Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Caliban
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post December 26th 2014, 7:21 pm by Caliban
We open on the punkin standing in the middle of a shining light, the dark and orange reflecting the artificial rays of a single light bulb above him

Punkin: Everyone always says that they wanna go out with a bang at the end of the year, everyone always says they wanna leave it on a high note, me? Id rather leave the thing a blood bath, I wanna leave scars that will take years to fade. As I read the card this week I couldn't believe my eyes, a tag match beyond the bounds of any Survivor Series classic or even the most expansive of cibernetico, I have foreseen the carnage to follow, I have forseen blood shed and sorrow, I have foreseen Jordan Caliban standing amongst 11 broken bodies as scores are settled and new rivalries put the foot down to go screaming into 2015. Well ladies and gentlemen when I think about 2015 I can only say one thing 

The camera seems too focus on the piercing blue eyes of Caliban behind the mask 

Punkin: I am bloodthirsty and in 2015 the punkin will drink from the fountain, EAW the future of extreme, this way comes 

Date: 26.12.2014                                                                                          

As the date suggests its boxing day, there is a small scattering of white on the ground of the backyard we find ourselves in, Caliban sits on the edge of a covered pool smoking a joint, he is wrapped in a parka with the hood up and the fur nearly burying his face. As he begins to speak he slides the hood down revealing a black toque and a look of pure determination

Caliban: I had no expectations when it came to the awards show, I didn't notice I was involved until a few days ago but what the hell I got one more go in me for 2014. I also didn't expect to have a nomination, I didn't which is fair enough I've been in EAW for a cup of coffee but reading over those nominations opened my eyes, they gave me a purpose, they gave me some form of direction. See now I have a proper game plan, First I am going to beat every single name on that next in 2015 list, whether it be on saturday night when I out show Lannister, kick my buddy Ciserano in the face and damn well take a bite out of the donut, 

His eyes glaze over in what looks like an inner Homer Simpson moment, he takes a long draw on his joint and hops off the pool to his feet 

Caliban: Or in the coming weeks when I spend every hour of every day making every single person in this company aware that no matter who is next I am not far behind and never will be. I'm gunna make this short and sweet because...

He jerks a Thumb towards the house

Caliban: well you know, Family time

He lowers his head but keeps his eyes locked on the camera, a sly smile dances on his lips

Caliban: This company we work for is called Extreme Answers, well in 2015 I will be the one asking the questions, I will eat my way through every person in front of me, I will fight anyone and even when I lose I promise I will always come back for more, I will fly higher, I will kick harder. I will walk to the ring to the sound of people chanting holy shit simply because of what I did the night, week or month before. I am innovation, I am the slippery, speedy, uncatchable demon of the emerald isle but most of you know me as "The Artful Dodger Of Professional Wrestling" Jordan Caliban and this isn't just my year, this is my fucking century and it has already started.... INCOMING
VENTURA.
Post December 26th 2014, 4:55 pm by VENTURA.
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Tumblr_muzk4kaJDK1refaz7o1_r1_500
The winds of change...the beginning...the end...

The camera flicks on, and it pans over to a large, open field at the ending of a sunset. It raises up at the colorful and radiant stars in the sky, as they cast forth a bright and vivid illumination over everything. Walking from the distance comes Ventura, alongside with several other men dressed in white robes with a golden belt. They are all carrying a golden hourglass in their hands, as they slowly walk across the field. They all stand in one line, before five of the men move to the left, and five of the men move to the right, leaving Ventura right in the middle, wearing a black robe. The men with the hourglass all sit down on the grassy field to form a sought of circle, and they place their hourglasses in front of them, leaving forth an eerie glow. They all look up towards Ventura, whereas Ventura looks up upon the sky.

You're right, King Mufasa, it may be true that I keep on living in the past. My mind is distant from the reality, and I try to grasp what all went wrong for me in the past. I am so sorry for trying to abide to something that has been part of a bigger operation in my life, Mufasa. You got everything that you need. Luxury, gold, your "pride", you have all those factors for your own benefit, but you envision the past as something that should be swept away and seize to be reminded. I am not like you, or Pantera at all. I am not the one whose career is going to end up short within the next few months when your little "Pride" diminishes into nothing. I go through the past for a purpose, and not because I want to "make sure I don't commit this mistake again". I have a purpose to fulfill in this company, and I know that the people in EAW also want to fulfill their obligations and make sure that they are on top of the world, but they also realize that they have to set their own standards before risking such task. You are not worried about creating a standard, providing a sense of a boost for yourself because you have Pantera Negra to be your sought of advocate for you, but you must realize that once Pantera ends up as dead material, you will follow under that trend. Don't try to recruit another member into your group, don't even try to transform yourself into a professional wrestler, because if you do, I don't care what the status of my career would be at that point, but I will finish you for good. It isn't bad blood if I have a genuine interest about you, Mufasa. So, wherever your throne is out there, sit back and think carefully about whatever tactic that you always instruct to your beloved disciple, Pantera Negra, because sadly, this Awards Show is going to be a huge slip for you and him.

September 27th is going to remain a sacred date for everyone in this company to remember, because I have been prepared for this occasion for months. I have done my bit in providing just a little glimpse of what there is to come at the Awards Show. Fixate your minds on Norman, DEDEDE, Cage, or the likes of Tiberius and Lucian, because I want you guys to be distracted. I won't be upset if this event gets no attention whatsoever. However, once all of this is said and done, we will arrive to cast your reality into dreams.
Ventura steps a few spaces back, as he now crouches on the floor, while the men in the white robes rise to their feet with their hourglasses. They all recite a prayer in their ritual, while Ventura still crouches down onto the grass. A dimmed, white light channels across the face of Ventura, in which he opens his eyes, to reveal a bright light in both of his eyes. One of the men in the robes raises their hourglass in front of the camera while its still fixated on Ventura's eyes. The sand in the top glass bulb finally runs out, reaching down to the bottom glass bulb.

Ventura: It's time.

Camera feed immediately cuts off
Mstislav
Post December 26th 2014, 4:00 pm by Mstislav
Oh great, I really thought Lucian and Xavier were the last people I had to deal with this kind of attitude. I thought that there were only two people in this whole damn company with this woe is me attitude. Lucian, Xavier, and now with their newest member form this little club in my head in where they probably gather and talk about what the fuck is wrong with company, and why they are not getting what they want as they wallow in self-pity. Oh I’m Ryan Savage, no one was there to hold me when I was child, and I heard someone says a child needs love. Yes Ryan a child needs love, but there have been children who have turned their little backstory into a success story. You, Ryan you were on the right path, but with this little change in attitude you have let that little insecure child come out and whine about what his wants, his needs, and with that you go day in and day out complaining. Ryan you are a monster, be proud of that, you are a man of raw power, and you show that every fucking week, but you have taken that into negative light when it really shouldn’t be held as such. Embrace the monstrosity that you are Ryan, because once you do that maybe this little cloud over your head will dissipate. Because when we look at you in this light that you hold yourself under we see a man who looks like he needs his battles to be fought for him. Hell even you said it. You blamed Lucian for not fighting the dishonor, even though he himself said it was a losing battle. You blamed Vic Vendetta for not coming to save you like he was Superman and you were Lois fucking Lane. Ryan, you make me laugh at you sometimes, and I know that is a mistake, but with your attitude toward what you can do, it just makes unbelievable that you are the same man who overcame every adversity that was thrown at him. Ryan if you weren’t so self-absorbed by your insecurities maybe you wouldn’t let the words of Y2Impact get to you. But you are right you are not pure, hell there is no such thing as pure when you compare it to the world. You either have innocent, corrupt, or neutral. Now this world is in a neutral state, but most of the times one side would take control of it for a time. Sometimes the world is corrupt, the other it is innocent, but it started out as neutral. Ryan, you are not innocent, you are not corrupt, you are like the world, you are neutral.

Ryan you may not care for what I say, you may think that what I say is something that is used to console the weak, or maybe you are just so mindset on the fact that everyone is corrupt, but listen to me. What you threaten is nothing but weak, it’s as weak as you see me being when you unleash your “true potential”. You have gone from a confident man with the world in his hands to a man with self-esteem issues stumbling around and failing to grasp the world for what it truly is. The world is neutral, but it happens to be in the hands of the corrupt side, hell it shows more in EAW than it does in real world politics. Corruption tangles what is a neutral ground, and it makes it hell for people who have to deal with it. But that can be stopped, that can be tamed, but only if you don’t let it take you down with it. You see I know what it feels like for that, I know what it feels like to be corrupt, and if I did not have any sense or restrictions to my actions I would have been like Brody, relying on instincts and instincts alone. Everything to me was either kill or be killed, and I took advantage of everything, and everyone. Corruption does that to people, and now with the errors of my ways I combat it. Like you should do Ryan, you vie to see this come to an end but with the way you come about it, you are adding fuel to the fire.  What you hate about this world and what makes it corrupt all you are doing is making it stronger, and helping it keep its hold. Ryan you can threaten all you want, you can talk all you want, and you can impose your strength all you want, but hell with how you are and how the world is no one is going to take you word as serious as you do. You convey the pain you had as a child and make threats that even you are not sure you’ll be able to go through with. This must be the consequence of the man whose psyche has been scarred because daddy didn’t love him. Hell now that I keep talking, I’m coming to the realization that you aren’t even mad at the world are you. Now you are mad at yourself.

Yes, let’s look at the facts. You blame your childhood for your current disposition, you then convey that blame to others who say what they are even though you know they can’t do anything, and then you just give up hope completely. Ryan this isn’t a vendetta against Y2Impact or the corruption, not this is a vendetta against yourself, and only you. You say I am believing lies, you tell these people that I believe everything I say because it is my way of dealing with the complete disaster that is reality, but you fail to remember that you are also doing this. You believe you are not a monster, but you are, you believe you are pure but you aren’t, and you believe you have the victory before the bell even starts, and surprise you don’t. Ryan you have a big talk, but have a bigger cloud over you heard full of blame and despair so you are in no condition to making threats towards me. I have beaten you and your friend DDD before, I have beaten Tyler Parker a former World Heavyweight Champion, and you’ve only beaten Sephiroth, who had the help of Y2Impact. I have made more of an impact than you have in my short time here, and with your little threats, and your even bigger self-esteem issues, I just laugh, and applaud because I have never been more entertained by something so false, and forced than this façade you are trying to put on right now. You can tell me over and over again that I will regret facing you, but I already regret talking to you since all I got in return was the self-loathing of a man who can’t make a name for himself because he is hindered by the false accusations of people whose sole goal in life is to bring him down. I regret listening to you Ryan because all I hear is the woe is me, and the blaming of one’s self. But then again I should look at the person I am talking to.

This is the man who prides himself on making people hurt, while he hurts on the inside as well. This is the man who thinks he can make people feel despair on the levels the Native Americans and West Africans felt when they were exiled from their homes. Do you see what I am dealing with here? This man while being an egotist, and self-centered man, is also a cluster fuck self-doubt. This man is a walking contradiction, and he doesn’t know it yet. And I feel it my duty to make that clear for him. Ryan, you are talented, you are neither pure nor tainted, and you are a monster.  You have the world at your hands yet you don’t want to utilize that for some reason. But with everything that I have said I also had an epiphany, with all this self-loathing you hide under an intimidating garb. But I see you Ryan, I see that scared child in you, he is shaking with fear. He is wondering who is this man he sees, he knows that he is not like this, he knows that this isn’t him. Listen to that child Ryan, so instead of being this egotist that thinks he has the power to make people despair greater than those who have despaired before, you could be the man with immense talent, and immense vigor. You have a clouded mind, you think there is no equal ground when you are so blind to the fact that you are standing on it. Look below you, and you will see this equal ground me and you stand on, you will see that this field is far from shattering, and it is going to take more than a blubbering idiot like yourself to break it. And there is he goes again his vindictive rant against the darkness of the world. Like I said Ryan, give it up this big man act and be yourself, because you are just adding to the problem you want to solve. Joy is only a concept that is perceived when you are safe Ryan, I know every time I’m in that ring I am not safe. In that ring I have no concept of Joy, but after that after I have my hand raised and the announcer says I am victorious than I will let joy overtake me, I will let joy become a concept once again. Ryan you have let the darkness override your safety and that is why you don’t feel joy, that is why you are here trying to discourage me and Oasis. You speak of despair, you speak of doomsday, but Ryan the only despair here is the fact you let darkness enter you and settle inside your soul. Tomorrow we will see if what you call despair actually prevails, but know this Ryan you aren’t going into the match with a goal or a mission, you are only going in there with word. Tomorrow, it is up to you to keep that word or not, but while you do remember this. I am going in that ring with, a mission, a goal, and a plan, I am years ahead of you what I am going to do. While all you got is something you said, I have something set in motion. Maybe you’ll heed my warning, maybe you won’t time will tell in due time.
A Mother's Love
Post December 26th 2014, 3:19 pm by Guest
2014 has been a rather dark and difficult period for you, hasn't it Julian?  You went from being confined to a tiny cardboard prison overflowing with packing peanuts, to being defended on a regular basis.  Now you get to journey alongside of me, your Mother, and see the World for what it really is.  Unfortunately it too is as uncleansed as that box you were lodging in for what seemed like an eternity, and it's burdened with even filthier occupants.  But at least now you are free to extend your arms to their full capacity, intake fresh oxygen, and bathe in the sun's illuminate rays.  You're free my darling... free from containment by a demanding Guardian, free from oppression and depression, free from that icy ground level storage facility... no more beatings, no more tears in the form of blood to pour from your eyes, no more heartache, no more mental abuse, no more anything!  Now it's YOUR turn to be the aggressor.  Now it's YOUR turn to be the one who delivers the beatings, who induces tears to fall from their eyes, who crushes one bitch after another!!  THIS IS YOUR TIME!!  YOUR TIME--whoops, Momma is sorry baby, she didn't mean to frighten you or let you in on that much detail of her past life... it's just I know exactly what it feels like to be treated lower than any living species on Earth.  Oh Momma knows, Momma knows child.  She knows the pain in your heart stems from the neglect you've been given by the masses; neglect that has left you feeling like you aren't good enough when you are.  Momma has fought for you when no one else would.  Even women - whose careers you are deemed responsible for - turned their backs on you: Cameron Ella Ava, The Lyndivia's, Kendra Shamez, all of them.  None of them deserve you and as long as I'm alive they will not be taking you from me.  For Kendra Shamez, the day of reckoning is upon her.  Signs signaling the prelude to the great storm have begun to present themselves.  The clouds are rolling in, the thick scent of rain has neutralized the once dry air, and the rumblings of thunder have preceded.  The end of life as she knew it is reaching a dramatic conclusion... can you feel it?  Armageddon.

Our love will once again prove its superiority over our adversaries following the events of our triumph over this tumultuous foe, just like it has with all the others.  When will they learn?  Nothing can beat a Mother's love.

Speaking of which, I must say I applaud your parenting skills Kendra.  I'm even a little envious of them; what a fine boy you've raised.  One who was more than willing to come to you, his Mother's aid, when need be; and defend your honor in a duel to the death with Vic Vendetta.  It was beautiful.  Almost like watching a movie.  Alas I am left with a question that has been burning in the back of my mind for a while, where was this great defender and son of yours when we were serving your ass on a platter with cheese & crackers at House of Glass?  He was nowhere to be found then.  Was he stuck in traffic... a meeting with the other Agents of Extreme... or was it fear that kept him paralyzed in his seat as his Mother was subjected to humiliation that was as cruel as it was public?  His reasoning for not coming out and evening the playing field that night are disputable, but what inspired him to finally step out of the shadows and into the light aren't.  He clearly loves his Momma and you love him I'm sure, although it doesn't hold a candle to the unconditional love that I have for my dear Julian here.  It's easy to love something you played a role in the creation of, but it's difficult to love something that isn't your own.  Julian - or as you refer to him, the Vixens Championship - isn't a child that I personally created but I have restored him, cared for him as if he were my own, and played a part in what he has become which makes him mine.  The time he's spent with you and the rest were all but temporary, his tenure with me I am motioning for permanence.  For the simple fact that none of you are worthy of being his next preserver.  Hear and understand me when I say that I vow to end 2014 on a high note and bring in the new year by accepting my award for Vixen of the Year and defeating you in another senseless bout.

