son of the devil himself, the stories that was told from one kid to the next all throughout school. As I grew up and the kids did as well, there was one faithful night during the summer time as the new school year was just only weeks away. I was out minding my own business. My dad went away into town and at that moment as I was outside doing my chores next thing you know I was surrounded by several teenagers. They told me to go to hell and they gang attacked me in the yards of the cemetery on the other side of the hill. They took my near unconscious body to a gravesite that was dug up and prepared for a funeral that next morning. That took my body and put me down in that grave. They processed to cover my defenseless body with the cold dirt. Laughing and told me to go back to hell where I came from. You see I looked death in the eyes on that day. I told him that my time wasn’t then and I that I was put here for a reason. I was still living for a reason. I rose from the grave once they left. I keep myself away from everyone to make them believe that they took away my life. What they didn’t know Matthew was my eyes opened and made me understand who I was and why I was there. I came out of that grave feeling stronger and knew than I’ve became more powerful. I knew the more people tried to destroy me and I overcame it the stronger I became. I returned a few weeks later and to make a long story short, once they found out that I have risen from that earthly grave the fear in their eyes was an image I could never forget as it soothed my soul. One by one I took them out and sought my revenge. Matt I am not the man whose path you want to cross.

“There's a cold dark corner
in the back of my room,
it speaks to me
and says I'm coming for you.

The corner keeps talking
about how I'm going to die,
all I can do
is lie there and cry.

As the corner gets closer
and takes me in,
my soul starts to burn
as so does my skin.
My bones shall lie there
turning to dust,
my bed surrounding
nothing but rust.”

Believe it or not Matt I am the most powerful and feared man not only on Showdown but in EAW. You will begin to take notice and realize that all along I was right about this world being engulf in sin and I want you to realize it before its too late that I can help you. You see what I am doing is picking the right time to show my true intentions. Everything I do has a plan behind it and I perform my actions in ways that are not the same as others because when I do something it turn heads it leaves a mark not only on your body but in your mind. What I tend to do you Matt is make sure that people are reminded that Charles Manson isn’t going anywhere and what some of you called me a criminal and a sack of lies you will realize that it is far from it. You see I have an army of people to take down everyone in this company, what you haven’t realized yet it that the time is coming when Charles will release his orders and the Nation of Manson will take this place by storm. The thing that differentiates us boy is that I’m not a follower, sure you might think that I am following Charles Manson but currently I am the leader! I’m a leader of this revolution and no one could ever handle what actions I take and what I do. I know you will come out fighting and defend the honor of yourself and everyone who “matters” to you here only because I am dared to speak about it without a real threat to them. You see what you don’t understand is how I became who I am. In time you and the rest of the world are going to know and understand the story of who I am and the kind of paths I have walked to become what I am today. I only told you a part of the story of my life there’s much more to learn and I think its time that the world knows by backstory. My goal is to take the ones this world claims to be your heroes and make them my followers and devolve your assents. The true plague of darkness has arrived and all that in encompassing of evil in which there will be no escape this is where I show no mercy to those who dare to stand against me. Soon Matt just like Norman did you will see that there will be no hope in being able to stop me. I have painted your future in a black casket. You will live your future in darkness once I close the lid of that casket and the sound of you pounding for me to open it will be better than a warm summer’s day. I am the one who decides if I look down upon you and will let you live another day. Your age of darkness is here and you will understand the powers it brings my boy. As the world that you know all around you start to burn I will be dancing on the ashes. The powers and knowledge that I bring and way of thinking can only be shared by the ones who are willing to embrace it and willing to see the corrupted world that you will perish on.
Post November 6th 2014, 9:57 am by Guest
VOLTAGE PR0M0 #1

[Our scene opens up to the familiar sight of Psycho Brody’s padded cell, although it is unlike anytime we have seen it before.  For the first time since he has debuted in EAW, Psycho Brody is completely alone in the cell.  No Dr. Vance, no random assortment of oddities, and not even Mr. Cuddles are anywhere to be seen.  By order of Dr. Vance, in order to prepare him for his upcoming match for which there will be nobody at ringside with him, Brody has been locked and isolated from everyone he knows.  Three days later and Brody is already feeling the tension.  Brody paces up and down the cell looking increasingly strained.  He twitches wildly and pulls at his hair, eve ripping out a few strands by the root.]

Psycho Brody:  I’m all alone!  All by myself!  Where is everyone?  Where did they all go?  It’s so dark in here!  I can’t see anyone!  I can’t see where they’ve gone to!  Doc…Lanny…Normy…Mr. Cuddles…anyone?!  They’ve all abandoned me!  WHY?!?!?  LET ME OUT!!!  PLEASE DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!  RAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!

[Brody rushes to the door and begins to desperately pound away at it, hoping to draw the attention of someone who might come to his aid.  After nothing proves forthcoming, Brody starts to try and dig his nails into the fabric, as if he intends to pull the door off its hinges.  And after that proves ineffective, Brody contents himself to simply pounding his head against the door.]

???:  Nobody can hear you Brody.  Nobody will come for you.

[Brody turns at the sudden sound of a voice in the room with him.  Standing in the center of the room, dressed in his ring attire is Devan Dubian.  But of course, knowing Brody as we all do, this is clearly a delusion produce by the insanity of his mind, which has been pushed to even further depths of psychosis by his enforced isolation.] 

Psycho Brody:  You!  Get out of my room!

[Brody shouts the demand at his ghost companion, but the Fake Devan merely chuckles at Brody.]

Fake Devan:  Do you like my ploy to get all your little friends banned from ringside?  I figured you might.

[Brody looks shocked at this revelation.]

Psycho Brody:  You did that?!

Fake Devan:  I did.

Psycho Brody:  But Doc told me that was ordered by Y2Impact!

Fake Devan:  I told him to do that for me, so he did me a favor.

[Brody is stunned by this admission, and he doesn’t know whether to feel afraid or angry.]

Psycho Brody:  Why would you do this to me? 

[The Fake Devan’s tone takes on a mixture of hatred and mockery.  He starts to circle Brody like a vulture as he taunts his deranged victim.]

Fake Devan:  Because I hate you Brody!  I hate that you’re so much better than me!  I hate that you’re Tag Team Champion!  But most of all, I hate that you have such great friends in RAGNAROK, which is something we in Elite don’t have!  So I want to make you feel completely and utterly alone so I can destroy that special bond.

[Brody starts to back away, trying to escape the words he doesn’t want to hear.]

Psycho Brody:  No.

Fake Devan:  Yes!  And without your friends to watch your back, you’ll lose to me easily.  And your defeat on Voltage will be the first step on the road that leads to RAGNAROK’s destruction at Shock Value.

[Brody has backed right into the corner.  There is nowhere left for him to run as Fake Devan boxes him in.]

Psycho Brody:  No!

Fake Devan:  Yes!  The others will blame you for the team’s defeat, and they won’t want anything to do with you after that.  And once RAGNAROK is destroyed, I’ll take your Tag Team Championship away from you.  Then you’ll truly be alone!

