Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post November 20th 2014, 10:59 pm by Guest
Shock Value #3
Close But No Cigar

** Lonliness has always been a friend of Lochlan. It waits and hovers around his mind and soul. Then when the timing is right, it comes along like it has a present. The present is the constant reminder that he isn't truly alone. Lonliness is his friend. Since you've all met Lochlan Rossdale. You have come to know a little bit about his upbringing, his trainer, and his long childhood friend. (Ralph and Lorraine) Lochlan started out as a good guy. The true face of wrestling. Always staying late for autographs. Taking time out of his personal meals in public or any other personal time he has to meet and chat with a fan. He wanted to be liked. It was important for him. Lochlan was your classic... work hard, be yourself and you'll get far kind of guy. What happened? What in the hell has happened? **

** As we now know, Lochlan is somewhat far removed from this mind set. He's become fairly selfish. He still cares about the kids and what they think. He'll still sign something or take a picture with a young fan, to be polite. He no longer enjoys this though. He does it to be nice. Before he would be pleasant because he was a nice guy. One of the good guys. His obsession with the New Breed title amoung other things has made him a different person. A stronger person. The changing point was that Lochlan knew that Elite Wrestling would always win out. This movement is strong and vibrant. People like O'Hara, Collin Lightening, Savage and most of the roster on Voltage need weapons in order to enhance what they lack in skill. Technical skill. That is the truth of the matter. So Lochlan took a chair one night on Voltage and smacked the shit out of Jamie O'Hara. Message sent, enjoy the fallout was the words of the night. Lochlan could of put down O'Hara that night without a chair, but the mockish way to use a weapon, in his own fucked up way to join Quality Control was perfect. Just perfect. The irony was briliant. Ever since joining Quality Control, Lochlan could fucking care less about what the fans want to see. They won't see weapons in Lochlan's matches. Not by Lochlan's choices. Using a weapon on O'Hara in turning to join QC was just golden. Ask Midas Matt. **

** To be clear about Lochlan and where he stands... he's a changed man. He's dedicated more than ever, but the main difference is that he's more cynical, more vicious (See Drew Stevenson's leg) and less aware of what people think. He's loyal to Y2Impact and Elite Wrestling. Skilled wrestlers win. Clowns with tools of ignorance don't. Lochlan Rossdale is almost to the point of no return. He'll do whatever it takes to put those in their rightful places. (See Diana) He enjoys those that come at him in full stride. It's easier to counter that way. Over aggression is a weakness, calculated tactics are not. O'Hara as been marginalized for weeks. The time is now. **

** The scene opens up in a bar. The EAW camera crew has been enjoying their no limit access to Lochlan these past few days. It's very dim. Almost looks as if candles are lit. It's too dim really. The clatter of glasses and mild chatter ring throughout the bar. It seats maybe 30 people, in the back of the bar there's a corner table that would normally seat 4 people. It just has one. Lochlan flickers a light from a lighter. The EAW crew of 2 men walk towards him. They couldn't find him until now. There's a couple tvs on the wall playing hockey. It's actually showing the end of the Ottawa Senators/Nashville Predators game. Lochlan has his Daniel Alfredsson jersey on, hair is in a pony tail and he's looking quite relaxed. The camera crew very slowly make their way over. **

Camera Man: We should use a spot light overhead.

Lochlan: No you're not going to do that. This is my fucking right. I gave you access.

Camera Man: Alright whatever you say dude. You ready to do this? I didn't know you started smoking.

Lochlan: I do not smoke. This lighter was already here. Someone with poor treatment of their body left this here. I was trying to signal you idiots to get over here. I've been waiting for about 15 minutes or so. What took so long?

Camera Man: Sorry Lochlan, we've been at the front up there. We thought you weren't here.

Lochlan: Whatever. Lets do this. I will be having a drink though. Get me a Molson Canadian.

Camera Man: Sure thing. Be right back. Try not to piss him off.

Camera Man 2: Um yeah.

** The Camera dude goes to get Lochlan 2 Molson Canadian beers. He comes back and sets them on the oak table. It's an older bar, but still quite nice. Not a slum, but not high end. Just a nice bar anyone could go to. It has a pleasant smell surprisingly. The bottle clack as the camera man sets them down on the table. He gently slides them over to Lochlan. **

Camera Man: Alright. Rolling in three, two... (Points finger)

Lochlan Rossdale: Jamie. We're just going to have to point out some things to you. And the rest of the world that has any sense. I've basically beaten you. The bell saved you. I'll not say it again. You have to be weak going into this match at Shock Value. You have to be. I've fucked you up time and time again. I've beaten you in a tag match, I've gotten the better end of you overall. That is certain. I've smashed your ass with a chair when I joined the greatest... fucking stable of all time. Quality Control. I don't need them to back me! You got your electric ropes you damn fool. You don't need any other weapons. Hell you won't be able to get outside the ropes to get any anyways. If you do... they will come for you, and I'll smoke you out again. All of our encounters have always had you looking nervous, fairly quiet. There's still good in you. That good is gone in me.

LR: What really burns me is that you really believe I'm just this overrated... loon. Couldn't be farther from that. I am Elite. Elite Wrestling is taking this place over. Weapons are non sense. So soak it all up O'Hara. Cling to what stability you have left. The past few weeks have made you look so fucking hollow. You're a hollow man. That is clear. You know this. You've shown us that. After all the pain I've put you through... you are definitely hurting coming into this match. Hell just my presence alone was enough to fuck you up against Sephiroth. You lost. You act like using Diana as an example was classless? I don't care what you think. What any of these people think. They might not like me so much anymore... but they pay to see skill. They pay to see Elite. Quality Control is Elite. We are the future. Just watch the parade stroll right on by O'Hara. If you're not with us, you're against us. Simple as that. 

LR: You talk about the past not mattering? The past repeats itself. I've beaten you down so badly the bell saved you. So please save it. Just save it. Stop pumping your deflated ego up with fake air. I deserve to be here. I am the future of EAW. You gave me a rematch you fool because you had to. I exposed you on Voltage just one month ago. Don't you remember? You were exposed to the world. You were damn lucky to survive that. Then I accepted your "take the high road" offer for a title rematch with a chair shot to your fucking head. You hear but you don't listen. That is your problem.

LR: Look. Enough is enough. This all ends at Shock Value. I'll show the world that I'm far more technical than you. I have more pride and dedication than you. I've taken you to the edge, and in the end... you'll fall short. It's so fucking clear to me. Why can't you see it? I know. Because you live through an Illusion. You always have. Take it as it comes. Relive the past, because it's going to get worse for you. The title you hold is mine. It is mine. Polish it up for me. Show me that respect at least. This match will not be a walk in the park. It won't be. I do expect to handle you fairly well though. In the end. You just don't have enough to beat me. You're a close but no cigar kind of guy. Close just doesn't cut it.

** Lochlan gets up, and breaks both of his now empty Molson bottles against the wall. Walks out and throws the bartender a 20.00 to cover the mess. Nothing can stop Lochlan now. He's made his point. He has prepared for this. It will be now or never. Brace yourself. The time is now. **
Zach Genesis
Post November 20th 2014, 8:34 pm by Zach Genesis
CHAPTER 6 - TIMING
(Showdown Promo)

"I'm a human machine, laced with hidden disease…" - "Flesh Into Gear" by CKY

Timing? Timing is key. Timing is everything. Every single little moment in life, that we plan for, wait for, anticipate for, try to get through? It all comes down to timing. Hell, I'll even go one further, I dare say it just doesn't come down to timing, it all comes down…to a matter of seconds. It's funny how one second can magically change everything right? How things can go from absolutely fucking amazing to absolutely fucking terrible in a second. Your life flashing before your eyes…disappearing away from you…gone…just. like. THAT.

This time 6 years ago, it was back in the SWS, the Southern Wrestling Syndicate. Wrestling a match against some new powerhouse kid (you know the kind, big muscle, no charisma), called Aaron Murdoch. 6 foot 7, 280 pounds, you know, the kind of guy that thinks the best way to solving every problem is just to smash his way through it. Anyway this kid was green as a pod of peas, which means he doesn't know how to wrestle, doesn't know how to sell but the worst part about it? He doesn't know how to perform moves properly.

Anyway it was this kid's debut after spending only one month in wrestling school, and his trainer some hack of a former star declares that this kid Aaron is, "the future" of this business so surprise, surprise, I've been asked to go against in his first match. Management asked me if I was okay with this and in a split second I said, "Sure, I'll wrestle this kid!" but at the same time in just one second I could have decided, "no, the kid's not experienced enough", and with a second's difference…well…I might have never broken my goddamn neck.

So in the ring now of this match. Things were going okay he can do the basics…UNTIL he decided for some fucking reason to powerbomb me. Now that's okay HOWEVER he also realised that halfway through the move he wasn't going to have the strength to lift me up. So yeah I flipped to try and take the move but he realised he couldn't do it so instead of…oh I don't fucking know realising he couldn't do it so wait for me to land on the ground but he tries TO DO THE MOVE ANYWAY, FALLS OVER AND PLANTS ME HEAD FIRST DIRECTLY ON THE CANVAS. 

The second my head hit the canvas I tried not to scream out in pain, but I did. Of course him being green and not knowing what was going on he thought I was "selling it" and tried to pick me up but I kicked him away, still clutching my neck. The ref knew what was going on and signalled to the back, I was stretchered away, 14 months of rehab, blah blah blah, you know the rest. Point is what I mean here in this situation? Is that TIMING is everything. All it took was a matter of seconds for me to break my neck. All it took was a matter of seconds and the move could have been avoided…the match could have been avoided…

Likewise how this week's edition of Showdown like last week's was a "Beat The Clock" situation. This time against Bryan Rodgers…three times I've faced you man and you know what? I respect you. You're a boxer, and that's gotta be a tough job and now you're making the transition into wrestling so major props there BUT you're going to realise that this is a wrestling ring not a boxing ring. The boxing ring might be your turf, but the wrestling ring? The very space that I've sacrificed my body too? The art form that I have and will devote my entire life to perfecting? That's my ground. My home. My hell…but it's where I belong.

And in this whole, "Beat The Clock" game? I can guarantee that I will be victorious, because facts are facts Rodgers. Since coming here in EAW? I've yet to be pinned and I've yet to be submitted. And I sure as hell am going to keep it that way. Beat The Clock? A matter of seconds once again my man. Hell the entire concept comes down to seconds! If you get ahead in the rankings, and if you pin your opponent…or submit them just ONE SECOND FASTER than them? 

You win. You get your title shot. You're heading to RTR '14 to compete in the Elimination Chamber…the Devil's Playgroundto compete for the richest prize in the game. The EAW Answers World Championship…because no matter how hard you push yourself if you don't give it your all, and if you don't do it because you have no passion…and MOST IMPORTANTLY if you DON'T DO IT because you don't possess the drive and momentum to succeed!? OR GET YOUR HANDS ON THAT TITLE!? Then you WON'T WIN THE MATCH. PERIOD. You WON'T WIN THE BEAT THE CLOCK CHALLENGE. PERIOD. And you DON'T EVEN DESERVE it in the first place either.

So yeah? Summary of this here today? TIMING. IS. EVERYTHING. All it takes is just three seconds - that is the difference between you winning…and you losing…but you combine that with the fact that this has now become a "Beat The Clock" contest? Second are just so…so more…important. THREE SECONDS will pin someone but if you are one second to slow? Then it doesn't matter. You've lost. You might have won the match or been on the road to winning the match but you still lost overall. Because I know timing is important. So when we officially head in to Alaska this weekend, I'm going to keep one eye on you and one eye one the clock my friend and trust me Bryan Rodgers I'm not just going to beat you…I'm going to beat you as fast as I possibly and humanly can. So Bryan? Make sure seatbelt is fastened on…because in Anchorage? It's going to be one…wild…ride.

"You live in fear of being something you didn't want to…"
Cage.
Post November 20th 2014, 7:42 pm by Cage.
What do you see when you look into these eyes? You probably see a mercenary, maybe you think that Diamond Cage only does work for the people who pay him, or maybe in this case gives him World Championship promises that well is all he ever works for. That isn't the case, I look at it as other people trying their luck, Zack Crash tried his luck at Territorial Invasion, he is playing a dangerous game, a dangerous game with a dangerous man. I told him not to fuck me over, and what does he do, he fucks me over, I told DDD not to fuck me over, and he fucks me over, now if I have to set this company ablaze or stab myself with railroad spikes like some pretend emo wannabe jackass for people to realize that I am not playing around, I won't stoop that low because unlike others I know deep down that as great as I am at playing this game, someone is always right there above me playing this game to perfection. I was preparing on fighting Hades at the Showdown Super-show, and damn it I was more prepared than the main event of Justified Reckoning 2012, I was more prepared than Grand Rampage 2013 and 2014, hell I was even more prepared than my Pain for Pride classic with Starr Stan. And damn it in all of those matches, I always put on a performance that would leave people talking. And damn it I am tired of that, I am sick of this shit. I am sick of dealing with Zack Crash, I am sick of being in a company that is just filled with politics more than ever. I am sick and tired of being downgraded like I don't have more than enough fire power and intensity left in my tank that would last me ten more years, and in those ten years I would still be fucked over. Maybe since I haven't been talking to you folks you probably look at me, like I am easy pickings, like I still won't set myself on fire in an attempt to set you on fire. Like I still won't take all the punishment you have to deliver just to deliver the final blow to get the victory. Well newsflash for anyone who thinks something remotely close to that, I haven't been pinned in an EAW ring, whether it be live events, broadcast or even Free Per Views, since Grand Rampage 2014. I am more deserving than Mr. Cash in the Vault himself, I am more deserving than Devan Dubian, I am more deserving than anyone you put before me to be the champion. Funny story, when I first came to EAW the Voltage brand was my home, this is where the bullshit started to be honest with you, I had groups like Generation Next and my own best friend Pyrite stabbing me in the back, and then I beat Pyrite and I am the one sent off Voltage? I am kicking Moonlight Predator's ass, yet I don't get my deserved Elite title shot? But he is spending main event money and I am here bottom feeding at Cash in the Vault losing to guys who don't even give a fuck about what they are doing like Eddie Mack. 

