Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER
Elite Answers Wrestling
Welcome old members and new visitors, EAW is still going stronger than ever and now runs out of a new upgraded forum! Be sure to check us out over at http://www.eawnetwork.com

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 SIGNUPBANNER

The Land of Elite

HomeMain SitePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| EAW IS LEAVING FORUMOTION. WE HAD A NICE RUN HERE FOR 4 YEARS BUT OUR NEW FORUM WEBSITE WILL BE RAN OUT OF THIS LINK: eawnetwork.com JOIN THERE TODAY |||||||||||||||||||||||| KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR FOR MAIN SITE, eawrestling.com FOR MAJOR CHANGES, INCLUDING A NEW DESIGN, UPDATED ARCHIVES AND MORE WITHIN THE COMING DAYS AND WEEKS |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Top posting users this week
No user
Latest topics
» PAIN FOR PRIDE 11 DAY 1 TONIGHT! AT 6PM EST LIVE ON DISCORD
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby Mr. DEDEDE June 21st 2018, 1:42 am

» MAJOR EAW UPDATE [ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ]
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN May 26th 2018, 1:46 pm

» The Compliment Game
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby LVCIAN April 3rd 2018, 6:21 pm

» EAW Promoz!
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby EAW April 2nd 2018, 10:46 pm

» NEXTAGE
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby NEXTAGE April 2nd 2018, 3:46 pm

» Grand Rampage 2018 Reaction Thread
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Emptyby Daisy Thrash April 2nd 2018, 3:01 pm

Upcoming Events

Note: Voice chat only activates when you want it to… Default chat is text.

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Norman Hellion

Norman Hellion

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Empty
PostEAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 I8y5jY2
Here you can write promos about shows, Elitist, Vixens matches, or anything else in EAW. Please do not spam, or put pointless things that aren't promos and DO NOT CHALLENGE ANYONE and remember, THIS IS ALL FAKE AND STORYLINE so please do not take anything serious. Thank you.

ALL CARDS POSTED ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE FORUM!

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Vlxmnm11
ALL DEADLINES END AT 11:59 EST THE DAY BEFORE THE SHOW
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) :: Comments

Christopher Corrupt
Re: EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)
Post December 6th 2014, 10:39 am by Christopher Corrupt
OOC Note: I am really sorry for not posting a promo until now. Fortunately, I still made the deadline. I’ve had a lot going on outside of EAW. I am here though and active as an EAW Extremist.

DYNASTY PROMO #1

No one expected it, the plan worked perfectly and I couldn’t be happier, as you’re looking at the new Number-One Contender for the EAW National Extreme Championship. Despite what anybody says, I won fair and square, they’re just upset THEY didn’t think of something as genius as I did. So Mustafa, thank you very much and Pantera, thanks for your involvement too. It’s a shame you weren’t aware of the little “arrangement” but you’ve never been the smartest. Perhaps it was best to leave you in the dark while Mustafa and I discussed business, grown up stuff you wouldn’t have understood or really wanted to partake in. Ya see Pantera…in this world of wrestling, you can try and beat the game by being the good guy, or you can beat the game by twisting, bending and manipulating the rules. People around here seem to have morals in this place, I don’t. Maybe that’s why I succeed and maybe that’s why I am the contender for a championship. You got a beef with me? Then maybe management can square us off again, but do you want to end up like POP did? I am thinking not. Or what about Ventura? Hey, speaking of him…I told you so, I told you so, I fucking told you so. I walked out a winner and you a loser. You ain’t shit Ventura and someone in your mind you should have defeated, you didn’t. It feels good to brag, boast and show that I am the damn best in the squared circle and I am a crafty bastard with a sharp mind. Always three steps ahead while you assclowns try to do the “right thing."

Speaking of assclowns, Aren decided to talk some shit about me. I get a shot at redemption, a clean slate with you. An opportunity and a chance to show everybody that Christopher Corrupt is revitalized, recharged and a new version of himself, one getting the job done in any way possible and shutting down the competitors that stand in my way. You honestly think you can defeat me after everything I’ve been through? All the matches I lost, missed chances, failed attempts, being overlooked again and again and again. Not anymore. I took things into my own hands and I am making and creating the rules as I go along. No more following the rulebook. You don’t like it? Then fucking do something about it when we face off. You’re going to wish we never had a rematch because I am that gnat that won’t go away, that annoying little sound in the background getting louder and louder. It ain’t because I am stupid I keep coming back for more, it’s because I straight up, don’t like anyone or anybody getting in my way or getting there before me. You don’t like how I made a deal with Mustafa to get what I wanted? Why does it matter to you? You really thought Ventura or Pantera could beat me had I not made the deal? Let’s be serious Aren. I am deserving of a shot and maybe you’re just afraid of what I am capable of or have in store for you. The kind of man I am is a smart one, that sees past the “Code”. I couldn’t believe you shook hands with Tyler Parker after your match, how pathetic is that? You actually had honour and respect for Parker? Man…that’s sad. Don’t be expecting any of that from me because I share no honour or respect for you. Mind you, I don’t have respect really for anybody. Don’t hate me because I am a genius Aren. Don’t hate me because I did what no one else has the balls to do in this company. I just beat you all to the punch and I am grinning from ear-to-ear about it. It’s the best thing to ever happen to me and I owe it all to my beautiful mind, Mustafa and the power of money and most importantly: corruption. Play to win Aren. Not to lose or do the things without being a cheating, conniving, downright dirty, son of a bitch. Aren…you want to make the mistake of not making an enemy of me and overlooking greatness standing before you that can end you in an instant, then be my guest. But don’t be looking for sympathy after it happens because no one will listen. You were forewarned. I can see you’re unhappy though and really would have enjoyed to defend your title this week. Don’t worry, the time will come, but maybe you should enjoy being a champion a little longer before I steal it from you. That is going to happen, you won’t be a champ for much longer. Just another loser in this company.

And speaking of losers, this Sunday at Dynasty, it’s a rematch with Tyler Parker only this time, it’s a qualifier for the Elimination Chamber. A shot at Mr. Dedede…a shot at his title and a chance to really overthrow everyone in this place and show that I am the Future. It’s time to recognize I am a legitimate, one-of-a-kind, quality, “Classic” wrestler. And yet, Tyler Parker right out of the gate charges in with the ol’ questioning routine with proving your worth, being consistent, how ya going to do this, how are ya going to do that, run of the mill bullshit. Forget about our previous matches Tyler because it’s history. Focus on the now, the current, the man whom is the contender for the title you so badly want back. You couldn’t get the job done against Aren and now you think you can just take me out of the picture and move on to this opportunity? Nah, although it seems people “fail upwards” in EAW, it ain’t happening against me. You put on a bout with Aren, which was decent, but like I’ve been saying to all the EAW Extremists I face, I’ll make you famous again, a part of the scene, a big deal. No one really cares about you as you’re not a champion, and when you get win against people you should beat, you become irrelevant. But…you’re in the main event tomorrow night with me and you should be thankful. Hell, if I ran this company, I would have shit-canned you a long time ago. There’s some honesty from me. It’s like I bash my head against a brick wall when I go up against the so-called “competition” in EAW. They all underestimate me and take me lightly. Go-ahead Parker…see what happens at Dynasty when we square off one-on-one for a chance at the biggest title of them all. I’ll move on as one of the participants and you’ll be hoping, begging and praying for a match against Aren – Aren and Parker III – Who gives a shit match, where we all know the end result – Aren retains and Parker cries somewhere. I don’t need you telling me I can be something here, I already am something. You’re the one fading; you’re the one nobody wants to hear. I also fail to connect how I am not consistent when I’ve been winning matches on a regular basis and just recently became a contender. You think I am going to let you walk out of this match a winner? Nope, but I will let you walk out a believer. A believer that I am the fucking greatest wrestler of all time, the classy one, the corrupt one, the one who will win by any means necessary and show that I am The Evolution of Wrestling. And once you believe in me Tyler…you’ll remember Christopher Corrupt as the man that not only became a EAW National Extreme Champion, but a World Heavyweight Champion as well and you were a part of something great – a rematch that defined his career and elevated him to new heights. See, you’ll be famous in a weird way.

Tyler…the revolution has started…which side are you on? Time to choose.
Scott Oasis
Post December 5th 2014, 11:05 pm by Scott Oasis
(We join Scott Oasis as he walks around a crowded street while everyone around him is giving glances of disgust. Now normally he'd be used to that but this time it was different. There was a bit more anger in their stares, a bit more venom when they spat out their hatred of him. This has all happened ever since his sitdown interview with Matt Miles aired on TV just a few nights ago. Grown men were exclaiming their desire to kick his ass and picking fights, soccer moms were flooding EAW.com showing their distaste in the segment and the journalists of People, Deadline, ESPN and Bleacher Report were all covering the controversy. Oh the irony. Scott has spent his whole life invisible and when given a single outlet has become one of the most hated men in in the world of sports. No worries though. Scott is ready to get through this shitstorm. It's time to blow off some steam the only way he knows how: by fighting. He walks down the street into an alley. There's a door right at the very end which he steps up to and begins to knock in what seems to be some kind of strange pattern. The door opens and here he is right back at the underground fight league. The original venue was abandoned after the police caught wind and raided the area a few weeks ago. It's a lot tougher to be in the know and get in these days and Scott probably wouldn't have known himself if his buddy Mike didn't give him the call last night. Scott walks in and the whole atmosphere changes. Everyone turns their heads to him as a few rowdy fans circle him.)

Fan #1: Look what we got over here, the big bad tough guy. He think it's funny to talk about people's parents. What are you mad you don't have any and want to take it out on others?

Fan #2: I say we teach him a little lesson in respect don't you think?

Fan #1: Hell yeah!

Fan #3: KICK HIS ASS!!!!

(Scott pulls off his vest and lays it on the floor, preparing for the task at hand. Fan #1 and 2 circle him, ready to fight and just as Scott is about to throw his first punch, his old fighting circuit rival, Luke Bryson aka The Mutilator comes by and backs them off.)

The Mutilator: How about you two clowns just go back to your business before I have to get involved in this situation.

Fan #1:.....You got lucky bitch boy.

(The fans walk away and back into the crowd leaving Scott Oasis and Mutilator to talk.)

Scott Oasis: I could have handled those two on my own. They were just a bunch of drunken scrubs.

The Mutilator: What beating them do other than get the cops on our tail again? I'm surprised Mike even wanted you here with all the heat on you lately, he should have known your hot headedness would get you into trouble.

Scott Oasis: Hey not my fault people are sensitive.

The Mutilator: You should learn when to keep your mouth shut. Why did you even try to make it so personal?

(Scott Oasis laughs at the question.)

Scott Oasis: Simple. Because I want a better match out of him. The more personal this feud becomes, the more intense it becomes, the more physical it becomes, the more violent it becomes, the more bloody it becomes but most of all the more fun for me it becomes! Now you see Luke, I don't revisit skeletons from my closet for no good reason. No, I only do rematches when there is a reward I just can't resist.

The Mutilator: So all of these attacks over a simple belt?

Scott Oasis: You think this is just about the belt? Some leather and gold? That's nice and all but that doesn't do it for me. Beating Matt Miles once and for all when he is at his best is something I've been wanting to do for weeks! I've been lying in wait from the very beginning, watching and planning. And while observing Matt I was nothing but appalled. I've seen the de-evolution of a great superstar. The ruthless billionare has now become the scrappy underdog, that one superhero who barely pulls through at the end. That shtick doesn't work with me though. You give me an inch, I'll take a mile. If you hand me a rope I'll keep pulling and pulling until you fall down with me. I'm relentless in my attacks, when I create an objective for myself I complete it without error. Get the title shot, I did that. Aggrivate Matt's injury, did that. Get inside that empty head of his? I did that with ease! If he wants to beat me he needs to show a side of him never seen. I know all of Superman's tricks so now is the time he exploits the sun to save the day. For Matt Miles that sun is his fury. I saw that anger in his eye, he was different. He showed a side I've never seen and with a little push from me that side will come through the surface soon enough.

The Mutilator: I have a feeling you have no idea what you just started, who knows what he could.

Scott Oasis: Pfft. Don't doubt me Luke. You know what, I think I'll just come here later, I have a flight to catch anyway.

(Scott pushes some fans out of the way as he heads for the door and makes his exit. People are mad at him but to Scott it's just another challenge. Now all he wants to do is see them get even more sour and there would be only one way to do that : win the Interwire Championship.)

---------------------------------------------

I'm back in action this week against Starr Stan and all I have to say is "thank god, some legitimate competition." Or at least that's what I would have said if it wasn't for the fact that 1. I have already conquered the mountain of Starr Stan and 2. It seems he's fallen off as of late. The man known for his great, high stake performances has experienced nothing but failure and disappointment as of late. You've lost a hand full of matches over these past few weeks and then you, an EAW Hall of Famer, former Answers World Champion, "The Decepticon", couldn't even get in the Elimination Chamber without having to face two ham and eggers who were just debuting and Tornado. That is just pathetic. And then you go and make excuses for your last loss to me, really? Review the footage Starr, it was back and forth but when I was in control, you weren't looking good out there buddy. You could barely keep up. None of your submission attempts worked on me and you barely knocked me down, by the time you were setting me up for your Olympic Slam you were exhausted. RAGNAROK or not, I took a lot out of you. The chances of your slam doing shit with such little energy was about one to one thousand.

How can you even think I'm like any of those other guys you faced? I beat William Black. I laid out Matt Miles. I DEMOLISHED Moonlight Predator. Not only that but while it took you twenty minutes to defeat him I did in just a simple five. You can be as focused as you want but it doesn't mean a damn thing when The Iceman is in the corner opposite to you. A 260 pound beast doesn't just get lucky nor does he go down too easily. You are in for one hell of a match, I promise you that.
JordanCiserano
Post December 5th 2014, 10:02 pm by JordanCiserano
                                               FATALITY!