Psycho Brody:  NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

[Brody lunges at Fake Devan and throws a wild swing at his head.  Put Fake Devan vanishes, only to reappear to watch Brody stumble face first into the floor.  He laughs cruelly as Brody gets back to his feet.]

???:  Awwwww!  Is Brody afraid to fight without his friends?

[Brody looks up in horror to see a SECOND Fake Devan walk out of the darkness of the room.  Both Devans stand before Brody, one in front, and the other behind him in a pincer attack.] 

Fake Devan #2:  Fight it all you want, it won’t change the fact that you’re a freak! 

Fake Devan #1:  Why would anyone want to be friends with you anyway?

Psycho Brody:  Stop it!

Fake Devan #2:  They’re just using you!

Fake Devan #1:  Nobody likes you!

Psycho Brody:  You’re lying!

Fake Devan #2:  They laugh at you!  Curse you!

Fake Devan #1:  All behind your back!

Fake Devan #2:  And they’re going to secretly enjoy watching you fight and lose…all alone!  BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Psycho Brody:  LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

[But they don’t.  Both Devan’s are now laughing in sync at Psycho Brody, who appears to be powerless to stop them.  Unsure what to do, Brody falls into a fettle position and shivers with fear and doubt as the laughter rains down on him like an unforgiving tempest.  Suddenly…]

???:  Don’t listen to them.

[Brody looks up, the unknown voice somewhat muffled.  The Fake Devans have suddenly become frozen in midlaugh.  Brody rises from his fettle position to try and find the source of the new voice, but nobody appears.]

Psycho Brody:  Whose there?  Who are you?

[The voice does not respond, and still nobody appears before him.  When they voice speaks again, it is clearer this time, and speaks as if Lannister, Dr. Vance, and Mr. Cuddles are speaking at the same time.]

Voice:  They’re only saying these things because they’re jealous of you.  They want to drag you down and make you more like one of them.  But you must not let them!  Rise above their petty sanity as you’ve always done.

[Brody doesn’t seem to question the voice from nowhere.  Instead he sits on the floor and sounds near the point of tears when he speaks after a brief hesitation.]

Psycho Brody:  I can’t!  They won’t leave me alone?  Why won’t they leave me alone?  How do I make them leave me alone?

Voice:  The same way you always do…with pain and violence!

Psycho Brody:  I already tried that and it didn’t work.

Voice:  That’s because you were giving them the power.  Try again, but this time keep the power for yourself.

Psycho Brody:  Ok.  I’ll try

[Brody stands up and confronts the two still frozen Devans.  He glares at the one in front of him, raises a fist, and punches Devan straight in the face.  Devan’s head goes flying off his shoulders as his decapitated body dissolves into nothing.  Embolden by this, Brody turns and headbutts the second Devan in the chest, creating a gaping hole where his head connected.  He too then dissolves away.]

Psycho Brody:  YAY!  They go bye-bye now!

Voice:  Yes!  But they still need to e punished for being bad men.  Only you can do that Brody.

Psycho Brody:  How?  What can I do that all by myself?

Voice:  But Brody…you are NEVER alone!  When you’re insane you are never by yourself.  You’’ always have the voices inside your head to guide.  WE will always be with you!

[Brody brightens considerably at this.]

Psycho Brody:  Yeah, you’re right!

Voice:  And even if we weren’t you don’t NEED anyone to be with you at that ring.  You are the Psycho Machine, the Mad Beast, and you can fight anyone on your own!  It’s everyone else who is afraid of you!  It is Devan who should be afraid of not having anyone by his side.

[Brody’s voice still sounds like that of a happy child, but his face is contorted into several different emotions, each fighting for dominance.  The effect is quite terrifying to behold.]

Psycho Brody:  Yeah!

Voice:  Everyone in EAW fears you because they know you’re better than they are.  The others can only imagine the level of violence and pain they could inflict on their opponents because their sanity won’t allow them to.  But you!  You’ve risen above such restraints.  You are freer than any other Extremists in EAW.  You are capable of more extremes than ANY other Extremist.

Psycho Brody:  YEAH!

Voice:  You’ve achieved more in your short time in EAW than any member of Elite.  They call themselbes “Elite”…but it is RAGNAROK who is truly ELITE!  You beat them at House Of Glass once already.  What good will one extra member do them?  You’ll have Norman anyway!  You are Elite!  Norman is Elite!  Lannister is Elite!  RAGNAROK is ELITE!  

Psycho Brody:  RAARRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!

[Brody gives a mighty roar of battle that is so loud it even manages to echo inside the padded room.  Brody breathes heavily, his blood pumped full of adrenaline and bloodlust.  He waits for more words from the Voice…but all he hears is silence.]

Psycho Brody:  I’ll bet you’re feeling pretty good right about now huh Devan?  Bet you think. Just because I’ll be all alone this Voltage, that I’m going to be an easy target!  BUT YOU WON’T BE LAUGHING FOR LONG!!!  Because I got a little secret I’ll share with you…I’m never alone!  My RAGNAROK family will be with me in spirit!  And I’ve still got the voices with me, so I’m never alone.  But you are!  You’re so alone, and it scares you doesn’t it?  You’re a scared little kitten!  Doc says the greatest of human fears is the fear of being alone.  He also says the greatest illusion created from that fear is the illusion of connection with others.  He says they create this illusion because they can’t face reality of being alone.  That’s why you seek comfort in Elite isn’t it?  Because you’re alone and you know it!  But now you must face reality in that ring with a living nightmare!  I’M THE WORST KIND OF NIGHTMARE!  You will realize how alone you are when you look across that ring and I am all that you see!  Nobody is coming to save you from your punishment Devan.  And you need to be punished, because you’re a bad man!  I NEED TO PUNISH YOU!  I need to…Kill Devan!

Kill Devan…kill Devan…kill Devan…kill Devan…

[With that, Brody crawls over to the corner where he promptly plants himself, rocking back and forth, hugging his knees, as he mutters quietly to himself the silent mantra of Devan’s imposing demise.

Fade to Black.]
Post November 6th 2014, 6:52 am by Guest
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 30 POSAFyr
Showdown Supershow
Promo #1

A beautiful, marble countered kitchen is the layout of this scene. Sunlight peers through the window behind the island sitting in the middle of the space. Steel appliances furnish the room wall to wall , clearly someone has spent a lot of time and a lot of money to get this whole room looking like it's fit for no less than a king of some kind. A man wearing black dress pants and a white shirt with black pinstripes walks into the frame. Right away, he is recognized as one of the participants in the battle royal for the number one contendership at Supershow, William Black. The star on the Showdown brand of EAW grabs an article of clothing off of the marble island and slides it on. With a quick knot tied around his back, William as strapped on a cooking apron. The sly Britishman rolls up his sleeves and it looks like he is set to get to business. 

“Welcome to my kitchen. Over my years butlering, I've learned that the kitchen is one, if not the most, important areas of a home. With that, I've learned a plethora of recipes, and I'm here to show you one today, in honor of my match at the Showdown specific Supershow. So, let's get started, shall we?”