Maybe quitting was an option, maybe I should have packed my bags and leave, maybe I should have burned every pair of wrestling boots I have in my closet, but I didn't. Something told me that my day will come, everyone is telling me “In due time” and then I keep hearing, “2013 will be your year” it's 2014 now, “2014 will be your year” we are almost at the end of this fucking year and I haven't been given the fair championship title match I deserve. But moving on, Xavier said something I found real cute, he said “I may not know what runs through DC's mind, but I know what he is capable of” Son let me tell you, if you don't know what runs through this fucking head and what keeps me up at night, you do not know what I am capable of, you damn sure do not know what I am capable in matches like this because well... IT'S A FIRST TIME EVER! And I love first time ever things, like my first time ever divorce I'm dealing with now, my first time ever Electric Death Match, so what am I capable of Xavier? Am I capable of fucking up? Trusting the wrong people, because that seems to be what I am known for nowadays, my whole career was an empty promise, yours filled with promises, everyone praising you. Dark Demon creating that fire that has been burning your ass every since and has made you think you have worked hard. I've been carrying this company on MY BACK! My three years, puts Mr. DEDEDE's years in this company to shame. No one has done what I have done and walked the path I have walked and I love it, I love getting up after failure, I mean yeah it sucks. But I love it, because you can knock me down. You can't keep me down, it's always been like that you know, they always try to keep a bad guy down. I'm willing to die Xavier, are you? Are you willing to die? Because I always step in this ring prepared to die. Because that is the only way I'll be satisfied leaving an EAW ring, dead. And if it happens at Shock Value, so be it. We can burn together, but I'll make sure you die first Xavier, see when a guy like Demon said he was going to kill or do this, no one really believed him, well I sure as hell didn't. The guy can barely deal with women, but when a guy like Diamond Cage says he's going to do something it comes to fruition. It is truth, see Xavier I don't think you understand the levity of the situation you are in. To hell with your briefcase, I just want to get a good look at the “future” the guy whose suppose to be carrying EAW while I am his understudy when he can't make one of the shows and wants to move on to something else in his career. Maybe the future should run through Diamond Cage, because I am the present, and if god is my witness I'll sure as hell be the future. Xavier you basically said you are going to kick my ass at Shock Value, you? Have my head on a stick? In what fucking universe will that ever be an image any of these people will see? Xavier if it is my fault as to why I am not the World Champion, why'd you join Team Crash in the first place? Why'd you kiss my ass in your little cheap promos as to why I am one of the guys you are fighting for when you joined Team Crash? See hypocritical young bitches like you are the reason this world is going to shit. You were all like “Guys like DC deserve this and that” YOU WERE ONE OF THE PEOPLE KISSING MY ASS, JUST LIKE ZACK WAS KISSING MY ASS! So you are a hypocrite too, just like Dark Demon, why am I so surprised. Xavier you talk a lot, you are biting off more than you can chew, and really I don't blame you, maybe you are on of these young punks who think since I haven't been talking lately and caring about any of my actions that maybe I can't keep up with you. At Shock Value I want you to watch, and feel me out perform you, and show you why I am the best and hardest working man in this industry today. I realized that you only use me to make you look better, I take offense to that, you will be an excuse, but I promise you Xavier, you'll be an excuse I eradicate for good. IF I HAVE TO DIE, THEN LET ME DIE IN A WRESTLING RING! Because that is what I am, a wrestler, I'm not an EAW extremist, I'm unlike anything you've ever seen or ever had to deal with and I hope to god you underrate me, I hope to god you walk in with a shit eating grin, feeling untouchable, like a bag of money brother. Feel great, I'll be the dark cloud, I'll be misery, agony, pain and suffering all wrapped up in one little ball and I'll serve it to you cold, and then once you get the shitty taste out of your mouth. You'll become humble and realize that was the best shit you've ever had in your life, you needed it man, it made you realize that maybe your shit does stink. Maybe you do deserve to be at the back of the line, while I am in the front like I should be. Hell man, I haven't been beaten since Grand Rampage 2014, and even the guy who beat me needed three others to leave the arena with that championship. I've been shocked before Xavier, did you watch Territorial Invasion 2013? I took out an entire Riot Squad, can you just imagine what I can do when it's just one guy I really can't stand. God I would just LOVE to be in your shoes!
Nasir Escobar
Post November 20th 2014, 5:09 pm by Nasir Escobar
Shock Value Promo 2

finally...

Finally...

FINALLY!

[[The camera opens up to The Nas and Roy Simmons strategizing for The Nas's battle royal at Shock Value.]]

Roy: Okay son, lemme tell'ya from experiance. I have been in countless battle royals in my day, and I've won quite a few of them! You see forming aliances and keeping a low profile during the match are tride and true tactics in order to help you pick up the big win, but remember to watch your back because you never know when someone might turn on you. So always stay three steps ahead of the rest of the pack and make sure if anyone is double crossing anyone throughout the night that it is you and not any of them. Got that boy?

Nas: Right pops. Now ya see, The Nas says he heard what Zach Genesis as well as Mustafa and Pantera had to say. Now is The Nas honestly surprised that Mustafa and Pantera are running their damn mouths? Of course he isn't. You see what The Nas says is that he's gonna make this very simple for you two dimwitted piece's of trash. The Nas is going to enter the battle royal as the best man, and he will leave the battle royal as the best man. As simple as that. The Nas is going to have his hand raised high as he inhales the electricity and takes in that moment which will be simply spectacular. Now The Nas has absolutely no idea as to why you are going on about why you are going into this deep description of his name's meaning. Yes that is correct, the name Nasir means "One who gives great help." Congradu-damn-lations, what the hell do you want a gold sticker?! The Nas says it DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU KNOW WHAT HIS NAME MEANS! However the meaning of his name itself is VERY important for BOTH of you two to keep in the back of your minds. Yes The Nas gives great help. But not in the way you two jabronies forsee it. Oh and don't get your panties in a bunch you prisses. The Nas is going to give you great help aswell. He is going to help you by showing you, the light. Pantera Negra. You need GAWD in your life, and good for you he wants to enlighten you as well. You see Mustafa, what you fail to realise is that I am these people's choice. They want me to win this match more than any other man participating in it! You can talk all you want and make all the cheap put downs all you want but The Nas says he just doesn't give a damn! That's souly because come 24 hours...times up.

Roy: My son is gonna whoop your little representative good! He'll give him a good old fashioned ass kicking just like I used to give boys like him back in the day. Ya see I'm a highly qualified and decorated superstar in history. I know every word of what I speak to Nasir here for a fact because everything I tell him and teach him I have gone through or seen others go through back when I was in his shoes. Mustafa how could you possibly help out Pantera Negra on that kind of level. The answer is easy, you CAN'T! But I'll tell you what my boy Nas can and WILL DO! He's going to win this Shock Collar Battle Royal BY ANY MEANS NESSESARY!

The Nas: Haha If ya smell what The Nas is cookin.

[[The Nas gives a cheap smirk to the camera as Roy pats his son on the chest and mouths words into his ear as the camera fades.]]

FINALLY!

Finally...

finally...
StarrStan
Post November 20th 2014, 4:48 pm by StarrStan
Norman, I’m glad you are finally feeling some pride in yourself. Your proud of your recent accomplishments. Normally, you should be proud of what you’ve accomplished in the past few weeks. A win over me? OF COURSE! What man wouldn’t be proud of that? What creature wouldn’t put that at the top of his accomplishments? I’d put that at the top of your list, Norman, because it is the best you are ever going to get. Your hot streak is going to come to screeching halt. You qualifying for the elimination chamber at Road to Redemption will mean NOTHING, because you won’t even make it to the free-per-view. You won’t even make it out of Arizona. I told you we are leaving RAGNAROK for dead in the scorching deserts of Arizona. That is where your “hot” streak will be put out. You think the electric currents will jump start your career even further, but by the time the currents stop there won’t even be a pulse left in your body. Your rotting corpse will have nothing left inside but the echoing sounds of Peter before the currents finally surge out of your body. You’ve got your mind too far in the future. You can see yourself finally getting to that ultimate success, but I’m pulling you away from it once again. This time you won’t even make it to your world title match. I pulled the Answers World Championship away from you at Territorial Invasion, and I’m pulling your career, no your life, away from you at Shock Value.

Maybe to you, Norman, they are your brothers. Maybe you actually see your fellow members of RAGNAROK as your “friends.” Maybe you are just too naive. Maybe you are just too stupid to see reality. Sure, you’re an “okay person,” but what would Peter say if you were put in-between your “brothers?”  You think I’m such an evil person, a self-centered individual, but you can’t even control yourself. At least I can choose my actions. When I’ve stabbed people in the back, and yes I have time and time again, I did it at my own will. I chose what was more important to me over certain individuals in my past. Devan and Brian are my brothers, DESPITE our pasts. A little history lesson, Norm, Brian used to be known as the masked lucha extremist Viper.  He came to Extreme Answers Wrestling and I was immediately paired with me. I taught him the ultimate lesson his first night in the company; trust no one. I betrayed him and left him for the wolves. Devan Dubian, he was my protégé, faction member, and even my best friend. I betrayed him without a second thought, and I was the man that stood in front of his potential world title victory. I’m a very bad, bad man. They should hate me for my actions. Somethings, however, are more important. What me and Devan went through only made our bond stronger. Every time we stepped in the ring against one another we put on match of the year quality matches. He is still my best friend. Brian and I are the two most elite wrestlers in this company. We have a respect for one another that goes far beyond any of our pasts. We don’t just have a loyalty to one another now, we have a common goal. All three of us want RAGNAROK gone. All three of us will do whatever it takes to make sure it happens. Sure, the three of you creatures share a common goal, a common interest in money, and maybe even a common feeling of satisfaction standing amongst other “monsters” like yourself. Despite what Norman tries to think though, none of you can make rational decisions. As good as Norman tries to be, Peter will always control his nice little weak mind. Psycho Brody’s mind will always be a loss cause in and of itself. Just like Norman, there is only one “person” that controls this creature. Dr. Vance. If you don’t count the shit-stained teddy bear Brody carries around, Brody and Norman are one in the same, just the “man” that controls Brody is actually visible. But do you think either of those men give a damn about your “friendships” or “brotherhood.”  If they are willing to basically resort to slavery to get what they want, I don’t think they care whether they get a Christmas card from Lannister this year. Whether or not they show up to Thanksgiving at the Hellion Swamp. They only care about their own intentions. Which brings me to the only thing Lannister cares about, the only reason he gathered either of you, to make money. To make money. Sure the Angel of Debt was rolling in cash working on his own, but he saw big bucks when he added your two names to the list. Tell me, do you think there is a price for Lannister to sit out our match at Shock Value? Is there an even steeper price to leave RAGNAROK and join ELITE? What price would it take for Lanny to forget about all the blood he’s spilled the past few months and the spill the blood of his own. You don’t have to worry about that now, I’d much rather bury the German with the other beasts at Shock Value, but I’ll just let that thought slither into your “circle of trust.”

I was never implying there’d be a stipulation that RAGNAROK would have to disband following a loss on Saturday. I was implying that would just be a side effect of the loss, considering NONE of the members of RAGNAROK would be able to wrestle period following the match. To expect total domination, Norman, is simply idiotic. I don’t care what you want or hope for. I don’t care what the “simulations” tell us. This is going to be a blood bath. Brian Daniels has beaten Lannister. Devan Dubian has beaten Psycho Brody. I’ve beaten you in the past, and even when you defeated me out in the ocean, our match was said to have stolen the show. Why do you think Shock Value will be any different? You think we’ve gone to war for months on end just to lay down in High Voltage? I think you’d be smart enough to know that this match will be more hellacious than any of our past meetings. It’s not about being flashy or putting on a 5 star match, but if that what comes from doing whatever it takes to see the complete and utter destruction of RAGNAROK, that’s what the people are going to get to see. When we’re inside that electrified structure we will be in our world. But remember there will be thousands of people around us watching, intrigued in the outcome. The whole world will be watching our little world in High Voltage. The whole world will watch the fall of RAGNAROK, in shocking fashion.
Post November 20th 2014, 12:11 pm by Guest
SHOCK VALUE PR0M0 #1

[Our scene opens up unto a setting unlike any we’ve seen before involving Psycho Brody and his doctor Erik Vance.  The room is small and rectangular, made of white tiles, and a one-way view window adorning one side of the wall.  Vance stands in the center of the room, his back turned, blocking out what he is doing, but we can hear the sounds of something locking and tightening.  When he finally finishes and moves aside, we finally notice that what he was doing was strapping Psycho Brody into what is clearly an old fashioned looking electric chair.  At this point, it becomes obvious that this room must be some form of execution observation.  Vance reaches into his lab coat and extracts a clipboard, pen, and jots down a few quick notes.]  

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 26 Article-2239569-163D122D000005DC-878_634x777

Dr. Erik Vance:  Well then Mr. Brody, now that you’re all strapped in and comfortable, are you ready to proceed with our session?

[Brody moves his arms and legs as if trying to struggle against his restraints, but his expression is one of an excited child preparing for a treat.]

Psycho Brody:  Can we finally play the game?  It’s my favorite game in the whole world!

[Vance laughs as one might do toward a precocious child.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  I know it is Mr. Brody, and yes we’re about to play.  But before we do, just to make sure, do you remember the rules?

[Brody adopts a look to extreme concentration.]

Psycho Brody:  I do!  You ask me questions, and every time I give a good answer…YOU GIVE ME A SHOCK!!!

Dr. Erik Vance:  Correct.  And what happens if you give a bad answer?

[Brody’s expression drops.]

Psycho Brody:  Nothing!

Dr. Erik Vance:  Correct again!  You’re such a smart boy.  Well then…shall we begin?

[Vance flips through the papers, looking for the best question to start off with from his prepared list.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  Ahhh, here’s a good one!  What is the greatest pain a man can feel?

Psycho Brody:  SHOCKING!!!

Dr. Erik Vance:  Correct!

[Vance takes an odd remote contraption from a pocket with a large dial in the middle.  He takes the dial and turns it slightly.  There is the faint sound of something powering up, and Brody’s body begins to convulse lightly.  After a few seconds, Vance turns back the dial and Brody stops shaking.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  That was an easy one.  Now can you tell me why shocking is the worse pain a man can feel?

Psycho Brody:  Because pain is fun when you can’t see where it comes from! 

[Vance shakes his head in disappointed, and looks for a new question.  Uncertainty clouds Brody’s face, and he begins to fight against his restraints.]

Psycho Brody:  I was right wasn’t I?  Give me the shocks!  I SAID GIVE ME THE SHOCKS!!!  PLEASE!!!

Dr. Erik Vance:  Only when you answer a question correctly.  You know the rules Mr. Brody now please calm down.  The CORRECT answer was because electricity can not only do damage to the exterior body, but the internal body as well, damaging organs, muscles, and even nerves.

[Brody looks confused, clearly not following any of this lecture.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  In fact, if enough electricity is applied to certain parts of the brain, you could even alter a human’s personality entirely.  Perhaps even…drive them insane!

[Brody brightens up at this comment.]

Psycho Brody:  Insane!  Does that mean I get to drive Elite insane in our match at Shock Value!  Can I?  PLEEEEEEEEEASSSSSEEEE?

Dr. Erik Vance:  We’ll talk about that later Mr. Brody.  For now, lets just stick to my questions.  Next question…does shocking hurt you?

Psycho Brody:  NOOOOOO!!!!

[Vance takes the dial and turns it a little farther this time.  Brody’s body shakes with greater violence than before, until Vance turns the dial back once more.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  That was another easy one.  But why does shocking not hurt you?

Psycho Brody:  Because being shocked is fun!

Dr. Erik Vance:  Sorry Mr. Brody, but that is incorrect.

Psycho Brody:  NOOOO!!!  Shocking is fun!  I gave the right answer!  So shock me!  SHOCK ME!!!

Dr. Erik Vance:  It is NOT the correct answer Mr. Brody!  Being shocked does not hurt you because I have treated you to shock treatment in numerous sessions, thus making you immune to its effects.  It cannot affect you like it can ordinary men!  It cannot alter your brain because it is too strong for that.  Only the weak-minded men can have the brains affected as such.  And you’re stronger than the physical pain it can induce.

[Brody looks dejected at having been denied his pleasure, but seems to accept Vance’s explanation.  He bows his head in a sign of submission to Vance’s logic.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  Next…why am I recording this session?

[Brody looks as if this question was unexpected and very hard for him to comprehend.  When he finally answers, he speaks slowly, as though he is considering his answer even as he speaks it.]

Psycho Brody:  Because…you want…to…show EA– I mean Elite…how much better I am…than them?

[Vance smiles.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  Correct.

[He turns the dial, and again Brody is hit with a new wave of electricity running through his body.  The scent of burnt hair and flesh hang in the air as Vance turns to chair off.  Brody hangs against his restraints now, looking ready to pass out.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  I want them to see how useless the main element and weapon of this FPV will be against you!  I want them to understand that for you, there is no fear in this match!  Every shock you feel will be like a feather tickling you, while all they have to look forward to is their fear!  They will be surrounded by an electrical cage, knowing that any misstep could result in a painful shock to their system.  And they will also face the fear of knowing a precise shock could either paralyze any one of their limbs, or even make them more like you!  This fear will cripple them!  They won’t be able to move, won’t be able to think!  They will know the horrible fear of being locked up like an animal, just as you once did.

[Brody’s head sways from side to side, and it is unsure how much of that speech Brody took in.  Brody mutters softly to himself as his head goes back and forth.]

Psycho Brody:  Insaaaaane!  Let me driiiive theeeem insaaaaane!

Dr. Erik Vance:  Next question…is Elite better than RAGNAROK?

