Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Stark
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post January 28th 2015, 9:25 pm by Stark
An extreme rules match? And you’re acting like that’s going to be some great trial or tribulation for me?

You’re dead wrong.

I’m just as “extreme” as you or anyone else here in this company. And to some extent, Makarov, I’ll agree with you. I thought I joined Extreme Answers Wrestling, where people fought till they bled and cry, and where shows had violence and weapons, not magic tricks and childish entertainment. But this isn’t Extreme Answers Wrestling. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt considering I have no idea who you are, all I know is what you want. And that’s a good old fashioned blood fight; no tricks, no playing with the lights or mind control, just two guys swinging back with fists and weapons as blood and guts fly everywhere and anywhere. I’ll be happy to give that you. I’ll even go as far as to say that you might even win. That’s fine. But what you don’t understand is that while you continue to live in your delusions of years past and forgotten, I will continue to evolve. Nick Angel won’t have to be the only guy whose comeback I squandered with haste. Makarov you’re only relevant right now because of your return. What happens when you get in the ring the weeks after, when you’ll actually have to wrestle under these so-called Elite rules? You’ll fail.

Considering your apprehension to this evolution of the EAW, I take it you’re not so open to change. And that’s where you and Nick Angel become one and the same. You both live in the past, while the present and the future continue to pass you by. No one really says Evan Stark’s name when they consider the future. They pass me by for other names. But that’s okay, I’m not the man who needs to float to the spotlight. In due time, the spotlight will shine solely and wholly on myself. I’m adaptable. So I don’t care what they’re calling this wrestling promotion, I don’t care what stipulations they place, I will adapt. Because there’s a greater evil stirring than you’ll ever realize, Makarov. And when the time comes, when the likes of Lannister, Hellion, and Dedede will all have fallen from their thrones from this evil with no name, only Evan Stark will be able to rescue this federation from destruction. I am the future, and not because I want to be the poster boy, but because for this company’s survival, there is only one man destined to be at the top, and that man is me.
Norman Hellion
Post January 28th 2015, 8:15 pm by Norman Hellion
At King of Elite I proved I'm a man of my word. Always have been and always will be. Leading up to my first title defense as your Answers World Champion, I told my opponent, Alex Anderson straight up that he would come up short - and surprise surprise, he did. I told him that his "all" wouldn't be good enough because my best trumps all. But I would be lying to you if I said I brought my A-Game this past Saturday because even I can admit that I made a few boneheaded mistakes. One of those mistakes was not capitalizing when my brother Brody attacked Alex. I should have went for the cover, I know that - but at the time, I had a hard time convincing myself to retain my world championship in that fashion. I went back to my roots for a split second. I tried to convince my friend Peter to give Alex a few seconds to recover because that's the fair thing to do! I WAS TRYING TO BE SOMETHING I'M NOT - I WAS TRYING TO BE A GOOD PERSON! And in the end, I got my wish. I stalled, not because I was worried about Alex's well being, but because I always prided myself on not needing RAGNAROK's help when it comes to singles competition. I love my family very much and they know that, but when it's just me out there, standing across from my poor opponent, I want it to stay that way. There should only be a total of three men in the ring, including the referee of course. As I argued with Peter, it gave Mr. Anderson the time he needed to spring up to his feet and hit me with a move I'm a little too familiar with, the Ace of Spades. But just like in the past, it wasn't enough to keep the Behemoth down HAHAHAHA! Even with the mistake, or gamble, whichever word you prefer, I retained. And because I retained, I am no longer JUST the Answers World Champion, but I'm the ACE Champion as well. What does that mean? Even I'm not completely sure. Does that make me a dual champion? Perhaps. The reason why I'm not confident in my answer is because in the eyes of many, mine included, we never viewed the ACE championship as a real title. It had no value behind it because of the champion who previously held it. It was nothing, yes, but with my name plate on it? I can make it something. I can make it more prestigious than any other title in EAW, besides the Answers World championship of course. I could even make it more prestigious than the EAW Championship and World Heavyweight Championship. But on the other side of the coin, I could do the opposite. This Saturday, I could burn it on live television. I could burn it because I know how much it meant to Alex Anderson and after some of the stunts he's pulled, he doesn't deserve happiness. There's also another option. I could give it to El Landerson since he would die for it. It's all he talks about. Or - the more I think about it, I could take his head off with a Discus Clothesline so we wouldn't have to hear another word come out of his mouth? Such a tough choice. If you're looking for an answer to what I'll do to the ACE championship right here and now, then I'm afraid you won't get it. Just like everybody else, you'll have to tune in to Saturday Night Showdown to find out. Like I said, I made a few mistakes at King of Elite, but what I did to Mr. DEDEDE? That was no mistake. The words that came from Peter were justified when he pushed me. You push me? I knock you out. It's that simple. Don't get me wrong, I get he was having a rough night due to his loss to Tyler Parker, but boohoo. I have no sympathy for him. Why should I? Because he was sitting alone with his face in his palms? I've seen that guy destroy other elitists' dreams and aspirations, such as Lucian Black. It's time he got a taste of his own medicine. And I know it's possible he's plotting his revenge against me and if does, I welcome it, just like I welcomed Alex to get the upper hand before our match at King of Elite. Because the way I saw it, he needed all the momentum he could get if he wanted to last longer than five minutes in my backyard, the slaughterhouse. So Mr. DEDEDE, if the revenge route is what you're looking to take, then let me remind you of something. If a simple shove causes me to plant your head into the concrete floor, what would an actual match do to you? I for one am anxious to find out what the answer is HAHAHAHA. I - I can't move on from King of Elite without addressing one last thing. I would like to take this time to congratulate the King of Elite himself on his victory. PLEASE STAND AND WORSHIP KING LANNISTER! That win was well deserved my friend. So let's get this straight, between RAGNAROK, we have the EAW Tag Team Championships, the ACE Championship, the Answers World Championship and the King of Elite Crown? That's right Norman! After all, you three won Stable of the Year for a reason! It's because you dominate your competition. You rise while they fall and what we did to Team Elite? It was just the beginning HAHAHAHAHA. 

Since Road to Redemption, I've been on a mission and that mission is to do the Answers World Championship justice. Not only that but I want to raise the bar. Twenty, fifty years from now I want people to look back at this reign of mine and realize how special it was. Not only that but I want them to realize how special of a talent I was to begin with. I just feel bad knowing that most of them never got to see me compete live, such a travesty. As you know, at the EAW Awards Show, I proved I'm the best world champion in all of EAW and this week will be no different. After my hard fought victory a few days ago, I could have demanded the week off, but no. I don't take breaks. I get people their money's worth. If you tune in to Voltage this week, you won't see your beloved Diamond Cage compete and if you decide to watch Dynasty, you won't see your precious Tyler Parker in action. But on Showdown, in the main event, you'll have the pleasure of watching me perform. With the KOE aftermath, I have wounds that have yet to heal, but when Saturday gets here, I'll be ready, especially since it's against a rival of mine, StarrStan. It still amazes me how much the power has shifted. Back when I was considered a rookie, I got my first big match against you Stan, for the Answers World Championship and it was a match you ultimately won. That day I could've accepted defeat and tell myself that I would never be good enough to put that gold around my waist, but I didn't. I knew I had what it took to hoist that title in the air, which is something I eventually achieved. Since that first encounter of ours, I've been on the rise, while you - I won't say you're on the decline just yet, but you're struggling. Think about it, the great StarrStan, the EAW Hall of Famer, didn't even have a match at King of Elite and rightfully so because you didn't earn a spot on the free-per-view to begin with. Let me state the obvious for a second, you don't like me and I have no problem with that. It doesn't keep me at night. After all I'm part of the reason why you are being suffocated by chaos. Your "brothers" as you called them, now hate your guts. Your "brother" Devan finally realized that you were only looking out for yourself and Brian? You nearly broke his ankle and not to mention, you got him eliminated in the Elimination Chamber. In fact you used him as your shield! But that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone since you use just about everybody, especially your friends. I see it in your eyes Stan, you think you have everything figured out, acting like you're the king while the rest of us are pawns, but little do you know you've been overthrown for quite some time. By who? You guessed it, RAGNAROK. So what is this Stan? Match number four or five between us? You got the first W, but since then? Nothing but losses piling up and you'll add another one to your collection this Saturday. Stan, my friend, after the week off I'm sure you're well rested, ready to go, which is good. No it really is because once again I don't want excuses when you fall short - again. Now - why am I so confident? Simple, it's because I spew the truth. Before I told Alex what was going to happen to him, I told you what I was going to do months ago. I told you that I would win the Answers World Championship before you would get it again and would you look at that? I hit the nail on the head. This week is an important one for you Stanley and its because you have a great opportunity. Let me break it down for you. If you get a victory over me on Showdown, I'm sure you'll be the next guy in line to challenge me for the Answers World Championship at Reasonable Doubt. But if you fail? Then say bye-bye to future world title shots for the unseeable future. But hey - no pressure right?
Christopher Corrupt
Post January 28th 2015, 8:04 pm by Christopher Corrupt
DYNASTY PROMO #1

Everybody wants a piece of me now that I am a champion. Isn't that funny? Months ago, hell, even a few weeks ago, nobody cared who I was and would scoff at the mention of my name. Now, you throw some gold around my waist and they all come out the woodwork, demanding a shot, wanting a match, saying they ARE the true contender for my strap. Well, I'll be watching intently at who makes it into MY ring to take on MY championship. TLA - You know better than to tangle with me. Your friend Mustafa? He was the one that got you into this mess. He saw the better man, the man who can do good things in EAW and make this company strive. Your his lackey, your his errand boy. Ya did good for me when I needed you to, but you are no competitor. IF and IF you defeat TJ, perhaps I can take you a little more seriously. However, we know the outcome of our little match together. Why waste "putting on a show" if its not the end result you truly desire? 

TJ...TJ...TJ...Mr. Komodo Dragon. Don't be an idiot and use the past as your only reason of winning against me. Yes, you beat me at a FPV. Yes, you got your little contract and have been making waves...in a small pond. Put a title on the line and you got a different scenario, a whole new environment. You aren't ready for a championship, shit dude, you just got here. But be as it may, you're climbing up the ranks so I'll be ready IF you're the one that can make it through the "competition". I am not afraid of you and do not UNDERESTIMATE me. Look at the fallen around you who have. 

Aren...starting to get a little angry are we? Starting to understand just how much of an annoyance I can be? Good. You see, you may want to move on to "bigger fish to fry" but the truth of the matter is this: YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT. YOU NEED THIS BELT BACK TO BE RELEVANT. I'll make you famous again. I'll make you the talk of the town. Just don't be ignoring me when I am talking about you. Did you notice how I've made mention of all the people suddenly interested in my championship and more importantly me? Yeah, take some notes you punk ass bitch, because you'll need them when you get schooled once more! 

And last but well last...Donny Diamond. You're relatively new. And you're new to EAW. I appreciate the respect thrown my way, that will hold you in good stead, but this beat-down you're going to give me? Nah bro, it doesn't work like that. See, you lost to Aren because you suck. You're a two-bit piece of shit who walks around here trying to be me when you need to realize something very clear: No way in a million years will you EVER be me or have the success rate I have had. You're a joke. Why don't you stay in Huntington Beach and open up some bar called "Has-Beens" you'll fit right in. 

You so badly want to win this match on Sunday to prove your worth but you're going to lose. I am going to pull out as many stops as possible and be a thousand steps ahead of you. You may be similar in the way you don't care for fans, cheat in matches and are an asshole but it's not your true identity. You hang out with The Nas? Why would a guy who's an asshole need anybody? ESPECIALLY The Nas? The guy is a fucking loser. I guess that's why you two are a tag team because you can relate to each other being losers. Oh yeah and you have a match on Friday night with that loser. You may want to check the card. Pulling double duty, double D. And you'll lose BOTH matches. Way to focus on me only though, at least you got your priorities straight. Unfortunately, it's not going to help. I'll make you look like a fool, although that's already accomplished. 

