Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Tyler Parker
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post September 27th 2014, 4:51 am by Tyler Parker
You may have convinced yourself that you have everything to give to this business but you haven't convinced EAW, it's fans and you certainly haven't convinced me. If anything, POP? You've convinced me that I was right all along. You've convinced me that you aren't here to better the product but to better your own career. You've convinced me that you haven't changed one bit. You say you have, you say you're better now than when you were on top, you say you have just as a good if not better resume than me but the fact of the matter is, POP, it's unfair to compare my entire career to your entire career. You were on top at point but for how long, POP? Not very long, you were just in the right place at the right time when you became the Answers World Champion. It's like that sometimes but in this business, that one reign as Answers World Champion may have just been a fluke or a one time thing because it doesn't mean anything until you've been at the top more than once. It isn't until you have that you've proved what you're worth and it isn't until you have that you've deserved every ounce of success. It's one thing to have been at the top once but it's another thing to have been at the top more than once. Why do you think extremists like Mr. DEDEDE, Y2Impact and Jaywalker have what they have? It's because they're trusted to carry the weight on their shoulders at any given time. It's them who have set the bar here in EAW. It's them who've proved what they're worth and that they've deserved every ounce of success. Why am I here? Because of them. Because I know I have what it takes. Because I've been there before and it's just a matter of time until I'm there again. On top with you beneath me.

We aren't in the same situation, POP. Maybe if this was two years ago but it's not, things have changed. I've been here, I've proved myself time and time again, while you're looking to prove yourself now. Prove that you're better than you ever have been. Prove that you're better than even me. Prove that you're going to headline House of Glass and become the World Heavyweight Champion. Know what though? We may be in the same situation then because I too am looking to prove myself still. Prove that me being on top wasn't a fluke or a one time thing. Prove that I have what it takes. Prove that I'm going to be there again. I'd be damned if I'm nothing more than a launching pad for you. I have more respect for you than you have for me and even though you say you like me, I don't think you do. I think, POP, you're bitter of the fact that I'm everything you could've been and everything you should've been. If you had put in some effort, you may had been on top just a little longer. This week you've done more than you ever have. If you were like this every week, I'd have no doubt in my mind that you'd be on top again one day but that day is never going to come. Because it isn't going to be me who'll stop you, it's going to be you who'll stop you. It's going to be your own doing. I know it is because you're going into our match tomorrow night as if it's any other match but POP, just so you know, it's not. Your approach is going to have to be a little different if you're going to beat me. Because I'm not like any other opponent you've had. You may have forgotten what I'm capable of but I have no problem forcing you to never forget what it's like to be in the ring with me.

I'm happy to hear that you're already comfortable again. I wouldn't want you to not be because it's when you're comfortable you're able to do your best and I want you to do your best, POP. I don't want you to be the same Prince of Phenomenal I beat earlier this year. So, you want me to educate you and not beat around the bush? I think you know a little bit about me and my past, with what I had done and what had led to me being put on the shelf. Well, it was one thing after another. I had baggage, more baggage than I would have had Kawajai carry then and for that, I don't blame him for what he did to me. I used to hate myself and I think that's why I was hateful towards everyone else. I'm not proud of it by any means and that's why I don't like to talk about it. Because that isn't who I really was at heart. Who I am now is who I really am and I always will be. Some people still think I am who I was then but those people don't know me and what I am at heart. They can't see my heart and they can't read my mind. It's funny to me whenever they dig up my past and use it against me because I could just do the same to them but that'd be too easy. I could hold onto it but I'm better than that and I'm better than those people. You're one of those people, POP. If I was afraid of my past, I'd run away from it. I wouldn't be here but I am. So, no, I'm not afraid. You though? You're afraid. That's right, you're afraid of what I'm going to do to you tomorrow night. Whether or not you're serious now, it doesn't matter, POP. I have you all figured out. Move to move, counter to counter. My approach? Calculation and execution.
Mstislav
Post September 27th 2014, 2:56 am by Mstislav
Hahahaha. What a world this is. I may have lost, I may not be champion but I don’t care. In spite of being in the pre-show of Territorial Invasion, I made my intentions known to Tyler Parker, and the rest of EAW. That National Extreme title is mine and mine alone and not anyone is going to step between me and destiny. But before I take a step towards what is rightfully mine, I must rid myself of a man who’s been a thorn in my crown, and a cinder block tied around my ankles. This is the same man who had finally returned from his unfortunate injury. Now I tend not to let past experiences come into conflict but what would a match in the good ole’ EAW be without conflict. Now this man is no other than a man who I’ve had to carry to the top, he is the man who even though he didn’t nothing for the team brags as he was the one to do what I did. This man took the victories as I was the one who did the work. He is the man with a big mouth, and an even bigger ego, bigger than anyone I’ve ever wrestled in that ring. Though I guess having a big mouth automatically gives you a big ego. If you haven’t figured who the fuck I am talking about then eject yourself now as you are not worthy enough to even listen to me any further.

