Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Tarah Nova
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post October 23rd 2014, 11:22 pm by Tarah Nova
(OOC: Sorry for the lame promo! Its totally late and it sucks but there you go.)

*The scene begins with Tarah Nova smirking as she sits on a staircase backstage*

Well, I’m starting to realizing something. I have beaten Cameron Ella Ava before. Twice, actually. I wonder if she will remember how I smashed her ‘pretty’ little face in the ground. Or wait, maybe shes going to be like most of the other Vixens and say that they weren’t ready for the match against the Vixen Killer. Either way, I hold wins over her, A Hall Of Famer. Now I really need to ask you this, Cameron. Does it hurt that the spotlight is no longer on you and your Hall of Fame Championship anymore? That everything you have done in EAW is slowly getting pushed aside so NEW Vixens can shine? Or should I say, Vixen. You see, for the past weeks, I have been weeding out the Vixen division. I have fought and beaten down so many useless woman that are lucky that they can even call themselves ‘Vixens’. I would listen them all but I don’t think you would even know their pathic names let alone their faces. But two weeks ago, I called out the Vixen that needs to be beaten down the most here. You, Cameron. And last when you, Shockingly I might add, saved Nikki Nevermore from my beat down on here, I saw something in you eyes. Did I get under your skin? Am I breaking the hard shell known as The Best Vixen in the world? Hmm, I guess I have been taught something from Demon’s group after all..

So speaking of teaching. You actually think that I’m the one that needs to be taught a lesson? Out of all the Vixens here, me? That’s just too funny. And let me guess, you think you can teach me? I mean what's stopping you from teaching me a lesson out in the ring and breaking my spirit on Voltage? What’s stopping you from making me bleed and cry in pain out in the middle of that ring just like the Devil himself did? Huh? Oh and the answer is me by the way. I won’t let you cut me down like he did to. I won’t give you or him the pleasure of that. Never again. You see, the only reason why I’m targeting you, Cameron is because you are just like him. You two are the same person and if I can’t take him down, then I’ll take you down. Sure, you have more experiments in the ring then I do. you have been at the top of your game as of late too but so have I. Even after everything Demon as put me thought, I will stand my ground and beat you. So you can inflict as much pain as you want, deary. I will never let my spirit break for a stuck up woman like yourself. I mean why would I ever let it break again after everything I have been thought. All the burns, cuts, scars, bruises. No, no one can’t hurt me anymore.

As you all know, it's time for Ms. Cameron to join the rest of the nobodies that I have beaten. And I’m finally ready to show is the EAW universe what I truly am. A monster. A monster that Demon had made months ago. Before the black room and the pain, I have had a monster locked away, just waiting to break free. Though, I guess I could thank him for making me this way. I wouldn’t had became the Reckless Vixen that everyone loves to fear. But other then that, hes nothing and you can join in hell, Cameron. I wonder how you, of all Vixens, became his Queen? But- I guess it doesn’t matter because its my turn to rule. I’m going to chop you up and down your body till its bleeding raw. Cameron, everytime I think of him, I’m going to kick you right in the skull. Your face is only a mask because I know that Demon is under there somehow. So come Dynasty, I’ll show Demon that even his Queen can fall...

Off with her head.

*Tarah smirks at the camera then gets up and heads up the stairs into the darkness*
Abelard Becker
Post October 23rd 2014, 10:03 pm by Abelard Becker
I can't help but feel like the ultimate fourth wheel in whatever the hell is going on here. I know none of us like each other, but that's about all I know. It's no big secret I'm not exactly in touch with what's going on in EAW. 

Due to the fact that I'm undoubtedly the fourth wheel, I'll keep this short and rather bitter.

I appreciate what Ashten Cross does for me, as a man who was never all that good with words, it's nice to have someone who is that can speak on your behalf. HOWEVER, as good as they may try, no one can convey your exact thoughts for you, and I think that's where my signals got crossed up with... Cross. I swear that wasn't intended.

Ashten tried to make this tag team match on Voltage sound like this big, important epoch. That this could be one of the biggest, most important matches in history, he made it sound like I cared about this, I don't. I'm a fourth wheel and deserve to be so, I have absolutely nothing to gain by being in this match. I'm teaming with a man who in another month I will be tearing to shreds. I'm facing off against a psychopath and a failed main-eventer. Ashten said that if us four meet, at the same time in the same place it'll make for this spectacular climax that could end the universe. But in reality it's going to be nothing more than a petty clusterfuck and half the people will have know idea what's going on. 

And they'll like it. 

Who's they?

You know what THEY I'm talking about, don't act ignorant.

The same they I warned you about a year ago... 

The same they I told you about that were stringing us along like puppets...

Actually no, I warned you about a different they. I warned you about a they that were more or less pulling those strings from behind a curtain. A they that you really couldn't see with the naked eye unless you possessed a special... talent. A they that acted completely different on-screen than it did off. A they that tried and succeeded at making ME look like the bad guy.

Not that I wasn't one.

A they that dwarfs Quality Control.

You know, it's hard for me to fathom that people can be afraid of Zack Crash. The same man who once teamed with Brian Titus. 

Maybe that's just it, you're so used to the happy go-lucky Zack Crash that seeing him as an evil, power hungry tyrant is just too much for you to handle. Well here's something that'll hopefully calm your nerves, I want you to remember this.

People don't change.
Tyler Parker
Post October 23rd 2014, 7:31 pm by Tyler Parker
Oh, don't get me wrong, Lucian. I know you won't care about respect or anything else other than the National Extreme Championship. Though it isn't me who has to take it from you. It's you who has to take it from me. It's my name that's on the nameplate of it, I'm the one who's holding it. So you're going to have to pull all of the stops if you think you're going to walk away with the National Extreme Championship. Prince of Phenomenal and Aren Mstislav are going to have to as well. I'm glad you had something to say though because I almost thought you were going to squander another opportunity. If you haven't started to realize yet, Lucian, this Saturday may very well be the last opportunity you have. At least, for the National Extreme Championship. How are you going to accomplish anything in life and in EAW if you don't know when to capitalize on an opportunity? It's when it's there for you. That's when you should capitalize on it. Before when you had an opportunity, you put in a decent but half-assed effort. Yeah, sure, that was then and this is now but what makes now any different? I know you've come a long way to get here and to lose, well, that'd be detrimental to your career. I know it's everything or nothing for you. Sadly, for you, it's going to be nothing for you because like I said, I want it more. Especially more than you. I've heard what you've had to say but there's no substance in it. Do you have any passion? Do you want the National Extreme Championship as bad as say you do? Or is that what you're trying to convince yourself? The way I see it, you don't. There's no passion, no desire. You really do have nothing, don't you? If there's neither, Lucian, then this Saturday you're hopeless.

Lucian Black isn't the only one who's hopeless though. In fact, I could say the same about you, POP. That isn't something I could say a few years ago. You used to have some passion for this business. That's it though --- you used to. You have no more passion for this business and you don't want the National Extreme Championship because you've had your mindset on bigger and better things ever since you've returned. Bigger and better things as in the World Heavyweight Championship but POP, you haven't even proven that you're capable of holding either. You've proven that you're on a whole another level than you were a few years ago but you haven't proven that you're on the same level as me or on the same level as Mr. DEDEDE. As far as I'm concerned, you aren't on the same level as me and you aren't on the same level as Mr. DEDEDE, so you should really reignite that fire that used to burn like a wildfire if you want to have that twenty-five percent chance. How bad do I want it? How bad do I want to hold onto the National Extreme Championship? Well, instead of having to tell you, I'm going to show you out there in the ring this Saturday. You're wrong though because I'm not bored and I don't think I could ever be because for seven months, I've been proud to be holding it. Why are you questioning my hunger? Do you know who you're questioning? You do know that I have more than anyone else, right? It's well known by now. I'm like a starving wolf. Have you ever seen a starving wolf before, POP? If you haven't, you are this Saturday because I'm going to satisfy my craving and I'm going to retain the National Extreme Championship. My hunger is why I'm on a greater level than you are and my hunger is why I'm the longest reigning champion in EAW today.

I've been waiting for this more than you have, Aren. I've been waiting for this after you've thought you had me where you want me. I've been waiting for this the moment you attacked me from behind. I have just two more days before I get my hands on you and when I do, you're going to beg me let go of you. You're going to beg me to forgive you. You're going to beg me to forget what all has happened. Though it isn't that easy, Aren. It isn't that easy to forgive you and it isn't that easy to forget what all has happened. After this Saturday I will but this Saturday, you're going to wish you never wronged me. You think I'd do to you what you did to me if it was the other way around? Maybe if I was who I was a few years ago but that isn't me. Why should I resort to attacking you from behind? I'm not pathetic. I should get over myself? Take your own damn advice. See, I expected you do what you did after you refused to shake my hand. That was unsportsmanlike conduct. We had a great match and then you disrespected me. I have every right to be pissed off but I'm not whining or complaining because you did what you felt you had to do and I know what it's like to do what I have to do. This Saturday, I'm going to do what I have to do and that's retain the National Extreme Championship. Whether I send you through one of the glass tables or not, I'm going to make sure you get all of the recognition or should I say, all of the attention you want. You deserve that much and I'm going to give it to you. Somehow, someway, you've managed to amuse me. Congratulations, Aren. In return, what I do to you this Saturday isn't just going to be amusing. It's going to be humiliating.
Norman Hellion
Post October 23rd 2014, 2:43 pm by Norman Hellion
I'm glad you're willing to die for your cause because that's exactly what's going to happen if you don't give up now. Trust me I know giving up isn't an option for you because even though you don't want to be labeled as a hero or a savior, if you turn your head ever so slightly, you will see your cape blowing in the wind. And when I tug on it, I won't be facing Superman's wrath, I'll just be facing - Brian Daniels. Don't get too caught up on the word "just" because like I said before, you are a decent extremist. I'm sorry but I can't say that you're the greatest thing since sliced bread like your fans do because I'm not biased. Well, not too much anyways. You are dangerous in the squared circle because you're like the energizer bunny. Just when I think you're down for good, you find a spark and you keep going. That right there is the best compliment you're going to get from me, so enjoy it. Something that I also know is that you gave Lannister his first loss - even though it wasn't in convincing fashion. I guess you could say that the word fluke could describe it. But this match of ours on Showdown will have a clear cut winner. A roll up will not be a factor because Norman and I, we are onto you. So tell me, who are you Brian? You asked me that same question, but I would like to hear your answer first. How do you define Brian Daniels? What are your goals? To get rid of RAGNAROK, correct? If that is your number one goal then I hate to break it to you, but you'll fall short, so stop it Brian. Think with your mind and not your heart. Do what's best for you and your career. I want to see you live to fight another day. This is your last warning as I'm trying to get through to you. I just want you to know that if you continue to pester us, you will no longer be an extremist. You'll just be another casualty. 

You are still confused about our friendship with Lannister. You even asked how we benefit from being apart of RAGNAROK and it's quite simple really. In fact I've answered this question all week long, but one more time won't hurt. Lannister and Brody make my job easier. They get through to Norman. They motivate him. They inspire him. They make him want to be better and that's all I ever wanted. Because like I said last time, Norman was struggling before they came along. He needed to be uplifted. He needed a reason to continue this journey instead of giving up and the RAGNAROK alliance gives him a purpose. A purpose that's bigger than him. The reason why Lannister didn't help Norman win the Answers World championship at Territorial Invasion is another simple answer. RAGNAROK did not exist yet and even if it did, whether you believe me or not, I wouldn't have asked them to get involved because Norman is fully capable of winning the title on his own. He was well on his way of doing so until Stan got involved, which we all know by now. Norman as Answers World champion benefits not only Showdown or the championship itself, but it would be beneficial to EAW as a whole. Because Hades? His reign has been nothing but controversial. Even Xavier Williams defeated him for the title but the reason why it didn't count is because Demon took his CITV contract. Don't you see? Hades has caught so many lucky breaks since the day he became champion and at this Showdown super show, he'll catch another one when he faces Diamond Cage. Normally Cage is a dangerous man. He's a loose cannon, or so they say. I thought for sure he would beat Hades with ease, but now? Diamond Cage is fragile. He's moody. And most of all? He's scared. You can see it in his eyes because even he knows that he's not ready to carry such a workload that only a world champion can carry without crumbling. But Norman on the other hand? He's ready. He was born to wear the Answers World championship on his shoulder. So only one can hope that either Crash or Murrow realize that Diamond Cage isn't his normal self. He needs time to get himself together. So why not plug Norman into the match? It certainly wouldn't hurt because then the show would be watchable. It's a win-win. 