For who else is more credible of the coined phrase "Vixen of the Year" if not I, Julian?  Who I ask you, who?  Just look at the other Nominees: The Lyndivias, a couple of pea-brained replicas of me, who were only granted acceptance into the Title Picture because of their connections through me.  Tarah Nova, the same could be said about her.  She has accomplished absolutely nothing within this year or the previous one!  The only reasonable explanation for her nomination are her ties with Cameron and I; which comes as no surprise to me considering how little she's managed to do for her own career.  It's only sensible that she be nominated for her links with other Vixens.  Kendra Shamez has been subjected to one failure after the next; and Cameron has won the Hall of Fame Championship.  As huge as that may seem, she didn't have to break as big a barrier as I did.  I became the first of my kind to be Champion and be proclaimed the sole Queen of MVE.  I too have done what no other woman has done and probably ever will do.  I defeated five women in order to get to you, which is more than what any other Vixen has done for you in the past.  Since stepping into the EAW I have yet to cease on making and redefining history.

That is why that award belongs with me...

Why you, Julian, belong with me....

Why the EAW belongs to me!
Post December 26th 2014, 2:29 pm by Guest
EAW Awards Show Promo #1
Forget Me Not

** It has been some time. Lochlan went into a stupor filled with rage, drinking and the occasional pills. These things had to pass. His massive disappointment at Shock Value was to say the least... underwhelming for him. He has been in and out of bars, he's closed off everyone in his path that he once knew. The story of Lochlan is a long and horribly complex story. His girlfriend cheated on him recently. He never brought this into his professional world before... why not start now? Oh yes. His girlfriend of 2 years was caught texting and talking to another man. How hurtful it was for him. She was one of the few people that he could trust. Now she wants to stay with him, but she is not worth trusting. Lochlan doesn't know if it will work out. These kinds of things could mean that a person is not focused. They are weakened. This is not the case. This match is critical to Lochlan. Team Voltage vs Team Showdown vs Team Dynasty? Sounds like a great time to get Lochlan back on track. He was defeated by a true Champion. Jamie O'Hara. Although... when the rules were elite... he was saved by the bell. When they were some fucked up psycho Electric Ropes... Jamie ended up crying his way to this match and it definitely benefited him in the end. Point blank...

Lochlan lost. He knows this. Nas is about to find out what it's like to face Jamie for his New Breed title. So it might be wise if this talentless thug shuts up before something dumb happens to him backstage. You never know what Lochlan might be capable of.

Lochlan is a proud man, what left there is to be proud of, but he'll stand with quality control just like he did when they dismantled that punk Ryan Savage. He might still be the Pure title, which is ridiculous but maybe Lochlan will get another crack at a title? Maybe he can beat Savage... since Sephiroth couldn't. Lochlan has been eating better and training hard recently. He'll take the occasional pain pill to make him feel buzzed and numb from the world but mostly he has it together. He'll represent Voltage with all he has to offer. He wants to be apart of things. Lochlan has done a lot in his time. His most noteworthy accomplishment is bring Jamie O'Hara to a draw. Not just a draw, but Jamie O'Hara in distortion pleading and gasping in pain as the time ran out. There was no reversing it... no getting out. In the middle of the ring, for the New Breed title... and the 20 minute time limit dinga fucking linged on Lochlan. It might seem weak that Lochlan's finest moment was a DRAW. It was Jamie O'Hara... and most people can't be that close to true greatness. O'Hara is great. Lochlan knows this now for sure. That doesn't mean that Lochlan isn't "really good".

Team Voltage. Lochlan is here to stay beside you. Technically sound... doesn't need weapons and the whole 9 yards. I hope you can back him up. **
Jamie O'Hara
Post December 26th 2014, 6:31 am by Jamie O'Hara
EAW Awards Show Promo II
Oh What A Year.

Men like you and I fight for the crowd but never once has the crowd been the difference. Whether they cheer me or jeer me, chant my name in full or had “sucks” at the end, when that bell rings they’re just noise in the background, witnesses to my success. The greatly exaggerated “millions” will not matter; they will not count. You think the fans will inspire you? Lift you to victory? If so, then you are completely and I say fucking completely out of your mind. They are not enough and every single one of them can give me shit every damn second when I’m in their presence but not for a second will be any sort of distraction. And look at this. The disrespect and the audacity to ask me, the reigning, defending champion to bring his best? In what world does the challenger, the man with absolutely nothing, have the right to ask the champion to bring their best? No, Nasir you do not have to worry about the champion bringing best as the champion will ensure that his reign does not end with you just because for one night he doesn't have the full support of the crowd.

Speaking of hallow victories. I will feel exactly how you think you would feel. Defeating you is nothing, it's worthless. I know I'm better, I know I'm on a level beyond your comprehension. What's the worth in defeating you? Nothing really. Looking back, I really wish someone like Zach Gensis walked out with the opportunity as at least he'd strike SOME fear into me over the possibility that the awards show could be the curtain call on my great reign. You though? I have more fear about drinking one too many at night and somehow my body end up floating down a fucking river then losing to you. Both are actually quite similar, bound by one fact; neither will ever happen. 

I recall being told of a tag title reign but it must have slipped my mind. Well, at least someone went on to achieve something and I’m glad Aren has found success by capturing the National Extreme title. A much deserved reward for having to carry you to glory. But hey, folk like you always need a reason to smile and hold their head up high. So my congratulations to you on your early success but allow me to ask, how significant are they? How far has being a tag champion, Young Lions tag champ and competing at Pain For Pride gotten you thus far? Short answer, nowhere. You have failed to advance your career over the past six months and tomorrow night in Newark it sure as hell isn’t going to change.

I’m going to give you far more credit than you probably deserve but despite all the garbage, unentertaining, sleep inducing, uninspiring lines you have yet to slip any idea that you consider yourself one thing in particular…

That you are in every sense of the word…a failure

Nas this title can’t fall into your hands. It does and it simply remains being seen as the bottom feeder championship and something that will never be given the respect it deserves. You being its champion at least into the foreseeable future would be making a complete mockery of what I have tried to build; what it needs to represent and what it must become. Look deep down and ask yourself, without any “ifs” or “buts”, ask yourself if The Nas what it takes to actually fill MY boots as the New Breed champion? Not the division that’s disgraced by some pathetic fucking moniker such as The Nas Breed, but the one that defines the future? That, my friend, is the man you need to bring to the ring to defeat me and I know…that you know…that they all know…you don’t have it in you. You don’t have the potential, the skill, and the caliber to match me. You can’t REACH ME. You, Nas, are mere cannon fodder for the time being. Entertainment for the simple sake of entertainment until someone better comes along.

You will indeed once again open people’s eyes this week but only due to your mere survival from devastation. The pride you will feel will be in the face of defeat. The respect you gain from them and perhaps even I will only be out of commiseration. But perhaps more importantly, other than the respect and the eyes opened to you and your ability, you’ll have another reason to hold your head up high knowing you still had the guts to talk to me in such a manner and still show up for your inevitable arse kicking. You are not destined to hold this title and it’s a message you can either accept now, saving yourself from the impending embarrassment or ignore and end up with your eyes staring into the blurred lights, a face caved in and wondering what the fuck just passed you by.

Jamie O'Hara hopes The Nas had a very, very merry Christmas...or happy holidays...whatever as it's the only joy he's going to experience for anytime soon...

2014 ends for me in a very, very different place than it began. The failure, the deadbeat, the washed up and useless man has been replaced by a revitalized one who has the fire and determination to build on a very, very successful six months. What lies before me is unknown but the one certainty there is, is that I will begin STILL the New Breed champion. STILL defining the very future of Elite Answers Wrestling. STILL living up to the hype. STILL…Tomorrow’s Legend. I wish you nothing but the best of luck Nasir but this is a battle that will end with you falling short and with I remaining on the path towards glory.
Zach Genesis
Post December 25th 2014, 8:04 pm by Zach Genesis
CHAPTER 13 - PROVE YOUR POINT
(EAW Awards Show #2)
"Didn't think I could wait this long, to see the things that you've been doing…" "Point To Prove" by Theory Of A Deadman

Approval. Validation. Respect. It's a term that we all know, comes under many, many definitions, and it's a term that you and I all know we want to continuously thrive for, and strive to obtain. Approval from your elders and people who've been through the ropes of this business a lot longer than you and I both have. It's something that we'll keep fighting for non stop. It's also something that we just don't want from our elders…we also want respect from our peers. You know, guys who put themselves through the same amount of fucking torture that we do day in, day out. And finally, we want approval, validation and respect from the people who are younger than is. Those who are still trying to find the replace, find their element. Once we get that overall, that's the main thing. That's the main goal. Life then all clicks.

But there's some people that don't deserve respect. There's some people that don't deserve that approval or that validation. People who don't RESPECT this business. Who don't give a FLYING FUCK ABOUT THE APPROVAL that all we seek continuously just to get ahead in this business. Just to actually make a god damn name for ourselves. And those who don't CARE ABOUT THE VALIDATION…don't even WANT the validation of being approved in this business. And if you don't give a shit about the fans who want to watch you and support you? Then you will NEVER FUCKING EVER get my respect. NO MATTER what you do. NO MATTER what you accomplish and NO FUCKING MATTER what you say you can do, and will end up doing right in this industry.

CHRISTOPHER. FUCKING. CORRUPT. This guy! WOW! Mister "I Hate The Fans", Mister "The Fans Don't Mean Shit!" Mister "OH SHIT YOU PISSED ME OFF AND I'M GONNA FUCK YOU UP NOW!". YOU THINK I'M SCARED!? OF YOUR THREATS!? OF YOU TALKING LIKE YOU GOT A PAIR OF BALLS ON!? YOU THINK YOU'RE A TOUGH MAN! THINK YOU CAN RUN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH AT ME!? Because I sware to GOD if you run your mouth just one more time, I'll slap your lips directly off your fucking face, and apply straight to the area that is my Texan, wrestling, fan-loving ass.

You're saying I'm going to have to prove it to you huh? I have to prove to you a "pissed off man"? Pissed off man…pissed off ma-so you're pissed off!? YOU'RE PISSED CHRIS!? You're pissed off just because I'm telling you like it is? Just because I'm openly telling you how shit is? How the deal is? You're pissed off…that's your feeling right now? That's how you feel? Are your feelings hurt Chwis? OH POOR POOR CHWIS! ARE YOUR FEELINGS HURT CHWIS? YOU FEEL BAD THAT ZACH GENESIS IS MAKING YOU ANGRY? OH NO! CHRIS GET MAD. CHRIS SMASH. CHRIS ANGRY. Well as far as I'm concerned..you can go ahead…AND WIPE YOUR BRAWLING, FAN HATING ASS WITH YOUR FEELINGS!

I don't give a shit if you're pissed Chris. You know what? Actually thank you for telling me you're pissed off! No really! THANK YOU! Because you know what that means to me? It means you're going to be off your game. It means that your emotions are going to get fucking ahead off, and you ain't going to think about what's going on in there. All you think is about "oh getting my revenge on Zach!" "oh no! I'm pissed off because this Zach guy has made me mad and I wanna hurt him!""OH NO. OH SHIT. OH FUCK. CHRISTOPHER CORRUPT IS GONNA MAKE AN EXAMPLE OF M-"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT PROVES TO ME THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING IN TO THAT RING WITH YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME! IT PROVES TO ME THAT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE FOCUSED IN THAT RING! AND YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY PROVED TO ME THAT ON SATURDAY NIGHT, YOUR ASS IS GRASS, AND I'M GONNA SMOKE IT!

True talent!? True talent?! WOW. You claim that you have true talent. So instead of doing what people who have "true talent" like yours truly would do, and actually work by putting that to use that in the ring…you have to lie, you have to cheat and you have to steal to get ahead. Woah doesn't that sound familiar!? OH SHIT! ZACH GENESIS IS BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL AGAIN! BAD ZACH! BAD ZACH! ZACH GOTTA STOP DOING THAT! If you actually had any "true talent" in that pathetic excuse of a floating meat carcass that you call a FUCKING BODY in yours, then you wouldn't cheat…you wouldn't do anything to get a victory in that ring buddy. It's because you doubt your abilities. Sorry you don't doubt. It's because you MOTHERFUCKING KNOW that you CAN'T GET IT DONE IN THAT RING WITH YOUR "WRESTLING ABILITY" ALONE! That's why you have to cheat! That's why you have to lie Chris! Because you know there's no other way you can go ahead against guys such as Diamond Cage, Starrstan or myself! And I have a little poem here for you Christopher. It's not a good one, poetry's never my forte I know that, but I hope you enjoy it. "YOUR SHIT TALKING CHRIS…IT'S MAKING ME BORED! 'COS I'M GOING TO HAVE THE PLEASURE…OF KICKING YOUR ASS ALL OVER EAST RUTHERFORD!"

"Piling fuel on to the already burning fire." WOW. WHAT A COMEBACK. I AM SCARED SHITLESS SON. Well I'm going keep fuelling that fire kid! I'm going to enjoy EVERY FUCKING SECOND of fuelling that monstrous bonfire that you probably refer to as the grave of your goddamn existence, because THE MORE DISTRACTED YOU ARE the EASIER IT IS TO KICK YOUR ASS STRAIGHT TO THE CURB! I'm going to keep verbally tearing you down! I'm going to keep taking you down NOTCH BY NOTCH BY MOTHERFUCKING NOTCH until when it comes to Saturday night, you're nothing but a shell…you're nothing but a worn out shell of a pathetic excuse of a human being, who will have NO CHANCE of taking me down. The second you get into that ring, and the second I look directly into your eyes…I'll see your fear…I'll see uncertainty…because right there and then, in the first time of "The Classic's" career, you'll be…unsure. And that's DEFINITELY FUCKING WORSE than being either ready to kick my ass, or knowing you have a tough time ahead of you! Because when you're UNSURE you don't know what's going to happen…you don't know how to react…AND YOU SURE AS HELL WILL HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE ON WHAT TO PREDICT ABOUT WHAT I'M GOING TO DO TO YOU!

Because YES we've never faced each other before, YES this is the first time ever in an EAW ring that we've competed against one another and YES this is the first time that I'm wrestling a singles match on a FPV, but you know what else that means? You DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT ME SON! You've never been in a ring one on one against "The Lone Wolf". You don't know how I react…how I wrestle…how I focus…how I strike nothing else but fear and nerves into every single person I faced. I mean you saw my match against StarrStan two weeks again didn't you! I might have lost but as a "rookie" who's only been here for two months, I pushed him. I took him to the limit. And he was absolutely shocked at the end of that bout that some guy, some kid from Texas, was able to NEARLY beat him. NEARLY win that match. That's going to happen to you on Saturday night Chris with ONE. TINY. DIFFERENCE. I'm getting MY HAND RAISED AT THEN END OF IT. NO QUESTION ABOUT IT.

Because you claim yourselves to be the "Evolution Of Wrestling"? You're claiming yourself to be a household name? A household word. Christopher Corrupt? That's the shit you want to be heard and uttered in every day conversation from families across this country? Well guess what! GARBAGE IS A HOUSEHOLD NAME TOO! BUT IT ALSO STINKS AFTER IT GETS OLD. You claim your advantage to is that…you're on a roll and you outweigh me. WOW. GOOD POINTS! GOOD REASONS! I SHOULD JUST PACK MY BAGS AND FLY BACK TO DALLAS NOW SHOULDN'T I!? AND OH YEAH! BECAUSE I'M TEXAN! I HAVE TO BE DUMB RIGHT!? I HAVE TO BE STUPID RIGHT!? Well you're talking to a guy who won two matches back to back on consecutive nights in his first two months of being in this company. You're talking to a guy who management has touted along with guys such as Scott Oasis, Matt Miles and William Black to be quote "THE FUTURE OF THIS BUSINESS, THE FUTURE OF THIS COMPANY, AND ONE OF THE GUYS THAT WILL BE RUNNING THE EAW BANNER IN THE FUTURE" was your name there…NO IT FUCKING WASN'T. So guess what? It's not just the fans that have turned on you! It's also management! Wow! DOESN'T THAT JUST SUCK!