The man I speak of is The Nas, this little Hollywood type wannabe, with an assistant who is too spineless to not do anything about the abuse he receives, and the gold digger girlfriend who’s probably slept with more men than she can count. This is the man you cheer for, the man your kids aspire to be. That is disgusting, that is appalling! Your children want to be like this man that when he speaks intelligent people lose brain cells as his speech pattern is that of Third Person, and rambling. But oh no you people’s decisions I will talk about later, as I need to get on point with the tick on my side. Yes Nas you are a tick, a parasite that fed on me during our tag team tenure, and got big and ripe as it continued. Hell you even thought us as friends, which was so childish. And as soon as you lost that source of your little feeding you were gone, gone due to “injury” so to claim. That is a bunch of bullshit, Nas, and you know it. Even in my short time, and short tolerance of you I know you are prideful, prideful enough to fake an injury because he was so embarrassed. And you weren’t embarrassed by just a loss; no you were embarrassed because you made us lose the titles. And so was the embarrassment that led your hiatus, your absence from us. And here you are back, saying you are the best, labeling me the Smug Prick, and labeling yourself the true wrestler. You say you aren’t the same “kid” you were back then, but with your little labels, and little judgments it seems to me you have yet to grow up. Hell I do not even know how you were back in 2010 yet I can still see you have yet to grow up. And it just laughable at what you say as you form words in sentences that would make a psych ward patient seem capable of living a normal life.

What is even better than listening to you struggle at make an attempt at speeches is the words you stick by. #EverythingChangesNow that is a laugh. #ComingForGold that is even better. And oh my favorite #ComingForAren, these are like the little post it notes that people post on their bathroom mirrors to motivate themselves as the trudge on through their pathetic lives. This change of mind that you say changed me into an asshole is nothing. Hell I wouldn’t even call it a change of mind, because it’s the same mindset I had as I tolerated going out there every week on NEO to compete with you. Hell I even remember saying to you and your face that “This isn’t a team. It’s a Dictatorship.” And you with your smug face took that with a smile. Oh that made me laugh the rest of the night. That made my day as this fool carried on with his life knowing that his own partner couldn’t give two shits about him. This match isn’t for little kids who are gullible about everything Nas you grow up and learn that this world will throw you down and step all over you, or you can make the world your bitch and make it revolve around you. This Nas World Order is nothing more than a front that your deranged little mind has taken a molded so he wouldn’t have to feel so so insecure about himself anymore than he does now.

I could talk a lot more about you, but I will not waste my breath, nor shall I wait with baited breath for you to respond as I know you have to go cry yourself to sleep. And as you think your word is final, my word is really final. So says the Russian Prince. Raduysya Mstislav
Scott Oasis
Post September 26th 2014, 11:54 pm by Scott Oasis
What a load of crap.

Moonlight have you even seen my matches? In case you didn't know, I've never been pinned or squashed as you claimed. Your whole response is just nonsense, face it, you looked like an idiot so now you're in a rush to cover your ass. You ignored everything I said, the whole point is that you challenged Starr Stan to a submission match and you lost, he can be the best damn technician in the wrestling world, it doesn't matter, YOU yourself challenged him! Your mouth wrote a check you couldn't cash and where do you go from here? You just make excuses and say lies. Do you want to know who hasn't tapped out? I haven't. I've never submitted in my entire career, from the indies, to AWF, all the way to here in Extreme Answers Wrestling I have remained unbroken. I don't tap, submission is the action of accepting a superior force, I refuse to accept anybody is superior to me, when I get in that ring I have the mindset of a gladiator. You might think fighting to the death or to where you can fight no longer is stupidity but to me it's the only way to victory. You can't make it in this business off of half assed performances, you have to lay all of it out there and I don't know about you but if I'm still breathing to me that's a sign to keep going.

