Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Tyler Parker
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post January 9th 2015, 7:19 pm by Tyler Parker
You're funny. A little too funny. Maybe no one was laughing and pointing at you because you're a joke but because you're a comedian because you really are. Some of what you had to say is just so damn comical to me. It's more comical that you're making fun of me. I don't think the ass kicking you're getting this Sunday is going to be any fun... for you, that is. Nothing I do to you is going to be fun because if you're just going to sit there and throw that at me, then you're going to get more than just an ass kicking. You're going to have it much worse than that. Because if you really want me to bring extreme to our match this Sunday, then I'm going to give you extreme. I don't care if the extreme in this company was taken out for elite, I'm still a Goddamn extremist and that isn't going to change. This is still Extreme Answers Wrestling to me and you want to know something, TLA? I sure do miss it. I miss going all out. I miss hearing my bones crack. I miss it all too much but I won't have to miss it any longer because if I have to be extreme to keep you down, then so be it. I'm going to be extreme and I'm going to be more extreme that you would have asked for. So if I were you, TLA? I'd be taking this match a bit more seriously or else you're going to wish you never messed with me. Like I said before, these aren't senseless threats, I'm going to do whatever it takes to win this match because I know you will too. Though I won't have to resort to cheating to get it like you seem to be planning. If that's what you're going to do, if that's your game plan heading into this Sunday, then it's going to be foiled real quick. Your so-called plan isn't going to do you any good. All it's going to do is get your hurt and for as much as you like to put up a front, pretend to be some badass as you say, you know that I'm not joking. You know that I'm being dead serious and you know, TLA, you just don't have the cojónes to beat me.

I'm not going to say that you can't beat me and I'm not going to even say you won't beat me. You were close, so close, to beating Jacob Senn last week and that's saying something. You almost had him, you gave him your all but it just wasn't enough and TLA, if your all isn't enough for him, then it certainly isn't going to be enough for me. I know you said how your best last week isn't your best this week and that's fine. That's totally fine but one thing is for sure --- your best isn't even close to mine. So while you may be bringing your best against me this Sunday, I'm bringing you MY best and at my best? I'm UNBEATABLE. What we have between us doesn't compare to anything else before seen here in EAW. Lets be honest, this? This is nothing. You and I have no hatred for each other. Didn't you tell me how much you liked me? And I told you how much I liked you. I even complimented you, I said you were funny but it's hilarious that you think that this rivalry is unlike any other. This isn't some rivalry. This is just two men, two extremists, looking to prove themselves and willing to do so no matter what. No matter what it takes, no matter what we have to do, no matter if you and I have to tear each other limb from limb in order for one of us to win. That's how it's going to be this Sunday because you and I aren't holding back and that's what the fans here in Mexico have paid their hard earned money for. That's what they're going to get when it comes down to this match. It's your country, TLA, but the ring is mine and you're going to know that as soon as the bell rings. I told you it's my classroom and as you've taken it literally, it's going to be literal in the sense that you're going to fail under my teachings. You're going to fail HARDER than you did when you were in your freshman year of high school, you're going to fail HARDER than you did when you couldn't get here and you're going to fail JUST AS HARD as you will when you disappoint your entire family.

While this may be personal for you, this is just business for me and as I've said time and time again, I have an undeniable love and passion for this business. So with that said, I'm focused and I'm prepared for this match. You say you respect me and even though I appreciate it, TLA, that doesn't mean I respect you just yet. I told The Nas last week that although he has respect for me, I didn't have respect for him. My respect isn't handed out to just anyone. My respect is earned. My respect isn't easy to have and I'm comfortable with saying that there's only a small few who has my respect. Among the new breed? Aren Mstislav and Tiberius Jones has my respect. I may not have been in the ring with Tiberius Jones but from what I've seen, he doesn't have to be, there's just something about him that separates him from the rest. Because he has a better understanding of what's going on around here than most new breed. Hell, even than most of those who have been here for a while now. Not to mention, Tiberius Jones is responsible for retiring Kevin Devastation and that hasn't gone unnoticed by me. As for Aren Mstislav? It's pretty self-explanatory from the matches we have had the past few months. If I have had a rivalry with anyone, it was with him and it was one that I can honestly say has made me even stronger than I was before. It was because of that, that Aren Mstislav and I have a mutual respect for each other. You, TLA, are going to have to really be at your very best if you want to earn my respect. Though you might not care to because of your attitude, it's advised not to get on my bad side. As of right now, you're neither on my bad side or my good side. Because if you do get on it, then you're going to have a hard time getting anywhere. After this Sunday, TLA, the fans here in Mexico aren't going to be celebrating you winning... they're going to be celebrating the end of your career.
Post January 9th 2015, 7:06 pm by Guest
DYNASTY PR0M0 #1

[Our scene opens up to a rather odd scene.  The room is lost in almost perfect darkness, except for a single bulb dangling from a chain that illuminates the room, but only barely.  The room is nothing but a flat metal box, bare of any and all furnishings.  On the floor we see a shivering and fearful looking Psycho Brody.  Just a few feet away from him is a small stool with Mr. Cuddles sitting on top of it.  And pacing back and forth in front of the stool is Dr. Erik Vance.  While he wears his signature professional and polite expression, the stiffness in how he walks betrays his feelings of stress.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  I helped you when nobody else could Mr. Brody.  I have done so much for you, because I believed that you were special.  I’ve invested both time and money into developing you into an EAW powerhouse…AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET!!!

[Vance shouts at the top of his lungs, which echoes of the walls of this chamber.  Gone now his is expression of serene professionalism, replaced by a look almost as deranged as his patient usually wears.  Brody shutters and cowers at Vance’s booming voice, yet remains silent for a moment.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  Two times Mr. Brody!  Two times you’ve had the opportunity to snatch greatness not only for yourself, but for me as well.  Two times…and you failed both times!  The World Heavyweight Championship…the King Of Elite Tournament…do I even need to explain to you how important and prestigious these things are?!

[Brody only shivers in response.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  What?!  Got nothing to say?! 

[Again, only silence greets Vance’s words.  Taking a moment to compose himself, Vance gives a sigh of resignation, and begins to fumble in his pockets for something.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  You’ve really disappointed me lately Mr. Brody.  And you know what happens when you disappoint me don’t you?

[At this, Brody finally perks up.  It is clear from the abject horror beneath his mask that he understands fully what happens when Dr. Vance is disappointed.]

Psycho Brody:  No Doc!  Please!  I’ll be good!  I promise!

Dr. Erik Vance:  Oh I have no doubt about that.  But I still must discipline you Mr. Brody.  Otherwise you’ll never learn.  Bad boys need to be punished.  Just know I do this out of love.  I do this to make you better and stronger Mr. Brody.

[From his pocket Dr. Vance pulls out a small assortment of “tools.”  A scissors, a small knife, a leather belt, and a taser.  He lays them neatly on the stool next to Mr. Cuddles.  Vance moves his fingers along the line of these tools with relish.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  So…which one shall I use first?

[Vance points toward the leather belt.  Tears fall freely from Brody’s swollen eyes]

Psycho Brody:  NOOOOOOO!!!  PLEEEEASEEEE!!! 

Dr. Erik Vance:  No?  Well how about this then?

[Vance moves his fingers to point at the knife.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  No.  I think we’ll use this first.

[With that, Vance moves to pick up the scissors.  He gives them a few quick cuts along the air, testing the sharpness and the feel in his hands.  Brody reaches out with his hand, but dares not get up from his spot.]

Psycho Brody:  You can’t!  You can’t do this!

[Vance moves forward toward Brody.  He towers over him and glares down imperiously at him.  Brody raises his hands to shield him from Vance’s torture.  Vance raises the scissors, and with one quick motion…moves back toward Mr. Cuddles and cuts off a bit of his fur.  Brody begins to throw a fit.]

Psycho Brody:  WRRRRAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!

Dr. Erik Vance:  Can you hear him Brody?  Can you hear him cry out in pain?  You did this to him Brody!  You brought this down upon him!

[Inside Brody’s head, he hears the voice of Mr. Cuddles speak to him.]

Mr. Cuddles:  WHY?!  WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO ME?!

Psycho Brody:  I’m so sorry!  Please forgive me!

[Vance cuts even more fur off of Mr. Cuddles, and Brody begins to thrash and kick, and even pounds his head against the floor.  He bawls like a child, eventually curling up into a fettle position on the cold, hard floor.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  I’m not the one who is doing this to Mr. Cuddles…

[Vance picks up the knife and swiftly stabs Mr. Cuddles foot, eliciting another scream from Brody.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  …It’s Mr. DEDEDE!!!

[Vance removes the knife and picks up the leather belt.  This tool, however, he uses on Mr. Brody.  He rushed over to Mr. Brody and lashes every available space of Brody’s body.  He responds with an odd combination of crying and laughing while trying to shield himself from Vance’s wrath.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  He’s the one who is responsible for this!  He is making this happen to you and Mr. Cuddles!  So what are you going to do about that?

Psycho Brody :  *mumble*

[Vance moves back to the stool and picks up the taser, and uses it to shock Psycho Brody.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  I can’t hear you!  I asked what are you going to do about it?

Psycho Brody:  hurt him.

Dr. Erik Vance:  Louder!

Psycho Brody:  Hurt him.

Dr. Erik Vance:  LOUDER!!!

Psycho Brody:  HURT HIM!!!

[At this, Vance ceases his lashing of Brody with the belt and stands calmly above him as Brody breathes heavily.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  He called you a slave!  Are you going to take that laying down?

[Brody rises from the floor, standing tall and unflinching.]

Psycho Brody:  NO!!!

Dr. Erik Vance:  No!  Because he is the real slave!  He is a slave to himself!  He is a slave to this image he has built of himself.  Whether or not it is real or justified, it owns him.  It makes up every fabric of his being.  And the moment he can longer maintain it…what will he be?

Psycho Brody:  NOTHING!!!

[Vance cups his hands behind him and begins circling his patient, while Brody simple stands still, breathing heavily in growing fury.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  Exactly!  He may think of himself as a God, and he very well may be all he claims to be.  But all it takes is one push to knock a God of his pedestal.  Being a God means he just has a farther fall and more to lose.  Because once a God becomes merely a man, there is no returning to what he once was.  And you, Mr. Brody, are the one who will remind him of that!  You will remind him that the only true freedom comes from insanity.  And not HIS insanity!  That is the insanity brought upon by blind greed and ambition.  It is false and empty.  The truest freedom comes from YOUR insanity!  The insanity that has no limits to overcome, because they do not exist in your mind!  Others may look upon DEDEDE and see a God to be conquered or an obstacle to be faced, but your mind sees no such thing.  What you see is a–

Psycho Brody:  VICTIM!!!

Dr. Erik Vance:  Very good!  He thinks its so simple to be crazy.  But there are those who choose to be crazy, and those who crazy chooses them!  Those who decide themselves to be crazy, like so many in EAW, are fools!  Like children they play with a power they have no ability to comprehend because of how their brain works.  But those who crazy chooses them, they are enlightened because they can see past the petty restraints society puts on our thinking.  You are one of the few capable of seeing the world this way Mr. Brody!  And it makes you better and stronger than even the “Godly” Mr. DEDEDE gives you credit for.  So he tries to discredit you, tries to make you look like a fool, and tries to belittle you.  And why?  All because I accompany you to the ring?!  Because I assist you in your endeavors?!  All men require support, including Mr. DEDEDE.  Any man who says otherwise is fooling themselves with their own arrogance.  DEDEDE had parents who raised him, who fed him.  DEDEDE also had teachers and trainers who educated him and taught him.  Their faith in him, and the lessons they taught him are what helped make him the success he is today.  The only difference is DEDEDE isn’t grateful enough to give them any sort of credit.  But you’re a good boy Mr. Brody.  You understand what I have done for you, and you will not shrug me off like DEDEDE has to his friends and family.  It is my support that makes you stronger because I stand with you, while NOBODY stands with DEDEDE.  He has lost not only the faith others have put in him, but his own company as well!  Now tell me…does that sound like a successful man to you Mr. Brody? 

[Brody shakes his head vigorously.] 

Dr. Erik Vance:  He thinks you’re just a cog.  What DEDEDE doesn’t understand is that any creation can destroy its creator.  A wall can fall down and crush its builder, and a torch and burn its bearer.  Humans have too much vanity to not try and create something as powerful as they are.  In fact, they often end up creating something that is far more powerful than they could ever be.  Sometimes a cog can become the machine itself over time!  You may be just a small part of EAW right now, but that will change over time!  RAGNAROK was just a small cog at first, now look what it has become!  All its members now hold championship gold!  And RAGNAROK was just the first step in your evolution.  Soon you will become so much more.  Soon you will become EAW itself!  And it begins with you defeating DEDEDE.  For it he is “God”, then beating him would make you something greater than a God.  Perhaps a…God Killer!

Psycho Brody:  GOD KILLER!!!  GOD KILLER!!!  GOD KILLER!!!

Dr. Erik Vance:  Yes!  In Greek myth the God’s were often arrogant and vain, and sometimes they were even punished for their deeds.  Regardless, it proves that Gods are not infallible.  And like even the lowly humans, they must be made to pay for their arrogance.  DEDEDE has denied you your destiny to become World Heavyweight Champion.  And for that, he must be made to pay.  Do you understand?

[A slight fog seems to have crept over Brody’s expression.  He looks ahead with a vacant, almost vague look on his face, as if not completely aware of himself.]

Psycho Brody:  I…understand!  

[With that, Vance places a hand on Brody’s back and guides him out of the room, but not before allowing Psycho Brody to collect Mr. Cuddles and his discarded fur.  Brody hugs Cuddles tightly to his chest as he exits the room.  Vance is the last to leave, pulling the chain on the solitary bulb and then closing the door, throwing the room into perfect blackness.

Fade to black.]
TLA
Post January 9th 2015, 11:38 am by TLA
EAW WORLD TOUR LEG ONE: ENERO EN MEXICO

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Mexican-flag

LOG 8: LA TAREA

(TLA is shown in Biblioteca Vasconcelos cramming for Tyler Parker's upcoming exam.)

TLA: Fuck fuck fuck this is too hard I just can't even wrap my head around this shit. There's so much to learn and so little time! I can't do it! I need a tutor! Wait maybe I can find the answers online!

(TLA goes on Yahoo Answers to find the answers he seeks.)

TLA: Alright I will ask these friendly and intelligent people for help.

(TLA asks "How will I TLA, the legendary EAW Extremist defeat Tyler Parker on Dynasty?" as he waits for answers.)

TLA: Oh shit I got one what does it say?

(TLA reads the message which says "LOL fuck you you ain't a wrestler go on a diet fatass lmao reported".)

TLA: I'm so appalled. But I can't let the haters stop mah hustle. I am so close to a breakthrough. So close to finally learning the lessons that these EAW legends like Jacob Senn and Tyler Parker drone on and on about. I know I can do this like that time I got an A on my history test but to be honest I fucked the hot milf teacher the night before so that might have something to do with it.

(Suddenly King Mustafa enters the library wearing an extravagant golden robe.)

King Mustafa: WITNESS! Do not fear Prince Pantera for Mustafa himself has arrived to show you the way!

TLA: Oh god. Go away Mustafa you always only end up making things worse.

King Mustafa: But you are on a seven match losing streak how can things get any worse?

TLA: Good point.

King Mustafa: Oh such ungratefulness shown towards loyal Mustafa. Mustafa has not seen you since the fabled Kwanzaa celebrations as you wished friend. Yet Mustafa's time has not been spent in vain. You see Mustafa has survived a ransom attempt at the hands of the Cartel and through his diplomacy alone has not only escaped but he has set up improved diplomatic relations between the Mexican government and the United States. Indeed the Cartel's shall be destroyed and it will all be because of Mustafa!

TLA: Somehow I doubt your story but that ain't even important right now. You see I have a big match with Tyler Parker on Dynasty. Are you going to help or not?

King Mustafa: You see Mustafa has discovered the secret weakness of Tyler Parker. The trick is to aim for the balls.

TLA: That's every man's weakness holmes.

King Mustafa: Indeed and Mustafa's lesson to you shall allow you to prevail over all men! Although Mustafa suspects it may work on women as well due to Mustafa's master knowledge of the lost art of biology. Mustafa's degrees are endless and carried in a treasure trove of knowledge which shall be opened and imparted to his prince.

TLA: But I want to beat Tyler Parker fairly to prove how badass I am.