William turns about face and opens up his pantry door. He bends over and digs out a bag of flour, a box of currants and places them on the island. Seconds later, his back is turned once again, now heading over to the refrigerator. With a swift motion, Willy pulls out a package of suet and picks up a salt shaker that was sitting right next to the ice-box. He places these on the island as well. William begins to measure the flour as he then proceeds to dump it into a large bowl. 

“At this point, you want to keep the bowl light. Add in your flour and just a teensy touch of salt. Seriously, make sure you add as much salt as my opponents have a chance at beating me at Supershow. It's miniscule. It's so small that people won't think it would make a difference, but I notice the difference. That's why I take this salt as seriously as I take the other men. It may not be that much, but I know it adds something to the dish. So, I must balance out the flavor, if you will. Oh, and since we're here, you had better add in your currants as well.”

After adding the currants, William begins to shred a lemon over the top of the bowl, adding a nicely grated lemon zest to the dish. Once the Ripper feels as though there is enough lemon zest inside the bowl, he then begins to grate an orange to add to the taste of the dish. Willy does this the same way he did the lemon, and just stops when he believes that there is enough zest added. He then measures out a certain amount of sugar and pours it into the bowl to join the other ingredients that have already been added. 

“Here, now that you've added everything, most people want to simply beat the bloody hell out of it. However, this is not what an expert should do. You might get sloppy and spill some, causing the dish to not turn out the way you want it to. You slowly, meticulously lay the beating to it. Act like you're in no rush what so ever, that you have all the time in the world even. You take your time, stir it inch by inch, turning it into a masterful piece of work. I suppose that this approach is what makes me into the best ring technician in the world. Maybe this is why you will all see me with my hand held high at the end of the match at Supershow. Maybe this is the sole reason why I've been able to stay relevant in this industry throughout my whole career. Now, back to this masterpiece. After sifting these ingredients together, add in the suet and milk.”

As the last sentence emerged from William's mouth, he began to carefully place in the suet. Suet isn't a very attractive ingredient, but William knows it makes the dish into what it needs to be. He then measures out the milk, as he has done for the couple ingredients before it, as he proceeds to slowly pour that into the large mixing bowl as well. Willy sticks a large, wooden spoon into the mish mosh of ingredients and begins to stir them, mixing them all together. 

“The more offense you put against it, the more it seems to bind together to thwart your attempt. However, even though there may be a tough patch, you'll succeed, you'll master it soon enough. And that's the fantastic thing, really, the simple fact that you know you'll win. I feel that every single week coming into a show, knowing that I can best my opponent at the time I choose. Granted, some men are more gifted than others, but, even they, will be overcome by my skill. It's not a matter of if, just a matter of when. Ah, and here we are. It's mixed together. Now, let's get this formed and begin the waiting game.”

William flops the dough onto a rectangular cut piece of baking parchment. He forms the dough into a chubby, oval like shape as he then loosely wraps it up in the parchment. Willy carefully ties the ends of the parchment with some sort of baker's string, not too tight though. He gathers the tied up item and places it onto a steamer that had been placed over a pan full of boiling water. 

“Now we must let this sit for roughly two hours, and make sure that more water is added as needed. It's a rather long process of waiting and adding, but believe me, it will be well worth it. I imagine this is what my opponents will feel like this week at the Supershow, just anxiously waiting for me or any other man to make a mistake so that they may attempt to toss anyone over the top rope. Hell, that's what I'll be doing. The smart man picks his spot, letting the weak battle it out against each other. Sounds like a grand time to me, sitting back, letting my opponents decimate the other, leaving only the strong. That's the match I want to be a part of. I don't need to throw some random tosser out of the ring to make myself feel like a top notch competitor. I only need the win, and trust me, I will get this win. Some may throw in more effort, in my critics eyes, however that's a simple match of quantity, I offer quality. I'm a man that only offers the best, because, well, I am simply the best.”

As he uttered out the last statement, a bit of a scowl crosses William's face. He must have thought back to last week, a match, that he believes, he and his “teammate” should have won, and would have. If it weren't for a certain happening at the tail end of the match.

“Since I've spoken about the best, let's talk about the worst. Scott Oasis, I was never planning to hit you with that clothesline. I figured a man with your skill would duck, therefore I was planning on hitting our opponent the whole time. But, of course, you took this as an act of aggression, much like how any little thing sets off you Americans. I guess that's just in your nature, however, when your “nature” causes me to lose a match I would have easily won, we now have a problem. The unsophisticated act of “seeking and destroying” your own tag team partner, what a shame... here I thought we had something special. An understanding of each other, if you will. After this match, much like your parents, your dreams will leave you biting the dust. You're not going to be the number one contender. You're not going to go on and win a championship. You're not going to beat me. Last week you caught me off guard, I'll be sure to it that that never happens again. I see you, Scott, and I see my number one contendership within reach. Good luck trying to make it out of Supershow on your own two feet.”

Devilishly smirking, the Ripper wipes his hands off with a kitchen rag, getting the little bit of gunk off of his fingers from the dessert that he's baking. He looks intently at his hands, realizing how his luck always leaves at least one hard to get off sticky spot from his hands. William's right eyebrow quirks up, as if a thought had popped into his head. Sure enough, the man begins to speak once again.

“Come to think of it, no one else in this match really pops into my mind as a threat. A couple people have wins, sure. A couple people only have one match under their belt here in EAW. I suppose blokes may think it's absurd for me to not recognize Zach Genesis as a threat, they all say “He's the one that eliminated you! He's the one to watch out for!” Ladies and gentlemen, Zach Genesis is a fluke. He's one of those “one moment in the sun” type of men. Now that he has had that single moment, he will fade into nothingness as I, William Black, eliminate the opponents I need to as I climb to the number one contender position. It is ironic, however, that his surname is Genesis, because this will be his end. There is no new beginning, there is only his end. Oh, but even with all the bickering I could muster, I don't think it will be enough to fill this two hour time frame. So, let's just skip ahead to when it's done, shall we? I'll see you people in a flash. Paula Deen doesn't have shite on me.”

The screen snaps to black, obviously there has been a cut in the filming to let the meal bake it's full time. Sitting there, watching a screen for two hours isn't on anyone's to do list. William Black realizes this. He's more of a “finished product” man, himself. Suddenly, the words “two hours later...” pop up on the screen as we find Willy standing behind the kitchen island with the dessert plopped onto a plate in front of him.

“And here we have it! Now just serve with a a topping of custard, vanilla is my favorite, and Bob's your uncle! Another fantastic dish made by a fantastic man. Through all of this, though, I don't believe that I've revealed the true identity of what I've made today.”

“Dick.”

“Spotted Dick.”

