Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

VENTURA.
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post November 12th 2014, 8:33 pm by VENTURA.
Good Lucian, be silent, be silent...

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 Manhattan-city-lost-affects
[The camera flicks on, as it shows a darkened Manhattan in New York, late at the night. All the lights are dimmed off, as everything remains quiet. The wind, slowly and steadily breezing back and forth, with a horde of birds migrating to the south for the impending winter. The camera slowly zooms backwards quickly, to reveal a silhouette of a man's head, taking the array view of the city. The camera than orbits clockwise around the silhouette to reveal The Entourage standing firm together, all dressed in white with black shades. Ventura slowly takes a foot forward, as Troy also steps forward with a small miniature version of a tombstone in his hand. "RIP EAW" is shown engraved on the tombstone, as Ventura grabs it to gently place it down onto the waters. The camera slowly zooms back again to reveal that The Entourage are standing in the borders of Ellis Island. The camera transitions back to Ventura, who has his hands behind his back, looking across the sky]

It sickens me, it makes me feel nauseous, noticing that each and every time the day passes by before us, we haven't accomplished anything. Hours upon hours quickly fade away in life. Time continues to descend in a ticking order, with no force to try and stop it. With such feat, what are we all doing? We all stand together, with our heads, looking up to what has actually happened. Why are we doing nothing? Why are we being treated this why? EAW, please kindly answer such a simple, and not too complex, question.

Lucian Black, a mere pawn that has been introduced into the board, is what you have given us on Dynasty, and I have no problem with that. I cannot hesitate such move by the Management by letting him go face-to-face against I, but it is these preplanned things that really pushes my buttons. Here is a man that I actually deem to be one of the actual powerhouses of this company, but unfortunately this week, his hype, his momentum gets to be halted once again by yours truly. On Dynasty, just like the previous Dynasty from before, you will witness the downfall of another man, and trust me when I say this, I am tired of what people are saying in this company, because whatever persona that they may be having, whatever title that they are utilizing, the prestige and honor is gone. The corruption has grown in mass, and there is nothing for us to do but to have a default throne of people that can take each rightful title under their wing. The Entourage are those selective people. From the standards of Mr. DEDEDE, to Lannister, to Jamie O'Hara, et cetera, we can get why people are becoming hyped these days, because they have been soothed with a rich dose of illusions that these so-called Extremists. They plant the sensation that they are fighting for your cause, they are fighting to entertain you, while all they are doing is using you as mere puppets. Trust me, I am not against anyone at all. I do not detest anyone, I do not have an overwhelming hatred for some people in EAW. But, that is just the way it is. This company, as it is always revealed, is plummeting to a place in which once elevated, they can never rise up. The change, the HUMONGOUS CHANGE that was supposed to happen by Zack Crash, the Chairman of Showdown, didn't even rock an ounce of this company's terrain, because Zack just proved to be a random insert in the history of this business. And he is to perform a eulogy on Showdown? Unless the eulogy is regarding that he has become an asset to a much immobile and reluctant progress of this company, then he can receive a simple nod from the four of us, but if he is trying to use a clever tactic, then that will simply, and unfortunately lead to nowhere.

Now none of you can decide to not listen to me, and claim what I say as utter crap. I can guarantee you, the more you belittle me, the more you underappreciate me, alongside The Entourage, your damnation will follow, and once this company rots in its interiors because of the wrong leaders that you all have, don't drag your knees to our doorsteps, because we will exert friction, inertia, or any other force in the world, to kick you back into the realm of your own despair.

[Troy, Desiree, and Chelsea, still in their all-white clothing with their dark shades, simultaneously turn around to walk away from the scene. Ventura, looking at the tombstone floating by, starts to mutter some words, before looking up at the sky, to make his exit.]

Marco
Post November 12th 2014, 5:02 pm by Marco
Post Voltage/ Dynasty Promo
"The Awakening" 

(As scene slowly opens up you could hear the beeps over and over again as Ryan Savage is seen in a local hospital sitting right beside Diana as she lays unconscious in her bed with a breathing mask on. Ryan Savage looks down upon her just waiting for her to pop right up and regain her consciousness. You could look at Ryan Savage and you could sense a sense of lost and emptiness in his eyes. As Ryan Savage begins to look onwards at Diana evoked the images of her being put down by Sephiroth at Voltage, he could clearly remember the faces of the men who he felt responsible for what has happened to Diana as he begins to repeat their names silently.)

Ryan Savage: Sephiroth.....Lochlan Rossdale....Y2Impact..

(As Ryan Savage repeat their names multiple times, there was a knock on the door. Ryan Savage didn't even bother to look at the door to see who was coming in but he sensed who would be the only person that would visit him at a time like this. As Victor walks through the door with his bodyguards waiting outside of Diana's room, he closes the door back and walks up to Ryan Savage with a smirk on his face shaking his head as he walks up closer to Ryan Savage.)

Victor: Ah I see, I knew this was going to happen sooner or later Ryan. A woman like her has no business to meddle in your personal affairs. It seems to be a reoccuring theme for you honestly. Every time one of these obsessive fans  try to get close to you, this seems to happen. But serves this bitch right for sticking her whore nose where it doesn't belong. But honestly Ryan, you know what you should do? You should just come back to me and drop that little girl because besides when was the last time you actually won a match? Ever since she joined up with you she has been nothing but BAD LUCK and because of her you have lost focused. How could you even managed to beat Y2Impact and his game? More importantly how are you going to beat Sephiroth at Shock Value? Believe me when I say this Ryan that if this keeps going you are going to be without a job and it will be all because you were too stupid to drop that who---

(Before Victor could finish Ryan Savage quickly stood up and grabbed Victor by his throat and slammed him against the wall. At that very moment Victor's bodyguards barged in to the room attempting to contain Ryan Savage but Victor waved them off. As Victor looks into the eyes of Ryan Savage he could feel the bloodlust and the malice radiating off of him. The pressure that he feels from Ryan Savage felt like his life was passing right before his very eyes and that he is facing The Grim Reaper himself. But Victor continued to speak)

Victor: On top of that you are also teaming up with your buddy Mr.DEDEDE, the current world champion and I know how badly you don't want to let him down especially facing scrubs like Aren Mstislav and Tyler Parker

(Ryan Savage began squeezing the neck of Victor forcing him to shut up. As he done so he begins to speak.)

Ryan Savage: Everything that you have said is irrelevant to me. I don't understand it myself on why I feel the way I do right now about this woman. But seeing what has transpired for the past couple of weeks these fools have awakened something that has laid dormant within me. Something I thought I never knew really existed until you really are faced to face with it and experience that emotion. That emotion is unadulterated rage and don't get it confused with the things I have been doing to people in the past because every time I fight someone I never had a real reason to hurt someone despite just doing it out of my own amusement. But now this is different because every time I look at her, I could see the vivid images of her being targeted by my enemies and even though I don't love this woman, she is my property, she is someone I value and if anyone puts a hands on her will feel my wrath. If Sephiroth honestly thinks that he has the upperhand against me, he is sadly mistaken because has signed his own death warrant because everything he think he is or everything he think that he is about would be nothing compared to what I'm going to do to him.

Ryan Savage: He can look at it as empty threats or he could look at it as a warning because at the end of the day there is no stopping me from destroying him at Shock Value. But destroying him may be too good for him, maybe seeing him squirm, seeing him scream, seeing him beg for mercy is also too good for him as well. So you know what Victor, lets just say that what I'm going to do to him, you can't put it into words. You see the malice in my eyes, you can feel the pressure of death looming around your body right now, that's the feeling that Sephiroth...no everyone is going to feel UNTIL I GET MY HANDS ON HIM AND ACHIEVE RETRIBUTION. So every time I enter the ring, every time I fight someone I won't be seeing my scheduled opponent for that week, all I will see is Sephiroth and Lochlan putting their hands on Diana which resulted her being in here right now. But you know, maybe this is how Y2Impact feels when he is doing everything he can to put his shackles of elite rules on me and make sure that I won't use weapons because to him wrestling is his life, it's what made him who he is today. Unlike me because I don't give a rat's ass to what he is trying to protect, I don't give a fuck about the legacy he made here but I do understand why he is trying everything he can to protect it all. Lets face it, every moment that I'm still signed to this company, I'm nothing more than a disgrace that was fortunate enough to walk with the so called "greats" in this business. 

Ryan Savage: But with that being said, I'm going to continue walking amongst the regulars here, I'm going to continue to further disgrace this company with my mere presence and the greatest insult that I can dish to anyone that doesn't approve of my style of choice is becoming champion ONCE AGAIN. I will do it by running through everyone that is put in front of me to send a terrifying message to my enemies that no matter what you do or what handicap you put against me. There is nothing that's going to stop me from getting to you and burning your world into ashes. They will realize that I don't need little trinkets to win my matches because the ultimate weapon that I have to my disposal is my body.

(Ryan Savage finally let go of his grip from Victor's throat and as Victor collapse onto the floor and his guards quickly rushes over to him to check that if he's okay, Ryan Savage walks back over to Diana and sits next to her staring at her unconscious body. Victor begins to stand up and placing his hand on his throat where Ryan has made it seem he was going to strangle him on the spot. Before Victor got close to Ryan Savage he asks him a question concerning about his match this coming Sunday on Dynasty.)

Victor: *coughs* Well I hope you got that out of your system, I can see your resolve in laying waste to your enemies but with that being said you can't lose your focus on your opponents and you know that they only see you as Mr.DEDEDE's little play thing or subordinate anyways.

(Ryan Savage replies not even looking at Victor.)

Ryan Savage: Why do you insist on talking to me about things I don't care about. My match with Mr.DEDEDE has no great importance to me whatsoever. But I understand his lust for winning and I can understand how badly the opposition wants to win as well but I'm the only one in this match that doesn't care. It has nothing to do with my targets therefore this match is unnecessary. But, since my partner wants to win, I will lay waste to both Aren Mstislav and Tyler Parker again. But if you ask me Victor, when I heard Tyler praise me in his own little special way, all I can hear is him crying for someone to put him out of his misery. I can sense that he doesn't want to win this match. If Tyler Parker honestly thinks that his praises about my so called dedication to this company or winning is match is going to effect anything at all, he has made a huge error on his part. I still remember that for the past few months all he has done is belittle me, made me feel like I didn't belong here and he's right back then because I don't belong in this world. But to see him basically change his feelings about me now from then is nothing more than a mere slap in the face to me. While he tries to get on his hands and knees and pleas that he has some type of respect for me. None of it is reaching me, I don't care if he admires my valor or determination or dedication because all he and Aren are to me is Sephiroth. That's all I see when I look at them and when I see him that upsets me a lot and since that upsets me all I can feel is nothing but rage on what he did to her.

Ryan Savage: So if Tyler Parker would cut out the act that he respects me, and that he understands who I am and what I'm about he would know that what he is saying right now is nothing more than pure garbage and stick to his resolve in killing me because when that bell rings it's not going to be Ryan Savage looking to impress DEDEDE, it isn't going to be Ryan Savage that is trying to prove that he is a man to be underestimated, it's going to be Ryan Savage going in to make a statement and in the process skin Tyler and Aren alive and utterly destroy and humiliate them. That's what I'm looking to do heading into this match. There is no lengths I will go to make sure that Sephiroth, Lochlan and Y2Impact will get the message that you have angered the beast and now they will learn to deal with the consequences. I'm going to raise more hell, I'm going to them through misery and despair and make them feel that their livelihood is just hanging by a thread that is going to break. But it amuses me to think that you actually have a "fighting chance" because this is just going to be a one-sided massacre, I'm sorry to say Tyler and Aren even though that you two insects are not the intended target for my rage, all I can say is wrong place, wrong time because I'm going to rip you both apart because it doesn't matter if you two decides to work together or independently because I'm letting it be known that you two will meet the same results at the end and that's seeing you two being utterly defeated. 

(Victor couldn't help but to be delighted to hear that Ryan Savage is showing his true nature. As Victor begins to depart from the room along with his bodyguards, he begins to speak for the last time before he speaks.)

Victor: Give them hell.

(Ryan Savage replies to Victor's statement.)

Ryan Savage: Hell is too good for these people, they will know what true misery and despair really is while I show them how weak and inferior they are and I hope my enemies on Voltage are watching because it's just going to get worse from here on out. 

(As Victor nods his head him and his bodyguards left Diana's room closing the door behind them. As they left Ryan Savage begins to rub Diana's head and even though he shows no emotion whatsoever you can feel that he is willing to do anything for her.)

Ryan Savage: I will make them pay, I will make them all pay. Sephiroth, Lochlan Rossdale, Y2Impact..they will all suffer a painful and slow demise. For you Diana I will lay seige to their kingdom and I'm willing to take down every person, man or woman that stands before me. They will all know what it truly means to suffer.

(As the scene slowly fades out as Ryan Savage continues to wait for Diana to regain consciousness. Ryan Savage utters something while he is holding his head as he begins to laugh.)

Ryan Savage: I can still see the images and that itself fuels me to transcend my own capabilities and very soon Diana i will bring you their heads one way or another they will all before my might and there is no stopping me.

(The scene fades out.)
Post November 12th 2014, 4:42 pm by Guest
Dreams; a series of thoughts, images, and/or sensations that occur in one's mind traditionally through sleep.
Synonymous to: Aspirations, Visions, Hallucinations, & Fantasy.

Dreamers; a person who dreams/is dreaming or a person who is impractical and/or idealistic.
Synonymous to: An Idealist, Fantasist, Day Dreamer, & every other Vixen who thought I wouldn't become the Vixens World Champion.