With my motivation, your attitude and your ankle there's no telling how badly this match can end for you. Deny it all you want but you don't get your ankle twisted multiple times and come out fine. Try to be a tough guy, you won't be tough when you have to run away from my spear and are to weak to get out of dodge. You, just like Jack Noble, just like Andrew Fireboy, and just like everyone at Territorial Invasion will be victimized and turned into nothing more than an example. You better watch your back, who knows I might get a little frisky and get this thing started before the bell rings. I guess it just depends on my mood. Hahahaha.....

Just another in the win column.
Post September 26th 2014, 11:18 pm by MTM
Oh, it truly is a joy to see that the fine Englishman known as William Black has finally come out to speak after almost a whole week now. It's a shame that he had to go and ruin his little gimmick almost as soon as he started talking about me. 

The views of myself and my former manager are not parallel. While he may have spoken for me, it was because he insisted and I obliged because, I'm not sure if you're aware of this but I was beaten down by riot police Saturday night. By the sounds of it, that's something you're familiar with so I'm sure that you can understand how painful it was when that happened. I was battered and bruised so I went to take an ice bath. I don't give a shit about where you come from or where you don't. An opponent is an opponent to me. Johnston told you that I can be ruthless and I can, I really can, but I'll tell you what: I really don't feel like being like that. So go ahead and try to break my jaw, whatever, but what kind of accomplishment is defeating a man who hasn't done anything while he's been in EAW except embarrass himself? Think about that for a moment. What will you achieve? No one's going to take you any more seriously. In fact, if I do manage to hold my own against you you'll probably be seen as an even bigger joke than I am. Face it, we both lose tomorrow night either way because I'm in control. While you may be under the impression that beating me will make you seem tougher, in reality no one will give a damn. 

I'm not going to listen to your cookie-cutter bullshit about me being a sheep or thinking that I'm better than you because you're a foreigner. I'm not making you a victim. Just give me your best and I'll make sure take it.

See you on Showdown, British butler.
Cage.
Post September 26th 2014, 10:46 pm by Cage.
This week, has really confused me. I told him, I warned him, don't fuck me over. And what does he do? He fucks me over, he wants to be brave, he wants to try his luck. He wants to in his own words “Kill EAW” but we all know that's bullshit, I know it's bullshit. He wants to be a Mr. DEDEDE wannabe, see all this shit he's doing ain't new, I seen this shit before, I seen it done by Scott Diamond, I seen it done by Dark Demon, all this anti EAW bullshit. It's bullshit, I'm sorry for cursing, I mean I really am confused on what to say, see I got a pizza slicer to the motherfucking stomach, and damn it I still kept on fighting for Zack. Maybe finally, FINALLY IN MY FUCKING LIFE I WILL REALIZE THAT I CAN'T TRUST ANYBODY IN THIS WORLD BUT DIAMOND CAGE! See all this wanting to kill EAW shit is cute, I seen it before, you are bad rerun, but I seen through your bullshit smile and your attitude, you don't give a shit about anything but you. And maybe, maybe I should of seen it coming, and maybe I should have been a lot smarter, but somewhere inbetween those bullshit speeches of yours. Maybe I believed those words, maybe I believed that it was finally time for not only me, but for a roster of hard working men to get what they deserve. You are a turncoat, Crash, and I like how on the card it reads “You orderded” a first blood match between me and some guy from Lawhore, Pakistan, you don't order me to do shit, in fact what you better order is my Answers World Championship title match, because we had a deal. You can continue to go and try to kill this place, really it don't matter, because I know for a full fucking fact, you can't boss me around. And you can't order shit from me, the fuck I look like Zack? A waitress? You ordering me to do something like I owe you something, like this entire fucking world thinks I owe them something, REALLY I DON'T OWE YOU SHIT! But I'll give you something, I'll give the EAW universe something, and most importantly Crash. I'll give you something, you see Mr. DEDEDE came after my family and I put him in a wheelchair, I set his house on fire, I left his brother with injuries he will have for the rest of his life. Zack, I broke your arm once, I damn near almost made you vacate that World Heavyweight Championship, Zack I won't just break your arm, I'll break your legs, your neck, I'll break your mothers legs, your mothers neck. I'll break your sisters neck, your sisters legs, I'll grab your father and punch him in the balls because you came out of them. 