[Brody is revitalized at this question.  He nearly jumps out of the chair as he screams his answer at the top of his lungs.]

Psycho Brody:  NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

[After a briefer round of shocks, Vance continues.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  Why not?

Psycho Brody:  Because the voices say they aren’t?

Dr. Erik Vance:  Any other reasons?

Psycho Brody:  Because their sanity makes them weak!  WEAK!!!

[Brody is rewarded for his correct answers.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  Correct!  Because they’re sane they fear cages.  It’s human nature to fear the idea of being confined in any form or for any length of time.  But you’re different Mr. Brody.  You’ve been caged most of your life.  You were born of this cruel society and its persecution of anyone who doesn’t fit the norm.  But as with most struggles, this has made you stronger.  You have seen the cages this world tries to erect around others, and you have torn them down.  Now you don’t fear cages.  Because in the end, you will break fear of them!  Nothing can hold you back.  But their chains will drag down Elite!  They aren’t strong enough break free like you did Mr. Brody.  They may not have suffered the way you have Mr. Brody, but they have come to rely because they think it keeps them safe.  Now those protective cages have betrayed them, because this Saturday, all those cages will do is keep them from escaping your wrath.  

Psycho Brody:  I’M NOT LOCKED IN HERE WITH THEM!!!  THEY’RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH ME!!!!

Dr. Erik Vance:  Indeed they are.  Now tell me…what makes RAGNAROK strong?

Psycho Brody:  We’re a family!

Dr. Erik Vance:  And a family is what?

Psycho Brody:  UNITED!!!

Dr. Erik Vance:  Yes!  A family is united!  And ever since RAGNAROK was formed, you, Mr. Lannister, and Mr. Hellion have been united in your dominance of EAW!  Tag Team Champions, multiple MVE winners in back to back weeks, you three have dominated EAW in a way that has not been seen in years.  And what has Elite done compared to RAGNAROK?

Psycho Brody:  NOTHING!!!

Dr. Erik Vance:  Nothing!  Their alliance came only out of a fear of RAGNAROK.  But this does not make them great, nor does it make them united.  They are like scared little children, seeking the security of others to keep from having to face the monsters in the closet alone.  But Elite will soon learn that, just like the monsters of children’s fantasies, the fear they feel, the fear they try to suppress only gives the monsters more strength.  And then they’ll grow up, and have to deal with the monsters of reality.  Only these monsters are the same!  Whether in their nightmares or in their waking hours, you and RAGNAROK are the monsters that will haunt Elite forever!  Either that, or they can finally give into their truer nature, and join the army of the insane.  They can become the cure for all the sickening sanity in the world.  But even then, they’ll only be proving our point.  That the only sanity in this world…

Psycho Brody:  …IS INSANITY!!!   

[Brody bounces in his chair, practically giddy with glee.  Vance smiles proudly at Brody as he puts away his clipboard.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  Well Mr. Brody, those are all the questions I have for you right now.  And guess what…you won!

Psycho Brody:  YIPPPEEEE!!!

[As his final reward for completing the game, Vance turns the dial as far as he can go with killing Brody.  Brody’s body shakes with frightening vigor, as smoke begins to rise from the chair.  Vance finally shuts the entire machine down, and Brody slumps over to one side, having finally passed out from the pain.  Vance examines his patient before turning to the camera to deliver one final, chilling message.]

Dr. Erik Vance:  Shocking…ain’t it?

[Fade to black.]       
Abelard Becker
Post November 20th 2014, 9:34 am by Abelard Becker
You're wrong... again.

If this is your plan, you know to not just listen to a word I say in hopes that it drives me crazy, then I must admit, you're doing a great job. Unfortunately though that's not what you're doing... you're just not listening to me.

But, according to you... I'm doing the same, so in order to avoid looking like a hypocrite, which I really don't think I am, I'll just get to my next point.

YOU CAN'T BEAT ME! Maybe you can beat me as in get a win over me, you have a chance there, but the beating you're talking about Jacob, you're incapable of delivering it to me. And this isn't a knock on you, I've seen you do it. I've seen you BEAT people before, much like myself, you're ruthless in your own right. But let me reiterate what I've been saying all week, you can't have the same mind-set facing me as you do with everyone else. Your words to live bye, "Beaten, battered, conquered"... they don't apply to me because you can't do it. You can beat me in the literal sense, you can conquer me in the literal sense, but you'll never batter me. 

If you want to have any chance of defeating me this Saturday, you're going to need to ditch the catchphrase. I know you haven't planned anything else, I said it yesterday, here we are, less than three days away from Shock Value and you still don't fully realize what you've gotten yourself into, you have no well thought plan, your fallback is to Beat, batter and conquer but it won't work... not against me. Forget just Devan Dubian and Brian Daniels... clearly I'm not them, but look at all your opponents that you've had throughout your entire career. LOOK AT THE SCOTT DIAMOND YOU FACED AT REASONABLE DOUBT 2013! I'm nothing like him... nothing like the man that completely destroyed you after STEALING my Elite Championship. I continue to drive this point down, into your head and you're not understanding it, I am not like anyone you've ever faced before.

Drop this false facade of being prepared, of being confident... you clearly aren't, you can't be. You're in for the biggest fight of your life this Saturday, you have EVERYTHING to lose, facing an opponent that time and time again has gotten the upper-hand over you, it's okay to be afraid. It might even be better for you, this isn't a psychological mind-game I'm trying to play with you... but if you're honest with yourself for just once... MAYBE you'll start to see things clearly. It's not too late, it's not too late to strategize, just admit to yourself that you're afraid, ask yourself this question, Jacob.

Can you be fine with waking up on Sunday and not being the EAW Champion?

I can. If I lose this Saturday, nothing changes. Maybe there will be a bit of embarrassment from losing to someone half my size but that's a minimal scar that will fade rather quickly... even if I win the EAW Championship my life won't change that much. See, I'm not like others, my goal was to win one World Championship, which I did... I don't need a second, I don't even really want a second, being World Champion is a hassle, I'm sure you can attest to that, waking up early to go to media appearances, being the face of the company, it puts a lot of pressure on someone... I don't like it all. But, we live in a materialistic world, where what you have defines your wealth. People look at me, they look at my résumé and instead of complementing or praising me, I get "You've only won one World Title?" I'm not regarded as one of the greats because I've only won one World Championship, I'm not a Hall of Famer because I've only one World Championship, although I'm certain to get in next year... hell, there's no one else left to put in. It's not a neccesity, but it would be nice to finally shut people up.

You can't. Not if you're not honest with yourself. If you are, it will help dilute the pain a bit, but if you continue with this false exterior of confidence then the pain Sunday morning will be just as bad emotionally as it is physically. It'll feel as if a ton of bricks has been placed right across your chest. That isn't a tiny scar, it's one that stretches across your entire torso, and it's one that won't fade. For so long, "Beaten, battered, conquered" was enough. You had no reason to be falsely confident because you were clearly the better man in the match. But now you're not the better man, and you don't know how to deal with it, I know I'm the opponent, but I like to be challenged. And what I have in front of me right now is a cake-walk. 

These are my last words to you before Shock Value, don't ignore them like you've done the rest.
Marco
Post November 20th 2014, 4:25 am by Marco
SHOCK VALUE PROMO#3

I don't know if it's my natural instincts but hearing this made me want to live to see through another day. Just listening to this ghost of a man with his hollow claims and his none existence threats makes me want to actually win the Pure Championships. Virtually speaking Seph you were suppose to be the guy that takes me out. You talk such a big game about being my nightmare but it's quite apparent to me that you can't be my nightmare. If you were speaking to a normal man who doesn't have a clue in the world would believe you. But I'm not a normal man! How can I take you seriously if your comprehension skills are of that of a 7 year old. But it's adorable for you to actually think I want to emulate Alex Anderson, I mean if we can agree on one thing is that Alex Anderson is just a lost soul that's waiting to meet his end. Maybe! Just Maybe! You should be visiting him instead of me Seph because lets face it, you'll have a better chance getting into his head, or beating him than you do with me. If you want me to reiterate the point why I was acting like a fool because for one, Alex Anderson is the perfect fool to play and two it's called acting meaning you weren't really in my head. Acting and emulating are TWO totally different things Seph so if we are going to teach each other something then I feel that it's important to teach you the difference between the two. 

But what I do realize is that I can't fault you for thinking that I'm a weak person, I can't really fault your misguided attempts to throw me off my game by reiterating the same points repeatedly. You are a one dimensional man and I know this Seph and now that I'm basically hearing the same old song and dance from you it's clear that you aren't the man that you say you are. This society known as Extreme Answers Wrestling has put a label on you to be Malice Incarnate which those words you carry so much pride but in all actuality they are chains and bars to your self destructive soul. It's quite sad really because you are the painful reminder on how sad this world is and how we are being force to play out the roles that we are expected to play. We are just prisoners trapped inside our own hype and at time WE BELIEVE IN THAT! WE BELIEVE! that we are in control on what's going on but sadly that isn't the case. Like for you to prove that you are in control you have to constantly remind me what you have done to Diana, you have to bring up the fact on things that you can do which I have failed to do. You even went as far to to rehash every short comings that I have had gone through for the past few months. And for what? To see a significant change in my behavior? To constantly remind me that you're just a nightmare? You're just a poor, poor man that's just an object of someone's hatred towards me. You have no real value, you don't have a real purpose. Just like me you're just a damned soul yearning to serve to have a purpose in this world. Yearning to be put to use and to be able to look at yourself in the mirror saying that you do matter. That you have a reason to see tomorrow but you're dancing with the wrong guy Seph, you're playing games with the wrong man. When this match is said and done and when you wake up again looking into that mirror the next day, you'll look at yourself and start to question something. 

You'll tear through the surface and once again go on the quest deep inside your subconscious and ask yourself something. Do you want to know what you're going to ask yourself? You'll scream WHY!? You're so useless, you'll scream WHY!? Can I be the guy that I so desperately want to be and try to be this thing called fear? You're going to swim in the sea of doubt Seph and like it or not which in this case you're going to pray that it happens, you'll drown in it and disappear to a place called obscurity once again. But maybe that's just too good for you and maybe I was wrong to wish for my demise too soon because I will not, I can not let my end come from a man that is filled with uncertainty and confusion. But it seems to me that you have been having some sort of difficulties on who is full of themselves. Is it really me who stands here unphased by your pitiful attempts to get me rattled? Is it ME that stands here not showing an ounce of fear on my face and deep down in my soul!? Or is it YOU that honestly think that you are this deity of a nightmare that has graced have came back from the pits of oblivion? I can't take you seriously Seph, I simply can't no matter what you have done in the past, no matter how many attempts you have made to get into my head, I just can't do it. It's not me being defiant against you or anybody because it has finally dawned on me when I gazed back into my mind and remember the stipulation of this match. If I get myself disqualified, i'm fired from this company and lets be honest here. He picked you to be my opponent not because you're some big bad joker wannabe. I'm glad you're trying to remind me what a nightmare you are and just like nightmares you're nonexistent. Unfortunately for you when I pierce through this little facade you're just Jacob Steele, a man who has been irrelevant during his whole career. No matter what your ideology maybe, no matter what evolution process you go through Seph. Deep down inside you're just Jacob Steele and instead of trying to be this deity of a man that doesn't exist! I suggest to you to deal with who you are and learn your place! 

I do applaud you despite how pitiful it is I'm glad to see you're trying to go tit for tat in a battle of mind games trying to get under my skin. You even think that your actions and your mere presence brings me closer to insanity. Well I'm not going to be like Psycho Brody, Norman Hellion, Diamond Cage and whomever wants to play the role as a psychotic madman. I'm not going to sit here and lie to you and say that I enjoy about me not being all there in the head! I'm not proud of the fact that I'm a sadist, a masochist, a psycho and much much more. While they revel in the fact that there is something wrong with them, I cry in my fucking sleep knowing that I'm the way that I am! I'm not going to sit here and treat that my problems, are some type of source of power or some shit. I know that these are just shackles that plagues me in my everyday life. My mental issues are the results of years and years of what I get for the sins I have committed in my lifetime. But these chains don't come without their own benefits. They have helped me see through the despair that this life brings. It guides me through whatever comes my way and let me face fear straight into it's face and conquer it. So Seph if you are this said fear then you know that there will be no fucking hope for you walking out of Shock Value with that championship and your pride!!! If you want to go at me with all the cruelty that's inside you then go ahead and come at me! But be warned if you do, you'll suffer far greater than you have ever anticipated. You have been yearning for the beast that's inside me you're going to get it. But not in the form that many people are accustomed to. This beast is going to be in it's purest form that will be unleashed on you. So if you have asked yourself why I haven't crumbled under the pressure of your so called fear is because you can't TEACH a beast fear, I have been too far out of my fucking mind to balance myself out with that luxury.

Seph, you're just another obstacle in Y2Impact's game that I will run through without any type of hesitation nor will I show any remorse while doing so. When battling me, you will witness terrifying things that will bring new meaning to the word fear that you blindly worship. Another term that you carelessly throw around is the word evolution because it's obvious to me that you don't know what it is. What I'm doing right now is evolving because in this match between you and I! I'm going to bend to the will of Y2Impact and play his little game but what he don't realize what he has done is giving me a new way to enjoy to hurt people. You see Seph and what I have been saying this whole entire time is that I don't need weapons to do shit, I don't need any outside interference or influence to favor me in my match. But if he honestly thinks that putting me in this match and adding this stipulation will affect how I do things then he is a bigger fool than I thought. He doesn't know me well enough that I adapt to anything and everything when it calls for it. THAT SEPH IS EVOLUTION! THAT IS WHAT KEEPS ME HERE IN THIS LIFETIME DESPITE HOW BADLY I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE! What you have done is not evolution, it's far from it. You haven't changed from who you were in the past. All you have is deluded yourself thinking that you're this untouchable man but when my fangs reach you, you'll soon know that you aren't as high up as you thought you were. The most terrifying quality  about me is that I constantly adapt and survive that's what most people don't understand or they choose to underestimate it. What you and quality control don't understand is that I'm a Reaper, I take away what's precious to you, I'm a human cancer an indiscriminate force that gets worse by the day I linger around. 

Everything that you value will die by my hands. What Y2Impact thought would be the cure by adding this stipulation, all he did was signed your death warrant for you and thus leaving you for dead when I bare my lethal fangs in you and tear you apart. I will depart with this Seph and I want you to think long and hard about it when I say it. You shouldn't be consuming your time focusing on the past. It's true when they say that past is never too far behind you. But if you linger too far in it, you will be swallowed up by the present day and the impending future. In this case Seph, you shouldn't be asking me what I have done lately. You should be more focused on what's going to happen on November Twenty Second and what's going to happen to you and Voltage when I evolve to the purest form and walk out with the Pure Championship. So enjoy the solace that you have in your sanctuary. I want you to feel comfortable because it is your safe haven for you living off of this fear you are trying to concoct, By the end of it all you will lose your purpose of being here and return back to nothingness where you have came from.
Devan Dubian
Post November 20th 2014, 1:19 am by Devan Dubian
War does not determine who is right - only who is left. This warfare we started a few months ago is too far gone now for it to end in any way but a bloodshed. The animosity that these two teams have built up against one another is nothing much like we’ve never seen before, each and every single individual of the six men are willing to swipe each other heads off. If there are still those who choose to think with their hearts and actually really believe that either one the two teams – ELITE or RAGNAROK will be able to resurge back after this loss and reconcile amongst one other, I’m sorry if I’m the first to aware you of this news but you must be completely delusional. What will occur this Sunday at Shock Value between the two teams known as ELITE and RAGNAROK in a match classified as a High Voltage Match is what even people in the archaic days much where Lannister is from would classify as nutty and what in today’s world might as well be classified as a viable legal version of murder. If you seek safe then you’ve come to the wrong place. Whilst I’ve competed in many vast events during my span of the career, I can fully say heart with a needle to my heart that I have never competed in a match so threatening. When you first join this company, you are usually enticed by its’ name due to the word extreme incorporated into it. You realize that whether that may be propaganda or not, you’re clearly expecting some kind of extreme signing into this company. The thing is that to the normal fan’s eyes, the debut of that same extremist is considered pale but in the extremists’ eyes; he strictly believes that it is the most extreme match that he has ever competed in. A few weeks pass by and then a few months pass by and every match as coming weeks continue on, you realize that your last match is more extreme than its predecessor. It almost becomes a scale of how extreme you were when you first started and where you stand on the extreme scale now. Take a prescription from the man who’s felt his rind burn from the top to the bottom and has given a visit to the Heaven’s seventh cloud a bit too much often when I say that this match at Shock Value will be by far the most severe that this company has ever seen. The thing about scales is that they too have endings, a point in which something becomes too much. If there were to be a match that would stand at the top tier or even break the extreme meter then I wouldn’t recommend any other match than my very own. It’s also not like that we are trying to go our maximal peak and try to steal the momentum from everyone else and whilst we are capable of that, it’s just much more than that. All of us aren’t trying to be somewhat we know are not, we are just capable of those calamities all on our own. It just so happens that the two teams couldn’t be bigger adversaries. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. I won’t stop you three from walking into Shock Value this Saturday but ELITE will do its best to make you regret that decision forever.