::The scene opens up to an empty hallway being lit up with small spotlights in a casual home. The lights begin flashing different colors from blue, to red, to strobe when a fog machine goes off and Jordan Ciserano shows up at the end of the hallway wearing sunglasses and black wrestling tights. He rolls down a red carpet walking down it as it stops kicking it more each time. He reaches the camera takes off his sunglasses and smiles showing his radiant white teeth. The lights stop and the fog machine turns off as Jordan takes off his sunglasses and laughs slightly. Then begins to speak.::

Hello everybody how is everybody’s week going right now? I know it has been tough, work being overwhelming with the holidays in full swing right now. But I assure you it’s going to be all right, for the King is here to give you a gift of my own. Can you guess what it is? I know that you all are smart, you can get this one. Am I giving you money? Nope. A car? Nope. My good Hollywood looks? Silly you that is my gift to you everyday by being Mr. Cage. No my good people, I am giving you a much more valuable gift that any of those. That’s right! My gift to you this holiday season is the privilege for you to watch be beat Eric Shaw’s ass knocking his head off of his neck with a jolly smile on my face keeping in the spirit of the times.

::He speaks with a fake (to happy to be normal) voice and moves his hands in an arc over the sky. He pulls them down to his hips looking up to the sky in an overacted thinking matter.::

Man, what a true gift that will be to the thousands in attendance and the millions at home. But this match against Eric, means a little more to me than just a gift that I want to give all of you.

::He moves his face from a fake smile looking to the sky, to a smile with his face symmetrical with the center of the camera. His voices raises nearly as high as it can go with his recap of Showdown.::

If you watched last Showdown, you missed something momentous happen in the squared circle. I achieved my first step to greatness with a win over Eric Shaw in a Beat the Clock Challenge match. This match was a tough technical battle between power and speed and certainly not as quick as I remember it to be. So like any other match I figured we would both walk away with the mind and respect between competitors, as any other competitors would do after a match. But what ended up happening was something that I couldn’t have possibly conceived in a match versus Eric. Something that I could never guess if you gave me hundreds and hundreds of chances.

::He speaks in a sarcastic manner throwing his arms from side to side “crossing out any guess that he could have . His eyes grow wide to add to the anticipation as he waits in silence for a couple moments.

He attacked me.

::Jordan’s face goes from excitement, to just plain pissed off. He crosses his arms up and centers himself with the camera making his expression hard to avoid. He shakes his head and cracks his neck from side to side as he prepares to speak again.::

That’s right attacked!  With a power-bomb while I was celebrating my victory. I turn around and the next thing that I know BAM! A power-bomb that rang my ears and shook me up pretty badly, something that I definitely wasn’t expecting, I mean damn man… take a loss and walk away like a man. But hell I can tell you there is no man in Eric Shaw; only a jabroni trying to compensate for his weakness’ with blind attacks from behind. 

::His voice turns tired and lazy keeping the deepness in full. He raises his left arm to his side, and his right pointing a finger at the camera, trying to tisk Eric for what he did.::

Now Eric, I can tell you that any wrestler… hell any man would get bitter and angry with you wanting to take your head off… but I already have! So a man of my stature cannot let this effect my poise and skill as a wrestler for that would be exactly what you would want. Instead, I will be patient for the time where I get to face you again; I will wait and wait some more for unlike you I know I can win with the unfair advantage of an attack.

::He shakes his head in shame as he walks off the camera to check his phone. The fog machine turns on to fill the camera space like he has disappeared. Jordan jumps into the fog with a genuine excitement changing his voice and his attitude dramatically, he shuts the machine off and turns to the camera in excitement.::

No way! No freakin way! Turns out that I am facing Eric this week, one on one, mano y mano, Johnny Cage vs. Bo’ Rai Cho (If anybody gets that reference, hell if you know who he is you deserve the internet prize.) Hmm… perhaps this is what he thought was going to happen once he attacked me so that he could get another shot at me, but he can’t think come on now! Hell either way, I am excited as ever to find this one out!

::An authentic smile continues to spread across his face almost in a mocking matter against Eric, flashing his tongue out. The whips his hair out of his face and continues to speak in a jeering way.::

You got your revenge over your loss Eric, and though I will not be revenge-full while facing you, I can guarantee more pain. Why? This is an untimed match so I won’t just try to make you tap as quickly as you can, but I will take my time and break you down until you can barely stand… let alone wrestle against me. Shadow Kick, Ciserano Superkick, it doesn’t matter, I am going to make sure that I beat you down so much that the ref will just have to call the match. And when you are down, and when you are bloodied, there is only one thing that I will do then… and that is to but my Ray ban sunglasses on your face, hiding the tears in your eyes.

::Jordan puts his sunglasses on, and takes them right off again putting them on the camera turning the camera dark. He smiles and moves close removing them from the camera. He then throws them down the lit up hall and turns around with his hands questioning everything.::

“How could he do this? He can’t! I faced him and it was a good fight! I almost beat him I… I…” Almost Eric, almost. You ALMOST took me down, you ALMOST picked up the victory… but you didn’t. You’ll blame it on desperation; you will blame it an unbeatable drive in myself. To that I only have one question… Why don’t you have the drive, why don’t you have that desperation that every win could elevate you to new heights! Eric, you have to have that drive to push you over when the pain is too high! When your jaw is broken and your ribs are cracked, you need that drive to push you over! But silly me, I know that you don’t have it. You try crushing, but you sure didn’t do it against me. You try to dominate… same result. You need the drive, the desperation! And I know that you won’t have it.

::He finger wags the camera saying “You can’t teach that” and laughs a little too loud. He continues laughing for quite sometime when his circles his head around and turns nearly to stone with no emotion on his face getting close to the camera whispering his words.::

You still don’t think that I can beat you again Eric? Huh? Is that what you think? Second time the charm? Well there is one way that you could beat me, and that is to throw it all out and to  “Test Your Might!” Hell, even if you do find a way to do that I have a trump card that you couldn’t touch!

::He puts his tongue to his cheek and throws both his arms so they are pointing to his head. He flicks it moving it back and forth like a bobble-head, when he stops and goes to speak.::

That’s right, that thing inside my head. The magical thing called the mind, the place that likes to play all the games. I’ll tell you, last week, you got beat by Johnny Cage dressed as Jordan Ciserano. With his personality nearly taking over mine to the pleasure of Matt Ryder and the fans. This time, you are facing Jordan Ciserano dressed as Johnny Cage. With my fighting style, my attitude, and my rules! If you couldn’t beat one character, you won’t be able to beat the man inside of it! Johnny Cage wasn’t afraid to take down Goro, Jordan Ciserano wasn’t and still isn’t afraid of Eric Shaw.

::He flexes and raises his eyebrow high to his lower forehead tipping his head downward. He reaches and turns on the lights once again, with the fog machine blasting as he sways away like a ghostly figure. While he is walking away he screams.::

I'M READY ERIC! I WANT YOU, YOU WANT ME! ONE ON ONE! THE KING WILL GET HIS CROWN! JOHNNY CAGE WILL CREATE A FATALITY! 

::The camera gets bombed by smoke as nothing is clear in the camera. You hear the camera guy coughing and the camera gets moved to another room as the scene goes to black.::
StarrStan
Post December 5th 2014, 3:35 pm by StarrStan
No more distractions.

That was my goal last week when I cut out the distractions from my view. I would risk my life for my brothers, Devan and Brian, but I won’t risk my career for them. For months on end I went to war with my brothers. We fought and fought until we had nothing left to fight for. At Shock Value I put my life on the line inside of High Voltage, not just to take out RAGNAROK but to stand beside my brothers. RAGNAROK got the victory, but the ELITE of EAW defeated themselves when we, when one of us, turned on the group. Devan I’m not here to pick sides. I’m not going to defend what you did but I’m no longer going to continue to question it. I don’t agree with it, but it’s no longer in my view. I’m going to turn my head. I said I won’t risk my career for you or Brian, that’s because if I continue to get in the middle of this it is only going to cause the downward spiral of my career. Look what has already happened? I speak one word of the matter and it starts costing me matches. I start making more enemies on top of the ones I already have. Devan, you are my brother, but at Road to Redemption you will be my enemy.

Look how fast things turned around for me the second I dissolved ELITE. I know I wasn’t out there last week wrestling Hall of Famers, or even average wrestlers in general, and I know I made it look easy, but fatal four ways in general are never guaranteed wins, no matter how much better you are than your opponents. Sure, I was basically facing two local jobbers and one foreign jobber in El Landerson, but any one of them could have ruined the match for me at any moment. Who knows, Landerson could have pinned one of my opponents before I could ever had gotten the chance. I leave the ring for three seconds, and someone steals the victory away from me. I obviously wasn’t going to be pinned in that match, and I’m not even going to think about the possibility that any one of those men could EVER make me submit. Hell, that could have been a three on one handicapped match and I still would have wiped the floor with them. The fact that I could outlast three opponents before anyone else of the night could outlast one; well I’m not sure if it says more about me or about my competition. We already knew I was Elite, I just clarified how mediocre some other people really were.  If I were “ACE,” I’d say I got my money’s worth from Alex Anderson. Maybe Landerson didn’t really get any better, but I certainly saw a bit of Alex in Landerson’s performance last week. Way to take the loss like an Anderson, amigo.

I opened my statement with the phrase, “no more distractions.” Scotty boy, my eyes are all on you. For the next 24 hours or so, my mind is solely on our match tomorrow night. My mind is solely on the goal of beating you in the middle of that ring, anyway I want. See the last time we faced, I had a lot on my plate. I was fresh off being the Olympic hero I am, wrestling arguably the soundest match at Territorial Invasion. Week after week I was faced with some pretty tough competition. Matt Miles, William Black, Vic Vendetta, SCOTT OASIS. Sadly, you can’t win them all. I want you to think long and hard about this Scotty, when I’m focused, when I’m at my best, I’m unbeatable. I congratulate Matt Miles on getting a win over me a few months ago, I’d tell him to thank Moonlight Predator for the win but he split not too long after I made him tap in front of his entire country. Now when I’ve got my eyes on my opponent? I dismantle them. William Black didn’t stand a chance. Vic Vendetta didn’t stand a chance. Now I know everyone’s different Scotty, and you probably think high and mighty of yourself, but to me it’s all the same. You’re just the same as everyone else. At the end of the night your name will be no different than the names I beat last week; forgotten. I remember the night you beat me, but what stands out more was the threat of RAGNAROK breathing down my neck. I was more concerned of the chess match with RAGNAROK, I neglected the game of checkers with you. I have to make that right. I have to correct that loss. I can’t let you keep walking around as if you really deserved that victory.
Marco
Post December 5th 2014, 2:40 am by Marco
Developmental Promo

My soul...my heart...my own individuality is slowly but surely is drowning. Drowning in the abyss of darkness where uncertanty and obscurity is too far apart from one another. As we are here in Decemeber and the Road To Redemption is now so far from us now. I-I can't help but reflect on myself about a year ago when I have walked into this company. I can see the images of a man that has deluded himself thinking that pride would help him get to the top. I thought then when I felt like I have became the Young Lions Cup Holder and also the New Breed Champion at the same time..I thought that I had a bright future ahead of me. But boy how wrong I was for thinking that. For months and months on winning that title I have drown deeper  and deeper into the darkness instead of ascending to the top like I would have wanted. When I look around I see people going higher and higher and despite the success I had it seems to have the opposite effect on me. But I didn't care, all I cared about was just looking for the next fight...all I cared about was just looking to satisfy my appetite of just hurting people..I didn't care about championships nor did I care about myself winning or losing.  But I have always wonder despite me winning my matches, why couldn't I have garnered as much attention as I would have liked but it didn't happen. I couldn't get myself liked by anyone, everything I had done was just meaningless and I began to fade away.

Until a certain man and extended his hand out to me...In that moment, IN THAT MOMENT, I felt like an angel has came to bless me with opportunities just waiting for me to pick them up when DEDEDE recognized  the talent I have, when he recognizes me being the future bearer of this company.... and I thought I have found a safe haven with him . When I think back at that moment when he chose me, it felt that God himself instill life back into my dead body allowing me to go higher than before. But in the back of my mind, him and I were so far apart in so many ways but it may have what made him more superior than myself. Even when I headlined Territorial Invasion with him and despite the lost when I looked into the eyes of every man, I have noticed something that they all had something that I have lacked. They had something that I couldn't begin to even understand and that's passion. It's what separates myself from them and that's because I'm not passionate for this sport. I'm only here to hurt people and that's probably why I couldn't go any higher that I could. I have walked through the battleground of EAW with pure ignorance and lack of understanding of each person's desires. So how can I, a lowly beast be' able to achieve anything here or better yet survive?

I have been talking about survival like it's the be all end all here..and in a sense it is but what would I do in this company would be remembered if I had no passion behind it. When I Y2Impact confronted me about how much he loves wrestling and how he would even do anything in his power to preserve the dignity and respect that wrestling didn't even have. I could have felt it in my heart that his passion for this business reached where I thought I was untouchable. When I won the Pure Championship, I've felt that this title would mean something if I had opponents that would make me feel that tingly feeling when fighting a man that has so much passion in what he believes in. Which brings me to now that Lochlan and Seph are battling out on who will face me for the Pure Championship. As I watch you two go back and forth, I'll be waiting in the darkness for you two to enter my realm. I want to see first hand how passionate you two men are about winning this title. I want to truly see if I need passion in this business to survive. Or maybe watching this match you two will show me your resolve and I can finally stop acting like a selfish child and achieve what's be predetermined for me...and that's working on being the future bearer of this company! I want to see the burning desire of you two men on how BADLY you want this title that you'll tear one another APART.  I want one of you two to teach me how passion YOU HAVE for  this company! By the end of all of this boys I'll finally have my answer to this problem. So you two can play and enjoy yourself in the spider's web. But when I wake and come back to this ring..it means that your luck has ran out and now you'll begin to know what it actually means to suffer. 
Post December 4th 2014, 11:55 pm by Guest
Voltage #2
Chapter 1: Perfect Insanity
-------------

Perfect Insanity | Sephiroth
“Please let me out…”

This begins the next part to my story. I am locked in a room with close to no space to move at all. I stand there, as still as can be, as I pull the string to turn on the only light in the room. The light brightens the small space and my attire is clearly shown. I’m wearing dark pants, black boots, a black tank top, and a black hooded trench coat. My face is painted white and black and my eyes are glowing red. I glare right into the camera.