“An English favorite, an American 'funny word ha-ha'. Of course, for the sake of this lovely little cooking show that I've put together, it's useful in both nationalities understandings. I'm going to eat this fantastic dish, but leave you with this. I made this spotted dick because it appears as if most men in EAW need one. You're all the same. Whining about your past, whining about what's currently afflicting you, such as not being pushed in the card. All that you people do is piss around and expect results. Be a gent about it, would you? Bloke up. Own up. Determine your own futures. That's what I'm doing. I'm determining my future by winning this match, going on to win the Interwire Title from whatever twit holds it and then move on to bigger things. I'm going to do all of this while you pathetic pissants sit there and whine about shite that you're not doing for yourself. For fuck's sake, do you still have other people wipe your arses for you too? It's sad, really, to stand here as the only man in that battle royal. With all of this negativity, I give you something positive. I give you the proper recipe for a wonderful dish. All that's left to do is place the spotted dick in your mouth, which I feel like most of you do anyway.. I mean, that is how whiny bitches get pushes, no?”

William bows his head and smirks, letting a little chuckle spill from his mouth. He turns his back once more, as he then walks to the fridge. Willy grabs a bowl of custard that he had prepared earlier and plops some on a pre-sliced piece of the dessert. He places his left arm on the table and leans in, letting his weight be supported by the same arm while he uses the spoon to scoop up a helping of the spotted dick. He then begins to move the spoon toward his mouth before pausing.

“I guess you can say, Willy is having his cake and eating it too. Good luck this week, you sad, sad prats. You'll need it more than you ever will again.”

Devan Dubian
Post November 6th 2014, 4:05 am by Devan Dubian
(The camera opens as the screen goes from pitch black to gold, bold words written on the screen with an AmazingProductions trademark portrayed on the bottom)

One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity.

(The scene quickly switches to the large, jam-packed city where skyscrapers are shown in a domino form as one of the sky camera stops and spotlights at one tall specific skyscraper which has the words ‘Amazing Co.’ written on its forehead as the camera switches to the inside on the chief floor where a man in a designer dark-navy suit, gold watch and an unwieldy beard is seen looking throughout the window where the city lies in front of him as he starts speaking)

What do I see? I look down on these people each and every single day and try to wonder if these people realize the kind of obstacles they’re going to be put up against in the ring today. There are the miserable ones who have lost all sight in their life and have no reason to move on. Then there are those who are too prideful to even accept their incompetent life that they try to find alternatives to fix their life but are never successful. Then there is the one percent, the Elite who have made it past through all the hundred levels and sit on top of their shrine. Those are the pompous arseholes that are stereotyped in the media who could not give two cares for anyone. So you ask, why do I need to be enlightening you on America’s – hell the World’s frail economic system to which majority of its members are captives to? It’s because I’m Elite and I too have had to overcome my fair share of obstacles. It sounds uncanny but it’s the truth and I’ve actually come to realize that whilst I may be ahead of you in rankings, the amount of realism you people are forced to stuff in your mouth is nowhere close to the Elite. You see, we believe that we live Atlantis where we are magically being granted everything at command and there is nothing superior to us. I actually believed that too at one point time in my life but then I joined this company, a community full of our incompetents and non-Elites as I should say. It never made sense to me how these incompetents were taking not one but three steps at a time on the ladder whilst I could only progress one by one and I kept asking myself the question of why, why is this when I am clearly superior to them? Much like when a young kid finds out that a favorite mystical creatures of his does not exist, I was forced to experience my harsh truth in a more crucial way, a world championship match against my mentor. All I can say that it was definitely a learning moment for me but not I’d particularly like to remember and since then, I’d have to take slice of this existence which has all eventually led me back to this moment in this scuffle with the fiends known as RAGNAROK. Now it’s not that I believe that some kind of revelation occurred or I drank a portion of mirakuru that just happened to change my whole aspect on life, no, it’s a lesson that I’ve somewhat come to learn with my individual self in the past few years. I don’t doubt that I’ve made mistakes in my past and there is no doubt within anyone’s mind that if my career to were meet its’ end game today that it would be cherished nothing more than a career of ‘what if’ and under the topic of a ‘vast probable’ but until you’ve made that happen, until anyone’s successful in granting that death order; I will keep pulling this rigorous career behind me until I’ve decided it’s enough.  

You three are undeniably large. You are undoubtedly some of the largest monsters that I’ve paired up against in the ring but none of that is relevant if you monsters don’t have the one thing that gives you this toughness, its control. If it is control that you need, then its control I’ll take away from you Psycho Brody.

Now you know my story so I’m going to try to humor myself and the many who follow my production with my assumption of your triad known as RAGNAROK. I thought about doing it individually for each and every one of you but then I realized that how different can the past be for three men who came out to be monsters? There’s not that much that could have occurred differently for these three and it almost seems fitting that they came to find each other in the same community to cause harm against the ones who did not share the same burden that they once had to suffer. You want to know how I know. It’s because it’s always the same with you psychos, none of you have an inch of eccentricity. You may all wear different masks and refer to yourselves in different tones as attested by the European Lannister’s quirky wordplay or the stigmata the Norman Hellion believes that Charles Manson happens to be his savior and my most beloved one, the bizarre ward that’s come right out of the mental hospital known as Psycho Brody.  Whilst I share an equal amount of animosity for the duo of Lannister and Norman Hellion, I completely and fully loathe you Psycho Brody. Let’s just say that I’m particularly glad we’ll be able to spend some alone time in the ring with no diversions because I’m getting real tired of going back and forth with these intrusions to other shows. It has to start where it ended and for you and me at least Psycho Brody, its here at our home on Voltage. When you decided to attack me a few weeks ago at Territorial Invasion during my ladder match where I just happened to be inches away from winning my first world title ever, I realize you probably thought that you were making your allegiance to the mercenary known as Lannister known and also trying to get your name in gold shrined in the newspaper and that seemed like an easy enough justification for you to live with, or one you were told to live with one anyways. The one ingredient you forgot to factor in your recipe to this fiend stable known as RAGNAROK is that you just happened to cause mayhem against an extremist at the wrong time who just happened to know the right people. If that weren’t enough, you wanted to commit to a deeper cut so you decided to slander my injury even more and I’m sure those tag titles feel good right about now on your shoulders, don’t they? That’s chip, mate. You believe that you can cause all the chaos you want in the world because there is nothing left in this world that you could ever care for, there is nothing in this normal world that pertains to you thus leading you to this psychotic rage against all of us. When you believe you really have nothing to lose, you try to do either one of the two things, and you either try to go out like a hero in a memorial in which you wish people will always remember you or go out as a lunatic who murders his way into his own grave. I see you’ve chosen the second option but the thing is that I really just don’t believe that you have nothing to lose. It just so happens that I’ve intrigued by the load of you and I feel that I’m the one who can break you before you can impair anyone else. It makes sense to me, it is control that resides within you and that’s what you still believe in Brody. That’s what you all believe in. You feel that as long you’re controlling or being controlled, you have the wish to become as reckless as you can be. I chose ELITE because I trust these two men to be the only other two men in this company to be adventurous enough to realize that is a larger truth behind the load of you and if we are able to find it, these fiends won’t amount to anything anymore. In our mission to beat you, we will expose you. You’re the adversity, the block in my mind that’s stopping me from moving forward and once I front you out, I believe that success will lay itself out for me. All those obstacles I had to face weren’t just some two-bit shots that were made to push me back further from the finishing line, they were all instructions for me to learn so when I came face to face with my adversity, I would know how to react. The time is here and the spotlights on us now Psycho Brody, it’s my turn to take over and finally claim Voltage the home of Prince Amazing, Devan Dubian.

