Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post January 7th 2015, 5:22 pm by Guest
Years of devastation......Its almost cliche to ramble off some lifeless anecdote about how I've been working to get here my entire life, yet somehow its fitting. I see people around this business with lifeless eyes and wandering minds thinking they can get by with their athletic ability and entertainment value like its some sort of sick joke played on those who study. I sit here as an advocate of wrestling, an advocate of champions and territories where titans reigned supreme and people knew the value of finishing the fight rather than showing off how many signature moves they can fit into their already exhausted repertoire. I slaved over hours of tapes trying to perfect the essentials and ingrain in my mind the pageantry that goes along with holding any title you are given, and what do I get in return? What do I see when this young boy from Galway walks into his first try out?...
Let me just paint the picture for you: a boy who lived out his days as a teenager training for the day he would make it in the wrestling business. Rock solid fundamentals, promos that shook the tape trading world with their archaic appeal and cut throat approach, and the drive of a young champion in the making. Or so I thought...It turns out that isn't what they want, it just doesn't "stack up to the rest of the crop coming out at your age" they said. I walked in to that ring with a dream and walked out with a shattered remnant of what I thought this business was about! You know what that does to a man? Do you understand the psychological break that is prepared in your mind for a moment like that? Its there in all of us, just a dormant shadow of guilt and betrayal lying in wait for the exact second your heart is drowned in a puddle of commiseration from those judging eyes. 
It creates a monster who wants nothing more than to make it back to the top, but in a way that only Revelations had envisioned before. Your titles, your roster, your entire Federation that you've built upon is about to come down on itself so that this Prince can rise to the top of the rubble and stand tall with the prized gold of your empire. I'm not here to gain respect, I'm not here to shake hands and sign autographs. I'm here to put on a show not unlike the Romans with the Coliseum, and make people quit like they made me want to after my try out. I will take your High Flying Angels and clip their wings. I will take your Monolithic Titans and crush them into rubble. I will take your King and cut his damned hair, and reveal to all the fallacy that has become what you love. 

Come along for the ride or be laid to rest with the doubts of my peers, and pray to the old bastard upstairs that you never have to step into the ring with The Wild Rover
The Elite-Lord
Post January 7th 2015, 3:25 pm by The Elite-Lord
Lannister spoke... and so he did. The "God of the Universe"? Turned out not to be much of a god at all. Again, Zachary Cruise protected Scoot Diamante, letting that match in a disqualification. Because if that match continued... Lannister would have PINNED Scoot Diamante. CLEANLY. But make no matter, Zachary Cruise wants that daunted prize for himself. Lannister will concede such a victory over a lowly competitor, in the name of his quest to coronation continuing forth on. Jamie O of Hara. The next pretender. The next man standing in Lannister's way by way of tournament. But this time, it is for the Kingdom of Voltage - one not as esteemed as Answers of Elite Wrestling, but land nonetheless. Lannister would proudly wave that Voltage banner into battle, so he'll get right into the mix of things without much delay:

Lannister will not hinder you with claims, Mr. O of Hara. Lannister sees your worth - your ambition. You, in fact, might be a man that Lannister might actually respect. But well, Lannister has come to learn that respect... is rather priceless. Lannister perhaps only respects you because he doesn't see you as a threat, and you have only nurtured such a sentiment with your very own words. But make no matter, for Lannister's ego was not boosted one bit from your spiel. It was actually quite soothing to hear something different from a change. For you see, in Lannister's position, pretender after pretender, marching against Lannister, telling him there is no fear factor. Telling Lannister that he is nothing more than a physical beast, a hitman. But thankfully, you Jamie O of Hara, are immune to such a red-flagged mindset. The only way to beat Lannister, is to see him for what he is. And that is... impossible to achieve. To suppress. To even, pin. Lannister has yet to lose a match that didn't involve other parties. Lannister started and ended Joke Sean's EAW Championship at his very own will. Lannister took a championship from Scoot Diamante's hands. Lannister had Hades beat for the Answers World Championship, only three seconds away from world domination before Brian Danny got involved. Lannister conquered and beaten names like Brian Danny and Devan Dubian, inspiring a man like Sean to take that on as a weekly phrase. So for Voltage names, former and current, Lannister has created a gap between he and the rest of the competition. But there is a gap. There is a void. Will Jamie O of Hara be the one to fill it? The world is about to find out. They are about to find out in Jamie O's quest of a...

Requiem for a dream. You see the void, Jamie O of Hara, but you cease to be able to be the one to fill it. Perhaps it is your stature, or perhaps it is Lannister that has been in your way the entire time. You are one step away from King of Elite... just like you were one step away from the EAW Championship... and one step away from starting your EAW campaign on a positive note. You see, O of Hara, Lannister has been at every one of your landmarks that matter. No offense to that shiny championship belt on your shoulder, but expectations often mimic the light of the flame. And your flame... it turns blue every now and then, but the fire isn't as bright as it needs to be to fuel the entire night. But don't take that as an insult - Lannister disapproves of such a notion. You are the flashing light of the television screen each night, the one that intensifies as the film progresses. But this career path we have both chosen, is all about that roller coaster ride. And it seems as if Lannister, and Lannister alone, is the one that pulls out all the stops. But Lannister knows he doesn't have to drive this fact home any more, for you know it in your bones yourself.

But a threshold is a threshold, no matter the form. Lannister won't play the psychological games with you, belittle you, in fact Lannister is caught in the midst of an awkward position. Lannister sees he is being fed the fury of a man who wishes to show himself as worthy, yet is ever so willing to push the limit. This is the jokers tale, being told at Lannister's expense. But thankfully, you're nothing more than a contemptuous mind. But to feel bitterness towards Lannister, is always better than that of greed. You are the lone man, left in this group of six, who is not consumed by greed - and even Lannister is not afraid to admit he's not the outlier there, too. You are a man made of a different breed, Jamie O. While many other men in this tournament believe the lie they tell themselves, or whatever ancient tales they wish to entail... here you and Lannister are, creating a new path. When men like Joke Sean and Tibault Jones expect men and women alike to flock in numbers, just to scream "I hail!", you and Lannister still respect the squared-circle, and not losing sight of things.

Perspective, often times get lost in moments of great opportunity. So instead of the intent of saying "All Hail" to man, Lannister would rather mouth those words with his physical nature in that squared-circle. You will have been the best in-ring performer Lannister meets, Jamie O of Hara... either Lannister's exit be this weekend or never. But don't flatter yourself in Lannister's compliments, because it's only the shadow of whisper - the saying that would rather leave the said, unsaid. The world knows of your world-class talent, and for the first time, in a long time, Lannister shows no ill intent towards an opponent. Perhaps that's a disadvantage, or perhaps Lannister is just trying to find a reason to see you as a threat - whatever it may be, Lannister KNOWS that you are equally as a mountain that you see Lannister as to yourself.

So we will play a game of chess this weekend, no doubt. One acts, the other reacts, and probably a series of roles being flipped. But at the end of the day, O of Hara... Lannister walks out of this match victorious. And the rather sickening part is it, we'll both know it by the time of the opening bell. For you see, time is subjective... the in-between of bells is all for show. Luckily for you, being the whole show is a rather... common trait. But well, it all revolves around the world of Lannister, and you only stay around as long as Lannister wants you to. And when Lannister has had his fun, his one true competitive rival that even Lannister can have fun being in the ring with... the chess game ends.

For you are just a pawn, in a King's path. A pointless fight, that has led you without an escape. Yet Lannister knows you'll take every beating, and that's what makes it fun. For even you know, Jamie O of Hara, that a life of a pawn is expendable. But what would Voltage do, without the one true contender in the chase of the EAW Kingdom. Voltage needs its king. And if a king were to march into battle, he would need to do so without being nameless. But what are you and your name worth to Lannister, Jamie O?

Why, absolutely... NOTHING.

...Everything.

You are Lannister's one lone hope for a pressing claim on the Kingdom of Elite. Scoot Diamante is a poor excuse of a headlining talent. But for as cliche, or generic, as it sounds... there is NOTHING you can do, Jamie O of Hara, to stop Lannister's march to King's Landing.

And so he spoke... That Lord of Castamere. That Lord Paramount-of-Voltage-to-be.

Lannister sends you his regards!
Jacob Senn
Post January 7th 2015, 12:13 am by Jacob Senn
Dynasty Promo #2

(The video starts as we see Jacob Senn seems to be coming back from a jog in the streets of Mexico City, as he makes his stop at the hotel he is staying at, The Four Season Hotel Mexico. The cameraman is standing outside as he begins to catch his breath.)

Whew, glad I was able to get that run in before you showed up. I saw Tiberius responded not too long ago and caught it before my run. Let me preface what I am about to say with some sincere honesty from my heart, folks. If the people in the locker room, if the children of the world, and anybody else in existence of this world does not like me, I couldn’t care less about it. Every person has their opinions and, though I find those opinions to not be great ones, it is their choice. Tiberius may want you to believe that I am some cold and heartless individual who only has his own benefits in his mind, but don’t let this man get inside of your head and change your perspective of things. Now, to Tiberius, I am going to be blunt. Do you think there are not stupid people in this world? Do you honestly see me as some ignorant, arrogant, high-class individual who has no common decency or sense of gratitude to what I have earned in this company? Do I need to tell every little boy and girl in that locker room that they did a swell job going over the hospital that Little Jimmy was at so they could have playtime for the day? Get it through your thick skull, because if you don’t there is a boot that will be happy to get the job done for you at Dynasty. I earned my keep in this entire company before you were even thought up by the creative forces of the EAW system. I earned my spot before you even burst onto the scene. So you want to be this defender for Dynasty as if I am just coming to stomp every single person out, but that is not the case. I am here to help, here to make this roster improve by showing no mercy in that ring and giving some of you and actual opponent of worth that you wouldn’t get anywhere else because the great men of this company are fighting amongst one another for power over this company. While you talk about how Mr. DEDEDE was fighting for this company, guess who was giving an opportunity to Devan Dubian to have his first singles world championship match in years? I was. Not only that, but what about Scott Diamond? The last time he got a world championship match, I stole that chance from him. I gave that chance back and he went on to face me for the EAW World Championship. Not only that, but any man could have been my first opponent back. I could have asked for my rightful world championship rematch and faced Mr. DEDEDE in my first-ever Dynasty match, but who got that chance? It was a young star trying to climb the ladder in this brand by the name of TLA, a name you are very familiar with since he hung you with a noose in that ring, and I gave him the respect he deserved because he showed he deserved it, but what about you, Tiberius?

(Jacob walks over and sits down on a bench as he takes his headphones out of his ears and looks onto the traffic.)

Honestly, Tiberius, I do not see what Monroe sees in you. You think just because you overcame Kevin Devastation’s wrath that you are some big man that can try and stop the evil Jacob Senn from conquering Dynasty, but you are not doing it for that because I see through your guise and sharp words. You just want to be a guy who is able to pin Jacob Senn and be skyrocketed forward even more in your career, but you don’t deserve it. You talk about how these figures in this brand are more fit to be leader than I, but which one of them has actually sacrificed something to make sure that young stars like you have an opponent to test the waters with and see if you are that good? Sure isn’t DEDEDE because God doesn’t stoop to such a level, isn’t Tyler because everyone knows that Tyler Parker has his eye focused on much bigger prizes, but I have. I sacrificed a world championship opportunity against possibly the biggest name in this company, just so people like you can actually get some experience under your belt that doesn’t come from washed-up worthless legends that didn’t matter in the first place. I do not see sheep, I see warriors who will fight for any cause that is at their doorstep. Just give a roster an enemy and they will pounce on it, like Zack Crash and myself. I can remember when Mr. DEDEDE was the most hated man on the roster, the man who betrayed the people for a group of renegades to lead, but now he is seen as this fighting hero who wants the best for EAW. Zack Crash was the same as people saw him as the next great knight of extreme, but what has he done for all of you that fell for it? He stripped the name of Extreme and plastered Elite on it and when you talk about how Mr. DEDEDE fought for this company, I know that you were one of the many just cheering him on because you believe he would be better. Turns out that bit you right on the ass, didn’t Tiberius?

(Jacob looks over to the camera with a sly grin on his face as he chuckles a little bit.)

I mean come on, even a guy like me can see the humor in such a thing. Everyone and their family praised Crash, wanted him to the be the next leader of the roster, and he just kicked every single one of you right in the balls and laughed in your face while he did it even more. Everyone felt that his rebellion was something that was for the better because people are desperate to find a new shining hope whenever something goes wrong, but the people always seem to choose wrong. A select few know who is right, the ones not simple-minded enough to fall for the lies that will come out of a person’s mouth, but their voice never gets heard from the praise of imbeciles and children raised by imbeciles who know no better that deafens them out. You want to know what King of Elite will mean to Jacob Senn? It will mean that small minute that feels that I am the best choice for Dynasty’s advancement and evolution, it will mean they will finally have a voice, not deafened by the ignorance that people like you will just scream because they don’t see me as the most attractive offer. This has always been my kingdom, whether it has been on Voltage or Dynasty, it is just you have not been able to look through the mirage that people want you to believe, but that mirror will be shattered once I attain the prize that will make my world be shown to every person who watches this company: The King of Elite Crown.

(Jacob Senn stands up and begins to walk inside as he looks to go to his room. The receptionist begins to try and interrupt to tell him that the cameraman should not stay in his room, but he tells them that he will not be long as they enter the elevator.)