See....I am a champion. That means something in EAW. I am a high calibre athlete. What are you? Have a good long think on that when you're lying on some beach chasing women who are trying to get away from you because you're so ugly. Oh yeah and before I forget, in your rant, you said something about your Diamond Cutter? Your finisher being so effective. I bet you ten thousand dollars, you hit me with that, I'd get up. It's weak sauce. 

Anyway, bring your ass to the ring and I'll carry the damn match like I always do and I'll show everyone just why I am a champion. If you're lucky, you might get your eyes raked, a swift kick to the balls and a face wash because by goodness you need it. 

It's me, it's me, it's Christopher "Classic" Corrupt about to take out some old has-been, washed up, piece of garbage Double Down through the fucking ringer. 

What a stupid idiot. No wonder he hangs out with The Nas.
Clark Duncan
Post January 28th 2015, 7:18 pm by Clark Duncan
[Clark is walking the streets of Rome and is seemingly singing to himself.]

♫Green is where it's at
Green will never let you down
You can bet your life on that
Win the bet and buy a crown
'Cause when pushin' comes to shove
Money conquers faith and love
You can buy 'em up for nothing down♫

[Clark gets cut off by a car as he tries to walk across the road, the driver gets out of he car and gets in Clark's face]

Yo, watch it punk. Can't a man cross the road without almost being run over?

[The driver is an Italian native and Clark can't understand him which he tries to explain with gestures to no avail]

Dude, I have no idea what you're saying. No really, I don't.

[Clark pulls out his phone and tries to explain that he's a tourist here, and that he's an EAW elitist competing this Saturday]

Nope, still don't understand what you're saying. I. Do. Not. Speak. Your. Language. Is your name Mario, like the video game character? Oh no, I bet it's Luigi right?

[The man is getting agitated but is also baffled at hearing random Italian names]

Um, hey you, translate for this dude.

[A stranger comes over as baffled as the driver, he also doesn't speak English]

Whaaaat? Does nobody speak English in God damn Rome?!

[Clark gives up and walks away in the direction from which he came]

♫Sell your soul at cost
Buy the bar another round
Make yourself the boss
Pay your worker's shit and tax the ground
'Cause when money is your friend
Then the party never ends
Hire a crew and you can paint the town♫

[Suddenly a bunch of random people with paint buckets and paint brushes in hand come from nowhere to march with Clark down the street]

THIS IS MORE LIKE IT!

You see, what we have here is me and my crew. They call themselves 'the donuts'. They're my fan base that follow me everywhere. Every show, every gig, everywhere. I plan for these things. I'm a showman. I like to surprise. Nick Angel is  a man that has untapped potential. He climbs up the EAW ladder, nears the top, misses a rung, loses his footing and falls off the ladder. I do my research, plus who hasn't heard the story of Nick Angel? Chance after chance gone begging. Nick, what you need is consistency. Find something to do, a hobby of sorts, pursue it for a while and you'll get better. You strike me as a guy who will ramble for hours, why not try lecturing or public speaking? I mean, that why you could educate rather than bore. In my profession, I do a lot of talking too, but I get to the point.

[The sound of a car is heard from behind, the driver from earlier has caught up]

This individual is like you Nick, he's persistent. He keeps trying to make a point of something that should be let go. Nick, have you ever considered the EAW business isn't for you? You've had so many attempts and you haven't really succeeded once yet. This man tried to start a fight with me. Hey Carlo, if that even is your real name, come here!

[Clark gestures for the angry driver to come over, which he does, albeit still puzzled]

Sometimes, you just have to end things, Nick please take notice.

[Clark turns around and punches the Italian driver and runs away while 'the donuts' pour the red paint from the bucket over the Italian and his car before splitting in different directions as police vehicles are heard approaching the seen]
Post January 28th 2015, 7:12 pm by Guest
Voiceover: We now go live to Nick Makarov, for the 2015 State of EAW Address

(Nick Makarov is standing at a podium, behind him is a fully stocked liquor cabinet.)

Friends, colleagues, EAW fans, I stand before you this evening after long deliberations with my cabinet.

(He turns to acknowledge the liquor behind him)

Makarov: And under the advice of Mister Jack Daniels, Mister Jim Beam, and my dear mentor, Señor Jose Cuervo, I have prepared the following remarks in regards to the state of our industry.....

Clears throat

…....

What.The. Fuck?

I leave for 5 god damn years and come back to find that this industry has been taken over by pussies.

Gone are the no holds barred, smash mouth days of extreme rules. Gone are the flaming tables, the barbed wire cages, and the invincible warriors who withstood hell to reach victory.

Instead they've been replaced with this horseshit, watered down “Elite” philosophy that strips wrestling of it's killer mentality and it's psychotic edge, replacing it with the most boring cookie cutter form of competition known to man.

Now you may ask yourself, if I feel so strongly about the current regime, why did I help their establishment choice retain his title at King of Elite? The answer is simple: because I can. Because the millions of fans watching expected me to do otherwise, and I refuse to allow myself to become just as bland and predictable as the rest of this god forsaken product has, and Zach Genesis, I'm sorry kid, it's nothing personal, but if you want to survive in this business you have to be smarter than to trust a god damn rattlesnake to keep his word. Someone has to take it upon themselves to be the crazy S.O.B. Who keeps the rest of the industry on their toes, unsure of what the next move will be, you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time, son.

As for the future, this Sunday I make my long awaited return to in-ring competition against Evan Stark, a man whom two weeks ago I presented with an opportunity to break apart from the elitist cancer that has filled every orifice of this company. He failed to do so, and instead he played into the hands of the Elitist regime by getting his opponent “disqualified”. Evan, this week I challenge you. Our match will be contested under extreme rules as per the arrangement I made with Murrow, so I would suggest that unlike Tom Brady and the New England Patriots, you take your sorry little balls and you inflate them to an appropriate size for our match this weekend, because I plan on dishing out a proper EAW-worthy, 32 oz., $5.99, 101 Proof can of whoopass and no candy ass referee is going to “disqualify” me and save your pathetic ass.

And that's the bottom line. God bless you, god bless these United States, and to hell with this elite regime.
Post January 28th 2015, 4:41 pm by Guest
[The camera opens up to a backstage area, EAW employees are racing to finish their jobs as Cherish busts jumping and skipping. Her hair is frazzled, and she is wearing a long dark-gray trench coat. As she turns to do a spin, she knocks multiple papers out of someone’s hands. Cherish stops and looks at the floating papers, and this time starts laughing and spinning as she bumps into a cutout. The cutout is of Johnny Ventura, and her eyes immediately light up and begins to speak as if it is the real Ventura.]

Cherish: You’re a wizard Johnny!

[Cherish slaps her knee and begins laughing]

Cherish: So are you a Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw?

[She tilts her head at the Ventura cutout]

Cherish: You think you’re a Slytherin? I see more of you being a Ravenclaw… But listen Johnny boy, something has been really bugging me. [Slight pause] Glad you asked, you see Haruna thinks I am delusional. I know you can help me with my problem, you see I find being delusional a positive thing, while she finds it to be negative.

[Cherish nods her head, as if to be agreeing with what is being told to her.]

Cherish: I like Haruna, I really do… She doesn’t see me as crazy, but only delusional. What did she say what delusion was again? Oh yeah that’s right, delusion is something that people wish for but they keep talking, talking and talking without any effort to make it into reality. What is reality? By definition, it is the world or the state of the world as it actually exists, as opposed to an idealist or notional idea of them. The subconscious, however, is a powerful thing, and with that, a person would be able to imagine a wide array of things, and that in itself, could be their reality. As for delusion… Self-delusion is a remarkable power. It’s capable of enabling total blindness to basic tenets of physical reality. Delusion provides a mean of protection from the despair that lurks throughout one’s life. I could say Haruna is delusional for actually believing that this cute little streak will continue. Or in her words, is merely apart of her dream to restore pride and honor. Haruna has no need to worry you see, I won’t take what she has done and claim it be lucky… Her opponents have just been careless, but I won’t be careless when it comes down to the both of us in the ring… When it comes down to proving to the entire world who the better woman is... I won't care who she is. I will knock her down until she is unable to move. I will take away everything that defines her. I will destroy her pride and dignity… And with absolute dominance.

[Cherish smiles and notices one of the employees staring at her]

Cherish: BOO!

[The employee slowly walks away and Cherish starts laughing as she looks at the Johnny Ventura cutout and says “Good talk.” She leaves continuing skipping and jumping as the camera fades to black.]
The Elite-Lord
Post January 28th 2015, 4:33 am by The Elite-Lord
Cerci: Oh, Land of Elite - how my Sebastian has been telling you for a month. House Lannister was destined for this crown - and there was a price to pay for standing in Lannister's way. For a King gets, what a King wants. Devan Dubian and Jacob Senn fought for their own ambitions and their own claims - but how inferior both proved to be. But no longer is there a throne without its rightful King - as this Iron Throne can no longer potentially sit an usurper. But I digress, as it has become apparent by now that our King is not here. For King Lannister himself, is quite busy, enough to forego the ordeals of his opponent for now - as there is an Elite Coronation to get prepare for. The important matter here is that the King has his crown - and he'll soon rightfully be celebrated this coming Friday night. But if you think there is something missing here, then you are sadly mistaken. The King's price has just gone up - but by no means does he stand before you all a different man. Lannister long knew this was his tournament to win - for abominations are no match for what is right. I'll get to you in a second here, Hellraiser - but perhaps you should listen in as well, even in the general sense of things. Lannister is by no means done with his conquest of EAW. For there is more land to rule, and more titles and claims to make his.

No, Lannister will not be that type of king, the kind that grows in content of what he has. The crown does not make him a different entity than what the land of Elite has already seen. The crown has only given my Sebastian resolution on a claim that was always his. You are still lying in the wait of battle, with the same man you failed to best, when it was you on the mountain top. Or have you chosen to forget that, Hellraiser? Don't feel belittled if you do, for Sebastian and I definitely wouldn't blame you for trying to create your own identity of the situation. Lannister had just bulldozed through a man that called himself the Fabled Conqueror without any merit behind his words, so you're already a step ahead in this regard. But let's rewind for a second, because your own words have claimed to say that you made light work of Lannister. It is my moral obligation to our King, to ask just HOW you did make work of Lannister. I don't know what it is about that crown that have made people in this company create false misconceptions about besting my mighty lion - but it's become quite tiring. How soon you are to forget that it was Brian Daniels that helped ensure you didn't lose your championship to Sebastian. Lannister had you just where he wanted you - up in the air, about to be doomed by the same Feuer Frei that clinched the crown upon Lannister's head. Or are you in the fable business, like Jacob Senn, who would rather live in the gray. I'm honestly shocked Hades, I took you as a better man than that. Lannister, if he were to hear your qualms, would no doubt have the same expression as I. You were supposed to be the formidable opponent for our King, the one to potentially humble Sebastian so he doesn't take the world on by storm. But maybe this is just what Lannister has to succumb to, now that he has finally conquered upon his throne. How when you've been given so little against Lannister - you come to appreciate so much.

That is the only logical reason that I can think of at least, in seeing a draw as "making light work of Lannister." Especially when it was another foe of Lannister's that caused that draw. But there is a correlation in Hades the Hellraiser's reasoning - for it was just one week ago that Jacob Senn came to appreciate the fact that he paid Lannister some pretty coin, as to "why" he was superior than our now-King. Or look no further than a few days ago on social media - where a fabled man, who isn't even on the radar of being a threat, claimed to say he beat Lannister all because he hit him with a couple of punches in a 4-on-4-on-4 tag match. Lannister knew he had to take on the strength in numbers when that crown was perfectly placed on his head, but we can honestly say we didn't expect the strength in a number of excuses. But have no fear of that - because like Lannister promptly shut the mouth of TLA, like Lannister promptly proved Jacob Senn to be nothing more than a pretender, he shall turn the gray area of your argument into something so much more black and white.