This has been going on for way too long now. By this point, I suppose both factions should have no clot to empty their blood from and the words, or rather random phrases that Psycho Brody throws out there now actually make sense to our mind. Well I’m still sure it hasn’t got that bad but the point is that we’ve been far too repetitive but I don’t exactly think that’s a bad thing. With repetition comes disclosed weaknesses and by now, all of ELITE has figured you three out by now RAGNAROK. I know from a statistical view, a fan viewpoint or any other way you try to look at this, there’s no doubt in my mind or anyone else’s that RAGNAROK has held the upper hand throughout these battles. Every time we got to pinch them on their arm, they came back and knocked us back out of our misery. The judges opinions so far is that RAGNAROK has dominated whilst ELITE has faltered and the thing is that ELITE is willing to admit to it, we don’t back down from that. However things may look now, do not be so foolish to think that the present will define your actions in the future. That was then sir, this is now and Shock Value is on Saturday. ELITE isn’t giving excuses for all the losses or the overwhelmingly wolf-pack beatings its’ taken in the past few weeks, what could we even really say without looking like sore underdogs. It is however saying that all those matches were nothing but small battles leading up to the one actual paramount event, something you people may know as the War. We have not yet begun to fight! What you three have participated in were merely battles, almost mind strategies for ELITE to work with. It was almost as if you knew of our plan and wished to help us out even more. It will be as it always has been, won’t It Lannister? You will always win the small battles and don’t mind that, you are great at that and keep taking pride in that but the matter of fact is that when the real war is on the brink, you falter. You always have and this Shock Value will be no different. You’re right Norman, I am a wildcard. You know as well as I do that wildcards aren’t something you probably want to encounter in a ring. You may be a lunatic who defies rules but do you really want a play a game as High Voltage as the one we’re participating in on Saturday with a man who bases his life off of opportune and luck? You will find no success here Norman Hellion. What drives you three is the shade of green and what drives ELITE is the elimination of the three of you. At Shock Value, you will come to realize that everything you’ve believed in for the past few weeks was just a lie. RAGNAROK is going to be having a very, very shocking night. As I used to say Dub-up, I’ll switch it up for this occasion; ELITE-UP!
Post November 19th 2014, 11:48 pm by Guest
Rain is pouring down the night sky. As the scene fades in, the rain pouring from the sky can be seen. The scene is taking place at the same old mansion Sephiroth was at last week. The camera slowly fades, then fades back into the inside of the house. The rain is pouring even harder than before, with every drop making a loud noise, echoing throughout the house. A creak from the floor is heard upstairs. The camera instantly turns into that direction. Sephiroth stands at the top of the stairs, looking straight down at the camera. He’s wearing his black hooded trench coat, black boots, and his hood on he’s got his bright red contacts in that are glaring into the camera.

Tragic Fates and Nightmares | Sephiroth
“Your tragic fate is looking so clear. Now, your nightmare comes to life.”

Sephiroth takes a step down the stairs every several seconds as he continues speaking.

Tragic Fates and Nightmares | Sephiroth
“Oh, Ryan… Ryan, Ryan, Ryan… When are you ever going to learn? When are you ever going to listen? Do you play me to be a fool? You speak of such foolishness before me as if I’m some clueless human. I’m the one that put you to your wit's end after decimating Diana right there in front of you. Now look at you, trying to play it off. Trying to play the cool guy before everything comes back to you. You’ve had a week away from me now and it seems that I’m in control more than I thought I was. This is great. If you wanted your demise so much since you were brought into this world, I’m surprised you haven’t done the deed yourself. Or maybe this is all just part of trying to make me believe something besides what I see in front of me. You’re a silly man, Ryan, a foolish one at that. I can promise you, whatever you went through as a mere child, which is still questionable, has nothing on what I’ve been putting you through the past couple weeks. It has nothing on what is going to happen at Shock Value. You think I was done after the Diana incident? You think I was just going to do a couple minor things and let that be it? You never fail to amaze me. What amazes me even more, is the fact that you think learning something from Alex Anderson is a good thing… Look at Alex, in complete denial, trying to bribe his way back in, when really, he’s no better than El Laberinto. Suit yourself, Ryan. When it all comes down to it, I’m the one who’s in control. I’m calling the shots. I just can’t shake the feeling that you’re completely full of yourself. One second you’re talking about how you’ve been wishing for your demise since you were brought into this world, the next you’re saying you’re not weak minded, then you compare yourself to someone who’s completely irrelevant. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say I’ve struck fear into you to the point of no return. Is that it, Ryan? Are you afraid? Let me remind you who you’re dealing with here…”

Sephiroth stands right in front of the camera with his bright red eyes glaring into the camera.

“I am your living nightmare. Your most hated enemy. I stand here speaking directly to you as you cowl at the tone of my voice. It’s okay, Ryan. It’ll all be over soon.”

Sephiroth blinks. That same second you hear a huge roar of thunder that shakes the house. All the lights go out a darkness fills the house. All you can hear is the rain falling down onto the house. Suddenly, you hear a faint whisper…

“So sedated as they medicate your brain and while you slowly go insane they tell you given with the best intentions help you with your complications.”

Right after the whisper ends, the front door creaks open. A lightning bolt strikes right next to the house, lighting up the whole area for a second. That second you see Sephiroth standing in the doorway with his head turned towards the camera.

“It’s time.”

Sephiroth walks outside with his head tilted downward, his hood still on, walking right into the pouring rain. He stands there with his head tilted down without moving a muscle.

“You really want me to put an end to you, don’t you? Last time I spoke, I made it quite clear that I wasn’t going to end you, but I would put you to the point where you wished you were dead. Putting an end to Ryan Savage wouldn’t be what I’m looking for at this point. Although, it would bring me great pleasure, I have bigger and greater things on my mind than having to deal with you any longer than I have to. I don’t need your worthless little piece of metal, I don’t need anyone’s catering, the world is in MY hands. It’s not that anyone thinks you won’t last in this Elite era, Ryan, it’s just… Everyone knows you can’t, not with me involved. There’s a huge difference between you and I. You are a coward. You’re weak. Just like I said before. You make me seem like a prophet when I speak of such things anymore when you talk about being a disappointment to your family and how it’ll be beneficial to them. You’re weak. You’re pathetic. To think, you’re just one step away from becoming the Pure Champion. What’s it going to take? More of this weak, pathetic nonsense? I’ll show you what it’s going to take and you’re going to wish you never crossed my path. You’re making this so easy for me and I’m going to enjoy this a little more than I was originally supposed to. I don’t need weapons, I don’t need any outside interference, I don’t need anything from anyone. I got everything I need from the top of my head, to the bottom of my feet. You see, Ryan, it’s not me that wants to completely end you. Yeah, I’ll find the greatest of pleasure doing it, but I’m just here to cause pain and suffering and take what’s rightfully mine. The rest is up to Quality Control and Y2Impact. To make you aware of why I am called, ‘Malice Incarnate’, I’m going to define it for you, then I’m going to show you in just a few days. Malice is the intention or desire to do evil. Incarnate means embodied in flesh, especially that of a deity or spirit. Put it together and voila, you have me, Sephiroth. None of this is lies, Ryan. You’ll believe soon enough.”

Lightning lights up the sky as the strike is seen what looks to be miles down the road. Seconds later, you hear a huge boom and the street light begins to flicker. Sephiroth lifts his head up, eyes closed, facing towards the sky.

“Please, Ryan, make up your mind on how you’re going to act. Once again, one second you’re a weak, pathetic excuse of a human, the next you want to be like Alex Anderson, and the next you think you’re actually better than me. You can’t be all at once. Actually, you can only be two of those three, one of the two not being better than me. That’s out of the discussion. I am Sephiroth. I don’t have to hide behind anything. I haven’t hid behind anything since I returned. I made my presence quite known and here I am, just a couple days away from retrieving the revamped Title of where it all began. I promise you, Ryan, you’re in way over your head with this. With my transformation, came a new entity, that of which just can’t be stopped. Who’s stopped me since I came to Voltage? No one. What have I done since I came to Voltage? I put Diana through torment, I woke up a beast in you, I put down the New Breed Champion, and now I’m in a Championship match against the beast himself. What have you done? You lost hope, you lost a tag team match with your partner who just so happens to be the World Heavyweight Champion, and now you’re trying so hard to make yourself believe that I’m not in your head controlling you, when in all reality, I have been since you first saw me. Yes, Ryan, this is fate. No, it can not be altered. Once fate is set in motion, it will do what it takes to complete it’s process.

For you, this isn’t just about the Pure Championship. It’s about making yourself seem less of a weak human being than you already are. After the last month, you seek vengeance. I don’t blame you, to be honest. I’d want vengeance on myself also. Look at what happened to Jamie O’Hara. He had Lochlan on his mind more than me, he fell to me. If you let vengeance cloud your mind, you’ll forget everything there is to this match and that’s when you too, will also fall to me. Don’t think anything of it, Ryan, it’ll continue to happen for as long as I’m here. Fear means nothing to me, Ryan. I fear nothing. You should know this. I AM fear. I am what drives you insane, wishing you had never been apart of this. I am what altered the course that you were set on. I am a nightmare. Not just yours. Everyone’s. You can’t end me, Ryan. No one can. You can try, but is that what you really want to do? Risk your career to put an end to me? Seems a little dramatic if you ask me. Did I bother you that much? Just goes to show how much you do fear me. You forget what’s truly at stake on your side of the stipulation and then in the blink of an eye, you’re gone. Like I’ve said before and I’ll continue to say until the bell rings, it’ll all be over soon. The time is drawing near and the hymn is about to begin.”

Suddenly, the one street light goes completely out. Everything is pitch black. The light flickers on for a second as Sephiroth is shown a good distance from the camera. The light flickers off, then back on again, this time Sephiroth closer to the camera, his head held down.

“Is this what you wanted?”

The light flickers off, then back on again, only for Sephiroth to be even closer than before, still holding his head down.

“Feel the fire.”

Once again, the light flickers off and on, Sephiroth getting closer and closer each time the light flickers.

“Feel the hate.”

The light flickers off and stays off for a several seconds. It comes back on to Sephiroth standing right in front of the camera, his bright red eyes glaring into it.

“Your pain is what I desire.”

The light cuts off and stays off. Complete darkness covers the area. Bright red eyes open up in front of the camera and stay open without blinking.

“Your tragic fate is looking so clear.”

The camera goes pitch black.
Jamie O'Hara
Post November 19th 2014, 9:46 pm by Jamie O'Hara
Shock Value Promo
Number Three
Stand Among The Marble Statues

DRUM ROLL PLEASE.

Wait, no drum? Well…

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, we are once again presented with the signs of clear and utter obsession and doubt! Once again Lochlan Rossdale proves to the world how much he’s clinging to the past. Whether you want to admit it, whether you’re capable of seeing it, you going on about me hanging onto my title by the skin of my teeth? That reeks of doubt and it’s impossible to escape. I mean, why else is there a need to? I’m yet to stand here and claim anything but the fact that I only managed to walk away with the title; not go on about how I could have ended your hopes. Fuck, I haven’t even been entertained by the idea of using the excuse that I wasn’t prepared, that I didn’t take you seriously as a contender. Simply you keep running back to these same, tired “facts” because it’s all you have. It eats away at you night and day and you can’t shake it. You failed. You quite simply failed and it hurts.

The truth is Lochlan at the end of the day you couldn’t beat me then. You didn’t beat me. When the title is on the line, that’s when it truly matters. Not last week, not the week before or the week before that. All you’re doing is looking backwards and you’re just about to miss the one chance you had because you were too obsessed over the fact that you’re still just a challenger and nothing more. Dress it up, paint it however you will…nothing changes. You didn’t beat me. “Technically”? Is that just another bullshit logic you’ve created to help you sleep better? But please, continue to look PATHETIC by making excuse after excuse because it just continues to pay out in my favour. See, I don’t need to boast about my own greatness. I don’t need to try and convince you or others that I will win on Saturday night. You’re doing all the work for me. Your classless and useless attempts to appear like you have it all together makes my job so much easier.

Our feud ends in Phoenix, whether you want it to or not. What happens after that is we go in two very, very different directions. I’m the one who will go on to be on poster after poster. I’m the one who is going to headline FPV after FPV after FPV. I’m the one who’s going to be one the minds of everyone who watches; people will tune in to see me. I’m the one who will headline some of the greatest moments and fill the blank pages of the history books and IF “that day” ever comes and I hope to God it doesn’t, who’s going to be the one remembered amongst the marble statues? Thing is, I say it now and you can laugh…people can laugh…but my desire? My determination? My heart? To see all of that turn from mere fantasy into fucking reality makes it all a very, very real possibility. At some point down the road people will look back at this time when I claimed my potential and will call it the greatest thing anyone has ever said about Jamie O’Hara. My dreams will be realised. You Lochlan? You’ll only ever be remembered if someone goes back and decides to document the stones I stepped on that led my down the path towards greatness. Once Shock Value is done and dusted the only time I expect us to cross paths again is when they need the job squad to show up.

Let me make something very clear; the man who you’ve beaten down and got the best of for these last few weeks will not be the one standing across the ring at Shock Value. Like your own desperation, the man who you will face is desperate to leave you broken, a ruined mess with absolutely nothing left. He wants to put you on the shelf and knock your arse BACK into the realm of reality; to finally put an end to your pathetic and delusional attitude. You’re right on something; you have gotten the best of me so far. Time and time again I’ve been somewhat frustrated because coming into this defense you’re on top of the world; the ball is in your court and nothing has gone against you. I’ll give you the fucking credit, you’ve been flawless but at some point you’ll slip up and in that brief moment, I’ll end it all.

Perhaps I have been running for all these weeks. Perhaps I have looked somewhat “nervous”. I can actually admit these things but clearly you can’t. You just reach down into your bottomless bag of excuses and reasons to justify your failures. But to THINK I’m fucking scared of losing this title to you?

How fucking far is your head up your own arse to believe it or is it up someone else’s instead?

You make me laugh. You truly do. You talk about smoke and mirrors and a pathetic, deplorable act I’m putting on yet look at you. You parade around like you’re actually worth something, achieved something and have something to brag about. The superiority complex that resides inside of you is almost impossible to hide and your desperate attempts to plug the leaks makes your inevitable collapse considerably more enjoyable. You want to talk about facts? FACT, you have not beaten me one on one. FACT, you are not the New Breed champion. FACT, this Saturday will mark the final time I stand across the ring from you. FACT, you’re walking into a match that will redefine EVERYTHING you believe. Quality Control, technical wrestling…me. All that will change once I end your hopes and dreams.