The girls put up a valiant effort to take you away from me, but as fate would have it, none of them could go the distance.  Tis to be expected when entering the ring with an absolute psychopath.  Although I give no fucks for their sore bottoms, I must say I'm intrigued to know the humiliation and utter disappointment they must be feeling right now.  I suspect it's hardest on those like Maddie who had sickly children depending on them to be that beacon of hope in their weary world.  All she wanted was for Maddie to remain true to her word and pull off the upset victory, but she couldn't even do that.  Cancer may be that young girl's ailment, but Maddie is her killer.  More than a match was lost last night, that child's innocence and optimistic outlook on life has been shattered to a million pieces because of her.  Right now she probably finds herself laying in bed without even the strength to lift a finger thinking, "why should I expect to pull through the epidemic I now suffer from, Maddie didn't?"  And people call me the Monster... but I'm not going to waste further time deliberating on them, they're old news, and I have an even bigger match ahead of me this week that involves a collaboration with Kendra Shamez of all people.  Forgive me for sounding like a pessimist, but there's no way in hell this arrangement is going to work.  For the past four weeks we have tried to kill each other - I've taken a fair share of bumps off ladders over ten feet high and had to get sixteen shards of glass removed from my face all because of her - and now the EAW expects for us to just pretend as if it never happened and play nice?  Two things I will never do, is pretend and play nice.  As long as Kendra still has breath in her body I will never let go of any of the things she's said or done to me, but for just one night only, all I can do is say that I will give it my best effort.  Hopefully she's mature and wise enough to do the same, I don't know many women who are dumb enough to instigate a battle with me when they're able to avoid it.... well except one.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the strongest of them all?  Me.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the toughest of them all?  Me, how sweet of you.

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the reigning monarch of them all?  Me again?  Oh you're too much.

Sigh.  If only Tarah could remove her head from the gaping glory hole - that is her rectum - long enough to see what is right in front of her, perhaps the news of me being crowned the new Vixens Champion wouldn't come as such a shock to her.  I'm like a majestic bald eagle who is entering her prime - making light snacks out of snakes, rabbits, fawns, and fish - while she's a penguin - a flightless seabird residing in the chilly arctic and is made a meal out of by sea lions, polar bears, and other larger mammals - when you look at us the differences are as transparent as a pink elephant in a small room.  Ever since the beginning I've thrown caution to the wind and displayed unrivaled equities of power that has never been showcased by any Vixen of recent memory, whereas she's spent the bulk of her career fighting nameless underachievers while under the protection of The Council up until the day of her very public firing where she was both ridiculed and shunned by those she once stood shoulder to shoulder amongst as a member of the family; when in reality, all she was to The Council was being Demon's bottom bitch.  Now that I think about it, perhaps the true explanation for her absence was due to the "burns" she extracted from Dark Demon's hate speech rather than scars and blisters she wore on her body. Whatever her excuse was, it was naive and irresponsible of her to waste away as much time as she did away from the ring.  While she was laying in a hospital bed with her feet propped up, the Vixens Division was in dire need of a fitting leader.  One who possessed just the right amount of talent to generate enough buzz to pull this Division out of it's comatose state and turn forward the crank that sets the wheels in motion, but alas she'd proven herself undeserving like she has so many times in the past.  Even with her new look, name, and gimmick she's still having trouble shedding her previous identity as the inexperienced little girl who couldn't break the mold as a Champion even if her livelihood depended on it.  You see Julian, what makes me different from the majority of the EAW is I'm not brainwashed, I don't go with the grain, and I'm a straight shooter.  I can give credit where it's due when need be and I can also smell a phony from a mile off.  For example, I can give Cameron Ava and Kendra Shamez their respect.  Although I don't care much for them personally, they are without a doubt two of the greatest Vixens ever, and I would only be discrediting myself if I said they were worthless nobodies.  But Tarah Nova, she's the lowest of the low.  An enigma muffled with one contradiction after the next.  I heard she's accused Cameron of butting her nose in business that wasn't her own and taking up space, when she did the exact same thing.  ...  Yes, yes, I laughed when I first heard it also.  She's a moron, perhaps even dumber than Maddie and twice as useless.  But that isn't even the worst part, she says that I'm a copy of someone else!  How outrageous is that?!  If she googled my name there would only be one result, the six foot even Monster who has single handedly done what no other could do.  Check my credentials, I am not to be played with.  If she thought that getting burned by Demon and Venom in the same month was bad, just wait until she's fought me.  I will change her whole perception on what it means to be a quote unquote: "Killer".  From the slums of FWE... over the hills of AWF... to the promised land that is EAW, her stench of unoriginality reeks all over the Wrestling Universe and in numerous forms.  In terms of quality, niche, as well as ring names Tarah is out of her league and would do best to refrain from biting the hand that's feeding her.  If not careful she'll be forced to walk that oh too familiar walk of shame.  Who can forget the day she flopped as a flunky to her former bestie, or the day she flopped as a follower of the Council, or the day she flopped as a leader of that all female stable?  One would think that with all the adversities she's had in her career, she would've learned to never mess with elements that are beyond her control by now, but if she wants to pretend to be this superior fighter then by all means she should do it.  But it in no way will alter my feelings regarding her or this match, this I can guarantee.  After all, Mother does know best.

But let us move on from the subject of Tarah because she isn't the only participant I should be addressing in this speech.  My former foe, 2012 Hall of Famer, and current Legends Champion Cameron Ella Ava.  If I were the jealous type, this would probably be the one thing I'd be envious of Tarah over.  She gets to team with a Champion!  I wish I could team with a Champion but then again I probably would be if I hadn't cost Kendra that match a month ago huh?  I hope she still isn't mad about that, otherwise this match could turn out to be pretty ugly... but then again, who said that the life of a Vixens Champion is glamorous?  That's a common misconception that evidently needs to be rebuked.  I sorta blame those like the Heartbreak Gal, Kendra, Cameron, and Cleopatra for this one as they would stress more over ridiculous things like their hair, nails, and faces instead of their lagging division.  Case and point; Cameron finally brought out her inner psycho, but it was only after Tarah carved her up like a jack-o-lantern.  You know Julian, there's a reason why critics are calling Mommy's vision for the current Vixens Division one of the best.  "Why is that", you ask?  It's because Mommy is unlike any of your former guardians.  The last thought before she lays down for bed and the first thought when she wakes up every morning has a great deal to do with this division as a whole, not just myself.  That's something Cameron never understood.  She still undoubtedly thinks it's all about her, and this division no longer has room for an ego as big as hers.  I hate to give her an ultimatum, but I will if I must.  Either she realizes that there's a new era with new happenings that don't all revolve around her or she can no longer be apart of it.  Get beside me or get behind me, I say, because no one is in front of me.  And truth be told I couldn't care less which option she chooses; she can live the rest of her career as a beloved Hall of Famer who is commended for her cooperation with the next generation of women or she could live those years in exile along with that garbage-munching rodent she's teamed with this week.
Post November 12th 2014, 2:05 pm by Guest
You hear the sound of a truck driving on a dirt road. The scene fades into complete darkness besides the truck’s headlights beaming in front of it. Other than the sound of the truck driving on a dirt road, you hear an owl’s hoot, branches crackling, wind whistling. The camera zooms in to where it looks as if it was placed right above the front windshield, looking out on the dirt road. In the distance, you can see what looks to be a person standing in the middle of the road. Dressed in all black, wearing a hooded trench coat, the man just stands there. The driver of the truck finally notices and simultaneously slams on his breaks. Stopping right in front of the hooded man, the man looks up and his face is revealed; Sephiroth. Wearing white and black face paint, the hooded man slowly opens his eyes. Once his eyes are halfway open, he suddenly opens his eyes all the way and glares right at the driver with bright red eyes. Suddenly, Sephiroth whispers one word...

Minutes To Midnight | Sephiroth
“Run.”

The driver, terrified for his life, puts his truck in reverse and slams on the gas, creating a cloud of dirt in that area. Sephiroth continues to stand completely still. As the light dims from the truck’s headlights, the dirt cloud disappears, so does Sephiroth, and then light completely. When you see light again, it’s from the full moon beaming down at a calm lake in the middle of the woods. You can see the reflection of the full moon on the lake. Seconds later, you hear a faint crackling from leaves and branches, like someone is walking close by. That same moment, the camera cuts to Sephiroth walking through the woods, not stopping for anything. A slow paced walk, along with Sephiroth walking stiffly, creates this more eerie feeling than there already was. Sephiroth stops, looking up at the sky through the trees. The full moon can be clearly seen between the trees, along with the many bright stars. Sephiroth continues to walk through the woods, finally reaching the lake. Now standing right next to the water, he tilts his head down, looking at his reflection in the water.

“Do I have your attention now, Ryan?”

Sephiroth kneels on one knee, still staring down at his reflection. He places his hand down on the water, making a rippling effect on his face.

“Whilst you’re my main target, I should direct my attention for this week over to the New Breed Champion, Jamie O’Hara. You know quite well what my name is, Jamie. The fact that you put on this act to seem as if you were comedic is comedic in it’s own. Let me assure you, Jamie, if you think you’re going to be making any statement to Lochlan, or even me, you’re sadly mistaken. I look at you and I see fear. You show resilience, but I see through the mask you put on, and I see you fearing that I’M going to be the one to make a statement out of YOU. While you and Lochlan were busy having your little girl fight, I put Ryan on his wits end, thus getting him banned from the arena this week. You think I can’t do that to you? You can pull out all the excuses you want, Jamie, nothing is going to work. If you were to pay any attention to what I’ve done so far and see what I’m capable of, you’ll realize that YOU’RE the one walking into a fight and there’s absolutely no chance of winning.”

After he finishes his last words, Sephiroth slowly begins to rise back to his feet, keeping his head tilted down the entire time. Once back to his feet, he looks up at the sky, staring at the full moon.

“Oh, Jamie… How your thoughts deceive you so. You can spend all the time in the world trying to decode the man that I used to be, the man that I’ve become, and the man that I will continue to be, but you’ll never figure me out, no matter how close you think you truly are. Come to think of it, no one but I will ever know who I am. I can put on impressions of who I am, or even, who I can be, but never will you know the true mystery behind me. Opportunities arise and I take advantage of them. What’s funny about all of this, though, Jamie, is that you’re making assumptions off of words you heard from other Extremists about the past. You can’t live in the past. Living in the past will make your future be just like your past, as if nothing ever changes. Everything is completely different now. Everything is...  better. Yes, the Elite Championship is now defunct. Yes, I’m the first ever Elite Champion. Now, the Pure Championship is being created. Yes, I will be the first ever Pure Champion, just as I was the Elite Champion. Time will pass, i’ll defend the Title, eventually I’ll lose it to move on to bigger things while destroying every human that continues to get in my way. It’s that simple. There’s nothing else really to it, Jamie. I’m still Jacob Steele, just a new rendition, a new entity; Sephiroth.”

The camera circles behind Sephiroth, showing the back of him with his hood still on, staring at the full moon. The camera gets set down on a rock several feet behind Sephiroth, looking up at him and the sky. Sephiroth tilts his head down and slightly turns to the left, only being able to see the side of his hood.

“You’re making this whole thing seem like it’s just a walk in the park for you, Jamie. That’s not a grand idea coming from a Champion. Especially, with someone like me as your opponent, whether it’s for the Title or not. You act like no one can stop you, that alone will bring you absolute turmoil. It bothers me how lightly you think of me. I could give two shits less about what you and Lochlan are up to. When it comes to me, you should be terrified, or angry, rather. I’m glad you mentioned about Ryan being banned from the arena, because if you think about why he is banned, and what I did to get him banned, you’ll come to the realization you shouldn’t be taking me as some training dummy. I changed Ryan into an animal. I turned him into a fiend that wants to rip my head off. Will he? That’s not even a question. Of course not. It’s the fact that I was capable of doing that in a matter of seconds. Imagine what I can do to the rest of the roster. You’re next, Jamie. Remember everything you said as we go into our match on Friday. After the match, I want you to look back on what you said and understand why you’re going to be laid out and picked apart, making Lochlan’s job a lot easier at Shock Value. Ryan, if you’re paying attention, your fate will be revealed Friday.”

Sephiroth completely turns around, staring down at the camera. He opens his eyes to reveal his bright red eyes.

“There’s just minutes to midnight. Once midnight strikes, everything you knew changes right before your eyes. Fear strikes, your stomach starts turning, blood begins to boil. It’s all apart of the process. It’ll be over soon.”

That same instant, Sephiroth charges at the camera and his entire face fills the camera with his bright red eyes before everything goes black. A faint whisper is heard...

“Run while you still can.”

The camera fades.
Abelard Becker
Post November 12th 2014, 11:21 am by Abelard Becker
"You want a fight? You'll get one".

Another impulse decision, another strike against your credibility, you're beginning to confirm what I had already overwhelmingly presumed.

This isn't going to be an overzealous rant about how you fighting me would be laughable, non-believable and just plain silly, let's look at this logically, actually, let's use statistics, you can't disprove those can you?

I weigh two hundred and eighty pounds and stand at a towering six feet five inches. You weigh two hundred and five pounds and are a meer six feet tall... (And I'm going to assume that's with your boots on).

That's a difference of seventy-five pounds and at least five inches. Those are facts that can't be argued or disproved. When I say I'm stronger than you, it's not an opinion, it's fact. I'm an athlete like no other Jacob, there's never been anyone like me and there never will be anyone like me ever again. You're by all accounts an Average Joe. There's nothing spectacular about you, there's no quality that jumps out. You couldn't keep up with me in a standard wrestling match... and now you're challenging me to an unsanctoined, unregulated fight? 

That's not what champions do.

Champions are smart, champions are methodical, champions plan out their every more to ensure that they're always one step ahead of their opponent, they make sure every move, every step, every decision is pefect... you don't do anything remotely like that.