(Devan Dubian turns from the window and slowly with his hands in his pocket walks out of the office and steps in front of an elevator waiting a smirk smile as the camera slowly rotates backwards then fades)
Knight-Night
Post November 5th 2014, 10:56 pm by Guest
aFFiNiTY

::: I huddled into the van in a cold sweat with my make up beginning to run. I was strapped up with a duffel bag around my shoulder clenching lightly on the handle. Rex was ahead of me while Hannibal and Lola were looking up at us entering from a bean bag chair at the back of their van. Hazy smoke and a powerful herb aroma made for a nostalgic atmosphere inside Hannibal's hippie-mobile. He had invited us out to a house party in Michigan to get a little wild and discuss business. It was pretty chaotic out by the pool, but we were called to Hannibal's 'headquarters'. Now, I had assumed it was time for the business :::

"So, my men! I just called you two in because I wanna make everything crystal clear for Sunday. I'm paying you guys a lot of money for this 'security service' so I think both of you should know that we can't afford a fuck up on MY debut! Whoever this Knight guy is, he's got be euthanised. You got that, Bulldozer?" - Hannibal Krane.

"Don't worry, Mr Krane! You're paying good money and you got good men at your back. I'm clinical inside those ropes, I don't know if you fully understand what El Toro Loco and myself are capable of doing to this man. Knight's gonna be singing night-night when we're through with him." - Rex Arkana.

"It's all well and good when you say that, but what about him? El Toro Loco ?!? Does he even understand me?" - Hannibal Krane.

::: I stood there silently nodding my head like the ignorant foreign fool that Hannibal thought I was while he danced around me with a sick twitch in his eye. Hannibal was a pain in the ass, but he paid well and if he wanted an Authentic Mexican luchadore in the group that's what I would give him. He was a very strange dude, it was as if he saw himself to be the villain in crappy independent horror flick. I could spot him looking at himself in the mirror to the right while looking up at me from his bean bag throne as if he had some sort of power over us. I wanted to crack a smile, but I couldn't break character :::

"He understands you, alright, and he'll get the job done ... I just want you know to know that payment is in his best interest and therefore, it's in your best interest too. $350 .... Each!" - Rex Arkana.

::: At least I was with Rex Arkana, soon to be known as Lex Arkana because EAW wants to own everybody's name and image or because Hannibal is a shady scumbag and lied to him about it to save his own ass a few bucks. Rex was always more of a promoter than I was, that's why he handled the money. It made it much easier for us to get paid when the 390 pound Rex Arkana would introduce me as the guy you couldn't afford to screw over. Hannibal may have cried a lot, but he always paid up. That's what mattered at the end of the day :::

"Yes, yes. You'll get paid, slaves of the dollar you two are! But if you want MY money, you'll have to earn it. Isn't that right, honey?" - Hannibal Krane.

::: I turned to see Hannibal gazing into the eyes of his beautiful yet broken girlfriend. She gave me a wink in the corner of her eye just before Hannibal slid his tongue down her throat. She was constantly flirting with Rex and I behind Hannibal's back. Part of me felt like I should rescue her away from the sociopath that she was seeing, but I knew she wasn't worth it. You know what they say about girls in the wrestling business, right? She pulled in Hannibal and rubbed her index on his lips to grab his attention :::

"I can't wait to see you humiliate this lonely sack of shit on Sunday, baby!" - Lola Jameson.

"Me too, baby! Me too!!!" - Hannibal Krane.

::: As much as I hated inflating his ego, Hannibal was gonna be right. Rex and myself were gonna make sure of it :::

"It'll be no problem, Mr Krane. I assure you, now can we get to the real business?" - Rex Arkana.

"Sure, bring them out." - Hannibal Krane.

::: Hannibal looked at Lola and gave her a filthy grin. This is what we were really here for. I opened the duffel bag and pulled out a ziplock plastic bag filled with pills and tossed them to Hannibal who, along with Lola, looked at them in delight, This was where our real money was being made :::

"Golden Cobras! Straight out of the Dam, they'll blow your head off, I tell ye!!" - Rex Arkana.

::: Rex was half telling the truth. They came from our basement, not the Dam. They did blow your head off though, I had first hand experience :::

"50 of them here, right? How much is this?" - Hannibal Krane.

::: Hannibal looked up at us waiting for an answer while his girlfriend ogled the bag. Rex turned to me, I lifted my head up. That meant we were charging full price. This guy was hooked on them for a while now, we knew we could jack the price up :::

"$300!!" - Rex Arkana.

"But they were $275 last month?!" - Hannibal Krane.

"Well, that was last month. This is a different supply, you want it or not?" - Rex Arkana.

"I want it, put it on the tab." - Hannibal Krane.

::: Rex looked at me again, but this time for awkwardly. He bit his bottom lip and delivered the news to Hannibal before he got carried away :::

"Ehhh no ... You already owe us $600!" - Rex Arkana.

::: Hannibal looked up in disgust and embarrassment before realising who he was dealing with. He picked up a couple of bills from under his pillow :::

"Here's $1100! This will cover me for the next batch. I'll have your payments for Dynasty after you come through." - Hannibal Krane.

::: I picked the bills out of Hannibal's hand and stuck them into a compartment of the duffel bag :::

"Pleasure doing business with you, Mr Krane!" - Rex Archer.

::: Rex smiled and led up the door and into the open as Hannibal and Lola began guzzling pills in the back of his van. Once we had approached the house, he turned to me whilst ringing the doorbell :::

"This is only the start, Bloodstain. You know that, right?" - Rex Arkana.

::: I nodded my head. People would remember the aFFiNiTY, but not for the reasons that Hannibal hoped :::

Last edited by aFFiNiTY on November 6th 2014, 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Post November 5th 2014, 8:58 pm by Guest
Climbing the Ladder to Success

Isn’t it funny what the right variables can bring to an explosive equation? All variables have the potential to become an explosive, but it takes the right thing to set them off. I’ve always thought of menstruating women as being the perfect variables for an explosive equation. However, when you decide to throw something as dangerous as a ladder into the equation, you’re going to get some interesting results.

Trust Me. I’m Desiree.

The moment of truth was closely approaching. You could feel the anticipation coming though there were days standing between six women and the Vixen’s championship. It was a title that has been held by some of the best women to have ever walked into the squared-circle. On principle alone, this match was going to be the biggest in the careers of all of the participant’s careers. The fact that this match was the first time the title had been contended for in a period of time made things that much more interesting. This would be the first opportunity at the title for many of the participants. Though one had already held the title on multiple occasions, one could argue that this may be the most important match for that title in its history.