Hate it…or love it…or try to ignore it. Well I'm about to give you the rare fourth option Chris. How about I NOTHING IT. Yep I'm going to stick with that. I NOTHING IT. I don't care about it, give a shit about it at all. Why? Because I'm not going to let my emotions get ahead of me on Saturday night whilst unlike you, who OBVIOUSLY ALREADY HAS. Because it's the hard truth Chris! I'm Zach Genesis! Hi! Nice to meet you! I've got a few principals off my own! Work hard, respect the business, give the fans and everything and…TEACH PUNK ASSES LIKE YOU! BECAUSE CLASS HAS AND WILL ALWAYS BE IN SESSION! TAKE NOTES CHRIS! BECAUSE I AM TAKING YOUR ASS TO SCHOOL. Sound familiar? OH NO! HE GONNA SUE ME FOR GIMMICK INFRINGMENT! Point is, New Jersey is gonna be fucking fun Saturday night! And guess what? This "little Texan" who rocks his mohawk (damn well might I add), and his face paint IS GOING TO KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS.

Lying, cheating and breaking rules? Shithead…

"Just when you think that life is dull…"

TLA
Post December 25th 2014, 1:27 pm by TLA
(The Pride is shown sitting around the Christmas tree as they open presents. King Mustafa opens a small present to find socks.)

King Mustafa: How dare you ungrateful fools only buy one present each for Mustafa?!? Do you not understand what Mustafa has done for you in 2014? You would be nothing without his royal presence! Nothing!

(Steroid Dawg enters with a second present and places it before King Mustafa.)

King Mustafa: Even the dog has provided Mustafa with more reward than you ingrates. Mustafa spits upon this pathetic Christian tradition. Steroid Dawg is the only one who understands Mustafa's plight!

Michelle McGillislutty: Calm down Mustafa I still have two more presents right here for you to unwrap later.

(King Mustafa looks appalled at Michelle as TLA wearing a Santa hat over his mask unwraps a present for Steroid Dawg.)

TLA: Ay you mah dawg that. Mah dawg been a good dawg in 2014. Mah dawg be a big dawg and big dawgs gotta eat. 

Steroid Dawg: *Happy bark!*

(TLA removes a bloody piece of meat from the package and places it before Steroid Dawg who begins to feast.)

Michelle McGillislutty: Oooo it's my turn!

TLA: Wait Michelle... I am broadcasting this live to the EAW Universe. I think we better not show what you got for Christmas. There may be children watching.

King Mustafa: Indeed Mustafa does not want to see that. Mustafa's modesty is one of his most treasured qualities. Innocent like a child Mustafa is and shall forever remain.

(King Mustafa opens the rest of his presents but is disappointed by all of them.)

Michelle McGillislutty: Why you mad though?

TLA: It's his first Christmas in America Michelle. He is just homesick.

(Uncle TLA places a loving hand on the shoulder of King Mustafa.)

TLA: Afishapa King Mustafa.

King Mustafa: Afishapa Prince Pantera. But you see Mustafa never gets sick indeed Mustafa is the plaguebringer himself. The true reason for Mustafa's rage is far more calculated as are all of Mustafa's actions. Indeed Mustafa does naught without reason and this "Christmas tradition" is no different.

TLA: Alright... Ese y'all better explain to us what you mean.

(King Mustafa leaps up to his feet in excitement at a chance to explain himself.)

King Mustafa: WITNESS! Mustafa declares that this Christmas means absolutely nothing! Indeed the true presents are yet to come! At the EAW Awards Show the true presents shall be given out to all who truly deserve them.

Michelle: But TLA is not nominated for any awards.

(TLA looks sad about this and Steroid Dawg comes to sit on his lap still dripping blood from her fangs.)

King Mustafa: No none of those pathetic awards. They are all about past things that Mustafa does not care about. Mustafa looks towards the future. Have you been listening TLA... to the words of your competition? Your reward shall be to represent Dynasty and prove in the final days of 2014 that it is truly the greatest of brands! Indeed Dynasty's supremacy shall be unquestioned and it shall be all because of you! All shall rejoice in your name as well as Mustafa's and Sebastian shall ensure that The Pride is well rewarded! Mustafa's excitement is only outweighed by the rewards that he shall place upon the walls of his Palace in Mother Africa.

TLA: Actually I have been listening. But damn it's Christmas and I don't even want to deal with that shit. Shit's depressing. Legit holmes... This just might be the most depressing match in EAW history.

Michelle: What do you mean by that TLA? 

TLA: Errybody up in this match be lickin' they wounds. They all determined to be turnin' they careers around after some loss or another.

King Mustafa: Indeed oh indeed! All of those pathetic crybabies shall get what's coming to them! From Ventura still living in the past to Alex Anderson who thinks he can manipulate the system without consequence. Even Hades the Hellraiser who has strange men visiting his locker room. Indeed Mustafa wonders why Hades thought that this man was going to touch him. Do strange men often enter Hades' locker room in order to touch him as he broods? Mustafa certainly hasn't tried this but does not judge other men who do so. Even Jacob Senn the so-called leader of Team Dynasty, which Mustafa would certainly challenge if he had the time to do so, is licking his wounds from a recent loss.

TLA: But he has the right mindset as far as I can tell. He has only just arrived at Dynasty but is already gettin' that grind on. Indeed the conqueror that Jacob Senn is, is just the man that Dynasty needs to pick up this win. Imma be bringin' that fight alongside him and bring down the Quickness on all the lil hoppaz that stand in our way. Now let's continue opening our Christmas presents.

(Mustafa looks horrified by this.)

TLA: Don't worry Mustafa we will celebrate Kwanzaa starting tomorrow. 

(Mustafa seems pleased.)

Michelle: I wanted to celebrate Bathtub Party Day on December 5 but you wouldn't let me!

TLA: Don't worry Michelle we shall celebrate that as soon as Sexual Panther Productions returns from holidays.

(TLA looks towards the camera.)

TLA: That's right EAW Universe. You heard it here first. After a long hiatus involving Ropes, farm massacres, and voodoo dolls Sexual Panther Productions will return in the new year! But first... Team Dynasty must represent. I said it before and imma say it again. We comin' through and we comin' for you. This Christmas will be the feast and at the EAW Awards Show... y'all will meet the beast. Feliz Navidad para todos y todos seran verde con envidia como fluye la sangre roja. Especially you El Landerson you pinche pendejo, just like 2014...

YOU'RE DONE.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 L3rhkf9
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM YOUR FRIENDS AT SPP!
El Landerson
Post December 25th 2014, 3:59 am by El Landerson
Showdown#

[El Landerson meets Alex Anderson in the hallways while Eve stops them]

Eve: Excuse me El landerson in Alex Anderson, but can i get a few moments of your time before your tag team match at award show this Saturday.

El laberinto: Qué huele?

Eve: last Saturday on Road to Redemption PPV you was asking Santa about your life for a match with Alex Anderson at King of Elite PPV for his created Ace Championship in then now this Saturday on award show you will team up with Jordan Ciserano, in Alex Anderson and your team Captain Johnny Ventura to take on team Dynasty and Team Voltage on the award show so any thoughts El landerson ?

El laberinto: Well you see Eve,when i was at Road to redemption PPV to tell Santa something for what i want for Christmas was that i want to face my clone Alex Anderson at King of Elite PPV for his Ace Championship in i even let him pick the stipulations for the match at King of Elite PPV cause once our team showdown wins in three days at the award show this Saturday then we will be the best showdown brand ever then Voltage in Dynasty brand cause there will be no team after our team showdown puts Voltage in Dynasty in there place after our twelve man tag team elimination match at the award show this Saturday because we're the greatest blue brand ever then Dynasty in Voltage.

Eve: Alex Anderson could you in El landerson can defeat both of your two brands this Saturday in your twelve tag team Elimination match at Award show this week.

Alex Anderson: if it depends on hows the tag team elimination match is gonna be cause when we defeat team Dynasty in team Voltage this week on Award show then you will see El Landerson at KOE PPV for my Ace Championship after we win our twelve man brand tag team elimination match cause once our brand wins the tag match this Saturday night at award show  this week on award show then you will see me defend my created Ace Championship against my former tag team partner El Landerson at King of Elite PPV.

( El landerson in Alex Anderson walks away while Eve Continues talking)

Eve: Well there you have it folks because El landerson in Alex Anderson get's to take on two of there brands this week on Award show and there tag team Elimination match on award show this Saturday, so i hope that team showdown can officially wins there tag team match in two days until award show this week.

Eve: Cause i'm gonna see all three brands teams kick there butt's this week when they defeat  all   compete against each other in there tag team Elimination match on Award show  this Saturday because we are going to support team showdown this week on award show  in two days on Saturday award show  so make the best showdown roster win this week between El Landerson in  the Ace Champion Alex Anderson  and Team Voltage in Team Dynasty this week on award show.

[Camera fades while El landerson goes to his Dressing room before award show]
Norman Hellion
Post December 24th 2014, 11:28 pm by Norman Hellion
What you're seeing right now should not confuse you, nor should you question it. Take a long look at me ladies and gentlemen. Go on, do it. This right here - this image of me being your Answers World champion should have happened months ago on two separate occasions, but as they say - better late than never. I don't know about you Peter, but this? This feels right. Having this title on my shoulder feels right. Me being called the Answers World Champion feels right. Being at the top? It's where I belong. Not only that, but with me being at the top of the food chain, it's not only beneficial for Showdown, but its beneficial for EAW as a whole. Because as you know, since Pain for Pride we've dealt with a controversial champion. The reason why his reign was controversial in the first place is because the legitimacy of it was often questioned. His talent was questioned. His reputation was questioned and his title defense outcomes were also questioned, due to outside interferences. Believe me - I'm fully aware that I too will be questioned, but in a different way. People will come out of the woodwork to say my victory at Road to Redemption was a fluke. That's what happens whenever a new champion is crowned, right? And your fans? They turn on you. They call you overrated and they tell you that you're undeserving of your success. What I'm about to say is not politically correct, which doesn't bother me since I have never worried about saying the right thing, but I want you to call me overrated. Call me overhyped as well. Do it, I won't stop you because instead of getting mad about it - I'll embrace it. I'll embrace your disrespect with open arms and I will squeeze it to death! Right here and now, my words won't change your minds. But my performances from here on out will. Whether you like it or not or whether you like ME or not, there is a reason why it only took me a little over a year to win one of the most prestigious titles in all of Elite Answers Wrestling. It's because I have talent. It's because since my time on NEO, Dynasty, and now Showdown, I've been on a completely different level than my peers. You can't argue with results and you certainly can't argue with facts, especially that one. I would just love to celebrate my title victory. I would love to have balloons and confetti pouring down from the rafters, but there's a reason why that's not going to happen. I'm happy, sure, but I know that only half of the battle is over, therefore, I must remain focused. Not just for myself, but for my RAGNAROK family. Lannister and Brody, my brothers, I won this for you. For far too long I didn't have shiny gold of my own. I felt like the odd man out - reminding me of my childhood. But now? Now I'm just like you. Now we all have a piece of golden treasure! Which proves that RAGNAROK is the most dominant alliance EAW will ever see. Now you might be wondering to yourself, what's the remaining half of this brutal battle? Simple - it's defending my Answers World championship against hungry competitors whom are licking their chops, just waiting for me to slip up! If that's the case then let's just say they'll be waiting for a long time Peter because this title? IT'S MINE AND I AM NOT LETTING IT GO HAHAHAHA. 2015 will be my year and boy will you be in for a treat. The future is taking over and this future is led by me. A new tomorrow starts today. 

This Saturday marks the annual EAW awards show and I am looking forward to it for one reason and one reason only. Here's a hint, it has nothing to do with trophies because I don't need a reminder to tell me how good I am or how great I will become. I am however, looking forward to this special event because of the last match on the card - the main event that involves yours truly. EAW Champion vs World Heavyweight Champion vs Answers World Champion. Diamond Cage vs Mr. DEDEDE vs Norman Hellion. Before this match even starts, I know who the real winner will be and its you, the fans, because you get to witness it for free. FOR FREE. Merry Christmas. 

This match? This match will end the year 2014 WITH A BANG! But I must admit Peter, part of me is sad to see 2014 go. As far as this year goes, I had my ups and downs. It started out with me wreaking havoc on NEO and I must admit, I wish I could have won that Young Lions Cup while I was there, but the main roster came calling after only a few weeks, so it was out of my hands. Dynasty was a blast as well. I immediately made a name for myself when I took out Carlos Rosso, on many occasions and I even took his InterWire championship in the process. As for my downs? Didn't have many besides my time dealing with Vic Vendetta. I let him in my head man. His mind games nearly paralyzed me. And I blame myself for that because after he won my InterWire championship, I gave up. Even though Peter kept telling me I had a bigger purpose, I didn't listen. But then, something changed my life. And when I say something, I mean two people. The day RAGNAROK  formed was the day I finally had a family. They gave me something I was lacking for so long and that's confidence - and I used that confidence to win this Answers World Championship just a few nights ago; which helped me end my year on a high note. So all in all, 2014 was a spectacular year for me, it really was, but at the same time, it will pale in comparison to what I will achieve in 2015. I promise you that HAHAHAHA. 

One of my opponents this week is of course Diamond Cage. I'm aware you already know this, but I'll say it again, Cage is a man who has scratched and clawed to get to where he is now. Where is he you ask? He's at the top. I must point out that Peter always tries to belittle my opponents on a weekly basis and sometimes I even chime in, but when it comes to Cage, you can't help but feel happy for him. All his blood, sweat, and tears have finally paid off. And even though my brother Lannister came up short at Road to Redemption, I can't argue that Cage deserved the EAW championship. He deserved that title because his passion and never say die attitude are off the charts, perhaps even unmatched. So instead of being the grinch, I'll let him have his moment. I'll be the nice guy for once and applaud you. Which is funny because I'm sure people were expecting me to stir up the hornet's nest, but I can't seem to do that because I'm feeling the Christmas spirit! And why is that? It's because I actually have something to cheer for - just look at what's on my left shoulder and you'll understand why. But, of course there is a but, just know that when Saturday gets here Cage, this side of me will no longer exist. I'm swinging for the fences as Mr. DEDEDE put it and I'm going to knock it out of the park while my opponents will unfortunately strike out. As for you Mr. DEDEDE, you are probably expecting me to insult you because that's what the newer guys do right? They try to make a name for themselves by telling guys like you, Jaywalker, and Y2Impact that you're past your prime, that you're no match for me. If that's what you were expecting then I'm sorry, for I am about to disappoint you. I remember months ago, I had a triple threat match with Jaywalker and I'll tell you the same thing I told him, Mr. DEDEDE. Believe it or not, I respect you. I respect you as a former extremist, now elitist. I respect all you've done for this business. I respect all of your achievements and I respect your spot in the EAW Hall of Fame. And seeing as you congratulated me on my title victory at Road to Redemption, let me take this time to congratulate you on retaining the World Heavyweight Championship. It was quite a match, I must say. You want to know something Mr. DEDEDE? Since the very first day I got here, I have dreamed about facing you. Because you are the ultimate test. And I know back then I wouldn't have stood a chance against you. As a matter of fact, you probably would have speared me in the first ten seconds. But since then, I've put the time in at the gym, as well as the ring. The reason why I've been training so hard is because when I get the opportunity to face a legend like yourself, I won't embarrass myself or EAW as a company. And as each day passes, the more confident I become. Notice I said confident, not cocky because when the bell rings this Saturday at the EAW Awards Show, I won't be full of myself. I won't think to myself that I have this match in the bag because the moment I let up, is the moment either you or Cage hit me with something that will keep me down for at least three seconds, and we simply can't have that. I will remain my toes. I will expect the unexpected. And if all goes according to plan, I will prove why I am the best world champion in all of EAW. You're right about something Mr. DEDEDE, you're a machine. You don't know how to give up because it's not in your DNA. You fight and fight until you are the one who is victorious. During your career, you've faced many men. You've faced legends, you've faced new up and comers, and you have also faced busts. And none of them have been as competitive as you, like you said - until now. Make no mistake about it, I'm not a selfish man and contrary to popular belief, I'm not a "cheater". I don't use my brothers to help me win matches because I don't need it in the first place. Don't believe me? Then just re-watch my performance from Road to Redemption. 