King Mustafa: Well Mustafa would argue that it is in fact completely fair given that this is being filmed and so Tyler Parker is completely aware of Mustafa's devious intentions. Indeed most do not suspect Mustafa's sinister ways such is the mastery of his control of the human mind. Mustafa is seen to most as the kind-hearted and beloved king of Africa and to Tyler Parker it will likely come as a surprise that honest Mustafa would suggest cheating. But Mustafa is indeed suggesting just that because of your earlier promise to win at all costs. Indeed Mustafa says this is a small price to pay and as such Tyler Parker is already aware that you will cheat to win and therefore he cannot hold it against you as long as you are honest about it.

TLA: That is actually a good point. Tyler Parker's classroom is too difficult and he is too strict of a teacher so I must cheat to overcome his harsh grading. This is how I graduated high school or at least the first year of it. But this is how the pros do it. I don't even use steroids cuz my dawg ate them all so I think I can be forgiven for jackin' this motherfucker with the Mexican quickness like he ain't even suspected I would.

(An angry elderly female librarian comes past to shush TLA and King Mustafa holding up a wrinkly finger to her mouth.)

King Mustafa: YOU DARE TO SILENCE MUSTAFA?!? Mustafa is king of all things but silence is not one of them so his royal presence demands that you return into the shadows of your bookshelves.

TLA: Who the fuck even uses a library anymore? I am so old school right now.

(The librarian gives Mustafa a stern look as she walks away. TLA closes his copy of "How to Become an EAW Legend in 3 Days" as he looks into the camera.)

TLA: Thank you based Tyler. Thank you for showing me the way. Our beef is unlike any other because our rivalry is more personal than any other in EAW history. Our hatred for each other will go down in history. But in all serious Tyler Parker... Tyler Parker... T.P.?

King Mustafa: Don't do it TLA.

TLA: I won't Mustafa I am not that immature although I might laugh about it to myself later. But back to what I was saying. T-Pain I respect you. I respect you enough to inform you that I am going to fuck you over in the most underhanded way possible because I am that desperate to win. Does that make me a bad person? I sure hope so because I am a bad bad man. Here in Mexico I run these streets and ain't nobody steps on my streets without paying The Sexual Panther. T-Park I am going to fuck up your over the hill veteran ass and teach you how we roll in the next generation. You ain't got shit to teach me grandpa cuz I am the master wrestler. You can change up yo moveset all you want cuz I am prepared to counter anything you throw at me. I am fully prepared to take all of your offense and make you wish you never fucked with El Tlatoani. But more likely you are gonna wish you never fucked with Mexico.

(Steroid Dawg enters the library as several people scream loudly as the Badd Dawg walks past them.)

TLA: Tyler Parker you think that stealing is in my blood. You say that it is the way of the Mexican people. So that is what you are gonna get. Last week I gave Jacob Senn a warrior cuz that's what he asked for. This week you gonna get a thief cuz that's what you think I am. I ain't never met a rule I wouldn't break and that's exactly what I am gonna do this Sunday on Dynasty. You can talk all about your passion for this business and that's just great I ain't got no interest in stealing that. Keep it. Hold on to it cuz that's exactly what you gonna need to stop me. But if y'all wanna talk about passion, you ain't got shit on the passion I got for mi gente. Tyler Parker you can threaten my family all you want. You think I give any fucks about if they disappointed in me? You can straight up stab me in the forehead and my family gonna honor me and my life every year and they ain't gonna cry neither. Cuz that's some American bullshit. Y'all mourn the dead but we in Mexico and we celebrate it. So you can rest assured Tyler Parker after I whip yo ass all over the Mexico City Arena, we gonna celebrate yo dead carcass. Cuz we doin' shit the Mexican way. Sorry if you're tired of the trash talking cuz that's all I do. I fight with all I got every part of me is a weapon. Including my voice cuz my flow cuts down haters like a knife. Shit's personal but don't take it personally cuz we just people and personally imma fuck up yo person. I go crazy up in that ring. Yo soy el hijo de puta más loco que nunca conociste. Psycho Brody got nothin' on me. Cuz Dynasty is all about the wrestling. Dynasty is all about the fight. So let's fight Tyler. You say you ain't hard to find but I got no idea where you are. Mexico City is a big place. I'm right here in the library doin' nerd shit but you step foot in here imma push a bookshelf over on yo ass. Steroid Dawg roamin' around somewhere in here come find me Tyler. I'm in the Adult section readin' up on some mature shit. Come at me if you old enough to come in. Cuz if you don't find me imma find you on Dynasty and burn yo ass to the ground and not just you but the entire arena if that's what it takes. Beast stronger, feast longer, that's the motto. Come give me a real lesson right here in the library, the most extreme environment in Mexico. You wanna be an Extremist Tyler, let's get extreme cabrón.

YOU'RE DONE.

OOC: I give Tyler Parker permission to use any of my characters in his next promo.
『zakkii』
Post January 9th 2015, 7:56 am by 『zakkii』
"This is the second time I address EAW Universe this week because I can't wait for my match this Friday. Perhaps the biggest match in my EAW career so far, and if I win this match, this will be my biggest win so far. even this is just a non-title match, I still excited for this. Defeating the current champion even though I didn't win a title from her is my own way of joy."

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Vlcsnap_2015_01_09_18h48m46s237

Haruna Sakazaki: I'm so excited for this Friday, which is why I want to adress all of you and tell you my feeling on my upcoming match. I already prepare for it very well and now I'm ready.... I'm ready to give Miss Cameron Ella Ava the biggest and harshest match against the new vixen that she ever had. Even though I'm new in here, I am working to be the best women wrestler in the world long before I'm here. I prepare myself for any possibility, not being ready only for my victory but I have to be ready for the defeat situation as well. I have to know what to do when I lose the match against someone and now I know what to do. If someone hit you, you have to hit them back even harder. So, if there's someone who actually can beat me, I still able to get up and make myself even better day by day until the time that I meet someone who defeated me once again, They will not see the same me fighting against them again. I'll be far more stronger, faster and better than the last encounter because I already learn my mistake. As for Miss Cameron Ella Ava, I know she's strong. if she's not a strong competitor, she won't be the Hall of Fame Champion by now, yes, I know that. but knowing the fact that she is stronger than me, it doesn't make me back down fighting. Miss Cameron might be underestimate me but inside that Voltage ring this Friday, I will change her mind from underestimating me to respect me and my skill.

Haruna Sakazaki: I don't care what people said, I don't even care of what they thinking about me. My objective to be in here is simple. to win! that's it..... I have this momentum so I hope this can give me an advantage for my match this Friday.... even I have to go down with a Miss Ava's punch, I have to keep on standing and raising this body on my feet no matter how hard she will try to hit me. I'm not a perfect person like everyone here claims they are. Because I know, nobody is perfect. People are all same a fragile living things but that makes people stronger is they learn. I learn.... I am willing to learn because it can't be helped that I am still hungry with all the knowledge. I learn for every mistake I made and the definition of strong people is not to repeat the same mistake twice. They can beat me once but I'm afraid that they can do the same thing next time. That is the thing that make this body tougher even I know, there's still so much for me to learn. with this learning process, I try to build myself to be a better woman, better fighter, better competitor that can keep my step steady, even I have to fight the big name as Cameron Ella Ava.

Haruna Sakazaki: If it turns out Miss Ava is stronger than me and I am unable to defeat her. It's alright. As long as Miss Ava defeat me fair and square and Miss Ava can make this a great match, I can accept my defeat. But one thing that Miss Ava should know. I am not a new vixen that you can easily defeat. I always try to do my best in every match and I always keep my vow to keep on walking forward no matter who will stand in front of me. Don't be shocked if this new vixen can shock the EAW Universe as the girl who can beat Cameron Ella Ava or at least push the Hall of Fame Champion herself into her limit. I have a faith that at Voltage ring, I CAN defeat Miss Ava. I will give all I've got when I face her this friday until she realized that I have the burning flame of fighting spirit that can reduce anyone who don't have the same fire into a mere ashes. I know Miss Ava have a fighting spirit, which is why I want to ask Miss Ava to fight me with all of her seriousness because I will do the same thing and in the end, the girl who has bigger flame walks out the arena as the winner of the match. So, Miss Ava. I'm looking forward for our match and let's give our best shot to each other. May the best Vixen win.

"I respect every opponent that I faced, that includes Miss Cameron Ella Ava. Which is why I always expect more from them. I'll do my best for this match and I believe that I can add Cameron Ella Ava's name to the tally."
Jacob Senn
Post January 9th 2015, 2:32 am by Jacob Senn
Dynasty Promo #5

(It is late at night and there happens to be a phone ringing in the background. You hear someone turn from their bed and hear ringing stop as there is mumbling in the background. All of the sudden, you see someone ruffling around until you see a sight of Jacob Senn as he picks up the camera as he sets it up on the tripod where he can be seen and goes over to the computer to turn it on and watches a video. After about 10 minutes, Jacob Senn turns it off and begins making himself a pot of coffee.)

Ugh, what time is it? 1 AM? Fuck man, I really could have used the sleep. I guess I am going to have to catch up on it another time. Now, *yawn*, Tiberius Jones. A very complex individual, one who wants to forge his own path into this company and if he wants to do that, by all means let him. This child, and yes I mean child because he acts as such, keeps on attacking me on trying to do something, wanting to leave a legacy behind. Trust me, just because I do not want to be a mentor to the over-hyped and over-praised Tiberius Jones, it does not mean that I will not find others who will seek my advice and hear my words. Just because one little boy is being kept out of the circle, it does not mean they are all out. Just you, and do you want to know why? It is because you show no respect, no reverence, I mean what happened to respect these days? Yes, there are guys I hate and despise, but if you hate and despise me, Tiberius, man up and go ahead and say it. Don’t dance around the question, don’t say you respect me as a wrestler and hate me as a person, but drop a pair and tell me what you actually think about the man that DID hold both the AWF and EAW World Championships in this company, a feat never done before and never will be done again in this company. What is your opinion about a guy like me, huh? Do you go with the majority that find me to be despicable, vile and worthless? Do you actually have a mind of your own and find something about me that does not actually piss you off? I couldn’t care either way, but just something to satiate my curiosity. You could swing either way, but it will not change the fact that when the bell rings during our match, I am going to make you fall before me, it is just a matter of executing and how it will come to fruition.

(Jacob takes the pot of coffee and pours it into his cup as he takes it into the main room and sits down as he tries to wake himself up.)

Yes, I like my coffee black, if any of you smarks were wondering. Let’s talk about this little moniker you have given yourself, Tiberius. Not The Komodo Dragon, that is just a little name you try to intimidate the younger children on the playground with so you can bully them around. No, I want to talk about this King of Thieves name that you got when you were watching Aladdin one day. You talk about how you steal from people you are uncreative, lack innovation, and simply who are dull and vapid in nature and you have decided to take me and throw me in that category, which by the way I find to be pretty insulting, even though that is what you intended to do, I am aware. I do not see how you could come up with such a conclusion, but for the sake of argument for your sake, let us say I am some cornfed oaf who has no sense of inspiration, wonder, or creativity. Why would a man want to steal from the simple? Why would a man want to steal from the idiotic, when they have nothing to give? True thieves steal to gain, to profit, but what do you have to profit from me from this match? A chance, an opportunity, that I understand, but where does it concern me? If TLA had won his match, would he be grouped in the same cluster of idiotic troglodytes simply because he is your opponent? What I find is that this is not about stealing from the idiots or simple minds, but from those who you know can beat you left and right in that ring and not even break a sweat. True, you could have taken Kevin Devastation’s deal and I am kind of glad you didn’t because that man does not know how to lead anything, it is a wonder he was able to become General Manager of Dynasty, but you didn’t. You fought him and you won, not to much surprise, but you still won. Shows there is something there, but no being tapped into. Now, I might not be the guy to bring it out of you. Maybe in the future, you will find someone who can, but it seems you have not tapped into that dragon yet.

(Jacob blows the steam coming off of his coffee to cool it down as he takes a long sip of it before setting it down.)

That will wake you up! Now, you continually ramble on about Crash being imprinted in my mind and that is not the case, more he has been imprinted in my career and honestly, do you find it shocking or an obsession with me that the chairman of this company had some valued interest in his world champion at the time? I mean really, it made perfect logical sense, it is just the ignorant masses, that you seemed to have joined, want to make this out to be an obsession. If anything, like I said, this comes from Zack Crash. Crash came to me with offer to work together, Crash is the one who decided to stick his nose in my business and interfere in my match, and Crash was the one who sent me here to Dynasty, to have the same fate he did a year ago. Really, you people try to find these crazy delusions out of everyone else, when all you need to do is look at yourself in the mirror if you want to find something crazy or controversial. Either way, you are just a greedy little punk who is going to find those faux jewels at the end of the tunnel are trapped to where you will only meet your own demise from snatching them. I dangle those jewels and prizes in front of your face, make you want to desire to have them so you can think you can just waltz in and take it for yourself, and you assume I do not have a plan put in place to make sure common delinquents are going to try and take them? Yes, maybe I was wrong about calling you a little boy scout, but don’t knock on me about thinking highly of myself when you talk about how I won’t be leaving your “fog” with my oath. That oath, I intend to keep and make sure that it is not broken because unlike your word, mine does not bend or break to people like you. My word is law when uttered from my voice, a conqueror’s decree, and it shall be serviced when I stare across from you in that ring. You say that I think I am untouchable, you think I find myself to be invincible to the world, but the reality is that I am backed into a corner and fighting my way out of it. I lost my world championship, I was exiled from the brand that I dominated, and now I am in a new land where all eyes are pointed to me, but that is what will make me dangerous in that ring. I may be backed into this corner, but I am not weakened or deterred by it. I will conquer you much like I conquered so many other for these past years. They said the same things you said, they have made the same claims you make, and most of them have been broken and beaten as their words were hollow husks like them. Their words held no value, but mine did. Dynasty, my words will continue to hold value because you, Tiberius, I can hear the hollowness tone coming from every sentence you make.

(Jacob finishes his coffee and washes it in the sink before sitting down back in his chair.)

I know one thing, this is going to be quite a show for the people of Mexico. One that they are not going to forget, but there is two ways that is going to happen. One is the obvious, being a domination of The Komodo Dragon as he slithers around the ring trying to escape, but there is none in sight as he is squashed by the larger predator. The second, that will be what shocks me and be impressed. That will be you giving me a run for my money, giving me a match to where I can actually see that you gave it your best shot, but the end result will be the same. You will lose, you will fall, but that loss will build you back up. I will have my hand raised, and I will go on to either fight my former partner-in-crime in Lannister and show him that he was just a pawn in my game of chess or Jaime O’Hara, the man who pinned me in the Elimination Chamber and was the cause to my imminent title loss. You also have Devan Dubian, a man I have beaten in the past and will love to beat once more, or Ventura, the man who is known across the world as the man who could not win with the biggest opportunity of a lifetime and a recent draftee from this own brand. Two of those men, I will face for the crown, make no mistake about it, and when I do, it will be a night you will not want to miss, but first I must conquer the dragon. Sadly, he will not peer out of his cave with this king of thieves standing in the way, but he shall be vanquished and finished the same. Just remember the words, Tiberius, because that is what will be playing through your head and like a constant nightmare, you will remember it even when we meet afterwards. Time is drawing closer and my iron boot, it calls for another soul’s skull to crush and sadly, it will be you, Tiberius Jones.
Zach Genesis
Post January 9th 2015, 1:37 am by Zach Genesis
CHAPTER 15 - MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS | BUCHAREST, ROMANIA
(Showdown Promo #1)
"The claim is on you, the sights are on me, so what do you do, that's guaranteed…" - "Moneytalks" by AC/DC

So long. So goddamn fucking long in my life, have I pushed myself to the limit. Have I worked my ass off just to get ahead. Just to surge ahead. Just to get ahead in whatever we define to be our being or our self worth. And you know that during this entire time I've been working my ass off. The entire time I've been pushing myself to the absolute limit in this business, trying to succeed…there's also some fucking person who's trying to hold me back.

The matter of the reality is this. No matter how far you go in life, and no matter what you try to push yourself to accomplish something, there will always be someone who will want to bring you down. Someone who claims that they are better than you, and they can run you to the fucking ground!? Try and prove that you ain't worth shit!? Well guess what! Talk all you want, see if I give a shit! But guess what!? Put your money where your mouth is CHAMP! Because there is one thing that is certain…with all the times I have to deal with people who run their motherfucking mouth, and try to make themselves so motherfucking big. They end up getting burnt.

So put your money where your mouth is and back your talk up. Show me that you DO have what it takes. That you ain't just a ONE SHOT FUCKING WONDER. Oh by the way, if you haven't worked this out by now I'm talking to you Scotty-Boy.

