Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 5 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post February 3rd 2015, 2:44 pm by Guest
**Maddie is seen backstage, she is stretching out her legs, she notices the camera gives a big smile and begins to talk**

Holy cow you guys! I can't believe it's actually happening. I am going to have a Vixens Championship title match at Reasonable Doubt in a couple weeks. I am super pumped for this match, but first things first, this week at Saturday Night Showdown it will be a mixed tag team match! It will feature me Maddie! My tag team partner and new best friend Zach Genesis! We will be taking on Nick Makarov and my opponent at Reasonable Doubt, the current Vixens Champion Lethal! Now Lethal and I don’t see eye to eye right now, I know she is on this “bully” kick trying to strike fear into me and the rest of the girls in EAW. Sure she is an intimidating woman, and I guess in many ways I do fear her. I will not lie, I was a bit scared to hug her last week on Showdown, but I felt like I could warm her heart with one of my hugs! Lethal is a bully, and if there’s one thing in this world that I actually don’t like are bullies. Bullies think they can do whatever they want just by striking fear into other people, and they will go at any cost just to push people around even if that is physical violence. It is no secret that I was bullied a lot in high school, so when I see kids bulling other kids, or even adults bullying other adults it just hurts to see it and I want to put a stop it. This world could be a peaceful place if everybody could just learn to get along with each other. Lethal is a bully yes, but she can change, in fact I know she will change. Most bullies always sooner or later regret what they do. So, Lethal when you decide to stop being a bully we can be friends again! Like we were before this whole thing started between you and I, all I wanted was a nice friendly competition for your Vixens Championship, something that is going to be FUN for everyone. But no you decided to get in my face and push me around, I will not stand for that. Your days as Vixens Champion is number and when I win the Vixens Championship, these young girls will finally have someone good to look up to, someone they can look at as a role model. Beating you will be no easy task and I understand that, you are the champion for a reason. But with a lot of hard work and determination I can beat you, we will be in that tag match next week, I will study you. I will learn your every move, your strengths your weaknesses. So anyway Zach I would like to get your cell phone number and maybe we can hangout one day you know since we are going to be tag team partners and all, I was thinking about a pizza party, I love pizza, oh my god we should totally get pizza with extra cheese, I love extra cheese on my pizza, I don’t know about you, I mean it’s totally up to you! I just love tag team matches and I hope that we win! No I know that we will win because teaming with someone like you who is an up and comer in EAW, and most likely a future World Champion; I just know that we will win! Oh boy I just can’t wait for Saturday Night Showdown, and I can’t wait for Reasonable Doubt it’s going to be so much fun! I just want to make you guys the fans, my best friends proud! There is nothing more I love then seeing all of you smiling happy faces! Well that’s it for now besties, I will see you all later! Byee!!!

**Maddie hugs the camera, as the camera fades**
Post February 2nd 2015, 12:29 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Voltage Promo#5 "Get Ready to settle the score, and get ready to face the floor." Japan is one of my favorite countries. And this week I head to Osaka, Japan to take on my newest victim, "the Franchise Demon" stupid name aside, you think your a scary guy? Talking about putting people "6 feet under" let me tell you something... Fake scary people insult real scary people with their stupidity. You don't scare me... I have more frightening qualities in my thumb then you have in your entire body. My failures are beginning to add up... One by one they happen... And on Friday... I won't just break that habit. I'll shatter it... Because only one mistake will throw you into the fire that is defeat. And three seconds while the referee places his hand on the mat is all it takes for my arm to be raised. And in the end, that's exactly what's going to happen... "Moment of silence PLEASE" thank you.
VENTURA.
Post February 2nd 2015, 9:48 am by VENTURA.
I tried to warn you, Alex Anderson, but you always fail to listen.
Here you are now, scratching your head, panting back and forth in confusion. Why the hassle to do these things though? Did I not lay the foundation of what was truly going to happen on Showdown? For the past seven days, I kept on declaring straight to your face that you have had all your attempts to become a blossoming star. You thought I was just joking, and "spewing with no sense". See where that has now ended you up. I get it, you are enraged, you have questions as to why an unlikely source came to my assistance. To tell you the truth, I didn't alarm or use "any magic" for me to entice Nick Angel to intervene in this match, because I do not do such things that is unfair and horrible. I left the decision for him earlier during the night if he wanted to join me, to forge a legacy in EAW as a member of the Brigades, or if he wanted to continue strolling down the path that he is traveling under. He finally picked his safest bet by joining me. Once again, I didn't perform any "magic" or "spiritual ritual" for him to screw up this match, so don't act like the typical crybaby and say I screwed up this match. Already, no one in this company likes you. You have been a mouthpiece that have spewed false revelations that never amounted to anything. You lost your own, CRAFTED ACE Championship to Norman Hellion. After that moment, you should have packed your bags and simply disperse yourself out there, whatever direction the wind will take you. So, fellow chap, I am pleased to announce that your reality has been cast into dreams. Your reality, which is safe to say, has been altered.

Moving towards the future, it seems to me that what truly goes around, comes all the way back around. What a shocker. Next week on Showdown, I take part in a Number One Contender's Match for the Answers World Championship. Normally, I would deliver a sermon saying how much I deserve this shot, how much disrespect I have received from many people, and all of those grueling stuff. However, it doesn't seem to be worth the hassle. What I do now, will prove whether or not I deserve to be a client under the wings of EAW. I am not going to be a prophesier, renown myself as a Prince or King to try and bolster my morale to become this or that. You all will see what we, The Holy Brigade, are truly capable of. You guys are too stubborn to realize that good and potential justice that we are deploying into every diseased sector of this company. You think of us as the enemy. Not right at all. The enemy is within you.

Speaking of the enemy, it seems that I have a reoccurring one. The man I face this week for that shot of prominence is a man no other than Devan Dubian. Why, well you look at that. Just a couple of weeks ago, we squared off face to face in the ring to meander around the King of Elite Tournament. We spoke heavily against each other, trying to talk smack against each other until our vocals would rot out. Apparently, you managed to win the bout. See how cleanly I admitted that. No ad-lib, no paraphrasing of any matter, I just gave you the clear truth. You caught me off guard and you took extreme measures, so congratulations on that. However, the fact that we face each other once again, poises a signal of some sought. Is it destiny that we meet again? Is this a grand match that the Management would love to see again? Could this finally be retribution for me? The questions may be endless, but I am going to give just one, simple answer: yes. Your envoy on becoming the King of Elite took an unexpected twist, one that you simple cannot uncurl straightaway. I, on the other hand, have recuperated after that match we had. I have repositioned myself, I have made all necessary adjustments to be at a position where I cannot be shaken or moved. I am at Valhalla. But of course, Devan, you would doubt me anyways because your "win" over me says everything. If you are going to forge that mentality, then you are just becoming a mere replication of Alex Anderson, and I know that you especially do not want to be compared against the likes of him. I have done all the talking, Devan, and I have reserved all the action. At this point, it is only left upon you if you want to take another shot at proving to yourself that you are this "Prince" of this company. I am proving as to why I am still here, and as to why I am your trusted ally, the Caster of Dreams.
#KimboLivesMatter
Post February 2nd 2015, 12:26 am by #KimboLivesMatter
Vignette #3

(A highlight reel of Maxwell Dachs is played.)
Lucas Johnson
Post February 2nd 2015, 12:15 am by Lucas Johnson
Kerry Keller wrote:
Voltage promo #4: "Take her to my barracks now she's scared and your embarrassed filled with terror chop your legs off and tell you to run some errands" You seem persistent Mr. "Franchise Demon" So I will tell you again. I will be the victor on Friday, I will be the one with my hand being raised, your the one who will be six feet under this Friday... I WILL BEAT YOU TO A FUCKING PULP AND THEN BEAT YOU AGAIN!!! You have another thing coming if you think your beating EAW's resident Silencer. I will silence YOU and the rumors of my weakness. I'll be getting away with murder this Friday.... You'll see...