This Saturday night I fight this battle for many reasons. I fight for my home, Showdown. I fight for my family, RAGNAROK. I fight for my friend Peter - and most importantly, I fight for this - the Answers World championship. When it's all said and done, I will make them all proud. 
VENTURA.
Post December 24th 2014, 10:41 pm by VENTURA.
♨The camera flicks on, as the feed broadcasts a dark scene with several noises being heard. Seconds later, lights suddenly flicker on and off, with the surroundings revealing to be the study hall of Ventura. The room is dimmed, and four television sets are now switched on. Wheeling from the darkness, Ventura pops into the scene, being seated on a black chair. A remote control is placed on his lap, with a bowl of grapes on his other side. He raises the remote control over to the first television, and presses a button.♨

Look at this though, Hades is still on his feet!! Hades is dazed, but he's up! A SECOND DISASTER PIECE CONNECTS!!!! Look at the sheer resilience of this man, Hades, as he is STILL on his feet! Ventura looks as though he's given all he's got after TWO superkicks as his back seems to be in a great amount of pain from earlier! Hades looks as though he's NOT giving up! Hades stumbles forward! DISASTER PIECE FOR A THIRD TIME!!!! HADES IS DOWN!! HADES IS DOWN!! VENTURA FALLS ACROSS THE CHEST OF HADES AND HOOKS A LEG FOR THE COVER!!!

1...............2................................3!!

Announcer: The Winner of this contest by pinfall.... And the NNNNNNEEEEWWWWWW EAW INTERWIRE CHAMPION!!!...... JOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNYYY VENTURA!!!!.....

♨Ventura provides a small smirk, as he hits a button on his remote. The second television has an image of Ventura, Diamond Cage, and Tyler Parker, the three remaining participants of the 2013 Grand Rampage.♨

Fan: And TYLER GRABS CAGE, TRYING TO ELIMINATE HIM!! BUT CAGE HANGS ON FOR DEAR LIFE!! BUT WAITTT!!! WAITTTTTTT!!!!!! VENTURA CHARGES, CLOTHESLINE TO BOTH CAGE AND TYLER, SENDING THEM TO THE FLOOR!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Stew: NO!!! NO WAY!!!

( Ding! Ding! Ding! )

Ring Annnouncer: HERE IS YOUR WINNER OF THE 2013 GRAND RAMPAGE……..JOHNNNNYYYYYYYYY VENNNNTURAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan: HE’S DONE OUT!!! VENTURA HAS OUTLASTED 29 OTHER MEN AND HAS WON THE GRAND RAMPAGE!! I’M IN SHOCK BUT JOHNNY HAS DONE IT!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!

♨Ventura hits another button on his remote, as the third television set shows Ventura facing Liam Catterson at Pain For Pride VI♨

HE HOOKS HIS ARMS AROUND THE BACK OF LIAM AND TWISTS HIM AROUND… LOOKING FOR CARDIAC UNREST!!... BUT NO!! LIAM SPINS OUT OF IT AND GRABS JOHNNY, PULLS HIM IN… THE CUTTERSON!! YES YES!! HE GOT IT!! LIAM GETS THE CUTTERSON!! HE ROLLS JOHNNY OVER, HOOKING BOTH LEGS!!

ONEEE!!... TWOOO!!... THREEE!!

( Ding! Ding! Ding! )

♨Ventura's facial expression now changes, as a stationed image of Ventura and Drastik is shown at the last television set. He tosses the remote across the room, and lies back on his chair looking up upon his ceiling.♨

This shtick just keeps on getting better and better, each and every damn day that passes by. At this point, why, why would anyone actually consider to make an attempt and listen to what I say, after losing to Lucian Black. The world is against me, my fate has dissolved into meddlesome rues. Throughout my entire career, I did not expect an occasion that would leave me in fear and in shock, right down to this date. I prepared myself, I trained each and every morning and evening, trying to give my 110% each and every night on Dynasty, just to prove that I can be the alpha male in this company. Maybe doing those things isn't the solution, or maybe I have just been carried away by the good fortunes that could have been bestowed upon me.

Now I sit here a broken man. Lucian escapes with a mere look of happiness, because he finally got the job done. He proved me wrong. He proved to me that he truly didn't have to wait for an opportunity to arise. He attacked the key points in which the opportunities arose. He forfeited matches, he talked crap through the microphone, only because he didn't need his time wasted. I used to be that sought of guy who didn't give a damn about which opponent I was going to get. I wanted what I've longed and desired for ever since I placed the finishing touches of my professional contract: gold. But where did that gold get to? After winning the Grand Rampage, and losing in one of the most worst scenarios in Pain for Pride history, my golden trails rusted. I fell into the puddles, I felt the scars in my body. How the hell was I going to get back on track? The hottest sensation back then, Drastik, became the name that would pop in the lips of everyone, convincing people to "SAIL" along with him. He may have sailed, he may have secretly earned titles and having convince me to join his little World Order, but he sailed to a different path, a path in which we cannot tell where it has taken him. Moving fast forward to now, I was as jolly as an elf. I thought that my return to EAW will be riddled with a barrier full of vengeance, a buff that would see me dispel any harmful criticism that I may get, and throw it back to the receiver. That was all I wanted. I main-evented Territorial Invasion, but after that, what else came on the headlines that was related to Ventura? Lucian Black, Jamie O'Hara, Scott Oasis, even a freaking guy named Donuts was being hyped throughout this company, whilst I remained in the shadow with the chills, looking at how gullible that some people have been after immediately betraying the guy that was casting entertainment into your lives.

Now I get what everyone was saying, that being the sought of "good" guy was going to be an expense in which you could never recover from. Being the "good" guy was going to make you feel strong with a broad and enlightened ego on the outside, but becoming vulnerable and troubled on the inside. Wait, is this where I am going to start and show some tantrums, where I grab a hammer and smash all the television sets into smithereens? Not even close. The average typical bad guy in this guy would say, "Why, why do you keep insisting on trying to be the man with the white horse?". It's because I am not trying to be this good guy, and I am certainly not trying to be a bad-ass that tries to be smart and an ass to everyone that he meets. I want to be me, I want to carry things on only under my own jurisdiction and not having to be confronted and criticized by anyone whatsoever. The time has finally arrived for me to remove any excess weight on my shoulders. I have been weighed down, pressured, and been tormented by the way I have been suffering, and the time starts from now. Road to Redemption can still be talked about.

The paparazzi can go and storm throughout the houses of Diamond Cage, Norman Hellion, and DEDEDE about how they proved against the odds, while still, I remain standing behind the wall, peeping through at them. I do not deserve to be idle doing nothing, because I know for a guaranteed fact that while I am moving, while I am in motion, no one can stop me. I may not be a Scott Diamond, but size doesn't matter to me. I have swam with the biggest, ferocious and intimidating sharks in the water, and I managed to hurl a harpoon at most of them, just to yank it back and spin it around in triumph. For those that I couldn't get rid off, maybe their size proved to be a benefit for them, but they still suffered the repercussions in the aftermath. I have been giving a squared ring to compete and show what is truly comprised inside me, but I failed to show it fully. I tried to exercise patience for myself, comforting the intense and troubled half of myself that everything is going to be alright, that all this is merely just a slump. This has been a slump that has been around me ever since last year. Would it take a mask for me to show off my savagery side, the options are still there, but that would be the last thing I would ever revert back to. Maybe Ventura needs a do-over, a new reconstruction, a new Renaissance in the Dark Ages that he has aged on. Just maybe..

Now I don't get my money's worth without mentioning the upcoming EAW Awards Show that will take place soon, and the inconvenience for me by being placed in a match that bares so significance to me whatsoever goes to show the massive growth of my slump. Let's erase the match for a second, and talk about the awards, because it sickens me to the point that I am being nominated for just one award, just for opening the magnetic security doors of the headquarters and for that being marked as a "return". I never left this place, I never departed to any other place. I have always been here, fighting for myself to get the spot that I have long desired, scuffing away the adversity that would charge towards me. Obviously, I haven't been in the company physically months ago, but does it mean that I "left"? I may have left the task of working each and every week on shows, but I left to fulfill plans, to make the desired schemes that when I get back to the ring once again, they will not fail. One of the schemes failed by losing the Chamber match to Lucian Black. There are still more options for me to choose from now. I didn't "return" to fail. I "returned" to give back in-return.

After departing from Dynasty, after escaping the gruesome atmosphere that engulfed me into sickness, I return to the place that start me off and gave me life. The blue lights that shined upon me with radiance and calmness. Showdown, the home that actually has competition and a shade full of brilliance. The place where actual wrestling occurs in, and the place that always receive plaudits for the excellent matches that takes place, unlike Dynasty where ninety percent of the matches are all due to forfeiting and crappy interferences. With my return to the pioneer home, I will make my comeback by being apart of a team designated for Showdown, and with that trend, there will be another team for Dynasty and Voltage. You guessed it, Team Showdown versus Team Dynasty versus Team Voltage. Here is where I draw the line. I am not even going to bother trying to mention any of the members of this "team", because it is not my duty to try and hype them up for this match. They either make a full effort in performing at their highest quality, or they can expect a half-assed display, and you can surely expect me to leave that match within the blink of an eye. The three of you know what you must do, and I know what I must do. We have to prove that Showdown is the carrier of true extreme wrestling. That is the agenda that Dynasty and Voltage also want to perform under. How you will fight for Showdown, is up to you. Even if we were to lose this match, I will get what I want still at the end of the day, because am not going to be kept down by the general likes of you. As far as Team Dynasty is concerned, there is no hard feelings or hatred whatsoever. It isn't poetic justice that I want Dynasty to face the heat for not giving me a chance at fulfilling my potential, but it is a mere reflection of what could have happened if the ball just happened to fall onto the path of Ventura.

Even on the discussion of the fall, we have Jacob Senn, who is apparently the leader of Team Dynasty. You fell at Road to Redemption. Your title being the Second City Son quickly eroded away after Diamond Cage did the unpredictable. I know, tough loss, but you can sulk at home to your pets or to your friends. Why would you listen to me though? I AM A VICTIM OF LIAM CATTERSON AND DRASTIK. Yeah I have heard it all before, but it has become a shtick that bares no significance to me anymore. There was a reason as to why you weren't fit to continue on reigning as champion. If there wasn't, then, you know, you would still be champion, but that plan didn't fully work out. While you can be on the wrong end of the things, I am trying to go to the right end on all of this. Whatever happened at Road to Redemption, I will capitalize. It may be a move that has been used over and over by so many other people, but I am not going to leave any fragments of what is there to be completely taken. I need to climb that ladder of success, because that ladder has been waiting to be climbed for years, day in and day out. This match serves to be the first step towards that ladder, and I am sure as hell going to take that first step with a whole lot of real ambition. This same sentiment can be applied to you too as well, Hades, because even though you are on Voltage now, you sure lost some "volts" in you now. Both of you don't have to question me this week as to if I am truly ready to produce enriching entertainment in EAW. You have to question yourselves, if you two are still who you think you are, or if the time on the clock is simply wearing down.

♨Ventura gets up from his chair, as he picks up the broken remote that he threw across the room from before. He places the batteries back inside the remote, and tosses it again across the floor. While he exits to the door, the door slowly opens up, to reveal a man with a white robe and a golden belt holding it for Ventura. As he exits, the man stands right in the middle of the door, as he carves his hands upon his head.

Man: The Caster of Dreams has finally arrived.

♨The individual laughs heartily, as he digs through a pocket inside his robe. He has in his possession a golden hourglass, which is connected to two vertical glass bulbs. The top glass is completely filled with sand, whilst on the bottom lies no ounce of sand. Suddenly, the sand in the top glass bulb slowly trickles its way down to the bottom bulb.♨

Man:
It's time. It is time to be cast into a world of awe as you will see be amazed at what true and enlightened power really is. Stars, hide your fires, and cast illumination to the damned souls of Him.

♨The man kneels down on both of his knees, as he raises the hourglass straight up towards the camera. The camera zooms in on it, as the sand continues to trick down slowly from the top to the bottom. The camera slowly fades, but only remaining a silhouette of the hourglass. The camera fades to white.

I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.

Mr. DEDEDE
Post December 24th 2014, 6:45 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
Can you believe it? 

I-I'm smiling. I'm actually happy. I'm laughing, I'm joking, I'm having fun, I'm feeling the holiday spirit and I'm spending quality time this week. I'm not worried about Awards, I'm not worried about much really, I'm going to my father's house tonight and spending the holidays with my friends and family. I'm not training, I'm not in EAW headquarters filling out paperwork, I'm not worrying about the media backlash or lamenting over a loss... I'm not on the road, I'm not in the gym, instead I'm at home with people who actually care about me. My girlfriend, my aunts and uncles, my Uncle Fred who--god--he taught me how to fuckin' taught me how to wrestle is gonna teach me how to make some sort of cobbler tonight while we get drunk out of our fucking minds. My boys from College are even gonna come over with their girlfriends, one of them even got married. I'm celebrating, I'm in a good mood. And I deserve it.

Because I'm Still God. 

I'm happy because I have reason to. I just came out of one of the most hellacious matches I've fought in all year against Dynasty's BEST! Five men who have nothing, NOTHING to be ashamed of gave it their all and honestly man, I know I've always got the front of the Eye in the Sky and I'm always flaunting my glory and everything but you guys surprised even me. Especially you, Tyler. I know I don't always get to tell you this but I'm proud of you. I told you to fight to the bitter end and you did. I sure as hell don't agree with everything you say or do and that goes for the other four, but you guys at least have gained my respect, and you've damn well earned it.

But I'm Still God.

I've gotten a chance to sit back and reflect. I look around at everything I have, and at the Award Show nothing's going to change about me. I'm going to go in there and I'm going to be every bit the Mr. DEDEDE I've been all year, because after Christmas it's back to the lab, it's back to work for me and frankly it's something I'm addicted to. But now I don't have to be that warrior, and I find it healthy to be honest. Now I can reflect... and now that it's Christmas I think about how many of these I missed just to be where I am. To be surrounded in my accolades with my Match of the Years on the wall, my World Title replica belts, all five of them, on my mantle. My World Heavyweight Crown, my World Heavyweight title, my AWF World title gold, 2007 and 2014. And everything in between those two AWF title reigns. Everything I've done is mounted, framed in this room and I sit here in between four walls of gold and it's a reminder. It's a reminder of how much work I've done, it's also a reminder of how much work I plan to do. It's a matter of how much I've given, all the sacrifice, the pain, the struggle that I won't even bother to bore you with just to be where I am right now! And I think about all the times I've risked my neck, my back, my arms, my legs, my LIFE! I think about all the times I've been a split second away from it all going up in smoke... and some would look back and smack themselves for doing what I've done, but instead I'm proud of it. Because I don't live with regrets now, I don't live with what-if's. One day in 2006 or 2007 I met a fork in the road and I was asked to take a risk or take the road more travelled, and guess what I did? Well, looking at where I'm now, I think it's obvious. I risked everything and I gained the world.