I'll go to your new office Zack, and I will set it ablaze. You have Y2Impact and his riot squad, maybe you haven't paid attention, whether it be a riot squad, a terrioist group. When you have a battle tested warrior like Diamond Cage in the fold, who do you think is really going to come out alive? Diamond Cage of course! Now this first blood match is interesting, AA talking about how we share the same goals, first of all I don't share any goals with any man who makes an ass out of himself every chance he gets by getting thrown into a dumpster, and comes back talking about darkness, I don't share any goals with the same man who mocks another tag team to get over and ends up failing. I also DON'T SHARE ANY FUCKING GOALS WITH SOME GUY WHO HAS BEEN HERE LONGER THAN ME AND RECENTLY WON NEXT UP FOR 2014! We don't share shit, the only thing we shared as the will to fight for a coward, a guy who is basically trying to be a bad guy. You know, he's playing a role, and really, I am a bad guy. I am as bad as a man as you will ever meet, I'm going to hell. The only thing I can do is accomplish what I set out to accomplish before I arrive. You are walking out of Showdown, that is a given, this isn't personal. You will be able to walk, I won't cripple you, I won't break you, all I have to do is make you bleed. Which is easy, I have made a bunch of people bleed in that ring, you won't be the first, you certainly won't be the last. Standing Tall, of course, but you will be standing tall with blood in your eyes, does it get you sweaty Alex? You put on your big boy pants, you say “bullshit” and you are suddenly a big man, I don't buy it. Really it's just EAW extremist talk, theres no value to it, it isn't real, no beginning, no middle, no ending, no setting, no solution, just bullshit really, but when I say it. It's the truth, it has value, because I have said it once, I'll say it again. I am not an EAW extremist, I am a war machine, a fighter, that one roach you hit with a spatula that just won't die! War Games was your awakening? Yet you got your ass kicked just like I got my ass kicked, just like we all got our asses kicked after the match? Are people talking about your performance? Are they bragging about fucking Alex Anderson stealing the show? THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT ZACK CRASH FUCKING US OVER, NOT YOU! But yeah, in your world, It's the AA show. Everything is about you, you are the epicenter of the world, Jay probably rolling around in his grave at me saying that. But really, maybe I am the cure to knock you out of your own world and back into this nightmare that we created, this nightmare we helped build. This nightmare of being under Zack Crash, you like being ordered to do stuff. You are use to being a chitzul, maybe I am just that ugly stray dog looking for the right home. But AA I promise you, above all else, this ugly stray dog, will turn you into the fire hydrant he pisses on. On Showdown, you won't win, don't get in my way, don't try to make a name for yourself at my expense, it isn't smart, maybe this company would make you the franchise, I mean we can make you the franchise of the hot dog stand. Or the popcorn stand, or the merchandise stand. But the face of something like the greatest company in the world today? I doubt it, I would even like to think that CM Banks who doesn't even give a shit about this place would rather die than allow it to happen, and honestly, So would I.
Post September 26th 2014, 10:42 pm by Guest
Thick fog rolls through a field somewhere right outside of London. The only light happens to be the beams from the moon, but even those are getting muffled out. Every once and so often a figure of a man can be made out as the fog rolls by. It's a beautiful silence really. However, within a moment the soft voices of British children echo out, breaking this peaceful silence.

“Here comes Mister Black. Here comes Mister Black.
Not from the front but from the back.
Make his victim's bones go crack.
Watch out for his upright attack.”

The children's voices begins to warp into a devilishly low-tone, singular voice. As the aforementioned man begins to slowly make his approach. His ankle draping coat swooshes in the cool breeze. Closer and closer, the man has his destination set. He walks with a purpose and there is no doubt about that. 

“You better fear the ripper.”

By this time, the figure has move directly in front of you. This shadowed out enigma stands tall as it looks like his head is moving up from a bowed position to staring right at you. You can feel him staring at you, but without a hint of anymore light, you can not see him in return. The figure shifts his weight into a powerful stance as he then begins to speak.

“EAW. A new era is about to begin. A new era lead by me. Over my career I've had many names. I've been the man to take orders. I've been the man to make the orders. I've been loved, looked up to, feared by masses. I've had matches, title and even people ripped right from my hands. I knew how and when to take a loss for the betterment of another. I know loss. I know struggle. I know every single thing that you know. I know how to do everything you do, only I am better. Anything you can do, you damn well believe I can do better. I know what it takes to be great. I'm simply here to take that to MY level. A level unknown by you bloody fools.”

The figure snickers as he eases up his stance. You can see him lean onto one leg as he crosses his arms delicately. 