Voltage Promo: Their was a storm in the Northeast last week....and their's gonna be a storm coming to EAW. Get ready cause the storm is going to becoming right over you're grave.... Enjoy you're last breaths and get ready to get buried SIX! FEET! UNDER!
Post February 2nd 2015, 12:03 am by Yoshikage Eto
Voltage promo #4: "Take her to my barracks now she's scared and your embarrassed filled with terror chop your legs off and tell you to run some errands" You seem persistent Mr. "Franchise Demon" So I will tell you again. I will be the victor on Friday, I will be the one with my hand being raised, your the one who will be six feet under this Friday... I WILL BEAT YOU TO A FUCKING PULP AND THEN BEAT YOU AGAIN!!! You have another thing coming if you think your beating EAW's resident Silencer. I will silence YOU and the rumors of my weakness. I'll be getting away with murder this Friday.... You'll see...
Lucas Johnson
Post February 1st 2015, 11:51 pm by Lucas Johnson
Kerry Keller wrote:
Voltage promo #3 "it is impossible to never tell the truth, so to tell the truth I am getting away with murder" all I ever hear is "Kerry Keller got beat by this one" or "Keller is gonna get beat by that one" you know what? I'm fucking sick of it. Now I'm getting serious, I'm going to fuck this tyburns guy up. I'm going to prove myself to the world. I'm going to prove myself to Mr. DEDEDE. I'm going to prove myself to me! And, Tyburns or whatever the hell your name is... It won't be a debut victory for YOU it will be a chance to prove myself "MOMENT OF SILENCE PLEASE" thank you

Voltage Promo: It's TyBerns, Mr. Kerry Keller. I also go as 'The Franchise Demon' which ever one suites you the best. But you will remember my name once I bury you six feet under this friday on Voltage....
Post February 1st 2015, 11:33 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Voltage promo #3 "it is impossible to never tell the truth, so to tell the truth I am getting away with murder" all I ever hear is "Kerry Keller got beat by this one" or "Keller is gonna get beat by that one" you know what? I'm fucking sick of it. Now I'm getting serious, I'm going to fuck this tyburns guy up. I'm going to prove myself to the world. I'm going to prove myself to Mr. DEDEDE. I'm going to prove myself to me! And, Tyburns or whatever the hell your name is... It won't be a debut victory for YOU it will be a chance to prove myself "MOMENT OF SILENCE PLEASE" thank you
Post February 1st 2015, 11:20 pm by Guest
The Life and Times of Vance Tybull, Part One
May 9th, 1996
Phoenix, Arizona

“Sometimes the most tragic stories have happy beginnings.”

[The crowd was raucous, the photographers were in the zone, the commentators were ready for a slobberknocker. This scene was not all too unfamiliar to a young Vance Tybull, who was seated in the front row of the Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum. He’d been here many times before, in fact. The reason why was standing in the middle of the ring: Vin Tybull, his father.]

Commentator 1: It looks like Tybull is sizing up his opponent! The crowd is calling for it!

“Bulldozer! Bulldozer! Bulldozer!”

Commentator 2: Here it is! The Bulldozer!

[Tybull scoops his opponent up on his shoulder and spike his down on his head with a Rikishi Driver, known as The Bulldozer. He covers his opponent for 1… 2… 3!!! The bell rings and Vin Tybull is declared the winner. He’s handed his big gold championship belt and he immediately exits the ring and heads to his son. Vance gets lifted up out of his seat by his father who plops him in the ring before rolling in himself. He hoists Vance on his shoulder and hands him the belt. Vance’s three-year-old arms struggle to hold the thing.]

Commentator 1: What a great moment between father and son!

--After the show, backstage--  

[Vance hops all around his father’s dressing room in sheer excitement. Vin smiles at his son’s enthusiasm, but seems much too tired to play with him. After a while, Vance hops on to his father’s lap.]

Vance: That was awesome tonight, dad!

Vin: Thanks, kid. You being out there really helped me when things got tough.

Vance: Thanks, dad! I, uh… I have a question.

Vin: Yeah?

Vance: Do you think maybe I could be a wrestler too one day?

Vin: It’s a tough gig, but if anything gives you an advantage, it’s that you’re MY kid. Nobody else can ever claim that.

[Then, a knock at the door. Before Vin has a chance to answer, the door opens and in walks a tall, slender young woman with curly brown hair.]

Vin: Evening, Farrah.

Farrah: Oh, don’t let me bother you, Vin, I’m just here to take care of your kid.

Vin: Can we not do this, tonight?

Farrah: You say that every time, Vin. When will it be? When are you going to spend more time with your kid than for just five minutes after a show?

Vin: You knew what you signed up for.

[An awkward silence passes before Farrah Tybull finally picks her son up in her arms and leaves without another word. Vance is silent. They begin to walk out of the arena when they see the top starlet of the company, Ms. Marvelous, walking down the hall. She gives a friendly wave to the Tybulls as she walks past. Farrah shifts Vance to her shoulder and he sees Ms. Marvelous walk in to his father’s dressing room.]

--

May 9th, 2013
Arizona State Penitentiary

[It’s an uncharactaristically cold day in Arizona. The skies are dark. A beat-up black 1996 Corvette pulls up to the front gate of the Arizona State Penitentiary. After a quick exchange with the guard, he’s let through. In the car is ex-pro wrestling star Vin Tybull. He double parks his car and steps out. He’s really let himself go. He waves at the guard, who informs him that he’s not allowed to double park.]

Vin: Hey, you see that? That’s a vintage ’96 ‘Vette, bro. Gotta protect my investment. Besides… it doesn’t look like there’s anybody else here visiting, anyway.

[The guard looks at him quizzically before pointing him to the door. After a few more short exchanges with guards, he’s led to the visitation room. He pulls out a chair in the corner, has a seat and props his feet up on the table. After a short amount of time, a buzzing sound begins to sound and a door on the opposite end of the room opens. A guard steps through and steps aside, revealing the man Vin is here to visit, Vance Tybull. Vance, clad in a dull tan prison uniform, has a full-beard and long, shaggy brown hair. He’s also a bit huskier than he is in present day. The guard leads Vance to the table, and he seats himself.]

Guard: You have ten minutes.

[The guard walks away leaving an awkward silence between father and son. After what seems like a small eternity, Vin speaks.]

Vin: So why did you want me to come here? Are you not going to talk?

[Vance looks up between his long shaggy locks and looks at his dad. He clears his throat before speaking.]

Vance: Why did it take you two years to visit me?

[Vin laughs.]

Vin: You finally get me here, and that’s all you can think to ask me? I know you have a lot of time to waste around here, but your ol’ dad has a career to think of.

[Vance chuckles.]

Vin: You wanna tell me why you’re laughing?

Vance: I’m sure the reason why you haven’t visited me in two years is because you were just so busy selling out high school gyms.

Vin: I think you should start showing your FATHER a little more respect, punk!

Vance: The last time you were here, you were ready to hold the entire American Justice System accountable for this “tragedy” befallen on your kin. The last thing you said to me is “Don’t worry, give me two weeks and you’ll be out of here!” 

Vin: Last time I checked, you did it, and you admitted to doing it. So why shouldn’t you be serving your time?

Vance: You’re damn right I F***ing did it, and you would have done it too in my position. I’m not afraid to pay the debt I owe to society, so I’ll stay here until they decide to let me out. That’s not my point. The point is, you had some sort of change of heart about all of this really quick. But I’m not exactly sure when, because I haven’t heard from you in two years.

Vin: Well I’m here now, and giving me a lecture can’t be the only reason you called me here. I know you. And for Christ sake, get your hair out of your eyes! The Charles Manson look doesn’t endear that ladykillin’ face I so graciously passed down to you. 

[Vance runs his hand through his hair, removing it from in front of his face.]

Vance: It’s not. You know, in my two years I’ve had a lot of time to think. Specifically about what my future is going to be like when I get out. I didn’t get a wrestling scholarship like I’d hoped, and of course I ended up here, too. But I know… I just know that I have a… knack. Yeah. A knack for wrestling. So I was thinking of taking up the family business. And… I can’t think of a better person to train me, to pass down his extensive wrestling knowledge. Dad I asked you here because I wanted to ask you to be my trainer. I’m willing to forget all of our past issues, and start on a clean slate. Honestly dad… I miss you. And I want to carry on your legacy and forge a legacy of my own. This is what we were both born to do.

[A pause. Vin stares intently in to his son’s eyes, analyzing his son’s speech.]

Vin: You really think you can become a pro wrestler?

[Vin begins laughing loudly.]

Vin: Do you really understand the real dangers of pro wrestling? Because pro wrestling has a dark side, and I’ve felt it and let me tell you boy, if you can’t keep yourself out of jail you most certainly can’t keep yourself from succumbing to that dark side. So I ain’t gonna train you, Vance. You’re better off trying something else. Don’t think about taking on your mom’s profession either, though.

[Vance stands up and rocks his father with a right hand. Vin falls over his chair and hits his head on the brick wall behind him. Two guards quickly rush Vance and drag him away. As they drag him through the doorway, his dad gets to his feet and shouts.]

Vin: You can forget boxing, too! You punch like a f***ing girl!

[Vin spits a little bit of blood out of his mouth and exits. The guards throw Vance in his cell and slam it shut. For a brief moment, Vance cracks a smile.]

--

Dynasty Promo #1
“Duelling Dreams”

“That’s a wrap!”

[The director shouts. The set bears an eery resemblance to the warehouse seen in Vance Tybull’s Vignette promo. That is, because it is indeed the set of Vance’s first vignette. Vance snaps back out of a daydream he had of his dad. He slides out of the ring where he is met by a crew member.]

Crew: Alright Mr. Tybull, next we’d like to take you around the corner up against the warehouse so you can give us your thoughts on your first opponent.

Vance: My… thoughts? Like you want me to talk a whole bunch?