That crown is what is going to show the world what The Fabled Conqueror is, a conqueror. A conqueror takes what he wants, a conqueror forces his opponents into submission to the point of where they bequeath and release their possession onto you with no more resistance, and that is what I will do once I reach the King of Elite Finals and leave you in a heap of your own sweat and tears as you lay broken in the middle of the ring. You smell something rotten, something that isn’t right, and I know what that is. It is the smell of the revolting and disgusting lies you have led yourself to believe because the truth is, you are not going to be some king of thieves or lord of people in the back, but you are just going to be The Komodo Dragon as you crawl around just lurking around the thicket of the jungle. Kevin Devastation was a joke, he was a nothing in this company and as much as you want to believe anyone, you can ask any person who has even been near the guy and they will tell you the same thing. Christopher Corrupt at the time he faced you, he was just a simple lap dog to Cleopatra, but now he has actually grown some balls and now actually has a title shot. Maybe if you faced him nowadays, you might get a challenge. As for old Psycho Brody, I know a few things about him since I know him from back in AWF, and I will tell you that a man with a mind as broken as his, it is easy to defeat him. The man is just a wrecking ball, not big on the strategy game, so if you believe those three were some of the best here when you faced them, you are definitely not prepared for me, let alone going to the King of Elite. Become unglued, Tiberius, get angry and flare your nostrils, because everything you have said has just proven what I know is going to happen, but this is going to be a learning experience for you as you can reel from this loss and get better. Dynasty, it will be another example for why I am The Fabled Conqueror and why you, Tiberius, are just another dreamer who will continually dream in the nap I give him. Until next time, pal.

(The elevator opens as he once again leaves the cameraman to go back down as the video feed stops.)
J-Dynasty 2?
Post January 6th 2015, 11:18 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Oh now what’s this? We got a real good Samaritan right here.

Jacob Senn is the king of Make-A-Wish Foundation meetings.  My heart warms up, man.

Though you know, for such a big company, some might find it a bit arrogant that you act like you’re the only one who gets wished to meet those of terminal condition and actually go out and do it, some might even suggest that it’s kind of sick you’d manipulate the heart strings of people for young dying children to promote yourself.

Some might even consider your line about how “there are SOME smart kids in the world” and they know and see that you look like a conqueror, might just be saying that you think, terminally ill or not, if any kid isn’t in the Senn fanbase they must stupid.

You say it humbles you. All this talk about how Dynasty became your house as soon as you arrived, how Tyler a man who was a world champion just like you and won a PFP main event just isn’t that guy to lead Dynasty when you are and how Mr.DEDEDE is too self-absorbed in living up to his nickname like you aren’t, disagrees with this humbleness you claim to have.  See Tyler been grinding his ass on Dynasty for quite a while now, he’s held up weight putting on great matches and paying his dues just fine in my view. DDD may be obsessed with his silly god routine, but is that any different than yourself over being a conqueror? Say what you will about that man, but time after time when EAW was put into jeopardy by invading forces and people trying to takeover to abuse power, DDD has been there fighting and bleeding to stop them. When has Jacob Senn ever fought a battle on behalf of EAW or for anyone outside of himself? Yet you are ahead in the race of being the leader everyone flocks to get aid and make it possible to rise through the ranks?

I surmise in this leadership race, I’m not even a candidate in your eyes.

Then again, it’s not like I understand all this talk about leading the roster, having flocks of people around you asking for help to rise and looking for needed approval from some other roster member to rise through the ranks. It’s like you look into the locker room and you see potential sheep, people who are waiting to follow others like that’s ever been what EAW is about. All I see are people, the good and the bad, clawing at each other, not looking for approval to rise but instead using force, that’s the people I see and I intend to be king of them all!

Let me tell everyone what King of Elite means to me. To me being king isn’t some unrealistic goal of having people in EAW act like they serve you for the king’s approval. To me being king means that people think twice before they step up to you, because they know that if you come for the king you best not miss. King means you’re the strongest. King means that when you decide you want a lil gold around your waist, you get to go out there and claim it. King means that you define your kingdom, you decide what type of class you represent at the utmost degree without having anyone being able to make a reasonable argument to disagree with you because you earned it. When I take that crown and say that I’m the king of thieves and this is my terrain of haze and my rivals never knowing what I have in store for them, no one will have a legitimate argument to deny me! When I storm through this tournament and win the whole thing that alone will by my claim to the throne.

I respect you as an athlete Senn, I would even go as far as to state you’re quite the intelligent individual when it comes to suckering people in, but I’m not the type of person who adheres to just any good formula put in front of him just because it seems sound, I’m the visceral type and I can sense rot long before the flies and stink make it obvious. You are rotting all over Senn, and it all started when you got this misguided notion that you’re some type of teacher to us masses on Dynasty. I’m not your student, I’m not your subject and I’m sure as hell not some bird in your flock. You yourself aren’t even wise enough to learn the meeting of respect. You promote yourself as this wise man, but wise men recognize hard work and competition, you had no right to say men who do their best like Christopher Corrupt, Kevin Devastation and Brody are men who aren’t a challenge in this sport. You have no right to make a joke out of Kevin Devastation for his world title reign while men come and go by the hundreds in EAW who never become world champions and never accomplish their dreams. Yeah, you’re the type of guy who forgot what it was like to not win world gold and yeah I may not have won any gold just yet but I do know how to value my fellow competitors whether they nature is ill or good! Yet you have the nerve to ask me if I can play ball with you Senn? You should know better than to try waking the dragon, you’re about to make me come unglued. Not only can I play ball, but I’ll break your ankles and dunk while you’re lying there watching, in the literal sense I’ll be taking the crown in the main event of KOE while you sit back in the locker room wallowing in the sidelines.
Christopher Corrupt
Post January 6th 2015, 7:36 pm by Christopher Corrupt
Dynasty Promo #1

Corrupt: Oh so now I have your attention? It’s funny, I was calling you out in previous promos, trying to get some sort of acknowledgement and instead you plain out ignored me. It was as if I didn’t exist, I was like a Ghost or perhaps something you wanted to forget, because you knew this time was coming, you knew we’d cross paths eventually. Whether you like it or not I am the Number One Contender for your championship title and by choosing, yes choosing to see past me, not pay attention to what was said, you thought sweeping me under the carpet would work, but I came crawling out. Once the match was booked, you can’t stop talking about me, making promises you can’t keep and yammering on about me and my past, how I got to where I am now and all this other stupid shit that doesn’t matter. Interesting how it all seems it took was a sneak attack and a match to be booked to get you fired up again and interested in our match. A match you wanted nothing of because you were quiet and probably afraid of losing the one thing that makes you important in EAW. It’s not your wrestling ability, who you are, what you stand for, but what you possess: gold. That championship strap which you wear as a paper champion and forever will be known as one. And I refuse to recognize your belt, as it’s new title, because to me I will always be extreme and an extremist and live my life by the rules that got me here. You hate who I am and what I stand for but it’s what I do best. I see an angle and I go for it, I manipulate things my way and bend the rules, make them disappear like magic. Don’t hate me because you want to do the same thing, you just don’t have the balls to do it. You’re conforming to the Elite and that’s something I will NOT do. Of course I am going to sneak attack you – to get a reaction. Of course I’ll demand a referee after sneak attacking you and pin you for the title – to be a better champion. And Sebastian Monroe gave me what I wanted – my damn title shot against some chump who throws past history in my face. Surprise, surprise, like I haven’t heard this shit before from EVERYBODY else and it’s the only thing that one can use against me. Don’t be like everybody else Aren, be yourself. But I forgot, you aren’t capable of being original or standing out like a true EXTREMIST. You want to be an ELITIST. Fine, be bullshit but after Sunday you’ll be NOTHING. I may have been a broken man before, but I’ve seen the error in my ways and if I had to pay the devil to get what I want, then so be it. The game hasn’t even started yet; just getting your attention was the beginning of it all. The game will start on Sunday. We’ll battle, I’ll make that “Epic” match of yours between Tyler Parker and you look like dogshit compared to ours. Like I’ve been saying a lot lately, I’ll make you famous. I’ll remove you from the equation. Give the old POP treatment to you, but make it even better, fitting for an “Elitist” like yourself. Monroe wants to threaten me by saying I better win the match, he’s just sealed your fate Aren. I am determined, hungry and ready for this match; fuck I have been since becoming a contender.

Zach Genesis – thought he had the match in the bag when we had the EAW Awards Show in Jersey and what happened exactly? He lost. Yes, I may not have won “clean” in your eyes but it DOES NOT MATTER. A win is a win and I refuse to see it as a bad thing. You ever see the movie Rounders with Matt Damon and Edward Norton? Norton, a favourite actor of mine plays a character named Les “Worm” Murphy who cheats in Texas Hold’Em and any kind of card game. He sees a mark and takes them down. Won’t play the game straight up. Guess what Aren? You met your Worm. I am slimy, disgusting and I’ll do whatever it takes to win – I’ll find a way. Say what you want, bring up past history and do whatever you can to try and make me look bad – I’ll just relish in the fact that you WISH you were me. Your belt ain’t safe for long Aren, I’ll be collecting it come Sunday in Mexico. Olé Motherfucker, a revolution is running wild through EAW. No honour is coming my way, I spit in the face of it, I will not bow down or conform. Instead I will overthrow you and this damn company and show everyone just how serious I am. Corruption is key and winning is everything, no matter how you do it, but taking risks, having balls and breaking rules gets you further and puts you at a level no one can touch, unless they join in or just stand in awe, wishing they could be a part of something great. Revolutions take time to start and this one is beginning to burn bright as we’ve entered 2015.

What’s your New Year’s resolution? To stand as an elitist who represents bullshit and tries to do the “honourable thing”? You know what mine is? To squash any “elitist” and to roll on as the down right dirty, conniving, no good, son of a bitch EAW has ever witnessed. You think you would have won giving me a match earlier this week? Not one chance. Kiss the title goodbye, it’s time for someone new to take over and actually shake things up.

Something you couldn’t do now or even again when you move on from losing. You’re a two-bit, piece of shit wrestler whom is about to receive a lesson: time to study, time to learn and time to get schooled.

Happy New Year bitch…we’re pulling the main event and I’ve got champion written all over it.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post January 6th 2015, 7:28 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Voltage

Who needs the win more? The question should be: who can get the victory on Voltage this Friday? Will it be the girl that has won three times in a row or will it be the girl that could not manage to beat the Vixens Champion because her stupid partner knocked me off balance to cost me the match? When you look at it that way, the answer should be quite simple, but we do not think like that here. Whoever manages to get the win shall be declared the winner of the match. If we were declaring who needs the win, it would be the girl that is starting off in EAW. It’s Haruna Sakazaki, one of the women that could be a future Vixens Champion if she places her mind to it. Who am I to step in her way and give her one of the most devastating losses that she will experience in her EAW career so far? Honestly, do I need the victory? Nope, probably not, but I do need to send a message to Tarah Nova and show her that I am not someone that bluffs what I am saying. I am someone that promises what she delivers.

As a champion, you need to show everyone, why you earned the belt in the very first place. You can’t show that, when you’re losing matches. If you cannot win the big ones, what makes you think for one moment that you can win the little ones? It makes you seem like a weak champion that does not know how to stand on the very ground that she walks on. The fact is: I know, what it takes to be a champion. I’ve won the Vixens Championship twice and I became the first Vixen to win a championship that is meant for Extremist to hold. I know the places that I have to go to make sure that I come out on top and show champion qualities. When you’re looking at my win/lose record, it is very depressing to even bring up because I can’t even recall the last time that I even won a match. I felt like every match I’ve participating in ever since getting tangled with Tarah has had a crooked finish. At King of Elite, that cannot happen at all or I am done. I cannot see how I could lose my Hall of Fame Championship to a non-Hall of Famer and I do not want to imagine the feeling now.

Haruna, once you’ve reached all of those dreams, you dream bigger. That was exactly what I have done for myself and look where it got me. Who knows? You can go on and be another Jaywalker and have a thousand year old streak that will go on for years and years or you can set your sights to something bigger and better. If you claim to have that determination, motivation, desire or whatever, you can achieve almost anything! I believe I did the entire Vixens Division a favor by busting down doors and windows of opportunities. You would be the first of many, if you believe that after winning the Vixens Championship that you can achieve even greater things. I think that I made things a lot easier for every Vixen in EAW, but how many will seize that opportunity? I know for a fact that it will not be easy at all and there will be a ton of struggle, but nothing in life has ever been easy for anyone or I would have not taken anything seriously. I guess, that is what could also have made you into a stronger person. Our strength could come from how we handle the struggle in our lives and it has made you to become better.

At Voltage, you are fighting to keep that winning streak alive. I know, how much you want to make a name for yourself and be a Vixen that has done extraordinary things. I want to be the exact same thing and I refuse to let anyone stop me. I need that win, so I know that if I accomplished a victory against you, that I can beat Tarah Nova. It is such a shame that we have to wrestle each other, but if it is something that I have to do, I will have no hesitations at all to defeat you and prove a point.
Clark Duncan
Post January 6th 2015, 6:00 pm by Clark Duncan
Why did Dracula go to the doctor?

Because he kept a coffin!

Anyway, now that I have your attention, let's talk. Let's talk about a little something people call a debut. My debut is this week on Showdown against Zach Genesis, he looks like a pal of mine, you may know him. His name is Shane Harper. He got crippled for life in a savage beating, poor guy is rolling around in a wheelchair these days, but I digress. You see, I'm a lover, not a fighter, but wrestling... in Extreme Answers Wrestling... that changes a man. Oh, EAW had a name change? That's funny, no seriously, no more of the crazy stuff? How will these people survive? Whoops, digressed again.

Eh, fuck this. I'm getting straight to the point here. From what I understand, and bear with me because I'm the new guy, Zach Genesis has some beef with Scott Oasis who holds some championship belt that a bunch of dudes want. I'd like that title, maybe some day I'll win it. If this match between Zach and I goes to script. We'll brawl for a bit, he'll get the better of me, I'll fight back and probably look to finish him off before Zach out of nowhere comes back from the edge of defeat only to attacked by Scott. Tell me I'm wrong, I dare you. Do I want to win like that? Not particularly. If I could beat Zach to a pulp and do the damage before Scott gets a chance, I win nice and clean on debut. Impressive? I think so. I could be totally wrong, maybe Scott won't want to get his paws dirty and is content with seeing me tear Zach to shreds for him. Regardless of how it goes down, the one thing I'm willing to guarantee is that your boy Clark Duncan is more than just a joker and will walk away with the win.