You remembered the first time we faced off didn't you? The first time we came head to head against each other right Scotty? It was my first ever match. Pretty sure you remember this as much as I have. I was debuting in some random Supershow preview match or some shit, (teaming up with Randy Reaume? Remember that guy? If you don't that's okay, I've forgotten who he is too, like he disappeared or som-OH WAIT! FOURTH WALL! SHIT! BAD GENESIS, BAD!) What happened then? Do you remember? OH THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT! I WON! HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THAT! I WON IN MY DEBUT AGAINST THE SO CALLED "VETERANS"!

Now the second time we came face to face was a week later we faced off against each other was at the Showdown Supershow and granted I lost…but you know DEEP FUCKING DOWN I CAME DAMN CLOSE! I was SECONDS AWAY from tossing YOUR ASS over that top rope. I might have lost that match, but you know for a fact that I WON THE WAR. And now here we stand…two months later…and you know exactly what I'm doing standing here. I mean this World Tour has only just begun and I already know my goddamn goal out of this shit. YOUR. EAW. INTERWIRE CHAMPIONSHIP. IT'S MINE. I'm going to hunt you for it, and that title belt that you're clutching onto, holding onto dearly, and sleeping with at night? IT. WILL. BE. MINE. ALL MINE. FUCKING MINE!

Because I look at you Scott and I notice one thing and one thing clearly…you're a coward of a champion. You don't deserve to hold that title. You had to attack Matt Miles before your PPV bout didn't you? Hope he get stripped off that title, so you'd get your grubby fucking hands on a championship you didn't deserve? Then you were shocked when he recovered weren't you!? You were shocked! You thought that he would get injured and he'd have to surrender that belt, and it would have resulted in you becoming champion!? RIGHT!? SO YOU GET YOUR BELT!? YOU GET YOUR PRESTIGE!? YOU GET YOUR MOTHERFUCKER WEALTH!? FINALLY STAND TALL!? So you…you would take the easy way out. You would do whatever takes it become champion? Well…WELL! Well...I don't exactly blame you. A PART OF ME doesn't blame you.

I mean think of it this way. You stand tall as a champion. That beautiful belt is yours, and that beautiful belt is also a tribute to everything you've done and put into this business. Everything you've given. Sacrificed. And yes desperate times may call for desperate measures. Yeah, I said it, and yeah it's true. BUT you will HONOR nothing more than wrestling. What we do, what we give our lives to day in and day out, what we sacrifice ourselves for…you give this industry nothing but HONOR AND MOTHERFUCKING RESEPCT! And to me the mere fact that you won the match, got your title…and then proceeded to beat down on an helpless man?! JUST SO YOU COULD MAKE SURE THAT MATT MILES COULD NOT CASH IN HIS REMATCH CLAUSE?! That speaks volumes my man. FUCKING. VOLUMES!

So guess what!? As we make our way into Bucharest, Romania this week (still really fucking cold around here mind you) and I take on Clark Duncan, I will prove to you WHY I DESERVE THAT BELT. I will prove to you why THAT BELT IS RIGHTFULLY MOTHERFUCKING MINE! I WILL MAKE AN EXAMPLE AND I WILL SHOW YOU WHAT IT MEANS TO SURVIVE IN THIS BUSINESS WITH HONOR! WITH RESPECT! WITH ACTUAL FUCKING DIGNITY INSTEAD OF TAKING THE EASY WAY OUT! TAKING THE CHEAP WAY OUT! I mean you want to run your mouth Scotty Boy? I mean you want to run your mouth and claim that you're gonna put me in a hospital huh? You're claiming that you can do it!? Prove to me that you aren't a fucking coward!? A fucking fluke!? A fucking one hit wonder!?

THEN PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS CHAMP! PROVE IT! PUT YOUR TITLE ON THE LINE AGAINST ME AT KING OF ELITE AND IF YOU CAN BEAT ME FAIR AND SQUARE WITH NO BULLSHIT! NO HORSEPLAY! NO FUCKING AROUND! Then…I'll accept it. For real. No more questions need to be laid down. I'll be totally fine with it. Alright? No arguments? I'll be perfectly satisfied. But knowing you…you won't. You CANNOT deny who you are Scott. You're a predator. A monster. A machine. You prey on nothing more than getting what you want, NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES. You might be a wrestling machine that will pull all out the stops, and you might have destroyed Matt Miles but guess what? You put your title on the line at KOE, and I beat you and become the new EAW Interwire Champion. AND I WILL WIN. FAIR AND SQUARE. MONO E FUCKING MONO. Because you might be a machine…but guess what? Every machine has an off switch. See you at Bucharest on Saturday night champ.

"Money talks…B.S. walks…"
J-Dynasty 2?
Post January 9th 2015, 1:35 am by J-Dynasty 2?
Oh, so you’re one of THOSE people, aren’t you Senn? Let me tell to you that the hopeful future king of thieves has seen men like you often in both rugged days and days most bountiful, with lesser men who snagged every dollar from others they could to make ends meet to those who use their big pockets and influence to get political positions, men who would gloat of their prowess in such deeds openly yet any one of them would readily be upset if you called them a thief.

“Don’t use that word!”

It doesn’t even have to be one of those incriminating harsh words, if presented with enough disgust, backhandedness or even from a source that they don’t want to hear it from, you can make certain men deny just about anything about themselves out of shame. Why I predict if I said it in the right way, I could even have you come out here claiming you aren’t a former world champion.

You say you don’t want to be my mentor? Really? Let’s catch up on the notes, in our exchange of words in the past you have said you desire for people like me to sit across from your table and break bread with you looking for guidance, you want to have a legacy of people like me looking up to you and even in your last speech you reaffirmed the fact that you want to give me advice on how to get better. Sounds a lot like a mentor to me, in fact I couldn’t think of a better way to describe it.

Me on the other hand, I’ve never been that type of person, I’ve always known that who you are and most ideals and words could be spun into a positive light if you had the right mindset. It all started very young when I was the fastest player in our basketball games with the best instincts, best reflexes and court awareness, the bigger players who could dunk on offensive and snuff shots on defense who always had problems with me in games would always get angry with me, saying I should play the game right instead of stealing the ball when they made weak passes or handled the ball poorly while they sluggishly ran across the court. I figured if a negative term like “steals” could be attributed to being such a crucial part of a great game, being a thief could be in its own way a great moniker and style of play to be had. Now instead of stealing from sluggish and uncreative players on the court, I snatch away victories and crowns from people who are uncreative and sluggish in the brain, on this mic andor in that ring, people like you Jacob considering your both in the first two, and just uncreative in that squared circle for the third. Don’t talk to me like you represent going against the grain more than I do when you don’t even have the conviction to stick with being what you are trying to be when called out for it, backing down from your mentor crap just because the so called “child” said mentors aren’t needed. Don’t talk to me about going against the grain when I without a damn paddle up shit creek fought against abusive forces like GM Cleopatra and her chosen one Christopher Corrupt and then fought with GM Kevin Devastation, when you with a large influential name in this company as “Jacob Senn the undisputed world champion, with AWF and EAW championships combined” struggled to decide just how long he’d take handouts from Crash, Lannister and Brody before doing something major about it. If I feared going against the grain, wouldn’t it just be easier for me to have taken Kevin Devastation’s deal to make me a success and be his partner in crime? Wouldn’t it be easier for me play along with you? I don’t do any of these things precisely because nothing will ever be more important than standing for my own conviction, despite what resistance there could be.

Yeah there were a lot of water cooler stuff about you being obsessed with Crash that I heard, but it doesn’t make me mindless for getting on you about it if I waited after multiple speeches about Crash you’ve made in our encounter and your debut on Dynasty, it means I made a deduction after the evidence proved to me the allegations were true, you may hate to admit it but Crash has been imprinted in your mind. My respect and knowledge for people like Mr.DEDEDE and Tyler Parker aren’t just based on hearsay either, I don’t need to hear things backstage, there are things called archive videos, why wouldn’t a man who loved wrestling and was training to be a wrestler not watch EAW?  Not to mention my journey, I spent a few couple years putting up the ring guys like them tore down, I spent some of my nights FILMING guys like them, and you, putting on classics in the ring while I dreamed to one day get my own chance to go from mere backstage nobody to performing on the big stage like the rest of you. I never stated you didn’t have a rematch clause, I questioned how it could be expected I would know for certain it would be applicable to another world title after a brand change against a champion who has a contract that makes the title scene murky, how would I know you could decide to face TLA like you had a god contract and how would I randomly know you’d have had your rematch clause removed because of being in KOE like rematch clauses have this distinct time limit from a former champion saying anything, for me to assume all that would be huge leaps. Unlike you, I don’t jump to random conclusions. You randomly assume me to be some boy scout, but I’m not the one who makes sure he is caught on tape doing our Make a Wish Foundation campaigns and I’m not the one who gets offended as soon as his character is put into question. I’ve never heard of a boy scout who spits mist into people’s faces or calls himself a thief, but I don’t really mind what you call me as long as I am comfortable with myself. I’m a fun loving pickpocket, the son to be king of thieves who rules over the kingdom of the mist with the nicest fro in the game and a smile that makes all the girls swoon, not to mention the man who entertains himself and the fans at large by stabbing daggers into likes of Kevin Devastation, RAGNAROK trash and Christopher Corrupt. You want to make promises, YOU WANT TO TELL ME AN OATH?! You’re only giving me more pearls to snatch away from your collection, what greater thing is there to take away from a man like you than that false sense of security you have that tells you that you are a man capable of living up to your word?

It’s the things that people are so sure of and think so untouchable, that are the most worth stealing, you won’t be leaving my fog with the power of your word still intact.
JordanCiserano
Post January 9th 2015, 12:20 am by JordanCiserano
Sorry that it is a tad bit late but I had to do the coloring for it and it took way to long on my laptop.

::The scene opens up to Jordan Ciserano in Hollywood on the “Walk of Fame” going past many of our favorite music stars and actors. The camera goes along for quite some time until it stops in front of a blank star, as it pans it a pair of black wrestling boots approach the star. The camera pans up and it is none other than a smirking Jordan Ciserano with his wrestling tights and aviator sunglasses on. He moves his tongue around his cheek finding a toothpick sticking it out of his now open mouth. He cracks his neck around and begins to speak.::

Hello everybody… did you miss me? Before you try to answer that rhetorical question let me answer it for you. I know you did. Yes it has been a couple weeks since you have seen the like of me in EAW because of myself missing out on the European tour over to St. Petersburg due to… complications that I may get to later, but all that matters is that I am here now! And let me tell you something, when those complications sprang up I was on a losing streak of sorts, now that I am back and feeling better than ever I am on a new mission to prove that I really am a star.

::Jordan points down at the blank red star with no name on it, just an empty stone. Jordan crouches down to the stone with a disappointed look on his face knowing that he can reach the likes of the people on them. Jordan takes off his sunglasses and places it on the stone.::

You see, for this new mission of proving that I am a star and that I am one of the best in this company day in… or how it has been day out. I have done nothing for the past week but train, and train, play some Mortal Kombat, and train to get my body toned and ready for my upcoming match. One which can very well decide how I do in EAW from now on. And this time I will not be alone

::Jordan shakes his head in question over what he may say next. He strokes his imaginary mustache and pulls out another pair of sunglasses from his jeans shading himself from the sun for he is a bright enough star on his own. He looks up in wonder than back down re-focusing and getting ready for his new words.::

If you have checked the card for EAW you will see that I am with a well-known man in this company simply named Caliban, a swift flying-death defying man that is willing to do anything and I mean ANYTHING to get the win in the ring as he has shown so many times before. With that and with him being one of my best mates for a very very long time, I see that he is the man to help me take my game to the next level.

::Jordan throws up an over animated thumbs-up toward the camera with a big cartoony smile trying to emphasize that he made the right decision. The sun that blinded Jordan goes behind a tall brick building so he takes his sunglasses and punts them away.::

With Caliban at my side and my trained body and Kombat (or Combat) skills up to key I am ready to face our opponents “Quality Control” a name so ironic that I couldn’t possibly make it up myself. You see Quality Control is made up of Lochlan Rossdale & Sephiroth two “wrestlers” who are jobbers in disguise. I know that these guys think that we have no chance against them but I think quite the contrary. You know why? Caliban and I have known each other for a very long time meaning that we have built up the chemistry needed to pull of anything that we need, from a double-dropkick to a Doom’s Day Device. We know each other so well that we couldn’t possible face one another and have one of us win. Like trench warfare it would end in a draw due to the counters we pull. And if we know each other that well  I do not see a slim chance of Lochlan Rossdale & Sephiroth winning this match.

::Jordan thinks about Lochlan Rossdale & Sephiroth’s hands being raised and he just laughs. Jordan shakes out his body trying to get that “humor” away as he continues his rave.::

I know it isn’t that simple, nothing really is so I have made sure that Caliban and I are mentally prepared just incase they get a hit or two off on us. I have sat down with him and meditated over what must be done… flips, kicks, and fatalities (pin falls). We have gotten so strong with our minds we could probably think our way through this match with no problem like a freaky member of the X-Men, but instead we would like to use our hands and feet to beat the living hell out of these two.

::Jordan points to his mind and twists his neck around trying to make a freaky animation. Once he reaches the limit with his neck he brings it back up and shakes it around, helping his meditated head out. Smiling again with his bright white teeth he continues.::

In fact I  can’t wait to see them try to hit us, and seeing them flounder in the middle of the ring (Magickarp style) because we know what is coming. And once you know that there is no way that they can beat us.

Also just to mention, Caliban and I have one simple goal in mind… a motivation of sorts and that is to simply win! We want to go through EAW and WIN! We want to get to the top, all the way to the stars in this company gaining sweet gold. And we have the motivation to do it, for we are not just doing this for ourselves, but to prove the suits wrong… and to show the fans that they are right in knowing that we are the future champions and hell we can’t disappoint.

::Jordan shrugs.::

With that in mind it is time for a new era in the tag division with Caliban and I or how we would like to call it DEATH BY VELOCITY! Because just like a speeding car down a hill, you won’t see it coming and when you get hit you won’t have time to feel it before you are dead. Lochlan Rossdale & Sephiroth best of luck mates… try not to fall too hard out there.

::Jordan smiles and bends over yet again to look at the Hollywood star. This time he touches it am smiles knowing that he will be back once he wins gold becoming the star he know he can be. He stands up and walks away as the camera pans down to the downed sunglasses on the star, as it pans to black.::
The Elite-Lord
Post January 8th 2015, 10:53 pm by The Elite-Lord
Ah, Lannister supposes it is time for he to longer leave you hanging by a thread. Perhaps it is Lannister's fault, by a case of flattery, clinging to the idea that you, too, are a mountain. Or perhaps it was Lannister's sportsmanship, trying to say there is no ill-nature between you and he. But nonetheless, Jamie O of Hara, the showcase of flattery will stop, Lannister promises. For the mind games just aren't fun anymore, as in your last tape, it came apparent that Lannister stripped you and your words of all meaning. You've been gagged by the man that defines judgment. Jamie O of Hara has become a byproduct of the "What if" system, and a shuttered case of "Close, but no cigar". But there is a shimmer of hope left in this man that Lannister likes to call "Jamie O". A feeling that Jamie O can't shake - can't control, and by Lannister's eyes and ears, have been deemed as a deadly wish. This... hope of yours.

This is your blind salvation, your false sense of security. Often times, truth is buried by damnination. And all those lies, all those false aspirations, are often times much more deadly than the prey. You can scout, you can do all as you like for pre-match preparation... but at the end of the day, you're still fighting your inner-demons. You need to be fighting Lannister, but that... sadly, is not of your mindset. How is it, Jamie O, to know that every time you throw a punch, you wonder if it's enough to knock Lannister off his rather, rather than pondering what to do next? That is a loser's mentality, and just putting Lannister one step closer to the winner's circle. But make no matter, Lannister will continue yourself to harbor such an illusion that we're on par. Continue to belief, hope is what this world is aspired upon. But hope can haunt, hope can mislead. And you, Lannister's friend, are being mislead... by yourself.