Now I'm fighting with two other men who can also say they have ''the world''. Norman, Cage, I want to congratulate the both of you for doing what you did at Road To Redemption. Especially you Cage, I saw your story and from the beginning I saw how hard you fought and how much bullshit was thrown in your way, including the bullshit I threw your way. You were knocked down, you got the fuck back up like a real man and now here you are. Sitting at the same dinner table as me. You too Norman, as deranged as you are, you fought for everything you have and I can respect that. We meet in that prestigious World Title showdown that ends the year and only one of us gets to leave with the ultimate bragging rights. I won't try to throw any negativity your way, I won't try to belittle what the two of you have accomplished but I figure I might as well clue you in on what you're up against. Neither of you have ever faced anything like what you'll be in the ring with. Maybe you've been through hell and back, maybe you've faced anguish and suffering and went through the fires of hell to be where you are, but you've never hit a wall quite like this. Not even you, Cage, who's been in the ring with me before will be able to comprehend what you're dealing with when you deal with me before. You might think you know me, but ask Tyler Parker, you have no idea. So even though I know what I'm going to get, I figured it'd be proper of me to ask anyway... swing for the fences this time. Don't pussyfoot me this time, because this isn't going to be any fun and games in that Main Event. With all the reflecting I've done this season, I've also realized what's made me the man I am today is that not even in moment of peace do I settle. I'm always striving for more. I've yet to meet a man with the competitive drive as me, and that's why I succeed. I'm like a machine, I just don't really know when or how to stop. I wasn't programmed that way. So if this match goes a little far... if we end up breaking the rules a little bit and pull the tables, ladders, chairs, barbedwire, lighttubes, trashcans, flames, anything we can think of out from under the ring, I hope neither of you think it's personal. I mean, Zack Crash was probably hoping for this to be a clean cut triple threat match, but he made the mistake of putting three crazy son's of Bitches in that ring, who just happened to be the World Champions, and that's a mistake that's gonna cost him. 

So that's it, that's all I really had on my mind right now, that's all I had to get off my chest. This has probably been the best year of my career so far. It's also been the most taxing, but I've always been ready to give everything I had to this sport because of my obsession for it, and that's not going to change. Not in 2014, 2015, 2020, never. The drive will never rest, not on Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, never. And I'm looking to end this year off right. I'm looking to be the last thing you see on EAW Television in 2014, and I want you to see me the way you've seen me all year. I want you to see me laughing. After all,

He who laughs last, laugh's best...
Hades
Post December 24th 2014, 4:45 pm by Hades
The following scene commences in the wake of one of many backstage locker rooms.

There he rested, slouched in a steel chair with his custom-made baseball cap folded forward concealing his pitch black eyes, his masculine arms folded over his chiseled chest, and his legs stretched out before him like five miles of country road that crossed paths at the ankles.

After the grueling hard-fought loss he sustained at the eighth annual Road to Redemption, Hades wasn't in the mood for anymore foolishness or open to entertain any unwanted guests.  He would begin to nod his head ever so slightly to the base chord of Rev Theory's "Wanted Man" that played ever so lightly in the distant background.

The self-proclaimed Big Devil's peace would soon be interrupted however; he was startled by the subtle squeal of the door knob that served as the prelude to the entry of an anonymous intruder.  Hades didn't seem to be too interested in the identity of the curious wanderer; but the mystery man in question seemed intrigued with him.  He would approach him with caution and slowly guide his hand on to Hades' shoulder in an attempt to gain his attention through physical contact, but before he could the seemingly sleep big man spoke.  His voice echoed throughout the closed area with the awe-inspiring and deafening blare of thunder.

Hades the Hellraiser:  You really don't want to touch me right now.

???:  Oh, you're awake?  My mistake, I thought you were asleep.

Hades the Hellraiser:  Appearances can be deceiving can't they?  But no, not asleep, just resting.  Preparing myself for the long climb back to the summit; Damien Murrow may have succeeded in what he sought out to accomplish by knocking me from grace, but that fall wasn't nearly long enough to cause bodily harm to me.  In doing so he committed the greatest sin of all, he attempted to wound what he couldn't kill, and eventually he will have to come face to face with those he has wronged and face the music.  One day Murrow WILL have to face me, but in the meantime his worthless excuse for Extremists, Aces, and Elitists will have to suffice.

???:  I'm just going to go out on the limb and say you're still upset about what happened at Road to Redemption?

Just then Hades sprung up out of his seat without a second's hesitation and approached the smaller Worker with aggressive body language; backing the man in a corner with that cold death stare of his, Hades would dare him to elaborate on his question.

Hades the Hellraiser:  What did you just say?!  Are you trying to insult my intelligence?!

The man began to quiver at the sight of the inhuman stature of The Hellraiser, almost afraid to speak, he answers him with a bit of a stammer in his voice.

???:  What, me?  Of course not.

Hades the Hellraiser:  Yes you are; you're insinuating that I'm still upset about a day that I knew would eventually come to fruition anyways.  I knew that I wouldn't be Champion forever, especially on a brand that is run by a crooked politician in a tight suit.

Hades began to back off a bit, taking slow steps in the opposite direction from the smaller gentleman.

???:  I didn't mean to insult you--

Hades the Hellraiser:  Sure you didn't.  It's funny how people are so quick to repent and profess their regrets the minute danger threatens.

???:  Well if it isn't the Title loss that has you upset, what is it?

Hades the Hellraiser:  ...Because most of my frustrations are with myself.  I don't care that I lost the Championship or even that Murrow was quick to trade me, I'm upset about the lie I've been living all this time.  I tried to be a good Samaritan and do the right thing but no matter how hard I try I could never be a common do-gooder like Jaime O'Hara or Evan Stark.  Despite my struggles to be good, I'm still one of the most hated men here.  Nobody here likes me or appreciates all of the good I've done because all they see when they look at me is another outsider, a rogue, an outlaw.  They've already made up their minds about me so why even bother to try and change their perceptions anymore?  To them I'm the bad guy; always have been and always will be.  I've participated in this high speed chase that's involved me running from my past for too long--running away from who I am for too long--it's time that I embrace it.  I'm someone who has spent many years in the business damaging egos, shattering dreams, shortening careers, and celebrating in my taking of their lives as if it were a trophy I had won.  Contrary to popular belief I'm neither Saint nor Sinner; Man or Myth; I am a dark spirit entrapped in this hollow prison who is only in it for the score.  For the Money, Power, and Respect.  For himself.

???:  But what about your match this week?  It's not a singles match, so you'll have to depend on your team to get you through it.

Hades the Hellraiser:  I'm aware of that match, but I disagree with your assessment.  I don't need them, I never needed anyone's assistance to get as far as I got in this company, so I see no good reason in starting now.  What could they possibly offer that would be of any help to me besides spare body parts anyhow?  But seeing as I'm stuck with them I'll leave it up to them to decide what they will choose to do; that being the option of following my lead or staying out of my way.

Without another word he pushes pass the man with ease, brushing shoulders with him in the process of doing so.  The man looks back at him with a questionable look meanwhile tending his sore shoulder.

???:  Damn, and I thought The Grinch was in a sour mood..

The scene drifts to black and concludes here.
Christopher Corrupt
Post December 24th 2014, 4:23 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Award Show Promo #2

Corrupt: There was a little bullshit tucked in that diatribe somewhere right Zach? I mean, you can’t honestly expect me to believe you’re going to persevere, survive and carry through after our match this Saturday do you? Were you not listening to anything that was said? No, I suppose not. Instead, you’re busy giving me a backstory of your life, a little pep talk and carrying on about shit that doesn’t matter. And I am sorry to rain on your parade so to speak, but there ain’t going to be a victory against me. I am walking away leaving a point, a clear message to the management and everyone around me. So you will be pegged the LOSER, but it’s okay because the label fits you well. Some people are born losers, others are meant to succeed and go far. And before your pea-brain decides to dig up some dirt on me and start to say I am a loser, look at your track record: yeah I lost some matches in the past, yeah I’ve had a bit of a slow start, but things are starting to turn around now. I am the number-one-contender for the National Extreme championship. I’ve stirred the pot against more EAW extremists and when people hear my name, not only do they associate greatness, but also they cringe. I am an asshole. I am a thorn in your side. And this match we have isn’t for you. It SHOULD be for a title shot against Aren. I fucking earned it. You go on about how you dedicate every moment to the ring, inside and out and how you started at a young age wrestling and proving your worth. Well…you gotta prove it to me Zach. You have to show me you have what it takes to wrestle a man who’s pissed off, doesn’t play by rules, doesn’t care about winning “clean” and generally is corrupt to the absolute core. You don’t strike fear in my heart and there’s no point where I feel like giving up when we square off. This isn’t a war you want, a battle to take on, I am telling you Zach, fucking walk away while you can. And don’t tell me about dedication and being married to the sport, the lifestyle. I am the Evolution of Wrestling, I am the pinnacle of the damn thing and I’ve travelled all over working on my craft. But here is where it’s important. Here is where I’ve made a home and wreaked chaos all over this establishment. Ask Diamond Cage. Ask Ryan Savage. Ask Pop. Ask any extremist and they’ll probably tell you I’ve meddled in their life in one-way or another. You really want that? You want me to come to Showdown and ruin your career once and for all? Fuck what am I talking about? It can happen this weekend when we face in our match! Talk about a great late Christmas gift! Now I love this business too Zach, it’s got flaws and shit at times, but wrestling is what I love to do. But…in my own way, flare and style. That’s what makes me, me. What makes you? Some loser running around looking like an ass clown with a Mohawk and tattoos? You’re a punk kid who’s got a pipedream of striking big in wrestling. Not happening kid. Not happening now, later or ever.

Doesn’t seem like you got much respect for me Zach and it’s a shame. I was hoping your dumbass would recognize true talent and maybe try and mentor yourself after me. And my goodness…another one who backs the fans and has appreciation, respect, admiration and love for them. What the hell man? Why?? I mean, yeah thanks for buying a shirt, I get like a fraction of the actual cost, but I earned everything myself. They’ll drop you the moment you go flat or some flash in the pan extremist steps into the light like yourself. They’ll drop you if you don’t follow protocol or if you dare do something you aren’t supposed to in their eyes. I HATE these fans, I HATE having to see them and having to deal with them constantly. I ignore em’ half the time and don’t even realize they’re in the crowd. You don’t respect me because I hate the fans? FUCK YOU. I tried being nice once to fans and they burned me. You don’t know my life Zach and I ain’t gonna share it with you. But one thing I know…fans mean shit. I hate em’ all and I especially hate people like you that support them and tell me I should too, what’s wrong with me and all that nonsensical bullshit. You call me a washed up has been? Who the fuck are you Zach? You’re a little kid whose about to see the world come crashing down this Saturday in a match he wish he never participated in. I break rules, I use weapons, I believe in chaos, anarchy and unruliness. The fuck you got? Some fans that will stand back and watch you get your ass kicked? Just like The Nas you are…doing it for the fans when they don’t mean a damn thing. NOT A DAMN THING.

You’re just piling on fuel to the already burning fire Zach. You don’t think I work hard? You don’t think I bust my ass, day in and day out? You think I am a loser? What the fuck have you done? You had chances and blew them. A shot and missed. You’re pathetic and I’ll be sure to tell you that in front of all your fans when I throw you around the ring. I have turned my back on them and everyone in this place but you’ll notice a different outcome: those fans you talk so highly of? They’ll be LAUGHING at you when you lose. They will TURN THEIR BACKS on you. They will STOP CARING after you lose to me. I am on a roll kid, and you ain’t stopping me. I am ready to take you and battle it out and go the short distance it will take to destroy you. I outweigh you, I am taller, I am smarter and I am three steps ahead in this game unlike your ass who doesn’t know what comes after three or capable of having a set plan. If your plan is to have fans built around you, a support system and to fight your heart out to persevere and survive? You need a new plan. It won’t work against me. No matter how much those fans chant your name or cheer you on, I’ll hit harder, get angrier and take you fucking down.

Hate it or love it, try to ignore it, the fact of the matter is: it’s the hard truth and there’s nothing you can do about it when Christopher “Classic” Corrupt stands before you, a man of few principals: CHEAT, BREAK RULES AND TEACH LESSONS. Class is in session bitch. Time to take notes! You have NO chance Saturday, not one.

The fans? What a fucking moron…
Marco
Post December 24th 2014, 12:53 pm by Marco
AWARD SHOW PROMO#1

I remember my childhood, oh so vividly, it seems like it was just yesterday. Yes, I could remember a distinctive memory that could be a significant turning point in my life that helped turned into the man I am today. I remember no one being their to hold me, or love me like a child should be exposed of. I even remember hearing a scholar on the television when I was looking at it through a display case from a store that it's paramount that a child needs love and affection from their parents so they could be steer into the right path...and for YEARS I THOUGHT I HAVE BEEN DOING THAT! But no, no, no, no I haven't all these years of trying to play the part of someone that matter, I have played the part that I was someone that could be respected.. But the human mind is so weak that it makes you forget the things that you don't want to remember or maybe it's the human will that makes you lie to yourself constantly. The more times that you continue to act out on that lie making it seem the truth, when time passes by you start to believe in your own lie and lose all basis of reality that you live in. But that memory, THAT MEMORY HAUNTS ME!! I remember people described me as a beast with six heads, ten horns and on each one of the heads has blasphemous names..they said I was a monster. Everywhere I went I've caused mayhem, destruction, and true despair. A man told me that I don't deserve to live that I'm nothing more than a piece of trash that doesn't deserve to breathe the "pure" air that he breathed. That I didn't DESERVE to walk on this very Earth that every human being inhibits! He said that there is nothing good can come from me living any longer! I knew that I knew nobody, that no one would miss a man who doesn't have a name, who doesn't have any friends or no place to go! But after that man left me to dwell into darkness, he later died. He died in front of my eyes when he got hit by car and that moment, THAT VERY MOMENT OPENED MY EYES that there is no hope for this world. That's what Y2Impact reminded me of, he reminded me of that man that spit on me, he tried everything he could in his power to DESTROY ME! But I didn't let him because at the end he got what he deserve that was death! Y2Impact got what he deserved when I defeated Sephiroth and reclaimed my title and driven his HEAD TO THE CANVAS reminding him to never cross me again because that was only a little taste of what I could do. But that also reminds me, how dare Lucian Black who claims to fight dishonor here but he can't solve it outside, like where were you when I have almost been killed when I was a child, why couldn't you fight for me!? Or Vic Vendetta, he calls himself "Savior of Mankind" if you were a savior, WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED IT!?  Yes, my eyes have been opened, this world is a dark, dark place and I'll be it's catalyst to succumb to the same pain that I have went through. Every man and woman and or child that stands up to me will be put down. 