You're firery, intense, impulsive... those aren't the traits or characteristics of a champion. There those of a young, ignorant man who's yet to even wet his feet in this industy. Which brings me to my overwhelming suspicion of you Jacob, I've thought it for a while now, and as stated previously you're only helping me confirm it. 

At heart, and in your mind... you're still an amatuer, a rookie. You don't know how to really act, ESPECIALLY as Champion, the man of this company. I could explain further, but do I really need to? My actions... or rather, yours will speak for themselves come this Friday.

(Plus I need to save up material for Shock Value week. :whew: )
Caliban
Post November 12th 2014, 9:34 am by Caliban
We open on the head we finished with last week, the Black Mask tinged with orange giving that halloween Pumpkin effect, when it smiles the masks seems to bear teeth, he speaks in a high pitched high velocity voice, sing songy annoying 

Head: As the soldiers stand around the ring and the 2 men fight from bell ring to bell ring, the game will be played, 1 on 1 chess, 2 pieces in a one on one death match. We have faced men like Kaol and Volcano a thousand times before, there are 100 of them but there is only one of us. We are a pro wrestling super computer, These 2 men think they are running their lives right now, they believe that the most impressive presence in the ring last week was them. They were wrong, we are the 3 minds in one, the bi-polar nightmare that will dissect you mentally, physically and emotionally. The men standing around the ring at Voltage believe they are mostly there for my protection as the smaller man but what they fail to realise is that Kaol and them and everyone else who stands where we all stand now on the bottom rungs looking for a way to climb can't hold a candle to us. We are pure bred chaos in one sick mind, we are the triad of evil and purity and sheer unwavering intelligence that this company has sorely been missing. We aren't franchise players or sports entertainers, we have 3 faces and have no desire to make any of them the face of a damn thing. We exist to push this industry forward in an age were it has been stagnated by bullshit soap opera storylines. We will grab Pro Wrestling by the throat and choke it for all its worth to put on a show that makes us the thing people talk about on the way home. EAW, Kaol and Volcano something spectacularly devastating this way comes

Date: 09/11/2014                                   Location: Dublin, Ireland

Caliban is working a previous indy engagement for Irish Whip Wrestling made before he signed his contract with Extreme Answers, he has put together a rag tag promo team to film something to put something together for this fridays voltage. He is standing in front of a backdrop with a dead rabbit hanging from a stick dripping with blood, he has a black hooded sweater on with the hood pulled down to just above his eyes, his white shirt reads "Keep calm and murder a dickhead." Without an interviewer in sight he seems content to ask his own questions 

Caliban: You wanna know where I got the name The Artful Dodger? When I was at school nobody could catch me, not teachers, not bullies or jocks, even the headmaster used to get his mind body and soul twisted when he attempted to deal with me. No matter how many people decided they were gunna take a pop at me when it all came down to it and we were surrounded by those 20 or 30 kids in a ring screaming fight in the end they always split the sea and watched me walk away with the poor bastard dumb enough to think he was hard enough to take me out holding his teeth and crying for his mum. Friday won't be any different, Kaol is just another high school tough nut and Volcano is just that weak little worm living in his ear and getting the splash fear that comes along with a hanging with a man north of 250 pounds. You saw what I did basically single handed last week Kaol, you felt that jealousy knowing that the next big thing you would really like to be is standing in front of this camera wearing my size 11 DC Spartans telling you that your gunna get your fucking head caved in

He laughs at the bemused look on the faces of the crew members 

Caliban: What? You think because he is bigger than me and there are 2 of them that I can't do exactly what I'm promising right now? Kaol is slow and sluggish and boring, he has no skills, he has no real charisma or talent he is just another EX NFL wannabe due to fall on his own face and be squished by his own fat fucking head. That ego, that inane desire to win, all of it in the end will be turned against him, I will embarrass him so much his own mother will bitch slap him upside the head. As for the lumberjacks, I want you all to watch very closely  because what I'm about to do to this idiot is a prime example of what a lack of respect in this business will give you, the taste of ignorance and arrogance will be super kicked off his tongue and replaced with the flavours or shoe leather, disappointment and blood. It's simple, when you face Jordan Caliban you have 2 choices, number 1 you step up, keep up and I will make you a god, choice 2 is to take Kaol's path which ends in one way, embarrassment
Christopher Corrupt
Post November 12th 2014, 8:58 am by Christopher Corrupt
DYNASTY PROMO #1

Corrupt: Chalk up another victory for the Class Act, Christopher “Classic” Corrupt. How’s it feel Pop to lose to someone in your mind you should have beaten? I mean, you’re this legend, a guy who has a reputation of being a phenomenal wrestler, but last Sunday I saw nothing but a disgrace – a washed up loser, a guy chasing something that no longer exists and has escaped him. And I’ve seen the card for Dynasty and we square off again, but this time, it’s a tag match with you and that assclown The Nas, a man I defeated before I faced you. I am tagging with EJ Murray, a newcomer who also goes by Blood Money.

Now just to assure you...the end result will be the same: I am going to win and walk away victorious and you’ll be left in the ring frustrated and angry, just like how you are in the world outside of wrestling. Before you open your mouth, don’t be mentioning HOW I won, because I’ll win by any means necessary. YOU may view it as cheating, but I just see it as pulling out the stops and having a plan at all times. It’s what I do Pop and really, I refuse to see it any other way or if it’s considered a problem. This is wrasslin’ and if you don’t like it, why don’t you go get a job elsewhere? You certainly stink at professional wrestling and you’ll save yourself an embarrassing loss. But whatever, totally up to you, I can’t stop you from being completely blind and stubborn. Let me ask you something though: You honestly think you can pull off a victory when you have The Nas as your tag partner? The Nas??? The guy who has a bad taste in clothes, stupid haircut and ridiculous catchphrases? I kicked that fool’s ass so bad he wants another round and you the same? What are you both stupid? Well actually, that’s already established, but so be it, I’ll show everybody yet AGAIN who the greatest is around here and just how I get the job done, no matter what is thrown in my way.

My tag partner is EJ. I don’t know him too well, but EJ; don’t let me down all right? I don’t really need anybody to tag with, I could take on these jokers single handedly, but if we must be a tag team for one night on Dynasty, then that’s what will happen. Nas walks around here thinking he’s something special, Pop wants to remind everybody just who he is and me? I just win by any…means…necessary and you Murray? I am not sure what you’re about, but let’s hope winning is something important to you and wanting to prove a point. It’s time to show these knuckleheads just what wrestling is about and who the new blood is around here. I am tired of the past coming back and trying to reclaim what’s mine when they had their shot. They had it and missed. It’s come and gone and it’s time to realize Pop…you ain’t nothing. You weren’t anything then and you ain’t anything now. Nas…you’re the biggest joke walking and talking. You’re considered style, but carry absolutely no substance.

I am ready to set examples of you both and show you two ain’t too important or worth my time. However, it will be fun having my arm raised the winner AGAIN. Something you two haven’t really been used to and never will experience again, especially if I have something to do about it. Schools in session Nas and Pop…it’s time to teach another lesson.

Kicking both of your asses 101.
Tyler Parker
Post November 11th 2014, 9:28 pm by Tyler Parker
Oh, Monroe, if you think putting me up against the Savage Ryans and teaming me up with Aren Mstislav on Dynasty is going throw me off, then you really have no idea just who the hell I am. You have... no... idea. If you had the slightest, then you'd know that I've overcame every obstacle in front of me and that's what this match is; an obstacle. This week is going to be "Strange Bedfellows." See, while the Savage Ryans may be the best of allies, Aren and I are the best of enemies. Both of us have been at it for the past couple of months but today, I'm going to make a promise. A promise that I won't do anything funny this Sunday but I'd be stupid if I asked you to promise the same, Aren. So really, in my mind, this Sunday is going to be three on one. That's fine, I've been backed into a corner many times in my career and I guarantee I'll be backed into many more from here on out but this Sunday, I say we co-exist for one night and one night only. If you can't do that, then I'm prepared for a fight and I sure as hell hope you're prepared too because we aren't facing some nobodies. We have two guys that want nothing more than to beat us down, make us bleed and will do anything to win. I have to say, I admire what they do but this Sunday isn't going to be one-sided. If there's one thing I know how to do, it's fight. That's what I've learned to do in situations like this. See, I'm fully prepared to be in a corner, facing three guys at once. It isn't new to me but I will say that it does get old.

All of my differences with Aren will be put aside on my end but I know that for him, it's going to be a lot harder to just put them aside for one night. For you, Aren, it's going to be hard to be in the same ring as me, knowing full well we're supposed to be a team. I get it, you don't like me. You aren't the only one because there's plenty of others who don't like me just as much as you. I don't like you either but the difference between you and I? I respect you. I respect your heritage and I respect you for what you're able to do in the ring. Personal feelings aside, I respect you but I will make you respect me. That's what it's all about in the end, right? Respect, something you've lacked your entire career and your entire life. I thought you would have learned after House of Glass but you haven't. Not at all. You had it in you to ignore my handshake and you had it in you to slap Mr. DEDEDE in the face last week. You're still an ungrateful child who has a lot of growing up to do. After you captured the National Extreme Championship, your head has gotten bigger but all the while your heart has gotten smaller. If you know any better, then you won't underestimate our opponents. Ryan Savage has made a name for himself for bleeding everywhere, having his head busted open with chairs, barbed wire and so much more. It's like he thrives in pain and he can't get enough of it. I've been in the ring with him before and I know what it's like. Ryan is willing to put his body through hell just to get a win and if you ask me? That's dedication. Even I've underestimated him. When I was in the ring with him for the first time, I was a little taken back by what he can really do in the ring. Outside of the chairs, barbed wire and all of that, he loves to fight and can back up just about everything he says inside of the ring. Ryan has my respect but there's a fine line between extreme and insane and I'm pretty sure he's resting on it.

I will say though that underneath it all, he's someone who knows how to get the job done. I was impressed at how far he could actually go. I've never seen so much blood. The entire time, he had a smile on his face and asked for me. It's insane. Give him your best and he'll beg you for more but there seems to be something in common between him and his tag team partner. It seems to me that they're both the same person, just with a different attitude. On one hand, Ryan will take a beating dish it back out twice as bad but on the other hand, Mr. DEDEDE will just give you the beating of a lifetime. If you want to know why DEDEDE is so far ahead it's because he's smart, he doesn't get too hurt often and when he does, he doesn't make mistakes. DEDEDE is the kind of guy that would knock you out just for giving him a funny look. The kind of guy who doesn't care who he hurts and when he hurts someone, he looks to put them out for good. The kind of guy who has a couple of screws loose in his head and would do absolutely anything to anyone just to make sure that he wins because to him, he who laughs last, laughs best. While Ryan can take the pain and dish it out, DEDEDE more-so just dishes it out. I'm not going to be looking for an easy way out. If it comes down to it, I'll bleed. I'll dish it out, take it and everything and my opponents know they're going to get a fight out of me. Win or lose, they'll know that they were in the fight of their lives and if Aren wants to be a team player and help, then so be it. If he wants to stand back and let me do all of the work, then I'll gladly take the challenge. There hasn't been a fight I've turned down and I'm not going to start now. I've worked too damn hard to get to where I am. I've experienced everything there is to experience. I've won championships and I've lost them. I've been in fights, I've been bloodied and I have been knocked down, dragged around and everything in between. This Sunday is like any other night and like any other night, I'm giving it my all.
Post November 11th 2014, 8:08 pm by Guest
**Maddie is seen backstage**

Oh my god, hey guys! So I didn't win the Vixens Championship, but that is all good up in the hood because did you hear Maddie Nation, chanting "Maddie!" I got the biggest ovation out of anyone in the match; it was so crazy and so touching to see how my best friends care so much about me! Speaking of last Saturday, that was one heck of a Vixens Ladder match, I must say all 6 of us put everything we had into becoming the next Vixens Champion, I came close a couple times, at one point I even tripped on the ladder and had trouble unhooking the title too! Even though that butt face Tarah Nova tried ruining what was a great match, Tarah has some anger issues I might add, and she threw a glass bottle at me earlier like what the heck? If I may Tarah, I know some good anger management techniques if you ever want me to help you, just let me know sweetie! Anyway back to the match, I didn't win but I sure came close, and I gave it 110%, but in the end Lethal won the match, so congratulations to her. Now on the next task in hand, my match for this week’s Showdown, it will be an Inter-gender tag team match, which will feature me! Maddie! And my partner for this week he is the new EAW Interwire Champion! The one the only Matt Miles! Oh my god like I can't believe I get to team with Matt Miles, he is so talented and handsome too like oh my god! Our opponents will be my good friend Desiree Drake and Scott Oasis; it should be one heck of a match! Hopefully with my new bestie in my corner, I can finally win my first match in EAW! Oh and I didn't forget Matt, next time I see you, I will get you a big hug and ill teach you our secret handshake, I did the same thing with Chelsea before our debut match, however she ended up stabbing me in the back, I am not mad at you Chelsea, you did what you had to do, but if you ever want to be my friend again, of course I will be right there to help you out! Anyway Matt, oh my god we should totally grab some dinner or play some XBOX or something before our big match together! I mean that is what best friends do however if you are super busy then I totally understand! 

Once again I just want to thank all my best friends out there, Maddie Nation! For chanting my name at the Supershow on Saturday, it was so awesome, and I just appreciate your support! And if I could I would give you all a big hug right now (Maddie goes over to the camera and hugs it as if she was hugging the fans) You guys are just so sweet and I feel like nobody ever gives you the satisfaction of what you guys bring to the table, I feel like most people are just looking out for themselves and their own interests and don’t “have the time” to make you guys, the paying customers who help pay their paychecks every week, just to even put a smile on your face. I know I must sound like a broken record here. But it’s true. I truly love all of you “fans” even though I hate that word, because you guys aren’t fans you are my best friends, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I will do anything to help you guys out. I will do anything to entertain you. And my goal is to become Vixens Champion, but when I become Vixens Champion, it just won’t be me becoming Vixens Champion; WE will be Vixens Champion, because we would have earned that title together, because with our support, you guys motivating me, week in and week out, it will be all worth it. So I encourage you all, who want to be a part of “Maddie Nation” stay strong, ride it out. Sure things might get tough before we get to where we want, because in the end the wait will be well worth it. Thank you all!