Crew: Well… yeah. That’s kind of a big part of wrestling. 

[Vance doesn’t give the crew member another word as he heads outside of the warehouse.]

Vance’s thoughts: Ugh, I hate talking.

Crew: Vance! Could you come this way?

[Vance turns around and follows the crew member to the spot they have set up to shoot his second promo.]

Crew: You ready?

Vance: Wait a second, who am I even facing?

Crew: We’ve been informed you’ll be facing the competitor known as ACE, do you need me to tell you a little about him?

Vance: No. I’ve done my research, thanks.

Crew: Okay then…

Director: You ready?

Vance: Sure.

Director: Action!

--

[The camera closes in tight on Vance’s profile. Vance looks around at anything but the camera, trying to take in this more claustrophobic setting, to the groans of the crew. After what seems like an eternity of silence, Vance finally speaks.]

Vance: First and foremost I just want to make it abundantly clear to everybody here that I speak when I feel like speaking, not when some crew decides I do. Luckily for everybody here, I’m granting them a pass, because I have some thoughts to share. I’ve been told by the crew here that I’ll be making my debut at the next episode of Dynasty and I… I can’t even begin to describe to all of you how that feels. I’m not really one to go in to great detail about sob stories and some long road to redemption, but with everything I’ve been through leading up to this, I can only feel vindicated.

But make no mistake about it, I’m not here to get caught up in some political game like a lot of the other guys here. I don’t waste my time with silly games. I’m here to do one thing: establish. Establish my name as one of the Elite pro wrestlers in the entire world. I understand I’m young, and I understand I have a long road ahead of me, but suffice it to say I’m no stranger to long, arduous journeys. But I’ve never been the most patient guy in the world, either. I’m here to do one thing: beat people. If you’re not lookin’ for a fight, then don’t bother me.

Speaking of fights… I’ve also been told that my first opponent is a self-admitted nerd who fancies himself an Ace. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not here to sing the same bully rhetoric that has haunted you over the years. I don’t care about you enjoying science and I certainly don’t care about your IQ – impressive as it may be. But while you may have experience on your side by a landslide, and while you may even be smarter than I am, I possess something you don’t my friend: killer instinct.

You may have in-ring experience, but I have been surrounded by this sport my entire life. This sport runs through the very veins I possess. While I’ve trained and remained athletic my entire life, I inherited the killer instinct I spoke of. I’m a born and bred bruiser. This is what I was destined to do. 

So then, Ace, tell me what happens if I lose? Actually don’t; I will. If I lose my career starts off on the wrong foot and gives credence to all of the doubters and all of the naysayers. I’m sure you’re familiar with those yourself. But you’ve conquered those naysayers and since the 1990’s you’ve proven that you belong in this sport. Me? This is just my first match. Do you even remember the hunger you felt inside of you when you had your first match? Do you remember how you felt when the entirety of your life’s work was put on the line in that do or die moment? Or are you now just lost in your happy little world of being a popular face on the card, while never truly ascending to legendary status? Let’s be honest here, you’d think it would have happened already given your twenty plus year career. Heck, you may have even faced my dad at one point!

Ace, it’s simple. When I show up in Guatemala City, I’m not going to be soaking in the rich Latin culture. I’m going to be lazer focused on making the right first impression – which by the way you failed at – and that means you’d better bring everything you have, because that’s you’re only hope of beating me. Anything less won’t afford you a win. Why? Because I can’t afford to lose.

[Fade out.]
Lucas Johnson
Post February 1st 2015, 9:25 pm by Lucas Johnson
Voltage Promo: The time has come for myself to have the greatest debut in EAW history....Kerry Keller you're going to realize what you're getting into it. Cause once you step into the ring with me you're going to wake up the beast. Once you wake up this beast there's no chance on gods green earth that you will put that beast to sleep. Once I take you're soul and throw it six feet under and The Franchise Demon will become the greatest EAW World Champion ever! Let the darkness begin in EAW.......see you on Friday!
Post February 1st 2015, 6:22 pm by Yoshikage Eto
Voltage Promo#2. "Because i am my enemy, the water's up to the knee." Hello again my lovelies. I have to say i am quite proud of my performance in that battle royale 2 days ago, and have a proposition for a mister... Vincent Palmer. I would like to ask you if you'd like to form an... alliance of some sort, i will be waiting for your answer. As for Alessandro or whatever his name is. You are my problem, i'm not sure who you are, what you do, or what you think you can do... But NONE of that is going to matter when your head crashes into the canvas and your neck makes that delightful cracking sound... "MOMENT OF SILENCE PLEASE" thank you.
#KimboLivesMatter
Post February 1st 2015, 1:18 am by #KimboLivesMatter
Vignette Promo #2

(Starts out by showing a snow covered path you hear the sound of the snow crunching. A man wearing a winter jacket and a dark red toque and carrying a rifle walks through the frame and the camera starts to follow him.)

You know. It has come to my attention that a certain person have become accustomed to calling themselves a "hunter" and a "sniper" and a "marksman." I find this interesting, Mr.Ventura, because you are neither! You are not a true hunter. You are not a true sniper. (The man stops for a second and points to the distance. The camera pans over and shows a large buck standing at the tree line around 3 quarters of a mile away. The camera pans back to the man. Who turns to the camera. Its Maxwell Dachs, he smirks and prepares his rifle. He aims and gestures for the camera to films the deer again. He shoots and hits the deer right in the heart. The camera pans back to Dachs who is smirking.) You, Mr.Ventura, are not a true Marksman. You see Mr.Ventura, I find it extremely offensive that you dare to call yourself any of those three things. (he beings walking towards the deer.) Mr.Ventura you just don't possess the respect for the hunt that I do. (he pauses and stops walking again) You. Have. No. Honor. (he begins walking once more) It has also come to my attention that you fancy yourself to be some sort of animal, claiming to "tease" and "pounce" on your prey. That is not possible. There is only one animal in the EAW! And that animal is a badger. Dachs. Maxwell Dachs. (Dachs reaches out and pushes the camera out of his face and the picture fades to black.)
That Self Hi-Five Guy
Post January 31st 2015, 11:59 pm by That Self Hi-Five Guy
Dynasty Promo #3

Donny:Chris,you're still going on about me? Look,I thought I refuted every dumb thing you said about me last time but I'm not gonna stop you from giving me even more material for me to work with today.I have got to give you credit where credit is due...you almost make this too easy for me to respond to all the bullshit you continue to spout.I honestly think I've given you way too much attention that you actually probably deserve but hey,I'm not turning down an opportunity to talk some more and let some more of my feelings out.

You may be a champion but I AM something and If you don't consider me something yet,you definitely will after tomorrow night...win or lose...I'm going to give you the ass-kicking that you have been in desperate need of.You claim that you deserve all of the respect that has been thrown your way but quite frankly I firmly believe that you deserve jack shit.But I'm not gonna lower myself to your level of pettiness and douchebaggery,and you know,who the fuck are you to tell me that I don't deserve to be in EAW?

I have more "true talent" in my left pinky finger than you have in your entire body and I'll let you know a little something,just because I've decided to respond and acknowledge what you've said to me doesn't mean you're getting in my head ok? Tomorrow night will be the night that both you and EAW will realize that I'm not just some rookie anymore and that I can be a legitimate contender to you and to anybody else in that goddamn locker room.

This is me,Chris...I am what I say i am...the difference is you're looking at our similarities on the outside when you're not looking at the differences in the inside I'm an asshole to other assholes whereas you are an asshole for the hell of it,I care for the fans but i don't let them control what i do you just simply don't care and I cheat whenever I can get away with it but not to the point that it practically defines me.

Oh and by the way...

Yes Chris,I can handle every single dirty,cheap trick you can throw at me because I can pull every trick you do to me on you as well...why?

BECAUSE I'M JUST THAT DAMN GOOD!

Of course,I'll lose from time to time...that is just part of the whole experience but I can't lose to you tomorrow night Chris...I simply can't.

I'll give you my all tomorrow Chris,I wonder if you can handle the Partying,High Rolling,Innovating,Money Counting Master Of The Diamond Cutter but I'm not feeling confident enough so I think I'll raise it up to 40,I mean come on with that kind of motivation I'll have you flat on your back looking at the ceiling in no time and still have some leftover cash afterwards.

It's me,It's me,It's Double D and Christopher Corrupt is about to get busted out going up against the highest roller in the damn business.

If you feel it...

Then let me know...

BANG!

Last edited by That Self Hi-Five Guy on February 1st 2015, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Punctuation)
Angela Salveti
Post January 31st 2015, 11:56 pm by Angela Salveti
I stand before the water as it beats against the shore. It is days before I must compete and I look to the water on the California coast taking some time to myself off a recent loss. Within a black bikini that hugs my curves in the right places. I brush back my long black hair that has been curled and I begin to move along the shore walking slowly letting the water trickle atop my toes.

