Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

The Elite-Lord
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post November 5th 2014, 3:04 pm by The Elite-Lord
( Camera opens up with Lannister and Cerci standing before a camera, with Lannister's arm around his blonde agent and lover, Cerci. Lannister appears in his normal street clothes, that of representing the nation of Germany, and Cerci in her French, blue business attire. Lannister takes a moment's pause, before finally assessing the meeting that is to place on November 8th, Lannister's name day. )

Lannister: It looks as if Lannister and the Roadrunner are caught in quite the dilemma. Both clashing over the same ground, bound over the same mentality. Seek and destroy. Seek and destroy. Seek and destroy.

However, unlike the Roadrunner, Lannister is always welcoming the thought of evolution. The change of pace, the intangible not accounted for. The book is out on you Roadrunner, and it just so happens Lannister has studied quite well for this warfare. The roadrunner thinks he has proven something great about what transpired this past weekend, do you hear this Lannister's sweet Cerci? Lannister takes great satisfaction that the Roadrunner claims to be a man of the people. It only proves this is a man that worries about the reaction, instead of the action itself. Lannister put the Roadrunner to a test, and now Lannister knows the Roadrunner's moveset inside from out. This is not a problem for Lannister, no matter what transpired.

Lannister knows what the Roadrunner is capable of, that championship belt speaks for itself... but does the Roadrunner know what Lannister is capable of? Not many men do, but how could they - for any man to find themselves on the target list of Lannister, were never able to whisper their scouting report again. So, as the ambassador, and good-will natured sports man that Lannister is, he'll give you a taste of what to expect, Roadrunner. Let's start off with the fact that Lannister has quite the... taste, of making world champions and men of great stature, look ordinary. And Roadrunner, Lannister tends to be in the opinion you will be no different.

( Cerci takes charge, and begins to speak for Lannister, ready to dig deep into Hades the Hellraiser and his claims. )

Cerci: No different he is indeed, Sebastian. A man of many fables, but how tired and old his ways tend to be. The pride of Dortmund, the Angel of Debt, One-Third of the force of RAGNAROK, the future Answers World Champion of the world... on the other hand? Unpredictable. Claimless. Young. And if nothing else... Destructive. But sadly, my sweet lion, my sweet Sebastian, Hades the Hellraiser is not of the opinion of recognizing facts. He would much rather downgrade your worth, your value, your ability to be a threat, and most of all... your stature. He's even resorted to the likes of calling Lannister a "monster", and nothing else... but well, how wrong he has proven to be. And being wrong about Lannister? Well... that's one steep price to pay. And might have to be paid in gold.

But you see, Hades, there is a flaw in your aggression towards Lannister. Lannister is no monster, nor does he try to be one. Lannister is only himself, he will admit as such to your face. Monster? Please, don't you dare try to pin that fabled cliche of monsters and men on Lannister. But keep grasping for those straws, and you're only going to find yourself with the shortest one come crunch time. Lannister is already in your head Mr. Hellraiser, for the thought of perception is a troubling one for you. A man of your size, a man of your stature, can surely rise above the childish games of name calling and pinning labels on RAGNAROK as "losers". Surely, a champion as yourself, would know better than to call Lannister a cheapshot artist. I thought world champions were supposed to love the idea of having a target on their back? But I see how you wish to have this game played out, as does Lannister himself. You wish to give the Angel of Debt no respect whatsoever, and that's perfectly fine, for respect is only that of a virtue to begin with. But what really troubles me, Hades, is not that you said it, but that I actually think you believe the words you say. Let me just say, "champ", you're in for quite the surprise this Saturday night with such a mindset. You want to throw out the word, "monster", do you? Well, he might not be that... but well, I will tell you what he truly is.

Lannister is the nail that you can't strike, the spear, the striking blow that runs right through you. Lannister is the teeth in which cannot bite, but would rather tear your foundation up by the grassroots. Lannister is the great white, that chomps at the bits when he smells blood in the water. Lannister is as unpredictable as the night, but the force that can be counted on to stir the winds of change. And I promise you, Hades the Hellraiser, a storm is coming. This isn't your typical, guard the line, hold the fort, withstand the resistance-type-of-match, Hellraiser. No, no... no, this is the relentless force of the one and only Sebastian Lannister, first of his name, the pride of Germany and Central Europe itself.

This is a man that will walk through age and sound, from the Atlantic to the Pacific... to hell and back.

And trust me, dear. Lannister fully expects to be put through hell this week. He actually welcomes it, that I promise you. He'd like to witness what it's like between the fire and the flame, and be the one to tell the tale from something other than ashes. Lannister knows of your history, those who have walked to the gate of hell, and never heard from again in anything other than whispers. But Lannister will be the first, and the only, to say otherwise. Lannister is ready for this clash to ensue, even if on the devil's playground. But can you, Hades, welcome a battle against a man that shares the same qualities and strengths as you? Are you ready for a little trouble on the homefront? Or will Lannister prove to be, just simply, a younger, albeit slightly shorter, version of you? You think you're big and bad, the baddest of them all in fact. Every man goes into that ring with the same mindset week in and week out... only to stand in admire of what the Angel of Debt truly is capable of. And trust me when I say, this angel... is ready to supplant gold around his waist, to go hand-and-hand with the gold that already drapes over his shoulder. The levee is bound to break Hades... the foot soldiers marching around your door, and Lannister has officially marched to the sea, crowning for your crown.

( Lannister looks on, giving off his usual smug, can't touch me now look, impressed and flattered by the kind words his lover and agent has thrown his way. He then turns his focus on Hades once more, continuing, and refusing, to call him by his actual name. )

Lannister: Roadrunner... how convenient is it? That Lannister goes from one week, squaring off against a self-proclaimed god and a self-proclaimed conqueror... to facing the devil himself? Lannister loves to look at the irony in such things, for if logic had its way, Lannister would of battled the force of evil first, then graduated upon after that. But make no matter, Lannister will see this through and through. Lannister will go through the depths of the hell, and take out the god of the underworld himself. It doesn't matter what leaps and bounds Lannister has to go through, either it be the River Styx or Charon himself. Lannister will cross that river, take out the ferryman, and take Hades' sweet Persephone from him: The Answers World Championship.

There is a price to pay for the seed of doubt, Roadrunner. And Lannister, as referenced before, expects to be paid in gold. But make no matter, Lannister knows you won't give it to him, but he has never had an issue with going and taking it for himself. Land or sea, it is not a matter... A Lannister will always pay his debts. And this is a debt he owes to Germany. To his sweet, sweet Cerci. To his RAGNAROK brethren. To Norman Hellion, to Psycho Brody. To Lannister.

And when push comes to shove, when our fists embrace one another, Roadrunner... when the dust is all but settled, Lannister, and only Lannister, will stand before you and claim the kingdom of Showdown for himself. It is then... the Answers of Extreme Wrestling realize...

Cerci: ALLES FUR LANNISTER... LANNISTER... LANNISTER!

...Including that Answers World Championship.

( Lannister gives one last signature-Lannister-grin for the camera, before he embraces Cerci and the two walk off in unison until the camera captures them no more. )
Post November 5th 2014, 12:50 pm by Guest
“Pure.”
It’s dark. The time, looking at the setting, is about midnight. From the light the moon is emitting and the street light that’s flickering off and on, you see an old, abandoned mansion right in front of you. There are two trees, one on each side of the house, both a flowing with the blow of the wind. Whistling is heard from the fierce wind and crackling is heard from both the branches on the trees and from the abandoned house. Under the flickering street light, a man appears, standing with his head held down. He stands completely still, glaring at the house. He closes his eyes, not moving a single muscle. As he stands there, he listens to the wind, the crackling, the light flickering.

Pure | Mysterious Man
“For every action, there is a reason. For every human, there is a flaw. For me, I am pure.”
When the street light flickers on, the man lifts his head up and appears to be Sephiroth. On his face, he wears black and white face paint. Dressed in a black trench coat, dark pants, dark boots, and his black hair slicked back, he slowly begins to approach the house. He stops at the front door as he takes a deep breath. He turns the doorknob without pushing the door, and the door creaks open. Sephiroth steps into the house, each step making a creaking noise from the weak floorboards. He stops. The camera pans out to see the full image of the inside. A bunch of furniture wrapped in plastic, old, torn pictures hanging on the wall, stairs leading up to upstairs, and an old grandfather clock sitting right in front of Sephiroth.

Pure | Sephiroth
“Just three weeks ago, I was begging for mercy. I couldn’t take anymore. I couldn’t find myself. I didn’t show my face for a good week or two before making my return as a new entity. I was just like any other pathetic life form that roams the streets, walks mindless through the locker rooms. I made my return to Showdown two weeks ago to face a newer face in “The Butler” William Black. What seemed to be a match that was easy for me to walk out with a victory, ended with me on the mat with a loss under my belt. I won’t go into detail about what the hell happened to me, because I still am to find out. After that match, it was said that I was to be traded to Voltage with Diamond Cage. In return, Showdown is to get Lannister if he is to beat Hades The Hellraiser for the World Championship. Good for him. What brings me such joy in this trade, is the fact that on my first night on Voltage, I am told that I have a chance for the Pure Championship at Shock Value against Ryan Savage. As much as I want to speak of this matter, we’ll save this for later. Here I am this week, in a tag team match with the man that will be challenging for Jamie O’Hara’s New Breed Championship, Lochlan Rossdale. Lochlan and I are competing against the man I’ll be facing for the Pure Championship, Ryan Savage, and the man he will be facing for the New Breed Championship, Jamie O’Hara. One can only wonder, how will I, Sephiroth, work with anyone, considering how much I hate the pathetic human population. Let me explain.”
Moving away from the grandfather clock, Sephiroth walks around the room until he stands in front of a large, old painting that looks to be as if it was around in the medieval days. While glaring at this painting, Sephiroth doesn’t blink, not even once. Moments later, Sephiroth closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before beginning to speak.
Pure | Sephiroth
“When it comes to tag team matches, if you have the right mindset, it doesn’t matter who your partner is, you want to win. When I say I hate the entire pathetic, human population, I’m not exaggerating. You’re all nothing but weak scum. In this business, I accept nothing less than a victory, no matter what it takes. If that means being partners with Lochlan for one night, then so be it. From what I’ve been hearing, that’s not so much the case for Ryan Savage and Jamie O’Hara. They sound like they have some… problems… that they need to figure out. Or not, whichever works best for you two. As I get closer to my Pure Championship match, you’ll see something out of me you’ve never witnessed before in your sickening lives. You’ll see the progress of Malice Incarnate. The progress that will eventually lead to becoming the first ever Pure Champion, just as I was the Elite Champion years back. If one thing hasn’t changed after all these years, it’s the hunger for Gold. That hunger will be fulfilled at Shock Value after I beat Ryan Savage for the Pure Championship and reclaim what was once mine. I will be Champion once again. For now, the satisfaction of beating you in this tag team match should suffice until then.”
Sephiroth walks away from the painting and slowly walks up the stairs, step-by-step. Taking several seconds with each step, Sephiroth makes it halfway up the stairs before stopping. At the top of the stairs, hangs yet another painting that seems to of been around during the medieval days. Staring at it from halfway up the stairs, Sephiroth begins to speak again.
Pure | Sephiroth
“Jamie, you seem to have let your rise in this business get to your head. You truly have no idea who you’re talking to. Instead of letting you in on who I really am, I’ll just show you who I was and what I’ve become. The Pure Championship was the best thing that could’ve come out of Y2Impact’s mouth at this time. And no better competitor for it, than the man who, like he said, paved the way for men like you to compete in such elite manner. Now I’m back to reclaim my Title. I don’t care what you do with my ‘partner’, he’s all yours. You think I’m supposed to get upset because you want to tear Lochlan, limb from limb? Go for it. Doesn’t affect me. What you should be worrying about is walking out of Voltage this week with the capability to be able to do that next week, or the following week, or even at Shock Value. I’ll be damned if I let you do anything to me. I am top rank in Quality Control. Why do you think Y2Impact thought it fit suit to get me from Showdown and immediately give me a Championship match at Shock Value? He knows what he traded for. He knows what I can do. He made a smart move. If I were you I wouldn’t underestimate me. Hell, I wouldn’t even underestimate Lochlan. That split second that you do, will be your worst nightmare.”

Walking away from the second painting, Sephiroth makes his way into an empty room. The room is dark. The only light in the room is coming through the window from the light emitted from the moon. Sephiroth walks over to the window and just stands there, looking out at the tree that’s being blown by the wind. The house creaks and Sephiroth doesn’t budge. He still stands, looking out the window.
Pure | Sephiroth
“There’s something about you, Ryan, that I just don’t understand. Then again, I don’t entirely care. Just help me for one second. Why is it that you go from beating someone senseless with a weapon, to CLAIMING that all you need is your two bare hands. Obviously, you need more, or else you wouldn’t of used that weapon last week. Unless something has miraculously change over the past week, then I doubt you’ll just need your bare hands. For now, that’s alright, unless Y2Impact has something to say about it. When it comes down to it and the bell sounds for our Pure Championship match, you’ll only be able to use your two bare hands unless you want to lose your contract to EAW. I look forward to meeting you in the ring, once again, Ryan. Last time we met I knocked you out with a Reverse DDT. You think that’s bad? Wait until you have a full match against me. If a Reverse DDT knocks you out, then you’re in for a terrible nightmare this next month. We’ll see who the idiot is when you’re laying lifeless in the ring after I’m through with you. You want to know pure? You’re sure to find out soon enough. I’m going to leave it at that, for now. If you decide to waste your breath once more, I long for what you have to say after this. Same thing goes for you, Jamie. The flames of chaos are soon to be lit. Both of you will be caught in the middle of it.”
Suddenly, the light goes out. You can hear the faint whisper of the wind and the creaking of the house as the wind blows against it. Seconds after, you begin to hear a whisper from a man’s voice. You can’t make out what it says for a few more seconds until he speaks a little more clearly.
Pure | Sephiroth
“Darkness has fallen. Can you hear hatred’s hymn? Welcome to your worst nightmare.”
The camera fades to black.
Christopher Corrupt
Post November 5th 2014, 9:54 am by Christopher Corrupt
Corrupt: Nas is like a joke. Nas is like a Grade-A moron. Nas is like a little bitch that got taught a lesson this past weekend at Dynasty in front of his millions and millions of so called “fans”. Were they the same “fans” laughing at you on Sunday Nas? The “fans” looking in awe as I kicked your ass all around the ring? Sure, you had your fun backstage firing some jokes and insults, thinking you had the match all wrapped up like a pretty present, but you forgot just whom you were dealing with. You forgot talk is cheap and no matter how you present it, it’s just idle threats. You tried to make a comeback in the squared circle, but couldn’t quite capitalize. I didn’t cheat, there were no underhanded tactics, just brawling and fighting to a clean finish. Oh, I bet you wanted to land the Grand Slam and take me out so you and your cronies, your “fans” could carry on dropping clichés, acting like morons and yelling all over arenas, but the shit stopped Sunday. Perhaps I’ve shown you just what’s possible from me and why I am called Classic. I am old school and the lecture was given followed by a lesson you should remember for some time to come. Yes, you gave a lecture but I bailed out on your lesson. It just wasn’t captivating enough and mine just carried more punch. Now are you smellin’ what I’m cookin’? Smells like a great victory from yours truly.

Moving on…I took a glimpse at the Dynasty card for this Sunday, and I am up against a man called Prince. Actually, his full name is Prince of Phenomenal. He also goes by Pop, or maybe he even uses a damn symbol like the recording artist. If I recall from your little rant before running your mouth about me, you were asking questions. Questions like why I am not holding the National Extreme Championship? Well, I have an answer for you: You’re a has-been. A washed up loser who should NEVER have come back to EAW, cause’ you ain’t going anywhere but staying at the bottom with all the other morons in this company. I mean riddle me this, why do all these so called “Superstar Extremists” come back to EAW? What did you run out of money or are you hoping you can squeeze what little shred of ability and I mean little ability…you have left? Too many leave, come back, leave, come back and for what? Hoping they can become champion? Yeah, good luck with that one. Why aren’t you the face of this company Pop? Cause’ nobody wants YOU to be the face. Hell, no one wants me to be the face of this organization either but I know I have a damn better crack at it then you do. It really doesn’t matter what you want or have expected to happen in the time frame you’ve been here. What I can assure you is come Sunday; you’ll be left on the mat in a crumpled state after we’re done our match. You’ll have to contemplate if this career path is for you anymore. Something else you need to know, our match won’t ignite a fire for you. It will for me, guaranteed as I am going places, but you? Nah, maybe you should join the commentator table or become an interviewer. Or better yet, you can carry my bags to all the arenas. Be my lackey. How’s that sound? It doesn’t pay much, but you get to work for Classic Christopher Corrupt.