So allow Lannister to carve this message into your skull tomorrow night, as a nightly reminder of what happens when you step too close to edge. Of what happens when ambition leads you astray. When... you think you can trespass on Lannister's square. But Lannister cannot deny, he finds you very, very FUN. Your hypocrisy is just so sincere, telling Lannister he should not see you as a threat, yet turn around and claim Lannister is exaggerating his own value. What is up, and what is down, Jamie O? But delusion breeds false impressions, so Lannister won't feed deeper into this feeding frenzy. No, no... Lannister will give you everything you deserve: A match. And nothing more. The end result is going to leave you dejected, but just be glad you were able to lift off at all. You can claim all you want, Jamie O, that you cannot... you will not let Lannister beat you. But who are you, to claim you have the final say? LANNISTER DOES - Not because who he is... but what he does. Lannister is the Angel of Debt because of what he has done to numerous men and women over the years, not because his name is Lannister. Lannister is labeled as the Star of the Mourning, not because of who he is... but because of the injuries suffered to those who stood in Lannister's path. Lannister has beaten you twice, not because his name is Lannister... but because, HE DOMINATES YOU. So when Lannister wins the Kingdom of Voltage... it's not because of who he is... it's because he simply proved, to be better than you in every facet of the game. Psychologically. Physically. Brutality.

Lannister would think, you Jamie O of Hara, would know better than most of what Lannister does inside that ring. But it seems as if Lannister has to do more in order to impress. Lawful impressions are never Lannister's motivations, but perhaps it will be a nice bonus to add to my claim of Voltage. Or maybe, just maybe, that bonus will to see you finally lose your faith. Are you a religious man, O of Hara? If you are, Lannister mightily suggests you to meet your maker, and find a new being to focus your prayers upon. Because when Lannister takes the opportunity of King of Elite from you, like he did the EAW Championship, Lannister would rather you not place the blame on some spiritual being. No, Lannister wants you to look into the eyes of Lannister himself, and come to realize, that 'this man right here, is to blame as to why I am nothing more than just another name.' Because that is what you are, Jamie O of Hara. Another name. You poise a threat to Lannister this week, yes, but time is such a relative subject. Long-term, you are just another man in the back. You serve as no real threat to Lannister... but if Lannister were to look at it from your shoes, why... Lannister is an obstacle course you can never get through. Look at you now, Jamie O of Hara. New Breed Champion and all. Many would label that as fine success, no? Yet, here you are... still with the doubt in the back of your mind, that if push came to shove, would you ever defend that championship against Lannister?

And as you so politely referred to before... if you win the Grand Rampage, would you be able to turn the opportunity to championship gold if Lannister was par on course? You see, no matter the situation, Lannister is your nemesis. Lannister is your enemy. Lannister... is in your head... your one true and only threat. So perhaps this week may serve as poetic justice, a microcosm of our time here in the Answers of Elite Wrestling. Lannister is sorry if that leaves you in a sense of rejection, but just know Jamie O of Hara, nothing is ever fair. Call that cliche, call it what you will, but that is ever so true in Lannister's home of Voltage. Lannister actually comes to appreciate that fact more so, knowing you absolutely loathe everything Lannister has going for him.

Lannister is everything you resent, isn't he? The man with unspeakable, unparalleled physical gifts. Lannister can only try his absolute best not to offend, but there is just this urge to not pretend. Every inch you claw for, you scratch for in this business, is a step process that Lannister was able to skip. So in a sense, you can say, Lannister is a scar that you simply cannot itch, you cannot scratch... because Lannister himself is a memory of everything you can't be. This isn't a parallel universe, Lannister's friend. How could you be so naive to assume as much? "I will not... I cannot..." You've become an unconditional whore, playing co-star to this facade of Lannister's lead role. You only go as far as Lannister wants you to, Jamie O of Hara. This is the blessing and curse you will just have to come to know, everytime you face Lannister in this squared-circle.

Lannister is the butterfly in your stomach, yet the rope around your neck. Lannister is your daunting foe, but the man you aspire to be. Lannister is everything you hate, Jamie O of Hara. Yet, he's everything you want. Lannister has already spoken as to why you are the man he resents... but what about why you love Lannister?

It's because, you know, deep down... that Lannister is the epitome of what a leader should like, in and outside of that ring. You know Lannister brings the best out of you, even if it is on a losing effort. Lannister is the sonic, fresh salvation, to a company of stars that would rather care about shoe endorsements than in-ring execution. Lannister is the King you want... but the one you know you can't have. But Lannister challenges you to stop pretending, for this is more than just a fable. Lannister, himself, is more than just a legend you hear about. At some point Jamie O of Hara, your inner demons will have to stop shining through your insecurities. At some point, you will just have to come to grips that the past is just the mere present. There is no more pretending, no more "What if" scenarios. Not with this crown on the line, Jamie O of Hara. At this point, you and Lannister have already proven what they are. Potential has been maxed out, no matter how bright the future looks.

Lannister will not let a crown slip through the airways, out of pride or pity. Your ambition, even though it is quite admirable, shall be your one daunting mistake. As a champion, Lannister would have hoped for more than just this personal vendetta. But no mere matter, for you are out of Lannister's grasps after this weekend. The jester has had his fun, but it's time for a kingly man to press his claim. Lannister cannot press his claim without the Kingdom of Voltage, but that changes after tomorrow night. You ask if Lannister understands the importance of such an event... and Lannister asks you blindly - what did he do prior, when the EAW Championship was on the line? You tapped out, Jamie O of Hara. When it was assumed that the match was just down to you and Lannister. Now, where it is KNOWN that this claim to a realm is most definitely on the line - Lannister's ambition simply outweighs yours. That is not an insult, not a fable, an illusion, or even a fact check. Simply... a debt. One that Lannister has long owed to himself.

And when this game of chess is complete... That debt will have been, as Lannister always likes to say... PAID. And you, Jamie O of Hara... get to be the one to mask the following honor...

CHECKMATE, LANNISTER.

KING ME.

KING LANNISTER, JAMIE O OF HARA. THIS IS THE CORONATION OF WHAT IS TO BE... NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE SAID, OR WILL SAY. NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, OR WILL DO. THIS IS THE STAR OF THE MOURNING, THE ANGEL OF DEBT, RAGNAROK'S FAVORITE SON, LORD PARAMOUNT OF VOLTAGE... The man you cannot... WILL NOT beat.

...ALLES FUR LANNISTER... LANNISTER... LANNISTER!!!
VENTURA.
Post January 8th 2015, 10:45 pm by VENTURA.
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Giphy
Where there is unity, there is always victory.

♨The scene takes place late at night in downtown Bucharest, Romania, near a park. It is a cold, breezy night with no one on the streets, only the sight of rushing and noisy cars. Ventura is shown walking briskly with his hands on his trenchcoat's pockets. He walks over to a bench in the park, and slowly takes his seat. He crosses his left leg over his right, and leans back to stretch his hands far and wide, marveling at the bright full moon above the sky.

The moon always seems to put on one hell of an elegant show. It is different every time in shape, color, and nuance. It's bright illumination helps separate the darkness and the terrors that looms around in the night. But, but a moon always has it phases. When the night passes by, the sunrise will dawn in, bringing forth a vigorous new day in daily life. A new beginning sought of speak. A new refreshment to the soul.

Devan Dubian, I will make this more clearer than the last time. You have no affliction with my career, and all that has transpired within it. You bare no strings upon it. You have chosen to cherish my past, embrace it under your arms because somewhere in your mind, you are in jubilation. You have found the defects within my career, so what? Is this where you try and use those defects against me? Once again, you are not special at all in terms of addressing the same shtick. Add some more fuel to where it burns, like bring up the name Liam Catterson for me if you want to make this more interesting. Is that what you plan on achieve, to try and dig down inside me and attract whatever is troubling me under your advantage. I bid you a safe journey in doing so because you will only find emptiness. Yes, as hard as I want to neglect the past and ensure myself that a new patch of life will unveil before my eyes, I know I can't because that is the way life is. Your past serves as a souvenir for you to reminisce on. It becomes the impetus to vouch towards another challenge in order for you to make sure that you don't repeat history a second time. That is what I am seeking out to do, but you are seeking something that you will gain no absolute benefit whatsoever. You envision me as this new, obscure man who wrote on pen and paper this "personage"? Well, I think my name is still Ventura, my bloody type is still AB+. But this "personage", you may give it any description, whatever suits you fitting. To you it is a personage, but to me it is a lifestyle that I embark on pursuing. You thrive on being the guy who gets the last word, grinning and forcing himself to say and do things so that you will cast a huge shadow for the people to be in fear. I am not going to fall under those traps, because I have seen it all and I have been through it all. People call you a glorified legend in the company, whether it is your titles or your longevity. That is admirable, but that is an excuse that has had far too many runs. I do not speak about your losses, or the struggles that you have been through in this company because I've faced the similar fate, but even if I don't, you are still willing to channel your self-pride into believing that you are meant for all of this luxurious claims. Not even close.

Good, excellent. You even introduced your insight about the world titles. Once you put that strap around your waist, you think it becomes dull and boring, that you have a title that signifies power, dominance and authority, but the main gist of it all is that it gets boring. Then, if I may ask, what is your sole ambition for this tournament? To retract the statements people give to you? To reappear into the spotlight that has been blurred out from you? Give me a hint so that I can try and solve your somewhat envy towards me. I don't boast, I don't cry or pray to get myself closer to winning the world title, because there is a limit I have to get to before I can drop my weapons, and declare that I am the rightful victor for that title. By a huge margin, you have a huger ambition to win this tournament, but a miniscule reaction if you somehow manged that strap under your waist. I can say it right now, I want to win that title. For years, the setbacks that I've faced pulled me out of the pecking order. I had to sit on the rusty, cold floor to look at the eyes of Norman Hellion and Diamond Cage enjoy their gold. I've worked hard, I've exerted myself to the point that I can attain something that serves a purpose, and that exertion hasn't been wasted because I am here in the Semi-Finals for a purpose just like you. I have a mission, you have a vision. Those two things can fight each other from dusk to night, remaining the only true purpose. If the case increases to be a major case, then I would just have to cast your reality into dreams, nothing more. Laugh if you must because I am throwing feeble words that contains no action. Trust me my friend, I am adding all the ingredients into the pan. Once it's cooked, you will taste the action, and you will endure its effects. You will be dreaming in awe, while I advance towards the next round. Your turn to try and convince yourself that you are the true King. I will be sitting on this bench enjoying the atmosphere.

♨Ventura puts his head back on the bench, whistling slowly. The camera slowly fades to black to reveal some sought of a bright glimmer in Ventura's eyes.
Mstislav
Post January 8th 2015, 10:15 pm by Mstislav
Yes congratulations Chris you finally have the attention of the man who you seek to beat for the title you so desire. Yes, Yes you called me out in the past, and I did ignore you, but was that to spite you, was that to make you feel like I didn’t care that this worm was trying to get under my skin. No, I wasn’t. I was ignoring you because during those times you have to focus on one thing and one thing only, to me that was the match I was having that week. Chris I could have given your limelight when I was going on about previous opponents, but that would have been unprofessional of me to address a man I wasn’t even going to go head to head with until a later date. You may think I was sweeping you under the rug and in a sense you are right. I filed you away, I filed you into a category where I put people to deal with later. Now that file isn’t full, it never has been, hell it’s the newest mental file I have, and you should be grateful to be the first entry. You are the reason that file exist, and that just means you are of special priority. I don’t retaliate to what you say, I don’t act out on the things you do until the time is right. But that is all you are Chris, just a little priority in a file, and soon after I beat you and this little petty vendetta you have against me is over, your spot is going to be filled by someone else new that I see fit. You are not special Chris, you are not this person who I cower in fear of, you are not this person that I am scared of losing a title to knowing that I can wrestle circles around you. Though I will say this, this championship is what makes me important, hell whoever holds it gets an immediate spotlight and all the glory they can want. But that is not how I see it. That is how the people who are so demoralized see it. What this is to me is a symbol to the fact that I am a tier above, that I am the man that people want to beat so they could become the next big thing. This is why it’s important to me, it shows that I am the holder of this torch, and that until Fate sees someone more fit, I will be the sole holder of it. I may be conforming to the Elite ways, but only because I have to, I have to due to the reign of Zack Crash, I have to due the fact that once that clock hit midnight eight days ago the age of extreme is no more. If it were up to me I too would like the Era of Extreme to return, but that is not going to happen anytime soon. And if you want to be the one who tries to usher in back that extreme era, because with your status, with your luck it will falter within a matter of days. Compared to the people who could actually do such a feat, you are nothing but the worm who eats shit, moves in shit, and lives for shit. You try to make yourself this statue of extreme, this man who won’t conform because he unlike others believes that all you need to do in a match is to cheat, and BAM, they are a better person than the other. Sebastian Monroe didn’t give you this match to crown a better champion, hell he probably gave you this match so you could finally shut your mouth, but no the true reason Monroe did give you this match is because he is scared. Not of you, not of me, but of what Zack Crash would do to him if something like this keeps happening. Hell he is having a tough time with Xavier Williams and Lucian Black, what would Crash do if he couldn’t handle the National Elite Champion, and the man who goes against everything he hates.

Yes I met my Worm, because all I see is this slimy man, this man who wallows in the shit of the turmoil he makes. But that’s the things about worms, they love the dirt, they can’t live without feeding on the leftovers of others, and they think they found Nirvana. But also with the stature of others they are looked down on. They are mere experiments for children in science, they are cut open, dissected, and are thrown out when the information sought after is found. Yes Corrupt you are my small corrupt little worm, and with every word you say, you inform me. With every button I push you are being dissected, and I am finding everything I can about you, and once I am done it’s back on in the garbage, no more use for this carcass. This revolution, unlike others, is not trying to instill what it already has. Revolution against corruption, and oppression are just that, it is the people being tired of what their government has come to. Your revolution however is a conforming of such. You want to bring a revolution of corruption to EAW, grow up and open up your eyes Chris it is already here. All you are doing is becoming a small part of it merging with this bigger part, because they were too weak to fight for themselves. You need to get it through your mind, your revolution started and ended that very day, that very day you decided to build it on corruption. I laugh, and laugh because this cause is so lost, that even its self-proclaimed leader is just making it wander into a desert. You are as lost as the Israelites. But that’s okay Chris you have my pity, you have my regret for you.

Resolutions, Revolutions, what is it with you and all this –tions, but I guess with intimidation coursing through those veins it is something that I should have expected. And I hope you are hungry Corrupt because like my file, you have inspired my resolution, and that my dear friend is to make all these high and mighty people come back down to earth. Corrupt, you request my attention, and here it is, don’t waste this opportunity. Only few get a chance to get what’s coming to them.
Devan Dubian
Post January 8th 2015, 9:41 pm by Devan Dubian
I must govern the clock, not be governed by it.

As a King, you must know about everything that compasses around you. Whether it may concern you or not, it is your duty to know everyone's dilemma even if you cannot do something about it. I know you are a man who likes to focus on the present but as a victim to real kingship, I cannot possibly share the same views. I must know the past in order to study for the present to make my future flawless. Your duel against the Interwire champion last week was nothing short of impressive but let us be honest here, that title hasn't held prestige for a while now. The previous holder of that title wasn't even able to withstand the pressure for a month before he imprudently dropped it to the current holder. If you think your victory over Scott Oasis was any kind of proving point that you are back to your old prestigious ways then I'm sorry to inform you that either the competition that was around the last time you were relevant was nothing short of lackluster or that you haven't felt the taste of victory in so long that you actually believe last week was some kind of breakthrough. I know you are trying to play this in the dark, trying to make it seem like that all of this isn't actually burning you on the inside. You can try to hide the matter of fact that you don't care for anything that occurred in the past but the truth is, it is also engraved inside your mind. You can try to sleep it off, even become fermented to pain but once those failures are scripted in your brain; they're impossible to get rid of. You think you were the only victim to this torture Ventura? I knew you were shallow to some ends but I never realized how conceited you really were. You are using this persona as a mere excuse to escape from reality because you are afraid that if you end up on the same pathway you did a few years ago at one of the chock-full events of the year, you'll just get run off the road as you were before. By encompassing this Caster of Dreams personage, you think you have achieved immortality. The bitter truth however remains that it doesn't really matter if you are your bland old self Ventura or this new immortal robed Caster of Dreams, the anguish remains the same. The pain remains the same, the implosions remain the same. I understand your concern, all I'm telling you is that it doesn't really matter which one of the two faces you are feeling in the mood for by the time Showdown comes around, the result won’t change. A pawn has to play its part in the story, no matter how much it wishes it can break the status quo. You're a mere pawn playing the part of one of the knights who tried to stop the glorious King Devan Dubian in his run to full hierarchy but folded. Don't try to change the script, just go with what is already written.

You've chosen to forget anything relating to your past. I've chosen to cherish it.