But back to you Brian. Before I go, I would like to address two topics. The first one being that you're right, this war won't end until one side (Elite) finally realizes that their careers and lives are in danger. Like yourself, I expect this war to drag out and that's exactly what this is going to be, a war. But what it isn't going to be is a rivalry. In order for this to be a rivalry, it would have to be evenly matched for the most part. This? This is going to be as one-sided as they come. RAGNAROK will dominate from start to finish and I know you'll have a thread of hope throughout it all and the sooner you let me cut it, the better. Lastly, you said you'll adapt while Norman will never change. At first I was going to let this comment slide but after giving it a lot of thought, I say screw it. Since day one, Norman has been constantly adapting and evolving. When I say since day one, I'm not talking about EAW - I'm talking about his life. When others made fun of him on the playground, he had to adapt. He had to learn that words are just that, words and he would often counter those words with his fists. When Norman left his family "farm", he had to adapt. He had to learn how to live on his own. He learned how to catch his own food and how to chop wood for warmth. EAW is no different. In his first match on NEO, he had to adapt rather quickly or else he would've been released. I taught him that it's okay to be violent in EAW. In fact it's encouraged. And when you three go after Norman, what do you think will happen? He'll adapt - so don't be fooled by The Behemoth, Brian. He is smarter than he looks. Always keep your guard up.
Post October 23rd 2014, 1:14 pm by MTM
~The scene opens up zoomed in on a widescreen television set that has been screwed to the wall behind it. The TV flickers on to reveal that Showdown had been DVR'd on the set top box. On the screen is Matt Miles, near lifeless, lying atop a glass table in the centre of the ring. The TV then cuts to Vic Vendetta handing a large roll of barbed wire to MP. MP proceeds by wrapping it around Miles until there isn't an inch left to be used before climbing up to the top turnbuckle for Only By The Night. Just moments after Predator is able to nail the shooting star press the clip rewinds, showing a repeat of what happened.. then again, and again, and again, and again until eventually the camera turns around to reveal an almost enraged Matt Miles, in full business attire, sat in his office chair. Miles then drops the remote, followed by his head, before talking to the camera.~

Last week I put not one but two feet in the grave. The first foot was placed when I underestimated Moonlight Predator and found myself wrapped in the very barbed you all just saw and being put through a glass table. I allowed myself to slip up and I paid the price for it. The second foot entered the grave when I accepted the challenge of Vic Vendetta. 'So then why did you accept?', I hear you ask. The answer is quite simple: When I accepted Vic's challenge it wasn't my foot going in to that grave; it was Vic's... and if I have to pull Vic in with me to get what I want then so be it.

~Miles picks up the remote from his desk again and rewinds again, this time to just before Moonlight Predator hit the shooting star press. Miles tells the cameraman to keep quiet and just listen to what Vic says.~

KILL THE CANCER, PREDATOR, KILL IT.

Cancer. 'CANCER' HE SAYS. The only cancer on Showdown is the blind shepherd attempting to lead the lost sheep to the promised land, convincing them he has the one true ideology and that all must follow despite having no sense of direction himself. The man that misleads others in to believing that he is the Messiah and that we are his disciples, spreading his fallacies to all of us, hoping that we fall victim to his deceit. Vic Vendetta is the cancer that must be killed, not me. I am not the man who forces his beliefs on others. I am my own man and I intend to keep it that way. I'm coming for you and that Interwire Championship, Vic, and it really is quite fitting that I'm facing Hades, the man who crushed your dreams of becoming World champion but a month ago.

~Miles looks down towards his desk again, this time chuckling to himself as he grabs a pen and a pile of documents and begins signing each of them one by one. Light drops of rain can be seen pattering against the large windows behind him. It becomes apparent that a thunderstorm is brewing as large black clouds fly over the sky, covering up the sunlight as they do so. Miles looks back up and speaks again.~

Hades, you understand what it's like to have stood toe to toe with Vic and at Territorial Invasion you didn't let him take your title away from you, you overcame the odds and you won. I intend to follow in your footsteps on our supershow. You're the Answers World Champion and I have nothing but respect for you and your ability but I promise you that no matter how hard you kick me around, how much you rough me, how much pain you put me through, I'm not going to leave that ring until I have my arm raised. I need to win this match and preferably beat Vic's time while I do so because if I do both those things, I get to pick the stipulation for our match.

But I don't need to pick the stipulation to win. 
(Since MP would probably pick something in my favour anyway.)

I need to pick the stipulation for our match so that I can drag Vic with me to hell and back. I want to make sure that he suffers like I had to suffer when I was put through that glass table. Vic tried to take away my dignity and I refuse to let him do that. If I lose on Showdown this week, I'll be nothing more than a liar.

I am not a liar.

When I promise something I make sure that I honour that promise. This win means more to me than just picking a stipulation or even beating the Answers World Champion. My reasoning is deeper than any of that. I want Vic Vendetta to feel pain that he's never felt before, no matter the cost. Men as blind to the truth as he is must be stopped and just pinning him in the centre of the ring won't do that. Vic Vendetta needs to wake up and enter reality like the rest of us. You, myself and everyone else listening to me knows that. I'm not asking you to step aside and let me beat you, if I wanted that then I would have told you already. You have your problems with Diamond Cage and I understand how much you really want to beat me but right now, I want to beat you oh so much more. I've not come this far just to get stopped in my tracks now. In the last three months I've been thrown in to cages, put through glass tables and cut with barbed wire and I haven't let that hold me down. Hades, this week I'm not looking at you as the world champion or even an extremist; this week I'm looking at you as an endless brick wall standing in my way and if I want to get the advantage against Vic for that Interwire Championship, I'm going to have to break straight through you.

~The rain has now begun falling at a much faster pace, increasing in volume rapidly and completely covering the window now. The sound of thunder can then be heard before being followed by a flash of lightning. Miles turns his chair around and looks onwards towards it, mesmerised by the almost solid raindrops hitting the window in front of him.~

I'm not usually one to enjoy storms but tonight it could not have a more poetic meaning. There is a storm coming for Vic Vendetta... a brutal, raging storm that will not allow anything to block it's path as it seeks it's target. That target is Vic Vendetta's Interwire Championship and I am the storm. First, Hades, I'm going to make sure that after facing you I have my hand raised no matter what and next week... let's just say that lightning really does strike twice.

~Miles stands up, closes the blinds on his window and then brushes himself off before looking towards the camera one final time.~

I've called myself the man with the Midas Touch for a long time and I finally get the chance to prove to all of you just why that nickname has stuck with me through my EAW career. Vic, that title isn't staying round your waist for much longer because I'm going to take it away from you, even if that means ripping it from your cold, dead body. The Interwire Championship needs a worthy holder and I'm just the right extremist to fulfil that role. As for you Hades, I hope you're as familiar with hell as your name suggests because this weekend, I'm giving Vic a taste of what exactly I have in store for him. This is nothing personal to you, I just want to make sure that Vic reads loud and clear what I have to say to him. The only way that I can do that is by giving him an example of what I'm going to do to him. I hope you understand and that you intend to do the same to me for Diamond Cage but I promise you that you will not win. I'm going to beat Vic's time and then I'm going to beat him. It's just that simple.

~Miles walks out of his office with a blank expression on his face and shuts the door behind him. The screen then fades to black.~
Marco
Post October 23rd 2014, 12:32 pm by Marco
(The scene opens as Ryan Savage is sitting in the corner of his locker room with a bored expression on his face as he lets out a huge yawn. While doing so Diana begins to let out a chuckle and begins to speak.)

Diana: Well, Well, Well, isn't this a wonderful surprise...well I take that this doesn't shock either Ryan or myself at all. For some very odd reason he is being paired  with two men whom I think isn't even worthy to be on his team. Matter of fact I don't see why  he is even in this match in the first place. Like what would he gain from  winning this match? A confidence boost, the satisfaction of proving people wrong that he is one of the best wrestlers to have stepped. In this situation I feel that my love has nothing to lose nor have anything to gain in this match like his opponents and his "partners." 

Diana: Now with that being said I don't believe that my love will even bother to speak to anyone being involved in this match, so I'll be speaking on his behalf. Now I'm going to skip through the pageantry and the long winded speeches and get straight to business. Now Jamie I find it funny how you ask my Ryan where he is heading after losing the New Breed Championship and it's obvious where he is heading right now. He is headed back home to despair. So you can make these little cheap jabs about my love's unfortunate luck in the past month or so but your silly little jabs won't reach him. Your words won't reach him because lets simply put it this way Jamie so you and your partners and my love's partner can easily understand this. Ryan doesn't find any of you entertaining at all, he doesn't feel then need to go out and put effort into something where he knows that he won't get any pleasure from and I don't blame him. Maybe during the course of this match you'll be able to get him to put some type of effort in but in his eyes you're nothing but a toy that hasn't done much to live up to it's true purpose. So come Voltage, don't expect Ryan to do much of anything. So you can go ahead and take this hollow victory if you want but know this and know this well that when you and Ryan crosses paths once again you won't be so fortunate next time. 

(the camera pans over to Ryan Savage to see the look on his face and right before the camera fades to black, a smile on Ryan's face slowly appears.)
Post October 23rd 2014, 11:48 am by Guest
Alexander "The Olympian" Zeus 

Chapter 1: The Introduction

We take a beautiful shot of the temple Parthenon on the Acropolis of Athens.
Dressed in a blue suit, white pants and black shoes, Alexander Samaras better known now as Alexander Zeus is wandering around the most important surviving building of Classical Greece. He closes his eyes, he opens his arms and he embraces the spirit of the Athenian Empire. Alexander's plane leaves tomorrow morning and will lead him to a foreign land. This is his last opportunity to leave a goodbye to his beloved Country along with a promise to return stronger and wiser to the land that raised him to become the voice of his Country.

- Alexander "The Olympian" Zeus -

"Parthenon. The temple dedicated to the Goddess Athena whom the people of Athens considered their patron. In the mid-5th century BC, when the Athenian Acropolis became the seat of the Delian League and Athens was the greatest cultural centre of its time, Pericles initiated an ambitious building project that lasted the entire second half of the century. The most important buildings visible on the Acropolis today—the Parthenon, the Propylaia, the Erechtheion and the temple of Athena Nike—were erected during this period. In 1806, Thomas Bruce, 7th Earl of Elgin removed some of the surviving sculptures with the permission of the Ottoman Empire. These sculptures, now known as the Parthenon Marbles, were sold in 1816 to the British Museum in London, where they are now displayed. Since 1983, the Greek government has been committed to the return of the sculptures to Greece but this has yet to happen. See the story here is that no other country can match the greatness of Greece. That's why they are stealing our properties. An effort to steal some of our greatness."

Alexander looks proudly at the Greek flag that's raised near Parthenon.

"Do not judge me for my hatred towards foreign thieves. I'm only a man that loves his country. A man that understands that this is where it all began. Greece is where the world started to evolve. Before England, before America and before Russia, there was Greece."

Alexander now finds himself walking up the stairs of Acropolis, an ancient citadel located on a high rocky outcrop above the city of Athens and containing the remains of several ancient buildings of great architectural and historic significance.

"Greece is a democratic developed country with an advanced high-income economy, a high quality of life and a very high Human Development Index. Greece is a founding member of the United Nations, was the 10th member to join the European Economic Community and is also a member of numerous other international institutions, including the Council of Europe, NATO, OECD, OSCE and the WTO. Greece's economy is also the largest in the Balkans, where Greece is an important regional investor. See, people say that America is the land of opportunity yet the never said that about Greece. I am curious to find out if what they say about America is true or just...Mythology. And believe me, I understand Mythology when I smell it. I am from Greece after all."

We see more shots from the beautiful Acropolis.

"The Eiffel Tower, the Big Ben, the Statue of Liberty, they are beautiful but empty creations. Acropolis is filled with blood, sweat, tears and passion. My Ancestors made sure that no one could ever build something as beautiful as Acropolis. Now I understand that this little history lesson might seem boring to all of those lazy Americans, or Canadians or whatever. That's because if you are not from Greece you simply don't know anything about history. History was born within these walls. Now, I understand that people in EAW have questions. Who is this Alexander Zeus? Why he calls himself the Olympian? Why he thinks he's better than the entire EAW roster combined? It's simple. I am the son of Greece. The son of Alexander the Great, son of King Leonidas of Sparta, son of General Theodor Kolokotronis, Commander-in-Chief of the Greek revolutionaries and leading figure of the Greek War of Independence. And dare I say, the son of the Almighty Zeus the Father of Gods in Greek Mythology. As a child I was raised with the Adventures of Hercules, Odysseus and Achilles while you were raised with the adventures of Spiderman, Batman and Superman. That's what makes me better than all of you foreigners. I have pride, passion and dignity in my blood. All you have in your blood is toxins you injected on yourselves. But do not think that I hate you. I do not hate Americans, Canadians, Russians or even those creepy Chinese people. I feel sorry for you. I pity you for what you were raised to be. But fear not, your guardian has arrived. I will teach you, guide you and even share with you some of my proud Greek spirit. And who knows...maybe, just maybe, one day you may walk on those stairs and feel what I feel right now: Superiority!"

The sun is starting to disappear as Alexander wave’s goodbye to his Ancestors.

"Goodbye my spiritual fathers. I promise you that I will return to this historical land as the man I am destined to be. The voice of Olympus. The face of Greece. The hands of God. I give you my word my Ancestors, I will return here as Champion. And not just any Champion. A savior, a leader and dare I add...A God."

Alexander Zeus then sits down on a rock to enjoy the view of the dawning of the sun.
Post October 23rd 2014, 9:46 am by Bloody Jack
HOUSE OF GLASS PR0M0 #1

House Of Glass…the house of shattered dreams!