Now, before I even think about answering YOUR questions, I got some of my own. Why do all the guys from the past want to ask the same old shit like why I think I am worthy of their time, that I am scared, why I should be taken seriously and all of this intimidation bullshit which is just a waste of time? Cause’ number one, I ain’t intimidated and two, I am making YOUR career by wrestling me. That’s right. I am the future and you’re the past. Without me, you’d be wrestling in shitty gymnasiums, reminiscing on the good ol’ days and wishing you could be flying first class, making lots of money and competing in sold out arenas. If anything, why am I wasting my time wrasslin’ you? But if I have to go out there and prove another point like I did to Nas, then so be it. What have I done here in EAW that makes me a legitimate extremist? Corruption. Interfering in matches and costing people dreams, attacking people and costing people opportunities or chances, generally being a downright asshole when you look at it. And I am proud of this Pop. Maybe you should shut your damn mouth so the same thing doesn’t happen to you. Because IF and I mean a big IF you ever got a championship match, who’s know I won’t take you out prior? Who knows I won’t be the legitimate extremist. It’s just funny, you remind me of all these vets talking a big game, saying competing against them is like the big leagues. I think I can handle what you’re dishing, especially these days. Let’s admit it, you ain’t the same Pop from the past. You’re older and none the wiser, and you’re feeling the effects of it all. I’d be ready for a match of you of the past and I am ready for a match of you now. It doesn’t matter what version I’d get, I can take you out and become the victor on Dynasty this Sunday.

I am looking at you Pop and from what I see is a loser: a guy clinging on to something that’s past. I don’t want to be you at all; it’s far from what I am, because you’re a joke. I know you’re not happy because you go home to nothing. You don’t climb the ladder; you stay in one spot and remain there. It’s a lose-lose. I am a win-win. As long as I am here, you’ll never be holding a championship. You want to call me a nobody? It’s time to look in the mirror Pop and see who the real nobody is. But again, the doubters have come out the woodwork and everybody is placing bets against me. I ain’t the favourite, but come Sunday, they’re all gonna wish they put money on the underdog. Because the payout will be huge and when my arm is raised, my arm, you’ll know who the TRUE legitimate extremist is.

You might be gunning for me, but already got you pegged. Loser.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post November 5th 2014, 3:53 am by J-Dynasty 2?
Some say my boldness can get the best of me. I’d say it IS the best of me. Nobody gets anything out of being quiet, matters aren’t brought to the forefront, no, matters are PUSHED there. How did I get a contract here anyways? It began with me ending my stint of just hanging backstage telling jokes and doing whatever I was told, I spat right in the system’s face. See without the bold strokes I might never have painted this perfect picture, they sure as hell wouldn’t have given me the canvas to even try to get away with anything else. Some find joy in the tasks I have abandoned, some like making the finer details of EAW unnoticed come to life, some love to capture the moments that are forever stored in time and some like my boy Anubis prefer to be the breaker of every great story there is to be, but I knew that within the ring was the only place I was meant to be. Now? Now I know the next place I need to reach is the top and I said my bold words on Dynasty because of how I feel. Some seven foot clown whose brightest moments are behind him apparently doesn’t like that, he doesn’t like that his flames have gone out while another kid on the block is pouring gasoline to light the biggest flame EAW has ever seen.

This Kevin Devastation is quite the poetic creature. I had heard you could always count on him to go a little overboard and how his overdramatic stunts made eyes role across the nation for years, how he dabbles in thinking himself a God, Satan himself, a Wraith and master of all supernatural things whenever it suits him. But that still didn’t make me ready for him to dumpster dive to the very bottom of the roster, just to find someone with a silly spooked out name to make use of.

He treats something as my punishment.

He puts it on something to be my test.

He says it’s me versus something.

And that something he gladly states is…………………..“Hell”

*Sigh* You’d think he’d one day give the world a break from his shit.

Besides, I once heard that there is only one hell my friends, and it is the one we live in now.

And with that I knew hell wasn’t such a terrible thing, because nothing in this life thrown at me has ever brought me down or dampened my spirits. I’ve been dancing and thriving in this hell so long that I’ve taken in so much heat that I breathe fire like any dragon and faced so much sulfur that my bite is laced with brimstone to make me the Komodo Dragon. Now I don’t know what kind of darkness and all that jazz “Hell” wants to dish out on EAW, though I’m sure his ways have all been done before, but I’m going to do everyone in EAW a HUGE service by taking him down this week before Kevin Devastation gets too carried away with making him his pet project and both of them start making demonic references together all day until they have so much of it that EAW chokes on it being shoved down our throats. See these are modern times, and KD alongside “Hell” just don’t get that, people don’t fear night ghouls, the creature beneath the bed or shadows because we’ve become educated, nobody is afraid of the dark no more, not unless you’ve got a purse to get snatched. All joking aside, they use to call people like you devil children, witches and all sorts of assortments that man are best to stay clear of unless they want to be hexed or too be influenced by the dark Satan himself, but nowadays they just call you emos, goths and people to gawk and laugh at for being the unfortunate scum of society.

I know that the only things that bring the two of you joy are the ashes at your wake, but when you’re slyer than the average Joe you tend to find ways out of these tight corners men like you try to put others in, one of these days you’ll come looking for me only to find me swooping down on you when you least expect it. “Hell” you may come from somewhere beneath the earth, but I assure you that come the end of Dynasty everyone will know that the only places beneath the dirt you have called home are the tunnels worms make to hide beneath the surface, places you should have stayed in for no worm conquers under the light of day, quite literally they do not. Children burn worms and ants under magnifying glasses with a few sun rays just for fun, with all the spotlight there is when you wrestle on Dynasty it’s only everyone’s natural urge to play their games with the likes of you and I’m the best player in town.
Post November 4th 2014, 9:05 pm by Guest
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Velvet-Sky-booty-005

Laura Amber Williams is walking towards her locker room as one of the backstage interviewers decides to stop her midway.

Interviewer: Excuse me Laura, I didn't mean to stop your forward progress but I was wanting to get your opinions on what your opponents have said recently.

Laura nods her head while shrugging her shoulders and looks down at her watch.

Laura Amber Williams: I always have time for an interview. Just don't ask really stupid questions okay.

Interviewer: Laura, recently we have heard from everyone in the upcoming Vixen's Ladder match. What are your thoughts on the upcoming match and how do you see it playing out?

Laura Amber Williams: My thoughts about this match is that there are a lot of women trying to one up each other with these false claims about them being better than everybody else. For example, Desiree is so caught up with this fantasy world where she is some queen and everyone should bow in front of her. Well, I got a newsflash for her and her little pal Chelsea, it will take more than a few make up tricks and high end fashion statements to be declared the Vixen's Championship. As for how this match is going to play out, it's very quite clear.

Interviewer: What do you mean by that statement?

Laura Amber Williams: Look, it's quite clear that out of all the women in this match, I am one of the few who could careless if I break a nail or bust my face open. Lethal thinks stealing a championship is her way of gaining it then she is clearly mistaken. Kendra is just as delusional as those two who think being in a stable is a smart move. You see in my six years in this business, I have seen stablemates turn on each other because they secretly want to be the champion. So they may act all nice in front of your face but they are most certainly planning the moment they will take that championship. Chelsea and Desiree are desperate about being A-Listers that they are forgetting a key element in their plans. In order to be considered a member of the "A-team" then you must walk out of Showdown or in this case swim away from Showdown with the Vixens' Championship around their waist. I really don't see that partnership lasting long and I can predict they will be the ones timidly climbing the ladder only to fall short.

Interviewer: What are you thoughts on Maddie claiming that being nice gets you everywhere in life?

Laura slaps her palm up against her forehead while shaking her head.

Laura Amber Williams: Maddie, Maddie, Maddie when are you going to understand being nice only gets you so far in this business. I am a nice person but after many years of being nice I found out the hard way. Being nice doesn't always mean you will become a Champion. Sometimes being completely ruthless, cunning and a downright bitch in order to get what you want in this line of work. Most people will just abuse and use someone like you Maddie. They will not take you seriously if you act like an innocent child all the time. However it's not cool to be a total douche either. That is why I prefer to be sweet and spicy. Because I can be sweet as cake but I will much rather kick your ass with my spice rack. Just know I will KEEP THE PEACE.

Interviewer: Anything else you would like to say

Laura Amber Williams: See you ladies soon as I look to CLIMB TOWARDS SUCCESS. Spice ya later.

Laura twirls her hair, blows a kiss into the camera before walking of the shot. 
Post November 4th 2014, 8:49 pm by Guest
-- NOVEMBER 4, 2014, 5:43 P.M. --

"It only takes one somebody to rid of a hundred nobodies."

The camera pans over an empty football stadium and centers on Randy Reaume sitting in the bleachers.

"You know, I've always detested the idea of the battle royal. It's always the same. About 20 nobodies and a few somebodies in the ring for some ultimate goal. The fact that a guy who held a world championship for over six hundred days has to involve himself with people who can actually be considered lesser than the common folk, people who are somehow less relevant than most of the goons sitting in the audience...it's actually pretty amusing. Incredibly amusing, in fact. When you take into account the fact that none of the aforementioned goons seem to know about that almost 700 day title reign, it's even more astonishing. Even funnier yet, most of the participants are people I humiliated and beat already, so this should be trivially easy for me, especially since the people I've humiliated here were basically already humiliating themselves. 

While we're on the topic of humiliation, I might as well touch on some of the nobodies who are apparently my 'competition'. Zach Genesis, you can go on and on about how people's names are stupid and how the fluke of my elimination helped you out in the ring, but you won't matter on Saturday. What honestly makes you think that any over the top rope match is based on skill? Just because you blundered your way around the ring and miraculously didn't get dumped on your ass doesn't make you talented. What makes you talented is winning, you know, an actual wrestling match. Which, since you're a nobody, might be a little difficult for you. When I say you're the "most important", I use that term incredibly loosely, and I truly do hope that one day we face in an actual wrestling match so I can humiliate you more thoroughly. 

Scott Oasis seems to have this obsession with 'empty words', which is cute because that's all he speaks. You're really complaining about luck? You, of all people, are complaining about luck. The same lady luck that carried you through that pitiful fucking tag team match and the same lady luck that dumped you on your ass at the end. You eliminating me was one of the biggest flukes I've ever seen in my life and I'm going to prove it this week by throwing you out of the ring like a ragdoll. All you are is yet another one of these false imposers, one of the people who try to seem intimidating and fail miserably...and you sure as hell don't intimidate me. 

Ah, the newest nobodies. El Laberinto...you really claim to be able to eliminate me? You, eliminate me? You know, five or so odd years ago someone else claimed they could "eliminate" me. Do you know what happened to them, chico? I clocked them in the head with a steel pipe, pounded his face into a plate glass window and left him with scars that he'll never recover from. I'd be careful with the trash talk if I were you. Wouldn't want something like that to happen again. Nigel Warlord O'mega? Everyone has already beat the dead horse that is your stupid name into the ground, so I won't touch on that. Instead I'll touch on your originality, or lack thereof. People like to call me one of the generic "fuck authority" types, but if you want to call me that, just look at Nigel Warlord O'mega. You drive to the ring in a motorcycle that a fourteen year old would scoff at, put on this false over-the-top attitude and try your hardest to beat people up. Unfortunately, beating people up isn't the way I operate...I prefer beating them down. Which is, of course, what I'm going to do to you this Saturday.

Not just you, either, so don't consider yourself special. It's going to be all of you. Scott Oasis, Zach Genesis and the rest of you...I hope you're used to being stepping stones."

The lights in the stadium shut off and the camera picks up one more thing before going to static.

"A hundred nobodies are nothing more than pebbles on the road."
PrinceofPhenomenal
Post November 4th 2014, 7:24 pm by PrinceofPhenomenal
Can someone tell me what's going on here? How am I not holding the National Extreme Championship? Oh fuck it, I didn't want it. No seriously can someone explain to me what's going on. What am I not the face of this company by now? Who is holding be back? I know what you're saying ''give it time Prince''. No, time is running out. I don't have much time left. I'm sick and tired of these fake saviors being the poster boys for this company instead of me. I deserve the air time and the promotion because I've worked hard for it. It's been about three months into my return and I'm not where I planned to be. One of my goals was to be competing for a world championship by now, but that isn't the case. Part of it is my fault because I haven't been going as hard as I should have. When I first came back I was shot out of a cannon and no one could stop me. Now it appears that I've sorta died down and I need something to ignite me. That's true. I need someone or something to ignite and get me back to that place where I was a few months ago, cause as of right now, I'm not feeling it. Well, you know there is one way I can get motivated. A good ole fashion match. This week on Dynasty I'll be facing off against a guy by the name of Christopher Corrupt. Truthfully, I don't know anything about this guy and what he's about. 

It's a new month so I'll debut the new me. Before you know it, we'll be in a new year and I'll have a debut another new me. I'm gonna take a dive into this guy Christopher Corrupt before I completely forget the point of this rant. Yo, Chris, how's it going? My name is Prince and I'd like for you to explain yourself. Why? What makes you think that you're worthy of my time. Why should I put on my elbow pants? No, why should I even put on my tights for this match and expect to break a sweat. Look at that I'm asking you questions and you have yet to respond. That's a sign, man. You're already shook. I've only been up here for speaking for a couple of minutes and you're already admitting defeat. It's OK though, it has happened man times before. Another thing I want to ask you is why should I take you serious? What have you done here in EAW that makes you a legitimate extremist? Can you answer that without stuttering or giving me some pre-determined answer? I don't know...I guess we'll have to find out. Seeing as I have experience over you let me show you the ropes a bit. You see in the grand scheme of things facing me is the equivalent of having a world championship match. That's right playboy. Are you ready for the big leagues? That's what I am and I hope you're ready for it. No need to put the training wheels on because we're going straight for the road. 

Take a look at me. I am everything you want to me. You can't be me thought. You can't go to some old doctor and tell him to make you like me. It doesn't work that way fam. It took years of hard work to get this good. Yeah, it doesn't happen over night. I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth and I worked for everything I have today and it feels damn good. But I'd be lying to you if I say I was happy right now. I'm not happy. I want to be the best. One of the ways I can be the best is by holding one of the world titles that this company has. And if case you haven't noticed. I'm not holding anything. That just makes our match a lot tougher for you. I have a chip on my shoulder that won't come off until my hand is being raised and the confetti is covering all over my face. Now I won't achieve that by beating you, because let's be honest you're a nobody. However, I'm gonna need all the warm ups and practice test that I can get and you fall into that category. Don't worry though, a lot of people on this roster fall into that category and they don't even know it. Hey, at least you have a heads up. No need to think me either, I'm just a great guy.

Ready or not here I come.

I'm coming.
Scott Oasis
Post November 4th 2014, 5:27 pm by Scott Oasis
(We cut to the back of an old abandoned warehouse. A huge, 400 pound man guards the door as Scott Oasis walks up to him, trying to get in before being stopped.)

Guard: Hey now, if you want to watch the fights head to the front!

(Scott pulls out a wad of cash from his pocket and tosses it at the man.)

Scott Oasis: I'm competing.

Guard: Oh, well than come in!

(The guard opens the door and leads Scott the way around the building. It's a grungy area with loud heavy metal music blaring everywhere. Adreanaline fueled teens and rowdy drunks are cursing and brawling around them. As Scott continues to walk through the sea of people we can see graffiti a mile long following him in the background on the walls of the place. The two reach a room and enter. There's a man is in the room sitting at his desk, counting the money in his hand smirking to himself. He looks up at the people who've entered the door and his smile largens. Him and the guard exchange nods as the guard leaves him and Scott alone.)

Mike Grimes: The great Scott Oasis back in this place again? It's been a long time, man, what like four or five years? Haha, remember that time you and me found those two broads and --

Scott Oasis:I'm not in the mood for a trip down memory lane. Do you got a fight for me or not, Mike?