I’m walking into this contest far from okay but hey, I don’t need to and sure that’s a cocky statement to make but it’s perhaps the most truthful shit that has been spewed between us. The fact that I have the opportunity to knock your egotistical arse from the fucking high horse you sit on is more than enough to keep me motivated. What defines us as competitors isn’t the impact we leave week to week, it’s the impact we leave on the story once it’s all been said and done, placed back onto the shelf and left to collect dust. Our story ends and it ends the way it was always meant to, the exact same way it did the first time, with me STILL the New Breed champion.

The thing is, when Shock Value ends and we look back on this match, no one is going to remember the draw, no one is going to remember the beat downs, no one is going to remember how pathetic you were. All they’ll remember is Lochlan Rossdale being a mere name in the history books…and nothing more.
Jacob Senn
Post November 19th 2014, 7:18 pm by Jacob Senn
Shock Value #6

Beaten, battered, and conquered.

Those are not three words just put together to make some cool phrase for somebody to make a t-shirt out of, for some fan or kid to make a sign out of, but that is my intention going into the match to make you, Scott. Instead of being The God of the Universe and the EAW World Champion that you believe yourself to be, I am going to make you another victim of my power in that ring. You want to talk about contradictions, you want to talk about how I have contradiction after contradiction in my words, but what about your own, Scott? You said that I said that I was average, but I never said that. I told you were my strengths were, but that does not mean that I am not great or even a superb talent in the ring. If I was not remotely great at what I do, I would not have the EAW World Championship. If I was not one step ahead of the challengers who assumed that they could take this title from me, I would not have it. That is what a champion does and the moment that they do not have that one step ahead of them, they might as well kiss that championship goodbye and trust me when I say that at Shock Value, I will be one step ahead. Whether it happens at this moment or the moment I need it the most when we fight at Shock Value, I will have that inch that I need. Not because I am average, not because I am great, but because I am the EAW World Champion and being that makes me the example of what the best is for Extreme Answers Wrestling!

Speaking of being the world champion and the example of the best, you were that example once before. You have told this story about how you had one goal to be the EAW Answers World Champion, about how you didn't care about how you gained it or how you attained it but that you had it in your possession, but you would in the next statement mention that you had never needed the championship or hardly paid attention to it, but the guy who held it at the time. That guy, Alexander Da Vinci, was the man you supposedly focused on, but I don't buy that because you have two conflicting statements. Once again, we have this thing to where you either only wanted that championship, or you merely wanted to beat the guy behind the belt with malicious intent. Either way, you ended up to get both as you would not only defeat Alexander Da Vinci, but win the Answers World Championship! You told the tale of the rise of Scott Diamond, but you never told the world about the fall? Let me inform them about the moment Scott Diamond lost his prize and he became another afterthought of a world champion, just like the names he stated previously the past couple days ago. Grand Rampage V, the reckoning day that would be a night that Scott Diamond would wish he would forget, as it would be the night of the third and final match of this war! Scott Diamond was able to win the first battle to gain the championship, and you would even win the second battle with a Three Stages of Hell at Reckless Wiring, but the war would not turn in your favor. Because a man like Alexander Da Vinci would not cave into defeat, because he would continue to fight this war with you and never falter, he used his own resiliency and passion to not only be the man to take that Answers World Championship from you, not only win the war that YOU had started, but he would become the first man in EAW history to hold the championship for a second reign! So, did it pay off in the end, Scott?

You didn't win the war and instead of being the guy that went against all challengers and defeated them, the guy who would not relent to you was the guy who beat you at the end of it all. I wouldn't call that a payoff, I would call it a wrong judgment on the man you were facing. You know what they say also, Scott? History is deemed to repeat itself and three years later, I am having this feeling that the ending of this war will be the lighting bolt striking twice. The fact is that you were not only was your moment of being the champion three years ago, but that your grand scheme failed three years ago as well! At the end of the day, your entire plan is dated and archaic and is something that I have not only seen, not only thought of, but have also done in the past. The only difference between Alexander Da Vinci and Jacob Senn is that I was not afraid to give you a shot at this title, I am not frightened of going against another man that deems themselves to be a god among men, because when I have stepped up to look at the throne of God, all I saw was an empty seat. An empty seat that I not only intend to take for my own, but I intend to surpass it!

The fact is that the parallels that you mention, I do see them, but I see them from you. After three years of being able to look back and see the mistakes in what you have done, you still haven't learned from it. Still had to attack me to get me to notice you, you still have this sense that you are going to get this giant payoff, and you still have this idea that the war is going to be on your side, but there is one last parallel that will happen. YOU WILL LOSE AT THE END OF IT ALL! Just like how Alexander Da Vinci beat that ass at Grand Rampage V, Jacob Senn is going to make you say "I Quit" at Shock Value! My decision was a response to you thinking that you were so superior to me that you could attack me whenever you felt like it, but the reality is that I have had not one month like Alexander Da Vinci did, BUT TWO MONTHS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SATURDAY NIGHT!

Two months I have waited for the moment where I could put you in your place, two months I have waited to punish you for your crime against me, and for two months... I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SHUT YOUR AND ASHTEN'S MOUTH ONCE AND FOR ALL! Shock Value, I fully intend to beat you in that ring and at the end of it when that bell sounds, I will walk up that ramp with MY EAW World Championship still in my possession and have shown why The God of the Universe, he was never a god. You are no god and you are not even fit for the name, but you are a man who has been filled with pride and hubris that you believe you are such, but I will have humbled you at Shock Value. When Scott Diamond rises broken from the beating that I have done unto him, I will look back in that ring to watch as Ashten Cross console his fallen champion and I will smile in delight because I have done what I said I make Scott Diamond become.

Cameron Ella Ava
Post November 19th 2014, 7:15 pm by Cameron Ella Ava
Shock Value

Do you want to play cards, Tarah? Do you have a standard fifty-two deck of cards with you? We can play anything that you want! Poker, Blackjack or my personal favorite, bullshit! This is what I am thinking about what you are saying right now. I don’t believe anything that you’re saying to me, so I’m calling bullshit. I’m calling bullshit in the fact, when you say that you’re the Anti-Me because you’re not in my league at all. You are not even the opposite of me. I do not believe for one minute that you want to go on for the rest of your compare having Cameron lingering in the back of your head. I think that you would rather much prefer to be yourself and not one else because that what makes you stand out from the pack. I know that being yourself in EAW has done nothing in your career, but sent you to the hospital, but what you have right now is something special and something that will help you stand out, but it is not for the right reasons at all. So, this is where I intervene and put a stop to you.

I guess you’re right—this is the part, where I play the heroine of EAW and put a stop to literally the joker of the Vixens Division. I get a chance to put a stop to your plans to have a division full of Vixens. However, a way for your objective to be accomplished is to get rid of me. You push me from off the stage and electrocute me and then, you can continue your reign of terror. The million dollar question on everyone’s mind would be if I ever come back? Let’s see: I’ll obviously be coming back because you’re not the first Vixen that has told me that I should hang up my boots. Almost every Vixen that I have face has told me that I should hang up my boots and give women like you the chance to shine. Well, you’re in a match card with me, so aren’t you shinning like the star you are right now? I suppose, that some people are never going to be happy at the fact that the biggest threat of all the women is going to be around. I find it as a form of flattery because you want me out of the picture because I’m a bigger threat than what you can ever dream to be, Tarah.

Since, we are in the topics of superheroes. I somewhat like those types of movies. I like those movies with a happy ending because the hero is always supposed to win in the end of the day. People watch those movies to see the hero kick the villain’s ass and get what he or she rightfully deserves. They do not watch the hero get their ass kicked in the action scene in the movie. These people want a happy ending. They want to leave the movie theaters happy and talking about the movie. I consider this Blackout Match at Shock Value as that action scene in the movie. You’ll kick my ass, but I’ll always come back for the win—the hero will come back for the win. Sure, everyone loves a good villain, but the people do not want to see them win as you claim that they want. Have you talked to the people? What you stated with people wanting to root for the villain to win is pretty much saying that they want Loki to defeat Thor and take the throne? Nope! They want to see Loki get his ass kicked, not only because it’s fucking hilarious, but it is what is supposed to happen.

Am I the hero or am I that “white knight”? I think in some ways, they are the exact same thing. Both come to the rescue of people in need and help save the day, but enough with this hero talk. This is what I plan to do at Shock Value. My goals should be simple enough: avoid being pushed off that stage and ending up like burned bacon. I think that should be anyone’s goal coming this Saturday! I think that you are playing a game that you cannot win, Tarah. This is not just some card game that you are playing, but the game of Life. You are gambling more than you can give, but am I that heartless to let it all be taken away from you? From everything that you’ve caused me over the past few weeks, I am willing to let all of that be taken away from you. What will be left for you to have are just those bruises and scars that you love talking about. Everything else, but that will be taken away from you. We’re really going to be entering a fight this Saturday. I hope that you are able to sleep well because you will be getting none, when I beat you.
Post November 19th 2014, 1:04 pm by Guest
WHO AM I?

“You know man, I wasn't supposed to be here... but I am!”

A unrecognizable new face in EAW raises his head to show messy wet long hair and a large beard to go along with it. He stares directly at the camera as he licks his lip and smirks. We seem to be in what looks like the EAW locker room, noticed as the camera begins to zoom out. This new extremist is wearing a black leather jacket and has black tape covering his hands and forearms. His eyes remain locked on the camera lens as he continues to speak.

“Since I was a little boy allowing this sport to enter my life, I was hooked. I was hooked on the drug called professional wrestling and hooked on the larger than life performers that came with it. You see I know from that very first match I ever saw that this was something I would do one day. But you know something... I never knew the importance that it was going to have on my life. My name is Tristan Reinhardt and I am a professional wrestler. Growing up as a young kid in Chicago I knew my way around the streets. I wasn't part of a gang but I made sure those that were didn't want anything to do with me. This industry we call professional wrestling was always my passion but you see, my plan wasn't to end up here. Actually... those who wanted to run my life didn't plan on me getting here. My mother and father were both successful doctors and I was the crown jewel of the family. They looked at me as the next one in the family to succeed and go on and represent them in what they call the real world. It turns out my family wasn't too proud or happy when they found out that becoming a wrestler was my goal in life. But this isn't a therapy session to explain why I've been on my own since I was seventeen. This is to explain to you that even when I got into this business I was told that I would never make it. They said you lack this, you lack that... GIVE UP were the two words I would hear. But then... then something happened. I began to realize why I entered the wrestling business in the first place...”

Tristan Reinhardt, as he calls himself, pauses to look down and shake his head left and right. He is having a flashback it looks like thinking about what he had realized back when entered the wrestling business. He continues to speak.

“Going back to watching those larger than life wrestlers, those world champions I imitated, and hearing my parents talk about success... it all connected for me. I entered this business to become the best in the world. I entered this business to one day be pointed at and be told “that guy is one of the greatest wrestling performers to walk this earth”. I took those negative comments from the trainers and told them to stick em' up their ass because they were wrong. I was going to be something damn it and they were going to regret not being there next to me as I made it all happen. I took what was enough to get myself booked across the country and later on across the world and I traveled from promotion to promotion. I made friends and enemies on the way but I made sure I got closer and closer to my goal. You see, to be the best you must make sure that you do everything in your power to make that happen. Let me be the one to spoil the fun of getting to know me. I am not your typical wrestler. I don't care about making friends and I love to make enemies. My goal is to be the best, so remember that. My goal is to put asses on chairs and make tickets go through the roof while I dance my way through the ladder of success in this business. If I think taking your head off is what must be done, well, book yourself a room in the nearest hospital because you will end up there. Call me cocky, maybe a bit arrogant... but my time to show you all what I can do is coming. You see,I have been known to not shut my mouth and not back down from a fight. Remember those two things about me so you don't look surprised. They call me the Prince of Blitz and they do it for a reason. I can strike any minute and I am uncertain and unstable.”

Tristan Reinhardt begins to chuckle as he puts his fingers through his hair to slick it back. His face tells a story and if you take a close look at it you can see that he has described himself perfectly. He looks a bit mysterious and threatening at the same time. You feel as if you know what he is like but at the same time you are uncertain. Tristan tightens his fingers together to show a fist as he continues to speak.

“There is a ladder of success to be climbed here in EAW and you are looking at the man that is eager to climb it. How will I do it? Well, I have these two fists that are ready to be put in action. My time to shine is now! My road to stardom begins right here in EAW, the place to be... the place where legends are made. I am EAW's new wave and I am ready to prove my worth. I am ready to become the greatest wrestler to ever live and you can expect me to shove that down your throat if you don't believe it. I am the next big thing in professional wrestling and that isn't just a cliché statement. You can circle this date as the first time Tristan Reinhardt predicted the future. The future has my name written all over it so prepare EAW for the ride of your life. Prepare for the new wave in professional wrestling EAW... prepare for the prince of blitz. Prepare for Tristan...REINHARDT!

With those final words, Tristan Reinhardt pushes the camera away as the screen quickly begins to fade to black. Tristan Reinhardt has arrived in EAW and he believes he is the new wave in professional wrestling. Will the Prince of Blitz live up to his own hype? We will find out soon.
TLA
Post November 19th 2014, 10:42 am by TLA
(The camera cuts to outside Kevin Devastation's office where King Mustafa is seen raging.)

King Mustafa: Tell Kevin Devastation that Mustafa must see him at once! It is of such importance that you fools could never understand it!

(King Mustafa is eventually escorted outside by security where Pantera Negra is waiting for him.)

King Mustafa: Mustafa cannot believe this. He was to be the highest paid manager in EAW history! But then you had to go and lose your match on Dynasty! What is wrong with you!?! This is all your fault!

Pantera Negra: Calm down.

King Mustafa: Calm? Nobody tells Mustafa to calm! Mustafa's rage is all consuming!

Pantera Negra: No calm down because we have an even bigger opportunity ahead of us.

(King Mustafa stops raging instantly and smiles.)

King Mustafa: Ah yes the Shock Value battle royal. Mustafa nearly forgot but luckily he did not or else he would not be able to properly prepare you for such an event he was not even thinking about.

Pantera Negra: I have already been preparing. While you have been raging.

King Mustafa: Witness! Mustafa is no longer enraged. In fact Mustafa is quite serene friend. Pantera Negra will be at one hundred percent by this Friday... No he will in fact be at FIVE HUNDRED PERCENT because that is the kind of inspiration that King Mustafa can provide to you!

(A training montage airs of King Mustafa showing Pantera Negra integral wrestling moves like the low blow, eye poke, and choking people out with a rope.)

Pantera Negra: Chris DeLion.

(Pantera Negra does a backflip off the top rope.)

Pantera Negra: Happy Manny.

(Backflip.)

Pantera Negra: J.P. Caliban

(Backflip.)

Pantera Negra: Lukas Avet.. is.. Avetis... waynian or whatever. What a stupid name.

(Backflip.)

Pantera Negra: Kaol Wake III.

(Backflip.)

King Mustafa: You are prepared to bring the wrath of Mustafa's Dynasty down upon the poor fools of Voltage. They believe that this is their event but they have no idea what they opened up by inviting the Rope to Shock Value! Also friend please take note that his name is Lukáš Avetisyan. Get it right so that you may properly dispose of him.

Pantera Negra: What does knowing how to say his name correctly have to do with anything?

King Mustafa: You see King Mustafa has had his own name mispronounced far too many times. It has enraged him so much. Mustafa will therefore show mercy to all who may suffer the same fate. It is too cruel a punishment even for Mustafa's enemies.

Pantera Negra: The Nas.

(Backflip.)

King Mustafa: Ah yes... speaking of names we now must face off against a man who Mustafa once offerred his very services to. BUT MUSTAFA WAS IGNORED! You will no longer be able to ignore Mustafa when you are thrown over the top rope Nasir! Witness! You will suffer the fate you deserve Nasir. Nasir. A name far too special to be ignored! You see Nasir you are simply the helper. That is what your name means. You are the one who will give victory to Pantera Negra! You shall do this by failing yet again as you have failed in all of your pursuits! Your father must be so proud of you...