**Maddie once again gives the camera a big hug, as if she was hugging the fans, also she hugs the camera guy “just for the heck of it ;p**
TLA
Post November 11th 2014, 7:28 pm by TLA
(The scene opens to a courtroom. The seats within are all empty aside from the bench where a lone judge looms over the proceedings. There is no jury, no audience past the bar, however a baliff has been positioned there as if to defend from some unknown threat within the empty room. A loud banging reverberates throughout the room as the judge pounds his gavel.)

King Mustafa: The royal court of King Mustafa is now in session! Today Mustafa shall call the case of Kevin Devastation versus Tiberius Jones. Are both sides ready?

Pantera Negra: Tiberius Jones is not ready.

King Mustafa: That is a matter to be judged! Perhaps Mustafa should not ask that question when he is indeed present to determine the readiness of the defendant in question... But Mustafa does get ahead of himself... Now!

(King Mustafa bangs the gavel again for no apparent reason.)

King Mustafa: Tiberius Jones you have been brought to King Mustafa and the Rope to face your second trial. Kevin Devastation has led you through Hell and you have survived with ease! Quite a feat Mustafa must say, however the true trials are yet to come. Allow Mustafa to be your judge and jury.

Pantera Negra: Allow The Rope to be your executioner.

King Mustafa: Only if he is guilty... So the first question Mustafa must pose is... Tiberius Jones what is your plea?

(King Mustafa waits silently as loud California traffic can be heard in the distance.)

King Mustafa: We are a long way from Battle Creek Mr. Jones, yet even further from Mustafa's homeland. Mustafa sees you for who are you are Tiberius Jones. You are the Komodo Dragon... the Brazen Beast!!! These are impressive names and Mustafa marvels at your boldness. Your outspoken nature. It is what gets you into trouble is it not? The clash with authority that has defined your short time on Dynasty. 

Pantera Negra: Kevin Devastation... Kevin Devastation is a man who cares only about himself. Yet now he has the tedious job of booking matches and elevating his product. He is a general manager who manages people who he could not care less about. So if he has turned his attention to you Tiberius Jones, you must be very important to him.

King Mustafa: Perhaps you are his plaything Tiberius? Mustafa must wonder if you are truly the threat that so many think you are. Mustafa saw you at House of Glass and he was most impressed. Imagine the things that we could do together! It is a travesty therefore that Mustafa must evaluate you for Kevin Devastation. After all... there is a job to be done.

Pantera Negra: I have nothing against you Tiberius Jones. I have simply been placed against you as a trial, as a test for you to overcome. I will push you to the limits of your physical capabilities and beyond. Contracts and petty conflicts with authority mean nothing to me. I am on a mission to raise lucha libre from the darkness of the underground to a Dynasty within the mainstream light. 

King Mustafa: You have been through Hell Tiberius. Yet nobody fears a place. It is simply a place. What then do you fear Tiberius Jones? Do you fear the devil himself? Kevin Devastation has been associated with the devil many times... But that is not truly what you fear... Mustafa knows this. No man fears the devil... but he fears what the devil may do.

Pantera Negra: Kevin Devastation is not your problem. He's not the one who is going to hurt you. You see Tiberius Jones I do not want you to be afraid. I want you fearless. That is the secret to overcoming this next trial. 

King Mustafa: Or is it truly? Perhaps you should be afraid Mustafa declares! Perhaps fear is the only sane way to enter the ring and dance with death! Is it not healthier to be aware of your inevitable fate? Is it not ignorance to wander blindly into the unknown of the devil's cavern?

Pantera Negra: You have the tools then, Tiberius Jones to breath fire into the darkness and create light where none exists. I then have the task to extinguish that flame. You see Tiberius Jones... that is why I am really here. Kevin Devastation can talk of tests and trials, of proving yourself, of truly earning your contract. But in your heart you know what he really wants. He wants to end your young career before it can truly begin. He wants an executioner rather than a judge. 

King Mustafa: Perhaps you are right... Mustafa may have gotten a little too carried away in his haste. Yet Mustafa is enjoying himself far too much... thus the trial must continue! It pleases Mustafa to test your strength of mind just as Pantera Negra will test your body. And so Mustafa invites a response... from you Tiberius Jones. A response to the accusations laid before you today. A response to Mustafa to truly test your resolve. To prove to the entire world that you are the future of EAW. You may not be able to convince Kevin Devastation of your worth... but perhaps you can convince Mustafa.

Pantera Negra: As far as the Rope is concerned... you do not need to prove yourself to me. Your worth will be measured in how far you can stretch me. But you will not break me, of this I am sure. Get your fire ready young dragon... because night is falling...

King Mustafa: The trial of Tiberius Jones shall continue... after a short recess.

(King Mustafa pounds his gavel loudly as the scene fades to black.)
Cameron Ella Ava
Post November 11th 2014, 6:17 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Voltage

I think it is so refreshing for me to be called the white knight, the person that rushes to other people’s aids, whenever they need help. It is so nice to feel like I am needed around. If one were to call me a white knight a few years ago, I would assume that they were lying because the conception that everyone had about me was that I was a damsel in distress; that I was the one that needed to be recused. A few years later, the tables have turned and I am the one that gets the save the day from an angry Tarah Nova, who has set her sights on demolishing every Vixen that comes her way. Wow, it seems like it hasn’t been a few weeks that we have been able to see the Vixens Division have the drive and will to compete and Tarah wants to ruin that. Tarah wants to destroy the Division that recently rose up from the ashes and she wants to start with me. She wants to start with me? I admire that she wants to go for a big dog and not the little puppies that are within the Division.

If you try to make a dog angry, it will bite you. In human terms, Tarah trigged something within me that I have tried to avoid for a while now and that is the hidden dark side.  On one hand, she might appreciate the fact that I will never back down from her pettiness and harsh actions, but on the other hand, it can and probably will frustrated her because I do not give up easily. The words “giving up” are not part of my vocabulary because it is something that I have never done before. Another thing is that I only get involved in matters if the things that are being done are wrong. I think what Tarah did at the Showdown Supershow was uncalled for. She can swerve the discussion and acknowledge that I stuck my nose in her business, but I can also point out that she stuck her nose where it did not belong. Tarah was not even in the match card for the Vixens Championship. What occurred out there was so coward-like and it shows the type of character that she truly is. She’s nothing, but a coward and she likes it when the fight is fair to her.

Obviously, I knew what would have occurred if I did not go out there. She would have demolished all of those Vixens, after they have placed their bodies on the line in a ladder match. It would have been a message directly to me, but the thing is: I hear Tarah loud and clear. I know that her actions speak as loud as her voice and that she does not kid around. I took her quite seriously, when she cut my cheek with the knife. I know that wrestling her is not going to be a day at an amusement park. It’s not going to be Knott’s Merry Farm, but Knott’s Scary Farm! She tries to hype herself of being this scary and intimidating woman that is “The Vixen Killer” of the Vixens Division and that she is not the woman that you would love to get your nails done with. So, why aren’t I backing down? Why do I still stand here talking to her? As the so-called “Vixen Killer”, she has been doing a crappy job at trying to strike fear in my eyes because I can’t wait for the Blackout Match at Shock Value. I can’t wait to send her back to the hospital and hopefully, she returns with a new objective.

I’ve wrestled Tarah and I’ve beaten her before. I guess, she failed to bring that up because I know how she wants to look stronger, when compared to me. Well, if she wants to compare her credentials to mine, I have done a lot more in EAW than she has. I am a Hall of Famer, a back-to-back Vixen of the Year, a two-time Vixens Champion, the first Vixen to compete in a Cash in the Vault match, I’ve competed in the Grand Rampage match, I’ve ended the career of Jaywalker and most importantly, I became the first Vixen to hold an Extremist championship.  You do not see Tarah Nova getting the opportunities that I have earned. Instead, you get her trying to be the stronger person and attacking defenseless Vixens that have done nothing wrong with her. Sadly, they were the victims of the wrong time, wrong place, but I think that Tarah needs to be stopped before she could cause any more damage not only to herself, but to anyone else that get sucked into her drama. So, I may be teaming with the loon, but the last thing on her mind should be on trying to get the upper hand on me because I believe there are two other Vixens that she will love to use to get a message to me. I would advise her to play smart, but I don’t think that she is smart enough to know what happens, when she messes with the wrong people.

If she does that, this is one thing that the so-called “white knight” cannot save her from. Hopefully, Tarah knows how to play her cards right and not fuck this up for herself.
Tarah Nova
Post November 11th 2014, 3:43 pm by Tarah Nova
*The camera begins to roll as a angry, Tarah Nova storms down the hallway backstage. As she gets closer to the cameraman, she picks up a glass bottle from the table and throws it against the wall, shattering it. Grabbing another bottle, she throws it at a nearby Vixen, Maddie, who lets out a scream. Tarah growls and screams back at her, making Maddie run away in tears. She then lets out an annoyed sigh and glares at the camera.*

Damn Vixens. Burn them all. Every last one of them. Its not fair that newbies like Chelsea, Maddie, Laura Amber Williams and Desiree Drake got the chance to be in a title match before me. Not to mention that Kendra and Lethal, who just came back not even two months ago, got to be in the match as well. I mean what’s the matter with you all? You all know that I DESERVED to be in that match on Showdown's Super show. I deserved to climb up that ladder and finally hold the Vixens title. Oh, and I was about to do exactly that but someone had to come save the day. But, wasn’t that what I was suppose to be doing? I was going to save the whole division from the likes of the useless ones. I have been here in EAW for a long time. I have done it all and yet, where is my title match? Where is my time to shine? Why does a pathic excuse of a Monster get the title? What has she done another then pull some barbie dolls around the ring a few times. I have done so much for this company, for the fans; that I deserved a title match, god damnit. I have weeded out the dead weight in the division, got burned alive for this place. I have been beaten and bruised and I can’t even remember most of it. Though, It sounds like I’m complaining but really you would be saying the same things if you were me. *Tarah shakes her head before smirking at the camera* I’ll just take all the pent up rage I have and use it in my match on Voltage against the Kendra Shamez and our New Vixens Champion, Lethal. To make my night even better, I have to team with Cameron, the Vixens’ White Knight. My night keeps on getting better, doesn’t it?

Speaking of the our White Knight, Cameron, you must feel pretty good about yourself that you saved the Ladder match from me? I should've known that you would put your nose in something that didn’t concern you. Then you had the nerve to talk about me even when we’re teaming this week. Though, You made me laugh when you said you had a dark side of you. Are you speaking about ending your besties career? But I mean of course he let you end it, he was old new. A has been, taking up space for the new and better Extremists. The Extremists of tomorrow and I believe thats what you are doing this very moment. Taking up space. It’s such a pity too, you still being here. I only had hoped that Jaywalker would’ve won the title instead of you. I feel like EAW you be a happier place with you gone. But alas, you just had to beat him didn’t you? But that does matter, none of the past matters. You speak about me getting burned alive and not coming back sooner? I did the smart thing. I maybe have been out for several months but I came back to EAW better then ever. I came back and haven’t lost a match yet. I have fought, beaten and basically dominated half of the Vixens Division. That is why I am called “The Vixen Killer”. I am good at what I do and thats taking out Vixens. So why should I be scared of you, huh? I don’t understand why I should be shaking in my boot right now. Please enlighten me, oh great and power Cameron Ella Ava! Is it because your a Hall of Famer and ex Vixen Champion? No, thats not it. Oh, maybe its because you have more experience in the ring then me? Well, I have seven years under my belt from the Indys but I guess that doesn’t matter to you. But thats not the point, Cameron. MY point is that I have already beaten you twice and I tell you what, you're nothing special in the ring. So why don't you just focus on our tag team match and after that you and I will beat the holy shit out of each other. Now, if you excuse me, I have a so called Monster and walking barbie doll to handle.

Oh little Lethal, after the match you had a interview and said that no one can stop you, not Kendra, not Desiree…Not even me, which, lets face it is a total lie. I mean hate to tell you this but I’m not like the other Vixens. In fact, everyone in this company are all copies of a copy, even you. I mean, you're not the first quote in quote ‘Monster’ that I have stood across the ring from. You're certainly not the scariest ether. In fact I see nothing scary about you. I just don’t see why the other Vixens are so afraid. Is it because you a tall freak of nature? Or maybe you're just taking your pain and fear out of the useless Vixens. Maybe, just maybe you're scared of something and I think behind every so called monster is a past filled with lies and pain. Isnt that right, Lethal? It could be true or not but either way you being a monster won’t stop me from winning this match. Not you or your partner Kendra, which I don't see you guys getting along for the match anyway. I could see it in your eyes when you said her name that you wanted to rip the blonde hair off her pretty head. I wouldn’t stop you if you tried on Voltage, she needs a new makeover anyway. Speaking of Kendra, I’m sure you weren’t to happy that I stole the spotlight from you and the other girls at the SuperShow. To tell you the truth, I don’t care about the spotlight but I do deserve it more than you do and thats a fact. Hell I am the one that everyone from the back to the EAW  universe was talking about, no you or the new champion. Me, Tarah Nova. I became a fan favorite believe or not and its funny that Vixens like you are becoming old new. So just like at Showdown's SuperShow, I’m going to steal the spotlight from the both of you again on Voltage. Believe That.