One thing was for certain. Desiree Drake knows that she was in for the fight of her life. Coming off an amazing debut last week on Showdown, she knows she is going to have to do things that are totally out of her comfort zone to be crowned the Vixen’s champion.  As she stood in the middle of the gym, she had a clear look of concentration on her face.  Her eyes were clearly looked onto the punching bag that she was hitting. With each shot from her red Everlast boxing glove, the bag moves a few inches. After every shot, they seem to intensify slightly.  Desiree hits the bag a few more times before quitting. She raises the right glove up towards her mouth and bites down on the Velcro strap. She rips it off and lets her glove slowly slide of her hand. Using her relinquished hand, she undoes the strap on her left hand and slides the glove off. After it hits the floor, she bends down giving the camera full view of her behind in her compression pants. Slowly getting herself up to her full vertical base, she turns around and faces the camera. She puts a smirk on her face as she pants a bit. After a moment, she regains her composure and begins to speak.

“Well, I guess I’m the topic of water cooler conversation now. Everyone saw what I did at Showdown, and can’t seem to get over it. I mean, what did I do that was so wrong? I didn’t tag Law and Order into the match, big whoop. If you couldn’t tell I had it more than handled the entire match. I could have taken Chelsea and Maddie on in my sleep. I didn’t need some subpar law enforcement agent watching my back. I proved that I don’t need someone to watch my back when I know my ass wasn’t in any danger.”

Desiree begins to walk around the gym. As she does this, the camera follows her… and her compression pants. As she walks past the different male patrons of the establishment, they all look down to stare at her assets. She makes her way towards the front of the gym where a wrestling room had been set up. Desiree walks over to the ring and places her hands on the apron. She slowly passes her hands along it for a few seconds before turning her back to it. Once her back is facing the ring, she jumps up a bit to sit on the apron. Once she gets comfortable, she begins to speak once again.

“You see, I feel at home here. In fact for a long time, this was my home. This is the same gym where I learned my trade. This is the ring where I learned to break bitches in two. This is where I figured out what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. This is where I found out that I’m unstoppable. Last week, I proved that I could do something that no other Vixen could do. I showed the entire world that I’m a force to be reckoned with. I don’t think little old Maddie realized that.”

Desiree places her hands squarely in between her legs. As she does this, she crosses her feet one over the other. As she looks into the camera, she let out a small chuckle before she began to speak again.

“Maddie, you think that everyone in this life has to be friendly. I don’t know how you came about the philosophy that the nice girls always win, that’s dead wrong. I showed you at Showdown that the bad girl is always better. I don’t have to act like a nice girl to get attention; I get it by just walking into the room. Part of me really feels sorry for you. You really think that you can do something with yourself in this business; it’s really laughable that you think that.  You can write all the poems you want, it’s not going to help you be able to take me down. You tried your damndest at Showdown, and you still fell short. I beat you and Chelsea with a partner who just stood on the apron. I basically beat you and your partner all on my own. What makes you think that throwing a few other Vixens into the equation will alter the end result? You keep thinking that you have a shot in hell in this match Maddie. Who knows, maybe you’ll get one hell of a poem out of it after you lose.”

Desiree takes her hands out from the space between her legs and rests her arms on the bottom rope of the ring. She continues to look square into the camera as she swings her legs up onto the left side of the apron.  She then brings herself up to a vertical base on the apron before she begins to speak.

“Chelsea, you got double deflated last week. I sincerely hope that your back is okay. You know, last week was basically just business. Even though we are pretty cordial at the moment, I am sorry for that. In fact, I’m sorry for all the things that I said about you. I mean I said you looked like a Rottweiler in the heat of the moment. If I’m being fair, I don’t think you look like a Rottweiler. You may have a slight resemblance to a Doberman, but that’s about it.”

Desiree lets out a soft chuckle before she looks at the camera with an almost sympathetic look. She slowly enters the ring from the bottom rope. Once she’s totally vertical, she begins to speak once more.

“You know I’m kidding, we are acquaintances after all. Okay, well maybe more than that… we may be frienemies. The point is, no hard feelings when I take away your Vixen’s championship aspirations at Showdown. I promise that I’ll try not to Double Deflate you too hard this time. Just hard enough so I can go ahead and climb that ladder and win my title.”

Walking over to the center of the ring, Desiree stands there for a moment before looking up at the ceiling. After keeping her attention up at the ceiling, she then looks back down. 

“Damn, it’s hard to believe that they’d hang something so pretty that high. Next time, why don’t we just hang Laura Amber Williams from the ceiling and leave her there?”

After letting out a small chuckle, Desiree is quick to speak once more.

“I mean she gives blondes like me a bad name. I thought cops were supposed to protect and serve? She just displays all of the typical blonde stereotypes. I mean she definitely has more silicon in her than the body should be able to handle. Not to mention, she must have been a dispatcher in law enforcement, because I don’t see her protecting anything. Oh, maybe she was a cop at the local titty bar? I mean you know anybody could be Officer McNasty over there.  Ms. Whatever spinoff I can think of next, you are way out of your league. Why don’t you go back to whatever correctional facility you were giving conjugal visits at and let the big girls handle the ring. I’m just looking out for your health dear. I’d hate for one of those implants to bust when you go to climb the ladder. You know, silicon isn’t good if it gets into your blood stream. “

Desiree places her hands on her hips as she slowly walks towards the ropes. She looks down towards the floor as she slowly moves her hands from her hips onto the top rope. She keeps looking down for a few moments as she shakes her head from left to right. Slowly, she picks her head up and looks into the camera before her mouth starts moving once again.

“Honeys, I’m not saying all of this for no reason. I truly care about the health of each and every one of you. I’d say that the fact that we’re about to compete in something as vicious as a ladder match should scare you all. The thing is, I know that isn’t the case. You see if I hadn’t watched House of Glass with my own eyes, I wouldn’t have believed that two women competed in the dreaded Taipei death match.  I love glass, that’s how you make mirrors. I love looking at myself; I couldn’t survive without a mirror. However, why would you waste good glass to tape to your hands to hit another person? I mean I could have looked at myself in that mirror damnit. That brings me to you two, Kendra and Lethal.”

Desiree takes her hands off the top rope and slowly walks over to the turnbuckle nearest her. She turns her back to it and places her hand on the top rope. Suddenly, she jumps up and lands on the top turnbuckle. As Desiree adjusts herself on the turnbuckle before she continues her thought.

“Kendra, you are apparently a big deal around these parts. You’ve actually held the gold that I so desire on multiple occasions. I have to give it to you, that is quite impressive. However, this isn’t going to be another time that you are going to be capturing gold. You see, I’m all for learning form the past. You’ve been champion, I want to be champion. You are standing in my way darling. You want to get that title back so badly, I’m afraid something like that won’t be happening for you. You see, you’re getting a little… old around here Kendra. All of us new girls are coming around; we’re stealing your spotlight. Well, the little bit of a spotlight that you had. I know it has to eat you alive that these younger and prettier girls are coming in and taking all of your precious spotlight. I mean, I’m clearly the best of them, but the other girls do an… alright job.  Kendra, you’re definitely going to have a lot of trouble at Showdown. You know, I don’t know if you’re veteran status will help you climb up that big old ladder. I’d hate for you to take a nasty fall and break your hip. You know, I know that I should probably respect my wrestling elders, but I don’t think that you deserve it. A true veteran knows when it’s time for them to take their washed up ass home. Sorry to say, Kendra I think it’s your time. It’s time for some new blood to take that Vixen’s title, sorry babe.”