“You see, a cell made life. Life made man. And man made god. You bloody people have made me. You've turned me into what stands before you. A complete yet broken man. A man who will do anything to get what he deserves in life. A man who has broken bones, made children and mothers alike cry as they watch me mercilessly beat their father's face in. This won't stop. This won't stop until I am on top of the proverbial “foodchain” where ever I am. People know my name, they know my face. However, they don't know how to stop me anymore. A man without weakness is not a man. I suppose this makes me a monster, but I suppose I will accept that title. I will accept what is to come for me because I control what happens. Life is but a game of chess to me. I'll strategize and conquer. There may have to be a few sacrifices on the way, however the ultimate checkmate is in my favor. I am not the knight, I'm not even the bishop. I am the King. Soon enough you will understand why.”

The man turns face as he steps through the fog covered field. He reaches a nearby tree right along the brush line. He then places his hand against it's bark and slides it down. Almost as if he was checking the tree for something. With a little thud, he leans his body against the tree, now almost completely covered in darkness. A strong, ominous gust of wind blows by, once again the man's coat flaps in the breeze as do little streams of his hair.

“This is meant to be the age of reason and understanding. The world has been meant to mature as should civilization. Look around you. Do you see any maturing, any evolution, and understanding? No. Mankind is destroying mankind. The Earth brings storms, bring rains, not for new life to sprout, not to hydrate, but to wash away what people have done to it. You bloody people are destroying the world you live in, and for what? To make errands take a couple minutes less? For convenience? Darwinism has been reduced to a joke. I'm here to take it's place. Maybe I can't help the world, but I can help EAW. Your lack of knowledge and understanding leaves you weak, it leaves you behind times. Much like mankind as a whole, you're destroying yourselves from the inside out. You are destroying things that you have made. I'm here to destroy you. I'm here to destroy you before you destroy all that you've gained. You see men acting like children. You see owners making themselves champions. You suffer through the faux dauntless “extremists” telling you how they are better each and every week. Heroes become villains. Legends fade away. Stars burn out. This is the way of life. Things change, things die. However, the legend of EAW's personal Ripper has just begun. This aforementioned era will reign hold this week and will forever and always leave it's mark in the history books. A man of my talents, my views doesn't fade away like some bloody star. My mark will be left. My impact will be felt. My message will be spread through the masses. My name will be remembered.”

The man sighs before propping himself back to his own two feet. He raises his head, letting the breeze run along his face. The fog seems to have lessened during this time, but it's still preventing the man's face to be shown.

“I am the enigma that I must be. I am what I need to be. There is no mercy left in this body, no beliefs other than my own. It's time for the righteous to take. The meek must be ridden of. There is no room for a sheep in a pack of wolves. That is exactly where I will start here. I will eat the meek. Shredding them mercilessly until there is nothing left. You'll all be left for the crows to feast upon. The man before the Ripper wouldn't have wasted his time with you, but as I've grown, I've realized all men must be taken care of at some point. Otherwise the meek will become the righteous and take what is yours. There is no room for such a thing. Man will climb any ladder to see the face of god, but I'm the man that will kick the legs from beneath the ladder. From this day on, no one will reach the pinnacle before me. I come at a time of dismay in EAW. A new Chairman has been named and has taken total control. This man knows how to conduct business. He knows when to take. For this, kudos to him, he will be the last, and as I feel, most challenging adversary. However, this week, this week a face one of the meek.”

The self proclaimed Ripper of EAW snickers to himself as he bows his head. It's hard to tell but it appears as if he is shaking it. Perhaps out of disappointment, maybe even as a sign of things to come in that match.

“Matthew Miles. The little promo you cut was quite adorable. No, really, letting someone else speak for you was an appropriate touch. The whole “rally the troops” angle was kind of a let down to any man with intelligence, so I'm sure Americans were swoon with every word you didn't speak. What a typical response to a foreigner in the states. You've proved, without a wink of doubt, that everything said about America and Americans in general is a bitter truth. Closed minded hate mongers is the correct description, I believe. It must be hard to accept you've said the exact same words that every other bigot has said, but, for you I suppose it might be easier to copy rather than create. You are paper without a pencil, a blind mind fighting the war for the seeing. A sheep. Much like America, blend in, stick your nose where it does not belong and rally your comrades to start a war they don't want. It must be nice letting others fight battles you've started. I wouldn't know. You see, I'm a fighter. A self made man. A crusader of truth. Years ago, I would have let your petty comments let the rage build inside me, I would have demolished you because I wanted to. It's a much different story now. I will destroy you before people need to accept a penalty for their actions. I'm going to rip you limb from limb because that is simply what needs to be done. For me, for the world, for EAW, it must be done. The meek always attempt to take the glory for themselves without realizing that they're just being carried along on the shoulders of others. A righteous man takes his blows, fights for what is right, and basks in his own victory. It's not the popular route anymore, but it is the one I must take because it is the one I believe in. As the children sang, not from the front, but from the back. You will never see me coming. You will never see the fault in your actions until someone stands up and sits you down. I will be that person. I will take down one by one by one until I've rid EAW of your closed minded filth.”