The learning experience is easy when in competition. Now I have one win and one loss my career still beginning it means I can make mistakes right now. But will I let it bother me now or not? The answer is no I am the smiling diva coming back for her next performance. I find no happiness in taking things from those around me. I enjoy gaining my own success that is for sure. I am the perfection diva of the world that Latin Goddess that everyone wishes they were. Haruna beat me I don't forgive myself. But I look up and down that water, these trickles of water are part of the ocean. See the ocean has been higher up on the shore. Water levels go up and down but it is always a constant. That is what I am, I am always a constant. I am Ariana Lopez, I am the one that you need. I am very much an example of how to do things. I can come back easily from a loss. Win or lose, I can still sip a glass the next day. I am not going to say that losing doesn't suck because it sure as well does. But now I will be facing another new face it seems this division is slowly growing as Danniye has just joined. That is a different name indeed. I find it interesting for sure because we don't have any commonality amongst us. We have all these names that stand out nothing common. Now I see others gaining success, that is the truth among reality success is only if you know how to take things by the reigns and have the courage to ride onward toward your goal. Haruna proved that she is riding off toward her goal and me I took some time off I became a placement, a forgotten rising star that was put out momentarily due to personal issues. But you know even with a little ring rust I went back and forth.”

I kneel down before the water, I put my hands in reaching I see a lone pearl sitting there smile pressed upon my lips.

it is in these days that I find the water to be something a large mass. An opportunity as well, it is a big ocean and there is all sorts of things hidden beautiful and rare alike. The ocean is EAW and the pearl is me, I am a shining example of what can be found and I will continue to know that for every morning when I wake up an hour early and I put makeup upon my face then I choose the right outfit or go buy the right outfit because perfection doesn't come easy it takes a lot of work. That will be the same for my story in EAW. I will look to the company as the ocean and I am that pearl trying to be found among the many to prove that I am worth something. Danniye is another statistic in my rise and this time I plan on winning. I've seen nothing that is going to detour me from my dreams and no one is going to be the likely wave to crash my dreams. I will ride each wave until I am seen, I will take each match I am as the next step within my career. I will not be remembered as some second rate Vixen without a golden career. A rise to the top is not something that one easily comes by. I love being the girl that can flash her sexiness and have people wonder if I am some dainty flower or someone that is easy to get with. Because when they think that I bring them to reality that I am the Latin Goddess, I am a diva full of talent willing to kick some ass just to make the fact known. Am I easy to get with? The straight out answer is no. I am the rose that grows and even if you cut the rose down once the thorny vines are already planted so the rose grows back full beauty and full form. I am the kind of flower that is not destroyed but comes back with every sharp edge shown. Danniye is a new face, a face that does not know the reality of my capabilities. Every rose has it thorns and I keep mine at the ready. I take out the doubting and reward all by letting them see the talent I possess. My name is Ariana Lopez, I am the Latin Lady of Luck, I am many things. My luck changes because this ocean of EAW is going to see the pearl within its sights tonight. I am going to show all of them that I am not hiding, that I am right before them. The wave I am going to ride is Danniye's loss that alone will set it out. I am the woman of wrestling talent not delicate, always ready. Like my ancestors before me the Spanish fight for what they wish to claim and I wish to claim my place in the business. Haruna beat me once but as I rise I will chase after her and get the rematch I deserve. Losses are losses but we all seek redemption. So Danniye falls like a similar everyday rock being buried under all the others, this pearl will get to shine finally.”

I smile walking along the beach holding the pearl in hand and a smile upon my lips that never fads.
Mstislav
Post January 31st 2015, 11:20 pm by Mstislav
Glad to see my message has gotten to our newest TV star Jacob Senn oh how I thought he was too big for us little people to respond to little ole’ me. Oh yes look at him now, he’s on this little TV show that is being made entirely by EAW productions, along with Devan, Lannister, Xavier, Tarah, and Cameron. Oh Jacob how it must be to have a television show. Tell me what is it like up there. Is it laced with gold, are there people throwing themselves at your feet every day. Oh what it must be like to forget what you were huh. But being a celebrity now must have made you get over it. But what am I saying as it seems while on set you thought it good to give people a run down on your whole career. Your hard times, the way everyone hated you, just to make a point that you can do anything. Oh if only sarcasm wasn’t the only thing I could get across in a conversation.

Now Jacob you are familiar with sarcasm, and hopefully know that this riddled with it. You see as I watched from my computer your interview from the set of “Roommates”, I was concerned. Not for the way you acted, not for the way you presented yourself but for the way it seems the old Jacob Senn is dead. That little interview you did may have shown that you are new, but I wouldn’t have thought that you would go a kill your old self the man that people were scared of. Now I can see why you were hurt by what I had to say, I can see why I wasn’t getting the witty retort from you anymore. Because the old Senn is dead. The man that the roster could have been afraid of is no more, and now it seems like we are given this glitzed and glamour Senn. You see everyone used to hate you because you were good, you had a right to be feared and that garnered you hate. But now it must mean nothing to you. You did what you had to do to get where you are, well good for you let us throw you a parade in your honor, because that’s as close to honor as you are going to get. You were the man people wanted to see out. Now you are nothing, you used to be. You come out here, you tell me that your wars have not taken its toll, and I almost believed you because physically you look like nothing is wrong with you.  But no mentally you are degrading, you are forgetting the hardships you really went through. You know the event names, but you do not remember the hard work, you do not remember the pain and suffering that went through that allowed you to get a TV show, a Championship, and respect. What you think is inside you is not Jacob Senn, hell it’s barely Damien Murrow. It’s something with nothing to hold to his name anymore. It’s nothing that will strike fear into the people of Dynasty. Do you even hear yourself anymore, you call my words of truth, corruption because you can’t handle the truth. You say that I have stooped low into what I find appalling, you say that what I am saying is laced with toxins to mess with your mind. Jacob if I wanted to mess with you I would have found a better way than that and you know it. But no you mind is too clouded with the success that you longed for. And everything that is being said, and everything that will be said about it is making red flags go up, and start throwing accusations everywhere and anywhere. If anyone is throwing tricks anywhere it’s you. You try and play the argument that you have been there done that. And then you say you have been thrown every trick in the book. Like you Jacob in my short career I have seen that trick thrown at me time, and time again. And just like you I have conquered it. I have been in the situation you think you are in. You are an old relic with new problems, I am new model carrying old burdens, but the fact of the matter is one of us is running on gas, while the other has a limitless amount of fuel.

Yes I follow a code of honor. Yes I used to be like you doing any and whatever it takes to win. And yes you sponsor others to do the same thing. But there is something you have forgot to mention. I never do anything it takes to win, because I already have what it takes. Back when I had to cheat, when I had to grovel, and when I did any and everything to win, I was a talentless hack. Now I have an immense amount of talent at my fingertips. I have no need for the ways for the lame and pathetic. What I had back then was the stubbornness of an ignorant oaf. Back then I thought all it took was a good sleight of hand and an advantage of a clueless opponent would get me somewhere. And then my rut began. It only took two small weeks of being against people out of my league to get me to take matters into my own hands. After demolishing Corrupt I set my sights on the National Elite Championship. In my path I did what you do now, which was everything I could. I attack Tyler Parker, I beat him at his own game, and won my championship. But now this where what you said goes south. You said after I got the championship I became a hack, but no you are wrong. I became enlightened that I could do anything with Talent I didn’t know I had. I am still bring revolution, and with or without a title it will roll strong, my Russian Regime is still here, and you are going to be the next victim to it. You call me going the straight and narrow as losing all the boldness I had when I was crooked. But let me tell you I am still bold. I am still ready to do anything, because I can do anything. You can call me out saying Corrupt is bolder than me, but all I can say to that is your cheap tricks are still going in one ear and out the other. You are still saying things that have been said, you are still trying to do tricks that have already been done, why can’t you get through your head. The more you speak to more I wonder if you are running out of steam, and it makes me wonder if you are even going to hit a Harmonic Divergence or give out before you get a hold of me. I have no lack of experience, I have an enough to hold my own against you, hell I have enough to beat you and still have some remaining to take my title back from Corrupt. You have me all wrong Jacob I didn’t say Murrow strung you around, no Zack did that. Hell he did more than that he stuck his hand straight up your ass and made you a new cast member to mother fucking Sesame Street. That is how far gone you were and you still followed the man who allowed that. He did cast you out, he did throw you away like a dirty dish rag, and with you still defending him is even more pathetic than you taking the nickname he gave you. Are like the Stockholm victim who can’t let go of their captor because they have grown attached to them. Why find another man to throw under the bus when you are still tattered and banged up enough to still take the abuse. You were Crash’s puppet and laying him out at Road to Redemption does nothing for you. You still were the man’s play thing and you cannot shake that off. I am not splitting anything to make my own, because that is how it went down. Nothing was mutual, nothing was peaceful he threw you away and got himself a new model in that of Scott Oasis. Damien Murrow never gave a damn about you and abandoned you. And here you stand stoned faced to tell me that it was mutual. You are still dreaming Jacob. Wake up and let reality take you by the hand. Because unless you plan to wake up and actually show me what you are made of. Unless you want this match to burn you. I mean I am hungry to add some more fuel to my momentum, why not let this Sun engulf you, a tiny dwarf star. Rules of the kingdom Jacob, the weak die out, the strong stand tall. Sunday shall label who is who.
Jacob Senn
Post January 31st 2015, 8:41 pm by Jacob Senn
Dynasty Promo Number Three

(A roar of a crowd is heard as the video begins to fade in and we see someone begin to walk down the steps of a beaming stage as you hear someone in the background bidding the crowd their leave as it seems to be the end of a show. Once video is clear, the man is shown to be Jacob Senn and the stage was for a press conference for the upcoming television series “Roommates” where he stars along with other EAW elitist.)