Pantera Negra: Nasir... there is no amount of obnoxious catchphrases that can prepare you for the pain that you will suffer at the hands of The Rope. No amount of old men past their prime can prepare you when you face off against the new face of lucha libre. 

King Mustafa: Oh but the fans will cheer him on. The people truly love you Nasir. But when it comes to Mustafa there is no love. Not anymore. We have crossed that line Nasir. Mustafa is not pleased with your choices. You could have resided in Mustafa's Palace as the future of EAW but instead you now hang out with homosexuals like Donnie Diamond at your penthouse. Mustafa will not judge but he does question this kind of behavior from a man who claims to eat so much pie. It is clear to Mustafa that you truly prefer to feast upon Diamond strudel.

Pantera Negra: There are so many men in EAW claiming to be diamonds. They shine too bright and blind themselves to reality. But when the Panther prowls in the darkness he can see everything. The panther is never blind. The Panther is a New Breed like none other.

King Mustafa: A breed that cannot be handled by the likes of you Nasir! You can bring all of your friends from your penthouse but none will save you! You shall hang from the rope like all the rest!

Pantera Negra: James Knight.

(Backflip.)

Pantera Negra: Troy Archello. I beat him already.

(Backflip.)

Pantera Negra: Hannibal Krane.

(Backflip.)

King Mustafa: Hannibal Krane... you make no sense to Mustafa. Mustafa simply does not understand. Perhaps Mustafa must beat some sense into you! Pantera Negra will teach you the ways of battle so you may have something to believe in. Once you see the greatness of bloody lucha you too will want to partake. Then... and only then must you seek out King Mustafa! King Mustafa will do wonders for you!

Pantera Negra: Randy Reaume.

(Backflip.)

Pantera Negra: Jordan Ciserano.

(Backflip.)

King Mustafa: Ah yes another goody two shoes. Mustafa declares that this match is filled with them! This is a man who appears to truly live and breath wrestling. In fact he wears his wrestling gear into coffee establishments! Such odd behavior... Mustafa must wonder if he is truly desperate for attention.

Pantera Negra: The Rope sees everything.

(Pantera Negra picks up a noose and hangs it around his own neck.)

Pantera Negra: I saw the way you were eliminated a short time ago. As your neck caught upon the rope... You were lucky to have been eliminated. You may not be so lucky this Friday at Shock Value. You may be trapped by The Rope forever and you will not have the option of elimination until I allow it.

King Mustafa: Mustafa must take offense to Jordan Ciserano referring to himself as the King of Queen City. MUSTAFA IS THE ONLY KING AROUND HERE! All others must be disposed with so they do not threaten Mustafa's glorious reign! You the invading Showdown king must fall. Mustafa will send you running back to Showdown and while you are there let them know that they will never return. While you are still there tell them straight from the King of One Thousand Wives and Two Thousand Children that if your friends on Showdown happen to show up at Shock Value... they will not make it to Showdown the next day!

Pantera Negra: Bryan Rodgers.

(Backflip.)

Pantera Negra: Zach Genesis.

King Mustafa: Ah yes... another of those annoying over energetic goody two shoes that Mustafa is quite fed up with. All Mustafa sees is another pawn in Mustafa's game. 

Pantera Negra: Zach Genesis believes in things like hard work and focus. But what he doesn't understand is that no amount of hard work can prepare him for the inevitable chaos of the battle royal. Sure he may have been successful in battle royals in the past, but even he must admit that it was more luck than actual skill. 

King Mustafa: Witness! The chaos that shall envelop fifteen men leaving none unscathed. King Mustafa embraces chaos. In fact Mustafa is the Chaosbringer! Mustafa Chaosbringer shall scatter your minds and break your hearts! Zach Genesis you will not be the same man after Mustafa gets through with you! Oh no friend! You will admit that you did not deserve to win anything in your life! Every failure you have had and will have will be revealed as a fault of your own. Mustafa shall laugh at your failure and expose you in the eyes of all who would cheer such a fraud.

Pantera Negra: When I defeat Zach Genesis will he be happy for me? I honestly doubt it. He will inevitably make up some excuse about having to work harder and spew out some ignorance about never giving up. It's the same old shit with him every time. It gets the people on their feet cheering their hero on against the people who speak the truth that they would rather ignore. Zach Genesis lives in a fantasy world of rainbows and butterflies, but when he enters the ring with The Rope there will be only hell.

King Mustafa: Ah but Zach Genesis has already declared hell as not a bad place to be! Perhaps there is a dark side to this creature that has yet to be revealed. Mustafa certainly hopes so. Reveal your true self Zach Genesis and Mustafa will embrace you like the reality that so many in Extreme Answers Wrestling desperately avoid. Mustafa has come to this the largest promotion in the world to find answers, yet it seems Mustafa is the one who must constantly provide them! In his immense wisdom Mustafa wonders what your answer will be Zach Genesis to the question that plagues you most of all... is your neck strong enough?

Pantera Negra: Zach Genesis... when The Rope has tightened around that neck... the neck that you once had broken... that nearly ended your career... Will it be strong enough to hold? Or will it snap like a twig? It cannot be at one hundred percent anymore. That is not the way of biology. All injuries persist. It is something that most would rather ignore. They believe they are some kind of super human capable of regenerating from any and all ailments. It is true ignorance. The scars never go away.

King Mustafa: And with someone as soft as Zach Genesis, the scars will be so easy to inflict. He has a youthful enthusiasm that will be so entertaining for Mustafa to shatter as he introduces him to the true horrors in the world. Will you wish Mustafa luck then Zach Genesis? Will you wish The Rope luck against you? 

Pantera Negra: When the doctors told you that you would never walk again, what they did not tell you is that the injury that would take away your mobility had yet to come. But now the time is near. The bells are tolling. Your time is up Zach Genesis. It is time for you to no longer walk but hang.

King Mustafa: Just as Zach Genesis clearly cannot hang with women. King Mustafa knows all about women as he has married so many. But Zach Genesis your mistress is the wrestling ring. Mustafa must wonder if this is because you lack game friend. Do you not have what it takes to get a real woman? Mustafa will give you one of his wives, he is bored with them and needs a new one anyway! You may try her out but remember that Mustafa was there first!

Pantera Negra: There will be no time for you to party with anyone Zach Genesis. That goes for all the others in the battle royal as well. None of you will make it to Showdown. In fact none will make it to Dynasty either as Pantera Negra will not discriminate. Zach Genesis says he welcomes fear... well fear is on his doorstep, and it is coming in. Night is falling, and so too will fourteen other men fall over the top rope.

King Mustafa: Oh what a scene Mustafa shall witness! Men falling all around like the rains of Africa! It will be a truly glorious sight as Mustafa laughs at the faces of the ignorant Americans watching their heroes all fall one by one. Prepare to kneel before Mustafa... Witness his glory!

(King Mustafa continues to instruct Pantera Negra in blending his lucha libre style with his own brand of hardcore wrestling and cheap shots. The camera fades to black.)
Post November 19th 2014, 10:40 am by Guest
Shock Value #2
Focused

** Lochlan has been training so hard its almost as if he will die if he doesn't win. This is the biggest match of his career in EAW. It will amount to everything. Lochlan has changed a little over the last few weeks. He has remained focused. Jamie O'Hara has lost his focus. Jamie speaks of how he has been waiting for a match like this, in his realm... electric ropes. He has already failed to beat Lochlan in a one on one clean Elite style match. Lochlan just ran out of time. Champions don't have draws... **

Lochlan Rossdale: Jamie O'Hara I just can't wait for Shock Value. I just can't man. We've got this thing, this thing inside your soul that makes you who you are. While we are very different... we are very simulair. We are who we are. That is passionate. This will all boil down to Shock Value. I love it. I love that you think that I'm just a challenger. That I will fall short. Now I must admit that any champion worthy of the belt must always think he will win. You will tell yourself that you are going to win. In the end you probably don't really believe that. You show weakness at every glance. It's not what you really think is it Jamie? All the talk... and the little run ins will not matter much. Aside from your crumbling mental state in which I've put you in... all the talk and everything else will be truly in the past at Shock Value. It will be you and me. That's it. You even get your match. You pathetic attempt for leverage in electric ropes. You know a few tricks, but I adapt to everything. Any simple minded fool can use a weapon like I've stated several times, and ropes my friend are just the same.

Drawing at you on Voltage was a triumph for me. The New Breed title was on the line. It was you and me in a 20 minute time limit match. I controlled most of the match. Put you in my finisher, and you got out like the slippery little monkey fuck you are. That was actually impressive. I must admit. You were weak from that first dose of Distortion. Then I get it on you again, you're already weak, and you're in the middle of the ring... and there's just no fucking way you were getting out. You grinded it out until the bell sounded and I sadly let go. A true champion doesn't DRAW challengers that just aren't worthy. Like I've said before O'Hara... you say how I'm this and that. Face the facts here. Don't you think for one second you were walking out of that arena with that belt cleanly. I mean you did indeed walk out of Voltage with the title, but it's tainted on you now just as it was the second you won it. You've always had nothing to say when we run into eachother. I've always gotten the better of you. It's just facts man. You were truly lucky to leave with that title. 

You know it... I know it... and the whole fucked up world knows it. So please stop using the "well I have the title around my waist..."

Of course you still have it... because the clock was ticking you fucking clown. You are like the clown boy that does no tricks for me to be entertained. I've beated you in a tag match, I've technically beaten you one on one for the title, you time clock clown. Then I was getting ready to crush your fucking bright spirit in our tag match until Savage got all loose cannon on us all. I have been chasing and you have been running. It's just the way it is. Stop acting so desperate and ashamed of this O'Hara.

You put on a smoke and mirror show... it's all bullshit. Its all just some psycho babble man. You are a cracked champion. You look weak as hell with that title. I helped you lose your match last week. You are vulnerable, weak... you need shelter. Maybe when I take MY fucking title from you... you can get some closure at that moment... and take a few weeks off and realize what has happened to your career. You'll have a good career here. You will always be running from me. You'll always need another drink to help you through the next match. I will break you. You will bend so far you'll just break.

** Lochlan Rossdale is feeling so confident in this match he just can't wait to show the world what he can do on the greatest stage he's been on, on the biggest pedestal he has wrestled on. Shock Value will come as not surprise when the winner and new Champion is announced. **
Abelard Becker
Post November 19th 2014, 9:11 am by Abelard Becker
Beaten, battered, conquered. Beaten, battered, conquered. Beaten, battered, conquered.

BEATEN, BATTERED, CONQUERED. BEATEN, BATTERED, CONQUERED. BEATEN, BATTERED, CONQUERED.

BEATEN!

BATTERED!

CONQUERED!

BEATEN!

BATTERED!

CONQUERED!

BEATEN!

BATTERED!

CONQUERED!

I BOW AT THE FEET OF THE MYTHICAL CONQUERER, FOR HE IS THE BEST WRESTLER ON THE PLANET!

But, there's something my pea-sized brain doesn't get, maybe you can help me understand it. I've said, and more importantly, you've said that you possess no exceptional qualities, right? That's well documented. You're average at everything, so then since when does average equate to exceptional? If you get B's in all your courses at school, it means you're a B student. An average student, not a great one. How can you call yourself the best when you've also stated MULTIPLE times that you're not the best at anything.

Oh wait... I forgot, you have stellar resiliency. But just like getting an A in pyhysical education, it doesn't count.

To clarify, this isn't me defying you, this isn't me saying that you're not the best, I'm just perplexed at how you can call yourself the best, while at the same time call yourself average. It's the ultimate paradox. 

I see you've at least taken a stab at my conundrum. Really didn't make an attempt to answer it, but at least acknowledged it. AND AGAIN, I never said I was certain to win, or that you were certain to lose, I use words like "almost" and "pretty" to prelude statements like that. Maybe they carry meaning, maybe they don't, but I NEVER said I was guaranteed to win.

The reason you're ALMOST certain to lose this Saturday is simple... and sad really. The saddest part about all of this really is even though I'm about to reveal my plan to you, it won't change anything. By the end of this you're going to look like a fool, and you won't change anything. If anything, with a spontaneous person like you it might only fire you up and blind you more than you already are...  Let's just go down the timeline.

In the days leading up to Territorial Invasion I warned EAW of an Invasion of my own.

That led to me, "Sticking my nose where it didn't belong" and making my presence be known in your EAW Championship match against Devan Dubian.

From there, I must admit, my plan fell apart... things didnt exactly go the way I wanted, in fact... they turned out better.

My plan was to get under your skin, to push you far enough until I was given an EAW Championship match. Territorial Invasion was just going to be the first step of a long, tedious process... but it turns out it was the only step needed. The VERY NEXT week you wanted my throat, you OFFERED to put your EAW Championship on the line against me at Shock Value... I didn't need to do anything. You were already pushed far enough, already enraged enough.

See, and I guess this is a little advice for the Diamond Cage's of the world, still trying to win World Championships... never chase the Championship, chase the man holding it. Back in the Summer of 2011 I only had one goal on my mind, to become World Heavyweight Champion. I had my eyes solely on the championship, I didn't care who had it, or who held it... I was blinded by it's allure, and I never won it, simply, and only because I never bothered, or cared about who was holding it. But then I got a little smart, to usher in the New Year I was told that I would be moving over to Dynasty... AND ON MY FIRST NIGHT I LAID ALEXANDER DA VINCI OUT! No mention of his Answers World Championship, just a beatdown, and then I left. The next week the people want answers, management wants answers, Alexander Da Vinci wants answers, and I give them another beatdown. Finally Da Vinci smartened up, realized what I wanted and said "okay". But I still never gave much thought to the belt, I never said I NEEDED the Answers World Championship, in fact I hardly paid it any mention. I focused only on the Champion, and making his life hell... and I won. It paid off. 

Do you see any parallels, Jacob? I see a lot. In fact, we could essentially just maybe change a few things here and there, swap your name for his and we have the same exact situation. And if we have the same situation, wouldn't that mean we're going to have the same result? 

The only difference between this situation, and my previous one with Alexander Da Vinci is that, I didn't need to make your life hell to pry what I wanted out of you. I didn't have to deliver beatdown after beatdown with no reasoning, you made the match less than one week after the initial attack. On impulse. Without giving it any thought. At the very least Alexander Da Vinci was prepared to fight me, at the very least his decision was articulate, and well thought out, he had been given weeks to think it over. None of it mattered though, he had all the time in the world... and he still lost.

You on the other hand Jacob, you gave yourself no thought into what you were getting yourself into, you had no time to ponder a decision, come up with a strategy or gameplan. It was a shoot from the hip decision and because of it, everything you've been doing since then has been shoot from the hip as well. You're not ready for this Saturday. Don't even try to deny it, I see it. 

NO MAN WITH ANY SENSE CHALLENGES ME TO AN UNSANCTOINED FIGHT IN A PARKING LOT! 

That's not a strategy, or a grand scheme... it's suicide.

I warned you WEEKS ago that you were going about this the wrong way, I GAVE YOU A CHANCE! I WANT AN ACTUAL CHALLENGE! AND I'M NOT GONNA GET ONE THIS SATURDAY! I'M GONNA GET EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN GETTING FOR THE PAST TWO MONTHS! A not very well thought out throwing caution to the wind fury of fists by you... followed by nothing, because you have nothing... and then it's going to be nothing but an onslaught from there on out. One so bad you may not even be able to say "I Quit"... and then I'm going to walk out with with no pity, no sympathy as the EAW Champion.

And I'll bask in the sweet glory, as the camera rolls off the air... turning towards the ring, a bloodied Jacob Senn leaning up against the turnbuckle and me mouthing the words...