“I remember once, quite some time ago now it seems, when I was just like Lochlan. I was constantly drinking my problems away, trying to find solutions in liquor. Drink after drink, I got even more wasted and came up with absolutely nothing. The only thing I got out of any of it was alcohol poisoning and a hell of a headache when I woke up. You think drinking is going to make losing at Shock Value any better, Lochlan? What do you see me doing? Drinking? No. You learn from your mistakes and it makes you even stronger. I’m much stronger than I was two weeks ago. A lot has changed in such a short amount of time. You might think that your loss was a better loss than mine was, but it wasn’t. I’ve beaten Jamie O’Hara. I pinned him in the middle of the ring, something you have yet to do yet. I made countless statements out of Ryan Savage, just barely came up short just once. Numerous times you’ve had a shot against the New Breed Champion and every single time you’ve lost. There’s a big difference between us, Lochlan, and that is what’s going to be the deciding factor tomorrow night. Let me explain…”

At this point, I have my head tilted downward and my hood on. I take a deep breath and begin to chuckle slightly.

“While you’ve done nothing but waste your time trying to prove yourself as a worthy contender for the New Breed Championship, I rebuilt myself, got traded, got a Championship opportunity, turned Ryan Savage into a monster by getting inside his head, and now everything is running just as I had planned. Maybe, one day, soon enough, I’ll make it known what I mean when I say that everything is falling into place. For now, just realize that you just don’t even deserve to be where you are right now. What possesses you to even have the thought cross your mind that you’re good enough to even be alive right now? Here I stand, probably the best I’ve ever been, waiting to strike at the perfect time. You? Everyone knows that it’s going to be walking out of Voltage as the Number One Contender to the Pure Championship. If anything happens otherwise, I’m after the New Breed Championship. No matter what happens from here on out, I’m in control. Everything is going as planned. I’m sorry, Lochlan, that you had to be a part of this, but it’s just how it had to be. Continue your alcoholic ways, continue pondering on about the past when it’s the present you need to be focused on. Before you know it, it’ll all be over, then you’ll be even worse off than you were before.”

I stop suddenly, then lift my head up. I smirk at the camera with my eyes closed before lifting my hand up and pulling the string, turning the light off. I open my eyes and you see nothing but my bright red eyes glaring right at you.

“Just a few more minutes to midnight, Lochlan. Soon it’ll all be over for you. Wait and see…”

I close my eyes and everything stays completely dark. I faintly begin to whisper...

“Perfect insanity.”

The scene fades.
Post December 4th 2014, 11:11 pm by Guest
Voltage Promo #2
On the Upswing, Just Wait and See

** Lochlan's personal lapses in memory and concentration are slowly coming to an end. He's been in this horrible mood and stupor the last few days. The fallout from Shock Value has taken its toll on him. It has really wore him down. It's easy to be confident in your abilities. Lochlan should know. He's the staple of that. Confident but not cocky. There's always a fine line. He was roused by the people in the bar after a few minutes by cold water thrown on his face. The water started to freeze right after it hit him. So he grabbed the drink of a man who was outside in the crowd and stumbled off. The alchohol will help keep him warm while he tries to find out where his car is parked. **

** He looks for a few minutes and discovers it. He gets it and tries to start it. It doesn't turn and it gets weaker each time he tries. He sees that the dome light had been left on. The battery is dead and in this weather... wow. He gets out, and smashes out his driver side window with his fist. Cutting it to a minimal. He then kicks the driver side door. **

LR: What the FFFUUUUCK! What in the fuck! Who am I?!!!!!! WHOOOOOO AMMMM IIIIIIIIIIIIIII!??????!!!!!???!!! Fuck

** He's in great peril now. His house of 2 bedrooms is about 2 miles or less away. He starts to walk. On the way in his walk his head starts to very slightly clear enough to where he can think in cognitive ways. The flashes of Zack Crash being so disappointed in him show again in his head. He does have a chance to become the cream of the crop out of Quality Control and fight for the Pure Championship. His fellow teammate and shallow thinking stable mate Sephiroth is his target. He's already in a mood and process of discounting Lochlan. Lochlan Rossdale is no fluke. Yeah he lost the title match at Shock Value. We all know that. What we don't know is that he'll never stop trying. He'll never give in. Sephorth couldn't even beat the lowly Ryan Savage. So he was even more disappointing than Lochlan. Savage is just a meat head... with a foolish temper and well he's kinda like a retarded rhino or grizzly bear. He's just kinda ignorant all around. Lochlan had their match well in hand when they fought, and Lochlan did WIN the match. **

** Lochlan is almost home. He is starting to think about how narrow minded and overly drawn on himself that Sephiroth is. How he is just 1 side of the coin and doesn't even know there's another side. Lochlan is a damaged man at this point. Skill is still skill and he'll be just as good to go. Sometimes sinking in your misery is just another way to float back to the top, regardless of the mental shape you are in when you do bob like a fucking cork to the surface. He approaches his door... gets his keys.... **

LR: Seph... wait and see... just wait and see... I'll show them all. I'll show them. I gotta get another drink first. I do have what it takes.

** As he mumbles under his breathe, the frosty air shoos away from his mouth and you can tell in that moment how serious Lochlan is. What he'll do to get what he needs. He needs a belt. He needs a prize. He is the most skilled wrestler on voltage. Yeah "wrestler". Using instruments and foreign objects enhance one's ability. Lochlan never needed them. Wait and see... wait and see.... **
Zach Genesis
Post December 4th 2014, 10:14 pm by Zach Genesis
CHAPTER 9 - THE WILL TO SUCCEED
"I shut it away, I keep it in me. Is this what it takes, to keep me alive?" - "Falling Apart" by Trust Company

The will to succeed is something that every single human being who actual has a fucking soul inside of them, will possess and is also something that they will do absolutely everything in their damn power to try and accomplish one day. However we all know one single thing about this…no matter how damn hard you try…when we succeed, we'll never be satisfied ever. We'll never be contempt ever. And no matter how much we accomplish we will spend every waking minute of our lives DESIRING. FOR. MORE.

The first time I got my moment or my desire for a "will to succeed" was probably when I was 3. I got my first Lego set from my dad from my 3rd birthday and I wanted to build the biggest goddamn tower in the history of Lego towers. So there I went, beginning to stack block by block. It was up to my shoulders…but I wasn't satisfied. It went up to my head…but I still wasn't satisfied. And I soon began to realise that no matter how tall I attempted to build this thing I would never be satisfied because I always wanted it to be taller…and taller…and taller.

Of course that feeling never left me for the entirety of my life up until now, and even though I'm only 26, I know that feeling of longing inside of me will never disappear…it will never ever resolve…and it will never escape me. I need to keep fuelling that fire…fuelling my desire…to win…to be victorious…and to accomplish every fucking thing I want to. Because nothing will stop me…nothing will end me…and nothing will get my damn way until I GET WHAT I DESERVE.

Not let's all put our thinking caps on for a minute! Or an imaginary one I don't care. AND think about this one question. What…does Zach Genesis…deserve?  Well before we dive straight ahead into that one, let's back up a little bit. Ever since arriving in EAW, what has Zach Genesis…accomplished? Well granted I've only been here on this main roster for a month now, yet in that time I've competed in two #1 Contender's Matches, have competed in seven televised matches including doing back-to-back matches, on two consecutive days for two weeks in a row and guess what? I AM YET TO BE PINNED…YET TO BE SUBMITTED! Talk about an impressive debut month huh.

Now here am, diving into my eighth match as a part of the company. A little Triple Threat situation up against both Tristan Reinhardt and Troy Archello. Now what I did desire was a position in that chamber come Road To Redemption…I mean it's a wonderful story with a fairytale ending right? The young kid from Texas after less than two months on the main roster pulls an underdog victory and becomes Answers…World…Champion…talk about your incredible stories right?

But time is running out…there are only two more weeks left before the event WHICH MEANS there are only two more opportunities for me to be able to earn the right…to book my one way plane ticket to Newark, New Jersey for the 20th of December, and to get myself an A-Class, top of the line ticket to all of the action come that Saturday night…inside the Elimination Chamber. 20 tons of woven steel and mesh…a structure that will change every single man who ever has either the pleasure or the displeasure of walking up those steps…and into that demonic structure that extremists and vixens everywhere would call and describe as "Hell's Citadel"…

So I'll be honest with you, in two weeks time? That's what I desire. That's what I crave. And more importantly after what I could arguably describe as one of the greatest debut months in the history of EAW? That's what I DESERVE. But more important, and more closer to the present what I crave, and what i currently possess the will to succeed for right now is to get my hand raised for the fourth time in a row, and officially walk out of lovely Columbus, Ohio with a win on my hands.

Troy…Troy…Troy…you think you're the hottest thing on the earth right now don't ya' son? A lot of hype. A lot of talk. You think that just because management is buzzing around like a bunch of crazy hornets, you think that you are the future of this business right!? That you're going to the chamber right!? BZZT. WRONG. I will show you want it means to be humble son. You want to act like you're a big deal? Then prove it. SHOW ME THAT YOU'RE SHOWDOWN'S NEXT BIG STAR! But as they say…the higher they set you up…the bigger you'll fall and believe me on Columbus? I will PROVE TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT YOU ARE JUST A ONE. HIT. WONDER! Whilst I…the Texan Nightmare…will have hit after hit AFTER FUCKING HIT.

Tristan Reinhardt. Love the European gimmick you got going on there. OH WHOOPS! ZACH GENESIS JUST BROKE THE FOURTH WALL! Point is major props for you to making it finally to the big leagues there partner…but you are way out of your element. I might have been around here for only a month HOWEVER I've still been here longer than you two have, meaning I STILL KNOW THIS RING BETTER. I KNOW THE WAY SHE TEMPTS YOU…TEMPTS ALL OF US…AND DRIVES US ALL FUCKING INSANE BETTER. I know how the big leagues work…better. Because this ain't a gym in the middle of Kansas were you're lucky if 50 people attend your show anymore…this it the big time…E…A…fuckin' W. Where 15,000 people clammer up in those seats week in week out, and millions at home watch to see what you can do…because if you're new to the fold kid…one mistake…and management will make sure that you learn to NEVER do that again. So this Saturday night I'm going to lace up my boots…chalk up my hands…walk into the ring…and teach the two of you why you should NEVER FUCK WITH THE TEXAN NIGHTMARE.

"I slipped away…further from you…trying to find what is real…"

var vglnk = { api_url: 'http://api.viglink.com/api', key: 'a187ca0f52aa99eb8b5c172d5d93c05b' };
Jacob Senn
Post December 4th 2014, 9:35 pm by Jacob Senn
Voltage #2

You said something that stuck with me, Ares. After all the time that I have spent climbing, crawling, and waging wars to gain this championship that I wear and adorn on my shoulder as a proud medal of valor, it turned into something that I cannot even stand to think about.

You are not wrong with what you say about that. Some days, there are the good days where I can tell myself that those days, I made the right decisions. Buying the assistance of Lannister as the insurance policy to secure my world championship aspiration, the unplanned arrival of Psycho Brody to climb me to my championship acquisition, and Zack Crash’s siding of me in the Shock Value main event; I can tell myself that letting those decisions happen were the right thing to do. Then, you have the worst days. The days where I hate myself for even considering it, where I despise myself for not having the fair fights with those competitors, where I cannot even look at the man in the mirror and see the man that I once was any longer, but I remember that at the end of it all that I could have never been the world champion if I did not do these things and I could have never been the guy. Every day I ask myself if I would change a thing, that if I could travel back to the date that I won the EAW World Championship that I would prevent it from happening, the answers always remains the same.

The answers is that at the end of the day, I would not change a thing. Every tumble in the path of greatness and immortality, it is a learning process that a man must go through to reach their endgame and my world championship reign, it has definitely been one of those tumbles that I have learned from and do you want to know what I have learned? Three simple words, Ares, is what I have learned in this business: Never trust anyone. I trust no man, woman, or child that is in this company, including a child like you in the eyes of The Fabled Conqueror. You want to say that passion and desire were the only things that I have in my arsenal of emotion and drive, but I promise you that you are sorely mistaken, Ares. There is sadism and there is masochistic pleasure in the torment of my opponent that is buried deep inside and Ares, if you continue to prod me and pick at me to dig and see that side of Jacob Senn rise up and shine in the light, you will get what you wish for. It will not be what you think you wanted at the end of the day as you beg and plead for me to release you from the Hell that you let escape from the Pandora’s Box that is inside my skull. You do not want the demons and the psychopathic monsters that has seen the horrors of the world and witness things that would make most men deranged just from their mere thoughts. There is more than meets the eye with me Ares, don’t be fooled like the rest with the image I send out, because it will cost you dearly when it comes down to it. So when my “weapons” of passion and desire dull and rust out like you say, I just pull out another trick that I have tucked away just for the situation that could arise between me and you. Surprisingly though, instead of actually looking at the threat that is staring you down, you look at me and tell me that I am envious of you? Envious of what, you being popped out of some random bimbo that your dad knocked up or because of the hype that is surrounding you since you have shown your true colors? Trust me when I say that the hype and the voice of acclaim, they don’t stick around forever. The people you want to listen to is not the screams of adulation, but the sound of criticism from those who have yet to realize your talents to prove them wrong and even though you are a child compared to Jacob Senn, I will show you just how wrong you are in that ring.