Oh you gotta love the EAW marketing department for coming up with that one.  They sure do know how to pick the perfect taglines for these FPVs, because this Glass Wallz Match, this entire show, hell even this whole feud between DEDEDE and myself has become representative of DEDEDE’s shattered dreams.

You know ever since I first arrived in EAW, I’ve noticed that EAW is a place where certain things seem to be in constant change.  But one of the few constants, one of the few things you could genuinely rely on to stay the same was this image of DEDEDE.  Every new, young Extremist who walks into this company eventually hears about the great and mighty Mr. DEDEDE.  They hear about his many feuds, numerous accomplishments, and about how he is “supposedly” the greatest Extremist who ever lived.  In fact, some people even go so far as to refer to him as “The Gawd”.  Of course, DEDEDE does nothing to dissuade this line of thinking, so for years he’s sat comfortably atop his pedestal, looking down on the rest of us with arrogance, feeding off of how everyone viewed him, eventually coming to believe a little too much in his own hype.  And no Extremist has ever seen fit to challenge him on this belief.  Oh there have been plenty of Extremists who sought to prove themselves by defeating him, but they only fed into the hype because they always challenged him with the thought in their head that he was indeed “Gawd”.  They challenged him because they wanted to be one of the few who conquered that mountain.  It wasn’t until I showed up that the curtain got pulled aside to reveal, not the Wizard Of Oz, but instead a plain, ordinary man who is no different, and no better than the rest of us.  Now the pedestal has fallen, and “Gawd” is being forced to walk amongst the rest of you.  It must be a difficult transition for you DEDEDE, to go from being so high to being so low.  I see you lashing out at all of EAW in response to your recent predicament, saying you’re not going to save anybody and doing the whole “I told you so” routine.  You may be mad at EAW for turning it’s back on you, and you may even be mad at me, but the person who deserves your blame the most is yourself!  For all your talk about how everyone is acting in the wake of my ascension, ultimately it’s you who is acting like the scorned ex-girlfriend.  You yell and scream at everyone, yet like all scorned lovers, you’re too blinded by your emotions to see the heart of the matter.  It was YOU who lost the faith of the people you ruled over.  All I did was take the seeds of   dissatisfaction that was planted beneath the surface by your corruption and shitty management, and I made it grow!  How else could I have made them dance along to my tune so well?  People have been calling me a manipulator, a spellbinder, and a con-artist, and while all of those things may be true, maybe this situation isn’t so much about my strengths as it is about your weaknesses.  Your weaknesses as a leader!  Clearly you couldn’t keep the faith or loyalty of those around you, otherwise they wouldn’t have danced to my tune so eagerly.  You can place the blame of their inadequacies if that makes you feel better, but that only shows why you weren’t fit to run this place.  In the end it all amounts to the same thing.  You weren’t the one they wanted anymore, and I managed to talk them into giving me the throne.

Of course there are now people who regret helping me attain this new authority.  They scorn me, calling me all kinds of horrible names.  But that’s ok.  You and I both understand that the distinction between good and evil is rarely that cut and dry.  This position teaches you that there are no heroes and villains, no black and white, just lots and lots of gray.  People may hate me and my methods now, but that’s only because they don’t understand.  Sometimes you must destroy if you want to rebuild something anew.  God saw fit to flood the world to cleanse it of sin.  Sometimes you must kill cells in order to fight disease.  If a forest grows too wild, a purging fire is inevitable.  I’m going to watch EAW burn, but I do so in order to create something better.  Chaos and anarchy must reign in EAW for it to be able to transform into the company it’s destined to be.  Everyone may hate me now, and possibly forever, but that’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make to be the one who led EAW to its promiseland.  I’m capable of doing that, whereas you are not DEDEDE.  You look out there, and when you listened to people complain, you saw inadequacy, talking about what you and the other so called “legends” had to go through.  But this ain’t 2008 anymore DEDEDE, it’s 2014, and it’s high time you and everyone else learned to evolve.  I look out when I hear someone complain about my regime and I see potential.  All they need is the right environment!  And maybe my tactics are unconventional, but sometimes you need to strike a child in order for them to learn.  Sometimes you need tough love.  As they say…spare the rod, spoil the child.

However, this final confrontation between you and me isn’t about who is or isn’t Chairman or about saving EAW from my “evil” grasp.  No, those things don’t matter anymore to you, do they?  For you, this match is about redemption.  You’re so eager to save face, to maintain this image of the invincible “Gawd” you spent years building that you went so far as to challenge me to this Glass Wallz Match.  And like you said, when does the champion EVER challenge the challenger?  You’re so desperate at this point, you’ll risk everything you have left for a chance to beat me.  But I have a dirty little secret for you DEDEDE.  The outcome of this match, whether it be you or me as the winner, won’t change a damn thing!  Because no matter how much you yell, no matter your threats and proclamations, no matter what championship you wear, no matter if you beat me or not, these people no longer view you as the man you once were.  To them, you’re just another sheep in the heard…AND I’M THE ONE WHO MADE THEM SEE IT THAT WAY!  I’ve taken this reflection of you, and like glass, shattered it into a million pieces.  Now no matter what you try, you can’t put the pieces back together.  The true, and very vulnerable you is out in the open for ALL the world to see.  You say you’re not afflicted, but you’ve been the most afflicted of them all by me!  Think back to all the times you gambled against me.  You assured people I didn’t have the funds to buyout EAW…you were wrong!  You promised The Board would not support me…you were wrong!  You vowed Team DDD would beat Team Crash at Territorial Inavsion, and guess what…YOU WERE WRONG!  You’ve been afflicted because I’ve gone the turned your words, the most important weapon in your arsenal, into a worthless pile of shit.  When have you ever been challenged the way I’ve challenged, and when have you ever been so soundly humiliated?  You say if I don’t beat you at HOG, I’ll be looked upon as a failure, but I see things rather differently.  In my mind, I’ve already won the match that mattered the most, and that was at TI.  You may wear the crown, but I’m the one sitting on the throne, which forever places you beneath me!  And without the throne, a crown is nothing but a gaudy, overpriced piece of jewelry.  Insecure?  What the hell do I need to be insecure about now?  I occupy the greatest position of power in this business, and no championship (or lack thereof) will strengthen or weaken that.  In fact, if I wanted to, I could strip you of the title right now on whatever grounds I want.  But beating you and taking the title from you one-on-one will be so much more gratifying.  It’ll be the final humiliation to complete your total downfall.  How perfectly ironic it is, the Extremist you nor any of the other staff believed in, is the one who will finally slay the giant known as Mr. DEDEDE.  Perhaps then you’ll understand what your biggest mistake was as a Chairman. 

You say I’m a joke of a chairman and businessman?  Well then, what does that make you since The Board say fit to give you a vote of no confidence?  You say you’re going to prove I’m a contradiction; that I NEED the World Championship to solidify my authority?  If that’s true, then where were all the belts you held as Chairman?  All this tough guy talk about how tough you are, to me it’s nothing more than a small dog barking at the end of his chain.  BARK, BARK, BARK…that’s all you can do now.  But where’s your bite?  You don’t have a bite anymore.  And you never will again!  Even if you do win, even if you manage to hold onto that little strap of leather and gold that gives your career it’s last remaining meaning, it won’t matter.  You’ll celebrate and go to sleep that night thinking you’ve accomplished or proven something.  But then you’ll wake up in pain from all the cuts and bruises, realizing that your victory was hollow.  You’ll realize that while you may have won the final battle, I have won the war!  Because I’m still Chairman, and I’m still yours…and EVERYONE’S boss!  And in that moment, you will know ultimate defeat.  Then, like the Glass Wallz that will soon surround us…you…will…be…BROKEN!!!
LVCIAN
Post October 23rd 2014, 9:45 am by LVCIAN
[A man wearing a grey jacket with a tank top underneath it and a pair of sunglasses is shown walking in a street adjacent to where House Of Glass will be taking place on a sunny day. Ultimately, he finds the arena and stares at the camera with an angry countenance]

I've been in a bit of a mood lately... Why? Why?! It's been five years, five long years. Despite the fact I have beaten the cream of the crop, despite the fact I have BECOME THE CREAM OF THE CROP, it seems they don't deem me worthy enough to battle DEDEDE for the World Heavyweight Championship. Oh but I am worthy enough to contend for a second tier title. Zack Crash and his little legion of ass kissers just took over and I am already sick of them. I hope things get better, I really do, but the truth is they won't. EAW is a sinking ship and everybody knows that and instead of doing something about it, instead of fixing what is broken in the ship, they jump off desperately trying to save their lives. Nobody has any balls anymore and that is sad. Am I really the only one willing to go down with this ship?? Am I the only real man around here? DEDEDE said he's not our hero, he was the first one to jump out of the ship and into the ocean like a coward, but right now? Whether he likes to admit it or not, he is our ONLY hope. You better not fuck up like you did the last time, the last thing I want to see is Zack Crash as World Champion again. If you disappoint us again... I'LL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TO GET PLASTIC SURGERY. I'LL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE TO EAT THROUGH A DAMN STRAW FOR THE REST OF YOUR MISERABLE DAYS. I'LL MAKE SURE YOU END UP IN A WHEEL CHAIR. I hope my words didn't fall on deaf ears, for your own good, DEDEDE. I have been National Extreme Champion before, I have been New Breed Champion before. If I have to do it all again, if I have to win the NE title again to get one step closer to Crash, DEDEDE and the most prestigious and illustrious prize in Dynasty and all of EAW  then so BE IT.

It's funny how someone as experienced as Prince Of Phenomenal makes a mistake only a rookie would make. POP thinks this is going to be an easy win for him, he thinks he has what it takes to dethrone Tyler Parker. I'm not going to refute that, maybe he can actually dethrone Tyler Parker, but if my memory serves well it's a fatal four way match and not just any kind of match... A GLASS TABLES MATCH. Do you have any idea what that means, POP? You'll be inserting yourself into an environment I am more than used to, an environment I am highly familiar with, YOU WILL BE WALKING INTO MY PLAYGROUND. And believe me when I say this, nobody leaves that ring unscathed when they just had a fight with not the king of extreme because let's face it that is a label I have more than lived up to, THE GOD OF EXTREME. THAT IS WHO I AM AND THAT IS WHOM YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF COME HOUSE OF GLASS, POP! Explain to me how exactly somebody who has been in these sort of match ups is a non factor, POP.. I'm listening... I'M LISTENING. I don't hear a peep. You may not know this yet, but you will this Saturday though, I AM a threat to you, I pose a threat to Parker's title and you're damn right I represent a threat to Aren Mstalav or whatever the hell he is called. You're focused, you are ready, what makes you think - what makes you think I AM NOT FOCUSED AND READY, POP?! Life made me ready for anything, everything I have been through, I am ready for anything or anyone. I'm ready to dethrone Parker, hell, I am ready to dethrone DEDEDE. I'm ready to beat the living daylights out of you, Parker, Aren and whoever feels like joining the party.

History repeats itself, Tyler. Once again we're on opposite sides and you're damn right we are ONCE AGAIN going to beat the hell out of each other. I don't expect less from you. I'm glad the respect is mutual, I really am. But don't think for a second I will care about respect when the bell rings. I won't care about a damn thing, but walking out of House Of Glass the NEW National Extreme Champion. It's easier said than done. You want to retain that championship? You're going to have to take it from my cold, dead hands. You see, Tyler, I have come way too far to lose it all because if I lose this match I LOSE IT ALL. You don't want that, you don't want to see me hopeless, you don't want to see me absolutely hopeless because when I am like that, hopeless,  I tend to rip heads off, I tend to do really, REALLY bad things and nobody wants to see that side of me. Or maybe you've been witnessing that side of me since I started speaking in front of these cameras. Who knows??? The truth is I crave championship gold, more than anything in this cruel world and I will not sleep, I will not eat until I GET WHAT I WANT.

According to Aren I don't deserve the National Extreme Championship... But he does, right? What have you done to deserve anything in this company, Aren? Let me answer that question for you... NOTHING. You aren't even deserving of being called an extremist. You think you're better than me because you look like Christmas tree with that jacket? News flash, you are NOT. maybe you're right about something though. Maybe honor is dead, maybe I have been fighting for nothing all this time. You could or could not be right, but who cares? I certainly don't. You see, honor is irrelevant to me  today because I am pissed off. All I care about is KICKING YOUR ASS, KICKING POP'S ASS AND KICKING TYLER PARKER'S ASS TOO. You're going to want to hide, you are going to want to run when you come face to face with me, but no mater where you hide, no matter how far you run I will find you and I will spill your blue blood all over the ring. Nothing and nobody will save you, not even Jesus Christ himself because NOTHING AND NOBODY CAN STOP ME!!

[Camera fades to black]
The Elite-Lord
Post October 23rd 2014, 4:06 am by The Elite-Lord
For the first time, in a long time, perhaps the only time, Lannister can say he has been battered, and he has been bruised. It came behind a story of riddles, one even Lannister did not see coming, that he must admit. It came at the hands of a well-thought out threat, that no one saw true. Starz Stun, Brian Danny, Duban of Spades... unleashed the tirade of attacking Lannister when he was one, and not three.