But enough of that, now I shall focus on my attention to my opponents at Triple Threat where brand supremacy is factor in this match. Which when I think about it, I have no desire to represent my brand nor do I have any intentions to make it proud off of the benefits of my victory.  But I do want to see how good men champions from both brands are, because for months ever since the reintroduction of Voltage as a third brand has divided us, for months Showdown's talents and Dynasty's talents continuously barks on how big and bad they are. So Oasis and Aren, show me how good you men really are. Either that or prove to nothing more than mere food that's being fed to me. But since we are in a mood to give little pats on the backs I would like to say congrats to both you men. Scott, for capturing his first EAW title in this company by defeating Matt Miles and Aren for stepping inside a cell, just to lose moments later. But since Oasis is being a good little boy, I guess I'll just aim for you Aren. Let me give you the perfect Doomsday Scenery for you Aren, when I bring Scott Oasis down right before your very eyes and demonstrate to you my will and dominance. After seeing that  you'll succumb to fear and gain a sense of hopelessness. You will experience what Sephiroth experienced when he went toe to toe with me and ended up coming out of the losing end. You should have seen the look on his face, a shell of a shell of a former man, it was right when I hit him with his own move that he knew that he couldn't beat me. To him I had his whole life in my hand and at any time I could have crushed it. But just like the tactician I am, I let him believe that he could beat me. So Aren, for you to say that I had luck on my side, you are mistaken because I don't believe in a thing as luck but ever since you and I came across, you've looked down on me. I remember that everything I do has been pure "luck." At some point Aren, when do you think that you're lying to yourself believing I'm nothing more than a lucky person? I've never really been worried about getting screwed over because I knew victory was already in hand the moment that bell rang, the same way how it is now when the three of us do battle Friday. Haha, you may take great pride at Road To Redemption being able to compete for the World Championship inside Hell Citadel, but trust me in this match that Citadel WILL PALE IN COMPARISON!  I'm going to have great pleasure in torturing both you and Oasis, just like how the slaves that have been driven away from their homelands in West Africa, I will reenact the natives Trails of Tears when the Natives of this country were driven from their land and had EVERYTHING STOLEN FROM THEM! In this match both you and Oasis will enter despair and will have a little glimpse of what it's like to feel like nothing. Believe me when I say this Aren that I will be the last man standing, one way or another, both you and Oasis won't be able to stand AGAIN! 

But there is one thing that I am curious about something you said Aren, and that's we're on an leveled playing field. Hmph, the field that all of us are suppose to be equal on will soon be shattered, in this world nobody is ever on an level playing field. No matter how much society wants to make that happen or make it seem it's that way but human's always strive to get ahead of everyone else, by any means. So there are two thing I want both you and Oasis to bare in mind when you are in the ring with me Friday.. the first thing is that the future belongs to those who prepare for it today and that Nobody in this world can give you freedom, Nobody can give you equality or justice or ANYTHING! If you're a man, come and take it!! Which I have every intentions in doing so because my left hand will carve out my future, my right hand will cast, to inflict justice. My freedom will come when I strip away every aspect of this world and the people that makes it a dark place and every time I beat each and every talent here in this company. It represents a group of people that follows you faithfully, worships you, even thinks that you are gift from "God" himself. Every time I show them your mortality, it crushes their faith in you and they'll start drawing their faith in me! Through you there is one particular fans or a group of them that have emotionally invested into you, that is crazily obsessed with your life. It's funny to see after I tear both of you apart, what those fan will do. Hopefully kill themselves in shock of disbelief that men such as your caliber, loses to a thing like me. Haha, my personal strife for those who made the world it is today. A desolate, bleak, place that has no hope for self recovery. That's the doomsday scenario that I will recreate using the bodies of my opponents as my canvas. So Aren if you truly want me, then you got it but I will say this, think of a place where you think you are safe. Think of a memory that brings you GREAT JOY, that your dreams will COME TRUE!! Think about them because those will be the only joy of happiness that you'll ever have and when you look back at this match. You won't think to yourself that it was a match of the ages, it was a match you learned to be a better champion. This will be a match when you peered into the future and see your life's working turning into ashes. That will be the future you'll have, there is no adapting or overcoming, just a beating waiting for you.
Zach Genesis
Post December 24th 2014, 8:24 am by Zach Genesis
CHAPTER 12 - WE PERSEVERE, WE SURVIVE
(EAW Awards Show Promo #1)

"Somewhere between happy, and total fucking wreck, feet sometimes on solid ground, sometimes at the edge…" - "Survive" by Rise Against

I do not give a single flying fuck who you are. If you have the pleasure of being on this planet, and if you have the pleasure or privilege of breathing just a single goddamn breath of human life…you know in your life there's one thing you don't want. One thing you do not hope happens to you. And hell to be dead honest? It's one thing that we all have to experience I believe at some point in our lives, but we know that we don't want to spend all our time at it. We know that deep fucking down inside we're NOT going to spend long in there, and we'll break out the second we're able too, working ourselves until we can get there. We are NOT going spend our lives being…a loser.

Every single one of us know that we want to be a winner. We want to be a champion. A leader. A victor. Standing on top of this motherfucking world with every single person looking directly at our ass just because we push ourselves to the absolute limit, FIGHT TO FIGHT. BATTLE TO BATTLE. BOUT TO BOUT. AND WAR TO FUCKING WAR. We push ourselves to succeed, and defeat all our enemies, all our foes and anyone else standing in our way? And why? Why do we do this? Why is it in our human nature to be competitive? To strive to succeed? To strive to be successful and become the ultimate winner…ultimate master…of whatever divine plan that God, Buddha, the Flying Spaghetti Monster or anyone has set out for us? Easy…we persevere. We survive. Because competition is in our blood. It's in everybody's blood. And it's how we persevere, and how we survive that makes us who we are. It indicates our personality. Our approach to life. What we'd do to get ahead and succeed in anything we do our life. It shows that people like you and me actually possess a fucking backbone.

Since I began training in this business for the very first time, being 16 years old and standing in a wrestling ring, watching the canvas…noticing the turnbuckle…noticing and attempting to run the ropes before I fell flat on my ass. I knew that I wanted to be a winner. I knew that I was going to work myself, give myself, and sacrifice myself in this business just so I could walk out of here with my hand raised…walk out of here as a goddamn champion and legend of this business. So that one day…I could stand in the middle of the ring…not just a wrestling legend…but a wrestling god. Every waking minute of my life, I'm either in that ring giving it my all…or I'm outside of the ring thinking about how I can take my art, take my craft and make it BETTER.

That is the dedication you need in this business. The dedication you're required if you have ANY FUCKING HOPE of surviving in that very ring. That place I call home. That thing that I call as my mistress, who keeps calling me, keeps FUCKING BEGGING ME to return to her because she knows that she and I both can NOT STAND IT when I'm not there inside. Taming her…controlling her…and giving her every single thing that I humanly possess RIGHT. IN. THERE. So here I am, standing here…waiting here in beautiful, beautiful New Jersey, as I prepare myself for this award show, after a week off. Now I watched Road To Redemption live from my home in Dallas whilst I was snacking away on what I consider to be the world's worst two dollar excuse of a bag of corn chips and sipping on some shitty piss water excuse of a beer…but I know I've learnt one thing…those guys in that ring? On that Saturday night? Diamond Cage….Lannister…Norman Hellion…Jacob Senn…these are ALL guys who love this business. Persevere in this business. Survive in this business. I have no doubt in my mind that those people would DIE FOR THIS FUCKING BUSINESS. But guess what? So would I. So. Would. I.

So when I hit the gym this past week, going to all of the house shows, Only one thing is, was and will be on my mind. Christopher Corrupt - my opponent come Saturday. Now no disrespect man, no disrespect at all in the slightest. Actually I do have some respect for you. You two seem like a guy who would be willing to give this industry we work in everything he's got, everything he humanly has for this business, and will not go doubt in any fight, brawl or bout without a fight. You also pulled out the stops at the Dynasty Supershow and is now the #1 Contender to the National Extreme Champion, so props there…however there is also a HELL OF A LOT that I don't respect about you.

You say you've turned your back on the fans Chris. Ain't that right? You don't give a flying fuck about all the people in the crowd who are watching you, paying to see you, buying whatever T-Shirt that management are required to spit out for you every six months for an inflated price of thirty something dollars…you don't give a damn about them at all don't ya son? Well that's something I can't respect. Something I definitely don't see eye to eye. The fans are MY FUEL. Everything I do in that ring, I sure as hell just don't do it for myself…I do it for all of them. From the people who bought them VIP packages to the people sitting WAY up the back in the cheap seats…every single thing I do in this business, I do it because THEY HELP ME. THEY SUPPORT ME. THEY GIVE ME LIFE AND GIVE ME SOMETHING TO HOPE FOR. STRIVE FOR. DESIRE FOR. IT IS BECAUSE OF THEM I PERSEVERE! BECAUSE OF THEM I SURVIVE! AND I CAN GUARAN-FUCKING-TEE YOU THAT IT IS BECAUSE OF THEM THAT I WILL BE A WINNER IN THIS BUSINESS…whilst you are just a washed up has been.

"WAH! I'M NOT GETTING FAR IN LIFE!" "WAH! MY WRESTLING CAREER IS GOING NO WHERE!" "WAH! THE ONLY PERSON I CAN RESPECT MYSELF!" SHUT THE HELL UP AND GROW A PAIR. We all go through tough things in life. We all go through good times, bad times, shit times, and times that are six feet under piles of shit. However there's a thing you should learn…HARD WORK. Haven't heard of it!?  Well you should, so grab yourself a dictionary Chrissy Boy! Because if you look up the words "hard work" in a dictionary? YOU WILL FIND A PICTURE OF YOURSELF, WITH THE WORDS "NOT FUCKING THIS IN THE SLIGHTEST" SCRAWLED OVER THAT SHIT.

I went through a time, where I thought I wasn't getting anywhere. I went through a point in life where I'd compete in some wrestling ring at the back of Corpus Christi, Texas in front of 30 people in some gym where I'd be lucky if I made $50 that night AT BEST. Did I turn my back on my fans? Did I tell everyone who's supported me to fuck off? HELL NO. I worked myself to the core, pushed myself to the limit, actually got my ass of my couch AND WORKED MYSELF TO THE BONE. To be successful…to win…because you know what? If you turn your back on everyone who's supporting you just because YOU AIN'T getting anywhere? Then you know what you are? A loser. A FUCKING LOSER. Which is why I'm going to have the upper hand come Saturday. You've turned your back on the fans so it's too late son, that ship has sailed. They will all be firmly supporting me Saturday night, and the second that bell rings…you better except that this isn't just a bout…it isn't just a fightIT IS A GUARANTEED WAR! I'll get you down on the ground, then all it takes is just three magic, magic words…

"But how we survive, is what makes us who we are…"
『zakkii』
Post December 24th 2014, 7:33 am by 『zakkii』
~坂崎外電~
~Sakazaki Gaiden~
Episode 3: All I Want for Christmas?

"Today is Christmas eve, The city is illuminated by the light from the trees all across the trees. The song of a choir heard in every corner make a peaceful and serene all around the place. I know the Christmas Eve in here is very different from what I see in Japan. In my place, we only have a little Christmas celebration because there's only a minor people to celebrate this day. But in here, it looks like everyone doing serious things to make this celebration day looks as great as they can be. The decoration, the event, all of them. They are doing it with all of their heart. Oh well, it's their celebration day, anyway. But still, I am so happy to see people happy with their celebration."

"I walk around the neighborhood to see how everyone prepared for tomorrow's Christmas. and my guess is right. They all do it with all of their seriousness. I even get an invitation from a family next to my apartment room for a dinner and their place is so beautiful and well-decorated with red and green ornament. The Christmas tree is standing tall at the corner, I see a few socks hanged beside the bed, wishing for Santa Claus to put the present inside it. I find it so cute."

"and now, I will pass the Christmas with a different things tonight.... Now, I pass the night with a loneliness still wrapping me. I used to see Britani decorate the apartment with a Christmas ornament and I am willing to lend me a hand to prepare for her celebration. and now, all I can do for Christmas Eve is only jumped in the bed and go to bed so early."

"This could be another boring night, even all the people seems to enjoy it very much. But hey.... I can use this opportunity for my upcoming big match at the Award Show. it's a big one fo me. and I can use it to train harder and make me even stronger than before. While people is praying and celebrating the Christmas things as well as the holiday season around them, I want to make myself even better than them. I'll hit the gym tomorrow morning when they go to the church and I will train until I become stronger and be more than ready to face..... no, to win this #1 Contender match"

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 16 Bd_YKR4l_CMAAMQc_L

Haruna Sakazaki: First of all, I would like to say congratulations for the winner at Road to Redemption 2014. You deserved it..... and about the match, I personally say that all of the matches were epic. Your hard work repaid with your glorious victory, once again... congratulations to you all. and now, after I saw all the winners raised hand in fictory makes me think that someday I would do the same think just like them, raising their arm in such a triumphant victory with a million pair of eyes watching the euphoria created with the outcome of their hardwork.... and that spirit makes me stronger. I will prove the world that I also have all those fighting spirit! Next Saturday, I'll show you how it's done.

Haruna Sakazaki: It seems my path of victory is going faster than I expected. Next week is my #1 Contender match and I will not wasting for this opportunity as I will show you my burning rage and desire to be on the top of the Vixen division. and a fatal-4-way match, when every competitor is fighting for themselves for their own new year's resolution to be the Vixen's Champion. but in that match who is the better vixen who have greater determination to capture the #1 contendership status. I'm not saying I am better than the likes of Ariana Lopez, Cherish and Maddie. I just want to prove it with my action inside that ring. All of them are great fighter and about the question of who will wlak out the winner of the match, only time will tell.

Haruna Sakazaki: Perhaps all three of them wishing for what they want in this so-called "holy night" and in this night, I am the only one who don't wish for what I want for Christmas. I am not celebrating Christmas, but I feel so happy to see the joy and happiness inside their heart in this night. But still, even I wish for nothing for this christmas, I will do what it takes to grab this opportunity on my own, Britani-chan always said to me that in Christmas, you are either nice or naughty. and sorry, I don't want to be a naughty girl because I ruin those three girls' wishes by winning the contendership match. Because, well.... It can't be helped, Christmas eve or not, all I have to do in this place is just fighting and fighting is all what I do best.

"As for the day getting closer to the moment of truth, I will be well-prepared for my big match just like people getting prepared for Christmas, the biggest night in this year. I have my own Christmas preparation and it starts NOW!"
Nasir Escobar
Post December 24th 2014, 2:00 am by Nasir Escobar
Recap Of Shock Value:

Kawajai: And we are down to three here! The Nas, Zach Genesis, and Pantera Negra! All three men deserving of a shot at Jamie, and all three men have seen these other new breed extremists fall victim to the shock collar. Nobody wants that, and nobody wants to lose this match here! And all three men looking at one another, waiting to see who is gonna challenge who. AND GENESIS THROWS A RIGHT HAND AT PANTERA! And Pantera with some chops to the stomach, as Zack keeps coming with rights and lefts! And Nas twists him around here…AND THERES THE GRAND SLAM TO PANTERA NEGRA!!! AND THE NAS JUMPS UP, CATCHES GENESIS RIGHT HAND AND BEGINS LAYING INTO HIM!

Mercer: And The Nas just rocking Zack Genesis with right hands here, and Zack trying to cover up here…And Genesis with a kick to the gut…AND ZACK GENESIS WITH A KICK TO THE STERNUM! AND ZACK BACKING RUNNING OFF THE ROPES LOOKING FOR…ROY SIMMONS PULLED THE ROPE DOWN!!! AND ZACK GENESIS IS GONE!!!

Announcer: Zack Genesis has been eliminated!!!

Kawajai: And The Nas’s own father, Roy, just eliminated Zack. And he realizes what just happened and stands in the face of The Nas father…AND ZACK LOOKS TO THROW A PUNC—AND THE SHOCK COLLAR ACTIVATES DROPPING HIM TO HIS KNEES AS ROY SIMMONS BACKS OFF SMILING!!! And back in the ring The Nas is picking up Pantera Negra here, still woozy from that Grand Slam and moves him closer to the ropes. And The Nas throws him over…but Pantera holds on on the apron!

Mercer: AND THE NAS WITH RIGHTS HERE! PANTERA HOLDING ON! AND NAS WITH THOSE BIG HAYMAKERS TO THE JAW! PANTERA LOOSENING HIS GRIP HERE ON THE ROPES! AND NAS WITH ANOTHER RIGHT…AND PANTERA LETS GO AND FALL TO THE FLOOR BEING SHOCKED AS HE CONVULSES ON THE GROUND, AND MUSTAFA RUNS OVER TO HIS AID AS NEGRA IS OUT!!!

(DING DING DING)

Announcer: And Pantera Negra is eliminated, therefore your winner and Number One Contender for the New Breed Championship!!… THE NAS!!!!!!!