But why should I be envious of you? Oh, you were involved in a WarGames Match! Wow, you have went up against a delusional brother, cousin, or some fucked up member of your family, congratulations. The only thing that is even worth mentioning in your career is the fact you have beaten DEDEDE in EAW and that is something, but that one something does not make me envious of you or make you special. What makes you special, different from the rest of the pack of extremist, is the blood that flows through your veins and the talent that I see that you possess and that, Ares, is what I am impressed with, not envious of. I am not going to lie when I say that I am impressed with what you do in that ring, but that does not make you the very best in that ring because the very best in that ring, that is me. This is not an illusion that I have manifested into existence, but it is simply the fact of life and let me hit you with some history. I was at your position, seeking the vengeance that I wanted against the world and those that had wronged me, it is what brought me to this EAW World Championship. You seek revenge for those who have wronged you, you desire vengeance against the enemies of your father for what they brought to him in his departure from this company, but that does not make you an unstoppable force that cannot be conquered or overcomed. I felt the same way and I will tell you that when you get hit with the brick wall that will make you humble, it may be me or another man who will be able to stand above you, then you will know that the vengeful path is not always the best venture. I know what you are going to do even before you do it, you are desperate and willing to do what is necessary to continue on your devastating route to getting that retribution against the named, but trust me that your desperation and devotion to what you think is right will not be enough. You are cold and have nothing that drives you other than that list that you have made and I promise you, that will not defeat me. Passion and desire is absent from your mind and you are just looking for the next target on your list and taking out those who are in your way, but that will not happen tomorrow. I want you to be ready for what is to come, Ares, because tomorrow Jacob Senn will make you join the list of men that have been turned into victims as they have laid unconscious on that mat.

Beaten, battered, and conquered.
TLA
Post December 4th 2014, 8:22 pm by TLA
Narrator: Somewhere in the depths of Appalachian Ohio... the panther hunts.

(The camera displays grainy images of farms dotting the rugged terrain.)

Narrator: These farms all look more or less the same to the untrained eye. The owners all tell the same story. 

(The camera displays empty areas which once contained animals, now empty.)

Narrator: All of these farmers tell the same unbelievable tale. A story of fear and blood. They claim their animals were taken by "phantom panthers". 

(Footage of vicious snarling panthers is shown.)

Narrator: Experts however doubt these claims. For in these ancient foothills these animals are seen rarely to never. Still, they recommend parents do keep a closer eye on their children and to keep their doors locked at night.

(The footage goes to white noise before cutting to black.)

rage... RAGE...

(The scene opens to a tall tree. From its branches dangles a rope. With both feet securely lassoed in the rope is Pantera Negra as he repeatedly pulls himself up stretching to touch his feet.)

Pantera Negra: The Rope has not been corrupted. Do not listen to Mustafa's lies. King Mustafa has his uses but he has never competed as I have. He has never wrestled even one match in EAW and his claims of being an undefeated wrestling phenom in Africa are dubious at best. Even if that were true, my point would be the same. That point being... Mustafa does not understand the value of defeat. 

(The camera rotates upside down to focus in on Pantera Negra's mask.)

Pantera Negra: Am I angry because I have lost four matches in a row? Yes. It has now been a month since Pantera Negra last tasted victory. But each of those losses had value. Each of those losses was a victory in itself. With every defeat something was learned.

(Pantera Negra does another toe touch briefly disappearing from the camera's view.)

Pantera Negra: Tiberius Jones was the first. The first man to defeat The Rope. King Mustafa had conspired with Kevin Devastation to eliminate a rising threat. I lost, but I am still here. Kevin Devastation has fired all who have failed him in the past... yet I am still here. I hang here and I ask myself... did I not take Tiberius Jones to the limit? Did we not give it everything we had? It is a question that I looked forward to answering.

(Pantera Negra again disappears from the camera's view for a quick moment.)

Pantera Negra: Since that day The Rope has come to the field of battle with everything he had. To prove that he could in fact hang with what has to be the most talented New Breed division that EAW has ever seen. I believe that I have. Every match I have lost I have come within inches of winning. I have come within seconds of winning two battle royals, and inches away from victory in a Triple Threat Match. My detractors would call these excuses... and I agree. There is no excuse and my respect goes out to those who have succeeded.

(Pantera Negra begins to swing back and forth.)

Pantera Negra: History is told by the victors and the defeated earn no respect. This continues into the modern era. But do you know what would be true defeat? Giving up. Tyler Parker sufferred a crushing defeat at the hands of my opponent this week... Aren Mstislav. Many believed that he would retire. That he was done. I listened to his words, as I now find myself in similar circumstances, as well as facing the potential for the exact same circumstances should I fall to Aren Mstislav on Dynasty. Tyler Parker claimed he found opportunity in defeat. At first I did not understand this. Indeed Mustafa referred to it as "sentimental garbage". But as I hang here tonight between worlds my eyes have been opened to the infinite possibilities. History is told by the victors... but how many defeats did those victors suffer beforehand? Who hasn't suffered defeat who has succeeded? Surely there are those who would claim never... but those people are deluding themselves. In fact what they brag about is in fact weakness. Should they never taste defeat they would fear it. It would come to them as such a shock that they may never recover. They would not know how to handle it. The Rope has no place for fear. The Rope now trains to replace any and all fear with strength. Indeed there is a part of me that actually enjoys the rewards offered by defeat. The panther inside revels in the hunt... and mark my words... all who have defeated me... I am hunting for you.

(Pantera Negra kicks off the trunk of the tree and swings upwards to land perched on the branch above him.)

Pantera Negra: Now that I have accepted the inevitability of defeat it can no longer hurt me. No. Now it has purpose. It brings opportunity. Indeed I cannot claim that I am any worse off than I was when I first entered this company. I have not earned any championship titles or number one contenderships... rather I am earning them. I am gaining experience each and every time I step foot into that battleground. My opponent Aren Mstislav compared my behavior to that of a child. He is more right than he knows. EAW has branded me as a member of the New Breed division... we are the children of EAW. We are the future. As we grow, develop, make mistakes... we fail to recognize that this simply who we are not what we will become. Adults look back on this time of their lives with regret, with longing for their youth. They can never go back. We however are forced to live it each and every day. To face the struggles to meet each one on sturdy feet. To never back down and never succumb to weakness. Kevin Devastation fixated on Tiberius Jones as a threat but what he does not realize is that no one man is a threat. We all are. We are what those "adults" who have not accepted change fear most. We are the New Breed... and we are the future.

(Pantera Negra unties his legs from the rope as he reclines back against the tree trunk resting legs outstretched across the branch.)

Pantera Negra: Which brings me to the National Extreme Champion and my opponent Aren Mstislav. To my opportunity. Aren Mstislav you may think you see weakness. You may think this will be an easy night for you. That my recent track record virtually guarantees you victory. Do not think that for a minute. You are facing a man who is not interested in becoming National Extreme Champion but one who is interested in pushing himself to the limit and becoming... better. To push Aren Mstislav to the limit and to have the best match of the night. You see it made me very angry to learn that King Mustafa's focus had shifted into helping Christopher Corrupt rather than keeping his promise and his loyalty to me. Therefore I am going to prove him wrong. I am going to prove that Christopher Corrupt was not the man who should have won that battle royal. I am going to give Aren Mstislav a bigger challenge than Christopher Corrupt ever could. Be prepared Aren... we are going to put on the biggest match of both of our careers simply because we both know we can. We will overshadow Christopher Corrupt and by the time Corrupt actually decides to get in the ring with you and fight for that title, nobody will be talking about him at all. In fact if Christopher Corrupt even thinks of interfering in my opportunity I will end him. Corrupt you eliminated me from that battle royal last week and then I helped you win it. Do you think that makes us even? Do you think just because you handed King Mustafa some cash makes me want to hurt you any less? I had no knowledge of this screwjob plot until after I was eliminated until I was lying on the floor pissed off. So when Mustafa points at Ventura and tells me to attack I did not think twice. I would have attacked anyone. It only made it easier for me that I cannot stand Ventura at all and it does not take much to get me to hurt him. But this week is different. This week is not about Ventura, this week is not about Christopher Corrupt, and this week is not about King Mustafa. This week will be remembered as the Dynasty that Pantera Negra mauled Aren Mstislav to the point nobody could tell where the blood ended and where the body paint began. This will be the week that Pantera Negra proves that he is for real. Bring your best Aren... I know you did not get hurt that badly in your big match last week. We are going to steal the show... The Rope is stronger than ever... and night is falling. The hunt begins...

(The camera fades to black.)
Post December 4th 2014, 10:07 am by Guest
Voltage #1
Chapter 1: Wait and Bleed
---------------

Wait and Bleed | Sephiroth
“This is my story.”

Here I stand, all alone, in completely darkness, enjoying the silence and emptiness. It’s times like these when life is actually enjoyable. I’m in a dark, empty room, with only one dim candle lit so you can see my painted face, my bright red eyes, and then complete darkness.

“I've felt the hate rise up in me...
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves...
I wander out where you can't see...
Inside my shell I wait and bleed…”

I shut my eyes while the candle continues to burn, emitting a dim light from it.
“The prologue to my story is complete. Everything before now was the beginning of the beginning. Tomorrow starts chapter one. Now, it begins.”

I bow my head down. Now the only thing even slightly visible is the top of my hood. I take a deep breath, hold it for a second, then exhale. I faintly whisper the name, Ryan Savage...

“The only thing I have to say to you, is that I hope you realize that this is no where near over. The beginning has commenced. You’ll understand, soon, why I’m saying this is just the beginning. You have yet to even come near comprehending everything there is to know about me. You learned a good bit at Shock Value, but that’s barely scratching the surface. Fair warning, Ryan…”
I lift my head back up, eyes still closed. I faintly whisper another name, this time, Lochlan Rossdale…

“Ever since we were teamed up against Jamie O’Hara and Ryan Savage, you have continuously praised my abilities. You beared witness to what I am capable of and what I will do to make a statement. You know how much of a nightmare I am, not just to stand next to, but in the ring. You know you have no chance against me. Just because I want to have a little fun, I want to get a few more words in. Lochlan… Numerous times, you have failed to capture the New Breed Championship. Numerous times you have begged for another chance, that this time is different. You get your chance and then the same outcome occurs. The cycle continues to repeat itself, but not this time. This time is different… This time will show results. I pinned the New Breed Champion, Jamie O’Hara. I made Ryan Savage into a monster, leading to him beating me for the Pure Championship. I am the solution. If Quality Control wants Championships, then the right decision needs to be made. You obviously don’t stand a chance against Jamie O’Hara. If Ryan was able to pin me, you have no chance in hell against him. If Y2Impact wants to do the right thing, he’ll just give me the chance, whether it be for the New Breed Championship or the Pure Championship. Whichever it may be, this time being the Pure Championship, there will be results. I never make the same mistake twice, Lochlan. You’ve made the same mistake more times than I can count on both hands. You think you stand a chance, sitting at a bar, drinking your misery away? You think that’s what’s going to get you to the Pure Championship? Here’s a little secret, in case you weren’t aware already… I’ve already won. You? You’re just going to end up at another bar, drinking your misery away, thinking that you’re focused on what’s next when you can’t let go of the past. Face it, Lochlan, you don’t stand a chance. You never did, you never will. Quality Control will realize everything tomorrow night. You will realize everything tomorrow night.”
I form an evil grin on my face, then open my eyes wide open. The bright red color of my eyes glares right into the camera. You can see the reflection of the fire burning from the candle in my eyes.

“This is the first chapter of many to come. It wouldn’t be good to finish the first chapter of my story on a bad note. I won’t finish the first chapter of my story on a bad note. Lochlan, Ryan, Jamie, Quality Control, Y2Impact, Crash… This is my story. I am in control. You want results? Just wait… It won’t be much longer…”

A couple seconds I finish speaking, I lift up the candle closer to my face and look straight at it. Again, I whisper the name, Lochlan...

“I've felt the hate rise up in me...
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves...
I wander out where you can't see...
Inside my shell I wait and bleed…”

That same second, I blow out the candle, creating absolute darkness.
“And it waits for you…”

The scene fades.
Mstislav
Post December 4th 2014, 1:50 am by Mstislav
Ah finally, I did it. I proved everyone wrong about me. I proved I deserve this championship that I have on my shoulder. I proved that my win was not a fluke, and I proved that I earned the respect. Now Tyler, I have to thank you for giving me the best match I have had in my life. I have to thank you that even after I did all those horrible things to you, you still were willing to shake my hand. You go on and do great things, while I continue the honorable reputation this championship has. But with this new opportunity that comes with proving your worth, you have to deal with the filth that try and be the pot holes on your road to glory. Now the filth of the month is the new contender for my title and that is Christopher Corrupt.

I remember facing Corrupt before I had even thought of taking this title I had fought him, demolished him, took his pride, and made him regret ever facing me. But surprisingly he found a way to get another shot at me, except this time it’s for my title.  What bothers me is how he won that chance, and it certainly lives up to his last name Corrupt. Now Chris I don’t mind facing you again, and showing you how I am better than you in every way, hell I’d do that this week but it looks like you get a free pass, but you did not earn a shot at my title. You are not deserving and you took the chance away from a man who I would have loved to face, Johnny Ventura. What kind of man uses another man to help get what he wants, what kind of man pays said man to help him win. I’ll tell you what kind of man, it’s the kind of man who is a spineless and really has no idea how to fend for himself. And it disgusts me that this man has a chance to get in the Elimination Chamber for DEDEDE’s championship. But you know it does not surprise me in the slightest, Chris because that is just who you are. You are in a slump; you are in a position in which you cannot climb out of. Hell you may have taken Prince of Phenomenal out, but you are looking at the man who beat Tyler Parker, Lucian Black, and Prince all in the same match, something you can only think of doing.  Unlike you I didn’t need help in doing what I did. I may have done it in ways people hated but guess what I did it singled handedly. You needed help you needed someone to be a distraction. I did everything by myself while you paid your way to victory. The man you paid I face this week, and I can’t wait to get my hands on this Pantera Negra. Who knows maybe he’ll be better than the man who paid him to do his dirty work.