But Lannister does not blame you, Elite, because for once, RAGNAROK and Elite have... finally met on common ground. No more prejudice, no more Americanized, simplistic views on this way of life. No more judging RAGNAROK for the "monsters" they are. For just this past week, Elite proved they are one of the same. And nothing less. But surely nothing more. Lannister understands this is just a part of the business - the urge to dominate, the urge to prey, the need to conquer. This is not a method that only Lannister lives by, for as much as the Answers of Extreme Wrestling has tried to slander Lannister's way since his debutation on the Voltage. You see, Starz Stun, Duban of Spades, and Brian Danny... the primitive ways of our nature will always prevail. Just like animals, that's all anyone is in this way of life. Why is it that RAGNAROK understood this long before anyone else? Idealistic is simply that of the bottled mind, wishing to be something greater in the eyes of perception. When these three fiends put Lannister through a TV monitor, they only proved what Lannister knew all along - insane and sane are that of equals.

How long, how long has Lannister and Lannister's close friends been told they're only a bunch of greedy, filthy, opportunistic men who make a living on cheap-shotting the talent around them? How long, Lannister asks again. How long. But have no fear, for RAGNAROK brings the monster out of anyone that comes in contact with them. This is to be expected. It pays to be... insane in order to be sane. Elite may have paid their "Iron Price" on that of Lannister, but Lannister is not appalled. He is flattered. Flattered, that Elite have risen above the waters at the expense of one Lannister... only to meet their destiny's end, and drown out and suffer at the Glass of House. Lannister has no thirst for your fear, Duban of Spades or Starz Stun. Keep casting that illusion that fear is what drives Brody and Lannister. Keep feeling that sense of security, just to make you feel alive again. Lannister has always been in the opinion that crippled emotions feed the thought of existence. These two men, these pretenders, can wish upon the thought of holding these tag team championships, but once that circle of trust is foregone, only the footsteps of RAGNAROK are left in wait. Lannister seeks no fear, nor does he plan to see it, but he does anticipate the shadow of doubt. But shadow or not, blind leads the blind, and this empty thought will only lead to Lannister's personal retribution.

The end of this... greed, is well, out of your control. You three may have become the monster it requires to stand toe-to-toe with the physical beasts that Lannister and Psycho Brody are, but why, experience shall take its toll. Norman Hellion too, for the doomsday that is long awaiting Brian Danny. For there is nothing to be done, except to lay hopelessly like a sheep led to a slaughter. The march into the sea, with the idea in mind that the ship itself isn't going to make it through this heavy storm. And that's exactly what this is. RAGNAROK's the storm, the flock that's bound to break. An anchor won't save you here, for the bottom meets the tide, and these Elite aspirations with it. A crash along the waves, no doubt. How unique of a situation it must be, to feel like you've been set-up all along, only to realize it was your own doing. RAGNAROK has Elite just where they want them, in the middle of that squared-ring, where its only RAGNAROK's business to be taking care of you. The lone ship in the deep blue sea, with the kracken... the RAGNAROK, somewhere in wait. That's what this feels like to Lannister, and soon enough, it'll feel like that to you too. Piece by piece, sail by sail, RAGNAROK will devour this dream of treasure. Until finally, this ship cracks under its own weight, destined to be the next victim to this drowning.

Now Lannister won't tell you just to pack up and hightail it back to shore and save yourselves, because well, Lannister expects you to know that's no longer in the realm of possibility. For only the shades of gold, and the shades of red, are what is left for you to see until RAGNAROK engulfs you whole. And for those listening to this now, who well... believe in the "American Way". Be sure to leave the TV off at home, for this Glass of House surely will be where those landed dreams die. For Starz Stun and Duban of Spades won't even make it shore, won't be able to see the grand statue of liberty, the capitalist's democracy. The land where ra-ra speeches aren't far and wide, and honor and pride prevail. Because if you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention. No, no, the only land that Starz Stun will ever see, is the one where lady liberty rots away. But well, that's why they call it, "The Iron Price".

You can't pay an iron price on Lannister and expect it to succeed, for Lannister can only resemble that of steel - the type that is neither broken or bendable. The only iron that's left is what's left in the Starz Stun. But Lannister sends you a newsflash Mr. Stun, iron is brittle, and it will break, even if it chooses not to bend. As for Duban of Spades? Well, he's only that of copper - bright, shiny, reliable... but not worth much at the end of the day. And it just so happens the end of the day is drawing near. Don't you just love it when life revolves around a flat circle? You think you got the best of Lannister with this "Iron Price"... Lannister scoffs at this idea. Hear Lannister chuckle, hear it loud. For how many times does Lannister have to keep telling you...

Lannister's price... RAGNAROK's debt... are the only ones...

WORTH PAYING FOR.
Mstislav
Post October 23rd 2014, 2:03 am by Mstislav
(Aren roams the dark and desolate room, reminiscing about the time he has had there, with a smile he looks at the camera)

This place has been like a home to me. It has been a place for all my outbursts, all my delusions, and everything that made me a young fool. I revisit this place not for a hit of nostalgia, no but to bury that young Aren, the young fool, who thought hanging out in a boiler room made him fearful. You see this is the last time I shall step into this room, this is the last time that I will let the ego of a young fool overtake the glorious purpose I have be burdened with since I stepped foot in the ring. The reason if you people have not noticed is the fact that I am going to House of Glass to win myself a title. And not just any title, no this title is the one I have been yearning for, since I’ve set the plan in motion, the title in question is the National Extreme Championship. The only person in my way is Tyler Parker. Now I know at House of Glass, it is not just me and Tyler, no instead of an epic conclusion to what was supposed to be a grand battle, it’s been demoted to four way match with the ever disappointing Prince of Phenomenal and Honor hungry Lucien Black. The competitors have experience in such an act like this, the Glass Tables match, and yet I feel no threat, in fact I feel like I’m in a bad circus act with a strong man, a clown, and a side-show freak, and I’m the ring leader of this disaster fest. I am in control of what is going to happen in this match, and these people don’t know it, no. They chose to cast me aside as if I am nothing. Like POP for example.

POP is the very definition of a supporting character in a story. He is just there to fill in a whole, a gap if you will. He’s not of importance, he just happens to be at the right place and time to be put in this match. Unlike POP I’ve had a purpose, I’ve had a plan, and I’ve been the bane in Tyler’s side, and all POP has going for him is being sour about a loss to Tyler. Something petty and pathetic, that can only personify POP. I am not a non-factor POP, I am THE factor, I am the person that if I was absent than no one would come and pay to see. If we were to put POP vs Tyler Parker on the card no one would pay to even come in a take a fucking shit. POP you are worthless, and you know this, as you try to stay relevant by sticking to the big thing going on around you now. This is little thing on which you think you are important is nothing but your illusion, your fatal contradiction. Drop out while you can POP, or I swear that before the bell rings to signify the end, you will be wishing you never set foot in between me and my title.

I could say the same for Lucien, but he has proven he wants this, he has proven that he could win. But yet you have never proven that you deserve the title. Deserving and wanting are two different things Lucien and you are still in the wanting. You have talk, you have strength, but you are not ready for a title. I don’t give a damn if you have been waiting for this opportunity, I don’t even give a damn about this stupid honor you have been fighting for all the time you’ve found something new to fight for. You fight for honor for all, all the weak and the small. All so noble Lucien, but it is just empty promises for you and the so called honor. You are in EAW this place has been sucked dry of honor, there is no honor left. You could even say honor is dead. This is your wake up call, and you need to pick up Lucien. No more honor, nothing left to fight for.

And the man of the hour Tyler, I’ve been waiting for this. I have been waiting to get in that ring with you again, and take that title off of your waist. But hey look at it this way, now you can bitch about losing your title instead of being sore about something simple as attacking you from behind. It’s funny though this big man of a champion is shit mad about being attack from behind even though, since winning the title, he should have expected something like this. Yet here he stands whining like he’s the spawn of Alex Anderson. But you know he is right, I am stuck-up. Hell no hiding from that, if you look up stuck-up in the dictionary there I am with a smile plastered on my face. And I will gladly take you side of that argument, but that’s the thing. You try to insult me by telling me shit I already know. I know I whine, I know I complain, but there is a reason. The reason is I have been wronged I have been looked over for too damn long. In fact just now I will admit I’ve reached the highpoint of being relevant than I have for a long time. I deserve to whine, I deserve to complain, because I deserve to be recognized for what I have done. I want your title, yes, this is true, but special treatment is not what I want. In fact that is far from it, I want recognition, and I can’t get that without taking some down like you Tyler. You got your facts turned around, and your opinions about me all wrong. You see being a prince isn’t just all play, it’s a burden to try and keep your name in the limelight, and I’ve done just that, even though you don’t think the way I’ve done it is ethical. But that doesn’t matter come Saturday. Like you said, we each have twenty-five percent of winning and seventy-five percent of losing. But that is just basic math, if you take in the account of all things then you will see that the odds of anyone winning goes up exponentially. And that includes the odds that you lose to a fucker like me.  Each of you bring your best because I don’t want to be you all at your very worst.

(Aren exits the boiler room and the camera pans revealing a welder and a can of spray pain. He puts on a welding mask and begins to weld the door shut. Aren grabs a spray can, and paints “Never Again” before leaving the room to waste away.)
Post October 22nd 2014, 9:24 pm by Guest
KENDRA ... come out, come out, wherever you are!!  Heh-he-he!

I can't think of a more fitting match to exploit the death of a legend than a Taipei Deathmatch.  Just think about it, there will be no Christopher Corrupt and no Tiberius Jones there to refrain us from tearing into each other.  It'll only be Lethal and Kendra;  Kendra and Lethal, two deprived Vixens who believe they have what it takes to be the Leading Lady this company needs to kick off the Vixen's Division but let's face it, your ingenue days are long over.  It's time that you step out of the fading spotlight that showers you in it's omni radiance and make room for someone who is more than capable of filling the void you left ages ago.  And failed to replenish, might I add.  Tell me something, how did it make you feel to see me walk down the ramp that night?  What was it like being manhandled for probably the first time in your career?  Was it as good for you, as it was for me?  Ha-ha, ha-ha, ha, ha.... what was it like, to finally be the underdog?  To finally feel defeated!?  To have your dreams so close and yet so far away, but close enough to where you're able to watch them crumble right before your very eyes?  Last week you struggled to figure me out, and in spite of my efforts to convince you that you'd never understand me, you still made your little assumptions about me.  But truth is you will never understand me until you've walked 10 miles in my shoes, and Ken-Ken I'm going to make sure that you know exactly what I'm all about.

All of this will end exactly how it began, with our Heroine left breathless in the ring wearing a crimson mask.
Brian Daniels
Post October 22nd 2014, 8:01 pm by Brian Daniels
I've seen what you've done, I understand your purpose--- but I highly disagree with how everyone has approached this scenario. What quarrel do I have with you or Psycho Brody? I've been fixated on successfully tearing the image of Lannister into halves. It's only unfortunate that you are to believe that Starr Stan acts only for himself, because how exactly have you benefited off of Lannister? There were some victories and blindsided attacks, then what after that? He hasn't supported you in your devotion to grasp your very first World Championship, but he sure has benefited off of you when it comes to overpowering the odds when they're stacked against him. Don't try to redirect all of the deception back onto me, don't you understand? I know who Starr Stan is, I know what he's capable of, I've been here since 2009 and am fully aware that he only acts for himself. But pause for just a minute, what or who do you actually think I am? I'm not Starr Stan, I'm not Devan Dubian, but I'm Brian Daniels. I no longer need to express myself in the underdog fashion, my back story is just that--- behind me. You've been in this maniacal mindset where "Peter" has overpowered your decisions, so he stood as this guardian when Lannister wasn't there to assist you, because Lannister wasn't even in existence. It's embarrassing at times to look at the amount of times people have attempted to influence you and the one that does is the worse possibility to do so. I could go on and create theories of how he did it, why you accepted, and what the outcome will be like for you, but let's not foresee our futures for right now, shall we? Let's take a look at the present day, where we continue to brutally assault one another until the other one gives in. No defeats, no victories, no stalemates have been able to us to a sudden conclusion of which side has been decided victorious. It's a nonstop rotation of who plays victim next, will it be you? Will it be me? Will it be Psycho Brody and Lannister? Will it be Devan Dubian and Starr Stan? You're right, there's multiple answers to these plots in which we scheme in our mind. All of which have fallen victim to the sins of their rivals, this, all of this Norman... it's never going to end.