Mike Grimes: I don't know, hard to find many people willing to fight you. The last time you were in this place the guy was in a coma for two weeks and had three broken ribs!

Scott Oasis: He lived.

Mike Grimes: He lost two quarts of blood, he could have died!

Scott Oasis: He's lucky I only caused that much. I know what I'm doing, I won't kill anybody.

(Mike Grimes sighs and thinks for a moment.)

Mike Grimes: Fine, I think I got a fight for you. Remember "The Mutilator"?

Scott Oasis: Remember him? I still have the scars from the last time we fought.

Mike Grimes: Well, he didn't take your loss to him quite lightly. All he's ever talked about is you. He's been training for the day you come back and I'm sure he's chomping at the bit to get a hold of you.

Scott Oasis: Then tell him to get his ass to the ring and we'll hash this out. I'll gladly beat him a second time.

(Scott Oasis heads to the door to leave when Mike Grimes shouts.)

Mike Grimes: WAIT!

Scott Oasis: The hell do you want?

Mike Grimes: I want to know why are you doing this? Why have you come back here for so long? To prove something?

Scott Oasis: To make sure I still have that edge. You know that big Supershow Battle Royal I'm in? Everybody there is going to be like a pack of ravenous hounds fighting over a piece of meat and that meat is the number one contendership. I can't afford to lose so I figured why not come back to the place where failure may just cost you your life?

Mike Grimes: Fair enough.... Now go out there and do what you do best.

(Scott Oasis heads out and watches the current fight going on. Two men circle each other, covered in blood and sweat. They're on wobbly legs and exhausted from their on going battle. One of them has claws attached to his hand as he swings them to keep his opponent at bay.)

Man #1: You want to get fucking cut!?

(Man #1 swings his claws as the other man dodges in desperation. Man #2 backs the guy in the corner and wraps his arms around the ropes to remove the worry of dealing with the claws. He delivers shot after shot, knocking the senses out of the man.)

Man #2: Not so tough without your claws, huh?

(He goes for another attack but that moment of trash talk costs him when his face is slashed with the claws. He falls to the floor in pain as his opponent hovers over him holding the blood stained weapon.)

Fan #1: FINISH HIM!

Fan #2: PULL HIS GUTS OUT!

(He looks on at his fallen opponent with a stone face.)

Man #2: Please, don't, please -- AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Man #1 digs his claws into the man, finishing the fight as the time keeper slams his hammer against the bell and the announcer gets into the makeshift ring.)

Announcer: Here is your winner.......Rusty Axel!!!

(The crowd roars in excitment while Scott Oasis has his hands in his pockets in silence. Suddenly a robed man deliberately bumps into him.)

Scott Oasis: Hey, what's your problem!?

???: You.

Scott Oasis: Luke.....

Luke: Don't call me that, it's The Mutilator.

(Here he is, Luke Bryson. Or as he is known around these parts "The Mutilator". He has long dark hair, coated in gel, along with a stare that's calm and relaxing yet ever so frightening at the same time. He also sports a beard sprinkled in grey to show his age. That's not what sticks out the most though, he has a patch on his right eye that sticks out like a sore thumb.)

The Mutilator: It looks like Christmas has come early. Are you ready to meet your end at my hands?

Scott Oasis: Not really, but speaking of ends are you ready to get yours kicked?

The Mutilator: Oh no, what happens in that ring shall be quite the opposite. You should back out while you still can, you barely came out the winner last time.

Scott Oasis: Pfft. I know you only have one eye but I hope you can see that I'm not the same guy anymore. I'm much better than I was when we first met.

(The two enter the ring which is nothing more than a cloth for a canvas surrounded by 4 planks planted into the ground and ropes connected to each one.)

Announcer: The following fight is a grudge match!

Fans: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Announcer: Introducing first, making his return to the underground fighting circuit....SCOTT.....OASIS!!!!!!!

(Scott Oasis looks on at the crowd who are quiet, almost as if they feel bad for him. Have this many people forgotten him and what he's capable of? No matter, nobody will see what he has in store which will make this even better.)

Announcer: And his opponent, he is the Devourer of Souls, the Crusher of Bones and the Killer of Opposition....THE MUTILATOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(The Mutilator unrobes to reveal an impressive physique. He has signs of war all over his body, not an inch of him doesn't have a scar. Scott's expression changes to one of shock. The man looks God-like!)

Fan: YOU'RE GONNA DIE OASIS!

(The bell rings and The Mutilator immediately knocks Oasis to the floor with a punch. Oasis gets back to his feet only to eat a jab that would make any pro boxer proud.The Mutilator grounds Scott and continues to pound away, Scott Oasis for the first time ever is truly human. The Mutilator gets up and waits for Scott Oasis to get to his feet but he isn't. Scott stays on the ground not just pain, but in deep thought. He's supposed to be a champion. Champions don't go down like this. Is this how it will go at the Supershow? No, no, no, he's going to pick himself back up ; he WILL win.)

The Mutilator: How pathetic. I expected more from you. I guess you were just nothing more than a fluke.

(Scott Oasis kips up right into the cranium of The Mutilator, nailing a head butt. He follows it up with some knees to the stomach and then a shot right to the heart. The Mutilator gasps for air leaving him vulnerable to one final hit to the face.)

Fan #1: Woah!

Fan #2: No way, that bum just beat The Mutilator!

Fan #3: Look, he's getting up!

(The Mutilator gets to his feet, bringing a grin to the face of Scott Oasis. Scott walks to the corner and pulls out one of the planks, slamming into right into The Mutilator repeatedly as his ribs are smashed and his teeth fly into the audience. The Mutilator coughs up blood before falling out of consciousness. The bell rings. Scott Oasis has won the fight!)

Announcer: Here is your winner.......SCOTT.....OASIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Mike runs up to Scott Oasis with a ball of cash which Scott pushes away. He doesn't need the money, this is all he needed. He attempts to leave the ring but The Mutilator grabs his foot.)

Scott Oasis: Want to lose a third time!?

The Mutilator: No, you beat me fair and square. You aren't a fluke, I realize that now. You are the best fighter I've ever seen....beat those punks at the Supershow, punch your ticket to glory, okay?

Scott Oasis: I will.

(Scott Oasis heads outside as The Mutilator gets checked on. He'll still be kicking, not sure if he'll be having a happy existence from now on though. Scott Oasis takes one final look before heading home and carrying on toward the future, the number one contendership and The Interwire Championship.)
----------------------------------------
Really Zach, really? You have the nerve to say would have eliminated me? Did you not see the footage where I was just a split second away from tossing your ass out of the ring? You truly are delusional. Tell me, just based off the match was there any sign at all that you stood a chance against me? Hmm let's see, you tried to capitalize of the miscommunication only to get caught by me and raised above my head. Nope. After that I'm about to throw you out until William blindsides me. No sign there either. Looks like you're just full of shit, buddy. You do not want to try and overhype yourself because all you'll do is make yourself look like a jackass. I use fact to back up my argument, what do you have? Word of mouth from a newbie in his second week. To pile on, I don't think the Cowboys would be a good example of a team that works their asses off seeing as they lost to The Redskins of all teams. It is a good comparison to you though : something irrelevant that looks for more recognition than it deserves. You scoff at my accomplishments and then go out of your way to say "look at me, I worked hard!". What sense does that make? To add to the hypocricy you then went on to admit you were handed the win when you said I gave you the win with a nice little bow on it, so what is it? Did you earn it or were you just in the right place at the right time? I think it's the latter. Ignore what I've done all you want but you need to realize all that says about you is your in denial. I'll paraphrase what you said ; "You have done all of this? Well you're a dumbass and nobody cares" thank you for being more childish than a grade school student and most of all thank you for showing to me that you and I are nothing alike. You're just some cocky kid who is out of his league. You could probably be a good book writer with that "Dare to dream" nonsense but when it comes to wrestling your refusal to accept the fact you're dealing with someone better than you and improving on that is going to bite you in the ass. You can sit in front of the camera and say to yourself you're good and everything will come out great for Zach Genesis but what is that going to do? Look at what that mentality has done to the likes of Mr. DeDeDe, who lost his company to Crash or for Scott Diamond who thought he could tag on his own and lost his Tag Team titles. Go ahead and not take my words, show how hard headed you are. At the end of the day, hard head or not my Punt Kick will crack your skull just the same.

We're wrestling on a ship but from what I see we're on two different boats. It seems you're in the same boat as Tornado. The S.S. "I want to win so let me say things I can't prove to look cool." All you two speak is empty words. "Prepare to get your ass kicked! Bitch!" How threatening. I guess I shouldn't have expected much from a grown man who wears eyeliner. God damn, Tornado can barely speak English and even he pulled a sentence out of his ass. You think you'll be a challenge to eliminate? I won't even need touch you kid. I'll just let you get eaten alive by all of the other ten cent talents who are in that match. And that's exactly what's going to happen, you'll be eaten alive.

Come November 8th, when I enter that ring you'll see the best Scott Oasis you've seen! I want that title shot and I want it bad, neither you two or any other guy in that Battle Royal can step up to me when I am at my A Game! Vic Vendetta, Matt Miles, either one of you can walk out champion and so I just want to say thanks in advance for keeping that belt warm for me.
Norman Hellion
Post November 4th 2014, 4:24 pm by Norman Hellion
When Territorial Invasion ended, I knew I would have to face my toughest challenge yet - waiting. For weeks Norman and I have been waiting. Waiting to get our hands on "The Elite Champion", Starr Stan. I know what you're thinking: "but your paths have crossed a few times since TI!" I don't see it that way. My tag match from a few weeks ago, when it was Norman and Brody versus Stan and Devan? It didn't count. Last week, when we had ourselves a triple threat? It didn't count. The reason why they didn't count is because there were people in my way! And you might not realize this yet, but those people were there to protect you from the man they refer to as The Behemoth. This past Saturday I wanted to tear you from limb to limb. Nothing would've made me happier than to see you squirm and beg for your life, but Hades wouldn't let us settle our differences. He had to prove that he's this wonderful fighting champion. That night, he saved you. Obviously I wasn't satisfied with the match outcome, so I decided to talk Murrow, since it's the GM's job to solve problems that extremists and Vixens want a solution to. My intentions were to convince him to let us finally face each other, one on one because I simply couldn't wait another week. But Murrow couldn't grant me that wish and I understand why. At first I didn't, but now? I do, even though I don't like it. Murrow is a business man. He wants this match to happen at a bigger stage than a regular Showdown. This super show event is where the money is at and I know a thing or two about money since the day Lannister and I joined forces. And here we are now, Stan. The hour glass has been flipped upside down and this Saturday, your time is up. There will be nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. So the way I see it, if you want to win, which I'm sure you do, you will have to go through Norman. Before you respond, I just want to say that I'm aware you've gone through NORMAN before and you can use that ammunition all week long for all I care, which you are already doing I see, but just know that when it comes to Mother Earth, things change -people change. When Norman failed to take the Answers World Championship from your grasp, he was not ready. He was not ready to face you and he wasn't ready for the responsibility that comes with a world title. You see he was weak and clueless. He didn't listen to me. He didn't utilize his god given strength. But now? I HAVE ALL THE POWER HAHAHAHA! I tell him what to do and he does it. Sure there are times he might be hesitate to follow my orders, but in the end he knows he can't afford to disobey me because without me, he would be doomed. He would be sleeping on the cold hard ground while listening to coyotes howl in the nearby woods. He owes me a million favors and one of those favors will be wasted on you, Stan. Seeing as the holidays are right around the corner; for Christmas Norman, I want you to take Stan's head off with a Discus Clothesline and before you even think about going for the cover, I want you to hit him with a series of Fractured Intents! One after another until his ribs are cracked into a thousand pieces. Weapons will not be needed, since EAW is trying to go against its extreme roots. Which I'm fine with. Stan claims he is the best technical extremist in all of EAW and he'll need to be just that if he wants a shot of surviving this match HAHAHAHA. For this battle, we don't need a casket stipulation or shock waves to punish you. All Norman needs is his boots and fists to do the appropriate damage. A deadly combo indeed. 

You don't have to bring up the time when you put Norman through a table because trust me, I remember. It feels like it just happened yesterday. You said you did it because nobody new can win the Answers World Championship until you get your hands on it. If that's the case, then you'll be waiting for a very long time. I must admit, I don't believe your story. Why? Because Victor nearly won the Answers World championship at Territorial Invasion and I didn't see you hustling down the ramp. You're also fine with Hades as champ because he's proven that all he is, is lucky. You wanted to stop Norman from reaching his big moment because he's the only threat to you on the Showdown roster. You see what everybody else sees and I'll gladly clarify. When it comes to Norman, he has the it factor. Contrary to popular belief, the it factor isn't about how handsome you look or how well you talk. It's about how well you do in the ring. It's about separation. Meaning are you capable of separating yourself from the pack. Norman has because he is nobody like you've ever seen before. People want to see what he will do next. So you tell me Stan, who is the real puppet master here? Who is the man that causes viewers to keep their eyes glued to their television screen? Certainly not Starr Stan. As cliche as it sounds, Norman has the whole world in his hands and the world you're living in is his. At the super show, you will struggle, but you can fight Norman until your little heart gives out because that's exactly what's going to happen if you don't lay down and give up. This week you are going to see a side to Norman you have never seen before and that is a determined one. He actually wants to hurt someone instead of me forcing him to be "mean" to others. You took something of his, now he returns the favor. 

Stop the distractions. Don't worry about Shock Value or Lannister's match. I need you to focus on this one because like I said, I don't want to hear any excuses when you come up short. To you Shock Value is the big match while I disagree. To me this match is the big one. Because at Shock Value, once again there will be people in my way from ripping you to shreds. 

When we finally clash, I won't be wishing to be dead, for I already am HAHAHAHAHA.
Post November 4th 2014, 3:46 pm by Guest
Voltage Promo #1
Something in the Way

** What has happened? Why do things get so out of control? Is it supposed to be this way? These are the things Savage and O'Hara are asking themselves. They must be wondering why things are so twisted. Then again, they made their own beds. The sleep must begin. **

** A day of grey, and weariness has come over Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. The great countries capital has recently been attacked by a lunatic with a gun, but the people here are strong, prideful and they carry a great deal of integrity. They have always bounced back from this kind of turmoil, and they have already done so. People stick together in Canada. They pull together when things might get down and dirty. Lochlan has a nice network of people he knows and loves. People he has trained with. He's somewhat of a lone wolf, but finds the time and knows that some wars just can't be won by yourself. Lochlan has proudly aligned himself with some smart and credible people. He is honored to be in Quality Control, where elite wrestling is king. To be truly skilled also with integrity of the business is a rare thing. **

** Lochlan is in the EAW headquarters. Getting ready to record something for the record that O'Hara and Savage will see later on. He's adjusting his bandages, the wound has healed, but its sore for sure. Sadly enough it wasn't a move or an organic thing that caused this wound. It was a barb-wired steel chair. As if barb wire wasn't enough or the steel chair wasn't enough. It had to be the 2 intertwined. No wonder that helpless twit has positioned herself to such a berate and foolish man in Ryan Savage. Diana you were just something in the way.  **

Lochlan: We're on? Oh ok good. Ryan Savage. What you did was totally uncalled for and desperate. You were desperate in that match and you're desperate now. What you think you know doesn't exist. Extreme Rules are evaporating. Y2Impact is a good man, he knows where the money is, where the value is. People get tired of seeing the same silly weapons and over the top antics all the time. I just wonder if that rage inside you is real? I mean why are you so angry? Is it because you know that you just aren't good enough? Maybe so.

LR: I hated to do it. I did. I did what I had to do. The woman you hide behind tried 2 times to mess with me. You capitialized on the first occasion, but the 2nd I outsmarted you, as I do most of my opponents. Then she got what she deserved, afterall, she wears the pants right? I would of snapped her too. I get that she's a woman. Honestly.. I don't care. She stuck herself in a place in which she could not win. So in essence, she lost. She lost badly. Then you went all ape mode and did the only thing you know. Using a weapon. So sad but true. Y2Impact is right. You are just like a ember smoldering. You are down and almost out. I personally think you will totally wimp out and try to use a weapon. Then he'll fire your ass. Just like you deserve. It's nothing short of proper.