*Tarah pushes the camera out of her face before storming down the hall, disappearing around the corner. Before the camera faded to black, the same scream from earlier happens again with Tara’s laughers echoing after it.*

Norman Hellion
Post November 11th 2014, 3:36 pm by Norman Hellion
It wasn't easy or pretty, but at the Showdown Super Show, Norman walked away with a win - a big win. The match was as advertised. It was a straight up war between two men who damn near killed each other while fighting in the brutal trenches - but in the end, Norman had more fight in him. He wanted it more, period. Like I said last week, you are seeing a different side of Norman - a determined one. When he is willing to hurt someone on his own, without me trying to convince him to do it, he is damn near unstoppable. The reason why I said "damn near" is because he still has work to do. This is a long process but thus far, I am pleased with the results. Let's be honest, you were probably expecting me to laugh while I say I told you so, but I won't and I'm not going to. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not a bad person. Besides its not like we dominated Stan, so there isn't much room for me to brag. If anything, his performance at the super show almost makes me respect him - almost. Even though we  got ourselves a nice win, there is another big match ahead of us, so we must remain grounded and humbled. You see it on the horizon Norman? It's coming towards us and it will be right in front of us in a couple of weeks. Of course I'm talking about Shock Value. It's the destination where this rivalry between RAGNAROK and ELITE is put to rest. And when I say put to rest, I mean Brian's, Devan's, and Stan's careers. I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but Stan - you have been underperforming. When this first started I remember you rallying up the troops, telling Brian and Devan everything they wanted to hear. They believed every word that came out of your mouth, but you are the one who constantly fails to practice what you preach. It was you who was thrown into the shards of glass at House of Glass and it was you who fell at Norman's feet at the Super Show and it was you who Hades pinned in our triple threat match. You are a Hall of Famer and at home your trophy case is filled with championships and awards. So my question to you is this: what happened to that man? What happened to man who was "elite"? I'll answer it for you - that version of Starr Stan is dead. Don't get me wrong - it's never too late to resurrect your career, but as you observe the Showdown roster, from top to bottom you see a bunch of young competitors who are hungry to reach the level of success that you have. You look at guys like Norman, Matt Miles, Scott Oasis, William Black, Zach Genesis and so on, you realize that it's only a matter of time until you become an afterthought. Now, now, now- don't get mad at what I just said because at Shock Value you have an opportunity to prove me wrong. You have an opportunity to save the day. You have an opportunity to slice RAGNAROK's momentum by the throat and watch it drain out. You might even have an opportunity to get rid of us altogether and I'm sure people would just love to see that happen because they are sick and tired of watching us bully and terrorize their beloved extremists. But for that to happen, you will have to do what I told you last time: you will have to go through Norman, and when you throw in Lannister and Brody having my back as I have theirs, all I have to say is good luck - you'll need it HAHAHAHA. Ahh Shock Value can't come soon enough because Brian and Devan in particular must pay for their sins. Devan hurt my friend Brody on Voltage and now I must hurt him in return, as I help my friend get revenge. And Brian? He cost Lannister the Answers World championship. THAT TITLE SHOULD BE IN RAGNAROK'S POSSESSION DAMN IT. And I haven't forgotten about the time he got lucky against Norman on Showdown. Let's just say you deserve what's coming to you, Brian.

But until Shock Value, I must set back the clock and deal with a familiar foe. Vic Vendetta, the Interwire champion - wait my mistake, the former Interwire champion that is. Let's cut to the chase Vic, I don't like you and you don't like me, but I do know that you like Norman. When we used to talk back and forth, you always tried to get Norman to leave me so he could follow you and Charles Manson. Under your leadership, you promised him a better life and a more successful wrestling career. And you were so close to convincing him. So close, yet so far. You see Vic - Norman and I, we are a package deal. If you try to split us apart, the answer will always be no, which I told you many times before. But the word no doesn't fly with you because you are so used to getting what you want. You might not know this, but Norman - he made you. He made you relevant again for a few months. People started to actually give a damn about you because whenever there is something Norman related, such as a feud or match, people are immediately intrigued. Look at you now Vic. Freshly coming off a loss. I can see that you've changed. You are no longer a man of your word. I remember leading up to your match at the Super Show, you told Matt that, "Only one of us gets to leave this world in peace. The other, in pieces. Which one will be?" We all know the answer to that question, obviously. And I'm aware that the vultures played a part, but at the end of the day, you still lost. Now you're in a similar position as Norman when he lost that exact title. Either you get up and dust your shoulders off, or you continue to lay down and feel sorry for yourself. For a while, Norman chose option two. But once I contacted Lannister and Brody, Norman has been better than ever. He's fighting with an actual purpose instead of just competing for individual success. The RAGNAROK alliance most likely makes you jealous because those two men were able to do something that you will never be able to do and that's convince Norman and I to join them, to fight side by side. But you did convince one man to follow your orders - Moonlight Predator. Fun fact, he was Norman's friend. They were involved in a few tag matches in the past and their chemistry was surprisingly good, given they didn't know each other that well, but that didn't stop a mutual respect from growing. I'll admit that when he decided to align himself with you of all people, I was hurt because I know he was committing career suicide - and sadly, I was right. You let your nephew punt him in the skull three times, I believe. And you just watched. You didn't move a muscle because the man who supposedly isn't afraid of anything, didn't want to get involved because he thought the Agents of Extreme would overpower him. Which is probably right, but we will never truly know the answer because one man was too busy shaking in his boots. So you see, Ares didn't kill MP's career - you did. And every time I see your pudgy face I will remember that moment, even more than the time you took the InterWire championship from Norman at Pain for Pride. This week you can talk about your wins against Norman all you want, which is what Stan did last week, but it won't help you in any way. It won't get under my skin and it won't bother Norman in the slightest. Your mind games no longer work. He now has friends who have his back so he doesn't have to force himself to believe the good in you because there is none. You showed your true colors and this week I will do your punk nephew a favor as I soften you up for him. There are rumors going around that this match will have a stipulation added to it, but Murrow won't confirm or deny those rumors until Saturday night. Honestly it doesn't matter to me either way. I know EAW is trying to go against its extreme roots under Crash's power, but I don't know if I can obey those rules, especially this week because I won't rest until you're placed six feet under. 
Jamie O'Hara
Post November 11th 2014, 7:03 am by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo
The Last Stop ‘till The Edge Of Humanity

The sun rises over a wasteland. The light revealing the rust that has decayed the now empty, dead factories. The camera cuts to a railway track that leads out onto a bridge spanning a lake; the weeds cover the true age of the metal. The fence that once kept animals and people out has now become utterly useless with gaping gaps, torn by people looking for a sense of adventure. The station that lies in the middle of the complex is no different than the other buildings. The glass ceiling that once covered the platforms has fallen through and still lies on the ground below, the brick walls are covered with graffiti, almost every inch and the platforms themselves are covered in dust. The life that was once here passed many years ago, any memories that were once present are now long gone. Jamie O’Hara emerges from the shadows of a public waiting room wearing a pair of jeans and a tight fit t-shirt with his “Aussie Made” logo on the front; his hair is shaved down the sides and slicked to the back, a cocky grin dashing across his face. Every step he takes creates a cloud of dust.

O’Hara~
I wonder if in these decaying ruins life can ever prosper again?

One last stop. One last stop until the end of the line and I am slowly becoming more obsessive over that fact.  I’m counting the days. I’m counting the hours. I’m counting the minutes until I’m able to put a true and fitting end to all of this and move on to bigger and greater things. Lochlan Rossdale will become nothing more than a faint memory; just another person I had to overcome. Had I known the fallout from our first match up, I would have ended it there and then but on the other hand, it’s been a joy to watch his mind decay as the weeks have gone by. It’s undeniable he’s been clutching at more and more straws to justify his faults, to make himself feel like something of worth; all it does is show the world how fragile he is.

Though, it’s cute. I’ve been labeled a coward for weeks, told how I’m running yet this past week, Rossdale decided to head for higher ground when the punches became a bit too much; ran into the crowd. Though I followed suit, not wanting to see him escape, it’s just a shame that I didn’t have anyone to rely on to beat him down in the middle of the ring first. Then again I’ve never had to rely on anyone in my life to send a message or get a particular job done. Of the many, many things that tend to escape the mind of Rossdale, the mere fact he’s had to rely on others to leave a single scar on my body and the following denial is one of the more enjoyable things about the guy. I could go through the usual dribble, “LOL WATCH AND LEARN” when it comes to the fact Rossdale will be sitting there at commentary but I know it’s useless. His ego has become too big to see anything but what he only wants to see; he’ll watch closely I’m sure, just chuckling to himself about how such a technically gifted he is. I’ll personally bring a mirror to ringside so he can admire himself and his “God-like” ability. That’s another thing; surely I’m not the only one here who’s starting to believe he doesn’t understand sarcasm? 

But my attention really does need to be on Lord Ste—Fuck. I mean Jacob Ste—Fuck me. SEPHIROTH…or some new identity he’s decided to throw up. I think I have more luck in Vegas than I do remembering this bloke’s persona.

Now, let me be blunt here Sephiroth, you’re walking into a fight and there’s absolutely no chance of you winning.

See, last week I decided to put my frustrations and my desire to see Lochlan Rossdale leave on a stretcher because I wanted to ensure he makes it to Shock Value. Those frustrations I had then are still here and I believe a message must be sent. Well, it isn’t a must; our match is quite worthless in the big scheme of things. It’s rather unfortunate that it’s this week, one week out from your opportunity to be relevant again and you could very well be walking into Phoenix being nothing more than cannon fodder for Ryan Savage. Although, that’s not a bad idea come to think of it. I’m going to use you to send a message to send to Rossdale before our match next week; whether that message ends with a win in my column or a loss, it doesn’t actually matter. I couldn’t really care about your little date or some title Impact decided to make to give Quality Control some ounce of respect given it will become nothing but a relic of the past in due time.

But you know what makes me more interested in you Sephiroth? Is that you’re just another man filled with hate, stock full of false promises that will never come to fruition regardless of how many times you try to claim they will. Now, that isn’t interesting at all, rather boring in fact it’s second only to Rossdale’s time on the microphone but what gets my attention and adds a bit of spice to it all is that you claim to hate everyone, hate everything yet you gladly joined Quality Control. Is it because the façade you put up isn’t telling the full story or is that you’re actually a piss weak individual, too tired of being “Jacob Steele”, accomplishing basically nothing and craving success?  The latter making you just as pathetic and worthless as the other members of your little group. Truth is in my short time here I’ve heard your name be tossed up but I always thought you just another scrub that didn’t have the ticker to go any further than some now defunct title and quit.

To be honest, if I was a stuck up, arrogant champion I wouldn’t even show up on Friday night. Nothing to really prove against you and the challenger who wishes to wipe me out will be sitting there admiring himself and how could I forget the ever-looming threat of Quality Control? Friday night is a recipe to send me to the scrap heap and see one match be crossed off for Shock Value and the guy I would probably expect to even it up out of pure hate for you lot is banned from the building. Funny thing is I was born and raised to survive anything that’s thrown my way. Quality Control? Lochlan Rossdale? Y2Impact? You? You all need to understand that you’re probably one of the least worrying threats I’ve encountered. It makes Voltage seem…enjoyable…exciting where as others would shit their pants and look for a way to run.

I’m coming to fight. I’m coming to send a message. What poor timing for you.

The camera cuts back to the close up of the train tracks. The weeds slowly begin to return back into the ground; the rust begins to fade and for the first time in years, light hits the shiny metal. It fades back to an overview of the station to reveal it back to its once prosperous state. The glass has returned to the ceiling, the graffiti has been wiped allowing the vibrant brick to be restored. The factories that surrounded it have returned to their former glory. Life has been restored.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post November 10th 2014, 6:45 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Voltage

There is a darker side of me that I have tried my best to keep it shut and locked in its own cage. I have done my best to not good deep within my soul into that dark, dark corner of mine because there are times that I cannot even control that side of me. I try not going into that dark and scary place for my personal gain. I try to resolve my issues the best way I can and that is permanently demonstrating to them that I am not someone that they can push around until she retaliates. That if you do that, it will be the BIGGEST mistake of someone’s life. However, Tarah Nova did not do that to me. She did not make me retaliate, but she really brought things into the light. She proved to me that she is determined and sadistic as they come, but I know that she wanted me to coward out of her way, but her planned failed because I am not that type of person that gives up easily. I am willing to get a few battle scars in order to prove my point on in Tarah’s case, to give her a little of that “shock value”  that people always look forward out of me.

These past several months have been some of the most emotional and life threatening months of my entire career because it seemed like every match that I participated in, I was fighting for my career and legacy in EAW. I was able to defeat the Heart Break Boy and Jaywalker, ending their careers in less than a six month period. Now, I have to deal with another life risking match that could possibly end my life if things do not turn out my way. Tarah is a woman that is familiar with these type of matches. Hell, she got herself set on fire at Dia Del Diablo and did not show up until several months later. The difference between her and I was that I was able to get right back up after a life risking match. I may have ended the career of my best friend, but I manage to arrive on the next show because I knew it was something that I had to do. I managed to come to the next Dynasty when I ended the career of Jaywalker because it was something that I had to do. My point is: we all have to continue what we love to do, even though things have occurred that we never expected for them to happen.

For example, I gave Tarah a blessing in disguise. This is her big and shinning opportunity to end my career on the spot. We have a Blackout Match at Shock Value! One of our careers is going to fade into black and that will be the last that you would probably hear about one of us—hopefully, Tarah. However, I believe if Tarah placed her mind into it, she could rise up from the electrical grave and resurrect in front of our very eyes. Still, that grave is going to be deep and real difficult for anyone to get out of as well as watching every Vixen getting crusaded by Tarah as she tries to live her dream about being a “Vixen Killer”—yeah, just because you managed to be one step ahead of me last week does not make you a Vixen Killer at all. If you really want to live up to your fantasy nickname for yourself, you might want to manage to get rid of me and that will make almost all of the Vixens in the Division piss their pants. If the ladies want to know, Tarah is not scaring me at all, but she should be scared of me because I’ve been through more hell than she has in her short span in EAW.