If you wish to cling to the idea that you were not in the King of Elite Tourney as to why Lannister is not the true King, then by all means - believe what you will. The words from our king himself, or any for that matter, will not plunder your ignorance. But just know, in the eyes of Lannister - you are not his world champion. Not because that's his personal belief - but because you were pinned for the ONE - TWO - THREE. You wish to minimize this accolade of our King, but perhaps you would come to understand the fault of your reasoning if you could look past the eyes of defeat. Which is something you've become quite familiar with, might I add. Preaching your hypocrisy won't make room for your mistakes, quite the contrary actually. I would have hoped you didn't want to endure another eye-opening experience at the hands of our RAGNAROK King. The only positive that came out of that championship match at the Showdown Supershow was that it showed Lannister's brother in arms that you were quite vulnerable. This time around, Lannister will just have to make the punishment more severe, when delivering his kingly justice. I prefaced this earlier, Hellraiser - but how you are meeting the same man that you could not best, when it was your obligation to provide your best. But if you flip this side of the coin onto you, you're not the same man in the truth of things, are you? You surely don't have an Answers World Championship around your waist - nor an EAW Championship for that matter. You no longer have a champion's mindset, and it is showcased through your lack of argument. You are just both sides of a coin that is out of currency. You're no longer a champion... you're no longer a Hellraiser.

You play damage control - you play second fiddle... that is your new currency, Hades the Hellraiser. You're no longer worth the words you pay for. It's become much more expensive to print what you say, as the compensation isn't what it once was. You're not even a debt worth paying for, Hades - and you know how much our King likes paying those. Perhaps you should start to ponder why you were left off the ballot of the King's Tournament, rather than questioning if you could have altered the result. I'll give you a hint though: There is a correlation between your downgraded worth and how you weren't even fielded as a contender for the throne. Your only counter-argument would be that you were on your way to becoming EAW Champion, but well - you know where I'm going with this. So I'll save you the trouble, and myself the time. You should have known better than to tread on our King. Especially when you're no threat to the crown. You can dispute my claims all you want - but I'll side with history on this one. I'll side with our King on this one. This is probably where Lannister would ask of me to send you his regards - but I'm feeling a different message is in order. For our King Lannister has made a career out of paying debts - it's about time EAW pays its debt to the crown. You're up, Hellraiser. Just for your sake, hopefully not on a spike.
『zakkii』
Post January 28th 2015, 1:45 am by 『zakkii』
~坂崎外電~
~Sakazaki Gaiden~
Episode 7: Homecoming

"Finally.... Finally..... Final-- wait, I sound like The Nas now..... doesn't matter. Finally, EAW World Tour has come to my homeland, Japan! I'm soooo excited for now. My excitement, my passion and my fighting instinct seems like increasing tenfold. I always dreamed about fighting in front of people in Japan after a few years of my experience abroad."

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 2065801822_91ba34011b_z

"I finally arrived at Narita Airport. I really feel so homesick after I spend almost three years travel around the world and I feel it really cured as I step my foot in my home after three years. I walk to the waiting room to see my mother and my lovely sister, Mirei is here to welcome me"

Haruna Sakazaki: Okaa-saaaannn~~~ Mirei-chaaaannn~~~~

Haruna calls her mother and her sister as both of them quickly turns their body. Mirei quickly runs at her older sister and goes hugging her.

Mirei Sakazaki: Oneee-chaaaannn~~~

Hiromi Sakazaki: Haruna, my lovely daughter! Glad to see you alright!

Haruna Sakazaki: Glad to see you both always healthy too. How's father and Kira-niichan?

Hiromi Sakazaki: Your father is fine... he's in dojo as usual. and Kira-niichan already move to Austria with her wife a few weeks ago. I really sorry I didn't tell you earlier.

Haruna Sakazaki: It's okay.... I also apologize to inform you that I'll be here right before my departure and I hope I don't disrupt your schedule, especially you, Mirei. I know you have very tight schedule since you are a rising star pop idol now. I really sorry for this, Mirei-chan!

Haruna puts her hand on her sister's head, feeling guilty of wasting her time.

Mirei Sakazaki: Don't worry, Haru-neechan! It's fine... My time is always available for you. I become an idol like this because of you, after all so of course I'll always for you.

Hiromi Sakazaki: oh, Haruna. I heard you are here for your wrestling show world tour, am I correct?

Haruna Sakazaki: Yes, you're right.

Mirei Sakazaki: Guess what? I with oto-san and okaa-san already reserved a front seat ticket to watch you in action. I think it will be great to see you fight in that ring, especially we see you in very close view.

Haruna's mother nods her head, confirming of what Mirei just said. Haruna looks very happy to hear the news.

Haruna Sakazaki: waah.... really? I really glad to hear it. I promise, I will give you all my best inisde that ring. I won't let you down!

Hiromi Sakazaki: Yes, I always pray the best for your career.

Mirei Sakazaki: Hai! Onee-chan ganbatte!

Haruna Sakazaki: Thank you, Okaa-san, Mirei-chan!

Haruna then hugs Mirei and her mother before they leave the airport.

"I've never been this happier before. My family will see me in action live from the front seat. I promise I won't let you down and I will dedicate my victory against Miss Cherish for all of them."

Haruna is seen inside Shinto temple with her traditional pink Kimono as we see her kneeling in front of the altar while sticking her palms and close her eyes.

Haruna Sakazaki: Kamisama..... I don't know how much gratitude I should give to You. It's too much for me.... You give health, prosperity, welfare, safety, everything to me and my family. and since I travel around the world, I rarely pray for You, please forgive my negligence to pray for You. as Your less-obedient servant, I only wish for simple thing. Please give me spirit to live my live until the day I end and please don't stop giving all of Your kindness to me, my family and everyone around me. I will give all my body and soul to worship You forever. Thank You, Kamisama.

She reaches her hand to the bell and rings it before she gets up and leave the temple. She goes back wearing her wooden sandals and open her umbrella. It's raining outside but it doesn't stop Haruna to pray for her God. She then walks outside the shrine and begin talking for her next week's match.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 O0600033913193193507

Haruna Sakazaki: It's good to be back home again.... It's been a while since I travel around the world for things I try to achieve. I actually have a vow that I won't come home until I successfully raise the prestige my family name as I successfully become the greatest women wrestler in history. I travel around the world to make that happen and now, my next stop is my own homeland, The Land of Rising Sun, Japan. I see the schedule of this World Tour and I find that Voltage will be held in a few different prefecture here. This is quite interesting.... Plus, My family will come to watch my match live from the front seat. I will show my family and the  people the outcome of my hard work after few years and I will make all of them become amazed and impressed with my improving wrestling skills. I currently have a one-on-one undefeated streak in this company and I will keep up my streak for a few weeks ahead. My pride was on the line on my previous matches and now, the stakes of my pride is even higher. I fight in front of my people this Saturday and losing is absolutely no option for me. I will fight anyone, weak or strong, men or women, rookie or veteran, all the important thing is I will make sure I will go out victorious in every match while I fight in here, my precious beloved homeland, Japan.

Haruna Sakazaki: And about my sudden appearance in Greece last week, perhaps you are wondering why. and yes, I'm here with a reason. ONE reason.... to scout someone. Yes, you're right. I was scouting Miss Tarah Nova with her attempt to make her delusion comes into reality. Too bad, she failed. Delusion will always be a delusion. I'm sure you can mention the difference between delusion and dream. I don't have any delusion but in fact, I have a dream. I have a dream that someday I will be the greatest women wrestler in the world and I slowly make that happen. I never talk too much about my dream. because when I try to explain my dream, I'll explain it to them with real action. I'll show them that "This is my dream, this is what I try to build after a few years of my career". My dream grows into an ambition. and my ambition cannot be thwarted. I will keep fighting to reach my ambition no matter what happened to me in the future. While delusion is something that people wish for but they keep talking, talking and talking without any effort to make it into reality. They are drowning deep down in the ocean of fantasy and in the end, they have a difficulty to let go from there. That is the difference between Delusion and Dream. 

Haruna Sakazaki: My opponent for next Friday is pretty much have a same type with Tarah Nova. it's miss Cherish herself with her delusion of seeing the, uhh..... the-one-who-must-not-be-named. That is an example of delusion. I'm not saying that you are crazy, no, don't get me wrong. if you can see me with different eyes, I'm crazy too.... I'm a crazy lady with her impossible ambition. from a cute, sweet,  traditional Japanese lady transformed into a dangerous, fierce, and talented fighter that have a mission to cement her name at the greatest wrestler in the world list. How do you think, sounds crazy, huh? What make us different is I live my dream and try to prove people that I can fulfill those crazy dreams and prove everyone that my ambition is actually not a crazy thing. While you..... uhh, Actually, I'm speechless of you, Miss Cherish. I don't even know how should I say about you anr your delusion of seeing Lord Voldemort-- oops, I said that name? Oh God! I'll get cursed. haha.... no, of course not. Lord Voldemort only live in Miss Cherish's realm of fantasy, not mine. I don't even have one. So, Miss Cherish, Ask your Lord Voldemort for your extra power against me because I'm sure you really need that because your opponent for next Friday is the one who can't easily beaten after you knock her down. even with your Avara Kedavra spell. Until next Friday.....

Haruna bows down her body and walks out from the camera as the scene fades.
TLA
Post January 27th 2015, 11:02 pm by TLA
EAW WORLD TOUR LEG 2: COSTA RICA

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 7 Costa_rica

LOG 10: A NEW BEGINNING

(The camera cuts to TLA sitting in an office before the EAW Social Media Coordinator.)

Social Media Coordinator: Thank you for coming TLA. Unfortunately we have heard some unpleasant news. It appears that you have been posting false claims about the new King of Elite on your EAW Feed.

TLA: It's possible. I haven't had a match for the last two weeks so I spent most of them high as fuck.

SMC: Sir I am going to have to request that you refrain from using such crass language. But you see we can't allow any of our talents to ruin the moment for King Lannister and I have heard from an inside source of mine that you have also been sending pornography and death threats through your EAW Feed private messages.

TLA: Awwww hell nawh! Who snitched?

SMC: I am afraid that my source has requested to remain anonymous.

TLA: Was it Ventura? I bet it was Ventura.

SMC: Like I said they will be kept anonymous from you for safety reasons. Also after consulting with upper management we have decided that it is in the best interests of Elite Championship Wrestling that we suspend your EAW Feed account for a week to show you that we mean serious business.

TLA: I see. I'm not sure how I will survive that.

SMC: Well that is your problem "senor" TLA. Now would you kindly get the fuck out of my office?

(TLA leaves the office as he finds himself in the beautiful city of Heredia, Costa Rica. The camera then cuts to a party at the National University of Costa Rica where TLA and Michelle McGillislutty are on the hunt for hot college girls.)

TLA: Yeah and he was all like get the fuck out of my office and I was like fuck you hater nobody tells TLA what to do. So yeah I basically whipped his ass cuz nobody talks to The Sexual Panther like that.

Michelle: Hahahaha! You are so cool TLA!

TLA: I know right and then he admitted that Zack Crash didn't give me a match at King of Elite because they are salty as fuck that I beat their golden boy Tyler Parker. Basically they know I am the best on the roster and are trying to protect all of their chosen ones. I mean I kind of get that because if I whip everyone's ass and show there is no true competition for me then EAW won't be as exciting.

Hot Costa Rican Girl: Un hombre de su talento no deberia ir a los residuos.

TLA: Ay mami yo te mostrare cuanto talento tengo.

(TLA leaves to a back room with the hot girl as the camera cuts to a dark room where shrill laughter is heard.)

???: With all this talk of kings it would seem that the people have forgotten who their king truly is. Oh indeed it is a sad state of affairs. But witness now...

(King Mustafa enters the light with a wide smile on his face.)

Mustafa: For Mustafa has returned to you in your time of need. He has returned to you from an uncertain future to save you all from a certain past.

(Mustafa walks off camera as it fades back to the university party where TLA is shown smoking a blunt with Michelle and several other college girls.)

Michelle: I really think you have a chance of defeating Tiberius Jones this week on Dynasty TLA.