The man clears his throat before rubbing his right fist into the palm of his left hand. It appears that he is having a difficult time accepting the fact that this match won't take place right now. He certainly appears to be “pumped up” enough to take on the world.

“The world must simply become a better place to live. Man needs that understanding in order to survive. I feed off of your negativity, I feed off of your foolishness. Matthew, this Showdown, there will be blood. There will be a broken man left in the ring. There will be a silence so painful spread throughout the arena that all you will be able to do is lay on your back and wonder “how did this happen?” and when you're in that moment, remember, this happened due to your astonishing lack of skills. Your failure to giving credit where it is due. Your hateful words toward your fellow man. Karma, Matt Miles, karma is why this has happened.”

“People say that karma is a bitch, I don't think that that is true. I believe it helps the man, oh how did you say it? Eat his “humble pie”. And when I say help, I mean shove down one's throat. Eat it up now, Matty Boy, while you still have a functioning jaw. If you're lucky and I'm in a forgiving mood, I won't rip it off of your face. However, you will be left in a pile of yourself in the middle of the ring. Now that you, yourself, made this America versus foreigners, let me tell you a secret. You are all foreign. Hell of a bloody secret, I know. You can have pride in your nation, that's every man's right. However, when you try and shit on a foreign nation just to hype yourself up, you are a true traitor to society. ”

The mysterious man rotates his head around, loosening his neck. This verbal onslaught has, obviously, gotten him quite worked up. He then paces back to the middle of the field with his hands grasping each other behind his robed back. He pauses and then turns back toward you.

“The last mistake you made, calling me The Butler. That feels like it was ages ago. I wish I could return to those simple times. An angry man with nothing to prove to anyone but himself. I suppose that's the best way you could've described me. I didn't much care for titles or glory, I just wanted my name to be spread, that is the one thing I can still relate to, actually. Sure, I will give you a small amount of credit for at least Googling my name, however, much like America, the internet lies. It doesn't evolve with current information, it just feeds it to the masses. And you, you take advantage of other's like you, trying to get them to raise a flag toward the Englishman. A man who hadn't said one negative word toward you. You truly are the problem. You are just another simple minded twit, who doesn't deserve a better man's, such as myself, time. You are the meekest of the meek. You are the fool of fools. Sure, you can go on about your will power, no quite attitude, other falsehoods, but your words don't matter, Matthew. You haven't done anything back them up and you still won't after this next Showdown. Do you ever wonder why your in ring abilities are unheard of? It's simple, really, it's because no one has heard of you. The whole meek versus righteous spiel that I said before. Yet again, this applies. You are the first victim in the string of ravaging due to the sheer faux veracity of your detestable speech. You now will understand, Matthew, there is no Butler, only...

William

Bloody

Black

If I may give you some sound advice, keep your back to the wall, it's about the only place that it's safe. Oh, and a butler using the word 'client'? Your little mate needs some acting lessons, Miles.”

William Black laughs menacingly as he turns his back and begins to walk toward where he once came down the stretch of the field. His laugh gets drowned out by the voices of children singing once again.

“Here comes Mister Black. Here comes Mister Black.
Not from the front but from the back.
Make his victim's bones go crack.
Watch out for his upright attack.”

“You better fear the ripper.”

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 40 Feartheripper_zps23e422bc

Sorry for the mediocre post. It's been a shit week
PrinceofPhenomenal
Post September 26th 2014, 8:59 pm by PrinceofPhenomenal
Don't get it twisted, I have everything to give to this company. What other reason would I have to be here? The main reason is obviously to restore my reputation and to prove that I wasn't even at my best when I was on top of this company. Why are you here? You've been here for such a significant time and my resume still looks just as good if not better than yours. What does that say about you? At this point, you're nothing more than a launching pad for me. I'm planning to spring off of you and land into something much more significant. That being a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. 