"I told you so".
Tarah Nova
Post November 18th 2014, 11:57 pm by Tarah Nova
*The scene begins with Tarah Nova sitting backstage, throwing a ball against the her locker room door, catching it. As the camera gets closer to her, she catches the ball and holds it in her hand looking up at the door in front of her.*

Finally, the week of Shock Value is here and all I can think about is everything that I have done in EAW to get to this moment in time. I have dealt with the Dark Demon himself and walked through hell with him. I have hung my heart on my sleeve most of the way here and never regretted it. I have fought and placed my neck on the line more than once. And yet? I’m still here. I’m still alive and kicking ass. I became one of the most favorite Vixens in EAW and yet one of the most feared. I have done everything that I love to do but hold a title. I believe that step that I haven’t gotten to yet is being blocked by one Vixen and one Vixen only: Cameron Ella Ave. I started a war with her that I know that she will never win. I only say that because nothing has stopped me yet so why will she?  Now she is most likely thinking that I’m lying. I, Tarah Nova, could never beat the White Knight known as Cameron. But I never lie, so why start now? Lying never gets anyone anywhere and it always comes back to be a pain in the ass. Speaking of pain in my ass, you think you're quiet funny, Cameron, don’t you? Its true, I have been in the hospital so many times but its all part of the job we do each and every night. And I don’t know about you but Its an honor to wear all these cuts, scars, bruises, and burns all over my body. They have helped me become the great Vixen that I am known for being. I don’t hide them under make-up like most of the others do, no. I keep them out and smile every time someone see them. I’m not afraid of what others think of me, as you see and if Shock Value doesn’t go my way, then well I’ll just have some new scars to add to my body.

*Tarah chuckles softly before standing up and looking at the camera.*

So now that I have you, Cameron, in front of me, thinking that you will show me the error of my ways at Shock Value by taking pushing me off the stage. If only thats was so easy. To just tell now, I have a few tricks up my sleeve. Tricks that I have learned from years and years in the indies. Things you can’t learn anywhere else. One of them is a side effect that happens in all my matches since coming back to EAW. I like to call it the underdog effect. You see, I must assume that I’m the Villain of this little story of ours. In other words, by calling Cameron the White Knight last week that would make me the bad guy. The one that people just love to hate and scared to say they do. Its funny but I always loved to play the bad guy in stories like this. Villains have a power to them that the Heros never do. They have something that just pulls you in and lets face it, out of the two of us, I’m the one that everyone came to see. I mean, People get so tired of seeing a Hero win, to shine above all others. Have you even seen a people get sick of a Villain? Sure they might look up at you, Cameron but they want to see me win. They cheer for you because they think you represent them but they know that I am the one that puts it all on the line for them. They may think you are their true hero, but they have it all wrong. I’ll show them their wrong by beating you and being one step close to my destiny.

I do believe that you need to be shown that you're not one of the best Vixens anymore. Its time for you to hang up your wrestling boots for good and I think the only Vixen that should have the honor is me. My reason? Because I believe I am your downfall, Cameron. I am basically your opposite, the Anti-You. I mean look at us. Your a Hall of Famer and a former Vixen Champion while I am just a Vixen that has proven to everyone that she’s Champion material. Your basically the Queen of Hearts here while I am the just the wild card, The Joker. A Funny thing cards, have you ever noticed that there's only one Joker in a deck? That card, its a little fool who is different from everyone else. Kind of like me, an outsider. You see, I’m not a King like Lannister or a Queen like you. I’m not an Ace, Jack, eight or nine. I not a jobber or a tweener. Face or a Heel. I’m just me and it scares people. I’m not sitting here trying to be something I’m not like half of EAW does. You see, unlike a lot of them, I came here to actually fight. I came here to show the people like you that I have what it takes to be in EAW. To be part of the deck. So now that I became a park of the ‘deck’, I am called unstable, a freak but I’m not. I’m just a head of the curve. And at Shock Value, I’m going to show you all how ahead I truly am. Believe That.

*Tarah shoots a wicked smile at the camera before heading down the hallway to the Exit.*

Marco
Post November 18th 2014, 9:55 pm by Marco
SHOCK VALUE PROMO#2 

I have accepted a lot of things that has happened to me during my tenure here living on this planet. I accepted the fact that I grew up having no family to care and nurture for me. I have accepted that I spent the holidays trying to scratch and claw through the tough, tough winters and trying to stay alive to see another day. I have accepted the fact! that I'm just someone that God himself looked down upon and has tried everything he could to extinguish my life, time and time again. I have accepted that I could never be a normal person who can dream, who can have nightmare, who can't even feel what it means to be afraid. But what you don't realize Seph that since you have been working really hard to become this nightmare, I took the time to welcome you into my mind and let you fill that void that I have never got to experience when I was just a young boy. SO IF YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO PUT ME ON THE BORDER BETWEEN DEATH AND WISHING I WERE DEAD THEN YOU ARE DEAD WRONG BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WISHING FOR MY DEMISE EVER SINCE I WAS BROUGHT INTO THIS WORLD!!!! But if this is what a nightmare is or suppose to be then all I can do is just laugh at you because let me tell you that this shit that you're trying to do Seph is nothing compared to the hell that I have been born in! 

Your mind games are just little pranks that little six year olds play on little girls that deep down inside have a strong sense of affection for them but don't know how to show it. That's how I feel about your little tactics Seph, I mean I guess I had you going for the past few weeks because I felt so bad for you that I have to play along and pretend that you were in my head. Good thing that I have watched Alex Anderson and studied him to a T to know how to be a fool because I think I played the part really well. So in case if you don't get the point here Seph is that what you're trying to do right now is a grown man's game that can only be used against weak minded people and thankfully for me through the hell that I have been through during my childhood leading up to my adolescence to the better part of my adulthood has made me into this ugly discarded step child that nobody in this world wants and wished DEAD, that I can see through your little mind shattering games. I'm glad that you thought you did something that could have affected me mentally and end up having me going off the deep in and actually do something that could get me fired. You can't play on my deep desires of hurting you to your benefits Seph, it doesn't work that way buddy.  I know what I must do to bring you down and I can do it with my hands alone. 

But you know what Seph I think you should be awarded, despite your poor attempts at the  mind games I still feel that you should be awarded something for your efforts. But winning a simple metallic piece of crap isn't much of a prize, actually I'm going to do you one better. You see Seph what stood out to me at the beginning when you were talking when you told me that I should have killed you when I had a chance. Well instead of talking figuratively we should be more literal in terms. In your mind and actually in a lot of people's mind you all think that under this Elite era that I'm not going to survive for very long, like a fish out of water perhaps. Then there is one man that sees me as a malignant cancer that will spread and ultimately this little movement.It's apparent to me that your purpose Seph is to take me out for good. So lets up the anty shall we? I'm giving you the opportunity to take me out. I'm going to let you have the glory that awaits you so you can be in the good graces of Y2Impact. You would be in good graces of God, you would be in the good graces of every single person in this world that has ever hated me and maybe, just maybe my family may appear and actually give you something for taking out an embarrassment like me. 

Lets face it ever since I have been in this world I have been just a cold that has plagued the human race! So I'm giving you the chance to take me out, and end my pain, my suffering and my misery. You have wanted to prove that you are my nightmare and guide me to my end THEN HERE IS YOUR CHANCE. Show me what you have, show me what you can do Seph and enough with these mind games, enough with bringing up who you have beaten and who I haven't beaten, Enough with parading around that you have got me ban because that shit is meaningless! If it's my fate to lose to you then I won't try to change it, if it's my fate to be ended by you then I will thank you forever and more. But it's strange because fate works in mysterious ways, the smallest disturbance can alter a man's fate and or destiny.But if you can't end it Seph, if you can't end me Seph then everything that you have been trying to promote yourself as this some "malice incarnate" is nothing but a tagline garner attention from everyone in this company. But in truth it's nothing but a lie and you would have proven to me that you're just same sheep dressed up in wolf's clothing.

Deep down inside behind the paint, behind the way how you deliver your messages onto your "victims" is just a frightened child named Jacob Steele who is doing whatever he can to save his career and still be relevant. If you want to know what malice truly is Jacob, I'll show you, if you want to know what true fear feels like, I will make you experience and if you want to know what a nightmare truly is, I'll help you experience it. You're playing a game that you know nothing about and you can't begin to comprehend. So as soon as you realize it Seph as soon as you realize that everything that you have been trying do is pointless, is the moment where you have found freedom and if you couldn't give me the freedom that I have been crying for then I should do the honors in giving you that freedom that I want. Just looking into your now different looking eyes that you are in desperate need of help. I FEEL YOUR PAIN SO LET ME BE THE MAN THAT RELIVES YOU OF IT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE A SOUL BE CONSTANTLY TORMENTED! I DON'T WANT TO SEE A SOUL THAT FEELS HE HAS TO CHANGE HIS OUTWARD APPEARANCE JUST TO FEEL HE CAN JUSTIFY HIS LIFE BY ACTING A CERTAIN WAY! This In The End and Demise talk, I hear you Seph or Jacob, I hear you my man.

I'm reaching out my hand to end it all for you. At Shock Value one of us will find freedom and happiness and the other will be damned to live their existence for a bit longer. But I have a feeling that I will be that man that walks out of Shock Value as the Pure Champion and continue being the malignant cancer that has seeped into the pours into the purest form of this movement and is slowly killing it. Despite the flames of my rage and anger is sizzling, I have turned into something that is quiet and deadly and is eating away at you.  So be prepared for freedom Seph because I'm going to give it to you because you're just going to prove that the little sheep in wolf's clothing will be just what he truly is and that's a weak soul. So I hope you consider what I have said to you Seph because when that bell rings I'm not going to show you any mercy, it's either you come at me to end me or I'm coming to end you. But don't be afraid of the end Seph, don't be because I'm willing to let you be apart of me. Your will, your soul, your pain and your agony will be living inside me and in one being lies millions who has felt the same way as I do. A million souls, in one body and all of us will achieve nirvana, a paradise where we can be relinquished of all our faults, our failures and the agony. I can feel your pain, one of us can be saved and the only person here is being saved is you. I will be the driving force that this company is yearning for to combat this Elite movement, I will be the force that will take it down and in the midst of all of that my hell like of a life will continue no matter what accolades I achieve here. I know you can't end me, no matter how hard you're going to try at Shock Value, no matter what tactics you use they will fail. It's not because I'm simply better than you in every area imagined. It's because in all actuality you are the one who is weak, you have had opportunities time and time and time again to kill me but you took the time to take out Diana. You have showed me that deep down in your heart that you showed hesitation to deliver the fatal blow to me. In that moment you have showed fear, in that moment you have showed me cowardice and in that moment you have shown to me that you are nothing but a weak man. So given all that you don't have what it takes to end me. As much as it hurts me to say this Seph but you simply don't have what it takes to be my opponent so I will make you disappear. 
Jacob Senn
Post November 18th 2014, 8:02 pm by Jacob Senn
Shock Value #5

I know the truth of reality, more than you would think, Scott Diamond. The risks I have taken, the falters and faults that I have endured, the world that will choose a man like you who is a brutal monster of mass destruction instead of a champion that does what they do for simply the fiery passion that they have inside of them to be the best on God's green Earth at what they do, I know the harsh cruelties of this world very well. Ashten Cross and you may believe that I am looking through a kaleidoscope when I see the world, but my vision of what this world is the clearest one that this roster has. I see through your smoke and mirrors, I see through the subtle text that you have in your words to try and play this trick with my mind, but the fact is that you two are fighting against a man where words are not going to win this. No matter what you say, no matter how far your verbal knives dig into my psyche, it will never pierce the harden shell that protects it. Scott, you can hide behind your riddle because frankly you are right when you say that I frankly don't care. Answer my riddle or not, I couldn't care less, but the fact is that I already answered for you. You view me as a shadow compared to your light of godliness, something that can never compare to you when we are put together, but I beg to differ in that aspect. You may think that you have the edge, that you hold the trump card that will make you win, but I know that no matter what you feel you have, there is nothing you could pull that will give your the upper hand.

Deny it all you want, but for the past few days, that is all I have heard from you and Cross. How you have this knowledge about me that will confirm your victory, but you deny that you have not been saying this match is won for you? You cannot have your cake and eat it too, Scott. You either have this edge that you believe will win you the match, thus meaning that you and your manager believe only time is preventing you from becoming the new EAW World Champion, or that you have been saying nothing but cryptic bullshit to make yourself sound like you know something. Decide on what you want, but until then, I am just going to assume that you are going to stick with this rabbit under the magic hat, thus meaning that this entire time, you have felt that this match has already been won. As for me, I do not have this match won and you conquered, Scott Diamond, until I have that three-count, the bell has signaled that the end of the match has happened, and I am still holding MY EAW World Championship high in the air, triumphantly. Until then, I am biding my time for the night we meet so I can do what we always do when someone is gunning for the big prize, we fight and we decimate one another for the right to hold it! The fact is that during this time, I will not accept failure and I will not even contemplate the moment of defeat because the moment I do, it will be the moment that Scott Diamond has already won the match. Losing this championship is the last thing I want from this world, and I will not let you be the one to take this from me! There is no ifs, ands, buts, or howevers about it because I have already made up my mind that I will not accept anything less than victory and hearing you say those two little words that I will cherish for the rest of my career and that is when you say:

"I Quit"

Zack Crash being a referee does make this interesting to say the least, but I have dealt with him in similar situations. When he tried to get Psycho Brody to take this title from me and use his powers as Chairman to screw me out of the retention, I took matters into my own hands! I knocked him and Brody out cold and counted that pinfall myself to retain this championship and you know what, if he wants to go down for another nap by trying to screw me out of the belt with you, I will oblige with another bedtime story for him. I could see this as a 2-on-1 handicap match, 3-on-1 if we want to count your life partner, Ashten Cross, but he won't be much trouble, but I can get what you say about this being a triple threat. He may not be too fond of us, he may with a possibility make it where you are the champion, but what can I see unfold if he truly wanted his way? It would be a legitimate triple threat match and he tries to pull something to where he makes himself the EAW World Champion, but that is just a theory that can be posed. The fact is that Zack Crash, whether he wants to admit it or not, he knows that he will be a casualty in this war between me and you if he steps a little too far over his bounds, so worrying about him is secondary to beating you down in that ring to the point of surrender.

You are not Brian Daniels, the submission specialist and one of the greatest technicians in the world. You are not Devan Dubian, the hungry high-flyer and opportunistic individual. You are not the Broseph of Matt-tiude, Matt Ryder; you are not the legendary and sadistic, Dark Demon; and you are not the psychotic wrecking ball that is Psycho Brody; you are the challenge that will top them all! YOU ARE SCOTT DIAMOND, A BRUTE WRESTLING MACHINE WHOSE STRENGTH IS UNPARALLELED IN THIS COMPANY AND SCOTT, I AM THE FABLED CONQUEROR THAT WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN!

Shock Value, you will see why they could not defeat me. You will know why this championship is so coveted and it is not just because of the lineage that it entails, but of how with each and every challenge, I have been able to overcome it and conquer it. You, Ashten Cross, Zack Crash, the rest of the world, you will all recognize that I am the greatest wrestler in this business today and you will see you become another person who has felt what The Cornerstone of this company does to people as you lie on that mat.