TLA: Well I am convinced it is gonna be a big challenge for me. I mean I can talk shit about how there's no real competition all I want but that's just show. You know how it be... shit's all about appearances. But Tiberius has defeated me in the past. He has proven that he can beat me. I have never beaten him so I can without a doubt say that this is a huge challenge.

Michelle: That was over two months ago though TLA. You have improved so much since then baby!

TLA: I sure have. But I have been watching and it is obvious that as much as I may have improved Tiberius Jones has as well. Either that or he was simply holding back the last time we faced. Though I'd like to think that Tiberius is smart enough not to hold back in his matches because I truly believe you have to push yourself to improve no matter how good you already are. See I have respect for Tiberius Jones for the very fact that he defeated me but also because he is a genuinely good person. We may not have a lot in common but we do have one thing in common and that is our goal to become the National Elite Champion. With all of the hype and celebration going on with the King of Elite show this title has been removed from the spotlight. But a couple weeks ago on Dynasty it was clear to everyone just how competitive the race for this championship has become.

Michelle: Ummm who is the champion again?

TLA: We have been over this before Michelle but Christopher Corrupt is the current reigning National Elite Champion.

Michelle: Oh yeah I don't like him very much. He is such a meanie!

TLA: Nobody likes him Michelle but that is exactly what has made him so dangerous. He gives no fucks and is driven purely by success. But the fans have rejected him as well and have demanded that a new champion step up to defend them. So who has stepped up? Tiberius Jones. Aren Mstislav. TLA. We are the most deserving contenders and that is exactly why this match is so important. If I fail to defeat Tiberius again, I can't honestly claim to be a contender for this championship. Shit if I'm being totally honest Tiberius already deserves a title shot more than I do. If Tiberius beats me I will show him the respect he's earned and wish him luck in whipping Corrupt's ass like I know he can but I would be lying if I didn't say I want to be the one to do it.

Michelle: Corrupt talks so much shit. I FUCKING HATE HIM! You have to beat Tiberius this weak so you can shut him up once and for all! I believe in you TLA and I know that you will fight for what is right in this world against the corrupting forces of the National Elite Champion!

TLA: Thank you Michelle. I am damn sure that I will give it my best effort. I believe that I can defeat Tiberius Jones while he knows that he can defeat me. So don't count me out of the game until I'm out of it. I will go all out and give Tiberius Jones everything I have and if Allah is willing the result will be different this time. I can't blame Tiberius for seeing this as redundant. From his point of view I probably would as well, but from my point of view I cannot be more grateful for this opportunity. Hell I would've been grateful for this match if Monroe had already named Tiberius or Aren the number one contender. This is a chance to test just how far I have come in these past two months, and Tiberius I hope you have too because I learned so much the last time we fought. If nothing else you were the first person to hand me defeat in EAW. Now the time has come for me to return the favor. I may not carry a lasso to the ring with me anymore but make no mistake about it, I will be your executioner this Sunday. Tiberius Jones... you're done.

(TLA fades out as the camera cuts back to the dark room where Mustafa is shown sitting cross-legged on the floor.)

Mustafa: Oh such an uncertain future Mustafa sees... A trial for Mustafa's own created by Mustafa's own. As the karmic circle swings round Mustafa must catch it as it may be his only chance. Still... Mustafa is not certain for who can say how many times it will pass? There may be millions and millions of chances in Mustafa's glorious future! Or Mustafa's dreams may be just that. He is unsure... unsure of many things. But not in all things. Indeed Mustafa is certain of one thing... The story begins as always... with Mustafa.

(The camera fades to black.)
J-Dynasty 2?
Post January 27th 2015, 9:11 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Fresh off his return to the EAW World tour after going back to America, Tiberius Jones is being briefed on the tasks and times at hand by a crown of former friends he had while working backstage.

Figures, after I went and took out Psycho Brody, Jacob Senn went and let RAGNAROK trash take the crown anyways. So much for being a locker room leader and changing things up for Dynasty, hell I wouldn’t be surprised if he lost on purpose just to have the crown go to his favorite brand Voltage where his ass should of stayed and to spite me by letting RAGNAROK take more power around here. But I’m partly to blame for letting him slip by me with a silly little roll up, I got to get back on proper form this week.

A woman whispers into his ear and TJ backs off in confusion.

Didn’t I already beat that guy?!

She whispers again something different.

Making his decision on Dynasty? He’s still on that?! What’s there to decide? Aren lost to Corrupt. TLA lost to me. TLA’s “meteoric rise” amounted all to him losing in the quarter finals of King of Elite, I made it to the Semi Finals. Man what does "meteoric rise" even mean? Who made that stupid saying? Meteors don't rise, they fall and burn out. I beat Corrupt on FPV! It isn’t rocket science, the facts are clear. All respect due to these guys, they’re good, but it’s obvious I should get the first crack at the title!

I retired a former world champion, a man who won plenty of championships in EAW, some say he might get into the hall of fame one day.

I’m one of the only people around here who puts RAGNAROK in their place, I took on the abusive tests of Cleopatra and Kevin Devastation as GMs out to get me and thrived.

But I still haven’t earned at least one championship opportunity in my entire career? Championship opportunities they throw around for like free lessons at Alex Anderson’s shitty wrestling school awhile back? T Jones can’t get none of that? Speaking of Corrupt being champion in the first place, how Did Corrupt get a championship shot before me after I beat him at House of Glass? I’m probably one of the only people on Dynasty who has never received a chance at anything.

Why?

Is it because unlike Corrupt I don’t jump people from behind? Because I like to give the people a show they deserve to see, because I’m too slick and too sly for those board room suits to ever understand? Does my charisma scare them? Or maybe it’s because they know that if they give me a seat at the table of the best and hungriest guys out there, the brazen beast will take a bite out of everything there and be able to ask for seconds while all these other cats get stuffed!

Man fuck it, if I gotta beat TLA again, I’ll beat him again.

Encores, sequels and reboots are all the craze these days, they had Spiderman starting over, people are all up in arms about the Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 and man the biggest game franchises in the world put out the same games each year with a few new touches because the formula is classic, so it makes sense that the business men up there on Dynasty want a rendition of Tiberius Jones putting in that work on TLA with a whole new flair! It’s been awhile hasn’t it TLA? The last time we met I was still getting my feet wet, trying to find out who I was and what I was meant to do in the world, you were experimenting too by selling out to anyone around with fat pockets and bigger tales of the future to sell, be it King Mustafa or Kevin Devastation, man you were so down with being a tool that you let people call you their “rope”. But I see you’re more your own man now, you do what you want and you aren’t nobody’s object. But don’t you go think you caught up to me like I was and am a static figure here in EAW, just like you I’ve been upping my game and am showing no signs of stopping because this is a dynamic game we play. With all the corrupt managerial figures directly out to get me laid low, I’ve become something of a thief in the fog, pick pocketing every scrap I can take and breathing new life in these lungs, the haze I cover EAW with will one day make the world mine before you know it.

Bring what you have. Whatever happens, nothing shall ever pierce through me with reptilian skin tougher than any tough times to come.

Scene goes blank.
Jacob Senn
Post January 27th 2015, 8:50 pm by Jacob Senn
Dynasty Promo: Number One

(The scene begins with a Times New Roman caption that reads “Last Saturday”. The caption fades to a scene to where we see Lannister, Devan Dubian, and Jacob Senn staring at one another inside the O.A.K.A. Stadium. Highlights, such as the dual submission from Dubian and Senn as they locked in a Ankle Lock/Willbreaker combination on Lannister and Senn’s Jacob’s Ladder onto the barbed-wire steel chair on Lannister, are played until we see the final move where Lannister leaps over Senn to land the flying Feuer Frei on Dubian as he is able to pick up the victory and the crown. As Lannister celebrates with Cerci in the background clapping, the scene fades off onto a Cuban beach as the oceans crash against the sand as the water sloshes as we see Jacob Senn walking along with the tide.)

The King of Elite was supposed to be the night that Jacob Senn garnered the crown of a conqueror, but instead, a man that was at one-time a soldier in my army has now ascended to the height of a king. I give credit where it is due, Lannister gave a hell of a match. The guy came in there with something to prove the world, to show the world why Damien Murrow chose him and you know what, maybe I was wrong about the guy. There is more inside of Lannister than he lets on and the truth of the matter is that I have come to respect Lannister for what he did in that ring. The only thing that I hope to find in return is that he has found respect in me. Sure, he turned his back on me at the Road to Redemption, but who else would have not done the same in the scenario he was presented with? He made me lose at King of Elite and prevent me from gaining a crown upon my brow, but do you blame him when an opportunity to be in the forefront and bask in the spotlight is on the line? Before the match we had, I was bitter against him for what he did, but there is just something in the way Lannister fought and the words that he spoke over that week that showed the character that he possesses. So, I respect Lannister, but Lannister did not pin or submit me and he has yet to prove he is superior to me. I respect your abilities and I acknowledge that you are the King of Elite, but mark my words Lannister, do not enter a ring with me again. No matter how much I respect you, you did not get one over on me, but that is neither here nor there because I have more pressing matters to attend to in a former National Elite Champion.

Aren Mstislav…

Aren, what a statement you have made in just the last six months. You defeated Tyler Parker and became a National Extreme Champion, a reign that lasted around three months until a man was desperate enough to resort tactics unbecoming of most that he was able to claim it for himself and now, you have to prove whether or not you are worthy to gain that championship for yourself again. We are going to see, Aren, if you are going to be able to show your value much like the King of Elite did. The world will know for certain if in that mortal coil of muscle, bone and flesh that you are actually a man who should once again hold that championship high in the air, or if you should simply accept the conclusion that there is just some men who will go the extra mile above you. Trust me, Aren, I know this feeling of having you back against the wall as if you are some feral beast that the village people want to sent ablaze with their torches and skewer with their pitchforks. I know how it feels to be sleighted by someone who took advantage of a situation and made it into their favor, I know. You can look around the roster and no man will feel your pain more than the man that is speaking at you at this very moment. However, I do not show pity against men when placed in that ring because once in that ring, there can only be two places that you fall under. Are you a lord that should stand beside me in the halls of greatness, yet to grasp their claim on the world or, are a mere subject who falls short of being in the same class as a man such as myself, Tyler Parker, Lannister, and more. Soon, we shall see what fate lies for you, Aren Mstislav. You want your revolution to rise above the filth that is beneath you, then make it so. Do you want to be remembered as a common fool or do you want to be remembered as one of the best in the world? The people believe that you are the next great thing in professional wrestling, much like they believed I was back in 2013, so I would listen very closely to what I have to say because it could be the difference between you regaining the championship that you lost to Christopher Corrupt or it can be the very thing that causes you to fall like so many who have been in your position to give up and walk away to simply be mediocre for the rest of their lives.

(Jacob stumbles upon a soaked rock, that you can even smell the salt that has been forced into it and smothered across it, as he takes a seat and looks out on the horizon as the sun begins to set under the water.)