Now I have no idea who to talk to, do I speak to King Mustafa or his mini-Stafa Pantera Negra, seeing as you don’t see one without the other. I do wonder why you talk for him King, I mean such a competitor should be able to speak for himself, he should right. But then again his actions do speak for him. Yet it is also a bad thing because now I have to deal with the walking contradiction that is the King and now King move over time for this young Prince to talk. You say Tyler Parker was not my true enemy and you are right he wasn’t. In fact he became a worthy adversary, he became an anti-Mstislav during the time we had our battles, yet in the end he became a friend. But your client I guess you could call him that, Chris Corrupt is nothing more than a flea. He’s a gnat that you slap at, but it keeps coming because he’s mindless and doesn’t know that I could crush him at any second. He is not Corruption, hell he barely deceitful, he just there. He has no purpose, and no sponsor by a so called King will change that. I will not wage war on something that I will not take time to even glance at, because unlike Tyler, Chris is not worthy. He is not worthy to my enemy, he is not worthy to be my bane, he is not even worthy to be the dirt I scrap off my boots. You have delivered me a failure, and you have handed me Pantera Negra, someone I hope doesn’t disappoint. But before I speak of him I will tell you this, I do enjoy the fame, I mean it’s not like it isn’t the same as being a regular extremist, it isn’t like there is a difference I mean now I get the recognition I’ve been yearning for. But nothing seems different I still do what I do I still go out there and put on matches that etch into the minds of the people. I go out there and I win and make it a grand spectacle. I lose, and I make that the best match on the card. Fame has nothing with what I do as nothing has changed. The only thing that has changed was this target painted on my back has become my own personal hit list. Anyone who tries to take me out ends up on it, and sooner or later I return the favor to said person. Chris Corrupt has yet to do anything but once he does he ends up on my list, and soon he’ll end up crossed over. So let him come out and attack me, let him come out and try to make his mark, because the only thing he will ever do it give me a motive to end him where he stands. Unlike your boy Negra I am here to win, no matter who comes and tries to make their presence known.

You speak of Pantera as if he is on thin ice with himself. You say this as if I should be afraid but I am not because whether you know it or not, you made him sound like a child about to throw a hissy fit. You made this silent man known as The Rope sound like he should be called The String. The Rope has not become corrupted hell I’m not even sure you understand the meaning of corrupt, he has not become degraded, or crooked, no he has become angry, angry he has lost so many times. I can get that being mad about losing so much and being mad. Hell I get that this might drive him, but what I can’t get is that you try to make it any better by saying just because he didn’t get pinned doesn’t mean he lost. Hell look at my title win the first time. Tyler didn’t get put through the table, but he still lost what was his. Saying Negra didn’t lose is like me telling you that a coach doesn’t lose if his team doesn’t win. The coach still lost, just because he wasn’t out there and playing doesn’t make a difference. Negra lost, even he knows this, this is why he is mad. He knows those losses count, and he knows if has another one he will fade to nothing.  He needs this win, doesn’t he, he needs it so much that it is eating at him. Day by day, he looks at those matches, he looks at why he wasn’t fast enough, he looks at why he wasn’t good enough, and he is even trying to validate his ability as thinks that if he was good, than how was he subdued long enough for the other person to get the win. This is what your boy wonders his face though covered tells me everything, and he doesn’t need to tell me I am right because I know I am. Keep painting those small ass dolls of people Mustafa, because should this wrestling thing not work out you have a back-up plan. Tell your boy to prepare for a battle, and tell your boy Corrupt to prepare for hell should he decide to be a man and fight his own fights for once.
Ares Vendetta
Post December 3rd 2014, 6:11 pm by Ares Vendetta
(An orchard somewhere in Chicago, Illinois is shown as we get to several different dead trees; all covered in snow and ice from the winter weather. The faint sound of someone’s chewing can be heard as the camera searches around. We see a lone Ares Vendetta - dressed in his usual black suit with his black and gold hair down - staring up at one of the trees with a bitten apple in his hand. The chewing sound grows louder as the camera comes closer)

Mr. DEDEDE

Ares: Passion… Desire… Things like these are things people hold most dear to them. They’re things people consider to be virtues of some sort. Heroes in tales have these traits and with them, they live on forever on the tongues of everyone that lives on long after they themselves existed… Only, they never did exist. We like to tell stories of all the great heroes throughout the ages over and over and over until we forget that they’re a lie. I suppose it’s only natural. Nobody wants to hear stories of a man with desire and yet while it helped him overcome his goals that brought him legendary status, it destroyed those dearest to him in the process because you simply cannot pursue desire without putting yourself first. Nobody wants to hear the true story that comes from a man with great passion, because you know what happens? His passion took him to places, but it just as well destroyed him along the way. You could have all the passion in the World, and yet it will eat you alive if you choose to wear it on your sleeve and chase ambitions much bigger than you.

Jaywalker

(Ares looks up to the top of the tree in front of him as he takes another bite of the apple)

Zack Crash

Ares: So that brings us to you, mongrel. You who seems to thrive on passion and desire. You who has climbed the proverbial mountain that is this company until you reached the top and took the Championship of the World for your own. I could go down the list of the tales passed down throughout the ages that are lies, but you, mongrel, you are a living, breathing example in the flesh. I’ve seen your struggle. I’ve had more than enough time on my hands to look back and see the triumphs and the tragedies you went through to get to this point, and yet, when your greatest opportunity showed itself to you, what did you do?

Cleopatra

(Ares tosses the apple)

Diamond Cage

Ares: You invested all that time scratching and clawing, all of that work, all of that passion and all of that desire of your’s… Into a tree that bears only bitter fruit. The moment you let a hitman step in and aid you in taking your first drink of World Championship gold was the very same moment you turned your back on this honor you seem to walk so faithfully with. This wisdom you search for in your deluded little mind has left you and all that’s there for you to feast upon, mongrel, is only more bitter fruit. That’s the greatest mistake you’ve ever made. You can feel sickened by my very presence in your precious company and you can want to teach me some sort of lesson that my father taught to you, but they will never come to fruition. All of that passion and all of that desire were all the weapons you ever had, and you failed them. You let them rust and go dull. Your weapons are as threatening to me as butter knives, mongrel. Nobody wants to believe a harsh truth, but even you must know what you’re tasting isn’t the delicious taste of a World’s Championship won by your own hand and no one else’s. You look at me and you panic for a rebuttal because of the truth I tell you and the envy you feel for the things I do because they are things mongrels such as you can only fantasize of doing. You frantically reach for more of the fruit from this tree you’ve been eating off of since Mid-Summer Massacre and expecting the taste to change, but it won’t… And it never will. That is the taste of your entire reign, supposed World’s Champion. Supposed face of this company. Supposed Undisputed World Champion.

Dark Demon

(Ares backs away from the one tree and starts making his way throughout the entire orchard; looking at the different fruitless trees with mild amusement)

Cameron Ella Ava

Ares: And it doesn’t just end there, mongrel. Your seeds will give you all of this that you see before your very eyes. An entire orchard of deformed trees with bitter fruit hanging off their deceptive fingers. You’ve created your own little World to hide away in when big bad monsters such as Ares Vendetta interrupt your blissful little dreams of grandeur as you take the presents of your master like the mongrel you are as if to fall to your knees right then and there and swear your everloving fealty to them. It almost makes me want to shed a tear, but a mongrel as disrespectful as you does not deserve the tears of a Prince. You, who dares to speak the name of my father. You, who dares to speak down to me as though you knew more about my father than I. Is it a lesson he taught you that you wish to teach to me, mongrel? Is that what you believe? Is that what your strategy is going into this battle? I should have anticipated that someone like you would cling to such a vague little ambition heading into this match. Broken desire and monochromatic passion you may have still with you, mongrel, but your lack of imagination disturbs me. Lessons I have been taught for far too long, and I don’t need a fool like you playing wiseman to me when you yourself do not understand the point of the lesson you were taught by my father. Just as you have, he too used others to aid him to taking his place as World’s Champion, but not once did he do it while under the authority of anyone else. You see, it is his blood that runs through me, mongrel. I don’t expect one with a commoner’s blood like you to understand the significance of that when you’ve played a pet to others throughout this reign of your’s, whether you care to admit to it or not. You know the greatest lesson of them all? When my father believed he could make it on his own… That was when he fell to his death. With all of your little talk of breaking the chains that bind you and going out to prove you can achieve all of this on your own, perhaps you’ve been missing the true lesson all along.

Heart Break Boy

(Ares reaches the entrance of the orchard and looks back at the camera)

Brian Daniels

Ares: Heed my words or don’t. It makes no difference to me, mongrel. Go wallow in your own insecurity until it becomes the death of you for all I care. Just know you march into a battle of a warfare much different than what you’ve met before when you step into the ring with Ares Vendetta. I’ve already had one World’s Champion fall to their knees before me, so don’t think I’ll have a problem against one who just pretends to be a World’s Champion. Go ahead and chew and chew to your heart’s content, mongrel. Swallow the bitter fruit from your tainted labor until you choke upon it. And when you do… I’ll be there. Just look up, mongrel, because when you’re at your weakest… This Vulture will descend and put you out of your misery like the dog you are.

Vic Vendetta

(Ares takes his leave as the camera remains on the entrance of the orchard while the faint sound of a Vulture can be heard off in the distance)
Introduction to the world of SHUGUH!
Post December 3rd 2014, 5:40 pm by Guest
The shot shows us slow motion footage of a man doing one-handed push ups. All you see is his manly, hairy hand pressed against the cold stone floor as he pushes himself up and down, feeding the burn that is spreading in his muscles. Then we cut to a shot of the man's biceps as it curls up and down thanks to a trusty dumb bell which proves to be a worthy opponent for this bulging mountain of a muscle. Finally the shot cuts to only the man's chest as he perfectly executes pull up after pull up. His sweat rolling down his hairy chest and his muscles tightening with every upward movement.

Our Hero: "Damn, that looks tough!" - a voice interrupts this glorious showcase of physical prowess as the hero of this segment slides into the shot - "I could never do more than three of those." - he says as he sticks a hand in his back pocket and pulls out a Twinkie - "See, I don't really believe in pull ups… " - he continues as he unwraps the tasty treat without taking his eyes off the man in front of him - " … 'cause, the way I see it, our lives are so hectic with social media turnin' everythin' upside down … and also gravity. You know they're questionin' gravity? They say it's a bunch of hulabaloo made of baloohoola and those science guys -- they know their stuff, ya'know?" - he says as he takes a big bite and continues speaking with his mouth full - " … and not to mention the economy. I mean, come on, the economy and stuff. So … bad. People can't afford pull ups. Like, in the middle east and Africa. They can't. Thankfully this is America, the land of opportunities, but those poor people man. It's sad." - he says as Twinkie crumbles, or Twumbles, are rolling off his mouth and bouncing off his chin like boulders off a mountain hill - "Freakin' crazy. Thanks Obama. So I don't do that stuff, not for me.

Random Wrestler: "So you just sit there eating Twinkies all day? That's how you train for a fight?" - the fellow wrestler puffs out at the top of his pull up

Our Hero: "Sort of. I mean, look at it this way; so many epic heroes in history have some magical power up to make them to all banana double decker cake and overcome crazy obstacles. Right? Popeye has Spinach, you pop steroids like Tic-Tacs and me? I have sugary things. I get that sugar high man, makes me all loco but also really happy to breathe mother earth's air. So I'll almost pop someone's head like a grape but also think about the human race as a whole, you know, and how we can get better spiritually."

Random Wrestler: "I didn’t understand a damn thing you said."

Our Hero: "Oh that happens all the time, don't worry about it. No one ever does."

Random Wrestler: "Why do  you think that is?" - the wrestler says as he loosens the death grip he had on the cold hard metal and gets in our hero's face

Our Hero: "Hmm … " - he says as he chews, and his mouth forms a mysterious smirk - " … they're afraid of what they'll find out."

Random Wrestler: "Is that so?" - he says as he grins in his face

Our Hero: "It is. I might be normal, I might be Asian."

Random Wrestler: "Pha … " - he mocks as he looks him up and down and wipes off his nose quickly - "You're nuts.." - he says dismissively

Our Hero: "No, no …" - he says as he balls up the Twinkie wrapper with one hand - "I'm not just nuts … I'm Donuts!"

[To be continued] 
Post December 3rd 2014, 5:03 pm by Guest
[Whistling is heard, as you hear what seems to be footsteps. It becomes clear that it is skipping, as Cherish appears in a shredded crop top that says ‘#Team XOXO’. She has a smirk on her face, and she continues to skip around backstage and she runs into Pierre McGuire. Her smirk turns into a grin, as she starts jumping and hitting Pierre in enjoyment.]

Cherish: PIERRE!

Pierre: CHERISH!

[Cherish tries to contain her excitement as she looks at Pierre still grinning.]

Pierre: Yo—

Cherish: No talking, this is a serious moment for me Pierre… I met someone, and I think I found… The one.

Pierre: But what happened to Ke—

Cherish: Pierre shut up! You’re not listening! I met someone on Sunday, and when I first laid my eyes on them, they reminded me of someone in my past life… The beautiful blonde hair, amazingly tan skin… The way they moved, it was flawless… It was… [Cherish takes a deep breath and smiles towards the ceiling] …Angelic. I felt a sense of connection when I saw them, and I knew if they saw me they would feel it too.

Pierre: Who?

Cherish [laughing]: Didn’t you watch Dynasty silly? Kendra Shamez of course! You silly goose, I instantly felt a connection to her, it’s unexplainable but I know she felt it too after her match.

[Cherish starts twirling her hair with her finger, and sways side to side humming a tune. Pierre begins to converse with Cherish and then notices her shirt.]

Pierre: WHERE DID YOU GET THAT SHIRT! I NEED ONE!

Cherish: If I tell you, I have to kill you.

Pierre: Will I still get a shirt though?

[Cherish looks around as if to see if anyone else is listening, and whispers something into Pierre’s ear and he looks back her in amazement.]

Pierre: I need a shirt!

Cherish [sighs]: Fine, but I don’t know if I still want to be in Team XOXO… It’s so hard to keep up with appearances, ya know? And He Who Must Not Be Named told me she is a muggle, and that totally messes up the dynamic of our friendship. Just think about it, I’m super cool and she is… Well… Normal.

Pierre: How long have you guys been a team?

Cherish: For like 20 minutes… But it feels like a lifetime, and what if I disappoint You Know Who and Kendra? Our connection is important to me, and I can’t disappoint them. It’s hard choosing, especially since we were supposed to have this super sweet awesome pizza party, and I like pizza. This is the hardest decision, I have ever had to make in my life.