It seems that you want no memory whatsoever of everything that happened to you in the past few years. You've taken everything that's happened, thrown it out the window in hope that everyone will forget who you once were. You want to be seen as this new obscure guy who makes every allusion a reality. I've been down the same path before and if you want a bit of expert advice before your career decides to take a turn for the worse, just stop. I looked back at everything mesmerizing in my life, some moments that I am not so proud of and became solemn. I looked at the mistakes and fixed them, I didn't decide to ignore them and create new ones. The path you're heading down will only end in one way: a path that that you're not so dissimilar to, one where you became a washout and are referred to in every other joke for the rest of the year. You may choose to not care about the King of Elite tournament but mark my words Ventura, there is nothing more than I have been eager for my whole life. A world title would seem like a reasonable solution to my last statement but the thing about those straps is even after a while, they become dull. Once you are given the honor of King of Elite, it’s a prestigious reign that basically lasts until you yourself decide to give up. You can be forced to give up your world title at any given moment. You may have chosen to make your run for King of Elite kind of enigmatic whispering innuendos in hope that they will somehow lead you to the crown but I have made my point clear from the start. You knights really are commendable but there's a reason why there is a pyramid that separates the rank of the sultan and its subordinates. You have your box that you must stay in and there's a triangle at the top of the pyramid that is waiting for my betrothal. When they write my books, I'll be sure to mention you and company Ventura for your valiant efforts but let it also be known that you had no chance from the start. You had a time and you didn't make full use of it. This tournament is my turn and as a promise to my people, I will deliver the crown to them.
Jacob Senn
Post January 8th 2015, 9:33 pm by Jacob Senn
Dynasty Promo #4

(The video starts up as we see the cameraman knocking on a door with a number on the front of it. The door opens and it is seen to be Jacob Senn, who is on the phone, as he tells the cameraman to come on in and sit down as he finishes his phone call.)

Thanks for stopping by. Let me finish this phone call and I should be ready, okay? Now, back to you, I told you that is what I wanted and now I want what I asked for and you are not going to dodge me around from this and side with some asshole like him! I don’t care who he is! You make sure it gets done! Now, I got the EAW guy here waiting on me. We can get back on this later, but until then, you better be making sure that is going as smooth as possible or so help me, I won’t need wrestling gear and a referee to come down there and beat you to a bloody carcass! You understand? Good.

(Jacob hangs up the phone as he sits down and rubs his forehead from frustration as he looks back up at the camera.)

It is a hassle these days to find good people to do a job for you. Most of the time, you might as well do it yourself if you ever want to get it done right. Just like my EAW World Championship reign turned into, just other people doing my job for me. It got under my skin, you know, the fact that people just assumed I was not a good champion because I have had Lannister and Brody and Crash there, but that was not what determined a good or bad champion and Tiberius seems to forget that or have no earthly knowledge about it. During his time on Dynasty, getting his ass beat by Cleopatra and Corrupt all the time, he must have not watched an episode of Voltage back then. Let me catch him up on things that happened. When I won the title, Devan Dubian just kept on with me about getting a shot. He was like you, thought I was some cancer to the championship, so I accepted the challenge and gave him that opportunity. After beating him and grabbing my championship from the ladder, Scott Diamond was the next guy and instead of waiting for someone to tell me to face him, I challenged him and I gave him that opportunity. Sure, he wanted to play coy and delay what inevitably he wanted at Shock Value, but he still took the offer. So, it was not just that I was defending my championship against the best that Voltage had to offer me, but I was literally handing these opportunities left and right and was waiting for the next guy to come down that ramp and challenge me at every turn. No matter what size, no matter how great, I was on the mission to prove I am the best of this company! You ask if I got Mr. DEDEDE’s God Contract, no I didn’t, but I had something just as good. I had the chairman of the board in the palm of my hands and do you not know what a rematch clause is? Every person in this company should have one when they lose their championship, maybe not you since you were just happy to finally be getting a contract, but I made real sure that was one of the perks that were in mine. I was due a rematch and that transfered over from Voltage to Dynasty once I was drafted, but why not go against probably one of the greatest wrestlers in the history of this company for the richest prize at King of Elite? For two reasons, one being that I want that King of Elite Crown to prove that I was a conqueror among desired hopefuls and the second being to go up against young guys like you and TLA when I saw who was in the brackets. You may want to fabricate this idea that Jacob Senn does not care about the future of this company like the rest have, but trust me when I say that it is not true.

(Jacob stands up and walks over to the counter in his hotel room kitchen as he sets his phone down and asks the cameraman if he would like a drink, which he denies as Jacob grabs one and sets it on the desk beside his chair as he sits down.)

It is funny that you talk about the water cooler, Tiberius, and I find it hilarious that you are stupid enough to believe that I have had an obsession with Zack Crash. If anything, it was the other way around because he came to me when I was champion, but that is not what I am talking about. I want to talk about what people have said about Tiberius Jones, this kid who faced off against a weather old and ancient lion just waiting for someone to kill him and now thinks of himself to be the next great thing in wrestling. A kid, who has so much hype and promotion around him, but it just not up to what people make him about to be. I hear Sebastian Monroe all the time, singing your praises and telling everyone how you are bound to be the future of this company, but I don’t buy it. Why? It is because you are another mindless and simple child who just thinks everything he hears to be truth from the backstage. You hear about the wars that Mr. DEDEDE has been in and you assume him to be some incorruptible gatekeeper that protects EAW, but I know that to be a lie because I have seen with my own eyes the evil that he can bring out. You assume that I have this obsession with Zack Crash, but you know nothing about what me and him except what other people have whispered into your ear and lead you on to believe. The fact is, just like a child, you do not ask if anything is true, you just go by hearsay. Just like this whole thing about everyone needing a mentor, I do not want to be your mentor, but give you some kind of advice to where you can better yourself. You don’t want to better yourself in that ring, suit yourself, and I can happily just snap your neck in that ring where you won’t be able to come back inside of it. I would just think any person in this business would like to improve and be better, why TLA was able to bring himself up a little bit with what I showed him in that ring, but I don’t think you will, Tiberius.

The reason for that is because you have this simple mind, able to be used and molded by someone else to do what they want from what you have made very clear. You talk about he said this, she said that, he did this, she did that, like some gossiping high-school brat that wants to make everything something filled with arguments, but I am not into hearing about your dramatic bullshit. Dynasty, I think I am not going to be some guy that is going to try and teach something but one lesson, humility. That is what people like you need, to be humble, and you are just walking around thinking you are better than me because of what? Because you haven’t had to lower yourself and do something you don’t like to get ahead, Tiberius? Let me tell you that you think that your war to get a contract was difficult, but being in the chase for the world championship is a whole different beast. You have this sense of being this honorable and moral fighter, you won’t last very long, I promise you. You do whatever you have to do to be the best in the world, and I do not see that Tiberius has the balls to do it! I think you fear going against the grain to do what needs to be done, I think you want to be this boy scout type of guy that does not do anything wrong to get what he needs, but that doesn’t work here. That is why Dynasty, you are going to fail.

(Jacob Senn gets up and asks the cameraman to do the same as they go towards the door.)

I was not deemed The Fabled Conqueror by Damien Murrow for no unecesarry reason. Trust me, I already have you beat, you just haven’t realized it. What happens at Dynasty, it won’t be something that I do not expect. I expect you to pull every trick you have, maybe even that little mist thing that you like to do, but I that won’t work on me, bud. It will take more than some fancy voodoo powder to make me vulnerable to you and your little moves and await the moment that your eyes widen in shock when I get the three count and move forward as you have to eat every single word that you said this week! I am going to go ahead and make an oath for you, one that I intend to keep, and you want to know what that is? I swear that in that ring, you are not going to win. I PROMISE that you are either going to be unconscious lying on your back and screaming in pain tapping out and giving into the vice of release! Next time you want to run your mouth, do me a favor, and not base it on something that you hear about, but base it on some real facts, alright? That way, you actually have something to back up your delusions and have something that I can shatter with you.
Tyler Parker
Post January 8th 2015, 7:57 pm by Tyler Parker
You aren't holding back either and that's what I was hoping for. I was hoping you'd take this personally. I was hoping you'd tell me what you're going to do to me because it just goes to show that you don't know what the hell you're getting yourself into. You think that, just because you searched me up on the Internet and watched a few of my matches, you know? Surely you aren't as stupid as you look. I know you aren't though, TLA. I know you're much smarter than that, to just prepare yourself for this Sunday after doing so because as you should know, I'm not doing the same thing in the ring. I'm not doing the same moves in the exact same way I done them in any of my previous matches. It's practically impossible for you or anyone else to prepare to face me. Because while you may get better and better, week in and week out, TLA? I get LIGHT YEARS better. You can spend as much time in the gym as you'd like, make the bench your bed and sleep on it, you STILL won't EVER be where I'm at. You can be good, you can even be great but you can't and I mean CAN'T be me. You can say how you don't want to be me, how you wouldn't want to be and how you're your own but TLA, I'm not telling you to. I mean, you have to steal a Mercedes for crying out loud. Are times really that hard? Are they for you to have to steal from someone else? They have to be but then again, we're in Mexico, I'm sure they're used to seeing that all of the time. I'm sure there's a lot of stealing that goes on around here. You really were born here because it's in your blood, it's apart of your nature to commit such an act but you know what? You know something you can ever steal? My love and passion for this business. THAT? That's something you can't steal from me and you aren't going to as long as I have something to say about it.

I'm sorry if I offended you and everyone here in Mexico but lets be honest, it does and it doesn't just happen here, it happens everywhere else in the world, so I apologize if I hurt your feelings. I know this is personal to you all of a sudden because I mentioned your family but TLA, I'm not going to hurt them, at least... not physically. I'm going to hurt them emotionally because they're going to watch as I dismantle you in front of them. They're going to be hurt to see you laying there in the middle of the ring, staring up at the ceiling, knowing you've just been beaten. I'm not going to make any senseless threats, I'm just going to tell you how it is and TLA, this is how it is. Because like I said, I'm not holding back and after hearing what you had to say, I know you aren't either. Which is what I was hoping for all along. I'm not trying to hurt you and your family on purpose because I, much like your family, want to see you succeed here in EAW and you have it in you to. That's what I see in you and after our match this Sunday, win or lose, I'm not going to talk about how I made you like Jacob Senn has been boasting about all week. I'm going to tell everyone that TLA is self-made and he's going to be something in this business. You won't have to steal anymore, you'll have all of the riches you want and you'll have all of them soon as long as your head is on your shoulders. That is, if you want it as badly, as you say you do. Because if you don't, if you're just talking, then you're going to choke on it. You want it? You want my respect? You want to be successful? EARN IT. Earn it and then and only then will you bring it out of you to be something, anything, in this business. You may have some experience but it's going to take a lot more than that to be everything you want to be.

That's my advice to you. You're going to know a thing or two about me once we're out there in the ring. It's out there that you're going to get some real advice, some in ring advice. Because you may have some experience but it obviously doesn't show out there. You have more to learn, A LOT more to learn and I'm going to teach you something. I'm going to teach you because Jacob Senn couldn't at least do that for as much as he's been talking about he gave you a chance at him. I'm giving you a chance, one you wouldn't want to go to waste because the ring is my classroom and in my classroom, there's no talking; just wrestling. You're right about one thing, TLA, it's all about the wrestling here on Dynasty. That's why Dynasty is the best brand today. Because it's about wrestling, there isn't anything here that you'll see on Voltage or Showdown, there's more to it than what they have. I know it's not a popular opinion with those on both of those brands but it's a matter of fact. I'm not saying it is because I'm on it, that's hardly the reason I say it is but it's a great reason nonetheless. Because I represent Dynasty, wrestling and this business. I'm the prime example of what it means to be an elit... no, an extremist, yes an EXTREMIST. I may not be the World Heavyweight Champion right now but that's where I stand. That's what I believe. No. That's what I KNOW. So if anyone has a problem with that or you, TLA, then I'm not hard to find. Come to me and say it to my face. Because I'm tired of the backhandedness, I'm tired of the trash talking and I'm tired of the he said, she said BS around here. If no one is going to be accountable for their actions, then I'm going just going to have to make them be. That goes even for you, TLA. Because if I'm going to burn this Sunday, if I'm going to burn like you say I will, then you're going to disintegrate.
VENTURA.
Post January 8th 2015, 11:21 am by VENTURA.
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 RianyNnAeFu3MMN2HpuOhf-85j9y8RKlaEiorkE0S2GWkFOVT_dqDc-7EyRBYm8ew7SPHy75QcCyUvqWx3iifHbGQ7iSqpij4LJPrljXRM44gf2c4vO3Vrbq5LsFQvwyQw
Character, like a photograph, develops in darkness.

♨The scene takes place at the Eforie Sud shoreline in Constanta, Romania. It is a dark and rainy afternoon, with the rain and wind gusts rushing up north. Ships can be seen moving towards the dock, with the sailors all jumping into the water to raise the ship's anchor.♨

???: Is this the ship?

???: It is, my good man.

♨The camera rotates itself around to reveal Ventura conversing next to a shipmaster, with The Holy Brigade standing back in the far distance, aligned with their golden hourglasses. Ventura looks around while brushing his wet hair back, looking at the scenery of the Eforie Sud.♨

Ventura: In all my life touring fantastic places around the world, this is a souvenir worth keeping for me. How did you manage to keep this historic place running, Victor?

Victor: Us Romanian people always love to renovate, whether it is buildings, a custom, a city, anything. We live in a modern age, with technology advancing quite rapidly. This, this is just a mere vision of the many renovations we have made throughout the years.

Ventura: Metakíni̱si̱ brostá.

♨The Holy Brigade assemble themselves back together, and they all slowly match forward towards Ventura. The ship's captain blasts the horn, as the ship makes a complete stop. The shipmaster claps his hands with delight, and Ventura stands besides him in confusion.♨

Ventura: Anything the matter?

Victor: Me? Oh, no, no! Just in the uplifting and free mood, that's all.

Ventura: I see. I would be jumping up and down in awe looking at such a beautiful ship. What's the name of it?

♨Victor's face shows some displeasure as he takes a snare look back at Ventura.♨

Victor: It is a ship, it doesn't have balls or female genitalia. What would naming the ship do?

♨Ventura smirks while continuing staring at the ship.♨

Ventura: My apologies, Victor, you are absolutely right. Well, it is time to go aboard, shall we?

Victor: Not so fast.

♨Victor raises his hand across Ventura's chest, and resumes his snare, smug look.♨

Victor: Where is the rental money, huh?

♨One member of The Holy Brigade walks up towards the shipmaster with a small bag. Victor searches blindlessly with his hand, before tying the bag around to place it in his side pocket.♨

Ventura: Victor, may I borrow some money?

Victor: What?

♨Victor looks at an expressionless Ventura, who continues to stare onto the ship.♨

Ventura: May I borrow some money, please?

Victor: What? You just owed me money, and you want the money back?

The Holy Brigade: Our master did say please, didn't he?

♨Victor, the shipmaster is baffled. He digs into his pocket quickly to take out a whistle, but Ventura stretches out his hand to grab the fist of Victor. Victor looks up in shock, and Ventura nails the Skid Mark onto him, with Victor falling down into the water. Ventura and The Holy Brigade make their way inside the ship, with several policemen chasing them down.  Ventura looks on upon them, and points at the bag on the floor in the shoreline.♨

Ventura: That should cover this matter up.

♨The ship sets assail, with the policemen looking inside the bag. Their eyes open widely, and they marvel in delight as they take out coins and jewelry from the bag. They smile and wave towards the ship as they make their way up the shoreline. Ventura walks over to the outdoor deck, as he presses his hand on the steel bars of the ship.♨

It's been along time that I went assail on one of these beauties, probably because finding the luxurious time to ease and walk down memory lane just wasn't there. I remember when I was having to grow up. Five years of age. My interests in ships was at a shocking high. In my notebook, I would draw ships of many sizes, drawing the sun on the top right corner of the sheet, and draw squiggly lines on the bottom to portray the waves. I always asked my uncle, "Would I ever sail on a ship?". He calmly said, "You will never sail a ship, not with this brash attitude that you have.". I must admit, those words left a stingy mark on my ears, a mark that took many years for me to try and ease through, but I didn't let that sink into my mind. Years later, my same uncle would later on die from his favorite own pastime on sea. Maybe if he just had a little faith in me, he wouldn't meet such a horrid demise. The repose of his soul is still lingering around, attempting to whisper me his condolences for not giving me the chance to sail aboard him, though, I do not care for relatives who did not care for me.

♨Ventura turns his head back to see the Holy Brigade sitting down together conversing quietly. Ventura smirks, before slowly turning back around to look at the waters.