We all desire to be unique, to leave our footprints on the world so when we are long departed from the world, there will still be a memory of us that will not be forgotten. The accolades that we acquire and the moments that we give unto the people to be astonished by, that is what is going to be remembered when we walked into that great white light at the precipice of death. No one will remember how you did it because the mind of the people are fleeting and short-lived. The only person that you can care about in this business is you and what you can deal with at the end of the day. In my past, I have done vile and horrendous things to get what I wanted from this company. I have cheated, I have lied, and I have done even worse to make sure that the odds are stacked against my enemies and the scales are tipped into my favor. That is what you have to do, Aren, even against a man like me who knows the game very well. You must make sure that at any cost you can tip the odds into your favor. That is why Christopher Corrupt defeated you for your championship, he was able to tip the match to the point where his victory was inevitable. If you want this victory against a man such as myself, if you want to show Monroe that it should be you who gains his redemption against Corrupt, then you better make sure that the odds revert to your favor. At the start of the gate, you are at a disadvantage and you must make that change while I make sure it sticks. I am going to do everything to come back from my loss, everything to make sure that I climb the ladder so that I can be the World Heavyweight Champion, and I am not going to let you do anything. If you want to defeat me, you are going to have to make it a reality, but until then you might as well keep this fantasy in your mind and savor it. Once I show you the Harmonic Divergence on at the Palacio de los Deportes, your true place in the world will be revealed. You are either going to be the man you continues to look up and dream about the beyond or you are going to look down and pity those who cannot see the magnificence that is on the brighter side. Trust me when I say that you, Aren, will not have an easy task. It is daunting, a challenge that has been too much for many men on this roster, but I have hope. People have given me a run for my money, but none have yet pinned my shoulders to the mat in singles competition. I have yet to be submitted in this ring that most people can even remember, and when we meet, it will not be the first. Aren, I am going to give you the match of your life and when the bell strikes, you will be conquered like the rest. I guarantee it.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post January 27th 2015, 7:45 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
Hamasa wrote:
Beware the Evil Eye that rises in the sky of the land of pride lest it be your demise.

Bear the Hamasa Heed the Hamasa Seek the Hamasa Nazar Nazar Nazar
Post January 27th 2015, 7:36 pm by Guest
Beware the Evil Eye that rises in the sky of the land of pride lest it be your demise.
Zach Genesis
Post January 26th 2015, 7:52 pm by Zach Genesis
VOLUME ONE, EPILOGUE - HELL SHALL BE CALLING YOUR NAME | ATHENS, GREECE
"All wound up, on the edge…"  - "Panic Attack" by Dream Theater

[A logo flashes up reading "EAW.COM EXCLUSIVE" before we cut back to the backstage area of the O.A.K.A. Stadium following the conclusion of the Interwire TItle Match, where suddenly Zach Genesis just STORMS down the corridor.]

"MAKAROV! MAKAROV! YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!"

[Genesis storms his way through knocking over several items, tearing apart the locker room trying to find Nick.]

"YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS OUT OF YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD! YOU LYING, BACKSTABBING PIECE OF SHIT!"

[Pierre McGuire is currently out with microphone in hand.]

"Zach if I could just get your words for on-"

"I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR YOUR ELITE BULLSHIT!"

"No it's nothing to do with that, I'd just like to get your words on what just took place a few moments ago."

"What just took place!? WHAT JUST TOOK PLACE!? ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND MCGUIRE!? What just happened was a man that I "supposedly" thought I could trust, go against his decision and not do what he said he would do which is call it right down the middle. And now? He's got another thing coming…MAKAROV! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

[And before Genesis can storm off Pierre grabs him.]

"But Zac-"

"WHAT!?"

"I mean where's your head at, right now?"

"My head? Umm…oh let's see! How about RAGE. ANGER. FRUSTRATION…how about all those words? And most importantly disappointment in how a man can not stick to his word BECAUSE IF A MAN DOESN'T HAVE HIS WORD, THEN HE DOESN'T HAVE JACK SHIT! NOW MAKAROV! YOU GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"

[And once again Genesis is off before Pierre calls out.]

"But I mean think abo-"

[And before McGuire can finish Genesis storms back, rips the mic out of his hand and shoves him away.]

"If I don't find you tonight Makarov you have seven days. Seven days before Rome. Seven days before you get your fucking teeth kicked in. SO YOU CAN COUNT THEM DOWN ALL YOU WANT, BUT ALL IT COMES DOWN TO TIME! Time…time…TIME. You can run around all you want, hide all you want, go have a couple of beers with your new best friend Scott Oasis all you fucking want but just let this be clearly known if I don't find you tonight then I will get you in Rome. And that is a GUARANTEE FUCKING FACT! I will get my rightful rematch against Scotty-boy for his Interwire Title soon but for the time being…Makarov your days are numbered…my time is numbered and you're just seven days away from getting your ass kicked ALL OVER Italy. See you on Saturday night BUDDY."

[And Genesis storms right off as we fade to black where we see the EAW.COM logo pop up once again.]

"Darkness…so bright, so colorful, so full of life. But when you abuse it…use it…don't respect the light and the dark…hell shall be calling your name."

END OF VOLUME 1
Cage.
Post January 26th 2015, 7:22 pm by Cage.
One thing I want you to realize is I don't give not a single slightest fuck whether Zack picks your side or mine. Fact is I still stand here today the EAW Champion, by hook or by crook I do what I can to protect what is mine, fact is it's not like you had me beat in the center of the ring, I was still very much conscious, all I did was put my feet on the ropes. I did what I could to survive, I told you it's a new Diamond Cage, I'm not going to pass out and let you enjoy the satisfaction of being the first guy on Free Per View to end my reign as champion. And I sure as hell am not tapping out to someone like you, so I put my foot on the ropes, I mean is that bad? I'm not an innocent man, I lost my innocence a long time ago and I can never get it back. The only thing I can do is commit more crimes and highway robbery because that is how you survive around here, you just don't fucking get it man. That's how you protect what is yours, and what I am protecting is not only this championship, I'm protecting my spot on top of EAW. Because that is where you are when you hold this strap, that spot was reserved and meant to be mine and now that I have it the last thing I am going to do is allow Hades the bitchy hellraiser to take my fucking championship away from me. So I bet you all are asking “DC are you worried about Zack and what he's going to do” here's my answer, No. Fuck Zack Crash, Fuck Quality Control, Fuck Elite Answers Wrestling. I miss Extreme you know, I miss when going to the extreme was cool. But anyways, I am not worried about him because no matter what he does, whether he chooses to strip me of the EAW Championship, or give Hades another opportunity and put some bogus stipulation so I won't walk out as the champion on whatever show is coming up. It doesn't strike fear into me, I do what I can to win. EAW or wrestling for that matter doesn't have instant fucking replay, so whatever he chooses to do, all the power to him. 

But really I want to address why I did what I did, I did it because I thought long and hard about me, I had a self reflection and I realized that having morals and doing the ring thing in a place like this is stupid. I was stupid and naive, I believed that being the good guy would result in me getting far. This doesn't mean I'm going to start wearing suits or I am the “antagonist” now. All it means is I do what I can to get ahead in this business, see I'm making World Champion money right now, that's putting food on my table, clothes on my kids backs. And I'll be damned if I let anyone take that away from me, but EAW isn't EAW anymore, I miss the days of Extreme Answers Wrestling, and I know I said it before but let me elaborate. Guys like Crash seem to not know the difference between Extreme and Hardcore, see hardcore is where you do harmful shit to your opponents, shit like setting them on fire, slitting throats, jumping off shit, slamming people through shit, shit like that you know? That is hardcore. Now Extreme and this is what made EAW so great, extreme was where a young like all of us once were, can come in and with the skills we already have go further with that to become a legend in this business, that was what extreme was. Not the violence, not none of that shit, Mr. DEDEDE didn't come into this business instantly a hall of famer and multiple time world champion, neither did Jay or Impact. They had nothing, they took it to the EXTREME and became something. You are a oblivious piece of garbage and you changed that extreme experience for some of these young up and comers in EAW who think this elite bullshit your spitting is the way to go. Yet they don't realize that this company is basically whoever you like gets to succeed, and you don't like me, that's fine. I can't stand your ass either, but I didn't succeed because of you, I succeeded in spite of you. I overcome adversity like a motherfucker man, and I can overcome it again and again and again until I finally say I'm done lacing up my boots or I'm done traveling to city after city, wrestling in venue after venue. So I'll be at Voltage, I mean it is my show, whatever happens, happens but rest to sure. At the end of the night, I'll still be the EAW Champion. Because no corporate douche bag behind a suit and a desk and a bag of lunch and briefcase is going to take away this from me because I've worked too hard to have it taken away from me, if it's going to be taken it'll have to be from my cold dead hands. And you might have it that way, you might prefer that way because that is the ONLY way you could ever take away my EAW Championship. Fuck Hades, Fuck Elite, Fuck Crash, Fuck Quality control, oh and fuck morals too because I don't have them. See you on Voltage!

El Landerson
Post January 26th 2015, 7:08 pm by El Landerson
[El Landerson  is showing  out of his Locker Room while Eve runs in to stop him]

Eve: Excuse me El landerson but can i get a few moments of your time before your triple threat pre show match this Saturday on SD show.

El laberinto: sure Eve why not.

Eve: last Saturday niight at King of Elite FPV you was in the back of the Locker Room with full of the Sd rosters until your Clone Alex Anderson lost his Created Ace Championship to Norman Hellion at King of Elite PPV in his Winner takes all match and you also have a triple threat match with two other new guys which they are Daniel Marshall in Christian Starr so any thoughts El Laberinto ?

El laberinto: Well you see Eve the reason that my clone lost last Saturday was because he thought that he was gonna win both Championships but until he lost his created Ace Championship to Norman Hellion at King of Elite cause he won't be holding both Championships like that because the one that my clone Alex Anderson just lost to Norman Hellion last Saturday then i'm going to challenge him at Showdown's FPV Reasonable Doubt PPV for our Created Ace Championship which that Alex Anderson just lost it to so Norman Hellion i'm coming for that Create Ace Championship at Reason Doubt FPV this month as soon as i defeat Christian Starr and Daniel Marshall in my triple threat match on SD Pre show this Saturday.

Eve: El laberinto: can you even defeat Daniel Marshall in Christian Starr this Saturday on Showdown.

El laberinto: if it depends on how's our triple threat pre show match gonna be cause once i defeat one of them this Saturday on SD show then you all will see me get a chance for Norman Hellion new created Ace Championship at Reasonable Doubt PPV so Norman Hellion you better make a great announcement cause you don't know if i might come out in rueind your created Ace Championship on Showdown this Saturday because i'm coming for my Ace Championship away from you until you accept my offer to put up your created Ace Champion on the line against me at Reasonable Doubt FPV right after my Pre show triple threat match this Saturday night on SD show.

(El laberinto leaves when Eve Continues talking)

Eve: Well there you have it folks cause this week on SD show El laberinto will be in action in his Pre show match on Showdown this Saturday.

Eve: So we hope that El laberinto can defeat both of his Opponents this week in his Pre show triple threat match this Saturday on SD show before Norman Hellion announce his new created Ace Champion on SD show this week.

[Camera fades while El laberinto goes back to his Dressing Room before his Pre show match on SD show]
Hades
Post January 26th 2015, 4:41 pm by Hades
It would appear that congratulations are in order for my arch rival, now he can hold his head high knowing that pathetic little reign of his has at least one accomplishment to it.  He--much like his entire fan base--may be oblivious to the big pink elephant in the room, but I refuse to partake in his games of denial.  You people saw it with your own eyes, he used the ropes as leverage to score the win over me, and why?  Because he knows deep down that everything I said weeks leading up to the Free Per-View were true, and now each of you know it to be true also.  You saw the lows your "Hero" resulted to so you can't close your eyes and pretend as if they never happened.  Luckily my brother, Zack Crash, doesn't share your penchant for injustice else I'd be dragged back to the bottom of the list.  He saw the match from start to finish, so I'm sure he will rule in my favor and concur that I be compensated for the calamity that I suffered Saturday Night.  And on that note, I will end this monologue regarding my match with this statement to our EAW Champion.  Cage, you might have escaped The Devil's clutches last weekend, but the odds of that happening again are nonexistent.  I highly suggest you be on your guard and tread lightly through those halls, because the Hounds of Hell have caught your scent and they're coming to collect on my behalf.

It's safe to say that King of Elite prevailed in being one of the more memorable events in its seven years of existence.  I can't think of a better way to bring in the new year than with the crowning of people like Tyler Parker and Lannister.  But unfortunately for every beam of light, there's a pit of darkness beyond it's grasp.  As the cosmos would watch seven men and women ascend to immortality, they would watch as eight descend into the depths.  It pains me that I was one of those who walked away from their match with scrapes and bruises without anything to show for it, but for every great climb to begin there must be a great fall first.  I'm a King whose Crown was snatched right out of his hands by way of a fluke, and Lannister is a King who finally put all of those muscles to good use and accomplished something outside of RAGNAROK.  No shade intended.  As I am extremely happy with his success, I'm just not so sure I'm content with it being known as HIS success.