Post November 18th 2014, 4:59 pm by Yoshikage Eto
*The Camera Pans In On What Looks To Be A Beaten Down Shack, A Thunderstorm Of Rain Is Seen If You Look At The Windows. There Are Chalk Outlines Of Bodies On The Floor, The Camera Is Grabbed By A Very Enthusiastic And Overjoyed Looking Kerry* "HELLO AGAIN MY FRIENDS, I WELCOME YOU TO MY ABODE" *Deep Breath* "In The Hopes That You May Learn More About Me... Oh Yes Voltage Locker Room... I Am Awaiting And HEAVILY ANTICIPATING" *Looks Behind Him* "My First Match, And My First Opprotunity To Rip Someone APART!!" *Maniacal Laugh* "And To Whom My Opponent Is Going To Be Which Has Not Been Detirmined... I Say BE AFRAID... BE VERY AFRAID" *Licks His Lips* "There Won't Be A Thing In The World To Stop Me From RIPPING YOU TO SHREDS!! Not The Sound Of Your Screams And PLEAS For Mercy... *Another Deep Breath* "Not The Sound Of Your Bones BREAKING... Not The Sound Of The Bell Or My Name Being Said And My Hand Being Raised... I... Am Kerry Keller......... GOODBYE!!!" *The Camera Turns To Static As He Laughs Again*
Post November 18th 2014, 2:31 pm by Guest
**Maddie is seen anxiously sitting, she has a birthday cone hat on and there is a cake on the table, her mom screams from the house, "Maddie where are all of your friends for your party?"**

They are just running a bit late I guess. I know all my friends from EAW wouldn't let me down, and not show up for my celebration of me winning my first ever match in EAW! I invited all the girls, such as Tarah, Laura, Desiree and a bunch of others. Oh and I also invited the guy wrestlers too! I guess they are just trying to be casually late! I told them to be here at 12 in the aftertoon, and it's already 2! But don't worry they will come, for the mean time, I would like to talk about my win. No doubt a moment I will never forget. Me pinning Desiree and the referee counting ONE! TWO! THREE! And then the ring bell DING! DING! DING! Oh my god then the ring announcer saying, THE WINNERS OF THIS MATCH, MATT MILES AND MADDIE! Oh my my name is Maddie the ring announcer actually said I won the match it was just so cool like oh my god! And now this week is Shock Value! I don't have a match but I can't wait to watch it. It is going to be a great show. I mean look at some of these matches we got Jacob Senn vs Scott Diamond for the EAW Championship in an I QUIT MATCH! Oh and I can't forget about my girl Tarah Nova taking on Cameron Ella Ava, that should be a classic! (Maddie''s mom comes out of the house, and asks Maddie "Where is everyone for your party") Oh my god mom they will be here soon I said, stop worrying! (Maddie's mom shakes her head and says "okay sweetie") Isn't my mom so nice? She even made this cake for me! (Camera zooms in on the cake the cake says "Congratulations Maddie" on it) Looks so good, and it's my favorite Chocolate! I have the best mom in the world! But anyway, this win at Showdown is just the start of good things to come for me. Just glad I got that first win out of the way, because now I can set my mind on bigger things such as become Vixens Champion! Well I don't have a match this week so I will cut it short, but just remember Maddie Nation, I love you! All of you! And be sure to tune into Shock Value this Saturday! Its sure going to be a great event! Now if you will excuse me I have to back to my party! I just hope everybody got the right address and time but don't worry they will be here! Bye guys! 

**Maddie gives the camera a hug as the camera fades**  
LVCIAN
Post November 18th 2014, 2:29 pm by LVCIAN
***The following video is available exclusively on EAW's official website and was recorded backstage moments after Dynasty went off air***

#EAWBACKSTAGEPASS

Eve: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time.... LUCIAN BLACK! Lucian, clearly after what just happened your sights are set on the World Heavyweight Championship, but everybody is asking themselves, how do you feel knowing what you just did to one of the most dangerous men in the history of EAW?

Lucian Black: Baby girl, the better question I think is, how does DEDEDE feel? How does DEDEDE feel knowing I am taking what is rightfully mine, how does he feel knowing he has a target on his back. It's just a matter of time before I neutralize the threat this man represents for this company. But you know what? I'll answer your question. I got to punch DEDEDE in the face, I got to spear him in the middle of the ring, how do you think I feel?

Eve: Do you think you went a little too far tonight? I mean, you got involved in arguably the most important match of the night and you caused a lot of trouble..

Lucian Black: Too far? Believe me, you haven't seen anything yet. I've been patiently waiting for years for an opportunity to become World Champion, YEARS. I had two options. Wait until I finally get my opportunity or TAKE that opportunity right NOWW.  it's pretty evident which option I chose and I don't regret a thing. You would've done the same if you were in my shoes. Several weeks ago DEDEDE said he was at the top of the mountain. Tonight that mountain fell to pieces. You have nowhere to climb up to, DEDEDE. It's over, you've ran out of time. What are you going to do now? Run? Hide? No matter how far you run I will catch you, no matter where you hide I WILL FIND YOU.

Eve: Lucian, what is your plan to destroy DEDEDE? Because that is what you are going to have to do to take what you claim belongs to you, the World Heavyweight Championship. There's mo other way you will take that belt from him.

Lucian Black: I don't need a plan. I assess and attack, simple as that. I've assessed this situation and I probably won't even have to touch DEDEDE.. He will destroy himself. The self-destruction of Mr. DEDEDE has already begun as a matter of fact. He is corrupted to the core. He's made it clear he ain't here to save EAW, he clearly stated that he ain't a hero, but when we come face to face you're damn right he's going to have to be a hero and save himself from the ass kicking of a LIFETIME. We can all agree on something and that is that this man is the sole reason why Zack Crash has this company in his clutches. He practically handed Crash EAW he didn't put any effort into protecting this place, but who has? Let's face it nobody has. Everybody's primary concern nowadays is themselves. That ain't me though. I'll continue to protect EAW from pollution and I will restore honor back to EAW. The management won't stop me, DEDEDE won't stop  me, NOBODY will stop me. I'm coming for what is rightfully mine and if you are man enough, DEDEDE, if you actually have any balls show yourself this Sunday, show yourself and give me what I have earned, what I have fought my entire life for. Or I can just take it.

[The camera zooms onto the face of Lucian Black as a smirk crosses his face before the camera fades to black]
Post November 18th 2014, 1:44 pm by Guest
You hear the sound of the breeze blowing some trees and bushes. The scene slowly fades into night falling among us. The camera shows a little, rocky bridge with weeds all over, as if it hasn’t been used or even walked on in ages. Below the bridge, maybe one hundred feet or more down, is nothing but rock and what looks to be a small path that leads into the woods. When the camera focuses back on the bridge, a man is standing right where the bridge starts. In the middle of the bridge, sit two unlit lanterns. Dressed in a black hooded trench coat, black boots, and has his hood on, the man is holding his head down. He slowly steps onto the bridge, then walks to the middle of it. From the camera angle, you can see little rocks falling from the bridge everytime he steps. After making it to the middle of the bridge, the man faces towards the woods and stands there for a second. He slowly lifts his head up and looks directly at the camera. The man is Sephiroth. His bright red contacts glow as he stares into the camera.

In The End | Sephiroth
“You should’ve killed me when you had the chance.”

The camera pans out just a little bit, showing the side of Sephiroth as he stares out into the woods. He doesn’t move a single muscle, just stands there. You can notice it getting a little darker, but not completely dark out yet.

In The End | Sephiroth
“The time has finally come. The time has come for two men to collide after a long few weeks of mind games, beatings, and the one part we just can’t forget, me leveling Ryan’s precious Diana and seeing the beast become unleashed right before my very eyes. I laid her out on the ground, and from that point on, Ryan had become something no one liked seeing. Not long after I laid Diana out, Ryan caused a huge commotion backstage, only for Y2Impact to ban him from the arena the following week. See what happens when you lose your temper, Ryan? Was it worth it? You could’ve killed me last week. You could’ve really gotten to me, but look at you. You look pathetic. You couldn’t do anything to me a couple weeks ago in the tag team match, you couldn’t do anything to me last week, and you even lost the tag team match this past Dynasty with your pal, Mr. DEDEDE. Nothing is going for you ever since I showed up. Nothing. What makes this time any difference? What could you possibly do to me, that’s actually legal in our match, that’s going to keep me down long enough for you to win the Pure Championship? Please, enlighten me, Ryan. You saw what Diana looked like after I got done with her. That wasn’t even near what I can do to anyone. Did you happen to tune in last week to see me lay the New Breed Champion, Jamie O’Hara, out? I put him down quicker than you got to Diana after you saw her passed out. You’ve got to understand, Ryan, there’s no running away from me. There’s no beating me. I’ll admit, when I was on Showdown, anyone could’ve beaten me. Hell, William Black beat me. Put him against me now and you’ll see a completely different outcome. The fact of the matter here is, Ryan, everything that you want to do, you can’t do it, unless you want to be fired. Which wouldn’t surprise me if that’s what it took to put me down. Let’s just face the truth here, do you even have it in you to put me down?”

Nightfall is upon us now. The only light making it possible to see Sephiroth and some of the surroundings is the light coming from the crescent moon. Sephiroth reaches down to one of the lanterns as cuts it on. He picks it up and holds it near his chest. The camera circles to Sephiroth’s side.

In The End | Sephiroth
“Just by what you said at the beginning of your rant, you made it quite clear to everyone that you’re going to lose this match. You admitted me getting into your head. Once I’m in your head, I can’t get out. I’m your worst nightmare, Ryan. You proved that to everyone. What’s intriguing me right now, is the fact that you gave me a little nickname. Do you name your worst nightmares? Do you find peace in being able to call a man you fear, a pet name you think is cute? Suit yourself, but I’m not quite sure how that’s going to help you put Malice Incarnate down long enough to beat him. Also, I believe that you wasted a little too much breath when you went on that little tangent about my family and how much pain you’re going to cause me. Let me tell you a little secret, Ryan. Not just a secret, but an awakening. You can’t cause that much pain to someone to make their family regret marrying and reproducing. Unless you’re causing pain to them, it’s just not possible. That whole tangent was just a waste of your time and breath and proved absolutely nothing, except for how into your head I really am. It’s quite amusing how much of a toll I put on you by the couple little things I have done. You’re in for a treat, Ryan. Nothing you, or I even, can say to change that. Fate is in motion and that concludes with you laying lifeless in the ring as I tower above you holding the Pure Championship. That’s fate.”

Sephiroth lifts the lantern up to his face. His bright red contacts glow even brighter than before as the camera is now just a foot or two away from him. Without blinking, Sephiroth stares into the camera.

In The End | Sephiroth
“I’m still on my first chance, Ryan. I only need one chance. You’re the one that’s already had several chances to even prove to be a worthy opponent. Since I was named your opponent for the Pure Championship at Shock Value, what have you done to prove to be a worthy Championship contender? Let me rewind back to what I said earlier… You didn’t do anything in our tag team match, you got yourself banned from the arena while I beat down the New Breed Champion and pinned him, then you went and lost another tag team match at Dynasty. Your partner is the World Heavyweight Champion… And you still lose. Interferences or not, you should have the ability to step in and make a statement, something you haven’t done since I showed up. You’re weak, Ryan. You believe calling someone someone else’s bitch will do anything? It just shows how deluded I have your mind and how you’ll make up anything to have your voice heard. Now, I can promise you we’re nothing alike. Look at me, then look at you. You’re weak, a coward. I’m already standing above your lifeless body with the Championship held high. Your deluded mind has got many thoughts trying to process at once and it’s not working out for you. You’re making this very easy for me, Ryan. I don’t need Y2Impact, Quality Control, Zack Crash, I don’t need any of them for what I’m set out to do in EAW. This is me. This is who I am. This is who has deluded your mind. This is who you fear, oh so much. I am the one who will put your name to rest.

You’re going to survive, Ryan. I’m not going to kill you. I’m just going to leave you wishing you were dead. There’s a fine line between death and wishing you were dead. I’m going to put you on the edge of that. Nothing about us is intertwined, Ryan. The only thing that might be, is fate leading you to a shattered dream whilst I stand tall and with the Pure Championship. It’s nothing but fate. That’s all. Fate is has us intertwined. Once the bell rings, it’s all over. Let’s make one thing clear. I never TOOK Diana from you, Ryan. Do you see her by my side right now? No. What I did do, though, is pummel her straight into the ground just like I’m going to do to you. I never took anything from you. You let all this happen yourself. You let her get pummeled into the ground. You let yourself become this animal. You let me in your head. To top it all off, you already let me win the Championship. How? You and I both know how. I am in your head, after all. Weakness has a price. YOU will be paying that price at Shock Value. What do I have to pay the price for? Engraving my name on the Pure Championship? It’s already been done. The fun began weeks ago, Ryan. The fun continues at Shock Value. The fun ends when the bell rings.”

Sephiroth picks up the other lantern, now holding both lanterns in each hand. With both lanterns held up to his face, Sephiroth slowly begins walking towards the camera with his eyes locked on it. As he slowly walks to the camera, the camera inches back every couple steps he takes.

In The End | Sephiroth
“Hatred’s hymn will be playing throughout our time in the ring. Darkness will fall. You will stand face to face with your worst nightmare. Do you stand a chance? No one does. The end began when I returned. Your end began weeks ago. The final ending comes soon.”

Sephiroth cuts off one of the lanterns and sets it down, while still walking towards the camera, almost directly in front of it. He then cuts the other one off and sets it down. Now in complete darkness, you hear a faint whisper.

In The End | Sephiroth
“In the end, your anger, your frustration, will lead to your ultimate demise.”

The camera fades to black.
Abelard Becker
Post November 18th 2014, 10:59 am by Abelard Becker
Ah, so the "I have more heart than you" argument, you're really going for anything you can at this point, aren't you? I'm starting to grow very worried for you, I never thought you were that guy... you know, the guy that Ashten Cross mentioned. The one who couldn't see reality and thought that the only possible outcome is the outcome that he wanted. I didn't think you were that guy. I knew you were spontaneous, I knew you were impetuous but I was always under the impression that it was because you were hard nosed, because you wanted to fight, stand up for what you believed in... but as the week continues to roll on I'm beginning to see the same things Cross sees about you. 

You call me narrowminded for believing I already have the match won, something I NEVER said, yet you're doing the same exact thing as me, in fact, you're taking it to a different degree, you choose do refute any and all facts that get thrown in your face. This isn't a fairy-tale... this is the real world, having heart, having resliency... none of that matters here, brute strengh and power always wins. I don't understand it Jacob, instead of just accepting that you CAN lose is far more easier than trying to come up with all these excuses and vinidcations. I'm not telling you to already accept defeat, I would never, I'm simply advising you to prepare for it, see it as an option, and I'm doing it for your own well-being, nothing else. So that IF you lose on Saturday, see IF... IF you lose on Saturday you would have at the very least constructed some type of plan to deal with it, I don't want to see your whole world come crashing down at the expense of me winning the EAW Championship, that would put quite the damper on the evening.

I know I can lose this Saturday, there's certainly a chance. At this point I'm basically prepared for anything, nothing this company does anymore can surprise me, and the fact that the Chairman of EAW is our Special Guest Referee only draws more and more suspicion out of me. Let's remember, while it may seem like the world is stacked against you... I was the man that destroyed this company a little over a year ago, does the Chairman really want me as it's Champion? Plus that's not even mentioning the fact that I called Zack Crash's company takeover a poor mans version of my Anti campaign. It wouldn' surprise me if Zack Crash has a plan to ensure neither one of us walk out as Champion... don't put anything past them Jacob, don't look at this as a 2 on 1 handicap match, as far as I'm concerned it's a triple threat. 

I've said it before, I'm not Brian Daniels or Devan Dubian... I am by far the toughest man you've ever had to face, and I'm arguably the most powerful I've ever been. And as the days continue to go bye, the day awaits where you're going to have to face reality... one way or another.

Oh... and yeah.

You still haven't answered my riddle, you haven't even touched it or acknowledged it, and that's upsetting me. I answered yours, I continue to answer yours and you just ignore mine? Why? Is it too hard for you to understand, it's pretty simple. Why do I think you're going to lose? Jacob, that's the only question you have to answer, this is your last chance, I'm going to reveal the answer no matter what, I just feel it would be better for you if it came out of your mouth instead of me saying it. I gave you a hint last time that said it had all to do with you, and now I'll give you a second hint. It has nothing to do with your talent or your abilites as an in-ring extremist. Come on Jacob, think about it, think back to Territorial Invasion, the week after, think back... it can't be that hard. Think about what I said leading up to Territorial Invasion, think about what transpired on that night, and then the actions you took afterward. It's all right there. It wasn't Ashten Cross' genius behind it, it was my own. I'm giving you all the dots Jacob, all you have to do is connect them.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next