I hope that Tarah can learn how to become a team player in a span of five days because when we walk into Voltage, we are going to be tag team partners as we face Kendra Shamez and the new Vixens Champion, Lethal. First things first, Lethal congratulations on adding your name to the list of great Vixens have held that championship, but I hope you know what you are getting yourself into because you are that main target out of all the women. You are going to be the woman with a target on her back…and Kendra, valiant effort, but it just was not good enough to win the match. I find this to be an interesting situation that we are in. Kendra and Lethal do not like one another and Tarah and I are ready to rip each other’s heads out of our necks. What is the question on everyone’s mind is: which team is going to snap first? Just by looking at who my partner is, I think that she has snapped a long time ago. I mean, who messes with me just for the hell of it? In the EAW handbook, one of the rules should be to never mess with me for the hell of it. The results are never pretty for them.

Well, it’s their grave—or at least, Tarah’s grave. Now, she gets to lie on it and go to a peaceful sleep. I do admire her fearlessness, but I hope she does not mistake it for stupidity because last week, when she cut my cheek with a knife, that was a pretty stupid move on her part because I got a cool scare to look at. I think it makes me look tough if I say so myself; I think it makes me look like I am not afraid to get into a big fight and that I am not afraid to throw a punch. I’m not afraid to fight anyone that comes right in front of me. So Lethal, Kendra, hit me with your best shot because I may be down for about a second, but I always get right back up.
VENTURA.
Post November 10th 2014, 10:16 am by VENTURA.
The Entourage continues their voyage...

[The camera flicks on, and the feed slowly airs to feature the outside of Ventura's mansion, based in Albany, New York. The camera transitions to another area, where a gigantic water fountain is seen right at the middle of his gates. Dogs can be seen running around all about the house, with the employees laughing heartily as they share in pleasant conversations.]

[The camera now transitions into the inside of the mansion, as the whole gang are shown up together. The Entourage are seen altogether in the living room, and they all converse with each other. Chelsea is shown lying down on a couch, with her all-black leather dress. Desiree is shown sitting down on the dining table, doing her makeup. Troy is shown standing near the windows, as he laughs while talking on his phone, and Ventura is shown sitting down several inches apart from Chelsea, as he appears to be reading the Bible. For some time, the scene reminds talkative, until Ventura decides to speak up clearly.]

Ventura -standing up-: Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me so much joy and happiness to declare to you all, that the Entourage have concluded their first mission!

[Desiree, Troy and Chelsea both cheer along, as they all walk closer towards to Ventura, who nods his head at each and every one of them.]

Ventura: First of all, do any of you have any questions about what happened on Dynasty? If we did, the floor is yours to explain..

Chelsea: I got a question...

[Chelsea grabs a blackened baseball bat from under the couch, as she waves it all around. Desiree begins to scream, as she runs to hold on to Ventura's shoulders fight.]

Chelsea: Calm down, Scarlett Johansson, you are not worth of my concerns.

Desiree:
My apologies, Chewbacca.

Ventura: YES..the question, please?

Chelsea: Why didn't you let me handle CJ and that Blood guy all on my own?

Desiree: Me too, Johnathan. You know of my enticing charms..

Ventura: Well, you ladies are indeed impressive, but it wasn't worth you two competing against those two. We needed to create a bigger impact, to diagnose everyone with the awareness that The Entourage have arrived inside the dome of EAW. Troy, and I, as the patriarchs of this group, had to begin things under our own turf. Maybe soon, you two can become the matriarchs and do the same.

Chelsea -swinging the bat excessively-: I can't wait any longer...

Ventura:
Well that is something that I can't take control of, Chelsea...-Ventura slowly grabs the bat from the infuriated Chelsea, as she goes back lying down- You two will definitely have your time to shine later on. But as of what happened last night, it was just a mere revision of what I said earlier before. CJ and Blood wanted to belittle us, to look at every screw of our jointing group, and try their hardest o loosen us out. Did they succeed?

Troy: Fuck no...

Ventura: Of course they didn't, because they applied their kid senses on the test against us, hoping to GOD that they would grant them some power to overcome how many years of experience between the four of us.

Chelsea: Over 0.1 G's..

Ventura: OVER 0.1G's......wait, did you just make that up for a 100?

Chelsea: Indeed.

Ventura: Nice, nice. Over 0.1G's of experience, and these children thought that they could use that as an advantage, that they can use their kiddy brains to out-think and over-smart us. Boy were they wrong. In our debuts, we crushed them, we demolished them, we showed the whole world the fragments of the still corrupt society that is still being put on display. CJ and Blood, as it stands, can continue to participate in matches for Dynasty, or for any other event. But for the long run, they are simply...

Ventura, Desiree, Chelsea and Troy: DONE.

Ventura: Indeed. This now brings us to this week on Dynasty, and we've finally got a problem here, folks.

Chelsea: The Lucian Black guy?

Ventura:
The Lucian Black guy.

Desiree: He does look a bit intimidating with all those tats he got.

Troy:
What's all the hoopla? I can take care of this guy under a quick flash, let alone take a thousands of Lucian Black.

Ventura:
I love the fighting spirit, Troy, but unfortunately, I will have to be the man to square up with him.

Troy: No Entourage? What the hell man...

Ventura: It is for the best, I suppose. Desiree is going over to Showdown for her tag, while both of you appear to have the week off.

[Troy smirks as he slowly turns around to Chelsea, who raises a strong fist at his face. Troy quickly turns around, moving his eyes about.]

Ventura: So Lucian, Lucian, Lucian. It appears to me that fate has decided to make us cross paths for the first time ever. That is such a rare condition, especially in a case where we usually face the same, collective people that we have faced in the past. Now that we meet, I must say, I am impressed. Over at Dynasty, you basically perished Eric Shaw. You took his whole body, and basically disassembled him from top to bottom, just because you wanted..uh....you wanted something that you have deserved? You destroyed a man that potentially had a family, with his wife and children, just so that you can get what you deserved? I know that violence intends to be the innuendo that a person committing the violence should receive some attention or reward, but to this point, it is just plain silly, and I think you can feel the same thing. So, if I could just mingle with your mind, you are possibly telling me that you are going to resort to do the same act that you did against Eric Shaw, against me? Is that where I am hitting at? You are going to use those same tactics, to continue express how much you "deserve" something? Take a timeout, because I am not like Eric, and I am not like the typical wrestler that you face each and every time. I am different from everyone. You may have the advantages against everyone because of your physique and size, but that isn't the gigantic advantage that you will always have. I, also, am quick, technical, thoughtful, always vigilant when targeting my foes. Those are two traits that completely separate us. This match won't get ayou anything that you deserved, because I know for a fact that what I deserve still isn't in the plate. But am I complaining? Am I arguing? No, because this isn't a freaking nursery school where we whine all day and do crazy acts just to get something. I know for a fact that I have longed to become the Answers World Champion, but I kept my mouth shut because I know that there are people in front of me that want to get the deal done first, and I cannot excuse them. However, the Entourage is a group that is here to work as a faction, in which the four of us can collectively work together to reach that summit of accolades more efficiently. But, you beat up a young kid because you "deserve" something. Give me a break, son.

Chelsea: I don't know, John, this kid could have something in him.

Ventura: And I also got something in me.

[Silence swiftly emerges, as The Entourage look upon each other, staring at each others' eyes. The camera slowly dims on Ventura's face, who remains to have an intense look, while looking at his windows' reflection of the PRODIGY sign that is on top of his mansion.]
Post November 10th 2014, 3:20 am by Guest
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 French%20flag STATE OF ADDRESS EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 29 French%20flag

All of our hopes, flushed down the drain.  Our plan for ze' future, foiled.  All of our hard work, deemed meaningless.  And it's all z'anks to one very small man, Brian Daniels.

Mr. Daniels, we have a saying in my country, "Aux grands maux, les grands remèdes."  In your native tongue I believe it means, "Desperate diseases call for desperate remedies."  For quite some time you have been as pesky as ze' common cold.  Just when we z'ought we'd gotten rid of you, you come back a day later to cause us more grief.  Typical Americans.  Despite ze' fact you're engaging in a war where ze' conditions leave you at a disadvantage, you insist on butting your nose into our personal affairs.  Why couldn't you practice what your kind did in the commencement of World War I by staying neutral?  Because I assure you z'ere is no reward in playing hero.

After ze'...how you say...crap..you pulled two days ago, you are lucky to even be brea'zing!  How dare you blatantly disrespect Ze' Angel of Debt in ze' ways z'at you have?  Interrupting his majesty's heartfelt adieu to ze' Voltage Estate and intruding on our Answers Championship match for ze' sake of your pride has put you in a hole financially.  Not only do you owe China, but now you owe us as well.  Only we aren't here for your money...it's noz'ing but green dye and print on useless paper...what we seek is some'zing much more valuable in ze' form of retribution.  From us you took our future on Showdown, so in return we will bestow a lifetime of misery and pain on Voltage.  And if z'ere is any'zing left when Sebastian is done, we'll take what is left of your career as a small consolation prize.  Once we're finished with you, you'd be lucky to even make it to Shock Value with ze' rest of your pa'zetic team.  For Y2Impact to even insinuate z'at Elite is competition to RAGNAROK is heinous.  You're a joke, 3 men with a hero complex who've united to stop ze' unstoppable.  Perhaps if we dwelled in ze' world of fiction you would stand a fighting chance, but z'is is the real world.  Z'ere may be men in tights here, but z'ere are no saviors...only victims of RAGNAROK.

Make note of z'is now little man, Sebastian will stop at noz'ing to correct a wrong, to resolve a debt, and your hind is next on his list of insolvents.

Rappelez-vous , l'orgueil précède la chute.
Remember, pride goes before a fall.
Mstislav
Post November 8th 2014, 10:19 pm by Mstislav
Oh Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. The man who thinks he’s God still has time to mess up his round of intimidation. You see Ryan this “underling” had to call your bluff because what would he be if he let such asinine things get said and not take the time of day to say something about it. Clearly he’d be a fool to not take it. I mean what you’ve said is just a gold mine, you have given words that with just a little tool of persuasion and manipulation I am able to make you regret ever saying such things. Now Ryan, for what it’s worth you’ve made me ponder, you’ve made me go over what to say, what to do, but that was because I was afraid of you. But now just listening to you talk again, it just shows me how mistaken I was to misplace those fears on a simple man of delusion. A man who chooses to see me as an ant instead of the man who can and will overthrow is this veil he’s thrown over his own reality. Yet what I say seems to not affect you if I try to go against the flow, so I will stoop to your level, and entertain you by playing along. I mean that’s what they do for mental patients right, go along with their fantasies until they can see the light of day. So here I go with paranoia and delusion. In my opinion insects fear no God. Insect fear the cycle of life they know is too short for them to do one thing in life. So you know what they do. They do everything they can. They live life to what they think is their fullest while we see it as the act of nuisance. That is what insects do Ryan. They don’t fear a God they can’t comprehend. No they fear their life will be reduced to a shorter term than to the ones they are already dealt with. Making me an example will not make me fear you. Calling yourself a God will not make me fear you. Nothing you can do to me, my being and psyche, will not make me fear you. Because as I see you, I see a man whose shadow is even ten times the size he is. I see a man whose past life defines him more than his current actions. I see a man who has no idea what he gets himself into because he sees the people who face him as low as the ones he faced before. And I’ll tell you this right now Ryan, I am not like any other,because unlike the ants you use to refer to many people, I know better.

I am not like the Jaywalkers, or Mikado Sekaiichis you’ve faced before. I am the definition of a new breed, I am the new definition of Extreme. The fact you still see me as a low man, means you have yet to let the future catch up to and still dwell in the past. Time is running past you Ryan, and you need to realize it now. Because instead of the old threats that threaten you, the ones you’ve had expansive knowledge of you face threats, you can even comprehend. The only example I will be made into is the true face of what EAW is. I will not fall to a man with delusions of being God-like. Who cares only about what he thinks are weaknesses he can use against those who dare to stand against him. No I will not fall to this man who is weak, who is small, and who hides behind contracts so he won’t lose what is his. Hell to make me feel small he loses his own focus and goes after what I focus on.

Ryan, you need to worry about me, than about what I focus on. Because even what I focus on, you know is true. You know the chance for Quality Control invading the ring is high, you know Zack Crash invading the ring is high. The recent ones you’ve burrowed under the skins of you know them invading the ring is high. You call this me making a big mistake but in hindsight I am making the smartest play in the playbook. Expecting these people to come is not a mistake or burden but more of a rise in senses. What I am doing is what nature intends to do to people when they know there is danger lurking, they heighten their senses, and they hone their arsenal. In other words they prepare.  You are so obsessed with your Contract that you believe you aren’t eligible for an attack. Well hate to break it to you it will happen. And not a thing on the God contract keeps you from Quality Control taking you out indefinitely.

So wave that piece of shit contract around, like it makes you untouchable, because I am the rude awakening for this sorry dream you are hypnotized by.  There is only one ruler here Ryan, you’re right about that. But you are not him, you are false, you are abstract. But my wrath is real, my pride is real, and you feel the blunt edge of both on Dynasty. I swear on my name.

Hail Mstislav!
TLA
Post November 8th 2014, 4:31 pm by TLA
(The scene opens inside of a dusty run-down warehouse. A wrestling ring has been set up and a small crowd has gathered around it to watch the upcoming fight. A man wearing a crown steps into the ring.)

King Mustafa: Welcome friends! You all know Mustafa. He is the one who has brought the plague to those like Troy Archello who claim answers when they have none. But enough about Mustafa...you are all here for one thing and King Mustafa shall provide! 