LR: Sephiroth and I will make a actual team while you and O'Hara bicker about your past and whos getting who. In this match I'll take either of you I don't care. I'm willing to work WITH Septhiroth to defeat you and O'Hara. Jamie. I'm really looking forward to shock value to deal with you in a proper way. No running and there will be no bell to save you this time. And... uhhh how's your back?

** Lochlan gets up and chuckles. O'Hara must be in the weakest of places. He must be in a feeling of daunting pressure. Shock Value lays ahead, but it's what lies in between that matters more to Lochlan, and Septhiroth probably couldn't agree more. Brace yourselves people. Lochlan and Sephiroth are a team worth not showing up to fight. **
Mr. DEDEDE
Post November 4th 2014, 3:18 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
DYNASTY PROMO

Three planes of consciousness.

There are three planes of consciousness.

The First Plane; the earth worms, the stragglers, those who live to reshape the earth even so much as by causing a crack in it's surface. Insects, little bugs who pitter-patter along the dirt and exist just to exist.

And there is the Second Plane; the common man, the common mind, humans and some animals who can process true emotions, true feeling, true belonging and live out their role in their lives. They speak as they are taught to speak, they want what they are told to want. Caught in the rift between primal instinct and diluted instinct, this fits the bill of most people in this world: born to be manipulated. 

And then there's that third plane. The third plane of consciousness, the transcendental pattern of the brain. Body, mind, spirit, in sync, in perfect harmony. Gomer, Oz, Dabar, Wisdom, Strength and Beauty. Trillions exist without it, Millions are born with it, mere tens, maybe hundreds of thousands realize its potential. And those thousands are able to create a UNIVERSE with their own two hands. Their thoughts become things, their dreams become reality. Creators, rulers, rebels, leaders, kings, queens, pharaoh's, scholars, philosophers and even politicians. Greats have reached their full human potential. They came, they saw, they conquered. And all of them have a common theme.

They are all destined to be crucified.

But is it not Christ-like how the crucified become exalted after all?

I sit on that third plane, my friends. I am cut from that cloth, I wear those robes, that is where I belong. How a mere overachiever like Zack Crash could POSSIBLY think he could reach the levels I've reached without going through the pain I've gone through is... is absurd to the point of being laughable. He thinks he can throw his weight around me and control me despite my God Contract in full effect? Doesn't he get it!? He could NEVER exert himself over me! I've WON! I'VE WON THIS WAR SINCE DAY ONE! I'VE WON THIS WAR BEFORE IT EVEN STARTED! But alas, Crash seems to be putting me to the test now. Now that I've boldly flaunted my glory Crash is using my own reputation to uphold against me. Basically he's trying to use what's made me tick against me. Put the spotlight on me, put me in the hot seat, put the pressure on me! Ohoho, I'm sure you treated yourself to a nice big juicy steak over that one Crash! I'm sure you think you're a real fuckin' genius! YEAH, BRILLIANT idea! That's how you get Mr. DEDEDE, just make him back up everything he says like he hasn't been doing that for seven years now! So in his first order of business, he puts me in a Champion vs. Champion match this Sunday against the NEW National Extreme Champion, Aren Missitis..whatever. And if I were to lose that match, I could just hear it now, ''Oh DDD calls himself the eye in the sky but he can't even win a match'', ''Oh DDD thinks he's the greatest but he's not even the best champion on his brand!" I've seen it all before, its one of the oldest traps in the book. But there's just one thing you missed, Zack--It doesn't matter who you pit me against. It doesn't matter if you have me face Lucian Black, Tyler, Aren, ANYONE on Dynasty, ANYONE in EAW. I don't feel threatened by anybody, not by any-fucking-body.  

So I hate to do this to you Aren, because I actually think you're a talented guy and all, but I'm going to have to make you the example. I'm going to have to accentuate this victory by making it completely clear between the both of us, between all of us that you're absolutely nothing to me. Not that I don't think you have a big career in store for you here, not that I dislike you or think any less of you than the talented young man that you are, but Zack Crash has used you as his first pawn in this little chess game of ours going on. He's thrown you into the front lines, and when two armies clash the front line always dies. The general just sits in the back and surrenders when they're coming too close to the action. That's the kind of leader Zack Crash is, that's the kind of leader EAW asked for. I can't blame you for any of that, you probably know as well as I do that you don't stand a chance, hell you were actually someone who TRIED to make a difference when you jumped Tyler Parker backstage--even if for nothing more than personal revenge. I guess Crash still holds you to it, because he strapped you to that Virgin Space rocket and sent you on a one way trip to the Sun. Unfortunately you don't come back in one piece. But maybe you can learn something from being in the ring with a transcendental figure like myself. Maybe when you pick yourself up and put yourself back together you can strive for something. We all need that come-down. We all need that sobering reminder of our abilities. Just don't take it too hard; your rival is my former student, Tyler Parker. I'm just that swerve in the road for you. You're not my enemy, I'm not yours. Your war is with Tyler, mine is with Zack Crash, and every week I hold that World Heavyweight Championship with dignity and honor is another blow that piece of crap takes right to the gut. Just another L on his column, just another win for the eye in the sky. 

Aren's a common man looking for greatness, how can I hate on him? But I'm in the Third Plane. I'm in the upper echelon, I'm in the Zenith of excellence, and the God Contract simply sets in stone what's already virtually been established. Before, you could have taken a lot of things away from me, but you could never take away what makes me tick. My third eye's been opened from the day I was born, I was DESTINED to be here. And you keep bringing on that stiff competition that EAW's been absolutely swelling with Crash, so I can bring them down spear by spear as my empire expands, brick by brick. That's God.

Last edited by Mr. DEDEDE on November 5th 2014, 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Post November 4th 2014, 1:12 pm by Guest
**The Scene opens with Maddie, she is showing people her new shirt she made, it says "Vote For Maddie" in honor of election day**

Vote for MADDIE! (One of the people says "vote for her for what") To become the next Vixens Champion! ("Umm, you do realize it's not a popularity contest, it's a wrestling match right?) Yes, silly i'm just fooling around. You see today is Election Day! I am just going around showing people how important it is to vote here in the United States of America, today I voted for the president! It is my duty as an American citizen to vote! (The man says "it's not a presidential election") Excuse me sir, but did you vote? (Yes as a matter of fact I did) So then you voted for the president! Anyway I need to be moving on, and don't forget sir to vote for Maddie! (Maddie notices the camera guy following her, she runs over toward it) Oh hey camera guy, let me take this time to make a "serious" statement about my upcoming title match this week at Showdown Supershow, now I could stand here and talk about each of my opponents flaws and weakness and show how I am superior then each of them, like everyone else has. However today I am going to change it up and do something a little original, I am going to talk about good things about each of my opponents! First I will start with Laura Amber Williams or as the kids in the street call her "LAW". LAW is a very very pretty woman; I was in the ring with her last week so I know she is a very good wrestler! She is a cop too so she helps protect people and I respect that! Now onto Desiree Drake, talk about stunning girls, she is beyond pretty and is very outspoken and good with words, she will be tough to beat this week at Showdown! Lethal has the combination of strengthen and beauty, don't be mistaken people she will be a force to be reckon with. Next we have Kendra Shamez, she is a Hall of Famer for a reason not to mention a former Vixens Champion in her own right, she has been there and done it, this match will be second nature to her you can count on that and last but not least we have Chelsea and I were a tag team last week, she is very quick in the ring, she is a fierce competitor and she will stop at nothing to become champion. You see girls, you don't always have to be mean, being nice can go a long way! All of these girls all have an equal chance to win the match and become the next Vixens Champion! Now don't be mistaken, I know I am a very nice person, but that doesn't mean I am just going to let one of you win the match, I want to win the match myself, and I, like the rest of these girls will stop at nothing to become Vixens Champion. However I must say I may have the slight advantage in this match as I use to work with a lot of ladders back when I was a teenager painting houses! (Maddie laughs) Anyway I just want to take this time to say, girls let’s have a good match! Let’s have everyone talking about the Vixens at the end of the night! Good luck girls! May the best Vixen win!

**Maddie waves to the camera as the screen turns to black**
StarrStan
Post November 4th 2014, 1:03 pm by StarrStan
It’s just you and me, Norman. The Behemoth vs. The Decepticon. I knew this battle was come long before the Elite declared war on RAGNAROK. This battle was set when I pulled your ass out of the ring at Territorial Invasion. I made it personal for you. You had the ultimate prize dangling right in front of you and I yanked it right away. That was just business for me. I was taking care of my own personal goals. It could have been anyone in that position. I would have done it to Vic Vendetta had he been good enough to win the belt. I would have done it to Diamond Cage had he finally got his world title shot. Any man on the roster, friend or foe, I would have pulled from that ring if it meant I was one step closer to getting my title back. I would have done it to anyone who thought they deserved to hold MY title. That is my title. I’m the only reason that title isn’t sitting next to stale peanut butter in some fridge in Oakland. I control that title. Until I can hold that title again, no one can. After I chop you down Norman, you can bet I’ll be watching your “friend,” Lannister, compete in the main event Saturday. If the match goes like any one of Hades’ other title defenses, you can bet he’s going to need some help to retain that belt. I’ll be the one to do it if no one else; at least I’ll get a little satisfaction from it too. I can pick up two victories for Elite in one night. I can be the reason both Norman and Lannister lose this weekend. Those would just be small victories, however, as the real battle isn’t coming for another few weeks. Shock Value. High Voltage. No matter what happens until then, no matter how many battles we rage, no matter how many bruises and broken bones we suffer from now until then, that’s when this war ends. That’s when I end the war between Elite and RAGNAROK. All three of you inside the electrified steel structure, I’ll give you all the death penalty. That’s for another day though, because this week, it’s about getting inside the mind of Norman Hellion. Seeing what’s really in those dark corners. Finding out what makes you tick, and making you tap Saturday night.

What’s inside the mind of Norman Hellion? Nothing. We already know the mind of “Norman” is filled with nothing but empty space and dust. The real question isn’t what is in his mind, but who. Peter. PETER CAN YOU HEAR ME? If you can’t, maybe your puppet will relay the message to you. I see what you’re doing with poor little Norman. Trying to make him something he’s not. Norman is exactly what his name says he is. A normal man. That’s all. I’m not fooled by the dirty exterior. The tall body and immense strength don’t fool me either. He’s just an average guy. What he excels in physical traits he lacks severely in others. He doesn’t have the mind to make it as a top extremist in this business. He can swing his arm and kick his legs but really how far is that going to get you? Why am I asking you that Peter, because you’ve seen how far it has taken him. I don’t know if you’ve seen it through his eyes or from over his shoulder, but you’ve watched Norman personally fail to break the glass ceiling hovering above his head. The ceiling he smashed his head against twice and couldn’t break. I saw it all. I watched right from the other side of that glass ceiling, I was world champ when I watched him fail the first time, he figuratively busted his head on that ceiling when I literally clonked him over the head with his boot. The second time? I put him through a fucking table. That was only the beginning of the downfall of the Man from the North. The only direction he’s going in is south. He’s not even going to get a chance to break through that ceiling again. His fingertips will never tough it, just like they’ll never touch my world title. I’m going to send him so far down the ladder he’s going to wish he was the one inside the monster’s head, and that it was you Peter feeling all of the pain. The fall begins on Saturday, but it ends at Shock Value. I will personally kill the behemoth that is Norman Hellion. I will personally kill the entity that is Peter. I will put you both through so much hell that you wish Shock Value was held in Texas and not Arizona. You’ll be wishing it was legal for me to end your life in the electric chair. You’ll be in so much pain, with so much voltage going through your body, when the currents hit your brain you’ll wish you were dead.

It won’t end. You’ll fall into eternity. The pain will never stop. That’s the way the Iron Price works. You won’t buy your way out of this one. No angel of debt or other psychopath will be able to save the normal man from the Elite.
Vic Vendetta
Post November 4th 2014, 10:19 am by Vic Vendetta
Many have come to challenge me for the InterWire Championship… And many have failed in their attempt at claiming this prop. Matthew can you tell me why you would be any different from the previous and the next challengers? What you people have failed understand is that when you attacked Moonlight Predator to try and get me over worked it didn’t work, I’m just not that easy to get all wild up. You see Moonlight will heal and will be back through Charles healing. Now Matt back to what I was saying because you see you think that your break in ring ability and physique can overpower me but you see what you don’t understand that I am not afraid to attack areas that are your weaknesses. You see it doesn’t matter if you want to admit it or not, deep down you know I’m right that this isn’t the world you want to reign as champion in. Look around Matt we live in a corrupt and selfish world that people will take whatever they want regardless of who they hurt, just look at what my nephew Ares did to try and get his point across to me but I didn’t budge not even once. You see it doesn’t matter to them and hell the people that are supposed to lead this world and do everything for you and you know they don’t. Instead the world is full of politicians who get rich in the expense of the less wealthy. While your own people are on the streets starving while your own country sends billions to another country to solve their problems but yet nobody here is doing a damn thing about their own. You see Matt it like that all over the world. It not just one country it everywhere and the only want to make a change is to take action yourself and use that gift that our father has given but most are too damn afraid to use the power to think save people other than themselves. You see I’m not afraid to complete the mission of Manson because he wouldn’t deny me and we both have one goal in mind. In order for a true change to happen we must take down the corruption that has already taken over. So I ask you Matthew am wrong to say that I want a better place? The thing is that you and the rest of the world are blind, you all are like sheep and you need a leader a Shepard to be specific, people feel that I am just to evil to do good. Well maybe I am. You see the world must understand that the power of the dark side is something for most of you is untapped and can change a lot of things. Everyone want to fight me because they are afraid of me because I choose to be different. You can hate me for looking deep down in myself and using the gift I was given knowing that I can make a change and be talked about living this legacy on this world that will be talked about for thousands of years from now just because I did something to help change and unify the world in the vision Charles Manson had and still has before he was incarcerated. I ask you and the world does it make me wrong for trying to help a world where no one except myself and followers seem to want to save our people? 

Moonlight was a burnt offering and I thank him for that, I thank him because he has exposed the true intentions of Ares. But Matt just because Moonlight is taking a break doesn’t mean that my evangelism stops there. You can be my right hand boy, trust me your young in this business and the people who seem to be veterans over you simply just want to see you fail and falter but not me my friend. As I told Norman I actually want this championship gone from my presence I don’t need it. But I won’t just hand it over to anyone because the person who beats me for will have the blessing of Manson in them, and I will know when that person comes around. But I refuse to allow this business to continue to be corrupt for much longer. I am on the rise the name Vendetta has reigned in this company for a long time. The name Vendetta has only one main goal and that is to seize power and give it to the all might Manson! Matt I cannot be stopped in this quest of mine there aren’t enough tables, steel chairs, barbed wire, , ladders, or crucifixes in the world to keep me at bay. For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. I am strong swimming deep in the earth’s oceans. I am soaring above far beyond the Heavens and infinite space. I am the nightmare you fell asleep then woke up still in. I am the epitome of everything you tried to embrace but failed at accomplishing boy. To me your words are merely lies trying to form into the truth. They are false prophesies in which you are trying to force these blind attendees to embrace. While you and the rest of EAW lie to this people I have brought nothing but the truth! I have no promises of a hard fought battle, victory or not. I stand by my word! But I won’t be laying in a casket, it doesn’t beseech me and I promise you Matt I will be towering over your body as I lose the lid on your career. 

Zach Genesis
Post November 4th 2014, 4:26 am by Zach Genesis
CHAPTER 2 – Dare To Dream

“Hey you, big star, tell me when it's over...” My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones

“Dare To Dream”. “Dare. To. Dream.” Ever since I was a little kid growing up in Irving, Texas, this was what the one guy I could trust, and the only person I'll ever trust in my entire life, my dad would always say to me. Dare. To. Dream. Now I'll be dead honest with ya'. Growing up, I thought it was the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Dare to dream. What the hell does that supposed to mean? Like I'm supposed to be scared about what I want to do in my life. Like I'm supposed to be worried about the future. Because back then? My rules were simple. I do what I want, when I want, wherever I want because I can. But after all of my years training in this business, where I never amounted to nothing because I was given nothing...it didn't click or make any sense until last Saturday.