Stuff like this television show or appearances such as this, it makes me think about this company in a great light. Guys like Sebastian Monroe, they seem to understand what Jacob Senn has done to get to this point in his career. He has taken a look back in the history books, unlike some people, and they seem to forget what I have done to get to this point in my career. To this point to where I can be on a television show, to the point where I can make media appearances to give this company a true face to look at to where they can actually talk to someone who is not some kind of business man, but a real person. I have done some horrible things to get to this point, but damn I am glad to have done it. I was not used to the opportunities like this knocking at my door, not used to having the world want to hear my voice and want to have me be a part of the universe. I used to be scorned, hated and despised and even when I was the EAW Champion of the World, there was still those that found greatness within me. The time I speak of is almost a year ago where during this time, I was the most hated man on the roster. Everyone despised me, everyone felt that I should be cast out like a leper and be sent to an island of isolation in some other universe, but I was not going to listen. If you asked me a year ago if this was where I would be at in my career, as one of the main talent on Dynasty as a former world champion, my former self would tell you that he would not have expected any less.

Now, I know that I am a high-profile name, Aren, you do not have to remind me of that. I know that as of this moment, I am one of the best in the world today, but I remember where I have been. I remember being put through fire, steel, wood, and I remember being the guy that everyone would dismiss simply because he was not the guy at the moment, but I became a dark horse in the race. I was the man people were sleeping on and they just felt that I was just a loudmouth who had no substance behind the severity in my words, but I proved them wrong. I showed the entire world once I brought Brian Daniels to his knees in the middle of the ring at Midsummer Massacre that I was not a man to sleep on, but there is still this lingering haze of doubt that I can still hear with the whispers of those in the locker room about my abilities in the ring, just like there is in the tenor of your voice. You think the brutality that I have endured is paying its toll, that the wars that I have been in are making my mind sliver off into its destruction, but oh how wrong you are. There is even more inside of Jacob Senn than there was a year ago or even five years ago. You want to plant your seeds of corruption inside of my mind, but funny thing is that corruption does not suit you, Aren. How ironic that the man defeated by corruption tries to use its methods into my mind, how foolish. Any trick you think you have in the back of your sleeve, trust me I have seen it, done it, and conquered it. I was in this same position and overcame it, the rut of being in that trench to where you know you are ready, but no man on the roster will give you the time of day for you to prove yourself. Sometimes, I even find it still, but it is not as prevalent. You want this win, you crave and desire this victory, but you will not have it because you want to know why? It is simple, you are a man just like the rest of us, but the mistakes you are making bring forth a grim outlook for your future. You see me as a broken disheveled relic from a time before, but you are going to learn that Jacob Senn is not a man to be taken with such light nature.

You, Aren Mstislav, have this code of honor now etched to your sleeve that I do not know where it came from. A few months ago, I could see how you could be the next great star in EAW. You had grit, you had determination, you had the willingness to set your pride aside to do whatever you needed to do to make victory be yours, but the fact is that you now act as if you chopped your balls off. Christopher Corrupt has that and it makes me find that he goes above and beyond, but since you became the National Elite Champion, you lost what made you a man who was certain to lead the next revolution upon Elite Answers Wrestling. You talk about a mistake I have made, sure I have made many mistakes like siding alongside a traitorous bastard like Crash or letting opportunities slip through my fingers, but I have not made a mistake when it comes to you, Aren. Corrupt may be morally a man that is less than a dog, but Corrupt has the boldness to do what he has to do to attain victory and that will be evident in our match tomorrow. You lost all of that, and you have shown why your lack of real experience will force your face right down into the canvas when met with the Harmonic Divergence. You think that Damien Murrow was the one that cast me out? Damien Murrow was the one who strung me along like a puppet? Murrow was the man who helped and assisted me in my way to becoming greatest extremist and still the greatest elitist of this company. The man who cast me out is the man who leads this company, Zack Crash. The man who threw me out was the man I curb stomped in the middle of the ring at Road to Redemption, Zack Crash. The man who exiled me is the man whose named signed the document for my departure and the man who signs your paychecks, Zack Crash. So if you want to throw people under the bus, find another victim that can fit your agenda because it may not be mainstream knowledge that Jacob Senn and Damien Murrow split was mutual, but it was, so don’t twist this into a story for you to make your own. The Fabled Conqueror was a title given under me because in the wrestling world, I eventually conquer the world that I am set upon. Whether that world was AWF’s Legacy, Showdown, Voltage, or even Dynasty, I conquer and rule with my iron boot. Aren, you may think that tomorrow will be the moment that sets you apart, but it won’t. You are a match, the next fiery star that is going to take the world by storm and spark a next generation of talent, but that spark is going to die out. I am going to douse that match as I plunge it into the waters and watch as the fires are smothered out, just like your meteoric rise. Aren, I told you to prepare and hopefully, you will find some damage control for what is going to happen, because plain and simple you will be conquered. The only fable in this scenario is the one where you believe you are going to defeat me and I am going to shatter that when you fall before the conqueror.
Mstislav
Post January 31st 2015, 7:11 pm by Mstislav
Oh have I offended, you my “lord”. Hath my tirade shown you the light my dear Fabled Conqueror. I’m glad you found my little speech, amusing and interesting, because at least I caught some attention. I thought with your status you wouldn’t be bothered to listening to this peasant. You see I was genuinely humbled by what you had to say about me and my meteoric rise from nothing to something. But that was just for one bit of the speech, because after that was said and done it was if you forgot that you were praising me. Now I know that in this war of words we don’t have to keep acknowledging that our competitors are good. But all I have to say I said last time, not to ruffle your feathers, not to degrade anything you have done, but to tell you I mean business. I will not stand here in awe of the “famous” Jacob Senn and let him berate me. Jacob if anyone has been victim of disrespect it’s been me. You have acknowledged my talent, and how far I’ve come, but then you take that all away for the sake of making you look better. Now I would have done the same thing so there is nothing I can do about that, but what I got from that is the inference that I would be distraught from it. Senn you are a high profile guy here in EAW, but a simple acknowledgement, and a simple berating by you will not sway me unlike others. The only thing that will make me think different of you is if you either beat me or I beat you. And I am glad I get a one hundred percent Jacob Senn, because now you will have no excuse for what will happen in that ring. You have given your word that should I beat you I get to brag about beating the famous Jacob Senn, while if you go on to beat me you get to go on and say that no matter what match you have been through you will be up to task the following week. However I don’t believe you are one hundred percent. 

Yes Senn what I see before me is a façade, a front from what is really going on. You are weak right now, and like most of the animal kingdom the weak must fall. This is the fantasy Jacob, you are telling your ailing body that you can continue, and it is yelling at you to stop. It is saying “Jacob, you can’t take this much strain, you need to rest, you need to be at home, or this might be the last match you compete in.” Jacob listen to your body and leave or instead of forgetting my homeland after I’m done with you, you will forget were you even live. Hell on that note forgetting where I live is something that is a sign for you. Yes I used to reside in Calgary, I used to, but there was a nagging feeling, a feeling that I was losing true insight of myself, so I packed my bags, sold my house, and have been living in St. Petersburg recently. You see those small snippets of detail that you have forgotten has shown that your body is feeling the effects of that match you were in. You can keep putting it off, you can keep saying it’s nothing but that will be your downfall, and in all my admiration of you, I hope I am the one that makes you realize you are not invincible. Yes I was wrong about having nothing to lose, because you have enlightened me about what is lost should you lose to me. You lose the conquest, but what good will that be if your body gives up on you and you have to spend it all laid up in your house trying to recover because you were too stubborn to even think about your health.