I've been here for a while and only played a role in two King of Extreme Tournaments; didn't win either one of them, but I vowed to win the next one that came along.  But as fate and the powers that be would have it, I wasn't even on the ballot as a potential contestant.  Which as you can imagine, doesn't sit too right with me.  I have encountered every single one of the Finalists before and made complete fools of them.  My credentials include making light work of Lannister, besting Jacob Senn in Tag Team as well as Singles Matches, and Dubian...well it's Dubian who hasn't beaten him?  But I digress, my point is I'm not convinced that the crown Lannister struggles to balance on that off-centered cranium of his, is truthfully his own.  I can't help but wonder, if I had been in the Tournament this year, would the end result be any different?  Would there be a different face underneath that crown and cape?  My pride and confidence ushers me to assume it so, and I can't be convinced otherwise until this "King" proves it in his match against me this week.  I'm not going to suggest that he put his crown on the line against me because, one, it would clash with my all black apparel, and two, it's not what I'm after.  All I seek to do is prove that I'm the Highlight of every Friday Night anyway that I can, and sadly Your-highness is standing in my way of doing just that..but he won't be for too long.
That Self Hi-Five Guy
Post January 25th 2015, 9:30 pm by That Self Hi-Five Guy

BANG!

Yo it's me Double D,and here I am relaxing as always on the sunny shores of Huntington Beach and you know I was just relaxing,hitting some smoking hot babes when all of a sudden I heard from some losers hanging out over at the juice bar that my opponent this Sunday is none other than the National Elite Champion Christopher Corrupt.

Now,I've always been interested by Chris not because he's the National Elite Champion but because he is actually a lot like me cause I mean we don't necessarily care what the fans think of us,we're selfish,we'll do anything to win and we are firm believers in the principle of it's not cheating until you're caught and you know I gotta give him credit.I mean for once I'm finally fighting someone who isn't a dark and depressed whiny little emo who says that everyone hates him and the world is a prison to him and all that other existential and pretentious bullshit they like to utter.

Yes,finally someone I can truly relate to in this damn company but you know Chris just because I like you doesn't mean I'm gonna spare you from a beat down because you know I feel a little cheated because you beat Aren Mstislav for the National Elite Championship...someone I couldn't beat...and the worst part was that the match I had against him WASN'T EVEN A TITLE MATCH.

You see Chris,my last name is not Diamond just because my parents thought it would be funny or cool or even unique,no,my last name is Diamond because I am the diamond squeezed from the coal,the type of athlete that only comes once in a lifetime,the kind of superstar that it doesn't matter if you hate me or love me because you will NEVER. FORGET. ME.

This Sunday I absolutely cannot lose our match Chris,I cannot nor will I make the same mistake I made towards Aren.I took him too lightly,but because I underestimated him...he surprised me but with you Chris,you're different because fighting you is just like fighting myself I know all you tricks but then again...you know mine too...but there is one trick you don't know,a move that I am known all around EAW and the world for...a move that nobody,and I mean NOBODY kicks out of.

The move that'll leave you down on the mat staring up at the ceiling wondering what happened but me,the ref,the commentary team and all of the fans who paid damn good money to see you and me go one on one on that fateful night know what really happened to you.You suffered from a dreaded plague slowly spreading throughout the EAW,a menace simply known as...THE DIAMOND CUTTER!

BANG!

VENTURA.
Post January 25th 2015, 9:14 pm by VENTURA.
Showdown Promo #1: Welcoming

Lannister is King.

Parker is World Champion.

Norman is Answers and Ace Champion

Ventura is about to rant.

Now, not rant in an obscure, reckless matter, but this rant is more like a reaction piece to the whole set. Last night, though I didn't wish to partake in any match, was a night that really intrigued me from the top to the bottom. Everyone fought hard in each of their matches, trying to be the last Elitist and Vixen standing, and though some of them may have been victims of losses, the memories are still lingering around. Great things also triumphed as well. DEDEDE's throne collapsed dramatically, Alex Anderson lost his "most renowned" championship, and the Lannister paid all his debts in a grandiose fashion.

However, I have also won something, not just from last night, but for a quite a long period of time.

I managed to perturb your minds. I can understand that you people may get frustrated, having increased measures of headaches and migraines, and all of these things. I get it. It is very hard to try and set your mind down to fully understand what I am truly trying to do for this company. The first couple of weeks will simmer down slowly and gently, so when I see everyone is at ease, I will go on with what I will do. I am trying to cast a change, not a change in positions in this company, or a change of look. I want to permanently change some certain aspects of this company, remove the blemishes and tumors, and full plow a vigorous and healthy foundation for everyone to be comfortable around. I am no one's enemy at this case, well, not just yet.

This is where I cut down into business, because I am feeling in the mood to belittle this following person. A person who has been constantly trying to be the "ace" of this company. A person who loves to think that he is still above everyone else, whilst he has been catapulted far and far across to his own prison. Ladies and gentlemen, as much as I don't want to cringe while pronouncing this man's name, I give you, Alexander Anderson.

I would like to make this a short debate, because I have much more serious agendas that needs to be taken care of. With my specialty being a vicious talker on the microphone, I need a rest to pursue other things. Alex, I heard what happened to you last night, so first of all, I am not going to embarrass you whatsoever...because you have already done the embarrassing for your entire self. You wanted to be as far-fetched as most of these quote on quote Elitists of this company, yet you don't have the utilities to perform under such rate. You wanted to test your worth against a World Champion, while you have just been a man who gets inserted in the card randomly per week. You're reality, basically, is being rotated around a fainted dream. All that I have to do, is just apply the finishing touches for your reality to completely fade away. Prove me wrong though, Alex, because I am not a fan of doing unchallengeable work. See you soon.
Scott Oasis
Post January 25th 2015, 5:33 pm by Scott Oasis
(Scott Oasis is seen laying on his bed in his hotel room, hours before his flight to Rome watching a replay of the King of Elite PPV. He fast forwards to the ending of his match with Zach Genesis as he drags himself on top of him for the three count.)

"Here’s your winner....AND STILL INTERWIRE CHAMPION… SCOTT OOOOOAAAAASSSSSIIIIISSSSS!!!"

(A smile begins to form on his face as he rewinds the moment over and over again. He pauses it as Nick Makarov hands the belt over to him.)

Seems like the shoe was on the other foot this time around, Genesis. In your debut back in October, you picked up a victory on me after William Black chose to be a sore loser and take me out from behind. You got your big victory to brag about for an eternity while I was screwed over, but low and behold three months later you are met with the same fate. Hahaha.... It's funny, it really is. You thought the same luck would happen for you again, Nick would deliver a stunner on me, you get the win and I lose my belt. Sadly that just wasn't the case. Karma's a bitch my friend. You were nothing more but a hypocrite who thought the rules applied differently to you. If someone goes about another way to get ahead you shame them while being perfectly fine with assistance of your own. Phony acts like that aren't what a champion does. I'll openly admit I'm a heartless, nasty man who just cares about winning at the end of the day and have no problem with it all because look at me now. That attitude kept this belt around my waist and sent you back to the end of the line where you belong so it seems my method has brought nothing but success. It's just too bad It wasn't successful in permanently exterminating a certain snobby little rich kid.

(Scott Oasis presses play on the video as he is shown beating down on Zach Genesis until "Take Out the Gunman" plays throughout the arena.)

"WHAT… WHAT IN THE HELL?! IT’S..... IT’S MATT MILES!!! THE CROWD HERE IN GREECE ARE ON THEIR FEET AND THEY’RE LOUD FOR THE RETURNING MATT MILES!!!"

(A brawl between the two breaks out which Scott barely manages to escape. The video is paused once more as yet another bout of laughter breaks out from our Interwire Champion.)

So you're back for round two huh? After a month long absense it seems Matt Miles has finally chosen to make his return. Now I know what's probably running through his mind right now. He wants his revenge. He wants his title back. He wants to see me suffer and go through the same painful hell that he experienced for weeks. It's just too bad he isn't going to get it. Do you not remember the last time you chose to mess with me, Matty boy? You were destroyed. By the time our war had ended, mentally, emotionally and physically,  you were left a mess. I picked you apart, made you question yourself and drive yourself to do things you never thought you'd have to do. Once we finally met in the ring, I damn near broke your neck with that piledriver. Not once in our entire feud did you come out on top yet you still think you have some sort of chance? You may think that because you had some time to recover you can come back guns ablazing and reclaim your throne but no amount of time can prepare you for what I have in store. Think about it. If I did all of that you to get the title, imagine what kind of lengths I will go to defend it! Once we have our confrontation hopefully then you'll come to realization that I've been trying to drill into your thick skull ever since I've came here: this is a fight you just can't win.
Angel.
Post January 25th 2015, 5:18 am by Angel.
So the board of EAW decided to put me against an elitist who is quite the comedian himself but has deceptively good passion. Not to mention the talent that could win a few matches. Quite the intriguing character considering he is not your ideal class clown in one sense. He is not the ideal elitist where he does not verbally lashes out on his opponents in a classic way. It is definitely a unique way to be in EAW. Not that I’m the type to tell comical statements, but I can say the world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think. Clark Duncan and I have both ascended the scene on Showdown this month and I’m aware that Clark Duncan went against a very formidable opponent in Zach Genesis. He also went against, no wait let me rephrase that. He went toe-to-toe against a Johnny Ventura that was fresh off of his loss against Devan Dubian. A lot of people would bank that Johnny would squash Clark like a grape, but Clark happens to have a surprise for a lot of people. So while I can say that I do offer my congratulation to your impressive start, it’s not about how you start in this business. It’s all about how you finish. You and I are in the same boat when it comes to ascending the scene in Showdown, and while you are considered a newcomer...everyone knows the name Nick Angel. I may not win the match due to witchcraft purposes but I can definitely say that I have showcased my crafted abilities and one can argue that I’m better than ever. It is still unusual to be considered a “rising star” considering I have indeed been in this business for a very long time, but I do intend to take the accolade of “rising star” as a compliment and a challenge. For one, it is not every day an extremist wins an accolade in his first week, let alone two. It shows that I do indeed have a bright future considering I have caught the eyes of many before and after the match. I can say that winning rising star of the week means that I still have that dynamic ability to take over a match considering I’m still blessed with youth. However, I do take it as a challenge that even though I have won rising star of the week, people view me as a rising star. Should I really be content of such accolade? It is nice to have an accolade especially during my first week but personally? I did not come back into EAW to showcase my talent and have experts saying I have a bright future. Remember the last time whenever experts said I had a bright future? I was in control of my own destiny. I was in control of how my legacy can be written. It wasn’t too long ago of such conversation of me having a bright future. So while it is nice to win such accolade, I will not live in the future and I will certainly not be influenced by predictions of experts to say the least. One could say I strongly believe in the saying of “Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards” and I’m all about the present. 

Despite that I have merely came back to the very brand that I consider home, I do in fact feel like a newcomer but a veteran at the same time. What I have learned that being an elitist is not just about ability or talent. It's about being a leader of men out there in the ring; to stand out among the best and bring your best among the best and the extremist to become the best that he can be and moreover, to lead by example. I’ve seen the likes of elite wrestlers having the ideal start such as Mr. DEDEDE, Y2Impact and I’ve seen the likes of elite wrestlers performing horribly such as Kawajai in their early phases of their career. Whatever start they have, individual preparation, determination, desire, work ethic and leadership skills were never in doubt. I’m not one to say, let’s idolize the likes of Mr. DEDEDE, Kawajai, Tyler Parker in a more literal way. But I can definitely say that what I have learned the past few years that in EAW? This is an investment. No matter how much talent I may be blessed with, no matter how much youth I still have, if I’m not completely invested in success at the professional level, then I won’t succeed in EAW. One can argue that I should not be the guy that is victimized about the likes of working very hard like Mr. DEDEDE and Tyler Parker. But one can definitely argue that I have wasted my investment as shown not too long ago. One will not argue with the amount of talent I do indeed possess and hell, one will not argue that I possess the drive, desire, commitment, time and effort needed to translate my abilities into greatness. One will argue if I could invest in a smart manner. 