Future aspirations? Oh no, I'm a day at a time kind of guy. Many think of the long game, I play minute by minute. Right now, my only priority is winning this debut of mine on Showdown. If I win, maybe I can tango with Zach and Scott at a big event some day, maybe I could reach the big stage and tussle with the likes of Norman Hellion. But you see, I don't have plans. You know what plans do? They set a standard. If you have a plan and you desperately want to meet it, you get anxious and stressed and when you fail to achieve your goal, you end up quite upset that you didn't succeed. When I get a chance to show EAW what I've got, nobody can break my stride, nobody can slow me down.

If you think I'm just a comedian, well friends...

The joke's on you.
Mr. DEDEDE
Post January 6th 2015, 5:33 pm by Mr. DEDEDE
You probably think you have free will.

I'm here to tell you that you don't.

It may be hard for you to grasp this, but you're the farthest thing from free. It may not be apparent when you struggle to rise from your sleep, or when you make any trivial little decision in your worthless pathetic daily life. But I hope you understand you're a slave. I hope you understand you are in a box, a cage, a prison, a society, a world. Name it what you like, but it won't change the definition. You are here to be another cog in the wheel and when the cog stops working, you're replaced. You are here to produce until you can produce no longer. You're nothing more than an instrument. When you're unable to produce for the machine, your worth is reduced to absolutely nothing. And some of you slave away at your day jobs making just enough to put food in your childrens mouths. Some of you are just wanderers looking for a lac to go. Some of you are wealthy and you own your own business or invested in the right corporations. Some of you are talented and contribute to this world as a teacher, a physicist, maybe a doctor. Some of you are athletes, musicians, composers, writers, producers and have spent countless hours working at your craft. Some of you overcame adversity and rose through the ranks when it wasn't expected of you! Some of you STRUGGLE all your life, and some of you have finally found a purpose to this life! Maybe you've found the meaning to your own life!... 

And then you die. 

And everything you do goes with it.

This is not me trying to be morbid, but everything you've ever worked for will be forgotten. The Gatekeepers will take credit for all of it. Because you are a slave. You work for people like me. You literally shell away days, weeks, months, years of your life to build the legacy of people like me. How can I condemn you? You are the reason why this world keeps turning. You are all an important part of the machine, you keep it going, you keep it running. Do not sell yourselves short, do not feel sorry for yourselves, do not hate the Gatekeepers and resent people like me who's names will be etched in human history forever. Just accept your mediocre role in this world and do your best to reap what little benefits this life offers. That's all you really can do anyway. You do not have free will. Your fellow human beings took it from you long ago and they still take it from you to this day. People like me don't allow people like you to be free, because then the world stops turning. The prestige that comes with being in my position as God comes because of the inability you have of reaching this level. Is that simple enough for your devolved mind to understand? Because you are so inferior, I am so great. I'd almost go as far as to say I owe this success to you, but then again that would be quite a stretch. I don't owe my success to anyone. I owe it all to me. I am the reason why I am here. I was once like you. I was once a child being supported by my caretakers and being willed on to submit to the ways of this world. I could have been just another cog in the wheel. But I risked utter failure -- complete annihilation to ensure that I would transcend my surroundings, and voila, I've transcended them. 

But this does not come from being sane and level headed. Do you know how insane you have to be to do what I've done? Can you even fathom the sheer madness behind greatness? The utter lunacy that leads to success? Any man can enter the Land Of Elite and call themselves crazy. They can have a caretaker walk them around to the ring. They can stab each other with steel spikes and dive off of titantrons. They can spit blood and throw fireballs. They can wear masks and speak in tongues. They can glow in the dark and disappear in thin air. They can worship the devil and claim themselves to be the heart of darkness. They can preach hellfire and brimstone. Anybody can be crazy. In fact, with how "sane" people in this world claim to be, everybody's crazy. But only one person is Mr. DEDEDE. The problem is not that I am crazy, the problem is that this world is too sane. It works as a paradox of sorts. Insanity is what leads to being outcast, while the slaves pretend they are masters. Sort of like crabs in the barrel. You know maybe we could reach new horizons as a race. Maybe we could explore the Universe. Maybe we could end hunger. Maybe we could have everlasting life. But that's never going to happen, because humanity is tethered to the dust it rises from. Only a few can transcend their surroundings. I am one of those few. I represent excellence, utter brilliance. In all of sports, I am the torch bearer. I am the greatest athlete on this planet. I am the best wrestler in the world. I am the greatest World Champion of all time. I didn't do it by making excuses, I didn't do it by being a pretender, I did it by pushing every single limit in front of me until I could see no further limits to break.

Meanwhile you try so hard, but in the end you accomplish so little compared to me. Com to think of it, I question even how much agency I have. Does God get to choose to be God? Who knows, maybe that's the twist to this plot. Perhaps I can't help but be so great, it might just be a part of who I am. Maybe I just don't know when to quit... because for all that I've been through, some how, for some reason, I'm still here. So am I enslaved to success? Well, in this case it doesn't really matter now does it? Just like it doesn't really matter who this message reaches. It doesn't really matter who I face on Dynasty. It doesn't really matter who I face at King Of Extreme. It doesn't really matter who you are, it only matters who I am. Because you ever hear that expression "it feels like I'm talking to a wall"? Well in this case, I sort of am talking to a wall. But in this case, I am the builder. 

And you.

You are just another brick. 
Jamie O'Hara
Post January 6th 2015, 7:03 am by Jamie O'Hara
Voltage Promo I
A Sunburnt Heart

Vic Vendetta disappointed me. I expected a fight that would test me against a man who’s very well got every tool need to be create a legacy…instead I get the unhinged, psychotic man who threw away his opportunity to claim the crown. Mercer called it a message being sent, the idea that he means business but tell me, in what world does destroying your hopes and ending up flat on your arse constitute as a message? Alas, I cannot complain; the good to come from that match is that I’m through to the semi-finals of the King of Elite tournament, another step closer to obtaining that crown that shall be wrapped in green and gold. It’s hard to remain focused on the here and now as the mere three weeks until January 24th and one would assume two more men stand between me and making that card.

Lannister, to call you a mountain in the middle of my road would be the understatement of the year; even on just the 6th of the calendar year. I recalled  leading into Road To Redemption about the loss I suffered on my first night…and now It’s hard to swallow the reality that you stood between me and the EAW Championship and despite my very efforts that night nothing I offered could put you down and out for good. They’re merely two losses that perhaps in the big picture are useless and nothing of concern. Yet with the losses, the doubt grows and grows…and grows and when you’re presented with an opportunity to craft your fucking legacy; not just a recall a moment but join such a prestigious group, the doubt can become a bit too much. Had I been the man to eliminate you from that chamber regardless if of the ultimate result I’d be coming to Voltage with the hope, the pray that I can beat you.

Sadly…I do not.

I look at you, I look at simply your name and it fills me with doubt. Even before I stepped through that curtain to face Vendetta, knowing you were the man that was the next hurdle if I even snagged the win forced me to consider the real possibility that my quest to claim the crown ends next week by your hands. It’s a credit to you and the image of destruction, of despair, of doubt you’ve created. We began on the same night and despite how often I talk my own potential up…I look at you…your success to know that I’m nothing too special. Label it however you want, I don’t have any desire to myself. SO much so that even what Scott Diamond did to you still doesn’t convince me of anything. You’re banged up; you’re battered and you’re bruised but I know it’s not a weakness. The armour of the Panzer Tank isn’t so easily penetrable. Diamond could have ripped your shoulders out and I’d still be facing an uphill battle. I could say that my only hope is that you slip up and that I’m quick enough to capitalize but I know that’s a very, very unlikely possibility.

I wish you were like the men who come for my title; it’s much easier taking the stance of a God against a mere mortal. It’s easier to reassure myself of victory when the marks left by the challenger fail to bruise, fail to swell, and fail to draw blood. I wish I could tell you just how much better I am which means you, Lannister would be losing the match and facing the emptiness of defeat well before the bell is even rung. That true feeling of despair. I wish…I wish…I wish but I cannot. I won’t feed you the same tired bullshit everyone says but I will tell you of the despair, the disappointment I suffer as I walk into our squared circle. I doubt you’re capable of relating; a genetically gifted athlete who’s had everything clearly handed to him. It’s really luck more than anything else. You’ve been a riddle wrapped in mystery, an enigma with almost zero weakness. I NEED closure. To lose once again and with so, so much on the line would leave me almost in ruins. The disappointing thing is that I can’t stand here and tell you that I’ll reach deep down, to my sunburnt and dusty heart to find the will to defeat you because if I couldn’t do it on day one, if I couldn’t do it last month, what’s the chances I’ll be able to do so this week? Because the reward is much, much greater? Because being knocked out and forced to tap are in the past? No, no I won’t degrade and devalue my characteristics in some piss fucking poor attempt to convince you of all people to even consider the possibility. I’ve preached it for months, the idea that I’ve been bred tough, moulded by harsh conditions. So much so that after last week I feel it’s no longer a requirement to speak about; it should be common knowledge by now.

But perhaps…perhaps showing up and not fighting as the New Breed champion, a man trying to forge an entirely separate legacy with that belt; not as the kid who’s being talked up, the kid who’s trying to build something truly special is what I need to silence those voices of my own that speak of constant doubt. All men fall. All men can be defeated, you just need to find that chink the armour, that one weakness the tank has…they all have a weak spot.  I’ve been thinking, maybe I’ve been going about this wrong. I’ve tried to prove regardless of my opponent that I’m more elite than the man who’s claimed it his entire Hall of Fame career without shoving it down the throats of my opponents, proving that I have more in my bottomless bag of tricks than an entire brand combined. It failed once, it failed twice and I won’t allow it to be the reason why I fail again. This time? How about I show up in my blue jeans, my “wife beater” singlet, fists taped a steel capped boots? I drag your arse from Singapore to the outback and fight you on the dusty plains that built Jamie O’Hara. My domain…my world. As erratic as it may sound, I can’t think of a single thing that I’ve done against you that makes me think it could work a third time; my bread and butter has been useless.

Sure, I could walk into Voltage the same man with the same values I’ve held since days one but chances are I’ll end up on the canvas regretting a missed opportunity once again doing so. When something so precious, so special is on the line, smart men reinvent themselves, adjust every possible measure to ensure victory. I am a man of morals, a man who generally relies on his own strength and nothing more but even I’m not foolish enough to lose sight of the opportunity that sits before me. It’s a credit to you, Lannister, to force me to change, to evolve. You’ve installed the doubt in my mind, the idea that you’re an obstacle that perhaps even on my best night I can’t overcome. Throwing away my values isn’t something I can just wake up one morning, roll out of bed and suddenly, bam, new O’Hara with a new set of values. Every trial, every tribulation I’ve been through my entire career has created the man that holds this New Breed title, calls himself “Tomorrow’s Legend” and the dream is that I can reach the pinnacle, look back and be proud that I never wavered…but maybe I need to. The class, the finesse isn’t going to carry me all the way; maybe now I understand what Y2Impact and Crash respectively told me. I give you plenty of credit and I respect you but I don’t give two shits about your desires, your dreams and what you want to achieve. Like Vic Vendetta last week, what I need to do, what I end up taking away from you is worth a simple thought.
『zakkii』
Post January 6th 2015, 4:53 am by 『zakkii』
~坂崎外電~
~Sakazaki Gaiden~
Episode 5: Dark Horse

"It's raining all day long today, I can't go anywhere and decided to go out and explore the heart of Singapore. I know this place is great but it seems that the sky won't let me to. Well, it can't be helped.... I'll stay in my hotel room, waiting for the rain to stop. While waiting, I will tell you my feeling of my upcoming match Next Friday at Voltage. I will face Cameron Ella Ava, the Hall of Fame Champion and I really look forward to face this match. I have to train harder for this match to beat Cameron and make people know what I capable of. Anyway, the camera is on.... here we go!"

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Capture

Haruna is seen talking in front of the camera as she smiles and waving her hand.

Haruna Sakazaki: I finally got a worthy opponent for next Friday. After three relatively easy win I got from the first time i arrived here, they finally see my potential and finally meet me with Miss Cameron Ella Ava in a one-on-one battle. I finally meet the Hall of Fame Champion as I will try to make my name even bigger in this company. She's a great woman wrestler, i had to admit and she deserved to be the champion of all Hall of Famer. but I saw, well..... a lunatic vixen named Miss Tarah Nova make her live like a living hell recently. I found those rivalry interesting, to be honest while I notice that miss Nova was a "new girl" when she challenged Miss Ava. the feud goes on until now.... well, at least until King of Elite. I'm looking forward to see the outcome of this rivalry. but first, let's talk about a vixen that will make a revolution inside Vixen Division. and we talked about none other than myself. I am about to face the Hall of Fame Champion herself and if I can managed to beat her next Friday, it means a lot to me. I'll gain a bigger momentum to raise myself to the top. even bigger than my previous three victories because my fourth victory is defeating a big Vixen name likes of Cameron Ella Ava.

Haruna Sakazaki: I need this victory as much as Miss Ava tries to get. Perhaps even bigger than mine. Miss Ava need this to build up her momentum for her final battle against Tarah Nova at King of Elite. But I am here to carry my own mission to be the best of this Vixens Division and prove that I am the worthy Sakazaki family member. I know, Miss Ava actually doesn't need this victory because with or without her winning this match, She can defeat Tarah Nova easily. She doesn't need this momentum while I see everytime Miss Nova "won" her encounter with Miss Ava, She won it in some.... how can I say.... dirty victory. and Miss Nova proud of it? I found it really funny to see Miss Nova celebrate her DQ victory just like she just won a match of her lifetime. well, honestly.... I am different with Miss Nova....  I enjoy a great fight and I won't back down until I get a clean, fair and square victory over my opponents. that delusional and pseudo victory like what Miss Nova feels right now is absolutely not my style and starting next Friday, I will show all of you, This is I, Haruna Sakazaki, gettig my job done beating The EAW Champion, Miss Cameron Ella Ava and show everyone that I do what Miss Tarah Nova can't do.