You see I admitted a mistake, I admitted I was wrong. But you have to admit that your definition of being a better man is faulty. You say a better man who cheats, who uses dirty tactics to win is better than you. By that definition I have to give my due to Corrupt because he is nothing but slime who can’t carry himself without cheating. But that definition you choose to follow by is shit. The true definition of being better than someone is beating them fairly, is beating them in the way they think they are great at. Corrupt couldn’t beat me as a wrestler so he decided to stoop down to trash so he could beat me. Corrupt couldn’t do the things better people than him could do and beat me in a fair match so he cheated. I will not admit that I was beaten by a better man, but I will admit that I was beat by garbage. Garbage who now has my title, Garbage who now uses my name as his example, Garbage that with every second he holds MY title he degrades it. You see if Corrupt was a better man you would not have seen him run away, and face me head on in that ring in Athens. If Corrupt was the better man, you would have seen him prove it to me that night. Jacob your idea of a better man is as twisted as the man you try and use it to defend with. No wonder you lost to Lannister and Dubian the fate finally sobered up and decided to give it to a man who definition of better is not taking the easy route. With all of these enlightening details that are coming from the man himself, it has shown me that you are not yet ready to get back on the high ground. You are not ready to face for the likes of Tyler Parker, DEDEDE, hell you had a problem facing Tiberius Jones, who was close to beating you for a chance at King of Elite. I do not think you are a hoax, as I can see you. I do not think of you as a fable. No I think of you as a man, a man who has taken on a name that was given to him by a man who had lost all hope in him. So much that he sent his highest ranked client to Dynasty because he didn’t want to be a puppet. That is pitiful still taking the name of the man who threw you aside like soured milk. Pitiful that you still use the name of the man who has wanted you to be strung by hidden agendas, and even more sinister plots. This is what I mean, Jacob. You are truly just a man, making mistakes that make you imperfect. You are a man just as I am, you are a man just as Damien Murrow is, you are just a man like you should be. Ascending the ladder in Voltage is nothing like ascending the ladder in Dynasty, the same goes for Showdown. The roster fears a lot of things whether it be: the regime change, the Era of Elite, or even the fact that Zack Crash now writes our paychecks. But no one will fear a man like Jacob Senn. This history you say is repeating itself is nothing more than a dream, a dream that needs to be crushed sooner or later. This Sunday in front of that Palacio de los Deportes crowd not only will I show that I am the better man, but I will show the Fabled Conqueror that his dream of history repeating is nothing but that. A dream, Senn, it’s all a dream.
Post January 31st 2015, 6:38 pm by Guest
[Fade in to a ring standing solitary in the middle of a large gymnasium. In the middle of the ring, clad in an untucked black dress shirt and a pair of jeans that just barely meet the top of his black boots, sits Vance Tybull. His messy brown hair hangs down over his eyes, his arms sit on top of his bent knees. He stares intently at his clasped fingers, his nose almost touching his knuckles. After a moment, he begins to speak.]

Vance: It's been a long journey to get here. Many arduous years have passed, as have many fortuitous ones. Wrestling has run through my veins for my entire life... my greatest hero was also my greatest ally and at times... my greatest enemy. People I thought were friends revealed themselves as enemies... And true friends have left me isolated - through no will of their own. But throughout all of these tumultuous years one thing has remained constant: Desire.

I'm sure somebody on the precipice of their debut in such a premiere organization as this would have a lot to say about it... but I don't fell the need to wax poetic. Instead I'm left in a state of lazer focus. No words, only an understanding of what I have to do next. Soon enough... the world will know the story of Vance Tybull.

[Fade out.]
J-Dynasty 2?
Post January 31st 2015, 12:06 pm by J-Dynasty 2?
Tiberius Jones appears in a street corner decked in his brazen beast ensemble, hooded and masked with a komodo dragon’s design. He is seated against a wall entertained by and entertaining the company of various Costa Rican dames.

I am the duality of Gaia

Born in this world considered the lesser between two twins, I am not foreign to being passed over and refused fairness in strange twist of fates. It is the male heir meant to take up the leadership and honour of his family, yet answering to a few deviant needs here and there, getting a bit too into the commercialized world and wanting to make a name for yourself, all of a sudden I’m looked at as a bad seed not worthy to be the face of my heritage. A patriarchy just like that raises matriarch. Look at me, look at me, I best a man in an epic contest of blood, sweat and tears where we gave it all our, yet I don’t take part in corrupt assaults, I go down the path of having to topple over bad systems and adhering to the proper guidelines of what it means to be a wrestler, and suddenly a conquered foe gets put on a pedestal where he can look down on me. It’s silly that a mere piece of gold could cause Christopher Corrupt to be a champion alone, and yet me a mere hopeful contender among many. I shouldn’t put on this tribal komodo mask given to me by my people I barely relate to, I shouldn’t take seriously a championship that can give fools the room to degrade those who have conquered them in battle, yet I wear, yet I still yearn.

One of the women passes him a pipe and pushes his mask to hang from the side of his face. He begins smoking from said pipe and smiles.

Scaled is my body and clouded is my blood

I guess you could say I like to take in strange chemicals, just to see what I can breathe out. What stranger chemical is there than that of which enters the bloodstream of those who become champions in this brand of sport? See to me there might as well only be two types of sport brands in the world. One where champions are decided in a set interval of time where all oppositions compete until one is left, and others where the champions are decided in just who gets their shot and come out victorious.  In the first of those brands for someone else to have been crowned a champion I and every single other person not that champion would have to have somehow fallen in battle for that person to be a champion, in the other punks like Christopher Corrupt can slide by never taking me out and yet being called a champion. Basketball with the NBA, Football with the NFL, Soccer with the World Cup, and Karate tournaments, those are the types of sports in which undisputed champions are formed, once you win your championship its yours to keep, and then you start over from the bottom for the next interval for the next championship. For others like UFC, Boxing and pro wrestling, our system is involves contenders and people others say can match up to a champion, it’s all together less meaningful. But it’s a trade-off isn’t it? The first type of championship way would take so long and be a process where people would become injured and torn down before only one person is left on top of everyone, I understand why EAW and so many pro wrestling companies do it, quick money, a never broken cycle with intervals that’d get in the way, they undermine quality for all of those things. Yet I’m still here, because pro wrestling and EAW is what I love despite the flawed system, despite the chemical that comes with a championship that turns laid low men into foolish braggarts. I can take the insults and arrogance of the braggarts, for my skin is tougher than their words! My spirit is shrouded with mystery that cannot be solved, let alone understood by these people who think to look down on me just because they got hooked on their championship allure and gleam capable of giving them a high. It somewhat catches my attention, what will I become if I am subjugated to such a chemical? The only way for me to find out is to obtain the National Elite Championship.

I have breathed life into a thousand tales

I like wrestling with guys like TLA, to do battle with such a competitor brings out a clash among two guys who want to do nothing else but put out there best fight against one another, it’s something that has entertained time and time again. What I don’t particularly enjoy is the match hyping and expressing ourselves about each other we do beforehand. Who wants to listen to two guys go on about how they respect one another and have it turn into a reach around session? It’s classically understood, when two people have no personal and idealistic conflicts, action is the only tale to tell, not deep plots.

Unknown to cuts, nor known to capture

I feel my time is being wasted, much like those tv shows have villains the week to distract you from the real story, this just a filler match to distract the fact I should already be number one contender. In this line of contention and words between the champion, no man can bring me harm, no man can box me out the picture while they frame themselves in. See I’ve proven I can beat TLA, I’ve proven I can beat Christopher Corrupt, all other deeds they do would only be for the sake of redemption, to prove that they can do what I have already done, but of course even then I have no intention of allowing it to happen, their redemptions would only be futile causes not to stop me, but delay me.

Have consumed lores to satisfy many hungers

But if I was to force my tongue against TLA, it wouldn’t be at anything he says or does, I respect his mindset, I respect the fact he bucks the system and does things EAW tries to have him censored for, be it his stunts towards the king or just being the sexual panther. I would go against the position he is given as the man on the “meteoric rise”, I mentioned before that meteors don’t rise, they fall and burn out, but even that can be explored. For what do people do when a meteor falls? They wish upon a shooting star.

But what the fuck does a meteor have to do with a star?

Stars light up galaxies, stars sustain life, without the star we call the sun the human raise would be wiped out! But oh sure, some hunk of rock that only serves to waste space can go and be hyped up to be a star?! Such lores passed down by lesser educated generations must be disposed of. A meteor isn’t a star no matter how much you hype one up, TLA isn’t of the same caliber as I no matter how long they pretend that he should stand on the same platform as me on our pursuit of gold.  There will come a day when fact splits away from fantasy and then, I will be rid devil advocate roadblocks.

Yet none will ever escape my fangs

And what will I say then? Another lore put up as tribute to the belly of the beast.

So as I digest, Unlimited Disposable Works!