[As Pierre is trying to help Cherish decide, her face lights up as she is the only one who hears barking. She looks down by her side and starts petting her dog, Pierre looks at her trying to determine what she is doing.]

Cherish: This is my doggy, and he just told me they have pizza on the dark side.

Pierre: Oh, your dog has on the invisibility cloak, I get it now.

Cherish: Are you crazy? He is right here… You are really crazy Pierre, but it’s okay sometimes we all just reach our breaking points. I need you to get it together, because I need you to deliver a message to Maddie and tell her I can’t be apart of Team XOXO anymore. Oh, and tell her no hard feelings on Dynasty this week, I obviously plan on winning so tell her that after my win we can share one last pizza together. This is disheartening, I hope she understands… Well Pierre, it was nice seeing you again and I hope you get the help that you need.

[Cherish pats Pierre McGuire on the shoulder and smiles skipping away as her dog follows. Pierre looks on confused as the camera fades to black.] 
Post December 3rd 2014, 12:56 pm by Guest
Voltage #1
Road to Recovery

** Flashs of white light shoot through Lochlan's head. They pop up and then go away for some time. They always come back ever since the morning after he woke up after Shock Value. In which he did indeed fall short to Jamie O'Hara. Sadly though, O'Hara doesn't really give credit when it's due. It wasn't easy. It took three Scarlet Dawns to end the match. Lochlan lost, but he fought to the end. So Jamie O'Hara is the reigning New Breed Champion at this point. He fought off Lochlan to the point of no return. Lochlan will have his eye on Jamie and his moves for the future. He will, but... for now. His attention shifts to Sephiroth. His fellow Quality Control memer in which he plans on besting. It's a Pure Rules match. So it's everything they both want. And need. They don't need this because they can't win any other way. Jamie O'Hara got his way and one his title match at Shock Value on his terms ... if everyone remembers Lochlan Rossdale literally fucked Jamie up on Voltage several weeks back. It went to a draw, and that match much like Shock Value carried the same weight... as the NEW BREED TITLE was on the line. Saved by the bell. **

** They need this because fighting with bafoons and wannabes just gets old. Electric ropes? I Mean is that the way you want your great title defense to be remembered? Lochlan did well enough, but it wasn't his domain. They need this because this is what wrestling is all about Pure/Elite Rules. Forever. **

** The flashes come back and go some more. It's late at night. The city of Ottawa is cold and asleep. The city sleeps quietly. Lochlan stumbles into a bar. It is open until about 2am. So Lochlan has a couple hours to drink some more. In the flashes Lochlan see Jamie O'Hara and his defeat over and over again. He sees Zack Crash and hears what he said to him about "numerous" chances. About how he fell short... and to let HIM worry about Jamie. They are like memories, but memories don't literally "hurt" your head do they? **

Lochlan Rossdale: I just need one more. Please.

Bartender: No I'm afraid you're done for tonight. Go on home Loch.

LR: I said give me one more fucking drink. I need this.

Bartender: This is how it's going to be?

** Lochlan grabs the Bartender and threatens him. He complies and pours him a drink. As Lochlan sits down the bartender takes the shot glass and throws it at Lochlan, hitting him in the chin. Hurting him temporarily. **

LR: You've really fucked up dude. 

Bartender: Just get out. You want another one to the face?

** Lochlan leaves the bar, wearing a trenchcoat of dark brown leather. He stumbles to a side street that no one is on at this time of night and he falls. As he falls he hears a clink sound. He finds that he has a bottle of Jack Daniels in his inside pouch. He smiles and swigs it. Then a flash happens again. It is of the reply he was watched over and over. Mercer describing how O'Hara has won, and defeated Lochlan, and how he came up short. How QC is disapointed in him and how he let down what few fans he has left. Outside of Canada he doesn't have many fans. Even in Canada his fans are turning on him. He is no longer the hospitable technical wrestler they once knew. He has changed. **

LR: Fuck man. Why? Why do I have to be so screwed up. Crash thinks he owns me? Is that what he thinks? I didn't let anyone down. Time limit? I should be champion... fuck everthing. Fuck Sephiroth too!

** Lochlan stands up, prepared to charge back into the bar and get his payback for the shot glass shot to the chin. As he power stumbles towards the door. He trips and slams his face on the newspaper machine outside. **

LR: What ... have..

** He passes out. People in the bar gather. Must be all of 8 people that were in there at this time at night on a cold wintery night. Whatever Lochlan is going through is simply Shock Value fallout. He lost his match. He is beating himself up over it badly. Sephiroth is next in line. His focus is on Sephiroth, but he's just having a hard time being him right now. He can't even walk tonight. He fades out of reality and becomes unconscious. What a fool he has become. Did the Shock Value loss really mess him up this much? Was he this fragile all along? Or is he just simply coping with letting QC down and everyone on Voltage down? Only time will tell. **
A civilised response
Post December 3rd 2014, 12:24 pm by Guest
( Fade in on executive lounge of a fancy gentlemen's club. Jason Walker is sitting on a large leather chair, beside a roaring log fire, a glass of scotch in hand and enjoying the silence. The room is empty apart from Samson standing by the door)

Walker: (looks at camera) Hello Mr Diamond, Hello Mr...Nas? I understand you both have a lot to say and a lot to get off your chest and felt the need to bleat on TV about it. I hope you enjoyed yourselves, it seemed you have a lot of fun. (takes a sip of his scotch) Yes I hope you both truly had fun, because come sunday, the fun ends.

(Walker straightens up in his seat and he puts the scotch on the table beside him and steeples his fingers under his chin)

Walker: Mr Diamond, you asked me if I had watched what happened last week? No, no I hadn't. I didn't watch last week because what happened before does not interest me. What happens from this moment is all that matters.

(He clears his throat)

Walker: You see, Gentlemen, I do not have any fancy catchphrases or little shout out words to make me seem like a big man, I don't shout bang or ask if people can smell what I am cooking, like some wannabe backyard wrestler. No, what I have is the truth, the truth is you two are looking past myself and EJ Murray. You are looking toward a match with one Jamie O'Hara, and that my friend, is a mistake. You have to look toward sunday and realise that you may not make it to your match with Jamie because what I and what Blood Money plan to do to you on Sunday is completely destroy you both.

(Walker takes a small drink from this scotch glass and lets out a small breath)

Walker: The time for fancy talking and stupid catchphrases is over Gentlemen, it's put up or shut up. I would prefer it if you both shut up and show me what you have in the ring. What you see before you is my calm demeanour, but when I step between those ropes and get in the ring, you will be seeing a very different animal. I do what needs to be done to win. Winning to me isn't about that 1,2, 3 count in the ring, it's about complete destruction and humiliation of my opponent. So come sunday, I must break you, break you in the middle of the ring to send a message to you and everyone else in the back.

(Walker stands up now and finishes his scotch)

Walker: It's that simple Nas, because EAW is coming to an end, your time is over. The days of smart talking and calling people jabronis or shouting BANG as if it means something are done, and the time of EAW is over. My ascension is coming and you are just two very small stepping stones to me becoming the dominant force in EAW. Good night Gentlemen and see you sunday.

(Walker exits the room with Samson following as we fade out)
The Elite-Lord
Post December 3rd 2014, 11:26 am by The Elite-Lord
The time for Swan Songs is to be expected after such a signature victory over EAW's greatest pretenders: Not Elite. Pretender, they have surely proven to be. After yet another loss to RAGNAROK, Not Elite has crumbled into a pile of ashes, and RAGNAROK is seen as the monopoly once more. Normally, after such a feat... it would be custom to celebrate... to relax... or even to crown one self. But Lannister is too wise for such folly, as he knows that you should never trust the idea of comfort. From solutions to resolutions - it is only that of position to lose. Structure can only last on its own for so long - and Lannister has come to grips with such a daunting reality. And because of this, Lannister and his RAGNAROK brethren have agreed upon taking a month's break from our joint motive. But this is why it pays to be Lannister... where the subject to change, is a subject that Lannister can sustain. Keep following Lannister... not as three, but one. And within this conquest, the one has become one of six. Lannister still has an obligation to honor, a sacred vow for this to become, in all reality, one of third. Are you following, Lannister, still? The one of three, has become one of third... for Lannister and Jake Sean are one-third of the conflicting empires of state.

But before Lannister can focus on such an inflicting battle that shall ensue, Lannister must muster his thought back into the idea of now... the idea of Diamante Cash. Lannister would like nothing more than to meet up with Diamante Cash on that night of Friday. But something seems amiss, a realm of doubt. Perhaps it's just a chamber of thought... but nonetheless, the chamber is ever falsely formed. Why is it, that Lannister has come to be slated against a man in the state of comatose? Is this a joke? Or is this simply the tale of a man who finds himself in the land of confusion? A man that has purposely kept quiet, avoiding the ramifications of what would otherwise be an admitted justification? Lannister is not a mind-reader, or else he would know the answers to his own questions... but if Lannister were to ever wander into such territory, Lannister would be sure to find this Cash crying out for a road of redemption.

Tell Lannister, Cash, for this world you have built, what is left of the rubble you have caused? Lannister has seen you from afar - but only from afar. It's hard for Lannister to get close when a man like yourself, is notorious for burning every bridge he's come to know. Why is it so Cash, that you have turned the tables on the Answers of Ext... Elite Wrestling? It could be argued that Lannister is the man with the right motives in such a match-up. This change of perception - this vicious cycle you have created has only led you to channeling your own despair. Lannister knows you are a man of many enemies, who has condemned the consequences. Cash has changed from lunatic to hopelessly alone. The world can only take so much change, my friend, Lannister hopes you realize that. Lannister hopes you don't mind him calling you friend, but Lannister is not of the type to ask for your permission one way or the other. You'll soon see that for yourself, but Lannister is also accustomed to the fact that neither are you. Mayhaps you will be too stubborn to accept Lannister's generous gesture, but that is exactly what Lannister will grow to expect. It will not make Lannister another enemy unless provoked. Lannister knows to never question a man's true nature, it just so happens that you are that of the lone-wolf kind. And Lannister respects that about you Diamante Cash. Cash, you are different from many of my other opponents - those that lust for power. No, no... you're much more complicated than that, aren't you? A man that not only despises power, but has this unlearning infinity to twist the machine upon itself. But what if Lannister told you Cash, that the barrier between you and what you aspire, is the reflection of your own-self?

Mirror, mirror on the wall... which Diamante Cash is the truest of them all? But perhaps Lannister has no use of asking such a question. Lannister can at least assume that the face Cash meets in the mirror every day is much more true than the one Cash wishes to perceive. Unfortunately for you, Cash, Lannister may not be a psychologist... Lannister may not be doctor, but Lannister is the one seer of all. Cash - Unpredictable? Yes. Well... actually, not so fast. It could be argued, Lannister's good friend, that you are as predictable as they come. When a cog in the machine has come undone... or for lack of better words, loosened up, there becomes the means to overcompensate. And that is where you and your mentality come in, Cash. Take that as no slight, because Lannister does not mean it as one. But Lannister knows, from his great friend and fellow tag team championship partner Psycho Brody - that it pays to be insane. But I am afraid, Cash, that the writing is simply on the walls for this one. Have no fear, Lannister thinks you're fun, so he won't go out there with the mentality of sending you to the fourth row - so he will not. Perhaps Lannister sees this as a golden opportunity for a scouting report - but what is there to pick up on that Lannister already knows? Mayhaps it just goes back to what Lannister alluded to earlier - just getting to know you better. A bridge burned is still a bridge once used. Perhaps Lannister can teach you a thing or two, no? Or could it simply be for Lannister to test out his theory - that Diamante Cash is nothing but a crazed perception that has no merit when squared against a man who Cash has no reason to hate? But don't you have a worry, Cash, Lannister is not playing a game of 21 questions with you, nor that of a riddled game in that puny, Brian Danny head of yours. It's just... the moment of truth, the state of calm before the storm has many, many winding roads. And Lannister would like to experience them all... either it be at the cost of your redemption... or Lannister's debt!

Lannister shall see you soon, Cash... on this side of the road. Or the other.

...Come find Lannister when you wake up.
Tyler Parker
Post December 3rd 2014, 9:15 am by Tyler Parker
Everyone has been wondering where my head is at and how I'm feeling after this past Sunday. They've been wondering if I'm upset because Aren Mstislav beat me. They've been wondering if I've considered retiring. Now that I've had a couple of days to myself, I'm going to tell you with a clear conscience that I'm not upset and I haven't. I'm more happy, if anything, for Aren Mstislav. Why should I be upset? Aren Mstislav and I had one hell of a match, arguably the match of the night/week. That match wasn't about the National Extreme Championship --- it never was. At least, not for me. Which is why I'm not retiring any time soon. My mind is cleared and I know everything that's been placed in front of me is an opportunity. I'm not whining or complaining. My concentration may have been led astray for a bit and that isn't to say it won't happen again but I'm focused. I've never been more focused than I am now. I just have to remain focused and move forward because I still have to prove everyone that I'm one of the best in EAW history. I still have to show everyone that I'm here to stay and that I deserve everything I've accomplished and will accomplish. It's funny though because after everything that I've been through, after everything that I've done, there are a few who think I haven't endured everything there is to endure in this business. What's even funnier is that I've been in this business longer than any of them and if they think I haven't endured a lot in my career, then they obviously don't know me. They don't know what it means to struggle. They don't know this business like I do. That's why it's funny --- no, it's hilarious --- hilarious that they think they know me as much as they say they do. I have nothing to prove to them, nothing to show to them, there's absolutely nothing I want from them but for them to shut their mouth. Which I have no problem in doing myself if that's how it's going to be. Though, I don't think that'd be very smart of them because the last thing they'd want to do is try me.