Haruna Sakazaki: People might be think that I am just like the other vixens to come to this place only hunting for gold and fame. No, they are wrong....  I have much greater ambition, determination and dedication than any other Vixens. the other Vixens only have a dream to be EAW Vixen Champion and after they fulfilled that dream.... what else? do they have any other dreams after that? I doubt it. Different with them, I have greater mission that I try to accomplish. Winning title is not enough for me.... titles can easily come and easily go. I came here to lift up my name, no, my entire clan since I carry the distingushed name of Sakazaki clan with me. I'm not doing this for myself.... I'm doing this for my clan and I will dedicate this..... to my best friend. I will make her proud as I will prove it to her that I can do this all alone without depending on her. Winning EAW Vixens Champion is only a part to make my mission become easier to accomplish. Because title is just a temporary accomplishment while having you on top and conquering the vixens division is the thing that people hard to forget. I might being underestimated, being laughed, being ridiculed and being scorned because of my ambition like Miss Ava talked about me. but I'm fine with that because I live with all that mockery and in fact, all of those mockery is what makes me stronger. I get used to live with everyone laugh at me but I keep walking on my path of victory and soon after I accomplish my mission it will be my turn to laugh at them from the top of the hill. So, Miss Ava.... I hope you're ready. because I'll come for you as a dark horse of this division. Zukkyun~!

Haruna gives a wink and do the shooting pose as she turns of the camera.

"The rain is finally stop as I see the sun stops hiding and show me the light. As the sun guide me, I continue walking into my path of victory for this week. The question is, will Cameron Ella Ava give me a boost as I keep walking with four consecutive one-on-one victory, or will she be the first vixen to beat me and knocking me down in my own path? The question will be answered at Voltage next Friday."
Jacob Senn
Post January 6th 2015, 12:33 am by Jacob Senn
Dynasty Promo #1

(As the video starts and fades in, we see it is the night and Jacob Senn has just come back from doing some charities for Make-A-Wish in Mexico as he is about to sit down and drink an glass. Jacob notices that he left his camera on a tripod turned on as he grabs the charger and plugs it in. Jacob grabs a bottle of water as he sits down and takes a sip as he relaxes for a second.)

As soon as I was drafted over to Dynasty, the General Manager Sebastian Monroe had made me book dates to spend time with the frail and sickly children that the Make-A-Wish Foundation brings up for. There are some smart kids in this world, I tell you what, and they see and know what a conqueror looks like. It weighs about 205 pounds, stands about 6 feet tall, was born in Chicago, Illinois, and is simply the greatest wrestler around Elite Answers Wrestling since he walked in back in 2012. These small kids, who sit around and spent their lives with tubes and antibiotics going through them, watch wrestling as a reprieve from their agony and they watch it for something to put a smile on their faces. Those kids get one wish, ONE WISH, that they can have and you know who out of the entire roster they decided to be with? This guy. They wanted to meet Jacob Senn, The Fabled Conqueror, as their only wish in the world, and that truly humbles me. It makes me want to give them the best time in the world, to make them smile so they do not have to think about whatever disease afflicts them and I can give them a moment of solace from it all. Going to do that to a few kids, that was just as good as winning that EAW World Championship. It was a good moment in my day, but I need to focus on more pressing matters, like becoming the King of Elite.

(Jacob leans up as he rests his hands on his chin as he begins thinking as he speaks.)

That match was TLA was great, a match that truly showed the talent that he possessed. TLA may have come up short of moving forward, but he has shown what he has in the tank that needs to be showcased more often. This upcoming Dynasty though, we come up to another great contender, Tiberius Jones. The man who calls himself The Komodo Dragon, to strike fear into his enemies that hear that name, but there is no fear in my hear when I look to you, Tiberius. You may have conquered Wraith, a foolish old man who had delusions of grandeur about himself and felt he was god when he simply was a man who held a world championship less than how long even an imbecile like Alex Anderson held the National Extreme, not dubbed National Elite, Championship. You are another upstart that I have found to have not met a huge challenge yet. You have faced guys like Psycho Brody, Christopher Corrupt, and Kevin Devastation, but not a guy like Jacob Senn. There is a difference between Jacob Senn and the rest, a difference that is so easy to spot. I am simply better and greater than those individuals, without a shadow of a doubt. Dynasty, it is where you can see if you are even up to par, Tiberius. Can you play ball with a guy like me? Can you take on a guy who has conquered most of the Voltage roster and will conqueror the Dynasty roster under his own boot? That is what I ask of you, Tiberius. Can you be the one from this roster to put me down? If you can, you can go on to grab that crown and be a king among thieves and live a life of regality and pleasure.

(Jacob looks over to the camera as he has a cold stare in his eyes.)

However, I will do everything in my power to make sure that doesn’t happen. See, you think I come to just run over you all, and part of that is true. On my way back to the top of the mountain, I am going to make some people fall, it is an inevitable part of this business, but I want it to be a learning experience for you guys when that happens. Like what I did with TLA, I showed him respect because after I caved his head in with a Harmonic Divergence, I shook his hand and I made it known that I respect him for his talents. I want it known that not only am I the very best this company has to offer, but the entire Dynasty roster is the best that this company has and in order to do that, there needs to be a true leader in this roster. Do you think it is going to be Xavier Williams? A man, just like me, cast out of Voltage? No, because he has pressing matters with one of your own in Lucian Black and he is not going to do that. How about your praised Mr. DEDEDE, the man who currently holds the top prize here as World Heavyweight Champion? No, he is too busy playing God and trying to make sure that his powers as a deity stay intact. How about Tyler Parker? He is the future, possibly the present of EAW, he should be on the very top and leading us forward! Yes, he should, but Tyler is not going to be that guy because Tyler Parker just isn’t that guy. Once I bring the King of Elite crown over to Dynasty, I know that there will be flocks upon flocks of elitists wanting me to help them and make it possible for them to rise through the ranks, and I shall, but only if they earn their place.

(Jacob Senn stands up and raises the camera from the tripod as he walks over to the counter as he runs his hand over it.)

Just like the rest, you have been fooled and deceived. Just like TLA made the mistake, you made it by assuming that Zack Crash was the man who won my battles for me, that he was the one who did everything for me, but where was Crash when I was on Showdown and I was defeating legends like Y2Impact and Lethal Consequences? Where was he when I was one of the top guys on Showdown before being drafted? Where was Zack Crash when I conquered Brian Daniels to become EAW World Champion in the first place? He was too concerned with Mr. DEDEDE and having his hands on the company before even considering looking over to Jacob Senn. I don’t need protection, I don’t need some bodyguard around me at all times, Tiberius, I am a big boy and I promise you that thought is what will make you three things when you join TLA in my graveyard.

Beaten, battered, and conquered.
Cameron Ella Ava
Post January 5th 2015, 6:37 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Voltage

This is not over? This is not over? This is not over? Tarah Nova is correct—it’s not damn over until one of us is lying in a hospital bed. Sure, the story could have ended at Road to Redemption. I beat the shit out of Tarah and made her ashamed that she could not rise up above the abuse under the hands of Cameron Ella Ava. The thing is at the EAW Award Show, she did whatever she took to make sure that this war against me did not end. She took out one of the best Vixens that EAW has ever had, but she did not kill her. She is alive and well. She also managed to take me out with my award that I busted my ass in the year of 2014 to get. Tarah could have not said the words any better—she ended 2014 with Sabina’s blood on her hands. Her concern should not be on how she manages to get my blood on her hands, but how she will managed to get out of King of Elite because if she even had the slightest intimidation with the monster that she saw the last time we competed in the ring, then it’s going to be a long night for her.

What Tarah has is two insignificant victories over me. When she approaches King of Elite, I’m not going to think about how I am at a disadvantage because she managed to give me the shock of my entire life and get a lame disqualification victory over me. My mindset, when I enter our match is going to be to channel all of that rage and pint-up frustration that she has caused me and unleash it in the worst way that she could not even imagine if she gave it the proper thought. Honestly, if she wins, she is an automatic candidate for the EAW Hall of Fame—that would be the biggest slap of my face because it took me a couple years to even be considered a candidate. Hell, I did not think that I was even going to get in it, but I knew, when I did, I earned my spot with some of the best that EAW has ever seen. It was not until after that that I created a bigger legacy for myself. Now, that can all be ruined thanks to someone that does not even deserve to even be a candidate for the Hall of Fame. I feel like it is my mission to kill “The Vixen Killer” herself, before she tarnishes every Hall of Famer in EAW history.

Before, I can even think about Tarah disgracing every Hall of Famer, I go to Voltage and compete against one of the new girls named Haruna Sakazaki. From what I know of her, she was not successful in claiming the number one contender ship back in the Award Show, but that does not mean that things are over for this girl. I know that this sounds cliché, but I think that they are the beginning for her. This week, I get to see her put all of that training and hard work that she claims of doing and see how she handles facing the Hall of Fame Champion. I feel like this is a can’t miss opportunity for her. I feel like if she were to somehow pull off a victory over me, that it will open the door to more opportunities for her. I feel like she might even be considered for a Vixens Championship match. She is just like most of the Vixens in the locker room, she is trying to make a name for herself, while I’m trying to keep my name as one of the best Vixens that EAW has ever had. As much as she needs the momentum, I feel like I need it more going into King of Elite.

She is on a roll with about three victories under her bag, she is feeling quite confident in her skills and she feels like she owns that ring. Well, I am probably the woman that plans to put an end to all of that because I do not care about numbers or who the hell I am facing, I come to the ring, wrestle and win matches. I could careless over who is standing on the other side of the ring. If I began to care, then I wouldn’t have accomplished the things that I have been very fortunate to accomplish. Look, I bet that she is a decent human being and nice to hang out with, but I do not come here to make friends. I came here to make history and win, which is probably her mindset as well. I do dislike putting a pause to people’s goals, but who will do it if I do not? At Voltage, it’s very simple, I plan to win. I plan to deliver a message to Tarah Nova and if somehow that does not get through Tarah’s skull, then we are going to have a big problem. Haruna, good luck facing off against me—you’re going to need it.
Caliban
Post January 5th 2015, 3:14 pm by Caliban
Caliban is standing in front of the EAW backdrop, beside him the interviewer is waiting for the go from behind the camera, as he receives it and goes to lift the mike to his mouth Caliban takes it out of his hand

Caliban: I already know the questions, I have the answers so I have no need for you

He lightly shoves the interviewer out of shot and turns to the camera 

Caliban: So for some reason I was not booked last Friday, for some reason I was not been deemed worthy for anything more than a token TV appearance and we all saw how that "interview" turned out. So seeing as I wasn't given the chance to perform I figured I may as well stand there and run my mouth but that didn't last. So lemme start by addressing some naysayers and whisperers who are saying things like 

He puts on a goofy voice

Caliban: "Oh Jordan Caliban is nothing but a lucky little shit, right place right time anytime he wins, blah blah blah." Ladies and gentlemen I am everything that it says on the tin and what's written on the tin in the biggest letters 

He unzips his jacket to reveal a new shirt with an old beaten up english top hat in an old sailor style frame with "THE ARTFUL DODGER OF PRO WRESTLING" written above and below 

Caliban: Now you tell me if I am hiding something behind bravado, I FIND A WAY! Whether it be kicking someones teeth in, or outsmarting them for a quick pin I will do whatever it takes to get my hand raised and my star turned up a bit. Wanna know why Ronny wasn't at the awards show? Because he lost, simple as that. As for comments made recently by a guy who likes to call himself lannister 

In the background a few of the camera men mutter amongst themselves 

Caliban: Taliban? Seriously Lanny? Taliban? Thats the best you have for me? Dude Ive been hearing that one since 2011, try harder. Ladies and gentlemen last week they caged me in a multi media hole, last week they kept me out of the ring and frankly Im not ok with it, so this week when we bring the full strength of the high impact entertainment brand to Voltage I will not be coming to steal a win, or kick someones teeth in, Ill be coming for blood, EAW your about to find out that J.P. Caliban is much much more than what it says on the tin.
J-Dynasty 2?
Post January 5th 2015, 1:56 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
At the beginning, aside from his own body, man had no belongings. There is nothing that gives him right to property, neither food, water, land nor riches from his very inception. Yet through force, luck, cunning and superiority men of all kinds that make up mankind over our existence has taken and made most of what you see before us theirs, passing down these belongings to generations of their kin or selling it for other property mankind took. That is why it can be said all royal families begin with one crafty thief who went out and hoarded power, respect and gold. Who am I? I am the representation of the first in line who begins the royal lineages people who dear after generations, the man without belongings who goes out and takes what he sees fit, the soon to be king of thieves. Many recoil at the thought of being called a thief, some speak lowly of such a lifestyle, but they who only have things due to living off the shoulders of past thieves who handed them down countries, food, homes and riches have no room to speak ill of the type of lifestyle that built their ability to live the way they live now. All property before my eyes exist to be taken, and regardless of the amount of people who think themselves worthy of the crown and dilute themselves into believing that it belongs to them due to their various beliefs, I am out to snatch that fine headpiece and cementing my reign here in EAW.

Before even getting to the allure of the crown itself, they say that this round of matches in the King of Elite tournament are the semi-finals, which means right before me after one more hurdle is the opportunity to headline a FPV event, a triple threat everyone would be out to see what happens in it and if we steal the show perhaps even a match so grand that we might go down and cement a match of the year candidate just as the year begins! That is what just being in such a grand match brings! For someone like me this is not a chance that just comes and goes, in fact this is something even legends don’t get the chance to be a part of, with everything I have I must not let this go by! I might never have a better chance to claim a FPV main event, I might never have a better chance to be a part of one of EAW’s most famous classics and most of all there is that world championship opportunity that hangs in the balance, for the man who becomes king can demand his title shot whenever it suits him. All condolences for he who stands in my way, he will never know what hits him when he is taken down by the Komodo Dragon with fangs that slay anyone who I sink my teeth into, be it giants like those I faced recently or men more accustomed to my size like the one before me who will lose to a better pound for pound fighter than himself.