Now for those of y'all who decided to go out with their grandparents or do something better on Saturday night as opposed to sitting down alone on their couch and watch a little bit of TV, I made my EAW debut on Showdown. Now last week in preparation of said match I told you all that I was going to walk with a win. Well I hate to be the guy that said I told you so but...well I told you so. I walked down that aisle, entered that ring, kicked some ass, and started off my EAW career with a win on my hands. When I say that it all didn't click about what my dad used to say until then, what I mean is....well...the rush you get from the crowd...that feeling you get when your adrenaline is kicking in on approach to the ring? It made me realise one thing...my dream came true. I dared to dream of that moment when I was a kid, and my dream became a reality. So for everything that's taken place in my life, and for all of the shit I've caused, I'm sorry dad...and thank you.

So continuing on from my debut victory on Saturday. You'd think that the main thing everyone would emphasise would be about the fact that a new kid won right? That this boy from Texas outlasted 2 other teams and picked up the victory in his debut match? BZZT. WRONG! All they cared about was the “miscommunication” between Norman Hellion and Scott Oasis. “Zach Genesis took advantage of some miscommunication!” “Genesis was lucky!” OH SHUT UP! Put this into perspective. Let's say the Dallas Cowboys won a game against Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. And let's say after that game, the commentators didn't give a crap about the fact that the Cowboys won. All they'd go on about is the fact “Oh, the Cowboys got very, very lucky here. “Oh, Peyton Manning and Wes Welker had communication issues! The Cowboys took serious advantage of that!” Would that ever happen? FUCK NO! The Cowboys work their asses off day in and day out, and I do exactly the same. So it's the same here! Hellion and Oasis might have eliminated themselves from the match but what did I do? I worked my ass off, walked into that ring, eliminated two other competitors from that match, and I pushed myself to my absolute limit, honing my art and craft, and walked out of Portland, Oregon with a victory.

So enough about dwelling on the past, let's go ahead and look at the present shall we? Now you wouldn't believe the joy I had when upper management contacted me and told me that I'm going to be in a #1 Contender's match, at the Showdown Supershow no less in only my second ever match in EAW. Of course my joy was suddenly not as vibrant when I found out that it wasn't a 1 vs. 1 match like I'd have hoped and was actually an over the top rope battle royal. Nevertheless though a match is a match. A title shot is a title shot. So I'm going to go ahead and do exactly what I do best. I'm going to lace up my boots, walk down the ramp, walk into the ring, kick some ass, and walk back out again as a winner. Plain and simple. No discussion.

So let's begin an all new game! Do you like games? I sure do! This game is called Zach Genesis Will Kick Some Ass! And this is how the game works! I'm going to go through every single opponent I have to go up against at the Showdown Supershow and I'm going to tell why I'll beat them! How exciting! So let's kick things off with none other than the very same person I teamed up with in my Showdown debut. Randy Reaume. Mister Canada himself. Now I'm not going to lie, I respect you. I respect you for helping me out in the match. I still don't like you, but I respect you nonetheless. However once again buddy...I ain't going to lie, the second you got eliminated from that match? It sure as hell made my life easier, because I didn't have to watch out for anyone. All I had to do was do what The Lone Wolf does best and just look out for me, myself and I. So considering the fact that I could win the match without your assistance? That proves that you're going to be no trouble on Saturday night. Mark my words.

Next up is El Labriento! Mr. Lucha Libre! You think you're going to be able to trick me by running around the ring, sliding everywhere, using your speed and springboarding off the ropes the entire time? Well guess what? I'm going to be watching you. Every breath you take...every move you make...I'll be watching. And the ABSOLUTE SECOND you make the slightest slip-up in that ring, you'll be damn sure that I'm going to capitalise on it, because at that point you're going to realise, “Oh shoot! I should haven't done that shouldn't I?” No...you shouldn't have. Now C5 Ion! C5 Ion? Really? Well I feel sorry for you kid. I really do. I mean I have no idea what the hell Mr. and Mrs. Ion must have been smoking or drinking when they named you kid. So why am I going to beat you? Simple. I've done it already. Hell I did it in my debut! I picked you up, hit you with the Southern Comfort and you were out of that ring before tea time.

Next up is  Brian Rodgers. Mr. I Can Box Therefore I Can Wrestle. You think you can wrestle because you can box? That's like saying you think you can play football because you can play soccer. Doesn't make any sense. I mean you talked the talk, but you certainly couldn't walk the walk couldn't you? You had all of this “hype” how you were a “ferocious competitor who has a bright future”, well you failed didn't ya? Because who else did I eliminate besides C5 Ion? Oh yeah that's right. You. I single handedly eliminated your entire team MYSELF. And your “ferociousness”? That went against ya', didn't it son? Because you thought that the smartest thing to do, was to charge at me like a bull in a china shop, and I took advantage and threw you out.

Now the rookies. The guys who will be making their official debut at the supershow! Jordan Ciserano and Nigel Warlord Om-really? Nigel Warlord Omega. That's your freakin' name. Nigel. Warlord. Omega. I thought C5 Ion was bad but this! This is something else! Well congratulations Nige you have officially won the first ever Zach Genesis Your Name Sucks Award! Yay! Take your fucking medal directly off the “I Don't Give A Crap” Table! Point is you two are out of your element, because the second you two  arrive into that ring you're going to realise that you're way out of your league big time, boy. You're going to proceed to get yourself into that ring and the rush of all those people cheering? Screaming? Anticipating your every move? That pressure? It's gonna be too much for ya'll. And when pressure gets to you? You'll crack. And when you crack? I capitalise. So what will happen to you two is that you'll both be like Bryan Rodgers was last week. A newbie with all hype, who could talk the talk, but in no way in hell could walk the walk.

And finally last but not least! The veteran Scott Oasis! Or as I like to call him with his "buddy" Norman Hellion, they are  both “Team We Can't Communicate!” Mr. Oasis. “Mr. Badass”, “Mr. I Ended The Moonlight Predator's Streak.” Newsflash Scott! NO ONE CARES! Why? Because you are the very definition of a dumbass. Now I don't mean to insult you son...oh wait yes I do. But as much as I, The Texan Nightmare, hates tag team matches? At least I know that you have to look after your partner. So instead of keeping all your hate, love, passion, fury, emotions whatever the hell you call them bottled inside and just work with your partner at least until the bell is over and actual get a fucking victory to your record, you turn on him. Congratu-fucking-lations. You gave me the win. Well you didn't just give me the win. You put the victory in a little gift box, put a little nice bow on it, so thank you! Nice gift! But I won, and you lost. And as great as I was? You were directly responsible for me winning and you weren't on my team so thank you but guess what? I defeated you in my debut match and I would have eliminated your ass too if you didn't lose the match yourself, and eliminate your partner for me so guess what that means? It means I've beaten you once, and I will beat you again.

So there you have it. This Saturday night's Supershow? On that boat? It's going to be a hell of a lot of fun. Because the second you walk down that ramp. You second you ascend those steps. And the second you enter that ring? During the 10 seconds you have from when you entered until they ring that bell, I'm going to look into your eyes...and the only thing that will be rushing through your brain will be fear. Oh yeah, and you'll also realise one thing to. “Hi! My name is Zach Genesis! You're in a wrestling ring! So guess what? You're in my house now! Prepare to get your ass kicked! BITCH.”

Dare to dream...dare to dream...

“See, I try and look up to the sky, but my eyes burn..."
var vglnk = { api_url: 'http://api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' };

var vglnk = { api_url: 'http://api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' };
El Landerson
Be prepared
Post November 4th 2014, 3:14 am by El Landerson
[El Laberinto comes out of his Locker Room while Eve stops him]

Eve: Excuse me El laberinto. but can i get a few moments of your time before your battle royal match on Super showdown show this Saturday.

El laberinto: Qué huele?

Eve: this Saturday on super showdown you will be in a eight man battle royal for the number one Contender ship for the inter wire Championship and the winner goes to Road to Redemption PPV after your eight man battle royal  so any thoughts El laberinto?  

El laberinto: Well you see Eve,the reason they want me to challenge all members of eight Opponents and that battle royal at showdown super show then you're looking at your next victim for Vic Vendetta inter wire Champion at Road to Redemption PPV cause i need this chance more then everybody on the showdown roster, but if Scott Oasis and Jamie O' Hara want that inter wire Championship so badly then try and eliminate me and the rest of the guys that's actually and the battle royal this Saturday night cause El laberinto is going to win this thing on super showdown in four days because once you all see me and the middle of that ring this Saturday then you will see your new number #one contender for Vic Vendetta's inter wire Championship at Road to Redemption PPV .

Eve: can u actually eliminate eight people in your battle royal on showdown super show this Saturday.

El Laberinto: Well if it depends on hows the eight battle royal match is gonna end cause i earn this opportunity on showdown for the winner faces Vic Vendetta for his Inter wire Champion at showdown's Road to Redemption PPV so that's why i'm tossing every single eight men and that   battle royal on showdown super show this Saturday night as soon as i eliminate  Randy Reaume and C5 Ion on showdown  super show then you all will see the ref raise my hand up in the mid air when i win that eight man battle royal on showdown super show this Saturday night cause i'm heading over at Road to Redemption PPV and face Vic Vendetta for his inter wire Champion after my eight battle royal match in four days on super showdown show chaufa.

( El laberinto taunts his Opponents while Eve Continues talking)

Eve: Well there you have it folks because El laberinto get's to take on his eight Opponents on showdown and his eight man battle royal for the winner goes to Road to Redemption PPV and challenge the inter wire Champion Vic Vendetta, so i hope that El laberinto wins his first eight battle royal in four days until showdown super show this Saturday.

Eve: Cause i'm gonna see him eliminate all eight of showdown's participants this Saturday when he defeats eight of his Opponents in his eight man battle royal on showdown super show this Saturday night because we wish all of showdown roster's  the best of luck after he defeats eight of his Opponent's at showdown this Saturday until next month on Road to Redemption PPV.

[Camera fades while El laberinto heads to his Dressing Room before super showdown show]
VENTURA.
Post November 3rd 2014, 9:44 pm by VENTURA.
The Entourage is here.

[The camera flicks on, and slowly it reveals Ventura's mansion in Albany, New York, in the afternoon. The camera slowly transitions to the PRODIGY logo that is placed on the top of the mansion. It slowly transitions to the servants of the house chatting at the front gates of the mansion, to several dogs chasing each other around and around. The camera steadily fades into the inside portion of the house, which appears to be the Living Room.]

["Time in a Bottle" by Jim Croce plays, as the music plays all over the room. The camera turns over to Ventura, who is wearing a grey pullover with black trousers, as he starts to whistle to the song. He walks all around the room, looking up and down while continuously whistling, before turning around to the kitchen. The camera stays put as the music continues to play. Seconds later, Ventura comes out with four drinking glasses, as he lays them aligned on a table. He walks over to his wine showcase near his kitchen, unlocks the showcase's door, and takes out a wine drink. He opens the bottle, and pours in the wine into all four of the glasses. Footsteps can be heard from the distance as Ventura carries on pouring the wine. The camera swiftly turns away into the source of the footsteps. It reveals to be Chelsea, cloaked in a pink bath robe. She stands in the middle of the mansion's staircase, as she plays around with the ribbon of the robe. Ventura takes sight of Chelsea, and smiles.]

Ventura: Well, good evening Chelsea. How was your sleep?

Chelsea: It was okay -starts to loosen the robe-

Ventura: Well, put some clothes on. We've got some very important people coming here for business.

Chelsea: Argh, who else is coming here -tightens the ribbon of the robe-

[DING! DONG!]

Ventura: They're here! Hurry!

[Chelsea begins to loosen her robe, as Ventura gets infuriated.]

Ventura: Not now, Chelsea, QUICK! ESTEBAN GO OPEN THE DOOR!

[Chelsea gives a sinister smile, as the ribbon is removed.]

Ventura: Chel--

[The robe drops on the floor, revealing Chelsea in a black, rogue attire. She is wearing spandex, alongside a black Romeo Santos t-shirt on top.]

Chelsea: You see, I am always appropriate.

[Esteban, the servant of the mansion, reaches the front door. He turns around to Ventura, who begins to get puzzled.]

Ventura: What are you doing, Esteban? Open the door!

Esteban: I don't have the keys, sir.

Ventura: I didn't lock the door of the mansion..

Chelsea: Here, I have it.

[Chelsea throws the keys towards to Esteban, who makes a hard nod at Chelsea.]

Ventura: Why did you lock the door, Chelsea?

Chelsea -who begins to panic-: So who are--

[Esteban opens the door, to reveal EAW's Troy Archello swiftly entering the mansion. Ventura walks up to Troy, in which they both give a manly hug, as they begin to have a conversation. Chelsea rolls her eyes as she drags herself to the table, in which she takes one glass of wine, and slowly drinks it.]

Ventura: I am very happy that you are here, Troy! I thought you weren't going to make it on time.

Troy: Well, I had to take care of some business elsewhere. Are we all here?

Ventura: Exception of one person. I don't know where--

Esteban: Mm..mm..mister....Ventturaaa...

[The camera turns to Esteban, as he trembles at the outside door, as EAW's Vixen, Desiree Drake walks into the mansion. Dressed in white, and almost half-naked, she slowly makes her way across the room to go meet up with Ventura, who is in awe at what he is seeing. Chelsea begins to be enraged as she forces herself to drink the wine left on her glass.]

Chelsea: WHY is this bitch here, Ventura?

Desiree -in a high, but sweet voice-: Too bitter over your loss on Showdown?

Chelsea: YOU ARE ABOUT TO LOSE SOMETHING RIGHT NOW, CHICA..

[Chelsea removes one of her sandals, as Desiree has her hand on her hip, smirking, looking at Ventura.]

Desiree: Why did you choose her instead of me, John? You know that I can satisfy your every needs...-rubs Ventura's back-

Ventura -grabs her hand, and kisses it gently-: Desiree..you looking fabulous tonight. It's been a long time since I've seen you dressed like this.

Desiree: It's been a long time, indeed. Anywhere I can hang this?

Chelsea: Go hang it up your--

Troy: Assuming that all four of us are here, and we have been friends for quite a long time, and we are all now together in EAW, is what I am smelling really true.

Chelsea: Thank you, Troy.

Troy: For what?

[Desiree rolls her eyes as she sits down on one of the couches in the room. She removes her white, furry coat, as she hangs it over her lap. She goes over to sit next to Ventura, as Chelsea becomes pissed.]

Chelsea: Since you've came here, I wondered why all the birds decided to stop singing..

Desiree: Maybe because they were looking at this fantastic beauty -she begins to juggle her boobs up and down-

Ventura: OOOKAYYY, enough guys, enough. As we all know, we are four really busy people that have matters to attend to elsewhere, so lets keep this short. Esteban, please fetch them some wine.

Esteban: Esteban, out.

[Esteban grabs the remaining three glasses of wine, and places then on top of a tray. He goes around the couch, to give them to the guests]

Esteban: This is for you, Senor Ventura..

Ventura: Thank you, Esteban.

Esteban: For you, Mister Troy..

Troy -grabbing the glass and looking at the wine-: You never stop being classy, don't you Ventura?

Ventura: Why stop a trait that I am naturally gifted in?

Esteban: Ma..mmamma...mmama

[Esteban gazes in at Desiree, who rolls her eyes and puts her hand below her chin. Esteban's mesmerizing turns into awe as he slowly begins to drool. Desiree now goes all over next to Ventura.]

Ventura: ESTEBAN!

Esteban: AYE, YES! Sorry, I am very sorry, Miss Desiree..-wiping the drool on his face-

Desiree -looking at envy at Esteban: Mhmm hmm....

[Desiree looks over at Chelsea, who continues to stare back at her.]

Desiree: Awwwwwwww, poor thing! You didn't get a glass of wine! This is too sad.

Chelsea: Not really. I drank mine early because I didn't want to wait for shit..

[The two continue their brawl between each other, as Troy leans to Ventura and whispers to him]

Troy: Nostalgia?

Ventura -leaning back on his couch-: Lots and lots of it, man. OK STOP IT!

[Chelsea and Desiree immediately stop their fight, as everyone in the room turn around towards Ventura.]

Ventura: It is time to talk business, that is why all four of us are here. That is why you three are the closest real life friends that I have out there. Since you guys hold a special place in my heart...