The camera fades to black.
Christopher Corrupt
Post January 31st 2015, 10:39 am by Christopher Corrupt
DYNASTY PROMO #2

Corrupt: You thought I would respect you? No Donny, it doesn’t work that way. You throw some respect my way and that’s it. There is none coming back from me returning the favour. I am a champion in this business and you’re nothing. I deserve the gratitude and respect; I don’t ask for it, I demand it. Why should I give you respect when you’ve done nothing to earn it? You lost to Aren because you do suck. You have no talent and you do not deserve to be in this company. You see its people like you that keep this company down. True talent like myself is a rare thing. You may have underestimated Aren, but you truly didn’t have the ability to take him out in the first place. I love the fact you had to explain yourself, to try and find an answer to your faults. I am already getting in your head and it’s working effectively. This little extra effort you talk about isn’t the only thing you need. Again, you need to be able to not only back your words, but also wrestle. You cannot do either of these things. I cheat to win but at least have ring skills to back it up. You cheat because it’s all you can do. One thing you need to stop doing is perpetuating the idea you and I are “eerily similar” to each other, because we are not. There is no way I am being compared to someone like you. And whether you want to admit it or not, recognize it as truth, you are ripping me off by trying to be like me by: Cheating, hating the fans, being an asshole, having bleached blonde hair like yours truly and by the way, fuck you my hair is beautiful, you are trying to be something you aren’t. You went on a tirade about how your true identity is not what I define it as but what you do. I got confused trying to understand it all because to be honest it didn’t make a damn word of sense. From what I got was this: You are glad that you aren’t like me when in actuality you are, but beside the point, because you don’t want to be in the same shoes as me. You don’t want the same results, losses and being underestimated and all that shit. What I am saying is this: You are not ever going to be because you are not talented enough to be this good. I had setbacks, we all have had shitty days, weeks or even months of not getting things together. But history is history. History can have a tendency to repeat itself, but those days are gone. Will I lose a match from time to time? Possibly. Will I lose to you - DEFINITELY not. Why? Because I am better than you, smarter, more talented and always thinking ahead whether you hate it or love it, it’s the fucking truth.

Don’t write checks that your ass can’t cash Donny. Recognize everything you are saying you have to be able show you can defeat me this Sunday in Costa Rica at Dynasty. Are you able to? Can you handle every dirty, cheap trick I can throw at you? I am the King of Corruption, Mr. Lowdown, the classiest man in wrestling who has everything to prove, day in and day out. Now that I am a champion, I am a better man. A bigger man and more importantly, a man who could see all the angles you’re dishing out. Your worth as an EAW Superstar is tiny, it’s redundant, and you’re a laughing joke to the boys in the back and this whole place. I am going to show you a lesson in just who is the real item in the squared circle.

So Double D, it was ten thousand dollars that if you hit me with your finisher, I’d get up and be fine. Let’s double down asshole and make it 20 – that is if you got the balls and more importantly the cash to make this happen. And that is…if you can hit your finisher before I take you out. I’ll make you famous.

Now…

Aren. It’s really nice that you’re actually giving me attention. Now that you’ve realized your mistakes, you know this is in your best interest to pay attention. I will keep meddling in your business; I will further be the annoying gnat that will not leave your sight. Weren’t you happy to see me in Athens? You didn’t honestly think I was going to sit idly by and allow them NOT to have me make an appearance did you? This company has kept me quiet for far too long and I am not going to allow it to happen anymore. I will be booked on FPV’s and if not, fuck, I’ll just keep crashing the parties until my presence is known. You honestly think I am scared of you? No Aren. Me pulling out all the stops and cheating to win is a lifestyle choice. It is not because I am afraid of you that I cannot gain a victory the “normal” or “accepted” way. I just choose to fight a little shall we say, unrespectable? On a tilt – off kilter but always ready and aware of the surroundings of what is happening.

Perhaps I ran off because I am trying to get in your head and perhaps it’s working Aren? Perhaps you understand just what I am capable of and how much of a strong head-game I can play. You’re constantly going on about how this title has to be held with honour and respect and how I am tarnishing it with my corruption. Well duh, dummy, that’s exactly what I want to do. It’s my goal in this business to overthrow the rules and be something no one can handle. You cannot strike fear in a man who is fearless. Aren…I hope we get to square off again because we have unfinished business. I have to show you just how fearless I am against you. The only nightmares one will receive are you after losing yet again, realizing there is nothing left for you.

TLA – I like your style. You seem fearless and ruthless as well. We might not know what rules are if we face off against each other. Hell, it might end in a disqualification. We had our battle royal but this would be a different environment. Man versus chump. I think you can figure out who the chump is. It definitely ain’t me and if you think you’re becoming a champion, think again. Our match won’t be for the faint of heart. They want to instill Elite wrestling with no more extreme ways; I can still make ya bleed. I can still dish out pain and I can show you just who you decided to take on.

Everybody wants to be a champion but no one knows the responsibility. Just watch how I do it and you’ll find out. That’s a message to you all – all you fierce competitors that think they can walk in and walk out a champion. Not on my damn watch and not any time soon. You thought people here had huge title reigns, you ain’t see anything yet and there’s no stopping the corruption at hand.

Post January 31st 2015, 8:20 am by Guest
***EAW.com EXCLUSIVE***

- The scene opens up backstage at PalaLottomatic in Rome, Italy where the newest edition of Showdown is being held. EAW's newest acquisition Nikola Vranchev can be seen alongside his manager Alina-

Alina: Ladies and gentlemen you are looking at the newest EAW elitist. The Bulgarian Nightmare, Nikola Vranchev!

- The camera focuses on Nikola Vranchev -

Alina: Let me make one thing clear for you stupid Americans. Vranchev has arrived in EAW to crush anyone audacious enough to step in his path. He doesn't care who it is he will eliminate any man or woman who tries to oppose his reign. Our goal is to achieve greatness for our countries, countries that are far more superior than yours. Vranchev?

Vranchev:  Аз бях се обърна мечтите на онези, които ме противопостави в страшни кошмари. Аз съм напълно унищожени вашите герои. Аз съм доказал , че не съм просто един професионален борец или просто суперзвезда. Аз съм супер атлет.

Alina: Let me translate the words of Vranchev for you stupid Americans. Vranchev says that he has turned the dreams of his enemies into frightening nightmares. He has utterly destroyed your heroes. One by one they have all fallen before him. Everytime he steps foot inside a wresting ring he proves that he is more than a professional wrestler or a superstar. He proves that he is a SUPER ATHLETE. And I can affirm Vranchev's statement. I have seen what he is capable of first hand. Everywhere we have traveled together we have conquered. And EAW and your pathetic country will be no different. Soon enough Vranchev alongside myself will rule this company with an iron fist. Before signing our contracts Vranchev and I concocted several strategies for future matches against potential adversaries. We both think there is a strong possibility superstars like Norman Hellion, the current Answers World Champion, Devan Dubian and others  will cross paths with us. If or when that happens you can rest assured Nikola Vranchev will establish dominance and shatter the dreams of these men into tiny little pieces.

Vranchev: Аз бях намерила скучно на изложение време на едни и същи конкуренти и времето отново. Искам да изследват нови хоризонти. Искам нов конкурс . Действителната конкуренция , защото истината е, че никога не са имали конкуренция в цялата ми кариера . Винаги съм бил добър от моите опоненти във всеки аспект на този спорт . Имам моите очи , разположени на шампионата прославения свят в тежка категория и няма да ям . Аз няма да спя. Аз дори няма да дъх , докато съм, че коланът е закъсал около кръста ми.

Alina: That's right. Vranchev became sick and tired of facing competitors with so many weaknesses. He wants to explore new horizons, he wants new competition. REAL competition because the fact of the matter is he has never had a truly competitive match in his entire career. He has always been superior to his opponents in every way. Vranchev has his eyes set on the  most prestigious prize in all of professional wrestling and he will not eat, he will not sleep, he will not even BREATH until it is strapped around his waist. The stupid Americans fighting for that title have deprived it off it's prestige. Seemingly, restoring prestige back to the World Championship is an impossibility, but there is one man who can do that and his name is Nikola Vranchev.

Vranchev: Тази вечер аз се циментира като заплаха за всеки съперник и всеки шампион в тази компания . I показа на света , че независимо кой е на пътя ми ще смаже и да ги унищожи. Въздържайте се , ако искате, но по-скоро рано , отколкото късно съпротива ще бъде безсмислен и ще паднат пред мен.

Alina: Tonight Vranchev solidified himself as a threat to every contender and every champion on the EAW roster by just making his presence felt. He showed the world that regardless who or what is in his way he will crush and destroy them completely . Resist if you can, but sooner rather than later resistance will be futile and you will fall before Nikola Vranchev just like every other man who dared oppose him has.

- Camera fades to black -
Dynasty promo
Post January 31st 2015, 7:38 am by Guest
(We open on a dark room, a spotlight snaps on to Jason Walker sitting in a chair in the middle of light. He is sitting back, one leg cross over the other and his elbows resting on the arms of the chair, his hands steepled.)

Walker; Time and time again I am faced with the most difficult of decisions, the "sophie's choice" of my life, a decision that sometimes is almost too hard a decision to make. I have paced the halls my offices and my home thinking again and again, what do I do? I have confided in Samson and he has given me counsel but still the decision looms on me, it is the toughest decision I have ever had to make as Dynasty looms large.