This man named Jacob Senn saunters onto the Dynasty domain right off being dethroned as world champion in his foreign brand thinking himself so high and mighty that he can just take over our home, an understandable cause, but a cause that will only lead to ruin. This would be conqueror who escaped his lands with his last penny will find even that last vestige of what he had left is pickpocketed long before he regains his place on top, I will milk the Jacob Senn name for all it is worth when I am the one who becomes the first man on Dynasty to beat the big bad former world champion who is said to be a staple of the current times in EAW. See on Dynasty, I have fans who have come to see me each and every week through the hard times I must not let down, I have shows to consistently steal and I have rungs on this ladder I must climb without ever slowing down! I’m on fire lately, and Jacob Senn trying some slick shit like hyping himself up to be the man we have to throw ourselves at as challengers as he said on Dynasty last week just won’t slide in the face of the slickest of the slick here on the big boy brand! Nah Senn, you aren’t the one the people on Dynasty challenge, you’re the one who challenges our turf and downright tests our patience with your attitude, which is a big mistake on your part if you plan on sticking around and having any teeth left by the end of it all, because in words that are likened to what OUR world champion says, the last GOAT circle member left in EAW that proves that the extremist of the year and the best today plays here, test us not!

You gotta know your atmosphere Jacob because this isn’t where you can talk all that big conqueror trash and have your ass saved by Crash like you needed against Scott Diamond in your Voltage title retention, nobody is here to protect you. It’s just you wandering door to door, place to place, not knowing what kind of dangers that you might walk into and this week you’ve stepped smack dab in the middle of the thickest fog possible because you are in my vicinity, I’m a person but I’m also a bonafied walking location, wherever I am is automatically where people like you and everyone else gets robbed blind the most. You don’t know what you’re looking at when you look my way, you can’t even sense the daggers at your throat before you bleed and you sure as hell don’t have any words or blades that can cut the thick skin of this dragon. You look around and you think the suns still up and the good days of Jacob Senn are following you as time goes on, but in truth time has been heading towards my hands the whole time while the sun has already set on your empire, and it’s only moments away from the stroke of midnight.
A time to gloat
Post January 5th 2015, 9:32 am by Guest
(Fade in on a dimly lit spa as Jason Walker lies back on a massage chair as a female massusse massages his shoulders. Walker
stops her after a few moments and motions for her to leave. He then turns to the camera)

Walker: Nailz, Mastro, you both learned a valuable lesson last night, you learned that you cannot stop me. Both of you attempted to
team up and defeat me and you were both ground into the dirt. I did warn you both and you had the nerve to step up and mock me as I
told the people in Mexico exactly what I thought of them. You see Nailz, you don't breathe the rareified air that I do, you still wallow in
the gutter with the rest of the trash, up here, the elite are always going to destroy the weak, The only time you showed any real
potential is when you attacked me from behind and that was the ONLY way you could get the upper hand in the match and that was a
brief second, after that, you're role in the match was done.

(Walker smiles)

Walker: And Mastro, you showed geniune talent for a few seconds but soon you were just like Nailz, another punk in the gutter, swept
away with the rest of the detritus in EAW. I told you both, you cannot stop my ascension and I will rise to the top of the ladder, no one
can stop me, no one.

(Walker claps his hands twice and the massuesse enters and resumes the massage on his shoulders.)

(Fade out)
Mstislav
Post January 5th 2015, 2:47 am by Mstislav
Oh is this really how the game is going to be played, is this really how you wanted my title. You want to prove to me that you have what it takes to take what is mine from me. You attack me from behind, you try and demoralize me after my bloody match with Donny Diamond, as your way of what retribution. And then your little encrusted ego finally has a breath of life, as you try to call down the referee for a match that you aren’t sure you were going to win. Hell I understand Corrupt, if I knew that I was a no talent man, and that I had no chance in facing someone who has beaten him before, than yes I would have done the same thing you did. I would have attacked someone, and called down the ref while they were down, solidifying the win, and the title. But just like everything in your pitiful career Chris you were stopped. Monroe came down, and told you that your way is the way of the coward, your way is the way many people have taken and fallen to. But oh I shouldn’t blame you solely Chris, I guess I could blame myself. Yes I should have given you a match earlier, so instead of next week, you would have already been through the fact that I am better than you. I should have shown you that on the verge of your comeback wasn’t enough, and that you were not ready for anything. I should have crushed your dreams earlier, and then, maybe, just maybe this farce of an attack would have not been. You would have been brooding in the back and slinking along like the broken man you were before, and you would have. Though it would have been a waste of a title defense, to bore these people with a main event that lasted shorter than an old man’s sex drive. I should have proved to you earlier that your time in the extreme is over, and it is my time to lead Dynasty into the Elite.

Ah venting, that works, calms the composure, calms the mind. But what I said I meant Chris. Before I was known by the masses, there were stories of Chris Corrupt, and the ways in which he could have led the new generation to glory, but like the Avatar you vanished, or well your heart did. You lent it to the Corruption, Chris, the one thing you tried to fight before. You made it become a part of you as you became the lackey of Cleopatra, and you got nothing in return. Yet you still clung on to her hoping you would get something, but it never happened. And then something happened, something that always gets to people, in the end, sooner, later, or at the moment. Time came Chris, time came and swept the reign that Demon’s Council, and Cleopatra had on Dynasty, and sadly it took you as well. And then next thing you know you were on a decline, a decline you could have saved yourself during it, but just chose to fall with the people you thought owed you. Soon the talent that was Corrupt, the talent that people were very high on soon was nothing but trash. You tried to make a comeback, in which you did showcasing what people believed about you. You were on a streak, and then you fell again. In my time here, I witnessed three comebacks, and two declines in your career, and I was apart of that decline. As I chased this very title I have on my shoulder, I had faced you trying to make it known that I deserved what I wanted, and that was the title. And I did I made quick work for you, I made you look like a fool. And I gazed at your war torn body, and felt pity for you, and hoped that one day the man you used to be known as would rise like a Phoenix and resurrect a career so far gone down the drain. And guess what you did, but in the way you did, is cringe worthy, the way you brought yourself back from the ashes was the most disappointing thing I have ever seen in this business. I saw you revert to when you were Cleopatra’s lapdog only this time minus her. Yes you came back as a lapdog, but not to anyone superior to you, but to the help that you needed. You needed the help of Pantera Negra, now TLA, and his friend King Mustafa. You substituted an authority figure for people whose sole purpose is money. As long as you provided them money you would be set for life, hell even Mustafa was taking a liking to you over Negra, because you paid him with the only thing that talks.

Chris you must have done something right in that time, but that doesn’t mean I like it, because now here You and I stand. The man who is so hell bent and fixated on this title, and the man who stands in his way. You see though I may have downplayed to whole situation, but that was to make you feel better, because in reality it is scum vs the epitome of honor. I call myself this because I led a life like yours taking the easy way to fame, and it got me here, but in the end I regretted it because it was not true, it was not with heart. I felt like shit knowing I didn’t show what I had, but showed that I am not capable of defending myself fairly. But then came me fighting Tyler Parker again this time with him being my first title defense. Our match was hellacious, our match was the match that future National Extreme matches will be graded by. This isn’t pride, not this is truth. Talk to others, talk to them and they will say that our match blew the roof of the place and cemented it as legendary. That was when I realized that the way I worked was not what I wanted, that way was easy, and that way was for the ones who don’t know how to let their abilities speak for themselves. I realized hard work is how I am able to do what I am able to do and enjoy every fucking thing about it. You are going down the same cold road I am Chris, the only difference is I did my own dirty work I did what was necessary but with my own hands, and not anybody else’s. But then again like I said, you were last year’s Extreme, and now with Extreme gone it is up to me to lead us into Elite. Let these words go through that head of yours and then maybe you will see that I am right, and actually do what is best for everyone here, and that is give up on your quest. Give up because in the end you will be disappointed, Sunday cannot get here quicker.

Conform to my Masses Chris, and they will show you the path of honor.
Jacob Senn
Post January 3rd 2015, 3:20 pm by Jacob Senn
Dynasty Promo #6

(The video starts up as we see the camera not moving from the hands of a man or his breath, but a stationary camera as if it is on a tripod. It comes up to show a windowsill and an empty lounge chair from what seems to be a hotel. Jacob Senn comes into view, wearing a “Dragonborn” T-Shirt and jeans as he lays out and looks as he listens to crashing of the waves of the Mexican ocean.)

It’s calming, the sounds of the ocean. The tide of the ocean is violent that it sifts the sand from the beach, but the sound that it makes is so soothing and calms you. That is what wrestling is to me. The violence and the beatings, the fight that we put on in the ring, it is a soothing and somewhat therapeutic for my mind and soul. I get to let out the aggression and the anger that I harbor and I put it into those that stand across from me, no matter who that is. Even if it is a man with a bright future and potential in this company, yet will allow drugs, the underground, and the people he surrounds himself with ball-and-chains to drag him down to the murky depths with him, then so be it. Maybe it is natural for me to feel as if this is a soothing thing for me, like listening to the crashing of waves or to a song, or I could just be a full blown-out psychopath. I find solace right now, but not in the accusations that have been made toward me, such as being too high on myself too see that I am flawed, that I am a man. TLA, do you truly believe that I do not know I am flawed? Mr. DEDEDE, Kevin Devastation, or Scott Diamond might have you want to believe that God is what runs the world, but in actuality, that is incorrect. It is those few of men who can surpass their limitations and vices to still perform at a high-caliber and fashion, those are what surpass god. I am flawed because I am human. I have multiple times failed at an aspiring goal, I have even said in this war of words against you that you could defeat me. Even with the slim-to-none chance that you have, you still have a chance to defeat me. Nothing is a guarantee in this business, nothing is an absolute, not even the divine status that these normal men are given. Soon, they shall fade and they shall erode and rust into nothingness as the cycle of life will continue forward, but you have this idea that we are oblivious to this and that we were born into perfection.

(Jacob takes a sip from his iced tea that he brought in with him as he continues to look out to the ocean and listen to the waves.)

People like DEDEDE, Diamond Cage, Lucian Black, Norman Hellion and myself, we were not sent down from the heavens and born into greatness. We were molded, we were shaped, and not by anyone else, but of our own accord. We made our fates, we brought greatness for our own rights, but that is what newcomers and upstarts fail to realize and we were all in the same boat at one time. Sure, there are those in this company that are handed the keys to the kingdom like Zack Crash, but most of the men who are at the pinnacle did not get there just by being handed it. We earned our opportunities, we sacrificed for them, and for to sit on YOUR egotistical pedestal and basically say that we were handed them just to be turned into flawless legends for you to bare witness to and regale with, that is the greatest slap in the face and disrespectful thing you could say to anyone. It is punks like you, children who can not handle the fact that once they were a big fish in a little pond, but now have been thrown into the ocean of now Elite Answers Wrestling, that just cannot grasp it. I respect your talents, I have seen what you can do in the ring, and that is why I look forward to facing you. As a person, as a human being on life, your self-centered jealousy does not suit you. You are a man, not a child! We all lose and we all win, it just depends on what day that you are going to bring it and when your opponent is going to bring it. Who is going to go further, who is going to put the pressure on more? Once that is decided, that person is what you put your money on and I have a feeling that the money the fans are going to be betting on is Jacob Senn, and that is a smart bet to make.

(Jacob sits up as he looks directly at the camera as he holds his hands together and has an intense look on his face.)

I know you think that Jacob Senn started out as a guy loved by his bosses, loved by management, but that is not the case. I have had WWEFan riding my ass because I struck him down as a result for not naming me a rightful main-event talent and contender to the EAW World Heavyweight Championship. I have my rival of Zack Crash as chairman, as the boss of bosses, who cast me out here in response to stomping his head in during the Elimination Chamber for my EAW World Championship. I was not adored by anyone, still have my skeptics and doubters, but trust me that I have brushed them off long ago. If brass doesn’t like you, TLA, you make them like you! You make that crowd notice how good you are, you put on the best damn match you can week-in and week-out! If you are not on top of the mountain, if you never become the world champion here in EAW, the only person that you can blame in this company is yourself. I was able to do it, Norman Hellion was able to do it, heck even the one of the guys who has been so close, but so far for such a long time in Diamond Cage finally won the championship he had desired and craved for since day one! You are the one who is behind the steering wheel when it comes to your fate, TLA, and you spend it intoxicated and that is why you are swerving around the path and almost going off of it completely.

(Jacob Senn stands up and raises the camera from the tripod as he points it over to the end of balcony as Jacob leans on it.)

Mexico is going to eat me alive is what you said, but I find Mexico to be a nice little place for The Fabled Conqueror. Why I have my own little castle by the sea that I can stop into! If this is the panther of Mexico that you were alluding to, then you overcompensated a little because I have found a soft kitten here. You talk about me saying “Beaten, battered, conquered”, but you are the one that repeatedly repeats “You’re Done.” This is evidence of what I have been saying, you are like a child. You find and believe what you want to believe, you think you can just do what you want to do and expect success to be handed to you on a pedestal, but the world does not work like that. You showed me respect, and I answered in kind and have continually said that I respect your talents, but respect is earned and you will have to earn it on Dynasty. Show me what you are made of, TLA! SHOW ME YOU ARE BETTER THAN WHAT YOU HAVE PRESENTED YOURSELF TO BE! As far as I am concerned by your presentation, you are a poor excuse for a warrior from the land of Mexico and if you are the symbol of what Mexico stands for, then Mexico itself should be ashamed. I do not find drinking, dealing and taking drugs to be the lifestyle of an average Mexican family, because it should not be too diverse from American life except from culture. Dynasty, it will be the coliseum in which we fight and see if you are worth what EAW paid for you. I could fail and I could lose, but I think it will just be me making you three words.

(Jacob goes over to grab his iced tea as he walks away.)