It's not going to end until the point has been made between either side. You're currently gunning to force yourselves as this immovable and unstoppable faction that takes no prisoners. Isn't that correct? You're quite like the typical human being who seeks out power and is willing to sacrifice anything in his path, possibly even himself to obtain it. Sounds sort of similar to your current state, right? You want to send this bold message across the entire company that you three will play as the justice system, and who's to stop you? We're under the most insane authority figures, there's practically no rules to abide by these days. It's really a shuffle of if you can be stopped, I'm openly saying that alone--- you three would slaughter me like a pig waiting to turn to bacon. The pig however, would not plead for his life, he'd beg for his inevitable end. That's how dangerous you are, that's how dangerous your friends are. But have you gone through the files more than once? Because just alone, I can be as dangerous as you... even more at times. When I'm set out to accomplish something, in order to put an end to that--- you'll have to put me in a lifeless state, but only then you can add the final nail into the coffin. I know you're willing to, I know RAGNAROK is willing to, but guess what? I'm willing to die to cease the symbol RAGNAROK has brought upon us all. I don't like to consider myself a hero nor a savior to this industry, I only do what's best for everyone in it. You three? You're not what EAW needs ever, they don't need three grown men breathing down their necks, they don't need to be worried about looking over their shoulders--- whether  if you're off the marketplace or not. You're always going to be working for someone, revealed or not. And if that person wants to "X" out a certain extremist or vixen from the company, what's to stop him or her from sending their hound dogs after said extremist and or vixen? You guys will never change, it's a new day but the same process. That's where your downfall will begin, I adapt while you make no changes. It's what I've done for my entire career, this? This is no different from the challenges I've come across from the past. It may not be a walk in a part, but where's the fun in that?
Norman Hellion
Post October 22nd 2014, 6:26 pm by Norman Hellion
Let me make something perfectly clear, Brian. Norman and Brody, they don't do Lannister's "bidding". You are trying to make it sound like he is this strict owner, while they are his attack dogs. No, that's not how it works. There is no clear cut leader of RAGNAROK and why do you think that is? It's because we don't need one. We are all equally powerful and I'm not just talking about strength in numbers. The decisions we make, we discuss beforehand. If someone disagrees with the plan, then we hash it out until all three men vote in favor. Tell me Mr. Daniels, when it comes to a team, what is most important? I'm fully aware that there are many answers to this question, but my answer is a simple one - it's the ability to be unselfish. When it comes to RAGNAROK, we don't try to out do one another, like for example, fighting over who gets the pinfall. This alliance isn't about being in the spotlight, even though we are constantly front and center in it. This deadly alliance is about righting the wrongs and for me, it all starts with your friend, Stanley. Before I continue, let me tell you something you probably already know about him. He's selfish and greedy. On the surface he makes it out like he's ready for this war, but we both know that he's not prepared. For your own good, I just hope you don't fall victim to his bullshit, I mean his "inspirational speeches". If you are able to see, then you would notice that he is the one who is taking advantage of the numbers game, not Lannister. Sure he helped you ambush Lannister on Showdown, but a few weeks ago, when it was Devan and Stan versus Norman and Brody, he showed his true colors and no, they were not red, white, and blue. He is a poltroon. You see Norman begged for Stan to enter the ring, but he refused all match long, unless Norman was down of course. So that's the man you want to fight alongside with? That's the man you trust your career with? If that's the case, then more power to you HAHAHAHA. 

Yes you are right, we did technically strike first, but what you need to learn is that this story's content, is more complicated than what meets the eye. I wish I could tell you how RAGNAROK began, but that would reveal too much. All you need to know is I attacked Stan because he cost Norman the Answers World championship and if he didn't expect any sort of retaliation, then he is blind as a bat. But my brothers, they didn't do anything wrong that night. They just watched as Norman decimated his nemesis. The reason why they didn't join in is because I wanted him all to Norman. We sent a message. Don't mess with us, unless you want to be pushing up daises. Besides, we knew that some foolish man or men would come along and rush to his aid and I feel bad for you. You took the bait. You are now trapped, Brian. There is nowhere for you to run or hide. The only exit is through the three of us, which is an impossible task. You seem puzzled why Norman joined forces with Lannister and Brody, so I'll quickly fill you in. For a while, Norman was struggling. He let Vic Vendetta roll past him, even when we know that when Norman is at his best, he is the far better extremist. Fans and myself included tried to convince him that losing the Interwire championship was a good thing. It meant that he could move onto bigger and better things. But he didn't believe me. That title was his love. That title made him feel important and once Vic decided to take it away from him at Pain for Pride, his drive to be better, no longer existed. He no longer felt like getting up in the morning because he had nothing to fight for. He was becoming that lost child again. He no longer had confidence while competing in the ring and I knew that a change had to be made, but Norman just didn't know it yet. So when Stan interfered in Norman's match at Territorial Invasion, I knew it was the last straw and the rest is history. With Norman being apart of RAGNAROK, he is finally at peace because he finally has friends. Friends who have his back and vice versa. 

You must've forgotten, but RAGNAROK is no longer on the market. Nobody can hire us, but the little advertisements you did, or whatever you want to call them, they were cute. I could talk about what Jacob had to say about Norman, but I see no point. I don't plan on going after him, but you on the other hand, you are my main target. I told you to give me a reason. Give me a reason to not leave you in a pool of your own blood and you never gave it to me, what a shame. Let's just admit that having this match is a complete waste of time. Just cut the four of us loose. Give the people what they want. Let them sit and watch Brian try to cut down Norman, only for him to fall flat on his ass. I might not be your enemy, but I can't say the same thing about you. And Ashten? Nobody cares about what you have to say these days. You're hyping up a man that will fall short at Shock Value, so why waste your breath? The way I see it, you can keep criticizing my friend all you want, I have no problem with it, but just remember that there's a reason why Norman is constantly competing in main events while you're hired to talk about him on panels.
Hades
Post October 22nd 2014, 3:59 pm by Hades
You know what they say, "What doesn't kill you, will only make you stronger", and it goes without saying that last week's match was doomed to be nothing short of a massacre as I was cast off into the lion's den to fend for myself alone against the two snarling beasts of RAGNAROK.  Even though I didn't walk away the winner of the match, I was able to walk away from it even under the circumstances.  It was hands down one of my biggest challenges to date, and it was all thanks to one person.  You, Cage.  Thank you for giving me one of the toughest matches of my career and kudos to you for doing something something no one thought you'd have the balls to do.  I mean leaving me in the ring alone with those two psychopaths was the work of an evil genius.  Perhaps you do have that ruthless mentality after all, that will to do what's necessary to secure your future as a World Champion.  Believe it or not, that's a trait that so few possess.  Sure they'll openly and publicly state how much they value the Answer's Championship more than anything in the world but fact is, none of them do.  Think about it, if Starr-Stan truly gave a damn about this Title then why didn't he come back for seconds?  He got himself a Championship Match the first time around, surely he could have qualified for it a second time but he didn't; he seems more interested in starting faction wars than coming back for what he claims is his.  Maybe he's finally come to his senses and realized that his time has run it's course and began anew with me as the prominent Champion.  The same could be said about Norman as well, if he was as devoted to getting the Title as he claimed he was, then he wouldn't have allowed the spite of one man to come between him and his dreams.  But you Cage, you're different.  You've got spunk, you've got drive, you've got...a death warrant.  The difference between the two of us is I know that for every action there is a reaction.  If I do something to somebody in spite of them, I expect them to return the favor at a later date.  You on the other hand just throw caution to the wind, possibly making up things as you go along.  With you there is no planning, no strategy, no logic, no anything.  You've put all of your chips on the table and overlooked the possibility that you could lose everything you've worked for at the expense of a little thrill.  I don't know if you pulled that little stunt to test me, soften me up, or to be a dick but one thing's for certain...you have awakened The Devil from his slumber and jeopardized any chances you had at peace when this is all over.  As long as you reside here on my show, you will NEVER rest in peace.  Rest assure there is nothing I want more this Saturday than retribution for the wrongs that have been committed against me, but instead I find myself placed in a match with Matt Miles.  A match that Cage should thank his lucky stars for, otherwise he would be the sole object of my affection enmity.  This encounter is not a personal one on my end, I'm aware of Matt's issues with Vic Vendetta and I know how important winning this match must be for him, but there's no possible way that he's going to win this Beat the Clock Challenge because I'm not easy pickings.  But if he does somehow manage to pull out an upset win over me there will be no denying that he earned it, and you can bet your ass I'm going to ensure he earns it.  I'm not going to go easy on this kid, that would be me cheating him out of an opportunity that so many others have been cheated out of in the past two months.  As a man who has defeated Vic Vendetta and held the Interwire Championship once before, I'm going to beat the living shit out of this kid because I want to see him succeed in here in the EAW.  I can only hope that he understands that and wants the same for himself.
Brian Daniels
Post October 22nd 2014, 3:54 pm by Brian Daniels
Isn't all of this rather fitting? Or dysfunctional if you will--- we're meant to align ourselves to wage war with two other bitter rivals, for what? What is there to honestly gain out of that? There's no redemption in striking Jacob Senn down after what's done has been done. And Scott Diamond? He matters least to me in this entire situation. There's no possibility of going back into time itself; relying on your fate to change for the better, because everything that could of been accomplished was foiled by your shepherd. I dislike the sound of that word, but it's only fitting to see you as the mindless sheep who needed to be lead. It wasn't satisfying when you had the World Championship in your grasp... then it was stolen away, with one blindsided attack. And I don't blame you for your hatred and anger toward my ally; Starr Stan, not one bit--- only this is of quite some irony isn't it? When I see us two, there's a huge similarity while there's also a giant difference despite physical and mental breakdowns. We were both robbed of reigning as the World Champion, is that not correct? But we both chose our paths to take after it, I wasn't going to allow Lannister to get away with his dirty deeds, no. For a while, it was just me and him duking it out, until one would fall lifeless. And yet, despite several savage beatings taken from him and dished right back out, we're still standing. You on the other hand, you were leading yourself on this magnificent path; I won't doubt your possible glory that could of been, but that was until you decided to reach out for Lannister's extended hand. Now, don't get me wrong at this point, numbers do win wars. Lannister knew that, so what did he do? He united a band of misfits and monsters together, to prevent guys like myself from the vengeance they so rightfully deserve... and I'm not talking about the bitter taste I left in Lannister's mouth when he took his first loss to me, by just rolling his shoulders to the mat. It goes far beyond that--- that? That was just one match, not even considered a battle for the ages. We've yet to even see the mid-ground for this war between us six. I just find it entertaining how one man can manipulate two other men to do his bidding.

Isn't it so easy though?! You have me, who's in pursuit of seeing Lannister's head on a spike, but then there Devan Dubian and Starr Stan; who easily are found as two common enemies to Psycho Brody and yourself? The thing is, "Elite" or whatever you want to title us as, we didn't form first, you guys did. You pulled the trigger, you shot first--- but you can't dodge a bullet right? So, yes, we were hit, but we weren't out for good, because we immediately fired back with several shots of our own; three to be exact. Would anyone actually believe Starr Stan and myself to even align after what he's done to me in the past? Devan Dubian and I share mutual respect for one another, but this was something we had to throw all our differences in the past to conquer. We shared common enemies with one another, those of which who do what they do for greed; something I've preached highly upon. Can't finish the job? Give a ring to RAGNAROK, they'll walk your dog and clean it's feces. Don't feel like taking your trash out? Hire RAGNAROK! They won't just pick it up, they'll arrive in your house to carry it out for you. They'll do all of your dirty work, while you sit back and relax, with a grimace on your faces--- you too can employ the most dominant faction that EAW's ever seen in recent times. And I just love the fact that everyone has been wrapped around you guys, seeing you as this "dominant force" that should not be reckoned with, we should all tread lightly, right? Wrong, because I see it no more than "the taller you are, the harder you fall", I'd say you three are at the top of the totem pole and I'm not afraid to admit that, but your currently being challenged by that of three men who want their justice. I understand your position, Norman, Peter, and I mourn for your losses, but Brody... Lannister? They have no purpose in this company, they have no reason to what they do. Cash? Likely story. Amusement? Quite possibly, it's a shame that you were to side yourself with them instead of handling business on your own accord. I don't see you as my enemy, Norman, but I'm also not the convincing type of guy. If it's bloodshed that you desire, I'll be more than happy to grant your request.
Post October 22nd 2014, 10:59 am by Guest
Brian AND Norman? Ugh.

HELLO?! SCOTT DIDN'T INVOKE HIS REMATCH CLAUSE!! WHY IS HE STILL IN TAG TEAM MATCHES?!

AND... AND TO MAKE IT ALL THE MORE HILARIOUS... HE HAS A-- Wait... what the--? This can't... this must be a typo..

SENN?!

SENN?!

SENN?!

JACOB FUCKING SENN?!

I don't know whether I should be fuming mad, or kissing the almighty hand. 

I'll go with the latter.

Jacob Senn is a made man, he was a made man way before he won the EAW Championship, far longer than that, he was a made man before *insert big accomplishment or win here* (Sorry, I don't know much about his career)... in fact I hardly know anything about it, but I know enough. I know of the night he won the EAW Championship, and the night he became a made man, Jacob I think you know where I'm going with this, but for the others, let me take you back to a cold, dreary, haunting February night. Reasonable Doubt 2013.

I'm not going to get into the specifics of how Jacob Senn beat Scott Diamond to steal the Elite Championship, we all remember, but we don't remember it because Jacob Senn won the Elite Championship, we don't remember it because Scott Diamond lost the Elite Championship, we remember it for one reason, and one reason only, Anti.

The movement, THE movement, a single entity movement, a single body that drove so much force, that struck such fear, that instituted such change, a staple... the argument can be made that on that night, when Jacob Senn MADE ANTI... Scott Diamond, already a former World Champion... WAS MADE!

And now here we are, almost two years later, Jacob Senn finds himself as the EAW Champion... Scott Diamond the challenger, it's almost fitting, almost fate, and believe me when I tell you, I'm not a man that believes in fate but when someone stumbles upon something like this, it's hard not to believe.