King of Elite, even I decided to disregard this competition last week because it was time for me to make a few corrections in my career. Let me just keep this short, because the person that I am about to refer to is already deceased in my eyes. Scott Oasis, you may have that Interwire Championship, but you are wiring yourself down to the fact that your cockiness is rather going to be the downfall of your career. Trust me, when I stand in the middle of the ring to just take a few seconds to look into your eyes, you weren't an illegible competitor, you were just a man who won a title under a rare, lucky circumstance. If my win against you was for that same title, then you would automatically be opaque in everyone's eyes. Hold on, you must be wondering, who am I to say such things, who am I to talk about losses after losing at Pain for Pride. From now on, Oasis, I give you a chance to finally do something, something that you have never done before in your entire career. Listen to yourself. That's all. Not only your cockiness proves to be your significant downfall, but your words, your puny words serves as an addition.

That seems to be a line that everyone loves dying to talk about in reference to I. Please, I will give you the whole luxury to write a 250-word essay about how much I lost at Pain for Pride, that includes you, Devan Dubian. Once again, I am omitting the notion of King of Elite because I am not going to be like the typical competitor in the tournament saying, "I am going to be the King of all!", and those servings of nonsense. This week alone is going to serve a purpose, a purpose as to why I am still gracing the week each and every week despite my failures looms over the distance. I am not going to prove against you, Devan, with "all due respect", because you claim that you have the actual capacity, you have the extra dazzle in what you do. Good, lock that somewhere in your brain and dispose it at Showdown. I will be riveted in witnessing what you got. However this week, my sole purpose is to remind everyone, to the people who love me, hate me, or have some sought of affliction with me, that I deserve to compete in the ring, that is it. For months, I have been boasting with a fat belly, singing and chanting with his hands that I would "close 2014 off with a bang". Where is the bang? Where is the noise? Not even a single beep was heard from me, all because I was sunken into the realm of being an egotistical jerk. I would ignore the competition, I would speak eloquently, just like what I am doing now, to try and get into my opponents' head. One day, I prevail victorious, but most days, defeat. I didn't have a fixated dogma for me to believe in, a dogma that would serve as an impetus to glide my career under a certain height for me to land on top of a massive accolade. I thought a mask would serve as the symbolism of that dogma, but I was just masking myself from this world. I thought "being me" would be suffice, but realized that it would serve to be one of the blandest things to ever happen to me. What then, why did I come to the terms of being the Caster of Dreams, why do I have men in white robes with golden hourglasses follow me around wherever I go? Sadly, I cannot reveal a plan that has many twists and turns. This shtick isn't going to be a temporal, but a permanent lifestyle that I will suit and dive in. Once you start to find out that your reality begins to be dimmed with grey and vague lights, then I am afraid it would be rather too late to let out a sign for help.

Devan, at this point, I really don't care man. Being #64 of the list of people that weekly introduce me to my Pain for Pride losses or "failing to capitalize in golden opportunities". Give me something new, give me something to actually ponder and recite upon, because then I would be up for a debate. Sure, you can reveal that you always repetitively prove short in your matches. At least you are not like the hordes of people who would put "interferences and screwjobs" right before you address your shortness in your matches. Then you actually come up to say that you have an excuse against me? Don't play a game of snipes and jabs against me because you will not win whatsoever. Fine, let me say this for the last time.

♨Ventura snaps his fingers, and The Holy Brigade stops talking to look upon him.

Ventura: Everyone, repeat after me. Thank you Devan Dubian for addressing Ventura's failures in EAW.

♨Brief silence emerges as The Holy Brigade look upon each other.

Ventura: Do it.

The Holy Brigade: Thank you Devan Dubian for addressing Ventura's failures in EAW.

Ventura: LOUDER.

The Holy Brigade: THANK YOU DEVAN DUBIAN FOR ADDRESSING VENTURA'S FAILURES IN EAW.

Ventura: That was all.

♨Ventura turns back around to look down upon the waters, with The Holy Brigade not deciding to converse but to remain quiet.

Does an imposter reveal his flaws, now? You didn't expect this "imposter" to actually confess the tragedies that he managed to face? Well here it is,  by my voice and by a chorus. Move your pawn now. The difference between my "failing days" and now is that I have developed a whole new repertoire for myself. I watch my words, I think about what I say before saying it, I think about what I will do before committing the action. Your mentality about me, Devan, is as weak and vulnerable than I'd rather expect from you. You want to stand superior as the elite by diminishing the talents and attributes by your adversary. How then, can you closely consider yourself to be elite? Once again, King of Elite can bookmark itself for a future date, all that I have planted on the back of my mind is that this is a match between you and I. We are opposite attractions. You may detest me, I may detest you, but the whole point is that that isn't going to be the decisive factor this week. Envision what being King of the Elite would be like, while you neglect the present. You can believe all you want, until that belief designates into a thought. You may dream about being the King of Elite, because right now I am casting that realm for you. After Showdown, my sole purpose is to cast your reality, a reality that is too corrupted and egotistical, into dreams. This isn't entertainment. This is a vow that I will commit by. You can decide and ignore this premonition and continue barking away my vulnerabilities within myself. Open as many doors in me as possible, but it would only take a snap of a finger...

♨The Holy Brigade stands up.

To open all your doors of vulnerability. Until next time, your "royalty".

♨Ventura turns back around to slowly walk back to the inside of the ship. The ship's captain makes an announcement that they will reach Bucharest within the next 45 minutes. The ship continues to sail among the waters, as the camera fades to black.

Last edited by King of the Brigades. on January 8th 2015, 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
TLA
Post January 8th 2015, 11:09 am by TLA
EAW WORLD TOUR LEG ONE: ENERO EN MEXICO

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 12 Mexican-flag

LOG 7: ANTORCHA Y QUEMADURA

(TLA is shown jamming to 90's rap in his stolen Mercedes. TLA blazes up a joint as he looks around him in surprise.)

TLA: What the fuck is this? There are Mexicans everywhere! The fuck is this? Did we finally kill all the white man?

(TLA pops open a bottle to celebrate when he notices the Mexican flag flying over Chapultepec Castle on the hill.)

TLA: Ay right right right we in Mexico City. This is the EAW World Tour bitches! When we heat this tour up we heat it up right with the baddest nation on the planet. We straight up in the heart of lucha libre and I am wearing a mask so I must be a luchador. Awwwww yeaaaaaa it's yo boi TLA comin' at you live with the intensity of nine million strong straight outta dat Distrito Federal. We goin' hard up in the capital like only Dynasty dawgs do. Team Dynasty lost at that Awards Show but we won out in the end cuz ain't no other brands got to rock they shit south of the border.

(TLA leans back to put his feet up on the dashboard of his car.)

TLA: Haters gonna hate but yo boi TLA is filled with nothin' but love. Jacob Senn may have whipped my ass but I also whipped his ass and then we both whipped each other's asses until my ass could be whipped no more. You see my ass is delicate and can only take so much but Senn... he goes all out. But when it comes to TLA the L in TLA stands for love and that's exactly what I showed him after the match. I shook his hand because I respect the beating he gave me and when our hands touched in that most manly of gestures I could feel the respect oozing through his palms. Now we got Jacob Senn doing Make-A-Wish appearances. Every little boy and little girl in Mexico wants to see Senn before they die. You see I'm something of a legend down here. A win over TLA in Mexico is a big fucking deal. I go hard in the lucha independent scene and will continue to do so no matter how many times I violate the rules of my EAW Contract. Cuz I'm so badass that even the rules don't wanna fuck with me.

(TLA puts his feet down as he sits up suddenly to look into the camera.)

TLA: Jacob Senn I got nothing but respect for you. I came at you hard cuz I was the gatekeeper of Dynasty. Y'all wanna step on my turf you gotta go through me. You did that so you can step up in the VIP section. You proved you got what it takes to be on Dynasty. You beat me, you battered me, but you ain't never gonna conquer this vato loco cuz I'm just too stupid to stay down. We gonna fight again some day but first I gotta give a beat down on some Tyler Parker ese.

(TLA looks directly into the camera as he blows smoke.)

TLA: Yo Tyler... you think you bad? You want a piece of TLA? You wanna fight about it? I'm down for that. I always be down to fight. We gonna rumble. We gonna go to war. We gonna go to war with ourselves. But also we gonna go to war with each other. Cuz I spit that hate like poison so strong gonna make Tyler Parker drop dead like King Joffrey. So first up I gotta figure out who this homie is. I do that in depth research shit on my opponents cuz that's what you gotta do to succeed. You gotta know everything. Find out they class schedule and shit. Nawh nawh wait that's an entirely different project. All I gotta do to learn about Tyler Parker is go on the EAW Network and watch some shit.

(TLA turns on the EAW Network on his phone as he tunes in to some old school Tyler Parker matches from four years ago.)

TLA: I see... It seems like Tyler Parker had intense beef with Mr. DEDEDE in 2013 but judging from his words he now respects him. I can tell that you are a seasoned veteran Tyler Parker you ain't just old like everyone says. Actually just King Mustafa says that everyone else respects you. But I must return Tyler Parker's curiosity in me cuz we are starting a new relationship. TLA don't do relationships. TLA is a one night stand kind of motherfucker. I fuck you once then I move on to the next bitch. I hope you don't mind Tyler Parker but I'm gonna fuck you up whether you like it or not, I'm gonna go Bill Cosby on yo ass.

(TLA receives a text message from King Mustafa reminding him not to say things on camera that could make him seem gay.)

TLA: King Mustafa is livin' in that 1950's mentality full of hate. Although in his country that's still a modern mentality so I can't even hate on his ways. I understand because I am a multiculturalist throw it up for Africa dawgs. But Tyler Parker you gonna get thrown down for Africa cuz after I get done with you, y'all ain't even gonna make it to Africa when the EAW World Tour comes crashin' down in May. Enough of lookin' forward and lookin' back tho. We gotta live in the present.

(TLA turns off the EAW Network after watching Tyler Parker win the EAW World Heavyweight Championship.)

TLA: You fuckin' with me right? Tyler Parker is a former world champion also? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. Seriously at this point it's like who ain't won a title around here. I gotta go all out again cuz I take no weeks off, I take on world champions on a weekly basis cuz I rolls that way. Imma take one of you down someday and then imma be all over Monroe's office like check it out hater. I beat a fucking world champion give me a title shot hater. Like I earned that shit hater. See Monroe has been fucking me over for awhile now. He thinks that he can pass one over on TLA but I see the truth. I'm a student of the game and a student of history. So I know all about you Monroe. You opposed the US Constitution you son of a bitch. Also you had slaves so I can't forgive you for that but you supported Liberia so I will give you a pass. Wait that's US President Monroe but still he's probably your ancestor so I still blame you for his actions 200 years ago. I've never even met Sebastian Monroe but I am convinced he is secretly corrupt and one day I will prove it to the world but for now I just gotta kick all of these Illuminati thugs he be sendin' my way to take me down. But I can't let them know I am on to them, I gotta keep a clear mind so they don't take me out.

(TLA clears his mind blazin' on that joint.)

TLA: Hi Tyler. I like you. You seem like a cool guy. Let's be friends. But the kind of friends who kill each other in the ring cuz we so tight. I like you so much Tyler that I am going to go harder against you than I did against Jacob Senn. I didn't even think that was possible but with The Sexual Panther anything is possible and you can always go harder. Even when I go hard like a diamond imma increase the pressure cuz diamonds just sparkle, I wanna shine till I blind the world. Cuz I ain't no joke and Tyler Parker knows that. But for the rest of the haters keep watchin' what I do. Keep watchin' how I roll and realize that you just mad cuz you ain't TLA. You wanna be TLA but you can't. You gotta be yo boring ass selves with your standard EAW personalities forged by the corporation from the ground up. This company is filled to the brim with posers trying to impress the bosses so it's a relief to find someone who's just chillin' bein' themself like Tyler Parker do. See errybody be talkin' 'bout TLA after last week. Cuz imma headliner now. I main evented Dynasty and that's something nobody can take away from me. So what if everyone else had cuz I hadn't. Now I have. I got my shot and I got my spot. I got that stage and now my name on errybody's lips. Even Tiberius Jones that lil hoppa who started all of this. Tiberius thinks Jacob Senn be takin' credit for makin' TLA a star. But I give no fucks. Take all the credit for shit you want. I ain't in this for the recognition. If I whip Tyler Parker's ass and then go win 5000 more matches and Jacob Senn wanna say that was all his fault more power to him cuz I still won 5000 fucking matches. But Senn is Tiberius' beef so imma stay out of it unless y'all keep involving me. Then imma beef with y'all and we gonna settle shit like men.

(TLA drives his car into a nearby alleyway as the feds approach.)

TLA: For now my beef is with Tyler Parker. But honestly we ain't even got any beef. We all about respect, proving yourself in the ring, and bringing out something different to entertain the people. That's how we roll on Dynasty. Showdown and Voltage can have all they corruption, all they cheating, all they screwjobs week in and week out. On Dynasty we are all about pure wrestling. So what if I'm not in that King of Elite tournament anymore. I'm still gettin' matches, I'm still facing world champions. I got my shot to put my name out on the streets once again and imma do it win or lose. But I'm gettin' sick as shit of this losing shit so Tyler Parker don't think I ain't lookin' to beat you. Cuz I am. AT ALL COSTS. I made fun of Senn for sayin' that but now imma say it cuz I want you to know that I am completely serious when I step into the ring with you. I will go all out and like Senn if you beat me you gonna beat TLA at his best. The thing is... TLA at his best this week ain't gonna be the same as TLA at his best last week. Cuz my best always gettin' better. I'm takin' former world champs to the limit two months in to my career. How anyone gonna stop me when I'm here for four, five years like Tyler Parker? Of course if he still here then he's gonna be like a ten year veteran so I gotta take him outta the game to get that experience edge. Or I can just live out the gym don't even need a house the bench gonna be my bed. You say you got the upper hand on me Tyler Parker and shit maybe you right. But that ain't never stopped me before. I could not have put it better myself when you said steppin' in that ring is a gamble cuz that's exactly right and imma high risk gambler. I ain't got the patience to bet small and play long. When I go I go fast and I go all in. You wanna humiliate me in front of my family Tyler? You wanna get mi familia involved in this holmes? Iight iight let's make this personal. Let's make this real. Cuz in Mexico we stick together through good times and bad times. My family gonna be front row cuz I got that connect. They gonna see me beast and feast on yo New York skin and you gonna burn in the fire cuz you hopped in the pan. Shit's dark and hell is hot and you gonna burn motherfucker burn motherfucker.

YOU'RE DONE.
Jamie O'Hara
Post January 8th 2015, 7:31 am by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo II
Everest Versus The Man From Snowy River

I tend to wait anxiously for the time Lannister speaks. To me, to others. The riddles, the poetry…it’s rather elegant in its own dark manner. There’s a certain beauty in the talking about yourself in a third person manner, O of Hara very much enjoys listening to every word.

Now, don’t mistaken the doubt I have, the idea that I can’t beat you means I fear you in any way. I don’t fear the idea that I can’t beat you, given the unfortunate timing of our matches you’ll ruin any chance I have of advancing my career or even who you are. Like either time before I didn’t fear you and the idea of defeat is a completely other subject. I’ll wrestle you -- I’ll FIGHT you night after night, week after week, month after month until I finally get that victory. If it means being knocked out, forced to tap each and every time, so be it as the essence of that one single victory is absolutely worth it. And now, I ask, does that scream fear in your eyes, Lannister? Once again our match falls under rather unfortunate timing as I don’t GET another chance if I lose, I can’t waste this opportunity. So what do I do? I put the doubt behind me; I remain having no fear over you and walk into Voltage as if this is the last ever time I get to face you as I will not continue on my career without any closure. This match…I can make it about King of Elite, I can make it about another match that I prove my growing greatness but it’s not…it’s not about that it’s about putting behind me the idea that I can’t beat you. It’s about starting the New Year by removing perhaps the only disappointment from 2014 and getting that win helps me sleep at night knowing Lannister will never be that great obstacle I can’t overcome. Time and time again I think to myself what if it comes down to you and I at Grand Rampage? What happens if you win this, you capture the EAW title, I walk out of Germany with the opportunity to main event Pain for Pride…and you’re the champion? You can see the issue here, right? I fight, I scratch, I claw to the very moments that I can achieve EVERYTHING I want to achieve…and it’s you…Lannister standing between me and my own sense of glory.