Desiree:
Aww.....Johnny....

Chelsea -in a low voice-: Puuuuuttaaaaa....

Ventura: ..then it means that now we are in this company, we have to align ourselves together to be one. We cannot wander in isolation, if we know that we have to stick together to expand our friendship in the real life into the wrestling life.

Troy: So what are you saying?

Ventura: I am saying that we should be a group within EAW. We should form an alliance where all four of us can be together, inseparable at no cost. All four of us have been friends from elementary school, to high school, to universities, up to now. There is no reason for me to doubt any of you guys, because my trust has been bestowed upon you all. All four of us have fought very hard to be in this business. Even though out of everyone here, I came to this company first, we all managed to slowly pile up together to finally be a unison, but under EAW.

Chelsea:
I cannot be united with this thing right here, though -points at Desiree-.

Desiree: Couldn't have said that better myself..

Ventura: And that is where the borders now cross. Chelsea, Desiree, I don't know what happened to you guys in the present, but you two were the best of friends when we were young. You two would always cook with each other, fix each other's hair, and basically have conversations for almost the entirety of a day! What now? We have to stick together, and not break a bond that has been blessed with so many things. You two are equally beautiful, talented, and knowledgeable.

Chelsea and Desiree in unison: Thank you...

[Chelsea and Desiree stare at each other.]

Ventura: You two must get your acts together, or we could not be having this friendship reoccurring ever again. Understood?

Chelsea: Mhmm..

Desiree:
I have nothing to worry about, boo. She's simply the jealous type -goes into her coat's pocket to grab lipstick-

Troy: John has a point, though. In order to make this alliance work, we need to fix any problems that we have against each other right now, and move on.

Ventura:
Exactly. With all of this, what I am basically saying is that all four of us against the world. Troy and I got this, because we are the best that EAW has offered. You, Chelsea, and Desiree together can outlast a legion of the so-called Vixens of EAW.

Chelsea -low smile-: I haven't seen you this aggressive before, Ventura.

Ventura: Chelsea, what do you desire in EAW?

Chelsea: Respect and to win the Vixens Championship.

Ventura: What about you, Desiree?

Desiree: To continue being sexy, and to win the Vixens Championship.

Chelsea: Not if I win it first..

Ventura: How about you, Troy.

Troy: Unlike the other egomaniacs in this business that want to state the generic crap by saying that they want to be World Champion, I just want to make an impact, I want to rattle the sides of this company to ensure that there certainly is a man that can bolster this company into skyrocketing heights. I want everyone to believe in Troy Archello.

Ventura: And HOW are we to fulfill these desires? We cannot wait on our asses to wait for opportunities to drive us. We have to drive towards the opportunities, we need to leave the gauge on our sides. Even though we may stumble, lose our way, does not mean we are lost forever. Join me, to create our own hallmark within EAW. Unlike Project EGO and the other shameless groups before us, we will stick together with complete unity, because our chemistry cannot be restricted. We are the future, and the FUTURE BEGINS NOW!

Chelsea: I can say fuck yeah to that -raises her glass-

Desiree:
I always wanted to be a queen -raises her glass-

Troy: I always wanted to be one of the top dogs in this business -raises his glass-

Ventura: Towards tomorrow, my friends, towards tomorrow, The Entourage is here.

[Ventura, Desiree, Chelsea and Troy all collectively cheer with their glasses of wine, as the camera slowly fades away to black.]

Post November 3rd 2014, 8:51 pm by Guest
Lionel Paradox, the mouthpiece of EJ Murray also known as Blood Money, is standing beside his massive client as one of the EAW interviewers decide to ask about his clients previous wrestling experience.

Interviewer: Mister Paradox, what makes you think your client can even compete in the ring with The Entourage? 

Paradox: Who gives you the right to ask stupid questions? Blood Money is just as capable of kicking some serious ass as anyone on this damn roster. It really doesn't matter who is standing across the ring from him. If you think, this pairing of two former singles competitors is supposed to intimidate or scare my client then clearly you are dense. 

Interviewer: What has your client done in his career?

Paradox: Why should it fucking matter what he has done? Blood Money is not about airing his past for the public because it's his past. If you want to ask him about his past then you had better expect to have your spleen ripped out of your body. Unlike most people, Blood Money lives in the present not the past. I'm sure Entourage are going to heavily drop just how successful they have been in the past but again that's the past. What have they done lately? I will tell you what they have done. They have made a mockery of this sport. If they want to be a damn celebrity then go to fucking Hollywood with all those other talentless hacks. It doesn't take much talent to act but it will take talent to survive an onslaught from one angry monster.

Interviewer: Why are you ducking each question? Are you afraid that Curtis Miller will leave your client high and dry? Or are you afraid that your client will be a failed experiment?

Blood Money reaches his hand out and wraps it around the poor interviewer's throat. He proceeds to slam him head first against the wall before getting right up in his face. The interviewer tries to clinch his face to block the horrid smell from Blood Money's breath.

Blood Money: Do you know what I do to little snots like you? Do you puke face? I smash their face with my bowling ball size fist. Next, I stomp their limbs so severely that they might need a wheelchair just to get help out of the ring. Finally, I shove my foot so far up their asses that they're shitting laces for days. Now, if you really think those two little fuckholes are going to try and walk all over me then they have another thing coming. As far as Curtis Miller is concerned, he has two fucking options, he can either help put those two pukes out of commission for good or he can stay the fuck out of my way. I only trust two people. Those two people are Mega Tron and Lionel Paradox. Other than that, people better tread lightly around me or they will find out why I am the one Juggalo you don't want to fuck with. Now, if The Entourage decides to open their mouths then I have some words of wisdom for both of them. Boys, you either Cash Up or Bleed Out....those are you only options. No matter what, you will be paying for your own funeral....see you pukes at Dynasty. 

Blood Money drops the young interview with a fierce headbutt before letting go of him. The interviewer falls to a seated position as blood slowly begins to stream down his face. Paradox lets out a laugh as Mega Tron lightly slaps on Blood Money's shoulders before leaving the area. Paradox kneels down while letting his clients walk ahead of him.

Paradox: Interview fucking over. 

Lionel stands back up and walks away as the scene fades. 
Post November 3rd 2014, 5:59 pm by Guest
((OOC:  For mostly the new girls, Lethal took the Vixen's Title maybe a few weeks before you all showed up and has had the Title ever since.  Which she is directing this entire conversation to.))

Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird,

And if that mockingbird won't sing,
Mama's gonna buy you a diamond ring,

And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Mama's gonna buy you a looking glass,

And if that looking glass gets broke,
Mama's gonna buy you a billy goat...

Shh-shh.  Don't worry precious, nothing's going to happen to you.  Yes, yes, I'm aware of what the match card conveys.  5 women and a monster will collide in a duel of epic proportions to seize that which hangs in the balance, and quite literally if I may add, you.  Alas I am a freed beast who was mistakenly released from her compact prison to attain that which belongs to her.  I have endured one of the greatest calamities that could ever befall on a Mother once before... I-I lost you... and I'm not about to let that happen a second time.  I will move Heaven & Hell, destroy mountains as tall as the skies with my bare hands, and sacrifice anything even my own well being for your security.  So you see, there's no need to fret.  Mommy isn't about to let anything come between us again.  Those involved are as insufficient as they are inexperienced, and therefore shouldn't be too self-assured about winning.  I can guarantee that they've never encountered a being like me.  They could charter the globe a record ten times in search of a foe that is equivalent to me in every way, and I'm confident that each time they would come up short.  For I am in a class of my own.  Besides Kendra, none of these women have done anything worthy of a Vixens Championship Match.  In their first week two of them were fortunate in sustaining a win, big whoop, in my first week I alone slayed three Vixens in a match that wasn't even given the opportunity to breathe let alone get underway.  Within a short time period I had gained quite the reputation as a Legend Killer by bringing defeat to 3, now 4, Hall of Famers in the past year; 3 of whom I defeated with an eye injury.  I'm tougher than Kendra, stronger than Carrie, more resourceful than Cameron, smarter than Cleopatra, more skilled than HBG, crazier than Yeimy, and more extreme than SG1, Sabina, or any other Vixen of the EAW's glorified past, pitiful present, and predetermined future.  I have been endowed with an opportunity that so few like me ever get, to create history and go down in the record books as not only the tallest but the first African-American Vixen's Champion.  I've awaited this day for years, which is probably meaningless to the 10 minutes they've spent dreaming about holding you in their arms, but it's obvious as to who wants you more.  I'm willing to kill in order to get what I want, are they?  Pfft.  Not likely.  It would be a stretch for me to assume they could stomach the sight of their own blood, let alone posses the courage to take the life of another.  The closest these girls have are ever going to come to hardcore are those alleged sex tapes they're destined to make in the future, so any hardcore stipulation match with them means an easy victory for me.  But unlike the majority, I won't allow my confidence to fool me.  The Stairway to Heaven will undoubtedly be a difficult and remorseless climb, but I know that I can go the distance.  The others though should heed this warning... long climbs up make for even harsher falls down.  Don't trust anyone, especially me.

Forgive me of the winded introduction pumpkin, I didn't mean to sound so self-absorbed.  It just infuriates me to hear women who have just arrived talk about how they're going to take you away from me.  I don't even think they are aware of the fact that 'tis I who has full custody of you.

This is to be expected with some as confused as that bumbling idiot, Maddie, I think is her name.  She seems rather indecisive in terms of who her best friend is, I suppose she just assumes everyone she meets is an ally of hers.  But I can assure her that she doesn't want to make an enemy out of me.  Out of all the Vixens I am the most hazardous, which is to be expected from a woman referred to as Lethal, my advice for her is to keep away from me.  If she remains at a safe distance then the probability of harm being brought on her will decrease dramatically, but should she disregard the Caution Keep Out sign I'm giving her, then I'm afraid that pretty smile of hers will be but a smile I turned upside down.

Then there's this broad named Chelsea, I can't place my finger on it but there's something vaguely familiar about her.  Help me out here, I know there was someone else who thought she was the best thing since sliced bread, but who could it have been?  Hmm, who else have we seen traipse around the EAW like a narcissistic, cruel, and arrogant woman with a tribe of camera wielders who made a living of following and bombarding her with photo ops?  Oh that's right, only the greatest Vixen to ever lace up a pair of boots, The Heartbreak Gal.  Jesus Christ... I thought these girls were active followers of the EAW product?  Apparently they know a lot less than they let us in on.  Which was a bad move Chelsea's part, but I noticed that she didn't stop there.  She also criticized another Vixen for not knowing the slightest thing about hard work last week, when she appears to be oblivious to its meaning as well.  How could she critique anyone's work ethic or wrestling when she was rewarded this opportunity fresh off a platter following the loss of her debut match?!  It doesn't take a genius to figure out that Chelsea is an opportunist which would usually benefit someone like her considering the circumstances, thing is she just isn't a very good one.  She makes too many mistakes that eventually lead to her demise in the end.  She bit off more than she could chew last week and is repeating the same mistake this week.  But on the upside I'm sure her boyfriend, Johnny Ventura, is very proud of her seeing as he is the Choke King two years running.  If I could ask him anything, it would be how did it make him feel to see the man he defeated for the Interwire Championship go on to do what he couldn't accomplish?  Hades the Hellraiser won the Rampage this year and is the current Answers Champion, while poor Johnny by some miracle won the Grand Rampage last year, but choked harder than Chelsea's kind on some man's joy stick.  I know that night at Pain for Pride still keeps him up at night.  I know that losing both the Answers and Interwire Championship on the biggest night of his career must still keep him up at night.  And poor Chelsea will too know what it's like to be in her boyfriend's shoes as she is a mere reflection of everything that's wrong with this division.  The hiring of former models, playmates, and probable prostitutes to fill the vacant shoes of Professional Wrestlers who have left this company is just sickening... even for me.

Thus reason for why I'm going to push them out by ridding them of what unquestionably got them here in the first place, their looks.  With that being said, I urge those like Chelsea, Desiree, and Laura who never met a mirror they didn't like, not to get too attached with their faces because I'm going to break them.  Speaking of Desiree, she said some awfully nice things about you.  She made a comment about dreaming about the day she would hold you in her arms which I think is down right sweet of her.  Seriously, I think it's really admirable.  But she should know that I'm going to be looking to replace those sweet dreams with retched nightmares this week on Showdown.  She would do well to open her eyes to the real EAW, this isn't anything like being in Disney Land, this is the Land of Extreme.  Those who come here thinking their looks are going to get them far usually end up on top of the Chairman not the EAW.  For her to even come here and insinuate that her looks will be profitable towards her success leads me to question why she's here instead of walking some stranger's cheap motel room in a pink wig wearing as little clothes as possible?  Because evidently she doesn't belong here anymore than the others do.

Laura on the other hand is just stupid.  She actually trusted Desiree to be a team player and got mad at her when she didn't play by the rules.  I don't blame her though, her lack of intelligence is brought on by all of that whore paint weighing down her head.  If she were really beautiful she would do like me, apply less and stop trying so hard to be the prettiest girl here.  The sooner she wakes up and realizes just how utterly pointless it is, the sooner she can get off of her knees and stop blowing guys for Title shots.  What was that honey?  You want me to cut her some slack?  Well I guess I can do that, she was apart of the winning team after all... but that only means she and her partner were fortunate in disappointing me just a tiny bit less than the opposing team.

It's laughable that these people would even begin to consider the small possibility of a soul other than my own, coming out on top of this match when they're ranked amateurs at best.  But I'm completely delirious, I know there is at least ONE formidable adversary in this match.  The Myth, the Legend, the EAW Hall of Famer who has developed a legacy as one of the greatest single female competitors of all time through the reputation of the list of people she's beaten and you, my pretty.  But that's who Kendra used to be, today she is a bitter hack on a hopeless quest for fulfillment in search of something she will never be again, a Champion.  Which is all the more reason for me to finally end her suffering by killing her at the super show.  But before I do, I should applaud Kendra on another outstanding performance she gave today.  Playing the role of the brave victim who acts like she doesn't want sympathy when in fact she really does was just brilliant.  What an excellent way for her to win back some of the fans she lost at House of Glass!  Alas it will have been all for nothing, because Mommy isn't about to let you out of her sight again.  Now that's enough talking for tonight, you need to rest up.  We've got a big day coming up and you're going to need to look presentable this weekend.  So shhh... that's it, go to sleep...

And if that billy goat won't pull,
Mama's gonna buy you a cart and bull,

And if that cart and bull turn over,
Mama's gonna buy you a dog named Rover,

And if that dog named Rover won't bark,
Mama's gonna buy you a horse and cart,

And if that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town.

Last edited by Lethal on November 3rd 2014, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
LVCIAN
Post November 3rd 2014, 3:16 pm by LVCIAN
[Lucian Black is recording himself with handled camera at the usual spot]

I still can't believe what happened at House Of Glass. I'm not talking about Aren Mstislav's victory, I am talking about how DEDEDE walked out of that arena with the World Heavyweight Championship. Any other extremist would be pissed off for losing a match as important as my match at House Of Glass, but I am not just any extremist... I AM SUPERMAN. I clearly stated heading into my match that I didn't want to be victorious. I wanted to prove myself for the, what is it? One hundredth occasion? I don't know man, I have lost count how many times I have proven myself worthy of bigger and better things. But that is exactly what I did.. AGAIN. I was born to headline your shows not to open them. Crash would probably disagree, but I wouldn't take the opinion of someone who should have never made it out of developmental too seriously. Crash only made it because he sucked up to the right people. Yeah, I said it. I can say it again if I want to. I can say it looking him dead in the eye because I am not afraid of Zack Crash or anybody for that matter. Not even you DEDEDE. I know you're listening, you always are. We got some unfinished business. Sooner or later  there will come a day when we  cross paths again, it's inevitable. And when that day comes you can bet your ass I will take what I am owed from you...  the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE. I respect you for proving me wrong and making Crash pay for betraying EAW, but this? This is not about respect, boy. This is about what belongs to me. I earned the privilege to hold that championship belt, a long time ago as a matter of fact and that is something we both know very well. If anyone deserves that belt more than you do it is me. And I'm not going to eat, I am not going to sleep until the World Heavyweight Championship is strapped around my waist.