Calmly, Desiree lifts her right hand up towards her face and brushes her hair off her shoulder. Looking over at the camera, she smiles a bit before jumping to her feet on the mat. Never letting her gaze leave the camera, she begins to speak once again.

“Lethal you took the Vixen’s championship hostage. That’s a very unneeded strategy don’t you think? Look hun, I understand that you want that title just as bad as everyone else, but you have to work for it. This isn’t some bank robbery; you can’t just take the belt and run with hopes that nobody sees you.  You’re going to relinquish that title at Showdown. That very title that you stole is going to hanging high somehow on the USS Carl Vinson. Quite frankly, I don’t know how they’ll pull that off, but more power to them. Anyway, you’ll have to give up that title that you’ve been holding oh so dearly. I hate to burst your bubble; you’re not getting that title back. So get ready to lick your wounds, because there will be plenty of them.”

With a devious smirk on her face, Desiree walks over to the ropes nearest the camera. She quickly gets out of the ring from the bottom rope and jumps to the floor. She looks at the camera for a moment before turning her back to camera. With a slight hint of seductiveness, she bends down as the camera catches every moment. Slowly, she backs away from the ring, clearly pulling something out from under it. As the camera backs away, it’s apparent that Desiree has pulled a ladder out from under the ring. She uses her strength to pick the ladder up and slides it into the ring. Soon after, she follows by sliding herself into the ring. Getting back to her vertical base, she bends down and picks up the ladder. Quickly, Desiree sets it up. Turning back towards the camera, she blows a kiss at it. Taking her attention back to the ladder, she goes over to the right side and begins to climb. Once she makes it to the top, Desiree begins to speak once more.

“Ladies, remember this image. Remember this, as you will all be looking down at me when I ascend a ladder much like this. You’ll all be watching with tears in your eyes because I’ve taken away your dreams in one fell swoop. When I pull down that Vixen’s championship down, I’m going to show everyone that what I did last week was just the beginning. After I win the ladder match, the age of a true woman will begin across all of EAW. Ladies it’s no hard feelings, I’m just that much better than every single one of you. Whether you have one, two, or three names, the only name that’s going to matter is Desiree Drake. Wait I’m sorry…”

Desiree throws her hands into the air. She has a victorious demeanor about her as she stands on the ladder. Suddenly, she places her hands back down to her side and begins to speak once more.

“That’s Desiree Drake, the new Vixen’s champion.”

With that, Desiree blows a kiss at the camera as it slowly begins to fade to black.
Post November 5th 2014, 8:56 pm by MTM
~ The scene opens with Matt Miles, in full ring gear and a t-shirt, sat atop one of the many fighter jets on the USS Carl Vinson. He's looking out towards the sea in an almost dreamlike state, thinking about his match for the Interwire Championship against Vic Vendetta at the Showdown Supershow. After a brief moment, Miles regains his senses and notices the camera, jumping down from the jet once he has done so and begins to speak. ~

Underestimating you opponent. It's a mistake that every extremist has made on more than one occasion and it's a mistake that comes with a price. Three weeks ago I underestimated Moonlight Predator and paid a price that many would consider unnecessary. I had been beaten down and all he had to do was finish me off but instead, he decided that just beating me wasn't enough. I was placed on a glass table and covered in barbed wire that had been handed to him by Vic and then put through the table. As I said, I was scarred for life and that's not something that I wish to hide. As a matter of fact, I've embraced these scars. Call me a broken record but if I'm not mistaken this is EXTREME Answers Wrestling, a company where every night you have to put your body on the line, knowing very well that this could be your last match. You do everything in your power to try and get the victory, even if that means losing more than your fair share of blood, sweat and tears. However, last week it was Moonlight Predator that made the mistake of underestimating myself and Ares and paid his own price when his unsuspecting face was smashed in to the canvas beneath him. You see, that's what happens when you pair up two men who can work together as a unit and not as a leader and a follower. two forces combined will always be more powerful than two that are separate... but if Moonlight had not joined your crusade, you'd be all alone for this match, wouldn't you, Vic? You wouldn't have anyone who could cause outside inter- Oh, wait. Didn't MP get his head kicked back to Canada by Ares on Saturday? I can tell you now that Moonlight Predator won't be back. He's gone forever, even if you can't admit that. You know, I guess that means that the two of us are all alone for this casket match. Just you, me and that big ol' casket. Doesn't that sound fun to you, Vic? I hope so because you and that casket are going to be getting very familiar with each other at the SuperShow after I throw you inside. Except you don't think you'll be getting trapped in that casket, do you? Well, here's a reality check for you. There's a reason for what I'm saying and there's a reason that it's the truth: You counted me out the moment that you saw me. The day that you had Moonlight Predator attack me, you saw me as nothing more than just another extremist, a sheep, a "cancer". Look at me and look at Moonlight Predator. Which of us really is any of those things? Moonlight Predator allowed you to shepherd him towards this make-believe Promised Land of yours and since then has been nothing but a cancer to EAW, attacking other extremists, lashing out because he couldn't beat Alex Anderson and burying Jacob Steele so far that he had to rename himself Sephiroth. What's missing? You look at what he's done and you might think that's he's a brutal competitor. Go back before these past few weeks and he's exactly what you think of me: He's just another extremist. Moonlight Predator was a failure, through and through. He choked at Pain For Pride when he had a world title shot a few years ago and he choked again last week. Is that a man that you want following you in to battle? A man who has succeeded in nothing except falling flat at everything?

~ Miles then pauses for a moment and looks across at one of the fighter jets that has just landed on the USS Carl Vinson. He then looks down, breathing in the sea air before speaking again in an almost uncharacteristically serious tone. ~

I can tell you now that I will not amount to nothing like Moonlight Predator has.

I'm more than just another extremist looking for success. I'm more than a sheep. I'm certainly not any kind of cancer. I'm what EAW needs; I'll take on anyone who stands in my path, no matter the odds and I'll come out on top because that's what I do. Never in my life have I backed down from a fight and I'm not starting now. You may think that I'm no different than the challengers before me but you couldn't be any more wrong. I've come back from injuries a million times worse than the ones I suffered in my match with MP against opponents who are a million times worse than you and won. I'm not about to cave in to your beliefs like anyone else in my position would because I already have something to believe in. I believe in myself, whether I be the hero or the villain of the situation, and so far it's done me a hell of a lot of good. It's got me to here, facing you for the Interwire Championship and it's going to lead me to success in becoming the champion. Deep down, I know this IS the world where I want to reign as champion in. It doesn't matter who steps up to try and take it away from me or who I have to beat to become champion, I will gladly hold the honour of being the current champion. Unlike you, I appreciate the prestige that the Interwire Championship holds and want to continue it's legacy. You think the title is nothing more than a belt, a prop for Charles Manson that you can only hand to whomever you think is worthy of his blessing. Well I'm afraid I've got some bad news, Vic. That isn't how EAW works. You don't get to decide when you lose that title. You don't have the power to say who is truly worthy of taking that title away from you. The proof is in beating you one on one. That is how you know that your opponent is worthy. Charles Manson has nothing to do with it whether you can admit that or not.