I don't believe in karma, but this is hard not to believe.

I don't believe in coming full circle, but this is damn near IMPOSSIBLE not to believe!

CAN'T YOU SEE IT?!

JACOB THE CHAMPION, SCOTT THE CHALLENGER... THE MAN THAT STARTED IT ALL BY TAKING AWAY SCOTT DIAMOND'S CHAMPIONSHIP, NOW FINDS HIMSELF AS THE CHAMPION, WITH SCOTT DIAMOND SEETHING AT THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE IT AWAY FROM HIM!

AND IN THE SIDE PLOT, ON THEIR JOURNEY TO THE ULTIMATE, FINAL, DECISIVE BATTLE, THEY, TO THE HUMOR OF THE POWERS THAT BE ARE FORCED TO TEAM UP AGAINST JUST AS UNLIKELY OPPONENTS! AN UNGODLY COMBINATION OF RAGNAROK AND ELITE, NORMAN HELLION AND BRIAN DANIELS! FOUR MEN WITH NOTHING BUT LOATHSOME NOTIONS ABOUT ONE ANOTHER! THE WORLD ON THE EDGE OF THEIR SEATS, HEARTS RACING, LUNGS ATTEMPTING TO SUCK IN AS MUCH AIR AS POSSIBLE, WITH THE THOUGHT THAT IF THESE FOUR MEN MEET AT THE SAME TIME, IN THE SAME PLACE IT COULD SPELL ARMAGEDDON!

Call Martin Scorsese, we have a classic. 

Hmm, doesn't seem long enough, eh fuck it, I was never known for long promos.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post October 22nd 2014, 10:49 am by Mr. DEDEDE
I just want you all to understand something before I go into House of Glass and successfully defend my World Heavyweight Championship.

I am not your hero. 

Super-DEDEDE isn't here to save the day. Team DEDEDE isn't going to avenge you and wrong all of Zack Crash's rights. I won't answer your bat symbol in the skies, I won't be there when you call, I'll ignore your cries for help, I'll ignore your pleas for mercy, You asked for Zack Crash, you now have Zack Crash. You get what you want! I'M NOT HERE TO SAVE YOU PEOPLE ANYMORE! GET A GRIP! YOU CAN STOP CALLING ME A HYPOCRITE, YOU CAN STOP SLANDERING MY NAME, YOU CAN QUIT ACTING LIKE SCORNED EX GIRLFRIENDS AND GET THE HELL OVER IT ALREADY! EAW's well-being isn't my mission anymore, what happens to this company isn't my business anymore and that's exactly the way you want it it. That's the way you people wanted it when you went on your strikes, went on your walk-outs, half assed your matches, complained on social media and all these other platforms. You people chewed me up and spit me out first, remember who turned their backs on who before you get on your high horse and open your goddamn mouths about me! You all hopped on Crash's patty wagon and swallowed his balls and bought into his jargon - even some of the FANS were part of it - and this is where it got you! And it's obvious why, it's because he had what you were lookin' for. He had an excuse for you, he gave you a feeble means to compensate for your inadequacy simply by bitching about the ''conditions''. Hah, why don't you talk to the people who were around here in 2008 AND THEN complain to me about your ''CONDITIONS''. You all had it so easy, but nothing would have been good enough for you other than handouts, because that's the way you snarky spoiled little egomaniacs work, that's this Millennial mentality where you come into the workplace expected to work, but instead expect it to work for you. Now that I'm not wearing a cape and rescuing your fucking cat from a tree I'm a hypocrite? I'm a liar hah? Well look here, I guess you really are a hero Zack Crash; you're not the hero these people want right now but you're damn sure the one they deserve. 

So I guess this makes me the villain.

But this isn't your traditional comic book, and we're not traditional characters. This is real life, where the greatest heroes always die in the end. But evil never dies now does it? Nothing anyone, not even Superman ever does will stop evil from arising -- not unless he compromises the free will of everybody. It seems like that's been your answer hasn't it, SuperCrash? OHH YEAH, President Crash is going to watch EAW burn by letting people do as they please! But his business partners will be right there to beat people to a pulp with nightsticks the minute they try to be Extreme in EAW... You've really outdone yourself, you've got levels to your deception, I'm impressed. But I know this is your way of establishing control, because you're an insecure little control freak, but thus lies the inconvenient truth; your insecurity is your Kryptonite. And that's why you've gone out of your way to make my business your business these past number of weeks, because you're a whore for power. A low down desperate fucking whore, a sad excuse for authority, a sad excuse for a chairman. You're less than nothing in the eyes of any credible businessman on this fucking planet, you're a complete joke, you're an investors nightmare and as Chairman we've had pushed back shows, low morale, a whole litany of problems that EAW didn't even face when SCOTT WAS IN POWER. You're afraid of losing that chokehold you have on the people though, because you have something to prove to yourself. You have to prove that your little rebel personality amounts to anything, but it doesn't amount to jack shit Crash. You spent years being irrelevant and I'm not going to give you credit for sticking around and becoming successful, because you never got any better. You're the same as ever, you're the same entitled little scumbag who thinks people should care about his good for nothing tag team with who the fuck knows, or who thinks we should be impressed for slapping Demon around for 7 months, when he spent just as much time in irrelevancy as you have. You don't even remotely compare to a man like me, so you flex as hard as you can to compensate and put up a pathetic little front, but there's ONE MAN who remains un-afflicted, ONE MAN who remains unaffected and that's ME.

REMEMBER, CRASH, THAT I CHALLENGED YOU TO THIS MATCH, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. You don't see a champion do that often do you? That doesn't just happen every day. I challenged you, because I don't want to talk shit about you and not back it up, I want to prove I'm not bullshitting. I want to show the world exactly how irrelevant you are. I want to prove that there are some things money and power just don't buy you. It's about time you had a lesson on the limits of power, my friend. That's a lesson I've taught to many adversaries in the past and its one I'll teach you. Money and power may call for respect, but it doesn't get you greatness, that's earned. And speaking of which, nobody respects you. Not that it matters to me what most people think, since most people are fucking idiots, but since you were such a respect whore I thought it'd be courteous of me to fill you in on that. The only people who cling to you only cling to your wealth and power, but as much as Y2Impact deepthroats you he doesn't truly respect you, no one does. But hey, If you want EAW to burn, set the world on fire Zack. But you can't destroy me, and I know it eats you alive. Why wouldn't it? Being the Chairman yet not being the most powerful man in your company... it sounds like a goddamned nightmare! But this is the way it's been for seven years now. ..I challenged YOU to this match to prove all of this exactly, and there's no way you can get around it. If you don't beat me man to man in the middle of the Glass Walls, ultimately while nobody could blame you, you'll still be a failure. It'll mean that everything that you've ever done as an Extremist is a joke. It'll mean you're inadequate, it'll mean that you're weak, it'll mean that even the overlord of EAW himself still has a glass ceiling hanging over his head that he cannot break. My presence will hang over your head like a voodoo hex, my stench will surround you, and it'll never wash away. And I relish... absolutely... fucking... relish the thought of getting you in that Glass Walls match... I squirm thinking about it, I rock myself back and forth sleeping, DREAMING about it. I can't wait. Entertain me Crash, make this wait shorter for me.. tell me how you've beat me before and you'll do it again, tell me how you're the better man, entertain me, ENRAGE me with your excuses so I can have something to do to pass the time. I'll be sure to render you a walking contradiction, so I can discredit every word you say, so I can shatter your pride like glass in my palm.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 35 Lj6WOO2
Christopher Corrupt
Post October 22nd 2014, 9:22 am by Christopher Corrupt
(Pushing a Home Depot cart and looking at various windows and panes of glass is Christopher Corrupt. Dressed in his usual tracksuit jacket, black t-shirt and light denim jeans, he stops and turns to address the cameraman, following his every move.)

Corrupt: Like a perpetual shadow you are, Mr. Cameraman. Never seizes to amaze me how you guys find people, you’re worse than the paparazzi.

Anyway…I suppose you want my thoughts on the latest from TJ? The man celebrating with his so-called “friends” the fact Cleopatra has been fired and new management stepped in? Well here we go… Kevin Devastation is now calling the shots along with some other moron and I ain’t happy about it. It’s unjust, bullshit and not what I wanted. This company is constantly screwing with me and trying to keep me down and conform to their rules. Cleo had a vision, she knew what she was doing and no matter what anyone else thinks, it made sense. I’ve never been one for change or wanting to accept it and now that giant bastard is calling the shots on my brand, you best believe I’ll cause some trouble and make my displeasure known loud and clear. They may have tossed Cleo out but they still have me to contend with. This revolution burns bright and corruption will prevail no matter what any EAW extremist thinks. There might be a change in management, something Crash views as good for the fans but he forgot about something, as did everybody else in this hellhole of a company: I don’t CARE about the fans. I HATE them. Now the woman who I had respect for is gone and there’s KD booking me in a glass rules match at House of Glass this weekend against Tiberius. This is supposed to stop me? I am to be afraid of what happens next? Nah, if anything…EAW should be afraid of what I have prepared for TJ.  

As you can see, I am gathering some supplies and thinking of different ways to hurt you Jones. They want to take our match to the next level? That’s no problem with me, but remember this…I took you out at the last FPV when you thought you had a chance at gold. And now we square off one-on-one, I’ll make sure I take you out forever at House of Glass. This anger of mine will be reserved for you for all the nasty things you said about Cleo, what your little bitch friend said about her and what EAW thought of her too and the downright unfair firing that took place. The thing is TJ, although Cleo is gone, a door closes and another opens. You’ll find that corruption carries through no matter what. I am here to stay and there’s no overthrowing of my power and possibilities. You’ll need a very strong army to take out a revolution and even then, that hasn’t always been the case, as revolutions can stand the test of time. People can’t just accept how it is, there’s always someone who wants to change things for the better when in actuality, what they have currently, is the best thing going for them. You just need to open your eyes and accept the cards dealt to you. Am I afraid of the assholes in charge of Dynasty? No. Am I worried of the stipulation in our match? Of course not, because I live in the world of cheating, conniving and down right dirty ways. This is a huge advantage for me. The glass surrounding me now brings comfort in my eyes, not fear. You want to battle with me in a glass rules match? Then be my guest. Consider the ring my home and the glass the main entrée we’ll be having.

You’re known as the punk and I am known as the joke. The guy who can never get things done, you doubted me winning in our tag match and I prevailed. I got the win on you and it was easy. I am always a step ahead, I tell people this but no one listens. No one cares until it’s too late.

I love how you think a lesson is coming my way. For my corruption cannot stand any longer and my ways and ideas of wrongful doing will come to an end. But who’s going to stop me? Management? They haven’t yet. Another extremist? Hasn’t happened. YOU?? Come on TJ, let’s put things into perspective here. You don’t want to take me on in a match where I have the upper hand and the ability to destroy you. There are NO rules. Will I get a bit fucked up in our match by your hands? Possibly. But it will pale in comparison to what I have lined up and prepared. This Home Depot is literally filled with gems and I haven’t even scratched the surface!!

You talk of a grand stage, this FPV of ours, our match being the most important victory rather than a Dynasty win. It’s not happening TJ. Simply put, I cannot stand and let some punk take me out and try to turn tables on me. You call yourself a dragon, well I am going to slay you and make an example of you to show just what people are fucking with. I ain’t a good guy, never was supposed to be, this is my time and the bad guy always wins.

It’s the “Dragon” and Classic together in a ring. I just hope people aren’t too squeamish. I hope they can handle what will happen this coming weekend at House of Glass. This isn’t just about winning a match; it’s about continuing a revolution. You will soon know my name and just what I stand for, what I believe in and what I strive to do.

(Christopher continues to stroll down the aisle of glass with his cart as the camera fades to black.)
Jacob Senn
Post October 21st 2014, 11:50 pm by Jacob Senn
Voltage #1

Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer.

This is an ancient phrase that has been used since the dawn of time as it was used to teach people to watch out for the snakes that lie in the grass. To me, this is just a method that has been flawed. To keep those who you deem friends close, but the ones that will do anything to make sure you are beaten, battered, or even dead closer than those, it has made us confuse the meaning of friend and foe. Nowadays, the lines have been blurred to the point where you cannot tell them apart some days, but I have one enemy that is clear and if it was the smart thing to do, being around me would be the farthest thing from an intelligent decision he would have decided on. The next time I see Scott Diamond, it will be more than a fist fight that will occur from it, it will be a bloody massacre where they will have to pick his teeth off the floor and wash the blood that soaks that arena. Scott Diamond, do you find that I am just some puny man who is too weak, too meager, and too small to be able to get the grandiose aura of the God of the Universe? Think that, Scotty. You and Cross can believe that when Shock Value comes around the corner that you will decimate me like you did at Territorial Invasion, but you didn't finish the job to take my Undisputed Championship from me. I am the best thing going in wrestling today, even the man we are going off against in the most dominant stable since Project E.G.O. is able to recognize that, but you seem to be so self-absorbed in your universe that you cannot even see the truth when it even punches you right in the face... or makes sure that you are no longer the champion. When I attacked you, Scott, I did it right and I did what I intended to do to you, but you failed like you always do. Shock Value will be no different and I don't care about this damn rubber match between us and those two from Showdown because let's face the facts, my quarrel is with you and not with them. If they want to stand in the way and get destroyed like you, then they can, but I want your head on the pike and I will have it. You will learn that being a god doesn't make you the best in this business, just second-best to the Conqueror who has conquered God himself, that will be shown when I make you cry for mercy and say those two delectable words "I Quit".