(Walker sighs and tilts his head back)

Walker: I find myself at a loss, as I move forward, my mind a whirl at the choice that lies before me. So now I throw that question out there, which part of Nas's body to I break first? His arms or his legs? or maybe, just to be cruel, his damn neck?

(Walker now leans forward and smiles)

Walker: So you see, the choice before me is a tough choice, what one would be most fun for me to destroy? It's a decision I will spend a lot of time mulling over as sunday draws near. But as for the other 2 involved in this match, Brian Adonis and someone called Ace, you 2 are nobodies, people I will step over to move on. You two might as well not show up on sunday and just let the adults fight.  Nas, it's very simple, you show on sunday and run your mouth like some wannabe, the fact of the matter is you are a puppet, a puppet of the people. You claim to be doing it for the people, but the people are a fickle bunch, one day they love you, the next they hate you. Me? I'm not fickle, I hate you today and I will hate you tomorrow because you represent everything that is wrong with this business, You crow about being the peoples choice, but the fact of the matter is, the people are a bunch of idiots, and everyone in this industry is desperate to be loved by them, they want the cheers and adulations. I could care less about that nonsense, I do this because I am the best and I will prove it whether people cheer me or boo me. But you, you want those cheers, like many before you and many after you, you have some sort of inferiority complex and you feel that if a bunch of toothless hicks in some backwater town cheers for you saying some wacky catchphrase then that will make up for the fact that Mommy Nas and Daddy Nas didn't love you. Well it wont, and soon you will grow tiresome to them and the cheers will turn to boos and you will be like many before you, the Bret Harts, the Goldbergs and unable to handle the fact that people don't want to see you anymore. And then Nas you will realise that I was right all along and will be on top of the mountain looking down at you, you will reach out your hand to me, begging for help and me? I will just turn away because at that moment you will be what you are now, a piece of trash that isn't fit to be scraped of my boot. Some to Dynasty Nas, come with all  your fire and passion, because the simple fact is, I am going to break you and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

(Fade out)
OOC: I am sorry guys, that this is coming so late in the week I planned to promo the night after KOE but mother nature had other plans then work got in the way the rest of the time.

---Brian Adonis is seen outside the arena---

I think the Eaw fans have waited long enough, I finally get the chance to go out and put on a show for each and everyone of em. I am going to put my life on the line go all out, I am going to be something none of ya'll have ever seen before, I know you are probably saying to yourself, "we've heard this before, everybody says this", the thing is Brian Adonis lives it I back up what I say. Come Dynasty I have to unleash a whoopin that the likes of EAW has never seen before, I am going to have to put three other grown men over my knee, show em how a real wrestler puts on a show Nas, Jason Walker, and Ace you guys are put on notice.

Nas I've watched you in the ring before I have studied you, call me a creep call me a genius whatever you wanna call me. The fact of the matter is I am smarter than any man in this match, not to come across like an asshole but come Dynasty you will see first hand.

Jason I don't much about you so I can't really say anything to you, besides pretty much the same thing as I said to Nas. 

Ace, this isn't going to be suitable for mommy to watch Sunday, she better tune into other things, because I don't think she is going to like seeing her son get his behind handed to him. 

I am going to show everybody how we do it in Texas come Sunday, nobody in this company is going to cross me.

---Brian Adonis walks into the arena as the camera shuts off---
VENTURA.
Post January 30th 2015, 8:39 pm by VENTURA.
Shock me, Alex Anderson. Say something intelligent.
     I should have known. I should have known that Alexander was going to take this low, generic route to try and get a plus one on his side. After all the time that you had this week, after all the chances you had to redeem yourself, you then go out on a lecture about sense. Sense. You sir, do you honestly have any idea about sense? Tell me, offer your complete and thorough definition about sense, because I am appalled. Judging by your low level of standards, I would have a go and say that you recruited an accountant to somehow, account for the total number of words I said to you during the past week. 870, congratulations, you get a gold medal for giving a valid value. But out of all those words, none of them made sense? You are simply one stunning creature in this world, Alex. You talk about sense while you offered up your only priding championship away to Norman Hellion. Tired of being relevant? Tired of having to deal with the pressure from everyone? I see no shock in any of this.

You claim to know me, but I claim to not know you. You don't know anything about me nor will you ever find the solution in knowing so. Your intellect is that of a pig. You squeal, you roll and whine all over because you have been working for the farmer for far too long and never got fed. That is you right there. The only thing that has really changed about me is that I have evolved and I have grown. You are just like the median, to and fro with no indication as to whether you are moving forward or backward. As much as you try and move forward, as much as you try to convince yourself that you are not a soft guy in the midst of everyone, you can't. You pull off one stunning move from out of nowhere, and you think you are the big deal all of a sudden. You are still chained with a collar, Alex, and until you find the intelligence to realize that no one has chained you with that collar, you will dislocate yourself under your own power.

It doesn't matter to me if your opponents fear you, because they are probably trying to cut off some slack against you because you are easy bait ready to be devoured. Out of all the opponents that you have faced, you still managed to lose to almost all of them. You call it fear, I call it retardation. You are not feared at all. There is no emblem that signifies you to be a threat in this company because you blew up all your chances to prosper in this company. One second, your foot will be placed on top of Norman Hellion's stomach, telling the world that you were going to be the World Championship. The next second, all media publishes cancel you out because you once again perform your biggest trick: making a fool out of yourself. Now that is sensual because everyone can agree upon that.

I am comprised of many things, Alex. I am a Hunter. I run rapidly with pace, and I pounce on my opponents. I am a Sniper. I swarm around back and forth, teasing my prey, before I pounce them with rash force. I am a Marksman. I pounce, I tease my opponents, but I contain the physique to actually stand my guard. I am a Sentinel. I comprise of defense and physicality. All these things aren't just random styles that I posses, but they are the genuine traits that I posses. You run around with a fake Rolex, you go out there and think that you are loved. I am very happy that you are seeking and finding comfort living under that dream. Once again, as soon as you realize that your reality is not what it seems, welcome to your end.

"...Caster..Oh...Caster"
"...Deliver this dream..."
"...Caster..Oh...Caster"
"...Deliver..it..upon..me"
Post January 30th 2015, 8:36 pm by Guest
The scene settles in on an empty room, devoid of light, spare one loosely hanging bulb swaying to and fro through the darkness, cutting in and out the visual. In one of those moments of darkness, a figure is seen moving around before you can hear the distinct sound of one clearing their voice.  The lightbulb is temporarily surrounded in darkness as the figure steps in front of it but then he backs up slightly to reveal the smirking visage of a younger man wearing a black shirt and a pair of sunglasses.

“So this is not the beginning of my story…nor would I consider it the end either.  We come upon me at a midpoint in my career and life where it’s hard to truly dictate how I feel about trying this whole wrestling career on again.  You see, I’ve been technically retired from competition for about three years now and I got so bored sitting in my house that I decided it was long overdue for me to strap these boots back up,” he cracks his neck as he looks up, as if trying to find the words to say.  “And I have to say, although I’ve been away from it all for the past couple years, not much has really changed and I still feel that I can be as dominant now as I was back then.”

He smirks into the camera as he takes a deep breath.

“Now now, I’m not one to live in the past and tell everyone how good I used to be,” he explains.  “I WAS one of the best young wrestlers in the business, and there’s no two ways about it.  But that’s not what matters to the here and now.  As expected, I make my debut on Voltage and I am at the bottom of the card.  And I wouldn’t want it any other way.  I want people to underestimate me.  I want people to take me for granted.  Because I thrive off of that.  All my life, I’ve had people tell me that I wasn’t good enough for anything.  And time and time again, I’ve had to fight for everything that I’ve wanted in my life.  People have looked down on me and expected the least out of me the second they see my face and take a look at my upbringing, or lack there of.”

He laughs as he shakes his head.

“So you can say I’m a little used to it, in a way.  And this week is no different.  I’m new, I get it.  No one expects much of anything out of me either way.  So, that’s why I come to Voltage with a chip on my shoulders.  It’s got nothing to do with any of the competitors in the match because, quite frankly, I don’t care about any of them.  While some would sit here and pick out the deficiencies of their opponents, I don’t care enough to do so.  I know what I can bring to the table and that’s a ferocious edge and a desire to win no matter the cost.  EAW has been waiting for a superstar of my caliber to enter their ring and, finally, I have arrived.  I get it…I start from the bottom in the ring with seven other men just to see if I have what it takes to hang with the bottom of the barrel guys on the roster.  I know how the business works.  But rest assured, after the dust has settled and Vincent Palmer reigns victorious over them all, I do expect to be given more opportunities.  And I know…opportunities aren’t just handed out, they’re earned.  Find me and tell me how to earn it.  I’ll be in that ring winning my match if you need me.”

With those few short words, he smiles as he leans forward turning the light off and walking away.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next