Now, there is one thing I will argue and that is that even though I won’t fight a man who is going to state that he almost got killed in second rate federations, that does not change the fact that I have every bit of intention of having my first win ever since I came back to EAW. I may not have the ideal start, but I can definitely say that persistence combined with talent will pan out in the future. After all like I stated earlier, it’s not about how you start, it’s about how you finish. And even though I’m going against an elitist that had an impressive victory over a renowned extremist, he does have to go against an elitist that craves a lot to even get his first victory. The amount of wins and losses in my opinion in one sense? It is a rather deceptive column in my opinion. It doesn't matter entirely how much you win or how much you lose; when it all comes down to it, I put things in perception and I don't think back, "man, how much different I would have been had I beaten Evan Stark" or whoever. It's the capacity that the wins I've aspire to manage speak... It's the magnitude of which the wins I aim to achieve. For example, if I lose a title match for a title that is not prestigious as say the world championship against someone, that's obviously not a positive thing in the typical sense, yet if I go on to win a match that would define my career for the better shortly thereafter that loss, then in hindsight, all the loss for the lesser title lead to was a greater opportunity and more limelight. You can point out that I indeed lost to Evan Stark, but who’s to say that I’m gradually moving forward and creating opportunities for myself in a bigger field of play as noted with the limelight of achieving Rising Star in my first week back, while you, Clark could be contained in a lower, smaller and overall inferior field of competition? The utter disregard I have for wins and losses cannot be described much more than the abovementioned statements of which have put into perspective of my disregard for the win-loss column. It's deceptive, it doesn't grab all the details and yet the ignorant will put that aside and embrace it as the be-all end-all, when in reality, it carries neither of those traits. When I look at the roster, I see pretty red roses, yet just like a rose; their pedals are frail and fragile. They lack substance. I know what you're all thinking when you hear me as I stand today. To you, I'm nothing more than a member of the undercard who is merely a perennial underachiever. All of my words will fall on empty ears and I'll continue to be an afterthought in the shadow of those that have realized victory over me, or in other words, those same guys I've pointed out that lack substance. Those are the same guys that continue to doubt me. They can continue to doubt me all they want, but that won’t stop me. After all success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts and I can damn well say that I possess the persistence and the raw abilities to have the goals that I want to achieve. And preferably on the next edition of Showdown? I can say that I aim to taste success for the first out of many times ever since coming back. 
The Elite-Lord
Post January 23rd 2015, 11:59 pm by The Elite-Lord
( The camera begins to roll - as Lannister is surrounded by a group of men, assuredly allies, as they are in an isolated location that looks like some form of woods. The fire is burning bright, as Lannister sits on a wooden chair, with a red Lannister robe that has his sigil on it, overlapping his armor. Beside Lannister is his beloved Cerci, as they sit, overhearing a conversation between two Lannister soldiers. )

( The two men are overheard arguing, mentioning the names of "Jacob Senn" and "Devan Dubian". It has become quite apparent they are arguing which of the two are seen as a more formidable foe to their liege. A man stands from a table, having heard enough of this bickering. He shoves both to the ground, as the entire army has his attention now. )

Lord: MY LORDS - MY LORDS! Silence! Make no mention of these two "Kings", especially not before the eyes of our liege. But while we're at it...

( The men arguing quickly turn to silence, as everyone now has the attention of the man speaking up. )

Lord: This is what I think of these two "Kings".

( The lord spits, then rubs it into the ground with his boot. )

Lord: I care not for these foreign lords, or their foreign grounds. It is the man they call "Lannister" that is the only one that has proven to be worth my loyalty and sword. Jacob Senn is NOTHING to me. Nor Devan Dubian, either! Why should they rule over me?

( The lord extends his sword out, pointing into the direction of Lannister, as the men in unison look his direction. )

Lord: There sits the only man I mean to bend my knee to!

( The lord turns his body in the direction of Lannister, as he kneels to one knee before shouting... )

Lord: THE KING OF ELITE!

( Another man, dressed in red and black also stands forth. )

Lord # 2: I'll have peace on those terms! They can have their conquering fables. They can have their blue castles, too.

( The second man unsheathes his own sword, kneeling before Lannister. )

Lord # 2: THE KING OF ELITE!

( The rest of the group follows suit, as they too kneel to one knee, and all shout in unison... )

Men: THE KING OF ELITE! THE KING OF ELITE! THE KING OF ELITE! THE KING OF ELITE! THE KING OF ELITE!

( The camera pans on Lannister, who looks upon the face of Cerci in awe of the gratitude showed forth - as he turns his attention back to the men, as he stands up before them. )

Lannister: Lannister shall accept this nomination, and foresee that this royal decree come to fruition on tomorrow's day. From this day, to my last day... King Lannister!

Men: KING LANNISTER! KING LANNISTER! THE KING OF ELITE! THE KING OF ELITE!

( Lannister takes in those chants, as the camera just takes in the picture it is seeing, of the men declaring Lannister as their king. The camera slowly fades to black, baring witness to this royal decree. )
Scott Oasis
Post January 23rd 2015, 11:50 pm by Scott Oasis
King of Elite Promo: One Last Time

(Friday, Athens Greece. 9pm. It's a big night for EAW as it's the date of their huge pre King of Elite press conference in order to gain good PR before the event. Scott Oasis will be in attendance for the conference and will be involved with the big Q&A at the end. Officials asked for Scott to be on his best behavior and ordered that not dare to step out of line unless he wishes to face suspension or even a pink slip. Scott Oasis is in his hotel room and seems to look like an entirely different man. His messy, uneven and at times dirty hair is now perfectly healthy and well groomed. His face no longer looks beaten up, as he now looks just as he did when he first entered the indies. But most surprising of all, he is sporting a black suit. While fitting his tie, he hears a knock on the door. It must be a EAW road agent trying to help set up the conference and keep things in order.)

Road Agent: Scott!

Scott Oasis: What is it?

Road Agent: The limousines are out there waiting for you guys, we're leaving in 5 minutes!

Scott Oasis: Alright, give me a second!

(Scott finishes up with his tie and opens the door to head outside. The elitists begin to file into their respective limousines. It's like they are walking on eggshells due to the higher ups forbidding debauchery amongst themselves. The alcohol and the television have both been removed, leaving the wrestlers to chatter amongst themselves. With almost every type of activity off limits, the only way for all of them to have fun seems to be by talking. Well....for all of them except Scott who chooses to sit there in silence, pondering what may happen, not just at the conference but at the King of Elite show itself. After about forty five minutes, the limo reaches the building where the conference should take place.)

Road Agent: Ok guys we need to head out! It's show time people! GO!

(The elitists damn near stampede each other when they get out of their limos but quickly change their attitude when met with the red carpet treatment and flashing lights of the paparazzi's cameras. While many elitists start to milk the attention,, Scott is focused on the case he brought with him. He places it on his lap and zips it open, revealing the contents of what's inside it : His Interwire Championship. Scott gently pulls the belt out of its case and drapes it over his shoulder before stepping out of the vehicle and heading for the door of the building.)

Road Agent: Scott, stay here! The hell do you think you're doing?

Scott Oasis: I'm walking inside.

Road Agent: We still need to get pictures for the papers, how can a magazine talk about the conference or your big defense without some photos to put in?

(The agent directs an annoyed Scott to a set near the walk way that is used solely for getting shots of the stars. He is placed in front of a backdrop littered with EAW logos as well as ones for many of their sponsors and networks. Once the photo op had finished Scott Oasis and the rest of the workers can finally head in for the big conference, Once the introduction is out of the way, it's Q&A time for the wrestlers as wrestling reporters and fans alike are chomping at the bit to ask way.)

Road Agent: I know you have all been waiting for this and now here it is, our annual Q&A. The first person up for questioning is a man who although may not have been booked on the card this week, is a main attraction here in EAW, give it up for.......... El Landerson!

(Landerson goes to get up but Scott runs up and gets to the microphone before he can reach it.)

Scott Oasis: Yeah, no. I tried playing ball and being polite at this little conference and I think I deserve to go first for that. I have places I'd rather be and people I'd rather see so let's hurry this up.

(The agent looks on from the sign signaling for Scott to go sit down as he looks furious with him going against the -what should have been,smooth plans for tonight.)

Scott Oasis: Now, now, don't get your panties in a bunch, I was scheduled to do this anyway, I'm just giving the people what they want to see early. Now, first question?

(A plethora of hands shoot up as Scott looks around and begins to decide on who to call on first.)

Scott Oasis: Okay, how about the balding gentleman in the back, with a Maddie T-shirt about two sizes two small?

(The man gets up and walks to the front where the microphone is located.)

Man #1: Zach Genesis has said that you have no respect for wrestling, is there anything you can say to prove otherwise?

Scott Oasis: "To prove otherwise" -- pfft. *chuckles* Are you serious? Well, as much as Zach disagrees, I believe loving wrestling and sacrificing yourself for wrestling is proof enough that you respect it. You take a sport so seriously that you're willing to spill your own blood and do whatever it takes to win it. But I guess I'll put myself in Zach's mentally ravaged mind for a few moments and go by his definition. To Zach, respect for wrestling means things like:

Respecting your peers. Well, I respect the hell out of Damien Murrow, I respect Norman Hellion as I mentioned last week, I used to respect Nick Makarov for a year until he hit me with a stunner and my respect for those who came before us has been the very basis of my reign. I want to bring back that same prestige, that some atmosphere and that same honor to this sport.

Respecting the fans. When it comes to respecting my fans, when have I ever said I didn't care for or respect them? I've talked plenty of shit about those who doubted me and spit on me but for those who have stuck with me through the whole ride, I have nothing but respect for them, in fact I think they're some of the smartest fans in wrestling because they don't go for cookie cutter bullshit that people like you spew, they go for what's raw. They go for what's real and what is the truth. What's next? Oh yeah...

Having a good clean match. How many times must I mention everything I did that left a sour taste in his mouth was done at a time where there were no rules. It's hard to have his definition of a clean match when people are pulling out tables, ladders and chairs and stable warfare is running rampant on every brand. At the end of the day, I respect wrestling, any problems or fights I get into are an entirely separate agenda. When someone is being disrespectful, they should expect to get hit in the face, that's it. Next question? You there in the baseball cap!

Man #2: My question for you is just how much does the belt mean to you?

Scott Oasis: The Interwire Championship is my life. Scott Diamond, Diamond Cage, Norman Hellion...these are people who have held the belt as early three, two, maybe even one year ago and already have careers so decorated, that they can be considered future legends and even Hall of Famers. Wrestling greats like HDRO and Carlos Rosso, they too have been Interwire champion. The fact that I have been able to join such a legendary and very exclusive group of men such as this makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. I'm not afraid of losing the belt, I know that is inevitable, but I also know how important this title is to this company and that is why when I see someone like my opponent Zach Genesis who are nothing more than mere rodents taking up space trying to put their grimy hands on this title, I will outright kill myself in the middle of the ring if it means they won't be champion. That is why I train, that is why I train and stay focused, it's not for some ego boost, it is to defend the honor, it is to defend the tradition, it is to defend this whole company from being represented by someone who is not ready to take up the mantle! This is the only belt in this business that matters to me, that's how much it means to me.

(A third fan walks up to the microphone.)

Man #3: Can you give us your overall opinion on Zach Genesis?