TLA
Post January 3rd 2015, 12:55 pm by TLA
EAW WORLD TOUR: ENERO EN MEXICO

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Mexican-flag

LOG 6 (GUADALAJARA FINAL): LA MENTIRA

(The camera cuts to the barrio in Guadalajara where TLA is shown taking money from some shady individuals. TLA hands over a package to them as they walk away stealthily seeing the police drive past. However, the police ignore them as they are having too much fun tormenting the prisoner handcuffed in their backseat. TLA walks around the corner into a dark warehouse as he approaches the camera.)

TLA: You don't know me at all Jacob Senn. You think you do but you ain't even got a clue. You make all these wild assumptions about me trying to expose some kind of flaw in my thinking, some kind of hole you can prod, without even taking into account the entire point of what I do. This is exactly what I am talking about when I speak of the culture of arrogance that EAW promotes so heavily. Is there no humility allowed in this company? Shit a vato gonna go loco listening to this. It ain't just Senn either, it's DEDEDE, it's Lucian Black, it's Diamond Cage, Norman Hellion all of 'em. They keep droning on and on and on about how awesome they are how flawless their thinking is, how flawless they all are. I AM SO BORRRRRRRRRRRRED OF THIS. I am so tired of hearing it. It's all bullshit man. It ain't real. You are all hypocrites. You ALL are. Even me. I freely admit that because I don't bullshit you. When I spit I spit the truth and y'all can believe that. I say the honest things that people don't like to hear. I say the things EAW management fears because I know exactly how they operate. They want GODS not men. They want LEGENDS not reality. That's exactly what you are Jacob Senn. A legend. A fable for EAW to tell for ages! A tale to tell the kids years from now when they need to be reminded of the "rich history" of the company. It's all so manufactured, so artificial, so carefully crafted that people will believe it. They take advantage of you Jacob Senn... because you are a hypocrite, you are the addict, not me, you are addicted to power and the road to power is paved with hypocrisy.

(TLA looks through a nearby window across the street as he watches drugged out kids spraypainting a nearby train car. The artwork is beautiful yet none will remember the artists and it will inevitably be erased. TLA pulls the shades enveloping the room in total darkness.)

TLA: You all think you are so much better than me. So superior. Y'all talk down to me like a child like I can't see two feet ahead. But I see what's really going on. I see everything. I hear everything. I see all these guys morphing into the picture of arrogance caring only about money. Fuck your values. Fuck your friends. Fuck everything but EAW. The only thing that matters is power. Strive for it. Throw everything else away. Win gold. Win cash. Win. Win. Win. Win. WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN. Losing is not tolerated. Don't let the bosses down mayne. Don't let 'em down! Give them what they want. Give them a match. Give them a warrior that they can slap some marketing on. They just want the same thing you do. They wanna be rich. Can you blame them? Nah they just wearin' the suit... better play the role. Be that greedy ass motherfucker who wants to get paid. Gonna get paid off the hard work of yo gladiators gettin' that cash sippin' wine while we all kill each other in this bloodsport. That's what they want from you. That's why they dangle these prizes on a hook just above your head. There's always another. Eat the hook get pulled up. Maybe you break through the ceiling out of the water. Maybe you don't. The longer it takes the more hooks they can dangle. The more you bite, the more you bleed. You want out? There is no escape. You break through to the top there is only more pain. Only more fighting. You are pulled out of your element. You are a fish out of water and soooo much fun it will be as they watch you squirm. It's all the same in the end. Survive or don't. You gonna get ate.

(TLA rubs his head as he pulls down his hoodie to reveal blood red contacts in his eyes. He look into the camera as his stare appears to glow in the darkness. He spins around a few times before hunching down over the camera.)

TLA: Fuck what I think. Fuck what TLA says or does. That's what they want you to think man. They think you ain't shit if you don't do shit the way they want. Why do you think it took EAW so damn long to sign me? I don't think like y'all and I make no apologies for that. Drink from your cup? Fuck off imma spill that cup over yo head and light it on fire. You gonna burn and imma watch yo ashes fly off into the wind. You want a crown? You gonna have a crown of blood after I get done with yo ass. See I can do it too just watch. The games are over when I say they are over.

(TLA calms down for a second as he sits down on a box behind him.)

TLA: I said it before. This goes out to everyone else in the King of Elite tournament. You all got it easy. You and I all know that this tournament is going to be decided in the first round. See I'm humble enough to admit that IF Jacob Senn beats me he is going to win this whole thing. In fact if he doesn't I will be supremely disappointed in him because I know he is capable of it. However, WHEN I beat Jacob Senn you all have no chance against me. I am going to Athens, and I will be called a king cuz that's what EAW will want to market me as. Fine. They can call me whatever they want. I will burn their crown cuz I already got one. I am revolutionizing this sport in a way that Jacob Senn cannot even comprehend because I'm real. He's just a fable. Even when I step down to his level, give him exactly what he asked for he still don't get it. Jacob you are like a rock, nothing gets through your thick skull. The only solution is to take a jackhammer to yo ass and break you down physically. Cuz you ain't that smart and I can prove that time and time again but the only thing that you will recognize is my fist shattering your face. Toro toro you are like a bull and I am your matador. Come at me brah. I sidestep yo charges with the quickness and in the end you get put down. Cuz you got no self respect. You won't even defend yourself when I shit on yo stupid ass nicknames, mock yo looks, even your accomplishments you seem to hold so dear. It's ironic cuz you will have these things forever. This match gonna be over tomorrow night even your career gonna be over first unless I kill you in that ring. 

(TLA points a shaking finger at the camera before clenching it like a fist to his heart. TLA slams his elbow down hard on his knee.)

TLA: I showed you respect in the beginning Jacob. I played nice. I even set The Pride aside for you. I am giving you TLA at his most raw, at his most isolated level, and you don't like what you see? It don't matter what you think of me cuz I be doin' shit all on my own. Not your way, not the fan's way, not the Pride's way, but the TLA way and I gotta admit it feels damn good. Throw all those expectations away, melt down the brass rings they expect y'all to hop through. Cuz the truth is guys like Sebastian Monroe don't like me cuz I don't go through those rings, I fly over them past the sky. Fuck the New Breed division, y'all don't get to brand me. You ain't earned that right and I ain't no bull like the man I'm facing this week. I'm self made and imma continue to make shit happen all by myself. 

(TLA stands up and grabs the camera by the sides looking directly into it.)

TLA: You keep repeating this catchphrase over and over and over. Beaten, battered, and conquered. Like a warning that I should be afraid of. But I'm not and I will tell you exactly why that is. It's not blindness, or ignorance, see I know exactly what I am getting into. You on the other hand... you are digging your own grave Jacob by underestimating me. You could've shown me respect like I did to you in the beginning. You could've acknowledged the truth of exactly what I am capable of. But instead you choose to boast superiority and that will be your downfall when you step in the ring and realize maybe you just ain't as great as you think. And maybe you do beat me somehow. Maybe you do, but what then? You beat up by your words an ignorant child who's biggest claim to fame is a "participation trophy" in battle royals. What a dominant conquest for the Fabled Conqueror to make on his arrival from Dynasty! I'm sure the bosses would love it. Spin it to make it sound like such a big deal for the fans to eat up. Another former world champion in their pocket to parade in front of the fans with the Dynasty logo front and center as a sign of just how amazing and superior Dynasty really is. To those people, I am their worst nightmare. But to those who really want to prove Dynasty is the best, how's this for a headline: "Former Voltage World Champ pinned by rookie Dynasty Elitist". What an inspirational story for the "trash" of the Dynasty to overcome Voltage's very best. See the fact of the matter is I deserve more than Dynasty has given me, I have earned it and y'all have built yourself into a corner here by acting like I ain't nothing. But in reality, all you have given me is the opportunity to stand here today and state that I have absolutely nothing to lose. That makes me dangerous, that makes me a threat, because with it I can go out there each and every week and nearly break my neck because I have nothing to lose. You have made me a threat to the very business trade of Dynasty itself cuz ain't none of these big names on my list gonna live it down when I whip their asses. Jacob Senn with your fancy contracts and Hall of Fame resume, you got everything to lose that matters to you. Cuz no matter what legacy you have built, no matter how many titles you've won, no matter what kind of empire you conquer, it can and will all come crashing down in the end. All it takes is one crazy vato with the sack to stand up and break you down. Cuz we ain't in your little Voltage kingdom no more. Gringo you are an invader, you don't belong here, and you have charged headfirst into the panther's hunting ground. Mexico's gonna eat you alive kid.

YOU'RE DONE.
Post January 3rd 2015, 12:02 pm by Guest
DYNASTY PR0M0 #1

[Our scene opens up within the familiar surroundings of Dr. Erik Vance’s lush office.  As usual, he sits professionally at his desk, as if waiting to conduct yet another therapy session with one of his many patients.  Off to the side sits Psycho Brody, talking and playing with Mr. Cuddles.  The only difference to the scene is the paper crown, which looks to have been bought from a Burger King, placed lopsidedly on Brody’s mangled hair.  Psycho Brody makes Mr. Cuddles bow continuously.]

Psycho Brody:  Bow down!  Bow down to King Brody…OR IT’S OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!

[Dr. Vance gives a slight cough to clear his throat, and in order to shush Brody into silence.  He folds his arms in front of him and leans forward on his desk.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  One of the first lessons you learn from your experience as a doctor is that there is good and evil within all of us.  Nobody is an exception to this rule.  And I’m not just talking simply about the philosophical battle between good nature and bad nature.  I speak of the world in general.  It is a place composed of opposites.  Night and day…meats and vegetables…life and death, and not one can exist without the other.  People spend their entire lives trying to better themselves through diet, physical and mental exercise, all in an attempt to expel these “negative” elements from their body.  But what I constantly tell my patients is that this venture is unhealthy.  I tell them what they are doing is getting rid of a part of themselves that is every bit as crucial as their arm or leg.  And you wouldn’t cut off your arm or leg would you?

[Brody perks up at this idea.]

Psycho Brody:  That’s a great idea Mr. Cuddles!  I’ll cut off their arms or legs instead!  They suffer more that way!    

Dr. Erik Vance:  They would be better spent to accept every aspect and façade of what makes them who they are.  You take the good and the bad, and you use it to the best of your abilities.  It is this that makes my patient, Mr. Brody, better than so many others.  He accepts every bit of what makes him himself.  He does not try to “cure” himself because others throw words at him like…“sociopath”…or “delusional”.  If these are aspects of his mind, then they are to be treasured, not thrown away because they are inconvenient to society’s way.  This is the lesson I have taught him.  And now look at him!

[The camera turns to focus on Brody.  A sliver of drool pours from the corner of Brody’s slack jaw, as he nibbles on the ear of Mr. Cuddles.]

More than any other wrestler in EAW today, he exemplifies the success story of a young, up-and-coming star.  A champion in his first match, member of the Stable of the Year RAGNAROK, the most dominant stable in EAW history, and recent participant in the Elimination Chamber for the World Heavyweight Championship.  But of course, bringing up his involvement in that match requires that I give mention to yet another young wrestler…Mr. Tiberius Jones.

[Psycho Brody gestures wildly with his arm, as if wielding a kingly scepter.]

Psycho Brody:  Throw him into the dungeon and let him rot!  Let the rats eat his eyes for dinner!

Dr. Erik Vance:  Let me assure you that your interference is not lost on Mr. Brody or myself Mr. Jones.  And while I do not mourn the outcome…I do not appreciate people sticking their nose into our business without our approval!  But that’s all in the past.  Let us instead look to the future.  That future being a match between yourself and Mr. Brody in the first round of the King Of Elite Tournament!  Let me first address your comment that you’ve dealt with “psychos” before and are therefore not afraid of Mr. Brody.  The mere fact that you used that disgusting “P” word shows your ignorance and that you have NO IDEA who or what Mr. Brody is.  Those people you’ve dealt with are merely the weak-minded who do not understand how their own brain works.  Probably a bunch of pill popping junkies too.  And it somehow doesn’t surprise me that this would be your usual crowd Mr. Jones.  You seem like the kind of man who blames others for his troubles, much like how you blamed Mr. Devastation for your problems.  But like all junkies and people who refuse to own their problems, sooner or later you will run out of excuses.  And when you do, you will lash out at those around you.  Mr. Brody defeated you the first time you both met, and how do you deal with that?  You “lash out” by calling him a thief!

Psycho Brody:  Thief?!  Me no thief!  Rip out his tongue with hot pincers!

Dr. Erik Vance:  That’s really what this is all about for you isn’t Mr. Jones.  Now that Mr. Devastation is gone, your life is empty without a supposed “nemesis” to fight.  So now you seek to “avenge” your lose to Mr. Brody all those weeks ago.  You’re the type of personality who deliberately seeks out trouble because peace makes you feel anxious.  It’s a case I see quite often, and it turns out to be very dangerous disability.  Because as with now…they often find more trouble than they can handle!  And you’ve certainly found it in Mr. Brody!  You say people are tired of Brody and RAGNAROK doing whatever they want?  Well who has tired?  Who has been able to stop them?

Psycho Brody:  NOBODY!!!

Dr. Erik Vance:  That’s right.  Strength rules this world of wrestling.  Survival of the fittest and the circle of life.  The strong devour the weak.  So if EAW doesn’t want RAGNAROK to do whatever it wants, then perhaps it should stop being so weak.  Perhaps if you think you’re up to that challenge, perhaps you should give it a try.  Although as a doctor, I’d highly advise you against. You recently threw out the word “credibility” against Mr. Brody.  And while you are correct, Mr. Brody as yet to end any careers, that is because he doesn’t need to do that to be credible.  The championship he wears, which he won on his first night in EAW, does that just fine.  Did you win a championship on your first night?  Do you even have a championship now?  And how many careers have you ended, because I only count one?  Now, after hearing all this, which one of the two of you sounds more “credible”?

[Psycho Brody takes the arms of Mr. Cuddles and begins pulling them in different directions, simulating the effects of being put in the medieval rack.]

Psycho Brody:  Talk!  Tell me where the rebels are hiding!  YOU KNOW DON’T YOU?!?!? 