Now Norman, you wouldn't want to make this RAGNAROK. Murrow, and Senn alliance turn into ash now, would you? I know I have told you guys that I don't want you guys for Scott Diamond, but you don't need to harbor hatred. Now you are right that at Grand Rampage, I lied to you. I told you that I would not join the allegiances of yours and your Peter's. I was a lone wolf at the time, but I found that there was strength in numbers and sometimes, a wolf needs to run with a pack for even a temporary moment. I did what I had to do and you should understand like I understand that you could have thrown me over that rope with any intent you wanted. I don't want any trouble, in fact, you can have Brian Daniels all you want in this match, but I just want Scott Diamond in that ring so I can get my hands on him. There is one thing you said that I don't agree with, and that is that you think I am on borrowed time with my championship. Let me remind you that your little ally, Brody, couldn't even take this from me. I beat him in the middle of that ring and the chairman, he attempted to try and make sure it was insurmountable odds, but I was ready for Brody. Brody was an invincible engine of destruction before then, still is to some, but he is nothing compared to The Kingsbane. I crush my foes and break them before the people's eyes and show what a real champion is, what the best in this company looks like, and that is a fact. I am the mountain you have to climb now, I am the pinnacle of perfection when this industry is included in the name, but your mind is so shattered that you might not realize it. Trust me when I say what happens in that ring, it will be a revelation to the world.

I don't care about this match, as long as Scott Diamond is out there. I want him, it has almost become an obsession, but you never try and upstage me. This war is far from over between us, Scott, and I intend to make life so miserable for you that Hell would be a week at Hawaii compared to it. I get to be right beside you, closer than a friend, and I get to make sure that happens. Until then, boys...

Until then.
Post October 21st 2014, 8:04 pm by Guest
**Debut Promo**

*Maddie is seen with a dopey smiley on her face as she walks out of a door, a backstage interviewer comes up to her and asks if she has signed with EAW*

Oh my god i know you, you are from EAW! (She gives the interviewer a hug) You are my first best friend that i made in EAW! But to answer your question... YES! I have signed with EAW. I can't wait to meet all the girls and guys! (The interviewer says, you do know that EAW involves wrestling and beating people up right?) Oh silly of course i know that, just because i am a nice girl doesn't mean i can't kick butt (She playfully punches the interviewer, who is not amused, anyway on to my next question other than making friends, what is your biggest goals here in EAW?) My biggest goal would of course be winning the Vixens championship. But most importantly i want to be a role model for young girls, you see i feel that EAW lacks that they don't really have a girl they can look up to, i feel like most vixens here say that are role models but then they do something entirely for their ego, i am what you see with me, i am just a loving caring girl looking out for others but like i said i will kick butt! (The interviewer says that is all the questions and welcomes her to EAW, he extends her hand, she smiles) Oh silly we are best friends, and best friends hug!! (She hugs him and the interviewer gives her a weird look and walks away, Maddie is smiling at the camera) Hi Camera guy! You want to be best friends too? (She goes over to hug him as the camera turns to black)
Cameron Ella Ava
Post October 21st 2014, 7:18 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Voltage

Tarah Nova needs to be a taught a lesson. Why not have been be the teacher and let her be the student, so she can learn something that will help her as her career in EAW progresses or ends? I personally don’t care what happens to her, but I hope to move on to bigger and better things. You see, I am the Hall of Fame Champion. I should be defending this championship against any Hall of Famer in EAW. Tarah is not a Hall of Famer and odds are, she will never be part of the prestige class and league that I am a part of, but it doesn’t hurt her to dream about it with her head on her pillow each and every night. After I’m through with her, she will have to learn to be quite comfortable lying in a bed because she’ll be spending her days on a hospital bed! Well, thank goodness someone’s career will still be going after this match is done for on Voltage. I only saw this ordeal with Tarah as something that isn’t going to last for long because I believe that all it will take is just one match and she’ll go running for the hills.

Honestly, it wouldn’t be the first time that any Vixen has run for the hills after a match with a real Vixen like myself. I would be shocked if she even stayed within EAW. I mean, from my past four to five years within EAW. I have seen many women come and go; it was like a cycle with them. They were not able to face the heat in the kitchen. So, what did they do? They got out of the kitchen? When the tough got going, they quit! Their skills never came to par with mine and if I were them, I would have been terrified of myself. I would have been terrified of the things that I can do in the ring. This is the emotion that Tarah should be feeling right now. She should be afraid of me and she should start running. I’m not going to run though. I threw the challenge to her and I am not going to back down from it. I’m a fighting champion and I’ll face any challengers that have dared cross paths with me. I dare for anyone to come my way and think that they got a shot of beating me! Tarah seems to be that woman this week.

I consider this the week that Tarah will finally learn her lesson. That you don’t go messing with me. That you don’t try to target me without a valid reason at all. That if you target someone, just for the hell of it, it’s going to bite you in the ass real hard. I feel like it is just a way for you to get into my moment and take that away from me. This is what I have been working so hard to getting and I vow not to let anyone throw away all of my hard work. I refuse to let some woman that is so caught up with her past try to get the best of me because that is not how this will end between the two of us. It’s going to end with me being victorious and moving on to better goals. Sadly, this is how everything might end for you, Tarah. You’ll get what you rightfully deserve. The last concern for you will be the scares that you love to show off. What you should be concerned about is if you can eat your solid food through a straw. What you should be concerned about is where your careers goes after a loss against me. Those are things in which I believe that you should begin to think about.

On Voltage Tarah, your victory won’t be something like last weeks. It will be something a lot tougher to earn and I do say earn because that is the only way that you’ll win a match against me. I hope not to expect any funny business from you. I expect actual competition from you and not some bullshit that you did with Nikki Nevermore last week. I do not work well with that and dare to pull that trick with me and I think that it’s promised that you will be spending the rest of your life in a hospital. I just want a match from you, is that hard to ask for? That’s all I ask from you…
Norman Hellion
Post October 21st 2014, 7:10 pm by Norman Hellion
I-I could've done something. I could've stopped it. What was I doing? I COULD'VE HELPED HIM PETER. Wh-when I finally saw what happened to Lannister on Showdown - all I could think about was trading places with him. I begged and prayed that I could endure the abuse and not him. What you need to know about me is that when it comes to my two brothers, I would take a bullet for them. When they are in pain, I feel it. When they experience joy, I smile with them. For example, when Brody and Lannister won the EAW Unified Tag Team championships, my heart was filled with the purest form of happiness. In fact I was more happy in that moment than I was when I won the Interwire championship. From here on out, what we accomplish, we accomplish together. Our individual enemies become RAGNAROK's enemies. So Brian, Devan, and Stan - listen up. For your own sake, I hope you're happy with your actions, which I'm sure you are. Soak it all in gentlemen. Let it marinate while you can because we both know that revenge is coming your way. See, this is the problem with your strategy - you never factor in the future. You live in the moment. You celebrate like tomorrow doesn't exist, but surprise! It does. I'll admit that what you did to Lannister - it was brutal. You left him unconscious - but not dead HAHAHAHA. If I were you this past Saturday, I would've made sure that Lannister's heart no longer had a beat because The Angel of Debt, is a bad-bad man HAHAHAHA! He's a threat to you all! He is the strongest pound for pound extremist in all of EAW and you will see that come House of Glass, he will be ready. He will be at 100% and when Stan and Devan come away empty handed, they'll have nobody to blame but themselves. 

Usually I would talk about Showdown next, but Norman and I, we have to make a pit stop first. You see EAW can't get enough of Norman and that is why you'll see him compete on Voltage this week. At first I was ecstatic. Norman was ready to crack his opponents' skulls, but once I found out that Norman has to tag with Brian, I just want to crack his instead. Brian Daniels - we're going to become real familiar this week since the following night on Showdown, you go toe to toe with The Behemoth himself! But before we get to that, let me address this tag match first. I want you to give me a reason. Give a me a reason to not just go for your throat and leave your carcass behind for Jacob and Scott to feast on? Wins and losses, they have never been a huge deal to me and this match of ours, I don't see it as a must win. Hell, odds are both teams will just attack each other as soon as the bell rings and I don't know about you, but I would favor that outcome. I'll be honest, before last Saturday, I never really had a huge problem with you like Lannister does. In fact we are more similar than you think, Brian. Technically we should both be world champions right now if it wasn't for Lannister and in my case, your friend Stanley. We have a right to be angry and nobody can tell us differently. 

After the stunt you pulled on Saturday night, there is a price to pay and I'm not talking debts. I could make threats all day Brian, but instead I'll leave it up to your imagination. I'm not sure what to say next because I can't wrap my brain around you being Norman's partner. I don't understand why someone would want to put you in harms way? I thought you were well liked. I thought you were this ultimate underdog that the Average Joe could relate to. On Friday I know what you're going to try to do. You're going to try to convince Norman to be your friend just like his past opponents and back then, it would work automatically. But now? I have more power inside his mind and not to mention he will only protect his three real friends: me, Lannister, and Brody - that's it. So with that said, I'm not making you any promises Mr. Daniels. Just keep your eyes peeled. As for Scott and Jacob, you two probably hate each other more than we do, if that's even possible. Some say that Scott Diamond is a dangerous man. A man who has won a world title before and oh, he even killed EAW at one point. So yes, to some you are a dangerous man, but to me? What I see is just an ordinary man. A man who relies on strength and spoiler alert, you won't be pushing Norman around like some of your other opponents. You see I saw your match against my two brothers not too long ago, and you did great. You held your own and whether there were distractions or not, the end result would remain the same for you - a loss. Come Friday night, I want to see first hand if you're still this unconquerable beast. For your own well being, I really hope so. Then there is your partner Jacob Senn, who is arguably the best extremist in EAW today. I recall the last time we talked. It was the week leading up to the Grand Rampage, remember? I kept asking you to join forces with Norman and if you were to accept that offer, Norman would help you win it. But each time I asked, you kept repeating the word that I hate the most - no. You told me no because you were this lone wolf, which I believed. Little did I know that a few weeks later, this "lone wolf" would join a group called The House of Renegades. You lied to me. But don't worry because I lied to you as well because at the Grand Rampage, if the opportunity presented itself, Norman would've thrown your ass over the top rope in a heartbeat. I'm sure you're not surprised by that. But look at you now, Jacob! You are the EAW Champion! You are at the very top and I see you staying there until either Lannister or Brody decide to dethrone you. I like you Jacob. You are what EAW needs, along with RAGNAROK of course. So with that said, don't force me to order Norman  to hurt you. Believe me, I don't want to do it but if it has to be done, then so be it. 

Before I talk about Norman's match on Showdown, I just want to bring up a number - four. For four consecutive weeks, Norman has been in the Showdown main event, which proves that Norman is the most valuable extremist on the Showdown brand. I know, I know, that was already a well known fact. It's equivalent to me saying that water is wet or fire is hot. On Saturday Brian, you will be trespassing onto my property. I could ask you to leave nicely, but there's no fun in that. Besides, when it comes to Norman and I, we take no prisoners. I hate to admit this, but deep down, I know you're talented. I know that this match won't be a walk in a park and that's fine with me because I'm not afraid to roll up my sleeves and get my hands dirty. I could talk some more, in fact I could talk all day, but I'll save it for later. Lannister, my brother, I dedicate this match to you.
Jamie O'Hara
Post October 21st 2014, 8:46 am by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo
Nightmare.

The camera pans slowly through the mountains of Yosemite National Park before cutting to a rocky cliff. Just barely over the mountains to the west, the sun’s orange glow hardly allows the stars in the night sky to appear. Yosemite is a place that Jamie had never had a chance to visit while on the road and it never crossed his mind to visit. Its picturesque scenery was something that he knew had to see at least once and being back on the road, he couldn’t think of a better reason to make a small diversion and sacrifice a night at the gym. The rocky outcrop he set his orange dome tent on was a fair hike, something that the usual man would accomplish. O’Hara merges from the woods in a grey jacket, a pair of flip flops and board shorts. His feet and legs covered in minor cuts from the forest floor but the dripping blood doesn’t seem to bother him one bit. He places most of the wood in a small fire pit he had made earlier from stones around the site. Jamie reaches into the tent and pulls out two rolls of newspaper. As he places them in amongst the sticks, he removes a sheet, wipes the blood for his legs and sticks the paper into the pile. Pull a lighter from his pocket, he ignites the paper. It slowly begins to spread so he ignites the other side. Within seconds, he’s faced with a burning camp fire. Jamie disappears back into the tent momentarily and remerges with a camper chair and an eski. Sitting comfortably with a beer in one hand, O’Hara finds he is incapable of staring away from the intensely burning fire. It’s orange glow illuminating the area and its warmth creating a sense of serenity.