(The crowd chants "Lucha! Lucha! Lucha!" as two luchadores enmascarados enter the ring.)

King Mustafa: Let them fight!

(King Mustafa leaves the ring as the bell rings and the match begins.)

King Mustafa: What Mustafa has here is two kids who think they know how to wrestle. King Mustafa certainly enjoys watching them try. Do not try this at home kids!

(The two wrestlers begin punching each other in the ring as the crowd cheers for blood. A broken nose later and they have what they asked for.)

King Mustafa: The one in the white mask has taken quite a beating Mustafa declares! His mask shall be stained red but the true question Mustafa must ask is... will his pride be stained as well?

(The white masked luchador falls to the ground as the larger luchador in a glossy blue mask begins to stomp down hard on his chest.)

King Mustafa: Size does not matter. Of this King Mustafa is certain. However Mustafa concedes if you lack any skill at all it may matter a little.

(The blue-masked luchador picks up the smaller man and drives him head first into the mat before pinning him for the three count.)

King Mustafa: It looks like we have a winner!

(The crowd goes wild as King Mustafa enters the ring to raise the victorious man's hand.)

King Mustafa: Mustafa congratulates you on your first victory. Mustafa knows that it must feel wonderful. You feel like you have conquered the entire world do you not? What is your name?

Luchador: Soy Poseidon y he traido la ira del mar a la lucha libre!!!

King Mustafa: You are Poseidon... you think yourself a god do you!?!? Mustafa laughs at your ignorance. There is but one god of lucha libre and he is death. Come... Mustafa welcomes you to meet him now!!!

(Suddenly the lights in the warehouse go out as the crowd goes wild. When the lights come back on Pantera Negra is standing in the ring across from Poseidon staring him down with a cold expression from behind his mask.)

King Mustafa: You have made a grave mistake friend. Take this as a lesson... Mustafa will teach you exactly the higher caliber you must overcome if you truly wish to conquer the world!

(Poseidon suddenly grabs King Mustafa by the throat!!! Pantera Negra leaps up behind Poseidon onto his shoulders and throws him off with a reverse Hurricanrana. King Mustafa quickly rolls out of the ring as the bell tolls.)

King Mustafa: You dare to put your hands on Mustafa?!?!? The panther is too ferocious for you friend! You will be eaten!

(Pantera Negra crouches in the corner watching silently as Poseidon slowly gets to his feet. Pantera Negra charges in with a dropkick to the knee of Poseidon dropping him onto his hands and knees. Pantera Negra runs off the ropes and springboards off hitting the Night's Fall! Pantera Negra covers and it is all over three seconds later.)

King Mustafa: People!!! Mustafa has witnessed these events many times before! Pantera Negra has beaten them all within this cult phenomenon! Yet still challenges await... Come friends... Mustafa will take you to the mainstream... to what will become his Dynasty... and together we shall take lucha libre from the darkness of the underground... and into the light!

(Pantera Negra locks the Crossed Paths armbreaker onto Poseidon as the crowd chants "LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!". The scene fades to black as a loud crack is heard.)
J-Dynasty 2?
Post November 8th 2014, 3:54 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Joseph Anubis is seen walking backstage with a camera crew until he comes across a shrine with plenty of offerings from food to jewels, even pornographic photos of women. On top of the shrine is the item of worship, a being clad in a dark robe and a golden tribal mask. Beneath him stands a sign reading “Those of sin and deviance, cleanse yourself before the spirit of Chinjuway with an offering of your greatest human spoils, be it your riches, your grain or the beauty of the body you have crafted in your life, only then can you be saved!” Anubis shakes his head in disbelief and then begins to turn around and walk away when he hears a snicker. He turns around and sees nothing, then a snicker occurs again. Looking at the being of worship he stares into its dark brown eyes and sees the eyes behind the gold mask blink. Furious he yells.

Anubis: TJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiberius Jones removes his mask with a grin and then sits down ,then makes sure the is laid down on its face taken down. He takes a bite from an apple and looks around at the other spoils around him offered to the spirit.

TJ: Suckers.

Anubis: You know, one of these days you’ll have to stop being a deviant.

TJ: Why? You gotta do what feels good in life, amuse yourself a little. I work hard to amuse and entertain the EAW fans, so I should at least know to do it for myself too. Besides EAW’s filled with Gods, immortal beings and personifications of mythological places, I thought it would be fun to join in.

Anubis: If there is a God, you might get punished one day.

TJ: (Laughing)Yeah, I might get sent to hell!

Anubis: You know all week I’ve felt you haven’t taken this match serious, you know that guy is KD’s handpicked gun to take you out this week right?

TJ: Pffft! Of course I know that, I’ve been doing my research, when I was observing the world with the powers of the great Chunjuway,  though Hell had not spoken this week, I heard the voices of the people!

Anubis: You mean you were eavesdropping with that mask on while people thought no one was around…….

TJ: You know what they say this guy was saying on the streets?

“There is no light”

Oh my!

“There is no god”

Oh noes!

“There is only darkness”

Dat darkness!

“There is only hell!”

And he’s it!

Tiberius Jones pretends to be struck down with grief and lays on the ground.

TJ: Game over man, it’s over, he’s too good.

Anubis folds his arms and looks at him.

Anubis: Real funny, you do realize that Kevin Devastation isn’t playing around, right?

TJ sits up again unworried.

TJ: Man fuck KD, he ain’t shit. This Hell guy is no competition and I bet his second “trial” is just another dumb KD like superstitious spin. I’ll stomp out his flames of Hell.

He can get Mount Olympus next. I’ll climb that too.

I’ll close Pandora’s box.

I’ll give the Belly of the Beast indigestion.

I’ll find Atlantis and make sure it’s lost again after I expose it’s weakness.

KEVIN DEVASTATION DOESN’T KNOW ME!

I swam across Battle Creek! Didn’t need no life-jacket!

Anubis: Just because that’s the name of your hometown doesn’t mean it’s usab---

TJ: I ascended when the quicksand of Cleopatra’s Egyptian desert tried to drag me down! Didn’t even get sand in my shoes!

Anubis: TJ…….

TJ: I came in and took my seat at the round table of dynasts! Had no invitation!
Anubis: Are you done?

TJ: Hmmm.

He takes another bite from the apple tribute.

TJ: I took two bites from the Forbidden fruit without any punishment! Adam and Eve ain’t got nothing on me!

Anubis: TJ…….

TJ: Alright I’m done.  Anyways I’ve been late paying you as a manager so here’s some gold coins.

Tiberius throws him some of the tribute coins but Anubis refuses to catch them and folds them with a pious look on his face.

Anubis: I don’t need any money, I just help you out with your contract and all that stuff because we’re friends. Besides, I would never take anything from such a shady operation! Some of us have standards
TJ: Oh really?

Anubis: Really.

TJ: Huh, so could you explain to me why some of the……………….”fine” art from the ladies for the spirits eye’s only, have gone missing while I was talking about the trials!

Anubis jumps back and his face goes red.

Anubis: I….I don’t know what you’re talking about! Turn off the camera!

Anubis puts his palm on the lens and the screen goes to black.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post November 8th 2014, 1:52 am by Mr. DEDEDE
DYNASTY PROMO

So the ant goes marching against the wind.

I guess that's what I should have expected. It really shouldn't surprise me when the underlings call my bluff. I always wondered about something though, Aren.. and maybe you can enlighten me. Do insects fear God? 

The more I think about it, the more I doubt that they do. I simply think they can't. After all, how can you fear something you can't even comprehend? Maybe that's what Men do, but you and I don't measure up like two men. To me, whether you think so or you don't, you're an ant. And if you're just an ant, why should you fear me, Aren? What leads you to believe I'll make you an example? Even mice run for cover when the rains begin to pour, but I doubt the ants quiver at the sound of lightning. I doubt they even regard the roar of thunder. It's not like you've ever faced me before, it's not like you've felt the brunt of my onslaught, the edge of my spear, the wings of hell, anything that I have in my arsenal to handle my enemies. But when the rain comes pouring down it's always them, always the ants who are washed away. They just don't know any better, you just don't know any better.

I told you I'd make you the example, and you seem to disagree. We can take the traditional route and we can trade ''no you wont's'' and ''yes I will's'' all day long, and we can keep trying to stuff square pegs into round holes here and match pieces from three different puzzles, but there's no need to play this kind of game. There's no need to go back and forth and bicker with each other on this sort of setting when our actions can and will do the talking, so I'm only going to tell you this once. You're make a big mistake. You referred to me as a man with delusions and false pretenses, and I want you to know you're making - a - big - mistake. A grave mistake. You're still too focused on Tyler Parker and you're anticipating seeing Tyler or Crash or Quality Control or god knows whoever else get involved in this match. Your match isn't with them, it's with me. If you even hope to stand a slither of a chance I'd suggest you treat this like it's more than just some convenient return match from House of Glass. If I were you I wouldn't treat this like some expansion of your empire. This sunday you aren't expanding your Russian regime, you're defending it. You're defending everything you have, because maybe you haven't heard the winds howling, maybe you haven't seen the sky blacken but in spite of your parade there is a storm coming your way, and every element is against you. That's what it's like to face me, in case you weren't aware. You're not in for anything less than an onslaught, and in this storm you're defending that Russian Regime from being torn apart by force-winds, hail, fire, thunder, every element; and just because I had the decency to warn you doesn't mean I'll have the kindness to spare you. My accolades speaks for me, my history and my legacy truly says it all, so it's not like I even need to elaborate, everything I say I am already goes without saying! Just know I warned you once, and this warning's your last. You may be a Prince in your own world, but you're living in my world. And if you haven't heard the whispers by now, in this world there is only one man to fear, there is only one to be revered, only one to admonish. In this world there is but one ruler, and by Sunday night you'll be in your rightful place, at his feet.

BY WILL OR BY FORCE.
The Elite-Lord
Post November 7th 2014, 11:56 pm by The Elite-Lord
The Roadrunner has become hostile in the land of the Pacific. This built-up anger, this aggression has made it clear that Lannister is under the skin of the world champion  on the eve of the clash. The Roadrunner claims Lannister is not worthy, but when has worth ever been anything but a subjective term? The Roadrunner is trying with all his might to void his mind of all his denials, but that is it - he can only try.

But Lannister sees your mentality, Roadrunner. Don't freight, don't deny, hell, Lannister won't even expect you to acknowledge it. But just know Lannister sees right through you. Settle for the cynical, become ever political, and hope the finger doesn't point right back at you. Criticism isn't designed by blueprint, for it only benefits the one behind the pointed finger. It changes by design, and often times, the design is what the architect wants it to be. This is why, and the only reason Lannister needs, to hold no value to any word the Roadrunner says, world champion or not.

The Roadrunner wishes to use the mentality and mantra of his US of A against Lannister, does he? Fine, Lannister will accept this champions' patriotism and raise him even further. In Germany, Roadrunner, we're of the mind that men of great power bury what they fear most. And Lannister sees this through and through, and it all shines from you, Roadrunner. Lannister is not of the mind to judge, for its to each of his own. But some deceive ideas to themselves better than others. Qualify your reasoning to hating Lannister, go right ahead Roadrunner. Justify them in any given matter that you see fit. Because opinion seizes not to matter when Lannister is closing in on his target. He is in prime position to cash in and head to the bank. For it is you, Roadrunner that carries what you cannot control - the target. Lannister has the bow, Lannister has the arrow, and you are within his crosshairs.

Call it arrogance, call it foreign nature, call it what you will, Lannister is not in the need to care. Because Lannister knows that the only monster in this match is that of the voices in your head, telling you that Lannister is only that of a pretender. But you are correct, the threat of Lannister taking your coveted championship belt is more than ample reason to make this Lannister's last. But you won't. For all you know, Roadrunner, you're biting off more than you can chew. Lannister is the silver in the bullet, the trigger that makes even men like you obey. Because all it takes is a simple sound of "BANG! BANG!" to let you understand...

That the price of Lannister, is the one you will NEVER stop paying for. And by the time you realize this, Roadrunner... you'll be swimming with the fishes.

...LANNISTER SENDS HIS REGARDS!
Post November 7th 2014, 11:55 pm by MTM
~ The scene opens up once again atop the USS Carl Vinson. Matt Miles is sat down, in roughly the same attire as he was last time he spoke, watching the ring crew put the arena together. Beside him is a black rucksack and a water bottle, the latter of which he picks up and unscrews before talking. ~

Vic, time and time again you've asked me if I see what you're talking about. You want to tell me about how you're one with your surroundings yet when you look around you just see death when there is oh so much more out here. Just look in my immediate vicinity and you see the ring crew setting the stage for tomorrow night. You look further around and below me you have the deep sea, filled with plant life and living things. There is a whole new society of creatures right below me at the bottom of the sea and you want to tell me that you only see death? I have never seen such.. such lunacy. Yes, there is death. That is something that no one can hide but the fact of the matter is, the life on this Earth has always outweighed the death. For every tree chopped down, there is another to take it's place. For every flower that wilts, there is always one more that grow because of it. Whenever there is an oil spill that wipes out a mass of sea creatures, more are taken in to captivity to keep them well-fed and healthy. Every course of action has an equal and opposite reaction. For every death, there is life and for every Champion there is an extremist to take his place. Nothing you tell me phases me in the slightest, Vic. I've told you before that I've faced men who have beaten me to near-death and still came out on top. These were men that I feared much more than I could ever fear you. Do you know why that is? It's because everything they told me was true. The men before me were bigger, heavier and stronger than I was but with every strength there is a weakness. The men that I speak of lacked the dexterity to keep up with me and I used that to my advantage. I came in with a gameplan and pulled off the victory because of it. So tell me, Vic, what's your weakness? Is it the truth behind your little story? Are you same scared little boy that you were when you were in school? Or maybe, just maybe, your biggest weakness is that you, yourself, are weak. Why would I think that? I hear you ask. That's not the question that you should be asking yourself. You should be asking how I KNOW that you're weak. I think it's time to turn the tables, Vic, because the answer truly is quite simple: You have no one left who believes in you. There's nobody around to buy in to your false prophecies, my dear Messiah. Not a single person trusts your word meaning that you're going to be doubting yourself just like you doubted yourself before Moonlight Predator came along. I want you to understand that I know you better than you think. I know that while you were by your lonesome, you were pinned by Hades in the triple threat match for the Answers World Championship. You lost that match, Vic. You lost because you doubted yourself, just like you do now. That is your weakness and it's what I'm going to capitalize on tomorrow night.