Scott Oasis: Well....I was hoping to not directly refer to him but since you ask, I guess the gloves are off now. In all of my years on this earth, Zach Genesis has got to be the most stupid, hard headed son of a bitch that I've heard had the unpleasant experience of sharing a locker room with. Everything he says is based off of pure bias and delusion. And by bias I mean he dumps on me for me claiming I'm the best yet argues how he is better because he is "younger and faster". He also dumps on me for how I win matches in a place where the stipulation makes it perfectly legal, yet has no problem at all with, and even brags about the fact the official is perfectly placed in his pocket and is willing to screw me. May I remind you this is also under the newly Elite banner too? Then he goes on to attempt some pathetic effort to pick me apart by talking about how me actually training and putting in effort doesn't mean anything before correcting himself and then quickly brushing it off. No, no, no! The fact that you are physically outmatched by me is a HUGE factor in a wrestling match. When the only way to win is by standing toe to toe with your opponent, how exactly will you take me off your feet huh? Those fast legs of yours won't mean much if I ground you or just use my strength to take them out of the equation entirely. And you being younger just means you have less in ring experience and seeing as I can beat guys who have as much as a decade over me, that's also something to take into account too.

But that's just the TIP of the fucking iceberg with this guy! He has no logic at all! By angering mean, you aren't getting rid of my focus, you just are making me focus even more on kicking your ass! For someone who questions my actions, you sure seem to have forgotten every single one of those horrific incidents were fueled by my anger. I've ended careers and broken necks out of minor annoyances, just think what I will do to someone who has ticked me off to the third degree! You are just some fake tough guy hiding behind words and some sorry ass tattoos.

(Scott Oasis hoists his coffee mug up high up in the air for everyone to see.)

Scott Oasis: This cup of coffee represents Zach Genesis, that's as long as he'll ever be around for. People like him come and go, the Jack Noble's and the Randy Reaume's of the world. But out of all these men who claim to be such badasses, when the smoke cleared only I was left standing in the end and the same fate will fall upon you. You think you are ready for me son? You think you can do away with me and take my title? You want a fucking fight? Well now you have got a hell of a one on your hands right now, but there's an old saying and it goes like this "when you pray for the rain, you better be ready to deal with the mud." Keep that in mind, Zach.

(Scott Oasis drops the mic, leaving the crowd in awe as the video ends.)
Marco
Post January 23rd 2015, 11:43 pm by Marco
KING OF ELITE PROMO

The End, The End, The End, The End! Most people wonder when they will meet their own personal "end." Some think The End is when they are dead and some thinks that The End is the fact that they are still walking among the humans of this world. I have seen your end Ares Vendetta and I have saw mine, you can say this is clairvoyance or you could say that we are poison for one another. We both have been dancing closer and closer to the flames of nothingness and I wonder when we both reach into the abyss of the flames...I wonder which of us will be walking out of those flames with everything in tact. Believe me Ares Vendetta when I say this that I intend to burn everything around come King Of Elite, I intend to leave my mark on your body and make you remember who did this to you. I want you to remember that a man that looked down upon, the man that YOU believe that couldn't touch you. But once my blade reaches your soul and pierces your reality you'll soon realize that every propaganda that came out of your mouth was false and that Ryan Savage is THE TRUTH. I have thought up so many scenarios that could spell The End for both you and I and I have yet to decide which one should fit you in this little game call war. But it surprises me how you honestly think that you find amusement in thinking that you're the only one that doesn't play within the rules of Elite...that you are too blind to see that I'm the one that's humoring you. Before his meaningless life was about to end a man told me that "the big secret to breaking the rules is to make it look as though you're following them." Ares Vendetta it doesn't matter what game we play in this world of ours because in the game of war which I own is that I'll use every tactic I deem necessary to win. I will do anything in my power to make sure the outcome I see inside my head BECOMES REALITY! You may THINK you are in control of everything and I'm going to let you believe that but rest assure when you lose control, I will be there to capitalize on it. I may indeed be a shadow of a man that calls him God but I know that the benefits to being a shadow is that I'm always with you. Every move, every good deed, every sin my eyes sees it all and my hands are the driving force of a sword that brings judgement to whomever my victim is. What you need to realize Ares that right now I do not give a damn about my friend, Mr.DEDEDE. He has nothing to do with you and I and let me be honest with you that the more fixated you are with him the more closer to the flames you get because even though I don't have the accolades that he has, or the reputation that he has only makes me MORE dangerous because no one knows what I'm made of. Which is why he is the perfect partner to have because his fame, he infamy brings prey like you to underestimate me and die by MY HANDS and ultimately fail to bring me down for good!!

I have stated before that I have no purpose in this world, that everything that I thought I stood for crashed before my eyes years ago. But now I have found that purpose and that purpose is you Ares. I have said it before that my eyes are locked on to you and when that happens your chances of survival has decreased that you leaving out of King Of Elites in tact with my championship will be nothing more than a mere miracle. But oh how beautiful it is to overestimate ones own existence Ares. I love to look at you and hear you speak to believe that everything is in the palm of your hands that you forget that you're still a mere human being. Men like you who doesn't realize their own weaknesses, their own burdens in life tends to crash harder and faster than others because they ARE TOO IGNORANT TO SEE WHO THEY REALLY ARE!! Travesty and dismay is in your future Ares. I have nothing to lose in this game called war. Like I've said before that this title means NOTHING to me, like I have said before being my friends "mentor" as you people say means NOTHING to me because the only thing that matters is being inside that ring with you. People like you who looks down on me and refer to me as trash or a pawn never realizes who I really am until the dreaded sirens of One, Two, Three come and gone. Then and only then the images of a lifetime of regrets starts to flood your mind thinking what could have gone wrong. You let your mind start to wonder replaying every strategic move to see where the flaw was. Even though you may have thought up a perfect game plan and envisioned by demise.. But I have a knack to know what I need to do to bring men like you to their knees and beg for mercy.  For people like you are too blinded by their own superiority they their weaknesses and their own inferiority are exposed for me to feast on. That's the situation that you face Ares Vendetta and don't be surprised when this pawn starts to look down on you when I emerge from the flames victorious. 

You'll see when dancing with me Ares will not only damage you but the people that are close to you that you love. I will warn you that when trash as dirty and rotten as me doesn't have any morals, trash like me will sunk to new depths of evil. ESPECIALLY when it comes to their enemies and Ares I will make sure that you'll never forget me when I have to spill the blood of your mother. I will use her blood to carve my name on your body and that every time you feel that stingy sensation, that sharp pain...you'll remember that Ryan Savage was the man who was willing to bring judgement to those who's last name is Vendetta. You will come to realize that the Vendettas are in danger. Your mother was right to have a sense of fear when it comes to me because she realize that scum like me living on this Earth that has no sense of pride, no sense of purpose and that is willing to kill himself to see his opposition fall is a force to be weary of. If I were you Ares, I would heed mommy's words and tread with great caution because there is no ends I will go to, to see you fall. The Vendetta name is marked for death and I the Reaper will be the one that will collect their souls and cast them to the pits of obscurity. When this is all said and done Ares you'll never be the same. You will know for the very first time that you will know for the very first time what it's like to be the hunted. You and everyone that shares the Vendetta are a dead men and trust me when I say that I will break every single bone in your body, I will break your will and I will burn everything that YOU EVER LOVED AND THAT YOU CHERISHED! 

I will tell you right now is to hug your mother very tightly, appreciate the men that follows you and pray to Onryo one last time because by the time when the death bell rings throughout the arena then you know that the game of survival begins. I don't know what will bring me most pleasure when will collide at King Of Elites, but I do know this that no matter the outcome of this match, this is the beginning of a beautiful artwork. This ring and our bodies will be the canvas and our blood, sweat and tears will be the paint and this artwork will tell the story of our battle here in the O.A.K.A Stadium and our fiery will be the emotions that will compel the prospectors to be hypnotized to our match. They will see a pawn that is going up against a King and they will see the King being slain by the pawn and everything that the King worked for will be go down in flames. They will stand in awe seeing what lengths I will go to just to see you fall and they will feel uncomfortable when they are in my presence that a man like me is still walking, polluting their air. You Ares will be the third man that will see me for who I truly am and that's a terrifying monster! That artwork that I speak of is the scenery for our doomsday Ares and come King Of Elite the time of judgement will begin and it will be YOU that will be cast to oblivion and I will be the one left standing over you and look down onto you how you been looking down to me...and that is trash. You'll be a dying king with a broken crown, with a broken army and a broken mother and I want you to remember everything that I will put you through and let it haunt you for the rest of your days. So to end this Ares I want to say one last thing to you...There's nothing special about being born...I've known this for quite a while and no matter if you are a Vendetta or not there is not one thing special about being born. Most of the universe that we live in is just death, nothing more than that. In this universe of ours, the birth of a new life on a tiny corner of our plane is nothing but a tiny, insignificant flash. So my question is to you why live? Why live and trying to make believers out of yourself and the people around you that the Vendettas are any different? Your family parades that they are some holy bunch of individuals trying to fight the system known as life and trying to make their own insignificant life be more than a meaningless flash. But now come King Of Elite you'll see that the ALMIGHTY Ares Vendetta will come to turn with reality and you and your family will realize that you were nothing but pawns in the game called life. At the end of it all you'll know what it'll be like to be referred to as trash and be looked down upon as a broken man that you'll soon be.
Anderson.
Post January 23rd 2015, 6:56 pm by Anderson.
When you keep at something for so long to no avail, you start to second-guess yourself.

That is why so many men and women fail in this profession of ours. I have spent four years in this company, and I have seen people walk in and walk out. It's a constant cycle. I am the only one of my generation who has stuck around for a long period of time. No one else has. Why is that relevant? You see, ladies and gentlemen... I realize that many of you will act surprised and feel as if me winning the Answers World Championship was something that happened overnight. I have worked towards this since the day I was born. Why? Because every life experience that I've had... all the ups and downs that I've had... have led to this. And I am going to make the most of it, whether you like that or not, Norman Hellion. While it's been fun, I'll tell you one thing that I've learned most from battling with you, Norman: respect... or the lack-there-of. I see how many people respect you as champion and treat you the way any man could ever want to be treated. But me? I've been disrespected as the ace world champion. I have been tested and I have aced every test. Ha, see what did I there?!

I have arrived in the city of Athens, Greece, for one reason and that reason has kept me going every single day I have been in this company. I want to be world champion. I know I am already a world champion, but the whole world doesn't realize this and doesn't respect this. Tomorrow night, I prove it to them. Tomorrow night, I stand as a man that has everything to lose. I have my job, my career, my championship, and myself to lose. They all are on the line, and the thought of losing to you KILLS me, you know why? Because I know I am going to win. The thought of a loss would be unbearable for me to withstand, because I know I am going to be the victor.

When I first arrived in this company in 2010, there was not a single person that thought I'd even be around longer than week, and you know what happened, Norman? I grinded it out, honed my craft, and now 50 months later, I finally get my singles opportunity on the championship that has followed me throughout my career – on Showdown, Voltage, and Dynasty. It is meant to be because of my persistence, and no one can take that away from me, even you as the champion. I used to swear to myself that it was my destiny to become an all-time great... but as I've grown, I've realized destiny doesn't exist. What you get out of life is what you put in it, and I've put so much into this, Norman, and what I am going to get out of it is in your possession. I want you to enjoy the taste... the scent... the feel of the championship, because in 24 hours, it will be MY possession. MY career. MY life. I know you believe that it won't be leaving your hands anytime soon, but I sense doubt in you every second you speak. You know that I am the greatest opponent you will have ever had, and for that, Norman... you have to enjoy this.
This could be the story that you will tell your grandchildren...

But I'll make sure that doesn't happen anytime soon.

The greatest piece of advice in life I was ever told was that you have to do anything that makes you happy, because in the end... it doesn't matter. You die and the world keeps moving forward without you. That is why I embarked on a journey where I was going to do whatever I pleased. I didn't care what anyone thought of me in the process. This has gotten me this far, Norman... which means I'm doing something right. I've defeated Hades twice in one week. I was the reason you became Answers World Champion in the first place... and now it's time I take this journey to a whole new level by taking back what is rightfully mine – the Answers World Championship.

With that said, I believe the time for talking is over. I live for moments like these, and tomorrow night is going to be a special night. Caution.

Spoiler Alert: Alex Anderson captures the holy grail of professional wrestling.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next