My opponent this week on Dynasty wouldn't want to either because if he does? Well, if he does, then I'm just going to have to make sure he doesn't do it again. Don't take that as a threat. Rather, more of a guarantee. My opponent has no idea what he's in for, even if it's not the first time with been in the ring together. I say that because he hasn't tried or tried at all the couple of other times we have been. My opponent? Christopher Corrupt. I'm going to be honest with you, I wasn't too impressed the last time we were in the ring together. I wasn't as impressed as everyone else was with you. Maybe I expected more from you? Maybe... I thought you'd be somewhat of a challenge then. Maybe you could have been the one to take the National Extreme Championship away from me. Either way, you disappointed me and so, I'm not expecting very much from you this week on Dynasty. I'm really not. I will say, however, if these past couple of weeks tell me anything? It's that you have exactly what it takes to be something here in EAW. You have what it takes but the thing is, Corrupt, is that you're incapable of being consistent. How are you going to be successful here in EAW if you aren't? Hell, how are you going to be successful in life if you aren't? Huh? I want to know, Corrupt. Just how. Because if you're only going to be consistent every once and in a while, then you have no purpose here, you might as well give up now while you can. It seems though that you aren't the only one who doesn't understand that. Because there's been so many who have been incapable of being consistent. They would be though if there was something in it for them. If they were in a big match. If there's a World title on the line. In certain circumstances, they'd be willing to give a little more to it. Unfortunately for them, that isn't how it works around here, especially in life. You get as much as you give. That's how it is but none of them understand that and so they whine and complain. If that's you, Corrupt, then I suggest you don't even bother or you're going to get severely hurt.

For your own sake.
Kevin Devastation
Post December 2nd 2014, 9:49 pm by Kevin Devastation
(The scene opens up to Wraith sitting alone on a bench in a private locker room, tapping his fists with black tape and looking intently into a mirror. His hair is jet black with dark crimson streaks through some of the tips, like that of fresh blood. He tightens his fist to make sure the tape is tight as he gets up in his usual black ring attire with a red dragon design going through it. He walks over to a old punching bag and strikes it as hard as he can with a right hand, shaking it tremendously. He then opens his fist and closes it again, shaking his hand a little. He cracks a smile before looking at the camera.)

Wraith: I never in a million years thought I would be stepping into this outfit again, stepping into the circled square again to be placed into a match that I did not book. But no matter, I have the power in this situation, like I do every other situation in this life as I did in the past one. Not Monroe, not Adams, not Crash, and certainly not the board of directors could ever hope to place me into a corner in which would not be inescapable. I give you the reason why, and that is because while they have the "power" to make matches, and make careers for these people of this company...I have the power to take it all away. Not because I am a man who is over seven feet tall, and not because I am a man who wears the badge of general manager. I will take it all away because I simply have no inner voice that guides me. Ryan Adams, in all his might has a inner voice that tells him when he is wrong. Its hard as hell for him to admit, but he has it. Zack Crash, the chairman of the board has one also, in all his corrupt ways has that inner voice that twists a knife into his stomach when he goes to far. See, they can be callous as they want, and torture people for a while, hurting their bodies...hurting their wallets...and breaking their spirit. Which is all fine and well for what they do, they are good at it. But have either of them truly seen the other side of what they do? Have those men, who fight for power...fight for justice...hell even fight for their own selfish prides and paychecks. Do they truly see the broken people that they make who they come in contact with from their side of the chess board after their defeat? Do you put yourselves in that persons shoes and see if you can walk after the beating?

(Wraith kicks the punching bag with his right foot, big boot style, as the rusted chain breaks and the bag falls to the floor. He looks at it for a minute before he begins to walk back towards the mirror he stared at deeply before. Wraith stares into it as he begins to speak once more.)

Wraith: Because if you place yourselves in their shoes and you can walk, then you merely slowed down their career from rising from the top. You merely were a stepping stone to those men and women who you "crushed". See that's what makes me the one who is different. I want to place myself in the shoes of my opponent and not be able to move, but be able to just crumble where I stand and fall into despair and not get up again. I want to feel total destruction of ones heart and soul for what they do. It isn't about running a company, it isn't about destroying a man, and it sure is not about winning a world title for me. For me, it is for the simple reason that I want to look through the eyes of my adversary and see nothing but despair. See when I look through the eyes of Psycho Brody I see that, I see a man who is broken from the inside out, and that alone made him a good choice to be set loose on the Dynasty roster. I bring to the table a viciousness like no other, not in power and might...not in extreme behavior or callous behavior. But I bring a side where nothing is left untapped. Nothing in the hatred from one man to another gets away. The only reason I refuse to have enemies is because I want every man, woman and child that comes across me to know that in the very end, I was the one that placed the final nail in their coffin.

(Wraith steps back over to the bench he sat on, and grabs his black leather gym bag and grabs a Kevin Devastation t shirt out of it and puts it on, and puts the bag over his shoulder and begins to walk out of the locker room, before looking back at the camera one final time.)

Wraith: Just like Tiberius will know, that the keys to the kingdom would have been his if he had done what was best for him, what was best for Kevin Devastation, and what was best for all of Dynasty. But in one fatal action...he sealed his fate, he sealed Kevin Devastations fate, and he sealed the Dynasty Rosters fate. He made a desperate man turn to his own dark past for help, awakening a inner evil that we all know is capable of turning any "dream" into a nightmare. And now the world will suffer as Tiberius Jones little Cinderella story is coming to an end, and at the strike of midnight he turns back into what he truly is. And that alone will make everyone stop and look, and then realize that a young man had tempted his fate, and opened Pandora box. And the world will stand still in time, as the world crumbles around one being. And that being is me, because my name is Wraith...And I thank you all for attending the begging of the end of Tiberius Jones.

(Wraith shuts the light off as the camera goes to black.)
Jacob Senn
Post December 2nd 2014, 5:43 pm by Jacob Senn
Voltage #1

Ares Vendetta, the prodigal prince of the lost king, oh have I waited for this moment to meet your acquaintance.

What you have said has been spot-on to how I feel at this current state and time, Ares. It seems as if I have not been in control of my destiny anymore, as if I have not been the man that I aspired to be when becoming EAW World Champion, but a man that is being pulled by strings and put to be a figurehead for something that doesn't even care about my own well-being. Every chance I have at showcasing my talents at the big stage, somebody decides to stick their nose in where it doesn't belong and I have allowed that to transpire for far too long. Though, there is something that I must let be known to the world and that is, would they choose any differently? I know the desire, the passion and the hunger to become the world champion and I know that it will continually fester and burn inside you until you finally have it within your grasp, but no one ever truly does everything they can and are able to do to become the world champion. People nowadays, they just say it so it can sound like they are passionate soldiers fighting for a cause when in reality, they are just desiring the glory and gold that comes with being champion and what to intimidate their opponents into believing such lies. I am not like that.

Becoming the EAW World Champion, it was the greatest moment of my entire career, but holding this championship has been my price to pay for acquiring it. The first time I enlisted Lannister's assistance, it was a purchase that would prove satisfactory and it was an insurance policy that was effective, but then I began to find that I wanted to be the man who conquered my opponents with no assistance, but no one would stop. It turned from Lannister to Brody and Scott Diamond from them to Zack Crash himself and that was when I had enough. I wanted Scott Diamond for myself, no one else to try and prevent what happened. If I lost, I lost, but if I was going to conquer Scott Diamond, I wanted it to be from my own hands. Crash would not give me that satisfaction, would not even let me hear the words "I Quit" bellow from his mouth and that is what I wanted! Crash took that away, but I am forced to avert my eyes away and I do it because when I said that I was willing to do anything to become the world champion, I was not lying! Those words were not in vain when I made that decree of doing anything I had to do to attain this world championship on my shoulder! I have made it where my reputation as champion has been put into question, labeled a golden boy when I have had a climb to the top that has been excruciating and more than most, but more importantly, I have to be victim to every match ending with the same result, over and over again. All for this championship and I know that if any other person in the world was given the same opportunity, they would do the same exact thing, so do not criticize me on doing all I can to keep this title in my possession with your hypocrisy.

But you think you have it all figured out, don’t you Ares? Compare me to a mongrel, a dog, but where do you go off to compare me to such? Just because you are the hot new guy on the market and have Daddy Robbie’s name attached to yours and not forget you being attached to Momma Kendra’s hip like a spoiled child, and you dare call me a mongrel beneath you? Voltage, I am going to do your old man a favor because he did the same thing to me. Whether the fans knew it or not, your father was an important person in my career, almost a mentor if I should say so. It was not until that fateful night at Showdown: Homecoming that I even found the respect that I have for Robbie Vendetta. I was just like you, Ares. I had my targets, I had my sights set on what I wanted from EAW, and I respected no one that stood in my way, but that is the lesson I will teach you on Voltage: respect. It is not until we stare at the other man that stands in front of us, not until we are fighting those men, it is not until then that we find the respect that they so richly deserve. Your father was one of those men because I saw this figure, this king make his way through and continue to be this force that I could not wrap my head around why he was feared, why he was respected, and why no one could conquer this force. So instead of sheltering myself in fear, I took him on not just because of his legendary status in this company, but because at the time he was the best in the world in EAW as he stood with the World Heavyweight Championship. I fought him and there were times I thought I had it won, but your father beat that respect out of me because me, him and Tyler Parker went on to have one of the greatest matches that still are talked about to this very day! Now, I am going to do the same with you at Voltage.

Ares, you have the brightest future ahead of you. Just from your name alone, you are destined for greatness, but what we saw during your time as Crimson Mask and when you enter that ring, you have the talent to become the world champion of this company as well as get those targets that you desire. You simply miss the core values that the best wrestlers of this company have and I intend to make sure that you receive at least one of those, the most important one, in respect. You respect those that are above you, respect those that are greater than you are, and I don’t need to tell you who is better man in this situation because it should already be evident. Voltage is a night of lessons and Ares, if you are willing to take these lessons, you will go far and maybe, just maybe, even surpass your father. But before you can sprint, you need to learn how to run. Before you can run, you need to learn how to walk. Before you can walk, you need to learn how to crawl. Voltage is where you will crawl and where you will know what a beating is when I make you what I would have made Scott Diamond.

Beaten, battered, and conquered.
Nasir Escobar
Post December 2nd 2014, 1:55 pm by Nasir Escobar
DYNASTY PROMO

finally...

Finally...

FINALLY...

BANG!

[[The Camera opens up to The Nas, Donny Diamond, Roy Simmons, and quite a few other people who seem to be guests in The Nas's home.]]

The Nas: Oh yeah, everyone shush for just a second, The People's Posse is ready to speak!

[[Everyone silences as The Nas, Donny Diamond, and Roy Simmons stand up among the crowd of party guests.]]

Roy Simmons: These two young guns have made an old man proud with their impressive wins last week. Donny picking up his debut victory by a landslide meanwhile my own son is going to become the NEW New Breed Champion in just a few short weeks.

The Nas: Ah yes pops, that is exactly what The Nas is going to do. The Nas says that he did exactly what he said he would. Nobody back there in that locker room could believe it either, they were all stunned silent at the impressive show that The Nas had put on. The Nas went out there and did exactly what he does best, and that is lay the smackdown on roody poo no name jabronies.

Donny Diamond: Speaking of no names, hey you A-Will, Monkey Boy? How's you neck and face feel? HAHAHA! It was as simple as kick to the gut and BANG! Diamond Cutter!

Roy Simmons: Now you two best put your attention on what you've got against you this week. Your debut as a team. Will The People's Posse be able to live up to the hype that it promises?

Donny Diamond: Now we all know the answer to that? Of course we will. I mean come on now. It's The Innovator of Offense and The Spectacular One! What can the two of us combined not accomplish is a better question.

The Nas: Those are The Nas' thoughts exactly. He says this. Jason Walker, you want to run your mouth about Dynasty this sunday. You wanna run your little mouth about how you speak nothing but the truth? Well heres a little truth for you, your candy ass belongs to The Nas! And that is for one simple reason. You are a member of the new breed. Which come December 20th in The Nas' home state, just a few minutes away from here in Atlantic City is where everything changes. Newark, New Jersey. The Nas WILL defeat Jamie O'hara and then The New Breed becomes The Nas Breed! After December the 20th. EVERY New Breed member including you two jabronies known as Blood Money will belong to The Nas! Now The Nas says this aswell. He's already shown what he is capable of on numerous occasions. But now The Spectacular One is going to one again do that this sunday. However there will be no showing off, no showboating, and no finessing. The Nas is gonna beat you at your own game. and that means just going into that ring and beating the absolute hell out of you two.

Donny Diamond: We're gonna mop the floor with these chumps. And wait a second, I'm an old man? Well this old man can go like no other obviously. Or did you not see what happened last week? Oh let me guess, you think that it won't happen to you. Well you're not special. Nobody is special. Well except for myself and The Nas of course. Jason Walker you started something that you just can't finish. I hope that you're ready to feel the BANG!

The Nas: Now onto bigger threats. Jamie O'hara. December 20th., Newark, New Jersey. You take on The Nas in his home state. And that will put you in an interesting little position. One that you have yet to be placed in during your run in EAW. You have yet to face an opponent who the crowd roots and pulls for over you. Well come Road To Redemption that all changes. All Seeing and All Knowing Nastradamus forsees and knows for a fact that the people will be on the side of The People's Choice! Road To Redemption...Redemption...Very fitting that This is the event where The Nas earns his right at his first singles championship. Well not exactly. However every time The Nas has come for a singles title here in the Land Of Extreme the opportunity has passed him by. Mainly Pain For Pride. Although these days The Nas is the only notable member of that Triple Threat Young lion's Cup match it doesn't change the fact that The Nas didn't win the big one. This time it won't happen. The Nas is a different man then before, and his past failures WILL BE REDEEMED! IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...WHAT THE NAS...IS COOKIN!

Redemption...

FINALLY!

Finally...

finally...

[[The Camera fades out as The Party members cheer on The People's Posse.]]
At The Gym
Post December 2nd 2014, 7:36 am by Guest
(Fade in on a private gym, camera pans along the equipment and we hear thudding sounds, we pan over to a hanging punch bag. Samson is holding it steady whilst Walker throws jabs at it, slow then fast, he finishes it off with a spin kick. He stops and grabs a towel from the rail beside him and wipes the sweat from his face. He turns to face the camera and takes a drink of water)

Walker: So I have a match this sunday night, good. Things are moving and my plans are in motion, I have waiting and now my time has come. On Sunday night I step into an EAW ring for the first time in a tag team match with EJ Murray, nicknamed Blood Money. (pause) Yes I can accept that he is untested and a bit of an uncouth mountain of a man, but he will do as a partner for now, I will not pass judgement until I see him in action. As for my opponents....