Kawajai: Heck of a Battle Royal between all of these impressive New Breed Division competitors, but it looks like The Nas has come out on top here tonight! And… And speak of the Devil….

(A still damaged Jamie O’Hara makes his way out to the stage with his New Breed Championship in hand)

Mercer: It looks like the Champion has more than welcomed the challenge as Jamie O’Hara seems to have been watching closely despite just having gone through a brutal battle earlier! Should be an interesting match between these two young guns!

(Jamie O’Hara stares down with The Nas as he proudly raises his New Breed Championship in the air)

Now Heading Into Triple Threat:

finally...

Finally...

FINALLY!

Finally...the time has come. Jamie O'hara the time has come. I've been counting down all of the weeks. All the days. All the hours. All the minutes. And each and every single second until the EAW Award Show. Not just because The Nas knows he's going to recieve some awards. Because Undoubtedly The Nas is NEXT UP in 2015! And he and Aren Mstislav as much as The Nas isn't the biggest fan of the man these days were the best tag team this year. Now The Nas says this. He plans on leaving the Award Show not only with some Awards, but also with some Championship Gold. And that brings me to you Jamie. Now what The Nas plans on doing is walking into East Rutherford, New Jersey. The Nas' home state. They will be full of energy, electricity flowing through their bodies, screaming and hollaring at the top of their lungs, all chanting the name of the man who is "Simply Spectacular", just like this...NASIR! NASIR! NASIR! NASIR! NASIR! But you see Jamie, come December 27th you won't half to deal with The Nas saying that. You will have to deal with him bringing a fight straight to you like no one you have faced up to this point has. And even more unlike that unpopular, unlikeable little crybaby Lochlan Rossdale you'll be facing a man who will have each and every single fan in that arena as well as his millions...and MILLIONS Of fans cheering him on. The Nas bets that it will have been the first time you'll have been in this situation before. Can you stand up against it? Can you overcome it? The Nas hopes so. Because simply put Jamie, The Nas wants you at your absolute best!

That's right The Nas said it. He wants you in you best. Because The Nas only wants to face the best. You see in the end if The Nas beats you with your mind focused elsewhere then it is a hollow victory, it is bitter sweet. Sure he beat you, but you were focused elsewhere to begin with. The Nas says he wants to prove his worth around here. Oh and you said that in your short time here you have achieved more than he has? Well in the way of singles gold yes. However as far as all accolades go not quite. Let The Nas inform you of what he has done in this short year he has been in this company. He held the Tag Team Championships with Aren Mstislav and knocked off the dominant Dynamite Rain to claim the belts. The Nas and Aren are also the sole two men in EAW History to ever hold the Young lion Tag Team Cups. He and Aren defeated the current owner of this company Zack Crash and the new EAW Champion Diamond Cage to win those Cups, and we never got beaten for them afterwards! The Nas says that even after that he was also looking for the Young Lion Cup. He challenged for it in a Triple Threat Match at Pain For Pride Seven. The Nas' first Pain For Pride. An event that many men from NEO did not even take place in. Yet The Nas had the honor of representing NEO at The Show of Shows. And although he did not win the cup he put on a damn good performance and opened quite a few eyes. And he continues to do that to this very day. Every time The Nas ends up against Aren Mstislav it happens. When The Nas won the Shock Collar Battle Royal it happened. And just like those times come the EAW Award Show, The Nas will open even more eyes by taking the one thing that you hold nearest to you Jamie. That being the New Breed Championship. And The New Breed will become The Nas Breed. If You Smell...What The Nas...Is Cookin!

FINALLY...

Finally...

finally.

Last edited by The Nas Says on December 24th 2014, 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing issues)
That Self Hi-Five Guy
Post December 24th 2014, 1:07 am by That Self Hi-Five Guy
Yo! It's me...it's me...it's good ole Double D coming at you live from Surf City,USA and boy,have I got some news for all of you. So,I found out that I ACTUALLY have a match this Sunday at The Annual EAW Awards Show,how so you may ask? Well I'm gonna be a part of Team Dynasty in a 5 vs. 5 vs. 5 tag match and honestly...I firmly believe that they have made the right decisions on their picks for Team Dynasty.

Jacob Senn...The Fabled Conqueror himself will be leading our team this Sunday and I'm looking forward to being part of a team that's being lead by a former EAW World Champion...a former EAW World Champion who's looking mighty pissed off because of the VERY fact that he's a former EAW World Champion and trust me we're not gonna be the ones to suffer his wrath.

(Donny opens a box of cigars and pulls out a lighter...he lights the cigar as he inhales and exhales)

Now...as for TLA and Donuts? TLA promises to be a big player in the tag match,me and him have a lot in common ,and he gives us a speed advantage something we definitely need. Donuts,on the other hand better hope he doesn't screw it up for us this Sunday.

This Sunday,I will win one for Dynasty because just when you think I'm down and out just when you least expect it you get a little taste of what makes Donny Diamond the real deal competitor of EAW...a little thing I like to call the Diamond Cutter,and when I cover you for the 1,2,3 as a million thoughts run through your head but one of those things is the fact that you just....

FELT...

THE...

BANG!!!

Last edited by That Self Hi-Five Guy on December 26th 2014, 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punctuation)
Post December 24th 2014, 12:10 am by Guest
I don’t want a lot for Christmas…

[Its night time, the camera opens up to a street filled with houses that have their Christmas lights on.]

There is just one thing I need…

[The camera slowly pans to Cherish skipping down the streets carrying a small bag. She is wearing an all-black attire with a black Santa hat.]

I don’t care about the presents…

[She continues skipping down the street, but suddenly stops in front of a house. The house is lit up with many lights and decorations.]

Underneath the Christmas tree…

[Cherish walks up toward the open window, and watches as a family is gathering around their fireplace. It’s the typical family; a mom, dad, two kids and their dog.]

Make my wish come true...

[Cherish puts her hand on the window, a small smile cracks upon her face. As the family drinks their hot chocolate and laughs, her mood swiftly changes.]

All I want for Christmas is you.

[Flashing back to her childhood years, you see eight year old Cherish running around inside a mansion on Christmas Eve.]

I look back and it makes me wonder when exactly did things began to do their 180. Did I step on toes? Did I lead when it called for me to follow? I'd say perhaps when people lack inner grace beyond what the eyes can see bad things happen, but I'd have no right.

[The camera blurs and you see men in white attire forcing an older Cherish into a strait-jacket. She is pushed into a padded room, where she continuously bangs her head onto the wall.]

Unfortunate because despair chooses her victims at whim. See in this world people have to suffer and people must feel pain. Good people or bad people it doesn't matter. Despair doesn't really care who it is, only that she is given her victims.

[Flashing back to present day Cherish, she sits on the porch in front of the house. Taking her small bag in her hand, she pulls out an envelope with the name: Kendra Shamez]

I have lost many things, much like many people have lost, but our lives are not over. We still have time to turn things around, perhaps we have fallen but that can allow us to give people inspiration to get back up. This is why I write to the people in my life I care about… I want them to know that they matter. Kendra, I write to you hoping that You Know Who will allow me to finally be with you:

“Dear Kendra, you are an angel sent from the devil… Your blonde hair, your angelic moments… It’s captivating. When I first saw you, I knew we would connect instantly and we did. Our unspeakable bond is something I have always craved. It’s fate that we will both end up at the Award Show… I hope that when we meet, you will feel our connection once again.” 

[A huge smile comes across her face as she finishes reading the letter. She pulls out another envelope with the name: Maddie]

My teammate Maddie… You know, I am glad you don’t have any hard feelings about our match weeks ago. As a proud member of Team XOXO, I think we need to come to an agreement about the direction of our team. Although, we still need to keep it secret because of Kendra… I want her to know that she has my full attention. At the annual Award Show, I just want you to know that I will win our four-way match up. Not because I think I am the best… But because, I simply am doing it for one person… You and I both know who it is… However, this envelope I carry in my hands is special and I want you to read it yourself. I want you to know that even though I will win Saturday, I will still have a Christmas present for you. Have a great Christmas Maddie, I hope you receive everything you ever wished for…

[Cherish holds the letter tight in her grip, she takes another look through the window and watches the kids set out cookies and milk. Smiling just a bit, she skips down the street as the camera fades to black.]
Jamie O'Hara
Post December 24th 2014, 12:01 am by Jamie O'Hara
EAW Awards Show Promo I
Days Beyond The Horizon.

I lost…but I’m proud.

I was defeated…but not beaten.

I said a few things going into Road To Redemption but one of the first was declaring that I would enter with a voice that can’t be ignored; an effort that won’t be forgotten. I said whatever happens in Newark will change the course of my career and now that responsibility again falls on me to prove that the effort, the heart, the determination the resilience to last as long as I did wasn’t a fluke. Eliminating Jacob Senn, being the sole reason for the demise of his reign was a minor victory in comparison to the way I left hell’s citadel. King of Extre—Elite I mean is just over the horizon; an opportunity to once again prove that I belong. The title opportunity at the end isn’t what I desire; a welcomed prize and nothing more. People can fight for that, they can fight for that very chance for whatever reason but just to stand beside some of the greats to win it makes the desire to win the tournament more and more exciting.

But that is next year; there is still much to be done in this. A nominee for Rookie of the Year AND Next Up in 2015, it’s clear that when I proclaim my potential, my credentials that I’m not pissing in the wind. And whether or not I win either award, nominations are something to be quite proud of; the recognition goes a long way to reassuring myself that I’m on the right path. I look back on these past few months and marvel at the man I have become; to say I’ve grown between July and now wouldn’t do it justice. Claiming the New Breed championship was a considerable achievement but it’s nothing compared to how far I’ve come. The success of 2014 can’t be forgotten, it can’t be ignored and I owe it to myself to continue the improvement, continue elevating myself week by week, night by night to reach the pinnacle of EAW. What lies before me remains unknown. All I have to guide me is a number of dates, a number of deadlines to meet to fulfill my desires and my goals. A voice that needs to get louder and harder to be ignored as time goes on; it can’t stop and it won’t stop. Not now. Not yet.

After five weeks, I’m once again called to defend my championship against the man who survived others at Shock Value; The Nas.

Since winning that Battle Royal at Shock Value, seeing my name etched against five other men instead of your own, basically robbing you of a “fairytale” victory in front of your home town fans, have you ever questioned why? Why you’re getting your opportunity now rather than then? I’m not going to sit here and pretend I know your story, know how long you’ve been hanging around here because I don’t nor do I really care but the one thing that I will assume is that in the time I’ve been here I’ve accomplished far more than you have. Would I be right? Now, don’t get me wrong Nas, I’m not here to gloat, just merely  rip to shreds whatever last bit of solitary hope you had of taking this title away from. IF you were wise and each day I begin to doubt that more and more you would see my words as a stern warning, an opportunity to acquire some clarity before you go off running your mouth. If you ever questioned your place in this match and where you truly stand, allow me to put it in a very, very simple way…

You’re the best of a bad situation.

Who else is there to challenge me? Who on this roster whether they’re from the A show or like you from the C show or the other one in between is FIT to challenge me? Rhetorical question, don’t answer it.  You won a Battle Royal filled with just as many hopeless contenders just like back at Territorial Invasion where I threw your arse over the top rope to retain my gold. You can throw at me your uninspiring catchphrases, your lack of entertaining gestures or the childish manner you compose yourself with; ultimately you do not impress me. Your buddy can smile and laugh and have a good ‘ol time with The Nas at his comedy club, ala bus which in turn boosts your ego, the false image you see when you look in the mirror it does nothing to help your case. You’re far from any sort of contender.

And here’s the thing, I can telegraph everything you’re going to say…

FINALLY…blah

FINALLY The Nas will become a champion. Blah. Finally The Nas will have “his” redemption. Blah.

IF YOU SMELL…blah….what The Nas…blah…is cooking…blah.

Blah……….blah……….blah……..

Please, whether I have to play the bad guy here or have to do my absolute best to crush your vision of reality, don’t bore me with the tired lines. Have a little bit of respect for the man that defines the division you compete in and the title you wish to acquire.

Speaking of which, this title? Perhaps some see it as the lowest of titles, the entry championship you obtain before going onto bigger and better things such as the Pure, Interwire or National Extreme championships. No more. No more is the title seen that way. I have done what no man has been able to do and that is making it exclusive. Look at the Hall of Fame championship and the legacy that title has. Held exclusively by those entered in the prestigious honour, names remembered for years and years to come. This New Breed championship? Defines the future. This championship from here on out will remain exclusive for the very, very few people who will INEVITABLY rise to the top. Not maybe, not possibly and nothing in between. And hey, maybe people won’t believe these words, pass it off as garbage but with time…with time no one will mistake this claim. You Nas…the man who will step into the ring with me is not the future. He is not deserving of entering my league and being handed the right to claim to be the future. Perhaps deep down there’s something; perhaps failure time and time again to be something more than a mediocre joke will lead to The Nas finding the very thing that makes him deserving to be hailed like I am but I do not see it.

I won’t allow the work I’ve done over the past four months to go astray, to be forgotten and undone by someone like you.

Thing is I feel this is some déjà vu. The last person I thought was far from a threat to my reign ended up haunting me disturbingly for a number of weeks. His words left me with nightmares. Now once again I’m faced with someone who from the outside seems far from a threat, far from anything close to deserving to stand across me and challenge for my belt. Yet the only difference is that I’ve watched you for longer, I’ve actually cared whether you’ve won or lost matches leading up to the moment you “won” your contendership. I know what The Nas can bring and I know that The Nas doesn’t have enough to match it with Tomorrow’s Legend.

Like I told Rossdale, losing to me is no new, strange phenomenon; it’s just no one anytime soon is destined to dethrone me and end a reign that is building towards being remembered as the greatest. In our new world of elite, I stand before you and everyone else who’s considered to be in this division as the elite of elite; the very best of the best. A God in your eyes. No, don’t fear I’m not going to go down the tired, beaten track of acting like a legitimate God among men, we have too many of those already. But in comparison? Calling you weak, calling you worthless while standing in my presence is an understatement. This match and everyone who steps up to challenge for MY title is nothing short of a wasteful effort. So take your beating, take your loss with pride knowing that one day when you’re done and the name Jamie O’Hara echoes throughout the halls of history that you had the honour, the privilege to stand in the very same ring.

See, here’s something to ponder. At Road to Redemption and the weeks prior you spoke about becoming the New Breed champion and your desire to taste success. That’s all good but not a single word spoken about chasing this title before Shock Value. So basically The Nas is okay with sitting in second gear, waiting until he’s given a title opportunity instead of busting his arse proving he deserves it. He’s more content with trying to be the funny guy then actually being something more; having more than his fifteen minute comedy show on Dynasty. Perhaps that’s why I’ve achieved so much more. Maybe that’s the reason why you can still your early days in the distance while mine are beyond the horizon. In twelve months’ time when I’m staring down the barrel of more awards to add next to the longest and greatest New Breed reign this place has ever seen among other accolades that are bound to find their way to me, you’ll still be here waiting for another chance at this title or really any other…

… waiting…

…and waiting…

…and waiting…
Christopher Corrupt
Post December 23rd 2014, 9:23 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Corrupt: So I am not booked at Road to Redemption, not recognized for any EAW Award category and then I get some match with some punk named Zach Genesis? What the fuck is this shit and where’s my goddamn title match against Aren? Let’s face it; I AM the Number-One-Contender for the National Extreme Championship. I fucking earned it. I worked my ass off to get my shot and it hasn’t happened yet. So I’ll keep this simple for you understand: Aren…eventually we’re going to square off and you’re bitch ass is going to have accept losing the one thing that actually makes you relevant and of interest. You did fuck all at Road to Redemption, that I knew you’d choke and not become Heavyweight Champion. The writing was on the wall, it was inevitable, but everyone is blind in this company and you’re just like Tyler Parker – failing upwards, it’s bullshit and your little title run is coming to a complete halt once we meet, face to face, clean slate and our histories behind us. It’s all about what’s to come in 2015. This is MY year, my turnaround, and my chance at making the National Extreme Championship bigger and better than what you could EVER do with it. You aren’t shit Aren – recognize the truth, it’s bitter, it’s hard to take but it is what it is whether you want to face it down or not. The next time we meet for a championship bout, I am going all out, full steam, not backing down until there’s gold around my waist. You can ignore these words by not responding and focusing on your “match” or you can man up and say a few things. DO NOT FORGET…I’m the Number-One-Contender for a belt you’ve done fuck all with. Yeah, you’ve defended a couple of times but have you elevated it? Did you leave a mark at Road to Redemption? No. Where was I? What about me? Everybody forgets about me and thinks I’ll just sit back and take it. Well fuck this shit.