I can’t let that happen…

I won’t let that happen…

There is far from a gap between you and the rest, Lannister. Far from a void that’s anything worth a mention. Defeating Elite, capturing the Tag Titles, taking out many awards to close the year…impressive to say the least yet ultimately you grossly exaggerate it. Sure, you can use Brian Daniels as an excuse as to why you didn’t return to port with the Answers World Championship in your clutch but what possible excuse do you have to explain the lack of presence of the EAW Championship? The gap, the void doesn’t exist. Once again, like others, you clutch at mere straws to justify your defeats. Third parties? Pathetic, I expected better. Hell, you had Diamond Cage on his knees at Road To Redemption, the match, the title in your own hands and yet I ask where is the title? Is it because I was there? Because of Senn? Because of Crash? Because of Diamond?  It’s a delight, a stroke of my own ego to look at your pathetic manner, your inability to admit the reality that you’re not exactly the man that looks back at you in the mirror. I…I can admit defeat, when it’s a bit too much. I don’t justify my loses, I don’t clutch at any reason to help me sleep better at night. Forget when I defeat you, that moment you lose and found out to be no different than the rest of the big men that walk the halls, does Lannister find another reason to make it all seem better? Or does Lannister realise the gap, the void, whatever you want to call it never truly existed in the first place?

I could ramble on about easily being the man to fill this non-existent void but then I’d just be repeating every fucking thing I’ve said and what others have said about me. In your mind, your world, no man can fill this supposed void due to your apparent greatness; a level, a peak that no one will be able to reach. To fill this “gap”, you would need to be a threat, a true contender…yet it seems that I am not. Once again I won’t ramble on why; I’ll leave all that to Voltage where I’ll be the actually walking away. It’s…uninspiring for discussion when every answer to each question is “because I just am”. It’s funny that you turn around to say that you see me as the mountain I perceive you to be but Kosciusko pales in comparison to Everest and I am just a man from Snowy River because that’s all I am. I don’t have the fancy titles to add to my name, the physical structure that allows me to do almost anything I want.

The slight praise, calling me a world-class talent and having no ill-intent towards me is either complete garbage in some poor attempt to retain some class or you’ve lost it. There is NO reason in the world to look at me as a threat and you know that. Regardless of what you pull out of your arse there is nothing that I’ve shown to date that suggests I’m even someone to even be focused on. But see that’s where it changes. I speak of this match being ill-timed for my sake yet, here you are two up between us and you haven’t found something that can’t be countered. Allow me to repeat myself from earlier; I don’t want to bring the class, the finesse, I want to bring the derogatory attitude; the attitude that stains the lower class of my country. You couldn’t overcome Diamond Cage and his extreme ways and that fills me with some hope but no, I don’t plan on copying Cage’s style, one rather of my own; could call it Aussie Style or some shit like that. I wonder if you’re prepared for that above all else? I tend to keep everything I do in the ring strictly business; even my battle with Rossdale and Quality Control was business over personal. You on the other hand are increasingly becoming more personal. The inability to prepare, the inability to focus when so much is stripped away, that can’t truly be made right under the assumption of “just business”.

“Sebastian”…to quote the man, who wrote the tale…

"But his hardy mountain pony he could scarcely raise a trot,
He was blood from hip to shoulder from the spur;
But his pluck was still undaunted, and his courage fiery hot,
For never yet was mountain horse a cur."

Conquering, overcoming almost inconceivable odds. A true definition of the sunburnt character, the resilience and greatness that comes from us down below. I can doubt myself every hour, every minute and even walk into Singapore fixated on the idea that I’ve lost. But I know the moment that bell rings it all fades away and everything becomes sacrificial. I will rip every shred of skin from my body, break every bone and crush it to dust, rip shoulders from sockets, legs from joints…all as a mere sacrifice…for the chance to fight another week. And even then I’ll snap tendons, ligaments, tear every muscle and drain every ounce of blood in the hope to claim the King of Elite crown. TO KNOW THAT I LEFT EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PIECE OF ME IN THAT RING MAKES EVERYTHING, A WIN, A LOSS, A DRAW WORTH IT. Understand that I am a man hell bent on success; a hunger for glory that can’t be put aside, rested until a better moment. Perhaps I didn’t show it enough at Road to Redemption but I’ll show how much conquering this tournament means to me.

"And where around The Overflow the reed beds sweep and sway
To the breezes, and the rolling plains are wide,
The man from Snowy River is a household word today,
And the stockmen tell the story of his ride..."

This tournament, the final place in such an elite group of men is mine and mine alone. What lies before us is greatness; a rare and limited opportunity to which only few men can claim. How would it feel to know you have an accomplishment under your belt that the likes of Heart Break Boy, Jaywalker and Mr. DEDEDE haven’t obtained? In our young careers, it’s a TESTAMENT to the growth, the potential we both possess that we’re here in the semifinals fighting for the right to claim the title “King of Voltage”. A new “era” has swept over EAW and it’s unfortunate that we find ourselves here instead of “there” but alas, I will not sit by, I will not go to back in complete disappointment knowing I have twelve more months to wait and hell, there’s every chance I won’t even be in it. Lannister, can I ask, do you even see what lies before you? The grandeur, the importance…the significance? 

Right now I can’t tell you that the New Breed title means something because it doesn’t. I can’t even tell you my long term future matters because it doesn’t. This…this means everything right now and I will not let you steal this away from me.
A little history
Post January 8th 2015, 4:36 am by Guest
(Fade in on a boardroom as men in suits file out, once they all leave, Samson closes the door and Jason Walker spins round in his chair to address the camera, he smiles)

Walker: Greetings EAW, you have just caught me after a meeting, but I have time to address you all before I leave for the day.
(Walker stands up and walks over the drinks tray set up and pours a scotch)

Walker: I see that my opponent is set for this coming sunday, a man by the name of Xavier Williams (drinks) and in a Lumberjack match no less. Well that suits me just fine, I would hate for my second singles match in EAW to end with my opponent trying to run away, the ring will be surrounded just to stop such an eventuality.

(Walker takes a seat again)

Walker: I could sit here and brag about how I am better and how I am going to destroy Xavier Williams, but you've all heard it before, you know my ascension is coming and the Hostile Takeover is in full swing, what I am going to do today is tell you a story. It's a story about a young boy who was born with nothing, who defied the odds.

(Walker leans back in his seat)

Walker: It began in my hometown, the life was hard, six brothers and 2 sisters before me meant that I was always lowest on the totem pole, a mistake that was never meant to happen and I was told as such by everyone from a young age. I grew up not exactly loved, but not hated either.... more tolerated than anything else. My hatred for my family grew and I knew that as soon as I could I was getting out of my hometown and away from my family.

(Walker takes another drink and seems to be contemplative)

Walker: At a young age I knew what I wanted to do, I wanted to fight, fight everyone and anyone. I was fighting in school, out of school and had a reputation for being this tough kid who could take a beating but could give one out two-fold. When I went to high school, older kids picked fights with me to see if I was that tough, of course they beat me up. I knew my size and anger where holding me back and I found wrestling, proper mat wrestling. I excelled in it, became a great mat wrestler and part of the team. I used that when older kids picked fights, I would take them down to the ground with a wrestling move and then beat the crap out of them once they were on the ground. Because of this my coach, dissapointed in me, fired me from the team. Fast forward some years, I still enjoyed mat wrestling but didn't do it as much when suddenly the coach comes to me, he needs me to wrestle for one night, he knows my skills are good enough and wants me on the team for this night to win it. My opponent was a kid from the school across town, he had the skills and was tipped to win the regional championships unless I stopped him.

(Walker takes another drink)

Walker: So that night I went to school and dressed in my singlet and stood beside the coach as he tried to give me a pep talk. "You can do this Jason, you know you can." He patted me on the back and I stepped onto the mat. What happened the next few moments will be burned into my brain for as long as I live, the hatred for my family and for the coach for firing me all came to the forefront, the rage burned inside me, my body feels like it was humming with energy. Then I did the unthinkable, I let the guy win, I didn't even bother wrestling, I just let him manhandle me, protected myself enough and used my momentum to help him win. The crowd were in shocked silence as my opponent was crowned the winner and I got up from the mat smiling. I walked over to the coach, patted him on the back, "yeah coach, I know can do it but, seriously, fuck you." And I left. I left school and I left town.

(Walker puts down the glass)

Walker: The reason I told you that is because you have to realise, all of you in EAW, that I do not do what is expected of me, I will not be a good little soldier and tow the company line. And this sunday, people expect me to lose, people expect me to roll over and play dead and maybe eventually I will go away. It's not going to happen, I am moving up to the top and taking everyone down in my way until I reach the pinnacle. EAW is going down and I will bring about it's destruction!

(Walker now leans forward and stares intently into the camera)

Walker: And the truth is, no one can stop me.

(Fade out)
El Landerson
Landerson Promo
Post January 8th 2015, 2:14 am by El Landerson
Showdown Promo#4

[El Landerson in the hallways while Paul McGuire stops them]

Paul: Excuse me El landerson but can i get a few moments of your time before your Singles match this Saturday on showdown.

El laberinto: Qué huele?

Paul: last month at the Award show you almost pined Jacob Senn in your twelve man tag team match until Hades done drag Jacob and sling him across the barricade in then he defeated you in the ring at the award show in then now in four days on showdown you will compete against Evan Stark in your Singles match this week on showdown so any thoughts El landerson ?

El laberinto: Well you see Paul,when i was at the Award show last month when i was with my teammates that day when i was this very close to beat Jacob Senn until that seven foot tall Hades step foot inside of the ring after he defeated me on award show last month in then we go down to Evan Stark he wants a piece of me this week on showdown just because i told him that last Saturday that i was gonna face him at King of Elite PPV as soon as i defeat Stark in four days on showdown this week so Mr. stark i hope you can get ready before our match this Saturday in four days cause when i beat you in that showdown ring in front of the entire world then you might not be able to challenge me at King of Elite PPV until i get that ACE Champion away from Alex Anderson when he defeats Norman Hellion at King of Elite PPV in that's when i can make my move after his match with Norman Hellion at King of Elite PPV.

Paul:  El landerson can you even defeat Evan Stark this Saturday on showdown in four days.

El laberinto: if it depends on hows the Singles match is gonna be cause when i defeat him this week on showdown then he will never faces me at the PPV of King of Elite PPV because i got someone else in mind to challenge me at King of Elite PPV in that person will be a surprise right after my Singles match with Evan Stark this week on showdown cause i representing my blue brand of showdown because i'm the best Extremist on Eaw in there's not a single person that can't mess with me on showdown this week on SD show and that goes for my Opponent that i am facing in two days on showdown is none other then Evan Stark so he must be prepared this weeks on SD show cause i'm coming for that chaufa and two days in our Match on showdown this Saturday night.

( El landerson walks away while Paul Continues talking)

Paul: Well there you have it folks because El landerson will take on Evan Stark this week on showdown in there Singles match so we hope that Landerson can Continue his winning streak this Saturday on showdown against Evan Stark on showdown.

Paul: Cause i'm gonna see El Landerson defeat Evan Stark in two days on showdown in there normal match before King of Elite PPV because i know that Landerson will leave out of showdown this week cause who know's he might win or lose this Saturday on showdown because i'm Paul McGuire and we will see Landerson in action this Saturday on showdown when he beats Mr Stark in his Singles match this week.

[Camera fades while El landerson goes to his Dressing room before Showdown show]
J-Dynasty 2?
Post January 8th 2015, 2:07 am by J-Dynasty 2?
So, I’m meant to feel that you defending your championship against Scott Diamond and Devan Dubian were charitable acts? Are champions not meant to defend their titles against the toughest competition? Or are you saying, in your charity, you managed to somehow manipulate your way into picking your opponents and decided to face men who were not qualified? Being champion means you should have defended against them because they were your best competition so there’s no reason for you to receive gratitude based on that, otherwise you were defeating the purpose of the whole game.

Do you pick your own matches Senn, did you get DDD’s god contract? How do I know world championship rematch clauses even apply across brands for different world titles? How do I know for sure you decided to face TLA over getting your hands on DDD? Why does it count as a sacrifice as if there is this short time limit when you can decide to demand your world title match? How do I know with 100% certainty that Mr.DEDEDE’s god contract doesn’t nullify any demands you’d make? How do I know that the reason you didn’t try to face DDD is because you’re being noble for the cause of facing the rising talents, instead of perhaps spending your time talking trash about the man instead of going out and facing him due to you being scared? I spit on the grave of Kevin Devastation, a man I ended with my own hands and someone who is easy to mock in these lands of EAW, less than you do spitting on the careers of men you don't seem too quick to stepping up to have your words be said face to face, men like Tyler Parker and Mr.DEDEDE that you seem to have an infinite disdain for yet have them still walking when they are not men that are so hard to find.  

And who is to say I was supporting Zack Crash taking over? He and I were never seen in the same room, I wasn’t on no team Zack Crash getting myself killed for the man. From the standpoint of someone who couldn’t get a damn full time wrestling contract at the time forced to pay his dues doing lesser jobs putting up the ring and filming matches in EAW for years, who had to fight through hell and high water interrupting Cleo’s authority by force just to get screen time, why would I find common ground inside the topic of being abused with a former world champion in Zack Crash, a man who never even legitimately explained how he was being held back or why the system was so bad? Are you trying to perpetuate your long standing obsession with Zack Crash onto me? I’ve heard about your near two yearlong condition Senn, it’s been a great water cooler topic. Everyone talks about how Jacob just can’t go to sleep at night without cursing the name Zack Crash, Jacob cannot close his eyelids before he looks under the bed to make sure Crash isn’t there, Jacob every night refuses to turn off his night light because Crash just might be in the shadows and Senn even after all that stays up all night thinking up ways he can bore and torment the EAW roster with his long lectures and rants about Crash every......single..........time......he speaks.

See folks, the thing about Senn is, he seems to be under the impression that everyone wants or needs a mentor, someone to look up to. In my 22 years of life, not once have I ever had a hero or someone I look up to, if anything I only learn from the mistakes of others. When I look at Senn all I learn is what how questionable of character someone can be regardless of how they try to force colourful good will scenes in the background of their verbal douchebaggery. He keeps ranting about TLA, how impressive the guy is which I’m sure is true, I’ll give TLA all the credit in the world, but yet he turns around saying I’ve never faced top quality opponents despite the fact I beat TLA, the guy he won’t get out of his mouth over and over again.In all honesty, I don’t really like Jacob Senn. In a strange way, I dislike him far more than I disliked Cleopatra, Christopher Corrupt and Kevin Devastation. Don’t get me wrong, they committed many more acts of antagonism towards me and the rest of EAW than he probably ever will, but there’s just a bad taste in my mouth whenever I see him that demands I knock every single tooth he has down his throat. Jacob comes over to Dynasty and he disrespects Tyler Parker, he disrespects Mr.DEDEDE and he downplays guys like Corrupt and Psycho Brody. Even his praise of TLA is highly suspect, sure he has TLA on his mouth all the time, but most of the time it’s about how HE brought out a side of TLA never seen before and how HE gave TLA limelight by stepping into the ring with him, Jacob just wants to take credit for a man who everyone in EAW did, or should have, known was already tearing it up. He’s here talking about wanting to make the next generation break bread with him, and how he can mold us and that action be his legacy. Well I for one have been doing my thing ever since I got here, and I can assure to the world that it has nothing do, nor will it ever, with Jacob Senn. Everything I do comes from myself, an internal flame that will engulf all that stands before me, including this tournament.

Last edited by Komodo Dragon on January 8th 2015, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacob Senn
Post January 8th 2015, 12:28 am by Jacob Senn
Dynasty Promo #3

(The video boots up as we see Jacob Senn coming back from a signing that he had in the conference hall at the hotel he was staying at. As the people filed out of the hall and Jacob signed the last person, a teenager who wanted a replica EAW World Championship signed and a picture with the former champion, and they left the area, Jacob stood up and was met by the usual cameraman, here for more words from The Fabled Conqueror.)

What are you doing here? You need another tape to send to the producers? Tiberius has not uttered a word since the last time I spoke? Are you sure? I guess I can talk about the motivation to why I desire to win this tournament, yet it should not be something that is forgotten in the minds of those who have been paying attention to what has been happening these past few months, but this will start much farther in the past than that. Let’s begin this tale at Road to Redemption, from 2013, a night that is a defining moment in my career. On that night in my career, I was filled with wrath and vengeance towards a man known as Zack Crash. He was able to become Mr. Cash in the Vault, he went on to become the EAW World Heavyweight Champion, but I knew that I was better than he was in and out of that ring, but not a soul would believe it. They were too encompassed on his rebellion, too focused on the lies he told to make them believe he was going to be their hero and savior, as I was on the back burner and being treated as a second-class citizen. When we met in Territorial Invasion, I took about a month off of his career when I broke his arm in the middle of the steel chamber forged from insanity and sadism known as No Way Out. Our rivalry would seemingly culminate in a match that only happened once prior, an Ambulance Match. It was brutal, it was hellacious, it was a match that will forever be watched over and over again and the person who won, it was me, as I proved that Jacob Senn was greater than Zack Crash was once and for all, and the price of Crash attempting to prove otherwise was an all-paid expense trip to Dynasty, as I would rise up on the brand of Showdown. After being able to defeat legends like Impact and Lethal Consequences, I would leave the brand that I was a prince of, and transitioned over to Voltage where I would rule with an iron fist… or more an iron boot as their conqueror.