O’Hara~ 

It was only a matter of weeks until I found myself the victim of Quality Control. I tried to do what I could to remain off of their radar, not out of fear but rather as I didn’t consider it to be my business. But now? Now I find myself having a small burning desire to inflict its demise.  But Jamie, it’s just one beating, it’s okay, they won’t hurt you again…you never forget them. You never forget the scars you’re left with and even when they disappear, they don’t become forgotten. It could have been a one time moment, nothing to leave me too concerned about. However, surely with Lochlan opting to piss on everything he claims to be and turn his back on his “fans”, I’ll find myself looking over my shoulder. Only the weak find a way protect themselves with something more than their own fists. Some fucking competitor huh? 

O’Hara looks up just slightly into the night sky and finally, the stars of the universe become visible but just slightly. The moon slowly rises as a giant in the sky staring down at him. A stunning sight, O’Hara lifts his beer in a “cheers” motion to the emerging moon and takes a mouth full before resting his arm back onto the arm of the chair. 

O’Hara~ 
Truth be told, I’m not fazed by Y2Impact, Zack Crash, Quality Control and basically anyone who has been influenced by their reign on Voltage or throughout the company itself. What’s the worse? I’m beaten down week after week with the hope I’ll submit and join them in their own little version of reality? No. I could easily make the switch, I don’t have the thirst of bloodlust on my mind every time I step into the ring but then I’d just be as bad as the bitch who sold out last week. They’re gutless men who hide behind the faceless and there will come a time when everything around them, the laws, the customs, the beliefs, the entire fucking empire they believe they have built will come crash all around them…and the faceless men will scatter with the gutless standing in the rubble…

For a moment, O’Hara shuts his eyes and smiles, shaking slowly.

O’Hara~ 
And I will be there happily watching knowing I had done something….anything. 
But for now, I have bigger fish to fry. Before I rabble on and oh trust me, I indeed rabble, Wake? Stevenson? I must state that the last time I found myself tagging with more than one bloke I ended up having to carry their dead weight and well, truth be told I’m a little hesitant when it comes to putting my faith in more than one person. I don’t ask for much, I really don’t, just…carry your end okay? Don’t sit back and think “Oh, he’s got it, yeah I’ll play with my dick for a minute or so” or however long it is you can last. Also standing beside you as the New Breed champion puts an incredible target on my back, one that opens up the very real possibility of being taken out, making the pickings down the track a little easier. Test me and you’ll end up like Rossdale will in a months’ time at Shock Value. Though, it wouldn’t shock me too much.

O’Hara swirls his beer around just a little before pouring the rest into his mouth. He shakes the remaining drops off into the fire before throwing it off the edge of the cliff, questioning himself it was a wise decision. O’Hara shakes question out and reaches down into his eski and pulls out another beer, popping the top off with a bottle opener attached to the inside. He takes yet another drink before sitting it in the netted holder.

O’Hara~  
Like any good meal, I shall leave the very best to last.
Quite honestly Nemesis, I have zero idea of who you are and what you’re capable of. All I know is that you’re just the bloke who lost to Ryan Savage last week. That’s all. Another name, another shape that walks the halls of the arena and has his fifteen minutes of fame in the ring before fading back into irrelevancy for another week. I’ll be considerate though, I do look at you and I walk away thinking you’re just another weird fuck to join the ranks, someone who’s trying to be unique and capture people’s attention for being a zany, out there personality in this sea…a false personality that is. Now, usually I would laugh it off and carry on with my business but I have taken a bit of an exception.  I wonder, what lies beneath the paint? What lies beneath the tattoos? More than anything, I’ve done my research and I know the tale of the man who’s left time and time again and I wonder why? You’re a mystery to me Nemesis but sadly just another man I couldn’t care less about and another man I’ll ever see once in my life. 

Ah, isn’t it a delight to once again face off against Savage? Once again Ryan, we find ourselves crossing paths. I’m left wondering what has happened to you. Going from the main event of Territorial Invasion, seemingly having the world before you but now here you are…teaming with two men that you wished to leave behind and forget. Isn’t it rather ironic…you asked me some time ago whether I would regress as champion or would I excel? Yet, here you are being the one who has regressed and fallen back down the proverbial ladder. I’m sure crater you left will be filled with the tears of the New Breeds I defeat to the point where the fall is much softer for them. Good guy Ryan huh? Now, I’m not the world beater I thought I’d become by nonetheless here I am beating scrub after scrub with rather ease. It’s unfortunate, I enjoyed our little battle, our little period of antics and let’s be honest this match is just us two going against one another once again just with four supporting acts. Thankfully, it will end the very same it did those weeks back.

However, I must say I’m actually disappointed that our paths have once again crossed. I believed you were capable of more but now I wonder if I and perhaps many assumed that due to having someone sing your praises constantly.  I perhaps should have realised that you were potentially a myth the moment I took away the New Breed championship with, well, with a bit of ease. 

Can I ask Ryan and I say this in the most sincere of ways, where are you heading? What comes next for Ryan Savage? What’s his goal? Because right now I just see a man who’s fallen from heights that he couldn’t hold onto with too much pride to go back to being the man he was just weeks ago. You’re lost. Last week it’s going up against someone like Nemesis, now it’s teaming with him and bunch of blokes who you thought you were finished with. 

By now, the sun had finally set and the stars in their full glory can now be seen. The moonlight somewhat lights up the valley below. However, instead of admiring nature, O’Hara remains intently focused on the fire, gripping his beer bottle more and more. 

O’Hara~  
I wonder how easy was it for them to convince you that you belong in their world Lochlan? Or did you go running to them out of fear because glass house started to crack, your reality was about to be shattered into a million pieces? I never really considered the possibility that someone who for weeks bangs on about how they’re such a technical expert, how they’re such a hero to the masses would decide to turn on all of that. Now? You’ve become nothing more than a means to an end; your only purpose in this place is to connect me to a greater accomplishment that sees your career dying at my feet in the process. Thing is, you have an option. Like any reasonable man I give options and they include A; putting your tail between your legs and running back to Canada or B; burn in the same pit the rest of those buying into the disillusioned fantasy that is Elite Answers Wrestling. Take option A and well, you’re forgotten for no reason at all. Take option B however and you’re condemning yourself to an eternity where you’re only remembered for being the bloke I left in a pool of his own piss and blood at Shock Value. Sheer worthlessness. 

It would be easy for me to sit here and bang on about what could have been on Voltage two weeks ago but it’s irrelevant. I could stand here and say that I would have survived regardless how long you held on but that doesn’t change anything, does it Lochlan? Nothing changes, I still stand before you as the New Breed champion and hold the very thing you so desperately need and the very thing I’m holding onto to merely entertain myself until I send shockwaves throughout this company. Ten seconds you say? You really think I don’t have the ticker to last just ten fucking more seconds? If the match went on for ten more fucking seconds all that would have happened was me finding a way to win. Why? Because that’s just what I do. 

Two weeks ago you did something that I had simply been asking for; you proved to me that you’re capable of going toe to toe and that you could call yourself a contender. You almost backed up everything you said. Whether it was luck that you survived the twenty minute time limit or that you’re the real deal is yet to be known. 
But now? Now that’s just a mere thought I had some time ago.
I was more than happy to hand you and opportunity to go once again although, it’s not completely because I think you deserve it, it’s more to put you well and truly away; put an end to the crap you spew on about constantly. You’re too thick, too delusional to see that everything you talk about, everything you try to shape and sell to the people willing to listen to is all hot air pulled out of your imagination. 

O’Hara finishes his final beer, places it beside the eski, emerges from his chair and walks over to the edge of the cliff staring down into the valley below. The fire’s warmth failing to reach the distance and he becomes visibly cold…but not enough to force him back to the chair. The cold air becomes visible in every breath he takes.

O’Hara~  
I actually left that match having a fair bit of respect. I mean, I still respect the kids I flushed this morning more however, it still means something. I thought “Man, I’ve got this bloke all wrong, he is a credible contender”. But now what are you? Desperate. That’s all you are Lochlan, a desperate fuck trying to do everything he can to secure the title. You’ve decided to piss on your integrity and the last ounce of respect I ever had for you by standing side by side and selling your soul to the deluded, hoping they see you as a precious commodity and pray that Quality Control will hunt me down and make my life hell but it’s useless. Utterly, utterly useless. Lochlan, you want to believe the ball is in your court and the stars are finally aligning, nothing stands between you and this title; your moment to begin cementing a legacy in EAW. However, let me just say that you…Quality Control and the fucks that now run this asylum are far from the worse I’ve had to deal with and much, much greater mountains have been conquered to get me to this moment. Enjoy being called the future, in fact call yourself it, I’ve seen those exact words flung around a million times and not a day goes by that I don’t see them written or screamed to the universe. Hell, I say it every night I step into the ring and prove everything I say. Ask the last golden boy I whipped and learn what happened to him. Now he’s regressed and finds himself teaming with the sort of men he wished to leave behind.

Here’s the thing Lochlan, I’ll once again beat you on Friday Night. Once again you won’t leave with a win next to your name when going up against me. Once again you’ll take the public forums to vent how close you were, how it was only a tag match and how you might not have been pinned…you’re going to speak to the masses as if you’re getting closer and closer to this championship. You’ll continue to believe this is just a well composed story book, the hero getting close after multiple setbacks and the most minor of bumps. You’re right, this is a story, a dream but Lochlan, pray to whoever it may be because this? 

Slowly, O’Hara turns around, chuckling and now recognises the camera. He stares right into it with a sick and rather twisted smile across his face; the burning fire lighting up his face with its embers crossing between him and the camera. 

O’Hara~ 
This is a fucking nightmare jack and it’s only getting worse the longer you sleep. 

The camera slowly fades out…

Last edited by Jamie O'Hara on October 21st 2014, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scott Oasis
Post October 21st 2014, 2:08 am by Scott Oasis
(We cut to Scott Oasis sitting on his locker room in street attire ; worn out jeans and a black jacket. The EAW.com exclusive logo pops up on the bottom left of the screen as he begins to talk.)

Heh, another win under my belt and against a legend like Starr Stan no less. One could say I'm on the fast track to stardom, but to me this just seems like another day at work. I come in, I kill motherfuckers, then I leave and it's off to the next town. It doesn't matter who it is as long as I get to go to sleep every week knowing that I am the pound for pound the most destructive talent here-- which I will be continuing to prove so, might I add! I am one man with one mission : dominate. Showdown is my turf and it will forever remain my turf. No faction, Sons of Anarchy rip off, Richie Rich wannabe or three hundred pound cult leader is going to ever change that fact. Oh wait, I haven't gotten to that yet, have I? Well this week I will be facing the aforementioned "three hundred pound cult leader". He is a psychotic, devil worshipper who seems to base a lot of his motives off of Charles Manson, our EAW Interwire Champion: Vic Vendetta. Now listen, there's a reason why the Manson family fell apart and he's just a footnote in history. It's because he should have learned not to rely on his "family" to do every thing for him and save his ass when he's in trouble. You are used to playing mind games Vic. You take messed up and vulnerable people and you work your magic, making them feel like they need you. Your a wordsmith, you can say whatever nonsense you please and it'll fall on a few ears willing to listen no matter what and that's great. There's a problem with that plan though.

The thing is, mind games can't do you any good in matches now can they? First you lose your Answers World Championship match, then Starr Stan mops the floor with you and now I find out your new little werewolf boy toy is going to be in your corner. Vic why do you need so much help, pal? Why scrape from the bottom of the barrel, searching for the lowest of the low lives to protect you? You're the Interwire Champion, you're the cream of the crop! Pfft, or should I say were the Interwire Champion, since it has been in the hands of you I haven't been seeing a champion walk down the ramp, I just see some scrub carrying around leather and gold, it's nothing more than a prop. Tell me how you can set a time that would be unbeatable for Matt Miles, let alone win? I've beaten men you could never beat, I have done things you could have never done and to be quite honest Jacob Black over there should be following me, not you. How can you show anybody the way? What can you do for your followers? You're a Satanist, big deal. It does not matter what you practice or believe in. Beliefs won't guide you to victory. Beliefs won't make you stronger. Beliefs won't be able to save you when I run up to your bloodied mess of a body, hunt you down like an animal and pull the damn trigger! You are going to meet a man who is unmoved by the unfortunate events of life. An emotionless husk whose every thought of their being a higher power was erased from his skull at an early age. I am just like you, except I'm no false prophet. I'm also not looking to revive my parents like this is a Disney family movie, I can accept it, they're dead and gone....just like my humanity. To put it simple, you use fabrication, I use fact and the fact is frauds like you get found out eventually. You haven't seen disturbed until you've met me, I make your mental state look like a simple case of depression.

Here's some advice for you Vicky. You better convert real soon, read some bible verses, go to the services and just pray because this Sunday on Showdown you will be brought to your knees by a force stronger than anyone or anything on this planet. Something almost mythical in power that sends chills down everyone spines. Vic, you will realize that I am your god and that this is your judgment day. It's time to pay up for all of the sins, the lies, the deceit, the whole charade of Vic Vendetta and be exposed to the whole world as nothing more than a fat, talentless, weak, sad man with a silver tongue. You won't be beating the clock or beating me, you'll be surviving...and that's just about all you can do. Survive.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next