Dr. Erik Vance:  Mr. Brody may have not won the World Heavyweight Championship at Road To Redemption, but at least he was graced with the honor of competing, which is more than you’ve ever received since you arrived!  And yet you call him “incompetent”?!  Your attempt at bravado is laughable, and your belief that you can beat Mr. Brody is even more so.  Even your participation in this tournament is some kind of cruel jest.  A king must be wise, graceful, proud, powerful…and have very, very, VERY good councilors!  You possess none of these attributes Mr. Jones!  With me guiding Mr. Brody from behind the throne, King Brody will be the most successful King Of Elite EAW has ever had.

[Brody drops Mr. Cuddles to start clapping passionately at Vance’s proclamation.]

Psycho Brody:  HAND OF THE KING!!!  HAND OF THE KING!!!

Dr. Erik Vance:  There are two kind of men in this world Mr. Jones…the rulers and the servants.  The servants may rise up from time to time, but ultimately they get put back down into their place.  Because they were meant to scrape for a living, only to fail at the final stretch.  They live to be the building blocks for others.  You are a servant Mr. Jones!  You are a servant because, while you may be full of passion and heart, you’re simply just not good enough.  Then there are the rulers.  They are inherently better than the rest, and they look down on others from their thrones.  Whether it’s physically, mentally, or both, they rule others because they have the strength and the ability to throw down anyone who might challenge them.  Mr. Brody is a ruler!  He is strong, he is dangerous, and he will destroy any man who is set in his path to the throne.       

Mr. Brody will become king!

Psycho Brody:  KING OF CRAZY!!!! 

[Fade to black]
Scott Oasis
Post January 2nd 2015, 11:56 pm by Scott Oasis
Showdown Promo

Part One: Tying Up Loose Ends

(Scott Oasis is seen driving through his hometown of Baltimore for what should be the last time in a while. Before the night ends he must pack up and go on a tour across the world with the rest of EAW. There's so much he needs to do before he leaves though which is why he's making this one last trip to gain closure with everyone who has helped him in his journey. He takes a stop at a building riddled with age. The camera zooms in on the sign to get a good look at the name of the place. "Children's Guild". The old residential institution he lived in as a kid. No matter how many foster homes he was sent to he always found a way back to this same place. It's time to make one last visit . He stops at the front and walks toward the door, knocking 3 times and then waiting. You can hear movement going on in the inside and loud thuds, almost as if someone is coming down the stairs. The noise comes closer and closer to the door until it opens and we are greeted with a frail old woman. This is Ms.Wakefield, the director of the orphanage and one of the few people Scott doesn't hate on this earth. She was the one person in his life who showed humanity and didn't act like she was above him and cast him aside like trash. She smiles a smile so warm and welcoming you can see why not even the hardened Scott Oasis can help but grow attached to her.)

Ms. Wakefield: Scott! How wonderful of you to drop by!

Scott Oasis: Hey, It's been a long time since I've last visited and I won't have many opportunities again for a while.

Ms. Wakefield: Well then come on in!

(Ms. Wakefield moves out of the way so that Scott can enter as he sees a huge amount of kids running around, having fun. They walk around and observe as they talk.)

Scott Oasis: Looks like this place is as cheery as ever.

Ms. Wakefield: Indeed, these kids are amazing, so bright and creative. They remind me of you actually. They all have your fire and determination.

Scott Oasis: That's good to hear. They're going to need those traits for the array of shit life's about to throw at them.

Ms. Wakefield: Now, now, Scott life may be hard but there's always a light at the end of the tunnel. I mean look at you, you're the wrestling star who became EAW Interwire Champion! You're a hero around town, everyone is always talking about you and your matches! And don't get me started on how much the kids look up to you!

Scott Oasis: The kids look up to me? The same guy who has made a career out of damn near breaking people's necks? Heh. How ridiculous.

Ms. Wakefield: How is it ridiculous? Think about it, Scott. You were just like them once. Imagine how it feels for them to know that someone came from here and made something of themselves. In a world of crime, hatred and war it's hard enough as it is but with the bad hand they've been dealt, for them it's only going to be twice as hard. Now that they know there's a chance, you've restored their hope. Sure, they're going to have to work like crazy to keep up with everyone but if they are anything like you they'll survive out there.

Scott Oasis: I guess you're right.....

Ms. Wakefield: Of course I am. You've come a long way Scott. I'm proud of how much progress you've made.

Scott Oasis: So am I. Care to show me around some more?

Ms. Wakefield: Of course!

(Ms. Wakefield continues to give Scott a tour around for a couple of hours until Scott notices the time and realizes he still has another stop he must make.)

Scott Oasis: I've got to go, I guess I'll see you in six months!

Ms. Wakefield: Ill be sure to tune in every week, keep doing good!

(Scott Oasis gets in his car and drives toward the warehouse that has become a very familiar sight to those who have followed the EAW career of The Ice Man. This is the wrestling school of his mentor, Morgan. Scott steps out of the car and pulls out the keys to the building. He opens the door and heads in to see something he hasn't seen in years. Morgan in the ring, training new students.)

Morgan: Keep running those ropes!

Student: *Panting* When do we stop?

Scott Oasis and Morgan: When you're puking up your lunch and you can't feel your legs, that's when you stop!

(A startled Morgan turns around to see Scott Oasis.)

Scott Oasis: I remember when we used to do that drill, good times.

Morgan: The hell brings you here?

Scott Oasis: EAW is going on tour for the next six months, figured I'd come and say goodbye.

Morgan: Wow....Can't believe one of my students is going to be wrestling all around the world.

Scott Oasis: I know, you're probably used to seeing them in dirty high school gyms every weekend.

Morgan: Haha. You know Scott, from the moment you walked through those doors and asked me to take you under my wing, I knew you'd be something special.
Scott Oasis: Really?

Morgan: Of course, you were always one of my best prospects. The only reason I was hard on you so much is because I didn't want you getting sloppy.

Scott Oasis: I'd never get sloppy.

Morgan: I know that now. Every time you get in that ring you have given nothing but your very best and that's something you don't see from a lot of athletes. You're more than ready to be the next big thing in the wrestling world, now it's just up to you to go out there and show everyone across the globe why you're a champion in the first place!

Scott Oasis: Thanks.

Morgan: You know Scott, there's a spare ring here. Care to have one more round in there before you leave?

Scott Oasis: Sure, I'm a bit surprised you're literally asking for an ass kicking though.
Morgan: This old man still has a few tricks up his sleeve!

(The two roll into the ring and go at it like this was Scott's very first day again. If these two trips have taught him anything, it's that he's been through one hell of a journey to get where he is. That in itself would be a good thing to take away from this but then there is another realization. He's come too far to fail. Everyone he knows is counting on him, including himself. And with the whole world's eyes on him, he can't afford to mess up.)

Part Two: King of Elite Tournament Round One

Wow. In a roster with the likes of Brian Daniels, Alex Anderson and Norman Hellion, I was one of four lucky people who the board believed were worthy enough to compete for one of EAW's most highly respected and sought after accolades. In case you don't know, I am talking about the newly rechristened King of Elite crown. A crown that symbolizes you as one of the top wrestlers in the company and grants you a world title opportunity. This is a huge chance and not to sound too cocky but given my track record when it comes to big time matches, I am not one you would want to bet against. Although you'd have to tell that to my opponent who seems to have taken me incredibly lightly.

Ventura, you may think you are big and bad with your little group of followers - the Holy Brigade - or whatever the hell you call it that you use to beat up weak and defenseless civilians, but I'm not one of them. If someone throws a punch my way I won't be afraid to fight back. You're going to kill me Ventura? I think you might have forgotten who I am so allow me to remind you. I am the man notorious for his heinous and brutal acts of violence. The man who has beaten people so badly they have passed out from blood loss and never wrestled again. My name brings fear whenever it is spoken. I am a former AWF Hardcore Champion and the current EAW Interwire Champion! I am Scott Oasis and every week I go out there with the intent of harm, the intent of injury and the intent of murder! I don't just go out there and make idle threats every time I have a fit and want to sound menacing like you do, this is just how I am. You're just another of those wannabe pretty boys and just like the last one who crossed me you're about to be humbled. This week is just how I like it, no rules! That stipulation coupled with the fact you are about to be standing across the ring from a 6 foot, 260 pound beast who already wanted to rip your head off spells your doom and my advancement in the brackets. See you tomorrow, buddy.

Last edited by Scott Oasis on January 3rd 2015, 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : color)
Jacob Senn
Post January 2nd 2015, 10:38 pm by Jacob Senn
Dynasty Promo #5

(The video starts up as we see the cameraman and Jacob Senn at a press conference the day before Dynasty, to talk about the EAW World Tour and what is to come. After signing some autographs and taking some pictures, Jacob Senn begins his walk out and decides to bring the cameraman along with him. Both men enter his car as they begin the drive back to the hotel as Jacob begins to talk.)

I can give TLA this, the man knows how to crack a joke or two, but this is not the Laugh Factory: Caliente Edition, this is real life and a real fight. Are you recording this? Good, because I want this message to be heard loud and clear by that loudmouth child. Just like a spoiled little brat, you tell him something he doesn’t like, he cries and whines and decides he wants to make fun of you. I swear, that is some great insults. I mean a 3-year old couldn’t make better jokes than that! I mean, this guy just spews egotism and ignorance. His brash confidence just blinds him from the truth because this guy has not witness a true foe like the one he faces at Dynasty. He has faced guys like Tiberius Jones and has seen people like Christopher Corrupt, but he has never faced or come up against a man like me. He thinks that he has this won, thinks that he will be the guy that will move on, and I admire him for being able to blind himself from what will truly come to light. They say that ignorance is bliss and in your case, it truly shows with the amount of tequila and blunts that you have been abusing since coming here. Just like a child, you see nothing that disappoints you and nothing that does not turn into your favor. The fact is that you, my friend, do not want to admit that Dynasty will be the arena where you are going to fall. You can make jokes of me for bringing up my past accomplishments, you can poke fun at my names, you can even laugh at the way I look, but the fact is that you target all of these things to avoid the glaring fact that is staring you right in the face.

(Jacob stops at the stoplight as he turns to face the camera quickly.)

TLA, you do not have what it takes to pin me on the mat. You could bring a good match, great match even, into that ring. You could show the world a five-star performance, but the truth is that you are not better than me. You have not experiences the things that I have bulldozed over to where you can defeat me in the middle of the ring. You will not be able to beat me at Dynasty, not with the ignorance that you have put on display. I am not some shell of a man, a husk of what I was, because I am still here and I can still whip your ass from here in Guadalajara all the way to my own hometown of Chicago, and do it in fifty different ways. You do not respect me, I can tell from the way that you speak, and trust me when I say that next week you are going to have to earn it. I am going to throw all I got at you, and you are going to have to find some way to defend against it. As for this bullshit about El Landerson, every person has their bad days and that was one of them. He took advantage, but he could not get the three-count because I still continued on in the match. By the way, when the last time that we have seen TLA as a world champion or defeat a veteran like Brian Daniels? I have not seen you main event FPVs or compete on the grandest stage in something other than a battle royal that is just like winning a participation trophy when you played futbol when you were at school.

(Jacob notices the light change as he continues on his way back to the hotel as he continues on about TLA.)

TLA is just middle of the grain, but as I have continually said, you have potential. Instead of being a guy who is ignorant to what is to come, why not be prepared for it and expect anything to happen inside of that ring? I expect you to give me a great match in that ring, could possibly shock the world in picking up the greatest victory in your miserable career, but highly unlikely. What is going to happen and what I believe to happen is that you, my friend, are going to be put in his place and put down my The Fabled Conqueror. Once I put the final nail in your coffin and shuffle the dirt over your grave, I will etch the three words over your headstone that will serve as a warning to all those that I must face in the future.

Tyler Parker
Post January 2nd 2015, 7:17 pm by Tyler Parker
(A logo that reads "EAW Exclusive" flashes on the screen and then still in the bottom left-hand corner as the scene fades in and we see Tyler Parker walk out of a local gym with a towel wrapped around his neck, panting and sweating profusely after training for an hour as he twists off the cap of his water bottle and takes a few sips from it, then clears his throat.)

This is what I've been doing these past couple of weeks for anyone who was wondering as to what I have been after Road to Redemption. I've been in and out of the gym every day, going for at least an hour each and not resting for even a second. While everyone was spending time with their friends and family for Christmas and New Year's, I was here, at this very gym you see before you. I was here, training both physically and mentally. I was here because I was so ashamed of myself that I couldn't regain the World Heavyweight Championship. I know now what I didn't know then of what Mr. DEDEDE was talking about heading into the Chamber. DEDEDE wasn't kidding when he said that he was on a whole another level than the last time he and I had fought one on one. That's why I've been training, so I'm prepared the next time he and I are in the ring again. Now, what kind of training I've been doing is for me to know and for everyone else --- mainly Mr. DEDEDE --- to find out. I have to say though that it isn't like any other and that I've taken it seriously. If you thought I was focused before, just imagine how focused I am now. I'm so focused that all I see is the World Heavyweight Championship and the one thing, the one person in my way, is Mr. DEDEDE. The same person who's holding it and the same person who successfully defended it against me at Road to Redemption. I don't know if you and I are ever going to settle the score between the two of us, DEDEDE. I don't know if we're ever going to get tired of beating the hell out of each other. I don't know if we're ever going to be on the same side. Because it's like we're never going to. You even said it yourself that you don't agree with everything I say and I sure as hell don't agree with everything you say. Maybe we're better off being sworn enemies. Maybe it's an endless cycle for us. Maybe it's you as the Eye of the Sky and me as the Liege of Light. You see everything and I, like an educated student, see everything too. You see from the sky, whereas I see from the light. It's as if we're alike but opposite as well. You want to know what I see, DEDEDE? I see King of Elite. I look it because that's what I've been talking about for the past couple of months. I wasn't referring to the National Extreme Championship when I said I was going to take back what's mine, I was referring to the World Heavyweight Championship and there's no bigger stage for me to than at King of Elite. Scott Diamond may think King of Elite is his event but he isn't the one who's undefeated there. I am. I successfully defended the Interwire Championship against Superior Quality 85 just a few years ago and I successfully defended the World Heavyweight Championship against Jacob Senn last year. I'm even on the poster this year, so it? It's my event. I'm the King of Extreme, King of Elite, whichever. It doesn't matter. Why? Because I don't need a crown to be the King of Extreme, Elite --- I just need to be the main event, the match of the night, week but as well as the winner. I also don't need some award to prove that I've been the best at this and that I had a damn near flawless year. I don't need the little things such as those to back up any claim I have. All I need, is a ring and an opponent. I have just that this Sunday in The Nas. I know. I know he's going to tell his millions of fans that he's going to whip my candy ass and I know he's going to ask me if I smell what he's cooking but if he has any idea what he's getting himself into, then he'd know not to. That isn't going to do him any good, especially with me as his opponent for this Sunday. I'm, as he mentioned, a former World Champion. I've been in the ring with the best and I've beaten the best. I've been at the top of this business. You know that much and you should, Nas. You should because then you know that I'm not like any opponent you've ever had. You'd know that I'm focused on what I want but what I want aside from the World Heavyweight Championship is for you too to be at your best this Sunday. Because you're going to have to be if you want to even come close to beating me. I'm not going to take anything away from you though. You're a former Tag Team Champion, a... just a former Tag Team Champion. Like I said, I'm not going to take anything away from you. I've been in this business long enough to know that isn't going to get me anywhere and it definitely isn't going to help me in our match if I'm to just ignore what you've done or what you're capable of. That's the first mistake people make. I'm not going to do that though. I like you, Nas, I really do but I can't say you have my respect when you haven't earned it just yet. It's going to take more than having some kind words and admiration for me. I admire you somewhat for wanting to be on top and a leader here in EAW because that would mean you want to be what I am. You want to have what I have. I'm everything you want to be and if you want, need this as bad as you say you do, then give me a challenge and for that I say... finally.