~ Miles takes a swig of his water and then places the water bottle back beside him once more. He cracks his knuckles, releasing the tension between his joints, and speaks once more. ~

Normally I'd come out here and keep it civilized against my opponents but Vic: I want to fucking kill you. Not because of your belief in Charles Manson, not because you're Interwire Champion but because of the torment that I've received from you. Glass, barbed wire, anything you've managed to get hold of has been used against me in order to get some kind of advantage. You don't want me to follow you in to the light. What you want is for me to follow you in to hell so you can leave me there to rot. The only flaw in your plan was that you weren't expecting me to be smarter than you are. Well here's a news flash for you: I'm much smarter than you could ever fool yourself in to believing, even with the help of Charles Manson. I know that you're expecting to put me away for good in this casket match, otherwise you never would have chosen it for our stipulation. You think you have me fooled? Think again. I'm not going to be following you anywhere. Tomorrow night it's going to be me that drags YOU in to Hell, leaving YOU to rot. I'm sick of playing your stupid games and I'm tired of waiting to get my hands on you. I tell you now that tomorrow night couldn't come any sooner because when it does I'm going to do everything in my power to tear you apart. You know that controlled rage I was telling you about last week? Well guess who's managed to control it. That's right, all this anger and hatred for you that I've had building up inside of me, week after week, has finally been taken care of. Everything that has lead up to this point has been kept fixed in my mind in order to keep my blood boiling. If I truly want this title, I have to prove it not to you, but everyone watching. I could be Mr. Nice Guy who goes around putting smiles on people's faces or I could be like you but I'm not. I'm Mr. Midas Touch and I've worked too hard to fall short so late in the game. It's a requirement that I live up to my name otherwise I'm just another phony. Then I really would be like you, Vic. I'd be nothing more than another extremist lost in the shuffle. That's not who I'm going to be. Alas, I still have one last message for you, Vic.

~ Miles picks up the water bottle and takes one final swig from it before screwing the cap back on and putting it inside of his black rucksack. He then leans forwards, locking his fingers together as he does so, and speaks one final time. ~

You're not unstoppable, despite what you believe. No one is truly unstoppable, whether it be Hades, DEDEDE, Crash, Senn or anyone else for that matter. Everyone can be defeated including you. If that weren't true, you wouldn't be finding yourself on the losing end of the stick so often. Do you know why you've kept losing so often? It's because you doubt yourself. You don't really think that you're as powerful as you say you are and because of it, you get made to look a fool. I can beat you, Vic. I can trap you inside that casket and end this once and for all. Unlike you, I don't doubt my abilities. I know what I'm capable of. I call myself the man with the Midas Touch for a reason. Everything I lay my hands on turns to gold and after I get my hands on you, you won't be able to stop me from bringing the brutality I have stored inside of me down on you. I'm not one of those kids that played a cruel trick on you. I'm Matt fucking Miles and I'm taking away what you cherish most. I'm taking away that Interwire Championship because I know that you care about it more than you like to let on. That title is the only thing keeping you relevant in the eyes of everyone watching. Without you're nothing but a false prophet with unrealistic dreams. At the end of the day, that's all you really are- A man with unrealistic dreams and a liar.  A liar who no one other than Moonlight Predator believe... and look where he ended up. You're not unstoppable. At the Showdown Supershow I'm going to prove that when I throw you inside of that casket and leave you there for good. I'm going to stop you, whether you think that I can or not. You've underestimated me for too long.

I'm taking the gold which I oh so desire. 

I'm taking the Interwire Championship.

~ Miles then picks up his black rucksack, throws it over his shoulder and walks off over to the now fully-built ring. The screen fades to black just as Miles is entering the ring. ~
Scott Oasis
Post November 7th 2014, 11:28 pm by Scott Oasis
(Scott Oasis is seen driving up to a restaraunt in his big gas guzzler of a car. It sputters and hisses, leaving a big puff of smoke in front the many passers by as it stops. He opens the door dressed the best he's ever been. His hair is in a ponytail, he has on a black dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to reveal a rollex. The shirt is tucked into his dress pants which are tied together by the grip of his belt in a way that would cause any normal person to have trouble breathing. He looks up at the name of the place ; "Cucina Urbana". Not the name of a place you think Scott would be caught dead in. He walks up to the restaraunt and opens the door as he is immediately greeted. The man has on a giant red vest and a smile as big as Texas. Scott already hates him.)

Greeter: Welcome to Cucina Urbana, sir! Table for one I assume?

Scott Oasis: No, I have a buddy of mine arriving in a few minutes.

Greeter: Ah, Okay than, allow  me to show you the way to your table!

(Scott is brought over to his table and seats himself. He looks around and examines the people around him. Classy. Refined. Well mannered. These people were the opposite of Scott Oasis in every way but in some form, he actually kind of liked it. If this is the fruits of a top talent's labor than he is hungry for more.)

???: Hey!

(An old man hobbles over toward Scott, leaning on his cane. The fall and on coming winter must be harsh for him, he has on a beanie and a good three layers of jackets. The man probably feels like he's in a sauna. Upon further glance we can see it's Scott's old tough as nails wrestling trainer, Morgan ; The same man who gave him advice just a few weeks ago. No wonder Scott seems to be carrying himself so differently today.)

Scott Oasis: Morgan, my man!

Morgan: That's my name. Good to see you haven't forgotten it yet.

Scott Oasis: Come on now, get out of here with that nonsense and take a seat.

(The Waiter comes by with a depressed look on his face; man, does he not want to be here! He lays two menus on each side of the table for Morgan and Scott while holding a basket of something in his hands.)

Waiter: What can I get you?

Scott Oasis: Well, I'll have the Gourmet Burger, Medium rare.

Morgan: Medium rare!?

Scott Oasis: What's wrong with wanting a medium?

Morgan: Nothing if you like steak. You might as well get one if you are ordering that.

Scott Oasis: Fine than, I'll take the steak!

Waiter: Cool, cool. What about you sir?

Morgan: Give me three plates of ribs!

Scott Oasis: What!?

(The waiter scribbles the order down on his notepad.)

Waiter: Here are some complimentary breadsticks while you wait for your meal. Until than, how about we start you off with some drinks?

Morgan: Get us two beers.

Scott Oasis: I'm not sure you drinking again would be a good idea for you. You're just one sip away from liver failure.

Morgan: My life so let me live it. That'll be all buddy now piss off. What are you looking at, I said scram! Beat it!
Waiter: Well!

(The waiter walks off and leaves the basket of breadsticks in the middle of the table as Morgan immediately grabs them and starts scarfing them down. Poor guy probably hasn't eaten like this in months!)

Scott Oasis: You sure know how to eat when it's on my dime. Three plates of ribs!? Really?

Morgan: Hey, you still owe me after everything I've done for you!

Scott Oasis: Yeah "everything you've done for me", I bet I'm going to enjoy the spit on my steak from that comment you yelled.

(Morgan shoves a few more breadsticks down his throat and makes one big gulp before begining to talk back in between bites.)

Morgan: You're also going to enjoy that number one contendership of yours. Thank me later when you have that big ass title in your trophy case!

Scott Oasis: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Not like I have much competition anyway. I mean Randy Reaume was talking trash the other day and my jaw was just on the floor in shock of how stupid one person could be!

Morgan: What did the lunkhead have to say?

Scott Oasis: He said me eliminating him was a fluke! How was that even close to a fluke? He tried to attack me from behind, I caught him mid move and tossed him out! That's no fluke, that's just skill.

Morgan: The kid must be in denial.

Scott Oasis: Exactly. He likes to think he's this big man but when it comes down to it, he's just not ready for me or this match in general. He spent half of the last match on his back from all the beatings he took. He's the type who are in and out of this company within a month. If it were up to me I'd probably drop him before he even walked through the door but since I'm not in power I guess the only option is to put him on the shelf and remove him forcefully. If I were to be honest, I'm greatly looking forward to shutting him up. He's going to come out there all cocky and smug but little does he know he's walking to the ring just to have to walk back to the locker room within minutes!

Morgan: That would be a sight to see, I hate arrogant bastards like that. Who else is in this thing?

Scott Oasis: There's that Zach Genesis kid. The guy has no idea what he's talking about, he actually said I was afraid because I didn't know what he was capable of. First off, I was in the ring with him in his first match and he wasn't anything to worry about, I kicked his ass every time he got close to me. Besides that, then he tries to add that bit of self importance by saying he was the only guy who was talked about when in fact my first interview covered every single guy in the match. The only reason I even mentioned him a second time was because he made false claims, just like the ones he made today. What is passion going to mean in a fight? What is adrenaline going to do in a fight? I'll tell you, nothing. I've fought giants of all shapes and sizes, I've fought champions and I layed my life on the line when I fought the nastiest people in the underground without any bit of hesitation. But Zach Genesis. A 175 pound guy is what I'm supposed to be afraid of? He's lucky I'm even giving him this slightest bit of attention.

(The waiter comes by with their plates and the two begin to chow down ; the food barely made it past the five minute mark.)

Scott Oasis: There's also good old William Black. It seems like he's become Martha Stewart's number one fan judging from all the baking he does. That's not what I know him for though. I recognize him as a lying coward. He is the man who claims he was only testing me when he tried to clothesline my head off. What a bunch of bull, there were two or three other guys he could have hit but he just happens to go for the one that would require the hope of me ducking? He's just another guy who can't take care of business without getting a cheap shot. Then to top it off he claims that people need to grow a pair because of their whining when he is the same guy who did nothing but cry when I laid him out and "cost him the match". He should be lucky I held him up and gave him a few more seconds in that Battle Royal. He couldn't even handle some random pleb so what makes him think he of all people could win this match? I'm not sure if he's being labeled as my biggest threat because of his ability or his weight because judging just off talent I see nothing but average at best. Keep trying William, maybe one day you'll be worth that Seek & Destroy I hit you with because right now it was nothing more than a wake up call. He needs to realize there are bigger and badder guys out there. He's no longer The Ripper or the Finest Brawler, he's just a man who used to be. And I'll prove that.

(Scott Oasis see's the check and nearly has a heart attack. He closes it as he doesn't want to spend another second looking at that number.)

Scott Oasis: Jesus........

Morgan: Quit being cheap and pay up!

Scott Oasis: Fine! I guess money will be no problem in a few weeks anyway.

(He lays down the cash as the two leave the building.)
Post November 7th 2014, 11:08 pm by Guest
Laura is walking around the ship they will be competing on as the sailors are paying her no mind. She is wondering about a lot of things as she begins to talk to herself.

This is it ladies. In just 24 hours, we will be putting on a great show for these hard working sailors. I mean have you ladies even considered how this match is going to be set up. I mean you all are so fixed on being the victor but haven't put all together. I just want to know do all of you have a brain of your own or are you all tied into a central brain system. In my opinion, you ladies are so caught up winning that you aren't taking in how dangerous this match is going to be. I mean this is a ladder match. One of the most brutal matches in the world. For Desiree and Chelsea, you ladies might want to step back and realize that your mirror will not save you from a facial rearranging. 

Laura continues to walk around the ship while enjoying the nice breeze, 

I know most of you ladies think of me as some kind of plastic barbie doll but let me assure you. I am not afraid to bleed in that ring. I am not afraid to get hit with a ladder. I am not afraid to break a nail, get my hair messed up or even have my make up run down my face. Desiree, you can have everyone wrapped around your little finger but that doesn't mean you are going to be pulling down the championship. Too me, I think you winning last week proved that you don't like to share but what happened afterwards will always be entertaining to me. That moment is me kicking the ladder right back in your face and knocking flat on your back. Which is probably how you are going to get far in this business. Because it won't be from your talent or lack thereof. I mean I have more talent in my one hand than you have in your entire body.

Laura stops by railing and looks out on the horizon.

Lethal, I know you want to think you are the true champion. However, I think your fantasy world will be popped by the end of this match. You can steal a championship all you want but being the rightful champion is something you will never be. What kind of message are you sending Lethal? That it's okay to steal something that isn't really yours because you want it. That's a good lesson for the kids to learn. Let's teach them to be criminals early so people like me can put them behind bars. That's not really smart but then again you would need a brain first. I swear, I think I walked into scumbag central.

Well that is fine with me. If you all want to count me out of this match because you don't find me a threat then so be it. I can see it now. All of you will be scratching, clawing, biting and fighting for something that is already out of your reach. I bet four of you bitches are going to throw a temper tantrum because you wanted the championship more than anyone. Well, if we didn't want to be Vixen's champion then we all wouldn't have signed our names on the dotted line. We knew the risk and we understood that sometimes we have to get the sand out of our vaginas and just fight. 

Just don't start crying when you realize that the one person who will be leaving this ship as the new Vixen champion is me. That would just burn some of you up. The fact that a 6 year pro like myself proved to the entire world that I still have a lot left in the tank. Looks like it's time for a little sweet and spicy to take control of this situation. Until then, stay spicy.

Laura chuckles a bit while heading back towards her sleeping quarters. 

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next