This Sunday I make my return to Dynasty. I've been patiently waiting two weeks to get my hands on someone. Sadly for him, it's going to be.. Eric Shaw. Now, I am going to be completely honest here. I have no idea who the hell that is. Name doesn't ring any bells. I don't recall ever hearing that name in my career whatsoever, but it really doesn't matter who he is or whether I know who he is or not because I am kicking his ass EITHER WAY. My legacy is constantly overlooked, my name is constantly disregarded when the all time greats are the topic of discussion, but all of that is going to change this Sunday. I'm going to use Eric Shaw to send DEDEDE a message. A message he will remember for  years and years and YEARS, until the day his heart stops beating. A message that will be remembered for generations and generations, centuries. Two weeks ago Aren Mstislav said honor was dead, but I am still here and as long as I am here HONOR IS ALIVE. Aren shouldn't be celebrating because I got exactly what I wanted. I didn't want to be a second tier champion for the third time. I'm fully prepared for bigger and better things and I have proven that on innumerable occasions. It's time I finally get what I am owed. It's time EVERYTHING changes. From this day forward I am going to do everything in my power to succeed, no more holding back. I'm coming for what I am owed. So if I were you DEDEDE I would watch my back... there is a TARGET ON IT. I'll spear Eric Shaw in half and provide you with a demonstration of what I would willingly do to you when we meet. This Sunday I will welcome EAW to a new age. The age of HONOR.

[The camera fades to black]
Hades
Post November 3rd 2014, 2:49 pm by Hades
(Last week was just another day at the office as Hades would again find himself embroiled in yet another love triangle.  He made it clear in his one on one with Pierre McGuire that he couldn't care less about the conflict that has ensued between Norman Hellion and Starr-Stan, it was just another match to keep him occupied while he waited the day of his Answer's Championship Match with Lannister.  Lannister was the self-proclaimed heart of Germany, who had strength beyond the measure of any man Hades had ever encountered; but was he afraid?  Ha, of course not.  He saw Lannister as a mildly impressive guy with tons of drive, but when it was all said and done he couldn't hold his own in a brawl with him.  Then again who would prevail in a sparring match with a former Golden Glove Champion?

Today Hades had made plans to meet up with an old friend who he had not seen or heard from in years.  As he counted the minutes of his arrival, Hades would be seen lounging in the crevice of his locker room playing darts.  The walls are tiled with brick, painted coal-black, and decorated with images of his latest victims and arch rivals.  Some of whom are marked with a black "X" insignia on their face.  All but a few pictures remain unstained; Jaywalker, Diamond Cage, and Lannister, whose picture is glued to a dart board on the back of Hades' Locker Room Door.  The Answer's Champion prompts his feet onto his desk, leans back in his recliner chair and proceeds to hurl the remaining dart at the dart board.  "DOOP!"  Is the sound of that vibrates from the impact of the metal dart hitting the dense board.)

Hades the Hellraiser:  Ah, right in the eye!

(Hades emerges from his chair and walks over to the dart board to retrieve all five of his darts; but pauses to examine the impaired image of his next opponent and current target.)

Hades the Hellraiser:  Lannister, Lannister, Lannister.  Just look at the mess your impulsiveness has gotten you knee deep in.  I would say you should be regretting your actions against me from a little over a week ago...right about...now.  Because assaulting me when I wasn't looking was a blatantly foolish medium to gain my attention through.  Sure you may feel secure from behind that deluded army of yours, brought on by the fact that there are more pea shooters pointing in my direction, but when we square off this week it's going to be mano e mano in a good old fashioned brawl for it all.  No disqualifications, no holds barred, no remorse.  The beating you were served fresh off a silver platter recently was nothing more than a mere sample compared to the main course you'll be supplied with in the upcoming weekend.

You see, you can discredit me of a lot of things, but if there's one thing I am it's a people pleaser...you demanded an ass whooping and I'm going to supply you with one.  But this won't be just any kind of ass whooping, this will be one of biblical proportions.  By the time I'm done with you, the great flood would have looked like a light shower.

(Hades collects his darts by prying them from the board one after another.  Once completed he takes a number of steps back from the board where he begins to prepare himself for another throw by getting the right alignment between the dart and the preferred spot on the board he would like for it to make contact with.)

Hades the Hellraiser:  I've got you right where I want you...locked in my sights...now all I have to do is fire the first shot like so.

(With that being said, Hades hurls the dart at the board the exact time his friend is walking into the room.  It comes close to hitting him and the sound of the impact startles him enough to begin contemplating coming into the locker room.  The man peaks his head in, and it turns out to be Hades' old friend, foe, and manager Gregory "The Boss" De'vile.)

Gregory "The Boss" De'vile:  Umm, did I come at a bad time?

Hades the Hellraiser:  Greg!  No, not at all, come in.

(Gregory proceeds into the room with a smile on his face as the two meet in the center of the locker room to share a handshake of mutual respect.  These two had been through it all together.  Treachery, Betrayal, and Greed; and would you believe their friendship survived it all?  In a business as twisted as Professional Wrestling, that is to be considered a blessing.  Hades was never one to be religious or count his blessings, but he considered the stability and longevity of his relationship with one of his most dearest of friends a big one.)

Hades the Hellraiser:  It's good to see you, how long has it been?  Two maybe three years now?

Gregory "The Boss" De'vile:  Yeah that sounds about right, give or take a few months.  Say, are you in here alone?  Because I could have sworn I heard you talking to somebody else.

(Hades motions his head towards the back of the door, where a dart is sticking out of the image of Lannister's.  Gregory turns to examine the image and notices all of the holes plunged into it.  He turns back to face Hades with a smirk on his face and begins his next statement.)

Gregory "The Boss" De'vile:  I see those Anger Management courses haven't doing that good of a job for you.

Hades the Hellraiser:  Come on Greg, you know I stopped going to that shit a long time ago.  Besides, I don't need Anger Management, all I need is a Wrestling Ring to throw my weight around in and I'll be fine.

Gregory "The Boss" De'vile:  Maybe you're right.  After all who needs Anger Management when you have Answer's World Championship Contenders you can exercise your anger on?  ...  So what's the story on this bald character?

(Gregory leans against a nearby wall, while Hades continues his game of darts.  Following his question with a slow rebuttal, Hades takes his time to process his answer and shrugs his shoulders before giving it.)

Hades the Hellraiser:  Just your typical arrogant prick who talks too much for his own good, hmph, believe it or not the guy thinks he's a part of some Monster Stable.

Gregory "The Boss" De'vile:  Him?!  Well...I guess appearances can be deceiving...

Hades the Hellraiser:  Most of the time they are.  But I got into the ring with this kid last week and I saw the utter disbelief on his face.  When I came back at him he looked as if he had never encountered someone like me before.  Someone who is bigger than him...someone who could manhandle him...someone who could take and dish out a mass amount of punishment.  For probably the first time in his career, he will be in a match with a foe who is more deadly than himself and his allies combined.

Gregory "The Boss" De'vile:  What are they like?

Hades the Hellraiser:  (Scoffs under his breath.)  Losers.  Hopeless castoffs of society who have adopted the moniker of a Monster because that's the only thing that makes sense to them.  The youth of today really does make me laugh.  They think they've seen the face of true evil, when they don't even know the definition of it.  I shared a crib with evil--with a real life Monster; though I didn't know it at the time.  I crossed him in a way I shouldn't have, I made him pay the price for my mistakes and he came back for me.  Boy I tell ya, I have yet to encounter a man, a monster, or anything that can give me a smidgen of the hell I went through with Joel.  There were times when I thought he wasn't human, because every time I looked into his eyes I saw emptiness...darkness...no sense of compassion or understanding...just total and utter death.  I've been through the fiery shores of hell with him; so I know what it's like to go through extreme torture.  Which is why I take immense offense to these self-proclaimed "Monsters" who are nothing but a monstrosity to the memory of true supernatural beings like Deadman 4 Life and my brother.

Gregory "The Boss" De'vile:  I agree.  If this new batch of Superstars and Extremists are impersonating Monsters, than perhaps it's time for you to show them that true Monsters aren't made, they're born.  People like you and your brother were castoffs not because it was popular, but because that's how society dealt with you.  They didn't know how to control you or deal with you in a manner as fluent as everyone else, so they put you in a box with the word "Freak" stamped onto it.  But now look at you, damn near running the place as the Answer's Heavyweight Champion.  You, a Monster by Nature, has retrieved and defended the crown of controversy from the ill-minded hallucinations that don cheap Halloween masks and flaunt their illness like it's a good thing.

Hades the Hellraiser:  And I will continue to do so.  This act has grown staler than last year's Halloween candy and I'm going to see to it that everyone knows who the true Monster is in the EAW.

Gregory "The Boss" De'vile:  Yes.  But be on the lookout for his allies, I have yet to meet a group who didn't assist one of their own in big matches like this one.

Hades the Hellraiser:  Not to worry.  You don't work under someone like DEDEDE without picking up a few tricks.

Gregory "The Boss" De'vile:  Good, and now that we've gotten that out of the way, let's go to lunch.  I tend to carry on better conversation over food.

(Hades chuckles as he and Gregory pursue the exit.  Gregory leaves out of the room first, but Hades stops to look at the image taped to the board that is decorated with numerous darts.  He again takes the darts out of the board--dropping them carelessly on the floor--then reaches into his desk only to pull out a can of black spray paint.  Hades approaches the door wearing a grim look, decapitates the lid on the spray can, shakes it well, then sprays an "X" over Lannister's face just as he's done to the other pictures.  Hades would then snap the lid on tightly and toss the can to the side prior to leaving his Locker Room.  This week Hades is faced with one of his biggest challenges to date, but he was convinced that he would go out there and show the entire World why Angels have no business playing on The Devil's Playground.)
Post November 3rd 2014, 3:53 am by Guest
Sometimes, even for the great Kendra Shamez, it’s hard for me to wrap my head around a couple of things. A lot of events have happened that made me come to the conclusion that I have a permanent target on my back. It seems that after Territorial Invasion I’ve been cursed with nothing but bad luck. I’ve been humiliated and injured beyond my wildest dreams. When I look in the mirror, I see a battered woman with an ounce of hope left in her eyes. I could sit here and write a sonnet that would make you all have pity for me; however I have decided to stop feeling sorry for myself. Although, in the end who am I to blame? My opponents who have seemed to have an upper hand back to back? Or myself? How can it be that I am losing simultaneously to different people? I can’t possibly point my finger to other people and claim that it is their fault. If it isn’t them, then maybe it’s me? Some people define those who are courageous as physically strong individuals. People who puff out their chest any time they get. Well, the way I envision a person who is courageous in every aspect, is by admitting to their faults. Not being afraid to say that they are wrong or willing to put the blame on themselves. That’s what I’m doing right now. The reason I’ve had a cloud pouring rain over my head is because of me and my stale, boring attitude. I got a case of the CEA virus, but thankfully, it seems to be going away.

I may sound like a delusional loser when I say this, but House of Glass is in the past. As much as my opponent... or shall I say opponents from House of Glass would love for me to drown in complete sorrow for the occurrences that happened that faithful night; spoiler alert: I will not! I refuse to be seen as the girl who cried “I GOT SCREWED OVER” even though that is a recurring theme in my career ever since I came back. Nevertheless, I see the light at the end of the tunnel. This may be it. This HAS to be it.

On November 8th, I will be participating in the Vixens Championship ladder match against Chelsea, Maddie, Lethal, Laura Amber Williams and Desiree Drake. I honestly feel like I was scraped up to face these women at the last minute. I mean, how can Kendra Shamez be in the same ring as these… nobodies? Every single girl other than myself in that match has barely been promoted from backstage interviewer to “Fine, you’ll get some fucking airtime just leave me alone” girl. Its so heart breaking seeing how the Vixens Championship has to come down to this. I wanted to see people fight for this championship. I wanted to see people earn their title shot. But what does the sacred Vixens championship get? A bunch of randy’s who were obviously chosen from the “chose a name from the hat” method. Absolutely revolting. But worry not, Vixens Championship, you have at least ONE person who is worthy of having you in her presence. It’s been so long since we’ve seen each other. You’ve gone through some rough times but just know that so have I. I promise that you will be by my side once again. I’ll do whatever it takes just to feel your sleek, smooth gold with my fingers. These other losers don’t have a chance and NOTHING will stand in our way. Nothing.
Post November 3rd 2014, 1:44 am by Guest
[Chelsea places her hands on her hips as she stares at the ground. She begins to shake her head in disappointment from losing her match at Showdown. Chelsea sighs before tilting her head up, looking at the camera as it captures her every moment. Chelsea stands up straight before looking right at the camera as she stands on the side.] 

From the first day I decided to become a professional wrestler, telling my friends and my own family... They laughed at me. They called me a freakin' idiot. And when I told them I had my eyes set on becoming the Vixen's Champion one day... They laughed some more. 'Til the point where they almost died laughing. It's the same deal here. It's the same o'l BULLSHIT in this industry! The higher ups, the kiss asses, the same people that have been in this company for years chuckle when the name, 'Chelsea' is said when they think of someone who could be the top Vixen of EAW industry. But I wanted to prove them wrong. I WANTED TO PROVE EVERYONE WRONG! The Vixen's Title should be around my waist and not any on these so called Vixen. I deserve that title and I will beat my opponents for it and those who oppose me living out my dream shall be condemned to a nightmare future. I'm going after that precious title and those who get in my way will be taught many lessons. One, a lesson in blood, another, a lesson in extreme lifestyles. As for Theses Vixen they will learn a lesson in what happens when you get in the way of the fate that awaits you when the cards are turned over by me Chelsea! I will take on anything that stands in my way even if it means betraying someone. Its time to turn things around and show everyone who is in charge!

[Chelsea then pulls out a chair from behind her and continues to talk]

Destiny holds a relentless fate for all these Vixen's that await to get into the ring with me. The pain they feel day in and day out will be nothing compared to when I get into that prestige ring with them. As these Vixens think this life is all fun and games, they will be doomed to suffer a rude awakening. As I don't get sight blinded by the present but look deep into the future and all the mischief still to come. These Vixen's  are just a mere mortal and you need to be a special kind of person to be a champion. Intelligence is a virtue often overlooked. It brings great reward to those who welcome it.

[She change the tone of voice as she changes the subject]

Anyways moving on. I'm pretty sure you heard Laura talk about mines and Desiree so call "Alliance" [She rolls her eyes as she says the world Alliance] Well first of all our group is called The Entourage. You people can look up who are the rest of the members i don't have to tell you. Fair enough right?.... Our path of domination is just beginning and far from reaching an end. We will continue toward our goal that is greater than winning matches, greater than simply becoming a force and even greater than attaining EAW gold status. We will earn the fear and respect from all the extremist and vixens in our route to take over EAW. You see everyone the future of EAW is a majestic one. As the gods sent a meteor that destroyed the once-ruling dinosaurs, our skills will help to bring together the end of these talentless vixens and extremist and hence I'm the force that will make the EAW vixens an extinct species. And know since I am here a beautiful future lies ahead for the brands; as it will be a land where the likes of Maddie, Laura, Lethal, and Kendra are nothing more but shadowy thoughts of the past. And who knows maybe ill make a friend in Desiree or maybe not.

A New Vixen Champion Will Be Crowned And Ill Make Sure It'll Be Me, Every Queen Needs Her Gold!! (:

[Chelsea smirks at the camera as she gets up form the chair, then blows a kiss and walks away]
Jamie O'Hara
Post November 2nd 2014, 11:36 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage
Classless.

Another week goes by and once again the character of Lochlan Rossdale unravels itself to reveal the true colours that lie beneath. Week by week we learn just how low this bloke is willing to go to prove a point, how desperate he is to be taken seriously as a contender for my New Breed title and his drive to be taken seriously as a technical wrestler. Every week I become a little more relaxed, knowing in just a few weeks it all ends and I’ll no longer be bothered by him; once again I can turn away during his unbearable matches, segments and go back to ignoring everything he says. He’s disconnected, he’s deluded. He legitimately believes the title is almost his and all he needs to do is show up just to claim it. Whether it’s because he expects his “boys” to lend a helping hand or that he’s just actually dumb, who knows. Although, I think he and El Laberinto would be great friends. The thing that disappoints me if anything is how far he’s willing to go to stay relevant. See, I can take beatings, I’ve taken them all my life but putting a woman in a submission hold is just one of the classless, most pathetic things we can do. I’m just waiting until he hops the barricade and locks his glorified move of doom on some fan. It seems this week though we have the battle of the future. Men who by many have been praised for their potential. Two of us stand for what has been for almost eight years while the others stand for what will die. 