You say that I won't accomplish what I plan to do as if you're going to stop me. No one will stop me. It's funny because you speak as if you know me inside and out, when you don't. My approach to matches haven't changed since I've been here, because as you can see it's been working so flawlessly. Oh, I'm going to pass whatever test I'll be facing during this return. 

It's only been a month and I'm already comfortable again. Which isn't necessarily a good thing for you. I didn't intend to stomp on your pass and use it against you. I asked you to tell me about it because I wanted to be educated on it. Did you do what I say? Nope! You continued to beat around the bush and ignore what made you are today and that's a mediocre start to your career. That's right I said it. It's obvious as to why you want to stay as far away as possible from it because you're afraid of it. There's no reason as to why someone with your experience shouldn't have a more outstanding resume and body of work. But it is what it is. You're a disappointment so far, just like me. You read that right. I fully understand that as of today, I am a disappointment and I have no problem admitting that. It takes balls to do it. Yeah, you ''toughed it off'' and ''made the best'' of your situations and all that bullshit. We're pretty much in the same situation, even if you don't want to admit. 

We've walked similar paths in this company and it's showing every single day. The only difference is that we'll have different ends to our career. While you fade away into irrelevancy I'll be sitting atop of the EAW Hall of Fame viewed as the greatest to do it. Woah, how can I say such a thing? How can someone go from such a disappointing exit to the greatest of all time? I don't know Tyler, I don't know. I'm not saying it will be easy or as smooth as a hollywood movie. All I'm saying is that it is possible. Hell, all I need is about a one percent chance at success and I'll take it and shoot for the stars. My passion is one of the things I felt I lost when I was drifting off. Not now though. My passion is running deep into my veins and it's inspiring me to strive for greatness. When you fall off the face of the planet you find yourself wondering what your next move is. My next moves consisted of accepting the fact that my career was over and there was no going back or saying fuck it, man up and trying to finish what I started. This is where you come in Tyler. As much as I hate to admit it, you are a top tier competitor in this company right now. And a win would do wonders for my chances at getting a match with DDD. Which means I can't hold back. I must make an example out of you, well, let me re-phrase that. I must make an example out of everyone who gets in my way until I get what I want. Nope, I'm wrong again. A mistake I made last time was letting up and getting too comfortable as champion. Sitting back and let everyone do my dirty work for me. When I become world heavyweight champion for the first time, sooner rather than later, I'll treat my competition like an animal. My foot will be on the neck on each and everyone one of you animals. Compared to two years ago I would have let up and let you motherfuckers breathe. Yeah Tyler, my foot will be on your neck. And as you gasp for air, I won't stop. I'll continue. I'll keep stepping and stomping until you give up hope. Until there's no more air entering your lungs. That's how serious I am. My past is irrelevant at this because it's no longer holding me down. Even before I left earlier this year it held a black cloud over my career and it cost me to do things I didn't want to do. Whatever, it's over. I'm heading into this match expecting to walk out victorious. Why? It's business as usual. It's open season on everyone on this roster. No matter what your status or reputation is, i'm coming from you. Hopefully, you're ready Tyler.
Anderson.
Post September 26th 2014, 8:23 pm by Anderson.
(The camera opens up to Alex Anderson seated in a hospital bed, with both his arms and his forehead wrapped around with a bandage.)

I love this.

It's been six days and I think I have finally digested everything that transpired on Saturday night, but it's finally dawned on me, man. EAW is a crazy, crazy place. From top to bottom. There exists a crazy edge to everybody, from the production crew, to the wrestlers, to the management... this is a sick place, and that is exactly why I have stood the test of time over the past four years. I'm not going to sugarcoat anything. Territorial Invasion was a war. I walked in Toronto and I knew I was in for something I had never seen before, but this was something else. I'm going to be complete honest. I wasn't expecting what transpired at Territorial Invasion. It took a huge toll on me physically and psychologically. I don't know what to expect anymore. And you know what? I love that. I love the fact that Zack Crash has now proven himself to be the dictator, because when I get my hands on him, I am going to break his neck. And then I'll break his arm. And then I'll break his leg. No matter what happens, I assure you all... if EAW burns to the ground, I am going to do everything that I have wanted to do for a long time, regardless of anyone caring or not.