(Jacob shows the cameraman to a chair as he sits down and Jacob grabs a chair of his own and sits in front of him as he continues to tell his story.)

Go forward to Midsummer Massacre where it would be the stage where the lost match of the revived EAW World Championship between Brian Daniels and myself occurred. It was probably the best match of my career, if I should say so myself. After defeating Brian Daniels and stomping his head in, I became the EAW World Champion and achieved a feat that no soul in EAW believed that I would be able to accomplish. Sure, I enlisted the help of Lannister, but then you had Devan Dubian who was along for the ride, and it ended like it should have: with me as the best thing in wrestling today and reigning with by championship. The rest of the tale should be common knowledge to the people at home and those who have decided to see this. I conquered the challenges set before, Jaime O’Hara would make me fall in the Elimination Chamber, Diamond Cage would make his momentous title victory a reality, and I would bite the bullet as Zack Crash would take another threat away from Dynasty as I would be treated in kind to the same thing that Zack Crash was forced into by me. Ironic, right? Instead of moping around about it like Crash though, I have decided to make the best of the opportunity that has presented myself. I can mold and fashion a new breed of professional wrestler to the open minds of those who will want to drink from the goblet of Jacob Senn and break bread with him at his table. I can forge a new dynasty, no pun intended, in this company and leave a legacy. Not with championship reigns, not with frivolous accolades, but for the knowledge and experience I endowed to a generation, that is the legacy I will want to leave when my time comes to step away from EAW, but that time is far from now. Before you can have the masses accept you, before the people will want to hear you out, you must show them why they must hear you and that is what I intend to do inside of this tournament.

(Jacob pulls out his phone as he shows a picture of last week’s match with TLA as it is both TLA and Jacob Senn shaking each other’s hand.)

The first round, I faced off against TLA in a magnificent match between the both of us. It was a match that I was proud to have put on and glad that he showed what he was made of and I was able to bring that out of him. He showed that he is ready for more than what he has been receiving from Dynasty, and Monroe needs to pay attention, and I want to do the same with a guy like Tiberius. I want to bring the best out of him, showcase his abilities to the entire world, but make it where it will be shown if he is ready to take the steps to becoming the next big thing in this company. That is what Tiberius does not want to accept, especially with the past with having guys like Kevin Devastation, Cleopatra, and others who just carry a knife with them. I am not going to hand-feed him, he is going to get everything that I can throw his way at Dynasty no question about it, but I want the very best to make a match against them worth my time and those people’s time to see them in a match of that caliber. If Tiberius wants to make me out as this evil man that hides behind a white suit of armor, so be it, as long as that makes him come down that ramp at the best of his game, I don’t care. I want Dynasty to be a place where the best of talent is showcased and brought to the center of the people’s and management’s attention to where they can get the opportunities they deserve as much as I want to succeed myself and become one of the greatest talents this company has. Every talent on this roster wants to be the best on it, every person wants to be the man that is on the marquee, and every elitist wants to be that guy that people will talk about generations upon generations when we are long far gone. Winning King of Elite and etching my name as one of the premier athletes in this history of this company, that will make those young Dynasty stars want to listen and want to seek out the knowledge to be able to achieve that themselves.

(Jacob turns off his phone as he directs the cameraman towards the door as he finishes his story.)

So you see, that is why I want the crown. Not just for the success, not just for the glory, and not just to have some fancy crown adorned on my brow, but to show that I am the best on that roster and that I should be the man you look to for an example of success in this business. Tiberius, you may want to be a doubter of this, but on Dynasty, I am going to make a believer out of you when I slam my boot in the back of your skull. As for now, I suggest you leave pal. These snobs are not too kind to having cameras around unless they are getting paid for it. Next time, just wait until Tiberius has said something or I call you. Surprise visits are not something I am fond of, so if Tiberius does say something, make a call. Sound good? Okay! So long!

(Jacob waves as he parts ways with the cameraman and the video fades away, signaling its end.)
Devan Dubian
Post January 8th 2015, 12:27 am by Devan Dubian
To be elite means to believe that you are an elect, chosen by God to stand superior to the rest in terms of ability or qualities.

To be King of Elite means to keep those who impostors who think they are on your level in check.

I know this is supposed to be a fair tournament and all but I think the only reason the managerial doesn't just come out from back of the locker room and award me this prestige is because they want to make it seem like that everyone got an equal chance and that no feelings are hurt in the process. It is also because they have enough assurance in the matter of fact that the rightful elitist will be walking out of this tournament the victor. I think that might just be the reason why the tournament was shortened in terms of the contenders this year so that there wouldn't be more distorted hope among the elitists than there needed to be. However they couldn't make it seem so effortless or people would start thinking things. What people need to come to realize is that while this company has come to this round the bend idea that we should start calling ourselves elitists now, it doesn't necessarily mean that everyone on this roster should start referring to themselves as that. They are only in name elitists but the true meaning of elite is simple, it is the few that outrank the general consensus. If everyone was to start calling themselves 'elite' then wouldn't we be disputing with the meaning itself? Of course the managerial could make the argument that everyone among us deserves to be called that but I have come into contact with the majority on the roster whether it has been in the ring or back in the locker room and I can give you my word that is nothing but a load of hogwash. At one point in his career, Starrstan too had the privilege of calling himself Elite but I suppose father time eventually had to catch up with him too. I've had the inopportune luck of facing my former mentor four times since my return a few months ago and each and every one of them have had a similar ending, they have all ended with me pinning him. A matter of four wins is nothing to make a wisecrack at but it also brings us to my previous point, there are just some that do not deserve to be called elite on this roster. I have decided to make it my responsibility, as the leader of these people, the King of Elite to separate those that are actually Elite from the ones that flock among us as impostors. It seems the managerial has heard of my mission and decided to help me out, it seems the next impostors name is Ventura.

Our names could be scrapped and our careers put in front of a neutral face and I can assure you that no one would be able to tell us apart. Both our careers, even you would be willing to admit have been a bit... underwhelming.

Do not mistake this as an attempt for flattery Ventura, there is no doubt in my mind that you are actually nowhere close to me in terms of actual capability. However I would be a dimwit if I were to ignore the facts as they are laid in front of me, I have been a repetitive breakdown in my runs for the world title and it hasn't been that dissimilar to you either. It's known to many that I have repetitively proven short in matches that matter and that's probably my legacy in this company, so far. However for you Ventura, it wasn't a sequence of world title matches: it was just one and the thing is that one loss was probably more shameful and a stone at your career than all my losses combined. I refused to show up at the smaller venues, however you completely missed your appointment at the biggest show of the year. You won perhaps the largest match of the year then went onto the most gigantic show of the year and then just blew it. I've had to face some uncomfortable sequences in my career as well but how were you even able to show your face after that happened? I suppose if there's one thing I can admit, it's the chutzpah that resides within you that makes you stand in front of the universe each and every single week with the remainder in your mind that you can never ever get that moment back. I've done my time in the prison of pity Ventura, I have been here much longer than I probably first imagined that I would be so all I am asking for is an accolade for all I have done to this company. You came back and in the matter of a week, you were probably involved in one of the larger matches of the year. I think what adds a bitter blow to the injury is the matter of fact that you didn't even change the result of the match even one bit, you were not a dynamic factor in the match whatsoever. And ever since then, name me one relevant thing that you have done? I could really care less to keep tabs on your whole career but even if I were being vague, I don't remember seeing your name involved in any kind of significant match card for a while now. This company doesn't owe you anything, if anything: you are in its debt. As for me, I will be kindly taking this King of Elite as their recompense to me. I'm just waiting for my moment to be betrothed but if I get to seek our impostors like you who are claiming to be elitist in the process, it only makes it that much more amusing for me. Amuse me this week Ventura, even royalty needs a bit of entertainment every now and then. I want to live it all before I am fully betrothed as the King of Elite and thus required to live up to my duties.
Stark
Post January 7th 2015, 10:23 pm by Stark
Heroes fight to preserve justice

But where is the justice? Villains and criminals run amok on Showdown but no one seems to care, and hence no one is doing a damn thing about it. But that’s where I come in. ‘Who is this clown?’ is a question many, if not all of you, must have. Who am I? That’s a good question.

My name is Evan Stark.

Again, ‘who is this clown?’ comes to mind. It’s fine if you don’t take me seriously yet. It’s fine that you don’t know me. The less hype there is for me, the better. No expectations for me means that I can absolutely blow your minds, because what you don’t know is that I am easily one of the best wrestlers you’ve seen. But it’s not just my wrestling expertise that brings me here. The EAW has become a toxic place. Villains and criminals run amok, as I’ve said. And the first man I’ve decided to bring to justice is the most vile and despicable of them all, and to put the cherry on top, this guy has the most villainous name I’ve ever heard… They call him;

EL LANDERSON.

That’s right, El Landerson, the wrestling veteran who has been around but never has been quite able to make it. What’s holding El Landerson back though? Is it because he’s just not good enough, like everyone else thinks? No, that’s not quite it. I’m not Batman or Sherlock, BUT, I’m smart enough to see something is holding El Landerson back. How can someone who has been wrestling so long fail so miserably at it? And here comes my theory of this El Landerson. He’s not here to wrestle. He’s here to destroy this company from the inside out.

El Landerson, the so-called purger. What is he “purging” the AWL of? He’s trying to purge Showdown of purity, heroism, bravery, and chivalry. El Landerson is trying to make Showdown a barren wasteland where he can reign at the top like The Joker with a mental disability but what this clown doesn’t understand is that maybe that could’ve passed in EAW some time ago, but with Evan Stark in the equation, his evil plans are going to be pissed down the drain. I made my first EAW appearance this Saturday when I came out and challenged El Landerson to my debut match next week on Showdown, and I’ve been blessed with this fortunate chance to not only showcase my talent as a wrestler but as the HERO that Showdown needs, especially with the vile El Landerson on the loose.

They say a hero is no more than a martyr for a greater cause. But Evan Stark? I’m no martyr. I’m a badass, and bringing El Landerson to justice is just the first glimpse of Evan Stark’s greatness that the world is going to see.
Post January 7th 2015, 7:27 pm by Guest
**Maddie is seen on an airplane, deporting from Russia and going to Romania, Maddie is her usual cheerful self-**

Berrr it was freezing in Russia! But oh boy did I have a good time there! Oh my god I love being in EAW, I mean I would never get to experience different countries like this and now imp off to Romania! Should be a fun experience. (Maddie gasps in excitement) I got a new shirt today, I saw it at the last Showdown show and I just had to get it! (Maddie unzips her jacket and is seen wearing a Cherish shirt) Oh my god isn't this the cutest shirt you have ever seen? I am wearing my best friend’s shirt! This is the best shirt ever! It's kind of foreshadowing huh guys? (Maddie laughs) Because oh my god! We have another match together this week! Facing Cherish is so fun; I believe we are evenly matched. She has gotten the best out of me each time we have faced, and each time we have faced we have had great matches, the fans really loved them, and at the end of the day it doesn't matter if you win or lose, it matters if the fans had a good time or not! So Cherish we indeed face each other again this week, and I say good luck and may the best vixen win! 

So I was in Russia guys! You all saw my tweets and pictures on Instagram it was so awesome being there, although it was snowing most of the time i was there it was still an awesome time. I would definitely want to go back again! So oh my god, I ate this thing called "Beef Stoganov" it's pretty much beef with sour cream oh my god so delicious! I hope Romania has some good places to eat or perhaps a zoo! I am always down to go to the zoo! (Maddie laughs to herself) Oh my god do you guys remember when I told you about seeing a zebra give birth! It was so cool but yeah sorry I know I am rambling I am just so excited to face Cherish, and I am also excited to get my Vixens title match soon and lastly I am so excited to meet my friends in Romania and give them all hugs! I still can't believe I get to travel the world, and wrestle and meet new people every week for a living it truly doesn't get much better than this, so yeah I’m sorry for cutting this short guys, but the plane is about to take off and I need to get my rest, BYE GUYS! 

**Maddie hugs the camera as the camera fades**
Tyler Parker
Post January 7th 2015, 6:26 pm by Tyler Parker
It's almost tiresome that I have to compete week in and week out, every week, for an entire year. It would be if I was incapable of being on top of EAW or if I was someone like Jacob Senn, who I see has forgotten just how badly I've beaten him before and will again if he ever gets in my way, for him to speak of me as if I was. Oh the backhandedness, it really is something for Jacob Senn of all people to stand where he is and say that I haven't sacrificed anything. You have to be talking out of your ass to say, to even think, that I haven't because it isn't a matter of that I haven't sacrificed anything but a matter of what haven't I sacrificed. I may be focused on the World Heavyweight Championship but that doesn't mean that I'm unfit to be a leader because the way I see it, to be, you have to hold the World Heavyweight Championship. Mr. DEDEDE is the one who has it and to say that he hasn't sacrificed anything either would be ridiculous. Because if there's anyone who has sacrificed everything here in EAW, it's him. That's why I turned to him for help, that's why I have so much respect for him and that's why I still want to challenge him for the World Heavyweight Championship. Because he's sacrificed and so have I. I've sacrificed sleep, I've sacrificed my body and I've sacrificed my life all for the fans, all for this business and all for EAW. What has Jacob Senn done? What has he ever done for any of them? Huh??? Nothing, he hasn't done a damned thing and he never will because he's still in love with himself more than ever. You know what though? I have no differences that need to be solved with Jacob Senn. This isn't my battle to fight. I have my own to take head on and it's one that, in truth, has my curiosity.

You may be wondering why, so I'm going to tell you why. Because never have I been in the ring with someone like TLA who, by the way, is my opponent for this Sunday. I say someone like him because he isn't like anyone I've ever faced before. Just how is he? If you've seen him in the ring, then you'd know. TLA isn't some rookie, he's been in this business for a while but not here in EAW and that's why I'm looking forward to our match this Sunday. At first, he was someone that no one would take a second look at, no one would think anything of him and no one allowed for him to compete here. TLA was supposedly a joke to everyone for some reason. Not to me though because I hadn't been in the ring with him and so, to me, he isn't a joke unless he is in there. Because I know. I know no one had given him a chance. I know who he is as a competitor but to everyone else, he's just a joke hiding behind a mask. If there's a proving ground, it's out there because that's where he has proven himself for weeks now. TLA has proven he isn't someone to laugh and point at. TLA has proven that he's so much more than that, that he's hungry, that he'll go toe to toe with anyone and he showed just that last week on Dynasty when he faced Jacob Senn. TLA has been impressive lately, his match against Jacob Senn was impressive in itself. Not only that but what he had to say about Jacob Senn was impressive as well. I just hope that he's going to give me that this week and in our match this Sunday. Because if not, then he's going to be more than a joke, he's going to be a laughing stock.

That's what you're going to be if you aren't at your best against me, TLA. You're going to have to give me what you gave Jacob Senn but more. You're going to have to give me much, much, MUCH more if you want to beat me this Sunday. This is it. This is your chance, TLA. This is something you don't want to miss because if you do, then you aren't going to have another. Not with me you are. I know that you're trying to make a name for yourself but it isn't going to be at my expense, I'll tell you that much. I know that you want to prove you can go the distance with me and I also know that I'm going to be your home country of Mexico but you don't have the upper hand against me. I'm the one who has a full hand and I'm willing to show you what's in my hand, throw them down on the table and bet it all on this match. I'm not much of a betting man, I learned not to gamble but every time I enter the ring? It's a gamble. A gamble of life or death and I walk the line. I will bet though that after this Sunday, everyone is going to know your name but it isn't going to be how you want it to be, everyone is going to know you for being humiliated in front of all of his family. Any family you have here in Mexico, they aren't going to be so proud of you. Your family aren't going to want anything to do with you after I beat you this Sunday. The Sexual Panther, as they all know and love, will be put down like his dog and like his star if you know what I'm saying but if not, then you're just going to have to see for yourself. You probably already know this, TLA, but I'm not holding back and neither should you.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next