Zach Genesis – Congrats shithead you’ve become my punching bag. I’ll annihilate you in that fucking ring to prove a point: DO NOT LEAVE Corrupt off the card of a FPV. DO NOT IGNORE Corrupt. DO NOT PASS HIS CHANCE OF A TITLE SHOT. I feel sorry for you Zach, because you’re caught in the middle and it isn’t really your fault. It’s the management that has put you in this position, not me. Remember that when you get the POP treatment. Not sure what that is? POP was a legend in this place and then I took him out of the picture from wrestling and we haven’t heard a damn thing from him since. I made him famous though. I can do the same for you. See, you’re on Showdown, a brand I was on before the draft after Pain for Pride and now you’re trying to make a name for yourself in this business. You’re new, you’re hungry and really you’re being thrown to the fucking wolves. I am going to put on a clinic Zach. School is in session and the lesson is this: respect those who deserve it. You deserve fuck all. I deserve respect. I earned it. Working hard in this business, match after match, making appearances, sweat, blood, injuries, the like. You don’t have what it takes to go up against me or the ability to understand my mind and ring style as I am the low down, no good, cheating, asshole bad guy that doesn’t pan to the fans or give a shit about anyone but himself. You’re a face, so the fans adore you and that makes me sick. You have no idea what you’re going into Zach, and if you think you’re walking away victorious, you can forget it. I am here to prove a point only. DESTRUCTION. CHAOS. CORRUPTION. The revolution continues on and this bullshit will not stand any further. You are my example this Saturday in New Jersey…and seeing as you like leading off with song lyrics, I have one especially for you from natives of New Jersey…The Bouncing Souls: “We live our life in our own way, never really listened to what they say, the kind of faith that doesn't fade away, we are the true believers, we are the true believers.” I’ll make you a True Believer after Saturday that the Revolution of Corruption is real, I am to be taken seriously and you ended up in the wrong match with the wrong fucking person. Maybe it’s not too late to back out and get a match you can handle. Words of advice you should listen to Zach. But if you don’t and I hear your entrance music and you come out running like an assclown towards the ring, I’ll show you just what happened to Pop look like a fucking cakewalk. Try it Zach. Just try it.

I’d love to see you “try” only to fail because this is the year of the Corrupt Revolution. A year that cannot be stopped and all power must be overthrown and taken over by yours truly: the classy one, the Evolution of Wrestling….Christopher Corrupt.
Anderson.
Post December 23rd 2014, 4:28 pm by Anderson.
For so long, I was a slave.

I was a slave for Extreme Answers Wrestling.

I had no control over anything that I did. I was functioning based on what the company needed from me. I wasn't satisfying myself... I was satisfying Extreme Answers Wrestling. While I was dealing with my own inner demons... I was having bloodbaths in the ring to no avail. No matter what I wanted to do, voices inside my head kept telling me to stop. I was contemplating whether or not this was meant to be for me. They say winning solves everything, but even winning matches was doing nothing for me. I could have beaten anyone... but I was not getting the opportunities I felt I had deserved. Once I assessed the situation I was in, I came to a conclusion that I had to satisfy myself. I no longer cared for the company that I grew up on. Instead, I played the game. I did something no other man in the history of this sport has done... I manipulated the system. Why? Because that was the only way I was going to be happy. No matter where we are at in our lives... no matter what race, what gender, what ranking you are in society... you want to be happy. I was not. 

You don't wait for life to change you.

You change yourself for your life to change.

That is exactly what I did. I changed my approach, and I fooled EAW to get myself everything that I had ever wanted. Everything that I could have imagined. Once I finally got the opportunity to capture the world championship that I have followed throughout my career—whether it be as a member of Dynasty, Showdown, or Voltage—I was ecstatic. I knew that this was going to be my chance to prove my worth to myself before I proved it to anyone. At Road to Redemption... I was more than just a survivor. I was a fighter. I had all the momentum going into Road to Redemption, having defeated the answers world champion days a week before the pay-per-view. The stars had aligned. It was my destiny to win. When it was time to put up or shut up... I made some noise again. I pinned Hades for a second time in seven weeks, and I eliminated him before any other man was eliminated. I had guaranteed this company a new world champion; I had guaranteed a new era. It was going to be me who was going to usher EAW into this new era...

But I didn't.

I can stand here and say what I could have possibly done to change history... but Norman Hellion is the world champion. He is the face of Showdown. I can't over spilled milk, but what I will say is this: I will be the answers world champion. Very soon. During my two-month absence, I was able to find myself. What you saw on television was entertaining, but I am a serious man, ladies and gentlemen. I always have a plan, and I always know what I am doing. During that time, I discovered many things about me that I didn't know... and that is why I will be the face of Extreme Answers Wrestling. My time will come, I am certain. I am no longer the slave I once was. I am in control of what I want to do, and this Saturday night, I am going to choose to lead team Showdown to victory. I can talk about every man one-by-one, but I'm not even going to waste my breath. You know, I was thinking... what purpose do I have trying to lift Showdown to bragging rights? What does it do for me? Then I thought...

When I become the face of Showdown, I want it to be considered the premier brand here in EAW so I prove yet again why I am the ace of EAW.

Whether it's "elite" or "extreme," it doesn't matter to me. I am going to be the ace either way. I hold the championship because I represent what the meaning of ace is. Every now and then, you run into a few barriers, and that is exactly what the elimination chamber was, but as the ace... I focus on the next match. It is clear that I am going to be a target. I am aware of the fact that many people do not respect how I have been given this championship, but it is my absolutely my job to prove them wrong. Lannister, Jacob Senn, Hades the Hellraiser... if any of you want a fight, come and get one. My office is always open for business. Just don't expect to walk out of my office the same man that you were before.

Ace.
Jacob Senn
Post December 22nd 2014, 10:56 pm by Jacob Senn
EAW Awards Show #1

(The video begins with a replay of what happened inside of the Elimination Chamber at Road to Redemption for the EAW World Championship.)

Mercer: SENN ISN’T MOVING WHATSOEVER!!! JESUS CHRIST!!! JAMIE O’HARA TURNED THAT COMPLETELY AROUND ON THE EAW CHAMPION!! JAMIE QUICKLY TRYING TO REGAIN HIS COMPOSURE UP THERE! HE’S PERCHED!! SERENADE OF ECSTASY!!!!!! FROGSPLASH FROM THE TOP OF THAT POD CONNECTS ONTO JACOB SENN!!! JAMIE REMAINS ACROSS THE CHEST OF JACOB FOR THE COVER!!

Referee: ONE!!!!!!……… TWO!!!!!!!!!……… THREE!!!!!!!!!

Announcer: Jacob Senn has been ELIMINATED!!

(On a snowy-white day in East Rutherford, New Jersey where we are at the IZOD Center, at the front and wearing a hooded leather jacket sitting at the bench, Jacob Senn sits out in the cold as he seems unfazed by it as he is just looking on as the cameraman is just shaking from the cold.)

Jacob Senn: I have that moment burned and branded into my memory. It has continually been what I have obsessed about since it occurred. I cherished that championship, I put my heart and soul into that championship and I do not blame anybody in that match. Jaime O’Hara did what he needed to do and proved himself to the world, Diamond Cage finally grasped the brass ring and achieved his aspiration to be the best wrestler in the world, and the rest of the competitors had the same hunger that even I had to still be the champion. The only sweet and satisfying moment that I had from that Elimination Chamber is finally, after months of having to listen to that cowardly bastard Zack Crash bark his orders and talk about how he was looking out for me when in reality he just wanted to make himself seem like the god of the now-named Elite Answers Wrestling, I finally shoved his face into the mat with a Harmonic Divergence. In my mind and on that night, I feel that universe decided on that moment that with the cost of the EAW World Championship, I proved that I conquered Zack Crash, the owner of Elite Answers Wrestling, and that I have conquered the most powerful man in EAW. The conqueror paid his price for the moment, the conqueror made his bargain with the world and as much as I hate that I am no longer the champion, I will forever have proven who is the most powerful man in EAW. It is not Mr. DEDEDE with his God Contract, it is not Zack Crash who rules the world of Elite Answers Wrestling, but it is Jacob Senn who holds the power of the universe in the palm of his hands as Road to Redemption, I gave you a physical representation when I made my entrance on that night.

(Jacob Senn takes off his hood, making his cold and stern stare visible for the camera, as you can see a little shaking from the camera.)

Jacob Senn: Stop shaking around, man. It is not even that cold out here. Look, if it is really that bad to you, just put the camera on a stand or something and get back in the car and warm yourself up, you whimpering baby. Now at the upcoming awards show, I am set to lead a team of men on from my new brand of Dynasty to fight against a team from Showdown, lead by the newly-drafted Ventura and a team from Voltage, lead by another newly-drafted man and former world champion named Hades the Hellraiser. Now if you think I am just pissed off about failing to retain my world championship, imagine how I feel about this match. I know how people perceive Dynasty today and I heard it all the time in the Voltage locker room. I heard all about how Dynasty is third-rate, the bottom of the barrel brand that no one wants to be on, but I am here on Dynasty now and I am here to make it not just better, but the best. I am determined on not only taking out my frustrations for not retaining my championship in the chamber, but I am determined to prove to the world why Dynasty is the best brand in this new age in Elite Answers Wrestling and I am going to do it by doing what I do best: conquering each and every soul that stands before me. I am a conqueror, I am man who lays siege unto those who stand as a hindrance to my success, and even though Road to Redemption will not serve as the perfect example of that, I promise you that at the Awards Show, you will remember why I was deemed that. I am not in a merciful mood, not in a mood of joyous occasion, and in fact, I am the exact opposite. I want to see you feel pain, I want to see those who see me as an underling because I am on Dynasty downed and broken, and I will have that and make sure that at the end of it all, Dynasty is shown as the best brand in the world.  At the Awards Show, I will not only reap the rewards in golden trophies, but I will claim victory for my new home in Dynasty when I make you all become another group of individuals who are simply this.

Beaten, battered, and conquered.
Mstislav
Post December 22nd 2014, 10:17 pm by Mstislav
Oh Road to Redemption, indeed lived up to its name. You saw Norman redeeming the Answers World Championship by giving it a competent holder, you saw DEDEDE retain his championship and redeeming the qualities so many doubted he still had, and you saw Diamond Cage redeeming the many years of his career by winning his long sought after championship. I was in that ring during the World Heavyweight Championship, I felt everything the redemption, the reality, and the requisition. At that point I knew what it meant to be in something so stellar, to be in something so surreal. And with that feeling I understood what it was to be a champion. I may have not been fighting for my title but I was fighting for someone else’s. And when you fight for someone else’s possession, and they too want to have cradled on their shoulders, that feeling is of high expectations, and high value. And now as I come off of the exhilarating experience we come upon a new marker in the EAW, and that is the award show known as Triple Threat. This is the last show of Extreme Answers Wrestling as the year turns from 2014 to 2015, and also it is the last time EAW will be “Extreme” as it translates into Elite Answers Wrestling, much to my disdain. But this awards show should be sweet and sour as we award the best of the best from rookies, to veterans, to feuds, and to FPVs. We also get to see the clashing of the three brands the A-Brand Dynasty, the B-Brand Showdown, and the C-Brand Voltage. But you see my match is very special match, because you have the champions representing each brand. You have me the Nation Extreme Champion, representing Dynasty; Ryan Savage, representing the Voltage Brand with the Pure Championship; And the newly crowned Interwire Champion Scott Oasis, representing the Showdown Brand. 

Now first of all I like to congratulate these two people for either retaining or winning their respective championships. But you know I hate to be the downer on you people but that is nothing. I mean let us look at Scott first since I feel it to be my duty to haze this new Champ. Scott you faced a man who was on a hot streak, and who I was personally rooting for in his match against Vic Vendetta to win, but within the past few weeks that streak slowly declined until there was this huge fault that it fell into. Matt Miles wasn’t himself in those few weeks, and you capitalized on that, and I commend you for that, but you did not have competition. Competition is like that Battle Royale you were in at the Supershow, competition is like the Four Way Glass Tables match I was in at House of Glass. You beating Matt Miles at Road to Redemption it was not competition, hell I expected better out of it, but sadly Matt was not up to par to defend his title. And now look where it is at. Now like I said with Matt being on this complete downfall we needed a new person to carry the mantel, but not like this. Road to Redemption was great, filled with jaw-dropping experiences, and then we have your match with Matt Miles. I was not exciting, hell your match was a piss break. Now I don’t blame you entirely, but you haven’t proven anything to me, and possibly Ryan. You have not proven that you can come into this ring with the two most dominate people you have ever faced. Your little 15 minutes of fame will be over, come Triple Threat, but if you want that fame to keep on following you through and through you better prove that you are nothing more than a placeholder for the next champ to come. I want to eat my words Scott but I have little faith in you because now you are in a situation which you have two competitors who are more of a challenge than Matt Miles, and even more of a challenge than the Battle Royale in which you won.  Scott you are full of talent but until I feel that talent in the ring you are nothing more than a piece of filth I wipe off on a welcome mat. Be ready to prove me wrong Saturday, Scott, because I’m more than ready to prove my self right.

Now you Ryan you are different you are the man, who had to face the odds of a Quality Control lackey, and the General Manager of Voltage being against you, that is a challenge in its own. And you still won, you kept your title, and you gave Y2Impact what he deserved and that was a beat down. So congratulations Ryan, your match was exciting, and had many people cheering in the back, but still you have yet overcome big odds. Ryan you know I have to ask this, but how long until your luck runs dry. I mean you have been put in many situations in where the odds have been stacked against you, but you haven’t had your luck run dry. Now you have the skill, you have the power, and you have what it takes to win, but that is in different matches. In matches where the odds are stacked against you, you have to another stake added that you have had but not for long, and that is luck. Now I’m not trying to get you paranoid into thinking you have to be worried about being screwed over in this match, but I never said luck only appeared in matches in where you looked to be screwed over. You see unlike you I had to endure Hell’s Citadel, and to be put in a situation like in which you were in I find it nothing more than child’s play. You see your match was full of chances you could have lost, but you never let that happen because you knew it was coming, but in the Elimination Chamber, I had one mistake to make and only one, but I never knew when that was going to be. In Hell’s Citadel you have to be perfect, and never let yourself open for attack, I failed that and paid the price. I hurt myself trying to get Psycho Brody eliminated and I paid for that down the long road and got eliminated right after him by Lucian. Unlike you Ryan, who knew that he was going into a match expecting to be screwed over, and knew he had to adapt. I fought harder than you on Sunday, but messed up. You fought your best and didn’t let anything get in your way. But this Saturday we are on even ground, and me and you both know we are of even skill. Saturday however is a way to elevate one of us to a higher tier than the other. I have to prove that I can rebound after a hellish match, and you have to prove that you can win without being screwed over for once. But know this Ryan one of us will come out on top, whether it be me or you, one of us will prove to be better than the other.

Lads we have a challenge ahead of us, as we represent our brands, but only one will prove theirs will be the best. I expect a battle, I expect a war, I expect something that will make our brands proud of each and every one of us, but most of all I expect myself to come out on top. For once the Prince will prove which brand is best.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next