(Tyler Parker grins and takes another sip from his water bottle as he then walks away.)
Nasir Escobar
Post January 2nd 2015, 5:38 pm by Nasir Escobar
finally...

Finally...

FINALLY!

First of all I just wanted to say that I am truly thankful to EAW andc everything it has done for me. I hope to continue to have a growing positive relationship with the company and to continue to perform and do what I love for everyone who cares. Now getting back to your weekly scheduled program...

Finally...2014 is over with. What an fantastic year for some, and an awful year for others. The Nas has always been in the mix. Stuck in a rut. Stuck in a hole if you would. Stuck in the middle of the roster. Above the recently debuting talent. But still below the guys who have been established as big threats this year. And that is just the thing. I have not proven that I am that. No one sees me as a big threat. If I can't be a potent threat to the New Breed Title in it's champions eyes then how can I appear as a threat to any other belt? Easy answer I CAN'T! At least not like this. I am glad this year is over with. What ab bad taste the ending of my 2014 left in my mouth. I absolutely refuse to allow 2015 to be a repeat of this crap. Now I have no ill wills with Jamie O'hara. He did exactly what he said he would. I fought my hardest but it just simply was not enough. He outplayed me. Simple as that. Now my New Years Resolution was to never...ever let any opportunity pass me by like I did SO MANY last year...

That brings me to Tyler Parker. The former world champion. The former national extreme champion. What a man. What a star. A true talent in this business. A future legend for sure. His future is set in stone. He has a future here. Now it's just a matter of how badly does he truly want it. I need to not let people turn their backs to me and think I have lost my touch. Not think that I have missed my window of opportunity. As I said, redemption is coming to me. It will come in my direction. The spotlight will shine bright on me. I will not be denied any longer. A man can can only take so much disappointment before he reaches his breaking point. I cannot lose to you Tyler. I have respect for you. You have been in the ring with many legends on multiple occasions. I just simply cannot let this opporunity pass me by. This match is just what I need after the disappointment at Triple Threat. I just hope that my fans are still behind me. That they have not given up hope and moved on to another guy like Jamie or Genesis or Oasis. I need this win. I needed that New Breed Title win. But I need this even more than that now. I need to prove myself to everyone. That The Nas is not all talk. That he can back up everything that he says inside of the ring. That he is truly a future legend. That he truly does have what it takes to make it to the absolute top of this industry. 

Tyler I just cannot allow you to walk away tomorrow with a victory. My Holidays were a mixed bag of tricks. I had a good time with family and friends. But I've had dissapointment here in EAW as of late. And I know I have not shown the same devotion and passion as I did a few months ago...and that is only the fault of myself. When I said that the injury I suffered during my time teaming with Aren pushed my career back about half a year I was not lying. I have been back for about that time. Around six months. My resume as of that return hasn't been all that hot. The most impressive things I have done were win a battle royal full of mostly nobodies and put on two entertaining matches with the same guy...funny how it happens to be my former tag team partner Aren. It seems I am destined to have my best matches with him but never get a title shot against him. Either way I need this win. Oh what a beatiful start to 2015 this would be for me and my career.

Tyler I want you to bring your absolute best aswell. I would rather lose to you at your best than beat you when you are not even trying. I want to be taken seriously. I claim to be the man who commands respect, but at this rate all I sound like I am doing is crying for it. I don't want to come off as that guy. I want to be the good guy who everyone has respect for and looks up to and aspires to be like. I want to be a leader and a role model. I want to be a man who makes a difference around here. And I will one way or another. 2015 will be the year of The Nas. Redemption will be mine. One way or another...

FINALLY!

Finally...

finally...
TLA
Post January 2nd 2015, 4:19 pm by TLA
EAW WORLD TOUR: ENERO EN MEXICO

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 13 Mexican-flag

LOG 5: EL SUEÑO

(A wasted TLA is shown hanging out with his homies in the barrio as they mix purple drank and tequila like mad scientists. One of TLA's vatos pulls up Jacob Senn's most recent words on his iPhone.)

TLA: Oh great another boring lecture from Jacob Senn. I feel bad for his former bosses. The ratings must have sucked when he was champion. I am literally falling asleep listening to his obnoxious tirade of ego and condemnation. If I wanted that shit I'd go to a fucking Church and listen to some holy man preach on and on about nothing. I mean really I try to extend an olive branch to this dude and I get spat on. But that's just the kind of selfish bitch that Jacob Senn is. I can't even take this seriously no more. I tried I really did but at this rate I am going to fall asleep in the ring before I can even throw one punch. I need to get high or some shit just to talk shit about this guy. Fuck off Jacob Senn you can't beat me dawg awww hell nawh you can't cuz when The Sexual Panther goes hard there ain't nothin' harder in he way to stop it. Yo imma give it to you straight up shit talkin' no stoppin' cuz that's how I roll. Enough with the big ass white boi words and demonstrations of respect.

(TLA pounds his chest as he takes a sip of his dranquila.)

TLA: I mean my dream always be to fight. I don't give no fucks about my movies they ain't even that good. But my matches are. I steal the motherfucking show every night and EAW management should be begging me to compete in their main events cuz I always deliver. Unlike Jacob Senn who almost got pinned by El Landerson in his first official act as a member of the Dynasty roster. For real dawg, El Landerson? That shit's embarassing. I don't even know how you keep yo head up. I mean shit that's harsh. At least you kicked out you ain't ever gonna live that one down otherwise. But you right nobody's perfect and you're a perfect example of that but don't feel too down buddy you still got your memories of being a paper champion and being Zack Crash's bitch boy. I'm sure that when you go to your grave that's what you will have written on it. HERE LIES JACOB SENN. I WAS EAW WORLD CHAMPION IN 2014! REMEMBER ME PLEASE! Then TLA Jr. will come along and piss on yo grave cuz that's how we roll in the 305. 

(TLA puts a black mop over his head and does the Nazi salute.)

TLA: Look at me everyone! I'm Jacob Senn! I look like an emo teenager was raped by Hitler and think my chest hair will get me all the bitches. No wait I better put a cool logo on my t-shirt so everyone knows I'm the real deal! Breh you lame as fuck no wonder you got no friends. You all judgmental and shit. Actin' like you bad like you tough. I bet this mentality of yours would've got you laid real bad back in the Mongol Empire that you idolize. Actually I don't know because I tried to watch Marco Polo on Netflix and wanted to break my skull through my computer screen it was so boring. Not that this is any better. 

(TLA continues listening to Jacob Senn's words as he passes the blunt around the table.)

TLA: What he sayin' I ain't unique? Bitch fuck off I'm a once in a lifetime talent. I beast and feast on a nightly basis and let nobody fuck with me. Shit I'm high as fuck right now and still ain't as high as imma fly when I'm in that ring with you. You blind holmes? You think I'm generic? But you still don't even know what I'm about. I ain't about your life don't even try to compare us cuz I'm done tryin' to be chill with you. I gave you that hand and y'all tried to cut my wrist. I give no fucks about what anyone else has done or will do because I got more swag than all of them and they should be studying what TLA does in that ring if they want to succeed. Y'all just lil hoppas in my world and I'm snuffing them all out one by one. I'm a man. Imma real man unlike this poser ass actin' big like he can do shit to me. Y'all can't even touch me cuz I'm flyin' so high above you. Just try and catch me and you catch instant death cuz I ain't in no mood to play. I'm killin' haters and droppin' posers with the Miami quickness ya heard? If you ain't you gonna soon. You think you so different in that ring with your long ass move names that nobody can even pronounce cuz those words were from so fucking long ago. Like 2014 or some shit. I ain't fuckin' around with yo old ass go learn some new moves cabron. I mean I be learnin' up all this new shit nobody's even done in that ring before. I bet you can't even do with yo fat ass. Maybe you should stick to technical wrestling cuz that's just as dry as your personality. Ay you so fucking unique brah cuz you talk about conquering all your opponents nonstop. What a unique concept a wrestler that actually wants to win his matches... but wait here is the twist... AT ANY COST. That's so unique I'm not even sure I can comprehend that. Imma need a minute to recover from that whiplash.

(TLA listens to the final part of Jacob Senn's visit to Crossfit Santuario as he slowly lowers his head to the table. One of his homies jabs him in the side as he sits back up.)

TLA: What what happened I missed all that? What's even going on here?

(TLA's homie explains what happened as everyone laughs.)

TLA: I'm so done. Jacob Senn wants to judge me for not being unique enough and then goes off about all the meaningless titles he won in the past. That's nothing. I could win all of those titles even if they put all the champions against me in a Handicap Match. I'd whip all they asses and still have time to call out any other hater who wants a shot at the Franchise. See I am all about that no days off. Even now as I sip this magical potion that makes me stronger I know that Jacob Senn is probably sitting up in his fancy hotel telling room service about all of the different titles he won. Ese I'd rather go through photo albums with mi abuela then listen to you run off your resume. Cuz this ain't a job to me. This is life. This is as real as it gets and you don't respect that? Then I got no respect for you and yo supremecist ass. You wanna see TLA humbled and revering you playa? Iight I revere how soft your hair looks. Wey you gonna have to let me know what product you use. I'm gonna have to touch that when I'm in the ring with you. Just don't think I'm comin' on to you cuz The Sexual Panther don't swing that way. I ain't gonna be beaten, battered, or conquered cuz I ain't one of your ex-girlfriends. I respect bitches too much for that. I respect bitches more than I respect Jacob Senn at this point cuz I'm playing his game now. All 'bout TLA you thought you wanted to get in the ring with me before? You gonna have to wait cuz the Franchise of Dynasty only wrestles when he feels like it. In fact a legend like myself only steps foot into that ring when he is damn good and ready. So I will meet you on Dynasty. Not like you got the balls to come find me before that. You want to talk about disrespect? How's that for disrespect? BITCH.

(TLA gives the finger to the camera before he passes out on the table and fine ass Mexican bitches pick him up and carry him away.)
That Self Hi-Five Guy
Post January 2nd 2015, 4:16 pm by That Self Hi-Five Guy

BANG!

(The camera opens up to Donny relaxing on the beach beer in one hand cigar in the other)

Yo! It's me,it's me,it's good old Double D and here I am at Huntington State Beach relaxing at the beach.You've probably been wondering why i have been so quiet lately? Well you see,I needed to clear my head and not let both Team Dynasty's and The Nas' losses get into my head.Because,when I saw who my opponent was this Sunday I have to admit...I felt...pretty excited to be able to have a one on one match with someone who will UNDOUBTEDLY give me a challenge.

Aren...you have the makings of being both my toughest challenger yet and a cornerstone of EAW,your performances at the Awards Show and at Road to Redemption were some of the most memorable of those FPV's and you are the National Elite Champion you have the potential to be one of the EAW greats.

But you're not the only one with an aspiration like that...you see,I myself aspire to become someone synonymous with EAW I want to embody the core values and beliefs of ELITE and the only way I could ever hope to do that is to beat you this Sunday.I expect to fight you and beat you at your best because you yourself will be getting the best,from me.

What's funny when I think back to it is that you yourself were a tag team partner of The Nas at one point...not only that...but you even won tag team gold with him and you two were the only winners of the Young Lions Tag Team Cup back when NEO existed whereas,I have been teaming with the Nas for a month now and we've won the first and only match we have fought as a team so far.

However,those were merely facts from the past...this is a new year and a new chance for me,Aren you actually thought that for a single solitary second that Donny Diamond had lost his touch?! Aren...I am like fine wine...a breed long lost...a man who never decreases in quality but simply gets better in quality.

This Sunday,Aren,I'm gonna take my opportunity to put the EAW locker room on notice,because you're soon gonna learn that Donny Diamond is unlike anything you've EVER encountered before or will ever encounter AGAIN.Because there's a certain move that I possess that though many of the greats have used it...nobody...and I mean NOBODY does it like me!

If you blink you might just miss it,watch where you're going and I might just hit it,look to your left and look to your right because one thing is for sure about Donny Diamond and that's that nothing is for sure.

Because whether you're ready or not here comes THE DIAMOND CUTTER!!!

FEEL! THE! BANG!

Last edited by That Self Hi-Five Guy on January 2nd 2015, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next