I've been told by doctors that I will likely never step foot in a wrestling ring again. Well, that's heartbreaking news, huh? Well, it's too bad for them, because Zack Crash has ordered me to compete in a match against Diamond Cage tomorrow night. I am going to compete. No matter, I am going to compete. I mean, I don't want to miss out on ALL the fun, right?! On a much serious note, Zack Crash is an evil, evil man. I thought I could trust him, and all four of my war comrades felt the same last week. We thought we could trust him, and how wrong we were. I'm not going to sit here and fret, because I'm a man and I am going to settle this like a man. Diamond Cage, I actually do like you. I like what you stand for. But at no point am I going to let you defeat me. You and I share the same goals. I'll go ahead and even say that you and I are the most alike extremists in EAW today, but none of that matters.

The only thing that matters is who walks out alive come tomorrow night.

I don't deal with bullshit. I'm walking out of Showdown standing tall and I am moving on. I'm in a battered state, but many people have gone through much worse. Who am I to complain? Prior to Territorial Invasion, my mindset was simple: shove everything that comes in my way aside. I'm bulldozing my way through to the Answers World Championship, but now I'm focused on doing everything that I possibly can to get back on Zack Crash. I have to. It's not just for me, but for everyone that lives, breathes, and eats professional wrestling. It's for every man that walks into that locker room for the first time and those who walk out for the last time. This has been a company that has been the foundation of this industry. Many companies open, many don't last very long... but EAW has stood tall. And it will continue to do this. Zack Crash didn't end the war. The war is still yet to be continued, because I assure you... Zack Crash and everyone on EAW management will pay. I have grown to love this company, but I despise the corruption that goes on. I've tried so hard to change everything on my own, and it wasn't until this past week that I realized I can't do it alone. That is why we have to rise up and make change. This isn't any different than any other world issue. You can't do things alone. It's up to me and everyone else, but I'll tell you what I can do.

I can send a message.

I am going to defeat Diamond Cage.

I've had so much blood pour out of my body in the last 6 days, and seeing as though we're both prone to cuts right now... this is going to be fun. Yes, fun. We are crazy, crazy men, but you see, Cage, I'm not ready to lose. You had your chances before, and this is my story to write. This is a new chapter in the book of EAW, and I will not just be another name on the book. I want to be THE name. I want to be the franchise player of Extreme Answers Wrestling, and War Games was my awakening. 

TEST ME.

(The camera fades to black)

Last edited by Alex Anderson on September 26th 2014, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post September 26th 2014, 3:16 pm by Guest
Let it be known that on the nite of September 20, 2014 at approximately 9:37pm EST, Lethal once again submerged from the shadows and made her invigorating yet startling return to the realm of Extreme.  Words cannot express how much I've missed this place... how I've longed to induce panic and discomfort on every self-proclaimed Vixen that walked the strip of each corridor.  A few days ago, I got to explore those desires that have been building inside of me for the past year, and it felt fantastic!  The sound of a cracking skull bouncing against mine and their puppy-like whimpers deriving from each oncoming headbutt delivered still rings in my head, but I find myself unable to celebrate.  I must maintain my focus on what's important and try to remain calm, because we all know what happens when I get a little overzealous don't we?  People get hurt.  And when people get hurt it's almost impossible to find the off switch to seize the destruction.  I have too much at stake to let power corrupt me... my people expect me to lead them to a brighter future as the current Queen of the Rings.  In my hands I hold the key to Pandora's box.  The fate of this entire division rests solely on what I choose to do with this belt, should I decide to utilize it as firewood to roast a bag of Kraft's finest marshmallows, the division dies.  Every Vixen who has ever held, breathed, sweat, and bled for this championship would be burned out of existence in view of the fact that this is their only tie to the EAW.  It's the reason their Hall of Famers and why they're still relevant today, if I destroy this I destroy over five years of history.  It's crazy isn't it, how much power one title holds in a company like this?  One woman shouldn't be burdened with this kind of responsibility... but as history has proven... I'm unlike any other woman the EAW has ever seen.  While the majority of girls here make their debuts by stepping through an open door frame, I rip it off its hinges!  While some play checkers, I play chess!  While they prepare for matches, I prepare for an all out war!  It's apparent that Sapphire is one of the many who have come into this business with the sweet dreams of homogenous to that of a naive little orphan girl, but I will be sure to wipe them clear from memory this Sunday.  I will devour her dreams and in their place leave the ugly reality of what my presence truly means for all in the EAW.... expiation..

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40