I’m unsure if you can remember what I said Ryan, but I respected you leading into our title match some time ago and once that match was done, it never wavered, rather it grew; even despite the words we shared only two weeks ago. Now. I understand the rather hostile stance you share given the last people you tried to befriend but there is simply no need. You say you don’t need me but I have a feeling deep down you’re actually on your knees begging for me. After last week? Someone clearly needs to watch your back and to be honest; I need someone to watch mine. I get it, you prefer to live in your own world and do your own things but what do you lose my having a shred of humanity? Nothing. You gain far more than you could imagine. You have your desire, your own campaign and yeah, you don’t have to give a shit about my feud with Rossdale much like I don’t give a shit about yours however, understand you have no right to decimate him. Regardless of how much you want to put him through a world of pain, I still want Lochlan Rossdale to make it to Shock Value in one piece. Respect my desires as I respect yours and we’ll leave Friday night with a much needed win. Understand that I am not your enemy now, like I wasn’t your enemy then and as far as I can see, won’t be into the future. Though, believe it or not I want to see you succeed in your mission to see the ways of old return and the tyranny of Crash and Quality Control come crashing down…I have the same desire. So what’s it going to be Savage? Are you going to come into Voltage with your head up your arse thinking you can beat Rossdale, Steele and the members of Quality Control alone or are you capable of putting your pride on the shelf if it’s only for one night? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t plan to change you or change your savage ways, just too merely assist you. All I ask is that when I reach out my hand you reach out too; just like I’ll do when you do.

I’m sure you’re proud that you managed to lock me in last week Lochlan. Though, much like the time you spend with the blow up doll you conveniently call Khloe on a Monday evening, there was no feeling, no sensation. It was off the back of “your boys” beating the living piss out of me. Isn’t funny, the first time when Distortion has ever worked on me is after a beat down. That says so, so much about your credentials, whether you want to admit it or not. Remind me, how far did it get you three weeks ago on Voltage? So really, when you put it all together, what do you get? Nothing. That’s all it was. However, somewhere in your fucked up, deluded mind you thought it was the greatest thing you had ever achieved; a message was sent but too bad I was too busy taking a nap to receive it. 
Once again we square off in a tag team match and once again I prepare myself to be labeled a coward, that I’m going to run, that I’m going to hide…that somehow I fucking fear you because let’s be honest, at this point in the story you’ve basically used every arrow in your quiver and have nothing left. The same arrows that get fired time and time again have lost their edge; lost their touch. Now I just laugh them off knowing it’s all you have left. 

Thing Is I don’t care for about facing you in a tag match, I’ve got my eyes set on putting an end to you at Shock Value, I don’t want to disappoint the fans who are buying tickets to solely watch me perform. Whether I once again run, slide out of your lock or like what any reasonable person would do, place my first before any sense of pride is completely irrelevant. But of course, you being the desperate and rather deluded one in this tale, I don’t expect you to understand. I want this match and I want next week to be perfect opportunities for you to get your message across because I? I only need one and that one moment is when everything is on the line. You’re incapable of seeing how small your actions week to week are in the big picture. Breaking legs, attacking women, attack me when I’m already down and out don’t get you any closer to winning this title, It doesn’t change the fact that a few weeks back, in your world, in your domain you couldn’t get the job done and I see that Lochlan. I see it eat away at you every time my name is mentioned, the mere sight of me and I see it send you closer and closer to the depths of oblivion. 

You’re blind Lochlan. You’re blind and I fear you are far too gone from any sense of clarity. Like an old dog whose days are numbered, when medical treatment is nothing but folly, the only option is to put the dog down out of its misery. No, I won’t put you down this week Lochlan. I won’t do it next week either. The message I wish to send are in the words I speak; a warning and if you’re incapable of understanding it, then not even the devil you look up to is capable of saving you at Shock Value. Your death looms. The death of your hopes of achieving something and perhaps the death of your career. I want to see your world crumble around you. I want to leave you in the ring and watch that moment when you realise that you are just incapable of matching me; that everything Impact has told you is nothing but a LIE. That you will never stand as New Breed champion as long as this title sits over my shoulder. The WEEKS of talk, the hot air you continuously blow will amount to nothing. I want to watch that moment when you break Lochlan. That is my warning, that is my message. But for this week? This week I just want to see your ego continue to rise and I want to watch you become more obsessive over the desire to be something more. Victory, defeat means nothing to me this week, but to you? It means everything. When the story ends, they are all you will have left to cling to.

But how foolish I would be to think you’re the only one to deserve attention. Another man seems to be brought into the fold. Jacob Ste—I mean Sephiroth…or whatever the fuck you want to call yourself this time around. You remind me of a multi-coloured ice sickle, a number of colours that eventually become one giant mess wondering what colour it actually wants to be. The Pure championship you look to acquire is perhaps the biggest joke to come from the mouth of Y2Impact…no…wait…second given your partner is hailed as the future. Quality Control needs gold; it needs something to make itself look like something worthy of respect. I wonder Sephiroth if you’re seen as the backup plan for when incompetent partner falls to me? Or perhaps they just see you as a second string competitor to merely bolster their ranks? 

I’ve seen these people before. I’ve seen them bring people into their “loving and open” arms only to chew them up and spit them out once they’re done, looking for new blood to bring in. Once Savage tears you apart at Shock Value, do you honestly believe there will be a place for you in Quality Control? The men you believe to support you will turn before you can even grasp the reality of the situation and once again you’ll go on a soul searching mission to find some way to come back. Don’t allow yourself to fall into a false sense of security Jacob…Sephiroth…whatever. You’re the first man they’ll eradicate if it comes to it. It’s a sad day when the new “era” of Extreme Answers Wrestling falls in the hands of you two. They could have chosen anyone, yet they go with someone with bipolar and someone who’s got two weeks remaining until they’re buried eight feet under. I can just see it now, “we’re brothers” “Quality Control means we’re a better unit”. Lochlan, you and Jacob should spend time in your cottage. I think last time I suggested The Notebook; candles and some red wine would be a nice touch. Thing is, Voltage is just a preview of the inevitable defeats you two face at Shock Value. You can run, you can hide, you can gather every deluded response from the depths of your mind but it doesn’t escape the fact we’re just a cut above.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 31 Q7zhooM

Last edited by Jamie O'Hara on November 3rd 2014, 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Scott Oasis
Post November 2nd 2014, 11:06 pm by Scott Oasis
(The camera cuts to a dark room where all that can be seen in a single chair. There is not a sound that can be heard in the entire place. The silence is broken as a person's foot steps echo through the building. At first all we can see is the upper body of a man. He has on a plain white T-Shirt with denim jeans. Nothing really remarkable, until you look at the man's arms. He has sleeve tattoos that take up the entirety of both, the signature look of a certain bitter individual. He finally sits down to reveal who he is: none other than Scott Oasis.)

Scott Oasis: So, can we get this over with already?

(The opening riff to Stone Sour by Tired begins to play as we get a sizzle reel of Scott Oasis and his run over the past few months since his debut.)

I'm alive in here....so alive in here.....

Scott Oasis: Ever since I came here to EAW my run has been nothing short of spectacular. I know I've done this a lot but allow me to yet again tell you my track record. Moonlight Predator, a man who once was on a huge win streak -- thirteen weeks was it? Fell at my hands. Our currently dominant Answers World Champion, Hades The Hellraiser fell at my hands. A Hall of Famer like Starr Stan, fell at my hands. Careers of the likes of Andrew The Fireboy and Jack Noble ended in an instant without me barely lifting a finger. I may have only came here a few months ago, but I am no rookie. I'm not a veteran or what you would call gifted either. I just have a profound ability when it comes to kicking people's ass.

(Clips of Oasis beating down on MP are added into the video. MP lays on the ground, hurt as Scott Oasis backs into the corner, sizing him up.)

I know what I'm looking for........

"PUNT KICK!"

SOMEWHERE CLOSE!

(We see Scott Oasis hovering over the almost lifeless body of Moonlight Predator, the music revs up a bit, going along with the violent and uncontrollable attitude of EAW's resident Ice Man. The song takes an abrupt stop so we can only hear the static sound in the room which surrounds Scott's voice while he narrates over the footage.)

Scott Oasis: You know, the human anatomy was always an interest of mine. It's thresh hold for punishment. The way it moves. The way it bends. The way it breaks. A simple jab can cause an ear splitting scream from someone. If I were to be honest, the very thought of it drives me wild. I live to hear that scream. The scream that shows I am in control. I'm the one in the driver's seat and can impose my will on whoever I please! When I think about it, wrestling has always been the last piece to the unsolvable puzzle that is my soul. It is me, and I am it. I am the very embodiment of what a wrestler should be. Not tooting my own horn really, just stating facts. When you think of a wrestler, you think rugged. A guy who is willing to go into the trenches and engage in a down and dirty fight. A man's man who is willing and able to take care of his own problems. What are your sorry excuses for wrestlers that have been involved in your title scenes as of late? A greasy haired, overweight cult leader, a Calvin Klein model with a fetish for gold...and a werewolf. What is this trash? Are these the people who are fighting for our companies top prizes? Is this wrestling or the start of a very bad joke? Oh wait, I stand corrected, I'm not even hearing the start; I'm in one. I can not watch this go on for any longer.

I'll never line in chains!

Scott Oasis: It is time that Scott Oasis gets what he deserves. Gold around his waist. I will finally get my shot at the Interwire Championship and nobody can doubt that claim! I am the only viable option out of this list of jackoffs, newbies and nobodies to even win this match. Incase you forgot, the last time I was in a Battle Royal I was unstoppable.

"OASIS TAKES FIREBOY UP AND SENDS HIM TO THE OUTSIDE!"

Scott Oasis: It was a performance of legendary proportions.

"Oasis, with A-Will on his shoulders now scoops up Aren as well!! DOUBLE STEAM-ROLLER!"

"OASIS COUNTERS AREN WITH A THROW OF HIS OWN SENDING AREN TO THE OUTSIDE!"

"UNBELIEVABLE IT COMES DOWN TO TWO! SCOTT OASIS AND JAMIE O’HARA! "

Scott Oasis: Think about it. That match had Matt Miles, the guy fighting for the Interwire Championship......and I outlasted him. The match had Aren Msistlav, the National Extreme Champion..........and I personally threw him out. Lochlan Rossdale, the leader of Imp's "Elite Answers Wrestling" crusade and the number one contender to the New Breed title......couldn't get me out. I went toe to toe with Jamie 'O' Hara, our current New Breed Champion. If I could do all of this in a match with such promising talent within my first TWO WEEKS in the company, imagine what I can do now against a group of novices. Who is in this match that poses any threat to me? Just look at this list of participants!

(We see highlights of the man now known as El Laberinto mixed in with clips of C5 Ion)

Scott Oasis: Do I really need to say anything? It's Tornado! The man with the biggest losing streak in history! HE gets a shot to be in title contention! The guy is so bad he had to go to wrestling school and get trained at a school where the best guy there's Alex freaking Anderson! I'm just flabbergasted. Ha, ha.....another one less to worry about I guess. As for C5 Ion, he is not worth my concern even in the slightest. You can't buy a win to save your life and to make things worse for you, this is a battle royal, how can you go to the top rope when you can't risk going outside? You're a pitiful bird whose wings have been clipped and it will be an honor for me to take you out of your misery.

(Randy Reaume and Bryan Rodgers are given their own video package, showing what they did in their debut.)

Scott Oasis: The arrogant prick and the boxer turned wrestler. Randy, you proved your mouth was writing checks your ass couldn't cash when you had to try and Codebreaker me when I wasn't looking and still got eliminated. What can you say now? There's no excuse for such a failure. You were caught in a lie and revealed yourself as nothing more than a weasel who can't keep his trap shut. I'm on to your game now and now that I know your poor style of fighting I'm not making that same mistake twice. Now, onto Bryan Rodgers. All I got to say for you is stick to boxing kid, this is a whole other beast. You'll have people coming at you from all sides, you can't guard yourself from this. It's just constant attacks, no rounds, no breaks, no patience. You either keep up or you don't survive. You aren't a survivor, you barely scraped by past sixth place on Showdown. You won't scrape by this time though. No, you're just going to end up hurt severely.

(We see the pictures of two debuting members of the Showdown roster : Jordan Ciserano and Nigel Warlord O'Mega.)

Scott Oasis: I'll ask once again. What merits them being in this match? Who are these people? What have they accomplished? I'll tell you, NOTHING. I can't even take their names seriously "Warlord O'Mega"? That alone sums up my thoughts on them. Next.

(We get a glimpse at the newcomer, Zach Genesis.)

Scott Oasis: I'm not going to lie Zach, you were impressive. I mean hey, you even won..... If only it wasn't luck!

"WILLIAM BLACK PUSHES SCOTT OASIS FROM BEHIND! THEY BOTH TOPPLE OVER... OASIS FALLS TO THE GROUND!"

Scott Oasis: Your flesh was just mere seconds away from pounding against the concrete until William decided to lend a hand and you know that. I'll be the first to say you're the best rookie out there but when it comes down to it, you're still a rookie. You lack the knowledge, the instinct and the capabilities to succeed. You see...it takes a certain type of person to win matches like this. One who possess a mindset, almost animalistic in nature. One who when he closes his eyes experiences nothing but true horrors. Horrors that he can use to his advantage. Horrors that will soon be put on his opponents. I have picked apart everyone in my path. You and me are both young "punks" who rely on nothing but ourselves, there's no denying that. But then again you and me are on just two other levels. You haven't been molded into the man I am. I've seen you try to act all hardcore and threatening, it's just hilarious to watch. You have the heart of a lion but the body of a little baby chihuaha! You can try all you want to duplicate what I do but you're just going to get hurt in the process, just like you did last Saturday.

"HE FLIES TOWARDS THEM, BUT I THINK THEY SENSE IT, AS THEY SEPARATE! GENESIS JUMPS ONTO OASIS! BUT OASIS CATCHES HIM!"

Scott Oasis: You're going to let yourself down again Zach. Choke, choke, choke, choke, choke.

(Clips of William Black are spliced in.)

Scott Oasis: Willy my boy, there's not much between the ears is there? I told you not to cross me and what do you do? You cross me.

"Oasis enters his way back into the ring… WAIT, WAIT… RUNNING STO! RUNNING STO! BY WILLIAM BLACK!"

Scott Oasis: Multiple times actually.

"OASIS FALLS TO THE GROUND!"

Scott Oasis: I'm going to make you regret that. More than you've already had to....

So stay away from me.....

"SEEK & DESTROY! SEEK & DESTROY ON HIS TEAMMATE!"

I'm just too young to care!

Scott Oasis: Do not try and make an embarrasement of me William because that's what happens. You pride yourself on being this great English wrestler yet you blind sided me twice like some thug in an alley. Maybe you should stick to serving people, you aren't ready for the likes of me. You're Britain's Finest Brawler? Well I am Scott Oasis, the guy who takes promising futures and turns them into brutal endings. You may spit words of venom but I throw fists of  fucking fury and you will fall to them just the same as every other person who dare come between me and my goals! Remember William, the last man who was called "The Ripper" was revealed to be nothing but a hoax. You and me are the two favorites and I'll be greatly dissapointed should you not meet the standard. After everything you've set in motion anything but a formidable opponent is just going to make me angry, and you don't want to anger me. I'm the most powerful, most dangerous, most athletic talent to hit the scene and anyone who has faced me will tell you that. You want to win that Battle Royal? Than you better hit me with your best shot.

(The sizzle reel of Scott Oasis starts up once more.)

Scott Oasis: You all are hungry stars, ready to break out with the thought of glory etched in your brains. Little do you know you are nothing but a needless paragraph in a forgettable chapter of my career. The juicy part of the story happens after this, it's too bad you won't be around to read the rest of the tale.

TOO YOUNG TO CARE!

(The song finishes up before we get one one last shot at the face of Scott Oasis and the vignette concludes.)

Last edited by Scott Oasis on November 2nd 2014, 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next