(Samson laughs)

Walker: Well if you could call them that, first of all Donny Diamond, a cigar chomping has-been who wants to pretend the world hasn't passed him by, well old man, it has. You may call yourself many things, I just call you....nothing, because that is what you are to me. I am sure you think yourself a big man and someone to be reckoned with, your out of nowhere Diamond Cutter would be something to be feared, if it were coming from a younger man, from you it's telegraphed a mile away and does not scare me one bit. So on your way old man, best to leave EAW now before I
take it down.

(Walker walks across the gym and stops at a bench and sits down)

Walker: Next is his partner The Nas. The Nas! Just another punk to beat down on my way to destroying the EAW. Nas, you mean nothing to me except a hurdle. A hurdle that I and EJ Murray will leave broken and beaten in the middle of the ring. And as you lay there in the middle of the ring, pain will be coursing through you, you'll have enough energy to open your eyes and look up and all you'll see is my face looking down on as I spit on your broken face, the spit will mix with your tears as you think: "why did I do this? why did I step into the ring with these guys? it was too much for me" You'll try to look across at your partner Donny Diamond but he'll be unable to help you as he will be lying outside the ring a broken mess, crawling toward his zimmer frame, pleading for help from the laughing crowd.

(Walker smiles and leans back, his eyes upward)

Walker: Nas, I don't say these things out of hatred, I say them out of truth. You call yourself the People's Choice, if that is true then the people need to take a long look at their choice and choose again.

(Walker looks at the camera again)

Walker: Donny Diamond, Nas, what awaits you on Sunday night is utter humiliation. EJ Murray and I will destroy you both in that ring, and when it's all finished, you will be remebered a footnote in my acension to the top of the EAW.

(Fade out)
Angela Salveti
The Latin Model Arrives.
Post December 2nd 2014, 3:30 am by Angela Salveti
EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Tumblr_inline_mpxx4hZGuP1ruqyp4_zpsa614d2ca

[Intro: The Contract Signed.]

I stood forward toward a forest, the air whisked against my face as the smell of trickled into my memories. My eyes closed as I bask in the nature before me, but these were just memories. I opened my eyes, I seen people moving past me. A purse over my right shoulder and a pen in my left hand. I was standing outside the office of the higher up. I clicked the pen once more and then moved slipping it into my purse. I had just used that very pen to sign a contract, a binding contract to appear in the promotion of EAW. A sleek white dress that went just a little above my knees adorned my figures, holding to my curves. White heels upon my feet and they clicked lightly upon the tiled floor on which I walked. The people bustled about me no clue to who I was, a fresh face in a place established. Taking the moment my breath drew in and then I let it out slowly to calm my own nerves. My hair fell across my face just a little, I brushed long black curls from my vision.

A change of scenery, my eyes were once closed and I envisioned the past but now my eyes are open. These people walk about me, I am nothing more than another passerby within their eyes. But the very ink I just scribbled my name with is like blood to paper. When you put yourself forward like that you make an obligation, one not so easily forgotten. These manicured hands are not some dainty flower looking to find simple task. No these hands painted with the color of rose red upon the nails are hands connected to the arms of a Vixen. Arms that are connected to a sexy Latin woman whom breathes to wrestle. My lungs don't run upon oxygen alone, they run on what is in the air. That is the taste of competition, in the air in this place I can feel that all over. A new company equals a new start and a chance to be something.”

I've walked down the hallway now the purse hangs on me still as I find myself in the parking lot. The familiar smell of asphalt and city polluted air but it does not bother me. Nearing a candy apple red convertible I would open the driver side door. Sitting down on the seat with the door still open and my legs on the outside of the car. My breath draws back in and I close my eyes. I picture myself standing under the lights, I picture the sound of people learning my name here. The call for Ariana Lopez, The Latina Goddess being something remembered. My lips press into a smile,

Delving ones hands into a new environment is what life is about. It expands the creative process, I go from open fields as a kid to the lights of a city. But it is that city lifestyle that drew me in. The business shows me the worth and fight that people go through day after day to be better than what they are. The struggle to achieve greatness in their field that is the kind of motivation that people need. Why does one strive to be better? That is a questioned always asked, a question pursed upon the lips of men and women alike. We strive for the betterment because without moving forward we are continually trapped. Mankind is creatures of habits, we all have them. Bound by the material possessions even if it is not admitted. Me I am bound by the fact I prefer the higher end cars, clothes, and essentials. I love the camera and the people, attention is my strength and my weakness.”

I sit there eyes closed, thoughts of the future coming. The flash of lights, photography, my posing, my actions. Attention about me, something I will prove I deserve. My step has been taken, I signed upon the dotted line my destiny awaits.

[The Beginning: I am the rose!]

My own vanity reflection looks back at me, I've been awake and my makeup is done. My ruby red lips shine glistening before the sheen of the mirror. My eyes seemingly popping with flair outlined by the eyeliner and slightly red eyeshadow. The old quote a picture is worth a thousand words nips at the back of my brain. This unfathomed beauty is something I will bring to those that do not know me yet. Fans will find out my nature that beauty is both on the outside and inside alike with some.

Mirror, mirror on the wall whose the most beautiful Vixen of them all? Tis it I? The moment is coming to pass soon enough. But people may mistake my love for beauty as feigned ignorance. Although that will not be the case, I will let the public find this for sure. But one whom is beautiful is not just some flower to be pollinated, not another random daisy to be pressed upon. No this flower is a rose, I am the rose. Beauty and ready to be shown as the beautiful flower I am. But thorns are what drape down the entirety of my stem. I will be that woman who fights to make sure that I am not spotted as the weaker, I will not be spotted as the lesser. This is the truth, the fact beauty is not a sign of some bimbo looking to be planted and spread seedlings as if it were the 1950's again. No what I am is the wild rose, I grow where I see fit, I do what I must to survive ensuring the beauty that is myself is preserved. I am one to be enjoyed by all but that does not make me better than others. It makes me an example that I a person of personal interest can function the same as those around me. Personal interest does not mean to jab the knife into friends. It just means finding a way to find every situation to benefit you even in the smallest degree, that is what I will be about.”

I keep my eyes fixated upon myself. Seeing the woman I am, using a brush to touch up the blush upon my cheeks. Blending each and every little bit into the skin tone.

"Mirror, mirror I am not one consumed by vanity. I just prefer to be like perfection. In the ring I know it will smudge, I know things will get messed up. Looks are important to me but when it comes down to business it comes to the fact that I will have to deal with hair being ruined as well. I remember before I signed a contract I was doing cover adds. People called me just a flower, just someone that only cares for nothing but themselves. Yet I've drudged through worse growing up, from the outside of California I tried to be the happy farm girl but when Papi died my Mamma moved us to the city. I grew up a girl with next to nothing, I remember scrounging scraps. I remember trying to find the next meal if no money was made. Mamma went from factory to factory while me and my brother survived from school days to weekends of being mocked as the messy grubby poor kids. I've been at the bottom, but just two years ago I was found. A model agency cleaned me up, showed me the way of being a beauty. Money came, but I was not happy. I struggled growing up, I fought for things then it hit me. I'm a fighter but love to look better than I used to. I am the model now, the scrapes and bruises I gained as a kid found me a way toward wrestling. Months training and a fresh window is open. Unknown to this business but I know it, I grew up watching divas and superstars. But now I am a Vixen, I am no soft flower that will wilt. A rose they say by any other name is just as sweet. That rose has a name it is Ariana Lopez. I will not be moved so easy. Who ever knew I would be reflecting with my own reflection.”

The last comment to myself made me smile. I reached on the vanity and between my fingers I grabbed a rose from the top near my makeup. I smelled the rose, looking into the mirror seeing the piercing of my own green eyes I was pleased with the process I would be making for myself.
『zakkii』
Post December 2nd 2014, 1:57 am by 『zakkii』
~坂崎外伝~
~Sakazaki Gaiden~
Episode 1: A Farewell

"Today marks the beginning of my journey to be the best in EAW. I have to prove Britani that I can be the stronger just like she wants me to do. I remember the last time I see Britani at the airport."

Quote :
Scene moves somewhere at the airport as we see Haruna and her best friend, Britani Knight are sitting at the waiting room for the next flight.

Britani Knight: So yeah, my plane to Orlando is next. From this day on, we will walk in separate way. I'll go to WWE while you better go to a place as big as WWE.

Britani raise from her seat as Haruna follows and she holds Britani's hand.

Haruna Sakazaki: Britani, please don't go..... I don't want to be alone again. You're my only friend in here. I actually happy because you finally made it to WWE, which is what you've always dreamed of. but in the other way, I can't let you leave me. Without you in here, What will gonna happen to me?

Britani turns around and pats her friends shoulder while offering a smile.

Britani Knight: Haruna, honey, listen to me.... it will be fine. Even we will go in separate way, I will always remember you. I will dedicate all my matches in WWE only for you. I finally make my dream come in reality is nothing more because of you. because you're here, motivating me and always telling me not to give up I finally made it. Now, Haruna. please listen my last wish to you. Please do the same thing just like I do right now. Find another wrestling company and conquer the division just like I want to do in my new place. Can you do it for me?

Haruna Sakazaki: B-but..... how? How can I do this? I-I don't even know what to do after you get inside that plane and leave this airport.

Britani Knight: Believe in yourself, Haruna. That is what you always taught me..... I remember the book that you gave to me. yes, that "When Marnie Was There" book. let's just think that we are like Anna and Marnie just like in the book. you know, Marnie is gone in front of Anna as she never saw Marnie again. but Anna finally can live her life into a better way even Marnie is not there on Anna's side.

Then we heard the announcement that the flight to Orlando is ready to take off.

Britani Knight: Okay, then.... the plane is ready. So, this is our farewell.... Thank you, Haruna. Thank you because you always there for me in good and bad times. I will always remember the times when we are on top of the company and someday, we will reunite and do the same thing again. Perhaps, I will be lonely like you in there but that's fine. I signed in the WWE not to find a friend, because my only friend will always in my heart supporting me even we're so far away. I believe in you, Haruna. that's why you should believe in yourself..... Be strong, my dear.

Haruna then quickly hugs her best friend for the one last time.

Haruna Sakazaki: Yes..... Yes, Britani. I will... I will do my best. Farewell, Britani. I wish you good luck for your career in there.

Haruna sobs while flowing some tears but she soon wipes it out and quickly turns around to her back, try not to see Britani's departure. Britani knows her feeling as she leaves Haruna and goes to her plane.

Britani Knight: Goodbye, Haruna.....

Britani starts to walk inside the airbridge connecting to the plane, leaving Haruna alone in the waiting room. Haruna can't help but flowing the tears and crying again.

Haruna Sakazaki: G-g-good bye.....

"That moment..... I can't even stand to look at her into the eyes. I'm afraid, I'm scared, I feel misguided. Because starting that day, I will start to be a loner once again. My day will be different without her. and I still can feel the loneliness until now...."

"This song..... This song describe my feeling right now. I try to be fine on the outisde. but deep inside my heart, This feeling is really hurt and it almost killing me from the inside. but I have to be strong. Britani doesn't want me to quit.... I have to move on and continue the journey."

Haruna Sakazaki: I never had so many friends growing up so I learn to be..... okay with.... just me.... just me, just me, just me..... and I'll be fine on the outside. So I just sit in my room after hours with the moon.... and think of who knows my name.... would you cry if I die? would you remember my face?

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...) - Page 22 Bg_NKDWLCQAEbj_Bc

"I sit on my room, just like what the lyrics of the song try to tell me and sing this song.... Hope can I recover I don't know how slow it will be. But the question always floating around my head. "Can I do it? Can I do this thing on my own, Haruna?""

Haruna Sakazaki: I remember.... I remember the last time I look at Britani into the eyes. I promised to her that I will continue my dream to be the strongest wrestler in the world even without her on my side. I don't want to let her down. I want to live on her wish to be stronger as she expected to be. Extreme Answers Wrestling is my answer for the question lying on my head after Britani leave me alone. The question is "Can I do it?" and I will answer that question when I start my debut match next week.

"Yes, My first match is really important to me. That is the beginning of my career and I don't want to have a bad start."

Haruna Sakazaki: This is a beginning of my path of victory. I want to grow up my momentum to keep taking a step forward to the better way. okay, I star it by crawling slowly, very slow but sooner or later, I will keep up the rhythm until I finally get up and take a step forward by walking, running and even flying to the top. If Britani can do it by herself, why I can't? We are great as a tag team and I'm sure we are great as a single fighter as well.

"I try to recall the times we kick ass together as a team. Now, I try to be able to kick some ass again even now I have to do it all alone."

Haruna Sakazaki: "I signed in the WWE not to find a friend, because my only friend will always in my heart supporting me even we're so far away." That is the last word Britani said to me before she left. I think I will do the same thing. I signed in EAW not to find some friends. I signed in here to prove something that I can be someone that cannot easily underestimate. I'll start my journey when I face Chelsea at my debut match. She called herself a a "Princess of Dreams". well, that intrigued me actually. I also have a lot of history becoming a "Princess" and I obviously have a lot of "Dreams" to have it realized. I can't lose, I won't lose on my first match in here. I'll do what it takes to win this and start my path of victory. It's okay if I wrap myself in loneliness as long as I still become stronger without it. I can live with no friends around me when I fight in the EAW arena..

Haruna Sakazaki: Britani.... I hope you see me right now. I will become stronger in this place and all I do in here, I dedicate it all to you. Just watch me..... and wait for me at the top. I'm coming after you.

"I promise..... I will do my best. For you, my best friend. Thank you for showing me the light. and now, I will walk in the light that you gave it to me."

EAW Promoz! (Part 2 - Locked for posting...)

Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next