~ Miles then looks up towards the sky as birds fly by, likely flying South for the Winter. He then brushes his hair back with his hands and looks around before getting up close to the camera and, in a quiet voice, speaks again. ~

But then this whole idea that Charles Manson is some kind of God is just another one of your delusions anyway. I'm sorry to tell you this Vic but you're nothing but an insane excuse of a man. You see, you can push this little Religion of yours on to people as much as you like but you will never get to those of us with half a brain. We have the ability to believe what we want, when we want, and you don't control that. You don't control anything. You're just another pawn on the battlefield, waiting to be taken down by a better piece. That better chess piece is me and I'm only a few spaces away from taking you out of this game for good and throwing you in to that casket. Let me tell you now that I'll gladly do so when I get the chance because even with the corrupt politicians, police officers and criminal, there's nothing worse than a man who doesn't understand that not everyone is as corrupt as himself. Vic, you're the biggest criminal of all and I can see right through your charade. While you parade yourself around as some kind of saviour, some kind of Messiah to the people, I know a liar when I see one. You want nothing more than the power that these politicians have so that you can become the biggest one of them all. You may have thought that your plan was going according to plan but, unfortunately, you've met your match sooner than you'd have hoped. I promise you Vic, when all is said and done, the man with the Midas Touch will leave victorious while you're left to rot inside of that casket. You're the most evil son of a bitch there is and there won't be a happier moment in my life than the one where I get to see you put down for good.

~ Miles leans back from the camera with a serious look still spread across his face. He speaks again, this time in a slightly angrier tone than before, clearly almost finished with what he has to say. ~

I hope you enjoy hell because you'll be seeing it soon. It's right where you and Moonlight Predator belong, only this time you won't have the luck that he had of being put down early.

~ Miles then leans forwards once more with the face nearly covering the whole of the screen, whispering his final words to Vic. ~

The Interwire Championship is coming home with me.

~ Miles leans back from the camera and walks off as the screen fades to black. ~
Caliban
Post November 5th 2014, 7:19 pm by Caliban
Date: 07/03/2014

We open on Caliban lounging on a couch with his feet crossed and no shoes on, he is wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and an orange dragonball
t-shirt. Sitting across from him is a female interviewer working for EAW, the camera settles on the two and the female interviewer begins 

Interviewer: For those who may not know you please fill us in 

Caliban: My name is Jordan P. Caliban, I'm from Coleraine Northern Ireland and I'm a pro wrestler

As he answers we get a short cut away to a hype reel of Caliban performing some of his moveset mainly his 630 splash it continues to play as the interviewer asks her next question and ends when he answers 

Interviewer: And what does being a pro wrestler mean to you in a world of sports entertainers?

Caliban: There are people in this business who do what they can to make it more about who they are outside the ring than who they are in the ring. The people who sit in the seats don't give a shit about who got what Valet pregnant or who is manipulating who to what championship thats why they boo these people. Sports entertainers kill this business but a guy like me? I'm the shot to the heart of pure adrenalin it needs every now and then to keep it going, I am here to implement a new brand of entertainment, high impact entertainment.

Interviewer: You make you debut on voltage in a 6 man tag with the Butcher Dakota smith and Kaol Wake the 3rd, strange bed fellows to say the least 

Caliban: If I was the kinda guy with a leadership complex Id do everything I could to put those two men under my pay roll or mind control or whatever. You see in those 2 men there lives monsters and in my mind there lives a few putting them all together could be a symphony of chaos or a clusterfuck depending on the opponents of course 

He finishes with a sly smile knowing what's coming next 

Interviewer: And what of your opponents? while you have 2 beasts at your back you are faced with 3 men who some would consider possibly more your size 

Caliban: Lets not beat around the bush about it, I am the smallest man in this match, hell theres a good chance Ill be the smallest man in most matches but unlike most I'm ok with that. You see the old boys made a mistake when they created American Pro Wrestling, they believed you had to be big and dumb enough to take direction but in truth there is so much more to what we do. Wrestling is about instinct, it's about angles and weaknesses, its the game of chess played with bones and blood. You could almost say my 3 opponents are all players of this game, one of my partners also seems to think he is or at least his manager does, I'm not really sure how that set ups working I don't know a whole lot about any of these men but I have seen there type before. My partners are 2 guys that I know a tag is like an on switch and they will climb in the ring and beat the shit out of someone, my opponents won't be as well understood by each other

Interviewer: 3 minds are better than one in most situations and if those minds can put their mental and physical prowess to good use as a team then surely that puts you on the back foot 

Caliban smiles wide and snake like and sits forward putting his feet on the floor and his hands on his knees 

Caliban: So therein lies the game plan, you see I am very fast in that ring, I am quick on my feet and in my head, those 3 minds trying to work together cohesively give my intellect bred of instinct a distinct advantage. All I have to do is manipulate them in a few slight ways to make sure they aren't able to communicate and then you will have 3 different guys with 3 different agendas trying to gain dominance over everyone in the ring, partners and opponents alike. But my team, I have a guy who loves to dish out pain, he doesn't think about it, he doesn't plan it it just happens. the other guy is a little bit more cerebral but I can make anyone listen to reason if I have to and with that extra voice he has in his ear I know I can make him listen to me too.

He lays back and crosses his legs beneath him on the couch spreading his arms across the back of the seat 

Caliban: And anyways this match takes place on the 7th of november meaning I am debuting on my birthday, Im gunna be light as fuck and quick as lightning. EAW is about to meet the most jump out the seat, shit your pants, holy fuck performer this company has ever seen. The Locker room is a toy box, the ring is the playground and I am here to take that mentality and raise the bar in how people approach pro wrestling. I am the first of a new breed, someone who understands that if you are as good as I am and god damn it I am good then wins and loses aren't something that should affect your way of life

The screen fades to black as the interview ends, for a second it looks like a blank screen, just darkness behind the glass but then the shadows move and a head raises its chin displaying an orange mask with Pumpkin detailing around the eyes, nose and mouth, it's creepy and disembodied and as it speaks the mouth shows less and less mask characteristics as it goes along on its long tirade of expletive nonsense before stopping dead mid word and cocks its head on side as if only noticing the device recording it 

Head: HI! My name is the Punkin and I live in the Ginger irish dudes head, I am the voice behind the masterpiece that is Jordan Caliban, I am the reason he is ruthless, I am the reason he is relentless, I am the reason he is dangerous. I am the lifeblood that brings Jordan Caliban to life! EAW you want answers? I am the answer to what the true personification of bloodshed and suffering looks like 

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next